PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

7 tyranitars
23rd January 2010, 11:18 AM
didn't danzo had like one eye left? or else his right eye in his head?
so he should be able to survive sasuke attack

and yes I think danzo is a little bit power hungry

daveshan
23rd January 2010, 6:08 PM
I don't understand how Danzo is any different from say Madara when it comes to the Kyuubi. Both see it as a way to spread their power.

Actually, from what I recall, Danzo wants the tailed-beasts dead and gone. He's never tried to turn Naruto into his pawn, tried to have him confined to the village, and even wanted to keep Naruto in Frog World.

If you ask me, Danzo's the last person I'll suspect for using Ninetales on the village because nothing he's done says that he even wants it around.

shiny gible
23rd January 2010, 6:10 PM
Danzo kill the messenger frog that was sent to tell Naruto that Pein is attacking the village, and he even sid that he doesnt want Naruto leaving the village without someone watching him

Shadow Lucario
23rd January 2010, 6:25 PM
I don't think Danzo is a bad guy. He just does things the way he thinks they should be done.

uber gon
23rd January 2010, 7:34 PM
Wonder if Kishi will ever reveal anything about Obito that will shade a negative light on his character?

Shadow Lucario
23rd January 2010, 7:36 PM
Wonder if Kishi will ever reveal anything about Obito that will shade a negative light on his character?

Besides being late consistenly? I don't think there is anything negative about him.

uber gon
23rd January 2010, 7:42 PM
Besides being late consistenly? I don't think there is anything negative about him.

Well I meant something Uchiha-ish. Like maybe he was the Zabuza of eye taking.

7 tyranitars
23rd January 2010, 7:46 PM
the thing is whit obito is that there are people out there who think madara = obito

but back to the latest chapter what do you guys ( and perhaps girls) think

danzo death?
both alive?
sasuke death?

personaly I think they are both still alive and they will continue there fight

Lorde
23rd January 2010, 8:27 PM
didn't danzo had like one eye left? or else his right eye in his head?
so he should be able to survive sasuke attack

and yes I think danzo is a little bit power hungry

A little bit? He wanted the village for himself, of course he wants power.

ryodragonite
23rd January 2010, 11:01 PM
Since when? :S

I haven't noticed it lately. Anyway, like I said space is a factor. The author had to speed things up.

I don't think Naruto repeats himself. I don't think anyone does.

I meant the whole show in general not just naruto. Like in the first episodes of shippuden they had too much talking and alot of flashbacks. I know there trying to catch people up but still.

Lorde
23rd January 2010, 11:26 PM
I meant the whole show in general not just naruto. Like in the first episodes of shippuden they had too much talking and alot of flashbacks. I know there trying to catch people up but still.

Well I'm not familiar with the anime...

If they talk a lot, it's probably just to fill space like I said. Filler material.

Horoika1
24th January 2010, 12:23 AM
Well I'm not familiar with the anime...

If they talk a lot, it's probably just to fill space like I said. Filler material.

Yeah, most dramatic pauses are filler. As well as extra unnecessary conversations.

So....who think Danzou is gonna be alive by the start of the next chapter but really die at the end of the next?

Lorde
24th January 2010, 12:45 AM
I think they'll get rid of Danzo. It'll pave the way for Madara's plan and for Kakashi to take over as 6th Hokage.

Locormus
24th January 2010, 3:20 AM
Yeah, but Danzo still has potential. I mean there still is Root that needs to be delved into a little deeper.. People were expecting them to make a difference in the story.. now Sasuke is probably going to get away with killing Danzou, the acting hokage, and they just stay put..

What I want to happen is for the last eye of Danzou to be closed after being pierced, but that he used Shishui's eye to be able to get away from that bridge.. I don't like Danzou and I think this fight was mediocre at best really.. I just want to see what Root was all about, and if it doesn't get shown then that's just another bit of wasted material in Naruto.. I can see a small chance of Sai running with Root in the last arc of this manga.. like how the ghosts entered the fight in The Return of the King. That would be omega epic.. at least if Naruto doesn't use one million Kage Bunshins...

Then again if Danzou dies, hooray for the first casualty of the 4th Ninja war!

I really wanna know what happened to Suigetsu and Juugo, last time we saw them they were surrounded by Samurai, and that bald fellow..

daveshan
24th January 2010, 4:39 AM
Root was showing us what Naruto was supposed to be, according to the Zabuza Arc. A collection of highly skilled mercenaries with no ethics, morals, or reason behind their actions other than the sake of their own lives and the safety of their village.

Honestly, Danzo represents what a Kage in a world full of ninjas is supposed to be like and I hope he remains in charge.

Lorde
24th January 2010, 5:00 AM
Not likely that he'll even make it through next weeks chapter. There's no place from a tyrant in Konaha no Sato. Maybe in Kirigakure no Sato where Madara is said to have ruled but not in the village where the goodguys live.

TsukiMirage
24th January 2010, 8:24 AM
Not likely that he'll even make it through next weeks chapter. There's no place from a tyrant in Konaha no Sato. Maybe in Kirigakure no Sato where Madara is said to have ruled but not in the village where the goodguys live. You do realize that if someone like Danzo was in charge of Konoha, It would have more peace then it has had with these "good guys", Right. That's the problem with the good guys, They let their feelings get in the way of doing what needs to be done. Examples would be Sarutobi, Itachi, Tsunade, Kakashi, And Naruto. Someone who's cares for everyone is a horrible choice to lead a mercenary village.

As for Danzo surviving, I think it depends on what Kishi has planned for the Kabuto plotline. We've pretty much seen all Danzo has to give, And now he no longer has Izanagi to use, So unless whatever he needs Kabuto for gives him something just as good, This may be the end.

7 tyranitars
24th January 2010, 11:16 AM
perhaps or some kind of civil war arc in konoha root and danzo lovers vs. the others :P

HoennMaster
24th January 2010, 11:39 AM
And Tsunade had already evacuated the villagers, So Danzo knew they would survive.

No she didn't. She didn't have time to evacuate everyone. Danzo and Root were underground when Pain started his invasion and Danzo told them not to do anything.

ryodragonite
24th January 2010, 6:49 PM
The elders really should know about Orochimaru/danzo if not I hope someone leaks that info out because Danzo shouldnt have been Hokage in the first place but at least Shikaku knows something.

Lorde
24th January 2010, 8:24 PM
You do realize that if someone like Danzo was in charge of Konoha, It would have more peace then it has had with these "good guys", Right. That's the problem with the good guys, They let their feelings get in the way of doing what needs to be done. Examples would be Sarutobi, Itachi, Tsunade, Kakashi, And Naruto. Someone who's cares for everyone is a horrible choice to lead a mercenary village.

How you came up with that logic is beyond me, I kinda think you're looking at things the wrong way. It's those feelings that will save the village in the end and it's probably those feelings that will save Sasuke considering he's an important character and I expect there to be a happy ending.

Shadow Lucario
24th January 2010, 8:48 PM
I think the Kage should be one that the people trust, not one they are afraid of.

Lorde
24th January 2010, 8:50 PM
I think the Kage should be one that the people trust, not one they are afraid of.

I agree though in this case, the people don't seem to fear Danzo, they seem to just dislike him and his military outlook on life.

He reminds me of the previous Mizukage.

ryodragonite
24th January 2010, 9:18 PM
I agree though in this case, the people don't seem to fear Danzo, they seem to just dislike him and his military outlook on life.

I think lots of people fear him. After all he is part of the foundation.

Lorde
24th January 2010, 9:20 PM
I think lots of people fear him. After all he is part of the foundation.

People don't fear the Foundation (Root). I haven't seen people cowering in fear whenever they hear about Danzo or Root :P

Tyde
24th January 2010, 10:44 PM
He as a political view on life. As in keeping naruto as more of a secret than of a weapon, or a free spirit. He's for the sake of the.village and not for the sake of the storyline

daveshan
24th January 2010, 10:48 PM
How you came up with that logic is beyond me, I kinda think you're looking at things the wrong way. It's those feelings that will save the village in the end and it's probably those feelings that will save Sasuke considering he's an important character and I expect there to be a happy ending.

You're missing the point of what he's saying. If the Naruto-verse acted like real ninjas (that had super powers) those feelings would lead to constant warfare, bloodshed, and probably the collapse of the village since it's spent so many of its resources tracking down Sasuke, who abandoned them and has no desire to come back.

In the real world, the Rescue Sasuke-Arc in the first series would have been called the "Confirm that Sasuke abandoned the village. If he didn't, bring him back, if he did, kill him on sight and bring back his body so we can get the sharingans out of him."-Arc.

Honestly, if the third Hokage had been leading the village with half the sense Danzo has, Oroochimaru would've been killed already.

Lorde
24th January 2010, 10:52 PM
He as a political view on life. As in keeping naruto as more of a secret than of a weapon, or a free spirit. He's for the sake of the.village and not for the sake of the storyline

I don't quite understand what you're saying. I do understand about Danzo having a political view on things, but that has led to Sasuke turning bad.

Locormus
25th January 2010, 12:41 AM
TsukiMirage and Daveshan have the same idea I have about Danzou.. his methods are for the greater good of the village, but the village isn't aware of this since the senju approach has saturated into the villages lifestyle.

For the ones who don't know what life of friendship would lead to: Sasuke left the village of his own volition. Naruto and co. spare him for a while. Sasuke turns really bad when he attacks Killer Bee. Sasuke is a wanted criminal. Konoha looks bad because they didn't pursue Sasuke when he became a MISSING NIN (=CRIMINAL). So Raikage takes up his forces and attacks Konoha. This would've happened..

Really the whole caring for eachother would lead to much more problems then the Danzou approach, though we all know that Danzou has a second, secret agenda..

As for Danzou and Kabuto storyline.. Is there even one? Can somebody tell me in which chapter when they were linked together in the plot? I know that Kabuto was being searched for by Anko, Sai and Yamato, does this mean that Danzou ordered them to find them?

Edit: The 4th Kira, Danzou ordering the Uchiha massacre has saved Konoha from being burned to Ash by the Uchiha.. There wouldn't even be a Konoha since it would've been attacked by neighbouring countries who'd take there chances. Even so! If the Uchiha turned on the Konoha elite way back then, wouldn't Sasuke follow in there footsteps? Leading him to still hating Naruto's approach and heritage??? It's like Madara said: Naruto and Sasuke are destined to hate eachother and be on opposite sides.

Lorde
25th January 2010, 2:54 AM
Edit: The 4th Kira, Danzou ordering the Uchiha massacre has saved Konoha from being burned to Ash by the Uchiha.. There wouldn't even be a Konoha since it would've been attacked by neighbouring countries who'd take there chances. Even so! If the Uchiha turned on the Konoha elite way back then, wouldn't Sasuke follow in there footsteps? Leading him to still hating Naruto's approach and heritage??? It's like Madara said: Naruto and Sasuke are destined to hate eachother and be on opposite sides.

Had Danzo not supported such a plan Sasuke probably would've been spared even if there had been an attack. I think Madara exaggerated a bit when he explained about the possible coup de grace. I'm sure Konoha would've been devestated but let's not forget that Konoha isn't full of weaklings. They had some of their strongest ninja at the time. And had Root helped, the village would have made it.

Konoha's been destroyed several times already so it's not like Konoha wouldn't exist had the coup plan progressed into reality.

daveshan
25th January 2010, 3:58 AM
Had Danzo not supported such a plan Sasuke probably would've been spared even if there had been an attack. I think Madara exaggerated a bit when he explained about the possible coup de grace. I'm sure Konoha would've been devestated but let's not forget that Konoha isn't full of weaklings. They had some of their strongest ninja at the time. And had Root helped, the village would have made it.

Konoha's been destroyed several times already so it's not like Konoha wouldn't exist had the coup plan progressed into reality.

Danzo and 'Madara' support each others story about the Uchiha rebellion. Combine that with Itachi's actions that we are sure of and it makes sense that they are 100% correct about what would have happened. I think only a small discussion and confession from the other two elders is needed to put the final nail in that coffin. Plus, there's no reason for Kishi to say "Nope, gotcha!" after already pulling that with Itachi.

Leaf Village's been destroyed, but remember, times were different. Most of the leaders and their followers had a "Third Ninja War" mentality, even though the war was over. Combine that with the constant reminder that we get that all Uchihas are super elites and the best, plus they'd have the element of surprise on their side and you can tell it'd be bloody and no one would be spared.

If you want proof that they wouldn't be spared, watch the Jiryiha (SP) flashback episodes. A guy razed a whole small town because he thought an enemy spy was there.

Shadow Lucario
25th January 2010, 4:04 AM
I think Danzo dies next chapter. He's been portrayed as an antagonist and Sasuke is a main character. We all know how these things end.

Locormus
25th January 2010, 4:30 AM
I think Danzo dies next chapter. He's been portrayed as an antagonist and Sasuke is a main character. We all know how these things end.

Asuma says hello, Jiraiya joins him for a cup of tea...

Danzou still has strings related to Kabuto and Root, that could be his way out if he escapes.

What if he feigns death by tricking everybody that when they eye on his arm closes, that that would be the end of Izanagi? Furthermore he spoke about Shisui's eye needing to recharge.. I'm willing to bet that his right eye (shisui's) is going to play a role in the comming chapter. That eye has the power to manipulate one to Danzou's wishes.. or some other sort of Genjutsu..

What I'm saying is, there are options left for Kishi to not end this fight with Danzou's death, but of course Sasuke isn't going to die here.. Heck Madara is still watching him, HOW CAN HE DIE??? *sorry, but this fight was meaningless from the start..

Lorde
25th January 2010, 4:37 AM

Danzou still has strings related to Kabuto and Root, that could be his way out if he escapes.

I Bolded the word "if" because it's important to remember that we have no way of knowing if Danzo escapes or dies.

What if he feigns death by tricking everybody that when they eye on his arm closes, that that would be the end of Izanagi?

Feigning death is difficult. He'd need someone to rescue him like Haku rescued Zabuza while in Nami no Kuni. That person could be Kabuto, but Sasuke would know if he was around (Sharingan can see Chakra) so could Madara.

Shadow Lucario
25th January 2010, 4:40 AM

Asuma was never really a main character. I see Jiraiya's death as motivation for Naruto to fight and kill Pain which he did.

What if he feigns death by tricking everybody that when they eye on his arm closes, that that would be the end of Izanagi? Furthermore he spoke about Shisui's eye needing to recharge.. I'm willing to bet that his right eye (shisui's) is going to play a role in the comming chapter. That eye has the power to manipulate one to Danzou's wishes.. or some other sort of Genjutsu..

You might be right about this. With an eye still open anything can happen. If anything happens to threaten Sasuke I think Madara would jump in like he when the Tsuchikage attacked Sasuke.

What I'm saying is, there are options left for Kishi to not end this fight with Danzou's death, but of course Sasuke isn't going to die here.. Heck Madara is still watching him, HOW CAN HE DIE??? *sorry, but this fight was meaningless from the start..

Of course this fight isn't going to end with just Danzo's death. Maybe Danzo will reveal something that makes Sasuke change his mind about killing the other two.

Lorde
25th January 2010, 4:41 AM
I don't see Danzo sweet-talking his way out of this though. He's tried reasoning with Sasuke about the cost of peace but that didn't go well. His Wind sword pierced Sasuke, there's no turning back.

Locormus
25th January 2010, 5:21 AM
I don't see Danzo sweet-talking his way out of this though. He's tried reasoning with Sasuke about the cost of peace but that didn't go well. His Wind sword pierced Sasuke, there's no turning back.

True he tried reasoning, but as we know, the massacre is a 'touchy' subject when it comes to Sasuke. I wasn't sure if the sword really did pierce Sasuke, it was shown in a weird angle with Sasuke's back and stuff...

I noticed you bolding the IF part, but if I only went about not knowing different possible scenarios, I'd be to narrow minded.. I always try to come up with at least two solutions to a problem, sometimes even three.

@Shadow Lucario: I just pulled out Asuma because he's often forgotten as a good guy that died, but really good guys only die for the younger generation to advance. Asuma died so Shikamaru can become a grown up, and when Jiraiya died, it was Shikamaru who aided Naruto.

About Shisui's eye.. he could use that for a last Izanagi and get away.. That could be the final image it portrays to Sasuke and crew: a dead body of Danzou.. feigning his death and then getting away.

Lorde
25th January 2010, 5:26 AM
^ I know it's a weird angle but it clearly (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/479-33/16) shows some blood so Sasuke was injured in some way.

TsukiMirage
25th January 2010, 5:45 AM
No she didn't. She didn't have time to evacuate everyone. Danzo and Root were underground when Pain started his invasion and Danzo told them not to do anything. She began to evacuating everyone before she wanted to send for Naruto to return, During which time Danzo wasn't hiding yet.

How you came up with that logic is beyond me, I kinda think you're looking at things the wrong way. It's those feelings that will save the village in the end and it's probably those feelings that will save Sasuke considering he's an important character and I expect there to be a happy ending. Some examples then. Because Sarutobi couldn't bring himself to kill Orochimaru, Orochimaru was able to escape and come back to destroy a large part of Konoha. Because Itachi couldn't bring himself to kill Sasuke, Sasuke has nearly started a war between Konoha and Kumo and has caused enough destruction to become a world class threat. Jiraiya taught Nagato and gang ninjutsu and then left them with no supervision, Causing the birth of Pain and Akatsuki.

Danzo's pragmatical ways means that if someone seems like a threat, He'll eliminate them regardless of who they are. Such action means they won't be able to grow into a bigger threat and come back to cause even more damage, i.e. Orochimaru and Sasuke. Danzo has shown to have taken several preemptive actions to stop potential wars.

Konoha's been destroyed several times already so it's not like Konoha wouldn't exist had the coup plan progressed into reality. The reason Sasuke was to be killed was to make sure he wouldn't attempt to take revenge, And as we seen, That's exactly what's he has done.

You forget that unlike an outside force attacking, The Uchihas would have know the best weak spots to target in Konoha and would have made short work of most of the other ninjas, Since the Sennins were gone and few Jounins wouldn't stand a chance against the Sharingan. A civil war would have left Konoha defenseless, Leaving them open to the other villages, Like Suna who attempted to destroy them years later or Kumo who wanted the Byakugan.

HoennMaster
25th January 2010, 8:30 AM
The elders really should know about Orochimaru/danzo if not I hope someone leaks that info out because Danzo shouldnt have been Hokage in the first place but at least Shikaku knows something.

Once they find out about the Kage Summit that would be plenty to convince them he is bad.

She began to evacuating everyone before she wanted to send for Naruto to return, During which time Danzo wasn't hiding yet.

He killed the messenger frog and then went into hiding. The battle wasn't that long before the village was destroyed. She didn't have time to get everyone out. Hence why she had to use so much chakra saving everyone.

Because Itachi couldn't bring himself to kill Sasuke, Sasuke has nearly started a war between Konoha and Kumo and has caused enough destruction to become a world class threat. Jiraiya taught Nagato and gang ninjutsu and then left them with no supervision, Causing the birth of Pain and Akatsuki.

Itachi also killed his entire clan, so the peacful life style doesn't really apply with why he didn't kill Sasuke. Pain and Akatsuki also rose out of wars that Konoha was part of, so it wasn't all because of a peaceful lifestyle.

7 tyranitars
25th January 2010, 11:07 AM
Some examples then. Because Sarutobi couldn't bring himself to kill Orochimaru, Orochimaru was able to escape and come back to destroy a large part of Konoha. Because Itachi couldn't bring himself to kill Sasuke, Sasuke has nearly started a war between Konoha and Kumo and has caused enough destruction to become a world class threat. Jiraiya taught Nagato and gang ninjutsu and then left them with no supervision, Causing the birth of Pain and Akatsuki.

madara created akatsuki, pain was just the public leader

danzo is just some guy that rather takes the easy path
the main goal is that the people of the narutoverse want peace whitout having to kill eachother

ryodragonite
25th January 2010, 9:36 PM
He killed the messenger frog and then went into hiding. The battle wasn't that long before the village was destroyed. She didn't have time to get everyone out. Hence why she had to use so much chakra saving everyone.

Poor messenger frog but Tsunade really didnt evac anyone she was running around with the anbu until pain came and started talking to her.

Whatever happened to pain hes a good guy now isnt he.

Lorde
25th January 2010, 9:47 PM
Whatever happened to pain hes a good guy now isnt he.

Uh well yeah, in a way he was a good guy near the end but he...

...died due to exhaustion.

Shneak
25th January 2010, 11:02 PM
Sort of random but...

I was surfing Narutopedia and noticed that they listed Neji as a jonin rank ninja. This is wrong, right? Or did I miss something. Not even Shikamaru is a jonin yet.

Lorde
25th January 2010, 11:07 PM
Sort of random but...

I was surfing Narutopedia and noticed that they listed Neji as a jonin rank ninja. This is wrong, right? Or did I miss something. Not even Shikamaru is a jonin yet.

Nope it's correct :)

When Naruto returns to Konoha, Shikamaru explains that most of the Genin are Chunin now, and that Kankuro, Temari, and Neji are Jonin.

ryodragonite
26th January 2010, 12:03 AM
Uh well yeah, in a way he was a good guy near the end but he...

...died due to exhaustion.

Wait the main pain or nagato? And since konan left and everyone else died theres like 3 atsuki left not counting team taka.

Lorde
26th January 2010, 12:07 AM
Wait the main pain or nagato? And since konan left and everyone else died theres like 3 atsuki left not counting team taka.

All of them, Yahiko, Nagato, and the five other bodies.

No, it's more like 2 members because....

Kisame is dead.

ryodragonite
26th January 2010, 12:12 AM
All of them, Yahiko, Nagato, and the five other bodies.

No, it's more like 2 members because....

Kisame is dead.

Yeah I know that wouldnt it be funny though if that blood guy came back because technically hes not dead hes immortal.

Locormus
26th January 2010, 1:16 AM
Yeah I know that wouldnt it be funny though if that blood guy came back because technically hes not dead hes immortal.

Hidan's dead as well.. It was explained in the databook that he needs to kill in order for him to retain his immortality.. since he isn't able to kill, because he's buried and decapitated, his immortality will run out. When that happens he dies. Since he's been down there for quite a while.. he's probably dead as we speak.

There's no denying it, Akatsuki has almost been demolished:

Sasori: -
Hidan: Asuma
Kakuzu: -
Orochimaru: Sarutobi Hiruzen
Deidara: Indirect death of Chiyo, because he caught Gaara..
Itachi: -
Pain: Jiraiya
Kisame: -

Konan left Akatsuki due to no reason to be there anymore... She killed nobody beforehand.

Zetsu, half alive (is white zetsu dead?): killed nobody
Madara, somewhat alive: Fuu and Torune

Most of them died without taking anybody down, except the Jinchurνki's.. so besides Pain and Itachi, they weren't very threatening. Though Madara is sure to be a different case. I haven't been very impressed as of yet. The only ones to do major damage were Orochimaru, Pain and Madara.. Big bad number one, two and three..

But seriously, they were nothing to be impressed about:

- Orochimaru was sickly and lost to Sasuke, but is slowly returning in Kabutos body. Don't know how much to expect from him.
- Pain/Nagato sure, Rinnegan was supposed to be cool, but he was beaten by Naruto's infamous talk no-jutsu
- Has only showed us that he is capable of deflecting hits and sending people to different dimensions. So can Kakashi.. well except for the deflecting crap. But there's probably some trick to that. Izanagi or something..

Lorde
26th January 2010, 1:40 AM

Why did you say three members then? If you knew about Kisame's death?

Blood guy is Hidan right? He's also dead sadly.

uber gon
26th January 2010, 2:14 AM
Still hoping Naruto learns some new jutsu. That wind sword would be nice.

Lorde
26th January 2010, 2:15 AM
I've been wanted Naruto to use swords since I saw him holding them in some of the artbooks and pages.

But why learn Danzo's jutsu?

ryodragonite
26th January 2010, 2:43 AM
Why did you say three members then? If you knew about Kisame's death?

Blood guy is Hidan right? He's also dead sadly.

Yes blood guy is hidan I just forgot his name. The three I was talking about were madara zetsu and I counted hidan as being alive but that person corrected me.

Lorde
26th January 2010, 2:45 AM
Yes blood guy is hidan I just forgot his name. The three I was talking about were madara zetsu and I counted hidan as being alive but that person corrected me.

Oh nevermind then.

As for Zetsu, he's essentially in pieces at the moment.

TsukiMirage
26th January 2010, 3:18 AM
He killed the messenger frog and then went into hiding. The battle wasn't that long before the village was destroyed. She didn't have time to get everyone out. Hence why she had to use so much chakra saving everyone. The evacuations began before Tsunade met with the Elders, When the Pains first started to attack. She used so much chakra to heal the people that were hurt in the initial attack and the various ninjas that were fighting. She then had to heal and protect those same people after the Chou Shinra Tensei.

Itachi also killed his entire clan, so the peacful life style doesn't really apply with why he didn't kill Sasuke. Pain and Akatsuki also rose out of wars that Konoha was part of, so it wasn't all because of a peaceful lifestyle. Itachi didn't love the rest of his clan like he did Sasuke. It was stated several times the person Itachi cared for the most in the world was Sasuke. Nagato became a threat because of the training and interaction with Jiraiya.

the main goal is that the people of the narutoverse want peace whitout having to kill eachother Yahiko and gang created the basic idea behind Akatsuki, And then Madara presumably came in later and introduced the idea of using catching the Bijuus.

If the main goal was peace, The ninja villages wouldn't exist.

Lorde
26th January 2010, 4:16 AM

the main goal is that the people of the narutoverse want peace whitout having to kill eachother

It's currently unknown who really created Akatsuki. The Gokage think it was a previous Mizukage in Kirigakure since there are rumors that it started there. Madara said he created it, Pain said he did. It's confusing.

Things always change so it could've been created anywhere.

Shadow Lucario
26th January 2010, 4:26 AM
It's currently unknown who really created Akatsuki. The Gokage think it was a previous Mizukage in Kirigakure since there are rumors that it started there. Madara said he created it, Pain said he did. It's confusing.

Things always change so it could've been created anywhere.

Gokage isn't a title. I think you mean the Raikage. I think Madara created it. He's old enough and he was a former Mizukage so it makes sense

Lorde
26th January 2010, 4:31 AM
Gokage isn't a title. I think you mean the Raikage. I think Madara created it. He's old enough and he was a former Mizukage so it makes sense

No I meant Gokage, it refers to the Five Kage in the series. As in "Gokage Summit".

I think they've all accepted the theory that it was created in Kirigakure since Mei seemed to believe so too.

Locormus
26th January 2010, 5:01 AM
@ TsukiMirage: Ninja villages are the product of years of clanwars, and clans joining forces. They've always fought for there own peace, though there would always be some ruckus creating buzz for another war, for which the villages were utilized once again. But never was there a threat that threatened them all. This is why the 'Gokage' summit was such a big deal.

As for the former Mizukage and stuff.. it's been shown that Yagura was the former Mizukage (Yondaime) and former Sanbi Jinchuriki, he acted out of character. Then you have the fact that Kisame called Madara former Mizukage.

It all basically equates to Madara mind controlling Yagura, in some way or another. Shisui eyes could do mind control, why couldn't Madara's eyes? Madara mindcontrolling Yagura would explain how the Kirigakure became known as the Bloody Mist. Yagura was a nice person (according to the Godaime Mizukage) so it'd definatly haven been out of character for him to order the following: He had young shinobi fight the one closest to him/her to the death. Something Uchiha did frequently to obtain the Mangekyou.

As for Nagato starting Akatsuki, that's true. He along with Yahiko started a rebellious group that wanted peace for Amegakure. Presumably Madara joined Nagato's group when he saw how easily manipulated Nagato could be (he said this to Naruto). He then probably brought the Bijuu stuff up, since Nagato wouldn't have thought about 'world peace' yet after Yahiko had died.

If Madara had Nagato in his eye in the moon plan, he could use Nagato's Rinnegan to obtain the final secret about the Juubi, for which you need Rinnegan, Mangekyou, and a regular Sharingan to read the tablet, as stated in Madara's talk with Naruto. Now Madara had all of the pawns he needed and started to orchestrate the capture of the Jinchuriki's from behind the shadows.

The thing I wonder about is Zetsu, since the seem pretty close.. though no connection has been made between Madara and Zetsu and wherever he/they come from.

And beside all the pawns he had, including Itachi, he now needs Sasuke to achieve EMS. The sentence 'most importantly, I've won Sasuke over' enticed me so much that I had to search as to what Madara wants from him: a future EMS. I deduce this from the moment where Madara conviniently proposed to Sasuke 'What are you going to do with your brothers eyes? Implant them? When Sasuke said 'no..' his mask turned ..............:o (= surprised) on us.. and what happens next? Madara sends Sasuke of to suicide missions where he'll have to make excessive use of his Mangekyou so it deteriorates. That way he'll go blind quick and will have to implant Itachi's eyes.. and voila Sasuke has EMS.. the way Madara wants it to be. Then he can steal Sasuke's eyes and create a double EMS with which he may control the Juubi, but this last part about implanting Sasuke's EMS is purely speculative. It would make sense since the Sharingan can control the strongest bijuu, for a super super strong Sharingan to control the by far strongest chakra monster to ever exist.

Lorde
26th January 2010, 5:03 AM
The thing I wonder about is Zetsu, since the seem pretty close.. though no connection has been made between Madara and the land of Grass (where Zetsu comes from)

It's never been confirmed that Zetsu comes from Kusagakure.

It wasn't confirmed in the anime, manga, or even the databooks.

Locormus
26th January 2010, 5:19 AM
Okay, I'll edit that then.. I already made another edit as well.. about what Madara could possibly want with Sasuke.

7 tyranitars
26th January 2010, 10:03 AM
It has been said by fans that zetsu comes from kusagakure because of his
plant like aperance but it isn't confirmed, would like to know where he comes from :P

Lorde
26th January 2010, 9:11 PM
It has been said by fans that zetsu comes from kusagakure because of his
plant like aperance but it isn't confirmed, would like to know where he comes from :P

Fans used his grass-like features for that. In the TCG, he comes from Konoha although that's probably a mistake.

Shneak
26th January 2010, 9:54 PM
Nope it's correct :)

When Naruto returns to Konoha, Shikamaru explains that most of the Genin are Chunin now, and that Kankuro, Temari, and Neji are Jonin.

But, why Neji?

Lorde
26th January 2010, 9:56 PM
But, why Neji?

Because he's a genius? Like Kakashi.

I'd bet Shikamaru would've been promoted too, but he probably refused it.

Shneak
26th January 2010, 10:03 PM

Yeah, maybe. Only makes sense.

Lorde
26th January 2010, 10:06 PM
I don't know any other reason. He's stronger than most so he would make a great Jonin.

ryodragonite
26th January 2010, 11:57 PM

He probably refused because of the work but those other smart people who helped shikamaru when hidan killed asuma were also special jonin and chunin.

Lorde
27th January 2010, 1:02 AM
He probably refused because of the work but those other smart people who helped shikamaru when hidan killed asuma were also special jonin and chunin.

Most were Chunin like Ino and Choji.

Is there an exam for Jonin too?

MizuJosh
27th January 2010, 1:12 AM
I'm pretty sure you just get promoted like Kurenai... I'm not sure though.

Lorde
27th January 2010, 1:14 AM
I'm pretty sure you just get promoted like Kurenai... I'm not sure though.

If it's a promotion and not an exam, I wonder why Shikamaru refused. It's not hard work.

TsukiMirage
27th January 2010, 4:54 AM
@ TsukiMirage: Ninja villages are the product of years of clanwars, and clans joining forces. They've always fought for there own peace, though there would always be some ruckus creating buzz for another war, for which the villages were utilized once again. But never was there a threat that threatened them all. This is why the 'Gokage' summit was such a big deal. The villages didn't fight for peace so much as to maintain their power. Losing meant not only the lost of potential clients, But would have an impact on the villages funding. Sadly the Gokage summit became a joke the moment they waited til the 8th Jinchuuriki disappeared. Konoha has already shown that one village can actually handle the threat. All five villages should have no problem.

As for Nagato starting Akatsuki, that's true. He along with Yahiko started a rebellious group that wanted peace for Amegakure. Presumably Madara joined Nagato's group when he saw how easily manipulated Nagato could be (he said this to Naruto). He then probably brought the Bijuu stuff up, since Nagato wouldn't have thought about 'world peace' yet after Yahiko had died.
Nagato did want world peace when Yahiko died, It consisted of making the rest of the world experience pain like he did. Madara had to have joined sometime after he attempted to destroy Konoha with the Kyuubi, Since otherwise he wouldn't have used the Kyuubi like that.

MizuJosh
27th January 2010, 5:15 AM
Well, Pain wanted to bring peace by showing everyone pain, yes?

Lorde
27th January 2010, 6:18 AM
Well, Pain wanted to bring peace by showing everyone pain, yes?

Yes, that was the plan in a nutshell. He also planned on using the Bijuu and probably his own village.

He would've done better selling real estate

Lucario At Service
27th January 2010, 10:37 AM
Script of ch 480 is out (completely translated),

表紙はサスケ。背後にサスケのスサノオ
Front cover is of Sasuke. Back is of Sasuke's Susano'o.

目を閉じればそこにはいつも憎しみが。魔物のように膨れ上がった憎しみが
If you close your eyes, hatred will always be there. Like an apparition, it will expand.

480 犠牲
Chapter 480: Sacrifice

相討ち…だがダンゾウの体は幻…!?
Simultaneously striking one another...but is Danzou's body another illusion...!?

マダラ(サスケの力…まあこんなところか)
Madara (Sasuke's power...this much huh?)
カリン(…!?)
Karin (...!?)

ダンゾウに刺されてるサスケ『くっ…』
Sasuke pierced by Danzou: Ugh...
サスケに刺されてるダンゾウ『早過ぎたな…まだ眼は開いている…
イタチのところへ行って説教でもされてくると…よい… ワシの 勝ちだ』
Danzou, pierced by Sasuke: Too fast...eyes are still open...you will be going to see Itachi, and perhaps even good of you to hear his preaching...this is my win.

カリン(どうなってる!? …この感じはもう…!)
Karin (What's going on!? ...this feeling is...!)

ダンゾウ『!!?』
Danzou: !!?
うつむくサスケ『ハアハア』
Sasuke looking downward: Haha
ダンゾウ『…どういう…ことだ!?』(ぐはっ! …なぜイザナギが起動しない!!?)
Danzou: ...what's...the meaning of this!? (Guh! ...why won't Izanagi start up!!?)
サスケ右目が万華鏡
Sasuke's right eye has Mangekyou activated.

マダラ(ダンゾウ… お前の言うとおり”幻術時間を自在に操ったイタチも月読”とは天地の差だ …)
Madara (Danzou...it's as you said -- the time Itachi could freely manipulate his genjutsu and Tsukiyomi -- the difference is like between the heavens and earth...)
ダンゾウ視界がブレル。右腕の眼が閉じる。
Danzou's field of vision is blurred. His right arm's eyes are closed.

ダンゾウ『きさま…』
Danzou: You...
サスケ『イタチに会うのは貴様のほうだ…』
Sasuke: The one meeting Itachi will be you...

ダンゾウ膝まつく
Danzou falls to his knees.
カリン(やっぱりウチが感じた通り今のダンゾウは実体だ!)
Karin (As thought, it's as I sensed. It was in fact Danzou's real body!)

マダラ(…だが少ししかもたない小さく弱い その幻術も要は使いどころだ…)

ダンゾウ倒れて苦しそう
Danzou looks to be in a lot of pain.

マダラ(体を少し刺しあう少し前
右腕の写輪眼は全てを閉じてしまっていたという事だ
サスケはうちは一族… そして万華鏡写輪眼を持つ忍
観察眼ならダンゾウ…お前より上だ 一瞬お前が気付くよりも早く…
サスケは幻術をお前にかけ 右腕最後の眼が開いているように見せかけていた
お前自身イザナギの不安定な効果時間を右腕の写輪眼を見て 幾度も確認していた
それをサスケは見逃さなかった イザナギの効果時間が まだあるよにほんの少しの間
見せかける程度だが 一瞬の間でも幻術にかけられる事を前もって知っていた
それを利用しない サスケではない)
Madara (Right before his body was pierced, the sharingan in his right arm all closed. Sasuke is of the Uchiha clan...and a shinobi possessing the Mangekyou...but Danzou with his observing eye...he is above you. In an instant he was faster than you in noticing...Sasuke cast a genjutsu on you, making you believe that your last eye on your right arm was still open. You used Izanagi on yourself without fulling knowing its effective time, checking it over and over to see if it was in effect. Sasuke didn't miss that. Izanagi's time of effectiveness has a small interval in between each use. Although he pretended to know the degree to which that was, he knew beforehand that even in an instant he would be able to cast a genjutsu. Don't use that, that's not Sasuke.)

ダンゾウ右肩を抑える『う…ぐっ…』
Danzou's checks his right shoulder: U..gh...
マダラ『写輪眼を手に入れた事により写輪眼との戦いを甘くみた… その奢りが負けに繋がった』
Madara: You were naiive in this battle of Sharingan because of all those Sharingan you've acquired...that's the reason for you loss.

サスケ『これが眼で語る戦いだ  うちはを…なめるな』
Sasuke: This is a fight I will recite to you with my eyes. Don't underestimate the Uchiha.

マダラ(シスイの眼が使用出来なかったにしろ ダンゾウをよくここまで追い込んだな
…サスケ   そろそろシスイの眼をいただけそうだ  根は土に隠れているべきだったな)
Madara (Even without being able to use Shisui's eye, Danzou did a good job of driving it this far....Sasuke, it seems like you'll soon be able to take Shisui's eyes for yourself. Root should have stayed hidden in the ground.)

サスケ倒れそうになるとカリン駆け寄る『サスケエ…!』
Sasuke is about to collapse while Karin rushes over: Sasuke...!
サスケ『くっ…うっ…』
Sasuke: Ku..ku...
カリン左腕出し『ホラ!さっさと咬め!!』
Karin brings out her left arm: Here! Bite quickly!!
マダラ『あの女…連れてきて正解だった …役に立つ わざわざサスケが選んだお気に入りだけは ある…』
Madara: That girl...it was good to bring her here...she's useful, and Sasuke specifically chose her as his favorite...

咬みつくサスケ
Sasuke biting.
カリン『ああっ…!』
Karin: Ahh...!

ダンゾウ(このワシが…!こんな…小僧に…!! ワシはまだこんなと所では死ねん!!!)
Danzou (I...! To this little...!! I will not die in a place like this!!!)

いきなりダンゾウの右腕木になりだす
Suddenly Danzou's right arm starts to become a tree.
ダンゾウ『ぐああああ!!』
Danzou: Guahhh!!!
サスケ カリン『!!?』
Sasuke and Karin: !!?
ダンゾウ(いかん!!このままでは初代の細胞に取り込まれてしまう!)
Danzou (I won't allow it!! At this rate I'll be taken over by the Shodai's cells.)
ダンゾウ右肩からずっぽり右腕取る
Danzou takes his right shoulder with his right arm.
マダラ(死にかけてチャクラの制御ができなくなったな… 柱間の力をそう簡単にはコントロール できはしない …)
Madara (Facing death, he's losing control over his chakra...I won't be able to easily control the strength of the pillars...)

ダンゾウ、カリンとサスケの前へ
Danzou, in front of Karin and Sasuke.
カリン『しつこい… なんて奴だ…!』
Karin: How persistent...this is some guy...!
ダンゾウ右眼の包帯とる
Danzou takes the bandages off his right eye.
ダンゾウ『まだだ… ここからが… 眼で… 語る戦いだ…』
Danzou: Not yet...from here on out...with this eye...I will tell you how this fight will end.

マダラ(右眼の瞳力が戻ったか… シスイの眼が復活するまでの間をイザナギでカバーする…
そういう手のはずか…)
Madara (The pupil in his right eye has returned huh...he covered with Izanagi while allowing Shisui's eye to recover...so that was your play huh...)

サスケ左手に千鳥まとい、ダンゾウに突っ込む
Sasuke uses Chidori in his left hand, and thrusts at Danzou.
ダンゾウ交わして、カリンを人質に。
Danzou dodges, and takes Karin hostage.

マダラ(シスイの瞳力… 幻術として使用するかイザナギとして使い捨てにするのか決めかねてい るようだな… )
Madara (Shisui's pupil...it seems he plans to use it up as he did with Izanagi.)

サスケ、ダンゾウ睨む。
Sasuke glares at Danzou.
ダンゾウ『瞳力を使いすぎたな』
Danzou: You've used your eye too much huh.
カリン『サスケエ…』
Karin: Sasuke...
ダンゾウ(サスケはもう使えん… シスイの幻術をかけて操るならマダラのほうだ
もたもたはしてられん傷が深すぎる)
Danzou (Sasuke can't use it anymore...if I can use Shisui's genjutsu to control him and get him to go after Madara, it would be more effecient considering the depth of these wounds.)
マダラ(さて… サスケ… どうする?)
Madara (So then...Sasuke...what will you do?)

サスケ『自己犠牲を語ったお前が… 人質とはな』
Sasuke: You who talked of self-sacrifice....to take a hostage.
ダンゾウ『自分の… 命が… 惜しいわけではない 木の葉の為 忍の世の為
ワシはこんな所で…死ぬ訳にはいかん…  どんな手を…… 使っても…生きる…
ワシは…  この忍の… 世を変える唯一の改革者となる者…
この女はその為の犠牲だ』
Danzou: My..my life...I'm not sorry...it was for Konoha...for the ninja world...I won't allow myself to die in a place like this...no matter whose hands...whatever I have to do...to live...I will...this shinobi's...to become the reformer to change the world...this girl will be a sacrifice for that purpose.
カリン『サスケ…  助けて』
Karin: Sasuke...help me!

サスケ『動くな…カリン』
Sasuke: Don't move...Karin.
ダンゾウ『…!』
Danzou: ...!

サスケ、左眼万華鏡。。。ドーンで怖い顔。
Sasuke activates Mangekyou in his left eye...with a scary face.

サスケ千鳥鋭槍でカリンごとダンゾウを刺す。
Sasuke uses a Chidori spear and stabs Karin along with Danzou.
ダンゾウ背中貫通してる。
Danzou's back is pierced through.

カリン(え…)
Karin (Huh...)
ダンゾウ『ぐっ…!』(…急所を人質ごと…)
Danzou: Guh...! (...the vitals of the hostage...)
眼が笑ってるマダラ『そうこなくては…』
Madara, smiling with his eyes: So its come to this...

サスケ『兄さん… まずは一人目だ…』
Sasuke: Brother...this is the first...

カリンもろとも復讐を成す!!
Karin and achieving revenge!!
サスケ、真の闇へ…!!
Sasuke, towards the darkness of reality...!!
終わり。サーセイ★
The End.

7 tyranitars
27th January 2010, 11:53 AM
thanks lucario,

and pain just wanted peace he wasn't really a bad person

arceus7
27th January 2010, 1:28 PM
we had another fake tank spoiler that was very well written, until we got to the tank part at the end and read the cliche Im afraid I cant let you do that starfox comment

TsukiMirage
27th January 2010, 7:30 PM
So Sasuke considers Karin his favorite? Anyhow, I like this end of the fight. But if is really the end of Danzo, Then Kishi sucks.

Shneak
27th January 2010, 9:02 PM
Wait, what? He stabbed Karin?

Lorde
27th January 2010, 9:22 PM
Wait, what? He stabbed Karin?

Well knowing Sasuke, I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

7 tyranitars
27th January 2010, 10:21 PM
nope, that's just like sasuke he would do anything to achieve his goals

Lorde
27th January 2010, 10:23 PM
He's really evil isn't he?

He also stabbed Suigetsu just to incapacitate Killer Bee.

7 tyranitars
27th January 2010, 10:27 PM
yeah and I read that interview whit kishi and hes getting more and more evil O_O

Lorde
27th January 2010, 10:30 PM
I could already tell without Kishi's info.

The cold Chakra Karin talked about, that demon that they showed behind him, etc.

TsukiMirage
28th January 2010, 12:32 AM
He's really evil isn't he?

He also stabbed Suigetsu just to incapacitate Killer Bee. Well, It's not like stabbing Suigetsu could hurt him. As for Karin, I betting she's not hurt that bad. Sasuke told her not to move just before he stabbed her and Sasuke can manipulate his Chidori Spear's shape and size. What I'm sad about is the fact that Danzo seems like he's gonna die next chapter, Which mean his whole plot line is now trash.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 12:45 AM
Well I hope she survives. Suigetsu was hurt though, since Raiton is his weakness.

ryodragonite
28th January 2010, 12:46 AM
Well, It's not like stabbing Suigetsu could hurt him. As for Karin, I betting she's not hurt that bad. Sasuke told her not to move just before he stabbed her and Sasuke can manipulate his Chidori Spear's shape and size. What I'm sad about is the fact that Danzo seems like he's gonna die next chapter, Which mean his whole plot line is now trash.

So he stabbed her why because that chapter didnt make sense to me. I mean thats kind of random. And if danzo dies theres still madara I dont care danzo anymore and the fights kind of geting old to me.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 12:48 AM
I don't think the chapters out yet is it? I'm using the info from the spoilers.

uber gon
28th January 2010, 12:52 AM
Wonder how those two elders will fare when fighting Sasuke? Bet they'll go down fast.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 1:29 AM
The chapter's out on OneManga, though it's not the best quality. Looks like a great chapter. Though Sasuke is officially crazy. I hate him now.

I hope they can fight him off :S

ryodragonite
28th January 2010, 2:14 AM
Wonder how those two elders will fare when fighting Sasuke? Bet they'll go down fast.

Yeah thats what I thought too but somepeople are saying that they have special powers. They do talk back to Tsunade so they might have something special(or their just crazy and want too get pummeled).

Lorde
28th January 2010, 2:15 AM
Wow, this week's chapter was weird.

I really see what other people saw in Danzo now.

Ginji
28th January 2010, 3:49 AM
WTF why is sasuke killing karin too? T_T

Lorde
28th January 2010, 4:00 AM
WTF why is sasuke killing karin too? T_T

To get to Danzo, he went right through her.

I think he's taking this revenge stuff a little TOO far.

MidnightMelody
28th January 2010, 5:04 AM
Does anyone see Sauske dieing by soon? I used to think there was a chance for him to return to Konoha and I think Kishimoto thought that too. But there was just too much time given and thus I think he decided to just have Sauske die in the darkness. I guess Sai was not just a temporary replacement but a permanent one. No matter,I rather like Sai over Sauske!

Lorde
28th January 2010, 6:46 AM
Sasuke might die before the end of the anime. But not at the moment, the end is still faraway.

HoennMaster
28th January 2010, 8:22 AM
If Danzo does die next week then I'd be happy, but isn't Shisui's eye suppose to be special? How could it not see Sasuke's attack?

He also stabbed Suigetsu just to incapacitate Killer Bee.

Suigetsu told Sasuke to do it.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 8:24 AM
Suigetsu told Sasuke to do it.

Once again you have a point. But be that as it may, he still did it. I know it was done for the good of the team/mission, but I don't condone that kind of behavior.

I wonder if Madara planned on using Shisui's eye as his own. It seems both were damaged but I figure Madara's is the weakest.

HoennMaster
28th January 2010, 8:29 AM
Sasuke wasn't consumed with anger and hatred then, and he wasn't planning on doing it till Suigetsu told him too.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 8:34 AM
Sasuke wasn't consumed with anger and hatred then, and he wasn't planning on doing it till Suigetsu told him too.

That's good to know, but I wasn't citing his anger and I know it had nothing to do with why he stabbed Suigetsu with the Chidori, but the fact that he did it still bugs me.

I wouldn't risk myself for someone I despise and I find it odd that Suigetsu did. He was hurt by that Raiton technique and he put himself at greater risk since Kirabi could've run another Raiton through him to get to Sasuke.

Sasuke is turning into a miniature Madara who uses his followers like pawns. Even worse, his followers are playing along.

uber gon
28th January 2010, 8:48 AM
I seriously don't see how Sakura could even think she can kill Sasuke at this point.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 8:58 AM
I seriously don't see how Sakura could even think she can kill Sasuke at this point.

She's just kidding herself, unless she has an ace up her sleeve (highly doubt).

Sasuke would kill her as easily as he wounded Karin.

Note, I don't think Karin is dead, but it makes me mad that she had to be hurt for Sasuke's revenge.

Lucario At Service
28th January 2010, 10:56 AM
What i don't get is why did Sasuke activated only his Left Eye MS when he stabbed both Danzo & Karin.

7 tyranitars
28th January 2010, 4:28 PM
well sasuke is getting more evil

edit: I like the way he says 'that's one down... nisan' don't know why :p

Lorde
28th January 2010, 5:33 PM
well sasuke is getting more evil

edit: I like the way he says 'that's one down... nisan' don't know why :p

"Niisan" means big brother. He said "that's one down big brother..."

uber gon
28th January 2010, 7:55 PM
"Niisan" means big brother. He said "that's one down big brother..."

Wonder if Itachi pulled a Minato on us when he gave Sasuke his Mangekyo?

daveshan
28th January 2010, 8:10 PM
I really liked this chapter. Sasuke's victory over Danzo was well done and, in the end, didn't use a deus ex machina. Just a return to the simple visual genjutsus. Did Sasuke really kill Karen just for revenge? I certainly hope so. Though I hate to see her go, 'cause I wanted to see her hook up with Water-Sword Man, I'd love to see that the bad guys really are that evil.

My favorite part was that it confirmed my view of Danzo. He isn't evil. He wants to save the ninja world and will do anything to achieve it.

Shneak
28th January 2010, 8:18 PM
Okay, Danzo's arm ripping off was nasty.

Anyway, Sasuke has snapped. He's totally nuts, and that only makes me want him to die more. Good chapter. :)

Lorde
28th January 2010, 9:20 PM
Wonder if Itachi pulled a Minato on us when he gave Sasuke his Mangekyo?

Haha I seriously wouldn't doubt it.

I can see Itachi appearing again soon, but maybe out of Naruto's body this time.

HoennMaster
28th January 2010, 10:15 PM
I really liked this chapter. Sasuke's victory over Danzo was well done and, in the end, didn't use a deus ex machina.

True, but you have to admit that for someone who was built up to be super-powerful, it was a tad short and "strange" for lack of a better word.

He isn't evil. He wants to save the ninja world and will do anything to achieve it.

Yes Karin is on the bad side, but jumping behind someone who did nothing and using them is a bad, regardless of Danzo's intentions. Doing anything to achieve something is his case is bad.

ryodragonite
28th January 2010, 11:43 PM
Yes Karin is on the bad side, but jumping behind someone who did nothing and using them is a bad, regardless of Danzo's intentions. Doing anything to achieve something is his case is bad.

So your saying since sasukes bad that makes danzo good or danzos not really bad just weird?

Shadow Lucario
28th January 2010, 11:56 PM
Maybe he activated his Mangekyou just in case Danzo escaped. Unlike Itachi's Mangekyou, Sasuke's left controls Amaterasu while his right is Tsukuyomi

Lorde
29th January 2010, 12:07 AM
Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is weaker than Itachi's Tsukuyomi but it looks like Sasuke's Amaterasu is stronger than Itachi's Amaterasu. Interesting.

I guess it depends on which eye is naturally stronger.

Shadow Lucario
29th January 2010, 12:10 AM
My friend pointed out that my favorite characters are always the crazy sadistical *****es and now with the release of Naruto 480 and Bleach 390 I see what he means XD

Lorde
29th January 2010, 12:17 AM
I like Sasuke's scary face (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/480-41/15). It suits him because he's like a monster now.

I really have my doubts as to how well his plan was thought through.

Shadow Lucario
29th January 2010, 12:22 AM
I don't think he thought anything out. He probably just makes it up as he goes along.

TsukiMirage
29th January 2010, 1:36 AM
Sasuke may have activated his MS on the belief that Danzo's gonna use his last Izanagi to cancel out his death. The fact that Sasuke told Karin not to move really make me believe she'll survive. If Sasuke didn't care about killing her along with Danzo, He could've just Chidori them both, Which would have looked real cool.

Shadow Lucario
29th January 2010, 1:38 AM
If Sasuke didn't care about killing her along with Danzo, He could've just Chidori them both, Which would have looked real cool.

I thought the exact same thing XD I know it's messed up but it would seem so cool. At first I thought Sasuke activated another Tsukuyomi but I saw it was his left eye and not his right

ryodragonite
29th January 2010, 3:19 AM
Aw poor karin I kind of liked her figting with suigetsu all the time. But at the end hes like one down brother was he talking to madara? or itachi but since he dead his mind.

MizuJosh
29th January 2010, 3:26 AM
@ryodragonite: I think Sasuke was talking to Itachi. After all, he doesn't respect Madara and had a habit of calling Itachi "Nii-san" as a child.

Shadow Lucario
29th January 2010, 3:48 AM
@ryodragonite: I think Sasuke was talking to Itachi. After all, he doesn't respect Madara and had a habit of calling Itachi "Nii-san" as a child.

Of course he called Itachi nii-san. That's what he is. Now that he knows the truth I'm willing to be he will continue calling him nii-san. In Japan younger siblings always referred to their older siblings or other people that are like older siblings to them nii-san or nee-chan depending on the gender.

Lorde
29th January 2010, 3:54 AM
Aw poor karin I kind of liked her figting with suigetsu all the time. But at the end hes like one down brother was he talking to madara? or itachi but since he dead his mind.

Just like Mizu said, he was talking to his brother. Sasuke has issues. At first it was funny now it's just sad.

Next week should be the end of this arc. What else can possibly happen?

TsukiMirage
29th January 2010, 5:30 AM
Sasuke probably mention Itachi because he's basically taking revenge for him and their clan. Frankly I want to see what Sasuke has plan next.

Lorde
29th January 2010, 8:41 AM
Probably something involving.....revenge perhaps? That and the Leaf Village. That's all Sasuke is about these days. I miss the old Sasuke.

HoennMaster
29th January 2010, 9:24 AM
So your saying since sasukes bad that makes danzo good or danzos not really bad just weird?

I wasn't even talking about Sasuke. Both Sasuke and Danzo are bad.

uber gon
29th January 2010, 9:37 AM
Haha I seriously wouldn't doubt it.

I can see Itachi appearing again soon, but maybe out of Naruto's body this time.

Bet Sasuke is gonna get gut punched by Itachi if they ever meet (spiritually).

Lorde
29th January 2010, 10:06 AM
Bet Sasuke is gonna get gut punched by Itachi if they ever meet (spiritually).

You mean like Naruto did to Minato? Yes, I'd like that. Someone needs to talk some sense into Sasuke. Itachi's one of the last people who can do it :)

daveshan
29th January 2010, 2:51 PM

Not really. He sees Karin as a terrorist. There really isn't any moral confliction for him or anyone to use one terrorist as a shield against another.

7 tyranitars
29th January 2010, 2:53 PM
true but I don't think sasuke killed karin and I know how evil sasuke is atm
but atleast like him better then danzo so, shoo shoo danzo die fast!
hope the scene goes back to kakashi, sakura naruto, yamato wonder what will happen there ofcourse, kakashi is gonna be hokage but after that..

uber gon
29th January 2010, 6:28 PM
You mean like Naruto did to Minato? Yes, I'd like that. Someone needs to talk some sense into Sasuke. Itachi's one of the last people who can do it :)

Doubt it will last though. Wonder what weird revenge plot Sasuke will come up with next if he kills those two elders?

Skiks
29th January 2010, 7:11 PM
Watch Sasuke's big shocking kill just be an illusion again. I really hate illusion fights.

TsukiMirage
29th January 2010, 9:40 PM
Good thing there probably won't be any more fights with illusion in them after this.

Shneak
29th January 2010, 9:55 PM
Doubt it will last though. Wonder what weird revenge plot Sasuke will come up with next if he kills those two elders?

Probably Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and the Konoha 9.

Lorde
29th January 2010, 10:01 PM
Probably Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and the Konoha 9.

And then if he kills those, he'll move on to their families, pets, belongings, etc...

He's crazy.

Shneak
29th January 2010, 10:07 PM
And then if he kills those, he'll move on to their families, pets, belongings, etc...

He's crazy.

I'm sure he'll die by then. :P

Lorde
29th January 2010, 10:11 PM
Then he'll kill the firemen, then the math teachers, then.....

Maybe, but I hope he gets a good final battle, hopefully against Naruto.

MizuJosh
29th January 2010, 10:16 PM
He'll probably have his final battle with Naruto, be interrupted, they become friends again, and he dies.

Lorde
29th January 2010, 10:29 PM
What's the point of becoming friends if he'll just die again? Sasuke deserves a little better.

Shneak
29th January 2010, 10:33 PM
He'll probably have his final battle with Naruto, be interrupted, they become friends again, and he dies.

I hope both Naruto and Sakura team up and kick the crap out of him. I don't care how, but I want to see Sakura get really angry.

Lorde
29th January 2010, 10:40 PM
I hope both Naruto and Sakura team up and kick the crap out of him. I don't care how, but I want to see Sakura get really angry.

When isn't she angry? Or depressed for that matter :p

I agree, I'd like them to fight as one for a change.

Swampert_trainer
29th January 2010, 11:26 PM
Wow, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm a little dissapointed in Sasuke right now. I'm the ultimate Sasuke fan and so far I haven't really had a problem with any of his actions, but what he did to Karin was just cold hearted...

HOWEVER!

I don't think Karin is dead. I don't even think Sasuke hit her (and if he did it probably didn't hit anything vital). Or this all might be an illusion created by Sasuke. I'm going to reserved judgment until the next issue.

Edit: Rank up!

Lorde
29th January 2010, 11:28 PM
Well I don't think Karin is dead either, she's very useful.

What makes me mad is that he had the nerve to even think about penetrating her with the Chidori Spear.

Shadow Lucario
30th January 2010, 12:00 AM
I don't care if Sasuke stabbed Karin. It's the only way he could have killed Danzo. If he didn't then Danzo would have killed her. Besides, since Sasuke told her not to move then I doubt she's dead.

ryodragonite
30th January 2010, 12:14 AM
I want karin to live shes useful and a better akura to me since she can heal and sensor. And if sakura gets all mad and fights sasuke I think more people would find that more funny than dangerous.

Autumn Pachirisu
30th January 2010, 12:21 AM
Besides, since Sasuke told her not to move then I doubt she's dead.

This was exactly my thinking behind the situation. At first, I was really startled that he had stabbed Karin and didn't have time to think about it. But then a few hours later I realized that he had told her not to move, and I don't see any good reason Sasuke would want to kill her as well as Danzo.

Then again, Sasuke doesn't really have good reasons behind any of his actions... still, I don't think Karin is really dead.

I'm also getting rather impatient because we haven't seen Naruto and his allies for a few chapters. The way the chapter stopped where he was hyperventilating rather intrigues me...

Blaziryu
30th January 2010, 12:26 AM
Great chapter this week! Sasuke is going deeper & deeper into the dark side. To stab Karin as if she wasn't there, that totally mess up! He could've throw one of his Chidori Needles through Danzo's head for the final blow.

Lorde
30th January 2010, 1:30 AM
He could've done a lot of things. What surprised me the most was that Danzo didn't have a back-up plan.

uber gon
30th January 2010, 1:39 AM
Hopefully after this fight Naruto starts to try and learn to use more wind jutsu. He should at least have an increased arsenal once he fights with Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
30th January 2010, 2:04 AM
He could've done a lot of things. What surprised me the most was that Danzo didn't have a back-up plan. I'm guessing Izanagi was his back-up plan. Once he started, Danzo couldn't get away anyhow. Kind of sad Kishi had to nerf him by having him pointlessly use Shisui's eye earlier.

Lorde
30th January 2010, 2:23 AM
But Danzo only used Izanagi to conserve Chakra, incase Madara got involved too. It seems like whatever jutsu he was planning on using wasn't able to appear. Most likely it was Shisui's technique.

sam40400
30th January 2010, 4:26 AM
Danzo just revealed Shisui's eye...
Sasuke will so get it!... or not, but we know Karin really got it...
Im pretty sure she's out... kinda like suigetsu etc, but she died too...
Or that's what I think...

Lorde
30th January 2010, 4:36 AM
Danzo just revealed Shisui's eye...
Sasuke will so get it!... or not, but we know Karin really got it...
Im pretty sure she's out... kinda like suigetsu etc, but she died too...
Or that's what I think...

He revealed it before the Gokage Summit, and we learned about it at the Summit itself, from Ao.

TsukiMirage
30th January 2010, 7:20 AM
But Danzo only used Izanagi to conserve Chakra, incase Madara got involved too. It seems like whatever jutsu he was planning on using wasn't able to appear. Most likely it was Shisui's technique. The technique was Mokuton, When he used it to save himself, His chakra took a big dip.

7 tyranitars
30th January 2010, 10:08 AM
yes most likely but did he just broke off his mokuton arm whit those closed sharingans?

Lorde
30th January 2010, 10:28 AM
yes most likely but did he just broke off his mokuton arm whit those closed sharingans?

What? Do you mean Danzo? He had to cut one of his arms because the cells were growing rapidly and exhausting his chakra.

7 tyranitars
30th January 2010, 10:33 AM
yes, I meant that, and who read the interview of kishi of what will happen in 2010
looks interesting if ask me :O

Lorde
30th January 2010, 10:37 AM
yes, I meant that, and who read the interview of kishi of what will happen in 2010
looks interesting if ask me :O

What interview? Link please?

There have been too many interviews lately and I'm confused.

7 tyranitars
30th January 2010, 12:17 PM
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2010/01/kishimoto-jump-interview-spoilers-for.html

here.. :) hope you enjoy it

~Spacial_Rendation~
30th January 2010, 1:01 PM
This chapter sucked. Period.

The only thing positive about this chapter was reapface Sasuke.

7 tyranitars
30th January 2010, 1:32 PM
haha yes, whit that one ms :P
but I also like when he said, that's one... nii-san that made me think, good game danzo

anyway it seems the scene is soon switching back to the"good guys"

ryodragonite
30th January 2010, 3:27 PM
That link tyranitar is an opinion or an acually translated interview from masashi? It seems interesting if its true and those comments...sakura...kakashi.

Lorde
30th January 2010, 10:32 PM
This chapter sucked. Period.

The only thing positive about this chapter was reapface Sasuke.

I liked his face. It's the expression that best suits him afterall.

I'll read that interview thing later, since I have PMs to answer. Does anyone know if the village stats in the 2nd fanbook are accurate?

Shneak
31st January 2010, 12:06 AM
God, I feel like I'm drunk reading that interview, although it's interesting. I hate engrish. *shakes fist*

Some things to point out are 'Kakashi becoming the main character'. Probably means hokage (Which sucks, means Tsunade is still not awake/dead.) 'Something will happen to Taka', I bet that means Sasuke will kill them all.

~Spacial_Rendation~
31st January 2010, 12:41 AM
I want Naruto to be the Hokage, goddamnit. If Kishi can't stick to the "To Be A Master" mould he set up on day 1. Then he shouldn't of set it up in the first place >_>.

Lorde
31st January 2010, 1:43 AM
Well things have sure taken a dive since the Pain arc. I hate how we focus on Sasuke then Naruto, then Sasuke again.

TsukiMirage
31st January 2010, 3:37 AM
To be fair, If all we did was focus on Naruto, Nothing would ever happen. Sasuke has become the main catalysis to events in the Narutoverse. Naruto just reacts to what Sasuke does.

Lorde
31st January 2010, 3:58 AM
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2010/01/kishimoto-jump-interview-spoilers-for.html

here.. :) hope you enjoy it

Wow so more Kakashi in 2010? He dies, and then he returns to hog the series for himself?

Shneak
31st January 2010, 4:18 AM
Wow so more Kakashi in 2010? He dies, and then he returns to hog the series for himself?

Rather him than Sasuke.

Lorde
31st January 2010, 4:24 AM
Rather him than Sasuke.

What? No way I'd rather have Sasuke.

I'm not used to having Kakashi be the focus of much in the manga so it would be weird. I'm still upset that he'll be the 6th Hokage...

Shneak
31st January 2010, 4:27 AM
What? No way I'd rather have Sasuke.

I'm not used to having Kakashi be the focus of much in the manga so it would be weird. I'm still upset that he'll be the 6th Hokage...

Meh. He did have his own back story for a few episodes/chapters. Yeah, I'd rather Tsunade to wake up than him being hokage.

Lorde
31st January 2010, 4:30 AM
I expected SOOOO much more from Tsunade. I was totally disappointed that she gets a coma while Kakashi gets more attention. I'm guessing that even if she recovers, her title will belong to Kakashi for the duration of the war.

Shneak
31st January 2010, 4:34 AM
I expected SOOOO much more from Tsunade. I was totally disappointed that she gets a coma while Kakashi gets more attention. I'm guessing that even if she recovers, her title will belong to Kakashi for the duration of the war.

Me too. She kind of just took a backseat after she exerted herself (well duh), and I don't see her doing much for a long time.

Lorde
31st January 2010, 4:41 AM
Well it's a shame. For a Sannin, he overall abilities leave something to be desired. I would've liked to see her actually fight and not just healing people.

About this weeks chapter, looks like Madara only has one eye since he wanted Shisui's :S

TsukiMirage
31st January 2010, 4:55 AM
Tsunade was never that great or interesting to begin with. Even if the story focus on Kakashi, We'll still see plenty of Sasuke and Madara, Since they drive the story.

Lorde
31st January 2010, 4:59 AM
Tsunade was never that great or interesting to begin with. Even if the story focus on Kakashi, We'll still see plenty of Sasuke and Madara, Since they drive the story.

I thought she was interesting. She had strength like nobody I've seen before, until the Raikage showed up and "copied" her strength and Minato's teleportation.

Shadow Lucario
31st January 2010, 9:31 AM
I think it's great we will get more of Kakashi. Maybe he'll show his face >.>

Lorde
31st January 2010, 9:34 AM
I think it's great we will get more of Kakashi. Maybe he'll show his face >.>

Yes, I'm sure they will. Though what people see in it is beyond me :/

I bet it looks just like any other face :P

TsukiMirage
31st January 2010, 9:38 AM
I thought she was interesting. She had strength like nobody I've seen before, until the Raikage showed up and "copied" her strength and Minato's teleportation. Sure, She had strength, But that's all. For someone supposedly equal to Orochimaru and Jiraiya, She didn't bring anything cool to the table. I wouldn't say Ee copied either Tsunade or Minato. Sakura had copied Tsunade long before Ee came along, Then we got super strength with Sage Mode. With speed, Sasuke and Madara had petty much already shown Minato up. When Ee came along, Both those were old news.

Lorde
31st January 2010, 9:44 AM
Sure, She had strength, But that's all. For someone supposedly equal to Orochimaru and Jiraiya, She didn't bring anything cool to the table. I wouldn't say Ee copied either Tsunade or Minato. Sakura had copied Tsunade long before Ee came along, Then we got super strength with Sage Mode. With speed, Sasuke and Madara had petty much already shown Minato up. When Ee came along, Both those were old news.

Well in this case, I'm only refering to the fact that he can use similar techniques not that he literally copied their techniques out of the blue.

I'll agree that Tsunade is weaker that the other two since most females in this series are typically weak. Though maybe she has a hidden technique left over.

7 tyranitars
31st January 2010, 10:32 AM
tsunade is the best medical nin in the narutoverse, that and her awesome *gulp* strenght made her famous

and I would love to see kakashi as a hokage that's fits his philosophy

'the younger will always be better then the prevous generation'

and abput raikage he had to have good skills or else he wouldn't have made it raikage
or kumo must have been full of weaklings >.>

I wonder what naruto will train in...

- new element?
- teleportation jutsu of minato/bloodline limit?
- controlling the kyuubi?

ryodragonite
31st January 2010, 2:14 PM
tsunade is the best medical nin in the narutoverse, that and her awesome *gulp* strenght made her famous

'the younger will always be better then the prevous generation'

and abput raikage he had to have good skills or else he wouldn't have made it raikage
or kumo must have been full of weaklings >.>

I wonder what naruto will train in...

- new element?
- teleportation jutsu of minato/bloodline limit?
- controlling the kyuubi?
I hope the kyuubi comes back he hasnt got any action since naruto reunites with sasuke. I didnt really care for tsunade anymore but Im ok with kakashi becoming hokage not the main character though.

Torpoleon
31st January 2010, 4:10 PM
Chapter 480 was shocking at the end. Sasuke stabs Danzo which is obvious. But he also stabs Karin as well?! Man, what's wrong with Sasuke? It's understandable why he'd stab Danzo, but the least he could have done was try and release Danzo's grip on Karin.

ryodragonite
31st January 2010, 5:50 PM
Chapter 480 was shocking at the end. Sasuke stabs Danzo which is obvious. But he also stabs Karin as well?! Man, what's wrong with Sasuke? It's understandable why he'd stab Danzo, but the least he could have done was try and release Danzo's grip on Karin.

And mabye the final battle with naruto and sakura sasuke will shoot through sakura to get to naruto. I can almost see him doing that...almost...

7 tyranitars
31st January 2010, 7:36 PM
most likely..he is the kind of person who does everything to achieve his goals

TsukiMirage
31st January 2010, 10:10 PM
I'll agree that Tsunade is weaker that the other two since most females in this series are typically weak. Though maybe she has a hidden technique left over. She better have something, Most likely connected to slugs. Slug Mode!

'the younger will always be better then the prevous generation' The fact that Karin can heal any sort of wound by just being bitten overshadows Tsunade's healing powers.

The philosophy that the young will surpass the old has been taken way too far. The majority of younger generation that grew up in peace should and will never surpass the older generation that grew up in a time of war.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 1:58 AM
Well the Sannin do have several "modes."

I'm hoping things will get resolved next week, this whole arc has been disappointing.

Shadow Lucario
1st February 2010, 5:18 AM
Tsunade is the only Sanin without a power up mode. Jiraiya has Sage Mode and Orochimaru has the Curse Seal. If she gets something like a Slug Mode then I am all for it XD

Shneak
1st February 2010, 5:24 AM
Tsunade is the only Sanin without a power up mode. Jiraiya has Sage Mode and Orochimaru has the Curse Seal. If she gets something like a Slug Mode then I am all for it XD

I'm scared to see what she would look like.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 5:31 AM
I'm scared to see what she would look like.

I can totally imagine her with slug-eyes like Katsuyu lol.

Maybe she'll just merged with a slug instead.

Shneak
1st February 2010, 5:33 AM
I can totally imagine her with slug-eyes like Katsuyu lol.

Maybe she'll just merged with a slug instead.

XD

I'm desperately searching the internet for a look-a-like.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 5:35 AM
Well that'll be something I look forward to seeing. The jutsu she used to merge her chakra with Katsuyu may have been a Mode technique itself.

I like how most of the things Kishi spoke about a year ago haven't occured a year later.

MizuJosh
1st February 2010, 5:36 AM
Hm. Well I just want her to come back.

In Chapter 480, I was creeped out by Sasuke's face...

Kamex
1st February 2010, 5:39 AM
Well the forehead mark that holds her chakra (or however it worked) is kind of like a power up mode, but I guess that doesn't really count.

Anyway... I was honestly surprised to see Sasuke kill Karin, if she really is dead and this isn't some kind of Sharingan trick. If that 2010 Kishimoto interview is real, it almost seemed to me that he was hinting that he recently decided to have Sasuke go crazy and be more truly evil in the upcoming chapters. That would sort of throw away his having been "redeemable" all this time, though.

And maybe I'm forgetting something, but does anyone know what Madara was/is planning to do with Shisui's eye in Danzo's possession?

Shneak
I like how most of the things Kishi spoke about a year ago haven't occured a year later.
I must of missed this. What'd he say?

Lorde
I want her back too, even though she rarely did much other than yell, drink, and gamble.

I think her powers are the weakest among the current Kage though. Imagine if she'd have to fight them. She'd probably loss.

MizuJosh
1st February 2010, 5:42 AM
I want her back too, even though she rarely did much other than yell, drink, and gamble.

I think her powers are the weakest among the current Kage though. Imagine if she'd have to fight them. She'd probably loss.

Agreed. However, she IS a medical specialist, and therefore should know how to dodge, and also has incredible recovery rates.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 5:43 AM
I must of missed this. What'd he say?

He said that we'd learn more about how Kakashi awoke his MS, about Kushina's (Naruto's mom) fate, and some other stuff.

Kamex
1st February 2010, 5:44 AM
Oh, and it's interesting how Danzo's intentions are actually much brighter and even more heroic than Sasuke's.

Sasuke's reap-face (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/480/14-15/). Awesome.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 5:45 AM
Oh, and it's interesting how Danzo's intentions are actually much brighter and even more heroic than Sasuke's.

But Danzo seems to think that only he can bring peace. It takes more than one person to change the world.

His face gives me nightmares >:S

MizuJosh
1st February 2010, 5:46 AM

That pic scared the HECK outa me. Sasuke has always been my favorite, and that was just... wow.

Kamex
1st February 2010, 5:47 AM
But Danzo seems to think that only he can bring peace. It takes more than one person to change the world.
Well I know - but he has good intentions. He's just going about it the wrong way. Sasuke on the other hand is just looking for more and more revenge. Pretty soon he'll decide that every last person on the face of the Earth somehow owes him something and they should all die. O_o

MizuJosh
1st February 2010, 5:48 AM
Well I know - but he has good intentions. He's just going about it the wrong way. Sasuke on the other hand is just looking for more and more revenge. Pretty soon he'll decide that every last person on the face of the Earth somehow owes him something and they should all die. O_o

Sasuke will come to some realization. If Pain could be talked out of Akatsuki, so can Sasuke. They were both complex characters.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 5:53 AM
Sasuke will come to some realization. If Pain could be talked out of Akatsuki, so can Sasuke. They were both complex characters.

Yeah but it looks like Sasuke has something he's willing to die for; revenge.

Pain was similar to Sasuke only he wanted peace and not just something for himself.

Kamex
1st February 2010, 5:53 AM
Yeah, it's true that Sasuke hasn't gone anywhere near the lengths Pain has in being mercilessly villainous. But it's still surprising to see Sasuke letting go of everything that made him... sane.

What's also interesting is how in part 1, Sasuke seemed to be the mostly-good guy who was avenging his clan against his evil brother, and yet now apparently Itachi was good, and Sasuke's gone off the deep end.

HoennMaster
1st February 2010, 5:57 AM
After this chapter, I think Sasuke might have to die, he really has lost it. What is he going to do after killing the elders? His goal will be fulfilled. What's he going tod o, wander the world?

Not really. He sees Karin as a terrorist. There really isn't any moral confliction for him or anyone to use one terrorist as a shield against another.

Ugh. Like I said, Karin maybe bad, but she hasn't done anything towards Danzo or Konoha, so as far as that situation goes, Danzo is basically using an "innocent" person as a shield. It's bad. It doesn't matter what he sees her as. Who cares though.

Tsunade was never that great or interesting to begin with.

That's your opinion. She's one of my favorite characters.

MizuJosh
1st February 2010, 6:00 AM
I dun want Sasuke to die. If he does, I want him to regret everything he did. Realize at the very end that revenge was not the answer.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 6:14 AM
I dun want Sasuke to die. If he does, I want him to regret everything he did. Realize at the very end that revenge was not the answer.

Well I'm hoping for a happy ending but he's killed a lot of people and I don't want him to just have regret, he needs to pay with his life.

MizuJosh
1st February 2010, 6:19 AM
Well I'm hoping for a happy ending but he's killed a lot of people and I don't want him to just have regret, he needs to pay with his life.

Who has he killed other than Danzo? Even during his training, he never killed anyone. Just left them wounded and unable to battle. And then Deidara blew himself up, and Itachi was already halfway dead. He's only MAYBE killed Danzou and Karin.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 6:26 AM
Who has he killed other than Danzo? Even during his training, he never killed anyone. Just left them wounded and unable to battle. And then Deidara blew himself up, and Itachi was already halfway dead. He's only MAYBE killed Danzou and Karin.

He probably killed some of those Samurai from the Land of Iron.

MizuJosh
1st February 2010, 6:29 AM
He probably killed some of those Samurai from the Land of Iron.

Still not "lots of people." And he was defending himself. He had the Raikage after him.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 7:37 AM
Well there were up to 20 Samurai maybe and even if he only killed a couple, it still conts as murdering people. He's not all fun and games like Naruto and Co. :S

TsukiMirage
1st February 2010, 8:30 AM
And maybe I'm forgetting something, but does anyone know what Madara was/is planning to do with Shisui's eye in Danzo's possession? All we know is he wants it. The current theory is that he's gonna use it to replace the eye he lost using Izanagi against the First.

That's your opinion. She's one of my favorite characters. True, Her being sidelined quickly plus her horrible leadership ability made me loss interest fast. Not to mention we never got any interaction between her and Tenten, Who I like.

HoennMaster
1st February 2010, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't call her leadership horrible at all. She hasn't done anything to badly effect Konoha.

Still not "lots of people." And he was defending himself. He had the Raikage after him.

It's not defending yourself when you initiated it.

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 3:38 PM
Well tsnade hasnt really done anything except fill out papers and get drunk thats pretty much who she is and pain calling her arrogant acually got on her nerves because she is kind of self absorbed.

7 tyranitars
1st February 2010, 4:25 PM
I think she has done a lot more then just that she she might have done alot in the 3 year time skip, you don't know...

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 4:30 PM
I think she has done a lot more then just that she she might have done alot in the 3 year time skip, you don't know...

Well yeah thats true but it didnt really say that konoha changed and I dont think konoha changed because it loooks the same as when naruto left(except the rock statue of her head).

7 tyranitars
1st February 2010, 6:43 PM
well she did make changed that there has too be 1 medical nin in a 3/4 cell team so
that the survival rates go up when thw shinobi went on missions

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 8:03 PM
well she did make changed that there has too be 1 medical nin in a 3/4 cell team so
that the survival rates go up when thw shinobi went on missions

That was way before she was hokage she was like 20 so that was 30 years before she was announced hokage so she still hasnt done anything!

Shadow Lucario
1st February 2010, 10:03 PM
If Sasuke kills the elders then Madara will probably tell him something else that would make him want more revenge

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 1:16 AM
If Sasuke kills the elders then Madara will probably tell him something else that would make him want more revenge

Yeah, he'd blame their dogs for the Uchiha massacre too most likely.

Madara is using Sasuke, and he's just letting him to it :/

TsukiMirage
2nd February 2010, 4:01 AM
I wouldn't call her leadership horrible at all. She hasn't done anything to badly effect Konoha. Nearly every dicission she has made has had a bad effect. Several of the ninjas under her command have disobey her direct orders to do their own thing, In one case robbing Konoha of vital info on Akatsuki. She sent a bunch of Genin after Sasuke and the Sound Four, Even though there were several Chuunins and Jounins, such as Gai and those two that found Sakura, in the village that would have been a better choice. She allow Naruto to manipulate her into not making Sasuke a missingnin, Allowing him to act freely and grow strong. And finally, If not for a number of lucky breaks, Her plan of Naruto returning to fight Pain would have ended in failure.

If Sasuke kills the elders then Madara will probably tell him something else that would make him want more revenge Madara wants Sasuke to fight Naruto, Which of course puts Sasuek in collision with the other villages. At this point in time, Madara doesn't have to make up enemies for Sasuke to fight.

Madara is using Sasuke, and he's just letting him to it :/ Sasuke has no other option. Last time he try to leave, Madara threaten to kill him. Sasuke knows he can't beat Madara yet, So he's bidding his time til he figures out a way or gets a chance. Technically, They're both using each other.

Shadow Lucario
2nd February 2010, 5:20 AM
Kishi says if Sasuke fights Naruto then it would be the end so if we ever see Naruto vs Sasuke then we know the series is ending which will make me sad. Bleach seems to be coming to an end as well so I won't have anything to read. :(

MizuJosh
2nd February 2010, 5:27 AM
Kishi says if Sasuke fights Naruto then it would be the end so if we ever see Naruto vs Sasuke then we know the series is ending which will make me sad. Bleach seems to be coming to an end as well so I won't have anything to read. :(

I think we have at least a year left in the series, if not more.

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 5:31 AM

The end? I think it'll be the final battle, but I hope we get to see if Naruto becomes Hokage.

Shadow Lucario
2nd February 2010, 6:41 AM
The end? I think it'll be the final battle, but I hope we get to see if Naruto becomes Hokage.

I think he'll become Hokage. If not then it will probably end with Kakashi being Hokage and after Sasuke either dies or pays for his crimes without dying

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 6:43 AM
I think he'll become Hokage. If not then it will probably end with Kakashi being Hokage and after Sasuke either dies or pays for his crimes without dying

I don't want Kakashi to be Hokage :(

He's overated. He's supposed to be strong but he nearly always dies or gets beat up. He's been in the hospital so many times I've lost track.

I'd really rather have someone else like Yamato be Hokage.

Shadow Lucario
2nd February 2010, 6:55 AM
I don't want Kakashi to be Hokage :(.

That's mean. XD He deserves it. He's been through a lot. Both of his best friends died, his master died, his dad commited suicide, and recently he died. Kakashi is very strong, but since all of his opponents know about his Sharingan they prepare for it and that puts a strain on his body.

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 7:12 AM
That's mean. XD He deserves it. He's been through a lot. Both of his best friends died, his master died, his dad commited suicide, and recently he died. Kakashi is very strong, but since all of his opponents know about his Sharingan they prepare for it and that puts a strain on his body.

I love how he's died before and he returned to life. I love how the characters can be revived.

I guess I see your point, but I don't like how his MS is limited in ways Sasuke's isn't. Kakashi's Kamui technique is great but it's never helped him defeat an opponent.

MizuJosh
2nd February 2010, 7:13 AM
I don't think he deserves it any less than Sasuke, based on your merits. I mean, Sasuke lost a clan. Now he should be Hokage. Right?

Sorry if that was mean. I really didn't mean for it to be! >.<
Hah.

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 7:16 AM
I don't think he deserves it any less than Sasuke, based on your merits. I mean, Sasuke lost a clan. Now he should be Hokage. Right?

Hah.

Well I would think that had he only lost his clan, and had he stayed in Konoha, he would've been a strong candidate.

Shadow Lucario
2nd February 2010, 7:16 AM

Hah.

Not mean at all. I think Kakashi deserves it even more than Sasuke. Yeah, Sasuke lost his clan, but Kakashi has been through so much more. If Sasuke wants to become Hokage then let him, but I don't think they would vote him in XD

MizuJosh
2nd February 2010, 7:19 AM
Not mean at all. I think Kakashi deserves it even more than Sasuke. Yeah, Sasuke lost his clan, but Kakashi has been through so much more. If Sasuke wants to become Hokage then let him, but I don't think they would vote him in XD

I know Sasuke doesn't want a Kage title. lol
I'm just saying, Sasuke really has been through a lot of trauma, and you can't blame a kid for growing up the way he has.

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 7:21 AM
Had the Third Hokage just given the Hokage title to an Uchiha, there would've been no need for a Coup or Massacre. What a waste :S

Shadow Lucario
2nd February 2010, 7:25 AM
I don't think any Uchiha except Madara wanted to be Hokage.

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 7:26 AM
I don't think any Uchiha except Madara wanted to be Hokage.

I think some did. Why else stage a coup de grace? They wanted a voice in the village, instead of being watched and pushed into a corner.

HoennMaster
2nd February 2010, 8:45 AM
I think some did. Why else stage a coup de grace? They wanted a voice in the village, instead of being watched and pushed into a corner.

No, they just wanted to be heard and not be shunned.

Nearly every dicission she has made has had a bad effect. Several of the ninjas under her command have disobey her direct orders to do their own thing, In one case robbing Konoha of vital info on Akatsuki. She sent a bunch of Genin after Sasuke and the Sound Four, Even though there were several Chuunins and Jounins, such as Gai and those two that found Sakura, in the village that would have been a better choice. She allow Naruto to manipulate her into not making Sasuke a missingnin, Allowing him to act freely and grow strong.

That's only two bad things.

Kishi says if Sasuke fights Naruto then it would be the end so if we ever see Naruto vs Sasuke then we know the series is ending which will make me sad.

Writers can change their minds.

7 tyranitars
2nd February 2010, 10:28 AM
sasuke is a hate filled person further fuel by madara, and kakashi
isn't full of hate and stays in the vilage, but I think naruto has to be hokage at the end
also if you look at before the time skip the other 2 elders don't seem to be bad persons
but after it's like they are bad persons I wonder if killer bee will survive or if he dies anyway

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 10:34 AM
sasuke is a hate filled person further fuel by madara, and kakashi
isn't full of hate and stays in the vilage, but I think naruto has to be hokage at the end
also if you look at before the time skip the other 2 elders don't seem to be bad persons
but after it's like they are bad persons I wonder if killer bee will survive or if he dies anyway

Well Sasuke wouldn't be Hokage. Even if he was pardoned for his crimes, I don't see the village accepting him as their leader.

The other Elder's aren't evil, neither was Danzo really. They all wanted to see the village prosper.

7 tyranitars
2nd February 2010, 11:22 AM
I know sasuke would never be a kage, and I know the elders want the best for konoha,
but they are shown like they are bad people

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 11:23 AM
I know sasuke would never be a kage, and I know the elders want the best for konoha,
but they are shown like they are bad people

Well, so was Pain :P

But apparently he turned out good despite killing a lot of people, and destroying the village.

7 tyranitars
2nd February 2010, 11:39 AM
pain had good ideals but he did it the wrong way (and perhaps a little anger at konoha
being partial the cause of his 2 great pains (second was root though)

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 11:53 AM
pain had good ideals but he did it the wrong way (and perhaps a little anger at konoha
being partial the cause of his 2 great pains (second was root though)

Well nobody in the manga is perfect apparently :)

I thought he had a pure heart at the beginning, but he let his ego go to his head.

7 tyranitars
2nd February 2010, 4:28 PM
I guese that shows that even 'god' (or 'deva' path) isn't perfect :P
I wonder if konan will help in the fight against akatsuki..

dannydstk
2nd February 2010, 4:34 PM
i doubt it i dont think shell ever be picked up again

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 7:15 PM
I guese that shows that even 'god' (or 'deva' path) isn't perfect :P
I wonder if konan will help in the fight against akatsuki..

Well in my mind, she is pretty weak, so are most Rain ninja so she might not help the good guys directly.

7 tyranitars
2nd February 2010, 7:50 PM
it's not that they are weak they don't have a big military power like the 5 great nations
and all we have see is the origami jutsu perhaps she has stronger jutsus..
it would look nice helping the 'good' guys out

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 7:55 PM
If she has stronger jutsu, she probably would've demonstrated it before don't you think? Why save it for another occasion?

I still think they'd only get hurt if they fought a war at the moment. They've been changing leadership a lot lately.

TsukiMirage
2nd February 2010, 8:54 PM
That's only two bad things. It's been more then two.
Decision 1: Sending a bunch of Genin to retrieve Sasuke when she had at least one Jounin and several Chuunin that could have went.
Decision 2: Not making Sasuke a missingnin nor allowing Anbu to search for him.
Decision 3: Letting Naruto chase after Sasuke.
Decision 4: Allows Shikamaru and team to run off and get revenge.
Decision 5: Letting Naruto go after Itachi, The person who was presumably after him.
Decision 6: Ordering Naruto back, Even though if it went her way he would have lost.

but they are shown like they are bad people They're shown that way because Kishi is pushing the idea that Naruto's way is the only way, So anyone who thinks differently is evil.

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 8:58 PM
It's been more then two.
Decision 1: Sending a bunch of Genin to retrieve Sasuke when she had at least one Jounin and several Chuunin that could have went.
Decision 2: Not making Sasuke a missingnin nor allowing Anbu to search for him.
Decision 3: Letting Naruto chase after Sasuke.
Decision 4: Allows Shikamaru and team to run off and get revenge.
Decision 5: Letting Naruto go after Itachi, The person who was presumably after him.
Decision 6: Ordering Naruto back, Even though if it went her way he would have lost.

Hmm when you put it like that, Tsunade's actions seem kinda dumb.

Though she did let Shikamaru and friends go off for revenge only because Kakashi went with them and he's "dependable".

ryodragonite
2nd February 2010, 9:34 PM
Well I would think that had he only lost his clan, and had he stayed in Konoha, he would've been a strong candidate.

Mabye but madara is still releated to him and people might misjudge him and all the the girls would vote for him btw!