PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

uber gon
18th April 2008, 4:09 AM
he already got the MS

Yes, but it only activates if Madara is around. For all we know Sasuke could get the MS through his own body and it'll combine with the MS Itachi transferred to him, and the end result will be a badass combination of the two.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th April 2008, 2:54 PM
Yes, but it only activates if Madara is around. For all we know Sasuke could get the MS through his own body and it'll combine with the MS Itachi transferred to him, and the end result will be a badass combination of the two.

yeah like Madara's MS like the ultimate one or whatever.

uber gon
18th April 2008, 5:19 PM
yeah like Madara's MS like the ultimate one or whatever.

I'm thinking Sasuke would get an MS that's 2nd to MAdara's.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th April 2008, 8:33 PM
I'm thinking Sasuke would get an MS that's 2nd to MAdara's.

what do you mean 2nd to madaras?

duncan
18th April 2008, 9:01 PM
I dunno, I expect to see Madara's face after he tells Sasuke about Itachi's intentions.

Yeah, so do I. Looking back at the little bit we saw earlier wasn't quite enough. Almost looked like Ibiki from that angle. XD

About Itachi, though. I just don't think, after all this time of him being evil, he would just go good. Well, good in a loose sense of the word. We'll see, I guess.

uber gon
18th April 2008, 9:13 PM
Yeah, so do I. Looking back at the little bit we saw earlier wasn't quite enough. Almost looked like Ibiki from that angle. XD

About Itachi, though. I just don't think, after all this time of him being evil, he would just go good. Well, good in a loose sense of the word. We'll see, I guess.

Meh, I suppose in Danzou's eyes Itachi did something to help the village. Hope we see him again.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th April 2008, 4:08 PM
i wonder how naruto will react to ero-sennins death.

bookist
19th April 2008, 9:23 PM
probably by crying, shouting NO, or look impassive.

uber gon
19th April 2008, 10:34 PM
what do you mean 2nd to madaras?

2nd most powerful. What else did you think?

~Heaven Help Us~
20th April 2008, 1:35 AM
2nd most powerful. What else did you think?

i dont know.

uber gon
20th April 2008, 7:40 AM
Hope we get to see Hinata do something while we're on Naruto's team, she needs some spotlight.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th April 2008, 3:01 PM
Hope we get to see Hinata do something while we're on Naruto's team, she needs some spotlight.

yeah hopefully they actually show some action on the next chapter not jsut some talk.

it all started with eevee
20th April 2008, 9:33 PM
yeah hopefully they actually show some action on the next chapter not jsut some talk.

probably just going to be some more crap between sasuke and madara ~.~

i'd like to see some more stuff with kakashi :\

uber gon
20th April 2008, 9:55 PM
probably just going to be some more crap between sasuke and madara ~.~

i'd like to see some more stuff with kakashi :\

You're not the only one......

~Heaven Help Us~
20th April 2008, 10:15 PM
You're not the only one......

nah i want to see things with naruto like wher he is and what will tsunades reaction to jiraiyas death will be.thats all.

20th April 2008, 10:19 PM
nah i want to see things with naruto like wher he is and what will tsunades reaction to jiraiyas death will be.thats all.

well, wasn't there an interview with masashi kishimoto at the beginning of the year where he talked about what was coming? and he said something about kakashi and then something about sakura?

i'm impatiently waiting for that kakashi part.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th April 2008, 10:23 PM
well, wasn't there an interview with masashi kishimoto at the beginning of the year where he talked about what was coming? and he said something about kakashi and then something about sakura?

i'm impatiently waiting for that kakashi part.

they better not die.

/Exiled/
20th April 2008, 11:21 PM
I want to see Iruka fight someone, and end up having some kind of super secret ultimate jutsu or something...

One can always hope...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
20th April 2008, 11:27 PM
I want to see Iruka fight someone, and end up having some kind of super secret ultimate jutsu or something...

One can always hope...

Yo Exiled long time no see =P

I wouldnt be surprised if Kishi forgot to tell us that Iruka died somewhere along the line XD

~Kaim

/Exiled/
21st April 2008, 12:25 AM
Yo Exiled long time no see =P

I wouldnt be surprised if Kishi forgot to tell us that Iruka died somewhere along the line XD

~Kaim

He probably died saving the children...

duncan
21st April 2008, 3:49 PM

One can always hope...

Heh, could happen. I doubt it, but you never know...

One thing I was kind of disappointed about was how Sasuke was taken so fast. I wonder what will happen to him now. Maybe he'll decide that Madara is the real enemy then he'll go on a long chase for him or something...

Kingudora
21st April 2008, 4:06 PM
and still ignore the konoha like always

and the manga focusing on this quest

uber gon
21st April 2008, 4:33 PM
He probably died saving the children...

I'd like to think Iruka is still alive, and a Jounin.

NoDice
21st April 2008, 5:14 PM
I'd like to think Iruka is still alive, and a Jounin.

Yeah but then we all remember that Kishi doesnt give a S*** about any characters but Sasuke- and Iruka's memory slowly fades away, back into the Part 1 pages he originated from.......

Just for a show of hands- how many of you think this weeks chapter is going to absolutely suck?

*raises hand*

uber gon
21st April 2008, 7:16 PM
Yeah but then we all remember that Kishi doesnt give a S*** about any characters but Sasuke- and Iruka's memory slowly fades away, back into the Part 1 pages he originated from.......

Just for a show of hands- how many of you think this weeks chapter is going to absolutely suck?

*raises hand*

Most of it will suck, but some parts may prove quite interesting.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st April 2008, 7:27 PM
Most of it will suck, but some parts may prove quite interesting.

what he said, he should release 2 chapters on one day.

uber gon
21st April 2008, 7:38 PM
what he said, he should release 2 chapters on one day.

I doubt that will hapeen. We'll have to wait for 1 chapter a week or something.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st April 2008, 7:49 PM
I doubt that will hapeen. We'll have to wait for 1 chapter a week or something.

yeah unless they say that the week after that there will no naruto.

uber gon
21st April 2008, 10:30 PM
yeah unless they say that the week after that there will no naruto.

Which will cause me to go Juugo on someone's ***.

/Exiled/
21st April 2008, 10:55 PM
you'd want to take breaks to, if you were a manga artist who had to pump out a fully drawn chapter a week.

And I"m actually interested to know what Madara is going to say.

uber gon
22nd April 2008, 12:02 AM
you'd want to take breaks to, if you were a manga artist who had to pump out a fully drawn chapter a week.

It's probably not interesting enough to care, but who knows.

/Exiled/
22nd April 2008, 12:40 AM
It's probably not interesting enough to care, but who knows.

Well, as long as they try and get back to what Naruto's doing within the next few chapters, I"m fine...

I have other manga to occupy my time for a while XD

uber gon
22nd April 2008, 3:16 AM
Well, as long as they try and get back to what Naruto's doing within the next few chapters, I"m fine...

I have other manga to occupy my time for a while XD

And I have TV to occupy me. What with new episodes of Transformers, Pokémon, and Ben 10: Alien Force I'll be able to wait.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd April 2008, 2:40 PM
And I have TV to occupy me. What with new episodes of Transformers, Pokémon, and Ben 10: Alien Force I'll be able to wait.

me im reading 666 satan and watching rahxephon.

but anyways they shouldnt concentrate on sasgay so much.

NoDice
22nd April 2008, 5:15 PM

I was under the impression that Kishi only wrote the script and the manga was actually drawn by someone else.

uber gon
22nd April 2008, 8:18 PM
me im reading 666 satan and watching rahxephon.

but anyways they shouldnt concentrate on sasgay so much.

Unfortunately since Sasuke is Kishi's favorite character, he's gonna be focused on A LOT apparently.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd April 2008, 8:22 PM
Unfortunately since Sasuke is Kishi's favorite character, he's gonna be focused on A LOT apparently.
that sucks i would make sasgay die.

22nd April 2008, 8:27 PM
I was under the impression that Kishi only wrote the script and the manga was actually drawn by someone else.

that would kind of seem like a rip-off....

NoDice
22nd April 2008, 8:48 PM
that would kind of seem like a rip-off....

yeah true, except I dont actually buy the manga- I just read it online when its scanlated. Also, since I cant read japanese I cant tell if its only his name in the RAW(for writing and art) or if there is someone else credited.

22nd April 2008, 8:56 PM
yeah true, except I dont actually buy the manga- I just read it online when its scanlated. Also, since I cant read japanese I cant tell if its only his name in the RAW(for writing and art) or if there is someone else credited.

I do the same thing.... But it wouldn't be right if Kishi was only writing the chapters. Like, seriously, he gets paid so much...and gets so much publicity.... He should be the only one who develops Naruto.

NoDice
22nd April 2008, 9:00 PM
I do the same thing.... But it wouldn't be right if Kishi was only writing the chapters. Like, seriously, he gets paid so much...and gets so much publicity.... He should be the only one who develops Naruto.

This is true. With the way hes been taking the story lately I think maybe Kishi should take a break and let someone else write it .

22nd April 2008, 9:05 PM
This is true. With the way hes been taking the story lately I think maybe Kishi should take a break and let someone else write it .

Well... I just think a break would be good. Stories never carry the same attraction when a different author than the original writes them.

Namikaze
22nd April 2008, 10:22 PM
does this mean that everyone forgives Kishi for doing bad witht he storyline as of late or what?

Surreal
22nd April 2008, 11:45 PM
I wouldn't count on it.

/Exiled/
23rd April 2008, 12:51 AM
I wish Sasuke could just be killed off -.-

NoDice
23rd April 2008, 1:37 AM
I wish Sasuke could just be killed off -.-

If Sasuke gets killed off, and ONLY WHEN Sasuke gets killed off- will I forgive Kishi. He must make amends for the horrible character favoritism and poorly written plot as of late.

blisseymaster
23rd April 2008, 1:45 AM
If Sasuke gets killed off, and ONLY WHEN Sasuke gets killed off- will I forgive Kishi. He must make amends for the horrible character favoritism and poorly written plot as of late.

I'm pretty sure Kishi would rather eliminate the village of Konoha with all of it's people before Sasuke goes bye bye.

NoDice
23rd April 2008, 1:53 AM
I'm pretty sure Kishi would rather eliminate the village of Konoha with all of it's people before Sasuke goes bye bye.

Dont say that! With the amount of BULLS&%! predicted on this thread I wouldnt even be suprised at this point if Kishi did kill all of Konoha, and the Sunagakure too.

Mr.Ralts
23rd April 2008, 2:01 AM
Dont say that! With the amount of BULLS&%! predicted on this thread I wouldnt even be suprised at this point if Kishi did kill all of Konoha, and the Sunagakure too.

Ok, how about just Team Gai excluding TenTen.

NoDice
23rd April 2008, 2:08 AM
Ok, how about just Team Gai excluding TenTen.

Nah, Ive never really cared about TenTen. Kishi never devoloped her character so why would I care? or anyone?

Besides, Neji and Rock Lee kick *** and would totally over shadow TenTen even if she was a remotely developed character.

Mr.Ralts
23rd April 2008, 2:18 AM
So who do you think will still be around at the the end because I don't think Sasuke will still be alive.

NoDice
23rd April 2008, 2:25 AM
So who do you think will still be around at the the end because I don't think Sasuke will still be alive.

Its hard to say at this point. Id say at the very end- either Naruto will have to kill Sasuke, and become Hokage... or Sasuke will kill Naruto. As far as who else dies between now and the end- I think all of the Akatsuki with be dead, and probably a few big name jonin like Kakashi and Gai.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd April 2008, 7:01 PM
Its hard to say at this point. Id say at the very end- either Naruto will have to kill Sasuke, and become Hokage... or Sasuke will kill Naruto. As far as who else dies between now and the end- I think all of the Akatsuki with be dead, and probably a few big name jonin like Kakashi and Gai.
i think tsunade will be dead too, then all the sannin will be dead and then 3 new sannin will be made and they will be sasgay naruto and sakura.

Ivancapp
23rd April 2008, 7:10 PM
i think tsunade will be dead too, then all the sannin will be dead and then 3 new sannin will be made and they will be sasgay naruto and sakura.

(Not sarcastic) let me guess, the next generation's "naruto" is................................................ konohamaru???????!

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd April 2008, 7:22 PM
(Not sarcastic) let me guess, the next generation's "naruto" is................................................ konohamaru???????!

idk it could be.

uber gon
23rd April 2008, 7:31 PM
idk it could be.

I dunno, I'd think Konohamaru would at least be a bit more "competent" than Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd April 2008, 7:49 PM
I dunno, I'd think Konohamaru would at least be a bit more "competent" than Naruto.

yeah and then the kid with the runny nose and the glasses will go all bad and stuff.

23rd April 2008, 8:29 PM
yeah and then the kid with the runny nose and the glasses will go all bad and stuff.

he definitely resonates "evil"

~Heaven Help Us~
24th April 2008, 1:11 AM
he definitely resonates "evil"

yeah he does.

uber gon
24th April 2008, 5:10 AM
yeah he does.

So that means the girl becomes the background character, right.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th April 2008, 2:22 PM
So that means the girl becomes the background character, right.

yep then konohamaru will like her but shell like the other kid.and then in the future after naruto is dead theyll be the sannin.

NoDice
24th April 2008, 4:14 PM
yep then konohamaru will like her but shell like the other kid.and then in the future after naruto is dead theyll be the sannin.

This is assuming Kishi doesnt run out of ideas and start stereotypically copying other mangas ENTIRELY, followed by him being assassinated for disrespect.

As far as the next 3 Sannin goes, I dont think that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke will become the next- simply because they probably wont ever be traveling in a group together ever again, and the man that named the original Sannin is dead. And I dont believe Konohamaru will become the "next Naruto" and like-wise with the the rest of his 3 kid cell.

duncan
24th April 2008, 4:45 PM
This is assuming Kishi doesnt run out of ideas and start stereotypically copying other mangas ENTIRELY, followed by him being assassinated for disrespect.

As far as the next 3 Sannin goes, I dont think that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke will become the next- simply because they probably wont ever be traveling in a group together ever again, and the man that named the original Sannin is dead. And I dont believe Konohamaru will become the "next Naruto" and like-wise with the the rest of his 3 kid cell.

Yeah, I agree. Even though there has been a LOT of foreshadowing (what, with each of the three training under the sannin, etc.) I don't think it's going to turn out that way either. Of course, if for some reason Sasuke comes back to Konoha after defeating Itachi, then it will be very odd indeed. I don't see how that could happen, but...

NoDice
24th April 2008, 5:03 PM
Yeah, I agree. Even though there has been a LOT of foreshadowing (what, with each of the three training under the sannin, etc.) I don't think it's going to turn out that way either. Of course, if for some reason Sasuke comes back to Konoha after defeating Itachi, then it will be very odd indeed. I don't see how that could happen, but...

Yeah, but I think IF Sasuke did come back he would be thrown in jail (not that he couldnt break out) for betraying Konoha in the first place. And not to mention he almost mortally wounded Yamato when they met up with him at Orochis lair.

On a side-note, Ive seen a few spoilers on various manga forums that point to Itachi being some sort of savior of Konoha, and they say that he was "ordered" to kill the Uchiha because of their violent practices of killing children that have not achieved Sharingan by age 13 or something of that sort.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th April 2008, 7:50 PM
Yeah, but I think IF Sasuke did come back he would be thrown in jail (not that he couldnt break out) for betraying Konoha in the first place. And not to mention he almost mortally wounded Yamato when they met up with him at Orochis lair.

On a side-note, Ive seen a few spoilers on various manga forums that point to Itachi being some sort of savior of Konoha, and they say that he was "ordered" to kill the Uchiha because of their violent practices of killing children that have not achieved Sharingan by age 13 or something of that sort.

yeah but i imagine that sasgay is fighting sakura and naruto and then some bad guy comes and then they have to join forces or some crap like that and then they kill the guy and before he dies he calls them the 3 new sannin or something since the guy was strong and they killed him easily.

uber gon
24th April 2008, 7:55 PM

Wonder who ordered him to kill his family? Surely not the 3rd Hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th April 2008, 8:05 PM
Wonder who ordered him to kill his family? Surely not the 3rd Hokage.

Uchiha Madara.

uber gon
24th April 2008, 8:14 PM
Uchiha Madara.

That's most likely. Anyway, I saw a spoiler that suggests that some monster (kyubi or something) has the sharingan.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th April 2008, 8:17 PM
That's most likely. Anyway, I saw a spoiler that suggests that some monster (kyubi or something) has the sharingan.

probably they are gonna seal him in madara if they catch it.where did you see it?

uber gon
24th April 2008, 8:27 PM
probably they are gonna seal him in madara if they catch it.where did you see it?

Saiyanisland. I was thinking that could be Sasuke's summon.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th April 2008, 8:28 PM
Saiyanisland. I was thinking that could be Sasuke's summon.

could be that he made all of his summons with the sharingan.

can you post a link?i cant find it.

uber gon
24th April 2008, 10:07 PM

Ooh, sharingan monsters, sweet.

NoDice
24th April 2008, 10:22 PM

saiyanisland.com

they always have REAL spoilers, although it takes them awhile to update and it certainly isnt the best site to go to if its a Monday or Tuesday and you want your Naruto fix, but its a very reliable site.

EDIT: That is definitely the Kyuubi with the Sharingan in that picture. Perhaps certain clans such as the Uchiha are descendants of demons?

Gentleman Skeleton
25th April 2008, 12:51 AM
EDIT: That is definitely the Kyuubi with the Sharingan in that picture. Perhaps certain clans such as the Uchiha are descendants of demons?

Or it's just to symbolize the Kyuubii under the influence of the Sharingan similar to what happened to Manda after Sasuke's fight with Deidara.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th April 2008, 1:09 AM
saiyanisland.com

they always have REAL spoilers, although it takes them awhile to update and it certainly isnt the best site to go to if its a Monday or Tuesday and you want your Naruto fix, but its a very reliable site.

i know i cant find it on saiyanisland.

NoDice
25th April 2008, 1:33 AM
Or it's just to symbolize the Kyuubii under the influence of the Sharingan similar to what happened to Manda after Sasuke's fight with Deidara.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.

@ Heaven Help Us:

The spoiler just appears to be a picture of Sasuke and old school Madara, with Kyuubi under the Sharingans influence as the background. Its also in color- and its right underneath the link to chapter 397 in the upper right side of the main page.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th April 2008, 1:39 AM
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.

@ Heaven Help Us:

The spoiler just appears to be a picture of Sasuke and old school Madara, with Kyuubi under the Sharingans influence as the background. Its also in color- and its right underneath the link to chapter 397 in the upper right side of the main page.

oh there it is and i even saw it today, thats just the kyubi being hypnotized by UM sharingan, it sucks that if sasgay learns to control the kyubi with the sharingan then naruto will lose to him. hope naruto gets a random eye technique from nowhere and kills sasgay.

NoDice
25th April 2008, 1:57 AM
oh there it is and i even saw it today, thats just the kyubi being hypnotized by UM sharingan, it sucks that if sasgay learns to control the kyubi with the sharingan then naruto will lose to him. hope naruto gets a random eye technique from nowhere and kills sasgay.

After seeing Pein, I want to see Naruto inherit the Rinnegan somehow.

Im going to have to make a bet and predict that Naruto does inherit some kind of genetic justsu SOMEHOW. How though, Im just unsure.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th April 2008, 1:59 AM
After seeing Pein, I want to see Naruto inherit the Rinnegan somehow.

Im going to have to make a bet and predict that Naruto does inherit some kind of genetic justsu SOMEHOW. How though, Im just unsure.

he better get sometihng cuz then hell lose to sasgay easily. i think itll be coo if naruto hears about ero-sennin and the he goes after pein and then kills him and then he somehow gets his rinnegan inplanted in his eyes and then kills sasgay with that, thatll be the best.

NoDice
25th April 2008, 2:04 AM
he better get sometihng cuz then hell lose to sasgay easily. i think itll be coo if naruto hears about ero-sennin and the he goes after pein and then kills him and then he somehow gets his rinnegan inplanted in his eyes and then kills sasgay with that, thatll be the best.

Best idea Ive heard in awhile.

Naruto with Rinnegan would own anything, being able to see all vantage points just using shadow clones (although he can do that to some extent now) would be able to take down anything- even the movement predicting Sharingan.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th April 2008, 2:06 AM

Naruto with Rinnegan would own anything, being able to see all vantage points just using shadow clones (although he can do that to some extent now) would be able to take down anything- even the movement predicting Sharingan.

he can but each body gets his own eyes, they dont share the eyes. if he gets the rinnegan and does the tajuu(thats whats it called?) kage bunshin hell be like unstoppable.

NoDice
25th April 2008, 2:12 AM
he can but each body gets his own eyes, they dont share the eyes. if he gets the rinnegan and does the tajuu(thats whats it called?) kage bunshin hell be like unstoppable.

Yeah, and Naruto has learned a decent array of jutsu as well, making him much more versatile and able to create a "psuedo-pein" effect by using Kyuubi chakra to make simultaneous clones,Toad Summons, and his two 'sengans.

uber gon
25th April 2008, 4:53 AM

Doubt Kishi will allow Naruto to be that good.

NoDice
25th April 2008, 5:35 AM
Doubt Kishi will allow Naruto to be that good.

Thats a given, since he ISNT Sasuke and all, but theres always wishful thinking.

Raging Flame
25th April 2008, 10:09 AM
Just read 398. It is pure awesomeness. Naruto better get a good chunk of chapters all to himself after all this Sasuke stuff is done. The spotlight has been on Sasuke waaaaay to long.

Atoyont
25th April 2008, 3:06 PM
Wow, Kishimoto's a master at drawing out stories.
I think that I'd prefer stuff like this in a story form, not Manga.

Anyway...
We learn the First Hokage's name: Senju Hashirama. His Moukton powers might be clan based.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th April 2008, 3:26 PM
he better make naruto the best character or then at least change the name of the show to sasgay.

Edit:i just read chapta 398and it didnt say anything all we learned that the first hokages name is senju Hashirama thats all.and i think his mokuton was clan based but then i think madara killed his whole clan so only he remained so yeah, then in the future the 1st hokage order the sandaime to kill off the uchiha clan cuz they kill off his clan so they could be "even". thats what i think.

Blaziryu
25th April 2008, 4:31 PM
So I just read chapter 398, and I have to say that Madara is totally feeding Sasuke bullsh*t. I can't believe that the 3rd Hokage order the massarce of the Uchiha clan. This make Sasuke want to destroy Konoha as payback for making his life miserable.

NoDice
25th April 2008, 6:19 PM
he better make naruto the best character or then at least change the name of the show to sasgay.

Edit:i just read chapta 398and it didnt say anything all we learned that the first hokages name is senju Hashirama thats all.and i think his mokuton was clan based but then i think madara killed his whole clan so only he remained so yeah, then in the future the 1st hokage order the sandaime to kill off the uchiha clan cuz they kill off his clan so they could be "even". thats what i think.

I dont think that Madara killed Senju's clan or ordered them to be executed- its more likely, at least to me that the clan may have abandoned Hashirama after an alliance with the Uchiha.

I think its turnin out more likely that the Uchiha's were still practicing the whole "kill your brother and your friend BS" and thats why Itachi was ordered to kill the clan. According to Madara the Uchihas used to be on top as far as Ninja goes back during the wars, and since after they made an alliance with the Senju- the Uchiha continued to kill their own, is why the First (or the Third) decided to give Itachi this mission, becayse after the wars came a long period of peace and culteral evolution- inhibited by the Uchiha's practices. Having a clan kill its own people looks bad on Konoha, and therefore it had to be stopped.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th April 2008, 6:23 PM
I dont think that Madara killed Senju's clan or ordered them to be executed- its more likely, at least to me that the clan may have abandoned Hashirama after an alliance with the Uchiha.

I think its turnin out more likely that the Uchiha's were still practicing the whole "kill your brother and your friend BS" and thats why Itachi was ordered to kill the clan. According to Madara the Uchihas used to be on top as far as Ninja goes back during the wars, and since after they made an alliance with the Senju- the Uchiha continued to kill their own, is why the First (or the Third) decided to give Itachi this mission, becayse after the wars came a long period of peace and culteral evolution- inhibited by the Uchiha's practices. Having a clan kill its own people looks bad on Konoha, and therefore it had to be stopped.

thats a good reason but i think its my reason but it could be both you know, or all 3.

uber gon
25th April 2008, 7:16 PM
Well my eyes are starting to see the 3rd Hokage in a new perspective.:(

Anyway, I think I saw FEMALE Uchiha in this chapter.:)

NoDice
25th April 2008, 7:57 PM
Well my eyes are starting to see the 3rd Hokage in a new perspective.:(

Anyway, I think I saw FEMALE Uchiha in this chapter.:)

I wouldnt place the blame entirely on the 3rd. You forget Danzo has a part in this, as well as the other 2 members or Sarutobi's 3 man cell.

Im pretty sure in the pic of all the Uchiha, theres a few females there, which makes me wonder if the women of the clan practiced the same " sibling killing rituals" as the clans brothers?

thats a good reason but i think its my reason but it could be both you know, or all 3.

I totally agree there. Right now we dont know much, since Kishi couldnt pump out a 30 page chapter for once to keep the story uninterrupted. *******.

uber gon
25th April 2008, 11:08 PM
Well if by some awkward reincarnation situation occurs, I'm hoping I don't become reincarnated as an Uchiha in Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th April 2008, 11:54 PM
i wanna see a girl uchiha with the sharingan.

Mawile XD
26th April 2008, 1:37 AM
I'm not completely mad with Kishimoto, as long as he makes Naruto complete Wind Release: Rasengan, beat Sasuke, and give him a good chunk of chapters. I think I can forgive him, as long as Sasuke is a lot weaker without Orochimaru inside him. We haven't seen Sasuke fight in a while without Orochimaru absorbed in him, so he won't have the chakra to beat the crap out of Naruo as much as Kishi would like him to.

Horoika1
26th April 2008, 2:30 AM
I have some suspicions that seem to be pointing in this direction.

If Madara can convice Sasuke about his story of Itachi and Sasuke eventually joins Akatsuki I can see that Sasuke is going to be sent after Naruto, the Kyuubi.

Then they're gonna fight, PROBABLY both killing each other and the end of the series!
OR they become friends again and kill Madara and destroy Akatsuki.

At least that's the way I see it going. But we have to wait and see what happens after Madara's story of Itachi. It might go in some other unforseen and unpredicatble direction.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th April 2008, 3:37 AM
I have some suspicions that seem to be pointing in this direction.

If Madara can convice Sasuke about his story of Itachi and Sasuke eventually joins Akatsuki I can see that Sasuke is going to be sent after Naruto, the Kyuubi.

Then they're gonna fight, PROBABLY both killing each other and the end of the series!
OR they become friends again and kill Madara and destroy Akatsuki.

At least that's the way I see it going. But we have to wait and see what happens after Madara's story of Itachi. It might go in some other unforseen or unpredicatble direction.

i never thoguht of sasgay joining akutski, maybe theyll kill each other but naruto will survive with the kyuubi.

uber gon
27th April 2008, 12:58 AM
i wanna see a girl uchiha with the sharingan.

I'd pity the girl though. Her clan SUCKS.

LonesomeDiamond
27th April 2008, 2:14 AM
^good times...

Ahh, being grounded sure is fun...ive got tonight and thats it! woo!

Anyways, ive read the chapters. the last one really p***ed me off, cuz it tried to make Itachi look good...which he isnt...

At least this chapter took that crap back...but now theyre telling us crap we already knew...Shodaime's name is kinda nice, but otherwise this is old news. the valley of the end told us already!

and i have nothing else to say...cuz one piece, bleach, and yu yu hakusho are catching my interest more than naruto lately =_="

EmberStar the Blaziken
27th April 2008, 3:07 AM
I'd pity the girl though. Her clan SUCKS.

There prolly was one, but she is dead now.

I agree, this seems to have flipped Itachi's character upside down. Why would they drag us through that whole "I'm an avenger" storyline only to find out he was good?

duncan
27th April 2008, 3:30 AM

I think you hit it on the head, there. We won't know for sure for a couple more weeks, but that makes perfect sense. Well, close to perfect sense. There are still some pretty big holes, but we'll see.

And also, the idea of Madara making all this up (or at least bending the truth to his own end) is still a real possibility. If he gets Sasuke to believe him (which I'm not so sure about, but that's a whole other deal) then it's true he could use him for his own ends.

Something we can't forget is that Madara is telling Sasuke this for a reason. And I'm sure it's not just for old times' sake, either.

uber gon
27th April 2008, 3:40 AM
There prolly was one, but she is dead now.

I agree, this seems to have flipped Itachi's character upside down. Why would they drag us through that whole "I'm an avenger" storyline only to find out he was good?

I suppose Kishi thought this plot twist would make Naruto even MORE popular. BUT...IT...AIN'T.

Boy, could you imagine Konoha with Danzou as Hokage? I'd HATE to be an Uchiha there.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th April 2008, 3:53 AM
I suppose Kishi thought this plot twist would make Naruto even MORE popular. BUT...IT...AIN'T.

Boy, could you imagine Konoha with Danzou as Hokage? I'd HATE to be an Uchiha there.

theres no naruto next week, theres no manga that are in the shonen jump next week.some holiday in japan.

uber gon
27th April 2008, 3:56 AM
theres no naruto next week, theres no manga that are in the shonen jump next week.some holiday in japan.

Well that sucks.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th April 2008, 4:03 AM
Well that sucks.

yeah it does but i have card captor sakura blazer drive and rahxephon to read and wtach while it airs.

uber gon
27th April 2008, 6:27 AM
Wonder if we'll see Danzou in the future? I would like to know why he "authorized" the Uchiha killings?

The Doctor
27th April 2008, 11:18 AM

It's called Golden Week. Basically, it's their version of Spring Break.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th April 2008, 2:39 PM
Wonder if we'll see Danzou in the future? I would like to know why he "authorized" the Uchiha killings?

me too, but i really really wanna see tsunades raction to jiraiyas death

duncan
27th April 2008, 6:32 PM

Heh, knowing him, I don't think it he would have minded all that much. Then again, a lot of stuff still isn't adding up to me. Madara better have a good explanation. XD

Namikaze
27th April 2008, 7:22 PM
Heh, knowing him, I don't think it he would have minded all that much. Then again, a lot of stuff still isn't adding up to me. Madara better have a good explanation. XD

Madara wont be getting around to doing much. any second now naruto & co. are gonna come in, just watch.

Didn't Madara say that Itachi was a victim of Konoha's past? you think that 80 years ago someone decided that something had to be done about the Uchiha's or that there was a prophecy? that would be really gay.

uber gon
28th April 2008, 12:44 AM
Madara wont be getting around to doing much. any second now naruto & co. are gonna come in, just watch.

Didn't Madara say that Itachi was a victim of Konoha's past? you think that 80 years ago someone decided that something had to be done about the Uchiha's or that there was a prophecy? that would be really gay.

Well apparently the higher ups in Konoha didn't object to the idea of killing all the Uchihas. Frankly I don't see why they asked Itachi to do that though.

duncan
28th April 2008, 12:48 AM
Well apparently the higher ups in Konoha didn't object to the idea of killing all the Uchihas. Frankly I don't see why they asked Itachi to do that though.

Neither do I. I mean...it DOES make sense when you think that it was the easiest way. Instead of having a bunch of jonin do it, one disgruntled Uchiha is a lot quieter.

The thing that really gets me, though, is just how Itachi could have been ordered to kill the most powerful clan in Konoha? It just isn't adding up for me, yet.

uber gon
28th April 2008, 12:58 AM
Neither do I. I mean...it DOES make sense when you think that it was the easiest way. Instead of having a bunch of jonin do it, one disgruntled Uchiha is a lot quieter.

The thing that really gets me, though, is just how Itachi could have been ordered to kill the most powerful clan in Konoha? It just isn't adding up for me, yet.

Well he did say he had a very covert mission to attend to if the manga and TV show have shown me. That, and maybe Danzou was strolling along and met up with Itachi to give him the mission.

NoDice
28th April 2008, 4:03 AM

Exactly. I'd like to add another predection. Sasuke stated that the whole reason he killed Itachi is because his killing the clan was is what caused his pain throughout his whole life. If thats the case, what Madara is doing is convincing Sasuke (possibly with lies) to turn (more) against Konoha and want to take out Danzou and the 2 elders that are the 3rds comrades for revenge.

If that doesnt seem likely then Im at a loss for what does.

uber gon
28th April 2008, 7:03 PM
Exactly. I'd like to add another predection. Sasuke stated that the whole reason he killed Itachi is because his killing the clan was is what caused his pain throughout his whole life. If thats the case, what Madara is doing is convincing Sasuke (possibly with lies) to turn (more) against Konoha and want to take out Danzou and the 2 elders that are the 3rds comrades for revenge.

Well IF Sasuke believes Madara then that scenario would most likely happen, but who knows.

duncan
28th April 2008, 7:38 PM

I think that's a pretty clear motive for Madara to tell Sasuke everything. It also explains why Itachi planted Amaterasu in Sasuke. If Itachi was still allied to Konoha, than he obviously wouldn't want Sasuke to here Madara out and go against it further. Interesting stuff, for sure.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th April 2008, 8:10 PM
i think it was the 3rd hokage cuz remeber anbu people work under the hokage.also i think madara is telling sasgay lies so he can turn against konoha and especially naruto since he is the future hokage.

Edit:according to narutocentral.com the airdates for both naruto manga and anime are:
* Naruto Anime Episode 57 (05/08/08)
* Naruto Manga Chapter 399 (05/02/08)
* Naruto Anime Episode 58 (05/08/08)
* Naruto Manga Chapter 400 (05/09/08)

uber gon
29th April 2008, 5:34 AM
i think it was the 3rd hokage cuz remeber anbu people work under the hokage.also i think madara is telling sasgay lies so he can turn against konoha and especially naruto since he is the future hokage.

Edit:according to narutocentral.com the airdates for both naruto manga and anime are:
* Naruto Anime Episode 57 (05/08/08)
* Naruto Manga Chapter 399 (05/02/08)
* Naruto Anime Episode 58 (05/08/08)
* Naruto Manga Chapter 400 (05/09/08)

Well at least we don't have to wait TOO long for more manga/animé.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th April 2008, 3:01 PM
Well at least we don't have to wait TOO long for more manga/animé.

we have to wait 2 weeks now for anime.

edit: i have a question is it worth buying this:http://www.amazon.com/Fall-2007-Naruto-Volumes-1-27/dp/1421519801/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209479785&sr=8-4

for 200 dollars? or is it better to buy them separately?

NoDice
29th April 2008, 3:43 PM
we have to wait 2 weeks now for anime.

edit: i have a question is it worth buying this:http://www.amazon.com/Fall-2007-Naruto-Volumes-1-27/dp/1421519801/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209479785&sr=8-4

for 200 dollars? or is it better to buy them separately?

Well it depends on how much you want to spend. Realistically youre only saving yourself about 15 dollars if you buy the box set. So if you have a few fave volumes Id suggest just buying those and completing the collection as you go.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th April 2008, 3:45 PM
Well it depends on how much you want to spend. Realistically youre only saving yourself about 15 dollars if you buy the box set. So if you have a few fave volumes Id suggest just buying those and completing the collection as you go.

yeah but i want the whole collection not just some.i dont care about the little picture book or poster it comes with, but 15 bucks is a lot of money.

also if i calculated correctly buying them all seperatly with tax will be 230 dollars.

NoDice
29th April 2008, 4:13 PM
yeah but i want the whole collection not just some.i dont care about the little picture book or poster it comes with, but 15 bucks is a lot of money.

also if i calculated correctly buying them all seperatly with tax will be 230 dollars.

yeah i didnt factor in tax because youd be paying about the same amount of it if you bought them seperately ($215) or together ($200).

And since you want them all, then go right ahead and shell out the dough. Id never spend that much money on a box set of any kind at this point, definitely not after my G/F spent over 150 bucks on a Sex and the City DVD collectors set. Waste of money.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th April 2008, 4:23 PM
yeah i didnt factor in tax because youd be paying about the same amount of it if you bought them seperately ($215) or together ($200).

And since you want them all, then go right ahead and shell out the dough. Id never spend that much money on a box set of any kind at this point, definitely not after my G/F spent over 150 bucks on a Sex and the City DVD collectors set. Waste of money.

do you think its worth it though?cuz with 15 bucks i could by myself another manga volume of anyother manga series.

NoDice
29th April 2008, 4:53 PM
do you think its worth it though?cuz with 15 bucks i could by myself another manga volume of anyother manga series.

I personally never read the pre-time skip manga, so its pretty much your call there. If you really enjoyed it, Id suggest buying it, and with any luck- it may become a collectors item- which would hold its value and eventually increase it after it ends its printing run.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th April 2008, 5:13 PM
I personally never read the pre-time skip manga, so its pretty much your call there. If you really enjoyed it, Id suggest buying it, and with any luck- it may become a collectors item- which would hold its value and eventually increase it after it ends its printing run.

yeah imma buy it.but i need to save up for along time.

Just to repeat the note, since this week is the Golden Week holidays in Japan, many weekly publication will not be coming out. So apart from no new Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc, there also will not be any new Fairy Tail, Negima, Inuyasha, Tsubasa RC, Hajime no Ippo (810 was last weeks) and Detective Conan.
They will all be back next week.
nvm thas a quote form one manga.com so no naruto.

LittleRedRodeo
2nd May 2008, 12:13 AM
Recent chapter was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

D: I need to quit this series for a while. Wait a few weeks, or a month, or so, and then come back to see if anything is happening. You know, Flashback City takes so long, and the series looks like it's going NOWHERE. In fact, it doesn't seem like it'll get to anywhere decent ever again *sobsob*

Hupla
2nd May 2008, 1:31 AM
Recent chapter was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

D: I need to quit this series for a while. Wait a few weeks, or a month, or so, and then come back to see if anything is happening. You know, Flashback City takes so long, and the series looks like it's going NOWHERE. In fact, it doesn't seem like it'll get to anywhere decent ever again *sobsob*

Link to the chapter?

uber gon
2nd May 2008, 2:36 AM
Meh, I'm hoping Madara's story is 100% true, or I'm goona go Red Hulk on someone's ***.

duncan
2nd May 2008, 2:40 AM
Meh, I'm hoping Madara's story is 100% true, or I'm goona go Red Hulk on someone's ***.

Hmm, let's see here. Akatsuki member. Check. Stole his brother's eyes. Check. Fought the first Hokage for control of Konoha. Check. Kidnapped Sasuke. Check. Yeah, all the signs of a kind, honest person. XD

Really, I do think he's telling the truth. How much of it, though, is what I'm wondering about.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd May 2008, 4:03 AM
theres no naruto this week people.

NoDice
2nd May 2008, 4:06 PM
Dont worry guys Kishi will throw any twist into the plot that everybody saw coming a million miles away. Its his style now- to be generic and cliche'

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd May 2008, 4:10 PM
the next chapter better be good and better be all about sasgay.

NoDice
2nd May 2008, 4:14 PM
I just want Madara to finish his little early Konoha story, so we all have that cleared up for us, follow that up with Naruto and co. showing up to their location. However, not even the first of the things I listed is likely since Kishi cant make more than 12 pages of crap per week.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd May 2008, 4:17 PM
I just want Madara to finish his little early Konoha story, so we all have that cleared up for us, follow that up with Naruto and co. showing up to their location. However, not even the first of the things I listed is likely since Kishi cant make more than 12 pages of crap per week.

yea cuz of shonen jump of whatever he should make at least once 2 chapters a week.

NoDice
2nd May 2008, 5:33 PM
If Shonen is whats holding his page length back, I say Kishi goes independant and just publishes a 45-60 page Naruto manga once a month.

uber gon
2nd May 2008, 5:33 PM
Hmm, let's see here. Akatsuki member. Check. Stole his brother's eyes. Check. Fought the first Hokage for control of Konoha. Check. Kidnapped Sasuke. Check. Yeah, all the signs of a kind, honest person. XD

Really, I do think he's telling the truth. How much of it, though, is what I'm wondering about.

Well I guess I don't have to worry about being TOO mad, although with the pace the story is going, who knows.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd May 2008, 10:39 PM
Well I guess I don't have to worry about being TOO mad, although with the pace the story is going, who knows.

he should make his own little shonen jump thing, like those manga magazines and he should continue his mangas there.

Kabuto
3rd May 2008, 12:09 AM
I miss BF's smarta** remarks every week. Where is he?

NoDice
3rd May 2008, 12:11 AM
I miss BF's smarta** remarks every week. Where is he?

Hes been MIA for almost a month now I think. Having a little Anti-Naruto around always seemed to keep things balanced... except now all frequenters here hate Kishi pretty much anyways. Damn his Sasugay favoritism.

Kabuto
3rd May 2008, 12:14 AM
I suppose all the bans turned him off the forum.

NoDice
3rd May 2008, 12:20 AM
I suppose all the bans turned him off the forum.

Was he banned frequently? I never noticed. These forums are like Alcatraz for posting members. Only a very small few escape the SPAM hammer. Kinda like we are right now.

EmberStar the Blaziken
3rd May 2008, 5:02 AM
So why would Itachi agree to killing his own family? How is that protecting Sasuke. Methinks Mandara is hiding something bigger.

Lucario At Service
3rd May 2008, 8:59 AM
Well i know this might be a odd question but i wanted to know something. Well by reading the manga i got the idea that only few people in the Naruto world knows that Naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage but does Naruto know that himself. What i mean to ask that does Naruto know that he is the son of Minato Namikaze because sometimes i have a feeling that Naruto knows this & sometime it feels like he doesn't. So please help me in this because i am new to this.

The Doctor
3rd May 2008, 10:53 AM
Well i know this might be a odd question but i wanted to know something. Well by reading the manga i got the idea that only few people in the Naruto world knows that Naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage but does Naruto know that himself. What i mean to ask that does Naruto know that he is the son of Minato Namikaze because sometimes i have a feeling that Naruto knows this & sometime it feels like he doesn't. So please help me in this because i am new to this.

No he doesn't. All he knows is that he's been compared to Minato and, according to Kakashi, may surpass him.

Namikaze
3rd May 2008, 8:55 PM
No he doesn't. All he knows is that he's been compared to Minato and, according to Kakashi, may surpass him.

I think once Kakashi said that Naruto has already surpassed himself. but i dont get that. what does he mean? did naruto surpass him jutsu/chakra wise? kakashi still seems a way better ninja than naruto.

i think that madara is telling sasuke this to turn him, and then he'll exact his revenge on Konoha. that's the point of akatsuki. to collect the tailed beasts and wield the power said to be able to wipe out countries. the first of which will be konoha.

uber gon
3rd May 2008, 9:15 PM
he should make his own little shonen jump thing, like those manga magazines and he should continue his mangas there.

Yeah, that'd be neat.

duncan
3rd May 2008, 9:28 PM
I think once Kakashi said that Naruto has already surpassed himself. but i dont get that. what does he mean? did naruto surpass him jutsu/chakra wise? kakashi still seems a way better ninja than naruto.

i think that madara is telling sasuke this to turn him, and then he'll exact his revenge on Konoha. that's the point of akatsuki. to collect the tailed beasts and wield the power said to be able to wipe out countries. the first of which will be konoha.

I think that's a very good reason. But the more I think about it, what if Madara gets Sasuke's loyalty? Doubtful, but think about if he does. He would send him to Konoha to get Naruto for them. Something to think about...

Namikaze
3rd May 2008, 10:01 PM
I think that's a very good reason. But the more I think about it, what if Madara gets Sasuke's loyalty? Doubtful, but think about if he does. He would send him to Konoha to get Naruto for them. Something to think about...

yea. Madara's motive seems to be a bit obvious or at least easy to predict. it can be interpretted many ways, but we'll never know what it really is until Kishi reveals it. hopefully, thats in a week or two. and then on with some serious action.

uber gon
4th May 2008, 1:11 AM
yea. Madara's motive seems to be a bit obvious or at least easy to predict. it can be interpretted many ways, but we'll never know what it really is until Kishi reveals it. hopefully, thats in a week or two. and then on with some serious action.

I'm just hoping Naruto will be able to use the Rasenshuriken without ANY restraint. It's such a cool move and it sucked when I found out it couldn't be used as much. I mean Sasuke has all the cool jutsu, why not Naruto?

~Heaven Help Us~
4th May 2008, 1:27 AM
cuz sasgay is kishimotos fav character.he makes sasgay gay like that.madara is just turning sasgay against konoha.

duncan
4th May 2008, 4:43 AM
I'm just hoping Naruto will be able to use the Rasenshuriken without ANY restraint. It's such a cool move and it sucked when I found out it couldn't be used as much. I mean Sasuke has all the cool jutsu, why not Naruto?

Yeah, that would be cool.

You know, wouldn't that be something? Naruto vs. Sasuke, round two. I bet it'd be much better than last time. XD

uber gon
4th May 2008, 5:21 AM
Yeah, that would be cool.

You know, wouldn't that be something? Naruto vs. Sasuke, round two. I bet it'd be much better than last time. XD

Hopefully we'll see Naruto summon more of the weapons that he has in the manga art.

Lucario At Service
4th May 2008, 8:20 AM
Well i think Madara is trying to make Sasuke come to his side (like many people said above) because he seems to feel that Sasuke might be more powerful than he was ever. As for the matter of Sasuke joining Akatsuki, well i don't think that would happen at this point of time but even if Sasuke does join Akatsuki he won't be send after Naruto (for the Nine-Tails) because that job presently belong to Pain (or Pein). Also i don't think the reason for Madara forming the Akatsuki is because of that Jutsu they are trying to make because that is Pain's reason. I think Madara's reason to get the beasts is so that he could gain back the power he lost while he tried to control Nine-Tails.

Also i think that Naruto would soon be knowing that he is the son of the 4th Hokage (if he doesn't know it already) because the frog which contained the code for unlocking Nine-Tails power in Naruto has been now sent to him & i am sure this would lead in the discovery of that point.

As for the reason for why the 4th Hokage decided to seal the Nine-Tails power in Naruto. I think the reason is simple, the 4th might have found out during his fight with the Nine-Tails that it was being controlled by someone & he must have deduced that a person who is able to control a Nine-Tails must be more powerful than the beasts itself & thought that the person might be danger to the village in the future & the only way to defeat him might be to combine the power of the Nine-Tails with a human so that there combine power might be able to over come the power of that person.
It might even be possible that the 4th might have known about Madara (& his plans to form Akatsuki) but he couldn't do anything because the village was in danger because of the Nine-Tails. Well it might even be possible that Madara found out that the 4th knew about his plan & so to stop the 4th Hokage from interfearing his plan must have sent the Nine-Tails to destroy the village.

At last i want to ask something, does the Mangekyo Sharingan which was given by Itachi to Sasuke has become an Immortal Mangekyo Sharingan or is a normal Mangekyo Sharingan, because in a way the requirement to get a Immortal Mangekyo Sharingan was fullfilled when Sasuke got that from Itachi (taking or giving it from one brother to another).

duncan
4th May 2008, 3:50 PM
Well i think Madara is trying to make Sasuke come to his side (like many people said above) because he seems to feel that Sasuke might be more powerful than he was ever. As for the matter of Sasuke joining Akatsuki, well i don't think that would happen at this point of time but even if Sasuke does join Akatsuki he won't be send after Naruto (for the Nine-Tails) because that job presently belong to Pain (or Pein). Also i don't think the reason for Madara forming the Akatsuki is because of that Jutsu they are trying to make because that is Pain's reason. I think Madara's reason to get the beasts is so that he could gain back the power he lost while he tried to control Nine-Tails.

Also i think that Naruto would soon be knowing that he is the son of the 4th Hokage (if he doesn't know it already) because the frog which contained the code for unlocking Nine-Tails power in Naruto has been now sent to him & i am sure this would lead in the discovery of that point.

As for the reason for why the 4th Hokage decided to seal the Nine-Tails power in Naruto. I think the reason is simple, the 4th might have found out during his fight with the Nine-Tails that it was being controlled by someone & he must have deduced that a person who is able to control a Nine-Tails must be more powerful than the beasts itself & thought that the person might be danger to the village in the future & the only way to defeat him might be to combine the power of the Nine-Tails with a human so that there combine power might be able to over come the power of that person.
It might even be possible that the 4th might have known about Madara (& his plans to form Akatsuki) but he couldn't do anything because the village was in danger because of the Nine-Tails. Well it might even be possible that Madara found out that the 4th knew about his plan & so to stop the 4th Hokage from interfearing his plan must have sent the Nine-Tails to destroy the village.

At last i want to ask something, does the Mangekyo Sharingan which was given by Itachi to Sasuke has become an Immortal Mangekyo Sharingan or is a normal Mangekyo Sharingan, because in a way the requirement to get a Immortal Mangekyo Sharingan was fullfilled when Sasuke got that from Itachi (taking or giving it from one brother to another).

Heh, not short on ideas like the rest of us, eh? XD

Well, I agree with you that Madara wants Sasuke to do his bidding, though how remains to be seen. I doubt that Sasuke would get up and join, but if Madara gets the bug in his ear about going after Naruto (the reason why in a minute), especially if the rest of his story "conveniently" contains the reason why the Nine-tales attacked Konoha. Sasuke already knows that it's in Naruto, so maybe he can be persuaded to get it for him. Not the Akatsuki, though. For Madara.

There are still some big holes in that (and I unfortunately forgot the main point I was trying to say...) but I'm still pretty interested in what Sasuke will do. Will he join the Akatsuki? Very doubtful. Will he unknowingly do Madara's bidding? Maybe. Or will he (knowing Kishi) fight Madara? Who knows?

uber gon
4th May 2008, 7:58 PM
Heh, not short on ideas like the rest of us, eh? XD

Well, I agree with you that Madara wants Sasuke to do his bidding, though how remains to be seen. I doubt that Sasuke would get up and join, but if Madara gets the bug in his ear about going after Naruto (the reason why in a minute), especially if the rest of his story "conveniently" contains the reason why the Nine-tales attacked Konoha. Sasuke already knows that it's in Naruto, so maybe he can be persuaded to get it for him. Not the Akatsuki, though. For Madara.

There are still some big holes in that (and I unfortunately forgot the main point I was trying to say...) but I'm still pretty interested in what Sasuke will do. Will he join the Akatsuki? Very doubtful. Will he unknowingly do Madara's bidding? Maybe. Or will he (knowing Kishi) fight Madara? Who knows?

I have ideas, they're just too complicated for others to follow.

Anyway, my money is on Sasuke fighting Madara. Doubt Kishi would let Sasuke go REALLY bad.

Namikaze
4th May 2008, 9:44 PM
Wow, that's a lot of insight Lucario at Service.

And in answer to your Eternal MS question, no. Sasuke hasn't actually activated his own MS. The one we saw was identical to Itachi's only because Itachi gave it to him. Besides if it were Sasuke's, I'm sure it would have a different design as in all MS seen so far.

I thought that the 4th sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto for some other reason. I forget where, (Maybe at Leafninja) i think i read something about Naruto having to use the Kyuubi's light side to combat the dark side and then use those chakras to make some super jutsu.

As for Madara sending the Kyuubi to Konoha, that was his first attempt at revenge on the village that banished him. The 4th just happened to be a good ninja who was the unfortunate victim of it. i think that that was Madara's whole reason for Kyuubi/Akatsuki/Collecting all tailed beasts.

Finally, regarding the storyline, Sasuke may fight Madara but that won't be a long fight because its too early for either to die. it'll probably be interfered with. He may join akatsuki to get his revenge on Danzou & co. But most miportantly, what happened to the rest of team snake and Kisame? i bet you all forgot about that. :)

Lucario At Service
5th May 2008, 8:00 AM
And in answer to your Eternal MS question, no. Sasuke hasn't actually activated his own MS. The one we saw was identical to Itachi's only because Itachi gave it to him. Besides if it were Sasuke's, I'm sure it would have a different design as in all MS seen so far.

So does that mean that in order to gain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan both the brothers must be the user of the normal Mangekyo Sharingan first.

I thought that the 4th sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto for some other reason. I forget where, (Maybe at Leafninja) i think i read something about Naruto having to use the Kyuubi's light side to combat the dark side and then use those chakras to make some super jutsu.

I think it was something like when the 4th sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto he seperated the light & dark part of its power & made it possible so that Naruto would be able to use the light parts power without getting effected by its dark part power (he sealed the dark part completely i think).

But most miportantly, what happened to the rest of team snake and Kisame? i bet you all forgot about that. :)

Well i thought about that too but thats not the main point right now. The main point right now is the discussion between Sasuke & Madara which is going on now. Also they are sort of minor characters compared to Sasuke, Madara & Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th May 2008, 4:39 PM
So does that mean that in order to gain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan both the brothers must be the user of the normal Mangekyo Sharingan first.

I think it was something like when the 4th sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto he seperated the light & dark part of its power & made it possible so that Naruto would be able to use the light parts power without getting effected by its dark part power (he sealed the dark part completely i think).

Well i thought about that too but thats not the main point right now. The main point right now is the discussion between Sasuke & Madara which is going on now. Also they are sort of minor characters compared to Sasuke, Madara & Naruto.
for some reason i think kisame is gonna be the last akutski to die.

duncan
5th May 2008, 5:19 PM
for some reason i think kisame is gonna be the last akutski to die.

Yeah...I think Kisame is to tough and smart to go down easily.

And Lucario At Service, we can discuss Team Snake all we like. o_O Why on earth not?

Personally, I think Kisame will (or has already, probably, seeing as time's a little screwed up right now with all the things going on) just beat it when he finds out Itachi is dead. No point in fighting them, I wouldn't think.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th May 2008, 5:26 PM
Yeah...I think Kisame is to tough and smart to go down easily.

And Lucario At Service, we can discuss Team Snake all we like. o_O Why on earth not?

Personally, I think Kisame will (or has already, probably, seeing as time's a little screwed up right now with all the things going on) just beat it when he finds out Itachi is dead. No point in fighting them, I wouldn't think.
no not because of that but because they will not pay attention to him cuz his unimportant.i think konan is gonna die next fo some reason, konan or zetsu.too bad deidara died dough he was cool as hell.

duncan
5th May 2008, 5:29 PM
no not because of that but because they will not pay attention to him cuz his unimportant.i think konan is gonna die next fo some reason, konan or zetsu.too bad deidara died dough he was cool as hell.

Oh yeah, Deidara was my favorite Akatsuki. It was so funny when the first Shippuuden came out and we found out he was a guy. lol

Konan or Zetsu, you think? I don't know...things are happening so fast now, I have no idea what to expect. XD

~Heaven Help Us~
5th May 2008, 5:33 PM
Oh yeah, Deidara was my favorite Akatsuki. It was so funny when the first Shippuuden came out and we found out he was a guy. lol

Konan or Zetsu, you think? I don't know...things are happening so fast now, I have no idea what to expect. XD

yeah deidara was my favorite too.

uber gon
5th May 2008, 6:49 PM
Wonder if we'll see Naruto and Suigetsu "bonding".

~Heaven Help Us~
5th May 2008, 9:03 PM
Wonder if we'll see Naruto and Suigetsu "bonding".

who is suigetsu?

uber gon
5th May 2008, 9:15 PM
who is suigetsu?

Kisame rip-off who is in Sasuke's team "Snake". He carries Zabuza's old sword.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th May 2008, 9:18 PM
Kisame rip-off who is in Sasuke's team "Snake". He carries Zabuza's old sword.

oh i know now, why would he bond with naruto?

uber gon
5th May 2008, 9:46 PM
oh i know now, why would he bond with naruto?

It doesn't have to be "good" bonding, for all we know they could kick the snot out of each other.

JasonChu
5th May 2008, 9:52 PM
Another skip.i got sats this week.well nice treats at the weekend
find out what happen between the battle
Itachi Mustn Died!!!

~Heaven Help Us~
5th May 2008, 10:06 PM
Another skip.i got sats this week.well nice treats at the weekend
find out what happen between the battle
Itachi Mustn Died!!!

i seriously didnt understand anything you said in this post.

well anyways i wanna see naruto fight the big guy that had the first curse seal ever, and sakura fight the other girl.that'd be tito manbito.

uber gon
5th May 2008, 11:48 PM
i seriously didnt understand anything you said in this post.

well anyways i wanna see naruto fight the big guy that had the first curse seal ever, and sakura fight the other girl.that'd be tito manbito.

Heh, maybe there'll be some clothes coming off of Sakura and the other girl.:D

bookist
6th May 2008, 12:02 AM
if that happened imagine what would happen if 4kids got it.

uber gon
6th May 2008, 12:04 AM
if that happened imagine what would happen if 4kids got it.

Luckily 4Kids doesn't have rights to Naruto, huh.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
6th May 2008, 12:44 AM
Heh, maybe there'll be some clothes coming off of Sakura and the other girl.:D

that'd be tito manbit too.

Lucario At Service
6th May 2008, 7:58 AM

Well i didn't say that we cannot discuss about them, i just said that they are presently unimportant because the main point right now is the story which Madara is saying to Sasuke & what would be Sasuke's reaction to it, also the main reason for them Team Snake's formation was to find Itachi. But since he is dead i don't think Team Snake would be active anymore, but the members of Team Snake might have different roles from now on in the series. Like Mizugetsu would go on his quest to get all the swords of the Seven Mist Swordsmen, Juugo might try to find a cure for himself, & i don't know what Karin will do but whatever she does i think it might be related to Sasuke.

Kazuki Mirai
6th May 2008, 12:20 PM
Either that or they'll be underdeveloped and forgotten like the rest of the Naruto characters. (Tenten being a HUGE example)

~Heaven Help Us~
6th May 2008, 2:58 PM
Either that or they'll be underdeveloped and forgotten like the rest of the Naruto characters. (Tenten being a HUGE example)

yeah it sucks that tenten is ingored shes coo as hell.and that karin girl might start to follow sasuke or look for him cuz she dosnt know where he is but with her ability she could find him easily.

uber gon
6th May 2008, 5:02 PM
yeah it sucks that tenten is ingored shes coo as hell.and that karin girl might start to follow sasuke or look for him cuz she dosnt know where he is but with her ability she could find him easily.

I'm thinking we're gonna see Naruto's team and Sasuke's team working together in the future. Of course, that's after Kisame most likely pwns Suigetsu, but who knows.

JasonChu
6th May 2008, 5:58 PM
Yh its so obvious Sasuke and Naruto
going to work together in Shippuden movie 2,seen iin the trailer
I JUST LOVE SASUKE
DONT CALL HIM EMO.
He got humour in episode 100.

uber gon
6th May 2008, 6:00 PM
Yh its so obvious Sasuke and Naruto
going to work together in Shippuden movie 2,seen iin the trailer
I JUST LOVE SASUKE
DONT CALL HIM EMO.
He got humour in episode 100.

However, he was a pretty big jerk during later points. Heh, image a NarutoXSasuke rasengan.:p

JasonChu
6th May 2008, 6:29 PM
No Image a NarutoxSasuke Chidogan Mixed with Rasengan+Chidori.
in the Anime i wish hurry up and tell the story of how asuma****** already

uber gon
6th May 2008, 6:45 PM
No Image a NarutoxSasuke Chidogan Mixed with Rasengan+Chidori.
in the Anime i wish hurry up and tell the story of how asuma****** already

That's what I was thinking. Heh, exterior damage AND internal stabbing. Neat.:D

duncan
6th May 2008, 7:27 PM

XD Yeah, that would be cool.

Well i didn't say that we cannot discuss about them, i just said that they are presently unimportant because the main point right now is the story which Madara is saying to Sasuke & what would be Sasuke's reaction to it, also the main reason for them Team Snake's formation was to find Itachi. But since he is dead i don't think Team Snake would be active anymore, but the members of Team Snake might have different roles from now on in the series. Like Mizugetsu would go on his quest to get all the swords of the Seven Mist Swordsmen, Juugo might try to find a cure for himself, & i don't know what Karin will do but whatever she does i think it might be related to Sasuke.

Yeah, maybe. But until the next chapter comes out, I think we're about out of ideas. XD

Maybe Team Snake will disband, maybe not. I think it depends on what Sasuke does now.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th May 2008, 10:57 PM

yeah but they are giving fillers

uber gon
7th May 2008, 2:08 AM
Suigetsu: Kills Kisame, gets Samehada, and after perhaps after chatting in a friendly manner to Naruto and Co. about Sasuke leaves to get the other 5 swords of the mist although Raiga's swords may be a little difficult.

Juugo: He goes to Konoha and asks Tsunade if she can help him with his disease. She does and afterwards he joins Konoha and fights for them.

Karin: Hell I don't know what SHE'D do.:p

Danzou: He'll probably go Gendo on us and do something that'll alter the world of Naruto in ways that'll make us REALLY dislike him.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th May 2008, 3:10 AM
Suigetsu: Kills Kisame, gets Samehada, and after perhaps after chatting in a friendly manner to Naruto and Co. about Sasuke leaves to get the other 5 swords of the mist although Raiga's swords may be a little difficult.

Juugo: He goes to Konoha and asks Tsunade if she can help him with his disease. She does and afterwards he joins Konoha and fights for them.

Karin: Hell I don't know what SHE'D do.:p

Danzou: He'll probably go Gendo on us and do something that'll alter the world of Naruto in ways that'll make us REALLY dislike him.

karin i have a good feeling that sakura will kill her.remember she like sasagay and so does karin.

uber gon
7th May 2008, 7:43 PM
karin i have a good feeling that sakura will kill her.remember she like sasagay and so does karin.

Heh, I'd love to see THAT catfight.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
7th May 2008, 7:45 PM
Heh, I'd love to see THAT catfight.:D

me too hopefully itll be in the near future.

uber gon
7th May 2008, 7:52 PM
me too hopefully itll be in the near future.

Maybe it's next issue.:p

JasonChu
7th May 2008, 8:52 PM
Maybe all 3 of them join the leaf village.
While Sakura now leaves sasuke and falls in love complete with Naruto
leaving Karin and Ino fighting Sasuke out.
Imagine:

Ino:'Get away from Sasuke,You unfasionedable Werido;
Karin: What do you say Ino Pig?'
'Play Fights'

7th May 2008, 8:53 PM
Imagine:

'Play Fights'

I would kill myself if that happened.

JasonChu
7th May 2008, 9:07 PM
I would kill myself if that happened.

I know but really the writer going to make sakura to really be naruto eventually.

7th May 2008, 9:11 PM
I know but really the writer going to make sakura to really be naruto eventually.

Or she will die (though I doubt it), or she will follow Tsunade as Hokage, making Naruto jealous+mad, making him kill himself/her. - Then Sakura will be too distracted to bother with relationships. So there will be no relationship between the two.

OR something will happen to Sasuke, and Sakura will go all emo, and she won't have the heart to engage in any relationship.

JasonChu
7th May 2008, 9:44 PM
Or she will die (though I doubt it), or she will follow Tsunade as Hokage, making Naruto jealous+mad, making him kill himself/her. - Then Sakura will be too distracted to bother with relationships. So there will be no relationship between the two.

OR something will happen to Sasuke, and Sakura will go all emo, and she won't have the heart to engage in any relationship.

Sakura become hokage?
You have better chance saying Sasuke became Hokage
Naruto has more chance of dying the moments after he became Hokage.
cause he still contains Nine tail Fox.which will be gone in a matter of time

7th May 2008, 10:41 PM
Sakura become hokage?
You have better chance saying Sasuke became Hokage
Naruto has more chance of dying the moments after he became Hokage.
cause he still contains Nine tail Fox.which will be gone in a matter of time

I'm following where it said that Sakura was becoming strong enough to surpass Tsunade.
The fox will probably continue to eat Naruto up from the inside, and *okay now total making it up* Naruto will go to the Akastuki and steal their technology and be like "OH YEAH NOW TO GET THIS DAMNED FOX OUT OF ME!!" and then he'll die (again) but then someone ELSE will sacrifice themself for him and all will be well and good with the world.

furchasm
7th May 2008, 11:05 PM
man go to www.naruto-tv.com and its got every episode posted in japan its awesome! Go Naruto xD

7th May 2008, 11:08 PM
man go to www.naruto-tv.com and its got every episode posted in japan its awesome! Go Naruto xD

is that considered SPAM?

oh yeah is it just me or in episode like 37 did they say that Kabuto was found as the only person alive in the middle of a battlefield? Has someone mention this already? probably so but just thought I'd ask

JasonChu
8th May 2008, 12:37 AM
naruto filters tomoroz.So excited@.@

NoDice
8th May 2008, 1:47 AM
naruto filters tomoroz.So excited@.@

Naruto filter?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th May 2008, 3:11 AM
all i know is that naruto will go with hinata.

bookist
8th May 2008, 3:48 AM
Watch the end of the newest naruto movie and then tell me that.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th May 2008, 3:49 AM
Watch the end of the newest naruto movie and then tell me that.

i havent even watched the first one.dont say waht happens, wait do you mean #2 shipuuden or number one?

Rawk Nawtzee
8th May 2008, 1:52 PM

If he doesn't die in the end. >:/

~Heaven Help Us~
8th May 2008, 1:54 PM
If he doesn't die in the end. >:/

true, but i think he won't. i know sasagy will and he should.

uber gon
8th May 2008, 6:14 PM
Imagine:

'Play Fights'

I'd expect Karin to say something a LITTLE more extreme to Ino.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th May 2008, 8:03 PM
I'd expect Karin to say something a LITTLE more extreme to Ino.

i jsut finsished watching the shippuuden movie and it was coo.

uber gon
8th May 2008, 8:06 PM
i jsut finsished watching the shippuuden movie and it was coo.

Heh, maybe we'll het to see the Ultimate Rasengan in the manga.:)

Token
8th May 2008, 8:44 PM
Are you shitting me?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th May 2008, 10:20 PM

thats what good about the ransengan it could mix with other chakras and make a better one unlike the chidori the chidori its crap just like sasgay.

NoDice
8th May 2008, 10:50 PM

Thats not the Ultimate Rasengan in the movie- Ult. Rasen. is what Jiraiya used on Pein, while Naruto uses some sort of Shion Demon Despelling Rasengan in the movie.

Anyone look at the spoiler script for the next chapter? It reveals a few interesting tidbits about the Uchihas alliance with the Senju. If you want to check it out go to saiyanisland.com. They have 4 spoiler pics and the script if youd like to read it.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th May 2008, 10:53 PM
Thats not the Ultimate Rasengan in the movie- Ult. Rasen. is what Jiraiya used on Pein, while Naruto uses some sort of Shion Demon Despelling Rasengan in the movie.

Anyone look at the spoiler script for the next chapter? It reveals a few interesting tidbits about the Uchihas alliance with the Senju. If you want to check it out go to saiyanisland.com. They have 4 spoiler pics and the script if youd like to read it.

thanks for tellimg me ive been waiting for the spoiler pics!

uber gon
9th May 2008, 1:52 AM
Man, Konoha sure doesn't look like a village I'd want to visit anytime soon.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th May 2008, 3:34 AM
Man, Konoha sure doesn't look like a village I'd want to visit anytime soon.

yeah its ****ed up jsut like the other 4 great countries.

uber gon
9th May 2008, 6:27 AM
yeah its ****ed up jsut like the other 4 great countries.

Got that right.

That Scary Clefairy
9th May 2008, 7:32 AM
Normally I don't come here, but today I have a question. Anyone know where I can find a site that has all of the Kishimoto Naruto illustration scans? Including the new ones?

I want to study something about them. Would be helpful If you can provide em or something.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th May 2008, 5:29 PM
Normally I don't come here, but today I have a question. Anyone know where I can find a site that has all of the Kishimoto Naruto illustration scans? Including the new ones?

I want to study something about them. Would be helpful If you can provide em or something.

onemanga.com or mangafox.com

just finsihed reading the new chapter, idk if to beleive madara that the kyuubi attack was him or a nartural disaster.

JasonChu
9th May 2008, 6:16 PM
Oh come on a sudden attack by a giant kynubi 9 tail fox,you call this an accident,theres more to the plot than that.but what madara said about Itachi must be true

The Doctor
9th May 2008, 6:32 PM
Oh come on a sudden attack by a giant kynubi 9 tail fox,you call this an accident,theres more to the plot than that.but what madara said about Itachi must be true

The Kyuubi is a malevolent, sadistic creature. It was logical to think it would attack Konoha for the sake of attacking Konoha because there was nothing stopping it.

uber gon
9th May 2008, 6:39 PM
Geez, could you imagine a Konoha run by Danzo or any of the others who wanted to dispose of the Uchiha?

~Heaven Help Us~
9th May 2008, 6:41 PM
Geez, could you imagine a Konoha run by Danzo or any of the others who wanted to dispose of the Uchiha?

yeah thats true thanks ot that chapter i feel sorry for itachi.

uber gon
9th May 2008, 6:59 PM
yeah thats true thanks ot that chapter i feel sorry for itachi.

Wonder how Danzo and the others forced him to kill his family?

~Heaven Help Us~
9th May 2008, 7:28 PM

me too. to bad he died.

uber gon
9th May 2008, 7:46 PM
me too. to bad he died.

Yeah, after this I was hoping ,aybe something else could happen. Unlikely now though.

Ivancapp
9th May 2008, 9:15 PM

Maybe they brainWASHED him.....
This just turns evrything around ,after hearing the true story, or is it true......................

That Scary Clefairy
9th May 2008, 9:47 PM
onemanga.com or mangafox.com

They have the manga chapters. Where is it they have the illustrations?

duncan
9th May 2008, 10:35 PM
Okay...this chapter makes some sense. But hang on. Think back to when Itachi and Sasuke were younger. Itachi was decent back then, so let's say that he wasn't involved back then. Supposedly the Uchiha planned the coup after the Kyuubi attacked, right? That's about what? Eight years or so between the the Kyuubi attack and the killing of the Uchiha.

If Itachi was ordered to become their spy, it most likely would have happened (based on his treatment of Sasuke, which makes sense) within a year or so of the killings. When he got the Mangekyou, it was likely in it's final stages. I wonder though...seeing as most of our info about that time was from Sasuke, does anyone know exactly how old he was when?

LittleRedRodeo
9th May 2008, 11:42 PM
I liked the 10-11 page spread in this chapter, not gonna lie.

uber gon
10th May 2008, 12:06 AM
I know people seem to dislike Sasuke, but you gotta feel sorry for him in this case.

Mawile XD
10th May 2008, 12:15 AM
Yep. He's pretty confused. He spends all his mature life training to kill Itachi, and then is told that his clan wanted to overthrow Konoha, and that Itachi saved the village.

Blaziryu
10th May 2008, 12:16 AM
Man, Madara is totally pathetic. Not only did his clan/family abandon him, but he also lost to Hashirama even though he had the Kyuubi at his side. No wonder he created his Tobi image, deep down he's really a loser.

uber gon
10th May 2008, 12:35 AM
Yep. He's pretty confused. He spends all his mature life training to kill Itachi, and then is told that his clan wanted to overthrow Konoha, and that Itachi saved the village.

Heh, Konoha better apoligize to him soon.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th May 2008, 1:17 AM
They have the manga chapters. Where is it they have the illustrations?

try wikipedia

Shoddragon
10th May 2008, 3:53 AM
@ Duncan, I believe ITachi killed the clan when he was about12 or 13. I think it is 12 however, because very shortly after that when ITachi left, he cut off Orochimaru's hand in that genjutsu ( amazing since it was a 12 year old itachi vs orochimaru and itachi RAPED).

~Heaven Help Us~
10th May 2008, 4:22 AM
he was anbu so he worked under the hokage so the konoha higher ups probably order the hokage to kill the clan its not the sandaimes fault.

LonesomeDiamond
10th May 2008, 4:42 AM
I really cant keep up in here anymore :(

I liked the scene w/ Madara controlling kyuubi...that looked magnificant. otherwise, i hate the current goings ons...cuz i just dont care about any of this...this manga just so happens to be titled "Naruto", if anyone forgot....=_="

uber gon
10th May 2008, 6:08 AM
he was anbu so he worked under the hokage so the konoha higher ups probably order the hokage to kill the clan its not the sandaimes fault.

Wonder how much power the Hokage really have in the village?

That Scary Clefairy
10th May 2008, 6:58 AM
try wikipedia

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs15/300W/f/2007/050/c/6/Sasuke_VS_Naruto_by_Tionniel.jpg

this is the scan i'm looking for. but i wnat a higher and better quality one.

uber gon
10th May 2008, 9:24 AM
Wonder how much I'll hate living in Konoha NEXT chapter?

The Doctor
10th May 2008, 10:32 AM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs15/300W/f/2007/050/c/6/Sasuke_VS_Naruto_by_Tionniel.jpg

this is the scan i'm looking for. but i wnat a higher and better quality one.

The title page is in full width and height on OneManga, but I can't remember which. Fortunately, I've got both halves of this image here (http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/ChaosMagician/00b.jpg) and here (http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/ChaosMagician/00a.jpg). Hope it helps.

JasonChu
10th May 2008, 2:06 PM
Okay...this chapter makes some sense. But hang on. Think back to when Itachi and Sasuke were younger. Itachi was decent back then, so let's say that he wasn't involved back then. Supposedly the Uchiha planned the coup after the Kyuubi attacked, right? That's about what? Eight years or so between the the Kyuubi attack and the killing of the Uchiha.

If Itachi was ordered to become their spy, it most likely would have happened (based on his treatment of Sasuke, which makes sense) within a year or so of the killings. When he got the Mangekyou, it was likely in it's final stages. I wonder though...seeing as most of our info about that time was from Sasuke, does anyone know exactly how old he was when?

16/17,they mention him being so young and being the head of Anbu

Horoika1
10th May 2008, 2:17 PM
Yeah, I can see this going completely where Sasuke MIGHT join Akatsuki and go on a "revenge-spree" through Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th May 2008, 3:49 PM
no you know what i think i think that madara is plotting a way to get sasagys eyes.so he is telling him all of these lies so he could get himself killed ant sutff.

The Doctor
10th May 2008, 4:44 PM
no you know what i think i think that madara is plotting a way to get sasagys eyes.so he is telling him all of these lies so he could get himself killed ant sutff.

Why would he want Sasuke's eyes? Need I remind you he has a perfect Mangekyou Sharingan?

~Heaven Help Us~
10th May 2008, 5:10 PM
Why would he want Sasuke's eyes? Need I remind you he has a perfect Mangekyou Sharingan?

well he told sasgay that he lost it over the years, and if he is bsing he might want his eyes to make a even better perfect MS

The Doctor
10th May 2008, 7:00 PM
well he told sasgay that he lost it over the years, and if he is bsing he might want his eyes to make a even better perfect MS

Considering it's perfect, I don't see how it could be better.

Although, taking your idea into mind, it's possible Madara wants Sasuke's eyes to restore his. Alternatively, "perfect" could basically mean "complete, no-loss-of-eyesight" Mangekyou.

duncan
10th May 2008, 7:07 PM

Although, taking your idea into mind, it's possible Madara wants Sasuke's eyes to restore his. Alternatively, "perfect" could basically mean "complete, no-loss-of-eyesight" Mangekyou.

Yeah, it does make a bit of sense. But that doesn't explain why he is telling Sasuke this whole story, when he could easily get his eyes without it. Unless there's some other clause to the whole taking Sharingan deal...

Shoddragon
10th May 2008, 10:18 PM
the Eternal( Eternal or prefect or permanent are all accepted and such) Mangekyou SHaringan is so perfect because you can use the MS techniques without going blind ( Like Itachi was, which is why he wanted sasuke's eyes), but the ultimate power is the ability to control the kyuubi, available only through the power of the EMS. so the EMS has two things teh MS does not: you can use the MS techniques without fear of going blind ( an inextinguishable light) and being able to control the kyuubi. both the regular and Mangekyou versions of the sharingan offer slight SLIGHT kyuubi suppression ( sasuke just stopped the chakra from flowing into naruto BEFORE it could start going into naruto).

ALthough the story is basically the same as if KIshimoto renamed the title of the manga to Sasuke since its ridiculously sasuke and uchiha based now :(.

JasonChu
10th May 2008, 11:54 PM
The Filters with 12 men is BORING
I Thought Sora was a bad guy till now0-0 cos in the opening
I think Kabuzu&Hidan arc come after this, They'll kill The monk like in manga and also Asuma

~Heaven Help Us~
11th May 2008, 1:25 AM

thats what i meant ijust didnt explain it good, and to the prson above its called fillers.

what would happen if you mix Doton techniques with Fuuton?

Hiro xd
11th May 2008, 3:21 AM
Doton+Fuuton=Sand, which is what the elemental chart says.

Horoika1
11th May 2008, 3:22 AM
Dust technique?

Or sand, as the poster above me said.