PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104

Gentleman Skeleton
18th February 2007, 1:51 AM
itachi is going blind :'(
Seriously? When did they mention that?

pokemonster2191
18th February 2007, 2:02 AM
well i dont remember the chapter but its when kakashi reveals his new level sharingan. poor itachi.

DKzM0mA
18th February 2007, 3:16 AM
No I believe Kakashi mentions that using the Mangekyou Sharingan multiple times you do infact go blind.

FireKero!
18th February 2007, 6:52 PM
No I believe Kakashi mentions that using the Mangekyou Sharingan multiple times you do infact go blind.

Exactly. And seeing how Itachi has used it for Kishimoto knows how long, I don't think his eyesite is what it used to be pre-time jump.

And I know Mandara is an Uchiha but who is he? and if he was that good he would have already had is since he is supposed to be so 'evil' so he would be taken out of the equation

huh?

I think Madara might be the Leader, but we still need to find out what his significance is, and how Sauske knew about the Nine-tailed Beast before Naruto did.

Gentleman Skeleton
18th February 2007, 8:05 PM
I think Madara might be the Leader, but we still need to find out what his significance is, and how Sauske knew about the Nine-tailed Beast before Naruto did.

I personally don't think so. I don't know who the Akatsuki leader is, but I don't think two sharingan users are members of Akatsuki. I think Madara's past holds clues for naruto to save Sasuke. However, I think Orochimaru will succeed in reincarnating inside of Sasuke but he ends up rejecting him with help from Naruto. Then Sasuke rejoins Team 7, but Orochimaru is still inside of him and acts like the devil on Sasuke's shoulder.

FireKero!
18th February 2007, 10:38 PM
I personally don't think so. I don't know who the Akatsuki leader is, but I don't think two sharingan users are members of Akatsuki. I think Madara's past holds clues for naruto to save Sasuke. However, I think Orochimaru will succeed in reincarnating inside of Sasuke but he ends up rejecting him with help from Naruto. Then Sasuke rejoins Team 7, but Orochimaru is still inside of him and acts like the devil on Sasuke's shoulder.

Yeah, the Madara thing doesn't make much sense, but we still need to find out his significance.

Sasuke won't be able to join Team Seven again. First off, he's a rouge nin, running away from Kanoha. That alone will have you marked for death by the ANBU. Secondly, he decided to join Orochimaru, another rouge nin, and by doing that, becomes his accomplince for crimes against humanity. And finally, Sasuke has no need to go back. After he kills Itachi, what more does he need to accomplish? He'd probably go back to Orochimaru and kill him when the time is right, and take over the Sound village. That, or kill himself.

There wouldn't be enough time for Orochimaru to take over Sasuke's body, then reject him. We only have enough time to defeat Akatsuki, try and save Sasuke, and tie up Kakashi Gaiden.

BattleFranky~40
19th February 2007, 2:32 AM
Madara is still kicking it. That makes a possible amount of four.

The seven Akatsuki members left are the Leader, Deidara, Kisame, Blue-Haired Dude, Itachi, Zetsu, and Tobi. Itachi isn't in much of a position to fight though.

Sasori was replaced by Tobi, which means that Kazuku and Hidan will be replaced by their subs, if they have any. So, Akatsuki is slowly, but surely dying. :)

Blue Haired Dude? She is obviously a girl. Every organization has at least one girl member, and she looks quite feminine from the back.

raticatelover
19th February 2007, 2:43 AM
Blue Haired Dude? She is obviously a girl. Every organization has at least one girl member, and she looks quite feminine from the back.

you can never be too sure though. At first glance Deidara looks really feminine as well. It's probably a girl though but its good to be open minded on both sides.

BattleFranky~40
19th February 2007, 3:04 AM
you can never be too sure though. At first glance Deidara looks really feminine as well. It's probably a girl though but its good to be open minded on both sides.
What kind of guy would wear a flower hairpin?

Adzieboy
19th February 2007, 10:24 AM
Haku probably would.

Or that Captain in Bleach.

Celebii
19th February 2007, 1:12 PM
Sasuke won't be able to join Team Seven again.

Who are you to say that he won't join again? It's not your manga -_-. Besides, your arguments are very lame.

1. being a rouge nin doesnt mean that sasuke will never get back.. getting sasuke back is naruto's main goal atm.. and since its a shonen manga.. he's bound to complete it
2. I doubt sasuke will ever kill itachi alone.. since itachi is more powerful than he and oro combined thx
3. It's kishi's manga.. are you kishi to say that "we dont have time"? the manga is FAR from being over.. there are a bunch of plot things that need to be resolved

The seven Akatsuki members left are the Leader, Deidara, Kisame, Blue-Haired Dude, Itachi, Zetsu, and Tobi. Itachi isn't in much of a position to fight though.

Sasori was replaced by Tobi, which means that Kazuku and Hidan will be replaced by their subs, if they have any. So, Akatsuki is slowly, but surely dying. :)

Akatsuki is surely dying? are you sure of that? Al, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, and Blue haired girl are very very strong.. so i wouldnt count them all yet.. just because a few members died does not mean they are doomed..

Your logic is also flawed.. just because something happens today, doesnt mean it will happen tomorrow oO;

BattleFranky~40
19th February 2007, 3:19 PM
Who are you to say that he won't join again? It's not your manga -_-. Besides, your arguments are very lame.
If you actually attempt to use your brain, you'd know that it's impossible.

1. being a rouge nin doesnt mean that sasuke will never get back.. getting sasuke back is naruto's main goal atm.. and since its a shonen manga.. he's bound to complete it
Sasuke has been branded with a death mark. Either he stays with Oro, or he dies as a traitor after returning to Konoha. They aren't just going to forgive him.

2. I doubt sasuke will ever kill itachi alone.. since itachi is more powerful than he and oro combined thx
Hopefully they kill each other.

3. It's kishi's manga.. are you kishi to say that "we dont have time"? the manga is FAR from being over.. there are a bunch of plot things that need to be resolved
Kishi doesn't want the manga to last too long. He'll end it sooner than you think.

Akatsuki is surely dying? are you sure of that? Al, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, and Blue haired girl are very very strong.. so i wouldnt count them all yet.. just because a few members died does not mean they are doomed..
We haven't even seen Blue Hair, AL, or Zetsu in action. They could end up being canon fodder (well, except AL) like Hidan and Kazuku.

Your logic is also flawed.. just because something happens today, doesnt mean it will happen tomorrow oO;[/QUOTE]

Celebii
19th February 2007, 3:40 PM
If you actually attempt to use your brain, you'd know that it's impossible.

hmm not really.. just because the chance is small doesnt mean its impossible

Sasuke has been branded with a death mark. Either he stays with Oro, or he dies as a traitor after returning to Konoha. They aren't just going to forgive him.

Are you sure of that? Basically, the goal of the manga is to get back sasuke. If naruto doesnt get sasuke back, he doesnt become hogake and the manga fails. Naruto said it himself: one does not deserve to be hogake if he can't even save his best friend.

Hopefully they kill each other.

Practically impossible of happening.. if itachi > oro.. then itachi > sasuke

Kishi doesn't want the manga to last too long. He'll end it sooner than you think.

Did I say the manga would last for another 6+ years? Nopes.. I know the manga won't last long but the chances are very slim that it is going to end within an year... unless kishi speeds up things a lot

We haven't even seen Blue Hair, AL, or Zetsu in action. They could end up being canon fodder (well, except AL) like Hidan and Kazuku.

Plot-no-jutsu played a part in every akatsuki death so far. Sasori wouldn't have died if he didn't become soft and let himself get killed. Shikamaru had time to plan a lot of traps to catch hidan. Without the prep time, I doubt he could've been able to kill Hidan alone. Kakuzu only died because naruto arrived. Kakashi was near death when they arrived. So I don't think you can say they are weak. It would be stupid if an evil organization was all made up of weak weaklings. I know its inevitable for them to die, but they won't die without a good fight.

BattleFranky~40
19th February 2007, 3:47 PM
Are you sure of that? Basically, the goal of the manga is to get back sasuke. If naruto doesnt get sasuke back, he doesnt become hogake and the manga fails. Naruto said it himself: one does not deserve to be hogake if he can't even save his best friend.
Yes, I'm sure of that. We learned that much back in the Hidden Mist arc. Sasuke has nothing to do with Naruto become Hokage, because Sasuke is a lost cause who no longer has anything to do with the village. That's like saying they'll get Itachi to return to the village, and everybody will just fogive him. It WONT happen.

Practically impossible of happening.. if itachi > oro.. then itachi > sasuke
For now. Kishi can just pull someting out of his ***.

Plot-no-jutsu played a part in every akatsuki death so far. Sasori wouldn't have died if he didn't become soft and let himself get killed. Shikamaru had time to plan a lot of traps to catch hidan. Without the prep time, I doubt he could've been able to kill Hidan alone. Kakuzu only died because naruto arrived. Kakashi was near death when they arrived. So I don't think you can say they are weak. It would be stupid if an evil organization was all made up of weak weaklings. I know its inevitable for them to die, but they won't die without a good fight.

They ARE weak, because Kishi protrays them as weak, despite being S-Ranked Criminals. Hidan is a prime example. How many times did he fall for the same trap over and over?

And it's obvious that they don't die without a good fight. So far it's taken an army just to kill them.

uber gon
20th February 2007, 12:31 AM
Anyone have an idea on Sasuke's hidden jutsu.

In regards to Sasuke, at least he has SOME mercy, more or less...

DKzM0mA
20th February 2007, 1:16 AM

The point is to bring sasuke back to SAVE him from Orochimaru's body transfer. If Sasuke dies in the end saving, helping and just being naruto's firnd again, his death would be most acceptable to Naruto. Naruto wants to die as a true shinobi, not to some freak who want his body, and I'm sure he wishes the same to Sasuke.

uber gon
20th February 2007, 3:44 AM
The point is to bring sasuke back to SAVE him from Orochimaru's body transfer. If Sasuke dies in the end saving, helping and just being naruto's firnd again, his death would be most acceptable to Naruto. Naruto wants to die as a true shinobi, not to some freak who want his body, and I'm sure he wishes the same to Sasuke.

Yeah, but it would be pretty sad...

BattleFranky~40
20th February 2007, 3:45 AM
Yeah, but it would be pretty sad...

Sasuke dying would be more hilarious than anything.

DKzM0mA
20th February 2007, 3:55 AM
Yeah, sasuke derseves to die.

..Stealing Kimimaru's style aint cool.

BattleFranky~40
20th February 2007, 4:02 AM
Yeah, sasuke derseves to die.

..Stealing Kimimaru's style aint cool.

Kimimaro never looked like a pirate.

HK
20th February 2007, 4:28 AM
Sasuke dying would be more hilarious than anything.

But Kishimoto won't do it. Too much favoritism, and the main rival has to either go out in a blaze of glory or else turn to the right side again.

... Off-topic: BattleFranky~40, is dat some Sandman in your signature?

uber gon
20th February 2007, 4:32 AM
Kimimaro never looked like a pirate.

Since when did Sasuke look like a pirate?

BattleFranky~40
20th February 2007, 4:32 AM
But Kishimoto won't do it. Too much favoritism, and the main rival has to either go out in a blaze of glory or else turn to the right side again.

... Off-topic: BattleFranky~40, is dat some Sandman in your signature?

Unfortunately, that is true.

And yes, it may just be.

Since when did Sasuke look like a pirate?
Since Time Skip. And Naruto's after his booty.

HK
20th February 2007, 4:39 AM
And yes, it may just be.

"Yay!"

Since Time Skip. And Naruto's after his booty.

That's the third time I've ever laughed at a "Naruto and Sasuke gay gay gay relationship" joke. You win an Internet, good sir.

BattleFranky~40
20th February 2007, 4:50 AM
"Yay!"
It's a veritable pile of goodness

That's the third time I've ever laughed at a "Naruto and Sasuke gay gay gay relationship" joke. You win an Internet, good sir.
I'm so proud.

HK
20th February 2007, 5:00 AM
It's a veritable pile of goodness

It's The Sandman. It's Dream. She's sexy. Of course it's good.

Which can't be said for nearly all of the female cast in Naruto. Temari is the only one which shows real moments of brilliance and true respect.

BattleFranky~40
20th February 2007, 5:03 AM
It's The Sandman. It's Dream. She's sexy. Of course it's good.

Which can't be said for nearly all of the female cast in Naruto. Temari is the only one which shows real moments of brilliance and true respect.

Dream is sexy?

Eh, I'm not into skinny men.

And Kurenai> Temari.

HK
20th February 2007, 5:05 AM
Dream is sexy?

Eh, I'm not into skinny men.

I'm in denial like I am with Peppo. [/Still continues to refuse while listening to Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like a Lady."]

And Kurenai> Temari.

Kurenai is pregnant, so I'm avoiding that for now. Shikamura apparently isn't.

BattleFranky~40
20th February 2007, 5:07 AM
I'm in denial like I am with Peppo. [/Still continues to refuse while listeningto Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like a Lady."
Who needs Dream when we have Delirium? Awwwww yeah.

Kurenai is pregnant, so I'm avoiding that for now. Shikamura apparently isn't.
It's someone's fetish.

HK
20th February 2007, 5:16 AM
Who needs Dream when we have Delirium? Awwwww yeah.

... I once again concede to thee...

>_>

It's someone's fetish.

It sure as hell ain't mine. Shikamura can go at it if Kishimoto digs that kind of stuff, though -- off panel stuff, please.

MugenKeiji
20th February 2007, 9:27 PM
Yamato is Tobi.

Heh.

It's obvious.

Interesting theory. After all, let's not forget Yura was a mindslave to Akatsuki for the Sand. How can we be sure the Leaf doesn't have any spies for the group?

More than that we haven't "SEEN" Tobi's abilities. It's possible, but not what I'm leaning towards. Knowing my Japanese phonetic skills.

O-Bi-To

To-Bi (Obito backwards - O)

Unless Kishimoto pulls an RPGWorld on us (to those who remember the "Galgarion is Eikre" crowd) and slaps us in the face with something new.

But for now I believe that Kishi will have some "secret history" about the Kakashi story re: Obito.

Source please.

As far as I know, the Nine-Tails doesn't get around much and its last memory of the outside world was when old Fourthy was still kickin'.

Not to mention it's suggested by OTHER fans that Madara is the first Uchiha.

It's been established that powerful members of the Uchiha clan can see/sense and suppress a Jinchuuriki's demon. Knowing for a while that the fox FEARS the clan, Madara could have been one of the member who kept the ******* in check. Probably in a cycle of 100 or 50 years does an Uchiha rise to take care of the Kyuubi.

You know, like Dracula against the Belmont clan (and remember how before Lament of Innocence and Iga's reign of terror, it was believed that Sonia was the first Belmont? So the Madara theory can fairly be refuted with a bit of a-hole retconning on Kishi's part as well)...only one of them got lazy conveniently before Naruto was born.

I don't think that's the case. The organization is based on the idea, not the people in it. Even if all but the leader dies, he's willing to find other Rogue-Nin and appeal to them.

If you've been paying attention, Akatsuki is an organization that wants to manufacture war but in their own good, they want to create jobs for "underrated" shinobi but just as well have S-rank Rogue-Nin as mercenaries FOR those underrated or understaffed villages. It was one of the reasons why the Sand co-operated with Orochimaru, because the Leaf "took their jerbs!"

Because in case you haven't noticed, there's two things that are bad for a the other nations. One being the Leaf village because of its size, reliability (for missions) and power. The other being peaceful times, because it makes the use of a ninja meaningless...unless D-ranked missions like garbage pick-up and other oddjobs are what throwing kunai and mixing poisons were all about.

Umm...do you even know what an argument is? He's making a statement based on what he knows, how real does a situation look compared to how ideal a situation is...not to mention it's part of being PERCEPTIVE. Which really isn't a common trait in most people, but is HEAVILY encouraged.

If he were to ARGUE, he'd explain his points on WHY he came to those conclusions and what has been shown in the story to suggest this is possible. In fact he only makes the argument to refute you when he responded to the post.

Get a dictionary and pay attention to English class kid, it saves lives.

I dunno. Yuu Yuu Hakusho ended in a way no one was expecting.

Naruto's good for a few more character deaths and unexpected betrayals.
For whatever reason, I don't think it's going to be a happy ending. Naruto wants to save Sasuke, but it only proves he's as diluted as Sarutobi.

And the word is "Rogue", unless there are ninja out there wearing "blush" on their cheeks.

If I was in constant fear of developing the story because the product line attached to it, especially a medium thousands of people watch and pressured by shareholders, toy and game companies to throw them a bone because I'm holding up the story. Not to mention my brother who went from plagurist to EXCEEDING me in my own field of expertise is psychologically getting to me, then yeah, I'd say it's freakin' crunch time.

Your logic is also flawed.. just because something happens today, doesnt mean it will happen tomorrow oO;

That's life. This is fiction, and fiction as medium of entertainment is bound to predictability and cliches.

U LUZ!

Shikamura can go at it if Kishimoto digs that kind of stuff, though -- off panel stuff, please.

Why is it that Kishimoto has DISTANCED me from my favorite character in the Time Skip? First the smoking (Tobacco literally makes me sick), now he's getting his cradle robbed...YOU'RE 15 DAMMIT!

BattleFranky~40
20th February 2007, 11:25 PM
Smoking makes people cool.

Cry
21st February 2007, 12:34 AM
yup of course it does if it didnt people wouldnt smoke

Celebii
21st February 2007, 1:28 AM
Heh, I guess we all have different opinions about the manga. Still, I'll remember to come here and laugh at your faces when sasuke does go back 8D.

PS. Oh noes people attacked the statements I made on a pokemon forums!11111111eleventyone. I am going to cry and be emo. Lawl _|_

MugenKeiji
21st February 2007, 2:03 AM

When they're old enough, yeah.

HK
21st February 2007, 2:24 AM
Naruto's good for a few more character deaths and unexpected betrayals.
For whatever reason, I don't think it's going to be a happy ending. Naruto wants to save Sasuke, but it only proves he's as diluted as Sarutobi.

Redemption doesn't seem to be one of the major working themes in Naruto surprisingly, and things like Gaara we can brush off aside. Personally I'd like to see an ending where Kishimoto show a contrasting effect of the type of lifestyle that Naruto led, where he becomes successful in the end, versus Sasuke, who doesn't become successful in the end. I mean, Jeezus, don't just show kid's morals but also the consequences as well.

That's life. This is fiction, and fiction as medium of entertainment is bound to predictability and cliches.

Same kept be said about life.

... I think that's enough cynicism for the day...

Why is it that Kishimoto has DISTANCED me from my favorite character in the Time Skip? First the smoking (Tobacco literally makes me sick), now he's getting his cradle robbed...YOU'RE 15 DAMMIT!

... Thinking about all this makes me wonder if Viz is going to change their handling for their series targetted at a younger crowd. Yanno, no more edits, actually including "damn" and "b*stard" every now and then, no toning down on "sexual material," etc.

Then again, they have a few years to go before we reach this point over here.

Still, I'll remember to come here and laugh at your faces when sasuke does go back 8D.

Then I'm going to laugh at Naruto fans' faces when Kishimoto pulls outt he generic "come back to the side of justice" BS.

the puppet
21st February 2007, 2:57 PM
Is it just me, or is Sasuke about to kill Orochimaru for not being able to teach him anything? According to Wiki?

Ah, its gone:(

RandomCharizard
21st February 2007, 4:02 PM

Do you think lung cancer is cool?
BUTT OUT!
[/south park reference]

Latest chapter is suppose to be out. The raw should be here either at this moment, or in a few more hours.

I hope this isnt another ninja training session so he can just get another rasengan upgrade.

WE NEED TOAD SUMMONS.
TOOOOAAAADDDDDD

FireKero!
21st February 2007, 10:53 PM
Alright, I think some of you are a little confused.

Despite this being a Shonen manga, Naruto won't be able to bring back Sasuke. Ever since the second arc of the series, it's been stated that when you abandon a village, you abandon a village. There ain't no coming back to opened arms and praise. But surely sharpened Kunai and awaiting Anbu.

Itachi is dying, quick time. And it's a good thing too. The manga will be done in a few years, mabye two or less. That's what Kishimoto said in a Shonen Jump interview early last year.

If Sasuke makes it back to the village, expect him to have some serious penalties against him.

And yes, smoking DOES make people cool. I'm totally serious. If your willing to shave away your life, for a quick pain-number, your cool in my eyes. And I mean that.

pokemonster2191
21st February 2007, 11:00 PM
Alright, I think some of you are a little confused.

Despite this being a Shonen manga, Naruto won't be able to bring back Sasuke. Ever since the second arc of the series, it's been stated that when you abandon a village, you abandon a village. There ain't no coming back to opened arms and praise. But surely sharpened Kunai and awaiting Anbu.

Itachi is dying, quick time. And it's a good thing too. The manga will be done in a few years, mabye two or less. That's what Kishimoto said in a Shonen Jump interview early last year.

If Sasuke makes it back to the village, expect him to have some serious penalties against him.

And yes, smoking DOES make people cool. I'm totally serious. If your willing to shave away your life, for a quick pain-number, your cool in my eyes. And I mean that.

but anko abandoned the village and she was apparently welcomed back.

Shadow_Lugia_Master
21st February 2007, 11:13 PM

ARE.....YOU.....MENTALLY....CHALLENGED?! my mom got asthma from my grandpa smoking near her. dont complain if you smoke and get lung cancer.

UGH....you people are sooooo twisted! seriously, lets not turn this into a flame war.
now........just to stay on topic, do you think sakura likes naruto now? i think so. the way she blushed.............

RandomCharizard
22nd February 2007, 2:33 AM
ARE.....YOU.....MENTALLY....CHALLENGED?! my mom got asthma from my grandpa smoking near her. dont complain if you smoke and get lung cancer.

UGH....you people are sooooo twisted! seriously, lets not turn this into a flame war.
now........just to stay on topic, do you think sakura likes naruto now? i think so. the way she blushed.............

I don't think you can even handle a flamewar from Battlefranky, Hellkorn, or even FireKero. :(
My step dad smokes. He tries to quit every once in a while. When ever I ask why he continues to smoke when he knows the consequences he just responds "You gotta die somehow".

I heard that Sasuke...turns against orochimaru in this chapter???
O___O

Shikamaru Nara
22nd February 2007, 3:18 AM
Sasuke and Reanimation. Rumor?

BattleFranky~40
22nd February 2007, 3:27 AM

I see your sarcasm meter is broken. Or possibly you're just not too bright.

raticatelover
22nd February 2007, 4:07 AM
Is there any spoilers out from a reliable source yet?

RandomCharizard
22nd February 2007, 2:20 PM
Is there any spoilers out from a reliable source yet?

Sasuke goes against orochimaru.
I'm sure he won't win, but he'll go the uchiha way.
RUN AWAY.

FireKero!
22nd February 2007, 2:51 PM

So? Yeah, I feel for you that people you love were made sick by ciggarette smoke, but it's not our fault. Yes, smoking does make you cool. If your willing to risk hurting yourself and others around you for the sake of nothing, then your more then kewl. YOur hardcore, badass.

Your right. Back on topic. Yes, Sakura likes Naruto now. She see's that he's grown up and has ebcome a smarter, greater person, while keeping the inner kid inside of him. The anime emphasizes this more.

But Sakura is a horny hoe, so she'd fall for any kid. XD

HK
22nd February 2007, 3:24 PM
I don't think you can even handle a flamewar from Battlefranky, Hellkorn, or even FireKero. :(

How did I get roped into this?

I see your sarcasm meter is broken.

Sarcasm on the Internet is apparently dead in most parts.

Sasuke goes against orochimaru.
I'm sure he won't win, but he'll go the uchiha way.
RUN AWAY.

lolz

I really hope that this isn't step one to "Sasuke sees the light."

So? Yeah, I feel for you that people you love were made sick by ciggarette smoke, but it's not our fault. Yes, smoking does make you cool. If your willing to risk hurting yourself and others around you for the sake of nothing, then your more then kewl. YOur hardcore, badass.

lolz^2

Your right. Back on topic. Yes, Sakura likes Naruto now. She see's that he's grown up and has ebcome a smarter, greater person, while keeping the inner kid inside of him. The anime emphasizes this more.

Shippers are funny. You have Sasuke/Sakura, Naruto/Sakura, and Naruto/Hinata waging wars at one another on NF, and here I predicted back in... chapter three when Sasuke and Sakura were introduced that, "Yep, if there's going to be any shounen-style romance, the hero is gonna get the girl."

Plus, I guess Kishimoto has to copy his younger brother, from what I've heard being shouted at the (forum) mountaintops.

But Sakura is a horny hoe, so she'd fall for any kid. XD

Ah, but Naruto can do his multiple clone jutsu thingy (can't remember the name; I'm not Wapanese) for a long-extended period of time. That might be a good reason to believe that the girls (and Sasuke) are fallin' for him, if you get what I mean...

FireKero!
22nd February 2007, 8:38 PM
Shippers are funny. You have Sasuke/Sakura, Naruto/Sakura, and Naruto/Hinata waging wars at one another on NF, and here I predicted back in... chapter three when Sasuke and Sakura were introduced that, "Yep, if there's going to be any shounen-style romance, the hero is gonna get the girl."

Plus, I guess Kishimoto has to copy his younger brother, from what I've heard being shouted at the (forum) mountaintops.

Ah, but Naruto can do his multiple clone jutsu thingy (can't remember the name; I'm not Wapanese) for a long-extended period of time. That might be a good reason to believe that the girls (and Sasuke) are fallin' for him, if you get what I mean...

Ugh. I can't stand shipping. I set that stuff aside for days when I'm very bored.

Kishimoto isn't only the stupid twin, he's also the copycat twin. :D

Yeah man, I hear ya, lol.

RandomCharizard
22nd February 2007, 11:44 PM
Speaking of shipping.
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1803/01tb1.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/416/02it2.jpg
Thanks to Raikiri on NarutoFan.

Is the raw for 343 out yet? ._.

BattleFranky~40
22nd February 2007, 11:52 PM
...What happened next?

RandomCharizard
22nd February 2007, 11:57 PM
...What happened next?

woops.
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2931/03bsv1.jpg

I still lol'd.

BattleFranky~40
23rd February 2007, 12:43 AM
Asuma? Bi?

Automatic lose. He thinks of nothing but women. 24 hours a day. It drove him mad.

Kabuto
23rd February 2007, 12:53 AM
I hope sasuke does betray Oro. That would make him even better. Though he can't run back to the leaf village either, he should go on his own path.

BattleFranky~40
23rd February 2007, 12:55 AM
I hope sasuke does betray Oro. That would make him even better. Though he can't run back to the leaf village either, he should go on his own path.

Well, considering he knows that he needs Oro to have more than a 0% chance of killing Itachi... that's not going to happen any time soon. By now he's willing to give up his body to Oro at a beck and call. So to speak.

The_Darkness_Incarnate
23rd February 2007, 5:56 AM
Speaking of shipping.
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1803/01tb1.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/416/02it2.jpg
Thanks to Raikiri on NarutoFan.

Is the raw for 343 out yet? ._.

Lolz'd. I'm not sure whether or not perverted subs count as tasteful, though. :P

Adzieboy
23rd February 2007, 7:47 AM
Asuma? Bi?

Automatic lose. He thinks of nothing but women. 24 hours a day. It drove him mad.

No wayz, he's a big gay bear, and did it with Kurenai like, as a joke.

absol attacker
23rd February 2007, 4:06 PM
new chapter's up.

i was expecting....more going on with Jacko and the emo. i mean, we just got back to them, and Sasuke suddenly starts rebelling out of nowhere.

deoxys_attack_mode
23rd February 2007, 8:17 PM
Yeah, seriously. At least this fight'll last a little while. Even though what's happening dissappoints me a little, Sasuke couldn't have picked a better time to attack Oro. Oro can't attack Sasuke. He's too sick. Kabuto is away getting meds, but'll probably come back just as Sasuke is about to win, and get in a really close fight, but I'm gonna guess Kabuto'll run and save Oro's life.

HK
23rd February 2007, 9:49 PM
- Orochimaru's tongue is so damn amusing. I want more panels like the bottom one on page four

- Kishimoto seems to have gone past the Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke thing to Naruto/Sakura/Sai, which HK highly approves of. Tight-ab and feeding Sai? You can get a hawt threesome with that, and mysterious, feeding Kakashi thrown into the mix? YUM.

- Sasuke is sick and tired that Orochimaru won't/can't teach him anything by being on top all of the time, so look's like are (un)favorite anti-hero is going to jump ship to rape Itachi and join in for the previously threesome (Foursome?).

- Not enough "I'm an adult now" Shikamura. Boo.

Ugh. I can't stand shipping. I set that stuff aside for days when I'm very bored.

But the whole idea of shipping is so hilarious! That's why I like to post sh*t that offends the various shippers and make fun of them and call them names and...

Kingudora
23rd February 2007, 10:02 PM
hopefully, both sasuke and oro dies
its not like i dont like naruto or something, but sasuke is so ****ing BORING
and oro is useless

rest of naruto characters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sasuke, kabuto and oro

Abraace
23rd February 2007, 10:05 PM
and oro is useless

I actually back you up on that. Still Sasuke's got to survive otherwise he'd be the most pointless character ever. Builds himself all up just to get himself killed and waste all of the training he's been through.

BattleFranky~40
23rd February 2007, 10:09 PM
and oro is useless

Oro> Sakura, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Masked ANBU, ect.

MugenKeiji
23rd February 2007, 10:17 PM
What's with mispelling Shikamaru's name alluvasudden?

Anyway, here's how I analyze Sasuke's "epiphany".

Sasuke knows that Orochimaru will take his body regardless, even if he has the combined force to kill Itachi, Sasuke will no longer have a mind or will of his own, knowing that everything he's being taught ethically is practically meaningless. This being Sasuke is still CURIOUS, curious to see if he can sever those bonds, curious to see if his own abilities can go even further, curious to face Naruto once more when he's good and ready.

As a test to see if he can be detached from his own emotions and measure his ability, he will stand against his own teacher: a Sannin with thousands of Jutsu at his disposal and a former higher ranking Akatsuki member to boot.

Now, a lot of people (fangirls mostly) are rooting for Sasuke to win, but I think such an effort is all for naught. I predict it'll be one of those things that prove Orochimaru isn't to be taken lightly, even when he's gravely ill and when (or more optimistically "if") Sasuke loses, he'll be broken and then that's when he'll be lost forever at least until Kishimoto has some deus ex machina in play.

Speaking of Shikamaru, I think it's funny how the status quo is maintained by having his dad be a skillful Shogi player, and one who'd give Asuma a run for his money to boot.

HK
23rd February 2007, 10:29 PM
What's with mispelling Shikamaru's name alluvasudden?

"Laziness."

Sasuke knows that Orochimaru will take his body regardless, even if he has the combined force to kill Itachi, Sasuke will no longer have a mind or will of his own, knowing that everything he's being taught ethically is practically meaningless. This being Sasuke is still CURIOUS, curious to see if he can sever those bonds, curious to see if his own abilities can go even further, curious to face Naruto once more when he's good and ready.

Would Sasuke seek out to fight the good fight against Naruto before going up against Itachi, though? We know where Sasuke's immediate priorities lie, but we don't know what he'll do after that -- similar situation to the "What if...?" should he actually succeed with taking revenge on his brother.

As a test to see if he can be detached from his own emotions and measure his ability, he will stand against his own teacher: a Sannin with thousands of Jutsu at his disposal and a former higher ranking Akatsuki member to boot.

"Kick 'em while they're down!"

I do wonder if Sasuke does do this out of testing his own abilities or just to get the hell away from Orochimaru. I mean, yeah, the reputation is there, but to take down a severely weakened opponent that is not as strong as the one who he ultimately wants to take down? I'd think Sasuke'd be smarter than that.

Now, a lot of people (fangirls mostly) are rooting for Sasuke to win, but I think such an effort is all for naught. I predict it'll be one of those things that prove Orochimaru isn't to be taken lightly, even when he's gravely ill and when (or more optimistically "if") Sasuke loses, he'll be broken and then that's when he'll be lost forever at least until Kishimoto has some deus ex machina in play.

You can bet on that.

Oh, and MugenKeiji, you posted on that "NEW DETAILS ON EVA MOVIE: NOW ARGUE AMONGST YOURSELF" thread at ANN about a certain statement made concerning the creation of another Tenchi Muyo series pre-2000. Mind giving me the details?

BattleFranky~40
23rd February 2007, 10:31 PM
I see Sasuke running off and taking either Kakuzu or Hidan's place in Akatsuki. I have no idea why, but it's better than nothing.

Blaziryu
24th February 2007, 2:13 AM
The latest chapter was surprising. I can understand why Sasuke betrays Orochimau. He was just using Oro to get more power & that's all. He didn't go to Oro so that he'll become Oro's use body.

BattleFranky~40
24th February 2007, 2:27 AM
The latest chapter was surprising. I can understand why Sasuke betrays Orochimau. He was just using Oro to get more power & that's all. He didn't go to Oro so that he'll become Oro's use body.

But doing so would have increased his chances of killing Itachi.

Akaba
24th February 2007, 2:45 AM
Sasuke bores me now.

Naruto now looks like a great character.

Heh.

Stupid Part II making me think this.

raticatelover
24th February 2007, 3:04 AM
Man that Ramen scene was hilarious, Sai and Kakashi killing "the mood". That was the best thing about the chapter.

Actually scratch that, the ONLY THING INTERESTING about this chapter.

DSDark
24th February 2007, 3:09 AM
just wondering will Naruto be in the Chunin exam that was mentioned in the first new episode?

Kabuto
24th February 2007, 3:17 AM
I see Sasuke running off and taking either Kakuzu or Hidan's place in Akatsuki. I have no idea why, but it's better than nothing.

Hah in the same group as his brother. Not likely. Sasuke killing Oro would be awesome but in reality sasuke has AT MOST a 50% chance of winning.

just wondering will Naruto be in the Chunin exam that was mentioned in the first new episode?

No. And I don't think I could sit through another chunnin exam. Genin-Hokage jump= pwnage.

and oro is useless

Pfft oro and his chronies are one of the most entertaining parts atm and it breaks up the akatsuki scenes nicely.

DSDark
24th February 2007, 3:27 AM
Hah in the same group as his brother. Not likely. Sasuke killing Oro would be awesome but in reality sasuke has AT MOST a 50% chance of winning.

No. And I don't think I could sit through another chunnin exam. Genin-Hokage jump= pwnage.

Pfft oro and his chronies are one of the most entertaining parts atm and it breaks up the akatsuki scenes nicely.

if there were to have naruto do a chunnin exam i think that it would just a be a three part thing, part 1 first exam, part 2 second exam and, part 3 third, mainly because naruto would kill in a chunnin exam

Kabuto
24th February 2007, 3:37 AM
That'd eat too much time though. And it'd be boring naruto wouldn't have real competition. Exciting match! Naruto vs Udon!

MugenKeiji
24th February 2007, 6:14 AM
Would Sasuke seek out to fight the good fight against Naruto before going up against Itachi, though? We know where Sasuke's immediate priorities lie, but we don't know what he'll do after that -- similar situation to the "What if...?" should he actually succeed with taking revenge on his brother.

I always thought Itachi took preference over Naruto. Currently, Sasuke's disappointed in Naruto's ability so it's Naruto who has to make the next move at this point to get some respect.

I don't think Sasuke will ever return to the Leaf or his 3-man cell if he manages to escape.

Also fighting the good fight would be WITH not against Naruto.

Oh, and MugenKeiji, you posted on that "NEW DETAILS ON EVA MOVIE: NOW ARGUE AMONGST YOURSELF" thread at ANN about a certain statement made concerning the creation of another Tenchi Muyo series pre-2000. Mind giving me the details?

I just remember when AIC had a forum one of the animation staff talked about how finishing the series would be pointless because Tenchi's "old" and considered a "dinosaur" by now. It boiled down to fans trying to convince the old team that Tenchi should be rightfully finished after a decade or so.

Ultimately the decision was to go back it an old classic with a few new techniques here and there. FUNimation later got the rights, yadda yadda yadda...

I don't know if you're familar with Mohawk52 (or whatever. He IS on the forum) but he was one of the few idiots I dealt with on AIC's English Forum who had the CRAZY idea that AIC, a mere animation company somehow had the magical resources of bringing Tenchi to Europe with the original Pioneer voices in place. Just comes to show that age is not necessarily synonymous with knowledge, eh?

if there were to have naruto do a chunnin exam i think that it would just a be a three part thing, part 1 first exam, part 2 second exam and, part 3 third, mainly because naruto would kill in a chunnin exam

Here's a thought.

Have some things inexplicably happen so that the anime writers can make close-to-canonical filler on it.

Example: Naruto happens to be at Chuunin rank before he faces Sasuke

Resolution: Pierrot makes filler arc on Naruto toughing out another Chuunin exam, while Kishimoto develops the story, so to speak.

Sunrise, sunset.

BattleFranky~40
24th February 2007, 2:15 PM

By the time they get back from their next mission, they're already on the Written Test. It's too late.

How about if Kishi just has Naruto Killua the Chunin Exam?

HK
24th February 2007, 4:00 PM
I always thought Itachi took preference over Naruto. Currently, Sasuke's disappointed in Naruto's ability so it's Naruto who has to make the next move at this point to get some respect.

... For some reason I interpreted your wording incorrectly.

But yeah, I agree on that.

I don't think Sasuke will ever return to the Leaf or his 3-man cell if he manages to escape.

Has he even thought that far? "Ah done killed Itachi now, wha' am ah gonna do?"

The only conclusion I can draw from that possibility is that Sasuke either dies by the end of the manga, or else Kishimoto pulls out a "He shall return, and they welcome him with open arms" BS ending for 'im.

Also fighting the good fight would be WITH not against Naruto.

I was more or less thinking in the context of how Naruto and Sasuke will inevitably fight at least once more before the series is over. Yanno, shounen rivalry, and whatnot.

I just remember when AIC had a forum one of the animation staff talked about how finishing the series would be pointless because Tenchi's "old" and considered a "dinosaur" by now. It boiled down to fans trying to convince the old team that Tenchi should be rightfully finished after a decade or so.

Ultimately the decision was to go back it an old classic with a few new techniques here and there. FUNimation later got the rights, yadda yadda yadda...

For some reason that reminds me of the cases with The Big O getting a second season to give the story a solid ending and Hellsing getting a makeover with the OVA... Though, with those two, it had more to do with fan response with television ratings and the amount of DVDs sold, which doesn't seem to be what occurred here with Tenchi Muyo.

I don't know if you're familar with Mohawk52 (or whatever. He IS on the forum) but he was one of the few idiots I dealt with on AIC's English Forum who had the CRAZY idea that AIC, a mere animation company somehow had the magical resources of bringing Tenchi to Europe with the original Pioneer voices in place.

Aye, I'm familiar. He's also one who thinks that the original series was b*stardized on its showing with Toonami with its "horrendously editted English dub." Really, even though the place seems to give off this pride of good, strict, smart discussions flying about, some of the most moronic things have been said on ANN with its members. Whether it's arguing about whether lolicon is really that bad and technically has any sexual material, whether incest is right, whether the typical person don't want to see much real world people and problems in their entertainment (I only got in an argument with only one person on that, selenta, though considering that he was one of those arguing against the anti-lolicon side, his concept of logic is downright horrid from the few examples that I've seen), or even whether otakukin (check out the recent Answerman column for those not familiar) have any validity in what they say (Steroid, moral relatavist, "Anime is better than real life!")... ugh, I want to http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7681/ughbm8.gif whenever I see that moronic crap.

... But that's enough complaining for me today about the cesspool of idiocy that is the Internet.

Just comes to show that age is not necessarily synonymous with knowledge, eh?

No kidding.

How about if Kishi just has Naruto Killua the Chunin Exam?

Why not? It isn't like Kishimoto has been inspired by Hunter X Hunter before. :rolleyes:

uber gon
24th February 2007, 7:02 PM
So the Wind Rasengan HURTS the user...

Great, how can Naruto possibly get through this?

Anyway, Naruto x Sakura could be considered semi-shippy, right?

BattleFranky~40
24th February 2007, 7:06 PM
So the Wind Rasengan HURTS the user...

Great, how can Naruto possibly get through this?

Anyway, Naruto x Sakura could be considered semi-shippy, right?

Shounen Main Male Hero x Shounen Main Female Hero

Yeah, pretty obvious.

And of course Wind Rasengan hurts the user. It created a giant f'in crater. I'd say it'd have some recoil.

uber gon
24th February 2007, 7:10 PM
Shounen Main Male Hero x Shounen Main Female Hero

Yeah, pretty obvious.

And of course Wind Rasengan hurts the user. It created a giant f'in crater. I'd say it'd have some recoil.

I suppose. But the Odama Rasengan made a crater, but it didn't affect Naruto negatively.

BattleFranky~40
24th February 2007, 7:13 PM
I suppose. But the Odama Rasengan made a crater, but it didn't affect Naruto negatively.

That's because Odama Rasengan doesn't make any sense.

Tyranitar455
25th February 2007, 3:58 AM
That's because Odama Rasengan doesn't make any sense.

seriously agreed

uber gon
25th February 2007, 6:33 AM
seriously agreed

Why? I think it's a valid jutsu.

DKzM0mA
25th February 2007, 6:37 AM
Mostly because there was like no reaction nor explaination at all of this jutsu. Kakashi looked at it and like ...nothing after that.

uber gon
25th February 2007, 8:02 AM
Mostly because there was like no reaction nor explaination at all of this jutsu. Kakashi looked at it and like ...nothing after that.

Oh, right. Maybe the animé will have an explaination.

FireKero!
25th February 2007, 7:27 PM
Odama Rasengan was just a filler move to finish off the Itachi and Kakashi clone battle. All it is is two clones holding the Rasengan.

Here's something that I was discussing on pojo. It has to do with Sasuke's recent actions towards a bed-ridden Orochimaru:

The way I see it, Sasuke consider's blood over water, or family over friends. That'd explain why he tried to kill Naruto, why he ran away from the village with Orochimaru, and so much else.

Think about it. He left the village so Orochimaru would make him stronger and that he'd finally have the strength to fight Itachi. Sasuke could've stayed with Leaf, but it wasn't like he would learn from Kakashi what he'd learn from Orochimaru. He's dedicated his life to avenging his fallen relatives by killing his brother, so he'd opt for the best route to it.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Anyone who is serious about revenge would do this.

So, I think that Sasuke is willing to fight and try to defeat Orochimaru now, not to finally get him out of the picture, but to see how strong he has become. He made sure that his teacher was at a slight handicap, and Sasuke activated one of his highest abilities. This might set Orochimaru at a slight disadvantage, but if he can over come him easily, Sasuke might be able to go toe-to-toe against Itachi.

Another thing to remember is is that we don't know why Itachi decided to join Akatsuki, and why he wants Sasuke to wreck revenge against him. There's still so much mystery about the Uchiha clan left unsolved, that Itachi could've joined Akatsuki and killed his clan for the very sake of protecting the world (hell, it's possible).

Naruto is starting to end up a lot like Tenjho Tenge. If this is the start of a new arc, a flashback involving Itachi's past and why he betrayed his kin, and the mysteries behind Madara could help fix that problem. Cause all this Sharingan crap has been riding me bum for far too long now.

Meh, my two cents.

DKzM0mA
25th February 2007, 11:04 PM
Lot's of speculation that Sasuke is the reincarnation of this "Madara".

Itachi couldve possibly not been the one who massacre'd the Uchiha clan too,but I'm too lazy to type it out.

uber gon
25th February 2007, 11:08 PM
Odama Rasengan was just a filler move to finish off the Itachi and Kakashi clone battle. All it is is two clones holding the Rasengan.

Here's something that I was discussing on pojo. It has to do with Sasuke's recent actions towards a bed-ridden Orochimaru:

The way I see it, Sasuke consider's blood over water, or family over friends. That'd explain why he tried to kill Naruto, why he ran away from the village with Orochimaru, and so much else.

Think about it. He left the village so Orochimaru would make him stronger and that he'd finally have the strength to fight Itachi. Sasuke could've stayed with Leaf, but it wasn't like he would learn from Kakashi what he'd learn from Orochimaru. He's dedicated his life to avenging his fallen relatives by killing his brother, so he'd opt for the best route to it.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Anyone who is serious about revenge would do this.

So, I think that Sasuke is willing to fight and try to defeat Orochimaru now, not to finally get him out of the picture, but to see how strong he has become. He made sure that his teacher was at a slight handicap, and Sasuke activated one of his highest abilities. This might set Orochimaru at a slight disadvantage, but if he can over come him easily, Sasuke might be able to go toe-to-toe against Itachi.

Another thing to remember is is that we don't know why Itachi decided to join Akatsuki, and why he wants Sasuke to wreck revenge against him. There's still so much mystery about the Uchiha clan left unsolved, that Itachi could've joined Akatsuki and killed his clan for the very sake of protecting the world (hell, it's possible).

Naruto is starting to end up a lot like Tenjho Tenge. If this is the start of a new arc, a flashback involving Itachi's past and why he betrayed his kin, and the mysteries behind Madara could help fix that problem. Cause all this Sharingan crap has been riding me bum for far too long now.

Meh, my two cents.

Meh, as long as we see this "secret justsu" soon, I'll be happy.

BattleFranky~40
26th February 2007, 1:49 AM
Itachi couldve possibly not been the one who massacre'd the Uchiha clan too,but I'm too lazy to type it out.
Oh yeah, he just told Sasuke that he did and then mind raped him for fun.

Hikozaru390
26th February 2007, 2:27 AM
So Sasuke betrays Orochimaru...who honestly didn't see that coming?

BattleFranky~40
26th February 2007, 2:35 AM
So Sasuke betrays Orochimaru...who honestly didn't see that coming?

The people who read that Sasuke didn't care if Oro wanted to take over his body, as long as it meant he'd have a greater chance of killing Itachi.

Hikozaru390
26th February 2007, 2:42 AM
It seemed obvious that that was never going to happen, though, and the only way to prevent it was for Sasuke to eventually betray Oro.

uber gon
26th February 2007, 8:35 AM
Meh, as long as it's a cool battle, I'm fine.

MugenKeiji
26th February 2007, 9:59 AM
I bet we'll be cut off from the battle and see some pointless stuff in the Leaf.

pokemonster2191
26th February 2007, 3:13 PM
i hope not lol. theyll probably do half leaf half sasuke vs. oro.

Gentleman Skeleton
26th February 2007, 5:07 PM
Lot's of speculation that Sasuke is the reincarnation of this "Madara".

Itachi has the Mangekyo Sharingan. I highly doubt he didn't kill the villiage. But I think there was a reason behind it. You don't just massacre your entire family and many friends without a reason to do it.

i hope not lol. theyll probably do half leaf half sasuke vs. oro.

They'll probably devote a chapter to Oro vs. Sasuke. Then do a chapter of the affairs of the leaf. Then if there's anything left for Sasuke, they'll throw that in a new chapter.

DKzM0mA
26th February 2007, 9:26 PM
Probably wanted to motivate Sasuke to becoming stronger.

aruseus1
26th February 2007, 9:40 PM
It's true Kurenai is pregnant. It said so on a website when I searched google

BattleFranky~40
26th February 2007, 9:47 PM
It's true Kurenai is pregnant. It said so on a website when I searched google

Thank you genius. It just wasn't bloody obvious enough when we saw her giant belly.

Hikozaru390
26th February 2007, 11:50 PM
*had no idea until Shikamaru said something, and even then didn't realize it was Asuma's baby*

And it's not really obvious, she's wearing a black dress, and it's a two-dimensional comic.

HK
27th February 2007, 12:09 AM
And it's not really obvious, she's wearing a black dress, and it's a two-dimensional comic.

... Kishimoto has enough artistic skill to draw a pregnant woman's belly even if the art style has become really bland in Part 2. You just didn't notice it.

DKzM0mA
27th February 2007, 1:37 AM
Her belly was HUGE. 2-d or not, gotta be pretty dumb not to notice that huge ****.

MugenKeiji
27th February 2007, 5:04 AM
*had no idea until Shikamaru said something, and even then didn't realize it was Asuma's baby*

That excuse won't fly, sorry. It's obvious she was preggers.

We can't afford to destroy the gene pool by cutting breaks to comments like that.

uber gon
27th February 2007, 5:11 AM
Meh, maybe Sasuke kills Oro and gets the Mangeyko Sharingan in the end.

the puppet
27th February 2007, 12:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FireKero!
27th February 2007, 1:44 PM

You know, despite how stupid and twisted the Mangeyko SHaringan is, you'd need to kill your best(closest) friend for it to activate. And Sasuke's closest friends is Naruto.

Besides, he already stated he doesn't want to stoop to his brother's level to become stronger. I doubt he'll get the Mangyeko Sharingan.

Hikozaru390
27th February 2007, 8:05 PM
You know, despite how stupid and twisted the Mangeyko SHaringan is, you'd need to kill your best(closest) friend for it to activate.

Then how did Kakashi get it, hmm?

uber gon
27th February 2007, 11:43 PM

Yeah, I'd like to know that.

FireKero!
27th February 2007, 11:59 PM

That, my friend, has yet to explained. But his Mangyeko is different from Itachi's in shape, form, effectiveness, and prowess. For all we know, he could've developed it himself.

Many things about the Uchiha clan and the Sharingan have yet to be explained. Let it all work out, dig?

BattleFranky~40
28th February 2007, 12:04 AM

He killed Obito, obviously. He had just yet to activate it until adulthood.

uber gon
28th February 2007, 12:05 AM
Heh, maybe Sasuke summons Manda and surprise surprise, Manda eats Oro.

BattleFranky~40
28th February 2007, 12:06 AM

Manda's probably ****** enough at Oro to do it.

FireKero!
28th February 2007, 3:52 PM

I don't think Manda is Sasuke's summon.

Sasuke is seen with a bird behind him in one of the earlier volumes. Remember how on the cover of volume one you see a prototype of Gamabunta and Gamakiri behind Naruto? That was forshadowing for years down the road. I think Sasuek will have that bird as his summon.

Once again, a great theory.

BattleFranky~40
28th February 2007, 11:00 PM
On volume covers, Naruto was seen with a toad, Sasuke with a snake, and Sakura with a slug. These are their summons (Naruto has already shown that Jiriaya has taught him to summon toads, Oro probably taught Sasuke how to summon snakes, and I don't see why Tsunade wouldn't teach Sakura to summon slugs.).

FireKero!
1st March 2007, 2:26 AM
On volume covers, Naruto was seen with a toad, Sasuke with a snake, and Sakura with a slug. These are their summons (Naruto has already shown that Jiriaya has taught him to summon toads, Oro probably taught Sasuke how to summon snakes, and I don't see why Tsunade wouldn't teach Sakura to summon slugs.).

Large colourful eagles>>>>>>>>>>ugly talking snakes. :p

Doubt Sakura can summon the slug yet. She would have back when she was fighting Sasori and crew. Mabye her ninjutsu just isn't at that level? :confused:

Kazekage
1st March 2007, 2:59 AM
Large colourful eagles>>>>>>>>>>ugly talking snakes. :p

Doubt Sakura can summon the slug yet. She would have back when she was fighting Sasori and crew. Mabye her ninjutsu just isn't at that level? :confused:

Her Ninjustsu level is that of Konohamaru's pre-chuunin exam :/

absol attacker
1st March 2007, 12:03 PM
http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/77/01.jpg

until it's translated, this could be fairly good evidence of Orochi being the 8-tails.

FireKero!
1st March 2007, 3:45 PM
Don't think he's 8-tailes. If he dies, things will be kinda ****ed up.

Don't forget, if a human body dies, then the biju within the body will be exposed. If Orochimaru truly is the 8-tailes, and his body dies, then Sasuke might take over.......

Wow. The outcome of this fight will be the largest turning point for the series. EVER.

absol attacker
1st March 2007, 9:16 PM
who says Sasuke will kill him?

FireKero!
1st March 2007, 9:34 PM
who says Sasuke will kill him?

Noone, but that is to be assumed.

uber gon
2nd March 2007, 7:35 AM
Noone, but that is to be assumed.

Meh, as long as something surprising happens, I'm fine.

Heh, maybe Sasuke evolves into a snake-skinned, mangeyko sharingan-eye, shukaku winged shinobi after this ordeal.

uber gon
2nd March 2007, 7:37 AM
Manda's probably ****** enough at Oro to do it.

Which will probably be cut in the dub version of the series.:(

Or maybe the SON of Manda eats Oro.

MugenKeiji
3rd March 2007, 5:53 AM
I was FLOORED by this week's chapter.

And still, getting the same crappy Kishimoto stuff:

Flashbacks in the heat of battle. Damn you Masashi...damn you.

I don't think Manda is Sasuke's summon.

Sasuke is seen with a bird behind him in one of the earlier volumes. Remember how on the cover of volume one you see a prototype of Gamabunta and Gamakiri behind Naruto? That was forshadowing for years down the road. I think Sasuek will have that bird as his summon.

Once again, a great theory.

I'm surprised how many Naruto fans don't mention the idea...or rather absence of Tengu in the series.

Read the Tengu-Uchiha theory which theorizes the significance of those aforementioned drawings.

uber gon
3rd March 2007, 6:35 AM
I was FLOORED by this week's chapter.

I'm surprised how many Naruto fans don't mention the idea...or rather absence of Tengu in the series.

Read the Tengu-Uchiha theory which theorizes the significance of those. those aforementioned drawings.

Meh, a new summon creature is OK by me.

InfinityZero
3rd March 2007, 7:28 AM
Hmm, I do wonder how this will work out.
I can't see either Orochimaru or Sasuke dying just yet.
I suppose Orochimaru could take over Sasuke's body, but not be able to destroy his soul or something.

Overall, though, I didn't actually like the new chapter.
Hearing Sasuke say something like, 'a mere genius is nothing to the Uchiha genius' or something is just kind of annoying.

And with Sasuke asking if Orochimaru's immortality jutsu is just because of his desire for knowledge/power, and Orochimaru flashbacks to Sarutobi saying that that the white skin of a snake he found on his parent's graves, symbolizes that his(Orochi's) parents could at sometime be reborn in the future...

...I don't even know what to think, if:
Reborn:Parents = Time:Future/Unknown > Keep Living:Immortality Jutsu = Future/Unknown: Immortal Orochimaru > See Parents Again.

MugenKeiji
3rd March 2007, 10:13 AM
Meh, a new summon creature is OK by me.

Swing and a miss.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?p=4148900

BattleFranky~40
3rd March 2007, 1:54 PM
Oro is a giant snake? CS2 Sasuke? I can dig it.

Kabuto
3rd March 2007, 4:08 PM
I actually liked this weeks chapter. If Oro can go out with a bang before dying (which is most likely) I'll be fine. Oro's time is up anyway, his only real use in the story was the chuunin exams, the only reason he even survived that was so sasuke had somebody to train him.

BattleFranky~40
3rd March 2007, 4:33 PM
I hate how Kishimoto is trying to turn Oro into a sympathetic character now.

"OMG he just wanted to see his parents again!!"

HK
3rd March 2007, 6:02 PM

It seems as though just about every single uber-popular shounen series has to have flashbacks. In the case of Naruto, every single... what, two or so chapters?

Read the Tengu-Uchiha theory which theorizes the significance of those aforementioned drawings.

Not to mention with this recent chapter and Sasuke taking on that form along with his comments to Orochimaru, I wouldn't be surprised.

Overall, though, I didn't actually like the new chapter.
Hearing Sasuke say something like, 'a mere genius is nothing to the Uchiha genius' or something is just kind of annoying.

... Huh? I dunno, I rather enjoyed this chapter for the right reasons (something I haven't been able for a while with this series). Not liking it because of Sasuke's ego? What the hell else is new?

I hate how Kishimoto is trying to turn Oro into a sympathetic character now.

"OMG he just wanted to see his parents again!!"

I like bad guys for just being twisted and evil. That's why the Joker and Adolf are such big hits!

... Coincidentally, this chapters kinda solidifies what I thought about Sasuke betraying Orochimaru back when I did like Naruto a good amount and was even writing fanfiction... Boy, those sure were the days... (Not really.)

That Scary Clefairy
3rd March 2007, 10:15 PM
don't ever put Joker and Hitler(and even oro) in same sentence. Joker is miles away better than both put together.

HK
3rd March 2007, 10:19 PM
don't ever put Joker and Hitler(and even oro) in same sentence. Joker is miles away better than both put together.

Comparison, d00d.

Plus, Hitler's evil and complexity as a potential character would be just as interesting as the Joker, even including the latter's insanity in The Killing Joke.

FireKero!
4th March 2007, 5:33 AM

Wow. That makes a ton of sense. I never read that theory before, but it pieces everything together. Kishimoto doesn't have a great attention span *evident in his grades* so there is the very off chance that all of this has no meaning towards the end of the series whatsoever or it all happened out of coincedence *yeah, right*. Thanks for introducing me to this great theory. :)

And that my friends..... (http://http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3250/naruto0101028fq.jpg)

would be the Falcon I was talking about some days ago. Quite surprising, isn't it? The Falcon could represent the Curse Seal LV 2 and Sasuke's black wings, or could mirror the foreshadowing that Gamabunta had and end up being Sasuke's summon. It'd be wuite the welcome touch to have a new summon within the series. :D

BattleFranky~40
4th March 2007, 5:39 AM
Except a falcon has nothing to do with anything.

The CS2 hands don't even look like wings anymore.

FireKero!
4th March 2007, 5:44 AM
Except a falcon has nothing to do with anything.

The CS2 hands don't even look like wings anymore.

Says you. We don't even know it's significance, if it has any. I thought those huge *** frogs were just for eye candy and to add that bit of goofyness to the series. Little did I/we know that years down the road, there'd be a pipe-smokin', yakuza-talkin' frog boss fighting alongside Naruto on special occasions.

Yeah, they act like wings, but look like very deformed hands. Kinda hate it.....

Let's just let this arc play out and see what the end result is. All we're doing now is speculating and dumpoing guesses untop of guesses. We have to take into consideration that Orochimaru is stuck in a tght spot, but he's still a Sannin with plenty of moves that have yet to be revealed. Not to mention Kabuto is near-by. We can't just assume that Sasuke will kill Orochimaru and move onto Itachi. I can almost for sure say that, without knowing what will happen after this, Sasuke will be in no position to go after Itachi, if he's still Sasuke at all.

BattleFranky~40
4th March 2007, 5:47 AM
Unlike a falcon, him having a snake as a summon actually, you know, MAKES SENSE. And fits with the series.

You mentioned the frog. Did that pic not also have Sasuke with a snake? Now, if that pic foreshadowed Naruto learning to summon toads, why wouldn't it also foreshadow Sasuke summoning snakes?

FireKero!
4th March 2007, 5:54 AM
Unlike a falcon, him having a snake as a summon actually, you know, MAKES SENSE. And fits with the series.

You mentioned the frog. Did that pic not also have Sasuke with a snake? Now, if that pic foreshadowed Naruto learning to summon toads, why wouldn't it also foreshadow Sasuke summoning snakes?

*sigh*As I've already said, it's too early to assume what he's able to summon, if he can summon anything. Yeah, it'd make sense him summoning a snake. Just like it'd make sense him summoning a Duck, or an Octopus, or even the First, Second, Third, or Fourth Hokage, which he could've learned while with Orochimaru all this time.

Notice my keywords: Could've, it'd, can.

It's still too early to see what Sasuke can and can't do outside of what we've seen him do already. However, there is one jutsu for sure that Orochimaru didn't want him to sue when he fought Naruto post-time jump. Up to now, we don't know what it is.

Let's just let everything all play out.

BattleFranky~40
4th March 2007, 5:59 AM
We could do that. Or, we could use common sense.

I personally prefer using common sense.

FireKero!
4th March 2007, 6:21 AM
^Yeah, but using common sense for an anime takes all the fun outta things. You gotta over-analyze things and blow plots way outta poportion. :D

HK
4th March 2007, 5:13 PM
And that my friends..... (http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3250/naruto0101028fq.jpg)

Fixed it for you.

The Falcon could represent the Curse Seal LV 2 and Sasuke's black wings, or could mirror the foreshadowing that Gamabunta had and end up being Naruto's summon.

Fixed it for you.^2

And as for the deal with "What is Sasuke's eventual summon?" deal, I think that it's pretty evident that even though a falcon-type of figure will become important to his character, it will not be his summon. Check out the thread that MugenKeiji linked to in more detail, FireKero!.

uber gon
5th March 2007, 2:36 AM
Meh, at least let Sasuke showcase some new fire judtdu.

That, or have Oro do something bloomin' wicked in snake form.

FireKero!
5th March 2007, 1:49 PM
Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.^2

And as for the deal with "What is Sasuke's eventual summon?" deal, I think that it's pretty evident that even though a falcon-type of figure will become important to his character, it will not be his summon. Check out the thread that MugenKeiji linked to in more detail, FireKero!.

Thanks, yo.

Kay, thanks for pointing that out. I should read through that thread one more time.

No need to call me by my full username. Just Kero is fine. :)

(Should really change it)

BattleFranky~40
6th March 2007, 1:41 AM
Meh, at least let Sasuke showcase some new fire judtdu
Like what? An even bigger fireball? A slightly larger amount of smaller fireballs?

Korobooshi Kojiro
6th March 2007, 1:50 AM
Howabout the fire combines into...a giant fire dragon!

Surely, nothing can match that?

absol attacker
6th March 2007, 2:11 AM
sorry, it's already been done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ninjutsu_in_Naruto_%28A-G%29#Fire_Release:_Dragon_Fire_Technique

fire jutsu...it can be sprayed in a stream, spat in a burst, spat in many smaller bursts, or combine the first two and look like something. not all that much versitility.

MugenKeiji
6th March 2007, 5:05 AM
He can make an aura of fire, kinda like Kaioken or something.

uber gon
6th March 2007, 5:09 AM
Maybe he could do a fire-based shadow clone?

Hey, Yamato had wood clones.

absol attacker
6th March 2007, 11:55 AM
but wood's solid. .-.

Adzieboy
6th March 2007, 1:05 PM
As opposed to shadows and water?

Gentleman Skeleton
6th March 2007, 3:48 PM
He can make an aura of fire, kinda like Kaioken or something.

That could prove to be quite interesting. And am I the only one here who was reminded of a Bloomin' Onion when I saw Orochimaru's snake form?

uber gon
7th March 2007, 5:29 AM
In regards to Oro, what abilities do you think he'll have in this fight?

absol attacker
8th March 2007, 2:47 AM
biting, sending his scale-snakes out to bite, constriction...and possibly poisonous projectiles.

As opposed to shadows and water?

you got me with water, but kage bunshins aren't actually made from shadow. and remember that fire jutsu have to be expelled from the mouth, unlike water, ground, wood (and wind under curcumstances) that can be made from the landscape.

FireKero!
8th March 2007, 3:24 PM
biting, sending his scale-snakes out to bite, constriction...and possibly poisonous projectiles.

you got me with water, but kage bunshins aren't actually made from shadow. and remember that fire jutsu have to be expelled from the mouth, unlike water, ground, wood (and wind under curcumstances) that can be made from the landscape.

Except for the 1st Hokage and Yamato, who'se body is infused with wood.

absol attacker
8th March 2007, 10:14 PM
no. it's their bloodline ability to combine water and earth type chakras into wood type by causing trees to grow from any location. and i said "can", not "is", before you bring up anything.

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/79/01.jpg
you know what this means? we're going to see what everyone else has been up to until the last page!

uber gon
9th March 2007, 7:46 AM
no. it's their bloodline ability to combine water and earth type chakras into wood type by causing trees to grow from any location. and i said "can", not "is", before you bring up anything.

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/79/01.jpg
you know what this means? we're going to see what everyone else has been up to until the last page!

Meh, if we see the said characters use some new jutsu, I'll be satisfied.

UberSorcerer
9th March 2007, 9:46 AM
Sorry for being totaly offsubject in time wards, but what is the last volume in the manga before part II starts?

deoxys_attack_mode
9th March 2007, 9:03 PM
The last 2 chapters of 27 are Kakashi Gaiden, and Part 2 starts on the second chapter of volume 28.

I can't read Japanese, but it seems that Sasuke won without a scratch. Kabuto walked in on a huge puddle of blood and Oro's head on the floor. LOL.

uber gon
9th March 2007, 9:06 PM
The last 2 chapters of 27 are Kakashi Gaiden, and Part 2 starts on the second chapter of volume 28.

I can't read Japanese, but it seems that Sasuke won without a scratch. Kabuto walked in on a huge puddle of blood and Oro's head on the floor. LOL.

Huh...If this is true, then what could possibly happen to Sasuke then?

BattleFranky~40
9th March 2007, 9:41 PM
Oro looks quite sexy in an Akatsuki uniform.

uber gon
10th March 2007, 2:10 AM
Oro looks quite sexy in an Akatsuki uniform.

Where do we see an image?

Mubarakat
10th March 2007, 3:22 AM
Huh...If this is true, then what could possibly happen to Sasuke then?

Actually sasuke did cut off Oro's head but then oro keeps talking and they go into oro's mind (i am not sure) and we see a flashback of when itachi first used his sharingan related jutsu on Oro to cut off his left hand, while oro is engulfing Sasuke , Sasuke does that same sharingan related jutsu on Oro. Then kabuto walks in and just sees Sasuke's body and Oro's head, while kabuto asks the Saskue's body "Which one are you"? It simply doesn't respond and walks away.

deoxys_attack_mode
10th March 2007, 3:47 AM
It doesn't walk away. It simply dos not respond. I honestly think that Sasuke won. I don't think that the soul ritual could have happened that fast. Then again, this could be a storyline twist and Oro lives on as Sasuke.

absol attacker
10th March 2007, 3:51 AM
no, the main villain of the story was killed off for good because the traitorious, fratricidal emo has a will that couldn't be overpowered. of COURSE it's Sasuke, naiive fools.

Kingudora
10th March 2007, 11:04 AM
no they have fused and became orosuke with a power over nine-thousand!

we all know it

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
10th March 2007, 11:09 AM
meh, we all know what will happen no matter what the outcome:

Sasuke wins: He will eventually go back to Konoha
Orochimaru: Naruto will get really ******, uber 8-tails (or even 9 tails?) transformation and pwn Orochimaru and says a stupid speech about Sasuke

But to be honest, I think Sasuke won. Remember, Kishi said he didn't want Naruto to become really long, so maybe Kishi killed off Orochimaru so that the manga can focus on the Akatsuki storyline?
Also, we all know Sasuke will HAVE to kill Itachi

BattleFranky~40
10th March 2007, 12:14 PM
Sasuke wins: He will eventually go back to Konoha

Hahaha, no.

Where do we see an image?
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1191/page08oy2.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2158/page09ir3.jpg

Ludicolo von Nosepass
10th March 2007, 12:24 PM
So Orochimaru is dead?

BattleFranky~40
10th March 2007, 12:27 PM
So Orochimaru is dead?

It ends in a cliffhanger.

We know that Orochimaru's old body is torn to bits. What we don't know is if Orochimaru finished his body replacement jutsu.

uber gon
11th March 2007, 10:35 AM
Anyone geeting a Kingdom Hearts vibe from this point of the story.

Cause this is reminding me of Riku's story.

FireKero!
12th March 2007, 10:05 PM

The First Hokage has no Bloodline Limits that we're aware of. He was just skilled at Mokuton, which is one of the hardest and most powerful elements in the Naruniverse.

planted DNA from the first Hokage into Tenzo's body when he was a baby, thus inheriting the Mokuton abilities that the First had. These abilities are super powerful and basically created Konoha, but they aren't bloodline.

absol attacker
14th March 2007, 1:31 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokuton#Mokuton

uber gon
14th March 2007, 8:59 PM
Meh, I still say that the story is STILL reminding me of "Kingdom Hearts" story-wise.

FireKero!
14th March 2007, 9:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokuton#Mokuton

Ya might wanna scroll down to the bottom of the page there, buddy. :P

Mokuton isn't a bloodline limit. If it was, then Tsunade, Nawaki and the Second Hokage would've inherited it. And for the record, kekki Genkai can't be inserted into a Human body and go off liek normal, in this case being Kakashi's Magnekyo Sharingan and Yamato's Wood Jutsu.

Mubarakat
14th March 2007, 10:35 PM
Oro is in fact dead (or gone for the minute) because Sasuke has freed and is talking to this new character named Suigetsu in the preview for chapter 346.

FireKero!
14th March 2007, 10:46 PM
Oro is in fact dead (or gone for the minute) because Sasuke has freed and is talking to this new character named Suigetsu in the preview for chapter 346.

I wouldn't say he's dead. Kishimoto isn't too smart, but he wouldn't kill off a significant character like Orochimaru in such a fashion. However, I want to see more of this new friend that Sasuke has. I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke built a good relation ship then killed Suigetsu so he could obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Mubarakat
14th March 2007, 11:41 PM
I wouldn't say he's dead. Kishimoto isn't too smart, but he wouldn't kill off a significant character like Orochimaru in such a fashion. However, I want to see more of this new friend that Sasuke has. I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke built a good relation ship then killed Suigetsu so he could obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan.

That's true, we still need a lot of background info on Oro, his parents death, the white snake etc. Maybe he's not dead and he's just dormant in sasuke.

uber gon
15th March 2007, 12:34 AM
That's true, we still need a lot of background info on Oro, his parents death, the white snake etc. Maybe he's not dead and he's just dormant in sasuke.

If that's true, then this'll REALLY remind me of Riku from "Kingdom Hearts."

Kabuto
15th March 2007, 1:17 AM
Oro is dead, spoiler was released. Go Saucekay!

FireKero!
15th March 2007, 2:21 AM
The new spoiler? Sasuke really killed Orochimaru?

Damn. What. A. ****in'. Shame.

absol attacker
15th March 2007, 2:44 AM
i was shocked that Orochi really does seem to be dead, but a man made of water and an autopsy on Kakuzu more than makes up for itl.

That Scary Clefairy
15th March 2007, 4:18 AM
Oro is dead, spoiler was released. Go Saucekay!

Thanks god. Now we can MOVE ON!

Kabuto
15th March 2007, 4:41 AM
forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=192670

see for yourself. I thought oro was awesome too, but he didnt really have much more to contribute. He was only used for the chuunin exams and to train sasuke.

uber gon
16th March 2007, 7:47 AM
Wonder what Sasuke will do now?

Mubarakat
17th March 2007, 12:46 AM
Wonder what Sasuke will do now?

Go after Naruto to kill him and get Mangeyenkou Sharingan.

BattleFranky~40
17th March 2007, 12:55 AM
Go after Naruto to kill him and get Mangeyenkou Sharingan.

Yeah... not really. He doesn't want MS.

uber gon
17th March 2007, 6:57 PM
Great.......so Naruto gets some cool jutsu, but now he's forbidden to use it?

WHAT"S KISHI THINKING!??!

uber gon
17th March 2007, 6:58 PM

WHAT'S KISHI THINKING!??!

DKzM0mA
17th March 2007, 8:59 PM
It's obvious that he's going to use it anyways when the situation comes.

Akaba
17th March 2007, 9:01 PM
He's trying to not make Naruto broken like Shikimaru and Sasuke...

Gives him some restraints.

And we all know Naruto isn't going to listen. He's Naruto. He's going to destroy his arm, become a one-armed shinobi and kill everyone in a cool manner.

Actually, one-armed Naruto would be damn cool.

I want one-armed Naruto.

BattleFranky~40
17th March 2007, 10:28 PM
Naruto could become the Kukaku/Baiken of Naruto. Except not nearly as cool.

HK
17th March 2007, 10:48 PM

WHAT"S KISHI THINKING!??!

It's a typical cliché for shounen protagonists to be "unable" to use a move in danger of destroying their bodies, but usually that's just a plot device to make it seem more critical than it actually is.

I wouldn't mind Naruto actually not being able to use chakra for the rest of his life. It would fit in closer to that one fanfic that I wrote ages ago... then I could sue Kishimoto. >: )

And we all know Naruto isn't going to listen. He's Naruto. He's going to destroy his arm, become a one-armed shinobi and kill everyone in a cool manner.

Actually, one-armed Naruto would be damn cool.

I want one-armed Naruto.

Am I the only one who got pirate vibes here, specifically Shanks from One Piece.

"Avest ye, mateys, I be the next King of the Hokage!"

BattleFranky~40
17th March 2007, 10:49 PM
Am I the only one who got pirate vibes here, specifically Shanks from One Piece.

"Avest ye, mateys, I be the next King of the Hokage!"
Shanks is too cool to be compared to the likes of Naruto. Even his dub form, Shanks the Friendly Chimney Sweep.

HK
17th March 2007, 11:17 PM
Shanks is too cool to be compared to the likes of Naruto.

Wannabes can and always will exist.

Even his dub form, Shanks the Friendly Chimney Sweep.

Lower than DP? Wouldn't go that far.

FireKero!
18th March 2007, 3:21 AM

WHAT'S KISHI THINKING!??!

I gotta say the same thing. Naruto has too mnay forbidden jutsu's or moves that rely on his clones and/or the Fox Demon. Why can't the little dude learn any D or C rank wind moves?

He's trying to not make Naruto broken like Shikimaru and Sasuke...

I wouldn't say that Shi and Sa are broken. One's an incredably hawt smoker who controls shadows, the others a Fire-breathing crow thing. Their tier 1.5 at best.

But ya, I'd like to see a one-handed Naruto too. I don't think there are any one-handed ninjas in Naruto at all.

Naruto could become the Kukaku/Baiken of Naruto. Except not nearly as cool.

Hmm. A claw-chain thingie, with a missing eye, a sword and a hot ***. I can dig it.

Who else here thinks Orochimaru isn't truly defeated? Something tells me he's hidden himself away in Sasuke (a la YGO).

uber gon
18th March 2007, 6:04 AM
I gotta say the same thing. Naruto has too mnay forbidden jutsu's or moves that rely on his clones and/or the Fox Demon. Why can't the little dude learn any D or C rank wind moves?

I wouldn't say that Shi and Sa are broken. One's an incredably hawt smoker who controls shadows, the others a Fire-breathing crow thing. Their tier 1.5 at best.

But ya, I'd like to see a one-handed Naruto too. I don't think there are any one-handed ninjas in Naruto at all.

Hmm. A claw-chain thingie, with a missing eye, a sword and a hot ***. I can dig it.

Who else here thinks Orochimaru isn't truly defeated? Something tells me he's hidden himself away in Sasuke (a la YGO).

In regards to Sasuke and Orochimaru's relationship, I'm really starting to get "Kingdom Hearts" vibes here.

FireKero!
18th March 2007, 6:11 AM
You too, huh?

<filler>

Next weeks chapter better be good. Time for big-up's speculation:

I think Suigetsu is a Uchiha. :o

Nuff said.

Adzieboy
18th March 2007, 11:25 AM
I think he's someone with a unique Kekkei Genkai, much like that guy with the bones.

uber gon
19th March 2007, 9:34 AM
You too, huh?

<filler>

Next weeks chapter better be good. Time for big-up's speculation:

I think Suigetsu is a Uchiha. :o

Nuff said.

Finally, someone agrees!

Anyway, Naruto might freak out if he knew what's happening to Sasuke owning Oro's organization.

Xylitol
20th March 2007, 2:39 PM
In regards to Sasuke and Orochimaru's relationship, I'm really starting to get "Kingdom Hearts" vibes here.

I was thinking the same thing, being a KH fan and all. So now Naruto has the cliche risky-but-powerful move and Sasuke is rumoured to have Oro (in some form) inside him. Wonder if it's going to be a few chapters of training again and watching what Sasuke will do with his new friend.

FireKero!
20th March 2007, 4:21 PM
Translations from the newest Chapter:

????????

????????????????????
???????????????????????????

???????????*??????????????
????????????????*???????????????????????
??????????????

????????????*????????????*????????????????????

?????????????????????????*???

????*????????*?
??????*???????????????
?????????????*????????*???????

???

*possibly fake*

And after translation:

Next time simple material ballet

Ability ??? that the ability in a/the water month is able to assimilate even to what kind of thing plots weasel assassination by utilizing the specific ability in the water month,

Most likely has something to do with Suigetsu materializing from Water, and it talks about a planned assasination for Itachi. Mabye Suigetsu will help Sasuek with his revenge vendetta?

??????Although I order for ??? even the ??? self of being absent-minded 'the weak man yes the pl' nonexistent ??? assimilates the ??? plentiful drugs that cut that as for to lose the monster serpent circle that is also the foster parent and take, and suicide

I believe this has something to do with Orochimaru and his drugs. Probably directing towards Suigetsu again.

(Already ??*?? comes in the certain big city in Nanao hunting, with a/the weasel with) of a/the command, concealment during a/the leader

??????I say that the enemy of No.1 in this time is not ???? and are the person of this town

Although it is attacked by the hired soldiers of several people of dawn leader appearance 10 in concealment making and slaughter a/the moment ability be the ability that stops' 'when (precisely instantaneous movement probably)

Mecernaries in a city, ready to ike one out?

End

Will Sasuke go through with his assasination against Itachi with Suigetsu?

HK
20th March 2007, 4:37 PM
I love Babelfish-esque translations. They're so ridiculously screwy and nonsensical that they're sometimes more entertaining than the chapter itself.

I can't imagine Sasuke actually seeking help to actually fight Itachi. I mean, getting power, finding out where he is, yadda, yadda, yadda... that I can see. But anything more than that goes against just about everything that his character has, yanno, built up to.

Blaziryu
20th March 2007, 8:10 PM
Sasuke is willing to do anything to kill Itachi. Even he needs the assistant of someone. I can't wait to see how this Mizugetsu looks like.

uber gon
21st March 2007, 12:19 AM
Sasuke is willing to do anything to kill Itachi. Even he needs the assistant of someone. I can't wait to see how this Mizugetsu looks like.

Probably all emo-ish like most of Orochimaru's formert allies.

That or maybe he'll look like Demyx from KH2.

DSDark
21st March 2007, 2:27 AM
I hope Naruto becomes a Chuunin soon

MugenKeiji
21st March 2007, 3:11 AM
Suigetsu (Swee-gets) rolls off the tongue better than Mizugetsu (Meez-gets), hopefully there's furigana to clear this up.

uber gon
21st March 2007, 9:16 AM
I hope Naruto becomes a Chuunin soon

I don't think the Chunin exams are gonna roll around soon.

Perhaps when everyone becomes a Jounin.

FireKero!
21st March 2007, 2:13 PM
I can't imagine Sasuke actually seeking help to actually fight Itachi. I mean, getting power, finding out where he is, yadda, yadda, yadda... that I can see. But anything more than that goes against just about everything that his character has, yanno, built up to.

Akatsuki attacks in pairs, right? So, if Sasuke goes up against Itachi, someone will need to stop Kisame. And another spoiler says that Sasuke recruits two more imprisoned ninja's. More people to keep fromt he Uchiha battle getting interrupted?

Suigetsu (Swee-gets) rolls off the tongue better than Mizugetsu (Meez-gets), hopefully there's furigana to clear this up.

So that's how it's pronounced? I thought it was (Sue-i-get-su).

Never did pronounce Suicune right either. :/

I don't think the Chunin exams are gonna roll around soon.

Perhaps when everyone become a Jounin.

Chunin exams happen twice a year *roughly every six months*. So Naruyto could very much enter it again. But he'd need to join a temp. team or something. And there really isn't time to go through another Chunin exam again.

HK
21st March 2007, 2:20 PM
Sasuke is willing to do anything to kill Itachi. Even he needs the assistant of someone.

He's not going to ask someone to fight his battles for him, or with him for that matter. Naruto or Sakura coming up to offer to help him get revenge? NADA.

Akatsuki attacks in pairs, right? So, if Sasuke goes up against Itachi, someone will need to stop Kisame. And another spoiler says that Sasuke recruits two more imprisoned ninja's. More people to keep fromt he Uchiha battle getting interrupted?

Hadn't thought of that. It does make some sense, though.

So that's how it's pronounced? I thought it was (Sue-i-get-su).

Me thinks "sue-ee-geh-tsoo," or somethin' like that.

Celebii
21st March 2007, 7:03 PM

Meez-gets? If that was the right way to say it, then Mizuki would be said as Meez-ki...

--

It's very likely that Sasuke is "recruiting" these people to fight anyone that might interrupt his battle with Itachi. I have a feeling they will fight Naruto and gang later on....

Gentleman Skeleton
21st March 2007, 8:52 PM
Wow, Orochmaru's gone...Sasuke's releasing one of his experiments...and Naruto can't use a technique he hasn't even perfected yet. That just seems a little too easy to be rid of Orochimaru.

uber gon
22nd March 2007, 7:34 AM
Wow, Orochmaru's gone...Sasuke's releasing one of his experiments...and Naruto can't use a technique he hasn't even perfected yet. That just seems a little too easy to be rid of Orochimaru.

Well, Sannin are pretty strong, so he may make a mental cameo in Sasuke.

FireKero!
22nd March 2007, 2:48 PM
Amazing spoilers for 347!

Orochimaru is officially dead, Sasuke is recreating the Sound Four with Suigetsu, Jungo, and Karin, and he retrieved the Zabuza Sword from the Great Naruto Bridge *remeber land of waves?*. Apparently, Suigetsu is as strong as Sasuke, but with Zabuza's sword he can't lose to him. If you ask me, it seems as if Team Sasuke will be the end bosses for the finale of the manga. This team is basically mirroring The new Team Seven.

Here's some good news. As of Chapter 347, the Seven Swordsmen, a filler group of villians that (appeared) in the anime, was mentioned in the manga. This is actually good news, seeing how several other super special awesome happenings happened in the anime that could show up in the manga. Like Hinata's Uber beam and whatnot. This is a good sign. :D

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd March 2007, 3:40 PM
Orochimaru is officially dead, Sasuke is recreating the Sound Four with Suigetsu, Jungo, and Karin, and he retrieved the Zabuza Sword from the Great Naruto Bridge *remeber land of waves?*. Apparently, Suigetsu is as strong as Sasuke, but with Zabuza's sword he can't lose to him. If you ask me, it seems as if Team Sasuke will be the end bosses for the finale of the manga. This team is basically mirroring The new Team Seven.

Sweet, That would be pretty awsome as Sasuke is fighting Itachi Suigetsu is fighting Kisame with Zabuza's sword, but you see this might be kind of a grudge match for each of them since something could have happened between Kisame and Zabuza........Maybe he was the one who stole his eye brows ^^

~Kaim

Akaba
22nd March 2007, 4:39 PM
Suigetsu may be one of my favorite characters now randomly.

His teeth rule.

He sword raped my favorite villian.

He's a bishouen who likes going behind Sasuke and doing my favorite bang motion with his finger...and behind Sasuke's ***...

And Konohamaru has become a hero for all yaoi fans.

He is a legend, I say.

Screw Naruto.

Kono is the TRUE next Hokage.

Oh, and Mello has been revived in Mr. Bang Man.

Which is hot.

Rock on Mello 2.0!

Kingudora
22nd March 2007, 6:13 PM
this chapter=price-less
i zomgmegauberrofllolled

DOOM ON SUIGETSU HE STOLE ZABUZAS SWORD!!!!

suigetsu is creepy...
he looks like a piranha

Kabuto
22nd March 2007, 7:57 PM
Hah, Kishi draws too many naked people, xD. Suigetsu seems pretty cool though, it makes me wonder what the woman will be like.

zonic the hedgehog
22nd March 2007, 8:05 PM
Chapter 347 = HOLY SHI-

When I first read the spoiler for this chapter (before the actual RAW was released to download by the public) I thought almost for sure that it was false.
Seriously, there were too many weird things but... oddly enough, those spoilers were indeed true. "The Shocking Truth" indeed... (the name of the chapter... the shocking truth that Kishimoto can actually make Naruto entertaining again!)

My, my, Kishimoto, maybe you can actually get your groove back in more ways than one (humor, story, and plot). :O

Oh yeah, and this chapter has yaoi, yuri, and a naked man Mello-clone, and booty.

TIME FO' PICS OF HILARIOUSNESS FROM THE CHAPTER (NUDITY!) :

For the Yuri fanboys (http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9136/yurilawlea5.jpg)

For the Yaoi fangirls (http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1360/yaoilawlaa2.jpg) <3 <3 <3 (<-- hearts because I'm a fangirl :O )

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd March 2007, 8:06 PM
Hey do you guys know where the link to the New Chaper is because I looked on a dozen different sites and I havent found a thing on it.

~Kaim

absol attacker
22nd March 2007, 8:42 PM
the amount of provocity in this chapter makes my head explode. Konohamaru's two new jutsu, and Suigetsu rubbing up against Sasuke before he put clothes on. in 10 years when shippuden comes to the US, you think they'll just cut out the whole episode?

http://www.islandne.com/online/categories.php?cat_id=81
it tends to become "unavailable". just keep refreshing it until it works.

BattleFranky~40
22nd March 2007, 9:32 PM
Wow, Kishi has actually shown Haku and Zabuza's graves again. That's actually pretty cool.

Yaoi, however, is not.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 12:01 AM
Oh come on, Franky.

You can't say Mr. Bang Man behind Sasuke naked and then basically provoking him with a long finger isn't cool.

MugenKeiji
23rd March 2007, 12:13 AM
Thumbs up for this chapter. Looks like the time skip's getting its comeuppance.

So Team Sasuke and Akatsuki members to worry about. Suigetsu peeing on Zabuza's grave (well taking his sword anyway). Sakura revealed to be no better than a fangirl (take THAT Sakura). Konohamaru's got some skills (why Sai is indifferent to the act, I'll never know).

I'd go as far as saying Oda gave Kishi some pep talk about pacing...but that's a stretch. A long one at that.

Here's some good news. As of Chapter 347, the Seven Swordsmen, a filler group of villians that (appeared) in the anime, was mentioned in the manga.

Actually they were mentioned as early as Kisame's first appearance. Somehow the staff at Pierrot wanted to "fill in the blanks" or got Kishi to loosen his lips.

This is actually good news, seeing how several other super special awesome happenings happened in the anime that could show up in the manga. Like Hinata's Uber beam and whatnot. This is a good sign. :D

Sorry, package deal fallacy right there. Not to mention the Seven Mist Shinobi Swords were talked about before Sasuke and Naruto fought at the Valley of the End.

HK
23rd March 2007, 12:20 AM
Nice nods to events that happened before in the story that don't involve, yanno, Sasuke. Been wondering if Kishimoto forgot about Zabuza and Haku.

I still want to know what Sasuke's exact intentions are for actually rounding up his new little group, though.

TIME FO' PICS OF HILARIOUSNESS FROM THE CHAPTER (NUDITY!) :

For the Yuri fanboys (http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9136/yurilawlea5.jpg)

For the Yaoi fangirls (http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1360/yaoilawlaa2.jpg) <3 <3 <3 (<-- hearts because I'm a fangirl :O )

I'd like to say it's good to know that Kishimoto knows his fanbase, but...

Konohamaru's got some skills (why Sai is indifferent to the act, I'll never know).

He had more of a reaction when Konohamaru showed off his version for Sakura.

... There's going to be a sudden increase in the glut of yaoi fanfiction and doujinshi.

deoxys_attack_mode
23rd March 2007, 12:27 AM
The new chapter.....lol. It should have been entitled: "The True Sakura: Revealed!"

And looking at the reactions to both techniques, we have proof that Kakashi is either bisexual or non-sexually oriented, most likely being the former.

FireKero!
23rd March 2007, 12:29 AM
I'd go as far as saying Oda gave Kishi some pep talk about pacing...but that's a stretch. A long one at that.

Actually they were mentioned as early as Kisame's first appearance. Somehow the staff at Pierrot wanted to "fill in the blanks" or got Kishi to loosen his lips.

Sorry, package deal fallacy right there. Not to mention the Seven Mist Shinobi Swords were talked about before Sasuke and Naruto fought at the Valley of the End.

Course Oda gave Kishi some advice for this chapter. It's so obvious. :D

The anime mentioned the Seven Swordsmen in the manga before filler? That's cool. Might you know around which chapter?

Sakura's day fantasy reminds me of that episode in Grey's Anatomy where that girl woke up beside two doctors, and they were all smiling, then she woke up. :o

Just thought I had to say something about Grey's Anatomy right about now.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 12:34 AM
This chapter wins with Suigetsu.

And Neo 4 (Let's just call Sasuke's team that...) with Karin, Bangy Bang and Jonno should be a good archetype team for Team 7 against Naruto, Sakura and Sai.

Hopefully Jonno gets killed by Sui, and we get a 3 vs. 3.

Karin vs. Sakura in a cat fight...the first one where both women don't suck.

Suigetsu vs. Sai in the battle of guys who seem not to care jamming their soldiers into Sasuke.

Naruto vs. Sasuke.

BRING IT, KISHI~! BRING IT!

rune the 1st
23rd March 2007, 12:37 AM
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!1
Oro Dies!?!?!?!??!?!
Wow....I really need to start reading the manga....

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 12:57 AM
Yes he dies.

And then Sasuke and Sai screw each other and a new bad *** character throws his private parts into Sasuke's bum.

uber gon
23rd March 2007, 1:08 AM
Wow, Kishi has actually shown Haku and Zabuza's graves again. That's actually pretty cool.

Yaoi, however, is not.

Who's betting Suigetsu is Kisame's brother. Then when it's Sasuke vs. Itachi, it'll be a sibling showdown.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:11 AM
No.

Suigetsu would have to be the frucked up half-brother who wasn't the part with the fish father.

But Sui and Kisame will fight.

HOPEFULLY it goes like this in fights.

Next fight should be Suigetsu versu Kisame.

Then Itachi vs. Sasuke

Then Team 7 versus Neo 4

And then after Neo 4 dies except Sasuke, we go onto the AL finales and junk.

With the Neo 4, seems like the manga will be growing another 50 chapters or so.

More story.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd March 2007, 1:20 AM
the amount of provocity in this chapter makes my head explode. Konohamaru's two new jutsu, and Suigetsu rubbing up against Sasuke before he put clothes on. in 10 years when shippuden comes to the US, you think they'll just cut out the whole episode?

http://www.islandne.com/online/categories.php?cat_id=81
it tends to become "unavailable". just keep refreshing it until it works.

Thanks dude ^^

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 1:23 AM
Suigetsu is indeed awesome, despite having been naked and having overused shark teeth (is this a fashion statement in the Hidden Mist?). But why did he take the hilt off of Zabuza's sword (which CANNOT BE BEAT!)?

Also, Karin looks hot. Not as hot as Sui and his waterbottles of doom, though. He looks like he's about to take on Lance Armstrong.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:28 AM
Because the blade's too big for him.

With the hilt it would be taller than him and he couldn't walk.

It's also confirmed...okay, maybe other than generic design...that Suigetsu is Sai's brother...

From NF (Give credit where credit is due. Too lazy to look up pages and do it my own.)

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3074/saigetsuxr2.jpg

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/8324/narutov34ch30309un7.png

And don't tell me Sui and Sai BOTH being naked in Sasuke is a coincidence.

Can't wait for Neo 4 versus Team 7.

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Sui vs. Sai in a brother battle where my two favorite characters of Part II throw down. (Sui just came out awesome...and Sai's hips are damn sexy, and I love his character and personality...no one else really comes close...maybe besides Tobi or Sasori.)

Karin vs. Sakura...an actual girl fight that two girls actually know how to kill each other.

Karin should kill Sakura.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 1:32 AM
I thought Sai was from the Hidden Leaf? He doesn't seem to have any ties to the Hidden Mist other than a short passing comment comparing his training to that of old Mist ninja.

And yes, Ms. Booty Shorts should kill Sakura, the yaoi obsessed freak of nature.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:35 AM
Yeah, I know.

But if Sui isn't Sai's brother, Kishimoto sucks at throwing the biggest red herring ever in our faces.

Seriously.

Generic design...okay, BUT THEIR EVERYTHING IS THE SAME!

They even concealed the smile of Sai's brother so it doesn't show his teeth.

It's too much alike.

And it's TOO GOOD not to be the brother.

And look at that penis...Sai did say that something weird was with his brother's penis or suggested that in an earlier chapter. Look at that thing! It looks not even there.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 1:38 AM
Yeah, I know.

But if Sui isn't Sai's brother, Kishimoto sucks at throwing the biggest red herring ever in our faces.

Seriously.

Generic design...okay, BUT THEIR EVERYTHING IS THE SAME!

They even concealed the smile of Sai's brother so it doesn't show his teeth.

It's too much alike.

And it's TOO GOOD not to be the brother.

And look at that penis...Sai did say that something weird was with his brother's penis or suggested that in an earlier chapter. Look at that thing! It looks not even there.
It's defiantly there. Kishi is just a master of stealth and hiding maneuvers.

uber gon
23rd March 2007, 1:42 AM
Because the blade's too big for him.

With the hilt it would be taller than him and he couldn't walk.

It's also confirmed...okay, maybe other than generic design...that Suigetsu is Sai's brother...

From NF (Give credit where credit is due. Too lazy to look up pages and do it my own.)

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3074/saigetsuxr2.jpg

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/8324/narutov34ch30309un7.png

And don't tell me Sui and Sai BOTH being naked in Sasuke is a coincidence.

Can't wait for Neo 4 versus Team 7.

Naruto vs. Sasuke

Sui vs. Sai in a brother battle where my two favorite characters of Part II throw down. (Sui just came out awesome...and Sai's hips are damn sexy, and I love his character and personality...no one else really comes close...maybe besides Tobi or Sasori.)

Karin vs. Sakura...an actual girl fight that two girls actually know how to kill each other.

Karin should kill Sakura.

In regards to Karin vs. Sakura, who thinks clothing shall come off in this one?

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:44 AM
I am guessing Suigetsu and Sai aren't really related. Sui and Sai met in some weird fashion while Sui was probably scouting Konoha for an attack of the Mist or something. They meet.

They bond.

They become brothers of the sort Naruto/Sasuke did.

Sui leaves, going back to Zabuza.

Word goes back to Sai from probably ROOT (Who didn't like his interaction with a junior of Zabuza, or probably someone from the Mist) that Sui died by illness. When he didn't and just went MIA on a misson.

Oro captured him/Sui tried to defeat him and got caught.

Sui is trapped.

And then yeah.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 1:45 AM
Or maybe there's no connection at all.

Or maybe Karin is Sai's long lost sister.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:47 AM
Or maybe Karin and Sui are old lovers and Sai's brother is not actually real.

Just a made-up version in his head transfused there by ROOT.

And Sakura will never lose her clothes.

Am I the only one who's excited about Naruto again?

Suigetsu seems tehmazing; Oro's gone (Who bored me in Part II); we'll probably get Zabuza/Haku flashbacks BEFORE Land of Waves arc; Sasuke getting his own Team 7/Aka; Konohamaru has become bad ***.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 1:49 AM
This is the first Naruto chapter that I've actually been interested in for a long while. Like, half a year or so, maybe?

And hopefully none of these new characters will be killed off any time soon. I don't want another Nibi.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:52 AM
If Suigetsu gets killed off in less than 30 chapters, I'll cry.

He better get to kill Kisame and then lose to Sai.

And then he can die.

He gets some cannon-fodder ninja kills. Then Kisame for five/six chapters. Then gets backstory. Then gets Sai.

And then I'll be happy.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 1:53 AM
Kisame is too sexy to die. Maybe he can kill Zetsu or the Blue Haired Girl instead.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:55 AM
Nah, Suigetsu kills of smexy Kisame.

I support Suigetsu to kill Fish Man.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 1:56 AM
Nah, Suigetsu kills of smexy Kisame.

I support Suigetsu to kill Fish Man.

Nobody can kill the Fish Man. It's not allowed. He's too handsome. If he dies, the women of the world will commit simultaneous suicide.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 1:57 AM
But before they do, they'll see Suigetsu.

A Kisame clone except he's human and has better teeth.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 2:01 AM
But before they do, they'll see Suigetsu.

A Kisame clone except he's human and has better teeth.

Nobody has better teeth than Kisame.

And I don't see Kisame having the ability to transform into water, wearing a bicyclist suit, and hanging water bottles around his waist.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 2:02 AM
Those drinks look like cola drinks you get at any fast food place.

And really.

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zabuzaswordlw8ci4.jpg

If Suigetsu wins, we'll finally know that Zabuza's sword > Kisame's sword.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 2:03 AM
Those drinks look like cola drinks you get at any fast food place.

And really.

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zabuzaswordlw8ci4.jpg

If Suigetsu wins, we'll finally know that Zabuza's sword > Kisame's sword.

Of course Zabuza's sword> Kisame's sword

IT CANNOT BE BEAT!

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 2:04 AM
It cannot.

Kisame has never said his sword can't be beat.

And I hope Juggo has really spiky hair.

We need a super spiky character.

Naruto doesn't count.

His spikes aren't spiky enough.