PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 3:06 AM
It cannot.

Kisame has never said his sword can't be beat.

And I hope Juggo has really spiky hair.

We need a super spiky character.

Naruto doesn't count.

His spikes aren't spiky enough.

Juggo's probably the fat guy Karin knocked out. So no spikes.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 3:08 AM
He better not be that guy.

Juggo needs to have spiked hair.

Every evil team needs a spiked hair character.

Aka has AL Leader. Team 7 has Naruto. San-nin has Gaara.

Other Leaf teams are too crappy to get a spiked-haired character.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 3:14 AM
More like the other Leaf teams are too awesome to have a spiky haired character.

Well, Team Gai at least. And I also hope that Juggo is someone else. Someone more unmovable. Because he's Juggo.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 3:24 AM
Juggo needs a huge axe.

We need a dwarf with an axe.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 3:25 AM
Juggo needs a huge axe.

We need a dwarf with an axe.

A ninja drawf with a giant beard and an axe twice his size.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 3:25 AM
Now THAT would make the Neo 4 the bestest.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 3:27 AM
Now THAT would make the Neo 4 the bestest.

They already are the bestest.

We have an avenger, a health conscious shark with a giant sword and naked finger gun shooting, and a booty shorts girl who beats up fat people.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 3:31 AM
True. True.

Suigetsu and Sasuke need to meet Deidara and Tobi.

The wacky fun writes itself.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 3:32 AM
True. True.

Suigetsu and Sasuke need to meet Deidara and Tobi.

The wacky fun writes itself.

No, Suigetsu and Karin.

Cat fight between Deidara and Karin while Tobi and Suigetsu argue about who's manlier between the two of them.

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 3:35 AM
I can see it now...

Tobi: Eh, I am a good boy!

Suigetsu: Eh, I'm a guy from a water tank who stole my former master's blade to get girls!

Tobi: Eh, I am Kakashi's lost best friend...

Suigetsu: Eh, I am Sai's lost dead brother...

Tobi: I screw Deidara every night.

Suigetsu: I finger banged Sasuke right when I was set free from my water tank...

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!

Suigetsu: Shut the **** up.

BattleFranky~40
23rd March 2007, 3:37 AM
Just take out the homo eroticism (in a manga made by Kishi? No wai.) Add a little sex between Sui and Karin, and we have ourselves something better than what will actually happen.

Token
23rd March 2007, 4:41 AM
Is anyone else gunna say the obvious? No? Fine. He's the Juggo-Naut B*tch!

In all seriousness though, this is one of the first chapters in a long time that had me excited. Suigetsu rocks.

zonic the hedgehog
23rd March 2007, 4:58 AM
Just take out the homo eroticism (in a manga made by Kishi? No wai.)

Wut.

Kishi is secretly a flaming gay man. It is evidenced by the fact that he put more detail in drawing yaoi (he has a boner for Sasuke, I KNOW IT!)

Also the fact that there has been more gay scenes in Naruto than straight ones.

Don't deny the TRUTHZ!!! D:

Akaba
23rd March 2007, 5:15 AM
Get off Suigetsu's tiny penis.

I am his #1 fanboy.

Suigetsu, L, Lelouch, Hei, and Koyuki.

Team Bishouen.

MugenKeiji
23rd March 2007, 6:31 AM
He had more of a reaction when Konohamaru showed off his version for Sakura.

Thank you for reiterating what I've already stated. You know it's not like I never ****ing noticed it.

absol attacker
23rd March 2007, 12:51 PM
Sai will destroy Suigetsu by making fun of his penis.

FireKero!
23rd March 2007, 5:12 PM
In regards to Karin vs. Sakura, who thinks clothing shall come off in this one?

Just like the Nami vs. Califa or the Nami vs. Double Finger fight in OP? Hmm. I'm guessing both girls will 'throw down' good. :D

Aka has AL Leader. Team 7 has Naruto. San-nin has Gaara.

Meh. Gaara's hair os more mullety now then spiky.

Just take out the homo eroticism (in a manga made by Kishi? No wai.) Add a little sex between Sui and Karin, and we have ourselves something better than what will actually happen.

Which would be great, but everyone knows that having sex is against the ninja code. That's why Asuma ended up dead.

Sai will destroy Suigetsu by making fun of his penis.

Not even, yo. Suigetsu's penis is awesome. Don't be dissing the RUINER.

HK
23rd March 2007, 9:30 PM
Thank you for reiterating what I've already stated. You know it's not like I never ****ing noticed it.

Ah, cranky Keiji. Has a nice ring to it. :P

Seriously though, you never really, well, explicitly stated such. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=5787184&postcount=722) Besides, my comment wasn't to alert you to a detail that you would've missed (come on, give me that much credit), but just something to lead into the "yaoi fangirl fodder" idea that followed it.

Not even, yo. Suigetsu's penis is awesome. Don't be dissing the RUINER.

You know what they say about guys with big swords, right? Sai has yet another target!

That Scary Clefairy
24th March 2007, 3:31 AM
Get off Suigetsu's tiny penis.

I am his #1 fanboy.

Suigetsu, L, Lelouch, Hei, and Koyuki.

Team Bishouen. horrible team. Jabba the Hutt is a better bishouen than all 5 of em put together.

Meh. Gaara's hair os more mullety now then spiky. Mullets beat spikey hair anyday.

MugenKeiji
24th March 2007, 7:01 AM
Ah, cranky Keiji. Has a nice ring to it. :P

Seriously though, you never really, well, explicitly stated such. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=5787184&postcount=722) Besides, my comment wasn't to alert you to a detail that you would've missed (come on, give me that much credit), but just something to lead into the "yaoi fangirl fodder" idea that followed it.

I was really snippy yesterday because of some crap that happened at my new job that wasn't my fault. Also I tend to misdirect my anger at times which can make me pretty damned irrational.

Sorry about that.

uber gon
24th March 2007, 9:36 AM
How the heck is Zabuza's sword that sharp after all this time?

Akaba
24th March 2007, 9:51 AM

It's Zabuza's sword.

3 years can do nothing against it.

And why is it still there?

Inari's there, *****es.

He respects Zabuza for the end he had, and he has probably grown into some tall guy with two crossbows.

Inari is know tehsamurai.

Kingudora
24th March 2007, 12:47 PM
yep thats true

suigetsu looks like piranha

DragonRanger
24th March 2007, 12:53 PM
Does anyone go with the idea that the 4th Hokage is Naruto's dad?

RandomCharizard
24th March 2007, 2:29 PM
It's Zabuza's sword.

3 years can do nothing against it.

And why is it still there?

Inari's there, *****es.

He respects Zabuza for the end he had, and he has probably grown into some tall guy with two crossbows.

Inari is much more than that.
Inari is god. He is a huge titan who's only fear is his rival, KONOHAMARU.

EHHH??

blueazulim06
24th March 2007, 2:29 PM

There is substantial evidence that Yondaime has some link to Naruto but there is also evidence that shows they can't be. Only time will tell who Yondaime truly is.

Kingudora
24th March 2007, 2:45 PM
i think that yondie is narutos father

it makes sense to me

i hope that naruto will learn hiraishin and mix it with his wind attacks

BattleFranky~40
24th March 2007, 4:23 PM

Yeah, pretty much everybody came to realize about, oh, a year or two ago, maybe.

HK
25th March 2007, 9:50 PM
Jabba the Hutt is a better bishouen than all 5 of em put together.

He's a sexy thing, he is. (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Jabba+the+Hutt&gbv=2)

I was really snippy yesterday because of some crap that happened at my new job that wasn't my fault. Also I tend to misdirect my anger at times which can make me pretty damned irrational.

Sorry about that.

Ah, no problem, no harm done. We all have shitty days here and there.

You're referring to something realistic in a universe where ninjas throw out magic-esque crap at each other?

If he isn't, then I will shave my head. Seriously. I'll take pictures and everything.

uber gon
25th March 2007, 10:13 PM
Meh, I wonder what Naruto will be doing during his broken arm arc.

DKzM0mA
26th March 2007, 3:07 AM
It'll be okay soon. This is anime.

BattleFranky~40
26th March 2007, 3:10 AM
It'll be okay soon. This is anime.

Except it isn't. This is manga.

uber gon
26th March 2007, 5:35 AM
Except it isn't. This is manga.

True, but I'm just hoping Naryto learns some new wind jutsu at least.

FireKero!
26th March 2007, 3:58 PM
You know what they say about guys with big swords, right? Sai has yet another target!

Yay! More sexy yoai action!!!

Over the weekend, I had sexy Yaoi dreams about Sasuke and Sai. And Inari as a ninja, defeating Konohamaru in battle.

I just basicall summerized the last 4 pages of this thread...

Yeah man, he NEEDS to learn some D and C ranks moces. Mabye even a B. Just so we don't get bored by the Rasengan abuse. :/

New rank. Awesome.

uber gon
26th March 2007, 9:53 PM

Over the weekend, I had sexy Yaoi dreams about Sasuke and Sai. And Inari as a ninja, defeating Konohamaru in battle.

Yeah man, he NEEDS to learn some D and C ranks moces. Mabye even a B. Just so we don't get bored by the Rasengan abuse. :/

New rank. Awesome.

True, but what moves are there?

uber gon
26th March 2007, 9:57 PM

New rank. Awesome.

Alphonse Elric
27th March 2007, 8:44 AM

Around 788430 minutes ago, yes. -.-

I'd opt otherwise if the new wind jutsu turns out to be another Rasengan-inspired modification, actually.

- http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7412/alsmilie1ht7bj1.png Al http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5403/alsmilie2mg0xt3.png

FireKero!
27th March 2007, 5:34 PM

Well, there have been 13 Wind based moves used in the Narutoverse up till now, not counting Futon Rasen Shuriken and Futon Rasengan. Of the 10, one has been used by Kazuku and 6 has been used by Temari. Another by Orochimaru, one by Shukaku, and one by Gaara. Three other by random filler characters.

This moves are basic. They rather involve sand or a weapon. Sand is everywhere, and Naruto has learned to summon weapons now (a great plus). It's quite possible he could elarn some of these moves, or mabye soem enw ones.

Futon is the most underdeveloped attribute in the series. So similiar to YGO. :D

Kaim_Fabuyashi
27th March 2007, 7:16 PM
Well, there have been 13 Wind based moves used in the Narutoverse up till now, not counting Futon Rasen Shuriken and Futon Rasengan. Of the 10, one has been used by Kazuku and 6 has been used by Temari. Another by Orochimaru, one by Shukaku, and one by Gaara. Three other by random filler characters.

This moves are basic. They rather involve sand or a weapon. Sand is everywhere, and Naruto has learned to summon weapons now (a great plus). It's quite possible he could elarn some of these moves, or mabye soem enw ones.

Futon is the most underdeveloped attribute in the series. So similiar to YGO. :D

You forgot Baki's wind sword if that counts, That would be sweet if Naruto gets the Wind Sword thing, then he might stand a chance XP

~Kaim

uber gon
28th March 2007, 12:44 AM
You forgot Baki's wind sword if that counts, That would be sweet if Naruto gets the Wind Sword thing, then he might stand a chance XP

~Kaim

Frankly, a spear would make sense for Naruto. That, or some slender sword.

absol attacker
28th March 2007, 1:06 AM
Meh, I wonder what Naruto will be doing during his broken arm arc.

he'll wake up the next morning and there'll only be joint pain :/

you forget his kyuubi hax powers.

Alphonse Elric
28th March 2007, 11:56 AM
Frankly, a spear would make sense for Naruto. That, or some slender sword.

If Naruto gets some sort of Wind Spear, then that would be useless in close-range; not to mention the fact that he'd have to pick it up a few moments after it's been thrown (or misses). Then again, the only non-standard ninja weapon he's been using so far is the summoned giant shuriken... So I guess the same rules would apply if ever he does get a spear.

But yeah, getting a Wind Some would be the most practical thing to do in order to utilize the Wind Chakra.

- http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5262/alsmilie1ht7.png Al http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4886/alsmilie2mg0.png

absol attacker
28th March 2007, 9:55 PM
proof that Sasuke is gay.

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/83/04.jpg

BattleFranky~40
28th March 2007, 11:09 PM
It's not so much as he doesn't like girls, it's that he doesn't like anybody.

Catalyst
28th March 2007, 11:16 PM
I like how half of Naruto's cast are now non-existant while Kishimoto makes new characters.

absol attacker
29th March 2007, 1:01 AM
It's not so much as he doesn't like girls, it's that he doesn't like anybody.

but did he have the same reaction when a naked Suigetsu was inches away from him?

BattleFranky~40
29th March 2007, 1:30 AM
but did he have the same reaction when a naked Suigetsu was inches away from him?

Like Sui said: Sasuke didn't care. He doesn't care about anything other than revenge. He probably would have said something, but he'd known that Sui would back off.

Akaba
29th March 2007, 1:31 AM
His new characters are 100% better than his old crappy static characters.

Only Shino, Lee, Temari and Gaara should survive from the Sand Nins and Konoha 12.

All the rest suck.

Karin, Suigetsu and Sasuke are teh pWn.

uber gon
29th March 2007, 1:32 AM
If Naruto gets some sort of Wind Spear, then that would be useless in close-range; not to mention the fact that he'd have to pick it up a few moments after it's been thrown (or misses). Then again, the only non-standard ninja weapon he's been using so far is the summoned giant shuriken... So I guess the same rules would apply if ever he does get a spear.

But yeah, getting a Wind Some would be the most practical thing to do in order to utilize the Wind Chakra.

- http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5262/alsmilie1ht7.png Al http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4886/alsmilie2mg0.png

Actually, spears, or lances I guess have been used in close ranged combat. But, yeah, Naruto needs to think of other ways to use his wind chakra.

absol attacker
29th March 2007, 1:35 AM
Shino has a new justu- he pretends to sell you some weed, but when he opens his coat, a cloud of insects come out. it's especially effective on grass-nin.

uber gon
29th March 2007, 1:47 AM
Shino has a new justu- he pretends to sell you some weed, but when he opens his coat, a cloud of insects come out. it's especially effective on grass-nin.

When is that in the manga?

FireKero!
29th March 2007, 7:18 PM
Karin is my skank, and Jungo is my *****. Sasuke is my *****, and Suigetsu is my ****.

Kishimoto is my God. I love Naruto so much!!!

Read 348. It;s good. And all the facial expressions make up for the lack of original cast members.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th March 2007, 8:47 PM
Karin is my skank, and Jungo is my *****. Sasuke is my *****, and Suigetsu is my ****.

Kishimoto is my God. I love Naruto so much!!!

Read 348. It;s good. And all the facial expressions make up for the lack of original cast members.

I saw the teaser trailer so far, but has the raw been release cause I wanna see Jungo ^^

~Kaim

absol attacker
29th March 2007, 9:05 PM
When is that in the manga?

i made it up. you know, since he looks like a drug dealer?

uber gon
30th March 2007, 10:20 AM
i made it up. you know, since he looks like a drug dealer?

True, but do you think Shino, or ANY other character will showcase ANY new justsu?

absol attacker
30th March 2007, 10:59 PM
it was a joke.

new chap's out. Karin tried to have sex with Sasuke, Suigetsu is able to alter his muscle mass (d*mn, i was going to make a fake character with that power) and the last guy is bisexual.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st March 2007, 2:10 AM
and the last guy is bisexual.

I laughed my *** off at that part, a guy in a cell with a ball and chain around his foot discussing to himself who would be better to **** in plain english XD XD XD

~Kaim

Catalyst
31st March 2007, 2:20 AM
There's nothing backing up the manga anymore, at all, at least Naruto used some mythology crap to keep it going... now I feel it's just completely random.

raticatelover
31st March 2007, 2:29 AM
Anybody else think that Karin looks like Sasuke?

I think that Sasuke just wants her because he's so egotisical he wants somebody that looks like him to look at.

uber gon
31st March 2007, 2:39 AM
Anybody else think that Karin looks like Sasuke?

I think that Sasuke just wants her because he's so egotisical he wants somebody that looks like him to look at.

Maybe Karin has some kick-butt jutsu with her.

Kazekage
31st March 2007, 3:07 AM
Or maybe, Karin is actually the daughter of temari and Shikamaru, and sasuke just wants her beacause he needs to know were she got the glasses.

And Karin is coming to convice Juugo that girls are better than guys sasuke will be jealous and try to rape Karin, and Naruto will come in feeling bad that he isn't getting any attention, and try to rape sasuke.

Sasuke will reveal that he is straight Naruto will kill himself and take off his shirt hang it up somewhere, then Sasuke will button up the top button of Naruto's shirt and say.

"Naruto I swear".

Oh and mass fangirl suicide will occur beacause Naruto is dead and Sasuke is straight.

EDIT: wow battlefranky moment there.

DSDark
31st March 2007, 3:35 AM
Can't wait for Naruto to kick *** is the next Chuunin Exam

DKzM0mA
31st March 2007, 4:54 AM
Who said we're going to see it? =/

Blaziryu
31st March 2007, 5:54 AM
Yo, Sasuke is the man. He's starting his own revoultion & spreading the word around that he killed Orochimaru. I wonder what's Naruto & the others reactions are going to be.

feebas_factor
31st March 2007, 6:15 AM
Haha! Foos. Even when Sasuke's bad he's good.

I kept half-expecting him to say something like "kill all the prisoners" (of course that would just be so lame, overdone and so out of character), so I was pleasantly... half-surprised. For all the whining I've heard about him being "evil", he hasn't killed a single person yet (unless you count Oro). So... yeah. Mnneugh.

Oh yeah, one think Sasuke has never given any indication of is what he plans to do after Itachi (hypothetically). So... what do you guys think? Does he even have a plan that far ahead? I dunno.

FireKero!
1st April 2007, 1:24 AM
Can't wait for Naruto to kick *** is the next Chuunin Exam

There isn't going to be another Chuunin exam. :/

Can't wait to see Juugo next week. His hair is frizzy and muppy like Nears'. :D

OtterPops
1st April 2007, 2:18 AM
Hopefully, Karin will kickass. We only have Sakura and Tsunade right now (for kickass kunoichi)... Temari, too, I guess.

Suigetsu's power is very interesting...

-;179;

absol attacker
1st April 2007, 3:49 AM
Suigetsu can turn into water and make his arms muscular. is anyone else seeing something here?

MugenKeiji
1st April 2007, 8:10 AM
Karin's a meganekko which automatically makes her the official badass shoujo kunoichi of the series. Girls in glasses are serious business. Even the awesomeness of Uzuki, Anko and Shizune put together can't stack up to the power of glasses.

Apparently Juugo is BAH-SECKSHUAL! Is Kishimoto getting ideas from his fans now? I sensed that in the last issue, but now I'm starting to think that's where his stream of ideas is coming from.

Suigetsu seems to be a mixture of the Hulk and Chaos (SA1).

From what I can gather Sasuke's starting up a freedom fighter, anti-Itachi and anti-Naruto club. A group without a country, kind of like Akatsuki but without the war manufacturing freemasonry and hopefully members that won't serve as canon fodder for each rookie's strength and character development.

Just like Yoshi's Island DS, the timeskip was very dull for a while but it grows a bit late on you.

Alphonse Elric
1st April 2007, 11:27 AM
Oh yeah, one thing Sasuke has never given any indication of is what he plans to do after Itachi (hypothetically). So... what do you guys think? Does he even have a plan that far ahead? I dunno.

Methinks Sasuke's just winging it.

Freeing Suigetsu and all that jazz... I think he's just making do with whatever he's got at the moment, if not in the beginning stages of formulating a plan, provided he even has one. All of the events seem WAY too random right now, (Then again, the entire manga's gotten random so no surprise there.) so it's getting pretty ambiguous as to how Sasuke's even going to kill Itachi.

Hooray for plot-holes. :/

Suigetsu can turn into water and make his arms muscular. is anyone else seeing something here?

It's either Suigetsu has a Paramecia-Type Devil Fruit or Kishimito's "borrowing" ideas again. I vote for the latter part. I mean, it's not like it hasn't happened before, right? :P

- http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7412/alsmilie1ht7bj1.png Al http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5403/alsmilie2mg0xt3.png

RandomCharizard
2nd April 2007, 3:40 PM
^^^^^^^^^ I hate it when people make post like that. It basically kills the topic.
No offense :p

So now that we know of Karin, Suigetsu, and that Juugo is a bi man( maybe?) can we all say Team Sasuke is going to pwn Team Naruto's ***?

Let see current team naruto:

1. Naruto, hyper ninja who needs to lay off the caffeine.
Justus: a. Rasengan. That is obsolete at the moment.
b. Multi shadow clones / shadow clone. I guess Kishi will find a way to make them useful again.
c. Rasenshuriken thing. Can't use it. :[
d. Multiple Frog summons, this is pretty useful but we have yet to seen him use them in Part 2.
e. He's still got the ultimate weapon: The main character status. HE CAN DESTROY ANYONE.

2. Sakura
I wont go too far into this, theres nothing to go far into other than her ***.(>___>)
She's got strong *** power, healing techniques, and she can stop basic genjutsu.

3. Sai
He's plain awesome. Dick jokes makes any good man run. Especially Sasuke, who lacks penis. (Remember "put some clothes on" from sasuke to suigetsu? He didn't want to see the HUGE thing which all sharkman creatures have, when he can't even get a full 4 centimeters)
He's also got those ink thingies. Need more sai action kishi!!!

4. Yamato
He's got KWGOD( KILLER WOODEN GIRAFFES OF DOOM) and the power of the first hokage in his blood. Wooden jutsu he creates.

--------------

The battle would probably go like this:

Sasuke VS. Naruto(obviously)
Suigetsu VS. Sai (Sai would help naruto, screaming out "YOUR PENIS IS SMALL" to sasuke while fighting finger banging suigetsu and his water powers + Zabuza sword)

Sakura VS. Karin (Can we say another ***** fight?)

Juugo VS. Yamato (maybe? this one we have no idea who would win, no one even knows about Juugo yet)

Though, Naruto might not fight them after hearing the spread of good Sasuke's been doing. God damnit kishimoto, why'd ya have to make Sasuke so not evil. >:<

With this being the neo sound five, don't you think they need uh...5th member?

Naruto might join. It's plausible. Then again, anything is in the naruto manga.

absol attacker
2nd April 2007, 3:42 PM
you forgot Konohamaru with his yuri/yaoi no jutsus!

RandomCharizard
2nd April 2007, 3:44 PM
you forgot Konohamaru with his yuri/yaoi no jutsus!

Konohamaru will be too busy taking the Chuunin exams and pwning the daylight out of all the kids there.

:[

absol attacker
2nd April 2007, 3:46 PM
he'll use yaoi no jutsu on Tsunade and instantly become a jonin.

RandomCharizard
2nd April 2007, 3:48 PM
he'll use yaoi no jutsu on Tsunade and instantly become a jonin.

Then naruto will cry. And cry a lot.
Happy readers :)

Snow
2nd April 2007, 7:44 PM
I just wish somehow that kimimaro would live again poor kimimaro.

RandomCharizard
2nd April 2007, 8:28 PM
I just wish somehow that kimimaro would live again poor kimimaro.

Are you on crack or something.
That guy was too badass for Naruto, he could pull his freakin' spinal cord out of his body and use it as a sword.

Naruto would have wet his pants.
Sasuke would have crapped his pants.
Shikamaru would have stared and faint.

:<

Snow
2nd April 2007, 8:40 PM
Um no I am not I just thought he was a great Shinobi and was awesome.

Kingudora
2nd April 2007, 9:19 PM
my theory: juugo is a sex changer
and he cant decide what sex he likes most

or he is just some random bi

absol attacker
3rd April 2007, 3:46 AM
i like my version of this better:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/136/50308024xm8.png

MugenKeiji
3rd April 2007, 6:56 AM
^^^^^^^^^ I hate it when people make post like that. It basically kills the topic.
No offense :p.

Who the hell are you talking to or about? Me? FireKero? Absol?

No one knows...

USE THE EFFING QUOTE COMMAND NEXT TIME, THIS ISN'T GAMEFAQS!

RandomCharizard
4th April 2007, 3:42 AM
Who the hell are you talking to or about? Me? FireKero? Absol?

No one knows...

USE THE EFFING QUOTE COMMAND NEXT TIME, THIS ISN'T GAMEFAQS!

er Alphonse Elric. O__o

Also, did you know theres already karin hentai.
Yeah my friend was informed of this so he decided to inform me..
Being underage, I wont what it is o-o.

>_____________________>

uber gon
4th April 2007, 8:30 AM
I know it's late, but anyone see the irony in Sasuke?

I mean a couple of issues back he said he doesn't mind if he's Oro's new vessel, as lon as Itachi dies, but now Sasuke is the cause of Oro's "death"

P.S. if Sasuke's story is like Riku from Kingdom Hearts, how would he redeem himself?

RandomCharizard
4th April 2007, 4:06 PM
I know it's late, but anyone see the irony in Sasuke?

I mean a couple of issues back he said he doesn't mind if he's Oro's new vessel, as lon as Itachi dies, but now Sasuke is the cause of Oro's "death"

P.S. if Sasuke's story is like Riku from Kingdom Hearts, how would he redeem himself?

Sasuke was acting "evil" so Oro wouldn't suspect anything from him. If so, Naruto would be "OMG UR STILL GOOD DATTEBAYO".

Sasuke needed to look as evil and ready to be Oro's slave( :(!!!) as possible.

FireKero!
4th April 2007, 4:43 PM
er Alphonse Elric. O__o

Also, did you know theres already karin hentai.
Yeah my friend was informed of this so he decided to inform me..
Being underage, I wont what it is o-o.

>_____________________>

Already? It's a Hikari incident all over again. :rolleyes:

Did spoilers go up yet? I wonder what adventures our heroes will have this week, now that we'll finally see Juugo.

RandomCharizard
4th April 2007, 5:34 PM
Already? It's a Hikari incident all over again. :rolleyes:

Did spoilers go up yet? I wonder what adventures our heroes will have this week, now that we'll finally see Juugo.

Oh crap I forgot. I'll post some spoilers :s

???
Naruto
????????????3?
The sasuke 3 head for the North base
?????
Suigetsu gets tired

????*???????????
While taking a break Karion talks about Juugo

????????????????
Apparently Orochimaru went to catch personally
????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????*????? ??
in order to restrain his murderous impulses personally Orochimaru as Orochimaru was interested in, from juugo's ability (liquid form) he wanted to cause the enzyme...(arg this makes now sense to me, sorry-bl)

??????????????????????1?????????
Apparently that's the CS. (1 page shows a boy standing in a slaughter amid a river of blood)

???????????????????????
?????????*
That boy goes outside and appears in front of Sasuke
Sasuke makes a resolute decision (or slices him in two)

??????????????????
Sasuke: Let's hury up and go and meet Juugo
????????????
Karin: Eh? Who's he?
????????????????????????????????????????
In the final panel someone who looks like juugo is sneaking around(his face is shown a little).

true (from ??)

Thats the only one o-o

Kingudora
4th April 2007, 5:36 PM
juugo is a psyco for sure

Uchiha_Itachi
4th April 2007, 6:41 PM
RANDOMCHARIZARD - You didn't claim that as your spoiler, did you? It's been used EVERYWHERE and I'm starting to think, maybe it's true, but I don't want it to happen, because...it doesn't seem right...

Naruto's team versus Sasuke's new team? Let's consider the possibilities, for now...(match-ups are not mine...)

1. Sai VS Suigetsu
A. Suigetsu can pump his muscles - is that part of Orochimaru's experiment?
B. Suigetsu also trained under Zabuza, and Zabuza was awesome, considering Kakashi almost fell to him.
C. What the heck! Sai has barely used ANY moves so far! The only moves he's actually used (I don't even think they're offensive as far as I know!) are the Ink Clone and the scroll move with his pictures. I would like to see exactly what an ANBU ROOT can do...gosh!

2. Sakura VS Karin
A. Nothing much to say about Sakura...sure, she trained under Tsunade. She's a medic-nin, all right, but she barely uses any offensive jutsu. I guess her GENJUTSU superability would help her out.
B. Can't really say anything about Karin; we don't know her special abilities as of now. But judging by looks, Karin totally beats Sakura, save for the glasses part.
3. Yamato ("Tenzo", hehe) VS Juugo?
A. Yamato - WOODMAN! He's got the First's wood abilities and "ghoul-eyes", hehe.
B. Juugo? Nothing I can say about him yet. He seems to be trouble and from what I've heard and can put together, he's got a murderous habit of killing. Also, what was that mumbling at the end of 348?

4. Naruto VS Sasuke
A. Naruto has Shadow Replication, which Sasuke claims to see through because of his Sharingan, Rasengan, Wind Rasengan, and Wind Shuriken, not to mention chakra from the Kyuubi. Remember, he defeated an Akatsuki member by himself. (OK, maybe with a little help from Kakashi.)
B. Sasuke has speed and taijutsu. He's got Chidori, Habataku Chidori (Flapping Chidori w/CS2), and Chidori Nagashi (Chidori Current). He's got Sharingan and possibly Mangekyou Sharingan - maybe not... He has C-RANK Uchiha moves. And he has a Cursed Seal. He has the will to avenge his brother. And he took out a SICK Sannin. (SICK Sannin...SICK Sannin...)

5. Outcome...
A. Suigetsu? Maybe Sai...
B. Karin!
C. Not sure...
D. Sasuke? Possibly Naruto.

OVERALL...I really can't see this happening. I don't think Sasuke would want to, well, you know, "waste time" battling Naruto. Just saying.

Sorry this post was so long.

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth." -Uchiha Obito

RandomCharizard
4th April 2007, 7:09 PM
RANDOMCHARIZARD - You didn't claim that as your spoiler, did you? It's been used EVERYWHERE and I'm starting to think, maybe it's true, but I don't want it to happen, because...it doesn't seem right...

no its not mine. I found it on NF forums.

I don't want Team Naruto VS Team Sasuke yet. I'd like them to fight an akatsuki first.

Maybe at the end.

absol attacker
4th April 2007, 9:15 PM
whoever wrote that forgot the best part of Yamato....

KILLER WOODEN GIRAFFES OF DOOM!

Kingudora
4th April 2007, 9:20 PM
yes kwgod is one of the best things in naruto

RandomCharizard
4th April 2007, 10:41 PM

NOT EVEN INARI CAN STAND UP TO ITS POWER.

It is truly god.

absol attacker
4th April 2007, 10:49 PM
not even Gai's dynamic entry can stand a chance!

Kingudora
4th April 2007, 11:05 PM
1. finger bang
2. kwgod
3. inari
4. dynamic entry

easy as pie

Uchiha_Itachi
4th April 2007, 11:27 PM
whoever wrote that forgot the best part of Yamato....KILLER WOODEN GIRAFFES OF DOOM!

Oh yeah, forgot...hehehe...

yes kwgod is one of the best things in naruto

Amen... But, Sennen Goroshi (Remember, "Konohagakure's Most Secret and Sacred Technique: One Thousand Years of Death"), in my opinion, is also a godly technique...

NOT EVEN INARI CAN STAND UP TO ITS POWER. It is truly god.

Although Inari can stand up to anything now because of Naruto's words, the Killer Wooden Giraffes of Doom will scare the heck out of him, and he'll never trust Naruto again. *.*

not even Gai's dynamic entry can stand a chance!

Gai alone cannot stand a chance!

absol attacker
4th April 2007, 11:28 PM
godly jutsu:

KWGOD
Thousand Years of Death
Dynamic Entry
Morning Peacock
Double Knockout Girls
Double Knockout Guys

Uchiha_Itachi
5th April 2007, 5:53 AM
godly jutsu:

KWGOD
Thousand Years of Death
Dynamic Entry
Morning Peacock
Double Knockout Girls
Double Knockout Guys

I'm sorry, absol attacker, but I don't remember a Double KO Girls-Guys in the series of Naruto.

Darn that Kishimoto! If only all his chapters came out on the same day each week! (Wednesday). Must be Writer's Block?

"Being perfect has its own problems." -Uchiha Itachi

FireKero!
5th April 2007, 5:56 AM
I'm sorry, absol attacker, but I don't remember a Double KO Girls-Guys in the series of Naruto.

Konohamaru used it two issues ago, yo. Didn't you catch it?

uber gon
5th April 2007, 7:20 AM

Dude, those are used to seal the 9-tailed fox.

Or maybe I'm just behind.

RandomCharizard
5th April 2007, 3:25 PM
absol attacker: Have you forgotten Inari's crossbow? It alone can defeat thousands of jutsus.

uber gon: Please go to Naruto Forums, go to the fan club section and read everything related to Inari, Konohamaru, Gai, and KWGOD.

Thanks ^___^

Uchiha_Itachi
5th April 2007, 4:08 PM
Konohamaru used it two issues ago, yo. Didn't you catch it?

Oh...sorry. I didn't know that was what it was called...

I hope we get to find out what Karin's abilities are in this chapter! I've been waiting for some feminine action.

Okay, all this, and what is Sasuke's goal? Itachi?

And suppose he does avenge Itachi, how will he restore his clan? Does he even care about restoring it? (Well, scratch that, maybe he does...) Sasuke, clan leader? (Can't imagine!) Mangekyou Sharingan, will he talk about it to young Uchihas? (Hehehe...) And, will the manga last long enough?

And WHY exactly is Sasuke a missing-nin? Because, to be a missing-nin, don't you have to do something against your village? Because I'm not sure leaving the village for the guy who attacked the village because you want power to pursue your own dream is called doing something against your village.

Just my thoughts...

*THIS IS MY FAVORITE NARUTO QUOTE!*
"Way back, I used to hate Sasuke... But once I got used to being with him I realized he's really a lot of fun...to be around. He's the person that, more than anyone else, accepted me and my existence. Sasuke is my friend, and he represents bonds that I waited to long to receive, so that's why... Still, that's not much reason, not if it means facing someone like Orochimaru. If my arms get ripped off, I'll kick him to death. If my legs get ripped off, I'll just bite him to death. If my head gets ripped off, I'll just stare him to death, and if my eyes get ripped out, I'll just curse him to death! Even if it means getting torn into pieces, I'm going to take Sasuke back from Orochimaru no matter what!" -Uzumaki Naruto [Manga 303]

Question: If his mouth has already been ripped off, how will he curse him to death? Hehe...

absol attacker
5th April 2007, 7:13 PM
And WHY exactly is Sasuke a missing-nin? Because, to be a missing-nin, don't you have to do something against your village?
missing-nin are ninja who are missing from their village. hence the term "missing-nin".

Because I'm not sure leaving the village for the guy who attacked the village because you want power to pursue your own dream is called doing something against your village.
"I'm telling you officers, i stole the nuke and dropped it on the city because construction workers were going to chop down my favorite tree!"

uber gon
5th April 2007, 8:12 PM
Meh, I'm just hoping some of the Leaf-nin learn some kick-butt jutsu soon.

Uchiha_Itachi
5th April 2007, 8:31 PM
"I'm telling you officers, i stole the nuke and dropped it on the city because construction workers were going to chop down my favorite tree!"

...absol attacker, you rock...

'Nuff said.

"When you become great like me, women will go crazy over your own beauty!" -Jiraiya

deoxys_attack_mode
6th April 2007, 1:47 AM
You ask HOW Sasuke is going to restore the Uchiha Clan? Why do you think he recruited Karin?

Token
6th April 2007, 2:41 AM
He's actually after Bi-Boy. That or on of Oro's tradmarked Sound Village Orgys. Whee.

Token
6th April 2007, 2:42 AM
He's actually after Bi-Boy. That or on of Oro's tradmarked Sound Village Orgys. Whee.

Uchiha_Itachi
6th April 2007, 4:45 AM
You ask HOW Sasuke is going to restore the Uchiha Clan? Why do you think he recruited Karin?

I don't think you caught it the last chapter when Sasuke completely freaked out over Karin's, well, "Sakura-ness" over him. Hence "You...back away...".

Karin is one of the best females Kishimoto created, though. I can see why rumors of chemistry between the two are easily sparked. Karin looks like a feminine version of Sasuke, minus the glasses. I hope her "abilities" top those of Temari and...and...(good ? nin's?)...Hinata? Tayuya? S-Saku...

No, TSUNADE! (SHIZUNE!) Moegi! (What am I saying...)

Peace, please!

Hey!! The idea just came to me...! What if there IS no Naruto Manga this week?! I mean, at this point, we should either have spoiler pictures or confirmed spoilers, or just have read the manga! What is that Kishi up to...

"In life, nothing good comes out of hurrying." -Nara Shikamaru

Alphonse Elric
6th April 2007, 5:02 AM

Karin's going to use her horny charm to destroy Itachi?

DragonRanger
6th April 2007, 3:06 PM
Yeah, pretty much everybody came to realize about, oh, a year or two ago, maybe.

Well, sheesh, I was just asking an opinion.

zonic the hedgehog
6th April 2007, 8:50 PM

Hey!! The idea just came to me...! What if there IS no Naruto Manga this week?! I mean, at this point, we should either have spoiler pictures or confirmed spoilers, or just have read the manga! What is that Kishi up to...

"In life, nothing good comes out of hurrying." -Nara Shikamaru

No, there is manga this week. The latest Jump has been out in Japan since Monday with the chapter in it, it's just that it's taken longer than normal to scan and translate.

Spoiler pics are here, at least:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=202239

Speaking of which, HOLY SH*T:

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2452/ohshimd7.jpg

Is this the most blood in one scene in the WHOLE manga? :O

absol attacker
6th April 2007, 10:49 PM
http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/84/15.jpg

his l2 seal is a bat-winged ogre with a beaver tail. that's just silly.

Uchiha_Itachi
6th April 2007, 11:25 PM
I found a few pages of the new manga on MangaHelpers. The full manga is not out yet - it's gonna be out later today, but here's a link to some of the pages...

http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/s...t=11012&page=2

It's low-quality for now, and the Japanese is hard to read. (Otherwise, I think it'd be translated by now, hee.) But it's sort of good enough to understand what's going on.

"A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I had to dance..." -Hatake Kakashi

pokemonster2191
7th April 2007, 12:23 AM
Ah so juugo is in fact not bisexual, just a crazed murder junky who created the cursed seal.
did anyone else think that lvl 2 seal guy was juugo?

absol attacker
7th April 2007, 1:13 AM
also, the full issue is out.

http://www.islandne.com/online/categories.php?cat_id=84

Uchiha_Itachi
7th April 2007, 3:01 AM
Suigetsu was awesome. "Because he's...retarded?"...and Karin's expression - I LOL'ed at that one!

What do you think of Juugo? Gonna mistake Sasuke for a girl when he sees him? Ha!

The part where Sasuke attacks that guy in CS2 and calms him down was so cool. I think I'll (try) to make that my new avatar, yo. (If the program lets me.)

At least (I think) there will be some action in the next chapter. If not, then screw it.

"Ahh crap, he died." -Suigetsu
...that was just plain awesome!...

Uchiha_Itachi
7th April 2007, 3:04 AM
Suigetsu was awesome. "Because he's...retarded?"...and Karin's expression - I LOL'ed at that one!

What do you think of Juugo? Gonna mistake Sasuke for a girl when he sees him? Ha!

The part where Sasuke attacks that guy in CS2 and calms him down was so cool. I think I'll (try) to make that my new avatar, yo. (If the program lets me.)

At least (I think) there will be some action in the next chapter. If not, then screw it.

"Ahh crap, he died." -Suigetsu
...that was just plain awesome!...

Alphonse Elric
7th April 2007, 5:04 AM

That's pretty likely, actually. Oh, the hilarity that will ensue!

And, is it me, or did that CS2 guy that Sasuke beat look like a Dotaitos when it he first leapt down from those rocks...? :/

uber gon
7th April 2007, 10:50 AM
Sasuke's "team":

A fish Man

A woman who probably has DID (Disassociative Identity Disorder)

A psycho who can turn into who knows what because of the curse seal

Itachi is soooooooo screwed.

MugenKeiji
7th April 2007, 10:56 AM
Ah so juugo is in fact not bisexual, just a crazed murder junky who created the cursed seal.
did anyone else think that lvl 2 seal guy was juugo?

Sorry, the bisexual thing still flies, don't be so naive.

Suigetsu states (could have been joking really) Juugo gets his jollies on killing. Also watch Ichi the Killer when he kills the cat or read up on WHY Roman soldiers let their junk fly loose. Some people out there DO get hard-ons on murder.

Anyway, I assume Sasuke wants to create more curse sealed allies.

My friend would so love that curveball Kishimoto threw at us on Hitsuga...er, Juugo.

Alphonse Elric
7th April 2007, 11:15 AM
Sasuke's "team":

A fish Man

A woman who probably has DID (Disassociative Identity Disorder)

A psycho who can turn into who knows what because of the curse seal

Itachi is soooooooo screwed.

I'm thinking Juugo's the only one who may have the potential to screw Itachi up, though, since, so far, Suigetsu and Karin aren't even cooperating, which could mean they probably wouldn't do so well in fighting against an enemy as "teammates".

Then again, since Juugo apparently has the intent of killing whoever he sees next, I'm not exactly sure how Sasuke's going to persuade him to join his group. All I know is that he's after Juugo because of his ability (Or, rather, his blood's ability...) to form Cursed Seals.

Looks like we know what Sasuke's plan is now: He's going to create an army of 300 people who've perfected the Cursed Seal and have them all attack Itachi with spears and arrows.

... Or not. :/

MugenKeiji
7th April 2007, 2:41 PM
Nice Frank Miller/History reference.

Alphonse Elric
7th April 2007, 2:43 PM
Nice Frank Miller/History reference.

I'm just waiting for Sasuke to shout out "TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!!!" at Itachi when he actually fights him.

That'd make the plot just a bit more interesting. -.-

Uchiha_Itachi
7th April 2007, 5:30 PM
If Itachi is Sasuke's goal...then I wonder how the rest of his team will react when Sasuke goes "Okay guys, it's time to kill my brother!"

Suigetsu says he's got plans of his own, in which he needs Sasuke's help in it. Hmmm...he doesn't seem to last long on land, and he's ALWAYS drinking water, probably to keep him hydrated? Does this mean Suigetsu would do better in water? And does this also mean that while on land, Suigetsu's chakra supply is very low?

"A black cat crossed my path, so I had to take a detour!" -Hatake Kakashi

pokemonster2191
7th April 2007, 8:35 PM
juugo looks pretty young to me. :/

uber gon
7th April 2007, 8:37 PM
If Itachi is Sasuke's goal...then I wonder how the rest of his team will react when Sasuke goes "Okay guys, it's time to kill my brother!"

Suigetsu says he's got plans of his own, in which he needs Sasuke's help in it. Hmmm...he doesn't seem to last long on land, and he's ALWAYS drinking water, probably to keep him hydrated? Does this mean Suigetsu would do better in water? And does this also mean that while on land, Suigetsu's chakra supply is very low?

"A black cat crossed my path, so I had to take a detour!" -Hatake Kakashi

Meh, maybe it's a way for him to do his bodt buildup ability. I wonder if Kisame can do the same?

Anyway, I'm hoping for a fishman fighting frenzy, what about you guys?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th April 2007, 2:06 AM
Does anyone smell 'Magekyou Sharingan' cooking? Maybe this is all just for sasuke to see who is his 'best frined' out of the 3 and kill them so he can just go after Itachi.

~Kaim

FireKero!
8th April 2007, 2:26 AM
Does anyone smell 'Magekyou Sharingan' cooking? Maybe this is all just for sasuke to see who is his 'best frined' out of the 3 and kill them so he can just go after Itachi.

~Kaim

They wouldn't be his best friend then. They'd be people that he's leading on....

After looking over the Team Sasuke arc thus far, I can safely assume that Sasuke and Suigetsu are of the same strength (Suigetsu being better?), Karin is my B. hoe, and Juugo kills them all. Seriously, we have to see a serious fight with these guys. SOON!

BattleFranky~40
8th April 2007, 2:35 AM

~Kaim

Yeah, despite the fact that he has said that he won't go after the 'Mangekyou Sharingan', he'll obviously do that.

MugenKeiji
8th April 2007, 5:17 AM

~Kaim

Not likely.

Here's how I see it.

Karin is probably the only one (being Orochimaru's only other subordinate than Kabuto in terms of sharing his knowledge) who knows who to cultivate the enzyme in Juugo's blood to create more people with Curse Seals.

Seeing how Suigetsu was locked up, it's obvious he served nothing more than a threat to Orochimaru, so obviously Sasuke needs his manpower to accomplish his goal. Stronger ninja = a stronger force. Should there be a need for more resources that's where Juugo and Karin come in, to take what's left of Orochimaru's forces and make them his own.

Anyone who's a viable yet unwilling choice ninja to join Sasuke at this point, well that's to give Juugo the satisfaction...

Blaziryu
8th April 2007, 6:20 AM
Juugo looks like Naruto. I think he's an member of the Uzumaki clan, meaning Naruto has a living relative.

BattleFranky~40
8th April 2007, 6:34 AM
Juugo looks like Naruto. I think he's an member of the Uzumaki clan, meaning Naruto has a living relative.

Yeah... not gonna happen.

Alphonse Elric
8th April 2007, 9:26 AM

Nope. Nice try, kid, but that's 99.95678342% unlikely. :/

I mean, if Kishimoto decides on giving Naruto a living relative with the Cursed Friggen Seal, imagine just how many of his own pieces of inofrmation he'd have contradicted with that... Too many and the manga'll end up having no plot whatsoever.

Oh wait.

uber gon
8th April 2007, 9:32 PM
Meh, I wonder what Juugo's lv. 2 curse seal form will be?

Maybe a Garchomp-esque form?:)

Kingudora
8th April 2007, 9:56 PM
why?

but we had a bat with a beaver tail so...

uber gon
8th April 2007, 10:17 PM
why?

Meh, a dragon would look pretty bad-arse.

uber gon
8th April 2007, 10:21 PM
why?

A dragon would look cool.

Kingudora
8th April 2007, 11:13 PM
kimimaro looked like a dragon to me

and juugo is kinda cute... (gay-ish but whatever)

BattleFranky~40
9th April 2007, 2:49 AM
kimimaro looked like a dragon to me
Kimimaro obviously looked like a dinosaur, not a dragon.

Alphonse Elric
9th April 2007, 2:35 PM
and juugo is kinda cute... (gay-ish but whatever)

Everyone knows that all the "cute" characters in a Shounen Series who are possessed, cursed, or afflicted with something that'll cause them to transform into monsters always end up turning into the most hideous of beasts. It's an archetype, I tell you. -.-

I'm betting Juugo will turn into some sort of mutant lion... Maybe a gorilla? :/

Shadow2742
9th April 2007, 5:10 PM
Anyone else thinks we'll see Karin vs. Juugo in the next chapter?

uber gon
9th April 2007, 10:09 PM
Anyone else thinks we'll see Karin vs. Juugo in the next chapter?

It depends on who enters the door first.

Kazekage
10th April 2007, 3:46 AM
It depends on who enters the door first.

Yeah If its sasuke it'll be Sasuke V.S Juugo

If its Karin then Karin v.s Juugo

Suigetsu's the only male so..

Shadow2742
10th April 2007, 4:39 AM
Yeah If its sasuke it'll be Sasuke V.S Juugo

If its Karin then Karin v.s Juugo

Suigetsu's the only male so..

Sasuke is male too... I think it'll be female though since he said if it's a female he'll kill her. Could just be a coincidence though.

absol attacker
10th April 2007, 4:54 AM
Sasuke is a hermaphrodite. and he'll open the door, Juggo will go berserk on him, and Sasuke will insta-hax him like he did to the flying beaver-man.

Kazekage
10th April 2007, 4:58 AM
Sasuke is male too... I think it'll be female though since he said if it's a female he'll kill her. Could just be a coincidence though.

No Sasuke definetly has no penis.

I kicked him in the nuts and he just stood there.

Limp_Ninja
10th April 2007, 5:18 AM
I wonder what's the name of Juugo's seal, if it HAS a name.

BattleFranky~40
10th April 2007, 6:51 AM
You're not very bright, are you?

Shadow2742
10th April 2007, 7:05 AM
I was referring to Juugo as the person who said he'd kill a girl. And by female, I meant the person who would open the door.

Xylitol
10th April 2007, 2:53 PM
I was referring to Juugo as the person who said he'd kill a girl. And by female, I meant the person who would open the door.

Are you just acting like that or are you just really ignorant? O.o

Anyway, I'll bet my money(which isn't much) on that Sasuke will go in first.

RandomCharizard
10th April 2007, 3:49 PM
No Sasuke definetly has no penis.

I kicked him in the nuts and he just stood there.

Sasuke has a penis its just very very small.

Like Naruto's, except only smaller.

See, the Uchiha clan was made of big penises. When Itachi had learned this "secret" in that underground place he killed all of his clan because he obviously had the smallest penis. All except for Sasuke, who had the tiniest penis EVER.

Kingudora
10th April 2007, 3:57 PM
and sasuke will kill itachi by gaining a bigger penis

absol attacker
10th April 2007, 4:22 PM
the Mangekyo sharingan shrinks the users penis, Sasuke remembered reading it in the secret chamber after defeating Naruto. if he had not and gained the MS, his penis would have shrunk into a singularity and he would have had no chance of defeating Itachi.

uber gon
10th April 2007, 10:06 PM
Are you just acting like that or are you just really ignorant? O.o

Anyway, I'll bet my money(which isn't much) on that Sasuke will go in first.

I'm hoping for a curse seal lv. 2 vs. curse seal lv. 2 battling.:D

Relentless_Savior
10th April 2007, 11:19 PM
Juugo looks like Hitsugaya from Bleach because of his hair. Anyways I'm hoping either Suigetsu or Karin are going to go in first, because we haven't seen them fight or their special abilities.

Sasori
11th April 2007, 12:31 AM
I thought Juugo was a homo at first

BattleFranky~40
11th April 2007, 12:49 AM
I thought Juugo was a homo at first

Why is that? Because he couldn't choose between a girl or a boy? That would make him bisexual, not homosexual.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th April 2007, 3:02 AM
I wonder what's the name of Juugo's seal, if it HAS a name.

Idiot Juugo is the SOURCE of the seal so it has no name cause it isnt a seal

Kimimaro what? o.0

Like others said he is just gunna attack Sasuke cause 1. He is a spaz and 2 he might mistake Sasuke for a girl

~Kaim

uber gon
11th April 2007, 7:08 AM
Juugo looks like Hitsugaya from Bleach because of his hair. Anyways I'm hoping either Suigetsu or Karin are going to go in first, because we haven't seen them fight or their special abilities.

Well, Suigetsu can control his muscle mass, so he can either turn into water, or increase his muscle mass.

Uchiha_Itachi
11th April 2007, 10:56 PM
OK...here is MY prediction...Karin opens Juugo's cell door. Juugo is about to attack Karin with his tail, attempting to kill her. Sasuke, in CS1, stops the tail. He tells Juugo, "Too bad for you Juugo...Karin...she's...she's..." Karin tenses up, and Juugo looks confused. "She's a man!" Hehehe...

Meanwhile, back in Konoha...Sakura tells Naruto that Tsunade wants to see him. They talk about Orochimaru being dead.

There is an old bounty guy who has just visited Ibiki, telling him that he forgot his glasses in one of the rooms. Ibiki tells him to go ahead and find what you need. However, bounty guy goes into Kakuzu's room and performs medical jutsu on him. Kakuzu wakes up and says, "You took your time, didn't you, Zetsu?" The man changes into Zetsu, and Zetsu answers, "We're leaving for Orochimaru's ring."

Kind of stupid...but let's see what else we've got...

absol attacker
12th April 2007, 12:34 AM
to hell with medical jutsu, Kakuzu will just get up by himself. surprise, surprise, the stitched-together guy who lived for centuries and has the same eyes as the resurrected hokages is a zombie!

uber gon
12th April 2007, 12:38 AM
OK...here is MY prediction...Karin opens Juugo's cell door. Juugo is about to attack Karin with his tail, attempting to kill her. Sasuke, in CS1, stops the tail. He tells Juugo, "Too bad for you Juugo...Karin...she's...she's..." Karin tenses up, and Juugo looks confused. "She's a man!" Hehehe...

Meanwhile, back in Konoha...Sakura tells Naruto that Tsunade wants to see him. They talk about Orochimaru being dead.

There is an old bounty guy who has just visited Ibiki, telling him that he forgot his glasses in one of the rooms. Ibiki tells him to go ahead and find what you need. However, bounty guy goes into Kakuzu's room and performs medical jutsu on him. Kakuzu wakes up and says, "You took your time, didn't you, Zetsu?" The man changes into Zetsu, and Zetsu answers, "We're leaving for Orochimaru's ring."

Kind of stupid...but let's see what else we've got...

Dude, I think Kakuzu is dead PERMANENTLY.

absol attacker
12th April 2007, 12:51 AM
blasphemy, he can't be dead; he was never given a backround story. even gato was given more of a story than kakuzu.

uber gon
12th April 2007, 9:39 AM
Frankly, I'd like to see how Naruto overcomes his "problem" with the Rasenshuriken.

Anyway, if Kakuzu is alive he'd be screwed without those masks of his.

absol attacker
12th April 2007, 10:30 PM
Sasuke fangirls commit mass suicide

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/05.jpg

more prisoners with curse seals, one of them is a hermit crab

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/06.jpg

Juugo changes his mind last minute to kill a guy

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/15.jpg

and Sasuke opens the door

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/16.jpg

Kabuto
12th April 2007, 10:35 PM
LOL, naruto has just obtained a new level of slow. Anyway, good arc, I like the new team and itll be interesting to see the role of the curse seal.

BattleFranky~40
12th April 2007, 10:40 PM
It seems Jugo is batshit crazy.

absol attacker
12th April 2007, 10:41 PM
LOL, naruto has just obtained a new level of slow. Anyway, good arc, I like the new team and itll be interesting to see the role of the curse seal.

well, it's now just a cheap trick, like rasengan.

Uchiha_Itachi
12th April 2007, 11:31 PM
For those of ya'll who haven't seen it, here ya go!

RAWS
RapidShare (http://rapidshare.com/files/25592605/Naruto_350_Raw_MQ.rar)

Enjoy, yo. Here's a translation by HisshouBuraiKen if you can't download. Have fun! Extra love to SirBenoit for letting me post this!

Page 1:
SFX: Ding-doooong

Naruto: Hey.
Sakura: How can you eat such heavy stuff for BREAKFAST?

Naruto: Sakura-chan, we have the day off...
why're you here so early?
Sakura: It's already past noon.

Anyways,
go wash up and get dressed, I'll wait out here.

Naruto: Wha?
Are we going on a date?!
SFX: Perk-up!

Sakura: NO, *******!
TSUNADE-SAMA WANTS TO SEE US!
SFX: Vein pop

Page 2:
Tsunade: You're late!

Where the hell were you?
Jiraiya: Easy, Tsunade...

Sakura: I'm so sorry...Naruto was eating lunch...er, breakfast, and-
Naruto: Preverted Hermit's here, too?

Jiraiya: Hey, Naruto! How have you been?

Page 3:
Sakura: What did you want
to speak to us about?

Tsunade: Right.

Information has been coming in from the other countries.
I wanted to discuss it with you.

Sakura: Info?
Naruto: What is it, what is it?

Page 4:
Tsunade: Orochimaru is dead.
And it seems Uchiha Sasuke was the one who killed him.

Naruto: R...r...really?!

Jiraiya: It's definitely true. My most reliable sources confirmed it.

Page 5:
Sakura: That's...Then...

Naruto: HEHEHEH!!
I KNEW that freak wouldn't be able to take Sasuke down!

So Sasuke's coming back to the Leaf Village now, right?
Right?

Jiraiya: Doesn't look like it.

Page 6:
Karin: The guards are all dead...

Page 7:
Suigetsu: Hoo boy...how're we supposed to know which one is Juugo?
Sasuke?

Sasuke: Karin, is Juugo in there somewhere?

Karin: Yeah, yeah, gimme a second!
SFX: Fwip

Page 8:
Karin: He's not with them.
Suigetsu: Meaning we can go nuts on these guys, right?

Sasuke: Don't attack their vital points.

Suigetsu: Haha...
You're such a Leaf ninja, man.
You should've killed that other guy.
SFX: Clack

Sasuke: Let's go.
SFX: wobble

Page 9:
Juugo: A girl...
if a girl opens the door, I'll kill her...
kill...

Sealie: Uuh...
Too...strong...
SFX: Wuuuuuuuuush

Page 10:
Suigetsu: Wheeeew.

Karin: I found the keys!

SFX: Jingle

Page 11:
SFX: Step

Suigetsu: Lead the way, Karin.

Karin: Why are you DOING this, Sasuke??
Suigetsu: Just find him, would ya?
You're always bragging about your ability - try actually using it.

Karin: That way.

Suigetsu: Finally.
SFX: Step

Page 12:
SFX: Step step

Grab

Sasuke: What're you-
SFX: Tug

Karin: He's really this way.
Let's hurry, Sasuke!

Sasuke: Why did you lie?
Now Suigetsu's going the wrong way.

Page 13:
Karin: Suigetsu's an obnoxious jerk, I can't stand him! C'mon!
Sasuke: Let me go, I can walk by myself!

Suigetsu: I've been wondering...
The "Cursed Seal" looks like it turns everyone who uses it into a monstrous freak...
Sasuke...

Does that happen to you, too?

Hey, I'm talking to y-

...That b*tch...
SFX: Crackacracka

Page 14:
Sasuke: Is this it?
Karin: Yeah, Juugo's in here.

SFX: Click

SFX: Click click
Juugo: Someone's here...
Boy or girl?

Page 15:
Karin: That's the last one!
SFX: Reach

SFX: Shove
Grab

Sasuke: I'll go in, Karin.
Stand back.

SFX: CREEEEEEEEE

Juugo: No...
A guy. If it's a guy, I'll kill him.

Page 16:
Juugo: JACKPOT! YOU'RE DEAD!

Page 17:
SFX: Dasssh

Karin: Watch out!
SFX: Grab

Side: Unable to quell his desire to kill, Juugo attacks! How will Sasuke stop the violent rampaging of the last person he needs?!

Bottom: Sasuke battles the curse seal's origin! Next time: "The Curse Seal's Secret!"

FIN

Uchiha_Itachi
12th April 2007, 11:37 PM
Sorry - had to break the rules because the other post was so long. So anyway, Juugo, huh! Looks like a little kid that's happy for ice cream on the last page!

Karin, what a smart-A22! And Suigetsu fell for it too - HA!

BattleFranky~40
13th April 2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah... not such a great idea posting links to illegal scans

Uchiha_Itachi
13th April 2007, 2:20 AM
Yeah... not such a great idea posting links to illegal scans

Um, 'scuse me, but they're not illegal, yo. With permission from kind people I posted this for other people to see. No other comment.

--------------------------------

New Subject! Karin's ability...

Karin's ability reminds me of that of the Byaguukan, but instead, it tracks people! Maybe THIS is how he sensed his presence at the end of 347.

BattleFranky~40
13th April 2007, 2:38 AM
Um, 'scuse me, but they're not illegal, yo. With permission from kind people I posted this for other people to see. No other comment.

They're free scans of Shounen Jump. In other words, it's illegal, no matter how you spin it.

Kind of like downloading anime episodes or MP3s

Uchiha_Itachi
13th April 2007, 4:45 AM
They're free scans of Shounen Jump. In other words, it's illegal, no matter how you spin it.

Kind of like downloading anime episodes or MP3s

Hm, okay then. I'll make sure I won't do it again...:D

Well, seeing no one posted it, I decided to, anyway...NOT KNOWING it was illegal...

uber gon
13th April 2007, 9:19 AM
Sasuke fangirls commit mass suicide

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/05.jpg

more prisoners with curse seals, one of them is a hermit crab

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/06.jpg

Juugo changes his mind last minute to kill a guy

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/15.jpg

and Sasuke opens the door

http://www.islandne.com/online/data/media/85/16.jpg

Meh, some of those lv. 2 forms make me think of some pokémon.

Xylitol
13th April 2007, 4:38 PM
Ha, I knew Sasuke would go in first. :P

Juugo looks... looks... there's no word to describe what Juugo looks like in that one panel.(I guess idiotic fits)

And wow, things are really progressing slowly. They barely got inside the base and opened the cell, and we only had a few pages about happenings in Konoha. (I bet it's Suigetsu's fault. Kishimoto's wasting space by making huge pictures for him to "take a break from walking" in.)

FireKero!
13th April 2007, 5:26 PM
Sasuke vs. Juugo. Should be fun.

Still haven't read the most recent volume yet. XD

BattleFranky~40
13th April 2007, 10:58 PM
Juugo looks... looks... there's no word to describe what Juugo looks like in that one panel.(I guess idiotic fits)

Grimmjowish, I'd say.

Uchiha_Itachi
13th April 2007, 11:15 PM

Well, hmmm, I would say...he looks like...he just saw some "ICE CREAM!"

EDIT: By the way, here's the manga at YouTube, in High Resolution!

Naruto Chapter 350 Translated High Resolution (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4j4nIYZYg_A)

FireKero!
14th April 2007, 2:10 AM
^Dude, yo. Your gonna get in trouble if you keep doing that. :(

Not saying that I don't appreciate it though. Thanks man.

BattleFranky~40
14th April 2007, 4:07 AM
Well, hmmm, I would say...he looks like...he just saw some "ICE CREAM!"

EDIT: By the way, here's the manga at YouTube, in High Resolution!

Naruto Chapter 350 Translated High Resolution (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4j4nIYZYg_A)

Watching manga on youtube= mass lolz

Uchiha_Itachi
14th April 2007, 5:49 AM
^Dude, yo. Your gonna get in trouble if you keep doing that. :(

Not saying that I don't appreciate it though. Thanks man.

Thanks for the warning (I won't do it again!) and you're welcome!

THE END IS NEAR!!!!
14th April 2007, 5:58 AM
All right I will make Sakura older.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4631/oldersakuraeq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Taa da.

BattleFranky~40
14th April 2007, 6:02 AM

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4631/oldersakuraeq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Taa da.
Ugh, I feel like I'm about to throw up.

No more Sakura.

Blaziryu
14th April 2007, 7:38 AM
Sasuke is going to beat Juugo no time flat. I wanna see more of the conversation between Naruto & Jiraiya.

uber gon
14th April 2007, 10:29 AM
Sasuke is going to beat Juugo no time flat. I wanna see more of the conversation between Naruto & Jiraiya.

Let's see him use that sword of his. That, and demonstrate some chakra manipulation.

Meh, it's probably going to set up something to help withstand the Rasenshuriken's negative effects.

Snow
14th April 2007, 6:35 PM
I heard itachi kills sasuke and then naruto gets ****** off and kills itachi

uber gon
14th April 2007, 9:23 PM
I heard itachi kills sasuke and then naruto gets ****** off and kills itachi

Where did you hear that?!!?

BattleFranky~40
14th April 2007, 9:25 PM
Where did you hear that?!!?

The internets, of course.

And it's 101% true.

uber gon
14th April 2007, 10:06 PM
The internets, of course.

And it's 101% true.

Uh....right...

BattleFranky~40
14th April 2007, 10:09 PM
Uh....right...

Why wouldn't it be true?

Snow
14th April 2007, 10:43 PM
I did not say it was true I said I heard I am not saying it's 101% true look at my post did I say oh yeah it's 101% true.

BattleFranky~40
14th April 2007, 10:49 PM
I did not say it was true I said I heard I am not saying it's 101% true look at my post did I say oh yeah it's 101% true.

You just said it was 101% true.

Undeniable proof.

FireKero!
15th April 2007, 12:00 AM

Taa da.

All you did was make Sakura's boobs slightly bigger.

Your my hero.

O rly? Cause I'm pretty sure all this Juugo build-up time wouldn't lead us to a saddening quick battle between Sasugay and Juugo, the originator of the Curse Seal.

Tis should be fun.

uber gon
15th April 2007, 9:51 AM
Who wants to bet that the solution to Naruto's "problem" is completely stupid?

Snow
15th April 2007, 4:21 PM
Battle franky I was being sarcastic.

BattleFranky~40
15th April 2007, 8:32 PM
Battle franky I was being sarcastic.

Oh my god, I had no idea. Thank you, good sir, for showing me the light.

Hikozaru390
16th April 2007, 3:19 AM
Who wants to bet that the solution to Naruto's "problem" is completely stupid?

*puts down money*

HK
16th April 2007, 4:00 AM

Now then, assuming that Kishimoto put is able to put in as much effort to developing her character properly as this fan did with the picture... Well, at least we wouldn't have the same events happening every single time whenever he wants to try "characterization" with Team 7. Sad memories about Sasuke leaving or Naruto trying his hardest to make her happy... rinse and repeat until tankoban sales start to plummet.

Sasuke is going to beat Juugo no time flat.

Naw, more like Sasuke is going to pull some fancy manuever, Juugo reacts and pulls an even more ridiculous one, and then Sasuke ends it by topping the previous one while Karin stares in shock and Suigetsu just arrives at the scene.

I swear I could write storylines for Weekly Jump.

I wanna see more of the conversation between Naruto & Jiraiya.

I just want more Jiraiya, period. And Gai. And Lee. And Gaara to revert to the time when he wasn't one of Naruto's converted *****es.

BattleFranky~40
16th April 2007, 4:05 AM
Now then, assuming that Kishimoto put is able to put in as much effort to developing her character properly as this fan did with the picture... Well, at least we wouldn't have the same events happening every single time whenever he wants to try "characterization" with Team 7. Sad memories about Sasuke leaving or Naruto trying his hardest to make her happy... rinse and repeat until tankoban sales start to plummet.
Like every series.

Naw, more like Sasuke is going to pull some fancy manuever, Juugo reacts and pulls an even more ridiculous one, and then Sasuke ends it by topping the previous one while Karin stares in shock and Suigetsu just arrives at the scene.
The suspense is killing me!

I swear I could write storylines for Weekly Jump.
A 5 year old child with half a box of crayons could create Jump's next best seller.

I just want more Jiraiya, period. And Gai. And Lee. And Gaara to revert to the time when he wasn't one of Naruto's converted *****es.
Shikaku is gone. It's too late for Gaara.

HK
16th April 2007, 4:12 AM
Like every series.

Relatedly Weekly Jump seems to have killed off a lot of new series quite closely when they began. I'd guess that even by the typical standards that they weren't, let's say, "impressive."

The suspense is killing me!

It'll kill me, too, especially if Kishimoto cuts away for Naruto, Sakura, and Sai strolling through the Leaf Village as the first two angst about Sasuke not coming back and the last one laments being unable to help them when they first tried to "rescue" him a few arcs back.

A perfect way to include the flashbacks that Kishimoto is aching to include.

A 5 year old child with half a box of crayons could create Jump's next best seller.

He'd have to have assistants who can draw straight lines. A few second graders, perhaps?

Shikaku is gone. It's too late for Gaara.

But the opportunity for angst is never gone. Just have some of the old people in the Sand Village be killed since young characters gain automatic immunity, and Gaara will turn into a SWELTERING PILE OF RIGHTEOUS ANGST.

uber gon
16th April 2007, 4:17 AM
Meh, I'd just like to see how Naruto overcomes the Rasneshuriken's "weakness."

BattleFranky~40
16th April 2007, 4:21 AM
Relatedly Weekly Jump seems to have killed off a lot of new series quite closely when they began. I'd guess that even by the typical standards that they weren't, let's say, "impressive."
It seems so. They don't make the big bucks.

It'll kill me, too, especially if Kishimoto cuts away for Naruto, Sakura, and Sai strolling through the Leaf Village as the first two angst about Sasuke not coming back and the last one laments being unable to help them when they first tried to "rescue" him a few arcs back.
Oh god, that sounds awesome. I just splooged thinking about how damn great it is.

A perfect way to include the flashbacks that Kishimoto is aching to include.
Like hatred, we always need more flashbacks.

He'd have to have assistants who can draw straight lines. A few second graders, perhaps?
Now HK, this is a pretty damned talented 5 year old. I'd say he could do it all.

But the opportunity for angst is never gone. Just have some of the old people in the Sand Village be killed since young characters gain automatic immunity, and Gaara will turn into a SWELTERING PILE OF RIGHTEOUS ANGST.
But angst is useless without MIGHTY SANDMAN POWERZ!

HK
16th April 2007, 5:32 PM
Oh god, that sounds awesome. I just splooged thinking about how damn great it is.

Then you're gonna be even hawter for the reassurances of Naruto at the end that they'll bring Sasuke back, with a cut-away shot of either him or Sakura looking down afterwards. Oh yah.

Now HK, this is a pretty damned talented 5 year old. I'd say he could do it all.

Heh, this reminds of a chapter from Super Cruel and Terrible Tales of Manga-ka involving a young female manga-ka that develops into... well, an interesting case. Have you checked that out, by the way? It's really great satire all around.

But angst is useless without MIGHTY SANDMAN POWERZ!

Speaking of which, is Gaara even much useful with Shikaku?

MugenKeiji
16th April 2007, 7:21 PM
I'm pretty sure Gaara could still manipulate the sand, it's just that his Chakra stamina makes it like Chidori when Sasuke first learned it; the amount of times to use certain Sand Jutsu must be greatly reduced. Also to know his Auto-Guard has been turned off and he can't enter Shukaku mode.

It's like if Naruto lost Kyuubi, he probably wouldn't be able to summon or would have to reduce his usage of Rasengan and Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

I mean "Iron Sand" is a similar jutsu to Gaara's sand manipulation and I doubt the Sandaime Kazekage was a Jinchuuriki.

skitter
16th April 2007, 9:22 PM
Naruto would be a piece of crap is it wernt for the Nine Tailed Fox and the same goes for Gaara if he didnt have the sand.

skitter
16th April 2007, 9:25 PM
Yeah, he dies, but Kurenai isn't pregnant, or at least, we have no idea if she is or not.

Stop saying things that haven't been proven yet, EmberStar. <_<

Asuma died in chapter 328, if you need to know. Chapter 329 is the latest chapter out.

R u sujusting that kurenai is dirty?

AngelMayLaugh
16th April 2007, 9:34 PM
Naruto would be a piece of crap is it wernt for the Nine Tailed Fox and the same goes for Gaara if he didnt have the sand.

Naruto still has a pretty good amount of chakra, even without the Kyuubi and could still be a decent ninja(If he applies himself). The hokages trained to become strong, not because they had a bijuu.

And just because you lose your Bijuu doesn't mean you automatically suck.

uber gon
16th April 2007, 10:13 PM
Naruto still has a pretty good amount of chakra, even without the Kyuubi and could still be a decent ninja(If he applies himself). The hokages trained to become strong, not because they had a bijuu.

And just because you lose your Bijuu doesn't mean you automatically suck.

No, but apparently you DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

AngelMayLaugh
16th April 2007, 10:26 PM
No, but apparently you DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

HEHE, well let's say not using your bijuu(even though most protect their host's body)

uber gon
16th April 2007, 10:32 PM
HEHE, well let's say not using your bijuu(even though most protect their host's body)

Well........having a demon taken out of you in ANY way would kill you.

BattleFranky~40
16th April 2007, 10:33 PM
Then you're gonna be even hawter for the reassurances of Naruto at the end that they'll bring Sasuke back, with a cut-away shot of either him or Sakura looking down afterwards. Oh yah.
Aw hell naw! Sounds too good to be true!

Heh, this reminds of a chapter from Super Cruel and Terrible Tales of Manga-ka involving a young female manga-ka that develops into... well, an interesting case. Have you checked that out, by the way? It's really great satire all around.
I'll make sure to look out for them.

Speaking of which, is Gaara even much useful with Shikaku?
From what I can tell, even his most basic powers stemmed from the Shikaku. So no. Though I'm probably wrong

Kazekage
16th April 2007, 10:55 PM
Aw hell naw! Sounds too good to be true!

I'll make sure to look out for them.

From what I can tell, even his most basic powers stemmed from the Shikaku. So no. Though I'm probably wrong

Actually they said that Gaara still has sand manipulation just not auto defense.

Snow
16th April 2007, 10:57 PM
eh Garra well do fine with out his demon but I want to see sasuke beat up Juugo.

Blaziryu
17th April 2007, 12:08 AM
Kishimoto seriously needs to show Team 8 in action. I really like to see how much they improve over the 2.5 years.

BattleFranky~40
17th April 2007, 12:10 AM
Kishimoto seriously needs to show Team 8 in action. I really like to see how much they improve over the 2.5 years.

They haven't improved.

And with Kurenai pregnant, all chances of them being showcased are pretty much gone.

Too bad for Hinata fanboys! *cackles*

absol attacker
17th April 2007, 3:34 AM
i just want to see more Tobi. he's a good boy.

uber gon
17th April 2007, 5:32 AM
i just want to see more Tobi. he's a good boy.

Oh yeah, he's sooooooooo good. Is there any verification that Tobi is Obito?

BattleFranky~40
17th April 2007, 5:44 AM
Oh yeah, he's sooooooooo good. Is there any verification that Tobi is Obito?

No, but it's still extremely obvious.

uber gon
17th April 2007, 7:46 AM
No, but it's still extremely obvious.

I suppose...

FireKero!
17th April 2007, 6:06 PM
eh Garra well do fine with out his demon but I want to see sasuke beat up Juugo.

Sasule won't BEAT UP Juugo. I dubt the originator of the curse seal is weak. It'll probably a close or interrupted battle.

Me too. Like, what kind of drugs is Shino selling? How did Hinata's chest get so large over the time jump? WHy is Kiba trying to bring back the 80's look?

They haven't improved.

And with Kurenai pregnant, all chances of them being showcased are pretty much gone.

Too bad for Hinata fanboys! *cackles*

Says you they haven't improved! Hinata's boobs got bigger, so that obviously means she knows good Gnejutsu now.

.........roo much hormones for me.

absol attacker
17th April 2007, 9:11 PM
and what sort of hormones has Kiba been putting in Akamaru's food?

uber gon
18th April 2007, 4:30 AM
and what sort of hormones has Kiba been putting in Akamaru's food?

Who knows, but all I'm interested is the type of jutsu some of the characters have learned.

FireKero!
18th April 2007, 4:51 PM
Originally Posted by Courtesy of MHForums

???
Naruto

????????*????????????????????????????*????
The scene is at the place where Suigetsu was fooled. The prisoners are telling Suigetsu, "You're gonna get killed by Juugo!" and that pisses him off.

?????????
He attacks them as they're riled up.

??????????????????
The same time that's happening, it changes to the scene of Juugo and Sasuke

???????????*??
Juugo destroys the walls getting to Sasuke

????????????????????
????????
Juugo puts an end to it as Sasuke transforms and copies Juugo.

????????????????????????*?????
Juugo- "He's strong! He's gotta be another one of those copy-cat *******s since Kimimaro!"

?????????
Juugo gets ready to lunge

???????????????????????
It's here that Suigetsu makes his debut. "Let me handle this," and he fights with Juugo.

?????????*??????
Sasuke- "Both of you, quit it!"

??????????????????????????????*???
None of them are listening. Sasuke stops them with something that looks like a serpent.

??????????????????????
Sasuke- "Guys...do you want me to kill you?"

??????
Both of them shiver

?????????
Karin is absorbed in whatever she's doing and pays them no mind

??????????????????????????????????????????
Afterwards, Sasuke goes to bring Juugo along with him as was his original intention. However when Juugo turns back to his original self, he turns scared

?????????????????????*???*??*?
Suigetsu- "...What...the hell? He's got some serious split personality going on there."

??????????????????*?????????????????????
????????????*????????????????????????
Karin- "Didn't I already say this? By himself, Juugo can't stop his killing urges. He's unable to control himself. The reality is that he doesn't want to kill."

?????
End of next week

Looks to be a great chapter. We finally get to see what moves Orochimaru taught Sasuke over the years, and mabye we'll see what Karin's full abilities are. And mabye some of Suigetsu's physical manipulation abilities too? And a crazed Juugo. I wanna see what the original Cure Seal (Curse Mark in thsi case?) looks like.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th April 2007, 5:11 PM
????????????????????????*?????
Juugo- "He's strong! He's gotta be another one of those copy-cat *******s since Kimimaro!"

o.0
OMG I hope we have some Kimimaro flash backs! ^_^

But what does he mean Copy cat *******'s since Kimimaro! [Kimimaro never copied anything o.0]

~Kaim

Ludicolo von Nosepass
18th April 2007, 6:24 PM
He maybe meant the cursed seal? (I feel like a flamebait...)

absol attacker
18th April 2007, 8:42 PM
of course he means the curse seal. which also means that Kimi was the last one toget it before Sasuke.

Juugo will not have a seal because the effects are natural in him. i just want to see his l2 form.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th April 2007, 9:32 PM
of course he means the curse seal. which also means that Kimi was the last one toget it before Sasuke.

Juugo will not have a seal because the effects are natural in him. i just want to see his l2 form.

Oh I get it now XD go Kimimaro [The new Copycat XD bye bye Kakashi XP]

~Kaim

uber gon
18th April 2007, 11:26 PM
Meh, I kinda pity Juugo. He has such a destructive power, but he doesn't want to kill.

Maybe those snakes of Sasuke's is the forbidden jutsu he was about to use on Naruto.

Snow
19th April 2007, 2:56 AM
Hey Kaim kimimaro is my Bishie check here http://megchan87.livejournal.com/38371.html

BattleFranky~40
19th April 2007, 3:15 AM
Hey Kaim kimimaro is my Bishie check here http://megchan87.livejournal.com/38371.html

Who the hell cares? If he wants Kimimaro as his "bishie", them let him have it as well.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
19th April 2007, 4:37 PM

Damn those bishie people in the thread I requested them numerous times to put it up there [if you check the history of that thread] and I guess they never did it. Sorry for any confusion ^^

Who has the feeling that there is gunna be like a mass revival of alot of dead characters or is it just me?

~Kaim

FireKero!
19th April 2007, 5:18 PM
Damn those bishie people in the thread I requested them numerous times to put it up there [if you check the history of that thread] and I guess they never did it. Sorry for any confusion ^^

Who has the feeling that there is gunna be like a mass revival of alot of dead characters or is it just me?

~Kaim

I don't think revival, but a lot of past characters will be mentioned or appear again. We've recently seen the Land of Waves and now Kimimaru was mentioned. Mabye soem stuff on the sound four of the Uchiha clan now?

Snow
19th April 2007, 11:51 PM
Who the hell cares? If he wants Kimimaro as his "bishie", them let him have it as well. I do you claim a bishie not share them and why do you always quote me with a mean comment? Please stop. and to kaim isn't kimimaro awesome and they made some new bishie thread thats probably why hes not your bishie anymore sorry.

uber gon
19th April 2007, 11:58 PM
I still say Sasuke should showcase a neat jutsu.

Maybe an orochi (legendary snake god) based fire attack

Sasori
20th April 2007, 12:34 AM
Why the hell would sasuke make his attack look like oro??!?!?!?!?!?!!! He is the one who killed the frickin' ( awesome , NOT GOD, snake ) guy...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
20th April 2007, 4:54 AM
I do you claim a bishie not share them and why do you always quote me with a mean comment? Please stop. and to kaim isn't kimimaro awesome and they made some new bishie thread thats probably why hes not your bishie anymore sorry.

*Shrugs* I could care less anymore nothing to get into an argument about

technically it wasnt mean, just truthful, he doesnt sugar coat anything, which is something I respect in people.

I think Sasuke will try to figure out an attack that uses his fire and lightning chakra just so we know Naruto still isnt stronger than him.

~Kaim

uber gon
20th April 2007, 7:50 AM
Why the hell would sasuke make his attack look like oro??!?!?!?!?!?!!! He is the one who killed the frickin' ( awesome , NOT GOD, snake ) guy...
I didn't mean an attack to look like Orochimaru, play "Okami" that Orochi looked like a frikkin' hydra.

Anyway, maybe we'll get an explaination on Madara Uchiha.

Uchiha_Itachi
22nd April 2007, 1:42 AM
;355; Muahahaha Sasori was wrong! On the latest chapter Sasuke uses a snake justsu!;355;

BattleFranky~40
22nd April 2007, 1:47 AM
I didn't mean an attack to look like Orochimaru, play "Okami" that Orochi looked like a frikkin' hydra.

Anyway, maybe we'll get an explaination on Madara Uchiha.

Most likely because Orochi is an 8 headed snake, and Okami wanted to be somewhat accurate in its execution.

Uchiha_Itachi
22nd April 2007, 2:54 PM
"Sweet, I hope they kill each other!" -Karin
How cool was THAT!

I hope we see more Akatsuki or something... If so, it'll hopefully be Zetsu setting out to go get the rings. Or Itachi and organization hearing about Orochimaru's death by Sasuke.

By the way, did it ever occur to you guys that Orochimaru might be Sasuke? Like, when he showed the murderous intent and used the snake jutsu? Maybe part of Orochimaru is in him still because, as we all know, Sasuke just "took over".

BattleFranky~40
22nd April 2007, 5:36 PM
Yeah, Orochimaru has definatly taken over Sasuke, which is why he is recruiting former captives instead of going on with business as usual.

EmberStar the Blaziken
22nd April 2007, 7:28 PM
I think Sasuke is still Sasuke. HIs four man cell could be to fight Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi (Or that other guy, or even Jairiaya), and Sai.

uber gon
23rd April 2007, 6:11 AM
Most likely because Orochi is an 8 headed snake, and Okami wanted to be somewhat accurate in its execution.

That form of Orochi would've made a cool summon or jutsu though.

Anyway, we'll be seeing Itachi again soon.

Hope we get to know his condition at this point.

Kingudora
23rd April 2007, 4:34 PM
my predictions:

naruto vs. sasuke (we dont need it but whatever)

sai vs. suigetsu

sakura vs. karin (nothing will happen)

yamato vs. juugo (this one could actually be a good fight. kwgod vs. cursed seal axe!)

Uchiha_Itachi
23rd April 2007, 11:55 PM
Although a fight between the new Team 7 and Sasuke's team would be great, I really don't see that happening... I mean, this is UCHIHA SASUKE here. All HE cares about is avenging Itachi. If you think about it, he could care less about Naruto, unless he gets in Sasuke's way. Perhaps when he's taken care of his business, if it happens, he might return to Naruto and their team might fight just for the fun of it. (Yeah, right, ;328; )

I hope Sasuke's team runs into Team 8 - Kurenai's team. We haven't seen them in a long time, and no, the comedy part doesn't count.

uber gon
24th April 2007, 7:46 AM
Although a fight between the new Team 7 and Sasuke's team would be great, I really don't see that happening... I mean, this is UCHIHA SASUKE here. All HE cares about is avenging Itachi. If you think about it, he could care less about Naruto, unless he gets in Sasuke's way. Perhaps when he's taken care of his business, if it happens, he might return to Naruto and their team might fight just for the fun of it. (Yeah, right, ;328; )

I hope Sasuke's team runs into Team 8 - Kurenai's team. We haven't seen them in a long time, and no, the comedy part doesn't count.

Uh, I don't think will run into Team 8 anytime soon.

Probably they'll try to force Juugo out of his cage.

He reminds me of me too. :D

RandomCharizard
26th April 2007, 11:26 AM
posting bunch of random spoilers, not mine though.

Raw should be out soon.

???????????????????????????
Juugo:"I don't know when I will want to start killing people again, so lock the door"
?????????
or says something like that
?????????????????
Sasuke tells him that he killed Orochimaru
??????????????
"I will be your cage/prison" he says

????????????????
Then Juugo starts talking about past times involving Kimimaro
???????????????*????*??????
Sasuke says "Kimimaro died for me"
?????????????????????????
Juugo says "you're Uchiha Sasuke...?"
??????
Some more flashbacks

????????????
They continue on for a bit outside of the prison cell
???????????4?????
Sasuke" from here on out, we will go about as a team of four"
?????????????????????
"and we will refer to our 4-man-team as [snake]"

?????????????????????????
Naruto says that they should make their 4-man-team and get going as well

??????
Scene change
??????????????????*??????
Sasuke: "of course there is only one purpose for [snake]..."
???????????????????
Naruto"in other words we are targeting..."

????
in a two-page spread
?????????*?
"Uchiha Itachi"
???????????*???????????
Itachi says "it might get a little rough" and ends.

?????????
sorry i am not good at this
by brucelee from NF
(this forum needs moar japanese text)
????????????????
??????????????*?????
???????????????
??????????????????
???????????????????????????????*???
?????????

?????

???????*?????*?

???*?????????????????

Naruto says "how come Sasuke is not coming back even though Orochimaru is gone".
Then Icha Icha Paradise guy (I guess Jiraiya) says
"Sasuke has been obsessed with revenge"
"Sasuke seems that he is approaching to Akatsuki just to kill his brother, Uchiha Itachi"

Its snake.

Kisame only shows his back.

Probably Naruto's teammembers are not decided yet.
By shunskate_nakamura on NF
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/NANAhashi/f796yzva_0.jpg
sup guys.
from what i can read from the spoiler pic, this hasn't been mentioned in the summaries i've read so far.

karin: tch!
sasuke: hey suigetsu, cut that* out...
suigetsu: ...
suigetsu: Geez, alright... sorry about that.**

*kinda blurry, can't make out what he was doing
**can't make out who he's apologizing to but my guess would be karin

OR

Sasuke: Suigetsu, stop irritating/winding up Karin. (aoru)
Suigetsu: Fine, my bad Karin.

First one by PunkBouncer on NF
Second one by Brucelee on NF

Team snake hmm? sounds basic.

Korobooshi Kojiro
26th April 2007, 10:36 PM
Sasuke's head looks...crazily oblong in that one scan......>.>

I heard the manga's art had gotten worse...but...

absol attacker
27th April 2007, 12:06 AM
i just chalk that one up to puberty.