PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Atoyont
12th September 2008, 12:53 AM
That's Minato Namikaze (the Yondaime).
Looks to be a pretty cool chapter.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th September 2008, 12:56 AM
no that's the "Naruto" from Jiraiya's book.

Atoyont
12th September 2008, 12:57 AM
It could easily have been based off of Minato, though.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th September 2008, 1:37 AM
It could easily have been based off of Minato, though.

yes of course.

uber gon
12th September 2008, 5:18 AM
yes of course.

Maybe the book was sort of based on Minato, more or less.

HoennMaster
12th September 2008, 7:04 AM
I know this is a while back, but I just thought of something? Was Jiraiya's code ever solved?

This sounds like a good chapter, and I think Sasuke is in for a royal *** kicking.

jiang
12th September 2008, 8:25 AM
the chapter was great most esp with jiraiya's book that made naruto sob. only thing that disgusted me was sasuke who is EMO king of all time! damn i really hate him.

now i wonder what will happen now that pain is heading for konoha,. and sasuke is also heading for konoha, what will he do whe he finds out that konoha is also being attacked by some from akatsuki?

NoDice
12th September 2008, 5:23 PM
Maybe the book was sort of based on Minato, more or less.

I think that would be impossible as I believe Jiraiya underwent his sage training before becoming Minato's sensei, and his first book was written while he was training.

Also the likeness of Naruto to the character in the book is simply the way Naruto is imagining it, as Jiraiya's book doesnt include pictures, except the picture of himself in the back.

the chapter was great most esp with jiraiya's book that made naruto sob. only thing that disgusted me was sasuke who is EMO king of all time! damn i really hate him.

now i wonder what will happen now that pain is heading for konoha,. and sasuke is also heading for konoha, what will he do whe he finds out that konoha is also being attacked by some from akatsuki?

I ****ing hate that little b***h. I hate his character so much more now.... what a selfish little *******.

And I dont really think it will make much difference that Pain is already attacking Konoha... except I wouldnt be suprised if Sasuke tried to fight Pain just so he could destroy Konoha himself.... again showing his selfish ******* little self.

uber gon
12th September 2008, 6:46 PM
I ****ing hate that little b***h. I hate his character so much more now.... what a selfish little *******.

And I dont really think it will make much difference that Pain is already attacking Konoha... except I wouldnt be suprised if Sasuke tried to fight Pain just so he could destroy Konoha himself.... again showing his selfish ******* little self.

It's personalities like Sasuke's that make me wonder why Kishi likes him so much. He could've at least make him less "emo".

Atoyont
12th September 2008, 6:52 PM
Well, let's consider his history.
1. He was basically ignored by his father
2. His older brother never spent time with him
3. He felt that he had to live up to Itachi's reputation
4. His entire clan was apparently murdered by his elder brother
5. He doesn't get to achieve his dream of getting revenge on his brother for the massacre
6. He finds out that Itachi was really a spy for Konoha, and that he was trying to save Sasuke
7. His village oppressed his clan

I'm not condoning his actions, but not many kids have to go through that.

uber gon
12th September 2008, 6:59 PM
5. He doesn't get to achieve his dream of getting revenge on his brother for the massacre
6. He finds out that Itachi was really a spy for Konoha, and that he was trying to save Sasuke

I guess after all this Sasuke does have a right to be peeved. Although why Sasuke blames all the village for the Uchiha massacre when only the elders were responsible is beyond me.

Heh, wonder if karma will actually hit the elders.:)

Cyan
12th September 2008, 9:05 PM
Now if only Kumo, Suna, and Konoha team-up to fight Akatsuki and 'Suki joins forces with Rain and some other countries (Hidan's?), it'll a hell of a way to end the series.

...Wait, hold on. Did I read the Orochi-Jackson actually had PARENTS? I thought he was test-tube...

jiang
12th September 2008, 9:23 PM
now only two elders+danzo will have to suffer not three since the third is dead. (and didnt the third actually went against the whole massacre thing? and that is why he had sasuke be under kakashi in the first place? the third somehow looked out for him too, so it is not fair on his part, sasuke should be more open to the reality than just being too hateful of the village. sasuke is just plain senseless. his character is f***** up, i dont get it. he is in no gray area, he is just lost, plainly lost. he is not black, white, nor grey... he is EMO---PHINK. lol

~Heaven Help Us~
12th September 2008, 9:32 PM
Now we get to see how Naruto is when he grows up. and that guy "he" was fighting, kinda reminds me of Obito am i right?
hopefully Sasuke kills the elders and no one else. because it would suck if he kills anyone else.
and the Raikage is cool.

overall awesome chapter.

MarshtompMan
12th September 2008, 10:59 PM
I just hope Sasuke gets Danzo.
That traitor really neds to get what's coming to him.
Although Sasuke's a traitor too.

Kind of random, but I wonder who Sai's brother is.
I bet it's an important character.
Maybe Sai is a clone of Sasuke and his older brother is Itachi! :o!
(Just kidding!)
But, seriously, that's always bothered me.
I mean, who could it be?!?!?!?!?!?!

Horoika1
13th September 2008, 3:14 AM
Pretty interesting Transition Chapter.

Yeah, Sasuke is a bit crazy, but he has very good reasons to be so.

NoDice
13th September 2008, 6:21 AM

1. Many kids go through that, or at least, some form of that.
2. When the age difference is great, this is often the case.
3. Many kids also go though this when they have older, outstanding/prodigy siblings.
4-6. No comment here.
7. Thats not entirely true, the Senju and Uchiha had an uneasy alliance to begin with, and the Uchiha were planning a coupe. The coupe is what triggered the massacre, so from that standpoint, the elders had them all killed to keep the peace.... which may not have been the correct way to go about things, but it was a viable solution and it worked.

Basically, Sasuke is a selfish brat, and granted, he did have hardships, but that doesnt mean he should impose hardship on others so they can "feel his pain". His clan was bad seeds from the start, killing eachother or rather, each ones brother/sister just to gain absolute power. Sasuke is just a typical 15 year old teenager that has no idea how to control his emotions or think with a level head. Sasuke wants vengence for his people being killed, but at the same time, there was a reason Itachi killed them- which was BECAUSE they kill eachother and have such violent rituals within their clan, AND they were going to try to take over the peaceful village. Itachi simply kept the peace.

And personally, I too dont see what Kishi likes about Sasuke so much?

And heres to hoping the Raikage murders Sasugay. cheers!

Horoika1
13th September 2008, 3:08 PM
And heres to hoping the Raikage murders Sasugay. cheers!

Unlikely, but we can hope =]

~Heaven Help Us~
13th September 2008, 3:59 PM
And personally, I too dont see what Kishi likes about Sasuke so much?
i know what does he see in him? we might never know lol.

jiang
13th September 2008, 6:12 PM
This was an interesting chapter but just to discuss how somepart of the story is going most esp with emo boy, I think he is unreasonable. His manner of thinking is way beyond normal. he is just crazy. and his reasoning isnt as much as correct as he thinks it is. I'd say kishi likes him so much because sasuke is pathetic and irrational. I hope to see a more rational sasuke in the future of the series, not just an egocentric one as much as he ahs shown/been in so far.

uber gon
13th September 2008, 9:05 PM
i know what does he see in him? we might never know lol.

Yeah, I doubt ANYONE will know by the end of the series. Although I'm hoping to see some new fire jutsu from him.

Atoyont
13th September 2008, 10:07 PM
Kirin was some nice inspiration.
Anyway, Sasuke seems to have blocked all emotion. Time for Naruto to pull out the "We're friends forever!" Jutsu and save him.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th September 2008, 10:17 PM
If Sasuke keeps thinking like that he is gonna get himself killed,and that's a good thing.

NoDice
13th September 2008, 10:29 PM
If Sasuke keeps thinking like that he is gonna get himself killed,and that's a good thing.

I couldnt agree with you more.

Im hoping that next chapter we will get to see Naruto learn some senjutsu, or at least how to make that Ultimate Rasengan that Jiraiya launched at Pain.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th September 2008, 10:57 PM
I couldnt agree with you more.

Im hoping that next chapter we will get to see Naruto learn some senjutsu, or at least how to make that Ultimate Rasengan that Jiraiya launched at Pain.

Maybe once he uses some Sage Chakra and then just uses a normal Rasengan, it'll become Ultimate.

NoDice
14th September 2008, 12:27 AM
Maybe once he uses some Sage Chakra and then just uses a normal Rasengan, it'll become Ultimate.

Yeah, and im hoping that the nature chakra will allow Naruto to use Fuuton Rasenshuriken without the dangerous reprecussions... which would def give Naruto an equal ground against some of the emos attacks.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th September 2008, 1:25 AM
Yeah and remember that Sasuke doesn't have the curse seal anymore so he's weaker now.

jiang
14th September 2008, 2:12 AM
and im hoping that ultimate rasengan would kick emo boi's little rear. teach him a lesson or two. hehe

~Heaven Help Us~
14th September 2008, 2:24 AM
Naruto should "upgrade" then UR with his Wind element and make it Ultimate Rasenshuriken.

uber gon
14th September 2008, 7:38 AM
Naruto should "upgrade" then UR with his Wind element and make it Ultimate Rasenshuriken.

Heh, I wanna see a Naruto using the Rasenshuriken in one hand, the Ultimate Rasengan in another, and whatever Gamakichi can add in the mix.:0

~Heaven Help Us~
14th September 2008, 3:22 PM
Heh, I wanna see a rasengan <--dont you mean naruto? using the Rasenshuriken in one hand, the Ultimate Rasengan in another, and whatever Gamakichi can add in the mix.:0

look at the quote.

Lucario At Service
14th September 2008, 6:06 PM
Well i have thought up a back story for the Raikage & his brother the 8-tails Jinchuuriki, the "Killer-Bee".
Well by the looks of the pics my guess is that the age difference between both of them is going to be around 5-15 years.
My guess is that the Raikage must have been the only one in the whole village who must have helped his brother (something similar to how Iruka is to Naruto) face the problems which a Jinchuuriki faces in the whole Naruto world. I think he must have then decided to become the Raikage for that country so that his brother wouldn't have to suffer more & the only way to do that would be to become powerful enough to overcome the 8-tails inside his brother which would automatically make him one of the strongest ninja & a possible candidate for becoming the Raikage. Thats why he must have trained with his brother a lot & in a way must have thought Killer-Bee to control the 8-tails. Also i don't think the present Raikage has been on that post for a long time. My guess is that he became the Raikage about 5-10 years from the present. He must have also helped the 2-tails Jinchuuriki (don't remember her name) in some way to make her powerful.
If my this theory is correct, then there might be a chance that the Raikage might give some hint or possibly train (which is less likely to happen) Naruto in controlling the 9-tails inside him, which many people have been thinking.

uber gon
14th September 2008, 9:27 PM
Well i have thought up a back story for the Raikage & his brother the 8-tails Jinchuuriki, the "Killer-Bee".
Well by the looks of the pics my guess is that the age difference between both of them is going to be around 5-15 years.
My guess is that the Raikage must have been the only one in the whole village who must have helped his brother (something similar to how Iruka is to Naruto) face the problems which a Jinchuuriki faces in the whole Naruto world. I think he must have then decided to become the Raikage for that country so that his brother wouldn't have to suffer more & the only way to do that would be to become powerful enough to overcome the 8-tails inside his brother which would automatically make him one of the strongest ninja & a possible candidate for becoming the Raikage. Thats why he must have trained with his brother a lot & in a way must have thought Killer-Bee to control the 8-tails. Also i don't think the present Raikage has been on that post for a long time. My guess is that he became the Raikage about 5-10 years from the present. He must have also helped the 2-tails Jinchuuriki (don't remember her name) in some way to make her powerful.
If my this theory is correct, then there might be a chance that the Raikage might give some hint or possibly train (which is less likely to happen) Naruto in controlling the 9-tails inside him, which many people have been thinking.

That'd be a neat way in make the Raikage stay longer.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
14th September 2008, 10:17 PM
awesome story.hopefully they show some flashbacks of the Raikage training with the eight tails.

jiang
15th September 2008, 8:41 AM
^^^ above three, I must agree. this would make the story a bit more interesting. Now we see a collaboration, konoha will not be on her own.

uber gon
15th September 2008, 6:59 PM
^^^ above three, I must agree. this would make the story a bit more interesting. Now we see a collaboration, konoha will not be on her own.

Plus I'd like to see what kind of jutsu the Raikage has.

HoennMaster
16th September 2008, 7:44 AM
I wonder what exactly the Raikage will do. He knows that Akatsuki has Killer Bee, but how will they locate them? They are still in the Land of Rain correct? But do other countries know that? Also what will happen between him and Tsunade? I'm excited for this week.

jiang
16th September 2008, 9:26 AM
haha, im thinking... raikage will fall in love with tsunade. lol
"marry me, lady tsunade, ease me of my heart's aches" lol

on a serious note, maybe they will forge a pact and vow to helping each other put down akatsuki. now this will be some serious business, plus gaara's country being an ally of the leaf. they should be a lot of help for konoha.

uber gon
16th September 2008, 7:02 PM
haha, im thinking... raikage will fall in love with tsunade. lol
"marry me, lady tsunade, ease me of my heart's aches" lol

on a serious note, maybe they will forge a pact and vow to helping each other put down akatsuki. now this will be some serious business, plus gaara's country being an ally of the leaf. they should be a lot of help for konoha.

Plus we may get to see Gaara fight again.:)

Atoyont
16th September 2008, 7:06 PM
But there's no more "I'LL KILL YOU" so he's no fun anymore.
Although I do wonder how his attack style will have changed. He can still use sand, but no more Shukaku arms.

uber gon
16th September 2008, 7:10 PM
But there's no more "I'LL KILL YOU" so he's no fun anymore.
Although I do wonder how his attack style will have changed. He can still use sand, but no more Shukaku arms.

Maybe he'll use that sand spear jutsu he used in the final Naruto filler before the Shippuden series.:)

Although I REALLY wanna see Temari or Kankuro fight.

Cyan
16th September 2008, 8:57 PM
Maybe he'll use that sand spear jutsu he used in the final Naruto filler before the Shippuden series.:)

Although I REALLY wanna see Temari or Kankuro fight.

Kankuro mostly for me. Once we reach this arc in the anime (2009), a instrumental remix of 'Master of Puppets' will play if he fights.

Temari only to support ShikamaruXTemari.

jiang
16th September 2008, 9:46 PM
I'd really like to see gaara fight again. and help naruto. Gaara should still be one kick *** character even without shukaku in him. He could be better for all we know after the few years in naruto world.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th September 2008, 10:49 PM
Maybe Gaara can still do the Shukaku spear and all the other attacks.

uber gon
17th September 2008, 2:02 AM
Maybe Gaara can still do the Shukaku spear and all the other attacks.

That's what I'm hoping. Heck, let him still be able to make Shukaku "dolls" and I'll be happy.

jiang
17th September 2008, 2:33 AM
That's what I'm hoping. Heck, let him still be able to make Shukaku "dolls" and I'll be happy.

yeah! If not, then kishi can make this series named SASUKE instead. I dont care anymore if that will be the case, and let Sasuke and Madara kill each other - that would make all Uchiha's very proud.

I am hopinh that the good characters get some screen time again, and also that they at least show improvement, not get down graded like the other characters who have suffered that fate. Gaara should make a big time return!

bigpop618
17th September 2008, 4:07 PM
So question. the man we saw in the book. I got confused. Was that a future Naruto? Or his father? Im curious

Lucario At Service
17th September 2008, 4:55 PM
So question. the man we saw in the book. I got confused. Was that a future Naruto? Or his father? Im curious

Well as much as i understand, its none off them. Its just that Naruto imagines the character of that book to be like that thats all.

Also just saw some spoiler pics & it is mostly about the what the Raikage is doing to get his brother back. Also the Raikage is on the title front page (also it seems that the thunder country has some beautiful Kunoichi's :)).

Edit:- Found some more info which i will summaries & put in the spoiler tag,
Well it seems that Naruto's "without the use of oil" training is not going good & Fukasaku is angry at him because of this. Also we see the Hawk's discussing (it seems that Suigetsu is alright now) about what to do with the 8-tails power & Sasuke says that they don't need it now because he have even greater power (the MS new powers i guess) now to destroy the whole off Konoha. As he is saying this he spills some water from the cup he is drinking because his eyesight becomes a bit hazy (seems like Sasuke's eyes are starting to losse its power because of the use of MS even though he had used it only a bit).
At that moment Karin finds out that they where being followed (by her ability) by the black thunder country shinobi whom we saw during the 8-tails fight & after that we see team Hawk surrounding that man. Then we see a thunder country Kunoichi saying that they lost connection with the man who was following team Hawk.
We see the Raikage angry about it, also it seems that the Raikage is going to have a meeting which seems to have all the other country kages in it & also it seems that they have sent a letter to Konoha saying that they would kill they Uchiha which kidnapped the Raikage's brother.

jiang
17th September 2008, 8:55 PM
awesome spoilers! I cant wait now to read the next chapter! so, soon, we get to see a kage gathering huh?

And Naruto should make good in his training quickly or else he might be too late for the action.

jiang
17th September 2008, 8:56 PM
awesome spoilers! I cant wait now to read the next chapter! so, soon, we get to see a kage gathering huh?

And Naruto should make good in his training quickly or else he might be too late for the action.

uber gon
17th September 2008, 9:13 PM
Somehow I knew Naruto training without toad oil wouldn't be too simple.

Heh, looks like Gaara will be making a return soon. I'm hoping Kankuro returns with some cool looking puppets too.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
17th September 2008, 10:09 PM
The spoilers are awesome. we get to see gaara again. i so new that narutos training wasnt gonna go so good.

Gentleman Skeleton
17th September 2008, 11:16 PM
With these new spoilers, I'm guessing Madara will make an assassination attempt on the other kage seeing as how he's the Mizukage. It would definately get Tsunade out of the way and usher Kakashi in as the Sixth while giving Sakura some much needed character development.

uber gon
17th September 2008, 11:57 PM
With these new spoilers, I'm guessing Madara will make an assassination attempt on the other kage seeing as how he's the Mizukage. It would definately get Tsunade out of the way and usher Kakashi in as the Sixth while giving Sakura some much needed character development.

I don't think Madara will be in the meeting. He'll probably use some body double or something.

Gentleman Skeleton
18th September 2008, 12:09 AM
I don't think Madar will be in the meeting. He'll probably use some body double or something.

Who's to know? He could probably waltz into the meeting hall in his mask and no one would know he's Madara. He could also use the meeting as a front to get to allow Pain to get access to Naruto while the Fifth is away (which of course won't be possible since he's in training.)

~Heaven Help Us~
18th September 2008, 12:29 AM
would Pa(e)in go to the meeting too?

jiang
18th September 2008, 12:39 AM
Isn't Pain about to make an attack on Konoha?

Mawile XD
18th September 2008, 1:25 AM
Maybe one of the Kages will inquire about the nine tails, and Madara will let Pain know that Naruto is with the toads. Then Madara will off Tsunade, because she's of no more se to him.

MarshtompMan
18th September 2008, 3:16 AM
Scenario 1: Sasuke attacks the village while Tsunade's at the meeting, and she'll come back to the village in ruins. (Shizune will probably die.)

Scenario 2: Madara (and possibly, other Akatsuki members) will assasinate the other Kages at the meeting while Sasuke takes care of Danzo and the elders.

Scenario 3: Sasuke attacks the village, and Konan and Pain use him as a distraction so they can kidnap Naruto. Sasuke sees this, and tries to save Naruto.

Scenario 4: Everybody will die, due to the power of the tailed-beasts being unleashed.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th September 2008, 4:15 AM
Scenario 1: Sasuke attacks the village while Tsunade's at the meeting, and she'll come back to the village in ruins. (Shizune will probably die.)

Scenario 2: Madara (and possibly, other Akatsuki members) will assasinate the other Kages at the meeting while Sasuke takes care of Danzo and the elders.

Scenario 3: Sasuke attacks the village, and Konan and Pain use him as a distraction so they can kidnap Naruto. Sasuke sees this, and tries to save Naruto.

Scenario 4: Everybody will die, due to the power of the tailed-beasts being unleashed.

Those seem like some pretty sucky scenarios, not because the out comes are bad, cause nothing in this world of Naruto as we know it is cut and dry such as that, but when the nw chapter comes out, please, I want to be proven wrong cause that mean Kishi may be making the series......decent? would that be to strong of a word? lol XD

And hell yeah for Gaara, I was wondering when that lovable little necropili[ee? I dunno what do you call a guy who did and is living again, a zombie? lol XD]

But yeah, Tobi could either use a body double for the 'Mizukage' or just waltz in with either his mask on since know one knows him [though it would be highly suspicious and unlikely] or with it is [which would be just plain unlikely] So yeah, I can only hope that this chapter will be as good as it is seeming.

~Kaim

HoennMaster
18th September 2008, 7:39 AM
I knew the Raikage wouldn't act nice to Tsunade, big surprise. A Kage meeting? NICE. Again I say, Tsunade better not die. Also, I thought Madara was a past Mizukage? Sounds like a good chapter, hopefully we see this kage meeting soon.

Atoyont
18th September 2008, 4:26 PM
Assuming that Madara is the Mizukage, we only need to know of the "Earth Shadow."

~Heaven Help Us~
18th September 2008, 9:59 PM
Wait... is Pa(e)in a Kage??

and if Madara goes to the meeting, he will either kill all the other kages to make his job easier, or reveal to us his true face.

Mawile XD
18th September 2008, 10:33 PM
Probably both.

MarshtompMan
18th September 2008, 10:51 PM
Wait... is Pa(e)in a Kage??

No, Madara's the Mizukage.
I'm just wondering if the Tsuchikage is an important person to the story or not.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th September 2008, 11:30 PM
Mandara is a Kage

and if Madara goes to the meeting, he will either kill all the other kages to make his job easier, or reveal to us his true face.

correctness in bold

anyway, if Mandara were to try to kill the Kage's, 4-1 one with that kind of power against you would spell trouble, even in you had the Sharingan.

That and Gaara cant die again! They cant use a monster reborn on him again! Rules state only one of those per anime series! XD

~Kaim

uber gon
19th September 2008, 1:17 AM
That and Gaara cant die again! They cant use a monster reborn on him again! Rules state only one of those per anime series! XD

~Kaim

Plus I wanna see if Gaara learned some new jutsu.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th September 2008, 2:37 AM
He will probably start fighting with the kages and he kills Tsunade and the Raikage.

jiang
19th September 2008, 3:09 AM
But how likely is it for madara to actually expose himself so easily? That is like giving away his cover too easily, and then he will have all other countries' kage's running around looking for him or declaring war against his own country. I dont see that happening, if at all, I see Madara doing his plans as subtle as he can as he has done over the years and have someone else do the tricky part such as to make the other kages gaga over the recent events.

Amethyst Black
19th September 2008, 3:43 AM
i'm lost.........

Gentleman Skeleton
19th September 2008, 4:57 AM
i'm lost.........

Well, tell us where you are in the manga and we'll try to get you caught up in the story.

jiang
19th September 2008, 7:05 PM
when I saw the raikage at first I did not notice he was that huge until after I read the chapter. He is a big man, and man he also looks tough.

As said in the spoilers, sasuke notices that his eye sight is diminishing... so it is a start... Sasuke's journey to the dark side. I wonder how he can still fight as he is right now if he is already blind.

Razor Shiftry
19th September 2008, 8:57 PM
i wonder who would win if Tsunade and Raikage has an arm wrestling match?

i bet on Raikage. he looks like he could kick some serious ***...

uber gon
19th September 2008, 9:32 PM
Heh, wonder how those three new ninja will fair against Sasuke and Co.?

Cyan
19th September 2008, 9:54 PM
No, Madara's the Mizukage.
I'm just wondering if the Tsuchikage is an important person to the story or not.

I think he means if Pein is the Amekage or not.

I would love to see the Kage all getting assassinated by Hawk like the family heads in the Godfather.

uber gon
19th September 2008, 10:07 PM
Wonder what'll happen when Naruto completes his sage training?

Mawile XD
19th September 2008, 10:52 PM
He'll probably fight Pain, and/or go back to Konoha.

jiang
19th September 2008, 11:57 PM
Naruto will know of the raikage's plans to handle sasuke, and then naruto will go berserk at him and say he can't do that because sasuke is his "friend" but raikage will insist on his order to kill sasuke upon sighting. Naruto will not like that...and then maybe there would be a big disagreement between konoha and the others because konoha is protecting sasuke. (I wonder how tsunade will react to this... I am more interested in how she will handle this since Naruto is close to her as her own child...that would be devastating for her...) still the story is central to Naruto being able to bring back Sasuke to Konoha no matter what Sasuke had done. Naruto should get real, there is no changing Sasuke right now.

uber gon
20th September 2008, 12:04 AM
Naruto will know of the raikage's plans to handle sasuke, and then naruto will go berserk at him and say he can't do that because sasuke is his "friend" but raikage will insist on his order to kill sasuke upon sighting. Naruto will not like that...and then maybe there would be a big disagreement between konoha and the others because konoha is protecting sasuke. (I wonder how tsunade will react to this... I am more interested in how she will handle this since Naruto is close to her as her own child...that would be devastating for her...) still the story is central to Naruto being able to bring back Sasuke to Konoha no matter what Sasuke had done. Naruto should get real, there is no changing Sasuke right now.

Something tells me the elders and Danzo are gonna do something that'll REALLY **** up the characters, and I mean REALLY **** up.

LonesomeDiamond
20th September 2008, 12:43 AM
Nico Robin is in Naruto now? XP

Anyways, i liked this chapter...lots of actual thoughts in it. Pein and Madara are both Kages i believe, but Pein is not the Kage of a central village(Konoha, Suna, Kumo, Tsuchi, and Mizu), so i dont think he would be able to attend the meeting...(not that he would want to)

We also need to keep in mind that the Tsuchikage...might not be the nicest guy around. considering the Kakashi Gaiden, i doubt he feels too great about Kohoha...and if Kakashi ever meets him, he probably wouldnt be too happy either...but i shouldnt expect Kishi to bring back anything from the Gaiden, cuz he really hasnt at all yet =_="

Kamui(was that the name?) looks pretty cool...I already said the Nico Robin thing, i have no other input XP

anyways, next week! Naruto's gonna be done! YES! Seems like theyre rushing it, and i never expected that...training always takes forever...

Sasuke's already going blind? what a loser, geez =_="

MarshtompMan
20th September 2008, 4:36 AM
Something tells me the elders and Danzo are gonna do something that'll REALLY **** up the characters, and I mean REALLY **** up.

They already did when they made Itachi take care of the Uchiha Clan.
The elders should have listened to the 3rd Hokage and they're idiots for trusting Danzo.
It was probably all part of Danzo's master plan to take over the village.
That guy seriously needs to get what's coming to him.

On another note, the Raikage is huge!

jiang
20th September 2008, 7:52 AM
if they do, they should get the boot, then sasuke could be next, add madara in the bin too.

HoennMaster
20th September 2008, 8:13 AM
I hope once the Kage meets we get some nice Tsunade and Gaara interaction.

Also, I wonder if Raikage knows that a new Kage is in place...his comment made it seem like the 3rd was still there.

uber gon
20th September 2008, 8:46 PM
They already did when they made Itachi take care of the Uchiha Clan.
The elders should have listened to the 3rd Hokage and they're idiots for trusting Danzo.
It was probably all part of Danzo's master plan to take over the village.
That guy seriously needs to get what's coming to him.

On another note, the Raikage is huge!

I meant something more akin to altering the world in a way nobody could ever imagine bad, but I agree on them getting a good helping of karma. Heh, wonder what Tsunade or Sakura would do if they found out about their involvement in the Uchiha massacre?

Atoyont
21st September 2008, 4:38 AM
So apparently we get to see some kunoichi action.
I wonder what their skills are, that the Raikage would entrust them with such a crucial mission!
Should be interesting.

uber gon
21st September 2008, 9:42 AM
So apparently we get to see some kunoichi action.
I wonder what their skills are, that the Raikage would entrust them with such a crucial mission!
Should be interesting.

We know they're gonna be beaten by Sasuke and Co., so why bother?

The Doctor
21st September 2008, 1:50 PM
We know they're gonna be beaten by Sasuke and Co., so why bother?

Don't be so sure; they could have been in Kiraabii's three-man team, so they should have the same amount of strength.

Blaziryu
21st September 2008, 3:38 PM
Naruto's training won't be complete in the next chapter. He needs to start training for that Frog Key jutsu & he also needs to finish completing his FRS. So he won't be leaving Mt. Myobokuzan any time soon. I'm surprise that Sasuke's vision is getting blurry already. He should get Itachi's eyes as soon as possible to receive the Eternal MS since I think he'll be needing it for the next ninja war that's might going to happen.

Blaziryu
21st September 2008, 3:42 PM
Naruto's training won't be complete in the next chapter. He needs to start training for that Frog Key jutsu & he also needs to finish completing his FRS. So he won't be leaving Mt. Myobokuzan any time soon. I'm surprise that Sasuke's vision is getting blurry already. He should get Itachi's eyes as soon as possible to receive the Eternal MS since I think he'll be needing it for the next ninja war that's might going to happen.

MarshtompMan
21st September 2008, 3:59 PM

Didn't you read this chapter?
It said at the end that Naruto's training is complete next chapter.

bigpop618
21st September 2008, 7:03 PM
Didn't you read this chapter?
It said at the end that Naruto's training is complete next chapter.

Yeah well, Kishi has been known to lie to us in the manga before...if it does end..Id have to see it

Cyan
21st September 2008, 8:50 PM

You mean **** them up even more then before?

uber gon
22nd September 2008, 9:16 PM

Pretty much, yeah.

jiang
23rd September 2008, 10:14 PM

Danzo and the elders should get some hard kicking, more than they deserve. Seriously.

uber gon
24th September 2008, 6:39 AM
Danzo and the elders should get some hard kicking, more than they deserve. Seriously.

Yeah, they've been portrayed as a bunch of jerks the whole series. Frankly I really don't see the 3rd Hokage working well with these guys around.

jiang
24th September 2008, 7:16 AM
Yeah, they've been portrayed as a bunch of jerks the whole series. Frankly I really don't see the 3rd Hokage working well with these guys around.
That is why too, they get to Tsunade's nerves all the time. They obviously are not among the loved characters thus far and I doubt if ever they will make it to that league. bunch of old jerks.

uber gon
24th September 2008, 6:42 PM
That is why too, they get to Tsunade's nerves all the time. They obviously are not among the loved characters thus far and I doubt if ever they will make it to that league. bunch of old jerks.

Which is why I don't think a lot of people will mind them being dead at some point.

Lucario At Service
24th September 2008, 7:00 PM
Well just now saw some confirmed spoilers, here is the summary of it,
Well as we have known from the last chapters ending, we see Naruto able to gather Nature Energy without the help of oil & Fukusaku says Naruto has more talent than Jiraiya had & would go further than him. They would next do the Sennin Mode training though there is still a bit small problem (Naruto has dark rings around his eyes added with his Frog eyes now because of this Naruto is doing training during the night & keeping it secret from Fukusaku).
Also it seems that Shizune examining on the dead Pain body is still going on without any progress & also Ibiki's interrogation on the Rain Village ninja isn't going well because it seems Pain has put a some sort of protection jutsu on the Rain Village ninja's memories to protect the secrets.
And atlast we see many dead Konoha ninja's on the ground with the coming on Pain near Konoha.
(Pain has reached Konoha):)

Note:- Also i forgot to mention, according to the databook 3 "Pain" is the correct spelling not 'Pein'.

uber gon
24th September 2008, 9:24 PM
Well just now saw some confirmed spoilers, here is the summary of it,
Well as we have known from the last chapters ending, we see Naruto able to gather Nature Energy without the help of oil & Fukusaku says Naruto has more talent than Jiraiya had & would go further than him. They would next do the Sennin Mode training though there is still a bit small problem (Naruto has dark rings around his eyes added with his Frog eyes now because of this Naruto is doing training during the night & keeping it secret from Fukusaku).
Also it seems that Shizune examining on the dead Pain body is still going on without any progress & also Ibiki's interrogation on the Rain Village ninja isn't going well because it seems Pain has put a some sort of protection jutsu on the Rain Village ninja's memories to protect the secrets.
And atlast we see many dead Konoha ninja's on the ground with the coming on Pain near Konoha.
(Pain has reached Konoha):)

Note:- Also i forgot to mention, according to the databook 3 "Pain" is the correct spelling not 'Pein'.

Ooh, looks like a certain village is screwed.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th September 2008, 10:33 PM
this chapter was pretty cool. i can't wait for next chapter. "naruto's training in complete" lol im a little late. my internet was down.

HoennMaster
25th September 2008, 8:58 AM
It doesn't sound like that good of a chapter...it just sounds like all the leftovers and filler slapped together. Finally Pain has arrived, I wonder how this will affect the meeting of the 5 Kages.

And now on to the Tsunade dying speculation, which is annoying :)

uber gon
25th September 2008, 8:57 PM
And now on to the Tsunade dying speculation, which is annoying :)

Frankly I'm hoping to more what the heck Naruto will look like in Sage Mode speculation.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
26th September 2008, 1:05 AM
Frankly I'm hoping to more what the heck Naruto will look like in Sage Mode speculation.:p

hope he doesnt change.

uber gon
26th September 2008, 2:10 AM
hope he doesnt change.

He'll probably receive new markings on his face, at the very least.

jiang
26th September 2008, 3:03 AM
those around the eyes and his whiskers/lines on his face should be enough. He can't be looking like a clown so much.

uber gon
26th September 2008, 6:25 PM
those around the eyes and his whiskers/lines on his face should be enough. He can't be looking like a clown so much.

Yeah, that'd be good ebnough. Wonder if he'll learn some new wind jutsu as a bonus?

Heh, Konoha sure has some weird interrogation devices.:p

Looks like Pain and Konan are gonna do some damge.

jiang
26th September 2008, 10:45 PM
yeah so next chapter is entitled arrival, i bet pain and konan will be killing more in the next one. this chapter actually tried to bridge the story together, an OK chapter for me. hopefully we get to really some new cool jutsu for naruto, that should make his return from training a## kicking.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th September 2008, 11:03 PM
Saiyan island has the raw scans if anyone wants to read them.
naruto looks so cool. man this **** is getting tight.
we get to see Shiho again.
we get to see ino's dad in action, but who is he "interrogating"??
overall, this chapter looks tight as hell.

uber gon
27th September 2008, 1:25 AM
we get to see ino's dad in action, but who is he "interrogating"??

Probably a Rain Village-nin. Heh, wonder what frog-fu is like?

NoDice
27th September 2008, 1:57 AM
Onemanga.com has the scanlation in case anyone cant find it.... saiyanisland has been slackin lately.

all and all an uneventful chapter, but I am extremely excited that Naruto is already able to perform Sage Mode... and hopefully next chapter we will get to see some Senjutsu or whatever Sage jutsu is called.

Edit: I wonder if the Nature Chakra would be safer for Naruto to use with the RasenShuriken... if thats even a possibility? Anything to let his ultimate unique technique be more frequently used is fine by me!

MarshtompMan
27th September 2008, 3:11 AM
Yeah, that'd be good ebnough. Wonder if he'll learn some new wind jutsu as a bonus?

Heh, Konoha sure has some weird interrogation devices.:p

Looks like Pain and Konan are gonna do some damge.

Because we originally thought they were going to Konoha to spread cheer and joy across the land. :p

Well, I'm just hoping Danzo gets his.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th September 2008, 4:19 AM
Edit: I wonder if the Nature Chakra would be safer for Naruto to use with the RasenShuriken... if thats even a possibility? Anything to let his ultimate unique technique be more frequently used is fine by me!
i think it will cuz maybe it'll use the wind from nature instead of his element wind. you get me??

one thing i dont get is that why cant anyone see his training?? like the frog fu??

they actually didnt show sasuke.

bigpop618
27th September 2008, 4:51 AM
Okay so I know this is going to sound farfetched, but could Pain possibly be Naruto's brother? Think about it..we all knew Minato looked like Naruto, and Pain looks an awful lot like Naruto. Could it be possible? I know theres no proof.

jiang
27th September 2008, 5:36 AM
Okay so I know this is going to sound farfetched, but could Pain possibly be Naruto's brother? Think about it..we all knew Minato looked like Naruto, and Pain looks an awful lot like Naruto. Could it be possible? I know theres no proof.

so naruto should also be a rinnegan user? farfetched really. they can't be related, i dont think they should be. If so, that will be too much of a backstory for a story that has a lot of loop holes to fill. Point being, it should also give that naruto is a rinnegan user.

HoennMaster
27th September 2008, 4:07 PM
Naruto looks like a little kid with those eyes. I had to look at the picture of Pain a few times before I realized Konan was with him :P I think the chapter would have ended better had Pain and Konan stood on top of the wall and not looking at it. You barely see it.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
27th September 2008, 4:16 PM

Hehe, to bad I didnt have my common sence stick with me now, otherwise you would have been hit so many times you have needed plastic surgery to correct it. ^__^

Here is what is wrong with your theory:

A. 'Pain' isnt the one that you see, as already stated 'the real one isnt with them' meaning that the 'main pain' isnt the real one, but he was Jiraya's student in the past.

B. That being said it would impossible for Naruto to obtain a Rinnegan because they are not related.

C. Yo mama.

~Kaim

HoennMaster
27th September 2008, 4:19 PM
Naruto looks like a little kid with those eyes. I had to look at the picture of Pain a few times before I realized Konan was with him :P I think the chapter would have ended better had Pain and Konan stood on top of the wall and not looking at it. You barely see it.

MarshtompMan
27th September 2008, 6:26 PM
Hehe, to bad I didnt have my common sence stick with me now, otherwise you would have been hit so many times you have needed plastic surgery to correct it. ^__^

Here is what is wrong with your theory:

A. 'Pain' isnt the one that you see, as already stated 'the real one isnt with them' meaning that the 'main pain' isnt the real one, but he was Jiraya's student in the past.

B. That being said it would impossible for Naruto to obtain a Rinnegan because they are not related.

C. Yo mama.

~Kaim

Maybe there is no Pain, and someone (maybe Konan) just created him because the original Pain that was Jiraiya's student died.
Eh, you never know.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
27th September 2008, 9:19 PM
Maybe there is no Pain, and someone (maybe Konan) just created him because the original Pain that was Jiraiya's student died.
Eh, you never know.

I still have my Naruto's mom theorey, I dont know how she would have possessed the Rinnegan, [Maybe some whirlpool village technique?] or just cut out Yugato's [I think that's his name] eyes. But there has to be some way, because they wouldnt have just put in Naruto's mom for no reason and just state that she has 'red hair' and ironically all of Pain's bodies have red hair? a bit coincidental no?

[My turn to be beaten with the common sence stick XD]

~Kaim

uber gon
28th September 2008, 7:58 AM
Because we originally thought they were going to Konoha to spread cheer and joy across the land. :p

Well, I'm just hoping Danzo gets his.

Well I thought they would.:p

Joking.

I'm just hoping we'll see what frog-fu is soon.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th September 2008, 4:00 PM
you know, since they captured one of pain's bodies, and it has the Rinnegan, can't they just like extract it and give them to Naruto??

Kaim_Fabuyashi
28th September 2008, 4:21 PM
you know, since they captured one of pain's bodies, and it has the Rinnegan, can't they just like extract it and give them to Naruto??

I would be guessing that it is:

A. They only get the Rinnegan when Pain controlls them and dissapears afterwards

or

B. if it stayed in the body it would have some eye sealing voodoo like the Hyuuga clan has on their member's eyes, so after they die they cant screw around with them.

~Kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
28th September 2008, 4:51 PM
I would be guessing that it is:

A. They only get the Rinnegan when Pain controlls them and dissapears afterwards

or

B. if it stayed in the body it would have some eye sealing voodoo like the Hyuuga clan has on their member's eyes, so after they die they cant screw around with them.

~Kaim
well, maybe they could try it.....

LonesomeDiamond
28th September 2008, 8:06 PM
Naruto doesnt need the Rinnegan. His Sage Mode eyes are beautiful enough...i love them O.O

And Pain's original name was Nagato. Yahiko is the name of the child who became his primary body(the first one we saw)...Im pretty sure Nagato is just in a hole somewhere controlling all the other bodies...

Anyways, i liked this chapter...Lots of Naruto, and its nice to see him being all introspective and...sage-like.

uber gon
28th September 2008, 8:24 PM
Anyways, i liked this chapter...Lots of Naruto, and its nice to see him being all introspective and...sage-like.

Although it was funny how despite Naruto's oneness with nature, nature can be a heartless ***** towards him.:p

LonesomeDiamond
29th September 2008, 2:02 AM
I think the bird just offset his balance...he was in that state, but since he was in that state, the bird was drawn to him...which made it offset his state...(his balance)

didnt he say it didnt hurt as much as he expected when he hit the ground? thats cool, cuz that means field damage wont be as much of a factor to him... *remembers sasuke slamming his head into the ground and "killing" him*

but yeah, im sure nature will screw him over at some point XP

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th September 2008, 3:41 AM
I think the bird just offset his balance...he was in that state, but since he was in that state, the bird was drawn to him...which made it offset his state...(his balance)

didnt he say it didnt hurt as much as he expected when he hit the ground? thats cool, cuz that means field damage wont be as much of a factor to him... *remembers sasuke slamming his head into the ground and "killing" him*

but yeah, im sure nature will screw him over at some point XP

'WIND I SUMMON YOU!' *tornado kills him*

I can almost expect that.

And thanks SP you helped my horrible memory ^__^

~Kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
29th September 2008, 10:58 PM
If nature is more drawn to him, imagine when sasuke uses that attack that he does a katon jutsu into the clouds to cause thunder right, it'll be drawn to naruto not sasuke, right?

Glajummy
29th September 2008, 11:22 PM
I don't think the nature will screw him over, as it has no effect on his chakra reserves, which is already immense thanks to the 9-tails. The nature thing is just a way for him to fight Sasuke, seeing as his sharingan can suppress Kyuubi's influence.

uber gon
30th September 2008, 12:02 AM
I don't think the nature will screw him over, as it has no effect on his chakra reserves, which is already immense thanks to the 9-tails. The nature thing is just a way for him to fight Sasuke, seeing as his sharingan can suppress Kyuubi's influence.

Although it would be SO cool if Naruto could turn Kirin on Sasuke. That'd knock him (Sasuke) down a peg.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
30th September 2008, 1:16 AM
Although it would be SO cool if Naruto could turn Kirin on Sasuke. That'd knock him (Sasuke) down a peg.:)

is kirin that big thinder thing? if it is, it will go to naruto since thunder is nature, and he'll use his wind chakra and split it.

LonesomeDiamond
30th September 2008, 2:23 AM
I dont think Sage skills really work like that =_=
im pretty sure its just a way to gather massive amounts of chakra...if someone else manipulates nature against him, i dont really think he can do much about it...think about it, Jiraiya was betrayed by nature numerous times against Pain...

and if Naruto does manipulate nature other ways, im sure he can only control his own chakra nature...which is good, cuz wind is EVERYWHERE...

DeadpoolKillsU
30th September 2008, 3:02 AM
Well, since Pein is finally at Konoha, who does everybody think is gong to die?

Kakashi - He fights Sasuke to a well fought stalemate. Round 2 is about to start when Madara blind sides Kakashi and kills him. Naruto arrives in time to see Kakashi die and chases after Madara, only to be stopped by Sasuke, who wants a fight.

Tsunade - All of the other Hokages have fallen in glorious battle, why shouldn't Tsunade? She'll be killed by Pein or Konan.

Sasuke - Loses to Naruto. Starts to become "good" again when Madara kills him because he served his purpose.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th September 2008, 4:12 AM
Well, since Pein is finally at Konoha, who does everybody think is gong to die?

Kakashi - He fights Sasuke to a well fought stalemate. Round 2 is about to start when Madara blind sides Kakashi and kills him. Naruto arrives in time to see Kakashi die and chases after Madara, only to be stopped by Sasuke, who wants a fight.

Tsunade - All of the other Hokages have fallen in glorious battle, why shouldn't Tsunade? She'll be killed by Pein or Konan.

Sasuke - Loses to Naruto. Starts to become "good" again when Madara kills him because he served his purpose.

Kakashi-not so much. As I presume they say everything in Naruto for a reason, ie. Jiraya: 'the next candidate for hokage would be Kakashi hands down' meaning he wont die, Tsunade will, or she will at least be incapacitated.

Sasuke- again, not so much, he HATES konoha, and even if Naruto beats him what would change his path now that he knew the truth? He turned his back to Naruto twice, it's pretty easy to do it again.

~Kaim

HoennMaster
30th September 2008, 8:19 AM
Tsunade - All of the other Hokages have fallen in glorious battle, why shouldn't Tsunade?

I'm sorry people, but to me this is still the stupidest reason for her to die. Also, where is it stated that the First and Second died in battle? They weren't active Hokages when they died.

jiang
30th September 2008, 8:49 AM
Oh expect Kishi to make Sasuke a kage of some unknown village. Or Sasuke will take Konoha for himself and declare himself Hokage.

~ I bet Kakashi could be the sixth, and then naruto will be seventh.

ShadowDragon16
30th September 2008, 1:52 PM
I don't know why, but something tells me once Naruto meets Pein, Pein will turn Jiraiyas dead body into another carbon-copy Pein amd force naruto to fight his own teacher. On top of that, since Pain and Konan are in the firecountry does that mean Madara and the other can't seal up Hachibi? Would that little delay give the kage a change to strike back?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th September 2008, 4:13 PM
I don't know why, but something tells me once Naruto meets Pein, Pein will turn Jiraiyas dead body into another carbon-copy Pein amd force naruto to fight his own teacher. On top of that, since Pain and Konan are in the firecountry does that mean Madara and the other can't seal up Hachibi? Would that little delay give the kage a change to strike back?

Thats exactly what I thought about last night, Im glad someone else thought of that too! Luckily, like you said this gives the Raikage enough time to counter attack and possibly save Killerbee. =D

~Kaim

EDIT: I just remembered they can do it, it would just take longer than three days.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th September 2008, 10:33 PM
If anything, Iruka dies. but i really doubt it.

so there's a chance that the sage chakra turns against naruto huh?

uber gon
1st October 2008, 12:00 AM
and if Naruto does manipulate nature other ways, im sure he can only control his own chakra nature...which is good, cuz wind is EVERYWHERE...

As long as Kishi doesn't degrade Naruto to one SINGLE repetitive jutsu.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
1st October 2008, 12:18 AM
As long as Kishi doesn't degrade Naruto to one SINGLE repetitive jutsu.

Really, give Kishi more credit, like he would ever do that.

~Kaim

uber gon
1st October 2008, 12:30 AM
Really, give Kishi more credit, like he would ever do that.

~Kaim

We'll just wait and see.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
1st October 2008, 12:59 AM
We'll just wait and see.

lol I was joking, cause honestly look at the overuse of SCJ and Rasengan XD

Hopefully this will, as everyone else says in the series 'Open up a whole new world of jutsu' to him.

~Kaim

uber gon
1st October 2008, 6:25 AM
lol I was joking, cause honestly look at the overuse of SCJ and Rasengan XD

Hopefully this will, as everyone else says in the series 'Open up a whole new world of jutsu' to him.

~Kaim

Hopefully Naruto will get some animal based jutsu for himself.

Lucario At Service
1st October 2008, 4:54 PM
Well just seen some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter. Here is the summary of what is in those pics,
Pain's attack on Konoha begins with him attacking many Konoha Ninja's & buildings getting destroyed, mean while Konan is keeping an eye on things. Also it seems that one of the Pain has the ability to pull out the soul of a person (thats what i understood from the pic) similar to how Minato's Demon Seal technique pulls out the soul of its target.
Also we see the Raikage having some meeting with his people (i think its not the kage meeting but i am not sure).
Also there is a good news for all the 'Killer Bee' fans, he is still ok & has managed to escape. He created a clone of himself using one of the 8-tails beast tails which was cut off during his fight with Sasuke. When Mandara & Kisame tried to extract the beast from clone its truth was discovered. Also it seems Killerbee wasn't allowed to go outside his village so he has taken this chance to go out. And also we get to see the Killer bee & the 8-Tails beast having a talk with each other.

uber gon
1st October 2008, 6:16 PM
Well just seen some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter. Here is the summary of what is in those pics,
Pain's attack on Konoha begins with him attacking many Konoha Ninja's & buildings getting destroyed, mean while Konan is keeping an eye on things. Also it seems that one of the Pain has the ability to pull out the soul of a person (thats what i understood from the pic) similar to how Minato's Demon Seal technique pulls out the soul of its target.
Also we see the Raikage having some meeting with his people (i think its not the kage meeting but i am not sure).
Also there is a good news for all the 'Killer Bee' fans, he is still ok & has managed to escape. He created a clone of himself using one of the 8-tails beast tails which was cut off during his fight with Sasuke. When Mandara & Kisame tried to extract the beast from clone its truth was discovered. Also it seems Killerbee wasn't allowed to go outside his village so he has taken this chance to go out. And also we get to see the Killer bee & the 8-Tails beast having a talk with each other.

Wonder what the 8-tails's personality will be like? Judging by how they work together, he might be a bit more "docile".

Atoyont
1st October 2008, 7:34 PM
I'm actually thinking that Killer Bee is just so awesome the Hachibi actually likes him and wants to work together.

On the other hand, Naruto's so irksome that the Kyuubi would rather not be involved.
I wouldn't either.

uber gon
1st October 2008, 9:08 PM
I'm actually thinking that Killer Bee is just so awesome the Hachibi actually likes him and wants to work together.

On the other hand, Naruto's so irksome that the Kyuubi would rather not be involved.
I wouldn't either.

Heh, I wonder what'll happen if Killer Bee meets Naruto? Heh, maybe there'll be some epic plot twist that shows that the Kyuubi was actually a DOCILE being.:p

Frankly it'd be neat if these two characters meet if you ask me.

jiang
1st October 2008, 10:09 PM
Heh, I wonder what'll happen if Killer Bee meets Naruto? Heh, maybe there'll be some epic plot twist that shows that the Kyuubi was actually a DOCILE being.:p

Frankly it'd be neat if these two characters meet if you ask me.

that would be some good development. but do you think the 8 tails would mellow if it met up with 9 tails?

uber gon
2nd October 2008, 12:33 AM
that would be some good development. but do you think the 8 tails would mellow if it met up with 9 tails?

Heh, I'm thinking Kishi will make Hachibi have some purifying ability that reveals that Kyuubi was actually a friendly woodland creature until Danzou, the elders, or some Uchiha hater turned him into a monster just to kill the Uchiha off or something.

Atoyont
2nd October 2008, 2:25 AM
That wouldn't make sense because, from the knowledge we have, the Kyuubi can only be controlled by one of three forces:
1. Its own will (attack on Konoha example)
2. The Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan
3. A Sealing Jutsu akin to that which Minato put on Naruto.

Horoika1
2nd October 2008, 4:55 AM
Anyone have any spoilers?

Rinnegan on Naruto would be really weird. I don't think that's possible. And I'm predicting (you can as well) that Tsunade is dead in this coming battle.

EDIT: It could also be suppressed by Yamato, no?

Hiro xd
2nd October 2008, 5:17 AM
I do! I do!

Pain being charged by leaf ninjas
Konan on the watch post

Rampage in Konoha begins

Scene then changes to Raikage

And then to Akatsuki hideout
Hachibi's body start turning into octopus

Suddenly tentacle falls from outside

Kisame: "It seems... Sasuke-kun made a mistake"

Outside

Hachibi um... evolved from tentacle

So hachibi escapes.

[hr]

?????????????????
Just shaved myself yesterday, so I'm lookin' fresh to death (lol)

?????????????????
Spoiler is Pain beginning his assault within Konoha's borders

????????
Konan monitors the outside

?????????
He begins tearing the place up

???????????(???????……??????)
Scene changes to the Raikage and his group talking (mainly about how worried he is about Bee)

????????????
Another scene change to the Akatsuki hideout

???????????????????????
Bee's body suddenly turns into an octopus tentacle as they're extracting the 8-tails from him

????????????
The octopus tentacle falls there to the outside

????……????…??????????
Kisame: ...Seems that Sasuke-kun slipped up."

?
Outside

???????????
Bee comes out of the octopus tentacle

????????????????
Successfully escaping, Bee has a talk with the 8-tails

??????????????????
Bee says that he'll be an enka singer from now on.

???
End

[hr]

Yahiko Pain corresponds to the Deva realm (??, tend?)
Summoner Pain (in this case, the Girl Pain) corresponds to the Animal realm (???, chikush?d?)
Fat Pain is the Preta/Hungry Ghost realm (???, gakid?)
Sock Pain = Asura realm (???, shurad?)
Skinny Pain aka. Shang Tsung = Human realm (???, ningend?)
Old man Pain = Naraka/Hell realm (???, jigokud?)

HoennMaster
2nd October 2008, 8:17 AM
So now we have two seven tails!!!! :p

Sounds like an interesting chapter. Soes Tsunade appear addressing the situation?

Horoika1
2nd October 2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks Hiro.

uber gon
2nd October 2008, 11:00 PM
That wouldn't make sense because, from the knowledge we have, the Kyuubi can only be controlled by one of three forces:
1. Its own will (attack on Konoha example)
2. The Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan
3. A Sealing Jutsu akin to that which Minato put on Naruto.

Oh well, I'm still saying the Kyuubi was nice at some point.

Blaziryu
3rd October 2008, 4:11 PM
WOW!!! Great chapter is week!!! Pain's totally dominated yet it's only the beginning of it. Madara must be pretty ****** @ Sasuke for failing his assignment. I guess he's about to go after Sasuke now. How Killer Bee got away was pretty neat.

uber gon
3rd October 2008, 5:34 PM
Heh, I'm hoping Killer Bee accidentally goes to where Naruto is training and meet up with him. It'd be neat character development for Naruto.:)

Atoyont
3rd October 2008, 6:31 PM
I highly doubt it would happen.
Fukusaku said it's near impossible to reach Myobokuzan Mountain by conventional means.

HoennMaster
3rd October 2008, 6:42 PM
So Pain's forms have differennt names, like Heaven Realm, etc. It was actually a better schapter then I thought. Kind of a poor chapter when trying to show Pain's attack though.

uber gon
3rd October 2008, 9:10 PM
I highly doubt it would happen.
Fukusaku said it's near impossible to reach Myobokuzan Mountain by conventional means.

Since when has Killer Bee been "conventional"?:p

Well it looks like someone from the Hyuga family worked as a barrier guard, that's sorta neat. Heh, maybe Hinata will get som development.

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd October 2008, 10:04 PM
this chapter sucked so much IMO. i hated it.

jiang
3rd October 2008, 11:21 PM
I actually find it good. I like how pain's other bodies actually been fairly introduced as being as they are, having their rather unique abilities, unlike tha last time when upon reading it, you'll end up totally clueless.
anyways, I do see something like it was sasuke too screwing akatsuki, quite intentionally. I dont know how to explain it yet, but that is how i see it. so we might see another uchiha battle, if madara goes after him.

uber gon
3rd October 2008, 11:35 PM
anyways, I do see something like it was sasuke too screwing akatsuki, quite intentionally. I dont know how to explain it yet, but that is how i see it. so we might see another uchiha battle, if madara goes after him.

Sasuke is so screwed.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
4th October 2008, 1:21 AM
That means that Madara is gonna go to Sasuke,and that'll stop him for a while to get to Konoha. Then Sasuke will kill Madara. Then head for Konoha and find that Pain already did the job, then fight Pain cuz he wanted to do it. then Sasuke will lose and then Naruto will kill Pain while Sasuke gets some training. then the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke.

jiang
4th October 2008, 4:09 AM
That means that Madara is gonna go to Sasuke,and that'll stop him for a while to get to Konoha. Then Sasuke will kill Madara. Then head for Konoha and find that Pain already did the job, then fight Pain cuz he wanted to do it. then Sasuke will lose and then Naruto will kill Pain while Sasuke gets some training. then the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke.

this is some good projection here.

Horoika1
4th October 2008, 4:26 AM
Very good chapter, we learn more about Pain.

Even though I had been hoping Bee would die, I never like him as a character. Too aloof.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
4th October 2008, 4:31 AM

interesting. I have my own take on this.

honestly, I think Sasuke held Itachi in higher regard than what we have been believed to have been let on about. Because wouldnt the MS have the power to let Sasuke see that it was just a clone of Killer Bee? With that I believe Sasuke will shift from an antagonist to an anti hero of sorts, still not coming back fully to Konoha, but going to be helping get rid of Akatsuki because he wants to follow in Itachi's footsteps and keep Konoha safe.

I know that 90% of that is speculation, but I would mind seeing that happen, or I would be surprised if that did happen.

~Kaim

~Heaven Help Us~
4th October 2008, 3:31 PM
interesting. I have my own take on this.

honestly, I think Sasuke held Itachi in higher regard than what we have been believed to have been let on about. Because wouldnt the MS have the power to let Sasuke see that it was just a clone of Killer Bee? With that I believe Sasuke will shift from an antagonist to an anti hero of sorts, still not coming back fully to Konoha, but going to be helping get rid of Akatsuki because he wants to follow in Itachi's footsteps and keep Konoha safe.

I know that 90% of that is speculation, but I would mind seeing that happen, or I would be surprised if that did happen.

~Kaim

that's true maybe he cut killer bee's tentacle on purpose and had everything planned out from the beginning.

bigpop618
4th October 2008, 4:54 PM
I read above and if you think about it...Sasuke's Sharingan would have let him see the Killer Bee escape. I think he did it on purpose. It's not farfetched to think that maybe through all of that Kishi fooled us into thinking Sasuke believed Madara through all of that. If he did do it on purpose, that would mean he betrayed Madara. There has to be a reason behind it. Mind you this is all speculation.

LonesomeDiamond
4th October 2008, 6:08 PM
Good Chapter, i guess...

I just thought about it, and isnt it kind of odd that Pein(i prefer writing the name how its pronounced in japanese...his name isnt "Pine") had to discuss his plan w/ his other bodies...when they all share the same mind? I understand what it did for OUR understanding, but it was really useless for the rest of the story...and Konan already knew what was going on, so i guess he was just saying it cuz he could...

That gatekeeper guy really didnt fit into Naruto...Made me feel kinda odd seeing that guy in Naruto, it didnt work...Kishi shouldve mentioned this gate thing before now, if you ask me...

Earless Pein(Demon Realm) is sweet...freaking missile arms! They need to tell us how Pein got this technology, cuz that was crazy.

The crying scene w/ the Raikage was funny...but Kirabii kinda ruined it...by not really caring at all about them :\

Does anybody understand why an arm came out of the tentacle used for Kirabii's dummy? I dont think Sasuke couldve known it was a fake body, cuz i think it was composed entirely like Kirabii's real body, not like a Henge. Sasuke was also freaking out during that fight, so i think he just took it as a win quickly cuz he almost lost...

At least Kirabii stopped rapping!

HoennMaster
4th October 2008, 7:16 PM
I realize that a lot of us have been complaining about too much Sasuke lately, but now I want more! I want to know where this is going. Naruto wasn't even in this chapter, I wonder if he is on his way back?

~Heaven Help Us~
4th October 2008, 9:29 PM
One thing i don't get is...

the girl Pain got launched in the air and when she went in the shield thing, they were all there.

20 bucks that Killer Bee is gonna somehow end up in Konoha helping them out with Naruto.

what's Enka??and what's Sabu?

bigpop618
4th October 2008, 11:30 PM
I realize that a lot of us have been complaining about too much Sasuke lately, but now I want more! I want to know where this is going. Naruto wasn't even in this chapter, I wonder if he is on his way back?

Exactly. From what we've seen of Sasuke, he's not that careless to make a mistake like that, we need more to see what really happened. I get the feeling it was no mistake. But that's just me

uber gon
5th October 2008, 5:18 AM
I read above and if you think about it...Sasuke's Sharingan would have let him see the Killer Bee escape. I think he did it on purpose. It's not farfetched to think that maybe through all of that Kishi fooled us into thinking Sasuke believed Madara through all of that. If he did do it on purpose, that would mean he betrayed Madara. There has to be a reason behind it. Mind you this is all speculation.

Heh, maybe Sasuke wants to hog all the glory of Konoha's destruction.:p

HoennMaster
5th October 2008, 11:41 AM
He wouldn't be able to destroy Konoha IMO

Lucario At Service
5th October 2008, 12:46 PM
One thing i don't get is...

the girl Pain got launched in the air and when she went in the shield thing, they were all there.

Well the Girl Pain (also now known as the "Animal Realm Pain") used the summoning technique to summon the Pain's which were waiting outside into Konoha, just like how during Pain's fight with Jiraiya one Pain summoned the other two with Summoning Jutsu.

AzerWrath
5th October 2008, 3:15 PM
Well the Girl Pain (also now known as the "Animal Realm Pain") used the summoning technique to summon the Pain's which were waiting outside into Konoha, just like how during Pain's fight with Jiraiya one Pain summoned the other two with Summoning Jutsu.

There was no girl Pein, its just the orginal Pein spliting into the diffrent realms with his Rinnegan.
Animal Realm did not use the Summoning techinique, once the barrier was broken, all the Peins mauvered into it.

When Pein was a child, he was the only possessor of the Rinnegan in the Ninja world, slowly as he aged, the Rinnegan corrupted his body and slowly gave him the fobbiden jutsu, to actvate it, how ever, he needed the Tailed Beasts, he started with only one form, his normal one, God Realm as he calls it, with every Tailed Beast he gets, his Rinnegan advances and gains new powers, Animal Realm, Demon Realm, HUngry Ghost Realm and so on. AS the last Beast is within Naruto, Pein wants to destroy the village, get Naruto and eventually, become a True god and ruler of the world.

Pic here.................................If i can find teh link, we'll go with this now...

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/122/peinisagodyj2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1364/13fp1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/14vh9.jpg/1/w750.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img296/14vh9.jpg/1/)

~Heaven Help Us~
5th October 2008, 4:13 PM

oh right right.

Rex Kamex
5th October 2008, 8:04 PM
According to the Weekly Jump issue with Chapter 419, 420 should have a color spread next issue (which will be released earlier, on a Saturday).

~Heaven Help Us~
5th October 2008, 9:21 PM
According to the Weekly Jump issue with Chapter 419, 420 should have a color spread next issue (which will be released earlier, on a Saturday).

if its on a saturday, don't you mean it'll be released later?

Rex Kamex
5th October 2008, 9:30 PM
It's actually the Saturday before the Monday the issue is normally released. I thought there would be an issue being released Monday the 13th, but it's actually going to be released Saturday the 11th.

uber gon
5th October 2008, 10:06 PM

Wonder if Pein's bodies will be in different colors?

~Heaven Help Us~
6th October 2008, 12:58 AM
Doesn't Shonen Jump get released on Thursdays in Japan??

uber gon
6th October 2008, 9:35 PM

Who knows. All I know is that we get english versions in Friday.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th October 2008, 10:37 PM
Who knows. All I know is that we get english versions in Friday.

yeah i know that..

Rex Kamex
7th October 2008, 1:19 AM

That's when the full chapter is leaked. Or Friday, or something like that. But it's officially released the Monday after that Thursday.

(Then there's the official site s-manga.net, where you can look at a sneak peak of the first pages of the chapters of each of the manga in Weekly Jump. If it's Monday in Japan, even if it's Sunday where you live, the Weekly Jump for that Monday will be up on that website. But saying that could just make things more confusing.)

Wonder if Pein's bodies will be in different colors?

I never thought of that.

uber gon
7th October 2008, 2:13 AM
I never thought of that.

Well we really don't know HOW long Pein has had those bodies. Heck, some of those bodies could've been at the time of the 1st Hokage.:p

Lucario At Service
7th October 2008, 1:22 PM
Well i don't know why but for some reason i believe that after the attack on Konoha by Pain (if Naruto does't come & defeat Pain before Konoha is badly destroyed) many people well start to hate Naruto when they know that the real target of Pain was Naruto & because of him the village was badly destroyed & he would be asked to leave the village.
This i think is because even though many people have accepted Naruto for what he is there is bound to be some who still hate him for being a Jinchuuriki & having a beast inside him.
Also i think we might see Danzou order the Roots to kill Naruto to avoid any further danger to Konoha (because thats what they have been doing). Also if this becomes right then my thoery about Naruto's mother's death might become true.

My theory is that Danzou might have previously ordered to kill Naruto when he was a kid since he had the 9-Tails & could have been a danger to the village. But during the assasination attempt Naruto's mother died in his place to save him & then the 3rd Hokage getting news about Danzou plans must have stepped in & saved Naruto & after that had been looking after him. This is because i don't think Naruto's mother had died during the attack of the 9-Tails but must have died after some years after that incident because i don't think anyone other than the 3rd Hokage or Naruto's mother would have looked after him when he was a baby after the seal was done. My guess is that Naruto's mother might have died when he was around 5-6 years old or just sometime before him joining the Ninja Acadamy.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th October 2008, 2:27 PM
^^ if he was 5-6 years old, he would still remember somethings.

if anything when he was like 3.

Lucario At Service
7th October 2008, 4:48 PM
^^ if he was 5-6 years old, he would still remember somethings.

if anything when he was like 3.

Well did kishi ever made Naruto say about his mother. The only one we ever saw talk about his mother were Jiraiya & Tsunade. Also a 5-6 year old kids memory is not that strong. But you could be right that Naruto's age might have been 3 years when his mother died, but still thats a bit early age for some like Naruto (that him been a Jinchuuriki) losse his mother. We already have seen what had happened to Gaara since he didn't have his mother to look after him (because according to me the ones who would understand a Jinchuuiki would be first there mother & then there brothers or friends).

uber gon
7th October 2008, 6:38 PM
Well i don't know why but for some reason i believe that after the attack on Konoha by Pain (if Naruto does't come & defeat Pain before Konoha is badly destroyed) many people well start to hate Naruto when they know that the real target of Pain was Naruto & because of him the village was badly destroyed & he would be asked to leave the village.
This i think is because even though many people have accepted Naruto for what he is there is bound to be some who still hate him for being a Jinchuuriki & having a beast inside him.
Also i think we might see Danzou order the Roots to kill Naruto to avoid any further danger to Konoha (because thats what they have been doing). Also if this becomes right then my thoery about Naruto's mother's death might become true.

My theory is that Danzou might have previously ordered to kill Naruto when he was a kid since he had the 9-Tails & could have been a danger to the village. But during the assasination attempt Naruto's mother died in his place to save him & then the 3rd Hokage getting news about Danzou plans must have stepped in & saved Naruto & after that had been looking after him. This is because i don't think Naruto's mother had died during the attack of the 9-Tails but must have died after some years after that incident because i don't think anyone other than the 3rd Hokage or Naruto's mother would have looked after him when he was a baby after the seal was done. My guess is that Naruto's mother might have died when he was around 5-6 years old or just sometime before him joining the Ninja Acadamy.

I'm not sure Danzou would go this far. I'm sure he respected the 4th Hokage's wishes. Although maybe Kishina might've died some other way.

MarshtompMan
7th October 2008, 9:54 PM
Well did kishi ever made Naruto say about his mother. The only one we ever saw talk about his mother were Jiraiya & Tsunade. Also a 5-6 year old kids memory is not that strong. But you could be right that Naruto's age might have been 3 years when his mother died, but still thats a bit early age for some like Naruto (that him been a Jinchuuriki) losse his mother. We already have seen what had happened to Gaara since he didn't have his mother to look after him (because according to me the ones who would understand a Jinchuuiki would be first there mother & then there brothers or friends).

I'm sure a five-year-old would remember almost being killed and his mother taking his place...
Unless the ANBU erased his memory!!!!!

Horoika1
7th October 2008, 10:16 PM

Wasn't Madara at the sealing? He would have noticed the fake as well, because he has the EMS(Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan). I think it was a mistake on Sasuke's part.

uber gon
8th October 2008, 3:18 AM
Wasn't Madara at the sealing? He would have noticed the fake as well, because he has the EMS(Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan). I think it was a mistake on Sasuke's part.

Would I be expecting too much to think that Sasuke is (more or less) protecting Konoha?

Horoika1
8th October 2008, 4:35 AM
Would I be expecting too much to think that Sasuke is (more or less) protecting Konoha?

Nah, I could visualize him as the antagonist. It would be the cheesiest ending if he turns "good" now after all he's done and what he plans to do. IF it ends up he doesn't attack Konoha, then there could be that chance. If he does attack Konoha, he should die.

uber gon
8th October 2008, 6:57 AM
Nah, I could visualize him as the antagonist. It would be the cheesiest ending if he turns "good" now after all he's done and what he plans to do. IF it ends up he doesn't attack Konoha, then there could be that chance. If he does attack Konoha, he should die.

Well I'm hoping Sasuke turns good in the end. Not for any fan reasons, I just think that if his English VA were to voice him here it'd make me feel a bit better if Sasuke turned out good.

jiang
8th October 2008, 8:08 AM
mention cheesy, kishi could actually do that to make his favorite look good.
(I have missed a lot and been reading on, a lot of great ideas!)

Lucario At Service
8th October 2008, 9:26 AM

Well if you ask me, the clone KillerBee made using the '8-Tails' tail acted as a Shadow Clone & since it is difficult for a Sharingan & Byakugan user to find out the difference between a clone & a Shadow Clone, i think the same applied here to. Also it seems that Madara & the others had been performing the Sealing Jutsu for quite sometime before the truth was discovered because of the comment made by Zetsu. That means the clone might have had a lot of Chakra to it & since both Sharingan & Byakugan use Chakra to find the truth between clones, i think the high amount of Chakra might have fooled them. Also i don't think Sasuke didn't even try to check whether the person he caught was a clone or not.
But there is still some possibility that Sasuke might have left Killerbee on purpose.

NoDice
8th October 2008, 1:02 PM
spoiler pics and summaries are out at mangahelpers.

Yahiko Pain attacks Iruka, Kakashi intervenes and squares off with a chidori. Only to be deflected by an energy wave Pain uses.

Naruto is still training... and apparently Sage mode has a risk, which is that the user has to be completely still in battle- which is near impossible... so Fukasaku begins a special training regiment to counter this downfall.

Tsunade sounds the alarm and gives the order to bring Naruto back

Edit: Nice theory Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service
8th October 2008, 1:28 PM
Well just now seen some confrimed spolier pics & summary, i will summaries what it contains here,
Well it seems this chapter is mostly about Pain's attack on Konoha. We see Iruka going to help an injured Ninja when Pain catches him & ask him about Naruto's location which he denies to say. Then we see Pain trying to kill Iruka but Kakashi appears & saves him. Then Kakashi tries to attack Pain with Chidori but for some reason he misses him the first time & the 2nd time he get thrown away.
At that time Fukasaku say about the risk of Sage Mode to Naruto which is in order to use it Naruto has to remain completely still which is not possible during a battle, so to solve that problem Fukasaku is going to sit on Naruto's shoulder.
Also it is said that Shizune works out that the black pole is a 'Chakra Conductor' (well according to someone else it seems it is a 'Chakra Receiver' & it recieves chakra from some other place). Also it seems that Ino's father has been able to get inside the brain of the capture Rain Village Ninja.
Near the end of the chapter we see the fat Pain launch a laser attack from its head which catches the attention of Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Ino.
And then we see Tsunade ordering to sound the emergency alarms & after that orders to call back Naruto.

Fun Notes:- We see Naruto imaging himself truning into Fukasaku for some reason.
Edit:- Well i was beaten in posting about the spoilers, but still i have posted a bit more info.
Edit:- Editted a bit info & move the cover pic part below.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th October 2008, 2:46 PM
Frog Naruto... it looks like it's a nightmare he's having. (http://img226.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-811/loc39/55063_05_122_39lo.jpg)

Lucario At Service
8th October 2008, 5:44 PM
Well i thought that i would remove this part from the previous post & make a new one because it requires a bit more attention than that part. It is the part about the Cover Pic containing the pics of the Jinchuuriki's.

In the cover pic of the chapter, we see the pictures of all the Jinchuuriki's. But i have some serious doubt about it though because even though we can see Gaara, Naruto, Killerbee, Yugito in the pic indicating with there fingers to which tails they belong, i see a girl (she looks like a girl to me) pointing that she is the 3-tails Jinchuuriki but thats not possible since we saw the capture of the 3-tails in the manga & it wasn't a Jinchuuriki but the beast itself. Also if we count the no. of people in the pic we would see that there are total of 9 people in there which means that there are 9 Jinchuuriki's but as i stated above only 8 Bijuu's where contained in 8 people & the 3-tails Bijuu was not a Jinchuuriki, so how can there be 9 in the pic.

So my theory is that the Dragon Seal technique of Pain's has some hidden thing to it which would make all the Jinchuuriki's which have died till now being brought back to life & Gaara would be again the host of the 1-Tails & the 3-tails which didn't have any host would go to that girl for some reason & make her a Jinchuuriki.

Here is the pic of that cover (this one is much better than the pervious one which didn't have the part which contained the 4-tails Jinchuuriki),
http://i35.*******.com/2n7nlv7.jpghttp://i34.*******.com/5o5bva.jpg
http://i38.*******.com/2hn5eae.jpg

uber gon
8th October 2008, 6:40 PM
Well just now seen some confrimed spolier pics & summary, i will summaries what it contains here,
Well it seems this chapter is mostly about Pain's attack on Konoha. We see Iruka going to help an injured Ninja when Pain catches him & ask him about Naruto's location which he denies to say. Then we see Pain trying to kill Iruka but Kakashi appears & saves him. Then Kakashi tries to attack Pain with Chidori but for some reason he misses him the first time & the 2nd time he get thrown away.
At that time Fukasaku say about the risk of Sage Mode to Naruto which is in order to use it Naruto has to remain completely still which is not possible during a battle, so to solve that problem Fukasaku is going to sit on Naruto's shoulder.
Also it is said that Shizune works out that the black pole is a 'Chakra Conductor' (well according to someone else it seems it is a 'Chakra Receiver' & it recieves chakra from some other place). Also it seems that Ino's father has been able to get inside the brain of the capture Rain Village Ninja.
Near the end of the chapter we see the fat Pain launch a laser attack from its head which catches the attention of Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Ino.
And then we see Tsunade ordering to sound the emergency alarms & after that orders to call back Naruto.

Fun Notes:- We see Naruto imaging himself truning into Fukasaku for some reason.
Edit:- Well i was beaten in posting about the spoilers, but still i have posted a bit more info.
Edit:- Editted a bit info & move the cover pic part below.

Ooh, maybe we'll see some new jutsu from Naruto's friends.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
8th October 2008, 6:42 PM
Frog Naruto... it looks like it's a nightmare he's having. (http://img226.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-811/loc39/55063_05_122_39lo.jpg)

oh lol the link doesnt work anymore.

Lucario At Service
8th October 2008, 7:27 PM
oh lol the link doesnt work anymore.
Is it this one you wanted to post, http://i33.*******.com/2eyb75s.jpg.

Well i just now rechecked the cover pics & it seems that the,
:- 4-tails (Roushi) & 5-tails Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Rock Village.
:- 2-tails (Yugito) & 8-tails (Killerbee) Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Cloud Village.
:- 1-tails (Gaara) Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Sand Village.
:- 3-tails Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Mist Village.
:- 7-tails Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Waterfall Village.
:- 9-tails (Naruto) Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Leaf Village.
:- where as the 6-tails Jinchuuriki village is still unknown.

LonesomeDiamond
8th October 2008, 9:09 PM
i love how on the last page somebody blurted out some random theories as if they were fact...and you guys completely ignored him...you guys are great :D

anyways, good stuff coming out. That poster is very cool, but really confusing...1st of all, the three tailed thing is odd....and i didnt think the four tailed Jinchuriki looked like that exactly...weird seeing him in color. Its just unusual that Kishi tossed this out here, when...for so long we havent seen most of these people...whats he trying to get at? The Five tails looks sweet...i love that red samurai armor deal XP

LAS, i thought the Waterfall village was just anime filler...are you sure thats waterfall? Also, im hoping the 6 tailed bubble guy is from the Whirlpool Village...oh, and Ino's father was in a few chapters back too...we just didnt talk about it. he was roaming someones mind, and he couldnt find anything...

w/ so many theories flying about, im glad to say...im not making any. im just watching the story go, and im actually enjoying it a bit more. :\

You guys have been discussing the tail replication Kirabii used, and ive stated it before...I think that replication is actually a physical transformation of his tail, that made it so it was composed entirely like his real body. It doesnt seem too weird, considering the power of the Bijuu. I think he just changed the construction of the tail into that of a human body...its not an illusion or anything. it just changed back after the extraction failed...

@_@

Lucario At Service
8th October 2008, 9:29 PM
i love how on the last page somebody blurted out some random theories as if they were fact...and you guys completely ignored him...you guys are great :D
Are you talking about the theory i posted. Also did it sound like i was making it as a fact.

LAS, i thought the Waterfall village was just anime filler...are you sure thats waterfall?
Well the Hidden Waterfall Village was confrimed to be a real village in the Naruto Manga World by the Databook 3. It was said in that book that Kakuzu is originally of that village & stole there forbidden technique the "Earth Grudge Fear".
More info you will get here, http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Takigakure.
You can easily compare the head-band mark of the 7-tails with the one on that page.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th October 2008, 9:29 PM
Is it this one you wanted to post, http://i33.*******.com/2eyb75s.jpg.

Well i just now rechecked the cover pics & it seems that the,
:- 4-tails (Roushi) & 5-tails Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Rock Village.
:- 2-tails (Yugito) & 8-tails (Killerbee) Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Cloud Village.
:- 1-tails (Gaara) Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Sand Village.
:- 3-tails Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Mist Village.
:- 7-tails Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Waterfall Village.
:- 9-tails (Naruto) Jinchuuriki belongs to the Hidden Leaf Village.
:- where as the 6-tails Jinchuuriki village is still unknown.

yes that one.

and SP you're right the Waterfall village was an anime filler.

edit: i just read and it said that there were 6 waterfall genin in the chunin exams.

edit again: i was bored so i was reading the old chapter by when asuma dies, and it shows shikamaru trying to use nature manipulation in asuma's blades. you think in the future chapter's they'll show him actually completing it?

LonesomeDiamond
8th October 2008, 9:38 PM
LAS, i was talking about AzerWrath. your theory was a little crazy for me too, but you werent stating it like fact. sorry for the misunderstanding @_@

anyways, that Takigakure thing was very interesting...i had no idea O_O

~Heaven Help Us~
8th October 2008, 9:45 PM
edit again: i was bored so i was reading the old chapter by when asuma dies, and it shows shikamaru trying to use nature manipulation in asuma's blades. you think in the future chapter's they'll show him actually completing it?

never mind, me and my stupidity. he was putting his chakra in it so he can use them with his kage mane no jutsu

uber gon
9th October 2008, 1:58 AM
Heh, Naruto just has to turn into a toad to scare the living **** out of his opponent.:p

Horoika1
9th October 2008, 4:47 AM
Well i thought that i would remove this part from the previous post & make a new one because it requires a bit more attention than that part. It is the part about the Cover Pic containing the pics of the Jinchuuriki's.

In the cover pic of the chapter, we see the pictures of all the Jinchuuriki's. But i have some serious doubt about it though because even though we can see Gaara, Naruto, Killerbee, Yugito in the pic indicating with there fingers to which tails they belong, i see a girl (she looks like a girl to me) pointing that she is the 3-tails Jinchuuriki but thats not possible since we saw the capture of the 3-tails in the manga & it wasn't a Jinchuuriki but the beast itself. Also if we count the no. of people in the pic we would see that there are total of 9 people in there which means that there are 9 Jinchuuriki's but as i stated above only 8 Bijuu's where contained in 8 people & the 3-tails Bijuu was not a Jinchuuriki, so how can there be 9 in the pic.

So my theory is that the Dragon Seal technique of Pain's has some hidden thing to it which would make all the Jinchuuriki's which have died till now being brought back to life & Gaara would be again the host of the 1-Tails & the 3-tails which didn't have any host would go to that girl for some reason & make her a Jinchuuriki.

Here is the pic of that cover (this one is much better than the pervious one which didn't have the part which contained the 4-tails Jinchuuriki),
http://i35.*******.com/2n7nlv7.jpghttp://i34.*******.com/5o5bva.jpg
http://i38.*******.com/2hn5eae.jpg

But how do you know that #3 didn't pull a Bee and eventually turn into the beast?

HoennMaster
9th October 2008, 8:56 AM
Both Hidden Cloud and Hidden Rock had two tailed beasts? Good thing they didn't launch and attack, other nations would be screwed.

Lucario At Service
9th October 2008, 9:46 AM
LAS, i was talking about AzerWrath. your theory was a little crazy for me too, but you werent stating it like fact. sorry for the misunderstanding @_@
Well its ok, i was just clarifying things thats all.
Also i read his theory & i was planning to give a full detailed explaination about why it wasn't that good but it was turning out to be pretty big post (& i still didn't complete it) so i decided to not post about it. Also since he is a new member i decided to not be a bit harsh on him :).

But how do you know that #3 didn't pull a Bee and eventually turn into the beast?
Well there is a difference between both the things. First of all even though Killerbee turned into the 8-tails he was still a Jinchuuriki & was still the host of the 8-tails. Also every Jinchuuriki has the ability to turn into the beast which is sealed inside him (like the Gaara, Yugito, Killerbee & Naruto to some extent).
But the difference between them & the beast is that the beast alone doesn't have that much of intelligence to out smart someone (except for few like the 9-tails which is alot smarter), but if they are hosted inside a human even in there beast form state they would be able to use the knowledge the host had. So even if the beast had taken complete control of the host, it would still be able to use the brain of the host (though this is only a theory of my it is highly possible to happen unless the writer try to do something else).
Also if you check chapter 318, you will clearly see that Deidara saying to Tobi that the '3-tails' was not a Jinchuuriki & thus didn't have enough intelligence & thats why it was an easy capture for them.

==================================================

Edit:- Well i just now saw the complete chapter raw & it is something like this (since i don't know japanese i am trying to say based on the images only),
We see Naruto training in "Frog Fu" while having a duel with Fukasaku (we see them in the air alot higher & fighting & we see Naruto using a Shadow Clone which is able to use the Sage Mode helping Naruto fight against Fukasaku). We then see Iruka running towards a injured ninja & asking/saying something to him & Deva Realm Pain appearing behind him & ask about Naruto which he denies. Then we see Pain trying to kill Iruka with the Black Rods but Kakashi comes in & stops the attack & ask Iruka to take the Injured Ninja with him & escape (during this time we get to see the close-up of both Kakashi's Sharingan & Pain's Rin'negan). Then the fight between Kakashi & Deva Pain begins & we see Kakashi dodge a kick of Pain & using some Jutsu to make dog heads appear on a wall & bark loud. During this Pain is sucessful in stabing Kakashi with the Black Rods, then we see Kakashi trying to use Chidori but at that time gets his chakra disturbed by the rods & Pain dodges it by simply moving his head (since Kakashi has pinned Pain to the wall & was aimming for the head).
Then we see Kakashi pull him self out of the rod & try to attack again with Chidori but this time get pussed by a energy barrier of Pain which also destroy's the area a bit.
Then we get to see Naruto at Fukasaku's house & discuss about something (since the next 4 or so pages are only mostly dialogue based i can't at presently say what it is about, but from the spoilers till now released it seems to be about the weakness the Sage Mode has & Fukasaku's plan to deal with it).
Then we see Shizune doing some testing to the rods & saying something to her co-worker about it. Just then they hear the sound of a blast (or the sound of the alarm of the barks of the dogs). We then see Sakura, Shiho & Shikamaru in a room when they hear the sound & come out to see whats going on & see smoke coming. Then we see Ino's dad enter into the mind of the rain village ninja & find something. At that moment we see the Fat (Hungry Ghost Realm) Pain fire a blast from its head to destroy many buildings & see Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Ino notice it. Then we see Ino running to her dad & saying about the attack. Then we see too ninja's in front of Tsunade & informing er to the situation (i think the ninja's are Shikamaru & Shino) & Tsunade look outside to see smoke. Then she remembers something that Fukasaku said to her & remembers her brother & her boy friend & then she remembers the necklace around Naruto's neck & then she possibly orders to sound the emeergency alarms & to call Naruto back immediatly.
Note:- I tried my best to translate the pics into the summary above. If i missed something i am sorry but since i don't know japanese it can't be helped.

uber gon
10th October 2008, 1:08 AM
It's a shame some of those Jinchuriiki are dead. It'd be neat if they all came together or something.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th October 2008, 1:11 AM
It's a shame some of those Jinchuriiki are dead. It'd be neat if they all came together or something.

i was thinking the same thing.

also, is it me or is the 7 tail jinchuriki badly drawn??

Horoika1
10th October 2008, 3:53 AM
i was thinking the same thing.

also, is it me or is the 7 tail jinchuriki badly drawn??

I can't find 6 or 7. Fingers either now shown or badly drawn, from my perspective.

LonesomeDiamond
10th October 2008, 4:43 AM
7 is the green haired one...and i think it looks fine... :\
edit: no wait...nevermind, she looks really crappy. *slams head into computer monitor* im an artist i shouldve noticed this! her right arm's foreshortening is off and her torso is more than 1.5 head lengths...thats for sure...*made up for his failure w/ a proportion rant*

Oh, and 6 is the blue-robed bubble guy...who i still hope is from the Whirlpool Village...it would be sweet.

I also think it sucks that these people are dead...hopefully some massive cheesy revival will occur after Pein is defeated...just so we can see them @_@

NoDice
10th October 2008, 11:36 AM
one mangas got the scanlation for 420....

and for those naruto stoners... smoke a bowl and read it... lol.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th October 2008, 4:54 PM
7 is the green haired one...and i think it looks fine... :\
edit: no wait...nevermind, she looks really crappy. *slams head into computer monitor* im an artist i shouldve noticed this! her right arm's foreshortening is off and her torso is more than 1.5 head lengths...thats for sure...*made up for his failure w/ a proportion rant*

Oh, and 6 is the blue-robed bubble guy...who i still hope is from the Whirlpool Village...it would be sweet.

I also think it sucks that these people are dead...hopefully some massive cheesy revival will occur after Pein is defeated...just so we can see them @_@

you could tell she was drawn in like 2 minutes.

anyways. awesome chapter. finally tsunade calls naruto back. so stupid that she's hokage and she's doing crap.

uber gon
10th October 2008, 5:24 PM
So I guess Naruto will have Ma and Pa on his shoulders now when fighting. Wonder if there'll be changes in his abilities over Jiraiya?

~Heaven Help Us~
10th October 2008, 6:12 PM
So I guess Naruto will have Ma and Pa on his shoulders now when fighting. Wonder if there'll be changes in his abilities over Jiraiya?

I think only Pa frog. Since Naruto perfected the sage mode, he only needs Pa frog to gather the chakra.

LonesomeDiamond
10th October 2008, 9:12 PM
you could tell she was drawn in like 2 minutes.

It probably couldve been drawn well in two minutes. i can usually draw things right pretty fast...he probably did it in one night, and since he was stressed, he didnt have time to back away and realize the flaws...

and yes...im talking about how Kishi budgets his time XP

*reads chapter*

uber gon
10th October 2008, 9:23 PM
I think only Pa frog. Since Naruto perfected the sage mode, he only needs Pa frog to gather the chakra.

Would be cool to see Ma's lizard tongue again, though.

MarshtompMan
10th October 2008, 9:57 PM
So, Naruto's finally coming back!

And guess whose birthday's today!

HoennMaster
10th October 2008, 11:36 PM
finally tsunade calls naruto back. so stupid that she's hokage and she's doing crap.

Why would she call him back? He was training and the attack just started. Not to mention she is only seen at the end of the chapter, so of course we haven't seen her do anything yet.

LonesomeDiamond
10th October 2008, 11:44 PM
I think Tsunade trusts that Naruto has probably already learned a bunch(which he has) and feels that it would be better to "give Pein what he wants" instead of sparing more of the village. But of course its not like she thinks Naruto will get taken...she believes in him :P

They never explained this, and ive been wondering...Are the other Sannin(only Tsunade now) also users of Sage abilities? I mean, if theyre the Sannin you think theyd have some more things in common...Toads arent the only sages are they? @_@ I can see Tsunade as a sage, but not Orochimaru...he was to into genetics and crazy crap to get involved in something as serene as sage training...maybe this explains why Tsunade can break rock so easily, but when she rams her GLOWING fist into someones face, they dont explode...(that always annoyed me)

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 12:35 AM
Would be cool to see Ma's lizard tongue again, though.

what's that??

LonesomeDiamond
11th October 2008, 12:42 AM
Ma's tongue had a mouth on it...you dont remember? i wouldnt call it a "lizard" tongue, just a monster tongue...but yeah...it secreted poison too right?

Whatever, Pa's blade tongue is still awesome XP

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 12:47 AM
Ma's tongue had a mouth on it...you dont remember? i wouldnt call it a "lizard" tongue, just a monster tongue...but yeah...it secreted poison too right?

I don't remember. Care to tell me what chapter it was??? Well if you remember.

LonesomeDiamond
11th October 2008, 1:06 AM
I dont remember stuff like that, and Saiyan Island went stupid again...they deleted everything =.=

Just search through the Jiraiya VS Pein fight, its after he initiates sage mode of course...

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 1:09 AM
oh okay thanks ill go look for it.

edit: found it. its pretty cool.

MarshtompMan
11th October 2008, 2:02 AM
So, Naruto's finally coming back!

And guess whose birthday's today!

I guess nobody knows....

I wonder why Sasuke hasn't attacked the village yet.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 2:08 AM
I guess nobody knows....

I wonder why Sasuke hasn't attacked the village yet.

Is it yours??

LonesomeDiamond
11th October 2008, 2:11 AM
No, its actually Naruto's birthday(the character)...i dont know, i dont get excited about these things....

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 4:50 AM
No, its actually Naruto's birthday(the character)...i dont know, i dont get excited about these things....

oh really? would have never guessed.

LonesomeDiamond
11th October 2008, 5:02 AM
I cant tell whether youre being sarcastic @_@

ive always wondered how these Mangaka come up w/ the extra details for characters...i guess i do it for my characters, but its usually random or a reference to something...do they all do that?

Skater Trainer
11th October 2008, 5:06 AM
I noticed a mixed up on page eight of 420. When Kakashi is fighting Pein God form, did you notice that the bottom right, well look for yourself, look at this headband, huge mix-up. Did anyone else notice?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th October 2008, 5:13 AM
Well I know that I dont look for things like that [I am more of a tunnel vision person XD] but nice find, I just saw it.

For those inquiring minds, Pein is wearing a Konoha headband when on the last page he was wearing the Rain one.

~Kaim

Skater Trainer
11th October 2008, 5:15 AM
Well I know that I dont look for things like that [I am more of a tunnel vision person XD] but nice find, I just saw it.

For those inquiring minds, Pein is wearing a Konoha headband when on the last page he was wearing the Rain one.

~Kaim

I'm not much of a person who finds those details, but it just really stuck out to me and a "wow what the **** was he thinking when he drew that"

uber gon
11th October 2008, 9:53 AM

BOTH their tongues were awesome and it would be cool to see them again. Heh, maybe Naruto has his own special tongue or something in Sage Mode.:)

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 4:24 PM
I cant tell whether youre being sarcastic @_@
i wasnt lola.

I noticed a mixed up on page eight of 420. When Kakashi is fighting Pein God form, did you notice that the bottom right, well look for yourself, look at this headband, huge mix-up. Did anyone else notice?
wow i would have never noticed. lol. probably just a simple mistake.

BOTH their tongues were awesome and it would be cool to see them again. Heh, maybe Naruto has his own special tongue or something in Sage Mode.
wheres pa's tongue?i havent seen it. and yeah it'd be pretty cool if naruto had his own tongue.

Blaziryu
11th October 2008, 4:45 PM
Tsunade better get out of her office & help her fellow shinobis like Kakashi. Did you guys see how God Pain just blow back Kakashi like that? That was crazy!! Pain is truly dominating Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 4:52 PM
Tsunade better get out of her office & help her fellow shinobis like Kakashi. Did you guys see how God Pain just blow back Kakashi like that? That was crazy!! Pain is truly dominating Konoha.

Not until Naruto gets back. when he does Pain is go retreat fo sho.

MarshtompMan
11th October 2008, 5:05 PM
Is it yours??

Well, I was talking about Naruto, but it was my birthday too!

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 5:07 PM
Well, I was talking about Naruto, but it was my birthday too!

happy birthday.

MarshtompMan
11th October 2008, 5:24 PM
happy birthday.

Thank you very much!

So, who thinks Kakashi will survive his battle wth Pain?
I think Naruto might save him at the last minute.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th October 2008, 5:38 PM
Thank you very much!

So, who thinks Kakashi will survive his battle wth Pain?
I think Naruto might save him at the last minute.

I think he will be sent to the hospital and while Pain retreats and then comes back again, he won't be able to help Naruto during the real fight.

Pain: Woah Naruto You are really strong!!!
Naruto: I Know.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
11th October 2008, 5:43 PM
Well....I guess Kakashi-sensei is going to die T_T Pein sure is a tough ******* though.

Naruto is getting REALLY good now.