PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

Hiro xd
11th May 2008, 4:41 AM
Dust could also make sense, i wonder if they will ever combine three or more elements together.

uber gon
11th May 2008, 6:20 AM
The title page is in full width and height on OneManga, but I can't remember which. Fortunately, I've got both halves of this image here (http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/ChaosMagician/00b.jpg) and here (http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/ChaosMagician/00a.jpg). Hope it helps.

Wonder if those demons are foreshadowing futre abilities of Naruto and Sasuke? Also, why can't Kishi give Naruto some neat signature weapon other than kunai? In the other manga scans Naruto has other cooler weapons that he could use in the manga.

Lucario At Service
11th May 2008, 9:53 AM
Considering it's perfect, I don't see how it could be better.

Although, taking your idea into mind, it's possible Madara wants Sasuke's eyes to restore his. Alternatively, "perfect" could basically mean "complete, no-loss-of-eyesight" Mangekyou.

Well as much as i know Madara's EMS lost its power because of his over use of it to control the Kyuubi & one of the reasons he formed the Akatsuki was so that he could gain back his EMS lost power by using the power of the Bijuu's. As for why he would want Sasuke i don't know.

As for the matter of the story which Madara is saying, it could be possible that it is true except for the part of the Kyuubi attack on the village. It could be that there is a slight chance of it being true, i think what might have happened was when Madara's EMS lost its power, the Kyuubi which was in Madara's control went berserk & attacked the village (so it could be i a way called as an accident) or it could be possible that Madara is telling a lie.

The Doctor
11th May 2008, 1:25 PM
Well as much as i know Madara's EMS lost its power because of his over use of it to control the Kyuubi & one of the reasons he formed the Akatsuki was so that he could gain back his EMS lost power by using the power of the Bijuu's. As for why he would want Sasuke i don't know.

As for the matter of the story which Madara is saying, it could be possible that it is true except for the part of the Kyuubi attack on the village. It could be that there is a slight chance of it being true, i think what might have happened was when Madara's EMS lost its power, the Kyuubi which was in Madara's control went berserk & attacked the village (so it could be i a way called as an accident) or it could be possible that Madara is telling a lie.

I just kept thinking about Haku when I read this. Zabuza mentioned Haku was a true shinobi because he had lived with so much pain and anguish he could "impale his own heart" (ironic considering how he copped it). Perhaps that's what Madara wants with Sasuke, to create an Eternal Mangekyou for himself and then steal it.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th May 2008, 3:54 PM

he probbably wants sasgay to take care of naruto cuz he thinks that sasgay is stronger than naruto(my ***!). also then what would happen if you mix Katon with Fuuton?

uber gon
11th May 2008, 8:21 PM
he probbably wants sasgay to take care of naruto cuz he thinks that sasgay is stronger than naruto(my ***!). also then what would happen if you mix Katon with Fuuton?

Who knows, but I just wanna see Naruto with a Wind attack that WON'T have serious drawbacks. Like maybe something like the Aeroga from Kingdom Hearts. Good defense and the wind can do some SERIOUS damage to an opponent.:)

Rawk Nawtzee
11th May 2008, 9:57 PM
Wonder if those demons are foreshadowing futre abilities of Naruto and Sasuke? Also, why can't Kishi give Naruto some neat signature weapon other than kunai? In the other manga scans Naruto has other cooler weapons that he could use in the manga.
About the demons. Remember how Itachi had the powers of Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi? Mabye, it has something to do with the Mangekyou that Itachi had. And now that Sasuke has them, mabye he'll be able to use those three Doujutsu techniques. The only possible way I can think of Naruto getting God-type powers like Sasuke's is if he awakens the Kyuubi's true power.

And I agree, Naruto should have cooler weapons.

uber gon
11th May 2008, 10:07 PM
About the demons. Remember how Itachi had the powers of Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi? Mabye, it has something to do with the Mangekyou that Itachi had. And now that Sasuke has them, mabye he'll be able to use those three Doujutsu techniques. The only possible way I can think of Naruto getting God-type powers like Sasuke's is if he awakens the Kyuubi's true power.

And I agree, Naruto should have cooler weapons.

Well judging from the pic and old Japanese mythology, Naruto may get the ability to BREATHE destructive air when fighting, which would be AWESOME.:)

Also, it'd be neat if Naruto had an axe or maybe a spear.

squirtleking
11th May 2008, 11:24 PM
I can see the ending of this arc of Shippuden now:

Madara convinces Sasuke that the Konoha elders planned to wipe out the Uchiha - only by killing the elders can Uchiha become strong again

After killing Kisame, Sasuke and Team Snake infiltrate Konoha - Sasuke goes Anakin Skywalker on the a**es of the elders/academy students (including Iruka)

Team kakashi/8 return to Konoha and split up to find Sasuke - Sai, Kiba and Shino face the other Team Snake members on the way, and Kakashi faces Madara

Sasuke battles and kills Tsunade, only for Sakura to show up and battle Sasuke instead

Naruto, Yamato and Hinata show up in time to stop Sasuke from killing Sakura - seeing Yamato as the descendent of the 1st Hokage, Sasuke kills him, then fights Naruto

Hinata takes a Chidori through the chest to protect Naruto, who releases 6+ tails of the Demon Fox to defeat Sasuke

Sasuke and Madara barely survive and escape, but the rest of Team Snake are killed in their respective battles...

After that, it's anyone's guess (including whether Sakura manages to heal Hinata)

~Heaven Help Us~
12th May 2008, 1:10 AM
I can see the ending of this arc of Shippuden now:

Madara convinces Sasuke that the Konoha elders planned to wipe out the Uchiha - only by killing the elders can Uchiha become strong again

After killing Kisame, Sasuke and Team Snake infiltrate Konoha - Sasuke goes Anakin Skywalker on the a**es of the elders/academy students (including Iruka)

Team kakashi/8 return to Konoha and split up to find Sasuke - Sai, Kiba and Shino face the other Team Snake members on the way, and Kakashi faces Madara

Sasuke battles and kills Tsunade, only for Sakura to show up and battle Sasuke instead

Naruto, Yamato and Hinata show up in time to stop Sasuke from killing Sakura - seeing Yamato as the descendent of the 1st Hokage, Sasuke kills him, then fights Naruto

Hinata takes a Chidori through the chest to protect Naruto, who releases 6+ tails of the Demon Fox to defeat Sasuke

Sasuke and Madara barely survive and escape, but the rest of Team Snake are killed in their respective battles...

After that, it's anyone's guess (including whether Sakura manages to heal Hinata)

wow.thats all i can say.

Namikaze
12th May 2008, 7:26 PM
Not likely. remember how sasuke was relluctant to kill anyone when he was in oros base recruiting team snake? so if anything, he wont be killing all of konoha. maybe the elders but thats not for sure either. it all part of how madara plans to use sasuke.

besides, you're forgetting: naruto is limiting kyuubi chakra use after his last incident. tsunade needs to ffind out about jiraiya's death. kabuto promiseeed some sort of revenge as soon as he does what ever he was doing with oro's dead body.

there are soooo many loose ends. so yeah. thats all.

uber gon
12th May 2008, 7:52 PM
I'm hoping to see Kiba's twin wolf head jutsu. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool.

JasonChu
12th May 2008, 8:09 PM
Danzo is in the next episode,so that means he planned it?

uber gon
12th May 2008, 8:37 PM
Danzo is in the next episode,so that means he planned it?

How do you know?

~Heaven Help Us~
12th May 2008, 10:01 PM
I'm hoping to see Kiba's twin wolf head jutsu. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool.

yeeah but i wanna see it in the anime, do you think itll be bigger?or regular size?

uber gon
12th May 2008, 10:03 PM
yeeah but i wanna see it in the anime, do you think itll be bigger?or regular size?

Maybe it'll be Crimson red, AND Akamaru won't have to pee because the whole not being able to see/smell very well will be surpassed.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th May 2008, 10:04 PM
Maybe it'll be Crimson red, AND Akamaru won't have to pee because the whole not being able to see/smell very well will be surpassed.

yeah remember kibas smell surpassed nin-dogs.

uber gon
12th May 2008, 11:24 PM
yeah remember kibas smell surpassed nin-dogs.

Although it WAS funny about an attack that was incredibly strong, but you had to URINATE on your opponent to properly use it.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
12th May 2008, 11:32 PM
Although it WAS funny about an attack that was incredibly strong, but you had to URINATE on your opponent to properly use it.:p

yeah i wanna see hinata, neji, tenten, and kiba fight more.

IchirakuRamen
12th May 2008, 11:36 PM
Honestly I want to see Shino fight more he's been out of the picture for most of the part except a few times the conflict with Kankouru and then Tobi, but that's all. I think his abilities would've proven useful in the failed attempt to rescue Sasuke

uber gon
12th May 2008, 11:42 PM
Honestly I want to see Shino fight more he's been out of the picture for most of the part except a few times the conflict with Kankouru and then Tobi, but that's all. I think his abilities would've proven useful in the failed attempt to rescue Sasuke

No duh. Of course he'd help it's Shino.

IchirakuRamen
13th May 2008, 12:03 AM
Yeah Shino is made to seem kind of in the upper level compared to the others, going on higher ranked missions most of the time.

Namikaze
13th May 2008, 1:53 AM
shino's been out for alot of chapters after his encounter with kankuro (because of the poison i think.) i dont think that he was sent on high rank missions compared to the others. he is the same rank as the rest of the group. except our genin naruto and the two jonin.

IchirakuRamen
13th May 2008, 2:22 AM
Well during the Sasuke rescue mission Shino had a previous mission with his dad, so people assume that it was of higher rank considering that his dad is jounin or around that level, though we don't know the truth of the Aburame

~Heaven Help Us~
13th May 2008, 2:49 AM
i think shino should go for jounin instead of staying as a chunin.

IchirakuRamen
13th May 2008, 3:15 AM
Yeah he has the skill for it and I just noticed I triple posted one thing accidently... Sorry guys

~Heaven Help Us~
13th May 2008, 3:49 AM
Yeah he has the skill for it and I just noticed I triple posted one thing accidently... Sorry guys

and also shikamaru but he is too lazy.

duncan
13th May 2008, 4:13 AM

Yeah...hopefully Shino will play a bigger role in the future. I was kind of disappointed when he really didn't get to fight. -_-

Don't worry about when you double and triple post. The lag sometimes does that. Just hit edit, the delete and you'll be fine.

IchirakuRamen
13th May 2008, 4:19 AM
So have you guys been reading up on the chapter releases in Japanese. It's somewhat interesting since they have this kind of valid story behind Itachi's doings

~Heaven Help Us~
13th May 2008, 4:46 AM
So have you guys been reading up on the chapter releases in Japanese. It's somewhat interesting since they have this kind of valid story behind Itachi's doings

yeah good thing they scan andedit them cuz then we'd be so behind.

uber gon
13th May 2008, 4:49 AM

Which really makes most of of readers see the leaders of Konoha in a different light.

IchirakuRamen
13th May 2008, 4:58 AM
Yeah it also makes Madara's actions justified seeing as he did what he could to protect his clan except we have yet to know why he killed the clan, maybe out of spite in a vengeance quest

Lucario At Service
13th May 2008, 10:51 AM

Well if i am right than Madara himself gave the job (to capture Naruto & the Kyuubi) to Pain (or Pein) because since he is the leader of Akatsuki & he is the most powerful of all of them with his Rin'negan (& presently can be considered to be more powerful than Sasuke). So unless Pain is dead Madara would not send Sasuke after Naruto.

Well by what i get from the story till now, i don't think Madara would do something like that. Though i know he wants revenge on Konoha, but still he knows that his own clan also betrayed him so he can't blame only the Konoha people for it. Also if he really wanted that, he would have made the story as though everyone in the village was bad but still he said that some people of Konaha (who knew about the truth) where against the things which was being done to the Uchiha clan (like the 3rd Hokage).

As for the reasons why Itachi killed his whole clan (with the help of Madara) is because i think that the Uchiha clan members were planning to obtain the EMS power to defeat Konoha so in short Itachi must have had to kill Sasuke to do it but Itachi didn't want to do that.

Well what i think is that the Uchiha clan members selected few of it members who had younger brothers so that they could be the one to obtain the EMS & in order to get that they had to kill there friends to obtain the MS first. My guess is that they were made to select there friends who would be killed to obtain the MS but Itachi killed one of his friend who was selected as the candidate to obtain EMS which made everyone in the village suspect him & go against him. Also i think Itachi knew that Sasuke would also be made to kill a friend of his to obtain the MS & Itachi didn't want his brother to kill. Atlast when he saw that he has no other choice to save Konoha (by the order of the elders) & his brother he killed everyone so that he could save Sasuke & Konoha. Also he wanted that he should be punished for what he did to his clan so he made Sasuke hate him so much that he would kill him.

Also i have a feeling that Jiraiya might be alive. I think that because there is a chance that Orochimaru might take over Kabuto's body & come back again. If that happens then there might be a possibility that even Jiraiya could be alive though it is completely possible that he is dead.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th May 2008, 2:24 PM
Well if i am right than Madara himself gave the job (to capture Naruto & the Kyuubi) to Pain (or Pein) because since he is the leader of Akatsuki & he is the most powerful of all of them with his Rin'negan (& presently can be considered to be more powerful than Sasuke). So unless Pain is dead Madara would not send Sasuke after Naruto.

Well by what i get from the story till now, i don't think Madara would do something like that. Though i know he wants revenge on Konoha, but still he knows that his own clan also betrayed him so he can't blame only the Konoha people for it. Also if he really wanted that, he would have made the story as though everyone in the village was bad but still he said that some people of Konaha (who knew about the truth) where against the things which was being done to the Uchiha clan (like the 3rd Hokage).

As for the reasons why Itachi killed his whole clan (with the help of Madara) is because i think that the Uchiha clan members were planning to obtain the EMS power to defeat Konoha so in short Itachi must have had to kill Sasuke to do it but Itachi didn't want to do that.

Well what i think is that the Uchiha clan members selected few of it members who had younger brothers so that they could be the one to obtain the EMS & in order to get that they had to kill there friends to obtain the MS first. My guess is that they were made to select there friends who would be killed to obtain the MS but Itachi killed one of his friend who was selected as the candidate to obtain EMS which made everyone in the village suspect him & go against him. Also i think Itachi knew that Sasuke would also be made to kill a friend of his to obtain the MS & Itachi didn't want his brother to kill. Atlast when he saw that he has no other choice to save Konoha (by the order of the elders) & his brother he killed everyone so that he could save Sasuke & Konoha. Also he wanted that he should be punished for what he did to his clan so he made Sasuke hate him so much that he would kill him.

Also i have a feeling that Jiraiya might be alive. I think that because there is a chance that Orochimaru might take over Kabuto's body & come back again. If that happens then there might be a possibility that even Jiraiya could be alive though it is completely possible that he is dead.
that why, madara most likely know that naruto will kill pein so he is already telling sasagy to do it.

uber gon
13th May 2008, 8:18 PM
Yeah it also makes Madara's actions justified seeing as he did what he could to protect his clan except we have yet to know why he killed the clan, maybe out of spite in a vengeance quest

Well the elders of Konoha (except for the 3rd Hokage) ordered Itachi to kill his clan members, though I suspect that Madara wanted something similar to happen to the clan.

IchirakuRamen
13th May 2008, 9:34 PM
Yeah I guess we'll find out more in a few days until then we can create these theories and hope we're right, which yeah I think he helped Itachi out of vengeance towards his clan

Namikaze
13th May 2008, 10:24 PM
thats an interesting theory. if all uchihas died, then madara would be like the most powerful ninja ever. Lucario at service, your 3 sannin theory is interesting. i have pondered that myself and brought it up too. but it was shot down and laid to rest. good to know that there aer others supporting that theory too.

Shadow Lucario
13th May 2008, 11:44 PM
I still think Tobi is Obito. There are a lot of signs pointing towards it. Also, I don't think Madara helped Itachi. Itachi only says he did, but we don't know if he really did. I hope Jiraiya didn't die. Jiraiya is cool. It never actually said he died but it is very likely he did. Going on from that, if Jiraiya did die then I think Tsunade will die next.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th May 2008, 12:01 AM
i think weak madara found obitos body and since he was weak and saw that obito had the sharingan he used a soul transfer just like oro and went in his body.but i doubt it.

uber gon
14th May 2008, 12:19 AM
I still think Tobi is Obito. There are a lot of signs pointing towards it. Also, I don't think Madara helped Itachi. Itachi only says he did, but we don't know if he really did. I hope Jiraiya didn't die. Jiraiya is cool. It never actually said he died but it is very likely he did. Going on from that, if Jiraiya did die then I think Tsunade will die next.

It just depends on WHAT she dies of.

Namikaze
14th May 2008, 2:05 AM
didn't oro invent the soul transfer? so it wouldnt make sense if madara used it back then.
believe what you want, i still think tobi isnt obito. the only sign indicating that he maybe is that he shows only one eye. besides, the soul transfer was technically an immortality technique. and madara says that hes been alive so long only because of his exceptionally high chakra level.

Horoika1
14th May 2008, 3:18 AM
And because of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan.

Anyway, he can't be Obito. I just finished seeing the Kakashi Gaiden and the rock destroyed is right eye/face. How come Tobi has an eye there IF it was Obito?

Horoika1
14th May 2008, 3:20 AM
And because of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan.

Anyway, he can't be Obito. I just finished seeing the Kakashi Gaiden and the rock destroyed is right eye/face. How come Tobi has an eye there IF it was Obito?

uber gon
14th May 2008, 3:28 AM
didn't oro invent the soul transfer? so it wouldnt make sense if madara used it back then.
believe what you want, i still think tobi isnt obito. the only sign indicating that he maybe is that he shows only one eye. besides, the soul transfer was technically an immortality technique. and madara says that hes been alive so long only because of his exceptionally high chakra level.

Maybe Madara has something like Tsunade's ability to LOOK young using chakra, but he has so much that now he can actually BE as young physically using that chakra.

IchirakuRamen
14th May 2008, 4:02 AM
Maybe but I don't think he really cares about looks just his physical capabilities. Good point Horo it can't possibly be Tobi then but I really don't think anyone can still think that it actually is Tobi unless it was some kind of merge, and besides he even said that he was Madara

~Heaven Help Us~
14th May 2008, 4:48 AM

maybe he used his sharingan and somehow he transefered.

uber gon
14th May 2008, 5:32 AM
maybe he used his sharingan and somehow he transefered.

Great, ANOTHER possible overpowering affect of the sharingan.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th May 2008, 5:37 AM
Great, ANOTHER possible overpowering affect of the sharingan.

i know i hate it so much.

uber gon
14th May 2008, 5:53 AM
i know i hate it so much.

I for one would like to see Naruto learn something that'll at least impress us readers to compensate for no Sharingan.

Lucario At Service
14th May 2008, 8:07 AM
Well the elders of Konoha (except for the 3rd Hokage) ordered Itachi to kill his clan members, though I suspect that Madara wanted something similar to happen to the clan.

Well by the looks how the story is going i don't think the elders of Konoha might have made some order like that, atleast not directly. They could have ordered Itachi something like 'you must do whatever is required to protect the village of Konoha & its people form any kind of danger'.

Also i wanted to know something, though i know no one might know about it but does anyone have any idea about which clan Naruto belong.

Edit:- Also do you think that Naruto would learn "Flying Thunder God Technique" which is also created by his father like Rasengan. Also it seems that Naruto having a Wind element power might have some other hidden importance in the story because most of the people who at first realised that were a bit over-surprised to know it.
Also i found that there seems to be a hidden 6th element in the story. What could this element be & what if Naruto is also be able to use that element in the future.

Also about the Rasengan, when the 4th created it he decided to add his own element to it to make it more powerful. That means there is a possibility that Rasengan could also be fused with the other 4 elements (i didn't count Wind & the hidden element). Do anyone here think that Naruto might want to train in the field of other nature element to make all the other types of Rasengan & at the end combine all the element to form the most powerful type of Rasengan.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th May 2008, 2:35 PM
I for one would like to see Naruto learn something that'll at least impress us readers to compensate for no Sharingan.

yeah like a random new eye technique that can be learned only when he is a certain age or something so he can surprise not just us but everyone.

uber gon
14th May 2008, 6:11 PM
yeah like a random new eye technique that can be learned only when he is a certain age or something so he can surprise not just us but everyone.

I was thinking more on the lines of a new, nonlethal wind jutsu.

IchirakuRamen
14th May 2008, 7:34 PM
Yeah there's no way Naruto can learn an eye jutsu unless it's like "Eye of the Kyuubi, Chakra Burn" or something like that

Namikaze
14th May 2008, 8:02 PM
either that or its some killer genjutsu.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th May 2008, 8:20 PM
either that or its some killer genjutsu.

no remember naruto is not the genjutsu type.

IchirakuRamen
14th May 2008, 8:52 PM
Yeah, what is he ninjutsu specialized? I believe so, that's all he seems to do, not that great at taijutsu or gen, so that only leaves nin

uber gon
14th May 2008, 9:31 PM
Yeah, what is he ninjutsu specialized? I believe so, that's all he seems to do, not that great at taijutsu or gen, so that only leaves nin

Well I'm just hoping Naruto learns more wind based ninjutsu. I'd LOVE to see Naruto cast Aeroga on himself, like in Kingdom Hearts.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
14th May 2008, 10:46 PM
Well I'm just hoping Naruto learns more wind based ninjutsu. I'd LOVE to see Naruto cast Aeroga on himself, like in Kingdom Hearts.:p

no like in the fillers(in the anime)theres this kid called sora that from one of his hands he launches like wind sctyhes like temari, naruto should learn to do that effortlessly, he'd by like 5 times stronger than how he is now

Namikaze
14th May 2008, 11:44 PM
What if naruto has like a second element? maybe something like water. thats never been done before. besides that way, he'd have an advantage over sasuke in battle.

IchirakuRamen
15th May 2008, 3:39 AM
Well It's been done on the First Hokage Namikaze, since he had both elements Water and Earth, forming Wood somehow, maybe he could get something like Mist or some sort of water + wind

NoDice
15th May 2008, 4:54 AM
Well It's been done on the First Hokage Namikaze, since he had both elements Water and Earth, forming Wood somehow, maybe he could get something like Mist or some sort of water + wind

Mist would be stupid, and its already known that Mist jutsu is strictly water element.

Water and Wind should create Electricity. And an Electric Rasengan would be F***ing awesome.

People stop talking about the anime here... this is for Naruto Post Timeskip Manga discussion. Go look for the Naruto Shippuden topic for the anime. Thanks.

IchirakuRamen
15th May 2008, 5:16 AM
STUD they already have an electricty jutsu in a sense, lightning ;/ also, I have talked about the manga, about Itachi and all that, it's on the last page or something, just people switched to this topic again so I find the need to respond, sorry if this sounded offensive towards you. but hey, since you're here, what do you think Sasuke's response will be toward Itachi's true story

DKzM0mA
15th May 2008, 6:29 AM
Wind + Water makes Ice which was stated by Kakashi to Naruto.

He used Haku as an example.

uber gon
15th May 2008, 8:39 AM
no like in the fillers(in the anime)theres this kid called sora that from one of his hands he launches like wind sctyhes like temari, naruto should learn to do that effortlessly, he'd by like 5 times stronger than how he is now

Heh, maybe Naruto will use an ACTUAL scythe.:)

twilight trainer
15th May 2008, 11:03 AM

Since Kishi analyzed Dragonball I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto ends up with a staff.

aussy pride
15th May 2008, 11:33 AM
nah naruto will learn some wind jutsu so he can travel like the 4th and he will master those techniques or something...

who thinks sasuke will join tobi?(madara)

~Heaven Help Us~
15th May 2008, 4:37 PM

anything!! to make himself stronger and have no ninjutsu that will hurt him when he uses it.and i think narutos 2nd element would be doton or the lighting one, wahts it called?

and what this i made this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drAGw6qOHUY

its a sharingan i made with my ds's pictochat.

remove the link if i cant post it.plz.

Gentleman Skeleton
15th May 2008, 5:15 PM
Well, spoilers have been pouring out of the woodwork for this chapter, #400. Unfortunately, the chapter is more predictable than I thought it would be:

Itachi was a double agent, leaking ANBU info to the Uchihas and Uchiha info to Konoha.

Itachi intended all along for Sasuke to kill him so the clan would be avenged.

Sasuke and Itachi's father was behind the coup d'etat.

Itachi had no choice but to kill his clan, he asked the Third to protect Sasuke and threatened Danzou not to touch a hair on his head or he'd leak info of the massacre to other villages, causing a load of problems for Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th May 2008, 5:43 PM
Well, spoilers have been pouring out of the woodwork for this chapter, #400. Unfortunately, the chapter is more predictable than I thought it would be:

Itachi was a double agent, leaking ANBU info to the Uchihas and Uchiha info to Konoha.

Itachi intended all along for Sasuke to kill him so the clan would be avenged.

Sasuke and Itachi's father was behind the coup d'etat.

Itachi had no choice but to kill his clan, he asked the Third to protect Sasuke and threatened Danzou not to touch a hair on his head or he'd leak info of the massacre to other villages, causing a load of problems for Konoha.

where did you see the spoliers?they are not in saiyan island.

Gentleman Skeleton
15th May 2008, 6:16 PM
where did you see the spoliers?they are not in saiyan island.

Mangahelpers is where I saw it, and its site of origin is 2Chan, a fairly trustworthy place for this kind of thing.

uber gon
15th May 2008, 6:34 PM
Geez, Danzou sure is a big jerk in this series, don't you think.

Namikaze
15th May 2008, 8:19 PM
jerk doesnt descirbe it tbh. the 3rd shouldve done something about him. or itachi shouldve killedhim before leaving.

uber gon
15th May 2008, 10:01 PM
jerk doesnt descirbe it tbh. the 3rd shouldve done something about him. or itachi shouldve killedhim before leaving.

Well Danzo must've had A LOT of power to stay alive THIS long, right?

Anyway, I hope Naruto gets something cool later on.

Namikaze
15th May 2008, 10:41 PM
depends on when Danzou was born, if it was back then that is.

here's hoping to the manga actually getting back to naruto from sasuke. you can only take so much of him before you get fed up. dont you agree?

uber gon
16th May 2008, 12:02 AM
depends on when Danzou was born, if it was back then that is.

here's hoping to the manga actually getting back to naruto from sasuke. you can only take so much of him before you get fed up. dont you agree?

Oh yeah, I agree.

NoDice
16th May 2008, 1:04 AM

Everyone, even the people that hate Naruto, agrees with that statement.

I hope someone kills Danzou. I hate self-righteous arrogant war-minded A***oles like him.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 1:52 AM
Everyone, even the people that hate Naruto, agrees with that statement.

I hope someone kills Danzou. I hate self-righteous arrogant war-minded A***oles like him.

hope tsunade kill him, or naruto.

Shadow Lucario
16th May 2008, 2:01 AM
What if naruto has like a second element? maybe something like water. thats never been done before. besides that way, he'd have an advantage over sasuke in battle.

To have two elements you must be apart of a clan remember? Kakashi told Naruto this explaining how Sasuke has the Fire element and Lightning element. And to support my theory of Tobi being Obito, he could have use medical ninjutsu to heal his right side. Remember how Tobi has the ability to survive normally lethal blows? What if that was Obitio's ability? Their hair is exactly the same and when Tobi was first introduced they acted similar. Also, Tobi's eyehole is on the RIGHT side. Obito gave Kakashi his LEFT eye. One last thing, look at Tobi's name, give it an extra 'O' and rearrange them a little. I can guarentee you will wind up with Obito

uber gon
16th May 2008, 2:06 AM

As are a majority of people in this thread apparently. Heck, I dislike him and I'm the one in my family with the most unpredjudiced view on things.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 2:08 AM
To have two elements you must be apart of a clan remember? Kakashi told Naruto this explaining how Sasuke has the Fire element and Lightning element. And to support my theory of Tobi being Obito, he could have use medical ninjutsu to heal his right side. Remember how Tobi has the ability to survive normally lethal blows? What if that was Obitio's ability? Their hair is exactly the same and when Tobi was first introduced they acted similar. Also, Tobi's eyehole is on the RIGHT side. Obito gave Kakashi his LEFT eye. One last thing, look at Tobi's name, give it an extra 'O' and rearrange them a little. I can guarentee you will wind up with Obito

ill believe it when they say it but for now i doubt it.

NoDice
16th May 2008, 2:11 AM

Uhh.... its already been established that Tobi is Madara.

Madara COULD be in Obito's body. But as of right now thats unlikely, and just speculation.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 2:15 AM
Uhh.... its already been established that Tobi is Madara.

Madara COULD be in Obito's body. But as of right now thats unlikely, and just speculation.

he could have used a soul transfer technique like oro.

uber gon
16th May 2008, 2:17 AM
Judging from the spoilers, I bet Sasuke is REALLY gonna have some issues in future chapters.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 2:19 AM
Judging from the spoilers, I bet Sasuke is REALLY gonna have some issues in future chapters.

yep he is probably gonna regret killing itachi and he is gonna screw the idea of restoring his clan.

off topic hey uber gon i sent you a pm read it ;D

uber gon
16th May 2008, 2:24 AM
yep he is probably gonna regret killing itachi and he is gonna screw the idea of restoring his clan.

off topic hey uber gon i sent you a pm read it ;D

Guess we won't be seeing Sasuke Jr.'s in the future, huh?

Also yeah I got your PM. Neat Sharingan.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 2:25 AM
Guess we won't be seeing Sasuke Jr.'s in the future, huh?

Also yeah I got your PM. Neat Sharingan.

lol not really

and check out the byakigan one.

IchirakuRamen
16th May 2008, 2:34 AM
My future theory on this is that Sasuke might go after Danzou for his wrong doings, which will bring him in conflict with Sai quite possibly, or Sasi might team with him considering Naruto + Sakura helped restore Sai's feeling and emotions that Danzou stripped away from him. This is likely, but may not happen

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 2:38 AM
My future theory on this is that Sasuke might go after Danzou for his wrong doings, which will bring him in conflict with Sai quite possibly, or Sasi might team with him considering Naruto + Sakura helped restore Sai's feeling and emotions that Danzou stripped away from him. This is likely, but may not happen

no i really think sasgay is gonna feel bad about itachi.

uber gon
16th May 2008, 2:40 AM

It'd be a neat plot twist, though.

IchirakuRamen
16th May 2008, 3:01 AM
Yeah I think it's valid considering all of the following events. Whatever happened to Kisame vs Suigetsu? They never showed any of that match, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us wanted to see the two of them clash.

uber gon
16th May 2008, 4:34 AM
Yeah I think it's valid considering all of the following events. Whatever happened to Kisame vs Suigetsu? They never showed any of that match, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us wanted to see the two of them clash.

Well it's either the fight is going on and we'll be diverted from the main story for Kishi to show how the fight went, or we're gonna have a TenTen vs. Temari 2.0.

Either way sucks.

Lucario At Service
16th May 2008, 11:06 AM
Well i just now read the translated 400th chapter, it seems the person who before said the thing related to this chapter is true, that Itachi acted as a Double-Agent. Also the 3rd Hokage was all against this plan but the other three over-ruled him. At the end of the story it seems that Sasuke doesn't really want to believe all of this. The end translated line of this 400th chapter is "The truth about Itachi drives Sasuke Mad?! Next Time - A Rigged Fight!"

MugenKeiji
16th May 2008, 11:38 AM
Wonderful.

So we have Madara and the AL being two huge forces to look out for, then there's Danzou.

Hell let's be honest, Konohagakure isn't exactly in the clear for all of this either.

I applaud Kishimoto on this one.

Rawk Nawtzee
16th May 2008, 11:58 AM
Just read the new chapter. Does anybody else besides me hate what they've made Itachi out to be?

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 3:17 PM
Just read the new chapter. Does anybody else besides me hate what they've made Itachi out to be?

i do, itachi was cool, its all danzou fault, i would kill him.

Silvix615
16th May 2008, 6:41 PM
I was hoping Itachi would be a tragic hero, but I was wrong. After this next chapter back to Naruto please.

uber gon
16th May 2008, 7:09 PM
i do, itachi was cool, its all danzou fault, i would kill him.

Which makes me think of a Konohagakure run by HIM. Bet that place would suck.

twilight trainer
16th May 2008, 9:12 PM
Naruto will learn Suiton there are so many hints, and all the hints of his that jutsu(the one he must complete) all point to Hiraishin.

Well this chapter gave Danzou a bigger role.

Call me crazy but I think Pein might already be near Naruto's location.

uber gon
16th May 2008, 9:33 PM

Albeit a VERY negative role.

IchirakuRamen
16th May 2008, 10:29 PM
Seems I may be right about Sasuke going after Danzou in the future, the story on Itachi seemed to be a good one, and it actually makes sense if you link all of Itachi's personality traits from tidbits of previous information

EmberStar the Blaziken
16th May 2008, 10:31 PM
IT'S A TRAP!

The third would never allow such a slaughter. He didn't even have the heart to kill Orochimaru.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 10:51 PM
Naruto will learn Suiton there are so many hints, and all the hints of his that jutsu(the one he must complete) all point to Hiraishin.

Call me crazy but I think Pein might already be near Naruto's location.

he cant have suiton, remember waht kakashi said, suiton and fuuton is a kekke genkai, haku had it.its makes ice element.

IchirakuRamen
16th May 2008, 11:07 PM
EmberStar that is a brilliant deduction I hadn't even thought about the heart of Sarutobi when reading the chapter

NoDice
16th May 2008, 11:16 PM
EmberStar that is a brilliant deduction I hadn't even thought about the heart of Sarutobi when reading the chapter

It was stated that the Third was strongly opposed to the Uchiha being eliminated... and its possible that Itachi was a double agent for the Thirds comrades and Danzou, but left the Third in the dark about what exactly was going on with Itachi. This could be why the Third exiled Itachi, through lack of knowledge that his associates and Danzou had orchistrated the whole massacre.

IchirakuRamen
16th May 2008, 11:27 PM
Maybe but in this chapter it's saying that Itachi begged Sarutobi and everything to not tell Sasuke of why he actually killed the Uchiha clan, so he knew about Itachi's plots and Itachi even asked him to protect Sasuke from Danzou and the others. Maybe he was exiled as to make it where everyone thought he was a traitor and wouldn't suspect a hidden truth

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 11:43 PM
Maybe but in this chapter it's saying that Itachi begged Sarutobi and everything to not tell Sasuke of why he actually killed the Uchiha clan, so he knew about Itachi's plots and Itachi even asked him to protect Sasuke from Danzou and the others. Maybe he was exiled as to make it where everyone thought he was a traitor and wouldn't suspect a hidden truth

uhh the chapter did say taht.

IchirakuRamen
16th May 2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah I used those as evidence that Sarutobi knew about Itachi's plot due to stud's statement, lol

~Heaven Help Us~
16th May 2008, 11:53 PM
Yeah I used those as evidence that Sarutobi knew about Itachi's plot due to stud's statement, lol

but taht litterally all that the chapter said youre just repeating it lol.

IchirakuRamen
16th May 2008, 11:55 PM
I know but hey let's move on do you think Sasuke will go even more insane with more issues due to killing his brother, or just not believe him at all

~Heaven Help Us~
17th May 2008, 12:04 AM
I know but hey let's move on do you think Sasuke will go even more insane with more issues due to killing his brother, or just not believe him at all

i think he'll somewhat believe him and somewhat not.

IchirakuRamen
17th May 2008, 12:08 AM
Yeah it's one of those things Madara is a stranger and all but Sasuke always wanted to know the truth about his brother

~Heaven Help Us~
17th May 2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah it's one of those things Madara is a stranger and all but Sasuke always wanted to know the truth about his brother

just like that.but one thing that i dont get is how did he get his MS??you know he has to kill his best friend but do you think he was ordered to kill him so no one in his clan can defeat him when it was time to wipe it out?cuz if all that madara is saying is true then i doubt he would have killed him on purpose.do you think he was ordered?

IchirakuRamen
17th May 2008, 12:19 AM
Possibly, maybe it was a part of the Uchiha plans to take their place, and ordered Itachi to do it, so he had to do it to not blow his cover, or maybe Danzou ordered him because the guy was getting out of hand or he wanted a super Uchiha, Idk

~Heaven Help Us~
17th May 2008, 12:23 AM
Possibly, maybe it was a part of the Uchiha plans to take their place, and ordered Itachi to do it, so he had to do it to not blow his cover, or maybe Danzou ordered him because the guy was getting out of hand or he wanted a super Uchiha, Idk

no!!! it was his dad, member he was the one that idk how to say it.commanded the annihilation or whatever, i think.

uber gon
17th May 2008, 12:37 AM
i think he'll somewhat believe him and somewhat not.

This'll probably be what happens. Heh, wonder how Sasuke will be towards Konohagakure if Naruto really becomes Hokage?

Blaziryu
17th May 2008, 12:38 AM
Man, Kish is totally ripping off from MGS3. He's making Itachi look like the Naruto version of Boss. What's next, Sasuke joining the Akatsuki and Pein making clones of Sasuke. I mean, c'mon, he write the manga better than that.

NoDice
17th May 2008, 12:47 AM
Man, Kish is totally ripping off from MGS3. He's making Itachi look like the Naruto version of Boss. What's next, Sasuke joining the Akatsuki and Pein making clones of Sasuke. I mean, c'mon, he write the manga better than that.

I think hes proven us otherwise way too many times to expect that of him.

Horoika1
17th May 2008, 1:21 AM
What we have to remember is, why did Itachi not want Sasuke to see Madara? That's why he planted the Mangekyou Sharigan in Sasuke afterwards.

EDIT: Nvm, it may just be because Itachi doens't want Sasuke to know of his life.
EDIT2: Class up.

IchirakuRamen
17th May 2008, 1:50 AM
Yeah, that's true Horo, but maybe it's also because Madara will try to deceive him

~Heaven Help Us~
17th May 2008, 3:33 AM
This'll probably be what happens. Heh, wonder how Sasuke will be towards Konohagakure if Naruto really becomes Hokage?

he will try to destroy it.

IchirakuRamen
17th May 2008, 3:42 AM
Yeah most likely he's lived under revenge his whole life so when he finds that it was actually Konohagakure he'll be on a furious rampage

~Heaven Help Us~
17th May 2008, 3:46 AM
Yeah most likely he's lived under revenge his whole life so when he finds that it was actually Konohagakure he'll be on a furious rampage

but think about it, it'll be the ultimate fight between naruto and sasgay.

uber gon
17th May 2008, 9:41 AM
but think about it, it'll be the ultimate fight between naruto and sasgay.

I am SO hoping Naruto uses some other neat ability other than the Rasengan and Shadow clones in this one.

twilight trainer
17th May 2008, 10:57 AM
he cant have suiton, remember waht kakashi said, suiton and fuuton is a kekke genkai, haku had it.its makes ice element.

I didn't mean Suiton is his affinity as well.
Kakashi said he controls other elements and not only Raiton.
Sasuke controls Raiton and Katon.
Kakashi said most Jonin level ninja control at least 2(they train to use other elements but can't fuse them) and Naruto wants to be a Kage level ninja and he'll be fighting a Ninjutsu master so he'll have one other element which is likely to be Suiton due to the hints.

I am SO hoping Naruto uses some other neat ability other than the Rasengan and Shadow clones in this one.

Jiraiya said he has to complete a jutsu left by Minato using Kyuubi, people think its probably Hiraishin, and we know he'll have control over Kyuubi, and there is that odd chance he might get Hermit mode since he is also meant to get the power of the toads.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th May 2008, 3:45 PM
Kakashi said most Jonin level ninja control at least 2(they train to use other elements but can't fuse them) and Naruto wants to be a Kage level ninja and he'll be fighting a Ninjutsu master so he'll have one other element which is likely to be Suiton due to the hints.

Jiraiya said he has to complete a jutsu left by Minato using Kyuubi, people think its probably Hiraishin, and we know he'll have control over Kyuubi, and there is that odd chance he might get Hermit mode since he is also meant to get the power of the toads.

but i think naruto is the doton type. either doton or raiton.cuz katon nah, suiton is a kekkei genkai. well hopefully we find out soon enough.

Horoika1
17th May 2008, 6:53 PM
What I would like to see is Naruto being able to use Rasengan without shadow clones. Sorta like Jiraiya, could, without much effort.

Then he would be so much better instead of creating distractions.

Namikaze
17th May 2008, 6:53 PM
i doubt its doton, cause doton and futon have been done before. raiton wouldnt make sense seeing as how sasuke uses it and naruto would be at a bad disadvantage against him element wise. same with katon. so all that leaves is water, unless that makes ice, then naruto would be a haku redo. minus the slave stuff.

uber gon
17th May 2008, 8:10 PM

Heh, maybe Naruto will get the light chakra as an affinity. He'll be able to blind his opponents AND shred the **** out of them.:)

Frankly I'm hoping to see a new combo of Naruto, Gamakichi, and Gamatatsu. Although seeing Gamabunta again wouldn't be so bad.

twilight trainer
17th May 2008, 9:42 PM
but i think naruto is the doton type. either doton or raiton.cuz katon nah, suiton is a kekkei genkai. well hopefully we find out soon enough.

Suiton isn't a Kekkei Genkai.
It has already been stated that Naruto is a Fuuton type, Naruto will probably learn a 2nd element like all Jonin ninja.

i doubt its doton, cause doton and futon have been done before. raiton wouldnt make sense seeing as how sasuke uses it and naruto would be at a bad disadvantage against him element wise. same with katon. so all that leaves is water, unless that makes ice, then naruto would be a haku redo. minus the slave stuff.

If Naruto made Suiton his 2nd element he won't use Hyouton(Ice) since he isn't related to Haku.

Heh, maybe Naruto will get the light chakra as an affinity. He'll be able to blind his opponents AND shred the **** out of them.:)

People in Naruto can only have 1 affinity between Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Katon and Fuuton.

They can have 2 affinities with a Kekkei Genkai and then make a new element i.e. if they have an affinity to Doton and Suiton they get Mokuton(Wood) or if they have an affinity to Suiton and Fuuton they get Hyouton(Ice).

Or they have the Rin'negan they get an affinity to all of them and can use all elemental combinations and fusions.

Frankly I'm hoping to see a new combo of Naruto, Gamakichi, and Gamatatsu. Although seeing Gamabunta again wouldn't be so bad.

True.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th May 2008, 11:49 PM
Suiton isn't a Kekkei Genkai.
It has already been stated that Naruto is a Fuuton type, Naruto will probably learn a 2nd element like all Jonin ninja.

If Naruto made Suiton his 2nd element he won't use Hyouton(Ice) since he isn't related to Haku.

People in Naruto can only have 1 affinity between Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Katon and Fuuton.

They can have 2 affinities with a Kekkei Genkai and then make a new element i.e. if they have an affinity to Doton and Suiton they get Mokuton(Wood) or if they have an affinity to Suiton and Fuuton they get Hyouton(Ice).

Or they have the Rin'negan they get an affinity to all of them and can use all elemental combinations and fusions.

True.
no suiton isnt a kekkei genkai but suiton and fuuton is so he cant have them.

uber gon
18th May 2008, 5:42 AM
Heh, maybe Naruto learns some kick *** light jutsu, teams up with Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, who has a BIG increase in intelligence, and the three of them form some neat jutsu that really kicks ***.

That, or maybe Naruto get a toad shaped weapon based on something like maybe the Sword of Sparda from Devil May Cry.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th May 2008, 6:04 AM
Heh, maybe Naruto learns some kick *** light jutsu, teams up with Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, who has a BIG increase in intelligence, and the three of them form some neat jutsu that really kicks ***.

That, or maybe Naruto get a toad shaped weapon based on something like maybe the Sword of Sparda from Devil May Cry.

idk but he should get sometihng. something good.that kicks ***.

uber gon
18th May 2008, 6:09 AM
idk but he should get sometihng. something good.that kicks ***.

That's what I say. Although I'll be REALLY happy if that kick *** ability doesn't have ANY reprucussions on Naruto's end.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th May 2008, 6:12 AM
That's what I say. Although I'll be REALLY happy if that kick *** ability doesn't have ANY reprucussions on Naruto's end.

yes sasgay has gotten too much attention and too many new jutsus.

Giratina-Sora-Bouquet
18th May 2008, 6:19 AM

Thats very true! Naruto went training for 2-3 years and look what the final results where! Its pretty *** if ya ask me....

uber gon
18th May 2008, 6:22 AM
Thats very true! Naruto went training for 2-3 years and look what the final results where! Its pretty *** if ya ask me....

That's what happens when you don't even favor the titular character in a story, he gets a major screwjob.

Shadow Lucario
18th May 2008, 7:06 AM
Naruto cannot get Raiton because Kakashi's element is Raiton and he could not complete the Rasengan. Katon is a Kekkai Genkai to the Uchiha so he wouldn't get that. Also Sasuke uses Katon. I doubt he'll get Suiton or Doton. He'll probably stick to Fuuton. It would be cool to see Naruto use another element.

uber gon
18th May 2008, 7:21 AM
Naruto cannot get Raiton because Kakashi's element is Raiton and he could not complete the Rasengan. Katon is a Kekkai Genkai to the Uchiha so he wouldn't get that. Also Sasuke uses Katon. I doubt he'll get Suiton or Doton. He'll probably stick to Fuuton. It would be cool to see Naruto use another element.

Well there's always Light chakra. Heh, wonder what jutsu from that elemen is like?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th May 2008, 1:44 PM

Katon isnt a kekkei Genkai to the Uchiha's because anyone can have it, but all Uchihas have the capability to use it, hence the fan as their symbol. It is a type of chakra not a kekkei genkai like the sharingan or the byakugan, and if it was a kekkei genkai to only the uchiha's please explain Jiraya and his arsenal of fire jutsus.

~Kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
18th May 2008, 2:35 PM
Katon is not a kekkei genkai, just most of the uchihas had it.he cant have raiton cuz itll be useless combined with his fuuton.suiton and fuuton, if a ninja has both of those elements , thats a kekkei genkai, hakus kekkei genkai.the only one left is doton.hey either can get doton or he can make a new element. i think he will make a new element.

twilight trainer
18th May 2008, 6:11 PM
no suiton isnt a kekkei genkai but suiton and fuuton is so he cant have them.

But he can have a second element like how Kakashi has Doton and Suiton or like how Sasuke has Raiton and Katon.

Who cares, the more attention he gets the harder he'll fall remember Naruto is destined to beat him.

Naruto hasn't been in a real 1 on 1 fight to show of his skills.

Naruto cannot get Raiton because Kakashi's element is Raiton and he could not complete the Rasengan.

He can, but for plot purposes he won't.

Katon is a Kekkai Genkai to the Uchiha so he wouldn't get that.

It isn't.

Also Sasuke uses Katon.

And Raiton.

I doubt he'll get Suiton or Doton. He'll probably stick to Fuuton. It would be cool to see Naruto use another element.

Naruto needs at least on other element to take on guys like Kabuto, Madara and Pein.

uber gon
18th May 2008, 8:19 PM
I'm still saying Naruto will get the light or darkness chakra. Those elements sound cool.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th May 2008, 8:43 PM
Who cares, the more attention he gets the harder he'll fall remember Naruto is destined to beat him.

thats true.

and naruto is gonna make up a new element.

LittleRedRodeo
18th May 2008, 9:42 PM
This weeks chapter was kind of "O_o..." I mean, I admire the effort Kishimoto and his team are putting into turning the story around--I like the ideas of Itachi being a "good" guy and exposing Konoha's darker side--but it's kinda blown by that other chapter where Itachi laughed like a maniac. If only they could take that one out, this would make more sense.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th May 2008, 10:01 PM
i never thought of that ^^^^

~Heaven Help Us~
18th May 2008, 10:04 PM
i never thought of that ^^^^

uber gon
19th May 2008, 4:24 AM
This weeks chapter was kind of "O_o..." I mean, I admire the effort Kishimoto and his team are putting into turning the story around--I like the ideas of Itachi being a "good" guy and exposing Konoha's darker side--but it's kinda blown by that other chapter where Itachi laughed like a maniac. If only they could take that one out, this would make more sense.

Meh, after the trauma of what he is apparently going to be doing during his time as a Leaf nin, I'm not surprised if some part of Itachi's mind snaps. Maybe he suffers from DID or something.

ShadowDragon16
19th May 2008, 4:46 AM
I've watched the manga on youtube, so I know whats been going on. One thing I don't get though:

According to madara, only the uchiha power can control the Kyuubi, it was used against the first hokage in the Valley of the end battle. Now then, mandara died, and then the Kyuubi attacked konoha while the fourth was in Reign. The village elders, dorzon, those two old people, and the 3rd claimed a uchiha was behind the whole thing and wanted to start a new war when it was a "natural disaster" from the start. Then they moved the uchiha into a small corner of the village.

My question is:

Since the Uchiha were planning a revolt against the whole village, untill Itachi killed them all. Was the whole purpose of the revolt based on the fact the elders thought Uchiha was behind the kyuubi attack and then be placed under watched by the ANBU, that they thought the village didn't trust them anymore and wanted justice?

uber gon
19th May 2008, 5:08 AM
I've watched the manga on youtube, so I know whats been going on. One thing I don't get though:

According to madara, only the uchiha power can control the Kyuubi, it was used against the first hokage in the Valley of the end battle. Now then, mandara died, and then the Kyuubi attacked konoha while the fourth was in Reign. The village elders, dorzon, those two old people, and the 3rd claimed a uchiha was behind the whole thing and wanted to start a new war when it was a "natural disaster" from the start. Then they moved the uchiha into a small corner of the village.

My question is:

Since the Uchiha were planning a revolt against the whole village, untill Itachi killed them all. Was the whole purpose of the revolt based on the fact the elders thought Uchiha was behind the kyuubi attack and then be placed under watched by the ANBU, that they thought the village didn't trust them anymore and wanted justice?

That's the most likely explaination.

IchirakuRamen
19th May 2008, 5:42 AM
Yeah basically they thought of Uchiha to behind the attack. The 3rd however did not, because he was the one trying to mediate between the two groups and keep them in peace.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 5:47 AM
Yeah basically they thought of Uchiha to behind the attack. The 3rd however did not, because he was the one trying to mediate between the two groups and keep them in peace.

Shame the 3rd Hokage didn't really have that much power in this case.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 2:49 PM
Shame the 3rd Hokage didn't really have that much power in this case.

yeah, he kinda sucked as a hokage.IMO.

The Doctor
19th May 2008, 4:30 PM
He had Enma as a summon. That monkey rocked and so did Sarutobi.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 6:05 PM
He had Enma as a summon. That monkey rocked and so did Sarutobi.

True, but apparently he didn't have much political power, and look what happened.

ShadowDragon16
19th May 2008, 6:27 PM
True, but apparently he didn't have much political power, and look what happened.

All systems have their bugs in them, and the 2 elders and dorzon where the cause of it. The 3rd is just like the president of a nation, even if the president says something, there are still political leaders who say otherwise and overrule it.

twilight trainer
19th May 2008, 6:48 PM
I'm still saying Naruto will get the light or darkness chakra. Those elements sound cool.

Everyone has Yin-Yang chakra, its used for clan jutsu like Kage mane etc, its used for Genjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu etc.

and naruto is gonna make up a new element.

He doesn't have a bloodline, so he can't.

Eventually we'll learn Itachi's side of the story via Naruto.

My question is:

Yes, and there is a chance Madara is lying about the Kyuubi's attack since he wants Sasuke on his side.

yeah, he kinda sucked as a hokage.IMO.

He knew all jutsu of Konoha.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 8:15 PM
All systems have their bugs in them, and the 2 elders and dorzon where the cause of it. The 3rd is just like the president of a nation, even if the president says something, there are still political leaders who say otherwise and overrule it.

Actually it's Danzo, but I get your point. Wonder why Sarutobi was the only one who objected, though? I know Danzo is a jerk, but the elders didn't seem like the ones who'd really agree to the genocide.

Namikaze
19th May 2008, 8:17 PM
the 3rd was great. if his political power wasn't so low, im sure he would have created a very long time of peace. sort of like a pax romana in rome. look it up if your not sure what it is.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 8:26 PM
the 3rd was great. if his political power wasn't so low, im sure he would have created a very long time of peace. sort of like a pax romana in rome. look it up if your not sure what it is.

It's a shame people like the elders and Danzo screwed it all up, huh.

ShadowDragon16
19th May 2008, 8:27 PM

Well, technically the 3rds reign was a time of peace in the village. The Kyuubi didn't attack until the 4th was in charge and then the 3rd was put back into control after the 4th died. Thats when they came up to the conscept of the uchiha trying to start a new war.

Namikaze
19th May 2008, 8:31 PM
true. speaking of the kyuubi attack, did madara send it or was it really a natural disaster?

uber gon
19th May 2008, 8:34 PM
true. speaking of the kyuubi attack, did madara send it or was it really a natural disaster?

If Madara isn't luing then yes it would be a "natural disaster".

Namikaze
19th May 2008, 8:36 PM
so whats all this about mangekyo controling the kyuubi and the kyuubi saying hes seen madara. madara might be lying after all.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 8:38 PM
so whats all this about mangekyo controling the kyuubi and the kyuubi saying hes seen madara. madara might be lying after all.

Well Madara used the mangekyo to control the Kyuubi against the 1st Hokage, but apparently he didn't during the attack on the village.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 8:39 PM
He knew all jutsu of Konoha.
not as a ninja but as hokage you know to make decisions and stuff.

ShadowDragon16
19th May 2008, 8:41 PM
Well Madara used the mangekyo to control the Kyuubi against the 1st Hokage, but apparently he didn't during the attack on the village.

Yes, probably the same way Sasuke used genjutsu to control Manda when escapeing Deidara suicide bomb.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 8:50 PM
Yes, probably the same way Sasuke used genjutsu to control Manda when escapeing Deidara suicide bomb.

Ssuke used genjutsu to summon Manda, not control him.

The Doctor
19th May 2008, 8:51 PM
It was to control him, actually. He had the relevant tattoo, so he used that to summon Manda, but subdued him with genjutsu.

It was explicitly stated by Orochimaru that Sarutobi had mastered all of Konohagakure's jutsu, earning him the title, "The Professor".

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 8:55 PM
no i meant he is a good ninja but not a good decision maker.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 8:59 PM
It was to control him, actually. He had the relevant tattoo, so he used that to summon Manda, but subdued him with genjutsu.

It was explicitly stated by Orochimaru that Sarutobi had mastered all of Konohagakure's jutsu, earning him the title, "The Professor".

Oh thanks, that explains a lot.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 9:02 PM
Oh thanks, that explains a lot.

yeah but it sucks , then sasgay is gonna learn to control the kyuubi and then hell kick narutos ***.why cant naruto learn some ultra cool new jutsus that can enable him to kick sasgays *** in such a short period of time?

ShadowDragon16
19th May 2008, 9:02 PM
Manda hates being summoned, even by Orochimaru himself, Sasuke had no choice. Also, I am looking forward to the next chapter, maybe Sasuke will join Akasuki as Madaras partner and attack konoha

yeah but it sucks , then sasgay is gonna learn to control the kyuubi and then hell kick narutos ***.why cant naruto learn some ultra cool new jutsus that can enable him to kick sasgays *** in such a short period of time?

Oh just wait, maybe Sasuke will be able to control naruto since his body is inhabited by the Kyuubi.

uber gon
19th May 2008, 9:05 PM
Manda hates being summoned, even by Orochimaru himself, Sasuke had no choice. Also, I am looking forward to the next chapter, maybe Sasuke will join Akasuki as Madaras partner and attack konoha

Well there's that, or he somehow escapes, meets Naruto and Co., and the chapter ends in one ****** up cliffhanger.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 9:06 PM

Oh just wait, maybe Sasuke will be able to control naruto since his body is inhabited by the Kyuubi.

thats waht i dont want.

ShadowDragon16
19th May 2008, 9:10 PM
Well there's that, or he somehow escapes, meets Naruto and Co., and the chapter ends in one ****** up cliffhanger.

Only Sasuke and Madara are left of the uchiha clan, as much as sasuke is into "restoreing his clan", he would want revenge and Madara will help him, its a classic "You scratch my back, I scratch yours".

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 9:13 PM
Only Sasuke and Madara are left of the uchiha clan, as much as sasuke is into "restoreing his clan", he would want revenge and Madara will help him, its a classic "You scratch my back, I scratch yours".

his restroing his clan idea has died.

twilight trainer
19th May 2008, 9:22 PM

Oh OK.

Sasuke won't be able to control Kyuubi since Naruto is going to learn how to control it.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 9:23 PM
Oh OK.

Sasuke won't be able to control Kyuubi since Naruto is going to learn how to control it.

yeah but then sasgay is gonna learn to control naruto.

Mawile XD
19th May 2008, 10:31 PM
his restroing his clan idea has died.

Where'd you get that idea? Just because he left Konoha for Orochimaru doesn't mean he isn't inteested in restoring his clan.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th May 2008, 11:12 PM
Where'd you get that idea? Just because he left Konoha for Orochimaru doesn't mean he isn't inteested in restoring his clan.

maybe the fact that he found out the "truth" about his clan.

Namikaze
19th May 2008, 11:35 PM
Which may not actually be the entire truth. You never know, Madara just may be lying to get Sasuke on his side.

IchirakuRamen
19th May 2008, 11:52 PM
It's true we don't know much for sure yet Madara isn't a trusting figure in these knots of secrets and stories

LittleRedRodeo
19th May 2008, 11:54 PM

Ah yeah, I had forgotten about that chapter ^^; I hope that scene does end up having a point and ties in with where the story is now.

jiang
20th May 2008, 12:50 AM

ok I am getting lost as I am reading this discussion. The chapter that is referred to here? which one is it? I don't remember...I am just getting hooked with naruto. lolz sorry, noobie...but I am beginning to appreciate and like this anime...care to make things clearer? thanks. =)

IchirakuRamen
20th May 2008, 1:21 AM
I actually have no idea, I don't remember that chapter, the only thing I can thing of is the first attempt Itachi went after Naruto, and Jiraiya protected him

ShadowDragon16
20th May 2008, 2:00 AM
I actually have no idea, I don't remember that chapter, the only thing I can thing of is the first attempt Itachi went after Naruto, and Jiraiya protected him

Even that was a bit odd. I guess the writers wanted to put the akasuki in the first one to show somewhat light on Sasuke. However, why they showed up then wanting naruto was a bit odd, because they couldn't exstact the Kyuubi then, according to what I heard, the statue that the Akasuki use to seal the Tailed Beast into has somewhat of a limit. Apparently, the Kyuubi itself is to powerfull for the statue to hold unless the other eight beast are sealed before it.

uber gon
20th May 2008, 5:36 AM
Even that was a bit odd. I guess the writers wanted to put the akasuki in the first one to show somewhat light on Sasuke. However, why they showed up then wanting naruto was a bit odd, because they couldn't exstact the Kyuubi then, according to what I heard, the statue that the Akasuki use to seal the Tailed Beast into has somewhat of a limit. Apparently, the Kyuubi itself is to powerfull for the statue to hold unless the other eight beast are sealed before it.

Maybe they wanted to contain them in their base so they don't have to go looking for him.

ShadowDragon16
20th May 2008, 1:39 PM
Maybe they wanted to contain them in their base so they don't have to go looking for him.

Maybe, but however, thats the only time the Akasuki ever appeared before shippuden.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th May 2008, 3:12 PM
no what about the time that zetsu appeared after naruto and sasgay fought.

uber gon
20th May 2008, 5:18 PM

He probably was ordered to gauge Naruto's abilities. I'm sure an organization like them would do something like that.

ShadowDragon16
20th May 2008, 5:54 PM

Oh , yes forgot about that, and that meeting they had as well.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th May 2008, 5:58 PM
Oh , yes forgot about that, and that meeting they had as well.

yeah but after that it was till shippuuden.

JasonChu
20th May 2008, 6:32 PM
Naruto Problay going to release 5+ more tails when he finds that Jiraiya has died.
I wonder what Sasuke going to do now,now he finds out the true,Revenge his Clan or Follow Itachis Lead,I think he'll get persuade by Madara and try to destroy Konoha

~Heaven Help Us~
20th May 2008, 6:36 PM
thats what i think too.^^he'll most likely get into another fight with naruto.

JasonChu
20th May 2008, 6:41 PM
I Always knew Itachi was good,And i want to see the elders get killed Too By Tsunade

~Heaven Help Us~
20th May 2008, 6:45 PM
I Always knew Itachi was good,And i want to see the elders get killed Too By Tsunade

not just the elder but danzou.

jiang
20th May 2008, 6:47 PM
^^^ I must agree! Danzou should be assasinated by now! lol

And I hope Tsunade does not die anytime soon...

~Heaven Help Us~
20th May 2008, 6:47 PM
^^^ I must agree! Danzou should be assasinated by now! lol

And I hope Tsunade does not die anytime soon...

she wont, thats what i think.

twilight trainer
20th May 2008, 8:44 PM
yeah but then sasgay is gonna learn to control naruto.

Sharingan can't control Jinchuriki.

uber gon
20th May 2008, 9:01 PM
Naruto Problay going to release 5+ more tails when he finds that Jiraiya has died.
I wonder what Sasuke going to do now,now he finds out the true,Revenge his Clan or Follow Itachis Lead,I think he'll get persuade by Madara and try to destroy Konoha

Maybe Naruto will learn to summon mini wind powered nine tailed fox pups that have the power of the Rasenshuriken.:)

bookist
20th May 2008, 9:50 PM
^i highly doubt that and i think 9 tails would kill naruto, heck four rips his skin to shreds and causes him to bleed terribly.

NoDice
20th May 2008, 11:05 PM
Sharingan can't control Jinchuriki.

This is true... but it has been shown that Sharingan CAN block Kyuubis powers from flowing through Naruto.

Maybe Naruto will learn to summon mini wind powered nine tailed foxs pups that have the power of the Rasenshuriken.:)

That would be pretty sweet! Even if he could summon one pup Im sure it could cause MASSIVE damage to any opponent.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th May 2008, 11:16 PM
^i highly doubt that and i think 9 tails would kill naruto, heck four rips his skin to shreds and causes him to bleed terribly.

it wont kill him, jus the kyuubi will come out and itll be hard as hell to stop.

EmberStar the Blaziken
20th May 2008, 11:40 PM
Kyuubi won't kill Naruto. Naruto will be dead already if it is extracted. I think it won't go without a fight, say killing a few members of Akatski.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th May 2008, 11:44 PM
Kyuubi won't kill Naruto. Naruto will be dead already if it is extracted. I think it won't go without a fight, say killing a few members of Akatski.

yes i think the kyuubi would rather stay inside naruto than be extracted and be used by the akatsuki.

Namikaze
21st May 2008, 12:46 AM
or it would welcome battles forcing naruto to draw on its chakra. that would eventually lead to seal weakening ending with the kyuubi freeing itself and running for its life away from akatsuki. meanswhile, naruto is left for dead much like madara was left for dead, only to comeback later and do some other stuff.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st May 2008, 1:20 AM
or it would welcome battles forcing naruto to draw on its chakra. that would eventually lead to seal weakening ending with the kyuubi freeing itself and running for its life away from akatsuki. meanswhile, naruto is left for dead much like madara was left for dead, only to comeback later and do some other stuff.

nah i stilll think it will stay inside naruto and then naruto will overpwer it and be able to control it fully.

uber gon
21st May 2008, 4:49 AM
That would be pretty sweet! Even if he could summon one pup Im sure it could cause MASSIVE damage to any opponent.

Plus my puppy jutsu would be powerful, and CUTE at the same time. Well, that's if Kishi made them look like actual fox pups, anyway.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st May 2008, 5:15 PM
Plus my puppy jutsu would be powerful, and CUTE at the same time. Well, that's if Kishi made them look like actual fox pups, anyway.

no you know what would be awesome?if he goes kyuubi 4 tails plus kage bunshin.

uber gon
21st May 2008, 9:37 PM
no you know what would be awesome?if he goes kyuubi 4 tails plus kage bunshin.

That's if Naruto can control himself to perform that jutsu. Although I'd like to see Naruto use the Kyuubi without losing his life force.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st May 2008, 10:05 PM
That's if Naruto can control himself to perform that jutsu. Although I'd like to see Naruto use the Kyuubi without losing his life force.

yeah, he'll be like unbeatable. or if he goes 9 tails able to control himself+ tajuu kage bunshin

uber gon
21st May 2008, 10:37 PM
yeah, he'll be like unbeatable. or if he goes 9 tails able to control himself+ tajuu kage bunshin

Heh, THAT'D show Sasuke.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
21st May 2008, 10:43 PM
Heh, THAT'D show Sasuke.:)

he'd just look at sasgay and he'll die lol.

uber gon
21st May 2008, 10:52 PM
he'd just look at sasgay and he'll die lol.

Which means it won't happen since Kishi LOVES Sasuke.:(

Namikaze
21st May 2008, 11:48 PM
Maybe not kill. it would be easier on kishi if naruto just beat sasuke in a battle or he gets a seizure when naruto looks at him.

uber gon
21st May 2008, 11:53 PM
Maybe not kill. it would be easier on kishi if naruto just beat sasuke in a battle or he gets a seizure when naruto looks at him.

As long as Sasuke gets knocked down a few pegs, I'll be VERY satisfied.:)

Namikaze
21st May 2008, 11:56 PM
i concur with that statement. however, first things are first, and we have to move along to that point where naruto does get to vs sasuke.

Namikaze
21st May 2008, 11:58 PM
i concur with that statement. however, first things are first, and we have to move along to that point where naruto does get to vs sasuke.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd May 2008, 2:22 AM
as long as sasgay gets beat up im happy :)

Gentleman Skeleton
22nd May 2008, 4:24 AM
as long as sasgay gets beat up im happy :)

Jesus Christ dude, the first time wasn't funny. Seriously, we all hate Sasuke but that damn pun is getting really annoying!

Anyway, according to the spoilers that just came out, it looks like we have to suffer through another chapter of madara monologue.

uber gon
22nd May 2008, 5:19 AM
Jesus Christ dude, the first time wasn't funny. Seriously, we all hate Sasuke but that damn pun is getting really annoying!

Anyway, according to the spoilers that just came out, it looks like we have to suffer through another chapter of madara monologue.

At least we'll get more of Konoha's "history".

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd May 2008, 2:48 PM

okay fine i'll stop, to tell you the truth, i was getting a lil' bit bored myself too of it.and anyways, did the spoilers come out in saiyanisland?

edit: i saw the spoilers and it looks like sasuke and madara finished talking and sasuke is leaving.

uber gon
22nd May 2008, 5:16 PM
Looks like Sasuke is sporting some new thread, judging from the previews.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd May 2008, 10:31 PM
Looks like Sasuke is sporting some new thread, judging from the previews.

well thats what i looks like to me, i guess we have to wait till tomorrow.

Gentleman Skeleton
23rd May 2008, 12:48 AM
It's also implied that Itachi had a lover, but no other details were given about him/her. But finally that monologue ends. It seemed like it was going on longer than the Bleach gaiden.

EmberStar the Blaziken
23rd May 2008, 2:50 AM
Wait. What preview?

Also, what prove is there Itachi had a lover?

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd May 2008, 4:55 AM
Wait. What preview?

Also, what prove is there Itachi had a lover?
the spoilers at saiyanisland.com just wait till tomorrow they would have translated it by then.

jiang
23rd May 2008, 5:19 AM
401 is up on onemanga. And sure Madara's litany seems to be over. I wonder what will sasuke do now? Hmmm...*thinks*

I hope we go back to more of naruto now...

uber gon
23rd May 2008, 6:13 AM
"Hero of Konoha", I SERIOUSLY doubt Sasuke would be regarded THAT highly within the village. Although it is encouraging to know that Sasuke is free of the Curse Seal (it was cool, yet disturbing at the same time), and that it's possible for him to get an MS of his own.

Overall an interesting chapter in my opinion.

Bow-down-to-silver
23rd May 2008, 7:18 AM
i quite enjoyed 401 but now where does sasuke go from here? does he go back to konoha to warn them of madara or does he join madara to gain revenge for what the village made itachi do?

uber gon
23rd May 2008, 7:22 AM
i quite enjoyed 401 but now where does sasuke go from here? does he go back to konoha to warn them of madara or does he join madara to gain revenge for what the village made itachi do?

Maybe he works with Naruto and Co. to find out the truth.

jiang
23rd May 2008, 7:29 AM

I agree. That is the million dollar question now, where will sasuke head/go? Hmmm...I don't know, maybe konoha? or go back to his team? We will see next week.

uber gon
23rd May 2008, 7:33 AM
I agree. That is the million dollar question now, where will sasuke head/go? Hmmm...I don't know, maybe konoha? or go back to his team? We will see next week.

Probably disappears for a LONG time from the manga.

C. Falcon
23rd May 2008, 11:43 AM
Oh, come on. 4 weeks of flashbacks and all we get is this stupid chapter?

My god, switch to Naruto. Or Pain. Hell, even Hinata as long as Sasuke doesn't take up more spotlight.

Lucario At Service
23rd May 2008, 11:44 AM
Well in page 03 of the chapter, Madara seems to say that when Sasuke killed Itachi Sasuke was able to awaken his own MS because Itachi was close to Sasuke. And also Itachi even gave his eye techniques to Sasuke to protect him from Madara. So does that mean Sasuke now might have a EMS.

This thing a bit confusing for me, please help me & correct me.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd May 2008, 2:14 PM
i think sasuke will head back to naruto and co. and maybe tell them everything. or just start to destroy the village on his own and he might even kill tusnade and make the village his own until naruto comes back and then they will fight.and to the above poster, i think he just the the MS not the EMS.

Lucario At Service
23rd May 2008, 4:06 PM
i think sasuke will head back to naruto and co. and maybe tell them everything. or just start to destroy the village on his own and he might even kill tusnade and make the village his own until naruto comes back and then they will fight.

Well i have a feeling that Sasuke would not attack Konoha village in any way because if he believes Madara story then why would he want to destroy the very thing which made his brother betray his clan. His brother loved the village more than his clan & if i am right he wouldn't do anything to destroy or harm it. Though i can see him having a little chit-chat with Danzou & the other two elders.

jiang
23rd May 2008, 6:00 PM
Next issue is entitled "last words" right? Maybe..just maybe, he will visit danzou and the elders and have them say their last words coz sasuke will kill them. so I think it will be another round of sasuke again.

uber gon
23rd May 2008, 6:05 PM
Next issue is entitled "last words" right? Maybe..just maybe, he will visit danzou and the elders and have them say their last words coz sasuke will kill them. so I think it will be another round of sasuke again.

Yeah well, those three had it coming to them if you ask me. Never did like any of them.

ShadowDragon16
23rd May 2008, 6:35 PM
Well i have a feeling that Sasuke would not attack Konoha village in any way because if he believes Madara story then why would he want to destroy the very thing which made his brother betray his clan. His brother loved the village more than his clan & if i am right he wouldn't do anything to destroy or harm it. Though i can see him having a little chit-chat with Danzou & the other two elders.

I don't think Sasuke will go back to the village, he wouldn't go back to the place that never trusted the Uchiha at the beginning. I bet he teams up with Madara and the akasuki.

uber gon
23rd May 2008, 6:37 PM
I don't think Sasuke will go back to the village, he wouldn't go back to the place that never trusted the Uchiha at the beginning. I bet he teams up with Madara and the akasuki.

That doesn't seem too likely. Maybe he becomes neutral from the whole situation at hand.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd May 2008, 8:45 PM
i think he will kill the elders. thats what he is gonna do first, and danzou. then after that i have no clue.

Blaziryu
23rd May 2008, 9:19 PM
Yeah, I'm getting tired of all these Uchiha flashbacks. Let just face the fact, the Uchiha are a bunch second-rank losers who were segregated from their own village. Sasuke might probably go back to Konoha to start a civil war between Tsunade's most trusted allies and Danzo's Root.

LittleRedRodeo
23rd May 2008, 9:56 PM
So Itachi had a lover apparently.......

*fangirl zoning out*
That's all I got from this chapter, really. <3

uber gon
23rd May 2008, 10:11 PM
i think he will kill the elders. thats what he is gonna do first, and danzou. then after that i have no clue.

Frankly I kinda hope he succeeds. For one thing, they were a bunch of pricks this whole series. Another thing is that they did some disturbing things in the past.

it all started with eevee
23rd May 2008, 11:56 PM
So Itachi had a lover apparently.......

*fangirl zoning out*
That's all I got from this chapter, really. <3

oh yeah that suck out to me, too
I wonder who it is... probably someone who hadn't been introduced or anything

JasonChu
24th May 2008, 12:09 AM
Itachi had plans this all along,Killing His Lover?Hmmm we probaly wont find out soon,
Sasuke will Revenge his Brother/Clan Joins Madara,No doubts about it,but at the nearly end joins Naruto destroys Madara,and nine tails with it.

jiang
24th May 2008, 12:22 AM
now the title of this manga/anime should be "SASUKE" big time! lol

so it is just about sasuke becoming the hero now? The whole plot twists and turns sure is great but shouldn't the focus be more about naruto? this is digging too much on the whole of uchiha dont you think? I appreciate all the flashbacks and everything to make things clear but I think it is turning out to be more of the story of the uchihas.

well anyways, I really hope things get much better from here on and we get to see some action back again, I am not telling the previous chapters are non sense, I do feel the need of these parts of the story, but it is centralized too much on the uchihas. there are other characters to build up right?

LonesomeDiamond
24th May 2008, 3:02 AM
^I agree entirely...just not as civilly as you are.

I just hope this chapter ends all the Uchiha nonsense for sometime. I wanna see Suigetsu vs. Kisame now... And id like to see Hinata and Kiba do something, and maybe Shino do MORE. And you guys said next weeks chapter is called "Last words"?...Did all of you forget something major? Jiraiya died, and he sent a message to Tsunade didnt he?.... That message is his last words...so I think we're finally going to find out what Pein is!

YAYE, BACK TO THE CENTRAL STORYLINE!

jiang
24th May 2008, 3:56 AM
^^^ Yep you are right! IT could be a possibility, so that could may well mean that uchiha stuff will have a rest for some time now...that is probable, and hopefully it would be more about that since I have been waiting too for some more info on that.

I think it may go like this: the last words chapter could be about jiraiya's last words...and tsunade hears all about it. and then, maybe it will go back again to sasuke, sasuke comes to pay a visit to konoha, and then...who knows what will happen. But i do hope that the next chapter will go over jiraiya's death now or the prophecy or whatever...