PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

uber gon
16th January 2009, 7:00 PM
Aren't slugs IRL hermapherdites (sp?) so Katsuya would be both.

Most likely. Heh, maybe he/she will have a change of voice once Shippuden airs in the states.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th January 2009, 9:48 PM
Most likely. Heh, maybe he/she will have a change of voice once Shippuden airs in the states.

This chapter was awesome! Naruto is bad****. I wonder what technique is it? It could be Naruto Rendan because the next chapter is is called "melee". Anyways, man this is getting tight. But you what's queer? That Naruto may only defeat God realm Pain because right now he barely has any chakra, cuz he is still recovering.

LonesomeDiamond
16th January 2009, 10:06 PM
Damn...this chapter was great. I should've remembered that Senpou meant Sage technique >.< We've seen that before in technique names. That techique was awesome, and the way he used it was new. He used his real body to assist TWO kage bunshins in generating the rasengan. Each bunshin used both of its hands to make one rasengan w/ the assistance of one of real naruto's hands...I never thought he'd do it like that.

Alright, Naruto was very accepting of Kakashi's death. That was pretty cool, but I just noticed something...Is there anyone left besides Tsunade who knows that Minato was Naruto's father(someone who would care to tell him)...Looks like someone's going to tell him before she dies off to me...

That was cool, Naruto made an angry face...and for once, his eyes weren't red and kyuubified...Frog eyes ftw XP

~Heaven Help Us~
16th January 2009, 10:10 PM
Alright, Naruto was very accepting of Kakashi's death. That was pretty cool, but I just noticed something...Is there anyone left besides Tsunade who knows that Minato was Naruto's father(someone who would care to tell him)...Looks like someone's going to tell him before she dies off to me...

Maybe Pa frog or Gamabunta know.

LonesomeDiamond
16th January 2009, 10:20 PM
I was thinking that. Of course Gamabunta knows. I think it would be most significant if Tsunade told him, though. We'll just have to see.

I'm really glad they overpowered Naruto. The whole series, he's been severely underpowered compared to the rest. It's good that the protagonist of the series is getting the protagonist treatment for a change XP

And I'm expecting God Realm Pein to either recover by the end of this, or run away. I don't think he'll be killed while weak. If he runs away, hopefully Naruto won't give him enough time to recreate the other Realms.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th January 2009, 10:46 PM
I was thinking that. Of course Gamabunta knows. I think it would be most significant if Tsunade told him, though. We'll just have to see.

I'm really glad they overpowered Naruto. The whole series, he's been severely underpowered compared to the rest. It's good that the protagonist of the series is getting the protagonist treatment for a change XP

And I'm expecting God Realm Pein to either recover by the end of this, or run away. I don't think he'll be killed while weak. If he runs away, hopefully Naruto won't give him enough time to recreate the other Realms.
Or just like when Asuma died, that he told something to Shikamaru in his ear, Tsunade will do the same to Naruto when and if she dies.

also, i doubt Pain will recreate his other bodies if GR flees. He'd be too busy recovering.

Horoika1
17th January 2009, 12:56 AM
Maybe it was a mistranslation? We never know.

And again, I was right! Kakashi is dead

MarshtompMan
17th January 2009, 2:52 AM
Doesn't Iruka know about Naruto's father?
It would be great coming from him.

Haxon22
17th January 2009, 3:19 AM
This chapter was pretty cool. Wonder where Lee and Guy are at

Horoika1
17th January 2009, 3:40 AM
They were on a mission, remember?

Hopefully they find the "true" Pein.

Sapphiredragon929
17th January 2009, 3:57 AM
Yes, they are on a mission....the one time I'm ashamed of being a Tenten fan....

uber gon
17th January 2009, 4:08 AM

Wasn't Naruto usually overpowered when he used to call on the Kyuubi? Just asking.

Haxon22
17th January 2009, 5:06 AM
Wasn't Naruto usually overpowered when he used to call on the Kyuubi? Just asking.

Ya in like most of his fights he is overpowerd, then he uses his Kyuubi and owns everybody

HoennMaster
17th January 2009, 6:57 AM
For some reason I have a feeling Naruto is going to learn about his father VERY soon.

uber gon
17th January 2009, 7:35 AM
Ya in like most of his fights he is overpowerd, then he uses his Kyuubi and owns everybody

Well it's nice seeing Naruto kick but in a different manner nonetheless.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
17th January 2009, 12:24 PM

On Tsunade's death bed she will probably say to him something like "You have finally surpassed him....your father.....the Fourth Hokage"

What level do you think Naruto is at now? At the moment he's pwning the guy who easily killed Kakashi, who was Tsunade's main choice for the next Hokage...However, Pein could have been weakened due to that fight and the others he had, and considering Konoha is destroyed we need a full list of surviving ninja. Wouldn't suprise me if Naruto eventually fights Madara AS the Sixth Hokage though.

Horoika1
17th January 2009, 1:56 PM
See! I was saying that Naruto was going to be Hokage very soon.
You all said that would be the last chapter of the anime, but now it's very soon? Hypocrisy!

Naruto-->Kyuubi as People-->when angry.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th January 2009, 3:30 PM
Doesn't Iruka know about Naruto's father?
It would be great coming from him.
Yeah, but i'd be better Tsunade when she is dying.

This chapter was pretty cool. Wonder where Lee and Guy are at
They're on a mission with Tenten and Neji.

Hopefully they find the "true" Pein.
Neji will use his Byakugan to find what's happening in Konoha and 2 huge and unknown chakra's will catch his eye(Konan and real Pain body) and they go check it out.

yeah but it was kinda useless cuz most of the time like 3 tails and up, he couldn't control himself so he couldn't control what jutsus he uses.

What level do you think Naruto is at now? At the moment he's pwning the guy who easily killed Kakashi, who was Tsunade's main choice for the next Hokage...However, Pein could have been weakened due to that fight and the others he had, and considering Konoha is destroyed we need a full list of surviving ninja. Wouldn't suprise me if Naruto eventually fights Madara AS the Sixth Hokage though.
i think he is at Hokage level.

HoennMaster
17th January 2009, 3:56 PM
I still don't think Naruto will be Hokage soon, but who knows at this point.

uber gon
17th January 2009, 11:16 PM
I still don't think Naruto will be Hokage soon, but who knows at this point.

Maybe Danzou will become Hokage. But that'd suck.

LonesomeDiamond
17th January 2009, 11:54 PM
uber gon, you were right earlier about the kyuubi. I don't have anything against the kyuubi, but I don't consider THAT Naruto. I meant It's good to see Naruto doing so tremendously well on his own. To tell you the truth, I kinda forgot about the kyuubi XP

Naruto has never really seemed very powerful (in my eyes) before now. He was resourceful and clever, but he never seemed to have much under his belt to use that resourcefulness. (Now he does)

*cough* Anybody notice that Sakura STILL HASN'T DONE ANYTHING?! Somebody kill her already, PLEASE. =_=

But I don't think after Tsunade dies, Naruto will become Hokage. Look at the elders for a second...It's gonna be Danzou. It'll drag on the story a bit, but I'm sure the smarter characters like Shika, Neji, etc will take care of getting rid of him. (politics ftw...not really)

~Heaven Help Us~
18th January 2009, 12:56 AM
uber gon, you were right earlier about the kyuubi. I don't have anything against the kyuubi, but I don't consider THAT Naruto. I meant It's good to see Naruto doing so tremendously well on his own. To tell you the truth, I kinda forgot about the kyuubi XP

Naruto has never really seemed very powerful (in my eyes) before now. He was resourceful and clever, but he never seemed to have much under his belt to use that resourcefulness. (Now he does)

*cough* Anybody notice that Sakura STILL HASN'T DONE ANYTHING?! Somebody kill her already, PLEASE. =_=

But I don't think after Tsunade dies, Naruto will become Hokage. Look at the elders for a second...It's gonna be Danzou. It'll drag on the story a bit, but I'm sure the smarter characters like Shika, Neji, etc will take care of getting rid of him. (politics ftw...not really)

No i think that Danzou will become Hokage until Sasuke comes and kills him off. Then Shikamaru, Neji, and all the other smart people will start to decide on a new Hokage and they choose Naruto.

18th January 2009, 12:58 AM
yeah, Danzou will probably be named the Sixth Hokage most likely. After Tsunade dies, I wouldn't be suprised if he's the last surviving elder. Then, once his treason is uncovered, Naruto will become hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th January 2009, 1:07 AM
yeah, Danzou will probably be named the Sixth Hokage most likely. After Tsunade dies, I wouldn't be suprised if he's the last surviving elder. Then, once his treason is uncovered, Naruto will become hokage.

Yeah, he'll be Hokage for like a week.

Haxon22
18th January 2009, 2:09 AM
Where is Sai in all of this? Is he hiding with Danzou?

HoennMaster
18th January 2009, 3:00 AM
I still don't think Tsunade will die, but everyone is still just assuming I guess.

Atoyont
18th January 2009, 7:02 AM
Really? I was thinking the opposite. Sure, I like seeing Naruto strong. I'd just like to him see doing something other than Kage Bunshin and Rasengan. You can't deny that, apart from random Taijutsu and Transforming, that's all Naruto does. Every single one of his techniques involves these two.

The Kyuubi? It's going to play a bigger role soon, since the seal is weakening and it's why Pain visited Konohagakure in the first place.

uber gon
18th January 2009, 8:04 AM
Really? I was thinking the opposite. Sure, I like seeing Naruto strong. I'd just like to him see doing something other than Kage Bunshin and Rasengan. You can't deny that, apart from random Taijutsu and Transforming, that's all Naruto does. Every single one of his techniques involves these two.

The Kyuubi? It's going to play a bigger role soon, since the seal is weakening and it's why Pain visited Konohagakure in the first place.

Meh, at least Naruto is trying to put some variation in his techniques now.

HoennMaster
18th January 2009, 10:36 AM
I really don't see a problem. Don't most characters uses the same technique. I believe so.

uber gon
18th January 2009, 7:26 PM
I really don't see a problem. Don't most characters uses the same technique. I believe so.

Well SASUKE has shown some new techniques. Hopefully Naruto will show some new moves soon.

Raging Flame
18th January 2009, 9:15 PM
Sasuke has lightning techs, Fire techs, and eye techs. Nothing new really...

Cyan
18th January 2009, 9:43 PM
Just got caught-up.

I wonder if the fact that Naruto picked clothes that invoked Minato for a reason? But then again, this is Kishi, so we won't know until the third-to-last chapter.

Haxon22
18th January 2009, 11:09 PM

Highly doubtful that they would kill off Sakura. She'll prolly have a bigger role when they meet Sasuke again.

HoennMaster
19th January 2009, 12:11 AM
I agree, killing Sakura would just be random IMO.

LonesomeDiamond
19th January 2009, 12:23 AM
I didn't seriously think it would happen. She's just continued to be beyond useless the entire series...I'm sick of it.

Yeah, it is kind of boring how Naruto only uses two types of techniques. And sure, Sasuke is similar, but he has ALOT of variation from his choices. Multiple chidoris, a huge selection of fire techniques, Kirin, Normal sharingan techs, mangekyou techs...It's alot. I think Naruto could stand to use some more generic wind techniques, but it's not necessary. I think kishi is trying to convey that alot of techniques is out of Naruto's character. He tries to show his resourcefulness w/ as few as possible, and it just makes it that much more amazing when he pulls stuff off...And I guess he's got sage techs now too, so that's good...

(just flipped his own statements around) O_O

Haxon22
19th January 2009, 12:45 AM
Ya I understand you pain Shinobi Pachirisu. She doesn't really do anything to help the cause. However, I think her role will grow when they find Sasuke. I can see her fighting that girl that has a crush on Sasuke right now(she's on his team right now and she wears glasses... I totally forgot her name)

And maybe that new Technique that Naruto was talking about in the last chapter will be something entirely different

Sapphiredragon929
19th January 2009, 12:48 AM
The b****es name is Karim or something like that....

~Heaven Help Us~
19th January 2009, 2:22 AM
Ya I understand you pain Shinobi Pachirisu. She doesn't really do anything to help the cause. However, I think her role will grow when they find Sasuke. I can see her fighting that girl that has a crush on Sasuke right now(she's on his team right now and she wears glasses... I totally forgot her name)

And maybe that new Technique that Naruto was talking about in the last chapter will be something entirely different

Her name is Karin.

And i'd rather have Naruto use 2 techniques and get stronger with those 2 than have Sasuke get stronger and learn more techniques.

oske
19th January 2009, 2:31 AM
I sure hope they continue the scene with Kakashi and his father, another long Kakashi flashback would be nice (Like the Obito one. But not right now, the Pain vs Naruto Hermit Mode fight is too intense) I also see Sasuke coming in soon.

uber gon
19th January 2009, 2:38 AM
I sure hope they continue the scene with Kakashi and his father, another long Kakashi flashback would be nice (Like the Obito one. But not right now, the Pain vs Naruto Hermit Mode fight is too intense) I also see Sasuke coming in soon.

10 bucks Sasuke provides the killing blow on Pain, totally upstaging Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th January 2009, 2:44 AM
10 bucks Sasuke provides the killing blow on Pain, totally upstaging Naruto.

THAT would suck.

Haxon22
19th January 2009, 2:45 AM
Sasuke won't come for a while... I believe Naruto VS Pain will take a while

~Heaven Help Us~
19th January 2009, 2:48 AM
Sasuke won't come for a while... I believe Naruto VS Pain will take a while

Yeah but i think he meant on his real body.

uber gon
19th January 2009, 3:28 AM
Yeah but i think he meant on his real body.

Which would really suck.

Cyan
19th January 2009, 4:03 AM
I'm serious, I actually believe Kishi forgot about Tobi and Kabuto.

Haxon22
19th January 2009, 4:46 AM
Of course he didn't forget about them... so wat u want him to just skip the Pain VS Naruto fight, when its finally getting good, and go back 2 Tobi? Nonsense <_<

HoennMaster
19th January 2009, 1:38 PM
Kabuto, pretty much, Tobi, no

Horoika1
19th January 2009, 2:30 PM
Well, Sakura is going to get character development real soon. Kishi said she would anyway.

With Kakashi and Tsunade's death on their way...it'll be soon

bigpop618
19th January 2009, 8:00 PM
I think this whole situation will end with a Sasuke/Naruto fight after all the other Akatuski members are dead. Sasuke will be the last hope of Akatsuki. They will fight in an epic showdown. I think without the epic part. I think Sasuke will end up killing Tobi.

I have nothing to back up my predictions, just what I believe will happen. That is all

Haxon22
19th January 2009, 9:07 PM
Well ya that's a no brainer. Of course Naruto and Sasuke are gonna have an epic showdown. However I don't think Sasuke will kill Tobi.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th January 2009, 9:38 PM
Of course he didn't forget about them... so wat u want him to just skip the Pain VS Naruto fight, when its finally getting good, and go back 2 Tobi? Nonsense <_<
that happened in Bleach, just when the fight against the Espadas got good, they switched to Ulquiorra vs Ichigo.

back on topic.

Well ya that's a no brainer. Of course Naruto and Sasuke are gonna have an epic showdown. However I don't think Sasuke will kill Tobi.

Nah, i think that Neji, maybe Rock Lee, and any other Strong Chuunin/Jonin will kill him. I mean after all, the new generation of Ninjas is stronger than the previous ones.

LonesomeDiamond
19th January 2009, 9:43 PM
Why are you guys still calling him Tobi? I wouldn't be too suprised if Sasuke killed him, actually...he's a jackass like that.

Oh, and Kishi said Sakura and Kakashi were going to get more attention...LAST YEAR. Last year is over, and the only attention Kakashi got was dying...and Sakura got nothing. Last year was Sasuke's year, sadly.(like how many years before it?)

hmm

~Heaven Help Us~
19th January 2009, 9:53 PM
Why are you guys still calling him Tobi? I wouldn't be too suprised if Sasuke killed him, actually...he's a jackass like that.

Oh, and Kishi said Sakura and Kakashi were going to get more attention...LAST YEAR. Last year is over, and the only attention Kakashi got was dying...and Sakura got nothing. Last year was Sasuke's year, sadly.(like how many years before it?)

hmm

Maybe he said LAST YEAR cuz he meant that something is gonna happen to Sakura this year and that he said it LAST YEAR.

Sapphire underneath me, LOL so random.

Sapphiredragon929
19th January 2009, 9:55 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if Tenten killed Pain's last body...

uber gon
19th January 2009, 10:56 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if Tenten killed Pain's last body...

Meh it'd make up for the shafting she got in this and the original manga.

Horoika1
19th January 2009, 11:57 PM
Lol, that was random.

I can see this happening:

Sasuke vs. Madara (why keep calling him Tobi...?)
Naruto vs. Pein
Sakura vs. Konan
Suigestsu vs. Kisame (No brainer)
Possibly Sakura vs. Karin?

And obviously: Naruto vs. Sasuke.

Haxon22
20th January 2009, 12:21 AM
Sakura VS Karin is a no brainer. They both have crushes on Sasuke I believe.

Tobi, Madara, wateva were still talking about the same person lol

I guess I can see Sasuke fighting Madara. However, maybe losing. I mean he can control the nine tailed fox like its a little pet

LonesomeDiamond
20th January 2009, 1:48 AM
I think Sakura is beyond crushing on Sasuke now...and that's actually a good thing.(She will fight Karin, though)

and HHU, Kishi said that for last year he would be bringing us more on Kakashi and Sakura...FOR last year...his time is up to do that.

And Haxon...The Kyuubi doesn't work into the situation of Sasuke fighting Madara because...Naruto still HAS the Kyuubi(and probably always will)...And even if Madara somehow got it out of him, Sasuke has the mangekyou too...

Haxon22
20th January 2009, 2:04 AM
^^ hmmm you make a good point. Well im now convinced that Sasuke will indeed fight Madara. However, I don't know who will win that fight

uber gon
20th January 2009, 3:59 AM
Wonder what "new" technique Naruto will showcase next chapter?

Horoika1
20th January 2009, 4:13 AM
Sasuke obviously >.>

And anyway, we all know that Naruto vs. Sasuke will be the last major fight, if not the last fight.

HoennMaster
20th January 2009, 6:20 AM
I believe it was established that Sakura doesn't care about Sasuke in that way anymore. I would really love to see Tsunade and Sakura fight Konan together.

bigpop618
20th January 2009, 3:05 PM
I believe it was established that Sakura doesn't care about Sasuke in that way anymore. I would really love to see Tsunade and Sakura fight Konan together.

I think that was obvious. I think whats more obvious is Sakura's feelngs for Naruto

~Heaven Help Us~
20th January 2009, 9:08 PM
Sasuke vs. Madara (why keep calling him Tobi...?)
Naruto vs. Pein
Sakura vs. Konan
Suigestsu vs. Kisame (No brainer)
Possibly Sakura vs. Karin?

And obviously: Naruto vs. Sasuke.
I have a feeling that Sakura could easily kill Konan. Karin too cuz she is kinda weak. All she does is feel Chakra.

and HHU, Kishi said that for last year he would be bringing us more on Kakashi and Sakura...FOR last year...his time is up to do that.

Maybe he forgot?

^^ hmmm you make a good point. Well im now convinced that Sasuke will indeed fight Madara. However, I don't know who will win that fight
Sasuke of course.

Wonder what "new" technique Naruto will showcase next chapter?

I think it's either a new Naruto Rendan or maybe the Rasenshuriken if he still needs 2 kage bunshins.

Tsunade's all old now and out of Chakra remember?

LonesomeDiamond
20th January 2009, 11:18 PM
Yep, and Old and out of chakra = dead soon :\

I wanted to see her fight Konan too, but they're kind of giving it away now.

I think that was obvious. I think whats more obvious is Sakura's feelngs for Naruto

Exactly. I consider this a good aspect of her character at this point, cuz' it means she's less of a *****. (still whiny and useless...but not as *****y) Naruto and Sakura together is just about the only scenario that makes sense.(**** you, loser shippers)

I'm still unsure about Naruto's new technique, I'm just waiting...It's been presented like it's going to be something inherently new...but I'm not raising my expectations either way.

Horoika1
20th January 2009, 11:45 PM
Lol Shinobi. It might be some recycled technique but used out of Functional Fixedness.

HoennMaster
21st January 2009, 1:14 AM
Tsunade's all old now and out of Chakra remember?

Sigh. We don't know how the story is going to progress. Pain and Konan could leave Konoha and return later.

Yep, and Old and out of chakra = dead soon :\

Yes, because anyone who becomes weak or hurt must die, and she has too because the other two did. Seriously. She could survive.

LonesomeDiamond
21st January 2009, 2:40 AM
She is entirely DRAINED of Chakra right now. There's nothing left, it's all gone to healing everybody. And there's still things going on right now. I could see Naruto(or Sakura hahaha) defending her for awhile, but if Pein decides to be a jackass, what's stopping him? Also YES. Again, w/ the current theme! Replacing the old w/ the new, and if the other two are dead, she would complete that AND perhaps, hopefully force Sakura to make some real efforts to be useful for a change. I don't understand the obsessions some people get w/ characters. She was cool, but the only chance she ever got to put me in complete awe, she bailed out. (If she was really trying, Orochimaru would have died during the great sennin battle...seriously)

Whatever, if she doesn't die soon (After Pein leaves, before, if he returns. any of those times) it will keep some things from moving forward.(Danzou getting his wish)

uber gon
21st January 2009, 3:54 AM
Oh how I shudder at the thought of later chapters.

Horoika1
21st January 2009, 4:37 AM
Yeah, Tsunade's death is holding back a lot of plot points.

Again, I agree, why do people get so attached to characters? Unless it is the main character, assume everyone will die. Deathly Hallows did that to me...changed my perspective on writing forever, it did.

HoennMaster
21st January 2009, 6:24 AM
I just hate the fact that people assume she is going to die. She doesn't have to simple as that. We don't need all these characters die just to be "replaced with the new". It isn't needed.

Gentleman Skeleton
21st January 2009, 4:11 PM
Well, the spoilers have come out and since no one else haas revealed them, I guess it's my responsibility.

Verification: Confirmed
source: NF
Credits: vered, Ona

ナルトがペインに切れて螺旋手裏剣投げつける
naruto gets mad at pain and throws FRS
みんなびっくりして髪長い奴を倒す
everyone is surprised and the long haired one is beaten

場面は代わりシカマル
meanwhile, shikamaru
カツユからナルトが帰還した事と仙術の事を知らされ助けに行こうとするもパパさんに止められる
Shika learns from Katsuya, naruto has come back and goes to help but his dad stops him
パパ「仙術を身に付けたならレベルが違う。足手まといにならないことがチームワークだ」
Shikaku: if he's learned senin then he's on a different level to you. Not getting in the way is also a part of teamwork
なんだかなwww自雷也涙目w
something about jiraiya's tearful eyes?

そんでまたナルトサイド
back to Garuto
(仙人モードが切れちまう!)
sennin mode is over
そして女がナルトに近寄る
the woman gets near naruto
ブン太「頭ぁ!」
Bunta: watch your head!

フカサク「これからブンちゃんをナルトめがけて投げつける!」
それで投げつける
Fukusaku: from now on Bunta aim at naruto and throw
(ND -not sure what is being thrown here)

ブン太はナルトと女を口に含み口の中でナルトが女をやりたい放題する(ボコボコ的な意味で)
それで口から出ると同時に残り二人に螺旋丸
bunta puts naruto and the girl in his mouth so that naruto can go at it to his heart's content. At the same time he is released from the mouth he blast the remaining two with RASEN-REN-GANs [Spiraling LINKED Sphere]

そこで仙人パワー切れて終わり
then senin power runs out and it ends

So I hope you're happy Uber Gon, Naruto does learn how to use FRS without drawbacks, he just simply throws it.

LonesomeDiamond
21st January 2009, 8:37 PM
If Kishi messes this up, I will laugh. Like he forgot how the move was supposed to work.

Those spoilers better not be true...cuz' I'm not laughing...and who the heck is this woman/girl they keep talking about? @_@

~Heaven Help Us~
21st January 2009, 9:46 PM
HAH! I was right! His new technique is the Rasenshuriken!! (http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3917/01bytubux4.jpg)

That's now all!! he can Throw it!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1183/03bytubvi5.jpg)

edit: other spoilers. (http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1553/02bytubfa4.jpg)
other spoilers (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9669/05bytubas1.jpg)
Rasenshuriken (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4026/04bytubim3.jpg)
Naruto kills another Pain body. (http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6353/06bytubhs7.jpg)
It was the girl body he killed. and Naruto is already tired!?!? (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7130/07bytubuk9.jpg)

Horoika1
21st January 2009, 10:18 PM
Well, it's a lot more progress.

But if he's using Sage Chakra, why does he get tired? The chakra comes from the surrondings, no?

~Heaven Help Us~
21st January 2009, 10:27 PM
Well, it's a lot more progress.

But if he's using Sage Chakra, why does he get tired? The chakra comes from the surrondings, no?

Well if you look at GS's spoiler script, it says that it ended.

Horoika1
21st January 2009, 10:43 PM
How does that make sense? How does nature "end"?

~Heaven Help Us~
21st January 2009, 10:44 PM
How does that make sense? How does nature "end"?

Maybe he stays still for a certain amount of time right. And he gathers some Nature Chakra that will last him a while until he has to restock. you get me??

LonesomeDiamond
22nd January 2009, 1:11 AM
Yep. Kishi's an idiot. Unless he's going to explain it later, he obviously doesn't remember all that training Naruto went through to learn the first rasengan. How can the circulation continue if it leaves Naruto's hand?!

And I think Naruto's sage mode ended because he hasn't been gather nature chakra. It's probably amazing enough that he's been able to stay in it as long as he has...(still kind of annoying, though)

Horoika1
22nd January 2009, 1:54 AM
True...

It's the same as a fireball though, isn't it thrown? Pretty much the same concept.

HoennMaster
22nd January 2009, 2:02 AM
I think Naruto's sage mode ended because he hasn't been gather nature chakra.

But isn't that what the toads are suppose to be doing for him?

LonesomeDiamond
22nd January 2009, 2:15 AM
Yeah, but they can't cuz the Kyuubi is a douchemeister. He won't let him, remember?

Edit: and No, Horoika...A rasengan isn't(or shouldn't be) the same as a fireball...There's so much more going on w/ them, simply throwing it is just ridiculous. (There better have been a freaking invisible chakra thread attached to that thing =.=)

bigpop618
22nd January 2009, 2:21 AM
Yep. Kishi's an idiot. Unless he's going to explain it later, he obviously doesn't remember all that training Naruto went through to learn the first rasengan. How can the circulation continue if it leaves Naruto's hand?!

And I think Naruto's sage mode ended because he hasn't been gather nature chakra. It's probably amazing enough that he's been able to stay in it as long as he has...(still kind of annoying, though)

There could be a possibility That when it leaves his hand it doesn't lose momentum right away? I mean maybe it works like a car? when you let go of the accelerator pedal on a flat surface, or even if you press on the brake, it doesn't stop all together and as it slows down it loses power.

I think it ended for the same reason, I mean if you think about it, he didn't train that sage mode for too long. Yeah he made great leaps, but he was still in a work in progress with training to do it while moving. Still, we know Naruto has two things up his sleeves. For one, we should remember when he had that look on his face when whats that frog's name (too tired to think of his name) said It's like moving right and left at the same time. So who knows with that, and now this secret tech.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd January 2009, 9:50 PM
There could be a possibility That when it leaves his hand it doesn't lose momentum right away? I mean maybe it works like a car? when you let go of the accelerator pedal on a flat surface, or even if you press on the brake, it doesn't stop all together and as it slows down it loses power.

I think it ended for the same reason, I mean if you think about it, he didn't train that sage mode for too long. Yeah he made great leaps, but he was still in a work in progress with training to do it while moving. Still, we know Naruto has two things up his sleeves. For one, we should remember when he had that look on his face when whats that frog's name (too tired to think of his name) said It's like moving right and left at the same time. So who knows with that, and now this secret tech.
Don't forget that thing that Itachi gave him.

22nd January 2009, 10:05 PM
Also his Main-Character Status.

Kishimoto better explain how he learned to throw the Rasenshurikan...maybe he manipulated the natural energy around the Rasenshurikan somehow, to feed enough energy into the move to keep it going?

Viva la Vida
23rd January 2009, 2:45 AM
HOW THE HELL CAN HE THROW RASENSHURIKEN!!!!!????? THATS SO MESSED UP!!!
(then again, its called rasenshuriken)

Horoika1
23rd January 2009, 5:39 AM
I don't see what the fuss is about with the throwing the Rasenshurikan...

He can throw it, good thing. No one ever said he has to hold it. The belief was implied because they always held it.

HoennMaster
23rd January 2009, 6:00 AM
Well being part Rasengan implies that as well.

Lucario At Service
23rd January 2009, 8:54 AM
I have a feeling that the Naruto which came out of Bunta's mouth (at the end of the chapter) is actually a Shadow Clone of Naruto. This way while he is inside Bunta's mouth he can easily gather up the nature chakra by staying still inside the clone can distract Pain (but this would be problematic as i explain down below).
And after this chapter only two Pain's remain on the battle field. But the problem is that those two are not good news for Naruto since one of them is the most powerful of the 6 bodies (God Realm) & the other has the ability to repair/substitute the other Pain bodies (Hell Realm). Also if what i said about the Naruto coming out of Bunta's mouth is a clone is true than the clone wouldn't be able to fight the two Pain bodies easily & this would give time to Hell Pain to repair/substitute 1 or 2 of his bodies (also it might be possible that all the 4 bodies get repaired/substituted). Now which body of Pain would Hell Realm repair/substitute first that would be my main question after the end of this chapter (which might be possibly revealed in the next chapter). I think it would be Human Realm first since it is the only one Pain body other than Hell Pain whose fighting capabilities haven't been shown properly till now.

lucky_u
23rd January 2009, 9:21 AM
I have a feeling that the Naruto which came out of Bunta's mouth (at the end of the chapter) is actually a Shadow Clone of Naruto. This way while he is inside Bunta's mouth he can easily gather up the nature chakra by staying still inside the clone can distract Pain (but this would be problematic as i explain down below).
And after this chapter only two Pain's remain on the battle field. But the problem is that those two are not good news for Naruto since one of them is the most powerful of the 6 bodies (God Realm) & the other has the ability to repair/substitute the other Pain bodies (Hell Realm). Also if what i said about the Naruto coming out of Bunta's mouth is a clone is true than the clone wouldn't be able to fight the two Pain bodies easily & this would give time to Hell Pain to repair/substitute 1 or 2 of his bodies (also it might be possible that all the 4 bodies get repaired/substituted). Now which body of Pain would Hell Realm repair/substitute first that would be my main question after the end of this chapter (which might be possibly revealed in the next chapter). I think it would be Human Realm first since it is the only one Pain body other than Hell Pain whose fighting capabilities haven't been shown properly till now.

I would prefer that Naruto who arrived in Konoha is a Shadow Clone, it's more suprising, but then again, it's highly unlikely.
If your clone theory is true, then the possible outcome is God Realm will first finish the clone while Hell Realm revive one body. Then Pain found out it is a fake. He might slice open Bunta to find Naruto. That's my theory. But didn't Hell Realm recovering from reviving one body? So, reviving 4 bodies at once will cost him more, even destroying him (it's manga, what can you expect?).
Pain wouldn't risk that. Maybe the real Pain showed up to fight himself.

uber gon
23rd January 2009, 9:40 AM
So I hope you're happy Uber Gon, Naruto does learn how to use FRS without drawbacks, he just simply throws it.

You have no idea.:p

HoennMaster
23rd January 2009, 9:48 AM
Well, even the toads were shocked that Naruto threw the attack.

I'm confused, Naruto has destroyed 3 bodies and two are left right? What happened to the sixth? I don't seem to remember when it was destroyed.

Blaziryu
23rd January 2009, 11:56 AM
I'm glad Naruto's able to throw FRS now, but I was expecting a new jutsu. Double Rasengan wasn't that impressive since we seen it use in the anime & the games. I was hoping to see a new jutsu that wasn't a Rasengan variant.

Lucario At Service
23rd January 2009, 12:16 PM
I'm confused, Naruto has destroyed 3 bodies and two are left right? What happened to the sixth? I don't seem to remember when it was destroyed.
Well Naruto first destroyed Demon Realm (in ch 430), then he defeated Hungry Realm (in ch 431) but the question is was Naruto able to make it useless. Next in the present chapter Naruto destroyed Human Realm with Rasenshuriken & Animal Realm with Twin-Rasengan/Rasenrengan. So thats the total of 4 bodies & now 2 are left.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd January 2009, 2:57 PM
I don't see what the fuss is about with the throwing the Rasenshurikan...

He can throw it, good thing. No one ever said he has to hold it. The belief was implied because they always held it.
Yeah I know, who cares how he does it. Good thing right?

That could be true, and he can make like make like 2 more Kage Bunshins to gather Sage Chakra, so he can have 3 clones all ready to fight.

He shouldn't have made the Kage Bunshins that he made to use the Rasenshuriken disappear.

I would prefer that Naruto who arrived in Konoha is a Shadow Clone, it's more suprising, but then again, it's highly unlikely.

no.

I'm glad Naruto's able to throw FRS now, but I was expecting a new jutsu. Double Rasengan wasn't that impressive since we seen it use in the anime & the games. I was hoping to see a new jutsu that wasn't a Rasengan variant.

Hey he's the last Rasengan user(besides Konohamaru but who cares about him right?) so he might as well make it his technique and make different ones out of it. Look at Sasuke, he has like 2116546546 Chidoris.

23rd January 2009, 3:33 PM
The Naruto shadow-clone theory is a good one....thing is, throwing the rasenshurikan must take a lot out of him as it was doing that which sucked his sage energy....maybe soon we'll see how he can gather sage energy

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd January 2009, 3:39 PM
The Naruto shadow-clone theory is a good one....thing is, throwing the rasenshurikan must take a lot out of him as it was doing that which sucked his sage energy....maybe soon we'll see how he can gather sage energy

Maybe it's the scroll?

uber gon
23rd January 2009, 5:58 PM
Maybe Gamakichi appears unexpectedly and destroys (or at least maims) one of the bodies. I want to see him fight.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd January 2009, 9:32 PM
WAIT! I found my excuse! But before that, I have to say...Is it weird that I liked the improved rasenshuriken more after it did something MORE ridiculous?(expanding) hm

They better explain how he did that, and I just realized what he might have done. Similar to what he did to Hungry realm in the last chapter w/ the air punch, he probably just continued the circulation of the rasengan by condensing the air into chakra around the rasenshuriken. I'm not sure how far he can reach, but this would negate the need for chakra threads...(But he could only use this technique in sage mode)
...I just noticed what KSW said XP and Horoika, we're making a fuss because...read back when Naruto first learned the original rasengan. It's described so that it HAS to be attached to the hand...It wasn't so much an implication at the time.

Anyways...LAS, you're theory was very cool...Too bad I don't think that's what is going on. If it is, awesome sauce.

@HHU:...I like Konohamaru TT-TT (Well, I have high hopes for him that is)

Horoika1
23rd January 2009, 9:56 PM
Now that Naruto's sage chakra is draining/drained, how do you all think it will play out? Maybe Katsuyu can heal him?

LAS, sorry, but I can't agree with the theory. A bit too convoluted for a manga series.

And Fukasaku seems to have an idea on how to disconnect the Rinnegan...how? It'll most probably be right, but how?

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd January 2009, 11:13 PM
Now that Naruto's sage chakra is draining/drained, how do you all think it will play out? Maybe Katsuyu can heal him?

LAS, sorry, but I can't agree with the theory. A bit too convoluted for a manga series.

And Fukasaku seems to have an idea on how to disconnect the Rinnegan...how? It'll most probably be right, but how?

You take his piercings off.

Sapphiredragon929
24th January 2009, 1:39 AM
Pain is a gay emo...you heard it here first!

I think that Tsunade will survive, but the revalation of Shizun'es death...she'll take ger own life...
But I love her....she reminds me of my mom...

Mawile XD
24th January 2009, 3:33 AM
Pain's greatest strength is that his bodies all know what's going on around them, so they can dodge blows that would be impossible to see, and can gang up on somebody... Filling the air with smoke blocks their view, making Pain's strength a weakness.

lucky_u
24th January 2009, 5:58 AM
I made a theory about how Naruto throw rasenshuriken, but not sure this is it.
Rasengan has to be holded on hand to prevent the sphere shape to dissappear.
So, it is possible the blade around rasenshuriken act as the hand and prevent the sphere from dissappearing and thus maintaining the power.This also mean more energy is needed for rasenshuriken's blade and same energy for the sphere.
I also think that the blade can also gather natural power when throwed as natural energy exists anywhere, but then again, natural energy need to be gathered in stationary. Though it can explain why the rasenshuriken can expand midway.
It is also possible that the sage chakra used to create the blade is gathered together by the sphere, causing the rasenshuriken to expand at a specific distance. This involve a great timing calculation, but this might just prove Naruto improved a lot.
I got a feeling that this mystery will be solved next week, hope I'm right.

PUR3N1NJA
24th January 2009, 8:17 AM
man every time i look at the battle of naruto and pain i think we're close to the end of naruto part 2, it sucks that kakashi might die or has died

lucky_u
24th January 2009, 8:54 AM
man every time i look at the battle of naruto and pain i think we're close to the end of naruto part 2, it sucks that kakashi might die or has died

Didn't Naruto re-confirmed Kakashi's death?= =
And I don't think there will be a part 3, so as we discussed before, part 2 won't end in another few year.

Horoika1
24th January 2009, 2:32 PM
Watch how at the end of the Naruto vs. Pein fight we have "Meanwhile...." Sasuke vs. Madara.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th January 2009, 5:34 PM
Watch how at the end of the Naruto vs. Pein fight we have "Meanwhile...." Sasuke vs. Madara.

Or half way of GR Pain vs. Naruto (just when it's getting awesome-er) they switch the scene to Sasuke talking to Madara that he doesn't need him and Akatsuki anymore.

Haxon22
24th January 2009, 6:27 PM
They better not bust a Bleach

~Heaven Help Us~
24th January 2009, 6:50 PM

lol That's exactly where i got it from.

Viva la Vida
24th January 2009, 9:47 PM
So wait, I haven't been counting; just how many pain(s) are left? And, did Double Rasengan actually kill those two pains

LonesomeDiamond
24th January 2009, 10:10 PM
There are 2 left. God Realm, and the one Konohamaru fought(Hell Realm?). The double Rasengan was only used to kill Animal Realm and he used the Fuuton Rasenshuriken against Human Realm. And if you were asking how his Double Rasengan was so strong...I just think that shows how kickass Naruto is XP (Since it was two, I'd expect it to kill. If it was one, it might not have worked as well.)

...Lucky u, that made ALOT of sense...Like the ring around it isn't part of the rasengan, so when it detaches, the ring releases the necessary chakra at the right pace in order to maintain the circulation. Did the blade shrink when it expanded though? I don't think it did, even if that would make more sense...>_< (Why didn't I think of this?)

This better not transition to Sasuke crap. We're finally seeing Naruto. We've waited like a year to see him...Keep up the Naruto!

jiang
24th January 2009, 11:36 PM
Or half way of GR Pain vs. Naruto (just when it's getting awesome-er) they switch the scene to Sasuke talking to Madara that he doesn't need him and Akatsuki anymore.

~ uhm, yeah. most likely to happen. kishi might do that, if he does, well, he did it. unfortunately sasuke is not yet out of the picture so anything could happen...

~Heaven Help Us~
25th January 2009, 12:02 AM
~ uhm, yeah. most likely to happen. kishi might do that, if he does, well, he did it. unfortunately sasuke is not yet out of the picture so anything could happen...

Kubo did that with Bleach in the current arc!

KirbyCario
25th January 2009, 2:10 AM
I don't think they'd pull a "MEANWHILE..." The anime makers might be jerks like that, but not the manga people.

I think we may not see any of Sasuke until Naruto vs. Pain reaches a conclusion. (which will obviously be Naruto winning, because he has gotten THAT powerful).

I think after Madara finds out that Naruto defeated Pein, THEN he'll go with Sasuke's idea of a full-out war against Konoha. And since it said that Madara is the Mizukage, that means it would be Leaf, Sand, and Cloud vs. Akatsuki, Mist, Stone?, and Sound.

Because, you can really tell that the series is designed to "end" with Naruto fighting Sasuke again. That was the technical "end" to the first part, and it will repeat.

Also, why doesn't Naruto think about the fact that the Demon Fox cloak is sentient? That would provide a near-invincible defense while recovering Natural Energy, and reentering Sage Mode.

I really think it would be awesome if they set up a full-blown WAR for the last battle arc.

KirbyCario
25th January 2009, 2:11 AM
Dang it!!!!

Haxon22
25th January 2009, 2:16 AM
Although it would be nice too see wat Sasuke is up 2, they can't switch to him now when its finally getting good

~Heaven Help Us~
25th January 2009, 2:20 AM
I don't think they'd pull a "MEANWHILE..." The anime makers might be jerks like that, but not the manga people.

I think we may not see any of Sasuke until Naruto vs. Pain reaches a conclusion. (which will obviously be Naruto winning, because he has gotten THAT powerful).
i think Naruto has gotten really strong, and he will beat Sasuke but not in his current condition. Remember Sasuke has the Sharingan.(gay i know but still).

I think after Madara finds out that Naruto defeated Pein, THEN he'll go with Sasuke's idea of a full-out war against Konoha. And since it said that Madara is the Mizukage, that means it would be Leaf, Sand, and Cloud vs. Akatsuki, Mist, Stone?, and Sound.
Why would stone be there?and I doubt Orochimaru will join Akatsuki again. remember that Oro made the Sound village.
Because, you can really tell that the series is designed to "end" with Naruto fighting Sasuke again. That was the technical "end" to the first part, and it will repeat.

Also, why doesn't Naruto think about the fact that the Demon Fox cloak is sentient? That would provide a near-invincible defense while recovering Natural Energy, and reentering Sage Mode.

I really think it would be awesome if they set up a full-blown WAR for the last battle arc.
unless you want the whole nation to get destroyed then yeah, it'd be tight.

Look at the Bold.

ShadowDragon16
25th January 2009, 2:42 AM
Something tells me The elder toads find a way to disrupt the signals that control the Pains. When this happens They retreat, however I wonder where Konan is at this time?

After this happens, I have a feeling sasuke is having a hard time with his mangekuyo sharingan. After what happened the last time we saw him he was having a problem. I say Madara approuches him and explains the dangers of the Mangekuyo. He hears sasuke used it to put out ameratsu, when he hears this he tells him about the mangekuyos cause of blindness. Madara says the only way to prevent this, he would have to inplant Itachi's Mangkuyo sharingan into sasuke to make a eternal sharingan to prevent the blindness.

LonesomeDiamond
25th January 2009, 2:43 AM
Stone was in the previous scuffle w/ Konoha...y'know when Obito died O_O
So it would make sense if they returned on the competing side...but just about all the rest of what KirbyCario said made no sense >.< (Naruto is not conscious and aware in his Kyuubi forms anymore, since he'll probably go straight to 4...so he can't use sage techs then)

lucky_u
25th January 2009, 2:43 AM
Lucky u, that made ALOT of sense...Like the ring around it isn't part of the rasengan, so when it detaches, the ring releases the necessary chakra at the right pace in order to maintain the circulation. Did the blade shrink when it expanded though? I don't think it did, even if that would make more sense...>_< (Why didn't I think of this?)

I had to admit my theory has a big flaw. When I double checked,the rasenshuriken actually expanded in whole. So new theory:
Naruto used sage chakra and compressed it into normal size rasenshuriken.
The blade still holding the sphere in the centre. It will expand when it is unable to keep such pressure. It will increase attack power in a short amount of time. If my theory is right, Naruto will be able to make this technique mid-range. The size will increase if it is long range.

Correct me if I am wrong. I just proved my first theory wrong.~~~>_<~~~

LonesomeDiamond
25th January 2009, 3:20 AM
You didn't explain that well at all...so I don't think you did.

The point I took from your first theory is that the Blade is actually maintaining the circulation of the rasengan once it leaves Naruto's hand. That makes alot of sense to me, except for when it expands(cuz' the blade would disappear when that happens...but it didn't).

Horoika1
25th January 2009, 3:46 AM
I didn't mean that the "Meanwhile" would interrupt Naruto vs. Pein, but that it will follow. Just to know that 2 things were going on at the same time.

EDIT: Rank Up!

Mawile XD
25th January 2009, 4:23 AM
Hmm... I'd like Naruto to win without the Kyuubi's help, to show his improvement, and the fact that he doesn't need Sage Mode to win. However, it'll probably end up with Naruto getting beaten up by Pain, and Pain gets cocky, taunting him about his patheticness, and how Jinchuriki are doomed to solitary, unloved lives... Naruto will draw on the Kyuubi's chakra. The seal, being unstable, will leak out more chakra than Naruto wanted, causing him to go one or two tails... Naruto will take out a body, and then Pain will recover, making them fight, until Naruto overwhelms him.

We need the Pain that Konohamaru fought to go down, because he could revive all the others, and beat Naruto.

PUR3N1NJA
25th January 2009, 5:57 AM
what i want is 2 more tails to appear cos in at the start of the time skip we saw 2, 3 and four and now i want to see 5 and 6 think of the power the power.

Horoika1
25th January 2009, 6:28 AM
Those have been capture. The only way we'll see it is in a flashback...

lucky_u
25th January 2009, 8:10 AM
You didn't explain that well at all...so I don't think you did.

The point I took from your first theory is that the Blade is actually maintaining the circulation of the rasengan once it leaves Naruto's hand. That makes alot of sense to me, except for when it expands(cuz' the blade would disappear when that happens...but it didn't).

I know I'm bad in explaining, that's why I rarely posted.
I didn't checked when I'm typing the first theory, so the expanding part is kind of hard to believe (and I didn't read properly ~~~><~~~).
I wonder my second theory of expanding rasenshuriken is correct, since the energy released in all direction, making explosion. The sphere is surely correct, but the blade, if expanded, will go sphere shape isn't? So, throwing rasenshuriken can be explained, but expanding rasenshuriken... I have no idea at all.~~~><~~~

~Heaven Help Us~
25th January 2009, 3:07 PM
Madara says the only way to prevent this, he would have to inplant Itachi's Mangkuyo sharingan into sasuke to make a eternal sharingan to prevent the blindness.
Doesn't he have the EMS?? i could have sworn his is Eternal.

Stone was in the previous scuffle w/ Konoha...y'know when Obito died O_O
I don't remember. Those chapter were kinda boring so i didn't pay much attention to it.

Naruto used sage chakra and compressed it into normal size rasenshuriken.
The blade still holding the sphere in the centre. It will expand when it is unable to keep such pressure. It will increase attack power in a short amount of time. If my theory is right, Naruto will be able to make this technique mid-range. The size will increase if it is long range.
Yeah that makes sense. Like when it can't be compressed anymore, it just releases all that power and makes it big. Like if it were a little explosion.

maybe the spinning blade is what keeps the Rasengan together.

Hmm... I'd like Naruto to win without the Kyuubi's help, to show his improvement, and the fact that he doesn't need Sage Mode to win. However, it'll probably end up with Naruto getting beaten up by Pain, and Pain gets cocky, taunting him about his patheticness, and how Jinchuriki are doomed to solitary, unloved lives... Naruto will draw on the Kyuubi's chakra. The seal, being unstable, will leak out more chakra than Naruto wanted, causing him to go one or two tails... Naruto will take out a body, and then Pain will recover, making them fight, until Naruto overwhelms him.

We need the Pain that Konohamaru fought to go down, because he could revive all the others, and beat Naruto.
I was thinking that Naruto gets taunted by Pain about what you said, right, then the Chakra starts to leak out and he tries to suppress it and he does. Then Naruto realizes that he can't win so he relies on it some.

what i want is 2 more tails to appear cos in at the start of the time skip we saw 2, 3 and four and now i want to see 5 and 6 think of the power the power.
it'll be like 4 tails but it'd have 6 tails.
i think after 7 tails, the whole Kyuubi would appear. just like it did with Killerbee.

Horoika1
25th January 2009, 4:31 PM
Oh! So that's what he meant. I though he wanted to see the Tailed Beasts....but he wants to see more Kyuubi Tails...lol.

It seems possible and it would be explosive.

KirbyCario
25th January 2009, 6:33 PM

i think Naruto has gotten really strong, and he will beat Sasuke but not in his current condition. Remember Sasuke has the Sharingan.(gay i know but still).
Why would stone be there?and I doubt Orochimaru will join Akatsuki again. remember that Oro made the Sound village.

unless you want the whole nation to get destroyed then yeah, it'd be tight.
Look at the Bold.

On the subject of the Sound Village, Orochimaru is effectively dead, and the Sound Village would logically answer to Sasuke and/or Karin because of that. Also, the Stone Village really, really, really hates Konoha. Just saying, it's possible.

And about Naruto vs. Sasuke. Well, Sage Mode on its own, he'd probably be close to matching Sasuke. Sage Mode + Kyuubi powers, and I don't think Sasuke would have a chance without EMS. Now, I know you're thinking: "He can't use the Kyuubi Powers, Sasuke's Sharingan nulls them." We know for sure that as Naruto is, yeah, no Kyuubi. But, one has to remember that Itachi did SOMETHING to Naruto, and of course we do not know what. But, thinking about Itachi, it would make sense that he would try to give Naruto some ability to counteract Sasuke's Mangekyou, should Sasuke try to destroy Konoha. The fact that he tried to kill Madara through Sasuke is a fair indication that he thought it was possible that Sasuke would attack Konoha if Madara got to him.

And, isn't Konoha already kind of in ruins?

~Heaven Help Us~
25th January 2009, 8:48 PM
On the subject of the Sound Village, Orochimaru is effectively dead, and the Sound Village would logically answer to Sasuke and/or Karin because of that. Also, the Stone Village really, really, really hates Konoha. Just saying, it's possible.

And about Naruto vs. Sasuke. Well, Sage Mode on its own, he'd probably be close to matching Sasuke. Sage Mode + Kyuubi powers, and I don't think Sasuke would have a chance without EMS. Now, I know you're thinking: "He can't use the Kyuubi Powers, Sasuke's Sharingan nulls them." We know for sure that as Naruto is, yeah, no Kyuubi. But, one has to remember that Itachi did SOMETHING to Naruto, and of course we do not know what. But, thinking about Itachi, it would make sense that he would try to give Naruto some ability to counteract Sasuke's Mangekyou, should Sasuke try to destroy Konoha. The fact that he tried to kill Madara through Sasuke is a fair indication that he thought it was possible that Sasuke would attack Konoha if Madara got to him.

And, isn't Konoha already kind of in ruins?
I forgot that Orochimaru is dead.

And i meant the Nation as in the fire Nation. Not just Konoha.

HoennMaster
25th January 2009, 11:53 PM
I think that Tsunade will survive, but the revalation of Shizun'es death...she'll take ger own life...

She didn't do that after losing her brother, Dan, or Jiraiya, so I guarantee she won't do that because of Shizune. Anyone noticed how Naruto didn't imply her death when saying he could heel the villagers chakra?

I don't read Bleach, what do you mean?

however I wonder where Konan is at this time?

She's outside of Konoha. She is probably going to find the real body of Pain.

Haxon22
26th January 2009, 12:03 AM
^^ well they switch scenes too many times in Bleach. Im just saying they better not switch out of the Pain VS Naruto fight, to see what Sasuke is doing. Espically when it is getting good right about now

Sapphiredragon929
26th January 2009, 12:06 AM
She didn't do that after losing her brother, Dan, or Jiraiya, so I guarantee she won't do that because of Shizune. Anyone noticed how Naruto didn't imply her death when saying he could heal the villagers chakra

But the revalition that she has lost everybody close to her may cause her to kill herself. I'm just speculating, but it seems pretty reasonable. If Sakura (God forbid) dies, then she will definately kill herself.

Haxon22
26th January 2009, 12:13 AM
Ya I really doubt that she'll commit suicide if Sakura dies...

Horoika1
26th January 2009, 12:22 AM
Anyway, it's already highly unlikely Sakura will die...

HoennMaster
26th January 2009, 9:26 AM
Tsunade loves both Sakura and Naruto like her children and she loves the village, she's not go to kill herself.

lucky_u
26th January 2009, 3:08 PM
Yeah that makes sense. Like when it can't be compressed anymore, it just releases all that power and makes it big. Like if it were a little explosion.

maybe the spinning blade is what keeps the Rasengan together.

that is the reason why I felt something wrong about the theory. Sage energy will explode, energy going everywhere, meaning the rasenshuriken won't expand while keeping the shape.

That's what I thought about. The blade is keeping the rasengan's shape. Now,I was thinking, is Naruto capable of throwing rasenshuriken differently, e.g. like bommerang? It will definitely landing a suprise hit on the opponent.^^

Tsunade loves both Sakura and Naruto like her children and she loves the village, she's not go to kill herself.

Well, she love them so much that she entrusted the village to the them, so I think, yes, she will go that far for the village. I hope there is a will that states she putting Naruto as Hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th January 2009, 9:49 PM
that is the reason why I felt something wrong about the theory. Sage energy will explode, energy going everywhere, meaning the rasenshuriken won't expand while keeping the shape.

That's what I thought about. The blade is keeping the rasengan's shape. Now,I was thinking, is Naruto capable of throwing rasenshuriken differently, e.g. like bommerang? It will definitely landing a suprise hit on the opponent.^^

Well, she love them so much that she entrusted the village to the them, so I think, yes, she will go that far for the village. I hope there is a will that states she putting Naruto as Hokage.
No, i think that Danzou will be Hokage for a while. but not for long dough.

uber gon
26th January 2009, 11:04 PM
Wonder if we'll get to see Pain's real body soon? Hope so.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th January 2009, 11:24 PM
Wonder if we'll get to see Pain's real body soon? Hope so.

Probably they show his outline in like a shadow when he is talking with Konan.

PUR3N1NJA
27th January 2009, 2:36 AM
Probably they show his outline in like a shadow when he is talking with Konan.

Odds are they will do that.

Mawile XD
27th January 2009, 2:42 AM
Psh, it's just annoying. We've seen Nagato as a child; we can guess well-enough what he looks like with an outline. Kishimoto, just reveal him, seriously...

Horoika1
27th January 2009, 4:12 AM
If Danzou becomes Hokage, I don't think that he won't be counted as the 6th.

Just for analogy sake, Snape in Deathy Hallows wasn't counted as a Headmaster.

uber gon
27th January 2009, 5:06 AM

Yeah, but unlike Snape Danzou was never Naruto's, or Konoha's (at least the non-screwed up in one ****** up Konoha's) ally either.

PUR3N1NJA
27th January 2009, 7:08 AM
Psh, it's just annoying. We've seen Nagato as a child; we can guess well-enough what he looks like with an outline. Kishimoto, just reveal him, seriously...

yer true but things could of changed other time look at tobi/marrdra.

WestCoastNinja
27th January 2009, 10:13 AM
Anyone noticed how Naruto didn't imply her death when saying he could heel the villagers chakra?
That is because Naruto dosent care about Shizune.

PUR3N1NJA
27th January 2009, 12:47 PM
That is because Naruto dosent care about Shizune.

or she's dead and i think kakashi is as well sad moment in my life

Lucario At Service
27th January 2009, 4:23 PM
Here are some spoiler pics from the upcoming chapter (these pics are confirmed), though till now i haven't found a confirmed script for the upcoming chapter.
http://i40.*******.com/juk51z.jpghttp://i41.*******.com/f3ukcn.jpg
Edit:- More Pics,
http://i39.*******.com/ngzuw0.jpg
http://i44.*******.com/2lt1pft.jpg
http://i43.*******.com/2ahz6n4.jpg
http://i44.*******.com/1zvyhbl.jpg

Well here is the summary which i made based on the info which i got & the pics (it could be wrong also),

It seems that Naruto has left two Shadow Clones of himself in the Myobokusan for gathering the Nature Energy. Now how this thing works is still a question.
It is said by Naruto that he can only use 2 Rasenshuriken when he is in Sage Mode so that leaves him with 4 Rasenshuriken's to go with.
It seems that Hell Pain has some how managed to bring back all (or some of them) the destroyed bodies of Pain as in the 2nd linked pic we can she Human Realm at the right side of the pic (& also Hungry Pain in the 1st linked pic).
I think after seeing that Hell Realm can repair the damaged bodies Naruto decides to destroy it first (as seen on the 2nd small pic).
Also it seems that God Realm has regained his powers.

Gentleman Skeleton
27th January 2009, 4:37 PM
I have some spoiler info for you all, some of it has been confirmed and some hasn't:

It seems Naruto is quickly able to regain Sennin Mode thanks to the fact he has clones back on the mountain meditating in the Toad Oil and gathering sage chakra. He's down to a pair right now.

He can use two Rasenshuriken per Sennin transformation, so that means he can use four more.

He defeats the Preta Pain again by using a smoke bomb to trick him.

uber gon
27th January 2009, 8:22 PM
Great, now we're going to get RASENSHURIKEN overusage. Not that I'M complaining.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
27th January 2009, 9:27 PM
I doubt they'll reveal him just like that, they haven't even shown him talking to Konan yet. It'll probably be like 3 chapters of him and Konan talking until they finally show him.

You just spoiled it for me >.>

Here are some spoiler pics from the upcoming chapter (these pics are confirmed), though till now i haven't found a confirmed script for the upcoming chapter.
Spoiler:- :
Show Spoiler

Edit:- More Pics,
http://i39.*******.com/ngzuw0.jpg
http://i44.*******.com/2lt1pft.jpg
http://i43.*******.com/2ahz6n4.jpg
http://i44.*******.com/1zvyhbl.jpg

Well here is the summary which i made based on the info which i got & the pics (it could be wrong also),

It seems that Naruto has left two Shadow Clones of himself in the Myobokusan for gathering the Nature Energy. Now how this thing works is still a question.
It is said by Naruto that he can only use 2 Rasenshuriken when he is in Sage Mode so that leaves him with 4 Rasenshuriken's to go with.
It seems that Hell Pain has some how managed to bring back all (or some of them) the destroyed bodies of Pain as in the 2nd linked pic we can she Human Realm at the right side of the pic (& also Hungry Pain in the 1st linked pic).
I think after seeing that Hell Realm can repair the damaged bodies Naruto decides to destroy it first (as seen on the 2nd small pic).
Also it seems that God Realm has regained his powers.

I would have never guessed that he had 2 bunshins in Myobokusan.Are you serious? he brought all of them back??

and how does he only have 2 Rasenshurikens left? he has only used one.

Horoika1
27th January 2009, 9:45 PM
Yeah, neither did I guess he would leave 2 clones at Myobokuzan. Ingenious!

HoennMaster
27th January 2009, 11:17 PM
Hopefully this is the last time Pain revives his bodies, I don't want to see it happening over and over and over and over again.

uber gon
28th January 2009, 12:22 AM
Yeah, neither did I guess he would leave 2 clones at Myobokuzan. Ingenious!

Wonder who gave him the idea? Heh, maybe those clones will become permanent residents.:p

~Heaven Help Us~
28th January 2009, 12:35 AM
Hopefully this is the last time Pain revives his bodies, I don't want to see it happening over and over and over and over again.

I know, it'll come to a point where he will revive his bodies after Naruto defeats his 6 main ones, but they'll be weak as hell so anyone could beat them.

rank up!

LonesomeDiamond
28th January 2009, 2:39 AM
I don't remember. Those chapter were kinda boring so i didn't pay much attention to it.

You should actually READ the Kakashi Gaiden. It's probably one of my favorite segments of the manga, and I don't even like Kakashi that much. The art was phenomenal throughout and the story was just great. Did Kishi have time constraints while doing this, or was it graphic novel-only?(cuz' that would explain the great art)

Anyways, to all those who were discussing Tsunade and suicide...Sacrificing yourself to protect your people is COMPLETELY different from suicide. Get your **** right. And to the person who brought it up to begin w/(I know the name, I just don't feel like typing it), Tsunade isn't a whiny ***** like that...It's suprising enough that Kakashi's dad did it, I don't think anybody else would.

BACK ON TOPIC: I'm suprised and pleased. Kishi managed to pull something that we didn't think about. Bunshins far away building up the nature chakra is freaking genius. I mean, we knew he'd use bunshins, but not like that. It's annoying that Pein's regenerating bodies, but at least Demon Realm doesn't seem to be back yet. (Got sick of his earless, robotic face.)

Horoika1
28th January 2009, 2:42 AM
I really hope Asura Realm is dead for good. And at least Naraka Realm is dead as well; no more reviving bodies now, hah!

lucky_u
28th January 2009, 5:52 AM
Wonder who gave him the idea? Heh, maybe those clones will become permanent residents.:p

I don't think so. Those clones will dissappear once their sage energy is gone.
Then, Naruto summon more clones and have them send back to the hill. Keeping this up and Naruto won't ran out of sage energy.

uber gon
28th January 2009, 6:55 AM
I don't think so. Those clones will dissappear once their sage energy is gone.
Then, Naruto summon more clones and have them send back to the hill. Keeping this up and Naruto won't ran out of sage energy.

Won't that get a little too repetitive? It's neat, but it'd become overused eventually.

lucky_u
28th January 2009, 10:09 AM
Won't that get a little too repetitive? It's neat, but it'd become overused eventually.

Now I can see the idea that Kyuubi's chakra will eventually leaked out possible. So, the clones will dissappear after sage energy being used up. Then, Nine Tail will start to release his chakra, giving Naruto more power. I wonder will it made Naruto more vulnerable after using 4 rasenshuriken. If real Pain come after his body all being defeated, then Naruto is done for. Maybe Sasuke will come and rescue Naruto when he is captured. Now, isn't that cool? Highly unlikely though. My thoughts just went too far.

PUR3N1NJA
28th January 2009, 1:09 PM
Now I can see the idea that Kyuubi's chakra will eventually leaked out possible. So, the clones will dissappear after sage energy being used up. Then, Nine Tail will start to release his chakra, giving Naruto more power. I wonder will it made Naruto more vulnerable after using 4 rasenshuriken. If real Pain come after his body all being defeated, then Naruto is done for. Maybe Sasuke will come and rescue Naruto when he is captured. Now, isn't that cool? Highly unlikely though. My thoughts just went too far.

the bit about Sasuke would make a great twist cos Sasuke needs naruto alive to kill danzo and theirs a war on the destroyed Leaf

and i still want a five tails ;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038; (good word plat aeh?)

bigpop618
28th January 2009, 2:41 PM
I personally think that Naruto will win this fight, I think Madara will be the one to get Naruto methinks. Sasuke will kill Madara. I think it will be because of some revelation that comes up later or something. and then we have that ending fight. It will be prolly be about something like for honor. wouldn't surprise me.

lucky_u
28th January 2009, 3:58 PM
the bit about Sasuke would make a great twist cos Sasuke needs naruto alive to kill danzo and theirs a war on the destroyed Leaf

and i still want a five tails ;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038;;038; (good word plat aeh?)

Do Sasuke need Naruto to kill Danzo? I personally think Danzo will interfere Pain's fight and Pain just OHKO him. Sasuke might save Naruto because he want to kill Naruto himself.(?)

I don't think five tails will come out, it will just skip to six or seven tails.XD

Lucario At Service
28th January 2009, 4:49 PM
More pics,

http://i40.*******.com/21o6lxl.jpg
http://i41.*******.com/105cmf7.jpg
http://i39.*******.com/axl7go.jpg
http://i41.*******.com/2yvwbih.jpg
http://i42.*******.com/2drrurb.jpg

Translation:-
Pic-1:
Bunta: Stay back kid! I'll handle it!
Naruto: I'm going into Sage-mode! You guys stay back!
I don't want you guys to get (damaged by) the rasen-shuriken
Bunta: ...acting so tough...!

Pic-4:
Pein: Finally, my power is back...
Bunta: He reflected it!

Pics-5:
No. 433/fin.
--> Sage-Naruto vs. Full-strength Tendou...! Next issue, without ado - the great battle in Kantou (first chapter of SJ)-color!!

uber gon
28th January 2009, 6:59 PM
Drat, and Naruto was kicking Pein's *** so well.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th January 2009, 9:25 PM
Drat, and Naruto was kicking Pein's *** so well.

Don't worry, he will.

And thanks for the spoilers LAS.

uber gon
28th January 2009, 10:27 PM
Don't worry, he will.

And thanks for the spoilers LAS.

I guess. Wonder if Naruto will showcase anymore wind jutsu? Surely the Rasenshuriken wasn't the only wind related attack in Naruto's arsenal.

~Heaven Help Us~
28th January 2009, 10:35 PM
I guess. Wonder if Naruto will showcase anymore wind jutsu? Surely the Rasenshuriken wasn't the only wind related attack in Naruto's arsenal.

Maybe right now, it is.

uber gon
28th January 2009, 11:08 PM
Maybe right now, it is.

Meh, at least he can control that jutsu, so that's something.

Horoika1
29th January 2009, 12:27 AM
It's great improvement at least!

HoennMaster
29th January 2009, 3:52 AM
At the moment it probably is his own Wind jutsu since the training was mainly for Sage mode.

uber gon
29th January 2009, 9:04 PM
At the moment it probably is his own Wind jutsu since the training was mainly for Sage mode.

Wonder if Naruto will get some weird toad based jutsu while in Sage Mode? I'd LOVE to see him with a tongue weapon or something.

Horoika1
29th January 2009, 9:38 PM
That sounds pretty disturbing uber gon, imho.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th January 2009, 10:00 PM
He'll probably make his own unique Wind Jutsus in the Future.

Horoika1
30th January 2009, 1:50 AM
At least...hopefully.

Haxon22
30th January 2009, 2:05 AM
I can see Naruto using his Tongue as a weapon lol

~Heaven Help Us~
30th January 2009, 3:02 AM
I can see Naruto using his Tongue as a weapon lol

I don't see that ever happening.

Haxon22
30th January 2009, 6:22 AM
Well correct me if im wrong but didn't Jariya use his tongue as a weapon before?

lucky_u
30th January 2009, 8:29 AM
Well correct me if im wrong but didn't Jariya use his tongue as a weapon before?

You must be meaning the frog's throat Jiraiya summoned, when he fought against Itachi and Kisame. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I forgot is it the throat or the stomach Jiraiya summoned.

PUR3N1NJA
30th January 2009, 8:30 AM
Wonder if Naruto will get some weird toad based jutsu while in Sage Mode? I'd LOVE to see him with a tongue weapon or something.

thx for the bad mental image

Haxon22
30th January 2009, 8:44 AM
No im not talking about that... didn't he use his tongue when he was fighting the Pain Bodies? I totally forgot

Lucario At Service
30th January 2009, 10:23 AM
As much as i remember Jiraiya never used his tongue for an attack. That was done by Shima (Ma Frog) during the fight with Pain to capture the Chameleon summon of Animal realm Pain.

You must be meaning the frog's throat Jiraiya summoned, when he fought against Itachi and Kisame. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I forgot is it the throat or the stomach Jiraiya summoned.
It was the stomach of a Fire Breathing Rock Toad that Jiraiya summoned to try capturing Itachi and Kisame.

Also the raws where out sometime ago & i just found a rough translation for the chapter (i don't know when it might get scanlated). Here is a rough summary of it,
"The scroll on the back of Naruto is used to reverse summon the clones form the mountain which where left to gather the nature chakra. After being summoned Naruto releases the jutsu & the Nature chakra transfer to the real one. Naruto was able to defeat God Realm in Taijutsu & then tried to kill GR with a Rasen Shuriken but was to do it because Hell Realm was able to bring Hungry Realm back. Naruto then gets info from Katsuyu about GR powers & also a possible solution to Hell Realms power. Naruto then transforms into a Rasen Shuriken which Hungry Pain stops but the Naruto captures him & then another Rasen Shuriken is sent after God Realm but at that moment his power are back which he uses to deflect the attack. At this moment Naruto covers Hungry Realms eyes & from behind attacks Hell Pain & defeats him to the surprise of GR Pain."

So this means that presently two Pain's are left God Realm & Hungry Realm. The next week would be great as i think Naruto won't have problem in defeating Hungry Realm but the main fight would start with God Realm. Also next week chapter is going to have some colour pics.

Haxon22
30th January 2009, 8:09 PM
Oic then my mistake

I know it won't happen but would it be a change of events if Jariya was still alive lol

uber gon
30th January 2009, 8:42 PM

I think it was a toad stomache.

Anyway it looks like Pein won't be able to make new bodies soon.

Haxon22
30th January 2009, 10:30 PM
Yup yup and God Realm got his powers back as well.

HoennMaster
30th January 2009, 11:58 PM
Well the chapter was good, but great, the Pain bodies are coming back and Pain is at full power again.

So Naruto did leave a Kagebunshin in the mountains. However, he just used up one of them and now Pain is at full power. This battle is getting good. Again I say though, this better be the last time these Pain bodies are revived.

Blaziryu
31st January 2009, 12:56 AM
Nagato/Pain is going to need some new bodies after the current battle. He better fish out Jiraiya from that lake. And if he kept Hanzo's corpse, he better get it out as well.

Haxon22
31st January 2009, 1:59 AM
Yeaaaa if the pain bodies keep coming back, then its gonna start be tedious

PUR3N1NJA
31st January 2009, 5:49 AM
Yeaaaa if the pain bodies keep coming back, then its gonna start be tedious

i agree and next chapter is in color im thinking the time skip will be over at the end of this year

HoennMaster
31st January 2009, 7:11 AM
Nagato/Pain is going to need some new bodies after the current battle. He better fish out Jiraiya from that lake. And if he kept Hanzo's corpse, he better get it out as well.

Isn't that what that one body is for? I thought that thing he summoned allowed him to revive the bodies?

Haxon22
31st January 2009, 7:20 AM
Ya it is sooo he doesn't need any more bodies

jiang
31st January 2009, 7:37 AM
i think we will see nagato/pain dead after this match. naruto still has one more clone on reserve. that is really handy. and he really has improved a lot.

Horoika1
31st January 2009, 2:07 PM
I can see Pein die against Naruto and we see Nagato finally.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st January 2009, 3:55 PM
Yeah, finally the real battle starts. They better not pull a Bleach now.

Horoika1
31st January 2009, 5:29 PM
If they do...I will be really mad that I won't read the manga until the Naruto vs. Pein fight is over, for real!

Unless it's a Sasuke vs. Madara fight...

Haxon22
31st January 2009, 9:21 PM
Ok but where is Sai?

Shadow Lucario
31st January 2009, 10:03 PM
Who knows? I can't wait to see Sasuke kill Danzo and the other elders. He is going to rip them apart!

Haxon22
31st January 2009, 10:23 PM
Considering that Naruto doesn't stop him first

~Heaven Help Us~
31st January 2009, 11:21 PM
Who knows? I can't wait to see Sasuke kill Danzo and the other elders. He is going to rip them apart!

LOL yeah, That'd be an awesome chapter.

Horoika1
1st February 2009, 12:34 AM
The fights I anticipate are:

Naruto vs. Pein (finale)
Sasuke vs. Madara
Sakura/Tsunade* vs. Konan
Naruto vs. Sasuke

*Unless she dies. / = Either or, not and.

Haxon22
1st February 2009, 12:37 AM
Hope Tsunade doesn't die although it would make sense for her to die since the other 2 Sanin are dead

~Heaven Help Us~
1st February 2009, 12:59 AM
Now, I don't think she will die until she announces Naruto as the 6th Hokage.

Haxon22
1st February 2009, 1:17 AM
Ok no one is answering my question... Where the hell is Sai? Did he just disappear or something?

Horoika1
1st February 2009, 3:32 AM
What could he be doing? Unless he was on a mission Tsunade sent him off like Guy and his squad.

~Heaven Help Us~
1st February 2009, 3:36 AM
What could he be doing? Unless he was on a mission Tsunade sent him off like Guy and his squad.

He is hiding with Danzou. He wants to help Konoha but Danzou orders him to stay.

Haxon22
1st February 2009, 4:02 AM
Oic well that makes sense

HoennMaster
1st February 2009, 7:15 AM
We don't know where he is. He hasn't been seen at all during this.

Horoika1
1st February 2009, 1:13 PM
If he died in the blast, I wouldn't mind. Even though Kishimoto would have made it dramatic.

Who thinks that Sai can die throughout the series? Anything's possible, especially after what happened to Kakashi...DEATH!

~Heaven Help Us~
1st February 2009, 2:32 PM
If he died in the blast, I wouldn't mind. Even though Kishimoto would have made it dramatic.

Who thinks that Sai can die throughout the series? Anything's possible, especially after what happened to Kakashi...DEATH!

Yeah but Kakashi's death wasn't tragic, there was noone around to make it tragic.

HoennMaster
2nd February 2009, 2:41 AM
No, it was basically "Die" (drops dead). I still have a gut feeling that Kishimoto will pull a fast one in that situation.

uber gon
2nd February 2009, 8:49 PM
LOL yeah, That'd be an awesome chapter.

I dunno? I'm at the point where part of me kinda sides with the elders and Danzo and I can see why they did all the stuff they did.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd February 2009, 11:32 PM
No, it was basically "Die" (drops dead). I still have a gut feeling that Kishimoto will pull a fast one in that situation.

Me too, such a stupid death for an Important Character.

and UG, that's your opinion.

uber gon
3rd February 2009, 4:37 AM
and UG, that's your opinion.

What do you think should happen to the elders and Hanzou?

Haxon22
3rd February 2009, 6:19 AM
I think Sauske will end up killing them

PUR3N1NJA
3rd February 2009, 7:40 AM
we'll i think if Sai is gona die it might as well be against Sasuke as he tries to bring him bak to the leaf

uber gon
3rd February 2009, 8:59 PM
we'll i think if Sai is gona die it might as well be against Sasuke as he tries to bring him bak to the leaf

I'm hoping Sai lives through all this, as unlikely as that may seem by now.

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd February 2009, 11:07 PM
What do you think should happen to the elders and Hanzou?

Sasuke should kill them off.

MarshtompMan
3rd February 2009, 11:33 PM
At least the elders thought they were benefitting the village, whereas Danzo is just crazy.
I shall not feel sorry for him when I see Sasuke impale him.

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd February 2009, 11:47 PM
Hey, in this Pain body, (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000136492/12.jpg)remember that someone has to touch him to see the thing in the background(his power) Naruto hasn't touched him at all, how come he can see it?

LonesomeDiamond
4th February 2009, 12:04 AM
It's either because Naruto can sense it in nature or because it is being used to revive bodies, not interrogate someone. I think it would be weird if it was still invisible when being used to revive a body...:\

~Heaven Help Us~
4th February 2009, 12:33 AM
It's either because Naruto can sense it in nature or because it is being used to revive bodies, not interrogate someone. I think it would be weird if it was still invisible when being used to revive a body...:\

yeah but he saw it, he didn't just sense it. And yeah it'd be pretty stupid if anyone can see him.

Gentleman Skeleton
4th February 2009, 6:19 AM
yeah but he saw it, he didn't just sense it. And yeah it'd be pretty stupid if anyone can see him.

Though in that same vein, if you see a body doing some strange things and then a body you just killed pops back up, you know you've got trouble.

Lucario At Service
4th February 2009, 3:59 PM
Well i don't know much but it seems that Naruto gets captured by Hungry Pain & it absorbs all of Naruto's chakra (Sage included) at the end of the chapter & Pain's last line for the chapter is "Capture of the Kyuubi : Mission Complete."
Spoiler Pic:- http://i40.*******.com/25rcqki.jpg

Atoyont
4th February 2009, 4:20 PM
OH SNAP
So, what are all of his bodies, and what do they all do?
God Realm: seems to have the power to control gravity, but it's got some serious limits...
Hell Realm: a soul sucking ability?
Animal Realm: summoning
Human Realm: ?
Demon Realm: ?
Hungry Realm: chakra absorption

This may be an interesting turning point, since the Kyuubi will, ultimately, need to be extracted from Naruto. However, as far as we know, extraction causes the death of the host, and there's no one to perform the sacrificial technique like Chiyo did for Gaara.

uber gon
4th February 2009, 7:23 PM
Hey, in this Pain body, (http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000136492/12.jpg)remember that someone has to touch him to see the thing in the background(his power) Naruto hasn't touched him at all, how come he can see it?

Maybe his Sage Chakra can help him see things others cannot under the same conditions.

HoennMaster
4th February 2009, 7:53 PM
I can't wait for next week now. :):P Can't wait to see what happens to Naruto.

uber gon
4th February 2009, 8:09 PM
I can't wait for next week now. :):P Can't wait to see what happens to Naruto.

Well apparently he gets caught. Heh, 10 bucks the Kyuubi goes 5 tails on Pein's ***.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th February 2009, 9:19 PM
UG, 20 bucks that it's a Kage Bunshin.

You know what sucks? that's basically the chapter end, so we have to wait for next week to see what happens.

Mawile XD
4th February 2009, 11:05 PM
OH SNAP
So, what are all of his bodies, and what do they all do?
God Realm: seems to have the power to control gravity, but it's got some serious limits...
Hell Realm: a soul sucking ability?
Animal Realm: summoning
Demon Realm: ?
Hungry Realm: chakra absorption

This may be an interesting turning point, since the Kyuubi will, ultimately, need to be extracted from Naruto. However, as far as we know, extraction causes the death of the host, and there's no one to perform the sacrificial technique like Chiyo did for Gaara.

Well, Demon Realm is a cyborg/android, because of all the mechanical parts... I'm sure that the heart remains, but the brain and other organs could be there as well... I'll edit your list according to my theories...

God Realm: The power to pull things in/push them away. Kind of like positive-negative and positive-positive/negative-negative charges... I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...
Hell Realm: The ability to manipulate souls... That would explain how he can bring back deceased Pains, and how he can glean information from them. I've got the feeling that if the soul is brought back into the dead body, unharmed, the body will be repaired, and brought back.
Animal Realm: Summoning...I'm curious as to how she can use all of that chakra, when she's summoning multiple huge, and powerful creatures...
Demon Realm: He's clearly once human, with nearly all machine parts. He needs a heart to manipulate chakra, but who knows what the specifications of his inner workings are...
Hungry Realm: The ability to steal chakra...

uber gon
5th February 2009, 4:42 AM

You know what sucks? that's basically the chapter end, so we have to wait for next week to see what happens.

Hopefully Naruto destroys some bodies before this page or it'll suck even more.

lucky_u
5th February 2009, 10:25 AM
Well apparently he gets caught. Heh, 10 bucks the Kyuubi goes 5 tails on Pein's ***.

ubergon, that kind of remind me of Sasuke. Will Naruto go Kyuubi? Or is it only a kage bunshin? Or will other people get 30 bucks?XD

5th February 2009, 7:07 PM
Or Naruto will have to learn to fight without that stupid fox....fox will be extracted, Naruto will survive by some miracle, he will be able to fuse with Ma and Pa and pwn everyone, become Hokage, do Sakura. End of Naruto =3

Atoyont
5th February 2009, 7:18 PM
But where does Sasuke come in? He's lost his Cursed Seal but now has to deal with the gradual blindness of the Mangekyou, and his problems need to be resolved. Which also involves Naruto beating him.

5th February 2009, 7:22 PM
The deal about Sasuke is it turns out he was just a genjutsu, never existed.

At least I hope =3 I hate Sasuke...

uber gon
5th February 2009, 8:57 PM
Or Naruto will have to learn to fight without that stupid fox....fox will be extracted, Naruto will survive by some miracle, he will be able to fuse with Ma and Pa and pwn everyone, become Hokage, do Sakura. End of Naruto =3

Do Sakura...right...

Will the series even GO that far?

Heh, maybe the ending will have a segment where we get some sex scene with Naruto and Sakura.:p

Gentleman Skeleton
5th February 2009, 9:18 PM
Well, Demon Realm is a cyborg/android, because of all the mechanical parts... I'm sure that the heart remains, but the brain and other organs could be there as well... I'll edit your list according to my theories...

God Realm: The power to pull things in/push them away. Kind of like positive-negative and positive-positive/negative-negative charges... I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...
Hell Realm: The ability to manipulate souls... That would explain how he can bring back deceased Pains, and how he can glean information from them. I've got the feeling that if the soul is brought back into the dead body, unharmed, the body will be repaired, and brought back.
Animal Realm: Summoning...I'm curious as to how she can use all of that chakra, when she's summoning multiple huge, and powerful creatures...
Human Realm: Ability to travel into minds of others
Demon Realm: He's clearly once human, with nearly all machine parts. He needs a heart to manipulate chakra, but who knows what the specifications of his inner workings are...
Hungry Realm: The ability to steal chakra...

Fixed for you.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th February 2009, 9:39 PM
But where does Sasuke come in? He's lost his Cursed Seal but now has to deal with the gradual blindness of the Mangekyou, and his problems need to be resolved. Which also involves Naruto beating him.

Sasuke isn't going blind. At least not yet. He has only used his MS like 2 times.

uber gon
5th February 2009, 11:06 PM
Sasuke isn't going blind. At least not yet. He has only used his MS like 2 times.

Well in earlier issues we see that his vision is getting raped during some fights.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th February 2009, 11:24 PM
Well in earlier issues we see that his vision is getting raped during some fights.

Well, cuz he is weak and he can't control it yet.

uber gon
6th February 2009, 2:01 AM
Well, cuz he is weak and he can't control it yet.

Maybe, but who knows.

Haxon22
6th February 2009, 3:36 AM
Doesn't look to weak to me

lucky_u
6th February 2009, 7:12 AM
Do Sakura...right...

Will the series even GO that far?

Heh, maybe the ending will have a segment where we get some sex scene with Naruto and Sakura.:p

I'm pretty sure we will see Naruto's children in the end, but surely not that scene, since this manga wasn't labelled with the sign "not suitable for people under 18".

HoennMaster
6th February 2009, 8:13 AM
The first two pages of the chapter feature the "puppets" is just funny, especially the Hokage faces.

Well, after seeing the end of the episode, I'm sure that the Fox is going to come out.

lucky_u
6th February 2009, 9:09 AM
Do anyone feel Naruto being capture is somewhat alike to Gaara being capture? Or is it just me?
Anyway, I'm pretty sure Pain will easily run away even with ninja attacking him. One move and everyone is pushed away. And Konoha has some ninja loss. Hey, maybe the Sand will make a rescue, but unlikely though.

MidnightMelody
6th February 2009, 1:07 PM
Well the akatsuki has captured the 9 tailed beast in 434. So Naruto is dead..... My guess Tsunade will use that Jutsu Chiyo used on Garra too bring Naruto back. Then when she dies Danzo will see it has a chance too become the 6th hokage and begin his plan. Naruto chooses too leave the village too go be a hermit like his mentor. Time will past and Sauske and Hawk will go to kill Danzo. Naruto learns of this and goes back too the village too find Danzo dead and an epic fight between freinds begins.

lucky_u
6th February 2009, 1:48 PM
Well the akatsuki has captured the 9 tailed beast in 434. So Naruto is dead..... My guess Tsunade will use that Jutsu Chiyo used on Gaara to bring Naruto back. Then when she dies Danzo will see it is a chance to become the 6th hokage and begin his plan. Naruto chooses to leave the village to to be a hermit like his mentor. Time passes and Sasuke and Hawk will go to kill Danzo. Naruto learns of this and goes back to the village to find Danzo dead and an epic fight between friends begins.

Too much errors in your post, so I edited.
8 tailed beast hasn't being captured, so first part won't come true untill another 10 or more chapters. Tsunade did not learn Chiyo's technique, so unfortunately you cannot revive anyone if they are dead. So, the starting part won't be much true, but the latter may make sense a bit. Unfortunately, Naruto will stop anyone evil like Danzo to be Hokage and thus unless Naruto suffers a serious memory loss or dead, it will be hardly possible for Danzo to be Hokage. The Sasuke part may come true. Your theory seems to have a lot of flaws.= =

uber gon
6th February 2009, 7:10 PM
Heh maybe we'll get to see Naruto go 5 tails. That, or maybe he learns how to go Kyuubi in a manner similar as Killer Bee.

Heck maybe Killer Bee arrives and saves Naruto's ***.

Pkmn Breeder Jack
6th February 2009, 10:07 PM
Well the akatsuki has captured the 9 tailed beast in 434. So Naruto is dead..... My guess Tsunade will use that Jutsu Chiyo used on Garra too bring Naruto back. Then when she dies Danzo will see it has a chance too become the 6th hokage and begin his plan. Naruto chooses too leave the village too go be a hermit like his mentor. Time will past and Sauske and Hawk will go to kill Danzo. Naruto learns of this and goes back too the village too find Danzo dead and an epic fight between freinds begins.

No, they didn't capture the 9 Tails, and Naruto isn't dead. The second Pain drained Naruto's chakra, causing him to fall out of sage mode. When he said "The Nine Tails is captured," he meant they had the host, and not that he had the actual beast.

Skiks
6th February 2009, 10:47 PM
I think you guys are forgetting the toads are charging their illusions. So they'll wake naruto up and use his last sage clone to finish the battle is my bet.