PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

pokemaster95
28th November 2008, 7:32 PM
Hopefully Pain kills both of them. Naruto manga needs to get better soon.

uber gon
28th November 2008, 8:17 PM
I think the reason Kishi is doing this so show the readers how much Konoha's People have changed there thinking & attitude towards Naruto.
If my guess is right, if Pain had come to take Naruto before he became a ninja most of the people in the village would have given him to Pain right away because no one used to like him.
Also if you have read the chapter you should have surely seen the flashback sort of thing which Ebisu had. That completely explains the change in the people of Konoha towards Naruto.

Also I think the flashback Konohamaru had about Naruto surely indicates that Naruto might have thought him some of his jutsu's like the Rasengan or the Summoning Jutsu (maybe Konohamaru might be able to summon Frog's or might have found the scroll which enabled him to sign the contracts with the Ape's). It might be even possible that Naruto was the one who thought Konohamaru the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

As for Naruto's training i think he would be able to find a way to gather Nature's Chakra while running because he has the ability to to do things which many believe are impossible to do.

Edit:- Rank Up! :)

Hopefully Konohamaru will summon Enma. He was cool.

pokemonster2191
28th November 2008, 8:30 PM
No one is giving konohamaru the benefit of the doubt. If he is going to be Naruto's successor he's got to be a strong as Naruto was. I'm thinking Konohamaru will do enough to get some information out of Pein and then get away to tell it. Even just being able to hold Pein off for a few minutes will be an accomplishment.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
28th November 2008, 8:33 PM
Or a second...

Someone will jump in to save Konohamaru, and then die.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th November 2008, 8:42 PM
Hopefully Konohamaru will summon Enma. He was cool.

that's utterly impossible.

Horoika1
28th November 2008, 9:00 PM
Or a second...

Someone will jump in to save Konohamaru, and then die.

I agree. Who wants to bet it's Tsunade or Shikamaru?

Jinchuuriki Hunter
29th November 2008, 1:05 AM
I believe those two are busy at the moment.
How about Tenten?

uber gon
29th November 2008, 2:29 AM
How about Tenten?

Maybe it's Hinata and she'll showcase her filler beam jutsu. That'd be awesome.

bookist
29th November 2008, 4:17 AM
forgive me but how is shikamaru busy right now?

King Of Steel
29th November 2008, 6:35 AM
I think he was tasked with solving the mystery of Pain or something. I could be wrong, but meh, that's what I remembered.

HoennMaster
29th November 2008, 7:47 AM
No one is giving Konohamaru the benefit of the doubt.

That's because no one likes him.

jiang
29th November 2008, 8:41 AM
SOmebody will come to konohamaru's rescue. he is too young for a casualty.

milenadrg
29th November 2008, 11:07 AM

No he isn't. And baby could die...

Horoika1
29th November 2008, 1:29 PM
I actually hope Konohomaru dies, I dislike him as a character.

Yet he won't because someone will come in to save him. I still say Tsunade or Shikamaru.

Lucario At Service
29th November 2008, 3:07 PM

Well i think that Konohamaru with the help Ebisu would defeat HR Pain (though not kill it properly since even Kakashi had trouble doing that) for some reason. First is he has at such a young age is able to do the Shadow Clone Jutsu which clearly shows his capabilities & also possibly one of Naruto's other Justu which Naruto learned before the time-skip (since the flashback which Konohamaru had about Naruto was from pre-time skip). Also he is the grandson of the Third Hokage who was considered to be the most powerful kage which would indirectly increase his level of power & knowledge.

pokemonster2191
29th November 2008, 5:29 PM

That's a pretty broad generalization. I like him as a character. I'm actually pretty excited to see him fight.

I'm thinking Moegi and Udon will pop up and help Konohamaru.

jiang
29th November 2008, 6:12 PM
Well i think that Konohamaru with the help Ebisu would defeat HR Pain (though not kill it properly since even Kakashi had trouble doing that) for some reason. First is he has at such a young age is able to do the Shadow Clone Jutsu which clearly shows his capabilities & also possibly one of Naruto's other Justu which Naruto learned before the time-skip (since the flashback which Konohamaru had about Naruto was from pre-time skip). Also he is the grandson of the Third Hokage who was considered to be the most powerful kage which would indirectly increase his level of power & knowledge.

Maybe not defeat. but I believe that somebody or a few might actually pop up from nowhere to save him.

Apart from all that, I'd like to see Pain fight with a byakugan user - e.g neji or hinata.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th November 2008, 6:46 PM
How about Tenten?

Tenten cannot die. if she does, Naruto will just suck.

Maybe Neji or Hinata will help Konohamaru?

Cyan
29th November 2008, 8:47 PM
Maybe not defeat. but I believe that somebody or a few might actually pop up from nowhere to save him.

Apart from all that, I'd like to see Pain fight with a byakugan user - e.g neji or hinata.

Or Hiashi and then all three can fight Pain. And then hopefully die.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th November 2008, 8:56 PM
Or Hiashi and then all three can fight Pain. And then hopefully die.

hopefully die as in Pain or the Hyuga?

Horoika1
29th November 2008, 9:07 PM
It's impossible to kill Pain! I don''t see any way it''s possible.

Cyan
29th November 2008, 11:34 PM
hopefully die as in Pain or the Hyuga?
Either or.

It's impossible to kill Pain! I don''t see any way it''s possible.

Simple. Kill each body.

30th November 2008, 12:33 AM
Or the original?

Horoika1
30th November 2008, 3:56 AM
Or the original?

I was about to edit and say that, but then I got the message "Server too busy".

~Heaven Help Us~
30th November 2008, 4:32 AM
Either or.

Simple. Kill each body.

how could anyone want Neji or Hinata dead??

Mobile Suit Pilot
30th November 2008, 5:00 AM
...Well I'm guessing naruto will find a way to do the impossible, and gather sage chakra(or whatever its called) while moving...
I wonder whats will happen to Konohamaru...I feel like he'll get beat down in a second, but maybe he actually has some skill and will manage hold his own for a little while.

RageKaiser
30th November 2008, 6:42 AM

I like Konohamaru alot. o_O I hope he doesn't die.

But yeah, now would be a GREAT time for one of our "useless" ninja's to do something exciting. Tenten and Shino, Please step up!

HoennMaster
30th November 2008, 8:02 AM
Obviously Pain is going to die. He has to for the story to end. They got rid of Orochimaru afterall, or supposedly.

Also he is the grandson of the Third Hokage who was considered to be the most powerful kage

I thought that was the Fourth?

That's a pretty broad generalization

It's actually not as broad as you think.

uber gon
30th November 2008, 8:18 AM
Wonder how people in Konoha will react to seeing Sasuke? I know they like Naruto, but maybe some of them sympathize with Sasuke.

King Of Steel
30th November 2008, 10:35 AM
But if they know he's gonna destroy Konoha anyway, why would they be sympathsing him? I bet they'd be scared rather than anything else.

Horoika1
30th November 2008, 1:12 PM
I have a feeling this is the final arc. Pain attacking Konoha. Then, later on, Sasuke comes to attack as well.

I'm guessing Final Showdown in Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th November 2008, 1:49 PM
I have a feeling this is the final arc. Pain attacking Konoha. Then, later on, Sasuke comes to attack as well.

I'm guessing Final Showdown in Konoha.

If it is, that sucks. Naruto barely knows any wind jutsu and, well he barely knows any jutsu at all.

30th November 2008, 5:55 PM
Well, remember, we still have Kabuto and Madara to deal with after Pein, and I doubt Pein will die this arc, he'll probably retreat or something.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th November 2008, 6:19 PM
Well, remember, we still have Kabuto and Madara to deal with after Pein, and I doubt Pein will die this arc, he'll probably retreat or something.

Yes Kabuto. Kishimoto forgot about him.

uber gon
1st December 2008, 6:29 PM

I'm thinking this arc will see the destruction of all of Pein's bodies, then Pein will come next.

HoennMaster
1st December 2008, 6:38 PM
Yes Kabuto. Kishimoto forgot about him.

He'll be in the epilouge, in one tiny scene. J/K

I doubt Kabuto will do anything important from now until the end. He's not super powerful, and get a good squad together and they can take him out.

~Heaven Help Us~
1st December 2008, 8:28 PM
I'm thinking this arc will see the destruction of all of Pein's bodies, then Pein will come next.

Maybe they'll kill all 6 bodies and then they'll think that they killed him but later on in the Manga, he'll appear again with a new Akutsuki.

uber gon
2nd December 2008, 12:30 AM
Maybe they'll kill all 6 bodies and then they'll think that they killed him but later on in the Manga, he'll appear again with a new Akutsuki.

I just want to see his real body. Bet it looks freaky.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd December 2008, 12:37 AM
I just want to see his real body. Bet it looks freaky.

It's probably brain.

uber gon
2nd December 2008, 12:44 AM
It's probably brain.

Hence one freaky body. Heh, maybe he'll be like Krang from the old TMNT episodes.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd December 2008, 12:51 AM
Hence one freaky body. Heh, maybe he'll be like Krang from the old TMNT episodes.:p

You actually watched the TMNT episodes? that show always sucked IMO of course.

Horoika1
2nd December 2008, 1:07 AM
Well, moving away from TMNT...

No, Pein will survive this assault. Unless Naruto can actually kick his bum from here to kingdom come!

HoennMaster
2nd December 2008, 2:38 PM
Well, I have a feeling that Naruto will try to fuse with the toad again (I know his name, just can't remember the spelling at this moment), and then the fox will emerge and battle Pain.

uber gon
2nd December 2008, 7:44 PM
Well, I have a feeling that Naruto will try to fuse with the toad again (I know his name, just can't remember the spelling at this moment), and then the fox will emerge and battle Pain.

Heh, maybe Naruto will have the foc extracted, but the Sage chakra does something that prevents Naruto from dying.

Horoika1
2nd December 2008, 8:52 PM
Or maybe the Fox is extracted, but Naruto can't die because of the key Jiraiya gave to...someone (can't remember!)

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd December 2008, 9:05 PM
It'll suck if the Kyuubi is extracted, Naruto will lose it's meaning.maybe he just goes to Konoha without finishing his training and then when he confronts Pain, he'll just suddenly get sage chakra around him since he's the main character and miracles always happen around them.

uber gon
3rd December 2008, 5:21 AM
It'll suck if the Kyuubi is extracted, Naruto will lose it's meaning.maybe he just goes to Konoha without finishing his training and then when he confronts Pain, he'll just suddenly get sage chakra around him since he's the main character and miracles always happen around them.

Or maybe he makes peace with the fox, the sage chakra reacts in a way where Naruto can go 9-tailed on us without worry, and they proceed to fuse and kick some SERIOUS butt.

HoennMaster
3rd December 2008, 6:20 AM
I don't think it will ever be extracted. I have a feeling he will have it for life.

Lucario At Service
3rd December 2008, 2:56 PM
I just now saw some spoiler info which according to the site is confirmed but still might contain some fake info,
Konohamaru comes in front of HR Pain & says that since he is going to become a Hokage at some time & as Naruto is his rival he isn't going to take short cuts.
Then we see Naruto failing in gathering Natural energy while moving but gets an idea about how to do it from Fukasaku's words (according to someone else it seems Fukasaku said something like "gathering nature energy while moving is like looking left while looking right")
Also it seems that katsuyu has managed to reach to everyone in the village & also Kakashi but he appears to be dead (or near dead) which makes Tsunade punch a huge column in frustration. Also Chouji arrivess where Tsunade is & Tsunade informs him to take Chouza (Chouji's father) to the hospital because he is still alive which makes Chouji cry.
Also the other Pain's arrive where the dead Pain body is (the previous AR Pain) & remove the rods from its body. Also it seems that Aburame family either arrive at the spot where the dead Pain is or in front of Konan.
It seems that Team Guy where out during this time for a mission & are on there way back to Konoha with a bad feeling about it.
Also it seems that one of the Pain reaches Tsunade (GR Pain it seems) & tells here that its been a while & that she is the last remaining Sannin.
Also "The fateful reunion" is the teaser title for next chapter.
Edit:- Check this place for pics,
http://p.pita.st/?jve6vnss

HoennMaster
3rd December 2008, 5:29 PM
So he survived, lucky Choji. I guess he is really string Kakashi fans along. Oh yeah, Konan is in Konoha, forgot. I wonder what the connection with Tsunade is.

Horoika1
3rd December 2008, 9:12 PM
Well, she was with Jiraiya when she met them. Yes, I know she didn't teach them, but she at least met them (after Orochimaru suggests killing them{which would have been smart}).

uber gon
3rd December 2008, 10:03 PM
I don't think it will ever be extracted. I have a feeling he will have it for life.

Think they'll ever make peace with each other?

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd December 2008, 10:11 PM
looks like Konohamaru does have some techniques taught by Naruto, wonder what it could be?

also, looks like the Inuzuka clan is ready to fight.

bigpop618
4th December 2008, 1:08 AM
looks like Konohamaru does have some techniques taught by Naruto, wonder what it could be?

also, looks like the Inuzuka clan is ready to fight.

Probably the Sexy Jutsu.

I personally think Naruto Might try something with his Shadow Clones to master movement with gathering. We'll just have to find out

Horoika1
4th December 2008, 1:09 AM
When do you think you will have them confirmed, Lucario?

I personally think Naruto Might try something with his Shadow Clones to master movement with gathering. We'll just have to find out

That's the most obvious, and if spoilers are confirmed (Lucario doubted himself), then it will be with Shadow Clones.

bloodman
4th December 2008, 1:24 AM
naruto is cool i watched every episode and read every mange and saw every randomness and abridged series I'm a big fan oh and played every game of naruto

uber gon
4th December 2008, 2:32 AM
That's the most obvious, and if spoilers are confirmed (Lucario doubted himself), then it will be with Shadow Clones.

Why is the solution ALWAYS Shadow Clones? Seriously.

HoennMaster
4th December 2008, 5:54 AM
Think they'll ever make peace with each other?

Sort of, maybe like Killer Bee and 8 Tails.

Lucario At Service
4th December 2008, 8:02 AM
When do you think you will have them confirmed, Lucario?

The thing is i don't know Japanese at all & i get those spoiler info which are translated by others on another site & i post only those here which i feel is not completely fake (also since the quality of the spoilers are not always good the translation might also have some errors too). So unless the chapter comes out translated itself i cannot confirm whether it is completely true or not (which is in a way obvious).
Thats why i always say that there might be some errors in them but the site i get info from usually have the confirmed info except for few minor details.

lucky_u
4th December 2008, 9:40 AM

I think there are several reasons:
1. It save the author time to think new skills.
2. Naruto won't have to learn new skill, which we have more time to see more fighting instead of boring training.
3. Naruto is pretty stupid to come out with other solutions.
4. That was what Naruto capable of.
5. It's more indipendent.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
4th December 2008, 10:57 AM
2. Naruto won't have to learn new skill, which we have more time to see more fighting instead of boring training.
4. That's was what Naruto capable of.
1. Even I can think up new skills, surely Kishimoto can think of some too.
2. This clearly isn't the case.
3. He has been shown to be a fighting genius at times. Then again, he doesn't look like the type to learn different types of jutsu. He's more of a brawler, which makes Kage Bunshin pretty important for him.
4. This doesn't seem like a good reason, honestly.
5. True in a way, but if you're not Naruto you're gonna have problems creating more than 1 or 2 clones.

Personally, I think Kage Bunshin has a lot of potential as a jutsu that can be used to create epic combos and fighting styles. Naruto just isn't using it right.

4th December 2008, 5:16 PM
4. That's was what Naruto capable of.
1) It's pathetically easy
2) Fighting is boring if it's with the same skills
3) True
4) Grammari
5) Naruto needs to learn team-work damn it...that's what Kakashi first tried to teach him

Unless....he fuses with a clone xD

uber gon
5th December 2008, 1:15 AM
Sort of, maybe like Killer Bee and 8 Tails.

Heh maybe the Kyubi could turn into some adorable Ninetales rip-off in the process.:p

Horoika1
5th December 2008, 4:09 AM

Yeah, it always seems to go back to that pivotal point. 2 for Rasengan, 3 for Rasenshurikan. So what now? 4 for Sage Chakra??

RageKaiser
5th December 2008, 6:22 AM
Bleh, this chapter..
We don't know how strong Konohamaru actually is, So this could be interesting, But uh... Tsunade's silence when Chouji asked about Kakashi speaks loud and clear, Farewell Kakashi, we'll miss you.
Not only that, seems like Tsunade will be next.

This is getting depressing =/

5th December 2008, 6:30 AM
Kakashi-sensei T_T
Yeah Kishimoto, you decide to give Choza a chance, but not Kakashi? T_T

Tsunade vs Pein will be interesting, and she can easily use the ANBU with her for backup if she is somehow unable to match up to Pein. Also, knowing of this Pein's powers will probably help her considerably.

Also, considering they bothered to show Team Guy, I think they will have something to do. I can imagine them fighting Preta Path Pein, as that absorbs all ninjutsu leaving the opponent to rely on Taijutsu.

RageKaiser
5th December 2008, 6:49 AM
Also, considering they bothered to show Team Guy, I think they will have something to do. I can imagine them fighting Preta Path Pein, as that absorbs all ninjutsu leaving the opponent to rely on Taijutsu.

Oh yay, we get to see Tenten do nothing again. Joy.

jiang
5th December 2008, 7:52 AM
All above, yeah team gai seems to me will be playing some role in this. i wish neji kicks some major pain ***. rinnegan vs byakugan, cool!

i think tsunade will match up to GR pain, but will eventually lose or maybe she can kill gr pain and still die after the match. but if kakashi is really dead, who takes over as hokage? could tsunade have at least planned on or entrusted someone to take over after her? or any idea who it can be? i would like to see kakashi as hokage before naruto. I will hate it if it is danzou. seriously. pain should kill him off quickly.

PokeFan1998
5th December 2008, 2:27 PM
Oh yay, we get to see Tenten do nothing again. Joy.

Yeah seriously what is Ten-Ten's point? She should go too street fighter.....ps gays rule!

PokeFan1998
5th December 2008, 2:29 PM
Kakashi may live. After all remember the fight where people assumed Sauske died from Haku? Though you should think Naruto is what 18? He is strong maybe Tsunade entrusted him. If Kakashi really is dead who else can bethe 6th? O btw ifanyone is even thinking jokeing or not and say Ten-Ten I'll have to kill you...

5th December 2008, 4:11 PM
Tenten pwns! She is actually one of my favourite characters.

Heck, even Shino gets (brief) fights..

Atoyont
5th December 2008, 4:18 PM
Kakashi's not confirmed to be dead, but Tsunade's silence was pretty strong.

Tenten doesn't seem to have any skills apart from summoning and throwing. Seriously.
Should be interesting to see what Konohamaru pulls off.

uber gon
5th December 2008, 8:37 PM
Wonder what Konoha will be like if Danzou's plans succeed? Bet it'll be interesting.

jiang
6th December 2008, 2:22 AM
konoha under danzou: martial law. no one questions his authority. no one dares oppose his views. anybody who does, you know what happens. it will suck big time for konoha if this happens. And yeah, everyone will have to wear bandages on their heads.

bookist
6th December 2008, 4:55 AM
That and all medical ninjas would be in anbu (assasination).

HoennMaster
6th December 2008, 4:28 PM
I'm sad, the caption at the end of the chapter makes me worry about Tsunade's fate. I really don't want her to die, she is my favorite character.

pokemaster95
6th December 2008, 4:41 PM
Kakashi death isn't a shocket but it was boring. Naruto characters are pretty weak and slow compared to Other current shounen.

6th December 2008, 6:23 PM
Problem with Kishimoto, is he draws out deaths. With Jiraiya at first it was like 'No he's gonna die!' but then it was just 'meh...just die already'

However, I doubt Tsunade will lose to Pein, she may be weak from Katsuyu, but she does have those ANBU with her that can supply back up.

HoennMaster
6th December 2008, 6:46 PM
But hasn't it been shown before that the ANBU are not always the best? Plus, Pain is powerful. Still, I hope she survives.

I still get the feeling that Pain will pull a "watch as I destroy your village" and lets her live and doesn't even worry about her.

Blaziryu
6th December 2008, 7:31 PM
This week's chapter was boring. I don't understand why Kishi is taking a long for Tsunade to get killed.

uber gon
6th December 2008, 8:04 PM
konoha under danzou: martial law. no one questions his authority. no one dares oppose his views. anybody who does, you know what happens. it will suck big time for konoha if this happens. And yeah, everyone will have to wear bandages on their heads.

Maybe Naruto will get some better treatment, more or less. Heh, what if the two elders get joint leadership?

6th December 2008, 8:14 PM
But hasn't it been shown before that the ANBU are not always the best? Plus, Pain is powerful. Still, I hope she survives.

I still get the feeling that Pain will pull a "watch as I destroy your village" and lets her live and doesn't even worry about her.

Still, Tsunade is hokage level, as is Pein (maybe even more?) she still has 4 ANBU with them, and to be ANBU don't you need to be stronger than the average Jonin?

One problem though is Kakashi was once ANBU, but he got his butt kicked by Pein...Well, I wonder if those 4 ANBU will do anything

HoennMaster
6th December 2008, 8:36 PM
Maybe now they can exploit his "5 second" weakness now though.

This week's chapter was boring. I don't understand why Kishi is taking a long for Tsunade to get killed.

Sigh, stop assuming she is going to die. You do realize that he can make her survive. She is powerful after all.

6th December 2008, 9:11 PM
What exactly can you do in 5 seconds though? Unless they have someone charging up an attack while someone else does a mad dash, the mad dash uses up his powers, and then the other person fires the attack in the 5 second gap.

I can see that happening, with the ANBU sacrificing themselves to open a 5 second gap for Tsunade to attack.

HoennMaster
7th December 2008, 8:53 AM
Well, anime and manga love to defy logic, so you never know.

Lucario At Service
7th December 2008, 11:31 AM
What exactly can you do in 5 seconds though? Unless they have someone charging up an attack while someone else does a mad dash, the mad dash uses up his powers, and then the other person fires the attack in the 5 second gap.

I can see that happening, with the ANBU sacrificing themselves to open a 5 second gap for Tsunade to attack.

Well Kakashi showed us what can be done in those 5 second gap in Chapter 423 & his plan was almost successful too & only because of Demon Realm Pain's interfering Kakashi's attack that God Realm Pain is still alive or else it would have been bye-bye for him at that time.

7th December 2008, 12:50 PM
hmmm true.....also, it looks like God Pein is alone this time....go Tsunade!

Horoika1
7th December 2008, 1:07 PM
Bringing it up again.

How much more obvious is it now that Kakashi is dead??

uber gon
7th December 2008, 7:17 PM
Well Kakashi showed us what can be done in those 5 second gap in Chapter 423 & his plan was almost successful too & only because of Demon Realm Pain's interfering Kakashi's attack that God Realm Pain is still alive or else it would have been bye-bye for him at that time.

Wonder if any of those ANBU have thunder chakra?

Mobile Suit Pilot
7th December 2008, 7:35 PM
Kakashi is dead...that sorta sucks I guess...I was maybe expecting a more epic battle between him and some foe before he died, not because he used the mangekyou too much...But maybe he isn't dead who knows.

7th December 2008, 9:19 PM
Kishimoto, and Tsunade? =3

I think Kakashi's dead...Tsunade's reaction sorta confirmed it...

Emperor Time
7th December 2008, 11:03 PM
It too bad that Kakashi can't be save somehow.

Mawile XD
8th December 2008, 12:24 AM
He can be saved, because we all know Kishimoto's famous for pulling unrealistic things out of the bag. (Manda anyone?)

He won't, though, because this is just some desperate attempt from Kishimoto to give some development to characters other than Sasuke.

jiang
8th December 2008, 3:13 AM
Kakashi: dead or not, I would like to wait for a confirmation when the next issue comes out. I hope not yet...but then again, there is the high chance of that being the case.

I'd like to see how Tsunade fights GR Pain. This time, GR pain is alone, so I guess maybe Tsunade can pull it off... I am thinking if Tsunade survives this and defeats GR Pain, she gets killed by Danzou in an assassination plot or something.

HoennMaster
8th December 2008, 4:29 AM
It may seem like Kakashi is dead, but shows like this love to pull strange crap. For instance, they just said Choji's dad was dead, turns out he wasn't.

I am thinking if Tsunade survives this and defeats GR Pain, she gets killed by Danzou in an assassination plot or something.

I doubt it, Danzo has had plenty of time to try that, plus it would have been more likely of him to assassinate the 3rd then her. Plus, Tsunade doesn't trust him so maybe she has some details on his plans.

8th December 2008, 1:24 PM
Kakashi: dead or not, I would like to wait for a confirmation when the next issue comes out. I hope not yet...but then again, there is the high chance of that being the case.

I'd like to see how Tsunade fights GR Pain. This time, GR pain is alone, so I guess maybe Tsunade can pull it off... I am thinking if Tsunade survives this and defeats GR Pain, she gets killed by Danzou in an assassination plot or something.
Thing is, Danzou probably knows that if he assassinates Tsunade, he won't get away with it. So to that extent, he could be waiting for Akatsuki to kill Tsunade, and as the Elders seem to side with Danzou a lot, then they might be quick in making him Hokage.

Also, as HoennMaster said, he could have just assassinted Sarutobi, it would have been easier considering how old he was.

What I'd LOVE is if Tsunade does die, and Danzou becomes Hokage, which would mean in order to defeat Akatsuki and save Konoha, Naruto (and everyone else who wants to help) would have to become missing-nin, to fight against Danzou.

uber gon
8th December 2008, 6:00 PM
What I'd LOVE is if Tsunade does die, and Danzou becomes Hokage, which would mean in order to defeat Akatsuki and save Konoha, Naruto (and everyone else who wants to help) would have to become missing-nin, to fight against Danzou.

For all we know Naruto and Co. might work WITH Danzou.

Gentleman Skeleton
8th December 2008, 7:23 PM
I'm predicting that Tsunade will survive and maybe kill God Pain off. If she does kill him off, I expect the replacement to be Jiraiya.

8th December 2008, 8:14 PM
Seeing Jiraiya's body as a Pein's body would be AWESOME, would make up for J.K. Rowling not having Dumbledore ressurected as an Inferi (or whatever they were called) and put against Harry.

As for Naruto siding with Danzou...would never happen. Danzou wants to restrict Naruto, which no one else really seems to want at all.

jiang
8th December 2008, 9:58 PM
^^^ that would be an interesting development if that is the case. i wonder how naruto will react to see a jiraiya pain body? oh btw, how could pain possibly get Jiraya's body? wasn't his body left submerged in the water when he died? will ale to recover it akatsuki be able to recover it still. I am thinking, if pain defeats tsunade, pain might have more use for tsunade's body than jiraiya's at this time.

uber gon
8th December 2008, 10:13 PM
^^^ that would be an interesting development if that is the case. i wonder how naruto will react to see a jiraiya pain body? oh btw, how could pain possibly get Jiraya's body? wasn't his body left submerged in the water when he died? will ale to recover it akatsuki be able to recover it still. I am thinking, if pain defeats tsunade, pain might have more use for tsunade's body than jiraiya's at this time.

Maybe Peain's real body could go and retrieve Jiraiya.

jiang
9th December 2008, 4:08 AM
Maybe Peain's real body could go and retrieve Jiraiya.

but they could have done that earlier on, instead pain used the girl's body(the one summoning mons., not sure if girl.).

HoennMaster
9th December 2008, 8:08 AM
I'm still wondering what Tsunade and Pain will talk about. Jiraiya is a given, but I wonder what else.

9th December 2008, 10:13 AM
It'll probably go something like:
Tsunade: Pein....
Pein: Tsunade....tell me where Naruto is
Tsunade: No. You killed Jiraiya didn't you?
*FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CK*
Pein: Yes
Tsunade: Okay
Pein: Okay then
Tsunade: Bye
Pein: Bye
*Retreats*

=3

From the look on Tsunades face, Tsunade probably recognises Pein, or at least, noticed the Rinnegan.

uber gon
10th December 2008, 2:00 AM
It'll probably go something like:
Tsunade: Pein....
Pein: Tsunade....tell me where Naruto is
Tsunade: No. You killed Jiraiya didn't you?
*FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CK*
Pein: Yes
Tsunade: Okay
Pein: Okay then
Tsunade: Bye
Pein: Bye
*Retreats*

=3

From the look on Tsunades face, Tsunade probably recognises Pein, or at least, noticed the Rinnegan.

Wonder if we'll get a flashback where Orochimaru remembers and gets intrigued by the Rinnegan?

jiang
10th December 2008, 2:47 AM
Wonder if we'll get a flashback where Orochimaru remembers and gets intrigued by the Rinnegan?

now you've mentioned i bet we will see a lot of flashbacks in the next chapter. i hope they would be important information not just ones we already saw/read before.

HoennMaster
10th December 2008, 6:28 AM
Remember what, isn't he "dead"?

Lucario At Service
10th December 2008, 2:42 PM
It seems that Konohamaru does know Rasengan (according to the ones who translated the pic below) as he uses it but since i don't know japanese i can't tell what is Konohamaru saying in the pic.
http://i36.*******.com/24441nm.jpg

So i was right. And i am not suprised since the way Naruto learned it was the most simplest way to learn it & he could have said all of those thing to Konohamaru.
But the problem now is that can Konohamaru do Rasengan one-handed or do need a clone for it since if he can do it without any help of clones it would downgrade Naruto since i think Naruto still does Rasengan with the help of clones (though i am not completely sure about it).
But since now there are 5 people who knew/know it (Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Konohamaru). It seems that Naruto is soon going to replace his most powerful attack with another one (maybe the unknown jutsu which he is perfecting using the sage mode).

Edit:- Well here is the so far confirmed spoiler of the upcoming chapter (be warned as it might contain some fake info or mistranslations),
It seems that Konohamaru is in trouble against HR Pain & Ebisu tries to help him but fails & then we see that HR Pain removes the soul of Konohamaru but it turns out to be a Shadow Clone (but accprding to someone HR Pain does pull out a Soul from the Shadow Clone, how that is possible i don't understand) & we see Konohamaru use Rasengan on HR Pain (we don't know whether it hit him or not thought but acoording to the person we see a as him engulfed in a massive amount of rubble).
Pain & Tsunade have a conversation it seems & we see Shizune & the others reach the place where the code-deciphering place & discuss about there findings then HR Pain reaches them & capture Shizune & warns everybody to not make a move or she would die, & then he reads Shizune's mind & finds out Naruto's location.

Mawile XD
10th December 2008, 8:00 PM
Good for Pain, he's getting somewhere. I'm glad Konohamaru's not pure fodder, so Rasengan should help him a lot. Naruto's next jutsu is almost certainly wind-related, and it may have to do with Shadow Clones, since Kishimoto's fond of those.

uber gon
10th December 2008, 8:30 PM
Well looks like Toad Land is screwed.

jiang
11th December 2008, 12:18 AM
if that is true, uber gon you said it right. i think shizune will also be a casualty.

11th December 2008, 6:43 AM
Well, that certainly sounds interesting. So many ninja fall to Pein but Konohamaru can not get killed instantly and he's only a genin?

Well, now Pein knows of Naruto's location, he has no use for Konoha now, so he'll probably go off to that Toad Mountain.

Shizune being a casualty....well, I never liked her, she's stuck up. =3

HoennMaster
11th December 2008, 7:24 AM
How so? I've never seen her act that way.

Great, giving a cool attack to that stupid brat. Hopefully this means Pain leaves Konoha so and Tsunade is ok. :)

Lucario At Service
11th December 2008, 9:15 AM
Here are some new infos,
Seems like HR Pain has a lot of chakra & has power similar to Ino's clans power. Also it seems that when Naruto was trying to teach Konohamaru Rasengan (based on a flashback), but Konohamaru interpreted everything about sexy no jutsu. And then he remembers how Naruto thought him Rasengan & with the help of a Shadow Clone he uses it on Hell Realm Pain.

Pics:-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/1-3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/2-3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/3-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/4-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BlueBigMac/5-2.jpg

11th December 2008, 4:36 PM
How so? I've never seen her act that way.

Great, giving a cool attack to that stupid brat. Hopefully this means Pain leaves Konoha so and Tsunade is ok. :)

Going behind Tsunade's back and talking to the elders?

HoennMaster
11th December 2008, 6:43 PM
Oh yeah, sorry. I don't know much of that stuff. That's the part of the manga I haven't gotten to.

Mawile XD
11th December 2008, 10:00 PM
It's not like Shizune was going to betray Tsunade, at least. She only does what she thinks is for the greater good, so you can't really blame her for not being a robot to carry out Tsunade's bidding...

uber gon
11th December 2008, 10:48 PM
Well it looks like Toad Land is definitely screwed. And here I thought it'd be the HAPPIEST place on Earth.:p

Mobile Suit Pilot
12th December 2008, 3:41 AM
But wait a minute guyz...Correct me if I'm mistaken but, didn't the frog guy, Fukasaku(was that his name? I forgot) say that like you could only get there by like signing that contract thing that the frog guy has in frog world? The only way u could get there is if u signed that contract amirite?
...Oh...Wait a minute...
Jiraya signed that contract...
And he died in Pein's city/country/place...
Hmm I wonder however might Pein get to frog land?

Horoika1
12th December 2008, 3:57 AM
But wait a minute guyz...Correct me if I'm mistaken but, didn't the frog guy, Fukasaku(was that his name? I forgot) say that like you could only get there by like signing that contract thing that the frog guy has in frog world? The only way u could get there is if u signed that contract amirite?
...Oh...Wait a minute...

Interesting dilemma. I wonder how that would work out.

uber gon
12th December 2008, 4:24 AM
Interesting dilemma. I wonder how that would work out.

Maybe we'll get a Pein and Konan stuck in the forest arc and we'll find out what happened to Yahiko.

Kazuki Mirai
12th December 2008, 5:18 AM
So Konahamaru knows Rasengan eh? =/ Naruto clone here we go. >> Why don't Kishimoto give Rasengan to everyone while he's at it. It's going to be practically the Kamehameha of the series where several characters knows it. Oh wait, that was the Shadow Clone Jutus.

HoennMaster
12th December 2008, 6:13 AM
So I think that the attack will end next week. Pain knows Naruto is not in the village, so he'll live it alone for know. I wonder if the real Pain is nearby.

lucky_u
12th December 2008, 6:33 AM
I can't believe Konohamaru can use Rasengan without training. This is so unfair.
Naruto had to train so long to use Rasengan while Konohamaru can perform Rasengan without training, although Konohamaru's Rasengan is smaller.

RageKaiser
12th December 2008, 6:46 AM
yay Konohamaru! <3
This chapter made me semi-happy

But makes me wonder, Will shizune be the next to go? :(

12th December 2008, 6:48 AM
correction, PATHETICALLY smaller. But for Pein to not be able to waste that little kid instantly.....Pein's pretty pathetic =3

Emperor Time
12th December 2008, 6:58 AM
I knew it that Konohamaru would survive this.

HoennMaster
12th December 2008, 8:12 AM
I knew it that Konohamaru would survive this.

Yeah, he gets one lucky hit it. That means he survives!

Will shizune be the next to go? :(

Doubt it. Pain wil probably leave Konoha now. He'll just drop Shizune and that's it.

Lucario At Service
12th December 2008, 10:07 AM
...Oh...Wait a minute...
Well the thing is anyone can reach Myobokuzan Mountains but the problem is it is very difficult to find that place & would take months to get to it to on foot & even if you manage to find the place, Fukusaku said that the place is also sort of a natural maze so anyone can get lost there easily. But since Naruto had already signed the contract, the frogs just reverse summon him to the mountains.

Now the question is how would Pain find about that place. Maybe one of the Pain's would find the dead frog's body (the one Danzou killed) & use it in some way to find the location of that place.

As for the chapter i found it really funny how Konohamaru was interpreting Naruto's instructions to do Rasengan. And also i don't have any problem with him learning it since even though he is the 5th person to learn it but since two of the users are dead (3, if Kakashi really dies) then there would be only 3 people left with that technique (2, if Kakashi really is dead).

Also now that Tsunade knows that the Pain's know about Naruto's location i think she will try to stop GR Pain (as of now) from going after Naruto since now that Pain knows of Naruto's location he would immediately leave Konoha to go to the mountains.

jiang
12th December 2008, 7:40 PM
Pain could have quite a few in his hands to know how to get there. But i think tsunade might fight him now to stop him from leaving. and this, as many of us predict/foresee, might spell the end for tsunade. in her attempt to save konoha's will of fire, she pays for it with her life at the hands of pain. I just hope she puts up a really good fight, she should..."don't underestimate the 5th hokage!"

uber gon
12th December 2008, 8:18 PM
Can't believe Konohamaru interpreted the Rasengan as a Sexy jutsu upgrade.:p

Now I'm curious as to what his elemental specialty will be.

Horoika1
12th December 2008, 9:00 PM
Hah! I was right! A friend and I were discussing whether or not Pein has a body controlling the others. We were right!

Cyan
13th December 2008, 12:25 AM
Did Kishi just forget Kiraa and Tobi or something?

bookist
13th December 2008, 1:52 AM
I doubt it I just think hell come bcak to them when Pein is done.

RageKaiser
13th December 2008, 2:04 AM
Did Kishi just forget Kiraa and Tobi or something?

Kishi has that habit of forgetting things :P

uber gon
13th December 2008, 7:05 AM
Wonder how Toad Land will fare against Pein? That is, if Pein actually gets there and not eaten by something.

Lucario At Service
13th December 2008, 8:35 AM
After reading some of the reviews of other people, i have come to think that none of the Pain body (maybe except GD Pain's body) would be able to leave Konoha & would get destroyed by the nins of Konoha but since the real Pain is still out there it won't be that much of a problem to him since he can just get new bodies for himself to use (like he did for AR Pain).
As for where the real Pain might be i think either Team Guy (especially Neji because of his Byakugan) or the Team which is coming from Cloud Country might notice him nearby Konoha but they would at the same time notice the destruction of Konoha & would go there to help out. Also i think that we might see the real Pain in shadows when this whole Konoha attack is over or around its end.

HoennMaster
13th December 2008, 2:38 PM
I think Pain will just disappear as soon as the chapter starts, their won't be any confrontation with Tsunade.

I hope the Cloud Ninja come soon. We haven't seen them in a while.

Hah! I was right! A friend and I were discussing whether or not Pein has a body controlling the others. We were right!

Um, your a little late to the party. People have been discussing this for a while now.

Emperor Time
13th December 2008, 8:47 PM
Well one lucky hit is how many of the fights in Naruto end.

HoennMaster
13th December 2008, 9:34 PM
One hit by him is not going to defeat Pain.

Emperor Time
13th December 2008, 10:01 PM
Well that Pain looked very weak in defense power possibly.

Horoika1
14th December 2008, 8:37 PM
I think Pain will just disappear as soon as the chapter starts, their won't be any confrontation with Tsunade.

I hope the Cloud Ninja come soon. We haven't seen them in a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um, your a little late to the party. People have been discussing this for a while now.

We were discussing this ever since Jiraiya's message was decoded. But I never felt like typing it here, since no one barely believes me.

But who was right about Kakashi? ME!

Emperor Time
14th December 2008, 8:43 PM
About Kakashi being dead or alive?

Pikapikapikachu
14th December 2008, 8:50 PM
I think that Kakashi isn't dead yet, but will die by giving his left to Naruto whom would probabl die in his fight against the Peins.

LonesomeDiamond
14th December 2008, 8:54 PM
^wow...I haven't been posting in here at all lately...and you just helped me support why. oh my god =.=

Kakashi IS dead. He's dead. He wouldn't be sitting around chatting w/ his father if he was alive. Sorry to break it to you, but Kakashi's dad...is dead. (WOWZERZ)
And to those who oppose Kakashi's death...think about this. Did you REALLY want to see Kakashi go into the hospital AGAIN!? I know I didn't.

Anyways, I'm fairly pleased w/ how Naruto has been going lately, I'm glad Konohamaru is getting this attention. Suprise w/ Ebisu as well.

Pikapikapikachu
14th December 2008, 9:17 PM
I know that he is dead, but to me that would be an interesting part of this arc

LonesomeDiamond
14th December 2008, 10:50 PM
that would be horrible. im sick of people trying to spread the ****ing sharingan. the Uchihas suck, stop praising their ********. Naruto is a good ninja on his own, he doesnt need the cheap tricks or any of this badly written stuff. trading an eye twice is just absurd. just let him die and keep his present...(it wouldnt be nice to regift it, would it?)

Pikapikapikachu
14th December 2008, 10:53 PM
that would be horrible. im sick of people trying to spread the ****ing sharingan. the Uchihas suck, stop praising their ********. Naruto is a good ninja on his own, he doesnt need the cheap tricks or any of this badly written stuff. trading an eye twice is just absurd. just let him die and keep his present...(it wouldnt be nice to regift it, would it?)

I wasn't talking about Kakashi giving Naruto his sharingan, I was thinking more on the likes of Kakashi using that resurrection jutsu chiyo use don gaara, since Kakshi probably had it memorized.

Emperor Time
14th December 2008, 11:10 PM
Doesn't Naruto have a little sharingan in him because of Itachi should he ever happen to fight Sasuke again?

Horoika1
15th December 2008, 12:08 AM
About Kakashi being dead or alive?

That he was going to die.

uber gon
15th December 2008, 5:44 PM
One hit by him is not going to defeat Pain.

Maybe the body Konohamaru took out was A LOT more weaker physically than the others.

Horoika1
15th December 2008, 7:34 PM
It was Demon Realm Pein, I don't think that's the weak one. I would have to go with Human Realm Pein being the weakest one.

uber gon
15th December 2008, 9:59 PM
It was Demon Realm Pein, I don't think that's the weak one. I would have to go with Human Realm Pein being the weakest one.

What's this guy's ability?

bookist
15th December 2008, 10:15 PM
what were the revealed ones summons, negation...what else and he was surprised and caught off guard granted.

HoennMaster
16th December 2008, 5:49 AM
Maybe the body Konohamaru took out was A LOT more weaker physically than the others.

We have nothing to judge on how strong Konohamaru is, so we can't expect him to be able to defeat Pain

uber gon
16th December 2008, 6:05 AM
We have nothing to judge on how strong Konohamaru is, so we can't expect him to be able to defeat Pain

Maybe Konohamaru seriously maimed this body Deadspace-style.:D

bookist
16th December 2008, 12:55 PM
I doubt it since konohamaru has not been given much story in terms of power so they would not make him that strong right away.

pokemonster2191
17th December 2008, 3:07 AM
I doubt it since konohamaru has not been given much story in terms of power so they would not make him that strong right away.

If it was Naruto who used a rasengan on Pein, no one would think twice about his defeat. It's the same technique. The whole point of the rasengan is that once you learn how to make it, you can use it just as well as anyone else because it doesnt take skill to make. Just practice. And plus, its not like its actually Pein. Its just a corpse/puppet being controlled by him.

HoennMaster
17th December 2008, 9:45 AM
Naruto is clearly more powerful then Konohamaru, and the Rasengan is not the key. Konohamaru's is smaller, and not as powerful.

Lucario At Service
17th December 2008, 11:06 AM
Well there are a lost of spoilers i have seen till now but none are confirmed, but just now i saw 2 pics of the chapters which sugest that some part of the spoilers might be true.
It seems that there is a huge explosion in Konoha & according to those unconfrimed infos it is done by God Realm Pain.
Also it seems that Human Realm Pain removes Shizune's soul from her body.
Pics,
http://i39.*******.com/waggo7.jpg
http://i43.*******.com/2mxzqc.jpg

Parasite
17th December 2008, 1:16 PM
what were the revealed ones summons, negation...what else and he was surprised and caught off guard granted.

Pain's summonings:

Chameleon,
Bird
Centipede
Crustacean
Nine-Headed Canine
Other Pain Bodies
Panda
Yak
Rhino

uber gon
17th December 2008, 4:16 PM
Well there are a lost of spoilers i have seen till now but none are confirmed, but just now i saw 2 pics of the chapters which sugest that some part of the spoilers might be true.
It seems that there is a huge explosion in Konoha & according to those unconfrimed infos it is done by God Realm Pain.
Also it seems that Human Realm Pain removes Shizune's soul from her body.
Pics,
http://i39.*******.com/waggo7.jpg
http://i43.*******.com/2mxzqc.jpg

Well bye bye Shizune...

Drat, and I was hoping to see a naked Shizune's soul Gundam Seed style.

Lucario At Service
17th December 2008, 5:40 PM
Some other spoiler infos which is said to be confirmed but might still be fake.
It seems that Pain plans to retreat now that he knows Naruto is not here but decide to blow up Konoha (don't know why he does it though). Also it seems that Tsunade in the mean time is getting ready to attack GR Pain.
It also seems that all the Pain body either get defeated or else the just stop working as soon as GR Pain uses his destruction attack (According to some other people it seems that Konan says that if Pain uses that move he would shorten his life) and also tells Konan to hide.
One of the frogs inform to Fukasaku that the name of the frog which was stationed in Konoha has disappeared from there some sort of list.
Ma frog seems to be summoning something and it is said that Naruto would return to Konoha in the next weeks chapter. Also it seems at the end that as Konoha is being destroyed Naruto or the frogs have turned up by summoning (not clear how this happens).
It seems that Sakura begs for Naruto to return soon & save them after seeing the damage which has happened to Konoha.

Horoika1
18th December 2008, 3:41 AM
Well, Naruto seems to be slowing down. Bleach is picking up the pace now.

18th December 2008, 6:40 AM
Well, with Shizune gone that's another to add to the list of 'Shock Deaths' - well tbh, Shizune annoyed me.

HoennMaster
18th December 2008, 7:52 AM
So Pain removing their soul is killing them? I guess I didn't really pay attention, but to me it didn't look like he was killing them, just incapacitating them.

Horoika1
19th December 2008, 3:28 AM
I don't really mind Shizune dying.

jiang
19th December 2008, 6:46 AM
Shinra tensei... Nagato's technique basically turned konoha to rubble. Wow, that was too much but this chapter was great, though not great for konoha. mass killing, this is what this chapter is about. and poor shizune.

on another note, anybody here thinks Madara taught Nagato/Pain and Konan after Yahiko died? and then brainwashed the two, seeing that Nagato is a rinnegan user, and manipulated them? i wondered now, why would these two follow tobi/madara?

19th December 2008, 7:36 AM
BOOM

That's all I can say.....except we'll probably have a few chapters of them working out the death toll =3

Ginji
19th December 2008, 8:15 AM
that was a good chapter but did he have kill off shizune T_T

HoennMaster
19th December 2008, 9:13 AM
I was kind of disappointed with the chapter. It just seems to end extremely quick.

uber gon
19th December 2008, 6:03 PM
It's kinda sad that we probably will never see Kiba's dad.

Hope some of the old characters survive this.

HoennMaster
19th December 2008, 8:27 PM
I bet only one person will die from that explosion.

uber gon
19th December 2008, 8:29 PM
I bet only one person will die from that explosion.

Yeah I'm sure that'll happen.

bookist
19th December 2008, 8:39 PM
wonder who it will be...I think it will be Kiba or Shino, since Kiba is reckless enough and where is Shino?

uber gon
19th December 2008, 8:42 PM
wonder who it will be...I think it will be Kiba or Shino, since Kiba is reckless enough and where is Shino?

Maybe it's Hinata.:p

Atoyont
19th December 2008, 8:51 PM
I imagine that many will be dead, but I think many are overestimating the power of the explosion. The buildings were probably weakened by the battles, so they would have been easier to destroy.

Mostly shinobi will survive, IMO.

Cyan
19th December 2008, 9:03 PM
Shizune - Owned
My dwindeling respect for Sakura - Also owned
Konoha - Holyshitblownhalfwaytohell pwned

My favorite chapter.

bookist
19th December 2008, 9:56 PM
However, arent shinobi supposed to put the village/citizens ahead of their lives?

cubsfan
19th December 2008, 10:18 PM
goodbye konoha

Haxon22
19th December 2008, 10:32 PM
Lol Konoha got owned, wonder who surived that lol

Cyan
19th December 2008, 11:18 PM
Lol Konoha got owned, wonder who surived that lol

Knowing Kishi, everyone lived by hiding inside Mt. Kagemore.

Haxon22
20th December 2008, 1:50 AM
I really hope somebody semi important died or something

~Heaven Help Us~
20th December 2008, 3:06 AM
wow, my internet was gone for 2 almost 3 weeks.

so Konohamaru used Rasengan huh? that **** is tight. and i knew it. i said it.

Mawile XD
20th December 2008, 3:19 AM
Psh, imagine if Danzo died. That would be anticlimatic.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th December 2008, 3:44 AM
you think Shizune died?

Jinchuuriki Hunter
20th December 2008, 4:20 AM
Considering we saw her having her soul pulled out, yes, I'd call her dead.

Haxon22
20th December 2008, 6:26 AM
Naw I doubt she'll die

HoennMaster
20th December 2008, 2:49 PM
Nor do I. I'm sure Tsunade will find someway to save her.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th December 2008, 3:48 PM
Hope she doesn't >.>.

edit, when are they gonna call for backup from Suna??

Haxon22
20th December 2008, 4:51 PM
Anyone thinking what Saskae is doing right now

Horoika1
20th December 2008, 4:56 PM
I have a feeling we're coming to the end of the series. Obviously not in a few chapters, but like a years worth of chapters and we're done. Mass killing-offs, it reminds of Deathly Hallows...

Compared to the 9 years Naruto (both Naruto and Shippuden), 1 more year and I wager it complete.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th December 2008, 5:14 PM
Maybe Sasuke comes to Konoha at the same time as Naruto and Naruto tells Sasuke that if he wants to fight him, first help him beat Akatuski.

cubsfan
20th December 2008, 6:26 PM
you know naruto is going to be hokage, and rebuild konoha, thats my guess

Horoika1
20th December 2008, 6:43 PM
Maybe Sasuke comes to Konoha at the same time as Naruto and Naruto tells Sasuke that if he wants to fight him, first help him beat Akatuski.

No offense, but that sounds horrendously cheesy.

Mawile XD
20th December 2008, 8:08 PM

Sasuke doesn't care about fighting Naruto. He once did, because he felt weak in comparison. However, that was because of his jealousy, and fear that he would never become strong enough to kill Itachi. Now Naruto's just an annoying brat to him.

Cyan
21st December 2008, 1:18 AM
Sasuke doesn't care about fighting Naruto. He once did, because he felt weak in comparison. However, that was because of his jealousy, and fear that he would never become strong enough to kill Itachi. Now Naruto's just an annoying brat to him.

Just like how he started out.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st December 2008, 1:31 AM
No offense, but that sounds horrendously cheesy.

I know :p

HoennMaster
21st December 2008, 5:39 AM
I'd rather not see another fight between them but it is inevitable.

Horoika1
21st December 2008, 12:47 PM
Sasuke either has to die or something else, it is WAAAY too cheesy him to just "coming back" to the village.

squirtleking
21st December 2008, 12:56 PM
Sasuke either has to die or something else, it is WAAAY too cheesy him to just "coming back" to the village.

Sorry...which village is this you're speaking of? *Gazes out over massive f***ing crater* I can't see a village anywhere...

~Heaven Help Us~
21st December 2008, 2:06 PM
Sorry...which village is this you're speaking of? *Gazes out over massive f***ing crater* I can't see a village anywhere...

The village that Naruto is gonna rebuild after he kills Pain and becomes Hokage.

Horoika1
21st December 2008, 2:50 PM
Well, wouldn't it be cheesy? I don't see anyway he can come back without it being cheesy.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st December 2008, 3:01 PM
Well, wouldn't it be cheesy? I don't see anyway he can come back without it being cheesy.

lol what can we do?

Horoika1
21st December 2008, 3:54 PM
I don't know, but I'm getting another premonition (I was right with Kakashi, might as well hear me out).

What if Tsunade sent Sasuke on a 2-faced mission? He went to Orochimaru to destroy him on the inside and Akatsuki to destroy them from the inside.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st December 2008, 3:56 PM
I don't know, but I'm getting another premonition (I was right with Kakashi, might as well hear me out).

What if Tsunade sent Sasuke on a 2-faced mission? He went to Orochimaru to destroy him on the inside and Akatsuki to destroy them from the inside.

no, it's too cheesy.

lucky_u
21st December 2008, 4:26 PM
you know naruto is going to be hokage, and rebuild konoha, thats my guess
I thought of that too. Probably it will end with Naruto as Hokage, looking at the rebuilding Konoha, then the end.(Still wondering who is Naruto's wife by then?)

HoennMaster
21st December 2008, 5:01 PM
You people do realize that at this point almost anything besides Sasuke dying would be "cheesy" right?

Lucario At Service
21st December 2008, 5:47 PM
Well what i am thinking now is how will things go if Danzou becomes the Hokage. My guess is that he would immediately accept Pain's offer which Tsunade rejected (about joining forces). If this happens then my guess is that it would make the Raikage a lot angry & we would see the beginning of the conflict which might lead to the Ninja War. And if this happens i can clearly see the Mist, Akatsuki & Danzou on one side and Sand, Cloud on one side (with the Ninja who opposes Danzou helping them{which is less likely to happen since ninja's has to serve there village no matter what they think about how things are being taken care off}). My guess is that the Rock Country might join the Akatsuki side to gain power (which i think was the reason the fought the pervious war) or might join the Sand, Cloud side to oppose Danzou but might leave their side once Danzou is defeated.

Also i think whatever might be the goal of the Root Aubu, Danzou's real intension is to take control of everything & i wouldn't be suprised if we see him becoming power seeker & would won't to control the whole Ninja World.

Haxon22
21st December 2008, 10:36 PM
Well my thought is this, I think Naruto and the 8 tailed fox will team up (don't think he's dead yet)

Mawile XD
22nd December 2008, 12:17 AM
Ya mean 9 tailed, right? Or the Oxtopus?

Haxon22
22nd December 2008, 1:04 AM
Ya mean 9 tailed, right? Or the Oxtopus?

Correct sir

Horoika1
22nd December 2008, 2:49 AM
Yeah, that one is pretty obvious.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd December 2008, 3:38 AM
Also it's pretty obvious that Killerbee will help Naruto control the kyuubi in the future.

Haxon22
22nd December 2008, 3:45 AM
Well Naruto's Kyuubi is a lot stronger than Killerbess. Plus with a different personality than Killerbees Kyuubi.

uber gon
22nd December 2008, 5:56 AM
Well Naruto's Kyuubi is a lot stronger than Killerbess. Plus with a different personality than Killerbees Kyuubi.

Maybe Madara did something that made the Kyuubi the way he is now. Heh, maybe the Kyuubi is actually a nice guy in reality.:p

Haxon22
22nd December 2008, 7:10 AM
Maybe Madara did something that made the Kyuubi the way he is now. Heh, maybe the Kyuubi is actually a nice guy in reality.:p

Lol highly doubtful

HoennMaster
22nd December 2008, 8:50 AM
Well what i am thinking now is how will things go if Danzou becomes the Hokage.

I doubt he will become Hokage, no matter what happens to anyone.

Horoika1
22nd December 2008, 2:31 PM
I can see Danzou becoming Hokage, but for like only a month? Then he's thrown out and murdered :)

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd December 2008, 4:07 PM
Not like a month, less. until Sasuke comes and kills him along with the elders.

jiang
22nd December 2008, 4:22 PM
the likes of danzou/pain/madara won't really work out, power seekers are wary and distrustful of other power seekers for they only wish power for themselves. but that happening is very much likely considering how things are happening now. I hope tsunade will still be alive until naruto comes back and she annoints naruto as the next one...despite the fact that konoha is screwed.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd December 2008, 4:25 PM
What i really wanna see is what was summoned at the last of the chapter.

uber gon
23rd December 2008, 4:58 AM
Lol highly doubtful

Would be one heck of a plot twist though.

Haxon22
23rd December 2008, 6:05 AM
Would be one heck of a plot twist though.

Ya it would be something interesting.

Speaking of Madara,do you think he'll end up betraying Pain

Pikapikapikachu
23rd December 2008, 6:07 AM
Ya it would be something interesting.

Speaking of Madara,do you think he'll end up betraying Pain

I doubt it, I bet Naruto will defeat Pein and he will ask Naruto to kill him but he declines and Pein dies later on. Madara will be a different plot that I'm not planning on getting into.

Haxon22
23rd December 2008, 6:14 AM
^^ For some reason I cant see Naruto defeating Pein. I mean the man just blew up an entire village within seconds.

How could Naruto Match up with that? Ya I know his Kyubbi is there, but I just can see him killing Pein

Maybe someone else helps him maybe?

Any thoughts?

Lucario At Service
23rd December 2008, 7:53 AM
I was just reading some reviews about the recent chapter, & i found something odd. In the pic where Konan says that “you’re determined to do that, Nagato" she seems to be looking at her left side & when we see her looking at the explosion in Konoha she is looking directly infront of her. I can clearly say that she hasn't changed her position after being summoned by AR Pain there (by the positions of the Pain bodies in the ground). So why does she look at her left side (away from Konoha) when she says that & also the way the statement is said makes me think that she is directly saying the things to the person she is addressing.
So does this in a way prove that Nagato is really near Konoha to channel his chakra to the Pain bodies & at that moment when Konan makes this statement she is looking towards Nagato or in the direction in which he is.

HoennMaster
23rd December 2008, 8:34 AM
That's an interesting point. Thanks for "over-analyzing".

Horoika1
23rd December 2008, 12:44 PM
Very interesting info Lucario. Thanks for passing it on here.

I'm gonna see that pic again.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd December 2008, 2:38 PM
Not really. when you look here, (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000117052/08.jpg) you see 6 bodies. they are 5 of pains bodies and konan. so god realm pain isn't there. then here (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000117052/10.jpg) konan turns her head to talk to god realm pain who is in the air here. (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000117052/16-17.jpg) so she was just talking to GR pain because he wasnt there with them.

you get me?

Lucario At Service
23rd December 2008, 2:57 PM
Not really. when you look here, (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000117052/08.jpg) you see 6 bodies. they are 5 of pains bodies and konan. so god realm pain isn't there. then here (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000117052/10.jpg) konan turns her head to talk to god realm pain who is in the air here. (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000117052/16-17.jpg) so she was just talking to GR pain because he wasnt there with them.

you get me?

If you check the start of page 08 you will see that AR Pain is running into the forrest (directly coming from Konoha) & then she summons everyone else. Here you can see that Konan is standing right infront of AR Pain & she also asks AR Pain about whats happening. Then in page 10 you can see that she is first addressing her concern to AR Pain but when the bodies deactivate you can see that she turns her head towards her left side keeping her eye on ground level. Then in page 14 you can see Konan looking a bit towards her front-right side to she smoke coming from Konoha (you can also notice that she hasn't changed her position after being summoned there by seeing the position of the Pain bodies).
As you are saying that she was addressing to GR Pain who was in the air, shouldn't Konan be looking towards the sky in front of her (not her left side on ground level) because then only she would be looking towards Konoha & GR Pain who is directly above Konoha's central part.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd December 2008, 3:10 PM
yes. but you know that everyone in Naruto has sensitive ears right?

RageKaiser
24th December 2008, 8:28 AM
yes. but you know that everyone in Naruto has sensitive ears right?

That is the understatement of the century XD

~Heaven Help Us~
24th December 2008, 3:16 PM
That is the understatement of the century XD

It's true, not just in Naruto, but in most Anime. O_O

ak47madden
25th December 2008, 12:00 AM
Has anyone seen the spoilers?

Naruto + Jiraiya outfit = Win.

Horoika1
25th December 2008, 12:51 AM
I don't think anyone has seen the spoilers. If you have them, let us know.

Well, I don't expect to see spoilers this week though. I'll probably just see the chapter. I expect Lucario to be celebrating Christmas and not post the spoilers.

Merry Christmas to all! (If you celebrate something else, please substitute "Merry Christmas").

~Heaven Help Us~
25th December 2008, 3:34 AM
I've seen the spoilers. Naruto is wearing a cape like the 4th and a scroll like Jiraiya.

edit: Merry Christmas.

ak47madden
25th December 2008, 3:38 AM
i've seen the spoilers. Naruto is wearing a cape like the 4th and a scroll like jiraiya.

Edit: Merry christmas.
He also instantly kills "bean" pein?

Mawile XD
25th December 2008, 3:39 AM
Well, where are the spoilers? I'd be interested in seeing them. Merry Christmas, and all that jazz.

Also, it would be awesome if Naruto stayed looking like the Fourth...

ak47madden
25th December 2008, 3:42 AM
Well, where are the spoilers? I'd be interested in seeing them. Merry Christmas, and all that jazz.

Also, it would be awesome if Naruto stayed looking like the Fourth...

The spoilers are on www.narutoforums.com

It's not a scanlation forum, its a Naruto/alternate manga discussion forum like this one.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th December 2008, 3:43 AM
i don't think you can post that link. so take it off.

it only shows one pic,the spoilers, but it says about the cape and the scroll thing in the text.

Lucario At Service
25th December 2008, 7:12 AM
I initially thought that there wasn't going to be a chapter this week (since i have been reading about how ch 429 was a great year ending chapter) so i was suprised when i saw the spoilers last night & i also tried to post them here at that time but the server of serebii-forums was busy at that moment & it was getting late to so i couldn't post about it yesterday.

I think that many people have already seen the spoilers but still i will post the spoiler summary of the ch 430 (be warned as it might contain some fake info or mistranslations),
Naruto is back to konoha & at first doesn't recognize the place at first because of the destruction. Also about that cape thing, it seems that he is wearing one similar to how the 4th used to wear & has symbol representing both the 4th & Jiraiya had on ther back (like a fusion of both) & he is carrying a scroll behind his back how Jiraiya used to do, for what purpose is the scroll is still unkonwn. Also he returns back with the Sage Mode activated & there are four frogs - Gamabunta, Gamaken, a green-frog (or perhaps referred to directly as Midori) and the frog that Naruto summons (likely Gamakichi).
Also it seems that Hell Realm Pain's "Enma" summon eats Demon Realm Pian destroyed body & then it appear fully repaired from its mouth (that means Hell R Pain has the ability to repairs destroyed bodies & thats how the three Pain bodies which Jiraiya kill were brought back).
It also seems that Tsunade releases her seal on her forehead so that she could channel all the chakra to katsuya to help everyone which makes her very weak & because of this the repaired Demon Realm Pain attacks Tsunade seens she is of no use to him but Naruto smash it to peices.
It seems that Iruka, Shikamaru & his father, Chouji & his father, Kiba & his mother are alive. Also Kakashi is shown in the first panel but whether he is alive or dead is not confirmed. Also it seems Hinata was also out of the village for some work.
Also it seems that Naruto at the final page says 'let's finish this'.
Edit:- Rank Up! :)
Edit:- Seems like we would have colour pages after 9 chapters.
Pics,
http://i41.*******.com/zikumv.jpghttp://i43.*******.com/kd3b6x.jpg

bookist
25th December 2008, 2:38 PM
Hmm this chapter seems interesting but i wonder what the not-naruto characters are going to do.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th December 2008, 3:16 PM
LAS where did you find the color pic?? and yeah this chapter will be the best chapter.

Horoika1
25th December 2008, 4:10 PM
IT will be very interesting, that's for sure.

Finally, something new Naruto can use. Unlike the Rasenshuriken, which messes up his arm -.-

Mawile XD
25th December 2008, 4:21 PM
Man, Naruto looks really cool with that cloak, the scroll, and Sage Mode. I'm really looking forward to see what new moves Kishi has given him, since I'm sure he didn't want to go through a huge process of learning new moves. This is the perfect chance to give him some new great moves...

~Heaven Help Us~
25th December 2008, 5:06 PM
He probably already hid 3 or more kagebunshins and are already preparing a rasenshuriken around there or something.

Lucario At Service
25th December 2008, 5:28 PM
LAS where did you find the color pic??
From the same place i get the spoiler info's.

Well i think this chapter is really going to be great. I have a feeling that my theory about Tsunade's death might become true if the spoilers are accurate, meaning she dies because of the overuse of her Seal.

Horoika1
25th December 2008, 6:59 PM
That's right! It may come true, and thus the Sannin are dead.

jiang
25th December 2008, 8:37 PM
this seems to be a very good chapter. with all that said about tsunade, yeah i too think that she will bid goodbye soon...