PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

BattleFranky~40
7th January 2007, 8:08 AM
Kishimoto will kill Hidan by making him do the ritual on his own blood.
That's the stupidest way possible that's why I think Hidan is gonna die like that.
How would that kill him?

raticatelover
7th January 2007, 9:07 AM
How would that kill him?

Well if the ritual harms the person whose blood is being used, in theory he should kill himself since his own blood is being used. That's a really idiotic idea though so i hope they dont do that.

BattleFranky~40
7th January 2007, 11:03 AM
Well if the ritual harms the person whose blood is being used, in theory he should kill himself since his own blood is being used. That's a really idiotic idea though so i hope they dont do that.

Well, it doesn't matter if it harms him. He harms himself a lot (you know, with the impaling of himself and all), and he's kind of immortal.

absol attacker
7th January 2007, 5:25 PM
it assumes Hidan is immortal because he can't feel pain.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/absolattacker/hidan.png?t=1168186692

uber gon
7th January 2007, 6:08 PM
I'm just hoping Naruto gets to be more creative with his wind chakra.

BattleFranky~40
7th January 2007, 7:19 PM
I'm just hoping Naruto gets to be more creative with his wind chakra.

He probably won't. Kishi is too lazy.

uber gon
8th January 2007, 5:10 AM
To quote Shikamaru: "What a drag."

laxiazn
8th January 2007, 5:16 AM
I want to find out Naruto's second element.. it should be water or rock

uber gon
8th January 2007, 5:38 AM
I want to find out Naruto's second element.. it should be water or rock

Maybe Kishi will reveal some weird kekkai genkaiNaruto has.

You know, you'd think we'd know who Naruto's parents were at some point.

BattleFranky~40
8th January 2007, 5:51 AM
His father is the 4th, his mother is Sakura's aunt.

laxiazn
8th January 2007, 7:10 AM
His father is the 4th, his mother is Sakura's aunt.

that doesn't make sense

BattleFranky~40
8th January 2007, 7:14 AM
that doesn't make sense

You got a better idea, Sherlock?

absol attacker
8th January 2007, 9:42 PM
the relation of the fourth and Naruto is far too poorly hidden. how many people in the Narutoverse are hyperactive and loud and have blue eyes, spiky yellow hair and type-B blood?

uber gon
8th January 2007, 11:32 PM
If that true, then I wonder if the 4th hokage had a kekkai genkai?

Kazekage
10th January 2007, 6:20 PM
He's lost the majority of his power. He probably sucks at fighting now, honestly.

Sasuke still doesn't compare to the Sanin, Hokage, or most of the Akatsuki.

And last time I checked, Kakashi has thousands of jutsu.

And Raikiri is S rank. Chidori is A rank. Raikiri> Chidori.
Yeah but sasuke made the chidori feild which is an S ranked technique

BattleFranky~40
10th January 2007, 10:46 PM
Yeah but sasuke made the chidori feild which is an S ranked technique

That is nothing but pure speculation at this point.

MugenKeiji
11th January 2007, 11:20 AM
Deidara= he cheated.

On that logic, Naruto's a cheater for using Nine-Tails.

Kakashi's a cheater because of Sharingan.

Gaara's a cheater because of Shukaku.

Shikamaru's a cheater because of his brain and his bloodline technique.

Sakura's a cheater because she learned to fight like Tsunade.

Sasuke's a cheater because of drugs...well, actually, yeah that does make him a cheater.

All's fair when you're a Ninja. Fighting like a Ninja is mostly about taking your enemy by surprise traditionally...in the case of Naruto it's more who has the best techniques, still, there's some surprise and deception in battle.

Deidara beat Gaara fair and square, the rules don't change just because "you're a bad guy."

I mean it's like that episode of M.A.S.K where Mayhem finds the gold and M.A.S.K stops him because he has no right to the gold, even though he found it. But what makes him unqualified to have it is that he's "evil". FINDERS KEEPERS DAMMIT!

What's you just said is so mind boggling and just downright simple minded.

DEIDARA...DIDN'T...CHEAT. It's his effing skill and he EFFECTIVELY used that against Gaara. That's what it all boils down to, who can use their technique more efficiently given the proper tactics.

Get it through your head.

Shadow_Lugia_Master
11th January 2007, 2:26 PM
Deidara= he cheated.

Hidan= probably gets his head lobbed of and has to be put in cold storage.

i thought deidara was a girl......

BattleFranky~40
11th January 2007, 7:26 PM
i thought deidara was a girl......

Why would he be a girl?

absol attacker
11th January 2007, 8:40 PM
i thought any confusion to that was cleared up by the voice they gave him in the cameo.

All's fair when you're a Ninja. Fighting like a Ninja is mostly about taking your enemy by surprise traditionally...in the case of Naruto it's more who has the best techniques, still, there's some surprise and deception in battle.

Deidara beat Gaara fair and square, the rules don't change just because "you're a bad guy."

DEIDARA...DIDN'T...CHEAT. It's his effing skill and he EFFECTIVELY used that against Gaara. That's what it all boils down to, who can use their technique more efficiently given the proper tactics.

Deidara was going to bomb Sunagakure during the fight and Gaara didn't have enough sand to save both the village and himself. i wouldn't calling it cheating, but it wasn't exactly an honorable starategy.

the bijuu are unfair advantages, especially the kyuubi. kage bunshin divided the user's chakra equally, doesn't it? Naruto is able to use it indefinitely, and the tajuu kage bunshin where he makes 200 equally-chakrad clones still leaves him with some gas before he even calls upon the kyuubi directly.

Shadow_Lugia_Master
11th January 2007, 9:48 PM
Why would he be a girl?

i read it somewhere.

BattleFranky~40
11th January 2007, 9:49 PM
i read it somewhere.

And that magically means it's true?

absol attacker
11th January 2007, 10:20 PM
well, now read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deidara#Deidara

Kazekage
11th January 2007, 10:56 PM
I always thought deidra was a boy, and I guess i would be right.

I thought it would be nice I f Naruto had Dual swords like Zuko from Avatar he could have a technique he sends thin blows of wind from his sword slicing people. and to quote BattleFranky it would make his fighting style interesting?
But if Kishimoto does that it would mean the Apocalypse is drawing near

absol attacker
11th January 2007, 11:09 PM
i think he should take a note from the fillers. seeing the villain get ****** by Naruto using a kage bunshin/henge combo is really funny.

uber gon
12th January 2007, 8:34 AM

Kakashi's a cheater because of Sharingan.

Shikamaru's a cheater because of his brain and his bloodline technique.

Sakura's a cheater because she learned to fight like Tsunade.

Sasuke's a cheater because of drugs...well, actually, yeah that does make him a cheater.

I mean it's like that episode of M.A.S.K where Mayhem finds the gold and M.A.S.K stops him because he has no right to the gold, even though he found it. But what makes him unqualified to have it is that he's "evil". FINDERS KEEPERS DAMMIT!

What's you just said is so mind boggling and just downright simple minded.

Fine, but I still say Hidan gonna be put in cold storage in the end.

BattleFranky~40
12th January 2007, 7:17 PM
Fine, but I still say Hidan gonna be put in cold storage in the end.

How exactly will that happen?

uber gon
13th January 2007, 2:01 AM
Naruto uses a justsu that makes him blow out an icy blizzard out of his mouth, Sasuke style.

Well it has to do with wind, right?

BattleFranky~40
13th January 2007, 2:05 AM
Naruto can't use ice jutsu. So yeah, so much for that.

uber gon
13th January 2007, 3:47 AM
Naruto can't use ice jutsu. So yeah, so much for that.

How about Naruto blowing poison mist. It does involve wind I guess.

BattleFranky~40
13th January 2007, 3:50 AM
How about Naruto blowing poison mist. It does involve wind I guess.

Since decapitation can't kill him, I doubt poison can.

uber gon
13th January 2007, 3:54 AM
Since decapitation can't kill him, I doubt poison can.

You never know, there could be major conditions to Hidan's abilities.

Anyway, I was thinking on characters other than him. Who here thinks Sasuke could lose to Naruto if Naruto could breathe poison.

BattleFranky~40
13th January 2007, 3:58 AM
Wouldn't that kill Naruto?

uber gon
13th January 2007, 4:01 AM
It didn't kill Shizune when she fought Kabuto.

BattleFranky~40
13th January 2007, 4:04 AM
It didn't kill Shizune when she fought Kabuto.

But Shizune did die afterwards. She was just replaced with a clone. She didn't have a personality, so nobody noticed the change.

Kazekage
13th January 2007, 4:04 AM
I liked my Dual swords Idea but meh.

I was thinking narutos second element could be water? it would be nice for him to use wind+water=ice manipulation

BattleFranky~40
13th January 2007, 4:06 AM
I liked my Dual swords Idea but meh.

I was thinking narutos second element could be water? it would be nice for him to use wind+water=ice manipulation

It'll be hundreds of chapters before we ever even hear of his training to get a second element, and it'll take a 100 more to finish his training.

absol attacker
13th January 2007, 4:30 AM
Naruto uses a justsu that makes him blow out an icy blizzard out of his mouth, Sasuke style.
speaking of that, what's up with the snow ninjas who used ice jutsu, LIKE HAKU?

uber gon
13th January 2007, 10:16 AM
speaking of that, what's up with the snow ninjas who used ice jutsu, LIKE HAKU?

Well, the people with Haku's kekkai genkai were killed of by villagers who feared their power.

absol attacker
15th January 2007, 4:44 AM
that has nothing to do with my question. ice manipulation power was a kekkei genkai of the hidden mist village, but is the specialty ninjutsu of the hidden snow village at the same time.

also, why does everything have to do with the hidden mist? i mean, really. Kekkei genkais allowing families to alter their skeletons and manipulate ice, seven legendary swordsmen that include MC Hammer and a fish man, a homicidal genin exam, about 1/6 of the noted villains (excluding the sand), and clones (the waterfall village, whose only difference is steroid water insead of a kage, and the rain village, whose only difference is wetsuits and umbrellas).

raticatelover
17th January 2007, 3:31 AM
NARUTO

338: The Help!!

Kakashi: "Naruto!! Yamato!!"

Ino: "Sakura!!"

Chouji: "Sai!!"

Naruto: "Heheh! A hero always arrives late! Right Kakashi-sensei!!"

Kakashi: "Naruto...You... (You completed the jutsu... You're something...)"

Sakura: "Kakashi-sensei!?" Sakura runs to Kakashi and starts to heal him.

Sakura: (Even Kakashi-sensei's been hurt this badly...)

Naruto: "Huh? Where's Shikamaru!?"

Ino: "Shikamaru is with his partner..."

Chouji: "They're fighting at a different location."

Naruto: "!?"

Yamato: "Okay! Sakura and Sai, go support Shikamaru."

Kakashi: "Wait!!" Kakashi silences Yamato.

Kakashi: "Let Shikamaru deal with the other guy..."

Yamato: "But, Kakashi-senpai, that's too much!!"

Kakashi: "This is Shikamaru's battle. Naruto... you guys understand, that Shikamaru will be okay."

Naruto: "...Yeah... Shikamaru is really strong!!"

Yamato: "..."

Sai: "So, what is this guy?"

Shikamaru just dodges Hidan's attack.

Hidan: "I might be stupid, but I have the power to make up for it!!

The cause of your defeat is that you don't have the power to back up your brains! Stupid!!"

Naruto: "What!? He puts others' hearts inside him to live!? From during Shodai Hokage's time!?"

Sai: "That's something... impossible..."

Sakura: "That can't be!! If he just changes hearts, his skin and cells would still rot! That's..."

Kakuzu: "But, I can do it. Yes, using this special Chakra blood vessels."

Kakuzu: "Shodai Hokage used special cells to freely control wood. It's something similar for me."

Yamato: "..."

Kakuzu: "No matter how many reinforcements come, you'll still all be killed by me..."

Shikamaru: "Kuh...(Asuma)"

Shikamaru holds back his tears as all the different faces of Asuma run through his mind. But,

Boom!! Hidan suddenly goes flying.

Temari: "You're crying again! Crybaby...!!"

It ticks me off how this chapter says how Shikamaru is all strong and is able to handle himself, but then it shows he can't and Temari has to help him out...again.

It wouldn't bother me half as much if Naruto and co. didn't go to help Shikamaru because Kakuzu is super strong, and not because Shikamaru can handle himself.

There goes everything that Shikamaru's development worked towards.end rant

BattleFranky~40
17th January 2007, 3:34 AM
Most likely fake. Temari is NOT going to come to his rescue, she has nothing to do with this, and Chouji is NOT going to shout out Sai's name (WTF?)

absol attacker
17th January 2007, 3:38 AM
jesus, i could see that happening, except the part about where they point out the flaw in Kakuzu's immortality trick. that's too stupid.

raticatelover
17th January 2007, 3:40 AM
Most likely fake. Temari is NOT going to come to his rescue, she has nothing to do with this, and Chouji is NOT going to shout out Sai's name (WTF?)

Well Sai and Chouji DID meet and hung out so its not that odd that Chouji called out the name.

BattleFranky~40
17th January 2007, 3:40 AM
Well Sai and Chouji DID meet and hung out so its not that odd that Chouji called out the name.

They saw each other once at a restraunt. Wow, this consitutes Chouji shouting out his name.

raticatelover
17th January 2007, 3:45 AM
Why wouldn't he shout out his name? He sees somebody during battle time that apparently came to help. What would he do, just act like nothing is happening?

BattleFranky~40
17th January 2007, 3:47 AM
So, it's okay for Chouji, a character who never even SPOKE to Sai (all it ever showed us was Sai starting to call Chouji a fatass. That's all there's ever been of their interaction), go "OMG Sai-kun!! <3"

raticatelover
17th January 2007, 3:56 AM
So, it's okay for Chouji, a character who never even SPOKE to Sai (all it ever showed us was Sai starting to call Chouji a fatass. That's all there's ever been of their interaction), go "OMG Sai-kun!! <3"

why, wouldn't you scream out some person you never saw once that came to rescue you? *sarcasm*

also sai and chouji could've hung out when naruto was training and asuma was still alive and kickin it with shikamaru.

maybe sai saw chouji do partial multi size technique with his d!c*

raticatelover
17th January 2007, 4:39 AM
Kakashi & co are relieved that their reinforments have arrived. Kakuzu comments that more strange people have arrived. He stares at Naruto, apparently... As the circumstances are explained, Kakashi summons Pakkun and tells Sai & Sakura to assist Shikamaru. A comment about the new jutsu is made, to which Yamato apparently comments that they should watch, as Naruto is like a completely different person now. Switch to Hidan & Shikamar. Hidan can't move enough to go for the killng blown yet. He apparently preaches a bit about Jashin to Shikamaru, suggesting him to join (well, since he missed his chance last time, this if ever is his chance I suppose...). Then Shikamaru starts doing something, but I'm not really sure of what, but it involves him using a Kunai, the exploding tags and a hole which opens beneath Hidan. Shikamaru mentions that he prepared it before (either the hole or the plan; perhaps both). Hidan starts getting worried, because that as long as he can't move, Shikamaru will be able to lead him into whatever plan he has. Shikamaru says that cursing people like Hidan did has two holes/flaws, if I read it correctly. He lights a cigarette, saying that "you killed my teacher" It's also mentioned that his family apparently can do dotons. If I read it correctly, his family said that if he can't cut Hidans throat directly a doton would help (meaning he's going to use a jutsu similar to the one Kakashi used on Sasuke in vol 1, perhaps?). And that's it, more or less.

sadly this is a DEM out of the blue Shikamaru can do earth attacks jutsu

BattleFranky~40
17th January 2007, 8:09 AM
New Translation

Kakashi: Phew…good timing.

Chouji: Ba, backup forces. We’re saved.

Ino: Sakura…Sai-san…and even Naruto

Yamato: This is the first time I’ve seen you so uncool, Sempai.

Yamato: …this opponent must be quite strong.

Kakuzu: …more strange ones showed up.

Kakuzu: (while looking at Naruto) To come here already beaten up…

*Naruto and the others hear what’s gone on from the beginning. Sai and Sakura then follow Yamato and Kakashi’s orders and go to aid Shikamaru with the help of Pakkun.

*According to Yamato, Naruto’s jutsu is only around 50% complete

Yamato: But…

Yamato: just look at him. He’s a completely different Naruto than from before.

*Scene changes to Shikamaru and Hidan

Hidan: If you too believed in Jasshin-sama, then maybe salvation would’ve come for you in a pinch? If you wish to believe in Jasshin-sama then take that penitence on yourself and…

Hidan: Yeah right, like he’d/I’d forgive you, YOU ****ING IDIOT!

*Hidan tries to scewer Shikamaru, but he’s grabbed by the shadow

*Hidan is stuck in his tracks with his blade still raised in the air

Shikamaru: I don’t really wanna be forgiven by that sorta thing anyway.

*Hidan’s movements have been stopped by Shikamaru’s shadow

*Shikamaru uses his Kage-yose no Jutsu which pulls down the kunai and exploding tag barrier wires by the wires' shadows.

*Hidan is then completely pinned down by the exploding tags and wire.

*Shikamaru hits a mark that he had placed on the ground with a kunai, causing a giant hole to open up underneath Hidan.

Hidan: What is this? When did you manage…

Shikamaru: I just set this up in advance is all.

Hidan (mental): This guy…wasn’t just recklessly trying to separate us. He was leading me here? If that the case then…all this was a part of his plan…!

Shikamaru picks up his cigarettes and says, “cursing people curses yourself” (literally cursing people makes two holes = if you wish for the misfortunes/death of others then you’ll also be digging your own grave/bringing about your own misfortune)

Shikamaru says, “you cursed my teacher and killed him” as he lights up his cigarette

*As Hidan sees this he turns pale and then hears further that the he’s in Shikamaru’s clan’s ancestral land which only his clan can set foot on.

*Hidan then says that even if he loses his head, he’ll still crawl out of this hole. Shikamaru then says that he and his clan won’t allow it.

*Then the person writing the spoiler says that we can probably figure out what happens next so he’ll/she'll not spoil it and just leave us to enjoy the chapter when

This is a lot more likely.

Pokepal
18th January 2007, 3:09 AM
Thank you BattleFranky~40 for the update.
Very interesting with Shikamaru.

Xylitol
18th January 2007, 3:01 PM
So, is this the actual chapter or are you just speculating? O_o

Because all that Shikamaru-is-god junk isn't really believeable from Kishimoto.

BattleFranky~40
18th January 2007, 10:11 PM
So, is this the actual chapter or are you just speculating? O_o
I clearly stated it was a TRANSLATION. Try reading.

Because all that Shikamaru-is-god junk isn't really believeable from Kishimoto.

Where does it say that? I don't see it anywhere.

absol attacker
19th January 2007, 12:14 AM
so Shika's a native american now or what?

BattleFranky~40
19th January 2007, 12:45 AM
so Shika's a native american now or what?

No, never.

He just lured Hidan into the Twilight Zone.

UberSorcerer
19th January 2007, 2:31 AM
Happy to see Shika own someone who isn't female. Realy. I think if he wanted to, he could own everyone and become a Jonin, heck, 6th Hokage! I still stand by he would have been a better main character.

BattleFranky~40
19th January 2007, 2:41 AM
Shikamaru probably could have been a Jounin by now.

But he's lazy and chose to be an instructor.

absol attacker
19th January 2007, 3:51 AM
so i'm guessing now Shikamaru's going to summon his dead ancestors to eat Hidan alive.

BattleFranky~40
19th January 2007, 4:23 AM
so i'm guessing now Shikamaru's going to summon his dead ancestors to eat Hidan alive.

Or have the deer that probably inhabit the place eat Hidan.

BattleFranky~40
19th January 2007, 6:50 AM
Oh shi-

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5982/23040dscf0024122359loyt7.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3329/23045dscf0025122368lomg7.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7279/23050dscf0027122483loxn8.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1023/23056dscf0028122449lofg8.jpg

uber gon
19th January 2007, 11:02 AM
So instead of deep freezing Hidan, he's apparently deep sixed. Wow...

absol attacker
19th January 2007, 1:04 PM
well, time for Hidan to emerge from the fire as a graphic zombie screaming that he's immortal at the top of his lungs.

Xylitol
19th January 2007, 1:20 PM
well, time for Hidan to emerge from the fire as a graphic zombie screaming that he's immortal at the top of his lungs.

Absolutely. :}

Yeah, sorry about what I said earlier. Now that I've seen those pages, it's clearer to me what's happening. And about that Shikamaru-god thing... I only meant that the others were made to trust him so much, like "he can take care of himself" and "Omgz he won't lose he's got brains!!!"

absol attacker
19th January 2007, 9:27 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/online/data/media/67/012.jpg

"even if you destroy my body and i'm left with nothing but a head...i'll escape somehow...and when i do, i'll find you and bite your ****in' throat out!"

._.

Akaba
20th January 2007, 1:30 AM
Naruto had his first 'I'm cool. Watch out' scene.

Naruto was cooler than Ichigo and Luffy in that one pick of him looking cocky.

I want a bad *** Naruto.

Just a bad *** cocky Naruto with orange.

Token
20th January 2007, 1:37 AM
See kids? Smoing helps you kill assholes in the most Badass way. Ever.

Akaba
20th January 2007, 1:38 AM
See kids? Smoing helps you kill assholes in the most Badass way. Ever.

Naruto is more badass.

By far.

Mr. Zelda Hearts > Religion Man.

Naruto is finally go show something kickass or die.

raticatelover
20th January 2007, 2:48 AM
Naruto is more badass.

By far.

Mr. Zelda Hearts > Religion Man.

Naruto is finally go show something kickass or die.

People can dream...but Kishi is really doing great with his manga nowadays, way better than the Coloring Book arc. Naruto hopefully will have something more up his sleeve than the jutsu though if he's going to go against Kakuzu.

pokemonster2191
20th January 2007, 3:45 AM
wait is naruto reverting back to its regular schedule of every wednesday again or are we having another break?

uber gon
20th January 2007, 11:13 PM
So since Naruto's jutsu is apparently halfway complete, how will it function once it's completed anyway?

Akaba
21st January 2007, 1:53 AM
So since Naruto's jutsu is apparently halfway complete, how will it function once it's completed anyway?

He used Wind Rasengan.

I am guessing the other 50% will be a water technique.

So one hand Futon Rasengan and the other will have some type of water jutsu, combining into a hurricane of some sorts.

CyberScipio
21st January 2007, 2:32 AM
It's probable. That would explain why it is called the hurricane chronicles.

pokemonster2191
21st January 2007, 3:15 AM
i was thinking it would be more like "naruto puts more wind chakra in it = finished" and throughout the new chapters he learns more elemental techniques but i like your idea better.

Kabuto
21st January 2007, 4:53 AM
I'm obviously looking WAY too far into things, but after reading the older chapters I noticed deidara did something REALLY stupid. His detonation could've killed Naruto the person akatsuki wants.

Also I noticed kakashi had his sharingan activated as chiyo did her sacrifice technique for gaara. This could lead to something

Anyway about the current chapters, I wonder if hidan is truly dead. I hope so, I really want to see naruto in action.

BattleFranky~40
21st January 2007, 4:59 AM
Anyway about the current chapters, I wonder if hidan is truly dead. I hope so, I really want to see naruto in action.
Uh, there's still Kakuzu.

Kabuto
21st January 2007, 5:00 AM
Thats exactly what I'm referring to, naruto fighting kakuzu.

absol attacker
21st January 2007, 4:58 PM
and Hidan will die of starvation at the bottom of Shikamaru's pit.

pokemonster2191
21st January 2007, 6:02 PM
no he wont, he will die of disintigration (spelling) if anything cus no one will ever find him all the way down that hole.

BattleFranky~40
21st January 2007, 6:55 PM
Hidan won't die from "disintigration". At worst, he'll be really bruised up after the explosion. However, he'll be in a giant hole in a place maintained by Shikamaru's clan. In other words, he'll have no way out.

raticatelover
21st January 2007, 9:07 PM
Sai and Sakura are going there though, too bad they're probably just congratulate Shikamaru instead of doing anything, except maybe burying the hole on which Hidan's head would be in, if there is still a head in tact,

absol attacker
21st January 2007, 11:53 PM
no he wont, he will die of disintigration (spelling) if anything cus no one will ever find him all the way down that hole.
that has nothing to do with him being in the hole.

Kabuto
21st January 2007, 11:55 PM
I never even realized hidan would be stuck in a hole. I think I realize now. Though Shikamaru should bury the head in sand to confirm he is stuck there.

pokemonster2191
22nd January 2007, 1:30 AM
Hidan won't die from "disintigration". At worst, he'll be really bruised up after the explosion. However, he'll be in a giant hole in a place maintained by Shikamaru's clan. In other words, he'll have no way out.

thus rotting, and eventually disintegrating*.

BattleFranky~40
22nd January 2007, 3:20 AM
thus rotting, and eventually disintegrating*.

And why exactly would he rot, of all things?

uber gon
22nd January 2007, 3:22 AM

I was thinking it would function similarily to Riku's Dark Cannon attack from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Blaziryu
22nd January 2007, 5:24 AM
It's going to interesting to see Naruto mop the floor off of Kakuzu even though he didn't finish his training yet. I think Naruto is going to prove to us that he has finally surpass Kakashi without using the Kyubi's chakra.

BattleFranky~40
22nd January 2007, 5:26 AM
It's going to interesting to see Naruto mop the floor off of Kakuzu even though he didn't finish his training yet. I think Naruto is going to prove to us that he has finally surpass Kakashi without using the Kyubi's chakra.
Yeah, let's prove he's surpassed a legendary Jounin after around a week of training!

pokemonster2191
22nd January 2007, 10:06 PM

well after years and years of the pieces of his body sitting there underground (supposing shika buries him) he'll start to decompose and fall apart. But im assuming that the explosion blew him into little tiny pieces.

pokemonster2191
22nd January 2007, 10:08 PM

well after years and years of the pieces of his body sitting there underground (supposing shika buries him) he'll start to decompose and fall apart. But im assuming that the explosion blew him into little tiny pieces.

raticatelover
23rd January 2007, 2:46 AM
Sai, Sakura, and Shikamaru *weird how they all have names beginning with S* will bury Hidan's head in the giant hole.

absol attacker
23rd January 2007, 3:16 PM
thus causing his cavities to fill with dirt and sediment with him still being alive, in turn causing the good ninja to be unimagineably more torturous than any evil ninja.

Kazekage
23rd January 2007, 5:13 PM
Yeah, let's prove he's surpassed a legendary Jounin after around a week of training!

One week with atleast 10,000 clones makes it more like 20 years of training

uber gon
23rd January 2007, 10:16 PM
thus causing his cavities to fill with dirt and sediment with him still being alive, in turn causing the good ninja to be unimagineably more torturous than any evil ninja.

Dude, Orochimaru would have probably done something far worse if you ask me.

BattleFranky~40
24th January 2007, 12:59 AM
http://img169.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-26838/loc591/80623_151040_122_591lo.jpg
Destructo Disk!

pokemonster2191
25th January 2007, 3:43 AM
have you been on NMO? lol its too big of a coincidence to be an accident but it could just have to do with japanese fighting stances.

raticatelover
25th January 2007, 4:39 AM
Not mine but it's freakin hilarious.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47328336/

BattleFranky~40
25th January 2007, 4:41 AM
So, Hidan's alive.

And if he's anything like the Black Knight, what Shika did to him is merely a flesh wound.

uber gon
25th January 2007, 8:46 AM
So, Hidan's alive.

And if he's anything like the Black Knight, what Shika did to him is merely a flesh wound.

Care to explain, please?

absol attacker
25th January 2007, 1:28 PM
Dude, Orochimaru would have probably done something far worse if you ask me.
besides anything sexual.

Gentleman Skeleton
25th January 2007, 4:11 PM
Care to explain, please?

Have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? If you haven't, get off of this forum, go to your local video rental store, pick it up on DVD, and enjoy. Then come back and you'll understand the joke.

Anyway, I think Hidan is either going to die right here, or the mysterious purple haired Akatsuki and Zetsu rescue him. Probably the latter.

absol attacker
25th January 2007, 8:26 PM
but, of course, he wouldn't be going any time soon since the Akatsuki nurse is going to die in the next few chapters.

BattleFranky~40
26th January 2007, 2:34 AM
but, of course, he wouldn't be going any time soon since the Akatsuki nurse is going to die in the next few chapters.

I see someone also coming to save Kakuzu before he dies.

That, or he somehow manages to escape.

The only reason Sasori died was because he chose to. I don't see Kakuzu choosing to die.

absol attacker
26th January 2007, 10:48 PM
it's official. Hidan is either dead or stuck until Zetsu comes. also, Naruto has already made a new rasengan. wind release: spiraling sphere shuriken.

uber gon
26th January 2007, 11:23 PM
Have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? If you haven't, get off of this forum, go to your local video rental store, pick it up on DVD, and enjoy. Then come back and you'll understand the joke.

Anyway, I think Hidan is either going to die right here, or the mysterious purple haired Akatsuki and Zetsu rescue him. Probably the latter.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about.

If Hidan does live, bye-bye Shikamaru.

Know what would be neat, let Kisame's origin's be explained. I for one would like to know how he got that fish-like skin. Mutagenic water perhaps?

uber gon
26th January 2007, 11:30 PM
it's official. Hidan is either dead or stuck until Zetsu comes. also, Naruto has already made a new rasengan. wind release: spiraling sphere shuriken.

At least it's something new, sort of anyway.

BattleFranky~40
26th January 2007, 11:59 PM
I'd like to see a swordfight between Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke using the Kusanagi, Naruto using a Wind Rasengan Sword.

MugenKeiji
27th January 2007, 1:51 AM
So...Rasengan's complete form (or probably just one of them anyway) is just a shuriken shaped "Kienzan"?

Well... at least that implies he can use it long range now.

But in the words of the great Marvin the Martian...where's the kaboom?

Kakuzu would probably find it better to escape now and Naruto would find it more suiting to um...yeah repeat ad nauseum: make his Taijutsu BETTERU!

absol attacker
27th January 2007, 1:51 AM
a fight between Kakashi and Naruto:

Kakashi: *summons dogs*

Naruto: WIND RASENGAN ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER!

oh, and how did Kakuzu strangling some clones tell Naruto he needed three clones to make the wind rasengan and protect himself? the clones pretty much poof when you flick them, Kakuzu could take out a tajuu kage bunshin just by turning around, like Kimimaro.

BattleFranky~40
27th January 2007, 1:54 AM
oh, and how did Kakuzu strangling some clones tell Naruto he needed three clones to make the wind rasengan and protect himself? the clones pretty much poof when you flick them, Kakuzu could take out a tajuu kage bunshin just by turning around, like Kimimaro.

Stop trying to use logic. It's bad for you.

absol attacker
27th January 2007, 1:56 AM
it always just goes in one ear and out the other. you know i'm right.

BattleFranky~40
27th January 2007, 1:59 AM
it always just goes in one ear and out the other. you know i'm right.

Why must it be so?

uber gon
27th January 2007, 4:50 AM
I'd like to see a swordfight between Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke using the Kusanagi, Naruto using a Wind Rasengan Sword.

That could happen a whole lot of chapters later.

Kabuto
27th January 2007, 5:29 AM
I loved how shikamaru looked down at the pit all badass. Narutos wind rasengan is looking nice too. Maybe he read some books with his shadow clones and got smarter.

BattleFranky~40
27th January 2007, 5:32 AM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3234/12689621ke8.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5708/80266333kd9.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7396/19555545oz1.jpg
Shikamaru haet disgruntled head

uber gon
27th January 2007, 5:43 AM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3234/12689621ke8.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5708/80266333kd9.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7396/19555545oz1.jpg
Shikamaru haet disgruntled head

And to think, he used to be such a slacker.

They grow up so fast, don't they.

BattleFranky~40
27th January 2007, 5:45 AM
And to think, he used to be such a slacker.

They grow up so fast, don't they.

Asuma would be proud of his mighty Deus Ex Machina.

uber gon
27th January 2007, 5:54 AM
Asuma would be proud of his mighty Deus Ex Machina.

It's really a shame the writer had to kill Asuma. Why Kishi, why?!!

BattleFranky~40
27th January 2007, 5:57 AM
It's really a shame the writer had to kill Asuma. Why Kishi, why?!!

Not like he did anything of importance besides dying.

uber gon
27th January 2007, 6:18 AM
Well, he did save Shikamaru's hide during the Chunin Exam arc.

And in a bad-*** manner to boot.

BattleFranky~40
27th January 2007, 6:24 AM
All Asuma did was beat a bunch of canon fodder. Not much of an accomplishment.

Akaba
27th January 2007, 7:23 AM
"Where is your God now?"

Plus Brooke in one week.

Ba-dam.

UberSorcerer
27th January 2007, 11:18 AM
Um, I already aknowledged that Shika is the reason that Naruto is worth watching... but,... WOW Oo; Yet again, I vote we get a series devoted to Shika.

Akaba
27th January 2007, 12:10 PM
Naruto, I bet you, will take Shika's coolness next week.

He already took some of it,

Next week?

If he can make Ino more orgasmic and Kakashi praise him...

Damn.

UberSorcerer
27th January 2007, 12:54 PM
Naruto is just like that though, abnoxious little... so and so he can be, this is Team 10's fight.

uber gon
27th January 2007, 5:15 PM
Naruto, I bet you, will take Shika's coolness next week.

He already took some of it,

Next week?

If he can make Ino more orgasmic and Kakashi praise him...

Damn.

UM....orgasmic?

Anyway, here's hoping Kishi will at least have Naruto do something new with the Wind Rasengan shuriken.

absol attacker
27th January 2007, 5:26 PM
you know, that's three new jutsu unveiled in the equivalent of only a few minutes. wind rasengan, wind rasenshuriken, and drowning maelstrom.

uber gon
27th January 2007, 5:37 PM
you know, that's three new jutsu unveiled in the equivalent of only a few minutes. wind rasengan, wind rasenshuriken, and drowning maelstrom.

I'm hoping for "Wind Rasengan Cannon" (a nod to Riku's Dark Cannon attack in Kingdom Hearts 2.

UberSorcerer
28th January 2007, 12:08 AM
Why would he reference KH when Kishi was a DBZ fan? If anything, I'd expect in the final chapters for Naruto to use NaruMaruHA!

BattleFranky~40
28th January 2007, 12:11 AM
Why would he reference KH when Kishi was a DBZ fan? If anything, I'd expect in the final chapters for Naruto to use NaruMaruHA!

Yeah, people are only allowed to see one thing in their lives!

uber gon
28th January 2007, 6:56 AM
Yeah, people are only allowed to see one thing in their lives!

So, basically everything is gonna be repetitive?

BattleFranky~40
28th January 2007, 6:59 AM
So, basically everything is gonna be repetitive?
Get ready for a Krillin cameo.

uber gon
28th January 2007, 7:02 AM
Get ready for a Krillin cameo.

If Naruto does that punching attack that looks like a dragon, then I'll accept that.

BattleFranky~40
28th January 2007, 7:03 AM
If Naruto does that punching attack that looks like a dragon, then I'll accept that.

No, Naruto'll give Kakuzu a good ole Wolf Fang Fist.

deoxys_attack_mode
28th January 2007, 3:36 PM
I've gotten really bored with Naruto at this point. I've switched to watching Bleach now. Yeah, I'll read the new chapter, but the new chapters are so boring.............other than Shika's awesomeness. Naruto spent a long time training and training, and all he does is make a shinier Rasengan.....seriously, that lacks creativity, as well as wastes our time. However, if somehow Naruto can now use a few more new jutsu, then it might be so much of a waste of time.

raticatelover
28th January 2007, 5:08 PM
I've gotten really bored with Naruto at this point. I've switched to watching Bleach now. Yeah, I'll read the new chapter, but the new chapters are so boring.............other than Shika's awesomeness. Naruto spent a long time training and training, and all he does is make a shinier Rasengan.....seriously, that lacks creativity, as well as wastes our time. However, if somehow Naruto can now use a few more new jutsu, then it might be so much of a waste of time.

That "shinier" reasengan is a giant shuriken. Also he actually used his head to figure out Kakuzu's tactic. Waiting next chapter though to see how Kishi plays this out.

If its just attck with giant destructo disk i'll be angry cuz the whole sending the clones in will be for nothing.

Giratina
28th January 2007, 5:36 PM
Shikamaru is the Best Nin Officially, & Naruto`s new Jutsu Better Be Good, Like The Guy Aboved me Posted, All Those Clones For Nothing Will be Annoying. .

pokemonster2191
29th January 2007, 5:29 AM
wow like nothing happened in 339. they stretched it out. eh well a little did happen. still i was expecting more to happen. i do have one question though. fuutonrasengan, does the shuriken part of it rotate itself or does he have to like throw it.

Kabuto
29th January 2007, 5:38 AM
wow like nothing happened in 339. they stretched it out. eh well a little did happen. still i was expecting more to happen. i do have one question though. fuutonrasengan, does the shuriken part of it rotate itself or does he have to like throw it.

We don't really know yet. I'm guessing throwing which would be cooler. Anyway, plenty happened in 339 Hidan's final words etc.

BattleFranky~40
29th January 2007, 5:41 AM
We don't really know yet. I'm guessing throwing which would be cooler. Anyway, plenty happened in 339 Hidan's final words etc.

Hidan's not dead.

Kabuto
29th January 2007, 5:48 AM
I don't think hes going to be talking to anybody in that hole. Except Jashin.

BattleFranky~40
29th January 2007, 5:49 AM
I don't think hes going to be talking to anybody in that hole. Except Jashin.

Zetsu or Blue Haired Lass will come to rescue him at the end of the arc.

absol attacker
30th January 2007, 12:06 AM
i smell Hidan coming back with some sort of steriod-injected super-body. would've been cool if he could come back as a super-puppet, but they just had to kill Sasori off first.

uber gon
30th January 2007, 12:20 AM
Hidan's not dead.

No, just buried six feet under.

absol attacker
30th January 2007, 2:35 AM
Hidan should be dead. however, he also should have died every single time something happened involving him in combat, whether it was done by him, the leaf-nin or Kakuzu. for the time being, he is just re-decapitated and buried underneath several feet of loose stone.

uber gon
31st January 2007, 12:57 AM
Hidan should be dead. however, he also should have died every single time something happened involving him in combat, whether it was done by him, the leaf-nin or Kakuzu. for the time being, he is just re-decapitated and buried underneath several feet of loose stone.

Let's pray he stays buried.

BattleFranky~40
31st January 2007, 1:07 AM
This week in Naruto....!

Nothing happens... again. It ends just like the chapter 2 weeks ago ended.

deoxys_attack_mode
31st January 2007, 5:20 AM
This current fight is ticking me off.............taking too long..............probably either the most drawn out or the second most drawn out. I don't know which is longer, this, or Sasori vs. Sakura x Chiyo.

BattleFranky~40
31st January 2007, 5:23 AM
This current fight is ticking me off.............taking too long..............probably either the most drawn out or the second most drawn out. I don't know which is longer, this, or Sasori vs. Sakura x Chiyo.

Both are equally drawn out and boring, but at least Sasori was better than Kakuzu and it wasn't a 'Hey, let's show our new power up!' fest.

Kabuto
31st January 2007, 6:15 PM
Sasori vs Chiyo and Sakura may have been drawn out, but it was perhaps one of the best fights of the entire series.

King Charizard
31st January 2007, 7:06 PM
I agree is time for Kakuzu to die.This fight is getting boring.The only thing that I liked was Shikamaru owning Hidan.

absol attacker
31st January 2007, 9:06 PM
Sasori was a one-trick ninja with his puppets, but he used that trick a hell lot better than any other puppeteer. he had a special puppet he wore as armor, another special puppet made out of Suna's best ninja and was able to use his jutsu, himself being a puppet, and a massive army of puppets made from various ninja, every single weapon in any of his puppets being laced with deadly poison. only way it could have been better would be if his puppet army was able to use teamwork. sorry scorpion-man, but if the strategy never works for the guy who invented it....

hopefully Hidan will be better when he returns later on with an either repaired or new body.

uber gon
1st February 2007, 2:29 AM
No, Naruto'll give Kakuzu a good ole Wolf Fang Fist.

Well, it's more of a fox. But I'm hoping it does damage like the dragon fist.

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 2:32 AM
hopefully Hidan will be better when he returns later on with an either repaired or new body.

Hopefully Hidan will die before he starts sucking more.

Well, it's more of a fox. But I'm hoping it does damage like the dragon fist.
Flew right past the head, unfortunatly...

Girafarig Girl
1st February 2007, 7:48 AM
Part 2 is boring, if you ask me (I'm new to this thread). Out of the Rookie 12, Shikamaru is the only one to have gotten some good jutsus/more personality. What about Ino and Chouji? Shouldn't they be traumatized by Asuma's death as well?

We also need to see more character history (Tenten?).

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 7:57 AM
Part 2 is boring, if you ask me (I'm new to this thread). Out of the Rookie 12, Shikamaru is the only one to have gotten some good jutsus/more personality. What about Ino and Chouji? Shouldn't they be traumatized by Asuma's death as well?

We also need to see more character history (Tenten?).
TenTen has no character history. She never will. And it should stay that way, because she sucks.

Girafarig Girl
1st February 2007, 8:05 AM
Well excuseee you. We need more kunoichi development (not counting Sakura, who is the worst of Team 7) so that they could at least be equal to the guys (I mean, they have Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, Lee, Gaara, etc.). The only kunoichi that could come close is Temari, and she's not even from Konoha.

How do you like pink for girl power?

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 8:09 AM
This is Shounen. The girls are not going to be equal to the guys in any way, shape, or form.

MugenKeiji
1st February 2007, 8:21 AM
Well excuseee you. We need more kunoichi development (not counting Sakura, who is the worst of Team 7) so that they could at least be equal to the guys (I mean, they have Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, Lee, Gaara, etc.). The only kunoichi that could come close is Temari, and she's not even from Konoha.

MY EYES! MY PRECIOUS NINTENDO PLAYING EYES!!

This is Shounen. The girls are not going to be equal to the guys in any way, shape, or form.

Quoted for truth beyond a reasonable doubt. I mean you are kind of barking of the wrong tree for some "Grrl Power" action, but the Naruto FILLER WRITERS would be more than happy to help you on that. Eh? Eh?!

Girafarig Girl
1st February 2007, 8:24 AM
Nuh uh. You obviously haven't read other shounen stories (there was one with this red haired girl, but I forgot the name). I guess you are right though... Still, it would be awesome for Kishi to improve them!

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 8:28 AM
Nuh uh. You obviously haven't read other shounen stories (there was one with this red haired girl, but I forgot the name). I guess you are right though... Still, it would be awesome for Kishi to improve them!

Oh yeah, I haven't read ANY other Shounen before in my life.

Oh, and a red haired girl. So specific. Even if she proved somewhat useful, she still probably wasn't as useful as any of the main male characters.

Girafarig Girl
1st February 2007, 8:57 AM
Oh yeah, I haven't read ANY other Shounen before in my life.

Oh, and a red haired girl. So specific. Even if she proved somewhat useful, she still probably wasn't as useful as any of the main male characters.

I guess you are right.

You are so smart, Franky!~

MugenKeiji
1st February 2007, 9:05 AM

Uh...MAR? I dunno...

Girafarig Girl
1st February 2007, 9:20 AM
Uh...MAR? I dunno...

Uhhh. I don't know, it was along time ago, but Franky was right. The guys were better than her. How sad! I hope Sakura gets to kill Sasuke.

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 10:43 AM
Uhhh. I don't know, it was along time ago, but Franky was right. The guys were better than her. How sad! I hope Sakura gets to kill Sasuke.

Sakura is lame. Not as lame as Sasuke, but still lame.

So she's not allowed to do anything.

UberSorcerer
1st February 2007, 12:59 PM

this is Shunen, guys only, girls are just there... so the guys aren't gay OO Oh, someone should tell Sasuke that... I don't think he knows quite yet.

Kabuto
1st February 2007, 8:53 PM
I'm expecting a b*tchfest of naruto failing his jutsu. But this chapter was just stalling time. Naruto will probly do it right next time.

Akaba
1st February 2007, 10:16 PM
Naruto made me ****** this week.

Kishi has shown writing block while Oda has created a damn afro skeleton.

Kishi, you lose.

pokemonster2191
1st February 2007, 10:24 PM
^seriously. *sigh* was anyone else POed? this chapter was meaningless. it was like a filler chapter. all that hype just so naruto can... mess up. the nest chapters better be good.

absol attacker
1st February 2007, 10:27 PM
girl power makes the back of my eyes sting.

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 10:29 PM
Kishi is stalling for time. Either that, or he is taunting us.

The only good thing I can say about it is the art actually looked somewhat good at certain points.

absol attacker
1st February 2007, 10:34 PM
Naruto has to physically hit someone with his shuriken made of wind-element chakra, and Yamato displays the ability to turn his arm into a swarm of wooden phalluses.

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 10:51 PM
In the end, the Rashuriken wasn't even different from a regular Rasengan... he still attacked with the sphere. He didn't attempt to throw it, or even use the shuriken part in any way. Why not just use Odama Rasengan? That actually would've worked.

Anyways, pics of Kakuzu, the only good thing.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2514/taikutsurpg004uy3.jpg

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/802/taikutsurpg005ir2.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/7164/taikutsurpg006oz9.jpg

absol attacker
1st February 2007, 11:37 PM
also, why is Kakuzu just standing there listening to their conversations and waiting to be attacked?

BattleFranky~40
1st February 2007, 11:39 PM
also, why is Kakuzu just standing there listening to their conversations and waiting to be attacked?

It's a Shounen manga. That's why.

MugenKeiji
1st February 2007, 11:53 PM
Either the Jutsu wasn't complete or Kakuzu's Fire Nature Ghost Chakra made Naruto's Fuuton Rasenshuriken disappear.

THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A "KABOOM" OTHERWISE!

Hyuuga Neji
2nd February 2007, 12:29 AM
Either the Jutsu wasn't complete or Kakuzu's Fire Nature Ghost Chakra made Naruto's Fuuton Rasenshuriken disappear.

THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A "KABOOM" OTHERWISE!

I think it was due to the fact that naruto can only hold the rasen shuiken for a certaint period of time..and there was too much time wasted trying to hit him.

Kazekage
2nd February 2007, 3:00 AM
Okay, How Can The Art Get worse?

uber gon
2nd February 2007, 6:25 AM
Well, that Rasengan disappointed me...

RomanMack
2nd February 2007, 8:16 AM
yeah, seriously. The art has really gotten bland.

I mean, that panel where he hits Kakazu wasn't half-bad... But geez... All the other ones...

BattleFranky~40
2nd February 2007, 9:32 AM
yeah, seriously. The art has really gotten bland.

I mean, that panel where he hits Kakazu wasn't half-bad... But geez... All the other ones...

Kakuzu himself is nicely drawn for the most part... but other than that, yeah.

raticatelover
3rd February 2007, 6:19 AM
Kishi really disappointed with this chapter, but next chapter hopefully will be promising. At least let the attack look really cool when it hits like Naruto said, especially with the recent good drawing lately.

Kingudora
3rd February 2007, 12:50 PM
naruto screwed up... again

we want to see naruto do something bad-*** soon!!

Adzieboy
3rd February 2007, 2:40 PM
Considering it's not a completed jutsu... I'm giving Naruto the benefit of the doubt, regardless of how annoying it was that he screwed up. Oh, and thank God that idiot's been banned.

deoxys_attack_mode
4th February 2007, 5:03 AM
The art was much better before, like back in the Cheunin exams, then it slowly got worse, and then after the Oro arc in TS it became really simple and bland.

I'm interested in seeing timeskip in the anime, which starts in a week and a half.

uber gon
4th February 2007, 8:56 PM
I'd looooove to see how Naruto gets out of this.

Adzieboy
5th February 2007, 2:04 AM
I think in his next try, he may actually pull his attack off. He's going to show everyone the "new Naruto" so I think he might just do it.

Then again... Sakura hasn't done anything yet.

uber gon
5th February 2007, 2:32 AM
I sooooo hope so.

pokemonster2191
5th February 2007, 4:09 AM
^ more like he better.

uber gon
5th February 2007, 5:22 AM
^ more like he better.

I agree. He should do something.

Blaziryu
5th February 2007, 3:33 PM
I disappointed with Naruto & his jutsu. Rasenshuriken totally rip off from Kuririn's Destructo Disc. I'm also disappointed with Kakashi, since he wouldn't get his butt whip if just use his Mangekyou Sharingan. I hope that the next chapter is better than this week's.

Adzieboy
5th February 2007, 8:10 PM
I disappointed with Naruto & his jutsu. Rasenshuriken totally rip off from Kuririn's Destructo Disc. I'm also disappointed with Kakashi, since he wouldn't get his butt whip if just use his Mangekyou Sharingan. I hope that the next chapter is better than this week's.

Kakashi doesn't have a lot of chakra, and it takes a lot to use just the regular sharingan.

And Naruto doesn't even throw the new jutsu, he has to physically hit them with it, close-up.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
5th February 2007, 8:42 PM
He probs only made it into the Shurikan shape to show off....like the old Naruto would do >>
And why does Kakazu only focus on Naruto? is he that much of an idiot not to realize that there are several powerful hearts just standing there watching the Nine Tailed Brat. He could just do something to distract Naruto, and steal the hearts of the Exhausted Kakashi, Ino and Choji. All he'd have to worry about are the full-health newcomers who he'd probably easily be able to beat.

Kabuto
8th February 2007, 12:47 AM
The jutsu may have been cliche and predictable, but damn it was awesome. Massive explosions ftw (though I hope kakuzu isn't really dead)

absol attacker
8th February 2007, 2:57 AM
it'd be easier to tell if Kakuzu looked alive to begin with. but that was certainly one hell of a jutsu Naruto's got in his arsenal now.

also, we see Kakuzu without any of his head garments. he still has hair, but it's black so you can't really see too well it amist all the threads and explosions.

Kabuto
8th February 2007, 3:01 AM
Indeed, it even looks like it can kill oro or itachi if it made direct contact.

absol attacker
8th February 2007, 3:04 AM
i think Oro could avoid it with his moonwalk no jutsu, though.

Kabuto
8th February 2007, 3:06 AM
True. But thats the 50 % 0__0. I don't even think plot-no jutsu can beat the full thing.

uber gon
8th February 2007, 8:24 AM
The jutsu may have been cliche and predictable, but damn it was awesome. Massive explosions ftw (though I hope kakuzu isn't really dead)

So I take it the attack finally hit?

Adzieboy
8th February 2007, 10:02 AM
Yeah it did, he tricked him with a clone holding the jutsu, who was destroyed, then Naruto smashed him with it on the back.

uber gon
9th February 2007, 1:45 AM
Yeah it did, he tricked him with a clone holding the jutsu, who was destroyed, then Naruto smashed him with it on the back.

Yeah I read it.

That must've hurt BAD.

absol attacker
9th February 2007, 2:55 AM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/online/categories.php?cat_id=73

uber gon
9th February 2007, 8:16 AM
0_0

But Kakuzu will probably live.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 1:36 AM
Kakuzu acted like a moron.

Death by DEM. RIP, you horrible jobber you.

Kabuto
10th February 2007, 4:04 AM
Remember Kakuzu never fought naruto before so he doesn't know his strategy. So he wasn't as dumb as hidan, thats for sure.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 4:06 AM
Remember Kakuzu never fought naruto before so he doesn't know his strategy. So he wasn't as dumb as hidan, thats for sure.

He already knew that Naruto spammed Kage Bunshin like crazy from the minute before.

He's an S-Class Criminal who once fought against a Hokage, yet he's extremely surprised when the guy charging at him ends up being a clone.

Both him and Hidan were pathetic canon fodder in the end. And they started out so well, especially Hidan...

Kabuto
10th February 2007, 4:10 AM
Eh, Naruto's "fake" was pretty damn clever for a KB though.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 4:12 AM
Eh, Naruto's "fake" was pretty damn clever for a KB though.

No, not really.

'OMG! The guy with the attack was a clone! WHAT A TWEEEST!'

Kabuto
10th February 2007, 4:15 AM
Still, kakuzu knew the clone couldn't use the wind attack. Which is why naruto used the regular attack instead. It was actually pretty clever. Anyway, glad the arc is finally over.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 4:17 AM
Hopefully the next one won't suck as bad. Not holding my breath, though.

Blaziryu
10th February 2007, 6:54 AM
Naruto rules!! Did you see how he blast Kakuzu with his Rasen Shuriken. Kakuzu is definitely dead. It seems Naruto did surpass Kakashi & he's not even done with his training yet.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 7:02 AM
Yeah, what a great DEM that is. Woot @ Naruto getting too strong too quickly.

The side text says Kakuzu is just knocked out.

uber gon
10th February 2007, 9:05 AM
Naruto rules!! Did you see how he blast Kakuzu with his Rasen Shuriken. Kakuzu is definitely dead. It seems Naruto did surpass Kakashi & he's not even done with his training yet.

Eh, I sorta wished the wind rasengan could function like a real shuriken.

King Charizard
10th February 2007, 7:22 PM
Naruto owned Kakuzu and finally this battle is over.When can move on to more Naruto training.

Kingudora
10th February 2007, 7:31 PM
finally! naruto did something kickass!

screw save sasuke, cut him into million of pieces instead!

Rafin1
10th February 2007, 8:25 PM
Naruto isn't a Chunnin yet because his freinds tooko thje exams while Naruto was training with Jiraya. Naruto is really suppose to be higher than Gennin. But, he never took the exams. That part also confused me.
Why the heck aint Naruto a Chuunin yet? I mean, he should at least be one by now.

Kingudora
10th February 2007, 9:02 PM
i think the 5th will promote him now...

kakashi had hard time with kakuzu, but naruto beat him like he was nothing

promotion next!

uber gon
10th February 2007, 10:26 PM
finally! naruto did something kickass!

screw save sasuke, cut him into million of pieces instead!

Meh, I expect Sasuke to go all emo if he saw this attack.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 10:35 PM
Meh, I expect Sasuke to go all emo if he saw this attack.

Sasuke already has a special attack which we haven't seen yet. I doubt that.

uber gon
11th February 2007, 9:02 AM
Sasuke already has a special attack which we haven't seen yet. I doubt that.

Yeah, well it probably doesn't cut people in a million pieces, as stated before.

BattleFranky~40
11th February 2007, 9:03 AM
Yeah, well it probably doesn't cut people in a million pieces, as stated before.

Except the Rasuringan doesn't cut people into millions of pieces. And knowing super special techniques, it probably does.

uber gon
11th February 2007, 9:07 AM
Except the Rasuringan doesn't cut people into millions of pieces. And knowing super special techniques, it probably does.

Yeah, well Sasuke usually got jealous of Naruto everytime he did something new.

BattleFranky~40
11th February 2007, 9:16 AM
Yeah, well Sasuke usually got jealous of Naruto everytime he did something new.

And Sasuke already has something that is better, while the Rasengan was better than the Chidori.

uber gon
11th February 2007, 9:51 PM
And Sasuke already has something that is better, while the Rasengan was better than the Chidori.

Which I hope we get to see soon.

pokemonster2191
13th February 2007, 2:10 AM
i wonder what the next story arc will be :/. hopefully some training so we can give naruto another non-rasengan move but i doubt it.

uber gon
13th February 2007, 4:41 AM
i wonder what the next story arc will be :/. hopefully some training so we can give naruto another non-rasengan move but i doubt it.

It's possible you know.

BattleFranky~40
13th February 2007, 6:44 AM
Oh yeah, what we need is more boring Shounen Protagonist Training!

Hikari~Siao
14th February 2007, 9:48 AM
I personally think the battles are too short naruto against kakuzu. But i want to see sasuke in this more often.

uber gon
14th February 2007, 11:28 PM
I personally think the battles are too short naruto against kakuzu. But i want to see sasuke in this more often.

Maybe there'll be a three-way fight between Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi soon (thinking about the fight between Aang, Zuko, and Azula from "Avatar.")

Hikozaru390
15th February 2007, 1:40 AM

I liked the training more than the stupid Akatsuki fight thing we've been doing for the past few months.

pokemonster2191
15th February 2007, 1:55 AM

I liked the training more than the stupid Akatsuki fight thing we've been doing for the past few months.

seriously. that story arc sucked imo. and id like to see another move besides rasengan. and with naruto's kage bushin, it wont take too long.

pokemonster2191
15th February 2007, 1:56 AM

seriously. that story arc sucked imo. and id like to see another move besides rasengan. and with naruto's kage bushin, it wont take too long.

MugenKeiji
15th February 2007, 9:20 AM

Scrooge McDuck no. Running in two training arcs is the a-hole way of telling us you have "writer's block"

absol attacker
15th February 2007, 9:05 PM
okay, now we're getting back on track. Shikamaru is no longer a bloodthristy avenger, Kakashi gave the dying Kakuzu the last chidori he'd ever see, and Michael Jackson has taken the stage again.

pokemonster2191
15th February 2007, 9:07 PM
ok so maybe not a training arc but how about naruto picks up a tactic from something/one he sees.

RandomCharizard
17th February 2007, 2:19 AM
I wish naruto would do somekind of Rasengan inside body technique where he just puts his hand on something and it explodes. Or something like he was doing with the balloons. It'd be all bloody and sh*t

pokemonster2191
17th February 2007, 3:23 AM
I wish naruto would do somekind of Rasengan inside body technique where he just puts his hand on something and it explodes. Or something like he was doing with the balloons. It'd be all bloody and sh*t

completely morbid. i like it.

blueazulim06
17th February 2007, 4:17 AM
Did Kakazu die? I thought he had three other souls inside his body or something?

DKzM0mA
17th February 2007, 5:52 AM
Naruto raped them all in one hit.

FireKero!
17th February 2007, 9:46 AM
Did Kakazu die? I thought he had three other souls inside his body or something?

Kazuku had three hearts left, but Naruto's RasenShuriken took out two of them, leaving the original heart behind.

Naruto raped them all in one hit.

Pretty much. Too bad he wasn't able to kill him. XD

That's proof that Naruto still needs to work on his new techniques. He still can't kill an Akatsuki member, not even one whose half-dead, outnumbered, and has very-limited options.

Scrooge McDuck no. Running in two training arcs is the a-hole way of telling us you have "writer's block"

Well, with all the Sasuke we've been seeing lately, the next arc might very well be Sasuke and Orochimaru taking on soem Akatsuki members (hoping for a Zetsu and Blue-haired fight).

Let's tally this all up, eh? Akatsuki has six members left, with Sasori rotting away with the termits, Orochimaru training Sasuke, Hidan smushed under hundreds of tonnes of rock (decapitated, but still alive), and Kazuku charred away by Kakashi's Raikiri.

Let's also look at this: Hidan is the second-newest Akatsuki meber, and was only paired up with Kazuku because he's immortal. He wasn't that strong, and wasn't as smart as other ninja. Kazuku was an old man, who was only kept alive because of his strings. His foot was in the grave from the begging of hsi fight with kakashi. Orochimaru is starting to reject his host body, so he couldn't put up a major fight anytime soon. Sasori was good, but had too mch past emotions that brought around his demise. Deidara seemed to have cleaned up his two arms nicely.

Deidara has already mentioned how Sasori is more powerful then him, yet Deidara is still alive. Without Kazuku alive, his strongest desperation attack, his exploding limbs, are near-useless without consequences. His partner is Tobi now, but it doesn't seem as if he's that powerful himself.

So, after Deidara, there's only 5 members of Akatsuki left. But then don't forget Itachi, whose almost blind. His powers have weakened, so that's only 4 able-bodied Akatsuki members.

With all that said, it's safe to assume that the weakest members of Akatsuki are dead, or is pretty much useless and will eb reserved as mid-bosses. yeah, this series is gonna finish up VERY soon, I can tell. :D

blueazulim06
17th February 2007, 4:05 PM
So who are the 5 members of Akatsuki left? Itachi, Deidara, Leader, Unknown, and Kazaku?

DKzM0mA
17th February 2007, 5:34 PM
Kazaku is dead.

Itachi, Kisame, Leader, Deidara, tobi are the known ones, and 1 more unknown one.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
17th February 2007, 10:19 PM
Kazaku is dead.

Itachi, Kisame, Leader, Deidara, tobi are the known ones, and 1 more unknown one.

What about Zetsu?

~Kaim

Gentleman Skeleton
17th February 2007, 10:23 PM
Kazaku is dead.

Ummmm, Hidan's still alive. Odds are Kakuzu will be replaced like Sasori was after he was killed. You totally forgot about Zetsu, the guy with the venus flytrap surrounding his head. Odds are we'll see the unknown one soon enough. The leader won't be seen until the end of the Akatsuki arc.

DKzM0mA
17th February 2007, 10:23 PM
What about Zetsu?

~Kaim

Ahh yes Zetsu. Tobi replaced Sasori my bad.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
17th February 2007, 10:30 PM
phew I thought he died o.0

Off Topicish: I brought this up in another Naruto Shippuden topic, who belives that Tabi is actually Obito? [JUst something I thought I should bring up XD

~Kaim

Akaba
17th February 2007, 10:52 PM
Yamato is Tobi.

Heh.

It's obvious.

And anyways, Hidan's not dead. He's just going to live his life in a hole.

Which is worse. Go Shiki - he now gets to be with Kurenai, with the pimp Asuma gone. Shikamaru will get with her. Good going smart man.

And they won't be replacing anymore.

They need to move the story along.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
17th February 2007, 11:03 PM
How is it pbvious? I thought is was kinda obvious it was Obito o.0

1. His left eye is gone thats why he only has an eye hole on his right side
2. Itachi said 3 people oother than him can use the Makengako Sharingan
3. if you take away the first O in Obito and add the TO to the front you have Tobi

~Kaim

FireKero!
17th February 2007, 11:17 PM
How is it pbvious? I thought is was kinda obvious it was Obito o.0

1. His left eye is gone thats why he only has an eye hole on his right side
2. Itachi said 3 people oother than him can use the Makengako Sharingan
3. if you take away the first O in Obito and add the TO to the front you have Tobi

~Kaim

Madara is still kicking it. That makes a possible amount of four.

The seven Akatsuki members left are the Leader, Deidara, Kisame, Blue-Haired Dude, Itachi, Zetsu, and Tobi. Itachi isn't in much of a position to fight though.

Sasori was replaced by Tobi, which means that Kazuku and Hidan will be replaced by their subs, if they have any. So, Akatsuki is slowly, but surely dying. :)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th February 2007, 1:12 AM
What happened to Itachi? o.0

And I know Mandara is an Uchiha but who is he? and if he was that good he would have already had is since he is supposed to be so 'evil' so he would be taken out of the equation

~Kaim

pokemonster2191
18th February 2007, 2:47 AM
itachi is going blind :'(