PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

uber gon
6th November 2008, 8:39 PM
wait, he has enough chakra left to activate the mangekyo sharingan? So...what happens with the freakin' nail? Does it hit his non sharingan eye and how does he get out from all that rubble?

We'll find out on Friday. Anyone think it's weird that all the GOOD characters are dying, yet characters like Danzou are still alive? That sucks.

Horoika1
6th November 2008, 10:17 PM
We'll find out on Friday. Anyone think it's weird that all the GOOD characters are dying, yet characters like Danzou are still alive? That sucks.

It reminds me of Deathly Hallows. Many characters died in that book. Pretty used to it now. I don't feel that hurt. I expect most of it.

I still believe Kakashi is going to die, even though I don't want him to.

EDIT: Rank UP! Yay.

Lishus13
6th November 2008, 10:38 PM
My friend told me about this, and I really hope Kakashi doesn't die. There are just so many....less interesting characters that could die off instead.
I hope Choji and Choza don't die! They don't really have any "bad" qualities to them.
Actually, I haven't been following the series that closely...what exactly ARE Pain's powers?

EDIT: COOL! Rank....UP!

~Heaven Help Us~
6th November 2008, 11:15 PM
wait, he has enough chakra left to activate the mangekyo sharingan? So...what happens with the freakin' nail? Does it hit his non sharingan eye and how does he get out from all that rubble?

maybe he warped it?

uber gon
7th November 2008, 3:20 AM
It reminds me of Deathly Hallows. Many characters died in that book. Pretty used to it now. I don't feel that hurt. I expect most of it.

I still believe Kakashi is going to die, even though I don't want him to.

EDIT: Rank UP! Yay.

Well it still sucks that people like Danzou seem to get off scott free in this comic.

MarshtompMan
7th November 2008, 4:57 AM
Well it still sucks that people like Danzou seem to get off scott free in this comic.

And that pretty much sums up everyone's thoughts on the matter.
Although no one hates Danzou as much as me.

uber gon
7th November 2008, 5:54 AM
Although no one hates Danzou as much as me.

Well I don't HATE him, I just think he should at least be arrested. He's been SUCH a jerk this whole time.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
7th November 2008, 7:34 AM
So, Kakashi's dead now? Now, that's the death worthy of Kakashi. But lol, Kishimoto's getting behind, having to take a week off to work on more chapters xD

So apparently he used his Mangekyo Sharingan for the nail? Is that what Pein said?

And I knew him activating the mangekyo would have killed him....I said it to my friend yesterday

jiang
7th November 2008, 7:48 AM
yeah is gone on the next chapter..poor kakashi. now, all the more reason for naruto to be kicking some serious Akatsuki ***. and no naruto next week, surprisingly, kishi has to catch up~ too bad, i hope he doesn't end up with half-***ed chapters and then we have demon realm pain springing back to life (in full) by taking another body or something.

Lucario At Service
7th November 2008, 9:35 AM
Well we can't be sure that Kakashi is really dead or not because we only now know that he has fainted & it might be possible that one of Tsunade's Slug comes to Kakashi in the right time to help him survive for the time being.
And surely Danzou is turning out to be a real headache, & i think that he is truely going to become the next Hokage because even if Tsunade & Kakashi somehow manage to survive this (which is most likely thing to happen) i think they would be to weak to oppose Danzou & also it might be even possible that Danzou might kill Tsunade to become Hokage. This would mean that Naruto & some of the other ninja's might become missing-nin's (though it is most unlikely thing to happen).

As for the memory of the Rain Ninja it seems to be an interesting thing. Maybe Rin'negan has the power to use the Chakra of the dead people & thats how the Real Pain is managing to have so much amount of Chakra to use for the 6 Pain's.

Atoyont
7th November 2008, 5:28 PM
Who knows? But it is possible for a dead body to use Chakra as evidenced by Sasori's puppets. It's a logical explanation.

But Pain's "Metempsychosis Eye" appears to have the appropriate name.

Blaziryu
7th November 2008, 5:34 PM
Luckily for Kakashi, he has plot no jutsu at his side. I say this because he would've been dead right if Deva Pain didn't left & make Asura Pain handle everything after that. But since Kakashi has the plot on his side, Deva Pain won't come back to deliver the final blow leaving only Kakashi at the brink of death receiving some aid from one of Tsunade's slugs.

7th November 2008, 5:38 PM
but Kakashi said that using his mangekyo sharingan at this state WILL kill him
Kakashi closed his eyes at the end of the chapter while thinking of Rin and Obito

I hope he has some flashbacks so we find out what happened to Rin..

uber gon
7th November 2008, 6:28 PM
Heh, wonder what Konoha would be like with Danzou as Hokage?:p

7th November 2008, 7:29 PM
What I would have done regarding Kakashi's death if I was Kishimoto:

To avoid the nail, Kakashi would have moved his head, saving him from death, however, it rips his mask causing it to fall off. Kakashi then activates his mangekyo to save Choji and tries to save himself from a fatal attack, but realises he's out chakra, and he can't move so he takes the hit and falls to the ground. He then begins to reflect on his life, his father, Minato, Obito, Rin, Naruto. Before slowly dying.

I actually find it incredibly sad that Kakashi is dying, he is not only my favourite character, but he has been a father figure to me (hard to explain). KAKASHI-SENSEI T_T

~Heaven Help Us~
7th November 2008, 8:02 PM
This chapter was so awesome, it was awesome the brain thing that ino's dad was in with the rest. also man too bad chouji's dad died, and no kakashi!! but i doubt he'll die, someone is gonna save him. like Sakura

jiang
7th November 2008, 10:11 PM
Kakashi not dying~ tsunade's slugs somehow gives me hope for him. I hope he lives on.

Danzou taking over- I hope Akatsuki finds him and kills him. (But to me it seems, he somehow has some kind of pact/agreement going on with them).

Horoika1
7th November 2008, 10:44 PM
No, I can see Kakashi dieing. It would give a major motive to Sakura and Naruto will be really disheartened and become efficient in the coming battles.

We need to lose some MAJOR characters if we want to make others stronger. Tsunade is also going die, at least I predict this.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th November 2008, 10:59 PM
No, I can see Kakashi dieing. It would give a major motive to Sakura and Naruto will be really disheartened and become efficient in the coming battles.

We need to lose some MAJOR characters if we want to make others stronger. Tsunade is also going die, at least I predict this.

I'd rather have none of them die. There are more important characters that could die.

HoennMaster
8th November 2008, 12:22 AM
How about we wait for two weeks before seeing if he really dies. Why does he have to take a break at such an important part! As for Choza dying, not really sad since we rarely see him.

8th November 2008, 12:41 AM
Or we could look at some quotes from this week's chapter?
"With my current Chakra level, his whole body is out of the question. And...if I use it again, that'll be the last of my stamina and my chakra, and without a doubt...I'll die. But right now I have to entrust the living with this info! That's the best thing I can do right now to save Konoha!! Well...it looks like....this is it for me. Obito...Rin..." - Kakashi

"On the cusp of death, me makes a dying wish...!!"

What I would love, is if the next few chapters are flashbacks, explaining what had happened to Rin etc (however, that quote pretty much proves Rin is dead, it's as if he can see Obito and Rin before him, taking him to the afterlife), and give us more of an insight into Kakashi's life.

Also, he's already escaped death once with the nail, he won't do it again.

MarshtompMan
8th November 2008, 1:01 AM
Heh, wonder what Konoha would be like with Danzou as Hokage?:p

I could sum that up in four letters.
H-E-L-L!

uber gon
8th November 2008, 1:05 AM
I could sum that up in four letters.
H-E-L-L!

Which version Old Testament or Little Nicky?:p

~Heaven Help Us~
8th November 2008, 2:52 AM
Which version Old Testament or Little Nicky?:p

The little nicky one was awesome.

and Kakashi, yeah that's a good idea.

bookist
8th November 2008, 3:10 AM
if danzou was the hokage what changes would he make?

Gentleman Skeleton
8th November 2008, 3:52 AM
Well, Viz is once again planning on accelerating the manga starting in February. They plan on releasing volumes 34-45 over the course of three months. This would go partly into Naruto's sage training and Sasuke's fight with Kirabii.

Horoika1
8th November 2008, 5:15 AM
Well, Viz is once again planning on accelerating the manga starting in February. They plan on releasing volumes 34-45 over the course of three months. This would go partly into Naruto's sage training and Sasuke's fight with Kirabii.

That's cool. Maybe they are seeing that sales aren't going as well because we read manga online instead of waiting and reading the volumes Viz releases.

8th November 2008, 1:45 PM
Yeah that sounds really awesome! Viz know how to cater to fans!

~Heaven Help Us~
8th November 2008, 1:57 PM
They are releasing the new english ones soon??

Horoika1
8th November 2008, 3:00 PM
Yeah Heaven, at least that's what Gentleman says.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th November 2008, 3:21 PM
Yeah Heaven, at least that's what Gentleman says.

Yeah but hopefully they dont have gay translations. like Sai's.

Blaziryu
8th November 2008, 5:04 PM
Look people, Kakashi isn't going to die. Watch, one of Katsuya's slugs is probably like a good second away from Kakashi's location & it'll heal him right up. However, Kakashi won't be in any action for awhile since he did use his MS. So he won't be any help during Danzo's mutiny.

HoennMaster
8th November 2008, 5:40 PM

Can you post where you got this from because I've found nothing. Amazon has not mention of this as release dates.

Gentleman Skeleton
8th November 2008, 5:48 PM
Can you post where you got this from because I've found nothing. Amazon has not mention of this as release dates.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-11-06/viz-reportedly-plans-11-more-naruto-books-in-3-months

There you go.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th November 2008, 8:08 PM
Look people, Kakashi isn't going to die. Watch, one of Katsuya's slugs is probably like a good second away from Kakashi's location & it'll heal him right up. However, Kakashi won't be in any action for awhile since he did use his MS. So he won't be any help during Danzo's mutiny.

Or Sakura. no it'd be cool if it were Sakura's slugs, like she could summon them too. but i doubt it.

jiang
8th November 2008, 10:55 PM
Or Sakura. no it'd be cool if it were Sakura's slugs, like she could summon them too. but i doubt it.

that would be really some decent improvement for sakura. let us see, maybe she comes up with something really good on her own this time around. something we dont know of, or have no idea of.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th November 2008, 1:49 AM
that would be really some decent improvement for sakura. let us see, maybe she comes up with something really good on her own this time around. something we dont know of, or have no idea of.

she makes her own healing jutsu.

Horoika1
9th November 2008, 3:18 AM
Or she gives Kakashi some of her Soldier Pills from the Anime lol.

RageKaiser
9th November 2008, 8:36 AM
Soooo
Chouza is dead? Kakashi saved Chouji? (yay)
I really hope Kakashi doesn't die, that would like be as depressing as when Kishimoto let Jiraiya die. :(

EDIT: Sweet Rank up.

HoennMaster
9th November 2008, 10:48 AM
So I can see a delay in the U.S manga after this...all I know is that this better mean the anime speeds up.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th November 2008, 3:28 PM
Or she gives Kakashi some of her Soldier Pills from the Anime lol.

lol yeah, but hasn't she made soldiers pills in the manga?

uber gon
9th November 2008, 10:07 PM
if danzou was the hokage what changes would he make?

There would probably be A LOT of deaths to certain clans.

LittleRedRodeo
10th November 2008, 12:44 AM
This is gonna sound pretty cruel, but if Kishimoto's gonna kill off Kakashi, he better do it in the next chapter. The only thing worse than randomly killing off characters--or beloved ones that'll make the audience HATE YOU--for the sake of drama is dragging out their deaths... also for the sake of drama. If he's not gonna die, then I'll be pretty upset as it stands because of the three consecutive chapters of death tease.

(Though it's my fault for reading this again after someone mentioned that Kakashi was gonna die, and I got all, "NO WAI!" and checked it out. If the next chapter leaves us STILL wondering the death of Kakashi, I'll quit.)

Horoika1
10th November 2008, 1:14 AM
Quit what?

Kakashi's death is needed for character developments. Sakura would want to avenge his death as well as Naruto that they will concentrate and become stronger. They will also realize that they really do need each other and that the enemy is really strong.

TsukiMirage
10th November 2008, 2:11 AM
I don't believe Kakashi's death would cause much improvement in Sakura and Naruto really can't get anymore dedicated then he already is, So if Kakashi does died I hope it's at the hands of Sasuke, which would make it more meaningful.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th November 2008, 3:04 AM
No it'll suck if like Kakashi is about to die right and then before he dies, the scene changes to Sasuke or some random **** like that and then it stays on the other person for a while. then Kishi will leave us wandering if he died or not.

LittleRedRodeo
10th November 2008, 3:08 AM
Quit what?

Kakashi's death is needed for character developments. Sakura would want to avenge his death as well as Naruto that they will concentrate and become stronger. They will also realize that they really do need each other and that the enemy is really strong.

Quit the series. (A third time? It's like a drug, lol, I keep coming back.)

And no, Kakashi's death is NOT needed for character developments. I have no doubt that "character growth" will be the excuse Kishi gives for killing him off, but it screams plot device. Naruto is focused enough on growth after having lost to Sasuke, failing to find him in the Itachi vs. Sasuke arc, and because of Jiryaia's death. The only real reason I can see for Kakashi's death is so that he's "out of the way" so Naruto can have a beeline for Hokage, because Naruto could be Hokage even if Kakashi lived, he's just have to wait longer. If Tsunade dies, too, it'll make that goal so much easier. Granted, that's what the series is about, but the plot is so forced that it's hardly worth the amount of melodrama and wangst it squeezes out with every chapter. These character deaths (Chouji's dad out just like that?) are for the sake of making a character death list, which is poor writing.

That said, Kakashi is one of the few interesting characters in Naruto who remains rather unchanged as the story gets worse, so his death really leaves the story that much worse.

HoennMaster
10th November 2008, 5:54 AM
I doubt that this will be the end of Tsunade or that Danzo will take over. Danzo even stated himself that Tsunade can handle the attack. Also, it may just be me, but even Danzo's ANBU don't seem to fully support his ideas.

uber gon
10th November 2008, 6:00 PM
I doubt that this will be the end of Tsunade or that Danzo will take over. Danzo even stated himself that Tsunade can handle the attack. Also, it may just be me, but even Danzo's ANBU don't seem to fully support his ideas.

Heh, it'd be pretty ironic if one of those ANBU turn him in. Heh maybe that purple haired ANBU could turn him in.:)

HoennMaster
10th November 2008, 6:42 PM
It would be a good way to due it. I'd love to see Tsunade's reaction.

uber gon
10th November 2008, 9:07 PM
It would be a good way to due it. I'd love to see Tsunade's reaction.

Plus we get to see her more. Although I'm thinking Danzou is gonna live A LOT longer than what's welcome.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th November 2008, 9:32 PM
Heh, it'd be pretty ironic if one of those ANBU turn him in. Heh maybe that purple haired ANBU could turn him in.:)

You mean that girl ANBU that's in the new naruto wii game?

Horoika1
10th November 2008, 9:43 PM
Yugao, that's her name.

And she does appear in the Anime, she's not made-up. Don't remember though, might do some research for the heck of it.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th November 2008, 9:50 PM
Yugao, that's her name.

And she does appear in the Anime, she's not made-up. Don't remember though, might do some research for the heck of it.

I know she appears in the anime.

uber gon
11th November 2008, 12:00 AM
Yugao, that's her name.

Oh right, that's her name. She appears in the animé and manga during the Chunin exam arc after the first proctor's death and during the 3rd Hokage's funeral.

HoennMaster
11th November 2008, 10:33 AM
You know it really stinks that we only get 17 pages a week, we could user more. So are we getting a new chapter next week then?

Horoika1
11th November 2008, 1:31 PM
You know it really stinks that we only get 17 pages a week, we could user more. So are we getting a new chapter next week then?

That's correct. But 17 pages does seem enough for me lol. I take my time and look at all the pictures.

uber gon
12th November 2008, 7:38 PM
That's correct. But 17 pages does seem enough for me lol. I take my time and look at all the pictures.

Plus it makes the cliffhangers more suspenseful.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th November 2008, 9:39 PM

i like to read the text slowly and look at the pics fast.

Horoika1
13th November 2008, 5:37 AM
I spend my time reading it. Sometimes I wish the chapters were shorter actually, but that Kishi fit more stuff into 1 page.

HoennMaster
13th November 2008, 5:56 AM
17 pages just seems so short. You start reading and the next thing you know is is over.

i like to read the text slowly and look at the pics fast.

I'm the opposite. Although you have to do both at the same time.

uber gon
13th November 2008, 6:20 AM
I'm just hoping Kurenai, her baby, and the kids of Konoha don't get killed. That'd be really sad.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th November 2008, 8:59 PM
20 bucks Kurenai will have her baby and then they will kill her.

Gentleman Skeleton
13th November 2008, 11:21 PM

Then that would leave Shikamaru in a Lone Wolf and Cub situation, and I don't think that Kishimoto would be willing to do that.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th November 2008, 11:38 PM
Then that would leave Shikamaru in a Lone Wolf and Cub situation, and I don't think that Kishimoto would be willing to do that.

Hey right now she's pregnant, so she's pretty much disable right.they could kill her anytime now. hopefully not of course.

uber gon
13th November 2008, 11:39 PM
Hey right now she's pregnant, so she's pretty much disable right.they could kill her anytime now. hopefully not of course.

Yeah that'd really make the series suck.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th November 2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah that'd really make the series suck.

If Kurenai dies, that means Kakashi, Guy and maybe even Iruka and Ebisu will die.

Horoika1
14th November 2008, 12:09 AM
And my prediction of Kakashi's death nears fruition...

MarshtompMan
14th November 2008, 12:58 AM

Now I'm thinking that might happen.
He/she might follow in his/her grandfather's footsteps and become the 7th Hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th November 2008, 2:38 AM
Like if Kurenai or Kakashi dies, then all of the Sensei's are dead.

uber gon
14th November 2008, 7:58 PM
Wonder if Gai will die? Hopefully not.

Horoika1
14th November 2008, 9:45 PM
Actually, I wanted Guy to die from the start. I hate him so much, just about as much as you all hate Danzou.

MarshtompMan
14th November 2008, 9:59 PM
Actually, I wanted Guy to die from the start. I hate him so much, just about as much as you all hate Danzou.

You've got us all wrong.
We don't hate Danzou at all.
WE DESPISE HIM!!!
Well, if the others die, then Guy will most likely die too.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th November 2008, 11:51 PM

LOL how could anyone possibly hate Guy Sensei???

Horoika1
15th November 2008, 2:15 AM
Me, Heaven.

He is just so....weird. When I first saw him, I wanted him dead and always have. Rock Lee as well. *Becomes bulemic*(sarcasm -.-)

Atoyont
15th November 2008, 2:30 AM
No, you've got it all wrong. Guy isn't weird, he's the coolest character ever to grace the Naruto World. His Dynamic Entry is on par with Captain Falcon's FALCONE PAUNCH and Chuck Norris's Roundhouse Kick.

Anyway, it's quite a shame that Kishimoto took a break this day. Way to leave us hanging, man.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th November 2008, 2:42 PM
No, you've got it all wrong. Guy isn't weird, he's the coolest character ever to grace the Naruto World. His Dynamic Entry is on par with Captain Falcon's FALCONE PAUNCH and Chuck Norris's Roundhouse Kick.

Anyway, it's quite a shame that Kishimoto took a break this day. Way to leave us hanging, man.

I agree, Guy is awesome. of course, not better than Neji.

Horoika1
15th November 2008, 2:45 PM
Well, let's talk about the characters we hate. I don't think we've had that discussion yet.

I really hate Chouji. So...stupid. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, DON'T ATTACK ME!

~Heaven Help Us~
15th November 2008, 3:22 PM
Well, let's talk about the characters we hate. I don't think we've had that discussion yet.

I really hate Chouji. So...stupid. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, DON'T ATTACK ME!

I hate Danzou and Sasuke.

15th November 2008, 3:43 PM
I hate:
Sasuke - He's such an utter jerk and killed Deidara
Choji - What has he done to the plot? EXCEPT get called fat and make Kakashi die for him?
Danzou - He's ugly, he's a jerk
Pein - He killed Jiraiya and Kakashi!

HoennMaster
15th November 2008, 3:53 PM
Me, Heaven.

He is just so....weird. When I first saw him, I wanted him dead and always have. Rock Lee as well. *Becomes bulemic*(sarcasm -.-)

I'm not a fan of Guy either. He is really annoying.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th November 2008, 4:21 PM
I hate:
Sasuke - He's such an utter jerk and killed Deidara
Choji - What has he done to the plot? EXCEPT get called fat and make Kakashi die for him?
Danzou - He's ugly, he's a jerk
Pein - He killed Jiraiya and Kakashi!

I know!! that stupid ***** killed Deidara.

15th November 2008, 5:03 PM
All the fangirls go mad over Sasuke, well I've found through experiance, girls go for jerks....Sasuke is a jerk and should be burned at the stake!

Horoika1
15th November 2008, 5:28 PM
I can see Sasuke dying at the end of the series.

The only way I can see him go back to Konoha is if he was actually sent on a very secret mission to destroy Orochimaru and Akatsuki from the inside.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th November 2008, 8:41 PM
I can see Sasuke dying at the end of the series.

The only way I can see him go back to Konoha is if he was actually sent on a very secret mission to destroy Orochimaru and Akatsuki from the inside.

That's utterly unlikely to happen.

16th November 2008, 1:46 AM
Sasuke is not going to end up like Itachi - People liked Itachi for a perfect example of how so xD.

I doubt Kishi will kill of Sasuke though....he'll have a cheesy and cliche 'change of heart' and he'll be accepted by Konoha with welcome arms even though he tried to kill them all...

uber gon
16th November 2008, 5:32 AM
All the fangirls go mad over Sasuke, well I've found through experiance, girls go for jerks....Sasuke is a jerk and should be burned at the stake!

10 bucks Sakura tries to get Sasuke to come back in a manner like pre-timeskip.

RageKaiser
16th November 2008, 9:30 AM
I know!! that stupid ***** killed Deidara.

Technically Deidara killed himself....>_>

and Kakashi isn't dead yet, I'm sure that he'll somehow make it through.

HoennMaster
16th November 2008, 9:56 AM
10 bucks Sakura tries to get Sasuke to come back in a manner like pre-timeskip.

I don't think so. Sakura doesn't seem to care about him like that anymore.

Horoika1
16th November 2008, 2:09 PM

Lol, true. I remembered when you said that.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th November 2008, 2:27 PM

and Kakashi isn't dead yet, I'm sure that he'll somehow make it through.
Well, it's his fault Deidara went nuts and killed himself.

Horoika1
17th November 2008, 2:30 AM
To be honest, I never liked Deidara. He was too......erratically impulsive.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th November 2008, 2:38 AM
To be honest, I never liked Deidara. He was too......erratically impulsive.

Deidara was/is/will always be the coolest akutsuki. not ability wise dough.

uber gon
17th November 2008, 6:00 PM
I don't think so. Sakura doesn't seem to care about him like that anymore.

It would really ruin her character if she did though.

Wonder how Ino would interact with him?

Horoika1
17th November 2008, 9:54 PM
Deidara was/is/will always be the coolest akutsuki. not ability wise dough.

I'll play the Devil's Advocate and say:

DANZOU IS THE BEST! And I mean it :p

HoennMaster
18th November 2008, 6:15 AM
Wonder how Ino would interact with him?

That's kind of tricky. She had the same feelings, but she hasn't seen him in years, so who knows.

uber gon
18th November 2008, 7:12 AM
That's kind of tricky. She had the same feelings, but she hasn't seen him in years, so who knows.

She'd probably be the first one to attacks him for all we know.:p

RageKaiser
18th November 2008, 8:04 AM
Well, it's his fault Deidara went nuts and killed himself.

Now this is true. And for that reason, Emo-boy must die ^_^

Raging Flame
18th November 2008, 11:09 AM
Am I the only Naruto fan who isn't obsessed with death?

<.<
>.>

x__x

uber gon
18th November 2008, 5:53 PM
Am I the only Naruto fan who isn't obsessed with death?

<.<
>.>

x__x

I'm not, but unfortunately it looks like the coming chapters are going to have someone bite the dust.

Horoika1
18th November 2008, 11:01 PM
*cough*Kakashi*cough*

uber gon
18th November 2008, 11:10 PM
*cough*Kakashi*cough*

We don't know that completely. It's speculation for now.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th November 2008, 11:10 PM
Kakashi better not die. but someone has to right?

Horoika1
19th November 2008, 3:39 AM
Well, we do know Tsunade is going to die ever since Sasuke said he's gonna attack Konoha.

Hey, speaking of Sasuke, where is he? Seems like Pain is doing all the work.

HoennMaster
19th November 2008, 4:34 AM
I'm not, but unfortunately it looks like the coming chapters are going to have someone bite the dust.

I'm not either, it just seems to be a normal thing, hence why we speculate.

Well, we do know Tsunade is going to die ever since Sasuke said he's gonna attack Konoha.

No we don't, we don't know who will live and who will survive.

Horoika1
19th November 2008, 4:48 AM
At least we've speculated since all the Sannin are dead (save Tsunade).

HoennMaster
19th November 2008, 4:54 AM
True, but I think almost every other character has been speculated to die at some point.

uber gon
19th November 2008, 5:51 AM
Has it been confirmed Jiraiya is dead? For all we know he could be alive somewhere. Doubt it though.

HoennMaster
19th November 2008, 6:55 AM
I'm pretty sure he is dead. I believe when the toad delivered his message (which hasn't been mentioned since), he said he was dead.

King Of Steel
19th November 2008, 8:18 AM
Has it been confirmed Jiraiya is dead? For all we know he could be alive somewhere. Doubt it though.
He was supposed to die when Pain slit his throat, but he forced himself back alive for a brief moment, before he did die.

And since Fukasaku confirmed his death, it's pretty much set that there's only one surviving Sannin now.

Zazzy
19th November 2008, 11:15 AM
o.0 What about Orochimaru in Kabuto??? ;)

I remember a slide with a confrontation with Naruto and Co and Kabuto. Apprentley Orochimaru was taking over his body.

As for Kakashi, I'm partially sure he's going to make it. Tsunade's slugs were already on the battlefield in the first slide or so.

Wormow
19th November 2008, 11:40 AM
Jiraiya is dead. Pein killed him, which is kinda sad cause he was one of my favorite characters.

HoennMaster
19th November 2008, 3:24 PM
At this point, it looks like Kabuto will fade out and be forgotten.

Atoyont
19th November 2008, 4:01 PM
I doubt it, since he's infused with Orochimaru.
The Sannin won't go out without a fight.

Lucario At Service
19th November 2008, 4:02 PM
I just saw some spoiler info about the upcoming chapter & here is the summary of it (though according to many people it is confrimed there might be still some parts which could be fake or not properly translated so it is not 100&#37; confrimed unless the chapter comes out),
Well as much as the spoiler goes we still don't have any strong prove that Kakashi is dead. The thing which we get about Kakashi in this chapter is that he is appolozising to Obiti & Rin (like last week) & remembering his past & then according to the translation it seems that Kakashi is walking towards the dark when someone calls him from behind & ask what has happened. Kakashi says that it is a long story & starts to tell about it to that person who turns out to be Kakashi's Dad (according to the translation). Also there is a pic of Kakashi being motionless.

Then we see that Naruto has been training the Fusion Art with Fukasaku but it seems that it has failed because of the Kyuubi inside Naruto which is rejecting Fukasaku & because of this Naruto gets worried. Also according to another spoiler posted by someone else it seems that Naruto somehow sense out that Kakashi is injured during his training (it was when he was in Sage Mode).

After this we see two Pain's attacking Ino, Shizune & the others. The Anbu's are trying to control the summon's which the AR Pain is bringing in. Also it seems that Ino notices the AR Pain (the new female one) & remember her form that RAin Ninja's memory.

At the end we see Konohamaru panting & is between the whole chaos.

Here is the script posted on that site about the upcoming chapter,

Obito "I don't care what people in the village'd say...you're a great jounin" "I'm about to die..." "Rin will depend on you from now on"

Obito ...

I can only be your eye this far.
I also failed to keep the promise to protect Rin. Please forgive me.

Obito, Rin, Sensei
I am joining you soon.

Kakashi is walking in the dark.
Kakashi "!"

"Kakashi?"
Kakashi "So you're here..."
"May I hear what happened to your?"
Kakashi "Ah...it's a long story. Let me tell you slowly"
"Ah, alright"
Kakashi smiles.
Kakashi "Dad"

Kakashi's head faces down. Motionless.
A part of Asura's head falls on the ground.

~Naruto~

Fusion is not successful.
The Kyuubi is rejecting Fukasaku.
Naruto "..."
Naruto "How can this be! What have I been working so hard until now for?"

~Konoha~

The female Pain reaches where Ino is.
Kuchiyose no jutsu.
The female Pain summons a strange creature and it's barely restrained by the ANBU.
Kuchiyose no jutsu!
Another one is summoned and it heads towards Ino.
Shizune "What's this?"

Female Pain sees the black rod in Shizune's hand. "So it's here"
Ino's dad (what?)
Ino's dad "I'd seen that girl before...what's going on!?" "That should be the corpse!"

The restrained summon also breaks out.
Shizune "Please tell it in more details! We maybe able to work this out!"
Ino's dad "But right now..."

Ibiki "Leave this to ANBU and me!"
Ino's dad "Ibiki!"
Shizune "Let's go! We need to find out Pain's secret!"

Konohamaru is panting.
Konohamaru amidst the chaos!?

The End.

From the flashback scene with Obito and Rin...
To the scene with his father...
Now Kakashi is about to take his last breath...

NARUTO is having a training on Ryousei no Jutsu (Amphibious Technique).
But due to an exclusion with Kyuubi, it failed.
NARUTO found out that Kakashi is died and about to return to Konoha...
But it's still early for him to stop them...
Looks like he knew that by using Senjutsu (Sage Technique)...

PEIN is attacking Konoha...
Anbu is having a hard deal with a huge summon animal...
Then, SHIZUNE and INOICHI encounter with one of the PEIN.
The female dead body that they saw previously has turned to be a PEIN!

SHIZUNE and INOICHI have found out the truth behind the PEIN and heading to another location...
Then, Konohamaru appeared in a chaos...
Chapter END

19th November 2008, 5:26 PM
Damn....so Kakashi is dead?

also, sucks about Naruto's training xD T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

HoennMaster
19th November 2008, 6:33 PM
There is no strong proof yet, but that makes me think Naruto will come to save him.

uber gon
19th November 2008, 7:32 PM
There is no strong proof yet, but that makes me think Naruto will come to save him.

Hopefully Naruto will find a way to do the fusion.

Hopefully we'll also get to se Kakashi's face.

MarshtompMan
19th November 2008, 9:21 PM
Well, Kakashi's gone, so more minor characters will probably die, maybe Ibiki, and Shizune and Inoichi.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th November 2008, 9:54 PM
Well, Kakashi's gone, so more minor characters will probably die, maybe Ibiki, and Shizune and Inoichi.

Not Shizune, she better not die.

offff topic: naruto.com is gonna have naruto shippuuden anime episodes in english!

Horoika1
19th November 2008, 10:18 PM
I said it! IF they show Kakashi having a memory, he's dead.

*Life flashes before his eyes* <--HINT HINT!

Off Topic: Cool about the dubbed eps Heaven.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th November 2008, 10:25 PM
I said it! IF they show Kakashi having a memory, he's dead.

*Life flashes before his eyes* <--HINT HINT!

Off Topic: Cool about the dubbed eps Heaven.

lol he does have a memory!

Namikaze
20th November 2008, 1:51 AM
yea, but i doubt kishi would kill kakashi anyway.

in his last interview didnt he say kakashi was gonna do some developing?

Mawile XD
20th November 2008, 3:12 AM
Yeah... This is probably it. He also said Sakura would develop, and Kakashi's death probably has to do with it.

Horoika1
20th November 2008, 3:34 AM
And I should be congratulated with glory.

Won't I be right soon? Didn't I say he was gonna die and that his death would motivate Sakura into character development??

HAHAH! Lol, so pleased that I'm right :)

Jinchuuriki Hunter
20th November 2008, 3:44 AM
I don't think Kakashi's dead yet. Although it's implied that if someone gets a flashback, he's going to die, Kakashi seems to be in a dream sequence or experiencing some sort of spiritual thing with his dad. I don't think it's a flashback.

I'm also interested in seeing the offensive capabilities of the Yamanaka clan.

uber gon
20th November 2008, 6:57 AM
I'm also interested in seeing the offensive capabilities of the Yamanaka clan.

Other than controlling others to hit themselves what other abilities would you like?

HoennMaster
20th November 2008, 8:22 AM
I'm so sick of death. People just assume and go along with it.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
20th November 2008, 8:48 AM
Other than controlling others to hit themselves what other abilities would you like?
Well, maybe something that can be used to directly hurt someone? I'd like it if the supporter types have some ability to fend themselves to a degree.
Maybe some kind of genjutsu?

20th November 2008, 11:35 AM
They'll probably try and take control of one Pein, then realise the true Pein controls them all, and get killed.

I can imagine this out-of-body-experiance of Kakashi to lead to several chapters of flashbacks about his past (the development) and his death will mean Sakura gets development.

Zazzy
20th November 2008, 12:35 PM
I simply can't believe that Kakashi is dead.... :(

Maybe Inoichi is next.... then Shika's dad.... :(

Demon of Light
20th November 2008, 1:58 PM
Kakashi is deader than dead. He just met his dad in the afterlife.

And Naruto's training is pretty much all for naught because Kyuubi is rejecting Fukasaku so the sage fusion thing can't happen.

And Konohamaru is in danger.

My feelings on this, in short: WAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGH. D=

The Doctor
20th November 2008, 6:30 PM
All that needs to happen is for Lee and Gai to go out and I will have officially given up on Naruto.

20th November 2008, 6:52 PM
Kakashi-sensei T_T Also, we see his dad unmasked. Now, to see him take his damn mask off
Konohameru better get pwned......go on, get pwned!!

EDIT: Just read the chapter. I hope we learn what did happen to Rin, and that Kakashi finally take his mask off. It is a real shame he never did in life, and how Team 7 never saw him with his mask off. If I were Kishimoto, I would have made the nail miss Kakashi but rip his mask off or something like that. KAKASHI-SENSEI T_T

Demon of Light
20th November 2008, 8:50 PM
Konohameru better get pwned......go on, get pwned!!

Noooo, I don't want that! Konohamaru is one of my favorite characters... =(

Someone in a Naruto community I frequent suggested that Kishimoto had no reason to point Konohamaru out unless he's doing something very important. They suggested that maybe Konohamaru will try to find Naruto and bring him back to Konoha. I like that idea.

HoennMaster
20th November 2008, 9:41 PM
You guys do realize, you don't need to hide spoilers?

20th November 2008, 9:43 PM
Well, when I first posted I had to. And once I read the chapter, no one else had posted, and I didn't want to double post.

Konohamaru better do something...FOR.ONCE.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th November 2008, 9:43 PM
Maybe Ibiki will die. Just read the new chapter and i still have doubts that Kakashi will die.

next chapter is called Naruto and Konoha, maybe he goes back?

20th November 2008, 9:57 PM
Isn't it confirmed he's already dead? He's having an out-of-body experiance, speaking to his freakin' Dad and thinking back on his life, and his failures. Hopefully, him talking to his father will bring about some flashbacks.

I wish he'd lost his mask before dying though...I wonder how Guy will react to his death? He's always been an emotional guy...

~Heaven Help Us~
20th November 2008, 10:00 PM
Isn't it confirmed he's already dead? He's having an out-of-body experiance, speaking to his freakin' Dad and thinking back on his life, and his failures. Hopefully, him talking to his father will bring about some flashbacks.

I wish he'd lost his mask before dying though...I wonder how Guy will react to his death? He's always been an emotional guy...

I still don't think he's dead. Maybe when he's talking to his dad, his dad tells him "live kakashi, live!!!" and then he lives.

20th November 2008, 10:02 PM
doubt it...with the amount of times he's mentioned his death. Also, Kakashi said he wants to tell his father everything, which will be a 'long story', meaning he has a lot of time, meaning he's dead.

MarshtompMan
20th November 2008, 10:32 PM
I still don't think he's dead. Maybe when he's talking to his dad, his dad tells him "live kakashi, live!!!" and then he lives.

Face it.
He's dead.
And despite what I said in earlier posts, I don't think any of the other senseis will die.

duncan
20th November 2008, 10:37 PM
As much as it looks like it, I'll believe Kakashi is dead when Pain says so.

What a chapter, though. I agree, Konohamaru has to be doing something important now. Perhaps he found the messenger that Danzou killed? Or something like that, I don't know.

20th November 2008, 10:55 PM
or hopefully he is the next messenger Danzo will kill xD (stupid Konohamaru...)

I do wonder though...will Naruto return to Konoha soon, seeing as fusion is impossible atm?

~Heaven Help Us~
20th November 2008, 11:06 PM
or hopefully he is the next messenger Danzo will kill xD (stupid Konohamaru...)

I do wonder though...will Naruto return to Konoha soon, seeing as fusion is impossible atm?

As seeing that the next chapter's name, maybe he does. Konohamaru probably tells Tsunade that Danzou killed the other frog and she sends another one.

Namikaze
21st November 2008, 1:24 AM
or Konahamaru is the one behind the attack on Konoha lol. i always knew there was something weird about the evil genius kid.

Horoika1
21st November 2008, 2:18 AM
Guess who was right all along?

ME! Sad that Kakashi is dead, but pleased that I was right.

Fallen Monk Zanba
21st November 2008, 2:24 AM
I, personally, do not believe Kakashi is quite yet dead, either. So he is having a conversation with his dead father. This hardly proves anything. Different manga have done this sort of thing many times where the character in question soon springs back to life.

I could be wrong, but this instance just seems like a reflection/near-death experience. I would think that, should Kakashi die, it would be a little more dramatic/emotional.

Mawile XD
21st November 2008, 2:27 AM
This isn't dramatic/emotional enough? Q_Q This is as bad as Deidara! Kishimoto had better come up with some GOOD chapters soon, no more deaths.

Fallen Monk Zanba
21st November 2008, 2:34 AM
Hardly. Zabuza's and Haku's deaths were emotional. If this really is the death of Kakashi, I would be disappointed. Writer's block, perhaps?

NoDice
21st November 2008, 2:43 AM
This isn't dramatic/emotional enough? Q_Q This is as bad as Deidara! Kishimoto had better come up with some GOOD chapters soon, no more deaths.

Unless Kishi plans on bringing in a new "threat" after the Akatsuki, Im thinking this is pretty close to the end of the series, which is usually when people start getting killed off for shock value and to peak interests in whats going on.

BUT I dont think Kakashi is dead just yet either. Why would Kishi let him die after flashbacking a bunch of his failures in life? when staying alive would let him atone for them? I think he'll come back to life after his conversation with his dad, similarly to how Jiraiya (i believe) had flashbacks just after he was dealt the finishing blow, and then springs back to consciousness to do one last important thing by writing the code on Fukasakus back.

As far as Naruto not being able to merge with Fukasaku, I have a sneaking suspicion that the "Key" to the Kyuubi that Jiraiya had will have something to do with the success of that technique.

Horoika1
21st November 2008, 4:26 AM
It could be the introduction, not quite to the "emotional" part yet.

Unless Kishi plans on bringing in a new "threat" after the Akatsuki, Im thinking this is pretty close to the end of the series, which is usually when people start getting killed off for shock value and to peak interests in whats going on.

I said this about 3 months ago. It could be Sasuke.

As far as Naruto not being able to merge with Fukasaku, I have a sneaking suspicion that the "Key" to the Kyuubi that Jiraiya had will have something to do with the success of that technique.

I had forgotten about the key.

uber gon
21st November 2008, 5:22 AM
So Kakashi "talking" to his dad could count for death, or maybe a coma.

Hope Naruto makes peace with his fox spirit, I bet that'll be awesome.

HoennMaster
21st November 2008, 6:50 AM
I, personally, do not believe Kakashi is quite yet dead, either. So he is having a conversation with his dead father. This hardly proves anything. Different manga have done this sort of thing many times where the character in question soon springs back to life.

Exactly! Even if he does die I still don't think it will happen right away. I think he will at least reunite with Naruto and Sakura. Not to mention you would think by now he would be immortal. :)

Does Kakashi know that the 4th Hokage is Naruto's father? Maybe this is where Naruto finds out and saves the village trying to live up to his father's legacy?

Konohamaru? I forgot all about him, not kidding.

jiang
21st November 2008, 7:17 AM
i liked this chapter. it opened quite a lot for discussion. i do believe now that Kakashi will not be dead just yet... not just yet...

HoennMaster
21st November 2008, 8:18 AM
So DR is gone for sure now? It seems like it. Hope so, Konoha needs a little hope.

21st November 2008, 9:23 AM

I could be wrong, but this instance just seems like a reflection/near-death experience. I would think that, should Kakashi die, it would be a little more dramatic/emotional.
Harry Potter did it too xD

I hope Kakashi isn't dead yet, however, he did tell Choji to tell Tsunade about Pein, so he has a survivor to tell her, unlike Jiraiya, who was alone and had to rely on the frogs. What I want to know is, did he know of Minato's connection to Naruto, and how he didn't protect Rin - we know what happened to Minato and Obito, but not Rin. What I'd love (but doubt will happen) is for after his long talk with his father, that Kakashi meet up with his old team mates, who forgive him and tell Kakashi to live on for them, with Kakashi coming back to life, with the newfound ability to de-activate his sharingan (His Sharingan was his burden from Obito - that Kakashi would be his eyes. Obito would probably tell him that he Kakashi no longer needs to fufill this duty and to live life for Konoha, for Naruto, and for himself, thus giving him the ability to de-activate it, so he won't have to live up to that burden anymore, however, he still needs the sharingan as without it he's not the Copy-Ninja no more!). That would be really good, but I HIGHLY doubt it will happen T_T

OR They could have Kakashi appear before Naruto and Sakura and give them one last bit of advice before passing on.

Also, another mystery I want to know about...Kushina Uzumaki....

Zazzy
21st November 2008, 12:19 PM
Kakashi is deader than dead. He just met his dad in the afterlife.

And Naruto's training is pretty much all for naught because Kyuubi is rejecting Fukasaku so the sage fusion thing can't happen.

And Konohamaru is in danger.

My feelings on this, in short: WAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGH. D=

New theory!!!
KILLER BEE is Naruto's new mentor!!!

Kakashi down, J-man down. With Fukasaku stumped, who can help Naruto control his Bjuu??

Killer Bee.

Horoika1
21st November 2008, 1:47 PM
That does sem possible Zazzy.

Zazzy
21st November 2008, 1:49 PM
Yup. I don't see any other reason why Killer Bee survived the fight with Sasuke.

Horoika1
21st November 2008, 6:01 PM
It makes complete sense. This series is beginning to become predictable, sadly.

21st November 2008, 6:08 PM
beginning too?

I doubt Killer Bee will become Naruto's new mentor, he has Fukasaku. Sure, fusion may not work, but if he can focus on another way of gathering Natural Energy without it.....shadow clones for instance? He could send shadow clones into battle while he builds it up, or use shadow clones to charge.

Horoika1
21st November 2008, 7:40 PM
Wait, are we on the same page on Killer Bee's possible future role?

Since KB has such a good relationship with his Beast, maybe he can help Naruto from a semi-well relationship with his own Beast.

By beginning to become predictable I meant that I was right Kakashi has died.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st November 2008, 8:56 PM
maybe, but theres also what Zazzy said that Killerbee could teach Naruto to control the Kyuubi.
what ever happend to the Raikage's meeting? maybe they send reinforcements to Konoha.

i know, he doesn't seem dead.

uber gon
21st November 2008, 9:05 PM
Wait, are we on the same page on Killer Bee's possible future role?

Since KB has such a good relationship with his Beast, maybe he can help Naruto from a semi-well relationship with his own Beast.

Maybe it turns out that the Kyuubi WASN'T really hostile, but he is just infected with some weird Uchiha virus that makes him bad.

Horoika1
21st November 2008, 9:07 PM
If he were unconscious, then the conversation with his dad is being created by Kakashi's mind. The conversation will end up being what Kakashi wishes to hear.

Now if he died (which he has), then he will have gone to the afterlife (wherever that is) and is speaking to his father.

So in conclusion, if Kakashi is not dead, then this conversation is fake. If he is (which he is), then I was right and he is actually talking to his dad.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st November 2008, 9:18 PM
If he were unconscious, then the conversation with his dad is being created by Kakashi's mind. The conversation will end up being what Kakashi wishes to hear.

Now if he died (which he has), then he will have gone to the afterlife (wherever that is) and is speaking to his father.

So in conclusion, if Kakashi is not dead, then this conversation is fake. If he is (which he is), then I was right and he is actually talking to his dad.

you just want him dead so you can be right.

uber gon
21st November 2008, 9:21 PM
The KakashiXKakashi's dad moment made me think of the book Outcast of Redwall.

Great, now Kishi is copying other books as well.:p

21st November 2008, 9:26 PM
you just want him dead so you can be right.

On the contrary, you just don't want him to be dead. He's my favourite character, I didn't want him to die, but sometimes we have to face facts. Kakashi is dead. Why else would not only he, but the comments around the chapter, talk about his death?

~Heaven Help Us~
21st November 2008, 9:28 PM
The KakashiXKakashi's dad moment made me think of the book Outcast of Redwall.

Great, now Kishi is copying other books as well.:p

i think only you think so. ;D

Horoika1
21st November 2008, 9:29 PM
Why would Kishi name the chapter after him? And add "The Final Scene". Kakashi has had a long good run, but he's gotta go.

21st November 2008, 9:31 PM
Konoha and Naruto? Besides, I've never seen him stick to those names...
also, notice how Shizune keeps on shouting about finding the secret of Pein? why doesn't she STFU, and find it? >>

~Heaven Help Us~
21st November 2008, 9:34 PM
Why would Kishi name the chapter after him? And add "The Final Scene". Kakashi has had a long good run, but he's gotta go.

well i still don't think he's dead.

uber gon
21st November 2008, 9:40 PM
i think only you think so. ;D

Well I guess you're right. This sort of thing has been used a lot.

goinGreen
21st November 2008, 10:52 PM
I bet that Kakashi is going to find some "secret jutsu" or some sort of extra-strong strength by talking to his dad and end up surviving... it'll be lame at the most, but it could end up cool. I hope it will, at least. Danzo'll prolly kill the Hokage and be taken out by Kakashi, in the end, or someone else who is major to the series like Iruka.

So... what IS Konahamaru doing in Konoha during all of the chaos? Any ideas?

HK
21st November 2008, 11:05 PM
Hey, guys.

Just dropping by to ask: is this series likely to end in the near-future?

uber gon
21st November 2008, 11:55 PM
I bet that Kakashi is going to find some "secret jutsu" or some sort of extra-strong strength by talking to his dad and end up surviving... it'll be lame at the most, but it could end up cool. I hope it will, at least. Danzo'll prolly kill the Hokage and be taken out by Kakashi, in the end, or someone else who is major to the series like Iruka.

Ha, I'd LOVE to see Iruka kick Danzou's butt.

22nd November 2008, 12:38 AM
Hey, guys.

Considering a lot of plot points have been revealed, like Naruto's father, Sasuke killing Itachi and the Akatsuki 'Leader' is currently invading Konoha, with the 8 and 9 tails their only tailed beasts (well....the 8th is weird...because Akatsuki were sealing something) I'd say so, maybe another two years?

Zazzy
22nd November 2008, 12:51 AM
Pretty much.

We still have Sasuke's Invasion and Naruto's new "Uchiha", revealations about Kushina Uzumaki and (possibly, training with Killer Bee)

I'd say we have a good two years as well.

Gentleman Skeleton
22nd November 2008, 1:19 AM
Hey, guys.

I'm giving it about six months at the least and around two years at the most.

Horoika1
22nd November 2008, 1:19 AM
It seems to be drawing to a close. It's been running since 1999, so 10 years seems quite enough.

Fallen Monk Zanba
22nd November 2008, 2:05 AM
I always somewhat invisioned that the sage training would help perfect his Wind Rasengan to the point where it will have no negative drawbacks to the user.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd November 2008, 3:13 AM
Yeah but 2 years is only 104 chapter. :/

Horoika1
22nd November 2008, 4:05 AM
I can see the Naruto ending pretty soon.

Mawile XD
22nd November 2008, 4:08 AM
It's going to end soon, no question. Too many members of Akatsuki have been taken out for Kishimoto to drag everything else out much longer... Naruto just needs to fight Pain.

jiang
22nd November 2008, 4:32 AM
I believe it could be over in a year or so. Quite a many stuff to complete at ths point, and by the pace it is going, let us give it over a year of money making for the creator and publisher. It might even take longer if the story has that much to reveal, and considering it only comes out once a week.

Zazzy
22nd November 2008, 9:05 AM
Has anyone discussed what's going to happen to Konohamaru??

After seeing what happened to Obito (and possibly Rin). Death is a possibility.

Ryuusei
22nd November 2008, 9:13 AM
Rin, tbh, is dead.

Kakashi says 'I couldn't protect Rin' in the latest chapter or something along those lines. He also said all the people important to him were dead already. So yea, Rin is defo dead.

I liked Ino in the latest chapters. She's such a fun character and you easily laugh at her scenes =x. Ino screaming 'Ew what's this, the enemy?' at mini-Katsuyus was lol & everyone had to explain it was Tsunade's summon. I don't doubt her craziness though, since their enemy is using summons.

22nd November 2008, 2:48 PM
Someone had better reveal what happened to Rin....We know what happened to Minato and Obito, we need to hear more about Rin damn it...

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd November 2008, 3:35 PM
It's going to end soon, no question. Too many members of Akatsuki have been taken out for Kishimoto to drag everything else out much longer... Naruto just needs to fight Pain.

Hopefully they'll be a new threat after Akutsuki.

Horoika1
22nd November 2008, 4:53 PM
What if Animal Realm Pain (the current one) is Rin? She did belong to the Rain Village, right? Just throwing that out there.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd November 2008, 4:59 PM
What if Animal Realm Pain (the current one) is Rin? She did belong to the Rain Village, right? Just throwing that out there.

Ino's dad said that was a boy.

HoennMaster
22nd November 2008, 5:27 PM
Kakashi has had a long good run, but he's gotta go.

That can be said about a bunch of characters.

22nd November 2008, 5:31 PM

Rin was a Hidden Leaf Ninja....she was in a genin team with Kakashi and Obito under Minato Namikaze.

Alchemist_001
22nd November 2008, 5:45 PM
i dont think kakashi is dead yet i think hess just having some visions or something that would get him stronger or figure out a way to beat pain

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd November 2008, 6:13 PM
Kakashi could survive but he could not be a ninja anymore.

Horoika1
22nd November 2008, 7:15 PM
Rin was a Hidden Leaf Ninja....she was in a genin team with Kakashi and Obito under Minato Namikaze.

Wow...I feel dumb. I got Rin confused with Konan, and Konan is already an Akatsuki...

jiang
22nd November 2008, 10:07 PM
If as I see it Kakashi lives, I hope it is not going to be another Sasuke-like development. Like in every fight, sasuke goes in a never ending super-saiyan/super sharingan mode one-level-up thing; I hope that doesn't happen to kakashi because if he it does, I will be sad. He can't be the ultimate of the ultimate. I believe, if he does survive, he has reached his limit, I mean ability wise, and be that one of the coolest konoha ninja ever; and kakashi better not turn out like sasuke pulling up another out of this world technique after another.

uber gon
22nd November 2008, 10:20 PM
Someone had better reveal what happened to Rin....We know what happened to Minato and Obito, we need to hear more about Rin damn it...

Well we know she dies. What else do we really need to know.

Horoika1
23rd November 2008, 12:32 AM
Well, it still does seem pretty valid that Rin became Animal Realm Pain.

I have a feeling Animal Realm Pain will become important eventually.

Glajummy
23rd November 2008, 12:34 AM
Well we know she dies. What else do we really need to know.

That's what I've been thinking. Who cares HOW she died, as long as she's dead. I really don't want to spend a week waiting for a chapter that turns out to be a pointless flash back of Rin.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd November 2008, 12:40 AM
Well, it still does seem pretty valid that Rin became Animal Realm Pain.

I have a feeling Animal Realm Pain will become important eventually.

Yes. he's been coming out alot and was in the flashback. it's gotta be someone important.

who has died that has blonde or white hair? can't really tell.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
23rd November 2008, 1:42 AM
I think Animal Realm Pain is a girl. That interrogated Rain ninja said so himself, sommenting on how the body is lighter and that he thinks it's a girl.

And I think all the Pains have orange hair, not by some sort of technique, but by coincidence. In fact, I think it's possible that the two Rain ninjas were tasked with bringing in any dead orange-haired villagers/ninja they find.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd November 2008, 1:45 AM
I think Animal Realm Pain is a girl. That interrogated Rain ninja said so himself, sommenting on how the body is lighter and that he thinks it's a girl.

And I think all the Pains have orange hair, not by some sort of technique, but by coincidence. In fact, I think it's possible that the two Rain ninjas were tasked with bringing in any dead orange-haired villagers/ninja they find.

Ino's dad said he was a guy. (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000100072/15.jpg)

King Of Steel
23rd November 2008, 7:04 AM
Then again, that's the same scanlator who translated Deidara as a girl, so it's very possible that's translationphail to be honest.

RageKaiser
23rd November 2008, 7:43 AM
Then again, that's the same scanlator who translated Deidara as a girl, so it's very possible that's translationphail to be honest.

this is very true. =]
When it comes to manga scans, who can tell what is male and female, especially in Naruto, where anything can look like either.

King Of Steel
23rd November 2008, 8:52 AM
Also, as counter-evidence that it was definitely translationphail?

Take a look at this (http://img34.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000096152/08.jpg). Oh, and this too (http://img34.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000096152/06.jpg).

HoennMaster
23rd November 2008, 9:33 AM
Let's just call it "it" then.

Horoika1
23rd November 2008, 1:43 PM
What!? The majority of you (at least Heaven) thought Animal Realm Pain is a guy!?!?!?!?

She is most obviously a girl!

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd November 2008, 3:17 PM
What!? The majority of you (at least Heaven) thought Animal Realm Pain is a guy!?!?!?!?

She is most obviously a girl!

lol, i just saw KOS's pics. yes she is a girl. >.>

RANK UP!

Horoika1
23rd November 2008, 3:35 PM
At least this settles the gender issue >.>

So....who else thinks Animal Realm Pain might be Rin?

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd November 2008, 3:51 PM
At least this settles the gender issue >.>

So....who else thinks Animal Realm Pain might be Rin?

She would be Rin if Tobi was Obito. but since he's not, then no. What about her face marks?

King Of Steel
23rd November 2008, 6:16 PM
^ That was what I thought. Her markings don't seem to be temporary. If anything, I'd say they were tattoos that were permanent. Additionally, I think Rin already died quite some time ago, otherwise we would've at least seen her if she was still alive, somewhere in Konoha.

Horoika1
23rd November 2008, 7:07 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot her face marks.

uber gon
25th November 2008, 3:07 AM
Wonder what it'll be like for Naruto to call on Kyubi powers Killer-Bee style?

Horoika1
25th November 2008, 4:11 AM
Utter destruction, unless he has GOOD control.

HoennMaster
25th November 2008, 6:35 AM
He doesn't last time I checked.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th November 2008, 12:21 AM
He doesn't last time I checked.

That's were Killerbee's role comes in.

uber gon
26th November 2008, 12:45 AM
That's were Killerbee's role comes in.

Wonder how he'll get them to get along?

~Heaven Help Us~
26th November 2008, 12:47 AM
Wonder how he'll get them to get along?

probably tell him that if he doesn't help Naruto, they'll tell his brother were he is and he'll have to go back to his village.

Horoika1
26th November 2008, 12:48 AM
I have no clue, but maybe they'll get the Nine-Tails to be conscientious of the fact that if Naruto dies, he will die as well. So he might as well help Naruto if he wants to live.

Can a Jinchurikki die of old age?

Mawile XD
26th November 2008, 12:54 AM
Yes, they apparantly can, as it has been stated that four-tails kyuubi mode and up causes Naruto's lifespan to decrease, due to the cells of his body constantly being destroyed, then regenerated.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th November 2008, 12:54 AM
I have no clue, but maybe they'll get the Nine-Tails to be conscientious of the fact that if Naruto dies, he will die as well. So he might as well help Naruto if he wants to live.

Can a Jinchurikki die of old age?

I think so.

Maybe... Killerbee's demon will talk with the Kyuubi. you think?

Horoika1
26th November 2008, 1:23 AM
So if the Jinchurikki dies of old age, what happens to the Tailed-Beast?

Possibly Heaven, possibly.

King Of Steel
26th November 2008, 6:58 AM
I think the people would be sensible enough to extract the Tailed Beast before the current Jinchuuriki bites the dust and seal it into a new host.

There is very little chance of any Hidden Village letting go of a Tailed Beast, which could serve as a powerful weapon during wars.

HoennMaster
26th November 2008, 7:08 AM

I believe it is already aware of that, I just can't remember what arc though.

uber gon
26th November 2008, 8:38 AM
I think so.

Maybe... Killerbee's demon will talk with the Kyuubi. you think?

Wonder how their conversation would be like.

I just thought of something. How weird would it be like if the Whirlpool jinchurikki was related to Kuchina? Heh, Naruto could get help from two vessels.

Lucario At Service
26th November 2008, 11:17 AM
Just now saw some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter,
Well from the pics it seems that Ebisu has appeared before Hell Realm Pain & it asks about Naruto's location to Ebisu. Also we see Konohamaru in that place to were Ebisu & HR Pain is. Also there is a scene were we see Naruto & he looks tried because of something (maybe training) & Fukasaku is thinking about something. Also we see the scene of AR Pain's fight were Inoichi & Shizune are talking about something.

Also here is a part of translated info which is less likely to be fake since there are some parts which matches with the 4 pics (containing 5 pages of the chapter) i have seen but still might have some fake or not properly translated info,
Edit:- The previous spoler which i posted seems to be not that accurate as the new one so i am posting the new one in place of the previous one.
The chapter opens with an interrogation by Jigokudou Pain. Two annonymous Konoha shinobis get extracted what look like their souls by a giant summon creature.

Konohamaru, who has been spying on the scene gets spotted by Pain (and now in danger) but Ebisu sensei steps in to save him.

Scene switches to the Code Breakers.

Again, it switches to Naruto in training. He is having a tough time but the scene ends with a frame in which he vows never to give up as the code carried by Fukasaku is a message for him (from Jiraiya).

Ebisu is in trouble. (Pain orders him to tell him where Naruto is or else) A quick flashback of him (Ebisu) and Naruto. Then he tells Pain that he will never tell as Naruto is one of Konoha. Just as Pain delivers the final blow, Konohamaru throws shurikens at Pain. Looks like they (Konohamaru & Jigokudou Pain) will fight next week.

uber gon
26th November 2008, 8:19 PM
Just now saw some spoiler pics of the upcoming chapter,
Well from the pics it seems that Ebisu has appeared before Hell Realm Pain & it asks about Naruto's location to Ebisu. Also we see Konohamaru in that place to were Ebisu & HR Pain is. Also there is a scene were we see Naruto & he looks tried because of something (maybe training) & Fukasaku is thinking about something. Also we see the scene of AR Pain's fight were Inoichi & Shizune are talking about something.

Also here is a part of translated info which is less likely to be fake since there are some parts which matches with the 4 pics (containing 5 pages of the chapter) i have seen but still might have some fake or not properly translated info,
Edit:- The previous spoler which i posted seems to be not that accurate as the new one so i am posting the new one in place of the previous one.
The chapter opens with an interrogation by Jigokudou Pain. Two annonymous Konoha shinobis get extracted what look like their souls by a giant summon creature.

Konohamaru, who has been spying on the scene gets spotted by Pain (and now in danger) but Ebisu sensei steps in to save him.

Scene switches to the Code Breakers.

Again, it switches to Naruto in training. He is having a tough time but the scene ends with a frame in which he vows never to give up as the code carried by Fukasaku is a message for him (from Jiraiya).

Ebisu is in trouble. (Pain orders him to tell him where Naruto is or else) A quick flashback of him (Ebisu) and Naruto. Then he tells Pain that he will never tell as Naruto is one of Konoha. Just as Pain delivers the final blow, Konohamaru throws shurikens at Pain. Looks like they (Konohamaru & Jigokudou Pain) will fight next week.

Konohamaru is SO screwed.

King Of Steel
26th November 2008, 8:45 PM
Yeah, but I doubt Pain would bother about him, unless he thinks Konohamaru knows where Naruto is.

26th November 2008, 8:53 PM
Ebisu-sensei is dead? Well, Kishimoto is definatly going for the shock factor. Konohameru is soo screwed =3

~Heaven Help Us~
26th November 2008, 9:35 PM
from the spoiler pictures, i quote what someone that posted them said.

the last picture seems to have konohamaru saying to pein 'Hey your opponent is me!' in order to save ebisu.

uber gon
27th November 2008, 12:21 AM
Yeah, but I doubt Pain would bother about him, unless he thinks Konohamaru knows where Naruto is.

10 bucks Konohamaru says something the Pein interprets as knowledge of Naruto's location.

MarshtompMan
27th November 2008, 2:46 AM
10 bucks Konohamaru says something the Pein interprets as knowledge of Naruto's location.

I hope not!
I've already seen one frog killed, I don't want to see a thousand more die because of Naruto!

HoennMaster
27th November 2008, 9:58 AM
It would be Konohamaru's fault.

Ebisu-sensei is dead? Well, Kishimoto is definatly going for the shock factor.

I fail to see the shock.

uber gon
27th November 2008, 6:14 PM
I hope not!
I've already seen one frog killed, I don't want to see a thousand more die because of Naruto!

This attack isn't directly the fault of Naruto, you know.

Horoika1
27th November 2008, 8:42 PM
Yup, it's Akatsuki who is causing havoc.

And in a universal view, it's Kishi's fault :p

~Heaven Help Us~
27th November 2008, 8:54 PM
It's Danzou, everything's his fault.

27th November 2008, 9:03 PM
It would be Konohamaru's fault.

I fail to see the shock.

Happens in almost all major franchise, towards the end they kill off loads of chatacters to try and add to the drama.

~Heaven Help Us~
27th November 2008, 10:34 PM
Naruto 426 is out on OneManga.com

awesome chapter IMO. Konohamaru confronts Naraku Pain by himself cuz Ebisu got his *** kicked.

Also, Konohamaru has a flashback of Naruto saying that he is gonna teach him a technique. you think it could be Rasengan?

Rex Kamex
27th November 2008, 11:16 PM
This has nothing to do with anything (in fact, I always seem to come into this thread and talk about something completely unrelated), but the backs of the American graphic novels tell how many volumes of Naruto have been sold in to the US. To a point, the number had been increasing, but I noticed that Volume 31 and 32 had the same number. Over 33,000,000 copies or something like that. Not that that isn't a lot, if my number's right, but... it's still interesting that it's the same number.

Has it been mentioned in this thread that Viz is releasing a whole bunch of volumes of Naruto next year? I looked back a few pages and didn't see anything, but...

~Heaven Help Us~
27th November 2008, 11:18 PM
This has nothing to do with anything (in fact, I always seem to come into this thread and talk about something completely unrelated), but the backs of the American graphic novels tell how many volumes of Naruto have been sold in to the US. To a point, the number had been increasing, but I noticed that Volume 31 and 32 had the same number. Over 33,000,000 copies or something like that. Not that that isn't a lot, if my number's right, but... it's still interesting that it's the same number.

Has it been mentioned in this thread that Viz is releasing a whole bunch of volumes of Naruto next year? I looked back a few pages and didn't see anything, but...

yep it has. and also, i saw new manga from naruto and they looked weird. like it shows vol one but the conver changed and it has a title now.

NoDice
27th November 2008, 11:26 PM
Naruto 426 is out on OneManga.com

awesome chapter IMO. Konohamaru confronts Naraku Pain by himself cuz Ebisu got his *** kicked.

Also, Konohamaru has a flashback of Naruto saying that he is gonna teach him a technique. you think it could be Rasengan?

Ebisu didnt even fight!? I think Naraku Pain just walked up to him like the other two shinobi.

I dont understand why the hell Kishi keeps writing Pain to say "Tell me, is Naruto here or is he not?"
And then all the people he asks responds "Ill never tell blah blah"
What kind of tactic is that called? "Throw away lives with one sentence at the expense of Kishi actually making an interesting battle out of the confrontation"

Shouldnt everyone just say hes not there and Pain will figure it out and leave? And its not like he can find Myoboku Mountain? Easily, at least.

27th November 2008, 11:30 PM
yep it has. and also, i saw new manga from naruto and they looked weird. like it shows vol one but the conver changed and it has a title now.

Well, they did make a version for lil kids called 'Naruto the boy Ninja'

Just read the latest chapter....Ebisu should have done more in that 'fight'. Also, a mere genin, Konohamaru against an S-Class Missing-Nin, Pein. How the hell can Konohamaru survive unless someone else comes to his rescue?

uber gon
28th November 2008, 1:18 AM
Well, they did make a version for lil kids called 'Naruto the boy Ninja'

Just read the latest chapter....Ebisu should have done more in that 'fight'. Also, a mere genin, Konohamaru against an S-Class Missing-Nin, Pein. How the hell can Konohamaru survive unless someone else comes to his rescue?

Now would be a good time for Kakashi to miraculously arrive and save the day. Well that, or maybe Kabuto/Orochimaru.

Horoika1
28th November 2008, 3:02 AM
Huzzah! Another character I dislike dies! (hopefully)

I will predict that Ebisu is gonna die! Despise him as much as Deidara.

uber gon
28th November 2008, 6:30 AM
Huzzah! Another character I dislike dies! (hopefully)

I will predict that Ebisu is gonna die! Despise him as much as Deidara.

Ebisu probably will pass out, but who knows.

28th November 2008, 7:46 AM
He'll get an upskirt of Pein and fall unconscious.....big plot twist: Ebisu's actually gay unlike what was hinted in earlier episodes.

I think this week was a good chapter, we finally know what the villager's think of Naruto, through Ebisu.

Lucario At Service
28th November 2008, 10:38 AM
I dont understand why the hell Kishi keeps writing Pain to say "Tell me, is Naruto here or is he not?"
And then all the people he asks responds "Ill never tell blah blah"
What kind of tactic is that called? "Throw away lives with one sentence at the expense of Kishi actually making an interesting battle out of the confrontation"
I think the reason Kishi is doing this so show the readers how much Konoha's People have changed there thinking & attitude towards Naruto.
If my guess is right, if Pain had come to take Naruto before he became a ninja most of the people in the village would have given him to Pain right away because no one used to like him.
Also if you have read the chapter you should have surely seen the flashback sort of thing which Ebisu had. That completely explains the change in the people of Konoha towards Naruto.

Also I think the flashback Konohamaru had about Naruto surely indicates that Naruto might have thought him some of his jutsu's like the Rasengan or the Summoning Jutsu (maybe Konohamaru might be able to summon Frog's or might have found the scroll which enabled him to sign the contracts with the Ape's). It might be even possible that Naruto was the one who thought Konohamaru the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

As for Naruto's training i think he would be able to find a way to gather Nature's Chakra while running because he has the ability to to do things which many believe are impossible to do.

Edit:- Rank Up! :)

HoennMaster
28th November 2008, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't mind Ebisu dying (I feel kind of wrong saying that), can't stand him. An ok chapter, but not much of action. I'm somewhat excited for next week's episode.