PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Alchemist_001
15th August 2008, 1:06 AM
yea but i hope for the next episode its non stop excitement

uber gon
15th August 2008, 1:14 AM
Meh, at least by Labor day we may see something new.:)

Alchemist_001
15th August 2008, 1:25 AM
yea but i really want the 8 tailed beast to beat sasuke and his team thats why im so excited

uber gon
15th August 2008, 6:31 AM
yea but i really want the 8 tailed beast to beat sasuke and his team thats why im so excited

Meh, I think Sasuke will come up with some ****** up idea as to how to defeat Killer Bee.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th August 2008, 2:33 PM
Meh, I think Sasuke will come up with some ****** up idea as to how to defeat Killer Bee.

well thats kinda obvious. since sasuke is kishimotos favorite character no?

The Doctor
15th August 2008, 5:37 PM
well thats kinda obvious. since sasuke is kishimotos favorite character no?

Sasuke is his favourite to draw, certainly. But since Killer Bee is the antagonist, it's pretty much based on that, not preferance of a character.

Though judging by the powers the Mangekyou has, he'll probably be able to cure cancer for all we know.

HoennMaster
15th August 2008, 10:06 PM
Isn't Sasuke the villain here?

daveshan
16th August 2008, 12:20 AM
Sry I didn't tell you where I got the news from. Serebii lag. I found out at a one piece website and they said there will not be any Shounen jump chapters because last week was a Double Issue. Well hopefully the chapter next week is good.

Anyways.How many more chapters until you think this fight will end.

Knowing Naruto, 100 billion chapters.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th August 2008, 2:57 AM
Isn't Sasuke the villain here?

he is, but we dont know i the eight tales is a bad guy or not.

JMS719
19th August 2008, 9:00 PM
He just looks like a guy who was minding his own business until Sasuke came along.

JMS719
19th August 2008, 9:07 PM
He just looks like a guy who was minding his own business until Sasuke came along.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
20th August 2008, 9:30 PM

That and, Mr. Double post, it seemed like he was revered and a leader of like a clan or whatever. Sasuke just loves to **** things up =P

~Kaim

Alchemist_001
20th August 2008, 10:10 PM
That and, Mr. Double post, it seemed like he was revered and a leader of like a clan or whatever. Sasuke just loves to **** things up =P

~Kaim

i think hes like naruto and all the people of the village started protecting him because the has the 8 tailed beast in him but i think hes good

~Heaven Help Us~
21st August 2008, 12:10 AM
i dont think naruto has time for that i think he is busy training.

Lucario At Service
21st August 2008, 10:53 AM
Well it seems that Hawk's are getting beaten by the 8-tails & also it seems that the 8-tails is going to show its beast form at the end of the chapter. And by the looks of it, the 8-tail is a Bull with 8 tails which look like octopus arms (meaning a fusion of a Bull & a Octopus).

Hachibi points his finger to the sky.
His body is surrounded by an aura.
Sasuke attacks.
Hachibi fights back.
Sasuke activates his Sharingan.
He casts a genjutsu and uses the opportunity to take a break.
But suddenly Hachibi strikes.
Sasuke bleeds.
As Karin runs to his aid, Juugo says "I'll go"
"In a certain sense, the chakra in Sasuke's body and in mine are similar (both can undergo CS transformation and something about assimilation)" **
"My curse seal is suitable for Sasuke" **
Genjutsu seems to have no effect on Hachibi.
However, genjutsu is still an essential supplementary move.
Against a Jinchuuriki who can control the power of Bijuu, genjutsu is not easy to use.
The chapter ends with Hachibi completely transformed into 8-tail.
http://i36.*******.com/2af0svm.jpghttp://i33.*******.com/r88cwp.jpg
http://i36.*******.com/sll5ys.jpghttp://i37.*******.com/28cdqb4.jpg
http://i35.*******.com/rr145z.jpg

~Heaven Help Us~
21st August 2008, 3:09 PM
man that is so tight!!!i cant wait to read it!!man so cool the eight tails form.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st August 2008, 3:10 PM
man that is so tight!!!i cant wait to read it!!man so cool the eight tails form.

Cyan
21st August 2008, 5:10 PM
By the looks of it, I'm pretty sure that Hawk just crapped themselves when the Hachibi appeared.

jiang
22nd August 2008, 7:52 AM
sasuke was owned in this chapter! crazy 8 tailed beast! great chapter, lotsa action now, i guess we are in for some more soon.

NoDice
22nd August 2008, 8:42 AM
This chapter ranks among my favorites for sure! Sasuke gets owned by the badass Hachibi... AND hes mortally wounded! Tons of action!

Back in reality tho... Kishi will save that ******* and he will live to fight Naruto. For shame.

HoennMaster
22nd August 2008, 9:08 AM
That is one weird beast, a Bull/Ox with Octopus tails? ........................

So Sasuke basically has no skin left on his chest?

thunderblade12
22nd August 2008, 9:36 AM
Yeah Sasuke will live to fight Naruto but I have a feeling someone from Team Hawk will die here(Jugo)

The 8-tailed beast is really strong..wouldn't be too surprising.

Off topic:

There are 2 things I never understood about Naruto

1. How did he live? He was an orphan and he didn't make any money until he became a ninja and started doing missions. Were did he get money for his home and food?
2. If Naruto failed so many times then why was he the same age as Sasuke and Sakura when they all graduated. Sasuke started going to the academy at the same age as Naruto. That would have to mean the other 8 rookies failed too

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd August 2008, 6:38 PM
the eight tales is so ****ing awesome. its so cool. and finally sasuke is getting his *** kicked. most likely this fight will last a long time and by that time naruto will finish his training and he will save sasuke from the eight tales. thats what i predict.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd August 2008, 6:45 PM
the eight tales is so ****ing awesome. its so cool. and finally sasuke is getting his *** kicked. most likely this fight will last a long time and by that time naruto will finish his training and he will save sasuke from the eight tales. thats what i predict.

O__O that could work, remember when he said 'my brother is the only one to deflect the 8th one' 8 tails brother = 9 tails? since he is the only one stong enough to stop him. and yay I think Sasuke got his vocal cords ripped out! Yay no more talky for you XD

~kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd August 2008, 6:51 PM
yeah it makes sense since the kyuubi is stronger than the eight tails, and they are the most powerful forms of chakra so they are kinda like brothers.

ShadowDragon16
22nd August 2008, 6:58 PM
There was a small scene where Karin removed the top part of her shirt only to reveal more bite marks.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd August 2008, 7:14 PM
its so cool that the eight tales can control the eight tales beast. and one thing i dont get is why did he have like sharp teeth? like how naruto does when he goes kyuubi.

uber gon
22nd August 2008, 7:38 PM
So the eight tails is both an oxe and an octopus. Sweet.:p

Heh, looks like we're gonna see curse mark Sephiroth rip-off Sasuke again.:)

Atoyont
22nd August 2008, 7:43 PM
It appears as though, to heal the injured part of a body with Karin's technique that one has to bite the corresponding injured part.

Also the 8 tails appears to be one of the strongest characters in the series so far. Even without the Oxtopus.

Gentleman Skeleton
22nd August 2008, 7:51 PM
1. How did he live? He was an orphan and he didn't make any money until he became a ninja and started doing missions. Were did he get money for his home and food?
2. If Naruto failed so many times then why was he the same age as Sasuke and Sakura when they all graduated. Sasuke started going to the academy at the same age as Naruto. That would have to mean the other 8 rookies failed too

1) I'm sure Iruka and the Third Hokage are one of the reasons since the two of them understood the Fourth's sacrifice and probably know of his family relations to him.
2) Not sure about this one. Too bad Kishimoto doesn't have an SBS section of his manga volumes like Oda does with One Piece since I'm sure this would be one of the first questions asked.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd August 2008, 7:55 PM
Yeah Sasuke will live to fight Naruto but I have a feeling someone from Team Hawk will die here(Jugo)

The 8-tailed beast is really strong..wouldn't be too surprising.

Off topic:

There are 2 things I never understood about Naruto

maybe theres like 3 tests during his whole time in the academy and he failed the first 2 while everyone else passed and then if he failed the last on he was gonna fail the year so yeah.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd August 2008, 8:08 PM
It appears as though, to heal the injured part of a body with Karin's technique that one has to bite the corresponding injured part.

One problem with that theorey, what if he hurt his penis?

anyway,

what will happen to Juugo or whatever, does he like lose his hand nw or something? o_0

~Kaim

pimpsquirtle
22nd August 2008, 8:14 PM
he is, but we dont know i the eight tales is a bad guy or not.

I don't think anyone in this series is really all that bad. They are just going about their ideals in different way.

So the eight tails is both an oxe and an octopus. Sweet.:p

No. The 8 tails is and ox with 8 tails.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd August 2008, 8:16 PM
I don't think anyone in this series is really all that bad. They are just going about their ideals in different way.

yes because Gato and Orochimaru werent bad. and let me guess, next your gunna say Part 1 Sakura wasnt useless? -__-

~Kaim

ps. I know Gato didnt have a big part at all, but he was just an ***, like no ideals what so ever.

Alchemist_001
22nd August 2008, 8:24 PM
this chapter was live sasuke gets beaten up but for sure he would survive and beat the 8 tailed beast

Alchemist_001
22nd August 2008, 8:25 PM
this chapter was live sasuke gets beaten up but for sure he would survive and beat the 8 tailed beast

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd August 2008, 8:31 PM

you do know that you just dropped my IQ 5 points and tripple posted in one fell swoop in an attack against the english language right?

~Kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd August 2008, 8:42 PM
No. The 8 tails is and ox with 8 tails.

yes he is an ox and an octopus.

Musapion
22nd August 2008, 9:59 PM
Actually, Orochimaru wasn't portrayed as entirely evil. You can see it even when it's not a flashback to his youth, he's just obsessed with power and rebirth and immortality, and you can see the seeds of that in his last flashback.

Gato, on the other hand, simply wasn't developed enough for us to know his motives. He was just a greedy coward. ^^; But most of the villains aren't just "evil" and I like that about this series.

Musapion
22nd August 2008, 10:00 PM
Actually, Orochimaru wasn't portrayed as entirely evil. You can see it even when it's not a flashback to his youth, he's just obsessed with power and rebirth and immortality, and you can see the seeds of that in his last flashback.

Gato, on the other hand, simply wasn't developed enough for us to know his motives. He was just a greedy coward. ^^; But most of the villains aren't just "evil" and I like that about this series.

Razor Shiftry
22nd August 2008, 10:03 PM
Yay! Sasuke gets a hole in his chest and 8-tails turns into an uber tauros/Octillery fusion xD haha. i hope 8-tails survives. even if its for Sasuke to come back and own his ***...:/

and Yay! the naruto anime shippuden is finally strting to get back to the real story! 2-tails look Mother F'ucking awesome. yay for blue kittys of pwnage ^^

HoennMaster
22nd August 2008, 11:17 PM
So is Sasuke's skin on his chest gone? Or am I missing something?

One problem with that theorey, what if he hurt his penis?

Oh boy

NoDice
22nd August 2008, 11:44 PM
So is Sasuke's skin on his chest gone? Or am I missing something?

No Im pretty sure that hes got a gaping hole in his chest... no skin scrapes about it. If you look close enough in the dark area, I think you can see some ribs.

Leon
22nd August 2008, 11:58 PM
It's defiantly a massive hole in his chest. And I'm very interested on whats going to happen next. Specifically how our 8 tails Jinchuuriki can control his beast, and if he'll revert back to human form after letting all 8 tails out.

Mawile XD
23rd August 2008, 12:47 AM
I'm sure he can. Remember when he was in the cave, or whatever it was, and we saw the tentacles and the glowing eyes? He was probably practicing with his biju.

I don't really care what happens now, as long as 8-Tails isn't uber-strong, and Sasuke needs to pull some ridiculous move to win. I'm just hoping Madara will step in, or something. And maybe with Jugo's flesh and chakra in him, Sasuke will be able to transform like him, and have mood swings. ;)

Horoika1
23rd August 2008, 1:32 AM
Well, I'm calling the Eight-Tailed Beast Octo-Ox.

Oxtopus is also a pretty good name (Someone posted on the page before).

I'd still rather see Naruto's training.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd August 2008, 2:47 AM

im pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

uber gon
23rd August 2008, 3:31 AM
yes he is an ox and an octopus.

Well, he's an oxe with octopus tentacles for tails.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd August 2008, 4:11 AM
Im SO glad it wasnt just an octopus...but i think Kishi just threw that octopus tail thing in cuz they have eight arms...lucky for him, its pretty bad*** XP.

My question from this chapter(which i rather enjoyed) is...What is Juugo's relation to Kimimaro besides the Cursed Mark? refering to him as a reincarnation...i dont think he was just talking about the mark...

Oh, i thought it was interesting that the eighth blade was the Ox's horns manifested on his arm...and his rapping toned down, so im really liking this character :D

ShadowDragon16
23rd August 2008, 4:51 AM
Juugo said he was going to fuse with Sasukes body, what would that do?

LonesomeDiamond
23rd August 2008, 5:14 AM
I think hes reactivating Sasuke's curse mark. I think its easy for him to do, because Sasuke has already possessed one, except this time, his cursed mark will be dependant on Juugo living...which means Juugo will probably die soon, so Sasuke doesnt mooch the mark too much again. :(

uber gon
23rd August 2008, 5:27 AM
I think hes reactivating Sasuke's curse mark. I think its easy for him to do, because Sasuke has already possessed one, except this time, his cursed mark will be dependant on Juugo living...which means Juugo will probably die soon, so Sasuke doesnt mooch the mark too much again. :(

That, or maybe Sasuke will have more control of when he wants to use the curse mark abilities, which means more power for an already overpowered character.:(

jiang
23rd August 2008, 5:41 AM
^^^ (above, all makes sense). with that, i also think juugo will die in the event. (if he uses himself to reactivate sasuke's curse mark, that might actually be his fate after all. and so, kishi making sasuke more powerful in the event too...

uber gon
23rd August 2008, 6:27 AM
^^^ (above, all makes sense). with that, i also think juugo will die in the event. (if he uses himself to reactivate sasuke's curse mark, that might actually be his fate after all. and so, kishi making sasuke more powerful in the event too...

Heh, maybe Juugo transfers ALL his curse enzymes into Sasuke. Either way, Sasuke is gonna become even more powerful in the end apparently.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd August 2008, 5:59 PM
the eight tales is by far the coolest bijuu. well besides the kyuubi. but its so awesome!

Horoika1
23rd August 2008, 6:23 PM
But wasn't Sasuke's curse mark gotten rid of when Itachi sealed away Orochimaru?

So it seems Juugo is going to sacrifice himself...

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd August 2008, 6:48 PM
his curse mark got removed, and no juugo is just giving him some of his flesh and maybe give him the curse mark again.

ShadowDragon16
24th August 2008, 12:42 AM
What would be cool is if Juugo reactivated Sasukes curse mark and fused himself with sasuke, that Sasukes Seal of the Heavens, Juugos Seal, and the Mangekuyo Sharingan, wow Hachibi might have some trouble on his hands......... or paws.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
24th August 2008, 1:02 AM
What would be cool is if Juugo reactivated Sasukes curse mark and fused himself with sasuke, that Sasukes Seal of the Heavens, Juugos Seal, and the Mangekuyo Sharingan, wow Hachibi might have some trouble on his hands......... or paws.

I believe the correct term is hooves.

And thank you HHU finally someone realized it.

but yeah I honestly dont think Juugo will die, maybe be a but useless now [more so than before] but if Sakura can survive a uselessness streak for Part 1 anything is possible for him.

And I still stand for the fact that Naruto will show up and the Kyuubi will kick *** X3.

~Kaim

uber gon
24th August 2008, 2:07 AM
And I still stand for the fact that Naruto will show up and the Kyuubi will kick *** X3.

~Kaim

Maybe Naruto will be able to shift between himself and the Kyubi like Killer Bee.:)

LonesomeDiamond
24th August 2008, 2:23 AM
^I think theyre trying to avoid doing that...it seems like nobody likes Kyuubi, even if hes a pretty nice guy...its those dirty Uchiha's who gave him a bad name...O_O

(how random was that?!)

~Heaven Help Us~
24th August 2008, 2:33 AM
the eight tales is kinda actually cooler than the kyuubi now that i think about it.

JMS719
24th August 2008, 5:18 AM
I think his true form is very freaky and scary! Way better looking than the kyuubi in my opinion.

LonesomeDiamond
24th August 2008, 5:41 AM
^Im pretty sure the Hachibi is an original creature Kishi created for Naruto. since the Kyuubi is a preexisting Mythical Japanese creature, Kishi couldnt tamper w/ its image as much(im glad he didnt)...I still like the Kyuubi's attitide alot, and it seems like the Hachibi doesnt even have a personality...

LonesomeDiamond
24th August 2008, 5:42 AM
^Im pretty sure the Hachibi is an original creature Kishi created for Naruto. since the Kyuubi is a preexisting Mythical Japanese creature, Kishi couldnt tamper w/ its image as much(im glad he didnt)...I still like the Kyuubi's attitide alot, and it seems like the Hachibi doesnt even have a personality...

uber gon
24th August 2008, 6:48 AM

I'm sure Hachibi will have a personality. Maybe something similar to Jack Sparrow in the Pirates movies.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
24th August 2008, 3:19 PM
they wont show the eight tales personality, because remember the eight tales jinchuriki could control it. and the kyuubis attitude is tight.

uber gon
24th August 2008, 7:22 PM
they wont show the eight tales personality, because remember the eight tales jinchuriki could control it. and the kyuubis attitude is tight.

Meh, we may see the eight tails's personality. Maybe the host and beast communicate telepathically.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
24th August 2008, 9:25 PM
Meh, we may see the eight tails's personality. Maybe the host and beast communicate telepathically.:)

or when they take it out of him, if they do.

Cyan
25th August 2008, 3:11 AM
I'm sure Hachibi will have a personality. Maybe something similar to Jack Sparrow in the Pirates movies.:)

That would be epic.

So the Hachibi is a freaky bull/octopus hybrid? My favorite.

JMS719
25th August 2008, 7:40 AM
I still can't believe they work together as partners especially when they dispel Sasuke's genjutsu. But I wonder how were they able to dispel Mangekyo Sharingan genjutsu?

uber gon
25th August 2008, 4:55 PM
I still can't believe they work together as partners especially when they dispel Sasuke's genjutsu. But I wonder how were they able to dispel Mangekyo Sharingan genjutsu?

Heh, now imagine if Naruto and the fox worked together in the same manner.:)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
25th August 2008, 6:07 PM
Heh, now imagine if Naruto and the fox worked together in the same manner.:)

That my friend would be nice, and Sasuke wouldnt be top dog anymore, but that would make Naruto uber, therefore he would not need his Sage training.

And Shinobi Pachirisu, it wasnt just the Uchiha's that gave the Kyuubii a bad name, it also is his fault as well, we have seen from the times that Naruto and him have comunicated he has always been spiteful and malicious towards him [though I can understand since he is trapped inside him] but some 'nice guy' would be nice, not an engine of destruction like he or for that matter, any of the beasts are.

~Kaim

uber gon
25th August 2008, 7:53 PM
That my friend would be nice, and Sasuke wouldnt be top dog anymore, but that would make Naruto uber, therefore he would not need his Sage training.

~Kaim

Well there is still Sasuke's sharingan abilities, but I guess it'd be nice if they both worked together.

Alchemist_001
25th August 2008, 8:44 PM
Well there is still Sasuke's sharingan abilities, but I guess it'd be nice if they both worked together.

it would be good like when the ox jinchuriki could change into his like the other guy but as u said sasukes sharingan and i think it was at the begining sasuke looked into naruto and saw the kyuubii

uber gon
25th August 2008, 8:58 PM
it would be good like when the ox jinchuriki could change into his like the other guy but as u said sasukes sharingan and i think it was at the begining sasuke looked into naruto and saw the kyuubii

Plus Sasuke apparently had sealing abilities so maybe he'll try that next issue. Well that, or we just concentrate on Naruto's training for now.

JMS719
27th August 2008, 4:56 AM
Yeah, I wanna see where naruto's training gets him. Let's see if it will be enough to stop Pain. Probably not...

~Heaven Help Us~
27th August 2008, 3:42 PM
since when did sasuke have sealing abilities?

uber gon
27th August 2008, 7:28 PM
Yeah, I wanna see where naruto's training gets him. Let's see if it will be enough to stop Pain. Probably not...

It probably will. Heh, maybe he'll be able to use long ranged Rasenshurikens.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
28th August 2008, 5:03 AM
Spoilers:

wtf?!? naruto can use senjustu?!? (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7466/pic1dv9.png)
2 (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3819/pic2gt8.png)
3 (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1839/pic3eq4.png)
4 (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6240/pic4od6.png)
Amaterasu! (http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6820/pic5ov2.png)

naruto has gotten the hang of senjutsu sorta.

HoennMaster
28th August 2008, 6:03 AM
Kind of hard to see some of them, but it looks like Suigetsu is dead in one of those.

JMS719
28th August 2008, 6:30 AM
Kind of hard to see some of them, but it looks like Suigetsu is dead in one of those.

Wow if he died I'd be like wow they killed off another great character.... Damnit!!!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
28th August 2008, 9:33 AM
I doubt Kishimoto will kill of Suigetsu already, he still needs to kill Kisame, also if you look at his facial expression it looks more like he's knocked out. I think that Sasuke will use his Mangekyo Sharingan to subdue the 8-tails (I wonder if even a tailed beast could stand up to the mangekyo sharingan?). But if anything, I wish Jugo, Karin and Suigetsu did more than just get beat around and get biten...

I'd like it if they want back to Naruto's sage training as well, I wonder what he'll be like afterwards.

NoDice
28th August 2008, 9:50 AM
I'd like it if they want back to Naruto's sage training as well, I wonder what he'll be like afterwards.

Kishi will probably make us wait until Naruto's next big battle to see it though.

28th August 2008, 10:11 AM
Yeah, it will probably be all about Sasuke then go to Naruto's training:
Naruto: Yay I finished!
Papa Toad: Yay....let's go back to Konoha before I strangle you

*several chapters later*
Naruto: Ah Pain, I will avenge Jiraiya...SAGE RASENGAN
Pain: ORIGINAL MOVE!
*Naruto kills pain, as overused orbs kill*

AuraWolf
28th August 2008, 12:16 PM
God i have been waiting to see Hachibi no orochi for a while now and discovered
"Great,It's a ox/octopus hybrid." I wonder why Masashi changed what it should of been,a snake, into a ox/octopus. He done the same with Sanbi Isonade.......

28th August 2008, 12:55 PM
Probably because after Orochimaru Kishimoto has had enough of snakes? The Oxopus looks awesome, and pretty menacing xD

I want to see more of those Ninja Cats they had a while back...

Cyan
28th August 2008, 6:23 PM
Probably because after Orochimaru Kishimoto has had enough of snakes? The Oxopus looks awesome, and pretty menacing xD

I want to see more of those Ninja Cats they had a while back...

The thing has eight octopus arms. Isn't ANYONE gonna make a tentacle rape joke?

I want to see moar Gama toads.

Alchemist_001
28th August 2008, 6:25 PM

doesnt it have 8 tails instead of 8 arms

uber gon
28th August 2008, 6:41 PM
Spoilers:

wtf?!? naruto can use senjustu?!? (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7466/pic1dv9.png)
2 (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3819/pic2gt8.png)
3 (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1839/pic3eq4.png)
4 (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6240/pic4od6.png)
Amaterasu! (http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6820/pic5ov2.png)

naruto has gotten the hang of senjutsu sorta.

Looks like everyone in the Leaf Village is in for a BID surprise when Naruto comes back.

Frankly I always knew Sasuke would be using Amaterasu at some point.

Well it looks like we're going to have some 8-tails backstory.:)

Cyan
28th August 2008, 6:49 PM
doesnt it have 8 tails instead of 8 arms

The arms act as the tails.

AuraWolf
28th August 2008, 6:54 PM

Lol.Tis the hentai bijuu XP I want to see more slugs lol
They have almost NO screantime.
And does anyone know if Sakura will EVER be able to summon slugs?
Sasuke summoned Manda and Naruto summoned Gamabunta so what's up with Sakura?

Cyan
28th August 2008, 6:57 PM
Lol.Tis the hentai bijuu XP I want to see more slugs lol
They have almost NO screantime.
And does anyone know if Sakura will EVER be able to summon slugs?
Sasuke summoned Manda and Naruto summoned Gamabunta so what's up with Sakura?

Doubtful. Sakura hasn't done crap since Zabuza.

uber gon
28th August 2008, 7:10 PM
Doubtful. Sakura hasn't done crap since Zabuza.

She might do something at some point.

Cyan
28th August 2008, 7:47 PM
She might do something at some point.

Or keep up with the status quo and do nothing.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th August 2008, 9:32 PM
Didn't sakura kill sasori?

28th August 2008, 10:53 PM
Well, technically it was Chiyo. But in the Rescue Gaara arc Sakura did have a pretty big role, and she's now the medic ninja of squad 7, so she is going something. I want to see Sakura v Karin though (especially seeing as Karin has been revealed to have medic-nin abilities)

uber gon
29th August 2008, 12:56 AM
Well, technically it was Chiyo. But in the Rescue Gaara arc Sakura did have a pretty big role, and she's now the medic ninja of squad 7, so she is going something. I want to see Sakura v Karin though (especially seeing as Karin has been revealed to have medic-nin abilities)

Yeah, I'd LOVE to see a catfight between them.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
29th August 2008, 2:34 AM
no im saying since Cyan said that sakura hasnt done crap. and karin vs sakura would be a pretty awesome battle.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th August 2008, 2:36 AM
no im saying since Cyan said that sakura hasnt done crap. and karin vs sakura would be a pretty awesome battle.

Horoika1
29th August 2008, 5:18 AM
Yeah, Sakura really needs something. She is really booooooring!

JMS719
29th August 2008, 7:11 AM
The new chapter was freakin awesome!!!! Sasuke's Amaterasu was beast! And Naruto is finally starting to master his sage training!

HoennMaster
29th August 2008, 7:38 AM
I actually liked this Sasuke chapter.......did I say that?

I really hope this battle wraps up soon. I'm excited for next week, I want to see if that flashback really had a big effect on him, or if it was just a moment of weakness...most likely number two though.

jiang
29th August 2008, 8:15 AM
this chapter is indeed a good one for a change..but hopefully it wont get too emotional...emo amaterasu. i wonder how things will turn out in the next chapter... (with this one, i have a feeling that sasuke will reunite with team kakashi in the future...SOME FLAshbacks for him i see more coming)

invisible-chan
29th August 2008, 10:07 AM
When I saw Sai "compliment" Ino, I decided that I loved that ship. It's so rediculouly amusing.

29th August 2008, 11:48 AM
He only complimented her to avoid getting beat like he did with Sakura...

As for this latest chapter, it was actually pretty cool. Sasuke is getting served, but I wonder how good is Emoterasu will do when he's sorrounded by WATER. Tsukiyomi or even Susanoo could work, but Amaterasu? Also, notice how Sakura was wearing Part 1 attire, but Naruto's looked like a cross between part 1 and part 2 xD

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th August 2008, 1:55 PM
I throughly enjoyed this chapter. But I guess fusing with Sasuke mean Juugo is a little kid? o_0 instead of a 6' 6'' beast we get like a 4' 9'' little kid? and all for Sasuke. What a lousy trade.

~Kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
29th August 2008, 2:48 PM
this chapter was tight.in sasukes flashback of naruto kakashi and sakura, naruto looked fat. and finally is naruto getting the hang of the sage training.

uber gon
29th August 2008, 6:56 PM
I throughly enjoyed this chapter. But I guess fusing with Sasuke mean Juugo is a little kid? o_0 instead of a 6' 6'' beast we get like a 4' 9'' little kid? and all for Sasuke. What a lousy trade.

~Kaim

Yeah, it is pretty lousy, but at least we get Naruto progressing with his Sage training.:)

Heh, I wonder how everyone back in the village will react to Naruto eating all those bugs?:p

Horoika1
29th August 2008, 7:09 PM
Darn, so little time spent with Naruto.

Sasuke vs Eight-Tales isn't as exciting. The peak of excitement in this chapter for me so far was Sasuke vs Itachi. That was a good battle.

uber gon
29th August 2008, 7:47 PM
Darn, so little time spent with Naruto.

Meh, at least Naruto is getting SOMETHING new.:)

Alchemist_001
29th August 2008, 9:12 PM
i want to see wat new techniques his eye has in the next chapter

uber gon
29th August 2008, 9:24 PM
i want to see wat new techniques his eye has in the next chapter

I doubt there's anythin "new" as in not seen before, but maybe there're variations in Sasuke's case.

LonesomeDiamond
30th August 2008, 12:49 AM
I liked this chapter, it was really good...until the end...seriously, sasuke stop feeding the fangirls w/ your whining! I also thought it was odd that he still has Amaterasu...did he develop it for his own Mangekyou, to reference Itachi...or did it "come equipped" w/ it?

And apparently, black people come from the cloud village...(not racist, just an observation)...and they all wear sunglasses(come on, kishi)

Naruto looks cool w/ frog eyes...and of course, hes going to progress freakishly fast!

Why do they always relate Sasuke to Kimimaro? are they doing that "you have the same eyes" thing again, or did Kimimaro get his disease in some involvement w/ Juugo(besides the curse mark)? Tiny Juugo makes me sad :( XP

jiang
30th August 2008, 1:06 AM
Juugo did become younger. is that a result of him giving him whatever to sasuke to recover? is it some sort of side-effect? I wonder how it is really...

and several posts above, yi kinda like that...hehehe EMOTERASU. =)

OtterPops
30th August 2008, 10:03 PM
Dang, this thread is still going on... :o

On topic: Its nice Sasuke remembered his teammates... not. You only think of them when you are about to die? What a jerk.

ShadowDragon16
30th August 2008, 11:10 PM
He probably only remembered them because he realized he shared a similar bond with team hawk as he did with team 7. I wonder if Amaterasu will be enough to take down Hachibi

~Heaven Help Us~
30th August 2008, 11:13 PM
He probably only remembered them because he realized he shared a similar bond with team hawk as he did with team 7. I wonder if Amaterasu will be enough to take down Hachibi

it will probably stop it for a while, while they run.

ShadowDragon16
30th August 2008, 11:19 PM
Maybe it will beat Hachibi and they grab him and flee.

uber gon
31st August 2008, 1:32 AM
On topic: Its nice Sasuke remembered his teammates... not. You only think of them when you are about to die? What a jerk.

Maybe Kishi wants us to dislike Sasuke even more.

Atoyont
31st August 2008, 3:07 AM
We'll just see what Sasuke does after the Hachibi encounter.
And what becomes of his team.
Juugo retrogressed in age.
Suigetsu is a puddle.
Karin... well, I don't know.

And Amaterasu is hotter than the sun. But apparently, it has no heat radiation.

invisible-chan
31st August 2008, 3:59 AM
He only complimented her to avoid getting beat like he did with Sakura...

That's why I said "compliment" in quotes. He was thinking something like, "Women like being called the opposite of what they are..."

uber gon
31st August 2008, 4:34 AM
And Amaterasu is hotter than the sun. But apparently, it has no heat radiation.

Well it is "special" fire. Although since Sasuke's Mangekyo looks like a nuclear atom, we may get to see something of radioactive proportions.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st August 2008, 4:45 AM
it's really cool how everyones MS looks different.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st August 2008, 4:56 AM
it's really cool how everyones MS looks different.

Not really, then that gives up more reasons to hate the Sharingan and it's uber abilites since they all like kill **** with one hit.

ie. Amaterasu, Kakashi's space thingy, etc.

~Kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
31st August 2008, 5:02 AM
what does IE mean? i never knew what that meant. and no i meant the designs are tight. by favorite doujutsu is the Byakugan.

bookist
31st August 2008, 6:33 AM
i know in means something like for example but not the exact meaning.

OtterPops
31st August 2008, 9:02 AM
i.e. (id est) and e.g. (exempli gratia) are both Latin abbreviations for "for example", even though id est doesn't necessarily mean "for example". :/

31st August 2008, 12:29 PM
I wonder how Sasuke's emoterasu will work well when he's sorrounded by fecking water...come on Kishi, it'd make more sense if he charged up a Chidori and stuck his hand in the freakin' water!

~Heaven Help Us~
31st August 2008, 2:46 PM
the Amaterasu won't just turn off with water. you can't turn it off. only Sasuke can.

31st August 2008, 4:08 PM
So Sasuke can beat logic AND science? Interesting..

The Doctor
31st August 2008, 4:27 PM
Amaterasu is described as being as hot, if not hotter, as the Sun. If anything, it would probably boil the water to evaporation.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st August 2008, 4:37 PM
yes that's why i was saying that it'll stop the eight tails in it's tracks for a while 'till they run away.that's what i think.

The Doctor
31st August 2008, 4:43 PM
Either that or boil the Hachibi alive, thus creating a tasty dish of tako and beef that could feed a small country.

31st August 2008, 6:38 PM
Amaterasu is described as being as hot, if not hotter, as the Sun. If anything, it would probably boil the water to evaporation.

But that would evaporate Suigetsu and burn Sasuke, Jugo and Karin...

uber gon
31st August 2008, 8:04 PM
I wonder how Sasuke's emoterasu will work well when he's sorrounded by fecking water...come on Kishi, it'd make more sense if he charged up a Chidori and stuck his hand in the freakin' water!

Maybe Amaterasu will fail and Sasuke will be forced to use Kirin.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
31st August 2008, 8:36 PM
what's kirin?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st August 2008, 8:37 PM
Yeah it was stated at sometime, that Amaterasu would burn for 7 days and 7 nights. So that shits hot.

But that would evaporate Suigetsu and burn Sasuke, Jugo and Karin...

Hallah F-ing luah XD cept I may miss Juugo

Maybe Amaterasu will fail and Sasuke will be forced to use Kirin.:)

Not so much, Remember Itachi was almost out of Chakra after using that and Tsukuyomi, and he had more Chakra at that time than Sasuke does now. So lets see what Sasuke has done,

Attacked, and stabbed 7 times
Got healed
Wasted Chakra on a genjutsu that didnt work
Got his chest ripped open
and is gunna use Amaterasu

If that doesnt work then I officially say that he is screwed.

On another note, didnt one of the cloud ninja guys look like Killer Bee's like son or something? of is it just my imagination?

~Kaim

EDIT: HHU Kirin is that huge fire thing that Sasuke used against Itachi that looked like a tiger....or a dragon....I forgot.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st August 2008, 8:40 PM
oh okay thanks, i never really paid attention to that jutsu. anyways. i thought that Amaterasu won't burn out until it completely burned whatever it's burning to dust.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st August 2008, 8:43 PM
oh okay thanks, i never really paid attention to that jutsu. anyways. i thought that Amaterasu won't burn out until it completely burned whatever it's burning to dust.

that, and I could have sworn Jiraya or someone said it burned for 7 days and nights o_0

~Kaim

ps. You double posted ^__^ dont want you to get in trouble. lol

uber gon
31st August 2008, 8:52 PM
On another note, didnt one of the cloud ninja guys look like Killer Bee's like son or something? of is it just my imagination?

~Kaim

EDIT: HHU Kirin is that huge fire thing that Sasuke used against Itachi that looked like a tiger....or a dragon....I forgot.

Yeah it could be Killer Bee's son, or his muscularly challenged brother.:D

Kirin is the giant LIGHTNING beast thing, NOT fire.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st August 2008, 9:03 PM
Yeah it could be Killer Bee's son, or his muscularly challenged brother.:D

Kirin is the giant LIGHTNING beast thing, NOT fire.

o_0 then what was the fire one?

damn I have memory problems XD

~Kaim

LonesomeDiamond
31st August 2008, 10:26 PM
You guys never remember any of this stuff. you remember small bits of dialogue but never techniques...@_@

You were thinking of the Katon! Gouryuuka No Jutsu, or Technique of the Grand Dragon Fireball. Sasuke used that to generate clouds so he COULD use the Kirin, which is a Lightning Dragon(Or something)...

And the Amaterasu can burn anything Sasuke focuses it on...ANYTHING. So stop saying "Sasuke iz dum, hes tryeeng too yooz Fir awn warter!"...but that does make me worry about Suigetsu O.O Oh, and it burns until that object is gone from existence, or if Sasuke deactivates it.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2158/killerbeeortarantulaaj3.png
(i dont think anyone will get this...) :(

~Heaven Help Us~
1st September 2008, 1:01 AM
^^ i didn't get it.

and it's hard for me to remember japanese jutsu names.

jiang
1st September 2008, 8:49 AM
question, if amaertasu burns everything--- just how long can it stay burning? long enough until it burns everything in its path or until it gets deactivated? how long does it last? anybody know?

uber gon
1st September 2008, 9:46 AM
o_0 then what was the fire one?

damn I have memory problems XD

~Kaim

Gouryuuka No Jutsu = Fire

Kirin = Lightning

1st September 2008, 10:34 AM
I think Kishimoto has really wasted Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo. It seems their only purpose it to help Sasuke when he gets pwned all the time. We need Suigetsu to kill Kisame.

By the way, when Jugo was healing Sasuke, he said it should work as his (Sasuke's) curse seal is the same type as Jugo's, but after defeating Orochimaru, didn't his curse seal dissapear?

Horoika1
1st September 2008, 4:44 PM
Yeah, that's what I said. But apparently Juugo didn't die, as my theory was theorizing....lol

uber gon
1st September 2008, 10:41 PM
I think Kishimoto has really wasted Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo. It seems their only purpose it to help Sasuke when he gets pwned all the time. We need Suigetsu to kill Kisame.

By the way, when Jugo was healing Sasuke, he said it should work as his (Sasuke's) curse seal is the same type as Jugo's, but after defeating Orochimaru, didn't his curse seal dissapear?

Maybe there was still some residue in Sasuke.

LonesomeDiamond
1st September 2008, 11:13 PM
^I think thats what it was. Also, since he already went through the trials of obtaining the cursemark, i think he can reobtain it w/out doing them again, y'know?

Oh, and the image i posted was something i did. The Lyrics are from a rap used in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...the Group who performed the song is called Tarantula, so i just made a bug joke...is he a Killer Bee or a Tarantula!?(being the eight tails, you would expect a tarantula! whoa, i didnt even think about that!) @_@

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
1st September 2008, 11:15 PM
You guys never remember any of this stuff. you remember small bits of dialogue but never techniques...@_@

You were thinking of the Katon! Gouryuuka No Jutsu, or Technique of the Grand Dragon Fireball. Sasuke used that to generate clouds so he COULD use the Kirin, which is a Lightning Dragon(Or something)...

And the Amaterasu can burn anything Sasuke focuses it on...ANYTHING. So stop saying "Sasuke iz dum, hes tryeeng too yooz Fir awn warter!"...but that does make me worry about Suigetsu O.O Oh, and it burns until that object is gone from existence, or if Sasuke deactivates it.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2158/killerbeeortarantulaaj3.png
(i dont think anyone will get this...) :(

Just to prove Shinobi Pachirisu's point:

He said that he was compatable with the Cursed seal in the first place, thats why he could heal him. XD

~Kaim

EDIT: Beaten

Lucario At Service
3rd September 2008, 1:28 PM
Well i just now saw some spoilers of the upcoming chapter & it seems that the KillerBee is Raikage's younger brother (as some people speculated before) if the translations are correct.

Hachibi is hit with Amaterasu
Some group of ninjas standing and watching with binoculars
"What to do?"
They say "The other pair is Akatsuki. We must report to Raikage. His yonger brother was attacked"
Scene changing to Naruto
Apparently oil training ends
Some book is given to Naruto
Fukasaku: "This is the first book Jiraiya wrote"
Note:- If you ask me the book which Fukasaku gave to Naruto is the original story (which didn't have any connection to the "Come Come" series of Jiraiya & which didn't sell that good) which Jiraiya wrote & from which Naruto's father Minato got the name for his son (since he was impressed from it according to chapter 382).

Also here are the pics relating to the spoiler,
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5664/31993355cc6.png
http://i33.*******.com/iqzeab.png
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3694/47446056ni8.png
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3318/24863120ew7.png

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd September 2008, 2:57 PM
^^ wow it seems the Amaterasu is actually affecting the eight tails. that kinda sucks.

that black guy(no need to be racist) that is watching the fight looks like the eight tails brother. they look identical.maybe twins?

and i cant wait to see narutos training.

Lucario At Service
3rd September 2008, 4:49 PM
Well a bit updated spoiler, it is the text which was present in the pics i posted earlier,
Picture-1:-
An Amaterasu of resolve

Picture-2:-
All-out-war!!! What will be the outcome...!!?
Title: A new power!!
Eight: Gwuhaaa!!

Picture-3:-
Sinobi 1: Wait a sec!
Shinobi 2: What is it?
Shinobi 1: That's the Uchiha family crest!
Shinobi 1: We should alert the Raikage immediately, rather than trying to deal with things ourselves (Filling in the blanks here, so don't come crying to me if the translation's wrong)
Shinobi 2: With his brother the victim of something like this, knowing the Raikage... he won't let this deed go unpunished

Picture-4:-
Fukasaku: Here ya' go, read it
Book: "do-konjo ninden"
Guts and an Iron Will: A Ninja Chronicle (A somewhat creative adaptation here...)
Naruto: do-konjo... ninden...

Sidetext: Sasuke, having gained a new power, ???????
Chapter Preview: What happens after Naruto reads Jiraiya's book!? Next Issue, "do-konjo ninden" ????????

Edit:- A bit more,

The Amaterasu hits Hachibi. It's a flame that is said to be inextinguishable.
The Amaterasu gets Karin as well (probably's Hachibi's deed)
Although very difficult, but eventually Sasuke defeats the Hachibi.
The shinobi duo watching with a binocular from afar see Sasuke's back.
Uchiha?
What should we do now?
The opponents are Akatsuki. Rather than acting on our own we should report this to Raikage-sama. His younger brother was beaten (the chinese word here can also mean "killed") he won't stay quiet about it.

Scene changes to Naruto.
Toad oil training is apparently finished.
Naruto seems to be able to draw the natural energy without using the oil now.
Naruto: If so, maybe I can use that jutsu as well...
Fukasaku: Huh? What're you talking about? But more important than that...
Fukasaku hands a book with "?????????" written on its cover to Naruto.
This is the first book written by Jiraiya-chan.

uber gon
3rd September 2008, 7:52 PM
So Naruto still retains his toad eyes. Wonder if he'll use the Rasenshuriken against Pein now?

LonesomeDiamond
3rd September 2008, 9:18 PM
^thats kind of a random leap...

I think he'll get the eyes knocked off him, i doubt they would keep that on him forever...

anyways, are you forgetting the fact that after reading this book, Naruto will FINALLY figure out that Minato is his father?! thats gonna be gewd :D

uber gon
3rd September 2008, 9:19 PM

I think he'll get the eyes knocked off him, i doubt they would keep that on him forever...

anyways, are you forgetting the fact that after reading this book, Naruto will FINALLY figure out that Minato is his father?! thats gonna be gewd :D

Meh, he probably already knows, but Kishi will probably picks this moment to say that Naruto knows who his parents are.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th September 2008, 12:03 AM

wow i didnt think of that.

Horoika1
4th September 2008, 1:15 AM
No, I believe Naruto is ignorant to the fact that he is the son of a Hokage. I think that was hushed up.

Horoika1
4th September 2008, 1:15 AM
No, I believe Naruto is ignorant to the fact that he is the son of a Hokage. I think that was hushed up.

uber gon
4th September 2008, 1:33 AM

Maybe, but who really knows.

The Doctor
4th September 2008, 5:39 PM
^^ wow it seems the Amaterasu is actually affecting the eight tails. that kinda sucks.

It's hotter than the bloody sun. If it didn't have an effect I'd be surprised.

that black guy(no need to be racist) that is watching the fight looks like the eight tails brother. they look identical.maybe twins?

There's a reason why nobody uses that logic anymore.

Maybe, but who really knows.

Something of that magnitude would be featured in the chapter, not told outside of that, if that's what you're trying to get at. So far, all Naruto knows is he's similar in appearance and personality to Minato. That doesn't necessarily mean he thinks Minato's his father.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th September 2008, 5:42 PM
^no i was actually surprised that the eight tails didn't try anything to stop it.

HoennMaster
4th September 2008, 7:48 PM
I just hope that we finally get some info on a Raikage, I'm sick of him/her/it/whatever not getting any focus, the Tsuchikage (spelling?) too.

uber gon
4th September 2008, 8:59 PM
Something of that magnitude would be featured in the chapter, not told outside of that, if that's what you're trying to get at. So far, all Naruto knows is he's similar in appearance and personality to Minato. That doesn't necessarily mean he thinks Minato's his father.

Wonder why nobody told him he's the son of the Hokage?

Horoika1
4th September 2008, 9:56 PM

Maybe he'd get cocky?

~Heaven Help Us~
4th September 2008, 10:02 PM
I just hope that we finally get some info on a Raikage, I'm sick of him/her/it/whatever not getting any focus, the Tsuchikage (spelling?) too.

so far we've seen the Hokage, Kazekage, and the Mizukage right?

LonesomeDiamond
4th September 2008, 11:19 PM
uber gon, do you know what youre reading? this is naruto, not a story where people tell others what they should know. hell, naruto doesnt even know about Hinata's crush yet! i really doubt hed ever be able to deduce that Yondaime was his father...

Anyways, i bet after Naruto learns this, his training will speed up quite a bit.

uber gon
5th September 2008, 12:27 AM
uber gon, do you know what youre reading? this is naruto, not a story where people tell others what they should know. hell, naruto doesnt even know about Hinata's crush yet! i really doubt hed ever be able to deduce that Yondaime was his father...

Anyways, i bet after Naruto learns this, his training will speed up quite a bit.

I'm just hoping Naruto learns to perfect his Sage training. That'll be a sight to see.

jiang
5th September 2008, 2:23 AM

maybe the third, and the higher ups and those close to naruto did not see the need for now to tell him. naruto may not be that inquisitive, or he may be that so naive not to ask himself about his parents (we cant tell for now, since we dont read naruto's mind). i think, maybe, those who care for naruto sees this not telling him a manner of toughening him up - molding him to become a better person, rather than just making him exploit on the fact that he is the son of the kick *** fourth hokage. by doing that, naruto can look into really coming from the bottom until he rises to the top. OR maybe, it was also minato's wish not to tell him who naruto really is to prepare him for his destiny. this is just maybe's...but i think i make sense...

Blueties
5th September 2008, 3:08 AM
Can someone tell me in which Manga Chapter is Naruto currently on as for release?

LonesomeDiamond
5th September 2008, 3:18 AM
415 is the next chapter, probably coming out tomorrow....

And Jiang, i agree w/ your theory. Naruto would be like sasuke if he knew who his father was...or worse, cuz his dad is cooler than sasuke's dad! *pushes Sasuke into the sandbox*

~Heaven Help Us~
5th September 2008, 5:30 AM
i just noticed, they haven't showed Shiho in a long time.

jiang
5th September 2008, 6:28 AM
uhm read 415 already. I bet sasuke really is the favorite. The 8 tails just went down like that, burned by amaterasu. sucks, not really that big of a fight with 8 tails going down early. so what can sasuke do with the nine tails? just look at it with a differently shaped pupil in one eye and then say, "You are mine" and then the nine tails in naruto goes tame or naruto will just drop dead, is that it? damn.

anyway, i guess this will now lead to another war. the two watchers will report to killerbee's bro and then war will be waged because it was an uchiha who brought down the 8 tails, and then konoha will be attacked. now, konoha will have their hands fuller than initially thought. i smell an early doom for tsunade...

Lucario At Service
5th September 2008, 11:55 AM
So Sasuke's new power is the ability to stop or put out 'Amaterasu' (from what i understood by reading the chapter).
Well in a way this news helps me in my theory about what is 'that jutsu' which Naruto learned might be (about which Naruto also talked in this chapter). My guess is that it might be a powerful & different variation of 'Amaterasu'.

Well why do i feel this, its because Jiraiya sealed 'Amaterasu' in a scroll to research on it during the his meeting with Itachi during the Tsunade Arc (i always thought why he sealed 'Amaterasu' then). Also it seems that some of the most powerful combos which Jiraiya used along with his Frog summoning partners were Fire Based.
So my theory is Jiraiya might have been sucessful in finding the secret of 'Amaterasu' & might have developed a powerful version of it to be used along with his Frog partners. But that technic might have required a lot of Chakra so thinking that Naruto might be able to use it (since he couldn't use Fire based jutsu's), Jiraiya thought him that technic but Naruto didn't manage to do it so Jiraiya tried to release a bit more Kyuubi Chakra by using the combination but it ended up in making Naruto the 'mini-kyuubi', so Jiraiya told not to use that technic because it would require the 9-tails chakra.
Also i think Naruto might have been able to learn that technic because of its high Chakra usage (since Naruto doesn't have the Fire Element Nature).
Now if my theory is correct Naruto can use a variation of 'Amaterasu' & Sasuke has the power to put out 'Amaterasu'. That would make a good balance between them.

Edit:- Well as for the book which Naruto got, i think it might help him in understanding Jiraiya & also about Pein (if the book has a character similar to Nagato & all the other ninja's who are now Pein's other bodies). Also it might make Naruto ask the question to why the name of the main character is similar to his name which might lead to him either discovering about his Father or get a clue about it (i didn't mention his mother because i believe that Naruto knows a bit about her since he has her clan name [i also have a theory about what would have happen to her, but i won't post it now because this post is already a bit bigger than my normal posts]).

As for the Raikage discovering about the kidnap & the Uchiha connection, he might first make a direct contact with the Konoha (not friendly type contact if you could understand what i mean to say), but i don't think they would start a war with Konoha now because i thing ever country keeps a record of the other countries missing-nin's & since Sasuke is also a missing-nin they might know about it.

Blaziryu
5th September 2008, 3:36 PM
Wow, Sasuke is truly dominating in the manga. This kid hasn't lost a single since he first appear in Part 2. I guess Kishi is saving Sasuke to get his butt whoop by Naruto after he finish his training.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th September 2008, 4:11 PM
Son of a ***** sasuke defeated the eight tails with just Amaterasu. that sucks, it didn't even put up a good fight. that sucks. poor karin btw.

and what naruto said that "maybe i can do it now" i think he meant the rasenshuriken.

uber gon
5th September 2008, 6:33 PM
and what naruto said that "maybe i can do it now" i think he meant the rasenshuriken.

Maybe, or maybe Naruto will learn how to use his second element soon.:)

Although mastering the Rasenshuriken would really be awesome at this point in the manga.

Atoyont
5th September 2008, 7:10 PM
While Amaterasu's cool and all (BLACK FLAMES), Kirin is arguably better, because it, apparently, doesn't use up much chakra at all, minus the Fire Jutsu used to heat up the air.

Lightning- nature's natural firework!

I want Naruto's normal eyes back.

Mawile XD
5th September 2008, 7:18 PM
I had a beautiful rant typed out about how in this battle, Kishimoto did well, so I'll make get this to the point.

1. Sasuke would've died three times, had the other members of Hawk not bailed him out.

2. Sasuke did not win. Hawk one. It was Sasuke, (the offensive force) and Snake, (the backup force, to heal Sasuke, and protect him when he's vulnerable.)

3. Karin healed him multiple times, Jugo healed him, (and saved his life), and Suigetsu saved them all from Killerbee's ultra super happy noobish beam ray of doom, and Sasuke would've lost if he was alone, like with Deidara and Itachi.

4. Sasuke isn't as uber as you all think. The only real time he was uber was against Deidara. Itachi came into his battle sick, hurt, and ready to lose. He wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, he was putting on a show, and he tricked Sasuke into thinking he was stronger. Killerbee is the real "uber" one, but whatever, since there's actually a REASON for all of his cheaper moments.

5. Sasuke could've actually had the chakra for Amaterasu, since Karin and Jugo both gave him chakra while they healed him.

6. It would be stupid if Killerbee had escaped from Amaterasu, because it was focused on him, and he was too huge to block, or escape it.

7. The only "uber" moment Sasuke had was how he actually used Amaterasu, since Itachi set Sasuke's Amaterasu to only be used when Sasuke saw Madara's Sharingan.

Thank you for reading.

-Mawile

uber gon
5th September 2008, 7:23 PM
Kinda weird how the user of Amaterasu's eyes bleed when it is used.

The Doctor
5th September 2008, 7:27 PM
Kinda weird how the user of Amaterasu's eyes bleed when it is used.

While this isn't canon, when Itachi performs Amaterasu in the video games, we get a shot of his eyes, then there's this eruption of black fire. I suppose it's something along the lines of focusing an obscenely large amount of fire-based chakra to the Mangekyou, which is then amplified ten thousand times to the point it can burn for a whole week. This in turn puts pressure on the eyes; or, as Itachi calls it, closing one of the mirrors in the kaleidoscope. Even with a perfect Mangekyou, the crying blood effect is still in place, albeit without the loss of eyesight.

That's my theory, anyway.

uber gon
5th September 2008, 10:15 PM
While this isn't canon, when Itachi performs Amaterasu in the video games, we get a shot of his eyes, then there's this eruption of black fire. I suppose it's something along the lines of focusing an obscenely large amount of fire-based chakra to the Mangekyou, which is then amplified ten thousand times to the point it can burn for a whole week. This in turn puts pressure on the eyes; or, as Itachi calls it, closing one of the mirrors in the kaleidoscope. Even with a perfect Mangekyou, the crying blood effect is still in place, albeit without the loss of eyesight.

That's my theory, anyway.

Which is why I'd rather use the Gouyuuka no Jutsu rather than Amaterasu.:)

Anyway, I wonder what training without toad oil will be like for Naruto?

Celebi_trainer_ice
5th September 2008, 10:40 PM
Wow, 1 shot of amaterasu was enough to subdue the 8-tails. What bullcrap.

Leon
5th September 2008, 10:58 PM
Just because Sasuke used Ametarasu doesn't mean it was the same technique Itachi planted in him. He could have his own version on it, seeing as when he "used" it on Madara, his MS was Itachis.
Naruto mastered the Sage training a little quickly. It took him a LOT longer to master his first element, and that seems easier than sage training. Although, I'm anxious to see what new effects this training will have on him in general.

HoennMaster
5th September 2008, 11:08 PM
I smell war on the horizon. Once the Raikage finds out a Konoha, or at least former Konoha ninja nabbed the eight-tails, I guarantee you they will begin to organize an attack.

squirrel boy
5th September 2008, 11:28 PM
I think another timeskip is on its way.
415: geez what a letdown, it too short im getting ****** about the one chapter a week crap. but still w/e it was good.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th September 2008, 12:56 AM
naruto isn't gonna make it back to konoha before the invasion. probably it's gonna be destroyed when he comes back.

NoDice
6th September 2008, 1:48 AM
I smell war on the horizon. Once the Raikage finds out a Konoha, or at least former Konoha ninja nabbed the eight-tails, I guarantee you they will begin to organize an attack.

That may not happen, since the ninja that are alerting the Raikage DID notice the Akatsuki cloaks that Hawk were wearing.

On a side note... I too, think its bull that Hachibi fell after only ONE attack. Granted it was Ameterasu, but still, after all the impressive ways he countered Sasuke's attacks? And then boom, hes burnt to a crisp and the battle has been won. The battle itself was good, but the ending sucked.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th September 2008, 1:50 AM
the battle could have been longer. eight tails didn't put up a fight.

LonesomeDiamond
6th September 2008, 2:51 AM
(Rank Up post btw)

To reinforce Leon's post pertaining to what Mawile XD said, Sasuke's current Mangekyou is NOT the same Mangekyou as the temporary one Itachi implanted in him. so he CAN control his own mangekyou. and Lucario At Service, Itachi could deactivate his own Amaterasu as well, i think Sasuke just found it more difficult than he expected to do it. its no new thing, his Amaterasu is the same as Itachi's(i think its a tribute to him, and HOPEFULLY his other Mangekyou techniques will be different).

I thought it was rather odd that Sasuke could slice off one of Hachibi's tails w/ his Nagashi....but he decided to start off w/ Amaterasu...

oh, and they DID prove it. im not being racist, its right in there. Black people DO come from the Cloud village in Naruto. Im sorry if thats offensive, its just the truth. and i think Raikage's gonna be a badass BECAUSE of this, actually. I cant wait to see that.

oh, and Naruto's eyes WERE annoying during this chapter...HIT HIM, PA!
(next week's gonna be emotional) :(

Kaim_Fabuyashi
6th September 2008, 4:03 AM
(Rank Up post btw)

To reinforce Leon's post pertaining to what Mawile XD said, Sasuke's current Mangekyou is NOT the same Mangekyou as the temporary one Itachi implanted in him. so he CAN control his own mangekyou. and Lucario At Service, Itachi could deactivate his own Amaterasu as well, i think Sasuke just found it more difficult than he expected to do it. its no new thing, his Amaterasu is the same as Itachi's(i think its a tribute to him, and HOPEFULLY his other Mangekyou techniques will be different).

I thought it was rather odd that Sasuke could slice off one of Hachibi's tails w/ his Nagashi....but he decided to start off w/ Amaterasu...

oh, and they DID prove it. im not being racist, its right in there. Black people DO come from the Cloud village in Naruto. Im sorry if thats offensive, its just the truth. and i think Raikage's gonna be a badass BECAUSE of this, actually. I cant wait to see that.

oh, and Naruto's eyes WERE annoying during this chapter...HIT HIM, PA!
(next week's gonna be emotional) :(

I hope he doesnt keep those eyes, give him the tears of blood Jiraya had D=

but yeah, ending sucked, great and dadny for Amaterasu but the 8 tails shouldnt have seemed that weak to be taken out with it, granted even though it is the ****ing black flame of shitting death.

yeah no clue whats gunna happen next week, all I know is that Konoha is ****ed in plain english.

~Kaim

Atoyont
6th September 2008, 6:52 AM
I just realized that I have no idea when Sasuke lost his Cursed Seal and when he got the Mangekyou.

Someone, please, enlighten me.

NoDice
6th September 2008, 9:14 AM
I just realized that I have no idea when Sasuke lost his Cursed Seal and when he got the Mangekyou.
Someone, please, enlighten me.

All of this happened over the Sasuke Vs. Itachi arc. Itachi banished Orochi from Sasukes body, and Sasuke got the Mangekyou from killing Itachi.

6th September 2008, 10:40 AM
Maybe one of the kage other than Hokage or Kazekage can do something >>
8-tails was beaten way to damn easily, but I do like how it shows without his Mangekyo, Sasuke is bloody weak.

Naruto's sage training is going by too quick...>>

~Heaven Help Us~
6th September 2008, 4:12 PM
quote from SP

well sasuke hasnt really trained to use his MS so that's why he can't control it.and are you kidding me? naruto's eyes were cool.

and KSW^^ that's true if sasuke didn't have the sharingan, he would be the weakest shinobi ever.

HoennMaster
6th September 2008, 4:32 PM
I think the battle would have been better if more time was spent on the 8-tails, and less on his human form, but to be honest I'm glad to be moving on.

That may not happen, since the ninja that are alerting the Raikage DID notice the Akatsuki cloaks that Hawk were wearing.

They also noticed the Uchiha crest.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th September 2008, 4:36 PM
^ yeah the probably don't know that Itachi is dead so they probably think it's him.

LonesomeDiamond
6th September 2008, 8:40 PM
I hope he doesnt keep those eyes, give him the tears of blood Jiraya had D=

Those werent tears of blood, they were extensions upon the markings Jiraiya already had on his face. Notice how he's always had them. when he was younger, they started as little dashes, and as he got older they became lines across his face. Theyre probably a measure of chakra or something, so when he went into sage mode, they spread across his face...

and to the "Sasuke would be the weakest ever w/out his Sharingan" comments...just no. first of all, he wouldnt be a ninja or even exist in the first place if he didnt have his Sharingan...and before the whole Itachi fight, he faired rather well just using Katon and Raiton techniques *ignores the meaningless jibberish of Sasuke vs Deidara*. he has his own stuff, he just abuses his Sharingan(/now Mangekyou). Sasuke has always been a good Ninja in Naruto....just a crappy character...=_="

~Heaven Help Us~
6th September 2008, 9:17 PM
I started hating sasuke in shippuuden only. before i never hated him.

LonesomeDiamond
6th September 2008, 9:32 PM
That doesnt even make sense. Sasuke was only a douchebag in the original story. now hes not as bad, im just sick of hearing about his life... and hes really not TOO bad using the Mangekyou. Did we really think he wouldnt when fighting a huge bull/octopus?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th September 2008, 1:06 AM
Those werent tears of blood, they were extensions upon the markings Jiraiya already had on his face. Notice how he's always had them. when he was younger, they started as little dashes, and as he got older they became lines across his face. Theyre probably a measure of chakra or something, so when he went into sage mode, they spread across his face...

and to the "Sasuke would be the weakest ever w/out his Sharingan" comments...just no. first of all, he wouldnt be a ninja or even exist in the first place if he didnt have his Sharingan...and before the whole Itachi fight, he faired rather well just using Katon and Raiton techniques *ignores the meaningless jibberish of Sasuke vs Deidara*. he has his own stuff, he just abuses his Sharingan(/now Mangekyou). Sasuke has always been a good Ninja in Naruto....just a crappy character...=_="

Well I know they werent 'blood' but I just call them that cause they look like streaks a tear would make, and are red. lol

~Kaim

Lucario At Service
7th September 2008, 10:26 AM
and Lucario At Service, Itachi could deactivate his own Amaterasu as well,
Well as much as i know, i never saw Itachi extinguish Amaterasu when he used it & he only used it 2 times in the whole manga (once during escaping from Jiraiya's jutsu & the second time during his fight with Sasuke). Also if Itachi knew that MS has the power to deactivate Amaterasu then i don't think he would have put his MS Amaterasu in Sasuke's eyes & make it so that it activates the moment it sees Madara's Sharingan because he was smart enough to figure out that if his MS has the power to extinguish Amaterasu then even Madara's MS would have it so it would be useless to do something like that.
My guess is that the ability to extinguish Amaterasu is either a special ability which only Sasuke has or is a random ability which doesn't appear to all MS users since Madara was also able to stop Amaterasu but how he did it is still in question.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th September 2008, 5:32 PM
^ Maybe Itachi and everyone else who could have used Amaterasu never tried to extinguish the Amaterasu because they never wanted to you know? you get me?like they use Amaterasu in an enemy so what would they extinguish it?

Lucario At Service
7th September 2008, 6:40 PM
^ Maybe Itachi and everyone else who could have used Amaterasu never tried to extinguish the Amaterasu because they never wanted to you know? you get me?like they use Amaterasu in an enemy so what would they extinguish it?
So it might be possible they didn't know about this power but Sasuke being the first one to do it (considering the fact that the method Madara used to stop the Amaterasu is different from Sasuke's way), it would really make this his own doujutsu. So in a way my thoery could be right (but i know that it has a high possiblity of not happening).

As a side note, i found that 'Naruto Databook 3' seems to have released in this week which contain some interesting facts about the story. Here are they,
Originally Posted by 'Iwanin' on Mangahelpers,
A. Kishimoto says the following questions will be answered:

1. Why the seal on the Kyuubi is gradually weakening.
2. Why Naruto started turning into the four tail version of the Nine Tails.
3. What Karin did for Sasuke before (my guess: blowjob).
4. If Kushina (Naruto's mom) is still alive at this point or not.
5. How Kakashi got the Mangekyou.

Stuff I've found interesting in my perusing.

B. Hidan is from the village of "hot water" (hot springs), so what you see on his forehead protector is steam, I guess. The village is small and has been drastically downsized due to the reigning peace and prosperity. The Church of Jashin's motto is "thou shalt massacre thy neighbour" (literal trans), and it attracted him because he was fed up with his peaceful village. He's 22 years old and gained his "immortality" by being a test subject for kinjutsu experiments carried out by his church. His "curse jutsu" can be done by anyone who knows how, but unless you're immortal you're not gonna get very far with it.

C. Chiyo was 73 years old, and not 150 as previously speculated (by me).

D. Kakuzu was 91 years old, which makes him the oldest with perhaps the exception of Madara, who's age is not revealed.

E. Madara's brother was named Izuna, and he died in battle, after he'd given up his eyes. Why they'd send a blind man into battle is beyond me.

F.The "three great doujutsu" are confirmed to be "Sharingan", "Byakugan" and "Rinnegan." The only confirmed power of Rinnegan is to allow a person to use all five elements.

G. Kishimoto answers the question of what would happen if a Hyuuga and an Uchiha had a kid in a humorous tone: one of the kid's eye's would be Sharingan, the other Byakugan.

H. Deidara was 19 years old. Heh! Pretty young.

I. Kakashi's Mangekyou Jutsu is called "Kamui" (Power of the Gods).

J. Design wise, Pain's beads are meant to evoque "self infliction" of pain.

K. Konan's wearing a pretty sexy gettup under that Akatsuki cloak. It's kinda like Karin's outfit, except strapless, and partially reveals her outter bossom. She's got a pierced belly buttom.

L. Gaara's lost Shukaku, but not his use of sand and his trademark eyes.
Here are a bit more,
Originally posted by 'tora-chan' on Mangahelpers,
:::Character names & quick ages:::

These are actually featured in the above part as well, but anyway...
New names we found about:
-Sai's "brother" was called Shin
-Madara's brother was called Izuna
-Fukasaku's wife is called Shima
-After finding out about Hashirama Senju and Minato Namikaze, now we know about the second and third Hokage's names as well, that is: Tobirama Senju and Hiruzen Sarutobi
-The names of Kakashi's dogs: Pakkun (this one you already know ), Shiba (the one with the black crest), Bisuke (little one with droopy eyes), Akino (one with glasses), Guruko (little one with Naruto-like whiskers), Uuhei (one with bandages), Urushi (one with not black crestlike fur), Buru (the big bulldog)
-Sai's senpai from Ne (who we see when he hands Sai the envelope from Danzou) is called Hyou
-The two guys from the Rain village, who Jiraiya questioned: Yuudachi (he got transformed), Ryuusui
-The guy in Orochimaru's lair that Suigetsu kills ignoring Sasuke's orders: Takishi
-The four women who were bathing in the hot springs Yamato & team 7 went to: Emiru, Sumire, Nae, Yui
-Nekobaa's granddaughter: Tamaki

And here's the age of some new charas:
-Sasori: 35
-Deidara: 19
-Kakuzu: 91
-Hidan: 22
-Suigetsu: 16
-Juugo: 18
-Karin: 16
-Sai: 17
-Yamato (Tenzou): 26

:::Jutsu names:::

Some jutsu names you might want to know. Mostly jutsu whose name we didn't hear in the manga.

-Ukojizai no Jutsu: Pain uses this jutsu to make rain fall.
-Kagura Shingan: Karin uses this jutsu to check a vast range around her. It's labeled as "hiden".
-Kagerou: the jutsu Zetsu uses to vanish and reapper in/from the ground.
-Kamui: the jutsu Kakashi uses with his Mangekyou against Deidara. It appears to be an original jutsu of his (that is, other people with other Mangekyou Sharingan probably can't do it).
-Karasubunshin no Jutsu: the bunshin jutsu Itachi uses to transform into crows XD It appears to be a normal jutsu, I mean, no hiden, no kekkei genkai XD
-Kishou Tensei: the jutsu Chiyo uses to revive Gaara. Level S.
-Kyoumen Shuuja no Jutsu: Pain used this jutsu to make team Gai clones appear.
-Kirin is labeled as S-level.
-Kuchiyose - Gamamise no Jutsu: Jiraiya used this jutsu to create the fake pub in the Rain village XD
-Kuchiyose - Raikou Kenka: Sasuke used this jutsu to summon weapons in the fight against Itachi.
-Gufuu Suika no Jutsu: Naruto & Yamato's joint jutsu used against Kakuzu.
-Saikan Chuushutsu no Jutsu: the jutsu Sakura used to extract Sasori's poison from Kankurou's body.
-CO (the second one is "O", not "zero"): Deidara's last jutsu.
-Shikigami no Mai: Konan's jutsu when she was floating in the air and her body transformed into paper.
-Shikoku Fuuin: the jutsu Jiraiya used to leave his last message on Fukasaku's back.
-Jagei Jubaku: the jutsu Sasuke used to make snakes coil around Juugo and Suigetsu to stop them. It's actually Orochimaru's, so I don't know if he's able to use it now..
-Shouten no Jutsu: the jutsu Pain used to transform random men into Itachi and Kisame.
-Suika no Jutsu: Suigetsu uses this jutsu to transform into water.
-Suiton - Gousuiwan no Jutsu: Suigetsu used this jutsu once to make his left arm bigger.
-Sennou Sousa no Jutsu: Sasori used this jutsu to control Yura's mind.
-Chidori Eisou: when you see Sasuke shooting a laserbeam-like Chidori from his hand, well, it's this jutsu XD;
-Tensha Fuuin - Amaterasu: this is how the Amaterasu Itachi sealed into Sasuke's left eye is called.
-Fuuton - Rasenshuriken is labeled as S-level.
-Magen - Kasegui no Jutsu: the jutsu both Itachi and Sasuke used against Orochimaru when he tried to enter their minds.
-Yamata no Jutsu is labeled as S-level (the user is Orochimaru, not Sasuke)

:::Kishimoto Q&A Session:::

I'll translate the very short Q&A session to which Kishimoto answered. It's 4am, ignore my horrible English.

--------------------
**About the sensei**

Q. How do you choose the characters' names?
A. I think about Japanese nouns and decide which ones might be good as names.

Q. What character would you like as your girlfriend?
A. No one. It's characters I create, after all...

Q. If you were a girl, who would you like as your boyfriend?
A. Shikamaru. He's smart and looks like he might be successful in life.
--------------------
--------------------
**About the characters**

Q. Do members of Akatsuki pairs sleep somewhere at night?
A. They get two single rooms.

Q. Now that Gaara doesn't have the Ichibi anymore he's unable to use the sand, right?
A. Both the sand and the rings around his eyes are there for good, they can't be taken away.

Q. If a Hyuuga and an Uchiha had a child together, what eyes would s/he get?
A. His right eye would be a Sharingan. Meaning that the left one would be a Byakugan! (LOL)

Q. If I drank Suigetsu would I get diarrhea?
A. He would just come out from your bottom.

Q. Why is Naruto able to summon Gamakichi if he signed the contract with Gamabunta?
A. Because signing a contract with Gamabunta means that he's able to summon not only him but any toad.

Q. What is Naruto's "new erotic ninjutsu"...?
A. I'd like to draw it one day. I can do it anytime, I just need the editor's approval.
--------------------
--------------------
**About the mysteries**

Q. Why did the Kyuubi's seal gradually fade?
Q. Why was Naruto able to grow up to four tails?
Q. What did Karin do to Sasuke in the past?
Q. Is Kushina alive?
Q. How did Kakashi awaken his Mangekyou Sharingan?

A. It's a secret!! Just keep on reading the manga!

Also it seems that the 4-tails Jinchuuriki name was Roushi & he was a wanderer. He went on a journey to control the excessive power of the 4-tails that he has had since childhood. At the end of his journey, with the help of the 4-tails power he learned lava element ninjutsu (Youton Ninjutsu) by fusing fire and earth natures. That lava of his could melt anything away.Also there are a ton's of thinks which are still being translated from that book & anyone interested can check the mangahelpers site.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th September 2008, 6:52 PM
LAS, that's really interesting what you put up in the spoiler tags.

Lucario At Service
7th September 2008, 6:56 PM
LAS, that's really interesting what you put up in the spoiler tags.
Well it would be much better if you thanks the people who translated it on mangahelpers since it is there hard work which got this info's to us (i just posted them here thats all).

HoennMaster
7th September 2008, 8:32 PM
Sasori is 35? He looks like he is early 20. Interesting things, thanks Lucario!

LonesomeDiamond
7th September 2008, 10:12 PM
LAS, go to page 6 of chapter 390. Zetsu says "He stopped Amaterasu to protect Sasuke's eyes." Itachi also used it other times during this part of the fight.

and that info is really good stuff, im still reading it...Konan's outfit, thats awesome XP

Now i cant wait for her presumed fight w/ Tsunade :D
Hopefully that one eye Sharingan one eye Byakugan thing doesnt happen XP...ever

~Heaven Help Us~
8th September 2008, 2:03 AM
and that info is really good stuff, im still reading it...Konan's outfit, thats awesome XP

i wanna see it, lola.

jiang
8th September 2008, 2:11 AM
great spoilers you got Lucario! this is info overload now. it is great you got to post them here. thanks! and thanks to to those who translated these. =)

the info here did make sense of what has happened in the story. (sorry to be so noobish but where did these info come from? from some sort of a naruto guide released in japan with the manga issue or is it separate from it?) I'd like to get more info about it, hopefully there would be more soon?

Lucario At Service
8th September 2008, 4:24 AM
LAS, go to page 6 of chapter 390. Zetsu says "He stopped Amaterasu to protect Sasuke's eyes." Itachi also used it other times during this part of the fight.
Well there is a bit of difference between stopping the usage of Amaterasu & extingusihing the already present Amaterasu flames. There Itachi was so perfect in using his MS that he could control the amount of flames he would use to the exact required amount & not going overload with it like Sasuke did against the 8-tails. Also if i am right Itachi didn't use the full power of Amaterasu during his fight with Sasuke because if he had done that Sasuke would have died there instantly. Also you must remember that Zetsu didn't knew Itachi's true motive about the fight with Sasuke, to him he was just trying to get Sasuke's eyes but in reality we know what happened. Also we have never seen Itachi extinguish the flames directly in any of the panals there.
Also it seems that every MS has a unique doujustu to itself (similar to ever MS is different form the other in appearence) or one can creat one with the help of the MS form what i understood by the databook's info, since the doujutsu which Kakashi (which he used against Deidara) is his own doujutsu which he created himself & no one other than him can use it.

great spoilers you got Lucario! this is info overload now. it is great you got to post them here. thanks! and thanks to to those who translated these. =)

the info here did make sense of what has happened in the story. (sorry to be so noobish but where did these info come from? from some sort of a naruto guide released in japan with the manga issue or is it separate from it?) I'd like to get more info about it, hopefully there would be more soon?
Well it is some sort of a naruto guide released in japan (not with the manga issue but seperately) containing many things & it is around 400 pages long. And also i didn't know about this thing & only found out when i was surf that site or there is no need to say sorry for being noobish because in a way i am also a noob about this data book thing.

Lucario At Service
8th September 2008, 10:32 AM
Making another post since the above one is already a bit long & i didn't want to make it any more big.

i wanna see it, lola.
Well here is that pic, thanks to people who posted this on mangahelpers (since i don't know who originally posted there, i don't know there name),
http://www.clockwork-angel.net/nayama/shanosho/shanosho07.jpg
Note:- Well this is about the elements, we have 5 of them,

• Fire Element - Katon
• Wind Element - Fuuton
• Lighting Element - Raiton
• Earth Element - Doton
• Water Element - Suiton

Next we the 3 fused elements,

• Earth + Water = Tree Element - Mokuton (used by Hashirama{1st Hokage} & Yamato)
• Wind + Water = Ice Element - Hyouton (used by the Haku & his clan)
• Fire + Earth = Lava Element - Youton (used by the 4-tails Jinchuuriki according to the data book)

So the left out possible combinations are,

Fire + Water
Lighting + Fire
Wind + Fire
Water + Lighting
Lighting + Earth
Earth + Wind
Wind + Lighting

I just want to know what do you think about these combination & do we have a possiblity of seeing any of these element fusions in upcoming chapters. Also i want to know what do you think would be the resultant of the fusions be like.

uber gon
8th September 2008, 6:27 PM
Naruto mastered the Sage training a little quickly. It took him a LOT longer to master his first element, and that seems easier than sage training. Although, I'm anxious to see what new effects this training will have on him in general.

Well he mastered summoning sage chakra with toad oil. He still needs some more training to summon the sage chakra on his own.

Lucario At Service
8th September 2008, 8:25 PM
Well he mastered summoning sage chakra without toad oil. He still needs some more training to summon the sage chakra on his own.
Do you mean to say he had mastered summoning sage chakra with toad oil or without it because as much as i know he only mastered summoing Sage Chakra with the help of the oil & the next step for his training is to summon it without the help of the oil.

Well if you ask me i think this part of his training should go more faster since now he would be able to use more KB's than during his oil training time because during that time he had to deal with the side-effect of the oil which turns a person into a frog if balance is not kept well. But now since he does not need the oil anymore he can forget about that problem (i saw many people think that turning into a frog is the side-effect of summoning Sage Chakra {if balance is not made} but in reality it is only the side-effect of using the toad-oil to speed up the training process thats all).

uber gon
8th September 2008, 9:05 PM
Do you mean to say he had mastered summoning sage chakra with toad oil or without it because as much as i know he only mastered summoing Sage Chakra with the help of the oil & the next step for his training is to summon it without the help of the oil.

Yeah, I meant with. Sorry.

Anyway, wonder what problems will Naruto face in his training soon.

Xenaero
8th September 2008, 9:15 PM
Anyway, wonder what problems will Naruto face in his training soon.

Knowing Naruto, he may inadvertantly cause another close call with the nine-tails like he did during the wind-elemental rasengan training with Yamato and Kakashi. It depends on what lengths he may have to go to in order to summon the Sage Chakra.

HoennMaster
8th September 2008, 11:15 PM
I like how now we have the names to some pointless characters that we will never see again! Yay, I hope more is translated soon. Holy Konan, all the guys in Konoha won't attack that.

uber gon
8th September 2008, 11:43 PM
Knowing Naruto, he may inadvertantly cause another close call with the nine-tails like he did during the wind-elemental rasengan training with Yamato and Kakashi. It depends on what lengths he may have to go to in order to summon the Sage Chakra.

I'm thinking it'll still be the whole almost turning into a frog gag. Bring on Pa's stick.:p

LonesomeDiamond
9th September 2008, 12:56 AM
Sweet, i didnt think there were pictures XP.

And didnt Sasuke EXTINGUISH the flames that were already on Karin? If he stopped the rest of the technique(which he may have done) ill agree, but it seems like all he did was extinguish the flames that got on Karin, which is the same thing Itachi did. i think finding any massive differences in Sasuke's variation of Amaterasu is a little much...cuz its probably not even going to be mentioned again...

Sweet, i knew Ice was wind and Water...i dont care if its not that hard to guess, it makes me happy...:P

Lava...i didnt even think of that...

~Heaven Help Us~
9th September 2008, 1:29 AM
^^ in the manga Kakashi said that wind and water make ice.it has been said before.

LonesomeDiamond
9th September 2008, 1:37 AM
oh...well since i dont remember that, i still guessed right so WHAM! XP

So...hopefully after Naruto's training, he'll learn alot of stuff Jiraiya knew. for example, if Naruto learned crazy hair techniques, that would be crazy...and of course ULTIMATE RASENGAN! when he uses Sage Mode.

Horoika1
9th September 2008, 5:31 AM
So....is Karin dead or mortally wounded (but still alive)?

I didn't get that part...

HoennMaster
9th September 2008, 7:44 AM
Mortally wounded is most likely. We'll find out soon though.

Lucario At Service
9th September 2008, 10:50 AM
Well a bit more translated info from the databook 3. It is about Itachi, Suigetsu, Juugo, Karin & the 3rd Technique of MS of Itachi - Susanoo.
Info on Itachi (Originally by 'tora-chan' on mangahelpers):-

About Itachi, let's see.. I browsed the entry (it's a bit long, I didn't read it fully, but I think my overview was decently thorough XD) and most of it just says what we already know, that is Itachi's past, what he did for the village, Sasuke etc. It doesn't say anything about his illness, his blindness or such :/ It doesn't even say anything about how he obtained his Mangekyou in detail or about Shisui, which I would've actually liked to know.. I still hope we will find out one day...

The only thing that might be interesting to know, or well, that might be useful to explain what happened in the manga, is what it says under "Naruto" and "Mangekyou Sharingan".
Under "Naruto" it says that Itachi saw Naruto as the one person able to save Sasuke and the village, that's why he told him what he did and "he put his hopes in him". And I guess also why he gave him some of his strength, though that isn't mentioned. This piece of info doesn't surprise me, but maybe some people were wondering...
Under "Mangekyou Sharingan" it says "He sacrificed himself and by having his younger brother witness his death he left him the 'Mangekyou Sharingan'. 'I will always exist, with you'... Itachi decided to continue to protect Sasuke even after his death." Judging by how it's written, it looks like the point (to get the Mangekyou, I mean) is not Sasuke killing Itachi, but Sasuke seeing Itachi die.

-------------------------------

Info on Suigetsu (got this also from mangahelpers, don't know who originally posted this):-

"Village of the Bloody Mist" refers to the Hidden Village of Mist, feared for its extreme customary practice. 16 years ago, a child prodigy was born in this village. This is the younger of the Houzuki brothers - Suigetsu. Having the powers unique to his clan and reputed to be the "reincarnation of the Kijin" (refers to Zabuza), Suigetsu, together with his brother Mangetsu, dreamt to inherit the title of Shinobi Gatana (ninja swords) and this acted as their motivation to finish cruel missions day by day... Then this dream shattered with the death of his brother, and Suigetsu changed his ambition to "collecting all the swords". With the humiliation of being captured by Orochimaru, his ambition could not be fulfilled. Now that he is freed from his water prison, Suigetsu can once again walk towards his goal.

Info on Juugo (got this also from mangahelpers, don't know who originally posted this):-

Usually a calm person, though one time he became so angry that he devoured an entire village, earning him the fearsome nickname Tenbin. Cursing his existence, he took to secluding himself in caves, until Kimimaro came to him. Following Kimimaro, Juugo went to one of Oreo's human experimentation labs, and that's how the curse seal came to be. Both Kimimaro and Orochimaru died as time passed, and he went back into seclusion. The light that beckoned him forth again was Sasuke, the person Kimimaro entrusted his life to.

Info on Karin (got this also from mangahelpers, don't know who originally posted this):-

Lived in a small village that was burned out during a war. Was the only survivor, completely unharmed. Oro randomly found her after that and asked how she survived, and answered that she could tell a huge group of people were coming. Oro then brought her to his hideout, where she served him, but only as a means to get closer to Sasuke. No mention of what she did to Sasuke that one time that Suigetsu talked about.

Info about Susanoo (Originally by 'tora-chan' on mangahelpers):-

It's two pages long, but I'll make the effort of translating it for you..

""Amaterasu", representing "the material world and light" and "Tsukuyomi", symbolizing "the spiritual world and darkness", are two jutsu that can only be used by the ones who awakened the "Mangekyou Sharingan", the almighty eyes that can see through anything. The power of the violent god resides in the ones who are able control both jutsu: that is Susanoo. The chakra becomes tangible and takes the shape of the great, strong belligerent god. His fighting spirit doesn't abate until he has destroyed all the enemies before him.
Susanoo possesses a flawless offense and defense thanks to the "incorporeal tools" he holds in both of his hands. The "Sword of Totsuka" in his right hand cuts down any opponent, while the "Mirror of Yata" in his left hand rejects any attack. Material, incorporeal, ninjutsu, physical attacks: all these have no meaning in front of the god."

Captions:
"The Mangekyou Sharingan is feared as the strongest doujutsu, but only some of its possessors can reach this further godlike state. This jutsu works both as the user's guardian deity and as something that consumes his life." (Hmm, just reading the manga it wasn't clear that Susanoo also ate at the user's health.. This makes even more evident why Itachi died soon after using it, I guess; ndt)
"The sake coming out of the gourd takes the shape of a sword, the Sword of Totsuka. The spirits absorbed by the sword also get sealed inside of the gourd."
"Totsuka no Tsurugi (Sword of Totsuka) - It's like a Sword of Kusanagi enhanced with the power to send the people it stabs to a world of illusions similar to the dream of a drunken person and seal them for eternity. It has a built-in sealing jutsu."
"Yata no Kagami (Sword of Yata) - An incorporeal shield. It possesses all the chakra qualities (elements) and is able to render any attack vain by changing its own quality accordingly."
Remember to thanks the people of mangahelpers who translated this.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th September 2008, 2:19 PM
So...hopefully after Naruto's training, he'll learn alot of stuff Jiraiya knew. for example, if Naruto learned crazy hair techniques, that would be crazy...and of course ULTIMATE RASENGAN! when he uses Sage Mode.
is the UR, only when you are in sage mode?

No mention of what she did to Sasuke that one time that Suigetsu talked about.
what did she do to sasuke??

Lucario At Service
9th September 2008, 4:57 PM
is the UR, only when you are in sage mode?At the moment it is thought that Ultimate Rasengan can only be done when in sage mode because of the high amount of Chakra it had during that time but still it is just a speculation because Naruto could create similar to Ultimate Rasengan with the help of the Kyuubi's Chakra easily.

what did she do to sasuke??
No one knows about it till now & it was mentioned in chapter 352 where Suigetsu was about to say what happened between Karin & Sasuke but Karin punched him before he could say anything & the matter was forgotten after that. But some fans still remember about it & think what could have happened.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th September 2008, 6:20 PM
oh okay i thought they said it and i missed it. and if the UR can only be done in sage mode then naruto doesnt need to learn it. he just has to go sage and do a regular rasengan and it'll become ultimate. i can't wait for Kyuubi+sage+rasenshuriken.

uber gon
9th September 2008, 8:03 PM
Sweet, i knew Ice was wind and Water...i dont care if its not that hard to guess, it makes me happy...:P

Lava...i didnt even think of that...

Could you imagine what could come out of mixing some of the other elements? Heh, imagine Wind+Earth.:)

Mawile XD
10th September 2008, 3:39 AM
I wonder if it would be possible to get past Susanoo's shield by mixinbg elements... Or would his shield mis elements, too? o.o

uber gon
10th September 2008, 3:40 AM
I wonder if it would be possible to get past Susanoo's shield by mixinbg elements... Or would his shield mis elements, too? o.o

I think Susanoo is an absolute defence.

jiang
10th September 2008, 5:43 AM
how about mixing fire and water? possible? who knows?

there goes some more info from Lucario which is great by the way. I hope this comes out in the US soon, not just in japan. well, a translation on the net would be fine. lol

~Heaven Help Us~
10th September 2008, 2:38 PM
Could you imagine what could come out of mixing some of the other elements? Heh, imagine Wind+Earth
i think its possible, and that it will create sand.

and ^^ i think fire and water will create a sorta mist technique like what zabuza used to hid himself and that's it. but it'll be useless.

Lucario At Service
10th September 2008, 5:16 PM
Well just seen some confirmed spoilers, i will just summaries the whole thing because i don't feel like posting all of that.
Well it seems that this chapter (we have 4 spoiler pics at the moment) is mostly about a flashback conversation between Sasuke & Madara where Sasuke says that he would destroy the whole leaf village when Madara asked about his ture intentions after knowing about Itachi's life (& about his previous decision to only kill the the 3 elders, it seems he said that only to the other Hawk members but his true motive is all of Konoha's destruction). Also in the present time, Sasuke brings the 8-tails to Madara & says that after healing his wounds he would head to Konoha.
On the other side Naruto starts to cry after reading the book & the Raikage (who was weightlifting at that moment) hears about his brothers kidnapping.

uber gon
10th September 2008, 7:00 PM
Well just seen some confirmed spoilers, i will just summaries the whole thing because i don't feel like posting all of that.
Well it seems that this chapter (we have 4 spoiler pics at the moment) is mostly about a flashback conversation between Sasuke & Madara where Sasuke says that he would destroy the whole leaf village when Madara asked about his ture intentions after knowing about Itachi's life (& about his previous decision to only kill the the 3 elders, it seems he said that only to the other Hawk members but his true motive is all of Konoha's destruction). Also in the present time, Sasuke brings the 8-tails to Madara & says that after healing his wounds he would head to Konoha.
On the other side Naruto starts to cry after reading the book & the Raikage (who was weightlifting at that moment) hears about his brothers kidnapping.

So Sasuke turns out to be an even bigger jerk than before, we get another Naruto crying moment (though it'd make sense here), and the Raikage hears about his brother. You know, it'll probably be even harder to share Kishi's liking of Sasuke after this chapter if you ask me.

LonesomeDiamond
10th September 2008, 9:07 PM
^uuh...yeah.

Good stuff.

on the elemental fusion topic, i think Water + Fire will be Steam. I originally thought Wind and Earth would be sand, but Gaara is obviously only an earth user...i doubt he couldve been born w/ two elements. Lightning fusions are really the hardest to figure if you ask me...Lightning + water = MORE LIGHTNING! Lightning + Fire = LIGHTNING! Lightning + Wind = LIGHTNING! W/ WIND! Lightning + Earth = ...Dusty Lightning! @_@
Fire and Wind is probably Smoke...

anyways, im kinda disappointed that this chapter will have so little to do w/ Naruto...considering the title of the chapter itself...:\

uber gon
11th September 2008, 12:01 AM
on the elemental fusion topic, i think Water + Fire will be Steam. I originally thought Wind and Earth would be sand, but Gaara is obviously only an earth user...i doubt he couldve been born w/ two elements. Lightning fusions are really the hardest to figure if you ask me...Lightning + water = MORE LIGHTNING! Lightning + Fire = LIGHTNING! Lightning + Wind = LIGHTNING! W/ WIND! Lightning + Earth = ...Dusty Lightning! @_@
Fire and Wind is probably Smoke...

I'm thinking it'll be like the Toa Inika in Bionicle where it's the same element, but laced with lightning. But who knows what goes on in Kishi's mind.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th September 2008, 1:02 AM
sasuke looks ****** in the spoiler pics.

lol the raikage is black.

and SP, what's the chapters name??

edit: nvm i found it. " the legend of the gutsy ninja" or whatever.

Horoika1
11th September 2008, 1:50 AM
Even though Sasuke does have correct reasons for what he wants to do, because he lost his entire family because of suppressing the Uchiha Clan.

Fire and Water would make steam, not mist. Mist = Water + Air. At least I think it's like this...

LonesomeDiamond
11th September 2008, 1:51 AM
edit: Fire and water would be steam. but Water and wind is ice. Mist is just a different manipulation of water. just like i think Mud is a different manipulation of earth, not a fusion of water and earth(cuz thats wood)

Of course the Raikage is black! Killer Bee is his BROTHER!(AND NOT IN THAT WAY!)

and if he IS his brother in that way...Kishi needs to get smacked for being a blatant racist...whats next? the clouds are actually made from marijuana that the villagers are smoking? is that is kishi!?(of course im kidding again...i hope O.O...again)

anyways, Raikage looked freaking sweet in what i just saw. looks like he could slap the crap out of anyone who gets in his way...

and was that a black woman talking to him? (Kishi really shouldve placed this racial diversity better...for example, EVERWHERE!)

~Heaven Help Us~
11th September 2008, 2:43 AM
Fire+Water+Wind would make mist right??

anyways. the hopefully the raikage contacts konoha and stuff to send help. and hopefully we see him fight.

LonesomeDiamond
11th September 2008, 3:47 AM
I dont think steam sticks around long enough to be cooled, so no...and i really dont think Zabuza was that good...he wouldve lived longer if he was a wind, fire AND water manipulator... XP

We will see Raikage fight...i mean, we saw him working out...and he seems like an aggressive man...hes gonna kick some ***. XD
But i wonder how he fights? So far, the Kages of the villages havent really followed the Village element, so for all we know hes an Earth expert or something. maybe HE uses Lava! hmm...

We're forgetting about Naruto's sad moment....thats gonna suck(in a good way @_@)...hopefully he gets the frog eyes knocked out of him before he reads it....

Horoika1
11th September 2008, 4:05 AM
Lol, those frog eyes are really ugly. I wonder if we'll see some of the words in the book..?

~Heaven Help Us~
11th September 2008, 5:06 AM
hopefully naruto gets some lines in his face to resemble Jiraiya a lil bit.

LonesomeDiamond
11th September 2008, 5:09 AM
He already has lines on his face, that would be over kill! maybe if those lines became even more accentuated, yes. but no more!

~Heaven Help Us~
11th September 2008, 5:19 AM
He already has lines on his face, that would be over kill! maybe if those lines became even more accentuated, yes. but no more!

lol i completely forgot about that, i dont even notice them anymore.

Shadow Lucario
11th September 2008, 8:01 AM
When I read 415, at the end I was thinking, "What if in that book it tells Naruto who his parents are?" That would be kind of cool. Naruto figuring out he is the son of Yondaime Hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th September 2008, 2:30 PM
When I read 415, at the end I was thinking, "What if in that book it tells Naruto who his parents are?" That would be kind of cool. Naruto figuring out he is the son of Yondaime Hokage.

i doubt it will. i don't think it says anything on the book about his parents. most likely when naruto gets back from his sage training, Tsunade(if she's not dead) will tell him.

uber gon
11th September 2008, 10:42 PM
. Well we get to see some more interaction between Naruto and Jiraiya.:)
. We get to see a close-up look at Sasuke's MS. Kinda looks weird.
. The Raikage kinda reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
12th September 2008, 12:46 AM
saiyan island has the chapter 416 but raw. like the first 7 pages are of naruto reading the book and they show someone that looks like naruto except cooler, and yeah.