PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Horoika1
4th August 2009, 3:12 PM
Danzou just has Shisui's chakra in his Sharingan and right arm.

"In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought"

TsukiMirage
4th August 2009, 3:31 PM
Danzou just has Shisui's chakra in his Sharingan and right arm.

"In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought" I think it's gonna go the route of Orochimaru and Kabuto, With Shisui having been attempting to overtake Danzo.

Fang Overlord
4th August 2009, 4:04 PM
well asuma wa a useless chracter we never rally saw him fight ad stuff so yeah at least he got some ep where h coould shine before he died

~Heaven Help Us~
4th August 2009, 5:05 PM
Wait, who has the Byakugan??

TsukiMirage
4th August 2009, 5:25 PM
Wait, who has the Byakugan?? Ao, The Kiri ninja with the eyepatch. Guard of the Mizukage.

Fang Overlord
4th August 2009, 5:32 PM
Ao, The Kiri ninja with the eyepatch. Guard of the Mizukage.

how do you know he has it?

Shadow Lucario
4th August 2009, 5:39 PM
Can you guys talk about the spoilers in spoiler tags? I don't like spoilers and I would like to come here not seeing spoilers if I don't have to

~Heaven Help Us~
4th August 2009, 5:47 PM
how do you know he has it?

Because it says it in the spoiler.

Shadow Lucario
4th August 2009, 5:54 PM
Because it says it in the spoiler.

Thank you, but now that I know that Kiri guard has Byakugan, how in hell did he get it? The Branch house of the Hyuuga is supposed to protect the main house and if one of the branch house Hyuugas are killed then the curse mark seals up the Byakugan.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th August 2009, 6:16 PM
Thank you, but now that I know that Kiri guard has Byakugan, how in hell did he get it? The Branch house of the Hyuuga is supposed to protect the main house and if one of the branch house Hyuugas are killed then the curse mark seals up the Byakugan.

You know Kishi always throws in random things without explaining.

Horoika1
4th August 2009, 6:16 PM
He managed to get a Main House? Or he took out of the Branch House alive.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
4th August 2009, 7:13 PM
He managed to get a Main House? Or he took out of the Branch House alive.

That would seem most logical, that Ao had got his hands on a Main Branch member of the Hyuga clan. What is annoying me however, is how Kishimoto is throwing around the once-sacred kekkei genkai like no tomorrow, first Tobi is Madara, then Danzo with the Sharingan, and now Ao with the Byakugan, it's getting annoying now. What's next? Is Akamaru going to have the rinnegan?

MarshtompMan
4th August 2009, 8:38 PM
The title of this thread says "Warning Intense Spoliers". -_-

Fang Overlord
4th August 2009, 8:59 PM

lol theres notmany tho

Cain Nightroad
4th August 2009, 9:06 PM
You know Kishi always throws in random things without explaining.

He'll explain eventually, though. Like how Danzo getting the Sharingan is going to be explained in the upcoming "Danzo Gaiden" which shows Danzo and his team as Genin. Danzo's best friend, who has the Sharingan, will die and give Danzo the Sharingan.

It's so simple!

lol theres notmany tho

If you come in here when you're reading the first chapter of Part Two, there sure are.

What's next? Is Akamaru going to have the rinnegan?

I have a feeling that if someone doesn't get the Rinnegan, we'll meet somebody who happens to have Haku's ice abilities. After all, the Mizukage is hiding something. I know it.

Also, I'm suspecting that Danzo, Ao, and Madara might be in league with each other. Why didn't I think of it before? The "We're Not Supposed to Have These Abilities But Now We Do" club, with a leader that is actually supposed to have the Sharingan.

4th August 2009, 9:13 PM
So, a four ninja alliance of Danzo, Madara, Ao and Akamaru?

But...Madara is supposed to have the mangekyo sharingan...just not the eternal one...

LonesomeDiamond
4th August 2009, 11:10 PM
I have a feeling that if someone doesn't get the Rinnegan, we'll meet somebody who happens to have Haku's ice abilities. After all, the Mizukage is hiding something. I know it.

I'm pretty sure Haku's kekkei genkai was the ability to perform hand seals with one hand. Because of his lineage, he was either given wind or water(probably water) as an extra chakra nature(besides his individual nature). He just combined his natures to perform ice techniques. It's the same reason Sasuke is so capable with Fire and Lightning techniques. The Uchiha bloodline gives him an innate Fire nature while his individual nature is lightning.

Anyways, this is all getting really freaking lame. If anymore characters show up with their eyes covered I'm going to shoot someone. I WONDER WHAT'S UNDERNEATH!? Jesus hell...

Wait, we never saw Killer Bees eyes, OH MAN! Although the rampant mangaka racism tells me he's just blind(cite: Tosen from Bleach and Chocolove from Shaman King). Yes, I recall Killer Bee mentioning vision, I'm just kidding...(but he still might GO blind.)

Shadow Lucario
5th August 2009, 12:34 AM

For people who follow the English anime and back then they weren't close to Shippuden

Kamex
5th August 2009, 12:51 AM
Because Japan was light years ahead of America being in Part II, not because of spoilers from Kishi's manga mere days before Weekly Shonen Jump is released.

EDIT: Oh, Shadow Lucario got it first.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th August 2009, 12:54 AM
He'll explain eventually, though. Like how Danzo getting the Sharingan is going to be explained in the upcoming "Danzo Gaiden" which shows Danzo and his team as Genin. Danzo's best friend, who has the Sharingan, will die and give Danzo the Sharingan.

are you serious??

Kamex
5th August 2009, 1:06 AM
are you serious??
And also in Danzo Gaiden his mentor, the first Hokage, will have to leave them to help others in the battle, and Danzo will get in a fight with the Sharingan kid about leaving fellow shinobi behind. But it's okay, because when Danzo loses an eye to save his friend, his friend's Sharingan activates and they save the day together, but not before he dies.

Danzo entered the battlefield a boy, and left a man.

Dragon Houou
5th August 2009, 1:33 AM
I'm pretty sure Haku's kekkei genkai was the ability to perform hand seals with one hand. Because of his lineage, he was either given wind or water(probably water) as an extra chakra nature(besides his individual nature). He just combined his natures to perform ice techniques.

I am pretty sure that any ninja could learn to execute jutsu using one hand and that it isn't exclusive to one ninja/clan.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th August 2009, 2:31 AM
And also in Danzo Gaiden his mentor, the first Hokage, will have to leave them to help others in the battle, and Danzo will get in a fight with the Sharingan kid about leaving fellow shinobi behind. But it's okay, because when Danzo loses an eye to save his friend, his friend's Sharingan activates and they save the day together, but not before he dies.

Danzo entered the battlefield a boy, and left a man.

LOL.

DH, His Kekkei Genkai was to use Ice Ninjutsu. It is unknown if his one handed seal making is part of it. I think it is.

TsukiMirage
5th August 2009, 3:00 AM
I'm pretty sure Haku's kekkei genkai was the ability to perform hand seals with one hand. Because of his lineage, he was either given wind or water(probably water) as an extra chakra nature(besides his individual nature). He just combined his natures to perform ice techniques. It's the same reason Sasuke is so capable with Fire and Lightning techniques. The Uchiha bloodline gives him an innate Fire nature while his individual nature is lightning. Haku's Kekkei Gekai was combining water and wind into ice techniques. It's been implied that talented ninjas can used techniques one handed.

The whole stealing Doujutsu isn't all that new. That's pretty much the reason that hunternin exist, To complete destroy their bodies so no one can use/steal from the bodies.

Cain Nightroad
5th August 2009, 4:50 AM
So would it be possible to execute two jutsus at the same time if you could execute a jutsu with one hand? I have a feeling that if this wasn't part of Haku's lineage, then someone like Danzo or Madara is going to have this ability somewhere down the line.

...And then Naruto's going to have to learn it to win any upcoming battles. :rolleyes:

For people who follow the English anime and back then they weren't close to Shippuden

Still, it should be easy to infer that we're talking about what's current in the Japanese manga, as the majority of people will know that Japan is further ahead than the American manga.

TsukiMirage
5th August 2009, 5:04 AM
So would it be possible to execute two jutsus at the same time if you could execute a jutsu with one hand? I have a feeling that if this wasn't part of Haku's lineage, then someone like Danzo or Madara is going to have this ability somewhere down the line.

...And then Naruto's going to have to learn it to win any upcoming battles. No because you also have to focus your chakra as you make the signs, Which means even using one hand, You could only form one technique.

LittleRedRodeo
5th August 2009, 5:06 AM
ARGH KISHIMOTO THIS FANDOM HAS ENOUGH EPILEPTIC TREES ALREADY. On the bright side, while we break our brains trying to figure out why + how Ao has the Byakugan, we might get to see Shisui next chapter. Yay C:

Sapphiredragon929
5th August 2009, 5:25 AM
I am randomly putting this out there but are you disturbed by Tsunade's coma.

wolvie616
5th August 2009, 6:01 AM
where were this weeks spoils posted?

and anyways, it just supports the fact that danzo is madara.(ive been claiming this since the killing of the frog in the pain arc)

TsukiMirage
5th August 2009, 6:11 AM
where were this weeks spoils posted?

and anyways, it just supports the fact that danzo is madara.(ive been claiming this since the killing of the frog in the pain arc) Do you mean on this board or elsewhere online?

According to the spoiler, Madara is with black Zetsu when he orders white Zetsu to appear in the middle of the summit, So Madara and Danzo can't be the same person.

wolvie616
5th August 2009, 6:13 AM
Do you mean on this board or elsewhere online?

According to the spoiler, Madara is with black Zetsu when he orders white Zetsu to appear in the middle of the summit, So Madara and Danzo can't be the same person.

dang it all. and i doubt he would clone himself like that..... perhaps he is just a jerk after all....

Kamex
5th August 2009, 6:57 AM
Madara has unheard-of teleporting abilities, and so we still have very little idea of what he's capable of, let alone his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and 80+ years of experience... so maybe it's possible for him to be in two places at once, with the teleporting jutsu or something related to it.

I'm not necessarily saying I think Madara's Danzo, though. I'm just saying I wouldn't rule it out yet.

TsukiMirage
5th August 2009, 8:55 AM
Madara has unheard-of teleporting abilities, and so we still have very little idea of what he's capable of, let alone his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and 80+ years of experience... so maybe it's possible for him to be in two places at once, with the teleporting jutsu or something related to it.

I'm not necessarily saying I think Madara's Danzo, though. I'm just saying I wouldn't rule it out yet. Even with his teleportation technique, Madara can't be Danzo since at the moment Danzo is being watched by the others at the Kage summit.

Kamex
5th August 2009, 9:23 AM
Even with his teleportation technique, Madara can't be Danzo since at the moment Danzo is being watched by the others at the Kage summit.
Well that doesn't mean he can't be at two places at once. With another form of jutsu, that is. Either that or maybe Madara's controlling Danzo, the way he controlled the previous Mizukage.

Or maybe Shisui is controlling everybody. >_>

HoennMaster
5th August 2009, 11:16 AM
I really hoep Madara and Zetzu don't interrupt this just yet. I've been waiting for this summit forever, and I want some more talking between the Kages!

Fer8a
5th August 2009, 1:33 PM
crap I can´t wait to read the next chapter!!!
I want to sasuke kill Danzo!!! >:3

well, anyway, the day we see the dubbed version of what's going on the manga in Usa, someone here will probably be dead :/

Dragon Houou
5th August 2009, 3:54 PM
I wonder how Ao even got the byakugan. It doesn't make any sense at all unless he was either from the land of fire at one point or stole the doujutsu by defeating a ninja that was part of the main house(as some one already stated). If the spoilers turn out to be true then I wonder what kishi's explanation will be.

Cyan
5th August 2009, 4:01 PM
So it seems everyone who has an eye covered up will have an optical jutsu

...Do you think Kishi honestly plans all this ahead of time?

~Heaven Help Us~
5th August 2009, 4:08 PM
So it seems everyone who has an eye covered up will have an optical jutsu

...Do you think Kishi honestly plans all this ahead of time?

I think he just throws it in.

TsukiMirage
5th August 2009, 4:42 PM
Well that doesn't mean he can't be at two places at once. With another form of jutsu, that is. Either that or maybe Madara's controlling Danzo, the way he controlled the previous Mizukage.

Or maybe Shisui is controlling everybody. >_> Well, That is possible, But then the villaination of Danzo would become pointless.

I wonder how Ao even got the byakugan. It doesn't make any sense at all unless he was either from the land of fire at one point or stole the doujutsu by defeating a ninja that was part of the main house(as some one already stated). If the spoilers turn out to be true then I wonder what kishi's explanation will be. More then likely he stole it. It's not that hard to take an eye apparently and considering Rin was able to transplant one, It can't be complicated to gain one.

Shadow Lucario
5th August 2009, 4:49 PM
More then likely he stole it. It's not that hard to take an eye apparently and considering Rin was able to transplant one, It can't be complicated to gain one.

That would mean he would have to get it from someone in the main house and after seeing how strong Hiashi is I don't think a main house Hyuuga would go down against someone like Ao. Even if he did encounter a main house member there is usually a branch house member not too far behind and they are told to protect the main house so if they die their Byakugan is sealed up

TsukiMirage
5th August 2009, 6:03 PM
That would mean he would have to get it from someone in the main house and after seeing how strong Hiashi is I don't think a main house Hyuuga would go down against someone like Ao. Even if he did encounter a main house member there is usually a branch house member not too far behind and they are told to protect the main house so if they die their Byakugan is sealed up Not necessarily. Look at Hinata. She part of the main house and is quite weak. And more then likely, Ao got it either when the owner was on a mission or during the war, Which in either case it would be easily for the Hyuuga to get separated from others. Even if it was a branch member, The cursed seal has to be activated before it destroys the Byakugan, So all Ao would have had to do is get the Byakugan before the main members discovered the branch member was gone.

Plus, We don't really know the strength of Ao compared to the likes of Neji and such.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th August 2009, 6:59 PM
Not necessarily. Look at Hinata. She part of the main house and is quite weak. And more then likely, Ao got it either when the owner was on a mission or during the war, Which in either case it would be easily for the Hyuuga to get separated from others. Even if it was a branch member, The cursed seal has to be activated before it destroys the Byakugan, So all Ao would have had to do is get the Byakugan before the main members discovered the branch member was gone.

Plus, We don't really know the strength of Ao compared to the likes of Neji and such.

I don't think he uses the Gentle Fist like how the Hyuuga members do.

Shadow Lucario
5th August 2009, 7:14 PM
Even if it was a branch member, The cursed seal has to be activated before it destroys the Byakugan, So all Ao would have had to do is get the Byakugan before the main members discovered the branch member was gone.

The curse seal does not need to be activated. It activates when the branch member dies. The main house members can activate the curse seal to torture the branch member into obeying them or get their brain destroyed. Here is an excerpt from the Naruto wiki.

The members of the branch house are branded with a cursed seal. This seal gives the main house members absolute control over the branch members, because they can destroy the branch members' brains with a simple hand gesture, or cause them great pain to punish them. This seal also makes sure the secret of the Hyuga's Byakugan is safe, because it seals the Byakugan after the wearer of the seal dies.

wolvie616
5th August 2009, 8:17 PM
based on the facts, i think its safe to say he is in the main house

TsukiMirage
5th August 2009, 10:44 PM
I don't think he uses the Gentle Fist like how the Hyuuga members do. I meant his own strength and ninjutsus.

The curse seal does not need to be activated. It activates when the branch member dies. The main house members can activate the curse seal to torture the branch member into obeying them or get their brain destroyed. Here is an excerpt from the Naruto wiki. The cursed seal does have to be activated before they die. You shouldn't trust Wikias too much.

First Databook:

Wearer: Hyuuga Branch Family

This seal is attached to the members of the Hyuuga Branch Family. It is placed on the family member at birth to ensure the secrets of the Byakugan do not fall into enemy hands. It also ensures the Branch member follows the orders of the Main House. When the seal is placed on the Branch members forehead, their mind can be destroyed by a hand seal known only by the Main family.

Kamex
6th August 2009, 2:12 AM
The cursed seal does have to be activated before they die. You shouldn't trust Wikias too much.
Actually that quote from the Naruto wiki is completely true (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/14/).

TsukiMirage
6th August 2009, 3:07 AM
Actually that quote from the Naruto wiki is completely true (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/14/). According to the Databook, The way it works is that the cursed seal is activated, Killing the branch member and locking their Byakugan. It doesn't automatically do it upon death.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th August 2009, 3:28 AM
According to the Databook, The way it works is that the cursed seal is activated, Killing the branch member and locking their Byakugan. It doesn't automatically do it upon death.

The point of it is that so if any Branch member dies it seals up the Byakugan automatically. Cuz what if some Branch member dies during a mission and the Main House doesn't know about it, they could take their Byakugan before they can activate it with the hand seal.

Shadow Lucario
6th August 2009, 3:53 AM
According to the Databook, The way it works is that the cursed seal is activated, Killing the branch member and locking their Byakugan. It doesn't automatically do it upon death.

Even in your quote it only says the Main house can destroy their brains. It doesn't say anything about it needing to be activated after death. After the Branch member dies the seal locks away their Byakugan and its secrets. Like Heaven said, what if a Branch member, like Neji, was away on a mission and got killed? The Main house would know nothing of it until news reached the village

TsukiMirage
6th August 2009, 4:53 AM
The point of it is that so if any Branch member dies it seals up the Byakugan automatically. Cuz what if some Branch member dies during a mission and the Main House doesn't know about it, they could take their Byakugan before they can activate it with the hand seal.

Even in your quote it only says the Main house can destroy their brains. It doesn't say anything about it needing to be activated after death. After the Branch member dies the seal locks away their Byakugan and its secrets. Like Heaven said, what if a Branch member, like Neji, was away on a mission and got killed? The Main house would know nothing of it until news reached the village

If the main reason for it was to seal the Byakugan automatically upon death, Then what's the point of only the branch members having it? None of the main house members have anything to seal their Byakugan upon death, Even though they too leave the village on missions and stuff. And quite frankly all one would have to do is take the branch member alive if that was the case.

The main purpose of the cursed seal is to keep control over the branch members, With the sealing of the Byakugan an secondary effect.

Edit: Part of the full summery-
I'll update this as soon as the source updates.

SOURCE: NF
CREDITS: stream

Danzou: If that is all right with you, I will accept that responsibility
Raikage: Why the Hokage!? His name is synonymous with "shadowy ninja"! We cannot leave that to him!
Mifune: Then who!?
Raikage: There is no a single Akatsuki who comes from our village! This important role is not for those we cannot trust! For that, I would...
Mifune: I cannot accept that
Raikage: Why not!?
Somebody breathes in
Raikage: !
Mifune: I know that strength and feelings is necessary to gather strong people, but... You seem to be the kind whose emotions strongly influence your acts. The alliance would be scattered like this table.
Raikage: Gnnn...
Mifune: I only made a proposition, with the calm judgment from the viewpoint of a neutral country. Kazekage-dono is too young yet to exert this supreme power... His face would not be recognized by other countries. Bearing the title of Kazage is already hard.
Tsuchikage-dono is on the contrary too advanced in years, his image is of limited mobility. And he has used Akatsuki too much... The trust in him is lacking the most.
Mizukage-dono being in charge of the birthplace of Akatsuki, there is a risk that our information would leak through the village of hidden mist. She's worrying herself that there could be spies in hidden mist.
I do not know in what intentions Akatsuki is gathering Bijuus, but... We cannot let them have the Kyuubi...
Danzou: Kyuubi belongs to Konoha, so it might seem appropriate for the hokage to be in charge...
Raikage: In the first place, I cannot allow an alliance that would expose the skills of my village.
Aoi: Something is unclear... This situation... I will try to check. Choujuurou... Prepare for a fight.
Choujuurou: Huh?
Aoi: BYAKUGAN!! (Tadzam Tzam Tzam)

Aaaand cut to Ino crying. I'll keep translating.

Change of scene to INO CRYING (Dammit, Kishi)
Ino: Huu... Huu...
Chouji: Ino...
Ino: Huu... Huu...
Kiba: Stop crying!
Tenten: Kiba, what's with that tone! Ino, she's...!
Kiba: What's the point! Times have changed!
Shino: Is it all right? Ino is like this... Then what of Sakura and Naruto...
??: Leave them to Shikamaru, he will find the way to say it... And as the leader of the platoon, with the failure of his first mission...

Shizune: For Naruto-kun, it is not only the promise to Sakura, he also wanted to rescue Sasuke from the bottom of his heart!
Sai: I also think that, of course, but... Sakura, me, all of us, we ask too much of Naruto
Sakura crying (I'm going to puke if this goes on)
Sai: When seeing Naruto, recently, I seem to be able to understand him... He is miserable... And thinking of Sasuke... My belly starts to burn (I don't want to know that!)
I understand this is anger.
For Naruto, for Konoha, we should not rely on Naruto, and do something about this earthquake. Sasuke...
Shikamaru: Like Sai is saying...
Shizune: Shikamaru-kun
Sakura: ...
Shikamaru: We are not children any more... We will stop Akatsuki, and then... We will stop Sasuke. I have come here to get the consent of the members of Team 7.
Shizune: The consent... You don't mean!?
Shikamaru: Yes... That. We cannot allow Konoha and hidden cloud to have a war, all because of Sasuke.
Let's talk a bit further away... Now listen. If hidden mist kills Sasuke, first, Ino and you...
Naruto is not likely to accept it. If there is trouble and you guys are killed by cloud, me, Chouji, Inoichi-san and your parents are not going to accept it. Hostilities are sure to pick up.
And then the other side won't accept it either... They'll get revenge. And if me or Chouji are killed, then our parents will act, which will send the message to cloud that it's war.
Sasuke is already considered an international criminal. If he still sides with Akatsuki, the hate will increase everywhere. So I think that Konoha must dispose of him.
The meaning of what I said... You understand... Sakura...
Sakura is CRYING CRYING CRYING (haters are gonna have a ball)
Shikamaru: Do I have your consent... Sakura...
Sakura: Shikamaru... Don't say... Anything any more...
Shikamaru: ...

Change of scene to Naruto. Stay tuned.
FINAL PART

Change of scene to Naruto.
Naruto: Sasuke... Where are you... What are you thinking? About me, about Sakura... (which one do you like?)
And Kakashi-sensei, do you think about him a bit?
You defeated your brother Itachi... You got your revenge... Do you feel better?... Or do you feel even more painful? Sasuke... Why don't you come home to Konoha...? Did you get overcome with hatred?? Have you become a simple criminal? Now... I don't understand you anymore...

Change to Sasuke's group
Karin: !Oh? Where did that guy go?
Sasuke: Huh...

Change to Madara and Zetsu, snow is falling
Madara: All right?
Zetsu: Yes...
Madra: Let us begin

Change to Sakura, wiping her tears
Shikamaru: I'm sorry, Sakura... No matter what your answer is, I will act for the future of Konoha.
I will also talk of this to Naruto... Where is he?
Sai: Naruto has gone for Iron country. To meet with the Raikage
Shikamaru: He went that far... He isn't easy to deal with...
Sakura: I will talk to Naruto
Shizune: !
Sai: !
Shikamaru: !
Sakura: That idiot still likes me... So let me have that duty. It is me who has made Naruto suffer the most... I have done nothing but mistakes and wrong decisions. I don't want to make mistakes any more. I don't want to make wrong decisions any more.

Change to the meeting
Aoi: What does this mean? In the right shoulder and arm, and in the right eye, the color of this chakra is no doubt...
The color of Uchiha Shisui!!! A powerful adversary I met once... A color I could not forget!
Hokage-dono, the right eye under this bandage, please show it to us!
Tsuchikage: What is it?
Danzou: ...
Aoi: His right eye seems to have been robbed and transplanted from Uchiha Shisui
The eye technique of Shisui was to get in the brain of the other people
Eyepatch: A technique manipulating the person into fake thoughts, as if from his own will... The person manipulated does not even notice it... An eye technique of the highest class!
Raikage: Hokage... Don't tell me Mifune...!!
Mifune: !?
Aoi: My right eye is also a precious trophy from fighting Hyuugas... I cannot tell about people like you, but you cannot fool my eye, who solved the illusion the fourth Mizukage was caught in. And that...
Raikage: You!

BZZZZZT
Zetsu: Helloooooo!
All: !
Everybody prepares for a fight
Raikage: What now!?
Tsuchikage: Then...
Zetsu: Uchiha Sasuke is intruding... So, where do you think he is hiding?

END

~Heaven Help Us~
6th August 2009, 4:00 PM
Here (http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5505/10zolu3e85a.jpg) is the only picture that they have for spoilers that looks really interesting.

TsukiMirage
6th August 2009, 4:08 PM
There are more pictures, But they are all of similar quality.

Dragon Houou
7th August 2009, 3:16 AM
Here (http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5505/10zolu3e85a.jpg) is the only picture that they have for spoilers that looks really interesting.

I don't know what's going on there but it looks like sasuke plans to eliminate danzou right there on the spot seeing as how zetsu apeared in the middle of the table I guess. I don't know why but I don't trust zetsu. He says that him and madara aren't friends of danzou but it feels like he is secretly working with him and also looks like he is going to set up sasuke.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2009, 3:41 AM
I don't know what's going on there but it looks like sasuke plans to eliminate danzou right there on the spot seeing as how zetsu apeared in the middle of the table I guess. I don't know why but I don't trust zetsu. He says that him and madara aren't friends of danzou but it feels like he is secretly working with him and also looks like he is going to set up sasuke.

Zetsu shows up in the middle of the meeting. Apparently to kill Danzou?

Dragon Houou
7th August 2009, 4:19 AM
Zetsu shows up in the middle of the meeting. Apparently to kill Danzou?

I know it is pretty obvious but there is always some hidden agendas. Also appearances can be decieving. It looks like that now but what if it was part of some plan?

TsukiMirage
7th August 2009, 4:21 AM
Zetsu shows up in the middle of the meeting. Apparently to kill Danzou? I don't think so. Apparently once Madara learned what was going on, He ordered Zetsu to appear and reveal that Sasuke was spying on the summit. Seems like Madara is helping him,

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2009, 4:45 AM
I don't think so. Apparently once Madara learned what was going on, He ordered Zetsu to appear and reveal that Sasuke was spying on the summit. Seems like Madara is helping him,

to make Sasuke look worse and make Akatsuki look good.

TsukiMirage
7th August 2009, 6:21 AM
to make Sasuke look worse and make Akatsuki look good. I don't know. After all the effort he put into Sasuke, To just throw him away. And why do it when when the Kage's were just about to kill each other. I would think that would benefit him more then having them run after Sasuke.

This chapter was good and bad at the same time. Wow, A naked man appeared in the middle of the summit. Anyway, When were ninjas allow to do their own missions without telling the Hokage? Although I doubt Danzo would stop them, There still should be some sort of protocol being violated. And why did Ino have to be dragged down. I though she stopped caring for Sasuke after the Chuuni exam? The whole "Chain of hatred" thing is getting screwed up. Everyone keeping talking as if they can't just stop the person from taking it. Seriously, If they're just gonna run off the moment another village does something they don't like, How are they any different from Sasuke.

Still can't understand the problem with Konoha being in charge. And another thing dawned on me, Shouldn't the fact that Shisui's Sharingan is cover, Regardless of whether it can control people or not, Imply that Danzo isn't using it? Unless Shisui's Sharingan completely throws out what we know about the Sharingan.

Final question, Why is Team Taka standing out in the open without a care? What happen to all the Samurai guards they were trying to avoided?

Shadow Lucario
7th August 2009, 7:54 AM
And another thing dawned on me, Shouldn't the fact that Shisui's Sharingan is cover, Regardless of whether it can control people or not, Imply that Danzo isn't using it? Unless Shisui's Sharingan completely throws out what we know about the Sharingan.

The latter seems true. This is the first time I've heard a regular Sharingan doing anything besides the normal Genjutsu reversal, predicting movements, copying movements, and seeing the flow of Chakra.

Kamex
7th August 2009, 8:12 AM
I can't tell if Shikamaru is planning on hunting down Sasuke or just bringing him back.

Perhaps Naruto will soon decide he has to treat Sasuke as a regular missingnin and fight him full force in order for there to be any chance of Sasuke being stopped in the first place.

TsukiMirage
7th August 2009, 9:22 AM
The latter seems true. This is the first time I've heard a regular Sharingan doing anything besides the normal Genjutsu reversal, predicting movements, copying movements, and seeing the flow of Chakra. Unless it's MS, In which case it would have it's own unique power.

I can't tell if Shikamaru is planning on hunting down Sasuke or just bringing him back. Shikamaru and gang are planning on killing to prevent Kumo from doing it. Their so-called logic is that if they do it, There won't be any chains of hatred to drag Konoha into a war with Kumo.

Shadow Lucario
7th August 2009, 9:32 AM
Unless it's MS, In which case it would have it's own unique power.

Even if it is, like you said, it's covered up. The only way I can think of it working would be to have it somehow activating through his left eye. I hope we find out in two weeks. No Shonen Jump next week :/

TsukiMirage
7th August 2009, 9:38 AM
Even if it is, like you said, it's covered up. The only way I can think of it working would be to have it somehow activating through his left eye. I hope we find out in two weeks. No Shonen Jump next week :/ That's if Danzo is using it. Mifune's reasoning, Influence or not, Makes much sense. Konoha is the only village that has confronted Akatsuki, They have the strongest military force, And the last Jinchuuriki.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2009, 3:43 PM
One thing I don't get. Why was Ino crying??

I really liked this chapter. It explained from who did Danzou get the Sharingan from.

I really do think that Zetsu is there to make Akatsuki look good. Telling everyone that Sasuke is there and is gonna kill them. Hopefully he kills a Kage other than The Mizu, Rai, Tsuchi, and the Kaze :P

shiny gible
7th August 2009, 5:06 PM

I really liked this chapter. It explained from who did Danzou get the Sharingan from.

I really do think that Zetsu is there to make Akatsuki look good. Telling everyone that Sasuke is there and is gonna kill them. Hopefully he kills a Kage other than The Mizu, Rai, Tsuchi, and the Kaze :P

Ino was crying because there is an order to kill Sasuke Uchiha and of course she still likes him

And how can Sasuke kill Danzo know? All Danzo has to do is just use is Sharingan to make Sasuke back off just by looking at him, that's really unfair

7th August 2009, 5:08 PM

Ino was probably crying due to still being a Sasuke-Fangirl.

Now that that eye technique that Danzo's sharingan has has been revealed - how do we know Danzo didn't use it to manipulate the Feudal Lord in choosing him as Hokage?
Also, Ao's byakugan was shown to work while covered up, wouldn't surprise me if Danzo's sharingan could - I think the main reason Kakashi's sharingan doesn't work when covered is it actually still does work, but if he can't see anything, he can't copy it, thus reducing the stress on the eye.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2009, 5:26 PM
The only reason why the Byakugan works is because it can see through things. I doubt the Sharingan would work if it's covered up.

shiny gible
7th August 2009, 5:37 PM
Then how do you explain Danzo using his sharingan, so the lord would make him the leader of the alliance

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2009, 6:28 PM
Then how do you explain Danzo using his sharingan, so the lord would make him the leader of the alliance

He could've hypnotized him just by looking at him.

Shadow Lucario
7th August 2009, 6:34 PM
And how can Sasuke kill Danzo know? All Danzo has to do is just use is Sharingan to make Sasuke back off just by looking at him, that's really unfair

Sasuke's Sharingan sees through Genjutsu. It won't work. He would be able to reverse it on Danzo. That is one of the Sharingan's abilities, just like how Itachi did to Kurenai

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2009, 6:39 PM
Sasuke's Sharingan sees through Genjutsu. It won't work. He would be able to reverse it on Danzo. That is one of the Sharingan's abilities, just like how Itachi did to Kurenai

Sasuke just does Amaterasu and Danzou is dead.

Shadow Lucario
7th August 2009, 6:42 PM

XD True

10charlimit

7th August 2009, 7:09 PM
He could've hypnotized him just by looking at him.

With a covered up eye? If he needed to remove his bandaging to hypnotise people, he would have taken up the challenge to remove his bandaging, so he could do it.

TsukiMirage
7th August 2009, 7:49 PM
Then how do you explain Danzo using his sharingan, so the lord would make him the leader of the alliance We don't know if that's the case yet. Ao said that the situation was suspicious ( Although I can't tell how) and then revealed the fact about Shisui. What I can't figure out is that all Ao would have to do is look at Mifune to see whether or not he was under hypnosis. But instead he ask Danzo to reveal is Sharingan?

One thing I don't get. Why was Ino crying?? As far as I can tell, Even though she gave up on Sasuke after the Chuunin exam, I'm guessing that sometime between then and now she fell back in love. Quite pointless in my opinion.

Kamex
7th August 2009, 9:38 PM
What I can't figure out is that all Ao would have to do is look at Mifune to see whether or not he was under hypnosis. But instead he ask Danzo to reveal is Sharingan?
Maybe he was already confident that Danzo had Mifune hypnotized, and he was simply trying to get Danzo to admit it and show everyone else.

As far as I can tell, Even though she gave up on Sasuke after the Chuunin exam, I'm guessing that sometime between then and now she fell back in love. Quite pointless in my opinion.
How come I don't remember Ino ever 'giving up' on Sasuke in the first place...? Was this only in the manga?

wolvie616
7th August 2009, 10:03 PM
so the konoha 11 vs. hawk.......

Kamex
7th August 2009, 10:26 PM
I wonder what a Sakura vs. Karin match would look like? I mean considering Karin doesn't exactly have any offensive skills that I've seen... at least Sakura can punch a hole through a mountain. :)

wolvie616
7th August 2009, 10:30 PM
I imagine Karin's style is similar to the hyuga's, since she is a chakra sensor.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th August 2009, 10:49 PM
With a covered up eye? If he needed to remove his bandaging to hypnotise people, he would have taken up the challenge to remove his bandaging, so he could do it.

With his good eye.

Dragon Houou
8th August 2009, 2:01 AM
There are several things that I have been wondering.

1) Was konoha and kiri ever at war? because I am guessing that would be the only way for Ao to get the byakugan from a clan member seeing as how konoha and kiri are far from each other.

2) What did danzou hope to accomplish by controlling the 4th mizukage?

8th August 2009, 2:35 AM
With his good eye.
So he used his Sharingan which hypnotises, with his non-sharingan eye? :S

Shadow Lucario
8th August 2009, 2:46 AM
Wonder why the three tails was removed from the fourth Mizukage. And I would like to see Karin vs Sakura. I think Sakura would win though. Karin doesn't seem like a fighting type

ShiroRingo
8th August 2009, 3:53 AM
Wonder why the three tails was removed from the fourth Mizukage. And I would like to see Karin vs Sakura. I think Sakura would win though. Karin doesn't seem like a fighting type
I think the Mizukage dies and since the three tails didn't have anywhere else to go. (My proof is that the tails was sucked in the statues so they had somewhere to go)

If a fight with Sakura and Karin would happen, I hope Sakura breaks all of Karin's. Then again Karin might be able to heal or something.

TsukiMirage
8th August 2009, 4:11 AM
Maybe he was already confident that Danzo had Mifune hypnotized, and he was simply trying to get Danzo to admit it and show everyone else. From the way he spoke, It seemed more like Ao was asking.

How come I don't remember Ino ever 'giving up' on Sasuke in the first place...? Was this only in the manga? Ino never stated it, but it did seem like she wasn't as much of a Sasuke fangirl after her fight with Sakura. Aside from her comment about Sai looking like Sasuke, She hasn't really mention Sasuke since then.

Was konoha and kiri ever at war? because I am guessing that would be the only way for Ao to get the byakugan from a clan member seeing as how konoha and kiri are far from each other. From what we know, Konoha and Kiri were never at war. Kiri was too busy with it's own internal problems to deal with the other nations, Plus the distance from the main land, Seem to have kept Kiri out of the major conflicts.

What did danzou hope to accomplish by controlling the 4th mizukage? Danzo was never in control of the 4th Mizukage.

Wonder why the three tails was removed from the fourth Mizukage. And I would like to see Karin vs Sakura. I think Sakura would win though. Karin doesn't seem like a fighting type Assumption is that when the host dies, The Bijuu is set free. So once the Mizukage died, There was nothing to contain the Sanbi and it roamed free until caught by Akatsuki.

I won't underestimate Karin. She was one of the ninjas favored by Orochimaru, So there's no telling what skills she has.

8th August 2009, 4:25 AM
Assumption is that when the host dies, The Bijuu is set free. So once the Mizukage died, There was nothing to contain the Sanbi and it roamed free until caught by Akatsuki.
Surely the only reason the Nine-Tailed Fox gave Naruto some of his power due to the fact that if the host dies, so does the tailed beast?

TsukiMirage
8th August 2009, 4:48 AM
Surely the only reason the Nine-Tailed Fox gave Naruto some of his power due to the fact that if the host dies, so does the tailed beast? There are several facts that point to the Bijuus not dying, But for the condense version of the three possibilities connected to the Kyuubi and Naruto are:
1) Being it's first time sealed in a human, The Kyuubi is just assuming that it'll died when Naruto dies.
2) The division of it's chakra in the Shinigami and the seal used by Minato is the reason that it would died.
3) Since all the Bijuu are basically beings of chakra, Once their host dies, They come apart and it takes time for them to recondense back to their actual form.

Personally I believe number three, But there are reasons the case would be different for the Kyuubi from the other Bijuu.

Shadow Lucario
8th August 2009, 5:22 AM
I think that if the jinchuuriki dies, the Bijuu dies. The Kyuubi has said this many times. There is evidence for this in Part 1 when Kabuto hit Naruto'd heart with the medical Ninjutsu and as Naruto was dying the Kyuubi said the light was fading, indicating that he was dying as well. Also, I took this quote from an article on the jinchuuriki.

Because their survival depends on the safety of their hosts, the tailed beasts are very protective of their hosts, and act whenever the host's life is in danger.

HoennMaster
8th August 2009, 5:34 AM
Apparently, I am missing something. How has the Tsuchikage been used too many times? We don't even have an history on him.

Damn it Zetsu, couldn't you guys let the Kages talk more before ruining the glorious moment I have been waiting for!

Final question, Why is Team Taka standing out in the open without a care? What happen to all the Samurai guards they were trying to avoided?

Better question, why are they all of a sudden out in the open when they were in the meeting hall last week?

Was konoha and kiri ever at war?

We don't know. Konoha has been at war with Kumo, Suna, and Iwa, but we don't know about Kiri.

Cain Nightroad
8th August 2009, 7:34 AM
I enjoyed the chapter and gave me hope that SasuSaku may still have hope! Or at least, it might not be NaruSaku.

/fanboy

How come I don't remember Ino ever 'giving up' on Sasuke in the first place...? Was this only in the manga?

I don't think it was ever shown that she "gave up" on him, as she didn't get much "paneltime" in Part One post-Sasuke's-defection. I guess it could have been assumed, though, as it was hard to imagine her not having a tantrum that Sasuke had left.

Danzo is more politically-aimed though, and thus Kishimoto set him up with the ultimate "coaxing" power. I would guess that Danzo could just brainwash someone into guarding him, which is a lot easier now that Sasuke is considered a major Missing-Nin.

TsukiMirage
8th August 2009, 8:22 AM
I think that if the jinchuuriki dies, the Bijuu dies. The Kyuubi has said this many times. There is evidence for this in Part 1 when Kabuto hit Naruto'd heart with the medical Ninjutsu and as Naruto was dying the Kyuubi said the light was fading, indicating that he was dying as well. Also, I took this quote from an article on the jinchuuriki. The Kyuubi only stated that once. And like I said, The Kyuubi being sealed wouldn't really know what would happen if Naruto dies with him inside. Nothing else has been stated towards the other Jinchuuriki and their Bijuus except that once the Bijuu is removed, The host dies. Which fits with earlier knowledge of Suna taking out Shakaku and killing the previous hosts.

While this is an assumption, It's an educated assumption. The evidence from the manga back up the idea that Bijuus don't die with their host. The simple fact that in the 60 years that they have been used, Not one of the Bijuu have died is the best evidence. We know for a fact that a Jinchuuriki isn't invincible, Or even all that strong if not trained. Naruto and Gaara are both proof of this. Since Jinchuuriki were used as weapons, It's unimaginable that no one until now would have been able to kill a host. At the same time, We know none of the Bijuu have died since there have always been nine. So it only stands to reason that Bijuus can survive after their host dies.

As we speak of death for a host, We bring up their own villages, Which is just a likely place for them to be killed. Especially when most people see them as monsters themselves in their own villages. Both Naruto and Gaara where targeted inside heir own village and apparently, Several of the other Jinchuuriki were too.

Now we know that while chakra, The bijuu can take a completely solid form, So it's not too farfetched to believe that if their host dies, The Bijuu can eventually materialize outside with enough time. And being that they have no physical body, Their concept of death would be different from that of a human's death.

Apparently, I am missing something. How has the Tsuchikage been used too many times? We don't even have an history on him. It's not that he was used too much, It's that he used Akatsuki too much. We don't have the details, But apparently, It's public knowledge that Iwa has used the services of Akatsuki.

Better question, why are they all of a sudden out in the open when they were in the meeting hall last week? Exactly, The Samurai were suppose to be a tough military force, But there ain't a guard in sight. And in the middle of the important summit, There should be guards everywhere.

We don't know. Konoha has been at war with Kumo, Suna, and Iwa, but we don't know about Kiri. Konoha have never been at war with Kumo. They were at war with Iwa, Suna, And Ame in the Second Shinobi War and at war with Iwa in the Third Shinobi War. The First Shinobi War is still unknown, So it's possible that Kiri and Kumo were involved in that, Although the time frame wouldn't fit with current facts.

Blaziryu
8th August 2009, 12:16 PM
It's was about time the Rookie 9 altogether get some showtime. I'm glad they decided to get rid of Sasuke for the sake of Konoha. I'm also glad about Danzo being reveal as a sneaky evil old fart. I wonder why Madara ordered Zetsu to inform the kages that Sasuke is @ the summit.

Fang Overlord
8th August 2009, 4:35 PM
It's was about time the Rookie 9 altogether get some showtime. I'm glad they decided to get rid of Sasuke for the sake of Konoha. I'm also glad about Danzo being reveal as a sneaky evil old fart. I wonder why Madara ordered Zetsu to inform the kages that Sasuke is @ the summit.

well maybe Zetsu is an epic battler =o i'm sure he's gonna help sasuke because he appered in the center of the table it's kinda not the best place to hide or escape when you come

~Heaven Help Us~
8th August 2009, 5:19 PM
So he used his Sharingan which hypnotises, with his non-sharingan eye? :S

No, he induced hypnosis with his good eye.

8th August 2009, 5:53 PM
but...how could he do it with his GOOD Eye if it's the BAD EYE that has the power to use the Sharingan, and it's only the right eye and arm that has the Uchiha chakra? (forgot the guy's name).

Kakashi hasn't copied a move with his right eye has eye? >>

~Heaven Help Us~
8th August 2009, 6:23 PM
but...how could he do it with his GOOD Eye if it's the BAD EYE that has the power to use the Sharingan, and it's only the right eye and arm that has the Uchiha chakra? (forgot the guy's name).

Kakashi hasn't copied a move with his right eye has eye? >>

He doesn't necessarily have to use his genjutsu with his Sharingan. Remember Itachi?

wolvie616
8th August 2009, 6:36 PM
so it's still possible that he is madara.....

8th August 2009, 6:37 PM
He doesn't necessarily have to use his genjutsu with his Sharingan. Remember Itachi?

http://manga3.mangavide.com/Naruto/459/Naruto_459_15_1249620708.jpg
It's Shisui's power, Shisui's eye...2 and 2 makes 4

wolvie616
8th August 2009, 6:41 PM
http://manga3.mangavide.com/Naruto/459/Naruto_459_15_1249620708.jpg
It's Shisui's power, Shisui's eye...2 and 2 makes 4

well we know its open constantly like kakashi's. and I bet a ninja of danzo's level could easily use the saringan's power under the tape....

8th August 2009, 6:48 PM
or he has a little slot under the bandages where he can see?

wolvie616
8th August 2009, 6:58 PM

exactly! no wonder danzo was so accepted

TsukiMirage
8th August 2009, 10:27 PM
He doesn't necessarily have to use his genjutsu with his Sharingan. Remember Itachi? The genjutsu Itachi used on Naruto wasn't a Sharingan technique, Just a normal technique. That's the problem. With the implication that Shisui could manipulate people with his Sharingan, Danzo would only be able to use that power with the Sharingan showing. Otherwise it would be pointless to mention that power.

BlueMew7
9th August 2009, 12:20 AM
Sakura: That idiot still likes me... So let me have that duty. It is me who has made Naruto suffer the most... I have done nothing but mistakes and wrong decisions. I don't want to make mistakes any more. I don't want to make wrong decisions any more.

I don't see why Sakura can just give Naruto a little more respect. That may seem a bit overboard on my part, but seriously, he's actually grown up a lot now.

Fang Overlord
9th August 2009, 12:35 AM
Well Naruto maybe grown up but he's still a little bit stupid because he lets himself guide by his emotions to easely.

SatanJr
9th August 2009, 2:56 AM
Yea he needs to get off the sasuke band wagon sooner or later or he will die :X and that's something no one wants to see happen to poor little naruto

Fang Overlord
9th August 2009, 3:00 AM
we want sasuke to die cause sasGAY

Shadow Lucario
9th August 2009, 4:21 AM
The simple fact that in the 60 years that they have been used, Not one of the Bijuu have died is the best evidence.

You're forgetting extraction. I don't think Kyuubi is wrong in saying that he will die if Naruto dies. Did you read my quote? Here it is again.

Because their survival depends on the safety of their hosts, the tailed beasts are very protective of their hosts, and act whenever the host's life is in danger.

I'm sure that if they would just form outside after their hosts death then the Bijuu wouldn't help the Jinchuuriki at all. The Kyuubi could have let Naruto die many times, but he healed him or gave him power for two reasons: If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies as well, and so he can try to get Naruto to take off the seal, which he almost did twice.

Fang Overlord
9th August 2009, 5:33 AM
can tailed beast be unsealed w/o their host diyng?

TsukiMirage
9th August 2009, 5:52 AM
You're forgetting extraction. I don't think Kyuubi is wrong in saying that he will die if Naruto dies. Did you read my quote? Here it is again.

I'm sure that if they would just form outside after their hosts death then the Bijuu wouldn't help the Jinchuuriki at all. The Kyuubi could have let Naruto die many times, but he healed him or gave him power for two reasons: If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies as well, and so he can try to get Naruto to take off the seal, which he almost did twice. It would be impossible that they would be able to extract each Bijuu everytime the host was dying, Especially when nearly all Jinchuuriki were greatly disliked. You would still end up with a missing Bijuu. I explained the possible reasons for the Kyuubi saying that earlier. This being the first time he was sealed in a person, He could merely be assuming that was the case. Or it could be that he would actually die because of Minato divided the Kyuubi's chakra between merging with Naruto and sealed within the Shinigami.

There's nothing that says that the case with all the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki. The only being that has ever mention the Biju dying with the host was the Kyuubi once. If the case was as simple as death of host equal death of Bijuu, Then there would have been no need for Minato to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto when he could have sealed it within himself, Ridding Madara and the world of it forever.

Cain Nightroad
9th August 2009, 6:46 AM

I think someone near him might have noticed, and not necessarily just ROOT agents.

I don't see why Sakura can just give Naruto a little more respect. That may seem a bit overboard on my part, but seriously, he's actually grown up a lot now.

I have a feeling that it's coming next chapter. Sai's little talk has certainly showed her something, regardless if she decides that Naruto is her next "love" or not.

HoennMaster
9th August 2009, 8:48 AM
Konoha have never been at war with Kumo.

Prior to the Hyuga incident, that's why the Head Ninja was in Konoha.

TsukiMirage
9th August 2009, 9:48 AM
Prior to the Hyuga incident, that's why the Head Ninja was in Konoha. No, Three years before the start of the series was the Third Shinobi War against Iwa. There was nothing after that til the Kyuubi atack and the Uchiha Massacre. The peace treaty with Kumo was to prevent a war, But Konoha never actually was at war with Kumo.

Fang Overlord
9th August 2009, 4:32 PM
no they were in war with Kumo it wasn't to prevent one.

9th August 2009, 4:36 PM

I'm sure that if they would just form outside after their hosts death then the Bijuu wouldn't help the Jinchuuriki at all. The Kyuubi could have let Naruto die many times, but he healed him or gave him power for two reasons: If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies as well, and so he can try to get Naruto to take off the seal, which he almost did twice.

So what could have happened, is the Three Tails could have persuaded the Fourth Mizukage to break the seal, and with Madara calling the shots (as the 5th Mizu has said, there were concerns the 4th was being manipulated by someone) it would have made it easier.

Horoika1
9th August 2009, 4:48 PM
K-SW, remember in the recent chapter that Ao accused Danzou of controlling Yagura with his Shisui-Sharingan?

More for Madara=Danzou?

TsukiMirage
9th August 2009, 5:51 PM
no they were in war with Kumo it wasn't to prevent one. Where you get that from? The last war Konoha was in was with Iwa, After that finished Minato became Hokage. Three years later the Kyuubi attacked. Four years after that, Konoha signed a peace treaty with Kumo and around the same time one with Suna. There was no time for Konoha and Kumo to have a war and as far as I know one was never mention.

Shadow Lucario
9th August 2009, 5:58 PM
Where you get that from? The last war Konoha was in was with Iwa, After that finished Minato became Hokage. Three years later the Kyuubi attacked. Four years after that, Konoha signed a peace treaty with Kumo and around the same time one with Suna. There was no time for Konoha and Kumo to have a war and as far as I know one was never mention.

They think they were at war because they signed a peace treaty. I don't think it was ever said they were at war.

9th August 2009, 11:42 PM
K-SW, remember in the recent chapter that Ao accused Danzou of controlling Yagura with his Shisui-Sharingan?

More for Madara=Danzou?

Madara has his Sharingan (and his brother's), Danzo has Shisui's.

Also about the lack-of war...Yamato said to the Raikage that Konoha dried their bloody tears to avoid a war - so it was obvious that Konoha could have easily, and probably would have wanted, revenge, but instead chose to hand over the life of a Hyuga to avoid a full scale war.

TsukiMirage
10th August 2009, 1:14 AM
I would take Yamato's words with a grain of salt. Konoha could barely handle Iwa and Ame. Not only that but it was still reeling from the Kyuubi attack and most of it's strong ninjas weren't around anymore. Plus Kumo possessed two at least partial trained Jinchuuriki. But I hate Konoha anyway, So I could just be being bias.

Cain Nightroad
10th August 2009, 1:38 AM
Plus Kumo possessed two at least partial trained Jinchuuriki.

Even with partial training, the Jinchuuriki could backfire and the Bijuu could take over. Especially if they saw a friend die or such and their anger got the best of them. It's a double-edged sword.

And a free Bijuu wouldn't really pick sides between them over just murdering each little shinobi.

Also about the lack-of war...Yamato said to the Raikage that Konoha dried their bloody tears to avoid a war

I kind of agree with TsukiMirage here. Yamato could be meaning that Konoha needed to realize that no matter how much they wanted revenge, they couldn't take on the burden of another war without more of a price.

TsukiMirage
10th August 2009, 2:30 AM
Even with partial training, the Jinchuuriki could backfire and the Bijuu could take over. Especially if they saw a friend die or such and their anger got the best of them. It's a double-edged sword Well we've seen that a Jinchuuriki, Even uncontrollable, Would be a great asset to war.

Shadow Lucario
10th August 2009, 3:50 AM
If Konoha went to war they would have been destroyed. They just lost their most powerful Shinobi three years before that. If Minato had been alive they would have a tiny chance. Even then the odds would be against them.

TsukiMirage
10th August 2009, 3:58 AM
Don't forget a lot of skilled ninjas were killed in the Kyuubi attack and the Sannins were no longer around.

Sapphiredragon929
10th August 2009, 9:45 AM
I'm sorry, but I need to ***** about Kishi and Danzo

CURSE YOU DANZO!

First you put Tsunade in a coma by telling them not to help Konoha? AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OF ANKO?

It seems like the ladies, rightfully so, are refusing to sleep with Kishi, cause he's being an *** to each and every lady in the soap opera I mean Manga. :x

HoennMaster
10th August 2009, 10:50 AM
Speaking of Tsunade, I forgot to ask this when the chapter came out. Why exactly did the elders say the destruction of the village was partially her fault?

TsukiMirage
10th August 2009, 11:41 AM
First you put Tsunade in a coma by telling them not to help Konoha? AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OF ANKO? Tsunade would have ended up in a coma anyway, Whether Danzo had helped or not.

Speaking of Tsunade, I forgot to ask this when the chapter came out. Why exactly did the elders say the destruction of the village was partially her fault? It wasn't so much her fault as it was Sabutobi's teaching. But with her in a coma, There was no way she could lead the recovery of Konoha, Thus the need for a new Hokage.

uber gon
10th August 2009, 2:03 PM
Wonder who'll be more screwed, white Zetsu or the Kages?

TsukiMirage
10th August 2009, 3:53 PM
No doubt Zetsu will fade into the ground the moment there's any danger.

MarshtompMan
10th August 2009, 6:38 PM
XD I know, but I really want to see him fight.

Cain Nightroad
11th August 2009, 12:11 AM
AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OF ANKO?

Not yet anyway. Besides, we need to see some curse mark Anko sometime. I mean he shows us that Anko has the mark but apparently we don't get any curse mark action.

It seems like the ladies, rightfully so, are refusing to sleep with Kishi, cause he's being an *** to each and every lady in the soap opera I mean Manga. :x

It's a shounen manga anyways. Kishimoto is spending his time catering to my demographic, aka teen boys.

BlueMew7
11th August 2009, 1:14 AM
The last 20 chapters have just seemed to be saying, "Hey, everything in the world is totally screwed up right now and there is no hope." That's just what it's been saying to me. It just seems really depressing.

Cain Nightroad
11th August 2009, 4:12 AM
The last 20 chapters have just seemed to be saying, "Hey, everything in the world is totally screwed up right now and there is no hope." That's just what it's been saying to me. It just seems really depressing.

What chapters have you been reading? The past 3 chapters have been politically revealing and have given us a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up. Besides, I'm pretty sure that the whole of Konoha got pretty hopeful once Deva Pain was defeated, Naruto ran off, and people randomly came back to life (at least to them).

Otherwise the only "depression" is the typical depression caused by Sasuke leaving the village and being realized as a criminal at long last. Though people were shocked after the whole "hai gaiz madara's back and running this thang it's srs biznss" thing that some people only first learned of post-Pain's defeat.

HoennMaster
11th August 2009, 7:53 AM
Apparently Konan's "Flower of Hope" got passed you.

It wasn't so much her fault as it was Sabutobi's teaching. But with her in a coma, There was no way she could lead the recovery of Konoha, Thus the need for a new Hokage.

Still, did those two elders have very similar views? They were all on the same Genin team under the 2nd Hokage.

t's a shounen manga anyways. Kishimoto is spending his time catering to my demographic, aka teen boys.

If he wanted to cater more to teen boys, big chested Tsunade would not be in a coma, lol. Just kidding.

TsukiMirage
11th August 2009, 11:04 AM
It's a shounen manga anyways. Kishimoto is spending his time catering to my demographic, aka teen boys. The story has lost the maturity that it had when it started.

Still, did those two elders have very similar views? They were all on the same Genin team under the 2nd Hokage. It would seem that they didn't have the same views on every issue. It's much easily to see when you compare them with Tsunade's views. They wanted to keep Naruto in the village where he could be protected and during Pain's invasion they wanted to keep him away from the village to stop Akatsuki from getting him. The Elders are like Danzo, Being focused on the bigger picture then just a few people dying.

HoennMaster
11th August 2009, 11:11 AM
I'm still no really understanding why she said that no. I don't see how Tsunade attributed to the village's destruction in any way. Akatsuki would have come for Naruto eventually, and Pain destroyed the village before Naruto returned. It's not Tsunade's fault at all.

Lorde
11th August 2009, 10:26 PM
I'm still no really understanding why she said that no. I don't see how Tsunade attributed to the village's destruction in any way. Akatsuki would have come for Naruto eventually, and Pain destroyed the village before Naruto returned. It's not Tsunade's fault at all.

First rule of leadership: Everything is your fault.

I felt like I needed to say that. It fits in nicely with the Pain vs Konoha situation.

uber gon
12th August 2009, 12:16 AM
Should I think it's weird that I think Naruto will have an ending similar to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8vvbRovPO4)?

Well except for being completely awesome and more Inuyasha's animι ending-ish.

Shadow Lucario
12th August 2009, 12:26 AM
The Elders are like Danzo, Being focused on the bigger picture then just a few people dying.

I remember Danzo keeping Naruto out of the village to somehow help him become Hokage, not to keep him away from Akatsuki. If that were the case he could have just told Tsunade instead of killing the messenger frog

TsukiMirage
12th August 2009, 7:48 AM
I remember Danzo keeping Naruto out of the village to somehow help him become Hokage, not to keep him away from Akatsuki. If that were the case he could have just told Tsunade instead of killing the messenger frog The main reason Danzo kept Naruto away was to keep Akatsuki from getting him, So they couldn't complete their plans. But he was also using Pain's invasion to aid in his plan of removing Tsunade from office and becoming Hokage.

The Elders tried to convince Tsunade to keep Naruto away and she assaulted them. Tsunade wasn't using logic so I doubt Danzo would have tried changing her mind.

HoennMaster
12th August 2009, 10:58 AM
Not using logic? How so? They would have gone after him no matter what, so it didn't matter whether or not she didn't try to recall him. Not only that, as she said, he is a fellow Konoha shinobi, and he was the one who ended up saving everyone. Seems fine to me.

TsukiMirage
12th August 2009, 12:48 PM
Not using logic? How so? They would have gone after him no matter what, so it didn't matter whether or not she didn't try to recall him. Not only that, as she said, he is a fellow Konoha shinobi, and he was the one who ended up saving everyone. Seems fine to me. There was no logic behind Tsunade wanting Naruto to return. She simply had faith that he could win. She didn't even know if he had finished training. Naruto had been gone less then a week and she expected him to equal the strength of the person who killed Jiraiya? The whole point of him training was to gain the strength to confront Akatsuki so that he could take the fight to them ( Which should have been done over the time skip) and stop running. Naruto was safer with the toads during the invasion. Danzo and the Elders believed that even if Akatsuki attacked the village, They wouldn't be able to get Naruto, Whose life at this point was more important then any of the other ninjas in Konoha. Akatsuki wasn't attacking Konoha just because they wanted too, They were attacking for Naruto. That's all the reason to keep him away. As long as he wasn't in Konoha, Akatsuki couldn't win no matter what they did.

The problem is that because Naruto won, People believe Tsunade's decision was right and it wasn't. Naruto didn't win because of Sage Mode. In fact, Sage Mode only played a small part in his win. Naruto won because of the Chou Shinra Tensei destroying Konoha, The Kyuubi gaining control, The Toads, And Pain being weaken and his powers being revealed. Had Naruto come back when Tsunade wanted him too, He would have had a much harder time in the fight and it's questionable if he would have won.

wolvie616
12th August 2009, 9:56 PM
There was no logic behind Tsunade wanting Naruto to return. She simply had faith that he could win. She didn't even know if he had finished training. Naruto had been gone less then a week and she expected him to equal the strength of the person who killed Jiraiya? The whole point of him training was to gain the strength to confront Akatsuki so that he could take the fight to them ( Which should have been done over the time skip) and stop running. Naruto was safer with the toads during the invasion. Danzo and the Elders believed that even if Akatsuki attacked the village, They wouldn't be able to get Naruto, Whose life at this point was more important then any of the other ninjas in Konoha. Akatsuki wasn't attacking Konoha just because they wanted too, They were attacking for Naruto. That's all the reason to keep him away. As long as he wasn't in Konoha, Akatsuki couldn't win no matter what they did.

The problem is that because Naruto won, People believe Tsunade's decision was right and it wasn't. Naruto didn't win because of Sage Mode. In fact, Sage Mode only played a small part in his win. Naruto won because of the Chou Shinra Tensei destroying Konoha, The Kyuubi gaining control, The Toads, And Pain being weaken and his powers being revealed. Had Naruto come back when Tsunade wanted him too, He would have had a much harder time in the fight and it's questionable if he would have won.

well, if you think about it, for all the villagers know, naruto has total control over the kyuubi. most likely they thought it was part of his plan

Shadow Lucario
13th August 2009, 12:35 AM
Danzo and the Elders believed that even if Akatsuki attacked the village, They wouldn't be able to get Naruto

The Elders, maybe. Danzo, no way. There is no way Danzo was keeping Naruto away to keep him away from Akatsuki. In Viz's translation it has Danzo saying, "Now the Nine Tails can be kept caged up." Doesn't sound like he has any intention of helping Naruto.

Yeah, Tsunade went about it the wrong way, but she said that you have to give him faith and trust and that he is not a weapon to be kept away. What she is saying is right, but her actions mean otherwise. If Tsunade had done what the elders say then Pain would have gotten to Naruto either way. He found out where he was through Shizune I think.

Sapphiredragon929
13th August 2009, 12:54 AM
The Elders, maybe. Danzo, no way. There is no way Danzo was keeping Naruto away to keep him away from Akatsuki. In Viz's translation it has Danzo saying, "Now the Nine Tails can be kept caged up." Doesn't sound like he has any intention of helping Naruto.

Yeah, Tsunade went about it the wrong way, but she said that you have to give him faith and trust and that he is not a weapon to be kept away. What she is saying is right, but her actions mean otherwise. If Tsunade had done what the elders say then Pain would have gotten to Naruto either way. He found out where he was through Shizune I think.

yeah. he did.

I do believe Tsunade's actions were mixed. She sent Naruto away so he could stronger and so he defend himself if attacked.

But she isn't horrible, she kept people alive and sacrificed herself so Konoha can continue. She used up all her chakra so Katsuyu can heal others. And even then she went up against Pain so she could try to defend her village.

Screw Danzo, he's a scumbag to put it nicely, I mean he's killing his own people. :x He prevented his organization to aid his own village just for himself :x

Not a cool person, imo.

I'm hoping a) Sasuke Wins or B) Anko may survive her possible assination so she could warn people :x

I want the latter, Sasuke is an attention *****.

HoennMaster
13th August 2009, 3:55 AM
Tsunade has faith in Naruto because she has seen first hand that with training, he can produce great results, so I would say her calling him back is because she knows that Naruto's training has produced great results. That would be logic.

Naruto was not safer with the toads, because Pain and Konan would have gone and battled him there, he was in danger anywhere, and so the Akatsuki could have one no matter what.

Danzo didn't want Naruto in the village because he wanted to use Pain's invasion as a way to become Hokage.

TsukiMirage
13th August 2009, 11:55 AM
The Elders, maybe. Danzo, no way. There is no way Danzo was keeping Naruto away to keep him away from Akatsuki. In Viz's translation it has Danzo saying, "Now the Nine Tails can be kept caged up." Doesn't sound like he has any intention of helping Naruto. It wasn't about helping Naruto, It was about keeping the Kyuubi out of Akatsuki's hands. Naruto not being in the village meant that Akatsuki couldn't take him during the invasion.

Yeah, Tsunade went about it the wrong way, but she said that you have to give him faith and trust and that he is not a weapon to be kept away. What she is saying is right, but her actions mean otherwise. If Tsunade had done what the elders say then Pain would have gotten to Naruto either way. He found out where he was through Shizune I think. You don't think that Naruto couldn't leave the mountain before Pain showed up? Anyway, The whole point of Naruto being there was to have time to train while Konoha gain info he could use against Pain. The more time he had the better his chances would have been.

Tsunade has faith in Naruto because she has seen first hand that with training, he can produce great results, so I would say her calling him back is because she knows that Naruto's training has produced great results. That would be logic. The fact that Naruto has fail more times in his training then he has succeeded would point to the opposite. It would be different if she had some inside knowledge that Naruto was nearly finished, But she didn't. She was willing to bring Naruto back before she knew if he had finished training or before they knew Pain's secret. She wanted to recall him before they knew anything about Pain. Believing things will just work out for the best isn't logical.

Naruto was not safer with the toads, because Pain and Konan would have gone and battled him there, he was in danger anywhere, and so the Akatsuki could have one no matter what. The point of him going away was to be given time to train and give Konoha time to uncover Pain's secret. The more time, The better the results. Tsunade's decision made both these utterly pointless.

Danzo didn't want Naruto in the village because he wanted to use Pain's invasion as a way to become Hokage. As we can clearly see, Naruto being in the village hasn't stop Danzo from becoming Hokage one bit. Danzo didn't want Akatsuki to get their hands on the Kyuubi, Cause that would have given Akatsuki the power to destroy all the villages, Which would have made Danzo being Hokage pointless.

BlueMew7
13th August 2009, 10:58 PM
As we can clearly see, Naruto being in the village hasn't stop Danzo from becoming Hokage one bit. Danzo didn't want Akatsuki to get their hands on the Kyuubi, Cause that would have given Akatsuki the power to destroy all the villages, Which would have made Danzo being Hokage pointless.

Naruto was not in the village at the time Danzo became hokage. He was given the news that Danzo took the title outside of the village.

First rule of leadership: Everything is your fault.

Hey, good thing you made that up on your own and didn't take it from, "A Bug's Life".

uber gon
14th August 2009, 12:25 AM
Wonder how the other Kages will treat Danzo now?

TsukiMirage
14th August 2009, 5:45 AM
Naruto was not in the village at the time Danzo became hokage. He was given the news that Danzo took the title outside of the village. Naruto was in the village. From the time Naruto returned with Kakashi to the time he was watching others rebuild as he talked to Sakura, Danzo was chosen as Hokage.

Wonder how the other Kages will treat Danzo now? Probably with the same distrust they had before. They already thought he was shady ( Which is stupid since they all are ninjas), So nothing have changed.

uber gon
14th August 2009, 7:49 AM
Probably with the same distrust they had before. They already thought he was shady ( Which is stupid since they all are ninjas), So nothing have changed.

Wonder who'll be the new leader of this alliance then? I'm also wondering if Kirabi will make some random appearance to kick white Zetsu's ***.

HoennMaster
14th August 2009, 10:41 AM
The point of him going away was to be given time to train and give Konoha time to uncover Pain's secret. The more time, The better the results. Tsunade's decision made both these utterly pointless.

That has nothing to due with the fact that Pain and Konan would have found him no matter where he went.

TsukiMirage
14th August 2009, 11:11 AM
That has nothing to due with the fact that Pain and Konan would have found him no matter where he went. Huh? The point I was making was that there was no logic behind Tsunade calling him back before she knew he had completed his training. Naruto would have to eventually face Akatsuki and him going with the Toads was to train in order to face them. Even knowing that Naruto was with the toads, That didn't mean that Pain would be able to arrive before Naruto left, Meaning that he would have to start the search again.

Shadow Lucario
14th August 2009, 2:25 PM
It wasn't about helping Naruto, It was about keeping the Kyuubi out of Akatsuki's hands. Naruto not being in the village meant that Akatsuki couldn't take him during the invasion.

And where does it say Danzo wanted this? It hasn't been said anywhere that Danzo wanted to keep the Kyuubi out of Akatsuki's hands. Like I said, if that were true then he why did he kill the toad?

Dragon Houou
14th August 2009, 3:33 PM
The main reason Danzo kept Naruto away was to keep Akatsuki from getting him, So they couldn't complete their plans. But he was also using Pain's invasion to aid in his plan of removing Tsunade from office and becoming Hokage.

I don't know, wasn't danzou's only motive using the whole situation just to fulfill his own plans? The whole motive of keeping naruto away from the village so akatsuki wouldn't get to him was useless regardless of what he was trying to do. It created more problems for the village like subsequently destroying the whole place just to find him as well as killing innocent people in his rampage. Also they had methods to find naruto. You remember the "lie detector/mind reading" pain? They knew that if naruto wasn't in the village then at least someone with in the village would know and with that, they did "complete" their plan in a way.

TsukiMirage
14th August 2009, 9:11 PM
And where does it say Danzo wanted this? It hasn't been said anywhere that Danzo wanted to keep the Kyuubi out of Akatsuki's hands. Like I said, if that were true then he why did he kill the toad? It's implied. If Akatsuki got their hands on the Kyuubi, Then all the villages would be destroyed. What exactly would Danzo gain from that? Danzo clearly didn't gain anything from keeping Naruto away other then that. He killed the toad because there was no reason and would have been more work to keep it alive. There's no reason to believe he wouldn't reverse summon himself if locked up or that another toad wouldn't summon him back.

I don't know, wasn't danzou's only motive using the whole situation just to fulfill his own plans? The whole motive of keeping naruto away from the village so akatsuki wouldn't get to him was useless regardless of what he was trying to do. It created more problems for the village like subsequently destroying the whole place just to find him as well as killing innocent people in his rampage. Also they had methods to find naruto. You remember the "lie detector/mind reading" pain? They knew that if naruto wasn't in the village then at least someone with in the village would know and with that, they did "complete" their plan in a way. A person can't have more then one motive? Neither Danzo nor the Elders believe Naruto could face Pain on his own, Which is why they didn't want him coming back. And it was already shown that Danzo didn't trust Tsunade's opinion. So why would he leave it up to her? Nagato didn't destroy Konoha because of Naruto, He destroyed it because of his own feelings. The village would have been destroyed whether or not Naruto was there. And how could Danzo know that Pain could do something like that? Besides, Knowing where Naruto was didn't mean they could get him. Remember, They "knew" Naruto was in Konoha before the invasion. There would have been nothing to stop Naruto leaving the toads before Pain arrive there and then the cycle would start again.

Dragon Houou
14th August 2009, 9:54 PM
A person can't have more then one motive? Neither Danzo nor the Elders believe Naruto could face Pain on his own, Which is why they didn't want him coming back.

I understand but it could have been his only motive for the situation. Also what would danzou gain from naruto coming or not coming back to konoha? The fact remains that it didn't change anything.

Nagato didn't destroy Konoha because of Naruto, He destroyed it because of his own feelings. The village would have been destroyed whether or not Naruto was there.

While I agree he did it because of his emotional scars from konoha, I disagree about the second part of your post. If naruto was standing right before their eyes and they caught him, their objective would be complete and there would be no reason for them to lay konoha to waste especially when his leader doesn't condone his hench men stirring up a commotion.

Remember, They "knew" Naruto was in Konoha before the invasion. There would have been nothing to stop Naruto leaving the toads before Pain arrive there and then the cycle would start again.

True.

Shadow Lucario
15th August 2009, 12:17 AM
It's implied

Implied where? In Viz's translation Danzo says, "Now the Nine Tails can kept caged up." In Sleepyfan's translation Danzo says, "Now the Nine Tailed Fox is out of the way." In either case it doesn't seem like he wants Naruto away so the Kyuubi can stay out of Akatsuki's hands.

If Akatsuki got their hands on the Kyuubi, Then all the villages would be destroyed. What exactly would Danzo gain from that?

The villages wouldn't be destroyed. The only village Madara wants to destroy is Konoha and we don't even know if he wants to.

Danzo clearly didn't gain anything from keeping Naruto away other then that.

How about not having someone strong enough to defeat the Six Paths of Pain? Forcing Tsunade to try and protect the village and risk getting killed that way they have to elect a new leader. It's obvious all Danzo wants to do is become Hokage.

He killed the toad because there was no reason and would have been more work to keep it alive. There's no reason to believe he wouldn't reverse summon himself if locked up or that another toad wouldn't summon him back.

Danzo could have told him that bringing Naruto back would endanger the village and the risk of losing the Kyuubi was great. There was no need in killing him if his intent was good.

HoennMaster
15th August 2009, 6:40 AM
Huh?

I said:

Naruto was not safer with the toads, because Pain and Konan would have gone and battled him there, he was in danger anywhere, and so the Akatsuki could have "won" no matter what.

And then you replied with:

The point of him going away was to be given time to train and give Konoha time to uncover Pain's secret. The more time, The better the results. Tsunade's decision made both these utterly pointless.

That is two different things be talked about.

TsukiMirage
15th August 2009, 8:45 AM
While I agree he did it because of his emotional scars from konoha, I disagree about the second part of your post. If naruto was standing right before their eyes and they caught him, their objective would be complete and there would be no reason for them to lay konoha to waste especially when his leader doesn't condone his hench men stirring up a commotion. The fact that they had Naruto's location and Nagato still went out of his way to pass his judgment on Konoha shows he didn't care about the mission. Had that been the case, He wouldn't have goaded Naruto into transforming into the Kyuubi and instead would have left right then.

Implied where? In Viz's translation Danzo says, "Now the Nine Tails can kept caged up." In Sleepyfan's translation Danzo says, "Now the Nine Tailed Fox is out of the way." In either case it doesn't seem like he wants Naruto away so the Kyuubi can stay out of Akatsuki's hands. How does Danzo referring to Naruto as the Kyuubi not imply that that's what he thinks of him? If Danzo wanted to keep Naruto away because of another reason, Why speak of him as the Kyuubi, The very thing that Akatsuki was after?

The villages wouldn't be destroyed. The only village Madara wants to destroy is Konoha and we don't even know if he wants to. Konoha knew/believed that Akatsuki was gonna use the Bijuus to destroy the great villages in order to make way for their own shinobi force. Unless you think that Danzo childishly believe that once Akatsuki had all the Bijuus, They would just lock them away in a corner, Never to be used.

How about not having someone strong enough to defeat the Six Paths of Pain? Forcing Tsunade to try and protect the village and risk getting killed that way they have to elect a new leader. It's obvious all Danzo wants to do is become Hokage. Why would Danzo have confidence in Naruto when the Elders, Who have a similar mindset, Didn't? Danzo already had preparations ready to take over whether Tsunade survived or not. Naruto didn't pose any threat to his goal.

Danzo could have told him that bringing Naruto back would endanger the village and the risk of losing the Kyuubi was great. There was no need in killing him if his intent was good. And what if the toad still tried to follow Tsunade's order? Besides, Why would Danzo attempt to use an ideology that he hates? Danzo most likely saw the toad as being weak-hearted and didn't want to leave anything to chance. We already know that Danzo will do anything necessary to protect Konoha.

That is two different things be talked about. I guess we are talking about two different things.

HoennMaster
17th August 2009, 8:49 AM
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I just can't figured out what Madara would want to do at the Kage Summit. He just wants the Tailed Beasts and to get revenge on Konoha at this point correct? So what motive would he have for going to the Summit?

uber gon
17th August 2009, 8:58 AM
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I just can't figured out what Madara would want to do at the Kage Summit. He just wants the Tailed Beasts and to get revenge on Konoha at this point correct? So what motive would he have for going to the Summit?

He switches motives just as fast as Sasuke, I guess. Must be a family thing.

TsukiMirage
17th August 2009, 9:11 AM
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I just can't figured out what Madara would want to do at the Kage Summit. He just wants the Tailed Beasts and to get revenge on Konoha at this point correct? So what motive would he have for going to the Summit? I'm gonna guess that Madara's plan has more to it then just destroying Konoha. If that was the case, I would think that he would have just used Nagato outright. Nor would he need to get Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes. I'm just gonna say his plan is somehow the standard " Take over the world" deal.

HoennMaster
17th August 2009, 9:16 AM
I wonder if appearing at the Summit will also mean something will happen to the Mizukage.

TsukiMirage
17th August 2009, 10:49 AM
I doubt it. Honestly, I don't see her having a bigger role then she already has. Maybe something will happen with Suigetsu and her, But seeing the role of the rest of the women, It won't be nothing big.

uber gon
17th August 2009, 7:54 PM
I doubt it. Honestly, I don't see her having a bigger role then she already has. Maybe something will happen with Suigetsu and her, But seeing the role of the rest of the women, It won't be nothing big.

Maybe she's Suigetsu's mom or sister.

black bankai
17th August 2009, 8:45 PM
my theory as of right now is that tobi(with the mask) is shisui uchiha, also once known as the teleporter. wich would explain why tobi can move faster than the speed of light. also as far as we know madara could still be in the shadows. tobi said "i have the power of uchiha madara" wich doesnt mean he is madara, it might just mean he also has the mangekyou sharringan. I guess we will just find out sooon

Horoika1
17th August 2009, 9:43 PM
my theory as of right now is that tobi(with the mask) is shisui uchiha, also once known as the teleporter. wich would explain why tobi can move faster than the speed of light. also as far as we know madara could still be in the shadows. tobi said "i have the power of uchiha madara" wich doesnt mean he is madara, it might just mean he also has the mangekyou sharringan. I guess we will just find out sooon

I don't think that's possible, because then how would Itachi get his Mangekyou? Unless you can be tricked into believing that your friend is dead...opens up a lot of other possibilities.

TsukiMirage
18th August 2009, 6:32 AM
As long as Itachi felt responsible for Shisui's death, He would have gained MS, So Itachi didn't actually have to murder Shisui himself. That being said, There's no reason for Shisui to still be alive and even less for him to be Madara. That would just be overloading the story with more stuff that isn't necessary.

Shadow Lucario
18th August 2009, 6:40 AM
That kind of makes sense since Danzo has Shisui's right arm and eye and Tobi's right side has bolts and pins running down it, obscured by his Akatsuki cloak. Not only that, but Tobi only has an eyehole for his left eye and Shisui's right eye was taken by Danzo.

The only thing wrong with this idea is that they found Shisui's dead body. It can't be a Kage Bunshin or a Substitution Jutsu because I'm sure the Jutsu would have been released by then.

Also, Shisui wasn't known as a teleporter. He was known as Shisui of the Body Flicker. He could move really fast, but not at the speed of light.

HoennMaster
18th August 2009, 9:42 AM
Madara's mask has an eye opening over his right eye, which is the same eye that Danzo has off Shisui. They aren't the same.

Gentleman Skeleton
18th August 2009, 1:58 PM
Spoilers are in!

White Zetsu is questioned about the location of Sasuke, but the Raikage seems to break his neck.

Madara visits Naruto to try and find out how he converted Pain. Blah-blah-blah speech about hatred ensues.

Blah-blah-blah-Sasuke-darkness-samurai killing. Karin senses a shadow of hatred behind Sasuke, and the Raikage finds Sasuke.

uber gon
18th August 2009, 7:36 PM
Spoilers are in!

White Zetsu is questioned about the location of Sasuke, but the Raikage seems to break his neck.

Madara visits Naruto to try and find out how he converted Pain. Blah-blah-blah speech about hatred ensues.

Blah-blah-blah-Sasuke-darkness-samurai killing. Karin senses a shadow of hatred behind Sasuke, and the Raikage finds Sasuke.

Well now's a good time for Kirabi to return.

HoennMaster
18th August 2009, 11:48 PM
Sounds like a good chapter, but I'm still disappointed that the summit seems to be over already.

TsukiMirage
19th August 2009, 1:08 AM
Yes, Finally Sasuke starts to kill. Still, Looks like it's being set up that Sasuke is being manipulated by someone else sigh. Also looks like the Samurai turned out to just be fodder.

Full chapter spoiler.
Source: 2ch
Credit:
Verification Confirmed

460 サスケ包囲網…!
460: The web encircling Sasuke!

招かざる侵入者ゼツの目的は…!?
What is the unwanted intruder, Zetsu, there for...!?

ゼツ『皆でサスケを探してみよう~! オー!!』
Zetsu: "Hey, let's all go search for Sasuke~! Ooooh!"

雷『!!!!なんだとオオ!!!』
Raikage: "What the hell do you mean by 'ooooh'!?"

テマリ『あいつ…』
Temari: "That guy..."

ガーラ『… サスケだと!?』
Gaara: "...Sasuke?"

カンクロウ『なんであいつが…!?』
Kankurou: "Why would he..?!"

水『あの写輪眼の…』
Mizukage: "That Sharingan no..."*
[*trans note: It seems like she was about to say "Sharingan no Kakashi" for some reason, though there's a chance it could also be of Uchiha]

長『?』
Choujuurou: "?"

青『白と再不斬をやった奴か?』
Ao: "The guy who beat Haku and Zabuza?"

ダンゾウ(サスケがここに… まさか…)
Danzou: (Sasuke's here? It can't be...)

黒『こいつは…?』
Kurotsuchi: "Who's he?"

赤『”暁”の一人…確か…』
Akatsuchi: Must be one of the members of "Akatsuki"..."

雷、ゼツの首ワシ掴み
Raikage gets Zetsu in a headlock

『うちはサスケはどこだ!?ハッキリ答えろ!!』
"Where is Uchiha Sasuke!? Answer clearly!"

ゼツ !!?(こ…こいつむちゃくちゃ速いな!!)
Zetsu: "!?" (He-He's crazy fast!)

雷『答えぬなら容赦はせん!!』
Raikage: "If you don't answer, I'll show no mercy!"

ゼツ『しょうがないなあ…じゃあヒントでも…』
Zetsu: "That's too bad...well I guess I could give a little hint-"

雷一気にゼツの首に力を入れ((殺す?首に力入れてるコマしかないから
もしかしたら死んでないかも??))
Raikage suddenly applies force on Zetsu's head ((Kill(ed)? Since we only see the panel where he applies force, it maybe that he's not dead.))

雷『シー!始めろ!!』
Raikage: "C! Begin!"

シー『ハッ!』
C: "Hah!"

水『何も殺すことはないでしょう!捕まえて尋問すれば
”暁”の情報が手に入ったかも知れないのに…』
Mizukage: "You shouldn't kill! If we capture and interrogate him, we should be able to gain information on "Akatsuki"."

part 2

ガーラ『”暁”に口を割るような奴はいない
筋金入りの奴らだ』
Gaara: "There's no one who'll speak out against "Akatsuki". They're all hardcore."

ミフネ『オキスケ ウラカクすぐにサスケを探すよう命を出せ
それと第二戦闘態勢を発令だ』
Mifune: "Okisuke, Urakaku, find Sasuke with your very lives at once. And ready the #2 battle alert!"

ウラカク『ハッ!』
Urakaku: "Hah!"

オキスケ ウラカクは多分ミフネのお付き
Okisuke and Urakaku are probably Mifune's entourage

オキスケは眉が濃い
Okisuke has thick eyebrows

ウラカクはハゲ
Urakaku is bald

もしかしたら、キャラ逆かも
It could be they're opposites of each other

雷『霧の隻眼(青のこと)お前は火影を見張ってろ!』
Raikage: "Eye of the Mist (about Ao), you watch over the Hokage!"

青『!』
Ao: "!"

雷いきなり壁パンチして破壊
Raikage immediately crashes right through the wall

雷『シー!ダルイ!行くぞ!!』
Raikage; "C! Darui! Let's go!"

サスケ探しに行くみたい
Seems like they're searching for Sasuke

ダルイ『机とか壁とか…すみませんね』
Darui: "Uh sorry for the desk and wall..."

シー『コラ ダルイそんな事はいい 行くぞ!』
C: "Hey Darui, don't worry about that. Let's go!"

土『まったく荒っぽい奴じゃぜ 雲のきかん坊は
五影になってもそのままじゃな…』
Tsuchikage: "Geez what a brute. At this rate, even if that Cloud rough-neck became part of the 5-Kage..."

オキスケ無線で、侍に
Okisuke radios the samurai

『第二戦闘態勢侵入者うちはサスケを探せ
塔入口に三小隊を急派 防護線を作れ』
"#2 Battle Alert, find intruder Uchiha Sasuke. Dispatch 3-squads to the tower entrance and form a secure line."

侍『了解』
Samurai: "Understood"

カリン『!?』(これは…)
Karin: "!?" (This is...)

サスケ『どうしたカリン?』
Sasuke: "What's wrong Karin?"

カリン『侍達の動きが慌ただしくなった!
…ウチらを探してるみたいだ!』
Karin: "The samurai have started moving around! And it looks like they're looking for us!"

重吾『ゼツ…あいつだな』
Juugo: "Zetsu...it was him."

慌ただしく歩きまわる侍達
The samurai are hurriedly walking around

侍A 柱越しに気配?刀を抜き傍に行く
Samurai A draws his sword(s) and goes close to the presence(?) across the pillar

転がってるナルト
Naruto's lying down

窓枠に座るトビ(マダラ)
Tobi's (Madara) sitting on a window frame

トビ『話でもどうだ?
うずまきナルト』
Tobi: "How does a chat sound, eh Uzumaki Naruto?"

ナルト『!!??』
Naruto: "!?"

振り返りナルト『て…てめーは!!』
Naruto looks back: "You..*******!"

ナルト螺旋丸いきなりするがトビ交わす
Naruto immediately does Rasengan but Tobi avoids it

トビ『いきなり螺旋丸か…
効かないのは知ってるだろ』
Tobi: "Going straight to Rasengan huh? You should know that's ineffective."

トビのまわりに木が出てきてトビを捕まえる
Tree(s) surround Tobi and capture him

ヤマト『ナルトはじっとしててね』
Yamato: "Naruto, you be still now."

トビ『さすが…写輪眼のカカシだ…速い』
Tobi: "You live up to your reputation, Kakashi of the Sharingan. You're fast."

カカシ『そう簡単にナルトに手は出させやしないよ
うちはマダラ!』
Kakashi: "You won't lay a hand on Naruto so easily, Uchiha Madara!"

トビ『だったらさっきのセリフはきいてるだろ
このうちはマダラには一切の攻撃は通用しないと』
Tobi: "So that means you should listen to what I just said. No attack will get through me, Uchiha Madara*"
*****ans note: the way he said his name is the same way he did when he introduced himself in the story: "kono Uchiha Madara"]

カカシ『やはり…うちはマダラか…!?』
Kakashi: "So it is you, Uchiha Madara?! I knew it!"

ヤマト『アナタがいるのか霊体化しているのかは分からないが…
ナルトを捕まえる時は体を実体化する必要がある…
でなければナルトを掴む事はできない
だからそこを狙う もうここはボクのテリトリーだ』
Yamato: "I don't know whether your body disappears or if you change into a ghost, but you need to materialize your body to snatch up Naruto. If you don't do so, you can't get him. That's why we can get you. You're in my territory now."

トビ『ククク オレは別に簡単にいくとは思ってないよ
オレにも計画ってのがある それより今は話がしたい』
Tobi: "Hehehe I didn't think of anything particularly special in coming here. I've got my own plans. Besides, now I just wanna talk."

カカシ『話だと?』
Kakashi: "Talk?"

周りはヤマトの木だらけ
He's surrounded by that wood thing of Yamato's

トビ『そうだ…ペインの長門を裏切らせたものは
何なのか? ナルト…お前に興味が出てきた』
Tobi: "Right. What was it that lead Pain's Nagato to betrayal? I have taken an interest in you, Naruto."

ナルト『そんなのはどうだっていい!!』
てめぇはサスケをどうするつもりだ!?
サスケのことを教えろ!!』
Naruto: "I don't give a damn about that! What the hell do you plan to do with Sasuke?! Tell me about him!"

トビ『サスケねェ…』
Tobi: "Sasuke..."

カカシ『…』
Kakashi: "..."

ヤマト『…』
Yamato: "..."

トビ『いいだろう なら話してやる…
忍の世界の憎しみ・恨みに骨の髄まで侵された男
うちはサスケの話を!』
Tobi: "That's fine with me. I'll tell you then...tell of the young man who was infected by the hatred and malice that is part of this world of shinobi. I'll tell you of Uchiha Sasuke."

ナルト顔つきが変わる
Naruto's facial expression changes

侍A柱に近づく 柱にコートがかかってる
Samurai A gets close. The cloak is hanging on a pillar

侍A『すでに逃げたか…』
Samurai A: "Already escaped..."

サスケ、侍Aの背後に近付き倒す
Sasuke gets close behind samurai A and strikes him down

カリン達隠れてる
Karin and co. are hidden

カリン『だめだ 数が多すぎる…!
これじゃすぐ見つかって捕まるぜ』
Karin: "No good, there's too many of them! I'll just find him quick and we'll catch him!"

水月『ゼツとか言ったっけか…あいつ
覚えてるよ…!』
Suigetsu: "Just remember that guy Zetsu or whatever he said his name was!"

あちこちに侍 
Samurai are all over

侍B 刀を出しチャクラを刀に溜める?
Samurai B takes out his sword and gathers(?) chakra

それを隠れて見ていたカリン『侍もチャクラをコントロールできるのか?』
Karin looks on at that, hidden: "So samurai can control chakra too, huh?"

侍C D E F G H 刀にチャクラを溜める?
Samurai C, D, E, F, G, H are gathering(?) chakra along their swords

水月『あんな風にチャクラを使うのか…』
Suigetsu: "So they use chakra that way...?"

カリン『あ!サスケ!なんで自分から…!』
Karin: "Ah, Sasuke! Why'd he go-?!"

サスケ、侍C D E F G H のそばに行く
Sasuke goes next to samurai C, D, E, F, G, H

サスケ『オレは今…イラ立っている 来るなら手加減はできそうにない…』
Sasuke: "I'm irritated right now. If you come, I don't think I can hold myself back..."

侍『それはこちらとて同じ!!』
Samurai: "Hey I could say the same thing to you!"

侍、刀からチャクラ?を放つ
The samurai sends chakra(?) from his sword

サスケ弾く
Sasuke repels it

侍D『弾いたのか!?』
Samurai D: "He repelled it?!"

侍E『…我々の剣技に似ている…』
Samurai E: "...It's similar to our own sword techniques..."

重吾『カリン侍の感知はもういい
ダンゾウの居場所を感知しろ』
Juugo: "Karin, forget about the samurai. Sense Danzou's location."

カリン『どうすんだよ 侍は!?』
Karin: "But what ABOUT the samurai?!"

重吾『侍はオレが相手をする とにかくダンゾウだ』
Juugo: "I'll take on the samurai. At any rate there's Danzou still to go."

サスケ 侍を斬る
Sasuke stabs/kills the samurai

カリン『!!?』(え?)ゾクッ
Karin: "!?" (Huh?)

サスケの後ろにデカイ影?獣?手のなかにサスケがいる描写
There's a panel with Sasuke standing in the palm of the hand of a giant shadow/beast(?) that's behind him

サスケ侍斬る

水月『あいつ…オレにはあれだけ殺すなって
言ってたくせに…!』
Suigetsu: "And that guy... tells ME not to kill!"

重吾『これは…』
Juugo: "This is..."

カリンは震えが止まらない
Karin can't stop trembling

カリン(サスケのチャクラが…違う…
今までのサスケじゃ…ない…呪印状態2の時より…
濃いなんて… それに…冷たい)
Karin: (Sasuke's chakra...is different. Nothing at all what it was like before...even moreso than when he had the 2nd level cursed seal transformation. It's so potent...and so cold)

雷達 走りながら
Raikage and co. while they're running-

ダルイ『多くのチャクラをどんどん消してるチャクラがあります!
おそらくそれがサスケのチャクラだと!』
Darui: "There's a lot of chakra snuffed out around here! Most likely it's Sasuke's!"

雷『どっちだ!?』
Raikage: "Which one?"

ダルイ『!』(雷影様それは…!)
Darui: "!" (Raikage-sama, that's-!)

シー『この真下です!』(本気だ…)
C: "Right below us!" (This is serious...)

雷は、何かサスケ対策をしてきてるみたい
Looks like the Raikage is preparing an action-plan for facing Sasuke

侍、『仲間がいたのか?』
Samurai: "He has companions?"

カリン『!!』(何か来る でかい!!)
Karin: "!" "Something big's coming!"

雷なぜか、上半身裸
For some inexplicable reason, Raikage is naked above the waist

地面を壊して 真下のサスケのところへ
He breaks through the ground to Sasuke directly below him

雷『小僧!憤怒の恐怖を教えてやる!!』
Raikage: "Little punk, I'll teach you to fear my wrath!"

サスケ、眼に力を入れる?
Sasuke puts power into his eyes?

憎しみが闘いを呼ぶ!!
Hatred calls for battle!

サスケ、雷影と遭遇&開戦!!
The encounter between Sasuke and Raikage leads to an outbreak of war!

終わり!サーセイ!!
Finished! Saasei!* ****ans note: ohana's little leave-note]

The "extra" is not really relevant.

END

Fang Overlord
19th August 2009, 10:45 PM
What did you expect of sasuke sigh I JUST hope we see plant guy in action with sauke^^

Dragon Houou
19th August 2009, 11:18 PM
Yes, Finally Sasuke starts to kill. Still, Looks like it's being set up that Sasuke is being manipulated by someone else sigh. Also looks like the Samurai turned out to just be fodder.

Full chapter spoiler.
Source: 2ch
Credit:
Verification Confirmed

460 サスケ包囲網…!
460: The web encircling Sasuke!

招かざる侵入者ゼツの目的は…!?
What is the unwanted intruder, Zetsu, there for...!?

ゼツ『皆でサスケを探してみよう~! オー!!』
Zetsu: "Hey, let's all go search for Sasuke~! Ooooh!"

雷『!!!!なんだとオオ!!!』
Raikage: "What the hell do you mean by 'ooooh'!?"

テマリ『あいつ…』
Temari: "That guy..."

ガーラ『… サスケだと!?』
Gaara: "...Sasuke?"

カンクロウ『なんであいつが…!?』
Kankurou: "Why would he..?!"

水『あの写輪眼の…』
Mizukage: "That Sharingan no..."*
[*trans note: It seems like she was about to say "Sharingan no Kakashi" for some reason, though there's a chance it could also be of Uchiha]

長『?』
Choujuurou: "?"

青『白と再不斬をやった奴か?』
Ao: "The guy who beat Haku and Zabuza?"

ダンゾウ(サスケがここに… まさか…)
Danzou: (Sasuke's here? It can't be...)

黒『こいつは…?』
Kurotsuchi: "Who's he?"

赤『”暁”の一人…確か…』
Akatsuchi: Must be one of the members of "Akatsuki"..."

雷、ゼツの首ワシ掴み
Raikage gets Zetsu in a headlock

『うちはサスケはどこだ!?ハッキリ答えろ!!』
"Where is Uchiha Sasuke!? Answer clearly!"

ゼツ !!?(こ…こいつむちゃくちゃ速いな!!)
Zetsu: "!?" (He-He's crazy fast!)

雷『答えぬなら容赦はせん!!』
Raikage: "If you don't answer, I'll show no mercy!"

ゼツ『しょうがないなあ…じゃあヒントでも…』
Zetsu: "That's too bad...well I guess I could give a little hint-"

雷一気にゼツの首に力を入れ((殺す?首に力入れてるコマしかないから
もしかしたら死んでないかも??))
Raikage suddenly applies force on Zetsu's head ((Kill(ed)? Since we only see the panel where he applies force, it maybe that he's not dead.))

雷『シー!始めろ!!』
Raikage: "C! Begin!"

シー『ハッ!』
C: "Hah!"

水『何も殺すことはないでしょう!捕まえて尋問すれば
”暁”の情報が手に入ったかも知れないのに…』
Mizukage: "You shouldn't kill! If we capture and interrogate him, we should be able to gain information on "Akatsuki"."

part 2

ガーラ『”暁”に口を割るような奴はいない
筋金入りの奴らだ』
Gaara: "There's no one who'll speak out against "Akatsuki". They're all hardcore."

ミフネ『オキスケ ウラカクすぐにサスケを探すよう命を出せ
それと第二戦闘態勢を発令だ』
Mifune: "Okisuke, Urakaku, find Sasuke with your very lives at once. And ready the #2 battle alert!"

ウラカク『ハッ!』
Urakaku: "Hah!"

オキスケ ウラカクは多分ミフネのお付き
Okisuke and Urakaku are probably Mifune's entourage

オキスケは眉が濃い
Okisuke has thick eyebrows

ウラカクはハゲ
Urakaku is bald

もしかしたら、キャラ逆かも
It could be they're opposites of each other

雷『霧の隻眼(青のこと)お前は火影を見張ってろ!』
Raikage: "Eye of the Mist (about Ao), you watch over the Hokage!"

青『!』
Ao: "!"

雷いきなり壁パンチして破壊
Raikage immediately crashes right through the wall

雷『シー!ダルイ!行くぞ!!』
Raikage; "C! Darui! Let's go!"

サスケ探しに行くみたい
Seems like they're searching for Sasuke

ダルイ『机とか壁とか…すみませんね』
Darui: "Uh sorry for the desk and wall..."

シー『コラ ダルイそんな事はいい 行くぞ!』
C: "Hey Darui, don't worry about that. Let's go!"

土『まったく荒っぽい奴じゃぜ 雲のきかん坊は
五影になってもそのままじゃな…』
Tsuchikage: "Geez what a brute. At this rate, even if that Cloud rough-neck became part of the 5-Kage..."

オキスケ無線で、侍に
Okisuke radios the samurai

『第二戦闘態勢侵入者うちはサスケを探せ
塔入口に三小隊を急派 防護線を作れ』
"#2 Battle Alert, find intruder Uchiha Sasuke. Dispatch 3-squads to the tower entrance and form a secure line."

侍『了解』
Samurai: "Understood"

カリン『!?』(これは…)
Karin: "!?" (This is...)

サスケ『どうしたカリン?』
Sasuke: "What's wrong Karin?"

カリン『侍達の動きが慌ただしくなった!
…ウチらを探してるみたいだ!』
Karin: "The samurai have started moving around! And it looks like they're looking for us!"

重吾『ゼツ…あいつだな』
Juugo: "Zetsu...it was him."

慌ただしく歩きまわる侍達
The samurai are hurriedly walking around

侍A 柱越しに気配?刀を抜き傍に行く
Samurai A draws his sword(s) and goes close to the presence(?) across the pillar

転がってるナルト
Naruto's lying down

窓枠に座るトビ(マダラ)
Tobi's (Madara) sitting on a window frame

トビ『話でもどうだ?
うずまきナルト』
Tobi: "How does a chat sound, eh Uzumaki Naruto?"

ナルト『!!??』
Naruto: "!?"

振り返りナルト『て…てめーは!!』
Naruto looks back: "You..*******!"

ナルト螺旋丸いきなりするがトビ交わす
Naruto immediately does Rasengan but Tobi avoids it

トビ『いきなり螺旋丸か…
効かないのは知ってるだろ』
Tobi: "Going straight to Rasengan huh? You should know that's ineffective."

トビのまわりに木が出てきてトビを捕まえる
Tree(s) surround Tobi and capture him

ヤマト『ナルトはじっとしててね』
Yamato: "Naruto, you be still now."

トビ『さすが…写輪眼のカカシだ…速い』
Tobi: "You live up to your reputation, Kakashi of the Sharingan. You're fast."

カカシ『そう簡単にナルトに手は出させやしないよ
うちはマダラ!』
Kakashi: "You won't lay a hand on Naruto so easily, Uchiha Madara!"

トビ『だったらさっきのセリフはきいてるだろ
このうちはマダラには一切の攻撃は通用しないと』
Tobi: "So that means you should listen to what I just said. No attack will get through me, Uchiha Madara*"
*****ans note: the way he said his name is the same way he did when he introduced himself in the story: "kono Uchiha Madara"]

カカシ『やはり…うちはマダラか…!?』
Kakashi: "So it is you, Uchiha Madara?! I knew it!"

ヤマト『アナタがいるのか霊体化しているのかは分からないが…
ナルトを捕まえる時は体を実体化する必要がある…
でなければナルトを掴む事はできない
だからそこを狙う もうここはボクのテリトリーだ』
Yamato: "I don't know whether your body disappears or if you change into a ghost, but you need to materialize your body to snatch up Naruto. If you don't do so, you can't get him. That's why we can get you. You're in my territory now."

トビ『ククク オレは別に簡単にいくとは思ってないよ
オレにも計画ってのがある それより今は話がしたい』
Tobi: "Hehehe I didn't think of anything particularly special in coming here. I've got my own plans. Besides, now I just wanna talk."

カカシ『話だと?』
Kakashi: "Talk?"

周りはヤマトの木だらけ
He's surrounded by that wood thing of Yamato's

トビ『そうだ…ペインの長門を裏切らせたものは
何なのか? ナルト…お前に興味が出てきた』
Tobi: "Right. What was it that lead Pain's Nagato to betrayal? I have taken an interest in you, Naruto."

ナルト『そんなのはどうだっていい!!』
てめぇはサスケをどうするつもりだ!?
サスケのことを教えろ!!』
Naruto: "I don't give a damn about that! What the hell do you plan to do with Sasuke?! Tell me about him!"

トビ『サスケねェ…』
Tobi: "Sasuke..."

カカシ『…』
Kakashi: "..."

ヤマト『…』
Yamato: "..."

トビ『いいだろう なら話してやる…
忍の世界の憎しみ・恨みに骨の髄まで侵された男
うちはサスケの話を!』
Tobi: "That's fine with me. I'll tell you then...tell of the young man who was infected by the hatred and malice that is part of this world of shinobi. I'll tell you of Uchiha Sasuke."

ナルト顔つきが変わる
Naruto's facial expression changes

侍A柱に近づく 柱にコートがかかってる
Samurai A gets close. The cloak is hanging on a pillar

侍A『すでに逃げたか…』
Samurai A: "Already escaped..."

サスケ、侍Aの背後に近付き倒す
Sasuke gets close behind samurai A and strikes him down

カリン達隠れてる
Karin and co. are hidden

カリン『だめだ 数が多すぎる…!
これじゃすぐ見つかって捕まるぜ』
Karin: "No good, there's too many of them! I'll just find him quick and we'll catch him!"

水月『ゼツとか言ったっけか…あいつ
覚えてるよ…!』
Suigetsu: "Just remember that guy Zetsu or whatever he said his name was!"

あちこちに侍 
Samurai are all over

侍B 刀を出しチャクラを刀に溜める?
Samurai B takes out his sword and gathers(?) chakra

それを隠れて見ていたカリン『侍もチャクラをコントロールできるのか?』
Karin looks on at that, hidden: "So samurai can control chakra too, huh?"

侍C D E F G H 刀にチャクラを溜める?
Samurai C, D, E, F, G, H are gathering(?) chakra along their swords

水月『あんな風にチャクラを使うのか…』
Suigetsu: "So they use chakra that way...?"

カリン『あ!サスケ!なんで自分から…!』
Karin: "Ah, Sasuke! Why'd he go-?!"

サスケ、侍C D E F G H のそばに行く
Sasuke goes next to samurai C, D, E, F, G, H

サスケ『オレは今…イラ立っている 来るなら手加減はできそうにない…』
Sasuke: "I'm irritated right now. If you come, I don't think I can hold myself back..."

侍『それはこちらとて同じ!!』
Samurai: "Hey I could say the same thing to you!"

侍、刀からチャクラ?を放つ
The samurai sends chakra(?) from his sword

サスケ弾く
Sasuke repels it

侍D『弾いたのか!?』
Samurai D: "He repelled it?!"

侍E『…我々の剣技に似ている…』
Samurai E: "...It's similar to our own sword techniques..."

重吾『カリン侍の感知はもういい
ダンゾウの居場所を感知しろ』
Juugo: "Karin, forget about the samurai. Sense Danzou's location."

カリン『どうすんだよ 侍は!?』
Karin: "But what ABOUT the samurai?!"

重吾『侍はオレが相手をする とにかくダンゾウだ』
Juugo: "I'll take on the samurai. At any rate there's Danzou still to go."

サスケ 侍を斬る

カリン『!!?』(え?)ゾクッ
Karin: "!?" (Huh?)

サスケの後ろにデカイ影?獣?手のなかにサスケがいる描写
There's a panel with Sasuke standing in the palm of the hand of a giant shadow/beast(?) that's behind him

サスケ侍斬る

水月『あいつ…オレにはあれだけ殺すなって
言ってたくせに…!』
Suigetsu: "And that guy... tells ME not to kill!"

重吾『これは…』
Juugo: "This is..."

カリンは震えが止まらない
Karin can't stop trembling

カリン(サスケのチャクラが…違う…
今までのサスケじゃ…ない…呪印状態2の時より…
濃いなんて… それに…冷たい)
Karin: (Sasuke's chakra...is different. Nothing at all what it was like before...even moreso than when he had the 2nd level cursed seal transformation. It's so potent...and so cold)

雷達 走りながら
Raikage and co. while they're running-

ダルイ『多くのチャクラをどんどん消してるチャクラがあります!
おそらくそれがサスケのチャクラだと!』
Darui: "There's a lot of chakra snuffed out around here! Most likely it's Sasuke's!"

雷『どっちだ!?』
Raikage: "Which one?"

ダルイ『!』(雷影様それは…!)
Darui: "!" (Raikage-sama, that's-!)

シー『この真下です!』(本気だ…)
C: "Right below us!" (This is serious...)

雷は、何かサスケ対策をしてきてるみたい
Looks like the Raikage is preparing an action-plan for facing Sasuke

侍、『仲間がいたのか?』
Samurai: "He has companions?"

カリン『!!』(何か来る でかい!!)
Karin: "!" "Something big's coming!"

雷なぜか、上半身裸
For some inexplicable reason, Raikage is naked above the waist

地面を壊して 真下のサスケのところへ
He breaks through the ground to Sasuke directly below him

雷『小僧!憤怒の恐怖を教えてやる!!』
Raikage: "Little punk, I'll teach you to fear my wrath!"

サスケ、眼に力を入れる?
Sasuke puts power into his eyes?

憎しみが闘いを呼ぶ!!
Hatred calls for battle!

サスケ、雷影と遭遇&開戦!!
The encounter between Sasuke and Raikage leads to an outbreak of war!

終わり!サーセイ!!
Finished! Saasei!* ****ans note: ohana's little leave-note]

The "extra" is not really relevant.

END

Just read the whole thing and I have to say, that is pretty intense. If these spoilers are confirmed true then I guess we have a lot to look forward to the up-coming chapter.

_Ulquiorra_
20th August 2009, 12:19 AM
lol i havnt watched shippuden in bout a year or so.

uber gon
20th August 2009, 12:46 AM
Great so I guess Sasuke is starting to become the Darth Vader of the Narutoverse.

HoennMaster
20th August 2009, 8:07 AM
I was mad at the summit being interrupted, but this sounds good. so much for the Samurais being badass. I hope Raikage pummels Sasuke.

uber gon
20th August 2009, 8:13 AM
I was mad at the summit being interrupted, but this sounds good. so much for the Samurais being badass. I hope Raikage pummels Sasuke.

Well if Kirabi is any comparison I'm thinking Sasuke is gonna get EXTREMELY crippled after this fight.

TsukiMirage
20th August 2009, 5:54 PM
Ah, But don't forget that the reason Kirabi was so tough was because he was an Jinchuuriki. The Raikage may be tough, But he doesn't have the advantage that Kirabi had.

uber gon
20th August 2009, 6:50 PM
Ah, But don't forget that the reason Kirabi was so tough was because he was an Jinchuuriki. The Raikage may be tough, But he doesn't have the advantage that Kirabi had.

I guess. Maybe Kirabi randomly appears to save him. Clichι, but it would be pretty awesome. Heck I expect Naruto to show up at this point too.

TsukiMirage
20th August 2009, 7:55 PM
I see Sasuke's beating the Raikage but missing his chance to kill him. Then later on, When Naruto beats Sasuke, The Raikage will have a new-found respect for him.

rennir
20th August 2009, 9:59 PM
but will he spare sasuke? thats the question

TsukiMirage
20th August 2009, 10:41 PM
What choice would he have? After all, He's a person who values strength above anything else.

uber gon
20th August 2009, 10:46 PM
Wonder how the Raikage will feel when Sasuke (in a very un-Sasuke like manner after getting beat up) tells him that Kirabi might be alive.

rennir
20th August 2009, 11:52 PM
is kirabi alive? then again im pretty sure the manga nv showed him being killed by akatsuki

Shadow Lucario
21st August 2009, 12:30 AM
is kirabi alive? then again im pretty sure the manga nv showed him being killed by akatsuki

When the Akatsuki were going to seal Hachibi it was shown to be a substituion from one of Hachibi's tentacles. Kirabi is still alive

TsukiMirage
21st August 2009, 12:35 AM
Why would Sasuke tell the Raikage that Kirabi is alive? And why would the Raikage believe him? Never mind, I just remembered that Kumo ninjas would believe anything.

Shadow Lucario
21st August 2009, 6:01 AM
Just read the new chapter and I now remember why Sasuke is my favorite character next to Neji. Any ideas on what that thing was? It looked like the four tailed Kyuubi to me.

rennir
21st August 2009, 6:30 AM
hmmm i agree but how would sasuke have the kyuubi inside of him?

Shadow Lucario
21st August 2009, 6:31 AM
hmmm i agree but how would sasuke have the kyuubi inside of him?

I'm just saying it looked like it. There would be no way for him to have the Kyuubi because it is in Naruto.

rennir
21st August 2009, 6:33 AM
well yeah. but maybe he has a tailed beast inside of him? and also remember that one filler where that kid also had the kyuubi's chakra because they harvested it and put it in the kid? that could've also happened to sasuke

HoennMaster
21st August 2009, 7:17 AM
That was the anime, this is the manga. It won't happen like that.

I can see it now. Sasuke is too far in hatred that the only way for him to become good again is too die. Trying to fight a Kage, what an idiot. Even his team is getting worried.

uber gon
21st August 2009, 7:54 AM
Wonder what "epic" plot twist Madara will reveal about Sasuke in the next chapter?

Shadow Lucario
21st August 2009, 8:03 AM
Trying to fight a Kage, what an idiot.

Well Sasuke himself is a Kage level Shinobi. He should give the Raikage a run for his money.

Mimori Kiryu
21st August 2009, 8:37 AM
I don't post in here nearly enough (I read every chapter and usually don't have anyone to chat with about it...) but I really hope that Sasuke doesn't die/get crippled or whatever the hell in the battle with the Raikage, mainly because we need someone who will actually kill Danzou and right now, Sasuke's the only one with that goal in mind. However the reason I want Danzou dead is different than everyone elses...iduncareabouttheleafvillage,ijustwannamake surehedoesn'tkillsai, but not to mention, he just needs to die. Danzou was a dumb character to flesh out the way he is anyway.

Honestly I want Kishi to pull some fu*ked up trick and make it where Tsunade somehow wakes up or something and takes back control. :/

HoennMaster
21st August 2009, 3:13 PM
Well Sasuke himself is a Kage level Shinobi. He should give the Raikage a run for his money.

I'm not even referring to strength here. If Sasuke goes after one Kage, he is going to have all the nations after him.

rennir
21st August 2009, 5:10 PM
I agree, but then again, he already does have all the nations going after him lol, that was the whole point of the meeting, so what does it matter if he kills a kage? every nation already wants him dead, and WOW they'll sitll want him dead if he kills the raikage

Mimori Kiryu
21st August 2009, 6:17 PM
I'm with rennir on that one. The Kages all started to freak out when Zetsu told them that Sasuke was there. By now, it doesn't matter who Sasuke kills because all the Kages want him dead anyway. :/ The meeting was about the rest of the Akatsuki and Sasuke and how to deal with them. I just hope if Sasuke gets his *** kicked, that he'll do one of his miraculous revivals and turn around and kill Danzou. D:

TsukiMirage
21st August 2009, 7:09 PM
I think Sasuke would have a good chance of winning if he ad the Raikage actually fought. I'm thinking Sasuke's new change was caused by seeing Danzo the other chapter. That's the only event to happen between last time we saw him up close and now. Plus it did seem like he realized something when he saw Danzo. Anyway, I continue to hope that Sasuke isn't being control by anyone, Because that would just be a crappy move.

rennir
21st August 2009, 7:13 PM
hmmm well i think he would have a chance too probably 50/50. and could u tell me the chappter sasuke saw danzo?

Rashdan
21st August 2009, 7:16 PM
Well, this is going to be interesting. I just hope the fight isn't dragged out over a few weeks or something, and ends quickly.

rennir: Chapter 457, page 17.

TsukiMirage
21st August 2009, 7:23 PM
hmmm well i think he would have a chance too probably 50/50. and could u tell me the chappter sasuke saw danzo? W. Zetsu showed Team Taka who Danzo was Chp. 457, And Sasuke had this look like he realized something on his face. As long as Sasuke can keep up with the Raikage, His Sharingan should give him a good edge in the fight.

rennir
21st August 2009, 7:44 PM
oh hmmm i see. well u gotta remember sasuke almost got killed by kirabi and even w/ his whole team did they barely manage to get him. but then again, kirabi could be stronger than the raikage.

TsukiMirage
21st August 2009, 8:14 PM
oh hmmm i see. well u gotta remember sasuke almost got killed by kirabi and even w/ his whole team did they barely manage to get him. but then again, kirabi could be stronger than the raikage. Right, Nothing says that the Raikage is as strong as Kirabi. Kirabi is a Jinchuuriki and was able to counter the Sharingan because of that. The Raikage lacks those abilities.

rennir
21st August 2009, 8:30 PM
yeah but he is raikage for a reason. i dont think sasuke will be able to defeat him, if at all, easily

Dragon Houou
21st August 2009, 9:06 PM
I think Sasuke would have a good chance of winning if he ad the Raikage actually fought. I'm thinking Sasuke's new change was caused by seeing Danzo the other chapter. That's the only event to happen between last time we saw him up close and now. Plus it did seem like he realized something when he saw Danzo. Anyway, I continue to hope that Sasuke isn't being control by anyone, Because that would just be a crappy move.

I am just wondering but could this be the "moons eye plan" that madara stated? Also I have a feeling that zetsu(light-side) isn't dead and that something or someone is controlling sasuke. That spirit or demon looked like it had sasuke in the palm of his hands.

rennir
21st August 2009, 9:15 PM
well the obvious answer to that question is uchiha madara. at least if anyone was controlling him, it would be madara. and when did zetsu get killed?

Dragon Houou
21st August 2009, 9:46 PM
well the obvious answer to that question is uchiha madara. at least if anyone was controlling him, it would be madara. and when did zetsu get killed?

The light-side of zetsu got killed when raikage grabbed him by the neck and broke it.

rennir
21st August 2009, 10:57 PM
hmmm really? it doesn't really show that in the manga...

Dragon Houou
21st August 2009, 11:01 PM
hmmm really? it doesn't really show that in the manga...

Yes it does. Look at page 2 and 3 of todays chapter. Even the mizukage said there was no reason for the raikage to kill zetsu(light-side).

rennir
21st August 2009, 11:07 PM
yeah but its using present tense. she says, there's no reason to kill him. if you have captured him you might have been able to get some intel on akatsuki out of him. ok well she says there's, which is there is, not there was. and then uses have instead of had. but in the second sentence, the have and the might have are contradictory so i guess u could be right. and the have should just be had

LonesomeDiamond
21st August 2009, 11:38 PM
Judging from the construction of Zetsu, I highly doubt the Raikage killed him. I'm sure he THOUGHT he did, but come on. Zetsu has been shown to be pretty much more plant than human. I don't think he would just rush into a room full of kages intending to die like that. Durability might be his thing(since we still haven't seen him FIGHT, it would make sense).

Shadow Lucario
21st August 2009, 11:59 PM
I don't think anyone is controlling Sasuke. I'm sure he would have noticed if someone tried to control him, even Madara.

Apparently they have mistaken Sasuke for Kakashi as when someone said Sasuke had Sharingan another said, "The one who killed Haku and Zabuza?"

Rashdan
22nd August 2009, 2:10 AM
I don't think anyone is controlling Sasuke. I'm sure he would have noticed if someone tried to control him, even Madara.

Apparently they have mistaken Sasuke for Kakashi as when someone said Sasuke had Sharingan another said, "The one who killed Haku and Zabuza?"
Probably not; think it's fairly well known that Sasuke was involved in that battle, and he helped kill Haku.

Dragon Houou
22nd August 2009, 2:21 AM
Judging from the construction of Zetsu, I highly doubt the Raikage killed him. I'm sure he THOUGHT he did, but come on. Zetsu has been shown to be pretty much more plant than human. I don't think he would just rush into a room full of kages intending to die like that. Durability might be his thing(since we still haven't seen him FIGHT, it would make sense).

This is what I said earlier:

I am just wondering but could this be the "moons eye plan" that madara stated? Also I have a feeling that zetsu(light-side) isn't dead and that something or someone is controlling sasuke. That spirit or demon looked like it had sasuke in the palm of his hands.

I was letting the poster above me know that in the chapter raikage killed zetsu(light-side) and told him that it was confirmed by mizukage as she was speaking past-tense. I don't necessarily believe that zetsu(light-side) is dead.

Nightlingbolt
22nd August 2009, 2:46 AM
So, let me get this straight. Tobi is Madara is Danzo? DANZO's the leader of the Akatsuki?!

****, what have I MISSED in two chapters?! Just when I finally start to boycott Naruto for destroying Sasuke's character, a bombshell like THIS is thrust upon me?!

TsukiMirage
22nd August 2009, 3:05 AM
yeah but he is raikage for a reason. i dont think sasuke will be able to defeat him, if at all, easily The Sharingan has been shown as godly strong, So it'll take a power stronger then that to beat it.

Apparently they have mistaken Sasuke for Kakashi as when someone said Sasuke had Sharingan another said, "The one who killed Haku and Zabuza?" Kakashi is probably the most well known Sharingan user outside of Konoha, So it makes sense that someone like Ao would think of him when the Sharingan is mention. It appears that even though the knowledge of Sasuke killing Orochimaru was spread around the nations, It doesn't seem like it made it to Kiri.

Horoika1
22nd August 2009, 4:49 AM
So, let me get this straight. Tobi is Madara is Danzo? DANZO's the leader of the Akatsuki?!

****, what have I MISSED in two chapters?! Just when I finally start to boycott Naruto for destroying Sasuke's character, a bombshell like THIS is thrust upon me?!

What we can confirm is that Tobi = Madara. But the Danzou question is still plausible.

Blaziryu
22nd August 2009, 5:03 AM
I think Sasuke's new "darker than CS2 stage" power has to do with when Jugo gave him some of his own flesh & chakra. I also think that this new power is going to be a new transformation for Sasuke to match up against Naruto's Sage Mode. Madara is a first class stalker! How the heck he knew Naruto was staying at a hotel?

TsukiMirage
22nd August 2009, 5:56 AM
What we can confirm is that Tobi = Madara. But the Danzou question is still plausible. How is Madara = Danzo plausible? It's been shown tat they are two different people in two different places. Plus, If Danzo was Madara, Then he would have known that Sasuke was at the summit.

Horoika1
22nd August 2009, 3:50 PM
How is Madara = Danzo plausible? It's been shown tat they are two different people in two different places. Plus, If Danzo was Madara, Then he would have known that Sasuke was at the summit.

Playing dumb? What about a clone? We don't know the capabilities of Madara, so almost everything is in the air.

wolvie616
22nd August 2009, 5:03 PM
so akatsuki betrayed hawk......looks like a showdown between the raikage, sasuke, naruto, and zetsu is coming up....

Ikubi Hyuuga
22nd August 2009, 5:25 PM
I think Sasuke's new "darker than CS2 stage" power has to do with when Jugo gave him some of his own flesh & chakra. I also think that this new power is going to be a new transformation for Sasuke to match up against Naruto's Sage Mode. Madara is a first class stalker! How the heck he knew Naruto was staying at a hotel?

xD True 'dat about Madara. He must of been stalking Naruto with a notepad lol.

I hope Naruto comes and fights Sasuke, uses Itachi's power (I think it is Raseningan which is fused with some Amaterasu) to wtf pwn Sasuke. Then Madara appears again with kakashi and Tenzou following. And finally, Kakashi and Tenzou battle Madara for a while until Madara forces Naruto into 9-tails <3

uber gon
22nd August 2009, 8:56 PM
Wonder how deep a hole is Sasuke digging for himself?

Shadow Lucario
22nd August 2009, 8:59 PM
I think it is Raseningan which is fused with some Amaterasu

How would it be infused with Amaterasu? That would be kind of stupid. If that is what happened then Sasuke would be able to put it out.

TsukiMirage
22nd August 2009, 10:22 PM
Playing dumb? What about a clone? We don't know the capabilities of Madara, so almost everything is in the air. Why would he play dumb in his own mind? As for being a Kage Bunshin, Possible, But from what little we've seen of Madara, He doesn't look anything like Danzo.

Horoika1
22nd August 2009, 10:54 PM
He could be playing dumb to lull everyone else into a sense of confusion where they both are one and the same, but everyone else doesn't know that.

TsukiMirage
23rd August 2009, 1:50 AM
He could be playing dumb to lull everyone else into a sense of confusion where they both are one and the same, but everyone else doesn't know that. That could be a point if Danzo said it out loud, But unless he's assuming someone's reading his mind, He wouldn't have thought that.

~Heaven Help Us~
23rd August 2009, 6:36 AM
idk if this has been posted, but wouldn't Kishi kill the story line if Sasuke's weird chakra was some new tailed beast??

Shadow Lucario
23rd August 2009, 6:40 AM
idk if this has been posted, but wouldn't Kishi kill the story line if Sasuke's weird chakra was some new tailed beast??

Yeah, kinda. Like someone said before me, I think it has to do with Jugo putting his Chakra into him.

Kamex
23rd August 2009, 7:39 AM
There's nothing that says that the case with all the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki. The only being that has ever mention the Biju dying with the host was the Kyuubi once. If the case was as simple as death of host equal death of Bijuu, Then there would have been no need for Minato to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto when he could have sealed it within himself, Ridding Madara and the world of it forever.
Remember what the 4th said to Naruto? He knew that the Ninetails had been unleashed upon Konoha by someone with the power to do so, and he said he gave Naruto the power of the nine-tailed fox in order to one day counter that, IIRC. I think he was looking at the bigger picture, and at the threat that Madara happens to be posing currently.

(BTW, sorry about quoting a post from like two whole weeks ago)

Anyway, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at the latest chapter... stuff actually happened. Plot's rolling.

So apparently that old man Tsuchikage remembers Raikage as a child? I wonder if Kishi had ideas of Raikage's youth in stock, or if this was something he threw in on a whim. In any case, I wonder what made Raikage special as a younger ninja (I'd love to see his past with his brother, and when/how Killer Bee became a jinchuuriki and if it had anything to do with his brother).

I really liked the art of the scene where Madara was sitting behind Naruto when he interrupted his sleep or daydreaming or thinking or whatever it is he was doing. I think this conversation with Naruto (and friends) is part of the Moon's Eye he's working on. And I think he only asked Naruto about Nagato's betrayal as sort of a passing question he had in his head at the moment, but I don't think he went there just to pose that question. I dunno, in any case, this talk, not to mention whatever he's trying to pull with the summit and Sasuke, must all be a part of his plan.

And I don't think Kishi will go as low as to cliche Madara into wanting world domination, that was Akatsuki's supposed original goal. But I also don't think he simply wants something as shallow as revenge against Konoha. I think/hope he has motives and goals that we're not yet aware of.

Killer Bee! Enka ninja! I want to see Killer Bee and the Enka ninja!!

TsukiMirage
23rd August 2009, 10:35 PM
Remember what the 4th said to Naruto? He knew that the Ninetails had been unleashed upon Konoha by someone with the power to do so, and he said he gave Naruto the power of the nine-tailed fox in order to one day counter that, IIRC. I think he was looking at the bigger picture, and at the threat that Madara happens to be posing currently. Somewhat true, But my point remains. I also question this "looking at the big picture" thing. I mean both Minato and Itachi apparently learn that Madara was alive and instead of doing the logical thing of telling others, They create these elaborate plans that could easily have failed.

ShiroRingo
23rd August 2009, 11:45 PM
Somewhat true, But my point remains. I also question this "looking at the big picture" thing. I mean both Minato and Itachi apparently learn that Madara was alive and instead of doing the logical thing of telling others, They create these elaborate plans that could easily have failed.
Also somehow Minato's eyes some how winded up with Danzo and Itachi ultimately failed this plan. So yeah...And besides, since when does anyone read Naruto for it's logic (We're talking about a series about a ninja who dresses in Bright orange)

I honestly...hopefully...and praying to (the) God(s) that the Raikage will beat up Sasuke forcing Sasuke to retreat and think of a different plan. honestly I hope that ALL 5 of the Kages and their attendants try to beat up Sasuke. But seeing as how Sasuke is pretty much the shows over powered emo boy, that fantasy might be destroyed. Also with the whole KArin sensing something evil in Sasuke. I get a really bad feeling that a Curse Seal level 3 is in the midst...

HoennMaster
24th August 2009, 7:24 AM
Going back to Madara/Danzo. If they are the same person, why would he reveal that Madara is the leader of Akastsuki and is still alive?

Kamex
24th August 2009, 10:32 AM
Somewhat true, But my point remains.
Well I was trying to suggest that perhaps the only reason Minato didn't seal the Ninetails within himself or otherwise get rid of it forever was in order to have the same power that was threatening them at that time to somehow be used to save them during Madara's return. I'm not sure if that's a legitimate turn of events, but if it is, then that would make the tailed-beast-dies-with-host thing still plausable.

...in other words, your point doesn't remain. :)

~Heaven Help Us~
24th August 2009, 2:37 PM
Going back to Madara/Danzo. If they are the same person, why would he reveal that Madara is the leader of Akastsuki and is still alive?

Because they are not each other.

Shadow Lucario
24th August 2009, 11:37 PM

Exactly. Danzo's Sharingan was shown to have a red sclera. Madara's was shown to be white. They can't be the same person with the same Sharingan eye damaged then not damaged.

megaman12
25th August 2009, 12:00 AM
WHen will the next chapter be out?

Dragon Houou
25th August 2009, 12:25 AM
WHen will the next chapter be out?

I think that the next chapter will be out by friday, but I am assuming since there aren't any spoilers yet.

TsukiMirage
25th August 2009, 12:45 AM
Well I was trying to suggest that perhaps the only reason Minato didn't seal the Ninetails within himself or otherwise get rid of it forever was in order to have the same power that was threatening them at that time to somehow be used to save them during Madara's return. I'm not sure if that's a legitimate turn of events, but if it is, then that would make the tailed-beast-dies-with-host thing still plausable.

...in other words, your point doesn't remain. :) Nope, Point remains. The mere fact that in the last 60 years not one Bijuu have died when surely in that time a host should have and that even though they are hated so much, Jinchuuriki are still created makes that questionable.

Off topic somewhat, But Minato putting the Kyuui in Naruto to counter Madara is a stupid turn of events. Minato was basically banking on the idea that Madara not returning to attack until Naruto was older and had control of the Kyuubi. The fact that he didn't even inform others of his supeisons makes even less sense. There's this great threat to Konoha and you aren't even gonna warn them?

Dragon Houou
25th August 2009, 1:01 AM
Nope, Point remains. The mere fact that in the last 60 years not one Bijuu have died when surely in that time a host should have and that even though they are hated so much, Jinchuuriki are still created makes that questionable.

Off topic somewhat, But Minato putting the Kyuui in Naruto to counter Madara is a stupid turn of events. Minato was basically banking on the idea that Madara not returning to attack until Naruto was older and had control of the Kyuubi. The fact that he didn't even inform others of his supeisons makes even less sense. There's this great threat to Konoha and you aren't even gonna warn them?

Just saying but maybe Minato has other motives or reasons behind what he did? I agree with you on how it doesn't make sense but Minato's intentions aren't even fully elaborated on that much. I can't help but think that there is a much bigger purpose behind this.

Rashdan
25th August 2009, 1:21 AM
He didn't exactly have much time to share that now, did he? The most he could do in the time he was alive (as he was sealing the Kyuubi) was to seal it inside Naruto, leaving behind the safety measures. He wouldn't have had time to warn anyone, since the Reaper death seal kills the user within seconds.

TsukiMirage
25th August 2009, 1:23 AM
Just saying but maybe Minato has other motives or reasons behind what he did? I agree with you on how it doesn't make sense but Minato's intentions aren't even fully elaborated on that much. I can't help but think that there is a much bigger purpose behind this. Well honestly, There has to be more to it. It was already shown that someone with a Sharingan can interfere with the Kyuubi inside of Naruto. How much they can do is still unknown, But it still leaves the possibility that the Kyuubi won't be of use. That and the fact that Naruto has basically replace the Kyuubi cloak with Sage Mode leaves me to believe that it won't be used in his fight with Madara.

megaman12
25th August 2009, 1:50 AM
Speaking of the kyuubi,what happend to happend to the yang chakra?

uber gon
25th August 2009, 2:05 AM

Probably because the Sharingan is WAY too "broken" beyond all measure.

MidnightMelody
25th August 2009, 3:23 AM
Probably because the Sharingan is WAY too "broken" beyond all measure.

Madara has a fetish for teenage blonde boys!

Kamex
25th August 2009, 4:28 AM
Nope, Point remains. The mere fact that in the last 60 years not one Bijuu have died when surely in that time a host should have and that even though they are hated so much, Jinchuuriki are still created makes that questionable.
Whenever Naruto was in a fatal battle, the Kyuubi lent him some of his power. Who says the other tailed beasts wouldn't do the same for their own respective hosts? Every time we've seen a jinchuuriki come close to defeat (or not even, in the case of Killer Bee) they've relied on their beastly powers to aid them in battle. Until the advent of the Akatsuki Organization no one has really been able to defeat a jinchuuriki, whether they wanted to or not.

Off topic somewhat, But Minato putting the Kyuui in Naruto to counter Madara is a stupid turn of events. Minato was basically banking on the idea that Madara not returning to attack until Naruto was older and had control of the Kyuubi.
Perhaps. Or maybe there's something about the conflict and Madara that we don't know that would make the Fourth Hokage's thought process more sensable.

The fact that he didn't even inform others of his supeisons makes even less sense. There's this great threat to Konoha and you aren't even gonna warn them?
Like Rashdan said, the 4th was in the heat of battle and didn't have the good fortune to explain to anyone what he thought he was dealing with here. He probably wasn't even completely sure (as we saw, much of what he learned about Akatsuki and maybe even Madara came from what he saw through Naruto's eyes).

Well honestly, There has to be more to it. It was already shown that someone with a Sharingan can interfere with the Kyuubi inside of Naruto. How much they can do is still unknown, But it still leaves the possibility that the Kyuubi won't be of use. That and the fact that Naruto has basically replace the Kyuubi cloak with Sage Mode leaves me to believe that it won't be used in his fight with Madara.
I don't know about that, I can't see something as important to the storyline (not to mention to Madara) not having some involvement with the battle against Madara. Perhaps he'll use it in combination with Sage Mode, or maybe if he battles alongside Sasuke the latter will be able to keep the Ninetails power relevant with his own Sharingan. The possibilities are endless, I wouldn't count out from the final battle the very monster that basically started this story.

HoennMaster
25th August 2009, 6:24 AM

I know that. You missed the point of that statement.