PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

ryodragonite
2nd February 2010, 8:35 PM
Well I would think that had he only lost his clan, and had he stayed in Konoha, he would've been a strong candidate.

Mabye but madara is still releated to him and people might misjudge him but all the the girls would vote for him because they like him. If he would have stayed hem would have been jonin first though.

7 tyranitars
2nd February 2010, 8:53 PM
yeah that for sure :|

and yes it's only because kakashi went whit skikamaru and crew that she allowed it

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 8:56 PM
Not really sure what to make out of the current situations. The manga is really different than what it was one year ago. One year ago, Naruto was fighting off Pain :)

Shadow Lucario
2nd February 2010, 10:32 PM
I wonder where Sasuke is off to next in the following chapter. I would guess Konoha to try and kill the elders

Lorde
3rd February 2010, 12:23 AM
This whole Konoha thing is getting old. I don't want him to go there, we've seen what a mess it is at the moment.

I would hope that Sakura gets to him first.

Shadow Lucario
3rd February 2010, 12:25 AM
If Sakura gets to him then she will get hurt. She wants to try and kill Sasuke and I'm sure that don't sit right with him.

Lorde
3rd February 2010, 12:27 AM
I expect there to be a short fight, then maybe Kakashi will arrive and Sasuke will flee only so that he can rest up for whatever he's planning next.

No spoilers yet? :(

Shadow Lucario
3rd February 2010, 12:57 AM
If there were any spoilers I'm sure Tsuki would have posted them

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 1:33 AM
I expect there to be a short fight, then maybe Kakashi will arrive and Sasuke will flee only so that he can rest up for whatever he's planning next.

No spoilers yet? :(

Acually heres what I think will happen. Sakura might get to sauske first and then shell start crying again hell say youre annoying shell do he cha! thing she hasnt done in a while beat sasuke up then kiba comes and finishes him off ^ ^...

Shadow Lucario
3rd February 2010, 1:48 AM
Acually heres what I think will happen. Sakura might get to sauske first and then shell start crying again hell say youre annoying shell do he cha! thing she hasnt done in a while beat sasuke up then kiba comes and finishes him off ^ ^...

And then you'll wake up

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 2:26 AM
And then you'll wake up

Wake up from what?! You know thats going to happen in the next manga except mabye the kiba part but hinata would,.

TsukiMirage
3rd February 2010, 2:32 AM
Though she did let Shikamaru and friends go off for revenge only because Kakashi went with them and he's "dependable". She still let them go off for revenge, Even though going for revenge is suppose to be horrible. Kakashi going along with it makes it even worst, Since he made a big speech about it to Sasuke. Not to mention Naruto coming to help, Yet telling the Kumo ninjas off for wanting justice.

Lorde
3rd February 2010, 4:07 AM
Wake up from what?! You know thats going to happen in the next manga except mabye the kiba part but hinata would,.

That's the thing, we don't know what'll happen. I think Kishi is going to mix things up a bit in the next arc.

TsukiMirage
3rd February 2010, 9:44 AM
Source: NF
Credits: :Sho
Verification: Confirmed

さら~っと。
Just glanced through

たぶんカリンは死んだ。
Karin probably died

サスケ『足でまといになる』
Sasuke: "This will be a nuisance"

ダンゾウ回想
Danzou flashback

2代目、ヒルゼン、マダラ**、秋道トリフ、ホムラ、コハルで
There's Nidaime, Hiruzen, Shuudo/Akido* Torifu, Homura, and Kohara
*tn note: depending on the kanji reading*
**ohana crossed this out; she originally wrote "Madara"

任務中、敵に囲まれる
They're in the midst of a mission, surrounded by enemies

誰が囮となるか。。。
Who'll be the decoy...?

ヒルゼンは、自らなると。
Hiruzen says that it'll be himself

ダンゾウ、お前だけには、いいかっこさせらない~~うんちゃらかんちゃら
Danzou: "We won't just have you go off alone"~ and something or other

2代目、俺が囮になると。明日からは貴様が(ヒルゼン)が火影だ~~~~
Nidaime says, "I'll be the decoy. Starting tomorrow you (Hiruzen) will be Hokage~"

ダンゾウ、裏封印術使い球体になる
Danzou uses a reverse sealing jutsu and turns into a sphere

サクラ達
Sakura and co.

キバ、サスケのにおい見つける
Kiba says he discovers Sasuke's scent

サクラ、みんなに止まってと。
Sakura tells everyone to stop

眠り玉、出そうとするとサイが止める。
Just as she's bringing out the knockout gas, Sai stops her

サクラは一人で行くと。。。
Sakura says she'll go on alone

サクラ手にグローブ(手袋)して。。。
Sakura puts gloves on her hands...

サクラVSサイ(キバ?リーも入るかも。)
It's Sakura VS. Sai (Kiba and Lee may join in)

ダンゾウ自爆。
Danzou self-destructs

サスケ木の葉へ向かう。。。。
Sasuke directs his attention towards Konoha...

ごめ。
Sorry

回想
Flashback

マダラじゃない。ダンゾウだ。
It's not Madara, it's Danzou

ダンゾウが、火影になりたいって回想。
It's a memory of Danzou wanting to become Hokage

カリンは死んだ。
Karin dies

サスケとマダラしか立っていない。
Barring Sasuke and Madara, no one shows up [there]

サクラは、一人でサスケのところへ行くって始まって
Sakura begins to go where Sasuke is alone

サイとかが止めるも
and that's where Sai stops her

無理やりにでも行きたいから
Since she wants to go even to the point of using force

サクラVSサイになる。
it'll be Sakura VS. Sai

カカシ、サイは
Sai and Kakashi

サイ『少しまずいことになってます。』って木の上とんでる。
Sai goes, "Things are going a little poorly," as he jumps ontop of a tree

ダンゾウは死んだ。
Danzou dies

マダラが、死ぬ間際にする封印術って言ってるから。
Madara says it's a sealing jutsu as [Danzou's] on the verge of dying is why I said that Two of my favorite characters are now gone and Sakura appears.

Lorde
3rd February 2010, 9:49 AM
I read something similar, I really hope it's fake. It sounds like an utter bore :/

I didn't want Danzo to die, not Karin either. I'll be pretty upset if Sasuke doesn't get his arse kicked soon.

HoennMaster
3rd February 2010, 10:04 AM
Yeah for Danzo, sad for Karin.

theforgottensoldier
3rd February 2010, 12:05 PM
I'm tired of all the wasted potential(Karin, Danzo, and Kisame)these last chapters have thrown at us. Hopefully there will be something in the next few chapters to get exited about that doesn't involve Sasuke. Maybe Kishi could shift the focus back to Naruto where the story belongs. But in the meantime we'll get a little Sakura and sai action so at least it's a start. I've been wondering a few things though, with Danzo dying will the seal on Sai's tongue disappear? That could allow him to reveal some stuff. What the hell happened to Fu and Torune? Anyway i don't think Sakura will get the chance to confront Sasuke, Madara will scoop him up and take him to that other dimension so they can get to Konoha faster.

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 1:52 PM
I'm tired of all the wasted potential(Karin, Danzo, and Kisame)these last chapters have thrown at us. Hopefully there will be something in the next few chapters to get exited about that doesn't involve Sasuke. Maybe Kishi could shift the focus back to Naruto where the story belongs. But in the meantime we'll get a little Sakura and sai action so at least it's a start. I've been wondering a few things though, with Danzo dying will the seal on Sai's tongue disappear? That could allow him to reveal some stuff. What the hell happened to Fu and Torune? Anyway i don't think Sakura will get the chance to confront Sasuke, Madara will scoop him up and take him to that other dimension so they can get to Konoha faster.

Why narutos not doing anything but crying to the raikage and sasuke is pretty much the main character now. Kiba lee sai and sakura? Dont care about lee but Kiba and sakura. Yess....

MizuJosh
3rd February 2010, 2:09 PM
Why narutos not doing anything but crying to the raikage and sasuke is pretty much the main character now. Kiba lee sai and sakura? Dont care about lee but Kiba and sakura. Yess....

Well, Kishi does love to draw Sasuke. He's the favorite... to draw.

However you are right, this is definitely centering on Sasuke more than ever now.

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 2:11 PM
Well, Kishi does love to draw Sasuke. He's the favorite... to draw.

However you are right, this is definitely centering on Sasuke more than ever now.

When you said he was the favorite to draw I remembered my naruto collector 2007 were kishi was asked questions and he said tenten was is favorite girl because of her chinese like clothes.

7 tyranitars
3rd February 2010, 2:24 PM
true but sasuke is his all favorite character, and we been finaly rid of danzo too bad karin died..

MizuJosh
3rd February 2010, 2:33 PM
true but sasuke is his all favorite character, and we been finaly rid of danzo too bad karin died..

Naruto is his favorite character, actually. It was said in an interview. Sasuke is just his favorite to draw.

And we don't know if the spoilers are real or not, do we?

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 2:35 PM
Naruto is his favorite character, actually. It was said in an interview. Sasuke is just his favorite to draw.

And we don't know if the spoilers are real or not, do we?

That doesnt make any sense favorite and favorite to draw? He doesnt like to draw naruto? And in the interview I read he said Shikamaru was his favorite character out of all of the leaf 9. I hope the spoilers are real because I want to see kiba again.

dannydstk
3rd February 2010, 2:42 PM
how confirmed are those spoilers? and i agree everything does seem to be going very fast. i feel like there getting rid of charachters that could really be used for more importance. but o well thats why im not the author

7 tyranitars
3rd February 2010, 2:58 PM
I have checked several sites so it's most likely confirmed... not sure though..

and yes that's true..

@mizujosh, that's what I ment I said favorite I thought of favorite to draw :P

TsukiMirage
3rd February 2010, 5:00 PM
Yes, The chapter has been confirmed. So Hinata can survive a stab from a murdering psycho, But Karin can't? Why oh why.

part 1 by shounensuki:

Quote:
481: Danzō dies

The cover has the young Mitokado Homura, Sarutobi Hiruzen, Utatane Koharu, Akimichi Torifu, Shimura Danzō, and Uchiha Kagami

Memories are ressurected, the comrades who fought over the seat of Hokage... The time of the shinobi Danzō's demise.

Sasuke... pierced Karin!!

Madara: (It seems you didn't have the time to use Izanagi... Danzō)

Karin: (Sasuke... You...) "I..."
Sasuke: "Karin... When you were taken hostage, you became a burden"
Karin collapses
Danzō walks a bit, but then falls to his knees
Madara: "I'll be taking Shisui's eyes then"
Danzō thinks back to a mission when he was young
Nidaime: "We're surrounded... There are... ...twenty enemies. From their ability to track us, I'd say... Kumogakure... the skilled Kinkaku ForceΉ?"
Homura: "Counting the Nidaime-sama, we are with seven. ...this is terribly..."
Koharu: "the enemy still hasn't clearly located us. We could ambush them here. If we take them by surprised, we could create a way out..."
Danzō: "Impossible... In a case like this, we have no choice but to send someone to create a diversion and attract their attention..."
Torifu: "...A decoy...? Who would..."
Nidaime: "..."

Danzō: (I'm a shinobi... As a shinobi, I should be okay with dying on the battlefield...! Sarutobi... what are you thinking right now? Are you prepared for this...?)
Danzō trembles
Danzō: (Say it!! Say it!! I... Why!? Why can't I say " I'll do it"...?)
Hiruzen: "I'll do it"
Everyone: "!!?"
Akimichi: "Sarutobi..."
Homura: "Hiruzen... You..."
Danzō: "..." (his trembling subsides)
Hiruzen: "Heh! Don't worry! Even if you're looking at me like that, I can still brag that I'm the best among you all... I'm not going to die"
Danzō: (Dammit... I'm weak... Where's my mind...? Just now, I was relieved...)
Danzō balls his fists
Hiruzen: "You'll all owe me one after this. Danzo, in your case"
Danzō: "Shut up! I'm raising my hand! I won't let you be the only cool one! i'll be the decoy!!"
Hiruzen: "Danzō..."

Danzō: "Both my father and grandfather died on the battlefield as shinobi! Sacrificing oneself is a shinobi's duty...!!"
Nidaime: "Of course, i'll be going as the decoy... You guys... After this, you'll be the young Wills of Fire that will protect the village"
Danzō: "No way! You're the Hokage!! There is no shinobi above you in the village!"
Nidaime: "Danzō. you are always competing over something with Monkey, right... But in this place, it is necessary for you two to work together as comrades. Put your personal battles aside, hm"
Danzō looks down: "..."

Ή Kinkaku (金角) means "Golden Horn." It is apparently the name of a character from the famous story "Journey to the West."Part 2:

Nidaime: It is a fact that you were slow to decide. First you look at yourself, it is not that you are not calm in the mind but you do not know yourself. At this rate, you will endanger your comrades. In any case... Danzou... Saru....you don't have to be impatient. The time will come. When it arrives, give all that you have.

Nidaime stood up.

Nidaime: Saru... love the village and protect and bring up those who believe in you. Hand the future over to a capable person... from tomorrow onwards, you are... the Hokage...!!

Danzou's face paled...

Hiruzen: Yes sir!

Danzou's regretful thoughts: You are always one step ahead of me...

End of recollection. Nidaime: "the truth is that the decision is made. First of all, I want you to look at me. i want you to know this unfailingly cool me. When your comrades are in a crisis as it is now, somehow... Danzō... Monkey... Do not be in a rush to get to this age. Eventually, this time will come. Until that time, hold on to this life."
The Nidaime stands up
Nidaime: "Monkey... Love the village dearly, protect the people who believe in you and raise them. Into people who can be entrusted with the next era... From tomorrow, you are... the Hokage...!!"
Danzō's head goes into a state of pure white...
Hiruzen: "Yessir!"
Danzō is mortified: (you are always a step ahead of me...) The flashback ends

Danzō takes off the top part of his clothes. His entire body is covered in a Cursed Seal
Danzō: "For the sake of the Shinobi World... For the sake of Konoha... i can not allow you to survive"
Madara: (That is the Reverse Four Symbols Sealing TechniqueΉ!!)
Madara: "Sasuke! Get away from Danzō!!"
Danzō's blood? flies out
Danzō: (Hiruzen... This time it's my turn... But I... after all... didn't become Hokage...)
Danzō's blood? forms a sphere with Danzō in the centre.
Danzō: (Although I came this far, I couldn't surpass you... You are the leaves that bask in the Sun, I, the roots within the darkness. how would you think about me like this? Hm, Hiruze... As far as you're concerned, I...)
A picture of a young Danzō and Hiruzen chatting easily. (Personally, i think it's a good picture)

Sakura and co are running
Lee: "Sakura-san"
Sakra: "What?'
Lee: "Don't you think it would have been better if you told Naruto the truth?"
Sakura: "There's no reason to tell him that... Absolutely not"
Kiba: "Sakura.. You think far too lightely about Naruto..."
Sakura: "..."

Kiba picks up a scent
Kiba: "I found Sasuke. That Tobi guy's with him too"
Sakura: "Everyone stop for a moment!"
Sai: "..."
Kiba: "What's up? Why did we stop? We already finished arranging our formation!"
Sakura has preliminary arrangement sunder her coat
Sakura: "Kiba... can you tell me Sasuke's precise location?"
Kiba: "Facing due north, he's in the 2 o'clock direction... One kilometre ahead!"
Sakura has a sleeping bomb in her left hand~~~
Sakura: "!!?"
Sai grabs Sakura's arm
Sai: "As I though... You were planning on putting us all to sleep"
Sakura: "Sai...!
Lee: "!?"

Ή Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu (裏四象封印術)
Part 3

Kiba: Huh!?

Akamaru: Woof woof

Lee: What's the matter?

Sakura looked downcast. "..."

Sai took the sleep-inducing bomb from Sakura "Sakura intends to settle Sasuke on her own."

Kiba: why... do you want to do this alone?

Lee: That's right, I and everyone here promised to do this!

Sakura: ...

Sai: No... don't do this... I won't let anyone leave here.

Sakura: Why!?

Kiba: This fella... as I thought, smells suspicious!

Sai: Just we alone cannot win Sasuke... no less with Tobi around. We promised Kakashi sensei not to go.

Sakura's groped for something (in her pouch).

Sakura: Sai... I won't repeat myself... Stand aside...!

*Now the attention shifts* to another Sai. He is running for Kakashi.

Sai: I've got to hurry... the situation is getting bad.

Danzou laid on the floor covered in blood.

Situated at a small spot on top,

Madara: That's a sealing technique that seals everything to one's own corpse... It is activated upon one's death . What a dangerous technique...

Sasuke: Next... to Konoha.

Sasuke buries Danzou!

To the next revenge..!!

End.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_a95K9FyOpxY/S2mLuUejW3I/AAAAAAAAA-w/s0vwquYsujc/Naruto%20481%20Spoiler%20Pic.jpg The only good thing about this chapter is we get a flashback for Danzo.

7 tyranitars
3rd February 2010, 5:23 PM
alright ty, changed a bit from the other manga spoiler I saw but the big part is the same

Shneak
3rd February 2010, 9:59 PM
Karin died? Boo.

Shadow Lucario
3rd February 2010, 10:10 PM
Oh well. Karin died for a good cause...Kind of.

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 10:28 PM
Wow sakuras getting pretty rough and how did sai know that?Mindreader! Aww you even put akamarus bark in there.

Lorde
4th February 2010, 1:19 AM
Oh well. Karin died for a good cause...Kind of.

What cause? Sasuke's? Boo :(

Most likely the others in Taka will be killed too....

TsukiMirage
4th February 2010, 3:37 AM
Oh well. Karin died for a good cause...Kind of. She die just when Sasuke needs her the most, Invading Konoha. Though to be fair, There's still a slim chance she's still alive.

MizuJosh
4th February 2010, 3:46 AM
He's going to realize sooner or later that his comrades are more important to him than he had initially thought. *speculation*

uber gon
4th February 2010, 5:06 AM
I was hoping to see some flashback on the legitimacy of Madara's version of the Uchiha Massacre.

I still say this manga is deconstructing the Power of Friendship.

Lorde
4th February 2010, 5:49 AM
At least we got some Danzo flashbacks. Looks like one of his teammates had the Sharingan too, wonder what their name was. He looked like Shisui lol.

Lucario At Service
4th February 2010, 10:00 AM
Well it is still not clear whether Karin died because of the stab (by Sasuke), but she is most likely dead because of Danzo's final jutsu (since it covered a large area & must have swallowed her body whether dead or alive).

arceus7
4th February 2010, 11:54 AM
this was actually a good \chap and guess what SHITS ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS. I can see naruto taking the climb again and getting awesome again

arceus7
4th February 2010, 11:59 AM
this was a very good chapter that weve had in awhile and the naruto manga is gonna get better cuz shits about to get serious!!!!danzo was actually an okay character. Sakura is nuts she was on a suicide mission to get naruto to hate sasuke and leave her issue with him unresolved sasuke is gonna attack konoha and naruto is in a frikin COMA like Tsunade. Kakashi Is with Sai. Sakura is gonna Hurt Sai too.

7 tyranitars
4th February 2010, 2:45 PM
yep probably but can't wait to see what happens next week :)

MidnightMelody
4th February 2010, 5:02 PM
Well with Karin gone maybe those SakuXSauske fans cab be happy

arceus7
4th February 2010, 6:39 PM
sasuke did blatant murder
suigetsu and jugo are prollly dead and sleepy fans ruined the chapter! I like the translation by burga better cuz burga has sai bieng awesome cuz **** got REAL.

Shadow Lucario
4th February 2010, 10:04 PM
At least we got some Danzo flashbacks. Looks like one of his teammates had the Sharingan too, wonder what their name was. He looked like Shisui lol.

His name is Uchiha Kagami. It was on the first page

TsukiMirage
4th February 2010, 10:31 PM
Well it is still not clear whether Karin died because of the stab (by Sasuke), but she is most likely dead because of Danzo's final jutsu (since it covered a large area & must have swallowed her body whether dead or alive). Karin's still there. Karin fell near the end of the pillars and Danzo's sealing technique took out the middle of the bridge. Seeing as Danzo could still move even after being stab, Karin shouldn't be dead yet.

Shadow Lucario
4th February 2010, 10:37 PM
If Karin is dead then I don't really care. Never really liked Karin. If she isn't then I doubt she will join Sasuke again. He said she was a burden so I doubt he would even want her around

Kamex
4th February 2010, 10:46 PM
So Hinata can survive a stab from a murdering psycho, But Karin can't? Why oh why.
I thought it was established that Pain doesn't check to see if his victims are dead? I think it's safe to say he wasn't too concerned whether or not Hinata was really dead or not... Sasuke on the other hand was on his last legs... he had to kill Danzo. Plus his attack went straight through both Danzo and Karin, there's more of a chance it was fatal. Though I also think she could possibly still be alive.

I was hoping to see some flashback on the legitimacy of Madara's version of the Uchiha Massacre.
That's a good point - I'm still wondering how much of that was true.

If Karin really is dead, it's too bad she never got a good old-fashioned showdown with Sakura.

I never thought it would come to this, but I'm actually quite sad to see Danzo go... although I think it may be good for the plot for him to leave now. Oh, and whoever said Danzo was handsome when he was young was right. I have to admit - he looked really, really cool when he was younger. O_o

TsukiMirage
4th February 2010, 11:31 PM
I thought it was established that Pain doesn't check to see if his victims are dead? I think it's safe to say he wasn't too concerned whether or not Hinata was really dead or not... Sasuke on the other hand was on his last legs... he had to kill Danzo. Plus his attack went straight through both Danzo and Karin, there's more of a chance it was fatal. Though I also think she could possibly still be alive. Pain was staring right at her when he stabbed straight down on her unmoving body. That shouldn't require him to "check" if she's alive. But my actual gaff was that Kishi had Karin drop right dead while most of the other ninjas we've seen killed still stay alive for a few moments. Heck, Danzo took a short walk and was able o use a technique before he was dead. Karin had the exact same wound. She shouldn't be completely dead yet. The odds that Karin is still alive should be greater then they were for Hinata.

Kamex
4th February 2010, 11:47 PM
But my actual gaff was that Kishi had Karin drop right dead while most of the other ninjas we've seen killed still stay alive for a few moments. Heck, Danzo took a short walk and was able o use a technique before he was dead. Karin had the exact same wound. She shouldn't be completely dead yet. The odds that Karin is still alive should be greater then they were for Hinata.
Well one could say that Danzo was much stronger and had more of a will to live than Karin and was able to live a little longer. I mean if you think about it, everyone who's attacked the way they were should immediately die. Karin's the only one with a halfway-realistic death... but even she was able to spout out a few last words concerning Sasuke's betrayal.

But I see your point.

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 12:05 AM
Well one could say that Danzo was much stronger and had more of a will to live than Karin and was able to live a little longer. I mean if you think about it, everyone who's attacked the way they were should immediately die. Karin's the only one with a halfway-realistic death... but even she was able to spout out a few last words concerning Sasuke's betrayal.

But I see your point.

See could be still alive though she could have some regeneration thing since she is a medical ninja but if she doesn't I guess I don't care. Suigetsu was my favorite on the team anyways.

MizuJosh
5th February 2010, 12:26 AM
I'm hoping Karin isn't dead. She was a character I thought deserved more development in the story.

HoennMaster
5th February 2010, 12:48 AM
Good riddance. Goodbye Danzo, won't miss you. I guess this cements Kakashi as the Sixth Hokage. This is going to be a intereting turn of events now.

arceus7
5th February 2010, 12:54 AM
karins dead cuz sasuke killed her as you can see danzo walked (foot prints) bbefore he did his sealing jutsu and sasuke went on high ground so karin is dead, so its likely suigetsu and jugo are too or will be killed

danzo was actually a pretty nice guy who was envious so I assume some people including me will miss him

Lorde
5th February 2010, 12:58 AM
Too bad, I always thought Danzo was a badguy but he only wanted to protect Konoha. I think he should've been Hokage.

Shadow Lucario
5th February 2010, 2:11 AM
Pain was staring right at her when he stabbed straight down on her unmoving body. That shouldn't require him to "check" if she's alive. But my actual gaff was that Kishi had Karin drop right dead while most of the other ninjas we've seen killed still stay alive for a few moments. Heck, Danzo took a short walk and was able o use a technique before he was dead. Karin had the exact same wound. She shouldn't be completely dead yet. The odds that Karin is still alive should be greater then they were for Hinata.

Karin was pierced in the heart. Hinata was just stabbed. We don't know where Pain stabbed Hinata. And, like Madara said, Danzo probably had the tecnique set to go off when he was dying. I don't think Karin died instantly. She probably was still alive when she hit the floor, but died from blood loss or just because of her wounds.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 2:16 AM
It's sad, I always thought Sasuke valued Karin. Why else would he have saved her from Amaterasu before?

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 2:37 AM
It's sad, I always thought Sasuke valued Karin. Why else would he have saved her from Amaterasu before?

Yeah me too as I watched the killer bee fight on the naruto site today and when he looked around his team he had a flashback of team 7 so he might see her as more of a friend but now he just goes and kills her! Mabye he's bipolar like jugo is.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 2:41 AM
Yeah me too as I watched the killer bee fight on the naruto site today and when he looked around his team he had a flashback of team 7 so he might see her as more of a friend but now he just goes and kills her! Mabye he's bipolar like jugo is.

Well that would explain a lot. The Killer Bee versus Sasuke fight was actually really good in the anime.

Anyway, what does Sasuke plan on doing in Konoha now?

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 2:44 AM
Well that would explain a lot. The Killer Bee versus Sasuke fight was actually really good in the anime.

I dont know about the rest of you but I hope sasuke doesn't come to konoha and with sakura coming he might get the chance. I really wanted to see karin and sakura meet. That would have been funny but now i seems as that won't happen.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 2:46 AM
They still might meet. Karin is right there where Danzo is, they'll probably follow the scent, pick up Karin and Danzo, and return to Konoha.

Karin might survive to help Konoha stop Sasuke. I think she's worried about him.

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 2:50 AM
They still might meet. Karin is right there where Danzo is, they'll probably follow the scent, pick up Karin and Danzo, and return to Konoha.

Karin might survive to help Konoha stop Sasuke. I think she's worried about him.

That would be cool like karin wakes up and says where's sasuke my love? And then sakura slaps her. It could happen right because thats how sakura and ino best friends hated each other. And by the'll pick up the scent you must mean kiba and akamaru.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 2:51 AM
Karin would remember that Sasuke almost killed her. I think she'd be pretty upset :S

I don't think Sakura will get there in time. They never do.

Shadow Lucario
5th February 2010, 2:52 AM

Killing the other two elders.

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 2:57 AM

I think he should just drop it but he's intent on doing what he's doing but he hasn't mentioned them in a while...

Karin would remember that Sasuke almost killed her. I think she'd be pretty upset :S

I don't think Sakura will get there in time. They never do.

I know right! And if they don't sakura will start crying yet she goes so slow. But its true one way love.-. then she might still have a chance and if she still say she love sasuke o his face mabye he'll change because someone loving you after you just tried to kill them. Either their crazy or they really love you.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 2:59 AM

All this drama just for two old geezers? Sasuke needs to prioritize :S

Those two really aren't the bad guys, they just followed Danzo's advice.

Shadow Lucario
5th February 2010, 3:05 AM
All Sasuke knows is revenge and now his targets are the two elders. He will do everything he can to see those two dead. If he kills the elders then I know for sure that there is no way Sasuke will be let back into Konoha.

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 3:08 AM
All Sasuke knows is revenge and now his targets are the two elders. He will do everything he can to see those two dead. If he kills the elders then I know for sure that there is no way Sasuke will be let back into Konoha.

You really think he'll be let back into konoha without killing the elders. He's been wanted since sai joined the team as a criminal. Before that because naruto was a stalker.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 3:10 AM

He killed the Hokage candidate. There's no way he will be let back now lol :)

Shadow Lucario
5th February 2010, 4:31 AM
No one liked Danzo anyway. I bet they'll have a celebration :P

Lorde
5th February 2010, 4:42 AM
Konoha didn't know the truth about him, he's kind of like Itachi. Both did what they had to do for peace.

HoennMaster
5th February 2010, 5:26 AM
Speaking of Jugo and Suigetsu....have they been seen since Sasuke's battle with the Raikage? I can't remember the last time they were seen.

Why else would he have saved her from Amaterasu before?

Because he needed her sensory abilities....and he wasn't on the brink of insanity at that point.

No one liked Danzo anyway. I bet they'll have a celebration :P

Well we really don't know about the whole village. No one knows what happened at the Kage Summit yet.

7 tyranitars
5th February 2010, 1:32 PM
I wonder what the 2 elders will do if they meet sasuke..
and well yeah nobody liked danzo anyway.. :P

SharpedoX
5th February 2010, 7:14 PM
[QUOTE=HoennMaster;11022066]Speaking of Jugo and Suigetsu....have they been seen since Sasuke's battle with the Raikage? I can't remember the last time they were seen.

They are still at the Kage Summit fighting hordes of samurai. Maybe they'll die, surrounded by so many enemies, and Taka will meet its demise.

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 7:21 PM
Why do you guys think team taka will die? Did kishi say becasue suigetsus one of my favs and I dont see a reason for him to die jugo too but hes not been really important to the team in my opinion.

TsukiMirage
5th February 2010, 7:54 PM
Kishi say something big will happen to Team Taka. Karin dying or at least the act of it could be the thing.

Shneak
5th February 2010, 8:57 PM
Am I missing something? The page after Sakura puts her gloves on and says something to Sai, Sai is with Kakashi? Is that a clone or something?

Also, sucks to see Karin dead.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 9:01 PM
Am I missing something? The page after Sakura puts her gloves on and says something to Sai, Sai is with Kakashi? Is that a clone or something?

Also, sucks to see Karin dead.

Yeah, it's his clone. Not sure which the clone is though :S

Kakashi better hurry, he's always late.

uber gon
6th February 2010, 12:11 AM
Still can't see how Sakura could think she could beat Sasuke at this point.

ryodragonite
6th February 2010, 12:46 AM
I dont really think see can beat him but she's going to at least open up to him to show how much he's being missed. Then he'll kill her.

Lorde
6th February 2010, 12:47 AM
I don't care what she does at this point, it's impossible for her to beat him. Nobody except maybe Naruto can beat him at this point.

Torpoleon
6th February 2010, 1:05 AM
So Karin died, right? I know that Danzo died. I wonder who will take over since Danzo is dead and Tsunade is still in a coma, right? I also can't believe that Sakura thinks she can beat Sasuke. So, looks like Sasuke will be paying a visit to Konoha soon.

Shadow Lucario
6th February 2010, 1:58 AM
So Karin died, right? I know that Danzo died. I wonder who will take over since Danzo is dead and Tsunade is still in a coma, right?

Right now Kakashi is the acting Hokage and the Daiymo(sp?) liked it when they mentioned Kakashi as being Rokudaime Hokage. I'm willing to bet that either Kakashi take over or Tsunade will come back from her coma and resume her duties OR when she wakes up she resigns as Hokage, choosing Kakashi as her successor

TsukiMirage
6th February 2010, 2:59 AM
Tsunade's role doesn't matter anymore. Kishi said that this year will focus on Kakashi, Meaning that he'll probably remain active Hokage and have to deal with Sasuke and Madara.

sam40400
6th February 2010, 3:45 AM
Tsunade's role doesn't matter anymore. Kishi said that this year will focus on Kakashi, Meaning that he'll probably remain active Hokage and have to deal with Sasuke and Madara.

to tell you the truth, im looking forward to this, since it's been a long time since there was a new hokage, this might make things better... anyways:

Darn, Karin died, I really wanted to see her fight Sakura, oh well...
Good thing Sai found out about what Sakura was gonna do, it saved her butt
RIP Danzo, even though no one(or just me) didn't think youre cool

TsukiMirage
6th February 2010, 4:02 AM
Well I did like Danzo and wanted to see his rule as Hokage. I frankly don't expect much from Kakashi's rule, Seeing as he's just as much of a push over as Tsunade was when it comes to Naruto.

Lorde
6th February 2010, 4:22 AM
to tell you the truth, im looking forward to this, since it's been a long time since there was a new hokage, this might make things better... anyways:

Thing is...there isn't supposed to be a new Kage every few years. They're supposed to rule for a long time and Tsunade only ruled for 3 years. That's not much.

7 tyranitars
6th February 2010, 10:03 AM
true, but since danzo wasn't officialy hokage yet it doesn't matter much and the yondaime didn't was hokage for a long time either even shorter then tsunade if I'm right.., however I'm looking forward to see kakashi as the hokage and how the fourth great ninja war will play out :P

Lorde
6th February 2010, 11:26 AM
Yes Minato was only Hokage for a little while, but my point remains, the Hokage isn't supposed to have to be replaced all the time. We're up to 6 Kage in Konoha as opposed to 4 in Kumogakure.

7 tyranitars
6th February 2010, 12:55 PM
iwa has only 3, butthe current one is a flying midget whit back problems :p
btw hope there will be a minato specials sometime I think hes awesome

Lorde
6th February 2010, 12:58 PM
iwa has only 3, butthe current one is a flying midget whit back problems :p
btw hope there will be a minato specials sometime I think hes awesome

Really? I forgot about the Tsuchikage. Yeah the Kage are supposed to last the test of time.

I'm hoping for a special too, but with different characters.

MizuJosh
6th February 2010, 1:15 PM
Sunagakure is up to 5, though.

Lorde
6th February 2010, 1:17 PM
Sunagakure is up to 5, though.

So is Kirigakure. But Konohagakure has had the most, with 6 now that Kakashi is the sole candidate.

ryodragonite
6th February 2010, 3:26 PM
So is Kirigakure. But Konohagakure has had the most, with 6 now that Kakashi is the sole candidate.

I dont really care that kakshi is going to be hokage but the main character thing seems a little strange. And the tsuchikage hes like the 3rd right?

TsukiMirage
6th February 2010, 4:31 PM
Yeah, Onoki is the Third Tsuchikage.

Shneak
6th February 2010, 5:44 PM
I dont really care that kakshi is going to be hokage but the main character thing seems a little strange. And the tsuchikage hes like the 3rd right?

He'll be in charge until Tsunade is fit again. I think it was almost /confirmed./

Will Danzo's face be put on the mountain? Technically, he wasn't really Hokage.

TsukiMirage
6th February 2010, 7:26 PM
No, Danzo doesn't get to be on the Hokage Monument. Besides the fact that he was only acting Hokage, He's been villainized as an anti-Hokage. From now on, Danzo and his actions no long matter and I doubt they'll have any effect on the rest of the story aside from Danzo being blamed for every single evil action in Konoha.

Kamex
6th February 2010, 8:26 PM
I dont really think see can beat him but she's going to at least open up to him to show how much he's being missed. Then he'll kill her.
Lol.

On a completely random note, I wonder if we'll ever get any story involving all of Jiraiya's Konoha pupils. As in Minato and his teammates. Perhaps when we get in depth in his history... which brings up Whirlpool Country.

TsukiMirage
7th February 2010, 12:29 AM
Doubtful. Kishi has done alot of just washing over the history to hurry things along. We had several chances that would have gave up some great info on the past of the narutoverse and Kishi avoided all the ones not connected to the Uchihas. So unless they have the Sharingan, Our only chance to learn about them will be in the last databook.

Kamex
7th February 2010, 5:50 AM
Doubtful. Kishi has done alot of just washing over the history to hurry things along. We had several chances that would have gave up some great info on the past of the narutoverse and Kishi avoided all the ones not connected to the Uchihas. So unless they have the Sharingan, Our only chance to learn about them will be in the last databook.
Good point, but that sucks. I know the manga is probably taking longer than Kishi thought it would, but he really shouldn't rush it unless it's necessary.

And as much as I like the Uchiha and their share of the plot, I think it's gone to his head a bit.

Shadow Lucario
7th February 2010, 6:48 AM
Good point, but that sucks. I know the manga is probably taking longer than Kishi thought it would, but he really shouldn't rush it unless it's necessary.

He wants Naruto to be longer than Dragonball and Dragonball was a little over 500 chapters. Naruto is at 481. I think he's coming a long fine with length. On the Uchiha note, they're my favorite clan, tied with the Hyuga. I like learning about them, especially Madara. I don't think Kishi is just going to completely leave out Kushina. For some reason I think she is alive somewhere.

Lorde
7th February 2010, 7:13 AM
Madara and Sasuke are like broken records at this point. They've lost their villain status in my opinion. Now they just make things up as they go.

HoennMaster
7th February 2010, 8:26 AM
Right now Kakashi is the acting Hokage

No he isn't....not yet anyway. Gaara just said that they other nations would see him as the Village's leader since they didn't trust Danzo.

Your only the acting Kage if the Feudal Lord appoints you that.

7 tyranitars
7th February 2010, 9:43 AM
He wants Naruto to be longer than Dragonball and Dragonball was a little over 500 chapters. Naruto is at 481. I think he's coming a long fine with length. On the Uchiha note, they're my favorite clan, tied with the Hyuga. I like learning about them, especially Madara. I don't think Kishi is just going to completely leave out Kushina. For some reason I think she is alive somewhere.

same here I think she is alive somewhere I think the sandaime said it would be better if kushina left or did not get invlolved whit naruto somehow because people may know then he was the yondaimes son and that would couse an uproar.

Lorde
7th February 2010, 9:46 AM
same here I think she is alive somewhere I think the sandaime said it would be better if kushina left or did not get invlolved whit naruto somehow because people may know then he was the yondaimes son and that would couse an uproar.

Minato said that about him and Naruto, he said nothing about Kushina having to leave or anything about her at all.

TsukiMirage
7th February 2010, 5:50 PM
same here I think she is alive somewhere I think the sandaime said it would be better if kushina left or did not get invlolved whit naruto somehow because people may know then he was the yondaimes son and that would couse an uproar. The fact that no one realized that Naruto was Minato's son was stupid. Anyhow, If Sarutobi wanted them safe, Wouldn't have been better to send mother and child away together somewhere only he knew? At least it would have given Naruto someone to care for him and potentially protect him. Well, If Kushina's gonna appear, She'll have to do it soon.

7 tyranitars
7th February 2010, 6:53 PM
it was just my imagienation gone wild ... it could be but it's not likely..

7 tyranitars
7th February 2010, 6:55 PM
it was just my imagienation gone wild ... it could be but it's not likely..

MizuJosh
7th February 2010, 8:15 PM
It is possible Kushina was looked down upon, with her son being the Kyuubi, after all. I mean, Naruto was frowned upon for a very long time.

TsukiMirage
8th February 2010, 12:19 AM
Being looked down on is hardly cause to abandon your child. Naruto really didn't have it that bad.

MizuJosh
8th February 2010, 12:20 AM
Well I'm theorizing here!

Maybe she was murdered? People just really frowned upon her that much? I mean, look what the elders did to Uchiha!

Lorde
8th February 2010, 1:43 AM
Being looked down on is hardly cause to abandon your child. Naruto really didn't have it that bad.

Naurto did have it pretty bad. Ok not as bad as Gaara but that was because the Third Hokage made sure that Naruto was at least safe in the village and Itachi was watching for any signs of Akatsuki wanting to catch Naruto as a child.

HoennMaster
8th February 2010, 4:19 AM
Maybe she was murdered? People just really frowned upon her that much? I mean, look what the elders did to Uchiha!

The Uchiha were a threat to the village and the Land of Fire, Kushina was not.

TsukiMirage
8th February 2010, 7:28 AM
Naurto did have it pretty bad. Ok not as bad as Gaara but that was because the Third Hokage made sure that Naruto was at least safe in the village and Itachi was watching for any signs of Akatsuki wanting to catch Naruto as a child. It wasn't that bad. He had a warm place to stay, A few friends, And the freedom to act out. Out of all the orphans in the series, Naruto had it the best.

HoennMaster
8th February 2010, 7:30 AM
Yeah, for an orphan hot water, table, chairs, kid had it good. I wonder how he even got the house....3rd Hokage?

Lorde
8th February 2010, 7:33 AM
It wasn't that bad. He had a warm place to stay, A few friends, And the freedom to act out. Out of all the orphans in the series, Naruto had it the best.

I wonder who made those accommodations in the first place. I guess Minato left some money behind for his son (among other things).

HoennMaster
8th February 2010, 8:35 AM
I doubt that was the case otherwise he should of had a nicer house. I'm guessing it was Sarutobi.

Lorde
8th February 2010, 12:59 PM
I doubt that was the case otherwise he should of had a nicer house. I'm guessing it was Sarutobi.

Maybe he wanted it to be inconspicuous? He didn't want people to know that Naruto was his son. And as Hokage, I'm sure he had things to pass down to his son, and not just the Kyuubi or jutsu.

7 tyranitars
8th February 2010, 3:15 PM
that's most likely, sometime I wonder how naruto's live would have been whitout the 9 tails attack or atleast if his father survived.. how would that have been..

Kamex
8th February 2010, 8:56 PM
He wants Naruto to be longer than Dragonball and Dragonball was a little over 500 chapters. Naruto is at 481. I think he's coming a long fine with length.
Well I don't think the length of the series should be determined solely in comparison with Dragonball. It should depend on what's best for the story itself. I just hope he doesn't try to end it abruptly just because it's gone past 500.

Anyhow, If Sarutobi wanted them safe, Wouldn't have been better to send mother and child away together somewhere only he knew? At least it would have given Naruto someone to care for him and potentially protect him.
I think the Third wanted Naruto to be closely under his watch. And perhaps he foresaw the village eventually learning to trust him. Not to mention we don't even know anything about Kushina, so there could be other reasons behind it.

And I think you guys are forgetting that Kushina isn't from the Land of Fire. She has a whole different history she's connected to that could change everything we think about her and her relationship with Naruto and the Fourth Hokage.

talala
8th February 2010, 10:03 PM
i haven't been here in a while ._.

are there still spoiler mondays? or is it a different day now?

ryodragonite
8th February 2010, 11:39 PM
So as a baby he was raised by his mom untll he was five or something then she dropped him off at the leaf village where sarutobi gave him a house and he survived on his own?! Was this stuff in the chapter!

Kamex
9th February 2010, 12:07 AM
So as a baby he was raised by his mom untll he was five or something then she dropped him off at the leaf village where sarutobi gave him a house and he survived on his own?! Was this stuff in the chapter!
No, people are just speculating.

TsukiMirage
9th February 2010, 2:40 AM
Well I don't think the length of the series should be determined solely in comparison with Dragonball. It should depend on what's best for the story itself. I just hope he doesn't try to end it abruptly just because it's gone past 500. End it abruptly? If anything, It's being dragged out. Only two things are needed to end the series, Madara's death and Sasuke's conversion/death. Kishi would only need about ten or so chapters to do that.

Lorde
9th February 2010, 4:40 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing the other Biju. I had thought that Madara would set them loose on his enemies during the 4th War.

Shadow Lucario
9th February 2010, 5:42 AM
Madara is too cool to use Bijuu. He can take all the nations down by himself!

Lorde
9th February 2010, 7:20 AM

Aha. You do realize that Madara's only power is to teleport and become intangible right?

If he had other powers, he would've caught the stronger Biju. He admited to being weaker than before and even Itachi said Madara was a shell of his former self.

7 tyranitars
9th February 2010, 1:00 PM
Aha. You do realize that Madara's only power is to teleport and become intangible right?

If he had other powers, he would've caught the stronger Biju. He admited to being weaker than before and even Itachi said Madara was a shell of his former self.

true, madara has lost almost all his powers thanks to his fight whit the first.
however I do wonder if we will ever see him fight whit his full power that would be awesome though..

and about the other bijuu that would be so awesome but madara takes a big risk
doing that since people can seal the bijuu then and he would lose bijuu instead of gaining them

SharpedoX
9th February 2010, 1:28 PM
Is it safe to say that the Hachibi and Kyuubi will eventually be captured? I mean, if they bothered mentioning something as strong as a Ten Tailed beast in a silhouette, it would kinda ruin the whole scenario right?

The question is: who will catch (at least) the Hachibi? With Kisame's death and the annihilation of Akatsuki (c'mon! 2 members hardly make an intimidating society) I don't see anyone doing it... He even said he was the best at capturing a Jinchuuriki and still failed... Maybe after the Elders are dead, Madara will find a way to persuade Sasuke to try to capture Killer Bee (he failed the first time, but remember, he now holds a full MS).

TsukiMirage
9th February 2010, 7:41 PM
From Shounensuki

Naruto was told to rest under Yamato's watch, but he manages to sneak away and go towards Kakashi.

Outwitted by Sakura, Sai, Lee, and Kiba have been put to sleep.

Madara collects Danzō's corpse (so he can obtain Shisui's eyes)
(It appears to be a fruitless effort, since Danzō smashed Shisui's eyes while he was on the verge of death, making recovery impossible)
Madara: "Finish the girl off, she knows too much"
Sasuke: "When did become your comrade? I have no reason to follow your orders"
Madara leaves. Sasuke approaches Karin, while Karin reminisces.
Karin hails from the same village of Konoha. Back when they had to collect the scrolls of Heaven and Earth, Karin lost her comrades and was attacked by a bear, but she was saved.
Boy Sasuke: Is that a Scroll of Earth? Well, bye~ (smiling face)
Current Sasuke: (face dies away) Well, bye~
Karin: I just wanted to see his face one more time...
Just when he wants to finish Karin off, Sakura appears
Sasuke: "Sakura...? How did you find me?"
Sakura: (This is the current Sasuke-kun. He changed so much...)
"I'm going to accompany you Sasuke-kun, so I'm running from konoha as well!!"

The End

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6647/093150.jpghttp://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5971/092940.jpg I swear, I have no idea why I take such pain from this manga. Also, Sai sucks. To lose to Sakura of all people, He puts the name Root to shame.

Kamex
9th February 2010, 8:23 PM
End it abruptly? If anything, It's being dragged out. Only two things are needed to end the series, Madara's death and Sasuke's conversion/death. Kishi would only need about ten or so chapters to do that.
Just because he can end it doesn't mean he should. Kishi made the world of Naruto very detailed, and there are an infinite amount of stories that can come out of what he's already established. For a while now I feel like he's been trying to end things without rushing too much, by focusing on the important battles and limiting the unnecessary stuff. It's not really being rushed that much, I'm just saying I hope he doesn't do so in the future.

Not that I want the story to go on forever.

Shneak
9th February 2010, 9:09 PM
End it abruptly? If anything, It's being dragged out. Only two things are needed to end the series, Madara's death and Sasuke's conversion/death. Kishi would only need about ten or so chapters to do that.

The 'war' is important too.

ryodragonite
9th February 2010, 10:04 PM
Just because he can end it doesn't mean he should. Kishi made the world of Naruto very detailed, and there are an infinite amount of stories that can come out of what he's already established. For a while now I feel like he's been trying to end things without rushing too much, by focusing on the important battles and limiting the unnecessary stuff. It's not really being rushed that much, I'm just saying I hope he doesn't do so in the future.

Not that I want the story to go on forever.

Its very detailed but there were a lot of fillers which I dont really care about until the anime episode filler with the six tails came right before naruto is about to do his sage training. But yeah other than that its cool. Im surprised karins not dead yet mabye akura will kill her.

Kamex
9th February 2010, 10:47 PM
Its very detailed but there were a lot of fillers which I dont really care about until the anime episode filler with the six tails came right before naruto is about to do his sage training.
Well sure, the anime has a crap-load of fillers that have no purpose but to extend the series. I was only talking about the manga.

TsukiMirage
9th February 2010, 10:49 PM

Not that I want the story to go on forever. I'm not saying he should, But if he wanted to, Kishi really could end it anytime he wanted to. To be fair, Most of the info we get about the world, e get outside of the actual storyline.

The 'war' is important too. Not really. The "war" to one sided to be interesting. Akatsuki has too few members to be a major threat and the only way they could be a challenge would be if the Kages were dumbed down. With no Madara, There will be no war.

HoennMaster
9th February 2010, 11:27 PM
I'll never understand what goes through Sakura's mind.

Can't wait, this sounds like a fun chapter. Karin from Konoha? Wonder why she left.

Hope your kidding since he plans to use them and he doesn't have nearly enough power as he used too.

Maybe he wanted it to be inconspicuous? He didn't want people to know that Naruto was his son. And as Hokage, I'm sure he had things to pass down to his son, and not just the Kyuubi or jutsu.

How many blonde people have been seen in Konoha? And how many of them have had the exact same shade? Two. It was hinted at by fans for years, so I'm sure someone would have guessed the similarities at one point for another.

TsukiMirage
10th February 2010, 12:42 AM
Well, If the facts in the databook aren't reconned, Then Karin was another spy planted by Orochimaru in Konoha and once he was attacked, There was no reason for her to stay.

Lorde
10th February 2010, 4:57 AM
Interesting chapter. Though I'm a bit tired with the manga at this point. It's really stalling now.

Karin a spy? Doesn't surprise me.

TsukiMirage
10th February 2010, 5:53 AM
I just don't get why Karin had to be put in their Chuunin Exam.

Lorde
10th February 2010, 6:45 AM
I just don't get why Karin had to be put in their Chuunin Exam.

I don't know either. Seems like a whole in the plot. Oro already had several spies and it's not like Karin stayed in Konoha after the invasion to spy on Tsunade and Co.

electivire165
10th February 2010, 11:08 AM
theres one simple fact, as long as the naruto series remains popular and makes money, it will continue.

Lorde
10th February 2010, 11:18 AM
theres one simple fact, as long as the naruto series remains popular and makes money, it will continue.

What does that have to do with the Sasuke/Karin situation we were talking about?

electivire165
10th February 2010, 11:44 AM
What does that have to do with the Sasuke/Karin situation we were talking about?

yeah sorry about that, didnt read the whole page before i posted.

when is the next chapter due btw?

7 tyranitars
10th February 2010, 2:30 PM
karin is from the hidden grass.
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2010/01/naruto-482-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html

and yes I think sakura will finish her off

TsukiMirage
10th February 2010, 4:54 PM
482  もう一度…
482: One More Time

近くにサスケがいる… 起てナルト!!
With Sasuke being close-by, Naruto gets up!

宿にて
In a lodge/inn
ナルト『うっ…』
Naruto: "Ugh..."
起き上がるナルト
Naruto gets up
ヤマト『気がついたか』
Yamato: "You've woken up"
ナルト『オレってば…?』
Naruto: "What happened to me...?"
ヤマト『気絶したんだよ… 心配かけてホント…』
Yamato: "You fainted. You made me worry, really..."
ナルト『…  カカシ先生とサは?』
Naruto: "...And what happened to Kakashi-sensei and Sa?"
ヤマト『…』
Yamato: "..."

マダラ『オレはこいつの眼を持っていく サスケ…お前も焦らずアジトに帰って休め
瞳力の使いすぎだ… いずれ強がってはいられなくなるぞ 光を失いかけてるその眼
…一人で木の葉へむかってどうする?   目的を達成させるには我慢も必要だ』
Madara: "I'll be taking his eye. Sasuke, don't be rash now; return to the base and rest. You've overused your ocular powers... In time you won't be acting so tough, as your eyes are losing their light... What happens if you head towards Konoha alone? Patience is a necessity in attaining your goal"

宿にて
At the lodge/inn
ヤマト『お前はボクと一緒に里へ帰る… …カカシ先輩の命令だよ』
Yamato: "You're coming back to the village with me. It's Kakashi-sempai's orders"
ナルト『…』
Naruto: "..."
ヤマト『!』
Yamato: !
ナルト、自分のポーチを取ろうと立ち上がり~~~
Naruto goes to grab his pouch as he stands~
ヤマト『フー…』
Yamato: "Huu..."

ヤマト木遁の術でナルトを捕まえる
Yamato imprisons Naruto with Mokuton
ヤマト『悪いけどサクラの事はカカシ先輩にまかせるんだ いいね!』
Yamato: "Sorry, but we're leaving Sakura to Kakashi-sempai, alright!"
しょんぼり顔ナルト『…  分かってる… もう少し休んだら里に帰るってばよ』
Naruto has a crest-fallen expression: "...Got it...Once I rest some more, we'll go back to the village"

通せんぼのサイ『ダメだ…  行かせない…
忍法・超獣偽画』
Sai blocks the way: "No way...I won't let you go. Ninpo: Choujuu Giga"
リー『ヘビで締め上げようっていう事ですね!』
Lee: "He's trying to constrain by using snakes!"
キバ『カカシ先生の言う事も分かるが そう何度もサスケ野放しにできるかよ!
オレがケリつけてやるぜ』
Kiba: "I understand what Kakashi-sensei is saying, but how many times can we just leave Sasuke loose! I'm gonna give him my foot!"
赤マル『クウ~~~~ン!』
Akamaru: "Woo~f!"
キバ『何でだよ赤マル!びびってんじゃねーよ!!』
Kiba: "What's up with you Akamaru? Gettin' scared?!"
サイ『犬の方が賢いようだね』
Sai: "Looks like the dog is smarter than you"
切れて突っ込むキバ『るっせー!!!』
Kiba gets ****** and advances towards Sai: "Shut the hell up!"
超獣偽画のヘビがキバ掴む
The Choujuu Giga snake(s) seize Kiba
の隙に
Taking that opportunity
サクラ『行くよ リーさん!!』
Sakura: "Let's go, Lee-san!"
リー『行くぞ いやー!!』サイに突っ込む
Lee: "Let's go! Iyaa~!" He rushes Sai
キバ『こんなもん通牙で…!』
Kiba: "I'll use Tsuuga on this thing...!"
リー『ホイヤー!!』
Lee: "Hoiya!"
サイ『!』(しまった!)
Sai: "!" (Dammit!)
サイ、キバ、リーと戦ってる隙にサクラ眠り玉落とす
Sakura drops the knockout gas while Sai, Kiba, and Lee are fighting
赤マル『ワン!ワン!』
Akamaru: "Woof! Woof!"
辺り一帯煙だらけ
Smoke fills the place

PART 2

木の陰に隠れるサクラ
Sakura hides in a shady part of a tree
サクラ(皆ごめんね)
Sakura: (I'm sorry everyone)

キバ『フヘエ』寝る寸前
Kiba: *grumbling* he's on the verge of sleeping
リーも寝る寸前
Lee's on the verge of sleeping
サイ『くっ…』(キバやリーさんごと…)
Sai: "Guh..." (Got Kiba and Lee-san too...)
赤マル ガン寝
Akamaru's fast-asleep

走り出すサクラ
Sakura starts running

サイの墨分身『やられました 急いでください!』
Sai's ink bunshin: "We were taken out. Please hurry!"
サイ墨分身解く
Sai's ink bunshin dispells
カカシ『やるね サクラ…』
Kakashi: "Not bad, Sakura."

マダラ顔に渦巻き、ダンゾウ吸い取る
Madara absorbs Danzou into that whirl
マダラ『サスケ…』
Madara: "Sasuke..."
サスケ『…』
Sasuke: "..."
マダラ『一つ忠告しておく』
Madara: "I'll leave you with one piece of advice"
カリン倒れてて、苦しそう
Karin's beaten and looks in pain
マダラ『あの女いらないなら ちゃんと止め刺しておけ 我らの事を知りすぎている』
Madara: "If you don't need that girl, then go and finish her off. She knows too much about us"
サスケ『我らだと… オレがいつお前の仲間になった?』
Sasuke: "'Us' you say...since when did I get lumped together with you?"
マダラ体に渦巻き消えていく『フッ… まあいい… また会おう』
Madara's body goes to disapppar in a swirl: "Hmph. Fine then, we'll meet again"
サスケ『…』
Sasuke: "..."
サスケカリンの元へ
Sasuke goes to Karin

カリン回想
Karin flashback
カリン草隠れの忍
Karin was a Hidden Grass shinobi
地の書を握りしめ デカイ熊に襲われそう
Grasping the "Earth" scroll, she's attacked by a huge bear
カリン『ねえ!!皆どこ!?』
Karin: "Hey? Everyone?!"
クマ、カリンを木に追いやる『ガウっ!!』
The bear chases Karin to a tree: "Grrragh!"
カリン『キャー!』倒れる メガネ取れる
Karin: "Kyaa!" she falls down and her glasses come off

獅子連弾!!!
Shishi Rendan! [Lion's Barrage!]

熊白目剥いて倒れる
The bear's eyes roll back and it collapses
カリン『!?』
Karin: "?!"
サスケ熊の上から『オレ達と同じ地の書か…』
Sasuke stands ontop of the bear: "So you have the same 'Earth' scroll as us..."
カリン、メガネ外れてるから、ぼんやりとしかサスケの顔見れず
Since Karin's glasses were taken off, Karin can't see but a faint outline of Sasuke's face
カリン(め…めがね!)
Karin: (M-My glasses!)
メガネかけると
She puts on her glasses

子サスケ『
大人サスケ     じゃあな…

』
Kid Sasuke and Grown Sasuke: "See you"
リンクしてる。顔は全然違う
The [panels] are linked together. The faces are completely different
子サスケの、じゃあな爽やか 大人サスケの顔、悪
Kid Sasuke's "See you" is clear-eyed and refreshing. Grown Sasuke's is evil.
カリン(… もう一度… … あの時の顔が見たかったなあ…)
Karin: (I just wanted to see that face of his...one more time...)

PART 3

マダラ『ダンゾウめ… 死ぬ前に己でシスイの眼を…』
Madara: "Damn you Danzou...doing this to Shisui's eye just before you died..."
横たわってるダンゾウ
Danzou's layed down

うちはの家紋が入った
There's the Uchiha crest
96個の眼のストックがある場所。
A place which has 96 eyes stocked up.
1水槽に一個づつ
One water tank for each eye

宿にて
At the lodge/inn
うたたねヤマト、ガクっと…
Yamato's slumping down and taking a nap...
ヤマト『ナルト… そろそろ行くよ… まだか?』
Yamato: "Naruto, it's about time we should be going...still sleeping?"
影分身ナルト『今は外に出る気にならねーんだ… もうちっと待ってよ…』
Kage-bunshin Naruto: "I don't plan on going outside right now...wait a little longer..."
影分身ナルト、布団の中でクナイ持ち(よし… まだ気付かれてねーってばよ…!)
Kage-bunshin Naruto holds a kunai in the futon mattress: (Alright...he still hasn't noticed...!)
宿の天井が穴あいてる そこから本体ナルトが出たらしい
It seems the real Naruto went out from an open roof in the lodge/inn

森の中、仙人モードで走るナルト
Naruto uses Sage Mode and runs in the forest
ナルト(カカシ先生のチャクラ… こっちか…!)
Naruto: (Kakashi-sensei's chakra...is this way!)

サスケ手に千鳥まとう
Sasuke puts Chidori on his hand
カリン思い切り眼を閉じる
Karin resigns herself and closes her eyes
そこに。。。。
And then....

サクラ『サスケくん!!!』
Sakura: "Sasuke-kun!!"
カリン片目あけ『!?』
Karin opens one eye: "?!"
振り返るサスケ『… サクラか』
Sasuke looks back: "...Sakura, huh"
サクラ(昔と… まるで感じが違う… これがサスケくん…?)
Sakura: (He...gives off a completely different feeling compared to the past. This is really Sasuke-kun...?)
サスケ『何しにオレの前に来た?』
Sasuke: "What have you come to me for?"
カリン(こ…こいつは…?)
Karin: (T-This is...?)
サクラ『サスケくん…! 私もサスケくんに ついていく!木の葉を抜ける!!』
Sakura: "Sasuke-kun! I'll go along with you too! I'll leave Konoha!"

決意のサクラが… 揺れる!!
The determined Sakura trembles!
終わり★サーセイ★
The end So Madara has 96 Sharingans stored up, His own, Kakashi has one, And Sauske has two leaving a total of 100. I wonder if that means something. Karin was in the exam as a Kusa ninja? Well, That's much better then her being from Konoha. I guess it would be reasonable for her to be there too. I mean her ability to sense people would have been great help for Orochimaru finding Sasuke and figuring out where Konoha was placing their forces to counter him.

uber gon
10th February 2010, 7:09 PM
Wonder if Sakura will really become a part of Akatsuki? That would be a pretty epic plot twist.

SharpedoX
10th February 2010, 7:19 PM
So Madara has 96 Sharingans stored up, His own, Kakashi has one, And Sauske has two leaving a total of 100. I wonder if that means something. Karin was in the exam as a Kusa ninja? Well, That's much better then her being from Konoha. I guess it would be reasonable for her to be there too. I mean her ability to sense people would have been great help for Orochimaru finding Sasuke and figuring out where Konoha was placing their forces to counter him.

And Itachi's? Or did you just limit to counting the one's of people that are alive?

What the heck? What is Sakura planning now? Wasn't eliminating Sasuke her primary goal?

I wonder if Zetsu will try to capture the Hachibi... Madara won't be too happy as soon as he founds out Kisame failed.

GrizzlyB
10th February 2010, 7:25 PM
Wonder if Sakura will really become a part of Akatsuki? That would be a pretty epic plot twist.

Doubtful, and I really hope not, considering everything we've seen up to now indicated that she was going to try to kill him. It could just be a ploy to get close and punch his head in or something. But there again, if that were so, there wouldn't be much need to put the others to sleep, except maybe trying to fool Sasuke more. That aside though, Sasuke doesn't even consider himself a part of Akatsuki, so her not joining it should be certain. And if he found Karin useless, I don't know what value he could find in Sakura.

Anywho, looks like we're headed for a Team Seven reunion, unless something gets in the way again, which really wouldn't be surprising. Also, does anyone know how Naruto got away? Seems to be a shadow clone in the bed, but it seems a little ludicrous that Yamato wouldn't notice him making one, much less escaping.

And I liked Karin's little deal, since it gives her character at least a little depth, especially in relation to Sasuke. And makes it much more tragic.

TsukiMirage
10th February 2010, 7:40 PM
And Itachi's? Or did you just limit to counting the one's of people that are alive?

What the heck? What is Sakura planning now? Wasn't eliminating Sasuke her primary goal?

I wonder if Zetsu will try to capture the Hachibi... Madara won't be too happy as soon as he founds out Kisame failed. Well Itachi's eyes should be apart of Madara's collection. I'm think Sakura as some sort of plan to take Sasuke out when he lowers his guard. It won't work, But she should have a plan. Madara will probably send Sasuke again or he may even go himself.

Also, There was a miscount. It's already more than 100. It's 13 rows and 8 lines. 13x8 = 104. That's the visible eyes anyway, there might even be more.

uber gon
10th February 2010, 7:45 PM
Doubtful, and I really hope not, considering everything we've seen up to now indicated that she was going to try to kill him. It could just be a ploy to get close and punch his head in or something. But there again, if that were so, there wouldn't be much need to put the others to sleep, except maybe trying to fool Sasuke more. That aside though, Sasuke doesn't even consider himself a part of Akatsuki, so her not joining it should be certain. And if he found Karin useless, I don't know what value he could find in Sakura.

Anywho, looks like we're headed for a Team Seven reunion, unless something gets in the way again, which really wouldn't be surprising. Also, does anyone know how Naruto got away? Seems to be a shadow clone in the bed, but it seems a little ludicrous that Yamato wouldn't notice him making one, much less escaping.

And I liked Karin's little deal, since it gives her character at least a little depth, especially in relation to Sasuke. And makes it much more tragic.

Wonder how that reunion will end?

ryodragonite
10th February 2010, 10:08 PM
Wow sasukes looks worse when he did that stare down thing before. Mabye sasuke will kill sakura before he lets her join him because I dont think he really would trust sakura.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
10th February 2010, 11:00 PM
Wow sasukes looks worse when he did that stare down thing before. Mabye sasuke will kill sakura before he lets her join him because I dont think he really would trust sakura.

I bet Sakura is going to backstab Saskue; think about it, would she really side with him after confessing in front of Naruto? I have a feeling that Saskue is going to hurt her with wounds preventing her from fighting back and Naruto will probably feel enraged or something. i think Kishi is going to pull our leg here.

HoennMaster
11th February 2010, 12:17 AM
Ok, Sakura, now your starting to get annoying. It's so "lovely" to know that not only did Madara help kill his entire clan, but he took souvenirs.

MidnightMelody
11th February 2010, 3:19 AM
How the HELL can Sakura still love Sauske? Naruto has always been there for her,risked his life to save her and all she does is push him away. I mean Naruto doesn't ignore Hinata he is just clueless about her (being a blonde and all! jk) Its just idk Sakura is stupid. Ino loved Sauske but she doesn't go crazy for him now!

TsukiMirage
11th February 2010, 4:16 AM
Naruto's not clueless, He is ignoring her. She confessed to him and everything and the next time he saw her he didn't even speak to her. Instead he went and got hugged by Sakura. But I agree with the fact that it makes no sense that Sakura can still be in love with Sasuke.

Lorde
11th February 2010, 5:17 AM
So Karin was a Kusa-nin. That's a relief. Well I think this chapter was almost pointless. Of course, I know Sakura only said that to get close enough to Sasuke so that she can kill him.

Pepsi_Plunge
11th February 2010, 5:36 AM
So when is naruto going back to be the main character?

Lorde
11th February 2010, 5:39 AM
So when is naruto going back to be the main character?

Next year (2011). Kishi said 2010 is Kakashi's year :s

Pepsi_Plunge
11th February 2010, 6:03 AM
Lol past 2/3 years have been Sasuke year and its still on latelly its just so retarded that i will probably stop reading the manga(i dont watch the anime) Sasuke is the main character right now i dont know what the hell is in Kishi mind but as time goes Naruto keeps getting worse, same with Kubo and Bleach constant battles no story development are making fans getting frustrated, thank god my favourite manga keeps making me happy every week atleast Oda delivers each and every week :D and with Fairy tail and FMA at the middle of the month i try to forget about Bleach and Naruto but i would really love to start liking both mangas again but i think Kubo and Kishi dont even know what the hell they are doing right now.

HoennMaster
11th February 2010, 6:04 AM
I know this sounds strange, but considering that Karin was working for Orochimaru, that headband could simply mean she was in the village helping him at the time of the exams.

Lorde
11th February 2010, 6:07 AM
Lol past 2/3 years have been Sasuke year and its still on latelly its just so retarded that i will probably stop reading the manga(i dont watch the anime) Sasuke is the main character right now i dont know what the hell is in Kishi mind but as time goes Naruto keeps getting worse,

Well at least things are interesting. I want to know where that Uchiha lab is. And it's funny how Madara wanted Sasuke to wait a while before going to Konoha. Sasuke never listens to reason.

7 tyranitars
11th February 2010, 4:54 PM
sasuke has become irrational. and I really really hope sakura is just want to get close to 'try' and kill him or else I'm gonna get angry..

uber gon
11th February 2010, 7:09 PM
Next year (2011). Kishi said 2010 is Kakashi's year :s

Hopefully he'll kick Sasuke's ***. After all his hype he should at least be on even footing with Sasuke.

Shneak
11th February 2010, 9:28 PM
I liked this chapter, better than a few we've had recently. A question though, does Madara have a Sharingan collection? And hey, Karin was in the chunin exams, apparently. I can't believe Sakura. She's either backstabbing everybody in Konoha, or she's tricking him into his death.

ryodragonite
11th February 2010, 11:20 PM
Thats what everones saying that sakuras going to try to kill him. But I think that sasuke isnt going to even talk to her but just stab her naruto thinks shes dead and still wants sasuke to come back to konoha where he'll be executed. Thats my guess and did we ever see karin in the exam like when anko was talking to everyone she was in the crowd right?

Skater Trainer
12th February 2010, 2:42 AM
Ughh, I swear if Saruka is legit, she officially wins the biggest idiot in a series, EVER.

I like Madara's collection.

Lorde
12th February 2010, 3:30 AM
Sakura is just a big idiot at this point. She can't beat Sasuke, even if he is weaker than before.

TsukiMirage
12th February 2010, 5:00 AM
I'm holding out some sort of hope that this is part of a secret plan between Sakura and Kakashi to get rid of Sasuke. That's the only way I can support her about this.

Kamex
12th February 2010, 5:54 AM
It's so "lovely" to know that not only did Madara help kill his entire clan, but he took souvenirs.
I wonder... did the elders (or anyone) notice all the missing eyes, or were they taken after the burial? Surely they weren't in cahoots with Madara from the beginning.

How the HELL can Sakura still love Sauske? Naruto has always been there for her,risked his life to save her and all she does is push him away.

I agree with the fact that it makes no sense that Sakura can still be in love with Sasuke.
Well it's more realistic than most shounen manga, or even written stories in general. In real life, people get obsessed with the "wrong" people all the time. Especially girls. :rolleyes:

I want to know where that Uchiha lab is.
I assumed it was in Madara's parallel universe.

A question though, does Madara have a Sharingan collection?
Apparently.

I have to agree that Sakura's fickleness is getting annoying. Kishi must be trying to give her spotlight or a chance to finally be tougher or something...

Lorde
12th February 2010, 5:56 AM
I don't think Kakashi is involved. He's been pretty neutral when it comes to Sasuke.

HoennMaster
12th February 2010, 8:42 AM
I wouldn't necessary say that as he's never been against trying to chase after him. Normal Jonin probably wouldn't mess with it and let ANBU handle it.

7 tyranitars
12th February 2010, 3:30 PM
Sakura is just a big idiot at this point. She can't beat Sasuke, even if he is weaker than before.

she is either way a big idiot,
if she joins him, what I don't hope and is unlikely
or if she try to kill him

Lorde
12th February 2010, 3:45 PM
Well I'm sure she's going to try and kill him, she's no traitor. But he's much too smart to get trapped.

ryodragonite
12th February 2010, 7:41 PM
Sakura is definetly not the biggest idiot. shes just annoying and has over obsession issues. But I don't think kakashi is with her because he might think that naruto could get through to him because he likes naruto and naruto would be complaining and crying on how sasukes dead if he doesn't do it himself.

7 tyranitars
12th February 2010, 9:17 PM
that and kishi said that sakura is get a more heroin like role and I don't think that means betraying the good guys

Swampert_trainer
13th February 2010, 1:16 AM
So Karin was in the Chunnin exams. I guess that might have been when her Sasuke crush started. Sakura wanting to go with Sasuke seems like an interesting turn of events.

TsukiMirage
13th February 2010, 6:46 AM
Well, It seems like this will be shaping up to be the first meeting of Team Seven since the time skip. I wonder what words Kakashi will have for Sasuke.

Lorde
13th February 2010, 8:48 AM
So Karin was in the Chunnin exams. I guess that might have been when her Sasuke crush started. Sakura wanting to go with Sasuke seems like an interesting turn of events.

Most likely that's how it all started.

I'm very impressed by the turn of events, since I thought Sakura would just attack Sasuke without thinking.

7 tyranitars
13th February 2010, 9:30 AM
yep and as long she don't reallky betray konoha I don't care

Lorde
13th February 2010, 10:58 AM
yep and as long she don't reallky betray konoha I don't care

I don't think I could take another betrayal in this series :p

Seems like all the characters are deserting their village.

minredd
13th February 2010, 5:56 PM
If Sasuke didn't want Sakura's help before the time skip, what the heck makes her think he'll take her in now, when he's seconds away from killing Karin, who in my opinion is a lot more useful then Sakura.

I'm somewhat hoping Sasuke or Sakura die toward the end of the series, Sakura probably at the hands of Sasuke and Sasuke at the hands of Naruto.

The one thing that still bugs me is that Naruto's still not even talked to Hinata after he went berserker rage thinking she was dead right after she said she loved him. I hope they have *some* kind of moment. They don't even have to get together. Just... Something!

Shadow Lucario
13th February 2010, 8:45 PM
I'm sure Sakura is trying to trick Sasuke. She doesn't seem like the Missing-nin type.

Kamex
13th February 2010, 10:32 PM
I think Sakura's glory as a main character and as a part of team 7 plateaued in the battle against Sasori. You can't really expect a character like her to be any more important/get that much stronger.

TsukiMirage
14th February 2010, 1:01 AM
Sakura's importance is only filling in the third role as one of the new Sannins and like Tsunade had, She'll probably not have any role other then support in the rest of the story.

Lorde
14th February 2010, 10:12 AM
Be it as it may, I still have high hopes for Sakura. She has a lot of potential even though she's still the weakest in Team 7.

HoennMaster
14th February 2010, 10:17 AM
Provided she stops acting crazy anyway.

Lorde
14th February 2010, 10:36 PM
Provided she stops acting crazy anyway.

Yeah but I figure she has her reasons. She needs to become involved for once. It's her fault that Naruto beats himself up because of Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
15th February 2010, 6:23 AM
Yeah but I figure she has her reasons. She needs to become involved for once. It's her fault that Naruto beats himself up because of Sasuke. It was originally her fault, But Naruto chasing after Sasuke has moved far beyond her since the start of Part 2.

Kamex
15th February 2010, 7:34 AM
Do you think Naruto wouldn't have wanted to bring Sasuke back if it weren't for Sakura?

HoennMaster
15th February 2010, 8:43 AM
Yes, since he's stated (I believe it was him anyway) they he feels a brotherly bond between them and he considers Sasuke his best friend.

Shadow Lucario
15th February 2010, 4:08 PM
Yes, since he's stated (I believe it was him anyway) they he feels a brotherly bond between them and he considers Sasuke his best friend.

Yeah Naruto said that. Sasuke said they indeed did become best friends and that he was going to sever those bonds.

Lorde
15th February 2010, 5:41 PM
Well I'm not sure if their bond is brotherly, it seems more like they're worst enemies at this point, well Sasuke at least.

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 12:18 AM
I think there like brothers. Its like sibling rivalry when they were in the zabuza arc with the tree climing taining and the food eating contest. And is there any evidence that tsunade is officially dead?

Kamex
16th February 2010, 1:09 AM
And is there any evidence that tsunade is officially dead?
No. But I doubt she'll wake up - or at least not for long.

3lmi
16th February 2010, 1:37 AM
I can imagine Sakura healing Karin and them being best friends or like a rival like Ino, because she has been gone for quite a while.

TsukiMirage
16th February 2010, 2:38 AM
Do you think Naruto wouldn't have wanted to bring Sasuke back if it weren't for Sakura? The promise to Sakura may have been the reason Naruto left to save Sasuke in the first place, But Naruto's goal of saving Sasuke have become because of his own desires. The promise to Sakura was never brought up the several times Naruto faced Sasuke and even during the two rescue attempts of Part II, Sakura's reasoning was to bring Naruto and Sasuke back together.

If Sakura does heal Karin, I doubt Karin will abandon Sasuke. No one in this manga seem able to give up on their obsessions.

Kamex
16th February 2010, 4:18 AM
If Sakura does heal Karin, I doubt Karin will abandon Sasuke. No one in this manga seem able to give up on their obsessions.
Actually, Naruto caused 90% of his rivals/enemies to give up on their obsessions. Like Gaara, Neji, Pain, etc. Even Sasuke will probably change by the end of the story.

theforgottensoldier
16th February 2010, 1:31 PM
English script by on3word:

Something amazing happens.
If Sakura deals the final blow to Karin, Sasuke will replace her on his team. So she stands before Karin with a kunai. If she takes out Sasuke now though, she could end everything~
Sasuke uses Chidori from behind and aims for the head, trying to stab her. Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. He intended to kill her...Sasuke has fallen.
Some conversational exachanges occur.
Kakashi: I don't want to kill you.
Sasuke: Ha, you always talk as if you could kill me sensei. But it's I that has been itching to kill you, Kakashi.
And some more after that, he says at the end..
Kakashi: I now understand what the 3rd meant. In the way Orochimaru has fallen, I'm afraid I've no choice...
Sasuke: Fine, so then you will follow in the 3rd's footsteps then!!
It ends there (Kakashi tells Sakura to get away as she's treating Karin.)

Kakashi: Sakura, don't be burdened into thinking you have to take out Sasuke alone. That is my duty. Don't be obsessed with revenge like Sasuke.
Sasuke: Itachi...my father and mother...the clan...if you can bring them all back, then I'll stop!!
Kakashi: Sorry Sakura for being nothing but irresponsible...(is this a sign he might die?) Sakura, I'm leaving this kid [Karin] to you. You probably know the enemies circumstances well. You have time to treat her and get away. Leave this to me.
Sakura didn't commit suicide after all.
Sasuke VS Kakashi.
Will Naruto make an appearance too?

Another translation by Shounensuki:

If Sakura finishes Karin off, Sasuke will take her in as her replacement.
Well, she is standing in front of Karin with a kunai in her hand. If I stab Sasuke-kun now, all will be over.
As she is thinking something like that, behind her, Sasuke aims a Chidori to the back of Sakura's head and is about to about to pierce her.
At that moment, Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. "Real intent to kill... You really sunk low, didn't you Sasuke"
Then some arguing back and forth
Kakashi: "I don't want to kill you"
Sasuke: "Heh, you're always saying things about killing me, sensei. I'm itching to kill you, though, Kakashi."
Well, after this is the conclusion
Kakashi: "I now understand how the Sandaime must have felt. Even though Orochimaru sunk so low, he still couldn't help but care..."
Sasuke: "Well, then you're making the same mistake he did!!"
It ends with this. (Sakura is telling Kakashi that she's giving Karin medical treatment so they can leave immediately after this)

Things are gonna get interesting between Kakashi and Sasuke. I hope Naruto shows up soon.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 2:04 PM
I don't like the spoilers if they're true. It looks like there could be another fight right after the one we just had. Isn't Sasuke weak at the moment like Madara said?

MizuJosh
16th February 2010, 2:08 PM
Hmm. Is this confirmed? I have a hard time believing Sasuke will make it through this. I mean, I like him and all, but he almost died. Looks like, if this spoiler is true, he'll have to be saved by Madara again.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 2:17 PM
It's been confirmed on OneManga, however, they have a nack for confirming fake spoilers (i.e. last week with the Bleach manga)

TsukiMirage
16th February 2010, 3:52 PM
Looks like it's true. The way I see things going is Kakashi is gonna get Sasuke on the edge and before he could land the finishing blow, Naruto's gonna interrupt, Letting Sasuke get away.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 4:32 PM
Well I don't want Sasuke and Naruto to fight just yet, so I guess Sasuke will take advantage of the situation to flee.

I have this whole theory about Sasuke being the one who captures Naruto later.

MizuJosh
16th February 2010, 4:44 PM
LIke I said, Sasuke's just going to end up in that other dimension of Madara's as Madara fights away Konoha. Again.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 4:50 PM
I dunno, I was thinking about this last night, before I read the spoilers, and something just doesn't seem right. Personally I am just seeing this all as a way to get Naruto to meet Karin. And I may get killed for this but, this may go with the 'Karin is Naruto's sister' theory.

I also see this as an opportunity for another sensei to die, establish that Tobi is Obito, and draw the line permanently between Naruto and Sasuke. If he was ever questioning what to do with Sasuke, him killing Kakashi (and possibly taking his eye) would do that.

~Kaim

Lorde
16th February 2010, 4:54 PM
If Sasuke does flee, it means the author is really running out of ideas. He's making Sasuke look like an idiot.

Why would Madara return to that area though? He already left to do his own things.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 5:02 PM
Why would Madara return to that area though? He already left to do his own things.

To Save Sasuke's ***** like he did at the summit probably. Right now he is half blind, almost all of his chakra is gone, and he is near collapse. I am surprised he can even form a Chidori at this point. Ontop of that Kakashi is a beast, he would have no way to take him down unless he got help from Mandara in some way. Which would lead to Kakashi's death pretty much.

~Kaim

MizuJosh
16th February 2010, 5:02 PM
Hmm... Good point. But you know how Madara just loves to keep Sasuke alive.

As well as Kishi.

However, I don't want to see Tobi = Madara... It's suggested so much, it's practically clichι in my mind.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 5:06 PM
Well as much as I love seeing Sasuke collapse, I don't want him to lose this time. I can see Kakashi and Co. wasting energy fighting Sasuke and then having Madara rescue him. It's a slap on the face.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 5:07 PM
Hmm... Good point. But you know how Madara just loves to keep Sasuke alive.

As well as Kishi.

However, I don't want to see Tobi = Madara... It's suggested so much, it's practically clichι in my mind.

Obito = Mandara....? o_0

Yeah, but it is one of those cliches that still makes the story interesting, cause it adds another element to it, as well as character development to a character who is (quite literally) masked.

~Kaim

MizuJosh
16th February 2010, 5:09 PM
I don't think anyone has anything that can really stand up to his Susano'o, though.

But I think Sasuke's pretty much out of chakra anyway. Watch Karin sacrifice herself for him of her own will, bringing Sasuke to his senses or something.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 5:11 PM
I think Kakashi's Kamui could get past Susano'o since it's not really an attack and the Yata Mirror can't deflect time/space travel.

7 tyranitars
16th February 2010, 5:19 PM
if this is true then thank god sakura didn't die or betrayed konoha.. It would really be bad if she did..

MizuJosh
16th February 2010, 5:19 PM
I think Kakashi's Kamui could get past Susano'o since it's not really an attack and the Yata Mirror can't deflect time/space travel.

Good point. But I can't see Kakashi really trying to KILL Sasuke, just take him out.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 5:24 PM

I thought only Itachi's Susano'o has the Yata Mirror, not Sasuke's, his has the bow, no?

~Kaim

Lorde
16th February 2010, 5:34 PM
Good point. But I can't see Kakashi really trying to KILL Sasuke, just take him out.

Why wouldn't Kakashi try to kill him? He could end the conflict by doing so.

MizuJosh
16th February 2010, 5:37 PM
Oh yeah, true. But still, Sasuke is inside of Susano'o when he uses it.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 5:45 PM
Oh yeah, true. But still, Sasuke is inside of Susano'o when he uses it.

I'm hoping Sasuke won't be able to use Susano'o at this point, since his chakra is almost depleted.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 5:52 PM
Why wouldn't Kakashi try to kill him? He could end the conflict by doing so.

Well he did make a reference to the 3rd and how he now understands why he wasnt able to kill Orochimaru when he defected. I think he may die like his father, since he was 'talking' to him after he 'died', where he was just giving Sakura enough time to escape, but not complete his 'mission'.

~Kaim

Lorde
16th February 2010, 6:01 PM
Well he did make a reference to the 3rd and how he now understands why he wasnt able to kill Orochimaru when he defected. I think he may die like his father, since he was 'talking' to him after he 'died', where he was just giving Sakura enough time to escape, but not complete his 'mission'.

~Kaim

Despite his claim, as the 6th Hokage he'll need to make snap decisions, and this is one of them. Letting Sasuke get away could prove to be the ninja world's undoing.

MizuJosh
16th February 2010, 6:02 PM
It's too early to resolve the Sasuke conflict. Ending the conflict now would be ending the manga, besides Madara's plan. But'd feel empty without Sasuke.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 6:03 PM
It's too early to resolve the Sasuke conflict. Ending the conflict now would be ending the manga, besides Madara's plan. But'd feel empty without Sasuke.

I don't think Kakashi would succeed in getting rid of Sasuke, I just think he should try to do something. Danzo had something Kakashi doesn't; courage.

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 6:16 PM
I don't think Kakashi would succeed in getting rid of Sasuke, I just think he should try to do something. Danzo had something Kakashi doesn't; courage.

I think kakashi has a lot of courage but hes mostly just cool and clueless. I hope that sasuke runs away but I dont think that kakashi could or would hurt him.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 6:24 PM
I think kakashi has a lot of courage but hes mostly just cool and clueless. I hope that sasuke runs away but I dont think that kakashi could or would hurt him.

I don't think he has courage, if he did he'd do anything to save the ninja world, even if that means locking up your feelings in order to kill your student :S

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 6:25 PM
Despite his claim, as the 6th Hokage he'll need to make snap decisions, and this is one of them. Letting Sasuke get away could prove to be the ninja world's undoing.

I know, and believe me I'd love to have him just rip a hole through Sasuke right now, but there's a difference to what he should do, and what he would do. As MizuJosh said, ending him now would kind of end the manga, and we know that isn't going to happen, so because of that we can kind of guess he wouldn't do what she should have sadly.

~Kaim

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 6:27 PM
I don't think he has courage, if he did he'd do anything to save the ninja world, even if that means locking up your feelings in order to kill your student :S

Wow that was dark -_-. But isnt he supposed to be like his dad the white fang? His dads history confused me. He did something right that was wrong and got banned from the village?!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 6:30 PM
Wow that was dark -_-. But isnt he supposed to be like his dad the white fang? His dads history confused me. He did something right that was wrong and got banned from the village?!

No, he failed a mission because he chose to save his comrades instead of going on with the assignment, then everyone in the village, including the people he saved, shunned him, and eventually caused him to commit Sekkupu.

~Kaim

Lorde
16th February 2010, 6:31 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like Kakashi and I like Sasuke, I just think that it's time for action. They need to surpress their feelings like the ninja they are in order to get the job done.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th February 2010, 6:37 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like Kakashi and I like Sasuke, I just think that it's time for action. They need to surpress their feelings like the ninja they are in order to get the job done.

Yeah, I agree with you, it seems like everyone has just been treading water lately, and not going anywhere.

Though I kind of see this as the metaphorical turning point if things turn out the way we're predicting them, the hope that Sasuke will be saved, that Kakashi has been preaching (though it is obvious he too still has hope) will die with him, and it will finally cause Naruto to be able to decide 'Oh hey, my 'friend' just killed a bunch of people, I think he needs to be stopped' kind of thing.

I see it as Luke seeing Darth Vader killing Obi-Wan kind of thing, where he did not take any action until he saw the horrible things that he did, and that prompted him to make some sort of action.

~Kaim

Lorde
16th February 2010, 10:18 PM

He wasn't really banned. It's more like the village was disappointed by the fact that his mission wasn't cleared and that caused his comrades to see him as possibly being weak of heart.

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 10:26 PM
He wasn't really banned. It's more like the village was disappointed by the fact that his mission wasn't cleared and that caused his comrades to see him as possibly being weak of heart.

Ok but granny chiyo she said she hated the white fang for some reason but she didnt say why. Oh wel back to kakashi. I still think that Shikaku should be hokage.

Lorde
16th February 2010, 10:48 PM
Ok but granny chiyo she said she hated the white fang for some reason but she didnt say why. Oh wel back to kakashi. I still think that Shikaku should be hokage.

It was revealed in the anime, that the White Fang killed her son and his wife (Sasori's parents). That's why she hates him.

7 tyranitars
17th February 2010, 12:12 PM
hmm kakashi versus sasuke.. probably madara will pop up and sasuke whit him... hope before that we will see a decent fight..

shiny gible
17th February 2010, 12:56 PM
A decent fight? Sasuke is going to lose because he just beat Danzo and his eyes are all worn out so if he fights Kakashi then he is screwed

ryodragonite
17th February 2010, 2:02 PM
A decent fight? Sasuke is going to lose because he just beat Danzo and his eyes are all worn out so if he fights Kakashi then he is screwed

But theres still madara and mabye its kakashis year because he captures sasuke or madara and the village loves him he becomes famous and he also get to be hokage. But thats just a guess.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 2:37 PM
But theres still madara and mabye its kakashis year because he captures sasuke or madara and the village loves him he becomes famous and he also get to be hokage. But thats just a guess.

Nobody can capture Madara, he could easily teleport away. As for Sasuke, he's too powerful to be contained for long.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 4:05 PM
Sasuke could be contained in that dimension thing Madara has, though. :P

Lorde
17th February 2010, 4:09 PM
Sasuke could be contained in that dimension thing Madara has, though. :P

Seeing as nobody but Madara can teleport people to that dimension (unless Kakashi can too for some reason), I don't think Sasuke can be contained.

I'm talking about weakening him and locking him up in a cell or with sealing jutsu.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 4:12 PM
Oh. Yeah. That won't work. If Sasuke were to be contained... well, never mind. He can't be, he does what he wants.

Unless Kamui is Madara's teleportation thing, basically? You never know.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 4:14 PM
I hope it's Kamui, but that would start a whole "Tobi is Obito" discussion and I've seen too many of those.

I don't think other Uchiha should be able to use Kamui though, if they could I think Itachi or Sasuke would have used it. Both are stronger than Tobi and Kakashi.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 4:44 PM
We haven't seen Tobi's full strength, really. And if Sasuke gets Itachi's eyes, he'll definitely be much stronger. I mean, he can barely see right now.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 4:53 PM
We haven't seen Tobi's full strength, really. And if Sasuke gets Itachi's eyes, he'll definitely be much stronger. I mean, he can barely see right now.

I don't think Madara has much left in terms of offense. I think his moves are merely defensive. He doesn't appear to be able to use the MS and he was injured when fighting Fu so he doesn't seem like a threat now. Also from what Itachi said and from what Yamato and Kakashi said (as well as Madara's own words) I can infer that he doesn't have enough strength to carry out his plan, which is why he relies on others (he still needs someone to sync with the sealing jutsu in order to seal the last two Bijuu).

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 5:01 PM
Ah, that makes sense. So what do you think about the recent chapter? How will this all pan out? Honestly, I wanted Sakura to join him.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 5:04 PM
Ah, that makes sense. So what do you think about the recent chapter? How will this all pan out? Honestly, I wanted Sakura to join him.

I was a bit sceptical about her true intentions since I knew she was willing to kill him if it lessened the burden on Naruto.

I think it'll be more of the same, Madara coming by and saving Sasuke. I know Sasuke cannot hope to fight Kakashi in his current state.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 5:07 PM
Boo. Haha. I want some more storyline. I've had enough battle for now.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 5:09 PM
Boo. Haha. I want some more storyline. I've had enough battle for now.

I hate storyline, I like battles lol. As long as the battles are fierce and new jutsu are showcased. That's why I loved Danzo versus Sasuke. Danzo showcased his Wood Style, Wind Style, and Izanagi. Not to mention some sealing techniques.

The story is far too messy for me to comment on :p

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 5:11 PM
I just want to know more. Haha. Like... right now, I'm liking it. Not saying I don't like battles, I just like a good change of pace.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 5:14 PM
I just want to know more. Haha. Like... right now, I'm liking it. Not saying I don't like battles, I just like a good change of pace.

Well some of the things I'd like to know are:

-What Madara's connections to Shisui are.
-How Madara got all those Sharingan (although I expect the answer to be gruesome).
-What Madara's connections to Yagura and Kirigakure are.
-How Madara plans on fighting the 5 Hidden Villages.
-How Madara plans on capturing the Hachibi and the Kyuubi.
-How Madara plans on sealing the Hachibi and Kyuubi (hope it's not Sasuke).

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 5:18 PM
Yeah, pretty much what I'd like to know. And also, what's going to happen with Sasuke, Itachi's eyes, Sakura, etc.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 5:20 PM
Yeah, pretty much what I'd like to know. And also, what's going to happen with Sasuke, Itachi's eyes, Sakura, etc.

I don't want to see Itachi's eyes go to waste, but I'd also like Sasuke to keep his own. The way things are going though, Sasuke will need the transplant ASAP if he wants to get his revenge.

TsukiMirage
17th February 2010, 5:23 PM
Important news: It seems that Shueisha (the publisher of Naruto, Bleach, And One Piece) are f'ed off at the earlier spoiler scheme and are supposedly issuing C&D's. (Remember that we get our spoilers (and raws :P) before the magazine goes to sale on Japanese Bookstores.) That could mean that we may not be getting any spoilers for a while.

http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2010/02/naruto-manga-chapter-483-spoiler-pic-14.jpg?w=200http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2010/02/naruto-manga-chapter-483-spoiler-pic-17.jpg?w=200 Sasuke goes even more crazy.

Also, Sasuke isn't out of chakra yet. He only used one Susanoo and Amaterasu, And two Tsukuyomi, Far from his limits. He should have plently enough to take on Kakashi.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 5:25 PM
Important news: It seems that Shueisha (the publisher of Naruto, Bleach, And One Piece) are f'ed off at the earlier spoiler scheme and are supposedly issuing C&D's. (Remember that we get our spoilers (and raws :P) before the magazine goes to sale on Japanese Bookstores.) That could mean that we may not be getting any spoilers for a while.

http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2010/02/naruto-manga-chapter-483-spoiler-pic-14.jpg?w=200http://edgarluvitug004.wordpress.com/files/2010/02/naruto-manga-chapter-483-spoiler-pic-17.jpg?w=200 Sasuke goes even more crazy.

Also, Sasuke isn't out of chakra yet. He only used one Susanoo and Amaterasu, And two Tsukuyomi, Far from his limits. He should have plently enough to take on Kakashi.

What?

About Susano'o, didn't he use two? First when Danzo punched him and then it's completed form after he cast the genjutsu?

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 5:25 PM
Hah, really? I don't see him taking on Kakashi. He's pretty drained, he almost lost to Danzou. He took his opportunity with Danzou off guard, taking Karin hostage to conserve himself.