PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Lorde
18th October 2009, 4:45 AM
I didn't think of that.

You didn't think that it would end so soon? There are many signs.

TsukiMirage
18th October 2009, 7:31 AM
You'll have quite a dilemma later on when you try to get others to accept the idea that the main character could and might die.

It is possible and highly likely that he could be revived but the whole thing sounds hollow. Sadly, The thing this story lacks most is the threat of permanent death. Anyhow, I still believe the odds point to the Kyuubi being removed. The single point of him having it will soon be gone, Since Akatsuki is nearly done. I really can't see a new power being introduced and it not being used.

Lorde
18th October 2009, 7:35 AM
Thats just nitpicking... and plus everyone knows the beasts are more like demons than gods?

As dumb as it sounds, Im kind of interested in what Naruto's reaction will be to what Sakura says?

Im also wondering, what will happen to Suigetsu and Juugo since Madara just kind of left them stranded... without Sasuke or Karin... and after getting their asses handed to them.

Pain was God-like, I figure that the beasts, though powerful, are more like monsters. They are animalistics anyway....

I remembered that this is a manga, a work of fiction made to entertain.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th October 2009, 7:46 PM
Sadly, The thing this story lacks most is the threat of permanent death. Anyhow, I still believe the odds point to the Kyuubi being removed. The single point of him having it will soon be gone, Since Akatsuki is nearly done. I really can't see a new power being introduced and it not being used.

Yeah, I think Naruto will end with Akatsuki. Unless, they actually remove the Kyuubi and another new evil person comes??

Kamex
18th October 2009, 10:44 PM
Unless, they actually remove the Kyuubi and another new evil person comes??
I'm pretty sure Madara is the final threat.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th October 2009, 12:25 AM

That sucks :|

Shneak
19th October 2009, 1:37 AM
You didn't think that it would end so soon? There are many signs.

I keep thinking this show is like Pokemon, and will last forever. I didn't realize that there really isn't a story after this.

Lorde
19th October 2009, 1:49 AM
I keep thinking this show is like Pokemon, and will last forever. I didn't realize that there really isn't a story after this.

Well the manga will end soon, the anime might last longer with all the random filler stuff.

Shneak
19th October 2009, 1:51 AM
Well the manga will end soon, the anime might last longer with all the random filler stuff.

Possibly..

Lorde
19th October 2009, 1:53 AM

Yes.....who else could come along out of nowhere and start causing chaos? Kabuto?

Shadow Lucario
19th October 2009, 2:32 AM
Yes.....who else could come along out of nowhere and start causing chaos? Kabuto?

Well if Orochimaru's remains take over Kabuto's body then Orochimaru will be alive again

Lorde
19th October 2009, 2:37 AM
Orochimaru has been beat up, overpowered, absorbed, sealed, etc and he still won't die.

It is getting old, I do not think he will return again. It is hollow.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th October 2009, 2:59 AM
I think when Kabuto returns, it'll be a fight like Choji vs. Dosu.

Lorde
19th October 2009, 3:33 AM
I think when Kabuto returns, it'll be a fight like Choji vs. Dosu.

You mean it'll last like 30 seconds?

I wonder what he looks like now.

TsukiMirage
19th October 2009, 3:48 AM
Yeah, I think Naruto will end with Akatsuki. Unless, they actually remove the Kyuubi and another new evil person comes?? Haha, Like with Orochimaru and Akatsuki. Or how Madara completely overtook Nagato's role as villain. Sadly it could really happen.

Burning Orphanage
19th October 2009, 4:00 AM
I love how ridiculous Madara's plan is. If it weren't for the idiot ball being passed around, there would be an easy fix to the problem.
If everyone goes to bed before 5:00 PM, they will never see the moon.

Lorde
19th October 2009, 4:36 AM
I love how ridiculous Madara's plan is. If it weren't for the idiot ball being passed around, there would be an easy fix to the problem.
If everyone goes to bed before 5:00 PM, they will never see the moon.

I notice that a lot of people seem to be under the impression that simply staying indoors will save them from the genjutsu. I'm sure it isn't so simple...

~Heaven Help Us~
19th October 2009, 4:51 AM
What jutsu was Jiraiya referring to here? (http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000224782/14.jpg)

Shadow Lucario
19th October 2009, 4:53 AM
What jutsu was Jiraiya referring to here? (http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000224782/14.jpg)

Maybe the fox cloak. I don't know. Probably something overlooked by Kishi.

Lorde
19th October 2009, 6:51 AM

That Jutsu is a jutsu that Minato Namikaze wanted Naruto to complete.

Most likely, Naruto can use it to some extent but it isn't complete. It has to do with the Kyuubi.

Jiraiya mentions that stuff before facing Pain. He mentions that Minato wanted Naruto to complete "That Jutsu".

I do not think that the kyuubi cloak is a jutsu. Most Jinchuriki can do it.

HoennMaster
19th October 2009, 8:48 AM
Sadly, The thing this story lacks most is the threat of permanent death.

I wouldn't say that is true. We've only seen two characters who had the power to revive the dead, and both were highly advanced ninja, one with God-like powers.

Lorde
19th October 2009, 8:59 AM
Sadly, The thing this story lacks most is the threat of permanent death. Anyhow, I still believe the odds point to the Kyuubi being removed. The single point of him having it will soon be gone, Since Akatsuki is nearly done. I really can't see a new power being introduced and it not being used.

Well I'd have to agree. Kakashi and Gaara come to mind. Though a few characters have died, I'd like to see more.

Shadow Eeveelution
19th October 2009, 11:14 AM
Well I'd have to agree. Kakashi and Gaara come to mind. Though a few characters have died, I'd like to see more.

More will come ...with the 4th Ninja war

Lorde
19th October 2009, 11:31 AM
More will come ...with the 4th Ninja war

*Shudders*

I suppose I never really though about that. I'm not sure I can take anymore death.

Shadow Lucario
19th October 2009, 3:16 PM

I wouldn't say a few. From the top of my head I remember Itachi, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu, Nagato, Yahiko twice, Sasori, Hiruzen, Asuma, Yugito, Kimimaro, Kidomaru, Sakon and Ukon, Tayuya, Jirobo, Dosu, Zaku, and Kin all dying.

~Heaven Help Us~
19th October 2009, 3:35 PM
That Jutsu is a jutsu that Minato Namikaze wanted Naruto to complete.

Most likely, Naruto can use it to some extent but it isn't complete. It has to do with the Kyuubi.

Jiraiya mentions that stuff before facing Pain. He mentions that Minato wanted Naruto to complete "That Jutsu".

I do not think that the kyuubi cloak is a jutsu. Most Jinchuriki can do it.

ah okay okay.

Lorde
19th October 2009, 4:38 PM
Yes it is a lot of people. Most were villians though.

I feel that there will be a few more tragedies as the manga progresses.

Shadow Lucario
19th October 2009, 11:09 PM
Yes it is a lot of people. Most were villians though.

I feel that there will be a few more tragedies as the manga progresses.

If you meant protagonist deaths then I apologize. I think we might have a Deathly Hollows ending here with quite a few protagonists dying.

Horoika1
19th October 2009, 11:23 PM
I hope so, it seems so bland with everyone (protagonists) being alive

Shneak
20th October 2009, 1:39 AM
If you meant protagonist deaths then I apologize. I think we might have a Deathly Hollows ending here with quite a few protagonists dying.

So do I. I can see at least 3 of the Hidden Leaf 12 dying.

Kamex
20th October 2009, 1:45 AM
Zabuza and Haku's deaths were - despite them being villains - awfully sad and emotional, yet quite permanent. Of course, something can be said about that being in the early part of the story, when many people had more respect for the plot.

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm also one that believes some should pass away to keep things serious, but if people just drop dead left and right with very little meaning to their deaths and effects to the story, I think it'll be so over-dramatic that it won't really be dramatic at all. You know what I mean? In any case, that's how I felt about the end of the Harry Potter series.

It'll take excellent writing skills for Kishi to pull off a satisfying (and original) end to the story. Hopefully he has what it takes...

Lorde
20th October 2009, 4:43 AM

Oh Deathly Hallows. Well in that case, probably.

I cannot see any of the Hidden Leaf dying though. Except maybe Hinata....

uber gon
20th October 2009, 5:17 AM
Wonder how Kankuro and Temari will react when they see Naruto's Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken? Hope they get put in a catatonic state.:p

Lorde
20th October 2009, 5:20 AM
Wonder how Kankuro and Temari will react when they see Naruto's Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken? Hope they get put in a catatonic state.:p

They know Naruto is powerful, I'm sure they'll just be mildly surprised.

uber gon
20th October 2009, 5:32 AM
They know Naruto is powerful, I'm sure they'll just be mildly surprised.

I dunno, I bet they would freak out at the thought of someone like Naruto with something like Sage Mode at least. At the very least they should be surprised to hear that Naruto talked down Pein without actually fighting him.

TsukiMirage
20th October 2009, 6:38 AM
I wouldn't say that is true. We've only seen two characters who had the power to revive the dead, and both were highly advanced ninja, one with God-like powers. The thing is, There was already a chance for alot of characters to die, And Kishi copped out in the end. Killing them again would be increasingly morbid, Something I don't think he could be. Anyway, I doubt any of the major characters will die. They been lorded as the "new generation", Something that's been forced on us several times. Unless Madara reveals an army soon, This war will consist of nothing more then a few one on one fights, ala Bleach.

Kamex
20th October 2009, 6:56 AM
At the very least they should be surprised to hear that Naruto talked down Pein without actually fighting him.
More like he actually did defeat Pain with fighting, and defeated Nagato with talking.

...Not that that invalidates your point.

Lorde
20th October 2009, 7:04 AM
I dunno, I bet they would freak out at the thought of someone like Naruto with something like Sage Mode at least. At the very least they should be surprised to hear that Naruto talked down Pein without actually fighting him.

They might have already heard about Naruto's victory over Pain. They are Konoha's allies.

HoennMaster
20th October 2009, 8:16 AM
I hope so, it seems so bland with everyone (protagonists) being alive

Having a bunch of them die is also cliche.

Lorde
20th October 2009, 8:27 AM
On a related note, I've noticed that the manga, and most other manga cost about $2 more now....

It's too bad, I was looking forward to buying the newest volume.

Shadow Lucario
20th October 2009, 8:35 AM
On a related note, I've noticed that the manga, and most other manga cost about $2 more now....

I think it's the same where I live. I'll have to check it out. I'm only missing four or five volumes.

Lorde
20th October 2009, 9:54 AM
I think it's the same where I live. I'll have to check it out. I'm only missing four or five volumes.

I went on Amazon, and the newest volume is $9.99 instead of $7.95. It isn't just Naruto either, it happened to Bleach.

The same thing with Barnes & Noble. I hope this is temporary.

HoennMaster
20th October 2009, 11:19 PM

Yeah, I go home, went to take the sticker off and I was confused and sort of mad. Oh well, I'll still buy.

I think it's the same where I live.

The books are mass printed so it is going to be the same nation-wide.

Lorde
21st October 2009, 3:02 AM
Too bad, $2 isn't much but all of a sudden they're $10, it bugs me.

There isn't a chapter this week as everyone knows, I wonder what the author is up to.

Shadow Lucario
21st October 2009, 3:33 AM
There isn't a chapter this week as everyone knows, I wonder what the author is up to.

It said he was collecting data

Lorde
21st October 2009, 4:27 AM
Oh naturally, naturally. That must be important.

I wonder what collecting data entails.

TsukiMirage
21st October 2009, 9:08 AM
Probably watching movies to get more ideas. Anyway, I found this (http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs50/i/2009/285/8/5/Moon_Plan_FAIL_by_anti_virgo.jpg) that made me realize that Madara's plan has a big flaw.

Lorde
21st October 2009, 9:11 AM
Probably watching movies to get more ideas. Anyway, I found this (http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs50/i/2009/285/8/5/Moon_Plan_FAIL_by_anti_virgo.jpg) that made me realize that Madara's plan has a big flaw.

Huh, so that's research.

I would think that he'd be going over notes and stuff.

HoennMaster
21st October 2009, 11:28 PM
Well he probably is, trying to figure out what to do next. I don't get how you can tell what is happening in that picture though. It's too faint.

Shadow Lucario
22nd October 2009, 12:41 AM
Anyway, I found this (http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs50/i/2009/285/8/5/Moon_Plan_FAIL_by_anti_virgo.jpg) that made me realize that Madara's plan has a big flaw.

Like someone said before, I'm sure it's not that simple. If avoiding the Genjutsu was as easy as going to sleep before the moon comes out then I'm sure Madara would have thought of that.

uber gon
22nd October 2009, 2:33 AM
5 bucks some Lelouch-ish back-up plan will be used once his primary plan potentially backfires.

Lorde
22nd October 2009, 2:36 AM
Hmm, this whole plan of his is odd. Not the part about the moon, just everything else. He says this will bring peace, but he is a man of war.

uber gon
22nd October 2009, 3:14 AM
Hmm, this whole plan of his is odd. Not the part about the moon, just everything else. He says this will bring peace, but he is a man of war.

Maybe he'll kill everyone while they're in a trance.

Lorde
22nd October 2009, 3:23 AM
Maybe he'll kill everyone while they're in a trance.

Why though?

He likes it when people kill each other in battles, killing people himself would be meaningless.

Dragon Houou
22nd October 2009, 3:25 AM

I have a feeling that Madara doesn't want to rule the ninja world but instead wants to use the juubi to erase everything and start from the beginning. It may sound odd but I think that Madara hates the way the current world is, mainly because it is nothing but a cycle of bloodshed over senseless things such as power and techniques. I guess maybe not...

Lorde
22nd October 2009, 3:32 AM
Ok. Well I guess Madara is a liar. It's possible that he intends to do more harm than good.

TsukiMirage
22nd October 2009, 7:37 AM
Like someone said before, I'm sure it's not that simple. If avoiding the Genjutsu was as easy as going to sleep before the moon comes out then I'm sure Madara would have thought of that. Like he did with the Kyuubi and Nagato? Madara has already been shown that he doesn't plan for everything.

Maybe he'll kill everyone while they're in a trance. With the power to teleport anywhere and become intangible, He doesn't need them in a trance to do that.

Lorde
22nd October 2009, 7:50 AM
With the power to teleport anywhere and become intangible, He doesn't need them in a trance to do that.

Yeah but I think he'd prefer killing people on a larger scale if killing is what he's after.

Kamex
22nd October 2009, 9:11 AM
It may sound odd but I think that Madara hates the way the current world is, mainly because it is nothing but a cycle of bloodshed over senseless things such as power and techniques.
Well Madara was after power over Konoha ages ago, and he wanted the techniques offered by Mangekyou Sharingan and now the Tailed Beasts. That would make him a hypocrite.

Like he did with the Kyuubi and Nagato? Madara has already been shown that he doesn't plan for everything.
But Naruto bringing Nagato over to his side was unforeseeable. It was supposed to be a feat to recognize him for, according to the writing. I'm pretty sure if Madara could plan out this whole deal with the Akatsuki and the Tailed Beasts, with everything leading to this final plan, he must know what he's doing to a pretty high degree.

In any case, like I said before, this Moon's Eye jutsu isn't likely to be as simple as it may sound at the moment. Either more will be explained, or we'll never even get the chance to see it in action before the story ends anyway...

Lorde
22nd October 2009, 1:34 PM
I have a feeling that Madara doesn't want to rule the ninja world but instead wants to use the juubi to erase everything and start from the beginning. It may sound odd but I think that Madara hates the way the current world is, mainly because it is nothing but a cycle of bloodshed over senseless things such as power and techniques. I guess maybe not...

Madara isn't Pain. Pain (Nagato) desired to end war, strife, and........pain.

Madara wants to be all "high and mighty".

Shneak
22nd October 2009, 10:00 PM

I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Lorde
23rd October 2009, 3:48 AM
We might never get to see that Infinite Tsukuyomi anyway, unless the author surprises us.

TsukiMirage
23rd October 2009, 6:27 AM
But Naruto bringing Nagato over to his side was unforeseeable. It was supposed to be a feat to recognize him for, according to the writing. I'm pretty sure if Madara could plan out this whole deal with the Akatsuki and the Tailed Beasts, with everything leading to this final plan, he must know what he's doing to a pretty high degree.

In any case, like I said before, this Moon's Eye jutsu isn't likely to be as simple as it may sound at the moment. Either more will be explained, or we'll never even get the chance to see it in action before the story ends anyway... While Naruto turning Nagato is a load of bull, That's not what I meant. Madara made two mistakes with Nagato. One was sending him to deal with Konoha. Yes, I know it was said that he never lost a fight, But a fight =/= a war, Which is what the attack on Konoha was. The same way ants kill a person, Konoha wore him out, Which allow Naruto to come in and end things after Nagato had his temper tantrum. The second was not thinking of his mental state. Nagato allow to much of his own emotion to get in the way, Leading him to be sloppy.

Actually, Itachi should be added too, Since allowing a person you knowing know is aiding the enemy and planing on betraying you is clearly not a smart move.

HoennMaster
23rd October 2009, 8:05 AM
Pain was also the strongest in Akatsuki, hence why he sent him after the most powerful beast.

Lorde
23rd October 2009, 8:16 AM
Well to be fair, several members were sent to capture the Kyuubi.

HoennMaster
23rd October 2009, 6:50 PM
And they all failed. :)

Dragon Houou
23rd October 2009, 6:55 PM
Madara isn't Pain. Pain (Nagato) desired to end war, strife, and........pain.

Madara wants to be all "high and mighty".

Of course he isn't Pain but that doesn't mean we know everything about his plan(s) thus far. All we know is that he wants the Juubi mainly to control everything under his power. Also, why would he reveal everything now? Maybe because his plan is coming to light? (I have no idea), but my point is that madara's alternative could change from what he was intending to do from the start.

Lorde
23rd October 2009, 7:12 PM
Of course he isn't Pain but that doesn't mean we know everything about his plan(s) thus far. All we know is that he wants the Juubi mainly to control everything under his power. Also, why would he reveal everything now? Maybe because his plan is coming to light? (I have no idea), but my point is that madara's alternative could change from what he was intending to do from the start.

He's evil. I don't think he wants world peace.

His plans were never clear from the start. All we knew is that he wanted power.

Dragon Houou
23rd October 2009, 9:43 PM
He's evil. I don't think he wants world peace.

His plans were never clear from the start. All we knew is that he wanted power.

I agree but there is always a reason behind everything. I also don't think that it has to do with the history of his ancestors too.

Kamex
23rd October 2009, 11:10 PM
While Naruto turning Nagato is a load of bull, That's not what I meant.
Whether or not it's a load of bull makes no difference. Like I said, the writing made it clear it was supposed to be a surprising and ultimately meaningful turn of events that wasn't predicted by a single person (even, I suppose, Naruto himself).

Madara made two mistakes with Nagato. One was sending him to deal with Konoha. Yes, I know it was said that he never lost a fight, But a fight =/= a war, Which is what the attack on Konoha was.
Yeah but he never lost a war either (in reference to how he gained power in Ame). :D

...I'm half joking there, because I agree it seemed random and silly and naiive to send him to fight one of the strongest ninja villages in the world. But perhaps Madara knew he wanted revenge anyway. I mean Pain did do a pretty thorough job with obliterating everything in his way in his search for Naruto, and if it wasn't for Naruto suddenly showing up and defeating him, Pain would have left virtually unharmed. Not to mention you yourself thought it was stupid for Tsunade to put faith in Naruto defeating Pain, so basically no one should have been able to stop him. Also, without the village's help, Sage Mode, the Nine Tails, AND the 4th's intervention, Naruto would have lost.

The second was not thinking of his mental state. Nagato allow to much of his own emotion to get in the way, Leading him to be sloppy.
It helped him up until this point. In fact, unlike other typical villains, Pain was quick to kill anyone who got in his way, so he was nearly unstoppable. Besides, only Naruto would have been able to change Nagato's mind the way he did (and blah blah blah... everything I said at the beginning of the post).

Actually, Itachi should be added too, Since allowing a person you knowing know is aiding the enemy and planing on betraying you is clearly not a smart move.
Up until now Itachi hasn't tried anything against Madara that's lasted, and yet he's helped him a lot in the hunting of Tailed Beasts (and revenge against his clan). Of course we're still waiting for his gift to Naruto to be revealed.

Ri-Chan
24th October 2009, 12:37 AM
Well, doesent Itachi die later on? I believe thats what happens. Sasuke kills him, correct?

TsukiMirage
24th October 2009, 2:30 AM
And they all failed. :) Technically, Itachi wasn't trying to catch him and Deidara was more troubled by Kakashi then Naruto.

Whether or not it's a load of bull makes no difference. Like I said, the writing made it clear it was supposed to be a surprising and ultimately meaningful turn of events that wasn't predicted by a single person (even, I suppose, Naruto himself). It's a load of bull because it happen so fast. I have nothing against a villain having a change of heart, But there should be at least some build-up to it.

Yeah but he never lost a war either (in reference to how he gained power in Ame). :D...I'm half joking there, because I agree it seemed random and silly and naiive to send him to fight one of the strongest ninja villages in the world. But perhaps Madara knew he wanted revenge anyway. I mean Pain did do a pretty thorough job with obliterating everything in his way in his search for Naruto, and if it wasn't for Naruto suddenly showing up and defeating him, Pain would have left virtually unharmed. Not to mention you yourself thought it was stupid for Tsunade to put faith in Naruto defeating Pain, so basically no one should have been able to stop him. Also, without the village's help, Sage Mode, the Nine Tails, AND the 4th's intervention, Naruto would have lost. Yeah, But he had an army that time against Ame. As for Madara allowing him his revenge, I doubt that. If that was the case, They probably would have done it earlier. Then again, Though they said otherwise, We saw that Akatsuki possessed the ability long before to destroy the major villages. Still even before the mass resurrection, Most of the damage Deva did was just structurally. Tsunade effort saved most of the ninjas to the poi t where they could have still put up a fight. Anyway, Yeah, I continue to have a problem with characters relying on faith, But the difference is that while Tsunade was lumping everything on Naruto was unbelievable, The idea that Pain could lose to an entire village isn't that far fetched. We saw that the bodies aside from Deva weren't that hard to take down and even Deva could have been taken if the two fatties hadn't got in the way.

It helped him up until this point. In fact, unlike other typical villains, Pain was quick to kill anyone who got in his way, so he was nearly unstoppable. Besides, only Naruto would have been able to change Nagato's mind the way he did (and blah blah blah... everything I said at the beginning of the post). Not really, Before then he had been acting without putting his emotions into it, As seen with his fight with Jiraiya.

Up until now Itachi hasn't tried anything against Madara that's lasted, and yet he's helped him a lot in the hunting of Tailed Beasts (and revenge against his clan). Of course we're still waiting for his gift to Naruto to be revealed. Still as we know, Itachi had his own plans in work that went against Madara's plan.

Well, doesent Itachi die later on? I believe thats what happens. Sasuke kills him, correct? While Sasuke had a hand in his death, Itachi died on his own from a combination of his sickness and use of Susanoo.

Kamex
24th October 2009, 4:33 AM
Yeah, But he had an army that time against Ame.
IIRC, the story went that Pain was able to "single-handedly" win the war. I don't know if that's some kind of figure of speech, but...

Still even before the mass resurrection, Most of the damage Deva did was just structurally. Tsunade effort saved most of the ninjas to the poi t where they could have still put up a fight.
I don't know about that, many of the stronger ninja were dying, and Tsunade would have worn out long before Pain would have. And besides, I'm sure Pain would have left the village with or without the info he needed before being worn down to defeat (as opposed to someone like Naruto actually defeating him in one direct battle).

Anyway, Yeah, I continue to have a problem with characters relying on faith, But the difference is that while Tsunade was lumping everything on Naruto was unbelievable, The idea that Pain could lose to an entire village isn't that far fetched. We saw that the bodies aside from Deva weren't that hard to take down and even Deva could have been taken if the two fatties hadn't got in the way.
That's because Kakashi is one of the most skilled in the village. And yet he still died (for a while). And calling people fatties is very kind of you. :P

BTW, each of the paths of Pain are like an extremely skilled S-rank ninja, so sending him into battle is like sending in a very well-connected and undefeatable team.

Not really, Before then he had been acting without putting his emotions into it, As seen with his fight with Jiraiya.
Well in that case there was no reason for Madara to think Pain would have a problem with his emotions during battle.

Lorde
24th October 2009, 5:06 AM
Well, doesent Itachi die later on? I believe thats what happens. Sasuke kills him, correct?

Itachi dies. Sasuke doesn't kill him per se, the battle weakens Itachi and he dies.

TsukiMirage
25th October 2009, 11:03 AM
IIRC, the story went that Pain was able to "single-handedly" win the war. I don't know if that's some kind of figure of speech, but... Fighting a war and winning a war are two different things. A single person could win a war depending on the actions they took, But a single person can't fight a war. Nagato won the war because he eliminated Hanzou and all the people connected to him.

I don't know about that, many of the stronger ninja were dying, and Tsunade would have worn out long before Pain would have. And besides, I'm sure Pain would have left the village with or without the info he needed before being worn down to defeat (as opposed to someone like Naruto actually defeating him in one direct battle). Who was dying? All the ninjas that had died, Had died before Tsunade had sent out her slugs to keep the people alive. Tsunade's slugs had protected a bunch of people from the Chou Shinra Tensei. As for Nagato running, He had that chance after Naruto had dealt with his bodies and didn't take it, So I don't see him as the running away type.

That's because Kakashi is one of the most skilled in the village. And yet he still died (for a while). And calling people fatties is very kind of you. :P Both Asura and Hell Pain got knocked out in one hit. Asura Pain three times by Kakashi, Chouji, And Naruto and Hell Pain by Konohamaru. And I mean no offense to overweight people. I just really, Really dislike those two.

BTW, each of the paths of Pain are like an extremely skilled S-rank ninja, so sending him into battle is like sending in a very well-connected and undefeatable team. Only Deva Pain could be consider S-Rank. The other's were at most special Jounin. Yes, As a team, They are really strong. But once that team work is countered, Eliminating them ( Except Deva Pain) is easy.

Well in that case there was no reason for Madara to think Pain would have a problem with his emotions during battle. For a person who plans for everything, They would also take this into account, No matter how unlikely.

Lorde
25th October 2009, 11:45 AM
Only Deva Pain could be consider S-Rank. The other's were at most special Jounin. Yes, As a team, They are really strong. But once that team work is countered, Eliminating them ( Except Deva Pain) is easy.

True. I never thought the other paths were very powerful to begin with, except the one that can read minds.

He was deadly.

~Heaven Help Us~
25th October 2009, 6:45 PM

I would have never noticed that.

Lorde
25th October 2009, 7:54 PM
Surely you must have heard/seen it.

A lot of people have been poking fun at Madara's flawed plan since he announced it.

arceus7
26th October 2009, 2:45 AM
mizukage hawtness at deviant art >http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mizukage

TsukiMirage
26th October 2009, 6:43 AM
There's just too many things that have to go just the right way for it to work, And now that the Kages know of it, It becomes even harder. The only way that it'll be acceptable is if it's just a feint to another plan.

Lorde
26th October 2009, 8:12 AM
mizukage hawtness at deviant art >http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mizukage

I don't understand.

They're pretty and all but what's the point? :S

Madara's plan makes me wonder if he attained a head injury during his fight with Hashirama.

Shadow Lucario
26th October 2009, 8:19 AM
Madara's plan makes me wonder if he attained a head injury during his fight with Hashirama.

Why? Seems like a good plan to me.

Lorde
26th October 2009, 8:21 AM
Why? Seems like a good plan to me.

A lot of people before me have pointed out the whole "staying indoors" flaw.

Shadow Lucario
26th October 2009, 8:35 AM
A lot of people before me have pointed out the whole "staying indoors" flaw.

That's assuming it's that simple. A plan with a major flaw like that would be pointless is executing. Just like Kamex said and I have said before, I'm sure it's not that simple. Even so, the moon is still visible during the day.

Lorde
26th October 2009, 8:38 AM
Even so, the moon is still visible during the day.

True it's visible most of the time but one would wonder if this an ocular jutsu, then it must have to do with sight and if the person is blind or somewhere where the moon is not visible then it doesn't fit.

Don Pachi
26th October 2009, 9:13 AM
Cant wait until next manga.

Lorde
26th October 2009, 9:14 AM
Cant wait until next manga.

You mean the next chapter or the next volume?

It's getting complicated with all these fights going on.

Don Pachi
26th October 2009, 9:40 AM
I meant Killer bee vs. Kisame

Lorde
26th October 2009, 10:20 AM
I meant Killer bee vs. Kisame

Ok...

That would be the next chapter unless they skip the battle like they usually do.

TsukiMirage
26th October 2009, 4:06 PM
That's assuming it's that simple. A plan with a major flaw like that would be pointless is executing. Just like Kamex said and I have said before, I'm sure it's not that simple. Even so, the moon is still visible during the day. While it's true that the moon is visible at the day, It's normally overshadowed by the sun, Which is why he'll have to do it at night. There is then the problem with weather and the fact that even if it works, It's only gonna be effective for one generation. Not to mention the questionable effectiveness on those who can probably counter genjutsus like the Hyuugas. And if it plays by the rule of every other eye genjutsu, Those who are gonna be targeted by it have to be looking at it to work, Meaning everyone has to be staring at the moon. There's just too many variables for it to be an effective plan.

No Japanese script has been given, So take it with a grain of salt, But spoiler picture is out so part of it is real.
Source: NF
Credits: Nightjumper
Verification: Pending

Killer Bee: "I'm gonna kill ya, gonna teach just how different we are when I beat'cha! Prepare yo'self, you big stupid mime! These are my rhymes!"
Sub-chan's bear(Pontai(?)) tries attacking Kisame.

Sub-chan: "Pontai!"
Kisame: "You're a really reckless and talkative Jinchuuriki, aren't you. But first, this strange little bear..."

Pontai is about to swipe at him...

Scene change

Ao: "It doesn't seem that this was a trap of Danzou's. It's more likely the Akatsuki's ninjutsu."

He gets rid of Zetsu's spore jutsu.

Ao: "Maybe I/we should hurry..."

Fuu: (Says something about Zetsu's jutsu and how it preys on and transfers the vicitm's chakra to the host)

They/He is liberated from Zetsu's jutsu too.

Danzou: "So even you didn't notice it then."
Torune: "So, what about the guy who has been tailing us for a while now?"
Fuu: "He's still at it... It'd be good if he fell into [our] trap though."
Torune: "Your trap is special. It'll work"
Danzou: "I don't care if he lives or dies... But take out his right eye."
Fuu: "Wha-"

To be continued...

---
First part done
I'll put a link here when I post second part.

---

Continuing...

Danzou told them to take Ao's right eye because he wants the Byakugan he has.
Fuu: "...I'm leaving my body to you in sec, Torune."
Just about then, Ao runs into the trap. A puppet attacks him with a sickle(?)
Ao: "?!"
The sickle are thrown at him, whom catches it and throws it back at the puppet, lodging it into it.
Ao: "A booby trap... This time it must be Danzou's."
There's a note on the puppet's forehead with the kanji for 'curse'. The kanji disappears.
Ao: "?!"
Puppet: "What is going on? How can you see my body?!"
Ao: "The mind-puppet switch curse seal technique... That's the name of this jutsu."
Puppet: "Damn it! Is this a mind-switch that curses whoever attacks you?!"(Unsure)
The puppet is actually Fuu.
Looks like the mind of the puppet switched places.
Torune: "What do we do after this?"
Torune is carrying Fuu's human body over his shoulder.
Danzou: "I'll tell you what my intentions are as soon as Fuu returns to his body."

To be continued...

---

Tsuchikage: "It's because of Danzou's recommendation that it's come to this. And then there's the question of whom we should leave the the high command of the Shinobi alliance to! Is there anyone qualified for the title of 'Kage'? You were the one who said that the Gokage, including myself, are worthless, Mifune"
Mifune: "I think Raikage-same should be it, though."
Raikage: "..."
Tsuchikage: "But didn't you said that he was unsuited since he lets him emotions rule him?"
Mifune: "I have no doubt that now that he knows Hachibi is alive, he's going be more composed than before. What I said earlier was me jumping to conclusions. Please forgive me. Moreover, everyone worked well together earlier and you made countermeasures quickly. And the key, to control the Bijuu Hachibi; Only Raikage-dono would be able to do that."
Tsuchikage: "Mizukage, Kazekage, is that fine with you?"
Mizukage: "I can't agree to it right now, but I have faith in Raikage-sama."
Gaara: "Let's leave it to the Raikage"
Raikage: "Oonoki of the Twin Ryou Scales, the only one who has experience fighting Uchiha Madara is you, so your intel will be vital. Cooperate with us."(Take this line with some salt. I'm a bit unsure about it)
Tsuchikage: "You're such a guy with a commanding tone."

(Oonoki of the Twin Ryou Scales = Tsuchikage)
To be continued...

---

Raikage: "I don't need your faith, though... But at this rate, the Shinobi world itself will disappear. There is no other choice but to leave your own feelings out and cooperate!"
Tsuchikage: "Well, better than losing this war... If the shinobi world were to disappear, then quarreling with you is out of the question... So I'll cooperate. The Shinobi Alliance is formed!! First we must let the feudal lords know about this."

Meanwhile

Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

To be continued

---

Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

Yamato: "What is..."
Kakashi stops him

Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
Sakura hugs Naruto.
Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
Naruto: "..."

To be continued

---

Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."

Naruto: "Cut the ********, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."

Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)

Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"

The end.
http://i35.*******.com/ou1qb6.jpg

Edit: There is a Japanese script, So it's even more likely to be real.

Lorde
26th October 2009, 5:31 PM
It's Monday morning, this is rather early for spoilers.

I wish they'd post more pictures instead of just one.

deathseer
26th October 2009, 7:30 PM
Wait a sec.....Sakura confesses to Naruto?!

Who would have thought? She's been so crazy over Sasuke I never would imagined her actually getting over him. I guess this was what Kishi was working on during the week off. Totally threw a curveball at us.

Although I can understand why now she would say something. Naruto is about to go after Sasuke again, and she doesn't want to see him get hurt again like last time. SO it may be just a way to stop him from leaving again. But I hope its not. Naruto needs some lovin'. Two beautiful girls have confesses their love for him. Time for him to choose.

Lorde
26th October 2009, 7:32 PM
A lot of crazy things this week apparently.

Danzo wants Ao's Byakugan...

deathseer
26th October 2009, 7:38 PM
Doesn't he already have Sharingan?

The guy is on a serious power hunt if you ask me. I got a feeling Danzo has his own agenda to care to. Maybe it involves taking Mandara's plan should he fail. With two powerful Kekkei Genkai he might try to create some new super special awesome technique.

Lorde
26th October 2009, 7:40 PM
Doesn't he already have Sharingan?

The guy is on a serious power hunt if you ask me. I got a feeling Danzo has his own agenda to care to. Maybe it involves taking Mandara's plan should he fail. With two powerful Kekkei Genkai he might try to create some new super special awesome technique.

Yes but apparently his isn't exactly brand-new. It is damaged so he might want to replace it.

Heck he might remove his good eye for the Byakugan.

deathseer
26th October 2009, 7:42 PM
Honestly, the guy needs to just fall over and die. He is just someone who weaseled his way through the ninja world. If anyone should have been Hokage, it should have been Kakashi. Danzo needs to just have a heart attack or something.

daveshan
27th October 2009, 12:12 AM
Bah, staying indoors, being blind, closing your eyes,... All amateur moves.

At 7:29 is how a man stops the Moon Eye plan. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm7R8FKBBk0)

Shadow Lucario
27th October 2009, 2:59 AM
While it's true that the moon is visible at the day, It's normally overshadowed by the sun, Which is why he'll have to do it at night. There is then the problem with weather and the fact that even if it works, It's only gonna be effective for one generation.

I'm going to guess that once it's cast, it's not going to go away so if someone has a child or tries to Madara could easily stop them and kill them or the child.

Not to mention the questionable effectiveness on those who can probably counter genjutsus like the Hyuugas.

It's been stated that the only type of person that can break Tsukuyomi is an Uchiha with a fully matured Sharingan. I think Itachi said that and the proof is when he fought Sasuke.

And if it plays by the rule of every other eye genjutsu, Those who are gonna be targeted by it have to be looking at it to work, Meaning everyone has to be staring at the moon.

I'm sure it will be cast upon you once you take a glimpse at the moon. If the plan does succeed, which I doubt, I'm sure it will be cliche where one person looks at the moon and then screams, "LOOK AT THAT!" and then everyone starts to look at the moon becoming caught in the Jutsu. Again, I really doubt Madara will get that far into his plan. Maybe when he is waiting for the sun to go down he gets killed.

TsukiMirage
27th October 2009, 6:26 AM
I'm going to guess that once it's cast, it's not going to go away so if someone has a child or tries to Madara could easily stop them and kill them or the child. Going by what we already know of Tsukuyomi and his plan to project it, That indicates that it won't be self-sufficient. Eliminating the children would still mean that in one generation, Madara would have nothing, Since no new people would be being born.

It's been stated that the only type of person that can break Tsukuyomi is an Uchiha with a fully matured Sharingan. I think Itachi said that and the proof is when he fought Sasuke. Not talking about breaking out of it, But canceling it from the beginning. Like how Sakura was able to avoid Kabuto's genjutsu before it took effect.

I'm sure it will be cast upon you once you take a glimpse at the moon. If the plan does succeed, which I doubt, I'm sure it will be cliche where one person looks at the moon and then screams, "LOOK AT THAT!" and then everyone starts to look at the moon becoming caught in the Jutsu. Again, I really doubt Madara will get that far into his plan. Maybe when he is waiting for the sun to go down he gets killed. Still would mean that every single person would have to be outside in each village and town for them to hear that one person. Anyway, I agree. It's unlikely Madara will get to that point in his plan. At most, I see him failing once the Juubi has appeared.

Lorde
27th October 2009, 8:32 AM
Somehow, I feel that the Juubi is going to be too strong for Madara to control.

steisry
27th October 2009, 9:41 AM
Somehow, I feel that the Juubi is going to be too strong for Madara to control.

Good work !
Very cool, looking great so far. Keep going, I wanna see it finished! ;049;

Lorde
27th October 2009, 9:45 AM
It's been stated that the only type of person that can break Tsukuyomi is an Uchiha with a fully matured Sharingan. I think Itachi said that and the proof is when he fought Sasuke.

I was wondering about this.

He said only an Uchiha could break a Tsukuyomi, but I have a feeling that someone else can/will if they ever fight an Uchiha.

Nothing is perfect in Naruto.

TsukiMirage
27th October 2009, 5:15 PM
I was wondering about this.

He said only an Uchiha could break a Tsukuyomi, but I have a feeling that someone else can/will if they ever fight an Uchiha.

Nothing is perfect in Naruto. Kirabi broke out of it when Sasuke used it on him, So a Jinchuuriki in full control can too.

Lorde
27th October 2009, 5:21 PM
Kirabi broke out of it when Sasuke used it on him, So a Jinchuuriki in full control can too.

But was that really Tsukuyomi? I don't believe it was confirmed in that chapter.

arceus7
27th October 2009, 5:45 PM
does ryodragonite and nidoprince ask who the mizukage was in this thread? or was it in another naruto thread

TsukiMirage
27th October 2009, 9:00 PM
But was that really Tsukuyomi? I don't believe it was confirmed in that chapter. While not confirmed in that chapter, It appeared black and white like Tsukuyomi and was a product of his MS. Anyhow, Sasuke pretty much confirmed that he has Tsukuyomi when he used Susanoo, So more then likely it was Tsukuyomi used against Kirabi.

Lorde
27th October 2009, 9:01 PM
Pretty much isn't good enough for me. They just said it was a Mangekyou Genjutsu.

uber gon
27th October 2009, 10:43 PM
Man if Kurenai's baby is born at this point he is NOT going to have a stable childhood.

Lorde
27th October 2009, 10:52 PM
I have a whole theory about her baby but that's a story for another day.

Is she having a boy or a girl? Did the author confirm anything?

Shadow Lucario
28th October 2009, 12:54 AM
I have a whole theory about her baby but that's a story for another day.

Is she having a boy or a girl? Did the author confirm anything?

I think he said a girl but it's probably still up in the air.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
28th October 2009, 1:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up TsukiMirage; even knowing Sakura telling Naruto the utmost truth from her heart is one thing. Maybe NOW Naruto can just forget about rescuing Saskue. Perhaps this offspring Kurenai will bear might appear during the aftermath of the battle. I just wonder what the heck we are going to do now with Saskue.

Lorde
28th October 2009, 1:46 AM
Sasuke is still important. Just as important as Naruto at this point.

TsukiMirage
28th October 2009, 7:51 AM
Pretty much isn't good enough for me. They just said it was a Mangekyou Genjutsu. The only MS genjutsu we know of is Tsukuyomi, Which Sasuke has confirmed he has. It is also the same appearance wise. The only reason I can't say for 100% is because of Kishi habit of changing confirmed facts. But as of the current chapter, Yeah, It is Tsukuyomi.

Shadow Lucario
28th October 2009, 8:24 AM
The only MS genjutsu we know of is Tsukuyomi, Which Sasuke has confirmed he has. It is also the same appearance wise. The only reason I can't say for 100% is because of Kishi habit of changing confirmed facts. But as of the current chapter, Yeah, It is Tsukuyomi.

It's kinda been confirmed to be Tsukuyomi because to be able to use Susanoo you have to be able to use Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. Says so in the latest databook or so I've been told

TsukiMirage
29th October 2009, 9:22 AM
ビー『オレはお前ェ殺すよ 格段の差ってのを教えてやる…
覚悟しろバカヤロー! オレのライムはーーーー』
Bee: I will kill you! I'll teach you something special...Prepare yourself idiot! My rhymes are----.

ポン太走り出す
Ponta begins to run.

サブちゃん先生『ポン太ー!!』
Sabu-chan Sensei: Ponta-!

469 サクラの告白!!
469: Sakura's Confession!!

鬼鮫『やたらと口数の多い人柱力ですね 珍獣のクマ(ポン太)が先とはね』
Kisame: This reckless Jinchuuriki likes to talk doesn't he. But first this peculiar animal.
ポン太パンチひようと~~
Ponta punches
鬼鮫 柄から刀抜く~~
Kisame draws his sword

ページ変わり
Scene change
白ゼツを落とす青
Ao and fallen White Zetsu
青『これはダンゾウのトラップじゃなさそうだな』
Ao: This doesn't seem like one of Danzou's traps.
青(おそらく会談上での”暁”の忍術…)
Ao (This is probably Akatsuki's ninjitsu from over the conference...)
青『先を急ぐとするか…』
Ao: Perhaps I should hurry ahead...
白ゼツ3体、青の傍に倒れてる
There are 3 of White Zetsu's bodies collapsed on the floor nearby Ao

フー『チャクラを持たない植物のような分身の小さな素が
チャクラを持つ生命体に寄生して宿主のチャクラを吸い取る術のようです』
Fuu: They are plant-like bunshins without chakra themselves that act as a parasite on living organisms, using a jutsu that seems to suck their chakra.
トルネ『だからお前でも気づかなかったのか…
で…どうだ もう一人ずっと尾けてきてる奴の方は?』
Torune: So that's why even you couldn't notice it...so then what of the other that's been tailing us?
フー『そいつは今もオレ達を尾行している…
トラップにかかれば儲けものだが』
Fuu: He is tailing us even now...it would be in our favor to set a trap for him now.
トルネ『お前のトラップは特別だ うまくいく』
Torune: Your traps are special, do it well.
ダンゾウ『…生死は問わんが… 右目は必ず抉り取っておけ』
Torune: ...It's not a problem if he lives or dies...just make sure to take his left eye.
フー『ハッ』
Fuu: Yes sir.
フー『…そろそろオレの体をたのむ トルネ』
Fuu: ...Almost there. I'm leaving my body to you, Torune.

木の枝に座ってるクグツ
A puppet sits on a branch of a tree

クグツの額には、呪の札
There's a cursed talisman/paper on the head of the puppet
傍を青が通ると鎌を投げる
Nearby Ao, a sickle is thrown
鎌を取り、後ろに回ったクグツに鎌を投げ返す青
Ao takes the sickle, throwing it behind him, back at the puppet.
鎌がクグツに刺さる?
The sickle sticks to the puppet?
青『ブービートラップ…今度はダンゾウだな』
Ao: A booby trap...this time, one of Danzou's.

クグツの額の呪の文字が薄くなっていく
The curse on the puppet's head shines

青『!?』
Ao: !?

クグツ(青)『かかったな』
Puppet (Ao): Got you.
青(どういう事だ? なぜオレの体が見える…!?)
Ao (What's the meaning of this? Why am I seeing my body...!?)
クグツから、青が見えてる状態
From the puppet, Ao can be seen
クグツ(青右目押え)『心転クグツ呪印の術…これがこの術の名だ』
Puppet ( Ao checks his left eye): Shinten Kugutsu Jyuso no jutsu...that is the name of this jutsu.
[TN: Mind Switch Puppet Curse Technique]
青(しまった…! 攻撃した者を呪う呪印型の心転身か…!?)
Ao (Damnit...! It curses and switches the mind and body of whoever attacks...!?

トルネ、フーおぶりながら『これからどうなさいます?』
Torune, holding Fu: What shall we do from here?
ダンゾウ『フーが戻り次第 ワシの今後の目的について話す』
Danzou: After Fuu returns, I will tell you about my purpose from hereon after.

土『お前のイチ押しのダンゾウはこの様
忍連合軍の大権を誰に任せるかがまた問題となるじゃろ!
今の”影”に適任はおるのか? ワシを含め五影をボロクソに言ったのは
お前じゃぜ ミフネ』
Tsuchikage: Because of Danzou's recommendation, it begs the question; who should lead the Shinobi Alliance? Who's competent to be "Kage" now? Wasn't it you, Mifune that said I and the other Kage were unfit?
ミフネ 水 ガアラ 雷『…』
Mifune, Mizukage, Gaara, Raikage: ...
ミフネ『雷影殿にやってもらうのが一番よいと思うが』
Mifune: If we had Raikage-dono do it, that would be our best option I believe.
雷『…』
Raikage: ...
土『感情任せで力に頼る雷影では不適任じゃなかったのか?』
Tsuchikage: Raikage's power relies on his emotions. Don't you think that makes him unfit?
ミフネ『八尾は生きていると見て間違いない
雷影殿も前よりは冷静でいられるであろう
先程の発言は拙者の早とちりであった… 許して下され
それに先程から皆をうまく まとめているし 対応策を出すのも早かった
そして…キーとなる尾獣八尾をコントロールできるのは雷影殿だけでござる』
Mifune: There's no mistake that the Hachibi is still alive so the Raikage-dono is much more calm than before. My proposal from before was premature...so please forgive me. Moreover, everyone was quickly able to come to a conclusion, and implement countermeasures quickly. And the key to control the Hachibi is something only the Raikage-dono can do.

992 :ohana ◆luR4HO8C2g :2009/10/28(水) 23:39:55 ID:bkaZspmiP
土『… 水影 風影はそれでええのか?』
Tsuchikage: ...Mizukage, Kazekage, are you ok with this?
水『今ここでもめている場合ではありません… 私は雷影様を信じてます』
Mizukage: It's not a situation where I can just decide... I believe in the Raikage.
ガアラ『雷影に任せよう』
Gaara: Let's leave this to the Raikage.
雷『… 両天秤のオオノキ
うちはマダラと唯一戦った戦歴を持つアンタの情報が必要だ
協力しろ!』
Raikage: ... Oonoki of the Twin Scales, you who has combat experience with Uchiha Madara have important information -- please cooperate!
土『あいかわらず命令口調で上からものを言う奴じゃぜ』
Tsuchikage: You with your unchanging commanding tone, talking over us.
雷『オレを信用しなくてもいい… だがこのままでは忍の世界自体が無くなる
今は私情を抜きにして協力せざるを得ないぞ!』
Raikage: It's fine if you don't have faith in me... But as it is now, we may lose the shinobi world. So set aside your personal feelings and give us your cooperation!
土『…この戦争に負けるよりはマシじゃな…
忍の世がなくなれば お前とケンカどころではないからの… 協力してやる』
Tsuchikage: ...I guess it's better than losing this war... If the shinobi world is lost, then there's no point in arguing with you...I'll cooperate.

皆ほほ笑む。
Everyone smiles

土『忍連合軍結成! まずは大名共に話をとおさねばな』
Tsuchikae: The Allied Forces is formed! First, we should tell the Daimyou (feudal lords).

ナルト『え…!?
い…今… サクラちゃん… 何て言ったの!?
き…聞き間違えかも…しんねーから…もう一度…』
Naruto: What...!? Y..you, Sakura-chan...What did you say!? Maybe I misheard you...so could you say it once more...
キバ眉曲げて リービックリ顔 ヤマトびっくり顔 カカシ眠そうないつも顔
Kiba raises his brows, Lee and Yamato have surprised faces, and Kakashi looks sleepy as always.
サクラ視線外して『だから…ナルト アンタの事が好きだって言ったのよ!
サスケくんなんて私にとってもう何でもないって言ったの!
あんな人を好きでいた私がどうかしてたって …人が告白してんだから ちゃんと聞いてよね!』
Sakura looks away: It's because of that...Naruto, as I said, I like you! I said that Sasuke doesn't mean anything to me anymore! To like someone like that, even I don't know why...when people confess their feelings, you should listen properly.

ナルト ポカーン
少しづつ口が閉じてきて うつむきかげんで眉を曲げる
Little by litte, his mouth closes. His head lowers and his eyebrows bend
ナルト『…でも何で…? どうしたってばよ…?こんなところで冗談言っても
面白くもなんともねーってばよ …サクラちゃん…
一体…何があったんだってばよ…?』
Naruto: ...but why...? What happened...? This isn't the time to be telling jokes or making fun...Sakura-chan...
サクラ『別に何も …ただもう目が覚めただけ 
抜け忍で犯罪者である人を好きでいる必要ないでしょ
私だって いつまでも子供じゃない… 現実は見えてるつもりよ』
Sakura: Nothing happened...my eyes just opened. To like a missing-nin and criminal -- there's no need for such a person is there. I can't always be a child...I need to face reality.

リー後ろで泣いてる?((笑))
Lee is crying from behind? (Laugh)

サクラはにかみながら『だからナルト…アンタとの約束はもういいの…
ナルトもサスケくんを追いかけるのはもう止めにしない…?』
Sakura: So Naruto...you can let go of that promise...so can you stop chasing after Sasuke...?

ナルト不満顔
Naruto has a dissatisfied face
ヤマト『どういう事に…』
Yamato: What do you mean...
ヤマトを止めるカカシ
Kakashi stops Yamato
キバ、皆に話すサクラを思いだす
Kiba remembers when Sakura is talking to everyone
サクラ(ナルトには全て私から話す… だからナルトには何にも言わないでほしいの
絶対これだけは守って…皆 それから…)
Sakura (I will tell Naruto everything... I don't want anyone saying anything to him, so please, be respectful of that.)

ナルト『…何かあったのか…サクラちゃん?
何で急にオレなんかの事…』
Naruto: ...Did something happen...Saukra-chan?
サクラ『だから何もないわよ! …アンタを好きになった理由ならハッキリしてるーーーー』
Sakura: No, nothing! ...I've come to like you and if you want a clear reason, I'll give you one.
サイ『…』
Sai: ...

ナルト、サクラの言葉を思い出す
Naruto recalls Sakura's words
サクラ(私は ただ…サスケ君ただ一人にみとめてもらいたいだけ…私…必死だもん)
Sakura: I just...I just want to be acknowledged by Sasuke-kun...I...I'm desperate)
白戦で倒れたサスケを抱え泣くサクラ(サスケくーーん!!サスケくん!!わああああ!)
During the fight with Haku, where Sasuke is passed out, Sakura cries (Sasuke-kun--! Sasuke-kun!)
サスケが音忍と行ってしまって泣くサクラ(ナルト…私の…一生の…お願い…
サスケくんを…サスケくんを連れ戻して…)
Sakura crying as Sasuke leaves with the Sound-nin (Naruto...I...please...please bring Sasuke-kun back...)
2部サクラ(今度は私も一緒に!)
Inner Sakura (Next time, with me, (we'll do it together)!)
大蛇丸アジトでのサクラ(…サスケ…君)
Sakura at Orochimaru's hideout (...Sasuke...kun)
サクラ、ナルトに抱きつく
Sakura hugs Naruto
カカシ(サクラ…お前は…)
Kakashi (Sakura...you...)

抱きつきながらサクラ『サスケくんは どんどん私から離れていくだけ…
でもナルト…アナタはいつも私の側にいてくれた …私を励ましてくれた…
私…気がついたの… ナルト アンタの本当の姿に
里を守った英雄… 今は里の皆がアンタを好きでいる… 私はただその一人になっただけ…
あのイタズラ好きの落ちこぼれだったアンタが…少しづつ素敵で立派になっていく…
それを身近で私は見ていた
でもサスケくんは罪を重ね… 私の心を砕くだけ… どんどん別の人になっていく』
Sakura, while hugging Naruto: Sasuke-kun just separated himself from me little by little...but Naruto...you were always by my side...you encouraged me...I...realized...Naruto, I realized who you really are to me. You were the hero that protected the village...Everyone in the village has come to like you...and I've just become one of the them. You, who has always been unpredictable, mischievous, and fallen in last...slowly became cool and prominent...I saw it happen right next to me. But Sasuke's has committed so many crimes...it breaks my heart...he's steadily become a different person.
ナルト『…』
Naruto: ...
サクラ『でもナルト…アンタの事がこうして触れていられる… 安らぎをくれる…
今はアンタの事が心の底からーーーーーー』
Sakura: But Naruto...I can feel that...with you I'm at peace...fromt he bottom of my heart.
ナルトサクラの肩を掴んで『いいかげんにしろ さくらちゃん…
そんな冗談笑えねーって言ってんだよ』
Naruto, gripping her shoulder: Quit it Sakura-chan...this isn't a funny joke anymore.

サクラ『…』
Sakura: ...
サクラ額に汗?『何キレてるの…?
私はただサスケくんからアンタに乗り変えただけの事じゃない…女心は秋の空って言うでしょ?』
Saukra sweating?: Why are you angry...? Didn't I just choose you over Sasuke...a woman's heart is like the autumn skies, is it not?
ナルト、サクラの肩に力を入れる
Naruto puts force into Sakura's shoulders

ナルト『オレは… 自分に嘘つくような奴はキライだ!』
Naruto: I...I hate people that lie to themselves!

降り積もる雪の中…
Lieing thick in the snow...
終わり。サーセイ★
Done. Can't comment on the Naruto/Sakura thing til I can read the whole conversation. Aside from that, I'm like the return of Danzo and co. It seems that Fuu is a Yamanaka. Nice to see more of the other clans.

robertwill
29th October 2009, 11:42 AM
So long, Ero-Sennin!

Anyway...
I'm interested in the Grass and Waterfall headbands on the non-Rinnegan people in the flashback.
Perhaps we get to see exactly what that blasted doujutsu does.

Therefore, HeartGold = quicksilver.

Additionally:

HG → Hg → hydrargyrum → liquid silver.

Therefore, HeartGold is a more fluid version of the Silver version of Pokιmon.

And the appropriate abbreviation for the Johto Remakes is QSSS.

Lorde
29th October 2009, 4:05 PM
So long, Ero-Sennin!

Anyway...
I'm interested in the Grass and Waterfall headbands on the non-Rinnegan people in the flashback.
Perhaps we get to see exactly what that blasted doujutsu does.

What on Earth are you talking about? I think you're in the wrong topic :(

This is not the anime dicussion this is the manga dicussion.

Shadow Lucario
29th October 2009, 4:47 PM
So long, Ero-Sennin!

Anyway...
Perhaps we get to see exactly what that blasted doujutsu do

Yeah, you're way behind. Like The 4th KIRA said this is manga discussion, not anime discussion.

arceus7
29th October 2009, 7:22 PM
Itachi is peace crazy that’s why he helped Madara he knew Sasuke doesn’t care about peace one bit

Lorde
29th October 2009, 9:47 PM
Itachi is peace crazy that’s why he helped Madara he knew Sasuke doesn’t care about peace one bit

Madara's peace isn't really what Itachi had in mind.

HoennMaster
29th October 2009, 11:01 PM
Sounds like a good chapter....Sakura finally admitting she likes Naruto? Sounds good to me!

uber gon
29th October 2009, 11:09 PM
Huh I wonder how pre-timeskip Naruto would react to this plot twist?

Lorde
29th October 2009, 11:11 PM
This is the possibly the worst predicament I've seen in a manga thus far.

uber gon
29th October 2009, 11:20 PM
This is the possibly the worst predicament I've seen in a manga thus far.

5 bucks Naruto decides to go with Hinata. I mean she was the first one who confessed, and I'm sure Sakura is just pretending.

Lorde
29th October 2009, 11:22 PM
I would still like to see how Naruto feels about Hinata.

I've been waiting but they haven't had a chance to speak yet.

Firebrand
30th October 2009, 12:30 AM
In what recently happened in the american jump, people being brought back to life? Once again, I claim that no one important dies in Naruto. Yeah, asuma fans, no one IMPORTANT.
As for the cahpters in japan. Ha! Take that Narusaku fans! Man, i was laughing sooo hard...

squirtleking
30th October 2009, 1:10 AM
I think I spent the whole chapter (as a NaruHina fan) going "damn, damn, damn, damn...", then the last page I was like "OH YEAH NARUHINA'S BACK ON!"

Looks like the target Sasuke's been getting on his face may not be so real after all if that really is setting up SasuSaku.

Lorde
30th October 2009, 1:51 AM
All this Shipping talk has me all frisky.

I cannot wait for Kisame versus Kirabi.

Shadow Lucario
30th October 2009, 2:42 AM
Kisame vs Kirabi should be interesting, seeing as Kisame has about the same amount of Chakra as a Kyuubi powered up Naruto. I think Sakura is faking it. Why all of a sudden would she like Naruto when she has been calling him an idiot since they've been a team? Funny thing is that if they kiss Sakura will finally get her wish. If she kisses Naruto she would have technically have kissed Sasuke :P

Fer8a
30th October 2009, 2:43 AM
I think I spent the whole chapter (as a NaruHina fan) going "damn, damn, damn, damn...", then the last page I was like "OH YEAH NARUHINA'S BACK ON!"
HELL YEAH!!!

anyway, I just hope we can get rid of Danzo, he's getting annoying.... and I think Naruto didn't believe what sakura said.

and now Where's Sasuchrist.... I mean, Sasuke?

I want to see Dah battle of Kllar bee vs Kisame!!

Lorde
30th October 2009, 2:45 AM
Danzo doesn't appear to be dying anytime soon. I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.

TsukiMirage
30th October 2009, 6:17 AM
Just because it seems that he is rejecting Sakura doesn't mean he's gonna go with a person he has only had one conversation with. Besides the context of the conversation doesn't even point to him liking anyone else.

Anyway, I enjoyed the part with Danzo and co. It was great to finally see why Danzo hold Fu and Torune in such high regard. Hopefully Ao dies soon. As for the Kage summit, I still agree with Mifune's original argument. Just because the Raikage is calm now, Doesn't mean that he'll stay that way. Especially if something else happens to Kirabi.

Lorde
30th October 2009, 1:30 PM
What is Sasuchrist?

I can't help but root for Naruto and Hinata.

Blaziryu
30th October 2009, 3:32 PM
I'm disappointed w/ this week's chapter(469). I was expecting to see Killer Bee & Kisame go at it. Not some stupid bear or whatever coming between Killer Bee & Kisame, Ao chasing after Danzo, or Sakura's confession & getting rejected by Naruto. Speaking of which, Naruto is a fool if he doesn't accept Sakura's love.

Lorde
30th October 2009, 3:56 PM
I'm disappointed w/ this week's chapter(469). I was expecting to see Killer Bee & Kisame go at it. Not some stupid bear or whatever coming between Killer Bee & Kisame, Ao chasing after Danzo, or Sakura's confession & getting rejected by Naruto. Speaking of which, Naruto is a fool if he doesn't accept Sakura's love.

It's a panda. The panda is more closely related to the raccoon.

Naruto knows that she is just saying all of this so he won't be tormented about Sasuke.

sam40400
30th October 2009, 9:17 PM
Aww, thats messed up!At first Sakura hates Naruto, and now Naruto doesnt want her anymore?!
Ehh, I'd do that too when I just found out Hinata likes me...

Lorde
30th October 2009, 9:24 PM
Well he may not even like Hinata. I think he went into six-tailed state only because he was angry that Pain hurt his friend.

uber gon
30th October 2009, 10:10 PM
Meh if Sakura wants Naruto so badly she should just take her clothes off. Hinata actually said she loves him, Sakura should go naked in front of him.:p

HoennMaster
30th October 2009, 10:26 PM
Aww, thats messed up!At first Sakura hates Naruto, and now Naruto doesnt want her anymore?!

He didn't say he doesn't like her anymore, he's just saying that she is lying.

arceus7
30th October 2009, 11:11 PM
Madara's peace isn't really what Itachi had in mind.

explain how you know this.

Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
Kisame vs Kirabi should be interesting, seeing as Kisame has about the same amount of Chakra as a Kyuubi powered up Naruto. I think Sakura is faking it. Why all of a sudden would she like Naruto when she has been calling him an idiot since they've been a team? Funny thing is that if they kiss Sakura will finally get her wish. If she kisses Naruto she would have technically have kissed Sasuke :P
Qoute

I don't understand what your saying. If sakura kisses naruto how does that equate to sakura kissing sasuke? Im torn between narusaku and naruhina. I don't think sakura is faking after the chapter with sai

naruto can't fathom why sakura would not like sasuke anymore and he thinks sakura is lying and don't worry we will get kisame vs killerbee next chapter I like how the whole love thing happened because having killerbee vs kisame for this weeks chapter would not flow well so I was happy with this being this weeks chapter.

TsukiMirage
30th October 2009, 11:56 PM
The way I see it is that Naruto just doesn't want Sakura to give up on Sasuke too. If she was to give up on him, Then Naruto would be the only trying to bring Sasuke back.

HoennMaster
30th October 2009, 11:56 PM
If sakura kisses naruto how does that equate to sakura kissing sasuke?

Naruto and Sasuke shared in kiss long ago.

explain how you know this.

How can you not know this? It was clearly stated by Madara after Itachi died that now that he is dead he no longer need to stay away from Konoha and his plans can now start.

arceus7
31st October 2009, 12:04 AM
yes he needed kyubi itachi doesn't want madara using sasuke and sasuke was in konoha and Itachi wanted to have sasuke go back to konoha and not become madara's pawn

Lorde
31st October 2009, 12:29 AM
I noticed that Sakura says she "likes" Naruto. She didn't say she loved him. Hmm..

arceus7
31st October 2009, 12:59 AM
it says love in one manga

Lorde
31st October 2009, 1:28 AM
it says love in one manga

So what it depends on the translators?

I still think "like" suits the situation.

arceus7
31st October 2009, 4:37 AM

I still think "like" suits the situation.

yeah but you gotta take into account what the original message that kishi was saying in the letter kanji so if you take the literal message then you have love not like. I beleive the translators are well versed in japanese by the way

TsukiMirage
31st October 2009, 10:23 AM

I still think "like" suits the situation. Binktopia got several things wrong, So I would trust too much in their translation. Plus the original script mention love.

Lorde
31st October 2009, 6:45 PM
So suddenly she loves Naruto. What a lying witch.

TsukiMirage
1st November 2009, 1:59 AM
So suddenly she loves Naruto. What a lying witch. Sakura being in love with Naruto has been hinted at since the start of Shippuden. Some key moments were Naruto going 4 tails, After Naruto left 4 tail mode, And as they were eating ramen after dealing with Kakuzu and Hidan.

Lorde
1st November 2009, 2:02 AM
Sakura being in love with Naruto has been hinted at since the start of Shippuden. Some key moments were Naruto going 4 tails, After Naruto left 4 tail mode, And as they were eating ramen after dealing with Kakuzu and Hidan.

That was always something more like admiration and concern. Not so much love.

TsukiMirage
1st November 2009, 2:20 AM
That was always something more like admiration and concern. Not so much love. It was beyond admiration and concern. We have seen both of those from Sakura at other times before. Yamato and Sai have pointed her feeling as love. Besides, If Hinata can be consider in love with Naruto with her tiny interaction, Then Sakura can too.

Lorde
1st November 2009, 2:23 AM
It was beyond admiration and concern. We have seen both of those from Sakura at other times before. Yamato and Sai have pointed her feeling as love. Besides, If Hinata can be consider in love with Naruto with her tiny interaction, Then Sakura can too.

Define this love?

There are several kinds. She could love him as a friend, or as if he were a sibling. I don't know why we have to go with romantic love.

She "loved" Sasuke too. She can't have them both if that is the case.

arceus7
1st November 2009, 2:24 AM
naruto and sakura are gonna have a fight and sakura is gonna do something funky unless next chap is killer bee vs kisame which I have a feeling it is gonna be for a few chapters its a pattern kishi has. I thought lee kiba yamato and kakashi's face were hilarious

Define this love?

There are several kinds. She could love him as a friend, or as if he were a sibling. I don't know why we have to go with romantic love.

She "loved" Sasuke too. She can't have them both if that is the case.

she says she doesn't like sasuke either. its obama time now YOU LIE <parody

TsukiMirage
1st November 2009, 2:55 AM
Define this love?

She "loved" Sasuke too. She can't have them both if that is the case. Define it? I guess caring about someone's well being enough to sacrifice your own feelings and enjoying the time spent with them. We arrived at romantic love because that's the context of her confession. She hasn't love Sasuke since the time skip. By her own admission she has gotten over him. Even before then, Her reason for finding him was to preserve the bond between him and Naruto.

Skiks
1st November 2009, 3:24 AM
The way I see it Sakura gave up on a "hopeless love". That doesn't mean she doesn't like Sasuke oh no. It just means she wants to forget about him to a point. She also feels terrible for forcing Naruto to chase after him for so long. But she doesn't realise he doesn't do it just for her but for himself as well. Not only that but Naruto knows he'll just be a Sasuke replacement if he takes her this way. Notice how she compares him to Sasuke while giving a confession. Thats a sign she can't see Naruto's good qualities by itself.
In general Sakura just didn't do the confession right and is just going by the ideas Sai put into her head. She's only starting to care about Naruto but not something you could call "Love". More like admires him for what he does for her.

Cain Nightroad
1st November 2009, 3:29 AM
To be honest I was a little scared there wondering what was going to happen to Hinata. But I guess it's really only fair that if Sakura's changed then Naruto has to have changed as well.

I'm agreeing with TsukiMirage here. The references to her talking about Sasuke and the scene where she was crying over Sasuke after Haku attacked him were referencing her "romantic love" for Sasuke and thus this isn't the "sibling/friend love." If it was, then why were those scenes referenced?

GrizzlyB
1st November 2009, 4:37 AM
You know, I really don't think anyone can accurately make anything of this 'confession' as of yet because it's still so abundantly unclear as to what Sakura is trying to do, exactly. I mean, yeah, she's obviously trying to get Naruto to give up on rescuing Sasuke because he's now an enemy of Konoha, but I, personally, don't see why it would be necessary for her to fake being in love with Naruto to try to persuade him. Not to mention the enormous cliffhanger where we don't know what Sakura is actually lying to herself about, or more accurately, what Naruto is accusing her of lying to herself about. Then there's also the missing part of her conversation with the rest of the Konoha Eleven which probably explains some of this. Unless you want to accuse Sakura of being a heartless ***** who's trying to play with Naruto's emotions, in which case there's your explanation for her telling him she loves her (though if that were somehow the case, it would be kind of ironic, seeing as it can be pretty much unanimously decided that she's trying to make Naruto give up on saving Sasuke for his own good, on top of basically destroying her character).

Also, I have to say I find it kind of funny that people think that Naruto is going to go running off into Hinata's arms after this, even though none of the input he gave back to Sakura even involved his feelings on the matter. It's also sort of ridiculous to say that there's no potential for Sakura to have romantic feelings for Naruto, even if any indicators for it are very subjective.

Eh, I guess I'm just saying that most of the speculation at this point is a little off-base, considering how much we still seem to be in the dark about.

TsukiMirage
1st November 2009, 6:14 AM
You know, I really don't think anyone can accurately make anything of this 'confession' as of yet because it's still so abundantly unclear as to what Sakura is trying to do, exactly. I mean, yeah, she's obviously trying to get Naruto to give up on rescuing Sasuke because he's now an enemy of Konoha, but I, personally, don't see why it would be necessary for her to fake being in love with Naruto to try to persuade him. Not to mention the enormous cliffhanger where we don't know what Sakura is actually lying to herself about, or more accurately, what Naruto is accusing her of lying to herself about. Then there's also the missing part of her conversation with the rest of the Konoha Eleven which probably explains some of this. Unless you want to accuse Sakura of being a heartless ***** who's trying to play with Naruto's emotions, in which case there's your explanation for her telling him she loves her (though if that were somehow the case, it would be kind of ironic, seeing as it can be pretty much unanimously decided that she's trying to make Naruto give up on saving Sasuke for his own good, on top of basically destroying her character).

Also, I have to say I find it kind of funny that people think that Naruto is going to go running off into Hinata's arms after this, even though none of the input he gave back to Sakura even involved his feelings on the matter. It's also sort of ridiculous to say that there's no potential for Sakura to have romantic feelings for Naruto, even if any indicators for it are very subjective.

Eh, I guess I'm just saying that most of the speculation at this point is a little off-base, considering how much we still seem to be in the dark about. I agree. Making a conclusion of their conversation right now is premature. The majority of people doing that are either NaruHina fans or people who just dislike Sakura and can't just take a look at the whole picture. There was a reason the rookies wanted Sakura to do it, Because she's his best friend and the person most likely to convince him other wise. Even still, She can't just come right out and tell him to stop chasing Sasuke cause Naruto won't respond to that. Thus the current plan.

denizenofevil
1st November 2009, 6:40 AM
I think she was just being manipulative... I think Naruto still loves her and he's had to deal with knowing that Sakura loves Sasuke and for her to manipulate his feelings like that and lie to him about liking him back is just sick. I'm not a NaruHina fan and I'm not a NaruSaku fan either. In fact, the manga isn't really centered on romance so there has been very little development in those kinds of relationships but she practically told him that she can't have Sasuke so she's just going to settle for Naruto.

Lorde
1st November 2009, 4:23 PM
I think she was just being manipulative... I think Naruto still loves her and he's had to deal with knowing that Sakura loves Sasuke and for her to manipulate his feelings like that and lie to him about liking him back is just sick. I'm not a NaruHina fan and I'm not a NaruSaku fan either. In fact, the manga isn't really centered on romance so there has been very little development in those kinds of relationships but she practically told him that she can't have Sasuke so she's just going to settle for Naruto.

That's sad. So since she can't have the cake, she'll settle for the muffin? So to speak, forgive my food analogy.

arceus7
2nd November 2009, 1:05 AM
whatcha think then? kira cause I think things are little premature now

Lorde
2nd November 2009, 2:33 AM
Well things are confusing. I rather not discuss this anymore it's just tedious stuff.

I'll wait until the spoilers get out tomorrow or Tuesday.

TsukiMirage
4th November 2009, 2:03 PM
Part 1:
サクラの告白にナルトが激昂!!
Naruto's exasperation toward Sakura's confession!!

470 キラービーVS鬼鮫!!
470: Killer Bee Vs Kisame!!

雪降る中、無言のカカシ ヤマト リー キバ
Kakashi, Yamato, Lee, and Kiba in silence, as the snow is falling

サクラ『私が…自分に嘘を…ついてるって?』
Sakura: I...are you saying I'm lying to myself?
ナルト濁り顔『…』
Naruto with an ambiguous face: ...
サクラ『自分の本心は自分が決める!!私が嫌いなら正直にいえばいい!!勝手な言い訳う作るく らいな』
Sakura: You have to decide what your true feelings are!! If you hate me then be straightforward about it!! Don't make selfish excuses.
サクラの会話を途切るようにナルト『だっておかしいだろ!そんな事をわざわざこんなところまで !』
Interrupting Sakura while talking, Naruto: That's why it's strange! To say something like that until now!
サクラ『…そんな事…事!?』
Sakura: ...Something...like that!?
捲し立てるサクラ『そんな事って女の子が告白する事がすんな軽い事だと思ってんの!!?
Sakura talking on and on: That something--a girl's confession--do you think this is something to take lightly!?
わざわざ こんなところまでって!?
And until now!?
こんなところまで来るわよ!
I came all the way here for that!
アンタはサスケくんサスケくんって いつもサスケくんを追いかけて危ない目にあうばっかり!
You and Sasuke, Sasuke, it's always you chasing after Sasuke and getting yourself into danger.
九尾の人柱力で”暁”に狙われてんのよ!少しは自分の心配したらどうなの!
私はね…! そんな危ない目にあってまでサスケくんなんか追っかけなくていいって言ってんの!
As the Jinchuuriki of the 9-tails, you're a target of Akatsuki! Why don't you worry a bit for yourself! You know, I...I'm saying it would be better if you stop getting into trouble and quit chasing after Sasuke.
今すぐ里へ帰って来てほしいからアンタを追ってここへ来た! それだけよ!』
I came here to tell you I'd like for you to return to the village now. That's it.
ナルト『苦しい言い訳にしか聞こえねエってばよ
サクラちゃんのことはオレも分かってるつもりだ』
Naruto: I don't hear anything but painful excuses.
サクラ『だからなんで分かんないの!私はもう犯罪者になったサスケくんなんて何とも思ってない !
だから私との約束ももう関係ない!』
Sakura: That's what I don't understand! I don't have feelings anymore for the criminal that Sasuke's become.
眼をつぶり下を向きナルト『約束の問題じゃねーんだ』
Naruto: It's not a matter of this promise.
目線を下に向けナルト『サスケの奴がなんで復讐にとりつかれて暴れてんのか…
オレにも少し分かる気がすんだ…』
Naruto, whose eye line is dropping: It's about Sasuke wanting to violently take revenge...it's something I understand, even if just a little...
カカシ『…』
Kakashi: ...
ナルト『サスケは家族や自分の一族が大好きだった…
愛情が深けー奴だから余計に許さねーんだと思う』
Naruto: Sasuke loved his family and his clan...if anyone wounded that love, I don't think I could forgive them.
キバ『だったら何でその許さねーイタチを倒した後”暁”に荷担する?』
Kiba: If that's the case, why then after defeating Itachi, is Sasuke supporting Akatsuki?
ナルト『そうじゃなかった…  本当は―――』
Naruto: It's not like that...he really---

カカシ『ナルト!』
Kakashi: Naruto!
ナルト『!』
Naruto: !
サクラ『?』
Sakura: ?
キバ リー『!!』
Kiba, Lee: !!

ナルト。ヤマト、カカシとの会話を思い出す
Naruto remembers a conversation with Yamato & Kakashi
(いいか マダラの言った事は とりあえずオレ達だけに止めておく
極秘事項だ
復興に向かう今余計な混乱は避けたい それに話の裏付けが取れるまで信用もできない
うちは一族殺しがイタチを利用した木の葉上層部の仕業だったなど…)
(Don't mind what Madara said. For the time being, we'll keep what he said to us. We want to avoid unnecessary conflict. Moreover, until we can find proof to what he said, we can't trust him. To believe that Itachi was used by the uppers in Konoha to kill the Uchiha clan...)

ナルト『サクラちゃんとの約束がなくなっても関係ねーよ』
Naruto: Even if that promise to Sakura is gone, it doesn't matter.
サクラ『!』
Sakura: !
ナルト『オレはオレ自身でサスケを助けたいと思ってる』
Naruto: I've been thinking that I, myself want to save Sasuke.
サクラ眉曲げて『…』
Sakura with her eyebrow's raised: ...
サイ無言で見てる
Sai watches in silence
Part 2:
キバ、サクラに耳打ち『どうすんだよサクラ…?
もう本当のこと言っちまった方がいいんじゃねー…』
Kiba, whispering to Sakura: What should we do Sakura...? Isn't it better if we just tell him like it is?
リー『!』
Lee: !
サクラ、キバの足を踏み会話をさえぎる
Footsteps interrupt Sakura and Kiba

サクラ『もういい!私は帰る!!』
Sakura: I've had enough! I'm going back!
キバうずくまり『イテエー…』
Kiba squating: Oh geez...
赤丸心配しながら『クウ~~~~ン』
Akamaru worried: Ku~~~n
ナルト、サクラの背中を見てる
Naruto stares at Sakura's back

サクラ『行くわよ!キバ リーさん サイ!』
Sakura: Let's go! Kiba, Lee-san, Sai!
リー『サクラさん…』
Lee: Sakura-san...
キバ『行こうぜ』
Kiba: Let's go
ナルト、皆の背中を見てる
Naruto watches everyone from behind

サクラ眼をつぶり泣きそう?耐えてる?(ナルト… ごめんね!)
Sakura's eyes closed (looks like she's crying?): (Naruto...I'm sorry!)
サイ横眼でチラリ
Sai looks to the side from the end of his eyes
他小隊を物陰から見るサイ
There's another small team in hiding watching

キバ『これでよかったのかサクラ?』
Kiba: Is this ok Sakura?
サクラ『キバ お願いがあるの』
Sakura: Kiba, I have a favor.
キバ『! 何だ?』
Kiba: ! What?

サクラ『これからすぐにサスケくんを探す! 協力して!』
Sakura: From here I want to search for Sasuke! Please help!

風、雷、水、土一行は、木の上を飛んで何処かに移動中。
Wind, Lightning, Water, and Earth dispatch from the treetops and are moving.
黒土『この機に八尾と九尾を処理しちまえばマダラの計画ってのもダメにできるし
雲と木の葉の戦力削ぐ事が出来て一石二鳥じゃねエ!?』
Kurotsuchi: If we dispose of the Hachibi and Kyubi, Madara's plans won't go as planned and we can weaken the military force of the Cloud and Leaf, killing two birds with one stone right?
土『今回はそうゆうのはナシにしたんじゃ』
Tsuchikage: This time there's no point in doing that.
黒『何で!?頑固じじいらしくねーな』
Kurotsuchi: Why!? You've become a stubborn old man huh.
土影、ガアラの言葉を思い出す(アンタ達はいつ己を捨てた?)
Tsuchikage recalls Gaara's words: (When did you guys cast yourselves aside?)
土『…思い出したからじゃ…』
Tsuchikage: ...it's because I remembered...
黒『何を?』
Kurotsuchi: Remembered what?
赤『?』
Akatsuchi: ?

土『…頑固になる前の自分をな』
Tsuchikage: ...how I was before I became stubborn.
Part 3:
鮫肌が包帯?からパキキと姿を見せ始める
You start to see Samehada's true shape from his bandages
ポンタ倒れてる『うぐう』
Ponta falls: Uguu
鬼鮫『でかいくせに削りがいのないクマですね』
Kisame: I didn't get any good shavings from this giant bear.
サブちゃん斧担いで『ポン太はアライグマだよっ!
オレの情念を思い知りなよっ!』
Sabu-chan wields his axe: Ponta is a raccoon! I'll have you realize my sentiments!
ビーメモ取りながら(情念…こうゆう時に使うのか… よし!オッケー!)
Bee taking notes: (Sentiments...so you use it at a time like this...Alright! Ok!)

鬼鮫。サブちゃんに襲いかかる『邪魔をするって事ですね!』
Kisame attacks Sabu-chan: You're trying to get in my way huh!
ビー持ってた鉛筆投げる 鬼鮫避ける
Bee throws his pencil, and Kisame avoids it
鬼鮫、ビーに斬りかかる ビー飛んで避ける
Kisame slashes at Bee, but Bee dodges
投げた鉛筆は地面にささる
The pencil he threw sticks into the ground
鬼鮫(雷遁で高周波振動を起こし貫通力をあげた エンピツですか…
風遁以上の貫通力とは たいした超振動… まともに食らえば私でも穴が空きますね)
Kisame: (With a Raiton, he used a high frequency vibration to increase it's power to penetrate. A pencil huh...a piercing ability greater than that of Fuuton...that's some crazy vibration...if I take a hit like that, it will undoubtedly pierce right through me)

サブちゃん、鬼鮫の隙みて斬りかかる『与作切り!!』
Sabu-chan takes this opportunity to slash at Kisame: Yosakukiri!!
鬼鮫、刀で受け止める
Kisame blocks and stops the attack with his sword
鬼鮫(中距離からの雷遁飛び忍具で私の出方をみつつ)
Kisame: (He's tracking my movements with a mid-range Raiton using projectile weapons)
ビー向きかえ
Switching to Bee
鬼鮫(しかもそれが振動であり 私を挟むとはね)
Kisame: Moreover, that oscillation, they're trying to place me in-between huh)
ビー刀に雷遁流しながら鬼鮫にむかい(これで穴ふた~つ♪侮るなっ♪)
Bee goes after Kisame with Raiton flowing through his sword: (With this, two hole~s! I despise you!)
鬼鮫、刀で受け止める
Kisame take the attack, stopping it with his sword
ビー『!?』
Bee: !?
サブちゃん(どうゆう事だよっ!? ビーの超ビブラート雷遁刀が貫通せんとは!?)
Sabu-chan: (What's going on!? Bee's Super Vibrato Raiton blade didn't pierce!?)

ビー雄たけび『ウイイイイ!』
Bee roaring: Uiiii!
八尾の衣がまとう
He puts on the 8-tails (chakra) form
ビー鬼鮫めがけ『頭八刀(ヘッドバット)』(頭突き)
Bee aims at Kisame: Heddo Hatto* (Eight Headed Sword) (they butt heads)
サブちゃん(八尾の衣!!よしっ!これで頭がとんだよっ)
Sabu-chan: (The form of the Hachibi! Ok! With this he's getting serious!)

ゴッ
Bam

サブ『!』
Sabu: !
鬼鮫頭で受け止める
Kisame stops the blow with his head
ビー『…! お前オレのチャクラを…』
Bee: ...! You..my chakra...
サブ『ビー!見えたよっ!その刀だなっ!刀がチャクラを吸い取ったよ!
恐らくさっきの超ビブラート雷遁刀のチャクラも体に当たる前にチャクラを吸い取ったんだよっ! !
だから貫通しなかった!』
Sabu: Bee! I saw it! That sword! That sword sucks chakra! With that last attack (the super vibrato raiton blade), before you made contact with his body, your chakra was absorbed! That's why it didn't pierce!

どんどんサメ肌が見えてくる
You see more and more of Samehada
鬼鮫『アナタのチャクラのタコ味担当気に入ったようですね このままで”鮫肌”が騒ぐのも珍し い
…削りがいがありますね』
Kisame: Because of the tailed beast your chakra tastes of octopus. At this rate Samehada's going to get overexcited over something this rare...some shavings will do.
ビー、キサメとおでこぶつかったまま『意外にかわいい目をしてる♪
すぐに遺骸の魚の目にしてやるぜ♪
お前を… えっと…』
Bee, bumping his left forehead to Kisame's: It's unexpected you'd make such cute eyes♪ Soon you'll be making the eyes of a dead fish♪
ビー、キサメから離れる
Bee separates himself from Kisame

どんどん鮫肌の姿が見える
You see more and more of Samehada's form
鬼鮫『干柿鬼鮫 以後お見知りおきを』
Kisame: Hoshigaki Kisame, after this you will recognize that name.

鮫肌が変化… キラービー苦戦!?
Samehada changes...a close match with Killer Bee!?
終わり★サーセイ★
The End

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2417/11cisj10716b.jpghttp://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7567/11cisj8716bp.jpg

Edit: Better spoiler.

Lorde
4th November 2009, 6:05 PM
I didn't understand a thing in that spoiler. But I'm surprised the spoiler wasn't out on Monday.

uber gon
4th November 2009, 7:26 PM
Well at least Naruto has Hinata. I SO want to see Samehada's true shape.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th November 2009, 9:09 PM
The pictures don't load.

So Sakura walks away like it was nothing??

Lorde
4th November 2009, 9:19 PM
Are these spoilers from OneManga?

I cannot see the pics here so if these are from there I'll check out the pics there.

TsukiMirage
4th November 2009, 9:27 PM
I got both the spoiler and pictures from MangaHelper. Anyway, I fix the two pictures.

Well at least Naruto has Hinata. Sakura's still in it. Another things are really leaning towards NaruSasu.

HoennMaster
4th November 2009, 10:49 PM
And the battle starts...yay. I wonder what Sakura wants to do with Sasuke, she can't get rid of him or convince him to come back.

Shadow Lucario
4th November 2009, 11:03 PM
Maybe she can become a martyr and let Sasuke kill her helping Naruto complete the RasenShuriken so he can kill Sasuke and ruin Madara's plan. Oh please let this happen! Sakura is almost completely useless!

HoennMaster
4th November 2009, 11:39 PM
Please don't....that would be stupid, and I like Sakura.

Lorde
5th November 2009, 1:02 AM
Maybe she can become a martyr and let Sasuke kill her helping Naruto complete the RasenShuriken so he can kill Sasuke and ruin Madara's plan. Oh please let this happen! Sakura is almost completely useless!

That is almost completely sexist.

Sakura a martyr...

TsukiMirage
5th November 2009, 1:06 AM
And the battle starts...yay. I wonder what Sakura wants to do with Sasuke, she can't get rid of him or convince him to come back. Judging by what she said, It seems that she's gonna try to kill Sasuke without Naruto's knowledge. That's the only reason I can think of her apologizing.

Lorde
5th November 2009, 1:07 AM
Judging by what she said, It seems that she's gonna try to kill Sasuke without Naruto's knowledge. That's the only reason I can think of her apologizing.

That is almost completely sad.

I thought she loved him or at least liked him too much to actually hurt him.

uber gon
5th November 2009, 1:24 AM
That is almost completely sad.

I thought she loved him or at least liked him too much to actually hurt him.

Things change.

Geez how the heck is Kisame able to carry Samehada without scratching himself?

Torpoleon
5th November 2009, 2:12 AM
The battle starts in Chapter 470, awesome! I hope Kisame gets the 8th tailed beast for Madara. I mean really. Eventually they'll get the Nine Tails because we should eventually see the actual Ten Tails. With the Akatsuki almost having every tailed beast and close to Madara's plan, wouldn't that mean that the Shippuden is close to ending? The Shippuden pretty much revolved around the Akatsuki. So, Naruto and Sasuke talk in person in this upcoming chapter, right?

Atoyont
5th November 2009, 3:07 AM
Things change.

Geez how the heck is Kisame able to carry Samehada without scratching himself?
The Naruto/Sakura relationship should make for an interesting-if done correctly-plot point.

I think it just doesn't attack Kisame or something.

Lorde
5th November 2009, 3:44 AM
Kisame's Samehada doesn't hurt him. That would be an obvious drawback if it did.

TsukiMirage
5th November 2009, 4:04 AM
Geez how the heck is Kisame able to carry Samehada without scratching himself? It's covered in bandages outside of battle.

Lorde
5th November 2009, 4:10 AM
It's covered in bandages outside of battle.

And it unleashes some sort of spikes if someone else handles it correct?

Shadow Lucario
5th November 2009, 4:28 AM
And it unleashes some sort of spikes if someone else handles it correct?

That's correct. It happened to Guy wayyy back when.

TsukiMirage
5th November 2009, 4:55 PM
Yeah, Samehade only recognizes Kisame as it's owner. Only way someone else can wield it would be to kill Kisame.

uber gon
5th November 2009, 5:31 PM
That's correct. It happened to Guy wayyy back when.

Guess I've got some rereading to do.

Lorde
5th November 2009, 6:38 PM
Killing Kisame would be difficult. Well I guess there's only one person who wants Samehada anyway.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th November 2009, 6:59 PM
Killing Kisame would be difficult. Well I guess there's only one person who wants Samehada anyway.

I think people form the Hyugga clan can win easily against Kisame.

Lorde
5th November 2009, 7:06 PM
I think people form the Hyugga clan can win easily against Kisame.

Why is that?

Besides I always wanted Suigetsu to win against him.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th November 2009, 7:26 PM
Cuz remember they can sorta, I'm not sure cut is the right word, cut chakra too..

Lorde
5th November 2009, 7:37 PM
Cuz remember they can sorta, I'm not sure cut is the right word, cut chakra too..

Well they can disturb Charka so maybe they can cut it too.

Hiro__
5th November 2009, 10:13 PM
I always thought it was ironic: most of the other members of akatsuki, i.e, itachi, hidan, and the like, are often seen as vastly superior to kisame in power et alia, yet kisame is one of the only ones still alive. All the rest got killed. (those like hidan and itachi were killed quite spectacularly i might add.)

Lorde
5th November 2009, 10:14 PM
I always thought it was ironic: most of the other members of akatsuki, i.e, itachi, hidan, and the like, are often seen as vastly superior to kisame in power et alia, yet kisame is one of the only ones still alive. All the rest got killed. (those like hidan and itachi were killed quite spectacularly i might add.)

Yes, when I learned about Akatsuki I always considered Kisame to be weak.

Shadow Lucario
5th November 2009, 11:03 PM
Yes, when I learned about Akatsuki I always considered Kisame to be weak.

I never considered Kisame weak. Yes, Itachi was stronger than him, but remember Itachi wasn't killed. He died from his illness and probably Chakra exhaustion. I don't Hidan is stronger. Hidan is just immortal.

Sigh!
5th November 2009, 11:51 PM
So do you guys think Killer Bee will win?

I hope so since I really don't want another jinchuuriki to be captured by the akatsuki

uber gon
6th November 2009, 12:03 AM

I hope so since I really don't want another jinchuuriki to be captured by the akatsuki

For all we know Kisame might get impaled by some wooden tree branch, Samehada will abandon him, and Killer Bee will kill Kisame with Samehada.

GrizzlyB
6th November 2009, 12:11 AM
Even if Kisame is relatively weak for an Akatsuki member, he's probably still the most suited of any of them for capturing Jinchuriki, what with his Samehada being able to absorb any amount of chakra in unknown amounts. And I'm honestly guessing he will defeat Killer Bee, just because the indicators in the story seem to point towards it, not to mention that so far, Samehada's been giving him a huge advantage against Killer Bee's fighting style. Of course, I'd rather him not be captured, since he's one of my favorite characters, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Anyway, this chapter, Sakura getting pissed at Naruto was not how I saw their conversation resolving, although I'd have to guess now that she's going to try and hunt down Sasuke on her own. Also, I'm wondering just what Sai was up to, and when and how Danzo will come into the picture again (like, when Gaara tells Kakashi and co. about the summit, will that prove Madara right?)

TsukiMirage
6th November 2009, 12:56 AM
Cuz remember they can sorta, I'm not sure cut is the right word, cut chakra too.. But blocking Kisame's chakra wouldn't stop Samehade from eating theirs. It would just mean Kisame couldn't use any techniques.

Lorde
6th November 2009, 1:23 AM

No, he has to get captured sooner or later, why not sooner?

Shadow Lucario
6th November 2009, 3:20 AM
But blocking Kisame's chakra wouldn't stop Samehade from eating theirs. It would just mean Kisame couldn't use any techniques.

From what I've seen of the Hyuuga fighting style, it doesn't seem like they use that much Chakra. The only times I've seen Chakra being used in a large amount is when they use Rotation and when Neji uses Empty Palm. Other than that I haven't seen them use Chakra until right before they strike a tenketsu point.

GrizzlyB
6th November 2009, 4:14 AM
From what I've seen of the Hyuuga fighting style, it doesn't seem like they use that much Chakra. The only times I've seen Chakra being used in a large amount is when they use Rotation and when Neji uses Empty Palm. Other than that I haven't seen them use Chakra until right before they strike a tenketsu point.

It depends on how well Samehada can suck away chakra, really. Even though they probably do use a minimal amount generally, if a Hyuga can't use any chakra at all, they're effectively just poking their opponents.

If you want to talk about fitting opponents on that basis, it'd have to be Guy and Lee, since they don't use any at all.

Shadow Lucario
6th November 2009, 4:24 AM
If you want to talk about fitting opponents on that basis, it'd have to be Guy and Lee, since they don't use any at all.

Not to mention Guy is one of the best ninja from Konoha. I think Guy would be able to give Kisame a good fight.

Lorde
6th November 2009, 4:28 AM
Not to mention Guy is one of the best ninja from Konoha. I think Guy would be able to give Kisame a good fight.

He already did, though Kisame wasn't at full power.

Shadow Lucario
6th November 2009, 4:33 AM
He already did, though Kisame wasn't at full power.

I mean in a true one on one fight. He might force Guy to open up more than five gates.

EDIT: And that really wasn't Kisame. Wasn't it another ninja that was under a sort of transformation Jutsu?

Lorde
6th November 2009, 5:15 AM
EDIT: And that really wasn't Kisame. Wasn't it another ninja that was under a sort of transformation Jutsu?

It was a guy posing as Kisame by borrowing his Chakra. Basically a puppet that Kisame channelled Chakra through.

Sigh!
6th November 2009, 5:44 AM
But still Kisame and Guy fought in konoha Pre Timeskip right?

Lorde
6th November 2009, 5:46 AM
But still Kisame and Guy fought in konoha Pre Timeskip right?

Not really fought per se. Kisame never even landed a blow.

Shadow Lucario
6th November 2009, 6:40 AM
The only thing that happened in their little scuffle pre-timeskip was Guy kicked him in the face

HoennMaster
6th November 2009, 10:14 AM

They probably are stronger, but Kisame has more Chakra and can deplete chakra with Samehada.

TsukiMirage
6th November 2009, 12:53 PM
It was a guy posing as Kisame by borrowing his Chakra. Basically a puppet that Kisame channelled Chakra through. Gai had to use the sixth gate in order to beat a 30% copy of Kisame. That doesn't bode well for him.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
6th November 2009, 3:31 PM
I've always loved Samehada, but now that thing is a beast, it has a mouth now! XD I wonder if it can talk o.o

~Kaim

uber gon
6th November 2009, 4:57 PM
I've always loved Samehada, but now that thing is a beast, it has a mouth now! XD I wonder if it can talk o.o

~Kaim

Well we know that it can make sounds, so who knows.

Lorde
6th November 2009, 5:39 PM
Gai had to use the sixth gate in order to beat a 30&#37; copy of Kisame. That doesn't bode well for him.

Ok. But I was never for another battle or a rematch. I've always wanted Sui to beat Kisame.

TsukiMirage
6th November 2009, 6:42 PM
A Suigetsu vs Kisame fight would be ice, But it doesn't seem possible. I mean, Suigetsu is just water held together by chakra. Not to mention he no longer has a sword. What could he do.

Lorde
6th November 2009, 7:34 PM
A Suigetsu vs Kisame fight would be ice, But it doesn't seem possible. I mean, Suigetsu is just water held together by chakra. Not to mention he no longer has a sword. What could he do.

I thought I saw his sword during the Five Kage Summit. Didn't they pin him to the wall with it?

TsukiMirage
6th November 2009, 7:47 PM
Yeah, Suigetsu had it then, But it's broken and of no use anymore.

Lorde
6th November 2009, 7:53 PM
Yeah, Suigetsu had it then, But it's broken and of no use anymore.

How did he get it after the Hachibi battle I wonder.

Guy had trouble, Suigetsu had trouble, I don't know who can beat Kisame.

TsukiMirage
6th November 2009, 8:01 PM
Apparently, Suigetsu went back after they had healed up to get it. Why they would go back into enemy territory is the real question. I guess he really liked that sword.

Lorde
6th November 2009, 8:06 PM
It did belong to Zabuza so maybe Suigetsu was attached. He carries that thing everywhere.

HoennMaster
6th November 2009, 9:51 PM
Funny, the did show Suigetsu and Kisame battle a little in the anime. To be honest though, I hope this fight wraps up soon. I'd rather see Kisame battle one of the main characters.

Lorde
6th November 2009, 9:53 PM
Hmm I wonder why they added a little fight in the anime. I suppose the anime is inconsistent with the manga.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th November 2009, 10:10 PM
But blocking Kisame's chakra wouldn't stop Samehade from eating theirs. It would just mean Kisame couldn't use any techniques.

But at the same time, immobilizing Kisame will stop him from using it. Making it easier.

sam40400
7th November 2009, 1:14 AM
Well he may not even like Hinata. I think he went into six-tailed state only because he was angry that Pain hurt his friend.

Yah thats why i said "I"

Anyway, oh wow, so THAT'S WHAT Kisames sword look like...
I wonder who'll win... I have my money on Kisame... since he can take in chakra... but killer bee has extreme strength, and I think genjutsu doesnt work on him, I dunno...

Lorde
7th November 2009, 1:43 AM
Ok.

His sword has a mouth :O

It looks all pointy and weird, I wonder if it changes into a chark on it's own.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th November 2009, 2:55 AM
Hasn't Kisame taken Samehada out of the bandages before??

Lorde
7th November 2009, 3:03 AM
Hasn't Kisame taken Samehada out of the bandages before??

Partially. He attacked Asuma with it.

But we've never seen it all unwrapped.

~Heaven Help Us~
7th November 2009, 3:17 AM
I swear I've seen it all unwrapped before.

Lorde
7th November 2009, 3:18 AM
I swear I've seen it all unwrapped before.

Link or it didn't happen.

We've never seen the mouth before even if it was all unwrapped.

Hiro__
7th November 2009, 5:18 AM
I think Kisame will win. Because kisame really needs to be given a time to shine. And what was with sakura? Pathetic. A blind person who had never met her could tell she's lying. -.- and why is she going after sasuke? She'll just get her butt handed to her. AGAIN. Or better, get killed.

TsukiMirage
7th November 2009, 8:07 AM
We have only seen the upper part of Samehade revealed. It has never been fully uncovered before.

Senbonzakura
7th November 2009, 9:52 AM
We have only seen the upper part of Samehade revealed. It has never been fully uncovered before.
what i dont get is that i believe we have seen the end of samehada where the mouth is but not the mouth? was it like in a different place or has it evolved?

TsukiMirage
7th November 2009, 1:43 PM
what i dont get is that i believe we have seen the end of samehada where the mouth is but not the mouth? was it like in a different place or has it evolved? According to Kisame, It's because Kirabi has so much chakra that Samehade is acting that way. I'm guessing that the more chakra it can absorb means the more it can change. Before, It barely had any chakra, Thus no reason to transform.

Shneak
7th November 2009, 4:33 PM
What if Samehade eats Bee? >_>
I doubt it though, because Kisame wants him alive, but still, that would be an interesting battle.

Lorde
7th November 2009, 6:57 PM
What if Samehade eats Bee? >_>
I doubt it though, because Kisame wants him alive, but still, that would be an interesting battle.

Yeah Bee needs to survive somewhat intact.

TsukiMirage
8th November 2009, 5:37 AM
I doubt Samehade would attack Kisame, Unless there was a way for it to choose another host while still belonging to Kisame.

Lorde
8th November 2009, 5:40 AM
what i dont get is that i believe we have seen the end of samehada where the mouth is but not the mouth? was it like in a different place or has it evolved?

It has never been totally unwrapped ever. We've never seen the mouth ever either.

Kisame unwrapped it slightly to injure Asuma.

hello moto
8th November 2009, 2:22 PM
Killer bee will most likely lose as then naruto will be the last jinchurriki making his emphasis even greater (he is the main character).
Btw- who's that other guy with the giant raccoon.

Shadow Lucario
8th November 2009, 5:19 PM
Btw- who's that other guy with the giant raccoon.

He's an enka ninja. He was teaching Killer Bee how to sing with passion.

Blaziryu
8th November 2009, 9:56 PM
After reading the current chapter, I'm thinking Killer Bee & Kisame's battle is going to something out of Bleach. Killer Bee's Raiton usage is incredible. For him to make his Raiton more sharper than Fuuton, then Kisame better take him seriously.

Lorde
8th November 2009, 9:59 PM
After reading the current chapter, I'm thinking Killer Bee & Kisame's battle is going to something out of Bleach.

How so? Can you explain?

Bleach is somewhat more intense than Naruto.

Shadow Lucario
9th November 2009, 4:40 AM
I am glad we get to see Killer Bee vs Kisame. I wanted to see Kisame vs Suigetsu, but that was never shown.

Off-topic: I checked out Masashi's twin brother's manga and they seem to have a very similar drawing style. That and they seem to share similar story ideas and character ideas. The manga is titled Blazer Drive. It's not that bad, but it seems rushed in the beginning. I recommend checking it out.

TsukiMirage
9th November 2009, 4:49 AM
Hopefully, We'll get a show like we did with Sasuke and the Raikage.

Shadow Lucario
9th November 2009, 5:03 AM
Hopefully, We'll get a show like we did with Sasuke and the Raikage.

Speaking of Sasuke, anyone have any ideas what Sakura plans to do if she finds Sasuke? If she attacks him there is no doubt in my mind he would probably kill her if Naruto does not interfere.

GrizzlyB
9th November 2009, 6:50 AM
Speaking of Sasuke, anyone have any ideas what Sakura plans to do if she finds Sasuke? If she attacks him there is no doubt in my mind he would probably kill her if Naruto does not interfere.

My guess is that she intends to kill Sasuke once she finds him. Like that'll go down well. I doubt they'll actually find Sasuke, though, since he was magicked away by Madara, but I wouldn't be surprised if they find Suigetsu and Jugo, and subsequently capture them.

Hiro__
9th November 2009, 3:59 PM
Jugo is amazing and sakura only has the "amazing power" she got from tsunade. Even with kiba, i think they'd lose under normal circumstances, but then, this IS naruto, so... yeah, ur probably right... -.- simply because Masashi Kishimoto blows their actual power out of proportion. The leaf village needs to lose SOMETIMES right?!?

GrizzlyB
9th November 2009, 4:22 PM
Well, I was thinking more along the lines that it'd be Sakura, Kiba, Lee, and Sai against Suigetsu and Jugo, who also got pretty beaten up in their fight against the Cloud ninja. That aside, though, Sakura isn't stupid or as incompetent as everybody believes she is, so she could probably match up with one of them fairly evenly. The other conditions only help support what ought to, by all right, be the conclusion of their meeting, if it does happen.

And was Konoha just basically destroyed or was it not? You can't really say they're due for a loss after that.

uber gon
9th November 2009, 6:44 PM
Hopefully Kiba will showcase more of giant Akamaru soon it reminded me of my dog.

Lorde
9th November 2009, 9:43 PM
Hopefully Kiba will showcase more of giant Akamaru soon it reminded me of my dog.

I would hope so.

Akamaru must have some new tricks he can showcase.

Shadow Lucario
9th November 2009, 10:23 PM
simply because Masashi Kishimoto blows their actual power out of proportion.

Nobody's power is blown out of proportion. If their power was then Naruto's clone would have been able to stop Sasuke instead of getting a Chidori to the gut.

The leaf village needs to lose SOMETIMES right?!?

Konoha has been destroyed twice, three times if you include the second Shippuden movie. Not only that, but Pain killed Kakashi and Jiraiya, two of Konoha's top ninja. Hidan killed Asuma, another high ranking Jounin. This isn't like Bleach where none of the protagonists die.

Lorde
9th November 2009, 10:30 PM
Some of us are waiting for more deaths. Like Sasuke dying or one of the other main characters.

uber gon
9th November 2009, 10:33 PM
Some of us are waiting for more deaths. Like Sasuke dying or one of the other main characters.

I'm just hoping Kurenai doesn't die.

Lorde
9th November 2009, 10:35 PM
I'm just hoping Kurenai doesn't die.

I hope she dies giving birth :O

She's useless otherwise.