PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116

XanderCage
29th October 2014, 8:27 PM
I was under the impression that their final attacks completely disintegrated their arms, rather than severing them. So if they recover, I imagine there will be some sort of new limbs or ninja trickery involved.

This is also how I saw it. Their attacks were so powerful that they literally disintegrated their arms off. Look what it did to the cliffs and statues. I'd image the parts of their body that close to the explosion would just disappear. They'll need more help to replace their arms than just finding them and reattaching.

Lorde
29th October 2014, 8:36 PM
I think there's 2 left, not really sure. Apparently according to the site about the movie on this page says it'll end on November 10th.

Well at least that gives us two more chapters for the sake of the epilogue to the manga. I really want to see if Neji will remain dead or not, which I hope is revealed in the last chapters.

Kamex
29th October 2014, 8:44 PM
Also, is the Kurama inside Naruto (I can't for the life of me remember if its the Yin or Yang Kurama) dead now? He said he would be going to sleep if Naruto used the rest of his chakra, not sure what to make of that.
I'm assuming he's okay since Naruto wasn't too concerned about it. Plus part of the reason he was fighting Sasuke in the first place was to save the Tailed Beasts haha.

I think there's 2 left, not really sure. Apparently according to the site about the movie on this page says it'll end on November 10th.
Yeah, there are two more chapters left. Both will be released together, with the final one being entirely in color.

Mr. Reloaded
29th October 2014, 8:45 PM
I'm pretty sure Neji is still dead lol.

Unless the Dragon Balls exist in this world.

Kamex
29th October 2014, 8:53 PM
I just noticed that Sasuke is shedding tears in the final two pages of the chapter. I'm pretty certain it isn't blood from using his Rinnegan because it's not dark. How sweet lol. :'(

Shneak
29th October 2014, 9:00 PM
Well, okay. That ends that.

The emotional burden of the Uchiha strikes again. From horribly evil to suddenly caring. This is the nicest Sasuke's ever been to Naruto. I honestly thought Sasuke's monologue was from Naruto at some points cause it sounded more like Naruto.

That last panel though. As soon as Naruto said they'd bleed out I knew they had a huge wound. I thought they were bisected like Tsunade. We already know Naruto has his right arm again in The Last so I figure he'll just regenerate it.

Platinum fan.
29th October 2014, 10:14 PM
I still think Sasuke's a big jerk, but at least they humanized him here. Again, I really want to know where Sasuke goes from here. Does he stay with Konoha, does he leave? Why does he look like Tayuya in the movie? I'm not really worried about the arms. Tsunade got cut in half and got put back together so like Sakura should have no problem putting their arms back on. Assuming the arms aren't gone like XanderCage said. Now if their gone, they'll have to do something else. Plant some new arms in Konoha's garden.

Pokegirl Fan~
29th October 2014, 10:30 PM
I still think Sasuke's a big jerk, but at least they humanized him here. Again, I really want to know where Sasuke goes from here. Does he stay with Konoha, does he leave? Why does he look like Tayuya in the movie? I'm not really worried about the arms. Tsunade got cut in half and got put back together so like Sakura should have no problem putting their arms back on. Assuming the arms aren't gone like XanderCage said. Now if their gone, they'll have to do something else. Plant some new arms in Konoha's garden.
I'm interested as well. It doesn't seem like he's going to be some kind of antihero or villain anymore so far, so I think he may return to the village. Was anyone confirmed to be a new hokage in the last movie yet btw?

Lorde
29th October 2014, 10:51 PM
The emotional burden of the Uchiha strikes again. From horribly evil to suddenly caring. This is the nicest Sasuke's ever been to Naruto.

Tbh, I find it hard to view Sasuke as "nice" all of a sudden, especially since he implied that he might go against Naruto's wishes in the future, which would start the cycle again.

Pokegirl Fan~
29th October 2014, 10:57 PM
Tbh, I find it hard to view Sasuke as "nice" all of a sudden, especially since he implied that he might go against Naruto's wishes in the future, which would start the cycle again.

I really don't think that would happen though, it seems like Sasuke will be be back as a protagonist for good this time, and from what I've read about the movie's summary, it doesn't seem like Sasuke would go out of his way to kidnap a Hyuga imo.

Kamex
29th October 2014, 11:06 PM
From this last chapter it seemed like for the first time since the Uchiha massacre, Sasuke doesn't have a diabolical goal. Or any firm goal whatsoever. He kind of thought something up with Kakashi in the event of his death, but besides that it seems like he's kind of lost at what comes next. Naruto on the other hand is just as determined as ever to make the shinobi world a better place and it even seemed like he had a plan that includes Sasuke. I'm guessing that from this point forward, Naruto will get to call the shots after everything he's done for everyone.

That being said, I don't see Sasuke being a "regular" Konoha ninja anymore, even if he returns to the village. I guess we'll see soon what becomes of him.

Red and Blue
29th October 2014, 11:20 PM
He most likely won't be a villain, but I can't see him staying in the village. He might decide to go on a journey to try and find a purpose at the end of the manga. Only for him to make a return in the movie. Either way, I don't think he and Naruto will fight again in the future

Kazuki Mirai
30th October 2014, 12:22 AM
Eh, Naruto was conscious when Sasuke woke up. So technically in a way he won. Of course they proceed to argue with each other to sleep. XP

Flame Haze SnS
30th October 2014, 1:06 AM
Raikage would like to have a word with Sasuke regarding the loss of an arm.

FlashFusion
30th October 2014, 3:08 AM
My guess is that the movie is going to delve more into the Hyuga and in turn, Byakugan origins and backstory.

Lorde
30th October 2014, 3:35 AM
Eh, Naruto was conscious when Sasuke woke up. So technically in a way he won. Of course they proceed to argue with each other to sleep. XP

I also see it as Naruto's win, but I would've liked for Sasuke to have come out of that clash way worse tbh. Also, it's too bad that they both lost their hands; Kishi missed his chance to make them hold hands as I'm sure he's been fantasizing about for all of Part 2.

Platinum fan.
30th October 2014, 3:40 AM
I also see it as Naruto's win, but I would've liked for Sasuke to have come out of that clash way worse tbh. Also, it's too bad that they both lost their hands; Kishi missed his chance to make them hold hands as I'm sure he's been fantasizing about for all of Part 2.

Well Sasuke did lose his arm. That's way worse then what I expected the character to receive in all this.

LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin
30th October 2014, 3:47 AM
Well Sasuke did lose his arm. That's way worse then what I expected the character to receive in all this.

IIRC Naruto cut both arms cuz they were burning cuz of Sasuke's amaterasu. If Naruto didn't cut both limbs, they would've died inmediately (IIRC Sasuke said "why he did that to himself?" implying Naruto cut himself his right arm and Sasuke's left). The funny fact was that they were able to survive despite the mass loss of blood cuz of their lost limbs.

So, November 5th or 6th would be a day to remember...

Kamex
30th October 2014, 6:12 AM
It's been just over 10 years since I joined the Serebii Forums, and that along with the coming end of this manga (which is virtually the only thing I've posted about for a majority of my time here) makes me feel like I'm turning a new corner in my life or something... o_o

Lorde
30th October 2014, 6:29 AM
It's been just over 10 years since I joined the Serebii Forums, and that along with the coming end of this manga (which is virtually the only thing I've posted about for a majority of my time here) makes me feel like I'm turning a new corner in my life or something... o_o

I started reading the manga in 2007, so I haven't devoted quite as much time to the series. It still feels surreal that it's ending in two weeks though. I'm gonna miss nitpicking about certain characters.

HoennMaster
30th October 2014, 6:39 AM
I feel stupid....I've been so oblivious that I didn't realize it was actually ending, just figured more rumors. Damn. As annoying as the ending has been, still going to miss it.

On the plus side, apparently the manga will end with Naurto and Sasuke's wedding so that's a plus. :P

Cerrik
30th October 2014, 6:58 AM
1 more week+1 movie then 10 years of watching/reading the series will finally end.

Gonna miss it, but I'm glad it's finally ending.

Takeshino
30th October 2014, 1:18 PM
By the way, I've noticed that nobody said one important thing:
According to kishimoto the last chapter will have more than 40 pages, in addition to being fully coloured.
In my opinion,it's the perfect way to finish the series

XanderCage
30th October 2014, 2:07 PM
I've seen somewhere that we are getting the last two chapters next week. I'm not sure how true that is, but if the final chapter is supposed to be around 40 pages, plus the chapter before it, we may be getting 60+ pages of Naruto to end the series.

patrickab7
30th October 2014, 2:26 PM
Seemed like a given, but the newest teaser trailer all but confirmed Kakashi as the 6th Hokage as it shows him in the hat and robe.

Mr. Reloaded
30th October 2014, 2:49 PM
Naruto is a series that should have ended years ago.

I've been in and out about it, never paid it much attention until the war because I heard it was ending after that, but I knew quite a bit about Shippuden before actually watching/reading it.

I probably won't miss it as much as everyone else, but it is kinda sad to to see it go (though it's long overdue lol).

Shneak
30th October 2014, 4:41 PM
I've seen somewhere that we are getting the last two chapters next week. I'm not sure how true that is, but if the final chapter is supposed to be around 40 pages, plus the chapter before it, we may be getting 60+ pages of Naruto to end the series.

We're definitely getting a double length chapter for #700 but I've been hearing that #699 will be double too and they'll come out at the same time. Who knows.

edit: Actually it seems like 700 will be the only double length. Both come out next week. Wow, I can't believe this will be over so soon.

Seemed like a given, but the newest teaser trailer all but confirmed Kakashi as the 6th Hokage as it shows him in the hat and robe.

Yup, looks like Kakashi is the Hokage. I'm glad that he is actually. I still feel it's to early for Naruto to gain the position even if The Last is years later. Interestingly, we know that Tsunade is in the movie so it looks like she steps down like Hiruzen did.

Nodame
30th October 2014, 4:43 PM
The movie's name should be Hinata:The Last Movie lol. I can't believe that queen of irrelevance is getting a major role in the movie ~

Red and Blue
30th October 2014, 4:45 PM
The movie's name should be Hinata:The Last Movie lol. I can't believe that queen of irrelevancy is getting a major role in the movie ~

Well the Hyuuga clan is going to have a major role in the movie, so Hinata being a major character was a given LOL

Mr. Reloaded
30th October 2014, 5:39 PM
Are people really that upset Kakashi being Hokage? Lol

Wasn't the hole reason for Naruto to become Hokage to get recognized by the village? He accomplished that by saving the village from Pain.

I think Kakashi is just fine.

LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin
30th October 2014, 7:22 PM
We're definitely getting a double length chapter for #700 but I've been hearing that #699 will be double too and they'll come out at the same time. Who knows.

edit: Actually it seems like 700 will be the only double length. Both come out next week. Wow, I can't believe this will be over so soon.

Yup, looks like Kakashi is the Hokage. I'm glad that he is actually. I still feel it's to early for Naruto to gain the position even if The Last is years later. Interestingly, we know that Tsunade is in the movie so it looks like she steps down like Hiruzen did.

Between 699 and 700 there would be the 44 pages. Those 2 chapters are gonna be 22 pages long each one (larger than a regular 16-pages-long chappie). The last one will be full color in all the 22 pages, the 699 is in B/W.

I think Naruto even doesn't gave it a damn about being a Hokage. He wanted to be Hokage only to be recognized by the entire Konoha village. But he accomplished that recognition, so he would be hapy for Kakashi being a Hokage

Lorde
30th October 2014, 7:44 PM
By the way, I've noticed that nobody said one important thing:
According to kishimoto the last chapter will have more than 40 pages, in addition to being fully coloured.
In my opinion,it's the perfect way to finish the series

If that's true then that sounds great tbh. The last chapter should have a sense of climax and I can't think of a better way than for Kishi to make a full-color chapter that's 40 pages long.

Akashin
30th October 2014, 8:14 PM
Are people really that upset Kakashi being Hokage? Lol

Wasn't the hole reason for Naruto to become Hokage to get recognized by the village? He accomplished that by saving the village from Pain.

I think Kakashi is just fine.

I'm pretty sure that that stopped being his sole reason way back around the Wave Arc, when Haku gave him a metaphorical smack upside the head and told him that acknowledgement isn't a sufficient reason to lead an entire village. Granted, he's more than achieved his other reason for being Hokage (protecting the village as a whole, if I recall) without being Hokage.

I'm perfectly fine with Kakashi as Hokage, though seeing at least hints that the torch will be passed to Naruto next wouldn't be unwelcome.

Platinum fan.
30th October 2014, 8:23 PM
Kakashi's not a bad choice for Hokage, but this whole thing about "Naruto's not ready yet." Well if he's not ready now he's never going to be. The series is ending and there's no room for anymore kind of growth on Naruto. So if he's not ready now, he'll never be. Naruto is vastly superior to Kakashi in about every way skill wise, and this is coming from a big Kakashi fan. Me personally, I still think the time to make Kakashi Hokage has come and gone, but that's just me. And again, I'm a huge Kakashi fan. I want a Team Minato spinoff for crying out loud. But I'll laugh if Naruto never became Hokage in the manga series

Lorde
30th October 2014, 8:29 PM
Kakashi being the 6th Hokage is still ridiculous imho. He didn't care for the title much before and only agreed to become Hokage after Danzo was killed as a last resort due to Tsunade's coma. She's still alive as far as we know, so I'm not sure why she'd give the position to Kakashi when she knows Naruto wants it.

Platinum fan.
30th October 2014, 8:32 PM
Kakashi being the 6th Hokage is still ridiculous imho. He didn't care for the title much before and only agreed to become Hokage after Danzo was killed as a last resort due to Tsunade's coma. She's still alive as far as we know, so I'm not sure why she'd give the position to Kakashi when she knows Naruto wants it.

Well personally I consider Naruto and Kakashi above Tsunade, so I'd have been fine with Kakashi taking over after Danzo. That's when they should have done it. Tsunade has like zero relevance to the series anymore in part 2. Kakashi being Hokage now, just feels off, and again I'm a massive Kakashi fan. But we know Naruto could overthrow him if he wanted too.

Red and Blue
30th October 2014, 8:35 PM
I could see Naruto choosing not to become hokage anymore in the last chapters. As others poimted out, he only wanted the title to gain acknowledgement and respect from his fellow villagers. He already earned it, so I don't see the need for him to become hokage anymore. I think that would show a lot of maturity on his part.

Besides, the title is useless now that he is the messiah of the ninja world

Platinum fan.
30th October 2014, 8:53 PM
That depends on if Naruto still has his messiah powers. Doesn't look like it so far. He lost his arm. But if Naruto got offered the position and turned it down, then that would be okay. At least they would be acknowledging that Naruto's worthy of the title.

Lorde
30th October 2014, 8:57 PM
I could see Naruto choosing not to become hokage anymore in the last chapters. As others poimted out, he only wanted the title to gain acknowledgement and respect from his fellow villagers. He already earned it, so I don't see the need for him to become hokage anymore. I think that would show a lot of maturity on his part.

Not counting his Sasuke obsession in Part 2, attaining the Hokage title has been Naruto's main driving force throughout the manga, so why should he do a 180 and snub his dream?

Red and Blue
30th October 2014, 9:02 PM
Well maybe he feels that he isn't mature enough yet to take the title. Which explains why Kakashi is the hokage since he is the only other canidate

That depends on if Naruto still has his messiah powers. Doesn't look like it so far. He lost his arm. But if Naruto got offered the position and turned it down, then that would be okay. At least they would be acknowledging that Naruto's worthy of the title.

Why does losing his arm mean that he lost his powers? Last I checked, Sasuke still had his Rinnegan despite losing his arm as well

Platinum fan.
30th October 2014, 9:12 PM
Well maybe he feels that he isn't mature enough yet to take the title. Which explains why Kakashi is the hokage since he is the only other canidate

Why does losing his arm mean that he lost his powers? Last I checked, Sasuke still had his Rinnegan despite losing his arm as well

That's not what I meant. If Naruto still has his messiah powers, why hasn't he regrown his arm yet? And there's no point in Naruto to say he's not ready yet. The series is ending. If he's not Hokage ready now then he's not going to be. There's no room for anymore growth on that level.

Red and Blue
30th October 2014, 9:23 PM
That's not what I meant. If Naruto still has his messiah powers, why hasn't he regrown his arm yet? And there's no point in Naruto to say he's not ready yet. The series is ending. If he's not Hokage ready now then he's not going to be. There's no room for anymore growth on that level.

Well the only other explaination as to why he isn't hokage is because, like I earlier, he just doesn't want the title anymore. It may be contradicting, but you have the blame that on Kishimoto

Kamex
30th October 2014, 9:30 PM
Between 699 and 700 there would be the 44 pages. Those 2 chapters are gonna be 22 pages long each one (larger than a regular 16-pages-long chappie). The last one will be full color in all the 22 pages, the 699 is in B/W.
This is correct, for those wondering: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-29/naruto-manga-finale-is-2-chapters-long-including-a-full-color-chapter/.80447

It does make sense to me that Kakashi would become Hokage after Obito's parting words. Just because Kakashi may not desire the position doesn't mean he wouldn't accept it under certain circumstances (see Hashirama, Tsunade, and to some extent, Hiruzen). I imagine like someone said, Naruto will concede the position to Kakashi. Or more like, it'll be part of his plan. I'm thinking both Naruto and Sasuke will have unorthodox roles henceforth in the story and in the big picture of shinobi. Not sure if these roles would be related to each other though.

Platinum fan.
30th October 2014, 9:31 PM
Well the only other explaination as to why he isn't hokage is because, like I earlier, he just doesn't want the title anymore. It may be contradicting, but you have the blame that on Kishimoto

There's been too much buildup for Naruto's Hokage thing. Several people advising him on what it means to be Hokage, including Gaara and Itachi. Tsunade and others putting their trust in Naruto to become Hokage. Naruto vowing he'll never die until he becomes Hokage. Shikamaru wanting to be his right hand man when he becomes Hokage. Naruto would basically be betraying the entire series if he suddenly didn't want it anymore and becomes some bum wander like Jaden Yuki in Yu-gi-oh GX.

Kamex
30th October 2014, 9:40 PM
There's been too much buildup for Naruto's Hokage thing. Several people advising him on what it means to be Hokage, including Gaara and Itachi. Tsunade and others putting their trust in Naruto to become Hokage. Naruto vowing he'll never die until he becomes Hokage. Shikamaru wanting to be his right hand man when he becomes Hokage. Naruto would basically be betraying the entire series if he suddenly didn't want it anymore and becomes some bum wander like Jaden Yuki in Yu-gi-oh GX.
He might just come back to it later. He just turned like 16 or 17 right? He doesn't have to be like Gaara. But then again, Naruto eventually becoming Hokage always seemed to be the one given for this entire story. So is this supposed to be a plot twist? Kishi did say that he knew how he wanted the story to end. Maybe Naruto not becoming Hokage was part of it, although they foreshadowed it for so long. We just have to wait and see exactly what happens next week.

Lorde
30th October 2014, 9:43 PM
I'm not even sure why Tsunade would choose to retire tbh. She may not be the best Hokage ever, but didn't Jiraiya previously tell her that it's not good for the village to keep changing leadership so quickly? I would think that if Naruto declines the title for whatever reason, Tsunade would heed Jiraiya's words and keep the title for the time being.

Platinum fan.
30th October 2014, 9:45 PM
He might just come back to it later. He just turned like 16 or 17 right? He doesn't have to be like Gaara. But then again, Naruto eventually becoming Hokage always seemed to be the one given for this entire story. So is this supposed to be a plot twist? Kishi did say that he knew how he wanted the story to end. Maybe Naruto not becoming Hokage was part of it, although they foreshadowed it for so long. We just have to wait and see exactly what happens next week.

I don't see the point of it. If everyone acknowledges Naruto, then why not just make him Hokage? I would imagine after this war everyone has faith in Naruto. He powered up the entire shinobi alliance and saved them all. But if Naruto is not even in selection and they pick Kakashi, then don't even bother with coming back to it later. Naruto was never Holage worthy then and the fanbase just has to live with it. Because I seriously doubt saving Hanabi Hyuuga in this last ditch effort to get fans to watch one of the Naruto movies, will make Naruto more worthy of being Hokage then stopping the likes of Sasuke.

Red and Blue
30th October 2014, 10:54 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-movie-about-love-more-story-information/

On A different note, more information about the film. It turns out romance will actually be a major part of the film

Kamex
30th October 2014, 11:27 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-movie-about-love-more-story-information/

On A different note, more information about the film. It turns out romance will actually be a major part of the film
I actually don't mind that. I like romance. I just hope everything ties together with the manga well. I also want to see some Neji flashbacks of some sort.

I still don't like that both Hinata and Hanabi seem to be weak hostage fodder for the story... but who knows, maybe Hanabi will show some spine (in a more believable way than Sakura hopefully...). And even though I don't usually have strong opinions about pairings in non-romance manga, I'm kind of looking forward to NarutoXHinata. It kind of shows that the characters and story have matured after all these years.

The whole scarf thing reminds me of Eren and Mikasa's relationship from Attack on Titan though haha.

Red and Blue
30th October 2014, 11:31 PM
I like naruhina despite it being underdeveloped, and am glad its now basically confirmed. Who knows, naruto and hinata might even be a couple during the timeskip or at the end of the manga

Platinum fan.
31st October 2014, 12:02 AM

LOL. What? It's not the romance that had me saying this. I don't care about the romance, and I'll address that in a minute. But you mean to tell me there's some Kaguya descendant? A descendant of a character we've only just learned about in this war? And this character is enough to beat Naruto? Why? This sounds like something you'd see in the lame Naruto fillers. This makes any romance plot not sound bad at all. Not that I'm crazy about the romance. I'll only like it, if Hanabi decided to claim Naruto for herself, after he saves her. I know Naruto's a lot older then her, but any kind of twist will do. I think it's adorable the story focuses on the Hyuugas as if they still matter in the Naruto world.

Nodame
31st October 2014, 12:10 AM
I'm a huge NaruSaku fan and I gotta admit that ShikaTema= healthiest relationship in this show along with Minato and Kushina.

Lorde
31st October 2014, 12:15 AM
The new movie looks so gimmicky imo and Naruto's haircut still looks so weird. And why is Kishi covering the Hyuga clan's whole origin now when he should've done so ages ago?

lolipiece
31st October 2014, 12:19 AM
Probably because he forgot that the Byakugan used to be hyped up only to fade into obscurity once the Sharingananigans began.

Oh sure, Kaguya had it, but who cares about her? Not like she even used it that effectively.

Nodame
31st October 2014, 12:21 AM
I like naruhina despite it being underdeveloped, and am glad its now basically confirmed. Who knows, naruto and hinata might even be a couple during the timeskip or at the end of the manga

Honestly, I have a few things to say. IF Naruhina is supposed to be canon WHY on gods green earth did Kishi make Naruto love Sakura for so long (the promise, Sai's words) Is Kishi contradicting himself? :P

Red and Blue
31st October 2014, 12:39 AM
Honestly, I have a few things to say. IF Naruhina is supposed to be canon WHY on gods green earth did Kishi make Naruto love Sakura for so long (the promise, Sai's words) Is Kishi contradicting himself? :P

He sure is. I guess he either forgot about Sai's words or just doesn't care. Either way, hinata won :p

Pokegirl Fan~
31st October 2014, 12:49 AM
The plot does sound kinda like it was thought up at last minute, and I really couldn't care less about any romance going on in the movie. That said, I can't wait to see Sasuke return and probably team up with Naruto again to stop whoever this guy is. I'm betting that Sasuke is probably a wandering ninja since he hasn't been mentioned to be part of Naruto's search team yet.

Kamex
31st October 2014, 3:57 AM
LOL. What? It's not the romance that had me saying this. I don't care about the romance, and I'll address that in a minute. But you mean to tell me there's some Kaguya descendant? A descendant of a character we've only just learned about in this war? And this character is enough to beat Naruto? Why? This sounds like something you'd see in the lame Naruto fillers. This makes any romance plot not sound bad at all. Not that I'm crazy about the romance. I'll only like it, if Hanabi decided to claim Naruto for herself, after he saves her. I know Naruto's a lot older then her, but any kind of twist will do. I think it's adorable the story focuses on the Hyuugas as if they still matter in the Naruto world.
I don't even think he's that much older than her, maybe like 4 or 5 years? It's hard to tell because Part II of the manga gave her the cold shoulder and we're only now finally going to see her again.

Edit: Apparently Hanabi was 7 in Part I, so yeah she's about 5 years younger than Naruto.

I don't really know why this descendant of Kaguya still has her last name. No other descendant of her's that we know of does. I think it would only make sense in this movie if he's a non-Hyuuga descendant of Hamura and that has something to do with why he wants to kidnap Hinata.

Naruto liking Sakura was always a comic relief thing. Naruhina was as well to some extent, but it seemed a lot more realistic and full of potential to me. In any case, either way it went there were always going to be disappointed people. I'm just glad that there was at least a little manga foreshadowing before springing this on people in the movie.

He sure is. I guess he either forgot about Sai's words or just doesn't care. Either way, hinata won :p
What were Sai's words you speak of?

Honestly, the more I hear about this movie, the more dis-attached it seems from the manga. Almost like an "extra" for fans of the show, while still being canon. Sort of. It's like it walks the fine line between fun, unnecessary filler and serious, realistic canon. Even though Kishimoto's involved with it and it's supposed to make sense and be the true ending of the story, I think this movie is somewhat a final money grab before Naruto calls it quits (if this is the absolute end of the main franchise). I'm just going to enjoy it regardless of inconsistencies.

Red and Blue
31st October 2014, 4:08 AM
^It doesn't really matter anymore, but Sai said about 100 chapters ago that Naruto still had feelings for Sasuke and will confess once he brings Sasuke back. But it's not going to happen now for obvious reasons

Kamex
31st October 2014, 4:32 AM
^It doesn't really matter anymore, but Sai said about 100 chapters ago that Naruto still had feelings for Sasuke and will confess once he brings Sasuke back. But it's not going to happen now for obvious reasons
You mean Naruto still had feelings for Sakura, right? Cuz if you really mean Sasuke then I think we're going to hear that confession in the next chapter... lol. :P

Lorde
31st October 2014, 4:36 AM
Sai said about 100 chapters ago that Naruto still had feelings for Sasuke and will confess once he brings Sasuke back.

Part 2 suddenly makes perfect sense.

I'm so disappointed by how the movie looks; it's supposed to be canon and conclude the series and yet it looks as bad as every other Naruto movie imho. I'd have preferred a post-war arc in the manga for the conclusion instead of this.

Red and Blue
31st October 2014, 4:37 AM
You mean Naruto still had feelings for Sakura, right? Cuz if you really mean Sasuke then I think we're going to hear that confession in the next chapter... lol. :P

He might of, but whatever feelings her had for her are most likely gone now

Joltik-Kid
31st October 2014, 5:21 AM
Do we even know Naruto's feelings in this? All we know about this movie is Hinata is in it

Red and Blue
31st October 2014, 5:26 AM
Do we even know Naruto's feelings in this? All we know about this movie is Hinata is in it

Unlike the other movies, romance will be a major focus. This, and promotional artwork and information, implies that Naruhina will finally become canon

LightningMaster95
31st October 2014, 5:29 AM

naruto never stated anywhere in the manga he loved sakura, he liked or had a crush on her which is different than love....wow you are actually taking Sai's words who grew up without any feelings for years and actually had to read books to understand human concepts so he is the worst character to use as an arguement

Joltik-Kid
31st October 2014, 5:34 AM
naruto never stated anywhere in the manga he loved sakura, he liked or had a crush on her which is different than love....wow you are actually taking Sai's words who grew up without any feelings for years and actually had to read books to understand human concepts so he is the worst character to use as an arguement
If it doesn't matter...why did Kishi write Sai to ask/say what he did in the first place?

Red and Blue
31st October 2014, 5:42 AM
If I had to make a guess as to why Kishimoto decided on Naruhina despite giving hints of NaruSaku is that he just can`t write romance consistently.

Honestly it just feels like he just kept flip flopping between what pairings he wanted, and ultimately choose Naruhina for whatever reason, despite whatever hints NaruSaku had.

Joltik-Kid
31st October 2014, 5:49 AM
I'm gonna wait this one out regardless, if I'm wrong I can deal with your guys taunts... but until I get a clear cut piece of information on every aspect of this movie (aka info on the other important characters other then Hinata) then I see no reason to state canon one way or the other. I've never bought into covers being a thing (because Naruto and Sakura have appeared alone before as well), I've never based a movie on posters and previews, and I've never claimed something confirmed on next to nothing that's been depicted as one sided. I'm ending this here and now, if you respond to this post your not getting an answer till the movie releases. If I'm wrong I'll admit it, if I'm right I'll keep quite, if nothing at all happens then we all look silly for bickering over fiction.

Lorde
31st October 2014, 5:52 AM
Sakura belittled Naruto from the start whereas Hinata always idolized him. So to me, Naruto and Hinata makes more sense as a couple, but Kishi always flip flops, so who knows what'll actually happen in the movie.

Jb
31st October 2014, 5:53 AM
naruto should just stay single imo

Platinum fan.
31st October 2014, 6:06 AM
I want Hanabi to win Naruto in the movie. Then have her rub it in Hinata's face that she has taken everything from Hinata. She's the favorite of the girls and now she's got Hinata's love interest. What a delightful twist that would be. And Hanabi just rubbing it in Hinata's face would just make this movie something I'd look forward to. Not because I hate NaruHina or anything. I just think the outcome would be funny and the movie ends with Hinata's scream of frustration as Hanabi rides off with Naruto. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Kamex
31st October 2014, 6:49 AM
I want Hanabi to win Naruto in the movie. Then have her rub it in Hinata's face that she has taken everything from Hinata. She's the favorite of the girls and now she's got Hinata's love interest. What a delightful twist that would be. And Hanabi just rubbing it in Hinata's face would just make this movie something I'd look forward to. Not because I hate NaruHina or anything. I just think the outcome would be funny and the movie ends with Hinata's scream of frustration as Hanabi rides off with Naruto. I'm laughing just thinking about it.
What a beautiful end to the last up-to-15 years of being a Naruto fan...? Haha.

Void Ventus
31st October 2014, 10:30 AM
And this is why we can't have nice things. Crazy fans stay cray.

Did anyone question why only Naruto's right hand was bandaged up but not his left hand? There was a clue right at the beginning, but we didn't question it :O also, dat third trailer. Officially confirming Kakashi as 6th Hokage.

Is Sasuke still without his left hand? The screenshot shows a stubble. But then again, he could be putting his hand close to his heart or chest.

Nodame
31st October 2014, 1:04 PM

You don't get it right? Here let me explain for the last time. We see Sai thinking about a specific moment, when he asks Naruto if he likes Sakura. Sai says “I read it in a book people always smile around the people they like. And You’re always smiling at her. Did you tell her how you feel” and Naruto replies with “How Can I? I Can’t Even Keep My Promises…” you see Naruto actually confirmedthat he loves Sakura. Notice how we see Naruto and Sakura and there’s no background it’s just the two of them again. Also notice how we see Sakura in one panel close to Naruto and in the next panel she is far away. This is a perfect description of how Naruto feels about Sakura, he longs for her, because she is so close to him yet so far away, and he can’t tell her how he feels because he feels unworthy of her love, because he couldn't keep his promise to her.

Bye.

Pokegirl Fan~
31st October 2014, 1:06 PM
I really couldn't care less about who ends up with who, I'm really only interested in what Sasuke's role is as I haven't seen anything about that yet. Wasn't Minato going to appear in the movie too or something? I thought I heard that somewhere. I guess if he is appearing, it'll most likely be in flashbacks, and maybe Kushina will appear in them also.

Platinum fan.
31st October 2014, 1:37 PM
What a beautiful end to the last up-to-15 years of being a Naruto fan...? Haha.

Well if Kishi's going to force this romance into Naruto, then I'm going to have some fun with it. Personally I've never been really big on NaruHina or NaruSaku. I don't hate either ship. Both have their hints and stuff. So while it seems Kishi's going to focus on NaruHina, I'm going to have some fun with it and throw out random names to get in the way. And I can think of nobody better to mess with Hinata then Hanabi. I always wondered how these two interacted with each other. Was Hanabi more supportive of Hinata, or was she a critic like her dad and Neji? Now that is something I'd like to see.

Nodame
31st October 2014, 1:58 PM
Well if Kishi's going to force this romance into Naruto, then I'm going to have some fun with it. Personally I've never been really big on NaruHina or NaruSaku. I don't hate either ship. Both have their hints and stuff. So while it seems Kishi's going to focus on NaruHina, I'm going to have some fun with it and throw out random names to get in the way. And I can think of nobody better to mess with Hinata then Hanabi. I always wondered how these two interacted with each other. Was Hanabi more supportive of Hinata, or was she a critic like her dad and Neji? Now that is something I'd like to see.

Kishimoto better give a good explanation, how a pairing that had 1-2% development in the whole manga becomes canon within 1 movie. If NaruHina happens ok, but it doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Platinum fan.
31st October 2014, 2:08 PM
Kishimoto better give a good explanation, how a pairing that had 1-2% development in the whole manga becomes canon within 1 movie. If NaruHina happens ok, but it doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Romance was not this manga's strong point. While it ultimately doesn't matter to me who Naruto ends up with, either way he gets a powerful girlfriend. However if Sakura creates Slug Mode in this movie then Naruto has date her in his Sage Mode. FrogXSlug shipping is the way to go. Come on Slug Mode! This is it's last chance, unless it appears in a video game.

Obi
31st October 2014, 2:11 PM
What the hell happened to Sasukes Rinnegan?? I really hope those 2 didnt lose the SO6P's powers that were given to them

Pokegirl Fan~
31st October 2014, 3:04 PM
What the hell happened to Sasukes Rinnegan?? I really hope those 2 didnt lose the SO6P's powers that were given to them

I guess that may be the only reasonable explanation why Naruto seems to be having trouble against this new villain, just saying.

Platinum fan.
31st October 2014, 4:11 PM
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but why did they bring Orochimaru back? Why couldn't he just stay dead? What does the character bring for the future? He's not a threat anymore. I still don't believe his change of heart. Orochimaru just does not strike me as a man who would ever change his ways, so why did they do it? His story ended perfectly when Sasuke beat him. It gave Orochimaru a taste of his own medicine. It showed his ultimate plan backfired on him and that he wasn't grooming his next vessel, but the one to finally put a end to him. They even made Kabuto Orochimaru 2.0 who frankly was a better Orochimaru then the real one ever was, which was all fine. But then they ruin it by reviving him for no reason at all. His return and change of heart made no sense at all and felt like a Orochimaru fan just suddenly started writing the manga and wanted him back because he/she loved him so. It was bad. Probably the worst choice this war ever made. They could have had Kabutomaru revive the dead Hokage, even though they should have stayed dead too. They just took panel time away from other characters who could have helped Naruto and Sasuke. I do not support Orochimaru's revival. It was the most forced, pointless, not needed, worst choice in the war arc. What's the point in having Orochimaru exist post-fourth ninja war? He's not powerful enough to take on any of the top dogs. Besides Naruto and Sasuke, I doubt Orochimaru could take on the likes of Onoki, A, and Killer Bee. So world domination is out of the question. Are you really expected to believe that a snake like Orochimaru is going to live peacefully with the world? This frustrates me so much.

Jb
31st October 2014, 4:37 PM

i hope so. i don't want them to milk it. No one but Pain even did any impressive with it so sauce should find his own power

Red and Blue
31st October 2014, 5:12 PM
http://tinyurl.com/lgh3cvm

First full length trailer. So much Naruhina XD

Mr. Reloaded
31st October 2014, 5:21 PM
Shikamaru really is a Sand Ninja now, holy crap haha.

Yeah they're definitely pushing Naruhina, and yet I still don't care for parings.
Especially in this type of anime lol.

Jb
31st October 2014, 5:37 PM
Wait, is Shiki really a sand ninja now? lol Temari got him whipped

Emperor Empoleon
31st October 2014, 6:44 PM

I think this just means he can turn it on and off.

Lorde
31st October 2014, 7:49 PM
I'm glad that NaruHina is being pushed and will be canon now. I just wish that we had gotten more development for that relationship in the manga, particularly after Hinata confessed.

Red and Blue
31st October 2014, 7:53 PM
I'm glad that NaruHina is being pushed and will be canon now. I just wish that we had gotten more development for that relationship in the manga, particularly after Hinata confessed.

Agreed. Some more development would have been nice, but oh well. It is what it is. Personally, I`ve always thought that Hinata was a better match for Naruto than Sakura. Hopefully, we get some scenes of the two of them together before the stuff with Kaguya`s descendant happens

Kamex
31st October 2014, 9:26 PM
Whoops this post is super long...

You don't get it right? Here let me explain for the last time. We see Sai thinking about a specific moment, when he asks Naruto if he likes Sakura. Sai says “I read it in a book people always smile around the people they like. And You’re always smiling at her. Did you tell her how you feel” and Naruto replies with “How Can I? I Can’t Even Keep My Promises…” you see Naruto actually confirmedthat he loves Sakura. Notice how we see Naruto and Sakura and there’s no background it’s just the two of them again. Also notice how we see Sakura in one panel close to Naruto and in the next panel she is far away. This is a perfect description of how Naruto feels about Sakura, he longs for her, because she is so close to him yet so far away, and he can’t tell her how he feels because he feels unworthy of her love, because he couldn't keep his promise to her.
Meh, to me his feelings for Sakura just seemed like a really strong crush combined with a lot of friendly bonding. Even if he really "loved" her (whatever that actually means), it doesn't mean that he can't change over time. I think the way Kishi played the love triangles was pretty loose for Naruto... as in, it was mostly running gags (Naruto always being burned by Sakura, and being mostly oblivious to Hinata at first). So that way he could keep things light and play off of Naruto's natural "naivety" as humor. But that being said, I personally felt as though he was slowly pushing Naruto and Hinata closer together. He just kept Sakura as a possibility to keep people guessing. And actually, the way everything happened was more realistic than I initially thought, in retrospect. Just my opinion though.

I do wonder what their relationship was like (the sisters). But then again, I wonder a lot of things about Hanabi. We hardly know anything about her after all. *still upset about it*

Sasuke's Sharingan and Rinnegan are visible in one of the posters/promotional art. So I think he can activate it.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but why did they bring Orochimaru back? Why couldn't he just stay dead? What does the character bring for the future? He's not a threat anymore. I still don't believe his change of heart. Orochimaru just does not strike me as a man who would ever change his ways, so why did they do it? His story ended perfectly when Sasuke beat him. It gave Orochimaru a taste of his own medicine. It showed his ultimate plan backfired on him and that he wasn't grooming his next vessel, but the one to finally put a end to him. They even made Kabuto Orochimaru 2.0 who frankly was a better Orochimaru then the real one ever was, which was all fine. But then they ruin it by reviving him for no reason at all. His return and change of heart made no sense at all and felt like a Orochimaru fan just suddenly started writing the manga and wanted him back because he/she loved him so. It was bad. Probably the worst choice this war ever made. They could have had Kabutomaru revive the dead Hokage, even though they should have stayed dead too. They just took panel time away from other characters who could have helped Naruto and Sasuke. I do not support Orochimaru's revival. It was the most forced, pointless, not needed, worst choice in the war arc. What's the point in having Orochimaru exist post-fourth ninja war? He's not powerful enough to take on any of the top dogs. Besides Naruto and Sasuke, I doubt Orochimaru could take on the likes of Onoki, A, and Killer Bee. So world domination is out of the question. Are you really expected to believe that a snake like Orochimaru is going to live peacefully with the world? This frustrates me so much.
I don't like that they brought him back either, but I think part of the reason that it kind of makes sense is his whole theme of rebirth. He's a snake that simply sheds its skin and keeps coming back over and over again. He's irrelevant to the story now though.

I'm personally more concerned with the fact that Guy didn't die. Not that I have anything against him, but that battle with Madara was like his perfect end. He completed the ultimate taijutsu technique and passed the mantle to Rock Lee. How are they going to kill Neji off but not Guy?? Lol. I hope Neji's death has some deep meaning for Hinata and Hanabi (and Naruto for that matter) in the movie. No more bringing people back to life, just make Neji's legacy and death matter please! They did a good job with Jiraiya and Itachi and other characters, why not Neji? Where's the love.

Agreed. Some more development would have been nice, but oh well. It is what it is. Personally, I`ve always thought that Hinata was a better match for Naruto than Sakura. Hopefully, we get some scenes of the two of them together before the stuff with Kaguya`s descendant happens
I hope they have some sort of moment in the final two chapters as well.

On another note, I really like the theme song of the movie. I like a lot of Sukima Switch songs, including them was a good decision.

Void Ventus
1st November 2014, 12:27 AM

There's a 1 year gap between the last chapter and the movie. Who knows what might happen in that gap we don't see. All of Shippuden took place in less than a full year in comparison.

ShikaTema so good. Perfect pairing, along with NaruHina. I can see SaiSaku being a thing.

Mr. Reloaded
1st November 2014, 12:28 AM
These arguments on why Naruto should be Hokage and not Kakashi are amazing haha.

Strength alone doesn't guarenttee you becoming a Kage, you have to have the leadership skills to lead the village and be able to make the right calls.

As strong as Naruto may be now, I don't think he has those skills yet.

He could lead a squad but not much else.

Platinum fan.
1st November 2014, 12:41 AM
Stop saying "yet" as if there's time for Naruto to get magical development in a NaruHina movie, that will suddenly lead him to becoming Hokage. If he's not ready now after Trolldara, Kaguya, and Sasuke he's not going to be by saving Hanabi and beating some filler movie villain. It's too bad Naruto's face will never be on the mountain. Thanks Kishi.

Now about the movie. It just looks like NaruHina stuff. Okay I guess? Looks like Naruto didn't get a girl like his mom and indeed went for the first weird girl that went his way. Unless there's a twist the movie's not saying. Overall the movie sounds really "meh" But Shikamaru becoming a Sand Ninja sounds cool...only if he did it for Temari.

LightningMaster95
1st November 2014, 12:53 AM
If he's not ready now after Trolldara, Kaguya, and Sasuke he's not going to be by saving Hanabi and beating some filler movie villain.

sorry for being that guy but its not a filler movie villian...this movie is canon as it was confirmed by kishimoto himself

Platinum fan.
1st November 2014, 12:58 AM
sorry for being that guy but its not a filler movie villian...this movie is canon as it was confirmed by kishimoto himself

It might be canon, but it still looks skipable. It just looks like a movie to promote NaruHina and nothing else major with the Naruto world and a lat ditch effort to get fans to tune in one final time to see another poor looking Naruto movie.

Lorde
1st November 2014, 1:06 AM
It might be canon, but it still looks skipable. It just looks like a movie to promote NaruHina and nothing else major with the Naruto world and a lat ditch effort to get fans to tune in one final time to see another poor looking Naruto movie.

I agree, hence why I don't really get the hype. The premise of the new movie sounds like bad fan fiction right now, much like the war arc ironically. :x

Void Ventus
1st November 2014, 1:15 AM

I'm quite fine with that actually. Would have loved it if it was just a full on love story, something different, but I guess it's not marketable without a bit of action going on. A shame WW fans won't be able to see it several months after the Japanese release.

Red and Blue
1st November 2014, 2:25 AM
I agree, hence why I don't really get the hype. The premise of the new movie sounds like bad fan fiction right now, much like the war arc ironically. :x

Well the movie is the epilogue of the series and finally confirmed Naruhina. I'd say those two things alone make the hype understandable.

Shneak
1st November 2014, 3:33 AM
Laughing at the shipping teases. I just do not care.

Looks like the Hidden Leaf gets attacked again. By the Moon.

LightningMaster95
1st November 2014, 4:27 AM
events from the movie that are going to happen(not in order)
-hanabi gets captured
-hinata gives naruto a scarf she wanted since they were kids
-tsunade has stepped down as hokae
-kakashi is the 6 hokage
-naruto fights one of kaguya's decendants
-naruto fights some puppets
-naruto leaves the village for a while and sasuke goes to protects it while hes gone
-naruto hinata sai sakura shikamaru go on a mission to save hanabi

Nodame
1st November 2014, 11:40 AM
Wait did I mention how terrible the plot is? Omg...Anyway, Even if Naruhina were the end-game pairing, it doesn't change the fact that it's a poor demonstration of good writing. Or, the perfect example of poor writing.

BJack
1st November 2014, 2:50 PM
watching people being in denial about Naruhina is more entertaining than the whole manga :0

Absolushun
1st November 2014, 3:44 PM
Wait I thought it was Narusaku.

LightningMaster95
1st November 2014, 7:07 PM
watching people being in denial about Naruhina is more entertaining than the whole manga :0

best comment i have seen about narusaku fans being in denial....

Lorde
1st November 2014, 8:16 PM
Wait I thought it was Narusaku.

The new movie is showcasing NaruHina, not NaruSaku.

Anyway, I'm cackling because it took all these years for Hanabi to have relevance, and it's not even in the manga itself.

Lorde
1st November 2014, 8:48 PM
あなたがNaruSakuまたはNaruSasuのファンであれば大変申し訳ございませんが私と一緒に協力 してください、NaruHinaなしNaruSakuまたはNaruSasu「ここに誰もが私はペアがある だろうと発表しました」。すぐに私はSasuSakuの確認について発表します。 THANKS」"

Translate:

"Everyone Here I announced that there will be pair of "NaruHina no NaruSaku or NaruSasu, so please cooperate with me sorry if you are fan of NaruSaku or NaruSasu. Soon i will announced about SasuSaku confirm. THANKS"

"Please share it so your friend wouldn't fight with you about SasuSaku & NaruHina"

https://www.facebook.com/1433154533570914/photos/a.1451961345023566.1073741830.1433154533570914/1570594959826870/?type=1&fref=nf

RIP NaruSaku, SasuNaru & SasuHina. Kishitroll confirmed the endgames for The Last Movie on his fb.

Sorry for besho and other NS, but NH being canon was heavily foreshadowed on manga. Just see the interactions when they're interacting, pretty much despite the "lack" of development, it was foreshadowing the endgame.

So NaruHina was confirmed by Kishi himself, and Sakura's gonna end up with the guy who tried to kill her? I'm kinda happy, yet sad at the same time.

Red and Blue
1st November 2014, 8:59 PM
Welp, dusts hands, that is the end of that. Hinata won

Platinum fan.
1st November 2014, 9:05 PM
So NaruHina was confirmed by Kishi himself, and Sakura's gonna end up with the guy who tried to kill her? I'm kinda happy, yet sad at the same time.

Is SakuSasu or whatever it's called confirmed? To this day I'll never understand what Sakura ever saw in Sasuke. Never. This movie just sounds worse and worse all the time. So far the only good things about it that I can think of is Hanabi actually having a live in the flesh appearance. And if Naruto's not going to be Hokage, then there's nobody better then Kakashi. Because he's the cooliest of the cool shinobi. Another win for Team Minato! Now make their spin off, Kishi.

But really, please don't tell me Sakura ends up with a man who's disrespected her and almost tried to kill her...twice in the same day.

Lorde
1st November 2014, 9:08 PM
Is SakuSasu or whatever it's called confirmed?

Kishi said that he'd announce about SakuSasu being confirmed soon, so I'm assuming that's the case. :(

Platinum fan.
1st November 2014, 9:14 PM
Kishi said that he'd announce about SakuSasu being confirmed soon, so I'm assuming that's the case. :(

I'm not as big of a Sakura fan as I use to be. I feel Kishi has done several moves to really weigh down her character and prevent her from being the star she could have been, but I still care enough for the character that I feel she deserves better then Sasuke. Sasuke expressed he didn't love her, but now with his inconsistent character's goal always changing now I'm expected to believe he'll care about someone romantically? I know people can change but what?

Red and Blue
1st November 2014, 9:17 PM
Yeah this makes no sense at all and goes against Sasuke's entire character. He is asexual, so why would he show interest in girls now?

Kamex
1st November 2014, 9:31 PM
Yeah this makes no sense at all and goes against Sasuke's entire character. He is asexual, so why would he show interest in girls now?
I wouldn't say he's asexual and I think it's fine for him to start being interested in pursuing a relationship, but I must say it might have made more sense if the story ended with him remaining more of a loner in that regard. But then on the other hand, I kind of want progress and resolution, and judging from the trailer it looked like Sasuke finally comes to peace with the world and his place in it and now he has the same values that Naruto does. I imagine his personality going back to the way it was when they were a team, aloof yet somewhat friendly. Maybe more friendly this time. Even if it's a bit hard to believe, there's something inside me that feels warm and satisfied when I see that he finally became the positive (presumably Leaf) shinobi that Naruto probably longed for him to be since nearly the beginning of the entire story.

And I don't know what to say about Sakura, it's always hard for me to care about her character. I guess if I'm okay with Sasuke having changed then I should be okay with them getting together.

BJack
1st November 2014, 9:48 PM
あなたがNaruSakuまたはNaruSasuのファンであれば大変申し訳ございませんが私と一緒に協力 してください、NaruHinaなしNaruSakuまたはNaruSasu「ここに誰もが私はペアがある だろうと発表しました」。すぐに私はSasuSakuの確認について発表します。 THANKS」"

Translate:

"Everyone Here I announced that there will be pair of "NaruHina no NaruSaku or NaruSasu, so please cooperate with me sorry if you are fan of NaruSaku or NaruSasu. Soon i will announced about SasuSaku confirm. THANKS"

"Please share it so your friend wouldn't fight with you about SasuSaku & NaruHina"

https://www.facebook.com/1433154533570914/photos/a.1451961345023566.1073741830.1433154533570914/1570594959826870/?type=1&fref=nf

RIP NaruSaku, SasuNaru & SasuHina. Kishitroll confirmed the endgames for The Last Movie on his fb.

Sorry for besho and other NS, but NH being canon was heavily foreshadowed on manga. Just see the interactions when they're interacting, pretty much despite the "lack" of development, it was foreshadowing the endgame.

pretty sure thats a fanpage and not Kishis real facebook

LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin
1st November 2014, 9:51 PM
Ooooops. The info i posted was fake cuz that fb account is fake and the japanese is a google translate one (someone sent that link to me on a spanish forum believing it was official), so , sorry for post that. But regardless of that, it's very obvious which pairings are going to be the "endgames".

Red and Blue
1st November 2014, 11:01 PM
Oh it was fake? Thank God.

Naruhina is still obviously happening, but It seemed to hard to believe that Sasuke would suddenly have feelings for a girl. The dude is a Celibate Hero/Anti Hero

Lorde
1st November 2014, 11:11 PM
By the way, the 4th databook will be released in a few days, so we'll get some questions answered hopefully. I especially want to know if Shikkotsu Forest will be described in detail.

Pokegirl Fan~
1st November 2014, 11:12 PM
Yeah I don't see Sauke really ending up with Sakura romantically. I'm assuming that Sasuke may be a loner from his design, and I think he may be traveling for some reason, then returns to help Naruto defeat whoever this new villain is.

Akashin
1st November 2014, 11:47 PM
Wait did I mention how terrible the plot is? Omg...Anyway, Even if Naruhina were the end-game pairing, it doesn't change the fact that it's a poor demonstration of good writing. Or, the perfect example of poor writing.

Rather than asking what makes you think the plot is terrible (we only have a couple short trailers to go off of and the idea of the moon being a threat is not, in and of itself, a terrible idea), I suppose the question should be: why are you saying this as if poor writing is a departure from what we already had? I'd say a poor plot would more or less just be maintaining the status quo at this point.

Platinum fan.
2nd November 2014, 12:07 AM
So it was fake? Well good. I'm hoping Sakura gets over Sasuke and starts a new life. Doesn't have to be love related. Have Sakura work on getting Slug Mode, or be the new top medic shinobi in Konoha, since Tsunade's probably retired from major active duty at this point. Not everybody has to have a cliche love hook up. Let her and Ino be BFF's again and train with each other. Just don't have her and Sasuke hook up.

On Sasuke, yeah I do suspect him to be that loner wandering guy. Which ironically is what many thought would be Naruto. Yeah right. Naruto ain't leaving Konoha to pull a Jaden Yuki. He's a Konoha guy.

Mr. Reloaded
2nd November 2014, 12:22 AM

Well to be fair all 3 pairings are horribly flawed.

NaruSasu was more of a joke
And NaruSaku/NaruHina are onesided as hell.

Red and Blue
2nd November 2014, 12:27 AM
Well to be fair all 3 pairing are horribly flawed.

NaruSasu was more of a joke
And NaruSaku/NaruHina are onesided as hell.

Well, Naruhina won't be onsesided for long. Naruto will eventually fall for Hinata if he hasn't already.

Akashin
2nd November 2014, 12:33 AM
Well, Naruhina won't be onsesided for long. Naruto will eventually fall for Hinata if he hasn't already.

I think the fact that Naruto hasn't already (barring it being shoe-horned into the final chapters, which doesn't make a difference) is exactly why he called it horribly flawed. Dropping all the romance into a two hour (maybe less? I haven't watched a Naruto movie in my life so I have no idea what the average run time is) isn't a good thing.

NaruSaku is equally bad off, though it could have had a slim chance of being salvaged had Sakura's feelings for Sasuke not been dragged so far past the point of realism. Of course, the same could be said of Naruto giving up on Sakura and looking at Hinata more sooner as well, for fairness' sake.

Lorde
2nd November 2014, 1:48 AM
The Facebook thing may have been fake, but I'm sure NaruHina will be canon by the movie's end regardless; it may be the only interesting part of said movie for me anyway.

Void Ventus
2nd November 2014, 1:24 AM
I don't know why you guys are questioning NaruHina. Shippuden takes place in less than a year, and lots of things happened. End of manga to movie difference is also 1 year. Enough time for a lot of things to change, but only we won't be seeing everything that happens in that gap.

Red and Blue
2nd November 2014, 1:27 AM
I don't know why you guys are questioning NaruHina. Shippuden takes place in less than a year, and lots of things happened. End of manga to movie difference is also 1 year. Enough time for a lot of things to change, but only we won't be seeing everything that happens in that gap.

How are we questioning it? If anything, most of us agree that it is going to happen.

Mr. Reloaded
2nd November 2014, 1:34 AM
I think it's more denial rather than questioning.

I don't ship/pair so I could care less.

Platinum fan.
2nd November 2014, 2:22 AM
I'm not questioning NaruHina. I'm pretty indifferent to it. If it happens then good for them. That's about it for me. I was more complaining about Sakura and Sasuke ending up, which would make zero sense on Sasuke's part. But people do change, though I wouldn't support it. No, my biggest complaint about the movie is the overall plot and how fillerish this villain we're getting sounds like. A descendant of Kaguyas? Well where in the world was this character when Kaguya and Black Zetsu could have used some help before they got defeated? This story only takes place one year after part 2 right? And this character's already strong enough to beat Naruto? What? Where was this character during the war arc? Why has nobody heard of him/her until now? This sounds like something a Naruto filler episode would give us.

Emperor Empoleon
2nd November 2014, 2:51 AM
The romance in Naruto is not particularly good overall, but the interactions that Naruto & Hinata have were always pretty good in nature. They seem like the type of people who would work nicely long term. And now they're going to add more substance to it with this movie. I can get behind that.

Sakura and Sasuke tho? Just lol. The only people he even remotely acknowledges are Naruto and Itachi. And Kakashi, kinda sorta. He hasn't treated Sakura well in years. I really hope Kishi doesn't go for that.

Void Ventus
2nd November 2014, 5:31 AM
In Japanese folklore, Kaguya is originally from the moon, so another Ōtsuki descending from the moon isn't just a random thing. But I do agree that it's pretty farfetched that he comes down just a year after his relative got resealed. What was the story for him coming down again? To steal a Hyuuga girl and destroy the world or something? Sounds so generic. Why only him and not the entire Ōtsuki clan?

Agility
2nd November 2014, 5:42 AM
Welp. If people are allowed to be happy and hyped about NaruHina, I reserve the right to be pleased with SasuSaku if it does happen. I could drone on about NaruHina and how flawed it is (don't get me wrong, SasuSaku is pretty flawed too), but judging by the brief flashes of how Sasuke is at the manga's end and in this movie, it's a hundred-fold more tolerable for SasuSaku to happen. I can accept that Sasuke can change as a person, and I can sort of accept Sakura ending up with him if her feelings become more healthy because of that change.

Sakura and Sasuke tho? Just lol. The only people he even remotely acknowledges are Naruto and Itachi. And Kakashi, kinda sorta. He hasn't treated Sakura well in years. I really hope Kishi doesn't go for that.

I don't want to argue, but obviously someone is going to end up with someone else, and unless it's Sai, I see no one else that makes sense for Sakura (or even Sasuke, for that matter). I think perceptions of HOW Sasuke was in part 2 needs to be dropped going into this movie, because he's obviously not the same. He'll probably revert back to his old personality, which was a lot more open to Sakura than his Part 2 personality. At least then he arguably considered Sakura as important to him, and as a friend. Unfortunately, any further growth with anyone other than Naruto was halted because he went bat crazy. :P

Platinum fan.
2nd November 2014, 1:29 PM
In Japanese folklore, Kaguya is originally from the moon, so another Ōtsuki descending from the moon isn't just a random thing. But I do agree that it's pretty farfetched that he comes down just a year after his relative got resealed. What was the story for him coming down again? To steal a Hyuuga girl and destroy the world or something? Sounds so generic. Why only him and not the entire Ōtsuki clan?

It's pretty random how they are using it here though. Why now of all times does a Kaguya descendant decide to attack? This Kaguya character didn't even exist until a few chapters ago and now she's already got descendants powerful enough to beat Naruto? This is something a Naruto filler arc would feed us. But in that case it makes sense this is in a movie. I do agree the overall plan sounds very generic. The only thing I can guess as to why Kaguya Jr. needs Hinata or Hanabi is maybe they don't have the Byakugan like the original Kaguya did and so their looking for someone who does. That would kind of make sense.

Absolushun
2nd November 2014, 2:32 PM
They're going to fight! Anyone know when the next manga will be up?

Mr. Reloaded
2nd November 2014, 3:51 PM
They're going to fight! Anyone know when the next manga will be up?

Who's fighting?

Either this Wed/Thurs or next Wed/Thurs I think it's this week, don't quote me.

Shadow Lucario
2nd November 2014, 4:47 PM
I think Kishi has a thing for two year timeskips. The movie takes place two years after the manga. I usually don't watch the Naruto movies, but I might check this one out to see how they decide to end it.

Absolushun
2nd November 2014, 5:28 PM
Naruto and Sasuke is fighting? Aren't they? That's what I saw when I was reading the manga.

LightningMaster95
2nd November 2014, 6:00 PM
Naruto and Sasuke is fighting? Aren't they? That's what I saw when I was reading the manga.

and the fight is over...naruto won

Mr. Reloaded
2nd November 2014, 6:02 PM

They finished their fight, Naruto won and they both lost an arm in the process.

Lorde
2nd November 2014, 8:24 PM
In retrospect, the fight could've been better and longer. I wish Kishi had waited until next year to end the manga; a post-war arc would've been fab in my opinion.

Cerrik
2nd November 2014, 8:34 PM
The fight's already over.

Platinum fan.
2nd November 2014, 10:29 PM
In retrospect, the fight could've been better and longer. I wish Kishi had waited until next year to end the manga; a post-war arc would've been fab in my opinion.

I don't think a entire arc would have been needed. Just a couple of chapters of life after the war. Has Konoha even fully recovered from the Pain Invasion, village wise? I also wonder if Anko's still alive of not.

Void Ventus
2nd November 2014, 11:52 PM
I don't think a entire arc would have been needed. Just a couple of chapters of life after the war. Has Konoha even fully recovered from the Pain Invasion, village wise? I also wonder if Anko's still alive of not.

No Yamato love? Seriously, where is he? Did he die from having his life sucked out to create all those useless Zetsu clones?

I'd love a Naruto GT. Just can't believe it's finally ending, so I'm desperate for any new Naruto related stuff. Or maybe Korra like Naruto, taking place a century after the original story. Karin and Naruto will still most likely be alive (but really old) even by then.

Lorde
3rd November 2014, 12:03 AM
No Yamato love? Seriously, where is he? Did he die from having his life sucked out to create all those useless Zetsu clones?

We saw Spiral Zetsu expel him and then Yamato was caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi iirc, not that I really care for him anyway.

Platinum fan.
3rd November 2014, 12:32 AM

I'd love a Naruto GT. Just can't believe it's finally ending, so I'm desperate for any new Naruto related stuff. Or maybe Korra like Naruto, taking place a century after the original story. Karin and Naruto will still most likely be alive (but really old) even by then.

Forgot about Yamato. That's what happens when a character loses a purpose...then again Anko lost a purpose years ago. Maybe it's the fact that they kept showing her body and making you guess if she's alive or dead, that made me think of her. Yamato on the other hand, was like Spiral Zetsu or something. Also is Samui still in that gourd?

LightningMaster95
3rd November 2014, 2:53 AM
interesting questions that popped into my head and i would like to know what u guys think...which team other than team 7 would be able take down Kurama? also who would be able to take down kurama by themselves?

hinata shino kiba

lee neji tenten

shikamaru choji ino

Platinum fan.
3rd November 2014, 3:50 AM
interesting questions that popped into my head and i would like to know what u guys think...which team other than team 7 would be able take down Kurama? also who would be able to take down kurama by themselves?

hinata shino kiba

lee neji tenten

shikamaru choji ino

You mean the demon fox Kurama? Unless those teams use the ever broken ability of sealing, none of them. At best I could see Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji slowing him down until reinforcements arrive, because they work so well together but taking him down? Can't really see it. Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Neji, Lee, and Tenten have not shown they can beat a Tailed Beast. Especially the Nine Tails.

And of Team 7, well Naruto gets power from Kyuubi. If you take away Naruto's Kyuubi powers while he fights Kurama, the fight is harder. He managed to take down Kurama to a point with Killer Bee and later Kushina's help. Sakura has nothing that can beat Kurama, or really combat him. Sasuke is the only member of Team 7 that could truly take down Kurama on his own. Because he's done it twice now. So of Team 7, Sasuke can beat Kurama. Vs Naruto I guess it depends on what abilities Naruto has available. Vs Sakura, I give it to Kurama. All three together, I suppose they'd win, just use Sasuke.

But other then Team 7, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru IMO could at best slow Kurama down or cripple him. But without sealing, all I could see them do is delay him. And that might be enough for reinforcements. The other teams, they haven't shown the ability to last against a Bijuu in the series. Though I think Neji could put up a defensive fight.

Kamex
3rd November 2014, 5:39 AM
Crazy how much of a threat the Kyuubi was at the beginning of the story. We've come a long way, for better or for worse. Actually, come to think of it, I guess everyone's level of power relative to each other have stayed somewhat consistent since the beginning (e.g. Kyuubi is still pretty influential, Itachi was no more or less smart and skilled than he should have been, Hashirama turned out to be as crazy powerful as everyone thought, etc.). So it's not like Dragonball where every successive arc had a whole new caliber of villain conveniently arrive as the next new threat (except for The Last Naruto movie I guess), because most of Naruto's villains already existed or were at least in the realm of possibility... for the most part, the Sage of Six Paths was at the top, and there was a lot of room to go up with him as the limit within the story.

The main difference between the beginning of the story and now is that now Naruto and Sasuke are practically godlike... I guess I should have seen that coming though, they simply reached that "top" limit of the Sage that I just mentioned.

Void Ventus
3rd November 2014, 8:06 AM
I've lost track of the movie. I forgot Naruto has two older designs. One being the one we've seen most so far with the short hair, and another older one wearing same type of clothes like Shippuden Hinata. I thought short haired Naruo was 18 years old, but the movie happens 2 years later, so he's 19. Is the oldest Naruto just concept art, or will there be another time skip at the end of the movie, when the rest of the Konoha 10 are 20+ years old?

Will Naruto still be able to use SO6P Mode? He doesn't have the Bijuus inside him anymore, but he still has a bit of their chakra inside him. And it seems half of Kurama is still in him. Although Sage Mode is still pretty powerul.

Pokegirl Fan~
3rd November 2014, 3:05 PM
I think Kishi has a thing for two year timeskips. The movie takes place two years after the manga. I usually don't watch the Naruto movies, but I might check this one out to see how they decide to end it.

The timeskip is just only going to be 2 years? I thought I heard from somewhere that it was 10 years or something. I honestly think that 2 years is too short of a timeskip imo, I'd rather have it be at least 10 years.

Absolushun
3rd November 2014, 3:17 PM
Even if the fight's over in the manga there is going to be another chapter right? Because it doesn't look quite finished yet.

Akashin
3rd November 2014, 3:25 PM
Even if the fight's over in the manga there is going to be another chapter right? Because it doesn't look quite finished yet.

There's a 44-page double chapter (one in full color, I think I heard? Maybe not) to go, still.

Mr. Reloaded
3rd November 2014, 3:26 PM
There's 2 more.
The final chapter 699
And the Epilouge which will be in full color.

Kamex
3rd November 2014, 7:52 PM
Alleged Databook 4 info. (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1012315)

So I guess this explains where in the world Kaguya's clan descendants came from... they didn't come from the world at all. They're from the moon, because Hamura took most of the clan there to guard the Gedou Mazou (poorly I might add, since they weren't around to help at all whenever Akatsuki manipulated it). But this makes me wonder how the Hyuuga exist in the world if Hagoromo was the only one remaining on Earth and Hamura supposedly took the Byakugan with him to the moon...?

Lorde
3rd November 2014, 8:43 PM

hinata shino kiba

lee neji tenten

shikamaru choji ino

None in my opinion. Naruto himself struggled when he fought Kurama and only succeeded because of his mom's chakra chains. I think Shikamaru could probably think of a plan to beat Kurama, but he'd lack the power to actually do so in my view.

Kazuki Mirai
4th November 2014, 2:15 AM
Wait wait wait. The Ootsutsuki are from another world? Does that mean they're aliens?

Mr. Reloaded
4th November 2014, 11:33 AM
Wait wait wait. The Ootsutsuki are from another world? Does that mean they're aliens?

Well they don't exist on Earth, so I guess technically?...

TsukiMirage
4th November 2014, 8:20 PM
you're going to have to define the "ninja" system for me, cause thats waaaaay to broad. The whole thing is broke? You can't salvage anything or change specific details along with a renewed spirit? zzz

And presuming Sasuke is going to be the darkness and use scare and kill tatics, that doesn't change much at all. zzz He would be doing the killing instead of people, assuming his plan even worked. (though I'm speculating on sasuke's specific actions, you aren't doing much different for naruto. You cant say for sure how he's going to go about it.)

I thought it was cycle of revenge? Well regardless, revenge can still be there, the people just need to learn to look the other way when its detrimental to keeping general peace, that's really it. The ninja system is the current setting, basically having all the ninjas act as mercenaries, doing jobs and fighting wars for money. And yeah, the whole thing is broken. As mentioned, the villages only exist as their countries military. No need for a military, no need for the villages. And outside of fighting, there isn't really a role for ninjas.

Sasuke's goal isn't peace though, it's preventing events like the Uchiha massacre from happening again. Sasuke isn't trying to change the system, but fix it. We know Naruto's not doing what he's suppose to be doing. We see that not only from his talks of wanting to be Hokage, but from the movie previews.

Same thing really. Except that's not a likely reaction, thus the whole "revenge" part.

So is there anyone left that can repair limbs? Kakazu is dead. Zestu is dead. Pain is dead. Wait, wasn't one of the rinnegan abilities able to repair bodies? Tsunade/Sakura possibly. Naruto also has his own regeneration thanks to being a Bijuu, and Sasuke should have regeneration thanks to Asura Path and/or Hashirama's cells.

Void Ventus
4th November 2014, 10:08 PM
This posted yet? (https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1654183_569082853191992_3955507709663979604_n.png? oh=fba5a2caa569daeb5c81870a868a0b73&oe=54A9F316&__gda__=1424910963_2c2561769e2160d3d9e523fb5962fdb 1)

Is the bottom dress a wedding dress? Ritual dress?

Red and Blue
4th November 2014, 11:06 PM
This posted yet? (https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1654183_569082853191992_3955507709663979604_n.png? oh=fba5a2caa569daeb5c81870a868a0b73&oe=54A9F316&__gda__=1424910963_2c2561769e2160d3d9e523fb5962fdb 1)

Is the bottom dress a wedding dress? Ritual dress?

I`d say ritual dress maybe. Seems a bit too dark for a wedding dress. Unless it`s a traditional Hyuga wedding dress.

pwnswitchclik
4th November 2014, 11:08 PM
Black...What if it's a funeral dress?

Nodame
4th November 2014, 11:39 PM
best comment i have seen about narusaku fans being in denial....

If you believe NH is canon, so be it. I don't understand your need to shove NH down other people's throats and laugh at anyone who doesn't support that pairing.

Void Ventus
4th November 2014, 11:43 PM
I`d say ritual dress maybe. Seems a bit too dark for a wedding dress. Unless it`s a traditional Hyuga wedding dress.
Yeah, what I thought too. Maybe the Hyuugas were black instead of white for their wedding dress/gown. But a ritual dress also matches.

Black...What if it's a funeral dress?
She's wearing too much just for a traditional funeral. If it is a funeral, it would have to be someone special, like her father or husband. We know Naruto doesn't die since he has another older design. It's most likely a ritual dress.

pwnswitchclik
4th November 2014, 11:53 PM
She's wearing too much just for a traditional funeral. If it is a funeral, it would have to be someone special, like her father or husband. We know Naruto doesn't die since he has another older design. It's most likely a ritual dress.

Fair enough. Now I'm left wondering if it's some sort of dark ritual. Just mentioning the word ritual makes me think it might be something dark. Not sure, it's just me.

Also because it's a double chapter next, I assume there isn't going to be a chapter this week, is it? I'm asking this because of a past question I made here last year or so.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 12:09 AM

There is also her sister. The dress could be for her funeral if she dies in the film.

I think the dress is either a ritual one or a wedding one. She looks like she is smiling when you look closer. If it's the latter, then Naruto could be hitched by the end of the movie

Lorde
5th November 2014, 12:17 AM
If you believe NH is canon, so be it. I don't understand your need to shove NH down other people's throats and laugh at anyone who doesn't support that pairing.

I don't think that's his intention, but with all the evidence that Naruto will end up with Hinata, I'd question the need to support any other scenario. I mean what's the point when the manga is ending.

Pokegirl Fan~
5th November 2014, 12:38 AM
I really couldn't care less who Naruto ends up with, if anyone at all. I'm really only interested in what Sasuke will be doing during the movie and I'm hoping that the plot isn't a marketing ploy as it seems to be so far :x

Akashin
5th November 2014, 1:00 AM
I don't think that's his intention, but with all the evidence that Naruto will end up with Hinata, I'd question the need to support any other scenario. I mean what's the point when the manga is ending.

True, but there's something to be said for how much it's being thrown in people's faces. Depending where you look, the NaruHina fans are as--if not more--obnoxious than the NaruSaku fans in denial. Besho's aggravation is reasonably valid.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 1:10 AM
True, but there's something to be said for how much it's being thrown in people's faces. Depending where you look, the NaruHina fans are as--if not more--obnoxious than the NaruSaku fans in denial. Besho's aggravation is reasonably valid.

I have a feeling if it was reversed, NaruSaku fans would be just as obnoxious. It was kind of a given that either NaruHina or NaruSaku fans would be smug about their pairing being confirmed since they had been told by the opposing group that it wouldn't happen for so so long. I'm not saying this attitude is right, but given everything it was kind of to be expected

Akashin
5th November 2014, 2:07 AM
I have a feeling if it was reversed, NaruSaku fans would be just as obnoxious. It was kind of a given that either NaruHina or NaruSaku fans would be smug about their pairing being confirmed since they had been told by the opposing group that it wouldn't happen for so so long. I'm not saying this attitude is right, but given everything it was kind of to be expected

I don't doubt that for a second, nor was I defending NaruSaku fans. I'm simply saying that the obnoxious attitude runs on both sides.

Edit: For interested parties: I'm pretty sure this is legit. (http://i.imgur.com/pUyNtg3.jpg) Don't quote me on that, though, because I can't be bothered to do any fact checking.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 2:34 AM
I don't doubt that for a second, nor was I defending NaruSaku fans. I'm simply saying that the obnoxious attitude runs on both sides.

Edit: For interested parties: I'm pretty sure this is legit. (http://i.imgur.com/pUyNtg3.jpg) Don't quote me on that, though, because I can't be bothered to do any fact checking.

I can't find any website or links with the same pic, so I have to take it with a grain of salt.

It looks convincing, but it could easily be fan art at the same time.

Akashin
5th November 2014, 2:37 AM
I can't find any website or links with the same pic, so I have to take it with a grain of salt.

It looks convincing, but it could easily be fan art at the same time.

It came alongside more art for Sasuke (cloak and no cloak), Kiba, Guy, Hanabi, Kurenai, and Bijuu Cloak Naruto, and allegedly they were all provided by the same person that provides chapter spoilers. That's just what I've seen and heard, though.

I'd still wait for an absolutely trustworthy source, but it doesn't seem very implausible at the moment.

Ragnarok
5th November 2014, 2:50 AM
Saiyan Island has the other images up except those (doesn't want to unless confirmed) but they look pretty legit to me so I'll assume they're real.

Shame it leaked before the manga's end but with a series as popular as this then it's expected.

What I want to know is why was Hinata's screentime minimal? The execution of all these pairings are terrible imo.

Oh well, the war arc ruined the series for me.

BJack
5th November 2014, 2:55 AM
no shikatema kids? D:<

diakyu
5th November 2014, 3:37 AM
Dropping in to say this, Evil on Naruto forums basically confirmed-
Naruto and Hinata do have two kids, so the images are likely real. Also LOTS of designs for the movie were leaked along with the kids. And the main villain seems to have some variation of Chakra mode.

Pretty excited for the ending. I was introduced to Naruto when I was 11. I dropped it after awhile but I've recently picked it back up (by recently I mean when the war started lol)

Kamex
5th November 2014, 3:50 AM
I must say, I like a lot of the character designs. Kakashi as Hokage is really cool regardless of whether he should be in that position or not. Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke look the best I think (not because of the pairings, just my opinion).

I don't know how I feel about Naruto and Hinata having those kids though, they look like an unlikely combination of their parents, similar to what they did with the end of Digimon Season 2 and other stories. I think if they just had like one blond son or daughter with a byakugan that would have made more sense, and I don't know how I feel about the "whisker" markings either.

Lorde
5th November 2014, 4:01 AM
Naruto and Hinata's supposed kids look ratchet in my view. I could probably tolerate them without the whisker marks, but yeah, I'm not a fan of their designs.

Akashin
5th November 2014, 4:10 AM
I must say, I like a lot of the character designs. Kakashi as Hokage is really cool regardless of whether he should be in that position or not. Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke look the best I think (not because of the pairings, just my opinion).

I don't know how I feel about Naruto and Hinata having those kids though, they look like an unlikely combination of their parents, similar to what they did with the end of Digimon Season 2 and other stories. I think if they just had like one blond son or daughter with a byakugan that would have made more sense, and I don't know how I feel about the "whisker" markings either.

I agree about the similarities to their parents being too much, but the whisker marks pretty much have to be there; they are children of a Kyuubi Jinchuriki after all, same as Naruto.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 4:32 AM
Okay it's legit. I'm fine with the design of the kids. Though I wonder why they don't have the Byakugan?

Anyway, I guess this is a solid confirmation isn't it?

Kamex
5th November 2014, 5:17 AM
I agree about the similarities to their parents being too much, but the whisker marks pretty much have to be there; they are children of a Kyuubi Jinchuriki after all, same as Naruto.
That's what I would have thought if Kushina had the markings as well, which I originally expected her to. But she didn't, so after that I kind of assumed it was just a Naruto thing like Gaara's eyes. But they also have only two whiskers. Meh, I don't really like or dislike the whiskers, but their hair is pretty strange for me. Also, I can't imagine these characters existing in the Naruto world, because they're a combination of things that normally don't mix... well I guess that's kind of like how there are more mixed-race people in our world these days as we become more connected, so maybe it's like a metaphor for real life and I shouldn't be complaining.

I'm probably looking into it too much though haha.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 5:37 AM
So apparently the name of Naruto's son is Neji and his daughter's name is Himawari. The site I got it from didn't provide a source but said that Evil confirmed it so I think the names are legit

Lorde
5th November 2014, 6:06 AM
So apparently the name of Naruto's son is Neji and his daughter's name is Himawari. The site I got it from didn't provide a source but said that Evil confirmed it so I think the names are legit

So if Naruto and Hinata named their son Neji, I guess that confirms that the other Neji really did die. That's too bad. :(

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 6:12 AM
So if Naruto and Hinata named their son Neji, I guess that confirms that the other Neji really did die. That's too bad. :(

Well yeah, it was shown onscreen. Why would you doubt it? Also:http://t.co/BfRjqzYcVl

Lorde
5th November 2014, 6:21 AM
Well yeah, it was shown onscreen. Why would you doubt it?

Because we just had a war where several dozen dead characters were revived, so I thought there was a good chance that Neji could be revived too somehow before the manga ends. Death means nothing in this series anyway.

Kamex
5th November 2014, 6:55 AM
I love Neji, but I'm glad he's permanently gone. The fact that NaruHina happened and the plot of this movie and their son Neji etc. also make his death more meaningful to me so that's good.

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 8:36 AM
Leaked Image. Click to be spoiled (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1p-AEeCAAAqksX.jpg)

Ohhh Gai is a cripple. Hoping Kurenai gets married and doesn't become a single mom. But why does Kurenai's daughter look younger than Naruto and Hinata's OP kids? Her daughter was born before the war, so there should at least be a 2-year age gap. NaruHina got married quick, didn't they? Their children looks to be 4-5 years old, so looks like they might get married at the end of the movie. Also, you'd think ShikaTema would have children first.
Took a look at that pic again. Half a decade later, and Naruto still has his right hand all bandaged up. And why don't they show Sasuke's left hand? I'm ready to accept he permanently lost his left hand. He might have a handicap, but at least Rinnegan is broken as heck.

That's what I would have thought if Kushina had the markings as well, which I originally expected her to. But she didn't, so after that I kind of assumed it was just a Naruto thing like Gaara's eyes. But they also have only two whiskers. Meh, I don't really like or dislike the whiskers, but their hair is pretty strange for me. Also, I can't imagine these characters existing in the Naruto world, because they're a combination of things that normally don't mix... well I guess that's kind of like how there are more mixed-race people in our world these days as we become more connected, so maybe it's like a metaphor for real life and I shouldn't be complaining.

I'm probably looking into it too much though haha.
Kushina's parents weren't Jinchuurikis, but Naruto's and Gaara's were, so they were born with their own marks. Naruto is a Jinchuuriki, so his children also has the same marks as him. Himawari's hair looks exactly like young Hinata's, but Newji's hair seems to be a mixture of trying to be like Naruto's spiky hair, but also Hinata's bowl haircut as a kid trying to bring it down. Yeah, you're exactly right on that last point. The Shinobi world was full of mistrust and hatred. But now that the five nations have united, there doesn't seem to be much conflict anymore, so people are free to marry outside their own clan. The Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans used to be from different countries, but now Naruto and Hinata makes the first (that we know of) Uzumaki and Hyuuga pairing.

Himawari is correct, but this says B/Volt Uzumaki rather than Neji. So which is correct? (http://i.imgur.com/zk9TlLc.jpg)

pwnswitchclik
5th November 2014, 11:51 AM
Leaked Image. Click to be spoiled (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1p-AEeCAAAqksX.jpg)

Is that Konohamaru on the far right?

Mr. Reloaded
5th November 2014, 12:08 PM
Is that Konohamaru on the far right?

I think so, I'm fairly certain that's him.

Platinum fan.
5th November 2014, 1:13 PM
Naruto and Hinata's supposed kids look ratchet in my view. I could probably tolerate them without the whisker marks, but yeah, I'm not a fan of their designs.

Agreed. The designs in general are fine for me, but those whisker marks. Truthfully I never liked them on Naruto much either.

Pokegirl Fan~
5th November 2014, 1:44 PM
I really don't see how Naruto and Hinata could have 2 kids if the timeskip is only going to be 2 years. They definitely look older than 2 years to me, just saying. Also Kurenai's kid definitely looks younger than them, which is odd imo. Is this official art or is it just fan art? Also I think if it's official then the timeskip will be alot longer than 2 years.

XanderCage
5th November 2014, 1:51 PM
Are we sure that's Konohamaru and not Kurenai's first kid? He looks just like Asuma. It's possible that the little one is her second child. It would explain the obvious age difference between Naruto's kids and hers.

Konohamaru (http://33.media.tumblr.com/70a2dc1ac230aa0927d7b7aa6de11dd0/tumblr_nekjfa2rkE1tp2lodo1_1280.jpg)

pwnswitchclik
5th November 2014, 2:08 PM
Are we sure that's Konohamaru and not Kurenai's first kid? He looks just like Asuma. It's possible that the little one is her second child. It would explain the obvious age difference between Naruto's kids and hers.

It looks very much like Konohamaru. Maybe NaruHina's kids are from yet another time skip that might be in the movie, hence why they look older than Kurenai's in that picture.

lolipiece
5th November 2014, 2:13 PM
The kids are getting a short spinoff series next year.

Kishimoto's wild ride is never ending.

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 2:13 PM
The little girl under Kurenai is her daughter. The boy next to her is her nephew, Konohamaru. And in case if you're wondering who that girl with the Yukata is, it's Hanabi. She barely made any presence, so it's not like she's important enough to remember (except that part in Part 1 where she owned Hinata everytime).

I really don't see how Naruto and Hinata could have 2 kids if the timeskip is only going to be 2 years. They definitely look older than 2 years to me, just saying. Also Kurenai's kid definitely looks younger than them, which is odd imo. Is this official art or is it just fan art? Also I think if it's official then the timeskip will be alot longer than 2 years.
It seems the older Naruto artwork is more than a year older, so yes, there will be two timeskips in the movie. 2 years from end of manga to The Last, and a 3-5(?) year timeskip epilogue. It's official art, but just shopped so they could be all in one picture. Unless Naruto boned Hinata as soon as the war ended, there's no way Naruto could be younger than 20. Naruto, Hinata, and their children's artwork are from the second Timeskip. Konohamaru and Hanabi should look a bit older than that if NaruHina had children after the two year timeskip.

Akashin
5th November 2014, 2:17 PM

Like Sazandora said, I'm pretty sure that the story is that the movie takes place 2 years after the war, and chapter 700 (and the end of the movie too, it would seem) is 4 years after that.

...At least it's only a short spin-off, I guess? Better than a full on sequel...

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 2:19 PM
The leaks just keep on coming!!! (http://image.mangabird.me/sites/default/files/manga/1/13/11-10.jpg)

*may or may not be legit. Will have to way until the manga is up in several hours.

Parent Naruto confirmed Child Abuser! (https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10390010_799050900136081_2360729497511595394_n.jpg ?oh=15379225c857b7323a0aea95fc4ffebc&oe=54E41BFE&__gda__=1424872771_03abc0cf1351418a11c2b383c36f687 e)

Gaara looking like a doofus (a doofus that can kill you that is) (https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10801949_569352606498350_4871819886461283512_n.jpg ?oh=9d6fc10547b406aadda7cbce65a204f7&oe=54EAEFBF)

Akashin
5th November 2014, 2:23 PM
The leaks just keep on coming!!! (http://image.mangabird.me/sites/default/files/manga/1/13/11-10.jpg)

*may or may not be legit. Will have to way until the manga is up in several hours.

Parent Naruto = Confirmed child abuser (https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10390010_799050900136081_2360729497511595394_n.jpg ?oh=15379225c857b7323a0aea95fc4ffebc&oe=54E41BFE&__gda__=1424872771_03abc0cf1351418a11c2b383c36f687 e[/url)

Shikamaru should give Naruto lessons on growing into being the spitting image of your dad.

Your second link goes nowhere.

lolipiece
5th November 2014, 2:29 PM
OK, people. Let's start keeping these in spoiler tags. Don't want everything getting out so soon.

How is it possible for Sakura and Sasuke's kid to be better than Naruto and Hinata's? It must be the glasses.

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 2:30 PM
Shikamaru should give Naruto lessons on growing into being the spitting image of your dad.

Your second link goes nowhere.

Darn! Try again. I changed the link. Hopefully it works. The full colored epilogue takes place after The Last. Well, no need to watch it now.

XanderCage
5th November 2014, 2:30 PM
Sakura/Sasuke Kid (http://s14.postimg.org/pyync48hd/1415193709006.jpg)
Hokashi 1 (http://i.imgur.com/lwDrFWY.jpg)
Hokashi 2 (http://i.imgur.com/WaFegVE.jpg)
Naruto (http://i.imgur.com/U7i4bSU.jpg)
At Neiji's Grave (https://33.media.tumblr.com/7b6ecf694dcbd001a12bb0917858c004/tumblr_nekhnpFowx1shkfldo1_500.jpg)

Akashin
5th November 2014, 2:35 PM
Darn! Try again. I changed the link. Hopefully it works. The full colored epilogue takes place after The Last. Well, no need to watch it now.

You fixed it a minute after I posted that; I just forgot to make an edit saying that.

My gut reaction about Gaara is that he looks like a thug trying too hard to look presentable to his girlfriend's family. It's mostly the damn hair.

lolipiece
5th November 2014, 2:36 PM
For those not in the know, the NaruHina kids are Bolt and Himawari. The SasuSaku kid is Sarada.

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 2:37 PM
Dat SasuSaku kid is so androgynous. I think Evil said that's a girl? It is a girl, NVM.

That Sasuke lol where's Orochimaru? Gonna go track him down? Ahahahahahaha you and your antics!

Mr. Reloaded
5th November 2014, 2:45 PM
Why can't I hold all these leaks?!

Sasuke and Sakura really get together? O_O

I'm fine with Garaa's look even if it is incredibly awkward lol.

Kurama confirmed alive I guess.

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 3:02 PM
Why can't I hold all these leaks?!

Sasuke and Sakura really get together? O_O

I'm fine with Garaa's look even if it is incredibly awkward lol.

Kurama confirmed alive I guess.

There were no hints of Kurama or any of the Bijuus dying, so that shouldn't be surprising. They were just trapped in the Chibaku Tensei, and when Kurama said he was done, he didn't mean he was gonna die. Just that he couldn't help Naruto anymore.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 3:03 PM
Before I post my thoughts about the revelations revealed, can someone please tell me how to use SPOILER tags?

LexSuicune
5th November 2014, 3:07 PM
The fact that she wound up being the maid of the guy that tried to kill her several times, YASSSS Sakura, become an ICON for women everywhere.

Love that NaruHina was endgame, and I also love that Karin had a son with Sasuke first so Sakura is also getting sloppy seconds, YAS.

Cannot wait to see the final moments unleashed.

Pokegirl Fan~
Sasuke and Sakura are getting together? Not really surprising I guess, though I don't really care all that much tbh. I'm really interested in how much Sasuke has changed now. I wonder what'll happen to Karin lol

lolipiece
It's [spoiler=insert text here]

And the ending bracket, of course.

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 3:08 PM
^that's correct. But you need to add an = after (content)
(Remove the space between spoiler and =)

XanderCage
5th November 2014, 3:11 PM
More Children (http://i.4cdn.org/a/1415198989636.jpg)

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 3:13 PM
Thanks guys

How is SasuSaku even possible? I could have sworn Sasuke was asexual. How did he grow to love her?

Sasuke and Sakura are getting together? Not really surprising I guess, though I don't really care all that much tbh. I'm really interested in how much Sasuke has changed now. I wonder what'll happen to Karin lol

She'll probably end up alone. She really deserves no less

LexSuicune
5th November 2014, 3:15 PM
YAS Ino, you better slay that Sai D, I'm loving it.

The girl with the same hair/skin looks a damn mess, is that Chouji's?

Void Ventus
5th November 2014, 3:16 PM

Sai x Ino
Choji x Karui
Shikamaru x Temari (lol my bad)
Fat Anko! Jeez what happened? Too much dumplings!!!

lolipiece
5th November 2014, 3:18 PM
Thanks guys

How is SasuSaku even possible? I could have sworn Sasuke was asexual. How did he grow to love her?

That's not what that word means.

XanderCage
5th November 2014, 3:19 PM
YAS Ino, you better slay that Sai D, I'm loving it.

The girl with the same hair/skin looks a damn mess, is that Chouji's?

Apparently it's Choji's and Karui's. Don't know when/why that pairing happened.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 3:21 PM

yes it does. It means a complete lack of interest in love or sex.

Mr. Reloaded
5th November 2014, 3:37 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

I mean he's kinda right...

LightningMaster95
5th November 2014, 3:38 PM
yes it does. It means a complete lack of interest in love or sex.

well sasuke did want to restore his whole clan and seeing how he needs a female...its obvious that he would atleast be interested in women personally he should have impregnated sakura karin and ino in order to get that uchiha clan restored as soon as possible

diakyu
5th November 2014, 3:43 PM
LOLOLOLOL I can't even.

Sakura you are dumb.

LightningMaster95
5th November 2014, 4:06 PM
does anyone know when the last two naruto chapters be uploaded??? in united states-western time

Jb
5th November 2014, 4:08 PM

this is like so bad fanfiction. seriously lol

diakyu
5th November 2014, 4:12 PM
Pretty interesting about the outrage towards Naruhina. Some seem angry it wasn't developed on Naruto's side. Isn't that the pint of the Last?

XanderCage
5th November 2014, 4:12 PM
I'm actually excited about Sasuke's daughter. I really hope that she is a force to reckoned with. I want to see a female Uchiha kick some ***.

Pokegirl Fan~
5th November 2014, 4:14 PM
I'm actually excited about Sasuke's daughter. I really hope that she is a force to reckoned with. I want to see a female Uchiha kick some ***.

I agree, she really seems to be mischievous according to that facial expression in her design.

Mr. Reloaded
5th November 2014, 4:15 PM

I don't like the pairings either lol.
And half the kids don't make sense...

I get Naruto/Hinta, Shikamaru/Temari's kids but everyone else why? O_O Especially the existence of Sasuke and Sakura's daughter.

XanderCage
5th November 2014, 4:29 PM
I understand some pairings, but does every character have to get with another named character? Couldn't Choji just marry some unnamed resident of the Leaf? It would have been interesting to see someone marry a common villager and not another ninja. It just seems odd that EVERY character had to be paired with another named character.

JD
5th November 2014, 4:31 PM
So then Part 3 is coming then huh? Well I guess that was expected.

Pokegirl Fan~
5th November 2014, 4:33 PM
So then Part 3 is coming then huh? Well I guess that was expected.

When was a part 3 confirmed?

Obi
5th November 2014, 4:37 PM
Well I mean Sasuke couldve said "eh, need to restore the Uchiha clan, but need a girl first, one who would love me no matter how many times I've tried to kill her..."

Akashin
5th November 2014, 4:42 PM
When was a part 3 confirmed?

Right here:

And here is the scan confirming it. (http://i.imgur.com/ekm94DL.jpg)

Well I mean Sasuke couldve said "eh, need to restore the Uchiha clan, but need a girl first, one who would love me no matter how many times I've tried to kill her..."

Pretty sure I saw a scan somewhere of Sasuke giving Sakura an Itachi forehead tap, so the pairing is probably explained (read: validated despite all reasonable logic) in some fashion.

Obi
5th November 2014, 4:48 PM
Right here:

And here is the scan confirming it. (http://i.imgur.com/ekm94DL.jpg)

Pretty sure I saw a scan somewhere of Sasuke giving Sakura an Itachi forehead tap, so the pairing is probably explained (read: validated despite all reasonable logic) in some fashion.

This is an indictment of how stupid Sakura is. If the girl I loved tried to KILL ME, I dont think I would feel the same. There is no way Kishimoto can justify this.

Akashin
5th November 2014, 4:55 PM
This is an indictment of how stupid Sakura is. If the girl I loved tried to KILL ME, I dont think I would feel the same. There is no way Kishimoto can justify this.

What's an attempted murder in the face of true, eternal love?

Seriously though, I sincerely doubt Kishimoto is interested in justifying it. Naruto and Sasuke have patched things up, so that's probably all the validation he'll need to let all the other bygones be bygones.

There is no part 3.

It's just a short series. Obviously nothing big.

True, but Part 3 is as good a name as any for it.

lolipiece
5th November 2014, 4:55 PM
There is no part 3.

It's just a short series. Obviously nothing big.

Obi
5th November 2014, 4:58 PM
What's an attempted murder in the face of true, eternal love?

Seriously though, I sincerely doubt Kishimoto is interested in justifying it. Naruto and Sasuke have patched things up, so that's probably all the validation he'll need to let all the other bygones be bygones.

Personally, it seemed as though Sasuke would justify it by saying, "hey, why not? I'll play your game." I really cant see Sasuke develop feelings for anyone not named Daddy Uchiha, Mommy, Itachi and Naruto

XanderCage
5th November 2014, 5:33 PM
It seems the panel with Naruto scolding his son, he used the FTG. Someone translated it as:

"Naruto hitting Bolt/Boruto:
naruto: ...really!! have done already, Bolt/Boruto!!
bolt: shunshin no Jutsu is no fair!!
naruto: shut up!!"

Panel (http://puu.sh/cEgPL/184bc5565a.jpg)

Mr. Reloaded
5th November 2014, 5:33 PM
Personally, it seemed as though Sasuke would justify it by saying, "hey, why not? I'll play your game." I really cant see Sasuke develop feelings for anyone not named Daddy Uchiha, Mommy, Itachi and Naruto

He obviously did it for the few people who still legitimately believe they should be together, and they got their wish.

I'll say it again, I don't ship so it's not like pairings bug me but it's like what Jb said, this is bad fan fiction at it's core.

patrickab7
5th November 2014, 5:36 PM
To be fair, we still have Kiba, Shino, Lee, and Tenten(not to mention Gaara and Kankuro) without revealed significant others...

Obi
5th November 2014, 6:11 PM
He obviously did it for the few people who still legitimately believe they should be together, and they got their wish.

I'll say it again, I don't ship so it's not like pairings bug me but it's like what Jb said, this is bad fan fiction at it's core.

Maybe, just maybe, there might be the smallest % that somehow he could justify it. But he has to use "repopulate the Uchiha" as one of them. He cant fall in love for the sake of falling in love, there has to be a reason.

Shneak
5th November 2014, 6:37 PM
Haha, wtf. This is too much for me. I need the last chapters now.

I know I said I don't care about shipping but with the onslaught of kids I kind of have to.

Naruto and Hinata's kids are hideous. At least it's not a mix of byakugan eyes and whiskers.

Choji and Karui!? Where the hell did that come from? Should have been Kurotsuchi with that randomness. I kind of expected Choji and Ino to happen but Ino is with Sai. Fair enough, but another terrifying bloodline has been mixed.

Sakura and Sasuke are together. This has to be the worst relationship of all time.

Seriously, I can't. Temari and Shikamaru are the only projected couple with any meaningful relationship status in the series at the moment.

To top it off, my sadness for seeing Guy in a wheelchair after all these years is pretty high.

Ragnarok
5th November 2014, 7:13 PM
Glad I am not the only one that finds SasuSaku morally repugnant and disgusting.

Kishi really dropped the ball with this ending.

Akashin
5th November 2014, 7:16 PM
Glad I am not the only one that finds SasuSaku morally repugnant and disgusting.

Kishi really dropped the ball with this ending.

He dropped the ball with a lot of the story, but yeah, the ending is particularly bad. I'll watch the movie for the sake of completion, but it looks to be just as bad.

Platinum fan.
5th November 2014, 7:19 PM

My thought exactly. I don't mind all these kids. Really I don't. The only think that bothers me is Sasuke and Sakura? Really? After everything that happened in Part 2? Really Kishi?
Well at least Ino and Hinata ended up with good guys.

Edit: Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice in one day, for crying out loud. Why on earth would someone as smart as Sakura want to settle down with that? And Sasuke's overall goals never include love. So for him to settle down makes little sense. I need to take a Naruto break for awhile. A serious vacation from the series.

Ragnarok
5th November 2014, 7:20 PM
True. The war arc and focus on uchiha really ruined the story.

But this ending? lol can't even watch the film. No way.

Won't read the final chapters either.

Lorde
5th November 2014, 7:22 PM
So Kurenai's kid is a girl? I'm okay with that. I'm not really liking the other pairings save for Naruto and Hinata though. Kishi seems to like the worst possible couples in my view.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 7:24 PM
Despite anything, I'm still kind of curious about Sasuke's daughter. She intrigues me the most out of the kids. I wonder how different and similar she is to her father?

Platinum fan.
5th November 2014, 7:28 PM
And another thing! Why does Sasuke's daughter look like Karin? Are we sure that's Sakura's kid? Looks a awful lot like Karin. Mabye Sasuke and Karin had a thing going on. I don't know. Why Kishi? Why Sasuke and Sakura? Why?

Mr. Reloaded
5th November 2014, 7:33 PM
And another thing! Why does Sasuke's daughter look like Karin? Are we sure that's Sakura's kid? Looks a awful lot like Karin. Mabye Sasuke and Karin had a thing going on. I don't know. Why Kishi? Why Sasuke and Sakura? Why?

Apparently it was stated that he did bang Karin first and Sakura hooked up afterwards.

Lorde
5th November 2014, 7:34 PM
Gaara looks so average as an adult, which isn't bad per se, but takes some getting used to. Sakura and Sasuke's kid looks odd though. She does give me Karin vibes sadly.

Platinum fan.
5th November 2014, 7:37 PM
Apparently it was stated that he did bang Karin first and Sakura hooked up afterwards.

I see. So Sakura is just his seconds. Well okay then. If that floats Sakura's boat. And where is Orochimaru in all this? See this is why he should have stayed dead! He has no business in this era.

Red and Blue
5th November 2014, 7:38 PM

Where was this from?

I don't really see the resemblance to Karin. I think it's just the glasses

Obi
5th November 2014, 7:47 PM
I personally dont mind the rships of: Naruto and Hinata, Ino and Sai, and Shikamaru and Temari. Now that I think about it, I dont have a problem with Choji and Karui because MAYBE JUST MAYBE, its one of those, intertribal marriages that are meant to strengthen the bond btw nations (see Shikamaru and Temari as another)

But yea Sasuke and Sakura dont make sense, unless ofc said Uchiha re-population is the cause

JD
5th November 2014, 8:00 PM
Jeez I heard Kakashi and Shizune are getting together at Narutoforums..