PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

arceus7
9th November 2009, 9:39 PM
I hope she dies giving birth :O

She's useless otherwise.

don't put that on shikamaru!!!

Lorde
10th November 2009, 12:42 AM
don't put that on shikamaru!!!

Excuse me?

I think it would add a little je ne sais quoi to the story.

arceus7
10th November 2009, 12:57 AM
yeah but at 16????? noo and you get a mix between naruto and iruka baby you know mom and dad died but you had someone to look out for yeah like Iruka?!?!?!

Lorde
10th November 2009, 12:58 AM
yeah but at 16????? noo and you get a mix between naruto and iruka baby you know mom and dad died but you had someone to look out for yeah like Iruka?!?!?!

16? What are you talking about?

arceus7
10th November 2009, 1:02 AM
shikamaru is 16 a 16 year old should not have to care for a baby, one thats not his no less

Lorde
10th November 2009, 1:07 AM
shikamaru is 16 a 16 year old should not have to care for a baby, one thats not his no less

I wasn't talking about him, but even if he had to take care of it, I never expected him to raise the baby on his own.

arceus7
10th November 2009, 1:17 AM
if kurenai dies shikamaru has to take care of the baby

Lorde
10th November 2009, 1:18 AM
if kurenai dies shikamaru has to take care of the baby

Like I said, he wouldn't have to do it alone. He has family who can assist aswell as friends.

arceus7
10th November 2009, 1:19 AM
yeah but what shikamaru says excludes his family and friends

Lorde
10th November 2009, 1:29 AM
yeah but what shikamaru says excludes his family and friends

What did he say? I don't think he literally meant raising the baby all by himself without help at all :/

Hiro__
10th November 2009, 1:37 AM
my point about konoha is: even though it IS destroyed, multiple times, it STILL ends up with something good coming of it. i.e: gaara was stopped and turned good, pein died/was stopped and turned good, kakashi was brought back (thank god), and even though jiraiya and asuma died, the people who killed them were killed as well (hidan died quite spectacularly i might add) and Naruto... has he EVER lost except against sasuke? -.-

Lorde
10th November 2009, 1:39 AM
and Naruto... has he EVER lost except against sasuke? -.-

I don't think so, though he did lose a lot of other things like friends which I believe are more important than battles.

arceus7
10th November 2009, 1:50 AM
yeah naruto has lost to zabuza in the beginning he lost to lee too

TsukiMirage
10th November 2009, 1:51 AM
Sabu: "The sword changed..."
Samehada: "Gigigigigi"
Killer Bee: "Oh? Hoshigaki Kisame... you say"
Killer bee puts his finger in his mouth and writes the name in a book.
Kisame: "There's ink coming from his mouth...... The rumours were right, he is an octopus guy."
Killer Bee: "He's gonna make you cry in sorrow! This octopus guy! Wiiiiiii!!"

The Tailed Beast cloak goes up to seven tails

Sabu: "The Tailed Beast form... There are seven chakra tails...! Bee is serious!"

Killer Bee: "Did you know?"
Kisame: "What?"
Killer Bee attacks Kisame with a sword in one hand
Killer Bee: "Octopi eat sharks!"
Samehada avoids Killer Bee's assault
(Kisame just set up Samehada, but Samehada is moving on its own, avoiding the attack)

Sabu: "The sword dodged!"

Samehada moves on its own and attacks Killer Bee, but he avoids it.
However, [one of] Killer Bee's tails is eaten.

Samehada: "Gyagigigiii~!!"

Kisame: "It seems that this time, the shark is going to eat the octopus
Sabu: "He absorbed Bee's chakra again... Furthermore, that guy's sword became huge!"
Killer Bee: "That sword 'Samehada'... It's a fast-eating glutton, but... the amount of chakra it can eat in one time seems to be about six tails..."

He decreases the amount of tails to one.

Killer Bee: "If this version is like this... the next version should do good..."
Meanwhile

Choujuurou: "There it is Mizukage-sama. This time it's here."
Mizukage: "Judging from the flow of the markings, Ao should be around here. Let's hurry."
Choujuurou: "Yes ma'am!"
Meanwhile

Fū: "Dammit... It's useless, as I though..."
Ao's body is moving against his will because of the Shintenshin technique; there's a fuda attached to his right eye (a barrier ninjutsu used by Kiri's ANBU), which he's trying to take off with a kunai.

Fū: "If anything is threatening the eye, it is automatically invoked, hm? A jutsu you guys thought of in what is popularly called the Corpse Processing Team... I didn't think it would be simple... When I gauge out your eye, the eye of the technique's use, my eye, will also become useless... You understand this, right?"

Ao: "Danzou's orders...? What is that subordinate thinking?"
Fū: "This single eye of mine is a small price to pay for lowering Kiri's war potential so much. The barrier is making it impossible right now, but still... Still, I can try as long as I need"

Ao: "What is he planning to do?"

Fū: "If i jump down from here, I won't be able to take the head off. If the eye is impossible, there's nothing left but taking your entire head back to Konoha."

Fū uses Ao's body and climbs a tree, ready to jump down.

Ao: "He's planning to die?"

Fū: "No, when the head is about to go off, I'll cancel the Shintenshin... At any rate, you will die... Once I'm back in my own body, I'll return here and take your head."
Ao: "Oh well... If you're going to do something like that, you have to take care... If you don't you'll fail."

Fū: "What do you mean?"

Ao: "if you get even a little bit scared and cancel the echnique too soon, I'll definately defend myself against the sickle. Supposing I won't die... when you come back to pick up my head, our situations will be reversed, don't you think?"

Fū uses Ao's body to grab the sickle. He aims it and falls.
Kisame: "This is the first time Samehada became this big. He isn't half happy it seems."

Eight-Tails: "Let me out too, change into your Tailed Beast form Bee!"

Killer Bee: "No you idiot! This guy! With eight tails, our attacks are too big; they'll wreck the entire surroundings. Richt now, Sabu-chan-sensei and Ponta are here as well. Furthermore, I finally managed to conceal my body. If I let you out, ti will be like going 'Here's the Eight-Tailed Killer Bee!' "

Eight-Tails: "You're worn out, aren't you Bee! What are you gonna do? Are you gonna use Version 2?"

Killer Bee: "Aayeah~♪ However, in the exchange of blows before, he almost stole all my chakra... Lend me some of yours!"
Eight-Tails: "Hmpf, without me, you'd have been defeated a long time ago"

Killer Bee: "What a brazen speech~♪ You have my thanks for your compassion yeah~♪"

Killer Bee changes into his seven-tailed Tailed Beast form (His entire body turn pitch-black)

Killer Bee: "Let's... go..."

Kisame: "Tailed Beast transformation?"

Sabu: "No! This is... a Tailed Beast's power supressed into a human form..."
Killer Bee: "Lariat!!!!"

On Killer Bee's shoulders, something looking like the skull of a bull appears.

Samehada: "Pigigigigii!!"

Kisame: "Samehada is so exited, it's tripping... The volume of the chakra... its quality... it's incomparable to before... He's the only one of the nine... He has so much control he can use this much chakra and stillm keep his own personality..."
"He cannot eat up such an amount..."
The Lariat crashes into Samehada. Fragments of Samehada fly around.

Sabu: "He did it!!!"

Killer Bee: "Making me go into this version... you're one impatiant, gluttonous sword!"

He goes back to the Tailed Beast cloak

Kisame: "He did it... didn't he..."

Sabu: "It's still alive! Quickly, pay attention!"

Killer Bee: "!?"

Kisame touches Samehada and the wound in his abdomen heals

Kisame: "If my opponent is strong, I'll become stronger in proportion to that strength... I will neither get tired, nor break down."

Sabu: "The sword robs the opposing person of their chakra... then passes it over to its owner as stamina... that's the arrangement?"

I'm not too sure about the sentence "He's the only one of the nine..."
Kisame: "That is why... I'm called a Tailed Beast without a tails..."

Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (水遁・大爆水衝波, Suiton: Daibaku Suishouha)Ή

The entire surface surrounding them becomes like a sea.

Kisame: "If the battle is prolonged, I'll shave off [your chakra] and weaken you as much as it's prolonged... but, the shaved off parts will rapidly strengthen me."

Sabu: "Bee! you have to grab that guy's sword! That sword is the key to his strength!"

Kisame fuses with Samehada.

Kisame: "If you can rip it from my body, that is"

The end.

Ή He used Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave during his fight with Team Guy
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3498/uwsuvabi0.jpghttp://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2774/uwsuvabi1.jpg So it seems that a Jinchuuriki can harness two forms of the cloak ability.

Lorde
10th November 2009, 1:59 AM
:O

That's intense.

Two formes? That new one looks nothing like the other form.

arceus7
10th November 2009, 2:12 AM
Wow just wow I wonder where you get spoilers from tsuki most of them turn out to be true

Lorde
10th November 2009, 2:14 AM
Wow just wow I wonder where you get spoilers from tsuki most of them turn out to be true

Odd cloak, apparently Bijuu chakra compressed into a human form.

Onemanga has a lot of accurate spoilers. They even had the images.

Shadow Lucario
10th November 2009, 2:21 AM
(hidan died quite spectacularly i might add)

Hidan didn't die. He's just in a hole.

and Naruto... has he EVER lost except against sasuke? -.-

He lost against Zabuza, Haku, Orochimaru, Kimimaro, technically Sai, Itachi, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. So to answer your question, yes he has lost to someone other than Sasuke even though some of them weren't full fights.

TsukiMirage
10th November 2009, 2:22 AM
:O

That's intense.

Two formes? That new one looks nothing like the other form. Oh, I was talking about the clear coat one ( Naruto 1-3 tails) and the black coat one ( Naruto 4-8 tails). It seems that a train Jinchuuriki can control both and switch which one they want. The first pictures is of Kirabi's black cloak form and the second is of Kisame merged with Samehade.

Wow just wow I wonder where you get spoilers from tsuki most of them turn out to be true Mangahelpers for the spoilers, pictures, and eventual chapters.

Lorde
10th November 2009, 2:29 AM
Hidan didn't die. He's just in a hole.

His immortality only remained if he killed people frequently. Since he couldn't, he died.

Shadow Lucario
10th November 2009, 2:55 AM
His immortality only remained if he killed people frequently. Since he couldn't, he died.

It was never said how often he had to kill people so he is still alive

Lorde
10th November 2009, 3:01 AM
It was never said how often he had to kill people so he is still alive

But it was said that he had to kill people, often.

Often usually means within days or weeks.

TsukiMirage
10th November 2009, 6:02 PM
Even if Hiden doesn't need to kill that often to remain immortal, I doubt Nagato or Madara would leave someone with so much info about them out there. I really believe Zetsu probably ate him shortly after those events.

Lorde
10th November 2009, 7:32 PM
Even if Hiden doesn't need to kill that often to remain immortal, I doubt Nagato or Madara would leave someone with so much info about them out there. I really believe Zetsu probably ate him shortly after those events.

That would solve a lot of problems then.

He's dead.

uber gon
10th November 2009, 10:42 PM
Sabu: "The sword changed..."
Samehada: "Gigigigigi"
Killer Bee: "Oh? Hoshigaki Kisame... you say"
Killer bee puts his finger in his mouth and writes the name in a book.
Kisame: "There's ink coming from his mouth...... The rumours were right, he is an octopus guy."
Killer Bee: "He's gonna make you cry in sorrow! This octopus guy! Wiiiiiii!!"

The Tailed Beast cloak goes up to seven tails

Sabu: "The Tailed Beast form... There are seven chakra tails...! Bee is serious!"

Killer Bee: "Did you know?"
Kisame: "What?"
Killer Bee attacks Kisame with a sword in one hand
Killer Bee: "Octopi eat sharks!"
Samehada avoids Killer Bee's assault
(Kisame just set up Samehada, but Samehada is moving on its own, avoiding the attack)

Sabu: "The sword dodged!"

Samehada moves on its own and attacks Killer Bee, but he avoids it.
However, [one of] Killer Bee's tails is eaten.

Samehada: "Gyagigigiii~!!"

Kisame: "It seems that this time, the shark is going to eat the octopus
Sabu: "He absorbed Bee's chakra again... Furthermore, that guy's sword became huge!"
Killer Bee: "That sword 'Samehada'... It's a fast-eating glutton, but... the amount of chakra it can eat in one time seems to be about six tails..."

He decreases the amount of tails to one.

Killer Bee: "If this version is like this... the next version should do good..."
Meanwhile

Choujuurou: "There it is Mizukage-sama. This time it's here."
Mizukage: "Judging from the flow of the markings, Ao should be around here. Let's hurry."
Choujuurou: "Yes ma'am!"
Meanwhile

Fū: "Dammit... It's useless, as I though..."
Ao's body is moving against his will because of the Shintenshin technique; there's a fuda attached to his right eye (a barrier ninjutsu used by Kiri's ANBU), which he's trying to take off with a kunai.

Fū: "If anything is threatening the eye, it is automatically invoked, hm? A jutsu you guys thought of in what is popularly called the Corpse Processing Team... I didn't think it would be simple... When I gauge out your eye, the eye of the technique's use, my eye, will also become useless... You understand this, right?"

Ao: "Danzou's orders...? What is that subordinate thinking?"
Fū: "This single eye of mine is a small price to pay for lowering Kiri's war potential so much. The barrier is making it impossible right now, but still... Still, I can try as long as I need"

Ao: "What is he planning to do?"

Fū: "If i jump down from here, I won't be able to take the head off. If the eye is impossible, there's nothing left but taking your entire head back to Konoha."

Fū uses Ao's body and climbs a tree, ready to jump down.

Ao: "He's planning to die?"

Fū: "No, when the head is about to go off, I'll cancel the Shintenshin... At any rate, you will die... Once I'm back in my own body, I'll return here and take your head."
Ao: "Oh well... If you're going to do something like that, you have to take care... If you don't you'll fail."

Fū: "What do you mean?"

Ao: "if you get even a little bit scared and cancel the echnique too soon, I'll definately defend myself against the sickle. Supposing I won't die... when you come back to pick up my head, our situations will be reversed, don't you think?"

Fū uses Ao's body to grab the sickle. He aims it and falls.
Kisame: "This is the first time Samehada became this big. He isn't half happy it seems."

Eight-Tails: "Let me out too, change into your Tailed Beast form Bee!"

Killer Bee: "No you idiot! This guy! With eight tails, our attacks are too big; they'll wreck the entire surroundings. Richt now, Sabu-chan-sensei and Ponta are here as well. Furthermore, I finally managed to conceal my body. If I let you out, ti will be like going 'Here's the Eight-Tailed Killer Bee!' "

Eight-Tails: "You're worn out, aren't you Bee! What are you gonna do? Are you gonna use Version 2?"

Killer Bee: "Aayeah~♪ However, in the exchange of blows before, he almost stole all my chakra... Lend me some of yours!"
Eight-Tails: "Hmpf, without me, you'd have been defeated a long time ago"

Killer Bee: "What a brazen speech~♪ You have my thanks for your compassion yeah~♪"

Killer Bee changes into his seven-tailed Tailed Beast form (His entire body turn pitch-black)

Killer Bee: "Let's... go..."

Kisame: "Tailed Beast transformation?"

Sabu: "No! This is... a Tailed Beast's power supressed into a human form..."
Killer Bee: "Lariat!!!!"

On Killer Bee's shoulders, something looking like the skull of a bull appears.

Samehada: "Pigigigigii!!"

Kisame: "Samehada is so exited, it's tripping... The volume of the chakra... its quality... it's incomparable to before... He's the only one of the nine... He has so much control he can use this much chakra and stillm keep his own personality..."
"He cannot eat up such an amount..."
The Lariat crashes into Samehada. Fragments of Samehada fly around.

Sabu: "He did it!!!"

Killer Bee: "Making me go into this version... you're one impatiant, gluttonous sword!"

He goes back to the Tailed Beast cloak

Kisame: "He did it... didn't he..."

Sabu: "It's still alive! Quickly, pay attention!"

Kisame touches Samehada and the wound in his abdomen heals

Kisame: "If my opponent is strong, I'll become stronger in proportion to that strength... I will neither get tired, nor break down."

Sabu: "The sword robs the opposing person of their chakra... then passes it over to its owner as stamina... that's the arrangement?"

I'm not too sure about the sentence "He's the only one of the nine..."
Kisame: "That is why... I'm called a Tailed Beast without a tails..."

Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (水遁・大爆水衝波, Suiton: Daibaku Suishouha)Ή

The entire surface surrounding them becomes like a sea.

Kisame: "If the battle is prolonged, I'll shave off [your chakra] and weaken you as much as it's prolonged... but, the shaved off parts will rapidly strengthen me."

Sabu: "Bee! you have to grab that guy's sword! That sword is the key to his strength!"

Kisame fuses with Samehada.

Kisame: "If you can rip it from my body, that is"

The end.

Ή He used Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave during his fight with Team Guy
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3498/uwsuvabi0.jpghttp://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2774/uwsuvabi1.jpg So it seems that a Jinchuuriki can harness two forms of the cloak ability.

About time we get a character that uses the shark motiff that actually look somewhat like a shark. That forest is SO screwed.

Lorde
10th November 2009, 11:36 PM
It looks a lot different than what I had in mind.

The Hachibi surprised me the most though.

Hiro__
11th November 2009, 10:08 PM
Okay, most of the "battles" naruto lost weren't even full fights, and he beat haku, who gave up, and then died saving zabuza who technically didn't get beaten by anyone but a mob... Naruto barely fought lee. They exchanged ONE blow. And naruto went flying. i suppose that is losing, but not really a fight... :/ Although Lee sorta did help naruto out... twice... in the forest of death by helping him and sakura and sasuke, while 2 were unconscious and the other was pretty much about to keel over, and again when naruto was chasing sasuke. :) Yay lee!!!

Dragon Houou
11th November 2009, 11:26 PM
He lost against Zabuza, Haku, Orochimaru, Kimimaro, technically Sai, Itachi, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. So to answer your question, yes he has lost to someone other than Sasuke even though some of them weren't full fights.

Naruto never really faced zabuza, Kakashi did. He fought orichimaru but didn't lose either due to his beast cloak and the fight between him and sai doesn't even count on the premises that it wasn't even serious. The only people that he fought who he would have actually lost against was kimimaro, haku, and itachi. If you're going by fights that weren't full fights, then I guess I could say that sasuke lost against zabuza, haku, the sound four ninjas, lee, itachi (first battle), gaara, kirabi, raikage, and mizukage even though some of them weren't "full".

Lorde
11th November 2009, 11:47 PM
Okay, most of the "battles" naruto lost weren't even full fights,

I know which is why I don't count them as losses or even battles for that matter.

TsukiMirage
12th November 2009, 7:03 AM
Okay, most of the "battles" naruto lost weren't even full fights, and he beat haku, who gave up, and then died saving zabuza who technically didn't get beaten by anyone but a mob... Naruto barely fought lee. They exchanged ONE blow. And naruto went flying. i suppose that is losing, but not really a fight... :/ Although Lee sorta did help naruto out... twice... in the forest of death by helping him and sakura and sasuke, while 2 were unconscious and the other was pretty much about to keel over, and again when naruto was chasing sasuke. :) Yay lee!!! In the context of the series, All fights are consider full fights. The majority of a ninja's fights aren't gonna be head on with both people at full health. If you won't count those fights, Then the fights Naruto drew on the Kyuubi's power can't count either, Which means Naruto only won one fight. Because most of Naruto's wins are because of the Kyuubi. Only because of the Kyuubi was Naruto able to continue after he was beaten in those fights.

Naruto never really faced zabuza, Kakashi did. He fought orichimaru but didn't lose either due to his beast cloak and the fight between him and sai doesn't even count on the premises that it wasn't even serious. The only people that he fought who he would have actually lost against was kimimaro, haku, and itachi. If you're going by fights that weren't full fights, then I guess I could say that sasuke lost against zabuza, haku, the sound four ninjas, lee, itachi (first battle), gaara, kirabi, raikage, and mizukage even though some of them weren't "full". Naruto did face Zabuza, Along with Sasuke to free Kakashi. Naruto using the Kyuubi still counts as him fighting, So he did lose to Orochimaru. And he was completely serious in his fight with Sai. Sasuke didn't lose againsts Gaara. He was still able to fight before Naruto took over. And the fight with the Raikage was a tie. Against Kirabi, He still won because Kirabi gave up. And it was the Tsuchikage, Not the Mizukage, That beat him during the summit. He was still able to fight eve after what the Mizukage did.

Mizuki - Won*
Kakashi - Lost
Oni Brothers - Lost
Zabuza - Won
Haku - Won*,**
Lee - Lost
Orochimaru - Lost*
Team Oboro - Won
Kiba - Won
Neji - Won*
Gaara - Won*
Kabuto - Lost
Sasuke pt1 - Tie
Kimimaro - Lost*
Sasuke pt2 - Lost*
False Itachi - Lost
Deidara - Lost*
Sai - Lost
Orochiamru - Lost*
Sasuke - Lost
Kakuzu - Won*
Pain - Won*,**9 Wins, 12 Lost, 1 Tie, 22 Total.
Kakashi - Lost
Oni Brothers - Won
Zabuza - Won
Haku - Lost
Lee - Lost
Orochimaru - Lost
Zaku - Won
Team Oboro - Won
Yoroi - Won
Gaara pt 1- Won
Gaara pt 2- Won
Itachi - Lost
Naruto pt 1- Tie
Sound Four - Lost
Naruto pt 2- Won
Orochimaru - Won
Deidara - Won
Itachi - Won**
Kirabi - Won**
The Raikage - Tie
The Kages - Lost12 Wins, 7 Lost, 2 Ties, 21 Total.
*Fights using the Kyuubi
** Actually lost but person gave up.

Lorde
12th November 2009, 8:26 AM
Naruto never really faced zabuza, Kakashi did.

I would agree. He did free Kakashi but he didn't fight Zabuza directly.

dannydstk
12th November 2009, 2:42 PM
In the context of the series, All fights are consider full fights. The majority of a ninja's fights aren't gonna be head on with both people at full health. If you won't count those fights, Then the fights Naruto drew on the Kyuubi's power can't count either, Which means Naruto only won one fight. Because most of Naruto's wins are because of the Kyuubi. Only because of the Kyuubi was Naruto able to continue after he was beaten in those fights.

Naruto did face Zabuza, Along with Sasuke to free Kakashi. Naruto using the Kyuubi still counts as him fighting, So he did lose to Orochimaru. And he was completely serious in his fight with Sai. Sasuke didn't lose againsts Gaara. He was still able to fight before Naruto took over. And the fight with the Raikage was a tie. Against Kirabi, He still won because Kirabi gave up. And it was the Tsuchikage, Not the Mizukage, That beat him during the summit. He was still able to fight eve after what the Mizukage did.

Mizuki - Won*
Kakashi - Lost
Oni Brothers - Lost
Zabuza - Won
Haku - Won*,**
Lee - Lost
Orochimaru - Lost*
Team Oboro - Won
Kiba - Won
Neji - Won*
Gaara - Won*
Kabuto - Lost
Sasuke pt1 - Tie
Kimimaro - Lost*
Sasuke pt2 - Lost*
False Itachi - Lost
Deidara - Lost*
Sai - Lost
Orochiamru - Lost*
Sasuke - Lost
Kakuzu - Won*
Kakashi - Lost
Oni Brothers - Won
Zabuza - Won
Haku - Lost
Lee - Lost
Orochimaru - Lost
Zaku - Won
Team Oboro - Won
Yoroi - Won
Gaara pt 1- Won
Gaara pt 2- Won
Itachi - Lost
Naruto pt 1- Tie
Sound Four - Lost
Naruto pt 2- Won
Orochimaru - Won
Deidara - Won
Itachi - Won**
Kirabi - Won**
The Raikage - Tie
*Fights using the Kyuubi

couldnt u say the naruto gaara fight was more of a tie

Dragon Houou
12th November 2009, 4:37 PM
Naruto did face Zabuza, Along with Sasuke to free Kakashi. Naruto using the Kyuubi still counts as him fighting, So he did lose to Orochimaru. And he was completely serious in his fight with Sai. Sasuke didn't lose againsts Gaara. He was still able to fight before Naruto took over. And the fight with the Raikage was a tie. Against Kirabi, He still won because Kirabi gave up. And it was the Tsuchikage, Not the Mizukage, That beat him during the summit. He was still able to fight eve after what the Mizukage did.

He stated that naruto lost those battles when he "fought" those ninjas. How did he lose when those fights weren't really full fights? Naruto and sasuke's aim wasn't directly at zabuza, it was to free kakashi. Naruto facing orochimaru while using the kyuubi cloak still counts as a battle, yes, but how did he lose? because he used the kyuubi cloak? I am sorry but that's inane. Then I guess that kirabi already lost to sasuke and kisame because he used his beast cloak too, right? The battle with sai I am neutral on and you're right, sasuke didn't lose to gaara but he wasn't able to continue fighting either because of the cursed seals side-effects. I agree on the basis that the battle between sasuke and raikage was a tie and on kirabi, I am unsure about. I am also well-aware of who beat sasuke at the summit, the reason why I said what I said in my last post was to show the above poster of the logic he was going about. My point is that some of those battles do not even count because they were either unfinished or weren't serious.

Edit: I just now saw that "win, lose, tie" portion of your post. I agree on most of it.

Lorde
12th November 2009, 8:03 PM
Omg omg omg, good chapter afterall. I'm impressed.

So many things to discuss like:

-Hachibi's 2nd form
-Ao's predicament
-Kisame's "Shark Mode"

ryodragonite
12th November 2009, 8:37 PM
In the context of the series, All fights are consider full fights. The majority of a ninja's fights aren't gonna be head on with both people at full health. If you won't count those fights, Then the fights Naruto drew on the Kyuubi's power can't count either, Which means Naruto only won one fight. Because most of Naruto's wins are because of the Kyuubi. Only because of the Kyuubi was Naruto able to continue after he was beaten in those fights.

Mizuki - Won*
Kakashi - Lost
Oni Brothers - Lost
Zabuza - Won
Haku - Won*,**
Lee - Lost
Orochimaru - Lost*
Team Oboro - Won
Kiba - Won
Neji - Won*
Gaara - Won*
Kabuto - Lost
Sasuke pt1 - Tie
Kimimaro - Lost*
Sasuke pt2 - Lost*
False Itachi - Lost
Deidara - Lost*
Sai - Lost
Orochiamru - Lost*
Sasuke - Lost
Kakuzu - Won*
Kakashi - Lost
Oni Brothers - Won
Zabuza - Won
Haku - Lost
Lee - Lost
Orochimaru - Lost
Zaku - Won
Team Oboro - Won
Yoroi - Won
Gaara pt 1- Won
Gaara pt 2- Won
Itachi - Lost
Naruto pt 1- Tie
Sound Four - Lost
Naruto pt 2- Won
Orochimaru - Won
Deidara - Won
Itachi - Won**
Kirabi - Won**
The Raikage - Tie
*Fights using the Kyuubi

OH naruto...
Yeah Sasuke didnt lose the fight but he didnt win either because if Naruto didnt come he would have died because he used chidori 3 times and couldnt move. Plus Gaara could transform into Shukaku and crush him!

Lorde
12th November 2009, 8:38 PM
Does it honestly matter how many times Naruto/Sasuke have lost? :S

They're both terrible in my opinion. It's all about the minor characters!

Haxon22
12th November 2009, 8:41 PM
What will happen when Tsunade comes back? Will she regain her Hokage duties?

Lorde
12th November 2009, 8:43 PM
What will happen when Tsunade comes back? Will she regain her Hokage duties?

Maybe, maybe not.

If Danzo succeeds in whatever he's planning then no.

Dragon Houou
12th November 2009, 9:27 PM

They're both terrible in my opinion. It's all about the minor characters!

I agree, this is getting no where xP. Both characters have "flaws," one isn't better than the other.

Shneak
12th November 2009, 9:31 PM
So that picture, on the right is Kisame fused with his sword?

Yeesh.

uber gon
12th November 2009, 9:31 PM
Wonder how much damage Kisame and Hachibi will cause? Bet it will make Konoha look like minor damage.

Lorde
12th November 2009, 9:37 PM
So that picture, on the right is Kisame fused with his sword?

Yeesh.

The picture that looks like a fish is Kisame. He looks like a fish to me :/

Shneak
12th November 2009, 9:50 PM
The picture that looks like a fish is Kisame. He looks like a fish to me :/

I don't know. He looks amphibian-ish. Not really like a shark.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th November 2009, 10:10 PM
You noticed that when that guy said Bee's in 7 tailed cloak, he is actually in eight.

Lorde
12th November 2009, 10:13 PM
I don't know. He looks amphibian-ish. Not really like a shark.

He's supposed to be a shark though.

Yeah he was legs but I just roll with it.

Shneak
12th November 2009, 10:20 PM
He's supposed to be a shark though.

Yeah he was legs but I just roll with it.

Yeah I know, he just doesn't look like one. I guess he couldn't be flopping around either. Meh.

Shadow Lucario
12th November 2009, 10:21 PM
You noticed that when that guy said Bee's in 7 tailed cloak, he is actually in eight.

I just counted. It's seven. You probably mistook the Chakra around his arm for a tail.

~Heaven Help Us~
12th November 2009, 10:46 PM
you're talking about this (http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000246152/02.jpg) right??

TsukiMirage
12th November 2009, 11:35 PM
I also notice that Kirabi had eight tails when Sabu said he had seven. I'm guessing that Sabu just miscounted. Anyway, It was nice that we got more info on the Jinchuuriki. The fight is looking good. As long as it doesn't get drawn out, It'll be interesting. Sadly, Ao is still alive. I wish he just die already so we can get on to other things.

couldnt u say the naruto gaara fight was more of a tie Gaara gave up, So Naruto won.

They're both terrible in my opinion. It's all about the minor characters! I just got tired of the whole arguing about them. True, The story was much better when it was relying on the world to drive the story, Instead of being driven by the characters. I still believe that other Jinchuuriki would have made the story much better then this whole Uchiha plot we have now.

OH naruto...
Yeah Sasuke didnt lose the fight but he didnt win either because if Naruto didnt come he would have died because he used chidori 3 times and couldnt move. Plus Gaara could transform into Shukaku and crush him! Sasuke had started to draw on the cursed seal for power, So he could use Chidori again. As likely as it could be that Gaara would transform into Shukaku, It's just as likely that Sasuke could have killed him with a Chidori.

What will happen when Tsunade comes back? Will she regain her Hokage duties? No, The Daimyo is finished with her. She will be retired. The only way to get it back would if Danzo and Kakashi are both killed.

Shadow Lucario
12th November 2009, 11:43 PM
you're talking about this (http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000246152/02.jpg) right??

I didn't see the one behind Killer Bee's "Wheeeeeeeee!" I miscounted.

Lorde
13th November 2009, 12:03 AM

That's 8 alright. One is sorta hidden.

~Heaven Help Us~
13th November 2009, 2:18 AM
That's 8 alright. One is sorta hidden.

And the other guy says he is in his 7 tail cloak.

Lorde
13th November 2009, 2:22 AM
And the other guy says he is in his 7 tail cloak.

Probably an error by the translators.

Or did he say 7 in the original version?

TsukiMirage
13th November 2009, 2:24 AM
Either it was a mistranslation to English, Sabu meant that Kirabi had gain seven more, Or Sabu couldn't see the eighth tail.

Lorde
13th November 2009, 2:28 AM
Either it was a mistranslation to English, Sabu meant that Kirabi had gain seven more, Or Sabu couldn't see the eighth tail.

Well alright then. That's settled.

I do like Bee's second forme though, it resembles Naruto's 6-tailed forme.

uber gon
13th November 2009, 5:47 PM
Wonder if Sakura and Co. will appear randomly during this battle?

TsukiMirage
13th November 2009, 6:25 PM
No one should interrupt this fight. There is no reason that this fight shouldn't be finished soon. Really, They both should died, Thou Kisame has a slightly better reason for survival.

Lorde
13th November 2009, 9:09 PM
Wonder if Sakura and Co. will appear randomly during this battle?

I don't think so. I was pretty upset that Ao and the others interrupted the flow of things by randomly popping up in this chapter.

Hiro__
13th November 2009, 10:16 PM
Who's Ao? I forget... but yeah, kisame v. bee will be Epic! XD I have my money on kisame. If he dies, then my last fave not really main character will be dead... DX Go Kisame!!!

Lorde
13th November 2009, 10:23 PM
Who's Ao? I forget... but yeah, kisame v. bee will be Epic! XD I have my money on kisame. If he dies, then my last fave not really main character will be dead... DX Go Kisame!!!

Ao is the guy with the eyepatch, under which he has the Byakugan.

Hiro__
13th November 2009, 10:31 PM
Oh him. Yeah, that part was cool, but it seems pointless in relation to the battle between bee and kisame, although i think the writer is showing that they are happening at the same time, because it's not like it happens afterward, plus it fills some extra pages, and lets him have a normal length chapter (for Naruto) and still have a really cool last page... :3 that's my analysis, if it makes any sense to someone other than me whatsoever.

Gentleman Skeleton
13th November 2009, 10:32 PM
So yeah, saw the Jawesome transformation coming from the fight with Team Guy. Now that we know his full power, he's probably going to die soon.

Hiro__
13th November 2009, 10:38 PM
O noes!!! ;_; although you're probably right. From what we saw of itachi, we hadn't even touched the surface of what he could do when he died... :/ same with hidan, haku, hidan's partner (can never remember his name...) etc. etc... :( poor kisame. wait, so is zetsu dead now?

Gentleman Skeleton
13th November 2009, 11:36 PM
O noes!!! ;_; although you're probably right. From what we saw of itachi, we hadn't even touched the surface of what he could do when he died... :/ same with hidan, haku, hidan's partner (can never remember his name...) etc. etc... :( poor kisame. wait, so is zetsu dead now?

Kakuzu is Hidan's partner. I don't think Zetsu is dead yet. After all, it was only his white half that followed Sasuke.

Lorde
14th November 2009, 12:10 AM
Kakuzu is Hidan's partner. I don't think Zetsu is dead yet. After all, it was only his white half that followed Sasuke.

Yeah Zetsu is probably still alive, somehow.

Hiro__
14th November 2009, 1:31 AM
Yay! i liked the akatsuki. They were amazing, so i want the remnants to survive as long as possible... (although they'll probably die at some point... everyone will at this rate...) Plus most of their final battles were/are going to be pretty amazing. (i say most because: Hidan's "final battle" had him explode and fall in a pit... and zetsu, i don't know how he'll die yet, but kakuzu, deidara, pein, and itachi all died pretty amazingly... oh and also konan didn't die, so that's another reason for the most. Konan needs to come back. She was amazing.)

Lorde
14th November 2009, 1:43 AM
Yay! i liked the akatsuki. They were amazing, so i want the remnants to survive as long as possible...

I liked them too, up until Itachi died. Now they seem hollow.

Pain and Konan didn't get enough screentime.

Hiro__
14th November 2009, 1:54 AM
I know! i loved that konan could turn into paper and stuff! It's so cool!!! But is it spelled pein or pain? Because i've seen it spelled both ways whether in, or out, of the manga.

Lorde
14th November 2009, 3:23 AM
I know! i loved that konan could turn into paper and stuff! It's so cool!!! But is it spelled pein or pain? Because i've seen it spelled both ways whether in, or out, of the manga.

I always use the names from the English manga.

For example Danzo and not Danzou and Pain and not Pein.

Atoyont
14th November 2009, 4:45 AM
Am I the only person that hated how Pain died? It was... while good for Konoha, in incredible cop-out for Kishimoto and rather anticlimactic.

In other news, Kisame is now even cooler than Itachi.

Although it looks like this form needs to stay submerged?

Lorde
14th November 2009, 4:47 AM
Am I the only person that hated how Pain died? It was... while good for Konoha, in incredible cop-out for Kishimoto and rather anticlimactic.

I am also disappointed.

[/QUOTE]Although it looks like this form needs to stay submerged? [/QUOTE]

Apparently, which might be his weakness.

Kyogre Master
14th November 2009, 7:03 AM
OMG, Kisame! My fav character has become even more awesome! Go Kisame! Beat Killerbee!

On a side note, I can't wait till an Ultimate Ninja game comes out with this form of Kisame, though it'll probably be Ultimate ninja 10... >_>

Lorde
14th November 2009, 8:42 PM
OMG, Kisame! My fav character has become even more awesome! Go Kisame! Beat Killerbee!

Yes that is kinda crucial at this point.

Blaziryu
14th November 2009, 11:38 PM
It may look like Killer Bee is in the disadvantage now, but he's not. Since they're in a huge orb of water, Killer Bee could just electrify the water with any lightning release jutsu to toast Kisamehada's butt for good. But first he has to get both Sabu & Ponta out of the water first.

Lorde
14th November 2009, 11:40 PM
It may look like Killer Bee is in the disadvantage now, but he's not. Since they're in a huge orb of water, Killer Bee could just electrify the water with any lightning release jutsu to toast Kisamehada's butt for good. But first he has to get both Sabu & Ponta out of the water first.

Well his chakra was absorbed and he lost some of the Hachibi's too.

sam40400
15th November 2009, 12:12 AM
I think Kisame will win. Because kisame really needs to be given a time to shine. And what was with sakura? Pathetic. A blind person who had never met her could tell she's lying. -.- and why is she going after sasuke? She'll just get her butt handed to her. AGAIN. Or better, get killed.

I know, right, I can't WAIT for that to happen, but chances are it wont...

Anyway, two more dollars or kisame... until his sword is gon, but I hope THAT wont happen...

Lorde
15th November 2009, 12:18 AM
If Kisame can't capture Bee, I don't know who will.

TsukiMirage
15th November 2009, 5:47 AM
If Kisame can't capture Bee, I don't know who will. Exactly, There's no one else in Akatsuki to do it, Unless Sasuke gets another go at it.

Lorde
15th November 2009, 5:51 AM
Somehow I can't see Sasuke going after Bee again. It would be too "déjà vu".

ryodragonite
15th November 2009, 4:41 PM
OMG, Kisame! My fav character has become even more awesome! Go Kisame! Beat Killerbee!.

Whaaat?!! No way go Killer Bee hes awesome! I used to like Kisame when I played ultimate ninja 3 but now hes just tiring.

Lorde
15th November 2009, 10:41 PM
Whaaat?!! No way go Killer Bee hes awesome! I used to like Kisame when I played ultimate ninja 3 but now hes just tiring.

Kisame won't be so tiring now. He has amazing Chakra.

Shadow Lucario
15th November 2009, 11:22 PM
I actually want Kisame to capture Killer Bee. Imagine what the Raikage will do. He'll go insane with rage

Lorde
15th November 2009, 11:23 PM
Yes, and considering how easy it is to upset the Raikage...things will go downhill from there.

Hiro__
16th November 2009, 12:31 AM
Aha! that would probably escalate into something entirely unnecessaryily hilarious. :3 that would be fun. Plus Kisame is amazazing so he can't lose (he will eventually but hey, he seems to be doing okay right now! X3)

Shadow Lucario
16th November 2009, 1:51 AM
Anyone else think it will be hard for Sakura to find Sasuke since he is in that weird place Madara sent him? It looked like he sucked him into his mask

Lorde
16th November 2009, 2:27 AM
Anyone else think it will be hard for Sakura to find Sasuke since he is in that weird place Madara sent him? It looked like he sucked him into his mask

I don't think he'll stay there recovering for long.

He likes to move about.

TsukiMirage
16th November 2009, 7:07 AM
Anyone else think it will be hard for Sakura to find Sasuke since he is in that weird place Madara sent him? It looked like he sucked him into his mask He probably won't stay there for long. Plus, Whenever someone is looking for a person, They seem to find them easily in this story.

~Heaven Help Us~
16th November 2009, 5:12 PM
I actually want Kisame to capture Killer Bee. Imagine what the Raikage will do. He'll go insane with rage

He'll go Super Saiyan again. Like how he did in the meeting.

Kisame definitely moved up into my favorite characters.

Lorde
16th November 2009, 10:44 PM
He probably won't stay there for long. Plus, Whenever someone is looking for a person, They seem to find them easily in this story.

True. Tracking is a common skill in this series. Even Naruto could track.

TsukiMirage
17th November 2009, 1:03 AM
Soruce: NF
Credit: Stream
Verification: Confirmed

Killer bee changes to bijuu, and tries to escape while holding Sabu-chan et Ponta. But the water moves with Kisame in the center, so if he swims after them, they can't reach the air.

Then Killer Bee suggests that since Kisame is after him, he'll leave them and try to escape by himself, so that with the water moving they will eventually reach the air. But Kisame attacks Ponta

Killer Bee gets back to the rescue, and falls into the trap of Kisame, who attacks him with the dorsal fin and gets him back to a lower version of bjiuu

Killer Bee gets out a single tentacle and uses it to grab Kisame away from him

Meanwhile, Sabu-chan and Ponta get out of the water

Killer Bee somethings about lightning sword, but on a suggestion of Hachibi, just spouts off ink in order to escape

But Samehada/Kisame fusion can feel the chakra through the skin and he attacks Killer bee with the dorsal fin

More to follow

Kisame has cancelled the Suiton and the fusion, and gets close to Killer Bee down and not moving. He tries to cut off his legs but Samehada grabs the earth to protect Killer Bee

Thorns come out of the handle, forcing Kisame to drop it, and Samehada jumps close to Killer Bee

Samehada liked Killer Bee Chakra so much, it wants to make him its new master. It tries to heal Killer Bee with Chakra stolen from Kisame, but Kisame kicks it off

Kisame grabs a sword of Killer Bee stuck into the earth, and gets ready to stab him. Whata twist!

Lorde
17th November 2009, 1:05 AM
Soruce: NF
Credit: Stream
Verification: Confirmed

Killer bee changes to bijuu, and tries to escape while holding Sabu-chan et Ponta. But the water moves with Kisame in the center, so if he swims after them, they can't reach the air.

Then Killer Bee suggests that since Kisame is after him, he'll leave them and try to escape by himself, so that with the water moving they will eventually reach the air. But Kisame attacks Ponta

Killer Bee gets back to the rescue, and falls into the trap of Kisame, who attacks him with the dorsal fin and gets him back to a lower version of bjiuu

Killer Bee gets out a single tentacle and uses it to grab Kisame away from him

Meanwhile, Sabu-chan and Ponta get out of the water

Killer Bee somethings about lightning sword, but on a suggestion of Hachibi, just spouts off ink in order to escape

But Samehada/Kisame fusion can feel the chakra through the skin and he attacks Killer bee with the dorsal fin

More to follow

Kisame has cancelled the Suiton and the fusion, and gets close to Killer Bee down and not moving. He tries to cut off his legs but Samehada grabs the earth to protect Killer Bee

Thorns come out of the handle, forcing Kisame to drop it, and Samehada jumps close to Killer Bee

Samehada liked Killer Bee Chakra so much, it wants to make him its new master. It tries to heal Killer Bee with Chakra stolen from Kisame, but Kisame kicks it off

Kisame grabs a sword of Killer Bee stuck into the earth, and gets ready to stab him. Whata twist!

But's it's Monday. We should wait for tomorrow's spoilers before we jump to conclusions.

Hiro__
17th November 2009, 1:11 AM
-_- the samehada is pretty fickle huh?

Lorde
17th November 2009, 1:19 AM
-_- the samehada is pretty fickle huh?

So it would appear.

I wonder how it would react to Naruto's chakra.

uber gon
17th November 2009, 2:24 AM
So it would appear.

I wonder how it would react to Naruto's chakra.

As long as it doesn't make "orgasmic" sounds I won't mind how it reacts.

Also if Naruto gets to learn light chakra at some point I hope he gets a jutsu that has this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR6zduPCNcI) effect.

Lorde
17th November 2009, 2:29 AM
It's only absorbed Naruto's normal Chakra, but I thought his usual reserve was still pretty large.

HoennMaster
17th November 2009, 7:20 AM
Man I am late. I loved this chapter. Can't wait to see more of the fight. The fusion really surprised me.

As for the spoiler, kind of strange that it would just dump Kisame after all these years.

Lorde
17th November 2009, 7:33 AM
I heard this spoiler is unconfirmed so it may not be true.

Killer Bee being healed by a sword, honestly...

TsukiMirage
17th November 2009, 9:21 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1631/75775251.jpghttp://img682.imageshack.us/img682/2921/23151178.jpg Samehade chooses sides and Kisame plays some american football.

HoennMaster
17th November 2009, 9:40 PM
I want Kisame to win, but after this it seems a little too anticlimatic.

uber gon
17th November 2009, 9:48 PM
As for the spoiler, kind of strange that it would just dump Kisame after all these years.

There have been a lot of defections within Akatsuki lately. I'm not surprised.

HoennMaster
17th November 2009, 10:04 PM
LOL. Even the sword is done with the organization.

Lorde
18th November 2009, 12:15 AM
There have been a lot of defections within Akatsuki lately. I'm not surprised.

I thought only Konan defected recently.

Hiro__
18th November 2009, 1:58 AM
yeah... but everyone else died... -__- although i'm pretty sure sasuke said he was with the akatsuki and then after getting Bee (sorta) he decided to quit, and of course Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin all go with him so... :/ i dunno.

Lorde
18th November 2009, 2:20 AM
yeah... but everyone else died... -__- although i'm pretty sure sasuke said he was with the akatsuki and then after getting Bee (sorta) he decided to quit, and of course Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin all go with him so... :/ i dunno.

I don't think they were in Akatsuki. They didn't have the rings and Sasuke said they were just using Akatsuki in order to gain the Tailed Beast's powers.

TsukiMirage
18th November 2009, 3:13 AM
Sasuke and gang are more or less apart of Akatsuki. The reason they don't have rigs is probably because all the other rings have been lost or destroy beyond Akatsuki's reach.

Hiro__
18th November 2009, 3:32 AM
Sasuke technically "joined" but after he lost bee, he quit just as fast. He tells madara if you want to check.

TsukiMirage
18th November 2009, 3:44 AM
Sasuke technically "joined" but after he lost bee, he quit just as fast. He tells madara if you want to check. True, But then Madara tricks him into joining back up to take out Danzo.

Lorde
18th November 2009, 4:49 AM
To me, if they didn't have rings, they aren't really Akatsuki members.

They worked alongside Akatsuki. That's like saying that Yura and Co. were also members of Akatsuki even though they worked under Akatsuki.

HoennMaster
18th November 2009, 7:51 AM
It's different in that case. At this point a lot of the rings have been destroyed or lost.

Taka wore the cloaks while the other associates did not.

SharpedoX
18th November 2009, 3:33 PM
It's different in that case. At this point a lot of the rings have been destroyed or lost.

Taka wore the cloaks while the other associates did not.

Exactly. If you take close look, how would Zetsu find the other rings? Kakuzu's ring was taken to Konoha (along with his body), Hidan's is still buried and somewhat protected, Pain's is with Konan (she took his body), Konan possibly kept it, Orichimaru was trapped in that eternal genjutsu along with the Akatsuki ring. Deidara's was "gone with a bang". In all, Sasori's was the only Zetsu retrieved. I wonder about Itachi's...

The rings had nothing to do with Gedo Mazo, did they? Were they just symbolic?

This week's spoliers are bombastic! I would never had thought Samehada (a sword, for Pete's Sake!) would betray Kisame like that. Possible foreshadow of Suigetsu finding it?

Am I the only one that misses Kabuto? By this time, Orochimaru's remains must have absorbed him completely.

uber gon
18th November 2009, 6:29 PM
Wonder how Suigetsu will react when he finds out Samehada is SO fickle?

Hiro__
18th November 2009, 11:33 PM
He'll probably try to give it lots of chakra so that it likes him more. :3

And i hated kabuto. -.- i do not miss him... he's annoying.

Shadow Lucario
18th November 2009, 11:34 PM
I also hate Kabuto. I wish that Rasengan killed him

Lorde
19th November 2009, 12:07 AM
Wonder how Suigetsu will react when he finds out Samehada is SO fickle?

Maybe he doesn't want it anymore? I don't think he'd want that nasty sword anyway.

TsukiMirage
19th November 2009, 6:41 AM
Of course Suigetsu wold want it. So far it's the most powerful weapon in the whole series and seemly unstoppable.

Lorde
19th November 2009, 7:47 AM
Of course Suigetsu wold want it. So far it's the most powerful weapon in the whole series and seemly unstoppable.

But why would he want a fickle weapon like Samehada? It's power wouldn't help Suigetsu.

HoennMaster
19th November 2009, 7:54 AM
He wants all seven mist swordsmen swords.

Lorde
19th November 2009, 8:00 AM

Ok sure. So far it looks like he's expressed more interest in this one though. Like he's obsessed.

If he wanted the others, then why not get them first? This one seems to be the strongest and the most difficult to attain, it doesn't make sense to hunt it second.

I also hate Kabuto. I wish that Rasengan killed him

I find him to be quite charming, quite sinister and also quite deranged. A perfect balance.

HoennMaster
19th November 2009, 8:26 AM
Simply because it was easier to find this one due to Itachi and Kisame being a team.

TsukiMirage
19th November 2009, 9:55 AM
Ok sure. So far it looks like he's expressed more interest in this one though. Like he's obsessed.

If he wanted the others, then why not get them first? This one seems to be the strongest and the most difficult to attain, it doesn't make sense to hunt it second. Samehade is the only one he can claim right now without bring the whole wrath of Kiri down on his head. No one will care if Kisame dies killed, While killing a ninja from Kiri will cause big trouble for Suigetsu.

uber gon
19th November 2009, 4:26 PM
He'll probably try to give it lots of chakra so that it likes him more. :3

I can actually picture that happening.

5 bucks Hachibi uses the old Shadow Clone trick next chapter.

arceus7
19th November 2009, 6:38 PM
hehehe kisame got his sword stolen hehehe naruto is gonna save bee and kill kisame and he gets more hero rep

ShadowDragon16
19th November 2009, 7:44 PM
Of course, something is going to stop kisame from slashing killer bee at the beginning of next chapter. Though I doubt Killer bee can pull that clone trick again, he was out of chalkra and he could on crawl with the bit of chalkra given by Samehade. I do believe Hachibi will be sealed soon, if kisame dies I see Madara stepping in and ending it.

Hiro__
19th November 2009, 8:34 PM
i grudgingly agree... i don't think bee is lasting much longer... :/ unless the dude with the raccoon somehow saves him... doubt it but hey, you never know. I doubt naruto will somehow run into them... but i'm cheering for kisame anyway so...! GO Kisame!!! kick a**!!!

TsukiMirage
19th November 2009, 9:37 PM
An above average chapter. I doubt this is the last of Kirabi. Kisame could be interrupted by Sabu and/or Samehade. Though I do believe that Kisame will win in the end. But as long as there's no crazy plothax for the conclusion, I'll be fine with whoever wins.

talala
19th November 2009, 10:30 PM

if he did hed have raidens or whatever his name is by now, his swords are probably still in his hands under the huge rock :|

Hiro__
19th November 2009, 10:36 PM
was he a mist ninja? (i feel sad that zabuza's sword bit the dust btw... it's really coolll... :3)

arceus7
19th November 2009, 10:44 PM
HAHAHAH tsukimirage its funny that the pokefandom finds that naruto's latest chapter is average when the onemanga communtiy thinks other wise AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lorde
20th November 2009, 12:13 AM
if he did hed have raidens or whatever his name is by now, his swords are probably still in his hands under the huge rock :|

Who is Raiden? You mean Raiga?

TsukiMirage
20th November 2009, 4:30 AM
if he did hed have raidens or whatever his name is by now, his swords are probably still in his hands under the huge rock :| Raiga doesn't count as one of the seven swordsmen. He doesn't even fit the mold set by the other three swordsmen.

HAHAHAH tsukimirage its funny that the pokefandom finds that naruto's latest chapter is average when the onemanga communtiy thinks other wise AHAHAHAHAHAHA!I said above average. This chapter was better then most of the ones we've been getting, But it still showcased an Akatsuki member getting short changed by a plot twist instead of actual skill.

Lorde
20th November 2009, 4:35 AM
Raiga doesn't count as one of the seven swordsmen. He doesn't even fit the mold set by the other three swordsmen.

I said above average. This chapter was better then most of the ones we've been getting, But it still showcased an Akatsuki member getting short changed by a plot twist instead of actual skill.

Raiga was a Filler character so that would explain a lot.

I agree that this chapter was very good, better than the recent ones.

Shadow Eeveelution
20th November 2009, 6:01 AM
With the samaheda out of sight (Kicked by Kisame)..I think Kisame's days are coming to an end...

HoennMaster
20th November 2009, 6:18 AM
Nice chapter. Wonder what's going to happen now though. Obviously some strange surprise to spare Bee.

His name is Raiga, and he is an anime only filler character.

Lorde
20th November 2009, 7:47 AM
With the samaheda out of sight (Kicked by Kisame)..I think Kisame's days are coming to an end...

It would be interesting if it ended in a draw.

dannydstk
20th November 2009, 3:34 PM
i could see it being possble kisames pretty low on chakra now to right/ without samehada?

Mimori Kiryu
20th November 2009, 5:16 PM
This most recent chapter is a great chapter, compared to the others. I really like Bee though; I hope something happens to save him. :[ I like Kisame too but I didn't really want him to win. GRR.

Anyone notice this manga's better when none of the maincast is around? D:

arceus7
20th November 2009, 5:22 PM
Lots of people are liking the new chapter. Some people I know want this fight to be over but they still like the chapter because they want to go back to naruto and his relationship stuff. Which is the complete opposite of what people were saying before XD

Shneak
20th November 2009, 8:54 PM
Kisame's screwed. He doesn't have that 'sword' anymore, meaning he's vulnerable.

arceus7
20th November 2009, 8:59 PM
he has ninja tools and jutsu like naruto so hes fine for now

Shneak
20th November 2009, 9:47 PM
he has ninja tools and jutsu like naruto so hes fine for now

Maybe, but his main weapon was the sword. And it could somehow come back to kill him. >___>

Skiks
20th November 2009, 10:45 PM
The Bee probably has enough strength to stand up now thanks to the sword. And if he's lucky he could use the sword against Kisame.

Prof.Arete
21st November 2009, 12:00 AM
I think we goin to see Kisame die which is a damned shame, he's true evil even though Madara isn't far behind.

Lorde
21st November 2009, 12:00 AM
Kisame's screwed. He doesn't have that 'sword' anymore, meaning he's vulnerable.

Kisame doesn't need his Samehada in order to finish things off.

arceus7
21st November 2009, 12:02 AM
thats what I said but someones gonna interfere and the worst possible person to do that is RAIKAGE

Lorde
21st November 2009, 12:07 AM
thats what I said but someones gonna interfere and the worst possible person to do that is RAIKAGE

I wish Zetsu would interfere. He'd eat Kisame and bring Bee to Madara.

The Raikage already got so much screentime.

TsukiMirage
21st November 2009, 4:20 AM
Even without Samehade, Kisame is a behemoth. He should have no problem handling Kirabi. I think it would be more likely and better if Team Samui comes to the rescue. Then we could see more of them.

Hiro__
21st November 2009, 4:32 AM
I'm still pulling for kisame even though he'll probably lose... >_> GO KISAME!!! XD

Lorde
21st November 2009, 4:34 AM
Hmm, it looks as if the Hachibi will get captured either way.

HoennMaster
21st November 2009, 2:05 PM
This is sort of stupid, the sword turns on him and now everyone assumes he'll lose. It's not like he can't fight without it.

Hiro__
21st November 2009, 2:41 PM
He'd better not lose... >_> He's still amazing without the sword, but we have to take into account that both Kisame and Bee are probably really low on chakra right now, but Bee might get some more chakra from the Samehade at some point sooo...

GrizzlyB
21st November 2009, 5:32 PM
This is sort of stupid, the sword turns on him and now everyone assumes he'll lose. It's not like he can't fight without it.

But it is his primary weapon, and we've never seen him fight without it. Not to mention, it could very well be the reason behind his enormous chakra reserves, which is the only remarkable thing we know about him aside from just wielding the Samehada. I can't really guess which way the fight will go from here (aside from the fact that Killer Bee probably isn't going to have his legs chopped off just yet), but you can't deny that Kisame just lost his edge over Bee, if not more.

Lorde
21st November 2009, 10:59 PM

I can't see him fighting without it. It's like Itachi without the Sharingan.

TsukiMirage
22nd November 2009, 5:31 AM
He'd better not lose... >_> He's still amazing without the sword, but we have to take into account that both Kisame and Bee are probably really low on chakra right now, but Bee might get some more chakra from the Samehade at some point sooo... Actually, Kisame should be fine chakra wise. The chakra that he has been using was the Hachibi and Kirabi's, Not his own. No reason he shouldn't be able to continue fighting whatever happens next chapter.

Lorde
22nd November 2009, 5:41 AM
He'd better not lose... >_> He's still amazing without the sword, but we have to take into account that both Kisame and Bee are probably really low on chakra right now, but Bee might get some more chakra from the Samehade at some point sooo...

I cannot believe that Samehada absorbed so much Chakra. It's ridiculous.

About Kisame, he has more Chakra than anyone else in Akatsuki.

HoennMaster
22nd November 2009, 9:07 AM
Only using a sword in all his appearances so far does not by any means mean he can't fight without it. Assuming is bad.

Lorde
22nd November 2009, 10:45 AM
Only using a sword in all his appearances so far does not by any means mean he can't fight without it. Assuming is bad.

Lol. Most of what we do is assume since we don't get all the facts right away.

Even if he is proficient in other forms of battle, I don't think he's going to use them.

He relied on using Killer Bee's sword to finish things off.

Shadow Eeveelution
22nd November 2009, 1:42 PM
Assuming that Kisame kick his own sword. far away...There's a chance that the sword return to Killer Bee since that the sword like him right>?

Lorde
22nd November 2009, 7:56 PM
Assuming that Kisame kick his own sword. far away...There's a chance that the sword return to Killer Bee since that the sword like him right>?

Maybe...

Samehada's loyalty to Bee could be Kisame's downfall.

Hiro__
22nd November 2009, 11:32 PM
Samehada appears to be anything but loyal... but i do see your point... (lol, "don't assume because it makes an a** out of u and me." XD)

Lorde
23rd November 2009, 3:05 AM
Samehada likes people with huge amounts of Chakra. Aside from Naruto, Killer Bee has the most it seems.

Shadow Lucario
23rd November 2009, 4:36 AM
I want to see more of Team Samui as well. We could see some awesome Raiton techniques from them.

Lorde
23rd November 2009, 5:26 AM
I want to see more of Team Samui as well. We could see some awesome Raiton techniques from them.

I want to see them again too, but I'm sick of Raiton. Sasuke and the Raikage used Raiton a few chapters ago.

HoennMaster
23rd November 2009, 7:23 AM
What more can be done with them other then fighting Madara's armies? They're kind of used up now.

~Spacial_Rendation~
23rd November 2009, 9:13 AM
Apparently there is this rumor going around about a third databook. Wherein it say that there is going to be a Second timeskip.

This is the image I believe (http://imagehost.es/files/77923.bmp)

By the looks of it, Naruto is in the Kage garb. Meaning if this Timeskip rumor IS true. It happens in the time when Naruto is the Hokage.

Bout time he caught up to his foil.

Shadow Eeveelution
23rd November 2009, 9:46 AM
My assumption is the next chapter will be kisame death since kisame has revealed his hidden technique

All akatsuki member that died had used their ultimate technique before dying

Hidan - uses his immortality state the longest
Kakuzu - separate each element (making more body)
Itachi - uses Susanoo (and Amateresu)
sasori - uses His Own Body in puppet mode
Orachimaru - snake body (to enter sasuke)
Pain - summoning the statue to aid him (using all his six body)
deidara - self exploding

and about the 2nd Time Skip

I'm pretty sure it will happen when madara is defeated

then there is a new evil

~Spacial_Rendation~
23rd November 2009, 10:06 AM
20 bucks on Sasuke as the Big Bad of the rumored 2nd Timeskip.

Hiro__
23rd November 2009, 9:08 PM
Completely agree. I like sasuke as a character because he's amazing, but i honestly think that he really needs to GET A GRIP!!! That is his single most uber annoying flaw! He would be one of my faves but because of that! "Oh, i'm depressed, oh, naruto, ur my friend, oh wait nevermind i hate you, i hate itachi, i love itachi, destroy the leaf village, darn someone beat me too it, never mind lets try to kill the kages instead and cause widespread panic!" -_- It's seriously annoying!!!

HoennMaster
23rd November 2009, 9:10 PM
Wouldn't this be the fourth databook? Anyway, ugh....I love the series. But what else needs to be done after Akatsuki and Sasuke? Kabuto and an army of snakes?

Shneak
23rd November 2009, 9:14 PM
Apparently there is this rumor going around about a third databook. Wherein it say that there is going to be a Second timeskip.

By the looks of it, Naruto is in the Kage garb. Meaning if this Timeskip rumor IS true. It happens in the time when Naruto is the Hokage.

Interesting. I want it to be real if the plot and characters are decent.

Lorde
23rd November 2009, 11:43 PM
I don't think they'll be a second timeskip. One is enough, they could end it all here.

Shadow Lucario
24th November 2009, 2:39 AM
I would love to see another timeskip. One of the main reasons is that if Naruto ends here then all I'll have is Bleach and it looks like Bleach is ending soon as well XP I don't think Sasuke will be the main villain in this rumored timeskip. One reason is that I think they only way he can truly pay for his crimes is to die. This sucks because he is my favorite character, tied with Neji.

Lorde
24th November 2009, 2:40 AM
So you want another timeskip because without one you'd be bored?

That's all good but who would be the enemy in this new storyline. I can't see anyone worse than Madara or Sasuke.

Shadow Lucario
24th November 2009, 2:47 AM
Maybe a crazed Kabuto who is raising an army to do what his master couldn't do; destroy Konoha permenately.

Lorde
24th November 2009, 2:54 AM
If just seems like a waste of time. The story can easily end within a few more volumes.

I suppose money is what could motivate the author....

Shadow Lucario
24th November 2009, 2:56 AM
I think Kishimoto has enough money. Naruto already has over forty volumes of manga, an anime series that is still running, and dozens of video games, toys, clothes, and etc. Money should be the last thing on his mind. He should be helping his much less famous twin brother. Maybe tell him his secret on how to make a manga successful.

Shneak
24th November 2009, 2:57 AM
If just seems like a waste of time. The story can easily end within a few more volumes.

I suppose money is what could motivate the author....

And a very large fanbase.

Lorde
24th November 2009, 3:24 AM
And a very large fanbase.

Yes but all good things must come to an end.

We'll have to wait and see how things turn out.

~Spacial_Rendation~
24th November 2009, 5:21 AM
I hear that the rumors might be false as it COULD be a fanbook, with character drawings by some of Kishi's friends & Fans, interviews and such.

Don't get your hopes up on either side.

Lorde
24th November 2009, 5:26 AM
I agree with Spacial. It's hard to tell for now. Although I do like Fanbooks.

TsukiMirage
24th November 2009, 5:31 AM
I hear that the rumors might be false as it COULD be a fanbook, with character drawings by some of Kishi's friends & Fans, interviews and such.

Don't get your hopes up on either side. The advertisement for the fanbook mentions that something about a third time skip will be answered.

HoennMaster
24th November 2009, 5:48 AM
Agree with The 4th Kira. All good things do need to end eventually. Could you imagine if Dragonball Z was still going?

~Spacial_Rendation~
24th November 2009, 6:06 AM
Agree with The 4th Kira. All good things do need to end eventually. Could you imagine if Dragonball Z was still going?
Two Words:
Detective Conan.

It's 700 chapters strong and still counting.

Lorde
24th November 2009, 6:12 AM
Two Words:
Detective Conan.

It's 700 chapters strong and still counting.

Some manga outlast others.

Detective Conan is great and all but eventually it'll end too.

Shadow Eeveelution
24th November 2009, 6:15 AM
Detective conan is about solving case (Which are alot)

While Naruto is trying to defeat the enemy only (So it will have to end)

~Spacial_Rendation~
24th November 2009, 6:55 AM
Detective conan is about solving case (Which are alot)

While Naruto is trying to defeat the enemy only (So it will have to end)
New enemies can appear, A new evil could rise and blah blah yakkity shmackity.

TsukiMirage
24th November 2009, 7:00 AM
New enemies can appear, A new evil could rise and blah blah yakkity shmackity. But the problem is that we're already at the top of the power scale. The villains nor heroes can't get any more powerful.

Lorde
24th November 2009, 7:06 AM
But the problem is that we're already at the top of the power scale. The villains nor heroes can't get any more powerful.

True.

I can't imagine another criminal organization sprouting out of nowhere.

The only problem the might work would be the 4th Ninja War.

~Spacial_Rendation~
24th November 2009, 7:08 AM
But the problem is that we're already at the top of the power scale. The villains nor heroes can't get any more powerful.

Yeah. That's true.

Lorde
24th November 2009, 7:15 AM
Well, Bleach is closer to the finish line than Naruto anyway. I don't think there's anything to worry about until the official announcement.

dannydstk
24th November 2009, 2:39 PM
alrhough with a third timeskp with naruto as a hokage that would be plenty of time for a new evil to arise

Gentleman Skeleton
24th November 2009, 3:02 PM
Spoilers are out:

Kisame goes berserk and attempts to use Bee's chakra to kill him.

Raikage finds them and decapitates Kisame with his brother's help.

Ao finds the Mizukage and attempts to blend in, but he's found out instantly.

She slaps him in the face in order to bring him back to his senses.

Sai tells Naruto the things Sakura couldn't.

arceus7
24th November 2009, 4:00 PM
zetsu is the new bad guy XD. I read someones Idea for the ending of naruto shippuden

GrizzlyB
24th November 2009, 4:07 PM
Spoilers are out:

Ao finds the Mizukage and attempts to blend in, but he's found out instantly.

She slaps him in the face in order to bring him back to his senses.

Sai tells Naruto the things Sakura couldn't.

Well, there goes everything that happened in the last six chapters.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
24th November 2009, 6:52 PM
A second timeskip seems plausible because we're closing in whatever saga (sorry haven't been following) we're in. Also, perhaps this timeskip will take place a few months later. And I do agree on the Saskue thing.

talala
24th November 2009, 8:31 PM
The advertisement for the fanbook mentions that something about a third time skip will be answered.

third or second? cuz if theres a third were at least half a decade away

HoennMaster
24th November 2009, 8:39 PM
If those spoilers are true.....lame

Shneak
24th November 2009, 8:55 PM
Spoilers are out:

I knew it. Crap. There's like, what, 3 Akatsuki left?

SharpedoX
24th November 2009, 9:17 PM
I knew it. Crap. There's like, what, 3 Akatsuki left?

Just two: Zetsu and Madara. Are these spoilers true? The Akatsuki is, basically, annihilated. How can a ghost and a carnivorous plant defy the ninja villages? Nevertheless, we'll see Zetsu at his full potential, though he's nowhere as strong as Kisame.

Shneak
24th November 2009, 9:23 PM
Just two: Zetsu and Madara. Are these spoilers true? The Akatsuki is, basically, annihilated. How can a ghost and a carnivorous plant defy the ninja villages? Nevertheless, we'll see Zetsu at his full potential, though he's nowhere as strong as Kisame.

Yeah. Well, if you count Sasuke and friends, then 6.

TsukiMirage
24th November 2009, 9:24 PM
third or second? cuz if theres a third were at least half a decade away Right, My mistake. I meant the second time skip.

As for the chapter spoiler, Nearly the greatest fail ever. What is the point of keeping Kirabi alive and how the heck did the Raikage get from the land of Iron to wherever Kirabi is so fast.

Shadow Lucario
24th November 2009, 10:27 PM
Those spoilers don't seem like they could happen. How is Kisame going to use Killer Bee's Chakra?

Lorde
25th November 2009, 12:24 AM
Interesting spoilers. I don't know if I should believe them but most that are posted here turn out to be true.

Shadow Eeveelution
25th November 2009, 12:28 AM
He did get Bee's Chakra through Sameheda

We still have no idea what is Zetsu's True ability (The Black Half)

Hiro__
25th November 2009, 2:14 AM
wow... spoilers=sad. Kisame is better than that!!! :( But no. He dies. Of course. And then there was two left in the most amazing ninja organization ever. C'mon zetsu! You'd better be amazing! Live up to the akatsuki name!

arceus7
25th November 2009, 2:16 AM
btway those spoilers are on onemanga so their pretty believable

I was right the worst person to come RAIKAGE comes and kills him XD

Lorde
25th November 2009, 2:43 AM
I am shocked. I was sure Bee would get captured.

Who'll capture Bee now? Zetsu?

arceus7
25th November 2009, 2:45 AM
raikage will kill zetsu before that happens. its gonna be madara

Lorde
25th November 2009, 2:52 AM
raikage will kill zetsu before that happens. its gonna be madara

But Madara said Akatsuki wasn't strong enough when they had 5 members, now they only have 2 and I doubt Madara will do anything.

Sasuke is the only one. Maybe Kabuto.

Shneak
25th November 2009, 2:56 AM
But Madara said Akatsuki wasn't strong enough when they had 5 members, now they only have 2 and I doubt Madara will do anything.

Sasuke is the only one. Maybe Kabuto.

Kabuto should do something. But I could actually see Zetsu doing it.

Lorde
25th November 2009, 3:10 AM
I only said Kabuto because he's evil and evil people stick together.

That's if Orochimaru doesn't take over his body...

arceus7
25th November 2009, 5:50 AM
yeah IF. kira you change your avatar every day huh. back on topic I think madara will try and steal naruto when he's alone and off guard or some piddly person like sai just left him alone after a conversation in a mountain

Lorde
25th November 2009, 7:08 AM
yeah IF. kira you change your avatar every day huh. back on topic I think madara will try and steal naruto when he's alone and off guard or some piddly person like sai just left him alone after a conversation in a mountain

Yes.

Why didn't Madara take Naruto when they were in the inn? He had the perfect oppurtunity then even with Kakashi and Yamato there.

TsukiMirage
25th November 2009, 7:16 AM
Madara couldn't take Naruto before they had Kirabi, Although it seems that Madara wishes for Naruto and Sasuke to fight it out before then.

arceus7
25th November 2009, 2:06 PM
exactly yamato and kakashi aren't piddly ninja and that would be a bad time to take them.. he is going slow and steady and he's manipulating people. I have an odd feeling that madara is close to zetsu.

TsukiMirage
25th November 2009, 3:41 PM
The pictures are out so the spoiler is confirmed. We can now say that ninjas in the Naruto world are pretty easy to find. Suigetsu and Juugo are back, So that's a plus.

HoennMaster
25th November 2009, 8:34 PM
Wow, this is the first time I've been disappointed with this manga. Kisame, this beast with huge chakra comes to an end with this stupid event? Just dumb.

Lorde
25th November 2009, 11:47 PM
I have a theory as to why they let Bee live. Maybe he'll train Naruto in Bijuu control.

HoennMaster
26th November 2009, 5:33 AM
Could be. Idk, he seems to wild to train someone.

Edit: Forgot, he trained Team Samui.

Lorde
26th November 2009, 5:50 AM
Could be. Idk, he seems to wild to train someone.

Edit: Forgot, he trained Team Samui.

He's interesting and yeah he trained those 3 and they seem fine.

TsukiMirage
26th November 2009, 6:23 AM
Now that Naruto has Sage Mode, He really doesn't need the Kyuubi training. Plus, I doubt they would have any time for training.

Lorde
26th November 2009, 6:24 AM
If Naruto wants to perfect "that" jutsu he'll probably need to control the Kyuubi's power.

TsukiMirage
26th November 2009, 6:53 AM
If Naruto wants to perfect "that" jutsu he'll probably need to control the Kyuubi's power. Sage Mode has the power equal to the Kyuubi except with the control.

BTW, Full spoiler script.
Translation by on3word

Part 1

八尾までもが”暁”の手に…!?
Will even the Hachibi be captured by Akatsuki...!?

473 ブラザー
Chapter 473: Brother

鬼鮫、ビーの足を切ろうとする。
Kisame tries to cut off Bee's legs.
サブちゃん、ビーの所に向かい走る
Sabu-chan is running to where Bee is.
ビー(ここだ!)
Bee: (Over here!)
ビー振り返る
Bee turns around.
鬼鮫『!!?』
Kisame: !!?
ビー、鉛筆を鬼鮫に投げる
Bee throws a pencil at Kisame.
鬼鮫(エンピツ!!?)
Kisame: (A Pencil!!?)
投げた鉛筆は、鬼鮫の頬をかする。鉛筆は木を貫通。
The pencil cuts the side of Kisame's face (his cheeks). The pencil pierces a tree.
ビー(惜しかったな…)
Bee: (That was close...)
鬼鮫、頬から血がでてくる『これを…狙っていたんですね 確かに惜しかったですね
最初に投げつけてきたエンピツが そんな所にあったとは』
Kisame, who's face is bleeding: You were aiming at this weren't you. That was certainly a close call wasn't it. I'd forgotten that pencil you threw earlier landed over there.
ビー『…』
Bee: ...
木にいた鮫肌が動きだす 鬼鮫今度こそ~ビーに止め~
Samehada starts moving in the tree. Kisame will now stop Bee.
刀を振りおろそうとすると、手裏剣が~~ 刀折れる
Swinging the sword, a shuriken cuts and breaks the sword.
鬼鮫『!?』
Kisame: !?

雷影一行現れる
The Raikage and his escorts appear.
シー『ビー遅くなって すまない』
Shii: Sorry for the delay Bee.
鬼鮫『雷影!?なぜここが…!?』
Kisame: Raikage!? Why are you here...!?
シー『干柿鬼鮫…アンタの おかげだ あれだけでかい水の塊なら視覚で分かる
…その中に八尾とビーのチャクラが混ざってる事が感知できた』
Shii: Hoshigaki Kisame...thanks to you, we saw that massive amount of water and were able to detect the Hachibi's chakra mixed in it.
ダルイ『むやみやたらに他人のチャクラを吸い取って利用すんだもんよ
バレバレだっつーのよ』
Darui: You were reckless by sucking up other people's chakra and using it. That was daring of you.
鮫肌、ビーにまとわりつく
Samehada follows Bee.
ビー『…やっぱバレちまったな…』
Bee: ...you outdid yourself this time huh...
鬼鮫『…!』(”鮫肌”の奴 さらにチャクラを八尾に…)
Kisame: ...! (That Samehada...he likes the Hachibi's chakra after all...)
雷影『やるぞ…』
Raikage: Let's do it...
ビー『OK… ブラザー!』
Bee: Ok...brother!

ビー 雷影走り出す 鬼鮫両手を顔の前に(印?)
Bee and the Raikage dash out, Kisame's put his hands in front of his head (seals?)
ビー 雷影コラボ技『ダブル ラリアット!!』
Bee combos with Raikage: Double Lariat!!
ビーは前から、雷影は後ろからラリアット。鬼鮫を挟む感じ
鬼鮫の首が飛ぶ
Bee does the lariat from in front, Raikage in back. Kisame is in-between. Kisame gets decapitated.
鬼鮫『さすがに速すぎますね…』
Kisame: As expected, that was quick huh...

サブちゃん走る
Sabu-chan is running.
サブちゃんの前に鬼鮫の首が落ちる
Kisame's head falls in front of Sabu-chan.
サブちゃん『ヘイっホー!!』ビックリ
Sabu-chan, surprised: Ehh!!
雷影、ビーの頭掴み
Raikage grips Bee's head.
雷影『一人でチョロチョロしおって!!』
Raikage: How dare you going at it alone!!
ビー『…利き腕じゃなくても き 効く 危機だヨウ♪』
Bee: ...even without my dominant arm, it was effective in this crisis♪

By on3word.

Part 2

雪降る サムライの国
Snow falls in the country of the samurai.

侍A『下はどうなった?』
Samurai A: How is it below?
侍B『オレ達以外全滅だよ』
Samurai B: Besides us, annihilated.
侍A『まだサスケの部下が二人いるそうだ… そいつらを見なかったか?』
Samurai A: We have yet to find 2 of Sasuke's subordinates I hear...you didn't seem them?
侍B『…見てないな そいつらも死んだんじゃないか? 下はもうムチャクチャだよ』
Samurai B: ...Didn't see them. They must've died yeah? There's nothing left down there.

ミフネのお付き?左目潰れてて坊主の人
『いや…雲隠れの感知能力者が その二人の生存を確認し 我々に拘束するように
頼んで去っていった』
Mifune's escort's? left eye was damaged; he's like a Buddhist priest: No...Kumo's sensor confirmed that they are alive, and left it to us to take care of as promised.
侍B『そ そうなんですか?』
Samurai B: O-oh, so that's it?
ミフネお付き、刀を出し『そこの二人…ヨロイを脱げ』
Mifune's escort unsheaths his sword: You two...remove your armor!
侍B『…』
Samurai B: ...

他の侍達も集まり出す。
Other samurai gather round.
侍B ヨロイの顔部分を外し(水月)『あらら…バレてたみたいだね』
Samurai B removes his helmet (Suigetsu): Haha...we've been given away huh.
侍C(重吾)『やはり あまりいい案ではなかったな』
Samurai C (Jugo): As thought, it wasn't such a good plan after all.

(Rest of part 2)

洋服が(クグツ)鎌に刺さってる。
The sickle is holding the puppet by it's clothes.

青『ハア ハア 助かりました…』
Ao: Ha Ha I've been saved...
水影『何があったの?』
Mizukage: What happened?
青『敵の術にかかり… 体の自由がきかなくて… 助からなければ死んでいました』
Ao: I was caught in the enemy's jutsu...I couldn't control my body and would have died had you not saved me.
青は、クグツに鎌を投げた瞬間水影が助けた模様。
In that moment Ao, as a puppet was thrown at the sickle, the Mizukage saved him.
長十朗『いや~危ないところでしたよ ホントに』
Chojuro: This place was really dangerous.
水影『自由がきかない 減術科何かの術ね…』
Mizukage: To lose the ability to control your body, this type of debilitating jutsu, it's...
青『… 心転身の術の系統です…』
Ao: ... from the same family line as the Shintenshin no jutsu.
長十朗『感知タイプの先輩でも さすげに助けが間に合うか不安でした?』
Chojuro: Even as a senior sensor type, we were worried we wouldn't make it in time.
青『心配をかけて すまない…』
Ao: I'm sorry to have worried you...
水影『… その右目… 奴らは白眼を狙ったようね』
Mizukage: ... that right eye...they were after the Byakugan.
青『あやうく潰されるところでした… すみません… この手の縄を解いてもらえませんか?』
Ao: I was almost done in...forgive me...do you think you can untie my hands now?
水影、青の手を触り『ええ… その右目の術も… 私が解いてあげますよ』
Mizukage unties Ao: Eh...I'll undo your right eye's jutsu too.
青『すみません… 助かります』
Ao: Forgive me...you really saved me.
水影、縄を解く~~
Mizukage undoes the rope.
洋服が(クグツ)鎌に刺さってるの見ながら長十朗『!  何だろ…アレ?』
Chojuro, while looking at the puppet: ! What the heck is that?

クグツ(青)(ダメだ!! そいつはまだ心転身の術を解いてはいない!!!)
The Puppet (Ao): (It's no use!! The Shintenshin no jutsu hasn't been undone yet!!
青(フー)(うまくいった… 水影が右目の術を解けるなら好都合… 白眼を潰して すぐに心転身を解ける…)
Ao (Fuu): (That went well...it's convenient that the Mizukage would remove that right eye's jutsu for me...when the Byakugan is destroyed I'll cancel the Shintenshin.
クグツ(青)(…そうだ! このチャクラ木の葉のアイツだ! 感知タイプだった奴だ!
サスケの連れてた女が感知した時 オレと同じように それを逆感知したリアクションを
していた…)
Puppet (Ao): (...That's it! This chakra is that Konoha ninja's! He's a sensor type! When he sensed that girl following Sasuke, like me, we had that same reaction.
会談のことを思い出すクグツ(青)
Ao remembers the events from the conference.
クグツ(青)(こいつも二人がここへ近づいてきてるのが分かってたのか! はなからこれを
狙ってやがったな!)
Puppet (Ao): (He was able to sense that the Mizukage and Chojuro were coming! He's been waiting for this!
水影『これでよし!』
Mizukage: Alright, here we go!
縄は結ばれたまま 青(フー)『?』
Ao (Fuu) still tied up: ?
水影『ヒラメカレイを貸して長十朗』
Mizukage: Lend me HirameKarei Chojuro.
長十朗『?』
Chojuro: ?
水影『アナタは青じゃない… 私はその右目の術を解くことはできません…
この事は青もよく知っています それに青は長十朗の前でカンタンに謝ったりしません…』
Mizukage: You aren't Ao are you...Even I can't undo the jutsu of that right eye...Ao knows this very well. And the real Ao wouldn't have apologized like that toward Chojuro.
青(フー)『…カマをかけたのか… 食えないババアだ』
Ao (Fuu): ...my cover's been blown huh...you cunning hag.

バチン
Punch

Part 3

水影、青を殴る
Mizukage hits Ao.

青倒れてる『わ…私が言ったんでは…ないてんですが…』
Ao, collapsed: W-was it something I said...
水影『あら 元にもどったのね』
Mizukage: Hm, it seems he's back to normal now.
長十朗『ヒラメカレイの方じゃなくてよかったですね』
Chojuro: Good thing she used the side of Hiramekarei.

ダンゾウ一行
Danzo's line.
フー術が解け、トルネの背で目覚める
Fuu's jutsu undone, he awakens on Torune's back.
ダンゾウ『どうだ?』
Danzo: How was it?
フー『すみません… 失敗に終わりました』
Fuu: Sorry...it ended in failure.

ナルト一向
Naruto, intently.
ナルトの前にサイ
Sai in front of Naruto.
カカシ『分身だな…』
Kakashi: It's a bunshin...
ナルト『サイ… お前何で…』
Naruto: Sai...why did you...

サイ『さっきサクラが君に言おうとして言えなかった 本当の事を言うよ』
Sai: Earlier, what Sakura was telling you. I will tell you what she could not.
ナルト『?  …本当の事?』
Naruto: ? ...is this for real?

八尾無事救出…!!そして単独行動に出たサイがナルトに告げるのは…!?
Hachi was reclaimed safely...!! And Sai, moving independently, informs Naruto...!?

終わり。サーセイ★
The End.

HoennMaster
26th November 2009, 8:42 AM
Poor Kisame, you meet a stupid end.

I love the Mizukage, she's so fierce when she needs to be but is also very sweet.

Lorde
26th November 2009, 9:36 AM
I love the Mizukage, she's so fierce when she needs to be but is also very sweet.

Yes. When she appeared I thought she'd be another Tsunade but now with her advanced jutsu she's really grown on me.

Shadow Lucario
26th November 2009, 4:21 PM
I expected Kisame to do so much more. We never learned if he really was a sharkor if it was some birth mutation

uber gon
26th November 2009, 6:12 PM

It could just be an epilogue chapter, not an entire series.

TsukiMirage
26th November 2009, 6:48 PM
I expected Kisame to do so much more. We never learned if he really was a sharkor if it was some birth mutation As with Hiden and Kakuzu, We'll get it in the next databook.

So we have another sensor ninjas. One more point from Karin, Though it does make Choujuro a little more interesting. I love the fact that Suigetsu and Juugo are back. They should have no problem handling the samurais. Still would like an explanation on how the Raikage and gang could move so fast in such a short time frame. The double lariat was impressive, But nothing really new. Looks as if Kirabi's strong arm is his right. The two other times he used lariat was with his left arm. I see that Samehade really likes Kirabi, Maybe for more then just his chakra.

Lorde
26th November 2009, 11:55 PM
I thought Kisame would at least fight someone else before dying...

Shadow Lucario
27th November 2009, 12:36 AM
Wonder what Sai is going to tell Naruto. Maybe that she is going to go after Sasuke.

Lorde
27th November 2009, 12:47 AM
Honestly, Sakura is crazy if she thinks she can stop Sasuke. She'll just end up burnt.

Shadow Lucario
27th November 2009, 12:58 AM
I hope Sasuke kills her, but I doubt he will. If Naruto can't stop him then Sakura definitely can't.

EmberStar the Blaziken
27th November 2009, 1:23 AM
Alright, I haven't read since last year, someone needs to catch me up.

Lorde
27th November 2009, 1:35 AM
I hope Sasuke kills her, but I doubt he will. If Naruto can't stop him then Sakura definitely can't.

Well I think he still has feelings for her. He'd probably just hurt her a little but not kill her.

Alright, I haven't read since last year, someone needs to catch me up.

Welcome back.

arceus7
27th November 2009, 1:37 AM
read one manga from the chapter you left off with naruto is getting better I can feel it.

except for kisame dieing by the person I thought would kill him like that then I get flamed for saying it and then it happens XD its like kishimoto heard me XD

Lorde
27th November 2009, 1:39 AM
Yeah I wouldn't want to spoil the story for anyone.

It's better to read it yourself. The last arc was good.

Shadow Lucario
27th November 2009, 1:58 AM
I would love if Sasuke opened up a can of whoop-*** on Sakura. She needs it.

TsukiMirage
27th November 2009, 2:11 AM
Alright, I haven't read since last year, someone needs to catch me up. Welcome back. Simple version: The villains are idiots that can't actually achieve their plans and Naruto has the ability to change the world just by wishing for it. Anyway, I wish you luck in catching up.

Wonder what Sai is going to tell Naruto. Maybe that she is going to go after Sasuke. Probably gonna info Naruto what the rookies decided about Sasuke. Unless the idea to go after Sasuke was plan before Sai made the clone, It probably wouldn't know that part.

Honestly, Sakura is crazy if she thinks she can stop Sasuke. She'll just end up burnt. I doubt she plans to do t herself. That's why they have Lee. Because out of all the rookies, He wold have the best chance of taking Sasuke down. Or at least he would have before Sasuke gain Susanoo. But she can't be faulted for not knowing everything beforehand.

Lorde
27th November 2009, 3:39 AM
I would love if Sasuke opened up a can of whoop-*** on Sakura. She needs it.

That's a little harsh.

Maybe Karin will fight Sakura. I've always wanted to see that match.

Skater Trainer
27th November 2009, 6:12 AM
Kisame's death was really bad. I mean they couldn't have put in a little more effort? Maybe a real fight with him and the raikage? I mean really, he was growing on me and I wanted to see more of his power, he was the charka powerhouse after all, the "bijuu without a tail", my *** >.>

Ehh not the best issue, I really hope Sakura gets her *** kicked, but doesn't die, because then we'd have to go through like 2 issues of mourning.

~Spacial_Rendation~
27th November 2009, 6:45 AM
It seems to me that everyone wants to see Sakura go into Disney Death mode.

I just want to see Sauske get his behind kicked. The guy really neads to have some sense knocked into him, HARD.

Lorde
27th November 2009, 8:32 AM
It seems to me that everyone wants to see Sakura go into Disney Death mode.

I just want to see Sauske get his behind kicked. The guy really neads to have some sense knocked into him, HARD.

But the Kage already beat him. It was humiliating.

~Spacial_Rendation~
27th November 2009, 8:46 AM
But the Kage already beat him. It was humiliating.
5 Kage + Mifune + 2 Highly Skilled Bodygaurds (Or 2 Highly skilled older Sibilings in Gaara's Case) + Hundreds of Samurai gaurds vs Sasuke and Co.

In that case, Sasuke really should of thought out the odds of actually TRYING to even get near Danzo, let alone kill him and get out safely without a scratch.

Though humiliating. It was more of The World vs Sasuke and not actually a 1 on 1 fight, which Sasuke wins atleast 99% of the time.

Lorde
27th November 2009, 8:49 AM
He was overconfident. He thought his MS would increase his powers to the point where 5 Kage and their guards would fall at his feet.

Raging Flame
27th November 2009, 9:26 AM
The death was awesome. Stop being so picky. Kisame litterally getting his head knocked off was better then anything thats happend for awhile.

Lorde
27th November 2009, 9:32 AM
What was that jutsu he was going to use before he was beheaded?

~Spacial_Rendation~
27th November 2009, 9:36 AM
Probably Awesome no Jutsu.

Lorde
27th November 2009, 9:39 AM
I was wondering if it worked or not. Maybe he's not dead.

arceus7
27th November 2009, 3:09 PM
he used a water bullet substitute jutsu so kisame is probably alive

TsukiMirage
27th November 2009, 3:57 PM
Kisame was gonna use Big Shark Bullet. Kisame is dead. Anyway, Sasuke fighting the Kages wasn't humiliating. Fighting four Kages+ and surviving is a one of a kind thing. No other ninja could have did that.

Also, Regardless of the fight with Sasuke, Sakura isn't gonna die. Heck, I'll be surprise if she even gets hurt.

arceus7
27th November 2009, 4:11 PM
that is a mistranlaslate tsukimirage because the word actually means substitute water man.