PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Mimori Kiryu
27th November 2009, 5:28 PM
I literally had my mouth open wide when Kisame got beheaded. o_O; I couldn't believe it. I would hope he'd still be alive but more than likely, Kishimoto will forget to remember that he is alive and will just keep him dead. :[

The Awesome Brothers are still awesome. ;D

As for Sasuke, I just want him to kick the can. I'm sick of him.

Nothing will happen to Sakura, I don't believe. Then again, maybe her death (and/or serious injury) will make something snap in Sasuke's head and that's what brings him back to the "good" side. I dunno. >>;

Shneak
27th November 2009, 10:08 PM
Kisame's death was terrible. Raikage just beheads him like that? And then suddenly he doesn't exist, and totally shifts to a different plot.

Raging Flame
27th November 2009, 11:19 PM
I swear...Some manga ***s are so picky.

TsukiMirage
28th November 2009, 12:45 AM
that is a mistranlaslate tsukimirage because the word actually means substitute water man. No, All the translations are the same. The kanji of the Raw shows that it was called Great Shark Bullet, The Scanalations show the same thing, And in the Raw Kisame never finished the technique. He stops at "no", Meaning he didn't even complete what he wanted to do.

Lorde
28th November 2009, 1:41 AM
Kisame's death was terrible. Raikage just beheads him like that? And then suddenly he doesn't exist, and totally shifts to a different plot.

Yes I had expected Kisame to at least kill someone.

I swear...Some manga ***s are so picky.

What?

Cain Nightroad
28th November 2009, 2:46 AM
Yes I had expected Kisame to at least kill someone.

Or at least go out with something better than "You're way too fast for me." I must admit that his death seemed really rushed; a page or so after the Raikage arrives, Kisame's out of the picture.

Kisame litterally getting his head knocked off was better then anything thats happend for awhile.

Yeah, I was surprised they even showed a silhouette of it, considering a lot of the stuff that gets shown isn't as grisly.

Lorde
28th November 2009, 4:05 AM
Well at least this complicates things for Madara...

Cain Nightroad
28th November 2009, 5:05 AM
Well at least this complicates things for Madara...

Possibly. After watching so many of the Akatsuki get taken down, though, I'm guessing that he's using Sasuke as his backup plan. Of course, that leaves a hole in his plan if Sasuke decides to betray him.

I'm going to be disappointed if the Killerbee/Raikage tag team doesn't get fair treatment from Kishimoto. Together, they're powerful, but I'm hoping this doesn't mean a quick end to most of Madara's forces. On the other hand, I hope they don't suddenly get weaker when face-to-face with the enemy. Who knows, though? This could have been a one-time deal.

Lorde
28th November 2009, 5:11 AM
Possibly. After watching so many of the Akatsuki get taken down, though, I'm guessing that he's using Sasuke as his backup plan. Of course, that leaves a hole in his plan if Sasuke decides to betray him.

Very true. I've always expected Sasuke to be the final pawn in Madara's plan.

uber gon
28th November 2009, 6:21 AM
Should I expect ALL women to beat me up Mizukage style if I call them old hags?

TsukiMirage
28th November 2009, 6:47 AM
Yes I had expected Kisame to at least kill someone. Well, Kisame did lead to the death of the Yonbi Jinchuuriki.

Lorde
28th November 2009, 6:50 AM
Kisame was supposed to be a monster, I wanted him to kill someone important before dying. Besides he didn't kill the Yonbi's host himself. I blame the Akatsuki members at the time for his death.

Raging Flame
28th November 2009, 10:26 AM
Kisame isnt **** without samehada. Its not suprising at all that he got whooped after the sword left him. Now im just waiting to see if Bee will use samehada.

Blaziryu
28th November 2009, 2:05 PM
Wow, Kisame is dead! Man, that fight was wack! Kisame is a bum w/o his Samehada. All this hype about him will definitely go down now.

Mimori Kiryu
28th November 2009, 5:56 PM
I still like Kisame either way. :[ I just wish his death hadn't been so rushed.

And I do wonder myself if Bee will use Samehada since it liked him so much...

Shadow Lucario
28th November 2009, 6:30 PM
If Bee does use Samehada then I can't wait to see Suigetsu's reaction.

Lorde
28th November 2009, 6:32 PM
Kisame isnt **** without samehada. Its not suprising at all that he got whooped after the sword left him. Now im just waiting to see if Bee will use samehada.

I hope he doesn't use it, he's already strong on his own and that sword will change it's loyalty again if it needs to.

Cain Nightroad
29th November 2009, 12:49 AM
Kisame isnt **** without samehada. Its not suprising at all that he got whooped after the sword left him.

He certainly had a reputation established when he was using the Samehada, but he didn't really have that much time to do anything without it. All in all, you can't really assess that he is weak without the Samehada with the few pages that he didn't wield it in.

You've got to remember, though, that he was able to kick the massive, spiked sword off of the ground and over his head. If Samehada weighed more in that form, then that must count for his physical strength.

ryodragonite
29th November 2009, 1:25 AM
If Bee does use Samehada then I can't wait to see Suigetsu's reaction.

Haha mabye Sasuke will get it for him.

Lorde
29th November 2009, 2:57 AM
Haha mabye Sasuke will get it for him.

Why must Sasuke do everything? Besides, it looks like Suigetsu is closer to Bee than Sasuke is.

Oh wait, I suspect Suigetsu will capture Bee.

electivire165
29th November 2009, 3:19 AM
Well judging by Samehadas loyalty, itll leave Bee once it finds someone with better chakras...........Naruto with Samehada anyone? haha.

Lorde
29th November 2009, 3:22 AM
Well judging by Samehadas loyalty, itll leave Bee once it finds someone with better chakras...........Naruto with Samehada anyone? haha.

Yes that's what I thought but I don't think Naruto has as much Chakra as Bee does without the Kyuubi's influence.

electivire165
29th November 2009, 3:46 AM
Yes that's what I thought but I don't think Naruto has as much Chakra as Bee does without the Kyuubi's influence.

I dont think that Samehada likes Bees chakras, I think he likes the Eight Tales chakras, or he would have gone to the Raikage, as it seems Raikage has more chakras than Bee without the Eight Tales. Remember the Nine Tales is described as having "almost limitless chakra reserves".

Lorde
29th November 2009, 4:04 AM
I dont think that Samehada likes Bees chakras, I think he likes the Eight Tales chakras, or he would have gone to the Raikage, as it seems Raikage has more chakras than Bee without the Eight Tales. Remember the Nine Tales is described as having "almost limitless chakra reserves".

But since Naruto rarely uses the Kyuubu chakra on purpose, how would Samehada be attracted to Naruto?

electivire165
29th November 2009, 4:18 AM
But since Naruto rarely uses the Kyuubu chakra on purpose, how would Samehada be attracted to Naruto?

Say if Bee is training Naruto to control the Fox? I dare say that would release some Fox chakras, attracting Samehada, but hey, probs will never happen anyway.

Lorde
29th November 2009, 4:55 AM
Say if Bee is training Naruto to control the Fox? I dare say that would release some Fox chakras, attracting Samehada, but hey, probs will never happen anyway.

Yeah when I mentioned that theory, it didn't go so well.

People think Naruto can use Sage chakra instead of Kyuubi chakra.

Kyogre Master
29th November 2009, 8:19 AM
Kisame's................dead???
:(

He should have never taken off the cloak. Every Akatsuki member that's taken off their cloak has died, and Kisame's no different.

RIP Kisame

Lorde
29th November 2009, 8:24 AM
Kisame's................dead???
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n265/Lady_Kincaid/smileys/cry.gif

He should have never taken off the cloak. Every Akatsuki member that's taken off their cloak has died, and Kisame's no different.

RIP Kisame

Hidan died but he kept his cloak. I don't think that applies to every Akatsuki member, but yes he's dead unless the author decides to save him in next weeks chapter like how he saved Killer Bee twice now..

Kyogre Master
29th November 2009, 8:42 AM
Hidan died but he kept his cloak. I don't think that applies to every Akatsuki member, but yes he's dead unless the author decides to save him in next weeks chapter like how he saved Killer Bee twice now..

True. Let me rephrase that - Any Akatsuki member that has taken off their cloak, or their cloak has been damaged has died.

I really hope this isn't the end for Kisame. It's too......anticlimactic for my favorite character to be defeated so easily.

CaseyGirl
29th November 2009, 9:04 AM
I really hope this isn't the end for Kisame. It's too......anticlimactic for my favorite character to be defeated so easily.

yea same here :/ i rly hope kisame somehow miraculously comes back 2 life (cuz u nvr rly no wen it comes 2 kisame XD) but there is something tat might reveal tat Kisame is not truely dead. I dunno if anyone noticed this but kisame was still able to talk after his head was completely severed off. Im not 100% sure, well im actually just taking a wild guess here but maybe tat reveals tat Kisame is still alive.

hello moto
29th November 2009, 10:12 AM

I agree, it was so meh as the Raikage just comes in and Bee and him decapitate him, and his last words "you're too fast for me".

I hope he survives maybe the Samehada gives him its chakra reserves by being loyal (but then again he doesn't have a head!)

Well, how many Akatski members are left now?, i can only think of three (Konan, Madara, Zetsu), and Konan hasn't made an appearance after Nagato's death, Zetsu doesn't really do anything leaving only Madara for his 'war'. So how will the 4th Ninja war happen with only like 1 person?

edit- oh yeah, Sasuke's also an Akatski member now, but he's gonna have a change of heart, though he will most likely to be used as a pawn by madara before.

edit 2- wow, i should have checked the last page, everything i've said is on it, now i can say "you guys are way too fast for me"

HoennMaster
29th November 2009, 10:58 AM
LOL....taking off the cloak in real life would not mean certain death. It's just the author. They take them off to fight better.

Lorde
29th November 2009, 11:36 AM
They take them off to fight better.

This part makes the most sense.

Only Itachi appeared to be comfortable fighting in his cloak. Although Itachi was usually stationary when he fought.

~Spacial_Rendation~
29th November 2009, 11:44 AM
Well, how many Akatski members are left now?, i can only think of three (Konan, Madara, Zetsu), and Konan hasn't made an appearance after Nagato's death, Zetsu doesn't really do anything leaving only Madara for his 'war'. So how will the 4th Ninja war happen with only like 1 person?

Konan gave up on the Akatsuki claming that she only cared about Nagato and ... whatever the real name for Deva Path Pain was.

Lorde
29th November 2009, 11:48 AM

I think you missed a few parts.

Like Spacial said, Konan defected from Akatsuki right after Nagato died.

Zetsu can incapacitate several people at a time so he's not useless.

Madara has Taka on his side and the 7 tailed beasts too....

TsukiMirage
29th November 2009, 12:18 PM
Nagato never had a cloak at all and he died. Anyway, Team Taka doesn't count with Madara's forces. They pan on ditching him as soon as they can, And none of them would agree with his plan

Lorde
29th November 2009, 12:25 PM
Nagato never had a cloak at all and he died. Anyway, Team Taka doesn't count with Madara's forces. They pan on ditching him as soon as they can, And none of them would agree with his plan

Sasuke would agree. Madara is nothing without Sasuke.

Shadow Lucario
29th November 2009, 6:36 PM

Sasuke said himself that Taka was just using Akatsuki. I doubt he would agree with him.

ryodragonite
29th November 2009, 7:11 PM
Why must Sasuke do everything? Besides, it looks like Suigetsu is closer to Bee than Sasuke is.

Oh wait, I suspect Suigetsu will capture Bee.

It was a joke...

arceus7
29th November 2009, 7:17 PM
suigetsu can't weild samehada. I like the forums at OMF its a great place. People make more sense over there than here -_-

talala
29th November 2009, 8:28 PM

Hidans alive, he's immortal with his head so far under the ground :/

SharpedoX
29th November 2009, 9:12 PM
Hidans alive, he's immortal with his head so far under the ground :/

No. Hidan's "immortality" is nowhere near as the ideal immortality. I think it is said he has to be constantly killing for him to retain his "immortal" state.

With so many chapters, much time passed and I think it's safe to assume he's dead. Besides, if Madara wanted him back so much he could of asked Zetsu to recover the body but he didn't. Didn't see much in his potential, I suppose.

ryodragonite
29th November 2009, 11:25 PM
No. Hidan's "immortality" is nowhere near as the ideal immortality. I think it is said he has to be constantly killing for him to retain his "immortal" state.

I dont think so remember when he said stop joking Kakuzu I wish I could die.

Shadow Lucario
30th November 2009, 12:42 AM
suigetsu can't weild samehada. I like the forums at OMF its a great place. People make more sense over there than here -_-

If Samehada liked his Chakras then he could wield it. How do people here make no sense here? I find people make a lot of sense. Have you not read all of the past twenty or so pages or do you just skim and assume?

arceus7
30th November 2009, 12:46 AM
no I have been here since page 400. some people just are silly. suigetsu has bad chakra and much less than kisame or killer bee so samehada won't betray bee for him.

Shadow Lucario
30th November 2009, 12:50 AM
no I have been here since page 400. some people just are silly. suigetsu has bad chakra and much less than kisame or killer bee so samehada won't betray bee for him.

Maybe if Suigetsu could by some divine miracle kill Bee maybe Samehada would let Suigetsu wield it. That would be the only way since Suigetsu has no special Chakra.

arceus7
30th November 2009, 12:52 AM
well if suigetsu can kill bee (which he cant btw) then samehada would go to the mother load of all chakra,Naruto. Or he would become raikage's new arm that sasuke cut off

hello moto
30th November 2009, 2:56 AM
I think you missed a few parts.

Like Spacial said, Konan defected from Akatsuki right after Nagato died.

Zetsu can incapacitate several people at a time so he's not useless.

Madara has Taka on his side and the 7 tailed beasts too....

Wow and i thought i read every bit, so i'm gonna go back and read again.

by the way- what's team Taka?

Master Trainer Talon
30th November 2009, 3:06 AM
wow that all sucks, i just got to the part where garaa's apprentice gets kidnapped by the ninja of the weapon's village so it might freaken reset for me too.

Lorde
30th November 2009, 4:05 AM
Sasuke said himself that Taka was just using Akatsuki. I doubt he would agree with him.

Sasuke would agree with any plan that would include getting some sort of revenge against Konoha.

HoennMaster
30th November 2009, 4:17 AM

I wouldn't say that, Madara is quite strong, he's apparently one of the oldest ninjas in the world and even though he's not at the same strength he was when he fought the 1st Hokage, he has plenty of strength.

Besides, if Madara wanted him back so much he could of asked Zetsu to recover the body but he didn't. Didn't see much in his potential, I suppose.

Actually, the reason is probably because they have no way to re-assemble his body now that Kakuzu is dead.

TsukiMirage
30th November 2009, 4:19 AM
no I have been here since page 400. some people just are silly. suigetsu has bad chakra and much less than kisame or killer bee so samehada won't betray bee for him. How does Suigetsu have "bad" chakra? Samehade choose Kirabi out of the favor of chakra, Not the amount. If Kirabi dies, Their would be no reason Samehade wouldn't search out a new host.

Sasuke would agree with any plan that would include getting some sort of revenge against Konoha. Sasuke would disagree with any plan that doesn't let him take direct control of his own revenge.

Lorde
30th November 2009, 4:25 AM
Sasuke would disagree with any plan that doesn't let him take direct control of his own revenge.

He would be directly involved since without him, Madara's plan is likely to fail.

If Madara succeeds in projecting his Tsukuyomi then Sasuke would have the chance to kill those people under Madara's control.

talala
30th November 2009, 4:29 AM
Wow and i thought i read every bit, so i'm gonna go back and read again.

by the way- what's team Taka?

hawk

wow that all sucks, i just got to the part where garaa's apprentice gets kidnapped by the ninja of the weapon's village so it might freaken reset for me too.

remember the part of the title of the thread that said warning intense spoilers? xD

TsukiMirage
30th November 2009, 4:30 AM
He would be directly involved since without him, Madara's plan is likely to fail.

If Madara succeeds in projecting his Tsukuyomi then Sasuke would have the chance to kill those people under Madara's control. Sasuke would want revenge with his own hands, Not because someone helped him. Madara may require Sasuke, But Sasuke doesn't require Madara for help, At least in his mind. Except I doubt Madara plans to leave Sasuke and co out of his control. Don't forget, Sasuke also plans on killing Madara for his role in the massacre.

GrizzlyB
30th November 2009, 6:51 AM
You know, I'm thinking that Madara would pretty much be able to coerce Sasuke into killing anyone he wants. I mean, he didn't have any trouble sending him after Bee and then Danzo and Konoha, and I'll bet he could make up some arbitrary reasons for Sasuke to kill anyone else, too. Especially now that he seems to have snapped.

And also, am I the only one who got the impression that Samehada likes Bee's chakras so much not just because he's got a ton from the Eight tails, but more because it's seafood flavored?

Why do you wander into a thread specifically labeled "Post-timeskip manga" if you're in the pre-timeskip anime? Just wondering.

HoennMaster
30th November 2009, 7:58 AM
He didn't send Sasuke after Konoha, Sasuke chose to go there. He sent Pain after Konoha.

Shadow Eeveelution
30th November 2009, 6:45 PM
well if suigetsu can kill bee (which he cant btw) then samehada would go to the mother load of all chakra,Naruto. Or he would become raikage's new arm that sasuke cut off

Wrong

Sasuke only burns the arm

Raikage cut the arm himself

ryodragonite
30th November 2009, 9:25 PM
Raikage cut the arm himself

Woudnt he just get a medic ninja or was it a I have to do this now thing?

HoennMaster
30th November 2009, 9:51 PM
The arm was on fire from Amaterasu, there was nothing a medic-nin could have done.

ryodragonite
1st December 2009, 12:01 AM
The arm was on fire from Amaterasu, there was nothing a medic-nin could have done.

Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru.

Shadow Lucario
1st December 2009, 12:07 AM
Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru.

He used it against Itachi

Lorde
1st December 2009, 1:59 AM

I don't think wounds caused by Amaterasu can heal.

I miss the old FireBall Jutsu.

sam40400
1st December 2009, 2:25 AM
Snap... Kisame died, well i lost that bet, but its most likely because he wasnt partnered up... i think... anyway...
RIP... awesome while he lasted

Lorde
1st December 2009, 2:26 AM
Snap... Kisame died, well i lost that bet, but its most likely because he wasnt partnered up... i think... so RIP, awesome while you lasted

So you think he would have survived if he'd been partnered up?

sam40400
1st December 2009, 3:21 AM
So you think he would have survived if he'd been partnered up?

In some degree maybe, since there would have been some back up if a group attacked, kind of like how hidan got beheaded but kakuzu put it together... if kakuzu wasnt there it wouldve been game over for him

Lorde
1st December 2009, 3:52 AM
I don't think it would've made a difference. If Itachi were alive then he'd probably protect Kisame since they seemed to get along though.

manand13
1st December 2009, 6:28 AM
i definately thought kisame would have put up more of a fight. in like three chapters he's gone. so much for the pseudo-tailed beast.

TsukiMirage
1st December 2009, 6:48 AM
Well, Being a pseudo Bijuu doesn't mean he could take on a actual Bijuu and a Kage. Naruto has the strongest Bijuu and he wouldn't be that hard to kill.

Lorde
1st December 2009, 7:14 AM
i definately thought kisame would have put up more of a fight. in like three chapters he's gone. so much for the pseudo-tailed beast.

His fighting style left something to be desired.

I wonder how he managed to nab the Yonbi....

GrizzlyB
1st December 2009, 7:35 AM
I don't think wounds caused by Amaterasu can heal.

I'd bet that they can, otherwise Karin would still be feeling it after she got hit, and we haven't seen anything like that. It's just that Sasuke wasn't about to put Amaterasu out on the Raikage, so he chopped his arm off to keep it from spreading up and burning more away.

I don't think it would've made a difference. If Itachi were alive then he'd probably protect Kisame since they seemed to get along though.

That's sort of the idea of having partners, isn't it? Which makes it all the funnier that they all split up and fought alone before they died.

Well, Being a pseudo Bijuu doesn't mean he could take on a actual Bijuu and a Kage. Naruto has the strongest Bijuu and he wouldn't be that hard to kill.

I should think he would be if the nine-tails were to begin breaking out, though, which probably would happen in the course of an attempt to capture him alive. And beyond that, he's not much of a jinchūriki anyway.

I wonder how he managed to nab the Yonbi....

He used fire and lava techniques, though, didn't he? Seems like something somebody who likes summoning huge bodies of water would be pretty suited to fighting.

I'm also starting to think that Samehada betraying Kisame might have been the entire point of the fight, unless it were just to take out the last known-capable Akatsuki member or he's still alive or something strange like that. I don't know what Killer Bee's supposed to do with it, but it's an idea.

HoennMaster
1st December 2009, 8:21 AM
I'm just curious as to why everyone thinks Kisame is alive. He was decapitated, and he's no Hidan.

Lorde
1st December 2009, 8:21 AM
I don't think Karin suffered any injuries due to Amaterasu. Sasuke "turned it off" before it burnt completely through her clothes.

Fire as hot as the sun would leave injuries.

GrizzlyB
1st December 2009, 8:37 AM
I'm just curious as to why everyone thinks Kisame is alive. He was decapitated, and he's no Hidan.

If that's addressed towards me bringing it up, that's why I said something 'strange like that'. Of course, you also have to consider that a head making a quip after it's been popped off is also strange. It's probably just because all indications seemed to point to him winning just a couple of chapters ago, though.

I don't think Karin suffered any injuries due to Amaterasu. Sasuke "turned it off" before it burnt completely through her clothes.

Fire as hot as the sun would leave injuries.

Don't you think a fire as hot as the sun would leave injuries if it were on someone's clothes, though? And on anyone within a 10+ mile radius as well, for that matter?

TsukiMirage
1st December 2009, 11:17 AM
I bring spoilers-
Spoiler Script

Soruce: NF
Credit: Sho
Verification: Confirmed

A more detailed one:

簡易で。。
Simple spoiler

サイがナルトにサクラの本心を話す所から始まる。
Sai starts talking to Naruto about Sakura's true feelings

サクラが隠していたことは、「サスケを木ノ葉の手で処理する」「同期メンバー全員がそのつもり で動く」とい うもの
What Sakura hid away from him was that: "Konoha will deal with Sasuke" and, "All the members of our class plan to act."

サイとカカシの推測では、サクラは一人でサスケを殺すつもりらしい
Sai and Kakashi figure that it seems like Sakura plans on killing Sasuke herself

サスケの事が大好きだからこそこのまま悪へ突き進むサスケを放っておけず、それがたとえ大好き な人を自分の 手で殺めなければならない事になるとしてもそれがサスケを好きになったサクラなりの覚悟という もの
It's because she loves Sasuke that she can't just leave him pursuing his evil ends like this; even if it turns out that she has to kill a person she loves with her own hands, Sasuke whom she had fallen in love with, that is what Sakura is ready to do

話し終えた時、風影、カンクロウ、テマリが登場。五影会談であった事を話すという展開に
The Kazekage, Kankurou, and Temari make an appearance when they're done talking. They speak of the developments of what happened at the Five Kage meeting

その頃、ダンゾウ達の所にマダラ(トビ)登場
Around that time, Madara (Tobi) appears where Danzou and his posse are

またその頃、風影が五影会談での事、忍界大戦の事をナルト達に話し終える。
Also at that time, the Kazekage finishes talking to Naruto and co. about what went on at the Kage meeting, about the Great Shinobi War

そして、風影がこれは八尾、九尾を守る戦争でもある。風影としてオレはお前を命懸けで守る。暁 の配下として うちはサスケが立ちはだかるなら容赦はしない。
The Kazekage says, "This is a war to protect the Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails. As the Kazekage, I'll risk my life to protect you. I won't put up with it if Uchiha Sasuke were to stand in my way as one of the Akatsuki"

ナルト…お前はオレに"自分は火影になる男"だと言ったな…オレは風影になった。影の名を背負う覚悟を決め たなら サスケの友としてお前が本当にやるべき事をやれと言う
"Naruto...you once told me 'I'm the man who'll be Hokage'. Well I've become Kazekage. If you decided on carrying the burden of the Kage title, then as Sasuke's friend, do what truly needs to be done"

一方その頃ダンゾウ達とマダラが戦闘開始で終わり
And while that's happening, Danzou and his posse begin fighting Madara No more Danzo=Madara theories.

Lorde
1st December 2009, 11:20 AM
No more Danzo=Madara theories.

There were Danzo=Madara theories?

uber gon
1st December 2009, 7:17 PM
Danzou is so screwed......

Sakura is so screwed......

talala
1st December 2009, 9:01 PM

they're all going through the denial stage of grief, they need to skip to acceptance, Kisame is dead.

ryodragonite
1st December 2009, 9:32 PM
they're all going through the denial stage of grief, they need to skip to acceptance, Kisame is dead.

Wait who killed kisame? All I know is that his head got cut off or something.

HoennMaster
1st December 2009, 10:09 PM
After all that he is done I still can't believe Sakura loves Sasuke. What is she thinking. I really hope Naruto realizes that he has to stop pursuing Sasuke and just do what needs to be done whent he time is right. I wonder why Madara is appearing to Danzo right now.

If that's addressed towards me bringing it up, that's why I said something 'strange like that'. Of course, you also have to consider that a head making a quip after it's been popped off is also strange. It's probably just because all indications seemed to point to him winning just a couple of chapters ago, though.

It wasn't directed at you. It just seems that no one on any boards really believes Kisame is dead. There is nothing to show he could have survived though.

Wait who killed kisame? All I know is that his head got cut off or something.

Killer Bee and Raikage.

TsukiMirage
1st December 2009, 10:22 PM
There were Danzo=Madara theories? Surprising yes, Even against all the evidence, There were still people who believe that Madara and Danzo were the same person.

I don't think Danzo will be out of things yet. Why introduce all his villain activities and then have someone other then the heroes kill him before he is revealed as a villain? Then again, I though Kisame wouldn't die either, So...

ryodragonite
1st December 2009, 11:08 PM
Killer Bee and Raikage.

So they teamed up or something...Did Raikage have earth like killer bee or did he have some weird type jutsu?

Shadow Lucario
1st December 2009, 11:20 PM
So they teamed up or something...Did Raikage have earth like killer bee or did he have some weird type jutsu?

They both clotheslined him from opposite sides and his head flew off.

Lorde
2nd December 2009, 3:13 AM
WOW. It was kinda obvious that they weren't the same person. The Sharingan for instance was proof enough.

Danzo's was damaged and Madara's wasn't

cannsee
2nd December 2009, 5:07 AM
Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru

Lorde
2nd December 2009, 5:18 AM
Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru

Sasuke used it against Itachi in their battle. Then Itachi's Amaterasu consumed the flames...

TsukiMirage
2nd December 2009, 7:36 PM
translation by on3word first part

サイが暴くサクラの本心…!!
Sai discloses Sakura's true feelings...!!

カカシ『何かあるとは思っていたが』
Kakashi: I thought something was up but..
ヤマト『どおういう事だサイ?』
Yamato: What's the meaning of this Sai?
ナルト『…』
Naruto: ...
サイ『サクラは告白しに来た訳じゃない… 木の葉の同期のメンバーで
決めたことを言いに来た…』
Sai: Sakura didn't come here to confess... she came because it was decided amongst the rest of members of our class...
ナルト『… おかしいとは思ってたけど… やっぱり何隠してたんだな』
Naruto: ... I thought it was fishy...of course she was hiding something.

474 火影としての覚悟…!!
Chapter 474: A Hokage's Resolution...!!

サイ『君に言えなかったサクラの気持ちも… 今のボクなら分るよ』
Sai: The feelings Sakura could not express to you... even I can understand.
ナルト『サイ… 教えてくれ』
Naruto: Sai... tell me.
カカシ、ヤマト黙って聞いてる
Kakashi, Yamato are listening quietly.

サイ『サスケを木の葉の手で処理する 君の同期メンバー全員が
そのつもりで動く』
Sai: Sasuke will be dealt with by Konoha, and the rest of the members in our class intend to doing just that.

ナルト顔が青ざめる
Naruto's face becomes pale.
ヤマト、カカシもびっくり
Yamato and Kakashi are also surprised.

ナルト、サイの肩を掴んで『…サクラちゃんが 本当にサクラちゃんが
そんな事納得したのか!? サクラちゃんはサスケの事が大好きなんだぞ!!
なのにそんな事――』
Naruto, gripping Sai's shoulders: ...Sakura-chan she...she really agreed to something like that!? Sakura is in love with Sasuke!! And even so--
サイ『サスケはこの世界を闇へ向かわせる手助けをしてる
このままサスケを生かしておけば国同士の戦争の火種を生むだけだ
今は犯罪者の一員だ  今回木の葉を襲った”暁”の一件で 木の葉の忍達は
”暁”に協力しているサスケを容認できなくなった
サクラはバカじゃないし それぞれの立場や状況が分からないほど子供じゃないさ
だから君に どうにかその事を伝えようと ここまで会いに来たんだ』
Sai: Sasuke is helping this world come into darkness. If we let Sasuke live as he is now, he will just be adding fire to the war with the other countries. He's a criminal. And Konoha, having just been attacked by Akatsuki, the Konoha ninja can not approve of Sasuke cooperating with them. Sakura's no idiot, she's not some child that doesn't understand the different stances and circumstances surround this situation. That's why I came all the way here to try and tell you this.
カカシ『…』
Kakashi: ...
ナルト『…くっ  だったら何でオレに本当の事を言ってくれなかったんだ!?』
Naruto: ...Ku...Why the hell couldn't I have just been told this from the beginning then!?
カカシ『…簡単には言えないだろうよ お前を苦しめることになるのは分かってる』
Kakashi: ...Because it's not something that could have easily been said right. I understand that it's tormenting you.
ナルト『だからって…』
Naruto: But that's why...
サイ『サクラはサスケを諦め 君が好きだと告白する事で 君との約束の重荷を解いた
それでも君はサスケを助けたい
だから本当の事は言えなかったんだと思う 君の気持を考えたからだよ
それに… 君がそういう事も おそらくわかってたんだ』
Sai: Sakura has given up on Sasuke. By confessing to you, she wanted to release of the burden of that promise. Even so you still want to help Sasuke. That's why I think it was hard to tell the truth. She was thinking of your feelings. Moreover...perhaps you already knew that.
ナルト、サクラの告白を思い出す。『…』
Naruto, recalling Sakura's confession: ...

Part 2
サイ『君に本当の事を言うのは実はサクラに口止めされてたんだ
自分がどうにか伝えるってね言ってね… それが自分の役目だと言ってた』
Sai: In truth, it was Sakura who told us not to tell you what was going on. I myself, in some way or another wanted to tell you...it was my business to tell you.
ヤマト『しかしナルトのリアアクションが分かってたなら…
はなから本当の事を言うつもりはなかったってことだろ?
サクラはどうするつもりだ?』
Yamato: But if she knew Naruto's reaction...and wasn't intending on telling the truth right? What then is she thinking of doing?
サイ『ここからはボクの想像ですが… おそらくサクラは―』
Sai: I can only imagine what she'd do from here, but...perhaps Sakura is-
ナルト『?』
Naruto: ?

カカシ『一人でサスケを殺すつもりだな』
Kakashi: ...planning to kill Sasuke alone isn't she.

ナルト『!!?』
Naruto: !!?
ヤマト『そうなのか?サイ!』
Yamato: Is that true? Sai!
サイ『…おそらく』
Sai: ...probably.

サイの回想。同期メンバーとサスケのことを話した後の様子
Sai reminisces about after the members of thei class talked about Sasuke.
サクラが、しゃがみこんでる
Sakura, squatting.
サイ『…一人で抱え込まないで下さい ボクも同じ第七班です それに皆も…』
Sai: ...Please don't take this upon yourself. I'm also a member of Team 7. And there's also, everyone else..
サクラ作り笑いで『あっ… うん… ありがとうサイ …私もそのつもりだから…』
Sakura, faking a smile: Ah...yeah...thank you Sai...I also agree with them...

サイ『サクラは笑って皆と協力するって言ってましたが それが作り笑いだと
今度は見抜けましたから…』
Sai: Sakura smiled and told everyone she would cooperate but this time I could it was a fake smile...[in reference to earlier on when she fooled him and punched him]
ナルト『うそだ… サクラちゃんがそんな事… サクラちゃんはサスケの事があんなに―』
Naruto: No way...Sakura-chan she...to do that with Sasuke?!
遮るようにサイ『大好きだからこそ―
このまま悪へ突き進むサスケを放ってはおけないんだと思う
大好きだからこそ そのアスケが悪の道から救いたいと思ってる…
その方法が大好きな人を自分の手で殺めなければならない事になるとしても
それがサスケを好きになった彼女なりの――
覚悟 なんだと思う
そして…その事で  ナルト… 君に恨まれる覚悟もしている』
Sai interrupting: It's because she's in love- At this rate, Sasuke is being thrust into wickedness, and I don't think she can stand to leave him like that. I think it's because she loves him that she wants to save him from this path of evil. To her, to deal with the people she cares about, she feels like she must do it herself. The girl that's fallen for Sasuke-- that's her resolution, I feel. And with that...Naruto...she's prepared to deal with your resentment.
ナルト『!?』
Naruto: !?
サイ『それが君に一生の重荷を背負わせようとした償いでもあると思っているんだよ
サクラは今まで君に頼りすぎた  …だから今度は自分一人で全てをやろうとしてる』
Sai: I think that she wants to make up for all that burden you've had to carry yourself. Sakura has relied on you too much up until now...and because of that, she wants to take care of everything herself.

ナルト『サイ… お前…何でオレにそれを話してくれたんだ?』
Naruto: Sai...you...why did you tell me this?
サイ『…』
Sai: ...
サイ、サクラとのやり取りを思い出す
Sai, recalls his exchange with Sakura.
サイ『ナルトを苦しめてるのはサスケだけど…  君もなんじゃないのかい?』
Sai: Naruto is being tormented by Sasuke but...aren't you doing the same?

サイ『ボクの意ではなかったとは言え そうサクラを仕向けてしまったのは
ボクのせいでもあるから だから君に言ってしまった…
サクラを放ってはおけないと思ったし… ボクは第七班の一人だから』
Sai: I couldsay it's because it was my will to...but it could also be my fault that Sakura is dealing with it the way she is. And so that's why I told you...and also because we can't leave Sakura be I feel...because I too am a member of Team 7.
ナルトうつむきながら『そうか…』
Naruto lying face down: I see...

カカシ(この事を知ったナルトの胸中はごちゃごちゃだな… さて…
どうしたものか…)
Kakashi: (Knowing this now is probably giving Naruto conflicting feelings...so...what now?)

ナルト色々思い出す 泣き出すと『…!』
Naruto remembering many things, starts to cry: ...!

テマリ『お前達に すぐに聞いてもらわなければならない事がある
五影会談で何があったか話す』
Temari: You guys, there is something you must hear. It's about what happened at the Kage summit.

木に、クナイが刺さる
A kunai is stuck in a tree.
少し小高い場所からマダラ『久し振りだなダンゾウ…
うちはの事件以来だな』
From an elevated place, Madara: It's been a while, Danzou...since that Uchiha matter huh?

ヤマト『そうか…そこまで荒れた会談になったとはね…
…やはりダンゾウでは…』
Yamato: I see...it seems like it was a rocky meeting huh...as thought, Danzou...
カカシ『… オレは火影ってのは あまり乗り気じゃないんだけどさ
…状況がこれじゃあ仕方ないとしても…
木の葉に帰って皆の意見を聞かない事には話にならないよ』
Kakashi: ...Me as the hokage, I can't say that I'm eager to do it...but as things are, there may be no choice...there would be no need to talk about what everyone thinks once we return to Konoha.
テマリ『マダラが戦争を仕掛けてくるって宣言してんだぞ 悠長な事言ってられないだろ』
Temari: Madara's declared that he's waging war. We can't just take our time.
ヤマト『おそらく皆の同意はすぐに得られると思います…
カカシ先輩が火影って事で話を進めておいてもらいましょう
対応が遅くなって ”暁”やマダラに先手を打たれ 後手に回ってしまう方がヤバイですから』
Yamato: I'm pretty sure we will probably get everyone's approval...let us talk them into promoting Kakashi-senpai to Hokage. Our correspondence is behind, but if we make the first move and strike Akatsuki and Madara and it would be bad for us* (not sure about this)
カカシ『…ま そうなるかどーも…』
Kakashi: ...well, if that happens...

みんな、ナルトを見る
Everyone looks at Naruto.
ヤマト『…それとサスケですね…
ッ――…会談まで襲撃するようになるとは…』
Yamato: ...that and Sasuke huh...tch...to go as far as to attack the meeting place.
ガアラ『ナルト…言っておくが これは八尾と九尾 …つまりお前を守る戦争でもある
そして忍の世界の為…  風影としてオレは命がけでおまえを守る
”暁”の配下として うしはサスケがオレ達忍連合軍の前に立ちはだかるなら…
容赦はしない』
Gaara: Naruto...I'm telling you now, this war is about protecting the Hachibi and Kyubi...in short, yourself. And for the sake of the ninja world...As the Kazekage, I would put my life on the line to protect you. If any of Akatsuki, including Sasuke, get in the way of the shinobi alliance, I won't show mercy.

黙って聞いてるナルト
Naruto listens silently.
皆、ナルトを見てる
Evryone looks toward Naruto.

ガアラ、サスケとの会話思い出す
Gaara recalls his conversation with Sasuke.
ガアラ『サスケ お前はオレと似ている…
この世の闇を歩いてきた者… だからこそ小さな光明ですら目に届くはずだ
昔も…そして今も…』
Gaara: Sasuke, you are like me...someone who's walked in the darkness of this world...because of that there should be even a little hope left in your eyes. From before...and even now.
サスケ『オレはとっくに目を閉じた… オレの目的は闇の中にしかない』
Sasuke: My eye's have already closed... my purpose is in the dark.

ガアラ『サスケはお前を見ようとはしていない 自ら闇を求めている』
Gaara: Sasuke isn't looking to you. He is looking to the dark.
ナルト『…!』
Naruto: ...!
ガアラ『ナルト…お前はオレに”自分は火影になる男”だと言ったな
…オレは風影になった』
Gaara: Naruto...you were the one that said, "I'm going to become Hokage" didn't you...I've become the Kazekage.
ナルト『…』
ガアラ、ナルトの肩に手を置き『影の名を背負う覚悟を決めたなら
サスケの友としてお前が本当にやるべき事を やれ』
Gaara, putting his hands on Naruto's shoulders: I've made the resolution that is the burden of a kage. As Sasuke's friend, do what really must be done.
ナルト『…』

フー、トルネで応戦する
Fu and Torune return fire.
マダラ『!』
Madara: !
ダンゾウ右手のマント?を外しながら
『フー トルネ援護しろ 右腕の封を解く』
Danzou bringing out his right hand from his mantle: Fu, Torune, cover me. I'm going to release the seal on my right arm.

マダラVSダンゾウ!?
Madara VS Danzou!?

終わり。サーセイ★
The end. ...Oh great, More melodrama. Lucky Danzo and Madara are here to save the day.

talala
2nd December 2009, 9:13 PM
WOW. It was kinda obvious that they weren't the same person. The Sharingan for instance was proof enough.

Danzo's was damaged and Madara's wasn't

Danzo's eye was covered and everything except Madara's eye is covered and people are gullible

I wonder why Madara is appearing to Danzo right now.

before the spoilers i was thinking to recruit him into akatsuki, but the spoilers are nice too :D

Shneak
2nd December 2009, 10:32 PM
So Sakura wants to kill Sasuke along with the entire Leaf Village. Hell yes!

talala
2nd December 2009, 10:49 PM
So Sakura wants to kill Sasuke along with the entire Leaf Village. Hell yes!

no, just the genin (now chunin/jounin) from narutos class, lee, neji, tenten, and sai

HoennMaster
2nd December 2009, 11:18 PM
So Danzo might actually be on his wait out and Kakashi might be Hokage....interesting. Madara vs. Danzo....this is going to be good.

Shneak
2nd December 2009, 11:18 PM
no, just the genin (now chunin/jounin) from narutos class, lee, neji, tenten, and sai

Well, better than nothing. That would be an awesome battle.

Lorde
3rd December 2009, 4:14 AM
Danzo's eye was covered and everything except Madara's eye is covered and people are gullible

It was so obvious that they weren't the same person. People just wanted Danzo to be Madara I guess.

talala
3rd December 2009, 6:15 AM
It was so obvious that they weren't the same person. People just wanted Danzo to be Madara I guess.

people want everyone to be madara just cuz they think he's awesome, like danzo and obito, anyone that isnt kakashi, sasuke, and itachi with sharingan people will think are madara, or anyone with their eye covered

Lorde
3rd December 2009, 6:19 AM
That Obito theory is pretty much dead. I don't know anyone who still thinks he's Madara.

Same with the Tsunade, Shisui, Izuna, Yagura theories.

Shadow Lucario
3rd December 2009, 6:28 AM
I'm not going to assume who Madara is anymore. I'm just going to wait for him to take off his mask and we see his face.

Lorde
3rd December 2009, 6:32 AM
I'm not going to assume who Madara is anymore. I'm just going to wait for him to take off his mask and we see his face.

Agreed.

Anyway, this week's chapter looks good. I wonder if Zetsu will eat Kisame...

Shadow Lucario
3rd December 2009, 6:59 AM
Anyway, this week's chapter looks good. I wonder if Zetsu will eat Kisame...

Most likely. The only Akatsuki members he didn't eat were Nagato and Hidan and there are clear reasons why he didn't.

What if Zetsu gained all the power of the people he eats :O He would be the strongest ninja in the world.

TsukiMirage
3rd December 2009, 7:02 AM
I'm surprise. Whatever Danzo and co did really made Madara jump back. I'm exited to see where this fight's gonna go. As for the rest of the chapter, Plain. It dawn on me that since Tsunade has been gone, Sakura's character has really gone down the drain. Tsunade needs to wake up soon so she can slap some sense back into Sakura. Once again we discover that finding someone in the Naruto world isn't all that hard.

HoennMaster
3rd December 2009, 9:33 AM
Most likely. The only Akatsuki members he didn't eat were Nagato and Hidan and there are clear reasons why he didn't

He didn't have a chance to get to Nagato, Konan took the body as soon as he died. As for Hidan, it would have taken awhile for him to die, and even then I doubt Zetzu could get to the blown up body. He didn't eat Deidara and Kakuzu's either.

Lorde
3rd December 2009, 10:31 AM
I'd like to add that he probably didn't eat Sasori since his body was made of wood or something like that.

Not sure if Madara had him eat Itachi. For all we know Zetsu hasn't eaten any Akatsuki members.

HoennMaster
3rd December 2009, 10:38 AM
Very true. The 1st Annual Akatsuki Bonfire.

Lorde
3rd December 2009, 11:17 AM
Just finished reading the chapter. More drama unfolds as always.

Also apparently things are going to get interesting since people will probably consider Kakashi as their leader.

uber gon
3rd December 2009, 4:55 PM
Great so Danzo is an Ovan rip-off. That's just great. Wonder if Naruto will finally give up on "saving" Sasuke now?

DSDark
3rd December 2009, 6:09 PM
Naruto has had several bombs dropped on him. First Sakura's fake love confession, now Sai telling him that his class mates are going to kill sasuke, all of them figuring that Sakura is actually going to try to do it herself. Then he finds out about the war, he didn't say anything about.

Naruto's world is upside again.

ryodragonite
3rd December 2009, 9:29 PM
Naruto has had several bombs dropped on him. First Sakura's fake love confession, now Sai telling him that his class mates are going to kill sasuke, all of them figuring that Sakura is actually going to try to do it herself. Then he finds out about the war, he didn't say anything about.

Naruto's world is upside again.

Aw poor naruto. He must be going crazy!

Shadow Lucario
3rd December 2009, 11:37 PM
Danzo's arm reminds me of Jack from Mortal Kombat XD. Wonder what this seal does on his arm and what's going to happen when he releases it.

Kamex
4th December 2009, 1:40 AM
Well, no one can say Madara and Danzo are the same person anymore, this time for sure... unless they pull a Piccolo on us. :)

I'm seeing the end result of Naruto's rivalry with Sasuke being that Naruto will finally decide to attempt to kill Sasuke, that being the 'right' thing to do, but then Sasuke will reform in the end. But honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we get an unexpected turn of events with Sasuke's part in the end of the series.

All of this Hokage business is getting kind of messy. I wonder if Danzo will die before his battle with Madara ends? Was he officially considered the sixth Hokage, and will Kakashi be seventh? Or will Kakashi be sixth? Or will neither of them count and Tsunade will remain the fifth? Or will she return to power as the fifth - Hiruzen Sarutobi style - after Danzo had been the sixth and perhaps Kakashi the seventh? And of course, how will Naruto fit into all this, maybe he'll be tacked onto the end?

Oh, and this is sort of random, but I was somewhat disappointed with the revelation of the Enka ninja. I thought there would be more than just Sabu-chan... not to mention he hasn't really been anything more than a spectator of the Killer Bee vs. Kisame match (at least so far). He sort of just anti-climactically appeared out of no where...

Speaking of which, I do sort of feel like Kishi's rushing the plot a bit here and there as we approach the conclusion of the story... I hope he at least takes his time with the important parts.

TsukiMirage
4th December 2009, 1:50 AM
The second fanbook came out. According to it the Mizukage's name is Mei Terumī and the Raikage's name is E, Which is the english A (Like how Shi is the english C and Bii is the english B). It confirms that the abilities of the 6 Pains were because of the Rinnegan and that they count as a Doujutsu. It also gave us info on the villages in three groups with 5 points the highest: Population size, Military strength, And Economic strength.
Konoha: 5/5, 3/5, 2/5
Kumo: 3/5, 4/5, 5/5
Iwa: 4/5, 4/5, 2/5
Suna: 2/5, 2/5, 2/5
Kiri: 2/5, 3/5, 2/5
So Kumo is the strongest of the villages and Suna is the weakest.

DSDark
4th December 2009, 2:22 AM
Well, no one can say Madara and Danzo are the same person anymore, this time for sure... unless they pull a Piccolo on us. :)

I'm seeing the end result of Naruto's rivalry with Sasuke being that Naruto will finally decide to attempt to kill Sasuke, that being the 'right' thing to do, but then Sasuke will reform in the end. But honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we get an unexpected turn of events with Sasuke's part in the end of the series.

All of this Hokage business is getting kind of messy. I wonder if Danzo will die before his battle with Madara ends? Was he officially considered the sixth Hokage, and will Kakashi be seventh? Or will Kakashi be sixth? Or will neither of them count and Tsunade will remain the fifth? Or will she return to power as the fifth - Hiruzen Sarutobi style - after Danzo had been the sixth and perhaps Kakashi the seventh? And of course, how will Naruto fit into all this, maybe he'll be tacked onto the end?

Oh, and this is sort of random, but I was somewhat disappointed with the revelation of the Enka ninja. I thought there would be more than just Sabu-chan... not to mention he hasn't really been anything more than a spectator of the Killer Bee vs. Kisame match (at least so far). He sort of just anti-climactically appeared out of no where...

Speaking of which, I do sort of feel like Kishi's rushing the plot a bit here and there as we approach the conclusion of the story... I hope he at least takes his time with the important parts.

Kakashi will be the sixth, Danzo is only acting as the Sixth right now, the Jonin of the village have to vote him in. Which isn't going to happen, if he lives against Madara

Lorde
4th December 2009, 4:52 AM
The second fanbook came out. According to it the Mizukage's name is Mei Terumī and the Raikage's name is E, Which is the english A (Like how Shi is the english C and Bii is the english B). It confirms that the abilities of the 6 Pains were because of the Rinnegan and that they count as a Doujutsu. It also gave us info on the villages in three groups with 5 points the highest: Population size, Military strength, And Economic strength.
Konoha: 5/5, 3/5, 2/5
Kumo: 3/5, 4/5, 5/5
Iwa: 4/5, 4/5, 2/5
Suna: 2/5, 2/5, 2/5
Kiri: 2/5, 3/5, 2/5
So Kumo is the strongest of the villages and Suna is the weakest.

Even after all the troubles it's had, I would still think Konoha is strongest.

Any mention of another timeskip?

TsukiMirage
4th December 2009, 5:12 AM
Even after all the troubles it's had, I would still think Konoha is strongest.

Any mention of another timeskip? Konoha is only considered strong because it has a handful of uber ninjas. But most of it's forces aren't that great. No word of any time skip.

Lorde
4th December 2009, 5:17 AM
Well they've survived several invasions and attacks. I wonder how the other nations would fare against such attacks.

uber gon
4th December 2009, 5:18 AM
Danzo's arm reminds me of Jack from Mortal Kombat XD. Wonder what this seal does on his arm and what's going to happen when he releases it.

It's spelled Jax, but I get what you're saying. I still think Danzou is screwed.

Shadow Lucario
4th December 2009, 5:24 AM
It's spelled Jax, but I get what you're saying.

Thanks. I haven't played the games in ages.

I still think Danzou is screwed.

I said the same thing when I read the chapter. I mean Madara can make stuff phase through him and not be affected in the slightest. I don't know what that seal is restricting, but I doubt it will help any.

TsukiMirage
4th December 2009, 6:30 AM
Well they've survived several invasions and attacks. I wonder how the other nations would fare against such attacks. Most of those were because of their own actions. I would say probably just as well, At least Kumo would.

I said the same thing when I read the chapter. I mean Madara can make stuff phase through him and not be affected in the slightest. I don't know what that seal is restricting, but I doubt it will help any. I wouldn't count him out yet. Madara jumped pretty far at the end of this chapter for someone who can phase through things. Danzo may have something that can counter Madara's abilities.

Lorde
4th December 2009, 9:14 AM
I still think Danzou is screwed.

Probably unless Danzo talks his way out of the ordeal. Wonder if he'll give up Naruto.

Kamex
4th December 2009, 10:33 AM
I really like the pic of Naruto wearing the Hokage uniform. He actually looks really cool in it... and it makes me realize how close he's come to actually attaining the position to wear it.

Lorde
4th December 2009, 10:39 AM
I really like the pic of Naruto wearing the Hokage uniform. He actually looks really cool in it... and it makes me realize how close he's come to actually attaining the position to wear it.

He's certainly improved but a lot of characters still say he has a long way to go despite the fact that he saved the village from Pain...

HoennMaster
4th December 2009, 11:27 AM
I thought this was the third or fourth databook? Also, was one tranlated into English? I saw a book that seems like a databook at a bookstore.

Technically there is no Hokage right now. Tsunade has been relieved from duty and Danzo has not been approved by the Jonins and so has yet to be the official hokage. So if Kakashi became and official Hokage, he would be the 6th.

Lorde
4th December 2009, 11:35 AM
I thought this was the third or fourth databook? Also, was one tranlated into English? I saw a book that seems like a databook at a bookstore.

This isn't a databook, it's a fanbook.

It's the second of it's kind. The first fanbook was translated into English a while ago.

Lucario At Service
4th December 2009, 5:10 PM
Ok, here is the pic of Naruto's new version of "Oiroke no Jutsu" (Sexy No Jutsu) form the "Fan Book 2" (see it at your own risk :D).
http://i50.*******.com/afgf1s.jpg

Edit:- Few things which "TsukiMirage" didn't mention from the fanbook (which are confirmed).

- The uprising of Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan against Hanzo and Danzo was during the Third war.
- The Tsuchikage's Dust Release manipulates molecules.
- Minato fought the Nine-tails during the attack (before sealing it) & battled with Madara as well.

Edit:- Didn't notice earlier, yeah for another Rank Up :)

uber gon
4th December 2009, 6:15 PM
Ok, here is the pic of Naruto's new version of "Oiroke no Jutsu" (Sexy No Jutsu) form the "Fan Book 2" (see it at your own risk:D).

Edit:- Few things which "TsukiMirage" didn't mention from the fanbook (which are confirmed).

- The uprising of Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan against Hanzo and Danzo was during the Third war.
- Minato fought the Nine-tails during the attack (before sealing it) & battled with Madara as well.

Guess fighting Madara must've used up enough chakra that Minato died via losing his chakra from sealing the Nine-tails.

Honestly I SERIOUSLY doubt we'll ever see the Sexy-Jutsu anywhere except the data book.

Atoyont
4th December 2009, 8:53 PM
Guess fighting Madara must've used up enough chakra that Minato died via losing his chakra from sealing the Nine-tails.
Actually one of the techniques used to seal it kills the user. Remember the Third Hokage in his battle with Orochimaru and the resummoned First and Second Hokage?

TsukiMirage
4th December 2009, 8:59 PM
Minato would have died anyway. That's the cost of summoning the Shinigami. But that does expand the time frame between the Kyuubi attacking Konoha and Minato sealing him.

ryodragonite
4th December 2009, 9:33 PM
Ok, here is the pic of Naruto's new version of "Oiroke no Jutsu" (Sexy No Jutsu) form the "Fan Book 2" (see it at your own risk :D).

Wow better than the first one. Whats it supposed to be a devil cat.

Shneak
4th December 2009, 10:22 PM
So, what seal is Danzo releasing on his arm?

Kamex
4th December 2009, 10:29 PM
So, what seal is Danzo releasing on his arm?
It probably releases the Rinnegan he collected ages ago. :rolleyes:

ryodragonite
4th December 2009, 11:49 PM
It probably releases the Rinnegan he collected ages ago. :rolleyes:

Danzos creepy he just goes up to people and takes their eyes?

Shadow Lucario
4th December 2009, 11:51 PM

Based on the recent chapters he gets other people to get them for him.

HoennMaster
5th December 2009, 12:52 AM
Ok, so what's the differences between the Fanbooks and Databooks?

The arm he is going to unseal is Shisui's right?

sam40400
5th December 2009, 1:04 AM
The arm he is going to unseal is Shisui's right?

Probably, since he stole all those body part from other people that may be the case...

anyways...I swear, Sakura is "funny"... I can imagine Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke with his new sage mode(even though its not a total 100%),or maybe Lee w/his eight gates, but Sakura? how can she suddenly get so strong after barely doing anything in the last Arc??? So yeah Im thinking Naruto will jump in to help Sakura... again...

Kamex
5th December 2009, 1:35 AM
anyways...I swear, Sakura is "funny"... I can imagine Naruto beat the crap out of Sasuke with his new sage mode(even though its not a total 100%),or maybe Lee w/his eight gates, but Sakura? how can she suddenly get so strong after barely doing anything in the last Arc??? So yeah Im thinking Naruto will jump in to help Sakura... again...
Probably. But I wonder if Sasuke has the resolve to actually kill her?

I want to see Naruto and Sasuke fight to kill against each other (but not necessarily actually end up doing it, just attempt). That might finally be where the plot is headed.

Lorde
5th December 2009, 2:02 AM

Edit:- Didn't notice earlier, yeah for another Rank Up :)

THAT IS THE BEST JUTSU EVER.

Wow. Minato actually fought Madara. At least he survived in time to seal the fox...

manand13
5th December 2009, 5:42 AM

im sure he asks politely first ;) btw, this comment made me literally lol. espcially because its danzo, because it is the type of thing he would do.

Lucario At Service
5th December 2009, 8:09 AM
Ok, so what's the differences between the Fanbooks and Databooks?
I am not completely sure about it but the "Databook" basically contains information regarding the manga story & many extra info regarding many things from the manga given by the manga artist/writer himself.

Where as the "Fanbook" mainly contains drawings created by many fans of the manga as well as different manga artist draw there version of the main character (in this case Naruto). The 'Fanbook' is sort of like the Artbook but is still different from it as the Artbook contains the work done by the manga artist only. It also contains information regarding the manga but the amount of info is less compared to the Databooks.

The 'Databook' is mainly complied by the manga artist himself where as i think the 'Fanbook' is compiled by the publishing house which publish that manga.

TsukiMirage
5th December 2009, 8:45 AM
If you look at page 14 of chapter 459, You can see what looks like a face on Danzo's sealed arm.

Kamex
5th December 2009, 9:22 AM
If you look at page 14 of chapter 459, You can see what looks like a face on Danzo's sealed arm.
Sort of, but are you sure it's not on the other arm too? It's just the shape of his chakra network. Though I suppose it could have something to do with Shisui's abilities.

Lorde
5th December 2009, 10:53 AM
I don't like where this is going. Danzo versus Madara? What good could come of it?

HoennMaster
5th December 2009, 3:00 PM
They both die, Kakashi becomes Hokage, everyone hunts down Kabuto, Zetsu, and Sasuke, gets rid of them and everyone lives happily ever after....ha yeah right.

ryodragonite
5th December 2009, 4:47 PM
They both die, Kakashi becomes Hokage, everyone hunts down Kabuto, Zetsu, and Sasuke, gets rid of them and everyone lives happily ever after....ha yeah right.

Isnt Kabuto like a good guy now since orochimarus gone.

Lorde
5th December 2009, 5:09 PM
Isnt Kabuto like a good guy now since orochimarus gone.

What? NO.

He wants to kill Sasuke and then probably Naruto. He's even more twisted than before...

uber gon
5th December 2009, 6:40 PM
What? NO.

He wants to kill Sasuke and then probably Naruto. He's even more twisted than before...

Plus he is fused with a piece of Orochimaru that's attempting to control him.

swampertlover5712
5th December 2009, 6:51 PM
orochimaru will and forever be twisted and mad...

ryodragonite
5th December 2009, 9:36 PM
Plus he is fused with a piece of Orochimaru that's attempting to control him.

This is kind of a rhetorical question but how did he do that did he inject some of orochimarus blood into his own or did he some how suck him up like sasuke did?

HoennMaster
6th December 2009, 12:16 AM
I just thought of this. Does he really have to worry about Orochimaru's remains now that Orochimaru has been sealed away?

Shneak
6th December 2009, 3:52 AM
This is kind of a rhetorical question but how did he do that did he inject some of orochimarus blood into his own or did he some how suck him up like sasuke did?

I think that Orochimaru tried to possess Sasuke, but his Sharingan rejected him, so his only other vessel to take was Kabuto. I sort of forget though.

TsukiMirage
6th December 2009, 4:02 AM
Sort of, but are you sure it's not on the other arm too? It's just the shape of his chakra network. Though I suppose it could have something to do with Shisui's abilities. Nope, It doesn't fit the way the chakra system normally goes. It's more similar to the network in the face then the arms.

I just thought of this. Does he really have to worry about Orochimaru's remains now that Orochimaru has been sealed away? I was under the impression that it was more of the cells affecting Kabuto's mind then Orochimaru trying to assert his will on Kabuto.

Kamex
6th December 2009, 4:46 AM
Nope, It doesn't fit the way the chakra system normally goes. It's more similar to the network in the face then the arms.
Well it would be pretty freaky if Shisui's face were sticking out of Danzo's arm. And maybe his other Sharingan, too... Kind of reminds me of Voldemort's face being behind what's-his-name's head in the first Harry Potter book/movie.

Lorde
6th December 2009, 9:05 AM
I think that Orochimaru tried to possess Sasuke, but his Sharingan rejected him, so his only other vessel to take was Kabuto. I sort of forget though.

It's confusing.

Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru's power but it looks like Kabuto absorbed the actual remains of his body.

ryodragonite
6th December 2009, 6:29 PM

I think its the other way around because orochimaru took him into that ritual world then sasuke did sharingan and orochimarus like"nooo!"and then sasuke just walks out of the room and passes kabuto without saying anything and kabutos all confused then it just ends. Then later kabuto tells naruto that he absorbed him not really how he did it though.

Lorde
6th December 2009, 8:02 PM
I just thought of this. Does he really have to worry about Orochimaru's remains now that Orochimaru has been sealed away?

Orochimaru's remains seem to have a mind of their own.

ryodragonite
7th December 2009, 12:44 AM
Ok I now know why kabutos wanted.Because danzo is a creep and doesnt want kabuto leaking secrets about him and orochimaru. And about danzos sharingan, whos is it,madaras?

Shneak
7th December 2009, 12:49 AM
Ok I now know why kabutos wanted.Because danzo is a creep and doesnt want kabuto leaking secrets about him and orochimaru. And about danzos sharingan, whos is it,madaras?

No, Madara has his Sharingan still.

HoennMaster
7th December 2009, 2:07 AM
Danzo has Shisui's sharingan.

talala
7th December 2009, 2:42 AM
Danzo has Shisui's sharingan.

how do you know its Shisui's??? i never saw anything in the anime or manga about it o.o

arceus7
7th December 2009, 2:47 AM
its the guy that itachi killed sharingan that guy is shishui and it was stated that danzo was using that specific sharingan to control the leader of the iron country mifune if you missed that then I feel sorry for what else you missed

HoennMaster
7th December 2009, 4:28 AM
how do you know its Shisui's??? i never saw anything in the anime or manga about it o.o

It was stated by Ao at the Kage Summit.

Shadow Lucario
7th December 2009, 5:15 AM
I really hope Sasuke kills Sakura. I doubt he will but heres hopin.

TsukiMirage
7th December 2009, 7:33 AM
Seeing as Kishi couldn't kill a bunch of no named ninjas who are even more useless then her off, Sakura's fate looks real good.

HoennMaster
7th December 2009, 7:44 AM
What's the point of killing. She hasn't done anything to deserve it. People always complain because shes so useless and never does anything, yet no one gives a damn about Ino, Hinata, or Shino who have done barely anything compared to her.

Shadow Lucario
7th December 2009, 7:57 AM
Oh I've been wishing for them dead for a while. I had hoped Pain killed Hinata, but alas he does not check to see if his enemies are dead.

HoennMaster
7th December 2009, 8:23 AM
What's the point though. They don't do that much so killing them really isn't worth it.

Lorde
7th December 2009, 3:15 PM

In one of the chapters, Ao recognizes it as Shisui's since they fought once

talala
7th December 2009, 8:56 PM
In one of the chapters, Ao recognizes it as Shisui's since they fought once

i must have missed a chapter sometime in the last month or 2 >.<

Lorde
7th December 2009, 9:03 PM
i must have missed a chapter sometime in the last month or 2 >.<

It was weird, I'll link you to it soon. Here, read this chapter (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/01/).

Too bad Shisui is dead.

ryodragonite
7th December 2009, 10:43 PM
Aw Shinos awesome I dont want him to die and hinatas ok. Ino and sakura are the most useless(ino more than sakura since shippuden)but I think most people like ino more than sakura because sakura is really annoying.(sasuke was right)

Shneak
7th December 2009, 10:45 PM
Aw Shinos awesome I dont want him to die and hinatas ok. Ino and sakura are the most useless(ino more than sakura since shippuden)but I think most people like ino more than sakura because sakura is really annoying.(sasuke was right)

Either way, Sasuke deseves to die more than Sakura.

Lorde
7th December 2009, 10:46 PM
I honestly don't think any of them will die. It's just sad to see any of them perish.

Ino has medical jutsu which is always helpful.

Shneak
7th December 2009, 10:57 PM
I honestly don't think any of them will die. It's just sad to see any of them perish.

Ino has medical jutsu which is always helpful.

By the /end/ of the series, there probably will be some deaths.

Lorde
7th December 2009, 10:59 PM
By the /end/ of the series, there probably will be some deaths.

True but I don't expect the Konoha 12 to be those people.

Shneak
7th December 2009, 11:05 PM
True but I don't expect the Konoha 12 to be those people.

Really? I do.

Lorde
7th December 2009, 11:11 PM
They all have potential.

The main ones like Team 7 are the most popular, I don't see the author killing them off.

Shadow Lucario
7th December 2009, 11:15 PM
Even though he is my favorite character, the only way I can see Sasuke truly atone for his crimes is to die

arceus7
7th December 2009, 11:20 PM
shadow lucario 4th kira tsukimirage and anyone else please read this thread http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=57878

it also states why the uchiha are forever doomed to a side of darkness. Its very important to read the first 3 pages and read more if it interests you

also I want you guys to join the forum their the community is much different from here and the people their for the most part make sense. Oh and they have some very awesome theories going on over there so please join. If you don't Im going to rip you.

HoennMaster
8th December 2009, 8:48 AM
I think most people like ino more than sakura because sakura is really annoying.(sasuke was right)

More people like Sakura according to all the polls. Ino's more annoying IMO.

I can see one or two of the Konoha 11 dying, but not a majority of them.

Lorde
8th December 2009, 11:17 AM
What are Sasuke's crimes? He's only killed villians.

SharpedoX
8th December 2009, 7:21 PM

He is a missing-nin, which according to Kakashi the penalty is usually death. He killed several samurai on the Kage Summit, tried to assassinate the Kages and made an alliance to Akatsuki.

Lorde
8th December 2009, 7:55 PM
He is a missing-nin, which according to Kakashi the penalty is usually death. He killed several samurai on the Kage Summit, tried to assassinate the Kages and made an alliance to Akatsuki.

Funny how Konoha doesn't take care of their missing Ninja.

Not sure about the Samurai, but he did try to assassinate a few powerful people.

talala
8th December 2009, 9:09 PM
shadow lucario 4th kira tsukimirage and anyone else please read this thread http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=57878

it also states why the uchiha are forever doomed to a side of darkness. Its very important to read the first 3 pages and read more if it interests you

also I want you guys to join the forum their the community is much different from here and the people their for the most part make sense. Oh and they have some very awesome theories going on over there so please join. If you don't Im going to rip you.

bold - unlike you?
italics - reported

i agree

It was weird, I'll link you to it soon. Here, read this chapter (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/01/).

Too bad Shisui is dead.

thanks! i remember the first few pages, this must be the chapter i was reading when my computer had a trojan and i gave up cuz the internet kept closing and i forgot to get back to it after i took care of it

arceus7
8th December 2009, 9:14 PM
why would you report that? Oh and people are not so sarcastic their for the most part and rude.Anyway nothings really going on in naruto now

ryodragonite
8th December 2009, 9:23 PM

Really? You think so I thought sakura was more annoying. Inos only annoying because shes a little concieded and loud.

HoennMaster
8th December 2009, 10:08 PM

He's a missing-nin, he's killed innocent people, he's worked with Akatsuki, and he attacked the Five Kages.

Funny how Konoha doesn't take care of their missing Ninja.

Well getting rid of Orochimaru and Itachi wasn't the easiest thing to do, and Sasuke is another story. The only reason he has survived is because Tsunade basically thinks of Naruto and Sakura as her kids (my opinion) and she doesn't want to make them upset so she gave them the chance to return him.

Really? You think so I thought sakura was more annoying. Inos only annoying because shes a little concieded and loud.

According to the polls in Shonen Jump, yeah, more people like Sakura.

Lorde
8th December 2009, 10:15 PM
I just meant that it isn't until now that Konoha ninja are trying to fix their mistake. They let Sasuke have too much free rein.

HoennMaster
8th December 2009, 10:27 PM
And that was only because of Tsunade, possibly because Itachi was still alive.

Lorde
8th December 2009, 10:34 PM

She used to be, but now that she has a purpose, she's cool, to me at least.

Ah, so Tsunade was in the way.

ryodragonite
8th December 2009, 11:23 PM
I just meant that it isn't until now that Konoha ninja are trying to fix their mistake. They let Sasuke have too much free rein.

Yeah sasuke almost has more problems than sakura(heh why am I ragging on sakura so much?!).I guess he thought he got rid of them if he killed itachi.

uber gon
8th December 2009, 11:48 PM
Just saw the animated version of the Gouryuuka no Jutsu. GOD I hope Naruto learns some wind version of that attack. That, and wind clones.

TsukiMirage
9th December 2009, 1:04 AM
Technically, Itachi wasn't a real missingnin. He was exiled to make the Uchiha Massacre look real. So it's questionable whether Konoha wasted manpower actively trying to kill him as oppose to just ignoring him.

Lorde
9th December 2009, 1:14 AM
If Itachi doesn't count, then there's still that snake Orochimaru. I wonder why Jiraiya didn't just confront him instead of just spying on him.

uber gon
9th December 2009, 3:32 AM
If Itachi doesn't count, then there's still that snake Orochimaru. I wonder why Jiraiya didn't just confront him instead of just spying on him.

Probably to avoid unnecesary conflict.

TsukiMirage
9th December 2009, 6:14 AM
If Itachi doesn't count, then there's still that snake Orochimaru. I wonder why Jiraiya didn't just confront him instead of just spying on him. Jiraiya apparently did confront Orochimaru and failed at it, As shown during his talk with Naruto about giving up on Sasuke. Now, How could Jiraiya fail when he had the power of Sage Mode and Orochimaru didn't have his white snake form yet is the question.

Soruce: NF / www.edgarluvitug.com
Credit: stream
Verification: pending

Danzou starts opening his arm.
Tobi tries to attack him, but Danzou's followers grab him and retreat
Danzou shows an arm like cherry blossoms falling (poetic, right?),
and Fuu removes his bandages while jumping.
Both sides have the sharingan

Flashback

The place where Shisui's body was found.
It is brought to a kind of morgue by crying Uchihas
At the morgue are Uchiha people (police?) and Danzou, and some Anbu
People say how Itachi wasn't at the meeting last night, and ask Danzou what Itachi has been doing recently in Anbu.
Danzou shown giving orders to Itachi.
Conversation is stopped because Anbu's job is secret

The Uchihas leave for the autopsy starts to investigate the body and get the Sharingan. One Anbu removes his mask, it is Orochimaru.

Tobi watches over Uchihas leaving the building

Sasuke and Karin
Sasuke wakes up and is surprised by where they are
After explanations, he bites Karin to restore himself, and as he's resting, Madara's voice says sorry but he wants some help
Space warps and Sasuke and Karin get out of Madara's face

At that moment, Sakura, Kiba, Raikage, Kakashi and the Sand team
feel Sakura's (mistake? should be Sasuke's) position. Looks like it's be good, If it's true.

Edit: Confirmed to be false.

HoennMaster
9th December 2009, 8:49 AM
Oh Orochimaru, still causing trouble.

Lorde
9th December 2009, 3:25 PM
What? Orochimaru?

I thought his role was over, now he had something to do with the body of Shisui.

Lucario At Service
9th December 2009, 3:49 PM
Spoilers for ch 475 are out, and it has some off the most peculiar things in it.

The main focus for this chapter is on Danzo & Madara's fight. Danzo's subordinates Fu and Torune basically fight Madara though in this chapter. Torune is from the Aburame Clan (the one from which 'Shino' is from) & has the rare ability to control parasites which have the ability to decay the body of the person who he touches. Fu like thought before is confirmed to be from the Yamanaka Clan.
Also we have more talk between Naruto & Gaara. And Madara calls up Sasuke for the fight against Danzo (after sending of Fu and Torune in some other place using his space/time jutsu).
But the most important, significant & quite disgusting thing of this chapter is the end where Danzo reveals that his right hand has over a dozen of "Sharingan" eyes implanted in it (most probably the work of Orochimaru & his experiments).

Lorde
9th December 2009, 5:44 PM
Where are these spoilers from?

uber gon
9th December 2009, 7:19 PM
Well there's some new information.

TsukiMirage
9th December 2009, 7:34 PM
Mangahelpers, That's where most people find the early spoilers.

Soruce: NF / www.edgarluvitug.com
Credit: Vered
Verification: Confirmed

What is the goal of Madara, who appeared before Danzō...!?

475: Madara shows his true worth!!

While Danzō is unfastening the screws of the tool on his arm
Madara: "I see you're quite willing... Danzō"
Danzō: "Madara.. We don't know what he can do. Be on your guard."
Fū: "Yessir"

Fū: "Torune, we're constantly going to cover him together"
Torune: "Understood"

Madara is standing on top of a pillar
Fū and Torune plunge into Madara
Torune throws a kunai at Madara
Madara avoid. As he lands, Fū tries to Shintenshin him, but Madara disappears as soon as he hits the ground.

Fū: "He disappeared from the pillar. As we thought, he has the ability to slip through objects"
Torune: "What now? Can you sense his chakra right now?"
Fū: "No, he disappeared completely"
Fū: "!"
Madara reappears from their rear
As he turns around quickly, Fū cuts him with a sword
Madara's mask is pierced by the sword, but it slips through. Madara doesn't pay attention to it and grabs Fū's arm.

Then Torune throws a kunai at Madara
The kunai hits the mask, bu~~t it slips through.
After that, Fū gets away from Madara.

Madara: "Sensing and the hand-seal for Shintenshin... You're a Yamanaka, right...?"
Torune: "When he lets the enemy's attack slip through in order to protect himself, he gets rid of the entire substance of his body"
Fū: "He has to rematerialise if he wants to make a physical attack... In other words, we should aim to counter that"
Madara: "You understand it well... Nice analysis"

Torune whispers into Fū's ear: (in order to intentionally create a timing for the counter, we have to continuously attack him and move in two steps. The first step is a decoy)
Fū: (I'll be the decoy... ...The Shintenshin no Jutsu cannot be read. You do the main move.)
Torune: (Understood)

Torune takes off his gloves with his mouth
Fū plunges into Madara. Madara evades.
As the chance appears Torune goes (There!!)
Madara evades. The momentum of the attack isn't broken and the counter punch hits Fū's left hand
Fū collapses. Fū's left hand has been invaded by a fungus? and starts rotting?

With the glove off, the cells of everything he touches break down.
Torune: (That guy... He only pretended to attack... Damnit! He tricked us...!)
Madara: "..."

Madara checks the collapsed Fū's state with his Sharingan
Madara: "Hmm... A technique that destroys cells by flowing chakra into them... How troublesome"

Torune gets besides Fū: "I'm sorry Fū. I'll undo it immediately"
Madara: "!"
Torune touches Fū's injury with his index finger
Madara: "It's not chakra, is it. Those are nano-sized poisonous insects... Close to bacteria. You... Even among those shinobi of the Aburame clan who possess this Hiden ninjutsu... [only] that kid Aburame Shikoku had the antibodies for those insects... So Root got their hands on you, hmm..."
Torune has a drop of sweat on his cheek
As he disappears from the ground, Madara says "Danzō... you gathered some good subordinates, it seems..."
http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2009/12/naruto-chapter-475-spoiler-pic-10.jpg?w=200http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2009/12/naruto-chapter-475-spoiler-pic-09.jpg?w=200Danzo sure knows what he doing.

talala
9th December 2009, 7:59 PM
why would you report that? Oh and people are not so sarcastic their for the most part and rude.Anyway nothings really going on in naruto now

threats, advertising another site, just click a report button next to a post number, you'll see that those are two perfectly reportable things

Spoilers for ch 475 are out, and it has some off the most peculiar things in it.

The main focus for this chapter is on Danzo & Madara's fight. Danzo's subordinates Fu and Torune basically fight Madara though in this chapter. Torune is from the Aburame Clan (the one from which 'Shino' is from) & has the rare ability to control parasites which have the ability to decay the body of the person who he touches. Fu like thought before is confirmed to be from the Yamanaka Clan.
Also we have more talk between Naruto & Gaara. And Madara calls up Sasuke for the fight against Danzo (after sending of Fu and Torune in some other place using his space/time jutsu).
But the most important, significant & quite disgusting thing of this chapter is the end where Danzo reveals that his right hand has over a dozen of "Sharingan" eyes implanted in it (most probably the work of Orochimaru & his experiments).

nice spoiler tags for those of us that want to wait until friday...

anyways this chapter seems good

Lorde
9th December 2009, 9:01 PM
nice spoiler tags for those of us that want to wait until friday...

anyways this chapter seems good

Huh well that title does warn about spoilers.

Danzo is sick. I can't believe he'd be this much of a threat.

ryodragonite
9th December 2009, 10:11 PM
Danzo is sick. I can't believe he'd be this much of a threat.

Me too I thought he was just something with sai then he gets into being hokage now hes battling madara! I didnt know hes been so involved with the atsuki.

uber gon
9th December 2009, 10:12 PM
So I guess we'll be seeing Sasuke vs. Danzo soon. It's about time.

Lorde
9th December 2009, 10:15 PM
So I guess we'll be seeing Sasuke vs. Danzo soon. It's about time.

Sasuke has lost a lot recently *hint*

I hope he wins this time, Danzo is getting on my nerves.

Shneak
9th December 2009, 10:42 PM
http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2009/12/naruto-chapter-475-spoiler-pic-10.jpg?w=200http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2009/12/naruto-chapter-475-spoiler-pic-09.jpg?w=200Danzo sure knows what he doing.

Wow. That's just nasty. Orochimaru must of done that, somehow.

Lorde
10th December 2009, 1:33 AM
Ugh, once again Sasuke is all patched up in a matter of chapters.

I always wondered what had happened to the bodies.

Shadow Lucario
10th December 2009, 2:15 AM
Wow. That's just nasty. Orochimaru must of done that, somehow.

When the Uchiha massacre happened Orochimaru already left. He couldn't have done that

Lorde
10th December 2009, 2:17 AM
True, but Orochimaru is the only person who comes to mind when it comes to experiments. Maybe Kabuto.

Atoyont
10th December 2009, 2:18 AM
Danzo is now the creepiest yet...
nah he's just the creepiest character so far.

Reminds me of a news story I heard about a guy who got an ear grafted into his arm (it didn't function though).

Lorde
10th December 2009, 2:20 AM
I always expected Madara to have something similar to Danzo, only not on his arm.

Shadow Lucario
10th December 2009, 2:35 AM
I always expected Madara to have something similar to Danzo, only not on his arm.

Don't you mean the opposite? You expected Danzo to have something similar to Madara

TsukiMirage
10th December 2009, 5:29 AM
Ugh, once again Sasuke is all patched up in a matter of chapters.

I always wondered what had happened to the bodies. Well, Sasuke was in another dimension with Karin the super healer, So he should be as good as new. We don't know how much time could have passed in that blank world. Not to mention the chakra boost from Zetsu he got before.

Chapter's out. Fuu and Torune were pretty impressive. More so then anyone's been for a while. No flashy techniques or ridiculous plothaxes, Just good judgment and a solid plan. Hopefully we'll get to see more of them fighting later on, Or at least some fights of the same style. Madara also showed us some good stuff. This is pretty much the only time I have envision Madara as a proper villain. Unfortunately we didn't get an answer from Naruto as to what he'll do, Which doesn't bode well for the direction he'll take.

HoennMaster
10th December 2009, 11:20 AM
When the Uchiha massacre happened Orochimaru already left. He couldn't have done that

And yet Danzo has been trying to cover up his engagements with Orochimaru. Who says it happened before he fled the village?

Lorde
10th December 2009, 3:34 PM
Don't you mean the opposite? You expected Danzo to have something similar to Madara

I expected Madara to have more than two Sharingan like Danzo has.

dannydstk
10th December 2009, 4:12 PM
i wonder if sasuke will do anything with all these extra sharingsn eyes around? like if hell steal them or anything?

Lorde
10th December 2009, 4:16 PM
Why would he want more Sharingan?

Unless he plans on transplanting them to get the Eternal MS.

dannydstk
10th December 2009, 6:11 PM
Why would he want more Sharingan?

Unless he plans on transplanting them to get the Eternal MS.

thats actually exactly what i was thinking :) since his fight with the kages showed alot of emphasis on his eyes taking damage

this could also be how naruto gets the sharingan*shot* lol jk jk

Lorde
10th December 2009, 6:24 PM
Probably true, at least the first part anyway, Naruto doesn't need a Sharingan.

dannydstk
10th December 2009, 6:28 PM
lol i know he doesnt that was just a joke but ive seen so much fan art and what not i figured id just call attention to it lol

Lorde
10th December 2009, 6:30 PM
The closest thing he has to the Sharingan is probably Itachi's gift.

uber gon
10th December 2009, 7:46 PM
Sasuke has lost a lot recently *hint*

I hope he wins this time, Danzo is getting on my nerves.

I just want to see Kirin again. Also Torune and Fu kinda make me question if Ino and Shino are family friends like Shikamaru and Choji.

Lorde
10th December 2009, 7:51 PM
She appears apparently. I hate her, she's so plain.

Everyone in Konoha is related somehow.

Kamex
11th December 2009, 12:11 AM
Madara also showed us some good stuff. This is pretty much the only time I have envision Madara as a proper villain.
Out of curiosity, why weren't you satisfied of his being a villain before? I thought it was cool and interesting and relatively unique how he had his foolish Tobi facade going, and how he still has that side to him while having the strength, twisted ideals, and huge goals of a typical main villain. Plus the fact that he was one of the toughest shinobi from 80 years ago makes him mysterious. Also, his character design both before and now are both cool (especially with the hair and mask, respectively).

Unfortunately we didn't get an answer from Naruto as to what he'll do, Which doesn't bode well for the direction he'll take.
I don't know, the way I see it, it seems as if Kishi is setting things up for Naruto to decide that treating Sasuke as an actual criminal is the right thing to do for both the ninja world, AND for their friendship. But I can't really tell what's going to happen, honestly.

I don't really see why Orochimaru would help Danzo with transplanting Sharingans when he wanted one so much himself. Although I guess he wanted to actually have an Uchiha's whole body, and it was towards the end of his times in the Akatsuki.

Lorde
11th December 2009, 1:30 AM
I don't really see why Orochimaru would help Danzo with transplanting Sharingans when he wanted one so much himself. Although I guess he wanted to actually have an Uchiha's whole body, and it was towards the end of his times in the Akatsuki.

Most likely. He wanted the whole body with all the Kekkei Genkai intact.

uber gon
11th December 2009, 2:36 AM
Wonder if there are Freudian implications in regards to Danzo's arm? That thing makes Cthulu look normal.

Atoyont
11th December 2009, 2:43 AM
It would seem as though Root may have been partially behind the Uchiha Massacre.

Sigh!
11th December 2009, 2:57 AM
Wait using the sharingan takes up a lot of chakra if you aren't an uchiha right? How much chakra will Danzo's Sharingarm take?

TsukiMirage
11th December 2009, 3:04 AM
Out of curiosity, why weren't you satisfied of his being a villain before? I thought it was cool and interesting and relatively unique how he had his foolish Tobi facade going, and how he still has that side to him while having the strength, twisted ideals, and huge goals of a typical main villain. Plus the fact that he was one of the toughest shinobi from 80 years ago makes him mysterious. Also, his character design both before and now are both cool (especially with the hair and mask, respectively). Before this chapter, He wasn't all that great of a villain. Yeah, He has a great power, But it was nothing all that impressive battle wise. This chapter is the first time that power has been shown a great asset for battle. Plus, There was the fact that instead of being covert and sneaky, He completely announced his plans to the Kage and the fact that Kirabi was alive. I disliked the Tobi facade, Because it was overdone. It's one thing to have him act like Tobi when people are around, Another thing to have him act like that when no one else is around.

I don't know, the way I see it, it seems as if Kishi is setting things up for Naruto to decide that treating Sasuke as an actual criminal is the right thing to do for both the ninja world, AND for their friendship. But I can't really tell what's going to happen, honestly. Even if Naruto decides that Sasuke is a threat, He's not gonna kill him. Naruto has been shown that he's greatly against that and if he's fine with allowing a mass murder like Nagato live, There's no chance that he'll kill Sasuke.

I don't really see why Orochimaru would help Danzo with transplanting Sharingans when he wanted one so much himself. Although I guess he wanted to actually have an Uchiha's whole body, and it was towards the end of his times in the Akatsuki. It hasn't really been confirmed that Orochimaru help Danzo with anything. Orochimaru wouldn't even have been in the village at the time. Also, It's implied that Orochimaru didn't want the Sharingan until a time after the Uchihas were killed off. If Orochimaru had wanted a Uchiha body before that, He would have had no problem kidnapping one. They couldn't have been much harder then a baby.

Kamex
11th December 2009, 5:53 AM
Before this chapter, He wasn't all that great of a villain. Yeah, He has a great power, But it was nothing all that impressive battle wise. This chapter is the first time that power has been shown a great asset for battle.
Up until now (and perhaps even still) he tends to avoid getting too serious in battle, that's all. Doesn't that make him a smarter villain than usual - the fact that he doesn't show all his cards at the very beginning?

I disliked the Tobi facade, Because it was overdone. It's one thing to have him act like Tobi when people are around, Another thing to have him act like that when no one else is around.
Well it seems the 'Tobi" side of him is actually a part of his personality, seeing as he almost always acts in that manner to an extent. I don't know if that's how he always was or if he's gained that part of his personality over the years, or if it just stuck around after pretending to be another person for a while. In any case, I think it's just another facet of his character that makes him a fresh bad guy.

Shadow Lucario
11th December 2009, 6:09 AM
I still want to know why Danzo has Sharingans in his arms of all places. Will it help him see or what?

Kamex
11th December 2009, 6:28 AM
I still want to know why Danzo has Sharingans in his arms of all places. Will it help him see or what?
Maybe he's just collecting them. But yeah, I don't really see how having more than one pair can be useful in battle.

uber gon
11th December 2009, 7:40 AM
Maybe he's just collecting them. But yeah, I don't really see how having more than one pair can be useful in battle.

To make him so scary Cthulhu would wet himself, that's why.:p

HoennMaster
11th December 2009, 9:54 AM
It hasn't really been confirmed that Orochimaru help Danzo with anything.

Danzo wanted to find Kabuto before Anko did so that none of his interactions with him were uncovered. Obviously he did help Danzo with something.

Wait using the sharingan takes up a lot of chakra if you aren't an uchiha right? How much chakra will Danzo's Sharingarm take?

Well the arm itself and his one eye are Shisui Uchiha's, so maybe it won't matter?

uber gon
11th December 2009, 11:58 AM
Gah I always hope Madara's defeat would be similar to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGX-1UC4ddw), but I know it won't. Drat.

bigpop618
11th December 2009, 2:19 PM
After that chapter...all I have to say is, Dude?

Lorde
11th December 2009, 4:15 PM

I guess so. Why else?

Root wasn't behind the massacre. It was Itachi and Madara and the Konoha Elders. Why do people want everyone to have been involved?

TsukiMirage
11th December 2009, 7:01 PM
Up until now (and perhaps even still) he tends to avoid getting too serious in battle, that's all. Doesn't that make him a smarter villain than usual - the fact that he doesn't show all his cards at the very beginning? But he has revealed his hand. He told the Kages his exact plan and that he was still missing the Hachibi. Only the mere fact that everyone's been Narutoflied is the reason that his plan can still work. Otherwise, They would have killed Naruto and Kirabi, Stopping him.

Danzo wanted to find Kabuto before Anko did so that none of his interactions with him were uncovered. Obviously he did help Danzo with something. That doesn't necessarily mean that Orochimaru help Danzo with anything. Orochimaru could very well have known of certain actions that Danzo did that Danzo doesn't want to risk Kabuto spilling.

Pkmn Breeder Jack
11th December 2009, 7:10 PM
So I'm assuming Kisame's not coming back? Bummer. I liked him.

Now I'm even more confused about Danzo. I still strongly believe he's Obito, or if he isn't, he's using Obito's body. But then I also thought Madara/Tobi was too, since he had the Sharingan in his right eye and I can't imagine Madara really living so long. But now I'm not quite sure Madara is Obito.

Though with this revelation of all the Sharingan eyes on Danzo's arm, I wonder if he had anything to do with the elimination of the Uchiha clan.

All in all I find it rather interesting, and hopefully next week's chapter will bring some clarification on where those eyes came from.

Lorde
11th December 2009, 7:11 PM
So I'm assuming Kisame's not coming back? Bummer. I liked him.

No, sadly he's gone for good which now leaves Akatsuki with two official members.

Pkmn Breeder Jack
11th December 2009, 7:17 PM
No, sadly he's gone for good which now leaves Akatsuki with two official members.

Zetsu and Madara, right? Kisame, Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, the scythe dude and the mask dude have all bitten the dust. Oh, and Pain.

Lorde
11th December 2009, 7:19 PM
Zetsu and Madara, right? Kisame, Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, the scythe dude and the mask dude have all bitten the dust. Oh, and Pain.

Yeah, Zetsu is still alive apparently, at least his "black half" is. Madara is still alive and well too. Konan defected.

Pkmn Breeder Jack
11th December 2009, 7:25 PM
Yeah, Zetsu is still alive apparently, at least his "black half" is. Madara is still alive and well too. Konan defected.

Ah, forgot about Konan. I can't see Zetsu doing much of anything anymore though. He never really did anything before, and now that he lost his white side, I'm not sure he'll contribute much.

Lorde
11th December 2009, 7:27 PM
He can absorb Chakra which might come in handy otherwise I agree, he's not very useful.

I hope that Team Taka will be more involved with Akatsuki.

talala
11th December 2009, 8:56 PM
It would seem as though Root may have been partially behind the Uchiha Massacre.

itachi was in root... so no **** sherlock

Kamex
11th December 2009, 9:05 PM
Gah I always hope Madara's defeat would be similar to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGX-1UC4ddw), but I know it won't. Drat.
It should be more like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyVV5_orBo). I'm hoping for something similar anyway. :D

But he has revealed his hand. He told the Kages his exact plan and that he was still missing the Hachibi. Only the mere fact that everyone's been Narutoflied is the reason that his plan can still work. Otherwise, They would have killed Naruto and Kirabi, Stopping him.
Oh, well I was mostly referring to his shinobi skills and abilities. But even in that vein, I'm sure he has a few surprises left.

Though with this revelation of all the Sharingan eyes on Danzo's arm, I wonder if he had anything to do with the elimination of the Uchiha clan.
Well we already know all the elders were involved with the Uchiha Massacre.

No he wasn't... Maybe I missed that chapter, but I don't remember anyone ever even suggesting that.

Pkmn Breeder Jack
11th December 2009, 9:11 PM

Um, what?

Well we already know all the elders were involved with the Uchiha Massacre.

Well, I'm wondering if he orchestrated the entire thing so he could steal the eyes. Though I can't remember how high up he was at the time.

Lorde
11th December 2009, 9:55 PM

Itachi was in ANBU, not Root/Foundation.

talala
12th December 2009, 6:27 PM
Itachi was in ANBU, not Root/Foundation.

ok can you explain the difference between root and anbu? lol

The Doctor
12th December 2009, 6:36 PM

ANBU are the official Black Ops of the Naruto world. Root is a department of Konoha's ANBU, and because of its secrecy and shady nature, is considered separate from ANBU.

Lorde
12th December 2009, 6:43 PM

ANBU are the official Black Ops of the Naruto world. Root is a department of Konoha's ANBU, and because of its secrecy and shady nature, is considered separate from ANBU.

Yeah. That's the difference.

Itachi had nothing to do with Root. Itachi and the ANBU work directly under the Hokage.

HoennMaster
12th December 2009, 7:03 PM

He's white half was too last time I checked. It "came back to life" during the Mizukage's fight against Sasuke.