PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Alloute
27th May 2009, 10:12 AM
I doubt Danzo would be able to take over. Even politically. The villagers love Tsunade.

Well of course, there's no village.

Well you just randomly asked...and yes I did make it, but it's not a banner, it's just three episode screenshots put together.

So it's a banner. It might be three screenshots, but it's a banner of three screenshots....a three-screenshot-banner....

On topic: Naruto hasn't summoned an animal since the Search for Tsunade Arc (I do not consider any Anime summonings, since most were in Filler Arcs)

TsukiMirage
27th May 2009, 10:35 AM
I doubt Danzo would be able to take over. Even politically. The villagers love Tsunade. We actually don't know what Danzo's relationship with the village is, Whether he's well liked or what. It won't matter how much they love Tsunade if she's dead. They need someone to replace her in a hurry and who can ensure the safety of the village, And what better person then someone equal to Sarutobi.

HoennMaster
27th May 2009, 10:49 AM
We don't even know if she's going to die.

NoDice
27th May 2009, 12:44 PM
Early spoilers are floating around that basically say that:

Nagato put his faith in Naruto, and with his final jutsu he revived everyone he killed(in Konoha at least), and then passes away himself. Check Mangahelpers.com's Naruto spoiler forum.

Shadow Lucario
27th May 2009, 12:46 PM
Early spoilers are floating around that basically say that:

Nagato put his faith in Naruto, and with his final jutsu he revived everyone he killed(in Konoha at least), and then passes away himself. Check Mangahelpers.com's Naruto spoiler forum.

Have these been confirmed? If so then someone predicted this would happen.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
27th May 2009, 2:53 PM
If so, that sounds so damn lame >> Pain reviving everyone he's killed, if anything shouldn't that just be returning the souls he's taken? Meaning people like Kakashi would stay dead, as he didn't die by having his soul taken, but by using his mangekyo sharingan.

Also, let me guess, it costs him his life? >>

TsukiMirage
27th May 2009, 4:39 PM
Well, I just like to said I'm sorry for believing that Kishi would have the balls to keep his own characters dead. Guess there's a bunch of happy Kakashi fans out there.

Anyway the confirmed spoiler:

SOURCE: NF / edgarluvitug.blogspot.com
VERIFICATION: Confirmed

結局ペイン戦で死んだのはジライヤとナガトだけ
the only one who actually died was Nagato and Jiraiya

ナガトは里の皆を復活させてナルトに託して力を使いきり永眠
nagato revived everyone and entrusted his dream to naruto and died

コナンは暁を抜けて2人の遺体を持って雨隠れでナルトの活躍を祈ってるってさ
2人の夢を継いだからって紙で作った花束をナルトに渡して帰郷
konan leaves akatsuki and takes the 2 bodies back to Ame. She prays for naruto's success and says that the two of them have the same dream (nagato and naruto). She gives him a bunch of paper flowers

最後はサスケが 木の葉に向かうぞ で終了
SASUKE HEADS TOWARDS KONOHA

fin.
SOURCE: NF
At least Sasuke is returning to the story, Cause right now, I'm real ****** at both Naruto and Kishi.

27th May 2009, 6:14 PM
Oh FFS...how can Nagato revive Kakashi? Sure, the ones who have had their souls taken by Pain you can sort of understand, but Kakashi died through a way outside of Pain's control - his Mangekyo Sharingan killed him, not Nagato.

Why is it then that JIRAIYA can stay dead but KAKASHI can't?....suuuuucky.

shiny gible
27th May 2009, 6:22 PM
I know right If Nagato can revive Kakashi you kindof think that he would revive Jiraiya too but no, and I guess that everyone who died fighting Pein got revived in Konoha which is werid but what ever

27th May 2009, 6:38 PM
Jiraiya died by drowning, Kakashi died due to over-using his mangekyo sharingan, however, Jiraiya was once stabbed with Pain's chakra blade things, so it would be more logical for Jiraiya to be revived instead of Kakashi.

shiny gible
27th May 2009, 6:40 PM
Seriously I thought that Tsunade would give her life to save Kakashi because well she just sucks and that Jiraiya would come back to life

A_Merry_Snowrunt
27th May 2009, 6:47 PM
Well, I just like to said I'm sorry for believing that Kishi would have the balls to keep his own characters dead. Guess there's a bunch of happy Kakashi fans out there.

Anyway the confirmed spoiler:

At least Sasuke is returning to the story, Cause right now, I'm real ****** at both Naruto and Kishi.

So why put a FIN if Sasuke is returning to Konoha? Unless there's a third Naruto series? Or is it just the end of the arc and now we're going to see Sasuke and Naruto duke it out?

TsukiMirage
27th May 2009, 9:35 PM
So why put a FIN if Sasuke is returning to Konoha? Unless there's a third Naruto series? Or is it just the end of the arc and now we're going to see Sasuke and Naruto duke it out?
The FIN was just for the end of the spoiler.

The way I see it, Sasuke will walks into Konoha, Have a little fight with Naruto before revealing he's there for Danzo, Naruto says something cheesy, And the two go off holding hands to capture Danzo. This story is becoming ridiculous.

sam40400
27th May 2009, 10:36 PM
For some reason i thought that the only way for Sasuke to defeat Madara is if he joins up with Naruto.

But isn't isnt sasuke in the Akutsuki's side?
So I dont know why he'll wanna defeat Madara

Shadow Lucario
27th May 2009, 11:05 PM
So I dont know why he'll wanna defeat Madara

Sasuke said that Team Hawk was using Akatsuki. He never wanted to ally with Akatsuki.

Also people it was still never confirmed that Kakashi had died. You cant revive someone who hasn't died yet. If you think about it this Jutsu probably only works for people he killed recently. That could explain why Jiraiya wasn't brought back (besides that fact that he drowned) and everyone in Konoha was.

I don't think this story is getting ridiculous at all. Just because some characters are brought back to life? I guess it got ridiculous when Chiyo brought Gaara back huh?

Alloute
27th May 2009, 11:11 PM
Hahahaha!!

Kakashi is alive, and everyone here was wrong about him being dead in the end of the arc. It's nice to see that you people can actually be wrong.

Good spoilers....

Shadow Lucario
27th May 2009, 11:14 PM
Hahahaha!!

Kakashi is alive, and everyone here was wrong about him being dead in the end of the arc. It's nice to see that you people can actually be wrong.

Good spoilers....

I with you on that. Now maybe he can remove that mask....

Alloute
27th May 2009, 11:16 PM
I with you on that. Now maybe he can remove that mask....

The mask? Why do people want to see his face....

On another issue, Sasuke is back, yay!

Shadow Lucario
27th May 2009, 11:27 PM
Finally! Maybe next week we can see either the Cloud Ninja confronting him or him seeing the destroyed remains of Konoha

TsukiMirage
27th May 2009, 11:29 PM
So I dont know why he'll wanna defeat Madara Sasuke plans on using Madara to help get revenge on Konoha then killing him, Since Madara help massacre their clan.

Also people it was still never confirmed that Kakashi had died. You cant revive someone who hasn't died yet. If you think about it this Jutsu probably only works for people he killed recently. That could explain why Jiraiya wasn't brought back (besides that fact that he drowned) and everyone in Konoha was.

I don't think this story is getting ridiculous at all. Just because some characters are brought back to life? I guess it got ridiculous when Chiyo brought Gaara back huh? Kakashi woke up after Nagato used his jutsu and saw a light that brought him back. Sounds like he was revived, But I guess we should wait until the chapter is out.

No, There's a difference, Even though that was pointless too. Chiyo brought One person back at the cost of her life, By injecting her own life force into him. Nagato brought back more then a dozen without touching them and near the limit of his chakra. It makes the whole battle pointless, Cause we're basically back to where we started.

It isn't just that, It the whole peace and destiny thing. Kishi has basically say that the ideas of Part 1 was wrong. There was no reason to bring world peace into the story, Especially when it conflicts with the basic nature of the Naruto world. And then after all the talk of peace, Kishi doesn't even give a good answer.

Naruto is suddenly obsessed with bring peace now after reading one book, Even though he was with the person who wrote it for three years and never though about peace before? Naruto gives an half-**** answer and Nagato forgets the past dozen years and just accepts it, Even though Nagato himself try the same method years ago? After a week training Naruto is suddenly stronger then Minato and Jiraiya even though he hasn't shown us anything better then what he usually does? Minato shows up just to tell Naruto that Nagato isn't the final boss, Completely ruining any tension their fight could have had. And it was never explain how exactly he knew the one controlling the Pain bodies weren't the same person he fought. And don't get me started on how Kishi never revealed anything major about the Rinnegan.

All that along with how many of the major storylines have been rush, Just makes it seem like Kishi doesn't care anymore.

Shadow Lucario
27th May 2009, 11:56 PM
Kakashi woke up after Nagato used his jutsu and saw a light that brought him back. Sounds like he was revived, But I guess we should wait until the chapter is out.

That is what I am doing. Waiting for the chapter to come out and see what Kakashi says.

No, There's a difference, Even though that was pointless too. Chiyo brought One person back at the cost of her life, By injecting her own life force into him. Nagato brought back more then a dozen without touching them and near the limit of his chakra. It makes the whole battle pointless, Cause we're basically back to where we started.

Yeah, I never liked Gaara. I think he would have been better dead. It does not make the battle pointless. It showed the power of Sage Mode and how much Naruto has grown both physically and mentally. Now he thinks about his moves instead of rushing in like a fool. How are we back where we started? All the Pain bodies have been destroyed and no more killing is going on. I'm pretty sure a ninja like Nagato has a lot of Chakra reserves to perform this Jutsu. If he can maintain the Six Paths of Pain for more than 24 hours then I'm sure he can perform one Jutsu without the Six Paths of Pain active.

It isn't just that, It the whole peace and destiny thing. Kishi has basically say that the ideas of Part 1 was wrong. There was no reason to bring world peace into the story, Especially when it conflicts with the basic nature of the Naruto world. And then after all the talk of peace, Kishi doesn't even give a good answer.

It was never implied that Kishi said that the ideas of part one were wrong. Just because three characters want peace doesn't mean anything. Breaking the cycle of hatred will eventually bring world peace, so I don't see how that isn't a good answer. Without hate, envy, or anything that falls into that category, war would be eliminated.

Naruto is suddenly obsessed with bring peace now after reading one book, Even though he was with the person who wrote it for three years and never though about peace before?

Jiraiya talked to Naruto about peace and how he envisioned it. I don't think it came out of nowhere after he read Jiraiya's book.

Naruto gives an half-**** answer and Nagato forgets the past dozen years and just accepts it, Even though Nagato himself try the same method years ago?

I don't see how Naruto's answer is half-assed. Elaborate on that for me. The bold is the reason why Nagato believes in his answer. I don't think Nagato forgot the past dozen or so years. Like someone pointed out about a page or two back, they say Naruto has this power that makes people join him or something along those lines.

After a week training Naruto is suddenly stronger then Minato and Jiraiya even though he hasn't shown us anything better then what he usually does?

He used the Kage Bunshins remember? I wouldn't say he became stronger than Minato. All Minato has to do is use Flying Thunder God and it's over.

Minato shows up just to tell Naruto that Nagato isn't the final boss, Completely ruining any tension their fight could have had.

He showed up to fix the seal so Naruto wouldn't release the Kyubi. If he didn't show up then Naruto would have released the Kyubi and died. Not a good ending for the series is it? I think that when the fight had enough tension you could cut it with a knife.

And it was never explain how exactly knew the one controlling the Pain bodies weren't the same person he fought.

If you're talking about Naruto finding Nagato then he stabbed himself with one of those Chakra recievers while in Sage Mode so he could figure out where the Chakra was coming from, thus finding Nagato.

And don't get me started on how Kishi never revealed anything major about the Rinnegan.

He can still reveal something about the Rinnegan. Maybe Madara knows something since he has lived a long time.

Also something that has been bothering me for a long time. After a comma, like this, the first letter is lower case. Proper grammar, it's your friend.

28th May 2009, 12:02 AM
The mask? Why do people want to see his face....

On another issue, Sasuke is back, yay!

Because we do? =3

Also, from what I read from the spoilers, it looks like he WAS dead, but was revived. So everyone's right xD

I'm glad to see Kakashi alive though =3

Shadow Lucario
28th May 2009, 12:08 AM
Because we do? =3

Also, from what I read from the spoilers, it looks like he WAS dead, but was revived. So everyone's right xD

HOORAY FOR EVERYONE BEING RIGHT! Think he'll try to stop Sasuke from killing the elders?

TsukiMirage
28th May 2009, 1:47 AM
Ok, Where to we begin.

Yeah, I never liked Gaara. I think he would have been better dead. It does not make the battle pointless. It showed the power of Sage Mode and how much Naruto has grown both physically and mentally. Now he thinks about his moves instead of rushing in like a fool. How are we back where we started? All the Pain bodies have been destroyed and no more killing is going on. I'm pretty sure a ninja like Nagato has a lot of Chakra reserves to perform this Jutsu. If he can maintain the Six Paths of Pain for more than 24 hours then I'm sure he can perform one Jutsu without the Six Paths of Pain active. Alot of characters would be better off dead. Most of them are nothing but spectators now anyway. I've already spoken about why I hate Sage Mode so I won't get into that, But Naruto was just as clever as he was in Part 1. It wasn't until Shippuden that Naruto became a useless idiot. There were only a few times Naruto rushed into something, And that had more to do with his temper then his intelligence. As for how we are back where we started, Nothing was really gain from this invasion that couldn't have been done as a single fight. It all would have end the same way. In fact, it would have been over quicker since we wouldn't have to have gone through the useless Konoha battles. We also could have seen more of the other Konoha 10's battles, Since even if they died, Nagato would have revived them. What exactly was the point of killing all those nameless ninjas in the first place if they were just gonna been revived again. Or why, Revived them. They were nameless and relatively useless to the storyline.

Nagato doesn't maintain all the bodies at the same time unless he needs too. As shown with his battle against Jiraiya, He uses the body suited for the target best. Only if he really pressed does he bring out the others to use. There's a limit to a person's chakra. Even Naruto has a limit to the chakra he can use. After a long drawn out fight, With several costly jutsus, And bring himself to the edge of death, Nagato shouldn't have that much left.

It was never implied that Kishi said that the ideas of part one were wrong. Just because three characters want peace doesn't mean anything. Breaking the cycle of hatred will eventually bring world peace, so I don't see how that isn't a good answer. Without hate, envy, or anything that falls into that category, war would be eliminated. The main idea of Part 1 were that ninjas fight and complete missions for money. We now learn that this only continues the chain of hatred. To stop this one must eliminate the ninja way of life. But that's impossible, Because their whole world is build upon it. Eliminating the villages wouldn't solve this, Because the ninjas will just return to the way they were sixty years ago, Fighting clan verse clan. You can't force people not to do something because that causes more problems.

Jiraiya talked to Naruto about peace and how he envisioned it. I don't think it came out of nowhere after he read Jiraiya's book. Not once was it ever mention before this arc began that Jiraiya was searching for peace or that Naruto was also looking for it. Naruto told Nagato that he wouldn't kill him because of what Jiraiya wrote in the book.

I don't see how Naruto's answer is half-assed. Elaborate on that for me. The bold is the reason why Nagato believes in his answer. I don't think Nagato forgot the past dozen or so years. Like someone pointed out about a page or two back, they say Naruto has this power that makes people join him or something along those lines. It's half-assed because it's not an answer. Naruto said "That prevy sage believed in me... So I... Will believe in what he believed in". Naruto basically states that he'll continue to have faith that one day people will understand in each other. But as Nagato already pointed out, It's impossible to understand someone unless you been through the same as them. Nagato already tried to have faith that he'll find an answer for peace, But in the end, No matter what he wanted, That wasn't what others want. Nagato fell to find an answer and it caused the death of his best friend. Nagato discovered that you can have all the faith you want, But that won't change a thing. That's why it doesn't make sense for Nagato to go along and have faith in Naruto.

To put it simply, Nagato is gonna have faith that Naruto will one day find an answer, Even though Nagato himself has a perfectly good answer.

He used the Kage Bunshins remember? I wouldn't say he became stronger than Minato. All Minato has to do is use Flying Thunder God and it's over. That still doesn't mean he should be better then they are. He could only uses a few clones, So it wasn't like the elemental training. They had years of training and grew up in a time of war. Also it was stated in the manga that he was stronger.

He showed up to fix the seal so Naruto wouldn't release the Kyubi. If he didn't show up then Naruto would have released the Kyubi and died. Not a good ending for the series is it? I think that when the fight had enough tension you could cut it with a knife. If Jiraiya had did what he said he was gonna do, Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Kyuubi. How was there tension? We all knew Naruto was gonna win, Otherwise his Sage training would have been pointless. He took out five bodies before the fight even got serious.

If you're talking about Naruto finding Nagato then he stabbed himself with one of those Chakra recievers while in Sage Mode so he could figure out where the Chakra was coming from, thus finding Nagato. No, I was talking about how Minato was so sure that Nagato wasn't the person he faced during the Kyuubi attack. Considering how different Madara looked and the fact we hadn't even met Nagato yet, That was clearly an excuse for Naruto to spare Nagato.

He can still reveal something about the Rinnegan. Maybe Madara knows something since he has lived a long time. But why would Madara mention the Rinnegan and what use to the story would it have. Nagato dead now and the Rinnegan is no more.

Also something that has been bothering me for a long time. After a comma, like this, the first letter is lower case. Proper grammar, it's your friend. Really? I was taught to capitalize the word after it. To late to change now.

Horoika1
28th May 2009, 3:54 AM
That was cheesy...bringing back characters back to life.

Then in reality, all we did was nothing! Nagato ravaged the land and dies. Nothing else happened! What a waste of an arc...

TsukiMirage
28th May 2009, 5:05 AM
What's funny is it was pointless for Naruto to forgive Nagato for killing everyone if Nagato brings everyone back to life.

Moral of the story boys and girls- As long as you were trying to do what you believed was right, Nothing is ever your fault.

HoennMaster
28th May 2009, 6:40 AM

I thought you wanted him dead?

Well this means that Shizune will be revived too...so that puts to rest those old Tsuande going crazy rumors.

I must say, very cheesy ending, and if all of those are true, then Konan is the Tenten of Akatuski. This feels like it could be the end of the series.

Shadow Lucario
28th May 2009, 8:16 AM
Concerning how Minato knew that Madara attacked, remember that Madara lived about, what, 50 or 60 years before that? I wouldn't be surprised if he was wearing the mask then too. Remember he was wearing a mask when he met Itachi? Maybe he was wearing another or the same one when he attacked Konoha.

I can see Sasuke dying against maybe Madara or something. Maybe he uses the last of his strength and Chakra to bust out an awesome Jutsu that weakens Madara and kills himself. Kind of like what happened to Kakashi.

Hopefully this chapter won't take forever to come out like the last two.

uber gon
28th May 2009, 9:31 AM
Anyone here think it would be pretty ironic if Naruto killed Sasuke via Rasenshuriken-ing him and blowing his chest up?

28th May 2009, 12:17 PM
I thought you wanted him dead?

Well this means that Shizune will be revived too...so that puts to rest those old Tsuande going crazy rumors.

I must say, very cheesy ending, and if all of those are true, then Konan is the Tenten of Akatuski. This feels like it could be the end of the series.

No, just until this chapter the evidence pointed at him being dead, and Konan quitting? what the hell is that? If members could quit, why didn't Deidara just quit, he didn't want to join anyway? >>

Alloute
28th May 2009, 12:28 PM
Because we do? =3

AHA!

No, people said that he would REMAIN dead, but he did not remain dead, so you people are still incorrect.

The Doctor
28th May 2009, 1:44 PM
AHA!

No, people said that he would REMAIN dead, but he did not remain dead, so you people are still incorrect.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/ChaosMagician/1195346750848bf5.gif

Congratulations. You've proven Naruto fans wrong.

Alloute
28th May 2009, 1:49 PM
Congratulations. You've proven Naruto fans wrong.

If you mess with me I will seriously consider taking action, I don't like bullies.

Now that it's cleared up, I must say, Sasuke will finally get to shiny again ^_^

28th May 2009, 1:50 PM
Not like it's hard to prove Naruto fans wrong =3

But seriously...how can Kakashi come back to life, but Jiraiya can't? Neither died by Pain sucking out their souls, Kakashi even died as a result of himself using up all his chakra, and he was shown speaking to his Dad in some kind of limbo (Kakashi's Dad saying "It is not your time yet" then Kakashi disappears, showing that it was some kind of limbo). Unless Jiraiya came back to life and drowned again xD

Alloute
28th May 2009, 1:55 PM
Jiraiya was bound to die, he was too strong, if he had lived, then he would've discovered Pain's secret, thereby ruining Naruto's fight.

The Doctor
28th May 2009, 2:27 PM
If you mess with me I will seriously consider taking action, I don't like bullies.

Ah, that's flamebaiting and being passive-aggressive. Also, weren't you being a bully with your last post which practically said "HA HA I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG!"?

28th May 2009, 4:50 PM
Ah, that's flamebaiting and being passive-aggressive. Also, weren't you being a bully with your last post which practically said "HA HA I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG!"?

I agree...I took offence and now can't sleep at night under fear I'll be verbally beaten again! T_T

and Alloute...what about Kakashi? I'm sure he's insanely strong, and if his goal was to find Pain's secret, he probably would have (he was just protecting Iruka and Konoha, not trying to find his secret)

Shadow Lucario
28th May 2009, 5:30 PM
Like I said before, maybe it could only revive people he killed recently. Maybe he didn't have enough Chakra to revive Jiraiya. Whatever the answer is I'm sure we won't find out.

EDIT: Maybe Jiraiya was revived, but I don't see how he will survive at the bottom of a lake or the fact that he has one arm now. The only Jutsu he would be able to do is Rasengan

TsukiMirage
28th May 2009, 8:39 PM
Well, It looks like Nagato only brought them back to life, Not heal them. So even if it worked on Jiraiya, He had a slit throat and missing one arm. He would be dead anyway, Unlike what happen to Kakashi.

P.S.- I told you Kishi would never keep Kakashi dead. I honestly don't think Kishi is gonna be killing off any good characters.

Concerning how Minato knew that Madara attacked, remember that Madara lived about, what, 50 or 60 years before that? I wouldn't be surprised if he was wearing the mask then too. Remember he was wearing a mask when he met Itachi? Maybe he was wearing another or the same one when he attacked Konoha. Well, Madara wasn't wearing a mask when he fought the First and "died", And when he return to help Itachi, He was wearing a completely different one along with longer hair. There's just too little info to give a definite answer, Like Minato did.

P.S.S.- Apparently, Even Kishi doesn't understand his own world. While neither Pa nor Kakashi had their souls taken, They had their souls return from the King of Hell.

Horoika1
29th May 2009, 5:01 AM
I was right! Kakashi WAS dead. Sadly, he was revived...but that means that he WAS dead!

Alloute
29th May 2009, 5:28 AM
I was right! Kakashi WAS dead. Sadly, he was revived...but that means that he WAS dead!

No, Nagato never killed him in the first place, you cannot revive a person if they're still alive :/

TsukiMirage
29th May 2009, 6:56 AM
No, Nagato never killed him in the first place, you cannot revive a person if they're still alive :/ Kakashi soul was return from the King of Hell, So he was actually dead. Now, How exactly his soul got in the King of Hell is the question.

Alloute
29th May 2009, 6:58 AM
Kakashi soul was return from the King of Hell, So he was actually dead. Now, How exactly his soul got in the King of Hell is the question.

EVERY time someone quotes me, I get infracted by Erik, don't quote me please :(

I see, how did it get in there? It doesn't make sense at all, so I refuse to agree until it is further explained.

Rashdan
29th May 2009, 7:13 AM
Maybe any person who is killed/dies near the king of hell has their soul taken by it?

Looking forward to what happens next. I could say I was a little disappointed by this week's chapter, but oh well. Looks like Sasuke is up next.

Alloute
29th May 2009, 7:18 AM
Konan is going to lead Amegakure now then?

It was a fast chapter, not my favorite but oh well.

TsukiMirage
29th May 2009, 7:24 AM
As expected from the spoilers, I didn't find it all that good. Well, I did learn some more things. I'm surprised to learn that there were six other people before Nagato with the Rinnegan. I just wish some people would come up with their own path instead of following the paths of others.

Alloute
29th May 2009, 7:29 AM
Oh Sasuke is so awesome, hope Tobi punishes him for failing to catch Hachibi.

I still believe Akatsuki will target the remaining Bijuu.

Shadow Lucario
29th May 2009, 7:33 AM
What I think is anyone that Pain kills has their soul taken by the King of Hell or anyone he hits with the black rods and they end up dying. This chapter wasn't all that great. At least Sasuke is finally coming back. Haven't seen him in like thirty chapters.

You guys think we'll see those Kumo ninja soon? I wonder if they have some sweet Raiton Jutsu.

Alloute
29th May 2009, 7:36 AM
What I think is anyone that Pain kills has their soul taken by the King of Hell or anyone he hits with the black rods and they end up dying. This chapter wasn't all that great. At least Sasuke is finally coming back. Haven't seen him in like thirty chapters.

You guys think we'll see those Kumo ninja soon? I wonder if they have some sweet Raiton Jutsu.

Omg, yes Kumo ninja will appear, they wouldn't just disappear.

Killer Bee is still on the loose.

TsukiMirage
29th May 2009, 7:42 AM

You guys think we'll see those Kumo ninja soon? I wonder if they have some sweet Raiton Jutsu. Well, The thing about that is, Why rip their souls out in the first place if you get them in the end. Atleast we'll never have to deal with the Rinnegan and it's inconsistencies again. Now we get the fun of dealing with the Sharinagn and it's inconsistencies.

I can see the Kumo nins appearing soon, But I hope they don't have to deal with Sasuke, Cause that would be more or less pointless. Maybe Sasuke will reveal that Akatsuki doesn't have the Hachibi to Naruto and he'll mention it to the Kumo nin. Then we can have an arc on searching for Kirabi.

Shadow Lucario
29th May 2009, 7:43 AM
Omg, yes Kumo ninja will appear, they wouldn't just disappear.

Killer Bee is still on the loose.

I know they'll show up -_- I just asked if people thought it would be soon. If they weren't going to show up again then there would be no point in introducing them like they were important.

Kirabi is on vacation right now. I don't think we'll see him for a while

Alloute
29th May 2009, 7:45 AM
A whole arc about Killer Bee?! Please no!!

Why can't we have a simple arc about Sasuke/Naruto and Akatsuki?

TsukiMirage
29th May 2009, 7:53 AM
Because Naruto fighting Sasuke would pretty much be the end of the story.

Alloute
29th May 2009, 7:56 AM
Because Naruto fighting Sasuke would pretty much be the end of the story.

I don't want them to fight, I just want them to be major characters in the same arc.

For example: An arc about Akatsuki vs. Naruto. In which the final Akatsuki members try to capture Naruto, and maybe Killer Bee, but mostly Naruto. Sasuke could attack Konoha while the others take on Naruto.

I know they'll show up -_- I just asked if people thought it would be soon. If they weren't going to show up again then there would be no point in introducing them like they were important.

Kirabi is on vacation right now. I don't think we'll see him for a while

Did you read my post? I said yes.

Kamex
29th May 2009, 8:11 AM
I'm surprised to learn that there were six other people before Nagato with the Rinnegan.
Wha...? I don't remember that at all.

Looks like Kakashi was dead after all, though now we don't have to worry about him having such a crappy farewell.

And about the statue releasing his soul... maybe it didn't 'have' it at all, it simply had the ability to grab and release it back into the world, as just another one of the instruments of Nagato's final jutsu.

Anyway, it's nice to finally see the end of this arc... now I'm excited to see some other characters! But wait a second - was Hawk just taking a break, or did they actually never leave until now? O_o

Rashdan
29th May 2009, 8:25 AM
As expected from the spoilers, I didn't find it all that good. Well, I did learn some more things. I'm surprised to learn that there were six other people before Nagato with the Rinnegan. I just wish some people would come up with their own path instead of following the paths of others.
6 before him? I thought that was referring to the 6 bodies he was controlling. the 6 "Pains", with Nagato being the 7th, controlling all 6.

correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the sage of the six paths was the only other to have the rinnegan, before Nagato.

TsukiMirage
29th May 2009, 8:47 AM
Actually, I misread it. I though it was referring that there was six Rikudou users before Nagato, But it's just saying that besides the six actual realms, Nagato is another one that controls life and death.

Alloute
29th May 2009, 8:56 AM
Actually, I misread it. I though it was referring that there was six Rikudou users before Nagato, But it's just saying that besides the six actual realms, Nagato is another one that controls life and death.

Yes, that is what it meant, not the other idea you had.

Rushed chapter as I said, and the bouquet of flowers seemed to be an odd gesture.

Kamex
29th May 2009, 9:27 AM
the bouquet of flowers seemed to be an odd gesture.
Actually I was wondering if those papers were part of her body, part of something else, or just appeared out of thin air.

I wish we learned more about her origami jutsu. :/

Alloute
29th May 2009, 9:34 AM
Actually I was wondering if those papers were part of her body, part of something else, or just appeared out of thin air.

I wish we learned more about her origami jutsu. :/

I honestly think that we will see more of Konan in the future :)

Kamex
29th May 2009, 9:44 AM
I honestly think that we will see more of Konan in the future :)
Well yeah, good point. She'll probably use the Rain village to help Naruto/Konoha. Maybe we'll see her fight another day.

29th May 2009, 12:18 PM
No, Nagato never killed him in the first place, you cannot revive a person if they're still alive :/
Kakashi's father did say "But...I never thought we'd both die so young"

and his soul was returned to him. So yeah, Kakashi DID die, but was brought back to life like the others.
Anyway, WHY is it that when you get quoted, you get infraction? I doubt you'd just get a random infraction..

anyway, this chapter was meh...REALLY meh. At least Sasuke will be coming to Konoha - let's hope the people he kills STAY dead =3

As for Konan, I wonder if we will see her again...although tbh, I would like to see her fight for more than that really short fight with Jiraiya.

Also, I wonder...now Kakashi's Dad was allowed to move on, will Kakashi stop wearing his mask, as originally didn't he start wearing it to hide any resemblance to him, but now he's PROUD of him?

Horoika1
29th May 2009, 1:46 PM

Stop thinking Pokémon with the reviving thing. It was just stated that he died so young, like his father. Sadly, he was revived...

MidnightMelody
29th May 2009, 1:47 PM
Review of 449
Goku beat the the enemy!
They then gather the 7 dragonballs and call Shenron the eternal dragon too bring back....WAIT THIS IS NOT DBZ!
But it sure felt like it.
I swear this arc should of been just half the time it was.
We all though Kakashi died in ovember now its May tats wayyyy too long to wonder.
Anyway.... my only words for the next arc is
SAUSKE....WILL....BE...NARUPWND!!!!

29th May 2009, 3:30 PM
So now with Pain's death and Konan's defection, the only surviving members of Akatsuki are Madara, Zetsu and Kisame...all the members seen as useless at the start....let's hope they do something >>

Horoika1
29th May 2009, 4:31 PM
Lol, I didn't think of it that way K-SW

Demon of Light
29th May 2009, 6:15 PM
What happened just now was incredibly lame, such a cheap trick. Kishimoto is a freaking coward.

I've officially dropped Naruto. I regret not doing it earlier.

Electivirus
29th May 2009, 6:16 PM
Hmm, good for you.

I'm gonna risk getting flamed to death and admit that I loooooved this chapter.

uber gon
29th May 2009, 8:33 PM
I'm just hoping to see Kakashi's real face. Heh, Sasuke is going to be in for a BIG surprise.:p

shiny gible
29th May 2009, 8:38 PM
Well now that Kakashi is alive I'm pretty sure he'll show us is face sooner or later and this time he better not have another mask under that one -_-

I think Sasuke is going to be surprised and ****** at the same time because he wanted to destroy Konoha and the elders.... well Konoha is already destroyed and noone know's where the elders are.
He would probably go after Madara because he sent Pein to Konoha in the first place and Pein destryed Konoha in like 10 seconds with that Shina Tensai so theres a reason for Sasuke to go after Madara..... Well he can still kill the elders

~Heaven Help Us~
29th May 2009, 11:15 PM
Well yeah, good point. She'll probably use the Rain village to help Naruto/Konoha. Maybe we'll see her fight another day.

She'll probably give Konoha info on Akutski later on and now.

TsukiMirage
29th May 2009, 11:37 PM
She'll probably give Konoha info on Akutski later on and now. Nah, We've probably seen the last of her. Sasuke's on his way to Konoha, So he'll probably be the one to reveal that Madara is leading Akatsuki.

Haxon22
30th May 2009, 12:49 AM
well finnaly we see Sausake. And i knew Kakashi wouldnt have died that easily.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2009, 12:59 AM
Nah, We've probably seen the last of her. Sasuke's on his way to Konoha, So he'll probably be the one to reveal that Madara is leading Akatsuki.

I have a feeling she will play some small roles in the future.

also, when is that book with info on Naruto coming out? i forgot the name of it.

TsukiMirage
30th May 2009, 1:44 AM
I have a feeling she will play some small roles in the future.
also, when is that book with info on Naruto coming out? i forgot the name of it. Kishi can barely handle the characters he already have, But since I have now become a fan of KonanxNaruto, It wouldn't be bad to see her again.

As for the artbook, That comes out July 7th.

Alloute
30th May 2009, 1:49 AM
Again with the useless chatter?

KonanxNaruto? You all need to get out a little more, shippings are a waste of time...

KumoxSasuke? Oh no, stop playing, that'll never happen :/

TsukiMirage
30th May 2009, 3:21 AM
But Konan gave Naruto flowers, And he blushed!

Anyway, Back on topic, I hope we get confirmation on whether or not Madara still has access to the sealed Bijuus.

Rashdan
30th May 2009, 7:59 AM
Konan is too old for Naruto. XD

A little something about Kakashi's mask; I don't think he'll remove it. He's been proud of his father since Obito died, and he realized exactly why his father died. He hadn't taken off the mask even when he was a teen, probably won't make a difference now.

Haxon22 ... Kakashi WAS dead, and was brought back to life. So yes, he did "die that easily".

Alloute
30th May 2009, 8:01 AM
Konan is kind of old...

Masks, tasks, life, strife, all the good stuff in this week's chapter.

~Spacial_Rendation~
30th May 2009, 1:50 PM
So now the Akatsuki has withered down to a Houseplant, a Fish and Mandara.

It seems that Kishi wants to kill them all off randomly just to speed up the series and Kakashi has just came back from the dead....

Gawd. Naruto is getting worse and worse.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2009, 4:32 PM
Konan is too old for Naruto. XD

A little something about Kakashi's mask; I don't think he'll remove it. He's been proud of his father since Obito died, and he realized exactly why his father died. He hadn't taken off the mask even when he was a teen, probably won't make a difference now.

Haxon22 ... Kakashi WAS dead, and was brought back to life. So yes, he did "die that easily".

No, maybe he had the mask on because he was ashamed of looking like his dad, now that he is proud of him, he doesn't care people think and take off his mask.

though somehow i still doubt it.

Horoika1
30th May 2009, 4:38 PM
Why does everyone want Kakashi to take off his mask? Not important.

And where in the world did this theory "Kakashi can accept his dad, now he takes off his mask" came from? That makes NO sense!

Rashdan
30th May 2009, 6:34 PM
No, maybe he had the mask on because he was ashamed of looking like his dad, now that he is proud of him, he doesn't care people think and take off his mask.

though somehow i still doubt it.

"now that he's proud of him"? NOW?

He's known the truth about his father since Obito's death, how's it any different to now, nearly 2 decades later?

MarshtompMan
30th May 2009, 7:08 PM
Yeah, Kakashi forgave his dad a long time ago.

Mawile XD
30th May 2009, 7:20 PM
After some time to cool down, I'll let it pass that Nagato brought back the villagers, as it was through the summoning, which actually makes sense now. Since he didn't break his own rules, and Nagato is a terrific shinobi, I can see it working. It's not ridiculous like Sasuke summoning Manda with no chakra, and surviving Deidara.

*holds up flame-shield* Maybe it's because he's been writing better ever since Killerbee, but the only thing that makes me mad is how the villagers that died of physical injuries were brought back. It should've only been the souls that were ripped out through Human and Hell Realm.

MarshtompMan
30th May 2009, 7:36 PM
Poor Messenger frog...

TsukiMirage
30th May 2009, 10:17 PM
It's not ridiculous like Sasuke summoning Manda with no chakra, and surviving Deidara. Sasuke was able to summon Manda using Orochimaru's chakra. It's the timing that makes no sense.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2009, 10:44 PM
Poor Messenger frog...

You think there's a chance that he was brought back? I mean, Nagato didn't kill him. Nagato should kill Danzou.

TsukiMirage
30th May 2009, 11:40 PM
You think there's a chance that he was brought back? I mean, Nagato didn't kill him. Nagato should kill Danzou.
That's a good question. If he was brought back, I suppose he might reveal that Danzo killed him, Setting up a conflict between him and Naruto. Although I can't see Naruto being able to deal with Danzo, But that would open the way for Sasuke.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th May 2009, 11:59 PM
That's a good question. If he was brought back, I suppose he might reveal that Danzo killed him, Setting up a conflict between him and Naruto. Although I can't see Naruto being able to deal with Danzo, But that would open the way for Sasuke.

Yeah, hopefully he gets revived and tells Tsuande about Danzou.

Well Sasuke is gonna kill Danzou and the elders.

31st May 2009, 12:22 AM
Didn't Nagato say he could revive those HE had killed? However, Nagato didn't kill the frog = no revival

MarshtompMan
31st May 2009, 12:33 AM
^I didn't think he would be revived that's why I felt bad.
But if Nagato only brought back people he killed, then Kakashi would still be dead.

Horoika1
31st May 2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah. But then again, he's the Gedo Path Pain, meaning he has control over ALL life & death. So yes, I think Kosuke(the msg frog) will be brought back.

Alloute
31st May 2009, 12:41 AM
Is anyone here bored of this Nagato/Kakashi talk yet?

It seems like next week's chapter will be plain, probably about the reconstruction of Konoha.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st May 2009, 12:58 AM
Is anyone here bored of this Nagato/Kakashi talk yet?

It seems like next week's chapter will be plain, probably about the reconstruction of Konoha.

I'm bored of the Kakashi talk, nor the Nagato talk.

I doubt they'll start rebuilding it so soon. There'd be no point in rebuilding the village if Sasuke is coming.

Shadow Lucario
31st May 2009, 1:04 AM
Why would the next chapter be about rebuilding? Sasuke was shown at the end of the chapter so it will more than likely be about Sasuke and Hawk. Those Kumo ninja will probably make an appearance in this chapter as well to confront Hawk.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st May 2009, 1:21 AM
Why would the next chapter be about rebuilding? Sasuke was shown at the end of the chapter so it will more than likely be about Sasuke and Hawk. Those Kumo ninja will probably make an appearance in this chapter as well to confront Hawk.

Kumo Ninja?

Alloute
31st May 2009, 1:27 AM

OK, you honestly need to stop with your "Kumo Ninja" talk, it's getting old fast.

They wouldn't show Sasuke right after such a big battle :/

31st May 2009, 1:38 AM
They won't show him battling of course, but maybe on his way to Konoha discussing his plans with Hawk, which will of course be full of depressing flashbacks because Sasuke thrives on them.

Kirby
31st May 2009, 3:57 AM
I am probably the only mod who actually reads this ridiculous topic.

However, using myself as an example, just because I find certain topics boring doesn't give me the right to demand others to stop discussing them. So if you fall under the category of telling others what to do/what to discuss, please stop =)

Thanks =D

Horoika1
31st May 2009, 3:59 AM
Lol Kirby, so true.

Kumo ninjas = cloud ninjas (idk why everyone is saying it in Japanese-English script, it's confusing)

MarshtompMan
31st May 2009, 4:17 AM

However, using myself as an example, just because I find certain topics boring doesn't give me the right to demand others to stop discussing them. So if you fall under the category of telling others what to do/what to discuss, please stop =)

Thanks =D

Thank you for saying that.
There are some people in this thread that think they're above others, and they really need to stop

TsukiMirage
31st May 2009, 5:51 AM
Wow, A Mod actually reads this topic. First I've seen. Anyway, I'm guessing that next chapter will be some combination of Naruto returning to Konoha, Maybe some closure on the whole NaruSaku and NaruHina topic, What's Konoha next course of action, And then some insight on what Sasuke and gang have been up to.

Shadow Lucario
31st May 2009, 6:54 AM

Thanks =D

Thank you Kirby.

So anyone think the Kumo ninja will be interesting? Like I said before I want to see some sweet Raiton Jutsu.

TsukiMirage
31st May 2009, 7:08 AM
It would be cool to see some new Raiton jutsus, But if they take after Kirabi, They might just focus on swords.

uber gon
31st May 2009, 7:16 AM
Frankly I'm hoping the next chapter will have a break for Naruto so that he can develop some new Wind techniques.

TsukiMirage
31st May 2009, 8:26 AM
Frankly I'm hoping the next chapter will have a break for Naruto so that he can develop some new Wind techniques.
I highly doubt Kishi will give Naruto any more jutsus. He has set up Naruto with Sage Mode to equal Sasuke, So there's no real reason to give Naruto anything. Although it's always possible that while we deal with Sasuke and gang this arc, Naruto will take the time to train.

shiny gible
31st May 2009, 10:02 AM
I highly doubt Kishi will give Naruto any more jutsus. He has set up Naruto with Sage Mode to equal Sasuke, So there's no real reason to give Naruto anything. Although it's always possible that while we deal with Sasuke and gang this arc, Naruto will take the time to train.

That would be cool and kindof scary because his RasenShuriken is a S class jutsu and its mainly a get hit by this and you die move what can he come up with this time T_T

Horoika1
31st May 2009, 2:02 PM
Don't forget the "ability" Itachi gave Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~
31st May 2009, 4:17 PM
Don't forget the "ability" Itachi gave Naruto.

Tsuki, he is in Konoha. Remember he was with Konan picking up Pain's bodies? Well at least what's left of Konoha..

It be really cool if Konan or Nagato notices that Naruto has a hidden power in him and they help him awaken it. Which is the power that Itachi gave him.

31st May 2009, 5:10 PM
Thank you for saying that.
There are some people in this thread that think they're above others, and they really need to stop

Yeah, Tyranny is a bad bad thing.

Anyway, with the Cloud Ninjas...I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi has forgot about them, but what might happen is when on his way to Konoha, Team Hawk could be ambushed by the Cloud Ninjas?

Horoika1
31st May 2009, 6:33 PM
Just out of curiosity, who's Tsuki?

uber gon
31st May 2009, 6:52 PM
That would be cool and kindof scary because his RasenShuriken is a S class jutsu and its mainly a get hit by this and you die move what can he come up with this time T_T

I'm still betting Naruto will make wind Kage Bunshins. Heh that would be pretty brutal if They do a Naruto Rendan.

shiny gible
31st May 2009, 8:14 PM
I'm still betting Naruto will make wind Kage Bunshins. Heh that would be pretty brutal if They do a Naruto Rendan.

That would hurt a lot but idk he would because we haven't seen him even try to atempt it anymore but it would be cool if he does that 1,000 hit combo on someone when he is in Sage mode... well I think the person who is getting hit will die but what ever

TsukiMirage
1st June 2009, 12:42 AM
Don't forget that while in Sage Mode, Naruto can only make three clones, So I don't think we'll be seeing any super combos from him.

Tsuki, he is in Konoha. Remember he was with Konan picking up Pain's bodies? Well at least what's left of Konoha..

It be really cool if Konan or Nagato notices that Naruto has a hidden power in him and they help him awaken it. Which is the power that Itachi gave him. They were still where Konan's paper treehouse was. Remember, Naruto brought Yahiko's body with him to talk to Nagato. So Naruto's still far from Konoha.

Seeing as Nagato is dead and Konan has left, Probably not. Itachi's power will probably manifest when Naruto finally confronts Sasuke.

Just out of curiosity, who's Tsuki? Me.

Horoika1
1st June 2009, 2:19 AM
That answers my question. I thought they were referring to some character or a misspelling of Tsunade >.>

Shadow Lucario
1st June 2009, 3:52 AM
Hey shiny gible, remember Kirin? It's a you CAN'T dodge this so you WILL die move. I think they're even now. And Tsuki is right, Naruto can only make three clones while in Sage Mode so no 1,000 punches and kicks. He can't even do a regular Naruto Rendan while in Sage Mode.

HoennMaster
1st June 2009, 5:35 AM
The worst part about this is that last fall I was really lookign forward to the Kage summit.

We all thought Kakashi died....

LOL, that was funny.

Hmm, good for you.

I'm gonna risk getting flamed to death and admit that I loooooved this chapter.

Don't worry, I agree with you.

So anyone think the Kumo ninja will be interesting? Like I said before I want to see some sweet Raiton Jutsu.

Probably. If I recall, we are going to get a bunch of adult humor and maybe that one will have a "size" contest with Tsunade.

They were still where Konan's paper treehouse was. Remember, Naruto brought Yahiko's body with him to talk to Nagato. So Naruto's still far from Konoha.

Naruto didn't bring Yakiho with him. And considering that Konan and naruto are amongst rubble when Konan takes Yahiko, they are in Konoha.

TsukiMirage
1st June 2009, 5:58 AM
Naruto didn't bring Yakiho with him. And considering that Konan and naruto are amongst rubble when Konan takes Yahiko, they are in Konoha. After reviewing things, I was wrong about Naruto bring Yahiko's body and we were both wrong about the location. It seems Naruto and Konan went back to where Naruto defeated Deva pain, Around the Chibaku Tensei ruins. That's why Nagato's body was already covered.

uber gon
1st June 2009, 6:45 AM
Wonder how the villagers will react to seeing Naruto again?

HoennMaster
1st June 2009, 9:01 AM
After reviewing things, I was wrong about Naruto bring Yahiko's body and we were both wrong about the location. It seems Naruto and Konan went back to where Naruto defeated Deva pain, Around the Chibaku Tensei ruins. That's why Nagato's body was already covered.

Wasn't that just outside the village though? I don't get why Naruto questioned Konan when she took Yahiko's body. I figured he would of asked her after they left the sight of the tree.

TsukiMirage
1st June 2009, 11:00 AM
Wasn't that just outside the village though? I don't get why Naruto questioned Konan when she took Yahiko's body. I figured he would of asked her after they left the sight of the tree. No it was quite far away. Both Kyuubi Naruto and Deva pain ran for a while. Also the amount of earth used for the Chibaku Tensei wasn't seen from the village. And considering the size, They had to be someways off.

HoennMaster
2nd June 2009, 8:48 AM
Wow, can't believe I didn't remember that. But that makes me wonder what Ino and Shikamaru's dad's were doing out there.

Horoika1
2nd June 2009, 2:33 PM
They were tracking Pain by themselves, remember? Then Naruto showed up and said he would do it himself because he wanted to give Pain his answer (he didn't say it like that though).

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2009, 1:10 AM
Well, There's a current pending spoiler of Naruto returning to the village with everyone happy for him, Madara disappears after sending Kisame to handle Kirabi, The Kumo trio arrive in Konoha, And Shikamaru nominates Kakashi for Hokage but Danzo gets the Fire Damiyo to make him Hokage. If it's real, It's really interesting.

HoennMaster
3rd June 2009, 5:27 AM
Hopefully everything except the last part. I want Tsunade to live.

GrizzlyB
3rd June 2009, 5:42 AM
Hopefully everything except the last part. I want Tsunade to live.

She wouldn't have to die for someone else to be appointed as Hokage, though, would she?

HoennMaster
3rd June 2009, 5:43 AM
Not unless she resigns, but what reason would she have to resign?

GrizzlyB
3rd June 2009, 5:50 AM
Not unless she resigns, but what reason would she have to resign?

Eh, I don't know, maybe all the stress of the attack, or she just wants to pass on the torch, or something. I mean, considering the Third was apparently still perfectly capable of remaining Hokage over twelve years after he first resigned, it doesn't seem too outlandish that Hokages don't remain until something completely forces them out.

Rashdan
3rd June 2009, 5:53 AM
Resigns or retires. (similar to the third hokage).

She has no reason to do either as she's not old enough to retire (or maybe hokages retire at a younger age than usual; not exactly sure how old the third was when he retired). She probably won't die; just too exhausted from using too much chakra, something a good night's rest would cure (just like against Orochimaru in part 1).

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2009, 7:13 AM
According to the spoilers, Tsunade is in a coma, So Konoha have no choice but to find a new Hokage. With the village leveled, They have to start rebuilding and working on the defense.

As for the question of whether Danzo can be Hokage, There's no reason Konoha can't choose a new one with Tsunade out. The only reason they wanted her in the first place was to have someone equal to Ororchimaru and with him dead, There's no longer any danger from that threat.

Rashdan
3rd June 2009, 7:32 AM
Coma ... that would make sense. In which case, they could appoint a temporary leader instead of a fully-fledged hokage, since Tsunade could recover from the coma.

(or I guess Naruto won't be the 6th Hokage and Konohamaru won't be the 7th XD)

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2009, 7:45 AM
Well, Whoever they choose won't be temporary, Because there's no real reason to hold out. Tsunade is hardly the best Hokage there is and really it would be more fitting for her to take on a more medical role in the village then deal with paperwork.

P.S. Spoiler pics out confirm it. I missed the Kumo ninjas.
http://i40.*******.com/2dsmiww.jpghttp://i39.*******.com/xf517a.jpghttp://i42.*******.com/2z4jxy0.jpg

Horoika1
3rd June 2009, 1:27 PM
According to the spoilers, Tsunade is in a comatose state and nothing can be done for her. She will die slowly.

uber gon
3rd June 2009, 7:28 PM
Wonder if Naruto looks weak because seeing Kakashi alive put him in a comatose state?

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2009, 9:33 PM
Naruto's probably tired from fighting, Or is just lazy.

Gentleman Skeleton
3rd June 2009, 9:56 PM
Well, even if the Daimyo is putting Danzou in as the temporary sixth, he'd be able to do something to keep himself in power even if Tsunade wakes up. I'm predicting either an uprising of Konoha citizens or Sasuke assassinating Danzou.

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2009, 10:03 PM
Most likely Sasuke coming to kill Danzo. I can't see an uprising happening since that would just cause more deaths. Plus, Unless Danzo actually does something villainous, Those involved in the uprising would be consider traitors.

MidnightMelody
3rd June 2009, 11:49 PM
How is she in a coma? SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!! She talkjed too Pein for like a few minutes and then Naruto was like "Drink some tea." Anyway the best too lead is either Kakashi or Shikamaru. I know Kakashi was beat by Pein but they seem like the best choice. Unless they choose Iruka and the way Kishi has been going that would not surprise me....

sam40400
4th June 2009, 12:01 AM
How is she in a coma? SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!! She talkjed too Pein for like a few minutes and then Naruto was like "Drink some tea." Anyway the best too lead is either Kakashi or Shikamaru. I know Kakashi was beat by Pein but they seem like the best choice. Unless they choose Iruka and the way Kishi has been going that would not surprise me....

She healed the whole village... or was that Nagato?
Kakashi is nice... but won't Yamato be better than Shikamaru? I mean, Shikamaru is smart but...

shiny gible
4th June 2009, 12:05 AM

She healed everyone in Konoha

TsukiMirage
4th June 2009, 12:46 AM
Not only did Tsunade heal but she continuously protected people through Kasuya.

4th June 2009, 1:11 AM
So Danzo's plan to take over Konoha comes to fruition...damn it

Sasuke will probably kill Danzo, the only other thing I can see is the main characters refusing to rule under Danzo and actually going rogue themselves until they can defeat him. Kakashi would be a better bet for Hokage I'd say, heck, he willingly sacrificed himself to help protect the shinobi of Konoha in this arc, and he's so famous he's in the bingo book! Also, Danzo only has one arm, unless he's like Haku - he can't perform Jutsu!

Danzo...he just ruled a now defunct portion of ANBU and hated the third hokage...heck, even Naruto would do better - he DID save the village after all.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th June 2009, 1:32 AM
Danzou will most likely become 6th hokage for like a week, before Sasuke comes. and kills him.

TsukiMirage
4th June 2009, 2:33 AM
So Danzo's plan to take over Konoha comes to fruition...damn it

Sasuke will probably kill Danzo, the only other thing I can see is the main characters refusing to rule under Danzo and actually going rogue themselves until they can defeat him. Kakashi would be a better bet for Hokage I'd say, heck, he willingly sacrificed himself to help protect the shinobi of Konoha in this arc, and he's so famous he's in the bingo book! Also, Danzo only has one arm, unless he's like Haku - he can't perform Jutsu!

Danzo...he just ruled a now defunct portion of ANBU and hated the third hokage...heck, even Naruto would do better - he DID save the village after all. I think you are being to overly critical of Danzo. Quite honestly, He's exactly what Konoha needs right now, Someone who will be able to take control and solidify the defense of the village. Unlike Kakashi, Danzo actually knows the governmental system of Konoha, So there's no need to waste time teaching it to some noobie.

Besides, The characters can't refuse to follow Danzo. He was appointed by the Daimyo, So unless they wish to become nukenins and be hunted by other Konoha ninjas, They have to follow him. Also, Danzo didn't hate the Third, Just disagreed with his methods. Just because Danzo doesn't agree with the Third's methods doesn't mean that he wouldn't be a good Hokage. Also, Danzo doesn't need two arms for jutsus cause he'll have the protection of his fellow ninjas.

Horoika1
4th June 2009, 5:12 AM
Danzou will probably be the most short-lived Hokage IF Sasuke arrives and manages to kill him.

I still think Danzou = Madara.

Alloute
4th June 2009, 5:14 AM
Danzou will probably be the most short-lived Hokage IF Sasuke arrives and manages to kill him.

I still think Danzou = Madara.

Huh....

So there is more drama now, Danzo will be Hokage and he might take advantage of Naruto and the Kyuubi.

Shadow Lucario
4th June 2009, 6:28 AM
I think you are being to overly critical of Danzo. Quite honestly, He's exactly what Konoha needs right now, Someone who will be able to take control and solidify the defense of the village. Unlike Kakashi, Danzo actually knows the governmental system of Konoha, So there's no need to waste time teaching it to some noobie.

It has never said Kakashi doesn't know the governmental system so you can't assume that.

Besides, The characters can't refuse to follow Danzo. He was appointed by the Daimyo, So unless they wish to become nukenins and be hunted by other Konoha ninjas, They have to follow him.

They don't have to do anything he says. Naruto never listened to the Third and he always calls Tsunade Granny so I don't think they have to do anything

Also, Danzo didn't hate the Third, Just disagreed with his methods. Just because Danzo doesn't agree with the Third's methods doesn't mean that he wouldn't be a good Hokage. Also, Danzo doesn't need two arms for jutsus cause he'll have the protection of his fellow ninjas.

I'm pretty sure he hated the Third because he was chosen for Hokage and not Danzo. He also hates Tsunade for being the First's granddaughter.

TsukiMirage
4th June 2009, 8:45 AM
It has never said Kakashi doesn't know the governmental system so you can't assume that. I meant from an administration standpoint, Which Kakashi definitely doesn't know. Danzo is already connected and have the trust of the higher ups in Konoha's government.

They don't have to do anything he says. Naruto never listened to the Third and he always calls Tsunade Granny so I don't think they have to do anything They do have to follow him. They are soldiers and he's their leader. What does Naruto personal relationships have to do with obeying Danzo. The Third allow Naruto to get away with a lot and Tsunade treated Naruto like her little brother. Naruto never openly defied them in a way to cause trouble. Besides, Naruto is kind of a special case and was treated as such by them. I doubt Danzo will treat him the same way.

I'm pretty sure he hated the Third because he was chosen for Hokage and not Danzo. He also hates Tsunade for being the First's granddaughter. It was stated that he hated the Third's beliefs but nothing about the Third himself. Now it's true that he hated Tsunade because of her clan.

Alloute
4th June 2009, 10:15 AM
Poor Tsunade....

Looks like this will be another boring arc, it'll be about Sasuke, Danzo, and Kumo ninjas...

I miss Akatsuki already....

Shadow Lucario
4th June 2009, 11:02 AM
Poor Tsunade....

Looks like this will be another boring arc, it'll be about Sasuke, Danzo, and Kumo ninjas...

I miss Akatsuki already....

Just because it's about something you don't like doesn't mean it will be boring. I think it will be very interesting seeing the return of Sasuke and Team Hawk. I also look forward to seeing the Kumo ninja. Please let there be some cool Raiton techniques!

Adeku
4th June 2009, 11:05 AM
I'm curious to know what Sasuke will do when he gets to the Leaf village in ruins.

Alloute
4th June 2009, 11:07 AM
Just because it's about something you don't like doesn't mean it will be boring. I think it will be very interesting seeing the return of Sasuke and Team Hawk. I also look forward to seeing the Kumo ninja. Please let there be some cool Raiton techniques!

Take your own advice and call me in the morning ;)

I don't care what it's about, it will not include any new plot twists, unless they reveal that Tsunade is Killer Bee's mother...

TsukiMirage
4th June 2009, 12:53 PM
There's still plenty of plot twist to see, Like how exactly Madara plans on using the Bijuu since Nagato is dead and can Kisame beat Kirabi. But the most important one is what kind of animals are the other Bijuus based on.

Horoika1
4th June 2009, 5:26 PM
What do you all think? Kisame is going to succeed or die?

uber gon
4th June 2009, 7:20 PM
Danzo as leader......we're all gonna die.

Horoika1
4th June 2009, 7:43 PM
Why we? Are you in the Naruto-verse? If so, COOL!

sam40400
4th June 2009, 7:54 PM
I wish they can reveal some status about some members of Akutsuki...
I mean I still don't know why Zetsu has two personalities...
Or anything about the 7 mist swordsmen... except that they are a group of people with swords and in the mist village...

But knowing more about Team Hawk will also be cool

uber gon
4th June 2009, 8:14 PM
Why we? Are you in the Naruto-verse? If so, COOL!

It was a Beast Wars reference. I know we won't die with Danzo as leader.

MarshtompMan
5th June 2009, 12:14 AM
If Sasuke doesn't kill Danzo, it will probably be revealed that he killed Kosuke and he will be burned alive.

5th June 2009, 12:18 AM
I think you are being to overly critical of Danzo. Quite honestly, He's exactly what Konoha needs right now, Someone who will be able to take control and solidify the defense of the village. Unlike Kakashi, Danzo actually knows the governmental system of Konoha, So there's no need to waste time teaching it to some noobie.

Besides, The characters can't refuse to follow Danzo. He was appointed by the Daimyo, So unless they wish to become nukenins and be hunted by other Konoha ninjas, They have to follow him. Also, Danzo didn't hate the Third, Just disagreed with his methods. Just because Danzo doesn't agree with the Third's methods doesn't mean that he wouldn't be a good Hokage. Also, Danzo doesn't need two arms for jutsus cause he'll have the protection of his fellow ninjas.

Well, the Feudal Lord doesn't know that Danzo's actually an evil piece of work, so to them he may be a good choice =3

Also, Kakashi has been a shinobi for about 20 years, his Sensei was the Fourth Hokage, I think he'll know a bit about the administration side, even if it was just Minato moaning to him about the huge load of paperwork.

TsukiMirage
5th June 2009, 5:36 AM
Well, Minato didn't become Hokage until the last three years of his life and by that time Kakashi was already an Anbu, So I don't think they had much time to shoot the breeze.

Anyhow, I think Kisame would win in the fight between him and Kirabi. Although at most, We'll get to see the best from both of them. Unless Kishi does another Kisame vs Suigetsu thing and skips the good parts.

Shadow Lucario
5th June 2009, 6:14 AM
I don't know. Kisame is strong, but so is Kirabi. I think it will be very close. I really don't want this chapter to come out tomorrow.

An off topic question, but Tsuki did you name your rival Axel?

uber gon
5th June 2009, 6:31 AM
I'm just hoping nothing bad happens to Kurenai or her baby.

5th June 2009, 10:44 AM
true...both the physical side of a village falling down, and the psychological effects a village falling down (and not to mention, Asuma's death) would have on a pregnancy...

MidnightMelody
5th June 2009, 2:10 PM
NO!NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NOOOOOOOO! hOKAGES ARE SUPPOSE TOO BE LOVEING AND CAREING! WELL DANZO IS NOT OF THAT. HE IS GOING TO DESTROY KONOHA. EVERYTHING THE LAST5 HOKAGES BELIVED IN WILL GO DOWN THE DRAIN. I WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH AN EVIL MAN TOO LEAD MY VILLAGE!!!!!!

5th June 2009, 2:22 PM
From this chapter I have lost all faith in the government of the Land of Fire, and if I was in the Naruto world I would become a rogue Ninja.

Danzo's only argument was Pain was once Jiraiya's pupil, and then he started shouting. Seriously, you know who was ALSO Jiraiya's pupil? Minato Namikaze- The man who saved the village from the Nine Tailed Fox, who also taught Kakashi Hatake, the song of the legendary white fang of Konoha, a legendary shinobi who has learned over 1000 Jutsu, who also taught Naruto Uzumaki - the very guy who just saved all of Konoha from Pain! So what if one pupil out of a long list of greats went bad? Danzo will bring the end of Konoha, heck, he killed the messenger frog that would have gotten Naruto back to Konoha quicker, which could have prevented a majority of the havoc that went on.

In fact, it was the Third Hokage's teachings that Jiraiya was taught, that he passed down through his book, that Naruto read and was inspired by, and gave him the reason to fight Pain, which led to Pain believing in Naruto. Danzo has said kindness to other nations makes them weak, that is secluding oneself from the global community, which, especially in the pathetic state it is now, Konoha does not need - if anything they need to rely on other nations to help them recover, because any opposing nation could now see this as a time to attack which would start the Fourth Great Ninja War!

Idiot Government....even in the Naruto world...

Horoika1
5th June 2009, 3:01 PM
I still say Danzou = Madara. It'd make perfect sense, wouldn't it?

Before y'all start debunking my theory, what if Madara is using a clone? Even if Kakashi is using his Sharingan and the Hyugas are using their Byakugans, this is Madara we're talking about! His clone would be far more superior enough to trick both Kakashi and the Hyugas.

GrizzlyB
5th June 2009, 4:40 PM
words

I think that was pretty much Danzo's argument though, that since all of the previous Hokages have more or less descended from the First, that Kakashi would be more of the same. Which is exactly what screwed Konoha over, if you're as gullible as that government. And was that fruity guy seriously the Feudal Lord? No wonder.

Well, on some levels, I guess it would, but aren't their goals sort of... opposite? Unless his whole nationalistic thing for Konoha is just a ruse, which I suppose is mildly plausible. Plus, if he were Madara, that would be one seriously drawn-out scheme, considering it'd have had to go on for the entire duration of Danzo's life, and he's fricking old.

Speaking of which, I don't understand why they're appointing him as Hokage, even if they think he's the best choice administration-wise. I mean, aren't the Hokage supposed to be pretty much the strongest ninja in the village? And the previous three gave their lives for the sake of the village (or came close), but what's a decrepit, handicapped old fart like him supposed to do when something comes up... gimp them to death?

Blaziryu
5th June 2009, 4:44 PM
I can't believe Danzo was voted 6th Hokage over Kakashi. Hell, at least Kakashi died defending his home unlike that f***ing s.o.b Danzo who was just hiding out in his little bunker w/ punk ***** toy soldiers. Yeah, Naruto & co should allow Sasuke to kill him once he reaches Konoha.

uber gon
5th June 2009, 5:52 PM
Wonder if Naruto will ever change his name to Namikaze like his dad, or if Kakashi will ever take off his mask?

Danzo as Hokage......now it's time to panic.

5th June 2009, 6:02 PM
Naruto's surname is that of his mother - he won't change it.

Also, remember in the Sasuke and Sai arc? Danzo secretly sent Sai under orders to ASSASSINATE Sasuke and to make a DEAL with Orochimaru - that should prove he's evil enough. Either Yamato, Naruto and Sakura forgot to mention it in their mission reports or that Feudal Lord is as stupid as s/he looks.

Shadow Lucario
5th June 2009, 7:13 PM
Danzo as Rokudaime Hokage?! The Fire Country must be really desparate to elect Danzo as Rokudaime. I'm pretty sure Zetsu can beat up Danzo, hell Hanabi probably could.

At least one of Naruto's goals are fufilled.

Rashdan
5th June 2009, 7:56 PM

Also, remember in the Sasuke and Sai arc? Danzo secretly sent Sai under orders to ASSASSINATE Sasuke and to make a DEAL with Orochimaru - that should prove he's evil enough. Either Yamato, Naruto and Sakura forgot to mention it in their mission reports or that Feudal Lord is as stupid as s/he looks.
Actually, the deal was a trick to get orochimaru to trust Sai so he can get close enough to assassinate Sasuke. But still, Danzo did give out quite a bit of secret information (about the ANBU, I think it was), to gain Orochimaru's trust.

Lol at the Kumo ninja, seriously. And not looking forward to Danzo as the Hokage, but hopefully, Sasuke will kill him before long.

6th June 2009, 12:04 AM
I forgot about the trying to get Orochimaru's trust bit...but still, leaking so much information about Konoha to the enemy for what? A mere teenage boy with a special eye and an arse hole attitude?

uber gon
6th June 2009, 12:24 AM

Darn Naruto Namikaze sounds awesome.

I say the Feudal Lord is as stupid as he/she looks. Heck I think Fire's government is full of twits.

MarshtompMan
6th June 2009, 12:41 AM
The manga would be better off taking place in the Rock village.
And that's saying something.
I mean, Fire country has to be screwed up if they're happy with that Daimyo.

Horoika1
6th June 2009, 12:51 AM
Unless next chapter there's an objection and manage to convince the Daiymo from electing Danzou, Danzou will be the most short-lived Hokage thanks to Sasuke :). Unless...my theory proves to be true that Danzou = Madara. THEN it REALLY is time to panic.

Rashdan
6th June 2009, 12:55 AM
I sincerely doubt Madara is Danzo, even if it is a clone. It's just too unlikely to be possible.

Mawile XD
6th June 2009, 1:10 AM
Is Madara's bolted arm the same that Danzo is missing? Because he could be Madara, using his chakra to manipulate an artificial arm, hence blocking Suigetsu's blade with one arm. Madara also said that he had business to attend to; the important meeting...

It would be an excellent way to finish off the story quickly, and make the antagonistic characters one central villain.

Kamex
6th June 2009, 1:59 AM
I'm pretty sure Zetsu can beat up Danzo, hell Hanabi probably could.
Speaking of Hanabi - and this has nothing in particular to do with anything - I've always liked her. She deserved a big role in Part II... like a villain. One who uses the Hyuuga main branch's special power over the likes of Neji (who I like, also) to do her bidding. Well anyways that plotline wouldn't have gone anywhere but whatever. >_>

Madara also said that he had business to attend to; the important meeting...
That's what I was thinking when I read the chapter, too. It's still sort of far-fetched, but now I'm starting to think maybe Danzou really is Madara/Tobi. It sure would put him in a powerful position now, despite losing most of the Akatsuki. Boy, in any case, Madara seems to have connections everywhere! Not to mention everytime.

And kudos to Shikaku for trying to have them elect Kakashi! I always had a feeling Kakashi would come after Tsunade, and then Naruto as the Seventh. It's sad how close they were to doing it, too, before suddenly falling under Danzou's crushing persuasion (a.k.a. nearly incoherent screams). It's actually pretty funny how fast they jumped onto Danzou's self-promotion.

Anyway, nice to see the Cloud ninja again. I thought that little scene with Karui thinking she destroyed Konoha was hilarious. XD

Well, everyone in Konoha is happy again. At least until that old grouch returns and starts barking orders. I wonder how this will affect the Kage Summit?

MidnightMelody
6th June 2009, 3:07 AM
I truly belive Danzo will be Hokage for 15 chapters MAX I think Hawk will arrive and Emo-Bo....errr Sauske...will give him a Chidori too the head. I truly belive by Sept Konoha's White Fang will take his spot as Hokage of the Leaf!

uber gon
6th June 2009, 8:04 AM
Hopefully nothing really bad happens to Konohamaru and Kurenai during Danzo's reign.

6th June 2009, 1:52 PM
With the Hokage summit...Danzo has xenophobia, he'll probably try and call it all off. Seriously though, Danzo hates other nations, which Konoha will need to rely on until they can build their village back, because any nation that's been a bit pissy with Konoha could jump in and start the Fourth Great Shinobi war...It's exactly what happened once the Third Kazekage died, enemy nations saw an opportunity to attack, so they did.

Also, could it be possible that Madara is STILL the Mizukage?

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2009, 2:26 PM
You think that Tobi's "matter to attend to" was to go to the council meeting where they elected Danzou as hokage? he could have killed the Daimyo and made it so he elected him?

HoennMaster
6th June 2009, 5:37 PM
The Akatsuki makes a big deal about Orochimaru leaving, (well Deidara did anyway), yet no one gives a damn about Konan. Poor Konan

Actaully, poor Konoha. No village, and an *** hole Hokage. Hopefully he doesn't try to kill Tsunade so that she can't wake up.

Well, Minato didn't become Hokage until the last three years of his life....

I thought he was Hokage for 12 years?

After seeing Madara's reaction to Konoha's destruction, I'm starting to think that as well.

Wasn't it stated that he used to be one?

~Heaven Help Us~
6th June 2009, 7:06 PM
With the Hokage summit...Danzo has xenophobia, he'll probably try and call it all off. Seriously though, Danzo hates other nations, which Konoha will need to rely on until they can build their village back, because any nation that's been a bit pissy with Konoha could jump in and start the Fourth Great Shinobi war...It's exactly what happened once the Third Kazekage died, enemy nations saw an opportunity to attack, so they did.

Madara is still the Mizukage.

Mawile XD
6th June 2009, 10:22 PM
Not necessarily, actually. The current Mizukage is the one who Zabuza led a coup against, and since Kisame left the village, but respects Madara, it could be that with Madara left his position as Mizukage. It makes sense that the bringing in of another Mizukage who was unpopular would lead many Mist ninjas to leave.

I predict that if Danzo is Madara, he'll try to side with Sasuke once Sasuke arrives. Revealing himself would be risky, but he wants Sasuke on his side. He doesn't want anybody who wants Tsunade to be Hokage to be in Konoha, so I can see him using Sasuke to kill them.

And to HoennMaster, I get the idea that Nagato and Konan were a package deal. Jiraiya easily defeated her, and since the Aburame clan were having a relatively easy time battling her, she's probably the weakest of Akatsuki. Madara doesn't need her, since he only wanted Nagato to be the pseudo-leader.

uber gon
6th June 2009, 10:44 PM
Well Konoha officially has the suckiest government EVER.

7th June 2009, 1:40 AM
Not necessarily, actually. The current Mizukage is the one who Zabuza led a coup against, and since Kisame left the village, but respects Madara, it could be that with Madara left his position as Mizukage. It makes sense that the bringing in of another Mizukage who was unpopular would lead many Mist ninjas to leave.

I predict that if Danzo is Madara, he'll try to side with Sasuke once Sasuke arrives. Revealing himself would be risky, but he wants Sasuke on his side. He doesn't want anybody who wants Tsunade to be Hokage to be in Konoha, so I can see him using Sasuke to kill them.

And to HoennMaster, I get the idea that Nagato and Konan were a package deal. Jiraiya easily defeated her, and since the Aburame clan were having a relatively easy time battling her, she's probably the weakest of Akatsuki. Madara doesn't need her, since he only wanted Nagato to be the pseudo-leader.

Thing with that is, Sasuke would never side with Danzo, because he was one of only four people in Konoha to know the truth about Itachi, and I bet the whole incident was on Danzo's orders - The Third Hokage tried to stop it, and Itachi was in ANBU at the time.

MarshtompMan
7th June 2009, 1:41 AM
Unless next chapter there's an objection and manage to convince the Daiymo from electing Danzou, Danzou will be the most short-lived Hokage thanks to Sasuke :). Unless...my theory proves to be true that Danzou = Madara. THEN it REALLY is time to panic.

Stop calling it that.

7th June 2009, 2:01 AM
Okay ladies, before you two start hitting each other with handbags, it's The Phantom of the Opera's idea, he thought of it first.

bigpop618
7th June 2009, 2:05 AM
I saw this a mile away. This is going to be VERY interesting. Danzo being the 6th.

Horoika1
7th June 2009, 4:01 AM
Why would you want me to stop, Marshtompman?

The Phantom of the Opera is behind everything! Look! He even wears a mask! He's Tobi --> Danzou --> Madara --> Some guy with a messed up face.

MarshtompMan
7th June 2009, 4:13 AM
I'm not a lady, SS.
And Horoika, I wanted you to stop because I stated that theory before you, and I'm sure there were many others before us to think that.

Kamex
7th June 2009, 5:21 AM
Come to think of it sure woulda been nice for Naruto if either Nagato or Konan divulged some secret info on Akatsuki, particularly regarding Madara. But they kinda died/left in a hurry.

Rashdan
7th June 2009, 6:41 AM
@Kamex, true, but Konan is still alive and no longer has any ties with Akatsuki. And the rest of Akatsuki don't really care about her anymore. Nothing stopping her from divulging secrets in the future.

Unless that's what Madara meant when he said he had a job to do ... taking out Konan.

uber gon
7th June 2009, 8:57 AM
Hope Konan doesn't get murdered anytime soon by Danzo.

Horoika1
7th June 2009, 3:02 PM
Well Marshtompman, you haven't voiced it so I'll take that liberty of mentioning it once in a while.

Watch how later we see Konan at the beach and sea water hits her and she's like "AAAAH!"And then....Suigetsu comes out of nowhere (water, perhaps?) and takes her out because he was bored.

Lol, I just made up random stuff *just in case someone believes me >.>*

7th June 2009, 5:43 PM
Okay, it's no one's individiual theory - it's a theory

As for Konan, didn't she say her village will help Naruto as much as it can? So Naruto could easily get information from her.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2009, 5:59 PM
Wait, so did Nagato die?

Mawile XD
7th June 2009, 6:50 PM
Yes. His body, along with Yahiko's was wrapped in paper, and taken by Konan.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th June 2009, 7:13 PM

That sucks.

MarshtompMan
7th June 2009, 9:13 PM

To do heaven knows what with them.

Well Marshtompman, you haven't voiced it so I'll take that liberty of mentioning it once in a while.

I've said Tobi/Madara/Obito/Danzo/Tsunade (The Tsuande part being a joke) in this thread many times.

uber gon
7th June 2009, 10:18 PM
To do heaven knows what with them.

I'm sure she's not a necrophiliac.

Kamex
8th June 2009, 12:37 AM
I'm sure she's not a necrophiliac.
It could be her psychological defense mechanism developed after whatever it is she went through that killed her personality.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2009, 12:57 AM
It could be her psychological defense mechanism developed after whatever it is she went through that killed her personality.

It would be cool if she tries to find a way to revive them..

Kamex
8th June 2009, 1:16 AM
It would be cool if she tries to find a way to revive them..
What, in the middle of the act? That's just sick. :P

TsukiMirage
8th June 2009, 1:45 AM
I go away for a couple of days and everyone goes crazy. Anyway, On to the topic.

From this chapter I have lost all faith in the government of the Land of Fire, and if I was in the Naruto world I would become a rogue Ninja.

Danzo's only argument was Pain was once Jiraiya's pupil, and then he started shouting. Seriously, you know who was ALSO Jiraiya's pupil? Minato Namikaze- The man who saved the village from the Nine Tailed Fox, who also taught Kakashi Hatake, the song of the legendary white fang of Konoha, a legendary shinobi who has learned over 1000 Jutsu, who also taught Naruto Uzumaki - the very guy who just saved all of Konoha from Pain! So what if one pupil out of a long list of greats went bad? Danzo will bring the end of Konoha, heck, he killed the messenger frog that would have gotten Naruto back to Konoha quicker, which could have prevented a majority of the havoc that went on.

In fact, it was the Third Hokage's teachings that Jiraiya was taught, that he passed down through his book, that Naruto read and was inspired by, and gave him the reason to fight Pain, which led to Pain believing in Naruto. Danzo has said kindness to other nations makes them weak, that is secluding oneself from the global community, which, especially in the pathetic state it is now, Konoha does not need - if anything they need to rely on other nations to help them recover, because any opposing nation could now see this as a time to attack which would start the Fourth Great Ninja War!

Idiot Government....even in the Naruto world... First off, you're expecting too much from a feudal government. Anyway, The main point of Danzo was that even though they (The Land of Fire) weren't at war, They kept being attack and invaded, Which was because of the Third's teaching. There is truth behind what Danzo stated. If it wasn't for his hesitation, The Third would have been able to finish off Orochimaru at the right time, Same with Itachi regarding Sasuke. They could have eliminated both those threats if they hadn't let their emotions rule what they did. Jiraiya had absolutely no business teaching children from an other village ninjutsu and then abandoning them, Especially in an enemy country.

So far they had seven different incidents within the village in the last 12 years. That is way to many to be had. The Land of Fire government can't be all that happy with them, And I can't think that they like paying out money to keep rebuilding the village without getting something in return. Considering all these things basically happen under the teaching of the Third, Why not try something different? Konoha exist to serve the Land of Fire and all it's doing lately is making them a target. They can't rely on the other nations cause those nations too are military powers. Heck, Look at the actions of Konoha's two allies; Kumo try to kidnap the Byakugan and then blamed the incident on Konoha resulting in the death of Neji's father and Suna teamed up with Orochimaru to destroy the village.

Secondly, If it wasn't for Danzo killing the frog, Naruto would have lost. The only reason he won was because Deva Pain didn't have use of his power. Not only that, But there was no way Naruto could have fought the Pains in the middle of Konoha, Not to mention that Naruto lacks the ability to summon all three of the great frogs.

Danzo is the perfect guy to lead Konoha because he's a military man. And as much as you and everyone (Including Kishi) sometimes forget, Konoha is a military village that's makes the most money by going around and killing people. So don't condemn Danzo for his actions when they aren't even all that uncommon.

The Akatsuki makes a big deal about Orochimaru leaving, (well Deidara did anyway), yet no one gives a damn about Konan. Poor Konan Well, Konan's not really the threat that Ororchimaru was so Madara has no reason to be cautious of her.

I thought he was Hokage for 12 years? No, Minato was only Hokage for three years before the Kyuubi attack and killed him. That's the reason he never got to finish the Rasengan.

With the Hokage summit...Danzo has xenophobia, he'll probably try and call it all off. Seriously though, Danzo hates other nations, which Konoha will need to rely on until they can build their village back, because any nation that's been a bit pissy with Konoha could jump in and start the Fourth Great Shinobi war...It's exactly what happened once the Third Kazekage died, enemy nations saw an opportunity to attack, so they did. When has Danzo been shown to be xenophobic? He's trying to do the same thing as Suna did, Not let out the info that would cause another nation to target them for attack. Considering only Suna and Kumo have been confirmed as allies (And considering their past actions that's not much), That would still leave them open to both Mizu and Iwa. What Konoha needs right now is to hide that it's damage and rebuild quickly. Considering Konoha has the last known Jinchuuriki,That's even more reason to take them out of the picture. Not to mention Akatsuki is still a threat.

MarshtompMan
8th June 2009, 2:11 AM
^The thing is, Danzo is a villain.
Everything you said was true, but Danzo had The Foundation ready to betray the village.
If it weren't for Pain coming, sooner or later, Danzo would have used The Foundation to overthrow Tsunade and become Hokage.
Pain destroying the village was a golden opportunity; He became Hokage without having to use force, thanks to his lover, The Daimyo.

sam40400
8th June 2009, 2:37 AM
Danzo voted over Kakashi?!Now people in the hidden leaf village never lets go of thier past do they... I mean A hokeages personalities: Protective, loving, caring, wise. I don't think Danzo fits all of them... well Tsunade too kind of... but I don't get whats so wrong with Yamato...

bigpop618
8th June 2009, 5:32 AM
Danzo voted over Kakashi?!Now people in the hidden leaf village never lets go of thier past do they... I mean A hokeages personalities: Protective, loving, caring, wise. I don't think Danzo fits all of them... well Tsunade too kind of... but I don't get whats so wrong with Yamato...

Sadly, Danzo had a point. It led to this. All these happenings...happened under not only the third hokage but people who followed his teachings. Doesn't exactly look good. It made sense for them to go into a different direction. While we know a lot on Danzo, the idea makes sense. You can't blame them for their decision. Regardless of what we know about Danzo

What, in the middle of the act? That's just sick. :P

That is SOOOO getting sigged

8th June 2009, 10:58 AM
When has Danzo been shown to be xenophobic? He's trying to do the same thing as Suna did, Not let out the info that would cause another nation to target them for attack. Considering only Suna and Kumo have been confirmed as allies (And considering their past actions that's not much), That would still leave them open to both Mizu and Iwa. What Konoha needs right now is to hide that it's damage and rebuild quickly. Considering Konoha has the last known Jinchuuriki,That's even more reason to take them out of the picture. Not to mention Akatsuki is still a threat.

He did give Orochimaru important information on the ANBU, just as a way to pull him towards his side, which would give Orochimaru a lot of information necessary to pull off an attack - think about it, if he knew what a real ANBU member looked like under the mask, he could have got Kabuto to make a corpse look just like it (or make him make one of his followers look just like that member) and get them to go undercover inside Konoha, which would have made another invasion easy.

Sure, Danzo had a point, they might need someone other than someone who was taught under the Third Hokage's teachings, but Danzo really is not the right guy for the job. Sure, Konoha is a military village, but it's also a village, there are non-Shinobi living there, so putting everything under the rule of someone like Danzo would have effects on them, putting someone like the Third Hokage up there would be better, because he came across as more of an understanding human than Danzo.

Seriously...if only the Feudal Lord read Naruto and the Sasuke and Sai arc...xD

bigpop618
8th June 2009, 5:43 PM
He did give Orochimaru important information on the ANBU, just as a way to pull him towards his side, which would give Orochimaru a lot of information necessary to pull off an attack - think about it, if he knew what a real ANBU member looked like under the mask, he could have got Kabuto to make a corpse look just like it (or make him make one of his followers look just like that member) and get them to go undercover inside Konoha, which would have made another invasion easy.

Sure, Danzo had a point, they might need someone other than someone who was taught under the Third Hokage's teachings, but Danzo really is not the right guy for the job. Sure, Konoha is a military village, but it's also a village, there are non-Shinobi living there, so putting everything under the rule of someone like Danzo would have effects on them, putting someone like the Third Hokage up there would be better, because he came across as more of an understanding human than Danzo.

Seriously...if only the Feudal Lord read Naruto and the Sasuke and Sai arc...xD

That is still knowing what we know. We know Danzo is up to no good. We all know that he's power hungry. But THEY don't know that. Looking at the current situation, it makes sense no matter how sick and twisted Danzo might be. Sure The third Hokage was a good ruler..we know that. But in the current situation makes perfect sense. The village needs to be rebuilt. Basically, it's them having a fresh start in a new direction. Right now we are biased based on what we know about Danzo. It was bound to happen based on what happened under the kind and understanding rulers that they have had

uber gon
8th June 2009, 5:56 PM
Wonder if Danzo will force Naruto to learn more wind jutsu?

8th June 2009, 7:02 PM
That is still knowing what we know. We know Danzo is up to no good. We all know that he's power hungry. But THEY don't know that. Looking at the current situation, it makes sense no matter how sick and twisted Danzo might be. Sure The third Hokage was a good ruler..we know that. But in the current situation makes perfect sense. The village needs to be rebuilt. Basically, it's them having a fresh start in a new direction. Right now we are biased based on what we know about Danzo. It was bound to happen based on what happened under the kind and understanding rulers that they have had

He seemed pretty enthusiastic about being Hokage though...if I was the Feudal Lord I'd like y'know, gather candidates and get Konoha to vote on them or something...

~Heaven Help Us~
8th June 2009, 10:51 PM
Wonder if Danzo will force Naruto to learn more wind jutsu?

why would he do that?

MarshtompMan
8th June 2009, 11:58 PM
Bigpop, shouldn't you quote the original post, so people know what we're talking about? For all they know, we could be talking about Ino, Kankuro, and the Daimyo.

HoennMaster
9th June 2009, 10:50 AM
Sadly, Danzo had a point. It led to this. All these happenings...happened under not only the third hokage but people who followed his teachings. Doesn't exactly look good. It made sense for them to go into a different direction. While we know a lot on Danzo, the idea makes sense. You can't blame them for their decision. Regardless of what we know about Danzo

Naruto also ended up following the Third's teachings, and he saved the village. So his point is weakened.

TsukiMirage
9th June 2009, 7:39 PM

Seriously...if only the Feudal Lord read Naruto and the Sasuke and Sai arc...xD First off, We have no idea whether or not the info Sai gave him was real. Considering Orochimaru's been gone for some odd 12 years, He would have no idea whether or not new Anbu have been created. Secondly, Orochimaru already knows how to get into the village without notice, So that's a mute point.

How do you know what Danzo thinks of non-shinobis? Why does everyone believe that the moment Danzo becomes Hokage he's gonna turn Konoha into a freakin' concentration camp. Seriously. Yes, Danzo is an antagonist. Yes, His ideas will probably clash with Naruto's. But that doesn't mean he's gonna be a bad Hokage. Look at Sasuke, He's an antagonist but still considerably good. So far Danzo hasn't done anything truly detrimental to Konoha. Most if not all his actions have been for the safely and protection of Konoha. Just because he disliked the Third's teaching doesn't mean he gonna take away everyone's free will. Danzo will merely try to make the ninjas of Konoha more efficient.

Naruto also ended up following the Third's teachings, and he saved the village. So his point is weakened. Actually Naruto was following Nagato's original goal, Which was shown to be different then the Third's.

uber gon
9th June 2009, 8:44 PM
Huh, so I guess Shikamaru's dad must be one of the Konoha's governmental higher-ups. That's fascinating.

Kamex
10th June 2009, 3:33 AM
How do you know what Danzo thinks of non-shinobis? Why does everyone believe that the moment Danzo becomes Hokage he's gonna turn Konoha into a freakin' concentration camp. Seriously. Yes, Danzo is an antagonist. Yes, His ideas will probably clash with Naruto's. But that doesn't mean he's gonna be a bad Hokage. Look at Sasuke, He's an antagonist but still considerably good. So far Danzo hasn't done anything truly detrimental to Konoha. Most if not all his actions have been for the safely and protection of Konoha.
I think Kishi is trying to make the point that Danzo's ways are contrary to what leads to a 'good' village and a brighter future. I know it may seem like he hasn't actually caused much harm so far, but who knows what he's planning?

Just because he disliked the Third's teaching doesn't mean he gonna take away everyone's free will. Danzo will merely try to make the ninjas of Konoha more efficient.
It's not safe to say that yet - I can easily imagine a guy that's supposed to be a villain eventually causing unnecessary trouble for Konoha when given the highest position of leadership. I mean seriously, even in real life - when has being greedy and power-hungry and 100% militaristic served any world leader? It doesn't lead to peace for the country; it leads to a maniac tyrant doing whatever the heck he wants with the place.

I'm not saying all of Danzo's ideals are misplaced; I'm just saying a villain with self-absorbed goals becoming Hokage will lead to some sort of trouble eventually. Especially if he turns out to be Madara.

Actually Naruto was following Nagato's original goal, Which was shown to be different then the Third's.
World peace? Perhaps, but I'm pretty sure Naruto also has similar ideals as the Third Hokage (and every other Hokage, for that matter...). Which is why it has to be a bad sign that Danzo, who's the antithesis to your typical 'heroic' Hokage - gained the status he wished so long for.

Huh, so I guess Shikamaru's dad must be one of the Konoha's governmental higher-ups. That's fascinating.
Yeah, I did notice Shikaku seemed to have more and more power/significance to things every time we see him.

Swampert_trainer
10th June 2009, 3:48 AM
I know that Danzo isn't necesarrily "evil", but I really don't think he's going to be a good Hokage. I think he'll be really strict towards the ninja and possibly cruel to those who step out of line. I can imagine him acting like Umbridge from Harry Potter, only with more power, which is not a good thing. He might even resort to torturing loud mouth ninja like Naruto...

Horoika1
10th June 2009, 4:55 AM
The village won't let him do any harm to Naruto after Pain's defeat.

MarshtompMan
10th June 2009, 5:00 AM
The only people in the village who will have a say in Danzo's decisions are the senile elders.
So Konoha's basically screwed.

TsukiMirage
10th June 2009, 5:34 AM
I think Kishi is trying to make the point that Danzo's ways are contrary to what leads to a 'good' village and a brighter future. I know it may seem like he hasn't actually caused much harm so far, but who knows what he's planning? Well, That's clearly evident. It sucks though that Danzo had to appear now, Since if this was Part 1 Danzo would have made to be a good Hokage. It's hypocritical anyway, Since really none of the ninjas in the village are any purer then Danzo.

It's not safe to say that yet - I can easily imagine a guy that's supposed to be a villain eventually causing unnecessary trouble for Konoha when given the highest position of leadership. I mean seriously, even in real life - when has being greedy and power-hungry and 100% militaristic served any world leader? It doesn't lead to peace for the country; it leads to a maniac tyrant doing whatever the heck he wants with the place. When was Danzo shown to be a greedy, Power-hungry, Militaristic person? Just because in the past he was seen as a war hawk doesn't mean that all he wants is power. Sure he wanted to be Hokage, But Considering the fact that he wait this long and didn't try to take it by force should show that he's not all that bad. It's not like he was killing people that were in his way. Hhe's not the most decent guy, But considering his intentions, Every one of his actions had a good effect on Konoha.

I'm not saying all of Danzo's ideals are misplaced; I'm just saying a villain with self-absorbed goals becoming Hokage will lead to some sort of trouble eventually. Especially if he turns out to be Madara. But other then wanting to be Hokage, Most of his goals have been for the benefit of Konoha. He try to eliminate Sasuke to keep the Sharingan from Orochimaru, He try to keep Naruto out of Akatsuki's hands, He try to stop the uprising in Ame.

World peace? Perhaps, but I'm pretty sure Naruto also has similar ideals as the Third Hokage (and every other Hokage, for that matter...). Which is why it has to be a bad sign that Danzo, who's the antithesis to your typical 'heroic' Hokage - gained the status he wished so long for. The Third wasn't shown to want world peace. I'm not saying he was against it, But he didn't exactly work for it. Naruto did have similar ideas, But those ideas were replaced with the ones from Nagato. It's a shame too, Since the Third was quite logical.

Also, Both the Third and Minato wanted to be Hokage, So they are hardly that different from Danzo in that way. Heck, If we're gonna point out people who wanted to be Hokage for selfish reasons, Then you can add Naruto to that list.

I know that Danzo isn't necesarrily "evil", but I really don't think he's going to be a good Hokage. I think he'll be really strict towards the ninja and possibly cruel to those who step out of line. I can imagine him acting like Umbridge from Harry Potter, only with more power, which is not a good thing. He might even resort to torturing loud mouth ninja like Naruto... Why would he antagonizes Naruto, He wants Naruto as a weapon. Danzo is hardly that bad. Danzo was upset that Sai failed his mission and took Naruto's ideals but Danzo didn't do anything cruel to him. Danzo didn't go around hitting his underlings when they ask him a question. Like I stated before, Danzo is an antagonist, But his actions are hardly that bad. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if he was transformed by Naruto's "ability". That is, If he isn't Madara.

Kamex
10th June 2009, 6:01 AM
Well, That's clearly evident. It sucks though that Danzo had to appear now, Since if this was Part 1 Danzo would have made to be a good Hokage. It's hypocritical anyway, Since really none of the ninjas in the village are any purer then Danzo.
Actually, IMO it would have been nearly the same situation in Part I. Since the beginning of the series Kishi made it quite clear that a true Hokage is a very selfless, good-natured, relatively peaceful person who's a role model to the other ninjas. Not just powerful. So far, though he may have had Konoha's well-being in mind at times, Danzo has proven to have a one-track mind: becoming Hokage. Naruto (and I'm perhaps the previous Hokage before they became that) have shown to put others in front of themselves. And Naruto, countless times, showed his 'peace-making' skills on his various missions, on top of being a good ninja. I'm pretty sure Danzo just wants to rule with an iron fist, and while you may think that's actually a good way to go, I'm pretty sure the 'moral of the story' contradicts that viewpoint.

When was Danzo shown to be a greedy, Power-hungry, Militaristic person? Just because in the past he was seen as a war hawk doesn't mean that all he wants is power. Sure he wanted to be Hokage, But Considering the fact that he wait this long and didn't try to take it by force should show that he's not all that bad. It's not like he was killing people that were in his way. Hhe's not the most decent guy, But considering his intentions, Every one of his actions had a good effect on Konoha.
But Danzo's entire contribution to the plot has pretty much been his lust for power over Konoha. And yes - the fact that he's a war hawk pretty much shows that all he's about is the military. It's evident by the way he lead the seperate faction of the ANBU.

But other then wanting to be Hokage, Most of his goals have been for the benefit of Konoha. He try to eliminate Sasuke to keep the Sharingan from Orochimaru, He try to keep Naruto out of Akatsuki's hands, He try to stop the uprising in Ame.
Regardless, he did it all with a very stubborn violent perspective - first thing he thinks to stop the Sharingan leaving is kill Sasuke (which BTW shows a difference with Naruto's methods). Then he risks the well-being of the village he now heads simply because he doesn't trust Naruto (unless you think he foresaw Naruto losing... which didn't happen). Plus I think he did that with his own goals in mind. Actually, even the uprising in Ame was probably part of his goals to. Everything's about his wanting to be Hokage.

The Third wasn't shown to want world peace. I'm not saying he was against it, But he didn't exactly work for it. Naruto did have similar ideas, But those ideas were replaced with the ones from Nagato. It's a shame too, Since the Third was quite logical.
Well I was just saying that despite Naruto's peace goals, he also thought in the same way as the Third... I'm not sure what ideas of the Third's you're refering to.

Also, Both the Third and Minato wanted to be Hokage, So they are hardly that different from Danzo in that way. Heck, If we're gonna point out people who wanted to be Hokage for selfish reasons, Then you can add Naruto to that list.
I think the main difference here between Naruto (and all the previous Hokage), and Danzo, is that everyone other than Danzo want to promote peace, and they all go about their ninja business and foreign affairs in a selfless way. Danzo on the other hand believes in strength, pure military power and doing whatever is necessary (no matter how cruel or hasty) to get the job done. Perhaps I put it on pretty thick, but anyways you seem to agree with him. I dunno, I just think Kishi is saying that perspective is simply wrong. I guess he should have gone about writing the plot a little differently to get his point across more accurately. *shrugs*

Shadow Lucario
10th June 2009, 10:58 AM
But other then wanting to be Hokage, Most of his goals have been for the benefit of Konoha. He try to eliminate Sasuke to keep the Sharingan from Orochimaru, He try to keep Naruto out of Akatsuki's hands, He try to stop the uprising in Ame.

Danzo didn't order Sai to kill Sasuke to keep the Sharingan from Orochimaru. It has never said this anywhere. When he killed Kousuke it was to keep Naruto out of the way, hoping Pain's actions would be enough to overthrow Tsunade. Kamex is right in saying Danzo has a one track mind. All he wants to be is Hokage. I am actually hoping next chapter that someone convinces the Daiymo otherwise or Sasuke shows up and butchers him.

HoennMaster
10th June 2009, 11:35 AM
How sad, Sasuke is now our savior.

I'm still wondering how the Cloud Ninja are going to fit into all of this. Wonder what will happen when the other villages find out out Pain's destruction.

uber gon
10th June 2009, 5:28 PM
How sad, Sasuke is now our savior.

I'm still wondering how the Cloud Ninja are going to fit into all of this. Wonder what will happen when the other villages find out out Pain's destruction.

Maybe all the village leaders randomly show up asking to see Naruto. Heh maybe one of them knew Minato as a kid and we get to learn more about him and Kushina.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th June 2009, 11:31 PM
OMG! (http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/346/z0gle20efb.jpg) look who it is, it's that little kid from the Zabuza saga! what's his name again?

Shadow Lucario
10th June 2009, 11:40 PM
OMG! (http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/346/z0gle20efb.jpg) look who it is, it's that little kid from the Zabuza saga! what's his name again?

His name is Inari. Wonder what they're doing

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2009, 12:22 AM
His name is Inari. Wonder what they're doing

I think that little bubble says "Sasuke, why?"

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2009, 12:27 AM
I think that little bubble says "Sasuke, why?"

The Kakashi bubble or Tazuna's bubble?

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2009, 12:28 AM
The Kakashi bubble or Tazuna's bubble?

Tazuna's bubble.

Edit: no, it says "where's Sasuke" according to the translators. but from what i recall, doushite is why right?

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2009, 12:35 AM
Tazuna's bubble.

Edit: no, it says "where's Sasuke" according to the translators. but from what i recall, doushite is why right?

I think so. It does make more sense asking where instead of why.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2009, 12:45 AM
I think so. It does make more sense asking where instead of why.
I guess. Anyways, i really would have never thought they'd appear again.

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2009, 12:54 AM
I guess. Anyways, i really would have never thought they'd appear again.

Same here. I guess this is proof Kishi doesn't forget about characters

Kamex
11th June 2009, 2:05 AM
Looks like Konoha will finally learn of Sasuke's shady activities. Can't wait.

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2009, 2:08 AM
Wonder how the village will react when they find out Sasuke killed Itachi. Can't wait to see Danzo's reaction when he hears that :D He'll be able to rejoice for a little until Sasuke comes and gives him a Chidori to the face

Kamex
11th June 2009, 2:17 AM
Yeah he'll probably piss his pants when he realizes Sasuke is out to get him. Though I wonder what kinds of tricks he may have up his sleeve.

And whether they'll actually get into a fight or not.

Horoika1
11th June 2009, 3:00 AM
Then watch how Danzou is Madara. BIG surprise for Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
11th June 2009, 3:03 AM
Incase you don't know, Spoiler-
Source: NF / edgarluvitug.blogspot.com
Credits: vered
Verification: Confirmed

451 Sasuke's punishment 451

Genma and the others looks for trees.
Yamato : Mokuton Renchuuka no jutsu
Yamato build a wood house.
Everyone cheers !

before Naruto and Sakura, comes Inari and Tazuna !

Tazuna : Where's Sasuke ? I need to talk to him too.
Naruto has been deceived.
Naruto think : "Where the hell are you Sasuke ?"

Omoi and Karui : Now I understand. The ones who should understand Sasuke's revenge goals more than anyone, doesn't understand anything about it.

Comes a Byakugan user : "Kou" ?

Then secret talk probably from some messenger (Hishou) : "Please, give our message to Lord Hokage. We have a letter for him, from the Raikage."

Then we see Shizune talk with Hishou

Hishou : "Hokage's messenger ? I would like an answer to my letter."
Shizune : "As the Hokage's assistand, I'll take it."

Then Danzou comes.

Danzou : "I'm the new 6th Hokage ! I'll take that letter." He reads. "Sasuke huh ? I knew this day would come sooner or later."

Kiba comes to Naruto.

Kiba : "The 6th gave the order to kill Sasuke !"
Finally, A Hokage that acts like one. It's about time someone order Sasuke to be hunted down like the traitor he is. Wow, How weird that Kishi would bring Inari back now. Wonder why they need Sasuke?

Actually, IMO it would have been nearly the same situation in Part I. Since the beginning of the series Kishi made it quite clear that a true Hokage is a very selfless, good-natured, relatively peaceful person who's a role model to the other ninjas. Not just powerful. So far, though he may have had Konoha's well-being in mind at times, Danzo has proven to have a one-track mind: becoming Hokage. Naruto (and I'm perhaps the previous Hokage before they became that) have shown to put others in front of themselves. And Naruto, countless times, showed his 'peace-making' skills on his various missions, on top of being a good ninja. I'm pretty sure Danzo just wants to rule with an iron fist, and while you may think that's actually a good way to go, I'm pretty sure the 'moral of the story' contradicts that viewpoint. So you think having a drunken gambler with a massive debt is a good role model? Anyway, For the beginning of the story we were told a good ninja was able to separate their feeling from the mission because emotions cause problems and would lead them to ruin. If you think showing emotion is a good thing, look at Pain. He's nothing but an emotion. He was spared by emotions, as was Orochimaru. In fact, We seen many examples of this: The Third sparing Ororchimaru, Jiraiya teaching the Ame trio, Madara's hatred, Every member of Akatsuki, Itachi sparing Sasuke, Sasuke leaving the village for revenge, Gaara hatred, Neji hatred of Hinata. All of them let their emotions control their actions and it's led to trouble.

Danzo's teachings aren't about suppressing creativity or anything like that. It's about being an efficient, logical, powerful military unit without flaws. It's not like he'll be telling everyone to keep a single certain fighting style or anything. His reign would mean ninja would actually follow the rules. They would show no emotion, and actually follow through with more missions.

Naruto's (And Kishi by proxy) ideals are flaw because you can't be a ninja and peace-loving at the same time. They contradict each other.

But Danzo's entire contribution to the plot has pretty much been his lust for power over Konoha. And yes - the fact that he's a war hawk pretty much shows that all he's about is the military. It's evident by the way he lead the seperate faction of the ANBU. He's so militaristic that instead of trying to overtake Konoha with power, He try to get it the correct way by being voted in? Not only has he not killed anyone for power, He also tries to assist Konoha as he goes for it. Danzo actions are more then just a lust for power, Otherwise he would have taken the chance long ago by force.

Regardless, he did it all with a very stubborn violent perspective - first thing he thinks to stop the Sharingan leaving is kill Sasuke (which BTW shows a difference with Naruto's methods). Then he risks the well-being of the village he now heads simply because he doesn't trust Naruto (unless you think he foresaw Naruto losing... which didn't happen). Plus I think he did that with his own goals in mind. Actually, even the uprising in Ame was probably part of his goals to. Everything's about his wanting to be Hokage. First off, All ninjas are violent. Minato, Kakashi, The Third, And everyone besides Naruto have killed people for selfish reasons, So Danzo is hardly the odd man out.

Danzo wanted to stop Orochimaru, The most dangerous ninja in Konoha's history, From obtaining a tool that would have made him god-like. What other method would you suggest. Sasuke already shown his dislike of the village by leaving, So believing that you could just talk him into not giving it up was ridiculous. That's not taking in the fact that Orochimaru wouldn't be a pushover to get by. Danzo knew they couldn't take Orochimaru, So he did the next best thing. Danzo saw that the best and easy action would be to kill Sasuke before Orochimaru had a chance to take them. You also seem to have forgotten that Naruto's idea fail too. Had it not been for Itachi, Orochimaru would have won. Unless you think that Danzo should have had the knowledge that Itachi would have finish Orochimaru off to save Sasuke?

As for trying to keep Naruto on toad mountain, Why exactly would Danzo believe Naruto could take Pain. Because of simple faith? Pardon me, But that was (And still is) stupid. Pain not only killed Jiraiya, Who was miles ahead of Naruto in skill, power, and knowledge, But Naruto was also gone for only a week. And you expect Danzo to just believe Naruto could take Pain out? And considering the fact that Naruto was only able to gain the advantage and win because Deva Pain had Shinra Tensei'd the village and was powerless as Naruto fought the other bodies, It's not that far fetch to see that Naruto could have easily lost. Danzo did what he though best, Keeping Naruto away from Akatsuki. Danzo had no way to know that six "people" would have been able to destroy the village as Pain did.

For the final note, To say that Danzo had something to do with the rebellion in Ame is ridiculous. There's no way it would have benefited him or help him gain the title of Hokage. Ame is a minor nation with no power on the world stage. If he truly need forces, Why not use the Uchiha clan and the civil war they would have started to his benefit instead of stopping it before it began?

Well I was just saying that despite Naruto's peace goals, he also thought in the same way as the Third... I'm not sure what ideas of the Third's you're refering to. The Third wasn't going off to rage war everywhere, But he understood that sometimes you have to kill those that pose a threat.

I think the main difference here between Naruto (and all the previous Hokage), and Danzo, is that everyone other than Danzo want to promote peace, and they all go about their ninja business and foreign affairs in a selfless way. Danzo on the other hand believes in strength, pure military power and doing whatever is necessary (no matter how cruel or hasty) to get the job done. Perhaps I put it on pretty thick, but anyways you seem to agree with him. I dunno, I just think Kishi is saying that perspective is simply wrong. I guess he should have gone about writing the plot a little differently to get his point across more accurately. *shrugs* Yes, Danzo believes that a military village should be a military village. Everyone talks as if Danzo wants to turn a simple village into a military state and that's not the case. Konoha is already a military state, That trains children from a young age to kill and takes any job for money, Including assassinations. Danzo is merely acting the way a head of a ninja village should act, And it pisses me off that Kishi just keeps reconning the whole basic idea of his own story. You keep saying they promoted peace, But Konoha went through three major wars and several minor ones during their reign, So I fail to see how their "peaceful" views were any different from what Danzo's views are. Anyway, If they truly wanted peace, They would have did like Hiden's village and just stop being ninjas.

Danzo didn't order Sai to kill Sasuke to keep the Sharingan from Orochimaru. It has never said this anywhere. When he killed Kousuke it was to keep Naruto out of the way, hoping Pain's actions would be enough to overthrow Tsunade. Kamex is right in saying Danzo has a one track mind. All he wants to be is Hokage. I am actually hoping next chapter that someone convinces the Daiymo otherwise or Sasuke shows up and butchers him. Danzo did order Sai to kill Sasuke for that reason. Yamato found the mission plans in Sai's stuff after Naruto lets Sai go during the fight with Orochimaru. As for keeping Naruto away, Yeah Danzo plan to use this as an excuse to take over but it was also to keep Akatsuki from completing their plan. If all Danzo truly wanted was to be Hokage, He wouldn't waste time going after it in a roundabout way. He would have either killed Tsunade, Cause his own coup, Or actually allied with Ororchimaru. But he didn't. He's attempted to take over as bloodless and indirectly as possible. That's not the sign of a man who would do anything to rule.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2009, 3:24 AM
Then watch how Danzou is Madara. BIG surprise for Sasuke.

Danzou will never ever be Madara.

MarshtompMan
11th June 2009, 3:44 AM
He's attempted to take over as bloodless and indirectly as possible. That's not the sign of a man who would do anything to rule.

He prevented The Foundation from helping the village when Pain attacked, and he even stated that there would be casualties.

Danzou will never ever be Madara.

Why not?

TsukiMirage
11th June 2009, 4:04 AM
He prevented The Foundation from helping the village when Pain attacked, and he even stated that there would be casualties. Right, Because jumping into the fight would have stop everyone else from dying. People were gonna die anyway. The only way that could have ended without blood would have been to surrender Naruto, And that would have been stupid anyway you look at it. Besides, It's not as if he was the one who had Nagato attack.

Kamex
11th June 2009, 4:06 AM
So you think having a drunken gambler with a massive debt is a good role model?
Oh c'mon, that's just a bad habit. Obviously it hasn't hindered her from doing her job adequately. >_>

Anyway, For the beginning of the story we were told a good ninja was able to separate their feeling from the mission because emotions cause problems and would lead them to ruin. If you think showing emotion is a good thing, look at Pain. He's nothing but an emotion. He was spared by emotions, as was Orochimaru. In fact, We seen many examples of this: The Third sparing Ororchimaru, Jiraiya teaching the Ame trio, Madara's hatred, Every member of Akatsuki, Itachi sparing Sasuke, Sasuke leaving the village for revenge, Gaara hatred, Neji hatred of Hinata. All of them let their emotions control their actions and it's led to trouble.

Danzo's teachings aren't about suppressing creativity or anything like that. It's about being an efficient, logical, powerful military unit without flaws. It's not like he'll be telling everyone to keep a single certain fighting style or anything. His reign would mean ninja would actually follow the rules. They would show no emotion, and actually follow through with more missions.
Kishi's answer to the question of whether emotion is important in a ninja or not was in the story of Kakashi's father. According to the story, in the end, having friends (and consequently - emotions) is important, despite the fate of the mission. I suppose it's a pretty difficult kind of situation, but obviously Kishi knows that - he had it end in suicide, despite having a satisfactory ending/moral.... well I guess you wouldn't believe the moral satisfies anything.

Naruto's (And Kishi by proxy) ideals are flaw because you can't be a ninja and peace-loving at the same time. They contradict each other.
Perhaps so.

The Third wasn't going off to rage war everywhere, But he understood that sometimes you have to kill those that pose a threat.
I see. Well I guess there's supposed to be a divide between Naruto and Sarutobi in that Naruto supposedly has more drive to do what's right than the Third?

Yes, Danzo believes that a military village should be a military village. Everyone talks as if Danzo wants to turn a simple village into a military state and that's not the case. Konoha is already a military state, That trains children from a young age to kill and takes any job for money, Including assassinations. Danzo is merely acting the way a head of a ninja village should act, And it pisses me off that Kishi just keeps reconning the whole basic idea of his own story. You keep saying they promoted peace, But Konoha went through three major wars and several minor ones during their reign, So I fail to see how their "peaceful" views were any different from what Danzo's views are.
Konoha is supposedly supposed to be setting the bar higher for what a ninja village could be in terms of morals and standards and that sort of thing... even though it may sound ridiculous. But in that sense, Danzo is sort of going against the 'values' and whatnot that Konoha has been trying to be. Whether they've been succeeding in being so virtuous - or whether such a thing is even possible for a militaristic state - is another question.

Anyway, If they truly wanted peace, They would have did like Hiden's village and just stop being ninjas.
Stopping being ninjas in a world like this would be foolish, especially since they have way more power and responsibility than the other smaller villages.

Danzo did order Sai to kill Sasuke for that reason. Yamato found the mission plans in Sai's stuff after Naruto lets Sai go during the fight with Orochimaru. As for keeping Naruto away, Yeah Danzo plan to use this as an excuse to take over but it was also to keep Akatsuki from completing their plan. If all Danzo truly wanted was to be Hokage, He wouldn't waste time going after it in a roundabout way. He would have either killed Tsunade, Cause his own coup, Or actually allied with Ororchimaru. But he didn't. He's attempted to take over as bloodless and indirectly as possible. That's not the sign of a man who would do anything to rule.
Well Danzo's true intentions and ultimate goals should be revealed soon, assuming he's had more in mind than just being Hokage.

Kishi has been attempting to make the point that it's possible for a military leader to strive for peace in all situations, and that they should be good people in general. I don't know if such a thing is possible, but this story seems to want to put that hope in people. I guess it's not working on you, Tsuki. :)

MarshtompMan
11th June 2009, 4:11 AM
Right, Because jumping into the fight would have stop everyone else from dying. People were gonna die anyway. The only way that could have ended without blood would have been to surrender Naruto, And that would have been stupid anyway you look at it. Besides, It's not as if he was the one who had Nagato attack.

The point is that he didn't want The Foundation to help out, just because he wanted to become Hokage.
Every little bit of help counts.

Kamex
11th June 2009, 4:12 AM
Besides, It's not as if he was the one who had Nagato attack.
Unless he's Madara.

TsukiMirage
11th June 2009, 4:25 AM
The point is that he didn't want The Foundation to help out, just because he wanted to become Hokage.
Every little bit of help counts. How would they have helped? You think a hand full of ninja could be greater then the entire military force that was Konoha? And how would that have change anything? Just because they didn't go rushing out to fight Pain was truly so terrible, Even though as a Sannn, Tsunade would have had a better chance, Didn't fight either.

Unless he's Madara. Then he have no reason to keep Naruto away. Or better yet, Send Nagato to toad mountain to get Naruto there.