PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

uber gon
24th May 2008, 4:26 AM
One word to descibe Konoha: SCREWED!!!

Although I wonder if people will really think of Sasuke as the hero of Konoha?

ShadowDragon16
24th May 2008, 4:35 AM
First off, Sasuke might want to kill the village elders as well as Danzo, maybe Madara helps him. If Sasuke kills them, there is no way he will be let back into the village again. Of course, with both Sasuke and Madara's power, they could basically destroy Konoha. If this happens, Sasuke will be classified as a rogue ninja and become a S-ranked criminal like the akasuki. Maybe he joins as the new Itachi, or he meets up with Team Snake and he and Karen run away together and start a family.

uber gon
24th May 2008, 4:37 AM
First off, Sasuke might want to kill the village elders as well as Danzo, maybe Madara helps him. If Sasuke kills them, there is no way he will be let back into the village again. Of course, with both Sasuke and Madara's power, they could basically destroy Konoha. If this happens, Sasuke will be classified as a rogue ninja and become a S-ranked criminal like the akasuki. Maybe he joins as the new Itachi, or he meets up with Team Snake and he and Karen run away together and start a family.

Maybe Sasuke goes Suzaku on us and decides to help Konoha by working on the inside.

duncan
24th May 2008, 4:46 AM
^I agree entirely...just not as civilly as you are.

I just hope this chapter ends all the Uchiha nonsense for sometime. I wanna see Suigetsu vs. Kisame now... And id like to see Hinata and Kiba do something, and maybe Shino do MORE. And you guys said next weeks chapter is called "Last words"?...Did all of you forget something major? Jiraiya died, and he sent a message to Tsunade didnt he?.... That message is his last words...so I think we're finally going to find out what Pein is!

YAYE, BACK TO THE CENTRAL STORYLINE!

XD Why didn't I think of that? Of course it'll be Jiraiya's last words...and that'll be awesome. In a sad way and all, but yeah.

What Sasuke will do next...I agree, it's a big question. I think I've finally figured out Madara's motives, though. I think it goes something like this:

Itachi planned to die, as Madara said, at Sasuke's hand. Which gave him MS (possible EMS, but I doubt it) and a reason to return to Konoha as a hero.

Madara's motive is simply to stop him from doing that. One thing that made me interested was the fact that he said "That organization.", referring to the Akatsuki. Could he have left, I wonder? Or is he planning to? Either way, I don't think he wants Sasuke to join. Perhaps a bit of pity for the second to last Uchiha?

uber gon
24th May 2008, 4:59 AM
XD Why didn't I think of that? Of course it'll be Jiraiya's last words...and that'll be awesome. In a sad way and all, but yeah.

What Sasuke will do next...I agree, it's a big question. I think I've finally figured out Madara's motives, though. I think it goes something like this:

Itachi planned to die, as Madara said, at Sasuke's hand. Which gave him MS (possible EMS, but I doubt it) and a reason to return to Konoha as a hero.

Madara's motive is simply to stop him from doing that. One thing that made me interested was the fact that he said "That organization.", referring to the Akatsuki. Could he have left, I wonder? Or is he planning to? Either way, I don't think he wants Sasuke to join. Perhaps a bit of pity for the second to last Uchiha?

Meh, Madara may allow Sasuke to return to Konoha as a hero, but I doubt Sasuke will enjoy that title very much.

NoDice
24th May 2008, 5:03 AM
Meh, Madara may allow Sasuke to return to Konoha as a hero, but I doubt Sasuke will enjoy that title very much.

I think after these events.... Sasuke will return to Konoha; after realizing that "if" Itachi was really protecting him, and at the same time sacrificed so much for the village- it will make Sasuke either return to Konoha with a plan to kill (Danzou/Elders) OR he may actually rejoin the village and Team 7.

duncan
24th May 2008, 5:09 AM
I think after these events.... Sasuke will return to Konoha; after realizing that "if" Itachi was really protecting him, and at the same time sacrificed so much for the village- it will make Sasuke either return to Konoha with a plan to kill (Danzou/Elders) OR he may actually rejoin the village and Team 7.

As much as I would hate for that to happen, I think you might be right. Thinking about it, I bet Konoha would let him back. He killed Orochimaru and Itachi, two of the biggest criminals in their eyes.

Which would make an excellent way to kill the elders and become a fugitive again. XD Can't win them all, I guess...

uber gon
24th May 2008, 7:07 AM
As much as I would hate for that to happen, I think you might be right. Thinking about it, I bet Konoha would let him back. He killed Orochimaru and Itachi, two of the biggest criminals in their eyes.

Which would make an excellent way to kill the elders and become a fugitive again. XD Can't win them all, I guess...

Who's to say Kisame and Suigetsu didn't settle their little spat with a little game of Hunt the Elders and the One Eyed Prick?

firepokemon
24th May 2008, 11:31 AM
Read the chapter. And while interesting, I'm not sure how much relevance there is to what else is happening currently. When is the death of Jiraiya going to be found out, who is likely to be going for Naruto. There just seems to be too many things that are not being addressed because of the Itachi/Madara/Sasuke storyline. They better be moving on soon. Theres too much foreshadowing of further storylines and I don't think one can even see the end anymore. I do complain but at the same time, I still like Naruto.

uber gon
24th May 2008, 5:11 PM
Read the chapter. And while interesting, I'm not sure how much relevance there is to what else is happening currently. When is the death of Jiraiya going to be found out, who is likely to be going for Naruto. There just seems to be too many things that are not being addressed because of the Itachi/Madara/Sasuke storyline. They better be moving on soon. Theres too much foreshadowing of further storylines and I don't think one can even see the end anymore. I do complain but at the same time, I still like Naruto.

Meh, it at least explains why Itachi killed his clan, despicable as it may be.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th May 2008, 5:52 PM
i feel sorry for itachi and a little for sasuke. finally the uchiha flashbacks are over!!!!cant wait for the next chapter.

LonesomeDiamond
24th May 2008, 6:07 PM
This is just a sidenote really, but did any of you catch what Madara COULD HAVE meant when he referred to the person closest to sasuke dying during his fight w/ Itachi? I think he was talking about Orochimaru, since he actually died during the fight, and Itachi planned that, as Madara said...but we dont know how close Sasuke and Orochimaru were so...O_O

Like i said, just a sidenote...cuz i really dont think Itachi was Sasuke's closest friend =_=".

Namikaze
24th May 2008, 6:45 PM
but itachi was still family and theres a bond there no matter what. besides, i dont think oro and sasuke actually were the best of friends seeing as how sasuke did kill him w/o activating MS.

uber gon
24th May 2008, 9:39 PM
but itachi was still family and theres a bond there no matter what. besides, i dont think oro and sasuke actually were the best of friends seeing as how sasuke did kill him w/o activating MS.

Yeah, I HIGHLY doubt Sasuke had ANY "bonds" with Orochimaru.

jiang
24th May 2008, 9:47 PM
but maybe there is/was something between sasuke and orochimaru. Remember, they were still mentor and student...and then oro resided in sasuke's body but was suppressed. By that i think madara meant orochimaru was close to sasuke, and that sasuke witnessed orochimaru die; thus could activate sasuke's MS, and then seconded by Itachi's death.

uber gon
24th May 2008, 9:54 PM
but maybe there is/was something between sasuke and orochimaru. Remember, they were still mentor and student...and then oro resided in sasuke's body but was suppressed. By that i think madara meant orochimaru was close to sasuke, and that sasuke witnessed orochimaru die; thus could activate sasuke's MS, and then seconded by Itachi's death.

That's a probability.

IchirakuRamen
24th May 2008, 11:36 PM
Yeah I mean for 3 years you would think Orochimaru would have bonded with his favorite student, even though he was after Sasuke's body (Gay joke unintended)

jiang
25th May 2008, 12:00 AM
I did not mean like sharing a bond like mutually. I think the fact that Orochimaru shared Sasuke's body/ resided in Sasuke's body for quite some time, is something of going along the lines of the two being "close". Even though they had animosity towards each other, they were still mentor and student a few years back; and that is something of a relationship if not the close one, still something to relate what madara mentioned as "close".

duncan
25th May 2008, 5:52 AM
I did not mean like sharing a bond like mutually. I think the fact that Orochimaru shared Sasuke's body/ resided in Sasuke's body for quite some time, is something of going along the lines of the two being "close". Even though they had animosity towards each other, they were still mentor and student a few years back; and that is something of a relationship if not the close one, still something to relate what madara mentioned as "close".

Okay, hang on a minute. If Orochimaru is the one he got MS from then what was the point of Itachi dying?

Oh yeah, now I know. Next chapter Madara will proclaim Sasuke now has a new, more powerful EMS, right? Sounds about right...x_x

jiang
25th May 2008, 6:13 AM
Really hard to tell, I am saying, there is a possibility of it being "close" to Orochimaru, and yeah Itachi was just as close to Sasuke huh. As far as bonds go, I think Sasuke both had bonds with those two.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th May 2008, 4:55 PM
Okay, hang on a minute. If Orochimaru is the one he got MS from then what was the point of Itachi dying?

Oh yeah, now I know. Next chapter Madara will proclaim Sasuke now has a new, more powerful EMS, right? Sounds about right...x_x

if he does, then madara MIGHT be wanting them.

uber gon
25th May 2008, 5:42 PM
Yeah I mean for 3 years you would think Orochimaru would have bonded with his favorite student, even though he was after Sasuke's body (Gay joke unintended)

It's still a bond, albeit a sick one.

Namikaze
25th May 2008, 6:27 PM
but sasuke showed no signs of bonding with oro, especially since his last few remarks to him were "i've learned all i could from you. now i'm gonna kill you."<-- not exact quote.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th May 2008, 9:52 PM
maybe he hated oro, so it was a bond of hatred.

uber gon
26th May 2008, 4:54 AM
maybe he hated oro, so it was a bond of hatred.

It's still a bond nonetheless. Although I wonder if Oro is REALLY dead?

duncan
26th May 2008, 5:34 AM

I still think it's probably a moot point, but you're right. Orochimaru was certainly close to Sasuke. About as close as you can get to him, actually.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Orochimaru is dead for sure now. Itachi hasn't been wrong yet, has he?

jiang
26th May 2008, 5:57 AM
I still think it's probably a moot point, but you're right. Orochimaru was certainly close to Sasuke. About as close as you can get to him, actually.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Orochimaru is dead for sure now. Itachi hasn't been wrong yet, has he?

I am also quite unsure if Orochimaru is 100% dead...i mean, I don't really know, but in the manga, the pics showed that the moment Orochimaru was being sucked into Susano's bottle thingy, some of the white snakes were escaping down and trying to get away/flee from the scene...I am not so sure, but that is what I remember...(maybe he could have gotten away into one of those?)ick.

duncan
26th May 2008, 6:01 AM
I am also quite unsure if Orochimaru is 100% dead...i mean, I don't really know, but in the manga, the pics showed that the moment Orochimaru was being sucked into Susano's bottle thingy, some of the white snakes were escaping down and trying to get away/flee from the scene...I am not so sure, but that is what I remember...(maybe he could have gotten away into one of those?)ick.

You do have a point. However...with Itachi's Sharingan, he can see chakra, certainly a signature as large as Orochimaru's would be noticeable? You do have a good point, though. I just tend to give Itachi the benefit of the doubt that he would have thought through everything, as it seems he did.

uber gon
26th May 2008, 6:39 AM
You do have a point. However...with Itachi's Sharingan, he can see chakra, certainly a signature as large as Orochimaru's would be noticeable? You do have a good point, though. I just tend to give Itachi the benefit of the doubt that he would have thought through everything, as it seems he did.

Yeah, I think Itachi made sure Oro STAYED dead.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th May 2008, 2:44 PM

maybe kabuto thoguht he was dead so he "absorb" him in a way, but maybe oro is just waiting for kabuto to become stronger and take over his body.

uber gon
26th May 2008, 3:48 PM
maybe kabuto thoguht he was dead so he "absorb" him in a way, but maybe oro is just waiting for kabuto to become stronger and take over his body.

Ooh, that'll be an interesting development.:)

jiang
26th May 2008, 4:29 PM

Sure this is a probability... A lot of things can still happen, maybe, just maybe, oro may come back. (I was also thinking about this too lately)

~Heaven Help Us~
26th May 2008, 5:11 PM
Sure this is a probability... A lot of things can still happen, maybe, just maybe, oro may come back. (I was also thinking about this too lately)

he always finds a way to come back.

duncan
26th May 2008, 5:40 PM

XD With so many things going on at once, I completely forgot about Kabuto. XD Actually, I think you're right. Orochimaru could take over Kabuto and come back, but...not sure at all of this, but when Itachi "killed" him, wouldn't that have totally finished the last of him? Kabuto absorbed him, yes, but that was when he was at least not dead, merely sealed up in Sasuke? I'm on pretty shaky ground, though.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th May 2008, 5:43 PM
XD With so many things going on at once, I completely forgot about Kabuto. XD Actually, I think you're right. Orochimaru could take over Kabuto and come back, but...not sure at all of this, but when Itachi "killed" him, wouldn't that have totally finished the last of him? Kabuto absorbed him, yes, but that was when he was at least not dead, merely sealed up in Sasuke? I'm on pretty shaky ground, though.

right now anything is possible.now that you mention that, i dont think oro will come back, cuz remeber sasuke's curse mark is gone. if team hebi's curse marks are gone (if they have, i know the big guy has one) then he dead.

HoennMaster
27th May 2008, 4:26 AM
As much as I like Orochimaru, I really hope he "stays dead". If he keeps coming back, how will he ever die.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th May 2008, 3:09 PM
As much as I like Orochimaru, I really hope he "stays dead". If he keeps coming back, how will he ever die.

me too, he was kinda getting annoying IMO.jiraiya is the one i wish wouldn't have died.

Gentleman Skeleton
27th May 2008, 3:48 PM
me too, he was kinda getting annoying IMO.jiraiya is the one i wish wouldn't have died.

We don't know for sure if he's dead or not yet. Wait until the end of the arc where everyone returns home and we'll know for sure.

Lucario At Service
27th May 2008, 3:59 PM
right now anything is possible.now that you mention that, i dont think oro will come back, cuz remeber sasuke's curse mark is gone. if team hebi's curse marks are gone (if they have, i know the big guy has one) then he dead.

As much as i know, there is no connection between Orochimaru's death & the Curse Seal going away from Sasuke. As much as i can understand, Itachi removed the Curse Seal from Sasuke along with Orochimaru's soul. The Curse Seal can be described as a sort of virus. It is not a Justu which will go away if the caster is dead. Also the person in the Hebi you are talking about is originally the source of the Curse Seal virus which was later given to other people by Orochimaru. Also if i am right, Sasuke is the only person who got a Curse Seal in Team Hebi (i am not counting the other because he is the source of the seal & wasn't given any seal in any way by Orochimaru).

uber gon
27th May 2008, 5:55 PM
As much as i know, there is no connection between Orochimaru's death & the Curse Seal going away from Sasuke. As much as i can understand, Itachi removed the Curse Seal from Sasuke along with Orochimaru's soul. The Curse Seal can be described as a sort of virus. It is not a Justu which will go away if the caster is dead. Also the person in the Hebi you are talking about is originally the source of the Curse Seal virus which was later given to other people by Orochimaru. Also if i am right, Sasuke is the only person who got a Curse Seal in Team Hebi (i am not counting the other because he is the source of the seal & wasn't given any seal in any way by Orochimaru).

Well Orochimaru gives the curse seal to people he deems as worthy of serving DIRECTLY under him.

duncan
27th May 2008, 6:59 PM

Really? How then do you explain Itachi removing Sasuke's curse seal? He didn't physically do it, short of killing off the last bit if Orochimaru's soul. Which would mean that by killing Orochimaru, the seal disappeared, right? Unless I'm missing something here, I guess, it looks like Orochimaru's seal is directly connected to him being at least somewhat alive.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th May 2008, 8:32 PM
Really? How then do you explain Itachi removing Sasuke's curse seal? He didn't physically do it, short of killing off the last bit if Orochimaru's soul. Which would mean that by killing Orochimaru, the seal disappeared, right? Unless I'm missing something here, I guess, it looks like Orochimaru's seal is directly connected to him being at least somewhat alive.

if thats false then it mean that the big guy from team hebi died. maybe if he dies everyone with the curse seal will have their curse seal removed.

Gentleman Skeleton
28th May 2008, 4:35 AM

Doesn't mean Itachi killed him, all it means is that Itachi extracted every last bit of Orochimaru essence from Sasuke's body. Even if Orochimaru survived and a piece of him broke away and escaped, his influence on Sasuke is now null and void. Something tells me Orochimaru isn't dead yet, and I'm not talking about Kabuto either.

EDIT: Reached the quad 1's!

duncan
28th May 2008, 4:44 AM
Doesn't mean Itachi killed him, all it means is that Itachi extracted every last bit of Orochimaru essence from Sasuke's body. Even if Orochimaru survived and a piece of him broke away and escaped, his influence on Sasuke is now null and void. Something tells me Orochimaru isn't dead yet, and I'm not talking about Kabuto either.

EDIT: Reached the quad 1's!

Yeah...well, his sword is supposed to seal whatever it pierces into...well, somewhere where it's not coming back. But I agree that his influence over Sasuke is gone for good, now.

And of course he'll be back, somehow. He's Orochimaru. XD

Lucario At Service
28th May 2008, 7:56 AM

Well i also can't properly explain it but i do have a theory of how Itachi removed the Curse Seal. I think since Orochimaru & Sasuke were sharing a same body at the moment when Orochimaru Soul was freed (during the fight with Itachi), i think Itachi somehow managed to move the Curse Seal's power from Sasuke's body to the part of body which was being controlled by Orochimaru at that moment or else Orochimaru himself was fully using the power of the Curse Seal during that time. Thus when Itachi sealed Orochimaru, he was able to seal the power of the Curse Seal with him.

aussy pride
28th May 2008, 1:03 PM
What i understand happened is that part of orochimarus soul was trapped inside the seal, itachi new this and that it would be released when sasuke runs out of chakra and turns to the curse seal for help. His aim of the final fight was not only to show his death to sasuke and allow him to unlock the mangekyou sharingan but to remove this final bit of orochimaru.

They havnt shown us weather he still has the curse seal but i assume he still has it and its power but doesnt have orochimarus soul in it

~Heaven Help Us~
28th May 2008, 2:55 PM
What i understand happened is that part of orochimarus soul was trapped inside the seal, itachi new this and that it would be released when sasuke runs out of chakra and turns to the curse seal for help. His aim of the final fight was not only to show his death to sasuke and allow him to unlock the mangekyou sharingan but to remove this final bit of orochimaru.

They havnt shown us weather he still has the curse seal but i assume he still has it and its power but doesnt have orochimarus soul in it

they did show it. he doesnt have the curse seal.and to lucario at service,i think to everyone that has a curse mark, a lil bit of oro is in them.

Gentleman Skeleton
28th May 2008, 4:11 PM
Saw an interesting spoiler today that has been confirmed. First of all is this:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4518/9hpe0y2rw1.jpg

Second of all, it seems Sasuke still isn't going back, in fact he renamed his squad 'Hawk' and is planning on destroying Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th May 2008, 4:14 PM

Second of all, it seems Sasuke still isn't going back, in fact he renamed his squad 'Hawk' and is planning on destroying Konoha.

wow look at his sharingan.****ing guy that made naruto! stop giving sasuke all of these new things!instead of doing that how about give naruto a cool as hell eye technique that only he can get? make him part of some long lost clan or something, or give him a cool as hell fuuton technique that he can easily use with out effort, or kage bunshins!!!!!!!

uber gon
28th May 2008, 6:12 PM

Ooh, those eyes look PRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEETTYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Looks like Konoha is screwed now.

jiang
28th May 2008, 6:31 PM
so this scan is already verified?

hmmm...I can not wait for this next chapter! arrggghhh!

Is that sasuke or whoever? Is that his new eyes?

duncan
28th May 2008, 7:03 PM

Wow. It was confirmed? Yeah, Konoha is screwed. XD Can anyone read what chapter that's from, though? It's too blurry for me to read it...

~Heaven Help Us~
28th May 2008, 8:19 PM
Wow. It was confirmed? Yeah, Konoha is screwed. XD Can anyone read what chapter that's from, though? It's too blurry for me to read it...

it sucks that konoha is screwed.

edit, in that spoiler sasuke says "(i will) crush konoha.

Mawile XD
28th May 2008, 9:56 PM
Holy cow... That Mangekyo looks almost exactly like a fake one I made when imagining Sasuke's Mangekyo. O.o

Well, this is an interesting turn of events. Wonder what Konoha will do...

jiang
28th May 2008, 9:57 PM
it sucks that konoha is screwed.

edit, in that spoiler sasuke says "(i will) crush konoha.

good, so now sasuke is a complete antagonist now eh? well, maybe not so. remembering that everyone chooses which truths to believe in, well in reality these truths we hold cannot be held true at all because it all depends on what you will believe right? sucks though that konoha's enemies are increasing in number, thanks to the elders and danzou.

Ivancapp
28th May 2008, 10:42 PM
so this scan is already verified?

hmmm...I can not wait for this next chapter! arrggghhh!

Is that sasuke or whoever? Is that his new eyes?

Was ur last question meant sarcastically or what ? lol? U dont know about Sasuke and 'r' watching Naruto, naruto is basically about Sasuke!!. Any ways, it is him, as expected, if that is the true spoiler, he has start type sharingan. =).
Cant wait till team Hawk soars!!!

jiang
28th May 2008, 10:58 PM
^^^^ it did not look to me like sasuke at first. sorry about that.

why did his sharingan looked odd this time? i dont know how the variations differ. so I am asking.

NoDice
28th May 2008, 11:10 PM
I cant believe Kishi actually did it.

Sasuke now has an Uber Mangyekyou. Id stop reading at this point out of disgust if it werent for Sasuke wanting to destroy Konoha.... this leading me to believe we may see a Naruto/Sasuke battle royale sooner or later..... so alas, I must read on.

jiang
28th May 2008, 11:20 PM
yeah a snake learns to fly. lol. flying snake now eh? lol so ok, team snake/hebi slithered, now team hawk soars...true, poor konoha. too many enemies in their hands now, tsunade's hands must be so full. I go for her to be next to die, kishi will kill her off soon too. (just me)

anyways, this is all about Sasuke now. The title should already be "Sasuke" from this point on, and Naruto is the antagonist.

Ivancapp
29th May 2008, 12:58 AM
yeah a snake learns to fly. lol. flying snake now eh? lol so ok, team snake/hebi slithered, now team hawk soars...true, poor konoha. too many enemies in their hands now, tsunade's hands must be so full. I go for her to be next to die, kishi will kill her off soon too. (just me)

anyways, this is all about Sasuke now. The title should already be "Sasuke" from this point on, and Naruto is the antagonist.

I wouldnt be surprised if they make a new anime and stop Naruto, naming it Sasuke, or Sharingan, or something related to Sasuke, at alll.... =(

~Heaven Help Us~
29th May 2008, 1:20 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if they make a new anime and stop Naruto, naming it Sasuke, or Sharingan, or something related to Sasuke, at alll.... =(
if he does it would suck.and i think the naruto vs. sasuke battle number 2 is coming soon.but it won't be the last one.i think there will be many more in the future.

Mawile XD
29th May 2008, 1:38 AM
if he does it would suck.and i think the naruto vs. sasuke battle number 2 is coming soon.but it won't be the last one.i think there will be many more in the future.

Feh, it would get boring if they kept battling over and over. I can see Naruto fighting him, Sasuke escaping, Naruto going after him, and they fight, with Sasuke dying or getting dragged back to Konoha. I think Sasuke will die eventually, because Kishimoto has made his story a tragic one, and it looks like he'll get killed off.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th May 2008, 1:55 AM
Feh, it would get boring if they kept battling over and over. I can see Naruto fighting him, Sasuke escaping, Naruto going after him, and they fight, with Sasuke dying or getting dragged back to Konoha. I think Sasuke will die eventually, because Kishimoto has made his story a tragic one, and it looks like he'll get killed off.

it'll be cool if naruto kills him not he just dies cuz of his sharingan. naruto should kill him fo sho.

uber gon
29th May 2008, 2:41 AM
good, so now sasuke is a complete antagonist now eh? well, maybe not so. remembering that everyone chooses which truths to believe in, well in reality these truths we hold cannot be held true at all because it all depends on what you will believe right? sucks though that konoha's enemies are increasing in number, thanks to the elders and danzou.

I'm surprised no one tried to stop the elders and Danzou more frequently, now thanks to them, Konoha is gonna BURN.:(

ShadowDragon16
29th May 2008, 3:03 AM
I don't get why people are getting annoyed just because the story is focusing on sasuke a bit more than Naruto. If i recall Sasuke was MIA for like Half the original Naruto series.

NoDice
29th May 2008, 3:26 AM
I'm surprised no one tried to stop the elders and Danzou more frequently, now thanks to them, Konoha is gonna BURN.:(

BURN in a wave of Ameterasu's Black Flames!

I don't get why people are getting annoyed just because the story is focusing on sasuke a bit more than Naruto. If i recall Sasuke was MIA for like Half the original Naruto series.

People are annoyed at the fact that the story has been Sasuke focused basically since the death of Asuma. Which this accounts for a good sum of the chapters Kishi has written since Naruto went post time-skip. Which is another point- the manga is Naruto, and pre-time skip chapters never drew their focus away from him, excluding Kakashi Gaiden. So people are a little ****** that Sasuke has had so much development and skill gain- while Naruto is lagging fairly far behind- with only one crappy little jutsu hes learned post skip that will eventually disable him from using chakra all together if over-used.

That only applies to anime filler arcs. The manga(base) storyline ended shortly after Naruto's battle with Sasuke at the Valley of the End.

Due to the anime catching up to the manga, the anime writers created ficticious story arcs or "filler arcs" to keep from completely catching up to Kishi- as they are doing now in the Shippuden anime once again.
Anyway, my point is the anime made it "seem" like Sasuke was absent from the story simply because they did not write him into the filler arcs.

duncan
29th May 2008, 5:20 AM
Hang on a second. You know how the three Sannin have been hinted (heavily, I might add) as an older Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, right? For a while there, I was beginning to think they were changing paths. Sure, of course Naruto will end up Hokage, but Sakura didn't look like it and Sasuke looked to be on a possible road to good. But now, as it looks like Sasuke will go against Konoha, I'm seeing them like the Sannin again.

Orochimaru attacked Konoha, as everyone knows. Now it looks like Sasuke (looks, as one sentence doesn't say anything for sure. Perhaps he could mean destroy it by killing the elders? We can't take it for granted just yet) will invade the Leaf village, or something like that. Perhaps that theory still has legs, especially in the light of Sasuke's turn. Question is, would he be able to take over Konoha? True, he's strong and it looks like he has a new Sharingan (that you get if you destroy your homeland? XD What next?), but without some serious help I don't know if he could do it practically alone.

NoDice
29th May 2008, 6:11 AM
Hang on a second. You know how the three Sannin have been hinted (heavily, I might add) as an older Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, right? For a while there, I was beginning to think they were changing paths. Sure, of course Naruto will end up Hokage, but Sakura didn't look like it and Sasuke looked to be on a possible road to good. But now, as it looks like Sasuke will go against Konoha, I'm seeing them like the Sannin again.

Orochimaru attacked Konoha, as everyone knows. Now it looks like Sasuke (looks, as one sentence doesn't say anything for sure. Perhaps he could mean destroy it by killing the elders? We can't take it for granted just yet) will invade the Leaf village, or something like that. Perhaps that theory still has legs, especially in the light of Sasuke's turn. Question is, would he be able to take over Konoha? True, he's strong and it looks like he has a new Sharingan (that you get if you destroy your homeland? XD What next?), but without some serious help I don't know if he could do it practically alone.

Team 7 ending up like the next Sannin is probably the one true, never wavering theory that will most likely come true- as the foreshadowing for it has been imense.

IMO Sasuke's new sharingan, although it was highly theorized he would get one, is a prime example of how the plot twists in the post-time skip arcs are going down hill. Since the beginning of the PTS Naruto, Sasuke has constantly shown us new and incredible jutsu every time hes made an appearance. Naruto on the other hand, has recieved close to nothing with the Fuuton Rasengan, a crippling technique for him to use, and dont forget his trademark -boring- million clone jutsu hes mastered. q8<

I can only hope that Sasuke using his new sharingan will come with a price heavier than eyesight- but it looks as though Kishi is apparently never going to handicap his favorite little emo creation.

jiang
29th May 2008, 6:46 AM
Team 7 ending up like the next Sannin is probably the one true, never wavering theory that will most likely come true- as the foreshadowing for it has been imense.

IMO Sasuke's new sharingan, although it was highly theorized he would get one, is a prime example of how the plot twists in the post-time skip arcs are going down hill. Since the beginning of the PTS Naruto, Sasuke has constantly shown us new and incredible jutsu every time hes made an appearance. Naruto on the other hand, has recieved close to nothing with the Fuuton Rasengan, a crippling technique for him to use, and dont forget his trademark -boring- million clone jutsu hes mastered. q8<

I can only hope that Sasuke using his new sharingan will come with a price heavier than eyesight- but it looks as though Kishi is apparently never going to handicap his favorite little emo creation.

And I must agree. and it so explains why many are not liking the way the story is going on so far because too much has been about sasuke and the uchihas in the expense of the lead character getting the limelight and then the other characters getting placed on the sidetrack of the story. I really do appreciate how the whole series is turning out to be more than a children's story with all the complications and deeply rooted plot twists and turns, but this is all about naruto, and not sasuke. It should have gotten a different title then if it so happens to be about naruto and sasuke (sasgayruto anyone?lol msorry sasuke fans), but no, this is naruto, and naruto should be the star! (i am not so a big fan of him) but instead it has turned all over to sasuke and how he want to exact revenge and everything to those who have cared for him and loved him. (tears*lol) fly snake fly!

Lucario At Service
29th May 2008, 7:55 AM
Well i don't know anyone mentioned it or not before but i just now saw the spoilers of episode 402 on saiyanisland. It seems that many people where right that Sasuke would want to destroy Konoha. Also it seems that Sasuke has now evoked his own MS also because in the pic where he says he would destroy Konoha, his eyes have a totally different shape.

Edit:- Just now found out that this have already been mentioned.

NoDice
29th May 2008, 8:22 AM
Edit:- Just now found out that this have already been mentioned.

We here in the Post Timeskip thread wont hold that against you.

Im still in shock at the fact Sasuke not only got his own MS, but a completely unique one apart from Itachis, Madaras, and Kakashis (Im not entirely sure weve seen Madara's, but I think so). So begins Sasukes long and drawn out upheaval of Konoha.

Lucario At Service
29th May 2008, 8:41 AM

Well if i am right didn't Itachi gave his MS to Sasuke when he died, so that means if Sasuke combines both the MS then he will get a EMS won't he.
Also i agree that Sasuke is getting a bit to much attention than required in all the terms of power, jutsu & character development.
I hope that Naruto atleast has a bloodline limit of some kind of Ninjutsu from his mother side since it had been stated that her mother was a very good Ninjutsu user which had been passed down to Naruto or some kind of new 'ton' (like Mokuton or Hyoton) technique atleast.

Also i would like to see what Sakura would do when Naruto & Sasuke fight again (which is almost certain now). I would like to see Sakura in a situation where she would have to save anyone of the two & who would she choose to save.
Also the way the story is going i have a feeling that Naruto would be the one to die at the end of the series by leaving his mark on the world (Sasuke & Sakura would be alive till the end). I know it is not possible for the main character of the series to die at the end but still it is a thing which is possible to happen.

Im still in shock at the fact Sasuke not only got his own MS, but a completely unique one apart from Itachis, Madaras, and Kakashis (Im not entirely sure weve seen Madara's, but I think so). So begins Sasukes long and drawn out upheaval of Konoha.

Doesn't a Mangekyo Sharingan (MS) differ in shape from person to person.

NoDice
29th May 2008, 9:03 AM
Well if i am right didn't Itachi gave his MS to Sasuke when he died, so that means if Sasuke combines both the MS then he will get a EMS won't he.
I dont think Sasuke had MS before killing Itachi. And furthermore I believe that Itachi only implanted his eye "technique".

Also i agree that Sasuke is getting a bit to much attention than required in all the terms of power, jutsu & character development.

Naruto is still the neglected child he was in the beginning of the series.... except now hes being neglected by his own creator.

I hope that Naruto atleast has a bloodline limit of some kind of Ninjutsu from his mother side since it had been stated that her mother was a very good Ninjutsu user which had been passed down to Naruto or some kind of new 'ton' (like Mokuton or Hyoton) technique atleast.

One could only hope. Naruto is in desperate need of some skill/character devolopment. Kishi BETTER give him some sort of bloodline jutsu- like an element combination that nobody else has, although I have no idea what it would be.

Also i would like to see what Sakura would do when Naruto & Sasuke fight again (which is almost certain now). I would like to see Sakura in a situation where she would have to save anyone of the two & who would she choose to save.

I think as far as things are in PTS Naruto... shed save Naruto.

Also the way the story is going i have a feeling that Naruto would be the one to die at the end of the series by leaving his mark on the world (Sasuke & Sakura would be alive till the end). I know it is not possible for the main character of the series to die at the end but still it is a thing which is possible to happen.

Naruto will become Hokage, but I think its Sasuke that will die either at or before the end- since hes beginning to look alot like a new main antagonist for Konoha's shinobi.

Yeah but theirs doesnt look like a flower blossom. Thats just f***ing weird to me.... (and it further proves Sasuke is EMO)

Abraace
29th May 2008, 12:24 PM

Let us just hope that this doesn't stay completely true, otherwise Naruto will die like a dog, having never achieved anything in his entire life.

Sasuke will become obsessed with posessing little boys bodies.

Sakura will live the longest out the three, but probably never achieve anything either(no way she'll make Hokage).

Also, let's hope it doesn't happen because repeating the same stuff over and over doesn't make for a very dynamic story with exciting plot twists.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th May 2008, 2:08 PM
sasuke got and EEEEEEEMS.lol

i think it does, excluding kakshi cuz he is not form the uchiha, itachi's and madara's were different.

Lucario At Service
29th May 2008, 4:31 PM
sasuke got and EEEEEEEMS.lol

i think it does, excluding kakshi cuz he is not form the uchiha, itachi's and madara's were different.

Well even Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan is different in shape too Itachi's & Madara's. You can check it here if you want "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangekyo_Sharingan"

~Heaven Help Us~
29th May 2008, 6:55 PM
Well even Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan is different in shape too Itachi's & Madara's. You can check it here if you want "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangekyo_Sharingan"

i've seen it before.

uber gon
29th May 2008, 10:49 PM
I'm still hoping Naruto could get something Kingdom Hearts-ish. Maybe a Graviaga and Aeroga combined attack.:)

NoDice
29th May 2008, 11:10 PM
I just hope Naruto learns his fathers Kunai Transmission technique. Seeing as thats the ONLY way he'll even be able to step to Sasuke's new (E)MS. The only way to beat something that can see your movements is to not actually move at all, but teleport right?

Mawile XD
29th May 2008, 11:49 PM
What the heck? On SaiyanIsland, the spoilers seem to show that Itachi is indeed alive... Though it looks like he's about to die. Save him, then have him help make Konoha burn, I say.

pokemaster95
29th May 2008, 11:54 PM

Well the reason why people are getting annoyed by Saskue is because ever since the time skip Sasuke seems really strong from his traing with Orochumaru while Naruto seems like he didn't get any stronger or new jitsu

uber gon
30th May 2008, 12:37 AM
What the heck? On SaiyanIsland, the spoilers seem to show that Itachi is indeed alive... Though it looks like he's about to die. Save him, then have him help make Konoha burn, I say.

You don't seem to like Konoha, do you. Although I don't blame you.

Mawile XD
30th May 2008, 1:02 AM
You don't seem to like Konoha, do you. Although I don't blame you.

It's so-so. I just want the majority of dead weight to go, and Sasuke's head to be on a platter if he doesn't lose soon. Characters like Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Shino I like. I want to see guys like Ino and Shino get some awesome jutsu.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2008, 1:30 AM

i dont think he would still do that. member he cares about the village. the main reason i think he killed his clan was for so they couldnt do anything to sasuke. so he cares about the village still. so if anything he will try to stop sasuke. not killing him, just stopping him. itll be cool if sakura finds him and heals him so he wont die cuz itach was coo.

LonesomeDiamond
30th May 2008, 2:24 AM
(just read spoilers)
the last words...of ITACHI!? agh, looks like we got a bit more rubbish to go through...

Sasuke's mangekyou looks crazy awesome though, im very pleased by that.

And Heaven Help Us....just no, Itachi needs to DIE! hes needed to die for some time now. if you hate sasuke, you may as well hate the entire freaking clan.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2008, 2:33 AM
(just read spoilers)
the last words...of ITACHI!? agh, looks like we got a bit more rubbish to go through...

Sasuke's mangekyou looks crazy awesome though, im very pleased by that.

And Heaven Help Us....just no, Itachi needs to DIE! hes needed to die for some time now. if you hate sasuke, you may as well hate the entire freaking clan.

no sasuke should die itachi should live.

pokemaster95
30th May 2008, 2:40 AM
No Naruto should kill them both then Sasuke and Itachi can go to Itchia hell.

LonesomeDiamond
30th May 2008, 2:40 AM
Yeah, cuz thats really likely =_="(edit: i was beaten to the post...this is relavent to the two posts above me, though :P)

Do you know kishi at all? and w/ the useless elaboration they just gave us on Itachi, Im even more tired of him than before. making him righteous killed the entire image, i actually liked him when he was a jack***!!! And hes dead, the chapter is titled "Last words" as we've been saying.

So...Sasuke's mangekyou...what do we think tis gonna do? Its either flower or sun related, thats my 1st guess @_@

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2008, 2:43 AM
Yeah, cuz thats really likely =_="(edit: i was beaten to the post...this is relavent to the two posts above me, though :P)

Do you know kishi at all? and w/ the useless elaboration they just gave us on Itachi, Im even more tired of him than before. making him righteous killed the entire image, i actually liked him when he was a jack***!!! And hes dead, the chapter is titled "Last words" as we've been saying.

So...Sasuke's mangekyou...what do we think tis gonna do? Its either flower or sun related, thats my 1st guess @_@

i think its sun, if it is i think he'll just look at someone and amateratsu will happen on them and if its daytime it'll last foreever.like foreever foreever.

jiang
30th May 2008, 4:56 AM
Oh well, there goes... Sasuke 402 is up on onemanga. Watcha say watcha say sasuke? Hmmm... Now madara is behind them, he's got new recruits. Really poor konoha. tsk tsk tsk.

NoDice
30th May 2008, 6:12 AM
i think its sun, if it is i think he'll just look at someone and amateratsu will happen on them and if its daytime it'll last foreever.like foreever foreever.

I dont know about FOREVER... but it definitely seems either flower or sun based.

Also a couple of other sites Ive been to such as Mangahelpers has people talking loosely that Sasuke's Mangyekyou is an Eternal one, and the reason it has a floweristic appearence is because its two Mangyekyou's layered on top of each other, which IMO is highly likely.

Hopefully Sasuke doesnt kill Naruto and Sakura allowing him to obtain (through Kishi's reasoning) an Ultimate Eternal Mangyekyou, because jesus, then Kishi would be totally favoring Sasuke instead of being fair and even with his series' main characters...... >sarcasm<

aussy pride
30th May 2008, 6:53 AM
i reckon each sharingan has its own look and special technique

so far we have only seen itachi use amaterasu

kakashi banish deidaras arm to another dimension
and
madara seem to shift his body through dimensions or something
sasuke may have a never before heard of technique which is unique to him....

*cry* no fight with kisame was shown :(

LittleRedRodeo
30th May 2008, 7:25 AM
At least Kisame's still alive. I was afraid he was pretty much done for.

aussy pride
30th May 2008, 7:42 AM
u never no it hasnt shown him since....
but u dun see the other guy with his sword which has to be a good thing...

Lucario At Service
30th May 2008, 8:14 AM
Well i just thought that i will post Sasuke's MS (or EMS) pic here,
http://i26.*******.com/20ueoeh.jpg
Well atleast i was right about the fact that the writers would skip Mizugetsu & Kisame's fight.

squirtleking
30th May 2008, 11:20 AM
*ahem* all of a sudden, my "end of arc" ideas aren't looking so farfetch'd (see around page 171/172-ish)

Abraace
30th May 2008, 11:54 AM
Wait...what the heck happened to the Kisame - Suigetsu fight? Suigetsu looks fine...so he won? I thought Kisame deserved a better fight than that.

Also Sasuke's revenge against the leaf was annoyingly predictable. Let's pray everyone in Konoha just knocks the crap through him and we put an end to this soon.

NoDice
30th May 2008, 11:59 AM
Lame chapter.... all predicted. Sasuke becomes uber. Sasuke wants to destroy the Leaf. And Kishi actually had the balls to fill over half the chapter with a flashback from only what? 5 chapters ago. Weak.

Blaziryu
30th May 2008, 3:50 PM
Sasuke's MS doesn't look at cool. It looks that Eye of the Jews from that movie "Beerfest". I wonder what abilities besides Amaterasu that Sasuke has with his MS.

ShadowDragon16
30th May 2008, 4:26 PM
Quite an interesting ending, it seems Madara is tagging along with HAWK

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2008, 4:26 PM
this chapter didn't say ****. all it was was another gay uchiha flashback(im sure everybody is tired of those).and it revealed sasukes new eyes.which i must say, are pretty cool.any one else read at the little thing at the bottom?it says "and what has naruto been doing"? its like wtf how would we know, he is probably still looking for sasuke.

uber gon
30th May 2008, 5:05 PM
Well atleast i was right about the fact that the writers would skip Mizugetsu & Kisame's fight.

You know, scientifically this MS looks like a nuclear atom to me. Heh, maybe Sasuke can use atomic level fire jutsu.:)

uber gon
30th May 2008, 5:06 PM

You know, scientifically this MS looks like a nuclear atom to me. Heh, maybe Sasuke can use atomic level fire jutsu.:)

uber gon
30th May 2008, 5:08 PM

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2008, 5:23 PM

i would have never thought of that. it would be cool but he'd be too strong.

Horoika1
30th May 2008, 6:27 PM
Looks more like lilies to me lol.

Well, it seems that Sasuke is now the new villain. He's going after the Leaf Village.

uber gon
30th May 2008, 6:31 PM
Looks more like lilies to me lol.

Well, it seems that Sasuke is now the new villain. He's going after the Leaf Village.

Flowers to you, atomic nuclear atom to me.

$10.00 that Sasuke gets "persuaded" to not destroy the village.

Heh, Sasuke was a lot nicer as a kid if you ask me.

bigpop618
30th May 2008, 6:43 PM
This gets interesting.

This chapter is telling me that he is reminiscing of the time he had with his brother. The more he looks back on it the more he begins to believe Madara's story. And then Itachi actually poking Sasuke on the forehead before he died was a dead giveaway that Madara's story was convincing.

All in all this chapter was good. To be honest this chapter wasn't needed but it was well done. Im just hoping Kishi doesn't screw this up. Which I fully expect

uber gon
30th May 2008, 6:48 PM
This gets interesting.

This chapter is telling me that he is reminiscing of the time he had with his brother. The more he looks back on it the more he begins to believe Madara's story. And then Itachi actually poking Sasuke on the forehead before he died was a dead giveaway that Madara's story was convincing.

All in all this chapter was good. To be honest this chapter wasn't needed but it was well done. Im just hoping Kishi doesn't screw this up. Which I fully expect

As do I. Maybe Sasuke destroys Konoha unopposed.

squirtleking
30th May 2008, 7:19 PM
Well, bearing in mind that Madara essentially implicated the Hokages/Elders in the plot to wipe out Uchiha, the following now have real big targets on their chests:

Yamato ("descendent" of the First)
Konohamaru (grandson of the Third - Sasuke may spare him to "pay back" the Third (for looking after him following Itachi's departure)
Tsunade (Fifth Hokage)
The elders
Naruto (son of the Fourth, though it is unknown if Sasuke knows this)

bigpop618
30th May 2008, 7:35 PM
Well, bearing in mind that Madara essentially implicated the Hokages/Elders in the plot to wipe out Uchiha, the following now have real big targets on their chests:

Konohamaru (grandson of the Third - Sasuke may spare him to "pay back" the Third (for looking after him following Itachi's departure)
Tsunade (Fifth Hokage)
The elders

Tsunade will die. Its obvious.

Kazuki Mirai
30th May 2008, 7:37 PM
Gah. How LONG have we been stuck with this whole Sasuke crap? Masashi should rename Naruto "Sasuke" while he's at it since it focus more about Sasuke rather than the main character. >>

jiang
30th May 2008, 7:43 PM

Tsunade (Fifth Hokage)
The elders

Question, is Yamato a descendant of the first? Didn't he just become one of Orochimaru's guinea pigs to receive the First's DNA? I don't think he was related to the First, but of all those experminted on, he was the only who survived I think.

Tsunade, Fifth Hokage - was the grand daughter of the First. >>> most prolly she will die. SO all of the Sannin will be dead.

The elders >>> they gotta die, most especially Danzou.

Naruto >>> does he ever know who his father was? I doubt Sasuke knows if Naruto was the 4th's son.

Sasuke just pretty much owns every power there is in the naruto world, and that makes Naruto look like a helpless little kitten compared to Sasuke. Poor Naruto.

uber gon
30th May 2008, 8:37 PM
Question, is Yamato a descendant of the first? Didn't he just become one of Orochimaru's guinea pigs to receive the First's DNA? I don't think he was related to the First, but of all those experminted on, he was the only who survived I think.

Tsunade, Fifth Hokage - was the grand daughter of the First. >>> most prolly she will die. SO all of the Sannin will be dead.

The elders >>> they gotta die, most especially Danzou.

Naruto >>> does he ever know who his father was? I doubt Sasuke knows if Naruto was the 4th's son.

Sasuke just pretty much owns every power there is in the naruto world, and that makes Naruto look like a helpless little kitten compared to Sasuke. Poor Naruto.

Well, that is until NAruto gets that scroll that'll give hima some new power.

bigpop618
30th May 2008, 8:46 PM
Well, that is until NAruto gets that scroll that'll give hima some new power.

He is the son of the yellow flash, wouldn't shock me if he gained that same ability as his father

LonesomeDiamond
30th May 2008, 8:54 PM
If naruto gets the shunshin i will be very pleased. Madara vs naruto would be hilarious if they did that, like a classic DBZ fight :D

This chapter was useless...redundant, especially...The close-up of Sasuke's mangekyou was nice though...Can anyone explain why they went from Hebi(snake) to ???(Hawk)? I dont get it at all, I'm wondering what Hawks have to do w/ anything... and is Madara following them? He must be really bored :P

Im p***ed that they skipped Suigetsu vs Kisame...We'll just have to let the anime do it i guess =_="(after all this filler bull**** is passed that is)

uber gon
30th May 2008, 8:56 PM
He is the son of the yellow flash, wouldn't shock me if he gained that same ability as his father

Hey, maybe he could do go Johnny Cage on us and do TELEPORTING punches/kicks.:)

Add in some clones and that'd be sweet.

Although I'm still hoping for nine tailed fox pup summoning.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2008, 10:09 PM
Hey, maybe he could do go Johnny Cage on us and do TELEPORTING punches/kicks.:)

Add in some clones and that'd be sweet.

Although I'm still hoping for nine tailed fox pup summoning.

maybe when they get back to konoha, it'll be all destroyed. then naruto finds out that jiraiya is dead and that sasuke killed tusande. and the whole village is destroyed then kakashi trains naruto hard and he becomes stronger.

Ivancapp
30th May 2008, 10:53 PM
At this point, i may actually say anything maight happen. It would make the plot mreally interesting or atleast not totally one sided on Sasuke if atleast the death of Jiraya is reached to all, mainly Naruto and Tsunade, and Naruto gets to know about his "dad", and learn about it from Kakashi, and learn to control the Kyuubi, and like ubergon suggested, maybe summon some Kyuubi pups(yay, i like this idea!!!, kinda like mini Chimchars!!!). Then there would be some real action..... and more Akatsuki characters r being revealed along with their inate abilities..

Ivancapp
30th May 2008, 10:53 PM
At this point, i may actually say anything maight happen. It would make the plot mreally interesting or atleast not totally one sided on Sasuke if atleast the death of Jiraya is reached to all, mainly Naruto and Tsunade, and Naruto gets to know about his "dad", and learn about it from Kakashi, and learn to control the Kyuubi, and like ubergon suggested, maybe summon some Kyuubi pups(yay, i like this idea!!!, kinda like mini Chimchars!!!). Then there would be some real action..... and more Akatsuki characters r being revealed along with their inate abilities..

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2008, 10:57 PM

i doubt the kyuubi pups will happen. maybe 4+ tails with kage bunshin. thats more likely.

JasonChu
31st May 2008, 12:32 AM
Sasuke GOING TO DESTROY THE LEAF WOOOO
Round 2 NARUTO VS Sasuke,Hawk great name,I assume Kisame must died or dissapear,
Madara's objective is to destroy the leaf Now,Itachi want sasuke to keep away probaly for that reason,so he wont be provoked by Madara,beacuse itachi know whats madara going to do after Uchilhas is all dead.When are we going to get to Jiraiya/Tsunade,I mean come on now the Itachi/Sasuke arc is over,we should be back to the code from jiraiya.In Anime it looks like Sora has a Jinjukichi(i can't spell) inside him.When he runs out of power,he gain it like naruto,Naruto kiss made Sakura jealous Pmsl,Looking forward to next weeks Manga+Shippuden

~Heaven Help Us~
31st May 2008, 12:45 AM
Round 2 NARUTO VS Sasuke,Hawk great name,I assume Kisame must died or dissapear,
Madara's objective is to destroy the leaf Now,Itachi want sasuke to keep away probaly for that reason,so he wont be provoked by Madara,beacuse itachi know whats madara going to do after Uchilhas is all dead.When are we going to get to Jiraiya/Tsunade,I mean come on now the Itachi/Sasuke arc is over,we should be back to the code from jiraiya.In Anime it looks like Sora has a Jinjukichi(i can't spell) inside him.When he runs out of power,he gain it like naruto,Naruto kiss made Sakura jealous Pmsl,Looking forward to next weeks Manga+Shippuden
i doubt he has a jinchuriki.if he does it would show it in the manga. unless they change it.but i doubt it.

Mawile XD
31st May 2008, 12:49 AM
It could be a Jinchuriki, because the captures of them aren't all shown in the manga.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st May 2008, 12:53 AM
It could be a Jinchuriki, because the captures of them aren't all shown in the manga.

yeah but im pretty sure that they would rather show it in the manga than in the anime.

Gentleman Skeleton
31st May 2008, 2:50 AM

Why are we talking about the anime in the manga board?

uber gon
31st May 2008, 7:04 AM
i doubt the kyuubi pups will happen. maybe 4+ tails with kage bunshin. thats more likely.

They don't have to be REAL nine tailed fox pups. I was thinking more along the lines of Rasenshuriken powered chakra IMITATION nine tailed pups. Although if this happens I hope Kishi makes them cute AND f'in powerful.

NoDice
31st May 2008, 8:00 AM

who the hell knows.

I personally am kinda sick of the Uchiha only story line... considering I wasnt really that interested in it to begin with when I first started following Naruto.

Doesnt Kishi ever see what people are writing about his series? Well, unless Asia natives are happy with it- I dont see why hes going the route that he is.

NoDice
31st May 2008, 8:03 AM

who the hell knows.

I personally am kinda sick of the Uchiha only story line... considering I wasnt really that interested in it to begin with when I first started following Naruto.

Doesnt Kishi ever see what people are writing about his series? Well, unless Asia natives are happy with it- I dont see why hes going the route that he is.

Grass Guardian
31st May 2008, 8:20 AM
who the hell knows.

Really? I love it! But that's probably because I'm a proud Sasutard! I mean, if Kishi decided to ditch Naruto and make Sasuke the main character I'd be all for it. :D

But, seriously, I am enjoying it because of the Konoha dirt that we found out.

Personally, I got bored with the whole "Jiraya fight to the death," chapter. I couldn't even sit and read the whole thing cause it bored me so much. After the first couple chapters, I just started clicking, "next page," until I finally reached the end.

NoDice
31st May 2008, 9:05 AM
Really? I love it! But that's probably because I'm a proud Sasutard! I mean, if Kishi decided to ditch Naruto and make Sasuke the main character I'd be all for it. :D

Personally, I got bored with the whole "Jiraya fight to the death," chapter. I couldn't even sit and read the whole thing cause it bored me so much. After the first couple chapters, I just started clicking, "next page," until I finally reached the end.

I guess the Konoha dirt is a plus. I just dont like the whole elaborating on Itachi thing... which IMO ruined his character- and seemed to create an Inuyasha/Seshomaru effect on the whole Sasuke/Itachi ordeal. Older badass brother trying to get younger brother to tap his power/grow stronger.... blah blah.

Even though Naruto is potrayed as annoying- he has many characteristics of a good human being- and that makes me want to see him become a badass... as any "hero" of a story should. Meanwhile we have Kishi focusing on Sasuke- whom is definitely now no doubt about it the main antogonist at this point, and although his newfound reasoning behind life and his goals have changed, Kishi couldve done this in alot shorter amount of time instead of drawing it out over a whole ARC of chapters. Naruto needs some character development badly- as does Rock Lee, Neji, Sakura, Guy, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, and Kakashi at this point... and Tsunade needs to make an appearence by announcing Jiraiyas death.

Kishi is probably going to milk PTS Naruto to death for the next 3 years, by making long drawn out crap like this whole Uchiha thing, mark my words.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st May 2008, 3:16 PM
They don't have to be REAL nine tailed fox pups. I was thinking more along the lines of Rasenshuriken powered chakra IMITATION nine tailed pups. Although if this happens I hope Kishi makes them cute AND f'in powerful.

okay thats different. you mean that his rasen shuriken mixes with his kyuubi chakra and the the effect makes it like littles kyuubis?thats different. he would kick sasukes *** if he went 9 tails able to control himself and then use tajuu kage bunshin.that'd be so kick ***.

uber gon
31st May 2008, 8:51 PM
okay thats different. you mean that his rasen shuriken mixes with his kyuubi chakra and the the effect makes it like littles kyuubis?thats different. he would kick sasukes *** if he went 9 tails able to control himself and then use tajuu kage bunshin.that'd be so kick ***.

Actually I was thinking Naruto would use chakra manipulation to shape his Rasenshuriken into a nine tailed pup shaped. But being able to go 9 tails himself would be cool too. Although I HIGHLY doubt Kishi would let Naruto get THAT powerful.

The Doctor
31st May 2008, 9:34 PM
Actually I was thinking Naruto would use chakra manipulation to shape his Rasenshuriken into a nine tailed pup shaped. But being able to go 9 tails himself would be cool too. Although I HIGHLY doubt Kishi would let Naruto get THAT powerful.

Think you're both forgetting that it's mentioned frequently that if Naruto goes into a Nine-Tailed form then he'll lose control, the Kyuubi will break out and Naruto will ultimately die in the process. (Y'know, because a bijuu is being removed from him and all) It's pretty much a firmly established point. That, and the Rasenshuriken practically destroys whatever arm he uses to form it, so it's very much a do-or-die strategy.

Oh, and reading up on Japanese mythology, a kitsune has to be at least 1000 years old before it grows additional tails, meaning it would have long reached adulthood at that point. Considering all the mythology references Kishimoto has crammed into Naruto, Lil' Kyuubi is extremely unlikely to happen outside of fanfiction.

Those weapons Naruto's often positioned with on cover art will probably just remain cover art. In a cover art for a chapter of Bleach, a few characters are shown wielding guns, but that doesn't mean they'll get them. Sorry to lacerate your fantasies and all that.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st May 2008, 9:47 PM
i was reading both uber gon's and the doctor's comments and i thought of something.

of course masashi wouldn't make naruto that strong. and its kinda impossible for naruto to control the kyuubi chakra if he goes 9 tails. so maybe he could use kage bunshin and have each bunshin use 1 tail or more idk.you know since naruto can't do anything right so he uses kage bunshin for everything. just like the rasengan. and since kage bunshin is his most used technique and he uses it effortlessly.so yeah maybe. thats a better possibility than the kyuubi pups or the kage bunshin 9 tails.

The Doctor
31st May 2008, 10:31 PM
i was reading both uber gon's and the doctor's comments and i thought of something.

of course masashi wouldn't make naruto that strong. and its kinda impossible for naruto to control the kyuubi chakra if he goes 9 tails. so maybe he could use kage bunshin and have each bunshin use 1 tail or more idk.you know since naruto can't do anything right so he uses kage bunshin for everything. just like the rasengan. and since kage bunshin is his most used technique and he uses it effortlessly.so yeah maybe. thats a better possibility than the kyuubi pups or the kage bunshin 9 tails.

Remember the encounter with Deidara, when Naruto went into his Nibi (Two-Tailed) Form? His Shadow Clones also had the same aura of chakra. It's happened before.

LonesomeDiamond
31st May 2008, 10:40 PM
^Did all of you guys forget about Gamakichi? I'm still waiting to see him in action, since weve already seen his bada** design! and i agree w/ The Doctor's refuke of Baby Kyuubis...I didnt comment, cuz i hated where you guys were going...alot.(i knew about the age-acquired tails and such as well)

Naruto just needs to do something, thats all. ANYTHING is fine at this point, but id like to see Gamakichi, maybe Gamatatsu.

I hope we get Jiraiya's funeral soon. I'd rather cry than be p***ed at everything im reading. Hopefully, Naruto summons Gamabunta to attend. Itll be another raining funeral if he does(see what i did there?). At least naruto can summon toads too, cuz it was an utter jip when we lost Sandaime then remembered he was the only person who could summon Enma(for all we know that is)...MONKEY JUMP!

Celebi_trainer_ice
1st June 2008, 1:21 AM

Same.

Did the same thing. XP And also, I feel that Naruto has done nothing except kyuubi-related things during his 2 1/2 year training. I mean, his strongest jutsu that the kyuubi doesn't help with is his fuuton shuriken, and Kakashi helped him with that. It isn't even that useful because it destroys the nerve cells in his arm. That's fail. And obviously that jutsu won't help his "get Sasuke back" because he probably 1) Won't have enough time to actually form it and 2) Won't even be able to hit Sasuke with it because he's so damn fast. If Naruto even wants to think about "getting Sasuke back," he needs to realize that he's too weak to even touch him and do something about it. *Believes Naruto will learn Minato's teleportation jutsu*

uber gon
1st June 2008, 3:48 AM
^Did all of you guys forget about Gamakichi? I'm still waiting to see him in action, since weve already seen his bada** design! and i agree w/ The Doctor's refuke of Baby Kyuubis...I didnt comment, cuz i hated where you guys were going...alot.(i knew about the age-acquired tails and such as well)

Naruto just needs to do something, thats all. ANYTHING is fine at this point, but id like to see Gamakichi, maybe Gamatatsu.

I hope we get Jiraiya's funeral soon. I'd rather cry than be p***ed at everything im reading. Hopefully, Naruto summons Gamabunta to attend. Itll be another raining funeral if he does(see what i did there?). At least naruto can summon toads too, cuz it was an utter jip when we lost Sandaime then remembered he was the only person who could summon Enma(for all we know that is)...MONKEY JUMP!

Meh, I doubt Kichi will let Naruto summon anymore. Heck, I'm starting to think Kishi's ending to the manga will SUCK EGGS.

aussy pride
1st June 2008, 7:05 AM
i reckon for the ending of this manga the kyuubi will be freed and naruto will fight and sacrifice himself to seal away the kyuubi either in his son/daughter or in himself

uber gon
1st June 2008, 7:27 AM
i reckon for the ending of this manga the kyuubi will be freed and naruto will fight and sacrifice himself to seal away the kyuubi either in his son/daughter or in himself

Hopefully not. I'm hoping fo something a bit more "happier".

NoDice
1st June 2008, 10:16 AM

yeah and not just a cliche' remake of a past event explained in the series.

~Heaven Help Us~
1st June 2008, 2:06 PM
20 bucks masashi made naruto weaker by making him not be able to summon gamabunta. just gamakichi and gamatasu.

~Heaven Help Us~
1st June 2008, 2:07 PM
20 bucks masashi made naruto weaker by making him not be able to summon gamabunta. just gamakichi and gamatasu.

uber gon
1st June 2008, 7:34 PM

I say $20.00 Gamatatsu will be smart and that both of them become as powerful as 4 tailed Naruto.:)

Also, I think Gamabunta may be too old to fight anymore.

~Heaven Help Us~
1st June 2008, 8:01 PM
I say $20.00 Gamatatsu will be smart and that both of them become as powerful as 4 tailed Naruto.:)

Also, I think Gamabunta may be too old to fight anymore.

yeah true, and maybe gamatatsu and gamakichi are half the size of gamabunta.

LonesomeDiamond
1st June 2008, 11:03 PM
I see i have to post the image again...I dont get why IM the only one whos found it on his own...=_="

GAMAKICHI!!! (http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg)

That's how big he is...It's not half Gamabunta's size, maybe a fourth...or an eighth...but its still very pleasing :D(this is one of my favorite works of Kishi)

Im sure gamatatsu is bigger. I know hes younger, but he was also fatter...So I think he would grow more.

NoDice
2nd June 2008, 12:26 AM
I see i have to post the image again...I dont get why IM the only one whos found it on his own...=_="

GAMAKICHI!!! (http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg)

That's how big he is...It's not half Gamabunta's size, maybe a fourth...or an eighth...but its still very pleasing :D(this is one of my favorite works of Kishi)

Im sure gamatatsu is bigger. I know hes younger, but he was also fatter...So I think he would grow more.

Yeah Ive seen that pic before. Gamakichi IMO would be a decent fighter... but from what I recall we have yet to see Naruto summon anything PTS?

LonesomeDiamond
2nd June 2008, 2:14 AM
yeah we havent =_=" kinda dumb...

and i posted the pic for ~Heaven Help Us~, cuz hes obviously not seen it...

Actually, Sakura's still failing us in that department too! We've only seen a summoning out of Sasuke...sort of...

Jesus, Kishi! Will you stop favoring him!?

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd June 2008, 4:08 PM
yeah we havent =_=" kinda dumb...

and i posted the pic for ~Heaven Help Us~, cuz hes obviously not seen it...

Actually, Sakura's still failing us in that department too! We've only seen a summoning out of Sasuke...sort of...

Jesus, Kishi! Will you stop favoring him!?

lol thanks!! is that i haven't been online. yeah he looks pretty small. and yeah gamatatsu may be bigger.and i doubt sakura learned how to summon the slug thing.

uber gon
2nd June 2008, 5:05 PM

I'd be more surprised if Gamattsu becomes smarter than he was before.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd June 2008, 5:37 PM
I'd be more surprised if Gamattsu becomes smarter than he was before.

yeah i think gamakichi became you know the fighting type and gamatatsu the non-fighter type but he is smart as hell and like can come up with good plans and stuff.idk how to explain it lola.

uber gon
2nd June 2008, 8:33 PM
yeah i think gamakichi became you know the fighting type and gamatatsu the non-fighter type but he is smart as hell and like can come up with good plans and stuff.idk how to explain it lola.

Hey, amybe they'll BOTH have Shikamaru-ish intelligence and Sasuke-ish fighting abilities an random kick *** jutsu, or am I just getting ahead of myself?

Mawile XD
2nd June 2008, 10:26 PM
It would be funny iif they took out Sasuke. He needs a kick.

EDIT: W00t! Rank-up!

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd June 2008, 10:58 PM
Hey, amybe they'll BOTH have Shikamaru-ish intelligence and Sasuke-ish fighting abilities an random kick *** jutsu, or am I just getting ahead of myself?

even better. i like gamakichi better. he looks cool as hell in the picture.they should show him soon.

LonesomeDiamond
3rd June 2008, 2:16 AM
^sad thing is, Im not expecting it. Ive had that picture for about a year now, if not longer =_="

Seriously, Kishi, get on the ball! @_@

I expect Gamatatsu to be bigger and perhaps Shogun-esque...w/ big swords. And Gamakichi is crazy, hes a frog who uses his fists more than anything(look at those gloves people!), and he has a crazy knife like his old man....and acid bullets....:D

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd June 2008, 7:25 PM
^sad thing is, Im not expecting it. Ive had that picture for about a year now, if not longer =_="

I expect Gamatatsu to be bigger and perhaps Shogun-esque...w/ big swords. And Gamakichi is crazy, hes a frog who uses his fists more than anything(look at those gloves people!), and he has a crazy knife like his old man....and acid bullets....:D

i think gamakichi is stronger than gamabunta. but only if he was as big as him. since he is smaller then no.

uber gon
3rd June 2008, 10:54 PM

Hey, maybe Gamatatsu could have the seven strike sword from the game Okami.:)

That'd be sweet.

pokemaster95
4th June 2008, 12:57 AM

You obiviousley don't read alot of Shounen.Shounen series always end up Bad or they end up with a random Tournament or a WTF surprise at of no where ending.Although If naruto ended up ending with a Tournament then maybe they could like have a Hokage tournament.You know where Naruto battles people so he can be a Hokage.

uber gon
4th June 2008, 1:24 AM
You obiviousley don't read alot of Shounen.Shounen series always end up Bad or they end up with a random Tournament or a WTF surprise at of no where ending.Although If naruto ended up ending with a Tournament then maybe they could like have a Hokage tournament.You know where Naruto battles people so he can be a Hokage.

I'm just hoping Naruto at least survives or something. Kill off Saskura and Sasuke for all I care, I just want Naruto to live.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 1:51 AM
I'm just hoping Naruto at least survives or something. Kill off Saskura and Sasuke for all I care, I just want Naruto to live.

no not sakura just sasuke.

pokemaster95
4th June 2008, 1:53 AM
Naruto will most likely live.I just want Naruto to learn his Fathers teleportation Jutsu and beat the living crap out of Sasuke.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 2:05 AM
Naruto will most likely live.I just want Naruto to learn his Fathers teleportation Jutsu and beat the living crap out of Sasuke.

hell yeah now your talkin.

Dia406
4th June 2008, 2:09 AM
The ending I hope is a happy one after all the drama going on in Shippuuden. My happy ending would be a harsh and painful death to Sasuke and Naruto becomes Hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 2:16 AM
The ending I hope is a happy one after all the drama going on in Shippuuden. My happy ending would be a harsh and painful death to Sasuke and Naruto becomes Hokage.

yes naruto is gonna be the 6th hokage for sure. and sasuke is gonna die by naruto.

jiang
4th June 2008, 2:16 AM

No. Kill Sasuke for all I care, but not Sakura...she still has not really developed. WHile Sasuke gets all this spotlight, our Naruto and Sakura have been stagnated and without any serious growth.

Dia406
4th June 2008, 2:27 AM
What would happen in the ending:
Naruto becomes Hokage
Sasuke dies a horrible and painful death like falls off a cliff and gets stabbed by a sharp rock followed by a chomp from a shark in the water...I shoud stop there for Sasuke.
Naruto marrys Sakura or Hinata which ever one the Kishi picks.
Sai either goes gay or marrys(Sorry can't spell sue me if you want.) Ino.
Shikamaru goes out with Temari
Neji marrys Tenten.

Thats all I can think of right now.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 2:41 AM
What would happen in the ending:
Naruto becomes Hokage
Sasuke dies a horrible and painful death like falls off a cliff and gets stabbed by a sharp rock followed by a chomp from a shark in the water...I shoud stop there for Sasuke.
Naruto marrys Sakura or Hinata which ever one the Kishi picks.
Sai either goes gay or marrys(Sorry can't spell sue me if you want.) Ino.
Shikamaru goes out with Temari
Neji marrys Tenten.

Thats all I can think of right now.

if naruto doesnt get sakura itll be lee and sakura.

jiang
4th June 2008, 2:45 AM
if naruto doesnt get sakura itll be lee and sakura.

lol Sakura's like saying "eeewww", I can imagine sakura's reaction! lol bushy bushy brows!

Dia406
4th June 2008, 2:59 AM
I was thinking if Sakura going with Lee but I didn't put it. Did anybody realize that the lates chapter(402 I believe.) was really boring.

bigpop618
4th June 2008, 5:24 AM
yes naruto is gonna be the 6th hokage for sure. and sasuke is gonna die by naruto.

Okay I don't see Naruto becoming the 6th Hokage. If my prediction is correct and Tsunade dies, the next Hokage will definitely be Kakashi. Then the one to succeed him will be Naruto. At least from what I am seeing.

Also, I don't think Sasuke will die. I think Naruto will use this special gift he has and somehow, someway, shape or form, convince Sasuke that he shouldn't destroy the Leaf. Granted the village will be halfay to ruin when this happens, but still. Either that or an epic fight will ensue, Naruto will win, Sasuke will retreat. Reason i say this, the story is FAR from over. Or did we all forget about Kabuto?

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 1:56 PM
Okay I don't see Naruto becoming the 6th Hokage. If my prediction is correct and Tsunade dies, the next Hokage will definitely be Kakashi. Then the one to succeed him will be Naruto. At least from what I am seeing.

Also, I don't think Sasuke will die. I think Naruto will use this special gift he has and somehow, someway, shape or form, convince Sasuke that he shouldn't destroy the Leaf. Granted the village will be halfay to ruin when this happens, but still. Either that or an epic fight will ensue, Naruto will win, Sasuke will retreat. Reason i say this, the story is FAR from over. Or did we all forget about Kabuto?

who cares about kabuto?i hate him he should die. sasuke should kill him.

Ivancapp
4th June 2008, 2:56 PM
who cares about kabuto?i hate him he should die. sasuke should kill him.

He actually has a point there, the story can get twisted in a second to another lvl just like that, there are still many characters that can show up and change the current flow of the plot. I only real wish is that Naruto gets to know about his real Dad, and about Jiraya's death(if he is really dead, that is) and starts to learn his dads flash teachnique and become the current generations flash of Konoha!!!!. =). Then i am sure, he will be atleast stronger than Kakashi in many ways, ithat is if he learns how to perfectly manipulate his chakra type, wind.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 3:12 PM
yeah like anruto will be like get inspired or something cuz he finds out his dad is the 4th hokage. so it'll be like he wants to get as strong as his dad. so he can avenge jiraiya.imagine tajuu kage bunshin plus his dads flash technique.

uber gon
4th June 2008, 5:38 PM

I'd like to see him make wind clones. MAJOR cutting ability, but NO reprucussions.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 6:34 PM
I'd like to see him make wind clones. MAJOR cutting ability, but NO reprucussions.:)

would have never thought of that. that'd be tight.also i think he should get doton techniques too.

and what happens when you mix doton and fuuton?

LonesomeDiamond
4th June 2008, 7:16 PM
^Naruto does NOT have a kekkei genkai, therefore he CANNOT manipulate another chakra nature! How do you people not get this, it was pointed out when chakra natures were 1st introduced! When certain families develop kekkei genkai(however they do that), their family will continue to show a certain nature for that specific family. But the individuals of the families still get their own nature for themselves, hence Sasuke has lightning(his own nature), and fire(his family's nature). Naruto does not have a kekkei genkai, so he will not master another nature. and why cant anyone settle for just fuuton on naruto? Fuuton is awesome!

oh, and doton wouldnt suit naruto at all, but i think the combination would be...@_@

King Charizard
4th June 2008, 7:49 PM
Just watched the 403 spoiler. It appears that Naruto also gets a power up from Itachi.

uber gon
4th June 2008, 7:54 PM
would have never thought of that. that'd be tight.also i think he should get doton techniques too.

and what happens when you mix doton and fuuton?

Plus it's what he's good at, making clones.

Namikaze
4th June 2008, 8:00 PM
yea but does doton help him get an upper hand over sasuke? otherwise it would be pointless. unless it makes rasengan go super crazy.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 8:16 PM
no!!!! you get a kekkei genkai when you mix 2 natures. not when you have 2.cuz kakashi has 2!! and how do you know he doesnt have a kekkei genkai???and doton doesnt fit him but if fits him better than anything!

Namikaze
4th June 2008, 8:35 PM
thats a bit confusing what you just said. re phrase it please.

The Doctor
4th June 2008, 8:38 PM
^Naruto does NOT have a kekkei genkai, therefore he CANNOT manipulate another chakra nature! How do you people not get this, it was pointed out when chakra natures were 1st introduced! When certain families develop kekkei genkai(however they do that), their family will continue to show a certain nature for that specific family. But the individuals of the families still get their own nature for themselves, hence Sasuke has lightning(his own nature), and fire(his family's nature). Naruto does not have a kekkei genkai, so he will not master another nature. and why cant anyone settle for just fuuton on naruto? Fuuton is awesome!

oh, and doton wouldnt suit naruto at all, but i think the combination would be...@_@

When the hell was this ever stated? Kakashi has been shown to manipulate multiple elements on the fly (Lightning, Fire and Water, plus Wind and Earth in the games), and his Sharingan isn't even his. He still hasn't mastered it.

uber gon
4th June 2008, 9:05 PM
yea but does doton help him get an upper hand over sasuke? otherwise it would be pointless. unless it makes rasengan go super crazy.

Doton is earth chakra, right? If so, maybe it'd look a little more rocky.

Anyway, wonder what "Itachi" give Naruto next chapter? Maybe his version of the Konoha genocide and maybe some weird tengu summon.:)

LonesomeDiamond
4th June 2008, 9:48 PM
Im referring to a mastery of all elements. Kakai can mimic techniques, but he would never be able to create any techniques that arent lightning based.

Ive thought about all the elemental rasengans, but the only idea i can get is a rasengan w/ like dust or sand in it...oh no, so scary! unless he slams it into the ground and makes an earthquake, it seems pretty boring @_@.
I WISH! Tengu are...the best(favorite japanese demon, next ones being kamaitachi and tanuki...Kitsune/Kyuubi is overrated at this point).

oh and the kekkei genkai thing was implied, and thats how i perseved it. sorry i come on strong about everything, im very...eeeh...(cant think of a word)

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2008, 10:07 PM
Im referring to a mastery of all elements. Kakai can mimic techniques, but he would never be able to create any techniques that arent lightning based.

Ive thought about all the elemental rasengans, but the only idea i can get is a rasengan w/ like dust or sand in it...oh no, so scary! unless he slams it into the ground and makes an earthquake, it seems pretty boring @_@.
I WISH! Tengu are...the best(favorite japanese demon, next ones being kamaitachi and tanuki...Kitsune/Kyuubi is overrated at this point).

oh and the kekkei genkai thing was implied, and thats how i perseved it. sorry i come on strong about everything, im very...eeeh...(cant think of a word)
maybe it makes a whirlpoolish thing on the ground that sucks everyone in.

LonesomeDiamond
4th June 2008, 10:48 PM
^That seems more suiton-esque if you ask me. Maybe it turns the planet itself at high speed! like an "earth" rasengan!

I just wanna see someone(not naruto) use the katon Rasengan. like a sun in your hand! oh no!

NoDice
4th June 2008, 11:01 PM
Saiyanisland.com = Spoiler Images for Ch.403

Check it.

Naruto is confronted by..... GASPS!!! ITACHI! apparently hes still alive and kicking.

Also appears that Itachi flew a black crow straight down Naruto's throat.

And it also appears that we get an unmasked picture of Madara.

uber gon
4th June 2008, 11:07 PM
Wonder if Naruto's encounter with Itachi will cause him to learn some neat crow/tengu/wind related Japanese deity jutsu? I'd love to see Naruto turn into a Tengu-ish version of himself. Maybe he'd look like Megaman in the Battle Network series when he double souls with a being called Tenguman.:)

LonesomeDiamond
4th June 2008, 11:07 PM
That isnt madara, hes got Itachi's eyes. I thought it was madara until i got a closer look. hes got the distinctive lines down his face, so its itachi. i think its a flashback, thats why hes all crying(cuz hes RIGHTEOUS now)...And im thinking the whole chapter is flashback again, back to when naruto ran into itachi before and he dispursed into a bunch of crows. but it isnt a flashback...im going to fly to japan and threaten kishi."TAKE A VACATION DUDE! YOU NEED A BREAK, YOUR STORY IS DYING!"

Im not sure what the "genjutsu karasu" is supposed to do to down his throat @_@

edit: THERE WAS A TENGUMAN?! *drools* :D

uber gon
4th June 2008, 11:17 PM
That isnt madara, hes got Itachi's eyes. I thought it was madara until i got a closer look. hes got the distinctive lines down his face, so its itachi. i think its a flashback, thats why hes all crying(cuz hes RIGHTEOUS now)...And im thinking the whole chapter is flashback again, back to when naruto ran into itachi before and he dispursed into a bunch of crows. but it isnt a flashback...im going to fly to japan and threaten kishi."TAKE A VACATION DUDE! YOU NEED A BREAK, YOUR STORY IS DYING!"

Yeah, and if you do something called beast out while being fused with Tenguman you become one badass tengu thing.:)

NoDice
4th June 2008, 11:17 PM

Im not positive thats Itachi.... as weve seen Itachi in Konoha gear and he never wore a side-ways bandana. Madara also has Itachis facial lines, but eh, it could be either or I guess. Im just curious to see what the whole Naruto/Itachi thing is all about anyways.

uber gon
4th June 2008, 11:22 PM
Im not positive thats Itachi.... as weve seen Itachi in Konoha gear and he never wore a side-ways bandana. Madara also has Itachis facial lines, but eh, it could be either or I guess. Im just curious to see what the whole Naruto/Itachi thing is all about anyways.

Maybe we'll see Naruto with some neat Tengy transformation, wings included. THAT'D be a neat twist. Well that, and seeing Naruto's reaction to Itachi's side of the Konoha genocide.

Gentleman Skeleton
4th June 2008, 11:24 PM
Saiyanisland.com = Spoiler Images for Ch.403

Check it.

Naruto is confronted by..... GASPS!!! ITACHI! apparently hes still alive and kicking.

Also appears that Itachi flew a black crow straight down Naruto's throat.

And it also appears that we get an unmasked picture of Madara.

Actually, the whole thing involving Itachi was a flashback to when Naruto saw him before he fought Sasuke. The picture of the crying Uchiha was Itachi too.

uber gon
4th June 2008, 11:34 PM
Actually, the whole thing involving Itachi was a flashback to when Naruto saw him before he fought Sasuke. The picture of the crying Uchiha was Itachi too.

Wonder if we get to hear Itachi's side of the story in regards to his "mission"?

~Heaven Help Us~
5th June 2008, 12:43 AM
maybe he mixes his kyuubi chakra with his wind chakra and make something. a flying fox.

LonesomeDiamond
5th June 2008, 12:45 AM
...it would just be kyuubi chakra w/ wind...why do all you people want a cheesy transformation from him? since when do people become random things like this? *looks at sasuke's hand wings* i miss those so :(

Anyways, all he would do as a kyuubi form w/ his wind chakra is make a bigger rasengan...a bigger fuuton rasengan. he cant just do random crap w/ his wind chakra, it wouldnt make any sense.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th June 2008, 4:18 AM
...it would just be kyuubi chakra w/ wind...why do all you people want a cheesy transformation from him? since when do people become random things like this? *looks at sasuke's hand wings* i miss those so :(

Anyways, all he would do as a kyuubi form w/ his wind chakra is make a bigger rasengan...a bigger fuuton rasengan. he cant just do random crap w/ his wind chakra, it wouldnt make any sense.

maybe he can actually throw his fuuton rasenshuriken instead of being a close combat attack.

Lucario At Service
5th June 2008, 8:51 AM
no!!!! you get a kekkei genkai when you mix 2 natures. not when you have 2.cuz kakashi has 2!! and how do you know he doesnt have a kekkei genkai???and doton doesnt fit him but if fits him better than anything!

Well as much as i know Kekkei Genkai is not related to only natures because even Sharingan & Byakugan is also a Kekkei Genkai. I think Kekkei Genkai translates to Advance Bloodline Limit which is an ability passed down for one person of the clan (or family) to another person.

As in the case of a elemental fusion technique, Hyoton is a Kekkei Genkai but we cannot consider Mokuton as a Kekkei Genkei because originally only one person could use it & he was the First Hokage & none of his family members had that ability passed down to them which should have happened if it were a Kekkei Genkai which would happen in the case of Hyoton (Yamato got the Mokuton ability because Orochimaru experimented on him with the first's DNA).
So in other words elemental fusion techniques can both be a Kekkei Genkai as well as a ability a person can create by himself if he has the required talent for to do it.
Also till now we considered that elemental fusion techniques can only be used by fusing two different element, but it might even be possible that they could be created by using more than 2 elements.

As for whether Naruto has a Kekkei Genkai or not we can't surely say it because we don't really have any information regarding him except about his mother & father name & a little bit info about them & thats all. We don't know from which clan he belong or does he have any clan at all (because most people in the ninja world belong to some clan or the other).

As elemental fusion techniques aren't related to being only a Kekkei Genkai (as i stated above), even Naruto could make them if he could use some other element too but it all depends on whether Naruto has the talent required for making such a thing or not.

As for the spoilers of the upcoming chapter, can someone translate to what is written in there.

The Doctor
5th June 2008, 10:58 AM
Maybe we'll see Naruto with some neat Tengy transformation, wings included. THAT'D be a neat twist. Well that, and seeing Naruto's reaction to Itachi's side of the Konoha genocide.

Naruto already has one demon in side of him, and it ends up shortening his life span whilst giving him near-limitless chakra. I'm guessing he's pretty strong anyhow. Besides, winged Naruto just sounds cliched and overdone.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th June 2008, 1:31 PM
Well as much as i know Kekkei Genkai is not related to only natures because even Sharingan & Byakugan is also a Kekkei Genkai. I think Kekkei Genkai translates to Advance Bloodline Limit which is an ability passed down for one person of the clan (or family) to another person.

As in the case of a elemental fusion technique, Hyoton is a Kekkei Genkai but we cannot consider Mokuton as a Kekkei Genkei because originally only one person could use it & he was the First Hokage & none of his family members had that ability passed down to them which should have happened if it were a Kekkei Genkai which would happen in the case of Hyoton (Yamato got the Mokuton ability because Orochimaru experimented on him with the first's DNA).
So in other words elemental fusion techniques can both be a Kekkei Genkai as well as a ability a person can create by himself if he has the required talent for to do it.
Also till now we considered that elemental fusion techniques can only be used by fusing two different element, but it might even be possible that they could be created by using more than 2 elements.

As for whether Naruto has a Kekkei Genkai or not we can't surely say it because we don't really have any information regarding him except about his mother & father name & a little bit info about them & thats all. We don't know from which clan he belong or does he have any clan at all (because most people in the ninja world belong to some clan or the other).

As elemental fusion techniques aren't related to being only a Kekkei Genkai (as i stated above), even Naruto could make them if he could use some other element too but it all depends on whether Naruto has the talent required for making such a thing or not.

As for the spoilers of the upcoming chapter, can someone translate to what is written in there.

yeah masashi should make naruto from a clan. at least from his mothers side.and give him a kekkei genkai. and give him a second nature *cough*doton*cough* like make kakashi teach him again. or something idk.

uber gon
5th June 2008, 4:52 PM
Naruto already has one demon in side of him, and it ends up shortening his life span whilst giving him near-limitless chakra. I'm guessing he's pretty strong anyhow. Besides, winged Naruto just sounds cliched and overdone.

Well how about Naruto looking like Megaman from Megaman Battle Network 6 when he double souls with Tenguman. No wings, but there's a giant nose "horn" and a fan-arm. Heck maybe Naruto could have wind breathe adeed on the side and the ability to make wind shields, rasenshurikens, and maybe wind clones at ANY distance without ANY reprucussions.:)

The Doctor
5th June 2008, 5:24 PM
Well how about Naruto looking like Megaman from Megaman Battle Network 6 when he double souls with Tenguman. No wings, but there's a giant nose "horn" and a fan-arm. Heck maybe Naruto could have wind breathe adeed on the side and the ability to make wind shields, rasenshurikens, and maybe wind clones at ANY distance without ANY reprucussions.:)

How about no Sentai rip-offs and just stick him with the Kyuubi?

uber gon
5th June 2008, 6:16 PM
How about no Sentai rip-offs and just stick him with the Kyuubi?

Fine, but I'd like to see Naruto use the wind jutsus like I suggested. That'd be cool.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th June 2008, 7:53 PM
Fine, but I'd like to see Naruto use the wind jutsus like I suggested. That'd be cool.

yes that wont **** up his arm.

LonesomeDiamond
5th June 2008, 8:25 PM
To those who are wondering if Naruto was in clan, it was stated that his mother was part of the Uzumaki village, which was probably also a clan. Id assume they are water based, so Heaven Help Us, if you are expecting anything, expect a water element. I still want him to remain average in these respects though, cuz it just makes it crazier when he does stuff(w/out the kyuubi that is). I think he could stick w/ one element and continue developing techniques from that and stuff, and be just as awesome. If he gets too crazy, it wont be as amazing imo....@_@

The Doctor
5th June 2008, 8:41 PM
I'm starting to think people don't care about Naruto, so long as Sasuke gets pwned. Hence this whole "give him a kekkei genkai kishimoto!!" thing that's been going around. Even if the power doesn't really make sense, people just want Sasuke to die. I think Naruto as a character would lose a little quality if he suddenly discovered "zomg i has a kekkei genkai no wai!" because it just sounds so rushed in and comes out completely out of nowhere. I'm agreeing with Shinobi_Pachirisu about Naruto just staying the way he is; anything else and it will look so tacked on.

Last I checked, shorter lifespan aside, he's doing quite well as he is.

Atoyont
5th June 2008, 9:27 PM
I love long histories.
About fictional characters.
That's really all I want from Naruto and the like.

Plus, Naruto has somewhere around double(?) Kakashi's chakra. And he can kill a person twice over with a single move.

uber gon
5th June 2008, 10:16 PM
yes that wont **** up his arm.

Yeah, that'd be nice too. Frankly I don't get why Kishi would go through all the trouble to give Naruto the winf element, just for him to have 1 attack, albeit one kick*** attack, but a dangerous one at that.

jiang
5th June 2008, 10:43 PM
An improved wind element attack would be very nice for naruto, one that does not have so much drawbacks/side effects. I think if he could just get really good at his own element and that would suffice, if he can master it well enough that is, although I still feel naruto is a bit naive when it comes to learned techniques. He does not seem to have really prodiguous skill to boast as much as other characters but I admire him more for his heart and passion.

LonesomeDiamond
5th June 2008, 11:57 PM
naruto just needs to learn how to basicly manipulate his wind chakra. Something i would really like to see him do is to just "throw wind". Like he just makes a chopping motion w/ his arm and sends off a blade of wind that cuts stuff(not like severely, but substantially). Simple stuff like this, and imbuing his wind chakra into kunai/shuriken(like asuma-sama :(). It'll add depth to his battles and make him look crazier. And if hes awesome enough, he could create his own Hyuuga-esque Wind blade on his fingertips. that would be sweet, and it could add some depth to his relationship w/ Hinata(she could help him develop it...). These are the types of simple things i want out of Naruto, that will keep him from looking ridiculous. Actually, I think he should create a technique derived from all his friendships by the end of the story...A massive combo, much like the Uzumaki Naruto Rendan, but it includes techniques similar to other people.(only taijutsu stuff i mean, like konoha senpu, gentle fist, sasuke's crazy suplex throw thing @_@, Sakura's mighty punch, etc etc etc) This would really work for an inspirational, near-end battle imo...

rambling...*runs away*

uber gon
6th June 2008, 12:33 AM
naruto just needs to learn how to basicly manipulate his wind chakra. Something i would really like to see him do is to just "throw wind". Like he just makes a chopping motion w/ his arm and sends off a blade of wind that cuts stuff(not like severely, but substantially). Simple stuff like this, and imbuing his wind chakra into kunai/shuriken(like asuma-sama :(). It'll add depth to his battles and make him look crazier. And if hes awesome enough, he could create his own Hyuuga-esque Wind blade on his fingertips. that would be sweet, and it could add some depth to his relationship w/ Hinata(she could help him develop it...). These are the types of simple things i want out of Naruto, that will keep him from looking ridiculous. Actually, I think he should create a technique derived from all his friendships by the end of the story...A massive combo, much like the Uzumaki Naruto Rendan, but it includes techniques similar to other people.(only taijutsu stuff i mean, like konoha senpu, gentle fist, sasuke's crazy suplex throw thing @_@, Sakura's mighty punch, etc etc etc) This would really work for an inspirational, near-end battle imo...

rambling...*runs away*

Actually, a majority of your ideas are pretty neat in my opinion.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2008, 12:34 AM

rambling...*runs away*
he should go to temari for advice lola. no like for real he should train again, like with kakashis idea. so he could get more cool new jutsus and improve his rasenshuriken to not mess up his arm.

Ivancapp
6th June 2008, 2:43 AM

rambling...*runs away*

YEs, i like ur ideas, which actually seem to happen in the near future. I always used to hear that Bleach is an awesome anime just like Naruto ans many say its better than Naruto, but i realized why so. The characters look cool, thats one factor, another is that they have cool techniques and weapons( Bankai!!!!, sweet unique swords!), other than that i dont see much, Naruto actually has more of an emotion touch to it. But Bleach rocks with the other factors. Naruto 'must' have some devolpment. He's like the character named Chad from Bleach. =(

Ivancapp
6th June 2008, 2:48 AM
he should go to temari for advice lola. no like for real he should train again, like with kakashis idea. so he could get more cool new jutsus and improve his rasenshuriken to not mess up his arm.

Yes, he should, then he will get accustomed with using other weapons than Kunais, and wish he gets motivated or feels he should also use swords or such weapons after looking at Sasuke. I just want to see Naruto with all the cool weapons that are drawn in the manga. The filler arcs killing me, why not just kill the Chirubu guy already and then Asuma(Another reason why BLeach is better to Natuo in some ways is that Bleach has very sweet filler arcs, like the big one about the Bountou!!!), i just want to see Kuranai's reaction in the anime, not that i like it. Just so i can have a clearer image of ow Tsunade may react to Jiraya's death( if he really died), its just that the manga is taking a hell-a lot of time with one subject.!!

Atoyont
6th June 2008, 3:15 AM
As far as I can tell, Temari's techniques all involve her fan.
Go to Yura instead.

LonesomeDiamond
6th June 2008, 3:38 AM
^who? are you talking about a filler person? cuz they technically DONT EXIST....

And Temari manipulates wind...really well. so it would make perfect sense if she helped naruto...

anyways, thanks for all the support guys, i always think im gonna get shot down :P

Atoyont
6th June 2008, 4:02 AM
No, that was Gaara's, Kankuro's, and Temari's instructor when they were Genin.
He killed the officiator with the Wind Blade.

Horoika1
6th June 2008, 5:55 AM
What would really help the appeal of Naruto to other people is the use of no clones to do his attacks.

They take a long time to create (3 Clones for Wind Shurikan Rasengan). AND then he has to aim right, because if he misses, it was a waste. C'mon, have him do it on his own, he'll be faster that way.

NoDice
6th June 2008, 6:00 AM
What would really help the appeal of Naruto to other people is the use of no clones to do his attacks.

They take a long time to create (3 Clones for Wind Shurikan Rasengan). AND then he has to aim right, because if he misses, it was a waste. C'mon, have him do it on his own, he'll be faster that way.

How exactly do his clones take a long time to create? They take just as long as any other Jutsu that involves hand seals.

And Narutos massive clones are still his one signature thing that he can perform on the fly with no reprecutions. No clones= Naruto, just another one of the Ninja's.

Horoika1
6th June 2008, 6:07 AM
I mean like Jiraiya. Just able to do it. Not having to make distractions to have the clones add the Wind Element and another to form the Chakra and himself adding the Chakra.

NoDice
6th June 2008, 6:11 AM
I mean like Jiraiya. Just able to do it. Not having to make distractions to have the clones add the Wind Element and another to form the Chakra and himself adding the Chakra.

And also like Kakashi. Naruto has the potential to do ALOT in this series. Unlimited chakra, large amounts of kage-bunshin, and the ability to use those bunshin to learn techniques at a highly accelerated rate.

Kishi just needs to get off his *** and start thinking about his lonely little Naruto, instead of EMO Sasuke.

aussy pride
6th June 2008, 12:33 PM
omg kishi really needs to get over the uchiha clan
Now he has possibly given naruto the sharingan?
or atleast a secret uchiha technique

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2008, 1:36 PM
As far as I can tell, Temari's techniques all involve her fan.
Go to Yura instead.

don't you mean baki? and naruto can do the rasengan like jiraiya just he chooses not to. cuz he need serious consentration and since he is stupid he chooses to use his clones.

Edit:just read the new chapter and it doesnt say ****.all it tells you is that naruto got some of itachi's power(they dont say what dough) and that sasuke is gonna follow his own path. again.

Atoyont
6th June 2008, 3:53 PM
Oh yeah, I meant Baki lol.

jiang
6th June 2008, 5:32 PM
I think the series will get better from this point forward. Itachi should have given Naruto some jutsu that should be able to stop sasuke. But it should be wicked cool enough to beat the crap out of sasuke. until then, we can just wait. (but yeah, it is crappy in a sense that sasuke is going to follow his own path again.

uber gon
6th June 2008, 5:32 PM
Hey. maybe Itachi gave Naruto the knowledge to use ALL the fire jutsu he knows. Maybe we'll see Naruto use the Gouryuuka no Jutsu.:)

LonesomeDiamond
6th June 2008, 6:25 PM
^haha i WISH. and thats only cuz i love the goukakyuu so much, id be happy seeing anyone use it :P

Yeah im not even going to theorize what Itachi gave Naruto...ill just forget about it.

btw, was i the only one who was annoyed by the gray tone over the entire dream sequence/flashback in this chapter? Kishi, its called black around the frames...youve done it before =_="

pokemaster95
6th June 2008, 6:32 PM
Maybe Itachi gave Naruto all those attacks he used to fight Sasuke.
That would be so cool.And maybe Naruto will learn that Transportation Jutsu and be almost invincible.I just want to know 2 things.

1.Why didn't Jiriya teach Naruto any Jutsu that could make him more powerful.
2.Why did Itachi only give Naruto his powers.

I pray to God that Itachi didn't give Naruto any Sharingon eyes.That would be stupid and predictable.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2008, 7:18 PM
Maybe Itachi gave Naruto all those attacks he used to fight Sasuke.
That would be so cool.And maybe Naruto will learn that Transportation Jutsu and be almost invincible.I just want to know 2 things.

1.Why didn't Jiriya teach Naruto any Jutsu that could make him more powerful.
2.Why did Itachi only give Naruto his powers.

I pray to God that Itachi didn't give Naruto any Sharingon eyes.That would be stupid and predictable.

he first gave sasuke powers cuz he thought that he was gonna do something to madara, maybe kill him or something. but he gave naruto powers cuz he thought that just incase sasuke went all bad again naruto will be the only one to stop him.

edit:i just noticed taht in the flashback, sasuke had the sharingan. of course with one little thing only.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 7:27 PM
itachi probably gave naruto some genjutsu raven power to help sasuke realize that he is making a mistake by destroying konoha. no way its sharingan.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2008, 7:38 PM
itachi probably gave naruto some genjutsu raven power to help sasuke realize that he is making a mistake by destroying konoha. no way its sharingan.

most likely cus itachi uses that alot.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 7:40 PM
yea, some way of making sasuke remember itachi when he goes crazy in a killing frenzy. then sasuke will calm down and realize he should follow itachi in trying to bring uchiha back w/o destroying the village. start harmony. or someone will die and then sasuke realizes its his fault. then he stops the war.

pokemaster95
6th June 2008, 7:46 PM
My thoughts Saskue starts a war.Naruto confronts him.They have a huge battle.Sakura runs in between Naruto and Saskues Rashigon and Chidori clash.Sakura gets Badly injured.Saskue sees it was his fault and then joins Konohana.But Saskue wants to Finish the fight with Naruto.Naruto wins.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2008, 7:49 PM
Namikaze: i just remembered. member that naruto isnt the genjutsu type, so i doubt he'll get that.

and pm95: i doubt sasuke cares about sakura.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 7:54 PM
well if not genjutsu, then sasuke will hallucinate or something and remember itachi and his goodness. as for the power thing, maybe naruto will now be able to use rasenshuriken w/o recoil. that would be awesome. or its another orochimaru thing as with sasuke and a raven will pop out of naruto letting itachi come out.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2008, 7:57 PM
well if not genjutsu, then sasuke will hallucinate or something and remember itachi and his goodness. as for the power thing, maybe naruto will now be able to use rasenshuriken w/o recoil. that would be awesome. or its another orochimaru thing as with sasuke and a raven will pop out of naruto letting itachi come out.

that'd be nice too. but the best thing is using rasenshuriken without recoil nor kage bunshins.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 8:01 PM
kage bunshins are needed though, seeing as how tey provide distractions. besides, naruto wouldnt be himself without shadow clones.

pokemaster95
6th June 2008, 8:06 PM
Maybe that Thunder attack that Itachi used against Sasuke.or the Fire wing Jutsu thing.

Sorry Im not going to waist my time learning those Jutsu names.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 8:10 PM
nah those are jutsus, not "powers" as itachi specified. its gotta be something bigger.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 8:12 PM
nah those are jutsus, not "powers" as itachi specified. its gotta be something bigger.

pokemaster95
6th June 2008, 8:13 PM
Hopefully Naruto actually uses this power.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 8:17 PM
hes gonna have to isnt he? i mean he did just remember it in this chapter.

pokemaster95
6th June 2008, 8:21 PM
Well Naruto usually just uses Shadow clone Jutsu and Rahingon.Then when he needs A boost he just uses the Demon fox power.
I wonder how Naruto's new power would work with Demon Fox power.

Namikaze
6th June 2008, 8:25 PM
whatever it maybe and hwoever it works, it better be awesome.

uber gon
6th June 2008, 8:36 PM
^haha i WISH. and thats only cuz i love the goukakyuu so much, id be happy seeing anyone use it :P

Yeah, that's probably the ONLY fire jutsu that I consider as "cool".

Frankly I'm just hoping Naruto gets something associated with crows/tengus/or some other wind/air related being/animal.

Blaziryu
6th June 2008, 10:09 PM
Sasuke is a idiot for not taking Itachi's eyes. I can tell that's he's going to overuse his MS so much this arc that he'll go blind than both Itachi & Madara. I also thought it was disgusting how Itachi made Naruto swallow a crow to transfer some of his power. I mean, why couldn't he just poke Naruto on the head like he did to Sasuke?

Abraace
6th June 2008, 10:20 PM
I also thought it was disgusting how Itachi made Naruto swallow a crow to transfer some of his power. I mean, why couldn't he just poke Naruto on the head like he did to Sasuke?

Because even though it turns out Itachi isn't a villain, he still enjoys screwing with kid's minds.

uber gon
6th June 2008, 10:45 PM
Sasuke is a idiot for not taking Itachi's eyes. I can tell that's he's going to overuse his MS so much this arc that he'll go blind than both Itachi & Madara. I also thought it was disgusting how Itachi made Naruto swallow a crow to transfer some of his power. I mean, why couldn't he just poke Naruto on the head like he did to Sasuke?

Maybe Itachi's transferrence ensures Sasuke's eyes won't get blind.

NoDice
6th June 2008, 11:17 PM
Hey anyone stop to think maybe Itachi's Susanoo was "incomplete" looking because he didnt have it "at full power"? see what Im getting at here? He did see Naruto before his battle with Sasuke.

Maybe Itachi's transferrence ensures Sasuke's eyes won't get blind.

I dont think that Itachi's power he transfered to Sasuke means he wont go blind.... but instead I think Itachi figured out a way to "gift" all of his eye powers to Sasuke; in order to create Sasukes new unseen and unstoppable MS?