PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116

Red and Blue
19th May 2015, 7:22 PM
Yes I do. Did Itachi look 10-12 years old to you when he and Obito massacred the Uchiha clan?QUOTE]

You want more proof that the ending took place 20 years after The Last? Look at how Kakashi, Iruka, Gai, and Kurenai looked. if the epilogue was a decade after the last and they were in their forties, why would they have wrinkles around their eyes and mouths? Minato and Kushina were in their forties during Road to Ninja and they didn't look old at all

Naruto becoming Hokage at 29 doesn't mean anything since we don't know how long he's held the position for

Akashin
19th May 2015, 7:27 PM
Yes I do. Did Itachi look 10-12 years old to you when he and Obito massacred the Uchiha clan?

Also, I really suggest you click the link. There's a freaking timeline there.

If we want to split hairs Itachi would have been 13-14 when he massacred the clan I believe (Sasuke was 7-8), but still, in general I agree.

You want more proof that the ending took place 20 years after The Last? Look at how Kakashi, Iruka, Gai, and Kurenai looked. if the epilogue was a decade after the last and they were in their forties, why would they have wrinkles around their eyes and mouths? Minato and Kushina were in their forties during Road to Ninja and they didn't look old at all

Naruto becoming Hokage at 29 doesn't mean anything since we don't know how long he's held the position for

Perhaps not but, like Void Ventus said, the link you posted has a timeline scroll which seems to outright state that Chapter 700 takes place ten years after 699.

And twenty? Even if we were to entertain the notion that the ten years thing is wrong (I'm pretty sure it isn't), there is no way Mirai is 22.

Weeaboo Name
19th May 2015, 7:31 PM
Bort acting up was pretty obviously down to the fact that Naruto had recently gotten the new position and was around less. Hell, we see mid 20s Naruto and Hinata family at the end of the film.

Visible age doesn't mean much. Kurenai and Shizune are about the same age and one aged a lot better than the other.

Red and Blue
19th May 2015, 7:37 PM
Fine it was ten years. I still think Mirai and the older Jonin physically contradict this but whatever.

Anyway, looking forward to Gaara's novel. I hope he ends up with Matsuri

Jb
19th May 2015, 7:40 PM
That would actually be pretty weird

Red and Blue
19th May 2015, 7:51 PM
I think they would make a good couple. She was the first to give him a chance outside of his siblings. Plus she isn't just an anime character, she appeared in the manga as well

Void Ventus
19th May 2015, 8:17 PM
Fine it was ten years. I still think Mirai and the older Jonin physically contradict this but whatever.

Anyway, looking forward to Gaara's novel. I hope he ends up with Matsuri
Next time, read through your own link before making yourself look foolish when the answer is clearly in front of your face. And there are people in real life who do look older than they really are (shocking, I know). Kurenai gave up being a ninja when she got pregnant, so no wonder she looks much older (I have no doubt being a single mother is very taxing physically and mentally). Guy has been in a wheelchair since after the war, so he couldn't train anymore and keep his youth. Kakashi probably has several reasons why he also look the way he does, like maybe he stopped training once his rival also stopped, or maybe being Hokage was harder than he thought. Then there are people who look younger than they really are, like Shizune or Anko (though she got bloated).

Weeaboo Name
19th May 2015, 8:44 PM
I'm looking forward for reading more of the novels. Unfortunately the Sakura one is only halfway translated so I'm waiting.

The weird thing abut a relationship with Gaara would be havint to transform into Naruto to get him in the mood.

Lorde
19th May 2015, 11:06 PM
I don't care much about Gaara's novel since I disliked Kakashi's from the bits that I read. I'm just waiting for chapter spoilers now, hopefully real ones this week.

Red and Blue
19th May 2015, 11:13 PM
I don't care much about Gaara's novel since I disliked Kakashi's from the bits that I read. I'm just waiting for chapter spoilers now, hopefully real ones this week.

We should get some spoilers either today or tomorrow. Sasuke might be meeting up with Naruto after Naruto beats Shiin. Wonder how Sarada will react

Weeaboo Name
19th May 2015, 11:29 PM
I thought Kakashi's was pretty funny, certainly felt like that guy understood the characters.

They're all written by different authors so they have that going for them if you do dislike one.

Shneak
20th May 2015, 3:26 AM
lol @ Naruto and Hinata's teen marriage.

Red and Blue
20th May 2015, 8:18 PM
some french scans of the new chapter are out. All I can say is I'm REALLY starting to not like ChouChou. She seriously just asked if Naruto was her real father after he drove Shin of. WTF?

Weeaboo Name
20th May 2015, 8:33 PM
le baguettes have gotten full typeset spoilers early for a second week in a row. Spooky.

Choco is funny.

Void Ventus
20th May 2015, 8:38 PM
lol @ Naruto and Hinata's teen marriage.

Like Akamaru said, everybody was in heat (except for the adults... And Kiba lol)

Platinum fan.
20th May 2015, 8:54 PM
some french scans of the new chapter are out. All I can say is I'm REALLY starting to not like ChouChou. She seriously just asked if Naruto was her real father after he drove Shin of. WTF?

It sounds like Chouchou is a parody of Salad's storyline problem then.

Red and Blue
20th May 2015, 9:03 PM

Her only redeeming quality so far is that's she's pretty good in a fight.That's it :/

Weeaboo Name
20th May 2015, 9:05 PM
Children don't all acquire self awareness by her age so she's actually acting pretty reasonably in terms of writing. I'd imagine she's never been in a situation where she's seen Chouji being based so yeah.

As PF said, it is just a parody. Kishi having some fun.

Just enjoy the ride RaB.

My only actual complaint about the spoilers is the fact that onion is going to be another MS spammer. Joy.

Lorde
20th May 2015, 9:14 PM

Frankly I would've rather seen Kishi stick one of Sarada's other classmates with her instead, like Shikamaru's kid for instance.

Red and Blue
20th May 2015, 9:21 PM
I think Kishi wanted to give Sarada a female companion. Himawari is too young so ChouChou was the only other option. I don't mind them being friends, I just wish Kishi wrote ChouChou differently

Platinum fan.
20th May 2015, 9:22 PM
Frankly I would've rather seen Kishi stick one of Sarada's other classmates with her instead, like Shikamaru's kid for instance.

I wouldn't. Shikamaru himself got more then the other Konoha eleven. Frankly even more the Sakura. Only Naruto and Sasuke top him. So doing that again with his kid would be too much. As much as I love Shikamaru, I'm glad they are using another kid as Salad's sidekick. I don't have a problem with Chouchou. It's not like I take this character seriously.

Weeaboo Name
20th May 2015, 9:29 PM
Some people have to be complaining about something or they aren't happy.

Red and Blue
20th May 2015, 9:44 PM
Some people have to be complaining about something or they aren't happy.

Or if there are legitimate problems with the material.

Weeaboo Name
20th May 2015, 9:47 PM
The problems are all in your head.

Well, not all of them. Most of them though.

Red and Blue
20th May 2015, 9:57 PM
The problems are all in your head.

Well, not all of them. Most of them though.

People aren't entitled to their opinions? By that logic we should just be quite and just accept everything gaiden throws at us even if we don't like it.

Weeaboo Name
20th May 2015, 10:08 PM
You are complaining about a child acting like a child. I guess if you think she should be super respectful and not be used for comedy then that is your opinion and I shall respect it.

Void Ventus
20th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Or if there are legitimate problems with the material.

What's the problem with Choco? She's not like Choji who gets mad when he's called fat. She's not a blatant fap material like Karin who's all tsundere and is sexually wanting the D. She's not like Karui getting mad at being called flat chested. She's not lazy but smart like Shikamaru/Dai. She's an airhead, but at least she's not the common anime trope who has DD cup jiggling breasts and is both clumsy and oblivious to things going on. I like her character, you don't, but that's fine. Besides, she's likely not even gonna play a big role anyways outside of this mini-series.

Weeaboo Name
20th May 2015, 10:21 PM
I don't like her so there is something fundamentally wrong with the material.

Red and Blue
21st May 2015, 8:01 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/4

New chapter out

Lorde
21st May 2015, 8:10 AM
So Shin has the MS. Not surprised at this point. The Juubi knowing Obito's jutsu was weird, and poor Sarada getting mistaken for an enemy by Sasuke.

Red and Blue
21st May 2015, 8:13 AM
So I guess this means Sasuke was never aware of Sarada's existance then? I imagine if he had seen her, he would have recognized her as a pre teen

Void Ventus
21st May 2015, 8:47 AM
What's up with Salad's eyes? Looks like she obtained just one tomoe in each eye? Hokage Naruto looks so BA. Hoping Storm 4 makes him playable or something (well, Hokage Naruto is in Storm 2, but not as 7th Hokage Naruto).

Red and Blue
21st May 2015, 8:49 AM
What's up with Salad's eyes? Looks like she obtained just one tomoe in each eye? Hokage Naruto looks so BA. Hoping Storm 4 makes him playable or something (well, Hokage Naruto is in Storm 2, but not as 7th Hokage Naruto).

Sasuke's eyes were the same he he awakened the Sharingan against Haku. He had just one tomoe in one eye as well

Void Ventus
21st May 2015, 10:02 AM
Sasuke's eyes were the same he he awakened the Sharingan against Haku. He had just one tomoe in one eye as well

How the heck did she obtain them? She and Butterfly weren't in any life threatening danger with Shin. Heck, they didn't even get hurt. With the Haku fight, Sasuke was badly hurt, he was trying to protect Naruto since he was down, and Kakashi was busy fighting off Zabuza.

lolipiece
21st May 2015, 11:24 AM
Can we give Sasuke a mug that reads "Father of the Year?"

He's clearly earned it.

XanderCage
21st May 2015, 1:17 PM
How the heck did she obtain them? She and Butterfly weren't in any life threatening danger with Shin. Heck, they didn't even get hurt. With the Haku fight, Sasuke was badly hurt, he was trying to protect Naruto since he was down, and Kakashi was busy fighting off Zabuza.

Well we know that Uchiha's draw their power from emotional situations. I can only imaging the thought of seeing her father, whom she longed to meet since she could remember, would be enough of an emotional stimuli for her to awaken her sharingan.

Akashin
21st May 2015, 1:39 PM

It's not necessarily being in life threatening danger that unlocks the Sharingan. Remember, we later learned that Sasuke truly first got his Sharingan when he confronted Itachi during the massacre. For Sarada, the shock of seeing her dad for the first time provided a comparable emotional reaction, I imagine.

Weeaboo Name
21st May 2015, 2:11 PM
kubooooooooooooooooo

LightningMaster95
21st May 2015, 2:42 PM
did anyone else notice the resemblance of shins ms to shisui ms...

Platinum fan.
21st May 2015, 3:30 PM
I don't care about the villain of this arc. Really couldn't care less about him. I just liked the Naruto, Salad, and Chouchou moments. My favorite being when Chouchou was all like "We're suppose to find my father" and Naruto responds "Where did Choji go" as that just totally flew over his head. Moments like this make reading these chapters fun. I really hope the rumors of Naruto being Salad's teacher and Sasuke being Bolt's teacher or whatever are true. The dynamics would work, especially if they with Bolt being more of a antagonist and Salad being more of a protagonist. They would basically be the opposite of Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto started off with the shady story of being associated with something bad (Kyuubi) and became a hero, while Sasuke was associated with something that started off being good and made him popular and he became a villain at one point. Now you could switch it around with Salad being associated with something bad/questionable (Sasuke) and become good, and have Bolt be associated with something good (Naruto) but turn out bad or anti-hero or whatever. Maybe I'm thinking too much on this.

Anyway this was a cool chapter. Best one yet of this series and Sasuke looks more and more like Madara. Scary.

Mr. Reloaded
21st May 2015, 3:41 PM
Ah Naruto Gaiden!
• Where daddy issues are everywhere
• Dads try and kill their own kids
• Where Naruto continues to be badass
• And where a Chocho starts to get on my last nerve

What a ride indeed.

Akashin
21st May 2015, 3:52 PM
did anyone else notice the resemblance of shins ms to shisui ms...

What resemblance? They're both black and they have points; these facts are true of just about every (if not all) MS. Shisui's was a pinwheel whereas Shin's seems to be a drastically enlarged pupil with three points.

Edit: For the sake of argument, though, I quickly threw this (http://i.imgur.com/Nh8iN0y.jpg) together. Not really seeing the resemblance, personally.

Red and Blue
21st May 2015, 5:09 PM
It's kind of tragic how Sarada's life was at risk from BOTH her mom and dad.

phanpycross
21st May 2015, 6:11 PM
Ah Naruto Gaiden!
• Where daddy issues are everywhere
• Dads try and kill their own kids
• Where Naruto continues to be badass
• And where a Chocho starts to get on my last nerve

What a ride indeed.
Pretty much my review except a lot less F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke.

Pokegirl Fan~
21st May 2015, 6:34 PM
I'm really starting to like the villains less and less; it seems to me like they're trying to make another Obito copy imo. I'm loving the focus that Sarada is getting though, Naruto seems pretty cool so far, and I found his flackback and small story in this chapter about how Sasuke was his rival very nostalgic. I also actually like Chocho so far; she seems pretty good as the comedic relief character so far. I'm also interested in seeing what happens in the next chapter as I'm sure things will be resolved quickly between Sarada and Sasuke before he attacks her.

Mr. Reloaded
21st May 2015, 6:44 PM
Pretty much my review except a lot less F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke F*ck Sasuke.

A kid walks up to you and calls you "papa" and one of the first things you do is pull out a sword on her.

There's a reason this thread has literally turned into the everybody hates Sasuke thread.

Red and Blue
21st May 2015, 6:47 PM
Now that the father-daughter reunion has happened, maybe sauce will give us some answers about Sarads's origins. After Sarada persuades him to lower his sword that is

Lorde
21st May 2015, 7:57 PM
Sarada was adorable in this week's chapter tbh. I felt so bad for her, but at least I'm getting attached to her character.

Shneak
21st May 2015, 8:12 PM
I hope Naruto has face blindness.

Mr. Reloaded
21st May 2015, 10:25 PM
And it looks like the anime is heading back to canon next week!

Let's see how long this lasts...

Red and Blue
21st May 2015, 11:43 PM
They should have no reason to go back to filler. The main manga is already over

nuzamaki90
22nd May 2015, 1:20 AM
I love how Naruto completely lied to the girls about his and Sasuke's past. It's that personality that really makes me love Naruto as a character so much.

And I guess now you can gain the Sharingan when you think of your dad while going to the bathroom. Go figure.

Red and Blue
22nd May 2015, 1:39 AM
So, any theories for why Shin knew Obito's Kamui ability? Maybe his fatherShisui had the same skill and taught him

Akashin
22nd May 2015, 1:49 AM
So, any theories for why Shin knew Obito's Kamui ability? Maybe his fatherShisui had the same skill and taught him

I would hazard a guess that it's a MS ability for Shin. While Kamui was unique to Obito, there was nothing saying it couldn't crop up elsewhere. Same with Sasuke's Blaze Release and Shisui's Kotoamatsukami (one would hope that one never crops up again, though), I suppose.

Alternatively, it's a Space-Time Ninjutsu that looks the same but is functionally different in other ways. Who knows?

Red and Blue
22nd May 2015, 5:05 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/05/boruto-naruto-the-movie-story/

Some more movie news.

Mr. Reloaded
22nd May 2015, 6:02 PM
Burrito the movie: the ultimate fanfic!

And the sad thing is, I could probably write a better story than that.
This just keeps getting better and better lol.

Platinum fan.
22nd May 2015, 6:06 PM

Some more movie news.

Good. That's what I asked for with Bolt. Still don't like him, but that is what I wanted with the character. Bolt can learn Chidori and collide with Salad's Rasengan someday. Oh the screwed up dynamics will slay.

Jb
22nd May 2015, 6:15 PM
boringto and salad should hook up so naruto and sauce can really be brothers

Platinum fan.
22nd May 2015, 7:06 PM
Oh and by the way, I'm calling it now. Who want's to bet that Salad was followed or someone else is in the room and Sasuke attacks them instead of Salad, but the cliffhanger just made you think he was attacking Salad, when really someone else is there? That or we have a Genjustu being used here.

Red and Blue
22nd May 2015, 7:41 PM
I'm sure if that was the case he would have addressed Sarada before talking to the attacker.

Platinum fan.
22nd May 2015, 7:47 PM
I'm sure if that was the case he would have addressed Sarada before talking to the attacker.

No see, that would ruin the cliffhanger if that is what is happening. Kishi wants us to believe he's going to attack Salad when he's really going after some well hidden enemy.

Red and Blue
22nd May 2015, 7:57 PM
No see, that would ruin the cliffhanger if that is what is happening. Kishi wants us to believe he's going to attack Salad when he's really going after some well hidden enemy.

Who else would it possibley be? It isn't Shin since sasuke asked sarada if she was one of his friends. And I doubt the hooded man would expose himself this early

Platinum fan.
22nd May 2015, 8:01 PM
Who else would it possibley be? It isn't Shin since sasuke asked sarada if she was one of his friends. And I doubt the hooded man would expose himself this early

I don't know. Up until this mini series I thought Sasuke and his kid were the last Uchihas, so who knows. A swerve could happen. There could be more fake Uchihas running around. I'm not jumping the shuriken on this one.

phanpycross
22nd May 2015, 8:22 PM
A kid walks up to you and calls you "papa" and one of the first things you do is pull out a sword on her.

There's a reason this thread has literally turned into the everybody hates Sasuke thread.
My post was weird, I meant I would have added a lot more F*ck sasuke.

Seriously tho, f*ck Sasuke.

Some more movie news.

so a Chidori/rasengan combo so Bolt can be he unofficial child of Sasuke and Naruto.

Smooth move there fanfiction.net.

Lorde
22nd May 2015, 9:28 PM
Oh and by the way, I'm calling it now. Who want's to bet that Salad was followed or someone else is in the room and Sasuke attacks them instead of Salad, but the cliffhanger just made you think he was attacking Salad, when really someone else is there? That or we have a Genjustu being used here.

Or maybe he really didn't recognize Sarada since he's been away from Konoha for so long.

Red and Blue
22nd May 2015, 9:54 PM
The new chapter seemed to set up Sarada being Naruto's apprentice. She really looked up to him which was a direct contrast with the meeting with her father

Void Ventus
24th May 2015, 4:53 AM
This is just a way of Naruto getting together with kid Sakura and his lover Sauce again, but in one single package. It's also a way of Sasuke trying to make up for the several years that he was too embarrassed to admit that he was also totes in love with Nart. It's deep symbolism or something.

Narutofreak1412
24th May 2015, 6:04 AM
Does Sasuke even know that he has a daughter??

Red and Blue
24th May 2015, 7:23 AM

Given his reaction, I'm starting to think he doesn't. I guess its possible that no one told him

Lorde
24th May 2015, 7:27 AM

I guess Karin never told him about their daughter.

uber gon
24th May 2015, 7:37 AM
Great, now I want to see a lightning Rasengan. And Biruto's giant wrench powered with lightning.

Akashin
24th May 2015, 1:11 PM

I find it hard to believe he simply doesn't know (he and Naruto do seem to be in contact, after all, so Sasuke isn't wholly disconnected from the village). But if it's been an extremely long time since he's seen her in person, it's entirely possible he doesn't know what she looks like.

Red and Blue
24th May 2015, 9:50 PM
I find it hard to believe he simply doesn't know (he and Naruto do seem to be in contact, after all, so Sasuke isn't wholly disconnected from the village). But if it's been an extremely long time since he's seen her in person, it's entirely possible he doesn't know what she looks like.

Well if he and Naruto were in contact, why hasn't he given Sakura a call or letter to see how she and Sarada are doing? This could have been the first time Naruto and Sasuke have spoken in years. Possible since he returned to concieve his daughter.

Akashin
24th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Well if he and Naruto were in contact, why hasn't he given Sakura all call or letter to see hoa she and Sarada are doing? This could have been the first time Naruto and Sasuke have spoken in years. Possible since he returned to concieve his daughter.

Couldn't answer that, but if his commitment to keeping in touch with Sakura is anything like his commitment to being there for his daughter, it probably isn't an overly high priority of his. But between knowing that Naruto and Sasuke at the very least have a means of contacting one another (and I could be wrong, but Naruto's reaction to Sasuke's message didn't seem to suggest it being a one-time thing) and seeing no hint on Naruto's part that Sarada has a father that doesn't know she exists, I remain inclined to think he at least knows.

Red and Blue
27th May 2015, 6:49 PM
Some spoilers for tonight's chapter came out. Sarada asked sasuke about Karin. Also Sakura woke up and is heading to the tower. We might get some answers about Sarada's origins this week

DiaRubyTandem
27th May 2015, 6:56 PM
I read it too. Thats cool

BJack
27th May 2015, 7:57 PM
Sasuke and Sakura are terrible parents lol
pls adopt Sarada, Naruto.

Red and Blue
27th May 2015, 8:31 PM
Sasuke and Sakura are terrible parents lol
pls adopt Sarada, Naruto.

In a way he kind of does since he will be her teacher in the upcoming movie.

Mr. Reloaded
27th May 2015, 8:37 PM
Never change Sasuke, never change.

Red and Blue
28th May 2015, 7:39 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/5

New chapter is out

Lorde
28th May 2015, 7:49 AM
Well Shin's "dad" doesn't look like Shisui. I didn't care for Sasuke's reason for leaving the village since it still feels like he barely accomplished anything anyway.

Red and Blue
28th May 2015, 8:05 AM
Well if Dad isn't Shisui why does he give a crap about Itatchi?

So in addition to rehashing the Uchihas, Kishi is also re-using Akatsuki? Sigh

Narutofreak1412
28th May 2015, 8:27 AM
Wow, such an awesome chapter!

Many new infos!
Someone who is more dangerous than Kaguya? Maybe the one, who created the Shinju tree?
The appearance of the masked man gave me shivers! All those implated sharingans don't look healthy...
So many "Shins"! Are they a newer, evolved version of the white zetsu army?
And dat cliffhanger! Can't wait for epic tag team action.
I think we might get a few revelations in the next chapter aswell.

Void Ventus
28th May 2015, 9:29 AM
Well Shin's "dad" doesn't look like . I didn't care for Sasuke's reason for leaving the village since it still feels like he barely accomplished anything anyway.
He's bald and has transplanted eyes. Baldness can come from either inheritance from his mom or shaved his head, so being bald doesn 't confirm nor deny him being Shisui. Shisui lost both eyes, and this dude has shoddily put together Sharingan transplants on both eyes, and arm like Danzo. He doesn't have the old man marks that Kishi gave to Kakashi or Gai either, so he could be somewhere between Naruto's and Kakashi's age, exactly where Itachi and Shisui would fit in. I'm just going along the "Shisui is nUchiha!" joke, but it's still good to discuss and debate characters because Tobito.

This isn't the same Leaf Gokage meeting at the end of 700, right? Because Sasuke is already investigating? So Sauce has been looking for these nUchihas for possibly nearly 5 years? Goodness gracious, he really didn't accomplish much. Left his wife and daughter for years, only to come up short.

Wow, such an awesome chapter!

Many new infos!
Someone who is more dangerous than Kaguya? Maybe the one, who created the Shinju tree?
The appearance of the masked man gave me shivers! All those implated sharingans don't look healthy...
So many "Shins"! Are they a newer, evolved version of the white zetsu army?
And dat cliffhanger! Can't wait for epic tag team action.
I think we might get a few revelations in the next chapter aswell.
So excited for this. Would have preferred making a brand new group though than reusing an old one. Heck, I would have also been fine with a recoloring. Maybe Shirotsuki or Kurotsuki, White/Black Dawn. No doubt they won't go down easily despite Naruto and Sasuke now hax gods, and hoping they won't be dealt with just yet in the movie.

Mr. Reloaded
28th May 2015, 12:33 PM
And Sasuke has gone from completely s*** father to slightly less s*** father.

But interesting stuff overall, something more powerful than Kayuaga is a good starting point.

diakyu
28th May 2015, 1:37 PM
I Liked how when Naruto and Sarada were attacked Naruto just gave them a look like "not this crap again".

JD
28th May 2015, 2:13 PM
I don't think this guy knows who he is messing with I doubt he's going to last that long against Naruto or Sasuke, but it was pretty interesting how he had a whole army of Shin's behind him.

Akashin
28th May 2015, 2:44 PM
So Sasuke is basically in the same boat as Naruto, with their respective duties being what is keeping them from their children; Naruto at least gets to be in the village with his, though.

Sasuke's attitude toward Sarada is still awful, though.

Mr. Reloaded
28th May 2015, 3:03 PM
I'm giving Sasuke the benefit of the doubt here, at the very least he knows Sadara exists, and had somewhat of a decent reason for not being with his family.

But the way he's acting and the way he went about it pisses me off.

Platinum fan.
28th May 2015, 3:42 PM
I wasn't really impressed with this chapter as much as I should. Salad got to scream at her father, she's probably been waiting years to do that. Sasuke's a deadbeat father but at least he had a good reason. I don't think it's a excuse to miss his daughter's life. And I guess this ends the Karin storyline, because where would that even fit in in all this mess? I still enjoy Naruto and Salad's relationship and seeing Chouchou offer Sasuke food was probably one of the few highlights of this chapter. Seriously I enjoy the Chouchou character. I already like her more then Sakura, who I don't care is coming. The last thing I want to see is Sakura and Sasuke suck face on panel. The Naruto series finally made really good female leads with a spinoff series.

By the way the real enemy that is stronger the Kaguya. I know who it is. I explained who it was during the Kaguya fight. It's the evil fruit Kaguya ate. It controlled her from her stomach and now that she's...whatever it has magically come back taking control of those Akatsuki rejects. Yep, that's the villain of this mini series. And only Chouchou will be brave enough to save the day and eat it. But overall a meh chapter.

uber gon
28th May 2015, 4:23 PM
I wasn't really impressed with this chapter as much as I should. Salad got to scream at her father, she's probably been waiting years to do that. Sasuke's a deadbeat father but at least he had a good reason. I don't think it's a excuse to miss his daughter's life. And I guess this ends the Karin storyline, because where would that even fit in in all this mess? I still enjoy Naruto and Salad's relationship and seeing Chouchou offer Sasuke food was probably one of the few highlights of this chapter. Seriously I enjoy the Chouchou character. I already like her more then Sakura, who I don't care is coming. The last thing I want to see is Sakura and Sasuke suck face on panel. The Naruto series finally made really good female leads with a spinoff series.

By the way the real enemy that is stronger the Kaguya. I know who it is. I explained who it was during the Kaguya fight. It's the evil fruit Kaguya ate. It controlled her from her stomach and now that she's...whatever it has magically come back taking control of those Akatsuki rejects. Yep, that's the villain of this mini series. And only Chouchou will be brave enough to save the day and eat it. But overall a meh chapter.

Wouldn't eating the fruit just make Chouchou a new vessel for the fruit? Plus, depending on how it got out of Kaguya, ew.

Platinum fan.
28th May 2015, 5:34 PM
Wouldn't eating the fruit just make Chouchou a new vessel for the fruit? Plus, depending on how it got out of Kaguya, ew.

Oh yeah. That is true. Well all I can think of is Chouchou's stomach would be much stronger then that weakling Kaguya's. She is Choji's daughter after all. But yeah she would just become another vessel. Who can stop the evil fruit, who is the true villain of this series?

lolipiece
28th May 2015, 6:15 PM
Stronger than Kaguya is one thing.

But do they have a better personality? Or for that matter, a personality at all.

DiaRubyTandem
28th May 2015, 6:18 PM
I think those sharingans of the bald dude were from Tobi's laboratory (He has many sharingans there) Then the bald guy might be still Shisui not Danzo

Akashin
28th May 2015, 6:30 PM
What exactly is the rationale behind thinking Shin's (or the Shins'?) dad is Shisui? I've heard the nose theory--which doesn't seem nearly as similar now that we can see his whole face--but how exactly did it start?

It being Danzo would explain the Sharingan arm (but not why they're open again) and the stitched open eye (maybe?), but raises so many questions it's probably not worth entertaining as a possibility.

Red and Blue
28th May 2015, 6:44 PM
What exactly is the rationale behind thinking Shin's (or the Shins'?) dad is Shisui? I've heard the nose theory--which doesn't seem nearly as similar now that we can see his whole face--but how exactly did it start?

It being Danzo would explain the Sharingan arm (but not why they're open again) and the stitched open eye (maybe?), but raises so many questions it's probably not worth entertaining as a possibility.

Just connect the dots. Who was the person who cared the most about itatchi besides his family? Who was the person who we last saw had two empty sockets and could use some spares? Who was the master of the body flicker technique? Who was the only other Uchiha who had an ambiguous fate?

I doubt the hooded man is Danzo. He's long dead

Platinum fan.
28th May 2015, 6:47 PM
Just connect the dots. Who was the person who cared the most about itatchi besides his family? Who was the person who we last saw had two empty sockets and could use some spares? Who was the master of the body flicker technique? Who was the only other Uchiha who had an ambiguous fate?

So was Obito and to a lesser extent Orochimaru. I don't rule out anybody. But it shouldn't be Danzo. His story pretty much ended with his last suicide attempt to kill Sasuke and Tobi.

Akashin
28th May 2015, 7:01 PM

1. Shisui also cared a lot about Itachi's ideals.

2. Seeing as New Uchiha has considerably more than a couple spare eyes, I'd say this is a rather circumstantial thing to point out.

3. What does the Shunshin have to do with New Uchiha?

I'll give you Shisui being the only Uchiha with an ambiguous fate (I'd mention Izuna, but he should be long dead in any case), but given the eye spam and (seemingly) permanently active Sharingan, this relies upon us assuming he's an Uchiha in anything but name at all.

Red and Blue
28th May 2015, 7:08 PM
1. Shisui also cared a lot about Itachi's ideals.

2. Seeing as New Uchiha has considerably more than a couple spare eyes, I'd say this is a rather circumstantial thing to point out.

3. What does the Shunshin have to do with New Uchiha?

I'll give you Shisui being the only Uchiha with an ambiguous fate (I'd mention Izuna, but he should be long dead in any case), but given the eye spam and
(seemingly) permanently active Sharingan, this relies upon us assuming he's an Uchiha in anything but name at all.

1. If someone like Obito could become warped, don't you think the same could happen to Shisui?
2. The extra Sharingans doesn't rule out the fact that Shisui would still need a new pair for his eyes
3. Because Body Flicker was Shisui's specialty and we see Shin is proficient with it as well. He could has taught him

Obito had permanent Sharingan as well. He never turned them off.

Akashin
28th May 2015, 7:19 PM
1. If someone like Obito could become warped, don't you think the same could happen to Shisui?
2. The extra Sharingans doesn't rule out the fact that Shisui would still need a new pair for his eyes
3. Because Body Flicker was Shisui's specialty and we see Shin is proficient with it as well. He could has taught him

Obito had permanent Sharingan as well. He never turned them off.

1) It's not impossible. I prefer to entertain possibilities that don't involve rehashing the Dark Naruto antagonist thrice over, though.
2) My point being, simply replacing missing eyes clearly wasn't the point. And we don't know for sure that he had to replace his eyes at all, for that matter.
3) Many Ninja have shown proficiency with Shunshin. Shisui took it to the next level, but he wasn't its sole user by any means.

Did he? Huh, could have sworn he toggled his.

Red and Blue
28th May 2015, 7:30 PM
He only switched one of his eyes when he had to use Izanagi as shown with his fight against Konan. His natural Sharingan he kept activated at all times with just a small amount of chakra

Kishi has already shown that he isn't above re-using previous elements. He doing Obito's storyline with Shisui wouldn't be surprising at this point

Akashin
28th May 2015, 7:36 PM
He only switched one of his eyes when he had to use Izanagi as shown with his fight against Konan. His natural Sharingan he kept activated at all times with just a small amount of chakra

Kishi has already shown that he isn't above re-using previous elements. He doing Obito's storyline with Shisui wouldn't be surprising at this point

Fair enough. Keeping his Sharingan active could be a voluntary thing and not necessarily evidence that New Uchiha can't turn his off.

Oh, I know. Wouldn't be overly surprising if it did happen.

Platinum fan.
28th May 2015, 7:57 PM
You guys put so much thought into who the new Akatsuki are. I wish I cared about them. I just see them as the villains of the day and nothing more. Even with their Sharingan collection. I guess it will be up to the new Sannin to stop them. I mean that's really why they are bring Sakura into this, right? Because Kishi still thinks fans put her in the same category as Naruto and Sasuke, so we need these legendary Team 7 beatdown on the Akatsuki rejects. Man, I'm just full of negativity today. What's wrong with me?

Akashin
28th May 2015, 8:41 PM
You guys put so much thought into who the new Akatsuki are. I wish I cared about them. I just see them as the villains of the day and nothing more. Even with their Sharingan collection. I guess it will be up to the new Sannin to stop them. I mean that's really why they are bring Sakura into this, right? Because Kishi still thinks fans put her in the same category as Naruto and Sasuke, so we need these legendary Team 7 beatdown on the Akatsuki rejects. Man, I'm just full of negativity today. What's wrong with me?

I don't really care who it is so long as, if we really must deal with yet another Sharingan spamming antagonist, we don't have to deal with a carbon copy of one we've already had.

The coming fight focusing on Team 7 is pretty much a given, though hopefully we at least see Sarada and Chocho taking another swing at (a) Shin.

Lorde
28th May 2015, 9:04 PM
I was surprised by the multiple Shin's, but I guess I should've suspected that they were Zetsu clones when we first saw the mini-Juubi. I guess part of Kaguya still survived?

Shneak
29th May 2015, 12:29 AM
Shisui This new Akatsuki wannabe is just a Frankenstein of other characters. A little bit of Danzo, a little bit of Pain, a little bit of Obito. Boring and unsurprising. I guess he's ugly and intimidating though.

I love how Sasuke didn't even tell Sakura about his Kaguya hunch and how he wants to hunt her. He's awful.

Red and Blue
29th May 2015, 12:39 AM
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_630,w_640/t_mp_quality/fehbya5znyxpbunzhxcc/boruto-naruto-the-movie-film-s-anime-character-designs-revealed-427073.jpg

We got a new character poster for the Boruto movie featuring the new team 7. What is up with Mitsuki

lolipiece
29th May 2015, 1:36 AM
He goes to the same tanning salon as Sai.

That is to say, he doesn't get any sun whatsoever.

Also, yay. Sarada meets her dad! ...And nothing happens!

Narutofreak1412
29th May 2015, 3:11 AM
I've seen some people comparing the new villians to team rocket. In every chapter they have a new goal (restore Uchiha pride, capture Sarada, revive Akatsuki), attack the main charakters, but get beaten and have to withdraw for that chapter. Mini-Juubi would be Meowth then :3

Lorde
29th May 2015, 3:14 AM
Shisui This new Akatsuki wannabe is just a Frankenstein of other characters. A little bit of Danzo, a little bit of Pain, a little bit of Obito. Boring and unsurprising. I guess he's ugly and intimidating though.

Idk. I mean yeah his Danzo-like Sharingan-covered arms were reductive, but the eyes on his head seemed cool to me. Kind of. He looks sinister at least.

Akashin
29th May 2015, 3:14 AM
I love how Sasuke didn't even tell Sakura about his Kaguya hunch and how he wants to hunt her. He's awful.

Are you talking about a different hunch than the one he brought up with the Gokage this chapter? Because Sakura was there for that.

Shneak
29th May 2015, 3:31 AM
Are you talking about a different hunch than the one he brought up with the Gokage this chapter? Because Sakura was there for that.

No, the same one. She looked shocked when he brought it up like she never heard this before. I would have thought he would tell her and Naruto first.

Akashin
29th May 2015, 4:09 AM
No, the same one. She looked shocked when he brought it up like she never heard this before. I would have thought he would tell her and Naruto first.

Ah, I thought you were insinuating that he ditched Konoha without ever telling her. My bad.

You'd think he would have broached the subject with them and gotten their input first, yeah, but it's not really a huge deal.

LightningMaster95
29th May 2015, 6:35 AM
honestly what threat can the villian b to sasuke and naruto...i mean sure they both got wrecked/killed by godara uchiha but i doubt shin or his father will have the same fighting experience and smarts like madara also shin was getting beat by naruto nd sasuke in different occasions and shin's father is somehow going to deal with the second(naruto) and third(sasuke) strongest ninjas to ever live

DiaRubyTandem
29th May 2015, 7:28 AM
honestly what threat can the villian b to sasuke and naruto...i mean sure they both got wrecked/killed by godara uchiha but i doubt shin or his father will have the same fighting experience and smarts like madara also shin was getting beat by naruto nd sasuke in different occasions and shin's father is somehow going to deal with the second(naruto) and third(sasuke) strongest ninjas to ever live

I'm sure they have powers which are yet to reveal sometime

Lorde
29th May 2015, 7:39 AM

I'm sure Shin's dad will find some way to catch Naruto and Sasuke off-guard eventually before getting Talk no Jutsu'd most likely. This mini-series would be weird if the villains can't at least be threats.

DiaRubyTandem
29th May 2015, 7:42 AM
Btw, where's Hidan? Even if his body were crushed I'm sure he is still alive. I hope the Bald's Akatsuki finds Hidan

Lorde
29th May 2015, 7:48 AM
Btw, where's Hidan? Even if his body were crushed I'm sure he is still alive. I hope the Bald's Akatsuki finds Hidan

He should be long dead by now from a lack of nutrition.

DiaRubyTandem
29th May 2015, 7:50 AM
He should be long dead by now from a lack of nutrition.

Hidan is Kishi's favorite Akatsuki member, maybe someone rescues Hidan and let him eat

Jb
29th May 2015, 8:42 AM
has it been stated who was stronger between Tobirama and Hashi? Cuz like, Tobi killed Izuna with ease while Hashi struggled with Madara

Lorde
29th May 2015, 10:50 PM
has it been stated who was stronger between Tobirama and Hashi? Cuz like, Tobi killed Izuna with ease while Hashi struggled with Madara

I assumed that Hashirama was stronger but failed to finish off Madara due to plot.

LightningMaster95
30th May 2015, 12:03 AM

well to b fair we never saw the full fight between tobirama nd izuna just the ending so we cant say for sure with ease...and its been stated multiple times that hashirama was the strongest in his era/generation which will include izuna tobirama kakuzu kinkaku ginkaku and madara

Red and Blue
30th May 2015, 2:18 AM
So the new Team 7 is shaping up nicely. We have a Uzumaki/Hyuga hybrid, an Uchiha with possible skills in medical ninjutsu, and a possible member of the Otsutsuki clan. All three of them possible prodigies.

Lorde
30th May 2015, 2:21 AM
So the new Team 7 is shaping up nicely. We have a Uzumaki/Hyuga hybrid, an Uchiha with possible skills in medical ninjutsu, and a possible member of the Otsutsuki clan. All three of them possible prodigies.

And yet only the Uchiha has been constantly relevant for the past few chapters, while Bolt has only gotten a few scenes and what's-his-name gets cameos at best. Such innovation.

Akashin
30th May 2015, 2:24 AM
And yet only the Uchiha has been constantly relevant for the past few chapters, while Bolt has only gotten a few scenes and what's-his-name gets cameos at best. Such innovation.

Bolt has his own movie coming, though, which is likely to focus on him (obviously) and Team 7 2.0 as a whole.

Lorde
30th May 2015, 2:28 AM
Bolt has his own movie coming, though, which is likely to focus on him (obviously) and Team 7 2.0 as a whole.

Oh I'm talking about the manga; I can't be bothered to spare the film any thought since it won't premiere for a while.

Red and Blue
4th June 2015, 7:50 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/6

New chapter out

lolipiece
4th June 2015, 8:09 AM
I have no idea what even happened.

Wow. Sakura got the drop on these guys.

She's either really good, or these villains are awful.

Wait, no. This happened with Kaguya. Awful it is!

Red and Blue
4th June 2015, 8:19 AM
Well at least it is confirmed that Sasuke and Sakura were married. So I guess that is something.

lolipiece
4th June 2015, 8:24 AM
Is that really a surprise.

This whole "Karin is Sarada's mom" nonsense was clearly just a Red Herring to attract attention.

Void Ventus
4th June 2015, 8:24 AM
Rusty Naruto teh lel
Rinnegan Sasuke not worth a damn lel

WTF is this BS? The strongest shinobis got nerfed! And we could have gotten the truth if it wasn't for Chibi Juubi! Adult Shin was incompetent, getting hit by Sakura. At least Kaguya had the excuse of being overwhelmed that the two ninjas who were about to seal her again were her grandchildrens reborn.

Mr. Reloaded
4th June 2015, 3:08 PM
At least Sakura's not useless anymore.

Really not enjoying Naruto and Sasuke's "nerf".

Akashin
4th June 2015, 3:18 PM

Agreed. If you're going to make Naruto and Sasuke overpowered to the point that they single-handedly give Konoha the same power advantage Hashirama tried to avoid with the Tailed Beasts, at least be consistent about it.

Platinum fan.
4th June 2015, 5:22 PM
Am I the only one not interested in these bad guys? I really wanted to go back to Sarada and Chouchou running around adventures of "Who are my parents?" Like Lolipiece said, the whole Karin thing seems to be a ploy to get people interested. And hey it worked. Because if they had started out with these lame Uchiha wannabees I most certainly would reconsider following this arc. They are boring. I want more Naruto interacting with Sarada and Chouchou. That was fun. As far as the battle goes, when I saw Naruto and Sasuke fall for the villains jutsu I said "And here comes Sakura about to punch the guy, Kaguya style" and what do you know, here comes Sakura punching the villain Kaguya style. I didn't mind that, but if you insist on trying to make Sakura look good, have her tank the enemies attacks and then punch him up close and kill him. That would have been a cool Sakura moment. But oh well, at least Sakura got to look cool. But these villains I do not care for. Not even remotely interested in what they are. They are just more Uchiha crap. And to think, they have to downgrade Naruto and Sasuke just to make these guys look remotely scary. Hah.

Jb
4th June 2015, 6:44 PM

I am. They were mad overpowered and didn't even work. Litterly went to sleep and woke up with hax

Red and Blue
4th June 2015, 6:51 PM
Even if they were the two strongest shinobi in the world, that's no reason to stop training. It's just sad to see two demigods unable to beat a generic fodder villain.

I wonder if Sakura will actually do the surgery? I mean it's not like she is being blackmailed

Void Ventus
5th June 2015, 8:18 PM
Modern Konoha now has videogames! (https://41.media.tumblr.com/59073edc9f47568734079b558417aca3/tumblr_npgkfxxe481tzyls4o6_1280.jpg)

Naruto got impaled, so she'd be a butthole and committing a major offense to the country if she decides to heal creepy Shin than attending to the 7th Hokage.

Red and Blue
7th June 2015, 12:19 AM
The video games aren't that new. I remember the kid in the third Naruto movie playing one

Anyone else surprised that we still have not seen that huge city shown in 700? I was hoping we would see the inside in Gaiden

Weeaboo Name
7th June 2015, 10:17 AM
We've seen loads of tech in Naruto recently, ninja selfies were a thing just a couple of years after the war.

Ugh, it would be boring if they just wiped the floor with them. Going a bit rusty doesn't mean they haven't been training, Naruto just hasn't been dealing with many villains recently [especially ones with bs sharingan abilities]. Sakura getting the drop on them was great, shame she got kidnapped a few pages later.

This whole "Karin is Sarada's mom" nonsense was clearly just a Red Herring to attract attention.

Reading comprehension has never been a trait I've associated with Naruto fans.

Lorde
8th June 2015, 7:40 AM
I’m not exactly sure what to make of last week’s chapter. I felt that Sasuke and Naruto should’ve been much stronger and I agreed with Kurama, but Sakura punching Shin was kind of cool. Too bad she got taken by the mini-Juubi's Kamui.

Nodame
8th June 2015, 7:49 AM
Aw Sakura slayed tbh. I'm happy for her.

Red and Blue
8th June 2015, 7:58 AM
I have to wonder why Sasuke and Sakura don't have more photos of themselves together. Or at the very least a wedding photo

Lorde
8th June 2015, 8:41 AM

She kind of did for a couple of panels, which was neat. I'm just glad that she left her home and didn't just stay bedridden.

BJack
10th June 2015, 5:09 AM
well then...

uber gon
10th June 2015, 6:05 AM
I have to wonder why Sasuke and Sakura don't have more photos of themselves together. Or at the very least a wedding photo

Probably the same reason why Dragon from One Piece did not make his relation to Naruto known publicly. Sarada would probably be shunned worse than Gaara if Naruto wasn't Hokage.

Red and Blue
10th June 2015, 6:19 AM
Probably the same reason why Dragon from One Piece did not make his relation to Naruto known publicly. Sarada would probably be shunned worse than Gaara if Naruto wasn't Hokage.

What? Sarada's identity as an Uchiha and Sasuke's daughter is no secret to the village.

lolipiece
10th June 2015, 6:20 AM
I think Sakura would punch the living crap out of anyone who'd badmouth her daughter.

Weeaboo Name
10th June 2015, 7:19 AM

Sure, one of guys that saved the world's kids would get shunned because of some minor crimes in the past. Also not many villagers would have known about Danzo and we know he wasn't popular with those that did and his brother was a criminal to most people. Only people that would really feel negatively toward Sauce would be his classmates and they've obviously gotten over it.

LightningMaster95
11th June 2015, 3:08 AM

getting kidnapped equals slaying?? again sakura gets in a sneak attack when the person she hits is facing greater threats so i can hardly count it as slaying

lolipiece
11th June 2015, 3:10 AM
Given her poor treatment over the last few...the entire series...her doing something is a silver lining in a cloud of wasted potential.

Weeaboo Name
11th June 2015, 3:14 AM
I thought she was going to be out cold for the rest of the arc tbh.

Akashin
11th June 2015, 3:27 AM
getting kidnapped equals slaying?? again sakura gets in a sneak attack when the person she hits is facing greater threats so i can hardly count it as slaying

Getting caught in the middle of a Space-Time Jutsu and otherwise remaining mostly in control of the situation isn't what I would call getting kidnapped, either.

I thought she was going to be out cold for the rest of the arc tbh.

I more or less expected it to go this way. Sakura remained out of commission long enough for it to be impossible for her to give Sarada the answers she was after, and now that Sarada has made contact with Sasuke she may as well be up and about again.

Lorde
11th June 2015, 3:32 AM

She could've done way worse sis, but this time she deserves at least some kudos for getting out of bed and coming to the aid of her husband and daughter.

Mr. Reloaded
11th June 2015, 3:42 AM
It's one of the only things Sakura's done throughout the whole series. And it hurts saying that..

Give her some credit where it's due lol.

Weeaboo Name
11th June 2015, 7:36 AM
hahaha oh wow, tumblr has imploded.

Red and Blue
11th June 2015, 8:22 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/7

New chapter out

Lorde
11th June 2015, 8:38 AM
Eww, Kishi keeps taking steps back. I thought he was done with Sarada's mommy drama, but I guess not. Seeing Orochimaru, Suigetsu, and Jugo again was nice though.

Ilikepiex7
11th June 2015, 8:46 AM
dna test says Karin is the real mom in the new chapter

Red and Blue
11th June 2015, 8:56 AM
Well, I guess that`s that. Anyone else really like Orochimaru`s outfit.

Also we got a new poster featuring the villain of the movie.

http://image.mangabird.me/sites/default/files/selfupload/741fe3e9gw1et00exuzm0j20go0osah2.jpg

Weeaboo Name
11th June 2015, 9:00 AM
Orochimaru and Mitsuki dressed pretty much the same. It's happening.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?164338-Naruto-Discussion-Thread&p=17686915#post17686915

lolipiece
11th June 2015, 9:13 AM
Fooooooorced drama ~

Well, I guess that`s that. Anyone else really like Orochimaru`s outfit.

Also we got a new poster featuring the villain of the movie.

http://image.mangabird.me/sites/default/files/selfupload/741fe3e9gw1et00exuzm0j20go0osah2.jpg

Not another Kaguya....

Weeaboo Name
11th June 2015, 9:17 AM
It'll be the thing Kaguya was planning on fighting after turning everything on earth into he soldiers.

Absolutely another Kaguya. It looks male though so it'll be stronger.

Void Ventus
11th June 2015, 9:42 AM
Chouchou keeps on being hilarious. Dat Uchiha emotion in full effect once again.

Now the best thing: Sasuke is a gotdang scumbag lmfao bravo Kishi. A decade of falling in love with Sauce, and another decade of marriage with him, and she never got the D. Holy shet I can't even. She got the biggest L. At least Sarada will be OP as fudge?

And great. Another Otsutsuki villain...

Emperor Empoleon
11th June 2015, 9:45 AM
Anyone else cackle at Oro coming down in his bathrobes?

Really tho. He was so amazingly casual about their visit. Its like the bulk of their history just doesn't exist...

I guess it was sorta expected, but wow...

CyberBlaziken
11th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Well then. I guess we didn't see that coming. This feels like a soap opera now.. She's your mother-She's not my mother-I'll take a test and prove she's not..
Sakura. Poor Sakura. I don't even know whether to laugh or feel sad about it.

And Chouchou. I'm glad there's a little comic-relief here and there.

Orochimaru in those robes. You don't see that everyday.

Okay he's made from Danzo's arm. The Space-Time Ninjutsu comes from..?

JD
11th June 2015, 12:00 PM
What is Naruto's deal? Orochimaru is doing corrupt things in order to stay young and he has absolutely no problem with it good grief.

Torpoleon
11th June 2015, 12:20 PM
What is Naruto's deal? Orochimaru is doing corrupt things in order to stay young and he has absolutely no problem with it good grief.Wait, did Naruto know what Oro was doing this whole time since the war? I guess we can't be too surprised Naruto hasn't done anything. Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade & Kakashi clearly didn't do anything (though that's kind of understandable for Hiruzen & Tsunade, especially Hiruzen).

Akashin
11th June 2015, 1:30 PM
What is Naruto's deal? Orochimaru is doing corrupt things in order to stay young and he has absolutely no problem with it good grief.

I find it no more strange than the fact that Naruto and Sasuke let Orochimaru go back to being as autonomous as ever without much (or any on Naruto's part, it seems) effort to keep track of what he is doing.

Wait, did Naruto know what Oro was doing this whole time since the war? I guess we can't be too surprised Naruto hasn't done anything. Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade & Kakashi clearly didn't do anything (though that's kind of understandable for Hiruzen & Tsunade, especially Hiruzen).

I doubt it. He didn't seem to have any idea how or why Orochimaru looked younger.

nuzamaki90
11th June 2015, 1:48 PM
Does anyone else find it completely hilarious that Sarada chose Suigetsu of all people to do a DNA test?

Jugo was there, Orochimaru would have gladly done it but holy s*** Suigetsu looked like he didn't know what the hell he was doing half the time

BJack
11th June 2015, 2:37 PM
Suigetsu :redface::redface::redface::redface:

Mr. Reloaded
11th June 2015, 3:19 PM
The result are in Karin, you are the mother!

I guess Sakura being a deluded "wife" is true then haha.

JD
11th June 2015, 3:49 PM
Wait, did Naruto know what Oro was doing this whole time since the war? I guess we can't be too surprised Naruto hasn't done anything. Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade & Kakashi clearly didn't do anything (though that's kind of understandable for Hiruzen & Tsunade, especially Hiruzen).

Hmm I'm not sure he seemed pretty surprise so I guess not.

I'm interested to see what Naruto is going to say to Sasuke about this next chapter..since this whole thing is largely his fault but Sakura is kind of to blame as well.

Platinum fan.
11th June 2015, 4:06 PM
I smell a Raticate. This chapter started off so boring with Sakura and Uchiha-who-cares. I was wondering what all this talk about parents and children was leading up to. Then I got my answer. It's nice to see Yamato, Suigetsu and Jugo all doing so well. And Orochimaru is as young as ever. I loved Chouchou in this chapter and how she called Orochimaru a "it" that was perfect, that made the chapter good. Chouchou is the second best character behind Sarada in this. Then we get Suigetsu doing the dna test with Sarada and get the big reveal. Interesting that Karin is not in this hideout, but neither was Kabuto. I can already tell how this is going to end. Sarada's going to accept Sakura as her mother regardless of their blood and try and rescue her with the gang, not caring about the dna. Because that was what this chapter of Parents and children was all about. They smacked you right in the face with it. But seriously they just let Orochimaru run free with his experiments? I mean, sure he's not attacking Konoha anymore but still. Don't take the peace so lightly Naruto.

Akashin
11th June 2015, 4:25 PM
The result are in Karin, you are the mother!

I guess Sakura being a deluded "wife" is true then haha.

I'm not sure how one equals the other, though. Sasuke clearly seems to care for Sakura and Sarada in his own way, and obviously Sakura knows and accepts Sarada's parentage seeing as there's been no visible problems on her end.

Karin being the mom seems bad either way, but that doesn't say much of anything about Sasuke and Sakura's relationship as of yet.

Red and Blue
11th June 2015, 4:39 PM
I smell a Raticate. This chapter started off so boring with Sakura and Uchiha-who-cares. I was wondering what all this talk about parents and children was leading up to. Then I got my answer. It's nice to see Yamato, Suigetsu and Jugo all doing so well. And Orochimaru is as young as ever. I loved Chouchou in this chapter and how she called Orochimaru a "it" that was perfect, that made the chapter good. Chouchou is the second best character behind Sarada in this. Then we get Suigetsu doing the dna test with Sarada and get the big reveal. Interesting that Karin is not in this hideout, but neither was Kabuto. I can already tell how this is going to end. Sarada's going to accept Sakura as her mother regardless of their blood and try and rescue her with the gang, not caring about the dna. Because that was what this chapter of Parents and children was all about. They smacked you right in the face with it. But seriously they just let Orochimaru run free with his experiments? I mean, sure he's not attacking Konoha anymore but still. Don't take the peace so lightly Naruto.

I dont think Kabuto would want to work under Orochimaru again given everything that happened during the war. I imagine they both went their seperate ways to pursue their own individual goals.

Anyone know what part of Karin Suigetsu used for the DNA test? Was it a strand of hair?

BJack
11th June 2015, 4:50 PM
Anyone know what part of Karin Suigetsu used for the DNA test? Was it a strand of hair?

"This is from when Karin was born" It is an umbilical cord. Apparently in Japan, people kept them in small boxes.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2002/09/08/general/the-japanese-attachment-to-umbilical-cords/#.VXmf9fl_NHw

XanderCage
11th June 2015, 5:07 PM
"This is from when Karin was born" It is an umbilical cord. Apparently in Japan, people kept them in small boxes.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2002/09/08/general/the-japanese-attachment-to-umbilical-cords/#.VXmf9fl_NHw

Weeeellll, I thought maybe it would be another twist with Suigetsu messing up the test and Sakura could still be her biological parent, but after this, I don't see how Karin isn't her real mother. Can't wait to see when this rollercoaster runs off the tracks.

Platinum fan.
11th June 2015, 5:23 PM
Weeeellll, I thought maybe it would be another twist with Suigetsu messing up the test and Sakura could still be her biological parent, but after this, I don't see how Karin isn't her real mother. Can't wait to see when this rollercoaster runs off the tracks.

I was thinking that too. What if Suigetsu messed up. But it wouldn't make good story writing if that is true. Because next chapter we're more then likely going to have a highly emotional Sarada who's going to lash out her feelings and if it turns out that Suigetsu just messed up the test it makes her storyline feel artificial and her emotional breakdown will lose it's meaning.

My guess is Sakura can't have kids so Sasuke went to Karin. Either way I still don't like Sakura/Sasuke pairing. Never will.

Akashin
11th June 2015, 5:56 PM
I was thinking that too. What if Suigetsu messed up. But it wouldn't make good story writing if that is true. Because next chapter we're more then likely going to have a highly emotional Sarada who's going to lash out her feelings and if it turns out that Suigetsu just messed up the test it makes her storyline feel artificial and her emotional breakdown will lose it's meaning.

My guess is Sakura can't have kids so Sasuke went to Karin. Either way I still don't like Sakura/Sasuke pairing. Never will.

I considered the idea of it being something along these lines too; whatever the circumstances are Sakura most probably is aware of and okay with them, so it's not really a big deal. With that said, I hardly consider the manga above pulling something like Suigetsu screwing it up at this point.

BJack
11th June 2015, 5:58 PM
My guess is Sakura can't have kids so Sasuke went to Karin.

but why hide it from Naruto and the whole village?

Void Ventus
11th June 2015, 6:04 PM
Sakura being sterile would actually be a great reason why Karin is Sarada's mom. Not only does it help Sakura's character development (we could learn of issues she had to deal with when she and Sasuke found out she couldn't get pregnant), but also of Sasuke's and Salad's characters. Sakura was probably the one who encouraged Sasuke to get Karin pregnant, and this shocking revelation is a good development for Salad.

Naruto knew the whole time. Suigetsu even questioned him. Everyone else most likely knew it too, but decided to keep it quiet because they felt bad about Sakura being sterile.

Narutofreak1412
11th June 2015, 6:12 PM
I can see Karin storing Sasuke DNA in her desk and worship it (that's why she said to suigetsu that the desk is as much worth as her life) and Suigetsu simply misunderstood that and thought it was Karin's umbilical cord (that's why he used it for the DNA test).
I would not even be surprised if it's Sasuke's actual umbilical cord, because after Karin broke out of the konoha prison she had plenty of time to obtain Sasuke materials until she found Sasuke, Orochimaru, Suigetsu and the Kages on their way to the battlefield.

Red and Blue
11th June 2015, 6:15 PM
Sakura being sterile would actually be a great reason why Karin is Sarada's mom. Not only does it help Sakura's character development (we could learn of issues she had to deal with when she and Sasuke found out she couldn't get pregnant), but also of Sasuke's and Salad's characters. Sakura was probably the one who encouraged Sasuke to get Karin pregnant, and this shocking revelation is a good development for Salad.

Naruto knew the whole time. Suigetsu even questioned him. Everyone else most likely knew it too, but decided to keep it quiet because they felt bad about Sakura being sterile.

How could he know? He even said he couldn't have and called Sasuke a bastard. I'll be curious how he confronts Sasuke next chapter

Platinum fan.
11th June 2015, 6:32 PM

Well that's her private business. I mean really the only people I could see Sakura even telling anyone about that other then her husband would be Naruto, Kakashi, Tsunade and Ino, because she's closest to them. And even then it could still be a private and personal matter for her. Maybe this is why she secretly keeps a photo of Team Baka. It's probably the only photo of Karin and she has some respect for her after her help. If all this is true that is.

uber gon
11th June 2015, 7:37 PM
So the villain of the movie has the Rinnegan on the palm of his hands. 5 bucks Boruto does something like actually stab the guy's hands first.

lolipiece
11th June 2015, 7:53 PM
So the villain of the movie has the Rinnegan on the palm of his hands. 5 bucks Boruto does something like actually stab the guy's hands first.

It's Deidara's long lost brother.

Where's the villain with noses on their hands or ears.

Lorde
11th June 2015, 8:41 PM
Even if Suigetsu messed up the DNA test somehow, I'm sick of Kishi using Sarada like this. I like her character, and at this point I don't even care who her mom is.

Weeaboo Name
11th June 2015, 11:08 PM
Kabuto probably went back to his orphanage, presuming he made it out of Itachi's loop.

Red and Blue
11th June 2015, 11:11 PM
Kabuto probably went back to his orphanage, presuming he made it out of Itachi's loop.

He already did. He healed Sasuke after Madara stabbed him in the gut

Weeaboo Name
11th June 2015, 11:38 PM
Ah yeah, had completely forgotten.

Red and Blue
12th June 2015, 6:45 AM
In regards to the movie, since Bolt is the star he may have to take on the Big Bad. Not sure how that will work if this guy is even stronger than Kaguya

Lorde
12th June 2015, 6:48 AM
I'm just glad that from what we know, Kabuto doesn't seem to be working for Oro. Though why Jugo and Suigetsu are even though Orochimaru experimented on them is beyond me.

Weeaboo Name
12th June 2015, 7:14 AM
Half expecting Bort and the other kids to take on the demi-boss whilst Naruto and co get the big bad. Actually expecting an action film this time.

Taka are criminals themselves so I guess it's work here or get locked up. Seems like Oro has an agreement with the Leaf. Reminds me of the real world when all of those Nazi scientists and engineers were snapped up by other nations after ww2.

Platinum fan.
12th June 2015, 3:33 PM
I'm just glad that from what we know, Kabuto doesn't seem to be working for Oro. Though why Jugo and Suigetsu are even though Orochimaru experimented on them is beyond me.

I think Suigetsu gave up on his Seven Swordsmen quest, which is too bad. That would have been a cool idea and it was the only part of Team Baka that really interested me. So he probably just stuck with Orochimaru. Jugo didn't really have a life or desire like Suigetsu and Karin did. So I'm not surprised he went back to Oro. Not like he had anything better to do.

Lorde
13th June 2015, 12:15 AM
I think Suigetsu gave up on his Seven Swordsmen quest, which is too bad. That would have been a cool idea and it was the only part of Team Baka that really interested me. So he probably just stuck with Orochimaru. Jugo didn't really have a life or desire like Suigetsu and Karin did. So I'm not surprised he went back to Oro. Not like he had anything better to do.

Poor them. I wish that Suigetsu had fulfilled his ambition. That would've been better than him becoming Orochimaru's stooge in my opinion.

Red and Blue
13th June 2015, 11:55 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10502043_10153357058032246_4785604646537762814_n.j pg?oh=d1f5bc6327b12548378d4189619eeb8c&oe=55E941E4&__gda__=1441257552_e7cd3ed88161230e358c305f00debce 0

For anyone who cares, here is a picture of Gaara's wife from his novel. She is actually quite pretty

Jb
14th June 2015, 12:00 AM
Nice. Way better than girl Kiba married

lolipiece
14th June 2015, 12:30 AM
OK, no. That is not a woman. That is his dead uncle in drag.

So he married a female Yashamaru with pigtails.

Nothing Freudian here. Not at all.

Red and Blue
14th June 2015, 12:41 AM

Lol, making his wife resembling his uncle was intentional. In the novel Gaara states that she reminded him of his mother and uncle when they first met.

Akashin
14th June 2015, 12:41 AM

I was staring at that picture wondering to myself who his wife so reminded me of, and wondering why it was so off-putting. Thank you for solving that mystery.

Lol, making his wife resembling his uncle was intentional. In the novel Gaara states that she reminded him of his mother and uncle when they first met.

Resembling is all well and good, but when a character looks so similar that you could say she's actually Gaara's cousin and I'd believe you...

Lorde
14th June 2015, 12:42 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10502043_10153357058032246_4785604646537762814_n.j pg?oh=d1f5bc6327b12548378d4189619eeb8c&oe=55E941E4&__gda__=1441257552_e7cd3ed88161230e358c305f00debce 0

For anyone who cares, here is a picture of Gaara's wife from his novel. She is actually quite pretty

She gives me Eva Braun vibes. I'm sure the novel will be a mess though. I'm only slightly interested in the Akatsuki one.

Red and Blue
14th June 2015, 1:05 AM
Good for Gaara. So I guess this means Kankuro is the only sand sibling who's single

Weeaboo Name
14th June 2015, 3:04 AM
Yeah, that picture isn't from Gaara's novel. Somebody on DA drew it a couple of months ago.

http://i.imgur.com/fFGIJhx.jpg

Red and Blue
14th June 2015, 3:25 AM
Yeah, that picture isn't from Gaara's novel. Somebody on DA drew it a couple of months ago.

http://i.imgur.com/fFGIJhx.jpg

Whoever drew it did a great job. It looked just like Kishi's art

Weeaboo Name
14th June 2015, 3:32 AM
Yeah, there are a few artists around that imitate it even better. Have been tricked in the past myself.

Red and Blue
15th June 2015, 3:26 AM
Okay, back on the topic of Sarada's parentage.

Is the whole village aware of Sakura not being Sarada's biological mother? Naruto seemed geniunely surprised, which is odd. He would have known if Sakura was pregnant or not. Shizune clearly knows something so why was she let in but Naruto wasn't?

Akashin
15th June 2015, 3:47 AM
Okay, back on the topic of Sarada's parentage.

Is the whole village aware of Sakura not being Sarada's biological mother? Naruto seemed geniunely surprised, which is odd. He would have known if Sakura was pregnant or not. Shizune clearly knows something so why was she let in but Naruto wasn't?

If Naruto was unaware it stands to reason that most of the village is as well. Shizune being in the know probably has to do with her being a medic, but it remains to be seen why Naruto wasn't made aware.

Red and Blue
15th June 2015, 3:59 AM
If Naruto was unaware it stands to reason that most of the village is as well. Shizune being in the know probably has to do with her being a medic, but it remains to be seen why Naruto wasn't made aware.

The thing I don't understand is how could the village not have known? While all of the other women (Hinata, Ino, Karui, and Temari) were pregnant with their children Sakura wasn't. And then suddenly she has a baby despite not appearing nine months pregnant to the population of the village. It makes no sense

Lorde
15th June 2015, 4:02 AM
The thing I don't understand is how could the village not have known? While all of the other women (Hinata, Ino, Karui, and Temari) were pregnant with their children Sakura wasn't. And then suddenly she has a baby despite not appearing nine months pregnant to the population of the village. It makes no sense

She could've just used a transformation jutsu to appear pregnant. :/

Akashin
15th June 2015, 4:03 AM

Unless she was out and about with Sasuke before Sarada was born (but then why would Shizune have been involved?). Whatever the reasoning is, I doubt the village knew if Naruto himself didn't.

She could've just used a transformation jutsu to appear pregnant. :/

While she could, Henges can be seen through and I doubt her or Sasuke would consider it a particularly reliable method of deceiving an entire village.

Weeaboo Name
15th June 2015, 4:10 AM
She could have gone away on a mission with him for a year or so.

Nah,

Red and Blue
15th June 2015, 4:54 AM
Akashin brings up an interesting point in regards to Sakura being with Sasuke at the time. It's the only logical explaination I can think of in regards to how they could keep it a secret from everyone except for a select few.

We only have three chapters left and still so many questions

Weeaboo Name
15th June 2015, 5:27 AM
When was the length of the series confirmed? Thought it would run to at least the beginning of august. This is pretty much one big advert for the Bort film.

Akashin
15th June 2015, 5:54 AM
When was the length of the series confirmed? Thought it would run to at least the beginning of august. This is pretty much one big advert for the Bort film.

A quick look-around confirms some people speculating the series would be running for ten chapters. Not sure where the idea is coming from, though; it's supposed to run to the end of summer is it not?

Red and Blue
15th June 2015, 6:05 PM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-15/shueisha-lists-naruto-the-seventh-hokage-and-the-scarlet-spring-manga-as-1-volume-long/.89276

Gaiden is only one volume length. Most likely ten chapters

Venasaurrules
15th June 2015, 8:57 PM
It's been awhile since I've commented here. Loved the last 10 chapters of Naruto, was underwhelmed initially by the Naruto ending but looking back on it a few mths later it was kinda good. Lol part 3 has been entertaining lol the Sarada troll has been hilarious. I feel bad for her and Sakura, I'm really enjoying it tho.

Lorde
15th June 2015, 9:51 PM
I didn't know that the mini-series was only gonna be one volume. It's been pretty underwhelming thus far, and I fully expect it to end with Shin being TnJ'd.

Red and Blue
15th June 2015, 10:05 PM
They said it would only be a mini series, so I expected around 10-20 chapters. Except for Sarada and Mitsuki, everything else has been kind of meh or annoying

LightningMaster95
15th June 2015, 10:23 PM
i forgot where it was stated but it said that it might be picked up for a couple more chapters if it proves to do well and is popular

Lorde
15th June 2015, 10:31 PM
Except for Sarada and Mitsuki

Frankly I don't even understand the latter's hype: I mean he hasn't done anything other than say a few lines. :rolleyes:

Red and Blue
18th June 2015, 7:43 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/8

new chapter out

lolipiece
18th June 2015, 7:48 AM
Sakura is actually doing something.

I'd care, but then I remember that moment where she fought alongside Naruto and Sasuke with their Summons and fear for the worst.

Red and Blue
18th June 2015, 7:58 AM
Sakura is actually doing something.

I'd care, but then I remember that moment where she fought alongside Naruto and Sasuke with their Summons and fear for the worst.

We only have two chapters left. I think Sakura can take him down before Naruto and Sasuke arrive

Lorde
18th June 2015, 8:10 AM
So tons of flashbacks, Kishi forgetting to draw Sasuke's EMS, and Sakura getting ready to fight. Sigh, even last week's chapter was better imho.

nuzamaki90
18th June 2015, 8:20 AM
Another Uchiha trying to leave the village

Is this like a hidden instinct they all have when something bad happens to them?

uber gon
18th June 2015, 9:34 AM

Is this like a hidden instinct they all have when something bad happens to them?

To be fair, she was under a lot of justifiable stress. Hopefully not enough where her Sharingan would hurt her, though.

Weeaboo Name
18th June 2015, 2:14 PM
Salad to get another tomoe or two when she is emotionally reunited with Sakura.

Mr. Reloaded
18th June 2015, 2:57 PM
You know it's a good read when the main character can sympathize with another who's going through similar issues. Too many panels spent on flashbacks though.

uber gon
18th June 2015, 4:36 PM
You know it's a good read when the main character can sympathize with another who's going through similar issues. Too many panels spent on flashbacks though.

Gotta let younger readers know the context of certain actions, I guess.

diakyu
18th June 2015, 4:37 PM
Too many panels spent on flashbacks though.
Well, this time they might be necessary since Gaiden might have readers unfamiliar with the original Naruto.

Platinum fan.
18th June 2015, 4:59 PM
A touching but somewhat boring chapter. I liked it better when it was just Naruto, Salad, and Chouchou traveling together. That was pretty fun. I still care nothing about our villain. I don't even know his name. If Sakura manages to kill him, I won't care. This villain is lame, I don't feel anything threatening from him. He's not interesting, I don't even know what he's trying to do and I don't think I care. So I say let Sakura kill the loser villain and we move on to something more interesting. As for Salad, she went through the development I expected from her since last chapter. I still really like her, but don't stretch this story out for too long with her.

My favorite part of this chapter was when Sakura was thinking of what Sasuke did to her that was better then a kiss. Was it when he choked her? When he tried to Chidori her face off? When he called her trash to her face? When he genjutsu stabbed her chest? When he said Sakura was stupid for loving him? So many Sasuke and Sakura moments to choose from. How can you just pick one?

Red and Blue
18th June 2015, 5:05 PM
So wait, Sasuke's never kissed Sakura? Not even during their wedding? hmm...

Platinum fan.
18th June 2015, 5:08 PM
Not to change the subject, but when are we going to see anything related to Bolt? I kinda want to see what a Hyuga/Uzumaki mutant can do. That's two massive genes in one.

Red and Blue
18th June 2015, 6:01 PM
Not to change the subject, but when are we going to see anything related to Bolt? I kinda want to see what a Hyuga/Uzumaki mutant can do. That's two massive genes in one.

We have two chapters left so my guess is no. He probably won't show up until the end when he gets his headband

But it's not a problem since we will have a whole movie dedicated to him

Mr. Reloaded
18th June 2015, 6:48 PM
Well, this time they might be necessary since Gaiden might have readers unfamiliar with the original Naruto.
Geh... I guess so, still didn't need as many as pages as it got.

So wait, Sasuke's never kissed Sakura? Not even during their wedding? hmm...

Best marriage ever right?

Red and Blue
18th June 2015, 7:28 PM
Geh... I guess so, still didn't need as many as pages as it got.

Best marriage ever right?

I'm not even sure if you can even call it a marriage now? If they've never kissed, then does that mean they've never been intimate with each other?

Nodame
18th June 2015, 7:31 PM
Other than Sakura being beautiful, and her and Sarada being cute together, the whole chapter was Naruto basically reliving the time when him and the series actually had some type of morals and made an ounce of sense. Sasuke calling Sakura his wife was so forced. Guess they have to force feed the fact that they're "happily married". Naruto's honestly a better father to Sarada than he is to Boruto. No wonder Bolt doesn't care for him, lol. I'm surprised Kishimoto's letting Sakura get to fight so much in this series though. And to think I thought she'd be completely irrelevant in Gaiden.

Platinum fan.
18th June 2015, 7:50 PM
We have two chapters left so my guess is no. He probably won't show up until the end when he gets his headband

But it's not a problem since we will have a whole movie dedicated to him

Only two chapters left? I wonder if they'll try and squeeze in how Sasuke and Karin hooked up in one of them. As for the crappy villain, I guess we'll be getting another Team Seven is awesome moment to beat him. Overall other then Salad and Chouchou, this series has been underwhelming. Don't care about the villain, the idea of Sasuke and Sakura married makes me want to vomit, the whole Karin mother thing was interesting at first but really fizzled out fast. And we only have two chapters left? It's amusing that this was all about more Uchiha drama. Even if Salad is like my new favorite Uchiha now (sorry Obito)

Weeaboo Name
18th June 2015, 8:12 PM
You actually believe Sasuke put it in Karin? Seriously?

Xuxuba
18th June 2015, 8:17 PM
Every possible explanation to why there was a match sounds just as weird tbh.

Red and Blue
18th June 2015, 8:21 PM

Well, it sure is starting to look that way. Especially after this chapter were it is implied that Sakura was never intimate with Sasuke

Lorde
18th June 2015, 8:48 PM
Not to change the subject, but when are we going to see anything related to Bolt?

Not in this mini-series apparently. It's all about Sarada since she's an Uchiha, while Bolt was lucky to even appear at all. :/

Shneak
19th June 2015, 12:33 AM

Yes. It was explained at the end of the war arc that Uchihas have some form of mental illness that makes them more emotional.

Red and Blue
19th June 2015, 7:00 AM
I'm starting to have some doubts that Sasuke and Sakura are really married like they claim to be. If Sasuke really did gain feelings for her, then why haven't they ever kissed? It is just so confusing. I mean I don't expect Sasuke to be openly romantic, but surely in private they must have something

Lorde
19th June 2015, 7:56 AM
If Sasuke really did gain feelings for her, then why haven't they ever kissed?

Sasuke might simply be shy around women, or perhaps he's just using Sakura as his beard.

Agility
19th June 2015, 8:05 AM
You can't imply from that panel that they've never kissed or been intimate. In fact, Sasuke's seemed to have grown a healthy respect for his wife, thinking she can handle herself. You can imply something sexual from that panel, too. The sadness could easily be loneliness and longing for her husband who's away. But, nah, let's just assume they're totes not married and they haven't had a relationship, sexual or otherwise, for the twelve years they've apparently been together and to go along with this big honking obvious troll coming from the writers of this chapter.

If you really think there's not umpteen reasons Karin's DNA could have managed to find its way into Sarada in a manga that's ***-pulled some silly stuff, then that's pretty funny, too.

Red and Blue
20th June 2015, 4:01 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRS-yXeKCAY

Trailer for the movie. Quality is a bit shaky though

Weeaboo Name
20th June 2015, 12:41 PM
That looked as if Mitsuki was using snake hands and Bort was using Chidori. All of my predictions coming true, m8s.

Red and Blue
20th June 2015, 6:01 PM
so I guess Boruto did inherit Hinata's chakra nature. But wait, don't you need the Sharingan to use Chidori?

Platinum fan.
20th June 2015, 6:33 PM
so I guess Boruto did inherit Hinata's chakra nature. But wait, don't you need the Sharingan to use Chidori?

No. Kakashi created Chidori and perfected it with the help of Sharingan. Without it, he had trouble controlling it. But he could always do it without Sharingan. It's possible to do Chidori without Sharingan.