PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116

Red and Blue
20th June 2015, 6:46 PM
No. Kakashi created Chidori and perfected it with the help of Sharingan. Without it, he had trouble controlling it. But he could always do it without Sharingan. It's possible to do Chidori without Sharingan.

That isn't all that different. The Sharingan got rid of the tunnel vision that the Chidori caused. Without out it, using the Chidori is suicide. Hell, Kakashi couldn't use it anymore and had to find a subsitute for it in his novel. Bolt really shouldn't be able to use it.

Platinum fan.
20th June 2015, 6:52 PM
That isn't all that different. The Sharingan got rid of the tunnel vision that the Chidori caused. Without out it, using the Chidori is suicide. Hell, Kakashi couldn't use it anymore and had to find a subsitute for it in his novel. Bolt really shouldn't be able to use it.

But that's just Kakashi. As much as I love him, he's far from perfect. Bolt might have found his own way to use a Chidori. Just like Naruto wasn't good at Rasengan at first and had to invent his own way of doing it. Like father like son.

Weeaboo Name
20th June 2015, 7:44 PM
Forgot about the tunnel vision thing. It'll be a variant like in the novel or Bort is just better, we know he's the prodigy of their year and he probably has great stamina and perhaps his vision is great despite the lack of Byakugan. My initial thought when we found out that Kishi forgot to draw them was that he'd end up with some sort of pseudo-byakugan abilities.

Lorde
20th June 2015, 9:42 PM
No. Kakashi created Chidori and perfected it with the help of Sharingan. Without it, he had trouble controlling it. But he could always do it without Sharingan. It's possible to do Chidori without Sharingan.

Yeah Sharingan just makes using Chidori easier, but it can theoretically be used without it. I'm sick of Chidori regardless though. It's so boring imo.

Weeaboo Name
20th June 2015, 9:49 PM
It is boring but it's the 2cool6u edgelord team member's go to move. No surprise Bort got it.

Red and Blue
21st June 2015, 7:19 PM
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-21/naruto-franchise-gets-3-more-novels/.89535

Three more novels were announced. Two of them about Sasuke and Itatchi. Looking forward to the Itatchi one.

Lorde
21st June 2015, 8:32 PM
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-21/naruto-franchise-gets-3-more-novels/.89535

Ugh a Sasuke novel? Didn't he get ample screen-time already, what more do we need to know about him? Hopefully the Itachi one will be good.

Weeaboo Name
21st June 2015, 8:42 PM
Might be about Sasuke finding himself straight after chapter 699. At least it shouldn't be more edge.

Itachi's will be interesting, although not because he's an interesting character. Just to see how a professional writer handles such an all over the place character.

Red and Blue
21st June 2015, 8:47 PM
I hope that Itatchi's novel discussed his lover that Obito mentioned. I've always wanted to know more about her

Mr. Reloaded
21st June 2015, 10:03 PM
Uchiha's have been so overused lately that it'd be silly to not except something from them.

Looking forward more to the Sasuke novel.

Lorde
21st June 2015, 10:55 PM
I hope that Itatchi's novel discussed his lover that Obito mentioned.

Quite honestly, in my head canon it was Shisui. I got the feeling that they were more than just friends.

Red and Blue
22nd June 2015, 2:39 AM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-21/boruto-naruto-the-movie-casts-kensho-ono-daisuke-namikawa-more/.89548

More news. Some voice actors for the movie and the name for, presumably, the guy on the poster. Also someone will voice Himawari, so she`ll appear in the movie despite being absent for Gaiden. Hmm, I thought Hinata`s voice actress Nana Mizuki said she would voice her?

uber gon
22nd June 2015, 7:13 AM
Kind of hope Boruto at least gets more variety in what Lightning Jutsu he has. Maybe combine it with Palm styles.

Red and Blue
24th June 2015, 6:55 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj4obDjhuvU&feature=youtu.be

We got another new trailer. Wasn't expecting a third one so soon.

Void Ventus
24th June 2015, 8:07 AM
Konohamaru is their sensei! I wonder who Rock Lee's son/student's teammates are, since Ino/Shika/Cho are also on the same team, so he'll be the only one left out. And Bolt's a butthole to his sister. Destroying your innocent little sister's birthday cake? I already hate you.

Red and Blue
24th June 2015, 8:21 AM
Was it Himawari's birthday cake? I thought it was Boruto's

Lorde
24th June 2015, 8:24 AM
I didn't realize that Bolt could be so annoying tbh. Like, where does his angst stem from when he's got a nice family and friends and stuff.

Red and Blue
24th June 2015, 8:30 AM
I didn't realize that Bolt could be so annoying tbh. Like, where does his angst stem from when he's got a nice family and friends and stuff.

He is bitter and resentful because Naruto isn't always there for him. I guess that is part of the reason why he is reaching out towards Sasuke

Void Ventus
24th June 2015, 8:53 AM
Was it Himawari's birthday cake? I thought it was Boruto's
The cake spells out "Happy Birthday Himawari" (well, written in Japanese, but translated to English)

For real. Guess he just couldn't handle being the center of attention for ~8 years, then suddenly an afterthought when Naruto became Hokage and had zero time to play with him personally. An extreme daddy's boy affection turned daddy problem.

He is bitter and resentful because Naruto isn't always there for him. I guess that is part of the reason why he is reaching out towards Sasuke
But Sasuke abandoned Sarada for a lot longer lol "Uncle Sasuke, I hate my dad for not paying attention to me, so I came to you for parental guidance even though you're a worse father than my dad!"

Red and Blue
24th June 2015, 9:06 AM
So I counted the number of candles on the cake. Himawari is only 6? I thought she was only a year or two younger than Bolt. Hell, they were the same heigjt in the Last :/

Boruto apologize to your mom and sister.

Void Ventus
24th June 2015, 10:37 AM
But I counted 8 strawberries! 6 candles but 8 strawberries? The other 2 candles probably fell off too, or Bolt the piece of sh!t slammed the cake down before poor Hinata finished adding them. This effing kid has no damn respect for his mother. He called Hinata "that woman" instead of mom in the chapter where Bolt was supposed to give Naruto his bento, and now made her depressed in this trailer. Naruto was disrespectful too, but at least he did it as a way to make fun of his lonely orphan life. Bolt's just being disrespectful because he's a shi+head with daddy issues.

nuzamaki90
24th June 2015, 12:16 PM
I like that Konohamaru is their sensei because Konohamaru is one of my favorite characters so it'll be fun to see him more

I just like the fact that Boruto is wearing Sasuke's headband AND Naruto's suit while knowing Rasengan AND Chidori

A bond between son, uncle, and father lol

Lorde
24th June 2015, 8:46 PM
For real. Guess he just couldn't handle being the center of attention for ~8 years, then suddenly an afterthought when Naruto became Hokage and had zero time to play with him personally. An extreme daddy's boy affection turned daddy problem.

Naruto makes clones to play with him at least, which I assumed would make Bolt satisfied. I guess not though. Why he likes Sasuke, I have no idea given Sasuke's less than stellar parenting skills.

Red and Blue
24th June 2015, 8:53 PM
Oh and apparently Boruto can use the Rasengan. Maybe Konohamaru taught it to him

Platinum fan.
25th June 2015, 1:48 AM
Oh Boringto, I mean Boruto. How dare you stress out poor Hinata. Do you have any idea how long she has dreamed of having a family with Naruto, and here you are ruining her dream by being yourself. She does not need this level of stress in her life. I'm sure Hinata prefers her daughter over Boruto. Nah I'm just kidding. But seriously what is Bolt's problem? He's got a awesome dad, a sweet mother, a little sister, and yet he whines and complains? Bolt's got it good. I can't feel sorry for him. Also did I see Tenten in the trailer? This movie just got good.

Weeaboo Name
25th June 2015, 2:06 AM
He's a small child, small children are little shits.

Lorde
25th June 2015, 2:23 AM
Also did I see Tenten in the trailer? This movie just got good.

Yes sis, I can't wait to see her get a few seconds of action and then blend into the background for the rest of the movie.

Platinum fan.
25th June 2015, 3:03 AM
Yes sis, I can't wait to see her get a few seconds of action and then blend into the background for the rest of the movie.

That's all Tenten needs to do to make her presence feel known. She doesn't need to do much, she's Tenten. Just existing is enough.

Red and Blue
25th June 2015, 3:09 AM
I just want to know if Tenten is the mother of Lee's kid.

Weeaboo Name
25th June 2015, 3:10 AM
We don't even know if it's Lee's kid. Unless I've missed something.

Shneak
25th June 2015, 5:51 AM
It's Lee's kid. And Tenten is single and childless. It's been confirmed.

I'm finally on board with Boruto the movie. It looks good but it better make the kid likeable.

Red and Blue
25th June 2015, 7:22 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/9

well it`s out

uber gon
25th June 2015, 7:56 AM
More villages stirring-up trouble? Must be rouge ninjas or something.

Lorde
25th June 2015, 7:56 AM
Shin was a disappointment since his clones turned against him. I didn't really care for much else other than Susano'o being used as transportation like an airplane.

Red and Blue
25th June 2015, 7:58 AM
Loved Sasuke's smile of pride towards his daughter. Assuming that Sarada killed all the clones this should wrap up next week.

lolipiece
25th June 2015, 8:10 AM
I honestly can't tell if Shin is worse than Kaguya at this point.

Why is this mini-series so short, anyway? One volume while trying to have a new villain is too short of a time. Two seems like a more sensible choice.

Naruto is an action series, yes, so we'll need an antagonist, but our villain keeps getting his rear end handed to him. How are we supposed to take him seriously?

And insert whining about Sakura needing saving AGAIN here. At least Sarada is fighting.

Lorde
25th June 2015, 8:24 AM
I was hoping Shin's scheme would be build-up towards the new film, but it seems like even his mini-Juubi's been beaten at this point. Sigh.

Red and Blue
25th June 2015, 8:33 AM
I was hoping Shin's scheme would be build-up towards the new film, but it seems like even his mini-Juubi's been beaten at this point. Sigh.

Build up for the film? We already know who the villains will be for the film. Shin`s storyline would have obviously wrapped up at the end of Gaiden

Lorde
25th June 2015, 8:40 AM
We already know who the villains will be for the film.

Yes, there's that one character who seems to be related to Kaguya in some way judging by his design, hence why I assumed that the mini-Juubi at the very least would be foreshadowing since Kaguya and the Juubi were essentially synonymous with each other. :rolleyes:

Weeaboo Name
25th June 2015, 1:13 PM
Shin was literally there to give Salad that stage at the end, just a typical filler antagonist. This series was clearly not about him though.

I did think this series would have more buildup to the film, all we got was those couple of pages of Sasuke and the Kage talking. I guess it will just be an ancient evil appearing and ninjas killing it. Oh, and Bort finally getting his edge removed.

Whilst this series wasn't great it did have some things going for it;
.Salad a cute
.Dadruto
.Dank memes

Now to wait a year for the new film to hit bluray.

Under a month until The Last hits bluray, I bet you're all excited about that.

Platinum fan.
25th June 2015, 2:56 PM
I don't have much to say on the chapter. It was the worst one by far. Salad and Chouchou are still cool though. Oh look, Salad can do Sakura's Hulk Smash. Interesting since that's not a bloodline ability, it's a Tsunade technique. Whatever. Being a mix of Sasuke and Sakura doesn't make her as broken as Bolt has the potential to be though. As far as the villain, his name is Shin, is it? Words can't describe how much I don't care for him. I wish Sakura finished him off before Naruto and friends arrived. Boring chapter.

Mr. Reloaded
25th June 2015, 4:16 PM
For what it was the chapter has fine, but Gaiden as a whole just isn't that great.

Red and Blue
25th June 2015, 6:32 PM
I'm just happy it's over next week. It may have benefited from being a bit longer though. I just hope we get a satisying answer to Sarada's birth

Lorde
25th June 2015, 8:36 PM
While I'm glad that Sakura put up a fight, it was disappointing seeing her being rescued by the others. I wish she could've beaten Shin herself.

Red and Blue
26th June 2015, 3:53 AM
So, how are they going to wrap up the subplot of ChouChou finding her "true" dad next week?

Platinum fan.
26th June 2015, 1:50 PM
So, how are they going to wrap up the subplot of ChouChou finding her "true" dad next week?

Chouchou will complain that they haven't found her dad yet, which will make Naruto even more curious as to where Choji is. He'll send out a search team to find Choji only to learn he's at home having dinner. Naruto will inform Chouchou that her dad is home, and once Chouchou arrives home and sees only Choji, she will complain that her father isn't there. This will confuse Naruto even more as he knows the Choji at home isn't a clone or fake. Something comical like that.

Locormus
26th June 2015, 3:07 PM
I honestly can't tell if Shin is worse than Kaguya at this point.

Why is this mini-series so short, anyway? One volume while trying to have a new villain is too short of a time. Two seems like a more sensible choice.

Naruto is an action series, yes, so we'll need an antagonist, but our villain keeps getting his rear end handed to him. How are we supposed to take him seriously?

And insert whining about Sakura needing saving AGAIN here. At least Sarada is fighting.

This is just Kishi exploring a theme really, while showcasing the younger/older cast a bit. Shin wasn't meant to be seen as a big bad or anything. Shin did plenty as he embodied the "new will take over from the old"-trope that Kishi loves in a bad way, so that the heroes can demonstrate the good way. That's all this Gaiden was about, that and Sarada's teenage angst - which wasn't really the point Kishi was trying to convey.

The worst part is that Kishi blatantly admits with Sasuke's storyline/mission, that he ended his story prematurely, just so he could end it. There was enough speculation that Kaguya was building an army for some reason, and Kishi acknowledges that theory with Sasuke's mission. So if that storyline wasn't finished, why leave such a big plotpoint unresolved when wrapping things up?

Chouchou will complain that they haven't found her dad yet, which will make Naruto even more curious as to where Choji is. He'll send out a search team to find Choji only to learn he's at home having dinner. Naruto will inform Chouchou that her dad is home, and once Chouchou arrives home and sees only Choji, she will complain that her father isn't there. This will confuse Naruto even more as he knows the Choji at home isn't a clone or fake. Something comical like that.

I did not find that comical at all.. She's used the "he's not my dad/I wish he was my dad"-joke enough, what you're suggesting is using the same joke again, while taking up too many frames.

Choji suggesting if she wants the chips Chouchou likes?

diakyu
26th June 2015, 7:49 PM
I really don't like that all Naruto does nowadays is stand around giving advice and making surprised faces. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura should be clean sweeping from here on.

Lorde
26th June 2015, 8:39 PM
I really don't like that all Naruto does nowadays is stand around giving advice and making surprised faces. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura should be clean sweeping from here on.

I'm unimpressed by him and Sasuke in this mini-series frankly. They've been nerfed to make Shin and his clones seem slightly more competent imo.

Red and Blue
26th June 2015, 8:53 PM
That reminds me, we never got an explaination for why Shin cared so much about Itatchi.

Lorde
26th June 2015, 9:01 PM

She needs to get over it when people like Sarada have real family dilemmas to deal with. I loathe Chouchou; she needs to have a seat and eat more chips.

Weeaboo Name
26th June 2015, 9:17 PM
Good lord some of you guys are dramatic.

Red and Blue
26th June 2015, 9:24 PM
She needs to get over it when people like Sarada have real family dilemmas to deal with. I loathe Chouchou; she needs to have a seat and eat more chips.

I agree. She added nothing to the plot and nothing would have changed if she was taken out. A total waste of a character

Weeaboo Name
26th June 2015, 9:45 PM
The lighthearted banter between Choco and Salad was the best part. Good job you two aren't writers.

Mr. Reloaded
26th June 2015, 11:39 PM
I agree. She added nothing to the plot and nothing would have changed if she was taken out. A total waste of a character

I wouldn't call her a "useless character" but rather a mishandled one.

I certainly don't hate her.

Red and Blue
27th June 2015, 12:14 AM
If she had contributed more to the plot and removed the whole "Who's my real father" joke, I might have liked her more. I'm glad Kishi gave Sarada a actual friend, but she really needed a major rewrite, imo

Weeaboo Name
27th June 2015, 1:18 AM
This was Salad's story and Choco is her friend. It's ridiculous to think that every single character in a story should be plot relevant.

She didn't need a minor rewrite let alone a major one. I can understand people not liking her but that is just your preference, there is literally nothing wrong with her from a literary standpoint.

I bet you like plenty of ''irrelevant'' characters in Naruto, books, films and TV.

Narutofreak1412
30th June 2015, 12:44 PM
So sad, that the next chapter, which is coming out in 2 days, will be the last one T.T

Scottie
30th June 2015, 3:21 PM
I get that Boruto's upset because he believes his father cares more about his work than his family, but his retaliation (commiting vandalism, throwing his sister's cake on the floor, constantly calling his father "sh*tty old man," etc) towards him feels a tad excessive to me which makes him annoying plus Boruto could have a worse father like Sasuke, who doesn't even try to make an effort to be around for his kid. I'm really hoping Sarada tells Boruto to STFU and be happy with who he has for a daddy.

Red and Blue
30th June 2015, 8:33 PM
So, once Gaiden ends tomorrow and the Boruto movie comes out, what else do you guys think will happen in the franchise?

Mr. Reloaded
30th June 2015, 8:37 PM
So, once Gaiden ends tomorrow and the Boruto movie comes out, what else do you guys think will happen in the franchise?

Either more movies to continue the story or an onslaught of Novels.

If anything it'll be the new DBZ only not as popular.

Lorde
30th June 2015, 8:52 PM
So sad, that the next chapter, which is coming out in 2 days, will be the last one T.T

Good riddance imo. The mini-series has been mediocre at best and I'm glad that we only have a chapter left. Idk how Kishi will give it a proper conclusion though: Some subplots will probably be left open-ended imo.

Platinum fan.
30th June 2015, 11:52 PM

Team Minato spinoff! I want it. In all seriousness I don't know. I do expect them to explain what went on between Sasuke and Karin though.

Lorde
1st July 2015, 12:35 AM
Team Minato spinoff! I want it.

I'd like that if only to see more of Rin and Obito, though I'd be apprehensive too since I wouldn't want to see more instances of Minato's mediocrity.

Red and Blue
1st July 2015, 12:50 AM
I'd like that if only to see more of Rin and Obito, though I'd be apprehensive too since I wouldn't want to see more instances of Minato's mediocrity.

Mediocrity? He was one of the strongest ninja in the world

Weeaboo Name
1st July 2015, 1:53 AM
He was mediocre for somebody supposedly great in their history. Although I guess he was just unlucky to show up when powerlevels were skyrocketing.

Red and Blue
1st July 2015, 2:42 AM
Are you guys forgetting he defeated Obito and held off the Kurama.?

Jb
1st July 2015, 2:58 AM
Minto was totally the weakest of the 4 Hokage

The first two were just OP as fug
The Third was hailed as God of Shinobi who could of solo Oro with ease if no for his age
lol fourth

Lorde
1st July 2015, 2:59 AM
Mediocrity? He was one of the strongest ninja in the world

He failed to do much as the 4th Hokage since he went and suicided himself basically, plus in terms of jutsu all he really did was use a few sealing jutsu, teleportation ninjutsu that he copied off of Tobirama, and the Rasengan (aka, one of the most overused jutsu ever). He was kinda lame for a Kage imo. Even Hiruzen and his use of all the chakra elements was more impressive.

Weeaboo Name
1st July 2015, 3:13 AM
Obito was pretty much a kid at the time and kyuubi was sealed at the cost of his life after hundreds of villagers and shinobi died. Worst Hokage.

Shneak
1st July 2015, 3:50 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an actual sequel following Boruto and Team Konohamaru. And I want one too cause this manga is like crack.

Platinum fan.
1st July 2015, 6:37 PM
Minato the worst Hokage? I guess we are just ignoring Tsunade then and that she did only one impressive thing as Hokage. As far as Minato goes, Minato's not a super freak and not part of their club like the 1st and 2nd Hokage were. Hiruzen and Minato were the first two Hokages built up as the best Hokages. Hashirama and Tobirama were nowhere near as OP as they are now when they first appeared in part 1 as Edo Tensei zombies. So when Madara finally showed up as a godlike being, many of us questioned how Hashirama, who while powerful was beatable in part 1, could even stand up to this guy. So we get the small retcon that the Edo Tensei zombies were not at full power. Despite the fact that Orochimaru clearly put tags on them to restore them to youth and full power. Because Madara was so OP, Hashirama and Tobirama had to be just as OP to make his defeat make sense. This meant scrapping Minato and Hiruzen's titles of strongest. Because before this Hiruzen and Minato's names were always the top for strongest. Hiruzen knew he could take a Edo Tensei 1st and 2nd in part 1. He wanted no part in fighting a possible Edo Tensei Minato. Even though one wouldn't come anyway.

Minato was previously praised for being one of the strongest shinobi ever. Creating the Rasengan and using the teleporting jutsu. Anko and Hiruzen even stated if he was still around Orochimaru wouldn't have been such a problem during the Chunin exams. So we could at least acknowledge he was Oro level. Now with the Madara era ninjas being gods, pretty much many of Minato's powers now came from Tobirama, thus making him look not as impressive. I fully agree Minato does not compare to Hashirama and Tobirama. He had to become a Naruto ripoff just to keep up with them. But to say he's the lamest and weakest Hokage? Are you guys serious? I guess defeating Obito, stopping Kyuubi, and being faster then Raikage just isn't impressive anymore. How can anybody beyond Naruto and Sasuke be anything but lame?

LightningMaster95
1st July 2015, 7:48 PM
He failed to do much as the 4th Hokage since he went and suicided himself basically, plus in terms of jutsu all he really did was use a few sealing jutsu, teleportation ninjutsu that he copied off of Tobirama, and the Rasengan (aka, one of the most overused jutsu ever). He was kinda lame for a Kage imo. Even Hiruzen and his use of all the chakra elements was more impressive.

protecting the village and his family while fighting kuruma and fighting a student that learned from him and madara at the same time is weak? using sealing jutsus that can seal a powerful gigantic chakra monster at full power is weak plus he learned those sealing jutsus from one the strongest clans is weak? improving a ninjutsu into becoming better and than being praised by the creator of that jutsu is considered weak? overused=/= weak also creating a powerful jutsu that was considered an A ranked is lame? also being handed the village in a time of war and fighting outside and inside the village and expecting something amazing to come from the leader is really unrealistic in real life or in any manga so its hard to believe minato was "lame" considering what he was given

Red and Blue
1st July 2015, 7:51 PM
Kakashi if anything was the weakest Hokage. He got a major power downgrade after losing his Sharingan

Weeaboo Name
1st July 2015, 8:15 PM
Physically the weakest but looking at how their world changed whilst he was in office he was clearly one of the better ones.

Lorde
1st July 2015, 8:42 PM
protecting the village and his family while fighting kuruma and fighting a student that learned from him and madara at the same time is weak? using sealing jutsus that can seal a powerful gigantic chakra monster at full power is weak plus he learned those sealing jutsus from one the strongest clans is weak? improving a ninjutsu into becoming better and than being praised by the creator of that jutsu is considered weak? overused=/= weak also creating a powerful jutsu that was considered an A ranked is lame? also being handed the village in a time of war and fighting outside and inside the village and expecting something amazing to come from the leader is really unrealistic in real life or in any manga so its hard to believe minato was "lame" considering what he was given

All those examples just make me more convinced of his mediocrity. Hokage like Hashirama and Tobirama left even bigger legacies than Minato's list of failures when he was alive. :/

LightningMaster95
1st July 2015, 9:13 PM
All those examples just make me more convinced of his mediocrity. Hokage like Hashirama and Tobirama left even bigger legacies than Minato's list of failures when he was alive. :/
hashirama let madara live and do as he pleases until their last fight in which hashirama didnt even finish the job which let madara prepare his plans for the future and he didnt even change sasuke mind in the end

tobirama created a jutsu that would later b used against him and against the world and started the prejudice against the uchiha just cuz of his personal history

hiruzen...orochimaru nothing else to say

their legacies are way worse than minato and if we are going by what they left behind and counting that as part of their legacy than naruto counts as his legacy which shadows hashirama tobirama and hiruzens accomplishments since he basically left his kid with everything he needed to save the world

Platinum fan.
1st July 2015, 9:28 PM
hashirama let madara live and do as he pleases until their last fight in which hashirama didnt even finish the job which let madara prepare his plans for the future and he didnt even change sasuke mind in the end

tobirama created a jutsu that would later b used against him and against the world and started the prejudice against the uchiha just cuz of his personal history

hiruzen...orochimaru nothing else to say

their legacies are way worse than minato and if we are going by what they left behind and counting that as part of their legacy than naruto counts as his legacy which shadows hashirama tobirama and hiruzens accomplishments since he basically left his kid with everything he needed to save the world

I was going to say all this but you beat me to it. Aww man. At least Minato's legacy set up the Naruto of today who became the savior of the world. Unlike Hashirama who failed to stop Madara or Hiruzen who's even worse. Hiruzen died for nothing. At the end of the day Orochimaru got his arms back undoing everything Hiruzen did, thus making his death pointless. Minato's legacy is the only one that brought good results.

Lorde
1st July 2015, 9:34 PM
Minato's legacy is the only one that brought good results.

What "good results"? He wasn't there to save Obito during the Kannabi Bridge incident, which lead to him attacking Konoha later with Kurama and lots of people died (including Minato himself and Kushina), and then he declared war and even more people died. Minato effed up. :rolleyes:

Platinum fan.
1st July 2015, 9:38 PM
What "good results"? He wasn't there to save Obito during the Kannabi Bridge incident, which lead to him attacking Konoha later with Kurama and lots of people died (including Minato himself and Kushina), and then he declared war and even more people died. :rolleyes:

I never said Minato was flawless. He was far from perfect. The legacy he left behind was Naruto. Fusing the Kyuubi with him might have seemed horrible at first but look at Naruto. He is who he is because of Minato's actions. That's way better then the other three Hokages and what they had done with failing. At least through Minato's failures we got Naruto. Through the others we got Madara, Orochimaru, and angry Uchihas.

Jb
1st July 2015, 10:14 PM
I'd argue that Kakashi > Minato. Kakashi was matching him move for move as a kid. He someone how even stayed relevant with all the uber had going on. Kakashi didn't really lose to anyone Minato could. Even Itachi and Pain would of solo'd Minato

Platinum fan.
1st July 2015, 10:42 PM
I'd argue that Kakashi > Minato. Kakashi was matching him move for move as a kid. He someone how even stayed relevant with all the uber had going on. Kakashi didn't really lose to anyone Minato could. Even Itachi and Pain would of solo'd Minato

Itachi and Pain are members of the Super Freak Club while Minato is not. Of course they could beat Minato. Theres a short list of guys they can't beat. They are two of the most powerful and broken characters in the series. You make it sound like they are weak.

Lorde
1st July 2015, 10:44 PM
I never said Minato was flawless. He was far from perfect. The legacy he left behind was Naruto. Fusing the Kyuubi with him might have seemed horrible at first but look at Naruto. He is who he is because of Minato's actions. That's way better then the other three Hokages and what they had done with failing. At least through Minato's failures we got Naruto. Through the others we got Madara, Orochimaru, and angry Uchihas.

Still doesn't change the fact that had he been there for Obito and his team in general when it was crucial, so much suffering would've been avoided in the future. Instead his actions (or lack thereof) simply backfired on the world. The ends don't quite justify the means in my view. :/

Platinum fan.
1st July 2015, 11:00 PM
Still doesn't change the fact that had he been there for Obito and his team in general when it was crucial, so much suffering would've been avoided in the future. Instead his actions (or lack thereof) simply backfired on the world. The ends don't quite justify the means in my view. :/

LOL, Minato isn't perfect. How many times am I going to type that? He made mistakes and it cost him. Frankly I always questioned how much he cared for his students. He's always not around when one of them dies or appears to die. Not sure what kind of parent he would have been when I look at Obito and Rin. But even if he was there what difference could he have made?

LightningMaster95
2nd July 2015, 1:13 AM

hashirama was there for madara yet there was suffering in the world due to madara, hiruzen showed love to orochimaru even when he was trying to kill him yet it backfired on him so yea u cant really say hashirama and hiruzen who did the opposite of minato(he didnt do it on purpose) yet failed were better

Red and Blue
2nd July 2015, 6:57 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/10

Alrighty, let's wrap this up

Lorde
2nd July 2015, 7:02 AM
So Naruto Talk no Jutsu'd the Shins in an instant, and Sakura really is Sarada's mother. Predictable. At least we know where Kabuto ended up.

Red and Blue
2nd July 2015, 7:11 AM
I`m just glad this whole mother debate is finished and Sasuke didn`t commit adultery.

Hmm, maybe Mitsuki is Kabuto`s son

lolipiece
2nd July 2015, 8:10 AM
Siiiiigh. That wasn't too bad, I guess.

The family theme is nice, but I repeat that everything falls flat if the pacing is too fast.

Why was Choji skinny? He wasn't even oin a fight.

Red and Blue
2nd July 2015, 8:18 AM
Sarada Uchiha, the Eigth Hokage. Has a nice ring to it :). She`ll make a much better Hokage then Bolt ever would have

Void Ventus
2nd July 2015, 8:54 AM
Sauce goes on another mission and again leaves his wife hanging? Vote Sasuke Uchiha for Husband of the Year! I like how TnJ evolved and is now Fear no Jutsu. I don't like how Naruto sent the clones to the orphanage to "train" them. Kabuto is no doubt a good guy now, but what's with the thousands of Shins just let loose?

nuzamaki90
2nd July 2015, 1:20 PM
So how about that Bee's son? eh? He's got a Eight-Tails necklace but he's Caucasian

Bee must have got jiggy with Samui

Platinum fan.
2nd July 2015, 2:09 PM
Whatever chapter. The family theme is nice even though I still get sick thinking about Sasuke and Sakura together. Yuck. The Chouchou subplot ended near perfect with skinny Choji. I love how Naruto told him that Chouchou was looking for him, not knowing the whole story. It's little things like that that make me smile. Salad wanting to be Hokage is fine. Maybe she'll be the first Uchiha to do it. Interesting that Bolt seems to detest that job. This actually makes me interested in him more, since I assume he would be a part 1 Naruto ripoff. Maybe he'll be the next rogue shinobi of Konoha. Also cool to see Kabuto and where he ended up. And the Shin's are kinda cute when they aren't hostile. And finally the Karin subplot was basically to interest you into reading this story. Whatever. Now I'm fairly interested to hear Bolt's story next.

Mr. Reloaded
2nd July 2015, 3:25 PM
Overall good conclusion, really nice to see Saskue be the family man he was suppose to be.

And I see talk no jutsu is as broken as ever.

uber gon
2nd July 2015, 4:10 PM
Overall good conclusion, really nice to see Saskue be the family man he was suppose to be.

And I see talk no jutsu is as broken as ever.

Well when you employ something like a tailed-beast, of course it's effective. Frankly I'd like to know how Kurama feels about Naruto's kids.

Red and Blue
2nd July 2015, 5:13 PM
Killer Bee had a son? Where was he in the chapter?

LightningMaster95
2nd July 2015, 5:35 PM
Salad wanting to be Hokage is fine. Maybe she'll be the first Uchiha to do it. Interesting that Bolt seems to detest that job.
he will hate it even more once his sensei konahamaru becomes the 8th hokage and when his future wife sarada becomes the 9th hokage and begins to ignore boruto

Red and Blue
2nd July 2015, 5:55 PM
http://sozo-ryokuartist.tumblr.com/post/123033047142/aku-zen-qaelios-kishimoto-announces-retirement

So Kishi is going to stop writing Naruto after the Boruto movie

Lorde
2nd July 2015, 7:50 PM
Sasuke leaving again made me cringe. He should've stayed with his family imo. And as expected, Chouchou's subplot ended up being totally pointless.

Red and Blue
2nd July 2015, 8:12 PM
I believe he still has to find Kaguya's remnants. He might stay for good after the movie though. Also we got some info on Lee's student

http://41.media.tumblr.com/bf194cac51bb6b396d6fa88e14714b43/tumblr_nqumrds5Wc1rh5eero1_500.jpg

Turna out he is his actual son and his name translates to Metal Lee. Still no word on his mother

Platinum fan.
2nd July 2015, 8:32 PM
So when does Boringto the movie come out if it's not out already? I want to see Bolt fight at least once. Seriously a Uzumaki with Hyuuga bloodlines, he's a mutant. Maybe he can create some kind of OP hybrid bloodline power by mixing Uzumaki and Hyuuga. He's the first of his kind after all.

Red and Blue
2nd July 2015, 8:39 PM
So when does Boringto the movie come out if it's not out already? I want to see Bolt fight at least once. Seriously a Uzumaki with Hyuuga bloodlines, he's a mutant. Maybe he can create some kind of OP hybrid bloodline power by mixing Uzumaki and Hyuuga. He's the first of his kind after all.

August 7. One month and a week from today

Lorde
2nd July 2015, 8:46 PM
So when does Boringto the movie come out if it's not out already?

In August iirc. Idk who would want to watch that angst-fest though, so I hope the film flops. I'm just glad that Kishi's done writing the manga now.

Platinum fan.
2nd July 2015, 8:47 PM
August 7. One month and a week from today

I guess this place will go quiet until then. Nothing really to note. Of course right when I actually want to see more.

Locormus
3rd July 2015, 1:55 AM
Sauce goes on another mission and again leaves his wife hanging? Vote Sasuke Uchiha for Husband of the Year! I like how TnJ evolved and is now Fear no Jutsu. I don't like how Naruto sent the clones to the orphanage to "train" them. Kabuto is no doubt a good guy now, but what's with the thousands of Shins just let loose?

Screw that, my vote is going to Stannis the Mannis #Demthrones #Burn

I guess this place will go quiet until then. Nothing really to note. Of course right when I actually want to see more.

Blame it on Kishi showing us the things that.. well.. we did not really wanted to see. I read this chapter today and I really don't know why that's the last line Kishi let Naruto speak in his manga. I can't even remember it.

Shneak
3rd July 2015, 1:58 AM
Not sure what made me laugh harder: Kabuto running an orphanage full of Orochimaru's escaped clones or Sasuke still refusing to give affection to his wife. Choji's weight loss from the calorie burning technique solving Chouchou's character dilemma was intentionally funny, at least. Overall though, this was a short, fun arc. I really wouldn't mind reading an actual sequel series. It's going to happen. Kishi will break for a bit but the money is too good.

Red and Blue
3rd July 2015, 2:16 AM
Not sure what made me laugh harder: Kabuto running an orphanage full of Orochimaru's escaped clones or Sasuke still refusing to give affection to his wife. Choji's weight loss from the calorie burning technique solving Chouchou's character dilemma was intentionally funny, at least. Overall though, this was a short, fun arc. I really wouldn't mind reading an actual sequel series. It's going to happen. Kishi will break for a bit but the money is too good.

He's going to stop writing Naruto after the Boruto film. Gaiden was the final addition to the Naruto manga

Lorde
3rd July 2015, 5:18 AM
I really wouldn't mind reading an actual sequel series. It's going to happen. Kishi will break for a bit but the money is too good.

I thought the mini-series was bad enough honestly: He needs to move on and write something else tbh.

Red and Blue
3rd July 2015, 9:05 AM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/8e7e76267d6c0fb2b7b45a640c1b058d/tumblr_nquikrBvFT1rh5eero1_500.jpg

Here`s a picture of Bee`s supposed son for anyone who`s curious. Assuming that`s his kid, I`m surprised he`s so lightskinned.

Jb
3rd July 2015, 5:04 PM
Is that other kid Konkuro's kid?

Red and Blue
3rd July 2015, 5:48 PM
Is that other kid Konkuro's kid?
he has a sand headband so my guess is that he is

Void Ventus
3rd July 2015, 6:19 PM
All these kids, and Kakashi and Gaara don't even have any. Metal Lee is an awesome name. Rock to Metal to Steel maybe?

Emperor Empoleon
3rd July 2015, 7:13 PM
That Salad Gaiden left a weird taste in my mouth, and I kinda want the movie to make up for it. lol.

It makes me question Naruto's leadership, having Oro and Kabuto still running free under his reign. And now they've got that army of Shin Jr.s too?

Like, it just gets to a point where Naruto's peacekeeping magic becomes comical and kinda creepy at the same time.

Lorde
3rd July 2015, 8:05 PM
Like, it just gets to a point where Naruto's peacekeeping magic becomes comical and kinda creepy at the same time.

It annoyed me how easily he resolved the situation: It was more anti-climactic than the Nagato 180 honestly.

Jb
3rd July 2015, 8:30 PM
That Salad Gaiden left a weird taste in my mouth, and I kinda want the movie to make up for it. lol.

It makes me question Naruto's leadership, having Oro and Kabuto still running free under his reign. And now they've got that army of Shin Jr.s too?

There were probably some people that still looked up to Oro and Kabuto. If Naruto finished them, no doubt someone would come in revenge. I mean, in the end Madara and Rabbit lady were pulling everyone's strings come the end of the series so with them gone there's wasn't much evil to be done

Red and Blue
3rd July 2015, 8:53 PM
There were probably some people that still looked up to Oro and Kabuto. If Naruto finished them, no doubt someone would come in revenge. I mean, in the end Madara and Rabbit lady were pulling everyone's strings come the end of the series so with them gone there's wasn't much evil to be done

If those two being punished led to supporters wanting revenge, I say let them come. I doubt any supporters could hold a candle to Sasuke or Naruto. Fear of a revolt is no excuse to let Orochimaru and Kabuto get away with their actions

Lorde
3rd July 2015, 8:56 PM
There were probably some people that still looked up to Oro and Kabuto. If Naruto finished them, no doubt someone would come in revenge.

They'd probably be mediocre like Shin was, so I doubt revenge seekers would've been a huge issue for Konoha.

Platinum fan.
4th July 2015, 12:17 AM

That's no excuse to leave dangerous criminals running around. Orochimaru doesn't have anyone besides Team Baka and even those guys wouldn't avenge Orochimaru if Naruto or Sasuke took him out. I doubt they care that much. The fact that Orochimaru is left to experiment is troubling. Well all the Hokages have made stupid choices that effect the village longterm. Maybe this is Naruto's.

Lorde
4th July 2015, 12:21 AM
Well all the Hokages have made stupid choices that effect the village longterm. Maybe this is Naruto's.

What was Kakashi's stupid choice as Hokage? :confused:

Platinum fan.
4th July 2015, 12:49 AM
What was Kakashi's stupid choice as Hokage? :confused:

Kakashi's was killing Rin thus making Obito go insane! His came long before he became Hokage. Jk, I forgot about him since we don't know much about his run as Hokage. Maybe not all of them made dumb choices.

Jb
4th July 2015, 12:54 AM
That's no excuse to leave dangerous criminals running around. Orochimaru doesn't have anyone besides Team Baka and even those guys wouldn't avenge Orochimaru if Naruto or Sasuke took him out. I doubt they care that much. The fact that Orochimaru is left to experiment is troubling. Well all the Hokages have made stupid choices that effect the village longterm. Maybe this is Naruto's.

Oro's experemtig is probably for the good, or at least neutral at this point. He looks younger so he must of did something right. Plus he gave info for stopping shin and other boring guys.

Red and Blue
4th July 2015, 1:17 AM
Oro's experemtig is probably for the good, or at least neutral at this point. He looks younger so he must of did something right. Plus he gave info for stopping shin and other boring guys.

Experimenting for good? Bullsh*t. For all we know he might have stolen a new body

uber gon
4th July 2015, 1:21 AM
I think someone on Tumblr said Orochimaru got a White Zetsu body at some point. Maybe he achieved immortality through possessing that body. Plus Yamato was watching over him.

Lorde
4th July 2015, 1:24 AM
I think someone on Tumblr said Orochimaru got a White Zetsu body at some point.

We know for a fact that he possessed and kept a spare White Zetsu, so it's no surprise.

Locormus
4th July 2015, 2:47 AM

There's still the pretty big implication that Kaguya was amassing an army for some bigger reason than to "rule the earth", which she could've done by herself quite obviously.

Oro finally managed to find that perfect anti-aging cream.. Finally!

Red and Blue
4th July 2015, 4:35 AM
Given that Kankuro and Temari have kids, I'm just waiting for them to introduce Gaara's daughter.

Lorde
4th July 2015, 4:36 AM
There's still the pretty big implication that Kaguya was amassing an army for some bigger reason than to "rule the earth", which she could've done by herself quite obviously.

Sounds like a subplot that Kishi could expand upon in a future film. Sigh, I'm sick of everything related to Kaguya.

LightningMaster95
4th July 2015, 5:20 AM
since kishi is presumably going to stop writing naruto stories and naruto's story has come full circle also kishimoto wrote the entire script for boruto the movie...in a way i am hoping naruto dies seeing as how he is entrusting sasuke with boruto in one of the trailers and if studio pierrot or Jump wants to continue milking the series they can do so with boruto

Lorde
4th July 2015, 5:55 AM
since kishi is presumably going to stop writing naruto stories and naruto's story has come full circle also kishimoto wrote the entire script for boruto the movie...in a way i am hoping naruto dies seeing as how he is entrusting sasuke with boruto in one of the trailers and if studio pierrot or Jump wants to continue milking the series they can do so with boruto

He's not going to kill a character that he spent more than 10 years developing. Boringto may be a mini-Naruto, but he'd be a cheap replacement. :rolleyes:

Platinum fan.
4th July 2015, 5:56 AM
Sounds like a subplot that Kishi could expand upon in a future film. Sigh, I'm sick of everything related to Kaguya.

Would you rather everything be related to the Uchihas? LOL it's like pick your poison, eh?

Red and Blue
4th July 2015, 5:59 AM
Both Naruto and Sasuke shout: "Go Boruto"at the end of the trailer. I imagine that is the part of the movie were he takes out the big bad. I doubt Naruto will die either. The movie will probably end with Himawari getting a second birthday party. Only this time her bratty brother doesn't ruin her cake.

Lorde
4th July 2015, 8:21 AM
Would you rather everything be related to the Uchihas? LOL it's like pick your poison, eh?

At least the Uchiha clan's legacy was there since the manga began, whereas Kaguya's stuff was only added in Part 2. Uchiha's are better imho. Itachi and Shisui > the rest.

Void Ventus
4th July 2015, 10:08 PM
Since the story of Kaguya is about a baby from the moon that came down to Earth, maybe we can go DBZ on this. The Last already has Naruto fighting on the moon, so it wouldn't be out of place at all if he started fighting Uchiha 2.0s from other planets.

Nodame
5th July 2015, 10:29 PM
The nightmare is over. A such conclusion was the most obvious stuff with Kishimoto for a desperate attempt to give a "happy" ending to the worst pairing in the world (SasuSaku). Pathetic :(

Red and Blue
5th July 2015, 11:23 PM
Meh, not a huge fan for SS, but better that then SK

Lorde
5th July 2015, 11:47 PM
a desperate attempt to give a "happy" ending to the worst pairing in the world (SasuSaku). Pathetic :(

I guess, though essentially every character got a happy ending, so I'm not sure what's so bad about them getting one as well. :/

LightningMaster95
6th July 2015, 4:02 AM
The nightmare is over. A such conclusion was the most obvious stuff with Kishimoto for a desperate attempt to give a "happy" ending to the worst pairing in the world (narusaku). Pathetic :(

i didnt see happy ending for narusaku in part 3

Red and Blue
6th July 2015, 11:32 PM
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/152923
So looks like the main theme Kishi is aiming for with this movie is the bonds between parent and child. I`m sure we all already knew this, but it was nice hearing it come from Kishi himself. here is what is says translated

It would be nice if after watching this movie, people would have more conversations in parent-child relationships like this one, or with any of their loved ones…that’s what I was thinking as I made it. It wasn’t particularly because I thought “I want to draw Boruto’s story” or anything like that, but if it could become an opportunity for people to become more interested in each other… There’s nothing more to it than that.

~ Masashi Kishimoto

Platinum fan.
9th July 2015, 4:11 PM

Is SK SasukexKarin? If so then both are the same. I actually like Karin's reasons for liking Sasuke more then Sakura's. Sasuke actually saved her life offscreen in the Chunin Exams. She didn't just wake up one morning and say "Sasuke's hot! I want him." Not like Sakura. But to be fair neither woman have great chemistry with Sasuke as far as I can tell.

Red and Blue
9th July 2015, 6:05 PM
Is SK SasukexKarin? If so then both are the same. I actually like Karin's reasons for liking Sasuke more then Sakura's. Sasuke actually saved her life offscreen in the Chunin Exams. She didn't just wake up one morning and say "Sasuke's hot! I want him." Not like Sakura. But to be fair neither woman have great chemistry with Sasuke as far as I can tell.

I agree that her reason for loving Sasuke was better than Sakura's initial shallow reason. But her forgiving Sasuke after nearly killing her was absolutely disgusting. Though I did get a bit more respect for her after she gave sasuke up so he could be happy. I think both SK and SS are bad but SS is the lesser of two evils

uber gon
9th July 2015, 6:26 PM
So who wants to speculate what Boruto's electric Rasengan will look like? Kind of hope it takes the shape of Hinata's Lion Palms.

Red and Blue
9th July 2015, 6:44 PM
He may combine the chidori and rasengan into Lightning Release: rasenshurikan

Lorde
9th July 2015, 8:24 PM

SK as in Sasuke and Karin? Because while it would've made me cackle, I feel that it would've been just like what Sakura's relationship with Sasuke is now.

Void Ventus
10th July 2015, 6:01 PM
Just noticed Naruto kept his Uzumaki name. Wonder where Grandpa and Grandma Namikaze are.

Red and Blue
10th July 2015, 7:33 PM
SK as in Sasuke and Karin? Because while it would've made me cackle, I feel that it would've been just like what Sakura's relationship with Sasuke is now.

The dynamic would have been the same, but I like Sakura more than Karin. So if I had to choose between the two, I`d go with SS

Just noticed Naruto kept his Uzumaki name. Wonder where Grandpa and Grandma Namikaze are.

Probably dead would be my guess

Also we have a bio for Himawari

http://jupitrie.tumblr.com/post/123713498022

She seems like a sweet kid :) Unlike her bratty older brother

Lorde
10th July 2015, 9:20 PM

I assumed that they had died. Either way, apparently they weren't important enough to even show up via flashback.

Jb
10th July 2015, 11:04 PM
Does anyone like the new ending? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAr4O_zE8Pw

Ramen guy for next protag

uber gon
11th July 2015, 6:13 AM
Does anyone like the new ending? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAr4O_zE8Pw

Ramen guy for next protag

Given what we know about Minato, Kushina, and Obito, I'm not sure if the happy, hopeful song really suits the ending. Heck, after seeing the Kushina OVA I'm not sure if happy openings and endings really suit this series anymore.

Red and Blue
11th July 2015, 9:07 AM
In regards to the Namikaze name, I always wondered if they were a famous and powerful clan like the Uchihas, Senjus or Uzumakis. We could have found out if they focused more on Minato's family history. Seeing how they didn't, I'm guessing that they were just a modest clan like the Harunos who just had one exceptional member

LightningMaster95
19th July 2015, 1:20 AM
anyone believe that sasuke or naruto in their strongest form nd fully healthy be able to beat So6p madara in a 1vs1

Red and Blue
22nd July 2015, 4:57 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yu0mj_boruto-movie-new-trailer_tv

New Tv spot. Boruto can use the gentle fist. Also they are teasing Mitsuki`s parents

Void Ventus
22nd July 2015, 7:08 AM
anyone believe that sasuke or naruto in their strongest form nd fully healthy be able to beat So6p madara in a 1vs1
Normal Madara, sure. SO6P Madara? Lolnope. Their strongest form was during the war. Their parent versions are weaker due to not training as intensively past the war.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yu0mj_boruto-movie-new-trailer_tv

New Tv spot. Boruto can use the gentle fist. Also they are teasing Mitsuki`s parents
Speaking of Gentle Fist, is Byakugan still a thing for the children? If the reason for not including them in Ch700 was because Kishi forgot, what's the reason here? Pure born Hyuugas don't have Byakugan? Sarada isn't a full born Uchiha, yet she has Sharingan, so that's another Sharingan bias.

Red and Blue
22nd July 2015, 7:15 AM
What good is learning the gentle fist if you can't see your opponents chakra points?

Also Boruto blushed in front of Sarada. Borusara may actually become two sided

Mr. Reloaded
23rd July 2015, 1:03 AM
Well seeing as Kaguya failed pretty terribly as a final boss, who do you guys think would have/should have been the final villain?

Mew2
23rd July 2015, 2:33 AM
I would have the original Sage of 6 Paths be the final villain since he represents the whole Shinobi system that was screwing everyone over since the beginning. Have Naruto and friends have to beat him and have him leave them with the warning that it was their ninja powers that allowed them to beat him, and that everyone will search for power one day. Have him say that the Shinobi system was a Pandora's Box that never should have been opened, but now that it is, a system must be in place in order to keep order and the Shinobi system is the best way.

Lorde
23rd July 2015, 2:42 AM

If "strongest form" means their peak power level during the war, perhaps. At the very least, that's what I had wanted to see except that Kishi just gave us Kaguya and shafted Madara in the end.

Red and Blue
23rd July 2015, 2:54 AM
Kaguya should have just stayed in the legends. Madara as the final boss was fine. At least he had some foreshadowing

lolipiece
23rd July 2015, 2:57 AM
Kaguya was sort of foreshadowed through Kimimaro, I guess. If that counts.

She was pretty bland. Wasn't even given a Talk-no-Jutsu. Even Madara got some form of redemption when he died. Pretty sad, if you ask me.

Akashin
23rd July 2015, 3:07 AM
I mean, I guess Kaguya served a purpose if she allowed Madara to be remembered more fondly by comparison.

Once upon a time this same argument (or a similar enough iteration of it) was made regarding Madara usurping Obito.

Shneak
23rd July 2015, 3:37 AM
Wait, was that the chuunin exams?

Red and Blue
23rd July 2015, 3:50 AM
Wait, was that the chuunin exams?

Are you referring to the TV spot a posted.? If so, then yes it was

Weeaboo Name
23rd July 2015, 8:14 AM
We've known that the Bort film would take place during their chunni exams since the first preview.

Can't wait for the salad x bort accidental kiss that parallel's nardo and sauce. Maximum pottery.

Red and Blue
23rd July 2015, 9:50 AM
I just hope that Bolt and Shikadai finish their fight before the villains interrupt the chunin exams. I have a feeling that Shikadai will be the winner

Yce288
23rd July 2015, 3:45 PM
Seeing Guy Vs Madara animated was cool and i guess the purpose for Kaguya being the final boss was that kishimoto wanted to end the series with a fight in which all team 7 can participate just like how the series first serious fight was team 7 vs Hako and Zabuza.

Lorde
23rd July 2015, 8:29 PM
and i guess the purpose for Kaguya being the final boss was that kishimoto wanted to end the series with a fight in which all team 7 can participate just like how the series first serious fight was team 7 vs Hako and Zabuza.

He could've had Team 7 fight Madara together as well though, so idk if that's why he used Kaguya as the last villain.

Yce288
24th July 2015, 7:27 AM
He could've had Team 7 fight Madara together as well though, so idk if that's why he used Kaguya as the last villain.
Sakura couldnt ever touch Madara and she forgot to breathe when she was in front of him unlike the case of Kaguya where Sakura took part in the final blow.

Red and Blue
24th July 2015, 8:02 AM
I don't get how Sakura could have fared better against Kaguya if she was stronger than Madara

Lorde
24th July 2015, 8:11 AM
Sakura couldnt ever touch Madara and she forgot to breathe when she was in front of him unlike the case of Kaguya where Sakura took part in the final blow.

Since she actually landed a hit on Kaguya, nothing should've stopped her from landing a hit on Madara too though. This is hypothetically speaking of course since Kishi would've trolled her as usual even if Madara was the last villain.

Red and Blue
24th July 2015, 5:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmzwOZq878w

So Naruto might actually die in the movie

Weeaboo Name
24th July 2015, 5:58 PM
He won't die in the film.

Red and Blue
24th July 2015, 6:06 PM

How do you know? What's stopping Kishi?

Mr. Reloaded
24th July 2015, 7:57 PM
People don't seriously think Kishi is crazy enough to kill him off do they?

Weeaboo Name
24th July 2015, 8:04 PM
Because i don't fall for bait in film trailers, I suppose.

Red and Blue
24th July 2015, 8:12 PM
Well, it would help with Bolt's character development if his father were to die. It would force him to realize how much of a brat he has been and truly appreciate Naruto

Lorde
24th July 2015, 8:47 PM

This. I don't understand why Kishi would kill his cash cow when he could simply keep him alive for future films/projects and keep milking the franchise.

Red and Blue
24th July 2015, 9:07 PM
Any future continuation of the Naruto series will be focused on Bolt. What else is there for Naruto to do now that he is Hokage? His character arc is pretty much finished

Lorde
24th July 2015, 9:14 PM
Any future continuation of the Naruto series will be focused on Bolt.

Where are the receipts? Boruto is an annoying little punk who whines a lot and who wished that his dad didn't exist. How he's supposed to win over our sympathies and become a likable main character is beyond me.

Red and Blue
24th July 2015, 9:24 PM
Where are the receipts? Boruto is an annoying little punk who whines a lot and who wished that his dad didn't exist. How he's supposed to win over our sympathies and become a likable main character is beyond me.

Well that is the point of the movie. He is probably going to learn to appreciate his father and mellow out as a person

Weeaboo Name
24th July 2015, 9:31 PM
Doubt that there will be a huge amount of future material anyway.

No chance they'd kill off the protagonist of more than 15 years in what is ultimately an add on to the manga series.

Red and Blue
24th July 2015, 10:01 PM
We`ll see. I could see it go both ways.

So on the day the movie comes out, there`s going to be a seventeen page chapter written by Kishi about Naruto`s inauguration as the seventh Hokage.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/9b77ff52a9145dc7b3f0563d83307fab/tumblr_nry7frEtHy1qjf3iyo1_1280.png

Here`s the first two scans

https://41.media.tumblr.com/ba59fe826ddb51824620f3fee3f51aa2/tumblr_inline_nrzoaa9WNc1t5z6u0_540.jpg

https://pp.vk.me/c624719/v624719881/4537c/QudLb6ePn-I.jpg

Weeaboo Name
24th July 2015, 11:00 PM
It can go 1 way, it'll have a happy end where the only thing that changes is Bort is no longer a **** head.

Platinum fan.
25th July 2015, 3:31 AM
We`ll see. I could see it go both ways.

So on the day the movie comes out, there`s going to be a seventeen page chapter written by Kishi about Naruto`s inauguration as the seventh Hokage.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/9b77ff52a9145dc7b3f0563d83307fab/tumblr_nry7frEtHy1qjf3iyo1_1280.png

Here`s the first two scans

https://41.media.tumblr.com/ba59fe826ddb51824620f3fee3f51aa2/tumblr_inline_nrzoaa9WNc1t5z6u0_540.jpg

https://pp.vk.me/c624719/v624719881/4537c/QudLb6ePn-I.jpg

Naruto's inauguration sounds like it could be interesting to read. Sound's better then that stupid Karin/mother plotline to get readers. Ugh, the only reason I won't say that was a waste of time is because Sarada is so cool.

Also did someone say Bolt can use Gentle Fist? Can you say OP? Seriously Uzumaki and Hyuuga blood in one. Bolt's a mutant.

Lorde
25th July 2015, 3:32 AM
Speaking of manga, do we know when the mini-series chapters will be released as a tankobon volume?

Weeaboo Name
25th July 2015, 3:48 AM
Also did someone say Bolt can use Gentle Fist? Can you say OP? Seriously Uzumaki and Hyuuga blood in one. Bolt's a mutant.

You have your mother and your father's blood, are you a mutant?

We always knew he's be overpowered, especially since we've seen that he's the genius type. Basically he'll be a chacra tank like the rest of the Uzumaki with precise control like the Hyuuga. Basically he can do anything. Wouldn't be surprised if he whips out some sort of pseudo byakugan.

Or I guess instead of targeting tenketsu he just blasts them with chakra because he has loads to spare anyway.

Red and Blue
25th July 2015, 5:29 AM
I'm curious if Naruto was ever promoted to Jonin before he became Hokage. Not sure how his kids would feel if their dad was still a Genin

Weeaboo Name
25th July 2015, 5:52 AM
If you think about Naruto logically the Chuunin selection exam doesn't make much sense other than being the showpiece event. You would think that a majority of promotions are done between missions or on the battlefield, which makes it weird that Naruto has gone from Genin to Kage.

Naruto developed himself more than his team leadership skills for a majority of the series so he probably wouldn't have been chuunin material until the war arc anyway.

It's safe to say Naruto wouldn't have been doing Genin missions after the war.

Lorde
25th July 2015, 5:55 AM
Not sure how his kids would feel if their dad was still a Genin

I'm not sure why their opinion on that would matter: I mean we know that Boruto already hates him regardless, and Himawari is irrelevant it seems like.

Red and Blue
25th July 2015, 6:04 AM
I'm not sure why their opinion on that would matter: I mean we know that Boruto already hates him regardless, and Himawari is irrelevant it seems like.

Bolt only hated his dad after he became the Hokage and didn't have enough time for him. Himawari's bio for the movie states she's more understanding than her brother

Weeaboo Name
25th July 2015, 6:33 AM
They'd have know from early on that Nardo was the world's hero. It's not like that eternal genin stuff with Lee's dad.

In fact you would imagine Bort wishes Nardo was less good at the whole ninja thing.

Watching The Last now we have bluray rips. Even cheesier than I remember it. Wondeful.

Void Ventus
25th July 2015, 9:40 AM
Hinata looking great as always. I haven't been following info on the kids much. Looking at the pics, Bolt's tick is ~ttebasa, while Himawari's is ~ttekuno?

Might have to import a copy of The Last if already out on Blu-Ray in Japan. Gotta wait until Oct 6 for both Volume 72 and the movie in the US.

Red and Blue
25th July 2015, 10:00 AM
I have no idea why they are fighting over a stuffed panda. I thought Bolt was the caring big brother

Weeaboo Name
25th July 2015, 10:02 AM
Jesus Christ, LITTLE CHILDREN ACTING LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN.

Void Ventus
25th July 2015, 11:28 AM
I have no idea why they are fighting over a stuffed panda. I thought Bolt was the caring big brother
Maybe it's the start of Bolt's shi++y attitude. He did knock down Himawari's birthday cake after all, that POS.

Jesus Christ, LITTLE CHILDREN ACTING LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN.
...Or this. This works too.

nuzamaki90
26th July 2015, 6:28 AM
The preview screening for the movie is in an hour so expect spoilers to start popping up and be wary if you don't want to be spoiled

Red and Blue
26th July 2015, 10:59 AM
Orochimaru is Mitsuki`s parent. The movie ends with Sarada wondering if Orochimaru is the dad or mom, lol. Boruto didn`t knock over the cake like we originally thought. Naruto was really tired from his duties as Hokage and accidently dropes Himawari`s cake. The spoilers didn't mention Naruto`s death, so I guess he lives

Lorde
26th July 2015, 9:18 PM
The spoilers didn't mention Naruto`s death, so I guess he lives

Obviously. Idk why this was even expected or wanted given that Kishi didn't imply that it would happen as far as I know.

Everything else sounds pretty standard, even Mitsuki's heritage which everyone suspected. I'm glad the film's hype will end soon.

Red and Blue
26th July 2015, 9:31 PM
It does sound standard by it could have been worse. Can`t believe Orochimaru is a freaking dad. Nice to know one of the Sannin became a parent. Also, Boruto cheated in his fight with shikadai using some form of Technology. Hinata caught him using her Byakugan and told her husband. Naruto got pissed and disqualified him after ripping of his headband. I guess that`s why he was shown wearing
Sasuke`s old one.

Mr. Reloaded
27th July 2015, 12:21 AM
Well then.. 2 things we learned from all this.

Boruto's not a complete jerk as he didn't smash the cake.

And

Now I think people will stop falling obvious trailer bait. Like Kishi was actually gonna kill him off now.

Locormus
27th July 2015, 4:08 AM

Wow.. First, we've seen him majorily through Sarada's perspective. Of course he's going to come off as extremely annoying, because she felt annoyed by him. If we see him through other character's perspectives you might think differently.

What if we saw the first chapter through Sasuke's eyes? Naruto would never have been a likable main character, because we would've perceived him exactly like you have described how you perceive Boruto here. Yes, there's a few differences, but the main point being that a certain perspective (in the manga itself) can drastically change how we allign ourselves to a character.

diakyu
27th July 2015, 4:33 AM
Watching The Last Toneri seems like he could've been a pretty cool guy, you know if he wasn't going full Majora's Mask on the planet.

Red and Blue
27th July 2015, 5:58 AM
Looks like Boruto wants to protect the Leaf Village in his own way like Sasuke. After the villains are beated He tells Sarada he would protect her when she becomes Hokage and she blushed, ha.

I could see him wanting to be a wanderer like Sasuke and Jiraiya. I just hope he sticks around the village after he and Sarada get married :)

I`m actually looking forward to seeing the movie based on the spoilers.

WildHennaCharizard
29th July 2015, 1:43 AM
Any future continuation of the Naruto series will be focused on Bolt. What else is there for Naruto to do now that he is Hokage? His character arc is pretty much finished

What is left for Naruto as Hokage? How about protecting the village when it is needed, attending meetings with the other village leaders, seeing over chion exams. There is enough for him to do now that he is Hokage. How he asks as one is important.

Red and Blue
29th July 2015, 3:09 AM
What is left for Naruto as Hokage? How about protecting the village when it is needed, attending meetings with the other village leaders, seeing over chion exams. There is enough for him to do now that he is Hokage. How he asks as one is important.

Does any of that sound exciting to you? Fans don't want to see a series of him behind his desk doing paperwork. Its fine if its in the background, but not as the main focus

Lorde
29th July 2015, 3:12 AM

I agree. I never expected the Hokage job to be that glamorous for him anyway. Just because he's in that position doesn't mean he should've died. :rolleyes:

Red and Blue
30th July 2015, 7:27 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/boruto-oneshot/1

Boruto one shot

WildHennaCharizard
30th July 2015, 5:13 PM
^ looks good,will read later

Red and Blue
30th July 2015, 6:48 PM
I'm surprised Kishi never bothered mentioning Konohamaru's father and Hiruzen's second son until now. Nice to know his parents were ANBU

Lorde
30th July 2015, 8:53 PM
Didn't care for the one-shot much honestly. Boruto and co. just aren't enough to hold my interest.

Red and Blue
30th July 2015, 10:01 PM
Knew it was only a matter of time before someone compared Mitsuki's powers to Luffy, lol

Speaking of Mitsuki, I kind of wantan Orochimaru Hiden now. We need to know how Orochimaru concieved Mitsuki and why.

Platinum fan.
31st July 2015, 12:27 AM
Hahahaha! I can't take any series seriously that starts off by saying Sakura Haruno was a elite by birth. Nah I joke, I joke. Good for Sakura and her Forehead plot jutsu. As for the mini comic, eh it was nothing special. I was more interested in the bios then the chapter. I had no idea Hinata did something revolutionary with Hyuuga or something. Wish we got to see it. Sarada wanting to be Hokage and Bolt not wanting to be Hokage is very amusing to see. Sasuke's kid want's the title and Naruto's kid loathes it. I really hope we get to see Sarada work her way up to Hokage level when Naruto retires from the post. And if she and Bolt get married then Naruto and Sasuke are in-laws. Even more think of their children. Uzumaki, Uchiha, Hyuuga, and Haruno blood all rolled in one. That kid will have Sharingan, Byakugan, Sage Mode, Hulk Smash, and be a master healer and gentle fist user all in one. That's like almost Madara level of broken. I want it to happen.

Mr. Reloaded
31st July 2015, 2:09 AM
Cute one off. The Rock Lee spinoff/chibi art style does the comedy some justice.

lolipiece
31st July 2015, 3:22 AM
I demand a redo.

You made a Rock Lee spinoff special for Boruto and you couldn't even be bothered to put Rock Lee or his son, Metal Lee, in it?

Wasted potential.

Shneak
31st July 2015, 4:39 AM
Orochimaru is Mitsuki`s parent. The movie ends with Sarada wondering if Orochimaru is the dad or mom, lol. Boruto didn`t knock over the cake like we originally thought. Naruto was really tired from his duties as Hokage and accidently dropes Himawari`s cake. The spoilers didn't mention Naruto`s death, so I guess he lives

I like how Orochi is so rehabilitated after the war while Tsunade has apparently gone off to wither away in a corner.

Red and Blue
31st July 2015, 5:19 AM
I like how Orochi is so rehabilitated after the war while Tsunade has apparently gone off to wither away in a corner.

i know right?. Out of the three Sannin, he is the last person i expected to live and even become a parent

Lorde
31st July 2015, 7:49 AM
I really hope we get to see Sarada work her way up to Hokage level when Naruto retires from the post.

Konohamaru should be next in line for the position in my opinion given that that's what he's always wanted to be.

Red and Blue
31st July 2015, 7:38 PM
Unless Naruto dies in combat in the future, he probably won't retire until he is in his fifties like Hiruzen. Sarada will be the perfect age to become his successor

Emperor Empoleon
1st August 2015, 1:25 AM
That one-shot made me kek. Hinata being elite by birth goes almost entirely against her backstory [of being neglected for not measuring up].

Mistranslation, or Mitsuki confirmed for fanwank.

Red and Blue
1st August 2015, 1:44 AM
The Elite Jonin line may have been a mistranslation. the mangabase version stated that Boruto was born an elite Genin. Which makes more sense given his prodigy status.

Though I'm sure Hinata was promoted to Jonin at some point in her life

Void Ventus
1st August 2015, 10:45 AM
If Bleach is never coming back, Mitsuki SD needs to happen.

For those who've read Bolt The Movie spoilers, any descriptions for Metal Lee? Is he exactly like Gai and Lee, or the opposite?

MalcolmBelmontS
1st August 2015, 12:38 PM
I don't why Lionsgate would want to make a Live Action Naruto Movie but whatever. My guess it will end after the Chunin Exams

Mr. Reloaded
1st August 2015, 4:13 PM
All they need to do is at least get the source material right, and it's automatically better than Evolution.

Red and Blue
1st August 2015, 6:01 PM
A live action Naruto movie? No way in hell is that possible

If Bleach is never coming back, Mitsuki SD needs to happen.

For those who've read Bolt The Movie spoilers, any descriptions for Metal Lee? Is he exactly like Gai and Lee, or the opposite?

Metal Lee loses in the second stage of the Chunin exams cause his teammates sucked, lol. Nothing about his mother though the movie attendents said he was like his dad

LightningMaster95
1st August 2015, 11:27 PM
when u look at bolts lineage its pretty interesting and makes sense why hes strong
hinata clan is the strongest clan in konoha and their techniques are powerful

with naruto he passes down the teachings of many strong shinobis ...kakashi jiraiya minato and kushina

with sasuke he prob passes down some of the uchiha teachings along with kakashi itachi orochimaru and obito

his sensei konohamaru will most likely pass down hiruzen asuma teachings

so boruto has 3 powerfuls clans techniques/mentoring, lineage to 4 of the 7 hokages, lineage to 2 of the 3 legendary sanins and former possible hokage canidates, lineage to 2 of the most powerful uchihas obito nd itachi...boruto has it made and so does sarada

Lorde
1st August 2015, 11:30 PM
when u look at bolts lineage its pretty interesting and makes sense why hes strong
hinata clan is the strongest clan in konoha and their techniques are powerful

with naruto he passes down the teachings of many strong shinobis ...kakashi jiraiya minato and kushina

with sasuke he prob passes down some of the uchiha teachings along with kakashi itachi orochimaru and obito

his sensei konohamaru will most likely pass down hiruzen asuma teachings

so boruto has 3 powerfuls clans techniques/mentoring, lineage to 4 of the 7 hokages, lineage to 2 of the 3 legendary sanins and former possible hokage canidates, lineage to 2 of the most powerful uchihas obito nd itachi...boruto has it made and so does sarada

That's an overstatement imo. They may have influence from many ninja, but I don't think that's enough to set them for life.

LightningMaster95
2nd August 2015, 1:39 AM
That's an overstatement imo. They may have influence from many ninja, but I don't think that's enough to set them for life.

naruto and sasuke had many influences in their lives and r set for life so y cant their children who have more wouldnt b able to achieve the same or more

Red and Blue
2nd August 2015, 11:51 PM
In a way Bolt, Sarada, and Mitsuki are the new Sannin when you take into accound who their parents are. They even have a leader from the Sarutobi clan like the first Sannin

Mr. Reloaded
3rd August 2015, 1:32 AM
Wasn't there a Bleach live action film that was announced long ago that never got anywhere? Hopefully that happens here. Either way we aren't getting this for a least another 3yrs so I guess we should just wait and pray Lionsgate doesn't f*** up.

Red and Blue
3rd August 2015, 2:37 AM
Naruto and Sasuke were always destined for greatness since they're reincarnations of Indra and Asura. I don't expect their kids to surpass them just because they have some influences from other ninja though.

The new gen always surpasses the old. That has always been the case with this series. Bolt and Sarada will probably grow into stronger ninjas than their dads

Lorde
3rd August 2015, 2:39 AM
naruto and sasuke had many influences in their lives and r set for life so y cant their children who have more wouldnt b able to achieve the same or more

Naruto and Sasuke were always destined for greatness though since they're reincarnations of Indra and Asura. I don't expect their kids to surpass them just because they have some influences from other talented ninja though.

Red and Blue
5th August 2015, 12:17 AM
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=674580

new screenshots from the movie. Himawari is ridiciously adorable

Lord Trollbias
5th August 2015, 12:43 AM
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=674580

new screenshots from the movie. Himawari is ridiciously adorable
Wishing we got Himawari The Movie instead of Boruto The Movie now. Hima is too precious

Mr. Reloaded
5th August 2015, 1:23 AM
It's still rather baffling she was left out in Gaiden.
Poor thing got the shaft for more Sharingan bs.

Red and Blue
5th August 2015, 1:36 AM
Shame we probably will never get to see the little Uzumaki princess as an actual ninja.

Shneak
5th August 2015, 4:58 AM
I overheard two kids talking about Naruto today. They were using the names "Burrito" and Salad."

They referred to Himawari as "Taco."

Red and Blue
6th August 2015, 6:30 PM
https://41.media.tumblr.com/f9fc81c6824319871968f8dd39f5a693/tumblr_nso193g0Na1u7of9bo1_1280.png

And Himawari is now my favorite out of Naruto's children :)

Mr. Reloaded
6th August 2015, 7:14 PM
Oh look at that! They do have the Byakugan eye after all.

Red and Blue
6th August 2015, 9:23 PM
I'm surprised she has it considering she was born with blue eyes. Well if she can do it, maybe Bolt will to someday

uber gon
7th August 2015, 12:15 AM
I'm surprised she has it considering she was born with blue eyes. Well if she can do it, maybe Bolt will to someday

But will it stop NaruSasu fans from calling Bolt the lovechild of those two because he'll combine Rasengan and Chidori?

Shneak
7th August 2015, 4:27 AM
Why didn't clans interbreed years ago? There's going to be so many OP ninja in the new era.

Red and Blue
7th August 2015, 4:44 AM
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=675042

Alrighty, inauguration time. Pics and translations are in the thread. This was a thousand times more entertaining than Gaiden

Mr. Reloaded
15th August 2015, 1:33 PM
Looks like the anime's heading back into filler pretty soon once again.. (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/08/naruto-shippuden-august-2015-schedule/) woo Ten-Ten?

Red and Blue
21st August 2015, 12:19 AM
http://kotaku.com/whats-next-for-narutos-creator-a-sci-fi-manga-perhaps-1725296543

kishi is interested in sci fi for his next manga

uber gon
21st August 2015, 6:08 AM
Why didn't clans interbreed years ago? There's going to be so many OP ninja in the new era.

Because the Danzos of the generation would probably murder the whole clan. Haku's dad did murder his wife when he found out about her kekkai-genkai, remember.

Shadow Lucario
21st August 2015, 7:08 AM
http://kotaku.com/whats-next-for-narutos-creator-a-sci-fi-manga-perhaps-1725296543

kishi is interested in sci fi for his next manga

I would love to see all the Naruto references in this manga. Random Konoha symbol, maybe a Naruto doll here and there.

Platinum fan.
21st August 2015, 9:01 PM
Because the Danzos of the generation would probably murder the whole clan. Haku's dad did murder his wife when he found out about her kekkai-genkai, remember.

Haku's father was one of the biggest jerks in the Naruto series, and I don't even think we ever got a clear picture of him ever. He got exactly what was coming to him for threatening a poor defenseless Haku and killing his wife.

As far as Kishi's next manga and him being interested in scif fi. I say go for it. I think a new series will bring new and fresh ideas from him after Naruto.

Lorde
21st August 2015, 9:13 PM

A few of them apparently did: Mei having two Kekkei Genkai is the result of that iirc.

Red and Blue
21st August 2015, 9:47 PM
Given how obsessed the Naruto fanbase was in regards to pairing wars, I wonder if that will discourage him to add romance in his new series?

Nodame
21st August 2015, 11:05 PM

It's funny how Kishimoto has no logic. The child can’t have the Byakugan and yet he’s giving it to her. You’re supposed to be born with the Byakugan, it can’t be awakened like the Sharingan or Rinnegan .-.

Shadow Lucario
22nd August 2015, 5:35 AM
Given how obsessed the Naruto fanbase was in regards to pairing wars, I wonder if that will discourage him to add romance in his new series?

He even said himself that he was terrible at writing romance. That's why it seemed so out of left field in Naruto.

Shneak
22nd August 2015, 6:16 AM
A few of them apparently did: Mei having two Kekkei Genkai is the result of that iirc.

Eh, I meant it more for the Konoha clans. We don't know all that much about the Terumis.