PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

uber gon
1st March 2009, 8:10 AM
Wonder if Naruto 6-tails will hurt Konoha more than help?

Haxon22
1st March 2009, 8:14 AM
Most likely hurt since Naruto can't control it yet

Lucario At Service
1st March 2009, 8:55 AM
^ Well i think something like that is not going to happen during this time. He might hurt one or two people of Konoha (propably people like Sakura who would try to stop Naruto from damaging himself) but not more than that because of the circumstances in which Naruto went into Kyuubi mode.
Also we don't know how the Nature Chakra is going to react to the 6-tails mode (remember that Naruto still has one clone left on the mountain which will most propably won't be able to handle the 6-tail modes chakra & would get undone thus transfering its stored nature chakra to Naruto, possibly). We might see something really unexpecting thing here.
But my guess is that after the fight with God Realm Pain (which i think Naruto would somehow manage to do), he would be too weak from the after effects of all the things. So after this everyone in the village decides to protect Naruto from Nagato for the time being & like this we would see the development of all the other character (mostly the Konoha 11).
Also i have a feeling that Hinata would be saved some how since she is part of Konoha 9(maybe the effect of Nature Chakra combining with Kyuubi's chakra would create some sort of a effect which will heal all the injured people in Konoha).

uber gon
1st March 2009, 9:44 PM
I'm just hoping God realm Pain's body gets destroyed.

Horoika1
2nd March 2009, 2:42 AM
Pein is gonna die after a few more chapters. Nagato's weakened state foreshadows this.

Buizelster
2nd March 2009, 2:54 AM
Honestly though if Hinata does live after this it just cheapens the whole thing, and if NaruHina happens because of this one scene then I'm going to facepalm hard. I was hoping for better than Kishimoto using something out of fanfiction.

Even so Pein will lose this battle and die. No question there.

Mobile Suit Pilot
2nd March 2009, 3:17 AM
I forgot to say this but, Nagato Pein doesn't look all that strong, nor fast...He look's bulky and his actual body is like skin and bones...so if someone, anyone, gets past Konan to fight Nagato I don't think he'll be putting up much of a fight...

And I concur about the Hinata dying thing Buizelster...although I don't really want Hinata to die, it kind of ruins it by having her survive, but it was a very anti-climatic end for Hinata if she did die.

Just like how if Kakashi lives it'd be really lame;
Kakashi(In fight with pein): ...Surely if I use this(M. Sharingan)...I will die!
So if they went back on that then it'd be a let down.

bookist
2nd March 2009, 3:22 AM
I doubt pein will go down easily, and it is more than likely naruto will soon get nine tails.

Haxon22
2nd March 2009, 4:09 AM
Well yeaaa of Pein wont go down easily... and I don't see Naruto getting to nine tailed till he fights Sausake again

Mobile Suit Pilot
2nd March 2009, 4:09 AM
I doubt pein will go down easily, and it is more than likely naruto will soon get nine tails.

But, wouldn't that mean the the Kyubbi is fully resurrected and consumed Naruto?...Oh wait, NVM I forgot Gaara went full Raccoon-thing and came back out...So that would be possible for Naruto, right?

Horoika1
2nd March 2009, 4:11 AM
And Killer Bee did the same with the Eight-Tails.

Haxon22
2nd March 2009, 4:28 AM
Yeaaa but Killerbee had a good relationship with his Kyuubi, Naruto doesnt

invisible-chan
2nd March 2009, 6:53 AM
I have a feeling that I'm going to be really annoyed with any moves that Kishimoto makes from this point on regarding Hinata. It'll either be the latest trend of killing off good characters or the latest trend of cheesy fanfic endings.

Buizelster
2nd March 2009, 7:08 AM
I forgot to say this but, Nagato Pein doesn't look all that strong, nor fast...He look's bulky and his actual body is like skin and bones...so if someone, anyone, gets past Konan to fight Nagato I don't think he'll be putting up much of a fight...

And I concur about the Hinata dying thing Buizelster...although I don't really want Hinata to die, it kind of ruins it by having her survive, but it was a very anti-climatic end for Hinata if she did die.

Just like how if Kakashi lives it'd be really lame;
Kakashi(In fight with pein): ...Surely if I use this(M. Sharingan)...I will die!
So if they went back on that then it'd be a let down.

Pretty much how I'm feeling. I mean if Hinata had more development with Naruto instead of the zero amount she's gotten throughout part 2. This would have been a little more believable. Instead I honestly wish this chapter would have been fake. Because this was just plain bad writing. Even more so than usual on Kishimoto's part.

Mimori Kiryu
2nd March 2009, 3:33 PM
Man, a lot of you all are giving Hinata any credit at all.

I usually stay away from here because of the character hate, but COME ON. How many of you honestly (And I mean honestly thought) that it was going to be little, shy Hinata that came in to try to defend Naruto? Not to mention confess her love for him as well? I know I didn't see it coming and I've been reading the Naruto manga since the beginning. I hate giving Kishimoto credit for surprising me, but he really did.

Pretty much how I'm feeling. I mean if Hinata had more development with Naruto instead of the zero amount she's gotten throughout part 2. This would have been a little more believable. Instead I honestly wish this chapter would have been fake. Because this was just plain bad writing. Even more so than usual on Kishimoto's part. But the fact that Hinata didn't get any development at all makes this an important scene. It shows you that Hinata has grown even without the camera being on her. It shows us that she's grown from the shy, peek around trees girl that we knew. And it is believable in a sense that Hinata needed to do something. Whether she received any camera time from Kishimoto, Hinata is a girl in love. She's not going to sit by while the boy she loves is being killed.

I just think you all are not giving Hinata any credit. I don't even really like the girl at all; I just know I was taken by surprise when reading the chapter.

Brock Harrison
2nd March 2009, 4:52 PM
If Hinata lives, Kishimoto gets bashed, if she dies, Kishimoto still gets bashed? What a lose-lose situation we've got!

Well, Choji and Neji were supposed to "die" in their respective fights with the Sound ninja, yet they survived (albeit they were in critical conditions). I don't see how it'd be awful if Hinata somehow survived also. I'm glad that I could be this deep in the series and still get hit with a curve ball in the plot.

uber gon
2nd March 2009, 6:47 PM
Yeaaa but Killerbee had a good relationship with his Kyuubi, Naruto doesnt

I still say Madara did something to the Kyuubi and after Naruto gets help from Killer Bee the Kyuubi will have the personality of Tail from the Sonic the Hedgehog series and will get along with Naruto.

Horoika1
2nd March 2009, 9:51 PM
The only way I can see Hinata being alive is if she survived the stabbing and strikes Deva Path while Deva is preoccupied.

If not, Kishi, please leave her as she is: dead.

Buizelster
3rd March 2009, 3:15 AM
Man, a lot of you all are giving Hinata any credit at all.

I usually stay away from here because of the character hate, but COME ON. How many of you honestly (And I mean honestly thought) that it was going to be little, shy Hinata that came in to try to defend Naruto? Not to mention confess her love for him as well? I know I didn't see it coming and I've been reading the Naruto manga since the beginning. I hate giving Kishimoto credit for surprising me, but he really did.

But the fact that Hinata didn't get any development at all makes this an important scene. It shows you that Hinata has grown even without the camera being on her. It shows us that she's grown from the shy, peek around trees girl that we knew. And it is believable in a sense that Hinata needed to do something. Whether she received any camera time from Kishimoto, Hinata is a girl in love. She's not going to sit by while the boy she loves is being killed.

I just think you all are not giving Hinata any credit. I don't even really like the girl at all; I just know I was taken by surprise when reading the chapter.

It's not about giving Hinata a chance, or the benefit of the doubt. It's the fact that this chapter is something no one expected because it's too close to the majority of fanfiction out there. It only proves that Kishimoto is a bad writer, and can't even write romance all that well on top of that.

He's pretty much doing what JK Rowling did. Watch for the epilouge where Naruto is married to Hinata when the two have had no development to make it even close to believable.

Mimori Kiryu
3rd March 2009, 3:47 AM
It's not about giving Hinata a chance, or the benefit of the doubt. It's the fact that this chapter is something no one expected because it's too close to the majority of fanfiction out there. It only proves that Kishimoto is a bad writer, and can't even write romance all that well on top of that.

He's pretty much doing what JK Rowling did. Watch for the epilouge where Naruto is married to Hinata when the two have had no development to make it even close to believable.How is it like fanfiction? Every single plot line has been written. I swear, Kishimoto could've not done anything with any of the characters and he still would've been called a bad writer. He can't win for losing because none of his fans are ever satisfied. And I don't know about you, but for Hinata to confess her love in the heat of battle, I think that's pretty good romance.

And I highly doubt this series will have a HP epilogue. I mean, do you really see Kishimoto doing that? I don't.

I swear, Kishimoto is damned whether if he does something surprising or not. Geez.

Gentleman Skeleton
3rd March 2009, 3:51 AM
I still say Madara did something to the Kyuubi and after Naruto gets help from Killer Bee the Kyuubi will have the personality of Tail from the Sonic the Hedgehog series and will get along with Naruto.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t125/dragonicman/random/12321636725941.jpg
What? The bijuu are spirits of malevolance given physical form by intense chakra. The fact that Kirabii was able to tame the eight tails is a testament to his own strength of will. Naruto may get to that level by the end of the series, but I doubt it. The Kyuubii makes a damn good antagonist to naruto, and if it becomes a mellow puppy, Kishimoto is going to lose a reader.

uber gon
3rd March 2009, 3:51 AM
5 bucks Killer Bee arrives, helps Naruto revert back to normal, OWN Pein simultaneously, and finally help Naruto control the Kyuubi and it turns out Madara or some other Uchiha brain ****ed the poor thing to be as destructive as it has been shown and it turns out its A LOT nicer when he's mentally healed through some weird jutsu Killer Bee knows.

Also I'm thinking Sasuke is gonna make a surprise appearance behind wherever the hell Danzou or the Elders are and we switch to him for the a few chapters.

Horoika1
3rd March 2009, 3:59 AM
The Killer Bee thing seems a bit far-fetched, if you ask me.

Shadow Lucario
3rd March 2009, 4:14 AM
I just want to see Sasuke kill Danzo. I wonder how he feels about being Chidoried.

Haxon22
3rd March 2009, 4:22 AM
Yeaaa where not gonna see Sasuke for a while

Shadow Lucario
3rd March 2009, 4:34 AM
I know, not at least until Deva Pain vs Naruto is done. I think if Naruto beats Deva Pain then Madara will tell them and they will head to Konoha. If Sasuke gets there before Naruto is fully healed I can expect the elders and anyone who gets in Sasuke's way dead. Naruto is the only one who can stop him

Buizelster
3rd March 2009, 4:42 AM
How is it like fanfiction? Every single plot line has been written. I swear, Kishimoto could've not done anything with any of the characters and he still would've been called a bad writer. He can't win for losing because none of his fans are ever satisfied. And I don't know about you, but for Hinata to confess her love in the heat of battle, I think that's pretty good romance.

And I highly doubt this series will have a HP epilogue. I mean, do you really see Kishimoto doing that? I don't.

I swear, Kishimoto is damned whether if he does something surprising or not. Geez.

Hinata popping out of nowhere, confessing, getting injured or killed to make Naruto go Kyuubi mode? I've seen a lot of NaruHina fanfiction, and this chapter pretty much emulated a good majority of said fanfiction. With the exception of Naruto telling Sakura he hates her.

And it is bad writing. Extremely bad because any other character would have been a better choice. Tsunade, Sakura, Kakashi, Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, Kiba? Heck anyone other than Hinata or TenTen would have made a more logical choice. Personally I think it should have been Iruka.

Actually I do see Kishimoto pulling a HP epilogue.

Shadow Lucario
3rd March 2009, 5:01 AM
I'll be happy whether he kills Hinata or not. Just because he killed one character doesn't mean you get upset. If that was the case we should have all been mad when he killed Haku or Zabuza. I don't think the last chapter was bad writing at all. He took a character that was not so important or involved with the plot and scrapped her.

Mimori Kiryu
3rd March 2009, 5:08 AM
Hinata popping out of nowhere, confessing, getting injured or killed to make Naruto go Kyuubi mode? I've seen a lot of NaruHina fanfiction, and this chapter pretty much emulated a good majority of said fanfiction. With the exception of Naruto telling Sakura he hates her.I write Naruto fanfiction and read a lot of it. I've never seen a fanfiction that had Hinata straight forward confess while in combat.

And it is bad writing. Extremely bad because any other character would have been a better choice. Tsunade, Sakura, Kakashi, Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, Kiba? Heck anyone other than Hinata or TenTen would have made a more logical choice. Personally I think it should have been Iruka.Why is Hinata a bad choice first of all? You list Neji, Shikamaru, Lee and Kiba and none of them got anymore screen time than she did. What difference would it have made? Sure, they're all friends with Naruto but its a bigger impact with Hinata because she's in love with him. Iruka has dropped off the face of the Earth for all Kishimoto cares.

Actually I do see Kishimoto pulling a HP epilogue.Well, when it happens I guess you'll have me then. Kishimoto is the last manga-ka I see giving the fans what they want.

Buizelster
3rd March 2009, 5:40 AM
I write Naruto fanfiction and read a lot of it. I've never seen a fanfiction that had Hinata straight forward confess while in combat.

Why is Hinata a bad choice first of all? You list Neji, Shikamaru, Lee and Kiba and none of them got anymore screen time than she did. What difference would it have made? Sure, they're all friends with Naruto but its a bigger impact with Hinata because she's in love with him. Iruka has dropped off the face of the Earth for all Kishimoto cares.

Well, when it happens I guess you'll have me then. Kishimoto is the last manga-ka I see giving the fans what they want.

But Hinata causing Naruto to go Kyuubi because she got hurt? That's happened in a lot of fanfics. Heck it's right up there with Hinata calming Kyuubi Naruto with the power of love.

Because any of the characters I've listed have had a much closer relationship with Naruto not to mention more development with him than Hinata has.

I'm sorry but I've found that Kishimoto has been a bad writer for the majority of part 2. When I look to manga kas giving the fans what they want. The only people I think of these days are Oda, Togashi, and Arakawa.

Mimori Kiryu
3rd March 2009, 5:44 AM
But Hinata causing Naruto to go Kyuubi because she got hurt? That's happened in a lot of fanfics. Heck it's right up there with Hinata calming Kyuubi Naruto with the power of love.

Because any of the characters I've listed have had a much closer relationship with Naruto not to mention more development with him than Hinata has.

I'm sorry but I've found that Kishimoto has been a bad writer for the majority of part 2. When I look to manga kas giving the fans what they want. The only people I think of these days are Oda, Togashi, and Arakawa.So, you're saying that if Neji, Kiba and the others had done the same thing (getting hurt and Naruto getting angry), it would've been different?

How the hell does Kiba have a closer relationship? The fillers don't count in this and Naruto and Kiba were only paired together then. I understand Neji, Shikamaru (a little), but really?

Wait...you said that Kishimoto is going to let NaruHina happen. That's giving the fans what they want. I'm saying he won't because when's the last time he listened to the fans? (Uh, never.)

uber gon
3rd March 2009, 5:46 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t125/dragonicman/random/12321636725941.jpg
What? The bijuu are spirits of malevolance given physical form by intense chakra. The fact that Kirabii was able to tame the eight tails is a testament to his own strength of will. Naruto may get to that level by the end of the series, but I doubt it. The Kyuubii makes a damn good antagonist to naruto, and if it becomes a mellow puppy, Kishimoto is going to lose a reader.

Meh maybe the Uchihas had a hand at maybe the bijuu bad, but who knows.

Buizelster
3rd March 2009, 6:02 AM
So, you're saying that if Neji, Kiba and the others had done the same thing (getting hurt and Naruto getting angry), it would've been different?

How the hell does Kiba have a closer relationship? The fillers don't count in this and Naruto and Kiba were only paired together then. I understand Neji, Shikamaru (a little), but really?

Wait...you said that Kishimoto is going to let NaruHina happen. That's giving the fans what they want. I'm saying he won't because when's the last time he listened to the fans? (Uh, never.)

No I'm saying it would have been better because those characters have actual reasons for making Naruto rage out of control. Hinata has not had the development those other characters did. Heck even Konohamaru would have been a better choice than Hinata because he and Naruto are close enough where Naruto going KN6 over Konohamaru's possible death would make loads of sense.

Kiba has a closer relationship with Naruto because he and Naruto have history together. They were pretty close as most flashbacks show. Naruto has had a lot of development with Shikamaru over the course of the series making Shikamaru as a sacrifice a lot more believable.

It's not giving the fans what they want. Most people would rather see NaruSaku happen these days. Heck a lot of people on other Naruto forums I go too are saying this chapter was poorly executed, and I agree with them.

Mimori Kiryu
3rd March 2009, 6:16 AM
No I'm saying it would have been better because those characters have actual reasons for making Naruto rage out of control. Hinata has not had the development those other characters did. Heck even Konohamaru would have been a better choice than Hinata because he and Naruto are close enough where Naruto going KN6 over Konohamaru's possible death would make loads of sense.

Kiba has a closer relationship with Naruto because he and Naruto have history together. They were pretty close as most flashbacks show. Naruto has had a lot of development with Shikamaru over the course of the series making Shikamaru as a sacrifice a lot more believable.

It's not giving the fans what they want. Most people would rather see NaruSaku happen these days. Heck a lot of people on other Naruto forums I go too are saying this chapter was poorly executed, and I agree with them.So Naruto doesn't care about Hinata at all?

The flashbacks are from fillers. They don't really count. And the flashbacks when they're little kids isn't really enough proof.

What forums are you on? I can't find any fans other than NaruHina anywhere.

Buizelster
3rd March 2009, 6:44 AM
So Naruto doesn't care about Hinata at all?

The flashbacks are from fillers. They don't really count. And the flashbacks when they're little kids isn't really enough proof.

What forums are you on? I can't find any fans other than NaruHina anywhere.

Didn't say that, but going on that assumption why would he care enough about her to go KN6? He doesn't even talk to her all that much. Heck the most he's talked to her was back in part 1.

Fillers? Kiba, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Chouji hanging out together during the academy days was in the manga too if I recall. It's not like that was just anime only.

Narutoforums. Honestly that place is full of NaruHina fans just glowing with this chapter. Saying that if Naruto doesn't accept Hinata's feelings (BECAUSE SHE WILL SURVIVE! SHE HAS TOO!) he'll be a heartless person.

PokeFan1998
3rd March 2009, 6:04 PM
I loved the first half of the series a lot but it just seems like since then the seires as went from Ninja too people with magical powers. I still am a fan but when it boils down to it it really is not the same as it was in the first part.

Mimori Kiryu
3rd March 2009, 8:59 PM
Didn't say that, but going on that assumption why would he care enough about her to go KN6? He doesn't even talk to her all that much. Heck the most he's talked to her was back in part 1.

Fillers? Kiba, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Chouji hanging out together during the academy days was in the manga too if I recall. It's not like that was just anime only.

Narutoforums. Honestly that place is full of NaruHina fans just glowing with this chapter. Saying that if Naruto doesn't accept Hinata's feelings (BECAUSE SHE WILL SURVIVE! SHE HAS TOO!) he'll be a heartless person.Because they grew up together? I mean, it's not like he didn't know her at all. I just don't see how she isn't good enough and even Chouji is. That doesn't make any sense to me.

I know that, but that wasn't recent. Naruto probably saw Hinata when they were kids too but Kishimoto didn't feel like drawing it.

What I'm afraid of is that Naruto will turn emo and all the sudden love her. (I don't want that.... <.<)

uber gon
3rd March 2009, 10:34 PM
Looks like somebody gonna get butt raped next chapter...:D

MarshtompMan
3rd March 2009, 10:38 PM
Look, you guys that keep on blasting Kishimoto, just stop reading the manga, or stop complaining.
Because obviously, if you read it, you like it.
In my opinion, you guys actually want Naruto to be a fanfiction if you keep on complaining about what the writer does.

Buizelster
4th March 2009, 2:19 AM
Because they grew up together? I mean, it's not like he didn't know her at all. I just don't see how she isn't good enough and even Chouji is. That doesn't make any sense to me.

I know that, but that wasn't recent. Naruto probably saw Hinata when they were kids too but Kishimoto didn't feel like drawing it.

What I'm afraid of is that Naruto will turn emo and all the sudden love her. (I don't want that.... <.<)

Naruto never even hung out with Hinata. He thought she was a flipping weirdo until after she got her butt kicked by Neji where he kinda gave her a little respect, but not enough to make Hinata more important of a character to be sacrificed than anyone else. What I think is really funny though is that Hinata did nothing to help Naruto against Madara, but suddenly she tries to help him against Pein? Yeesh...

And honestly I don't want Naruto turning emo and falling in love with her because he'd be a jerk not to accept her feelings after what she did... which is why I'm hoping she's dead. Makes things easier for the NaruHina fans then since Naruto would still reject Hinata anyways. Unless Kishimoto really is going the Harry x Ginny route.

Horoika1
4th March 2009, 4:45 AM
So yeah, we should pass over Hinata for now and worry about 6-Tail Kyuubi.

Deva is guaranteed dead now, I don't see any way of him surviving unless he retreats.

Haxon22
4th March 2009, 5:16 AM
Well he doesn't look like he's scared of the 6 tailed right now soo maybe he has something up his sleeve >_>

Buizelster
4th March 2009, 5:33 AM
You know it's like Kishimoto completely forgot about that key that Jiraiya said to give to Naruto.

Mimori Kiryu
4th March 2009, 5:46 AM
You know it's like Kishimoto completely forgot about that key that Jiraiya said to give to Naruto.We might as well ask whatever happened to Tobi/Madara? I don't remember that plot line ever being finished up.

Buizelster
4th March 2009, 5:50 AM
Meh. Whatever. Uchiha's only make the series worse. The year of Sasuke is a huge example of that.

Shadow Lucario
4th March 2009, 6:11 AM
I like the Uchiha. They are strong, clever, and can turn your own Jutsu against you. I don't know why people hate on Sasuke. Is it because he's strong?

HoennMaster
4th March 2009, 6:12 AM
Look, you guys that keep on blasting Kishimoto, just stop reading the manga, or stop complaining.

Plus, it is his series and it goes how he wants it to go. If you don't like it then go write your own fan-fic.

Mimori Kiryu
4th March 2009, 6:16 AM
I like the Uchiha. They are strong, clever, and can turn your own Jutsu against you. I don't know why people hate on Sasuke. Is it because he's strong?Mainly because nothing ever goes wrong with Sasuke. He never has any problem defeating anyone because he comes up with some random jutsu and wins. It's ridiculous. He's the biggest, Gary-stu in anime I've ever seen.

Doesn't keep me from liking him though. ;D

Shadow Lucario
4th March 2009, 6:22 AM
Mainly because nothing ever goes wrong with Sasuke. He never has any problem defeating anyone because he comes up with some random jutsu and wins. It's ridiculous. He's the biggest, Gary-stu in anime I've ever seen.

Doesn't keep me from liking him though. ;D

Sasuke has his down times. Remember the fight against Haku? Then there was also that fight against Gaara. The time he confronted Itachi was not even a fight; you call that an *** whooping. Fighting Deidara didn't go over so well either. He barely escaped that. Very recently against Killer Bee he didn't do too well either.

I think Sasuke is a great character who utilizes all of his skills and knows how to use them

HoennMaster
4th March 2009, 6:25 AM
Still, he wins 95&#37; of the time, anyone can reflect a Jutsu if they train properly and a lot of the time he seems to get more development then Naruto. I don't hate him, but the manga is called Naruto, not Sasuke.

Mimori Kiryu
4th March 2009, 6:25 AM
Sasuke has his down times. Remember the fight against Haku? Then there was also that fight against Gaara. The time he confronted Itachi was not even a fight; you call that an *** whooping. Fighting Deidara didn't go over so well either. He barely escaped that. Very recently against Killer Bee he didn't do too well either.

I think Sasuke is a great character who utilizes all of his skills and knows how to use themWell, it's not that he doesn't have a hard time fighting people, he just always pulls out a random jutsu that he's been practicing "apparently" off screen to defeat them. Something most of us didn't expect.

Now the fight with Killer Bee was different. That was a fight I was happy to see Sasuke not winning. He needed someone to kick him off his pedestal of not losing.

Buizelster
4th March 2009, 6:27 AM
^exactly. About the Gary Stu part I mean.

Plus, it is his series and it goes how he wants it to go. If you don't like it then go write your own fan-fic.

There's nothing wrong with giving the series criticism. Why should only positive things be said about the series? Besides some of the people that hate it now have read it so much that they wanna see how he'll screw up the ending. It's like those people that still read Bleach for whatever reason.

Shadow Lucario
4th March 2009, 6:40 AM
Still, he wins 95% of the time, anyone can reflect a Jutsu if they train properly and a lot of the time he seems to get more development then Naruto. I don't hate him, but the manga is called Naruto, not Sasuke.

Well I have never seen anyone reverse a Genjutsu like Itachi. Aren't the Uchiha meant to be strong anyway? Aren't they considered to have once been one of the greatest clans in Konoha? I don't think they got respected by not improving faster and becoming better. I think most of Sasuke's rapid improvement has to do with his Sharingan. It has the ability to trace the slightest movements, and predict and copy what your opponent is going to do next. If he was still at the same level as Naruto when they met up again in Part II then that would be crap. Not only that, but Sasuke is very hard working. Remember when he was trying to impress his father by learning Goukakyuu no Jutsu? He had to work hard to produce even the smallest flame.

I wouldn't hold it against Sasuke for improving so much. I blame Itachi for making him bent on this whole revenge thing. Not only that but the whole vengeance made him crave power at any cost.

I don't see the need for anymore Sasuke hate as we haven't seen the boy for about ten chapters. We all have to admit that he is smart, and strong. How many people can utilize the Curse Seal and the Sharingan to defeat one of the Sannin (albeit he was weakened, but that's beside the point) and gain the upper hand against a weakened Itachi?

Buizelster
4th March 2009, 6:51 AM
Well lets see. Sasuke somehow pulled off an impossible feat in point blank range of a 10KM explosion with no chakra in order to survive it. He then beat Itachi because Itachi out of nowhere suddenly had an illness. Then died of a heart attack.

Sasuke is the biggest piece of fail in the series, and Madara only proved that all Uchiha's are fail. So it's no wonder where Sasuke gets it.

HoennMaster
4th March 2009, 6:54 AM
There's nothing wrong with giving the series criticism.

I wouldn't call this thread criticism.

Buizelster
4th March 2009, 6:56 AM
I wouldn't call this thread criticism.

I mean there's nothing wrong with giving negative criticism on the series in this thread. As I said most of the people that complain are ex fans that just want to see the story get better, or just want to see how Kishimoto will screw up the ending. Whihc he probably will screw up big time considering his track record right now.

HoennMaster
4th March 2009, 6:59 AM
The so called negative criticism is bad. More like downright insulting and just a way for them to bash the creator because what they want didn't happen.

Shadow Lucario
4th March 2009, 7:00 AM
Well lets see. Sasuke somehow pulled off an impossible feat in point blank range of a 10KM explosion with no chakra in order to survive it. He then beat Itachi because Itachi out of nowhere suddenly had an illness. Then died of a heart attack.

Sasuke is the biggest piece of fail in the series, and Madara only proved that all Uchiha's are fail. So it's no wonder where Sasuke gets it.

I don't see how Sasuke fails just because he knows how to think on his feet. He survived the explosion because he summoned Manda and hid inside of him. I don't see how he fails with this.

Itachi was said to have had the illness for a while and was taking a medicine to keep him alive so he could be killed by Sasuke. So I don't get how you come to the conclusion that Uchihas fail -_-

Buizelster
4th March 2009, 7:15 AM
I don't see how Sasuke fails just because he knows how to think on his feet. He survived the explosion because he summoned Manda and hid inside of him. I don't see how he fails with this.

Itachi was said to have had the illness for a while and was taking a medicine to keep him alive so he could be killed by Sasuke. So I don't get how you come to the conclusion that Uchihas fail -_-

Sasuke had no chakra. How the heck did he summon manda, hypnotise him, and hide in his mouth before the explosion? He couldn't have done it that's the point. Not to mention Sasuke isn't nearly fast enough to pull all that off in the miliseconds before the explosion.

Itachi's illness came out of nowhere. It wasn't mentioned at all until Sasuke's fight with him. The illness was just PIS to power Itachi down so Sasuke could win.

And Sasuke just plain fails because one second he's all "I'll only kill the elders." only to go "screw it Imma kill everyone."

The so called negative criticism is bad. More like downright insulting and just a way for them to bash the creator because what they want didn't happen.

It's not about people complaining about stuff not happening the way they want. It's because from a writing standpoint Kishimoto is just a horrendous writer.

Lucario At Service
4th March 2009, 11:50 AM
Spoilers pics of ch 438 are out. Here is the summary of it (might contain mistranslated info),
The fight between 6-tails mode Naruto & God Realm Pain begins. It seems that GD Pain's attack are not working on Naruto now but instead its damaging himself (for unknown reasons) which forces him to use his Kinjutsu - Chibaku Tensei (Surface Burst Heavenly Subjugation/Earth Explosion Heaven's Star).
Also Sakura feels the chakra of the nine-tails mode & understand that Naruto has changed. It also seems that Hinata is barely alive (she is calling for Naruto).
It seems that the necklace of the first hokage isn't with Naruto now.
It seems that Sai, Anko & Yamato where out of Konoha for a mission & Yamato finds out that Naruto has gone Kyuubi mode (it has something to do with the powers to control bijuu's i think).

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
4th March 2009, 12:33 PM
Barely alive eh? Well, IF so, 6-Tail Kyubi had better watch where he moves xD

Gentleman Skeleton
4th March 2009, 3:40 PM
Spoilers pics of ch 438 are out. Here is the summary of it (might contain mistranslated info),
The fight between 6-tails mode Naruto & God Realm Pain begins. It seems that GD Pain's attack are not working on Naruto now but instead its damaging himself (for unknown reasons) which forces him to use his Kinjutsu - Chibaku Tensei (Surface Burst Heavenly Subjugation/Earth Explosion Heaven's Star).
Also Sakura feels the chakra of the nine-tails mode & understand that Naruto has changed. It also seems that Hinata is barely alive (she is calling for Naruto).
It seems that the necklace of the first hokage isn't with Naruto now.
It seems that Sai, Anko & Yamato where out of Konoha for a mission & Yamato finds out that Naruto has gone Kyuubi mode (it has something to do with the powers to control bijuu's i think).

It seems that not only isn't the necklace on Naruto, but he himself ripped it off his neck. Also, Anko, Sai and Yamato are on the hunt for Kabuto.

HoennMaster
4th March 2009, 7:27 PM
You guys do know this is a spoiler friendly thread right?

Anko? random. Hopefully Pain gets his butt kicked good.

4th March 2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah, but they're spoilers for an unreleased chapter (outside of Japan) =3

And about time we see Anko

uber gon
4th March 2009, 10:35 PM
In my opinion, you guys actually want Naruto to be a fanfiction if you keep on complaining about what the writer does.

I don't care what happens in regards to plot. I'm just here for the neat jutsu. Well that and possible boob jokes, more or less.

MarshtompMan
4th March 2009, 11:00 PM
Buizelster, if you want to keep insulting Kishimoto and his writing skills, please take it elsewhere.
This thread is for discussing the series, not bashing its creator.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but don't force it down our throats.

Mimori Kiryu
4th March 2009, 11:14 PM
Buizelster, if you want to keep insulting Kishimoto and his writing skills, please take it elsewhere.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but don't force it down our throats.It's called debating not flaming or insulting. I was discussing with him because we have different opinions of the show. You're the one that needs to be quiet because we are discussing the series, you're pointing him out.

Anyway...interesting plot lines for chapter 438. Sai's finally back, thank god. ;D

Haxon22
5th March 2009, 12:15 AM
^^ yeaa but it does get annoying when you guys insult Kishi like that

uber gon
5th March 2009, 4:32 AM
Wonder how Anko will interact with Kabuto?

Drifloon
5th March 2009, 4:50 AM
Poor Hinata. I hated how she died. She starts with this really awesome move and it's easily interupted(sp?) with *stab* It ruined my whole week D:

Buizelster
5th March 2009, 5:08 AM
Man Hinata should be dead... Ugh this is looking more like a "NaruHina" route.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but don't force it down our throats.

Well I'm criticizing Kishimoto and the Naruto series in the Naruto series thread. Seems like the right place to me. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean I have to stop.

Electivirus
5th March 2009, 4:23 PM
Anko? WTF?

Raging Flame
5th March 2009, 6:29 PM
Anko has ties to Orochimaru. Kabuto is probably Orochi's last follower.(and will probably end up being Orochi's new body...) Its not hard to believe she'd go after him. _-_

Electivirus
5th March 2009, 6:32 PM
Anko has ties to Orochimaru. Kabuto is probably Orochi's last follower.(and will probably end up being Orochi's new body...) Its not hard to believe she'd go after him. _-_

I know that much. I meant that we just haven't seen her in a looooooooooooong time.

uber gon
5th March 2009, 9:00 PM
Wonder if Anko will summon some good snakes?

Buizelster
5th March 2009, 9:05 PM
I'm hoping that Killer Bee shows up and helps Naruto kill Pein.

TsukiMirage
6th March 2009, 1:47 AM
Aside from Hinata, Chapter 438 is shaping up to be really good. My love for the Kyuubi has been renewed.

Shadow Lucario
6th March 2009, 2:26 AM
I hope Deva Pain can at least do something to Kyubi Naruto. A while ago I realized Pain is one of my favorite characters

Mimori Kiryu
6th March 2009, 4:34 AM
I hope Deva Pain can at least do something to Kyubi Naruto. A while ago I realized Pain is one of my favorite charactersI kinda hope he doesn't. I'd like this series to end while I'm still young. Dx

Horoika1
6th March 2009, 4:42 AM
Stop trying to give help to Naruto. He needs to win a fight on his own. Even though the "friend" theme is nice, it's holding back Naruto's strength development.

Anyone think there will be a Part III? I know, random, but I wanna know what y'all think.

Haxon22
6th March 2009, 5:17 AM
Well like I said I think Deva pain has something up his sleeve cause he doesn't seem to be worried about the 6 tailed kyuubi

Shadow Lucario
6th March 2009, 6:21 AM
Oooh I hope Deva's new technique does something sweet! He looks kinda cool battle scarred. I still hope Hinata dies. I don't understand how she would be able to live after being stabbed by Deva

Buizelster
6th March 2009, 6:32 AM
Stop trying to give help to Naruto. He needs to win a fight on his own. Even though the "friend" theme is nice, it's holding back Naruto's strength development.

Anyone think there will be a Part III? I know, random, but I wanna know what y'all think.

Meh Naruto will just win through some lame plot device. Plot Induced Stupidity is how both he and Sasuke win most of their fights in this series.

Like Naruto beating Kakuzu because Kakuzu suddenly became stupid.

Shadow Lucario
6th March 2009, 7:28 AM
Meh Naruto will just win through some lame plot device. Plot Induced Stupidity is how both he and Sasuke win most of their fights in this series.

Like Naruto beating Kakuzu because Kakuzu suddenly became stupid.

Care to elaborate? I remember Naruto beating Kakuzu by faking him out and hitting him with Rasenshuriken

6th March 2009, 8:08 AM
So...Sakura says it's time to get Hinata, but didn't 6-Tailed Kyubi pretty much destroy the entire sorrounding area? It'd be a miracle if Hinata didn't get caught up in all of it.

Anyway, YAMAAAATOOO!!!!!!! We all love Yamato!

Shadow Lucario
6th March 2009, 8:19 AM
Too bad Naruto crushed Shodaime Hokage's necklace. -_- That was a nice necklace too

HoennMaster
6th March 2009, 9:01 AM
It looks more like he just clenched it tightly, but it's black and white so I' might see it differently.

Well Pain is in for it now, kidding. Looks like Nagato has some kind of funky trick up his sleeve. I wonder what this new jutsu will be.

lucky_u
6th March 2009, 9:07 AM
Too bad Naruto crushed Shodaime Hokage's necklace. -_- That was a nice necklace too

Ya, I love that necklace. I wonder that is the only thing the First Hokage left before he died? Whose scroll did Naruto stole in the very first chapter?

Now, who got any suggestion how Naruto's 6 Tailed Form transformation can be reversed?

Shadow Lucario
6th March 2009, 9:30 AM
I think it was Sandaime Hokage's scroll.

There's that seal Jiraiya gave Kakashi and Yamato

lucky_u
6th March 2009, 10:02 AM
I think it was Sandaime Hokage's scroll.

There's that seal Jiraiya gave Kakashi and Yamato

I checked wikipedia, and it's Scroll of Seals, no mention of anyone.

I didn't recall any mention of seal, but there is a mention of Kakashi and Yamato putting sealing spell.

Mimori Kiryu
6th March 2009, 3:24 PM
This chapter was meh. D: But there was one good thing.

SAI! <333 I wuv him. XD

MugenKeiji
6th March 2009, 7:53 PM
The Necklace was crushed. The Kana says so, in addition to a shard flying out its hand.

Also my mistake on last week, there was kana for a piercing action taking place. Stabbing the chest still has a chance of survival , though the lungs would be at serious risk. Why Pain "did it wrong", avoiding the heart escapes me. Why the weakness Nagato?

We all know the Fox is a serious risk and this form's STRONGER than the last unstable form. I wonder if Naruto can build up an "understanding" with his Tailed-Beast much like Killerbee, I mean if there's no use in sealing the creature may as well embrace its power.

Haxon22
6th March 2009, 8:29 PM
Well at least we kno wat Sai is doing now... now im wondering wat Deva Pains Secret Tech. Will do

uber gon
7th March 2009, 12:04 AM
Aah, the Hokage mountain got decimated.:(

uber gon
7th March 2009, 12:07 AM
Aah, the Hokage mountain got decimated.:(

Buizelster
7th March 2009, 2:45 AM
Care to elaborate? I remember Naruto beating Kakuzu by faking him out and hitting him with Rasenshuriken

Kakuzu fought the first hokage. Had a century's worth of experience on the battlefield. Yet he gets beat by a Kage Buushin trick he should have saw through instantly? Pure PIS. In a real fight Kakuzu would have saw through Naruto's trick and killed him on the spot.

Shadow Lucario
7th March 2009, 2:50 AM
Kakuzu fought the first hokage. Had a century's worth of experience on the battlefield. Yet he gets beat by a Kage Buushin trick he should have saw through instantly? Pure PIS. In a real fight Kakuzu would have saw through Naruto's trick and killed him on the spot.

I think he got cocky and underestimated Naruto. He was so sure he would win that he couldn't see what was really happening. After all, he doesn't possess one of the eye techs so he wasn't able to see Naruto's Chakra. I think Naruto beat him by skill and not luck. I mean before Naruto even attacked Kakashi took out like two of Kakuzu's hearts

Mobile Suit Pilot
7th March 2009, 5:29 AM
Hinata's not dead...yet? I'm not sure if she will die. Since they gave her the confession scene thing I think it'd be appropriate to have her die...although I kind of didn't want her die...Maybe she get some sort of cliche "dying in Naruto's arms" sort of thing. Her last words to Naruto and then she fades away...IDK I just feel like thats whats gonna happen.

If it goes that far...I'm curious to see how Konoha will be rebuilt...probably the same except in a crater...but I wonder would they carve the mountain the same? Or would they be like "Too much work..."

Buizelster
7th March 2009, 5:48 AM
I think he got cocky and underestimated Naruto. He was so sure he would win that he couldn't see what was really happening. After all, he doesn't possess one of the eye techs so he wasn't able to see Naruto's Chakra. I think Naruto beat him by skill and not luck. I mean before Naruto even attacked Kakashi took out like two of Kakuzu's hearts

Whatever. I've been in the Naruto fandom too long to know that arguing with die hard fans is pointless.

In any case I hope Hachibi shows up, teams up with Naruto, and kill Pein. From there I hope Hinata dies.

Shadow Lucario
7th March 2009, 8:04 AM
Seems like he's the only one who can help him unless that team of ninja sent to follow Team Hawk suddenly appears and I highly doubt that will happen

TsukiMirage
7th March 2009, 8:04 AM
I think he got cocky and underestimated Naruto. He was so sure he would win that he couldn't see what was really happening. After all, he doesn't possess one of the eye techs so he wasn't able to see Naruto's Chakra. I think Naruto beat him by skill and not luck. I mean before Naruto even attacked Kakashi took out like two of Kakuzu's heartsActually, Kakashi took out one heart before Naruto got there. Then Shikamaru tricked Hiden into killing another heart, Naruto takes two more, And Kakashi finishes it.

The reason many fans say Kakuzu was idiotflied is because there was no reason for Kakuzu to fall for Naruto's trick when Kakuzu could have used his threads to attack from a distance and kill all the Narutos. Instead, He allows the Kage Bunshins to move freely around, Trying to get the "real" Naruto. Kakuzu knew Naruto was a jinchuuriki so he knew Naruto had a lot of chakra and was dangerous, So there was no escuse.

Shadow Lucario
7th March 2009, 8:55 AM
Actually, Kakashi took out one heart before Naruto got there. Then Shikamaru tricked Hiden into killing another heart, Naruto takes two more, And Kakashi finishes it.

The reason many fans say Kakuzu was idiotflied is because there was no reason for Kakuzu to fall for Naruto's trick when Kakuzu could have used his threads to attack from a distance and kill all the Narutos. Instead, He allows the Kage Bunshins to move freely around, Trying to get the "real" Naruto. Kakuzu knew Naruto was a jinchuuriki so he knew Naruto had a lot of chakra and was dangerous, So there was no escuse.

Getting cocky is a perfect excuse. Besides, after rereading it Kakuzu said if he kept his eyes on the one executing the Jutsu and avoid close combat he wouldn't be surprised again. Then after Kakuzu transformed into his long range form Naruto created another RasenShuriken and went in again for another attack. Going with what he said earlier, Kakuzu attacked the Naruto that had the RasenShuriken, ignoring the distraction. Then it turned out, much to Kakuzu's surprise, that the one he attacked was a Kage Bunshin. Naruto then attacked him from behind with another RasenShuriken, thus destroying two more hearts.

He got cocky and didn't expect Naruto to change his game up. That is all skill. No one was made into an idiot and none of it was luck. It was all skill.

TsukiMirage
7th March 2009, 9:18 AM
Getting cocky is a perfect excuse. Besides, after rereading it Kakuzu said if he kept his eyes on the one executing the Jutsu and avoid close combat he wouldn't be surprised again. Then after Kakuzu transformed into his long range form Naruto created another RasenShuriken and went in again for another attack. Going with what he said earlier, Kakuzu attacked the Naruto that had the RasenShuriken, ignoring the distraction. Then it turned out, much to Kakuzu's surprise, that the one he attacked was a Kage Bunshin. Naruto then attacked him from behind with another RasenShuriken, thus destroying two more hearts.

He got cocky and didn't expect Naruto to change his game up. That is all skill. No one was made into an idiot and none of it was luck. It was all skill.
Kakuzu didn't just fall for it once but three times. There was no reason for Kakuzu to go only after the one when he had the power to take them all out. Kakuzu knew Naruto was a jinchuuriki and dangerous, And Kakuzu had a wealth of knowledge. It wasn't if Naruto had tried a different bunch of moves. Naruto attempted the same move against Kakuzu three times. You saw Kakuzu fighting style, He is always cautious and didn't underestimate opponents and has a century of experience. On top of that he has long range mode to counter close range fighters like Naruto. What happened to the first set of clones Naruto send to examine his style? They were destroyed in a matter of seconds. What happened to second set? Naruto suddenly created an opening. And to the third set? Kakuzu decided to ignore a KAGE BUNSHIN TRICK!? That tactics is so basic that you would think its learned in the Academy. But noooo, A kage level shinobi who fought Shodai and lived, Killed Chiriku, Owned that 4 four man squad under Asuma, Then Kakashi etc. fell to that trick.

Shadow Lucario
7th March 2009, 11:38 AM
Kakuzu didn't just fall for it once but three times. There was no reason for Kakuzu to go only after the one when he had the power to take them all out. Kakuzu knew Naruto was a jinchuuriki and dangerous, And Kakuzu had a wealth of knowledge. It wasn't if Naruto had tried a different bunch of moves. Naruto attempted the same move against Kakuzu three times. You saw Kakuzu fighting style, He is always cautious and didn't underestimate opponents and has a century of experience. On top of that he has long range mode to counter close range fighters like Naruto. What happened to the first set of clones Naruto send to examine his style? They were destroyed in a matter of seconds. What happened to second set? Naruto suddenly created an opening. And to the third set? Kakuzu decided to ignore a KAGE BUNSHIN TRICK!? That tactics is so basic that you would think its learned in the Academy. But noooo, A kage level shinobi who fought Shodai and lived, Killed Chiriku, Owned that 4 four man squad under Asuma, Then Kakashi etc. fell to that trick.

Of course he destroyed the first set of Kage Bunshins easily. Everyone does. The only reason he ignored the Kage Bunshins because he thought Naruto would do the same thing again instead of mixing in with the diversion. It doesn't matter how long you've lived to be tricked by that. I'm pretty sure Naruto is the first one to use that trick on him. Kakuzu was more focused on the RasenShuriken then finding the real Naruto. If he wanted to find Naruto I'm sure he would have. Put yourself in that situation. Would you either:

A. Focus on a tech that would kill you in a matter of seconds and have a chance to dodge it?

or

B. Find the real person and get hit with the tech anyway?

He was overconfident, not turned into an idiot. If he was turned into an idiot he would have just stood there and got hit by the tech. Yeah, he has a long range form, but he was only focused on the Naruto using the RasenShuriken. He wanted him to get closer, not thinking he was a Kage Bunshin.

P.S. Finally people who validate their arguements with valid reasons :D

Blaziryu
7th March 2009, 3:41 PM
I can't believe Rokubi Naruto was able to reflect Shinra Tensei back to Pain. And I'm disappointed that Hinata is still alive. I hope she was caught in the explosion of Rokubi Naruto's mouth blast. Still, the chapter was good.

Horoika1
7th March 2009, 5:04 PM
Well, this chapter accomplished a lot. And I called it, saying that this chapter was going to be interesting 2 chapters before!

Opening the plot line to Kabuto, Shikamaru & co. still looking for Nagato, and Deva is almost dead. But let's see what Chibaku Tensei does first...

uber gon
7th March 2009, 10:28 PM
Wonder how long it's going to rebuild Konoha?

Atoyont
7th March 2009, 10:35 PM
Just posting to say that "Chibaku" is remarkably similar to "Jibaku" (self-destruct), and it could possibly be that, since Japanese changes sounds on some occasions when a word is added to another (sakura and senbonzakura, for example).

Gravity self-destruct?

Stabberz
7th March 2009, 10:41 PM
I think that Kishi will time skip again, just not for as long, any way, I think Nagato will end up killing himself because he used to much Chakra, and then Danzo will kill Tsunade some how, and then he will blame the villages destruction on Naruto and Naruto and those who are loyal to him all run away, and become embroiled in a war between some other continents

Buizelster
7th March 2009, 10:57 PM
Of course he destroyed the first set of Kage Bunshins easily. Everyone does. The only reason he ignored the Kage Bunshins because he thought Naruto would do the same thing again instead of mixing in with the diversion. It doesn't matter how long you've lived to be tricked by that. I'm pretty sure Naruto is the first one to use that trick on him. Kakuzu was more focused on the RasenShuriken then finding the real Naruto. If he wanted to find Naruto I'm sure he would have. Put yourself in that situation. Would you either:

A. Focus on a tech that would kill you in a matter of seconds and have a chance to dodge it?

or

He was overconfident, not turned into an idiot. If he was turned into an idiot he would have just stood there and got hit by the tech. Yeah, he has a long range form, but he was only focused on the Naruto using the RasenShuriken. He wanted him to get closer, not thinking he was a Kage Bunshin.

Even then it would have been smarter for Kakuzu to just plain destroy the Kage Buushins each time to show how getting near him was futile. The fact that he left himself open was nothing short of stupid. He was basically turned into an idiot just so Naruto could win. A guy with a century worth of experience wouldn't make a novice mistake like that.

Then again we're talking about the same fight where Hidan lost because Shikamaru gained Gary Stu powers.

Haxon22
7th March 2009, 11:33 PM
Any ideas on what Deva's Secret Techniques is/does

TsukiMirage
8th March 2009, 1:17 AM

or

Why only focus on one group when you can take them all out. In all his other battles, Kakuzu kept his distance and fought according.
But in this one, Kakuzu allow Naruto to get close. Not only that but he used none of the skills he used against Kakashi. It;s not as if Naruto burst up from the ground with his FRS (Which would have been cool). Naruto did the same Bunshin trick three times and after the first time Kakuzu decide to change his tactics for no real reason except to showcase Naruto's new jutsu, Because that's all this fight was for.

Horoika1
8th March 2009, 3:09 PM
Just posting to say that "Chibaku" is remarkably similar to "Jibaku" (self-destruct), and it could possibly be that, since Japanese changes sounds on some occasions when a word is added to another (sakura and senbonzakura, for example).

Gravity self-destruct?

I thought that too. Many Nagato is gonna self-destruct Deva. But it would have to be a massive explosion to harm the Kyuubi.

SlwaBluPhnx
8th March 2009, 8:42 PM
Naruto will seal kyuubi in a zanpakutou, and he will shout resuression segunda, esgada and turn into a flying anorexic mothman

Wait, this isnt bleach

Just having fun, but I cant believe all that rinne'gan does is control extra bodies, that eye is the founder of jutsu, I think he has an all elemental technique coming up (As he should've had)

uber gon
8th March 2009, 11:43 PM
Wonder how screwed Nagato will be if Naruto finds his location?

TsukiMirage
9th March 2009, 3:23 AM

Gravity self-destruct?

The going theory on it is it's some kind of sealing jutsu since Nagato needs Pain to be near him.

FYI: Chibaku Tensei literally translates to Earth Bomb Heaven Star.

Horoika1
9th March 2009, 4:05 AM
So....self-destruction?

ClearMetalVoltar
9th March 2009, 7:12 AM
i believe that move will most likely deplete nagatos remaining chawkraw. i dont think that it'll bring down the kyuubi,especially since narutos experiencing anger that he never had b4

Falco
9th March 2009, 10:58 PM
i believe that move will most likely deplete nagatos remaining chawkraw. i dont think that it'll bring down the kyuubi,especially since narutos experiencing anger that he never had b4

I am thinking about the same thing. But , I really expect something big from Pain after this.

uber gon
9th March 2009, 11:43 PM
Wonder who's gonna get butt raped next chapter other than Naruto? God I hope it's Danzou.

Horoika1
10th March 2009, 3:50 AM
I don't understand that comment, uber gon...

uber gon
10th March 2009, 4:56 AM
I don't understand that comment, uber gon...

. Danzou is a jerk.

.I think Danzou should get his butt kicked, particularly by Sasuke after all the stuff he did in the past. Particularly in a painful fashion.

.Hence, butt rape.

TsukiMirage
10th March 2009, 7:22 AM
I actually want to see what Kabutomaru has been up to.

HoennMaster
10th March 2009, 9:21 AM
I'm having this feeling that this battle is going to be extremely drawn out, even though it seems to be almost over.

Wonder how long it's going to rebuild Konoha?

Years.

Horoika1
10th March 2009, 9:43 PM
. Danzou is a jerk.

.I think Danzou should get his butt kicked, particularly by Sasuke after all the stuff he did in the past. Particularly in a painful fashion.

.Hence, butt rape.

All righty then.

Electivirus
10th March 2009, 10:05 PM
. Danzou is a jerk.

.Hence, butt rape.

This.

Heh, what is it with you and butt rape? :P

Falco
10th March 2009, 10:08 PM
I actually want to see what Kabutomaru has been up to.

After reading that last chapter I strongly believe Kabuto is plotting something and will be the final vilain of the series.

uber gon
10th March 2009, 10:32 PM
This.

Heh, what is it with you and butt rape? :P

Meh a lot of people where I live use the word butt rape to mean owned.

Frankly I just want Danzou and the Elders to pay for what they did to the Uchihas.

Haxon22
11th March 2009, 7:21 AM
Yeaaa they will get "butt raped" by Sauske

HoennMaster
11th March 2009, 9:14 AM
After reading that last chapter I strongly believe Kabuto is plotting something and will be the final vilain of the series.

I doubt it, they have built up the Akatsuki so much and Kabuto hasn't been seen or heard of in a long time. I'm sure the Akatsuki will take a break from their attacks to come up with some kind of plan and during that time they (Naruto and everyone else) will deal with Kabuto.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
11th March 2009, 9:44 AM
Reading Uber Gon's posts make my brain cramp up and IQ drop.

After re-reading 416, I realised just how bat-s*** crazy Sasuke really is.

Buizelster
11th March 2009, 11:15 AM
I just hope this fight ends soon.

Gentleman Skeleton
11th March 2009, 3:22 PM
Well spoilers are out and here are the details:

Details about Chibaku Tensei are still sketchy ATM

Nagato explains that the capture of the Nine-Tails is almost at hand.

Naruto grows two more tails as the result of Chibaku Tensei. Yamato shits bricks.

The Kyuubii is egging Naruto on to unseal the seal completely. But as the seal on Naruto's belly begins to bleed and right as he places his hand on the seal, Minato appears.

Kyuubi: You!!!

Naruto: Yondaime...Hokage...

Yondaime: I made the seal such that when it's on the brink of being released I would appear in your mind. Though I don't want this to happen, because I don't want to see you again...Kyuubi. But I'm glad to see my grown up son...so things even out.

http://s5.*******.com/vdlnd2.jpg
http://s5.*******.com/14mas95.jpg

Lucario At Service
11th March 2009, 4:58 PM
Well there is a new pic which translates to,
Pain : "The moon is rumored to have been created by the Sage of The 6 Paths. If you think about it, mine is nothing impressive, really."
So it basically means that the "Chibaku Tensei" is an Jutsu which has the ability to create land forms (in spherical shape) & Nagato used it to trap Naruto inside it but Naruto goes 8-tail mode & destroys the sphere (this is based on the pic & my own thoery so it might be wrong).
Here is the pic of the 8-tail mode,
http://i43.*******.com/f03z4g.jpg

Haxon22
11th March 2009, 5:52 PM
Well looks like Naruto is reunited with his father :)

Atoyont
11th March 2009, 5:58 PM
That's in Naruto's mind/body/whatever. More likely it's something of an imprint of him; it's not the real Yondaime.

uber gon
11th March 2009, 6:09 PM
That's in Naruto's mind/body/whatever. More likely it's something of an imprint of him; it's not the real Yondaime.

Meh, it's the best we will probably get in regards to interaction anymore. Well, unless Minato has always been spiritually present inside Naruto.

Drat, and I was getting used to skull Kyuubi Naruto.

Haxon22
11th March 2009, 8:30 PM

I kno that but at least they get 2 meet >_>

uber gon
11th March 2009, 8:41 PM
I kno that but at least they get 2 meet >_>

Wonder if we'll find out anything surprising about Kushina. I wanna see her when she was a tomboy.

Shadow Lucario
11th March 2009, 9:32 PM
Finally Naruto finds out who his father is. I was thinking it would be kinda cool if Kyubi told him who his father was. I doubt Naruto would believe the fox but hey it would be on hell of a try

Falco
11th March 2009, 10:23 PM
Thats really surprising but awsome. I think this is the best the author could've presented the fourth to naruto.

jiang
11th March 2009, 10:41 PM
this upcoming chapter is very interesting. about time...

Horoika1
12th March 2009, 2:00 AM
Next chapter, not this week's chapter, but the next one, will be very very very very very interesting.

Mobile Suit Pilot
12th March 2009, 3:24 AM
My guess on whats going to happen...Naruto talks to the 4th on the inside...Then on the outside 8-Tail thrashes Pein, because he sould be out of options by now, to the point where he's like destroyed...Then on the inside Naruto, something happens, like a realization or something, and on the outside 8-tails vanishes and Naruto faints...Some Jounin or someone shows up and Pein, whose been severely beat up, is like "Hmm I better retreat now..." but in different wording...

I think thats how its gonna go down.

Shadow Lucario
12th March 2009, 3:33 AM
Next chapter, not this week's chapter, but the next one, will be very very very very very interesting.

Calling it again huh? I have no doubts. Can't wait till tomorrow though. We can finally see how Naruto reacts when he finds out who his parents are. Wonder if Minato will tell him about his mother. After sixteen years Naruto will finally know the truth.

Haxon22
12th March 2009, 3:53 AM
Yeaaa that is goin to be interesting... wonder wat Kyuubi is gonna do though...

bigpop618
12th March 2009, 4:24 AM
Calling it again huh? I have no doubts. Can't wait till tomorrow though. We can finally see how Naruto reacts when he finds out who his parents are. Wonder if Minato will tell him about his mother. After sixteen years Naruto will finally know the truth.

...isn't Minato his father? or did I miss something? isn't Minato dead? Your statement has confuzzled me.

Shadow Lucario
12th March 2009, 4:55 AM
...isn't Minato his father? or did I miss something? isn't Minato dead? Your statement has confuzzled me.

Yes Minato is his father and go to the previous page to figure out what I was talking about.

Horoika1
12th March 2009, 5:31 AM
Yep, calling it again.

Unless Naruto already does know about his parents but it was never implicated that he knew.

Buizelster
12th March 2009, 5:57 AM
I think Minato showing up was pretty awesome.

HoennMaster
12th March 2009, 7:16 AM
This will be great. I really iwsh we had two chapters a week. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to 8-tails.

More likely it's something of an imprint of him; it's not the real Yondaime.

Obviousy, he's dead.

12th March 2009, 8:34 PM
Well, this sounds absolutely brilliant. 8-tailed Naruto? friggin' hell. I was expecting him to only go that far against Madara. Pein is screwed now

uber gon
12th March 2009, 9:11 PM
Well, this sounds absolutely brilliant. 8-tailed Naruto? friggin' hell. I was expecting him to only go that far against Madara. Pein is screwed now

Pein probably has one hell of an ace up his sleeve.

Mawile XD
12th March 2009, 10:14 PM
I think he just used his ace... =P If none of his attacks even affect Naruto by now, God Realm is dead. I'll be mad if Nagato escapes, and makes more bodies, though. >_> I hope trying to defeat Naruto is too much of a strain on him, and he dies.

uber gon
12th March 2009, 11:14 PM
I think he just used his ace... =P If none of his attacks even affect Naruto by now, God Realm is dead. I'll be mad if Nagato escapes, and makes more bodies, though. >_> I hope trying to defeat Naruto is too much of a strain on him, and he dies.

Maybe while running away Nagato dies. Heh, maybe there'll be a plot twist where Nagato and Konan have a kid somewhere.

MarshtompMan
13th March 2009, 12:04 AM
I think that Nagato will just die or willingly be killed after Naruto kills God Realm.

Electivirus
13th March 2009, 12:11 AM
Maybe while running away Nagato dies. Heh, maybe there'll be a plot twist where Nagato and Konan have a kid somewhere.

Is it just me, or does that sound incredibly gross? :(

Horoika1
13th March 2009, 12:48 AM
Nagato is going to die, that's confirmed. But when do you think the fight against Konan will occur?

Well, obviously Minato is in Naruto in some form because he did sacrifice himself so as to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto. And he must've placed a failsafe just in case Naruto actually succumbs to the influence of the Kyuubi, such as removing the seal.

uber gon
13th March 2009, 1:57 AM
Is it just me, or does that sound incredibly gross? :(

Yeah I've seen A LOT of sick stuff lately.

TsukiMirage
13th March 2009, 2:04 AM
I never thought of Nagato and Konan having a kid somewhere. Great plot twist.

Anyway, I hope we get a good flashback next chapter, At least explaining some more about the Kyuubi.

Haxon22
13th March 2009, 6:57 AM
Noooo!! No more flashbacks... riight now Its Father and Son time. All I want to see is Naruto's reaction when he realizes that the Fourth was his Father

jiang
13th March 2009, 7:17 AM
I am thinking pain/nagato is gonna be dead soon ~ he should be - and there mustnt be any miracles for him after his fight with naruto. he should be at his limits by this time and will be dead sooner or later.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how naruto will react to that...

HoennMaster
13th March 2009, 8:29 AM
Aww man, The 4th only appears on the last page! Good chapter, looks like Nagato will die soon. 8 Tails looks kind of scary.

Yeah I've seen A LOT of sick stuff lately.

Like butt rape?

13th March 2009, 8:42 AM
Surely before the Fourth's Appearance on Yamato's hand it said NINE tails? Why would it say 9, before the seal is actually removed?

So...like how several jinchuriki were left out, we never see 5 or 7 tails =3

Shadow Lucario
13th March 2009, 10:39 AM
I hope we get some more info on Naruto's mom, like if she isn't dead where the hell has she been for the past sixteen years? I don't think we saw the three tailed Jinchuuriki. Just the Bijuu. We also never saw the six tailed Jinchuuriki.

warnerbroman
13th March 2009, 3:03 PM
Surely before the Fourth's Appearance on Yamato's hand it said NINE tails? Why would it say 9, before the seal is actually removed?

well there is a colr spread of all of them together

Flash_Step
13th March 2009, 3:19 PM
i cant believe he's here...i was wonderin when he was gonna show up. Now all there is to do is to jus see what he is goin to tell naruto...? ]

That true we havent seen 5 or 7 but they might be only in the anime as well....like how they showed the 3 tails

MidnightMelody
13th March 2009, 5:00 PM
YES 440 is gonna oh I don't know maybe ROCK!!!!! Yes this will be epic. not only did we see 8 tails and not only did he go past the limit but Minato is his DAD! I mean we all new this but it took long enough for Naruto to find this infomation out. As I said before 440 is gonna be the best yet!

Horoika1
13th March 2009, 9:49 PM
Naruto's reaction will be very interesting to see.

Meanwhile...9-Tails is rampaging outside!

uber gon
14th March 2009, 12:52 AM
Naruto's reaction will be very interesting to see.

Meanwhile...9-Tails is rampaging outside!

Technically it's 8-tails, but it's getting close to that point.

TsukiMirage
14th March 2009, 1:44 AM
Ninja's now have the power to create a moon? Rikudou Sennin sounds badass, But Pain comes off as a whiny brat.

Horoika1
14th March 2009, 1:46 AM
But didn't Yamato's hand say 9?

14th March 2009, 2:07 AM
well there is a colr spread of all of them together

I've seen it, but they weren't in the storyline, which they could have been.

Also AuraMaster, Naruto's relation to Minato has been known for a while, Jiraiya and Tsunade talked about it. The thing is, now Naruto knows.

Horoika1
14th March 2009, 2:26 AM
I had always thought Naruto did know who his father was, but he just never flaunted the knowledge.

Falco
14th March 2009, 2:27 AM
But didn't Yamato's hand say 9?

It confused me too. But I guess that the nine tails' chakra was coming out and indicated 9 tails (speculation)

Horoika1
14th March 2009, 3:03 AM
Or maybe it was a mistranslation or a mistake by Kishi?

Lucario At Service
14th March 2009, 9:22 AM
^ I think it is some sort of a early warning system that Yamato has to detect the increase of Kyuubi chakra in Naruto and the 9 on his hand indicated that the chakra is going to reach that level soon.

Haxon22
14th March 2009, 4:57 PM
Sooo how do you think Minato will help out Naruto?

jiang
14th March 2009, 5:15 PM
now i am starting to wonder what or how the 4th hokage could have done in his power to seal the 9 tailed fox into naruto. what is he really capable of at that time to be able to control the fox and be able to seal him? the fox must be so powerful that he most likely needed some form of help one way or another to seal it.

i think, by the fact minato appearing to naruto, this is the best help we could see from him. stopping his son from wreaking havoc into the world - and maybe, just maybe, we might see the tamer side of the fox after some conversation or compromise between the naruto and the fox, if that is possible.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
14th March 2009, 6:53 PM
now i am starting to wonder what or how the 4th hokage could have done in his power to seal the 9 tailed fox into naruto. what is he really capable of at that time to be able to control the fox and be able to seal him? the fox must be so powerful that he most likely needed some form of help one way or another to seal it.

i think, by the fact minato appearing to naruto, this is the best help we could see from him. stopping his son from wreaking havoc into the world - and maybe, just maybe, we might see the tamer side of the fox after some conversation or compromise between the naruto and the fox, if that is possible.

I may not read or watch Naruto anymore, but I do agree that they're going to pull a Naruto is alive after the fox is sealed and out of Naruto. I don't know, but something big is going to happen. Just what will it be...

Horoika1
14th March 2009, 8:05 PM
Now to await next chapter. Kishi has been leaving us with open-ended cliffhangers; there's not much to discuss.

uber gon
14th March 2009, 11:19 PM
Ninja's now have the power to create a moon? Rikudou Sennin sounds badass, But Pain comes off as a whiny brat.

Technically it's a giant rock with some weird black thing in it, but it is neat.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
15th March 2009, 12:55 AM
Heh, maybe there'll be a plot twist where Nagato and Konan have a kid somewhere.
No. Just, No. No, No, No, No, No, NO!! NO NO NO!! ABSOLUTELY NO!!
Worst. Idea. Ever.

Anyways, I don't believe Naruto 'actually' went Nine-Tails. When the '9' appeared on Yamato's hand, Naruto was in the process of taking off the seal, until Yondaime stopped him. The chakra being released as Naruto pulled the seal off probably was what gave Yamato the 9, however since he was stopped, he didn't complete the transformation.

What I'm interested in now is how the battle will end. It's become obvious now that Kishimoto has no intention on letting Naruto be captured, but how will he kill God-Realm? I doubt he'll stay in Eight-Tailed form after a talk with his father and he was in complete and utter agony when he was reverted back from Four Tails, so it'd be hard for him to fight after reverting.

Atoyont
15th March 2009, 1:18 AM
What I'm interested in now is how the battle will end. It's become obvious now that Kishimoto has no intention on letting Naruto be captured, but how will he kill God-Realm? I doubt he'll stay in Eight-Tailed form after a talk with his father and he was in complete and utter agony when he was reverted back from Four Tails, so it'd be hard for him to fight after reverting.
I dunno, I think that it would actually progress the plot further to let Naruto get captured. The Kyuubi will, eventually, need to be removed; the problem is how to do it without killing Naruto. As far as I know, releasing the seal would leave Naruto intact, but then you've got this maniacal kitsune roaming the ninja lands. Extracting it from Naruto would kill him, so unless someone else is willing to pull a Chiyo, it's impossible. Nagato's obviously at the end of his rope, though, and he's about finished.

popsicle
15th March 2009, 1:18 AM
Yeah they're making the Naruto Manga chapters more intense as it goes. But in the Shippuden they're losing their touch. All fillers. =/

What if Naruto gets out of the fox state? Wouldn't he die?

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 2:19 AM
Naruto only dies if the fox is forcefully extracted or he goes completely Kyubi and removes the seal. Other than that he's fine.

popsicle
15th March 2009, 2:22 AM
Well remember Sasuke is also on his way to Konaha. And is Killer Bee still alive?

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 2:27 AM
Killer Bee is on vacation so I think he is XD

popsicle
15th March 2009, 2:28 AM
Lol.

Sasuke is going to go blind if he keeps using Ameratsu.

That means he couldn't find his way to Konaha.

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 2:30 AM
Obviously. He has used his Mangekyou Sharingan so many times and he is already going blind. Sasuke is probably going to have his vision deteriorate faster than any other Uchiha/Kakashi who has used Mangekyou Sharingan

popsicle
15th March 2009, 2:39 AM
Pretty sure Kakashi is dead.

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 2:43 AM
Kakashi is not dead! We still have to see his face! Besides I doubt he would kill an important character off like that.

popsicle
15th March 2009, 2:47 AM
Okay? Lol on Youtube I loved it when everyone thought Hinata was dead. They were making tributes. Roflmao

I'm not sure if Kakashi is even dead.

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 2:50 AM
Hopefully he isn't because he is one of my favorite characters. Of course I like Uchiha characters better.

Off topic: I have the coolest necklace! It is the three tomoe Sharingan and I love it!

popsicle
15th March 2009, 3:03 AM
Awesome! How'd you get it?

I thought Itachi and Ero-Sennin were the best characters.

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 3:05 AM
I ordered it online!

I like Pain for some reason. I found this out when I was riding home from school on the bus listening to this heavy metal song. I thought, "Pain is awesome!"

I like Itachi too, but for some reason I like Sasuke more. I guess it is because my friends say I act just like him XD

popsicle
15th March 2009, 3:12 AM
I sorta act like Itachi. I'm always quiet. So...ehh.

I hate Tsuade.

Horoika1
15th March 2009, 3:18 AM
Oh, stop trying to keep characters alive because you like them. He is a needed death if it's to forcefully mature Sakura and Naruto into the characters they ought to be.

popsicle
15th March 2009, 3:26 AM
Kakashi was like a high light of most of the series.

I have to say that Naruto will probably end near 500 chapter.

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 3:29 AM
Most likely. Besides we haven't seen the end of his talk with his dad so I highly doubt we have seen the last of Kakashi

popsicle
15th March 2009, 3:34 AM
Yeah. Hey what happened to Rin? I have no idea.

bookist
15th March 2009, 3:45 AM
Truthfully i dislike that the hokage reappeared, since naruto has not used kyubii for a while now he is talking naruto out of it. That and I think that coincidence was stupid.

Shadow Lucario
15th March 2009, 3:45 AM
It's presumed she is dead because Kakashi said he didn't keep his promise to Obito which was to protect Rin.

popsicle
15th March 2009, 3:49 AM
Well Rin probably did die sadly. Naruto's mother is probably dead.

And when the Hokage appeared he was just a keeper of the seal weird.

Blaziryu
15th March 2009, 4:20 AM
Good chapter this week! Minato/4th Hokage making a comeback was unbelievable. I guess we're finally going to learn what the toad key jutus/that jutsu is after all this time.

popsicle
15th March 2009, 4:21 AM
Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder!

uber gon
15th March 2009, 7:21 AM
Wonder what revelations will be revealed next issue? Maybe something that'll make us all catatonic.

popsicle
15th March 2009, 3:04 PM
Yeah that would be awesome. I wonder what the Fourth is going to do. And Naruto's reaction when he realizes that it's his dad.

Horoika1
15th March 2009, 6:49 PM
As I called it before: this next chapter is going to be very interesting.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
16th March 2009, 8:25 AM
Kakashi surviving would be the worst decision Kishimoto has ever made. He needs to stay dead, keeping him alive would accomplish nothing.

Sure, fans would whine, but this would be important development fro Naruto, Sakura and maybe even Sasuke, Finding out that his former mentor was killed protecting what he is trying to destroy, as well as his older brother destroying everything to protect it, would probably contribute in Sasuke regaining his sanity.

Besides we haven't seen the end of his talk with his dad so I highly doubt we have seen the last of Kakashi.
Please tell me why we need the end of that talk? Like, seriously?
The point was that Kakashi succeeded his father and that he was going to tell him everything that happened in the afterlife, we do not need to know exactly what he says or how his father reacts, that'd only cheapen the scene.

Shadow Lucario
16th March 2009, 10:04 AM
Please tell me why we need the end of that talk? Like, seriously?
The point was that Kakashi succeeded his father and that he was going to tell him everything that happened in the afterlife, we do not need to know exactly what he says or how his father reacts, that'd only cheapen the scene.

Please tell me why having Kakashi being alive is a mistake. He is a very important character that has contributed more than Hinata. Also how would it cheapen the scene? The only things we really know about Sakumo is that he was undefeated in battle, he killed Chiyo's son, and he committed suicide after being shunned by the village. If that is all we are going to find out then there would be no point in creating the character. People want to know about him, at least I know I do. How did he act? Exactly how strong was he? Leaving these questions unanswered does not satisfy a lot of people. Kishimoto would most likely lose a lot more readers if he killed Kakashi rather than having him alive.

16th March 2009, 11:59 AM
Kakashi.Is.Dead.

I admit myself that I want to know what happened to Rin, but it's just not relevant atm and Kishimoto missed his chance for such exposition.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
16th March 2009, 1:44 PM
Please tell me why having Kakashi being alive is a mistake. He is a very important character that has contributed more than Hinata.
I believed I said that beforehand:

Sure, fans would whine, but this would be important development fro Naruto, Sakura and maybe even Sasuke, Finding out that his former mentor was killed protecting what he is trying to destroy, as well as his older brother destroying everything to protect it, would probably contribute in Sasuke regaining his sanity.
And yes, he HAS contributed more to the plot then Hinata, which is one fo the many reasons why Hinata (and Shizune) deserve to live more, because they have NEVER gotten the chance to be more to the plot (Though Shizune is dead).

Also how would it cheapen the scene? The only things we really know about Sakumo is that he was undefeated in battle, he killed Chiyo's son, and he committed suicide after being shunned by the village. If that is all we are going to find out then there would be no point in creating the character. People want to know about him, at least I know I do. How did he act? Exactly how strong was he? Leaving these questions unanswered does not satisfy a lot of people. Kishimoto would most likely lose a lot more readers if he killed Kakashi rather than having him alive.
Did you read Kakashi Gaiden? THAT was the reason his character exists his way fo life, after all, was the very thing the story revolved around.

We do not need to know how he acted and definetely not how strong he was (although the manga made a point on how strong he was). That is not the reason for his character. His sole purpose is for character developement for Kakashi.

And finally, it'd cheapen the scene because that scene was obviously meant to be used as a conclusion to Kakashi's life. It basicallly screamed THIS. IS. THE. END. despite what fans try to think.

Horoika1
16th March 2009, 9:46 PM
KAKASHI IS DEAD!

But then again, the majority of you who are here discussing this series are children. You don't seem to understand the basis for story-telling with THIS KIND of plot frame. Characters MUST be sacrificed so that there can be character development of other more MAJOR characters.

LonesomeDiamond
16th March 2009, 10:27 PM
Still talking about this, eh? Well you guys did a good job hammering in this nail one last time(hopefully)...

I haven't been around here lately, but I will say I did not expect this last chapter AT ALL. Good stuff, nonetheless. Gets things moving and MINATO! woot.

TsukiMirage
16th March 2009, 10:33 PM
Conserning Kakashi being alive or dead, Kakashi should stay dead, Especially since Kishi had the genius idea to keep Hinata alive for no good reason. Kakashi has done all he can in the storyline and although I would have like for him to face off against Sasuke once, It appears too late for Kakashi to take a major role anymore.

Horoika1
16th March 2009, 10:54 PM
Kishi has actually tried getting rid of Kakashi gradually. Who became Captain for SOOO many missions? Yamato. Already trying to find a replacement.

uber gon
17th March 2009, 1:24 AM
Wonder how ****** up Naruto's body will be when he reverts back to human form?

Horoika1
17th March 2009, 3:12 AM
I've no idea...I haven't actually thought of that.

Falco
17th March 2009, 3:43 AM
Conserning Kakashi being alive or dead, Kakashi should stay dead, Especially since Kishi had the genius idea to keep Hinata alive for no good reason. Kakashi has done all he can in the storyline and although I would have like for him to face off against Sasuke once, It appears too late for Kakashi to take a major role anymore.

I believe kakashi is still alive but will die shortly after pain gets his *** out of konoha. I think kakashi still has something important to say.....

Shadow Lucario
17th March 2009, 4:47 AM
KAKASHI IS DEAD!

But then again, the majority of you who are here discussing this series are children. You don't seem to understand the basis for story-telling with THIS KIND of plot frame. Characters MUST be sacrificed so that there can be character development of other more MAJOR characters.

I don't consider myself a child as I am sixteen years of age turning seventeen at the end of the year -_- Thought I'd put that out there.

On another note, I would also love to see Kakashi versus Sasuke except it really would be more of a massacre than a fight. I'll drop the whole Kakashi thing and keep it to myself. You guys bring up valid points, but I think Kakashi could do a little more than he has done, and he is one of my favorite characters too :D

One fight I really want to see is Suigetsu versus Kisame. I was mad when we didn't see it the first time. I thought we were going to get to see Kisame whoop his *** but noooooo. We had to watch Itachi, may he rest in peace, let himself get killed by Sasuke.

uber gon
17th March 2009, 7:10 AM
I've no idea...I haven't actually thought of that.

Well 4-tail severely burns his body so maybe 8-tails turns him into a severely malnurtured shell of his former self.

Lucario At Service
17th March 2009, 7:25 AM
KAKASHI IS DEAD!

I think that Kakashi is not dead till now. One of the main reason i say this is because he was the only one who was able to see Tobi having Sharingan & i don't think he would have left that kind off thing get past him.
My guess is that he must have been doing his research on Tobi to know how he had a Sharingan after returning from that mission (maybe he found clues on Madara). Also wasn't it odd that when most of the Jounin of Konoha were out on a mission during Pain's attack on Konoha, Kakashi was in Konoha. My guess is he was doing something because of which he didn't take any missions at that time. And if i am right he has to leave this info to someone before he dies.

Raging Flame
17th March 2009, 7:33 AM
My crazy theory about Kakashi.

He died. After all the f ighting is done nagato escapes. They try to find Kakashi but fail. Turns out Kakashi has been taken and made into a new pain body. I could easily see that happening. Especially when I saw the cover page on chapter 435. It say Pain had "stolen Kakashi" that might be foreshadowing.

Shadow Lucario
17th March 2009, 7:36 AM
If Pain wanted to make another body out of Kakashi wouldn't he have taken his body already instead of leaving it there? There isn't much that supports that theory. Lucario At Serivce makes a good point though. I can see that happening. If it does I hope they don't do another message like they did with Jiraiya cause that would get annoying.

Raging Flame
17th March 2009, 7:51 AM
Maybe Pain dident leave him. There are many possibilites. Pain could have other ninja checking around Konoha for new bodys right now as he fights.

Shadow Lucario
17th March 2009, 8:06 AM
We saw him leave Kakashi after he threw the nail -_- And the only ninja with him were the other five bodies and Konan and right now Konan is with Nagato

Raging Flame
17th March 2009, 8:26 AM
I should have said maybe Pain wont leave Kaskashi. Like I said, there are many possibilitys. Pain could have had some of his other ninja come after he blew up the town to look for bodys. Yeah he left Kakashi there but that was before all 5 other Pains were destroyed. Whats to stop him and Konan from grabbing a couple of new bodies (indcluding Kakashi) during an escape?

Shadow Lucario
17th March 2009, 8:32 AM
Well 1. Konan is with Nagato

2. He didn't call any other ninja

3. The only other ninja he has are the Akatsuki who are currently waiting for Pain

4. If he called Rain Shinobi the remaining Leaf Shinobi would kill them

5. Naruto would have killed them in the blast he used in his Six Tailed state

And finally 6. Nagato isn't going to leave without the Kyubi unless he dies.

Also when Pain fought Kakashi one body was killed by Konohamaru I believe when he used Rasengan. If he didn't die he was badly injured.

Raging Flame
17th March 2009, 8:52 AM
1. She's with him now but there is nothing stopping her from taking Kakashis body sooner or later.

2. Sure. We diden't actually see him call for back up, but this dosent mean its certain.
4. I think they are a little busy with having the village destroyed, trying to find Nagato, and trying not to be killed by Pain to notice any ninja slip by.
5. By that logic, Kakashi is already dust, so you got me here.
6. Maybe. If god realm is taken out then he would have to either fight himself & die or escape.

Horoika1
18th March 2009, 2:09 AM
Raging Flame has a point. But Kishi will NOT desecrate Kakashi and his memory by making him a body.

And anyway, Nagato is on the end of his rope. He's gonna croak very soon. There won't be a chance for him to make other bodies because he'll be DEAD soon.

Haxon22
18th March 2009, 2:28 AM
^^ well you never kno maybe that pein body that Kohnohamaru killed really isn't dead, I mean I was surprised to see him even land a hit against that pein body. So maybe that pein body will retrieve Kakashi's body

18th March 2009, 2:39 AM
Well, Nagato is just a body isn't he? So the real Pain could make more bodies, but using that jutsu really took it's toll on the real Madara...all it needs is for the Nara-gang to find him and Konan, one to distract Konan while they finish off Pain.

Shadow Lucario
18th March 2009, 2:52 AM
Nagato is the original Pain. He is the one that makes the bodies. Nagato is his real body and Deva is his friend Yahiko

uber gon
18th March 2009, 4:35 AM
Heh maybe Kyuubi Naruto actually EATS Nagato.:)

Haxon22
18th March 2009, 4:50 AM
Hmmm I think Naruto will come to his senses before the Kyuubi could do some real damage

Legerdemain
18th March 2009, 8:43 AM
I hope the 4th just suddenly pops up outta nowhere (not just in Naruto's imagination) and completely own Pein.

HoennMaster
18th March 2009, 9:51 AM
I doubt it, he is dead if you recall. :)

18th March 2009, 10:20 AM
Nagato is the original Pain. He is the one that makes the bodies. Nagato is his real body and Deva is his friend Yahiko
Too many damn bodies to remember which one is the original xD

Also, although the Fourth may not be able to do anything to fight Pain, I'm sure he could give Naruto some pointers. Although Naruto has pretty much succeeded Minato (Rasenshuriken)

Electivirus
18th March 2009, 2:36 PM
Heh maybe Kyuubi Naruto actually EATS Nagato.:)

Naruto: OM NOM NOM

MidnightMelody
18th March 2009, 4:35 PM
Since the series has takeing such a "Turn" does anyone see the fourth being reborn and take over as hokage till Naruto is ready? I mean it is Naruto and not Dragonball but they way this series is going....Fans seem ****** about the whole Kakashi dead and Hinta on the verge of death. I am wondering if Kishi was rushed or something these few past months. I can kinda see the shinobi learning a way too bring people back. It would not be the first time an series did this.

TsukiMirage
18th March 2009, 4:45 PM
Since the series has takeing such a "Turn" does anyone see the fourth being reborn and take over as hokage till Naruto is ready? I mean it is Naruto and not Dragonball but they way this series is going....Fans seem ****** about the whole Kakashi dead and Hinta on the verge of death. I am wondering if Kishi was rushed or something these few past months. I can kinda see the shinobi learning a way too bring people back. It would not be the first time an series did this.

Well, Acorrding to Kishi, He wanted to end the series by the 500th chapter, Although if he still plans do is anyone's guess.

Falco
18th March 2009, 4:54 PM

If it does happen ill stop reading this manga for sure. Dead people need to stay DEAD.

uber gon
18th March 2009, 4:58 PM
Naruto: OM NOM NOM

I actually see it happening. Oh, and I see him burning Konan or using chakra scissors to cut her.:p

Gentleman Skeleton
18th March 2009, 5:03 PM
Alright, here are a few spoilers:

Naruto gets ****** off at Minato and punches him out.

Minato explains some of the events that happened 16 years ago as well as knowing that someone is pulling Pain's strings.

He knows about Madara and the Kyuubi. He starts to explain about the Kuromaku (Black Curtain) organization within Akatsuki. The front cover has the Yondaime jacket as well as two men with Madara's mask.

uber gon
18th March 2009, 5:13 PM
Alright, here are a few spoilers:

Naruto gets ****** off at Minato and punches him out.

Minato explains some of the events that happened 16 years ago as well as knowing that someone is pulling Pain's strings.

He knows about Madara and the Kyuubi. He starts to explain about the Kuromaku (Black Curtain) organization within Akatsuki. The front cover has the Yondaime jacket as well as two men with Madara's mask.

Well I guess Naruto does have a right to be a little frustrated at Minato, especially after hearing Gaara's backstory.

Great, now we get MORE plot twists.

Lucario At Service
18th March 2009, 5:18 PM
Well, Acorrding to Kishi, He wanted to end the series by the 500th chapter, Although if he still plans do is anyone's guess.I would like to ask where you got this info because i haven't heard of it anywhere & if you are true then we only have around 60 more chapters to go before the series ends but i don't think it is possible the way the current story is going.

Edit:- I think "Gentleman Skeleton" forgot to mention that at the end of ch 440 Naruto returns back to his original form in Sage Mode (from Kyuubi mode 8) & begins his final fight with Pain.
http://i44.*******.com/1zwn41e.jpg
Also if anyone interested in seeing Naruto punch Minato, here is that pic,
http://i43.*******.com/a2pvl5.jpg

Electivirus
18th March 2009, 5:46 PM
Also if anyone interested in seeing Naruto punch Minato, here is that pic,
http://i43.*******.com/a2pvl5.jpg

Ouch.

10char

uber gon
18th March 2009, 8:54 PM
Ouch.

10char

Well after hearing Gaara's backstory could you blame Naruto?

Electivirus
18th March 2009, 9:47 PM
Well after hearing Gaara's backstory could you blame Naruto?

Not that he didn't deserve it, but still...right in the gut. :(