PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

uber gon
15th February 2008, 3:43 AM
I'm thinking next chapter will confirm Sasuke's godliness.

Glajummy
15th February 2008, 3:46 AM
They better not drag this fight out like the Sasori/Saskura/Old Lady fight. Seriously, I thought I was watching Dragonball Z during that saga.

LonesomeDiamond
15th February 2008, 3:58 AM
Glajummy, weve discussed this instance involving Tobi's "Confession" numerous times. if youve read what he says, he thanks Madara for giving him the eyes he possesses. this can be concieved in many different ways(referring to self in 3rd person, being obito, referring to the recovery of his own eyes, being tobi and thanking for the gift of someones eyes, etc), and i wouldnt be jumping to conclusions so fast, even if you are right.

and i agree uber gon.

her name was Chiyo ba-sama(not sure about honorific use)...and of course that fight sucked, sakura was in it.

uber gon
15th February 2008, 6:48 AM
Glajummy, weve discussed this instance involving Tobi's "Confession" numerous times. if youve read what he says, he thanks Madara for giving him the eyes he possesses. this can be concieved in many different ways(referring to self in 3rd person, being obito, referring to the recovery of his own eyes, being tobi and thanking for the gift of someones eyes, etc), and i wouldnt be jumping to conclusions so fast, even if you are right.

and i agree uber gon.

her name was Chiyo ba-sama(not sure about honorific use)...and of course that fight sucked, sakura was in it.

Weel, Sakura pwned (more or less) in the animé.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

LonesomeDiamond
15th February 2008, 8:10 PM
YES! the Goukakyuu returns!!! this chapter was nice because, yet again, sasuke used a bunch of techniques reminiscent of the original storyline.....i liked this....

The chapter was a bit too short though, so im kind annoyed by that....Amaterasu is being held off too much...hopefully this ends next chapter, or at least sasuke goes full level 2.

Its cool how Zetsu's sides have completely seperate minds, even when they are thinking....

Goukakyuu your face!!!!

uber gon
15th February 2008, 10:13 PM
YES! the Goukakyuu returns!!! this chapter was nice because, yet again, sasuke used a bunch of techniques reminiscent of the original storyline.....i liked this....

The chapter was a bit too short though, so im kind annoyed by that....Amaterasu is being held off too much...hopefully this ends next chapter, or at least sasuke goes full level 2.

Its cool how Zetsu's sides have completely seperate minds, even when they are thinking....

Goukakyuu your face!!!!

This chapter is portaying Zetsu like some football fan in the Super Bowl if you ask me.

Heh, Sasuke must be getting cocky after not only breaking Tsukoyumi, but also injuring, yes INJURING PHYSICALLY Itachi.

Sight
16th February 2008, 1:03 AM
This fight just keep getting longer and longer.
A long Rinnegan fight now a long Sharingan fight,this arc seems to have a lot eye techniques fights,I wonder if the Byagukan will have some special long fight too?

duncan
16th February 2008, 2:19 AM

Goukakyuu your face!!!!

Haha, yeah. Zetsu is very intertaining, wouldn't you say?

Amaterasu should be interesting. I really can't see Sasuke losing here, but after they killed off Jiraiya...I don't know.

uber gon
16th February 2008, 3:30 AM
Haha, yeah. Zetsu is very intertaining, wouldn't you say?

Amaterasu should be interesting. I really can't see Sasuke losing here, but after they killed off Jiraiya...I don't know.

Zetsu sounds like some fanboy if you ask me.

Mawile XD
16th February 2008, 3:41 AM
Yeah, Itachi's screwed. I predict that there's no running away, because if Amaterasu doesn't completely beat Sasuke, Itachi won't have enough chakra left to do much. Look how he's drained now. I'll be mad if Sasuke avoids this move, and then Itachi pulls off something like another Amaterasu. Itachi can barely hold the MS currently, look how he reverted to normal Sharingan for a bit. Kishimoto won't kill Sasuke. I could see Jiraiya dying for a while, but Sasuke's death would destroy Naruto mentally. Also, Sasuke will get more time killing Madara..

Spindori
16th February 2008, 6:27 PM
Let's take real educated and researched points into theories now.

Sasuke has to survive this. As close to proof as we can get here:
-Kishimoto has decided long ago how the final chapter will be. (Being he said it himself in an interview.)
-Kishimoto has said also he was 'creativity deprived' around the manga 'Retrieval of Sasuke' arc, and couldn't even think of many more characetsr then which was after he decided the ending.
-There are more bits and pieces of proof throughout the series including a true 'fair fight' between Naruto and Sasuke.

The fact Sasuke will survive is still not set in stone, but is close to gaurenteed.

Blaziryu
16th February 2008, 9:16 PM
The ending of this chapter (389) reminds me of those classic energy beam struggles in DBZ. Sasuke & Itachi's fireballs collide with each other. Sasuke's fireball is beating Itachi's fireball. Itachi starts to overcome Sasuke's fireball by pushing it with Amaterasu. So I guess Sasuke is going to pull a Goku by overcoming Itachi's fireball by transforming into his CS2 form (if you look closely, you'll see that Sasuke isn't fully in his CS2 form) to increase his fireball's power.

lunic
16th February 2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah, Itachi's screwed. I predict that there's no running away, because if Amaterasu doesn't completely beat Sasuke, Itachi won't have enough chakra left to do much. Look how he's drained now. I'll be mad if Sasuke avoids this move, and then Itachi pulls off something like another Amaterasu. Itachi can barely hold the MS currently, look how he reverted to normal Sharingan for a bit. Kishimoto won't kill Sasuke. I could see Jiraiya dying for a while, but Sasuke's death would destroy Naruto mentally. Also, Sasuke will get more time killing Madara..

Itachi will use what he has left to use Kakashi's dimensional vortex technique, AKA Susanoo. Then Sasuke will use more Genjutsu to escape (Super special awsome plot twist!) and will reveal his MS. That is how it should go down.

uber gon
17th February 2008, 8:48 PM
The ending of this chapter (389) reminds me of those classic energy beam struggles in DBZ. Sasuke & Itachi's fireballs collide with each other. Sasuke's fireball is beating Itachi's fireball. Itachi starts to overcome Sasuke's fireball by pushing it with Amaterasu. So I guess Sasuke is going to pull a Goku by overcoming Itachi's fireball by transforming into his CS2 form (if you look closely, you'll see that Sasuke isn't fully in his CS2 form) to increase his fireball's power.

Wonder if the CS2 form can regrow its left wing?

LonesomeDiamond
17th February 2008, 10:42 PM
^well, apparently it can grow snakes, so......@_@

If it cant, thats ridiculous.

uber gon
18th February 2008, 7:18 AM
^well, apparently it can grow snakes, so......@_@

If it cant, thats ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm kinda tired of Sasuke being a semi Sephiroth rip-off.

Gentleman Skeleton
18th February 2008, 5:28 PM
There was an interesting rumor I heard about the next chapter. Apparently, after Sasuke survives Amaterasu, the sky grows dark as Itachi apparently charges up a massive Raiton (Lightning Release.) If this is true, then I will bet my kidneys it's Susanoo. Susanoo is the Japanese god of storms, so naturally, a massive MS exclusive Raiton would be called as such.

uber gon
18th February 2008, 11:07 PM
There was an interesting rumor I heard about the next chapter. Apparently, after Sasuke survives Amaterasu, the sky grows dark as Itachi apparently charges up a massive Raiton (Lightning Release.) If this is true, then I will bet my kidneys it's Susanoo. Susanoo is the Japanese god of storms, so naturally, a massive MS exclusive Raiton would be called as such.

As cool as that sounds, I think Sasuke will be the one who gets Susanoo. After all, HE'S the one with lightning attacks.

King Charizard
19th February 2008, 7:37 AM
As cool as that sounds, I think Sasuke will be the one who gets Susanoo. After all, HE'S the one with lightning attacks.Me too however I don't want Itachi to go down so easily.I'm sure he has one last trump card.I saw the pic of Sasuke's Raiton and looks to be the real deal.I'm looking forward to 390.

uber gon
19th February 2008, 9:22 PM
Me too however I don't want Itachi to go down so easily.I'm sure he has one last trump card.I saw the pic of Sasuke's Raiton and looks to be the real deal.I'm looking forward to 390.

So are us other readers.

Houndoom101
19th February 2008, 11:12 PM
I agree with King Charizard all the way. He's got one more trick up his sleeve if you ask me.

uber gon
20th February 2008, 12:35 AM
I agree with King Charizard all the way. He's got one more trick up his sleeve if you ask me.

What else could he do? After Amaterasu, Itachi will be seriously wiped.

Namikaze
20th February 2008, 5:45 PM
uber-gon is right. after amaterasu, itachi wont even be able to see sasuke. so unless there is an extra and ultimate secret of mangekyo, itachi is very screwed.

besides what i believe to happen will be as soon as something cool is about to happen, theyll switch to the naruto vs tobi part. then thatll drag on for years.

i wonder whats happening to the rest of team snake and kisame.

Mawile XD
20th February 2008, 8:06 PM
I've got a feeling that if Itachi's Susanoo is a lightning attack thing, Sasuke will absorb it with Chidori, and kill Itachi with the noobishly strong Chidori.

uber gon
20th February 2008, 8:18 PM
I've got a feeling that if Itachi's Susanoo is a lightning attack thing, Sasuke will absorb it with Chidori, and kill Itachi with the noobishly strong Chidori.

Heh, maybe it'll some DBZ Dragon Punch rip-off.

Though, that'd be cool nonetheless.

Namikaze
20th February 2008, 8:36 PM
yea but first comes amaterasu. after that well see if susanoo makes its debut.

btw. i heard that in chapter 391 zetsu gets injured or something

uber gon
20th February 2008, 10:59 PM

Well 391 is gonna be really......unique.

Mawile XD
21st February 2008, 1:09 AM

Hmmm. Wonder if Sasuke's Sharingan detected him, and he went in front on Zetsu, making Susanoo or something hit the flytrap guy when he dodges, or something...

Namikaze
21st February 2008, 2:41 AM
probably, but nothings in stone. only paper so far

King Charizard
21st February 2008, 3:04 AM
Itachi has a plan. That's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if all this time Sasuke has been fighting a special clone from Itachi. Itachi must be trying to forcibly make Sasuke obtain MS in this battle. Once Sasuke uses this jutsu maybe the real Itachi will come from the shadows and take advantage of the new MS but tired Sasuke.

LonesomeDiamond
21st February 2008, 3:52 AM
why are people talking about 391 already?

I saw spoilers, and they were hard to read but i think Sasuke does finally see Zetsu's head....so he just goes back into the wall....(if i saw it correctly)...also, somebody is going to summon some stylized beast of some element, i think it might be the Susanoo as everyone is talking about... or an advanced Katon technique.

Im getting a feeling its going to end in this chapter....but im sure that feeling is wrong.:P

Also, storm clouds were shown above the location of this fight, alluding to the Susanoo even more....(but sasuke's eyes are still normal sharingan, so it might just be an advanced Raiton afterall)

uber gon
21st February 2008, 6:31 AM
why are people talking about 391 already?

I saw spoilers, and they were hard to read but i think Sasuke does finally see Zetsu's head....so he just goes back into the wall....(if i saw it correctly)...also, somebody is going to summon some stylized beast of some element, i think it might be the Susanoo as everyone is talking about... or an advanced Katon technique.

Im getting a feeling its going to end in this chapter....but im sure that feeling is wrong.:P

Also, storm clouds were shown above the location of this fight, alluding to the Susanoo even more....(but sasuke's eyes are still normal sharingan, so it might just be an advanced Raiton afterall)

Um, what's Raiton?

Also, it loks like Itachi is gonna get a good look at a full CS2 Sasuke.:p

The Doctor
21st February 2008, 5:02 PM
Um, what's Raiton?

Lightning jutsu.

uber gon
21st February 2008, 6:11 PM
Lightning jutsu.

Oh well in that case it's probably Sasuke's. I mean what's stopping him from learning more lightning attacks other than the Chidori?

Namikaze
21st February 2008, 8:09 PM
i found the link for a spoiler summary. hold on and lemme get it
k. here it is

www.onepiecehq.com/forums/showthread.php?p=161502

uber gon
22nd February 2008, 12:44 AM
i found the link for a spoiler summary. hold on and lemme get it
k. here it is

www.onepiecehq.com/forums/showthread.php?p=161502

Guess Sasuke is gonna be al DEM for now on, huh.

Mawile XD
22nd February 2008, 12:49 AM
Blah. Guess Itachi's battle won't be as long as the Pein one... I just wanna see Itachi's face when he realizes his plan backfired... ^_^

uber gon
22nd February 2008, 2:48 AM
Blah. Guess Itachi's battle won't be as long as the Pein one... I just wanna see Itachi's face when he realizes his plan backfired... ^_^

Probably one of great satisfaction to Sasuke.

King Charizard
22nd February 2008, 5:40 AM
The bad thing of all this is that Kishi is showing that Sasuke's path of revenge will suceed.

uber gon
22nd February 2008, 6:44 AM
The bad thing of all this is that Kishi is showing that Sasuke's path of revenge will suceed.

How's this bad? I mean, wouldn't you WANT Sasuke to win if you were in his shoes? I for one think Itachi is getting some well deserved karma.

uber gon
22nd February 2008, 10:14 PM
Saw some of chapter 390, apparently, Sasuke knows a new fire jutsu, which is coooooooooooooool.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd February 2008, 12:33 AM
KATON! GOURYUUKA NO JUTSU!!!!

I love this.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. when sasuke shed his skin(and clothes somehow....) i was freaking out, then he made it even better by giving me a new Katon technique to mimic. :D

Next chapter! Sasuke shoots the Susanoo from his nose!!!!
(i read up on susanoo....he came from his "father's" nose apparently...:P)

godzilla 3000
23rd February 2008, 12:34 AM
One question, should I see this show?

Mawile XD
23rd February 2008, 12:46 AM
Er... We're talking about the manga here, but it's up to you whether you want to watch it. I recommend it...

LonesomeDiamond
23rd February 2008, 1:39 AM
Dont encourage him, hes just trolling me......=_="

BattleFranky~40
23rd February 2008, 2:06 AM
The chapter looked stupid, but at least now the emo circle is complete: We now have tears of blood.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd February 2008, 2:13 AM
ugh, i hate that term......such a stupid word Emo is....what a myth(most "emos" dont actually have emotional problems, they are just whiny b****es who want attention....i know some real "cutters" and they dont talk about there problems, primarily why they still have the problems...its a need for control, and nobody nowadays seems to understand that...).... and they arent tears....hes just bleeding from his eyes(i assumed you were joking)....:P

i still loved this chapter...

BattleFranky~40
23rd February 2008, 2:32 AM
i still loved this chapter...

Some people have low expectations.

Also, I love how Naruto was on the cover for no reason. Kishi wants people to pretend that he still gives a **** about him.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd February 2008, 2:55 AM
Im not a critic. i read what i like, and ive liked Naruto for quite sometime. im not going to give up on it....cuz i really dont care what happens in it... I respect kishi as a mangaka, and plan to take after his origins in a way.(im more for OVAs but yeah...) I also have a huge obsession w/ Katon techs....so the Gouryuuka made me very happy :D.......:P

Yeah naruto on the cover was a little wierd....it looked like he had orochimaru's eyes, maybe kishi forgot how to draw him :P.

godzilla 3000
23rd February 2008, 3:24 AM
Dont encourage him, hes just trolling me......=_="
Just because I use to troll, does not mean I'm trolling! I was just asking!
And now to fix my post:
Should I read this?

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
23rd February 2008, 5:35 AM
Some people have low expectations.

Too true.

It's a litle sad when someone starts to like a chapter just because something rather minor happened. Isn't anyone annoyed that we've had 3 chapters building up Amateratsu just for Sasuke to dodge it?

I swear, one more "OMG! It was Genjutsu!" and I'm leaving Narto.

Anzua2
23rd February 2008, 9:02 AM
Too true.

It's a litle sad when someone starts to like a chapter just because something rather minor happened. Isn't anyone annoyed that we've had 3 chapters building up Amateratsu just for Sasuke to dodge it?

I swear, one more "OMG! It was Genjutsu!" and I'm leaving Narto.

You seem to forget something, Kuriboh.

All epic shonen battles appear as simple standing or flat-out invisibility to all but those who are fighting.

EmberStar the Blaziken
23rd February 2008, 4:33 PM
Typical Anime/Manga moment. Trump card from out of no where appears and wins the battle. This fight is annoying me now. This is the kind of stuff I'd expect from DBZ.

BattleFranky~40
23rd February 2008, 8:26 PM
Typical Anime/Manga moment. Trump card from out of no where appears and wins the battle. This fight is annoying me now. This is the kind of stuff I'd expect from DBZ.

Naruto ripping off DBZ?

The Doctor
23rd February 2008, 8:45 PM
Naruto ripping off DBZ?

Well, that's just silly!

Death Note Fan 4 Life
23rd February 2008, 10:47 PM
Well, that's just silly!

I agree. Naruto ripping DBZ...no.

bobjr
23rd February 2008, 11:00 PM
I agree. Naruto ripping DBZ...no.

You obviously didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

LittleRedRodeo
23rd February 2008, 11:41 PM
I hated this chapter ;_; I officially do not know what's going on anymore. This was the most nonsensical battle I've ever seen. At least the early chapters made an effort to show lucid battle scenes, and they were very enjoyable.

The only thing I like about this situation is the drawback that Itachi's Mangekyou does to him. At first I thought his mascara was running (lol), then I realized that his eye was actually bleeding. Too bad Sasuke's powers don't have similar consequences.

Anzua2
23rd February 2008, 11:58 PM
Naruto ripping off DBZ?

A Shonen series ripping off DBZ?

uber gon
24th February 2008, 12:12 AM
KATON! GOURYUUKA NO JUTSU!!!!

I love this.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. when sasuke shed his skin(and clothes somehow....) i was freaking out, then he made it even better by giving me a new Katon technique to mimic. :D

Next chapter! Sasuke shoots the Susanoo from his nose!!!!
(i read up on susanoo....he came from his "father's" nose apparently...:P)

Heh, this chapter sure has a lot of Sasuke godliness. Somehow I'm thinking Sasuke is gonna do some Lightning based attack to kill Itachi.

Namikaze
24th February 2008, 1:00 AM
i belive this last chapter was awesome and as for naruto surpassing dbz: its possible but highly unlikely.

BattleFranky~40
24th February 2008, 1:02 AM
i belive this last chapter was awesome and as for naruto surpassing dbz: its possible but highly unlikely.

Naruto will never surpass Dragon Ball.

lunic
24th February 2008, 1:39 AM
Naruto will never surpass Dragon Ball.

Man speaks the truth!

Namikaze
24th February 2008, 3:04 AM
lol. anyway next week we see sasukes new move which enihilates itachi and aybe hurts zetsu. then we focus on the extremely less interesting naruto vs tobi or the more interesting kisame vs suigetsu.

BattleFranky~40
24th February 2008, 3:22 AM
lol. anyway next week we see sasukes new move which enihilates itachi and aybe hurts zetsu. then we focus on the extremely less interesting naruto vs tobi or the more interesting kisame vs suigetsu.

Kisame and Suigetsu are not interesting.

Just replace 'LOL GENJUTSU' with 'LOL WATER CLONE' in this latest fight and you basically already know what's gonna happen.

Rave
24th February 2008, 3:27 AM

Just replace 'LOL GENJUTSU' with 'LOL WATER CLONE' in this latest fight and you basically already know what's gonna happen.

They probably just splash water at each other. A very intense battle.

LonesomeDiamond
24th February 2008, 4:50 AM
^I just saw something in my head i never want to imagine again....:( poor suigetsu....

Itll end this chapter....and if it doesnt EVEN I will be annoyed....

*still hoping sasuke shoots Susanoo out of his nose >_<*

lunic
24th February 2008, 9:11 PM
*still hoping sasuke shoots Susanoo out of his nose >_<*

You stole my Susanoo idea!

RageKaiser
24th February 2008, 9:19 PM

Speaking of Suigetsu, was he like Zabuza's lover before Haku or something? >_>

BattleFranky~40
24th February 2008, 9:23 PM

Yes, and he's still bitter that he got dumped in favor of Haku. That's why he acts like a douche.

LittleRedRodeo
24th February 2008, 9:38 PM
^I just saw something in my head i never want to imagine again...

I thought it too when I read that D:

uber gon
24th February 2008, 10:50 PM
They probably just splash water at each other. A very intense battle.

We I wanna see Samehada unsheathed. Bet it look badass.

twilight trainer
24th February 2008, 11:12 PM
I wanna see more of the Rin'negan!!!
But we won't since this is the year of Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi (mainly Sasuke and I doubt we'll see more of the Rin'negan until 2009) and since this is as dubbed by NFs the year of Uchiha we'll know all the Sharingan's abilities and since it was stated that the Rin'negan is superior revealing its powers this year would ruin the year of Uchiha, no no Rin'negan in 2008 :(

But in 09 we'll see the Rin'negan and a while new Naruto:)

He was trained by Zabuza while Zabuza was still in the seven swordsmen of the mist.

We I wanna see Samehada unsheathed. Bet it look badass.

We'll see it after Sasuke vs Itachi.

uber gon
24th February 2008, 11:31 PM
I wanna see more of the Rin'negan!!!
But we won't since this is the year of Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi (mainly Sasuke and I doubt we'll see more of the Rin'negan until 2009) and since this is as dubbed by NFs the year of Uchiha we'll know all the Sharingan's abilities and since it was stated that the Rin'negan is superior revealing its powers this year would ruin the year of Uchiha, no no Rin'negan in 2008 :(

But in 09 we'll see the Rin'negan and a while new Naruto:)

He was trained by Zabuza while Zabuza was still in the seven swordsmen of the mist.

We'll see it after Sasuke vs Itachi.

Heh, the aftermath of Sasuke vs Itachi is gonna be pretty bloody then.

Blaziryu
25th February 2008, 4:36 AM
Yes!! Itachi is finally going to die. I can't wait to see this.

twilight trainer
25th February 2008, 9:52 AM
Heh, the aftermath of Sasuke vs Itachi is gonna be pretty bloody then.

I know, at least this fight solved a lot of mysteries like how Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi is performed, though I wish Itachi would go for the kill rather then fight carefully to keep his eyes safe.

Yes!! Itachi is finally going to die. I can't wait to see this.

True, but he shall be missed as the dull goth guy.

Zaraze
25th February 2008, 3:32 PM
*Goes to NMR to find wierd Itachi edits*

So Itachi's practically dead, I'm expecting a flashbook or 8 next chapter, or chapter 392.

Sasuke has surpassed Goku, "that jutsu" must be over nine thousand...

uber gon
25th February 2008, 8:18 PM
I know, at least this fight solved a lot of mysteries like how Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi is performed, though I wish Itachi would go for the kill rather then fight carefully to keep his eyes safe.

True, but he shall be missed as the dull goth guy.

Well Itachi was preventing his eyes from getting hurt. That, or he thought he was too high and mighty to attack Sasuke head-on.

twilight trainer
26th February 2008, 6:12 PM
Well Itachi was preventing his eyes from getting hurt. That, or he thought he was too high and mighty to attack Sasuke head-on.

True, I really hope Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu isn't all Itachi has:(

uber gon
26th February 2008, 7:58 PM
True, I really hope Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu isn't all Itachi has:(

Well since he's apparently out of Chakra, I think that's it.

Namikaze
26th February 2008, 8:24 PM
i found a serious spoiler. stop reading if you dont want it to spoil you XD

Zetsu: An unavoidable jutsu like Amaterasu?
What in the world is this jutsu?
Thunder comes forth from the sky
Zetsu: I see. That last Katon of Sasuke was for this!
What’s the meaning of this?
That Katon attack wasn’t ever meant for Itachi in the first place!
He shot the Katon into the sky on purpose, causing an updraft through the sudden heating of the atmosphere. This created a cumuloninbus cloud, or in layman’s terms, a rain cloud!
It’s not done with his own chakra. Rather, he uses the energy of the vast atmosphere to perform what would be the Raiton technique! Granted, the scope of this is on a different level than what people create from “nature manipulation”.
——
Sasuke: This jutsu has lightning descend from the heavens. I’ll just be leading it straight to you.
Zetsu: I knew it. If that’s the case, there’s no way he’ll get away. Lightning bolts hit in a thousandth of a second, faster than the sound!
Sasuke: The name of the technique is “Kirin”.
Sasuke holds his hand(s) up to the heavens. Lightning in the form of a dragon assails Itachi!
Sasuke: Scatter along with the thunder!
Itachi is hit! He collapses.
Zetsu: Is Itachi dead?
Sasuke: It’s over!
Sasuke deactivates the Sharingan and sits down
Itachi: Is this the death you hoped to reproduce for me?
Sasuke: !?
Itachi rises!
Sasuke: ****!
Sasuke turns level 2. Itachi has enclosed himself by what seems to be armor
Itachi: If it wasn’t for this, you would have been able to beat me. Sasuke, you truly have become stronger. This time I’ll show you my final ace…Susanoo.
A jutsu used against a chakra-less Sasuke? Next chapter is the conclusion!

but remember this isnt necesarily true. i just found it.
the website where i found this is http://00avalon.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/naruto-chapter-391/

The Doctor
26th February 2008, 8:32 PM
I think the latest chapters for Shonen Jump manga are published every Thursday, so this may be fake.

NoDice
27th February 2008, 12:32 AM
I think the latest chapters for Shonen Jump manga are published every Thursday, so this may be fake.

That and it was posted by the "#1 noob" and the spelling is terrible.

uber gon
27th February 2008, 3:18 AM
Oh come on Kishi!!!:@

Can't this fight end??!?!?!?

Gentleman Skeleton
27th February 2008, 5:22 AM

Actually Doc, the script has been confirmed:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26238

EDIT: Well, the Kirin and Susanoo part at least...

uber gon
27th February 2008, 5:26 AM
Actually Doc, the script has been confirmed:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26238

EDIT: Well, the Kirin and Susanoo part at least...

Still can't believe Itachi is alive still.

Atoyont
27th February 2008, 4:01 PM
Hahaha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo)
Look near the middle of the page.

Anyway, I find it interesting that a clan of Fire users would have a technique based off of the sea. Wonder what it does?

uber gon
27th February 2008, 8:13 PM
Hahaha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo)
Look near the middle of the page.

Anyway, I find it interesting that a clan of Fire users would have a technique based off of the sea. Wonder what it does?

How do you know that the Susanoo is a water technique?

LonesomeDiamond
27th February 2008, 8:50 PM
It definitely isnt based on the sea, since Susanoo is a thunder god...This is getting dumb....To see Itachi retaliate a Lightning attack w/ another lightning attack is just cheap, and it doesnt make sense...Kirin is a cool name for Sasuke's though...

If Itachi doesnt shoot lightning out of his nose im gonna be ******, thats all i have to say :P

The Doctor
27th February 2008, 8:55 PM
If Itachi doesnt shoot lightning out of his nose im gonna be ******, thats all i have to say :P

Wouldn't shooting lightning out of your nose be too off the wall, even for Naruto?

Gentleman Skeleton
27th February 2008, 9:56 PM
How do you know that the Susanoo is a water technique?

Susanoo is the god of storms. So that means the technique could either be a raiton, futon or suiton (lightning, wind or water repectively.) However, since I don't think we've ever seen Itachi perform a raiton or futon in the manga, it can be assumed that it'll be water based.

LonesomeDiamond
27th February 2008, 10:02 PM
when have we seen him perform a suiton?! @_@

yes lightning noses would be crazy, but itll make sense....:P(im not even sure if im serious or not)

Gentleman Skeleton
27th February 2008, 10:32 PM
when have we seen him perform a suiton?! @_@

Right when you first meet him while he's fighting Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai. I do believe Pain's clone of him fires one off in its fight against Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.

LonesomeDiamond
27th February 2008, 10:46 PM
the Dragon Tech you mean? Im pretty sure that was just a mimic, he wasnt using it as one of his "things". That seems too wierd for him to do....I dont know, it better not be suiton, Raiton would be much better....(and make more sense to me)

Gentleman Skeleton
27th February 2008, 10:53 PM
the Dragon Tech you mean? Im pretty sure that was just a mimic, he wasnt using it as one of his "things". That seems too wierd for him to do....I dont know, it better not be suiton, Raiton would be much better....(and make more sense to me)

If you want my opinion, I'm hoping Susanoo is a style of taijutsu, due to the fact that Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu and Amaterasu is Ninjutsu. I guess we'll see next week though.

Namikaze
28th February 2008, 12:40 AM
That and it was posted by the "#1 noob" and the spelling is terrible.

first of all, i didnt write this, i copied and pasted from the link i got.

second of all .dont be hating on the #1 noob. you gotta give me props for finding this. :/

besides i dont see you guy finding anything even interesting.

uber gon
28th February 2008, 12:46 AM
If you want my opinion, I'm hoping Susanoo is a style of taijutsu, due to the fact that Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu and Amaterasu is Ninjutsu. I guess we'll see next week though.

Ooh, that'd be pretty cool.

LonesomeDiamond
28th February 2008, 1:08 AM
Namikaze, watch yourself. (your digging your own grave...)

TAIJUTSU! thats genius!!! I didnt even think of that!*thinks about how Itachi is going to get a tengu-style nose and hit people w/ it* :D

It could also just be the armor mentioned before.....

NoDice
28th February 2008, 2:03 AM
first of all, i didnt write this, i copied and pasted from the link i got.

second of all .dont be hating on the #1 noob. you gotta give me props for finding this. :/

besides i dont see you guy finding anything even interesting.

jesus cant you take a joke. you obviously gave yourself that title so what sense would it make for me to flame you about it. plus, i dont really care about script translations- i only pay attention to the scanlations, which "saiyanisland.com" does a great job of getting up as soon as they are available.

On topic- Im predicting Kishi will undoubtedly make Susanoo a rip off of Chidori...

Atoyont
28th February 2008, 2:55 AM
Oh well, my bad- I just took the fact that he is the God of the SEA and storms. (it is wikipedia, though.)

Anyway, I find it interesting that it was Itachi that drove Orochimaru from Akatsuki in the first place- perhaps with Susanoo? (Susanoo killed the Orochi serpent) Also, according to a filler, the Second Hokage, who specialized in Suiton, had a lightning-based sword- which Susanoo also had.
Actual verification of Susanoo mythology would be nice. :|

twilight trainer
28th February 2008, 6:10 PM
Susanoo is the god of storms. So that means the technique could either be a raiton, futon or suiton (lightning, wind or water repectively.) However, since I don't think we've ever seen Itachi perform a raiton or futon in the manga, it can be assumed that it'll be water based.

It could be all 3, plus Itachi has used a Suiton vs Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma.

Right when you first meet him while he's fighting Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai. I do believe Pain's clone of him fires one off in its fight against Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.

Itachi never used a Suiton vs Kakashi and Naruto in that battle(Sakura wasn't really involved in that battle).

Probably is Taijutsu with that armor being mentioned.

Oh well, my bad- I just took the fact that he is the God of the SEA and storms. (it is wikipedia, though.)

Anyway, I find it interesting that it was Itachi that drove Orochimaru from Akatsuki in the first place- perhaps with Susanoo? (Susanoo killed the Orochi serpent) Also, according to a filler, the Second Hokage, who specialized in Suiton, had a lightning-based sword- which Susanoo also had.
Actual verification of Susanoo mythology would be nice. :|

Itachi drove Orochimaru away with his superior Genjutsu, the Mangekyou Sharingan was not used against Orochimaru, and the Second Hokage having that sword is just a filler which means it isn't canon(if it didn't happen or wasn't stated in the manga then it isn't canon).

uber gon
28th February 2008, 7:51 PM
And here I thought we'd get to see Itachi raping. Oh weel, maybe we'll get to see Sasuke raped instead.

twilight trainer
28th February 2008, 9:32 PM
And here I thought we'd get to see Itachi raping. Oh weel, maybe we'll get to see Sasuke raped instead.

I agree with this.

uber gon
28th February 2008, 9:46 PM
I agree with this.

Although I think Itachi will lose since Kishi doesn't want to kill Sasuke.

LonesomeDiamond
29th February 2008, 9:13 PM
Wow...I read it...its just as the spoilers said, but somehow still not what i expected...

Kirin was quite awesome...i know i wouldve been happier if it had just killed him already...

Susanoo was not what i expected at all, and apparently, its not an eye technique at all. but it also might be a sharingan tech, it just changes the eyes more than any of them...giving them nothing(since itachi has black eyes normally).

Susanoo looked really skeletal, like a spine w/ ribs and wierd arms...but im still not sure....i totally thought it was going to be black armor ON itachi, when i read about it...

*sad, because he'd hoped Itachi would have a long nose when he rose from the kirin :(*

uber gon
1st March 2008, 12:08 AM
Wow...I read it...its just as the spoilers said, but somehow still not what i expected...

Kirin was quite awesome...i know i wouldve been happier if it had just killed him already...

Susanoo was not what i expected at all, and apparently, its not an eye technique at all. but it also might be a sharingan tech, it just changes the eyes more than any of them...giving them nothing(since itachi has black eyes normally).

Susanoo looked really skeletal, like a spine w/ ribs and wierd arms...but im still not sure....i totally thought it was going to be black armor ON itachi, when i read about it...

*sad, because he'd hoped Itachi would have a long nose when he rose from the kirin :(*
Heh, maybe Sasuke does something like a tengu mode CS.:D

Tengus are said to have large noses too.

Atoyont
1st March 2008, 12:10 AM
It almost looks like Susanoo has some sort of transparent material. This leads me to the thought that it is wind, which would partially explain why it allowed the weasel to survive Kirin.

Though, most likely, it grants Itachi some ethereal guard (which would also explain the transparency).

LonesomeDiamond
1st March 2008, 12:22 AM
Wind would be sweet...your probably right on that...

and uber gon, i know my tengus...im obsessed w/ them...(hence why i wanted susanoo to be a nose technique)...and since Tengu are wind and lightning based, a long nose wouldve made it one of those natures for sure...but no beans....or nose...

@_@

uber gon
1st March 2008, 12:28 AM
Wind would be sweet...your probably right on that...

and uber gon, i know my tengus...im obsessed w/ them...(hence why i wanted susanoo to be a nose technique)...and since Tengu are wind and lightning based, a long nose wouldve made it one of those natures for sure...but no beans....or nose...

@_@

Heh, maybe Sasuke could grow weird fan growths on his hands, that way if he grows 2 wings on his back he could be considered a crow and tengu reference.

twilight trainer
1st March 2008, 12:28 AM
Wonder how Sasuke will survive, maybe he'll lose an eye.

uber gon
1st March 2008, 12:45 AM
Wonder how Sasuke will survive, maybe he'll lose an eye.

Doubt it. I don't think Kishi would want Sasuke to get hurt THAT much. I'm betting Sasuke has something on his sleeve.

LonesomeDiamond
1st March 2008, 12:46 AM
Heh, maybe Sasuke could grow weird fan growths on his hands, that way if he grows 2 wings on his back he could be considered a crow and tengu reference.

YES! and his wings could acquire black feathers! He could put on a little priest hat :D

*imagines long nosed sasuke in glee* :D

A snake tengu would be pretty sweet...*imagines tengu sasuke w/ a giant snake(mandu, son of manda :P) wrapped around his body*

uber gon
1st March 2008, 12:50 AM
YES! and his wings could acquire black feathers! He could put on a little priest hat :D

*imagines long nosed sasuke in glee* :D

A snake tengu would be pretty sweet...*imagines tengu sasuke w/ a giant snake(mandu, son of manda :P) wrapped around his body*

Heh, maybe Sasuke goes all Jackie Estacado on Itachi's *** and summons all these black demon CS2 snakes from his body and they all eat him. Although tengu/crow Sasuke would look pretty badass.

LonesomeDiamond
1st March 2008, 1:15 AM
was this chapter so unfulfilling that we have to continue to fantacize about crap? yes, yes it was.

So Juugo should give some of his blood to Suigetsu, and turn him into a kappa. that would be crazy, and who doesnt live kappas?!

uber gon
1st March 2008, 2:42 AM
was this chapter so unfulfilling that we have to continue to fantacize about crap? yes, yes it was.

So Juugo should give some of his blood to Suigetsu, and turn him into a kappa. that would be crazy, and who doesnt live kappas?!

I'm just fantasizing how Sasuke is gonna get out of the mess he is in now.

Gentleman Skeleton
1st March 2008, 3:28 AM
Did anyone see Sasuke's eye on the second to last page? It looks like Orochimaru may get a comeback in the near future...

LonesomeDiamond
1st March 2008, 3:49 AM
oh, holy ****. i didnt notice that! thats definitely orochimaru-sama peeking through while sasuke's out of chakra! that sweet! since apparently he absorbed Oro(which i never caught, but i guess he did), he can use all the same stuff as him now....but his minds still in there probably....wow...

What about kabuchimaru then?

uber gon
1st March 2008, 4:47 AM
oh, holy ****. i didnt notice that! thats definitely orochimaru-sama peeking through while sasuke's out of chakra! that sweet! since apparently he absorbed Oro(which i never caught, but i guess he did), he can use all the same stuff as him now....but his minds still in there probably....wow...

What about kabuchimaru then?

Most likely he's more Kabuto than Orochimaru.

Great, now I'm starting to consider Sasuke as a Riku rip-off.

twilight trainer
1st March 2008, 11:21 AM
Doubt it. I don't think Kishi would want Sasuke to get hurt THAT much. I'm betting Sasuke has something on his sleeve.

I really hope Sasuke losses his left eye, then gain the Mangekyou Sharingan, this way Kakashi will have a huge role when he dies and Sasuke will get the Eternal/Permanent Mangekyou Sharingan.

Blaziryu
1st March 2008, 3:44 PM
Sasuke is about to be taken over by Orochimaru. I hope Sasuke somehow transfer Oro's soul in Itachi's body so he could finish 2 birds with one stone.

uber gon
1st March 2008, 7:15 PM
Sasuke is about to be taken over by Orochimaru. I hope Sasuke somehow transfer Oro's soul in Itachi's body so he could finish 2 birds with one stone.

Or if you play KH: CoM Sasuke could deal with Orochimaru like Riku dealt with Ansem. Although your way seems pretty cool too.

twilight trainer
1st March 2008, 7:17 PM
Lol some dumba** from naruto.wikia.com thinks Sasuke can use the Shuriken Shadow Clone jutsu Sarutobi used lol

LonesomeDiamond
1st March 2008, 7:23 PM
^Wow. that sad, the loser's never read the 1st ARC?!...unbelievable...and this is why im getting tired of naruto. too mainstream, and its full of retards...ugh.

Sasuke better take an eye or two at the end of all this, otherwise its just a waste of time...

uber gon
1st March 2008, 7:41 PM
^Wow. that sad, the loser's never read the 1st ARC?!...unbelievable...and this is why im getting tired of naruto. too mainstream, and its full of retards...ugh.

Sasuke better take an eye or two at the end of all this, otherwise its just a waste of time...

Yeah, I wanna see how eyes get transferred.

LonesomeDiamond
1st March 2008, 7:50 PM
*pop pop*

*pop pop*

*boop....boop*

*TA DA!*

@_@

Thats how i think it works....

uber gon
1st March 2008, 8:34 PM
*pop pop*

*pop pop*

*boop....boop*

*TA DA!*

@_@

Thats how i think it works....

Man that's gotta hurt for Sasuke.

Nuriko55020
2nd March 2008, 8:01 AM
*Spoiler*I know the other Akatsuki member is Konan and Pain/Pein.

Rave
2nd March 2008, 8:24 AM
*Spoiler*I knw the other Akatsuki member is Konan and Pain/Pein.

Too bad other people realized this months way before you did.

uber gon
2nd March 2008, 8:33 AM
Too bad other people realized this months way before you did.

Yeah, that's pretty old information.

MugenKeiji
2nd March 2008, 12:12 PM
Sasuke used Giraffe power to fight Itachi but Itachi's like OMG, I have a shield Jutsu which can death you to death!

Dammit Kishimoto, are ninja battles just Jutsu vs. Jutsu at this point?

twilight trainer
2nd March 2008, 2:48 PM

I know who confuses Sasuke's Shadow Shuriken Technique for Sarutobi's Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique.

Sasuke should have one eye left after this, hopefully his left eye is the one to go.

I'm beginning to think he'll be at the brink of death after this fight, because from the looks of it he gave it his all to fight Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and to end the fight with Kirin, and now he has to fight Itachi's trump card Susano-o, *he really should have aimed those 3 Katon Dragon Fires at Itachi*.

*<text>*=Classic example of CIS

Token
2nd March 2008, 4:57 PM
Wait, how exactly did Sauske absorb Orochimaru when he cut his ****ing head off?

The Doctor
2nd March 2008, 7:16 PM
Wait, how exactly did Sauske absorb Orochimaru when he cut his ****ing head off?

Orochimaru tried Fushi Tensei (Living Corpse Reincarnation) on Sasuke but he used his Sharingan to reverse it, effectively absorbing Orochimaru.

LonesomeDiamond
2nd March 2008, 7:55 PM
^absorbing his soul in a sense. then Kabuto casually walked up to his corpse and nabbed some of that precious, nasty DNA of his....cuz hes a sick fanboy...

Twilight trainer, its not really about the name of the shuriken technique they are using, its just that anybody whos read the 1st arc would realize sasuke was using that same technique again...ugh...

and nuriko, you would think after that disastrous thread you posted, you would quit trying to talk about naruto like your hot ****. you cant even call the manga by the right name(which is still "Naruto", btw), and your definitely up-to-date on whats going on in it...urgh, noobs...

So who forgot about Juugo, eh? who the h*** is that guy right? why give us these characters kishi!?

Nuriko55020
2nd March 2008, 9:15 PM
Actually I knew them before the shippuden came..I wish that Sasori and Deidara wasn't dead I like those characters..In youtube.com have lots of fangirls that likes them.

MugenKeiji
3rd March 2008, 3:18 AM
Well I was a fan of Gekko Hayate but obviously being a fan of a character doesn't bring them back now does it?

Nuriko55020
3rd March 2008, 5:11 AM
Yeah,I wish that didn't happen at all.I had read it all the way it was so good untill the Sasori's and Deidara's deaths,fangirls in youtube.com was upset.

bigpop618
3rd March 2008, 8:26 AM
So after reading this chapter, I thought to myself....wow...I read Kishi's mind. Basically Naruto is becoming too predictable

uber gon
3rd March 2008, 8:10 PM
Hopefully, the "conclusion" will be kick ***.

twilight trainer
3rd March 2008, 10:22 PM
I hoped Susano-o wouldn't be as bazaar as it was shown.

uber gon
3rd March 2008, 10:37 PM
I hoped Susano-o wouldn't be as bazaar as it was shown.

Meh, ANYTHING that isn't a rip-off of another technique is a good think in this manga.

Heh, wonder what Sasuke's MS will look like?

lunic
3rd March 2008, 10:47 PM
Well I was a fan of Gekko Hayate but obviously being a fan of a character doesn't bring them back now does it?

Yeah. If it were true though, Zabuza would have fought Kisame by now.

uber gon
3rd March 2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah. If it were true though, Zabuza would have fought Kisame by now.

Meh, at least there's Suigetsu, I guess.

BattleFranky~40
4th March 2008, 5:53 PM
Orochimaru: MWAHAHAHA I RETUR-
/stabbed

twilight trainer
4th March 2008, 6:21 PM
So who is superior Jiraiya or Orochimaru that is the question.

BattleFranky~40
4th March 2008, 6:26 PM
So who is superior Jiraiya or Orochimaru that is the question.

Jiriaya is the strongest of the Sanin, but Oro refuses to die.

uber gon
4th March 2008, 7:59 PM
Jiriaya is the strongest of the Sanin, but Oro refuses to die.

Heh, maybe this is a forshadowing in Naruto's case.:)

BattleFranky~40
4th March 2008, 8:17 PM
Heh, maybe this is a forshadowing in Naruto's case.:)

Naruto will never be the strongest.

uber gon
4th March 2008, 8:21 PM

Yeah you're right. However, I'm at least hoping he can use the Rasenshuriken without hurting himself at some point.

twilight trainer
4th March 2008, 8:24 PM

Of course he will, its his manga after all.

BattleFranky~40
4th March 2008, 8:25 PM
Yeah you're right. However, I'm at least hoping he can use the Rasenshuriken without hurting himself at some point.

When he attempts to use the Rashuriken again, his arm will be torn from his shoulder due to the immense kickback.

Of course he will, its his manga after all.

Last time I checked, this was Sasuke's manga.

LonesomeDiamond
4th March 2008, 9:55 PM
^he speaks the sad, aggravating truth....

Seriously i wish there was a break in this fight, its getting really old. its not going to flow at all when kishi decides to finally get back to naruto vs tobi and Suigetsu vs Kisame...its just going to be off...way off...

Anzua2
5th March 2008, 12:07 AM
When he attempts to use the Rashuriken again, his arm will be torn from his shoulder due to the immense kickback.

Will he get an arm made of metal and a robot side-kick?

LonesomeDiamond
5th March 2008, 12:17 AM
^he has to lose his left leg too....(too bad he doesnt have any real brothers) :P

uber gon
5th March 2008, 2:06 AM
Just saw some spoilers for 392. HE'S baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaack. :rolleyes:

BattleFranky~40
5th March 2008, 2:40 AM
Just saw some spoilers for 392. HE'S baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaack. :rolleyes:

Not for long

*see earlier post*

uber gon
5th March 2008, 2:46 AM
Not for long

*see earlier post*

Well he's back nonetheless. Gah, if Sasuke's next arc has him do anything that's a KH rip-off I'll be steamed.:@

twilight trainer
5th March 2008, 6:43 PM

Last time I checked, this was Sasuke's manga.

I'd like to see you say that during 09

NoDice
5th March 2008, 6:57 PM
I'd like to see you say that during 09

At this rate we'll be lucky if they shift the focus back to Naruto at all before 09, assuming this my gun is bigger than your gun fight ends by then.

twilight trainer
5th March 2008, 7:50 PM
At this rate we'll be lucky if they shift the focus back to Naruto at all before 09, assuming this my gun is bigger than your gun fight ends by then.

Its just Sasuke's year at the moment, his luck will run out when he encounters Kabutorochimaru

uber gon
5th March 2008, 8:00 PM
Its just Sasuke's year at the moment, his luck will run out when he encounters Kabutorochimaru

Man Sasuke would pwn Kabuto easily. Especially with Kirin.

twilight trainer
5th March 2008, 8:49 PM
Man Sasuke would pwn Kabuto easily. Especially with Kirin.

Nah he won't, I think Kabutorochimaru may have some killer moves as well.

NoDice
5th March 2008, 9:23 PM
Nah he won't, I think Kabutorochimaru may have some killer moves as well.

spoiler translation on Saiyanisland.com-

The battle continues on into the next chapter and- Orochimaru is sealed away inside susanoo

twilight trainer
5th March 2008, 9:26 PM
spoiler translation on Saiyanisland.com-

The battle continues on into the next chapter and- Orochimaru is sealed away inside susanoo

How does this apply to Kabutorochimaru?

NoDice
5th March 2008, 9:33 PM
How does this apply to Kabutorochimaru?

At second thought- I guess it doesnt. I suppose Orochimaru can exist in 2 places at once-inside Sasuke and Kabuto respectively. At first glance I just thought- Orochimarus gone! No Kabutorochimaru!

Im starting to wonder if Kishi is just going to end up having Sasuke and Itachi "trade" eyes- this battle is getting ridiculous.

twilight trainer
5th March 2008, 10:19 PM
At second thought- I guess it doesnt. I suppose Orochimaru can exist in 2 places at once-inside Sasuke and Kabuto respectively. At first glance I just thought- Orochimarus gone! No Kabutorochimaru!

Im starting to wonder if Kishi is just going to end up having Sasuke and Itachi "trade" eyes- this battle is getting ridiculous.

I know, with all this I won't be suprised is Jiraiya becomes a Pein body.

LonesomeDiamond
5th March 2008, 11:06 PM
^that would be sad as ****...but also crazy awesome....*imagines Jiraiya w/ piercings*

and its KABUCHIMARU, it flows more....

ive already been through a whole shpeal(sp?) w/ my friends about how Itachi and Sasuke are just going to trade eyes, then go to a bar and hang out...reminiscing and such. then Tobi will come out of the bathroom and Madara(if they arent the same person) will show up. theyll have a bloody eye trading frenzy until all their eyes are completely black in mangekyou form(if thats even how it works)...yeah...:P...(it was all a joke...not to say it wouldnt be funny if it happened)

i shouldve checked the spoilers before posting...very early spoilers...

SUSANOO HAS A BIG NOSE! YES!!!(like a tengu!)

So after absorbing Orochimaru, hes just going to get killed again anyways.....so sasuke lost those techniques...wowzerz... and another sword! woo!

Oh noez, Itachi gon' get those eyes yo! =_="

uber gon
5th March 2008, 11:15 PM
Gah, can't believe this fight is being dragged on so much.

Atoyont
6th March 2008, 4:47 AM
Still, I was sort of right about Susanoo (or more precisely the wielder of Susanoo, Itachi) sealing away OROCHImaru.

Why the heck is Susanoo skeletal? Not that it's bad, but why?

uber gon
6th March 2008, 5:07 AM
Still, I was sort of right about Susanoo (or more precisely the wielder of Susanoo, Itachi) sealing away OROCHImaru.

Why the heck is Susanoo skeletal? Not that it's bad, but why?

Maybe to symbolize Itachi's decreased power.

twilight trainer
6th March 2008, 6:41 PM
^that would be sad as ****...but also crazy awesome....*imagines Jiraiya w/ piercings*

ive already been through a whole shpeal(sp?) w/ my friends about how Itachi and Sasuke are just going to trade eyes, then go to a bar and hang out...reminiscing and such. then Tobi will come out of the bathroom and Madara(if they arent the same person) will show up. theyll have a bloody eye trading frenzy until all their eyes are completely black in mangekyou form(if thats even how it works)...yeah...:P...(it was all a joke...not to say it wouldnt be funny if it happened)

So after absorbing Orochimaru, hes just going to get killed again anyways.....so sasuke lost those techniques...wowzerz... and another sword! woo!

I prefer Kabutorochimaru.

I know, this means he can't use Orochimaru's substitution or his healing anymore :/

NoDice
6th March 2008, 7:04 PM

I was under the impression that those were techniques that Orochimaru TAUGHT Sasuke- not some strange side effect ability to use them from absorbing Orochimaru.

uber gon
6th March 2008, 7:25 PM
I was under the impression that those were techniques that Orochimaru TAUGHT Sasuke- not some strange side effect ability to use them from absorbing Orochimaru.

I doubt Orochimaru would teach Sasuke something like that.

NoDice
6th March 2008, 7:47 PM
I doubt Orochimaru would teach Sasuke something like that.

Maybe youre right. I just fail to see how Sasuke would know how to "activate" or "use" the two aforementioned techniques unless he had learnt that prior to this battle.

uber gon
6th March 2008, 7:53 PM
Heh, who wants to bet that Sasuke beats Itachi at the last second by having a random snake (maybe something that looks like Okami's version of Orochi) come out of his back and poison Itachi to the point where he dies a slow, painful death.

LonesomeDiamond
6th March 2008, 11:47 PM
^that would be cheap...but i wouldnt put it past kishi...sorry kishi...i love your art, but your story is getting aggravating....(nobody rebuttle about the art thing, i dont feel like listening to it)

BattleFranky~40
6th March 2008, 11:54 PM
^that would be cheap...but i wouldnt put it past kishi...sorry kishi...i love your art, but your story is getting aggravating....(nobody rebuttle about the art thing, i dont feel like listening to it)

The art sucks.

LonesomeDiamond
7th March 2008, 1:59 AM
^ha, EXACTLY who I thought would say so!

BattleFranky~40
7th March 2008, 2:03 AM
^ha, EXACTLY who I thought would say so!

I speak the truth where it is needed.

LittleRedRodeo
7th March 2008, 2:14 AM
The art sucks.

By art alone, it's not astounding, but it's much more refined than it used to be. As far as paneling and pacing goes, the earlier manga was more interesting and varied.

LonesomeDiamond
7th March 2008, 2:18 AM
I still love it, and compared to some stuff(early 666 Satan, ugh) its really good. I cant stand the stuff that doesnt even seem like it was sketched before inking...so annoying...

I also love Kishi's figures....naruto's jump is crazy...sasuke's too...Konoha Senpu!(great stuff)...

*aspiring mangaka rants like a freak...O_O*
(and dont shoot that down, im ACTUALLY good at drawing, unlike a lot of people who try it...and then get published by tokyopop =_=")

LittleRedRodeo
7th March 2008, 2:24 AM
Yeah, I'll definitely give Kishimoto credit for making the characters easier to look at. Remember way early when his girls were just boys with longer eyelashes? He can draw lady-people now! Konan's and Kushina's designs are the loveliest he's done.

Also that random girl who gave Team Hebi their cloaks.

LonesomeDiamond
7th March 2008, 2:27 AM
^dont forget all the random Hotspring/Waterfall girls. they always look nicer than any of the story females....im not sure why he does that.:P

uber gon
7th March 2008, 3:50 AM

Cheap yes, but it'd be pretty cool looking for Sasuke to go Jackie Estacado on Itachi's ***.

NoDice
7th March 2008, 5:02 PM
I cant stand the stuff that doesnt even seem like it was sketched before inking...so annoying...

Completely agree with you on that one!

At least the Naruto Manga still looks decent... has anyone seen Shippuden lately? I dont know if Naruto is on an acid trip or what, but in every other scene Naruto's pupils of his eyes are completely different sizes. That annoys the hell out of me, along with the fact that the entire Shippuden series is-A. Drawn out so ridiculously long (1 episode should NOT = 1 chapter, but 3 or 4) and B. The animations are done horribly and very sloppy, unlike Pre-Timeskip Naruto.

Oh yeah, new scanlation is out. Check it out at Saiyanisland.com. AND---THE BATTLE IS STILL GOING ON.... AND ON.......... AND ON...... AND.... you get the idea. Kishi needs to conclude this damn thing already.

twilight trainer
7th March 2008, 5:14 PM
I hope next week this damn fight ends.

The Doctor
7th March 2008, 5:25 PM
I hope next week this damn fight ends.

That or we get MOAR FLASHBACKS.

NoDice
7th March 2008, 6:22 PM
That or we get MOAR FLASHBACKS.

lol, that has a higher probability than the fight ending in my opinion.

Watch Kishi will switch back to Naruto and gang just before the conclusion, just to piss all of his fans off.

twilight trainer
7th March 2008, 7:52 PM
lol, that has a higher probability than the fight ending in my opinion.

Watch Kishi will switch back to Naruto and gang just before the conclusion, just to piss all of his fans off.

Yeah he'll probably do what he did with the Jiraiya vs Pein fight.

uber gon
7th March 2008, 7:58 PM
Sasuke vs. Itachi

Upside: plenty of neat jutsu showcased and we get to learn more about the sharingan.

Downside: IT........IS............TOO.......F'IN............ ..LONG!

NoDice
7th March 2008, 8:12 PM
Yeah he'll probably do what he did with the Jiraiya vs Pein fight.

Oh yeah, forgot about the 2 Chapter long Flashback Sequence. Hopefully that wont happen since Itachi's past has been revealed slowly over the last 4563636356 Chapters of this fight.

uber gon
7th March 2008, 8:18 PM
Heh, guess we'll have to say goodbye to Orochimaru in Sasuke's case.

NoDice
7th March 2008, 8:30 PM
Heh, guess we'll have to say goodbye to Orochimaru in Sasuke's case.

I still dont get the idea of Orochimaru being split into both Kabuto AND Sasuke. Then again manga doesnt ever have to make sense.

LonesomeDiamond
7th March 2008, 9:48 PM
Kabuto didnt acquire orochimaru himself, like sasuke did. he just injected some of that sweet, disgusting DNA into himself. what he did is more medical, and doesnt involve souls....he just thinks it does cuz hes the number one orochimaru fanboy :P

hoping there arent more flashbacks....ugh....

*goes to read chapter, even if ive already read the typed translation*

alright, it was said right to my face, so now ill believe it. Tobi=Madara
*fanfare, applause, flourish*

So the sword is made of sake?! thats pretty cool, but the hand coming out of Susanoo's arm is really awkward O_O....just like the eyes in his mouth....

Orochimaru's two seconds of a comeback were pretty funny.

"IM BACK! GUH" DEAD.

Zetsu:"Itachi's one tough dude!"

O.O ...wha?!

uber gon
7th March 2008, 11:45 PM
Kabuto didnt acquire orochimaru himself, like sasuke did. he just injected some of that sweet, disgusting DNA into himself. what he did is more medical, and doesnt involve souls....he just thinks it does cuz hes the number one orochimaru fanboy :P

hoping there arent more flashbacks....ugh....

*goes to read chapter, even if ive already read the typed translation*

alright, it was said right to my face, so now ill believe it. Tobi=Madara
*fanfare, applause, flourish*

So the sword is made of sake?! thats pretty cool, but the hand coming out of Susanoo's arm is really awkward O_O....just like the eyes in his mouth....

Orochimaru's two seconds of a comeback were pretty funny.

"IM BACK! GUH" DEAD.

Zetsu:"Itachi's one tough dude!"

O.O ...wha?!

In regards to the sword, according to Japanese mythology Susano was able to beat Orochi (a really giant, evil serpent) by having its eight heads drink great amounts of sake, which helped him slay it.

LonesomeDiamond
7th March 2008, 11:49 PM
^haha, just read about it. i was getting ready to mention it myself!

Yeah, Susanoo used sake to intoxicate the Yamata-No-Orochi and slay all eight of its heads. when he inspected its corpse, he found Kusanagi-No-Tsurugi, so im expecting Itachi to take Orochimaru's sword. This is all really cool, and i really like this fight now :P

Shinto references make me happy!

uber gon
7th March 2008, 11:53 PM
^haha, just read about it. i was getting ready to mention it myself!

Yeah, Susanoo used sake to intoxicate the Yamata-No-Orochi and slay all eight of its heads. when he inspected its corpse, he found Kusanagi-No-Tsurugi, so im expecting Itachi to take Orochimaru's sword. This is all really cool, and i really like this fight now :P

Shinto references make me happy!

Although if Sasuke does some DEM final FINAL jutsu named Okami, I'll either scratch my head in my confusion, or laugh at the fact that of Itachi getting the short end of the stick.

Blaziryu
9th March 2008, 4:04 AM
Sasuke is finally free from Orochimaru. It's about time. Oro was really cramming Sasuke's style. Plus, it was pretty disgusting of Oro to come out of that Hydra's mouth all naked & slimy like that.

Anzua2
9th March 2008, 4:43 AM
Although if Sasuke does some DEM final FINAL jutsu named Okami, I'll either scratch my head in my confusion, or laugh at the fact that of Itachi getting the short end of the stick.

Okami is just that; a wolf. What you're thinking of is Amaterasu.

LonesomeDiamond
9th March 2008, 6:20 AM
Okami isnt simply a wolf, its a wolf spirit of some kind. and thats what he meant....he meant to say that...why would sasuke use the Amaterasu as well?! @_@

uber gon
9th March 2008, 7:52 AM
Okami isnt simply a wolf, its a wolf spirit of some kind. and thats what he meant....he meant to say that...why would sasuke use the Amaterasu as well?! @_@

I didn't mean the god, I meant some WTF jutsu to decapitate Itachi, like Kirin.

The Doctor
9th March 2008, 1:19 PM

WRONG!

Ookami does translate into wolf, but it's also a pun; it can also mean "great god". And in the game Ookami, you play as the sun goddess Amaterasu, reincarnated into the form of a wolf, or an "ookami". Depending on how you look at that translation, it's still literal.

Evil_Lathander
9th March 2008, 3:01 PM
Personnaly, I think the fight with Itachi is getting a bit long... then again, with it's current length, it'll probably only take up 2 episodes in the anime

uber gon
9th March 2008, 9:22 PM
Personnaly, I think the fight with Itachi is getting a bit long... then again, with it's current length, it'll probably only take up 2 episodes in the anime

Whic is kinda weird.

NoDice
10th March 2008, 3:18 PM

lol at the naive statement. You'd be suprised. Shippuden for me has now become the ultimate in stalling technology. Far more effective than any Pokemon, and twice as annoying.

uber gon
10th March 2008, 8:01 PM
lol at the naive statement. You'd be suprised. Shippuden for me has now become the ultimate in stalling technology. Far more effective than any Pokemon, and twice as annoying.

At least this fight has some interesting aspects included with the stalling.

Cool new jutsu.

Some questions get clarified.

Manic Itachi. Who could forget that.:D

NoDice
10th March 2008, 8:04 PM
At least this fight has some interesting aspects included with the stalling.

Cool new jutsu.

Some questions get clarified.

Manic Itachi. Who could forget that.:D

Oh i know- i wasnt refering to the chapter... I was stating that thinking this whole scenario with Itachi and Sasuke would only last 2 Shippuden Episodes is naive. Shippuden- not the Naruto Manga per sey is the giant stalling W*%R*.

uber gon
10th March 2008, 8:07 PM
Oh i know- i wasnt refering to the chapter... I was stating that thinking this whole scenario with Itachi and Sasuke would only last 2 Shippuden Episodes is naive. Shippuden- not the Naruto Manga per sey is the giant stalling W*%R*.

now THAT I can agree on.

Emperor Time
11th March 2008, 12:06 AM
I like it that we saw Orochimaru again.

uber gon
11th March 2008, 6:51 PM
I like it that we saw Orochimaru again.

Shame he only appears for like 5-6 panels.:p

Gentleman Skeleton
11th March 2008, 7:27 PM
Shame he only appears for like 5-6 panels.:p

Well, there may be some good news for you Orochimaru fans. According to the most accepted spoiler out right now, as the massive Yamata no Orochi is being sucked up by Susanoo, one of the snakes escapes, which may mean Orochimaru is still somewhat alive. To what degree may be seen if this is true.

uber gon
11th March 2008, 8:43 PM
Well, there may be some good news for you Orochimaru fans. According to the most accepted spoiler out right now, as the massive Yamata no Orochi is being sucked up by Susanoo, one of the snakes escapes, which may mean Orochimaru is still somewhat alive. To what degree may be seen if this is true.

It'd be funny if Orochimaru's fate was similar to Captain Ginyu's fron DBZ.:D

uber gon
12th March 2008, 6:57 AM
Just saw the spoilers. Itachi's dead apparently.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
12th March 2008, 7:39 AM
Itahi fell unconcious, and he flicked Sasuke's head like he did when they were young.

I'm goign to guess Kishimoto will do a cop-out and have sauske not be able to bring himself to kill Itachi.

NoDice
12th March 2008, 6:27 PM
Itahi fell unconcious, and he flicked Sasuke's head like he did when they were young.

I'm goign to guess Kishimoto will do a cop-out and have sauske not be able to bring himself to kill Itachi.

Hopefully he doesnt cop out like that. After the lengthy battle thats ensued- I never want to see another Itachi vs. Sasuke fight ever again. Besides, Itachi seems to be at his limit for Jutsu (knowing the two most powerful eye techniques and wielding Susanoo) and since hes a "bad-guy" they need to just kill him off and be done with it, although I could live with killing either one of the brothers or both if Kishi wanted to do it that way. Im more interested in what Naruto can accomplish once he learns to keep his cool and control the Kyubis chakra more, and aside from his transforming when getting ******, he doesnt voluntarily mutate everytime hes in trouble like Sasuke. Which Id like to add- Sasukes CS 2 = CHEAP.

Gentleman Skeleton
12th March 2008, 6:57 PM

Eh, so long as Sasuke carves out his eyes, I'm satisfied.

Northern Lights
12th March 2008, 7:20 PM
WRONG!

Ookami does translate into wolf, but it's also a pun; it can also mean "great god". And in the game Ookami, you play as the sun goddess Amaterasu, reincarnated into the form of a wolf, or an "ookami". Depending on how you look at that translation, it's still literal.

slight typo perhaps um the game is Okami = Great God (or pun for wolf)
then theres Ookami = Wolf .... the game only has one O

this Sasuke Vs Itatchi battle is gonna last a long time, also the last thing i can remember of the other fight going on, is Naruto phasing right through Tobi and landing in a lake O.o

but i seriously think neither one of them is going to die, and something is going to interfer and Itatchi will leg it ... mu ch to Sasuke fustration i'm sure

uber gon
12th March 2008, 8:05 PM
Eh, so long as Sasuke carves out his eyes, I'm satisfied.

Yeah, I wanna see Sasuke with the MS soooooooooooo badly.

NoDice
12th March 2008, 8:11 PM
Yeah, I wanna see Sasuke with the MS soooooooooooo badly.

if Sasuke takes Itachis eyes Im going to quit reading this crap. Sasuke with uninhibited MS would make him so Uberly powerful nobody would be able to stand up to him period- not even Madara.

uber gon
12th March 2008, 8:12 PM
if Sasuke takes Itachis eyes Im going to quit reading this crap. Sasuke with uninhibited MS would make him so Uberly powerful nobody would be able to stand up to him period- not even Madara.

But it'd make him look cool, though.

NoDice
12th March 2008, 8:25 PM
But it'd make him look cool, though.

Point taken, lol.

uber gon
12th March 2008, 8:31 PM
Point taken, lol.

Add Gouyuuka no jutsu and Kirin and Sasuke will officially become the cooloest character in the series.

lunic
12th March 2008, 10:36 PM

this Sasuke Vs Itatchi battle is gonna last a long time, also the last thing i can remember of the other fight going on, is Naruto phasing right through Tobi and landing in a lake O.o

but i seriously think neither one of them is going to die, and something is going to interfer and Itatchi will leg it ... mu ch to Sasuke fustration i'm sure

Your font color burns my eyes.

What the ****?! THATS Susanoo? What the hell was Kakashi's technique called then?!

I'm bored of Sasuke and his uber-emo-godlyness. I'll take anyone, even Tenten dammit, to do something that doesn't involve emo kids, Japanese gods, eye stealing, Micheal Jackson look-alikes, curse-seals, or swords made of alcohol.

uber gon
13th March 2008, 4:47 AM
Your font color burns my eyes.

What the ****?! THATS Susanoo? What the hell was Kakashi's technique called then?!

I'm bored of Sasuke and his uber-emo-godlyness. I'll take anyone, even Tenten dammit, to do something that doesn't involve emo kids, Japanese gods, eye stealing, Micheal Jackson look-alikes, curse-seals, or swords made of alcohol.

Well there's Naruto vs Tobi a.k.a. Madar. This'll involve demons, repetitive ninja boy, and potentially crippling techniques.:)

The Doctor
13th March 2008, 10:39 AM

I beg to differ. (http://www.rpg-legends.com/images/news/01-07/okami/Okami_Logo.gif)

Note the accented "o"; it's a shorter way of saying "oo". The Kyuubi is written with an accented "u" as well, but this forum doesn't support those types of characters. We just get question marks instead.

uber gon
13th March 2008, 7:20 PM
Heh, who wants to bet Naruto will get his own unique weapon that looks like the Lucifer weapon from Devil May Cry 4, except it's based on the 9-tailed fox? I know it's weird, but the sword/arrows that come out could employ Naruto's wind chakra to do some HEAVY damage.

Namikaze
13th March 2008, 9:04 PM
hey guys. ive been away for a while so bring me up to date about what happened thread wise, not manga wise.

uber gon
13th March 2008, 9:50 PM
hey guys. ive been away for a while so bring me up to date about what happened thread wise, not manga wise.

Sasuke vs Itachi took some weird turns, both here and the manga.

uber gon
14th March 2008, 7:22 AM
Well, it looks like Sasuke wins.........albeit in one major cop-out, more or less.

NoDice
14th March 2008, 3:38 PM
Well, it looks like Sasuke wins.........albeit in one major cop-out, more or less.

yeah well im glad... finally one of them uses a freakin jutsu that VISIBLY affects their health- not this (ahh my eyesight crap). Anyways, it seems like Itachi suffered some sort of heart attack or some internal bleeding. I pretty much assumed he was almost dead anyways because his pupils have been solid white(lack of blood to the color part of your eyes) for the last 2 chapters. Hasta La Vista Itachi San.

uber gon
14th March 2008, 6:30 PM
yeah well im glad... finally one of them uses a freakin jutsu that VISIBLY affects their health- not this (ahh my eyesight crap). Anyways, it seems like Itachi suffered some sort of heart attack or some internal bleeding. I pretty much assumed he was almost dead anyways because his pupils have been solid white(lack of blood to the color part of your eyes) for the last 2 chapters. Hasta La Vista Itachi San.

Yeah well judging from the next issue it's still debatable on how this fight will end.

LonesomeDiamond
14th March 2008, 10:34 PM
Is this chapter even worth talking about? seriously...

*walks away*

Kingudora
14th March 2008, 11:14 PM
shonen rule #X:
Kill a person with a don or a emotional impact

And this was neither...

uber gon
14th March 2008, 11:42 PM
Is this chapter even worth talking about? seriously...

*walks away*

Meh, it's probably worth mentioning at least.

LonesomeDiamond
14th March 2008, 11:53 PM
mentioning how anticlimactic it was you mean? seriously, what a bang this was!

*walks away, slams invisible door*

uber gon
15th March 2008, 12:01 AM
Wonder what Sasuke with the MS would look like?

LonesomeDiamond
15th March 2008, 6:03 AM
it would be funny if it was all swirly. the fangirls would go crazy...then mysteriously die O_O

no, its probably like the ouroboros from FMA, w/ a snake coiled around his pupil. that would be crazy....

Namikaze
15th March 2008, 9:30 PM
aw man. i was hoping there would be one last jutsu instead of itachi dying from fatigue. :(
ah well on to the next battle i guess.

OrangeJumpsuit1
16th March 2008, 4:29 AM
Here is my post from the other thread:

I am making this post specifically for the topic of Who is Pain and Jiraiya's message. I understand that there is a main thread of Naruto on this website but I found it very difficult to figure out where any posts where about this on that particular thread. Also since there are 5-10 topics discussions on that thread at one time it makes it difficult to have any type of true disscussion on it.

So let me tell you everything I have learned (probably most of you know what I know) from other websites and posts about this topic and my thoughts on the subject. First off, if you add all the numbers up of the message it gives you 383 which is the manga that the message first appears in. That is pretty much all the facts I know. Everything else is speculation and some of it is a stretch.

There is a good guess that the Jiraiya's message has the key to identify who Pain really is. This is important because there are some who say that it is a message telling the 5th Hokage to show Naruto the way to the Toad Sage/have Naruto merge with the Nine Tail in someway. Your probably thinking Duh!!! In order to figure out the message its a good to know what the message probably means.

So the two major thoughts that I have seen on other discussion like this is the message refers to a book or a series of books and that this is message is a writers gimmick where there is no way anybody to figure it out. As for the writers gimmick part, everybody points to the numbers adding up to 383. I disagree with them. This whole manga seems to have been throughly thought out it. It is amazing how the simplest things from the first Naruto series have been expanded out in Shippuden.

As for the message refering to a book or series of books, I don't see it.

106, 7
207, 15

Let's say that the 5th Hokage knows the book this is refering to. I don't think there is enough numbers to limit it down to which word Jiraiya is talking about. Also in order for this code to be effective Jiraiya must of remembered a whole book and on the fly and know which word is where. That a little too much even for the legendary ninja.

For me I thought it could be Kanji. However my limited knowledge of it is pathathic. The only thing I thought of is that if you take every line as one thought. Going right to left. 8,7, and 15 could be the strokes it takes to form that Kanji. However if that is the case I have no clue as to what 31, 106, 207 means. I thought that 9 on the first line could refer to a equivalent japanese prefix.

Then I tried attaching to a kanji to each number. I think I used Ky?iku kanji and I got something like:

Understand child three
Number nine
A (Younger Sister) come down.

After that I realize that I could spend the next ten years on this approach and get nowhere.

So I have focus on who Pain is by what we know and seen in the manga. First off I have been seeing the Pain vs Jariaya battle multiple times. The most interesting clue for me was right before Jariaya figured out who it was and he remember that everybody that he has saw in this area was somebody that he knew before. It took me a couple of times but I thought Genjustu. Not just any genjustu but if you remember Shippuden #15 Naruto Growth where that Uchichi's Genjustu mimicked all the people close to Naruto. Then I started thinking more and more about that battle and how all of a sudden all these Pains were popping up. For me it was a shock to see that there was a third Uchiha alive. I believe that Tobi is Madra Uchiha so it can't be him/her, but I starting thinking if there is actually a fourth Uchiha.

I know that the whole time everybody was taught to believe that in order for Uchiha to gain the mangekyou sharingan you need to kill your best friend. However if that was the case how did kakashi learn to do it. Then I realize that maybe if somebody with the Sharigan gets affected with someone by the Mangekyou Sharingan maybe they can learn how to use it. If that is so maybe Itachi never needed to kill his best friend, if he saw Madra's Mangekyou Sharingan...That means that his best friend Shisui of the Mirage could still be alive. That Pain is Shisui of the Mirage. The only problem with that is that Pain called Jiriaya Master and there is only 5 students that I know of that was taught by Jiraiya: Those three children, the fourth Hokage, and Naruto.

If anybody has any thoughts or ideas they like to share please do.

uber gon
16th March 2008, 7:49 AM
it would be funny if it was all swirly. the fangirls would go crazy...then mysteriously die O_O

no, its probably like the ouroboros from FMA, w/ a snake coiled around his pupil. that would be crazy....

Man, an ouroboros would make Sasuke too much of a badass.

Emperor Time
16th March 2008, 8:33 AM
Man, an ouroboros would make Sasuke too much of a badass.

That the truth.

Blaziryu
16th March 2008, 1:43 PM
Finally! Sasuke has defeated Itachi. It's about time. Itachi has serve his purpose & is now kicking the bucket. Seriously, this battle wasn't all that to me.

uber gon
16th March 2008, 10:56 PM
Finally! Sasuke has defeated Itachi. It's about time. Itachi has serve his purpose & is now kicking the bucket. Seriously, this battle wasn't all that to me.

Plus he seemed way too high and mighty for my liking.

LittleRedRodeo
17th March 2008, 4:25 AM
Yay, it's over! I mean, the battle could have been better with less Sasuke = Thunder God on POWER!THIRST. But it could have been worse. I like how Sasuke was almost dead (even though it would have been way better to have Itachi take his eye before he died). Itachi's end wasn't too bad, though he was freakishly OoC even as he was dying.

Okay, now what? More Team 8 and/or Sai? Or Juugo, plz.

lunic
18th March 2008, 1:03 AM
Wow. A heart attack. This is more disapointing then Kimimaro's death.

uber gon
18th March 2008, 3:52 AM

At least Kimimaro almost won AND was close to it. Itachi died before even TOUCHING Sasuke's eyes.

duncan
18th March 2008, 5:23 AM

XD Yeah, I agree. After being so powerful for so long, and after that cool battle, a heart attack finishes him. Yeah...

LittleRedRodeo
18th March 2008, 6:43 AM
It was a heart attack? I must've read a bad manga translation, because I didn't see a heart attack mentioned anywhere :/ I figured he just collapsed from exhaustion/blood loss.

Minami Itsuki
18th March 2008, 11:02 AM
Not a heart attack.

The level of power Susano-o had took it's toll on Itachi's mortal body. Considering he was in bad shape from a) his MS backfiring on him and b) his vision failing, it's really quite expected that even a ninja of Itachi's caliber wouldn't last that long anyways. Wielding a legendary MS-based jutsu after his first two "ultimate" techniques backfired just took it's toll.

That said, I have no idea why people are so iffy about the way Itachi went down. At least, this is way better than Sasuke straight out killing him.

Marilith
18th March 2008, 11:30 AM
True, but I really didn't like this entire fight...
Itachi got made out to be some intense genius, and you would figure that he would have gotten better post-timeskip like Sasuke, but no, Sasuke wins anyway...
Besides, Itachi made some stupid moves, I understand that he was on the backfoot after using Amaterasu and Susano-o but he wasted so much chakra early on, making rookie mistakes...
I only hope the promised Suigetsu-Kisame fight is good (if we see it) or we check back to Naruto+party vs. Tobi soon