PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
4th July 2009, 4:58 PM
You mean the unlicensed anime? xD Yeah, they had to remove them.

Yeah, I would have thought it would have made more sense to use animals that naturally had tails, but whatever xD

Okay, the anime is annoying me now...first the random flashbacks, now they changed Suigetsu's introduction....that episode was 3 minutes plot, 21 minutes filler...at least it showcased some of Suigetsu's abilities.

Alloute
4th July 2009, 5:16 PM
I do not watch the anime because almost everything is filler now.

I do not like filler.

4th July 2009, 5:29 PM
Yeah, I only just picked it up again hearing the fillers will be over...I was wrong xD

However, Kakashi Gaiden is being animated and released next month

uber gon
4th July 2009, 6:00 PM
Zetsu said that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke now so.....

I doubt Zetsu was right. For all we know Sasuke could've beaten Pain too.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th July 2009, 6:01 PM
yeah, the problem though is that site is U.S. only. If you live outside the U.S. Crunchyroll is the place to go.

Yeah, the bug really did not fit...the slug either, but meh...Kishi likes slugs

The "slug" thing actually fits in perfectly.

Alloute
4th July 2009, 7:54 PM
The "slug" thing actually fits in perfectly.

How so?

Uber: I think that since Zetsu is the best spy ever, and he has experience, he could have accurately judged Naruto's strength.

Oh, and Sasuke is losing is sight, so I doubt he is getting any stronger, it is actually the opposite.

Kakashi Gaiden? Really now.

4th July 2009, 8:32 PM
Yeah, apparently it was confirmed in Shonen Jump, and it was confirmed by Viz at Anime Expo, that 'Kakashi Chronicles will premeire on 6th August.

Alloute
4th July 2009, 8:33 PM
Anyone know when Shippuden will air outside of Japan?

I am losing all faith in humanity rofl.

Yay!! We get to see Minato-sama, Obito-kun and Rin-chan!!

Shadow Lucario
4th July 2009, 9:15 PM

I heard it will air in the US in 2010, so not long from now.

If you are still looking for a site to watch Shippuden subbed or any other anime you should check out narutowire.com. It's a good site with all the Naruto episodes.

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans :D

4th July 2009, 10:13 PM
Viz Media said at Anime Expo that the DVDs will be the only way to see the English dub, which are due out later this year.

However, you can watch it legally on the sites mentioned earlier.

uber gon
5th July 2009, 1:06 AM
Thanks to the 4-tails I want an Infernape SO badly.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 1:45 AM
Viz Media said at Anime Expo that the DVDs will be the only way to see the English dub, which are due out later this year.

What?! DVDs?!

Why are they doing this, I don't want to buy them...

I guess I will have to watch them online, and I hate watching stuff online...

Thank you, I found a nice site that has the episodes, I saw this week's episode earlier before our guests arrived.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:01 AM

I am losing all faith in humanity rofl.

Yay!! We get to see Minato-sama, Obito-kun and Rin-chan!!

I don't really know why, but the bubble Salamander fits as a tailed beast.

also, i think on Naruto.com, the US site, they started airing Shippuden Dubbed. That was in January.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:03 AM
I don't really know why, but the bubble Salamander fits as a tailed beast.

also, i think on Naruto.com, the US site, they started airing Shippuden Dubbed. That was in January.

Bubble ninjutsu is freakin' awesome.

Dubbed? I only saw the subbed versions on there a few months ago.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:11 AM
Bubble ninjutsu is freakin' awesome.

Dubbed? I only saw the subbed versions on there a few months ago.

Yeah, I remember in December, they were showing a trailer about how dubbed Naruto Shippuden was coming exclusively to Naruto.com.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:15 AM
Yeah, I remember in December, they were showing a trailer about how dubbed Naruto Shippuden was coming exclusively to Naruto.com.

I saw that trailer a long time ago.

I went to the site, and it is just subbed and not dubbed.

Kakashi said the DVDs were going to be released later so I guess we will have to pay to see the dub.

Kamex
5th July 2009, 2:16 AM
I noticed it. Zabuza too.
Kisame too.

You mean the dub?

i think on Naruto.com, the US site, they started airing Shippuden Dubbed. That was in January.
That's just the subbed episodes. They've yet to air the Shippuden dub anywhere.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:17 AM
Kisame too.

You mean the dub?

That's just the subbed episodes. They've yet to air the Shippuden dub anywhere.

Well, they said that they were gonna start to air them, not my fault they lied.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:19 AM
I noticed that Ao from Kirigakure is wearing an outfit that is very similar to Haku's.

I wonder if he had the same job as Haku...

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:23 AM
Goddamn, In the US, They are gonna release Volume 45 of the manga this july. They caught up fast. Japan is by 46.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:28 AM
Goddamn, In the US, They are gonna release Volume 45 of the manga this july. They caught up fast. Japan is by 46.

I know it is great!!

I'm buying 45 next weekend when I go out.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:34 AM
I know it is great!!

I'm buying 45 next weekend when I go out.

That's awesome, i have none, not even the very first volume.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:36 AM
The manga is good. I prefer the manga because there aren't any filler sagas.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:41 AM
The manga is good. I prefer the manga because there aren't any filler sagas.

Yeah, and there are no annoying voices of characters *cough* Ichigo * cough*. I hate Ichigo's voice in the original japanese ones.

to not go off topic, you think that all of the other hosts were able to control their tailed beasts? I mean besides Gaara and Naruto.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:43 AM
to not go off topic, you think that all of the other hosts were able to control their tailed beasts? I mean besides Gaara and Naruto.

I think that everyone besides the Sanbi's host could control their beast.

I say that because the Sanbi apparently escaped from it's former host, so I think the host lacked control.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:44 AM
I think that everyone besides the Sanbi's host could control their beast.

I say that because the Sanbi apparently escaped from it's former host, so I think the host lacked control.

Yeah and remember that if they go to sleep, the beast comes out and stuff.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:49 AM
Yeah and remember that if they go to sleep, the beast comes out and stuff.

I am still unsure if that applies to all the Jinchuriki hosts.

Oh and I remember that the Yonbi's host traveled around trying to understand and control his beast. So if we look at the Yonbi, it looks very wild and feral so I assume that Roushi had a hard time with his tailed beast.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 2:51 AM
I am still unsure if that applies to all the Jinchuriki hosts.

Oh and I remember that the Yonbi's host traveled around trying to understand and control his beast. So if we look at the Yonbi, it looks very wild and feral so I assume that Roushi had a hard time with his tailed beast.

no, i was referring to Gaara.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 2:58 AM
Thanks to the 4-tails I want an Infernape SO badly.

Infernape? I thought everyone had one at this point.

I personally hate apes but I guess it is nice to see an actual "beast" in the line up.

Shadow Lucario
5th July 2009, 7:05 AM
I still have to buy some of the earlier Naruto manga. Damn Barnes and Noble! They never have the volumes I need.

Kamex
5th July 2009, 7:52 AM
you think that all of the other hosts were able to control their tailed beasts? I mean besides Gaara and Naruto.
Since when could Gaara and Naruto control their tailed beasts? Okay maybe Gaara had control, since he only let the beast out with that falling-asleep jutsu, but the Nine-Tails was simply trapped thanks to various seals depending on the time. Although I suppose that may be what you meant...

In any case, I think the only person who can control their Tailed Beast is Killer Bee, but he technically just 'befriended' it, and/or impressed it with his strength (I can't remember... perhaps they didn't go into the specifics yet).

HoennMaster
5th July 2009, 8:47 AM
One question I have to ask, for you people who "hate" fillers, have you actually watched ALL of them? Because a lot of them are actaully good. Not to mention not watching one of your favorites shows simply because of that is kind of stupid IMO.

The first Shippuden DVD will be released on September 29th.

Kamex
5th July 2009, 10:04 AM
One question I have to ask, for you people who "hate" fillers, have you actually watched ALL of them? Because a lot of them are actaully good. Not to mention not watching one of your favorites shows simply because of that is kind of stupid IMO.
I'm not one of the people who hates fillers, but I'll say that I generally dislike them. I've watched most of the dub version of the long stretch of fillers before Shippuden, and I don't think they're bad as people make them out to be, but they do tend to be of much lower quality than the real stuff. Plus they occasionally contradict canon material due to the author not being a part of the story-making process.

I admit, some fillers can be surprisingly entertaining, but they can get annoying when they show up too often.

5th July 2009, 12:49 PM

I watched all the Pre-Shippuden fillers, I skipped the Pre-Hidan and Kakazu filler, and I watched the first few episodes of the Three-tailed filler arc.

I did actually enjoy the filler episode Suigetsu got, as I really like the character. I just hope they don't make a trend of it.

What?! DVDs?!

Why are they doing this, I don't want to buy them...

I guess I will have to watch them online, and I hate watching stuff online...

Thank you, I found a nice site that has the episodes, I saw this week's episode earlier before our guests arrived.

They're doing it because well...companies need money.

I know it beats seeing it on TV, but if you have to watch the dub, buy the DVDs. However, I myself don't own any Naruto DVDs beyond season 1, and Jetix stopped new episodes at the Search for Tsunade arc with us.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 3:22 PM
Since when could Gaara and Naruto control their tailed beasts? Okay maybe Gaara had control, since he only let the beast out with that falling-asleep jutsu, but the Nine-Tails was simply trapped thanks to various seals depending on the time. Although I suppose that may be what you meant...

In any case, I think the only person who can control their Tailed Beast is Killer Bee, but he technically just 'befriended' it, and/or impressed it with his strength (I can't remember... perhaps they didn't go into the specifics yet).

I meant without including them two because we know that they can't control them.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 5:03 PM

Yes, I have seen at least all of them once. I might have skipped one or two.

Why would that make me like them?! They are garbage in my opinion, the plots just don't suit my taste is all.

Horoika1
5th July 2009, 5:18 PM

I detest fillers because Naruto has SOOOOO many plot points that fillers are just a cheap way to milk Naruto more than what it's worth! Bleach has an excuse, they are very close to the manga, but Naruto has ways to go!

Alloute
5th July 2009, 5:20 PM
I detest fillers because Naruto has SOOOOO many plot points that fillers are just a cheap way to milk Naruto more than what it's worth! Bleach has an excuse, they are very close to the manga, but Naruto has ways to go!

Naruto would've been close too if it weren't for the Three-tails filler, we would be at Invasion of Pain arc.

Fillers are good for something, but all these long 20+ episode filler arcs are ruining the anime.

Horoika1
5th July 2009, 5:33 PM
I agree, it's so pointless! Naruto still has a lot of material to cover.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 5:34 PM
Oh darn I forgot to ask Hoenn Master something...

Ok, new Bijuu and Kages last week so I am hoping for Kabuto this week.

MEHTALL
5th July 2009, 5:47 PM
Ok, are any of you actually narutards? I am for life! Go ahead PM me any question you like XD I'll answer it! I agree with Alloute, even though they create spoillers so the pain arc in the episodes look awesome!! XD Jiraiya... *sigh*

Alloute
5th July 2009, 5:55 PM
Hmm, I can't wait for volume 45.

I really liked the last arc, it was nice to see that violence isn't always the answer.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th July 2009, 6:00 PM
Oh darn I forgot to ask Hoenn Master something...

Ok, new Bijuu and Kages last week so I am hoping for Kabuto this week.

do you really like Kabuto? I hate him.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 6:02 PM
do you really like Kabuto? I hate him.

I do not like him, but I want to see if he'll be Danzo's new Medic Ninja.

uber gon
5th July 2009, 6:37 PM

I started out with a Turtwig. But now that we see 3-tails I'm considering a new starter.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 6:41 PM
I did actually enjoy the filler episode Suigetsu got, as I really like the character. I just hope they don't make a trend of it.

Suigetsu deserves his own spin-off anime, or maybe his own sitcom.

5th July 2009, 7:14 PM
I was thinking of a prime-time chat show
"Friday Nights with Suigetsu"

But now what's annoying about fillers, is when we have lots of material to cover, why are they extending it so much? Right now, I hope it's just to showcase Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo more...

Also, I noticed in Naruto v.44, when Tobi reveals his identity to Kisame, Kisame calls him "Mizukage Emeritus"

what does Emeritus mean? Or is it a name?

MarshtompMan
5th July 2009, 7:19 PM

I personally hate apes but I guess it is nice to see an actual "beast" in the line up.

Actually, I chose Piplup in Diamond (Before it became an annoying wannabe mascot) and Turtwig in Platinum.

Horoika1
5th July 2009, 7:52 PM
Also, I noticed in Naruto v.44, when Tobi reveals his identity to Kisame, Kisame calls him "Mizukage Emeritus"

what does Emeritus mean? Or is it a name?

A retired person, so it means Retired Mizukage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emeritus

5th July 2009, 7:59 PM
Didn't know Kisame was so educated to use such a complicated word xD

TsukiMirage
5th July 2009, 9:01 PM
Man, I gotta stop disappearing like that. Anyway, I didn't realize that the Rokubi was a slug. Considering we already got a slug, Why couldn't it have stay a salamander. Hopefully, Now the anime will extend some of the Jinchuuriki battles that are left.

It seemed to me that he didn't mind killing her off; it just wasn't the right time for such a rash action yet. Well, It was clear that eventually Danzo was gonna actually do something evil. At least this way, We get to see Anko more.

Hm? I could have sworn they all went off to look for Sasuke in a small arc a while back, but I could be wrong... Those were just missions. Especially since none of them join up with Naruto and co again after that. They might feel some loyalty to Naruto to try and help him bring Sasuke back, But none of them are jumping out of their skin to save him.

Well that's true, the main thing that's going to save Sasuke from a world of hurt and hate is the fact that he's been lucky enough to still be generally innocent, even when he's tried to do terrible things. Yeah, Because we wouldn't want Naruto to be suck in a moral dilemma./sarcasm/

Well it showed that Naruto can be trusted with a big task as stopping Pain, however he was going to it. Not to mention Tsunade had been watching Naruto and his (supposedly) wise decisions and doing what's (supposedly) right ever since he convinced her to become Hokage, so it's not like she just decided on a whim to trust a random teenage genin from the village. BTW, for the record, I actually thought Sasuke was considered a missing-nin from the moment word got out that he'd left the village. Didn't realize the Hokage was being such a pussy about it. Just goes to show you how much power the Hokage has. Still didn't make it right.

That's another reason that I dislike this chapter. I thought that Konoha was the black sheep of the ninja villages, You know, The one all full of love and peace. But as we seen, The rest of the villages seem just the same. I honestly can't see any of these Kages making war with Konoha, Which makes me feel for Danzo even more.

Cain Nightroad
5th July 2009, 9:12 PM
Well, It was clear that eventually Danzo was gonna actually do something evil.

He's obviously been planning this for a LONG time; he's already got plans for Anko and (possibly) Sasuke, and even Kabuto. It makes me wonder if he was planning the use for Kabuto even when Orochimaru was still around.

I hope the next chapter reveals a little more about how far back he's been planning this. Of all the things that could happen, it certainly sucks to have Danzo as Hokage. It makes him an opponent they can't kill without becoming Missing-Nin. Unless Naruto and Sakura have a plan involving becoming Missing-Nin, you would think that's what they want to avoid.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 9:28 PM
Didn't know Kisame was so educated to use such a complicated word xD

Well, Kisame has a very formal manner of speech.

That word puzzled me too, so I just skimmed over it.

TsukiMirage
5th July 2009, 9:36 PM
He's obviously been planning this for a LONG time; he's already got plans for Anko and (possibly) Sasuke, and even Kabuto. It makes me wonder if he was planning the use for Kabuto even when Orochimaru was still around.

I hope the next chapter reveals a little more about how far back he's been planning this. Of all the things that could happen, it certainly sucks to have Danzo as Hokage. It makes him an opponent they can't kill without becoming Missing-Nin. Unless Naruto and Sakura have a plan involving becoming Missing-Nin, you would think that's what they want to avoid. Well Naruto wouldn't kill him anyway. He's all about the world peace now. Which is why, In the end Danzo will do something that makes everyone realize he's this great big evil that needs to go and then our favorite Uchiha will show up and kill him, Saving the ninja world and proving Naruto was right for stopping others from bring Sasuke to justice. What a great moral.

Alloute
5th July 2009, 9:42 PM
Well Naruto wouldn't kill him anyway. He's all about the world peace now. Which is why, In the end Danzo will do something that makes everyone realize he's this great big evil that needs to go and then our favorite Uchiha will show up and kill him, Saving the ninja world and proving Naruto was right for stopping others from bring Sasuke to justice. What a great moral.

Ok if you say so.

I do not have any theories myself.

Cain Nightroad
6th July 2009, 1:30 AM
Which is why, In the end Danzo will do something that makes everyone realize he's this great big evil that needs to go and then our favorite Uchiha will show up and kill him, Saving the ninja world and proving Naruto was right for stopping others from bring Sasuke to justice. What a great moral.

Hah, that'd be great. He kills Danzo and turns into the hero, but then turns around and takes out the other Kages. Even though Sasuke is still arrogant about his strength, he seems to realize that he can't disobey Madara. And after Zetsu's remarks on Naruto's strength, I doubt that Sasuke is going to be a happy little boy and team up with Naruto for anything.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 1:33 AM
Sasuke's character is just getting old fast.

He was a depressed little ninja before, but now he is murderer.

Shadow Lucario
6th July 2009, 1:52 AM
Sasuke's character is just getting old fast.

He was a depressed little ninja before, but now he is murderer.

He hasn't killed anyone yet O_o How is he a murderer?

Alloute
6th July 2009, 2:20 AM
He hasn't killed anyone yet O_o How is he a murderer?

He was somewhat responsible for Deidara and Itachi's deaths.

He plans on killing every Kage and anyone who stands in his way.\

He is basically a murderer.

Shadow Lucario
6th July 2009, 2:31 AM
He was somewhat responsible for Deidara and Itachi's deaths.

He plans on killing every Kage and anyone who stands in his way.\

He is basically a murderer.

Deidara blew himself up on his accord and Itachi died of his illness.

I highly doubt he can kill ALL the Kages at the same time unless he plans to use a giant Kirin or something. If not then I don't think he will do it. By this logic we can call everyone who thinks about killing someone a murderer

uber gon
6th July 2009, 2:33 AM
Actually, I chose Piplup in Diamond (Before it became an annoying wannabe mascot) and Turtwig in Platinum.

Piplup isn't much of a mascot wannabe. But he is annoying.

Maybe Kirabi will appear in the next chapter.

Shadow Lucario
6th July 2009, 2:37 AM
Piplup isn't much of a mascot wannabe. But he is annoying.

I have never heard anything more true than this statement

Maybe Kirabi will appear in the next chapter.

Then he can tell us where he went for vacation XD

Kamex
6th July 2009, 2:39 AM
I meant without including them two because we know that they can't control them.
I see.

I started out with a Turtwig. But now that we see 3-tails I'm considering a new starter.
I think you mean 4-tails...?

Those were just missions. Especially since none of them join up with Naruto and co again after that. They might feel some loyalty to Naruto to try and help him bring Sasuke back, But none of them are jumping out of their skin to save him.
Perhaps, but I can easily see Kishi bringing them all together to bring their 'old friend' back at some point.

That's another reason that I dislike this chapter. I thought that Konoha was the black sheep of the ninja villages, You know, The one all full of love and peace. But as we seen, The rest of the villages seem just the same. I honestly can't see any of these Kages making war with Konoha, Which makes me feel for Danzo even more.
Actually that's a good point, I thought that way too (for example, though Zabuza was a villain, Mist village was obviously a pretty rough place in the past, I guess it's not so bad now...). But I think Kishi wants all the villages to sort of team up in a never-before-seen comradeship to take down Madara. And Naruto will be at the forefront of this.

Well Naruto wouldn't kill him anyway. He's all about the world peace now. Which is why, In the end Danzo will do something that makes everyone realize he's this great big evil that needs to go and then our favorite Uchiha will show up and kill him, Saving the ninja world and proving Naruto was right for stopping others from bring Sasuke to justice. What a great moral.
I doubt Danzo will be the catalyst for Sasuke's return to the light side. I still think Madara's the most likely candidate for that... but I suppose your guess is as good as mine.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 2:52 AM
Deidara blew himself up on his accord and Itachi died of his illness.

I highly doubt he can kill ALL the Kages at the same time unless he plans to use a giant Kirin or something. If not then I don't think he will do it. By this logic we can call everyone who thinks about killing someone a murderer

I said he was somewhat responsible, because:

a) If Sasuke hadn't fought Deidara, Deidara wouldn't have commited suicide

b) If Sasuke hadn't fought Itachi, Itachi would have lived a little while longer.

He might not defeat the Kages, but with Amaterasu, I think his chances of success are higher than usual.

MarshtompMan
6th July 2009, 3:25 AM
^So he's not a murderer.
He most likely will be, but not yet.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 3:27 AM
^So he's not a murderer.
He most likely will be, but not yet.

He was involved with many murder plots too, so he is a murderer in the fact that he never stopped Orochimaru from killing innocent people for his experiments.

MarshtompMan
6th July 2009, 3:53 AM
It's called aiding and abetting.
He didn't actually kill them, hence, he's not a murderer.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 4:21 AM
Just to remain people, Sasuke is only after Danzo. He isn't going after the other Kages.

Perhaps, but I can easily see Kishi bringing them all together to bring their 'old friend' back at some point. Tsk, I hope not. Already had my fill of so-called ninjas standing around while one person fights.

Actually that's a good point, I thought that way too (for example, though Zabuza was a villain, Mist village was obviously a pretty rough place in the past, I guess it's not so bad now...). But I think Kishi wants all the villages to sort of team up in a never-before-seen comradeship to take down Madara. And Naruto will be at the forefront of this. I would rather have the Kages be akin to Danzo or at least Sabutori, And Naruto having a hard time convincing them. This current crowd doesn't look like Naruto's gonna have to work all that hard to recruit them to his side.

I doubt Danzo will be the catalyst for Sasuke's return to the light side. I still think Madara's the most likely candidate for that... but I suppose your guess is as good as mine. Well, I see Danzo being the catalyst because it's get rid of him in Konoha and put Naruto and Sasuke back together for Madara. Logically, No one in Konoha should be able to mess with Danzo, But then again that hasn't stop Kishi before.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 4:25 AM
Since he is still Madara's follower, he could try to kill the Kages if he is ordered to.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 4:31 AM
Sasuke isn't Madara's follower, He always plan on killing Danzo. Sasuke isn't gonna go against Madara until he can figure out Madara's secret.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 4:34 AM
Sasuke isn't Madara's follower, He always plan on killing Danzo. Sasuke isn't gonna go against Madara until he can figure out Madara's secret.

You just said it.

Sasuke will not go against Madara until he figures out Madara's secret.

If Madara orders him to kill more than one Kage, then Sasuke will do it :/

BlueMew7
6th July 2009, 4:57 AM
All I know, is that Naruto and Sasuke are going to have an epic fight and both of them are going to die in an epic explosion. That's all that I am waiting for in the Manga.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 5:18 AM
You just said it.

If Madara orders him to kill more than one Kage, then Sasuke will do it :/ Just because Sasuke is cautious of Madara, Doesn't mean he's gonna bend to whatever Madara tells him to do. Sasuke has gone out of his way to avoid needless deaths, And I don't see that changing anytime soon. He also defied Madara even though he knew how Madara would take it. Point being, Sasuke will do what's in his best interest, A fact Madara is fully aware of.

HoennMaster
6th July 2009, 5:48 AM
You just said it.

If Madara orders him to kill more than one Kage, then Sasuke will do it :/

No he won't. Sasuke just said in the recent chapters that he is not going to listen to Madara.

Kamex
6th July 2009, 6:28 AM
Well, I see Danzo being the catalyst because it's get rid of him in Konoha and put Naruto and Sasuke back together for Madara. Logically, No one in Konoha should be able to mess with Danzo, But then again that hasn't stop Kishi before.
Well I guess I can see that... I mainly meant that in the end, it'll be about Naruto + Sasuke VS. Madara.

Perhaps they'll fight at the Valley of the End. It would be pretty symbolic of two other important battles to the story...

Sasuke has gone out of his way to avoid needless deaths, And I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Makes me wonder if he really had the guts to wipe out Konoha.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 6:43 AM
Well I guess I can see that... I mainly meant that in the end, it'll be about Naruto + Sasuke VS. Madara.

Perhaps they'll fight at the Valley of the End. It would be pretty symbolic of two other important battles to the story... That would be interesting. Maybe this time, They'll make sure Madara's dead.

Makes me wonder if he really had the guts to wipe out Konoha. Since he only mention that plan to Madatra, I figured he never planned to do that in the first place.

Kamex
6th July 2009, 6:52 AM
Since he only mention that plan to Madatra, I figured he never planned to do that in the first place.
Oh... so the rest of Hawk thought they were simply going to kill Danzo? But they stopped going to Konoha because Madara said there was no longer anything to destroy... or something to that effect. Meh, I'm mixing everything together in my head. O_o

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 7:42 AM
Sasuke told Madara that he was gonna destroy all of Konoha and He told Team Taka that he was using Akatsuki. Even Sasuke probably doesn't know what the hell he wants.

Kamex
6th July 2009, 7:56 AM
Oh I gotcha. Sasuke's trying to play Madara for a fool and Hawk is just going along for the ride, though I'm sure Madara truely has the upper hand.

I wouldn't be surprised if Madara was thinking many steps ahead of every other character in the story. I really hope he's involved in some sort of crazy plot twist.

Hopefully Kishi's got some surprises left before the end of the series.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 10:12 AM
Well, I just hope there's a bigger point to Akatsuki collecting the Bijuus then just moving the story along.

6th July 2009, 11:43 AM
Even when Orochimaru ordered Sasuke to kill people, he never did. He'd wound them, and knock them out, but not kill them. Sasuke has said he wants to kill the elders of Konoha, but as Kisame has pointed out, the underlings will try and protect them, whether he'd kill the underlings is to be seen, but right now, Sasuke's too much of a prideful chicken really xD

Now Suigetsu, he has a different opinion...he'd probably kill anyone as long as it got him closer to the Samehada

Alloute
6th July 2009, 6:43 PM
Now Suigetsu, he has a different opinion...he'd probably kill anyone as long as it got him closer to the Samehada

Why do you think Suigetsu asked the prisoners to spread the word about Sasuke being a hero and a bringer of peace?

6th July 2009, 6:50 PM
Why do you think Suigetsu asked the prisoners to spread the word about Sasuke being a hero and a bringer of peace?

Because they knew nothing of the Samehada? =3 He has shown discomfort when told not to kill anyone, or to back off from doing so.

Also, he obviously wants to bring about a revolution, and believes under Sasuke that will happen.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 6:51 PM
Because they knew nothing of the Samehada? =3 He has shown discomfort when told not to kill anyone, or to back off from doing so.

Also, he obviously wants to bring about a revolution, and believes under Sasuke that will happen.

I didn't like the way he said that in the manga, and when he said it in the anime it made me wonder if he plans on betraying Sasuke.

6th July 2009, 7:18 PM
I doubt he'd betray Sasuke, after all, Sasuke did free him. Suigetsu has stated he's only hanging around with Sasuke to get closer to the Samehada, thats Suigetsu's goal, and now we know one of the Mizukage's guards is another swordsman, he'll want to go there too.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 7:20 PM
I doubt he'd betray Sasuke, after all, Sasuke did free him. Suigetsu has stated he's only hanging around with Sasuke to get closer to the Samehada, thats Suigetsu's goal, and now we know one of the Mizukage's guards is another swordsman, he'll want to go there too.

I was thinking that this swordsman looks a little too young, I suppose he is new and he inherited the sword from his teacher.

So then is Suigetsu just using Sasuke to get to the other swords? And if he collects them all will he gain a new power?

6th July 2009, 8:50 PM
I doubt collecting all Seven Swords will allow Suigetsu to summon a Dragon will grant one wish, if anything, it would just be for the pride of having all swords.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 9:48 PM
Suigetsu clearly has his own plans, Unlike Karin and Juugo. Him releasing the prisoners probably ties into that plan overall.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 9:51 PM
Suigetsu clearly has his own plans, Unlike Karin and Juugo. Him releasing the prisoners probably ties into that plan overall.

Welcome back.

Yeah I thought about that too, he seems to have something planned. He might have planned since before Sasuke released him, maybe even before Orochimaru captured him.

HoennMaster
6th July 2009, 10:05 PM
I doubt collecting all Seven Swords will allow Suigetsu to summon a Dragon will grant one wish, if anything, it would just be for the pride of having all swords.

LOL, that would be hilarious.

Welcome back.

He's only gone for a few hours at a time, just like all of us. He's on everyday.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 10:15 PM
He's only gone for a few hours at a time, just like all of us. He's on everyday.

Oh no, excuse me for being polite!

Honestly, I am trying to be nice.

On topic: I just thought that the swords contained a special power.

Like how Samehada absorbs chakra. I thought that together, they might give their master some huge boost in chakra.

HoennMaster
6th July 2009, 10:20 PM
Just nice to him then. You don't need to say it every day when he comes on.

Suigetsu is a puzzling character sometimes. Honestly,w hat would he do after the story is over (and he collects the seven swords)? Just sit around?

Alloute
6th July 2009, 10:34 PM
Suigetsu is a puzzling character sometimes. Honestly,w hat would he do after the story is over (and he collects the seven swords)? Just sit around?

I would be interested in seeing him as the star of his own manga....

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 10:39 PM
Since Suigetsu has shown no regard to human life, I see him taking the same path as Kisame.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 10:40 PM
Since Suigetsu has shown no regard to human life, I see him taking the same path as Kisame.

What? He hasn't killed too many people, only one guy so far I believe, the prisoner in one of the hideouts.

Sui is very human-like, I see him and Karin hooking-up.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 10:55 PM
Suigetsu and Kisame seem really similar in their personalities, Which is why I see Suigetsu following Kisame's path.

Alloute
6th July 2009, 10:58 PM
Suigetsu and Kisame seem really similar in their personalities, Which is why I see Suigetsu following Kisame's path.

How are they similar? You didn't give enough similarities.

TsukiMirage
6th July 2009, 11:16 PM
How are they similar? You didn't give enough similarities. Sorry about that. Both are from Kiri, Use water techniques, Master swordsmen, Are polite to others but can switch to cruel in an instant, Are surprisingly obedient to others, And they're actual goals are unknown. They both also take orders from an Uchiha and have faced off against a Jinchuuriki.

Cain Nightroad
6th July 2009, 11:32 PM

Woot! That's one more victory for Sasusaku! XD

They both also take orders from an Uchiha and have faced off against a Jinchuuriki.

I don't really see these as being major similarities though. They're more along the lines of coincidence, though taking orders from someone in particular could change the way you see things a bit.

Shadow Lucario
7th July 2009, 12:45 AM
One thing about Sasuke puzzles me. He says he wants to restore his clan, yet he makes no effort to. Many girls have shown interest in Sasuke but he just ignored them and went on his way.

Kamex
7th July 2009, 2:01 AM
Maybe when Sasuke becomes a good guy again it'll rub off on the rest of Hawk. Or maybe they'll be enemies then, I don't know.

One thing about Sasuke puzzles me. He says he wants to restore his clan, yet he makes no effort to. Many girls have shown interest in Sasuke but he just ignored them and went on his way.
I always wondered what he meant by "restoring his clan". It seemed to me like he just meant by bringing the glory back by being the best or something, or gaining some sort of political power, but I guess settling down with someone is technically the only way to do it. :)

Alloute
7th July 2009, 2:05 AM
Sorry about that. Both are from Kiri, Use water techniques

All Kirigakure ninja shown so far use Water techniques.

Are polite to others but can switch to cruel in an instant

Suigetsu isn't really polite, he attacked Kisame, he is rude to Karin, and he acts like Naruto.

have faced off against a Jinchuuriki.

Suigetsu lost quickly. Kisame defeated his without many problems.

Horoika1
7th July 2009, 2:11 AM

Maybe he wants to pull a Harry Potter and try to find (in vain) an Uchiha girl so that their kid will be pure Uchiha?

I don't know, my best guess.

TsukiMirage
7th July 2009, 2:58 AM
About Sasuke reviving his clan, I would take a guess at him meaning more of returning the noble status to the Uchiha name more then just of popping out babies.

All Kirigakure ninja shown so far use Water techniques. The only the Kiri ninjas we've have seen in action using a water technique have been Zabuza and Kisame, So point still stands.

Suigetsu isn't really polite, he attacked Kisame, he is rude to Karin, and he acts like Naruto. Thinking about it, the better word would be cheerful. They both act cheerful even when doing violent things.

Suigetsu lost quickly. Kisame defeated his without many problems. Doesn't change the fact that he faced off against a jinchuuriki. Also, Team Taka didn't lose quickly, Kirabi ran away.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 3:00 AM

Hmm, well that are rumors that Sasuke is.....gay. (Sorry fangirls)

So that would mean that he isn't attracted to females. That explains why he doesn't want to "restore' his clan with the help of a female.

Now that I think about it, he might be asexual.

HoennMaster
7th July 2009, 4:05 AM

One of the "hate each other but can't but fall in love" couples? It would be kind of weird considering all of their annoying bickering.

TsukiMirage
7th July 2009, 4:44 AM
Not to mention Karin's obsession over Sasuke.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 5:38 AM

Well when two people bicker a lot , it usually means they secretly like each other.

Sasuke might be playing for another team, so I do not think Karin and Sasuke would work out.

Shadow Lucario
7th July 2009, 6:47 AM
Sasuke might be playing for another team, so I do not think Karin and Sasuke would work out.

Not to mention his first kiss was with Naruto XD

When he said restore I thought he meant make more Uchihas, but now that I think about it he might mean restoring it to its former glory because killing the only other Uchihas really wouldn't help even though Itachi hasn't shown interest in any women either. Madara is just too old, but Sasuke has Sakura, Karin, and Ino. He would be able to make many Uchiha babies.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 6:51 AM
Itachi apparently had a lover, but she (or he) is probably dead so that relationship didn't last.

Sasuke is just odd, even if he "reproduced" his offspring might not posses the Sharingan or an Uchiha skills.

Shadow Lucario
7th July 2009, 6:54 AM
Well he's screwed then. There are no more Uchiha females so there is a 50-50 chance his kid won't possess the Sharingan.

Nice sig Alloute

Alloute
7th July 2009, 6:56 AM
I guess he could always take the chance anyway, it is the only way unless Madara does his part in bringing back the Uchiha but I do not want to think about it.

Thanks, it is my newest creation.

Shadow Lucario
7th July 2009, 7:09 AM
If his first kid doesn't have a Sharingan then try again :D I remember this picture with Sasuke and he had a baby on a counter. He was staring at the kid, bags under his eyes and everything. The picture said, "Parental Expectations. While other fathers tried to make their kids say "daddy", Sasuke spent several hours a day to look for a glint of red in his offspring's eyes." Funniest thing I have ever seen

uber gon
7th July 2009, 8:20 AM
I think you mean 4-tails...?

Not really. Before the 3-tails I wanted to get a Turtwig as a starter. Now after the animé and the artwork I want to get an Infernape since the 4-tails looks WAY more cooler.

Suhimori should have given Infernape the 4-tails' teeth. That would really be impressive.

TsukiMirage
7th July 2009, 8:24 AM
Even if his child doesn't have the Sharingan, Which would be impossible to tell at birth, The child would still have the genes to past it on to later generations.

HoennMaster
7th July 2009, 9:26 AM
If his first kid doesn't have a Sharingan then try again :D

Just imagine that horribly depressing family picture.

TsukiMirage
7th July 2009, 10:02 AM
The Sharingan wold only appear with intense training or a life-threatening situation, So it would be some years before it would appear in Sasuke's child.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2009, 3:29 PM
Itachi apparently had a lover, but she (or he) is probably dead so that relationship didn't last.

Sasuke is just odd, even if he "reproduced" his offspring might not posses the Sharingan or an Uchiha skills.

What if he learns to do Kage bunshin and uses it. then the clone transforms into a girl and he does her. or himself. or both.

Horoika1
7th July 2009, 4:18 PM
Lol, I find it funny how we completely deviated from the plot to Sasuke and his "children".

Good thinking HHU, solves all his problems!

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2009, 4:38 PM
Good thinking HHU, solves all your problems!

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Sasuke is obviously gonna fail at restoring his clan.

Horoika1
7th July 2009, 4:53 PM
Whoops, I put your instead of his.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 4:55 PM
I sense a Shipping!!!

I honestly don't care if Sasuke restores his clan by breeding, I think he'll do it using some kind of jutsu that brings back the dead.

Dragon Houou
7th July 2009, 5:25 PM

That sounds very similar to Team 7 (don't remember). Sakura had an obsession over sasuke and would always get angry at Naruto along with Kakashi as the observer. Like you said, now it's karin over sasuke, her hatred for suigetsu, and juugo observing.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 5:27 PM
That sounds very similar to Team 7 (don't remember). Sakura had an obsession over sasuke and would always get angry at Naruto along with Kakashi as the observer. Like you said, now it's karin over sasuke, her hatred for suigetsu, and juugo observing.

Yes, this comparison was made since the characters debuted in the manga :)

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2009, 5:39 PM
I sense a Shipping!!!

I honestly don't care if Sasuke restores his clan by breeding, I think he'll do it using some kind of jutsu that brings back the dead.

Just like the one that Orochimaru did when he was fighting the Sandaime.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 5:53 PM
Just like the one that Orochimaru did when he was fighting the Sandaime.

Yes but a stronger version of it, something like Pain's jutsu.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2009, 9:54 PM
Yes but a stronger version of it, something like Pain's jutsu.

So they'll be like his puppets?

Electivirus
7th July 2009, 10:31 PM
Is it just me...or is the Mizukage kinda hot?

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2009, 10:32 PM

It's not just you.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 11:30 PM

She looks nice but she isn't attractive in that way...

Electivirus
7th July 2009, 11:42 PM
She looks nice but she isn't attractive in that way...

Pfft. Says you. I'd hit that.

In any case, Naruto getting his *** kicked looks pretty brutal. :/

Alloute
7th July 2009, 11:44 PM
Naruto deserves it for sticking up for Sasuke.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2009, 11:46 PM
Naruto deserves it for sticking up for Sasuke.

He is so stupid to do that. At least if Sasuke cared. But he doesn't. I would rat him out.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 11:51 PM
So they'll be like his puppets?

No, the people Pain revived had minds of their own.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th July 2009, 11:57 PM
No, the people Pain revived had minds of their own.

Oh sorry i misread. I thought you meant like how Nagato Pain controlled the other six Pains.

Alloute
7th July 2009, 11:59 PM
Oh sorry i misread. I thought you meant like how Nagato Pain controlled the other six Pains.

Oh, no I meant the jutsu that Pain used to revive Kakashi and the others.

That other jutsu is just silly :p

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 12:00 AM
Oh, no I meant the jutsu that Pain used to revive Kakashi and the others.

That other jutsu is just silly :p

Yeah, but don't you need the bodies for that? by now the Uchiha's bodies must be like skeletons.

uber gon
8th July 2009, 12:18 AM
Wonder if Kishi will ever do artwork on all the kekkai genkai and what two elements are used to form it?

Dragon Houou
8th July 2009, 12:52 AM
Wonder if Kishi will ever do artwork on all the kekkai genkai and what two elements are used to form it?

I would definetly like to see that. It makes me wonder what Haku's clan was called because they never revealed his last name in the manga or anime but I think for obvious reasons they didn't mention it.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 1:14 AM

We only know like 2 right?

Dragon Houou
8th July 2009, 1:46 AM
We only know like 2 right?

Let's see, there is Uchiha, Hyuuga, Senju, Haku's clan, and I can't remember if there were others. Is that what you meant?

Kamex
8th July 2009, 2:14 AM
Let's see, there is Uchiha, Hyuuga, Senju, Haku's clan, and I can't remember if there were others. Is that what you meant?
I think he meant the element's that are formed out of two - like Lava style and Ice style. Except I don't think they're supposed to be associated with clans, so maybe that's not what he meant. Actually, ice belonged to Haku's clan I suppose... but that was before Kishi started combining elements together (4-Tails Beast Gorilla is responsible for combining fire and earth, IIRC).

I guess I don't really know what I'm talking about. :/

Alloute
8th July 2009, 4:37 AM
Is Bubble style ninjutsu a combo of two other elements?

Wood is water and earth
Ice is wind and water

etc.

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 5:20 AM
Not all the Kekkai Genkai combine elements. Only ones we know of are Haku's ice element and the wood element of the First. Roshi and Gaara both were given new elements by their Bijuus (Yonbi gave lava and Shukaku gave sand) which could be come the start of a new bloodline limit. As of right now, Bubble and Steam are unknown. We'll have to wait til the 4th databook to come out to tell us.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 5:28 AM

That have an specific element.

Uchiha-Fire
Haku-Ice

Is Bubble style ninjutsu a combo of two other elements?

Wood is water and earth
Ice is wind and water

etc.
Fire and Water? he boils the water and uses the bubbles. LOL

Alloute
8th July 2009, 5:29 AM
Fire and Water? he boils the water and uses the bubbles. LOL

No, the 5-tails Jinchuriki uses Water and Fire to make steam :)

I guess Bubble jutsu is in it's own catagory.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 5:31 AM
No, the 5-tails Jinchuriki uses Water and Fire to make steam :)

I guess Bubble jutsu is in it's own catagory.

I'm out of ideas.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 5:31 AM
Gaara's Sand is a combo of Wind and Earth right?

Bubble ninjutsu is just odd.

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 5:37 AM
That have an specific element.
Uchiha-Fire
Fire isn't specific to the Uchihas. The only ones that count as bloodline limits are the ones that combine two elements.

Gaara's Sand is a combo of Wind and Earth right? Yes, Gaara's earth element and Shukaku's wind element. He now basically has the start of a new bloodline.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 5:41 AM
Wow, some neat jutsu indeed.

I am pretty sure that they won't showcase anymore bloodline traits, unless the Kage have some.

Horoika1
8th July 2009, 5:54 AM
Don't forget the metal sand.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 5:59 AM
Don't forget the metal sand.

You mean Satetsu the Iron Sand?

That was the 3rd Kazekage's trait, so maybe other Kage have some :)

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 6:00 AM
Don't forget the metal sand. That was personally created by the Third Kazekage. As far as we know, It's not a bloodline since it was never passed on.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 6:26 AM
That was personally created by the Third Kazekage. As far as we know, It's not a bloodline since it was never passed on.

It probably was, it could've been a fusion of Earth and Lightning, making it into magnetic sand.

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 6:40 AM
It probably was, it could've been a fusion of Earth and Lightning, making it into magnetic sand. Sasori stated that the Third created it after seeing the abilities of the last Shukaku Jinchuuriki, Which means he made it. And what we know of combining elements, You can't create a new one, You can only be born with one.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 6:44 AM
Hmm, don't spoilers usually come out around this time?

I want to see if Kisame has reached Kirabi yet.

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 6:53 AM
No confirmed spoilers yet, Although there are some fakes around.

Kamex
8th July 2009, 7:46 AM
Roshi and Gaara both were given new elements by their Bijuus (Yonbi gave lava and Shukaku gave sand)
So the Gorilla Beast's fire combined with Roshi's earth to create lava?

On another note, and this might sound very random, but I was surprised to find that Kisame lasted so much longer than Itachi. But someone mentioned a while back that the three remaining Akatsuki members are probably the last ones anyone thought would stick around (until we found out that Kisame's gonna have an epic battle with Killer Bee, Tobi is actually Madara, and Zetsu's a frickin' awesome beast with secret pwning powers that haven't yet been revealed).

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 8:07 AM
So the Gorilla Beast's fire combined with Roshi's earth to create lava?

On another note, and this might sound very random, but I was surprised to find that Kisame lasted so much longer than Itachi. But someone mentioned a while back that the three remaining Akatsuki members are probably the last ones anyone thought would stick around (until we found out that Kisame's gonna have an epic battle with Killer Bee, Tobi is actually Madara, and Zetsu's a frickin' awesome beast with secret pwning powers that haven't yet been revealed). From what Kishi has said, I think the Yonbi could make lava on it's own. Like most of the Bijuus and Jinchuriki, I don't think Kishi has thought it out all that well. I mean, He only just decided that Fuu was a girl.

I'm not all that surprise that Kisame lasted longer then Itachi. But I am surprise that he's still alive. I always thought he would be taken out by Lee after killing Gai, But now I'm guessing Suigetsu will be his cause of death.

Kamex
8th July 2009, 8:13 AM
From what Kishi has said, I think the Yonbi could make lava on it's own.
That's what I thought. Your comment about Gaara's sand being a combination of Shukaku and his elements just seemed to apply well to Roshi and Gorilla Beast too, so I figured I remembered incorrectly.

HoennMaster
8th July 2009, 8:14 AM
I hope not. Suigestu doesn't even seem to be in Kisame's league

uber gon
8th July 2009, 8:40 AM
Heh maybe at some point Naruto will find out some plot twist that might indicate that Jinchuriki that have had their bijuu extracted might not be completely dead or something.

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 9:19 AM
That's what I thought. Your comment about Gaara's sand being a combination of Shukaku and his elements just seemed to apply well to Roshi and Gorilla Beast too, so I figured I remembered incorrectly. Well really, It has never been directly stated how it all works. Gaara having the earth element just made sense, Since he used earth to form more sand for himself. I honestly can't wait til 2011 for the next databook.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 3:04 PM
Well really, It has never been directly stated how it all works. Gaara having the earth element just made sense, Since he used earth to form more sand for himself. I honestly can't wait til 2011 for the next databook.

You think Sand is another element?

Cyan
8th July 2009, 4:06 PM
That was personally created by the Third Kazekage. As far as we know, It's not a bloodline since it was never passed on.

Didn't one of Shakaku's previous hosts do it before the Kazekage?

I'm not all that surprise that Kisame lasted longer then Itachi. But I am surprise that he's still alive. I always thought he would be taken out by Lee after killing Gai, But now I'm guessing Suigetsu will be his cause of death.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Horoika1
8th July 2009, 5:12 PM
This is what I get from OM:

Source: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com
Credits: 2Ch / Ohana / NF (serenity85)

さらーっと読んだから
詳しいのは
20時くらいから。

ナルト、アオタン出来るくらいフルボッコ。
サイ止める。
オモイ、ナルトほめる
秘書登場

ナルト、雷影に会うと言いだす。
ヤマトは止める。
カカシは止めない。

ダンゾウ五影会談に迎う途中で、どっかの忍に襲われる

右目、しゃりんがん。

Translation: fugetsugym - NF

A quick read, I'll post more details after 8.
Naruto, black and blue,
Sai stops them
Omoi praises Naruto
The secretary shows up.
Secretary says Naruto is to meet the Raikage
Yamato moves to stop, Kakashi on the other hand, does not.
Danzo, on the way to the meeting is attacked by some ninja from somewhere, in his right eye, drum roll please (my addition) sharingan.

aperently danzou has the sharingun at the end. or something like that. (this is what someone said on NF)

Dragon Houou
8th July 2009, 5:16 PM
Did they ever reveal where bijuu come from or their purposes in any of the data books? Because I believe that they aren't just natural disasters and they could probably have ties to rikudou as seeing he was the supposed creator of the ninja world or ninja techniques( I don't remember)?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 5:43 PM
This is what I get from OM:

Source: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com
Credits: 2Ch / Ohana / NF (serenity85)

さらーっと読んだから
詳しいのは
20時くらいから。

ナルト、アオタン出来るくらいフルボッコ。
サイ止める。
オモイ、ナルトほめる
秘書登場

ナルト、雷影に会うと言いだす。
ヤマトは止める。
カカシは止めない。

ダンゾウ五影会談に迎う途中で、どっかの忍に襲われる

右目、しゃりんがん。

Translation: fugetsugym - NF

A quick read, I'll post more details after 8.
Naruto, black and blue,
Sai stops them
Omoi praises Naruto
The secretary shows up.
Secretary says Naruto is to meet the Raikage
Yamato moves to stop, Kakashi on the other hand, does not.
Danzo, on the way to the meeting is attacked by some ninja from somewhere, in his right eye, drum roll please (my addition) sharingan.

aperently danzou has the sharingun at the end. or something like that. (this is what someone said on NF)

If Danzou has the Sharingan, that'll be just BS. Unless he found Obito's body and got his Sharingan.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 5:48 PM
Rofl, Danzo with Sharingan.

Would that mean that there are 3 Uchiha like I once said?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 5:53 PM
If it's true, he either got Obito's Sharingan like i said or...
Danzou is Obito's Dad?

Alloute
8th July 2009, 5:54 PM
If it's true, he either got Obito's Sharingan like i said or...
Danzou is Obito's Dad?

No to Obito's eye.

It was crushed, so he would not have it.

He is NOT Madara either. He could be Izuna, returning for revenge or Shisui returning for revenge against Madara.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 5:58 PM
No to Obito's eye.

It was crushed, so he would not have it.

He is NOT Madara either. He could be Izuna, returning for revenge or Shisui returning for revenge against Madara.

I doubt it would be Shisui, he'd be like in his 20's then.

Dragon Houou
8th July 2009, 6:00 PM
It would be funny if Danzou and tobi turn out to be the same person. Because it would not make sense for Tobi to talk about madara in the third person when he is madara himself.(dont worry, I am not serious) :P

Like when he is talking right here:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/364/18/

Alloute
8th July 2009, 6:00 PM
I doubt it would be Shisui, he'd be like in his 20's then.

Then Izuna is the only other option, since he would be old if he was alive.

bigpop618
8th July 2009, 6:42 PM
I think Danzou and Tobi are the same person. The sharingan pretty much sold it for me. The fact that Naruto's rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori went right through Tobi makes me believe that Tobi is pretty much a hologram. a jutsu. Think about it. It would make some sense for Tobi to go after the Hokage position. Keep an eye on the nine tails while still pursuing him. I know logic doesn't exactly equals fact, but it just seems to fit in my mind

Alloute
8th July 2009, 6:44 PM
I think Danzou and Tobi are the same person. The sharingan pretty much sold it for me. The fact that Naruto's rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori went right through Tobi makes me believe that Tobi is pretty much a hologram. a jutsu. Think about it. It would make some sense for Tobi to go after the Hokage position. Keep an eye on the nine tails while still pursuing him. I know logic doesn't exactly equals fact, but it just seems to fit in my mind

No, Tobi and Danzo are different people. If you look at the clues you'll notice that things don't work out if they were the same person.

Tobi wants to destroy Konoha, Danzo wants to be Hokage.

Tobi can teleport certain parts of himself to other places, he is not a hologram.

Shadow Lucario
8th July 2009, 8:24 PM
Then Izuna is the only other option, since he would be old if he was alive.

Izuna died in battle. Besides, even if he was alive he wouldn't have any eyes. Madara took them from him.

Horoika1
8th July 2009, 8:36 PM
I still say it has to be Madara. And I've been parading that theory for quite a while now.

Unless he is a long lost Uchiha.

Cyan
8th July 2009, 9:00 PM
I still say it has to be Madara. And I've been parading that theory for quite a while now.

Shisui maybe?

Nah

Alloute
8th July 2009, 9:07 PM

If you look at only one side of it, you'll never figure it out.

It can be these people for various reasons: Izuna, Shisui, Madara, unknown Uchiha, none.

Dragon Houou
8th July 2009, 9:15 PM
No, Tobi and Danzo are different people. If you look at the clues you'll notice that things don't work out if they were the same person.

Tobi wants to destroy Konoha, Danzo wants to be Hokage.

Tobi can teleport certain parts of himself to other places, he is not a hologram.

While I agree with what you say, we still haven't seen Danzou's abilities. He may seem like a decrepit old man but appearances can be deceiving. What I am really interested in is what kind of power does his right eye(I know it is speculated to be sharingan) and arm hold?

Alloute
8th July 2009, 9:17 PM
He could have just implanted it into himself, like Kakashi had Rin do.

That makes better sense

8th July 2009, 10:00 PM
I doubt it would be Obito's eye, as his entire right side was crushed, so I doubt he has Obito's. Him being Tobi is crazy, as he has a completely different figure to Danzo.

Him having the sharingan proves how bloody ridiculous this story is getting...

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 11:17 PM
Why does every villain have to have the Sharingan? Just watch, Next time we see Kabuto, He'll have one.

Didn't one of Shakaku's previous hosts do it before the Kazekage? What do you mean?

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN I just meant if Kisame killed Gai, That would be a good reason for Lee to go after him.

Did they ever reveal where bijuu come from or their purposes in any of the data books? Because I believe that they aren't just natural disasters and they could probably have ties to rikudou as seeing he was the supposed creator of the ninja world or ninja techniques( I don't remember)? Nothing was reveal about any of them, Although I doubt they're related to the Rikudou Sage.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 11:19 PM
I doubt it would be Obito's eye, as his entire right side was crushed, so I doubt he has Obito's. Him being Tobi is crazy, as he has a completely different figure to Danzo.

Him having the sharingan proves how bloody ridiculous this story is getting...

Tsk.

Anyone could be Danzo at this point. I bet it's Dan.

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 11:46 PM
Danzo cold have just gone around after the Uchiha massacre and stole one of those Sharingan.

Shadow Lucario
8th July 2009, 11:50 PM
Why does every villain have to have the Sharingan? Just watch, Next time we see Kabuto, He'll have one.

Only one villain other than Danzo has Sharingan. Can't say everyone if there is only two

Alloute
8th July 2009, 11:54 PM
Danzo cold have just gone around after the Uchiha massacre and stole one of those Sharingan.

That is the most logical answer, for the most illogical manga.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 11:55 PM

He could have threatened Itachi by saying: "If you get me a Sharingan, then I won't tell Sasuke the truth about everything."

uber gon
8th July 2009, 11:56 PM
I wonder if Danzo took the eyes out of Sasuke's dad's corpse? That would add a neat element of tension for Sasuke.

~Heaven Help Us~
8th July 2009, 11:58 PM
I wonder if Danzo took the eyes out of Sasuke's dad's corpse? That would add a neat element of tension for Sasuke.

We don't really know if he had them. I wonder if Sasuke's mom was strong. You don't really see any strong women out there that much.

TsukiMirage
8th July 2009, 11:58 PM
Only one villain other than Danzo has Sharingan. Can't say everyone if there is only two I should have said major villains left. Still, It's ridicules. This chapter has murdered my favoritism of Danzo.

Alloute
8th July 2009, 11:59 PM

Oh yes, best plot twist yet.

I think Dan is Danzo....

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 12:02 AM
Maybe Danzou fought with Madara long ago and was able to get one of his Sharingan.

You know it could be BS that he has a Sharingan. Were the spoilers confirmed?

uber gon
9th July 2009, 12:02 AM
We don't really know if he had them. I wonder if Sasuke's mom was strong. You don't really see any strong women out there that much.

Maybe as another epic plot twist we'll find out that Sasuke's mom was the one who planned the alleged Uchiha coup. Yeah right.:p

Alloute
9th July 2009, 12:03 AM
Maybe as another epic plot twist we'll find out that Sasuke's mom was the one who planned the alleged Uchiha coup. Yeah right.:p

Um maybe Sasuke's mom is really Danzo, and the pet dog is Tobi rofl...

I like Sasuke's mom, she was a bad liar.

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 12:09 AM
When did Sasuke's mom lie?

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 12:15 AM

When she said that all Sasuke's dad talks about is him?

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 12:35 AM
When she said that all Sasuke's dad talks about is him? How was that a lie? From what we know, Sasuke's dad love Sasuke alot. He thought that he had pushed Itachi too hard and didn't want Sasuke to turn out like him. I don't remember it being shown that being false.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 12:39 AM
How was that a lie? From what we know, Sasuke's dad love Sasuke alot. He thought that he had pushed Itachi too hard and didn't want Sasuke to turn out like him. I don't remember it being shown that being false.

I'm throwing guesses here Tsuki.

Alloute
9th July 2009, 12:40 AM

She said that Sasuke's dad always talked about him, I think that is a false statement.;munchlax;

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 12:48 AM
She said that Sasuke's dad always talked about him, I think that is a false statement.;munchlax;

hah, you agree with me too.

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 12:51 AM
I don't see why the would seem like a lie. Look at Itachi. All the crap he did was out of love for Sasuke, So I don't see that statement being false.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 12:55 AM
Maybe his dad he was too weak?

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 1:06 AM
Maybe his dad he was too weak? Sasuke's dad didn't want his to become like Itachi. He wanted him to be normal.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 1:10 AM
He is anything than normal now.

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 1:22 AM
Well, That has more to do with Itachi's actions then his father.

Horoika1
9th July 2009, 1:39 AM
Well, these are the spoilers in YouTube video format, confirmed and with the script and pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppV8alW2UA

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 1:46 AM
That's BS he really does have a Sharingan. I wonder how Kishi is gonna explain that. I really thought it was fake, even if i was making theories.

MarshtompMan
9th July 2009, 2:27 AM
Now I'm 83% sure that Danzo is Madara.
This is the biggest revelation since we found out the origin of "I herd u liek Mudkipz!"

Alloute
9th July 2009, 3:11 AM
Well, these are the spoilers in YouTube video format, confirmed and with the script and pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppV8alW2UA

Rofl.

The story gets worse by the week. I cannot figure out why Kishi is giving EVERYONE a Sharingan.

What's next? Sakura with Rinnegan?

Dragon Houou
9th July 2009, 3:17 AM
Rofl.

The story gets worse by the week. I cannot figure out why Kishi is giving EVERYONE a Sharingan.

What's next? Sakura with Rinnegan?

Lol, that would be hilarious. But seriously, there better be a good reason as to why he has a sharingan.

Alloute
9th July 2009, 3:27 AM
Lol, that would be hilarious. But seriously, there better be a good reason as to why he has a sharingan.

I agree.

I understand why Tobi had one, but Danzo?!

Danzo is short and wide and Tobi is slim and average height, so I do not think they are the same person.

The people who say "Danzo is Madara" were also the ones who said "The 4th Hokage is the Akatsuki Leader".

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 3:34 AM
While I think there's no way Danzo could be Madara, Them being the same would make me feel better about him having the Sharingan. Of course, Danzo not having it at all would have been much better.

Alloute
9th July 2009, 3:41 AM
I don't see why the would seem like a lie. Look at Itachi. All the crap he did was out of love for Sasuke, So I don't see that statement being false.

Sorry I just thought she was lying to make Sasuke feel better.

Before Itachi killed him, it seemed like their dad only saw Sasuke as a replacement for Itachi.

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 3:57 AM
Sorry I just thought she was lying to make Sasuke feel better.

Before Itachi killed him, it seemed like their dad only saw Sasuke as a replacement for Itachi. Well their dad did, But as an actual son, Not a elite ninja like Itachi had become. He said he regretted how things became with Itachi.

Alloute
9th July 2009, 3:59 AM
Off topic: YouTube removed the 5th Naruto Shippuden Opening....

On topic: Volume 45 is out, anyone have it yet?

Horoika1
9th July 2009, 4:31 AM
I agree.

I understand why Tobi had one, but Danzo?!

Danzo is short and wide and Tobi is slim and average height, so I do not think they are the same person.

The people who say "Danzo is Madara" were also the ones who said "The 4th Hokage is the Akatsuki Leader".

I never said that the 4th was Pein.

Alloute
9th July 2009, 4:37 AM
I never said that the 4th was Pein.

I cannot be sure, I wasn't here back then :(

But a lot of you probably thought that was the case

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 4:49 AM
For all it's flaws, The Danzo=Madara theory still has more evidence the the 4th=AL ever did.

Alloute
9th July 2009, 4:51 AM
For all it's flaws, The Danzo=Madara theory still has more evidence the the 4th=AL ever did.

Lol I used to call Pain "AL" before I knew who he really was.

AL being the 4th.....so silly.

HoennMaster
9th July 2009, 7:15 AM
Sharingan? I must say this is the first time I have been displeased with Kishi.

I hope that the ninjas who try to kill him are from Konoha.

Looks like we get more backstory about Madara.

Anyone could be Danzo at this point. I bet it's Dan.

I really hope your joking, because otherwise that statement is just ridiculous.

Well we really can't call her a liar since we can validate that statement.

Alloute
9th July 2009, 7:17 AM
Hoenn Master: You seem mad today :(

Yay!!! I saw Danzo's Sharingan. It looks nothing like Madara's.

Madara's is normal, like Kakashi's. Danzo's looks bloodshot and tired. Plus it looks gross and Madara's eye looks a little more....cute? lol

HoennMaster
9th July 2009, 7:19 AM
Not mad, just really stressed....which looks like anger. Had a rough night.

Danzo's looks creepy. It looks like Death. :)

Alloute
9th July 2009, 7:29 AM
Oh, and whoever posted the spoilers, thank you. They were correct and I am shocked.

Danzo with Sharingan? It makes me feel all sick inside.

9th July 2009, 8:00 AM
Hoenn Master: You seem mad today :(

Yay!!! I saw Danzo's Sharingan. It looks nothing like Madara's.

Madara's is normal, like Kakashi's. Danzo's looks bloodshot and tired. Plus it looks gross and Madara's eye looks a little more....cute? lol

Maybe that could be because:
1) Danzo is old, and we know eyesight decays with time
2) He might be like Kakashi, not of Uchiha blood, so his eyesight will decay within time, making his actual eye decay.

When he mentioned at the end of the last chapter to find Kabuto for 'his right eye and arm' that makes me think he's hoping that Kabuto can restore them, as we've seen from his sharingan, it looks a bit...yeah...

anyway, kudos Kishimoto, soon JK Rowling will take you over in story telling ability

TsukiMirage
9th July 2009, 8:28 AM
Well, If the theory that he took the eye from a corpse is true, That would explain why the eye appears that way and why he needs Kabuto, Who has greater abilities then even Tsunade.

9th July 2009, 4:42 PM
Yeah, also, as the Uchiha massacre was such a high profile case, it wouldn't surprise me if the ANBU dealt with it. Especially seeing as the Uchiha, were the police...

Dragon Houou
9th July 2009, 5:07 PM
Sasuke wanting to kill Danzou isn't going to be that simple imo. As I said a few posts before, we have yet to see Danzou in action and most probably this or the next chapter will reveal the techniques he uses if you does use any. I sense that Danzou is quite powerful and if kabuto does end up restoring his arm and eye, I feel that we'll see him use forbidden techniques and other powerful different techniques that the sharingan has.

Horoika1
9th July 2009, 5:40 PM
Where has Danzou's Sharingan eye been? Under his bandages in the darkness! His pupil was dilated, that's what we saw. That's why it looks huge.

uber gon
9th July 2009, 6:06 PM
I don't even want to think of what Kishi has planned for Danzo's right arm.

Cyan
9th July 2009, 7:48 PM
I don't even want to think of what Kishi has planned for Danzo's right arm.

Perhaps he gets a robot one?

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 7:58 PM
I think that Danzou wen't to Orochimaru to get himself a Sharingan. Then Orochimaru experimented on him and gave him a fake Sharingan. It's probably a Sh*tty version of one.

Mawile XD
9th July 2009, 10:44 PM
I don't think Danzo is of Uchiha blood, seeing as he could just activate his shown eye. He's probably like Kakashi, with a transplanted one.

I'm slightly annoyed that Danzo has a Sharingan, but if Kishimoto explains it well enough, I'll be okay with it.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th July 2009, 10:50 PM
I don't think Danzo is of Uchiha blood, seeing as he could just activate his shown eye. He's probably like Kakashi, with a transplanted one.

I'm slightly annoyed that Danzo has a Sharingan, but if Kishimoto explains it well enough, I'll be okay with it.

That's the problem, I think he is gonna have a hard time thinking of how to explain that.

WTF happened to Alloute?

OMG, I can't believe it. (http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1521/wwwdotuporg216635.jpg)

9th July 2009, 11:21 PM
I'm scared...

Shadow Lucario
9th July 2009, 11:22 PM
I don't see why people are saying, "OMG WTF DANZO HAS SHARINGAN!!!!1" So what? Kakashi has Sharingan and he isn't of Uchiha blood. You guys should know Kishi has a perfect explanation for this. Before the end of the first series we didn't know how Kakashi got his Sharingan and people weren't getting mad at that.

One theory I read is that he got it from Shisui's dead body. What makes me question that is why would Shisui's Sharingan be activated long after his death.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 2:14 AM
I don't see why people are saying, "OMG WTF DANZO HAS SHARINGAN!!!!1" So what? Kakashi has Sharingan and he isn't of Uchiha blood. You guys should know Kishi has a perfect explanation for this. Before the end of the first series we didn't know how Kakashi got his Sharingan and people weren't getting mad at that.

One theory I read is that he got it from Shisui's dead body. What makes me question that is why would Shisui's Sharingan be activated long after his death.

Itachi's Sharingan was active after his death.

MarshtompMan
10th July 2009, 2:16 AM
WTF happened to Alloute?

Maybe he flamed someone for calling him "Mate" again.
Or he got on someone's case for using wikipedia or watching Dragon Ball Z.
Or maybe he verbally assaulted someone for countering his ideas.
God only knows.

On Topic: If Danzo isn't Madara, then maybe he stole the eye from an Uchiha's dead body, like suggested by others. But I still stand by the idea of him being Madara.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 2:37 AM
Maybe he flamed someone for calling him "Mate" again.
Or he got on someone's case for using wikipedia or watching Dragon Ball Z.
Or maybe he verbally assaulted someone for countering his ideas.
God only knows.

On Topic: If Danzo isn't Madara, then maybe he stole the eye from an Uchiha's dead body, like suggested by others. But I still stand by the idea of him being Madara.

This has already been said before. Madara wants everything gone while Danzou just wants to be Hokage.

uber gon
10th July 2009, 2:46 AM
I think that Danzou wen't to Orochimaru to get himself a Sharingan. Then Orochimaru experimented on him and gave him a fake Sharingan. It's probably a Sh*tty version of one.

That would make me so happy for some reason.

MarshtompMan
10th July 2009, 3:36 AM
This has already been said before. Madara wants everything gone while Danzou just wants to be Hokage.

He could have split personalities, like Norman Bates.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 3:47 AM
He could have split personalities, like Norman Bates.

OR he could not be Madara.

MarshtompMan
10th July 2009, 3:49 AM
^Next you're going to say Suigetsu wasn't Orochimaru's b****.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 3:59 AM
^Next you're going to say Suigetsu wasn't Orochimaru's b****.

No, you're saying that.

Horoika1
10th July 2009, 4:13 AM
Maybe Orochimaru corrupts the Sharingan?

This is Sasuke in 2nd State: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/388/09/
This is Danzou's Sharingan: http://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/naruto455-f.jpg

Maybe that's why Danzou wants to find Kabuto? And that could be his relationship with Orochimaru? Just throwing that out there

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 4:45 AM
It'll end with Danzou having a curse mark.

Swampert_trainer
10th July 2009, 5:36 AM
Darn spoiler. I guess I should have held off on coming to this thread until after I read this weeks issue. Oh well, no big deal.

I'm not too happy witth Danzou having the Sharingan, because it seems as if at this point anyone who's eye we've never seen can come out and say "Looks guys, I've got a Sharingan!!!"

At the same time I love plot twist and added info on the past (such as Madara's hand in the Uchiha massacre) so if Kishi can give an interesting and plausible explanation as to why Danzou has a Sharingan, I'll be fine with it.

TsukiMirage
10th July 2009, 6:40 AM
Kabuto is an expert with working with the dead, So if Danzo's eye is really form a corpse, Kabuto would be the one to heal it.

HoennMaster
10th July 2009, 8:38 AM
Well at least it looks like Kabuto won't just disappear like everyone (including me) thought.