PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

TsukiMirage
25th August 2009, 6:33 AM
Whenever Naruto was in a fatal battle, the Kyuubi lent him some of his power. Who says the other tailed beasts wouldn't do the same for their own respective hosts? Every time we've seen a jinchuuriki come close to defeat (or not even, in the case of Killer Bee) they've relied on their beastly powers to aid them in battle. Until the advent of the Akatsuki Organization no one has really been able to defeat a jinchuuriki, whether they wanted to or not. That's not true. We know that the two host before Gaara were killed and had Shukaku extracted. And as for the Bijuu lending chakra, That doesn't always help. Both Gaara and Naruto came real close to death even with their Bijuus giving them chakra. And it's already been shown that the ninjas in Akatsuki aren't the only powerful ninjas even now.

Perhaps. Or maybe there's something about the conflict and Madara that we don't know that would make the Fourth Hokage's thought process more sensable. But Minato was still depending on Madara not attacking Konoha again until Naruto was old enough to control the Kyuubi.

Like Rashdan said, the 4th was in the heat of battle and didn't have the good fortune to explain to anyone what he thought he was dealing with here. He probably wasn't even completely sure (as we saw, much of what he learned about Akatsuki and maybe even Madara came from what he saw through Naruto's eyes). He apparently had enough time to go and get his new born son, Now didn't he. Because he as sure as heck wouldn't be walking into a fight with a giant monster with a baby on his back. And I say if you're gonna sacrifice your son, Then you have to be pretty convince that you're right.

I don't know about that, I can't see something as important to the storyline (not to mention to Madara) not having some involvement with the battle against Madara. Perhaps he'll use it in combination with Sage Mode, or maybe if he battles alongside Sasuke the latter will be able to keep the Ninetails power relevant with his own Sharingan. The possibilities are endless, I wouldn't count out from the final battle the very monster that basically started this story. Well, Believe what you want, But the Kyuubi and the others Bijuus have already been most phased out of the story unfairly.

Kamex
25th August 2009, 7:03 AM
That's not true. We know that the two host before Gaara were killed and had Shukaku extracted.
Well that was a special case, because Suna probably made sure that they would still be able to do such a thing (didn't work on Gaara after all). Most of the nations probably made sure to train their jinchuuriki at least a little, so any old ninja passing by that happened to be skilled couldn't just kill them with ease.

And as for the Bijuu lending chakra, That doesn't always help. Both Gaara and Naruto came real close to death even with their Bijuus giving them chakra.
You mean besides in their battle against each other or against the Akatsuki? Examples?

And it's already been shown that the ninjas in Akatsuki aren't the only powerful ninjas even now.
There are a handful of ninja that are as strong as them, and most of that group probably have no reason to want to kill a jinchuuriki.

But Minato was still depending on Madara not attacking Konoha again until Naruto was old enough to control the Kyuubi.
That's sort of what I meant, maybe there was a reason for that which hasn't been revealed yet. There's obviously quite a bit we still don't know about the whole situation.

He apparently had enough time to go and get his new born son, Now didn't he. Because he as sure as heck wouldn't be walking into a fight with a giant monster with a baby on his back. And I say if you're gonna sacrifice your son, Then you have to be pretty convince that you're right.
Maybe Naruto was around. Or maybe he doesn't have to be near for the jutsu to work. And like I said, maybe there's more to the whole situation that will validate the 4th's decisions.

Or maybe Kishi just didn't think it out very well like you suggest. We'll see soon.

Well, Believe what you want, But the Kyuubi and the others Bijuus have already been most phased out of the story unfairly.
The Kyuubi hasn't been phased out of the story. Though the other bijuu have to an extent.

TsukiMirage
25th August 2009, 9:03 AM
Well that was a special case, because Suna probably made sure that they would still be able to do such a thing (didn't work on Gaara after all). Most of the nations probably made sure to train their jinchuuriki at least a little, so any old ninja passing by that happened to be skilled couldn't just kill them with ease. But the idea that they train their Jinchuuriki is wrong since we know that several of the villages just gave their Jinchuuriki to Akatsuki and several of the other Jinchuuriki had already abandon their villages. The only village that we could assume train their Jinchuuriki would be Kumo and even that's a guess.

You mean besides in their battle against each other or against the Akatsuki? Examples? Naruto: In the Forest of Death, Against Kabuto while protecting Tsunade, And Against Sasuke at VotE. Gaara: Against Sasuke at Chuunin Exam, And against Kimimaro.

There are a handful of ninja that are as strong as them, and most of that group probably have no reason to want to kill a jinchuuriki. The fact that the "handful" is from Konoha leaves things open that there are just as powerful ninjas from the other villages.

That's sort of what I meant, maybe there was a reason for that which hasn't been revealed yet. There's obviously quite a bit we still don't know about the whole situation. What reason could there be for not informing at least Sabutobi that Madara was alive? He put everything on his son without informing anyone of the situation.

Maybe Naruto was around. Or maybe he doesn't have to be near for the jutsu to work. And like I said, maybe there's more to the whole situation that will validate the 4th's decisions. Or maybe Kishi just didn't think it out very well like you suggest. We'll see soon. How could Naruto be around? He was just being born when Minato was outside the village with Gamabunta. And we saw with Sabutobi that you have to pull the soul inside the host. As for Kishi not thinking of it, Then all he would have had to do is not introduce this idea in the first place, Eliminating it as one of several plot holes.

The Kyuubi hasn't been phased out of the story. Though the other bijuu have to an extent. The Kyuubi is pretty much gone. The whole reason for the Kyuubi, To give Naruto another source of power, Has been void since Sage Mode introduction.

Spoiler of 461
Here's a quick translation of the spoiler to those interested.

タイトルは忘れた>< 
*Forgot the title of the chapter…

背表紙は カツユ
The Jump spine this week is Katsuyu

復讐がすぐ近くにいると怒りで冷静さをかけたサスケがジュウゴのいう事も
聞かず雷影に特攻しギャル男の水遁の壁ができるやつで吹っ飛ばされ&雷の術も流される
Sasuke, angry that he is so close to getting revenge (and that people are now in his way), loses his cool and ignoring Juugo’s warnings attacks Raikage straight on. C uses suiton to create a wall of water and sends Sasuke flying back (while Raikage uses his raiton to run current through the water and Sasuke).

ギャル男 情報どうりあいつは雷の属性もちだな
C comments that according to their information Sasuke is a raiton user.
イケメソ 火遁も直で使うらしいから水遁での防御は怠るなよ
Darui replies that Sasuke can also use katon so C should not let up on the suiton defensive techniques
水月  あれれ…サスケの情報漏れまくってんじゃん
Suigetsu comments that information about Sasuke has been leaked out everywhere.

イケメソが動きを止めますと 電幻雷光柱(太陽拳みたいなもん)
Darui says that he will stop their (Sasuke and his team’s) movements and uses a genjutsu called “Dengenraikouchuu” (which apparently looks like Tenshinhan’s Taiyoken from Dragonball)

ジュウゴはもろに幻術をくらいサスケが雷影にぺしゃんこに押しつぶされる
Juugo totally eats the genjutsu and Sasuke is about to get crushed by Raikage

幻術を食らうがサスケが解をし雷影の一撃を水月が受け止めるがその際首切り包丁が
真っ二つに折れ腕が粉々にされる(水なんでダメージはなさそうだけど)
They get hit with the genjutsu but Sasuke dispels it. Right as he dispels it Raikage is about to hit Sasuke when Suigetsu jumps in and takes the hit. When Suigetsu takes the hit, however, it snaps the Zabuza sword in two and smashes Suigetsu’s arm to little watery bits (he’s made of water though so he probably isn’t permanently damaged).

水月 こいつの一撃が半端じゃない俺じゃなかったら腕の骨がぐちゃぐちゃだよ…
サスケ 余計な事を><
Suigetsu comments that Raikage’s attacks are really strong and if it were anyone else taking the attack their arm would be torn up. Presumably Sasuke doesn’t like this extra little comment provided by Suigetsu.

会議室へ
The scene changes to the Meeting Hall

これから我々はどうする~青はダンゾウの見張り~土影は待機~お供の女は
デイダラ兄をやったサスケをみてみたい~アンパンは土影のおもり~ガアラはまだ答えがでてなか ったような気 が><
All the kage are discussing what they should do now~Ao (the Byakugan guy) will watch over Danzou~The Tsuchikage is just going to stay behind and wait~The girl who was with the Tsuchikage comments that she wants to see Sasuke, the guy who defeated Deidara~The big guy with Tsuchikage who looks like Anpanman will stay behind and look after Tsuchikage~It doesn’t seem like Gaara has given his answer yet~

んでサスケへ戻り
The scene changes back to Sasuke

イケメソ そういえばもう一人いたな~そいつを探すから後は頼むギャル男
C tells Darui that he’s going to go find the remaining Sasuke team member (Karin) so he’s leaving the rest up to Darui.

ジュウゴ あいつが感知タイプか先にやらないとな
Juugo realizes that C is a sensing type ninja so they have to take care of him first.

ジュウゴが呪印タイプ2になり殺人衝動むき出しのタイプになり
殺してやるぜ~!!!
Juugo goes cursed seal 2, the killer freak out type, and says “I’m gonna kill you!!!”

雷影 図にのるな~!! っと突っ込んだ所で完
Raikage tells Sasuke and Juugo not to get cocky!!

End of chapter.

ナルトは今回一回も出てきませんでした。
Naruto does not appear once in this chapter.

more from nja:

カリンはシーに見つかっちゃやばいと思って火影を探す探知をやめ チャクラを消します
Karin, thinking it would be very bad if she were spotted by C, stops using her abilities to track the Hokage and instead hides her own chakra.

戦闘は ほとんど一方的だからね~ ダルイに吹っ飛ばされその後シーの幻術 幻術
サスケが解いて  シー さすが写輪眼! ! ! ! !
The fight is mostly one-sided this week with Sasuke getting knocked back by Darui’s technique and then getting followed up by C’s genjutsu. Sasuke dispels the genjutsu to which C comments, “That’s the Sharingan for you!!!”

解いた瞬間に雷影のパンチを水月がとめ ダルイの刀はジュウゴが止める
Right as Sasuke dispels the genjutsu, Raikage punches (and is stopped by Suigetsu) and Darui swings his sword down (which is stopped by Juugo)

その後 会議室で ガアラが他の五影に あんたらはいつ己を捨てた?
After that, Gaara asks the other Kage in the meeting room about when they threw away their sense of self (rose above themselves or gained such self restraint)?

それを聞いた水影が 純粋な子 水影
土影は  生意気な小僧め
*Upon hearing this, Mizukage thinks, “what a pure child” while the Tsuchikage thinks, “what a rude brat”.

uber gon
25th August 2009, 6:19 PM
Sasuke's getting screwed.

YAY!!!:p

Mawile XD
25th August 2009, 7:44 PM
He deserves it for being stupid enough to attack the Kage Summit. Honestly, he's been really arrogant lately. It would've been better to attack Danzo while he was alone with the Root members, since the other Kages are sure to step in if Sasuke is there.

SharpedoX
25th August 2009, 9:54 PM
Well, I think this was expected. I mean what can a mere team of four shinobi do against the five most powerful ninjas in existance, their guards and an army of samurai? And taking in account that only one of them can present a worthy challenge to a Kage.

Am I forgetting something but who is C? Where is White Zetsu in all of this?

Shadow Lucario
25th August 2009, 11:27 PM
How could Naruto be around? He was just being born when Minato was outside the village with Gamabunta.

Ever think that he was brought to him?

And we saw with Sabutobi that you have to pull the soul inside the host.

First things first. Sandaime Hokage is Sarutobi Hiruzen. Secondly, I'm sure Yondaime Hokage couldn't use the seal just like Sandaime had. The fox was extremely huge so I'm sure he used some other Jutsu with the two sealing Jutsu he used.

TsukiMirage
26th August 2009, 1:08 AM
Well, I think this was expected. I mean what can a mere team of four shinobi do against the five most powerful ninjas in existance, their guards and an army of samurai? And taking in account that only one of them can present a worthy challenge to a Kage.

Am I forgetting something but who is C? Where is White Zetsu in all of this? Shi or C is the ninja bodyguard of the Raikage. His name is Shi, Which is the Japanese pronunciation of the letter "C", So some just call him that. The thing is, Sasuke's not gonna have to fight the other Kages or their guards and he pretty much dealt with the samurai. The Raikage told them to stay out and I doubt they'll jump in unless they personally become threaten.

Ever think that he was brought to him? Still means that Minato asked someone to bring him and still means that Minato had time to mention Madara and didn't.

First things first. Sandaime Hokage is Sarutobi Hiruzen. Secondly, I'm sure Yondaime Hokage couldn't use the seal just like Sandaime had. The fox was extremely huge so I'm sure he used some other Jutsu with the two sealing Jutsu he used. Damn, I keep forgetting he has monkey in his name. My mistake. Anyway, Why wouldn't he? We were told that Minato used two seals, One to seal the Kyuubi and another to make it so it's chakra mixed with Naruto's own. And the Kyuubi's size doesn't matter, Since the Shinigami was pretty big also.

~Heaven Help Us~
26th August 2009, 1:18 PM
Finally gets what he always deserved.

uber gon
26th August 2009, 6:05 PM
Finally gets what he always deserved.

And we all rejoiced.:p

megaman12
26th August 2009, 6:27 PM
And we all rejoiced.:p

What are you talking about?

TsukiMirage
26th August 2009, 7:18 PM
Finally gets what he always deserved. You do realizes that all that has happen to Sasuke is he fell backwards, Right?

Full 461 spoiler
Source: NF
Credit: Sho
Verification: Confirmed

止まらないサスケ!
Unstoppable Sasuke!

正面から雷影へ…!!
He heads to Raikage from the front!

走り出すサスケ
Sasuke starts running

重吾『サスケ!一人で突っ込むな!』(冷静さを欠いてる)
Juugo: "Sasuke, don't go in by yourself!" (He's losing his composure)

サスケ、刀を抜き雷影の前に
Sasuke pulls out his sword in front of the Raikage

ダルイ、水遁・水陣壁!!
Darui- Suiton Suijinheki!

461 雲隠れvs鷹
461: Kumogakure vs. Taka

サスケ (こいつか!)
Sasuke: (This guy!)

シー 印を結んで 雷遁・感激波!!
C forms seals- Raiton Kangekiha!!

水と雷混ざってサスケに当たるもサスケ元気。
The water and lightning mix together to hit Sasuke, though he's fine

ダルイ『ボス…こいつ情報通り雷性質に間違いないみたいっすね』
Darui: "Boss...Just as the intelligence says, it seems there's no mistake about this guy's lightning nature"

シー『それに火も持ってる 直に火遁を使うだろう
…ダルイ水遁の用意は常にしとけ』
C: "And he carries fire. He should soon use Katon....Darui, keep your Suiton handy"

ダルイ『ああ…』
Darui: "Ok"

雷、握りこぶしして立ってる体中雷に包まれてる
The Raikage stands with a clenched fist and lightning coursing around his body

影から見てる水月『何かサスケの情報漏れちゃってない?』
Suigetsu looks from the shadows: "Sasuke's info wasn't leaked out, was it?"

カリン『おい…アレ…中央のあいつ…アレってまさか』
Karin: "Hey...that guy in the middle...no way"

重吾『こいつらは雲隠れの上忍…中央のでかいのが雷影だ
簡単には通してもらえない』
Juugo: "These guys are Kumogakure Jounin. The big one in the middle is the Raikage. Suffice to say, they won't be just letting us through"

影から見てる侍、無線にて『応援を頼む サスケにやられた』
From the shadows watching, a samurai talks in his radio: "Requesting aid. We've been taken out by Sasuke"

シー 印を結び (動きを止める!)
C forms seals (I'll stop stop their movements!)

重吾『何かくる!』
Juugo: "Something's coming!"

シー『雷幻雷光柱!』ライゲンライコウチュウ
C: "Raigen Raikouchuu!"

周りが光る
The surroundings turn to light

重吾(目くらましか!?)『!』
Juugo: (A blinder!?) !

目くらましされてる間に雷サスケにパンチ
While they're blinded, Raikage goes to punch Sasuke

ヒット! 地面にめり込むサスケ
A hit! Sasuke is sent to the floor

重吾『サスケ…!』
Juugo: "Sasuke!"

サスケ『重吾 ひるむな これは幻術だ』
Sasuke: "Don't fear, Juugo. This is genjutsu"

シー(やるなあ 写輪眼)
C: (The Sharingan's real good...)

サスケ膝立ち~ 雷『幻術を見抜いたとしても遅いわ!』
Sasuke's lifting himself up on his knee~
Raikage: "You were slow in seeing through that genjutsu!"

雷はパンチ ダルイは刀をサスケに振り下ろす~が
水月が止める。水月の刀折れる。。。
Raikage punches and Darui swings his sword down to Sasuke...but Suigetsu stops it. His sword breaks...

水月 サスケ 重吾 避ける
Suigetsu, Sasuke, and Juugo retreat

水月『ボクが水じゃなけりゃ 両腕もげてるよアレ…!
あ~~くっそー!ボクの首斬り包丁がアア!!』
Suigetsu: "If I wasn't water, that woulda ripped my arms off! Ahh ****! My Head Cleaver!"

重吾『八尾の時 切れ目を入れられていたからな』
Juugo: "It's because it was cut from that time with the 8-tails"

雷 ピクン と反応
sfx*Pikun* reaction from Raikage

ダルイ『…』
Darui: "..."

隠れてるカリン『た…助かった…!水月ナイス!』
Karin, who's hiding: "H-He was saved...! Nice job, Suigetsu!"

サスケ『お前ら余計なことを』
Sasuke: "Save your breath, guys"

水月『せっかく助けに出てきてやってのにさ…
何だよ その言い草…!君らしいけど…』
Suigetsu: "Even though I came out to save you, that counts for nothing then...what the hell kinda remark is that?! Then again that is just like you so..."

影から戦いを見てる侍(忍とは雑な戦いをする…
なんて奴らだ!)
Samurai watching the battle from the shadows: (Such a crude battle the shinobi do...they're quite something!)

ダルイ『シー 他に仲間がいるのか辺りを調べてみろよ
次々に出てこられちゃ だるくてやってらんねー』
Darui: "C, check out the vicinity to see whether or not they have other companions. We'll be too tired to beat them if they come come out one by one"

シー『確かもう一人いたはず…
…しかしそっちに集中すると戦闘には参加しにくいんだが』
C: "There should be one more out there...but it's difficult to focus on that and partake in this battle here"

ダルイ『お前はいらねーよ ボスとオレでやっからさ』
Darui: "We don't need you here. Boss and I will take care of it"

隠れてるカリン(ヤバイ…!このままダンゾウを捜してたら
あのシーってのに見つかっちまう! ここは一旦チャクラを消すしかない)
Karin who's hiding: (This is not good! If I continue searching for Danzou, that C guy will find me out! Guess I'll have to turn my chakra off for the moment)

水月『カリンにはダンゾウの居場所を捜させてたのに…これじゃ無理だね
あいつチャクラを消すよ たぶん… そういう能力だから』
Suigetsu: "Aw and Karin was finding out where Danzou was for us too...guess that's impossible now. She'll turn off her chakra...probably. That Iis among her special abilities after all"

重吾『後ろの男(シー)は探知タイプだな… 倒すしかない…
オレがやる』
Juugo: "The guy in the back (C) is a sense-type...He'll need to be taken care of. I'll do it"

重吾呪印2へ
Juugo turns to curse seal 2

会談場
Conference

オキスケ『青殿…火影の瞳術が まだ継続中か確認していただきたい』
Okisuke: "Ao-dono, we would like to make sure you are still maintaining the Hokage's doujutsu"

青『イヤ…今は経絡系のチャクラの流れもおだやかだ 術は解いている』
Ao: "No...right now, the flow of his keiraku-ken [inner-coils] is calm. The jutsu is cancelled"

ダンゾウ『安心しろ 日にそう何度も使える瞳術ではない』
Danzou: "Calm down. it's not a doujutsu I can use often in a day"

青『それはこちらで判断する アンタは信用できない男だからな』
Ao: "I'll be the one judging that. You're not a guy who's exactly trustworthy"

ダンゾウ『まさか白眼が他に漏れていたとはな… 木の葉の日向の
裏切者なら すぐに殺していた』
Danzou: "I can't really believe the Byakugan would be passed along to another...if any Hyuuga of Konoha would turn traitor, they'd soon be killed"

ガーラ『…』
Gaara: "..."

土 赤 黒 ダンゾウを見てる
Tsuchikage, Akatsuchi, and Kurotsuchi look at Danzou

青『アンタの秘密を知ったオレは いづれ処理するつもりで
いるんだろうが そうはいかんぞ』
Ao: "Me, knowing your secret, would be planning on disposing of you, but that can't be done"

水『その時は私が戦う
四代目水影を操っていた術と瞳力…何か関係あるかもしれないからね』
Mizukage: "The time I fought Yondaime Mizukage, there was a jutsu that controlled him, an eye power... there's probably some connection there after all"

ダンゾウ ダンマリ
Danzou doesn't say anything

ミフネ『火影殿…ここでは忍術は御法度
信用を欠いてしまったな…こんな手を使わずとも
拙者はアナタに決めたやもしぬのに…』
Mifune: "Hokage-dono, ninjutsu is forbidden here. You have broken our trust. And to think that without showing this kind of hand, you were the one I likely would have decided on..."

ダンゾウ『やもしれぬのでは困るのだ
ワシは忍の世界を守るために どんな手でも使うつもりだ
この世界は一つになるべきなのだ かつて初代火影柱間が
一族をまとめて里を作ったように 今度は里をまとめ
忍世界を一つにする 話し合いで この忍の世界が
一つになることはない…時間をかけて道徳的にやっていては
何も変わらん いずれ”暁”に忍世界を潰されてしまうだろう』
Danzou: "'Likely' is the problem. I intend to use whatever hand I have in order to protect the shinobi world. This world is meant to be one; Once, the Shodai Hokage, Hashirama, gathered the clans to create a village. This time we gather the villages for a meeting in making the shinobi world one whole, when the only thing it does is the opposite. Nothing changes when we waste time doing things morally. All of which will lead to "Akatsuki" crushing the shinobi world"

土『理想を実現するには時間がかかるもんじゃぜ
焦れば周りが見えず 失敗を引き起こす…今のお前だ
まあ所詮そんな理想は無理な話じゃぜ!
よかれと思っても 結果 不信を生み わだかまりを生み
憎しみを生む   ダンゾウ…今はお前の言ってることすら
信用できん』
Tsuchikage: "Dreams take time to materialize. If you get impatient, you'll miss what's around you and cause a huge blunder...which is where you're at right now. And after all, it IS an impossible dream! Even if you have good intentions, the only outcome would be giving birth to distrust, ill will, and hatred. Danzou...right now I can't even trust what you say"

ダンゾウ『信用があろうとなかろうと…結果は必要だ』
Danzou: "The end result is a necessity... whether there is trust or not"

ガーラ 父親と幼少ガーラ思い出す
Gaara has a flashback his young self and his father

ガーラ『それが世界 それが人間だとするなら未来はないな
分かち合う事 信じること… …それをやめたら世界に残るのは
恐怖だけだ』
Gaara: "If that's what the world is, if that's what people are, then there is no future left for us. Sharing with one another, believing in each other... ...If we stop doing those things, the only thing this world will have left is fear"

ガーラ、ナルトを思い出す
Gaara remembers Naruto

ガーラ『道徳を考慮しないやり方やあきらめは今のオレにとって
受け入れがたいものになった』
Gaara: "To me, doing things without considering the morality would be giving up. That's no longer acceptable"

土『難しい事を簡単に言うのう…里を治める事をまだ何も知らぬガキが…
今のうち聞きたい事があったら何でも質問しろ
先輩として何でも答えよう…のうダンゾウ…ククク』
Tsuchikage: "You say such difficult things so simply... you still know nothing about managing a village, kid. Now if there's anything you wanna hear from (me/us) just ask. As your senpai, anything will be answered...right Danzou...hehehe"

カンクロウ『何だとジジイ!!』
Kankurou: "What the hell, you geezer!"

テマリ『よせカンクロウ!これでも土影…里の長だぞ!』
Temari: "Quit it Kankurou! It doesn't look like it but he's the Tsuchikage, the village head!"

ガーラ『…なら一つだけ問う』
Gaara: "...If that's the case...then I'd like to ask one thing"

土『ああ!なんでも答えてやるぞ…若造』
Tsuchikage: "Yes, yes! I'll answer anything for you...squirt"

ガーラ『アンタ達は いつ己を捨てた?』
Gaara: "When did you all throw away who you were... like trash?"

土『!!』
Tsuchikage: "!"

水(純粋な子…)
Mizukage: (He's an honest kid...)

テマリ『さてガーラ私らはどうする?』
Temari: "So Gaara, what are we gonna do?"

カンクロウ『へっ!』
Kankurou: "Heh!"

ガーラ『… うちは…サスケか』
Gaara: "...Uchiha...Sasuke, eh"

黒『じじい一本とられたな』
Kurotsuchi: "He got you good on that one, old man"

土『うるさいわい!』
Tsuchikage: "Shut up!"

赤『土影様…ワイらどうするだに?戦闘しに行くだか?』
Akatsuchi: "Tsuchikage-sama...what should we do? Are we going to battle?"

土『アホ!腰痛が悪化したらどうするんじゃぜ!』
Tsuchikage: "Idiot! And whaddya think will happen if I aggravate my back? Huh!?"

黒『アタイはデイダラ兄をやったっていうサスケが見たい!』
Kurotsuchi: "I wanna see the guy you said beat Deidara-nii*, [big brother] Sasuke!"

土『…好きにせい!ただし雷影に巻き込まれたら死んでしまう
手はだすな』
Tsuchikage: "...Do what you want! However, if you get caught up by the Raikage, you'll end up dead. Don't interfere"

黒『よっしゃ!赤ツチはどうする!?』
Kurotsuchi: "Alright! What are you gonna do, Akatsuchi?!"

赤『ワイは土影様の腰に何かあったらいけねーから
一緒にいあるだ』
Akatsuchi: "l'll need to be by Tsuchikage's side if he needs anything"

フー、ダンゾウに小声で『ダンゾウ様 写輪眼の回収のため
我々のどちらかを下へ(サスケのところ)行かせてください』
Fuu whispers to Danzou: "Danzou-sama, please relieve one of us (to Sasuke's place) in order to retrieve the Sharingan"

青『アンタ達木の葉はそのままでいてもらおう
雷影に そう託された』
Ao: "We'll have all of you from Konoha right where you are. The Raikage entrusted me with that"

フー トルネ構えるがダンゾウに止められる
Fuu and Torune take a fighting stance but they are stopped by Danzou

重吾呪印解放
Juugo has released his seal

『グハハハハハ ぶっ殺してやらア!!
アッハアー!!!!』
"GUHAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna kill you! AHHAAA!!"

ダルイ『見た目よりもその性格の変わりようがすごいな…コイツ…』
Darui: The change in personality from what we just saw is amazing...this guy.."

シー『集中しろ!こいつとんでもないチャクラしてやがるぞ!!』
C: "Focus! This guy has an insane amount of chakra!"

水月、サスケに『ついに殺人衝動バリバリ自分から出しちゃったよ重吾のやつ
ボクらの事 味方って理解できてんのかな?』
Suigetsu to Sasuke: "So Juugo finally broke out the murderous rage. You think he understands we're his allies?"

雷、すごい顔で『図にのるなアアア!!!!』
Raikage with a scary face: "Don't push your luck!!"

雷影血眼!
Raikage in a frenzy!

本格開戦!!
An outbreak of a serious war!

終わり!サーセイ★
Finished! Saasei

uber gon
27th August 2009, 1:42 AM
Well it looks like Danzo get some lecturing, more or less.

Shadow Lucario
27th August 2009, 2:17 AM
I don't see why you guys hate Sasuke. I personally like Sasuke. He has all the traits of a great Shinobi. Strength, speed, intelligence, and determination.

megaman12
27th August 2009, 3:18 AM
When are we going to see karin fight!She only detects chakra and she is a loser.I hope sakura wipes the floor with her soon!

Kamex
27th August 2009, 6:07 AM
But the idea that they train their Jinchuuriki is wrong since we know that several of the villages just gave their Jinchuuriki to Akatsuki and several of the other Jinchuuriki had already abandon their villages. The only village that we could assume train their Jinchuuriki would be Kumo and even that's a guess.
Well whether the jinchuuriki were trained by their villages or not, they were undoubtedly superior shinobi capable of defending themselves' against most opponents.

Naruto: In the Forest of Death, Against Kabuto while protecting Tsunade, And Against Sasuke at VotE. Gaara: Against Sasuke at Chuunin Exam, And against Kimimaro.
The Forest of Death incident was on account of Orochimaru, who was an unusually strong adversary. Kabuto's pretty tough too, and so was Sasuke to a degree, but Kishi's imperfection can be blamed for most of these cases of the Ninetails not pulling through when it should have (although don't forget about the seal(s) on its chakra). And I don't remember Gaara almost dying in those battles, especially the one versus Kimimaro.

The fact that the "handful" is from Konoha leaves things open that there are just as powerful ninjas from the other villages.
Still not too many. Is it that hard to believe none of about 30 or so ninja tried to kill a jinchuuriki?

What reason could there be for not informing at least Sabutobi that Madara was alive? He put everything on his son without informing anyone of the situation.
I don't know, maybe the 3rd did know and had his own reason for not telling. I'm not saying that there was a good reason for it, or that there was a reason at all. This could easily be a plot hole like you imply. I'm just saying there's still room for some sense since we don't know everything yet.

The Kyuubi is pretty much gone. The whole reason for the Kyuubi, To give Naruto another source of power, Has been void since Sage Mode introduction.
Sage Mode isn't the be all end all, it's just another tool for Naruto to use. We've just seen the 8-tail form for the first time, and Akatsuki is still after the final two bijuu. Plus the whole mystery of the kyuubi attack is still at the forefront of the plotline, linking people together in different ways. The Kyuubi is most definitely not gone.

I don't see why you guys hate Sasuke. I personally like Sasuke. He has all the traits of a great Shinobi. Strength, speed, intelligence, and determination.
That's part of why people don't like him; he's too perfect.

TsukiMirage
27th August 2009, 6:39 AM
I don't see why you guys hate Sasuke. I personally like Sasuke. He has all the traits of a great Shinobi. Strength, speed, intelligence, and determination. Sasuke is a great character and one of my favorites. Especially since he has become more important to the storyline then Naruto has.

Well whether the jinchuuriki were trained by their villages or not, they were undoubtedly superior shinobi capable of defending themselves' against most opponents. Clearly not seeing as only two are left. And we have seen the difference between a train Jinchuuriki and an untrain Jinchuuriki.

The Forest of Death incident was on account of Orochimaru, who was an unusually strong adversary. Kabuto's pretty tough too, and so was Sasuke to a degree, but Kishi's imperfection can be blamed for most of these cases of the Ninetails not pulling through when it should have (although don't forget about the seal(s) on its chakra). And I don't remember Gaara almost dying in those battles, especially the one versus Kimimaro. It still remains that Naruto came real close to death, Even with the Kyuubi. As for Gaara, Sasuke stabbed a Chidori just above his heart and had Kimimaro not died, He would have impaled Gaara.

Still not too many. Is it that hard to believe none of about 30 or so ninja tried to kill a jinchuuriki? That's quite alot and don't forget that the majority of fights aren't gonna be one on one.

I don't know, maybe the 3rd did know and had his own reason for not telling. I'm not saying that there was a good reason for it, or that there was a reason at all. This could easily be a plot hole like you imply. I'm just saying there's still room for some sense since we don't know everything yet. It's really something that could have been left out.

Sage Mode isn't the be all end all, it's just another tool for Naruto to use. We've just seen the 8-tail form for the first time, and Akatsuki is still after the final two bijuu. Plus the whole mystery of the kyuubi attack is still at the forefront of the plotline, linking people together in different ways. The Kyuubi is most definitely not gone. What mystery? The whole reason why the Kyuubi attacked Konoha was because of Madara. Naruto's training to master the Kyuubi has gone nowhere and now he has no reason to try anymore, Now that he has Sage Mode, Which offers all the benefits of the Kyuubi without the dangers. And now we're all hoping that Naruto could get Kirabi to help him, Which seems quite unlikely.

That's part of why people don't like him; he's too perfect. Sasuke is far from prefect. He's arrogant and single minded. But those characteristics make him a more fuller person.

Kamex
27th August 2009, 7:52 AM
Sasuke is a great character and one of my favorites.
True, he is a great character. Kishi likes him a great deal, but I think he's pretty underrated and hated on too much by most fans (though I see where those fans are coming from).

Especially since he has become more important to the storyline then Naruto has.
That's actually another reason why people dislike Sasuke.

Clearly not seeing as only two are left.
Two jinchuuriki are left because of the Akatsuki, and like I said there are few shinobi out there as powerful as them, and even those few aren't rallied together in a special group who's only purpose is to capture each of the bijuu.

It still remains that Naruto came real close to death, Even with the Kyuubi.
Well then it just comes down to the writer's error.

That's quite alot and don't forget that the majority of fights aren't gonna be one on one.
It's not a lot compared to the thousands (if not millions) of ninja in the world.

What mystery? The whole reason why the Kyuubi attacked Konoha was because of Madara.
We know little about Madara, or how he's lived so long without losing his skills, or what his exact motives are at the moment. We don't even know what he looks like! I don't believe it's safe to say we know everything that went down during the attack on Konoha, not to mention the background of the whole situation regarding Madara's revenge and his power over the kyuubi (or even Kushina, who may have something to do with everything).

Naruto's training to master the Kyuubi has gone nowhere and now he has no reason to try anymore, Now that he has Sage Mode, Which offers all the benefits of the Kyuubi without the dangers. And now we're all hoping that Naruto could get Kirabi to help him, Which seems quite unlikely.
If Naruto can fully master the Ninetails' power, it should be a great deal more effective in battle than Sage Mode, which was probably a plot device created mainly for the fight against Pain. I choose not to rule out the Kyuubi yet.

Sasuke is far from prefect. He's arrogant and single minded. But those characteristics make him a more fuller person.
True, but I meant that he was a prodigy growing up, and he's gained a lot of strength in a short amount of time, and he's also won many of his tough battles. I'm not speaking for myself, of course. Sasuke had the Uchiha massacre as an influence that caused him to become such a skilled ninja early on, and now he's an interesting character (with a cool design to boot). But a lot of what makes him cool is also what makes fans wish him disaster in every fight he gets into. :rolleyes:

Shadow Lucario
27th August 2009, 2:09 PM
Sasuke deserves to be where he is at right now. I mean look at his past. His brother killed his entire clan telling him he only did it to test himself then showed it to him for three days. Not only that, but he kicked his *** and showed it to him again for three days. Then a few years later he gets to see his brother's death and then finds out his brother cared for him the entire time. If you think about it it's all Itachi's fault Sasuke is a psychotic, sadistic son of a *****.

TsukiMirage
27th August 2009, 11:33 PM
True, he is a great character. Kishi likes him a great deal, but I think he's pretty underrated and hated on too much by most fans (though I see where those fans are coming from). Probably because Kishi doesn't do a good job of hiding his fanboyism.

That's actually another reason why people dislike Sasuke. I must agree that it sucks that the Jinchuuriki were phased out by the Uchihas and never got the screen time they deserved.

Two jinchuuriki are left because of the Akatsuki, and like I said there are few shinobi out there as powerful as them, and even those few aren't rallied together in a special group who's only purpose is to capture each of the bijuu. Which makes things more dangerous. At least with Akatsuki, They could tell who would kill them.

Well then it just comes down to the writer's error. Alot of things come down to Kishi's inability to write.

It's not a lot compared to the thousands (if not millions) of ninja in the world. From what we've seen, There's probably around a thousand ninjas in the world. Konoha, The largest village, Has only about 2 to 3 hundred ninjas.

We know little about Madara, or how he's lived so long without losing his skills, or what his exact motives are at the moment. We don't even know what he looks like! I don't believe it's safe to say we know everything that went down during the attack on Konoha, not to mention the background of the whole situation regarding Madara's revenge and his power over the kyuubi (or even Kushina, who may have something to do with everything). While Madara is still an unknown, The Kyuubi's role in the events is quite clear.

If Naruto can fully master the Ninetails' power, it should be a great deal more effective in battle than Sage Mode, which was probably a plot device created mainly for the fight against Pain. I choose not to rule out the Kyuubi yet. Well the mechanics have it being that the more chakra of the Kyuubi used, The faster Naruto's cells die. And with what we know of Sage Mode, Naruto shouldn't be able to use to Kyuubi with it. This not taking in the fact that the Kyuubi hates Naruto and the abilities of the Sharingan

True, but I meant that he was a prodigy growing up, and he's gained a lot of strength in a short amount of time, and he's also won many of his tough battles. I'm not speaking for myself, of course. Sasuke had the Uchiha massacre as an influence that caused him to become such a skilled ninja early on, and now he's an interesting character (with a cool design to boot). But a lot of what makes him cool is also what makes fans wish him disaster in every fight he gets into. :rolleyes: Can't argue with that.

Sasuke deserves to be where he is at right now. I mean look at his past. His brother killed his entire clan telling him he only did it to test himself then showed it to him for three days. Not only that, but he kicked his *** and showed it to him again for three days. Then a few years later he gets to see his brother's death and then finds out his brother cared for him the entire time. If you think about it it's all Itachi's fault Sasuke is a psychotic, sadistic son of a *****. Itachi's, The higher ups in Konoha, And Madara are all responsible for turning Sasuke into the person he's currently is.

Kamex
28th August 2009, 12:26 AM
Alot of things come down to Kishi's inability to write.
Kishi has made quite a few mistakes and let loose many a plot hole, but in his defense I think you should give him some credit for being able to more or less hold a relatively large world and creative story together for so long.

While Madara is still an unknown, The Kyuubi's role in the events is quite clear.
Meh, not necessarily. I can't shake the feeling we've got more info and even plot twists regarding the Kyuubi coming are way, but I guess there's no point in discussing it for now.

Well the mechanics have it being that the more chakra of the Kyuubi used, The faster Naruto's cells die. And with what we know of Sage Mode, Naruto shouldn't be able to use to Kyuubi with it. This not taking in the fact that the Kyuubi hates Naruto and the abilities of the Sharingan
Kishi could always come up with ways to combine the two if he wanted, and I don't think we know the full potential of Naruto's bond with his tailed beast. But again, no point in discussing it until we find out for sure.

TsukiMirage
28th August 2009, 4:52 AM
Chapter 461 is out. Sasuke and Team Taka seems to be handling things not all that bad. An above average chapter. It was nice to see some non-Chidori lightning techniques. So far both sides seem balance and there's no sign of crazy randomness.

Kishi has made quite a few mistakes and let loose many a plot hole, but in his defense I think you should give him some credit for being able to more or less hold a relatively large world and creative story together for so long. I can not, When across the hall Oda is in the same position with One Piece and he holds it together.

Meh, not necessarily. I can't shake the feeling we've got more info and even plot twists regarding the Kyuubi coming are way, but I guess there's no point in discussing it for now. Well, That's true.

Kishi could always come up with ways to combine the two if he wanted, and I don't think we know the full potential of Naruto's bond with his tailed beast. But again, no point in discussing it until we find out for sure. You're right, Although I continue to wonder if Kishi has forgotten about the Toad Key.

HoennMaster
28th August 2009, 6:25 AM
And I don't remember Gaara almost dying in those battles, especially the one versus Kimimaro.

Had Kimimaro's disease not caused him to die when he did, Gaara (and Lee) would be dead.

The chapter was good. Danzo was controlling Mifune...figures. It should be interesting to see how this battle and summit plays out.

I'm just happy that the Raikage is kicking butt.

uber gon
28th August 2009, 5:09 PM
Wonder what other curse forms Juugo will take during his fight with the Raikage?

HoennMaster
28th August 2009, 10:32 PM
Doesn't the curse mark only have two stages?

uber gon
28th August 2009, 10:35 PM

Yeah, but Juugo is able to construct his body into various forms and functions so he could look like God knows what.

Kamex
28th August 2009, 10:43 PM
Meh, I thought the chapter was okay. Not particularly informative or plot twisting... but I guess it was pretty good as far as battles go.

Danzo was controlling Mifune...figures.
Really? I didn't get that from the chapter, when was it confirmed?

Shadow Lucario
28th August 2009, 11:01 PM
Really? I didn't get that from the chapter, when was it confirmed?

Danzo basically admitted it himself. He said he wanted to be made leader of the alliance and he wasn't going to take ay risks of not becoming the leader. He didn't say it in those words, but that's what I got from it.

rennir
28th August 2009, 11:48 PM
yeah basically he said he wanted to control the entire ninja world cause he suggested combining the 5 nations.

megaman12
28th August 2009, 11:50 PM
Can someone give me a link?

Dragon Houou
29th August 2009, 12:15 AM

I am assuming that it could be more than two since Juugo is the original carrier of it and also most of what uber gon said. I am guessing that people who do not originally carry the whole curse mark "gene" in their bodies are only susceptible to two levels. Well what I am trying to say is that I think it works like a kekkei genkai. For example, Kakashi has the sharingan but he isn't an uchiha so there are some repercussions. But he can use it quite well being someone who wasn't born with uchiha blood. While on the other hand, a full-blooded uchiha won't have any problems or won't suffer from after effects. I think that Juugo's ability is a kekkei genkai but it hasn't been confirmed yet whether it is or not. Sorry for the long rant.

TsukiMirage
29th August 2009, 1:13 AM
Doesn't the curse mark only have two stages? Yeah, The cursed seal have two stages. But Juugo doesn't have the cursed seal, He is the cursed seal. Juugo's ability lets him modify his body in any way just by his will alone.

Ao is really starting to annoy me. He's talking pretty big even though he's no match for a Kage.

HoennMaster
29th August 2009, 1:39 AM
Here is the conversation:

Mifune: Hokage, all techniques are forbidden here...you didn't have any faith...I might have chosen you anyway.

Danzo: Maybe, but I couldn't take the chance. I will do whatever it takes to save the ninja world.

I keep forget that Jugo is where the cursed seal is from, dumb question on my part.

Ao is really starting to annoy me. He's talking pretty big even though he's no match for a Kage.

Yeah, he commands Danzo and his ANBU to stay in the hall. I don't like Danzo, but he is the Hokage, he doesn't have to listen to a ninja from another village.

Kamex
29th August 2009, 2:35 AM
Here is the conversation:

Mifune: Hokage, all techniques are forbidden here...you didn't have any faith...I might have chosen you anyway.

Danzo: Maybe, but I couldn't take the chance. I will do whatever it takes to save the ninja world.
Oh, I see. Those couple lines sort of confused me and I just kinda glazed over them without thinking about it too much.

Well then I wonder if Danzo will still get his wish.

HoennMaster
29th August 2009, 5:19 AM
At this point time, it may be a toss up. He might just give the position to Raikage.

rennir
29th August 2009, 5:40 AM
no the raikages too emotional. he cant use logic when hes so fired up. he would probably be one of the worst choices. just piss him off and he'll fall right into their hands

TsukiMirage
29th August 2009, 6:08 AM
Oh, I see. Those couple lines sort of confused me and I just kinda glazed over them without thinking about it too much.

Well then I wonder if Danzo will still get his wish. Depends on how things play out. When Sasuke beats the Raikage, Danzo could used that as evidence that the other villages can't handle Akatsuki and force them to accept him as leader.

~Heaven Help Us~
29th August 2009, 5:43 PM
Had Kimimaro's disease not caused him to die when he did, Gaara (and Lee) would be dead.

The chapter was good. Danzo was controlling Mifune...figures. It should be interesting to see how this battle and summit plays out.

I'm just happy that the Raikage is kicking butt.

He was also controlling the Mizukage.

cutter kirby
29th August 2009, 8:13 PM

I'm not really sure about that.

Theres some mystery surrounding the 4th mizukage, and madara has something to do with it. the people think there's akatsuki stuff going on there and kisame called madara the mizukage.

Im still suspicions about danzo being tobi (he could make clones) but the truth about all this stuff is yet to be revealed.

ShiroRingo
29th August 2009, 9:08 PM
Ah the new chapter makes me smile, why? Cause Sasuke is getting punched around by the Raikage.

Anyways getting on to the subject. Danzo never controlled the Mizukage. Plus I'm not sure about Danzo being Tobi. Tobi wants to destroy the leaf, plus Danzo and Tobi can't be in two places at once (It's confirmed that the Tobi at the Inn where Naruto is staying at is physical)

cutter kirby
29th August 2009, 9:30 PM
Ah the new chapter makes me smile, why? Cause Sasuke is getting punched around by the Raikage.

Anyways getting on to the subject. Danzo never controlled the Mizukage. Plus I'm not sure about Danzo being Tobi. Tobi wants to destroy the leaf, plus Danzo and Tobi can't be in two places at once (It's confirmed that the Tobi at the Inn where Naruto is staying at is physical)

it could be a clone or illusion. both danzo or tobi could probably use it, I'm not entirely sure though

Shadow Lucario
29th August 2009, 9:34 PM
it could be a clone or illusion. both danzo or tobi could probably use it, I'm not entirely sure though

Danzo and Tobi cannot be the same person. In Danzo's Sharingan the sclera is red. Madara's is white. A clone is an exact copy. There would be no way for them to be the same and have two different eyes.

ShiroRingo
29th August 2009, 9:35 PM
Meh good point, shadow clones being solids. But if it was a shadow clone it would've popped the moment Yamato's wood trap thing caught him.

I'm sorry but I'm really not convinced that Danzo is Tobi. Tobi and Danzo's military organizing styles are too different (Danzo creates a group of legit ninjas (ANBU roots) and Tobi takes a bunch of awesome yet super destructive criminals from random villiages)

TsukiMirage
30th August 2009, 1:46 AM
Ah the new chapter makes me smile, why? Cause Sasuke is getting punched around by the Raikage. The Raikage never touched Sasuke.

Madara was most likely in control of the 4th Mizukage, Or he should be. Danzo has no visible connection to Kiri and there's no reason to introduce one when there's already another Sharingan user with a connection.

cutter kirby
30th August 2009, 3:08 AM
The Raikage never touched Sasuke.

Madara was most likely in control of the 4th Mizukage, Or he should be. Danzo has no visible connection to Kiri and there's no reason to introduce one when there's already another Sharingan user with a connection.

I think sasuke will have to use amaterasu if he has a chance of beating raikage.

I also think that naruto, tobi or 8 tails will stop the fight.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th August 2009, 3:36 AM
I'm not really sure about that.

Theres some mystery surrounding the 4th mizukage, and madara has something to do with it. the people think there's akatsuki stuff going on there and kisame called madara the mizukage.

Im still suspicions about danzo being tobi (he could make clones) but the truth about all this stuff is yet to be revealed.

I'm pretty sure it was said.

TsukiMirage
30th August 2009, 4:04 AM
I think sasuke will have to use amaterasu if he has a chance of beating raikage.

I also think that naruto, tobi or 8 tails will stop the fight. I doubt it. While strong, The Raikage isn't the same kind of threat as the Hachibi was. It would be ridiculous if Naruto or Kirabi showed up, And Madara has no reason to stop Sasuke.

HoennMaster
30th August 2009, 6:47 AM
no the raikages too emotional. he cant use logic when hes so fired up. he would probably be one of the worst choices. just piss him off and he'll fall right into their hands

I'm not dumb, I've read that chapter. But Mifune might re-consider after knowing that Danzo is not playing fair.

Madara was, not Danzo.

I doubt it. While strong, The Raikage isn't the same kind of threat as the Hachibi was. It would be ridiculous if Naruto or Kirabi showed up, And Madara has no reason to stop Sasuke.

Killer Bee showing up would be ridiculous yes, but not Naruto. Naruto is not too far from the fight, and I bet Madara will tell Naruto Sasuke is nearby.

Blaziryu
30th August 2009, 7:19 PM
Sasuke should just finish off Team Raikage w/ either Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu instead of toying around w/ them.

~Heaven Help Us~
30th August 2009, 7:44 PM
I meant the current Mizukage.

HoennMaster
30th August 2009, 8:04 PM
Danzo was never controlling any of them....

uber gon
30th August 2009, 8:33 PM
Depends on how things play out. When Sasuke beats the Raikage, Danzo could used that as evidence that the other villages can't handle Akatsuki and force them to accept him as leader.

That will most likely happen at this point.

TsukiMirage
30th August 2009, 8:53 PM
Killer Bee showing up would be ridiculous yes, but not Naruto. Naruto is not too far from the fight, and I bet Madara will tell Naruto Sasuke is nearby. By ridiculous, I mean stupid. Not only would Naruto showing up and attempting to bring Sasuke back be seen as a criminal action, He'll be surrounded by enemies he can't kill.

HoennMaster
31st August 2009, 6:23 AM
Still, I have a feeling that Madara will tell them and it will play out like that.

Lorde
31st August 2009, 9:54 AM
Sasuke should just finish off Team Raikage w/ either Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu instead of toying around w/ them.

Yes he could, but seeing as his Mangekyo is weakening, I doubt he would risk it.

Also, apparently, Raikage-sama was strong enough to deflect the Hachibi so Sasuke's techniques may fail to defeat the Lightning Shadow.

TsukiMirage
31st August 2009, 10:20 AM
Still, I have a feeling that Madara will tell them and it will play out like that. Well Even if Madara told him, There would be no way Naruto could get there in time.

Yes he could, but seeing as his Mangekyo is weakening, I doubt he would risk it.

Also, apparently, Raikage-sama was strong enough to deflect the Hachibi so Sasuke's techniques may fail to defeat the Lightning Shadow. Sasuke's Mangekyou is still new to him, So some resistance is expected. And also, Sasuke too was able to deflect the Hachibi, So it's still even.

Kamex
31st August 2009, 10:05 PM
Well Even if Madara told him, There would be no way Naruto could get there in time.
Madara could use his special traveling techniques to take him, if that's possible.

Lorde
31st August 2009, 10:18 PM
Sasuke's Mangekyou is still new to him, So some resistance is expected. And also, Sasuke too was able to deflect the Hachibi, So it's still even.

He is slowly going blind as I'm sure we all know and the Mangekyo may be new to him but it is weakening. I doubt he'd use it just to finish off one opponent like Raikage-sama.

And he didn't succeed in defeating the Hachibi so there is nothing to celebrate. The Raikage on the other hand was able to at least handle the beast unlike Sasuke who failed to notice the obvious Substitution.

TsukiMirage
1st September 2009, 2:24 AM
Madara could use his special traveling techniques to take him, if that's possible. I doubt that Kakashi and Yamato would trust Madara easy enough to let him take Naruto and I see no reason for Madara to do that instead of taking the last piece he needs for his plan. Then again, Kishi has done it before so it could still come true.

He is slowly going blind as I'm sure we all know and the Mangekyo may be new to him but it is weakening. I doubt he'd use it just to finish off one opponent like Raikage-sama.

And he didn't succeed in defeating the Hachibi so there is nothing to celebrate. The Raikage on the other hand was able to at least handle the beast unlike Sasuke who failed to notice the obvious Substitution. His Mangekyou isn't weakening and it'll take years for him to go blind. There's nothing that says that the Raikage was able to do more then deflect one attack. And Kirabi's substitution wasn't obvious. It was clearly special if even Madara with his EMS couldn't tell the difference, So there's no fault for Sauke not noticing.

Lorde
1st September 2009, 2:39 AM
His Mangekyou isn't weakening and it'll take years for him to go blind. There's nothing that says that the Raikage was able to do more then deflect one attack. And Kirabi's substitution wasn't obvious. It was clearly special if even Madara with his EMS couldn't tell the difference, So there's no fault for Sauke not noticing.

Flawed logic on a few points.

One, Sasuke's MS is weakening. His sight isn't what it used to be as you may know if you read the manga. He is suffering from the side-effects of using Amaterasu and he is progressing towards total blindness since he did not implant Itachi's eyes into his body. I am sure that is common knowledge and we know that continued use of the MS causes blindness. He has used his MS on several occasions so far.

Raikage was able to deflect the Hachibi. We do not know how many times he has done so in the past but considering that he is a Kage, we can determine that he has done so a few times or that he can still do it.

Madara's EMS is most likely damaged since he used it to control nine-tails twice so far (no matter what he may say about it appearing because of malice the second time, it was most likely his doing). I doubt he would notice the Substitution right away. The Sharingan can see chakra as colors and since the tenticle has such high levels of chakra (the tenticle being part of the Hachibi so we can assume that it has large amounts of chakra), then perhaps it was overlooked by both Sasuke and Madara.

TsukiMirage
1st September 2009, 3:21 AM
One, Sasuke's MS is weakening. His sight isn't what it used to be as you may know if you read the manga. He is suffering from the side-effects of using Amaterasu and he is progressing towards total blindness since he did not implant Itachi's eyes into his body. I am sure that is common knowledge and we know that continued use of the MS causes blindness. He has used his MS on several occasions so far. First off, All that was shown was that Sasuke was dizzy, Which was soon corrected. Blindness will take years to set in enough to affect him. We know this because we have several examples. It took Itachi seven years before his vision became blurry. Madara and Izuna's MS took years before Madara lost his sight. Kakashi who at most got his MS just after the time skip, Has only just notice the blindness. Point being, Sasuke has only had his MS for a few days. Much too soon for him to worry about the blindness. The reason Sasuke felt dizzy after the fight with Kirabi is because he used so many MS techniques so close together and so soon after getting his MS. A little rebound is to be expected. That in no way says that Sasuke's MS is weakening, Especially when his is more powerful then Itachi's was.

Raikage was able to deflect the Hachibi. We do not know how many times he has done so in the past but considering that he is a Kage, we can determine that he has done so a few times or that he can still do it. You're assuming that the Raikage has done it more then once or that he won against the Hachibi, Both of which are unknown. The simple fact that Sasuke did the same shows that just because someone deflected him doesn't mean that they would win.

Madara's EMS is most likely damaged since he used it to control nine-tails twice so far (no matter what he may say about it appearing because of malice the second time, it was most likely his doing). I doubt he would notice the Substitution right away. The Sharingan can see chakra as colors and since the tenticle has such high levels of chakra (the tenticle being part of the Hachibi so we can assume that it has large amounts of chakra), then perhaps it was overlooked by both Sasuke and Madara. Madara's EMS wasn't damaged because of controlling the Kyuubi, It was damaged in his fight with Shodai. Kirabi's substitution was most likely similar to a Kage Bunshin, With no visible difference between it and the host.

HoennMaster
1st September 2009, 8:27 PM
Well Even if Madara told him, There would be no way Naruto could get there in time.

What makes you say that. Madara could easily teleport him to Sasuke, and it's not like the fight between Taka and the Raikage is going to end quickly.

TsukiMirage
1st September 2009, 8:30 PM
What makes you say that. Madara could easily teleport him to Sasuke, and it's not like the fight between Taka and the Raikage is going to end quickly. Why would Yamato and Kakashi let Naruto go with Madara when they know he wants the Kyuubi?

HoennMaster
1st September 2009, 8:37 PM
Who says they would let them. Madara could easily grab him and teleport him.

cutter kirby
1st September 2009, 9:01 PM
does any of you think that danzo will die soon?

uber gon
1st September 2009, 9:16 PM
does any of you think that danzo will die soon?

Doubt it. He needs his reign first, then die.

SharpedoX
1st September 2009, 9:40 PM
I can't resist asking this: Are spoilers from the next chapter out yet?

~Heaven Help Us~
1st September 2009, 10:52 PM
Doubt it. He needs his reign first, then die.

Hope he just dies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
1st September 2009, 11:33 PM
Kinda weird how Danzo didn't DENY the jutsu AT ALL?

Oh yeah, I'm back =3. Notice something hilarious about this message they put in my sig? =3

Dragon Houou
1st September 2009, 11:36 PM
^What kind of banner did you put in your signature to merit all of that??

Edit: Danzo probably didn't deny it becuase he knew that he intended to do it in the first place. He was even caught red-handed by Ao with his byakugan so even if he said he didn't do it, Ao would know that he was lying. Also, Danzou literally admitted it.

Kamex
2nd September 2009, 1:34 AM
Danzo also seemed to try and turn the situation in his favor by making it sound like he only used the jutsu because he had the ninja world's fate in mind. Which may be true, but I hope no one actually forgives him simply for saying that. :/

TsukiMirage
2nd September 2009, 4:29 AM
It's not all that strange that a ninja would use a trick to get an advantages. And Ao really needs to learn his place.

Who says they would let them. Madara could easily grab him and teleport him. Well, Yamato set it up so Madara couldn't do that. But if Madara could do that, Why not just take Naruto to be seal? Once he has Naruto tied up, He can go assist Kisame with Kirabi and his plan would be complete.

I can't resist asking this: Are spoilers from the next chapter out yet? No sign of any spoilers yet. On 2chan, The guy who normally does them is on vacation or something, So we might not get any this week.

Kamex
2nd September 2009, 5:26 AM
It's not all that strange that a ninja would use a trick to get an advantages. And Ao really needs to learn his place.
None of that changes the fact that Danzo tried to cheat his way into absolute power. None of the other Kage would be smart to just pretend it didn't happen.

HoennMaster
2nd September 2009, 6:44 AM
Never mentioned this before, but I'm surprised Raikage didn't go crazy when Suigetsu mentioned Killer Bee.

Also, I'm really wondering who will end up being the leader of the five-village alliance. No one trusts Danzo anymore, even the Mizukage, who seems the most peaceful and relaxed is ready to defend her comrades against Danzo if need be.

Well, Yamato set it up so Madara couldn't do that. But if Madara could do that, Why not just take Naruto to be seal? Once he has Naruto tied up, He can go assist Kisame with Kirabi and his plan would be complete.

All he did was wrap him in his wood techniques, considering all other attacks have gone right through him, I'm sure he is just playing along right now and could easily escape.

uber gon
2nd September 2009, 6:33 PM
Hopefully spoilers will come out tomorrow.

TsukiMirage
2nd September 2009, 9:52 PM
None of that changes the fact that Danzo tried to cheat his way into absolute power. None of the other Kage would be smart to just pretend it didn't happen. But it's to be expected. This is an semi-important position and if the others had a way to get it easily, You can sure bet they would try it.

All he did was wrap him in his wood techniques, considering all other attacks have gone right through him, I'm sure he is just playing along right now and could easily escape. Yeah, But as Yamato said, Even if Madara phases out then he can't affect them too, So his ability cuts both ways.

Here's a quick translation for those interested:

雷影VSサスケ
Raikage VS Sasuke

つっこむ雷
*Raikage charges in

水月『速い!』
Suigetsu: “He’s fast!”

雷(雷遁チャクラ身にまとってる)、重吾にパンチ。
*Raikage, covered in his raiton chakra, punches Juugo.

重吾止める
*Juugo stops the punch.

462 サスケの忍道…!!
Chapter 462: Sasuke’s Ninja Way…!!

シーは探知?
*C seems to be trying to track Karin (probably the same way she does others)?

水月、シーに斬りかかる。
*Suigetsu tries to cut C down.

ダルイが刀で止める
*But is stopped by Darui’s sword swing

水月『いいの(刀)持ってるね
折れたからって こりゃやれねーよ』
Suigetsu: “Hey you have a nice one there (talking about Darui’s sword). But just because mine broke that doesn’t mean I’ll give it away.”

雷、さっきのパンチ重吾にめりこんでいく
*Raikage’s punch leaves a big dent in Juugo

雷『まずは一匹』
Raikage: “That’s one rodent down”

サスケ、写輪眼で~~~
*Sasuke tries to use his Sharingan ~~~

雷『写輪眼ごときに とらえられるワシではないわ』
Raikage: Don’t think I can be caught by the Sharingan.

シー(雷影様の体内の神経伝達…反射のスピードは黄色い閃光に劣らない
こいつらよくついてきてるほうだ しかし反射を活性化するための
雷遁チャクラをまとった以上 写輪眼でも追いつけない それにまだ…)
C (thinking): “Raikage-sama’s synaptic response and his reflex speed rival (*on par with*) that of the Yellow Flash. These guys are keeping up pretty well, but as long as he has the raiton chakra surrounding him to help jump start his reflexes not even the Sharingan will be able to keep up. On top of that he still…”

重吾パンチを受けつつ 分離?『クアハハアー死ねー!!』
*Juugo, while continuing to take punches, seems to split himself? “Haaa haaa haa. Die!!

ダルイ『!?』
Darui: !?

シー(ゼロ距離)
C (thinking): “From zero distance”
重吾、雷に一撃
*Juugo hits Raikage

ダルイ『くっ』
Darui: “Dammit”

シー(やったか!? 何だ!?雷影様の一撃をくらって生きていたとでも!?)
C (thinking): Did he do it!? What!? You mean he took one of Raikage-sama’s attacks and lived!?

シー(!?)
C: !?

シーの目の前にサスケの影
*Sasuke appears in front of C

九尾みたいな影がシーを掴む
*And a shadow that looks kinda like the Kyuubi envelops C

シー(こ…これは…幻術かこいつら仲間の攻撃を うまく陽動にあててきやがる!オレとしたことが…くそ!  体が動かない…)
C (thinking): “I…Is this…genjutsu…These guys sure know how to use their friends attacks as feints! What I can do right now is….dammit! My body won’t move…”

倒れるシー
*C collapses

左目を抑えるサスケ
*Sasuke holds his left eye

ダルイ、水月と戦いながら『シー!何寝てやがる!立てって!』
*Darui, as he fights with Suigetsu: “C! What are you lying around for! Get up!”

重吾『キャハハハ 殺した!殺してやったぜ!つぎは どいつだァ!!?』
Juugo: Haa haa ha I killed him! I killed him good! So who’s next!!?

カリン影から見てる(重吾の奴 意外と役に立つじゃねーか!よし!今なら感知されない 今のうちにダンゾウ を…)
*Karin, while still looking on from the shadows thinking: “Hey, Juugo actually managed to be useful! Now I won’t be found out. It’s time to search for Danzou while I still can…”

カリン(!! え!!?)
Karin (thinking): “!!Wha!!?

雷、重吾にラリアット!!
*Juugo gets hit by Raikage’s clothesline!!

ページ変わりナルト
*The scene changes to Naruto

ナルト木叩きながら『嘘だっ…!!そんなの でたらめだ』
*Naruto, banging against the wood bars: “That’s a lie…!! You’re full of it.

ヤマト『そんな まさか…』
Yamato: “That couldn’t be…”

トビ『サスケの事を話す上でイタチの事は避けて通れない』
Tobi: “If you’re talking about Sasuke then you can’t help but mention Itachi.”

カカシ『冗談はよせ…そんな話は(一族殺し)信じられない』
Kakashi: “Cut the jokes…I can’t very well believe your story (*about the murder of the Uchiha*)”

トビ『いや…嘘ではないそれがイタチの真実だ(一族殺し 命令は木の葉の上層)
奴はサスケのため木の葉の里のために死んだ』
Tobi: “Nope…it’s no lie. That’s the truth about Itachi (*The murder of the Uchiha was done under the orders of the higher ups in Konoha*). He died for Sasuke’s sake as well as for Konoha’s sake.”

カカシ『どういう事だ?それがもし事実だとして それをサスケが知っているなら
なぜサスケは”暁”に手を貸す!? あいつならイタチの意志を継ぎ木の葉へ帰って来るハズだ』
Kakashi: “How could that be? Even if that were the truth, if Sasuke knew about it then do you really think he would help Akatsuki!? He would have carried on Itachi’s will and returned to Konoha.”

トビ『フッ… サスケの師として友として お前らはサスケの本心を分かっているつもりでいたんだろうが…  とんだお門違いだ本物だ… 本物の復讐者だよ 彼は!』
Tobi: “Hmph…You guys, being Sasuke’s teachers and friends, thought you understood Sasuke’s true feelings…but you were seriously mistaken…He’s a real-deal avenger!

ナルト『お前がサスケを そんな風にしたのか!?』
Naruto: Did you make him that way!?

トビ『イヤ…違う…』
Tobi: “No…not me…”

ナルト『…!』
Naruto: “…!”

トビ『サスケ自身が そう選択したのさ』
Tobi: “Sasuke made the decision himself.”

ヤマト カカシ『…!』
Yamato, Kakashi: “…!”

ナルト『嘘だ!!!』
Naruto: “That’s a lie!!!”

トビ『オレも賭けだった…彼がイタチの意志を取るか…はたまた木の葉への復讐を取るのか
彼は復讐を選んだ…本心は こちら側(暁)の人間だったという事さサスケの今の目的… それはうちは一族… そしてイタチを追い込んだ 木の葉への復讐』
Tobi: “I had to bet on it myself…Whether he would choose to carry on Itachi’s will…or whether he would choose revenge on Konoha…he chose revenge…his true feelings were that of our side. Sasuke’s goal now…is revenge on the Konoha that persecuted Uchiha clan and Itachi.”

ナルト『何で… 何で あいつが…どうしてこんな事になっちまう…!!どうして復讐に向かっち まう…!?』
Naruto: Why…Why would he…why did it end up like this…!! Why would he turn to revenge…!?”

トビ『…仕方ないのさ…それが血に塗られた うちはの憎しみの運命遥か昔から永久に続いてきた呪いのような ものだ』
Tobi: “…It can’t be helped…That’s the blood soaked fate of the Uchiha’s hatred. It’s like a curse from long ago that continues to this day.”
ナルト『…憎しみの運命  …呪い…!?』
Naruto: “…Fate of their hatred…curse…!?”

トビ『そうだ…遥か昔 六道仙人と呼ばれる忍の祖から始まる憎しみの呪い』
Tobi: “Yes…yes the curse of hatred that began long ago with the one called RikudouSennin, ancestor of the ninja.

カカシ『六道仙人だと… そんなものはただの神話のハズだ輪廻眼は突然変異にすぎないし…』
Kakashi: “RikudouSennin…that’s just a myth. The Rinnegan is just a freak mutation…”

トビ『神話は事実になぞらえて語られる…かつて六道仙人H忍宗を説き 平和を導こうとしたが… 夢なかばに してその時が来てしまう  六道仙人は忍宗の力と意志を二人に子供に託すことにした
Tobi: “Even myths have some truth mixed in them…Back then the RikudouSennin theorized about the ninja way and sought out peace…but his time came while his dream was only half done…So he decided to leave the strength and the will of his ninja teachings to two children.”

兄は生まれながらに仙人の”眼”…チャクラの力と精神エネルギーを授かり平和には力が必要だと 悟った
Tobi: “The older brother at birth was left with the Sennin’s “eyes”—chakra power and spiritual energy…and came to realize that strength is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

弟は生まれながらに仙人の”肉体”…精神力と身体エネルギーを授かり平和には愛が必要だと悟っ た
Tobi: “The younger btorher at birth left with the Sennin’s “body”— willpower and physical energy… and came to realize that love is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

仙人は最後に死の床で…後継者を決めなければならなかった…しかし その決断が永劫続く憎しみの呪いを生ん でしまった』
Tobi: “When the Sennin was on his deathbed it came time to choose his successor…However, that decision would give birth to curse of hatred that continues to this day.”

ナルト『どういう事だ?』
Naruto: “What do you mean?”

トビ『仙人は力を求めた 兄ではなく…愛を求めた 弟こそ後継者にふさわしいと そちらを選んだ長男として 当然自分が後継者だと思い込んでいた兄は納得せず…憎しみのあまり弟に争いをしかけた
Tobi: “The Sennin, believing that the younger brother who sought love would be more suitable as his successor than the older brother who sought strength, chose the younger brother. As the oldest and believing that he would naturally be the one to succeed the Sennin, the older brother could not accept the decision and…in his hatred brought war against his younger brother.”

時がたち 血が薄れても二人の兄弟の子孫は争い続けた兄の子孫は後に うちは と呼ばれ
弟の子孫は後に 千手 と呼ばれるようになる
Tobi: “Time passed and as the bloodlines thinned the two brothers’ descendants continued their fighting. The older brother’s descendants came to be known as the Uchiha and the younger brother’s descendants the Senju.

この うちはマダラと初代火影 千手柱間との闘いも 運命だった
Tobi: “The fight between me, Uchiha Madara, and the First Hokage Senju Tobirama was also fate.”

お前(ナルト)と会うのはまだ二度目だが 千手の火の意志がお前の中に宿っているのが分かる
Tobi: “Even though this is only the second time I’ve met you (*talking to Naruto*), I can tell that you have the Senju’s will of fire in you.”

今もお前の中に初代火影を見ることができる死んでもなお あいつは生き続けている オレの憧れであり…ライ バルであり…オレの最も憎んだ男
Tobi: “Even now I can see the First Hokage in you. Even in death he lives on. My aspiration…my rival and the man I hated most.”

千住と うちは 火の意志と憎しみ
ナルトとサスケ…』
Tobi: “The Senju and the Uchiha…The will of fire and hatred…Naruto and Sasuke…”

壁にめり込んでる重吾
*Juugo is basically pressed into the wall

サスケ 後ろから雷に斬りかかる
*Sasuke tries to cut Raikage from behind

トビ『お前達二人は運命に選ばれた次の二人になるだろう』
Tobi: “You two are likely the next two to have been chosen by fate.”

サスケ斬りかかるが切れない
*Sasuke tries to cut but can’t cut Raikage

トビ『うちはは復讐を運命づけられた一族』
Tobi: “The Uchiha are a clan fated to seek revenge.”

サスケ即座に離れ印を結ぶ
*Sasuke instantly distances himself from Raikage and begins making handseals

トビ『サスケは うちはの憎しみを全て背負い…その憎しみの呪いを世界へぶつけるつもりだ』
Tobi: “Sasuke has taken all of the Uchiha’s anger on himself…and intends to crash that curse of hatred right into the world.”

サスケ、千鳥準備
*Sasuke prepares his Chidori

トビ『最も強い武器であり 友であり… 力である 憎しみ』
Tobi: “Hatred—his strongest weapon…his friend…and his strength.”

サスケ千鳥をライにぶつけにかかる
*Sasuke charges at Raikage with his Chidori

トビ『それが(憎しみ)サスケの忍道だ』
Tobi: “That (*Hatred*) is Sasuke’s ninja way.”

憎しみに憑かれた…サスケが挑む一騎打ち!!
*Possessed by hatred…Sasuke goes into his one-on-one fight!!

終わり。サーセイ★
End.

Summary of the talk between Naruto & Madara:

Madara tells them the truth about Itachi. They say that he is lying. Madara denies lying however, saying that if they're to talk about Sasuke, telling the truth about Itachi was unavoidable. He says that Sasuke is a true avenger. Naruto accuses Madara of being the one who made him that. Madara denies this, saying that it was Sasuke's own choice. He doesn't deny though, that it was a gamble of his own whether Sasuke would follow Itachi's will or not. He says what Sasuke's target is what Itachi desired, what the Uchiha clan desired - revenge on Konoha. Naruto asks why Sasuke would be so bent on revenge. Madara says that it can't be helped, as hatred is the Uchiha clan's destiny. They're cursed from since long before to walk a path of hatred. Naruto asks what he means by "cursed".

Madara says that it goes back since the time of the Six Path Hermit - that was when it all started. Kakashi says that the Sixth Path Hermit is just a fairy tale. Madara says that it's true though. He says that the Hermit sought to guide the world to peace and for that purpose gave his powers to his two children. The elder brother got the power of the "eye", and the power of chakra and the energy of the mind as well as the belief that power was needed to pacify the world. The younger brother got the power of the "body", the strenght of mind and the enrgy of the body as wella s the belief that love was needed to archieve peace. After that, the Hermit died and the true successor wasn't determited. But from that moment and on the curse of hatred had been created.

Naruto asks what he means by that. Madara says that the youngest son saw himself as the most fitting as the successor, while the older brother saw himself as the natural successor and from that moment and on they were enver quite able to reach an agreement and their battle of hatred started. The older brother's lineage became known as "Uchiha", whereas the younger brother's lineage bacame known as "Senju". He says that the conflict between him and Senju was fate. He also tells naruto that even though this is only the second time he has meet him, he can see that Senju's Will of Fire resides within him. In Naruto, he sees the First Hokage. He says that event though he's dead, he's still alive in a sense. He says that he admired Senju, was his rival, but also hated him the most. Senju and Uchiha, The Will of Fire and Hatred, Naruto and Sauke.
The fight gets more interesting and we get more destiny crap.

Dragon Houou
2nd September 2009, 10:42 PM

雷影VSサスケ
Raikage VS Sasuke

つっこむ雷
*Raikage charges in

水月『速い!』
Suigetsu: “He’s fast!”

雷(雷遁チャクラ身にまとってる)、重吾にパンチ。
*Raikage, covered in his raiton chakra, punches Juugo.

重吾止める
*Juugo stops the punch.

462 サスケの忍道…!!
Chapter 462: Sasuke’s Ninja Way…!!

シーは探知?
*C seems to be trying to track Karin (probably the same way she does others)?

水月、シーに斬りかかる。
*Suigetsu tries to cut C down.

ダルイが刀で止める
*But is stopped by Darui’s sword swing

水月『いいの(刀)持ってるね
折れたからって こりゃやれねーよ』
Suigetsu: “Hey you have a nice one there (talking about Darui’s sword). But just because mine broke that doesn’t mean I’ll give it away.”

雷、さっきのパンチ重吾にめりこんでいく
*Raikage’s punch leaves a big dent in Juugo

雷『まずは一匹』
Raikage: “That’s one rodent down”

サスケ、写輪眼で~~~
*Sasuke tries to use his Sharingan ~~~

雷『写輪眼ごときに とらえられるワシではないわ』
Raikage: Don’t think I can be caught by the Sharingan.

シー(雷影様の体内の神経伝達…反射のスピードは黄色い閃光に劣らない
こいつらよくついてきてるほうだ しかし反射を活性化するための
雷遁チャクラをまとった以上 写輪眼でも追いつけない それにまだ…)
C (thinking): “Raikage-sama’s synaptic response and his reflex speed rival (*on par with*) that of the Yellow Flash. These guys are keeping up pretty well, but as long as he has the raiton chakra surrounding him to help jump start his reflexes not even the Sharingan will be able to keep up. On top of that he still…”

重吾パンチを受けつつ 分離?『クアハハアー死ねー!!』
*Juugo, while continuing to take punches, seems to split himself? “Haaa haaa haa. Die!!

ダルイ『!?』
Darui: !?

シー(ゼロ距離)
C (thinking): “From zero distance”
重吾、雷に一撃
*Juugo hits Raikage

ダルイ『くっ』
Darui: “Dammit”

シー(やったか!? 何だ!?雷影様の一撃をくらって生きていたとでも!?)
C (thinking): Did he do it!? What!? You mean he took one of Raikage-sama’s attacks and lived!?

シー(!?)
C: !?

シーの目の前にサスケの影
*Sasuke appears in front of C

九尾みたいな影がシーを掴む
*And a shadow that looks kinda like the Kyuubi envelops C

シー(こ…これは…幻術かこいつら仲間の攻撃を うまく陽動にあててきやがる!オレとしたことが…くそ!  体が動かない…)
C (thinking): “I…Is this…genjutsu…These guys sure know how to use their friends attacks as feints! What I can do right now is….dammit! My body won’t move…”

倒れるシー
*C collapses

左目を抑えるサスケ
*Sasuke holds his left eye

ダルイ、水月と戦いながら『シー!何寝てやがる!立てって!』
*Darui, as he fights with Suigetsu: “C! What are you lying around for! Get up!”

重吾『キャハハハ 殺した!殺してやったぜ!つぎは どいつだァ!!?』
Juugo: Haa haa ha I killed him! I killed him good! So who’s next!!?

カリン影から見てる(重吾の奴 意外と役に立つじゃねーか!よし!今なら感知されない 今のうちにダンゾウ を…)
*Karin, while still looking on from the shadows thinking: “Hey, Juugo actually managed to be useful! Now I won’t be found out. It’s time to search for Danzou while I still can…”

カリン(!! え!!?)
Karin (thinking): “!!Wha!!?

雷、重吾にラリアット!!
*Juugo gets hit by Raikage’s clothesline!!

ページ変わりナルト
*The scene changes to Naruto

ナルト木叩きながら『嘘だっ…!!そんなの でたらめだ』
*Naruto, banging against the wood bars: “That’s a lie…!! You’re full of it.

ヤマト『そんな まさか…』
Yamato: “That couldn’t be…”

トビ『サスケの事を話す上でイタチの事は避けて通れない』
Tobi: “If you’re talking about Sasuke then you can’t help but mention Itachi.”

カカシ『冗談はよせ…そんな話は(一族殺し)信じられない』
Kakashi: “Cut the jokes…I can’t very well believe your story (*about the murder of the Uchiha*)”

トビ『いや…嘘ではないそれがイタチの真実だ(一族殺し 命令は木の葉の上層)
奴はサスケのため木の葉の里のために死んだ』
Tobi: “Nope…it’s no lie. That’s the truth about Itachi (*The murder of the Uchiha was done under the orders of the higher ups in Konoha*). He died for Sasuke’s sake as well as for Konoha’s sake.”

カカシ『どういう事だ?それがもし事実だとして それをサスケが知っているなら
なぜサスケは”暁”に手を貸す!? あいつならイタチの意志を継ぎ木の葉へ帰って来るハズだ』
Kakashi: “How could that be? Even if that were the truth, if Sasuke knew about it then do you really think he would help Akatsuki!? He would have carried on Itachi’s will and returned to Konoha.”

トビ『フッ… サスケの師として友として お前らはサスケの本心を分かっているつもりでいたんだろうが…  とんだお門違いだ本物だ… 本物の復讐者だよ 彼は!』
Tobi: “Hmph…You guys, being Sasuke’s teachers and friends, thought you understood Sasuke’s true feelings…but you were seriously mistaken…He’s a real-deal avenger!

ナルト『お前がサスケを そんな風にしたのか!?』
Naruto: Did you make him that way!?

トビ『イヤ…違う…』
Tobi: “No…not me…”

ナルト『…!』
Naruto: “…!”

トビ『サスケ自身が そう選択したのさ』
Tobi: “Sasuke made the decision himself.”

ヤマト カカシ『…!』
Yamato, Kakashi: “…!”

ナルト『嘘だ!!!』
Naruto: “That’s a lie!!!”

トビ『オレも賭けだった…彼がイタチの意志を取るか…はたまた木の葉への復讐を取るのか
彼は復讐を選んだ…本心は こちら側(暁)の人間だったという事さサスケの今の目的… それはうちは一族… そしてイタチを追い込んだ 木の葉への復讐』
Tobi: “I had to bet on it myself…Whether he would choose to carry on Itachi’s will…or whether he would choose revenge on Konoha…he chose revenge…his true feelings were that of our side. Sasuke’s goal now…is revenge on the Konoha that persecuted Uchiha clan and Itachi.”

ナルト『何で… 何で あいつが…どうしてこんな事になっちまう…!!どうして復讐に向かっち まう…!?』
Naruto: Why…Why would he…why did it end up like this…!! Why would he turn to revenge…!?”

トビ『…仕方ないのさ…それが血に塗られた うちはの憎しみの運命遥か昔から永久に続いてきた呪いのような ものだ』
Tobi: “…It can’t be helped…That’s the blood soaked fate of the Uchiha’s hatred. It’s like a curse from long ago that continues to this day.”
ナルト『…憎しみの運命  …呪い…!?』
Naruto: “…Fate of their hatred…curse…!?”

トビ『そうだ…遥か昔 六道仙人と呼ばれる忍の祖から始まる憎しみの呪い』
Tobi: “Yes…yes the curse of hatred that began long ago with the one called RikudouSennin, ancestor of the ninja.

カカシ『六道仙人だと… そんなものはただの神話のハズだ輪廻眼は突然変異にすぎないし…』
Kakashi: “RikudouSennin…that’s just a myth. The Rinnegan is just a freak mutation…”

トビ『神話は事実になぞらえて語られる…かつて六道仙人H忍宗を説き 平和を導こうとしたが… 夢なかばに してその時が来てしまう  六道仙人は忍宗の力と意志を二人に子供に託すことにした
Tobi: “Even myths have some truth mixed in them…Back then the RikudouSennin theorized about the ninja way and sought out peace…but his time came while his dream was only half done…So he decided to leave the strength and the will of his ninja teachings to two children.”

兄は生まれながらに仙人の”眼”…チャクラの力と精神エネルギーを授かり平和には力が必要だと 悟った
Tobi: “The older brother at birth was left with the Sennin’s “eyes”—chakra power and spiritual energy…and came to realize that strength is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

弟は生まれながらに仙人の”肉体”…精神力と身体エネルギーを授かり平和には愛が必要だと悟っ た
Tobi: “The younger btorher at birth left with the Sennin’s “body”— willpower and physical energy… and came to realize that love is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

仙人は最後に死の床で…後継者を決めなければならなかった…しかし その決断が永劫続く憎しみの呪いを生ん でしまった』
Tobi: “When the Sennin was on his deathbed it came time to choose his successor…However, that decision would give birth to curse of hatred that continues to this day.”

ナルト『どういう事だ?』
Naruto: “What do you mean?”

トビ『仙人は力を求めた 兄ではなく…愛を求めた 弟こそ後継者にふさわしいと そちらを選んだ長男として 当然自分が後継者だと思い込んでいた兄は納得せず…憎しみのあまり弟に争いをしかけた
Tobi: “The Sennin, believing that the younger brother who sought love would be more suitable as his successor than the older brother who sought strength, chose the younger brother. As the oldest and believing that he would naturally be the one to succeed the Sennin, the older brother could not accept the decision and…in his hatred brought war against his younger brother.”

時がたち 血が薄れても二人の兄弟の子孫は争い続けた兄の子孫は後に うちは と呼ばれ
弟の子孫は後に 千手 と呼ばれるようになる
Tobi: “Time passed and as the bloodlines thinned the two brothers’ descendants continued their fighting. The older brother’s descendants came to be known as the Uchiha and the younger brother’s descendants the Senju.

この うちはマダラと初代火影 千手柱間との闘いも 運命だった
Tobi: “The fight between me, Uchiha Madara, and the First Hokage Senju Tobirama was also fate.”

お前(ナルト)と会うのはまだ二度目だが 千手の火の意志がお前の中に宿っているのが分かる
Tobi: “Even though this is only the second time I’ve met you (*talking to Naruto*), I can tell that you have the Senju’s will of fire in you.”

今もお前の中に初代火影を見ることができる死んでもなお あいつは生き続けている オレの憧れであり…ライ バルであり…オレの最も憎んだ男
Tobi: “Even now I can see the First Hokage in you. Even in death he lives on. My aspiration…my rival and the man I hated most.”

千住と うちは 火の意志と憎しみ
ナルトとサスケ…』
Tobi: “The Senju and the Uchiha…The will of fire and hatred…Naruto and Sasuke…”

壁にめり込んでる重吾
*Juugo is basically pressed into the wall

サスケ 後ろから雷に斬りかかる
*Sasuke tries to cut Raikage from behind

トビ『お前達二人は運命に選ばれた次の二人になるだろう』
Tobi: “You two are likely the next two to have been chosen by fate.”

サスケ斬りかかるが切れない
*Sasuke tries to cut but can’t cut Raikage

トビ『うちはは復讐を運命づけられた一族』
Tobi: “The Uchiha are a clan fated to seek revenge.”

サスケ即座に離れ印を結ぶ
*Sasuke instantly distances himself from Raikage and begins making handseals

トビ『サスケは うちはの憎しみを全て背負い…その憎しみの呪いを世界へぶつけるつもりだ』
Tobi: “Sasuke has taken all of the Uchiha’s anger on himself…and intends to crash that curse of hatred right into the world.”

サスケ、千鳥準備
*Sasuke prepares his Chidori

トビ『最も強い武器であり 友であり… 力である 憎しみ』
Tobi: “Hatred—his strongest weapon…his friend…and his strength.”

サスケ千鳥をライにぶつけにかかる
*Sasuke charges at Raikage with his Chidori

トビ『それが(憎しみ)サスケの忍道だ』
Tobi: “That (*Hatred*) is Sasuke’s ninja way.”

憎しみに憑かれた…サスケが挑む一騎打ち!!
*Possessed by hatred…Sasuke goes into his one-on-one fight!!

終わり。サーセイ★
End.

Summary of the talk between Naruto & Madara:

Madara tells them the truth about Itachi. They say that he is lying. Madara denies lying however, saying that if they're to talk about Sasuke, telling the truth about Itachi was unavoidable. He says that Sasuke is a true avenger. Naruto accuses Madara of being the one who made him that. Madara denies this, saying that it was Sasuke's own choice. He doesn't deny though, that it was a gamble of his own whether Sasuke would follow Itachi's will or not. He says what Sasuke's target is what Itachi desired, what the Uchiha clan desired - revenge on Konoha. Naruto asks why Sasuke would be so bent on revenge. Madara says that it can't be helped, as hatred is the Uchiha clan's destiny. They're cursed from since long before to walk a path of hatred. Naruto asks what he means by "cursed".

Madara says that it goes back since the time of the Six Path Hermit - that was when it all started. Kakashi says that the Sixth Path Hermit is just a fairy tale. Madara says that it's true though. He says that the Hermit sought to guide the world to peace and for that purpose gave his powers to his two children. The elder brother got the power of the "eye", and the power of chakra and the energy of the mind as well as the belief that power was needed to pacify the world. The younger brother got the power of the "body", the strenght of mind and the enrgy of the body as wella s the belief that love was needed to archieve peace. After that, the Hermit died and the true successor wasn't determited. But from that moment and on the curse of hatred had been created.

Naruto asks what he means by that. Madara says that the youngest son saw himself as the most fitting as the successor, while the older brother saw himself as the natural successor and from that moment and on they were enver quite able to reach an agreement and their battle of hatred started. The older brother's lineage became known as "Uchiha", whereas the younger brother's lineage bacame known as "Senju". He says that the conflict between him and Senju was fate. He also tells naruto that even though this is only the second time he has meet him, he can see that Senju's Will of Fire resides within him. In Naruto, he sees the First Hokage. He says that event though he's dead, he's still alive in a sense. He says that he admired Senju, was his rival, but also hated him the most. Senju and Uchiha, The Will of Fire and Hatred, Naruto and Sauke.
The fight gets more interesting and we get more destiny crap.

^I just have one question about what you posted in the spoilers.

Here is the qoute that I found odd:

"Kakashi says that the Sixth Path Hermit is just a fairy tale"

Why would kakashi say that the hermit is a myth when he fought a possible descendant of that hermit which was nagato? Also him saying that the rinnegan is a freak mutation doesn't make sense for the fact that the sharingan and byakugan derived from it.

TsukiMirage
2nd September 2009, 11:09 PM
Here is the qoute that I found odd:

"Kakashi says that the Sixth Path Hermit is just a fairy tale"

Why would kakashi say that the hermit is a myth when he fought a possible descendant of that hermit which was nagato? Also him saying that the rinnegan is a freak mutation doesn't make sense for the fact that the sharingan and byakugan derived from it. Quite frankly, I would say bad storytelling, But an actual answer would be that Kakashi could just be believing that Nagato had a random mutation. Also, Only the Sharingan is say to have come from it. There's no sign of the Byakugan anywhere.

Dragon Houou
2nd September 2009, 11:20 PM
Also, Only the Sharingan is say to have come from it. There's no sign of the Byakugan anywhere.

Oh I see, I guess that I was wrong. I always assumed that the byakugan came from it too because it was said some where in the manga that all techniques were created or came from the sennin, guess "certain" eye techniques aren't entitled to this then. Also this kind of disproves the theory that the sharingan came from the byakugan because of what was stated in your translations I guess.

HoennMaster
3rd September 2009, 7:17 AM
Sounds interesting, it's fun seeing Sasuke and his team struggle.

SharpedoX
3rd September 2009, 2:15 PM
No sign of any spoilers yet. On 2chan, The guy who normally does them is on vacation or something, So we might not get any this week.

Thanks, TsukiMirage :)

One thing I don't get: Madara said Akatsuki needed a 4th "pawn" to link to Gedo Mazo (in order to seal the tailed beasts) and set his eyes on Sasuke. But why couldn't Akatsuki allow new members or something if they can barely control him?

Rashdan
4th September 2009, 5:54 AM
Perhaps they don't have any new potentials, and Sasuke is a fairly accomplished and strong ninja, rivaling and surpassing Itachi. Who else would be a better replacement for Itachi.

Interesting to hear that Naruto is descended from the Senju clan, whether that's literal or just because he follows those ideals.

HoennMaster
4th September 2009, 10:16 AM
My guess is that the Akatsuki has high standards for replacing members. Madara was the creator, so quickly adding "Tobi" in was not a problem.

That attack Jugo uses point blank on Raikage is cool.

I was disappointed though. The battle starts getting good and then more Madara talk, and it was stuff we already knew. What a letdown.

uber gon
4th September 2009, 6:47 PM
So apparently the First Hokage and Madara were distant cousings. And apparently Naruto is similar to the 1st. Wonder if Naruto's second nature will be Earth?.

Dragon Houou
4th September 2009, 7:27 PM
I don't think that naruto is a descendant of the senju clan. I think that what madara was trying to say is that naruto carries the will of the senju which is why he resembles(not literally) hashirama. Also, I agree uber gon. I think that the senju and uchiha are distant (familial) relatives because of them having the same "descender."

uber gon
4th September 2009, 7:56 PM
I don't think that naruto is a descendant of the senju clan. I think that what madara was trying to say is that naruto carries the will of the senju which is why he resembles(not literally) hashirama. Also, I agree uber gon. I think that the senju and uchiha are distant (familial) relatives because of them having the same "descender."

Hopefully Sasuke does not get the ability to make trees like Senju. He's already "broken" as it is.

Kamex
4th September 2009, 11:03 PM
I think that the senju and uchiha are distant (familial) relatives because of them having the same "descender."
But they never said that the Rikudo Sage was the two boys' father. In fact, I honestly wasn't sure if Madara was being literal when he called the two "brothers", just like he (probably) wasn't referring to a blood relationship when he called Naruto a descendant of the Senju.

But then again, a lot of what Madara said was somewhat subjective (we're not even sure yet if he's lied about anything since his inception in the story). I want to know Madara's true motive.

Anyway, the battle's pretty cool. Raikage looks awesome in just about every pose he's in, and Jugo's attack was also nice to watch. Even though it didn't really work. I can't wait for Sasuke vs. Raikage; a lightning battle.

Blaziryu
4th September 2009, 11:11 PM

Agree. I also think that when Naruto & Sasuke fight each other again, it's going to be more destructed than Madara & Hashirama's battle which would created a new V.O.T.E that more bigger.

Dragon Houou
4th September 2009, 11:12 PM
Hopefully Sasuke does not get the ability to make trees like Senju. He's already "broken" as it is.

Lol, that would be hilarious. He would be completely "broken" if that happened.

Oh, right. Just one thing I want to know. Is the mokuton kekkei genkai the counter to the sharigan? Because in the past world when the senjuu and uchiha would fight, they were always equal in terms of strength.

Atoyont
4th September 2009, 11:20 PM
The only experiences we've had with Wood Release are
1. The "Resurrected" Hashirama who used one or two techniques on the Third; the only thing we've seen from that is that some techniques can suck chakra.
2. Yamato's abilities, and he's stated that his power is far from the Shodaime's.

So I doubt it, but it seems quite versatile...

rennir
5th September 2009, 12:01 AM
Agree. I also think that when Naruto & Sasuke fight each other again, it's going to be more destructed than Madara & Hashirama's battle which would created a new V.O.T.E that more bigger.

haha after reading the latest chapter, this is the only thing im looking forward to now. pretty sure that the battle will be EPIC. but you cant rush the manga...sigh

TsukiMirage
5th September 2009, 12:04 AM
A tiresome chapter. The whole destined thing is really being forced and the fight was shorter then I liked, But Team Taka really shined during the fight.

HoennMaster
5th September 2009, 2:38 AM
Well, Jugo did anyway.

Dragon Houou
5th September 2009, 8:30 PM
But they never said that the Rikudo Sage was the two boys' father. In fact, I honestly wasn't sure if Madara was being literal when he called the two "brothers", just like he (probably) wasn't referring to a blood relationship when he called Naruto a descendant of the Senju.

Can't argue with that but the word Successor is also related to many words such as Progeny which means, A person that derives from another or simply an offspring or a descendant. But I some-what agree that we can't be too sure if they were related to Rikudou sennin. One thing though that you have to realize is that they must have been important or special in order for the sennin to grant them his powers, because I don't see the sennin just trusting anybody with his "will."

But then again, a lot of what Madara said was somewhat subjective (we're not even sure yet if he's lied about anything since his inception in the story). I want to know Madara's true motive.

True, they were subjective and we have no idea whether they were real or if it was exactly what took place because he is telling it from his point-of-view. But we could see that some of the things he spoke of were correct and wasn't false(ex. itachi, danzou).

uber gon
6th September 2009, 1:44 AM
Wonder if whatever Itachi gave Naruto will awaken after talking to Madara?

Shadow Lucario
6th September 2009, 2:03 AM
I really hope that Naruto will finally understand that the Sasuke he knows is long gone.

Now we know three people have had the Rinnegan. Maybe Nagato is a decendant of the elder one.

deathseer
6th September 2009, 2:03 AM
Ok.....Last chapter was totally lame.

The whole destined thing has been so overused in manga's and anime's so much that its not even funny. Was hoping Kishimoto wouldn't take that cop out, but I was wrong. Could have came up with something better

Chimchar15
6th September 2009, 2:28 AM
The point is Naruto is supposed to be the one who breaks the "hatred", you know that thing we learned about through that whole talk with Nagato. Sasuke is continuing the hatred thing. So Naruto needs to defeat Sasuke to get to closer to achieving this goal.

deathseer
6th September 2009, 2:50 AM
But still, the whole destiny thing was uneeded. We have seen that so many times. Honestly, I have no idea where Kishimoto is going. But I can tell Naruto and Sasuke will battle it out

TsukiMirage
6th September 2009, 6:06 AM
Quite frankly, Sasuke has every right to be angry. Sure he's going about his revenge in a weird way, But it's not as if the act of killing is causing the trouble. The so-called trouble is that he decided he didn't want to stay in Konoha and now their after him, Which is perfectly alright. The problem is that Naruto doesn't understand the world around him. He continue to exist in a childish wonderland and make excuses for a person who doesn't want those excuses. Naruto needs a reality check soon, And this revelation doesn't seem like it's gonna help with that.

Lorde
6th September 2009, 11:41 AM
The point is Naruto is supposed to be the one who breaks the "hatred", you know that thing we learned about through that whole talk with Nagato. Sasuke is continuing the hatred thing. So Naruto needs to defeat Sasuke to get to closer to achieving this goal.

Hmm, I do not see why another fight would help break the chain of hatred.

If anything, wouldn't another fight increase the hatred?

Shadow Eeveelution
7th September 2009, 4:43 AM

..Yes..like when Madara battle the 1st hokage...it only doubles the hatred

Rashdan
8th September 2009, 3:28 AM
..Yes..like when Madara battle the 1st hokage...it only doubles the hatred
I think it doubled because Madara lived to continue his master plans. If Sasuke dies, the hatred ends (hopefully Madara dying along the way).

Flash_Step
8th September 2009, 3:36 AM
I think it doubled because Madara lived to continue his master plans. If Sasuke dies, the hatred ends (hopefully Madara dying along the way).

im gonna say that naruto might have a chance to reason or convince saskue that wat he's doing is wrong and that he should jus accept his hatred and possible put it to the side. After all...this is all of madara fault.

TsukiMirage
8th September 2009, 4:03 AM
According to Kishi, It's no ones fault. Madara and Sasuke are merely puppets to the hatred of their ancestors.

Flash_Step
8th September 2009, 4:16 AM
According to Kishi, It's no ones fault. Madara and Sasuke are merely puppets to the hatred of their ancestors.

i agree but that chain can be broken

TsukiMirage
8th September 2009, 6:20 AM
i agree but that chain can be broken Possibly, But then it really wouldn't be destined.

Flash_Step
8th September 2009, 7:30 AM
Meh true...but i wander if Naruto can do it..you know break the chain??

TsukiMirage
8th September 2009, 3:26 PM
No doubt that Naruto and Sasuke will fight. The question is that will Naruto have to kill Sasuke to rid the world of the "hatred".

Chp 463 Spoiler
Source: onemanga / www.edgarluvitug.com
Credits: Suijetsu

The shidori breaks the erodou( the belt that the raikage wears) and the rest of the shidori penetrates the belly of the raikage(it does not seem to be a deep cut)

Raikage: To wound me?! you have the same jutsu then Kakashi!!!
The raikage takes Sasuke and turns him over and says to him that this is the end, he will fall victim to the "raiga bomb!!"

Sasuke falls to the ground but seems like he was protected by susanoo's bones. (looks like Itashi gave him more then he expected)

Sasuke seems to think for the first time about his retreat...
His eyes are in MS

There's a weird part where the raikage seems to be giving Sasuke some chakra so they can continue the fight?!?( not sure what this meant)

Karin: What is this chakra?! its the chakra of a Bijuu?!( again not sure about that comment)
Scene changes to Naruto,

Madara: I wonder if you are gonna try to change Sasuke's mind like you did for Nagato...
Kakashi: Why did you capture all those bijuu's? and what is the link in between the bijuu's and the curse of hatred of the uchiha?!
Madara: I just want them all in the end, that's it!
Madara" It was fun talking to all of you, now if you would excuse me...
Madara vanishes from the scene with the help of his time space jutsu.

The scene cuts to Sasuke again
Sasuke uses amaterasu and thanks to the jutsu, he his able to get out of the Raikages assaults.
the fight continues
Darui: The raikage is using is left arm!!
the raikage is about to end the fight, sasuke is down for the count and the chapter ends with the raikage in the air and preparing his finishing move

Nothing too important, but here it is:

It seems the Raikage is a Nin-Tai Jutsu Pro.
Also, Shi had said something: "He can manipulate the black flames as far as that? (clad in an armour shape) Is his ability greater than Itachi!?

Hmm~ Will he pass away by the judged death sentence... Onto One-Piece... If this is going where I think it is, I'm actually gonna have to break something.

uber gon
8th September 2009, 7:04 PM
Great now Sasuke apparently has Susanoo. He officially is "broken".:@

HoennMaster
8th September 2009, 8:36 PM
Good job Itachi...you want to protect Sasuke and Konoha, and now he is going to become a borderline monster. Sadly, I think we all know what will happen next week. Raikage's attack will miss blah blag.

uber gon
8th September 2009, 10:50 PM
Good job Itachi...you want to protect Sasuke and Konoha, and now he is going to become a borderline monster. Sadly, I think we all know what will happen next week. Raikage's attack will miss blah blag.

Well you can't have everything go your own way everytime.

Cyan
8th September 2009, 11:50 PM
Great now Sasuke apparently has Susanoo. He officially is "broken".:@

The moment he got MS, he was officially broken (Chidori, Lions, and now the nightmare fuel eyes? Come on)

So Riakage is actually a pretty pimp fighter. Much better that Killer Fiddy

Shadow Lucario
9th September 2009, 1:23 AM
Have those been confirmed? Just because Sasuke gets a technique doesn't mean he is, as you say, broken. If that was the case then Naruto should have been labeled broken a long time ago. He learned three A Rank techniques, one of them in a couple hours.

BluUmbreon
9th September 2009, 2:00 AM
Ok, this is what I think is going to happen in the end for all you "will naruto change sasuke?". Sasuke finds out madara is using him or something and attacks him. A flashy battle happens, but sasuke gets hurt and loses, then naruto comes up and sees sasuke all beat up and the two have some kind of touching moment. Naruto gets like really mad at madara and totally goes beserk and kicks madaras *** with sage and fox jutsu combo. After the battle its happily ever after...

tell me what you think, remember im predicting this.

Lorde
9th September 2009, 2:07 AM
Why would Susanoo appear just so it could protect Sasuke?

I thought Susanoo could only be used after Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were used, or is that even confirmed?

Shadow Lucario
9th September 2009, 3:44 AM
Why would Susanoo appear just so it could protect Sasuke?

I thought Susanoo could only be used after Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were used, or is that even confirmed?

Sasuke said like ten or so chapters back that he wanted to try something out. Susanoo cannot just show up. You have to activate it just like Amaterasu and Tsukoyomi.

That was never said.

TsukiMirage
9th September 2009, 4:02 AM
To make some things clear: Karin is referring to the Raikage when she mentions the Bijuu chakra, Hopefully just implying he has a lot like Kisame and Sasuke can only form a partial Susanoo.

HoennMaster
9th September 2009, 6:47 AM
Well this chapter makes one thing clear, no matter how much people say Sasuke is too focused upon, it seems Itachi is really the one focused on.

Or maybe Karin is saying it is similar to Killer Bee's chakra? I guess we will have to wait.

Speaking of Sasuke being "broken", is there a reason we keep putting it in quotations?

Have those been confirmed?

It says at the top of the post :)

TsukiMirage
9th September 2009, 7:13 AM
As long as he's not some long lost Jinchuuriki, I don't care.

Shadow Lucario
9th September 2009, 7:31 AM

Well it's been said lots of times that there are and always have been only nine Jinchuuriki so I don't think it will happen

HoennMaster
10th September 2009, 8:57 PM
Like I said, he probably means a chakra similar tot he 8-Tails.

uber gon
10th September 2009, 10:27 PM
The moment he got MS, he was officially broken (Chidori, Lions, and now the nightmare fuel eyes? Come on)

Frankly his MS makes me think of an atom. God I how Sasuke doesn't become some atomic bomb or something.

Kamex
11th September 2009, 12:09 AM
That would be ridiculous.

Frankly his MS makes me think of an atom. God I how Sasuke doesn't become some atomic bomb or something.
I would have imagined him being able to use a jutsu akin to Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan power of exploding things in sight. Or whatever it was.

BTW, in case anyone's interested, it looks like Shippuden's dub has finally found a home on television (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-10/disney-xd-to-add-naruto-shippuden-in-u.s).

Chimchar15
11th September 2009, 1:05 AM

Sasuke is going to fight Naruto even if Naruto won't want to but Naruto won't kill him and try to make Sasuke see that his way of revenge is wrong.

Shadow Lucario
11th September 2009, 2:13 AM
BTW, in case anyone's interested, it looks like Shippuden's dub has finally found a home on television (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-10/disney-xd-to-add-naruto-shippuden-in-u.s).

Hooray for more editing more things out. What are they going to do about Deidara? He's a terroist and he's going to be on a kids channel. I know how American dubbing it and I don't think they would want a terroist character on a kids channel

bigpop618
11th September 2009, 3:40 AM
So I am about as confused about last week's chapter as ever. Maybe I read to much into it. But it almost sounded like Tobi/Madara said that Naruto had Senju all over him or something of that nature...What I am confused about is was that supposed to imply something else or am I thinking too much into it?

TsukiMirage
11th September 2009, 3:58 AM
So I am about as confused about last week's chapter as ever. Maybe I read to much into it. But it almost sounded like Tobi/Madara said that Naruto had Senju all over him or something of that nature...What I am confused about is was that supposed to imply something else or am I thinking too much into it? Madara is implying that Naruto's and Sasuke's rivalry was fated to happen.

bigpop618
11th September 2009, 4:07 AM
I'm reading too much into it.

^ That wasn't implied...We were told that rather bluntly.

I thought what he implied was Naruto was somehow related to the first Hokage. Next time I will get more sleep when I read a chapter.

Shadow Lucario
11th September 2009, 5:27 AM
Just read the chapter and I must say I underestimated the Raikage. He is one strong ninja.

HoennMaster
11th September 2009, 6:40 AM
Strong? He's amazing. Sasuke is in for one hell of a struggle. I'm surprised he risked his own arm just to try and kill Sasuke.

Kamex
11th September 2009, 11:30 AM
I wonder what Madara meant by "becoming complete".

Anyway, it's cool to see Raikage have power AND speed. I wonder how the battle will end.

TsukiMirage
11th September 2009, 2:30 PM
Strong? He's amazing. Sasuke is in for one hell of a struggle. I'm surprised he risked his own arm just to try and kill Sasuke. The Raikage is being driven by pure rage. What's one arm to avenging his little brother. This chapter seems to show that it's most likely that all the MS techniques are the same three.

HoennMaster
11th September 2009, 4:44 PM
I was right, Karin just meant Raikage has power like a tailed beast.

And I knew Madara could easily leave if he wanted. I'm glad their talk is over for now. I want to see them talk more, but after Raikage kicks Sasuke's ***.

This chapter seems to show that it's most likely that all the MS techniques are the same three.

Mind clarifying? I don't really get what you mean....

I wonder what Madara meant by "becoming complete".

Well, he teleports everywhere, maybe he is like a ghost?

uber gon
11th September 2009, 6:37 PM
Well, he teleports everywhere, maybe he is like a ghost?

Maybe it has something to do with his other eye. I think that teleportation is just an ability.

wolvie616
12th September 2009, 6:43 AM
becoming complete........maybe its a voldemort situation, and he needs the beast to come back to his full power?

TsukiMirage
12th September 2009, 8:08 AM
Mind clarifying? I don't really get what you mean.... Around the time that Sasuke got MS, There was a lot of arguments as to whether he would have the same techniques as Itachi or three brand new ones. Since Itachi only gave Sasuke a special Amaterasu to active at the sight of Madara and the fact that Sasuke has been show using his MS to use the three techniques, This points to those three being standard to the MS regardless of the user.

Shadow Lucario
12th September 2009, 8:51 AM
Around the time that Sasuke got MS, There was a lot of arguments as to whether he would have the same techniques as Itachi or three brand new ones. Since Itachi only gave Sasuke a special Amaterasu to active at the sight of Madara and the fact that Sasuke has been show using his MS to use the three techniques, This points to those three being standard to the MS regardless of the user.

This can't be true for all as Kakashi hasn't used any and has shown a completely different technique. I think only those with the blood of an Uchiha can use those techniques

TsukiMirage
12th September 2009, 9:48 AM
This can't be true for all as Kakashi hasn't used any and has shown a completely different technique. I think only those with the blood of an Uchiha can use those techniques The thing is the theory only concerns actual Uchihas. It wouldn't apply to Kakashi, Seeing as his Sharingan belong to another person.

Shadow Lucario
12th September 2009, 10:03 AM
The thing is the theory only concerns actual Uchihas. It wouldn't apply to Kakashi, Seeing as his Sharingan belong to another person.

But once it was given to Kakashi it became his own. It didn't start at the Mangekyou Sharingan, nor was it fully evolved. Kakashi has to be involved because he got the Mangekyou Sharingan on his own just like Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke.

Kamex
12th September 2009, 10:31 AM
The thing is the theory only concerns actual Uchihas. It wouldn't apply to Kakashi, Seeing as his Sharingan belong to another person.
Don't you mean it wouldn't apply to Kakashi because he developed his own MS, and he's not an Uchiha? If you say it's because his sharingan belonged to Obito, then you're contradicting yourself.

Lorde
12th September 2009, 10:37 AM
If only Uchiha can use Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo, then we can assume that a MS activated in a non-Uchiha gives birth to totally new jutsu.

How very interesting. I'd like to see what else Kakashi's MS can do.

Blaziryu
12th September 2009, 3:23 PM
So...Naruto & Sasuke's rematch is really one of those fated battles, huh! I'm not surprise. So I guess Sasuke is destined to be a loser like Madara, & the loser before, & etc. Of course, Sasuke has to survive his current fight against Raikage for this to happen. Sasuke's probably to use Tsukiyomi on Raikage in the next chapter causing the Raikage to just drop from the air w/o Sasuke getting hit.

Rashdan
12th September 2009, 11:19 PM
So...Naruto & Sasuke's rematch is really one of those fated battles, huh! I'm not surprise. So I guess Sasuke is destined to be a loser like Madara, & the loser before, & etc. Of course, Sasuke has to survive his current fight against Raikage for this to happen. Sasuke's probably to use Tsukiyomi on Raikage in the next chapter causing the Raikage to just drop from the air w/o Sasuke getting hit.

Think he might have already tried Tsukiyomi with no effect; or that might have been just some regular Genjutsu, which didn't work either.

Shadow Eeveelution
13th September 2009, 12:53 AM
Think he might have already tried Tsukiyomi with no effect; or that might have been just some regular Genjutsu, which didn't work either.

Or Naruto might rush to the place and interupt the battle..

TsukiMirage
13th September 2009, 3:35 AM
So...Naruto & Sasuke's rematch is really one of those fated battles, huh! I'm not surprise. So I guess Sasuke is destined to be a loser like Madara, & the loser before, & etc. Of course, Sasuke has to survive his current fight against Raikage for this to happen. Sasuke's probably to use Tsukiyomi on Raikage in the next chapter causing the Raikage to just drop from the air w/o Sasuke getting hit. I wouldn't say Sasuke would lose. From what we know, Madara only lose once to the First. To stop the cycle, Naruto would have to change Sasuke's mind, Otherwise the cycle will continue. Unless Naruto grows a pair and finally tries to kill Sasuke. As for the current fight, Sasuke could also use Susanoo and Amaterasu again. The Raikage put himself in a bad position. He can't dodge or use Shunshin in midair, Leaving himself open to Sasuke's non-lightning techniques.

HoennMaster
13th September 2009, 6:38 AM
Around the time that Sasuke got MS, There was a lot of arguments as to whether he would have the same techniques as Itachi or three brand new ones. Since Itachi only gave Sasuke a special Amaterasu to active at the sight of Madara and the fact that Sasuke has been show using his MS to use the three techniques, This points to those three being standard to the MS regardless of the user.

Thanks for that.

Seeing Kakashi use more MS techniques would be cool, but at the same time I don't want him to over use them again and die...again.

TsukiMirage
14th September 2009, 4:05 PM
... There is a confirmed spoiler out. I don't think it's real but it has been confirmed. If it is real, Then I don't know what to say.

Credits: Sho
Source: NF
んじゃやっぱりギロチンドロップから
Nja- As I thought, it's starts from the Guillotine Drop

サスケも抵抗しようと天照を自分の前に移動させる
Sasuke moves the Amaterasu in front of him to oppose the attack

その時 砂が雷影の攻撃を防ぎ吹き飛ばす
That's when sand rushes in to defend, and blow off the Raikage's attack

雷影 風影貴様場合によっては容赦はせんぞ!!
Raikage: "Kazekage, you'd better have a good reason for me to forgive this!"

ガアラ あんたにこれ以上怪我をされても困るからな
Gaara: "Well, you'd be in some deep **** if you got yourself hurt anymore than you are now"

雷影自分の腕を切り落とし シーに治療させる
Raikage cuts off his own arm; C cures him

サスケとガアラとの会話
Sasuke and Gaara have a conversation

今もお前は昔と同じ目をしている~まだ遅くはないこっちに戻って来い~
"Now you have the same eyes as I once did in the past"~It's still not too late, come back with us"~

戻ったとしても俺に何がある~?俺は気づけたがお前にも小さい光がみえるだろ~
"Even if I returned back, what would I have~?" "I've grown aware of it, but you should be able to see that small light as well"

俺はもうそんな光を見る眼は閉じたあるのは闇のみだ~
"My eyes have already been closed to the light; what's left is only darkness"

テマリ もうよせ~そいつは時期に国際手配になるそうしたらもう戻れる場所なんてないんだ~私 情をはさむな !お前は風影だろう!!
Temari: "Stop it already~That guy is to be internationally wanted, and once that happens, there won't be any place for him left to go to~ Don't let your personal feelings interfere! You are the Kazekage!"

ガアラの左眼から涙が流れる  分かっている!! とヒョウタンからすべての砂を出す
Tears fall from Gaara's left eye "I understand!" He releases all his sand from his gourd

混乱に乗じついにカリンが火影の場所を突き止める
Taking advantage of the chaos, Karin locates the Hokage's location

場面は会議室へ
Scene change to meeting room

居場所がばれたのでダンゾウは混乱になったら外に出るぞ とヒソヒソ 青が大人しくしていろと 一括
Since the meeting room was exposed, Danzou whispers: "Let's get out of here if it turns into mayhem"; To sum up what Ao says is something like: "You'll be quiet"

場面は戻り デイダラ妹 すごい!!
Scene returns to Deidara's sister ****ans note: nja's comment]: "Awesome!"

すべての天照を砂でガードするガアラ サスケ「さすが絶対防御だな俺の炎遁をここまで防ぐとは な」
Gaara guards against all of the Amaterasu with his sand. Sasuke: "Your absolute defense lives up to itself. Who would've thought you could defend against my Katon* ****ans note: nja used the wrong "fire" kanji here*] to this extent..."

ダルイが 加勢します私が最初に術を放つので一斉に皆さんも 風3人 おk!!
Darui: "We'll assist. Since I've been firing off jutsu since the beginning, now all of us and the three Sand shinobi can as well!"

攻撃があたる瞬間にサスケのスサノオがついに現れる (真っ黒なスサノオ)
The moment their attacks hit, Sasuke's Susano'o finally appears (a pitch black Susano'o)

カリン 以前のサスケじゃもうない 冷たすぎる><
Karin: "Sasuke from before is now completely gone. So cold" >.<

サスケ ガアラこれが俺の絶対防御だ!!
    両眼の万華鏡を開眼したときに得られる 第三のチート能力 スサノオだ!!
Sasuke: "Gaara, this is my absolute defense! When I activated the Mangekyou in both of my eyes, I was able to attain the third cheat ability, Susano'o!"

で完です
The end

サスケのスサノオは まだイタチの様に完全じゃないっぽい
Sasuke's Susano'o still isn't complete as Itachi's was

ただの骨人形  頭蓋骨もあり骨が黒色です
Another bone figure. There's a skull and the bones are black in color

まとってるオーラうす灰色っぽいオーラをまとってましたね
Around it is a pale grey type of aura that adorns [Susano'o]

(オーラの色は正直微妙ですが暗い色です)
(To be honest, the color of the aura is pretty hard to explain but it's dark in color)

ちなみに 最初に天照を食らった侍は カンクロウに宙に浮かされ
By the way, around the beginning Kankurou floats the Samurai who ate the Amaterasu

テマリのかまいたちで身包み剥がされてボロボロになりますが
and has Temari strip him using Kamaitachi

生きていますw
He gets messed up but he lives lol

サスケは両目見開いて余裕でしゃべれてたから元気っぽいですね
After Sasuke opens his eyes, and since he was talking calmly, he seems in pretty good shape

ただジュウゴは 試したかったのはこれの事か・・・ と呪い状態から人になっていて
But Juugo: "Was..this what I wanted to test...?" from the cursed seal he turns human

危ない状態でしたね
Seems like it was a dangerous state

雷影は  シーまだか!? 
Raikage: "C, I'm still waiting!"

シー   もうすぐです 
C: "Almost there"

雷影   腕が回復しだいサスケに攻撃するぞ!!
Raikage: "I'll need my arm restored to attack Sasuke!"

ってバリバリ元気でしたw
He says it pretty gung-ho so he's in good health lol

血が止まり次第って事じゃないですかね
I wouldn't say it's due to him stopping the bleeding

腕は切り落とした後も燃えてましたから・・・
since after he cuts off his arm, it's burnt to ash...

サスケはまあかっこよくかかれてたと思います
I thought Sasuke came off pretty cool

黒ツチは残念ながらひとコマ一言ですw
Too bad Kurotsuchi had a one-word panel lol

テマリはシー・ダルイよりか出てたかな
Wonder why Temari was out more than C or Darui

サスケは見開いてるときは血は出てなかったような・・・
It seemed that when Sasuke opened his eyes, blood didn't come out

流した血の後位だったと思います
I think it's at the level after crying blood

HoennMaster
15th September 2009, 8:02 PM
Cool, Gaara vs. Sasuke part two. I'm excited. Danzo is going to try and escape...figures.

uber gon
16th September 2009, 1:59 AM
So now we get an "evil" Susanoo? I guess that's sorta neat.

Lorde
16th September 2009, 5:54 AM
So now we get an "evil" Susanoo? I guess that's sorta neat.

I always thought Susanoo was a good spirit. I guess the version Itachi used was it's original form. Now Sasuke's hate has tainted Susanoo.

Sasuke-kun keeps getting stronger.....another power-up it seems.

HoennMaster
16th September 2009, 7:01 AM
Something tells me his fight with Naruto is just going o be one big WTF battle.

TsukiMirage
16th September 2009, 7:52 AM
Cool, Gaara vs. Sasuke part two. I'm excited. Danzo is going to try and escape...figures. I doubt Danzo is just running away. No point in him running with his secret out. He's probably going to see what's happening with Sasuke.

Soruce: NF
Credit: Shounensuki

Along with his hatred... Sasuke sets like the sun...!?

464: The power of darkness...!!

Sasuke collapses
He holds his left eye

Raikage: "Guillotine Drop!!" (義雷沈怒雷斧, "Righteous Lightning Sinking Anger Lightning Ax"; a kick)

From around the collapsed Sasuke's surroundings, fire-covored bones appear
Sasuke: "Flame Release: Kagutsuchi" (炎遁・加具土命, Enton: Kagutsuchi; Kagutsuchi is a God of Fire in Shinto and the one who brought death into the world by burning his mother Izanami to death as she gave birth to him)
It seems the Raikage's kick is stopped~~
C: (That guy's still...)
Karin: (Sasuke~!!) She's sensing chakra?
The Raikage's kick is~~~ stopped by sand
Sasuke: "!!"
Raikage: (Sand!!)
Sasuke: "This is...!!"
Samurai: "!"
C: "!"

Gaara is standing there
Sasuke stands up: "Sabaku no Gaara..."
Temari uses her fan: "Sickle Weasel Technique!!" (鎌イタチの術, Kamaitachi no Jutsu)
Kankurou picks up the [burning] samurai like a puppet and removes the black flames (underneath the samurai armour is an ordinary person.)
Kankurou: "These are inextinguishable flames, is this the Amaterasu...?"
Gaara: "Samurai, step back. This problem belongs to the shinobi world. You samurai need not become victims."
Samurai, holding the burned samurai: "Ex... excuse us Kazekage-dono..."

Despite still being stuck [to a wall] by a sword, Suigetsu is watching
"...What's happening?"

Raikage: "Why this intrusion Kazekage!? I may forgive you, depending on your answer!!"
Gaara: "If you used that technique like this, your body would become injured by the black flames. Besides, I would like to talk to Uchiha Sasuke"
Raikage: "Hmpf!"
Using his right hand, the Raikage cuts off his left hand. His left hand keeps burning.
Darui: "Bo-boss!!"
Raikage: "C, hurry up and stop the bleeding! As soon as you're done, I'm going after Sasuke again!!"
C: "Yes sir"
C treats the Raikage's arm (He was able to touch the Raikage-sama while clad in the Raiton Armour... He took two big moves, yet he still lives... His left eye has Amaterasu... and it seems there's no doubt his right eye has the power to transform the shape of the Amaterasu's black flames... Perhaps Bee really has caught by Sasuke... The Shinobi World... could it be there is more in store for it...?)

Gaara: "Your eyes are the same as before..."
Sasuke, still with his left closed, remembers a conversation with the old Gaara
Old Gaara: (I expected you to say that... You have the same eyes as mine... Eyes filled with intent to kill and power-seeking hatred... The same as I... Eyes that are aching to kill the people that drove you into the hell called loneliness)

Sasuke: "..."
Gaara: "...Even if revenge is what you live for, I feel it won't resolve anything. There is still time for you... In the world of a person obsessed with hatred... there is no refuge... There won't be a place to come home to"
Sasuke: "If I did return home... what would be there [for me]?"
Kankurou: "Gaara... stop this... Didn't even Naruto fail at persuading him? That guy's now nothing more than an Akatsuki, a criminal... He's different from you"
Temari: "Besides, people who were hurt by the Akatsuki... people like the Raikage won't be silent. From the point he attacked the meeting of the Five Kage, he became internationally wanted... There is no future for this guy"
Gaara: "...Sasuke, you are similar to me... A person who walks in the darkness of the world... That's why even just a tiny glimmer of hope should get though to you... In the past... as well as now..."
Sasuke: "I closed my eyes long ago... For my goals, I have to be in darkness"
Kankurou: "Don't let your personal feelings blind you... You're the Kazekage"
Temari: "Gaara"
Sand comes out of Gaara's gourd
One tear flows from Gaara's eye "Yes... I understand!"
Kankurou, Temari, and Gaara prepare for battle
Bones surround Sasuke's body
A picture of the place of the meeting

Karin: (I found it! Danzou's there too! I have to tell Sasuke immediately! But... near him is nothing but powerful chakra)

Fuu: "!" (As I thought, there's a sensing type)
Fuu whispers in Danzou's ear: "It seems there's a sensing type among the enemy. It's possible they could come here sooner or later. What should we do?"
Danzou: "It's all right as it is... If those guys come here, we'll take advantage of the chaos and go somewhere else"

Ao: "Stop that sneaky conversation! Too bad, but I'm a sensing type too. I also know this place has been found by the enemy. However, by no means will you guys make a move. We'll deal with the enemy"
Tsuchikage: (It looks like this conversation turned rather interesting)

From the shadow of a pillar, Kurotsuchi is watching Sasuke's fight (A-awesome...)
Gaara fights while protecting Kankurou and Temari with sand
Sasuke: "So you can guard against the Enton all this way. Your absolute defence is in good shape"

Raikage: "Done yet C?"
C: "Just a little more!"

Darui: "Let's combine our forces Sand-group" "I'll take the first shot! You go on and keep showering him [with attacks] please!"

Sand is floating in the air

Darui: "Storm Release: Laser Circus!!"
Temari: "Scythe Weasel!!"
Kankurou: "Red Secret Technique: Machinery Triangle!!"
Gaara: "Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle!!"
Sasuke: "Gaara... This is an absolute defence beyond yours"
Combi-attack

Karin: (Th-this is!!) "!?"
Darui, Kankurou, Temari, Gaara: "!?"

Surrounding Sasuke is Susanoo

Sasuke: "Gaara... This is an absolute defence beyond yours"

Raikage: "Is that what he used to guard against my attack...?"
C: (This chakra... It's the same as that genjutsu before...!)

Suigetsu: "What's this... This is getting dangerous..."

Juugo is buried under a wall: "Uhh..." (Is that... what he said he wanted to try out!?)

Karin: (...This chakra... He's no longer the Sasuke from before... He's beyond cold...!!)

The samurai are waiting and watching from the shadow of a pillar: "What... is that?"

Gaara: "The power... of darkness...?"

Sasuke: "The power obtained only by those who activated the Mangekyou in both eyes... The third power... This is 'Susanoo' "

Sasuke's darkness is far too powerful!!

The end!! Bye~☆

Being this powerful, if Sasuke doesn't weaken at some point, Naruto will never win... Oh so many chakra sensing ninjas now.

uber gon
16th September 2009, 6:09 PM
Why do I have the feeling Naruto is going to need a scarf (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScarfOfAsskicking) right about now.

That, and maybe some Gurren-Lagann glasses.

Atoyont
16th September 2009, 7:34 PM
See, Sasuke isn't good. His Sharingan is good. Take that away, and what does he have?
Chidori (easily countered without the eye)
Chidori variants (pretty useful)
Some Katon (not bad)
Basic ninja techniques (typical)

Yeah, he's amazing.

TsukiMirage
17th September 2009, 2:58 PM
Average chapter. Seems Gaara really did mostly just save the Raikage. The samurai continue to prove useless. The Raikage as dumb as normal. Nothing all that great except Sasuke showcasing a technique of Amaterasu and a fuller Susanoo.

HoennMaster
17th September 2009, 7:21 PM
I liked the chapter, it's going to be great to see a rematch between these two...and this time Gaara won't go crazy.

uber gon
17th September 2009, 7:28 PM
So I get Kankuro's chakra strings don't only function as puppet controls. Fascinating.

TsukiMirage
17th September 2009, 8:11 PM
So I get Kankuro's chakra strings don't only function as puppet controls. Fascinating. Well Kankuro could always move things with his strings. He did it in Part 1 to Naruto at their first meeting.

Shneak
17th September 2009, 10:11 PM
I'm sick of Sasuke. I hope Gaara or Raikage kill him, sort of. I just hope Gaara wins this fight.

megaman12
17th September 2009, 10:38 PM
I cant believe kankorou is using sasori!

cutter kirby
17th September 2009, 11:22 PM
I predict that garaa or raikage will find a way to beat sasuke and just when theyre about to kill him madara appears and talks. Naruto might arrive at the scene too

Shadow Lucario
18th September 2009, 2:53 AM
See, Sasuke isn't good. His Sharingan is good. Take that away, and what does he have?
Chidori (easily countered without the eye)
Chidori variants (pretty useful)
Some Katon (not bad)
Basic ninja techniques (typical)

Yeah, he's amazing.

The Sharingan is just like any other ninja tool; it's only as good as its user. It really wouldn't matter if you could see what your opponent could do next if your body is too slow. You wouldn't be able to react fast enough because you would be too slow.

Everyone here that hates on Sasuke never give any valid reasons.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th September 2009, 3:39 AM
I really hate it that They gave Sasuke his own Susanoo. What's next.

uber gon
18th September 2009, 3:48 AM

Maybe a curse mark version of Kirin.

Hope Naruto comes up with something to compensate for his lack of "broken" abilities.

Shadow Lucario
18th September 2009, 4:40 AM

Why do you hate it? I see nothing wrong with it.

Maybe a curse mark version of Kirin.

His Curse Seal is gone. It's impossible.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th September 2009, 4:15 PM
Why do you hate it? I see nothing wrong with it.

Because he just got a random power without training. Like Itachi gave it to him right, but he could already use it and control it. You see Naruto has to train to get power ups.

edit: what's an Enton?

TsukiMirage
18th September 2009, 5:15 PM
Because he just got a random power without training. Like Itachi gave it to him right, but he could already use it and control it. You see Naruto has to train to get power ups.

edit: what's an Enton? Itachi didn't give Sasuke Susanoo. The transcription seal that Itachi used was a one-hit Amaterasu. It's gone and probably will never appear again. That aside, All MS techniques require no training to use. It was the same with Itachi. Once you have MS, You can use it. Susanoo is available to anyone who awakens MS in both eyes as stated by the databook and Sasuke.

Enton is apparently the element that makes up Amaterasu.

uber gon
18th September 2009, 5:57 PM

Well maybe a "dark" Kirin.

Shadow Lucario
18th September 2009, 11:18 PM
Well maybe a "dark" Kirin.

I don't think Kishi would do that. Since Kirin is made from real ligtning as opposed to Chakra it can't be dark.

Cain Nightroad
18th September 2009, 11:52 PM
Is Susanoo dependent on the user (aesthetic-wise)? Itachi's was more water-based, like the Japanese god of storms/the sea the jutsu gets its name from, while Sasuke's is more darkness-based.

Also, does Itachi's being more "true" to the namesake signify anything about Itachi?

That's just it. He's only just revealed that he has Susanoo; it doesn't mean that he's not limited with it. Notice how his eye began bleeding as soon as the Mangekyou was activated and blood is streaming down the left side of his face. His body is obviously affected heavily by just activating the Mangekyou.

That aside, All MS techniques require no training to use. It was the same with Itachi. Once you have MS, You can use it.

I'd guess that it takes time for your body to get used to it, though. Just because you have access to something without training doesn't mean that there aren't any other limitations, especially right off the bat.

deathseer
19th September 2009, 12:24 AM
Can't believe that dink Sasuke has Susanoo. It just seems like one power up after the next with him. Makes me wonder how Naruto is going to beat him now. Don't get me wrong, Naruto is strong, but winning against Sasuke seems impossible without making him have some huge epiphany about revenge. Part of me is just wishing Sasuke kicks the **** out of him from the begining with Naruto yelling "There's just no helping this guy!", while crying.

Yeah....that'd be cool

TsukiMirage
19th September 2009, 12:33 AM
Is Susanoo dependent on the user (aesthetic-wise)? Itachi's was more water-based, like the Japanese god of storms/the sea the jutsu gets its name from, while Sasuke's is more darkness-based.

Also, does Itachi's being more "true" to the namesake signify anything about Itachi? I wouldn't call the appearance yet. Itachi's was pretty strange while it was forming too. Also, The appearance of Itachi's Susanoo takes after the Tengu, Not the god Susanoo.

I'd guess that it takes time for your body to get used to it, though. Just because you have access to something without training doesn't mean that there aren't any other limitations, especially right off the bat. Don't forget that every use brings him closer to blindness.

Shneak
19th September 2009, 1:17 AM
Okay, I must be really out if it, I haven't read the Pain arc yet. I just read that Kakashi is dead?

Atoyont
19th September 2009, 1:20 AM
The Sharingan is just like any other ninja tool; it's only as good as its user. It really wouldn't matter if you could see what your opponent could do next if your body is too slow. You wouldn't be able to react fast enough because you would be too slow.

Everyone here that hates on Sasuke never give any valid reasons.
I don't hate Sasuke as a character, but rather what Kishimoto has done to/for him. His powers are almost all stupidly powerful and cheap (although most have drawbacks).

The Sharingan itself isn't fantastic (the copy ability is nice), but rather it's the Mangekyou that is stupid (or how Sasuke seems to be able to use an infinite amount of the powers). Itachi was tired out (in part 1, at least) after using just three in succession. Sasuke has been using almost nothing but Mangekyou for a while, and apart from some blood (well I guess that's significant :p) from his eyes, he's practically no worse for the wear.

megaman12
19th September 2009, 1:20 AM
Okay, I must be really out if it, I haven't read the Pain arc yet. I just read that Kakashi is dead?

Yes,he is dead but then pain revives him.

Cain Nightroad
19th September 2009, 7:03 AM
I wouldn't call the appearance yet. Itachi's was pretty strange while it was forming too.

For some reason, though, I just have a feeling that it's going to act like the God Warrior in the movie adaptation of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and deal out a single hit and then just fall apart.

And for something that requires two imbued eyes to use, it might end up differing with each person, as the Mangekyou itself does.

His powers are almost all stupidly powerful and cheap (although most have drawbacks).

I'm also hating how this whole "darkness" issue that Karin mentioned a while back is coming out in this fight. You would think Sasuke would have the sense to avert this fight and retreat momentarily instead of showcasing everything he's got.

Itachi was tired out (in part 1, at least) after using just three in succession.

He had been using the Mangekyou on and off for years before that and his eyes were beginning to deteriorate. Sasuke is still in the early stages of use...but all of this power he's pulling out of thin air is definitely going to take its toll.

Lorde
19th September 2009, 11:42 AM
I cant believe kankorou is using sasori!

I skimmed past the fighting scene.

Is he really using Sasori's body or are you being sarcastic? :/

Shneak
19th September 2009, 2:53 PM
Yes,he is dead but then pain revives him.

I thought so. That happened with Jiraiya too.

talala
19th September 2009, 4:37 PM
I thought so. That happened with Jiraiya too.

wheres it say it happened with Jiraiya???? :o

TsukiMirage
19th September 2009, 5:51 PM
I skimmed past the fighting scene.

Is he really using Sasori's body or are you being sarcastic? :/ It does appear that Kankuro is using Sasori as his new puppet.

I thought so. That happened with Jiraiya too. No, Jiraiya is still dead.

talala
19th September 2009, 8:09 PM
It does appear that Kankuro is using Sasori as his new puppet.

Sasori got owned by the ***** he owned (literally) lol

Lorde
19th September 2009, 9:58 PM
It does appear that Kankuro is using Sasori as his new puppet.

Sasori Part 2: The Revenge.

I guess Kankuro needed a new puppet.

If puppets retain the body's chakra, the Sasori puppet should be pretty strong.

TsukiMirage
20th September 2009, 7:03 AM
Sasori Part 2: The Revenge.

I guess Kankuro needed a new puppet.

If puppets retain the body's chakra, the Sasori puppet should be pretty strong. Nope. Sasori's heart was destroyed so now he's nothing but a normal puppet. Kankuro would have been smarter to grab the Third Kazekage, So he could mimic Gaara with the iron sand.

Lorde
20th September 2009, 7:09 AM
Nope. Sasori's heart was destroyed so now he's nothing but a normal puppet. Kankuro would have been smarter to grab the Third Kazekage, So he could mimic Gaara with the iron sand.

So no heart = no chakra?

Did the 3rd Kazekage's puppet have a heart? Or the other 200 or so puppets for that matter?

HoennMaster
20th September 2009, 10:06 AM
I guess this could happen....but didn't Zetsu take Sasori's body?

~Heaven Help Us~
20th September 2009, 2:07 PM
Nope. Sasori's heart was destroyed so now he's nothing but a normal puppet. Kankuro would have been smarter to grab the Third Kazekage, So he could mimic Gaara with the iron sand.

Maybe he did.

Blaziryu
20th September 2009, 4:10 PM
I really hope Gaara wins the fight. After all, Sasuke's winning streak has end yet & Gaara only battle once in Part 2 & lost. It's only fair that he gets to defeat Sasuke & end his winning streak.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th September 2009, 5:50 PM
I really hope Gaara wins the fight. After all, Sasuke's winning streak has end yet & Gaara only battle once in Part 2 & lost. It's only fair that he gets to defeat Sasuke & end his winning streak.

No, i think it's gonna come to a point that Gaara and co. are losing but something comes up and Sasuke is forced to escape.

TsukiMirage
20th September 2009, 7:31 PM
So no heart = no chakra?

Did the 3rd Kazekage's puppet have a heart? Or the other 200 or so puppets for that matter? I don't think so. The other puppets were made in a different way then Sasori, Presumably still within their own bodies. Sasori had to keep himself alive and still able to create chakra while getting rid of his human weakness. The other puppets just needed to have chakra, So they could stay with their body.

Maybe he did. Then he should be using it.

I really hope Gaara wins the fight. After all, Sasuke's winning streak has end yet & Gaara only battle once in Part 2 & lost. It's only fair that he gets to defeat Sasuke & end his winning streak. What would you call the two times Kirabi nearly killed him? Anyway, Gaara is of no real importance and won't beat Sasuke. That's reserved for one person only.

~Heaven Help Us~
20th September 2009, 10:58 PM
I don't think so. The other puppets were made in a different way then Sasori, Presumably still within their own bodies. Sasori had to keep himself alive and still able to create chakra while getting rid of his human weakness. The other puppets just needed to have chakra, So they could stay with their body.

Then he should be using it.

What would you call the two times Kirabi nearly killed him? Anyway, Gaara is of no real importance and won't beat Sasuke. That's reserved for one person only.

he could be saving it for last since it's probably stronger.

talala
21st September 2009, 12:36 AM

didn't chiyo destroy the third kazekage which forced sasori to use the performance of 100? :/

HoennMaster
21st September 2009, 12:42 AM
Again I say though, I thought Zetsu took Sasori's body?

talala
21st September 2009, 12:43 AM

he took his ring, not the useless (to akatsuki) body

Lorde
21st September 2009, 1:43 AM

I do not see why he would take it. He couldn't eat it so it was useless.

Tobi took the ring right?

talala
21st September 2009, 3:41 AM
I do not see why he would take it. He couldn't eat it so it was useless.

Tobi took the ring right?

zetsu took the ring and madara wears it

Lorde
21st September 2009, 3:45 AM
zetsu took the ring and madara wears it

Actually, no.

I've read a little more of the manga and Tobi takes it. In the anime Tobi also takes it from Sasori's finger.

talala
21st September 2009, 3:49 AM
Actually, no.

I've read a little more and Tobi takes it. In the anime Tobi also takes it from Sasori's finger.

sorry, i started reading the manga where the animes at now and i've only seen each episode once (when they came out) so it was a couple years ago when i saw this, don't remember tobi being there =/

Shadow Lucario
21st September 2009, 4:09 AM
Tobi took the ring because I remember him tossing it up and catching it then accidentally dropping it while he said, "Oops."

Lorde
21st September 2009, 4:12 AM
Yeah he dropped it, at least I remember him doing that in the anime.

I got pretty far in the manga but I forget if he also dropped it there.

Shadow Lucario
21st September 2009, 4:20 AM
Yeah he dropped it, at least I remember him doing that in the anime.

I got pretty far in the manga but I forget if he also dropped it there.

He did. I own Volume 31 and I'm looking at it now.

TsukiMirage
21st September 2009, 7:09 AM
I never got the whole Tobi acting like an idiot thing. Why did Madara keep up the act when he was with Zetsu or by himself?

Shadow Lucario
21st September 2009, 7:53 AM
I never got the whole Tobi acting like an idiot thing. Why did Madara keep up the act when he was with Zetsu or by himself?

Split personality? I think the only time we really saw him by himself was when Deidara was fighting Sasuke and he thought Deidara died twice.

TsukiMirage
21st September 2009, 4:50 PM
Split personality? I think the only time we really saw him by himself was when Deidara was fighting Sasuke and he thought Deidara died twice. It was alright in the manga, Although him maintaining it with Zetsu was strange, But in the anime it's ridiculous.

Soruce: NF
Credit: Pocketmofo

ガーラ『スサノオ…だと?』
Gaara: “Susanoo…?”

テマリ『万華鏡写輪眼ってやつか…』
Temari: “So that’s Mangekyou Sharingan thing, huh…”

カンクロウ『うちは…  何だかんだと隠し持ってやがんな…いつもよ』
Kankurou: “The Uchiha…they always manage to have something hidden up their sleeve…”

柱の影から シー『ダルイ!砂の衆いったん下がれ!!』
C, from behind the pillar: “Darui! Sand forces! Pull back!!”

凶々しき闇がサスケを包む…
*Sasuke becomes cloaked in a very evil looking darkness

スサノオ、サスケの周りにまとってる
*Susanoo is now surrounding Sasuke

スサノオの中で、サスケ悪魔のほほえみ
*Sasuke gives off a devilish smile from within Susanoo

スサノオが持ってる剣が柱を壊し。。。
*Then uses Susanoo’s sword to smash the pillars…

テマリ(狙いはここの柱か…!?)
Temari (thinking): “Is he aiming for the pillars…!?”

侍『柱が!!』
Samurai: “The pillars!!”

侍『これでは天井が持たんぞ!!』
Samurai: “The ceiling won’t hold at this rate!!”

雷影、ガーラ天井を見つめる
*Raikage and Gaara look up at the ceiling

憎しみが生んだ大崩落!
*The massive collapse born by hatred!

その執念の結末は…!!
*What will be the end of (his) obsession…!!

465 会談場襲撃!
465: Assault on the Meeting Hall!

天井が崩れはじめる
*The ceiling begins to crumble

侍『うあああ!』
Samurai: “UAAAAAAH!”

水月、刀刺さりながら『な…何だよ!コレエエ!!』
*Suigetsu, still stuck to the wall by a sword: “Wh…What the hell is this!!”

ガーラ達は砂で岩から身を守る
*Gaara protects himself and the others against falling rocks with his sand

サスケ刀をしまう
*Sasuke puts away his sword

カリン、崩落からスサノオの手が。。。カリン派手に転ぶ
*Karin was protected from the falling ceiling by Susanoo’s hand…she is then basically picked up by Susanoo

カリン『うっ…』
Karin: “Ugh…”

スサノオが、サスケとカリン守ったみたい
*It seems as though Susanoo protected Sasuke and Karin

サスケ『ダンゾウの居場所は突き止めたのか!?』
Sasuke: “Were you able to pin-point Danzou’s location!?”

カリンメガネ直しながら『ああ…』
Karin, as she fixes her glasses: “Yeah…”

サスケ『案内しろ』
Sasuke: “Then guide me to him”

カリン『重吾と水月はどうするんだ…?あいつらのチャクラはまだ…』
Karin: “What about Juugo and Suigetsu…? Their chakra is still…”

サスケ『放っておけ それよりダンゾウだ!』
Sasuke: “Forget about them…for now we focus on Danzou!”

サスケ『早く案内しろ!』
Sasuke: “Hurry up and guide me!”

カリンビビりながら『わ…わかった…』
Karin, visibly shaken: “I…I got it.”

(どうしちまったんだ…サスケ!?)
Karin (thinking): “What’s happened to you…Sasuke!?”

雷影崩れた天井に、パンチ
*Raikage punches the pieces of the falling ceiling

砂で、テマリ、カンク、ダルイ守ったガーラ
*Temari, Kankurou and Darui are protected by Gaara’s sand

ダルイ『すまないっスね…風影さん…』
Darui: “Thank you…Kazekage-san…”

カンク『サスケの奴…このスキに逃げたみたいじゃん』
Kankurou: “Man, that Sasuke…he must’ve used that as his chance to run away.”

雷『すぐにサスケの後を追うぞ!!』
Raikage: “We’re going after Sasuke right away!!”

シー『… どうやら上へ向かったようです…』
C: “…It would seem as though he went up…”

ガーラ、ナルトの顔思い出す (ナルト…お前ならどうした…?)
Gaara, remembering Naruto’s face (thinking): “Naruto…if you were here what would you have done…?”

水月(おかげで鉈(刀)がはずれたのはいいけど…これじゃあね…サスケとカリンと重吾はどうな ったかな…? )
Suigetsu (thinking): Well thanks to that the knife* came out of me…but at this rate…what the hell happened to Sasuke, Karin and Juugo…?” *Suigetsu refers to Darui’s sword as a “nata” which is usually a knife with a thick blade used to cut lumber

重吾は分離して(これならまだ間に合う…)
*Juugo starts to split himself thinking: “I can still make it…”

倒れてる侍の肉体吸収?セルみたい。
*He then fuses with one of the fallen Samurai sort of like Cell from Dragonball.

重吾(よし…!)
*Juugo (thinking): “All right…!”

会談場
*Meanwhile at the Meeting Hall

壁に亀裂が入る
*A crack appears in the wall

青『来たな!』
Ao: “He’s here!”

ダンゾウ『…』
Danzou: “…”

足音が。。。
*They hear footsteps…

フー『上か!』
Fu: “From above!”

みんな上を見る
*Everyone looks up

サスケ天井から逆さになり、ダンゾウと目が合う。
*Sasuke is hanging upside down from the ceiling and his eyes meet with Danzou’s.

ミフネ飛び上り、サスケに斬りかかる
*Mifune jumps up and tries to cut Sasuke

サスケ刀で避ける
*But Sasuke blocks it with his sword

ミフネ『やりおる』
Mifune: “He’s good”

青『!』
Ao: “!”

カリン『サスケ!ダンゾウが逃げたぞ!』
Karin: “Sasuke! Danzou ran away!”

青、机飛び越えてダンゾウ追う『水影様と長十郎はここに!私はダンゾウを追います!まだ会談の 決着はついて ませんので!』
Ao, jumps over the table to chase after Danzou, saying: “Mizukage-sama and Choujirou stay here! I will chase after Danzou! This meeting hasn’t reached a conclusion yet!”

水影『分かったわ…でも深追いはやめなさい!』
Mizukage: “Understood…but don’t overdo it!”

青『ハッ! では”暁”の賊はお任せします』
Ao: “Yes! I leave the Akatsuki to you.”

土『わしは腰にくる 他の皆で好きにやってくれ』
Tsuchikage: “Oh this hurts my back. Do whatever you like.”

赤『それがいいだに』
Aka, the anpanman-looking guy: “Sounds good.”

サスケ天井からおり『カリン来い!』
Sasuke, coming down from the ceiling: “Karin, come here!”

カリン『ヒーーーーー!』
Karin: “Eeeeeeeek!”

サスケ『!!』
Sasuke: “!!”

ドロドロした液体?がサスケを襲うが、サスケ避ける
*A sludge-like liquid (?) flies at Sasuke, but Sasuke dodges

壁が溶け出す
*The wall begins to melt

サスケ、水影を睨む
*Sasuke gives the evil eye at Mizukage

水影口元抑えながら『四代目水影を玩具にし霧隠れを蹂躙した”暁”…   …よくみるとやっぱ るいい男ねう ちは一族って…』
Mizukage, holding her hand to her lip: “Akatsuki, the ones who turned the Fourth Mizukage into one of their tools and stepped all over Kirigakure…but after a closer look the Uchiha clan really has some nice (looking) men...”

長十(出た…水影様の血継限界 溶遁の術…!!)
Choujirou (thinking): “There it is…the Mizukage’s kekkei genkai – Youton* no jutsu…!!”

サスケ『邪魔をするな』
Sasuke: “Don’t get in my way.”

水影『ハア…いい男なのに…もったいないわ』
Mizukage: “Oh…and he’s a nice looking guy too…it’s such a waste.”

サスケvs五影 全面衝突へ…!!
Sasuke vs. The Five Kages headed for a head-on collision…!!

HoennMaster
24th September 2009, 8:39 AM
Sounds like an interesting chapter.

Lorde
24th September 2009, 9:25 AM
So the Mizukage can use acid jutsu? I am impressed.

But wasn't Youton the 4-tails lava jutsu?

~Heaven Help Us~
24th September 2009, 2:08 PM

Maybe they are from the same family/clan and have the same Jutsus?

SharpedoX
24th September 2009, 2:13 PM

Yes it was Roshi's technique.

I don't get why the Mizukage can learn the Lava Release which is a combination of Fire and Earth. I would have thought she would have Water Release with her being the Mizukage and everything. Though that doesn't mean anything, does it?

Seems a pretty good chapter. Looking forward to it.

lucky_u
24th September 2009, 2:35 PM

Yes, it is.
But, do note the translator put a star on it.
So I think there must be something else.

TsukiMirage
24th September 2009, 5:04 PM
The kanji of Youton is different between Roushi and the Mizukage. Roushi's kanji is connected to fire, Making it lava release. The Mizukage's kanji is connected to water, Making it acid release.

HoennMaster
24th September 2009, 7:34 PM
I don't get why the Mizukage can learn the Lava Release which is a combination of Fire and Earth. I would have thought she would have Water Release with her being the Mizukage and everything.

The 2nd Hokage could use Water techniques.

uber gon
24th September 2009, 10:16 PM
Acidic jutsu. Fascinating.

Wonder if that means earth and air combined can have different properties other than sand?

megaman12
24th September 2009, 10:32 PM
Was kisame the fourth mizukage?

TsukiMirage
24th September 2009, 11:31 PM
Was kisame the fourth mizukage? Yagura was the fourth Mizukage.

Lorde
24th September 2009, 11:41 PM
Was kisame the fourth mizukage?

No, Yagura was the 4th Mizukage. Yagura was also the Jinchuriki host of the Sanbi I believe.

The 4th Mizukage was being controlled by Madara apparently.

uber gon
25th September 2009, 2:33 AM
Wonder if we'll ever get to see Gaara and Naruto double-team Sasuke? I would LOVE to see a sand-endowed version of the Rasenshuriken used on Sasuke's "broken" ***.

TsukiMirage
25th September 2009, 4:35 AM
Probably not. They would mostly interfere with each others fighting style.

Lorde
25th September 2009, 4:56 AM
Wonder if we'll ever get to see Gaara and Naruto double-team Sasuke? I would LOVE to see a sand-endowed version of the Rasenshuriken used on Sasuke's "broken" ***.

Hmm good idea but that probably won't happen.

Naruto is still at the inn I believe.

HoennMaster
25th September 2009, 5:27 AM
He is, but Madara is gone so he might leave.

Rashdan
25th September 2009, 5:44 AM
Judging by that last line, Sasuke is taking on all of the kage by himself? Damn ... (excluding the Tsuchi and Raikage, I suppose, but still ..)

HoennMaster
25th September 2009, 7:01 AM
He's screwed. There's no way Taka could defeat all 5.

Shadow Lucario
25th September 2009, 8:22 AM

Well I'm sure Sasuke could beat Gaara by himself as he was whooping his *** in the Chunin Exams. We already know he can't beat the Raikage right now. The Mizukage and the Tsuchikage don't seem that strong, but looks can be deceiving. And Danzo has Sharingan and a Sharingan versus Sharingan battle can go either way, but I would put my money on Sasuke as his Sharingan isn't damaged.

Lorde
25th September 2009, 8:28 AM

He cannot defeat them all but it sure is interesting to see him try.

He can probably defeat the Mizukage, and maybe the Tsuchikage since he seems fragile. I doubt he could bring down Danzo though. Something about Danzo tells me things could get complicated.

I say he as in Sasuke because the others seem weak. Like Karin for instance.

HoennMaster
25th September 2009, 8:58 AM
I sense a tad of sexism. Looks are deceiving. Mizukage could be stronger then Tsunade for all we know. Just cause she is a girl doesn't mean she can't kick ***.

Lorde
25th September 2009, 9:06 AM
I sense a tad of sexism. Looks are deceiving. Mizukage could be stronger then Tsunade for all we know. Just cause she is a girl doesn't mean she can't kick ***.

Almost every female character in this manga and in most manga for that matter are protrayed as weak.

I hope the Mizukage is an exception.

TsukiMirage
25th September 2009, 5:12 PM
He's screwed. There's no way Taka could defeat all 5. While true, It's something Sasuke doesn't have to worry about. The Kages are so caught up in their own goals and so distrustful of each other, That they'll never work together.

I sense a tad of sexism. Looks are deceiving. Mizukage could be stronger then Tsunade for all we know. Just cause she is a girl doesn't mean she can't kick ***. Unfortunately, It doesn't matter how powerful she may be, She still won't be of any use. The last time a kunoichi did anything important was Chiyo dying to revive Gaara in the first Shippuden arc and the last actual fight one had was before that with Sakura. Since then, None of them have given anything useful to the story, Unless you want to count that thing with Hinata, Which I don't.

uber gon
25th September 2009, 6:52 PM
So acid comes out of the Mizukages mouth. Wonder if it was hard for her to be in a relationship with a man? If you know what I mean (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IfYouKnowWhatIMean).:p

Electivirus
25th September 2009, 7:11 PM
So acid comes out of the Mizukages mouth. Wonder if it was hard for her to be in a relationship with a man? If you know what I mean (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IfYouKnowWhatIMean).:p

What was that? Oh, sorry...I was Distracted by the Sexy. :P

uber gon
25th September 2009, 8:09 PM
What was that? Oh, sorry...I was Distracted by the Sexy. :P

Wonder if the Mizukage had an "accidents" with her Kekkai Genki when she was young?

Shadow Lucario
25th September 2009, 11:14 PM
Once again a woman has noted Sasuke's looks. I wonder if he ever gets tired of hearing that kind of stuff. The Mizukage just doesn't seem like she would be able to handle something like the Sharingan. As The 4th Kira pointed out female characters in manga are usually weak. I'm surprised Tsunade hasn't died yet. I was sure Pain was going to kill her, but I guess he decided against killing his Sensei's love interest.

Lorde
25th September 2009, 11:38 PM

Hmm, I don't think the acid is present in her mouth all the time. That would be awkward.

HoennMaster
25th September 2009, 11:59 PM
I was sure Pain was going to kill her, but I guess he decided against killing his Sensei's love interest.

He tried to kill her, but then Naruto came in, stopped him, and kicked his ***.

TsukiMirage
26th September 2009, 3:45 AM
Most enjoyable was the fact that Ao went after Danzo. We may get to see the Sharingan and Byakugan go against each other. And hopefully Ao dies soon, Because he continues to piss me off.

HoennMaster
26th September 2009, 1:34 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who fells that way. Like I said, I don't like Danzo. But he doesn't have to take orders from another village's ninja.

Lorde
27th September 2009, 12:08 AM
Most enjoyable was the fact that Ao went after Danzo. We may get to see the Sharingan and Byakugan go against each other. And hopefully Ao dies soon, Because he continues to piss me off.

Why don't you like Ao? He actually did something useful. He kinda ruined Danzo's plan of being the Head Kage per se.

HoennMaster
27th September 2009, 2:32 AM
True, but he's too annoying. He is acting out of line.

TsukiMirage
27th September 2009, 5:07 AM
Why don't you like Ao? He actually did something useful. He kinda ruined Danzo's plan of being the Head Kage per se. I dislike him because he's acting like a big shot. For one thing, Danzo is a Kage, Regardless of his actions. Ao can't just mouth off to him like nothing. Secondly, He shouldn't be acting like he has any power to order anyone around. He's not in charge here. He's just a guard. And a horrible one at that, Endangering the Mizukage with his challenge to Danzo. If Mifune, The victim, Doesn't care enough to punish Danzo, Then Ao has no place to interfere. And who is he to act as Danzo having Shisui's eye is some crime. He admittedly has a stolen eye and has no idea what the situation behind Danzo having the Sharingan is. Danzo would have every right to kill Ao for having the Byakugan, Yet Ao still wants to act like he's above him? He annoys me, More then even Naruto has at this point.

HoennMaster
27th September 2009, 10:32 PM
^ Exactly. He has no right to boss him around, and it's stupid how he is acting like he is running the show.

Lorde
27th September 2009, 11:41 PM
I dislike him because he's acting like a big shot. For one thing, Danzo is a Kage, Regardless of his actions. Ao can't just mouth off to him like nothing. Secondly, He shouldn't be acting like he has any power to order anyone around. He's not in charge here. He's just a guard. And a horrible one at that, Endangering the Mizukage with his challenge to Danzo. If Mifune, The victim, Doesn't care enough to punish Danzo, Then Ao has no place to interfere. And who is he to act as Danzo having Shisui's eye is some crime. He admittedly has a stolen eye and has no idea what the situation behind Danzo having the Sharingan is. Danzo would have every right to kill Ao for having the Byakugan, Yet Ao still wants to act like he's above him? He annoys me, More then even Naruto has at this point.

I find it hard to believe that Ao is the enemy here when he is one of the few people who had the guts to stand up to a tyrant like Danzo.

HoennMaster
28th September 2009, 1:03 AM
No one in that group besides Danzo and his ANBU knew his intentions, so the others had no reason to doubt him at first. Second, most of the Kages are level headed are aren't rushing into things and being a ahole about it like him.

Horoika1
28th September 2009, 2:25 AM
Hurray, finally I return! School work is overbearing...

Anyway...

Sasuke has become an overconfident prick, it's becoming very annoying. I used to be impartial on him, knowing his background, understanding his problems, but now he's losing his mind!

HoennMaster
28th September 2009, 4:57 AM
Yeah, he's just becoming annoying. I seriously hope the Kages rough him up really bad.

Shadow Lucario
28th September 2009, 6:07 AM
The only Kage I can see posing a threat to Sasuke would have to be the Raikage as we have already seen him best Sasuke many times. Other than that, I don't think they can do much except watch.

uber gon
28th September 2009, 7:07 PM
Hmm, I don't think the acid is present in her mouth all the time. That would be awkward.

Imagine being married to someone capable of spitting acid.:p

HoennMaster
28th September 2009, 7:53 PM
It would explain why she gets mad at the word engagements. :)

uber gon
29th September 2009, 2:59 AM
It would explain why she gets mad at the word engagements. :)

Wonder what other acid abilities the Mizukage is capable of? Maybe we'll get to see an acidic version of the Gouryuuka no Jutsu.:)

Shadow Lucario
29th September 2009, 3:04 AM
Wonder what other acid abilities the Mizukage is capable of? Maybe we'll get to see an acidic version of the Gouryuuka no Jutsu.:)

Or maybe a verison of Goukakyuu no Jutsu. It would be able to counter Sasuke's.

Lorde
29th September 2009, 3:34 AM

Acid is powerful on it's own. Though I kind of wanted to see if she can manipulate the acid into different shapes/forms.

denizenofevil
29th September 2009, 4:18 AM
My gosh, I've been following the whole series since the beginning and the new manga is just dragging on and on. I could care less about the kages fighting Sasuke (Okay, I do want to see Gaara fight him). Just sick Naruto on him and get it over with all ready!

Lorde
29th September 2009, 4:25 AM
My gosh, I've been following the whole series since the beginning and the new manga is just dragging on and on. I could care less about the kages fighting Sasuke (Okay, I do want to see Gaara fight him). Just sick Naruto on him and get it over with all ready!

You think the new arc is dragging on? Oh.

I think it is actually going pretty fast. The previous arc was a little bit slower. The arc before that was slower still.