PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

uber gon
10th July 2009, 9:01 AM
Well at least it looks like Kabuto won't just disappear like everyone (including me) thought.

He has remains of Orochimaru inside hime. I think it is safe to assume that he'd get some role at some point in the story.

lucky_u
10th July 2009, 9:56 AM
Perhaps he gets a robot one?

I pretty sure that won't happen. Kishi once said there is no gun,because shuriken and kunai would be a match for a bullet. Robotic arm is the same case.
Hey, since there is a cursed seal, I wonder there would be a cursed arm?XD

TsukiMirage
10th July 2009, 10:12 AM
There was actually a rifle shown in the series early on. I forget where but it was hanging on the wall somewhere.

lucky_u
10th July 2009, 10:47 AM
There was actually a rifle shown in the series early on. I forget where but it was hanging on the wall somewhere.

Hmm, I don't have a good memory, so I can't tell. But I pretty sure that's what Kishi said in an interview, when he was asked about the technology in Naruto's world.

HoennMaster
10th July 2009, 11:33 AM
Well I thought the chapter was kind of boring. One thing that makes me laugh is how Danzo has his one Root member take off the mask, and he still has one on...kind of.

I just hope that next week's chapter is better, I'm tired of Sasuke talk.

Shadow Lucario
10th July 2009, 11:54 AM
To Heaven: Itachi's Sharingan wasn't active when he died. It was just his normal eye. Look for yourself (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/394/04/)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
10th July 2009, 12:07 PM
Hmm, I don't have a good memory, so I can't tell. But I pretty sure that's what Kishi said in an interview, when he was asked about the technology in Naruto's world.

Kishimoto said no weapons like guns, however, he was all right with an anime episode having gunpowder. No high powered computers, 8 bit at most.

Nightlingbolt
10th July 2009, 2:28 PM
Oh, great! Another Sharingan user! When will it ****ing end?!

It honestly wouldn't surprise me to learn there were Uchihas in Root/the Foundation that wanted to donate their eyes to Danzo after death.

TsukiMirage
10th July 2009, 3:00 PM
Man, If I could make friends with everyone who beat me up ... Well, I'll have several more friends then I do now. Dumb chapter, Although not so much since I was prepared for it ahead of time.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 3:34 PM
Don't you think the people who assaulted Danzou looked like Konoha Shinobi?

goinGreen
10th July 2009, 3:48 PM
... Danzou seems like Kakashi's friend, Obito. One of his eyes is always closed, the other is a Sharingan, and one side of his body seems messed up. Obito was half-crushed by a rock, and since he thought he was going to die, he gave the Sharingan which wasn't quite crushed to Kakashi, having their friend and medic ninja Rin perform a surgery. Konoha Ninja don't like Danzou (or the ninjas we have, at least,) because of his military "Roots" organization and his harsh training. Maybe Obito was found by the enemy ninjas who were attacking Squad Kakashi and they healed him? Maybe that healing made his cells divide faster and made him older, like what happens to Naruto after too much use of too many "tails", and what happens to Tsunade after she uses her healing thing? Maybe the enemies, after years of torturing him or training him in foreign ways, convinced/brainwashed (of a sort) Obito into some sort of different view of life, and made him a cold, hard person? He wants Orochimaru's research to help heal himself. Maybe the old Obito is still there?

Or maybe none of that happened/happens and he's just some guy with a sharingan (which is becoming WAY overused,) who got it from some surgery-type-thing with Kabuto/Orochimaru/Some Other Guy. I like the top idea a bit better, but it'd cause some conflict and even more backstory in the World of Ninjas. Discuss.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 3:51 PM
Then why does he still have his left eye?

goinGreen
10th July 2009, 4:41 PM
Right. Didn't notice that. Maybe it's a fake, like a glass eye? We've seen characters with eye-devices (Diedara, etc.)

It's most likely not Obito, but he has an odd likeness to him.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 4:51 PM
If he had a glass eye, how could he see?

ClearMetalVoltar
10th July 2009, 4:57 PM
well, saukes hope of killing danzo has now went down the drain, thats for sure.

so danzo is another kakshi? wow! he may be able to copy techs too

now we are left with 2 questions.

#1 how did he get it

#2 what kind of mangekyu tech does it poses?

goinGreen
10th July 2009, 5:00 PM
Okay, my theory doesn't work considering his left eye is the normal one, and his right eye is the Sharingan which needs to be healed. I thought it was his left eye which needed to be healed considering he's constantly squinting. I'm looking forward to the possibilities.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 5:01 PM
Okay, Sasuke is stronger than Danzou for sure.
Every Sharingan user can copy techniques.
And, we don't know if he has a Mangekyou.

Icup
10th July 2009, 5:34 PM
Danzo fails! He just ruined Kakashi's uniqueness! But this week's manga was rather disappointing IMO...

Haxon22
10th July 2009, 6:03 PM
^^ im gonna have to agree with Icup... that was soo random for Danzo to have the Sharigan :(

ClearMetalVoltar
10th July 2009, 6:11 PM
... Danzou seems like Kakashi's friend, Obito. how so, cuase i dont see itOne of his eyes is always closed, the other is a Sharingan, and one side of his body seems messed up.obito possesed none of those traits Obito was half-crushed by a rock, and since he thought he was going to die, he gave the Sharingan which wasn't quite crushed to Kakashi, having their friend and medic ninja Rin perform a surgery.true Konoha Ninja don't like Danzou (or the ninjas we have, at least,) because of his military "Roots" organization and his harsh trainingalso true. Maybe Obito was found by the enemy ninjas who were attacking Squad Kakashi and they healed him?i was thinking the same thing Maybe that healing made his cells divide faster and made him older, like what happens to Naruto after too much use of too many "tails", and what happens to Tsunade after she uses her healing thing?nice thinking there Maybe the enemies, after years of torturing him or training him in foreign ways, convinced/brainwashed (of a sort) Obito into some sort of different view of life, and made him a cold, hard person?perhapes He wants Orochimaru's research to help heal himself. Maybe the old Obito is still there?
nice theory overall. i two think that obito is still alive somehow,or at least his body is somehow still in use

Okay, Sasuke is stronger than Danzou for sure.lol, care to explain how? becuase i really want to know
Every Sharingan user can copy techniques.true,but not on kakashis lvl, which made him legendary. i was thinking that maybe danzo does the same thing
And, we don't know if he has a Mangekyou.he had it for a really long time so he should have it. we may get to see it nxt chptr..........................................

Cyan
10th July 2009, 6:20 PM
OMG, I can't believe it. (http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1521/wwwdotuporg216635.jpg)
Jesus. Quick, run to the bomb shelter!

This has already been said before. Madara wants everything gone while Danzou just wants to be Hokage.

Who says he can't accomplish one by doing the other?

The Doctor
10th July 2009, 6:26 PM
OMG, I can't believe it. (http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1521/wwwdotuporg216635.jpg)

*twitches*

Ew, ew, ewwwwwww! Kill it, kill it!

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 6:29 PM
*twitches*

I know, look at Gaara! wtf is that. It's like some 16 year old American kid.

Cyan
10th July 2009, 6:57 PM

I'm trying, Doctor, I'm trying! The bug spray doesn't work! GET THE BROOM!

Rashdan
10th July 2009, 6:59 PM
Oh god, that was unexpected, but it leaves room for speculation now. It might even reinforce the Danzo = Madara theory, but I really don't want to consider that, since we know Madara's business had nothing to do with the Kage summit (he was on his way to meet Sasuke).

Danzo also had the eye bandaged for a long time, so it's possible he just killed an Uchiha or took the eye of a dying one. Who knows.

Mobile Suit Pilot
10th July 2009, 7:36 PM
Oh, awesome...How bout they just give everyone a Sharingan eye! They should think of something new, rather than eye transplants...

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2009, 9:53 PM
Okay, If Madara's right eye (the only one they have shown) has a Sharingan that's all nice and stuff, how come Danzou's Sharingan, in his right eye, is all messed up?

MarshtompMan
11th July 2009, 1:12 AM
^The only thing that looked "Messed up" about it to me was that it looked bloodshot.

TsukiMirage
11th July 2009, 1:16 AM
Damn Kishi, We were nearly done with all the Danzo=Madara Theories and then this chapter comes. Honestly. If Danzo was Madara, Why are their eyes so different or why is Danzo walking when Madara can teleport? I really doubt that Danzo could be popping in and out of he village at a time like this.

Also, Kakashi may be consider legendary by normal standards, But compared to a real Uchiha, He's nothing special.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2009, 1:56 AM
I'll stay with what i said that Itachi gave Danzou a Sharingan in order to keep him quiet about telling Sasuke the truth.

TsukiMirage
11th July 2009, 1:59 AM
You mean from a corpse right?

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2009, 2:02 AM
You mean from a corpse right?

That's right.

TsukiMirage
11th July 2009, 2:19 AM
Well, That I can believe. Or more precisely, It's the only way that would make even a little sense.

Shadow Lucario
11th July 2009, 2:26 AM
That makes no sense since we saw Itachi with both of his eyes when he fought Sasuke and after the fight with Sasuke his Sharingan wasn't activated. That theory has nothing to back it up

ClearMetalVoltar
11th July 2009, 2:54 AM
danzo has had the sharingan b4 he met up with a young nagato,who is older than itachi, witch means that the uchiha clan was stilll alive.

danzo, not kakashi, was the first non uchiha to recieve the sharingan. but it looks as if his body is rejecting it

TsukiMirage
11th July 2009, 4:27 AM
danzo has had the sharingan b4 he met up with a young nagato,who is older than itachi, witch means that the uchiha clan was stilll alive.

danzo, not kakashi, was the first non uchiha to recieve the sharingan. but it looks as if his body is rejecting it Not necessarily. There's nothing to say Danzo had a Sharingan that far back. Danzo could have merely had a wounded eye at that time, And replaced it with the Sharingan later on.

uber gon
11th July 2009, 6:27 AM
Not necessarily. There's nothing to say Danzo had a Sharingan that far back. Danzo could have merely had a wounded eye at that time, And replaced it with the Sharingan later on.

Well he obviously did a good job.:p

TsukiMirage
11th July 2009, 6:56 AM
Well he obviously did a good job.:p Obviously, The best choice for an eye transplant is a 13 year old girl in the middle of a battlefield. Silly Danzo. Probably went to a hospital and all that nonsense.

Ri-Chan
11th July 2009, 7:01 AM
I really liked the time skip. Things started bothering me after Sai decided to be a double crossing *******. Then there was Sakuras and Chiyos fight, which was like, 5 episodes?

uber gon
11th July 2009, 7:46 AM
Obviously, The best choice for an eye transplant is a 13 year old girl in the middle of a battlefield. Silly Danzo. Probably went to a hospital and all that nonsense.

Let me guess, you think Danzo=Obito right?

TsukiMirage
11th July 2009, 3:41 PM
Let me guess, you think Danzo=Obito right? Not at all. I think it would be a real stupid move to do something like that. Then again, I said the same thing about Danzo having the Sharingan and we all saw how that worked out. At this moment, I'm hoping Kishi put some thought into Dano's story.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2009, 4:49 PM
That makes no sense since we saw Itachi with both of his eyes when he fought Sasuke and after the fight with Sasuke his Sharingan wasn't activated. That theory has nothing to back it up

He didn't get Itachi's eyes, Itachi got some random dead Uchiha's eye and gave it to him.

ShiroRingo
11th July 2009, 7:41 PM
I actually have a theory about Danzo's Sharingan. You know Obito gave one of his eyes to Kakashi right? Danzo could have easily digged up Obito's corpse and pulled out the other eye. (After all Danzo's Sharingan is on the left if I'm correct and Kakashi is on the right)

It would be huge dissapointment though if Tobi turned out to be Danzo >_< but lets avoid the idea...

SharpedoX
11th July 2009, 7:48 PM
I actually have a theory about Danzo's Sharingan. You know Obito gave one of his eyes to Kakashi right? Danzo could have easily digged up Obito's corpse and pulled out the other eye. (After all Danzo's Sharingan is on the left if I'm correct and Kakashi is on the right)

Apparently, Obito gave Kakashi his left Sharingan eye but if I recall, the right side of his body was crushed by a boulder, so I doubt that.

MarshtompMan
11th July 2009, 7:53 PM
Kakashi has Obito's left eye, so Obito's right side was crushed.
And it's Danzo's right eye, but I really don't know what to think anymore.

ShiroRingo
11th July 2009, 7:58 PM
Thank you all for correcting me.

well, yeah you have a point with Obito being crushed by a boulder but it still isn't that ridiculous. You mean if you think about numerous characters have done insane things in the past.

~Fire&Ice~
11th July 2009, 9:38 PM
It would be huge dissapointment though if Tobi turned out to be Danzo >_< but lets avoid the idea...

it would be quite a disappointment. That would mean.. what.. like. Danzo = Hokage = Tobi = Madara = Mizukage(?)

now im not sure how that lady mizukage will fit into all this and what kisame meant by calling tobi the mizukage....

ShiroRingo
11th July 2009, 9:55 PM
it would be quite a disappointment. That would mean.. what.. like. Danzo = Hokage = Tobi = Madara = Mizukage(?)

now im not sure how that lady mizukage will fit into all this and what kisame meant by calling tobi the mizukage....

Tobi might be a former Mizukage. After all the thrid was still alive during the 4th hokage's time.

Maybe Tobi quit being the Mizukage to focus more on his manipulation of the Akatsuki. Then Lady Mizukage comes in.

Blaziryu
11th July 2009, 10:01 PM
I think the Raikage would be able to forgive Sasuke w/ a catch. The Raikage will only forgive Sasuke if he can have his eyes w/ the Sharingan activated.

Shadow Lucario
11th July 2009, 10:35 PM
I think the Raikage would be able to forgive Sasuke w/ a catch. The Raikage will only forgive Sasuke if he can have his eyes w/ the Sharingan activated.

Where did you get this from? Anything to back it up?

Looks like Naruto and Sasuke will meet once again. Wonder how the Kumo ninja will react.

~Heaven Help Us~
11th July 2009, 11:18 PM
Tobi might be a former Mizukage. After all the thrid was still alive during the 4th hokage's time.

Maybe Tobi quit being the Mizukage to focus more on his manipulation of the Akatsuki. Then Lady Mizukage comes in.

What if the Lady Mizukage is under Madara's control?

ShiroRingo
11th July 2009, 11:57 PM
What if the Lady Mizukage is under Madara's control?

Now that is an interesting theory right there...But I got more hilarious theory

Lady Mizukage :I AM REALLY *rips off face mask* TOBI! *another mask under*

But that would be more horrible than humorous sadly xD

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2009, 12:05 AM
Now that is an interesting theory right there...But I got more hilarious theory

Lady Mizukage :I AM REALLY *rips off face mask* TOBI! *another mask under*

But that would be more horrible than humorous sadly xD

lol, Sorta like Kakashi in ep 100(?) of the anime.

But i really think so, and i also think that Madara has the 7 swordsman under his control too.

uber gon
12th July 2009, 2:23 AM
Looks like Naruto and Sasuke will meet once again. Wonder how the Kumo ninja will react.

They'll try to fight him, but Sasuke will probably incapacitate them (non-lethally), and then fight Naruto.

Then Naruto will use the Rasenshuriken on Sasuke and **** both of his eyes rendering Sasuke blind. That, or at the very least amputate one of Sasuke's arms off.:p

TsukiMirage
12th July 2009, 2:39 AM
Once Kirabi is found, Sasuke will be let off without any punishment, Because that's how justice works in their world.

The secret of Danzo's Sharingan is that Kishi doesn't know what he's doing. He has this idea of Danzo being Madara, So he's keeping his options open so that if he decides to do it in the future, We fans can't call foul.

MidnightMelody
12th July 2009, 4:56 AM
OK With reading the latest chapter and seeing Danzo's friggin sharigan I have too say one thing! END THE SERIES KISHIMOTO! It has got too the point it has too end!

Skater Trainer
12th July 2009, 5:32 AM
After reading the first page a couple times I saw this:

Danzo: "Terai I'll leave Kabuto in your hands.."

That means Kabuto must be working with Danzo. Because Kabuto worked with Sasuke and Orochimaro wanted the Sharigan so bad, they must have found a way to re-create one, hence Danzo having one.

He is also covering the eye with the sharigan with his hand in the first page, hinting it hurts, which leads to the surgery of re-creating it.

Just a theory.

uber gon
12th July 2009, 6:27 AM
Well I wonder what COMPLETELY pointless plot twist Kishi will think of in that head of his? Ooh ooh, how about Hinata having some second personality that kicks butt and actually puts the moves on Naruto directly.

NoDice
12th July 2009, 6:27 AM
The secret of Danzo's Sharingan is that Kishi doesn't know what he's doing. He has this idea of Danzo being Madara, So he's keeping his options open so that if he decides to do it in the future, We fans can't call foul.

Thats an interesting thought.... I never realized until I read this, but Madara's Sharingan eye (thats been shown) and Danzou's are the same eye (his right) and their hair styles are similar as well. I can't imagine that they are actually one in the same though, as it has been made known that Madara has so much ill-intent towards Konoha if he were really Danzou AND that powerful(as he has been made out to be with Kyuubi controlling and teleporting) he would probably have just taken over with force by now.

After reading the first page a couple times I saw this:

Danzo: "Terai I'll leave Kabuto in your hands.."

That means Kabuto must be working with Danzo. Because Kabuto worked with Sasuke and Orochimaro wanted the Sharigan so bad, they must have found a way to re-create one, hence Danzo having one.

He is also covering the eye with the sharigan with his hand in the first page, hinting it hurts, which leads to the surgery of re-creating it.

Just a theory.

Thats a strange theory. Although, there hasnt really been any evidence to show that Orochimaru was in fact working on a way to "recreate it".

I wouldnt put it past Kishi to have Madara and Danzou working in league with eachother though, or have Danzou be Madara's brother or something to that extent. Or even, Madara took Itachi's eyes and gave one to Danzou? Kishi really is throwing an open ended curveball at us with this. So much for the series ending by chapter 500? XD

Shadow Lucario
12th July 2009, 6:28 AM

I don't see why you keep saying Kishi doesn't know what he is doing. He obviously has a plan for Danzo or he wouldn't have given him the Sharingan. The same thing happened with Kakashi. If you like the series so much why do you keep ripping on the author?

I like Skater Trainer's theory. It would make sense since Danzo's Sharingan doesn't look like Kakashi's even though it is assumed Danzo's got his the same way. Maybe Orochimaru tried to create a Sharingan and used Danzo as a test subject

TsukiMirage
12th July 2009, 7:14 AM
I don't see why you keep saying Kishi doesn't know what he is doing. He obviously has a plan for Danzo or he wouldn't have given him the Sharingan. The same thing happened with Kakashi. If you like the series so much why do you keep ripping on the author? I say Kishi doesn't know because there are clear points where you can tell he was gonna do one thing then switch to another thing. A good example is Itachi going to Konoha to get Naruto but later recon to reminding Danzo and co he was still alive. It was never explain why Kisame was taken along or why Itachi followed Naruto to the other town.

I like Skater Trainer's theory. It would make sense since Danzo's Sharingan doesn't look like Kakashi's even though it is assumed Danzo's got his the same way. Maybe Orochimaru tried to create a Sharingan and used Danzo as a test subject It's highly unlikely. Orochimaru didn't desire the Sharingan until around the time Itachi join Akatsuki, Long after Danzo presumably lost his eye. There would be no need to create one since Orochimaru has shown that he doesn't hesitate to kidnap people he wants. Their Sharingans look different because Kakashi got his from a live person while Danzo probably got his from a dead one.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th July 2009, 4:25 PM
I don't see why you keep saying Kishi doesn't know what he is doing. He obviously has a plan for Danzo or he wouldn't have given him the Sharingan. The same thing happened with Kakashi. If you like the series so much why do you keep ripping on the author?

I like Skater Trainer's theory. It would make sense since Danzo's Sharingan doesn't look like Kakashi's even though it is assumed Danzo's got his the same way. Maybe Orochimaru tried to create a Sharingan and used Danzo as a test subject

If Orochimaru created a Sharingan, he could have easily tested on himself or on some random person, not Danzou. I mean he is "Important".

Shadow Lucario
12th July 2009, 8:02 PM
If Orochimaru created a Sharingan, he could have easily tested on himself or on some random person, not Danzou. I mean he is "Important".

Then why did he not test all those other things on himself? Danzo doesn't seem very important to Orochimaru. Hell, we haven't even seen the two in the same room yet.

TsukiMirage
12th July 2009, 8:52 PM
Danzo being part of Konoha's government means that he would have run into Orochimaru some of the time.

Shadow Lucario
12th July 2009, 9:06 PM
Hell, we haven't even seen the two in the same room yet.

Danzo being part of Konoha's government means that he would have run into Orochimaru some of the time.

Refer to the bold word in the quote

TsukiMirage
12th July 2009, 11:20 PM
I was referring to them meeting in the past, While your statement imply a future meeting. We've seen from the flashback of others that at times of importance, All the Jounins meet together, So it's easy to believe that they have been together in the past.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2009, 1:09 AM

Not to mention that Danzou is baaaad.

TsukiMirage
13th July 2009, 1:54 AM
There's a new theory going around that Danzo took Shisui's eye, Which is actually an OK theory.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2009, 2:09 AM
There's a new theory going around that Danzo took Shisui's eye, Which is actually an OK theory.

Yeah, that ones fine. Unlike Alloute's theory that Shusui IS Danzou.

uber gon
13th July 2009, 4:12 AM
Maybe Danzo took both Shusui and Sasuke's dad's eyes in an attempt to fuse both eyes together because we find out that both these characters also had Mangekyo sharingan (secretly).

HoennMaster
13th July 2009, 4:54 AM
This next chapter needs to arrive ASAP. All these theories are driving me crazy. But it's only Sunday......

TsukiMirage
13th July 2009, 6:28 AM
This next chapter needs to arrive ASAP. All these theories are driving me crazy. But it's only Sunday...... You think Kishi will give us any info. I bet next chapter, All we see of Danzo is him walking away from the dead ninjas saying how easy it was.

HoennMaster
13th July 2009, 6:51 AM
I'm expecting that too. God forgive a character's abilities be revealed in their first battle. However, at this time I'm also hoping that happens since I've just dying to see the Kage Summit.

TsukiMirage
13th July 2009, 9:17 AM
We might get lucky with the summit and Kishi reveals some more information about the narutoverse. We might even get some info on the Kages themselves.

HoennMaster
13th July 2009, 9:42 AM
Hopefully. I wonder how long the summit is going to be. I doubt more then 4 since that would be plenty of catching up time. But 5 or 6 would even be fine with me.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2009, 3:41 PM
I doubt they'll reveal anything about Danzou until Sasuke comes to the Summit. Which i think will be like in 2-3 more chapter.

TsukiMirage
13th July 2009, 9:16 PM
Early spoiler:

Source: NF
Credits: Nja

(Nja apologizes for last week, saying that he had a hangover or something)

Simple spoiler from Nja:

Danzou swiftly ends the battle.(He forms seals and something that looks like Temari's weasel summon comes out of his mouth. The enemy gets chopped up)
Danzou uses the Sharingan to swiftly attack and calculate the number of enemies.

Scene change to Naruto

Kakashi puts the Root ninja tailing Sai to sleep with a Genjutsu.
(Naruto's and Konohamaru's Oiroke no Jutsu is used to distract two of them, thereupon they are taken out with a simple Jutsu.)
Sai: You won't be able to have faith in me, won't you?(It's almost like he's betraying the Root a second time)
Kakashi: You're already part of Team Kakashi! [I/We] believe in you!

[sai] immediately smiles

The Mizukage & co. are staying at an inn.
[Details about Choujuurou's sword. See below]
The Tsuchikage & co. are camping
The Tsuchikage informs his company of the site of the summit.
There won't be shinobi guarding the site, but warriors(samurai?) will.
The Kazekage heads straight for the summit site.

Back to Samui & co. A clone of Yamato is tailing them back to the Raikage.
Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato; the three of them are in pursuit.

Chapter ends there.[I think]

[Nja explains how the fight with the root ninja went again]

*The kanji used for "warrior" here is the same as "samurai". Interpret it how you wish.

Edit1:
Danzou's fight is hopefully more clear and accurate now.

Edit 2:
Tsuchikage is better fixed.

Edit 3:

Small note is the single line with the Tsuchikage saying there won't be shinobi on duty should be:

忍びの者が警備してるのではなく侍って奴等が警備してると
He says that it will be samurai, and not shinobi, who'll be the ones securing the location

And I believe it's literally named Taisouken* Hiramekarei** for Choujuurou's katana

*Great Twin Blades
*left eye flounder and right-eye flounder (a type of fish)

~Heaven Help Us~
13th July 2009, 9:56 PM
Early spoiler:

Confirmed?

uber gon
14th July 2009, 2:56 AM
So I guess the Sexy Jutsu was actually used......strategically? THANK YOU KISHI!:p

TsukiMirage
14th July 2009, 3:08 AM
Confirmed? Confirmed but no pictures yet, So it's still possible it's fake.

HoennMaster
14th July 2009, 8:07 AM
God, this summit better start next week. Enough waiting already.

Edit: Wow, that made no sense :)

TsukiMirage
14th July 2009, 1:07 PM
I'm thinking next chapter we'll see what Gaara and the Raikage are doing, As Naruto continues to break the law and we get more info on the summit set-up.

14th July 2009, 2:47 PM
So I guess the Sexy Jutsu os actually used......strategically? THANK YOU KISHI!:p

Viz would just censor it though T_T...like the Double Knock-Out Girls/Guys became silhouettes...with the latter, yeah I'm cool with that...

Still, to think it has use...wow

~Heaven Help Us~
14th July 2009, 2:52 PM
God, can the better start this summit next week. Enough waiting already.

$20 bucks, it'll only show the summit at the end.

uber gon
14th July 2009, 5:31 PM
Viz would just censor it though T_T...like the Double Knock-Out Girls/Guys became silhouettes...with the latter, yeah I'm cool with that...

Still, to think it has use...wow

I always knew that move could be used strategically.:p

TsukiMirage
14th July 2009, 10:56 PM
Well, Two naked girls showing up anywhere would distracted anyone, Especially some teenage boys who probably never seen a naked lady before.

uber gon
15th July 2009, 7:08 AM
Well, Two naked girls showing up anywhere would distracted anyone, Especially some teenage boys who probably never seen a naked lady before.

Wonder why Naruto never tried it out on some of his other foes?

TsukiMirage
15th July 2009, 7:28 AM
Wonder why Naruto never tried it out on some of his other foes? Because Orochimaru would have laughed and then slapped him silly.

Kamex
15th July 2009, 8:50 AM
Naruto created the most formidable jutsu before he was even certified a ninja. :)

Take a look at Danzo in Nagato's flashback (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/446/13/). Yeah... I wanted to come up with an interesting theory concerning his sharingan based on this page, but I couldn't come up with one... Anyone else want to have at it...?

HoennMaster
15th July 2009, 10:22 AM
His eye is covered up there as well, so you can't really come up with anything.

Shadow Lucario
15th July 2009, 12:22 PM
His eye is covered up there as well, so you can't really come up with anything.

Except he either was missing an eye or had Sharingan then too

uber gon
15th July 2009, 7:16 PM
Because Orochimaru would have laughed and then slapped him silly.

I can actually see that happening. Well except for the slapping.

~Heaven Help Us~
15th July 2009, 8:17 PM
Except he either was missing an eye or had Sharingan then too

I think he was missing an eye. He later got the Sharingan. But we can't know for sure.

TsukiMirage
15th July 2009, 8:35 PM
Well a more detailed spoiler has come out with pictures. The summit takes place in the neutral Iron Country, Which isn't apart of the shinobi countries and doesn't have any ninjas, Instead it's based on samurais. It has never been in any of the ninjas wars, Which is why they decide to hold the summit there. It's real snowy.
http://i25.*******.com/6t24aw.jpghttp://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/naruto456-d.jpghttp://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/naruto456-e.jpghttp://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/naruto456-f.jpg
Samurai stormtroopers. These are the coolest samurai I've ever seen.

uber gon
16th July 2009, 12:02 AM
Well a more detailed spoiler has come out with pictures. The summit takes place in the neutral Iron Country, Which isn't apart of the shinobi countries and doesn't have any ninjas, Instead it's based on samurais. It has never been in any of the ninjas wars, Which is why they decide to hold the summit there. It's real snowy.
http://i25.*******.com/6t24aw.jpghttp://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/naruto456-d.jpghttp://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/naruto456-e.jpghttp://edgarluvitug001.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/naruto456-f.jpg

If Naruto goes there to meet the Raikage do you think he'll get some new sword that could be used in sync with his wind chakra? That would be awesome. Heck maybe wind chakra will effect the snow there so that if Naruto used the Rasenshuriken it will be a spinning ball of slicing blizzards.

Wonder how Sasuke will handle this sort of terrain?

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2009, 12:05 AM
That's so awesome. Samurais!

Shadow Lucario
16th July 2009, 12:07 AM
Well in history the ninja beat the samurai. I expect to see some history coming into play in this next chapter.

16th July 2009, 12:17 AM
So....not everyone in this show is a f****** ninja

Cool =3

Kujoshan
16th July 2009, 12:37 AM
If Naruto goes there to meet the Raikage do you think he'll get some new sword that could be used in sync with his wind chakra? That would be awesome. Heck maybe wind chakra will effect the snow there so that if Naruto used the Rasenshuriken it will be a spinning ball of slicing blizzards.

Wonder how Sasuke will handle this sort of terrain?

NONONONONONONO Naruto should get a toad blade! Like his father!!!

Kamex
16th July 2009, 2:40 AM
Gato's two main thugs were samurai too.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
16th July 2009, 4:17 AM
Interesting, thought I never see the day Samurai's appear in the manga. Also is that Saskue on the bottom left corner?

MugenKeiji
16th July 2009, 4:19 AM
Naruto gets his butt kicked by a black (?) chick for not snitchin'.

The irony is delicious.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2009, 4:31 AM
NONONONONONONO Naruto should get a toad blade! Like his father!!!

when did Minato have a toad blade?

MugenKeiji
16th July 2009, 4:44 AM
Well in history the ninja beat the samurai. I expect to see some history coming into play in this next chapter.

Yes because Naruto CLEARLY takes place in our world.

Shadow Lucario
16th July 2009, 7:44 AM
Yes because Naruto CLEARLY takes place in our world.

Don't get smart. Many things from Japanese history or folklore are in Naruto. The biggest example is the nine tailed fox. Also it doesn't need to take place in our world to have things from our history. They wear the same garments called clothes but it doesn't take place in our world. They still speak languages from this world yet it doesn't take place here. Kirin is another great example. Kirin is a beast that appears in Japanese folklore much like the nine tailed fox

HoennMaster
16th July 2009, 7:52 AM
Iron Country....snow? Makes lots of sense. :)

mewtwo1414141414
16th July 2009, 8:27 AM
Are you sure, im pretty sure that it was neutral between Samurais and Ninjas, they never had a full out war with each other, so don't say one specific side won.

Anyway, onto the Naruto manga, I have a strong feeling that(damn, I forgot his name) the new hokage is Tobi/Madara.

uber gon
16th July 2009, 9:31 AM
Iron Country....snow? Makes lots of sense. :)

Wonder if the samurai get their own abilities? Other than swords of course.

Kamex
16th July 2009, 10:01 AM
Killer Bee, his pupils, Sasuke and loads of samurai. I sense sword-clashing battles approaching...

Shadow Lucario
16th July 2009, 10:44 AM
Are you sure, im pretty sure that it was neutral between Samurais and Ninjas, they never had a full out war with each other, so don't say one specific side won.

Nope the ninjas beat the samurai. They were the reason why the samurai stopped what they were doing. So I can say one side won.

Hope the chapter comes out early today instead of way early tomorrow.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2009, 3:20 PM
Okay. i seen your posts are from yesterday.

$20 bucks they'll mistake Naruto for Danzou. Since Naruto go there first.

TsukiMirage
16th July 2009, 4:21 PM
Nope the ninjas beat the samurai. They were the reason why the samurai stopped what they were doing. So I can say one side won. The Tsuchikage stated that they were very strong, And considering what we have seen, That's not something to take likely. Also, It was stated in the manga that the Samurai avoided getting involved with the ninjas, So there's no reason to believe they have fought.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2009, 5:40 PM
The Tsuchikage stated that they were very strong, And considering what we have seen, That's not something to take likely. Also, It was stated in the manga that the Samurai avoided getting involved with the ninjas, So there's no reason to believe they have fought.

you tink they thought the ninjas were too strong? or too weak that they weren't worth fighting?

TsukiMirage
16th July 2009, 5:56 PM
you tink they thought the ninjas were too strong? or too weak that they weren't worth fighting? I think it's more that they never had a need to fight. The Samurai went off and set up elsewhere to avoid the ninjas and their wars, So that they could maintain their own military strength.

uber gon
16th July 2009, 5:57 PM
Gaara an Co. sure got to the Land of Iron quick.

TsukiMirage
16th July 2009, 6:05 PM
Well, Gaara and co left before anyone else. What I want to know how Naruto and gang got to there so fast.

uber gon
16th July 2009, 6:09 PM
Well, Gaara and co left before anyone else. What I want to know how Naruto and gang got to there so fast.

Maybe Kakashi knows some fast transportation jutsu.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2009, 6:09 PM

Well, they tracked Kamui and co. but that's really weird. it took them like nothing to get there.

Horoika1
16th July 2009, 6:10 PM
So: the Yondaime Mizukage was the Mizukage who established the "Village Hidden in the Bloody Mist".

It seems most obvious that that was Madara lol. So now we know, if true, that Madara was the 4th Mizukage. Yay, more history!

TsukiMirage
16th July 2009, 6:27 PM
Well, they tracked Kamui and co. but that's really weird. it took them like nothing to get there. Except the thing is, Team Samui should be heading back towards Kumo, Not to the summit. Even still, Shouldn't they have run into Danzo and co or those Wood ninjas on the way?

~Heaven Help Us~
16th July 2009, 6:49 PM
Except the thing is, Team Samui should be heading back towards Kumo, Not to the summit. Even still, Shouldn't they have run into Danzo and co or those Wood ninjas on the way?

I don't think Kishi thought that through.

16th July 2009, 7:13 PM
I thought Danzo only had one arm....

TsukiMirage
16th July 2009, 7:48 PM
It's was implied that Danzo couldn't fully use his arm. I'm was thinking it's was similar to when Orochimaru had his arms cursed. He could only move his fingers. But in the last two chapters, Danzo has not only moved his fingers, But his whole arm too.

Kishi seem to wants things to happen, Whether or not they make sense to the storyline.

Shadow Lucario
16th July 2009, 11:55 PM
Team Samui is meeting up with the Raikage, not going back to Kumogakure. And Tsuki I was talking about real history, not Naruto history.

I don't remember it ever saying Danzo had one arm. I remember seeing it say he really couldn't use the other one, but not having it all together is something I didn't see.

Shadow Lucario
17th July 2009, 12:00 AM
Team Samui is meeting up with the Raikage, not going back to Kumogakure. And Tsuki I was talking about real history, not Naruto history.

I don't remember it ever saying Danzo had one arm. I remember seeing it say he really couldn't use the other one, but not having it all together is something I didn't see.

One more thing. Tsuki, are you in the mind of Masashi Kishimoto? You always seem to know what he is doing and complaining about it. You provide no source of where you get this information. Does Kishimoto tell you personally he has no idea what he is doing with his story? I'm pretty sure if all of what you said is true Naruto would have ended long ago. Since you seem to know what belongs in a story, its plot, and etc why don't you make a very successful manga series that can go beyond 450 chapters? This thread is for Naruto Post Timeskip discussion, not complaining about what the author does and/or does not do.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2009, 1:25 AM
You noticed that Danzou got that sword out of nowhere?

Shadow Lucario
17th July 2009, 1:54 AM
You noticed that Danzou got that sword out of nowhere?

Yes I did. I was like "WTF O_o?!!" Just kdding, but yeah I was wondering where he got the sword. I assumed he got it from one of his ANBU friends

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2009, 3:02 AM
Yes I did. I was like "WTF O_o?!!" Just kdding, but yeah I was wondering where he got the sword. I assumed he got it from one of his ANBU friends

Either that or one of the ninja's that ambushed him had it and when he sent them flying he caught it. But i think yours makes more sense since it was unsheathed.

TsukiMirage
17th July 2009, 4:13 AM
Team Samui is meeting up with the Raikage, not going back to Kumogakure. See, The thing is, They should be going back to Kumo and trying to meet up with the Raikage on his way to the summit. We have already been told that only the Kage and two guards are allow, So it makes no sense that they would head there.

And Tsuki I was talking about real history, not Naruto history. From what I know of Japanese history, Real life samurai didn't stop being samurai because of real life ninjas.

I don't remember it ever saying Danzo had one arm. I remember seeing it say he really couldn't use the other one, but not having it all together is something I didn't see. Well, People assumed something was wrong with his arm because we never saw him use it and he stated that he needed Kabuto's medical knowledge for it. But it looks like it works fine.

One more thing. Tsuki, are you in the mind of Masashi Kishimoto? You always seem to know what he is doing and complaining about it. You provide no source of where you get this information. Does Kishimoto tell you personally he has no idea what he is doing with his story? I'm pretty sure if all of what you said is true Naruto would have ended long ago. Since you seem to know what belongs in a story, its plot, and etc why don't you make a very successful manga series that can go beyond 450 chapters? This thread is for Naruto Post Timeskip discussion, not complaining about what the author does and/or does not do. Didn't I tell you, I'm psychic. But seriously, What information without a source do you need?

HoennMaster
17th July 2009, 4:21 AM
I'm just excited that the Summit starts next week. And in color too!

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2009, 4:27 AM
I'm just excited that the Summit starts next week. And in color too!

Yeah, can't wait for that. I wanna see all the kages in color.

Shadow Lucario
17th July 2009, 4:29 AM
Yeah, can't wait for that. I wanna see all the kages in color.

Funny thing about the Kages. My friend pronounced it cages the other day. I was laughing my butt off.

TsukiMirage
17th July 2009, 5:20 AM
For some reason, I have them colored already in my head. The Mizukage wears blue, The Raikage wears yellow, And the Tsuchikage probably wears brown.

mewtwo1414141414
17th July 2009, 5:39 AM
Nope the ninjas beat the samurai. They were the reason why the samurai stopped what they were doing. So I can say one side won.

Hope the chapter comes out early today instead of way early tomorrow.

Actually the samurai were abolished by the Meji government, not ninja, I would explain more but when I was typing it all the darn Wii said network not available(damn Wii), i'll explain more later.

HoennMaster
17th July 2009, 7:06 AM
Anyone else find it weird that the Library is on the mountain side? Although it turned out to be a good location, since the mountain is the only thing that survived the destruction.

Skater Trainer
17th July 2009, 7:18 AM
Samurais? Really? How cliche can this get >.>

I can't wait to see the kages in color too. I am looking forward to the next few editions because we will finally see naruto meeting the kages, naruto and sasuke again, and a huge battle.

"back in my day"

TsukiMirage
17th July 2009, 7:41 AM
I'd like it more if we actually got the summit and not some moral battle royal. I'm dying for more info on the ninja world.

Shadow Lucario
17th July 2009, 7:49 AM
Anyone else notice in the Return of Itachi arc that Jiraiya said Saimingan? Anyone know if this is a mistake or is it actually a form of Genjutsu? He said it in the anime and it is in the manga.

TsukiMirage
17th July 2009, 7:10 PM
Anyone else notice in the Return of Itachi arc that Jiraiya said Saimingan? Anyone know if this is a mistake or is it actually a form of Genjutsu? He said it in the anime and it is in the manga. I would say it's a mistake, Since I can't find any other reference of it.

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2009, 7:30 PM
For some reason, I have them colored already in my head. The Mizukage wears blue, The Raikage wears yellow, And the Tsuchikage probably wears brown.

maybe because water looks blue, lighthing yelllow and earth brown? lol.

I tihnk the Mizukage is blonde.

17th July 2009, 8:27 PM
They're all going to wear beige. =3

~Heaven Help Us~
17th July 2009, 8:31 PM
They're all going to wear beige. =3

No, that's Gaara. ^.^

HoennMaster
17th July 2009, 10:21 PM
I'm also saying Mizukage is blond. It just seems to be the only color I can picture her as.

Kamex
17th July 2009, 11:20 PM
Danzo's finishing move seems to be stabbing a sword straight down into the opponent's grounded body.

Apparently Hawk really is going to burst right into the meeting. O_o

I actually sort of hope the Mizukage has red hair or blue hair or something just so she's less of a Tsunade clone.

TsukiMirage
18th July 2009, 12:18 AM
I had enough of characters with red hair. Blue would be kind of basic for a water user.

Shadow Lucario
18th July 2009, 12:19 AM
How about purple? :D

Kamex
18th July 2009, 12:34 AM
Only non-filler characters I can think of with purple hair are Anzu and Yugao, so that should be okay. I really don't mind what color, as long as it's no where near yellow.

Not to mention we've had enough blonds already. If it wasn't for Pain, I'd suggest orange.

I can't remember anyone with green hair...

TsukiMirage
18th July 2009, 12:35 AM
As long as it was real purple, Not that purple that changes to blue like Hinata's hair.

TsukiMirage
18th July 2009, 12:36 AM
As long as it was real purple, Not that purple that changes to blue like Hinata's hair.

Shadow Lucario
18th July 2009, 4:49 AM
Black really hasn't been done either. Sasuke's hair has a blue tint and Itachi's is kind of dark grey.

Cain Nightroad
18th July 2009, 5:50 AM
Just read the chapter. Initial reactions:

-Danzo isn't going to go down easily. I can picture another big fight on the horizon, which will be good for the series' run. Not a Sasuke-or-Madara-level fight, but big enough to be a key fight.

-Danzo mentioned forcing the Jounin into being won over. Obviously this means that our friendly neighborhood Jounin have the since to be vocal about their distaste for Danzo. But it also means that he may have won over the other groups that can vote.

-Konohamaru is going to be a key character eventually. I wouldn't have expected it through the first part of the series, but now I can feel that it's going to happen.

-Samurai at last, huh? Ninjas and samurai have never had good relations, and I'll be expecting a good storyline in the Land of Iron. I'm seeing some background about the country coming up soon.

-Sai is going to finally bloom late and use "rebellious teen jutsu" on Danzo. Inevitable.

uber gon
18th July 2009, 9:12 AM
-Samurai at last, huh? Ninjas and samurai have never had good relations, and I'll be expecting a good storyline in the Land of Iron. I'm seeing some background about the country coming up soon.

The leader of the Iron people seemed to be in good spirits with Gaara. I'm sure they'll get along.

Kamex
18th July 2009, 10:17 AM
The leader of the Iron people seemed to be in good spirits with Gaara. I'm sure they'll get along.
Until Hawk comes along and rains on their parade. I'm sure the Iron samurai will have to fight them, and then things could get ugly. Though I suppose that doesn't mean the samurai will have anything against the actual Kage (I think a seperate ninja vs. samurai battle would be going off on a tangent from the plot at hand...).

So if Naruto is dressed as Danzo, is he planning to pretend to be him, or was that just a tactic used for the people tailing them...?

Shadow Lucario
18th July 2009, 10:19 AM
So if Naruto is dressed as Danzo, is he planning to pretend to be him, or was that just a tactic used for the people tailing them...?

I think it's just a coincidence. Did you see how badly his eye was swollen after that beating? I would have wrapped it up too.

18th July 2009, 10:41 AM
Yeah, to be honest, Naruto isn't the right stature to be able to imitate Danzo either, it was just because his eye got a good beating.

Shadow Lucario
18th July 2009, 10:48 AM
Besides, I think the orange jumpsuit would throw them off :P

HoennMaster
18th July 2009, 2:48 PM
I was re-reading the chapter and I missed the last page. That stupid end sign on Page 16 threw me off. Nice to see Gaara apparently leaves late and arrives first. I realize sand is different from snow, but shouldn't they at least be used to cold from the wind?

Though I suppose that doesn't mean the samurai will have anything against the actual Kage

Maybe just Danzo since Sasuke is from Konoha. The ninjas don't touch the Iron Country, so they have no ill feelings towards any of the Kages.

TsukiMirage
18th July 2009, 2:53 PM
Well, The Raikage knows that Sasuke is apart of Akatsuki and I'm sure he pasted this info on to the other villages. Not only that, But Danzo has already distance himself from Sasuke by ordering his death, And Sasuke is going there to kill the Hokage, So I see no reason Mufine would cause trouble for Danzo.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th July 2009, 5:50 PM
Besides, I think the orange jumpsuit would throw them off :P

I really think they'll confuse Naruto for Danzou and let him in. So then he can talk to the Raikage and the other Kage's.

HoennMaster
18th July 2009, 8:30 PM
The only bad part of this arc is going to be Sharingan vs. Sharingan. Won't that just be oh so exciting!

Cain Nightroad
18th July 2009, 11:23 PM
I really think they'll confuse Naruto for Danzou and let him in. So then he can talk to the Raikage and the other Kage's.

Well now that I think about it, it is a coincidence that Naruto has two "guards" with him, just like the Kages have. They might be able to mistake him, but Naruto's group has to get further ahead of Danzo's, which set out a good few hours or so ahead of his.

Though even if they don't let Naruto in, I'm sure Gaara is going to have some leverage in the matter. I'd hate to see Gaara become a politically-focused figure, so he better have a fight coming up, even if it's a small one.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th July 2009, 11:29 PM
Well now that I think about it, it is a coincidence that Naruto has two "guards" with him, just like the Kages have. They might be able to mistake him, but Naruto's group has to get further ahead of Danzo's, which set out a good few hours or so ahead of his.

Though even if they don't let Naruto in, I'm sure Gaara is going to have some leverage in the matter. I'd hate to see Gaara become a politically-focused figure, so he better have a fight coming up, even if it's a small one.

No, Naruto already got there. remember the scene where it was snowing??
and i'm saying that they'll confuse him because he is wearing the bandage in the same place as Danzou.

uber gon
18th July 2009, 11:51 PM
No, Naruto already got there. remember the scene where it was snowing??
and i'm saying that they'll confuse him because he is wearing the bandage in the same place as Danzou.

I think the other kages have at least some photo to help identify other kages.

TsukiMirage
19th July 2009, 1:21 AM
Since Naruto is following Team Samui, At the very least, They would point out that he's not the Hokage.

HoennMaster
19th July 2009, 5:45 AM
They knew Gaara was the Kazekage before he even introduced himself, so they probably know who Danzo is. One thing that is unfair is how Samui and her team are going to the Land of Iron when it was forbidden for the Kages to bring more then 2 people.

TsukiMirage
19th July 2009, 6:20 AM
It does make little sense for them to head towards the summit. It could be they decided to travel from the Iron country to Kumo as to have a better chance running into the Raikage.

uber gon
19th July 2009, 8:52 AM
It does make little sense for them to head towards the summit. It could be they decided to travel from the Iron country to Kumo as to have a better chance running into the Raikage.

Wonder what hilarity will result here?

Kamex
19th July 2009, 9:10 AM
Well I meant that Naruto would use a clone jutsu or something. I suppose it doesn't make sense for him to be wearing the bandages before hand, though, so I guess it really was just a result of Karui's beating.

The only bad part of this arc is going to be Sharingan vs. Sharingan. Won't that just be oh so exciting!
Well actually I want to see Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan at work. And I also want to know if Kishi's reason for Danzo possessing the Sharingan is lame or not.

Right now I'm most curious about the Enka ninja and what they'll be like.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th July 2009, 3:55 PM

I wonder why was the meeting held there? You think the "kage" of the land of Iron will appear??

Shadow Lucario
19th July 2009, 4:11 PM
I wonder why was the meeting held there? You think the "kage" of the land of Iron will appear??

I think Mifune can be considered the "Kage" as he is the general.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th July 2009, 4:17 PM
I think Mifune can be considered the "Kage" as he is the general.

Where does it say he is a general? it just says he is the leader.

Shadow Lucario
19th July 2009, 4:19 PM
Have a look here. (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mifune) It's very resourceful when looking for information on characters

~Heaven Help Us~
19th July 2009, 4:29 PM
Have a look here. (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mifune) It's very resourceful when looking for information on characters

oh yeah, probably is originally says general (Taishou) but they translated it differently.

Shadow Lucario
19th July 2009, 4:34 PM
Sasuke popping up in the middle of the summit should be interesting. Wonder how the Kages will take it. Will Gaara still have some bad blood towards him?

~Heaven Help Us~
19th July 2009, 4:39 PM
Sasuke popping up in the middle of the summit should be interesting. Wonder how the Kages will take it. Will Gaara still have some bad blood towards him?

Yeah it should. I don't Gaara holds something against him.

TsukiMirage
19th July 2009, 10:01 PM
Gaara does know that Naruto wants Sasuke back, So I would think he would hold back if they fought.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th July 2009, 1:55 AM
Gaara does know that Naruto wants Sasuke back, So I would think he would hold back if they fought.

Yeah But Sasuke will be like " I couldn't beat you before, let's see now."

Shadow Lucario
20th July 2009, 2:36 AM
Yeah But Sasuke will be like " I couldn't beat you before, let's see now."

I think Sasuke would beat him now. The only reason Gaara would have beat Sasuke was because of the Shukaku

TsukiMirage
20th July 2009, 2:36 AM
Yeah But Sasuke will be like " I couldn't beat you before, let's see now." That was really because of Shukaku and with him gone, I doubt Sasuke considers Gaara a threat.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th July 2009, 2:40 AM
That was really because of Shukaku and with him gone, I doubt Sasuke considers Gaara a threat.

Yeah but he doesn't know his Shukaku is gone.

lucky_u
20th July 2009, 2:54 AM
Yeah but he doesn't know his Shukaku is gone.

Zetsu probably will tell Sasuke about it. Or he might find out in the middle of a fight.

TsukiMirage
20th July 2009, 4:06 AM
Yeah but he doesn't know his Shukaku is gone. Sasuke knows that all the Bijuu have been sealed but the ones in Kirabi and Naruto, So that would of course mean that Gaara had his sealed.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th July 2009, 4:23 AM
Sasuke knows that all the Bijuu have been sealed but the ones in Kirabi and Naruto, So that would of course mean that Gaara had his sealed.

Yeah but he knew that Gaara had some special power but he didn't know that it was the Shukaku.

HoennMaster
20th July 2009, 7:06 AM
I wouldn't consider Mifune as the Kage of Iron Country, simply because he isn't a Kage. There are only 5 Kages, and they hold more influence in the world then a leader of a country.

TsukiMirage
20th July 2009, 7:09 AM
Yeah but he knew that Gaara had some special power but he didn't know that it was the Shukaku. Mmm, I can't say that Sasuke doesn't know or anything, But regardless, He barely lost last time and has no reason to believe he'll lose again.

Cain Nightroad
20th July 2009, 7:41 AM
But regardless, He barely lost last time and has no reason to believe he'll lose again.

Agreed. He should know that Gaara's been too wrapped up in politics to get any training in, and if he doesn't, then he wouldn't care. To Sasuke, there are only two people that have a chance at beating him -- Madara and Naruto, of course. And I might even dare to say that he's a bit angry at Itachi inside for letting his eyes weaken before he actually fought Sasuke.

What an angry little man.

Kamex
20th July 2009, 7:50 AM
Does Sasuke even know Gaara is Kazekage?

HoennMaster
20th July 2009, 7:53 AM
Maybe. Gaara became Kazekage after he left Konoha, but I bet Madara gave him some info about the Kages.

TsukiMirage
20th July 2009, 10:48 AM
Does Sasuke even know Gaara is Kazekage? Maybe, They are both basically in the same area. Depends on how close Sasuke is to the building.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th July 2009, 7:37 PM
Yeah but anyways, he'll try to kill him. He is a kage. Sasuke is planning on killing them.

TsukiMirage
20th July 2009, 7:59 PM
Sasuke is only planning on killing Danzo, Which is why he's looking for a place to sneak in.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th July 2009, 8:47 PM
Sasuke is only planning on killing Danzo, Which is why he's looking for a place to sneak in.

In the chapter before the latest one, he said he changed plans and that he was gonna kill all the Kages.

Kamex
20th July 2009, 9:25 PM
In the chapter before the latest one, he said he changed plans and that he was gonna kill all the Kages.
Tsuki said that was a mistranslation, and that he was in fact only planning on taking out Danzo.

Of course that doesn't necessarily mean he won't end up having to fight any other Kage anyway.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2009, 12:14 AM
Tsuki said that was a mistranslation, and that he was in fact only planning on taking out Danzo.

Of course that doesn't necessarily mean he won't end up having to fight any other Kage anyway.

Yeah but Gaara will see Naruto and he'll be like. "Yo, That's Sasuke, Isn't naruto stopping him??" And try to stop him.

TsukiMirage
21st July 2009, 2:44 AM
That comment about Sasuke wanting to kill all the Kages were a mistranslation by Sleepy Fan that was corrected later. I can't see Sasuke having a hard time. One Amaterasu should give him enough time to run away before the other Kages can get him.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2009, 3:00 AM
That comment about Sasuke wanting to kill all the Kages were a mistranslation by Sleepy Fan that was corrected later. I can't see Sasuke having a hard time. One Amaterasu should give him enough time to run away before the other Kages can get him.

Yeah, I'm sure Kirabi was stronger than the Raikage thanks to the Hachibi.

Shiny_Scizor
21st July 2009, 4:01 AM
What exactly is Sasuke's motive to kill Danzo? I'm not really getting that.

TsukiMirage
21st July 2009, 4:28 AM
What exactly is Sasuke's motive to kill Danzo? I'm not really getting that. Sasuke feels that it was the fault of Danzo and the Elders that Itachi had to kill their clan and was force to become a missingnin. He feels their paranoia was the cause of the Uchihas plotting a civil war in Konoha.

Kamex
21st July 2009, 7:33 AM
I wonder if Itachi knew Madara would be a threat to the world (or at least Konoha).

HoennMaster
21st July 2009, 8:19 AM
He did, that's why he passed on some of his abilities to Sasuke.

shinigami13
21st July 2009, 9:04 AM
I have this hunch that Madara is Danzo. I was talking to my friend about it but he thinks Danzo is actually Madara's brother, which is also a valid thought. Anybody else have this thought?

TsukiMirage
21st July 2009, 9:10 AM
You would have thought that Itachi would have informed Konoha that Madara was still alive so they could prepare for him, Instead of putting it all on Sasuke.

uber gon
21st July 2009, 9:19 AM
You would have thought that Itachi would have informed Konoha that Madara was still alive so they could prepare for him, Instead of putting it all on Sasuke.

I'm thinking everyone but the Hokage would have brushed him off or something.

Kamex
21st July 2009, 10:24 AM
I have this hunch that Madara is Danzo. I was talking to my friend about it but he thinks Danzo is actually Madara's brother, which is also a valid thought. Anybody else have this thought?
I think Alloute did. But right now it's hard to say what in the world Danzo is all about...

He did, that's why he passed on some of his abilities to Sasuke.
Well I was mainly referring to the time of the Uchiha Massacre, after he had gotten Madara's advice on the Mangekyou Sharingan. When exactly did he realize Madara was a threat? I suppose it was pretty obvious, but did he really know exactly what Madara's final purpose was?

I should probably just reread Madara's conversation with Sasuke.

Maybe he didn't trust the Konoha government. I mean they did just force him to kill his entire clan after all (barring Sasuke, but that was a part of his plan).

I'm thinking everyone but the Hokage would brushed him off or something.
It would be pretty hard to believe that a legendary warrior of Konoha's history was actually still alive and out for revenge... I really have no idea who would have believed him.

Actually, I wonder if anyone will believe Naruto, now that he knows it. It's too bad the 4th didn't get the chance to warn anybody during the Ninetails' attack on the village...

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2009, 3:26 PM
Source: NF
Credits: Sho
Verification: Confirmed

んじゃ 表紙はナルト 背表紙はナルトとカカシ
It's Nja. Cover page is Naruto and the spine of the chapter is of Naruto and Kakashi

映画情報と中見れなかったけどイラストカード?が封入されています。
I wasn't able to see any movie info or the inside of it, but there's some card illustrations-I think- enclosed

サムイ達が雷影に合流 後をつけていたナルト達が雷影に嘆願しに行く
Samui and her team join up with Raikage, and- having followed them- Naruto and co. go appeal to the Raikage

ナルト サスケを許してやってくれ と頭を地面に擦り付けるくらいの 土下座!!
Naruto is prostrating himself (!) on the ground with his head to the floor saying, "Please forgive Sasuke"

雷影 忍びは簡単に頭を下げるもんじゃない~
Raikage: "A shinobi shouldn't be bowing his head so easily as that"

結局許してもらえず大和が横から口を割る
With Raikage turning out not to grant pardon, Yamato cuts into the conversation

大和 こちらもそれなりの~日向ヒアシの件の苦渋の選択~とか色々だすけど
Yamato: "Our side has our own bone to pick with you; the troubling matter of the Hyuuga Hiashi issue and what to do about it", and he goes on about that

相手に去れずそのまま会談場所へ(最後意味深な顔をしていたが…)
*Not going as enemies, it's left at that and off to the meeting grounds (the last expressions they made were pretty meaningful)*

*****ans note: Nja is being purposely vague here]

サイは このままじっとしていられないよ… とサクラを誘ってナルトの元へ?
Sai: "I can't just stay still and do nothing", and calling Sakura, they go to head to Naruto perhaps?

サスケ達は会談後の帰りにダンゾウを討つって話で決める
Sasuke and co. decide to take out Danzou on the return back from the conference

ゼツとサスケでどいつがダンゾウなのか確認しに行くが
Sasuke, wanting to know just who Danzou is, goes with Zetsu to confirm his identity

ゼツにあいつがダンゾウだよ って言われた瞬間にサスケ目が写輪眼へ
but the moment that Zetsu tells him, "He's Danzou," there's a close-up of Sasuke's eyes with the Sharingan

最後は五影で会議が始まる直前で顔見せあった所で 完
The last part we see is the 5 Kages showing their faces just before the start of the conference

簡単でスマソ
Apologies for the shortness

Spoilers are up. Confirmed by MH.

I'm starting to think that Danzou is Sasuke's Dad. sorta.

uber gon
21st July 2009, 6:54 PM
So the Hyuga theft is being referenced? I thought it would happen sooner or later. Wonder if Karui's beatdown on Naruto will somehow stimulate Itachi's "gift" in appearing sooner or later?

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2009, 6:59 PM
So the Hyuga theft is being referenced? I thought it would happen sooner or later. Wonder if Karui's beatdown on Naruto will somehow stimulate Itachi's "gift" in appearing sooner or later?

You think it was the present Raikage that wanted the Hyuga's abilites??

and UG, i don't think so.

Mewtwo152
21st July 2009, 8:34 PM
I'm starting to think that Danzou is Sasuke's Dad. sorta.
How? In all of Sasuke's flashbacks, you clearly see his dad dead on the floor.

TsukiMirage
21st July 2009, 9:11 PM
Maybe he didn't trust the Konoha government. I mean they did just force him to kill his entire clan after all (barring Sasuke, but that was a part of his plan). He choose to help kill his clan and was supposedly still helping Konoha by spying on Akatsuki. Since it was said that everything he did was to protect Konoha, It would make sense that he would mention a person supposedly dead with ill intentions towards Konoha.

As for this weeks chapter, I'm glad that the Raikage didn't fall for Naruto's crap. I'm gonna guess that Danzo must have had some connection to the Uchiha clan.

Kamex
21st July 2009, 10:01 PM
He choose to help kill his clan and was supposedly still helping Konoha by spying on Akatsuki. Since it was said that everything he did was to protect Konoha, It would make sense that he would mention a person supposedly dead with ill intentions towards Konoha.
...unless he believed it would make matters worse.

TsukiMirage
21st July 2009, 10:34 PM
...unless he believed it would make matters worse. Can't see how having Konoha fight Madara would be worst then having your dear brother fight him along. The only reason I can see him wanting Sasuke to fight and kill Madara is that it would probably clear Sasuke of the crimes he's done before that.

~Heaven Help Us~
21st July 2009, 11:30 PM
How? In all of Sasuke's flashbacks, you clearly see his dad dead on the floor.

Maybe he wasn't dead.

TsukiMirage
21st July 2009, 11:58 PM
Neither Itachi nor Madara had any reason not to kill him and I'm sure the higher-ups did a body count to make sure all the Uchihas were dead.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 12:02 AM
Neither Itachi nor Madara had any reason not to kill him and I'm sure the higher-ups did a body count to make sure all the Uchihas were dead.

Well since the Uchiha's are super strong, he died and revived.

uber gon
22nd July 2009, 12:08 AM
You think it was the present Raikage that wanted the Hyuga's abilites??

and UG, i don't think so.

Maybe the Cloud village had their own jerk ruler.

Meh I can dream can't I.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 12:09 AM
I really don't think he was the Raikage back then. I mean that was like, 12 years ago?

Horoika1
22nd July 2009, 12:41 AM
I really don't think he was the Raikage back then. I mean that was like, 12 years ago?

9 years ago, I got it off the Naruto Wiki.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 12:51 AM
9 years ago, I got it off the Naruto Wiki.

No, cuz Hinata is like 16. and she turned 4 in that time. Hinata can't be like 13.

TsukiMirage
22nd July 2009, 1:19 AM
It was about 12 years ago. Don't forget the three year time skip. We don't know who was involved with the Hyuuga incident. It could have been that The Head Ninja kidnapped Hinata on his own without any orders or behind the Raikage's back and Kumo really thought that Konoha killed him for no reason.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 1:23 AM
It was about 12 years ago. Don't forget the three year time skip. We don't know who was involved with the Hyuuga incident. It could have been that The Head Ninja kidnapped Hinata on his own without any orders or behind the Raikage's back and Kumo really thought that Konoha killed him for no reason.

He could have wanted the Hyuuga eyes to become Raikage. Who knows.

22nd July 2009, 1:36 AM
Hmmm...now, if it was the Mizukage, and not the Raikage, then we could link it to Madara and a possible power lust...but Raikage makes it a bit....hmm...

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 1:37 AM
Hmmm...now, if it was the Mizukage, and not the Raikage, then we could link it to Madara and a possible power lust...but Raikage makes it a bit....hmm...

I'll go with what Tsuki said. He was acting in his own accord.

TsukiMirage
22nd July 2009, 1:38 AM
He could have wanted the Hyuuga eyes to become Raikage. Who knows. True, Considering what we've seen, Transplanting a live eye can work quite fine. It would be quite the useful tool.

HoennMaster
22nd July 2009, 1:41 AM
I know I've been complaining about the summit still not starting, but I'm going out of town this week, so I'm glad it won't start until next week...haha.

Sounds like an interesting chapter. So is Sasuke waiting until after the summit to try and kill Danzo?

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 1:41 AM
True, Considering what we've seen, Transplanting a live eye can work quite fine.

I think a Byakugan will be harder because it literally needs to use all of the veins and stuff. The Sharingan is simpler. Same with the Rinnegan.

woohoo! rank up!

22nd July 2009, 1:57 AM
hmm true, the Byakugan would be harder to transplant than the Sharingan or Rinnegan, but in a world where a giant shuriken can be contained in a small scroll, I'm sure it's possible.

If anything, Yamato probably brought the Hyuga issue up to either annoy the Raikage, or to sort of imply that they owe Konoha a favour (probably the latter)

Shadow Lucario
22nd July 2009, 2:14 AM
I want to learn more about the Hyuuga clan. I especially want to know who Neji's mom is.

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 2:23 AM
hmm true, the Byakugan would be harder to transplant than the Sharingan or Rinnegan, but in a world where a giant shuriken can be contained in a small scroll, I'm sure it's possible.

If anything, Yamato probably brought the Hyuga issue up to either annoy the Raikage, or to sort of imply that they owe Konoha a favour (probably the latter)

And that favor will be stopping the assassination of Sasuke.

Kamex
22nd July 2009, 3:00 AM
Maybe Raikage simply wanted the Byakugan. Who said he had to be the most ethical character? :)

Can't see how having Konoha fight Madara would be worst then having your dear brother fight him along. The only reason I can see him wanting Sasuke to fight and kill Madara is that it would probably clear Sasuke of the crimes he's done before that.
It can't be that, because Sasuke's crimes came as a result of Itachi's plan. I was thinking maybe Itachi knew something we don't, like who exactly Danzo is...

TsukiMirage
22nd July 2009, 5:05 AM
Maybe Raikage simply wanted the Byakugan. Who said he had to be the most ethical character? :) It's not really ethics, It's just he came off ignorant of the situation around the Hyuuga incident.

It can't be that, because Sasuke's crimes came as a result of Itachi's plan. I was thinking maybe Itachi knew something we don't, like who exactly Danzo is... If Itachi knew something about Danzo, I'm sure he would have used it to keep Sasuke safe from Danzo and the Elders.

22nd July 2009, 1:45 PM
And that favor will be stopping the assassination of Sasuke.

The problem is, persuading the Raikage alone won't do anything. The Kazekage obviously supports Naruto, so I can see him going along with it, and the Mizukage appears to be nice, so she might, but the Tsuchikage is such a stubborn old man I doubt he will. As for the Hokage, we already know his opinions...

So far IF Raikage gets pursuaded, it'd be 2 for (Gaara and Raikage), 2 against (Hokage and Tsuchikage) and 1 that could go either way.

Kamex
22nd July 2009, 5:03 PM
The problem is, persuading the Raikage alone won't do anything.
Are you sure about that? If you go back to where Sasuke finally was considered a missing-nin, it was only because of the Raikage's letter to the Hokage (which probably complained of his brother being murdered). Only then did Danzo make the call, so I'm thinking if the Raikage were to drop it, then the only other person they'd have to worry about is Danzo...

Though I admit, I don't know exactly how it works. Maybe once you go rogue, you can't go back. *shrugs*

uber gon
22nd July 2009, 5:28 PM
Wonder what other old historical references are going to be discussed in the future?

~Heaven Help Us~
22nd July 2009, 9:24 PM
The problem is, persuading the Raikage alone won't do anything. The Kazekage obviously supports Naruto, so I can see him going along with it, and the Mizukage appears to be nice, so she might, but the Tsuchikage is such a stubborn old man I doubt he will. As for the Hokage, we already know his opinions...

So far IF Raikage gets pursuaded, it'd be 2 for (Gaara and Raikage), 2 against (Hokage and Tsuchikage) and 1 that could go either way.

I think the Mizukage will go for Naruto. I mean i think she acts just like Tsunade.

Kamex
23rd July 2009, 12:09 AM
Wonder what other old historical references are going to be discussed in the future?
I'm hoping they at least mention Zabuza's coup. I mean with Madara's unveiling as a previous Mizukage, and with the slow and steady intro of Mist Swordsmen-related people during the series, you'd think it'd be more important to the overall storyline than it seemed when it was first mentioned near the beginning of the whole story.

But really any reference to old facts is more than welcome in my book.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2009, 12:48 AM
I'm hoping they at least mention Zabuza's coup. I mean with Madara's unveiling as a previous Mizukage, and with the slow and steady intro of Mist Swordsmen-related people during the series, you'd think it'd be more important to the overall storyline than it seemed when it was first mentioned near the beginning of the whole story.

But really any reference to old facts is more than welcome in my book.

I think that the Kages will say something about their village that caused it to be destroyed or almost destroyed and the Mizukage will mention it and explain it.

TsukiMirage
23rd July 2009, 1:29 AM
Are you sure about that? If you go back to where Sasuke finally was considered a missing-nin, it was only because of the Raikage's letter to the Hokage (which probably complained of his brother being murdered). Only then did Danzo make the call, so I'm thinking if the Raikage were to drop it, then the only other person they'd have to worry about is Danzo...
Though I admit, I don't know exactly how it works. Maybe once you go rogue, you can't go back. *shrugs* The thing is, Sasuke's crimes against Kumo is just one of many. Even if Kumo forgives him, That doesn't erase the other ones he did.

Also, A fuller spoiler of the chapter (Warning, It's quite long):
From Ohana

1st part

Sasuke & co.
A hawk(?) is on Juugo's arm
The hawk(?) makes noises
Sasuke: "Well?"
Juugo: "There's route going up from the west, few guards there."
Sasuke: "Karin, keep checks on the locations of the chakra of the guards at all times. We're infiltrating from here on out."
Karin: "I'm going too?!"
Suigetsu: "Now's the time where you get to demonstrate your abilities."
Sasuke: "Zetsu is coming too."
Zetsu: "What?"
Sasuke: "You'll show us which one of them's Danzou, so come with us."

Danzou's turn
Danzou: "!"
Torune: "Looks like the report from Sai."
One of Sai's ink birds come flying, and Danzou opens up a scroll. The bird collides with it.
It turns into ink which transfigures into text
Danzou reads it
Torune: "Well?"
Danzou: "Just a regular report. Let's go."
The contents of the scroll is a mystery.

In the Iron Country
Samurai are everywhere
Suigetsu: "Wouldn't it be better to kill [them] before we ambush [the Hokage]? I'm tired already..."
Karin: "Are you retarded?! It's normal to consider what would happen if the Hokage's arrival is late! Reinforcing samurai would get the wind of it immediately - What would we do if the other Kages came for us?! Seeing how we have no idea about the enemy's abilities, the correct way to do it would be to ambush [him] when we get the chance on [his] way back from the summit! Isn't that right, Sasuke?!"
Sasuke: "Just concentrate on where the enemy's chakra is, Karin."
Suigetsu: "Haha, you got put down."
Karin: "Shut it!"
Zetsu: "Sasuke... You seem to be in trouble as well."
Sasuke: "Regardless of that, you'll point out Danzou before the summit. Do not lie to me."
Karin: "I can feel chakra. One's chakra is always disturbed when one tells lies... Oh, and I'm not forgetting to do what you told me, my dear."
Karin points a finger out
Zetsu: "I won't lie. Danzou is a great obstruction to us, you know..."

2nd part

Raikage party
They're moving from tree to tree. The Raikage isn't wearing anything on his upper body, for some reason.
Retainer(Nja forgot his name): "Raikage-sama, it's team Samui."
Raikage: "Right! DOWN!"

Samui: "We have returned from Konohagakure."
Raikage: "So, how did it go?!"
Retainer: "Samui... Uh, you were tailed."
Samui: "?!"
Retainer: "Come out!! You dogs of Konoha!!"
Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato
They appear before the Raikage party
Retainer: "To tail Samui, you guys are pretty good."
Omoi: "Y-You..."
Karui: "You're the ******* I messed up - Naruto!!"
Darui: "Boss... That's Hatake Kakashi... And the guy on the right"
Raikage: "Hmph... I know."
Raikage: "Are you a messenger of the Hokage? Hatake Kakashi!"
Kakashi: "No... I came here today to ask something of you. It's an appeal by Uzumaki Naruto of Konohagakure. Please do listen to him for a bit."
Retainer: "Aren't you being a bit rude? To come here without making arrangments beforehand, while we're on our way to the summit."
Kakashi: "I know that it may be very well be rude."
Rai: "Well, fair enough... Then, you, brat... SPEAK!"

Naruto gulps
Naruto: "Sasuke... I want you to stop hunting Uchiha Sasuke..."
Omoi: "H-Hey... You're not really in a position to..."
Samui: "..."
Karui: "He's still saying that?!"
Darui: "You said it."
Retainer: "What are you..."

3nd part

Naruto: "I know I'm saying something unreasonable...!
But I gotta say it!
Sasuke is my friend...! [Unsure about the rest of Naruto's talk]I wouldn't be able to run away from it if one of my friends got killed!
And I don't want Sasuke, Konoha and the Cloud to try to kill each other!
I don't want [to take revenge on your comrades either/you to avenge your comrades].
Raikage, without moving a face muscle: "We're leaving."
Naruto prostrates himself
Naruto: "I'm begging you! I don't want you to try to kill each other any more!!!
"Sasuke is all about revenge!! If you get obsessed by it, you'll change completely!!
Revenge isn't right! You'll turn into someone you don't know!
[He says something about Sasuke which I don't get]
I don't want anyone, not Konoha, not the Cloud, not anyone to kill each other!!
...That's why...!! Sob... Sniff..."
He cries on the ground

Sai
Sai has a flashback
Sakura: "I have something to take care of, so I'll go on ahead. Take care of the mission report to Kakashi-sensei for me!"
Naruto: "Got it! I'll do it alright!"
Sai is watching Naruto, who is giving a thumbs-up, seeing Sakura off
Sai: "Naruto, you know..."
Naruto: "Hmmmmm?" Sai: "You like Sakura, right?"
Naruto: "Wha?!"
Sai: "Spot on, I suppose...
One is always smiling before the one they like. You fit that description.
Have you confessed or anything?"
Naruto: "..."
Sai: "?"
Naruto: [Unsure]"Can't... I would be a guy who couldn't keep his promise then..."
Naruto, beat up by Karui: "Sai... Leave me"

Sai: (No... I can't run away either, Naruto)
Sai stands up

4nd part

Raikage party
Rai: "We will deal with Sasuke. You people should give it up!"
Karui: "Keh, you retard!!"
Retainer: "We are in a hurry. Enough of this."
Naruto is still prostrating himself
Yamato: "We have yet to reach a resolution regarding your attempt on the Hyuuga's Byakugan. That matter could've lead to war with the Cloud, but Konoha avoided a bloody and bitter war.
I wouldn't want you to forget[something about a sacrifice.]"
Kakashi: "[Something about young ninja and clumsiness, and Konoha and the Cloud] I think this is something mutual to both villages and countries.
I bow my head, Raikage-sama... What do you think of this, as one of the five Kages?"
Naruto is still prostrating himself
Rai: "Shinobi shall not simply bow their head! Shinobi respect conduct and strength! [Something about fellow shinobi, talking, concession and taboo] The history of man is of war! After the Third Great Shinobi War...
Every country... village got their hands on powerful ninjutsu
Those with power are crushed! That's the absolute mentality of the shinobi world!
Akatsuki is wanted internationally, I am not the only one in the world who wants Sasuke
To bow your head for a criminal; to ask for mercy for a comrade
There is no friendship to speak of in the world of shinobi! Brat of Konoha... You ought to consider what you're doing more carefully!
The world of shinobi isn't so soft that an idiot achieve that!!"
Rai starts walking
Omoi: "..."
Karui: "Heh!"

Kakashi: "Naruto... That's enough... Lift your head."

Rai looks over his shoulder

5th (and final) part

Sai
He's heading to tent where Sakura and Shizune is.
Tsunade is comatose. Her face is not shown
Sai: "Sakura... I have something to talk to you about."

An passage on the way to the Five Kage Summit
Sasuke is watching from a high place
Zetsu: "That's him. The old guy in the middle."

Sharingan is activated
Sasuke: "So he's... Danzou"

All five Kages have assembled.

Mifune:"[Something about the five kage's hats]... By Raikage-dono's request, the Five kages have now gathered here.
I am the one watching over this place, Mifune I am called. With this, the Five Kage Summit shall begin."

The end

Kamex
23rd July 2009, 2:13 AM
The thing is, Sasuke's crimes against Kumo is just one of many. Even if Kumo forgives him, That doesn't erase the other ones he did.
I know, but I was just saying that the only crime that spurred his "missing-nin status" was the one against the Cloud. That is, unless Danzo decided to throw the other charges against him while he was at it.

Come to think of it, what crime did Sasuke commit other than trying to capture the Eight-tails? I mean other than the stuff he did at the Sound village, if you count that.

Horoika1
23rd July 2009, 2:17 AM
Nothing really, unless it's something unmentioned.

He did cause the death of 2 Akatsuki members (Deidara & Itachi), but he never quite killed them. He also got rid of Orochimaru by reversing his jutsu, which is also a good thing for the protagonists.

The only bad thing he's done wrong is engage in a fight w/ Kirabi. Apparently Kishimoto has left Sasuke quite innocent, allowing him a change of sides opportunity later on, or possibly soon, in the series.

BlueMew7
23rd July 2009, 2:17 AM
I should not have looked at that spoiler. O well. I didn't read it all so it doesn't matter as much. I am kind of new to this Naruto thread, but I'm certainly not new to Naruto. Otherwise, I wouldn't be hear. Anyway, I'm not sure if specific topics are brought up here or not, but I will give it a try.

While we wait for the next Naruto Manga to come up, I want to discuss a topic that I do not think has been brought up before.

When Naruto and Sasuke have their big fight, do you think that will be the final manga issue or issues? Do you think that the fight will be soon? (Soon as in within the next 20 manga issues)

Kamex
23rd July 2009, 2:36 AM
The only bad thing he's done wrong is engage in a fight w/ Kirabi. Apparently Kishimoto has left Sasuke quite innocent, allowing him a change of sides opportunity later on, or possibly soon, in the series.
Right, which is why I think he'll basically be free of guilt as soon as Killer Bee is proven to still be alive, and Raikage somehow forgives the Leaf.

Anyway, I'm not sure if specific topics are brought up here or not, but I will give it a try.
As long as it somehow concerns the Naruto manga, it's fine. In fact that's pretty much all we have to talk about, really.

When Naruto and Sasuke have their big fight, do you think that will be the final manga issue or issues?
It'll probably be the second to last of the biggest fights, followed by the final encounter: Naruto (and others, possibly Sasuke too) vs. Madara. I (and many others) believe that sometime during or after Naruto's inevitable battle against Sasuke, the latter will see the light and conform to being a 'hero' again. And after that I personally hypothesize that he'll help Naruto in the fight against Madara, possibly losing his life in atonement. But honestly I can't say I'm sure about that last sentence yet.

In any case, Madara is almost definitely the final villain, and consequently the final one to fight. That said, now that I think about it, I could also see Naruto vs. Sasuke being the final fight too, in some other order of events... anything could happen. Even Kishi probably isn't sure of everything yet.

Do you think that the fight will be soon? (Soon as in within the next 20 manga issues)
If you mean volumes, yes. Chapters, no. But I'm sure much progress will come in the next 20 chapters, because I can definitely see the final stretch.

TsukiMirage
23rd July 2009, 3:19 AM
I know, but I was just saying that the only crime that spurred his "missing-nin status" was the one against the Cloud. That is, unless Danzo decided to throw the other charges against him while he was at it.

Come to think of it, what crime did Sasuke commit other than trying to capture the Eight-tails? I mean other than the stuff he did at the Sound village, if you count that. Sasuke's crimes were leaving the village and joining Akatsuki. Both of which are capital crimes.

Horoika1
23rd July 2009, 4:14 AM
Well, those are political crimes.

But I'm more along the line of moral crimes. So that his former teamates could still accept them (barring Naruto, he's semi-obsessed with Sasuke at the moment)

TsukiMirage
23rd July 2009, 4:43 AM
Well, those are political crimes.

But I'm more along the line of moral crimes. So that his former teamates could still accept them (barring Naruto, he's semi-obsessed with Sasuke at the moment) Kishi has worked hard to keep Sasuke from killing anyone, Although I don't think that would matter anyway. He's tried to kill Naruto three times and except for plot randomness that seem to have erased it, They should believe he was a factor in Kirabi's death.

Kamex
23rd July 2009, 5:36 AM
Sasuke's crimes were leaving the village and joining Akatsuki. Both of which are capital crimes.
Leaving the village only affects the Leaf village, so unless being a rogue ninja is a crime in every country's eyes regardless of which you came from (which it very well may be...), it shouldn't matter to anyone but Danzo.

But I suppose the other kage will care about the Akatsuki thing, so I'm guessing it just comes down to what I said about atonement.

TsukiMirage
23rd July 2009, 6:28 AM
Leaving the village only affects the Leaf village, so unless being a rogue ninja is a crime in every country's eyes regardless of which you came from (which it very well may be...), it shouldn't matter to anyone but Danzo.

But I suppose the other kage will care about the Akatsuki thing, so I'm guessing it just comes down to what I said about atonement. All the villages hunt after missingnin. That was the case for Zabuza and Kisame, They were both in Konoha's Bingo Book, Even though they weren't Konoha ninjas.

Kamex
23rd July 2009, 7:08 AM
All the villages hunt after missingnin. That was the case for Zabuza and Kisame, They were both in Konoha's Bingo Book, Even though they weren't Konoha ninjas.
Yes, but what if Konoha were to "drop the charges", so to speak? Do you think the other countries would follow suit, or once a missing-nin, always a missing-nin?

TsukiMirage
23rd July 2009, 8:46 AM
Yes, but what if Konoha were to "drop the charges", so to speak? Do you think the other countries would follow suit, or once a missing-nin, always a missing-nin? Well, There in lies the problem. Logically, There's no way the other countries should even allow Konoha to entertain the idea of allowing a missingnin and member of Akatsuki to rejoin the village. The sheer threat of the info he could have possibly gain from the other members of Akatsuki could very well upset the balance of power in Konoha's favor. Konoha itself should also be weary, Seeing as he already abandon the village for quite petty reasons and there's no reason to believe he wouldn't do it again. But as we all know, Naruto will convince everyone that Sasuke was just a misguide kid and all will be forgiven.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd July 2009, 4:33 PM
Well, There in lies the problem. Logically, There's no way the other countries should even allow Konoha to entertain the idea of allowing a missingnin and member of Akatsuki to rejoin the village. The sheer threat of the info he could have possibly gain from the other members of Akatsuki could very well upset the balance of power in Konoha's favor. Konoha itself should also be weary, Seeing as he already abandon the village for quite petty reasons and there's no reason to believe he wouldn't do it again. But as we all know, Naruto will convince everyone that Sasuke was just a misguide kid and all will be forgiven.

Yeah but he'll have a lot of convincing to do.

lucky_u
23rd July 2009, 4:56 PM
Yeah but he'll have a lot of convincing to do.

Well, how can you not trust the hero of Konoha? :)