PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Minami Itsuki
18th March 2008, 11:38 AM
Itachi wasn't at fault here.

The mistakes Itachi had was he underestimated Sasuke too much, instead relying on a norm offensive approach he usually uses. Genjutsu, Tsukuyomi, etc.

The reason Sasuke won this fight was because of his unpredictability.

Itachi didn't take into account that Sasuke might pull off a few nasty tricks up his sleeve (and why would he? Last time they met, Sasuke charged at him with Chidori). Sasuke this time was more calm...more composed it was almost unnerving. Itachi didn't know what to expect, and so instead of being careful...he decided to go with the "safest" bet which is Genjutsu.

But little did Itachi know that Sasuke has risen above at that department too. Sure he knew that Sasuke defeated Orochimaru...but Itachi has done that as well, meaning it was difficult for Itachi to gauge his abilities. When that part of the fight came out as a stalemate, Itachi decided to resort to a one-hit killer in the past, the Tsukuyomi.

From recent memory, NO ONE has ever eluded Tsukuyomi. Itachi knew that. That's why it came out more of a surprise to him when Sasuke powered out of that maneuver - a first. Again, Sasuke's unpredictability and his overall boost in skill grabbed the upper hand in this battle. Itachi had no way of knowing of Sasuke's overall potential. It wasn't an amateurish mistake - he won a majority of his battles with that move. Sasuke just leaped up in power since two years ago.

You have to take into account that Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru. Sure Itachi might have gotten better during those two years in the timeskip...but with Sasuke's hardened training with the Sannin plus Orochimaru's many many years of experience and jutsus...it's safe to say that Sasuke was naturally on par with Itachi before this fight even began.

Sasuke had all the advantages from the beginning. No rookie mistakes here. Sasuke just had the upper hand since it began.

Marilith
18th March 2008, 12:12 PM
Fair enough, I just hope that we can move on within the next chapter or so to see how everyone else is...
Too me, this was kinda annoying three chapters ago as I'm not an Uchiha fan...
Any of the Uchihas

Abraace
18th March 2008, 5:16 PM
*passes drinks around to everyone* HOORAH! THE DAMN UCHIA SUBPLOT IS OVER! ITACHI'S DEAD AND WE CAN MOVE ON AT LAST! (oops, spoilers, but anyone and their dog could have predicted Itachi was going to die, it was just a case of when, where and how.)
Man, it took enough genjutsus and "Reset button" illusion techniques to get here, and in all honesty the only vaguely enjoyable thing was watching Orochimaru appear and then get slaughtered half a second later upon his grand return. I laughed at that, so well done Kishi.

I was hoping however that Kishi would be more gutsy than having Itachi have a heartattack just before he took Sasuke's eyes thus performing another Kimimaru last minute save. Would have been more interesting if he'd gotten one, then died, thus forcing Sasuke to confront Naruto and Sakura and pleading with the latter to do an eye transplant.

Maybe we'll see the result of the fight between Suigetsu and Kisame now, which has been the only thing I've really cared about since Sasuke ran into his brother and the shark man.

You're not alone Mailith on the Uchia front. You either eat up the Sasuke "I must avenge my family by killing my brother" cliche subplot like Pre-timeskip Sakura and Ino, or you hate it and just want the plot to get back to the main character and see if Kishimoto can successfully pull it off without causing too much fanboy/girl hate.

uber gon
18th March 2008, 9:18 PM
Well the next chapter may go either way for Sasuke, judging by the preview title.

LittleRedRodeo
18th March 2008, 10:29 PM
Would have been more interesting if he'd gotten one, then died, thus forcing Sasuke to confront Naruto and Sakura and pleading with the latter to do an eye transplant.

That would have been most preferable to me, too, but I'll admit that this fight could have ended much worse :P

lunic
18th March 2008, 11:10 PM
Wake me when Sasuke gets a SOLDIER uniform, silver hair, and impales Hinata and/or Sakura from the back with the Kusangi.

uber gon
19th March 2008, 2:14 AM
Wake me when Sasuke gets a SOLDIER uniform, silver hair, and impales Hinata and/or Sakura from the back with the Kusangi.

I doubt Kishi would make Sasuke THAT much of a badass. You know I'm starting to regret comparing Sasuke to Sephiroth.

Marilith
19th March 2008, 12:36 PM
You did?!
O_o
I really hope we move on from the Uchiha's for at least ten chapters...
Please.

uber gon
19th March 2008, 8:05 PM
You did?!
O_o
I really hope we move on from the Uchiha's for at least ten chapters...
Please.

Yeah, I wanna see if Tsunade bites the dust.

LonesomeDiamond
19th March 2008, 8:30 PM
^she will. but not before Konohamaru!(the last important "sarutobi")

lunic
19th March 2008, 8:44 PM
I doubt Kishi would make Sasuke THAT much of a badass. You know I'm starting to regret comparing Sasuke to Sephiroth.

But it's so fun comparing the most emo ninja on the planet to the most badass villian that ever lived.

uber gon
19th March 2008, 10:52 PM
^she will. but not before Konohamaru!(the last important "sarutobi")

Don't you think killing Konohamaru would be a bit of overkill?

Abraace
20th March 2008, 4:46 AM
But it's so fun comparing the most emo ninja on the planet to the most badass villian that ever lived.

What's badass about having sissy hair and a mother complex?
I seriously don't get people's love for Sephiroth just because he killed a flowergirl. That's about as hard as putting your shoes on.

Also, I kinda hope they avoid killing Konohmaru. I like the "new replaces the old" theme they seem to be going for in Naruto.

uber gon
20th March 2008, 6:56 AM
I seriously don't get people's love for Sephiroth just because he killed a flowergirl. That's about as hard as putting your shoes on.

Also, I kinda hope they avoid killing Konohmaru. I like the "new replaces the old" theme they seem to be going for in Naruto.

Yeah, but apparently he's more of a badass offensively. Also, he does have a pretty badass theme song.

Super-Staff
20th March 2008, 5:11 PM

Don't forget that he has a large, long sword. You know those fanboys can't get enough of the sword. ;)

NoDice
20th March 2008, 6:33 PM
Don't forget that he has a large, long sword. You know those fanboys can't get enough of the sword. ;)

More like fangirls cant get enough of the large, long staff. ;)

Anyone know where to find the new chapter? or is it not coming out this week? havent seen any spoilers.

uber gon
20th March 2008, 7:35 PM
More like fangirls cant get enough of the large, long staff. ;)

Anyone know where to find the new chapter? or is it not coming out this week? havent seen any spoilers.

Who knows. But I'm sure they'll come.

Emperor Time
20th March 2008, 7:53 PM
So is Itachi dead or just in a coma?

NoDice
20th March 2008, 8:15 PM
So is Itachi dead or just in a coma?

Its up in the air, at this point there are two spoilers: one hes alive, but near death. The second, he's dead, gone.

Saw a scan of a close up on Itachis lifeless face. Looks like the face of death.

Abraace
20th March 2008, 9:15 PM

You bring up an interesting point. Sword in the world of animefan nutjobs seems to automatically equal badass. Look at Link.

Noddy like hat, floppy hair, girly facial features, wears tights, a tunic that makes him look like he's wearing a miniskirt thanks to the belt, effeminate earrings and boots, and spends his days hanging around with fairies. Yet for some reason he's still classed as a badass despite all these unbadass traits AND that whilst trying to save the world he usually has to do chore like "sidequests" for every lazy member of Hyrule. Why is he classed as badass? Because he has a sword.

My point is; do you think giving Sasuke a sword was a rather shallow attempt from Kishimoto to try and make people like his favourite(yet pretty unlikable) main character?

I cannot remember one time pretimeskip that Sasuke has ever mentioned he'd be interested in learning how to use a sword, or having come from any swordsmanship background...well...unless you count Orochimaru's blade, and it just seemed kind of out of the blue.

uber gon
20th March 2008, 9:45 PM
You bring up an interesting point. Sword in the world of animefan nutjobs seems to automatically equal badass. Look at Link.

Noddy like hat, floppy hair, girly facial features, wears tights, a tunic that makes him look like he's wearing a miniskirt thanks to the belt, effeminate earrings and boots, and spends his days hanging around with fairies. Yet for some reason he's still classed as a badass despite all these unbadass traits AND that whilst trying to save the world he usually has to do chore like "sidequests" for every lazy member of Hyrule. Why is he classed as badass? Because he has a sword.

My point is; do you think giving Sasuke a sword was a rather shallow attempt from Kishimoto to try and make people like his favourite(yet pretty unlikable) main character?

I cannot remember one time pretimeskip that Sasuke has ever mentioned he'd be interested in learning how to use a sword, or having come from any swordsmanship background...well...unless you count Orochimaru's blade, and it just seemed kind of out of the blue.

Well it could be assumed that Orochimaru taught Sasuke to channel his chidori through the sword. Although the sword itself is pretty random.

uber gon
21st March 2008, 3:06 AM
Well, we are now at NAruto's group vs Tobi. One good thing is that we'll get to see Shino fight.

lunic
21st March 2008, 2:15 PM
Well, we are now at NAruto's group vs Tobi. One good thing is that we'll get to see Shino fight.

Makes you wonder if we'll see if there really are bugs in his sachel or his 'wares'.

Blaziryu
21st March 2008, 7:01 PM
Yo, Shino looks like he's about bust out a wicked jutsu. I think he's probably going to land some blows on Tobi/Madara.

LonesomeDiamond
21st March 2008, 7:19 PM
Im dissappointed...somehow they managed to cliffhang the end of sasuke vs itachi...i still dont know what happened...*curses Zetsu's commentary*

Anyways, Shino's line at the end was priceless. im glad he'll be doing stuff too...

squirtleking
21st March 2008, 11:01 PM
Aww, no Shino/Zetsu fight? I'm holding out for a Gamabunta-sized stag beetle summoning...

uber gon
21st March 2008, 11:25 PM
Aww, no Shino/Zetsu fight? I'm holding out for a Gamabunta-sized stag beetle summoning...

Hey Shino vs Tobi is better than no Shino fighting.

Mawile XD
22nd March 2008, 12:37 AM
Heh heh, maybe Zetsu will eat both Itachi and Sasuke, even if Sasuke is still alive, and Itachi's condition is unconfirmed...

uber gon
22nd March 2008, 8:52 AM
Heh heh, maybe Zetsu will eat both Itachi and Sasuke, even if Sasuke is still alive, and Itachi's condition is unconfirmed...

Itachi sure LOOKS dead to me, but who knows.

Marilith
22nd March 2008, 9:17 AM
Well Zetsu did have that comment on...
"I can't put my finger on it" about Itachi... maybe he will...
I hope so, that would be a fitting end (in my book) for that douchebag Sasuke...
And another thing...
GO SHINO!!!! w00t!!!
A shino-Tobi fight will be awesome, and Tobi's reaction when Shino did his bug thing...
"So you're from the Aburame clan, Ugh!"
fu~nny.

uber gon
22nd March 2008, 9:24 AM
Well Zetsu did have that comment on...
"I can't put my finger on it" about Itachi... maybe he will...
I hope so, that would be a fitting end (in my book) for that douchebag Sasuke...
And another thing...
GO SHINO!!!! w00t!!!
A shino-Tobi fight will be awesome, and Tobi's reaction when Shino did his bug thing...
"So you're from the Aburame clan, Ugh!"
fu~nny.

Man, I hope Shino gets to summon some badass Mantis or something.

Namikaze
22nd March 2008, 7:49 PM
Man, I hope Shino gets to summon some badass Mantis or something.

the mantis idea is cool. but he should start of small. like with a nuclear bug explosion :)

anyway a really am looking forward to see how his skills have gotten better since his battle with kankuro which wasnt bad at all.

duncan
22nd March 2008, 8:02 PM
the mantis idea is cool. but he should start of small. like with a nuclear bug explosion :)

anyway a really am looking forward to see how his skills have gotten better since his battle with kankuro which wasnt bad at all.

No it wasn't. I really doubt that Shino would/could win, but it will sure be cool to see how much better he is.

And Tobi was funny. I predict, with him and his comments around, the battle will be funnier than most.

Im dissappointed...somehow they managed to cliffhang the end of sasuke vs itachi...i still dont know what happened...*curses Zetsu's commentary*

Anyways, Shino's line at the end was priceless. im glad he'll be doing stuff too...

Not positive, but it sure looks to me like Sasuke won and Itachi is dead. The fact that they moved onto the Tobi/everyone in Konoha battle is proof of that, I think.

Namikaze
22nd March 2008, 8:10 PM
No it wasn't. I really doubt that Shino would/could win, but it will sure be cool to see how much better he is.

And Tobi was funny. I predict, with him and his comments around, the battle will be funnier than most.

Not positive, but it sure looks to me like Sasuke won and Itachi is dead. The fact that they moved onto the Tobi/everyone in Konoha battle is proof of that, I think.

either that or kishi just remembered that theres and entire other fight going on and thought he should just cut to it.

i doubt that itachi can really be dead. hell probably wake up later and reveal some alterior motive for not killing sasuke. (im saying that hes playing dead) besides when has a character ever died without suffering from at least a standard hit? if kirin had somehow gotten through or there were after affects, then maybe.

uber gon
22nd March 2008, 8:30 PM

Yeah, I bet he'll do something that makes Sasuke look like a rookie.")

LonesomeDiamond
22nd March 2008, 8:35 PM
^(referring to siggy)Uber gon, that movie is so awesome...most people havent seen it, im glad i know someone else who has!

"How bout' you get yer own bottle!"

Back on topic....If shino does a kuchiyose, no matter what it is, i will be quite happy. not enough people do, and most secondary characters who have, only got two seconds of summon glory(Kuchiyose! Kiri Kiri Mai!).

Kishi must be a real a**hole in actuality, if he likes all his a**hole characters so much more than the rest of them. please, kishi, let Itachi die!!!

uber gon
22nd March 2008, 8:37 PM
^(referring to siggy)Uber gon, that movie is so awesome...most people havent seen it, im glad i know someone else who has!

"How bout' you get yer own bottle!"

Back on topic....If shino does a kuchiyose, no matter what it is, i will be quite happy. not enough people do, and most secondary characters who have, only got two seconds of summon glory(Kuchiyose! Kiri Kiri Mai!).

Kishi must be a real a**hole in actuality, if he likes all his a**hole characters so much more than the rest of them. please, kishi, let Itachi die!!!

Yeah, I wanna see more summons. Heck, I still wanna see Gamakichi/Gamatatsu for what it's worth.

NoDice
25th March 2008, 8:53 PM
I can almost certainly say that, Shino will not summon anything. His specialty is using his destruction bugs to scout out situations that cannot be assessed by normal means. That being said, the large amount of bugs are probably going to attempt to enter Madobi somehow and discern what the problem with attacks missing is.

uber gon
25th March 2008, 9:42 PM
I can almost certainly say that, Shino will not summon anything. His specialty is using his destruction bugs to scout out situations that cannot be assessed by normal means. That being said, the large amount of bugs are probably going to attempt to enter Madobi somehow and discern what the problem with attacks missing is.

Well the destruction bugs could be the initial attack. A summon could be the finisher.

Namikaze
26th March 2008, 12:31 AM
i think this is the link to some spoilers i found. may or may not be true.

http://forums.endless-naruto.com/naruto-manga/naruto-chapter-395-spoiler-pictures-summaries-3848/

complete relevant to the discussion yet not to what is currently being discussed:

anyway im thinking that shodai hokage was from the aburame clan, and shino knows how to beat madara.

and madara's body probably isnt solid. i read in the link that it may be made from complete charkra and hence only shino can hurt him: causing me to think about shodai and how he beat madara.

what do you guys think?

LonesomeDiamond
26th March 2008, 12:31 AM
biitan:....^and we both read completely different things...chakra-composed body doesnt make sense to me...

I just read a translation. not sure how reliable it is, but ill say what happened anyways.

It would seem Tobi can perform a Shunshin, very similar to minato's. The only difference, is his requires no tags like Minato's did. Shino didnt really do anything, besides surround Tobi in bugs, so they could figure this out. woo...then Zetsu randomly pops up, proclaims Itachi DEAD, and Sasuke the victor(woo), and he and Tobi run away like little pansies. Kakai-sensei sees Tobi's eye before he leaves, all Sharingan and whatnot.

Overall, pretty crappy imo...Shino still didnt do anything...and they just ran away again, as the akatsuki seems to do too much...=_="

Only cool thing to me, is now we know how Tobi survived Deidara's suicide, and we have a comparison to Minato...:P

Namikaze
26th March 2008, 12:46 AM
well i suppose that can be a valid chapter shinobi pachirisu. if only we had some spoiler pics. but i dont think kishi would have such a small role for shino seeing as how he was gone for so long and how in the last chapter he was very hyped.

the shunshin idea is ok but remember, naruto phazed through madara, with the sunshin madara would actually have to move.

im still hoping that shino gets a huge role, if not now then in the future.

in support of my chakra body theory: it doesnt make sense but how would anyone survive over a hundred years? hinata also says that she sees tobi's chkra with byakugan and im she would notice if that chakra moved.

Mawile XD
26th March 2008, 12:51 AM
The thing is, I can't see Shino letting them go. He'd be pretty mad if Tobi left before the battle even got serious. But in the second spoiler mentioned in the link:

Tobi: You know what... you're pretty glum and persistent, you'll lose friends that way.

LOL, I hope that's true.

LonesomeDiamond
26th March 2008, 1:30 AM
Tobi would be able to survive the previous attacks by Transporting away and back within seconds, so fast that it isnt visible to even Hinata. I consider this highly probable, cuz everybody is crazy like that now.

once we get spoiler pics, im sure we'll know which translation is true...

im just suprised someone would lie about a chapter like this...what kind of time do people have on their hands?

uber gon
26th March 2008, 1:33 AM
The thing is, I can't see Shino letting them go. He'd be pretty mad if Tobi left before the battle even got serious. But in the second spoiler mentioned in the link:

Tobi: You know what... you're pretty glum and persistent, you'll lose friends that way.

LOL, I hope that's true.

The question is who goes first? Also, who wants to bet that we'll get to see Naruto's group meet Sasuke?

Namikaze
26th March 2008, 2:00 AM
SP we will have to just wait and see.

snake will probably meet up with konoha. then they will pass a chapter fighting before someone runs off or sasuke himslef shows up to stop the fight.

i feel that kisames end is drawing near. he wont be able to live without his darling itachi. either that or suigetsu's dead.

Zabi
26th March 2008, 4:30 AM
Glad Shino is getting some spotlight next chapter. I am a Shino fan, and I have been waiting for a fight with him, so I am glad it is happening now. And I am glad that the Sasuke - Itachi fight is almost over. It was getting annoying, I mean, how long can they keep pulling out new jutsu? D<

uber gon
26th March 2008, 5:14 AM
Glad Shino is getting some spotlight next chapter. I am a Shino fan, and I have been waiting for a fight with him, so I am glad it is happening now. And I am glad that the Sasuke - Itachi fight is almost over. It was getting annoying, I mean, how long can they keep pulling out new jutsu? D<

Meh, at least they were cool jutsu, particularly Gouryuuka no Jutsu.

duncan
26th March 2008, 6:09 AM
The question is who goes first? Also, who wants to bet that we'll get to see Naruto's group meet Sasuke?

Thats exactly what I thought when Sasuke collapsed. Wouldn't that be funny if someone walked up to see what was going on and saw Itachi and Sasuke just laying there? XD

And SP, I'm not so sure about that, just because Zetsu would have 'disposed' of Itachi, right? And I don't know why he wouldn't finish Sasuke off for taking out Itachi. We'll see, I guess.

Zabi
26th March 2008, 4:09 PM
Meh, at least they were cool jutsu, particularly Gouryuuka no Jutsu.

True, but still, it was getting annoying.

uber gon
26th March 2008, 6:01 PM
Thats exactly what I thought when Sasuke collapsed. Wouldn't that be funny if someone walked up to see what was going on and saw Itachi and Sasuke just laying there? XD

And SP, I'm not so sure about that, just because Zetsu would have 'disposed' of Itachi, right? And I don't know why he wouldn't finish Sasuke off for taking out Itachi. We'll see, I guess.

Meh, I guess Zetsu's job is to get dead Akatsuki members before they're discovered. He probably thought Sasuke was too heavy to carry.

LonesomeDiamond
26th March 2008, 9:13 PM
Im pretty sure Zetsu has some sense of honor, I dont think he wouldve eaten Sasuke :P

He understood the meaning of the fight, everyone did. It would defeat the purpose for him to take out sasuke...even if theyre the antagonists, ive always felt most of the akatsuki had some sort of values...even Hiidan...(he wouldve killed sasuke though)

Namikaze
27th March 2008, 1:17 AM
http://naruto-xx.blogspot.com/2008/03/naruto-395-japanese-script-translation.html

well SP, you seem to be right after all. ah well.

and i dont think zetsu disposes of bodies until hes been given the order to do so. besides kishi is gonna find a way to involve itachi (alive or dead) into the chapter and some kind of a 3 chapter explanation for something. anyway it seems that naruto is picking up some speed after this chapter.

LonesomeDiamond
27th March 2008, 1:51 AM
cool :D I knew i could trust Saiyan Island!

Woot, progress!

*runs away*

uber gon
27th March 2008, 4:42 AM
Wonder if Sasuke will EVER get the Mangekyou Sharingan?

Gentleman Skeleton
27th March 2008, 5:06 AM
Wonder if Sasuke will EVER get the Mangekyou Sharingan?

Even if he got it, I doubt he'd ever use it. He's trying to avoid becoming his brother, which is why he never killed naruto whenever they met.

EDIT: RANK UP!!!

uber gon
27th March 2008, 5:11 AM
Even if he got it, I doubt he'd ever use it. He's trying to avoid becoming his brother, which is why he never killed naruto whenever they met.

EDIT: RANK UP!!!

Well he wants to kill Madara so if he did get it then he might use it.

Horoika1
28th March 2008, 2:03 AM
When Sasuke wakes up, does anyone think he'll take Itachi's eyes for the heck of it?

LonesomeDiamond
28th March 2008, 2:11 AM
I dont think he'd have the chance if Zetsu did what we think he did...

He nabbed up that corpse and ran, im sure....:D

btw, this was awhile ago, but i saw someone complaining about how Kakai-sensei recieved his Mangekyou...as if he didnt already say all his best friends are already dead...Wow, that was hard to get!

Horoika1
28th March 2008, 6:13 AM
That's true. Zetsu might have already taken the body.

But if he didn't, who else thinks Sasuke would take his eyes?

duncan
28th March 2008, 7:04 AM
That's true. Zetsu might have already taken the body.

But if he didn't, who else thinks Sasuke would take his eyes?

Well...why would he? Itachi's eyes were just about toast. Isn't that why we went after Sasuke's eyes in the first place?

Horoika1
28th March 2008, 3:55 PM
I already saw the next Manga Chapter. It does confirm Itachi is dead.

Also, this is going to bring up the stupid theories that Tobi = Obito, which are false. It's just because they show Kakashi seeing Tobi's Sharingan and everyone thinks it's Obito now.

Why do they all forget what Itachi said when he was about to fight Sasuke? Madara started Akatsuki AND he does seem to have a very strong position of leadership with Pein and Konan. Also, since Pein is the "figurative" leader, a higher-up must mean it's Madara Uchiha = Tobi.

Zabi
28th March 2008, 4:37 PM
Just read the chapter. I think its funny how Shino keeps bringing up how he didn't get to go on the mission to retrieve Sasuke.

Horoika, about that statement, you never know, Itachi could have been making up that, to taunt Sasuke. We won't know who he is till he takes off the mask, I guess.

Glajummy
28th March 2008, 5:28 PM
Well this last chapter pretty much proved the fact that Tobi = Madara, but it actually does leave room for the Obito = Tobi theory. They did show the eye that Obito, and Kakashi of all people had to notice it (surely it could have seen it).

duncan
28th March 2008, 7:59 PM
Well this last chapter pretty much proved the fact that Tobi = Madara, but it actually does leave room for the Obito = Tobi theory. They did show the eye that Obito, and Kakashi of all people had to notice it (surely it could have seen it).

Yeah, I agree. However...Tobi/Obito/Madara's reaction to Sasuke's defeat of Itachi interests me. He said that's the way (if we can believe him) he planned it, or something along those lines. Then Kakashi "accidentally" sees his Sharingan eye? I don't think that's a coincidence.

This brings me back to how Itachi just collapsed. Zetsu (in all his stupid commentary glory) said that maybe Itachi was injured before the fight began. I doubt it, but it does appear that Tobi could be orchestrating something more here.

uber gon
28th March 2008, 8:04 PM
Yeah, I agree. However...Tobi/Obito/Madara's reaction to Sasuke's defeat of Itachi interests me. He said that's the way (if we can believe him) he planned it, or something along those lines. Then Kakashi "accidentally" sees his Sharingan eye? I don't think that's a coincidence.

This brings me back to how Itachi just collapsed. Zetsu (in all his stupid commentary glory) said that maybe Itachi was injured before the fight began. I doubt it, but it does appear that Tobi could be orchestrating something more here.

Great, an even bigger plot twist coming up, just what I need.

LonesomeDiamond
28th March 2008, 10:01 PM
The only way Tobi could be Obito imo, is if Madara is using Obito's body at this point(much like orochimaru) to continue living...since he SHOULD be dead. Obito may have lived through his Kakai Gaiden experience and gotten Amnesia or something. Then Madara just happened upon him and went "Gotcha b****!" and took is body...This would also explain the Shunshin similarity...hmmm...But i dont believe Tobi is Obito mentally, not at all...unless its a split personality(which is likely, now that i think about it)

I mean, he still has Obito's hair...:P

Tobi's sarcastic suprise at the end of the chapter made my day.
"Whooooa! I didnt see that coming!"
:D seems like Tobi's on the same boat as us :P

TobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTo biTobi!

duncan
28th March 2008, 10:10 PM
The only way Tobi could be Obito imo, is if Madara is using Obito's body at this point(much like orochimaru) to continue living...since he SHOULD be dead. Obito may have lived through his Kakai Gaiden experience and gotten Amnesia or something. Then Madara just happened upon him and went "Gotcha b****!" and took is body...This would also explain the Shunshin similarity...hmmm...But i dont believe Tobi is Obito mentally, not at all...unless its a split personality(which is likely, now that i think about it)

I mean, he still has Obito's hair...:P

Tobi's sarcastic suprise at the end of the chapter made my day.
"Whooooa! I didnt see that coming!"
:D seems like Tobi's on the same boat as us :P

TobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTo biTobi!

Yeah, I agree. It's pretty unlikely that Tobi is Obito, but it does explain his one eye. Of course, who's to say that it IS Madara and he's got a perfectly good eye underneath the mask? But yeah, your theory fits very nicely. Madara taking Obito's body definitely could work...

lunic
28th March 2008, 10:11 PM
So it's pretty much official that our masked friend is Obito?

Is it just me, or do all Sharingan users like Genjutsu(Alot)? I mean, really. The whole Sasuke versus Itachi fight was all "LOLZ, i used a bushin" and "O RLY? i can do it to".

Horoika1
28th March 2008, 10:18 PM
As someone already mentioned, it will only be possible that it's Obito if Madara is controlling his body.

Anyone remember that somewhere it said that anyone having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan never dies? Or did I just read that part wrong?

uber gon
28th March 2008, 10:31 PM
As someone already mentioned, it will only be possible that it's Obito if Madara is controlling his body.

Anyone remember that somewhere it said that anyone having the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan never dies? Or did I just read that part wrong?

The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan doesn't have the setback of blindness, but I haven't headr anything about immortality.

Emperor Time
29th March 2008, 12:01 AM
The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan doesn't have the setback of blindness, but I haven't headr anything about immortality.

That true.

uber gon
29th March 2008, 8:41 AM
That true.

Yes, it's true.

firepokemon
29th March 2008, 1:17 PM
Boring chapter, not much happened and when is Naruto going to find out that Jiraiya is dead? And I do think they have made Sasuke far too strong. And will Naruto actually find out this jutsu involving using the Ninetales fox. I just wish I knew more of where Naruto is going into the future, but I can't say I'm entirely happy with what I have seen lately. There needs to be character development or something.

Horoika1
29th March 2008, 5:57 PM
I guess I thought that because of the word Eternal and I connected it with longevity and no-blindness. I see it's only one.

Ivancapp
29th March 2008, 6:01 PM
So, any spoilers yet about the next one. I want to see what Kakashi will say when he see's the sharingan of Masked man!!. lol

Glajummy
29th March 2008, 8:28 PM
Although I'm interested in Kakashi's reaction to Tobi's Sharingan, I really want them to go back to Team Hebi VS Kisame (seriously, with Itachi dead, Kisame might as well die too) or Tsunade FINALLY getting Jiraiya's note from the frog. That's like, their only chance in defeating Pein.

duncan
30th March 2008, 5:24 AM
Although I'm interested in Kakashi's reaction to Tobi's Sharingan, I really want them to go back to Team Hebi VS Kisame (seriously, with Itachi dead, Kisame might as well die too) or Tsunade FINALLY getting Jiraiya's note from the frog. That's like, their only chance in defeating Pein.

Yeah, you have a good point. Man, so many things are going on at once...but Kisame CAN'T die. He's too cool...XD

LonesomeDiamond
30th March 2008, 5:44 AM
^So was Jiraiya...*runs away crying* :(

I dont expect Kisame to die. I expect him to fight Suigetsu, and run away as hes about to lose. he just seems like that sort of guy...

why did you guys have to remind me about Jiraiya...wait...NO, ASUMA!(i let myself forget, to mask the pain :()

uber gon
30th March 2008, 9:06 AM
^So was Jiraiya...*runs away crying* :(

I dont expect Kisame to die. I expect him to fight Suigetsu, and run away as hes about to lose. he just seems like that sort of guy...

why did you guys have to remind me about Jiraiya...wait...NO, ASUMA!(i let myself forget, to mask the pain :()

Actually, I see Kisame as someone who'd fight even if he had an arm cut off.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th March 2008, 4:06 PM
Actually, I see Kisame as someone who'd fight even if he had an arm cut off.

Then how would he use his huge *** sword? XD

nah he would be mortally wounded and send a message back to his leader about how stong his enemies were.....o_0 woah deja vu

~Kaim

uber gon
30th March 2008, 6:03 PM
Then how would he use his huge *** sword? XD

nah he would be mortally wounded and send a message back to his leader about how stong his enemies were.....o_0 woah deja vu

~Kaim

I said ARM. He'd still have 1 good arm. Hopefully, we don't get the Tenten treatment.

Namikaze
2nd April 2008, 9:13 PM
latest spoilers

http://naruto-xx.blogspot.com/

im in school so i gtg

Emperor Time
3rd April 2008, 2:42 AM
It says the picture is fake.

uber gon
3rd April 2008, 9:33 AM
It says the picture is fake.

Daen, I thought it was real. But hey, we can get Naruto's old jacket.:p

Kaim_Fabuyashi
3rd April 2008, 5:15 PM
I said ARM. He'd still have 1 good arm. Hopefully, we don't get the Tenten treatment.

o_0 exactly huge *** sword + 1 arm isnt good in my opinion. The only guy I know who could use a 2 handed sword good with one hand is Ike XD

~Kaim

uber gon
3rd April 2008, 5:36 PM
o_0 exactly huge *** sword + 1 arm isnt good in my opinion. The only guy I know who could use a 2 handed sword good with one hand is Ike XD

~Kaim

True, but we barely know Kisame's strength in a full battle, so who knows.

LonesomeDiamond
3rd April 2008, 8:47 PM
I just saw some spoilers....Tobi has an old eye...w/ like wrinkles around it...

Does this not support my Madara possessed Obito's body theory? im sure after the injuries, Obito would've aged worse than Kakai....and Zetsu is a living videocamera...who knew?

lunic
3rd April 2008, 9:00 PM
....and Zetsu is a living videocamera...who knew?

Uber Carnivine, black and white at the same time, seems to be a fight commentator...I'm not surprised he doubles as a camcorder, really.

uber gon
4th April 2008, 2:55 AM
Uber Carnivine, black and white at the same time, seems to be a fight commentator...I'm not surprised he doubles as a camcorder, really.

And here I thought he was some ninja soccer fan.:p

HoennMaster
4th April 2008, 7:06 AM
Did not want to make a separate topic for this. But I noticed that spine of Volume 28 of the manga is black, are all Part 2 volumes like this? Or is just the U.S. version?

Namikaze
4th April 2008, 4:51 PM
well chapter 396 came out. it wasnt so great in my opinion but at least it got the story line moving.

kakashi & co. lost sasuke, zetsu and madara got him and so on. apparently, itachi had a secret of some sort.

what do you think itachi's secret is?

i bet itachi was adopted and is actually the nephew of madara. that would be crazy.

for a summary of the chapter go to Leafninja.com

for the actual pictures and stuff, go to onemanga.com

NoDice
4th April 2008, 6:24 PM
Not an eventful chapter. Dont even get to see "Tobi's" whole face. Saiyanisland.com has a scanlation for those of you who want to check it out.

uber gon
4th April 2008, 6:46 PM
Cool, Yamato got to do a Moses on us, sort of.

NoDice
4th April 2008, 9:31 PM
Cool, Yamato got to do a Moses on us, sort of.

Yeah, instead of parting the Red Sea of Water Yamato parted the Black Sea of Fire. Good analogy. That moment is guarunteed to be epic in the anime- as they will probably draw it out for a whole episode- drawing chakra and talking/strong silence for about 15 minutes, then 5 minutes for the actual jutsu lol.

Blaziryu
4th April 2008, 9:51 PM
Yeah, this week's chapter (396) wasn't all that. Naruto has once again failed a mission & we find out that Zetsu is living breathing walking video recording camera or something. Now that his cursed seal is gone, I wonder how Sasuke is going to survive tough fights in which he have to transform into CS1 or CS2.

Horoika1
4th April 2008, 11:35 PM
Finally all that conspiracy that Tobi is Obito is over. Obito IS dead, finally that can die.

Like you all said, not a like of action, but we do know he's Madara Uchiha.

Glajummy
5th April 2008, 12:05 AM
Finally all that conspiracy that Tobi is Obito. Obito IS dead, finally that can die.

Like you all said, not a like of action, but we do know it's Madara Uchiha.

The last chapter stated, in plain sight, Tobi/Uchiha Madara finally shows his face, so it is officially a fact Tobi = Madara. And we finally get a look at Kakashi's MS again.

firepokemon
5th April 2008, 2:15 AM
This chapter was ok I am glad they finally revealed who Tobi is I have deliberately not seen any of the pictures (I dont mind reading text but I feel like its spoilt if I see pictures). I really want to see what Pein is up to now, and exactly what the relationship between Tobi, Zetsu and Pein is. But I guess that will have to wait for another chapter.

LonesomeDiamond
5th April 2008, 2:25 AM
Glajummy, a chapter a few weeks ago began w/ Tobi's face and the caption addressed him as "Madara"....so we've had this proven for awhile. Im still not tossing out the possibility that Madara stole Obito's body though, seeing as Madara should be dead.

Madara's Neutrality in these matters was kind of wierd, I didnt expect him to be so kind...and good...@_@

Otherwise, a boring chapter imo...The spoilers already told me this...

firepkmn, why didnt you tell me you read naruto? up till now, youve only really annoyed me :P

NoDice
5th April 2008, 2:34 AM
Yeah, this week's chapter (396) wasn't all that. Naruto has once again failed a mission & we find out that Zetsu is living breathing walking video recording camera or something. Now that his cursed seal is gone, I wonder how Sasuke is going to survive tough fights in which he have to transform into CS1 or CS2.

How exactly is his CS gone?

LonesomeDiamond
5th April 2008, 2:41 AM
^he seems to have forgotten that Juugo was the real source of the cursed seal, not orochimaru. he thinks since orochimaru actually died this time, and is not inside sasuke, that the curse is gone. This might be true, but i highly doubt it. Im pretty sure Orochimaru was just lying about all that junk...(gloating is more like it)...

It seems like a broad assumption to make, i would wait awhile before throwing that out there...and if it is gone, ill cry...i was one of the few who enjoyed the lipstick and hand-wings...:(

NoDice
5th April 2008, 2:54 AM
^he seems to have forgotten that Juugo was the real source of the cursed seal, not orochimaru. he thinks since orochimaru actually died this time, and is not inside sasuke, that the curse is gone. This might be true, but i highly doubt it. Im pretty sure Orochimaru was just lying about all that junk...(gloating is more like it)...

It seems like a broad assumption to make, i would wait awhile before throwing that out there...and if it is gone, ill cry...i was one of the few who enjoyed the lipstick and hand-wings...:(

lol, well if it is gone- its not like Kishi left Sasuke defensless. He can still beat the crap out of Naruto, which is appearing more and more like a failure.

I dont think that the CS is gone anyways, simply because if its a "SEAL" its probably indefinite unless somebody has a jutsu to "SEAL" the seal or release it(EG: Narutos Kyubii Seal couldnt be released by Orochi so Orochi SEALED the seal, and if death did release seals Naruto wouldve been a little burning baby fox from the point of the 4ths death.

EDIT: Kishis artist DID in fact forget to draw Sasuke's CS on his neck/shoulder. Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?
Perhaps Blaziryu is correct!?

Dia406
5th April 2008, 3:09 AM
Tobi isn't Obito right because some people thought that Tobi=Obito but was being controled by Madara. Sasuke is on the verge of death as we know it lol. Itachi was cool he had to die stupid Sasuke still being emo and ................... Anyway what i liked the best was in the last chapter(365) lol kiba this is what he said: Kiba uses an attack Tobi dogdes Kiba: Son of a b**** he slipped threw again Hinata or someone: He just dodged. Kiba's Face @_@.

NoDice
5th April 2008, 3:20 AM
Tobi isn't Obito right because some people thought that Tobi=Obito but was being controled by Madara. Sasuke is on the verge of death as we know it lol. Itachi was cool he had to die stupid Sasuke still being emo and ................... Anyway what i liked the best was in the last chapter(365) lol kiba this is what he said: Kiba uses an attack Tobi dogdes Kiba: Son of a b**** he slipped threw again Hinata or someone: He just dodged. Kiba's Face @_@.

No, Tobi is Madara Uchiha.

Yes, you should learn about run-on sentences and incomplete sentences. And stop using them. Like this. Maybe?

LonesomeDiamond
5th April 2008, 3:26 AM
STUD, thank you for checking, i was wondering that too...maybe it IS gone O_O...ill just wait and see.

And Dia, it was ME who developed that theory, basicly cuz it makes sense. IF Obito lived, there is a distinct possibility Madara took control of his body. A split personality, on account of Obito peeking through, would explain Tobi's sudden transitions from goofy to serious wouldnt it? this theory also explains why Tobi can use a variation of the Shunshin, since Obito saw Minato use it. Madara couldve adapted and perfected it, using Obito's memories. Did you really think Madara's original body was still living though? that wouldnt make any sense @_@

I only think its Obito's body, if anything. It isnt obito as a person, for sure. Ive known that for ahwile now...O_O

and stop throwing the s****y emo excuse at Sasuke, its so crappy. Emo is a myth, and Sasuke was only really "emo" when he was younger(only what weve seen in flashbacks, that is).

NoDice
5th April 2008, 3:32 AM
STUD, thank you for checking, i was wondering that too...maybe it IS gone O_O...ill just wait and see.

And Dia, it was ME who developed that theory, basicly cuz it makes sense. IF Obito lived, there is a distinct possibility Madara took control of his body. A split personality, on account of Obito peeking through, would explain Tobi's sudden transitions from goofy to serious wouldnt it? this theory also explains why Tobi can use a variation of the Shunshin, since Obito saw Minato use it. Madara couldve adapted and perfected it, using Obito's memories. Did you really think Madara's original body was still living though? that wouldnt make any sense @_@

I only think its Obito's body, if anything. It isnt obito as a person, for sure. Ive known that for ahwile now...O_O

and stop throwing the s****y emo excuse at Sasuke, its so crappy. Emo is a myth, and Sasuke was only really "emo" when he was younger(only what weve seen in flashbacks, that is).

Yeah no problem, it was bugging me.

I like your theory about Obito/Madara- and the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Then again, the time warp jutsu Madara uses could very well be ANOTHER " True power of the Sharingan" or something that only a "Unlimited Sharingan" user can perform.

And I hate to say it, but Sasuke does have the "Emo-Hawk" hair cut. However, his personality is that of a confused teenager going through a rough time with his brother trying to kill him and having murdered his whole family. No emo there.

uber gon
5th April 2008, 4:59 AM
Maybe the secret about Itachi is that he is actually a CLONE of Madara. But through the magic of ****** up Naruto physics, was able to transfer Itachi's fetus inside Sasuke's mom.

Frankly I'm just hoping Sasuke gets the MS.

Luffy must Die!!!
5th April 2008, 12:22 PM
I gotta say im betting on the madara possesing obitos body theory.

On another note, does anyone think Orochimaru will come back through Kabuto? Since they are kinda fused now...

Horoika1
5th April 2008, 3:02 PM
I'm not sure if I misread it, but when Itachi was explaining about the Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan, I remember reading that it would extend the life of any Uchiha.

Unless I misread it or the translation was really bad...

Phatkav
5th April 2008, 5:50 PM
So are there any theories on what Tobi is gonna tell Sasuke about Itachi?

uber gon
5th April 2008, 8:46 PM
So are there any theories on what Tobi is gonna tell Sasuke about Itachi?

I had one of Itachi being a clone of Madara, but thanks to ****** up Naruto physics, the fetus was transferred to Sasuke's mom's womb.

Horoika1
6th April 2008, 5:28 AM
I'm not sure if I misread it, but when Itachi was explaining about the Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan, I remember reading that it would extend the life of any Uchiha.

Unless I misread it or the translation was really bad...

I hate it when I get the last post of the page, doesn't get read. Look in the quote to read it, if interested at all.

Kazekage
6th April 2008, 5:28 PM
I have a new theory......

Remember the reason Itatchi became a missing nin in the first place? It all started when his best friend died, the guy who knew him better than anyone...

Tobi=Itatchi's best friend, I'm positive...

Typhlosion Dude
6th April 2008, 6:43 PM
Tobi, when he takes off his mask, he looks a lot like Obito... I'm not saying Tobito again but Madara could have taken his body. I mean he would probably need a new body and he could've stolen or memorized the Body Transplant Jutsu from Orochimaru while he was still in.

I really wanna see Suigetsu/Kisame's battle. lol if Kisame dies.

it all started with eevee
6th April 2008, 8:34 PM
i think that somehow obito was like related to madara and madara is in obito's body right now--which would be kakashi's story...cause masashi kishimoto said in an interview, i think, that kakashi would have a little bit of stuff this year....

tobi might want to tell sasuke what itachi's goal in life was...or something... *coughcoughdestroythekyuubicoughcough* nah i don't know

uber gon
6th April 2008, 9:46 PM
I have a new theory......

Remember the reason Itatchi became a missing nin in the first place? It all started when his best friend died, the guy who knew him better than anyone...

Tobi=Itatchi's best friend, I'm positive...

Dude, Itachi was the one who killed him.

The Black Glove
7th April 2008, 12:31 AM
I dunno why, but I always thought Kabuto was Sai's brother. I thought it was possible.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th April 2008, 1:46 AM
i forgot where i read or heard this but supposedly pein is minato right?idk does any one know?

LonesomeDiamond
7th April 2008, 2:58 AM
^it was established that he wasnt WAY BACK when we found out his name was pein....it was fairly obvious at that point...THAT HE WASNT....

wow...I love how so many people are following my Madara possessed Obito theory...makes me feel special...:P

~Heaven Help Us~
7th April 2008, 4:13 AM
^it was established that he wasnt WAY BACK when we found out his name was pein....it was fairly obvious at that point...THAT HE WASNT....

wow...I love how so many people are following my Madara possessed Obito theory...makes me feel special...:P

kk i had it in my mind for some time just wanted to see if it was truye or niot.

uber gon
7th April 2008, 5:56 PM
Wonder if Madar will teach Sasuke some new badass jutsu?

Ivancapp
7th April 2008, 9:17 PM
Wonder if Madar will teach Sasuke some new badass jutsu?

Ya, that would be fine if he would give Sasuke another new targeet to kill who is possibly much stronger than itachi, thn Sauke may become Madara's partial appretince...

uber gon
8th April 2008, 12:56 AM
Ya, that would be fine if he would give Sasuke another new targeet to kill who is possibly much stronger than itachi, thn Sauke may become Madara's partial appretince...

Actually Madara IS the new target. He apparently helped Itachi kill the clan off, right?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th April 2008, 1:47 AM
Actually Madara IS the new target. He apparently helped Itachi kill the clan off, right?

he probably told itachi to do it.i dont think he helped at all he just told him to kill the clan or hell kill him.

uber gon
8th April 2008, 6:27 AM
he probably told itachi to do it.i dont think he helped at all he just told him to kill the clan or hell kill him.

Does that make Madara/Tobi any less responsible for the deaths then?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th April 2008, 3:38 PM
Does that make Madara/Tobi any less responsible for the deaths then?

yep.........

NoDice
8th April 2008, 8:11 PM
I dunno why, but I always thought Kabuto was Sai's brother. I thought it was possible.

Why? they have the same hair color- thats it. Plus, Sai would have recognized him because they have met face to face before.

uber gon
8th April 2008, 8:19 PM
Why? they have the same hair color- thats it. Plus, Sai would have recognized him because they have met face to face before.

They have the same hair color??!?!?

Namikaze
8th April 2008, 9:18 PM
Maybe the secret about Itachi is that he is actually a CLONE of Madara. But through the magic of ****** up Naruto physics, was able to transfer Itachi's fetus inside Sasuke's mom.

Frankly I'm just hoping Sasuke gets the MS.

Sasuke will probably get MS like Madara and his brother did. not by killing someone, but through competition.

i forgot where i read or heard this but supposedly pein is minato right?idk does any one know?

no he's not. minato was officially dead since the series started.

kabuto and sai have the same hair style but not color.

i think that none of the sannin died. think about it. we didnt see jiraiya die.tsunade is alive. andpart of orochimaru is stilll in kabuto. so yea. thats my theory anyway

~Heaven Help Us~
8th April 2008, 10:15 PM
Sasuke will probably get MS like Madara and his brother did. not by killing someone, but through competition.

i think that none of the sannin died. think about it. we didnt see jiraiya die.tsunade is alive. andpart of orochimaru is stilll in kabuto. so yea. thats my theory anyway
i know some guy in the previous postss said that he wasnt and i already read the manga until the last one so far and jiraiya ssaid that all of them where shinobis he has foguth before with nahiko was it i forgot his name.

Spindori
8th April 2008, 10:31 PM
He was refering to Kabuto's hair color being the same as Sai's 'brother''s hair color. The one who liked Sais drawing's, and the other main character in Sai's picture book, remember?

... Okay.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th April 2008, 10:42 PM
He was refering to Kabuto's hair color being the same as Sai's 'brother''s hair color. The one who liked Sais drawing's, and the other main character in Sai's picture book, remember?

... Okay.
i know i quoted the whole thing but i meant to quote this:

that part only.

LonesomeDiamond
9th April 2008, 2:22 AM
Kabuto isnt actually keeping Orochimaru alive, people. He took some of his DNA, not his soul. I mean, he may become as sadistic as orochimaru, but not orochimaru himself. It wasnt a soul transfer that took place.

And minato is dead. whoever said he wasnt...yeah...should read chapter one again. Nagato, Yahiko and Konan were not part of Minato's group, which is still unknown. They were from the Rain village...and never left the rain village...O_O

~Heaven Help Us~
9th April 2008, 3:09 AM
Kabuto isnt actually keeping Orochimaru alive, people. He took some of his DNA, not his soul. I mean, he may become as sadistic as orochimaru, but not orochimaru himself. It wasnt a soul transfer that took place.

And minato is dead. whoever said he wasnt...yeah...should read chapter one again. Nagato, Yahiko and Konan were not part of Minato's group, which is still unknown. They were from the Rain village...and never left the rain village...O_O

i know but you may never know they could have used a forbiden jutsu just like how orochimaru did remeber?.

NoDice
9th April 2008, 3:30 AM
They have the same hair color??!?!?

I was saying SAIS BROTHER has the same hair color as Kabuto, otherwise theres no resemblence(Again to Sais brother portrayed, not Sai himself).- I reference Sai's little art book with the 2 boys he carried around with him early on when he first joined Team Kakashi.

uber gon
9th April 2008, 4:57 AM

Great Naruto vs. Sasuke 2.0, just great.

Well Jiraiya LOOKED dead.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th April 2008, 3:47 PM
naruto vs. sasgay 2.0 is gonna be awesome naruto is surely gonna win.

and i dont think jiraiya died orochimaru did for sure but not jiraiya.

NoDice
9th April 2008, 4:13 PM

Well lets look at the facts:

fact 1. Jiraiya had a long hard fight. Much blood spilt, and chakra used.

fact 2. Jiraiya has a gaping wound in his chest, from the chakra disruptor blade that Pain used.

fact 3. Jiraiya is definitely missing an arm.

fact 4. Jiraiya sent a message to Tsunade- obviously because he wasnt going to survive and had to report his findings.

And the ER now pronounces him dead.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th April 2008, 4:59 PM

fact 2. Jiraiya has a gaping wound in his chest, from the chakra disruptor blade that Pain used.

fact 4. Jiraiya sent a message to Tsunade- obviously because he wasnt going to survive and had to report his findings.

true that.

uber gon
9th April 2008, 8:14 PM

Hopefully, Naruto wins by using some new air jutsu that ISN'T dangerous.

No, I think Jiraiya is really dead.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
9th April 2008, 8:56 PM

Dont forget he sank into water and you have to be a frog to swim out- DAMN!

lol j/k but yeah chakra gone, arm missing, massive blood loss, and drowning in water? he is dead.

~Kaim

Namikaze
9th April 2008, 9:04 PM
ah well. i still have my fingers crossed.

im confuesed on something. didnt kabuto say that he was fighting orochimaru's chakra/dna or whatever because it was taking over? and then by defeating the whatever is in him, he woud prove himslef stronger than orochimaru? idk...

and if both are gone for good, im waiting to see how tsunade dies. maybe konan will kill her. or even zetsu who nobody has seen fight...

~Heaven Help Us~
9th April 2008, 9:04 PM
Hopefully, Naruto wins by using some new air jutsu that ISN'T dangerous.

No, I think Jiraiya is really dead.

yeah he should kill piece of **** sasgay.

Namikaze
9th April 2008, 9:19 PM
Naruto will defeat sasuke. his wind pwns sasuke's lightning.

as for fire... that is a technicality. or naruto will learn water jutsu or discover that as another one of his elements.

LonesomeDiamond
9th April 2008, 11:09 PM
^I think he'll just persist through the battle until Sasuke pulls a chidori nagashi/kirin thing. Seeing as naruto doesnt have a kekkei genkai, he should only have one chakra nature(this was alluded to when chakra natures were 1st introduced). Naruto is still just as unpredictable as ever, he'll do fine when the moment arises.

And to the people who think Jiraiya is still alive: you are disgracing that sad speech he made as he died in believing he is still alive. stop it, hes dead. He knew he was dead and done, so he gave us all a touching goodbye. Touching goodbyes are the most siginificant hint that someone is dead.

Ivancapp
9th April 2008, 11:37 PM
^I think he'll just persist through the battle until Sasuke pulls a chidori nagashi/kirin thing. Seeing as naruto doesnt have a kekkei genkai, he should only have one chakra nature(this was alluded to when chakra natures were 1st introduced). Naruto is still just as unpredictable as ever, he'll do fine when the moment arises.

And to the people who think Jiraiya is still alive: you are disgracing that sad speech he made as he died in believing he is still alive. stop it, hes dead. He knew he was dead and done, so he gave us all a touching goodbye. Touching goodbyes are the most siginificant hint that someone is dead.

there yo go, i was waiting for some1 to say that, sadly(even tho i want him to still be alive and all), Jiraya is dead or is being hunted till death.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th April 2008, 12:43 AM
there yo go, i was waiting for some1 to say that, sadly(even tho i want him to still be alive and all), Jiraya is dead or is being hunted till death.

yeah i forgot about the"tittle for his next book" thing, it sucks that he died though.

uber gon
10th April 2008, 2:24 AM
Naruto will defeat sasuke. his wind pwns sasuke's lightning.

as for fire... that is a technicality. or naruto will learn water jutsu or discover that as another one of his elements.

Meh, it'll be interesting to see how a water Rasengan works, but I'd rather see a new NON-LETHAL wind jutsu.

LonesomeDiamond
10th April 2008, 2:38 AM
^Ive contemplated how just about all of the Rasengan elements would work. My favorite would have to be my idea for the Katon Rasengan:

Hishin Rasengan(i think this was the title...maybe, Katon Rasenhishin...@_@)- The heat is compressed to the point of creating a small sun in the users hand. User must be capable of enduring their own technique, or they basicly die....(disintigration!)

Suiton Rasengan Uzumaki- Just a rasengan w/ water swooshing around, all whirlpool like....

Doton Rasengan- Dusty rasengan...hasnt really gone too far concept-wise =_="

Raiton Rasengan- this has gone nowhere....seeing as it would just be a swirly chidori...maybe produces Ball-Lightning...*shrug*

and theres my random post for the day...:P*gets shot*

uber gon
10th April 2008, 2:43 AM
^ Neat, but I think most of us are more interested in Naruto learning a new Wind jutsu.

RandomCharizard
10th April 2008, 3:11 AM
I am going to lol@whoever Tobi really is. Tbh I just think its an older looking madara but who knows. Kishi could pull something on us...

uber gon
10th April 2008, 3:15 AM
I am going to lol@whoever Tobi really is. Tbh I just think its an older looking madara but who knows. Kishi could pull something on us...

Maybe Madara will lok like the Nemesis in the Resident Evil games.:p

Gentleman Skeleton
10th April 2008, 4:30 AM

Well, it looks like we're not going to see him this chapter. Looks like all we get before he puts his mask back on is his Sharingan.

EDIT: Oh and Itachi was good after all and the only reason he did what he did was to protect Sasuke.

Emperor Time
10th April 2008, 6:02 AM
So is Itachi dead or not?

uber gon
10th April 2008, 7:26 AM
So is Itachi dead or not?

Yep, he's DEAD.

lunic
10th April 2008, 11:53 AM
EDIT: Oh and Itachi was good after all and the only reason he did what he did was to protect Sasuke.

Eh. Go figure

~Heaven Help Us~
10th April 2008, 3:52 PM
^Ive contemplated how just about all of the Rasengan elements would work. My favorite would have to be my idea for the Katon Rasengan:

Hishin Rasengan(i think this was the title...maybe, Katon Rasenhishin...@_@)- The heat is compressed to the point of creating a small sun in the users hand. User must be capable of enduring their own technique, or they basicly die....(disintigration!)

Suiton Rasengan Uzumaki- Just a rasengan w/ water swooshing around, all whirlpool like....

Doton Rasengan- Dusty rasengan...hasnt really gone too far concept-wise =_="

Raiton Rasengan- this has gone nowhere....seeing as it would just be a swirly chidori...maybe produces Ball-Lightning...*shrug*

and theres my random post for the day...:P*gets shot*

what would happen if he mixes his wind type elelment with a water type elemnt/will it create a newer element?

Atoyont
10th April 2008, 4:04 PM
Sasuke gets the Mangekyou!
And unleashes a small Amaterasu on Tobi.
Fun.

NoDice
10th April 2008, 4:06 PM
spoiler pics are out on saiyanisland.com

Apparently whatever Madara is telling Sasuke makes him cry blood, thus transforming his eyes into Mangyekou's. Great, now Sasuke is even more powerful. Yay. Way to go Kishi, you freakin moron. On the brighter side- we may see a fight due to Sasuke lighting Madara on fire with Ameterasu.

Gentleman Skeleton
10th April 2008, 4:07 PM
Oh, and it appears as if I just ate my own words too. Something that I have said over and over won't happen did. Sasuke obtained the Mangekyou Sharingan. The script for the scene has been confirmed, but the recently revealled image has not.
http://kaze1028.myweb.hinet.net/2.jpghttp://kaze1028.myweb.hinet.net/3.jpg

uber gon
10th April 2008, 8:28 PM
Oh, and it appears as if I just ate my own words too. Something that I have said over and over won't happen did. Sasuke obtained the Mangekyou Sharingan. The script for the scene has been confirmed, but the recently revealled image has not.

Should I think it's too early to see Madara burn. Knowing Kishi, Madara is gonna do something to stop Amaterasu. Heh, wonder how Madara sounds in the animé.:D

lunic
10th April 2008, 9:17 PM

Why does it look so much like Itachi's Mangekyou?

LonesomeDiamond
10th April 2008, 9:18 PM
Theres one problem w/ this. would Sasuke have the same Mangekyou design on his eye as Itachi? or are those ITACHI'S EYES? perhaps madara/tobi captured him to get them back from him. and if they are itachi's eyes, we can now say that if you dont have the mangekyou and you steal someones eyes who does, you do not achieve the eternal.

I still hope those are sasuke's though...and he just has the same techniques in his as Itachi.(since all of them are different it seems)

edit: i was beaten....but i elaborated a bit more :P

speedhost101
10th April 2008, 9:41 PM
Ok people I like Naruto and have been reading the shippuuden manga but not properly and my older bro seems to know way more than I do.Now I need to know the following:
.Didn't Itachi take Sasukes sharingan or something, and how was Itach helping him, and now he's dead?
.When did Asuma die? Kurnerai might be having a baby?What with Asuma?
.Since when does making someone with sharingan's eyes bleed give them Mangekyou sharingan?

Ivancapp
10th April 2008, 9:51 PM
Ok people I like Naruto and have been reading the shippuuden manga but not properly and my older bro seems to know way more than I do.Now I need to know the following:
.Didn't Itachi take Sasukes sharingan or something, and how was Itach helping him, and now he's dead?
.When did Asuma die? Kurnerai might be having a baby?What with Asuma?
.Since when does making someone with sharingan's eyes bleed give them Mangekyou sharingan?

Well, to start of with, Itachi didnt take Sasukes eyes for real, it was genjutsu(hope u know what genjutsu is, its illusion)
And Asuma was dead quite a while ago, he was killed by an Akatski, forgot his name, but his pupil, Shikamaru, killed both the paired Akatsuki's(normally Akatsuki are in a group of 2), not completely tho, naruto and Kakashi finished of the mess(coz this one guy had 4 hearts or so, and shiko got 1, naru got 2 and Kakashi got 1)
And Asuma and Kuranai, nothing really is conformed that they are going to have baby, but whith the expression and all after his death, something may show up.
And about the bleeding Mangekyo, no ones knows what exactly happened yet, unless someone already read the upcomming chapter.

speedhost101
10th April 2008, 10:00 PM
Well, to start of with, Itachi didnt take Sasukes eyes for real, it was genjutsu(hope u know what genjutsu is, its illusion)
And Asuma was dead quite a while ago, he was killed by an Akatski, forgot his name, but his pupil, Shikamaru, killed both the paired Akatsuki's(normally Akatsuki are in a group of 2), not completely tho, naruto and Kakashi finished of the mess(coz this one guy had 4 hearts or so, and shiko got 1, naru got 2 and Kakashi got 1)
And Asuma and Kuranai, nothing really is conformed that they are going to have baby, but whith the expression and all after his death, something may show up.
And about the bleeding Mangekyo, no ones knows what exactly happened yet, unless someone already read the upcomming chapter.
Ok thanks but I just read the Asuma death chapter.I see why people think Kuranai was preganant coz' of the end of the chapter and It's not like I don't know anything about naruto, of course I know what genjutsu is!But how the hell was Itachi helping Sasuke, and when did he die?
Just to prove I do know much about Naruto, I'll say a spoiler most of you probably already know:

~Heaven Help Us~
10th April 2008, 10:57 PM
what would happen if he mixes his wind type elelment with a water type elemnt/will it create a newer element?

any one answer this what elemtn would it make?ice?

uber gon
10th April 2008, 11:19 PM
Why does it look so much like Itachi's Mangekyou?

Maybe Uchihas get similar MS.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th April 2008, 12:49 AM
Maybe Uchihas get similar MS.

only kakashi-senseis MS is different and Madaras Complete MS are different all of the other one are the same.cuz kakash-sensei is not uchiha blood so he had to make one differently.

uber gon
11th April 2008, 1:59 AM
only kakashi-senseis MS is different and Madaras Complete MS are different all of the other one are the same.cuz kakash-sensei is not uchiha blood so he had to make one differently.

Darn and here I thought Sasuke's would be unique because of his connection with Orochimaru. I was hoping something similar to the ouroborus symbol.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th April 2008, 2:44 AM
whats orouboros?

Gentleman Skeleton
11th April 2008, 2:49 AM
I'm beginning to think Itachi did something to Sasuke to either forcefully activate his MS, or he stored a blast of Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye somehow.

Horoika1
11th April 2008, 3:02 AM
The next chapter hasn't been released yet, right? (On the internet translated of course)

Off Topic: Can anyone see my Sig? All I see is a big green box with a little red X in upper left hand corner.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th April 2008, 3:08 AM
The next chapter hasn't been released yet, right? (On the internet translated of course)

Off Topic: Can anyone see my Sig? All I see is a big green box with a little red X in upper left hand corner.

thers no X on your sig and it has been released but not translated.

Rawk Nawtzee
11th April 2008, 5:15 AM
Who else thinks that in the next chapter, Tobi will start fighting?

uber gon
11th April 2008, 6:04 AM
whats orouboros?

It's an alchemic symbol. It's basically a snake positioned in a circular position.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
11th April 2008, 11:59 AM
New chapter's spoilers are out.

Itachi's last stand was placing a Mangekyou in Sauce's eye tha tutomatically triggers an Amaterasu when he sees Madara. Sauce says he's goign to kill Madara, Madara says that Itachi's true intentions were to protect Sauce from Madara.

Sauce has a Mangekyou now. Oh joy.

Rawk Nawtzee
11th April 2008, 3:27 PM
New chapter's spoilers are out.

Itachi's last stand was placing a Mangekyou in Sauce's eye tha tutomatically triggers an Amaterasu when he sees Madara. Sauce says he's goign to kill Madara, Madara says that Itachi's true intentions were to protect Sauce from Madara.

Sauce has a Mangekyou now. Oh joy.
Sasuke having the Mangekyou is proof enough that Kishimoto God-Modes Sasuke and contradicts everything else he's done by giving Sasuke the Mangekyou free of charge.

Kishimoto = Fail.

NoDice
11th April 2008, 4:56 PM
Sasuke having the Mangekyou is proof enough that Kishimoto God-Modes Sasuke and contradicts everything else he's done by giving Sasuke the Mangekyou free of charge.

Kishimoto = Fail.

More like HORRIBLE FAIL/BROKE HIS OWN SERIES FAIL.

Rawk Nawtzee
11th April 2008, 5:39 PM
More like HORRIBLE FAIL/BROKE HIS OWN SERIES FAIL.
See, this is why I stick to Marvel 99% of the time. They have things make sense for the most part in fictional terms and there is rarely contradiction.

Rawk Nawtzee
11th April 2008, 5:43 PM
He should go to college and take four years of writing because he's terrible at it.

Rawk Nawtzee
11th April 2008, 5:45 PM
He should go to college and take four years of writing because he's terrible at it.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th April 2008, 5:57 PM
the new one is up sasgay unlock the MS cuz supposedly(accoridng to tobi) itachi transfered his eye techniques into him..and i think uchiha madara transfered his body in obitos body thats why he is weak as hell and he sucks.

uber gon
11th April 2008, 8:10 PM
See, this is why I stick to Marvel 99% of the time. They have things make sense for the most part in fictional terms and there is rarely contradiction.

Plus the story is more interesting. Great, now I'll start sympathyzing with Itachi next chapter.

Namikaze
11th April 2008, 9:16 PM
397 came out. not a bad chapter at all. sasuke gets a taste of MS and Itachi was a good guy tryingto save konoha and his brother. :)

for summary go to leafninja.com
for entire manga including page scans and word for word translation go to onemanga.com

i actually liked the chapter. but note, sasuke only gets MS around madara's eye when unmasked.

btw TOBI IS NOT IN OBITO'S BODY! GET OVER IT!!

uber gon
11th April 2008, 10:10 PM
397 came out. not a bad chapter at all. sasuke gets a taste of MS and Itachi was a good guy tryingto save konoha and his brother. :)

for summary go to leafninja.com
for entire manga including page scans and word for word translation go to onemanga.com

i actually liked the chapter. but note, sasuke only gets MS around madara's eye when unmasked.

btw TOBI IS NOT IN OBITO'S BODY! GET OVER IT!!

Meh, at least Sasuke doesn't have to worry about becoming blind.

Great, and here I was thinking Itachi was the worst of the worst.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th April 2008, 11:45 PM
too bad itachi died that sucks he was cool as hell.

Mawile XD
12th April 2008, 12:39 AM
I'm more mad that he didn't turn out to be a psycho, who wanted to take his brother's eyes. I wanted him to die, but as a twisted freak.

uber gon
12th April 2008, 1:27 AM
I'm more mad that he didn't turn out to be a psycho, who wanted to take his brother's eyes. I wanted him to die, but as a twisted freak.

Yeah, I wanted him to die in that manner, too.

Token
12th April 2008, 2:10 AM

Phoenix. Wolverine. Sorry mate.

the new one is up sasgay unlock the MS cuz supposedly(accoridng to tobi) itachi transfered his eye techniques into him..and i think uchiha madara transfered his body in obitos body thats why he is weak as hell and he sucks. Tobi is weak now? What the hell manga have you been reading?

Please never procreate. Ever.

Blaziryu
12th April 2008, 3:51 AM
Okay, the manga is totally getting bad now. How the heck could Itachi transfer all of his eye jutsus to Sasuke just by simply poking him on the forehead.

Raging Flame
12th April 2008, 4:53 AM
Who cares how he got it? Its just a manga and if you dont like whats happening then just dont bother reading it. e_e;

Horoika1
12th April 2008, 4:59 AM
That would have been hilarious.

Glajummy
12th April 2008, 5:16 AM
Although this manga does have it's weird moments, this has to be the weirdest. That whole "transferring" eye jutsu thing was just retarded and unnecessary. We just spent weeks reading chapters of endless fighting, only so Itachi could give Sasuke the power in one panel!? WTF!

uber gon
12th April 2008, 9:03 AM
Although this manga does have it's weird moments, this has to be the weirdest. That whole "transferring" eye jutsu thing was just retarded and unnecessary. We just spent weeks reading chapters of endless fighting, only so Itachi could give Sasuke the power in one panel!? WTF!

To quote a segment from a New Found Glory song, "It's all downhill from here".

Loputousu
12th April 2008, 1:15 PM
Turns out Itachi was a good guy.

Kishimoto is the worst manga author I've ever seen, because of his Sasuke love.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th April 2008, 2:56 PM
Yeah, I wanted him to die in that manner, too.

who didnt,sasgay is the one that should have died but then naruto wouldnt be taht great.

HoennMaster
12th April 2008, 4:12 PM
Did not want to make a separate topic for this. But I noticed that spine of Volume 28 of the manga is black, are all Part 2 volumes like this? Or is just the U.S. version?

lunic
12th April 2008, 5:08 PM
Phoenix. Wolverine. Sorry mate.

More specificly, Wolverine's backstory.

Sauce-gay+God modding=FAIL.

uber gon
12th April 2008, 8:43 PM
who didnt,sasgay is the one that should have died but then naruto wouldnt be taht great.

Was it EVER great?

Namikaze
12th April 2008, 9:52 PM
maybe Itachi executed the transferring jutsu earlier. like when he coughed up blood. perhaps that was part of the ritual. it was sorta weird cause susanoo blocked kirin and he wasn't hit by much. there was no real reason to have been injured like that.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th April 2008, 10:53 PM
Was it EVER great?

its was always awesome.

Dia406
12th April 2008, 11:21 PM
The worse part of the latest chapter was that we didn't get to see Madara's face( now we well never know).
The best part of that chapter was that sas-gay had his eye bleeding man i wish he could have showed that it really hurt mwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I don't like sas-gay.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th April 2008, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
the new one is up sasgay unlock the MS cuz supposedly(accoridng to tobi) itachi transfered his eye techniques into him..and i think uchiha madara transfered his body in obitos body thats why he is weak as hell and he sucks.
Tobi is weak now? What the hell manga have you been reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
Please never procreate. Ever.

well before he was strong as hell like itachi said now he is still strong but not as strong as before so thats why i said weak as hell.

Glajummy
13th April 2008, 1:22 AM
I'm starting to think that Madara really is Obito because we've already seen how Madara looks and yet they refuse to show us his body.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th April 2008, 2:38 AM
I'm starting to think that Madara really is Obito because we've already seen how Madara looks and yet they refuse to show us his body.

and he has the things under his eyes like maadara.

NoDice
13th April 2008, 3:40 AM
its was always awesome.

for about the first 100 chapters maybe.

Horoika1
13th April 2008, 4:47 AM
I think Tobi is BOTH, yes both, Obito and Madara.

Unless the site I used translated it wrong, Tobi said "Sorry, sometimes the other gets out". It seems to indicate a double-personality, thus Obito. We already know for a fact that it's Madara, but it could be another host. Obito is the most likely though.

Otiswashere
13th April 2008, 4:51 AM
madara isnt obito because the 1st hokage and madara established the leaf village and konoha was fighting a war when obito "died." and obito couldnt be tobi because obito's right eye is with kakashi and his left got completely crushed and tobi clearly has a sharingan eye thru that hole in his mask plus tobi said his self that he was madara, therefore there is enough information to make tobi madara.

uber gon
13th April 2008, 6:31 AM

Unless the site I used translated it wrong, Tobi said "Sorry, sometimes the other gets out". It seems to indicate a double-personality, thus Obito. We already know for a fact that it's Madara, but it could be another host. Obito is the most likely though.

Great, ANOTHER ninja with DID. Just what we need.

Pit1Freedom
13th April 2008, 8:33 AM

Makes sense. According to Sakura & Kakashi, it was very much possible that Madara used very advanced Time/Space Jutsu.

How do we know Obito or whatever his name was (can't remember anymore ;_; ) didn't use that technique to escape the boulders that supposedly crushed him or whatever?

And I mean, Madara could've possessed Obito and controlled him or something, too. It would explain how he has those mood swings... He acts like a kid, and then acts very serious. Maybe all those childish moments are how Obito leaks out? That could explain a lot if he was possessed as a child, right after the accident.

--

What I'm more interested in is finding out how Itachi's good ;_; gotta love that plot twist.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th April 2008, 2:47 PM
Makes sense. According to Sakura & Kakashi, it was very much possible that Madara used very advanced Time/Space Jutsu.

How do we know Obito or whatever his name was (can't remember anymore ;_; ) didn't use that technique to escape the boulders that supposedly crushed him or whatever?

And I mean, Madara could've possessed Obito and controlled him or something, too. It would explain how he has those mood swings... He acts like a kid, and then acts very serious. Maybe all those childish moments are how Obito leaks out? That could explain a lot if he was possessed as a child, right after the accident.

--

What I'm more interested in is finding out how Itachi's good ;_; gotta love that plot twist.
every thing is what i was thinking.me too how is itachi good and that sucks no naruto next week.:/

uber gon
13th April 2008, 10:05 PM
every thing is what i was thinking.me too how is itachi good and that sucks no naruto next week.:/

Meh, I'm not really looking forward to future chapters.

Dia406
13th April 2008, 10:09 PM
Is it that the only reason people said that Tobi is Obito is because of the hair?
Just to say if Tobi=Obito Kakashi woul react something like this:
Tobi/Madara: We finnaly Kakashi Hatake.
Kakashi: Who the hell are you.
Tobi/Madara: Don't you know who I am?
Tobi/Obito: Get out of my head get out now!!!!!!
Kakashi: What was that?
Tobi/Madara: It was nothing?
Tobi/Obito: I said get out of my head!!!!
Kakashi:?????
Tobi takes off his mask revealing that he is Obito.
Kakashi:Its you it can't be!
Tobi/Madara: I'm sorry you had to see that.
Tobi/Madara uses a Sharingan technique on Kakashi there for leaving Kakashi losing his memory.

Part of this I don't know when or where it could happen.

uber gon
13th April 2008, 10:28 PM
Is it that the only reason people said that Tobi is Obito is because of the hair?
Tobi/Madara uses a Sharingan technique on Kakashi there for leaving Kakashi losing his memory.

I thought that since Tobi's face is modeled in a similar manner to Obito that they were the same.

Dia406
14th April 2008, 12:23 AM
I thought that since Tobi's face is modeled in a similar manner to Obito that they were the same.
Well if you think about it that might be true.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th April 2008, 12:38 AM

not really like that.

uber gon
14th April 2008, 8:17 PM
Well if you think about it that might be true.

Well unless Kishi makes a direct reference on Madara using Obito's body it's all up in the air.

Namikaze
14th April 2008, 8:28 PM
i guess its in the air but still, obito being madara isnt likely at all. obito was crushed and at his age, using super advanced time space/jutsu (assuming thats what it is) isnt possible. if he survived, kakashi wouuuld haaave heard something. im thinking that he has a body of chakra or something its like the only way amaterasucould hit him and he was not harmed. but as of now,we have no evidence. only theories and suspicions.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th April 2008, 9:14 PM
i guess its in the air but still, obito being madara isnt likely at all. obito was crushed and at his age, using super advanced time space/jutsu (assuming thats what it is) isnt possible. if he survived, kakashi wouuuld haaave heard something. im thinking that he has a body of chakra or something its like the only way amaterasucould hit him and he was not harmed. but as of now,we have no evidence. only theories and suspicions.

the amateratsu didnt harm him cuz he used his sharingan or space time jutsy to send it somewehre else.

uber gon
14th April 2008, 10:12 PM
the amateratsu didnt harm him cuz he used his sharingan or space time jutsy to send it somewehre else.

That, or maybe its one of his bodies special abilities.Plus Madara probably knows of a few ways to dispel Amaterasu.

Horoika1
14th April 2008, 10:25 PM
What if Madara took over Obito's body? Like Orochimaru.

Maybe that's why Orochimaru became a member of Akatsuki, so then Madara can learn the Eternal-Life Jutsu.

EDIT: Can't be right though, this jutsu only works for 3 years...unless Madara perfected it with the Sharigan, and that's why Orochimaru wanted Sharigan?

Glajummy
15th April 2008, 5:32 AM
What if Madara took over Obito's body? Like Orochimaru.

Maybe that's why Orochimaru became a member of Akatsuki, so then Madara can learn the Eternal-Life Jutsu.

EDIT: Can't be right though, this jutsu only works for 3 years...unless Madara perfected it with the Sharigan, and that's why Orochimaru wanted Sharigan?
Orochimaru probably wanted to Sharingan because it's the fastest way to learn new jutsu and his goal was to learn all jutsu known to man.

uber gon
15th April 2008, 5:59 AM
Orochimaru probably wanted to Sharingan because it's the fastest way to learn new jutsu and his goal was to learn all jutsu known to man.

Yeah, but I think the both of them learn off each other. Although Orochimaru got screwed in the end.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th April 2008, 4:02 PM
Yeah, but I think the both of them learn off each other. Although Orochimaru got screwed in the end.

yeah too bad, anyone know what day of the week does naruto manga "air"in japan.

Gentleman Skeleton
15th April 2008, 4:19 PM
yeah too bad, anyone know what day of the week does naruto manga "air"in japan.

Naruto is in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, which drops on news stands every Friday in Japan.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th April 2008, 4:45 PM
Naruto is in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, which drops on news stands every Friday in Japan.

friday okay thanks!

NoDice
15th April 2008, 4:56 PM
Keep in mind we arent going to get Naruto this week due to writers block.... er... I mean Kishi needs some "story development" time.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th April 2008, 5:01 PM
Keep in mind we arent going to get Naruto this week due to writers block.... er... I mean Kishi needs some "story development" time.

yeah i know i just needed to know when it comes out.

uber gon
15th April 2008, 6:26 PM

In Kishi's case I doubt it'll be much of an improvement.

Namikaze
15th April 2008, 9:02 PM
In Kishi's case I doubt it'll be much of an improvement.

nah cut him some slack. i mean he did have us hooked fora while before it all went downhill. wwatch after 20 years he'll start writing good.

uber gon
16th April 2008, 1:44 AM
nah cut him some slack. i mean he did have us hooked fora while before it all went downhill. wwatch after 20 years he'll start writing good.

Hopefully the next chapter and further on will be an improvement.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th April 2008, 2:55 PM
Hopefully the next chapter and further on will be an improvement.

hope it will show madaras face and have naruto get to where sasgay is.

Edit: RANK UP!!!!!

uber gon
16th April 2008, 8:04 PM
hope it will show madaras face and have naruto get to where sasgay is.

Edit: RANK UP!!!!!

Yeah those events need to happen soon.

NoDice
16th April 2008, 8:31 PM
Yeah those events need to happen soon.

More than likely, Kishi will spend the entire next chapter to recount all the ways Sasuke FAILED to recognize Itachi was saving him or whatever. Follow that up with another week for "character development." lol

uber gon
16th April 2008, 10:05 PM
More than likely, Kishi will spend the entire next chapter to recount all the ways Sasuke FAILED to recognize Itachi was saving him or whatever. Follow that up with another week for "character development." lol

That, and the reason why we should consider Itachi a "good guy". I still CAN'T believe Kishi would do that.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th April 2008, 11:01 PM

yeah thats true

Glajummy
16th April 2008, 11:43 PM
For the love of Christ, just rename the manga Naruto and Sasuke and get it over with. You don't spend a series chapters on a single person unless it's the main character. I'm be extremely angry if this Itachi's past thing last more than a chapter.

uber gon
17th April 2008, 2:31 AM
For the love of Christ, just rename the manga Naruto and Sasuke and get it over with. You don't spend a series chapters on a single person unless it's the main character. I'm be extremely angry if this Itachi's past thing last more than a chapter.

Then prepare to get angry.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th April 2008, 4:57 PM
Ten prepare to get angry.

thats true, i will read it no matter if it sucks.

uber gon
17th April 2008, 7:34 PM
thats true, i will read it no matter if it sucks.

Well at least consider the character development that may occur in this.

Namikaze
17th April 2008, 9:16 PM

yea um, not looking forward to that unless something cool happens

Glajummy
17th April 2008, 9:25 PM
Consider all the character development that will be disregarded now. Why spend so many chapters making Itachi evil with absolutely no hints that he may be a double agent, then throw that all away and say he had good intentions.

18th April 2008, 12:18 AM
Consider all the character development that will be disregarded now. Why spend so many chapters making Itachi evil with absolutely no hints that he may be a double agent, then throw that all away and say he had good intentions.

Extend the length of the series. Make Sasuke go mad with confusion. ... Give something to Tobi to say instead of showing his face.

uber gon
18th April 2008, 1:10 AM
Extend the length of the series. Make Sasuke go mad with confusion. ... Give something to Tobi to say instead of showing his face.

I dunno, I expect to see Madara's face after he tells Sasuke about Itachi's intentions.

18th April 2008, 1:29 AM
I dunno, I expect to see Madara's face after he tells Sasuke about Itachi's intentions.

seeing what kishi has done with everything else, that'll probably be dragged out into three or four chapters at least. or until kakashi comes...but that's a whole other thing

~Heaven Help Us~
18th April 2008, 1:30 AM
he should at least show tsuandes reaction to jiraiyas death right?

Namikaze
18th April 2008, 2:45 AM

i don't think we'll see madara's face for a while. remember sasuke/itachi's amaterasu. which activates upon meeting up with madara's sharingan (which i think isnt clear under the mask and thats why sasuke/itachi's MS went away)

but hey, we may see new jutsu and maybe sasuke will develop MS. i hope.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th April 2008, 4:24 AM
i don't think we'll see madara's face for a while. remember sasuke/itachi's amaterasu. which activates upon meeting up with madara's sharingan (which i think isnt clear under the mask and thats why sasuke/itachi's MS went away)

but hey, we may see new jutsu and maybe sasuke will develop MS. i hope.

he already got the MS