PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2008, 4:56 AM
saiyan island has confirmend spoilers up so yeah.

and yes his wind ninjutsu needs to be developed more, i think that narutos 2nd element is suiton. i think its obivous.

jiang
17th July 2008, 6:16 AM
is suiton water element? and fuuton is wind? raiton is lightning, katon is fire? what about earth?

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2008, 2:42 PM
earth is doton.

Glajummy
17th July 2008, 3:40 PM
The introduction of these "elements" made the manga seem really final fantasy like. This is something they should have introduced much earlier.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2008, 3:41 PM
^^^^^ if you think about it no because it wouldn't have fit in in any part of the story till then.

NoDice
17th July 2008, 4:34 PM
The introduction of these "elements" made the manga seem really final fantasy like. This is something they should have introduced much earlier.

I hate to burst your bubble... but element techniques have been around since the beginning of the series. Its just that none of the Genin in part 1, except Sasuke, were capable of learning/using element jutsu.

Cant wait for the chapter to come out.... the whole Naruto going to Mt Myotobuku (sp?) idea has me wondering... and is the spoiler confirmed where Pa and Gamakichi tell Naruto he has to die in order to gain Sennin powers?

Finally.... less Sasuke. More Naruto. FINALLY!

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2008, 10:06 PM
what he meant for the elements to be introduced to Naruto earlier.and he has to die like how sasuke died inorder to advance to curse seal lvl 2. thats what everyone here(at least me ) thinks.

edit:saiyan island has it today so i got to read it first :)

apparently naruto has to die.

jiang
18th July 2008, 7:06 AM
yay! naruto is going to get/learn some real kick a** sage technique. that would be great for him! now I can't wait for the next issue... (although I hope it doesn't get ruined of more of sasuke on the pages, I hope more is allotted to naruto than sasuke) since everybody knows how sasuke could just pawn with a jinchurikii with his eyes. so it should be easy for him alright? so I do hope not so much pages about that fight.

It also dawned on me, if Sakura can do some decent summoning-i.e. slug queen as tsunade can? did she teach her already how to do it? erm, there is manda summoned once by sasuke and naruto has gamakichi, so how about sakura? (I hope sakura summons the slug mommy during the invasion of konoha)

HoennMaster
18th July 2008, 7:40 AM
Guess what? Next week we get more Sasuke! But don't worry, it's ok, because it is apparently going to have some COLOR!

~Heaven Help Us~
18th July 2008, 2:46 PM
yay! naruto is going to get/learn some real kick a** sage technique. that would be great for him! now I can't wait for the next issue... (although I hope it doesn't get ruined of more of sasuke on the pages, I hope more is allotted to naruto than sasuke) since everybody knows how sasuke could just pawn with a jinchurikii with his eyes. so it should be easy for him alright? so I do hope not so much pages about that fight.

It also dawned on me, if Sakura can do some decent summoning-i.e. slug queen as tsunade can? did she teach her already how to do it? erm, there is manda summoned once by sasuke and naruto has gamakichi, so how about sakura? (I hope sakura summons the slug mommy during the invasion of konoha)
tehy are gonna show sasukes fight but little clips of narutos training. like little little clips.and no sakura cant do the summoning.

Guess what? Next week we get more Sasuke! But don't worry, it's ok, because it is apparently going to have some COLOR!
thats awesome i didnt know!

Horoika1
18th July 2008, 2:49 PM
Eh, another boring chapter.

Only thing interesting is how is Naruto going to die and live at the same time?

Celebi_trainer_ice
18th July 2008, 5:04 PM
and no sakura cant do the summoning.

We don't know that yet =P

uber gon
18th July 2008, 5:13 PM
Huh, Gamakichi sure has grown. Sure hope we get to see him fight sometime.

Darn, I wanted to see Naruto eat toad chow. Bet it'd be funny.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
18th July 2008, 8:56 PM
he'll probably have you to "die" as how sasuke "died" when he went curse seal lvl 2.

and the chapter was pretty boring.i wanna see the eight tails go full power.

LonesomeDiamond
18th July 2008, 10:57 PM
yaye, color pages next week!

Why are these chapters continuously leading up to things, but never actually giving us anything? tis just another linking chapter...in a long string of them...

/Exiled/
19th July 2008, 12:11 AM
yaye, color pages next week!

Why are these chapters continuously leading up to things, but never actually giving us anything? tis just another linking chapter...in a long string of them...

that's how every single Naruto chapter has always been... They're never a stand alone story...

Just have to get used to it.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th July 2008, 4:07 AM
that's how every single Naruto chapter has always been... They're never a stand alone story...

Just have to get used to it.

not really to me naruto has never been like this.

jiang
19th July 2008, 4:50 AM
that is how they make it work now, they have to make money out of this right? so might as well prolong things so that they could extend farther how much their profits could go. Either way, we readers cant do anything about that but wait, anyways we get to read for free.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th July 2008, 5:29 PM
that is how they make it work now, they have to make money out of this right? so might as well prolong things so that they could extend farther how much their profits could go. Either way, we readers cant do anything about that but wait, anyways we get to read for free.

yeeah i read them for free to but im still gonna buy them in the future.

Lucario At Service
19th July 2008, 8:44 PM
Well i thought of something, during the attack of Pein on Konoha, many of the Konoha Ninja's die & one of them would be Yamato. This will create a problem in controlling the Kyuubi. During that time to save Sakura & Shizune, Tsunade sends them both to the place of the Slug's. There Sakura develops a new type of elemental fusion (like the Mokuton) which will be like flowers (since her name refers to a flower too). This new ninjutsu would be a lot similar to the Mokuton ninjutsu. Meaning she would be able to control the Bijuu's (maybe her ninjutsu will be more powerful than Mokuton). This way she would be able to stop Naruto from going to mini-kyuubi. Also it would be cool to look at petal clones (whenever they are made or destroyed, the clones forms from flower petals & turns to them when destroyed, also this might help her in creating powerful Genjutsu's) & to catch & held someone she would produce vines & catch & tie people with it.

LonesomeDiamond
20th July 2008, 1:25 AM
^That sounds like a really good way to make Sakura useful AND cool(except for the vine thing. vines are bleh)...So i know its not gonna happen :(
...Hanaton?

Theyve never said it, but im assuming Tsunade and Sakura are both earth element. It makes sense for Tsunade since her grandfather used Mokuton(Earth + Water).

Did they ever explain WHY Yamato was able to supress the kyuubi? @_@(i dont think shoving wood dogs into it and "eating" the chakra is a good enough explanation for me)

~Heaven Help Us~
20th July 2008, 2:06 AM
Well i thought of something, during the attack of Pein on Konoha, many of the Konoha Ninja's die & one of them would be Yamato. This will create a problem in controlling the Kyuubi. During that time to save Sakura & Shizune, Tsunade sends them both to the place of the Slug's. There Sakura develops a new type of elemental fusion (like the Mokuton) which will be like flowers (since her name refers to a flower too). This new ninjutsu would be a lot similar to the Mokuton ninjutsu. Meaning she would be able to control the Bijuu's (maybe her ninjutsu will be more powerful than Mokuton). This way she would be able to stop Naruto from going to mini-kyuubi. Also it would be cool to look at petal clones (whenever they are made or destroyed, the clones forms from flower petals & turns to them when destroyed, also this might help her in creating powerful Genjutsu's) & to catch & held someone she would produce vines & catch & tie people with it.
that is so awesome but no vines flowers are just enough, you know hence her name.and yeah shed be the coolest character then. she would be so useful.

ShadowDragon16
20th July 2008, 4:09 AM
I don't think pein will be happy with naruto gone. Konoha shall go up in flames.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th July 2008, 4:14 PM
he will probably go kill tusnade cuz she was the one that let naruto go.

uber gon
21st July 2008, 12:22 AM
I don't think pein will be happy with naruto gone. Konoha shall go up in flames.

Well that, or it's gonna look REALLY ****** up.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2008, 12:26 AM
Well that, or it's gonna look REALLY ****** up.

or all 3.

Falco
21st July 2008, 1:07 AM
I think those last chapters were very nice! Naruto will finally learn new moves!

uber gon
21st July 2008, 1:12 AM
I think those last chapters were very nice! Naruto will finally learn new moves!

Heh, imagine what he'll look like with sage techniques.:)

Falco
21st July 2008, 1:25 AM
Heh, imagine what he'll look like with sage techniques.:)

I know, there will finally be a reason for this manga to be called Naruto!

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2008, 4:01 PM
i think he will learn to do the toad sage mode with out the little toads. but it'll probably need something like kage bunshins or something. imagine 3 tails9+sage mode+completed rasenshuriken. or maybe all they'll teach him would be how to control the kyuubi.

uber gon
21st July 2008, 6:39 PM
I know, there will finally be a reason for this manga to be called Naruto!

Meh, I think he'll look very tengu-ish in Sage mode. Tengu are supposed to be in tune with nature, and since Sage techniques deal with nature, Kishi might use that aspect on Naruto.

The Doctor
21st July 2008, 7:56 PM
I think it's pretty well-established Naruto is meant to take after the kitsune. Why throw a bird demon into the mix as well? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2008, 9:51 PM
Meh, I think he'll look very tengu-ish in Sage mode. Tengu are supposed to be in tune with nature, and since Sage techniques deal with nature, Kishi might use that aspect on Naruto.

yeah but it wouldnt fit. cuz what if he goes kyuubi?it wouldnt go with it.

LonesomeDiamond
22nd July 2008, 1:02 AM
I think Naruto's Sage mode will be void of animal attributes, unlike Jiraiyas. I just see him getting a new outfit, and getting some crazy markings and such when he transforms. and uber gon, Naruto doesnt seem like the type to become a Tengu. I cant see Naruto w/ a Long nose. Sasuke, maybe, but not Naruto(sorry, but it DOES make more sense for sasuke). And also, if Naruto's Sage Mode doesnt look like a frog-man, it'll make more sense when he goes Kyuubi.

...ULTIMATE RASENGAN!

uber gon
22nd July 2008, 1:10 AM
yeah but it wouldnt fit. cuz what if he goes kyuubi?it wouldnt go with it.

Fine, but it would still be kinda funny if Naruto went 9-tailed fox on us. Imagine Naruto with fox-like features.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2008, 3:56 AM
maybe he'll fuse with a fox you know it would make more sense.

The Doctor
22nd July 2008, 12:46 PM
I've heard of a legend about sennin (sages); they can live for thousands for years, have long hair, and can control every cell in their body. In order to do this, they need to undergo a type of ritual where they become tuned in with nature.

Sound familiar? Maybe this is what Minato and Jiraiya had in mind for Naruto to master the Kyuubi.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2008, 3:28 PM
maybe that's what that old frog lady that can say people's future told them.and it's gonna become real.

uber gon
22nd July 2008, 8:05 PM
I've heard of a legend about sennin (sages); they can live for thousands for years, have long hair, and can control every cell in their body. In order to do this, they need to undergo a type of ritual where they become tuned in with nature.

Sound familiar? Maybe this is what Minato and Jiraiya had in mind for Naruto to master the Kyuubi.

Heh, imagine a long-haired Naruto.:D

Maybe he'll look like Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2.:)

pokemaster95
22nd July 2008, 8:54 PM
Im Thinking of naruto's new fighting style and new power to be based after the fox of his.Think about it.

Naruto the Wind Fox.

The Doctor
22nd July 2008, 10:08 PM
You mean like an epithet? "Kaze-gitsune no Naruto" or something?

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2008, 11:46 PM
Heh, imagine a long-haired Naruto.:D

Maybe he'll look like Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2.:)

maybe he will look like his dad.

uber gon
23rd July 2008, 12:59 AM
maybe he will look like his dad.

Maybe, but I think he'll keep the whisker marks on his face most likely.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2008, 1:14 AM
no i meant like the same hair. cuz naruto with long hair is queer so maybe it'll be longish like his dads.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2008, 1:15 AM
no i meant like the same hair. cuz naruto with long hair is queer so maybe it'll be longish like his dads.

NoDice
23rd July 2008, 8:47 AM
anyone spotted any spoilers yet?

HoennMaster
23rd July 2008, 9:41 AM
I have a question. I've been following spoilers for a few months now, but I've never asked...when is Naruto published in Japan? I mean like the day, what publication, time, etc. (for time I mean roughly when the first spoilers can come in).

Thanks!

The Doctor
23rd July 2008, 1:11 PM
Every Thursday except for national holidays. Spoilers are usually obtained beforehand.

pokemaster95
23rd July 2008, 4:25 PM
I have a question. I've been following spoilers for a few months now, but I've never asked...when is Naruto published in Japan? I mean like the day, what publication, time, etc. (for time I mean roughly when the first spoilers can come in).

Thanks!

I think the Shonen jump copies there chapter there in is shipped on monday being released on Wedsday.The day we usually get Spoilers is wedsday.Then the scanalators get scanalating on wedsday and we get the chapter on Thursday or Friday.So wedsday and thursday all filled with Manga spoilers and chapters.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2008, 4:46 PM
I got Spoilers !!!

Color pages!! (http://i34.*******.com/15yw49j.jpg)
Color pages!! (http://i36.*******.com/20uykbl.jpg)
Color pages!! (http://i36.*******.com/10dw274.jpg)

After the color pages, Suigetsu attacks 8 tails.
8: I'm talking right now, don't ram into me, *******.
8 tails stops Suigetsu's blade and throws it away.
Gama's place
The dieing thing is apparently fake.
Instead to gather nature energy, one must not move.

Apparently you turn into a frog if you fail.
Frog: You came all the way here, yet...What are ya gonna do?
Naru: My Nindou is the same as that Ero-senin!
Frog: Great you said it again!

The mountain
8 tails defeats Juugo.
8: Leave some strength to shine?. 8 tails is the killer bee of mold ya me! Oh Yeah! I'm ashamed of starting a fight? Better rest before I burst....
Karin: What the ****?
8: ....Bite....
Sasu: I'll go.

Confirmed^^

Lucario At Service
23rd July 2008, 5:25 PM
Well from reading this part i got an idea,

Gama's place
The dieing thing is apparently fake.
Instead to gather nature energy, one must not move.

Apparently you turn into a frog if you fail.*
Frog: You came all the way here, yet...What are ya gonna do?
Naru: My Nindou is the same as that Ero-senin!
Frog: Great you said it again!

*From second spoiler. You put on Gama's oil to train and if you lose concentration you gradually turn into a frog.
Maybe the reason Jiraiya's Sage (Hermit) mode looked like a frog was because he must have failed a little bit during his training of Senjutsu.
Maybe Naruto would complete this training without any big problem & his Sage (Hermit) mode would not look like a frog (also i wish this happens because i don't want to see Naruto looking like a frog).

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2008, 6:35 PM
that is true i would have not thought of it ^^^

jiang
23rd July 2008, 6:46 PM
Great spoilers! got anymore confirmed? yeah naruto can't die this early---i dont know how it will be but he caqnt literally die...

uber gon
23rd July 2008, 7:45 PM
I got Spoilers !!!

Color pages!! (http://i34.*******.com/15yw49j.jpg)
Color pages!! (http://i36.*******.com/20uykbl.jpg)
Color pages!! (http://i36.*******.com/10dw274.jpg)

Confirmed^^

Cool, Naruto could turn into a frog.:D That'd be interesting.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2008, 10:36 PM
Great spoilers! got anymore confirmed? yeah naruto can't die this early---i dont know how it will be but he caqnt literally die...

yes the ones that i posted were confirmed.

pokemaster95
23rd July 2008, 11:01 PM
Wow I was hoping to see some action.Well Naruto turning into a frog might be cool.I hope he fails.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2008, 11:02 PM
Wow I was hoping to see some action.Well Naruto turning into a frog might be cool.I hope he fails.

why if he does then sasuke will still be stronger than him.

jiang
23rd July 2008, 11:49 PM
Neat...I think we are in for some pretty good chapter this time. And now we are ghaving a colored one for a change.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th July 2008, 4:11 AM
yeah wish they'd continue color pages for like 2 3 more chapters.

Korobooshi Kojiro
24th July 2008, 4:14 AM
8: Leave some strength to shine?. 8 tails is the killer bee of mold ya me! Oh Yeah! I'm ashamed of starting a fight? Better rest before I burst....

Eight-Tails raps. :0

~Heaven Help Us~
24th July 2008, 4:27 AM
yeah wish they'd continue color pages for like 2 3 more chapters.

NoDice
24th July 2008, 4:58 AM

Yeah? Who'd have thought the only black guy weve seen in Naruto would rap?

~Heaven Help Us~
24th July 2008, 6:18 PM
there has been more black people in naruto before.

jiang
25th July 2008, 8:04 AM
chapter is out...not really colored pages, was only about 2 colored pages...the rest are b/w.

people, as good as what you guys have been saying, you were right. I find this chapter particularly humorous...more than the previous ones. hehe

I think this was a good one-mainly about naruto's training.

Sure thing as people here have said about the no movement training, and with jiraiya's appearance and the turning into a frog. lol I like this chapter, seriously. I hope it keeps up well...coz we need to see some real action- now I can't wait for the chapter after next chapter-I wonder how the invasion will be played out.

uber gon
25th July 2008, 8:42 AM
Something tells me I'm going to ROFL once this chapter makes it to the animé.

Shadow Lucario
25th July 2008, 11:16 AM
I can't wait to see what else Sasuke's MS can do because we all know Sasuke kicks major butt! The Eight Tails host seems to be VERY strong. I mean taking down Suigetsu AND Jugo. That's insane. Can't wait for the upcoming Naruto vs Sasuke fight. We all know it's going to happen sooner or later. Wonder what Naruto will choose to do. Kill Sasuke and save the village OR be killed by Sasuke.

Razor Shiftry
25th July 2008, 1:05 PM

lolage. and he can beat Suigetsu and Juugo without breaking a sweat. MAN, i'm lovin this guy already. i'm actually hoping he owns Sasuke's ***. purely because it would be awesome.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th July 2008, 2:28 PM
When they said color pages i thought it was all of it.......
i didnt know that naruto had fishnets!
Naruto's training looks kicks ***.
and the 8 tails looks way stronger than naruto.
cant wait for the next one.

Horoika1
25th July 2008, 5:09 PM
Well, at least this chapter explains why Jiraiya had an ugly nose.

The Doctor
25th July 2008, 5:49 PM
Regarding Raven the Killer Bee (I say that because he looks remarkably like Raven from Tekken):

Can you say "stereotyping"?

jiang
25th July 2008, 6:46 PM
When they said color pages i thought it was all of it.......
i didnt know that naruto had fishnets!
Naruto's training looks kicks ***.
and the 8 tails looks way stronger than naruto.
cant wait for the next one.

the 8 tails looks stronger than naruto because he is much older a much more experienced shinobi... but by the time naruto finishes his training, I bet he would be stronger and be much better than other shinobis and hopefully much better than sasuke.

uber gon
25th July 2008, 7:42 PM
Well, at least this chapter explains why Jiraiya had an ugly nose.

Heh, wonder what perfected Sage techniques look like?

pokemaster95
25th July 2008, 7:55 PM
I hope Naruto becomes just as strong as Saskue when his training is over.He is kinda behind.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th July 2008, 11:41 PM
the 8 tails looks stronger than naruto because he is much older a much more experienced shinobi... but by the time naruto finishes his training, I bet he would be stronger and be much better than other shinobis and hopefully much better than sasuke.
yeah thats why probably.and he is gonna be stronger than sasuke.

Heh, wonder what perfected Sage techniques look like?
it'll probably look normal.

I hope Naruto becomes just as strong as Saskue when his training is over.He is kinda behind.

he will.

jiang
26th July 2008, 4:05 AM

It may not be the case, Naruto may not be as strong as Sasuke...that is a given. But Naruto has a heart that Sasuke never had, and that will make him better than Sasuke. Determination beats pure skill... But Naruto has to be able to at least stand up to Sasuke to give him what it takes to confront his friend again, and he not only need strength and skill, he needs to be more determined than ever.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th July 2008, 4:14 AM
It may not be the case, Naruto may not be as strong as Sasuke...that is a given. But Naruto has a heart that Sasuke never had, and that will make him better than Sasuke. Determination beats pure skill... But Naruto has to be able to at least stand up to Sasuke to give him what it takes to confront his friend again, and he not only need strength and skill, he needs to be more determined than ever.

Fo' Sho Fo' Sho.

Horoika1
26th July 2008, 4:51 AM
Well, let's hope Naruto doesn't get that ugly nose.

uber gon
26th July 2008, 8:00 AM
Well, let's hope Naruto doesn't get that ugly nose.

Jiraiya had that nose because even he didn't master the Sage techniques. I'm sure Naruto will NOT get that nose.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th July 2008, 2:48 PM
he can use his tajuu kage bunshin to learn it faster and better.

uber gon
26th July 2008, 9:17 PM
he can use his tajuu kage bunshin to learn it faster and better.

Well there still might be a chance that Naruto might turn into a frog.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th July 2008, 12:10 AM
if he does thers a chance that its a kage bunshin that turns into a frog.

jiang
27th July 2008, 12:16 AM
if he does thers a chance that its a kage bunshin that turns into a frog.

I amn already laughing at the idea, but hey, it could be so... lol Hopefully Naruto doesnt look like a frog.

LonesomeDiamond
27th July 2008, 12:28 AM
Good chapter. kinda sad that even Jiraiya wasnt even a master of Senjutsu.

I think when someone masters Senjutsu they will look normal, besides a few awesome tatoos. Jiraiya had tatoos on his face that expanded when he transformed, and i dont think they were frog markings.

Anyways, its official. Kishi is a racist XP. He introduces our 1st black character(if there were any others, im sure they were filler), and hes a blonde guy who raps. this is pretty bad. the least he couldve done was give us a black character before this guy, who didnt rap. this way it just seems like Kishi thinks all black people rap...@_@

The Doctor
27th July 2008, 12:18 PM
According to ~Heaven Help Us~, there have been black characters in Naruto before.

So far, she hasn't produced any evidence, though they're likely to just be filler, which isn't canonical, so her point can be safely debunked.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th July 2008, 4:47 PM
According to ~Heaven Help Us~, there have been black characters in Naruto before.

So far, she hasn't produced any evidence, though they're likely to just be filler, which isn't canonical, so her point can be safely debunked.

who is a she?

The Doctor
27th July 2008, 5:45 PM
I dunno why, but I always pegged you as female for some reason.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th July 2008, 6:17 PM
lol its ookay.

uber gon
28th July 2008, 7:36 PM
[QUOTE=Shinobi_Pachirisu;8430312]Good chapter. kinda sad that even Jiraiya wasnt even a master of Senjutsu.

I think when someone masters Senjutsu they will look normal, besides a few awesome tatoos. Jiraiya had tatoos on his face that expanded when he transformed, and i dont think they were frog markings.

QUOTE]

Heh, imagine the damage Naruto could do if he masters Senjutsu.:)

Meh, I'd LOVE to see Naruto gain new weapons or something.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th July 2008, 8:29 PM
naruto kyuubi+senjutusu+rasenshurkin+tajuu kage bunshin= dead sasuke.

uber gon
28th July 2008, 8:52 PM

Well first we'll probably see Pein or Konan get their butts raped, but yeah, Sasuke is most likely toast.

The Doctor
28th July 2008, 9:16 PM
Meh, I'd LOVE to see Naruto gain new weapons or something.

Probably a shakujou; that's a common weapon amongst sennin, and is a holy staff used to enhance their power. Basically, it has a large ring at the top, and two smaller ones wrapped around it.

Or, if it will help you, think Miroku's weapon from InuYasha. And that doesn't mean he'll end up with the Wind Tunnel in the arm either. As I told you before, references are OK, but basically cherry-picking ideas from other series (Kingdom Hearts, for example) is a no-no.

And as for Naruto with long hair, he'll probably just get a topknot, like Deidara.

uber gon
28th July 2008, 9:37 PM
Probably a shakujou; that's a common weapon amongst sennin, and is a holy staff used to enhance their power. Basically, it has a large ring at the top, and two smaller ones wrapped around it.

Or, if it will help you, think Miroku's weapon from InuYasha. And that doesn't mean he'll end up with the Wind Tunnel in the arm either. As I told you before, references are OK, but basically cherry-picking ideas from other series (Kingdom Hearts, for example) is a no-no.

And as for Naruto with long hair, he'll probably just get a topknot, like Deidara.

Heh, maybe Naruto could get a weapon similar to the gauntlet weapons from the Devil May Cry series.:)

The Doctor
28th July 2008, 9:49 PM
Heh, maybe Naruto could get a weapon similar to the gauntlet weapons from the Devil May Cry series.:)

Remember about what I said about cherry-picking ideas from other series? Nobody does that.

jiang
28th July 2008, 10:22 PM

great equation btw. naruto is going to kick some major akatsuki and sasuke butt with that mch! that'd be fun to watch!

~Heaven Help Us~
28th July 2008, 10:40 PM
if naruto gets long hair it'll probably be as long as his dads. and ^^ thanks!

Blaziryu
29th July 2008, 12:40 AM
Naruto will master senjutsu unlike Jiraiya. When he's done training, he won't need Fukasaku & Ma Toad's assistance & he won't be turning into a frog when he's in Sage Mode.

Blaziryu
29th July 2008, 12:41 AM
Naruto will master senjutsu unlike Jiraiya. When he's done training, he won't need Fukasaku & Ma Toad's assistance & he won't be turning into a frog when he's in Sage Mode.

pokemaster95
29th July 2008, 3:39 AM
Yeah naruto will prbly around peins level.Sasuke after his fight will be around Mandara's level.Sasuke will kill Mandara and Naruto will kill pein.And naruto and sasuke will fight and naruto will win.Claiming his title as the hokage and also becoming the strongest ninja.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th July 2008, 5:04 AM
Yeah naruto will prbly around peins level.Sasuke after his fight will be around Mandara's level.Sasuke will kill Mandara and Naruto will kill pein.And naruto and sasuke will fight and naruto will win.Claiming his title as the hokage and also becoming the strongest ninja.

but it wont happen so quickly shippuuden is gonna be long.

The Doctor
29th July 2008, 1:28 PM
Maybe Naruto will have an ambiguous ending. We see Naruto and Sasuke charging into battle, and then it just ends right there. In some odd way, it sounds fitting, but the fans will howl at that.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th July 2008, 3:59 PM
^^ yeah it will really suck. i would seriously hate naruto if that happens.

The Doctor
29th July 2008, 4:29 PM
^^ yeah it will really suck. i would seriously hate naruto if that happens.

Case closed.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th July 2008, 5:47 PM
but hopefully it doesnt.

NoDice
29th July 2008, 5:49 PM
Maybe Naruto will have an ambiguous ending. We see Naruto and Sasuke charging into battle, and then it just ends right there. In some odd way, it sounds fitting, but the fans will howl at that.

God I hope not. I ****in hated the season/series finale of the Sopranos for that exact reason.... and I definitely dont think a manga that has shown many great ideas and storylines in its day should fall to that same fate.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th July 2008, 9:55 PM
i know naruto will suck and lose so many fans.

pokemaster95
29th July 2008, 11:30 PM
but it wont happen so quickly shippuuden is gonna be long.

Well about the way things are going Naruto will end about the same time next year.Going by the pace of the series.And so will bleach prbly.

jiang
29th July 2008, 11:40 PM
yeah but before it ends next year, there are still many a things to go..to finish up. and Naruto needs to learn to kick some akatsuki b*** pretty soon! Any new spoilers yet?

LonesomeDiamond
30th July 2008, 12:13 AM
^why did you just censor the word butt?

anyways, im sure by the time naruto's done w/ this training, he'll look just like Minato. But, unlike alot of other people, i dont expect him to entirely mimic his outfit(since hes still a genin, he doesnt have the jonin vest to go under a jacket)...holy crap, hes still a genin =_="...And IF he were to get a new weapon(which i dont expect), it should be either a Scythe(associated w/ wind) or some sort of blunt weapon. but i dont really see Naruto as a weapon user anyways...

What about the Shunshin?! I forgot about it, but im sure he'll still learn it...hmmm.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th July 2008, 2:05 AM
^ i dont think naruto will be changing his clothes. and i dont think he will get a scythe.whats sunshin?he needs to learn new techniques and a new element.

LonesomeDiamond
30th July 2008, 2:59 AM
*complaint about new chakra nature comments*
Shunshin was Minato's teleportation technique, similar to the one Madara used(which i even forgot about). seeing as his father used it, it would be nice to see Naruto use it as well. Oh, and i didnt think he'd get a scythe either, thats just the 1st weapon that comes to mind when i hear about wind.

Why dont you think he'll get a new outfit? i think if they should use the device of training away as means for an outfit change again. Last time he left to train, he came back (older) w/ new clothes. I dont know, i think theres still more ways to modify his current ensemble....at least give him a cape or robe...(cape is a TTGL reference XP)

~Heaven Help Us~
30th July 2008, 3:19 AM
well now that i think about it new clothes would be cool and his dads teleportation technique. also scythe comes to mind cuz of temaris wind scythe jutsu.

Edit this is the only spoiler pic they have online:
Here (http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7380/5i4vj16f152eaga2.jpg)

Razor Shiftry
30th July 2008, 5:02 PM
i think Naruto's second element should be water, cuz then he would syncronise with Sasuke element wise wouldn't you say? Water (Naruto)> fire (sasuke)> air (Naruto) > Lightening (sasuke) > Water (several times (in the anime at least) electricity has been used in conjuction with water to electrify people xD)

what do ya think?

Razor Shiftry
30th July 2008, 5:11 PM
i think Naruto's second element should be water, cuz then he would syncronise with Sasuke element wise wouldn't you say? Water (Naruto)> fire (sasuke)> air (Naruto) > Lightening (sasuke) > Water (several times (in the anime at least) electricity has been used in conjuction with water to electrify people xD)

what do ya think?

Lucario At Service
30th July 2008, 7:03 PM
Edit this is the only spoiler pic they have online:
Here (http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7380/5i4vj16f152eaga2.jpg)

Well that pic is from chapter ch 287. It is of the Sai & Sasuke arc (before they meet Kabuto on the bridge). So it is not a spoiler pic of the upcoming episode.

uber gon
30th July 2008, 7:16 PM
*complaint about new chakra nature comments*
Shunshin was Minato's teleportation technique, similar to the one Madara used(which i even forgot about). seeing as his father used it, it would be nice to see Naruto use it as well. Oh, and i didnt think he'd get a scythe either, thats just the 1st weapon that comes to mind when i hear about wind.

Why dont you think he'll get a new outfit? i think if they should use the device of training away as means for an outfit change again. Last time he left to train, he came back (older) w/ new clothes. I dont know, i think theres still more ways to modify his current ensemble....at least give him a cape or robe...(cape is a TTGL reference XP)

Meh, I'd prefer something Devil May Cry-ish.

Wonder what kind of death are we going to see with Pein or Konan?

Gentleman Skeleton
30th July 2008, 7:35 PM
Meh, I'd prefer something Devil May Cry-ish.

Wonder what kind of death are we going to see with Pein or Konan?

Probably Tsunade, the other two Sannin are dead so it'll probably be her, then Kakashi will replace her.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th July 2008, 8:18 PM

what do ya think?
i was thinking the same thing but thats IF they give him another element.

Well that pic is from chapter ch 287. It is of the Sai & Sasuke arc (before they meet Kabuto on the bridge). So it is not a spoiler pic of the upcoming episode.
are you serious? i didn't know.

most likley Tsunade and the elders.

pokemaster95
30th July 2008, 9:44 PM
I see Sasuke dying.Its seems a little bit obviouse.

pokemaster95
30th July 2008, 9:45 PM

NoDice
30th July 2008, 9:54 PM

And how is that so obvious?

Some spoilers Im seeing pop up on Manga helpers are pointing towards NO action this chapter... so bummer for us. Although, they could easily be fake... however with the majority of them still pending, say that Sasuke activates his MS and Naruto starts focusing.... those are the 2 common factors between the 3+ spoiler scripts out.

Oh and one of the spoilers dropped the comment that the 8 tails is blind and isnt affected by regular Genjutsu.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th July 2008, 10:40 PM
And how is that so obvious?

Some spoilers Im seeing pop up on Manga helpers are pointing towards NO action this chapter... so bummer for us. Although, they could easily be fake... however with the majority of them still pending, say that Sasuke activates his MS and Naruto starts focusing.... those are the 2 common factors between the 3+ spoiler scripts out.

Oh and one of the spoilers dropped the comment that the 8 tails is blind and isnt affected by regular Genjutsu.

thats why i only look at the ones that are with a pic and a script right underneath it. and thats smart the 8tails is blind so he isnt affected by genjutsu.

bigpop618
31st July 2008, 4:04 AM

Obvious is Tsunade dying. Sasuke not so much. How much you wanna bet Sasuke will see the errors of his ways and everything will be rainbows and candy

LonesomeDiamond
31st July 2008, 5:45 AM
HHU, i associate wind w/ the Scythe because of the Kamaitachi, which, yes was Temari's summon(Kiri Kiri Mai), but its also a wind demon that wields a scythe...

oke, we're talking about a bunch of stuff for the 5000th time...come on kishi! give us something already! we know Tsunade's gonna die, just do it!

making the 8 tailed Jinchuuriki blind would make him even more badass, and maybe even makeup for the rapping...i hope that bit's true.

Horoika1
31st July 2008, 6:19 AM

The only disadvantage would be that Naruto won't have the advice from them.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st July 2008, 3:16 PM
HHU, i associate wind w/ the Scythe because of the Kamaitachi, which, yes was Temari's summon(Kiri Kiri Mai), but its also a wind demon that wields a scythe...

oke, we're talking about a bunch of stuff for the 5000th time...come on kishi! give us something already! we know Tsunade's gonna die, just do it!

making the 8 tailed Jinchuuriki blind would make him even more badass, and maybe even makeup for the rapping...i hope that bit's true.

thats what i thought. and yes tusnade is gonna die!!

and the only spoiler i found was...

CLICK (http://p14.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p14_p_0807311325134967_0.png)

XxVascoxX
31st July 2008, 3:41 PM
^^most probaly tsunade is going to die but no that instantly i'll say there will be some 12 chapter to tsunade to die....
Moreover there is also some probability that tobi will intervene in the fight Sasuke vs Mr. 8 tails

~Heaven Help Us~
31st July 2008, 4:26 PM
yeah he will think that the fight is taking too long and interfere. then we'll see some madara action.

Rex Kamex
31st July 2008, 4:43 PM
Here's (http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_detail?isbn=9784088745527) the cover for Volume 43...

~Heaven Help Us~
31st July 2008, 8:26 PM
Here's (http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_detail?isbn=9784088745527) the cover for Volume 43...

that's the volume we are in right?

uber gon
31st July 2008, 8:51 PM
Probably Tsunade, the other two Sannin are dead so it'll probably be her, then Kakashi will replace her.

I meant how are Pein and Konan going to die?

~Heaven Help Us~
31st July 2008, 9:18 PM

pein is gonna get killed by naruto and konan maybe maybe maybe by sakura.

uber gon
31st July 2008, 9:27 PM
pein is gonna get killed by naruto and konan maybe maybe maybe by sakura.

Yeah, but HOW will they be killed? Sadistically? Painfully? Or in some unique manner?

NoDice
31st July 2008, 9:31 PM

Im predicting that Pein will die by Naruto's hand. Yeah big far fetched idea there huh? Except, I think that Naruto will subsequently destroy all of Pein's bodies- forcing Nagato out of hiding to destroy Naruto himself, but obviously wont succeed. Maybe throw a pointless no-name Leaf ninja or two in there to die and mix it up.

As far as Konan goes... I think itll be up to Sakura to do her in.

uber gon
31st July 2008, 9:36 PM
Im predicting that Pein will die by Naruto's hand. Yeah big far fetched idea there huh? Except, I think that Naruto will subsequently destroy all of Pein's bodies- forcing Nagato out of hiding to destroy Naruto himself, but obviously wont succeed. Maybe throw a pointless no-name Leaf ninja or two in there to die and mix it up.

As far as Konan goes... I think itll be up to Sakura to do her in.

Heh, maybe Sakura learns some fire jutsu.:)

Imagine her doing the Gouryuuka no Jutsu.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
31st July 2008, 9:51 PM
sakura will come up with something to kill her.

Zabi
31st July 2008, 11:37 PM
Heh, maybe Sakura learns some fire jutsu.:)

Imagine her doing the Gouryuuka no Jutsu.:D

No, I can't imagine her, as she won't. She uses her fists and medical jutsu for fighting/caring for wounds. She won't be learning any fire jutsu...

uber gon
1st August 2008, 2:15 AM
No, I can't imagine her, as she won't. She uses her fists and medical jutsu for fighting/caring for wounds. She won't be learning any fire jutsu...

Meh, I just wanna see her beat Konan up in a VERY painful (for Konan) manner.

LonesomeDiamond
1st August 2008, 3:53 AM
^thats the issue. thats why i think Konan will kill Tsunade, cuz she doesnt manipulate elements. in order to continue this "student surpasses the master" thing their doing, im sure Sakura will find a way to kill her w/out using any elements still.Maybe she'll team up w/ Lee-san to do it XP(i wish). this is the 1st time "Paper covers rock" has actually made sense to me @_@

Saiyan island said this chapter was mostly Sasuke vs 8-tails...and it seems Sasuke is losing...(psh)

Zabi
1st August 2008, 4:04 AM
Meh, I just wanna see her beat Konan up in a VERY painful (for Konan) manner.

I am sure Sakura beating her up is painful enough.

~Heaven Help Us~
1st August 2008, 4:39 AM
^thats the issue. thats why i think Konan will kill Tsunade, cuz she doesnt manipulate elements. in order to continue this "student surpasses the master" thing their doing, im sure Sakura will find a way to kill her w/out using any elements still.Maybe she'll team up w/ Lee-san to do it XP(i wish). this is the 1st time "Paper covers rock" has actually made sense to me @_@

Saiyan island said this chapter was mostly Sasuke vs 8-tails...and it seems Sasuke is losing...(psh)

thats really weird.

LonesomeDiamond
1st August 2008, 7:06 AM
^whats weird? @_@

I read the chapter. It was more actiony than you guys implied...in fact, id say it was around 80%-85% action...it was good. I think Kishi's trying to sway us away from One Piece now, cuz he gave the Hachibi Jinchuuriki the ability to wield 8 swords XP. it was cool, and i think it made up for the rap thing hes doing...deflection of the chidori is kinda nice too...

Im sure sasuke's gonna get outta this in a cheesy way that doesnt including doing the obvious(using his freaking Katon techniques). "look into my eyes" crap, im sure =_="

jiang
1st August 2008, 7:37 AM
yeah the chapter was all about action this time, with sasuke seeming to have a hard time kicking 8tails' butt. Will genjutsu work on blind 8tails? And it mentioned too about sasuke measuring up to when madara will keep his word, like if madara was serious in saying that he'll give the jinchuriiki to sasuke, so sasuke is aware of madara having ulterior motives too. I also wonder how they are "using Akatsuki" in that manner that they are actually working for Akatsuki's advantage. I am smelling these lines: Sasuke to Konoha:"hey I am good now, so let me just kill the elders and get my revenge and then I will help you bring down Akatsuki".

HoennMaster
1st August 2008, 7:50 AM
Apparently I'm the only one who wants Tsunade to survive. Killer her would be dumb. Killing off all the Sannin would be the dumbest most predictable thing ever and killing yet another main character would not be that heart wrenching.

jiang
1st August 2008, 8:54 AM
^^^ You are not alone. I actually want to see her live through this, but with how the story is going, it just seems obvious enough she is next. It all comes with being a hokage, an untimely death, and she has to die to save her village. I think there are a lot of stuff in the plot that points to the direction she is heading at which is her own death. It should come to everybody, although in the story, Tsunade's has been forshadowed already, or should we say, her end is near...

Lucario At Service
1st August 2008, 10:52 AM
Well if you ask me Tsunade isn't going to be killed but is going to die because of her powerful healing jutsu (which practically makes her an immortal during a battle) because of the side-effects of that jutsu (which reduces the life-span of the user).
What my guess is that Pein would have to retreat because he would not be able to kill Tsunade, after that she would wait for Naruto to return from training & tell him more about Pein before she dies because of the side-effects. Also i think this would happen because we haven't till now seen Tsunade's true self till now.
As for the chapter it was ok.

firepokemon
1st August 2008, 2:53 PM
Hmm the actual fight was good. But if this guy is really some rapping dude, that is well lame. It just reminds me that on one side I love long-running Shonen Anime/Manga. But there is a time, when you just have to roll your eyes and ask yourself why the **** was that included. And for me this rapping thing, while not a big part of the chapter was well pathetic. Could one of the sole black guys on Naruto be anymore stereotypica. I don't know what others think of this chapter. But that just got to me.

Otherwise a decent fight looks like it will continue. Interesting to see Sasuka isn't that trusting of the Akatsuki. I want to see Naruto's training interestingly. This chapter could have been so much better, but there are elements I don't like.

~Heaven Help Us~
1st August 2008, 4:17 PM
^whats weird? @_@

I read the chapter. It was more actiony than you guys implied...in fact, id say it was around 80%-85% action...it was good. I think Kishi's trying to sway us away from One Piece now, cuz he gave the Hachibi Jinchuuriki the ability to wield 8 swords XP. it was cool, and i think it made up for the rap thing hes doing...deflection of the chidori is kinda nice too...

Im sure sasuke's gonna get outta this in a cheesy way that doesnt including doing the obvious(using his freaking Katon techniques). "look into my eyes" crap, im sure =_="

the fact that sasuke is losing.

and awesome chapter! sasuke is finally getting his *** kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoDice
1st August 2008, 5:27 PM
the fact that sasuke is losing.

and awesome chapter! sasuke is finally getting his *** kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt agree more. Its too bad the 8 tail isnt a Konoha shinobi, because he seems like he'd make a great ally to the Leaf, on top of offering more tailed beast power to protect the village.

Sasuke, however bad things may seem, will never get killed off until perhaps the end. Kishi would never fatally wound his widdle baby emo boy. Im predicting- Sasuke is going to try Genjutsu and fail, and then maybe burn the 8 tails to near death with Ameterasu.

Off topic- I just read the summary for the new Shippuden and Ive gotta say WTF!? Kishi let the storyboard artists GIVE Sora Kyuubi powers like Naruto!? Damn filler arcs contradicting the whole damn plot line! I mean, Sora even goes 1 tail and 2 tails...... wtf Kishi.... seriously... wtf!?

~Heaven Help Us~
1st August 2008, 5:37 PM
I couldnt agree more. Its too bad the 8 tail isnt a Konoha shinobi, because he seems like he'd make a great ally to the Leaf, on top of offering more tailed beast power to protect the village.

Sasuke, however bad things may seem, will never get killed off until perhaps the end. Kishi would never fatally wound his widdle baby emo boy. Im predicting- Sasuke is going to try Genjutsu and fail, and then maybe burn the 8 tails to near death with Ameterasu.

Off topic- I just read the summary for the new Shippuden and Ive gotta say WTF!? Kishi let the storyboard artists GIVE Sora Kyuubi powers like Naruto!? Damn filler arcs contradicting the whole damn plot line! I mean, Sora even goes 1 tail and 2 tails...... wtf Kishi.... seriously... wtf!?
i know!! hope its just some special power he has not a bijuu.and of course nothing will happen to sasuke, but hopefully he'll get badly hurt.

uber gon
1st August 2008, 9:23 PM
Wonder if we'll see the 8-tails's true form next issue?

~Heaven Help Us~
1st August 2008, 10:33 PM
do you mean when he is using his powers or the real 8 tails.

uber gon
1st August 2008, 11:35 PM
do you mean when he is using his powers or the real 8 tails.

Kinda like Gaara vs. Naruto. We see the real demon and powers, but only under special circumstances.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd August 2008, 2:57 AM
Kinda like Gaara vs. Naruto. We see the real demon and powers, but only under special circumstances.

i wanna see both the eight tails and the jinchuriki using its power.

jiang
2nd August 2008, 3:52 AM
^^^ that would make a next good chapter if you ask me. Or perhaps next would show some more of naruto's actual training.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd August 2008, 3:58 AM
^^^ that would make a next good chapter if you ask me. Or perhaps next would show some more of naruto's actual training.

how about both??

lazypika
2nd August 2008, 4:17 AM
how about both??

if they do both it'll take forever to finish them i want to see what akatsuki does to konoha

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd August 2008, 4:43 AM
if they do both it'll take forever to finish them i want to see what akatsuki does to konoha

im saying for the next chapter do a little of both.

HoennMaster
2nd August 2008, 6:49 AM
Well if you ask me Tsunade isn't going to be killed but is going to die because of her powerful healing jutsu (which practically makes her an immortal during a battle) because of the side-effects of that jutsu (which reduces the life-span of the user).
What my guess is that Pein would have to retreat because he would not be able to kill Tsunade, after that she would wait for Naruto to return from training & tell him more about Pein before she dies because of the side-effects. Also i think this would happen because we haven't till now seen Tsunade's true self till now.
As for the chapter it was ok.

At least that would be more original then killing her. True self? I don't remember that....when did that happen?

LonesomeDiamond
2nd August 2008, 7:09 AM
^did you forget that Tsunade's a 50-some year old lady? Her true self is her old, real body. We never saw her face, just her viciously wrinkly arm O.O

And killing all three sannin isnt cheap its a plot device, and it works perfectly w/ this student surpassing the master thing theyre doing. if it doesnt happen, Sakura will continue to be useless, thats what im trying to say. Like Naruto and Sasuke, she'll have to learn to fend for herself and stop hiding behind her masters...it works...this is actually the area where Kishi is writing WELL imo!

jiang
2nd August 2008, 7:39 AM
^did you forget that Tsunade's a 50-some year old lady? Her true self is her old, real body. We never saw her face, just her viciously wrinkly arm O.O

And killing all three sannin isnt cheap its a plot device, and it works perfectly w/ this student surpassing the master thing theyre doing. if it doesnt happen, Sakura will continue to be useless, thats what im trying to say. Like Naruto and Sasuke, she'll have to learn to fend for herself and stop hiding behind her masters...it works...this is actually the area where Kishi is writing WELL imo!

I must agree. Well said. Tsunade dying is needed for the plot and one of the inevitable things in life is change, and for change to happen, as with anything else, there has to be some sacrifices even if it means losing loved ones, in this case, lovable characters because in that, people/characters learn to grow...
things happen, and as I have said, and as many people before me have said, tsunade's death is inevitable, the question that remains is how she is going to die. Her death has been foreshadowed in the story, and I think it will come sooner or later.

HoennMaster
2nd August 2008, 7:58 AM
The user I quoted said we just saw Tsunade's "real form", and It didn't sound like he was referring to the Search for Tsunade arc. Also, you don't need to kill the master to have the student surpass. I admit that with the Orochimaru is was inevitable, and with Jiraiya it was a good plot device. However, with Tsunade it is overkill.

Her dying is not necessary at all. Sakura has shown a lot of development even with her still alive. In fact, Tsunade stepping down would be way better then killing her just 3-5 years into her rule. not to mention that in no way do I see Sasuke any better then Orochimaru. Both of them are pathetic when compared to their former teammates.

Lucario At Service
2nd August 2008, 11:02 AM
The user I quoted said we just saw Tsunade's "real form", and It didn't sound like he was referring to the Search for Tsunade arc.

Well i was just trying to tell that we haven't seen Tsunade's trueself till now & the only way according to me we would see it is when she dies.

As for the chapter, i think it had many funny parts to it like the one where the Jinchuuriki starts to write something just when Sasuke has kicked him.
Also i have seen many people saying that, Sasuke wasn't stabbed but used some sort of Genjutsu or used the Kawarimi jutsu to escape the stabs. And even some people say that he was stabbed but not fatally. But what if most of the things which happened in this chapter is a Genjutsu created by the Jinchuuriki & all of Team Hawk (even Sasuke) is caught in it. Also i think the rapping the Jinchuuriki is doing might be for creating a Sound based Genjutsu.
Also i have noticed one thing in this chapter. According to Chapter 408, the ninja who told Team Hawk how to identify the Jinchuuriki said that the 8-tails carries 8 swords with him. But in this chapters fight we only saw the Jinchuuriki use 7 swords, which is odd & also raises a lot of question to why he didn't truly use all of his swords.

Rex Kamex
2nd August 2008, 3:15 PM
that's the volume we are in right?

It's the next volume to be released in Japan (on August 4th). The current manga in Weekly Shonen Jump is always beyond the volume that's about to be released, so the latest chapters are actually in 43 (if Wikipedia is right about the 42nd volume ending with the 402nd chapter).

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd August 2008, 4:02 PM
Well i was just trying to tell that we haven't seen Tsunade's trueself till now & the only way according to me we would see it is when she dies.

As for the chapter, i think it had many funny parts to it like the one where the Jinchuuriki starts to write something just when Sasuke has kicked him.
Also i have seen many people saying that, Sasuke wasn't stabbed but used some sort of Genjutsu or used the Kawarimi jutsu to escape the stabs. And even some people say that he was stabbed but not fatally. But what if most of the things which happened in this chapter is a Genjutsu created by the Jinchuuriki & all of Team Hawk (even Sasuke) is caught in it. Also i think the rapping the Jinchuuriki is doing might be for creating a Sound based Genjutsu.
Also i have noticed one thing in this chapter. According to Chapter 408, the ninja who told Team Hawk how to identify the Jinchuuriki said that the 8-tails carries 8 swords with him. But in this chapters fight we only saw the Jinchuuriki use 7 swords, which is odd & also raises a lot of question to why he didn't truly use all of his swords.
now that i think about it it kinda seems like he is using sound based genjutusu.

bigpop618
3rd August 2008, 1:23 AM
To be honest Im not interested in this fight. Not at all. I want to see Naruto's training.

JMS719
3rd August 2008, 1:35 AM
Let's see if Naruto fully perfect his Sage training. It should be interesting. But right now the Sasuke vs. Eight Tails is really good.

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd August 2008, 1:49 AM
Let's see if Naruto fully perfect his Sage training. It should be interesting. But right now the Sasuke vs. Eight Tails is really good.
you know why? cuz sasuke is losing.

LittleRedRodeo
3rd August 2008, 5:42 AM
I'm with bigpop. This is the most awful battle to date, managing to be even worse than the Sasuke/Itachi fight. The 8-tailed host is the dumbest character the series has ever thrown at us. This last chapter has made me quit Naruto cold.

MarshtompMan
4th August 2008, 3:35 AM
I'm with bigpop. This is the most awful battle to date, managing to be even worse than the Sasuke/Itachi fight. The 8-tailed host is the dumbest character the series has ever thrown at us. This last chapter has made me quit Naruto cold.

The 8-tails isn't dumb.
It's actually quite refreshing to see humor return to the series.

HoennMaster
4th August 2008, 10:55 AM
It's not humorous...it's annoying.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th August 2008, 4:58 PM
It's not humorous...it's annoying.

if you dont like it then dont read it that simple.

i cant believe the sharingan cant read the 8 tails movements.

off topic: the naruto fillers are so awsome, they are getting interesting.

bookist
4th August 2008, 6:04 PM
naruto shippuden or regular naruto?

~Heaven Help Us~
4th August 2008, 8:27 PM
naruto shippuden or regular naruto?

Shippuuden.

HoennMaster
4th August 2008, 9:12 PM
Yeah, I'm not going to read the manga because of ONE character..............

Blaziryu
4th August 2008, 11:48 PM
Kira Hachi (Killer Bee) is sure doing a number on Sasuke. However, I'm sure Sasuke put this guy in a illusion already. All we witness so far was just the warm-up.

uber gon
5th August 2008, 12:00 AM
Kira Hachi (Killer Bee) is sure doing a number on Sasuke. However, I'm sure Sasuke put this guy in a illusion already. All we witness so far was just the warm-up.

Heh, could you imagine if Killer Bee put SASUKE into an illusion? I'd say THAT would be a neat burn.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th August 2008, 1:05 AM
Heh, could you imagine if Killer Bee put SASUKE into an illusion? I'd say THAT would be a neat burn.

no it'd tight if sasuke is on the verge of losing then madara has to come in and get the 8 tails cuz sasuke sucks and he couldnt get it.

uber gon
5th August 2008, 7:13 PM
no it'd tight if sasuke is on the verge of losing then madara has to come in and get the 8 tails cuz sasuke sucks and he couldnt get it.

Meh, as long as Sasuke gets beat up. I'll be satisfied.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th August 2008, 11:01 PM
Meh, as long as Sasuke gets beat up. I'll be satisfied.

thats why he loses so madara has to step in.

daveshan
5th August 2008, 11:22 PM
Sorry to be a bother, but I just got into the shippuden anime and, although it's reeking of old-Naruto fillers at the moment, a lot of the discussion here makes me think that there will be more.

So what's going on in the manga right now? I only know of a little past the first (if there are more) find-Sasuke arc.

P.S. In case you can't tell or are unsure, I don't mind spoilers for Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th August 2008, 11:24 PM
Sorry to be a bother, but I just got into the shippuden anime and, although it's reeking of old-Naruto fillers at the moment, a lot of the discussion here makes me think that there will be more.

So what's going on in the manga right now? I only know of a little past the first (if there are more) find-Sasuke arc.

right now sasuke is capturing the 8 tails and naruto is going to train with the frogs, but before that alot of things happened. like jiraiya died itachi died asuma died etc.

daveshan
6th August 2008, 12:29 AM
Really? Wow! I knew Asama was going to die and I figured Itatchi was doomed, but Jiriya was one that I did not see coming. Kudos to Naruto.

But how is Sasuke fighting the fox with eight of its tails out if Naruto is somewhere else? Or do you mean that he is fighting the Jinnykakurutuorot... the kid with eight-tailed demon inside of him?

uber gon
6th August 2008, 1:06 AM
thats why he loses so madara has to step in.

I doubt Madara would randomly step in.

Mawile XD
6th August 2008, 3:20 AM
It would be cool though. I can see Madara watching Sasuke, to see how good he is.

Mawile XD
6th August 2008, 3:23 AM
Sorry, forum lag.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th August 2008, 4:35 PM
I doubt Madara would randomly step in.
why?you know since sasuke is so useless.

It would be cool though. I can see Madara watching Sasuke, to see how good he is.
yeah and we get to see him in action.

Really? Wow! I knew Asama was going to die and I figured Itatchi was doomed, but Jiriya was one that I did not see coming. Kudos to Naruto.

But how is Sasuke fighting the fox with eight of its tails out if Naruto is somewhere else? Or do you mean that he is fighting the Jinnykakurutuorot... the kid with eight-tailed demon inside of him?
you have to read it cuz theres alot that you missed.

SPOILERS!!!
1 (http://www.picpanda.com/images/tkduob4bsts06vy6kqa.jpg)
2 (http://www.picpanda.com/images/39y1p5nvdomuj4m2p61.jpg)
3 (http://www.picpanda.com/images/2xkh3o56olifcmeut3h5.jpg)
4 (http://www.picpanda.com/images/21mrhxv4adz10xmhxgr.jpg)

and theres more but for some reason the page didnt load.

The Doctor
6th August 2008, 4:54 PM
why?you know since sasuke is so useless.

As a character, certainly, but as a fighter, far from it. Even if it does make him come across as a total Gary-Stu. I'm not trying to defend him (he's a fictional character, for heaven's sake!), but about 70% of recent posts have been "lol sasuke will get pwned" or "Heh, I can't wait for Sasuke to get beaten."

yeah and we get to see him in action.

People like Madara all fall under a certain archetype in anime and manga, which is always accompanied by this line on Wikipedia: "While his/her full powers have not yet been seen, he/she is implied to be very powerful."

As to the whole thing about Killer Bee; he just isn't a good character on any level. He looks exactly like Raven from Tekken (http://www.tekkenpedia.com/images/9/9a/Raven.jpg), his fighting style, while a neat touch, but it's been done before (http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/b3/280px-Zoros_asura.jpg), and he's incredibly stereotypical. Kishimoto's logic is that he's black, therefore he must be a rapper! It's played for laughs but just comes across as crude both in stereotypes and comedy.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th August 2008, 5:06 PM
^^wow he does look like him. lol. and you know what i mean. he is a good fighter but he sucks. he swears he is the strongest but naruto is stronger.

Celebi_trainer_ice
6th August 2008, 5:48 PM
off topic: the naruto fillers are so awsome, they are getting interesting.

Off topic, but I must reply: This is so true.

uber gon
7th August 2008, 12:24 AM
Heh, wonder what Karin's skin tastes like?:D

FireKero!
7th August 2008, 4:45 AM

Basically, the show has switched focus to Sasuke and how he's dealing with his growing arsenal of moves. He encounters a few villains ( including his brother), but he hasn't actually WON a battle yet. Basically, it's his 'coming of age'. =/ Naruto is also growing stronger, but at a much slower pace. However, I believe he'll top Sasuke in a couple more years of manga time.

Heh, wonder what Karin's skin tastes like?:D

Cherry, perhaps? :)

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2008, 4:29 PM
Saiyanisland.com has the complete spoilers for the new chapter, you can either check them out or wait till tomorrow for the chapter. and sasuke is getting his *** kicked badly.finally. (http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?p=76992#post76992)

Horoika1
7th August 2008, 4:51 PM
Saiyanisland.com has the complete spoilers for the new chapter, you can either check them out or wait till tomorrow for the chapter. and sasuke is getting his *** kicked badly.finally. (http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?p=76992#post76992)

Thanks Heaven.

The Doctor
7th August 2008, 7:33 PM

Congratulations. Your dream has at last come true. And Killer Bee is still an utter stereotype.

jiang
7th August 2008, 7:46 PM
spoilers about sasuke getting his butt kicked. hehe. I hope it is not all, wish there goes to show some of naruto's training...really want to see that.

uber gon
7th August 2008, 7:54 PM
Cherry, perhaps? :)

I always thought she tasted like strawberry.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
8th August 2008, 12:10 AM

i think she tastes like watermelon.

Phatkav
8th August 2008, 2:39 AM
Does anyone think someone in Sasuke's team will die or get heavily injured in the fight against the 8th Beast Tail guy? I seriously hope so.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th August 2008, 2:45 AM
Does anyone think someone in Sasuke's team will die or get heavily injured in the fight against the 8th Beast Tail guy? I seriously hope so.

if anything suigetsu by kisame, or suigetsu will kill kisame. but i dobut karin or juugo will die.

jiang
8th August 2008, 2:49 AM
if anything suigetsu by kisame, or suigetsu will kill kisame. but i dobut karin or juugo will die.

i will go with this too. one or the other could get killed, or maybe both-suigetsu and kisame?

Phatkav
8th August 2008, 2:53 AM
Didn't they have a fight when Sasuke was fighting Itachi or not? I remember Suigetsu wanting to fight Kisame to get his sword or something, but then they never talked about it while Itachi and Sasuke were fighting.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th August 2008, 3:17 AM
Didn't they have a fight when Sasuke was fighting Itachi or not? I remember Suigetsu wanting to fight Kisame to get his sword or something, but then they never talked about it while Itachi and Sasuke were fighting.

they were about to fight but they didnt.at least they didnt show it.

FireKero!
8th August 2008, 5:29 AM

Hopefully a little bit of both. :)

they were about to fight but they didnt.at least they didnt show it.

I thought they did fight, but it just wasn't shown. Suigetsu did say in the Akatsuki meeting room that Kisame was still stronger than him.

HoennMaster
8th August 2008, 6:44 AM
I think I'm going to be sick..............

~Heaven Help Us~
8th August 2008, 2:32 PM
that chapter was pretty cool. wow all of those hits to the eight tails and it still doesnt hurt him.and they finally showed narutos training!! i think in the next chapter the eight tails is gonna go eight tales form. cuz he is gonna bring out his 8th sword and he needs the octopus' 8 arms or tentacles whatever they are to control them.

Horoika1
8th August 2008, 2:53 PM
Pretty good chapter, was a surprise when they showed Naruto's training, wasn't expecting that.

A good chapter because it had both Sasuke and Naruto.

Gentleman Skeleton
8th August 2008, 4:56 PM

...And I always thought she tasted of pocky and chloroform, the usual taste of a Sasuke fangirl.

Phatkav
8th August 2008, 8:47 PM
Sasuke's team getting beat up was just great. It just made me happy that Sasuke was almost gonna die if it wasn't for Suigetsu.

And Naruto's training was hilarious too.

uber gon
8th August 2008, 8:54 PM
And Naruto's training was hilarious too.

You'd think Gamakichi would be more helpful with the training.

Atoyont
8th August 2008, 9:19 PM
Eh, "Pop" told Gamakichi to shut up after he said that Naruto would have to die.

As weird as that Karin thing was in this Chapter, I found that interesting, as we got to see more of his team's skills.

LonesomeDiamond
8th August 2008, 11:05 PM
i saw the spoilers for this chapter ealier this week, but didnt feel like commenting...

This chapter was really good, though, even w/ Karin's weird moaning(which actually made her interesting in a way). Naruto's training was cool, im glad they at least remembered the kage bunshin thing. Juugo's crazy transformations were probably the most interesting aspect of this chapter imo.

Good chapter, and it seems we're finally done waiting for things to happen. Theyre actually happening!

uber gon
8th August 2008, 11:08 PM
Eh, "Pop" told Gamakichi to shut up after he said that Naruto would have to die.

As weird as that Karin thing was in this Chapter, I found that interesting, as we got to see more of his team's skills.

Meh, I shudder at whatever innuendos are gonna be used in the SasukeXKarin scene.

jiang
8th August 2008, 11:26 PM
i saw the spoilers for this chapter ealier this week, but didnt feel like commenting...

This chapter was really good, though, even w/ Karin's weird moaning(which actually made her interesting in a way). Naruto's training was cool, im glad they at least remembered the kage bunshin thing. Juugo's crazy transformations were probably the most interesting aspect of this chapter imo.

Good chapter, and it seems we're finally done waiting for things to happen. Theyre actually happening!

oh sure they are! things are getting more interesting. i wonder how strong the eight tails really is. I bet r3ally strong to be such a pain for sasuke and his team. it was great showing several pages of naruto's training...I hope it gets to be put up to speed...

uber gon
8th August 2008, 11:43 PM
Wonder how a full body curse mark Juugo would look like?

LonesomeDiamond
8th August 2008, 11:46 PM
^I think his tranformations are random. He can control it when hes in the right mind, but when he gets angry im sure his whole body just goes wacko. if he does that more than once, i doubt he will look the same compared to the first time...he IS the source of the curse mark so im sure he can do anything @_@

uber gon
8th August 2008, 11:47 PM
^I think his tranformations are random. He can control it when hes in the right mind, but when he gets angry im sure his whole body just goes wacko. if he does that more than once, i doubt he will look the same compared to the first time...he IS the source of the curse mark so im sure he can do anything @_@

Heh, I wanna see him look like the Leviation in Resistance: Rise of Man.:)

Blaziryu
9th August 2008, 12:27 AM
I think Karin had a organsm when Sasuke was biting her. Well from the look of things, she was going to have many of them since all 3 Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo are getting their butts whoop.

uber gon
9th August 2008, 1:03 AM
I think Karin had a organsm when Sasuke was biting her. Well from the look of things, she was going to have many of them since all 3 Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo are getting their butts whoop.

No, I think she'd only scream like that for Sasuke, strange as it is.

LonesomeDiamond
9th August 2008, 1:42 AM
^I agree O.O

The technique itself was cool, but her reaction and how many times shes apparently used it was creepy =_="

daveshan
9th August 2008, 2:00 AM
Basically, the show has switched focus to Sasuke and how he's dealing with his growing arsenal of moves. He encounters a few villains ( including his brother), but he hasn't actually WON a battle yet. Basically, it's his 'coming of age'. =/ Naruto is also growing stronger, but at a much slower pace. However, I believe he'll top Sasuke in a couple more years of manga time.
If he hasn't won any, who beat Itatchi? Also, what did he do after Itatchi died, one of those "What's my purpose" arcs?

JMS719
9th August 2008, 2:42 AM
Yeah, that Karin thing freaked me out. I was like Whoa!

~Heaven Help Us~
9th August 2008, 4:29 AM
i wanna know what karin tastes like XD.

The Doctor
9th August 2008, 2:59 PM
Heh, I wanna see him look like the Leviation in Resistance: Rise of Man.:)

Why do you always think that a character will get an ability based on a game character? For one, those ideas aren't his, and using something similar to another idea is as good as plagiarism. No author does that for fear of getting discredited. Besides, as he's managed to make this manga last for 10 years, don't you think Kishimoto can think up ideas of his own?

Sorry, but it doesn't seem like you give the author much credit if you assume they'll just rip off another idea. And before you say "Oh, he'll tweak it", cherry-picking is still cherry-picking, whatever name you want to give it.

uber gon
9th August 2008, 9:31 PM
i wanna know what karin tastes like XD.

I think we ALL want to know.

cubsfan
9th August 2008, 11:57 PM
go eight tails yeAHHHHHHHHH

Phatkav
10th August 2008, 12:36 AM
If he hasn't won any, who beat Itatchi? Also, what did he do after Itatchi died, one of those "What's my purpose" arcs?

As far as I know Itachi has some illness that made unable to fight at full power. And beside Itachi never intended on killing Sasuke so it's not like he was fighting with full strength.

uber gon
10th August 2008, 8:48 AM
Heh, I found Pa mistaking "severely injured Naruto" with "toad Naruto" to be the highlight of this chapter.:D

~Heaven Help Us~
10th August 2008, 3:51 PM
Heh, I found Pa mistaking "severely injured Naruto" with "toad Naruto" to be the highlight of this chapter.:D

lol yeah.

i think in the next chapter the eight tails is gonna go eight tails. cuz think about it at the end of the chapter he says he's gonna bring out #8.

cubsfan
10th August 2008, 3:59 PM
hopefully someone on hawk dies, because its not gonna be sasuke

~Heaven Help Us~
10th August 2008, 4:40 PM
hopefully someone on hawk dies, because its not gonna be sasuke

if anyone dies it's juugo. because the least important one. also suigetsu is gonna get killed by kisame, karin by sakura. and sasuke if he dies (i seriously doubt it) he is gonna get killed by naruto. so juugo first.

uber gon
10th August 2008, 7:50 PM
if anyone dies it's juugo. because the least important one. also suigetsu is gonna get killed by kisame, karin by sakura. and sasuke if he dies (i seriously doubt it) he is gonna get killed by naruto. so juugo first.

No, I think Juugo would live in this fight, at least I want him to.

HoennMaster
10th August 2008, 8:26 PM
Why would Naruto kill Sasuke after spending so much time to try and bring him back?

uber gon
10th August 2008, 8:34 PM
Why would Naruto kill Sasuke after spending so much time to try and bring him back?

Because most people here want Sasuke DEAD.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th August 2008, 10:39 PM
because killing him would be the only way to bring him back.

LonesomeDiamond
10th August 2008, 11:49 PM
im pretty sure after Sasuke pulls enough crap, Naruto and Sakura are going to give up on him. theyre gonna realize hes gone cuz hes a jack*ss and want him dead...

squirrel boy
10th August 2008, 11:50 PM
my Naruto theory (in the right place)

i think that the toad sage's training will work, and Naruto will be much stronger than before, but during his training Sasuke and Hawk/Eagle will be collecting the last beast, the 8 tails, of course they need the nine tails, but naruto will be away when they look for him. Pein, Madara and Konan are using Sasuke and the other members of Hawk/Eagle as pawns but Sasuke said that they're using Akatsuki as pawns. (of course in the end i think they will both end up fight each other) and if that happens then i think only Sasuke and Madara will survive, then they will both attack Konaha and most likely kill Tsunade (leaving the Hokage position up for grabs) Sometime around then Naruto will finish his training, i think then Madara will somehow die. then the final battle, Sasuke V.S. Naruto. and of course Naruto will either kill Sasuke or imprison him. then Naruto would be Hokage thus finishing the two main stories-Become Hokage, and rescue Sasuke. i think then there will be a short story afterwards and then Naruto will end. if my theory is right then we will be seeing the story end around Ch. 450-470.

cubsfan
11th August 2008, 12:10 AM
ive got a feeling either lee or guy is going to die

~Heaven Help Us~
11th August 2008, 12:41 AM
im pretty sure after Sasuke pulls enough crap, Naruto and Sakura are going to give up on him. theyre gonna realize hes gone cuz hes a jack*ss and want him dead...

yes and hopefully he does die.

pokemaster95
11th August 2008, 2:58 AM
I hope Sasuke dies.The story is called Naruto,Not Saucgay.

And No Naruto chapter this weak.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th August 2008, 4:25 AM
I hope Sasuke dies.The story is called Naruto,Not Saucgay.

are you serious? who said that?

uber gon
11th August 2008, 6:58 AM

Well that bites.

jiang
11th August 2008, 7:17 AM
You know what, that news sucks big time! I thought it was getting better continuing on weekly...Anybody know why?

~Heaven Help Us~
11th August 2008, 4:16 PM
no for real who said that theres no new naruto?

~Heaven Help Us~
11th August 2008, 4:19 PM
no for real who said that theres no new naruto?

Alchemist_001
14th August 2008, 1:36 AM
there are new naruto

~Heaven Help Us~
14th August 2008, 1:39 AM
im actually starting to think there isnt cuz saiyn island has no spoilers.

edit: THERE IS NO NARUTO THIS WEEK. so this thread wont have new posts till next week.

pokemaster95
14th August 2008, 8:54 PM
Sry I didn't tell you where I got the news from. Serebii lag. I found out at a one piece website and they said there will not be any Shounen jump chapters because last week was a Double Issue. Well hopefully the chapter next week is good.

Anyways.How many more chapters until you think this fight will end.

LonesomeDiamond
14th August 2008, 8:57 PM
Oh, i see...Anything to make this suck more, i guess =_="
*sits and waits*

Horoika1
15th August 2008, 12:52 AM
Well that's depressing, I was hoping to see spoilers today...

Alchemist_001
15th August 2008, 1:04 AM
yea but i hope for the next episode its non stop excitement