PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

Mawile XD
25th June 2008, 4:00 PM
The spoilers say the code is in reference to Jiraiya's books, and Kakashi figures it out. In Jiraiya's books, a character like Pein fights Naruto, and both die. Then Konoha says they'l protect Naruto.

Meh, I dunno what to think.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th June 2008, 4:02 PM
i think its true. except for the naruto dies part, the kyuubi will most likely revive him.or something idk. where did you find him?

edit i found this
Title: The Blue dog faction. The 'Key'.

Tsunade: Kakashi, form a 3 cell team with Neji and Naruto.
Tsunade: Take Naruto to Mnt. Myobuki to meet the elder Sage.
Kakashi: !
Tsunade: Take care of him, he is a loved one most dear to me.
Kakashi: You always wanted a son didn't you.
Tsunade: !
Tsunade: I consider him my heir....just make sure he is safe, Akatsuki plan to attack Konoha and Kisame has established a summoning perimetre.
Kakashi: So the risk of intercepting our journey has multiplied?
Tsunade: Kakashi, if anything happens to me my will is to grant Naruto the status of shadow Hokage with you taking on the capacity of the 'active Hokage' untill he finishes training at Myobuki.
Kakashi: Sakura will be dissapointed to be away from Naruto.
Tsunade: Ha ha ha.
Kakashi: Tenzou tells me womanly feelings within her are being stirred, though she is young and confused.
Tsunade: I'd bet my fortune that the princess of the Hyuga will be the one to finnaly break matrimonial Sake with that boy.
Kakashi: Hinata? Then a bet it is...we all know your skills in wager (smirk). Wait?! Why Hinata? What are you planning.
Tsunade: The politics of the Hyuuga are as bloody and tangled as that of Uchiha. Marrying the sole survivor of the all powerfull Namikaze clan who are the quintessential symbol of Konoha, to the Hyuuga will unite the dissident faction of Hyuuga in this time of war.
Kakashi: You will break the heart of Sakura Hano?! Your own pupil.
Tsunade: The Hano clan are the most loyal to Konoha. In politics the least loyal faction get the rewards in order to ensure their loyalty. We are at war.
Tsunade:The loyal get no reward because their support is trully already solidifeid. It is the sick who need a the doctor.
Kakasi: Naruto is stubborn. What if he recinds your order of marraige once you make him shadow Hokage?
Tsunade: Naruto is not stupid. A rescinded marraige will alienate the blue dog faction of Hyuga. It will start a civil war at a time when unity is desired. Even a Namikaze can not fight this war alone.
Kakashi: Very well.
Tsunade:.........Tell naruto I always considered him to be my child and that I am trully sorry for the burden placed on one so spring (*spring means young I think).
Kakashi: Very well. The power of the Namikaze shall be revitalised at Mount Myobuki. A power that even Uchiha and Fuma bend a knee to! But first, I must meet Hanzou.
Tsunade: He's dangerous.
Kakashi: Yet he is the only one alive who has the knowledge to unseal the Kyuubi key the elder sage left here.
Tsunade: Its been ages since we last fought Hanzou, when Jiraiya chan was alive.....

but i dont know if its true cuz it show some parts about naruto getting married to hinata and about him being part of a .... wel just read it. i think its fake but it seems interesting enough to post it here.

Lucario At Service
25th June 2008, 5:54 PM
i think its true. except for the naruto dies part, the kyuubi will most likely revive him.or something idk. where did you find him?

edit i found this

but i dont know if its true cuz it show some parts about naruto getting married to hinata and about him being part of a .... wel just read it. i think its fake but it seems interesting enough to post it here.

Well that one is a fake. I have just now seen some spoiler pics & read the translation. Though it is true, there might be still some parts which are fake,
Tsunade: There’s a ninja who’s trapped inside this frog. *She points to the little frog on the ground

*Guy from the Chuunin exams whose name nobody can remember: “We already heard about things from Jiraiaya-sama (as in, Jiraiya told them he might send them someone for interrogation before he left). (Talking to the frog) Please grow for us.”

*Flashback

*The old frog tells Naruto and everybody that Jiraiya was acting reckless

Old Frog: If he wanted to escape he probably could have but he traded his life to leave that code. He left things up to you all.

*End of flashback

*The frog near Tsunade grows.

*Tsunade: Be as rough as you like, I don’t really care. Just get all the information you can out of him.

Guy from Chuunin exams: It’s our intention to do so.

*Meanwhile at Autopsy Room 3

*They begin examining the dead body (presumably the Pein body as seen in the spoiler pic)

*Scene change again

*The Code Group

Shikamaru: So how is it?

Older man: It’s not a Konoha code. None of our algorithms work on it. Jiraiya-sama barely managed to leave the code for us so I wouldn’t think it would just be some random code…

Shikamaru: Can you decipher it?

Shiho (lady with glasses in the spoiler pic): To be frank, we won’t be able to do it without the key.

Shikamaru: Key?

*Apparently the code might make sense to someone who knew Jiraiya well

Shikamaru: Then that means (the Fifth Hokage or Kakashi-sensei…) Thank you for your help. I will be back if I hear anything else.

*Shiho stares at Shikmaru as he’s walking away as if she’s in love.

*Outside

*Shikamaru goes to ask Kakashi first about the code

Kakashi: This 106, this number was…

*Flashback

Jiraiya: It’s 106.

Kakashi: What is?

Jiraiya: 106 cm.

*They both look at Tsunade’s breasts (her bust size is apparently 106 cm – see the spoiler pic).

*End of flashback

Kakashi:…that can’t be it.

Shikamaru: ?

*Kakashi doesn’t know so he tells Shikamaru to go ask the Fifth Hokage but she didn’t know either

*Meanwhile at Naruto’s house

*Ding-dong (doorbell)

Naruto: Oh, Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: Hey, can I just come in?

Shikamaru: Did you figure anything out?

*Naruto’s likely spacing out by staring up and ignoring Shikamaru’s question

*Shikamaru asks Naruto to come with him and they both go to the hospital

*As they wait outside the hospital Kurenai comes out

*Kurenai's pregnant (was pregnant).

*They then leave Kurenai

Shikamaru: That kid’s going to be my student.

Naruto: !

Shikamaru: Asuma left that kid in my hands. I lost my teacher too so I know how you’re feeling but nothing will get started if you just keep moping around. Especially at a time like this.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Shikamaru: I’m put in charge of important things as well as totally meaningless tasks. I know you are too. We’re going to have to do that at some point, right?

Naruto: Do what?

Shikamaru: Go from being left to take care of things to leaving things for people to take care of. It’s a pain in the *** but we can’t complain about it.

Shikamaru: You’re gonna have to be the one to treat people to ramen because you’ll be the one called teacher. You can’t just be a kid forever.

Shikamaru: Especially if you want to be a cool ninja like Asuma and Jiraiya-sama.

*Naruto remembers Jiraiya

*Naruto smiles

Shikamaru: Get yourself together…you have things to take care of too.

*End of chapter

~Heaven Help Us~
25th June 2008, 8:18 PM
i doubt that one is real, seems too long for it to be real. and maybe the "code"was the pages of his first book and he wrote them down for people to look at the pages and like find the "real" code or whatever idk.

edit i saw the spoiler pics and it looks like konoha got their hands on one of pains bodies.

NoDice
26th June 2008, 12:32 AM
i doubt that one is real, seems too long for it to be real. and maybe the "code"was the pages of his first book and he wrote them down for people to look at the pages and like find the "real" code or whatever idk.

edit i saw the spoiler pics and it looks like konoha got their hands on one of pains bodies.

That spoiler above your post has been confirmed by several sites and spoiler pics.

Anyways Im glad Kishi is finally focusing on whats important rather than whats EMO. haha...

Id def like to see Naruto go to Mt Myoboku and unlock his true Kyuubi power though.... in which case... only Pein would be able to step to Naruto- which would also be the perfect set up for the final battle!

uber gon
26th June 2008, 3:54 AM
Heh, so now we mat get to have a HinataXSakura catfight...COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
26th June 2008, 4:02 AM
yeah but i doubt it will happen and what tsunade said is kinda interesting about naruxhina.

jiang
26th June 2008, 5:34 AM
are those spoilers already confirmed? the next chapter seems to offer some interesting stuff other than the uchihas.

Lucario At Service
26th June 2008, 7:32 AM
Heh, so now we mat get to have a HinataXSakura catfight...COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL.:p

yeah but i doubt it will happen and what tsunade said is kinda interesting about naruxhina.

Well if you are saying this based on ~Heaven Help Us~ spoiler post, it had be proven fake already.
The one i posted above is the most accurate one (since there is still some chance that it might have some fake in it) because that one has come out from the spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter (i have seen those pics as well).

NoDice
26th June 2008, 9:14 AM
Well if you are saying this based on ~Heaven Help Us~ spoiler post, it had be proven fake already.
The one i posted above is the most accurate one (since there is still some chance that it might have some fake in it) because that one has come out from the spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter (i have seen those pics as well).

yeah i dont think there would be any love triangle foreshadowing in such a pressing time and state of affairs.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th June 2008, 2:05 PM
lets check saiyan island to see if they put the spoilers to see if they say anything.................check spoilers on saiyan island............ nope not yet.i think in mangahelpers they might have it.

LonesomeDiamond
26th June 2008, 8:18 PM
^yeah, Saiyan island is taking their freaking time...w/ anything...thats why im not talking right now...=_="'

I DO hope some of that stuff Lucario at your Service posted is true, though...Like Naruto leaving to go train w/ the toads and Kurenai spawning that kid XP. I know we wont see Naruto anymore if he leaves, but at least we can expect him to come back loaded w/ delicious awesome.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th June 2008, 9:28 PM
lol yeah maybe he'll learn the cool as sage mode that jiraiya had.

LonesomeDiamond
27th June 2008, 1:38 AM
^knowing naruto, hed learn how to do it w/out the assistance of ma and pa, making him superior to Jiraiya like *snap* that. But i hope he doesnt learn that technique, cuz things will just get weird.

"Im a toad man! oh, dont make me angry! ill become a toad/Kyuubi man!" =_="

THE GAMAKYUUBI! @_@

The Ultimate rasengan wouldnt be so bad though XP

uber gon
27th June 2008, 1:56 AM
Maybe he'll have the same abilities as the Frog Zord in the Japanese Power Rangers series. Although I'd LOVE to see Naruto make a toad/frog shaped Gouryuuka no Jutsu-like attack.

LonesomeDiamond
27th June 2008, 2:05 AM
Katon! Gougamakyuu no Jutsu!!! @_@

thats all i had to say...*fills post*

~Heaven Help Us~
27th June 2008, 3:18 AM
yeah but naruto doesnt have katon. maybe he does the oil and the from uses the fire....

oh and saiyan island still has no spoilers. well just wait till tomorrow.

HoennMaster
27th June 2008, 6:39 AM
One Manga has the chapter. Yet another boring chapter, but at least no Sasuke. So apparently some connection will be made between Naruto and Jiraiya. Hopefully we get back to some action.

jiang
27th June 2008, 7:47 AM
well, not so much info huh? pretty much as it was in one of the spoilers above. but all the same, it was better without any further uchihas running along the pages.

aussy pride
27th June 2008, 12:29 PM
My theory is that each number represents the page in jiraiyas books that each of the 6 "paths of pein" are on, Naruto will figure it out.

Also the "power" he was given by itachi is probably a power to control the kyuubi and release more chakra

Horoika1
27th June 2008, 1:02 PM
I wonder what Naruto figured out.

It would have been cool if it's an easy code and Kishi gave us the key at the end of the Chapter so we can work on it. We'd spend all week deciphering it!

~Heaven Help Us~
27th June 2008, 2:31 PM
My theory is that each number represents the page in jiraiyas books that each of the 6 "paths of pein" are on, Naruto will figure it out.

Also the "power" he was given by itachi is probably a power to control the kyuubi and release more chakra

i said that.... well anyways, it was an okay chapter, at least like how everyone is saying, no uchihas. cant wait for the next one. the solution.

Icup
27th June 2008, 2:49 PM
I've been reading Shippuden for quite a while and it's getting disappointing. They don't show much of my fav characters such as Lee, Neji, Shikamaru and the other characters. You see the improvements that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura have done but what about the others?? They should show a lot more of the other characters new moves.

jiang
27th June 2008, 5:28 PM

that is a good possibility...i have not thought of that (from jiraiya's books). the power itachi gave naruto should be something related to kyuubi control though, it should be...

~Heaven Help Us~
27th June 2008, 6:19 PM
i think to chakra control in general.

uber gon
27th June 2008, 7:03 PM
Heh, wonder how Shikamaru would react to Kakashi's flashback?:p

~Heaven Help Us~
27th June 2008, 7:29 PM
which the 106 cm one??

JasonChu
27th June 2008, 9:11 PM
That Glass Girl IS KABUTO TRANSFORMED!!!! IA M SURE THE GLASS GIVES IT AWAY

LonesomeDiamond
27th June 2008, 9:34 PM
^=_="

I liked this chapter, i thought it was very good. It showed us that Kishi still knows how to design new characters. Shiho looked great, i never expected something like that from him.
Glad SOME of those spoilers were true, as well...Good chapter, just not much to talk about from it. I dont know why some of you guys are expecting action...@_@

~Heaven Help Us~
28th June 2008, 12:38 AM
That Glass Girl IS KABUTO TRANSFORMED!!!! IA M SURE THE GLASS GIVES IT AWAY
no.

I liked this chapter, i thought it was very good. It showed us that Kishi still knows how to design new characters. Shiho looked great, i never expected something like that from him.

yeah i like shiho, she should come out alot in the future.

uber gon
28th June 2008, 12:43 AM
which the 106 cm one??

Was there any OTHER flashbacks?

NoDice
28th June 2008, 1:04 AM
Was there any OTHER flashbacks?

Yeah, I guess the tits and Jiraiya standing in it wasnt obvious enough.

Anyone that hasnt read it yet.... check out SaiyanIsland.com... which by the way had it posted by midnight last night... so they just barely made it before the Thursday mass release across the web.

On topic: Was it just me or did it seem like Naruto instantaneously knew what the code was? Well.... next week I guess theres going to be a huuuge reveal- unless Kishi shifts back to the moron Uchiha's and their band of losers.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th June 2008, 1:34 AM
well not really but just in case i asked.

aussy pride
28th June 2008, 2:00 AM
i said that.... well anyways, it was an okay chapter, at least like how everyone is saying, no uchihas. cant wait for the next one. the solution.

I posted this theory ages ago lol

~Heaven Help Us~
28th June 2008, 2:25 AM
I posted this theory ages ago lol

me too! to me it was kinda obvious.

HoennMaster
28th June 2008, 5:34 AM
When does everyone go to Saiyan Island? One Manga usually has it by Thursday morning or afternoon.

jiang
28th June 2008, 6:25 AM
the spoilers usually go out at saiyanisland first(not in onemanga) but i think usually onemanga has the full chapter first around thursday evenings...

Lucario At Service
28th June 2008, 8:18 AM
Well i liked the chapters because of it been a bit funny (& no uchiha's). It was really good to see that Naruto is still showing his idiotic side even in sadness. It was funny how he reacted when he saw Kurenai (funny that nobody in here mentioned it till now). Also the Shiho girl, when i first saw her i thought she looked like Karin but i don't think thats the case. Also i think she would be having some sort of important role in the uncoming chapters. Also the size thing was in a way funny to.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th June 2008, 1:45 PM
When does everyone go to Saiyan Island? One Manga usually has it by Thursday morning or afternoon.

i go to onemanga.then i sometimes go to saiyan island cuz sometimes its different.the translation i mean.

HoennMaster
30th June 2008, 9:03 AM
It was funny how he reacted when he saw Kurenai (funny that nobody in here mentioned it till now).

Seriously, wasn't there a bunch of arguing or her being pregnant or not? Now it is for sure and nobody is mentioning it.

bigpop618
30th June 2008, 5:24 PM
Seriously, wasn't there a bunch of arguing or her being pregnant or not? Now it is for sure and nobody is mentioning it.

Did they say who the father is or did i miss it?

~Heaven Help Us~
30th June 2008, 8:30 PM
Did they say who the father is or did i miss it?

you missed it, its Asuma.

LonesomeDiamond
30th June 2008, 10:34 PM
HoennMaster, it was proven pretty soon after Asuma died that Kurenai was pregnant. The debate's been over.(i think its been over since this thread started actually) She had a direct conversation w/ Shika about it, after he "killed" Hiidan.

I dont think Naruto figured out the exact solution at the end of this chapter, like some of you. I think he just figured out how he could fine the solution to the code...(Jiraiya's novels)

...so who summoned all the toads? Kishi has yet to explain exactly how summoning works, so im gonna assume the toads sanctuary place is nearby @_@(and they walked)

uber gon
30th June 2008, 10:34 PM
Hopefully Kurenai won't be killed while she has the baby in her belly. It'd make me stop reading the comic...

LonesomeDiamond
30th June 2008, 10:37 PM
^Haha, im sure she'll get killed AFTER giving birth, Kishi seems to prefer doing that. *looks over at Naruto*
Then we'll have a nice comparison...

RageKaiser
30th June 2008, 10:45 PM
Hopefully Kurenai won't be killed while she has the baby in her belly. It'd make me stop reading the comic...

I'm pretty sure Kurenai is safe because of the baby.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th June 2008, 11:11 PM
^^ yeah she cant go on missions and stuff.

MarshtompMan
1st July 2008, 12:06 AM
^Haha, im sure she'll get killed AFTER giving birth, Kishi seems to prefer doing that. *looks over at Naruto*
Then we'll have a nice comparison...

Maybe he'll/she'll be born at the end of the series, and become the new Naruto.

RandomCharizard
1st July 2008, 12:07 AM
Oh god i havent posted here since itachi met sasuke back in like feb'

My thoughts on the manga now:

A) First of all, 106 cm? Thats pretty huge tsunade

B) Saucegay will ultimately fail on his plan to destroy konoha(btw that story Madara told him is 100% BS.

C) Madara isnt the final villain, neither is pein. infact, wheres kabutomaru? Hes the final villian!

D)Itachi, oh itachi! I hope the crow didn't give naruto powers or else it would be extreme hax

E)Speaking of naruto, jesus christ grow some balls already! This is where he has to grow up, now that the J-man is dead.

F) J-man, ur code is no good. Even the guys at narutofan are having a hard time figuring out wtf it is.

G) sasuke has no peni---- er i mean judging from what kishi said we're going to see some kakashi action soon :D

Thats all. Can't wait for next chapter...

uber gon
1st July 2008, 12:11 AM
I'm pretty sure Kurenai is safe because of the baby.

Good, I REALLY don't want "Hawk" to kill her.

LonesomeDiamond
1st July 2008, 12:17 AM
^its Kabuchimaru. if it was Kabutomaru, it could mean he was fused w/ anyone...

Oh, and Madara's story actually seems pretty true. if you noticed, Madara is a very careless person, i dont think hed bother making up a lie to fiddle w/ people, hes just trying to find something to do.

And this chapter basicly said directly that Naruto's fixing to mature a bit...so yeah...

We dont have copies of Jiraiya's novels thats why we cant crack the code =_=" did you actually think we could!?

so yeah @_@

jiang
1st July 2008, 12:17 AM
Oh god i havent posted here since itachi met sasuke back in like feb'

My thoughts on the manga now:

A) First of all, 106 cm? Thats pretty huge tsunade

B) Saucegay will ultimately fail on his plan to destroy konoha(btw that story Madara told him is 100% BS.

C) Madara isnt the final villain, neither is pein. infact, wheres kabutomaru? Hes the final villian!

D)Itachi, oh itachi! I hope the crow didn't give naruto powers or else it would be extreme hax

E)Speaking of naruto, jesus christ grow some balls already! This is where he has to grow up, now that the J-man is dead.

F) J-man, ur code is no good. Even the guys at narutofan are having a hard time figuring out wtf it is.

G) sasuke has no peni---- er i mean judging from what kishi said we're going to see some kakashi action soon :D

Thats all. Can't wait for next chapter...

this made me laugh my a*** off on the floor. lol

I am also thinking along the same lines here with kabuto...

hahaha, saucegay! lol

~Heaven Help Us~
1st July 2008, 3:19 PM
^its Kabuchimaru. if it was Kabutomaru, it could mean he was fused w/ anyone...

Oh, and Madara's story actually seems pretty true. if you noticed, Madara is a very careless person, i dont think hed bother making up a lie to fiddle w/ people, hes just trying to find something to do.

And this chapter basicly said directly that Naruto's fixing to mature a bit...so yeah...

We dont have copies of Jiraiya's novels thats why we cant crack the code =_=" did you actually think we could!?

so yeah @_@
i think that since naruto is on the road to matureness, the first thing he is gonna do is like become a chunnin. if that doesnt happen, then he'll be the first person to ever go from genin to hokage.

ShadowDragon16
1st July 2008, 3:42 PM

What brings u to that conculsion?

uber gon
1st July 2008, 8:41 PM
i think that since naruto is on the road to matureness, the first thing he is gonna do is like become a chunnin. if that doesnt happen, then he'll be the first person to ever go from genin to hokage.

That'd be pretty interesting though. Heh, wonder if we'll ever see Naruto wear a Chunin vest.:)

Lucario At Service
2nd July 2008, 9:57 AM
Well just now i saw some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter, here is what it has.
One pic show Konan talking. The other pic shows Naruto talking to the code translator persons from the previous chapter (Shikamaru, Shiho & Kakashi can also be seen in it) & Naruto seems a bit angry about something. Then we have two pics showing Pain (or Pein) with his other six forms (thats right 6, he has already found a replacement for the body which Jiraiya killed & sent to Konoha for examination (or it could be he had that body from the beginning). Also by the looks of that sixth one it looks like a female though i could be wrong about this).

The Doctor
2nd July 2008, 11:20 AM

Matureness isn't a word. The one you're looking for is maturity.

That'd be pretty interesting though. Heh, wonder if we'll ever see Naruto wear a Chunin vest.

The vest is considered optional. Out of the Rookie Nine, only Lee and Shikamaru wear them.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd July 2008, 3:45 PM
i know it isnt a word.and were did you find the spoilers at?

edit nevermind found them and this:

Rough translation of the Chinese portion (which wasn't written that well anyway)...
Naruto have found the secret behind the numbers. Shikamaru + Naruto have centered their search on the number "9" on Jiraiya's books. At this time Kakashi knocks on the window.
Kakashi: think it might be this one (referring to the book)...ichi ichi
Shikamaru has no luck on "9"
They go on to "31" and Kakashi found nothing either
Kakahi: looks like it's not this book...
Shikamaru goes to report to Tsunade

Switch scene...
Pain + Konan + Madara stand together looking @ Konoha (this part I ain't sure about)
Konan: Pain is invincible, the nine tails won't be a problem
Madara: so we'll leave the eight tails to Sasuke...
Konan: will that be alright?
Madara: I guarantee it. *disappears*
Pain stands up, says: get ready Konan

New chicks shows up with all kinds of weirdass piercings, alongside her is the 5 other Pains and also Konan.

LonesomeDiamond
3rd July 2008, 12:03 AM
Saiyan Island has the spoilers on their forum(new i guess@_@). the 9 is a "ta" syllable.(For Icha-Icha Tactics)

The message is "There is no real one," meaning none of the Peins are actually him. This didnt suprise me too much...I actually think He manifested himself into the technique itself, and he no longer possesses a physical body of his own. Like hes become the Rinnegan or something...

Anyways, that female body is pretty cool. Saiyan Island also says something about Konan w/ Black Sticks in her head...Did Pein kill her? @_@(he used the same objects to impale Jiraiya right?) It also looks like Pein's saying screw it to Sasuke's plans, and attacking Konoha "alone"...woo, ACTION!(Tsunade's next, of course)

uber gon
3rd July 2008, 12:15 AM
Wonder what the 8 tailed demon will look like?

LonesomeDiamond
3rd July 2008, 12:33 AM
^ive been hoping its a monkey...not sure why thats the only animal i can think of @_@

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd July 2008, 2:51 AM
^ive been hoping its a monkey...not sure why thats the only animal i can think of @_@

when i read your comment i thought of infernape lol..

okay back on topic, he better not kill konan, we havevnt see her in action yet.

LonesomeDiamond
3rd July 2008, 3:51 AM
^we already got our "goku" w/ Enma, so hopefully they dont do that premise again w/ eight tails. Saiyuki!

Why didnt we get to see 5, 6, or 7 tails(we didnt see 4 either, but we at least saw the guy)? we didnt did we?...one of them was hopefully a Tengu, or at least 8. you cant have tanuki and kitsune w/out Tengu...

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd July 2008, 2:17 PM
because the other ones were unimportant.but i still wanted to see them. hey whats tengu?and saiyuki?

uber gon
3rd July 2008, 8:54 PM
because the other ones were unimportant.but i still wanted to see them. hey whats tengu?and saiyuki?

Tengu are wind demons with REALLY long noses and sometimes wings.

The Doctor
3rd July 2008, 8:59 PM
Considering tengu are crow demons, they pretty much have wings as a given. And Saiyuki refers to the Monkey King from Journey to the West. Except we alredy got a Sun Wukong/Son Goku reference with the Third Hokage and Enma.

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd July 2008, 9:27 PM
oh like tenguman from megaman?

oh and sayian island has spoiler text but no pics if anyone is interested.

LonesomeDiamond
3rd July 2008, 10:12 PM
i know i said that on the last freaking page =_="
(glad youre paying attention to me :()

and to elaborate on the Tengu, it is also a Henge, or shapeshifting demon. Like the Tanuki and Kitsune, it can transform into different forms to fool people etc. It most often mimics a priest by wearing one of those hats and a robe...oh and there are two varieties of Tengu. Karasu Tengu, who have bird faces w/ Beaks and the other ones w/ Long noses(similar to Noh masks)...I love tengu...:D

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd July 2008, 10:23 PM
i know but i just forgot.and whats tanuki??is that like the shukaku?i know kitsune means fox.

The Doctor
3rd July 2008, 10:27 PM
It's the name of Gaara's bijuu.

Gentleman Skeleton
3rd July 2008, 10:38 PM
oh like tenguman from megaman?

oh and sayian island has spoiler text but no pics if anyone is interested.

Thankfully, I have pics. Here you go:
http://www.picpanda.com/images/chcskb6kleap8mj39w9m.jpghttp://www.picpanda.com/images/vnfa4qffspxuf9ep5zc.jpghttp://www.picpanda.com/images/3e3u48t0l06bhz5et48.jpghttp://www.picpanda.com/images/c7xw4souuwsf1opd63bq.jpg

uber gon
3rd July 2008, 11:01 PM
Heh, wonder what new toad based jutsu will Naruto learn? Heh, I'm hoping for a toad version of the Gouryuuka No Jutsu.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2008, 2:41 AM
Thankfully, I have pics. Here you go:
http://www.picpanda.com/images/chcskb6kleap8mj39w9m.jpghttp://www.picpanda.com/images/vnfa4qffspxuf9ep5zc.jpghttp://www.picpanda.com/images/3e3u48t0l06bhz5et48.jpghttp://www.picpanda.com/images/c7xw4souuwsf1opd63bq.jpg

oh no i knew ive seen them , i just said that in saiyan island they only had text not pictures.

ShadowDragon16
4th July 2008, 2:52 AM

Its an Eight-tailed Snake demon.

The 9 demon are:

1-tailed Racoon Demon
2-tailed Cat Demon
3-tailed Turtle Demon
4-tailed Rooster-like Demon
5-tailed Dog-like Demon
6-tailed Weasel-like Demon
7-tailed Bat-like Demon
8-taied Snake-like Demon
9-tailed Fox Demon

Kinda fits him, Sauke is a Snake Summoner afterall

ShadowDragon16
4th July 2008, 2:59 AM

The 9 demon are:

1-tailed Racoon Demon
2-tailed Cat Demon
3-tailed Turtle Demon
5-tailed Dog-like Demon
7-tailed Bat-like Demon
8-taied Snake-like Demon
9-tailed Fox Demon

LonesomeDiamond
4th July 2008, 3:22 AM
^where did you find this?...i dont believe it unless its all a reference to something that i havent found yet....

And heaven help us, Saiyan Island has all the exact same pictures...did you even look at the page?! @_@
edit:i dont feel like posting again...if you looked Heaven Help Us...how could you not see the images? theyre right there...*bludgeons self to death w/ a heavy pole*

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2008, 3:32 AM

The 9 demon are:

1-tailed Racoon Demon
2-tailed Cat Demon
3-tailed Turtle Demon
5-tailed Dog-like Demon
7-tailed Bat-like Demon
8-taied Snake-like Demon
9-tailed Fox Demon

an 7 tailed bat??and you dont see naruto summoning foxes so it doesnt fit him. i doubt its the rooster, dog weasel bat and snake. a monkey fits better. and SP^^ i did.i always check like 50 thousand times.

jiang
4th July 2008, 4:49 AM
onemanga has 407 up. I bet we are gonna see some action when 408 comes out!

the spoilers were correct of some parts of itl, and they have not really gone through so much than just decipher the code and more talking. it is cool that pain got another one --a woman this time. I wonder how he can be defeated/killed if he is like that. And now, time is running out for konoha, I believe Tsunade's time is soon...I hope to see some kick *** action during this invasion and also hope that gaara and the sand will come to the rescue...

ShadowDragon16
4th July 2008, 4:53 AM
an 7 tailed bat??and you dont see naruto summoning foxes so it doesnt fit him. i doubt its the rooster, dog weasel bat and snake. a monkey fits better. and SP^^ i did.i always check like 50 thousand times.

I'm just going by Japanese mythical creatures.

LonesomeDiamond
4th July 2008, 5:19 AM
^well you used the Yamata No Orochi as your basis for the eight tails...and we already saw that during the Susanoo symbolism fight...so they arent going to do a 8 headed snake again...(i know it has eight heads, not tails...but why would they do snakes and 8 again?)

edit:Saiyan Island has the chapter up...and it looks like the "confirmed" spoilers they had up werent real at all! It was another set they had! *no longer trusts Saiyan Island w/ text spoilers*
Anyways, it was a nice chapter, a fun read. I loved those lines of text from the pages, they were so messed up XP.

MugenKeiji
4th July 2008, 7:34 AM
I knew the first character was a "ta", it didn't look right as a "9".

I know kana though, so I'm not blowing it out my arse.

Shiho had a crush on Shikamaru? Who knew...*puts on a badge to support the pairing*

HoennMaster
4th July 2008, 7:53 AM
So the so called invasion is starting already? I really hope Tsunade does not die. I would like to see at least one Sannin live...not to mention I want Naruto's inauguration as Hokage to feature Tsunade passing the role over to him.

HoennMaster
4th July 2008, 7:54 AM
So the so called invasion is starting already? I really hope Tsunade does not die. I would like to see at least one Sannin live...not to mention I want Naruto's inauguration as Hokage to feature Tsunade passing the role over to him.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2008, 2:21 PM
oh then nvm. i thought you just randomly made them up.

edit:Saiyan Island has the chapter up...and it looks like the "confirmed" spoilers they had up werent real at all! It was another set they had! *no longer trusts Saiyan Island w/ text spoilers*
Anyways, it was a nice chapter, a fun read. I loved those lines of text from the pages, they were so messed up XP.

it was sorta real the spoiler, but the fact that it said something about pain killing konan and making her one of her bodies was fake. i wonder who was the new girl??and the writing was so funny, its too bad that however you read it in english you can't see what the first letter(or word idk) of each line put together is, i guess it only make sense in japanese.

i doubt it cuz look at the nex chapters name, "a sudden turn" it means at least what i think that something or someone will delay pain in the invasion, maybe sasuke.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2008, 2:22 PM
oh then nvm. i thought you just randomly made them up.

it was sorta real the spoiler, but the fact that it said something about pain killing konan and making her one of her bodies was fake. i wonder who was the new girl??and the writing was so funny, its too bad that however you read it in english you can't see what the first letter(or word idk) of each line put together is, i guess it only make sense in japanese.

i doubt it cuz look at the nex chapters name, "a sudden turn" it means at least what i think that something or someone will delay pain in the invasion, maybe sasuke.

Zabi
4th July 2008, 6:09 PM
I knew the first character was a "ta", it didn't look right as a "9".

I know kana though, so I'm not blowing it out my arse.

Shiho had a crush on Shikamaru? Who knew...*puts on a badge to support the pairing*

Temari will kill Shiho if she finds that out.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2008, 7:06 PM
Temari will kill Shiho if she finds that out.
hopefully she doesnt shiho it cool.

duncan
4th July 2008, 7:37 PM
Best chapter in a while, I think. Kakashi's reaction to having to read the book was priceless. Not to mention how Jiraiya deliberately put the code in. XD The invasion isn't nearly as important, I'm sure.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2008, 7:54 PM
Best chapter in a while, I think. Kakashi's reaction to having to read the book was priceless. Not to mention how Jiraiya deliberately put the code in. XD The invasion isn't nearly as important, I'm sure.

dont forget shikamaru's.

i read the saiyan island one isntead of the one manga one and the message does make sense there so read the saiyan island one poeple.

MarshtompMan
4th July 2008, 8:31 PM
How is it possible that Jiraiya would have have memorized that?
That's just wierd.
I can't wait to see who the casualties are in the invasion.
Probably the Icharaku ramen guy and Iruka.
Tenten and Shino will probably go too.
Maybe Sakura.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2008, 8:48 PM
How is it possible that Jiraiya would have have memorized that?
That's just wierd.
I can't wait to see who the casualties are in the invasion.
Probably the Icharaku ramen guy and Iruka.
Tenten and Shino will probably go too.
Maybe Sakura.

i doubt that any of the rookie nine and team gai will die. if thats what you mean. and maybe the ichiraku guy, then naruto will get mad cuz he died and he'll go all kyuubi.

LonesomeDiamond
4th July 2008, 9:54 PM
^haha, and he would too.

I just read the second (correct) translation on Saiyan Island. The text from the book was even worse in this one...How is it Jiraiya reacted the way he did when Naruto used the Orioke No Jutsu, but hes been writing novels like THIS all along?...yeesh. I can tell this entire incident isnt going to make it into the dub anime though, and thats kinda funny(itll be in the manga, but there will be ALOT of editor notes on the bottom)...

I hope nobody suddenly dies! If Lee dies, i dont know what ill do w/ myself! Just kill Tsunade, cuz its supposed to happen! HoennMaster, its not gonna happen for you. the hints are right there in the text. shes gonna die...(who really cares, she hasnt done what she has the potential to do except in one fight...LIKE SAKURA!)

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2008, 1:13 AM
^^ whats the orioke no jutsu??

LonesomeDiamond
5th July 2008, 1:22 AM
"Sexy Jutsu" =_=" im pretty sure thats the japanese title...ill hafta look back to when Konohamaru used it to be sure(post-timeskip instance...thats when i figured out the japanese name)

NINJA CENTERFOLD!(i liked this the most)

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2008, 1:23 AM
oh i didnt know. lol i always read or hear sexy no jutsu

Blaziryu
5th July 2008, 3:37 AM
Weird, I thought Sasuke was going to invade Konoha. Oh well. I think Tsunade is going to get killed by either Konan or Pein's new body.

uber gon
5th July 2008, 4:38 AM
Weird, I thought Sasuke was going to invade Konoha. Oh well. I think Tsunade is going to get killed by either Konan or Pein's new body.

Well Sasuke is hunting demons, but I think Pein is part of the initial invasion.

HoennMaster
5th July 2008, 5:00 AM
I don't know about Tsunade dying, to me she seems like the strongest Sannin, and if Sakura can help defeat a member of Akatsuki, I'm pretty sure that Tsunade can at least hold her own.

As for the message from the book, if you read the one from One Manga, you can easily piece together a few things.

uber gon
5th July 2008, 5:45 AM
I'm just looking forward to seeing Hawk go demon hunting.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2008, 1:40 PM

most likely by konan.

uber gon
5th July 2008, 5:50 PM
most likely by konan.

No, I think Konan might get beaten up first by whatever new jutsu Naruto learns. Well, that is if he doesn't leave to go training with the toads.

Horoika1
5th July 2008, 8:52 PM
7 Bodies of P(e/a)in.

The "real one isn't there" seems to indicate that the 7th Body, Nagato, has his other bodies do his work.

7 seems to be a unique number. Would we make an analogy of the 7 Deadly Sins or 7 as a "Holy Number"?

ShadowDragon16
5th July 2008, 9:40 PM
Well Sasuke is hunting demons, but I think Pein is part of the initial invasion.

Possibly, maybe Pein and konan are just there to weaken the defense, so Sasuke can strike without no interferance.

LonesomeDiamond
5th July 2008, 9:48 PM
I agree w/ Heaven Help Us about Konan killing Tsunade. Think about it. Can Tsunade's brute strength really beat PAPER?

Konan:"Oh no, you moved my papers!"

Tsunade doesnt use any elements, so she really has no advantage over Konan. The fight will last awhile, but she wont win...but theres always still the possibility that Pein just runs in and kills her(he killed jiraiya "single handedly". he can kill her too).

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2008, 10:10 PM
No, I think Konan might get beaten up first by whatever new jutsu Naruto learns. Well, that is if he doesn't leave to go training with the toads.

now that you say that, maybe naruto goes to train with the frogs when he comes back(after like what a year) the village is all destroyed.

7 Bodies of P(e/a)in.

The "real one isn't there" seems to indicate that the 7th Body, Nagato, has his other bodies do his work.

wow i would have never thought of that. that makes sense now.

Possibly, maybe Pein and konan are just there to weaken the defense, so Sasuke can strike without no interferance.

i doubt it, i think that sasuke is stronger than pein himself. that'd be an awesome fight sasuke vs pain, or sasuke vs madara.

I agree w/ Heaven Help Us about Konan killing Tsunade. Think about it. Can Tsunade's brute strength really beat PAPER?

Tsunade doesnt use any elements, so she really has no advantage over Konan. The fight will last awhile, but she wont win...but theres always still the possibility that Pein just runs in and kills her(he killed jiraiya "single handedly". he can kill her too).

i think konan could kill her single handedly without pains help.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2008, 10:12 PM

now that you say that, maybe naruto goes to train with the frogs when he comes back(after like what a year) the village is all destroyed.

7 Bodies of P(e/a)in.

wow i would have never thought of that. that makes sense now.

i doubt it, i think that sasuke is stronger than pein himself. that'd be an awesome fight sasuke vs pain, or sasuke vs madara.

i think konan could kill her single handedly without pains help.

jiang
6th July 2008, 3:04 AM
I don't know about Tsunade dying, to me she seems like the strongest Sannin, and if Sakura can help defeat a member of Akatsuki, I'm pretty sure that Tsunade can at least hold her own.

As for the message from the book, if you read the one from One Manga, you can easily piece together a few things.

there is no question that tsunade is the "strongest" among the sannin, but she is not the best/most talented/powerful among the three. she is just insanely strong + the medical ninjutsu expertise. But she has to die, the other two did, and that serves her fate and all hokages before her...although I kinda want her to live through, but it has been foretold(indirectly) and it is obvious that she is next. and also there is no doubt she can hold her own, but their enemies are really strong too...

uber gon
6th July 2008, 7:52 AM
Heh, I'm hoping Naruto kills whoever he fights Battletoads style.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
6th July 2008, 2:10 PM
i wonder what techniques naruto will learn with the toads??he already knows the summoning jutsu, i dont see him in toad sage mode maybe he'll to do the oil + fire thing with the toads?or maybe the'yll just help him improve his rasengan.

The Doctor
6th July 2008, 2:21 PM
I'm pretty sure Sennin Mode will be a Jiraiya-only deal, considering how thickly Kishimoto laid on the actual sennin references to him. He's a hermit, has long hair, and strikes kabuki-style poses (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/UltimateDeadpool/motivator2245501.png). Unless Naruto starts doing something similar, or maybe gets a shakujo (http://www.printsofjapan.com/Toyokuni_III_shakujo_sword4.jpg) (monk staff), I don't see him getting Sennin Mode. Maybe they'll just try and help him actually "complete" the Rasengan.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th July 2008, 2:32 PM
I'm pretty sure Sennin Mode will be a Jiraiya-only deal, considering how thickly Kishimoto laid on the actual sennin references to him. He's a hermit, has long hair, and strikes kabuki-style poses (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/UltimateDeadpool/motivator2245501.png). Unless Naruto starts doing something similar, or maybe gets a shakujo (http://www.printsofjapan.com/Toyokuni_III_shakujo_sword4.jpg) (monk staff), I don't see him getting Sennin Mode. Maybe they'll just try and help him actually "complete" the Rasengan.
thats waht i was thinking, and if he does get the toad mode thing, he will not need the frogs. i think they are gonna help him complete his rasen shuriken and have him develop like 5 new rasengans.

now that i think about it, maybe pain and sasuke will invade konoha then naruto fails to protect it so he goes to trains with the toads.

edit: rank up!!

Horoika1
7th July 2008, 12:54 AM
I think we can safely say that there are 7 Bodies of Pein. (Spell it otherwise to your preference).

The "real one isn't there" seems to indicate that the 7th Body, Nagato, has his other bodies do his work

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2008, 3:18 AM
I think we can safely say that there are 7 Bodies of Pein. (Spell it otherwise to your preference).

The "real one isn't there" seems to indicate that the 7th Body, Nagato, has his other bodies do his work

that a really good prediction. is nagato the kid that originally had the rinnegan?ot the blonde one.

HoennMaster
7th July 2008, 7:34 AM
But what if Sasuke is with Pein and Konan during the invasion. Think about it, didn't Sasuke just want to kill the elders? Sure Tsunade is the Hokage, but Sasuke was born after Tsunade left the village, and she wasn't in the village when Itachi killed their clan, so maybe she won't die. I just think it is stupid to say that she will die just because the other Sannin and previous Hokages are dead.

Also, I really wonder if Pein and Konan are heading to the village to start the invasion now? Refresh my memory please, why are they heading there now again? I forgot what happened between them and Madara.

HoennMaster
7th July 2008, 7:35 AM
But what if Sasuke is with Pein and Konan during the invasion. Think about it, didn't Sasuke just want to kill the elders? Sure Tsunade is the Hokage, but Sasuke was born after Tsunade left the village, and she wasn't in the village when Itachi killed their clan, so maybe she won't die. I just think it is stupid to say that she will die just because the other Sannin and previous Hokages are dead.

Also, I really wonder if Pein and Konan are heading to the village to start the invasion now? Refresh my memory please, why are they heading there now again? I forgot what happened between them and Madara.

Lucario At Service
7th July 2008, 8:57 AM

Well this invasion of Konoha by Pein is because so that they could capture Naruto (the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki). This is not the sort of invasion that Sasuke had planned but similar to how the two previous Akatsuki members (Sasori & Deidara) who invaded the Sand Village to capture Gaara.

uber gon
7th July 2008, 5:07 PM
Well this invasion of Konoha by Pein is because so that they could capture Naruto (the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki). This is not the sort of invasion that Sasuke had planned but similar to how the two previous Akatsuki members (Sasori & Deidara) who invaded the Sand Village to capture Gaara.

Ooh, maybe we'll get to see Gaara again.:)

NoDice
7th July 2008, 6:15 PM
Ooh, maybe we'll get to see Gaara again.:)

of course we'll get to see Gaara again! You dont think the Leaf would overlook calling their closest allies to their side for this Akatsuki attack when the Sand called upon them for their attack?

Korobooshi Kojiro
7th July 2008, 7:42 PM
Holy Cow, found this on the Pork today...probably the saddest Naruto Cosplay ever...

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs31/i/2008/188/5/4/AX___Ever_Faithful_Ninken_by_AnimantX.jpg

How could someone DO this?

NoDice
7th July 2008, 8:39 PM
that a really good prediction. is nagato the kid that originally had the rinnegan?ot the blonde one.

thats correct. Apparently Nagato took control of Yahiko and the other bodies that he controls, and doesnt actually appear before enemies to fight himself.

Although something tells me we are going to get to see Nagato in action during the invasion of Konoha, most likely after Naruto and co. finds a way to push Pein to his limits.

LonesomeDiamond
7th July 2008, 8:42 PM
Thats doesnt even look like a pug. I mean, maybe part pug, but it looks too big, and i see some bulldoggish qualities in it...the least they couldve done is dyed its fur brown(kidding XP)

Anyways, i dont think Pein and Konan are doing anything that has to do w/ Sasuke's little invasion. Pein just wants the Kyuubi right now, he'll blow up konoha w/ his atomic bomb technique later XP. And I dont think SASUKE is after Tsunade! Pein and Konan are going there 1st, and we KNOW Tsunade is going to try to protect Naruto and everybody else. Shes the freaking hokage. It's just right there, and she wont win...

Oh, and Heaven Help Us, Nagato is the black haired kid who had the Rinnegan. The other kid(blonde or orange or whatever hair) was Yahiko(and the 1st Pein body we ever saw).

uber gon
7th July 2008, 11:56 PM
Heh, now I REALLY want to see the 8-tailed demon. Bet it's UGLY.

rune the 1st
8th July 2008, 1:32 AM
Naruto never had too good of a storyline, but now it's really...weird....
I mean, why does it sound so much like Harry Potter?
I mean, does it sound like Harry Potter to anyone else?
If it's known it sounds like Harry Potter, forgive me. I don't hang around too many forums.

ShadowDragon16
8th July 2008, 3:14 AM
I still say the 8-tailed demon is a snake.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 3:45 AM
If it's known it sounds like Harry Potter, forgive me. I don't hang around too many forums.

no it doesnt.

and the demon sound more like a monkey, and uber gon, it does sound ugly.

jiang
8th July 2008, 5:43 AM
idk but I do think too that the 8 tailed demon is a snake...giving reference to sasuke.

as much as the naruto story looking ala harry potter, i dont think it does. thing is, stories are like this, they are universal. and there will always be good and evil, protagonist and antagonists, tricksters, etc... so it should feel as if they are the same it is because of the universal elements that stories have...

Glajummy
8th July 2008, 5:59 AM

It doesn't sound like Harry Potter, but sure is just as crazy and badly thought up.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 1:59 PM
idk but I do think too that the 8 tailed demon is a snake...giving reference to sasuke.

as much as the naruto story looking ala harry potter, i dont think it does. thing is, stories are like this, they are universal. and there will always be good and evil, protagonist and antagonists, tricksters, etc... so it should feel as if they are the same it is because of the universal elements that stories have...

how could a snake have /8 tails?? then it should have eight heads and tails to make it work. its not gonna be a snake.

Horoika1
8th July 2008, 2:18 PM
What if we never see it, and just see the Jinchurikki captured? Unlikely, but it's still a possibility.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 3:41 PM
What if we never see it, and just see the Jinchurikki captured? Unlikely, but it's still a possibility.

thatll suck so much but i doubt it cuz it looks like the 8 tails is gonna play a big role in the next chapters.maybe sasuke will capture it and use it against konoha in the invasion. or he'll seal it in himself.

pokemaster95
8th July 2008, 3:44 PM
^^^^ Hell no.Saskue is aleady overpowerd.If he Does Naruto will never catch up.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 3:50 PM
well maybe he'll at least try but someone will try to stop him.

Skiks
8th July 2008, 4:14 PM
Well Naruto was gonna be a story about a boy wizard before hand. But he didn't want people to compare it to harry potter.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 5:09 PM
Well Naruto was gonna be a story about a boy wizard before hand. But he didn't want people to compare it to harry potter.

yeah but he sued some sticker things. no wand or anything.

rune the 1st
8th July 2008, 5:13 PM
Look, I'm saying it sounds like Harry Potter because Itachi is practically Snape, with him being an agent from another side.
And look at Pein! He's practically another Voldemort except instead of dividing himself on objects, he divided himself on other humans. =\

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 5:25 PM
Look, I'm saying it sounds like Harry Potter because Itachi is practically Snape, with him being an agent from another side.
And look at Pein! He's practically another Voldemort except instead of dividing himself on objects, he divided himself on other humans. =\
okay this is the naruto thread not the Harry potter so dont talk about it anymore.

The Doctor
8th July 2008, 5:29 PM
Ironically, Kishimoto's project before Naruto was focused on Japanese wizards. And he can point out comparisons to other series if he wants to. Good authors make references most of the time.

uber gon
8th July 2008, 8:42 PM
well maybe he'll at least try but someone will try to stop him.

Heh, imagine Juugo with that kind of firepower.:D

NoDice
8th July 2008, 8:55 PM

Thats an interesting point... but lets keep the Harry Potter/Naruto comparisons to a minimum, for the sake of everyone that likes one but not the other. Plus they are two completely different scenarios anyways.

okay this is the naruto thread not the Harry potter so dont talk about it anymore.

True, but it couldve been put a better way.

Ironically, Kishimoto's project before Naruto was focused on Japanese wizards. And he can point out comparisons to other series if he wants to. Good authors make references most of the time.
What was Kishis project called? I may have to check it out if theres any fan scanlations online.

jiang
8th July 2008, 9:28 PM
how could a snake have /8 tails?? then it should have eight heads and tails to make it work. its not gonna be a snake.

lol, yeah, laughed at myself at that. sorry...what i think is...(does not matter really) the one sasuke will hunt will be a snake with 8 heads&tails --like a hydra or something else. I thought so since it could be a reference to sasuke too..and agreeing with one of the posts here, I also think sasuke might use that 8 tails against konoha..or something to that effect for his own goals...

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 11:33 PM
lol, yeah, laughed at myself at that. sorry...what i think is...(does not matter really) the one sasuke will hunt will be a snake with 8 heads&tails --like a hydra or something else. I thought so since it could be a reference to sasuke too..and agreeing with one of the posts here, I also think sasuke might use that 8 tails against konoha..or something to that effect for his own goals...

yeah it has to be something that will benefit sasuke in a way. so it could be a thunder creature to benefit sasukes raiton or something else. but that has to be it.

pokemaster95
8th July 2008, 11:36 PM
I hope Kishi doesn't give us 20 chapters of Saskue hunting and Getting the 8 tail demon.I prefer for naruto learning how to use Itachi's powers or Kakashi arc.We have gotten to much Saskue.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2008, 11:41 PM
I hope Kishi doesn't give us 20 chapters of Saskue hunting and Getting the 8 tail demon.I prefer for naruto learning how to use Itachi's powers or Kakashi arc.We have gotten to much Saskue.

he will probably will show that during his training with the frogs.

HoennMaster
9th July 2008, 7:43 AM
Seriously, Sasuke is getting way better treatment, then the title character.

I don't know if this has been discussed (although I'm new and I bet it has), but what does everyone want to happen between now and the end?

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2008, 2:46 PM
i want of course naruto to become hokage, get a girlfriend, sakura or hinata, kill sasuke, pain, madara, konan, zetsu and any ohter akutski i missed, and kabuto. and learn diffrent rasengans not just have 3 or 4, get another element, and be able to control the kyuubi 9 tails without dying or the kyuubi being freed.thats about it i guess.

Lucario At Service
9th July 2008, 3:54 PM
Well seen some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter & it seems we get to see the Eight-Tails Jinchuuriki. Here is the translated contain of that chapter (though it is confirmed to be true, it might still contain some fake parts),
Old man: "Guh!"

Suigetsu: "Where the hell's the 8-tails?"

Old man: "Don't underestimate us...we have no intention of telling the likes of you! The Yazuki* clan will never sell out our comrades. That's our-"
(trans note: "Means "night" and "moon".)

Sasuke: "A heart filled with fear leaves itself open"

*SFX of Mangekyou activation*
(trans note: duh duh duh, *cue Code Geass theme music*)

Sasuke: "The 8-tail's location?"

Old man: "In the Unrai-kyou**...on a mission...."
(translator's note: Also can be "Unrai Channel", or "The Straits of Unrai". "Unrai" means "cloud" and "lightning".)

Sasuke: "Any distinguishing features?"

Old man: "8 swords...iron on the right shoulder... tattoo of a bull's horns on the left cheek...

The old man collapses

Sasuke: "Let's go."

~Konoha~

Fukasaku and Naruto's group speak. Seems that even if they hurry, it'll take at least one week for the results of the autopsy to come in.

Due to that, Fukasaku will now take Naruto to the place called Myouboku mountain to train.

~Unrai-kyou~

zuzuzuzuzu (SFX)

Inside a strange looking hut, there's an enormous shadow. That shadow turns out to be a man.

Coming out of the front of the hut is the 8-tail person.

The 8-tail person: "The light hurts my damn eyes. Is it noon already? Screw it all, goddamned *******s"

The appearance of the 8-tailed jinchuuriki!

(Spoiler writer's note): Got the feeling the 8-tail was a pretty tough guy
Edit:- Well i have thought something, what if Pein's new body is Naruto's mothers body. Well we all know from chapter 381 that all the other bodies of Pein are someone whom Jiraiya either had fought against or met, so we must assume that the new female body of Pein had some sort of connection with Jiraiya (i don't think the new body is Konan because she was sitting there when Pein's other body came in).
And also by some previous chapters we know that Jiraiya seems to know Naruto's mother very well. This also might explain what happened to Naruto's mother aswell, & also Pein using Naruto's mothers body to fight Naruto would be really great idea (in favour of Pein) & could work as his final main weapon against Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2008, 4:53 PM
Well seen some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter & it seems we get to see the Eight-Tails Jinchuuriki. Here is the translated contain of that chapter (though it is confirmed to be true, it might still contain some fake parts),
Old man: "Guh!"

Suigetsu: "Where the hell's the 8-tails?"

Old man: "Don't underestimate us...we have no intention of telling the likes of you! The Yazuki* clan will never sell out our comrades. That's our-"
(trans note: "Means "night" and "moon".)

Sasuke: "A heart filled with fear leaves itself open"

*SFX of Mangekyou activation*
(trans note: duh duh duh, *cue Code Geass theme music*)

Sasuke: "The 8-tail's location?"

Old man: "In the Unrai-kyou**...on a mission...."
(translator's note: Also can be "Unrai Channel", or "The Straits of Unrai". "Unrai" means "cloud" and "lightning".)

Sasuke: "Any distinguishing features?"

Old man: "8 swords...iron on the right shoulder... tattoo of a bull's horns on the left cheek...

The old man collapses

Sasuke: "Let's go."

~Konoha~

Fukasaku and Naruto's group speak. Seems that even if they hurry, it'll take at least one week for the results of the autopsy to come in.

Due to that, Fukasaku will now take Naruto to the place called Myouboku mountain to train.

~Unrai-kyou~

zuzuzuzuzu (SFX)

Inside a strange looking hut, there's an enormous shadow. That shadow turns out to be a man.

Coming out of the front of the hut is the 8-tail person.

The 8-tail person: "The light hurts my damn eyes. Is it noon already? Screw it all, goddamned *******s"

The appearance of the 8-tailed jinchuuriki!

(Spoiler writer's note): Got the feeling the 8-tail was a pretty tough guy

most of it seems fake too me. found the pics

1 (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-1-f077.jpg)
2 (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-2-f077.jpg)
3 (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-3-f077.jpg)
4 (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/VASSiLi91/usay1-4-f077.jpg)

it looks like the 8 tails according to the spoilers above has like what 5 swords and he looks really weak.and sasuke finally uses his MS.

Edit:- Well i have thought something, what if Pein's new body is Naruto's mothers body. Well we all know from chapter 381 that all the other bodies of Pein are someone whom Jiraiya either had fought against or met, so we must assume that the new female body of Pein had some sort of connection with Jiraiya (i don't think the new body is Konan because she was sitting there when Pein's other body came in).
And also by some previous chapters we know that Jiraiya seems to know Naruto's mother very well. This also might explain what happened to Naruto's mother aswell, & also Pein using Naruto's mothers body to fight Naruto would be really great idea (in favour of Pein) & could work as his final main weapon against Naruto.

i doubt it for now, but if tsunade shows naruto his parents and tell him about them then its possible then.

uber gon
9th July 2008, 4:58 PM

Technically the Hydra looked more like an alligator/crocodile. Heh, that would look scary.

lone_wolf_in_the_mist
9th July 2008, 5:00 PM
i love naruto and pokemon but i want my trainer card

lone_wolf_in_the_mist
9th July 2008, 5:01 PM

lone_wolf_in_the_mist
9th July 2008, 5:02 PM

lone_wolf_in_the_mist
9th July 2008, 5:03 PM

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2008, 5:37 PM

who the **** cares?

jiang
9th July 2008, 5:43 PM
are there any spoilers out saying as to what kind of beast the 8 tails is?

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2008, 5:54 PM
no it doesnt say, i wish, and i doubt the'yll say in the next chapter, probably when they extracted they'll show it.

edit: saiyanisland put the spoiler pics early for once, they are bigger than the ones i posted so go check that out.

Lucario At Service
9th July 2008, 5:57 PM
are there any spoilers out saying as to what kind of beast the 8 tails is?

No i didn't find any info on what the 8 tails is but by one of the lines said by the 8-tails Jinchuuriki i think it is some sort of creature which doesn't like light as said in this chapter spoilers. Here is that line,
The 8-tail person: "The light hurts my damn eyes. Is it noon already? Screw it all, goddamned ********"

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2008, 6:04 PM
No i didn't find any info on what the 8 tails is but by one of the lines said by the 8-tails Jinchuuriki i think it is some sort of creature which doesn't like light as said in this chapter spoilers. Here is that line,
The 8-tail person: "The light hurts my damn eyes. Is it noon already? Screw it all, goddamned ********"

yeah i was about to say that LAS, the spoilers you posted are confirmed.

Lucario At Service
9th July 2008, 6:12 PM
yeah i was about to say that LAS, the spoilers you posted are confirmed.

Well i usually post those spoilers which has been proved to be true to some extent so thats why my ones turns out to be correct ones most of the times.
Also i like the short form which you used for my user name.

LonesomeDiamond
9th July 2008, 9:04 PM
Yaye, so the toad training was true! :D I cant wait.

So Im thinking this is a bull now...just from the tattoo(thats all im working off of). That doesnt seem too bogus either, multitailed bulls have been done before *looks at tauros* O.O

Anyways, jiang, i already explained that the Yamata No Orochi(EIGHT HEADED SNAKE) came out of Sasuke's back during his fight w/ Itachi. Orochimaru then came out of ones of its mouths. The whole fight was reminiscent of the story of Susanoo. They arent going to do an eight headed snake again.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2008, 9:54 PM
Yaye, so the toad training was true! :D I cant wait.

So Im thinking this is a bull now...just from the tattoo(thats all im working off of). That doesnt seem too bogus either, multitailed bulls have been done before *looks at tauros* O.O

Anyways, jiang, i already explained that the Yamata No Orochi(EIGHT HEADED SNAKE) came out of Sasuke's back during his fight w/ Itachi. Orochimaru then came out of ones of its mouths. The whole fight was reminiscent of the story of Susanoo. They arent going to do an eight headed snake again.

thats true, but bulls suck, so i dont want it to be a bull. id rather have it be a monkey, buts its most likely a bull.

uber gon
11th July 2008, 12:15 AM
Heh, how about an 8-tailed bat?:D

CyberScipio
11th July 2008, 1:02 AM
Saiyanisland has spoiler photos for 8 tails.

The Eight-Tails is an octopus.

[http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/Kamiaiwai/untitled-1.jpg http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=689

LonesomeDiamond
11th July 2008, 1:26 AM
I hope thats not it. cuz those would be called tentacles, not tails. im keeping in mind the fact that Pein could summon an octopus(when he had that body still), and that Juugo can mutate in crazy ways....and those tentacles looks kinda small to be the true form of a bijuu...

=_=" that sucks...

Gentleman Skeleton
11th July 2008, 2:25 AM
I do believe that those pictures are fakes. By the looks of things, the 8-tails is probably going to based off of a bull.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2008, 2:52 AM
Heh, how about an 8-tailed bat?:D

i was thinking of that it'd be pretty awesome and an octopus?i dont think so.

LonesomeDiamond
11th July 2008, 4:51 AM
yeah i just read the chapter...that sucked...an octopus has tentacles not tails...it looks like it has its eye in its mouth though, so thats kinda cool....and i think we have our 1st "black" character as well(just an observation, dont attack me)...

Now the next chapter is going to be good, cuz it looks like they ARE focusing on naruto in this one..."Sage Arts" implies continuous naruto action :D

I didnt expect Falcon to wear Akatsuki robes, thats pretty cool....

jiang
11th July 2008, 4:53 AM
this chapter was good, i think. in the sense that the sotry is getting somewhere now, moving on for some serious training for naruto. And the next chapter, just about time eh. (a bull would have looked much better for the 8 tailed beast)

HoennMaster
11th July 2008, 9:25 AM
Those pictures ARE the 8 tails. What a weird beast...I can't wait to see next week's chapter. Surprised that Pein and Konan did not appear.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2008, 12:56 PM
yeah i just read the chapter...that sucked...an octopus has tentacles not tails...it looks like it has its eye in its mouth though, so thats kinda cool....and i think we have our 1st "black" character as well(just an observation, dont attack me)...

Now the next chapter is going to be good, cuz it looks like they ARE focusing on naruto in this one..."Sage Arts" implies continuous naruto action

I didnt expect Falcon to wear Akatsuki robes, thats pretty cool....
lol yeah the first black guy. and i know an octopus?that kinda sucks.but still is pretty cool.i bet you 20 bucks that nartuos training will only be shown for like 2 chapters, like they wont show all of it.and the akutski robes are so awesome.

this chapter was good, i think. in the sense that the sotry is getting somewhere now, moving on for some serious training for naruto. And the next chapter, just about time eh. (a bull would have looked much better for the 8 tailed beast)
it should have been a bull right.

Horoika1
11th July 2008, 2:17 PM
I felt otherwise. I didn't feel much happened in this Chapter. It just opened up the doors with a sneak peek at what's going to happen next.

uber gon
11th July 2008, 4:59 PM
I felt otherwise. I didn't feel much happened in this Chapter. It just opened up the doors with a sneak peek at what's going to happen next.

Maybe it was to increase the suspense.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2008, 7:03 PM

well at least they show another jinchuriki.(sp?)

Cyan
11th July 2008, 7:11 PM
Damn, I should have seen coming the Hachibi being and Octopus/Squid.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2008, 9:03 PM
Damn, I should have seen coming the Hachibi being and Octopus/Squid.

its an octopus because remember octopus have 8 tentacles while squid have i think 7.

Gentleman Skeleton
11th July 2008, 9:36 PM
well at least they show another jinchuriki.(sp?)

Something tells me that we'll be seeing all of the bijuu before the series is done, or they'll be discussed in an upcoming art book.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2008, 10:12 PM
Something tells me that we'll be seeing all of the bijuu before the series is done, or they'll be discussed in an upcoming art book.

yes maybe while training at MT.fayeyahdhaydata(forgot the name) the toad sages will tell naruto all about the bijuu's and their powers and reveal all of them.

uber gon
11th July 2008, 10:13 PM

They'll all look freaky if you ask me. Heh, wonder what Genjutsu Sasuke use on that old guy?

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2008, 10:23 PM
They'll all look freaky if you ask me. Heh, wonder what Genjutsu Sasuke use on that old guy?

probably the same one he used on Manda(the snake right) cuz member he controlled it.so he controlled him into telling him.

uber gon
12th July 2008, 12:47 AM
probably the same one he used on Manda(the snake right) cuz member he controlled it.so he controlled him into telling him.

Darn, I was hoping for Tsukoyomi.

Cyan
12th July 2008, 1:30 AM
its an octopus because remember octopus have 8 tentacles while squid have i think 7.

Not tentacles, arms.

Squids have the same amount, plus two longer spade-shaped tentacles.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 2:08 AM
Darn, I was hoping for Tsukoyomi.
itachi is the only one that can use it.

and Cyan they are tentacles.

sorta off topic but not really look what i found!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/team_gama/Naruto/Mangekyo2.gif

jiang
12th July 2008, 5:42 AM
well I just thought it was getting on ahead...it was good for me in a sense that it is getting somewhere---i mean will get to something better soon enough more than what we have had the past weeks. for a change...

HoennMaster
12th July 2008, 6:44 AM
Would this be our first view of the Hidden Cloud Village? About time. We still need to see the other one that is never seen (forget its name). I for one want to learn more about the other three great nations, like why some of them don't like Konoha, their Kages, etc.

Back to topic, so does this make Team Hawk part of Akatsuki?

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 3:00 PM
Would this be our first view of the Hidden Cloud Village? About time. We still need to see the other one that is never seen (forget its name). I for one want to learn more about the other three great nations, like why some of them don't like Konoha, their Kages, etc.

Back to topic, so does this make Team Hawk part of Akatsuki?

remember in the chunnin exams the first half of naruto when neji was telling naruto the story. they showed the cloud village.

The Doctor
12th July 2008, 3:03 PM
They showed representatives from Kumogakure.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 3:09 PM
^yes so its not the first time, and i think hawk is part of akutsuki now.

HoennMaster
12th July 2008, 3:16 PM
That flashback of the Cloud Ninja took place in Konoha...or am I forgetting something?

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 3:17 PM
That flashback of the Cloud Ninja took place in Konoha...or am I forgetting something?

it did it happend when neji was a little kid memeber and they killed his dad.

look sorta off topic but not really:http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/team_gama/Naruto/Mangekyo1.gif

Glajummy
12th July 2008, 3:43 PM
Even though I'm a little mad that Hawk as become a pawn of Akatsuki, I must admit that they look incredible in those robes.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 3:50 PM
its cuz they are wearing that robe thing the ninjas wear plus that over it.

Cyan
12th July 2008, 4:42 PM
and Cyan they are tentacles.

READ EM' AND WEEP, B**** (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octopus)

Go down to Biology. First line.

uber gon
12th July 2008, 5:27 PM
Wonder if the octopus will look like Cthulu from HP Lovecraft's novels. That'd be scary.

Cyan
12th July 2008, 5:50 PM
Wonder if the octopus will look like Cthulu from HP Lovecraft's novels. That'd be scary.

Hey, that could be his special jutsu! He makes people go mad when they look at him.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 9:07 PM
READ EM' AND WEEP, B**** (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octopus)

Go down to Biology. First line.

**** you.

anyways they are still arms not tails.

ShadowDragon16
12th July 2008, 9:49 PM
this might sound odd, but maybe those octopus arm could be some kind of jutsu. I don't see why the manga creators would choose an octopus as a Tailed-Demon, due to Octopus's have no tails.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 9:53 PM
this might sound odd, but maybe those octopus arm could be some kind of jutsu. I don't see why the manga creators would choose an octopus as a Tailed-Demon, due to Octopus's have no tails.

yeah but think about it in real life an octopus has 8 arm things so it kinda makes sense.

GiratinaRay
12th July 2008, 10:01 PM
I cant believe hawk is now part of akatsuki!!! Who thinks Pein isnt the leader and also i think tobi is not madara uchiha!!! Lies!!!!! Will the leaf village be destroyed? I wonder...

ShadowDragon16
12th July 2008, 10:08 PM
yeah but think about it in real life an octopus has 8 arm things so it kinda makes sense.

True, but Tails and Arms are two different things. I was hoping for something better

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2008, 10:24 PM
True, but Tails and Arms are two different things. I was hoping for something better

yeah the bull would have made more sense since he has a bull tattoo.or the bat since he hates sunlight.but a bat with a 8 tails??

uber gon
12th July 2008, 10:24 PM
Hey, that could be his special jutsu! He makes people go mad when they look at him.

Heh, wonder how Sasuke would get out of that.:D

Blue_Lightning8
12th July 2008, 10:35 PM
I think it's funny how almost everyone's Mangekyou is so simply drawn except for Sasuke's. I think his Mangekyou would've looked messed up if he took Itachi's and combined it with his to form the Eternal Mangekyou.
And I'm thinking that 8-tails jinchuuriki is probably in a form of an octopus or something because it has 8 tails and an octopus has 8 arms. At least it was my guess when I saw the shadowed figure, but whatever. You can tell me I'm wrong, but I don't really care.
I'm becoming more upset of what they're doing to Sasuke now. At first, everyone hated Sasuke because of his new outrageous profound powers, but now he's just plain annoying.

Shadow Lucario
12th July 2008, 10:56 PM
I can't wait to see how Sasuke gets the eight tails out of its host. And when he does eventually get it, what will he do with it? I just know there is bound to be another fight between Naruto and Sasuke and I can't wait for it!

Cyan
12th July 2008, 11:21 PM
Heh, wonder how Sasuke would get out of that.:D

With his Jew Mangekyo.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2008, 1:10 AM
I can't wait to see how Sasuke gets the eight tails out of its host. And when he does eventually get it, what will he do with it? I just know there is bound to be another fight between Naruto and Sasuke and I can't wait for it!

he will most likely extract it with his MS. since the sharingan has so many powers.

Glajummy
13th July 2008, 1:26 AM
The only thing I'm interested in at the moment is how strong Naruto will get after his special training.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2008, 1:53 AM
The only thing I'm interested in at the moment is how strong Naruto will get after his special training.

the best thing would be that he completes the rasenshuriken without hurting him and be able to throw it and control it.

LonesomeDiamond
13th July 2008, 1:53 AM
^same for me.(biitan!)

And i dont think Sasuke has to do any extracting, theyre just going to use that 9-eyed, tree thing like they did all the other times...cuz it makes sense...(thats why theyre collecting the Bijuu anyways)

And wow, i didnt think they were arms...my vision of hentai has been changed forever. theres suctions all over those things, they arent tentacles, theyre arms! *gets shot*

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2008, 2:02 AM
^same for me.(biitan!)

And i dont think Sasuke has to do any extracting, theyre just going to use that 9-eyed, tree thing like they did all the other times...cuz it makes sense...(thats why theyre collecting the Bijuu anyways)

And wow, i didnt think they were arms...my vision of hentai has been changed forever. theres suctions all over those things, they arent tentacles, theyre arms! *gets shot*
i know it a octopus thatts BS a bull would have been tight.

Cyan
13th July 2008, 2:38 AM
i know it a octopus thatts BS a bull would have been tight.

I actually prefer Octoman to an eight-tailed bull. Makes the most sense out of all Bijuu.

ShadowDragon16
13th July 2008, 4:54 AM
Going by the Japanese tailed-beast, Hachibi would have been a Snake. Every Naruto parody I've seen all used a snake when they brought up the Demons.

uber gon
13th July 2008, 4:56 AM
Heh, maybe Naruto will become the Takanuva of the Naruto series.:)

Heh, I hope the 8-tailed demon looks like Cthulu, he ROCKS.

LonesomeDiamond
13th July 2008, 5:35 AM
^Isnt Cthulu an octopus/dragon thing? We already saw enough of it to know it isnt that.

Look at the frame again, you can see the octopus beak(on the front of it, like alot of japanese stylized octopi) on the front w/ its eye peaking through it. (yes its eye is in its mouth). the eye is glowing. the rest just looks like a mess of tenta- ARMS.

Cyan
13th July 2008, 2:34 PM

You mean he'll be a Shinobi of Twilight?

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2008, 3:52 PM

Heh, I hope the 8-tailed demon looks like Cthulu, he ROCKS.

isn't takanuva from bionicle??

Edit:I just noticed that the hidden cloud village had 2 jinchuriki, member the 2 tailed demon cat?she was from the cloud village. that's unfair.

Lucario At Service
13th July 2008, 5:44 PM
Well i thought about something, what if the statue that Pein uses to seal the tailed beast is the real body of Pein (or Nagato). What i mean is that statue must contain some sort of powerful power to contain the tailed beast within itself & what else would be more powerful than the original user of the Rinnengan. Maybe Pein's original body is inside that statue to contain the beasts power. So what Naruto has to do is destroy the statue to bring out the original body & try to defeat it.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2008, 10:31 PM
^^that is very unlikely.i dont think that is how it is.

LonesomeDiamond
14th July 2008, 12:02 AM
i dunno, it seemed kinda interesting to me @_@...but im sure the statue would have the rinnegan in its eyes if that was the case.(when Pein's summons were influenced by the rinnegan, they had it in their eyes)

and HHU(abbreviations, woo!), im sure the other nations had more than one Bijuu as well, since we only saw a few of them. Konoha just got the strongest one, so they dont need any more XP.

crimsoneagle
14th July 2008, 12:11 AM
Pein just might try to combine the powers of the tailed beast to make a ulitimate one, or when he has them all tobi will get alot of his power back.

LonesomeDiamond
14th July 2008, 12:27 AM
^He explained his motives to Jiraiya awhile ago. He plans to use them to somehow generate an ultimate technique capable of destroying a nation in one use. ive labelled it the "Atomic Bomb" of Techniques XP
And what does Madara have to do w/ that. I seriously think Madara's just hangin out at this point, he doesnt really care what goes down anymore.

LonesomeDiamond
14th July 2008, 12:29 AM
^He explained his motives to Jiraiya awhile ago. He plans to use them to somehow generate an ultimate technique capable of destroying a nation in one use. ive labelled it the "Atomic Bomb" of Techniques XP
And what does Madara have to do w/ that. I seriously think Madara's just hangin out at this point, he doesnt really care what goes down anymore.

ShadowDragon16
14th July 2008, 12:33 AM
Well i thought about something, what if the statue that Pein uses to seal the tailed beast is the real body of Pein (or Nagato). What i mean is that statue must contain some sort of powerful power to contain the tailed beast within itself & what else would be more powerful than the original user of the Rinnengan. Maybe Pein's original body is inside that statue to contain the beasts power. So what Naruto has to do is destroy the statue to bring out the original body & try to defeat it.

But wouldn't that release the 7 beast trapped inside there? Since Sasuke and gang joined akasuki, and Madara promised him a tailed beast, will sasuke beat the 8-tailed Bijuu and madara transfers its power into sasuke?

~Heaven Help Us~
14th July 2008, 3:33 AM
i dunno, it seemed kinda interesting to me @_@...but im sure the statue would have the rinnegan in its eyes if that was the case.(when Pein's summons were influenced by the rinnegan, they had it in their eyes)

and HHU(abbreviations, woo!), im sure the other nations had more than one Bijuu as well, since we only saw a few of them. Konoha just got the strongest one, so they dont need any more XP

oh yeah member the shodai had like alot of the bijuu but gave them to other nations as a piece treaty.

uber gon
15th July 2008, 3:49 AM
You mean he'll be a Shinobi of Twilight?

Maybe, but I'd like Nruto to et a power that would make even Pein freak out, kinda like how Takanuva made the Makuta cringe.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th July 2008, 3:52 AM
Maybe, but I'd like Nruto to et a power that would make even Pein freak out, kinda like how Takanuva made the Makuta cringe.

lol you like bionicle?i used to like it but now it dont.

maybe naruto will get a cool kekkei genkai?

LonesomeDiamond
15th July 2008, 3:58 AM
i like making my own bionicles, but otherwise the stories seem pretty dumb and the hawaiian names get old...i just like making crazy monsters and stuff @_@

NO! Naruto CANNOT get a Kekkei Genkai! I mean, geez! we're already gonna see him turn into a frog and use crazy frog magic, why isnt this good enough?! and we know he'll learn fast, cuz he'll use the Kage Bunshin to train.

uber gon
15th July 2008, 4:01 AM
i like making my own bionicles, but otherwise the stories seem pretty dumb and the hawaiian names get old...i just like making crazy monsters and stuff @_@

NO! Naruto CANNOT get a Kekkei Genkai! I mean, geez! we're already gonna see him turn into a frog and use crazy frog magic, why isnt this good enough?! and we know he'll learn fast, cuz he'll use the Kage Bunshin to train.

Meh, I'd love Naruto to get some kick *** weapon like maybe Ren or Yoh's Oversouls from Shaman King or may some lance like Takanuva's.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
15th July 2008, 4:02 PM
okay bionicle sucks!! the old ones were cool but now they suck.and yeah but im just suggesting a kekkei genkai cuz he needs something to beat sasuke with.

ShadowDragon16
15th July 2008, 4:43 PM
okay bionicle sucks!! the old ones were cool but now they suck.and yeah but im just suggesting a kekkei genkai cuz he needs something to beat sasuke with.

The Kekkei genkai is Sasuke's weapon, so no. If Madara gives Sasuke a Tailed-beast and locks it inside Sasuke, then yes, give him a Kekkei genkai. However, with Naruto doing the Sage Training. Konoha would be inflames before hes done.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th July 2008, 4:45 PM
The Kekkei genkai is Sasuke's weapon, so no. If Madara gives Sasuke a Tailed-beast and locks it inside Sasuke, then yes, give him a Kekkei genkai. However, with Naruto doing the Sage Training. Konoha would be inflames before hes done.

remember if the training takes 2 years, he can do it in 2 weeks with his tajuu kage bunshin.

Edit: and its kinda obvious that madara is gonna give sasuke a tailed beast. most likely the 8 tails since its the 2nd strongest to the kyuubi.

uber gon
15th July 2008, 7:14 PM
remember if the training takes 2 years, he can do it in 2 weeks with his tajuu kage bunshin.

Edit: and its kinda obvious that madara is gonna give sasuke a tailed beast. most likely the 8 tails since its the 2nd strongest to the kyuubi.

Could you imagine an Octopus Sasuke? Brrrr.

Horoika1
15th July 2008, 10:59 PM
uber, that would be unpleasant.

And I already have a phobia to octopi, so these coming chapters freak me out.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th July 2008, 11:00 PM
Could you imagine an Octopus Sasuke? Brrrr.

hey it'll make him stronger. im not saying i want taht to happen. just its kinda obvious.

LonesomeDiamond
16th July 2008, 12:39 AM
What are you thinking!? why would Madara give Sasuke a tailed beast and WHY WOULD SASUKE EVER ACCEPT ONE?! Did you COMPLETELY forget the point of the Akatsuki!? they are capturing the Bijuu so they can use them to develop an unbeatable technique of some sort. Removing a Bijuu, then PUTTING IT BACK IN SOMEONE ELSE makes absolutely no sense at all! ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....

geez, cant sasuke just go on a ****ing mission w/out people coming up w/ dumb **** about it =_="
(apologies for the language, i just read some uber annoying **** in the GPD...ugh)

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2008, 12:48 AM
whats the GPD? oh and yeah i forgot the points of akutski. i just was thinking about the naruto vs sasuke fight.

jiang
16th July 2008, 1:15 AM
erm well maybe madara is just playing with sasuke for now. he wants him to work for him to make things faster and easier, but then he plans to not really give sasuke a bijuu. madara may have all these plotted out knowing how good of a planner and a liar he is. he may actually be planning to double cross sasuke in the end, afterall, sasuke is an uchiha- among those other uchihas who betrayed him in the past but are now dead. he is plainly using sasuke because he cannot afford a powerful uchiha to be giving him trouble right now. Besides, it pays him well to have sasuke busy for now, and then when sasuke succeeds, he reveals his grand plan afterall of that- and then have the bijuu under his control all by himself. btw, I was wondering, which is more powerful- the sharingan or the rinnegan?

LonesomeDiamond
16th July 2008, 2:37 AM
^when did Madara ever say he was giving Sasuke a bijuu?! he never did. and i think the Rinnegan is better, but it really depends on how theyre used...so yeah, Rinnegan is better XP

and HHU, Naruto vs. Sasuke is going to be fine. Mangekyou, Kirin, Katon and a sword vs. Frog Powers, Fuuton Rasenshuriken(and maybe ultimate), Kage Bunshin and cleverness seems fair to me @_@

and GPD=General Pkmn Discussion...

ShadowDragon16
16th July 2008, 3:11 AM
^when did Madara ever say he was giving Sasuke a bijuu?! he never did.

WRONG!!!!!!!!

In Chapter 404, Madara states in this chapter that Akasuki and Team hawk share the same goals and they both shall move as one.(this explains why Sasuke and Group are in akasuki uniform). Sasuke asks why should they, in exchange Madara offered Sasuke a Tailed-Beast for his cooperation. If they betrayed Akasuki they will die.

LonesomeDiamond
16th July 2008, 3:35 AM
I still dont think he meant he was going to IMPLANT any Bijuu in Sasuke. Is that even an easy thing to do? Maybe by "giving" Hawk the Bijuu he meant he would give it to them to use in its normal state(which would be cooler anyways). Besides, Sasuke can probably control it w/ his Sharingan, cant he?(they said Madara could control the Kyuubi, but they never said that was the only one he could control)

Im sure Suigetsu will get along w/ this one, so maybe he'll use it XP (fish man + giant octopus = best friends)

ShadowDragon16
16th July 2008, 4:55 AM
I still dont think he meant he was going to IMPLANT any Bijuu in Sasuke. Is that even an easy thing to do? Maybe by "giving" Hawk the Bijuu he meant he would give it to them to use in its normal state(which would be cooler anyways). Besides, Sasuke can probably control it w/ his Sharingan, cant he?(they said Madara could control the Kyuubi, but they never said that was the only one he could control)

Im sure Suigetsu will get along w/ this one, so maybe he'll use it XP (fish man + giant octopus = best friends)

Possible, they beat the Bijuu and suck it out of the host, and Sasuke uses sharangan to command it, possible.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2008, 2:50 PM
erm well maybe madara is just playing with sasuke for now. he wants him to work for him to make things faster and easier, but then he plans to not really give sasuke a bijuu. madara may have all these plotted out knowing how good of a planner and a liar he is. he may actually be planning to double cross sasuke in the end, afterall, sasuke is an uchiha- among those other uchihas who betrayed him in the past but are now dead. he is plainly using sasuke because he cannot afford a powerful uchiha to be giving him trouble right now. Besides, it pays him well to have sasuke busy for now, and then when sasuke succeeds, he reveals his grand plan afterall of that- and then have the bijuu under his control all by himself. btw, I was wondering, which is more powerful- the sharingan or the rinnegan?
and in the end sasuke will prove to be stronger than madara and kill him. and the rinnegan is more powerful, jiraiya said so.

^when did Madara ever say he was giving Sasuke a bijuu?! he never did. and i think the Rinnegan is better, but it really depends on how theyre used...so yeah, Rinnegan is better XP

and HHU, Naruto vs. Sasuke is going to be fine. Mangekyou, Kirin, Katon and a sword vs. Frog Powers, Fuuton Rasenshuriken(and maybe ultimate), Kage Bunshin and cleverness seems fair to me @_@

and GPD=General Pkmn Discussion...

sorry but whats kirin?

^^ maybe sasuke will be able to extract it with his sharingan without killing the host?then he will implant it in himself and take it out when akutski really needs it. but i doubt it its just a guess.

Edit: for anyone thats interested i found the spoiler pics for 409

Spoilers 1 (http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7207/0x3declm1av0.jpg)
Spoilers 2 (http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5427/0x3declm2ke6.jpg)
Spoilers 3 (http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6718/0x3declm3th4.jpg)
Spoilers 4 (http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1927/0x3declm4ne2.jpg)

Lucario At Service
16th July 2008, 4:00 PM
Edit: for anyone thats interested i found the spoiler pics for 409

Spoilers 1 (http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7207/0x3declm1av0.jpg)
Spoilers 2 (http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5427/0x3declm2ke6.jpg)
Spoilers 3 (http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6718/0x3declm3th4.jpg)
Spoilers 4 (http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1927/0x3declm4ne2.jpg)

This is what i found on mangahelpers regarding those pics,

409: Transmission of hermit techniques

Naruto and Fukasaku go to Myoubokuzan (and since it would take time to walk there, Naruto gets summoned there by Gamakichi)

that town were it rains (...rain country I guess)
Konan: "preparations are over"
Pain: "Our goal is the Kyuubi. Kill all ninjas who get in our way"

Myboubokuzan
They say various things about hermit techniques to Naruto
Fukusaku: "It's impossible for you to do it as you are now, Naruto-chan"
Naruto: "Then how can I do it?"
Fukusaku: "By becoming one with nature"
Gamakichi: "In a word, by dying"
Naruto: "Huh?"

Meeting of Taka and the eight-tails

Sasuke: "You're the eight-tails?"
Eight-tails: "Surely you mean: 'Are you the eight-tails-sama?' or 'Are you the Jinchuuriki-sama?' "
Sasuke: "We will capture you"

uber gon
16th July 2008, 4:16 PM
This is what i found on mangahelpers regarding those pics,

^

Boy, Naruto "dies". Wonder what that means?

Lucario At Service
16th July 2008, 4:21 PM
^

Boy, Naruto "dies". Wonder what that means?

Well i think it could be something similar to how the Sound 4 put Sasuke to a coma (literally kill him) to activate the Level 2 of the Cursed Seal during the beginning of Sasuke's retrieval arc before the time-skip.

uber gon
16th July 2008, 4:30 PM
Well i think it could be something similar to how the Sound 4 put Sasuke to a coma (literally kill him) to activate the Level 2 of the Cursed Seal during the beginning of Sasuke's retrieval arc before the time-skip.

Well that'll be a neat plot twist.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2008, 7:35 PM
did they say that those spoilers are confirmed??

pokemaster95
16th July 2008, 8:55 PM
They most likely are.

So Naruto has to die in order to get Sannin powers.Dear god when this is over Naruto is going to be hell of alot stronger then saskue.

pokemaster95
16th July 2008, 8:57 PM
They most likely are.

So Naruto has to die in order to get Sannin powers.Dear god when this is over Naruto is going to be hell of alot stronger then saskue.

jiang
16th July 2008, 9:12 PM
well i do wonder how really strong naruto can become, (but i hope he becomes really strong and powerful)...that is taking into consideration also the fact that sasuke and madara can control the kyuubi who is inside naruto and not use it against naruto such as to suppress its powers... with his training, I hope naruto really learns not to rely so much on the kyuubi since he needs to be able to hold his own when the sharingan users suppresses the kyuubi inside him.

uber gon
17th July 2008, 3:42 AM
well i do wonder how really strong naruto can become, (but i hope he becomes really strong and powerful)...that is taking into consideration also the fact that sasuke and madara can control the kyuubi who is inside naruto and not use it against naruto such as to suppress its powers... with his training, I hope naruto really learns not to rely so much on the kyuubi since he needs to be able to hold his own when the sharingan users suppresses the kyuubi inside him.

Heh, I just wanna see Naruto use his wind jutsu to its full potential.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2008, 3:55 AM
saiyan island has confirmend spoilers up so yeah.

and yes his wind ninjutsu needs to be developed more, i think that narutos 2nd element is suiton. i think its obivous.