PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

uber gon
6th February 2009, 9:49 PM
I think you guys are forgetting the toads are charging their illusions. So they'll wake naruto up and use his last sage clone to finish the battle is my bet.

Maybe, but something tells me a major plot twist is going to occur before that happens.

Haxon22
7th February 2009, 12:54 AM
Killerbee will come and kill them all :)

PUR3N1NJA
7th February 2009, 12:55 AM
I'm pretty sure we will see Naruto's children in the end, but surely not that scene, since this manga wasn't labelled with the sign "not suitable for people under 18".

eh i would like to see naruto's kids odds are their just like him lol

lucky_u
7th February 2009, 4:02 AM
eh i would like to see naruto's kids odds are their just like him lol

I was hoping Naruto's goggle will be on their head. (Anyone still remember the goggle from the very first chapter?)

Pkmn Breeder Jack
7th February 2009, 4:05 AM
I was hoping Naruto's google will be on their head. (Anyone still remember the google from the very first chapter?)

I don't remember Naruto's head being used to advertise a large internet search engine. o_O

lol

Haxon22
7th February 2009, 4:42 AM
What exactly are the Toads doing again

HoennMaster
7th February 2009, 5:00 AM
It may just be me, but this seems like a good time to bring in those 3 ninjas on their way to Konoha. I always mix them up. Are they Cloud or Lightning ninja?

jiang
7th February 2009, 6:17 AM
i also dont think the kyuubi has been captured. it was a way to mislead readers to think that pain is indeed successful, anyways, it was only pain who said so, not yet end of story. anyway, didn't akatsuki need to get 8 tails first before they do 9 tails? so it will not be easy for them(akatsuki )(and author) to simply have naruto extracted of the kyuubi this early.

HoennMaster
7th February 2009, 6:20 AM
It is obvious they haven't captured the fox. Anyone who thinks so is just over thinking things. They just have Naruto.

lucky_u
7th February 2009, 7:47 AM
I don't remember Naruto's head being used to advertise a large internet search engine. o_O

lol

I apologize for that, didn't realise it until you mentioned it.><
Google should have me for advertising.XD

off topic.

Something tells me Naruto will have three kids. Anyone can make guess about future Naruto?

Jessie&James
7th February 2009, 7:50 AM
Maybe Naruto will marry Hinata?

...or Sakura (maybe after she dumps Sasuke, or has she already?)

lucky_u
7th February 2009, 8:03 AM
It may just be me, but this seems like a good time to bring in those 3 ninjas on their way to Konoha. I always mix them up. Are they Cloud or Lightning ninja?
They are Cloud ninja of the Lighting nation iirc.

i also dont think the kyuubi has been captured. it was a way to mislead readers to think that pain is indeed successful, anyways, it was only pain who said so, not yet end of story. anyway, didn't akatsuki need to get 8 tails first before they do 9 tails? so it will not be easy for them(akatsuki )(and author) to simply have naruto extracted of the kyuubi this early.

It is obvious they haven't captured the fox. Anyone who thinks so is just over thinking things. They just have Naruto.

Looks like everyone thinks that kyuubi has not been captured. I wonder the chakra absorbed can be used? If it's a yes, then it's a bit impossible for Naruto to escape isn't? By the way, is it possible for Madara to go to Konoha and teleport them back to Akatsuki's ground since he is not extracting 8 Tails?

HoennMaster
7th February 2009, 9:55 AM
...or Sakura (maybe after she dumps Sasuke, or has she already?)

?? What are you talking about. They never "went out".

Jessie&James
7th February 2009, 10:51 AM
?? What are you talking about. They never "went out".

Oops, my bad. When I said dump I meant that Sakura stop liking Sasuke.

Pkmn Breeder Jack
7th February 2009, 1:36 PM
I apologize for that, didn't realise it until you mentioned it.><
Google should have me for advertising.XD

off topic.

Something tells me Naruto will have three kids. Anyone can make guess about future Naruto?

No biggie. Made me laugh. XD

I dunno about having three kids. It would be pretty cool if his kids became their own team or something, but in Japanese culture, you usually only have two kids; or at least that's the stereotype Kishimoto uses. Just look at pretty much every other kid in the series, and they don't have more than one other sibling. Excluding Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro.

uber gon
7th February 2009, 7:49 PM
Killerbee will come and kill them all :)

Hopefully he arrives in 8-tails (or 7, depends on you perspective) form and decimates one of Pein's bodies.

Haxon22
7th February 2009, 8:21 PM
Yeaaaa but Sauske already captured him and those other ninjas are searching for him, so its gonna be a while till we see him

Mawile XD
7th February 2009, 9:23 PM
No, Sasuke did not capture him. Killerbee used a tentacle as a substitute.

uber gon
7th February 2009, 9:37 PM
No, Sasuke did not capture him. Killerbee used a tentacle as a substitute.

Thus my assuming we consider him a 7-tails.

Raging Flame
7th February 2009, 11:04 PM
Anyone who thinks the Kyubbi was taken, needs to read back to refresh they're memory. They need to take Naruto to that temple before they can extract it.

Mawile XD
7th February 2009, 11:07 PM
Thus my assuming we consider him a 7-tails.

Yes, but they also stated that the tentacles grow back, so I'm sure it'll be the same next time we see him.

Haxon22
7th February 2009, 11:16 PM
I have a feeling that Naruto and Killerbee are gonna be great friends :)

uber gon
8th February 2009, 12:14 AM
Yes, but they also stated that the tentacles grow back, so I'm sure it'll be the same next time we see him.

I suppose you're right. Heh I bet that bull is gonna be cranky for few issues.:p

Haxon22
8th February 2009, 1:17 AM
Sooo I believe that Sai will fight Sauske and Sauske kills him >_>

Mawile XD
8th February 2009, 1:28 AM
I'll never be sorry to see Sai and his skimpy clothes leave. >_> I hope he rots in a hole of hate, OR dresses like a normal human being.

I'm kinda thinking that Naruto won't meet Killerbee. The only reason that he was created was to show the eight-tails fail to be captured...

Haxon22
8th February 2009, 1:46 AM
Yea and wat else do you think he will do? I mean he's not just gonna go back home and act like nothing happened. He's prolly gonna find out about the 9 tailed fox (Naruto) and tries track him down or something like that.

Furthermore, what about Garra and his team. Do you think they will come to Naruto's aide?

Mawile XD
8th February 2009, 1:50 AM
Gaara's busy being Kazekage, if Konoha's in trouble, he'll help, but he can't turn up unless there's something serious going on. Killerbee was going to be a singer, I believe. I wouldn't mind if he didn't show up at all after this. He was awesome, pwning Sasuke like that, but anything else is redundant. It's too predictable, (him helping Naruto). I'd actually prefer Naruto spending time with the fox, and befriending it. I'd be interested if it could give Naruto some information about Minato and Madara, as well.

Haxon22
8th February 2009, 2:10 AM
Hmmmm that would be interesting, but its gonna take a whole lot of effort to try to befriend that creature, its gonna be like when Ichigo trying to control his hollow >_>

Haxon22
8th February 2009, 2:13 AM
Hmmmm that would be interesting, but its gonna take a whole lot of effort to try to befriend that creature, its gonna be like when Ichigo trying to control his hollow >_>

Also you don't think what's happening to Konoha right now is not considered serious?

I think we will see Gaara very soon. I mean they are allies after all.

HoennMaster
8th February 2009, 3:05 AM
Ok so I didn't start reading the spoilers until just after Sasuke and Itachi's fight, so I'm catching up via the English manga. Can someone tell me what the heck Hidan is doing when he lies on the ground with a spike, or something in his chest?

Horoika1
8th February 2009, 1:22 PM
PT1:

Oh dear...you really are behind.

Keep reading your manga or let someone else say it; I refuse to spoil.

PT2:

Hah! Anyone remember what I said a long time ago?

Naruto gets captured. Sasuke at sealing ritual. BUT Sasuke was on a secret mission to destroy Orochimaru and Akatsuki from the inside and saves Naruto after killing the rest of Akatsuki. But Sasuke only saves him because he wants to fight Naruto.

Now THAT would be a plot twist!

lucky_u
8th February 2009, 1:30 PM
No biggie. Made me laugh. XD

I dunno about having three kids. It would be pretty cool if his kids became their own team or something, but in Japanese culture, you usually only have two kids; or at least that's the stereotype Kishimoto uses. Just look at pretty much every other kid in the series, and they don't have more than one other sibling. Excluding Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro.

Now that I recall most ninja seems to have 1 or 2 children, exception for the Sand Siblings. I didn't thought very deep though. And, which ninja want to leave their children behind if they have a chance being killed somewhere? And most of the time they are not home. So, my imagination is busted.

Haxon22
8th February 2009, 6:21 PM
PT1:

Oh dear...you really are behind.

Keep reading your manga or let someone else say it; I refuse to spoil.

PT2:

Hah! Anyone remember what I said a long time ago?

Naruto gets captured. Sasuke at sealing ritual. BUT Sasuke was on a secret mission to destroy Orochimaru and Akatsuki from the inside and saves Naruto after killing the rest of Akatsuki. But Sasuke only saves him because he wants to fight Naruto.

Now THAT would be a plot twist!

Lol highly unlikely, but it would be cool if it happened

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
8th February 2009, 9:45 PM
How is an out-of-character, badly written plot-twist "cool"?

Of course, the toad's will cast a genjutsu to save Naruto, who'll then use the last clone to defeat Pain. However, if KIshimoto really loved us, he'd have the Rookie 6 be the ones to Naruto's aid, seeing as they're just standing aorund watching.

Haxon22
8th February 2009, 11:06 PM
^^ ummm because its something that we don't expect to happen buddy relax

And if u were reading the manga then you would know if the "rookie six" try to help then they would just be in the way >_>

Horoika1
9th February 2009, 2:53 AM
I, personally, want Sasuke to die. But using my reality principle, that is the only way I can see Sasuke return to Konoha without ill effects (jailed, executed, banished, etc.)

HoennMaster
9th February 2009, 2:58 AM
that is the only way I can see Sasuke return to Konoha without ill effects (banished)

LOL, that would be funny

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
9th February 2009, 5:28 AM
And if u were reading the manga then you would know if the "rookie six" try to help then they would just be in the way >_>

Unless, of course, Naruto is unconcious.

uber gon
9th February 2009, 4:20 PM

It'd probably be pretty funny though.

Shadow Lucario
9th February 2009, 9:56 PM
I would love to see Sasuke fight Pain since he is, obviously, stronger than Naruto. If he used Tsukoyomi on Pain it would be over. I doubt Kakashi is dead. He is such a vital character and he is supposed to be Rokudaime. If Chouza doesn't die and Kakashi dies then I am going to be ******. I don't think Naruto could befriend the Kyubi even if he wanted to.

Horoika1
10th February 2009, 2:49 AM
The Kyuubi is too...savage.

Kakashi is dead, for the umpteenth time! Where is Shinobi Pachirisu when you need him...

uber gon
10th February 2009, 3:37 AM
The Kyuubi is too...savage.

That could've been a result from Madara's Sharingan powers. For all we know he could really be a cute, fuzzy puppy in reality.:p

YEAH RIGHT!!!

bigpop618
10th February 2009, 3:40 AM
I would love to see Sasuke fight Pain since he is, obviously, stronger than Naruto. If he used Tsukoyomi on Pain it would be over. I doubt Kakashi is dead. He is such a vital character and he is supposed to be Rokudaime. If Chouza doesn't die and Kakashi dies then I am going to be ******. I don't think Naruto could befriend the Kyubi even if he wanted to.

well then looks like you'll be throwing a ***** fit then. He's dead.

Horoika1
10th February 2009, 4:01 AM
That could've been a result from Madara's Sharingan powers. For all we know he could really be a cute, fuzzy puppy in reality.:p

YEAH RIGHT!!!

That's the most likeliest thing to happen!

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
10th February 2009, 12:12 PM
I would love to see Sasuke fight Pain
Um... OK. I'm hoping that was a sick, sick joke. Like. Really sick. If it wasn't...

since he is, obviously, stronger than Naruto. If he used Tsukoyomi on Pain it would be over.

Firstly, there's nothing to suggest eye techniques work on the Rinnegan. Secondly, Sasuke being stronger than NAruto is completley debatable now, seeing as Sage-Mode is the hax Naruto's been needing the whole way through the manga.

uber gon
10th February 2009, 7:21 PM
That's the most likeliest thing to happen!

It would be pretty hilarious though.

Seriously, I'm hoping Naruto lives in the next chapter. Of course, we may get some serious plot twist in the middle, but who knows.

Mawile XD
10th February 2009, 9:42 PM
I phrased the post where I mentioned Naruto "befriending" the Kyuubi badly. I meant that they need to trust each other. The Kyuubi so far has been willing, almost eager for Naruto to draw off its power. Whether it has to do with self-preservation or the seal weakening, I have no idea, but I think that in order to become stronger, they'd do it. Naruto would have the drive to be able to bring back Sasuke, and the Kyuubi's shown that it wants Naruto to use its power. It doesn't want Naruto dead, and I think it's genuinely interested by Naruto. It may be a ruthless, savage monster, but there's no reason for it not to work with Naruto to make sure it isn't killed/extracted.

Horoika1
10th February 2009, 10:04 PM
It would be pretty hilarious though.

Seriously, I'm hoping Naruto lives in the next chapter. Of course, we may get some serious plot twist in the middle, but who knows.

Well, my idea of Sasuke fighting Madara to rescue Naruto at the sealing ritual seems credible. That could be the plot twist...

Now watch how I'm right!

uber gon
10th February 2009, 11:35 PM
Well, my idea of Sasuke fighting Madara to rescue Naruto at the sealing ritual seems credible. That could be the plot twist...

Now watch how I'm right!

I seriously think Sasuke would NOT help Naruto at this point. Well, unless it's because he wants to fight him, but I doubt it.

Horoika1
11th February 2009, 4:12 AM
Yeah that too, I just forgot to type it...

Shadow Lucario
11th February 2009, 5:17 AM
Um... OK. I'm hoping that was a sick, sick joke. Like. Really sick. If it wasn't...

Firstly, there's nothing to suggest eye techniques work on the Rinnegan. Secondly, Sasuke being stronger than NAruto is completley debatable now, seeing as Sage-Mode is the hax Naruto's been needing the whole way through the manga.

I wasn't joking. I would love to see how it would turn out.

Firstly, there is nothing that suggest they don't. I don't see why they wouldn't as the Rinnegan only grants the user to use all five(possibly six)elements. Secondly, Sasuke was able to kill one of the Sannin without a power up and that was months before where we are. Not only that but he held his own against Itachi who is said to be one of the greatest ninja to ever live. Naruto couldn't last a minute against him. That will be all I am saying for now. I am ready to hear your argument on how Naruto is stronger or equal to him in strength.

HoennMaster
11th February 2009, 5:32 AM
I'll admit I'm not the best at remembering all of this stuff so bear with me.

Now that that one body is gone Pain has to find new bodies if he wants to have six again right? Also, why does he have six again? (Like I said, forgetful)

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
11th February 2009, 5:41 AM
Firstly, there is nothing that suggest they don't. I don't see why they wouldn't as the Rinnegan only grants the user to use all five(possibly six)elements. Secondly, Sasuke was able to kill one of the Sannin without a power up and that was months before where we are. Not only that but he held his own against Itachi who is said to be one of the greatest ninja to ever live. Naruto couldn't last a minute against him. That will be all I am saying for now. I am ready to hear your argument on how Naruto is stronger or equal to him in strength.

Sasuke defeated a bed-ridden Orochimaru while exploiting Sharingan and CS2. He even admits that was the only reason he won to Suigetsu and Konan. Sasuke didn't hold a candle to Itachi, who was playing him as a fool, after the fight Madara even said the only reason Sasuke was still alive is because Itachi wasn't serious. Sasuke then went and got his butt handed to him by Killer Bee.

Naruto has shown super strength, speed and three power-house jutsu. and defeated all Pain bar God Realm at least once.

lucky_u
11th February 2009, 10:55 AM
I'll admit I'm not the best at remembering all of this stuff so bear with me.

Now that that one body is gone Pain has to find new bodies if he wants to have six again right? Also, why does he have six again? (Like I said, forgetful)

I only remember that there is six path, so there is six pain bodies. Hang on, Akatsuki had to wait for three years to capture the Tailed Beast. Could it be possible that Pain need three years to create his bodies? I just wondering about this.

Haxon22
11th February 2009, 3:16 PM
^^ hmmm that sounds reasonable

Horoika1
11th February 2009, 9:36 PM
Yeah, Sasuke really sucks E-Hero opened my eyes!

Anyone seen the spoilers yet? Preta Path is a frog now! Hah!

uber gon
11th February 2009, 9:56 PM
Anyone seen the spoilers yet? Preta Path is a frog now! Hah!

So another Pain bites the dust? Sweet.:p

Shadow Lucario
11th February 2009, 10:08 PM
Sasuke defeated a bed-ridden Orochimaru while exploiting Sharingan and CS2. He even admits that was the only reason he won to Suigetsu and Konan. Sasuke didn't hold a candle to Itachi, who was playing him as a fool, after the fight Madara even said the only reason Sasuke was still alive is because Itachi wasn't serious. Sasuke then went and got his butt handed to him by Killer Bee.

Naruto has shown super strength, speed and three power-house jutsu. and defeated all Pain bar God Realm at least once.

Naruto only did all of that while in Sage Mode. Let's see Naruto fight without it. Of course Sasuke is going to use the Sharingan. Why would he not use his Kekkai Genkai? How many variations of Chidori has Sasuke made in only a two and a half year time frame? A lot. It took Naruto a while to come up with RasenShuriken. That's the only power-house Jutsu of his I can think of right now so you'll have to remind me of the others. I enjoy debating with you. I finally have found someone who can argue against my points :)

I think there are Six Pains for the Six Paths, one for each element, one of which still has to be revealed.

LonesomeDiamond
11th February 2009, 10:43 PM
I haven't been reading your argument, but I just need to say Sasuke's "MANY chidori variations" aren't really that big of a deal. Chidori is a technique that only uses chakra NATURE, and not shape. All Sasuke did was add shape to the chidori and change it around. It's basicly the same thing, though. On the other hand, Naruto's Rasengan was ONLY shape. By adding Nature(which is alot harder apparently) he's made a technique that's inherently different from the rest...not simple at all.

Shadow Lucario
11th February 2009, 11:33 PM
I haven't been reading your argument, but I just need to say Sasuke's "MANY chidori variations" aren't really that big of a deal. Chidori is a technique that only uses chakra NATURE, and not shape. All Sasuke did was add shape to the chidori and change it around. It's basicly the same thing, though. On the other hand, Naruto's Rasengan was ONLY shape. By adding Nature(which is alot harder apparently) he's made a technique that's inherently different from the rest...not simple at all.

Let's take regular Chidori and Chidori Nagashi. What I get from what you are saying is that these two techniques are the same, no? In fact they are both different not only in how they are used, but what they do. Chidori is a technique that is used for assassinations. Chidori Nagashi is WAY different. Instead of focusing the Chakra into his hand, Sasuke focuses it to surround his body. If any part of a person touches this they are momentarily paralyzed, not killed whereas Chidori kills. Then there is Chidori Current. It is essentially the same thing as Chidori but again it is used very differently. Instead of trying to hit his opponent with the Chidori, Sasuke would slam his hand with Chidori into the ground, creating an electrical current (hence the name) to shoot through the ground and paralyze his opponent. That's not all it does. It also pushes Sasuke forward at a high speed. Now the opponent has two choices: 1. Stand still and get hit by the current becoming paralyzed and then hit by Sasuke or 2. Jump to dodge the current and still be hit by Sasuke.

There are two other Chidori techs, but let's skip them. Lastly we have Kirin. I wouldn't call it a Chidori tech, but it still uses the same element. Kirin is a mythical beast in Japanese mythology. It is an unavoidable technique. Chidori isn't. Chidori is WAY weaker than Kirin. Kirin would kill you instantly.

Horoika1
12th February 2009, 12:48 AM
Ugh...debating.

Well, I would join in the debate, but this debate does not appeal to me.

Now if it's about Kakashi's death...

MarshtompMan
12th February 2009, 2:54 AM
There is no debate about Kakashi's death.
He's dead, it's over, it's done with.

uber gon
12th February 2009, 3:20 AM
Wonder what'll happen to the next Pain body? Heck, what'll happen to Nagato after all this?

shiny gible
12th February 2009, 4:44 AM
lol that is very true Nagato is going to need to find a whole lot of bodies to replace all the ones that Naruto Killed, but thats If Pein survives somehow

Haxon22
12th February 2009, 5:35 AM
Well I would like to see more of that conversation that Kakashi was having with his dad.

uber gon
12th February 2009, 5:50 AM
lol that is very true Nagato is going to need to find a whole lot of bodies to replace all the ones that Naruto Killed, but thats If Pein survives somehow

Wouldn't it be weird if Nagato looked like Jabba the Hutt? I mean I'm under the impression that this guy hasn't moved in a long time, and the his abilities might screw him up physically, so he must look REALLY ****** up or something.

HoennMaster
12th February 2009, 8:11 AM
Now that was random.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
12th February 2009, 10:15 AM
Then there is Chidori Current. It is essentially the same thing as Chidori but again it is used very differently. Instead of trying to hit his opponent with the Chidori, Sasuke would slam his hand with Chidori into the ground, creating an electrical current (hence the name) to shoot through the ground and paralyze his opponent. That's not all it does. It also pushes Sasuke forward at a high speed. Now the opponent has two choices: 1. Stand still and get hit by the current becoming paralyzed and then hit by Sasuke or 2. Jump to dodge the current and still be hit by Sasuke.

Chidori Current is the same technique as Chidori Nagashi. Nagashi just translates as Current.

Naruto only did all of that while in Sage Mode. Let's see Naruto fight without it. Of course Sasuke is going to use the Sharingan. Why would he not use his Kekkai Genkai?.
Why would Naruto not use Sage Mode? Saying 'Naruto only did that while in 'Sage Mode' is like saying 'Sasuke only did that while using Sharingan'.
But the arguement is Sasuke NOW VS Naruto NOW. This is assuming Naruto uses Sage Mode and Sasuke uses Mangekyou. Sasuke has lost the ability to use CS2, which has been a vital part in all of his fights thus far. In exchanged, he's gained a technique we already know a Jinchuuriki can break and another that hasn't exactly had the best hit/miss ratio.

How many variations of Chidori has Sasuke made in only a two and a half year time frame? A lot. It took Naruto a while to come up with RasenShuriken. That's the only power-house Jutsu of his I can think of right now so you'll have to remind me of the others.

Naruto has made just as many variations of Naruto. Sauske's Chidori variations come down to Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon and Chidori Sword/Strong Spear. ONly one of which is a killing technique.
Naruto on the other hand, has Great Ball Rasengan, Rasenshuriken and the two Sage-mode variations, Sage tech: Great ball and Sage Tech: Group Rasengan. He also has a Wnd Release variation of the usual Rasengan.

It's not all that different.

Horoika1
12th February 2009, 5:42 PM
Whatever, I'll join the debate.

Naruto, at this moment, is stronger than Sasuke. NOW, when Sasuke unlocks more of his Mangekyou powers, it may either level out or surpass Naruto.

jiang
12th February 2009, 6:30 PM
Wouldn't it be weird if Nagato looked like Jabba the Hutt? I mean I'm under the impression that this guy hasn't moved in a long time, and the his abilities might screw him up physically, so he must look REALLY ****** up or something.

I am thinking he is all but skin and bones with an overly huge head for a really huge brain with bulging red eyes. alien-like if you may want to put it. I don't see him to be anymore appealing than jabba.

uber gon
12th February 2009, 8:02 PM
I am thinking he is all but skin and bones with an overly huge head for a really huge brain with bulging red eyes. alien-like if you may want to put it. I don't see him to be anymore appealing than jabba.

Well we can all agree Nagato will look pretty ****** up then. Heh, wonder what Madara really looks like now?

Shadow Lucario
12th February 2009, 10:40 PM
But the arguement is Sasuke NOW VS Naruto NOW. This is assuming Naruto uses Sage Mode and Sasuke uses Mangekyou. Sasuke has lost the ability to use CS2, which has been a vital part in all of his fights thus far. In exchanged, he's gained a technique we already know a Jinchuuriki can break and another that hasn't exactly had the best hit/miss ratio.

Just because Naruto is a Jinchuuriki doesn't mean he will be able to break out of Tsukoyomi. Remember he couldn't break out of Kabuto's Feather Illusion Jutsu? You might be saying, "That was about three years ago. He's way stronger now." Let's talk about something more recent, like when he met up with the phony Itachi. He STILL couldn't break out of the Genjutsu and Tsukoyomi is a Genjutsu on a whole other level. Yeah Amaterasu hasn't worked that well for Sasuke. He should give up on it -_-

Mawile XD
13th February 2009, 1:00 AM
Heh, except for the fact that Sasuke doesn't have Tsukoyomi. Besides, he has better chakra control now, and that's essential for breaking out of genjutsu.

Haxon22
13th February 2009, 2:09 AM
So anyone wondering what Zetsu is doing right about now

Shadow Lucario
13th February 2009, 2:25 AM
Heh, except for the fact that Sasuke doesn't have Tsukoyomi. Besides, he has better chakra control now, and that's essential for breaking out of genjutsu.

It is presumed he does. Besides he has some sort of Genjutsu that puts his opponent into a comatose state. Naruto had better Chakra control when he met the phony Itachi but he didn't break out of that Genjutsu now did he?

Horoika1
13th February 2009, 2:36 AM
Add Senjustu to it, and he'll break out of it.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
13th February 2009, 6:53 AM
So anyone wondering what Zetsu is doing right about now

Of course, it's the one thing we all care about. I wonder if he's in Konoha, having a feast.

Atoyont
13th February 2009, 3:29 PM
Naruto's Sage Chakra toadified and petrified Hungry Realm Pain (Naruto couldn't move so it was a perfect situation to accumulate Sage Chakra) so he broke free. Ma and Pa's Toad Song Genjutsu failed since Pain had faced it before; he uses his gravity abilities to bring Pa to him and he stabs the old frog. He then attacks Naruto with "Banshou Ten'in," slams him to the ground and stabs his hands to the ground. Meanwhile Shikamaru, Shikaku, Ino, and Inoichi discover Shizune's body. They work on figuring out the position of the true Pain (Nagato), and Inoichi has an epiphany.
Interesting chapter. It looks like the only one of Pain's puppets which are remaining is God Realm.

lucky_u
13th February 2009, 3:48 PM
Naruto's Sage Chakra toadified and petrified Hungry Realm Pain (Naruto couldn't move so it was a perfect situation to accumulate Sage Chakra) so he broke free. Ma and Pa's Toad Song Genjutsu failed since Pain had faced it before; he uses his gravity abilities to bring Pa to him and he stabs the old frog. He then attacks Naruto with "Banshou Ten'in," slams him to the ground and stabs his hands to the ground. Meanwhile Shikamaru, Shikaku, Ino, and Inoichi discover Shizune's body. They work on figuring out the position of the true Pain (Nagato), and Inoichi has an epiphany.
Interesting chapter. It looks like the only one of Pain's puppets which are remaining is God Realm.

Is it still spoiler? I mean, OM already released it's LQ version.
Off topic.
Now, what's interest me is what did Inoichi found out? Looking foward for next chapter. Oh, you missed the three giant frogs which had been beaten badly. (I can't remember their names except for Gamabunta if I spelled it correctly.)

uber gon
13th February 2009, 5:00 PM
Wonder what Pein will tell Naruto? We'll probably learn more about Pein and Konan's life post Jiraiya training.

Horoika1
13th February 2009, 9:18 PM
Very interesting chapter.

Poor Fukasaku...he's dead :(

MarshtompMan
13th February 2009, 9:57 PM
How many more toads shall die?!?!?!
I think next week we'll finally get to see the real Pain.

Horoika1
13th February 2009, 10:55 PM
Either next chapter or the chapter afterwards.

uber gon
14th February 2009, 10:13 PM
Very interesting chapter.

Poor Fukasaku...he's dead :(

He could still be alive...I think.

Shadow Lucario
15th February 2009, 1:11 AM
He could still be alive...I think.

He could still be alive, but I doubt it

uber gon
15th February 2009, 4:28 AM
He could still be alive, but I doubt it

I'm Pa will live, probably through some weird toad healing via Ma.

Horoika1
15th February 2009, 12:36 PM
I doubt it, and I really don't mind.

All these deaths, not much of a shock after Deathly Hallows.

Chibi Poke
15th February 2009, 9:27 PM
That chapter stunk! First Naruto petrified one body gets free and gets captured again.

Horoika1
15th February 2009, 9:44 PM
Yeah, but it sets the precedent of Pein's conversation with Naruto and Inoichi figuring out where the 7th Pein is.

uber gon
15th February 2009, 10:27 PM
Yeah, but it sets the precedent of Pein's conversation with Naruto and Inoichi figuring out where the 7th Pein is.

Plus we might get some epic plot twist in about Nagato.

Horoika1
16th February 2009, 12:52 AM
Hopefully. Plot twists are really fun, right?

uber gon
16th February 2009, 7:25 AM
Hopefully. Plot twists are really fun, right?

As long as they don't severely alter our perspectives about certain characters.

Shadow Lucario
16th February 2009, 7:43 AM
I wonder if Nagato still looks emo. I will laugh if he is bald and wrinkly cause he must not have seen sunlight for about twenty years

bookist
17th February 2009, 2:20 AM
As long as they don't severely alter our perspectives about certain characters.

Or it does not do a true happy ending where say nagato realizes the error in his way and apologizes *shudders at the thought*

Horoika1
17th February 2009, 4:13 AM
No, he's gonna die.

I actually think he'll die of "old age" after the giant Shinra Tensei shortening his life.

HoennMaster
17th February 2009, 8:03 AM
Does it shorten his life every time he uses it? (It is the same move he uses to block attacks correct?) If so I can see him becoming extremely weak from overuse and thus allowing Naruto to defeat him.

lucky_u
17th February 2009, 3:48 PM
Does it shorten his life every time he uses it? (It is the same move he uses to block attacks correct?) If so I can see him becoming extremely weak from overuse and thus allowing Naruto to defeat him.

If you are meaning the strong tech that destroy Konoha, yes, it will shorten his lifespan. Of course, normal repelling and attracting tech will only cause him to rest for a bit, which is 5 seconds interval. I don't see how your senario can come true by any chance. Overusing God Stand (if i remember it correctly) is very unlikely and I don't see Pain will have any reason to overuse it. And Naruto is suffering from hand injuries and lack of sage energy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't even see why will Kyuubi's chakra start to leak out now since Naruto is not knocked uncouncious and haven't lose his own chakra to restrain Kyuubi but unless Pain mentioned Sasuke there is a possibility. Any idea about Pain anyone?

SlwaBluPhnx
17th February 2009, 6:20 PM
His kyuubi chakra will heal his hand (or sage chakra), and he will charge pein or something. Naruto cannot be captured. And I dont think Kakashi is actually dead anyway, he has his angst to resolve, he would die much more dramatically.

Or sasuke will arrive, say "But, but I was gona destroy Konoha . . . sniff" and flip out and kill Pein, then Naruto and he become friends again (or this manga will last for another 5 years)

uber gon
17th February 2009, 9:33 PM
I SERIOUSLY dount Sasuke will arrive in the next chapter.

Horoika1
17th February 2009, 9:47 PM
Or maybe Sasuke comes, kills Pein and takes Naruto to the Sealing Room to take out the Kyuubi?

Seems like something he would do...

Shadow Lucario
17th February 2009, 10:17 PM
Sounds like something he WOULD do. Remember when they first met after the timeskip? He said he spared Naruto's life on a whim and that whim is gone. Also he said he would kill anyone who got in his way of killing the elders and Naruto said he would try to stop Sasuke. Not only that but Naruto also said he wouldn't kill Sasuke. So Naruto has two choices if Sasuke goes back to Konoha: Die or let Sasuke kill the elders.

I don't think Kakashi is dead. He was a main character and I highly doubt a main character would die of Chakra loss. That would be stupid.

17th February 2009, 11:56 PM
For the last time....KAKASHI IS DEAD.

If he wasn't dead, we would have seen him by now, like we have done with Hinata, Kiba and even that nameless Hyuga with Hinata! It's sad to admit, but Kakashi is gone. Even Naruto acknowledged that.

uber gon
18th February 2009, 3:06 AM
If he wasn't dead, we would have seen him by now, like we have done with Hinata, Kiba and even that nameless Hyuga with Hinata! It's sad to admit, but Kakashi is gone. Even Naruto acknowledged that.

Kakashi and unnamed Hyuga I'll accept. Hinata and Kiba I think are probably going to appear out of nowhere to help Naruto, THEN bite the dust.

Horoika1
18th February 2009, 3:08 AM
Sounds like something he WOULD do. Remember when they first met after the timeskip? He said he spared Naruto's life on a whim and that whim is gone. Also he said he would kill anyone who got in his way of killing the elders and Naruto said he would try to stop Sasuke. Not only that but Naruto also said he wouldn't kill Sasuke. So Naruto has two choices if Sasuke goes back to Konoha: Die or let Sasuke kill the elders.

I don't think Kakashi is dead. He was a main character and I highly doubt a main character would die of Chakra loss. That would be stupid.

That was a typo, I wanted to type would, but I got confused somehow >.>

Lucario At Service
18th February 2009, 2:28 PM
Well in the upcoming chapter we will be getting the first look on Nagato, the one controlling the Pain's body.
Spolier Pic of Nagato: http://i42.*******.com/124bgj8.jpg

Nothing much is known about the chapter except that Inoichi comes to the conclusion that the real body is somewhere on top of a high mountain in Konoha so that he could send his chakra to the bodies properly & easily. And also Naruto & Pain are having a talk about Peace and Justice, etc.

Atoyont
18th February 2009, 3:07 PM
Looks like his body's quite atrophied. I guess not doing your work makes you weak, so we'll just have to see how he is once all of the bodies are gone.

uber gon
18th February 2009, 4:31 PM
Looks like his body's quite atrophied. I guess not doing your work makes you weak, so we'll just have to see how he is once all of the bodies are gone.

Maybe he takes food pills to gain strength or something.

HoennMaster
18th February 2009, 7:32 PM
He looks like Orochimaru. That means! Just kidding.

bookist
18th February 2009, 9:36 PM
he looks like a lazy giant, just waiting to fight.

MarshtompMan
18th February 2009, 10:28 PM
Is he on a Metagross?!

18th February 2009, 11:16 PM
it does look like a Metagross xD

Well, he looks like he hasn't eaten anything in smages, and looks pretty weak xD. Sure he may have lots of chakra, but I bet a poke in the ribs would kill him

Horoika1
19th February 2009, 3:37 AM
Maybe he's so very weak because he inserts his soul into the Pein bodies? And with low chakra, even worse.

uber gon
19th February 2009, 3:56 AM
Is he on a Metagross?!

No, just some mech that I think helps his Rinnegan powers.

Shadow Lucario
19th February 2009, 4:16 AM
Wait, wouldn't the Byakugan be able to see the Pains receiving the Chakra? Wouldn't it be easier to find him that way?

Atoyont
19th February 2009, 4:30 AM
The Byakugan's range isn't anything amazing...
I'd say that on average, it'd be about 100 meters. Neji's got it boosted to 1000 meters, but that's not even a whole mile and it's not a stretch to say that Nagato would be more than a mile away. Still, you bring up a good point, but I'm not sure if the Byakugan can see Chakra that's moving through the air.

Horoika1
19th February 2009, 11:14 PM
Yeah, it's possible. But remember, they couldn't call for pro-Byagukan users because Pein came by and attacked!

Atoyont
20th February 2009, 3:47 AM
Oh wait, Neji's out on a mission anyway.
So he couldn't have helped.

bookist
20th February 2009, 4:41 AM
Who else is on a mission anyway?

HoennMaster
20th February 2009, 6:54 AM
Kind of a boring chapter, but good dialouge wise I guess. Seems like the real Pain (Nagato) will do something next chapter, but I'm not sure.

20th February 2009, 7:42 AM
Well, Hinata and that random nameless Hyuga are still in Konoha. Of course, her byakugan isn't as powerful as Neji's, but oh well.

Also, Metagross-Pein (that's his name now) has turned into one of those "Look at me, I have crap past so I'll teach the world by making it go boom" complexes...I hope Madara isn't this cliche....

Also, Konan looks really concerned when Pein started coughing...I think she wuurvs him. Seriously, all other Akatsuki pairs we've seen so far haven't given a flying monkeys about their partners (heck, Kakazu killed all his previous partners).

jiang
20th February 2009, 9:04 AM
I was right on nagato being skin and bones although i did not expect him to be a fan of a metagross. hehehe

Blaziryu
20th February 2009, 2:55 PM
I wasn't that surprised by Nagato's appearance. I knew he would end up looking like a sick person. At least he has some impressive technology.

uber gon
20th February 2009, 5:11 PM
I wasn't that surprised by Nagato's appearance. I knew he would end up looking like a sick person. At least he has some impressive technology.

Wonder if that machine thingy has some offensive capabilities?

jiang
20th February 2009, 6:43 PM
Wonder if that machine thingy has some offensive capabilities?

yeah maybe so. who knows, he might do a meteor mash or something. but seriously, with him coughing up blood, he seems to be dying...

uber gon
20th February 2009, 7:16 PM
yeah maybe so. who knows, he might do a meteor mash or something. but seriously, with him coughing up blood, he seems to be dying...

Well that, or maybe that "blood" is some metal produced by those cables he's attached to.

Horoika1
20th February 2009, 11:42 PM
I can see him die. I can't see him be killed by a character.

uber gon
21st February 2009, 10:55 PM
I can see him die. I can't see him be killed by a character.

I'd complain that that would be too undynamic, but Kimimaro and Itachi died the same way, so it's not too shocking.

HoennMaster
21st February 2009, 10:57 PM
I wonder if anyone will actually meet him for more then a second. I'm sure someone will come find him, and then he'll blow them off the mountain.

I really hope Konan does something soon.

Haxon22
21st February 2009, 11:44 PM
Geez I knew Nagato was going to look ugly... but not hideous!!

Lmao he does look like Metagross

Shadow Lucario
22nd February 2009, 5:11 AM
Also, Konan looks really concerned when Pein started coughing...I think she wuurvs him. Seriously, all other Akatsuki pairs we've seen so far haven't given a flying monkeys about their partners (heck, Kakazu killed all his previous partners).

Itachi and Kisame say hi

Sapphiredragon929
22nd February 2009, 7:23 AM
Konan won't do anything. She's powerless. Anyone can beat her if they just get a water gun.

Haxon22
22nd February 2009, 8:55 AM
Lmao yeaa she's pretty much useless, I can see Nagato getting rid of her if she gets in the way orsomething

Horoika1
22nd February 2009, 3:21 PM
I don't think. And if she were to die and he survives (doubt it), he'll preserve her body as another Pein body.

uber gon
22nd February 2009, 11:37 PM
Geez I knew Nagato was going to look ugly... but not hideous!!

Lmao he does look like Metagross

Actually the machine he was in looks like a Metagross, Nagato himself looks like Charon in God of War: Chains of Olympus.

Haxon22
22nd February 2009, 11:47 PM
Anyways can't believve Guy and the rest of the them aren't back yet...

uber gon
22nd February 2009, 11:58 PM
Anyways can't believve Guy and the rest of the them aren't back yet...

They'll probably be back soon.

Horoika1
23rd February 2009, 12:14 AM
Maybe Inoichi and the rest will find them and use Neji's Byakugan to track Nagato down.

Haxon22
23rd February 2009, 12:15 AM
So when do you think Killerbee will be off his "Vacation" lol

Horoika1
23rd February 2009, 12:16 AM
No idea. I don't think we'll see him until near the end. But before the Sasuke vs. Naruto finale, obviously.

Haxon22
23rd February 2009, 12:22 AM
Although im glad too see wat Nagato looks like, I hope they don't switch to him for a whole chapter. I want to see the conclusion of the Naruto VS God Realm Pain

HoennMaster
23rd February 2009, 6:31 AM
Lmao yeaa she's pretty much useless, I can see Nagato getting rid of her if she gets in the way orsomething

Doubt it, they have been together since they were kids.

I just wonder what will happen with Akatsuki if Pain is defeated. I wonder what Madara will do.

Adeku
23rd February 2009, 6:38 AM
Doubt it, they have been together since they were kids.

I just wonder what will happen with Akatsuki if Pain is defeated. I wonder what Madara will do.

Madara will try to take over the world... Starting with Konoha.

shiny gible
23rd February 2009, 7:45 AM
Naw I dont think that Madara will take over the world, because in the end after Sasuke fights Naruto again, he will probaly go after Madara because remember He helped Itachi kill the Uchiha clan orders or not or at least Naruto and will team up to kill Madara and then fight each other, but wow thats going to be one hell of a fight though Sasuke vs Sage Naruto..... we all know who will win that fight lol

HoennMaster
23rd February 2009, 8:41 AM
Not exactly what I meant, that is obvious. I mean what will happen first, such as telling everyone about Pain's death, what will happen with the other members, etc.

Horoika1
23rd February 2009, 9:06 PM
Well, I think Madara will begin taking control of Akatsuki (again). Sasuke is going to want revenge for the Uchiha Clan Massacre.

I just don't see a way for Sasuke to fight Naruto. Sasuke doesn't want anything to do with Naruto, so will try to avoid him.

shiny gible
23rd February 2009, 9:10 PM
True Sasuke has doesnt want anything to do with Naruto, but remember Naruto keeps trying to bring Sasuke back to the Konoha, and then he always says he will bring him back with force if he has to so Sasuke wont have to choice but to fight against Naruto
right?

uber gon
23rd February 2009, 9:54 PM
True Sasuke has doesnt want anything to do with Naruto, but remember Naruto keeps trying to bring Sasuke back to the Konoha, and then he always says he will bring him back with force if he has to so Sasuke wont have to choice but to fight against Naruto
right?

They'll probably resolve their fight peacefully after whatever happens, then Danzou will probably stab Naruto, prompting Sasuke's revenge against him.

Horoika1
23rd February 2009, 10:33 PM
No offense, but that is cheesy uber gon.

Shadow Lucario
23rd February 2009, 11:27 PM
Like I said earlier Naruto has two choices if Sasuke goes to Konoha:

1 Die

2 Let Sasuke destroy the village

He said he wasn't going to kill Sasuke no matter what and Sasuke seems bent on this whole revenge thing. If Naruto can't talk some sense into Sasuke then bye-bye rest of Konoha. It seems like Naruto is the only one who has a chance of stopping Sasuke now. If not then he will die

Haxon22
24th February 2009, 2:31 AM
Well anyways I don't see them fighting for quite a while.

Lmao Uber Gon that is so lamo haha

uber gon
24th February 2009, 2:55 AM
No offense, but that is cheesy uber gon.

I know, but this manga has been getting a little cliché lately.

Haxon22
24th February 2009, 3:21 AM
So how is Naruto gonna get out of his little predicament right now

HoennMaster
24th February 2009, 6:06 AM
To be honest, there really aren't to many ways to make the manga end with out cliche or cheesiness.

Horoika1
24th February 2009, 12:16 PM
I can see everyone dying at the end though.

shiny gible
24th February 2009, 9:56 PM
Naw I couldnt I can just see Naruto becoming Hokage then dying
The rest of the ninjas like Kakashi is going to be in the hospital for a very long time because of what happened to them

Mawile XD
24th February 2009, 10:04 PM
Ahem.

Kakashi's dead. Next people will say Jiraiya is... -_-;

Shadow Lucario
24th February 2009, 10:14 PM
It actually hasn't been said that Kakashi died. That would be stupid if he just died like that. Jiraiya's death has actually been confirmed by Fukasaku so we know he is dead. If Kakashi doesn't die then I will come here and say,"I told you so!" in big bold letters. Besides he can't die yet! We still need to see what's under his mask!

uber gon
24th February 2009, 10:55 PM
It actually hasn't been said that Kakashi died. That would be stupid if he just died like that. Jiraiya's death has actually been confirmed by Fukasaku so we know he is dead. If Kakashi doesn't die then I will come here and say,"I told you so!" in big bold letters. Besides he can't die yet! We still need to see what's under his mask!

We could always see it during his autopsy.

Mawile XD
24th February 2009, 11:04 PM
The whole point of Kakashi's mask is to hide his face. I prefer it as a mystery. And Naruto couldn't sense Kakashi's presence in Konoha, so yeah, he's dead. Kakashi stated that he would die, and he wouldn't have gotten a touching sendoff if he was going to come back so easily.

Shadow Lucario
24th February 2009, 11:10 PM
He couldn't sense his presence because he didn't have any Chakra. That's how he knew who was in the village and who wasn't. We have seen many people go to absolute zero Chakra and still survive. Naruto said he was going to die on many occasions but he is still alive. Same thing with Sasuke and other characters. I don't really consider saying, "It may take a while," a touching sendoff. We don't even know what he said to his dad.

Horoika1
25th February 2009, 12:02 AM
Like who has had 0 chakra and survived? Kakashi himself said he was going to die.

HoennMaster
25th February 2009, 2:37 AM
Not taking sides here, but still, this manga has given some situations like this before and turned out the opposite way of what some expected.

Although I do agree that it wasn't a touching "send-off".

The Red
25th February 2009, 3:02 AM
Jiraiya's death was almost foreshadowed to death (no pun intended). For a character as significant as Kakashi to just disappear like that with so little warning is unusual, to say the least. Although I'm leaning towards him being dead, I wouldn't be surprised to see him waking up in a hospital after the big fight, reflecting on the life he's lived in vivid detail. After all, Kishi's been throwing curve balls like there's no tomorrow ever since the time-skip started.

uber gon
25th February 2009, 3:06 AM
Jiraiya's death was almost foreshadowed to death (no pun intended). For a character as significant as Kakashi to just disappear like that with so little warning is unusual, to say the least. Although I'm leaning towards him being dead, I wouldn't be surprised to see him waking up in a hospital after the big fight, reflecting on the life he's lived in vivid detail. After all, Kishi's been throwing curve balls like there's no tomorrow ever since the time-skip started.

Meh, I'm just hoping the Kakashi coming back to life isn't too cliché.

MarshtompMan
25th February 2009, 3:59 AM
I still stand with my feet nailed to the floor about Kakashi being dead.
If he isn't, then you may rip my feet off the floor and throw me away like Britney Spears did with her career.

uber gon
25th February 2009, 5:54 AM
If he isn't, then you may rip my feet off the floor and throw me away like Britney Spears did with her career.

Well she just releashed a new album...Not that I would ever listen to it.

Wonder if Killer Bee will appear at this point?

thunderblade12
25th February 2009, 5:58 AM
There are new spoilers. Looks like Naruto releases up to the 6th tail of the kyubi on Pein.

What is that skeleton looking this surrounding the foxes body....?

uber gon
25th February 2009, 6:05 AM
There are new spoilers. Looks like Naruto releases up to the 6th tail of the kyubi on Pein.

Ooh, **** is going to go down here!:p

Lucario At Service
25th February 2009, 6:41 AM
Here is the spoiler pic of Naruto in 6-tail mode.
http://i41.*******.com/2lt4lmb.jpg
I think that skeleton thing on him is actually Naruto's skeleton talking the form of Nine-Tails skeleton.

Edit:- I think after this upcoming chapter we might get to see what would happen if the Nine-Tails power & the Nature Chakra are combined together because if i remember correct when Naruto chages to his Kyuubi mode even his Shadow Clones couldn't handle the power of the Kyuubi. So it might be possible that the Clone left at the mountain would propably won't be able to handle the Kyuubi's chakra & would be forced to cancel itself (somehow) & the amount of Nature Energy which it stored in itself would get transfered to Naruto.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2009, 7:46 AM

Oh, burn!!

EDIT: Lucario At Service took what I was going to say -_- Shiny Gible thinks it's fake cause Naruto hasn't gone five tails before

HoennMaster
25th February 2009, 7:54 AM
It was posted over and hour ago.....

Looks like an interesting chapter. I really can't make any predictions now. I can see him kicking Pain's ***, or Pain stopping the fox.

Although I'm leaning towards him being dead, I wouldn't be surprised to see him waking up in a hospital after the big fight, reflecting on the life he's lived in vivid detail. After all, Kishi's been throwing curve balls like there's no tomorrow ever since the time-skip started.

That's my exact position. To me it just seems stupid to him just drop dead basically and nothing really happens after that (although Naruto is battling still).

Britney jokes are not amusing anymore (although I never thought they were anyway).

Well she just released a new album...Not that I would ever listen to it.

A very great and amazing number 1 album to be exact. I love it, one of her best.

I'm guessing that it is the fox's skeleton, and then once he went full nin-tails the "true" body of the fox would cover it.

Lucario At Service
25th February 2009, 10:36 AM
Shiny Gible thinks it's fake cause Naruto hasn't gone five tails before
Didn't it happen before also, they never truely showed us the two tail form of Naruto have they till now in the Manga. We only saw two-tail form only once when Naruto was angry on Deidara but Kakashi stoped its growth in midway.
So why can't it be done same for the 5th-tail. And it is completely confirmed that the pic is the real thing.

uber gon
25th February 2009, 5:07 PM
Here is the spoiler pic of Naruto in 6-tail mode.
http://i41.*******.com/2lt4lmb.jpg
I think that skeleton thing on him is actually Naruto's skeleton talking the form of Nine-Tails skeleton.

Yep, **** is going to go down next chapter.

ShadowDino
25th February 2009, 9:03 PM
And the trigger for 6-tails mode is...

Hinata's apparent death

Horoika1
25th February 2009, 9:31 PM
Chapter 438 is going to be really interesting.

This one is just setting the pretense for 438. 437 is just gonna be a bit interesting because Naruto went 6-Tails.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2009, 11:24 PM
Didn't it happen before also, they never truely showed us the two tail form of Naruto have they till now in the Manga. We only saw two-tail form only once when Naruto was angry on Deidara but Kakashi stoped its growth in midway.
So why can't it be done same for the 5th-tail. And it is completely confirmed that the pic is the real thing.

That's what I was telling him. If he lost control with 4 tails I wonder what's going to happen now.

Horoika1
26th February 2009, 1:39 AM
Deva is dead, for sure now.

uber gon
26th February 2009, 2:43 AM
And the trigger for 6-tails mode is...

Hinata's apparent death

Wonder if seeing Sakura dead will make Naruto go full 9-tails? Just a thought.

Atoyont
26th February 2009, 3:28 AM
Wonder if seeing Sakura dead will make Naruto go full 9-tails? Just a thought.
No, Naruto just fights for his friends. You'll get no sympathy from him when he taps into the power of the Kyuubi, and you'd be hard pressed to prepare yourself.

On a more serious note:
How would Hinata die? If I recall correctly, we just saw her seeing Naruto's battle a few chapters ago. Unless she's moronic enough to go rush into battle with the most potent villain that has yet been displayed in the series, there's no good way that she could have died.

HoennMaster
26th February 2009, 5:08 AM
As said, it makes no sense. They even told Hinata not to interfere, and I doubt she would.

26th February 2009, 6:52 AM
Who says it's Hinata who goes to the battle? Maybe the battle goes to Hinata? Maybe Naruto/Pein throws the other one into Hinata's vicinity (not deliberatly near Hinata of course) and Pein decides to take the opportunity to use a hostage, or possibly to get more information on Naruto mid-fight (as maybe Pein could realise Hinata knows Naruto, and think maybe she might know his weakness)

As for the Skeleton...maybe that is the 9-tails fox trying to manifest itself, but at 6-tails that's all it's chakra can do - a skeleton. I bet as the number of tails increase, the more fox-like he'll appear. Like at 7 maybe he'll gain muscle, at 8 he'll gain skin and at 9 it will be a full manifestation.

Lucario At Service
26th February 2009, 9:24 AM
On a more serious note:
How would Hinata die? If I recall correctly, we just saw her seeing Naruto's battle a few chapters ago. Unless she's moronic enough to go rush into battle with the most potent villain that has yet been displayed in the series, there's no good way that she could have died.
Well thats what the unconfirmed spoiler actually suggest. It seems that she goes to save him & gets killed (one unconfirmrd spoiler suggest that she gets seriously hurt). But since it is not confirmed till now, it is possible that it is fake.

As for the Skeleton...maybe that is the 9-tails fox trying to manifest itself, but at 6-tails that's all it's chakra can do - a skeleton. I bet as the number of tails increase, the more fox-like he'll appear. Like at 7 maybe he'll gain muscle, at 8 he'll gain skin and at 9 it will be a full manifestation.
Well my guess is at 7-tails we would see the complete skeleton of the Nine-tails covering Naruto (the skeleton would be on the surface like the 6-tails form). As for the eight tails, it would be a semi-giant form of the original nine-tails & the skeleton would now be part of the inside of 8 tail body with muscle & all, but the face of it would be similar to how the 4-tails & 6-tails form has (that means it would be the mixture of both naruto & nine-tails fox's face). And at the last tails we would see the complete Nine-tails form.

26th February 2009, 4:49 PM
To be honest, I doubt Kishimoto will kill Hinata off. If he wanted to do that, he could have just have her die in the mass explosion of Konoha. If anything I'd expect her to be seriously hurt, but not killed. That random Hyuga though? Bah, away with him!

uber gon
26th February 2009, 7:48 PM
Maybe Pein amputates Hinata, or something.

6-tails looks neat.

26th February 2009, 9:23 PM
How can you AMPUTATE a person? do you mean DECAPITATE?

uber gon
26th February 2009, 10:47 PM
How can you AMPUTATE a person? do you mean DECAPITATE?

Oh right decapitate, sorry.

Anyway I don't think Hinata will die.

Haxon22
27th February 2009, 12:31 AM
That would be unexpected iff Hinita dies

uber gon
27th February 2009, 12:38 AM
That would be unexpected iff Hinita dies

Plus Nauhina fans will start one heck of a flame war.

Horoika1
27th February 2009, 3:05 AM
Yeah, Hinata dying would be uncalled for. And it would be a really stupid way to die. And she still hasn't showcased anything awesome.

Raging Flame
27th February 2009, 4:47 AM
I couldent really tell from the pics but did Hinata get impaled by a spike? It looks like she got pushed but that might gave also been her being launched from getting hit. Just want some clarification. :p

Ginji
27th February 2009, 5:03 AM
man the author better not kill Hinata off (*sniff* I smell a very very strong flame war) T_T

Haxon22
27th February 2009, 5:18 AM
Well if she is injured/dead I see Narutos Kyuubi coming out >_>

Shadow Lucario
27th February 2009, 5:20 AM
Anyone else read it? A lot of you are probably disappointed/angry. I can't believe Hinata just got killed like that. Well I like Neji better, but that's not the point. She told Naruto her feelings and just got killed. At least we still have Neji

Ginji
27th February 2009, 5:25 AM
^ummmm I never liked Neji that much

Shadow Lucario
27th February 2009, 5:27 AM
How can you not like Neji? He's conifdent, strong, and the only one from the Leaf that was in the original 12 Genin to become a Jonin. That's gotta mean something

Ginji
27th February 2009, 5:30 AM
How can you not like Neji? He's conifdent, strong, and the only one from the Leaf that was in the original 12 Genin to become a Jonin. That's gotta mean something
hmmm I understand that but still I just don't like him that much (I don't hate him tho)

thunderblade12
27th February 2009, 6:01 AM
Neji's returning to Konoha with Gai and Lee, hes gonna be ****** too.

I don't know about Kakashi, but if Hinata's dead I'm sure they'll bring her back to life.

Haxon22
27th February 2009, 6:06 AM
Wat a tragic episode V_V

Hmmm but didn't this kinda happen on Yu Yu Hakisho?

HoennMaster
27th February 2009, 6:13 AM
Aww hell, shipping chapter. I don't think Hinata is dead. Kind of a quick and random death.

lucky_u
27th February 2009, 6:21 AM
Aww hell, shipping chapter. I don't think Hinata is dead. Kind of a quick and random death.

I hope she did not die, but from what Pain's says, she seems to be dead. Just a coffession of love, then she fight, and lay down. This week chapter is horrible, I wonder what will my friends say about this.

Shadow Lucario
27th February 2009, 6:33 AM
Well now we know Deva Path will have a challenge fighting Naruto now. I mean Naruto was crazy strong when he had four tails. I can't wait to see what he can do with six.

27th February 2009, 6:50 AM
Seriously though...Why did Kishi have to kill off Hinata? Only reason I can see it is so he can start to make Sakura move in on Naruto, also, her death so far seems pretty damn meaningless. A trigger for the six-tails transformation....is that ALL she died for? Just so Naruto can gain an extra two-tails? She didn't even do anything to help Naruto like she said she would, she just appeared and got killed right off the bat. I mean, could have at least took the blades out of Naruto. Also, her just confessing her love and dying is pretty terrible, Naruto didn't really get any time to react to it, so I guess NaruHina fans will never know Naruto's feelings on the matter (except for shock, which you'd probably experiance if you returned or didn't return the feelings - I wouldn't know, I'm as popular as the plague). I do wonder if Pein will be able to fight against the Six-Tails, as when he was four-tails he pretty much destroys everything. I wouldn't be suprised if Danzo tries to say Naruto's 6-tailed transformation caused the destruction of Konoha.

One thing I can say is....Neji's gonna be sooooo ******.

R.I.P. Hinata Hyuga
Chapter 34 - Chapter 347

ShadowDino
27th February 2009, 7:00 AM
...Offscreen "Death"?

Yeah, that shoots up Hinata's survival odds. I bet the whole confession thing triggered something in Pain that made him hesitate.

RageKaiser
27th February 2009, 7:01 AM
I'm saddened by this, While I was not a NaruHina Supporter, I did like Hinata as a character, and for her to die just like this...it's just...bleh. Idk, This killed my liking of the series a bit more.
Kishimoto should be more like Oda, not killing off all the characters just to pull in ratings. *sits next to his one piece manga and pouts*

warnerbroman
27th February 2009, 8:20 AM
by the way thing look she dead or critically injured we never see the body

Lucario At Service
27th February 2009, 8:32 AM
How would it be if Pain actually didn't kill Hinata but instead stabbed her left eye. And after this we would see Hinata getting Kakashi's Sharingan Eye as a replacement for her lost eye. Or else we would see something opposite happening here, like they give Hinata's Byakugan eye to Kakashi.
I know this is very wild theory & i myself don't see anything like this happening.

squirtleking
27th February 2009, 10:57 AM
MOTHER****ER!!!!!

Bring on the flame wars, can't believe he just killed Hinata off after all that, just to (presumably) clear the way for Sakura! After giving her focus at the very end of Naruto part 1 going all "I'm going to get a lot stronger", she just DIES?!

Good to see Naruto going ape**** though, glad to see he does care, even if only as a friend. Pain had better not finished Hinata off, or Hiashi/Neji will be throwing down on "random Hyuuga bodyguard"when they get back.

MidnightMelody
27th February 2009, 12:02 PM
Dude that new 6 tails is insane!!!!!!! It pulled out Naruto's spine! I t was sick. But for real why did it take Hinata 10 years to admit her love? Does that mean we have to wait longer till Ten-Ten does anything usefull?

I doubt she died! the whole "Death of Kakashi" thing has been around since nov but know one has the real word yet.

Neji's returning to Konoha with Gai and Lee, hes gonna be ****** too.

I don't know about Kakashi, but if Hinata's dead I'm sure they'll bring her back to life.

Via the power of shenron the eternal dragon!

MugenKeiji
27th February 2009, 12:21 PM
I don't necessarily mind what happened this chapter but did Kishi HAVE to put an "Idiot Ball" in Hinata's hands?

Let's review

Naruto: Ow...I can't move. Pain's chakra has me pinned down and he didn't hit any vitals...

Hinata: Naruto!

Naruto: ...!?

Hinata: Hands off my man!

Naruto: Get out of here idiot! You're not even on the same level!

Hinata: I know, but you've changed me so much and seeing you like this finally gives me the courage to admit my feelings not unlike a bad Pokemon shipping fanfic from the late 90s. I'd rather die than lose you!

Pain: Okay, SHINRA TENSEI!

*unclear panels due to lack of color, leaving it to our imaginations*

Pain: And now in a fashion of Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, I will use this tragedy to bring out the monster I've been needing.

Naruto: What would you know about my pain? My sorrow? Now Hinata will never cry, laugh or get...

Pain: One game reference at a time please.

*END*

Ryuusei
27th February 2009, 12:29 PM
imo, I'm glad he killed of Hinata.

She's useless, I hate her and she had no potential anyway.

Her arc was complete with her confession to Naruto and standing up to others to protect the people she loves.

Plus, it was kind of hinted since there was this artwork thing going around the sidelines of the booklets and every other character (including Tenten) was shown there while Hinata isn't.

27th February 2009, 2:15 PM
Hinata has for some reason been on my mind all day...I re-read the chapter. It shows Hinata lying on the ground with blood coming from her mouth, looking pretty dead. Naruto shouts for Pein to 'Stop', but Pein says it's just how he saw his parents being killed before his eyes and Naruto goes six-tails...why would Naruto shout 'Stop' is she was already dead?

Well....it's such a damn shame really...the character had so much potential, and was one of my favourites out of the Konoha 11.

Haxon22
27th February 2009, 3:01 PM
Wow triple posting eh >_>
Well I was wishing tenten would die.. She's more useless then Hinita was

PLANES CURE TOWERS
27th February 2009, 3:49 PM
I'm one of the few that still says Kakashi is alive to be honest. I mean it's not like the storytelling in Naruto is ever going to be consistent so yeah he's probably being a double spy or something for Konoha but not really somewhere or other.

Watch this space, Kakashi is alive.

Atoyont
27th February 2009, 3:56 PM
You know, it looks more like hearing more of Pain's ideas is what triggered Naruto, unless the transformation started before he mentioned love to sacrifice to hatred...

Speaking of which, what's that picture in the frame before Naruto goes vulpine?

MidnightMelody
27th February 2009, 4:23 PM
Wow triple posting eh >_>
Well I was wishing tenten would die.. She's more useless then Hinita was

This is true
;444;

Stabberz
27th February 2009, 4:35 PM
The writer is going mental with the killings.

Asuma
Jiriaya
Kakashi
and now Hinata and Ma and Pa.

When the flame war comes I will be with the Flamers.

MugenKeiji
27th February 2009, 4:53 PM

Asuma
Jiriaya
Kakashi

We prefer to call it "Yoshiyuki Tomino syndrome" I do believe Hideki Anno suffered said affliction during the production of the 3 Eva movies.

I suppose it's proper framing though, to sink Naruto into a deeper hole so he and Sasuke can go equally emo on each other about their losses.

imo, I'm glad he killed of Hinata.
She's useless, I hate her and she had no potential anyway.

Sounds more like personal bias than justifying the character death. My nitpick anyway. Even then it should really be the fault of Kishimoto for not developing her well enough rather than the character which only exists on paper.

Her arc was complete with her confession to Naruto and standing up to others to protect the people she loves.

Chouji. Yes, Chouji. Remember when we thought he was simply the comic relief? Remember when we thought it was bold of him to stand up against Jiroubou? I actually thought he was done for after taking all 3 Spinach Pills.

I literally CRIED after that battle, and Rock Lee before that.

Not that I'm saying Hinata's alive, because the difference is that neither of them were dealing with "Takes-No-Prisoners-SOB-Pein-That-Orochimaru-Would-Be-Considered-An-Hero-Back-Then-For-Killing-As-A-Kid".

However in the light of Lee and Chouji's fates that were very death-like, Kishimoto bailed out on killing them off and instead used it as a means to develop said characters. It's the "Phoenix" principle, not so much the character dies but more of a "figurative" death where the character is rewritten or developed in a beneficial way.

In Chouji's case, it was serious training. Hinata, if alive...no idea.

Though I'm sure she's dead. It's just Kishi's way of making sure Naruto and Sakura make babies with no competition. Oh and giving Naruto some development suffering the same path Pein, Sasuke and Kakashi have to let him know what a ninja goes through.

Plus, it was kind of hinted since there was this artwork thing going around the sidelines of the booklets and every other character (including Tenten) was shown there while Hinata isn't.

I don't follow. I'll just smile and nod.

27th February 2009, 5:27 PM
Kishimoto really could have developed Hinata more...or AT LEAST make her put up SOME KIND of a fight....she just flew in there, and got thrown back (Did Pein even lift as much as a FINGER?!)

bigpop618
27th February 2009, 5:56 PM
random confession equals 6 tails? I have one word......sweet

27th February 2009, 6:09 PM
Wonder what'd happen to Naruto if he got with Sakura and he found out she was cheating on him....full manifestation? xD

Torterra12
27th February 2009, 7:59 PM

Asuma
Jiriaya
Kakashi

Damn right there is way too much killing in this

i cant belive hinata finally said she loved naruto

Stabberz
27th February 2009, 8:15 PM
I Know he's trying to incorporate Real life in there, but why, I always hoped we would see, the Leaf Genin as Jonin, I have gone from Denial to sadness, I won't sleep tonight.

uber gon
27th February 2009, 8:17 PM
Hopefully this last body gets destroyed.

Mobile Suit Pilot
27th February 2009, 10:00 PM
Hopefully this last body gets destroyed.

I think the body is gonna get teared up at least...He might escape if the summoner pein is still alive.

Is Hinata really dead though...I mean they showed him make the motion, but the sight of the actual stabbing was blocked by rubble...Not that Pein should have any reason to hold back, he's already killed a bunch of people...I'm just sayin'...

Shadow Lucario
27th February 2009, 10:09 PM
I always hoped we would see, the Leaf Genin as Jonin

Neji says hi

it all started with eevee
27th February 2009, 10:57 PM
OMG! That chapter was like O_O
I'll miss Hinata if she's actually dead. She did have potential, if only Kishimoto would latch on to it. Sure, she was pretty useless...but it's nice to see some competition for Naruto other than just Sakura. And of course Sasuke.

27th February 2009, 11:23 PM
It's such a shame...I imagined the Konoha-11 all surviving and being the next generation of adult Shinobi

Also, notice how we never saw Iruka since the explosion....or Ibiki, or Kurenai (then again, we didn't see her BEFORE), and so many others.

o tamago
28th February 2009, 12:10 AM
Dude im gonna be really sad if Hinata is actually dead...seriously two seconds after she finally confesses she's dead? i really hope not

but seriously kishimoto may want to consider not killing off too many more characters. Anyone who read death note knows that after L died you just got ****** off and didn't want to read anymore. Not to say that hinata is as important as L, but really, near death then managing to survive can be better than just killing characters off. It gives the dramatic effect without pissing people off too much XD

uber gon
28th February 2009, 12:38 AM
I'm just hoping Kurenai isn't dead.

Haxon22
28th February 2009, 12:54 AM
^^ I hope she's dead... she's useless

~Spacial_Rendation~
28th February 2009, 1:29 AM
^^ I hope she's dead... she's useless
You want everyone dead, don't you?

The design of the Six Tails looks downright awsome. But I would of liked to see what Five Tails looked like.

Horoika1
28th February 2009, 1:34 AM
Holy Jesus! This thread got 3 pages since I left.

If Hinata is dead, apparently we are nearing the end of Naruto. I say this because it seems like Kishi is trying to get rid of people quickly, and he's doing it irrationally. If not, well, he's doing these things way too fast that don't allow for emotional development.

Sillicia
28th February 2009, 5:33 AM
I want to say she most likely isn't dead, but Pain really doesn't have a reason not to kill her. Someone might heal her though :/

Never really liked this series... stopped reading a LONG time ago and started off a couple chapters ago. If Hinata's really dead, I'll probably stop reading again :/

Brock Harrison
28th February 2009, 5:45 AM
I had this weird feeling since Part I that Hinata would die for Naruto's sake at some point. Despite reading the current chapter, I hope that feeling doesn't follow through in the manga.

Personally, I thought Naruto would only unleash the full Nine Tales if one (or all) of the following people died:
Iruka
Kakashi
Sasuke

and, of course,

Sakura

As these characters were the ones that first made a real impact in Naruto's life, I'm still not entirely convinced that Kakashi died because I assumed Naruto would unlock EVERYTHING in that scenario. I'm not saying the others (including Hinata, Shikamaru, etc.) aren't important, but those particular characters take precedence for Naruto.

Haxon22
28th February 2009, 6:22 AM
You want everyone dead, don't you?

The design of the Six Tails looks downright awsome. But I would of liked to see what Five Tails looked like.

Not really, jjust the useless ones anyway

thunderblade12
28th February 2009, 7:31 AM
The writer said 2 more of Naruto's "important people" were going to die this year so I guess Hinata and Pa Toad are those 2.

Sorry Sasuke fans but I'm starting to hope he gets killed off. If Kakashi and Hinata can be killed just like that then I don't see why he can't.

Shadow Lucario
28th February 2009, 7:51 AM
Well because he is a more important character than both (even though I don't think Kakashi died) he is stronger than both, and Naruto has unfinished business with him. Sasuke is just a more developed/interesting/important character than Hinata.

HoennMaster
28th February 2009, 8:20 AM
I find it funny that everyone is sad by this and most are saying that she can't be dead, or they hope she isn't, but it is the opposite for Kakashi. LOL

28th February 2009, 10:58 AM
Poor Kakashi and Hinata though....heck, Kakashi was like a father figure to me xD

Also, 'Two Important People'.....Kakashi and Hinata? =3

Horoika1
28th February 2009, 2:00 PM
Hinata's "death" is not done very well. She just pops us and dies? That is not written well.

And she's not dead, Deva was about to stab her, meaning she was still alive. And since he got distracted from Naruto's transformation, she did not get stabbed.

Shadow Lucario
28th February 2009, 4:03 PM
And she's not dead, Deva was about to stab her, meaning she was still alive. And since he got distracted from Naruto's transformation, she did not get stabbed.

What are you talking about? We saw Pain stab her. He said it was just like when his parents were killed by Konoha ninja. I highly doubt that he would say that without killing her. Besides, if Naruto would go six tails when one of his friends got beat up he would have went six tails a loooong time ago

Blaziryu
28th February 2009, 4:10 PM
Whoa! So much for "I'm going to be using my power for now". Naruto's new transformation looks wicked & all, but I'm a bit disappointed w/ him.

HoennMaster
28th February 2009, 6:10 PM
He can't really control it though.

uber gon
28th February 2009, 8:29 PM
Wonder if the 6-tails will have access to Naruto's wind chakra?

Haxon22
28th February 2009, 10:35 PM
Doubt it prolly just gonna go berserk and attack wateva it sees

Horoika1
28th February 2009, 10:56 PM
Very true. It's just very infuriated, I don't think it will think and strategize.

uber gon
28th February 2009, 11:19 PM
Very true. It's just very infuriated, I don't think it will think and strategize.

Drat, I wanted it to do that whole Pac-Man bit but with Wind Chakra.

Buizelster
1st March 2009, 12:10 AM
6tails is going to rock for sure... Although I really don't like how this happened. It has nothing to do with the fact that I dislike Hinata or anything. It's the idea that what happened this chapter was like 90% of all NaruHina fanfiction I've ever seen on fanfiction.net

Haxon22
1st March 2009, 12:25 AM
Well the fights getting better but I wish it will conclude soon

It was niice to see Hinita finally reveal her feelings to Naruto, kinda sucks she had to die :(

Mann but when Neji comes back, he is going to be ****** off prolly ****** enough to attack Deva himself maybe

goinGreen
1st March 2009, 2:02 AM
I don't know what I feel about Hinata dying... I mean, she was my third favorite character (behind Kiba and Kakashi) but she went out with style. It's kinda how I'd like to die if I was to die defending someone. But DANG did her stalling work. Naruto!!! HE WENT BOOM!! :P

Anyway, I bet Ino and possibly Inoichi and Shika, or others, are going to find Konan and Nagato, and I bet Ino is going to use the Mind Control Jutsu to make Nagato either kill Pain or make him stop... I mean, Nagato is helpless and Konan can't do all too much if she's wet... or maybe Ino or Inoichi convince or use mind transfer on Konan to make her kill Nagato... I don't know. Oh well. Anyway, Ino's gonna have some importance and I'm almost positive Inoichi is gonna die if not just get really hurt.

Those are my two cents. Poor Hinata. :(