PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

uber gon
11th June 2009, 4:40 AM
5 bucks just as all the Konoha ninja are about to find Sasuke he randomly shows up or something.

Horoika1
11th June 2009, 4:41 AM
I'm gonna take a note out of my SAT Prep Class to define Danzou.

Danzou is deceptive, meaning that he has the right intentions, but he's going to do it for the wrong reason. He wants a militaristic village, but he also wants power.

Afterword: I'm with uber gon, that would be sooo funny.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th June 2009, 5:27 AM
5 bucks just as all the Konoha ninja are about to find Sasuke he randomly shows up or something.

That always happens, no?

HoennMaster
11th June 2009, 7:19 AM
Looks like Konoha will finally learn of Sasuke's shady activities. Can't wait.

Don't they already know some of them? They already know that he "killed" Orochimaru.

Danzou will never ever be Madara.

Why not? It actually makes sense and with last week's chapter, it makes the theory even more likely.

Rashdan
11th June 2009, 7:50 AM
Don't they already know some of them? They already know that he "killed" Orochimaru.
They should also know he killed Itachi (since Zetsu told Tobi right in front of Naruto and the others). What they don't know is Sasuke joining Akatsuki and "defeating" the 8 tails, and his current plans to destroy the village.

TsukiMirage
11th June 2009, 8:07 AM
I'm gonna take a note out of my SAT Prep Class to define Danzou.

Danzou is deceptive, meaning that he has the right intentions, but he's going to do it for the wrong reason. He wants a militaristic village, but he also wants power.

Afterword: I'm with uber gon, that would be sooo funny. I agree with you except about the wrong reason. Danzo is merely acting like how one would in the world of Naruto. It's not his fault Kishi forgot what kind of world he created.

Anyway, There's an idea that Inari will reveal that Akatsuki's base is in the Wave Country. Proof? Look at the buildings from the Wave and where Akatsuki hangs out. Very similar.
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000100872/18.jpghttp://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000052312/01.jpg

For a better look it's Chp 10, Page 18 and Chp 404, Page 1.

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2009, 8:58 AM
Then he have no reason to keep Naruto away. Or better yet, Send Nagato to toad mountain to get Naruto there.

Madara didn't send Nagato to Myobokuzan. He sent him to get the Kyubi which was coincidentally located at Myobokuzan.

Why do you keep saying Kishi forgets what kind of world he created? Where is your proof of this? Don't say ninjas were said to not show emotion or Danzo is treated as a villain because you have said that already and there is no proof in that. The Kakashi Gaiden arc was made to give some backstory on Kakashi and his Sharingan and that having emotion and friends is sometimes better than going strictly by the rules.

Kamex
11th June 2009, 9:00 AM
There's an idea that Inari will reveal that Akatsuki's base is in the Wave Country. Proof? Look at the buildings from the Wave and where Akatsuki hangs out. Very similar.
I've been wondering for a while about the ties between Madara and the Mizukage (himself I suppose) and the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and Zabuza's failed coup and the Mist village itself and of course Kisame. Perhaps Zabuza and Haku's fleeing to the Wave Country is somehow connected to Akatsuki?

Maybe not, but I'm sure we'll see some interesting connections and revelations sooner or later regarding all of this.

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2009, 9:08 AM
I've been wondering for a while about the ties between Madara and the Mizukage (himself I suppose) and the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and Zabuza's failed coup and the Mist village itself and of course Kisame. Perhaps Zabuza and Haku's fleeing to the Wave Country is somehow connected to Akatsuki?

Maybe not, but I'm sure we'll see some interesting connections and revelations sooner or later regarding all of this.

Some people speculate that Zabuza's failed coup happened when Madara was Mizukage. It is a possibility, I mean his is one of the strongest Uchiha to ever live.

TsukiMirage
11th June 2009, 12:10 PM
Madara didn't send Nagato to Myobokuzan. He sent him to get the Kyubi which was coincidentally located at Myobokuzan.

Why do you keep saying Kishi forgets what kind of world he created? Where is your proof of this? Don't say ninjas were said to not show emotion or Danzo is treated as a villain because you have said that already and there is no proof in that. The Kakashi Gaiden arc was made to give some backstory on Kakashi and his Sharingan and that having emotion and friends is sometimes better than going strictly by the rules. I was responding to the point of Danzo being Madara. Danzo knew that Tsunade had sent Naruto to Myobokuzan, So if he was Madara he would have sent Nagato there to look instead of Konoha.

As for your second point: Because he has. He's trying to have both a ninja epic drama and an shounen tale, But the problem is his characters don't fit into the world he created. In the original story, There was nothing wrong with killing. Ninjas were expected to kill. But since Part 2, Kishi has been steady moving away and turning that into a terrible thing. Killing people only continues the chain of hatred. But the fact that the entire ninja system is build upon it seems to have skip Kishi's mind. So does that mean every other ninja besides Naruto is wrong for continuing the chain of hatred? Does this mean that from now on, No one will kill, Because that would only keep the chain going? That then defeats the entire purpose of the ninja villages.

Rules were also heavily enforces and ninjas did what they were suppose to, Go on missions. Now, Tsunade allows Naruto to run free after Sasuke, Even though he's a traitor to the village and should be hunted down as one. She also allows Shikamaru to go off and defy her own order and put his own feeling ahead of his mission for some petty revenge, Even though killing someone for revenge was suppose to be a bad thing. Then there's the blind faith thing which came out of nowhere and the whole Will of Fire belief. I mean, Just because they are Konoha ninjas, They should always win? I won't even get started on the random power levels, Making villains idiots and dues ex that show up to explain why someone clearly weaker can win against someone superior. Or how the elemental system just appears, Completely reconning the Chidori and making Kakashi and Gai idiots. Then there's his great obsession with the Uchihas that caused his to skip right over the whole bases for Part 2, The Jinchuuriki. Or how he's consequently skipping and leaving out important info that we the readers need. He seems to be rushing through the arcs, Trying to get it all out and done. Then there's the whole destiny thing, Which complete goes against the ideals of Part 1. Naruto's whole speech to Neji about controlling one's destiny was made virtually pointless when Naruto was reveal to be the Child of Prophecy.

I mean Part 2 was suppose to be darker, But instead we get happy-feely world peace crap. The entire maturity of the story has gone down for no reason. Before the characters were all complex, With different moralities that made them interesting. Now it's clear with are the "good" guys and with are the "bad" guys. And the fights have become so predicable. We knew Pain would lose, Just as we know somethings gonna happen to Danzo. There's barely any tension anymore. And at the end, You know that somehow, Someway, Naruto will achieve world peace, Even though it should be impossible. The vary notion of world peace in the Naruto world would cause an economical crash, Not to mention the problems brought on by the individual ninja. Plus, There's no blood anymore.

There's a different between strictly following the rules and being a realist. You can have emotion, But it's best not to let them control your actions. You should think of what's best for your village before you think of what's best for you.

Also, Explain to me the reason that Danzo's a villain besides Kishi needing for him to be one. He has hardly done that horrible things compared to say Itachi and Gaara. He hasn't kill or even attack anyone. Is he hardcore, Yes, But is that a reason? Because before the last arc, The subject of world peace was never mention, But now suddenly everyone had wanted it, Even though they continued to be ninjas and kill.

~Writing and getting all that out felt real good.~

Shadow Lucario
11th June 2009, 2:16 PM
I was responding to the point of Danzo being Madara. Danzo knew that Tsunade had sent Naruto to Myobokuzan, So if he was Madara he would have sent Nagato there to look instead of Konoha.

Danzo was not around when Tsunade said Naruto should go to Myobokyzan. Also, Pain left before that anyway so he would have no way of telling him to go Myobokzan.

As for your second point: Because he has. He's trying to have both a ninja epic drama and an shounen tale, But the problem is his characters don't fit into the world he created.

I don't understand what you mean by a shounen tale. His characters obviously do fit into that world because they are all ready to kill. Hell, Neji was about to kill his own cousin at one point.

In the original story, There was nothing wrong with killing. Ninjas were expected to kill. But since Part 2, Kishi has been steady moving away and turning that into a terrible thing.

It is never said in the manga or by Kishi himself that killing is all of a sudden wrong. If that were the case then no one would have died in Part 2 at all. Instead we had over eight deaths. Ninja are still expected to kill. Only Naruto did not want to kill Nagato because it would serve no purpose. If Kishi thought killing was wrong in the Narutoverse then he wouldn't have Sasuke's goal to be to kill the Konoha elders.

Killing people only continues the chain of hatred. But the fact that the entire ninja system is build upon it seems to have skip Kishi's mind. So does that mean every other ninja besides Naruto is wrong for continuing the chain of hatred? Does this mean that from now on, No one will kill, Because that would only keep the chain going? That then defeats the entire purpose of the ninja villages.

Once again it has not skipped Kishi's mind. It was even stated by Minato that that was what the ninja system was based on. You also seem to forget Sasuke actually never killed anyone either. It can't mean no one will kill anymore because the only way to get rid of a major threat like Madara is to kill him. I highly doubt he will be persuaded to stop his so called "evil" ways.

Rules were also heavily enforces and ninjas did what they were suppose to, Go on missions. Now, Tsunade allows Naruto to run free after Sasuke, Even though he's a traitor to the village and should be hunted down as one.

It wouldn't matter if she tried to stop him or not. Naruto would disobey her and still try to bring his friend back. Obviously Naruto does not see him as a traitor and believes he can bring him back. Besides, he gave Sakura his word and he never goes back on his word.

She also allows Shikamaru to go off and defy her own order and put his own feeling ahead of his mission for some petty revenge, Even though killing someone for revenge was suppose to be a bad thing.

I don't know where you get that revenge is a bad thing. The only talk of revenge was between Kakashi and Sasuke and how he would have nothing if he obtained it, not how it was wrong.

Then there's the blind faith thing which came out of nowhere and the whole Will of Fire belief. I mean, Just because they are Konoha ninjas, They should always win?

Asuma and Sandaime Hokage say hi

I
won't even get started on the random power levels, Making villains idiots and dues ex that show up to explain why someone clearly weaker can win against someone superior.

I don't know where you get power levels. There was no mention of power levels in this series. This is not DBZ. None of the villains were made into idiots. Just because someone is weak doesn't mean that they can't beat anyone stronger than them. After all it is brain over brawn.

Or how the elemental system just appears, Completely reconning the Chidori and making Kakashi and Gai idiots.

This makes no sense. The elemental system was always there and goes with their real world counterparts. Wind makes fire stronger = if you fan a flame it gets bigger.

Then there's his great obsession with the Uchihas that caused his to skip right over the whole bases for Part 2, The Jinchuuriki.

How is he obsessed with the Uchiha? He was closing a big plothole in the story. Where does it state that the Jinchuuriki are the basis of Part 2? Showing every Jinchuuriki, their strengths, their weaknesses, and every nook and cranny would be very long and boring.

Or how he's consequently skipping and leaving out important info that we the readers need.

The series is not over yet. The other information will more than likely be revealed in some sort of plot twist.

He seems to be rushing through the arcs, Trying to get it all out and done.

Tell me where there is rushing. Give me one good example.

Then there's the whole destiny thing, Which complete goes against the ideals of Part 1. Naruto's whole speech to Neji about controlling one's destiny was made virtually pointless when Naruto was reveal to be the Child of Prophecy.

No, it did not make it pointless. Naruto had a decision in fighting Pain. He did not have to say yes. He is still in control of his destiny. All it said was that Naruto would bring peace to the world. It did not say how he would go about it, or how long it would take.

I mean Part 2 was suppose to be darker, But instead we get happy-feely world peace crap. The entire maturity of the story has gone down for no reason.

We didn't get anything about world peace until recently. That is not what Part 2 is all about. That is your major argument for everything. "Oh now it's about world peace. That is bullspit." Sing a new song would ya'?

Before the characters were all complex, With different moralities that made them interesting. Now it's clear with are the "good" guys and with are the "bad" guys.

Is Itachi not a complex character? I thought he was evil right up until Madara told us the truth. Is Sasuke not complex? Whose side is he on exactly? What is good and what is bad? These are nothing but perspectives. You are not one to decide who or what is bad or good and neither am I or anyone else.

And the fights have become so predicable. We knew Pain would lose, Just as we know somethings gonna happen to Danzo. There's barely any tension anymore.

Did we not know that Naruto was going to beat Gaara? Or did you think Gaara was going to kill Naruto and that would be the end of the series then and there? What about Neji and Naruto? Was Naruto just going to lose and Neji keep his pompous attitude?

And at the end, You know that somehow, Someway, Naruto will achieve world peace, Even though it should be impossible. The vary notion of world peace in the Naruto world would cause an economical crash, Not to mention the problems brought on by the individual ninja. Plus, There's no blood anymore.

How do you know Naruto is going to bring world peace? How do you know he won't die trying? Exactly how would suggesting world peace cause an economy to crash in the Naruto world? And there is still blood. Remember when Pain stabbed Hinata?

T
here's a different between strictly following the rules and being a realist. You can have emotion, But it's best not to let them control your actions. You should think of what's best for your village before you think of what's best for you.

Apparently you've never met Itachi.

Also, Explain to me the reason that Danzo's a villain besides Kishi needing for him to be one. He has hardly done that horrible things compared to say Itachi and Gaara. He hasn't kill or even attack anyone. Is he hardcore, Yes, But is that a reason? Because before the last arc, The subject of world peace was never mention, But now suddenly everyone had wanted it, Even though they continued to be ninjas and kill.

Not everyone wanted peace. Just Jiraiya, Naruto, and Pain. That's three people in an entire universe. Danzo is a villain because he will do anything he needs to do to get power. He killed an innocent creature so Naruto would not come back and attempt to save the village. Don't say he did it to keep Naruto away from Akatsuki because Danzo said himself, "Now the Nine tailed fox is out of the way." Check chapter 421 page 17. He also didn't allow his group to help with defending Konoha. Will they have gotten killed? Most likely, but every bit of help counts.

If you think Kishi forgot about the world he created and don't like it then there is a simple solution; stop reading the series. I'm tired of coming here after every chapter is released and seeing you complain about how Kishi did this, Kishi forgot that, Kishi is obsessed with this, and Kishi everythin. We are here to discuss Naruto Post Timeskip, not whine about what the author does. And it seems like you're the only one who feels that way or the only one who comes to this thread to complain about the author instead of discuss the series. Keep the complaints and whining to yourself.

I'm out.

TsukiMirage
12th June 2009, 12:48 AM
Danzo was not around when Tsunade said Naruto should go to Myobokyzan. Also, Pain left before that anyway so he would have no way of telling him to go Myobokzan. But Danzo knew that Naruto was there, Otherwise why would he kill the frog to keep him there. You don't think Madara could use his space/time jutsu to find Nagato before he arrive at Konoha? And it's obvious that Nagato at least knew where Myobokyzen was, Since he was presumably on his way there after Chou Shinra Tensei'ing Konoha.

I don't understand what you mean by a shounen tale. His characters obviously do fit into that world because they are all ready to kill. Hell, Neji was about to kill his own cousin at one point. Do you mean you don't know what a shounen is or that you don't know how Naruto doesn't fit one? A shounen is a story for 10-15 year olds. Naruto and the basic idea from Part 1 fit more into the seinen type story, One for 15-30 year olds. It was much more complex then your common shounen story. But Part 2 has neither the feel nor complexity of Part 1.

It is never said in the manga or by Kishi himself that killing is all of a sudden wrong. If that were the case then no one would have died in Part 2 at all. Instead we had over eight deaths. Ninja are still expected to kill. Only Naruto did not want to kill Nagato because it would serve no purpose. If Kishi thought killing was wrong in the Narutoverse then he wouldn't have Sasuke's goal to be to kill the Konoha elders. Yeah Kishi did. Remember, Killing only continues the chain of hatred. Naruto vowing to break the chain. That seems to me that Kishi is saying they won't kill anymore. There's a big difference between a villain killing someone and a hero killing someone. Out of those eight deaths, Only one was an actual protagonist killing someone. The rest were either because of an villain or suicides.

Right, Naruto had no reason to kill the person who murdered his comrades and destroyed his village. And don't bring in that crappy reversing death jutsu, Because Naruto had no idea about that. Naruto had every right to kill Nagato for the crimes he did. Nagato wasn't connected to anyone, Which meant that there would be no one wanting to avenge him. As for Sasuke, He has yet to actually murder someone, So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Once again it has not skipped Kishi's mind. It was even stated by Minato that that was what the ninja system was based on. You also seem to forget Sasuke actually never killed anyone either. It can't mean no one will kill anymore because the only way to get rid of a major threat like Madara is to kill him. I highly doubt he will be persuaded to stop his so called "evil" ways. Actually, I did forget Sasuke, But that doesn't change the point. While it is possible that Madara will be killed, There way past battles have gone, I find it unlikely. He's done less then Nagato did for just as noble reasons, So I can see either him being forgive or dying by his own jutsu.

It wouldn't matter if she tried to stop him or not. Naruto would disobey her and still try to bring his friend back. Obviously Naruto does not see him as a traitor and believes he can bring him back. Besides, he gave Sakura his word and he never goes back on his word. That would be fine. At least she would be acting for the interest of the village and no just one person. And Naruto would hardly go running off after Sasuke. Would he still try to look? Yes, But he wouldn't go as far as just leaving the village itself.

I don't know where you get that revenge is a bad thing. The only talk of revenge was between Kakashi and Sasuke and how he would have nothing if he obtained it, not how it was wrong. Actually, It has more to do with the reason people hate Sasuke, Because all he what's is revenge. And yet, We have the same thing with Shikamaru going off to get revenge. So while it's wrong for Sasuke to go off for revenge, It's ok for Shikamaru to do it. Because apparently it's one thing to go after the guy who killed your family but it's another thing to go after the guy who killed your teacher.

Asuma and Sandaime Hokage say hi The Third death was during Part 1, Before the downhillness. As for Asuma, That was just an excuse to have Shikamaru suddenly mature. The same for Jiraiya, In order to have Naruto be mature.

I don't know where you get power levels. There was no mention of power levels in this series. This is not DBZ. None of the villains were made into idiots. Just because someone is weak doesn't mean that they can't beat anyone stronger than them. After all it is brain over brawn. So you're telling me it makes sense to you that Konohamaru could take down Naruka Pain when three other and stronger ninjas got their butts handed to them? You're telling me it makes sense that Shikamaru can take out Hiden when a few days ago he could barely hold him? You're telling me that it makes sense that instead of being cautious and using his long range moves, Kakuzu stood around while Naruto try to hit him? You're telling me you don't see how everything has come down to only three fighters, Making any actions by other characters pointless?

Akatsuki was suppose to be the strongest of the strong. Remember in Part 1, How Ororchimaru was a god compared to everyone else. Even Kakashi wasn't a match for him. Then we learn that there was a group with nine others just as strong! But come three years later, And we got them being bumped off like monsters of the week. Because while they are apparently too much for any jounin and Anbu, Three 16 years olds can handle them easily.

This makes no sense. The elemental system was always there and goes with their real world counterparts. Wind makes fire stronger = if you fan a flame it gets bigger. The elemental system wasn't add until later. And it was mostly added to give Sasuke an reason to beat Deidara, Because if you hadn't notice, That was really the only time it was used. It also made Kakashi seem like an idiot, Since he risk his life to used his MS to teleport the blast instead of just neutralizing it with his Chidori.

Also, When first introduced, Chidori was not an raiton. It was pure chakra. This was stated by Kakashi and confirmed by Gai. Kishi reconning it meant that those two were wrong.

How is he obsessed with the Uchiha? He was closing a big plothole in the story. Where does it state that the Jinchuuriki are the basis of Part 2? Showing every Jinchuuriki, their strengths, their weaknesses, and every nook and cranny would be very long and boring. First off, How would seeing the Jinchuuriki battle be boring? And what plothole did he close? The one about Itachi or the one about the Kyuubi? Because both of those could have (And were) closed off in one chapter. Anyway, The bases for Part 2 was that Akatsuki was beginning to make their move and gather up the Jinchuuriki. So naturally, You would expect that the Jinchuuiki would be the main focus, Right? Instead Kishi only gives us two battles, skips over 3 of the others, And ignores 4 of them. All to reveal what, That the powerful Akatsuki group that was lead by the revered Rinnegan, Is actually nothing more then the plaything of an Uchiha. The whole organization is nothing but a tool of revenge for Madara because he couldn't be Hokage. The whole plot of the story has become centered around the Uchihas and Konoha. Everything major that has happen in the Narutoverse has either been connected to an Uchiha or the result of something they did.

The series is not over yet. The other information will more than likely be revealed in some sort of plot twist. No it most likely will not. Like with the past and abilities of Hiden and Kakuzu, Kishi now has no reason to reveal anything more of the Rinnegan, The Rikudou Sannin, Ororchimaru's past, Deidara's abilities, The other Jinchuuriki, Or Kumogakure except in the Databook.

Tell me where there is rushing. Give me one good example. Kakuzu and Yamato is one. Kakuzu was the kind of person to speak his mind yet he didn't mention anything concerning Yamato using the same Mokuton as the First. Naruto didn't even try to use anything else on Kakuzu. It could have been epic and instead all we got was that. Kakashi and Sasori is another. Chiyo attacks Kakashi because she thought he was his father who had killed her son, Yet Sasori makes no mention of Kakashi and his father, Even those this was the reason he became how he was. Sasuke and Itachi were another. The most expected fight and they spend half the time talking. And when we finally get to the real fight, It's just a contest to see who has the bigger technique.

No, it did not make it pointless. Naruto had a decision in fighting Pain. He did not have to say yes. He is still in control of his destiny. All it said was that Naruto would bring peace to the world. It did not say how he would go about it, or how long it would take.
Right, Because Naruto being destined to bring peace would mean he could lose and die without it being achieved. Yeah, I guess that means Madara could still win and take over the world or whatever the hell he's planning to do. The moment that Naruto became destined meant that he couldn't lose. It also meant that the villain plans would never be completed.

We didn't get anything about world peace until recently. That is not what Part 2 is all about. That is your major argument for everything. "Oh now it's about world peace. That is bullspit." Sing a new song would ya'? Exactly! This world peace crap didn't appear until recently and has nearly taken over the story.

Also, I don't use that as a major argument for everything. I don't even remember talking about it until the last post, Although I could be wrong.

Is Itachi not a complex character? I thought he was evil right up until Madara told us the truth. Is Sasuke not complex? Whose side is he on exactly? What is good and what is bad? These are nothing but perspectives. You are not one to decide who or what is bad or good and neither am I or anyone else. Itachi may be complex for you, But me and a heck of a lot of readers saw it coming. Heck, More then half of the fanfictions written about him long before this have him being a secret good guy. As for Sasuke, He hasn't killed anyone yet and he has a trouble past, Which makes him a good guy. Unfortunately, As long as you had a trouble past and was trying to do the right thing, You can't be evil, No matter what you do. This is an proven example in the Narutoverse. That's why I don't have high hopes for Madara.

Did we not know that Naruto was going to beat Gaara? Or did you think Gaara was going to kill Naruto and that would be the end of the series then and there? What about Neji and Naruto? Was Naruto just going to lose and Neji keep his pompous attitude? Oh, Don't get me wrong. The fights in Part 1 were excellent. It wasn't until after the Rescue Gaara arc that the fights began to become predictable.

How do you know Naruto is going to bring world peace? How do you know he won't die trying? Exactly how would suggesting world peace cause an economy to crash in the Naruto world? And there is still blood. Remember when Pain stabbed Hinata? So you believe that after all the stuff we just when through with Nagato and prophecies, Naruto will fail? As for the economy crashing, The ninja villages are pay by the countries to be it's military. No wars means no military is need, Thus no ninja villages. The ninjas are also paid to kill others, But peace would end that. Now you have thousands of people out of work.

Apparently you've never met Itachi. I have and he hates Kishi too. What Itachi did wasn't for the best of the village because he left Sasuke alive. He also apparently never revealed that Madara was still alive nor did he try to kill Ororchimaru when he had the chance. That's three threats to the village that Itachi could have dealt with but didn't. Instead he spend his time playing mind games with Sasuke, Which only served the purpose of driving Sasuke straight to Ororchimaru.

Not everyone wanted peace. Just Jiraiya, Naruto, and Pain. That's three people in an entire universe. Danzo is a villain because he will do anything he needs to do to get power. He killed an innocent creature so Naruto would not come back and attempt to save the village. Don't say he did it to keep Naruto away from Akatsuki because Danzo said himself, "Now the Nine tailed fox is out of the way." Check chapter 421 page 17. He also didn't allow his group to help with defending Konoha. Will they have gotten killed? Most likely, but every bit of help counts. Except that the way things are going, It's implying that that's what everyone (Or nearly everyone) wants.

Danzo hasn't done “anything he needs to”. He didn't kill to be Hokage. He didn't plan a coup. All he did was wait. As for the keeping Naruto away, Doesn't him calling Nariuto “The kyuubi” show that he was thinking of Naruto as a jinchuuriki, Nor a person? As for him hiding, That hardly makes him a villain moreso then a coward.

If you think Kishi forgot about the world he created and don't like it then there is a simple solution; stop reading the series. I'm tired of coming here after every chapter is released and seeing you complain about how Kishi did this, Kishi forgot that, Kishi is obsessed with this, and Kishi everythin. We are here to discuss Naruto Post Timeskip, not whine about what the author does. And it seems like you're the only one who feels that way or the only one who comes to this thread to complain about the author instead of discuss the series. Keep the complaints and whining to yourself. You know, You don't have to read what I write. This is a forum, Which means people will complain at times. Yes, I do complain about things a little much but that's because I love the Naruto series. Do you think I would care about the state of the story if I didn't? Do you think I would spend the time to figure it out and understand it if I didn't like reading it? But I think I do a good job of explaining why exactly I think what I do. Yes, Kishi pisses me off, Especially when you compare him to the likes of Oda and Arakawa Hiromu , But I still read cause I like it and want to see how it ends.

Kamex
12th June 2009, 12:57 AM
Some people speculate that Zabuza's failed coup happened when Madara was Mizukage. It is a possibility, I mean his is one of the strongest Uchiha to ever live.
Yeah, I thought about that. It would be interesting to see where this puts Kisame and Zabuza's relationship with eachother and the rest of the Mist Swordsmen during those times, and of course how Madara fits into the whole equation.

Also, Explain to me the reason that Danzo's a villain besides Kishi needing for him to be one. He has hardly done that horrible things compared to say Itachi and Gaara. He hasn't kill or even attack anyone.
You keep forgetting Kosuke. I mean the significance of all the toad summons' lives seem to lie somewhere between humans and real animals, if they're not as sacred as human lives themselves. I'm not saying you can't find a good reason for his doing it (I can't, though), I'm just saying he has killed someone in the manga in front of our very eyes (it was pretty graphic, too).

Shadow Lucario
12th June 2009, 1:40 AM
I submit to you. You have actually brought me over to your side. There is no sarcasm in this post. Maybe Danzo will be a good Hokage, maybe not, but I am going to find out.

It also made Kakashi seem like an idiot, Since he risk his life to used his MS to teleport the blast instead of just neutralizing it with his Chidori.

Wasn't he trapped in rubble? Would be kinda hard if you couldn't move.

Also, When first introduced, Chidori was not an raiton. It was pure chakra. This was stated by Kakashi and confirmed by Gai. Kishi reconning it meant that those two were wrong.

Wasn't Gai the only one to talk about Chidori? I think the Raiton element was made up as Kishi was going along as it was evident that the other elements were there. Katon is a prime example. The Chidori does look like lightning so maybe it wasn't made up on the fly.

Oh, Don't get me wrong. The fights in Part 1 were excellent. It wasn't until after the Rescue Gaara arc that the fights began to become predictable.

I have and he hates Kishi too.

I am so sigging this XP

Danzo hasn't done “anything he needs to”. He didn't kill to be Hokage.

You forget about Kousuke. He was brutally stabbed.

You know, You don't have to read what I write. This is a forum, Which means people will complain at times.

Yes, but your complaining keeps me interested :P

Yes, Kishi pisses me off, Especially when you compare him to the likes of Oda and Arakawa Hiromu , But I still read cause I like it and want to see how it ends.

I have no idea who those people are, but I also like Gosho Aoyama.

Kamex
12th June 2009, 2:12 AM
All to reveal what, That the powerful Akatsuki group that was lead by the revered Rinnegan, Is actually nothing more then the plaything of an Uchiha. The whole organization is nothing but a tool of revenge for Madara because he couldn't be Hokage.
More evidence that Danzo may be Madara. :)

Yes, Kishi pisses me off, Especially when you compare him to the likes of Oda and Arakawa Hiromu , But I still read cause I like it and want to see how it ends.

I have no idea who those people are
Best known as makers of the One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist manga, respectively.

Shadow Lucario
12th June 2009, 2:35 AM
Best known as makers of the One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist manga, respectively.

One Piece is pretty good too, but there are some aspects of it that I don't like.

Anyone else feel like that Omoi is going to like seeing Tsunade, even if she is in a coma?

TsukiMirage
12th June 2009, 2:40 AM
I submit to you. You have actually brought me over to your side. There is no sarcasm in this post. Maybe Danzo will be a good Hokage, maybe not, but I am going to find out. Alright.

Danzo will be. And don't get me wrong. I know that even though Danzo would be the best for Konoha, He won't be there for long. Which is why I'm gonna salver these next few chapters.

Wasn't he trapped in rubble? Would be kinda hard if you couldn't move. I was referring to after they had rescued Gaara from Deidara. Deidara used his exploding clone, Causing Naruto and co to run before Kakashi used his MS to teleport it.

Wasn't Gai the only one to talk about Chidori? I think the Raiton element was made up as Kishi was going along as it was evident that the other elements were there. Katon is a prime example. The Chidori does look like lightning so maybe it wasn't made up on the fly. Well, Kakashi mention it to Sakura and then Gai stated how the chakra was visible, Which wouldn't make sense to note unless elemental jutsus are invisible,Which would be dumb.

I am so sigging this XP Itachi wishes you well.

You forget about Kousuke. He was brutally stabbed. What is it with people and this frog. It's freaky how people hold to this point (Not you but a friend of my). Yes, It was a sad and horrible thing to do, But is that worst then some of the actions of other ninjas who got reformed. Actually, I do want to see the results of this action.

Yes, but your complaining keeps me interested :P Probably because we have to wait a week with nothing else to do.

I have no idea who those people are, but I also like Gosho Aoyama. As Kamex stated, Oda writes One Piece and Arakawa Hiromu writes Fullmetal Alchemist.

More evidence that Danzo may be Madara. :) The sad part is I could see that happening. Although the idea could work as long as he doesn't actually need the Bijuu.

Anyway, There's an idea going around that Madara might be off to get some of the other Seven Swordsman and have them join Akatsuki. Personally, I would love this idea. I long to see what they can do.

Shadow Lucario
12th June 2009, 2:44 AM
Anyway, There's an idea going around that Madara might be off to get some of the other Seven Swordsman and have them join Akatsuki. Personally, I would love this idea. I long to see what they can do.

Maybe he gets the other four. If so I wonder how they are going to react when they meet Kisame. Weren't the Seven Swordsmen supposed to have giant swords? If so, what was with that guy with the two little lightning rods? I think his name was Raiga or something.

Kamex
12th June 2009, 2:55 AM
That would definitely be very interesting, but I'm skeptical about whether it would make sense that the other swordsmen would be as skillful as Kisame. One way or another he turned out to be Akatsuki material (not just his defection from Mist, but his ninja ability). I sort of thought he was an outlier being that tough, and the others were talented but not as much as he was. But I guess I wouldn't know.

Anyway, a couple other things I'm wondering about the Mist Swordsmen: would Kishi accept Raiga as one of them, even though he was created for a few anime filler episodes, and how many of the others are as messed up and rebellious as Zabuza and Kisame?

Yeah, the Village Hidden in the "Bloody" Mist was pretty vicious in the past (remember the old Ninja Academy Graduation Exams?), so I can see it being connected to the ultimate villain of the series.

HoennMaster
12th June 2009, 9:22 AM

It really wouldn't make sense since The Seven Swordsman were supported by one of the Mizukages, which is obviously Madara.

Boring chapter, just another I'll get Sasuke back chapter mostly. Although it looks like the Kage summit might still happen which would be good. I just hope that Tsunade wakes up and reclaims her title.

Shadow Lucario
12th June 2009, 11:12 AM
Not even Hokage for five minutes and he says, "Go ahead and kill Sasuke if you want." I would love to see someone try to kill him. I want to see Sasuke mop the floor with them

TsukiMirage
12th June 2009, 12:15 PM
That would definitely be very interesting, but I'm skeptical about whether it would make sense that the other swordsmen would be as skillful as Kisame. One way or another he turned out to be Akatsuki material (not just his defection from Mist, but his ninja ability). I sort of thought he was an outlier being that tough, and the others were talented but not as much as he was. But I guess I wouldn't know.

Anyway, a couple other things I'm wondering about the Mist Swordsmen: would Kishi accept Raiga as one of them, even though he was created for a few anime filler episodes, and how many of the others are as messed up and rebellious as Zabuza and Kisame?

Yeah, the Village Hidden in the "Bloody" Mist was pretty vicious in the past (remember the old Ninja Academy Graduation Exams?), so I can see it being connected to the ultimate villain of the series. Well, To be fair we have only seen two of them in the manga, And while Zabuza was some what weak, He could have been the black sheep. I believe that they were suppose to be the elite of the Kiri nijas, So I can see them being strong, Although storywise, Madara doesn't need them to be strong as they are just placeholders.

As for Raiga, Kishi can always have the anime team say that he wasn't an original member like Zabuza and Kisame, But only a replacement for another gut.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
12th June 2009, 2:29 PM
Trust Danzo's first action as hokage to be 'let's kill Sasuke' xD

Well, it's evident that Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura don't like Danzo being Hokage xD

uber gon
12th June 2009, 4:35 PM
Trust Danzo's first action as hokage to be 'let's kill Sasuke' xD

Well, it's evident that Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura don't like Danzo being Hokage xD

I doubt anyone will like Danzo as Hokage.

Heh looks like Yamato will be VERY tired once the village is reconstructed. He'll probably have to rest just as long as Kakashi.

MidnightMelody
12th June 2009, 5:11 PM
Kakashi recovred fast!
Inari and Tazuna! YEAH!!!! WOOT!
Danzo is in his 70s and he wants too be the leader huh? Anime version of John Mccain?????

uber gon
12th June 2009, 8:39 PM
Danzo is in his 70s and he wants too be the leader huh? Anime version of John Mccain?????

I think of him as a less potentially psychotic Norman Osbourne.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th June 2009, 11:27 PM
I doubt anyone will like Danzo as Hokage.

Heh looks like Yamato will be VERY tired once the village is reconstructed. He'll probably have to rest just as long as Kakashi.

Danzou like Danzou as hokage.

Horoika1
13th June 2009, 12:38 AM
Kakashi recovred fast!
Inari and Tazuna! YEAH!!!! WOOT!

LOL! That made me laugh! ROFLOL!

Shadow Lucario
13th June 2009, 1:14 AM
At least we got to see a little of Sasuke in the last chapter. Maybe more of him next chapter. I hope so. I want to see what Omoi and his team can do

Haxon22
13th June 2009, 1:32 AM
Can't wait to see the next chapter. Naruto is going to be ******!

TsukiMirage
13th June 2009, 3:37 AM
Not even Hokage for five minutes and he says, "Go ahead and kill Sasuke if you want." I would love to see someone try to kill him. I want to see Sasuke mop the floor with them Not to get into the Danzo is a good Hokage thing again, But it's a good decision.

Sasuke is a missingnin an that what's happens to them. They get hunted down and kill. Look at it from his pint of view: Sasuke abandon the village to side with it's biggest threat, The guy who killed their beloved leader, Try to kill other Konoha ninjas on two different occasions, Join sides with a known terrorist organization and assaulted and kidnapped a ninja from an ally village.

Besides the fact that the order should have been given before now, If Danzo didn't issue it, What would Kumo think of that. Konoha not going after a known criminal wouldn't look very good. It could be that Kumo would think that Konoha secretly order Sasuke's actions or even that Konoha is behind Akatsuki's actions. The fact that they have the only Jinchuuriki left won't help the issue either.

Don't get me wrong, Sasuke is one of my favorite characters, But even still the order was necessary. The time of people (As in Tsunade) letting Naruto live in a fantasy world is over. He needs to see how the world really works.

Also, I have to say Kishi is really trying too hard to make Danzo seem like a villain. I mean, I expected Naruto and maybe Sakura to dislike the order, But I had hoped that the other ninjas like Kakashi and Kiba would understand. But suddenly an order to kill a missingnin is wrong?

HoennMaster
13th June 2009, 5:34 AM
I really wouldn't count Orochimaru as the villages biggest threat. The Akatsuki has done more damage then he ever did.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2009, 5:41 AM
Orochimaru has by far killed more Konoha ninjas then anyone (That stayed dead). Orochimaru has also a longer history of being violent towards Konoha and I wouldn't count our little Nagato incident since it's was basically reversed.

HoennMaster
13th June 2009, 6:34 AM
The point is that they had more of a struggle with Akatsuki then Orochimaru.

uber gon
13th June 2009, 6:46 AM
Also, I have to say Kishi is really trying too hard to make Danzo seem like a villain. I mean, I expected Naruto and maybe Sakura to dislike the order, But I had hoped that the other ninjas like Kakashi and Kiba would understand. But suddenly an order to kill a missingnin is wrong?

Well Kakashi was Sasuke's teacher, and I suppose Kiba probably was in shock about actually killing someone who was his classmate.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2009, 6:50 AM
The point is that they had more of a struggle with Akatsuki then Orochimaru. Not until recently. Orochimaru wanted the complete destruction of Konoha itself, While Akatsuki wasn't focus on one village. Akatsuki is a threat to the world itself, But Orochimaru was the personal threat to Konoha.

And what do you mean more of a struggle? Orochimaru lasted longer against any Konoha ninjas then any member of Akatsuki so far. He has also done much more lasting damage and had a greater psychological impact.

HoennMaster
13th June 2009, 7:07 AM
And yet the people in the village act like the only thing he did was the battle with the 3rd Hokage.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2009, 7:36 AM
And yet the people in the village act like the only thing he did was the battle with the 3rd Hokage. Yeah, It's quite strange. Considering the sheer number of babies he killed, I still think he's the most terrifying villain.

Well Kakashi was Sasuke's teacher, and I suppose Kiba probably was in shock about actually killing someone who was his classmate. It's still weird. After all that has happen, And with what's at state, They should be more concern with the bigger picture.

Anyway, I hope next chapter Naruto tries to confront Danzo and Danzo reveals that Sasuke is apart of Akatsuki.

HoennMaster
13th June 2009, 8:04 AM
Babies? Now that is something I don't remember.

Shadow Lucario
13th June 2009, 8:07 AM
Orochimaru was number one in Konoha's Bingo Book, but I wouldn't call him their biggest threat. Right now Sasuke is their biggest threat. I wasn't saying it was wrong to issue the order it's just that I doubt anyone will be able to actually take him. Sasuke is also one of my favorite characters and he is obviously one of the strongest living Shinobi right now. I don't think they mean killing Missing Nins is wrong. It's just the fact that the Missing Nin people are going to try to kill was one of their friends.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2009, 10:45 AM
Babies? Now that is something I don't remember. Remember that Orochimaru inserted the cells of the First Hokage into 60 babies. All but one died (Yamato).

Orochimaru was number one in Konoha's Bingo Book, but I wouldn't call him their biggest threat. Right now Sasuke is their biggest threat. I wasn't saying it was wrong to issue the order it's just that I doubt anyone will be able to actually take him. Sasuke is also one of my favorite characters and he is obviously one of the strongest living Shinobi right now. I don't think they mean killing Missing Nins is wrong. It's just the fact that the Missing Nin people are going to try to kill was one of their friends. Oh I agree, There's no way Sasuke will get beat. At least no logical way. In all honest opinion, Aside from his desire of revenge, Sasuke is about as prefect as a ninja could be. But of course Naruto will pull something unbelievable out his behind and win.

Well, After all is said, Tsunade should have issued this order as soon as Shikamaru's team had fail. But for some dumb reason she didn't. So now we get to Danzo, Which of course since he's order the death, He's obvious has to be the villain. And in all actuality, An order to kill doesn't mean that they can't bring him back alive.

GrizzlyB
13th June 2009, 1:39 PM
Orochimaru was number one in Konoha's Bingo Book, but I wouldn't call him their biggest threat. Right now Sasuke is their biggest threat. I wasn't saying it was wrong to issue the order it's just that I doubt anyone will be able to actually take him. Sasuke is also one of my favorite characters and he is obviously one of the strongest living Shinobi right now. I don't think they mean killing Missing Nins is wrong. It's just the fact that the Missing Nin people are going to try to kill was one of their friends.

Oh I agree, There's no way Sasuke will get beat. At least no logical way. In all honest opinion, Aside from his desire of revenge, Sasuke is about as prefect as a ninja could be. But of course Naruto will pull something unbelievable out his behind and win.

Am I missing something here? How exactly is it that Sasuke is so strong that no one could technically beat him? I mean, did he or did he not get his *** handed to him on a silver platter in his last fight against Killer Bee (I think it was his last one, anyway)? With his entire team backing him up? Sorry if I'm misinformed, but I just don't see it.

Should be an interesting confrontation when it happens though, with the mentions of how differently he and Naruto treated their respective revenges, along with his threat to kill those close to people who reject his lifestyle, and with the whole of Team 7 being brought into the picture again.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th June 2009, 3:18 PM
I really wouldn't count Orochimaru as the villages biggest threat. The Akatsuki has done more damage then he ever did.

Yeah, but you know what, Naruto defeated Pain, but I doubt Naruto would have ever defeated Orochimaru.

Dragon Houou
13th June 2009, 3:41 PM
Am I missing something here? How exactly is it that Sasuke is so strong that no one could technically beat him? I mean, did he or did he not get his *** handed to him on a silver platter in his last fight against Killer Bee (I think it was his last one, anyway)? With his entire team backing him up? Sorry if I'm misinformed, but I just don't see it.

Should be an interesting confrontation when it happens though, with the mentions of how differently he and Naruto treated their respective revenges, along with his threat to kill those close to people who reject his lifestyle, and with the whole of Team 7 being brought into the picture again.

Exactly. Sasuke isn't even that strong. When he fought deidara, he could have gotten killed if he didn't do any quick thinking and if Itachi was serious he could've killed sasuke easily. Also as you mentioned Killer Bee, he was literally beating sasuke to a pulp. If he didn't use Amaterasu him including his whole squad could have been killed.

I agree that sasuke is strong but he shouldn't be exagerrated so much.

Shadow Lucario
13th June 2009, 4:13 PM
Exactly. Sasuke isn't even that strong. When he fought deidara, he could have gotten killed if he didn't do any quick thinking and if Itachi was serious he could've killed sasuke easily. Also as you mentioned Killer Bee, he was literally beating sasuke to a pulp. If he didn't use Amaterasu him including his whole squad could have been killed.

I agree that sasuke is strong but he shouldn't be exagerrated so much.

Against Kirabi, Sasuke had to hold back. If he killed Kirabi then Hachibi would have died and it would ruin Akatsuki's plans.

Sasuke countered all of Deidara's moves so he was pretty much stronger than him. Deidara trained his left eye to counter Sharingan and Sasuke still trapped him in his Genjutsu. Not only that, but he escaped Deidara's final attack.

I believe Itachi was very serious in their fight. If he wasn't going to be serious then he could have let Sasuke kill him in Part 1. Sasuke was able to see through all of Itachi's Genjutsu and come up with a counter. He also lured Itachi outside and used Itachi's Jutsu, along with one of his, to produce his final attack.

There is no one in Konoha at the moment that can stand up to Sasuke. The only one with a chance is Naruto and he clearly stated he will not kill Sasuke. Sasuke on the other hand would have no problem killing Naruto.

Dragon Houou
13th June 2009, 4:46 PM
Against Kirabi, Sasuke had to hold back. If he killed Kirabi then Hachibi would have died and it would ruin Akatsuki's plans.

Sasuke countered all of Deidara's moves so he was pretty much stronger than him. Deidara trained his left eye to counter Sharingan and Sasuke still trapped him in his Genjutsu. Not only that, but he escaped Deidara's final attack.

I believe Itachi was very serious in their fight. If he wasn't going to be serious then he could have let Sasuke kill him in Part 1. Sasuke was able to see through all of Itachi's Genjutsu and come up with a counter. He also lured Itachi outside and used Itachi's Jutsu, along with one of his, to produce his final attack.

I pretty much agree on what you said about him fighting Kirabi but on Deidara the only way he was able to escape the final attack was using manda as a scape goat. Like I said, it was quick thinking. Picture if he didn't have manda, how would he then be able to escape deidara's suicide attack? Also Itachi wasn't serious in his fight, he let sasuke win. Even countering most of Itachi's jutsus, he still wasn't able to counter one and that was susanoo(sorry if I spelled wrong). Even Madara stated that if Itachi had been serious sasuke wouldn't have made it.

Blaziryu
13th June 2009, 5:56 PM
Man, I want Naruto to Rasengan Danzo right in the chest so bad. That old fart will just cause more destruction if he remains as Hokage. It was good seeing Inari & Tazuna again.

GrizzlyB
13th June 2009, 5:56 PM
Yeah, but you know what, Naruto defeated Pain, but I doubt Naruto would have ever defeated Orochimaru.

Sasuke didn't really, either. He struck Orochimaru when he was at his weakest, and even admitted to that being the case later. And he was only able to escape having his body taken because the Sharingan could.

There is no one in Konoha at the moment that can stand up to Sasuke. The only one with a chance is Naruto and he clearly stated he will not kill Sasuke. Sasuke on the other hand would have no problem killing Naruto.

Sasuke might've been holding back against Killerbee at first, but a little ways into their fight, Suigetsu said that they had to fight to kill in order to capture him. Plus, holding back for capture doesn't mean he needs to let himself get beat so badly. And that was seriously badly.

Deidara, on the other hand, was more equal to Sasuke, but I think he was still stronger. Sure, he had his genjutsu-proof eye, but Sasuke had both the elemental advantage plus the entire repertoire of the Sharingan (neither of which he really got on his own merit, mind). And in the end, he wouldn't have been able to kill Deidara even if he wanted to, and he only died because of his little suicide fit. And Sasuke only survived using Manda thanks to Orochimaru's power within him, to boot.

As for Itachi, like Dragon Houou said, both Zetsu and Madara explicitly pointed out that Itachi was holding back. He completely orchestrated the result of that fight. Also, I think it's worth pointing out that presumably the only reason Sasuke and his team were able to "capture" Killerbee at all was thanks to Itachi granting Sasuke the Mangekyo and his Amaterasu (though I'm of the opinion that Killerbee could've still killed them, but instead opted to escape and go sing somewhere, or whatever it is he's out doing).

Still, even though I think Naruto would win all-out against Sasuke as they are now (not to mention the main character factor), their confrontation should still be interesting, because it seems like it's getting set up for Sasuke to target Sakura and Kakashi, and maybe even more people close to Naruto.

Shadow Lucario
13th June 2009, 6:40 PM
And Sasuke only survived using Manda thanks to Orochimaru's power within him, to boot.

The only reason Naruto survived the entire series was because of the Kyubi.

As for Itachi, like Dragon Houou said, both Zetsu and Madara explicitly pointed out that Itachi was holding back. He completely orchestrated the result of that fight.

Did I say he wasn't holding back? I think not. I believe I said Itachi was serious, which he was.

Also, I think it's worth pointing out that presumably the only reason Sasuke and his team were able to "capture" Killerbee at all was thanks to Itachi granting Sasuke the Mangekyo and his Amaterasu (though I'm of the opinion that Killerbee could've still killed them, but instead opted to escape and go sing somewhere, or whatever it is he's out doing).

Itachi didn't give Sasuke the Mangekyou. Sasuke obtained the Mangekyou by seeing Itachi die. Amaterasu was just bundled with it. Even if Kirabi kept fighting Sasuke could have used Amaterasu on him again. The end result would be the same.

Still, even though I think Naruto would win all-out against Sasuke as they are now (not to mention the main character factor), their confrontation should still be interesting, because it seems like it's getting set up for Sasuke to target Sakura and Kakashi, and maybe even more people close to Naruto.

I would have to disagree with you on that. Let's take their strongest Jutsus into consideration. Naruto has the RasenShuriken while Sasuke has Kirin. If you get hit by both then you will die no matter what. Thing is the Kirin will hit you, 100% guarenteed. Not only that, but it requires no Chakra as it uses real lightning. On top of that Sasuke possesses Sharingan which is a very useful tool. The only way Naruto can stand up to Sasuke is to go into Sage Mode and to do that one has to be still for a certain amount of time. I highly doubt Sasuke would let that happen.

Dragon Houou
13th June 2009, 7:29 PM

The same could be said about sasuke and his sharigan + the cursed seal. Also I wouldn't say "the entire series."

I believe I said Itachi was serious, which he was.

Itachi wasn't serious.

Itachi didn't give Sasuke the Mangekyou. Sasuke obtained the Mangekyou by seeing Itachi die. Amaterasu was just bundled with it. Even if Kirabi kept fighting Sasuke could have used Amaterasu on him again. The end result would be the same.

Amaterasu wasn't bundled with it. Itachi transferred all of his techniques to sasuke before he died. You could say that the only reason that sasuke even has a mangekyo sharigan is because of itachi. Also constantly using Amaterasu in the state that sasuke was in could have been disastrous I'm guessing.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2009, 8:51 PM
Before I begin, The reason Sasuke is unbeatable now is because he now possesses MS, Which he gained after "killing" Itachi. So it really doesn't matter how he has battle before now. But still...

Sasuke didn't really, either. He struck Orochimaru when he was at his weakest, and even admitted to that being the case later. And he was only able to escape having his body taken because the Sharingan could. So unless both ninjas fight at full strength, It doesn't count as a win? Well, Then Naruto has zero Part 2 wins.

And what does Sasuke using is Sharingan have to do with it. The Sharingan is his best ninja tool, So of course he would use it. Are you saying that Naruto didn't really beat Nagato since he used Sage Mode and the Kyuubi?

Sasuke might've been holding back against Killerbee at first, but a little ways into their fight, Suigetsu said that they had to fight to kill in order to capture him. Plus, holding back for capture doesn't mean he needs to let himself get beat so badly. And that was seriously badly. First off, Orochimaru and Kirabi aren't in the same leagues. Sasuke still couldn't kill Kirabi, Even if the battle got hard. Otherwise Sasuke could have ended it with Kirin.

Deidara, on the other hand, was more equal to Sasuke, but I think he was still stronger. Sure, he had his genjutsu-proof eye, but Sasuke had both the elemental advantage plus the entire repertoire of the Sharingan (neither of which he really got on his own merit, mind). And in the end, he wouldn't have been able to kill Deidara even if he wanted to, and he only died because of his little suicide fit. And Sasuke only survived using Manda thanks to Orochimaru's power within him, to boot. Sasuke wasn't trying to kill Deidara. He wanted him alive so he could question him about Itachi. Even when Sasuke stab Deidara with his Chidori, It was to a non-fatal spot. Excuse me, But did Sasuke not state that even if his plan didn't work, He had another plan to use. To me that was Sasuke being prepared for anything Deidara could do. The only reason Deidara suicided was because he know he couldn't beat Sasuke.

And as for Sasuke using Orochimaru's chakra, That probably was the idea behind Sasuke keeping Orochimaru inside him.

As for Itachi, like Dragon Houou said, both Zetsu and Madara explicitly pointed out that Itachi was holding back. He completely orchestrated the result of that fight. Also, I think it's worth pointing out that presumably the only reason Sasuke and his team were able to "capture" Killerbee at all was thanks to Itachi granting Sasuke the Mangekyo and his Amaterasu (though I'm of the opinion that Killerbee could've still killed them, but instead opted to escape and go sing somewhere, or whatever it is he's out doing). Itachi wasn't fighting to kill, But he wasn't going all easy either. Itachi needed to push Sasuke to the edge in order to empty Sasuke of his chakra and bring Orochimaru out.

Sasuke has his own MS jutsus along with his own Amaterasu. Itachi's Amaterasu was/is only usable against Madara when he shows his face. That was stated in the manga.

Still, even though I think Naruto would win all-out against Sasuke as they are now (not to mention the main character factor), their confrontation should still be interesting, because it seems like it's getting set up for Sasuke to target Sakura and Kakashi, and maybe even more people close to Naruto. Of course Naruto would win, He's the main character and Kishi has given him things (Sage Mode, Itachi's gift) in order to make them equal. But Naruto won't beat Sasuke in battle. It's gonna end like with Nagato, With Naruto convincing Sasuke to become good again.

The same could be said about sasuke and his sharigan + the cursed seal. Also I wouldn't say "the entire series." Actually, It's not the same. The Kyuubi gives Naruto healing, Even from the verge of death, While Sasuke has nothing like that.

Itachi wasn't serious. Itachi was serious, Otherwise, Why would he use Susanoo that shorten his own life. There was no point in him dying if Sasuke wasn't strong enough to defend against Madara.

Amaterasu wasn't bundled with it. Itachi transferred all of his techniques to sasuke before he died. You could say that the only reason that sasuke even has a mangekyo sharigan is because of itachi. Also constantly using Amaterasu in the state that sasuke was in could have been disastrous I'm guessing. Itachi only transferred Amaterasu. Sasuke gained his own MS techniques, Including his own Amaterasu.

Sasuke still has plenty of time to use Amaterasu and his other MS techniques. He was only effected because it was the first time using his MS and had uses several techniques on his first run.

MarshtompMan
13th June 2009, 8:57 PM

The only reason Sasuke survived the whole series is because of the Sharingan.

And the only reason Sasuke is in this manga is so Naruto will have something to fight for.
Sasuke = Plot device to move the story along.
Naruto = Main character.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2009, 9:00 PM
The only reason Sasuke survived the whole series is because of the Sharingan.

And the only reason Sasuke is in this manga is so Naruto will have something to fight for.
Sasuke = Plot device to move the story along.
Naruto = Main character. Like I said before, It's not the same thing. The Sharingan doesn't heal Sasuke or give him more chakra. And it doesn't take over if Sasuke's on the verge of losing.

As for the second point, So?

uber gon
13th June 2009, 9:10 PM
Anyway, I hope next chapter Naruto tries to confront Danzo and Danzo reveals that Sasuke is apart of Akatsuki.

Bet that will freak Naruto out.

HoennMaster
13th June 2009, 10:08 PM
Remember that Orochimaru inserted the cells of the First Hokage into 60 babies. All but one died (Yamato).

Aw yes that's right. I forgot that they were babies. What I find funny now is how rebuilding Konoha seems easy with Yamato around. :)

Not trying to say your wrong here, but why do you think that. Pain seems to be way stronger then Orochimaru.

Dragon Houou
13th June 2009, 10:27 PM
Before I begin, The reason Sasuke is unbeatable now is because he now possesses MS, Which he gained after "killing" Itachi. So it really doesn't matter how he has battle before now. But still...

Sasuke didn't "kill" Itachi. Also he isn't even unbeatable. Even with the MS he still had trouble against Kirabi.

First off, Orochimaru and Kirabi aren't in the same leagues. Sasuke still couldn't kill Kirabi, Even if the battle got hard. Otherwise Sasuke could have ended it with Kirin.

How would he end it with kirin when Kirabi's element is also lightning? Correct me if I am wrong but when sasuke used his chidori sword against kirabi it had no effect.

And as for Sasuke using Orochimaru's chakra, That probably was the idea behind Sasuke keeping Orochimaru inside him.

I don't think that was the case. He needed Orochimarus abilities to help him fight Itachi.

Itachi was serious, Otherwise, Why would he use Susanoo that shorten his own life. There was no point in him dying if Sasuke wasn't strong enough to defend against Madara.

Itachi wasn't serious, he let sasuke win. It was even stated in the manga by Madara. Also susanoo wasn't targeting sasuke. The only reason why he used susanoo was to get orochimaru to come out of sasuke to seal him. Other wise do you think that sasuke would have found a counter to something that was un-counterable? Also the point to him dying was so sasuke could get his revenge and therefore gain an MS at least imo.

GrizzlyB
13th June 2009, 10:32 PM

Like has already been said, it's not nearly the entire series, and Sasuke was far more reliant on the cursed seal while he had it.

Did I say he wasn't holding back? I think not. I believe I said Itachi was serious, which he was.

... what's the difference between holding back and not being serious? Either way, he wasn't looking to win the fight.

My point was, Itachi set up the entire fight so that Sasuke would obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan at the end of it. Amaterasu wasn't bundled with Sasuke's Mangekyo, Itachi actually gave it to him. And did you not notice that Sasuke's eyes were bleeding from using Amaterasu, and neither he nor any of his team were in any condition to keep fighting had Killerbee not chosen to slink off?

I would have to disagree with you on that. Let's take their strongest Jutsus into consideration. Naruto has the RasenShuriken while Sasuke has Kirin. If you get hit by both then you will die no matter what. Thing is the Kirin will hit you, 100% guarenteed. Not only that, but it requires no Chakra as it uses real lightning. On top of that Sasuke possesses Sharingan which is a very useful tool. The only way Naruto can stand up to Sasuke is to go into Sage Mode and to do that one has to be still for a certain amount of time. I highly doubt Sasuke would let that happen.

Granted, if you look at their raw power, Kirin outdoes Rasenshuriken, but if you look at the massive setup and conditionality of Kirin, it's probably inferior. Especially since Sasuke can only use it once (even if it supposedly doesn't miss, there's sure to be ways to avoid it), while Naruto can use the Rasenshuriken... well, a lot more than once. Plus, Naruto already has his method of replenishing his sage chakra without staying still, so that's moot. And given the nature of sage chakra, I could see it going up against the Sharingan extremely well (either manipulating it to confuse Sasuke if he can see it, or attacking with it if he can't. Same idea as attacking with the Fox's cloak, I guess).

So unless both ninjas fight at full strength, It doesn't count as a win? Well, Then Naruto has zero Part 2 wins.

I didn't say that, I meant it as that Sasuke couldn't have killed Orochimaru had he not attacked him in his weakest moments.

And what does Sasuke using is Sharingan have to do with it. The Sharingan is his best ninja tool, So of course he would use it. Are you saying that Naruto didn't really beat Nagato since he used Sage Mode and the Kyuubi?

It has to do with the fact that even though Orochimaru was incredibly weakened, he still managed to get his body-transfer technique off, and had it been on anyone else of Sasuke's strength except lacking the Sharingan, it would've worked.

First off, Orochimaru and Kirabi aren't in the same leagues. Sasuke still couldn't kill Kirabi, Even if the battle got hard. Otherwise Sasuke could have ended it with Kirin.

I doubt that even Kirin would kill Killerbee in his Eight-Tailed form, and I really doubt that he could set it up if Killerbee didn't want to let him. Besides, if they listened to Suigetsu, they were fighting with the intent to kill him and banking on the fact that they still wouldn't be able to, so they could take him to Madara. Which I'm sure they did.

Sasuke wasn't trying to kill Deidara. He wanted him alive so he could question him about Itachi. Even when Sasuke stab Deidara with his Chidori, It was to a non-fatal spot. Excuse me, But did Sasuke not state that even if his plan didn't work, He had another plan to use. To me that was Sasuke being prepared for anything Deidara could do. The only reason Deidara suicided was because he know he couldn't beat Sasuke.

It's not even like Sasuke got a chance to kill Deidara, since the Chidori stab wound up being on a clone, anyway. He probably didn't want Deidara alive that much anyway, since he just needed one answer and and anyone from Akatsuki would suffice. Besides, Manda was his other plan, and he did use him. And Deidara killed himself more because he was a neurotic nutjob than anything else. Sasuke was in no condition to kill him either, and so if it was just about making sure Sasuke was dead, he could've had Tobi finish him off (not with what we know now, of course, but from his vantage, it'd be perfectly plausible).

I seriously doubt he attacked Orochimaru expecting some of him to be sealed in. Plus, it's not like he had real control over it, anyway, given how he forcibly emerged against Itachi.

Itachi wasn't fighting to kill, But he wasn't going all easy either. Itachi needed to push Sasuke to the edge in order to empty Sasuke of his chakra and bring Orochimaru out.

Still makes him more powerful than Sasuke.

Sasuke has his own MS jutsus along with his own Amaterasu. Itachi's Amaterasu was/is only usable against Madara when he shows his face. That was stated in the manga.

Really? What techniques does Sasuke have? And Amaterasu initially could only be used on Madara, but he can obviously use it elsewhere, at least if the situation is desperate enough.

Of course Naruto would win, He's the main character and Kishi has given him things (Sage Mode, Itachi's gift) in order to make them equal. But Naruto won't beat Sasuke in battle. It's gonna end like with Nagato, With Naruto convincing Sasuke to become good again.

Bah, I hope not. Regardless of the outcome, they should seriously finish. Plus, I'm thinking that a lot of this latest chapter was spent reinforcing the idea that talking Sasuke out of it would be impossible.

Itachi was serious, Otherwise, Why would he use Susanoo that shorten his own life. There was no point in him dying if Sasuke wasn't strong enough to defend against Madara.

It was revealed after the fact that Itachi was dying already (presumably to his hardships and whatnot; I don't know if that is explicitly stated, though), and was prolonging his life with medicines and such. Not to mention, his plan was to come out of that fight dead, so I really don't think he'd have a qualm with a life-shortening technique. And yes, I'm sure he thought it all the way through.

Itachi only transferred Amaterasu. Sasuke gained his own MS techniques, Including his own Amaterasu.

I'm relatively certain that he only has Itachi's Amaterasu. And even if it isn't, he hardly has any degree of proficiency over it.

Sasuke still has plenty of time to use Amaterasu and his other MS techniques. He was only effected because it was the first time using his MS and had uses several techniques on his first run.

Seriously, what other techniques are there? And don't forget, he's going blind; hardly what I'd call "plenty of time". I'm sure he's not stupid enough to use the Mangekyo needlessly given that, too.

Haxon22
13th June 2009, 11:09 PM
Yes Naruto had the Kyubbi, however Sasuke has the Sharingan and the curse seal. So wat exactly are you talking about

*Srry to lazy to quote

Furthermore, Itachi could have killed Sasuke but he wasn't serious, stated by Madara

TsukiMirage
14th June 2009, 12:04 AM
Sasuke didn't "kill" Itachi. Also he is'nt even unbeatable. Even with the MS he still had trouble against Kirabi. I put the quotes around kill because I know Sasuke didn't kill Itachi directly. But Sasuke felt responsible for his death, Which led to him gaining the MS.

And again, Sasuke wasn't trying to kill Kirabi.

How would he end it with kirin when Kirabi's element is also lightning? Correct me if I am wrong but when sasuke used his chidori sword against kirabi it had no effect. Where you get Kirabi's element from? Kirabi didn't use any elements. All Kirabi did was infuse his chakra around the blade to strengthen it. That's why Sasuke couldn't cut through it. Also, Even if Kirabi had raiton, That wouldn't have negated the damage Kirin would have done.

Itachi wasn't serious, he let sasuke win. It was even stated in the manga by Madara. Also susanoo wasn't targeting sasuke. The only reason why he used susanoo was to get orochimaru to come out of sasuke to seal him. Other wise do you think that sasuke would have found a counter to something that was un-counterable? Also the point to him dying was so sasuke could get his revenge and therefore gain an MS at least imo. I think we have different ideas of serious. What I mean is Itachi was doing the best he could with his limited power. Also, Itachi had to use Susanoo to block Kirin. Yeah, In the end it was mostly for Orochimaru, But even Itachi had no other defense against something like Kirin. The whole point was to cause Sasuke enough emotional trauma, That he would awaken his MS.

Like has already been said, it's not nearly the entire series, and Sasuke was far more reliant on the cursed seal while he had it. It's been most of the series and you can't compare the too. The cursed seal doesn't grant healing or enhanced power, Only slightly more chakra.

... what's the difference between holding back and not being serious? Either way, he wasn't looking to win the fight. Holding back would be not using your strongest technique first. While true Itachi wasn't looking to win, He wasn't looking to let Sasuke off easy either.

My point was, Itachi set up the entire fight so that Sasuke would obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan at the end of it. Amaterasu wasn't bundled with Sasuke's Mangekyo, Itachi actually gave it to him. And did you not notice that Sasuke's eyes were bleeding from using Amaterasu, and neither he nor any of his team were in any condition to keep fighting had Killerbee not chosen to slink off? It was stated in the manga and databook that Itachi's Amaterasu was only of use against Madara. When it activates, Sasuke's eye appears as Itachi. When Sasuke uses his own Amaterasu, It came out of his own MS.

Itachi was able to use several MS techniques even with his eye bleeding, So I don't see why Sasuke, With a newer MS, Couldn't. Sasuke didn't feel the effects of using his MS until a long while after the battle.

Granted, if you look at their raw power, Kirin outdoes Rasenshuriken, but if you look at the massive setup and conditionality of Kirin, it's probably inferior. Especially since Sasuke can only use it once (even if it supposedly doesn't miss, there's sure to be ways to avoid it), while Naruto can use the Rasenshuriken... well, a lot more than once. Plus, Naruto already has his method of replenishing his sage chakra without staying still, so that's moot. And given the nature of sage chakra, I could see it going up against the Sharingan extremely well (either manipulating it to confuse Sasuke if he can see it, or attacking with it if he can't. Same idea as attacking with the Fox's cloak, I guess). First off, Sasuke can use Kirin without set-up as long as he has the chakra. He only set it up against Itachi because he was low. Also, It's unblockable unless you have something like Susanoo, Which Naruto doesn't. Secondary, Naruto can only use two Rasenshuriken at a time and that's only in Sage Mode. The thing about that is Naruto has to rely on his clones in order to pop into it, And unless he prepares ahead, He'll have a hard time using them against Sasuke. Thirdly, Sage Mode will probably have no effect on the Sharingan, Otherwise there would have been no point in having Itachi's gift to counter it. Also, Sage Mode is nothing like the Kyuubi cloak. It doesn't have a mind of it's own, So Sasuke can dodge it without it attacking on it's own.

I didn't say that, I meant it as that Sasuke couldn't have killed Orochimaru had he not attacked him in his weakest moments. How did you come to that conclusion? Sasuke could have very well killed Orochimaru at full health. Yes, Sasuke would have had a hard time doing it, But that doesn't mean it would be impossible.

It has to do with the fact that even though Orochimaru was incredibly weakened, he still managed to get his body-transfer technique off, and had it been on anyone else of Sasuke's strength except lacking the Sharingan, it would've worked. Sasuke not having the Sharingan would have negated the whole incident. There would have been no point if Sasuke hadn't possessed the Sharingan. I underdstand what you're saying. If it had been like Kisame or Gai, Then yeah, They wouldn't have survived. But the point was the Sharingan, So you can't just deny that as a part of it.

I doubt that even Kirin would kill Killerbee in his Eight-Tailed form, and I really doubt that he could set it up if Killerbee didn't want to let him. Besides, if they listened to Suigetsu, they were fighting with the intent to kill him and banking on the fact that they still wouldn't be able to, so they could take him to Madara. Which I'm sure they did. Why wouldn't have killed him. Amatsurasu effected him the same as it did everyone else, So Kirin striking him would have been the same way. In fact, It was because Kirabi fully transformed that would enable Sasuke to have an easier time hitting him. Kirabi wouldn't have stop Sasuke from setting it up because he wouldn't know of it. Sasuke had plenty of time in that battle to easily set it up.

I don't understand the second part, Are you saying they were trying or that they weren't?

It's not even like Sasuke got a chance to kill Deidara, since the Chidori stab wound up being on a clone, anyway. He probably didn't want Deidara alive that much anyway, since he just needed one answer and and anyone from Akatsuki would suffice. Besides, Manda was his other plan, and he did use him. And Deidara killed himself more because he was a neurotic nutjob than anything else. Sasuke was in no condition to kill him either, and so if it was just about making sure Sasuke was dead, he could've had Tobi finish him off (not with what we know now, of course, but from his vantage, it'd be perfectly plausible). Sasuke not getting a chance doesn't change the fact that he was trying to bring him down alive. Sasuke was in a rush to fine Itachi and he wasn't gonna take that chance of losing what could have been his only lead.

Sasuke stated before that if his plan of defusing the bombs didn't work, He had another plan of attack. Manda wouldn't have been much help and would have been just a bigger target. Deidara killed himself because he couldn't bare to lose to the Sharingan again. This was all about his pride and that's why he decided to use his ultimate technique to kill Sasuke. As for why Deidara didn't get help from Tobi, It could have been he knew Tobi would have been no help or it could have just been pride.

The point is, If Sasuke had used Kirin, Deidara would have had no defense against it.

I seriously doubt he attacked Orochimaru expecting some of him to be sealed in. Plus, it's not like he had real control over it, anyway, given how he forcibly emerged against Itachi. Sasuke knew what Orochimaru had been planning, So it's not impossible that Sasuke had planned for suppressing him. Anyway, Sasuke was using Orochimaru's chakra and skills while he was suppressing him. Once Itachi sealed Orochimaru, Sasuke lost those skills.

Still makes him more powerful than Sasuke. Originally yes, But by the time they battled Sasuke was better. Even Madara stated that Sasuke's Sharingan was greater then Itachi's. Sasuke was able to break out of Itachi's Tsukuyomi with nothing but willpower. And considering how sick Itachi was and how much chakra he wasted, I don't see your evidences.

Really? What techniques does Sasuke have? And Amaterasu initially could only be used on Madara, but he can obviously use it elsewhere, at least if the situation is desperate enough. So far only Amaterasu has been named, But Sasuke also appears to have used Tsukuyomi on Kirabi. The databook confirms that Sasuke has his own techniques and that Itachi's Amaterasu was/is only usable against Madara. That's why it changes Sasuke's eye into a version of Itachi's.

Bah, I hope not. Regardless of the outcome, they should seriously finish. Plus, I'm thinking that a lot of this latest chapter was spent reinforcing the idea that talking Sasuke out of it would be impossible. Sorry, But your out of luck. It's clear that Kishi is building up to Sasuke being reformed. Naruto already stated he would not kill and his intention of bring Sasuke back so that they could be Team Seven once again. With Danzo as a villain, That means Sasuke is right in wanting to kill him, Meaning that in the event that he doesn't, He'll still remain a good guy.

It was revealed after the fact that Itachi was dying already (presumably to his hardships and whatnot; I don't know if that is explicitly stated, though), and was prolonging his life with medicines and such. Not to mention, his plan was to come out of that fight dead, so I really don't think he'd have a qualm with a life-shortening technique. And yes, I'm sure he thought it all the way through. While true, Itachi also had no other defense against Kirin. Also, Itachi's plan wasn't just to die, But to remove Orochimaru and equip Sasuke with enough power to kill Madara. That's why Itachi was pushing Sasuke so much. There would have been no point in Itachi sacrificing himself unless he though that Sasuke was prepared for any future threat.

I'm relatively certain that he only has Itachi's Amaterasu. And even if it isn't, he hardly has any degree of proficiency over it. It was Sasuke's own because Sasuke was using his own MS. And what do you mean proficiency? Amaterasu burns everything in its owner's vision. And with the distance that Kirabi was at, It's to be expected that it would engulf him like that.

Seriously, what other techniques are there? And don't forget, he's going blind; hardly what I'd call "plenty of time". I'm sure he's not stupid enough to use the Mangekyo needlessly given that, too. Sasuke tried to use an genjutsu technique from his MS on Kirabi but that was broken. It's presumed that it was Tsukuyomi, Since it appeared like Itachi's, But it was never named. Sasuke isn't going blind yet. He has at least seven more years before it becomes serious. And don't forget, He can always take Itachi's eyes before then.

Shadow Lucario
14th June 2009, 12:38 AM
And don't forget, He can always take Itachi's eyes before then.

I'm actually skeptical about this because Madara offered them to him before and he denied the offer. I thought Zetsu ate him for dinner that night. Anything can happen I guess. And to the people who say, "Well Sasuke uses Sharingan and Cursed Seal." Like Tsuki said the Cursed Seal doesn't heal you and give you enormous strength when you are on the verge of death. It gives you some Chakra.

As to the Sharingan, it's just another tool. That would be like saying, "Well Shikamaru uses paper bombs." Besides, the Sharingan is only as good as the user. Even if Sasuke can see Naruto's next move, if his body is too slow to react then using the Sharingan would be pointless.

If you need an idea of Sasuke's strength listen to this. Remember in the beginning of Part 2? Sasuke invaded Naruto's subconscious and suppressed the Kyubi. Madara and Orochimaru even said that Sasuke has the potential to become much stronger than Itachi.

TsukiMirage
14th June 2009, 1:15 AM
Well, Madara is presumally saving Itachi's eyes for Sasuke to take at a later time. And Sasuke will have to take them eventually, Else he'll go blind. Sasuke still has quite a long while before he has to worry about that though.

The going theory is that either Sasuke will become jealous of Naruto's growth or Naruto will be too equal to him in their next fight, Causing Sasuke to return and take Itachi's eyes to gain EMS.

Rashdan
14th June 2009, 1:17 AM
Like I said before, It's not the same thing. The Sharingan doesn't heal Sasuke or give him more chakra. And it doesn't take over if Sasuke's on the verge of losing.
The sharingan has the ability to control/suppress the Kyuubi, even the Kyuubi admitted to that. Sasuke was able to suppress it in the Sai and Sasuke arc. It more or less is the same thing in this case.

TsukiMirage
14th June 2009, 1:38 AM
The sharingan has the ability to control/suppress the Kyuubi, even the Kyuubi admitted to that. Sasuke was able to suppress it in the Sai and Sasuke arc. It more or less is the same thing in this case. What do you mean? We were talking about how the Kyuubi's ability to heal Naruto has saved him several times. They made the comment about Sasuke using the Sharingan/curse seal, And I pointed out that neither of those give Sasuke the ability to heal any wound. If Sasuke's fighting by himself and gets a deadly wound, The Sharingan ain't gonna be much help.

Horoika1
14th June 2009, 2:34 AM
I'm with Tsuki this time.

Haxon22
14th June 2009, 2:59 AM
So Any Predictions on what Naruto is going to say/do to Danzo

Dragon Houou
14th June 2009, 3:18 AM
Where you get Kirabi's element from? Kirabi didn't use any elements. All Kirabi did was infuse his chakra around the blade to strengthen it. That's why Sasuke couldn't cut through it.

Your right, he didn't use any elements but in manga chapter 412 on one of the pages Suigetsu explicitly said "I'm weak against his lightning-based attacks". While kirabi was about to cut his sword in half.

I think we have different ideas of serious. What I mean is Itachi was doing the best he could with his limited power. Also, Itachi had to use Susanoo to block Kirin. Yeah, In the end it was mostly for Orochimaru, But even Itachi had no other defense against something like Kirin. The whole point was to cause Sasuke enough emotional trauma, That he would awaken his MS.

I agree. But I am pretty sure that wasn't his "best". Even in his condition, he was giving sasuke a hard time. Its more like Itachi was observing than fighting. Itachis susanoo blocking kirin is similar to how Sasuke used manda to block the massive explosion.

While true Itachi wasn't looking to win, He wasn't looking to let Sasuke off easy either.

I agree.

HoennMaster
14th June 2009, 3:21 AM
Wait, when did Madara say he had Itachi's eyes?

MarshtompMan
14th June 2009, 3:26 AM
You're right.
But if it weren't for the Sharingan, Sasuke wouldn't even be able to heal, because he'd be dead before someone/something miraculously rescues him form death.

TsukiMirage
14th June 2009, 4:21 AM
Your right, he didn't use any elements but in manga chapter 412 on one of the pages Suigetsu explicitly said "I'm weak against his lightning-based attacks". While kirabi was about to cut his sword in half. Ah, I missed that.

I agree. But I am pretty sure that wasn't his "best". Even in his condition, he was giving sasuke a hard time. Its more like Itachi was observing than fighting. Itachis susanoo blocking kirin is similar to how Sasuke used manda to block the massive explosion. Well,You have to remember that even before the fight Itachi had already used up half his chakra with a Shadow Clone and whatever he gave Naruto to counter Sasuke. Then there's the sickness to factor in. But I'm sure Itachi didn't use everything in his arsenal. As for defending against Kirin, Using a summon would have been much harder because of the space of time.

You're right.
But if it weren't for the Sharingan, Sasuke wouldn't even be able to heal, because he'd be dead before someone/something miraculously rescues him form death. Isn't that true of any character with a special power? The Sharingan still can't be compared to the Kyuubi Cloak. It's more akin to Naruto's Sage Mode.

Horoika1
14th June 2009, 4:38 AM
Wait, when did Madara say he had Itachi's eyes?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/17/

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2009, 9:11 PM
So Any Predictions on what Naruto is going to say/do to Danzo

"F*uck you" is a start.

TsukiMirage
14th June 2009, 10:13 PM
Hopefully when Naruto goes up to start crap with him, Danzo will reveal that Sasuke has join Akatsuki and taken a Jinchuuriki.That should shut Naruto up.

~Heaven Help Us~
14th June 2009, 10:24 PM
Hopefully when Naruto goes up to start crap with him, Danzo will reveal that Sasuke has join Akatsuki and taken a Jinchuuriki.That should shut Naruto up.

Yeah but Naruto will be like "oh, he might have his reasons"

uber gon
14th June 2009, 10:28 PM
Maybe Naruto gets sent with the Kumo-nin to track Sasuke down.

TsukiMirage
14th June 2009, 10:41 PM
Yeah but Naruto will be like "oh, he might have his reasons" Well, Naruto will be in a bind. On the one hand, His obsession to save Sasuke. On the other hand, Him being a Jinchuuriki and understanding them. Naruto won't be able to justify Sasuke actions anymore.

CoolTrainerTerry
15th June 2009, 3:37 AM
In a last ditch attempt, Naruto faces Sasuke one more time to try and get him to come back to Konoha before he's officially labeled a "missing-nin." Of course Sasuke declines and then Naruto makes the decision to kill Sasuke (wishful thinking) in order to save the people of Konoha. Somewhere in there, Sasuke will get Itachi's eyes. That's just my speculation of course.

I knew that they would have a cop-out and bring Kakashi back. I'm glad he's back, but still.

MarshtompMan
15th June 2009, 4:03 AM
^I feel the same way about Kakashi.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th June 2009, 4:48 AM
In a last ditch attempt, Naruto faces Sasuke one more time to try and get him to come back to Konoha before he's officially labeled a "missing-nin." Of course Sasuke declines and then Naruto makes the decision to kill Sasuke (wishful thinking) in order to save the people of Konoha. Somewhere in there, Sasuke will get Itachi's eyes. That's just my speculation of course.

I knew that they would have a cop-out and bring Kakashi back. I'm glad he's back, but still.

Yeah, Sasuke will feel as if Naruto caught up to him so he'll be like, "I needz Itachi's aiys."

Wolverine13
15th June 2009, 11:29 PM
Well that ****ing retard danzo is now the hokage. It would be funny if naruto beat danzo up. While kakashi was dead and he was talking to his dad do you think that there could be a plot in which naruto dies and he meets the other jinchuuriki in the spirit world. And sasuke is so going to die because the raikage wants to kill him and the meeting of all the kages is about the sasuke issue.

HoennMaster
16th June 2009, 6:41 AM
No, sounds like a fan-fic to me.

And sasuke is so going to die because the raikage wants to kill him and the meeting of all the kages is about the sasuke issue.

Oh yeah, that means he is going to die.

TsukiMirage
16th June 2009, 7:03 AM
The Kage summit is about Akatsuki, And although Sasuke is apart of it, He isn't the major point. I highly doubt that Sasuke will die, But if he does, It won't be until Naruto has had a chance to "save" him.

uber gon
16th June 2009, 8:24 AM
If Itachi's "gift" to Naruto results in Naruto becoming something that looks like this (http://h4rpu14.deviantart.com/art/Tengu-Beast-82984333) I will officially forgive Kishi for all the delayed fight chapters.:)

HoennMaster
16th June 2009, 10:36 AM
I think your hoping for too much with that one. :)

TsukiMirage
16th June 2009, 11:08 AM
Itachi's gift, For all intents and purpose, Will be to counter or neutralize Sasuke's Sharingan.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th June 2009, 3:02 PM
Itachi's gift, For all intents and purpose, Will be to counter or neutralize Sasuke's Sharingan.

Imagine Naruto gets his own cheap version of the Sharingan.

lollipopgal8
16th June 2009, 4:01 PM
Oh now THAT would just be creepy; although I'd rather have a good sharingan rather than a cheap one... if he got it at all... but if he gave Naruto the sharingan powers Itachi had, he could take Sasuke back in a heartbeat.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th June 2009, 4:10 PM
Oh now THAT would just be creepy; although I'd rather have a good sharingan rather than a cheap one... if he got it at all... but if he gave Naruto the sharingan powers Itachi had, he could take Sasuke back in a heartbeat.

No, i meant cheap because he randomly got it out of nowhere.

Horoika1
16th June 2009, 4:29 PM
I would call that corny, but whatever.

I can see Sasuke dying, because even if Naruto "saves" him, Sasuke will still be unhappy. He doesn't want to be there!

uber gon
16th June 2009, 9:42 PM
I think your hoping for too much with that one. :)

Meh it would look pretty awesome though. Unfortunately something minor will probably happen in the manga. Slag.

TsukiMirage
16th June 2009, 10:35 PM
It would be cheap and corny. Itachi's gift will probaby stop Sasuke from using his Sharingan, Making the fight more even. I don't think Sasuke would die, But that's just my personal desire.

Mawile XD
17th June 2009, 12:35 AM
I think that Itachi's gift will prevent Sasuke from manipulating the Kyubi. Kishimoto probably wants to show off Kyubi-enhanced Sage Mode some more.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th June 2009, 2:56 AM
It would be cheap and corny. Itachi's gift will probaby stop Sasuke from using his Sharingan, Making the fight more even. I don't think Sasuke would die, But that's just my personal desire.

Sasuke will be like "Ay can'tz fitez witout mai aiyz." lol i crack myself up sometimes.

HoennMaster
17th June 2009, 3:17 AM
I think that Itachi's gift will prevent Sasuke from manipulating the Kyubi. Kishimoto probably wants to show off Kyubi-enhanced Sage Mode some more.

Isn't that combination impossible? They tired it before and it didn't work.

TsukiMirage
17th June 2009, 4:08 AM
I think that Itachi's gift will prevent Sasuke from manipulating the Kyubi. Kishimoto probably wants to show off Kyubi-enhanced Sage Mode some more. That should be impossible if Kishi sticks to his own rules. Naruto would have to balance natural energy and his own chakra with however much Kyuubi chakra he uses, And in the mist of battle, That would be really hard. Not to mention the risk of losing balance. That's not to mention how the Kyuubi has easier time corrupting the clones when Naruto uses more of the Kyuubi chakra.

uber gon
17th June 2009, 8:08 AM
Sasuke will be like "Ay can'tz fitez witout mai aiyz." lol i crack myself up sometimes.

I doubt that scenario would play out like that exactly.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th June 2009, 7:11 PM
I doubt that scenario would play out like that exactly.

That's the stupider version of it.

he will be like "Naruto, i'll admit you've gotten stronger, you might be at my level. But i cannot lose to you!!!!" *goes to get itachi's eyes*.

TsukiMirage
17th June 2009, 7:30 PM
That's the stupider version of it.

he will be like "Naruto, i'll admit you've gotten stronger, you might be at my level. But i cannot lose to you!!!!" *goes to get itachi's eyes*. Sasuke? Admit he weaker? That would be a surpise.

Anyway, Chapter pics are out so we know the spoiler is true:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9303/zo1fy14c72.th.jpghttp://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4954/zo1fy24c72.th.jpg

And the spoiler for those who don't know:

Naruto says that he won't allow this.[Danzou becoming Hokage]

Kakashi tells him off, saying that it's what the higher-ups have decided for the time being, if he's[naruto] is unlucky, he'll get thrown into jail[for opposing Danzou]... At least until Tsunade wakes up.

Scene change to Danzou

Danzou orders Sai to make sure Naruto doesn't do something stupid
The reason why, is because Naruto is a hero right now. He's more popular than Danzou. Punishing him[naruto] could lead to the people of the village revolting.

After receiving his orders, Sai goes to meet up with Naruto and the others.
Naruto asks Sai what Danzou's like,
Sai says he doesn't really know him, but Danzou donates curse marks/seals to all members of Root. Sai can't talk about classified info, because everyone who has, has fallen over unconscious.(Talking = Death)

Some prehistory on Sai
[Unsure]Then the guy who authorized taking care of Sasuke, comes out.

[Unsure]They hear the Cloud ninja talking.

"That Sasuke guy abducted our master(s)"

[Something about Naruto and Sakura not making a mutual effort, and either getting ****** off or brushing their worries off]
A dark influential person --> Two dark persons

"Why would Sasuke do something like that?"

[Something about the present time, Akatsuki, Kumogakure, an attack, and master being abducted]

Everyone is surprised by this

Spine is of some small frog, Nja forgot his name

uber gon
17th June 2009, 8:55 PM
So Sai has a curse mark on his tongue? Ouch.:confused:

shiny gible
17th June 2009, 9:04 PM
That sucks but is it just like the ones Orochimaru uses because if so that is creepy

uber gon
17th June 2009, 9:05 PM
That sucks but is it just like the ones Orochimaru uses because if so that is creepy

I just hope Sai didn't get it like Sasuke because if the giver had to physically give it to him......Eeewww.

TsukiMirage
17th June 2009, 9:25 PM
The seal on Sai's tongue is to stop him from speaking anything about Danzo. The seal is made up from two trigrams from the I Ching, Which when put together means "Yielding".

uber gon
18th June 2009, 5:24 AM
The seal on Sai's tongue is to stop him from speaking anything about Danzo. The seal is made up from two trigrams from the I Ching, Which when put together means "Yielding".

I just hope Sai didn't get that thing via frenching.

Cain Nightroad
18th June 2009, 7:18 AM
After spending the last four hours catching up on the past fifty chapters that I haven't read yet, I feel I should put something into this thread. :\

Loved the White Fang scenes and it was awesome when everybody came back to life, though I hope Kishimoto doesn't do a mass-revive again. Once you've used it, you can't really use it again without screwing with the "mortality" of the story.

I think that Itachi's gift will prevent Sasuke from manipulating the Kyubi.

I'm guessing it'll have something to do with the sage chakra more so than the Kyuubi. As in something along the lines of Sasuke being paralyzed long enough for Naruto to go into sage mode right before the battle.

I think this might have been Kishimoto's intention before deciding to do away with Orochimaru.

TsukiMirage
18th June 2009, 7:38 AM
I'm guessing it'll have something to do with the sage chakra more so than the Kyuubi. As in something along the lines of Sasuke being paralyzed long enough for Naruto to go into sage mode right before the battle. Seeing as Kishi cut down the time Naruto needed to pop into Sage Mode and the use of the clones, Naruto won't need any help getting into it while fighting Sasuke.

HoennMaster
18th June 2009, 7:49 AM
Wow, Danzo has even more issues then I thought.

Again, I worry about you.

Kamex
18th June 2009, 8:19 AM
I'm guessing it'll have something to do with the sage chakra more so than the Kyuubi. As in something along the lines of Sasuke being paralyzed long enough for Naruto to go into sage mode right before the battle.
But that would imply Itachi was aware of Sage Mode... unless I misunderstand you.

HoennMaster
18th June 2009, 10:38 AM
And Itachi shouldn't know about Sage Mode. And even if he knew about it, Naruto didn't have it then.

Alloute
18th June 2009, 10:54 AM
Hmm, more Danzo and Naruto talk eh?

Is Sai's seal permanent?

I ask because I do not read spoilers, I only view the scans.

Zazzy
18th June 2009, 11:08 AM
Probably. I think it was compared to Orochimaru's Curse Seal in the spoiler.

Alloute
18th June 2009, 11:14 AM
Probably. I think it was compared to Orochimaru's Curse Seal in the spoiler.

Oh, well Orochimaru's seals were permanent, only Itachi's Susano'o could remove one apparently.

18th June 2009, 1:26 PM
Makes sense if they are permanent, so that members of ROOT would NEVER talk about classified information, even if they quit. And to be honest, I wish he starts talking, I hate Sai, and his death would advance the plot xD

uber gon
18th June 2009, 6:29 PM
Again, I worry about you.

Sasuke got his mark by having Orochimaru bite him on the neck. I was comparing the way Sai got his mark with how Sasuke got his. I'm not that sick.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th June 2009, 8:30 PM
I think the "curse mark" is to seal up sai's mouth just in case he starts telling everyone about Danzou and his secrets.

Horoika1
18th June 2009, 8:42 PM
That has been established Heaven from the Spoiler Script.

I wonder how Sai is going to cope with this handicap. Unless he's had for all his life and we just learn it know because they finally ask Sai about Danzou!

TsukiMirage
18th June 2009, 9:59 PM
Sai probably had it since when he join Root. Also, The seal should be more akin to Naruto's seal then to Orochimaru's.

In case you didn't know, The chapter has been posted on MH with crappy small pictures. Apparently, Naruto has gain the ability to catch a sword barehanded.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th June 2009, 11:34 PM
That has been established Heaven from the Spoiler Script.

I wonder how Sai is going to cope with this handicap. Unless he's had for all his life and we just learn it know because they finally ask Sai about Danzou!

Well, i didn't read the script. i just looked at the pictures. i never read the script until the chapter actually gets translated.

Horoika1
19th June 2009, 2:00 AM
Sai probably had it since when he join Root. Also, The seal should be more akin to Naruto's seal then to Orochimaru's.

In case you didn't know, The chapter has been posted on MH with crappy small pictures. Apparently, Naruto has gain the ability to catch a sword barehanded.

What is MH? Sorry, but seriously, not everyone knows what that is. Like me :\

Kamex
19th June 2009, 2:55 AM
I wonder how careful they were to keep Sai from ever widely opening his mouth up until now. :)

TsukiMirage
19th June 2009, 3:17 AM
What is MH? Sorry, but seriously, not everyone knows what that is. Like me :\ MH = Mangahelpers.com. It's a good source of manga Raws and such. It's also where most people read the spoilers for the new chapters of Naruto and Bleach.

uber gon
19th June 2009, 6:22 AM

Well that's another tool for Naruto to block Sasuke's lightning. If he infuses his hand with wind chakra he could catch that sword and molecularly mutilate Sasuke's sword hand.:)

Kamex
19th June 2009, 6:54 AM
Well that's another tool for Naruto to block Sasuke's lightning. If he infuses his hand with wind chakra he could catch that sword and molecularly mutilate Sasuke's sword hand.:)
That's definitely gonna happen.

I'm surprised Naruto can't fly yet. What's the point of being able to control wind if you can't fly? :P

TsukiMirage
19th June 2009, 7:10 AM
That's all we need now, Kishi watching some Avatar.

Cain Nightroad
19th June 2009, 7:39 AM
If he infuses his hand with wind chakra he could catch that sword and molecularly mutilate Sasuke's sword hand.

That's the thing I'm wondering about; wouldn't Sasuke have some sort of backup plan in case his lightning gets negated? Alas, it would seem that my favorite character is a one-trick pony, unless he can go back to using a few more of those Uchiha fire techniques.

uber gon
19th June 2009, 8:40 AM
That's the thing I'm wondering about; wouldn't Sasuke have some sort of backup plan in case his lightning gets negated? Alas, it would seem that my favorite character is a one-trick pony, unless he can go back to using a few more of those Uchiha fire techniques.

Yeah it would be neat if there were more giant animal shaped fire techniques.

19th June 2009, 8:52 AM
That's the thing. Due to being an Uchiha, Sasuke would know at least a handful of fire techniques. So if Naruto blocks his lightning with wind, Sasuke could quickly set off a fire technique and destroy Naruto's wind.

Shadow Lucario
19th June 2009, 10:35 AM
So the meeting of the five Kages is next chapter. That should be interesting. I also wonder how Naruto will react to hearing about Sasuke

GrizzlyB
19th June 2009, 10:51 AM
I know I took forever to reply to this, but I could never find enough time to just write out an entire extremely long post. And I still can't, so I'm just cutting out the bits of our argument that aren't mostly subjective, TsukiMirage. (which is a lot, actually)

Thirdly, Sage Mode will probably have no effect on the Sharingan, Otherwise there would have been no point in having Itachi's gift to counter it. Also, Sage Mode is nothing like the Kyuubi cloak. It doesn't have a mind of it's own, So Sasuke can dodge it without it attacking on it's own.

At first I was just theorizing, but Naruto actually has done this already in his fight against Pain. He missed with a punch, but was still able to land a hit with Sage chakra. And in their first fight, Sasuke said he could read Naruto's movements, but not the chakra. Whether it has a mind of its own or is controlled by Naruto would be irrelevant as far as predicting it with the Sharingan goes.

Also, I doubt Itachi's gift will help Naruto counter just a regular Sharingan, but will counter Sasuke's ace at the last minute (whether it's Kirin or something else entirely).

So far only Amaterasu has been named, But Sasuke also appears to have used Tsukuyomi on Kirabi.

I'm pretty certain that was just a regular genjutsu, not Tsukuyomi, considering it didn't really seem anything like when it's been used before. Especially considering it's supposed to be inescapable (unless against another powerful Sharingan, apparently) since it only lasts an instant, but Killerbee was able to get out of it easily (though that rule might be null when dealing with an experienced Jinchuuriki, I guess).

Sorry, But your out of luck. It's clear that Kishi is building up to Sasuke being reformed. Naruto already stated he would not kill and his intention of bring Sasuke back so that they could be Team Seven once again. With Danzo as a villain, That means Sasuke is right in wanting to kill him, Meaning that in the event that he doesn't, He'll still remain a good guy.

Maybe, but Sasuke did tell Madara that he wanted to kill the whole village, and that he'd said he would only target the three elders in front of his team (and the flashback in this recent chapter came from the same conversation he said that in). But there again, he claims to only be using Akatsuki, but on the other hand, Madara said he'd won Sasuke over and doesn't seem like he'd be fooled so easily... so it's hard to say. I also don't get how exactly he's using Akatsuki, either, since the only goal he seems to have is Konoha's destruction, which he's going about doing pretty independently.

And what do you mean proficiency?

I mean that he lit Karin on fire.

Sasuke isn't going blind yet. He has at least seven more years before it becomes serious.

He's starting to. I forget when exactly (I think after he "captured" Killerbee), but sometime recently, his vision blurred darkly and he couldn't pick up a glass properly, or something. And where do you get seven years from? I agree that it seems strange that he'd be going blind so soon after getting the Mangekyo, but unless it's normal for Uchiha to just work through partial blindness virtually the entire time they have the Mangekyo, that seems to be the case. (maybe Madara screwed with them, or something, so he'd take Itachi's eyes... not sure what he would gain by doing that, though)

Also, The seal should be more akin to Naruto's seal then to Orochimaru's.

Really, if anything, it's like Neji's cage seal-thing.

That's the thing. Due to being an Uchiha, Sasuke would know at least a handful of fire techniques. So if Naruto blocks his lightning with wind, Sasuke could quickly set off a fire technique and destroy Naruto's wind.

That could work against something like the Rasenshuriken, possibly, but with them manipulating their element into their close combat weapons, I don't think Sasuke could with fire. Seems that he just casts those fire-breathing jutsus, but can't manipulate it like lightning.

So the meeting of the five Kages is next chapter. That should be interesting. I also wonder how Naruto will react to hearing about Sasuke

The meeting seems a tad sudden, since Danzo was just shown in Konoha and made no mention of it, but I'll be glad to see the other Kages and how the whole affair goes (plus who the Mizukage is, in particular). And we sort of saw Naruto's reaction, and it sure doesn't seem like he's condoning Sasuke's actions. Also, I found it a little different to see Omoi all riled up like that.

Kamex
19th June 2009, 11:13 AM
Nice to see a little of what Omoi and Karui can do.

Apparently Danzo isn't even officially the sixth Hokage yet (I suppose), he's simply in charge as "Hokage" until the vote? So does that mean Tsunade is really out of the mix now for good? I wonder if Naruto will already become Hokage - they seem to be putting a "who does the villagers trust" kind of rivalry between Naruto and Danzo.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the kage summit. I expect a good amount of surprises.

Shadow Lucario
19th June 2009, 11:20 AM
Maybe Kakashi will become Rokudaime Hokage :D The Daiymo did like it when Shikaku suggested him

Kamex
19th June 2009, 11:33 AM
It would make sense, except that Kishi is trying finish the story. I guess it depends on whether there's enough plot left for it to work out.

Although I admit - I'm assuming Naruto will become Hokage before the end of the series. Which may or may not happen.

Horoika1
19th June 2009, 3:24 PM
MH = Mangahelpers.com. It's a good source of manga Raws and such. It's also where most people read the spoilers for the new chapters of Naruto and Bleach.

Thank you very much.

You learn something new everyday...

Blaziryu
19th June 2009, 3:53 PM
Karui & Omoi sword skills are impressive. Lucky for them Naruto was holding back. I'm glad that the Kage Summit is finally going to take place.

19th June 2009, 4:51 PM
The Kage summit will be interesting. And Danzo admitted he's unpopular =3

So about this vote thing...this pretty much means that Danzo isn't an official Hokage yet, he's just acting in the role for the mean time? And Kakashi mentions the Jonin haven't voted yet - so does that mean only Jonin and higher can vote?

uber gon
19th June 2009, 5:23 PM
$5.00 Killer Bee randomly appears in Konoha in front of the Cloud-nin after they talk about Sasuke.

ddacua93
19th June 2009, 8:16 PM
So...Danzous is sure he'll be voted Sixth Hokage everyone want a piece of Sasuke(his head on a pike to be exact) a meeting of the five Kages and another assault on Konoha?

Whoo Kishimoto is really throwing us into a loop

~Heaven Help Us~
19th June 2009, 8:31 PM

Well, he has the Sharingan.

Cain Nightroad
19th June 2009, 9:53 PM
Just read the chapter. Danzo apparently won't do anything to Naruto before the vote comes in, but he's obviously got something planned for Naruto whether he gets voted in or not.

Well, he has the Sharingan.

You would think that all this training with Kakashi in the past has at least prepared Naruto a little bit for when Sasuke pulls out the Sharingan on him.

Whoo Kishimoto is really throwing us into a loop

As long as the series doesn't end too soon. I mean, we've got two major battles ahead of us at least: Sasuke and Madara. The Madara battle is surely going to take up as many if not more chapters that Pain's battle did, seeing as it'll likely be the series' last battle.

So about this vote thing...this pretty much means that Danzo isn't an official Hokage yet, he's just acting in the role for the mean time?

Apparently he still has some of the powers of the Hokage even before the vote occurs, though. He can still rework some of Tsunade's "policies" (the "no attacking Sasuke policy" looks screwed) and establish himself as being not as lenient as Tsunade was/is.

TsukiMirage
19th June 2009, 11:40 PM
Really, This was a great chapter. Finally someone using logic when it comes to Sasuke. I love the short fight with Omoi and Karui, Although it really showed how useless Sakura has become. Love the part when Omoi blocked Naruto's elbow. Naruto is apparently faster then he was when he was against Deva Pain, Which is weird but I guess about time. But the greatest point of this chapter is the revelation of Sasuke joining Akatsuki. Now we get the fun of hearing Naruto and Sakura try to justify his actions next chapter. Sweet, Next chapter the info on the Artbook comes out. Viva la Jinchuuriki.

At first I was just theorizing, but Naruto actually has done this already in his fight against Pain. He missed with a punch, but was still able to land a hit with Sage chakra. And in their first fight, Sasuke said he could read Naruto's movements, but not the chakra. Whether it has a mind of its own or is controlled by Naruto would be irrelevant as far as predicting it with the Sharingan goes. While similar, The two situations are different. When the Kyuubi cloak hit Sasuke, He was out of Naruto's actual reach and the cloak moved to hit him. When Naruto hit Hungry Ghost with the Sage cloak, He was still quite close, With Hungry cloak barely dodging. It's more like Sage Mode made a field around Naruto and while Hungry Ghost move out of the way of Naruto's fist, The field was still there. While the Kyuubi cloak can move on it's own accord regardless of Naruto's actions, Sage Mode can only do what Naruto does.

Also, I doubt Itachi's gift will help Naruto counter just a regular Sharingan, but will counter Sasuke's ace at the last minute (whether it's Kirin or something else entirely). Itachi's gift will help against Sasuke's Sharingan or MS, Since those are the only things Itachi had knowledge of when he gave it to Naruto.

I'm pretty certain that was just a regular genjutsu, not Tsukuyomi, considering it didn't really seem anything like when it's been used before. Especially considering it's supposed to be inescapable (unless against another powerful Sharingan, apparently) since it only lasts an instant, but Killerbee was able to get out of it easily (though that rule might be null when dealing with an experienced Jinchuuriki, I guess). Well, There are four things that point to it being Tsukuyomi: One is that out of all Genjutsus, Only Tsukuyomi has appeared reverse black and white. The second is time is subjective while in Tsukuyomi, So while it was over in a second, It could have lasted hours in the illusion. The third is that Kirabi switch with Hachibi to counter it, So him escaping it wasn't that hard. The fourth and final one is that Sasuke had used it while he had his MS active.

Maybe, but Sasuke did tell Madara that he wanted to kill the whole village, and that he'd said he would only target the three elders in front of his team (and the flashback in this recent chapter came from the same conversation he said that in). But there again, he claims to only be using Akatsuki, but on the other hand, Madara said he'd won Sasuke over and doesn't seem like he'd be fooled so easily... so it's hard to say. I also don't get how exactly he's using Akatsuki, either, since the only goal he seems to have is Konoha's destruction, which he's going about doing pretty independently. Kishi has shown that no matter what actions a person takes, As long as they though it was the right action, They can be forgiven. Nagato killed hundreds of people but in the end he got to be forgiven, So I don't see why it would be different for Sasuke who has yet to actually kill someone. Especially when Kishi has made an effort to hint at him returning to Konoha.

I mean that he lit Karin on fire. It was more like Sasuke lit Hachibi on fire and it spread to Karin.

He's starting to. I forget when exactly (I think after he "captured" Killerbee), but sometime recently, his vision blurred darkly and he couldn't pick up a glass properly, or something. And where do you get seven years from? I agree that it seems strange that he'd be going blind so soon after getting the Mangekyo, but unless it's normal for Uchiha to just work through partial blindness virtually the entire time they have the Mangekyo, that seems to be the case. (maybe Madara screwed with them, or something, so he'd take Itachi's eyes... not sure what he would gain by doing that, though) That was more of a reaction of using his MS so much in a short period of time. Also, It happen a while after they had fought Kirabi. As for the seven year thing, I got that from Itachi, Who had his MS for about that time and still had his sight, Even if it was blurry. Not only that but Madara had his for years before it got bad enough to scare him.

Really, if anything, it's like Neji's cage seal-thing. Actually, Yeah like Neji's only more complex. I had forgotten Neji had that.

The meeting seems a tad sudden, since Danzo was just shown in Konoha and made no mention of it, but I'll be glad to see the other Kages and how the whole affair goes (plus who the Mizukage is, in particular). And we sort of saw Naruto's reaction, and it sure doesn't seem like he's condoning Sasuke's actions. Also, I found it a little different to see Omoi all riled up like that. Well, It's was suppose to have happen for a while now. Plus, There's no reason for it to not happen, Now that the Kumo ninjas have delivered the letter. Besides, Kishi seems to be speeding up time each chapter.

Kamex
20th June 2009, 12:49 AM
I love the short fight with Omoi and Karui, Although it really showed how useless Sakura has become.
Once again. :/

Though in her defense, she has a lot of useful medical abilities. And is it really useless to not be able to stand on par with some of the greatest ninja from their own respective villages (perhaps excluding Sai)?

Though I agree Kishi has had a hard time of keeping Sakura useful in the past, I think he's finally gotten her to a respectable limit for the end of the series.

Sweet, Next chapter the info on the Artbook comes out. Viva la Jinchuuriki.
I'm still a bit confused about this - is it an artbook akin to the one that was simply a collection of his (mostly) colored drawings (like volume cover art), or is it another databook? Or is it a never-before-seen combination of the two? Or is it something entirely different than anything I've mentioned?

ddacua93
20th June 2009, 4:28 AM
So Danzou(the whole of ROOT really) is up to something(having Sasuke eliminated becoming -almost- Hokage) is this all part of some ploy?I mean Sai is mum(what is he hiding?).And Madara?I've been following the manga closely but...

TsukiMirage
20th June 2009, 5:07 AM
Though in her defense, she has a lot of useful medical abilities. And is it really useless to not be able to stand on par with some of the greatest ninja from their own respective villages (perhaps excluding Sai)?

Though I agree Kishi has had a hard time of keeping Sakura useful in the past, I think he's finally gotten her to a respectable limit for the end of the series. Well, The thing is, She suppose to be one of the future Sannins. But She has yet to have an impressive battle. I don't mind her losing, But could she at least put up a fight before she gets knocked around and saved by Naruto.

I'm still a bit confused about this - is it an artbook akin to the one that was simply a collection of his (mostly) colored drawings (like volume cover art), or is it another databook? Or is it a never-before-seen combination of the two? Or is it something entirely different than anything I've mentioned? Quite frankly, We have no idea yet. It's called an artbook, So I would guess it's like the one we got in the US, But Kishi also stated he's gonna reveal the secret of the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki, So it could turn out as some sort of mini-databook.

Cain Nightroad
20th June 2009, 5:56 AM
And Madara?I've been following the manga closely but...

Madara's apparently planning on finding someone to replace Pain and synchronize him/herself with that huge statue (forgot the name ^_^' ) that is in Akatsuki's base. In fact, I believe it was Kisame he was telling this to in particular.

Though it seems he's going to keep Akatsuki going for the time being.

uber gon
20th June 2009, 7:54 AM
Madara's apparently planning on finding someone to replace Pain and synchronize him/herself with that huge statue (forgot the name ^_^' ) that is in Akatsuki's base. In fact, I believe it was Kisame he was telling this to in particular.

Wonder who will become the new "leader"? Someone we know of or someone completely unexpected.

Cain Nightroad
20th June 2009, 8:17 AM
Wonder who will become the new "leader"? Someone we know of or someone completely unexpected.

Madara still is going to remain the leader unless there's some kind of crazy plot twist we don't see coming. They just need someone to be able to synchronize with the statue and get it working to take in the Bijuu, which is basically just the Kyuubi now.

Rashdan
20th June 2009, 8:20 AM
Madara still is going to remain the leader unless there's some kind of crazy plot twist we don't see coming. They just need someone to be able to synchronize with the statue and get it working to take in the Bijuu, which is basically just the Kyuubi now.
And the Hachibi, Killerbee is still on vacation, and his tailed beast is still alive and kicking.

uber gon
20th June 2009, 8:23 AM
And the Hachibi, Killerbee is still on vacation, and his tailed beast is still alive and kicking.

I'm willing to bet Killerbee will appear later in Konoha and help teach Naruto some new techniques. I would LOVE to see Naruto handle sword training.

Rashdan
20th June 2009, 8:32 AM
I'm willing to bet Killerbee will appear later in Konoha and help teach Naruto some new techniques. I would LOVE to see Naruto handle sword training.
Or even learn to control the Kyuubi, despite its sinister nature and its almost desperate bids for freedom. It would be nice to see Naruto transform into the Kyuubi and have full control of its powers. He probably still won't use its power though, but doesn't hurt to learn.

TsukiMirage
20th June 2009, 8:49 AM
It has been hinted that Naruto will start to use the Kyuui more, Although how he does is the question.

Zazzy
20th June 2009, 10:04 AM
I can see Kabuchimaru being the new guy to sync with the Statue. He'll have access to both Naruto and Sasuke by becoming the "leader".

iCharmarc
20th June 2009, 10:29 AM
madara = beast but naruto will take it lol kyubi + sage chakra WTF OWNAGE!

iCharmarc
20th June 2009, 10:29 AM
;492-s;im hating on danzou being hokage tho wtf is up with that?

uber gon
20th June 2009, 5:29 PM
I can see Kabuchimaru being the new guy to sync with the Statue. He'll have access to both Naruto and Sasuke by becoming the "leader".

I doubt Madara would trust someone who left them to be in sync with something like that.

Lucario At Service
20th June 2009, 7:35 PM

Well i think he was saying to everyone present there. As for the one to replace Pain/Nagato to synchronize with the statue i think Juugo & Kabuto are the possible candidates for it.
As for Danzou's plan about Naruto, i think he is trying to find a way to frame Naruto, so that he can put him under his control. Because for him Naruto is nothing but Konoha's most powerful weapon. Also i think he is going to restrict Naruto's movements in the upcoming chapters.
And, i don't know why but i have a feeling that Danzou might be the reason behind why Naruto doesn't have his mother from the beginning of the manga (maybe he has imprisoned her after Naruto was turned into a Jinchuuriki, so that he could use it as a bait for Naruto for future safety).

Horoika1
20th June 2009, 7:41 PM
The 3rd would know if Kushina was still alive and he wouldn't allow it. I think she died of grief or something melodramatic

Kamex
20th June 2009, 9:30 PM
I'm not sure if Kushina is alive or not, but I wonder if she was at least aware of the Fourth's decision to put the Ninetails in their (newborn?) child.

Then again, there's a lot about the Kyuubi-Konoha battle that's still not known. It is an important part of the story - especially now that Madara's involved.

TsukiMirage
20th June 2009, 9:51 PM
I'm of the opinion that Kushina is alive. I mean There's no point keeping it a secret if she's dead. But if she's alive, Then there's reason to not reveal it yet.

Kamex
20th June 2009, 9:56 PM
I'm of the opinion that Kushina is alive. I mean There's no point keeping it a secret if she's dead. But if she's alive, Then there's reason to not reveal it yet.
She could enter the story soon. I bet the Whirlpool Country has (or had) something to do with things.

iCharmarc
20th June 2009, 10:14 PM
who was kushina again? lol. i gotta re read naruto the 5th time TT_TT

MarshtompMan
20th June 2009, 11:22 PM
^ Naruto's mother.
And what if Kushina thinks he's dead or something...?
O_O
I just thought: What if Zetsu is Kushina?! :o

Kamex
21st June 2009, 12:38 AM
I just thought: What if Zetsu is Kushina?! :o
That would be the craziest plot twist.

Maybe he ate her.

Horoika1
21st June 2009, 12:56 AM
Now I agree with Kamex on that one, there is always that possibility. Does anyone think he can regurgitate his victims?

uber gon
21st June 2009, 1:03 AM
Now I agree with Kamex on that one, there is always that possibility. Does anyone think he can regurgitate his victims?

I'm thinking he's able to assimilate their jutsu. Kinda like the Sharingan but probably a lot more messier.

TsukiMirage
21st June 2009, 5:45 AM
I rather that not be the case. Zetsu is quite a unique character and I think something like that would take away from his uniqueness.

uber gon
21st June 2009, 5:18 PM
I rather that not be the case. Zetsu is quite a unique character and I think something like that would take away from his uniqueness.

Well I'm sure consuming someone could be very messy, more or less.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st June 2009, 7:37 PM
Well I'm sure consuming someone could be very messy, more or less.

Maybe he just suck the dead life out of the body and the body just disappears?

TsukiMirage
22nd June 2009, 3:23 AM
Maybe he just suck the dead life out of the body and the body just disappears? That would be lame. The cannibalistic plant guy is a pretty unique character in any story.

Kamex
22nd June 2009, 3:58 AM
Maybe he assimilates the meal's personality into his own, even though he already has his own two. Or maybe he learns every event in the meal's life.

Or maybe he just eats them and there's nothing more to it. O_o

uber gon
22nd June 2009, 5:13 AM
Wonder how the other Kage will react to Gaara? Better yet, how will Gaara look like now that he's not a Jinchuriiki?

Kamex
22nd June 2009, 5:24 AM
Wonder how the other Kage will react to Gaara?
They may already know about him. Even so, they'll probably patronize him or something. In any case, it'll be interesting to see the mix of leaders there.

Though if Madara really is Danzo, and he's also the Mizukage, we'll know soon. Of course, he could use a clone or maybe his special space-time travel jutsu (or whatever it was) to be both kage at the same time... but most likely he either isn't the current Mizukage, isn't Danzo, or both.

Can't wait to see Tsuchikage. :)

Better yet, how will Gaara look like now that he's not a Jinchuriiki?
We already saw how he looks now; he still has the same exact facial features given him by Shukaku. I think I remember Kishi saying he wanted him to be the same Gaara we knew, or something to that effect.

Personally, I didn't like how he looked the same. It only makes sense for his eyebrows to return and for his eyes to go back to normal (if you're one who believes the eyebrows were an effect of the One-Tail, rather than never getting sleep). Yes, he'll look unusually normal, but I think it would have been worth it... Not a big issue though.

HoennMaster
22nd June 2009, 5:51 AM
I think it has been implied that Madara is no longer the Mizukage.

Kamex
22nd June 2009, 6:09 AM
Really? I didn't realize that... Was it in the same conversation with Kisame that he revealed it in the first place?

Rashdan
22nd June 2009, 8:00 AM
Kisame said something like "Mizukage ... I mean Madara". It's likely he's a retired Mizukage, and there's another active Mizukage right now. Or Madara is still the Mizukage, and plans to attend the Kage summit somehow.

Alloute
22nd June 2009, 8:02 AM

I agree that he is no longer the Mizukage, but were exactly did you read that?

Or are you just using the context clues like I did?

TsukiMirage
22nd June 2009, 8:02 AM
So far it hasn't been confirmed whether Madara is the current Mizukage or the former, Although he is though of as the Mizukage Zabuza tried to kill.

Alloute
22nd June 2009, 8:06 AM
So far it hasn't been confirmed whether Madara is the current Mizukage or the former, Although he is though off as the Mizukage Zabuza tried to kill.

Yes but if I've read the manga correctly, using my better judgement, I think he left his post as Mizukage-sama to officially join Akatsuki.

HoennMaster
22nd June 2009, 8:37 AM
Or are you just using the context clues like I did?

Along those lines. It has been stated that one of the Mizukages supported the Seven Swordsman. Considering that Zabuza tried to kill one and Kisame left the country, and now Madara doesn't even seemingly go to the Land of Water, it's fair to assume he is the Mizukage, nor was he the one Zabuza tried to kill. Also, I think Kisame might have tried to kill a Mizukage as well...or maybe it was a fuedal lord....

Alloute
22nd June 2009, 8:40 AM
Along those lines. It has been stated that one of the Mizukages supported the Seven Swordsman. Considering that Zabuza tried to kill one and Kisame left the country, and now Madara doesn't even seemingly go to the Land of Water, it's fair to assume he is the Mizukage, nor was he the one Zabuza tried to kill. Also, I think Kisame might have tried to kill a Mizukage as well...or maybe it was a fuedal lord....

That does seem reasonable.

I always thought Kisame was involved with the death of a Feudal Lord, but I'll re-read those chapters.

GrizzlyB
22nd June 2009, 8:53 AM
As long as the series doesn't end too soon. I mean, we've got two major battles ahead of us at least: Sasuke and Madara. The Madara battle is surely going to take up as many if not more chapters that Pain's battle did, seeing as it'll likely be the series' last battle.

Yeah, don't forget Kabuto. Unless he somehow winds up taking Sasuke out of the picture before he gets to Konoha, in which case there would still be two, but that hardly seems likely. You know, I could actually see another huge arc revolving around him (or a couple, possibly) after Akatsuki is cleared up. After all, he was the first of the antagonists to be introduced, not counting Sasuke, and he's apparently always had ulterior motives behind working with Orochimaru, and his past has only been minimally explored. Not to mention, he seems to have some sort of obsession over Naruto, since the very beginning, which hasn't been addressed at all, as far as I remember.

Although it really showed how useless Sakura has become.

To be fair, though, Samui's team is probably one of the strongest in Kumogakure, and Omoi and Karui showed some really great teamwork, I thought. I also remember reading secondhand that Sakura is supposed to be getting some development soon, which kinda makes sense in light of the entire deal with Tsunade.

While similar, The two situations are different. When the Kyuubi cloak hit Sasuke, He was out of Naruto's actual reach and the cloak moved to hit him. When Naruto hit Hungry Ghost with the Sage cloak, He was still quite close, With Hungry cloak barely dodging. It's more like Sage Mode made a field around Naruto and while Hungry Ghost move out of the way of Naruto's fist, The field was still there. While the Kyuubi cloak can move on it's own accord regardless of Naruto's actions, Sage Mode can only do what Naruto does.

Actually, Naruto almost hit Sasuke, but he was able to predict it and dodge in time with the Sharingan, in the instance I'm thinking of. Then a chakra claw lashed out at him. And with Naruto hitting Pain with his Sage chakra, it looked like a direct punch, if nothing else, since his face got mashed in and he flew off spinning (in a different direction than Naruto's punch went, mind; it was sideways from his arm). Really, they seem pretty much exactly the same to me. Unless you're thinking of when Sasuke thought he was safe from Naruto's attacks at a distance, but he shot a giant chakra arm at him from a long ways away. But I think you're mistaken about Naruto's Sage chakra deal (or frog skill, or whatever he called it).

Itachi's gift will help against Sasuke's Sharingan or MS, Since those are the only things Itachi had knowledge of when he gave it to Naruto.

That was actually sort of what I was getting at; that Sasuke's new super-attack would be from his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Well, There are four things that point to it being Tsukuyomi: One is that out of all Genjutsus, Only Tsukuyomi has appeared reverse black and white. The second is time is subjective while in Tsukuyomi, So while it was over in a second, It could have lasted hours in the illusion. The third is that Kirabi switch with Hachibi to counter it, So him escaping it wasn't that hard. The fourth and final one is that Sasuke had used it while he had his MS active.

Fair enough, I guess, but on the other hand, every time Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu have been used, they were directly named, plus every Tsukuyomi use had Itachi present in the illusion, stating what would happen. And Killerbee knew it was a genjutsu, but apparently didn't think it was anything particularly special.

Kishi has shown that no matter what actions a person takes, As long as they though it was the right action, They can be forgiven. Nagato killed hundreds of people but in the end he got to be forgiven, So I don't see why it would be different for Sasuke who has yet to actually kill someone. Especially when Kishi has made an effort to hint at him returning to Konoha.

That is true, unfortunately. The only difference I can see, though, is that Sasuke is the only person who has outright rejected Naruto (you know... and didn't come out of the encounter a changed person). Well, plus there was that whole thing before Sasuke left Konoha, where Kakashi (and Sakura, I think, maybe not, and possibly some other people) told Sasuke that even if he got his revenge, it still wouldn't be enough and there'd only be emptiness, or something to that effect. Though going back to that is probably just wishful thinking on my part.

It was more like Sasuke lit Hachibi on fire and it spread to Karin.

Are you sure? I thought Amaterasu was supposed to burn only where the user focused on? But I do remember Sasuke seemed pretty surprised that he was able to put it out, still showing that he's not overly adept at it.

That was more of a reaction of using his MS so much in a short period of time. Also, It happen a while after they had fought Kirabi. As for the seven year thing, I got that from Itachi, Who had his MS for about that time and still had his sight, Even if it was blurry. Not only that but Madara had his for years before it got bad enough to scare him.

Seems like a fair way to estimate, but from his behavior, it seemed a lot like Itachi's sight had started to corrode rather recently. And I don't think we can even guess how long it was before Madara went blind. Most likely, it's length depends on the person.

Well, It's was suppose to have happen for a while now. Plus, There's no reason for it to not happen, Now that the Kumo ninjas have delivered the letter. Besides, Kishi seems to be speeding up time each chapter.

Yeah, but you'd think he could've thrown in a dialogue box from Danzo when he was talking to Sai that said, "brb Kage summit" or something to that effect.

It hasn't been implied exactly, as I recall, but I guess you might be able to sort of infer from Kisame's obvious respect for Madara that he wouldn't have left Kirigakure to become a missing-nin had he still been the Mizukage. Plus, Zabuza was still alive after an attempt on the Mizukage's life, which I sort of doubt Madara would have allowed.

MarshtompMan
22nd June 2009, 5:40 PM
Maybe Zetsu is like Gourmet from Yuyu Hakusho?
Wait, what if Kushina is the Mizukage?!
And Zetsu is Naruto's sister?!

Horoika1
22nd June 2009, 7:03 PM
I think we've moved from the realm of the serious to goofy world.

I wonder how many Jounins actually like Danzou? We only know a few, and they dislike Danzou.

uber gon
22nd June 2009, 8:11 PM
I think we've moved from the realm of the serious to goofy world.

I wonder how many Jounins actually like Danzou? We only know a few, and they dislike Danzou.

I bet a VERY large majority dislike Danzou.

Kamex
22nd June 2009, 10:56 PM
I bet a VERY large majority dislike Danzou.
Then I wonder how in the world he expects to win everyone over?

Unless he's Madara, in which case he may only need this short time as Hokage to accomplish his goals...

TsukiMirage
23rd June 2009, 1:57 AM
I wonder how many Jounins actually like Danzou? We only know a few, and they dislike Danzou. Actually, Only Shikaku has shown distrust of him. Even Kakashi admitted that his orders made sense, So I see no reason why the others wouldn't support him when he's doing a good job so far.

Yeah, don't forget Kabuto. Unless he somehow winds up taking Sasuke out of the picture before he gets to Konoha, in which case there would still be two, but that hardly seems likely. You know, I could actually see another huge arc revolving around him (or a couple, possibly) after Akatsuki is cleared up. After all, he was the first of the antagonists to be introduced, not counting Sasuke, and he's apparently always had ulterior motives behind working with Orochimaru, and his past has only been minimally explored. Not to mention, he seems to have some sort of obsession over Naruto, since the very beginning, which hasn't been addressed at all, as far as I remember. I don't think Kabuto will play that big of a role. Even with Orochimaru's abilities, I'm confident that Sasuke will take him out. Kabuto as a character has really kind of degraded as a interesting character. Before he was cool and mysterious, But now, All he has become is a pseudo-Orochimaru. As far as things have been going, Kishi seems to be trying to make Madara the last villain, So while Kabuto won't be an easy fight, He'll probably do as well as the other members of Akatsuki.

To be fair, though, Samui's team is probably one of the strongest in Kumogakure, and Omoi and Karui showed some really great teamwork, I thought. I also remember reading secondhand that Sakura is supposed to be getting some development soon, which kinda makes sense in light of the entire deal with Tsunade. Now that I had time to think about it, I guess Sakura had no place in the fight, Considering that one hit from her would have did serious damage. Still, There were other ways to show how tough they were without Sakura being so bland. As for the info on Sakura's development, I believe that was a fake interview. I remember it on some other forums, But no source or actual article was ever given for it, Which is quite strange if it was real.

Actually, Naruto almost hit Sasuke, but he was able to predict it and dodge in time with the Sharingan, in the instance I'm thinking of. Then a chakra claw lashed out at him. And with Naruto hitting Pain with his Sage chakra, it looked like a direct punch, if nothing else, since his face got mashed in and he flew off spinning (in a different direction than Naruto's punch went, mind; it was sideways from his arm). Really, they seem pretty much exactly the same to me. Unless you're thinking of when Sasuke thought he was safe from Naruto's attacks at a distance, but he shot a giant chakra arm at him from a long ways away. But I think you're mistaken about Naruto's Sage chakra deal (or frog skill, or whatever he called it). I was referring to the same as you. Chp 431, Pg 13, You can see that Naruto was close when he missed Hungry Ghost. Naruto was only a few inches away when Hungry Ghost got hit like Naruto's fist glazed Hungry Ghost's face on the side. As shown by his later actions, Sage Mode has no effect if Naruto isn't near his target, Which shows (At least to me ) that Sage Mode makes some sort of shield around Naruto's body to amplify his abilities. While when Sasuke was hit by the Kyuubi cloak, Sasuke was much further away and the cloak purposely went after him.

That was actually sort of what I was getting at; that Sasuke's new super-attack would be from his Mangekyo Sharingan. Possibly, Or stopping Sasuke from entering Naruto's mind again.

Fair enough, I guess, but on the other hand, every time Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu have been used, they were directly named, plus every Tsukuyomi use had Itachi present in the illusion, stating what would happen. And Killerbee knew it was a genjutsu, but apparently didn't think it was anything particularly special. That probably has more to do with the different ways Sasuke and Itachi fight.

That is true, unfortunately. The only difference I can see, though, is that Sasuke is the only person who has outright rejected Naruto (you know... and didn't come out of the encounter a changed person). Well, plus there was that whole thing before Sasuke left Konoha, where Kakashi (and Sakura, I think, maybe not, and possibly some other people) told Sasuke that even if he got his revenge, it still wouldn't be enough and there'd only be emptiness, or something to that effect. Though going back to that is probably just wishful thinking on my part. Well to be fair, If Sasuke had accepted Naruto's ideals so soon, There would be no story. So it makes since that with all they have been through, Sasuke will be the last person to be changed.

Are you sure? I thought Amaterasu was supposed to burn only where the user focused on? But I do remember Sasuke seemed pretty surprised that he was able to put it out, still showing that he's not overly adept at it. Amaterasu burns everything that's in the users sight. As shown with Itachi, It shots out and burns everything the user can see.

Seems like a fair way to estimate, but from his behavior, it seemed a lot like Itachi's sight had started to corrode rather recently. And I don't think we can even guess how long it was before Madara went blind. Most likely, it's length depends on the person. In the databooks, It said that the sight begins to go as soon as the MS is gain, Whether or not the user uses MS alot or not.

Yeah, but you'd think he could've thrown in a dialogue box from Danzo when he was talking to Sai that said, "brb Kage summit" or something to that effect. Why would Danzo tell Sai? I don't think he trusts Sai anymore or is at least cautious of which side he's on.

uber gon
23rd June 2009, 5:47 AM
Wonder if Gaara's black eyes are gone now that Shukaku is gone?

Kamex
23rd June 2009, 6:28 AM
Wonder if Gaara's black eyes are gone now that Shukaku is gone?
Er... I already addressed that:

We already saw how he looks now; he still has the same exact facial features given him by Shukaku. I think I remember Kishi saying he wanted him to be the same Gaara we knew, or something to that effect.

Personally, I didn't like how he looked the same. It only makes sense for his eyebrows to return and for his eyes to go back to normal (if you're one who believes the eyebrows were an effect of the One-Tail, rather than never getting sleep). Yes, he'll look unusually normal, but I think it would have been worth it... Not a big issue though.

TsukiMirage
23rd June 2009, 7:17 AM
Gaara probably looks the same because he's been that way since he was young and because of his insomnia. It's not as if his features were directly create from Shukaku, So there was no reason for them to disappear after Shukaku was gone. It's the same as Gaara's sand abilities. Since he could mix his doton and Shukaku's fuuton since birth, His body naturally adapted to mixing the chakras. It could even be the start of a new bloodline limit.

Alloute
23rd June 2009, 7:23 AM
Hmm, does anyone else think that Kabuto will be the new "pawn" for Akatsuki?

Or will it be Sasuke-kun?

Horoika1
23rd June 2009, 7:34 AM
Kabuto is far more likelier, to me at least. I can't see Sasuke becoming Akatsuki's pawn, unless he's blackmailed.

Kamex
23rd June 2009, 7:44 AM
I feel like Kabuto's (and even Orochimaru's) time has come and gone... I'm not sure why Kishi bothers to keep him/them around. Our heroes have bigger fish to fry!

Alloute
23rd June 2009, 7:51 AM
I feel like Kabuto's (and even Orochimaru's) time has come and gone... I'm not sure why Kishi bothers to keep him/them around. Our heroes have bigger fish to fry!

So Kabuto is not going to appear anymore as a major villian? Oh no...

Kamex
23rd June 2009, 7:59 AM
So Kabuto is not going to appear anymore as a major villian? Oh no...
Well, he might. I guess I'm just saying he shouldn't. In any case, what's with the "Oh no..."?

Alloute
23rd June 2009, 8:05 AM
Well, he might. I guess I'm just saying he shouldn't. In any case, what's with the "Oh no..."?

I like Kabuto, he is neat, so I had hoped that he'd appear as an Akatsuki member.

Kamex
23rd June 2009, 8:13 AM
I like Kabuto, he is neat, so I had hoped that he'd appear as an Akatsuki member.
Well, now that he'll probably be involved in one plotline or another before the end of the story, I guess him being an Akatsuki member wouldn't be so bad.

Although I'm sort of weary of the idea that Madara would 'hire' new members at this point in the story. Unless we have a ways to go, I don't think he should be wasting story time with that... but then again I don't really know what's being planned by Madara, nor Kishi himself, so whether or not it'll be a good idea I can't really say.

Alloute
23rd June 2009, 8:16 AM
Although I'm sort of weary of the idea that Madara would 'hire' new members at this point in the story. Unless we have a ways to go, I don't think he should be wasting story time with that... but then again I don't really know what's being planned by Madara, nor Kishi himself, so whether or not it'll be a good idea I can't really say.

Oh this part reminds me: We will have almost 20 Naruto Part 2 volumes out, so I was wondering how long everyone else thinks the manga will last?

I was hoping for just one last arc, about 7-8 volumes long, about the size of the Sasuke Retrieval arc.

HoennMaster
23rd June 2009, 8:28 AM
There's a lot to cover in that. Rebuilding Konoha, Kage Summit, What happens to Tsunade, even more Naruto training. Taking down Kabuto and the Akatsuki....ok maybe it could happen in 8 volumes.

TsukiMirage
23rd June 2009, 9:02 AM
I don't think Kabuto will join Akatsuki. His plan is to take out Sasuke, So I can see Kishi having him show up before Sasuke gets to Konoha. It could be that fight is the one that makes Sasuke take Itach's eyes.

As for how many chapters are left, I would say a little over 65. That would make Naruto just a bit longer then Dragon Ball.

uber gon
23rd June 2009, 5:35 PM
Wonder what Sasuke's eyes will look like once he takes Itachi's eyes? Heck I wonder if he'll get some nuclear bomb-like fire jutsu in the mix.

Horoika1
23rd June 2009, 5:35 PM
Hah! Now people are accepting my idea (and possibly a few others) that we are nearing the end! I've always said it that we're approaching the end and everyone is like "There's still ground to cover".

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd June 2009, 8:06 PM

I dislike Kabuto so badly, it's not even funny.

Kamex
23rd June 2009, 8:42 PM
Hah! Now people are accepting my idea (and possibly a few others) that we are nearing the end! I've always said it that we're approaching the end and everyone is like "There's still ground to cover".
Well I'm pretty sure Kishi mentioned a couple or so years back that he was trying to end the series, the only question was how long it would take for him to do so. So in a way, even now, there's still "ground [left] to cover".

I dislike Kabuto so badly, it's not even funny.
I thought he was pretty interesting when they first introduced him in the Chuunin Exams arc, and when he turned out to be Orochimaru's right hand man, I was somewhat interested. But in my opinion he's long overstayed his welcome.

TsukiMirage
23rd June 2009, 8:57 PM
Kishi said that he wanted Naruto to be longer then Dragon Ball, Which is 517 chapters. Since things are speeding up, The main villain behind all events, And the two major characters out-power everyone else, It seems near the end.

P.S. early spoiler is out:

Source: NF
Credits: Yagami1211
Verification: pending
Cover is Naruto.

While Sasuke is racing to Konoha, Tobi warps in front of him.

stuff happens

Sasuke : Taka leaves the Akatsuki.
Tobi : As I said before, betrayers dies !
Taka : ?!
Tobi : It's really too bad, I had high hopes for you.

Then talks about Killer Bee.

Tobi : You almost got killed by the Eight Tails.

Then when Tobi heard they're going to Konoha ...
He tells them that Konoha no longer exists
And that Tobi's subordinate, Pain, destroyed the village.

Tobi : And that's not all. Thanks to you and Pain, they're going to be a Kage Summit.

Then Zetsu comes.

Tobi : What ? A new Hokage ?
Zetsu : They choosed Danzou.
Tobi : I knew it !
Sasuke : Danzou ...
Tobi : One of thoses elders who blackmailed your brother.

Then we see Naruto ...

Karui/Omoi = We'll avenge our master, spit out intelligence about Sasuke !

Naruto feels sympathy about them because they lost their master.

Naruto : Your master is a Jinchuuriki ? I'm a Jinchuuriki myself and
I'd like to help you save him.

Let's search for him together. We'll deal with Sasuke later, okay ?
Tell everything you know about Akatsuki.
Then they continue talking

Then we get back to Sasuke.

Taka's next move is ... attack the 5 Kage Summit and kill the new Hokage !

Zetsu splits in half ( ??? ) and the white Zetsu leads Sasuke.

Dark Zetsu : I hope it will go well.
Tobi : Yeah ...

Spoilers guys talk about what they think about the story ...
( Nothing interesting really )

Tobi : Nagato died too ... He used Rinne Tensei
It's because of Uzumaki Naruto ! Sasuke can become greater than Nagato ... I hope we can control Sasuke ...

Tobi : The plan is going like planned.
We must continue the Eyeball plan !

Then we see SUNA and guess what ******* GAARA RETURNS ! He's going to the Kage Summit !
Then we see Kankuro and Gaara tells him he doesn't need him as a bodyguard. If it's true, Then Zetsu can split in half and Sasuke is heading for the Kage summit.

uber gon
23rd June 2009, 10:11 PM
It's nice to see Naruto and the Kumo ninjas are getting along (I think).

Gaara is so screwed (I think).

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 6:59 AM
It's better to have some more info on Madara's plan and Zetsu.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 7:00 AM
It's better to have some more info on Madara's plan and Zetsu.

Yes indeed.

I am still looking forward to Kabuto as I said before, hope he appears before Sasuke.

HoennMaster
24th June 2009, 9:23 AM
Oh goody, so Sasuke might take out Danzo. I pray he does. So the Danzo=Madara thing is shot down.

Speaking of Kages, backw hen Sasuke made his plan to kill Konoha's elders, did he ever mention anything about Tsunade?

A lot of us have said it was nearing the end. But still, there is ground to cover.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 9:26 AM
Oh goody, so Sasuke might take out Danzo. I pray he does. So the Danzo=Madara thing is shot down.

Speaking of Kages, backw hen Sasuke made his plan to kill Konoha's elders, did he ever mention anything about Tsunade?

Madara is not Danzo, as I've said, so I am not surprised lol.

He never mentioned anything about her, I think he respects her because she healed him.

But he might choose to fight her if she ever wakes up.

EDIT: Wow...so apparently the 7-tails Jinchuriki possesed a 7-tailed bug/insect. Here is a picture (http://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/naruto453-c.jpg).

HoennMaster
24th June 2009, 11:56 AM
Just because you said they weren't the same doesn't mean it is true. There was evidence for it.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 11:57 AM
Just because you said they weren't the same doesn't mean it is true. There was evidence for it.

You posted that they probably aren't the same person too, did you change your mind?

What evidence? Their old skin?

Horoika1
24th June 2009, 3:33 PM
No, Danzou can still be Madara. Only thing is, that when Danzou reveals who he is, there's a fight.

This only works if the theory is true.

uber gon
24th June 2009, 4:52 PM
EDIT: Wow...so apparently the 7-tails Jinchuriki possesed a 7-tailed bug/insect. Here is a picture (http://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/naruto453-c.jpg).

Huh I always thought it would be a 7-tailed unicorn or something girly. I'm surprised.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 4:54 PM
Huh I always thought it would be a 7-tailed unicorn or something girly. I'm surprised.

Yay!! I provided some news!

I always thought it would be a bat, but yeah...

Expect more pictures of the Jinchuriki and their Bijuu in the new Art Book.

uber gon
24th June 2009, 5:01 PM
Yay!! I provided some news!

I always thought it would be a bat, but yeah...

Expect more pictures of the Jinchuriki and their Bijuu in the new Art Book.

Wonder if Akatsuki got to the seven-tail? I kinda hope not. She looks pretty.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 5:03 PM
Wonder if Akatsuki got to the seven-tail? I kinda hope not. She looks pretty.

What do you mean? They only need 8 and 9-tails, so I guess they got to her/him.

Honestly, the Jinchuriki looks like a guy to me....

uber gon
24th June 2009, 5:10 PM
What do you mean? They only need 8 and 9-tails, so I guess they got to her/him.

Honestly, the Jinchuriki looks like a guy to me....

Well her clothing is Ino-ish so I'm assuming it's a she.

Shadow Lucario
24th June 2009, 5:12 PM
I want to hear more on the Hyuuga clan. Isn't the Sharingan believed to be descended from the Byakugan? If so then where was the Hyuuga when the Senju and Uchiha were fighting? I'm sure they could go toe to toe with the Uchiha.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 5:14 PM
Well her clothing is Ino-ish so I'm assuming it's a she.

Yeah I guess so, I assumed that "it" was male, because it lacked certain female characteristics lol.

I look forward to seeing 4, 5, and 6-tails.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 6:00 PM
Well, The spoiler pics are awesome. The Nanabi has been revealed as a rhinoceros beetle and makes me want the artbook even more.

No, Danzou can still be Madara. Only thing is, that when Danzou reveals who he is, there's a fight. This only works if the theory is true. You do realized that while Madara is meeting Sasuke now, The events in Konoha are still happening. I find it hard to believe Danzo could disappear when there is so much work still being done.

Just because you said they weren't the same doesn't mean it is true. There was evidence for it. There's also more evidence that they aren't. This chapter takes place minutes after the last, Where we know where Danzo is and where we saw Madara leave.

I want to hear more on the Hyuuga clan. Isn't the Sharingan believed to be descended from the Byakugan? If so then where was the Hyuuga when the Senju and Uchiha were fighting? I'm sure they could go toe to toe with the Uchiha. That was fan speculation. Anyway, The Hyuuga clan specialize only in taijutsu, While the Senju and the Uchiha were masters of ninjutsu. They were already stated as the top clans and so far none of the Hyuuga have shown anything compared to what we seen from them.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 6:03 PM
Hmm, I am looking forward to the other art, you don't even know....

Sasuke is with Tobi, Danzo is with the villagers.

Unless Tobi made a Shadow Clone, even then, Kakashi could probably tell that Danzo wasn't real because of the Sharingan....

Shadow Lucario
24th June 2009, 6:04 PM
That was fan speculation. Anyway, The Hyuuga clan specialize only in taijutsu, While the Senju and the Uchiha were masters of ninjutsu. They were already stated as the top clans and so far one of the Hyuuga have shown anything compared to what we seen from them.

I'm sure if Neji fought Sasuke that would be a pretty close match. And I think the Rotation counts as Ninjutsu.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 6:06 PM
I'm sure if Neji fought Sasuke that would be a pretty close match. And I think the Rotation counts as Ninjutsu.

What?!

When I said that if they fought, it would be close, everyone said "No, only Naruto is a match for Sasuke"...

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 6:33 PM
I'm sure if Neji fought Sasuke that would be a pretty close match. And I think the Rotation counts as Ninjutsu. Are you referring to before or after the time skip? Either way, Neji would have a very hard time against Sasuke. Before the time skip, Neji could have had a chance, But not now. Not with the likes of Kirin and Amaterasu.

The rotation probably doesn't count because there are no hand signs or molding of chakra. Also, Only a few Hyuugas can learn it.

Shadow Lucario
24th June 2009, 6:43 PM
Are you referring to before or after the time skip? Either way, Neji would have a very hard time against Sasuke. Before the time skip, Neji could have had a chance, But not now. Not with the likes of Kirin and Amaterasu.

After of course. Neji now has Empty Palm so he doesn't have to get close to him. Kirin would be the hardest thing to get by. The way I see it is Neji will close Sasuke's Chakra points so he won't be able to use either techniques. With Kirin it depends on if there is a thunder storm or not.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 6:56 PM
After of course. Neji now has Empty Palm so he doesn't have to get close to him. Kirin would be the hardest thing to get by. The way I see it is Neji will close Sasuke's Chakra points so he won't be able to use either techniques. With Kirin it depends on if there is a thunder storm or not. What?! Sorry to inform you but no way. Empty Palm doesn't do the same as Gentle fist so Neji would have to get close to Sasuke, Who would use Chidori Current to protect himself. Besides, Neji's whole strategy would rely on getting near enough to Sasuke to close his chakra points, While Sasuke can attack from a distance with his Chidori Spear and Needles. That's not counting Sasuke using the predicting power of the Sharingan to evade Neji.

Also, Sasuke doesn't need a storm to use Kirin if he has enough chakra.

Shadow Lucario
24th June 2009, 7:05 PM
Also, Sasuke doesn't need a storm to use Kirin if he has enough chakra

Which is why Neji would close his Chakra points first. Without Chakra he can't heat up the atmosphere and without heating up the atmosphere you don't get any lightning. I like Sasuke. He can be considered my favorite character, but I also like Neji and think he could open up a can of whoop a s s on Sasuke

Alloute
24th June 2009, 7:08 PM
Which is why Neji would close his Chakra points first. Without Chakra he can't heat up the atmosphere and without heating up the atmosphere you don't get any lightning. I like Sasuke. He can be considered my favorite character, but I also like Neji and think he could open up a can of whoop a s s on Sasuke

Sasuke doesn't need heat to produce the Chidori per se....

He only needs heat for Kirin.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 7:17 PM
Which is why Neji would close his Chakra points first. Without Chakra he can't heat up the atmosphere and without heating up the atmosphere you don't get any lightning. I like Sasuke. He can be considered my favorite character, but I also like Neji and think he could open up a can of whoop a s s on Sasuke Yet that fact still remains that Neji needs to get close to Sasuke to closed his chakra points and I already pointed out that Sasuke has several range jutsus to take Neji out before then. You're overestimating Neji's skills.

Shadow Lucario
24th June 2009, 7:23 PM
Yet that fact still remains that Neji needs to get close to Sasuke to closed his chakra points and I already pointed out that Sasuke has several range jutsus to take Neji out before then. You're overestimating Neji's skills.

I believe you're underestimating Neji's skills. Neji has incredible speed. Remember he kept up with Naruto when he was powered up by the Kyubi? And that was three years before now

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 7:36 PM
I believe you're underestimating Neji's skills. Neji has incredible speed. Remember he kept up with Naruto when he was powered up by the Kyubi? And that was three years before now Yes, Three years ago. And in all that time, Sasuke had speed equal to Rock Lee. Sasuke has be shown to be even faster now, Outdoing two Anbu that outdid Naruto. It wasn't until the last arc that Naruto caught up in speed. We have seen Neji fight twice in Shippuden, And he hasn't shown speed anywhere equal to Sasuke. The fact remains that Sasuke has been shown to be superior in skills and speed.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 7:41 PM
It's nice to see Naruto and the Kumo ninjas are getting along (I think).

Gaara is so screwed (I think).

So they are in the chapter?

I saw a picture of them (in color) in a new scan, they look neat, especially the red-head.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 7:50 PM
It's interesting to see the Sand trio with some new clothes, Again. I still waiting to understand why Naruto and co believe Kirabi is still alive.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 7:52 PM
It's interesting to see the Sand trio with some new clothes, Again. I still waiting to understand why Naruto and co believe Kirabi is still alive.

They probably believe that if he had died, that more Akatsuki members would storm Konoha to take Naruto.

They think Akatsuki wants to finish the final step if the Hachibi was sealed.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 7:57 PM
But they know that Akatsuki has to seal Naruto last, So since Pain attack Konoha for Naruto, They should believe that Kirabi has already been sealed.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 7:59 PM
But they know that Akatsuki has to seal Naruto last, So since Pain attack Konoha for Naruto, They should believe that Kirabi has already been sealed.

Normally, they would assume that, but when was it revealed to Konoha than Naruto's tailed beast must be sealed last?

I've only seen Kisame making that statement, to Itachi.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 8:19 PM
I can't remember where, But I'm sure Deidara told them something like that being the reason he wasn't gonna fight Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~
24th June 2009, 8:24 PM
Oh man, it's so awesome that Kankuro Gaara and Temari are back. Kankuro's face paint looks awesome.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 8:26 PM
I can't remember where, But I'm sure Deidara told them something like that being the reason he wasn't gonna fight Naruto.

....really? In the anime or the manga?

I have volume 30 and 31 right here, during the fight against Deidara, it is not mentioned.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 8:32 PM
If it's not in the manga, Then it might have been in the anime. Anyway, It's been a little less then a week since Kirabi was taken, And since Nagato attack Konoha for Naruto after that, It's not to far to believe that Kirabi would be dead.

Alloute
24th June 2009, 8:34 PM
If it's not in the manga, Then it might have been in the anime. Anyway, It's been a little less then a week since Kirabi was taken, And since Nagato attack Konoha for Naruto after that, It's not to far to believe that Kirabi would be dead.

If it is anime, then I do not know, I do not watch it.

As for the Kirabi thing, I guess his team thinks that he is too clever/strong to have been captured.

They are correct.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2009, 8:39 PM
It's the whole "Yet's have faith something is true, Even though we shouldn't believe it".

Alloute
24th June 2009, 8:43 PM
Ok.

I saw the raw scans, looks interesting, Zetsu does have some useful ability after all.

Tobi vs. Sasuke was short but predictable.

Shadow Lucario
25th June 2009, 1:27 AM
Hopefully this chapter will come out earlier than the last three weeks. All have come out at one am my time or later

Horoika1
25th June 2009, 4:14 AM
This is Madara we're talking about. He can do anything because we dont'know his abilities.

Alloute
25th June 2009, 4:17 AM
So Sand ninja, Cloud ninja, Leaf ninja, Rogue Leaf ninja, Akatsuki.

We need Mist and Rock ninja, wonder when they'll show.

I want to see the new Mizukage.

BlueMew7
25th June 2009, 5:02 AM
I haven't been able to catch up on the manga lately. However, my friend told me that Hanzo took tsunades place since she had a comma, and now sasuke is out to destroy the leaf village, which Pein already did.

Alloute
25th June 2009, 5:04 AM
Oh oh!!

New theory: Tobi is still the Mizukage, so he stops Sasuke from causing trouble in Konoha, because Tobi needs to attend the Kage Summit?

Or Tobi wants to capture Naruto himself.

Shadow Lucario
25th June 2009, 5:29 AM
Oh oh!!

New theory: Tobi is still the Mizukage, so he stops Sasuke from causing trouble in Konoha, because Tobi needs to attend the Kage Summit?

Or Tobi wants to capture Naruto himself.

Could be. Your guess is as good as anyone's.

Alloute
25th June 2009, 5:33 AM
Too many things are happening at the same time: Kabuto is out there, Kisame versus Hachibi, Kage Summit, New Hokage, Sasuke's Revenge, Rebuilding the village, Tsunade is in a coma..

TsukiMirage
25th June 2009, 5:33 AM
Well, Sasuke and Team Taka are being led to the Summit by White Zetsu right now to kill Danzo, So If Madara is Mizukage, He's cutting it close.

Alloute
25th June 2009, 5:37 AM
Well, Sasuke and Team Taka are being led to the Summit by White Zetsu right now to kill Danzo, So If Madara is Mizukage, He's cutting it close.

Sasuke is after Danzo, yay. Although I kind of like Danzo, he is a bad guy but he wants to protect the village.

What will Tobi be doing if he isn't the Mizukage or Danzo?

TsukiMirage
25th June 2009, 5:47 AM
I would say dealing with whatever the "Eye of the Moon" plan needs.