PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

uber gon
7th June 2008, 1:16 AM
I dont think that Itachi's power he transfered to Sasuke means he wont go blind.... but instead I think Itachi figured out a way to "gift" all of his eye powers to Sasuke; in order to create Sasukes new unseen and unstoppable MS?

He might've. After all Itachi was always "loking after his brother". Although maybe this's just my Sasuke sympathizer side talking.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2008, 2:18 AM
maybe itachi gave him susanoo.that'd be tito.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2008, 2:22 AM

NoDice
7th June 2008, 2:34 AM
He might've. After all Itachi was always "loking after his brother". Although maybe this's just my Sasuke sympathizer side talking.

Eh, I think its more like Itachi gave Naruto something as a fail safe, in case Sasuke couldnt handle his power and/or made the wrong choices so Naruto can stop him. If need be.

Exactly. Thats the only power I can think of that Itachi could give Naruto that, at this point, would be able to stop ULTRAMEGABADASSUBEREMO Sasuke.

aussy pride
7th June 2008, 2:43 AM
I think that since the sharingan can control the nine tailed fox he gave a "power" to naruto so he can either unleash it and control it or use its full power or something like that

aussy pride
7th June 2008, 2:44 AM
I think that since the sharingan can control the nine tailed fox he gave a "power" to naruto so he can either unleash it and control it or use its full power or something like that

LonesomeDiamond
7th June 2008, 4:47 AM
^I didnt even think of that. That actually seems the most plausible. the Susanoo/tengu/Kamaitachi(nobody said this, but i was going to) ideas all seemed cool, but it would definitely make the most sense for it to pertain to the kyuubi.Hey, we might even get 4+ tails where Naruto wont die...that would be nice. and for those complaining about the rasenshuriken's drawback AND Kage Bunshins...You do realize he can just have bunshins do the Rasenshuriken, negating the drawback altogether right? Kage Bunshins are a good thing... Naruto is a sparatic fighter though, so im not saying he WOULD use doppelgangers alone for the rasenshuriken.

aussy pride
7th June 2008, 4:57 AM
i dont think the clones are strong enough on there own to use the rasenshuriken im pretty sure kishi wouldnt let naruto have any cool tricks like that lol

but im sticking to my idea of the kyuubi having something to do with these powers

LonesomeDiamond
7th June 2008, 4:59 AM
^the 1st time naruto used the rasenshuriken, he fooled Kakuzu w/ replications that were using it, then when kakuzu killed them, the real him popped up and used it. Replications used it 1st though(second technically. the 1st time he used it, it didnt do anything at all).

LonesomeDiamond
7th June 2008, 5:00 AM
^the 1st time naruto used the rasenshuriken, he fooled Kakuzu w/ replications that were using it, then when kakuzu killed them, the real him popped up and used it. Replications used it 1st though(second technically. the 1st time he used it, it didnt do anything at all).

aussy pride
7th June 2008, 5:49 AM
yeah but we dont know if it has the same power as if naruto performed it, because its never landed

NoDice
7th June 2008, 5:55 AM

That may be true. But you forget that, when Naruto and Kakashi were fighting Deidara- Naruto's clones felt the pain of the Kyuubis chakra burning. This instigates the idea that there is a link between Naruto and his clones, because as Kakashi stated- they are "real" clones, and not just decoys or "shadows" that other Ninja use. Had Naruto not read that scroll when Mizuki attacked him and Iruka, he would not have known how to produce those clones so easily and in large quantities... a feat that requires hard work by any other shinobi. Naruto can also use the "real" clones to gain experience or perform covert ops by gaining the knowledge his clones learn, but a regular bunshin cannot.

So in turn, every time Naruto uses the Rasenshuriken, it damages him, clones or not.

Furthermore I believe the Rasenshuriken Naruto's clones distracted Kakuzu with was either a 1)mirage/ transformation 2) real kage bunshins and Naruto did in fact receive damage from using that one as well.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2008, 6:07 AM

or at least prevent sasuke from controlling the kyuubi chakra.

Rahingon.

whats that?

NoDice
7th June 2008, 11:32 AM
whats that?

I believe that is "Caveman" for Rasengan. lol.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2008, 4:56 PM
I believe that is "Caveman" for Rasengan. lol.

lol but does he mean rasengan??

The Doctor
7th June 2008, 5:40 PM
lol but does he mean rasengan??

What else do you think he means?

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2008, 5:51 PM
What else do you think he means?

idk but it sounds like a technique sasuke would use.

LonesomeDiamond
7th June 2008, 7:16 PM
I dont see why Naruto would gain damage if his Bunshins used the Rasenshuriken, because he doesnt get damage when his bunshins are killed. If he was hurt everytime his kage bunshins were hurt, he would be dead, and the technique wouldnt make any sense. I dont see how his own technique hurting him would be any different from someone else doing it, so bunshins should work. And i know, he attains the memories of his bunshins, thats whats so great about them...

(random) Ive always wondered this...can bunshins sleep for naruto and give him rest? like, he'll send off a bunshin to go take an 8 hr nap, then he dispells it, and hes fully rested? could he do that?

Namikaze
7th June 2008, 7:42 PM
i doubt it would work like that, otherwise he would have done it by now. it would be very much like naruto.

The Doctor
7th June 2008, 7:55 PM
idk but it sounds like a technique sasuke would use.

Oh, for the love of...

It was a misspelling of Rasengan. It's not that difficult to figure out.

Namikaze
7th June 2008, 7:57 PM
lol. so any more ideas on this naruto's new itachi gifted power

Mawile XD
7th June 2008, 8:49 PM
I'll probably quit the manga if Naruto gets the Sharingan. I just hope he gets more chakra control, so he manages to manipulate the Rasenshruiken without any drawbacks.

duncan
7th June 2008, 8:55 PM
I dont see why Naruto would gain damage if his Bunshins used the Rasenshuriken, because he doesnt get damage when his bunshins are killed. If he was hurt everytime his kage bunshins were hurt, he would be dead, and the technique wouldnt make any sense. I dont see how his own technique hurting him would be any different from someone else doing it, so bunshins should work. And i know, he attains the memories of his bunshins, thats whats so great about them...

(random) Ive always wondered this...can bunshins sleep for naruto and give him rest? like, he'll send off a bunshin to go take an 8 hr nap, then he dispells it, and hes fully rested? could he do that?

I'm pretty sure you're right. Yes, his clones felt pain when the Kyuubi chakra came up. But they were also created by that chakra (or at least bound by it), so I don't think that had anything to do with Naruto taking damage when his clones are attacked (or, theoretically, using the Rasenshuriken).

Of course, that's a serious move, and whether one of his clones could pull it off in the heat of the battle remains to be seen. But yeah, SP, I'm pretty sure you're right on that one, barring anything we don't know yet.

As to what Itachi gave Naruto...I think the idea of it being able to help him control the Kyuubi makes some sense. But...I don't know. Sasuke is powerful enough to dispel the Kyuubi's chakra, so unless it was some sort of barrier to stop him from doing that I don't know what it would do.

All I know is this chap meant: 1) Itachi really thought ahead, 2) Naruto is finally going to get some time. The rest...whatever. XD

Namikaze
7th June 2008, 9:41 PM
i feel really bad for itchi, i went through years of thinking he was a jerk, but now i miss him. i want him to come back...

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2008, 10:40 PM
i feel really bad for itchi, i went through years of thinking he was a jerk, but now i miss him. i want him to come back...

youre not the only one.

and i think its so he can control the kyuubi chakra better and grow more tails without losing control.

Namikaze
7th June 2008, 11:07 PM
yea but still, you know that after 4 tails, naruto might as well use rasenshuriken. hes got nothing to lose by then with all that crippling blood loss

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2008, 11:13 PM
yea but still, you know that after 4 tails, naruto might as well use rasenshuriken. hes got nothing to lose by then with all that crippling blood loss

yeah he could care less as long he gets sasuke back right?

Namikaze
7th June 2008, 11:41 PM
true. then again whats to say that itachi didn't give kyuubi supressing powers. he said something about wishing naruto would never have to use the power. so its gotta be dangerous. and supressing the kyuubi seems safer than dangerous.

NoDice
8th June 2008, 3:27 AM
true. then again whats to say that itachi didn't give kyuubi supressing powers. he said something about wishing naruto would never have to use the power. so its gotta be dangerous. and supressing the kyuubi seems safer than dangerous.

Which brings me back to the Susanoo idea. It is both dangerous and useful, and its probably one of the only known Naruto world techniques that could possibly stand up to a pair of Sharingan- that will apparently rival the Rinnegan in power? Naruto would have a shield from Sasuke's attacks, and be able to protect a large area or group of people as well. On the offense, well, we've all seen what Susanoo can do with partial power- so imagine it with Kyuubi chakra.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 5:37 AM
Which brings me back to the Susanoo idea. It is both dangerous and useful, and its probably one of the only known Naruto world techniques that could possibly stand up to a pair of Sharingan- that will apparently rival the Rinnegan in power? Naruto would have a shield from Sasuke's attacks, and be able to protect a large area or group of people as well. On the offense, well, we've all seen what Susanoo can do with partial power- so imagine it with Kyuubi chakra.

i never thought of it that way.yeah but didnt itachi summon susanoo through his sharingan???

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 5:38 AM

i never thought of it that way.yeah but didnt itachi summon susanoo through his sharingan???

NoDice
8th June 2008, 6:09 AM

No I believe Susanoo was summoned through the use of Itachi's sword, and hand seals. Itachi could have split the swords power, and given it to Naruto.

This is probably all just wishful thinking, and Kishi will probably screw Naruto over somehow.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 6:13 AM
No I believe Susanoo was summoned through the use of Itachi's sword, and hand seals. Itachi could have split the swords power, and given it to Naruto.

This is probably all just wishful thinking, and Kishi will probably screw Naruto over somehow.

most likely.and most likely sasuke could still kick narutos ***.

LonesomeDiamond
8th June 2008, 4:16 PM
Susanoo was the final Mangekyou technique of Itachi...it WAS. He had three techniques, each named after the primary gods of Shintoism. He didnt tack Susanoo on as a seperate technique. He has the goddess of the sun (Amaterasu), the god of the Moon (Tsukuyomi), and my favorite god, god of the storms (Susanoo). Did you notice that when Itachi used the Susanoo, both of his eyes went blank, instead of one being closed? Im guessing he was BLIND in this state, but his eyes were still involved in the technique.(i still wish he wouldve gotten a big nose when he used Susanoo :P)

Also, Itachi wouldnt have had time for Handseals when he summoned susanoo, because he was being hit by the Kirin! He also didnt have a sword at all....The sword susanoo used was probably sealed in his eyes using some sort of interdimensional portal :P.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 4:19 PM
Susanoo was the final Mangekyou technique of Itachi...it WAS. He had three techniques, each named after the primary gods of Shintoism. He didnt tack Susanoo on as a seperate technique. He has the goddess of the sun (Amaterasu), the god of the Moon (Tsukuyomi), and my favorite god, god of the storms (Susanoo). Did you notice that when Itachi used the Susanoo, both of his eyes went blank, instead of one being closed? Im guessing he was BLIND in this state, but his eyes were still involved in the technique.(i still wish he wouldve gotten a big nose when he used Susanoo :P)

Also, Itachi wouldnt have had time for Handseals when he summoned susanoo, because he was being hit by the Kirin! He also didnt have a sword at all....The sword susanoo used was probably sealed in his eyes using some sort of interdimensional portal :P.
how did he get all 3 of them?did he catch them or something?

LonesomeDiamond
8th June 2008, 4:23 PM
^No idea. Im guessing he just had three crazy techniques when he got his mangekyou, so he named them that...but it seems kinda cheap that he had three...(Madara better have had something crazy)...They dont really explain it, maybe after getting the Mangekyou, an uchiha can derive numerous techniques USING the mangekyou, and those techniques are only available when using it...I dont know though, maybe sasuke will explain this for us(doubt it)...

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 4:26 PM
^No idea. Im guessing he just had three crazy techniques when he got his mangekyou, so he named them that...but it seems kinda cheap that he had three...(Madara better have had something crazy)...They dont really explain it, maybe after getting the Mangekyou, an uchiha can derive numerous techniques USING the mangekyou, and those techniques are only available when using it...I dont know though, maybe sasuke will explain this for us(doubt it)...

yeah like how they always explain their techniques after they use it lol right?

LonesomeDiamond
8th June 2008, 4:35 PM
yes =_="

Hey, whatever happened to everyone else in Hebi?(going to keep calling it hebi until i figure out how to say "Hawk" in Japanese)
Im sure they all hate sasuke cuz hes made everything about himself, they dont get any say in...anything...and Karin hasnt swooned over sasuke in like 6 months....(not that it was a good thing)
Suigetsu and Juugo are so much cooler than Sasuke...So why dont we see them at all? :(
Oh, and i still hope Suigetsu killed Kisame, cuz he needs to keep stealing swords...

We still havent seen the Akatsuki's reaction to all this! How 'bout that, or some Naruto Kishi? hm?! Jiraiya's funeral?! Whatever, I know its just gonna be more sasuke bullshizzle this week, why do i try?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 4:42 PM
yes =_="

Hey, whatever happened to everyone else in Hebi?(going to keep calling it hebi until i figure out how to say "Hawk" in Japanese)
Im sure they all hate sasuke cuz hes made everything about himself, they dont get any say in...anything...and Karin hasnt swooned over sasuke in like 6 months....(not that it was a good thing)
Suigetsu and Juugo are so much cooler than Sasuke...So why dont we see them at all? :(
Oh, and i still hope Suigetsu killed Kisame, cuz he needs to keep stealing swords...

We still havent seen the Akatsuki's reaction to all this! How 'bout that, or some Naruto Kishi? hm?! Jiraiya's funeral?! Whatever, I know its just gonna be more sasuke bullshizzle this week, why do i try?

wait isnt madara the leader of akutsuki???remember that pein(or pain whatever) was taking orders from madara when they were in the rain village with the other konan? if he is do you think that akutsuki will now follow sasuke?

LonesomeDiamond
8th June 2008, 4:51 PM
^you may be correct...but i think they all still think Madara is a little coo coo for cocoa puffs y' know? I also think only Pein and Konan know that hes the real leader, so if they get sick of him, theyll just separate...whatever, screw Pein. He killed Jirai-Sama :(
But im just wondering how everyone's...(wait theres like nobody left!) going to react to Itachi dying...wait, whos left? @_@...Zetsu, Konan, Pein, Madara, ...and maybe kisame?

holy crap, theyre all dead! :D

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 5:26 PM
^you may be correct...but i think they all still think Madara is a little coo coo for cocoa puffs y' know? I also think only Pein and Konan know that hes the real leader, so if they get sick of him, theyll just separate...whatever, screw Pein. He killed Jirai-Sama :(
But im just wondering how everyone's...(wait theres like nobody left!) going to react to Itachi dying...wait, whos left? @_@...Zetsu, Konan, Pein, Madara, ...and maybe kisame?

holy crap, theyre all dead! :D

litterally half of akutski died.yeah but i doubt they'll stop taking orders from madara.

Namikaze
8th June 2008, 6:48 PM
they wont, madara is alot stronger than pain and pain is feared by the other akatsuki members. so therefore i doubt that akatsuki will disperse any time soon.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 7:45 PM
they wont, madara is alot stronger than pain and pain is feared by the other akatsuki members. so therefore i doubt that akatsuki will disperse any time soon.

that whats i said.

Namikaze
8th June 2008, 8:08 PM
yea but i elaborated. :) no offense.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2008, 8:11 PM
yea but i elaborated. :) no offense.

lol its okay.

i forgot so can someone name all the akutsuki for me?

zetsu, konan, pein, madara, deidara, kisame, itachi, the puppet guy(forgot his name) and who else?

Namikaze
8th June 2008, 8:37 PM
puppet guy is sasori. then there is hidan and kakazu.

thats all unless you count really old former members like orochimaru.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th June 2008, 1:14 AM
puppet guy is sasori. then there is hidan and kakazu.

thats all unless you count really old former members like orochimaru.

there you go i was missing hidan and kakuzu. i was like who am i missing?

uber gon
9th June 2008, 6:30 PM
^I didnt even think of that. That actually seems the most plausible. the Susanoo/tengu/Kamaitachi(nobody said this, but i was going to) ideas all seemed cool, but it would definitely make the most sense for it to pertain to the kyuubi.Hey, we might even get 4+ tails where Naruto wont die...that would be nice. and for those complaining about the rasenshuriken's drawback AND Kage Bunshins...You do realize he can just have bunshins do the Rasenshuriken, negating the drawback altogether right? Kage Bunshins are a good thing... Naruto is a sparatic fighter though, so im not saying he WOULD use doppelgangers alone for the rasenshuriken.

Meh, ANY powerup is cool for me.

Mawile XD
9th June 2008, 11:16 PM
there you go i was missing hidan and kakuzu. i was like who am i missing?

Tobi too.

tencharlimit

LonesomeDiamond
9th June 2008, 11:22 PM
^Yeah, he said MADARA, didnt he?...

=_="

~Heaven Help Us~
10th June 2008, 2:33 AM
^Yeah, he said MADARA, didnt he?...

=_="

yeah i did.

NoDice
10th June 2008, 3:05 AM
Tobi too

^Was left out of the loop apparently. lol.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th June 2008, 2:48 PM
does anyone know what day of the week thy put spoilers up?

NoDice
10th June 2008, 3:07 PM
does anyone know what day of the week thy put spoilers up?

Saiyanisland only puts them up after they are confirmed real. So Id suggest looking at Mangahelpers spoilers section and keeping an eye there.... spoilers written and pics show up there as soon as Tuesdays(today) usually.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th June 2008, 3:37 PM
Saiyanisland only puts them up after they are confirmed real. So Id suggest looking at Mangahelpers spoilers section and keeping an eye there.... spoilers written and pics show up there as soon as Tuesdays(today) usually.

okay if you see them can you please tell me?

Namikaze
10th June 2008, 9:22 PM
spoilers usually go up by thursday. just go to google and type in naruto (chapter #) spoilers. youll get the closest to confirmed spoliers by then. the very first spoiler pics and translations usually go up by wednesday, but these are most likely fake.

Namikaze
10th June 2008, 9:23 PM
spoilers usually go up by thursday. just go to google and type in naruto (chapter #) spoilers. youll get the closest to confirmed spoliers by then. the very first spoiler pics and translations usually go up by wednesday, but these are most likely fake.

LonesomeDiamond
10th June 2008, 9:28 PM
I just check Saiyan Island on Wednesdays and thursdays....I dont bother looking around at all....@_@...

I see theres no discussion taking place...(and i have nothing to say anyways...)

uber gon
10th June 2008, 9:33 PM
I just check Saiyan Island on Wednesdays and thursdays....I dont bother looking around at all....@_@...

I see theres no discussion taking place...(and i have nothing to say anyways...)

Nothing is really interesting anyway, for now.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th June 2008, 9:36 PM
Nothing is really interesting anyway, for now.

i know i was like man theres nothing to talk about. we just have to wait till the next chapter. how about we talk about narutos new power again?waht do you think it is?

pokemaster95
10th June 2008, 9:37 PM
Well this is the first time in a long time I can't wait for a Naruto chapter to come out.I wonder if Saskue is in Konohana right now.Or Maybe we find out what power Itachi gave NARUTO.

uber gon
10th June 2008, 9:44 PM
i know i was like man theres nothing to talk about. we just have to wait till the next chapter. how about we talk about narutos new power again?waht do you think it is?

Wonder if Sasuke will use all those Curse seal test subject as soldiers?

LonesomeDiamond
10th June 2008, 9:46 PM
^haha, that would be awesome...but are their cursed seals still active? I know Juugo's still there, but Sasuke lost his after orochimaru died(which i still dont really get)...

~Heaven Help Us~
10th June 2008, 9:48 PM
^haha, that would be awesome...but are their cursed seals still active? I know Juugo's still there, but Sasuke lost his after orochimaru died(which i still dont really get)...

i think only juugo has it. the other people lost it.

uber gon
10th June 2008, 9:50 PM
i think only juugo has it. the other people lost it.

Those people must be relieved I guess.

Anyway, I'm still hoping for Naruto to have some Tengu mode or something.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th June 2008, 9:55 PM
Those people must be relieved I guess.

Anyway, I'm still hoping for Naruto to have some Tengu mode or something.

maybe itachi gave him like for him to be able to mold chakra easier so he can learn fuuton techniques easier and faster.

LonesomeDiamond
10th June 2008, 9:58 PM
^do you think Itachi had any idea he could do fuuton techniques?
now that i think about it, his gift was either more of a release on the Kyuubi, or something entirely new. I doubt itachi knew about the fuuton, so i dont think his gift would have anything to do w/ it. oh, and he also couldve put a block using his sharingan on the kyuubi, keeping anyone elses from controlling it(meaning sasuke shouldve taken themz eyes)...i dunno @_@

uber gon
10th June 2008, 10:00 PM
^do you think Itachi had any idea he could do fuuton techniques?
now that i think about it, his gift was either more of a release on the Kyuubi, or something entirely new. I doubt itachi knew about the fuuton, so i dont think his gift would have anything to do w/ it. oh, and he also couldve put a block using his sharingan on the kyuubi, keeping anyone elses from controlling it(meaning sasuke shouldve taken themz eyes)...i dunno @_@

Maybe Itachi gave Sasuke the gift of NOT worrying about blindness, AND Naruto the gift of having COMPLETE control of the Kyubi.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2008, 2:09 AM
Maybe Itachi gave Sasuke the gift of NOT worrying about blindness, AND Naruto the gift of having COMPLETE control of the Kyubi.:)

all of these could be but we dont know yet.its hard to tell waht i would be.

jiang
11th June 2008, 2:24 AM
I wish what Itachi gave Naruto could be something he could use to control the kyuubi, or much more, it would be better if he could have some jutsu cool enough top make sasuke wet his pants.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2008, 3:06 AM
I wish what Itachi gave Naruto could be something he could use to control the kyuubi, or much more, it would be better if he could have some jutsu cool enough top make sasuke wet his pants.

or the only thing that can beat the sharingan besides the sharingan.

uber gon
11th June 2008, 4:19 AM
all of these could be but we dont know yet.its hard to tell waht i would be.

Well I'm speculating that it's these gifts.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2008, 4:03 PM
Well I'm speculating that it's these gifts.

it cant be everything. masashi wouldn't make naruto this strong.i would.

look waht i found!!
?404

?????????????????
???????????????]?????????*??????*??
?????????????????????????

????????
?? "?????????*-????..?????????????????????.. "
?? "????????????*???????????????*????????????.. "
???????????????????????????
?? "???..??????????*?????????.. ? "
?????????

??????????
???? "??????????????????????????????????? "
???? "?????????????????????????????????????????? ??*?????IM????????"
???? "??????????*???????????????? "
?????? "??????"
????????????????*?
???? "????????????????????????????????????????*???? ? ???? "
???? "??????????????????????…?????????????? "
?????? "?- .. "
???? "????????????????*?????????????? ???????*?*????????????????????????..?????????? ?????? ? "

?*??????????
??????????????
??? "??..?????.. ????? .. ????? ? "
??????????????????????

???

Chapter 404

Morning at Konoha, and a frog entered to the village.
Tsunade enters to her office and start to read document.
The frogs enters to the office from the window.

Scene changes to Naruto
Naruto: "Too bad Ero-Sanin isn't here.. I need to ask him about that power.."
Naruto: "l'll go to ask Oba-Chan, maybe she know something about that.."
Naruto looks at the famous picture of him, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura.
Naruto: "Sasuke.. to attack Konoha.. what a stupid joke."
And he leaves the house.

Scene changes to Hawk
Sasuke: "As Madara said, everything is ready, so we can go to Konoha."
Sasuke: "Just one rule before we go: don't touch Naruto. I guess he'll find me out first, and im the only one that gonna fight him."
Madara: "Sasuke, can I speak with you alone for a min?"
Sasuke: "Sure."
Sasuke and Madara is going to a hide
Madara: "Its about Itachi's Eyes. Right now you don't want them, but I sure you'll need them sometime."
Madara: "I'm very sure you don't want to be blind after all, right?"
Madara: "I saved them. You can take them whenever you want in the next 15 years."
Sasuke: "I-.."
Madara: "Don't say anyword. You'll need them in the end. And yeah, I know, your eyes is much stonger than Itachi has, but.. a little power won't hurt you, right?"

Scene is back to Konoha
Naruto is about to enter to Tsunade's office
Tsunade: "Its.. Its impossible.. Jiraya.. NOOO!"
Naruto hears everything, and he shocked.

??????????????
Itachi gave Naruto the ability of
???????*??????
kyuubi control and
?????????
how to control his own ninjutsu
??????????????
also all of seen jutsu of the 4th hokage
???????????*??????
this comes into play as itachi dies
??????????
and naruto cant use any of it unless he trains himself
????????????????????
to explain the above itachi appears in naruto's dream
????????*???*????*?????
the purpose was to stop sasuke's plans
???????????????????
also itachi was giving individual akatsuki ninjutsu secrets
????????????????????
seems like all of this was implanted with naruto
???????????*????????????*?????????
Naruto's dreams and the crow are explained by an uchiha kinjutsu that allows you to control a person after death.
????????????????????
Itachi has no intention to take over Naruto's body
??????????????????
Everything was done for Konoha, for Sasuke too.
?????????????????????
Madara said he was interested the same things as welll
??*??*????…××××????
itachi tells naruto to move forward...the xxxx's inheritor

Lucario At Service
11th June 2008, 4:57 PM
it cant be everything. masashi wouldn't make naruto this strong.i would.

look waht i found!!
?404

?????????????????
???????????????]?????????*??????*??
?????????????????????????

????????
?? "?????????*-????..?????????????????????.. "
?? "????????????*???????????????*????????????.. "
???????????????????????????
?? "???..??????????*?????????.. ? "
?????????

??????????
???? "?????????????????????????????????????????? ??*?????IM????????"
???? "??????????*???????????????? "
?????? "??????"
????????????????*?
???? "????????????????????????????????????????*???? ? ???? "
???? "??????????????????????…?????????????? "
?????? "?- .. "
???? "????????????????*?????????????? ???????*?*????????????????????????..?????????? ?????? ? "

?*??????????
??????????????
??? "??..?????.. ????? .. ????? ? "
??????????????????????

???

Chapter 404

Morning at Konoha, and a frog entered to the village.
Tsunade enters to her office and start to read document.
The frogs enters to the office from the window.

Scene changes to Naruto
Naruto: "Too bad Ero-Sanin isn't here.. I need to ask him about that power.."
Naruto: "l'll go to ask Oba-Chan, maybe she know something about that.."
Naruto looks at the famous picture of him, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura.
Naruto: "Sasuke.. to attack Konoha.. what a stupid joke."
And he leaves the house.

Scene changes to Hawk
Sasuke: "As Madara said, everything is ready, so we can go to Konoha."
Sasuke: "Just one rule before we go: don't touch Naruto. I guess he'll find me out first, and im the only one that gonna fight him."
Madara: "Sasuke, can I speak with you alone for a min?"
Sasuke: "Sure."
Sasuke and Madara is going to a hide
Madara: "Its about Itachi's Eyes. Right now you don't want them, but I sure you'll need them sometime."
Madara: "I'm very sure you don't want to be blind after all, right?"
Madara: "I saved them. You can take them whenever you want in the next 15 years."
Sasuke: "I-.."
Madara: "Don't say anyword. You'll need them in the end. And yeah, I know, your eyes is much stonger than Itachi has, but.. a little power won't hurt you, right?"

Scene is back to Konoha
Naruto is about to enter to Tsunade's office
Tsunade: "Its.. Its impossible.. Jiraya.. NOOO!"
Naruto hears everything, and he shocked.

??????????????
Itachi gave Naruto the ability of
???????*??????
kyuubi control and
?????????
how to control his own ninjutsu
??????????????
also all of seen jutsu of the 4th hokage
???????????*??????
this comes into play as itachi dies
??????????
and naruto cant use any of it unless he trains himself
????????????????????
to explain the above itachi appears in naruto's dream
????????*???*????*?????
the purpose was to stop sasuke's plans
???????????????????
also itachi was giving individual akatsuki ninjutsu secrets
????????????????????
seems like all of this was implanted with naruto
???????????*????????????*?????????
Naruto's dreams and the crow are explained by an uchiha kinjutsu that allows you to control a person after death.
????????????????????
Itachi has no intention to take over Naruto's body
??????????????????
Everything was done for Konoha, for Sasuke too.
?????????????????????
Madara said he was interested the same things as welll
??*??*????…××××????
itachi tells naruto to move forward...the xxxx's inheritor

Thats some good spoilers you have posted. From where did you get it.
Well if the thing about the 4th's Jutsu being passed by Itachi to Naruto is true, then i think what i have been thinking might be true.
I have been thinking that maybe Itachi & the 4th Hokage had some sort of connection in the past because Itachi seems to know that Naruto is 4th Hokage's son which in the first place only a few people in all of Konoha knows. Maybe 4th Hokage might have helped (or saved) Itachi in some way during the Ninja World War time.
Because of this i think Itachi never really tried to capture Naruto for Akatsuki till now. If he wanted he could have easily taken Naruto when he came after him before the time-skip & he wouldn't have given him time to get stronger & protect himself because Naruto was not as powerful as he is now. Also it seems odd that he would give Akatsuki's secret jutsu power to a Jinchuuriki unless he wants to protect him from them.

uber gon
11th June 2008, 5:57 PM
FINALLY Naruto gets some new jutsu.

Lucario At Service
11th June 2008, 7:27 PM
Well i just now saw four pages of the upcoming chapter. I have put what is in those pics in the spoiler tag.
In one pic it seems that Madara is saying that he has finally tamed Sasuke. In the other one it seems that Suigetsu is attacking Kisame & Madara is saying something about it (but according to the people were i saw those pics it seems that Madara stoped Suigetsu to attack Kisame). The other one shows everyone on Team Hawk with Madara & Kisame standing around a table & disscussing about something. And the last one shows everyone of Team Kakashi in the Hokage's office & are talking to grandma frog.
Edit:- Another page has come up, here is what it says (again in spoiler tag)
Well according to this one it seems that Kisame knows who Madara is & he also addresses Madara as "Mizukage-sama" (well those who don't know what Mizukage means, he is the Kage of the Hidden Mist Village)

Celebi_trainer_ice
11th June 2008, 9:15 PM
Sweet spoilers. Can't wait for 404 =P

jiang
11th June 2008, 9:38 PM
It is good to read/see that we finally get out of the bun...now for some meaty info post-Sasuke arc.

uber gon
11th June 2008, 9:40 PM
Well i just now saw four pages of the upcoming chapter. I have put what is in those pics in the spoiler tag.
In one pic it seems that Madara is saying that he has finally tamed Sasuke. In the other one it seems that Suigetsu is attacking Kisame & Madara is saying something about it (but according to the people were i saw those pics it seems that Madara stoped Suigetsu to attack Kisame). The other one shows everyone on Team Hawk with Madara & Kisame standing around a table & disscussing about something. And the last one shows everyone of Team Kakashi in the Hokage's office & are talking to grandma frog.
Edit:- Another page has come up, here is what it says (again in spoiler tag)
Well according to this one it seems that Kisame knows who Madara is & he also addresses Madara as "Mizukage-sama" (well those who don't know what Mizukage means, he is the Kage of the Hidden Mist Village)

Well at least Madara apparently got to be the Hokage of a village, albeit one of the most messed up villages in the Naruto villages, but a village none the less.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2008, 10:14 PM
where did you find the pics?all i found was the text.

LonesomeDiamond
11th June 2008, 11:09 PM
Im not going to think any of this through till i read the chapter. some of it seems a tad bogus, and...i just dont feel like thinking about it all yet :P >_<

good finds though...(i still want kisame dead)

uber gon
11th June 2008, 11:46 PM
Im not going to think any of this through till i read the chapter. some of it seems a tad bogus, and...i just dont feel like thinking about it all yet :P >_<

I'm sure Kisame will die at some point, I think.

pokemaster95
12th June 2008, 4:39 AM
I hoping that when Naruto hears that Jiriya died he unleases some Itachi/Naruto/Fox demon power on saskue.Then we have are selves a fight.

Lucario At Service
12th June 2008, 8:53 AM
where did you find the pics?all i found was the text.
I found them in the spoilers section of mangahelpers, & here are some more spoilers (in spoiler tag again)
Tobi: I have something to talk to you about, Kisame-sempai
Kisame: First Zetsu and now you, huh? I had figured you dead, though, Tobi
Tobi: In the end, you're the last [for me to reveal myself to], and that despite our close relations. My apologies for the deception.
*Tobi removes his mask.
Kisame: Now I see. To think it was you. I am relieved, though. Knowing that you are behind everything makes it that much easier to do my work... Mizukage-sama... or rather, Madara-san
Madara: I'm counting on you as always, Kisame

*Scene changes to Naruto's house.

*knock knock
Naruto: Wh... What is it? Kakashi-sensei?
Kakashi: The Fifth has called you. Get your stuff together.
*Gamabunta and Gamakichi stand outside
Gamakichi: Naruto!
Naruto: What are you doing here so early? Did something happen?
Gamakichi: To tell the truth...
Gamabunta (?): Gamakichi! No need to say anything more! You can leave everything to the Boss and Tsunade!
Naruto: ? What is it already!
Kakashi: Ignore it, it's time to go

*In the Hokage room with Sakura, Sai, and the important-looking frogs
*Pa frog asks Naruto if he's Jiraiya's student
Pa Frog: Jiraiya died in battle
Naruto: ... Huh? Wh... What are you talking about...?

*Scene changes to an Akatsuki hideout (?) with Hawk, Madara, and Kisame.
*Madara asks Sasuke how he plans to deal with Konoha.
*Apparently only the "higher-ups" with be targeted, with the lives of others to be spared
*Suigetsu gets feisty for whatever reason and attacks Kisame, but Madara blocks his sword with one hand
Madara: Our interests are one in the same. Hawk shall take action at the side of Akatsuki
*Sasuke asks what Hawk gets in return, and Madara says they will grant them a/some bijuu
*Akatsuki apparently already has seven of the bijuu
Sasuke: The nine-tails is still on your list then
Madara: Naruto will be hunted by Akatsuki

*Outside
Zetsu: How was it
Madara: Everything went just fine
Zetsu: Congratulations
Madara: With Itachi dead, all hindrances have been eliminated. The condition not to harm Konoha is now null and void.
Zetsu: Still, to think we'd have to sacrifice so many members to make it this far
Madara: Each of them had their flaws, but they all contributed through their own will. Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu... without them thing would not have progressed this far. And because of them everything is preceding just as I have planned.
Madara: Above all...
*Zoom in to the Sharingan
Madara: I've won over Sasuke

Well all the things i posted comes from the spoiler pics of some pages of the upcoming chapter (& translated by people on the site where i saw those pics) so there is a high chance that they might be true unless those pics are fake. And also Kisame is not dead & i don't think he will die soon too.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th June 2008, 4:33 PM
so madara is the mizukage?is that the kage of the rain village?

Lucario At Service
12th June 2008, 4:51 PM

Mizukage is the Kage of the Hidden Mist Village of the Water Country (similar to how Hokage is the Kage of the Hidden Leaf Village of the Fire Country & Kazekage of the Hidden Sand Village of the Wind Country). Rain Village is in a completely different place. You can say that it is present in one of those smaller countries (not the big five) & hence they don't have an Kages in there village.

pokemaster95
12th June 2008, 5:09 PM

I could have saw this coming.Another ninja war.I knew this was going to happen.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th June 2008, 5:18 PM
oaky but how is he the kage of that village??and finally naruto sees gamabunta/kichi.

pokemaster95
12th June 2008, 5:24 PM
I wonder how Naruto is going to react when hears about Jiriya's death.Maybe vow to become stronger.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th June 2008, 5:28 PM
I wonder how Naruto is going to react when hears about Jiriya's death.Maybe vow to become stronger.

i have no idea how he will react and no guesses.

Lucario At Service
12th June 2008, 6:43 PM
oaky but how is he the kage of that village??

Well thats the main question many people are asking at that site from where i got those summaries so i to don't know anything about that & it will only become clearly when the upcoming chapters is released (hopefully) or else in any of the future chapters.

jiang
12th June 2008, 7:00 PM
so this means (now that Itachi is dead) there really has been a faction among Akatsuki itself. Just like any other organization, you cannot have everyone to be rubbing on your good side. SO Itachi and Madara is not really in good terms when it comes to Konoha, that is why Konoha remained "safe". So this spells doom for Konoha now that Hawk is under Akatsuki's wings? The First Hokage should have made sure that a war freak like Madara dead, as in dead who will never come back to life! But how powerful really is Madara in the organization? I am wondering what he is relaly capable of to be running Akatsuki.

(well and good that they dont have all three eye technique users in their ranks, they don't have the byakugan to side with them..but the sharingan and rinnegan are really powerful though right?)

pokemaster95
12th June 2008, 7:46 PM
Well I believe that Konohanna should worry alot.Jiriya is dead.so there goes a powerful ninja away from them.Saskue is at his prime in power.Pein and Mandara are powerful.
But at the same time the enemy is in trouble.

Naruto and his Giant Frog/Rasengon/Fox power/rasenshurinken/Duplicate power/Itachi power/angry because his mentor died=One man Army.
plus they got a sannin and kakashi and powerful other shinobi.and they got the sand village on there side.

Looks like both sides are equal.

jiang
12th June 2008, 7:57 PM
^^^ I agree, and anything could be possible from this point on. But I still think that although Konoha has its allies, the enemy is still powerful enough to do mass killing of all of them, remembering that they are Akatsuki, and looking back, it was not very easy to take one member down.

I also have a feeling that Tsunade will really die..in the hands of sasuke or maybe even Madara himself. With Tsunade being the grand daughter of the First, there is a possibility that Madara would want to reserve her for himself, or else, Madara will use other people to pursue his goals like he always does...

~Heaven Help Us~
12th June 2008, 8:43 PM
Naruto and his Giant Frog/Rasengon/Fox power/rasenshurinken/Duplicate power/Itachi power/angry because his mentor died=One man Army.

i lol'ed at that.

and that's so true i think that they are equal. you know alot powerful shinobi at konoha plus sand village.

pokemaster95
12th June 2008, 9:08 PM
And the Akatsuki aren't really that strong.There dropping dead like Flys because they lost to Chunin.Kinda pitiful if you ask me.

Namikaze
12th June 2008, 9:18 PM
rank doesnt signify strength. besides, it took multiple people to bring down one akatsuki member. either that, or a super grnius (shikamaru) or someone with an element advantage, or a planned suicide (sasuke). they arent dropiing like flies if you ask me. they even have showed their prowess by killing.

they seem very strong to me. especially the ones that are alive.

Namikaze
12th June 2008, 9:22 PM
rank doesnt signify strength. besides, it took multiple people to bring down one akatsuki member. either that, or a super grnius (shikamaru) or someone with an element advantage, or a planned suicide (sasuke). they arent dropiing like flies if you ask me. they even have showed their prowess by killing.

they seem very strong to me. especially the ones that are alive.

pokemaster95
12th June 2008, 10:01 PM
Well considering how 4 I think are gone already and they Naruto killed one.Shikimaru killed 1 and Saskue killed one.Sakura help someone kill one.Am I missing any more.Oh yes Saskue killed another one.So 5 subtract from 11 I believe and you have=6 of them left.Thats not a good number.And Naruto and Shikimaru and Kakashi could always kill another.

uber gon
12th June 2008, 10:14 PM
Are there any pictures of Gamakichi in this issue?

pokemaster95
12th June 2008, 10:19 PM
I haven't read the chapter yet but I think there is.

The Doctor
12th June 2008, 10:22 PM
Are there any pictures of Gamakichi in this issue?

Read Lucario's post carefully.

LonesomeDiamond
12th June 2008, 10:26 PM
These seem pretty right, i cant wait to see it now. Finally Gamakichi besides that ONE picture!!! YAYE!

*still hoping suigetsu kills kisame soon >_<*

or EVER, moreso...:P

chevman612
12th June 2008, 10:36 PM
honestly kohona is doom tsunade i consider to be the weakest sannin is the hokage madara is enough to toy with 8 leaf ninja chunnin and naruto is wack and sasuke his nice just saying and then actually Akatsuki have kisame pain madara(tobi) pain zetsu pain konan pain and oo yeah i almost forgot someone pain all i think is more than enough for kohona

chevman612
12th June 2008, 10:37 PM
for some reason i keep double posting i apologize it's not on purpose

jiang
12th June 2008, 10:52 PM
All of Akatsuki members are really strong, and are really considered dangerous. I think we should not discount the fact that they are also experts in fighting and with all their skills, it would really be hard to beat one down. Even Jiraiya had to risk his own life trying to be a match against one of em, who is Pein/Pain. Much more Madara if he really is that powerful. I imagine three or more fighting against him - like 3 or more Jonin rank shinobis of Konoha. (Reminds me much like Voldemort taking on three at a time in Harry Potter.)

Kishi sure did not build up Madara so much and let him live up this long if he will only be defeated by a chunin.

chevman612
12th June 2008, 11:03 PM
i am a sasuke fan but they kinda been too focus on him the show is naruto after all i hope kishi develop the rest of the cast people only got one and two new techniques and rasegan and chidori/raikari is getting real old and naruto only have two techniques hope itachi power makes him useful he can forget about using the kyuubi in the up coming battle once he used that he is dead

chevman612
12th June 2008, 11:03 PM
as stated before not on purpose accident

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 12:03 AM
has there been any spoiler pics yet?like clear ones?

chevman612
13th June 2008, 12:30 AM
you should check out http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/spoilerboard.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=977942&LastModified=4675676993759421587 it give some pics and its a spolier

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 12:35 AM
you should check out http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/spoilerboard.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=977942&LastModified=4675676993759421587 it give some pics and its a spolier

yeah but those are unclear. i want clear ones.nvm imma just wait till saiyan island gets them or till tomorrow for the chapter.

pokemaster95
13th June 2008, 1:50 AM
Wonder what pein is up to.Ever since the fight with Jiriya we haven't heard much about him.

Fire-Pk
13th June 2008, 2:12 AM
How can i get a naruto signature???????????????????????????????

NoDice
13th June 2008, 3:03 AM
How can i get a naruto signature???????????????????????????????

WRONG THREAD! Not trying to mini mod but jesus... people talking about the anime in this manga thread- and now asking for a sig!?

Go read the rules.

And then check out http://serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Im sure someone there will help you with a Naruto sig.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 3:03 AM
Wonder what pein is up to.Ever since the fight with Jiriya we haven't heard much about him.

most likely getting more jinchuriki.

NoDice
13th June 2008, 7:48 AM
404 IS OUT!!!!!

Saiyanisland.com bi***es.

Falcon and Akatsuki join forces.
Naruto finds out Jiraiya died.
Madara- in a conversation with Zetsu- apparently mentions that Itachi was keeping Sasuke from the "truth" that Madara let him in on over those 3 chapters of Sas/Madara convo. So this apparently means that what happened with Itachi and Konoha is true.
Sasuke's main goal is killing the elders. Nobody else (unless they stand in his way).
Madara is sending "Falcon" or "Taka" group to get the 2nd to last Jinchuriki, while "Akatsuki" moves in on the Naruto(for the 9 Tailed Fox).

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 3:47 PM
404 IS OUT!!!!!

Saiyanisland.com bi***es.

Falcon and Akatsuki join forces.
Naruto finds out Jiraiya died.
Madara- in a conversation with Zetsu- apparently mentions that Itachi was keeping Sasuke from the "truth" that Madara let him in on over those 3 chapters of Sas/Madara convo. So this apparently means that what happened with Itachi and Konoha is true.
Sasuke's main goal is killing the elders. Nobody else (unless they stand in his way).
Madara is sending "Falcon" or "Taka" group to get the 2nd to last Jinchuriki, while "Akatsuki" moves in on the Naruto(for the 9 Tailed Fox).
does anyone else think that shippuuden is coming to an end?

edit i read the new chapter, but i didnt show **** of narutos reaction.

pokemaster95
13th June 2008, 3:57 PM
Wow I see a naruto vs whatever dumb Akatsuki who wants to take him on.I mean Saskue beat 2 Akatsuki why can't Naruto beat 2 Akatsuki.read the chapter.not nothing really fun happened.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 4:01 PM
i know. i quote what someone said

Vs. sasuke and his team.

pokemaster95
13th June 2008, 4:26 PM
Im am so glad my post is getting quoted for the truth.

But easily Saskue

Giant snake/chidorii//fire blast/Chidori blade or whatever/Sharingon/angry because his village betrayed him=Just as powerful as Naruto.

But either way Naruto wins.

So you Guys can quote my Naruto and my Saskue list.lol

Celebi_trainer_ice
13th June 2008, 4:28 PM
Another crappy Sasuke/Hawk chapter. Whoopie.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 4:43 PM
Im am so glad my post is getting quoted for the truth.

But easily Saskue

Giant snake/chidorii//fire blast/Chidori blade or whatever/Sharingon/angry because his village betrayed him=Just as powerful as Naruto.

But either way Naruto wins.

So you Guys can quote my Naruto and my Saskue list.lol

oh it was you?lol i didn't see lol.

uber gon
13th June 2008, 5:58 PM
Drn, I was hoping Gamakichi would look more like his artwork. Where's HIS pipe?

The Doctor
13th June 2008, 6:00 PM

Cover artwork =/= canon

uber gon
13th June 2008, 6:05 PM
Cover artwork =/= canon

It would've been cool though.

pokemaster95
13th June 2008, 6:08 PM

I was hoping the same thing.We didn't get to see Naruto expression when he found out Jiriya died.Which is sad.Because we had yet another Chapter focused on saskue.I beileve Naruto should get more credit.for almost a year now we Haven't had a decent naruto fight.

LonesomeDiamond
13th June 2008, 8:45 PM
Gamakichi and Gamabunta looked really bad in this chapter, like Kishi didnt even try when he drew them....come on, he couldve at least given Gamakichi his gloves! =_="

Anyways, i think NOW would be a good time for Kishi to explain how summons work and EXACTLY where they come from...cuz all those toads had to travel to konoha from wherever they were...theres nobody to summon them.

Next chapter will be good...we'll be seeing alot of Naruto for a change!(hopefully a funeral too) :(

(no comment on the rest of the chapter, cuz i dont really care anymore)
Was it "taka"? Finally we got a japanese name slipped in...

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 9:12 PM
Gamakichi and Gamabunta looked really bad in this chapter, like Kishi didnt even try when he drew them....come on, he couldve at least given Gamakichi his gloves! =_="

Anyways, i think NOW would be a good time for Kishi to explain how summons work and EXACTLY where they come from...cuz all those toads had to travel to konoha from wherever they were...theres nobody to summon them.

Next chapter will be good...we'll be seeing alot of Naruto for a change!(hopefully a funeral too) :(

(no comment on the rest of the chapter, cuz i dont really care anymore)
Was it "taka"? Finally we got a japanese name slipped in...

gamakichi and gamabunta look really small.

and if they give him a funeral, what would they put in it?they don't have his body.

and i'm pretty sure taka means hawk.

uber gon
13th June 2008, 9:25 PM
Wonder how the elders will react to what's going on? Well Danzou too, but I WANT him to die, I guess.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 9:29 PM
Wonder how the elders will react to what's going on? Well Danzou too, but I WANT him to die, I guess.

yeah but everyone is gonna intervene with sasukes plan to kill the elders so theres gonna be a war.

Namikaze
13th June 2008, 9:30 PM
unless they do everything in the shade of night, i mean when nobody can see them. because as far as im concerned, nobody knows about Akatsuki about to attack Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 9:33 PM
yeah but arent there guards?and i could care less about the elders im jsut saying.

uber gon
13th June 2008, 9:41 PM
yeah but everyone is gonna intervene with sasukes plan to kill the elders so theres gonna be a war.

Hopefully there'll be some VERY kick*** fighting.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 9:46 PM
Hopefully there'll be some VERY kick*** fighting.

hell yeah. and i want masashi to release 2 chapters in 1 week

Atoyont
13th June 2008, 10:59 PM
Also Tobi is both Madara and the Mizukage.
What.
How are you the master of the Land of Water when your Clan specializes in Fire Jutsu?
Also you are supposed to be dead. It really doesn't work out.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 11:01 PM
What.
How are you the master of the Land of Water when your Clan specializes in Fire Jutsu?

maybe he told the people of kirigakure that if he doesn't become the mizukage, he'll kill them all.

uber gon
13th June 2008, 11:01 PM
What.

Meh, it'll be explained later I think.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2008, 11:08 PM
remember how kakashi said that the rasenshuriken hit so fast that not even his sharingan saw it?well i was reading and it said that its a half completed jutsu. so imagine when its completed plus with kyuubi 9 tailed chakra.

uber gon
13th June 2008, 11:14 PM
remember how kakashi said that the rasenshuriken hit so fast that not even his sharingan saw it?well i was reading and it said that its a half completed jutsu. so imagine when its completed plus with kyuubi 9 tailed chakra.

Sasuke is gonna get OWNED.:)

pimpsquirtle
13th June 2008, 11:50 PM
I thought he was just tricking Kisame...but that would be kind of pointless...right? I mean he's already under his control basically.

Also, I was thinking it would be Peins village (Amegakure) plus kirigakure Vs. Konoha and the Sand in the next great ninja war. It would be an easy way to promote Naruto to Hokage if most of the Elders die and Naruto does well.

NoDice
14th June 2008, 12:31 AM
hell yeah. and i want masashi to release 2 chapters in 1 week

With how short his F***in chapters are he shouldve been doing doubles and triples since he started the manga!

LonesomeDiamond
14th June 2008, 12:45 AM
most single chapters are really short...ever read MAR(w/ the little dots above the A =_=")? any single chapter could be like one or two attacks, then its onto the next one. really short.

I like this chapter cuz at least it tells us where the stories going, and whats going to happen from now on....not just random stories...

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2008, 4:56 AM
Sasuke is gonna get OWNED.:)

hell yeah cant wait.

LittleRedRodeo
14th June 2008, 4:57 AM
Sai looks pretty fine in a long sleeved shirt.

That is all.

(EDIT- I'm still gone; just temporary internet access kthx)

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2008, 5:00 AM
lol yeah sai is cool.

LonesomeDiamond
14th June 2008, 5:35 AM
^weird thing w/ sai...the LESS i see him, the more i like him :D

cuz then i dont see all that gay stuff he does, and just say, "he draws and creates things in reality. thats cool!"

If sai was mute and wore heavy amounts of clothing, he would probably be my favorite character =_=" :P

LittleRedRodeo
14th June 2008, 5:53 AM
That's actually why I dig Shino. He's hardly there at all. He's so ninja.

bigpop618
14th June 2008, 7:36 AM
Interesting chapter. I love how obvious that Madara manipulated Sasuke to carry out his own plans. My question is, was part of the story possibly false? or was it because its true that Sasuke wants to annihilate the place? Never really got that.

jiang
14th June 2008, 9:06 AM
^weird thing w/ sai...the LESS i see him, the more i like him :D

cuz then i dont see all that gay stuff he does, and just say, "he draws and creates things in reality. thats cool!"

If sai was mute and wore heavy amounts of clothing, he would probably be my favorite character =_=" :P

I kinda like him better than sasuke. well at least for me. sorry sasuke fans. But I think Neji and sakura rocks! ( That is why they need mroe character development! )

uber gon
14th June 2008, 9:08 AM
Interesting chapter. I love how obvious that Madara manipulated Sasuke to carry out his own plans. My question is, was part of the story possibly false? or was it because its true that Sasuke wants to annihilate the place? Never really got that.

Well apparently Itachi really was forced to do whatever Madara said in the story, but Itachi apparently didn't want Sasuke to hear about it.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2008, 3:50 PM
my favorite character is neji. you ant beat neji he is so cool.

The Doctor
14th June 2008, 5:48 PM
my favorite character is neji. you ant beat neji he is so cool.

Rock Lee is awesome and Might Guy is sex on legs.

Disagree and you should go play in traffic.

greenbeast
14th June 2008, 5:59 PM
Yeah, he dies, but Kurenai isn't pregnant, or at least, we have no idea if she is or not.

Stop saying things that haven't been proven yet, EmberStar. <_<

Asuma died in chapter 328, if you need to know. Chapter 329 is the latest chapter out.

she is pregnant it was proven in of the chapters

The Doctor
14th June 2008, 6:03 PM
she is pregnant it was proven in of the chapters

Dude, that post was from a year ago, before it was confirmed that Kurenai was knocked up.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2008, 8:17 PM
Rock Lee is awesome and Might Guy is sex on legs.

Disagree and you should go play in traffic.

lol yeah rock lee is so awesome lol and funny.

LonesomeDiamond
14th June 2008, 8:43 PM
I never said Sai WAS my favorite, and i was probably lying about the possibility. Lee-san owns everyone. I love him...and yes, in that way :D :P

mmmm @_@

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2008, 9:25 PM
i also like hinata she is cool too.

The Doctor
14th June 2008, 9:34 PM
Hinata's a plot device - to help explain Neji's past and give Naruto a reason to beat him (as if the whole "once a failure, always a failure" saying isn't enough) - and fanservice - she's the weak female that weak males gravitate to, makes them drool and go "Ai wish she were mah waifu".

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2008, 9:37 PM
Hinata's a plot device - to help explain Neji's past and give Naruto a reason to beat him (as if the whole "once a failure, always a failure" saying isn't enough) - and fanservice - she's the weak female that weak males gravitate to, makes them drool and go "Ai wish she were mah waifu".

lol thats funny.

LonesomeDiamond
14th June 2008, 9:44 PM
Yeah. since the timeskip shes only really been a source of Fanservice, if you know what i mean... still weird that Sakura and Ino didnt get any of that magic, when theyre actually learning medical techniques! :P

You know what i wanna see soon?!
Gai and Lee vs. Kisame and Suigetsu! Thatll be awesome...*drools*

edit: RANK UP!(i actually knew this one was coming :P)

uber gon
14th June 2008, 9:46 PM
Yeah. since the timeskip shes only really been a source of Fanservice, if you know what i mean... still weird that Sakura and Ino didnt get any of that magic, when theyre actually learning medical techniques! :P

You do know Kisame and Suigetsu would NEVER work together in that manner, right?

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2008, 9:46 PM

yeah but i doubt suigetsu would team up with kisame.

LonesomeDiamond
14th June 2008, 10:27 PM
I didnt mean they would work the same way. I meant like they just happened to be there together. Gai and Lee would be all chummy, but Kisame and Suigetsu would be all rude to eachother and stuff. Gai would primarily fight Kisame, cuz they got a little rivalry going, and I just wanna see Lee fight Suigetsu. Gai and Lee would have a team complex so they would win in the end.Kisame and Suigetsu wouldnt work together so, if Kisame did something Suigetsu didnt like they would get all bickery(not a word)...
@_@

uber gon
14th June 2008, 11:12 PM
I didnt mean they would work the same way. I meant like they just happened to be there together. Gai and Lee would be all chummy, but Kisame and Suigetsu would be all rude to eachother and stuff. Gai would primarily fight Kisame, cuz they got a little rivalry going, and I just wanna see Lee fight Suigetsu. Gai and Lee would have a team complex so they would win in the end.Kisame and Suigetsu wouldnt work together so, if Kisame did something Suigetsu didnt like they would get all bickery(not a word)...
@_@

Kinda cheap o have them get defeated tha way, don't you think?

Blaziryu
15th June 2008, 12:03 AM
I was really disappointed with this week's chapter (404). I wish Kishi stop hyping up the Uchihas. I can't accept the fact that Madara is the Mizukage. It's just ridiculous. The Uchihas are seriously overrated. The only thing I like about this chapter was the reappearances of Gamabunta & Gamakichi and Naruto finding out about Jiraiya's death.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th June 2008, 12:14 AM
I was really disappointed with this week's chapter (404). I wish Kishi stop hyping up the Uchihas. I can't accept the fact that Madara is the Mizukage. It's just ridiculous. The Uchihas are seriously overrated. The only thing I like about this chapter was the reappearances of Gamabunta & Gamakichi and Naruto finding out about Jiraiya's death.

i know right? it just came up all of a sudden that madara is the mizukage. so he was the mizukage for how long?

Horoika1
15th June 2008, 1:43 AM
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but can anyone tell me what a Mizukage is?

I know so far that it's Madara, but what is it?

uber gon
15th June 2008, 3:47 AM
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but can anyone tell me what a Mizukage is?

I know so far that it's Madara, but what is it?

Basiclly the Hokage of the Mist Village.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th June 2008, 5:33 AM
do you think he was mizukage since like naruto was born?

uber gon
15th June 2008, 7:19 AM
do you think he was mizukage since like naruto was born?

Most likely.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th June 2008, 4:06 PM
its like wtf they just stick it in the story like that.

Horoika1
15th June 2008, 11:28 PM
Thanks, that explains a lot.

PS: From previous page.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th June 2008, 3:41 PM
come on people talk about something. so what element do you want naruto do have?besides fuuton.

YukiJadenSurvives
16th June 2008, 4:15 PM
Lee might team up with Suigetsu.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th June 2008, 4:39 PM
Lee might team up with Suigetsu.

oh yeah and guy with kisame.

(sarcasm)

LonesomeDiamond
16th June 2008, 9:45 PM
^this conversation again? =_="

I guess other people see the dynamics that can take place between Suigetsu and Lee too...but id rather have them FIGHTING eachother, cuz it would make more sense...and just imagine...LEE GOES FOR A FINISHING KICK TO THE HEAD! Suigetsu is water! A HUGE arm comes out of the puddle, but where's Lee!?(just a sample) XP

anyways, i still want Naruto to have NO element besides Fuuton. He just needs to remember some techniques he used to use, and develop his Fuuton a bit more(truly master Fuuton Rasenshuriken, etc), and hes fine.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th June 2008, 4:15 AM
lol well theres nothing else to talk about until the new chapter comes out.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th June 2008, 4:16 AM
lol well theres nothing else to talk about until the new chapter comes out.

Mawile XD
17th June 2008, 7:25 PM
What about Jiraiya's final message? Any thoughts on that?

uber gon
17th June 2008, 8:11 PM
What about Jiraiya's final message? Any thoughts on that?

If Naruto doesn't know who his dad is, maybe Jiraiya will tell him. Also, maybe Naruto will probably learn to use Light and Dark chakra. Heh, I'd love to see him use attacks similar to Roxas in KH2: Final Mix+.:)

The Doctor
17th June 2008, 8:18 PM
If Naruto doesn't know who his dad is, maybe Jiraiya will tell him. Also, maybe Naruto will probably learn to use Light and Dark chakra. Heh, I'd love to see him use attacks similar to Roxas in KH2: Final Mix+.:)

You are aware that your Kingdom Hearts-style fantasies are probably never going to happen?

LonesomeDiamond
17th June 2008, 9:06 PM
^dont crush uber gon's dreams =_=" XP

I personally hope they forget about that light/dark crap they mentioned before...and if Jiraiya's message doesnt involve Minato, im sure everyone else will chime in to tell him.

Tsunade and Kakashi...and Sakura and Sai: "THE FOURTH WAS YOUR DAD, DUDE!"
=_="(cuz it wasnt obvious or anything)

~Heaven Help Us~
17th June 2008, 9:14 PM
i hope they don' bring in the light and dark chakra. just keep wind and give him something else.

Token
17th June 2008, 10:13 PM
When was the Dark and LIght chakra mentioned?

LonesomeDiamond
17th June 2008, 10:23 PM
When Jiraiya was talking to that wierd Pole/Scroll Frog, he mentioned the light and dark sides of the Kyuubi's chakra, claiming Naruto only had the light side or some crap. It was dumb, and nobody really cares...=_="

this was before he fought Pein btw...

pokemaster95
17th June 2008, 10:45 PM
i hope they don' bring in the light and dark chakra. just keep wind and give him something else.

I hope Kishimoto forgets the whole thing and actually gives Naruto some other technique.like His fathers teleportation.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th June 2008, 1:29 AM
hell yeah.

pokemaster95
18th June 2008, 2:07 AM
Can you imagine 100eds of naruto's teleporting and Rashingoning you and you dont know which one to get.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th June 2008, 2:22 AM
what do you mean? i didnt understand.

uber gon
18th June 2008, 2:26 AM
You are aware that your Kingdom Hearts-style fantasies are probably never going to happen?

Yes, but it would've looked cool though.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th June 2008, 2:31 AM
wat i really wanna see is naruto able to control himself in 9 tails + rasenshuriken.that'd own.

LonesomeDiamond
18th June 2008, 2:45 AM
Can you imagine 100eds of naruto's teleporting and Rashingoning you and you dont know which one to get.

POKEMASTER! ITS CALLED THE "RASENGAN"!!! Rasen, meaning Spiral, and Gan meaning...Ball...or King or something @_@ RASENGAN!

As some others have said, if naruto let out all 9 tails, i think the kyuubi would get free...and it would be cheap anyways. I just wanna see him do his own stuff, do magnificently until sasuke is cheap, then let loose some tails... like before. XP

pokemaster95
18th June 2008, 3:59 AM
wat i really wanna see is naruto able to control himself in 9 tails + rasenshuriken.that'd own.

Well that would be cool.Jiriya did say that Naruto almost killed him when he was in 4 tail mode.Naruto in 9 tail fox mode would kill anybody in his path.So im hoping for Naruto vs Akatsuki.By himself.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th June 2008, 4:30 AM
Well that would be cool.Jiriya did say that Naruto almost killed him when he was in 4 tail mode.Naruto in 9 tail fox mode would kill anybody in his path.So im hoping for Naruto vs Akatsuki.By himself.

the very very least 5 tails.

pokemaster95
18th June 2008, 4:41 AM
Yes 5 tails.I don't want Naruto to kill himself in 9 tail mode.

Lucario At Service
18th June 2008, 9:48 AM
Well i just now read some spoilers but they all seem to be fake. So unless i see some spoilers translated from the spoiler pages of the upcoming episode (like last week) i won't post any off them because it would be a waste if they turned to be fake.

Also i think that we will have something to do with Sasuke again because in the mangahelpers site i read a article of an interview of the Naruto's creator which was taken around January of this year (don't remember his name). According to that article, he said that this year he is going to mostly do work on the story about Sasuke (about more than half of it, in other words more than half an year of chapters) & the rest would be mostly about Kakashi & Sakura story part. When asked about Naruto, he said Naruto would have to wait for his turn.
This interview also explains why we had so much of Sasuke for this long. The last 25 or so chapters have all been mostly about him or around him only.

The Doctor
18th June 2008, 12:29 PM
Yes, but it would've looked cool though.

Kishimoto may not be much of a mangaka these days, but he wouldn't rip stuff from other media. So, sorry to tell you this, but there won't be any real Kingdom Hearts references there.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th June 2008, 2:42 PM
Well i just now read some spoilers but they all seem to be fake. So unless i see some spoilers translated from the spoiler pages of the upcoming episode (like last week) i won't post any off them because it would be a waste if they turned to be fake.

Also i think that we will have something to do with Sasuke again because in the mangahelpers site i read a article of an interview of the Naruto's creator which was taken around January of this year (don't remember his name). According to that article, he said that this year he is going to mostly do work on the story about Sasuke (about more than half of it, in other words more than half an year of chapters) & the rest would be mostly about Kakashi & Sakura story part. When asked about Naruto, he said Naruto would have to wait for his turn.
This interview also explains why we had so much of Sasuke for this long. The last 25 or so chapters have all been mostly about him or around him only.

thats ****ing queer.thats all i have to say.

Horoika1
19th June 2008, 3:08 AM
Well, at least we can't blame Kishimoto that he didn't have this planned and had no material for Naruto.

This is his organization.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th June 2008, 3:19 AM
Well, at least we can't blame Kishimoto that he didn't have this planned and had no material for Naruto.

This is his organization.

he did have it planned.

jiang
19th June 2008, 8:19 AM
^^^ (posts above) So at least a good character development is allotted to Team Kakashi...Although too much for Sasuke. hmmm, I wonder how it will be around for kakashi and sakura...(I am thinking Kakashi might end up as Hokage if Tsunade dies and then Sakura will become Tsunade like?)

~Heaven Help Us~
19th June 2008, 2:12 PM
^^^ (posts above) So at least a good character development is allotted to Team Kakashi...Although too much for Sasuke. hmmm, I wonder how it will be around for kakashi and sakura...(I am thinking Kakashi might end up as Hokage if Tsunade dies and then Sakura will become Tsunade like?)

i doubt kakashi will become the hokage. if sasuke doesnt kill danzou, maybwe he will take over and everyone will hate it.if not then the ones that most possible is sakura. IMO.

edit i saw i little spoiler pic and it shows naruto and tsunade crying their eyes out.

Lucario At Service
19th June 2008, 5:29 PM
Well just now seen some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter,
Well in one pic we see Naruto crying, & in another one we see Tsunade crying & remembering her past (about when see met Jiraiya's). In two pics Iruka & Kakashi is talking to someone (most propably Naruto). In one pic we see Naruto standing in front of a big gate (propably the Hokage building gates). And in the last one we see Tsunade telling Shikamaru to decode the message left by Jiraiya as soon as possible.
The above part is what i understood form seeing those pics. And by the looks of them i think the spoiler posted on that site yesterday seems to be somewhat correct. So i decided to post that here (though it is possible that this might be fake to some extent),
Naruto: "You send him?"
Sai and Sakura look at Naruto.
Tsunade: "That's right"
Naruto: "Why did you allowed something like this! Why did you let him went to that dangerous place alone..."
Kakashi: "Stop it Naruto. You don't understand what Fifth already feel..."
Tsunades flashback
Naruto: "Damn!"
Sakura: "Naruto! Where are you going?!"
*naruto whining*

Naruto goes outside
Kakashi apologies before frogs, but frog says he likes Naruto and thinks he's child of prophecy.

Outside.

Naruto walks and remember Jiraiya.

"Hey, Naruto!"
Naruto: "!"
Iruka sensei appears and invite Naruto to ramen ()
Naruto: "No..." ()

Naruto's house at night.
He decides to walk outside.

He sees people seating on bench eating ice-cream. It melts.
Naruto falls down in tears.
Comes Iruka-sensei.
Jiraiya recognized you as exelent pupil... bla-bla

Next day Tsunade ask Shikamaru to decipher code.

Then Tsunade remembers how she met Jiraiya for the first time, and start to cry "Idiot..."

Edit:- Well someone had translated the dialogs of some off those spoiler pages, here are they
Iruka: you're the excellent student respected by of one of the legendary 3, jiraiya-sama
----------------
Kakashi: it's not like you don't understand how Tsunade feels.
----------------
Iruka: He believed your were someone who could carry on his will...and one day become a fine hokage, he never doubted that.
----------------
FROG: I knew that the boy liked Jiraiya-chan straight forward/sincerely.
I can’t stop hoping that the boy is the Child of Prophecy.
----------------
Tsunade: You take this and go right now.
Shikamaru: Huh? Now?
Shikamaru: But the code decipher team don’t work till this time...

pokemaster95
19th June 2008, 5:37 PM
seems like regular crybaby chapter.Man I was hoping for some action.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th June 2008, 6:27 PM
seems like regular crybaby chapter.Man I was hoping for some action.

well poor naruto.

uber gon
19th June 2008, 7:28 PM
well poor naruto.

Also, it appears that he won't get any big action scenes in coming chapters, which sucks.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th June 2008, 8:02 PM
i know after this they are gonna go back to sasuke and his plans on destroying konoha.

LonesomeDiamond
20th June 2008, 12:53 AM
This looks like its gonna be a good chapter to me, even if im gonna be crying the whole time. and look! TIS IRUKA! wooooooeeeeew....

It also looks like Tsunade's hired the biggest genius in Konoha to decipher that code...SHIKA!!! yaye!...=_="...

So yeah...im sure the next chapter will do what Heaven Help Us said...which sucks, cuz i really liked seeing these people in the spoilers...

~Heaven Help Us~
20th June 2008, 1:18 AM
i know i cant wait its gonna be so cool!!

Lucario At Service
20th June 2008, 10:17 AM
I read the translated chapter & as expected it mostly has sad part in it. Well for once it felt good that there was nothing relating to Akatsuki or Madara or Sasuke in this chapter.
And the last line of the translated chapter 405 is "Shikamaru Works on Jiraiya's Coded Message! Next Time -"The Key"", meaning that next week we might see something related to that Scroll Frog which has the Key to Naruto's Seal.

firepokemon
20th June 2008, 3:40 PM
I loved this chapter, it was good to see Naruto again and its exactly how I would have expected someone like him to respond. Also great to see Iruka again. Same with Tsunade and she reacted exactly how I would have expected her to. I just found the whole thing beautiful and looks to be leading us to another great chapter. Just a fabulous chapter because I love when its more focused on Naruto.

---

I have a feeling Tsunade is gonna die for some reason. It seems to be much of Naruto is focused on the old being replaced by the young. Two of the three great sannins are gone. The arc now seems to be shifting to a second invasion of the Leaf village. I may be wrong but I think Tsunade could well die during that arc.

Horoika1
20th June 2008, 4:59 PM
Well, it seems that Tsunade won the bet. Jiraiya is gonna die, and die he did.

Yeah, I too think that she'll die.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th June 2008, 5:24 PM
i know its finnaly about naruto and co. not just sasuke.i think next chapter tsunade or the old frog is gonna tell naruto about his parents.

uber gon
20th June 2008, 5:59 PM
I read the translated chapter & as expected it mostly has sad part in it. Well for once it felt good that there was nothing relating to Akatsuki or Madara or Sasuke in this chapter.
And the last line of the translated chapter 405 is "Shikamaru Works on Jiraiya's Coded Message! Next Time -"The Key"", meaning that next week we might see something related to that Scroll Frog which has the Key to Naruto's Seal.

Heh, maybe the next chapter(s) will revolve around Shikamaru.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
20th June 2008, 6:07 PM
maybe itll be a full chapter of shikamaru deciphering the code.

LonesomeDiamond
20th June 2008, 8:04 PM
I liked this chapter...it was a really good one. i agree w/ everyone else, seeing naruto was nice for a change...but now I'm sad...:(

Ive been saying Tsunade was going to die since Jiraiya died...then after Orochimaru officially died, i was pretty sure of it...then Konohamaru's gonna die...XP(his grandpa and uncle died didnt they?)...and Kurenai's baby is going to have to avenge them all!

next chapter's gonna be great, Shikamaru's gonna work his magic! :D

I hate to go back to this subject, but i thought about this earlier today...
We havent see Madara do anything yet, but what if he was able to manipulate Katon and SUITON? After the Mizukage thing, I find this rather plausible...

JasonChu
20th June 2008, 8:09 PM
Tsunade Probaly Die in invasion new Hokage=Naruto
The End is nearing as Sasuke Vs Naruto begins,
Revenge now heads for Hidden Leaf,THE END WILL COME!!!
SASUKE VS NARUTO THEN NARUTO VS TOBI THEN NARUTO VS PAIN
OMG HOW WELL PAIN GET INVOLVE AFTER THE INVASION OR BEFORE?

uber gon
20th June 2008, 10:07 PM

MaYBE Pain will be involved after, but I really wanna see how Konan is doing. Heh, I'd love to see more of young Pain and Konan for a while.

/Exiled/
20th June 2008, 10:17 PM

I doubt Naruto would become Hokage this quickly.... He REALLY needs to take the freaking Chuunin exams already... He's supposedly more powerful than Kakashi, yet he's a god damned Genin!!!

~Heaven Help Us~
20th June 2008, 11:57 PM
i think pain is waiting for madara to get himself killed so he can get all the tailed beasts.

Gentleman Skeleton
21st June 2008, 2:01 AM
Here's how I predict the next year in Naruto's going to go:

Tsunade dies either fighting Madara or Hawk. Kakashi steps in to replace her, therefore Sakura and Kakashi's character development will be complete.

Naruto is trained to perform another big jutsu thanks to Jiraiya's frog scroll.

Sasuke kills Danzou and the Konoha council.

Hawk captures the Eight tails and become ring carrying members of Akatsuki.

Suigetsu kills Kisame and gets Samehada, or Kisame kills Suigetsu trying.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st June 2008, 2:21 AM
nah i doubt kakashi will the next(or temporary) hokage. tsunade will die of course, kinda obvious.naruto will most likely trained by the elder frogs.danzou and the elders will die. they capture the eight tales.kisame dies.

uber gon
21st June 2008, 9:26 AM
It's chapters like this one where I wish Iruka was MY dad.

The Doctor
21st June 2008, 10:55 AM
nah i doubt kakashi will the next(or temporary) hokage. tsunade will die of course, kinda obvious.naruto will most likely trained by the elder frogs.danzou and the elders will die. they capture the eight tales.kisame dies.

Tsunade has stated before that if something were to happen to her, then Kakashi will be her successor. It's in chapter 367.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st June 2008, 3:01 PM
Tsunade has stated before that if something were to happen to her, then Kakashi will be her successor. It's in chapter 367.

oh yeah true but i doubt he'll do it. he'll get some one else to do the job.

HoennMaster
21st June 2008, 6:14 PM
I hope Tsunade does not die, she is my favorite Sannin, and one of my favorite characters.

uber gon
21st June 2008, 6:51 PM
oh yeah true but i doubt he'll do it. he'll get some one else to do the job.

Who else is there? I HIGHLY doubt Kakashi would let Danzou take the job.

JasonChu
21st June 2008, 9:05 PM
I have a feeling that kakashi may die aswell,the invasion will killed some major character
i wonder when Kabuto comes in.i mean will he come after the akasuki is wipe out,as he still contain parts of orochimaru.he still in this i think we forgot him lol.
i just hace a theory,if the leaf is deciphing the code now wont they new target to kill is pain,because hes an atasuki,the leaf will focus on pain,so would the invasion come after the pain vs naruto and pain failed.I think almost all the chatacters senseis or dads is going to die as a sacrifice for next generation,maybe not all but not most of them,For ppl who likes manga,watch THE INVASION OF KONOHA NEX WEEK SHIPPUDEN 64/65
SOHA VS NARUTO

JasonChu
21st June 2008, 9:07 PM
sorry i cant type probaly with a cast around my arm :(

~Heaven Help Us~
21st June 2008, 11:01 PM
Who else is there? I HIGHLY doubt Kakashi would let Danzou take the job.

i know but still its kakashi he wont do it.

RageKaiser
21st June 2008, 11:39 PM
I hope Tsunade does not die, she is my favorite Sannin, and one of my favorite characters.

I've gotta agree here. I really don't want her to die either.

EDIT: Rank up

~Heaven Help Us~
21st June 2008, 11:43 PM
you i know but its kinda obvious that she will :/

Horoika1
22nd June 2008, 6:48 AM
I see we're nearing the end of Naruto. It's kinda sad, unless someone else tries to rule the world or the things antagonists do.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd June 2008, 3:48 PM
i doubt it i think they'll be like about 100+ more chapters.think about it he neeeds to learn new techniques kill sasuke pain madara the rest of akutski learn about his dad unlock the kyuubi thing plus become hokage.

jiang
24th June 2008, 7:38 AM
maybe we are only just about half way through there. ^^^ I must agree, there are still a lot of patchwork to do to satisfy a good story for naruto.

HoennMaster
24th June 2008, 8:55 AM
So although there is still a lot to happen, would most people say that we are indeed coming close to an end?

~Heaven Help Us~
24th June 2008, 5:34 PM
yes i think its gonna end soon but not that soon.

Horoika1
24th June 2008, 7:35 PM
Yeah, obviously. I don't think it's gonna end in a few more chapters. But it is coming to the End in comparison too Chapter 1.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th June 2008, 7:41 PM
Yeah, obviously. I don't think it's gonna end in a few more chapters. But it is coming to the End in comparison too Chapter 1.

dont you mean part 1?

Cyan
24th June 2008, 8:29 PM
My money is going on Tsunade getting mortally wounded by Sasuke, and names Kakashi Rokudaime in her last moments, thus bringing an end to the Legendary Sannin.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th June 2008, 12:03 AM
thats most likely gonna happen but not the kakashi part. i really think now that danzou is gonna take over but he is not last.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th June 2008, 12:13 AM
thats most likely gonna happen but not the kakashi part. i really think now that danzou is gonna take over but he is not last.

jiang
25th June 2008, 1:30 AM
I really am thinking of --- they are going to drag it a little more than make it end in a few months. come on, people, naruto going on for a mere few months would mean less money for the author/publisher/animators/etc., so I dont see any reason to give it an end soon. It will most likely continue on for another year or two: there are things to patch up, there are rooms for redemption for some of the characters, and there is a lot of money to be made out of naruto. They will not want to end it away for the sake of it ending you know, naruto is making profit and that is what will keep it going for now...(bt maybe they will end this arc and then go on with another one, anyways, anything could be possible.)

LonesomeDiamond
25th June 2008, 1:34 AM
Now that i think about it, there hasnt been a jacka** Hokage yet...Danzou seems like a jacka**...Danzou should be hokage next, that would be cool. If nobody likes how they are being led we'll get some good tension going, if you ask me....I dont think this should last long, but it would just be nice for awhile, i dunno...I still dont think Kakashi is suitable for the job. All hes done is mimic other people and use the sharingan...Sure he made the Chidori/Raikiri....but what did sasuke do? He one-upped him by making the Nagashi and Kirin! (as you can see, im not too big on kakashi. i dont hate him, but i havent found a reason to like him either)

Anyways....what do you guys think the eight tailed beast is? we never found out what the four-seven tails were(did we?), but itll be nice to see what they made this one(if they tell us)...im gonna say...@_@...Monkeh XP

MarshtompMan
25th June 2008, 1:40 AM
I remember reading somewhere that Masashi Kishimoto said he already had the ending planned.
I predict it will end in less than a year.
I wonder how Kabuto will get involved.

Spindori
25th June 2008, 2:30 AM
Agreeing with Jiang. Naruto (manga) still has plenty of life in it that will last until mid-2009 at the least.

I remember reading somewhere that 8tails was a snake. Could've been Wikipedia or a rumor with Orochi's finale, IDK.

The next Hokage will be either Naruto or Konohamaru. Think about the fanbase if it was anyone else we already know about?

Horoika1
25th June 2008, 3:07 AM
dont you mean part 1?

Nope, I mean Chapter 1 (which is part one, but more specific)

In addition, I didn't mean to bring up the End of Naruto as if it's ending in a few months. I mean that it is nearing it's end, but that will take like about another year of mangas.

Everyone is talking as if it's ending in a few months.

LonesomeDiamond
25th June 2008, 3:41 AM
spindori, the eight headed snake was yamata no orochi, the snake that was summoned from Sasuke's back that Orochimaru was inside of. It had eight HEADS, i think thats what youre getting confused w/. The snake was a reference to the story of Susanoo, who killed yamata no orochi by laying out bowls of sake and getting it drunk. then he killed it and found the sword of kusanagi(orochimaru's sword).

Seeing as they already did Yamata No Orochi, i doubt the eight tails will be a snake. but i have no idea what it could be. has anyone figured out if the Tanuki, the Kyuubi, the Nekomata(thats what it was right?) and the...turtle were related in any way?
I know Tanuki, Tengu, and Kitsune(Kyuubi) are the three Henge, but i dont know any other relations.

Typhlosion Dude
25th June 2008, 3:41 AM
My guess for the ending of Naruto is;

Naruto and co. defeats Akatsuki/Team Hawk (Aren't they together now?). Then, since Naruto finished off Pein, he is elected Hokage. (Tsunade dies in the battle between Sasuke/Pein) And the last page would be him with the Hokage hat thing on his head looking out on the balcony with Hokage Mountain with him, and his face is there.

Then a flash-forward (?) where we see Konohamaru doing the same thing with his face on Hokage Mountain.

But I guess it won't come until Akatsuki is defeated which might take a year or 2.

Another scene I see happening is;

Sasuke comes to Konoha and says he's on their side now. Then the 5th assigns him and co. a mission to go find Pein. But they fail and they're back in the 5th's room. She gets p*ssed off at them and then Sasuke secretly pulls out his sword and uses that Chidori Sword Jutsu and hits Tsunade.

It turns out to be a clone though and she appears in a corner of the room. Sasuke uses Nagashi to protect himself from co. Then he charges and Tsunade but can't move because Kakashi was holding him with Headhunter and pulls him down to head level. His sword drops.

While Kakashi and Tsunade are asking him questions, he grabs his sword with his mouth and flings it at Tsunade. But it misses. Then Tsunade asks, "Who sent you?". Then Sasuke says, "NOW!". Tobi, Kisame, Karin and Sugetsu, and Juugo break through the walls and sorrounds(sp?) them. Sugetsu changes to water and changes Sasuke to water so he can get Sasuke out of the Headhunter. They both pick up their weapons.

That's all I got up too lol.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th June 2008, 4:00 PM
My guess for the ending of Naruto is;

Naruto and co. defeats Akatsuki/Team Hawk (Aren't they together now?). Then, since Naruto finished off Pein, he is elected Hokage. (Tsunade dies in the battle between Sasuke/Pein) And the last page would be him with the Hokage hat thing on his head looking out on the balcony with Hokage Mountain with him, and his face is there.

Then a flash-forward (?) where we see Konohamaru doing the same thing with his face on Hokage Mountain.

But I guess it won't come until Akatsuki is defeated which might take a year or 2.

Another scene I see happening is;

Sasuke comes to Konoha and says he's on their side now. Then the 5th assigns him and co. a mission to go find Pein. But they fail and they're back in the 5th's room. She gets p*ssed off at them and then Sasuke secretly pulls out his sword and uses that Chidori Sword Jutsu and hits Tsunade.

It turns out to be a clone though and she appears in a corner of the room. Sasuke uses Nagashi to protect himself from co. Then he charges and Tsunade but can't move because Kakashi was holding him with Headhunter and pulls him down to head level. His sword drops.

While Kakashi and Tsunade are asking him questions, he grabs his sword with his mouth and flings it at Tsunade. But it misses. Then Tsunade asks, "Who sent you?". Then Sasuke says, "NOW!". Tobi, Kisame, Karin and Sugetsu, and Juugo break through the walls and sorrounds(sp?) them. Sugetsu changes to water and changes Sasuke to water so he can get Sasuke out of the Headhunter. They both pick up their weapons.

That's all I got up too lol.
thats very unlikely to happen.anyways what some one said(i forgot who) naruto will most likely end by mid 09.