PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Lorde
17th February 2010, 6:26 PM
Hah, really? I don't see him taking on Kakashi. He's pretty drained, he almost lost to Danzou. He took his opportunity with Danzou off guard, taking Karin hostage to conserve himself.

Madara claimed that Sasuke was using a lot of big moves, more than necessary when fighting Danzo so it could mean that Sasuke is a bit weaker than usual.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 6:34 PM
Madara claimed that Sasuke was using a lot of big moves, more than necessary when fighting Danzo so it could mean that Sasuke is a bit weaker than usual.

Well I'd assume that those big moves deplete his chakra pretty fast, right? As well as his sight. He's not in perfect fighting condition for Kakashi now.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 6:39 PM
Well I'd assume that those big moves deplete his chakra pretty fast, right? As well as his sight. He's not in perfect fighting condition for Kakashi now.

Well yeah I pretty much agree that those moves cost a lot of Chakra. That's why I'm surprised by Sasuke's cockiness.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 6:48 PM
I just read a new spoiler for 483. I can't believe how cocky he is right now, he's not acting like himself. Little arrogant for someone with little chakra remaining, from what I can tell. You know, imagine if he actually used his power for good rather than evil. He'd be amazing.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 6:56 PM
He's always been arrogant even back when I used to think he was cool. That's one of his signature qualities.

Even if he does have enough Chakra, Kakashi hasn't used much (I think he said he was going to summon his hounds though). Kakashi is fresh.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 7:01 PM
Well, he's like... super cocky right now. Not cool. He used to be smooth.

And yes, Kakashi is pretty fresh. Would he really try his hounds? He knows who he's up against, he wouldn't use his hounds on Itachi. He's gonna go straight to Sharingan, I think.

Dang, now I wanna go play Ultimate Ninja Storm. lol

Lorde
17th February 2010, 7:04 PM
Well, he's like... super cocky right now. Not cool. He used to be smooth.

And yes, Kakashi is pretty fresh. Would he really try his hounds? He knows who he's up against, he wouldn't use his hounds on Itachi. He's gonna go straight to Sharingan, I think.

Dang, now I wanna go play Ultimate Ninja Storm. lol

He said that he'd relay the info about the change in leadership of Konoha via his hounds. Meaning that at some point before or after this fight, he intended to use his chakra to send his dogs to Konoha to inform the villagers about the summit and et cetera.

TsukiMirage
17th February 2010, 7:20 PM
About Susano'o, didn't he use two? First when Danzo punched him and then it's completed form after he cast the genjutsu? Oh yeah, I forgot about the semi-Susanoo.

Hah, really? I don't see him taking on Kakashi. He's pretty drained, he almost lost to Danzou. He took his opportunity with Danzou off guard, taking Karin hostage to conserve himself. He's probably tired and in pain from using Susanoo, But he's not drained. He controlled the whole fight against Danzo and was only once close to losing.

Well I'd assume that those big moves deplete his chakra pretty fast, right? As well as his sight. He's not in perfect fighting condition for Kakashi now. As we saw with Ee and the Kages, They don't drain Sasuke that much. Sasuke may be tired, But Kakashi doesn't have anything to counter his MS techniques and unlike Danzo, Kakashi lacks a hax to keep going. Plus there's the fact that using his Sharingan drains Kakashi and along with his low stamina, He'll have to end the fight fast.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 7:29 PM
True. Kakashi may end up in the hospital for a while assuming he makes it out of this alive.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 7:35 PM
I've had enough "Kakashi in bed after battles" scenarios >:[

For once, I'd like him to live up to his family name and his soon-to-be Hokage name.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 7:38 PM
Hmm. Well, he's already died once... So you never know. His stamina isn't very good.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 7:46 PM
Hmm. Well, he's already died once... So you never know. His stamina isn't very good.

It's a total disappointment, considering this is the guy I used to admire most of all. He's almost like a male version of Shizune now lol (no pun intended).

Low quality pictures are up on some sites now. I missed those splash images.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 7:49 PM
Yup, I've noticed.

And I like Shizune, and I'm hoping she'll find a way to bring back Tsunade.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 7:52 PM
Speaking of Tsunade, I'm beginning to think she'll never wake up. If Kakashi is Hokage, she'll need to retire even if she does wake up, it's a lose-lose situation.

Maybe it's just me, but after seeing another female Kage kick Sasuke's butt with two Kekkei Genkai, I expect more of Tsunade.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 7:55 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind Tsunade as a major help for this war, really.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 8:08 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind Tsunade as a major help for this war, really.

I could only see her and Shizune as nurses during a war. Even though both do well in battle, I don't see Tsunade fighting. Stereotypes, I guess.

I've had enough of the snowy and foresty scenery in the manga, I'd like to get back to Konoha. After the attack on the village, we didn't get much time to see how the village was being reconstructed.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 8:13 PM
Yamato was helping with the reconstructing, right?

And I meant as a healer of course (referring to Tsunade).

Lorde
17th February 2010, 8:23 PM
Yeah Yamato was building some of the buildings, but he cannot do it alone for long which is probably why they hired Tazuna and his men to help. I hope the new Kohona looks better than the old one. The old one was....old fashioned.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 8:38 PM
Oh, I hadn't even thought about what it'd look like after a remodel. That's brilliant. :)

The Great Naruto Bridge looked nice, let's see what Tazuna can build.

uber gon
17th February 2010, 8:42 PM
Wonder if we'll get to see some weird Sage chakra/Itachi's "gift" combination for Naruto? Bet there will be some neat jutsu possibilities there.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 8:50 PM
Here comes Naruto's "hax" jutsu to counter Sasuke. Haha. Wouldn't it be funny if the gift was the Yata Mirror and the sword-whose-name-escapes-me?

TsukiMirage
17th February 2010, 8:52 PM
I doubt we'll get anything from Naruto yet. It's too soon for them to fight and them fighting would be pointless.

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 8:59 PM
Oh, I'm not saying I want to see anything from Naruto now, just speculating for the late future. Haha.

ryodragonite
17th February 2010, 9:33 PM
Mabye when tsunade wakes up shell get so mad that she isnt hokage anymore turn rogue and destroy konoha. Yes I have lots of ideas and theories on naruto...

TsukiMirage
17th February 2010, 9:38 PM
Tsunade will awaken at the moment Naruto gets the Kyuubi taken out, Thus she can revive him with her own life.

ryodragonite
17th February 2010, 9:45 PM
Tsunade will awaken at the moment Naruto gets the Kyuubi taken out, Thus she can revive him with her own life.

Granny chiyos technique! So then she dies permanentley? And I thought madara was done with the biji or is it someone else?

MizuJosh
17th February 2010, 10:22 PM
Madara, aka Akatsuki Leader, wats the Biju for his "Moon Eye Plan."

TsukiMirage
17th February 2010, 10:30 PM
Chapter's out. Sasuke looking quite psycho, But not the same way Itachi did. Itachi's look was better. I'm wondering why Karin was trying to protect someone else when she didn't even try to protect herself. The fight looks like it's gonna be good and may involve taijutsu.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 10:31 PM
Wow, Sasuke is a heartless guy. I cannot believe he'd actually try to stab Sakura with a Chidori.

I was really hoping Sakura would strike first.

Shadow Lucario
17th February 2010, 11:38 PM
Damn you Kakashi XD Sasuke was so close! This should be a good fight. I've been wanting to see this for a while.

HoennMaster
17th February 2010, 11:40 PM
I forgot, what site has the manga up now?

We haven't seen Tobi's full strength, really. And if Sasuke gets Itachi's eyes, he'll definitely be much stronger. I mean, he can barely see right now.

I wonder if Sasuke will go back on his decision not to use Itachi's eyes. He didn't want to have them because he didn't support Itachi's decisions, but if he keeps getting the crap beaten out of him he's going to need them.

The story is far too messy for me to comment on :p

Sasuke's f***ed up in the head and is going crazy. Pretty much it. :)

What Madara's connections to Shisui are.

Who says they have connections? Madara has just shown interest in his eye from what I've seen.

What Madara's connections to Yagura and Kirigakure are.

Well, both are Mizukage and he controlled Yagura, so it's not too hard to think of what a deeper connection could be.

-How Madara plans on fighting the 5 Hidden Villages

By using the seven tailed beats Akatsuki has captured.

How Madara plans on sealing the Hachibi and Kyuubi (hope it's not Sasuke).

By finding someone (Sasuke) to synce with Nagato's statue so they can use the sealing ceremony.

Lorde
17th February 2010, 11:42 PM
What's with all the Sakura hate all up in this thread?

I really think this could be a critical fight in Kakashi's life. If he even wounds Sasuke, then he will be in a good position to be Konoha's leader during the 4th War.

HoennMaster
17th February 2010, 11:43 PM
Most people hated her for being boring, but lately its because she's like a yo-yo.

Arete
17th February 2010, 11:58 PM
Sakura just can't seem to please anyone anymore, oh well. The next chapter or so should be very interesting with naruto sending out a shadow clone and Sai holding back a horde of people

Lorde
18th February 2010, 12:00 AM
This was a perfect chance for her to redeem herself, but instead Kakashi gets the spotlight. Maybe he'll redeem himself too, afterall, he died in the pervious arc...

TsukiMirage
18th February 2010, 12:16 AM
I forgot, what site has the manga up now? Mangastream has the early release.

Cyan
18th February 2010, 12:45 AM
We get it Kishi, Sasuke's a heartless *******. Stop drilling it into our heads and skip to Lee and Raikage tagteaming his ***.

ryodragonite
18th February 2010, 1:13 AM
Wow, Sasuke is a heartless guy. I cannot believe he'd actually try to stab Sakura with a Chidori.

I was really hoping Sakura would strike first.

Well she shouldnt have been there in the first place. If kishi thinks that this is being a heroine hes wrong. I really dont like sakura...So whats it now kakashi v. sasuke. Muahahah. Sasukes gonna win even though he is weakened.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 3:22 AM
I wouldn't exactly count Kakashi out just yet. His greatest weapon is still a secret, at least to Sasuke. I'm pretty sure Deidara told Tobi about Kakashi's Kamui.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th February 2010, 3:34 AM
Sakura just can't seem to please anyone anymore, oh well. The next chapter or so should be very interesting with naruto sending out a shadow clone and Sai holding back a horde of people

You're telling me, she was NOT worth the 75 cents I paid for her last night >.>

But yeah, I liked the chapter, lots of Kakashi. :3

I dont see how Sasuke can win, after it was stated that he was almost out of chakra, but fthrought the chapter he looked pretty refreshed. -__- I'm guessing it's gunna be a taijutsu battle on Sasuke's part, doding all of Kakashi's techs and what not, maybe finding a way to absorb some of Kakashi's lightning chakra to refuel himself/biding his time, then pull some crazy crap and kill Kakashi, just in time for Naruto to come and see, then we find out what Itachi's 'gift' is.

Either that, or Kakashi is going to forcibly blind Sasuke in hopes that it would be the end of everything, then Mandara swoops in and *poof* Sasuke get's Itachi's eyes. (Or Kakashi can die before that happens. I love Kakashi, dont get me wrong, I just dont think that he is going to last much longer.)

~Kaim

Lorde
18th February 2010, 3:38 AM
I don't like how Kakashi compared Sasuke to Orochimaru and himself to the Third Hokage. There are similarities, but Sasuke has an actual reason to hate Konoha. Orochimaru only blamed the village for his parent's deaths even though it wasn't directly the villages' fault.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th February 2010, 3:42 AM
I don't like how Kakashi compared Sasuke to Orochimaru and himself to the Third Hokage. There are similarities, but Sasuke has an actual reason to hate Konoha. Orochimaru only blamed the village for his parent's deaths even though it wasn't directly the villages' fault.

Not so much, the village had to do what needed to be done in order to ensure it's security. Sasuke isnt mature enough to accept the fact that, even though his clan was going to throw the village into turmoil, that they shouldnt have been the one's punished. Granted it was a tad extreme, but the entire clan was in on it, and if they all werent taken out, then there could have been a chance that something would have happened similar to this; an Uchiha wanting to destroy the village. It was the best option at the time, because if they were approached about it, they would have found out Itachi was the leak, killed him, then have initiated their coup.

~Kaim

Lorde
18th February 2010, 3:46 AM
Sasuke not being mature is the keypoint I think.

Anyway, the new chapter was both a blessing and a curse. Now I'm even more excited about the outcome and I really hope Kakashi uses a new jutsu at least. The Lightning Blade won't work well against Sasuke.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th February 2010, 3:51 AM
Sasuke not being mature is the keypoint I think.

Anyway, the new chapter was both a blessing and a curse. Now I'm even more excited about the outcome and I really hope Kakashi uses a new jutsu at least. The Lightning Blade won't work well against Sasuke.

You got that right :P

~Kaim

TsukiMirage
18th February 2010, 4:40 AM
I dont see how Sasuke can win, after it was stated that he was almost out of chakra, but fthrought the chapter he looked pretty refreshed. -__- I'm guessing it's gunna be a taijutsu battle on Sasuke's part, doding all of Kakashi's techs and what not, maybe finding a way to absorb some of Kakashi's lightning chakra to refuel himself/biding his time, then pull some crazy crap and kill Kakashi, just in time for Naruto to come and see, then we find out what Itachi's 'gift' is. Sasuke was never stated to be almost out of chakra. He used Karin because he was critically wounded by Danzo. Judging by what we saw with Ee, Sasuke should still have enough chakra to be a challenge.

I don't like how Kakashi compared Sasuke to Orochimaru and himself to the Third Hokage. There are similarities, but Sasuke has an actual reason to hate Konoha. Orochimaru only blamed the village for his parent's deaths even though it wasn't directly the villages' fault. Orochimaru never blamed Konoha for his parent's death. His reasons for his actions had nothing to do with his parents, But because of his fear of death. Kakashi compared himself to Sarutobi because like him, Kakashi doesn't really want to kill Sasuke. But he knows that he has to stop him.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 4:42 AM
Well, Kakashi DOES have over 1000 jutsu up his sleeve. After all, he is the copy ninja, so we have a lot of variation with him.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th February 2010, 4:58 AM
Sasuke was never stated to be almost out of chakra. He used Karin because he was critically wounded by Danzo. Judging by what we saw with Ee, Sasuke should still have enough chakra to be a challenge.

Orochimaru never blamed Konoha for his parent's death. His reasons for his actions had nothing to do with his parents, But because of his fear of death. Kakashi compared himself to Sarutobi because like him, Kakashi doesn't really want to kill Sasuke. But he knows that he has to stop him.

I thought that one of the 3 said that he was almost out of chakra from using all of those moves in succession, though I may be mistaken.

~Kaim

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:10 AM
I thought that one of the 3 said that he was almost out of chakra from using all of those moves in succession, though I may be mistaken.

~Kaim

I believe it was said that Sasuke was using big moves that weren't needed to be used on Danzou.

Skiks
18th February 2010, 5:11 AM
Well I'm actually interested in Kakashi taking on Sasuke. I'd love it if he gave the boy the spanking he deserves.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:21 AM
Well I'm actually interested in Kakashi taking on Sasuke. I'd love it if he gave the boy the spanking he deserves.

Probably won't happen for 2 reasons.

1) Sasuke is one of Kishi's favorites.
2) There's that whole theme, "The younger will surpass the older."

Skiks
18th February 2010, 5:27 AM
Probably won't happen for 2 reasons.

1) Sasuke is one of Kishi's favorites.
2) There's that whole theme, "The younger will surpass the older."
Yes I know our author is incompetent but here's hoping since kakashi is suppose to take more of a center stage now. I don't expect him to kill Sasuke but at least bruise him pretty well. We all know beating him is Naruto's Job.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:30 AM
Watch Sasuke beat Naruto, heck, almost kill him, and realize that he's been wrong this whole time.

theforgottensoldier
18th February 2010, 5:45 AM
So far I like where the whole thing is headed and hope Kakashi has something awesome up his sleeve. Just curious though, how would Sasuke know that Sakura was a healer?

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:47 AM
Could she have heard anything from another Akatsuki member? Probably. I'm sure Sakura's name has gotten around too.

TsukiMirage
18th February 2010, 7:02 AM

~Kaim Madara mention when Sasuke used Amaterasu on Danzo that using both it and Susanoo would wear him out.

Well I'm actually interested in Kakashi taking on Sasuke. I'd love it if he gave the boy the spanking he deserves. I see this as the event that makes Sasuke take Itachi's eyes. I mean, There isn't much else to push Sasuke onward.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 7:39 AM
If all had gone as Sasuke planned, he'd be on his way to Konoha to slaughter everyone, anyway. Why not start with the temp Hokage to shake the Village up again.

HoennMaster
18th February 2010, 8:07 AM
Not so much, the village had to do what needed to be done in order to ensure it's security. Sasuke isnt mature enough to accept the fact.....

While they may be true to a degree, his reaction isn't exactly unacceptable either. Sasuke was a little kid who went from having a huge family to being alone in just a few short hours. Resentment and not being able to handle it properly is most likely because of it happening at such a young age.

So far I like where the whole thing is headed and hope Kakashi has something awesome up his sleeve. Just curious though, how would Sasuke know that Sakura was a healer?

Well Madara has encounter Sakura before, he might have found off-screen or he knew about or saw Sasori's fight and told Sasuke.

If all had gone as Sasuke planned, he'd be on his way to Konoha to slaughter everyone, anyway. Why not start with the temp Hokage to shake the Village up again.

Danzo wasn't exactly a temporary Hokage, the Jonin just didn't make him official yet, and Kakashi is not the acting Hokage at this point. I know the poitn your trying to make thought.

Lucario At Service
18th February 2010, 8:15 AM
I don't think that Kakashi would be killed by Sasuke especially because of the mention about the 3rd & Orochimaru in this chapter.

If we remember this situation is similar to how the confrontation between 3rd & Orochimaru was during the Chuunin exam. If we look back, Jiraiya was sad that he couldn't save his friend nor his student and nor his teacher.
Presently Naruto is in a bit similar situation, he has to save his friend (Sasuke), his teacher (Kakashi) though presently he doesn't have a student (if we don't count Konohamaru). If Naruto fails to save Kakashi (from Sasuke), then he would never be able to save Sasuke (which seems to be the main plot of the story now).

The way i see this situation get handled is Kakashi has the upper hand against Sasuke during the fight but because of a mistake by him (because of his emotions as his teacher) Sasuke gets the upper hand & injures Kakashi (made be getting him seriously injured). Then Naruto appears & saves him and in the follow-up confrontation between Naruto & Sasuke, Itachi's power within Naruto gets activated which forces Sasuke to withdraw for the moment (maybe Madara/Tobi appears & takes him away with him in fear of losing his puppet because of Itachi's power within Naruto).

HoennMaster
18th February 2010, 8:24 AM
I don't really see how the mention of the 3rd and Orochimaru has to do with Kakashi possibly dying though....

shiny gible
18th February 2010, 1:58 PM
I dont think Kakashi is going to die even if he is facing Sasuke because Sasuke is really worn out and he is losing his sight faster and faster since he keeps using the Mangekyo sharingan
I think Kakashi is going to fight with him for a little while and when Kakashi is right about to kill Sasuke then Naruto shows up and sasuke retreats thats my guess

ryodragonite
18th February 2010, 2:12 PM
I dont think Kakashi is going to die even if he is facing Sasuke because Sasuke is really worn out and he is losing his sight faster and faster since he keeps using the Mangekyo sharingan
I think Kakashi is going to fight with him for a little while and when Kakashi is right about to kill Sasuke then Naruto shows up and sasuke retreats thats my guess

No I dont think hes losing his sight because he took itachis eyes so he got a 'new light' like madara did. Unless his mangekyo is just an upgraded form. Kakashi has the advantage since he knows lots of water style jutsu like water dragon and sasukes a fire attribute.

7 tyranitars
18th February 2010, 2:54 PM
I think madara will pop up when kakashi is about to finish sasuke.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 4:31 PM
No I dont think hes losing his sight because he took itachis eyes so he got a 'new light' like madara did. Unless his mangekyo is just an upgraded form. Kakashi has the advantage since he knows lots of water style jutsu like water dragon and sasukes a fire attribute.

What are you talking about? Sasuke did NOT take Itachi's eyes yet. AND he has two attributes, Fire and Lightning.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 4:34 PM
Water beats Fire, but Kakashi doesn't have Wind Release so dealing with Lightning will be tough.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 4:42 PM
Lightning is weak to Earth though. I just referenced it to make sure, too. And I know Kakashi has some Doton.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 4:44 PM
Lightning is weak to Earth though. I just referenced it to make sure, too. And I know Kakashi has some Doton.

Earth is weak against Lightning, Lightning is weak against Wind, Wind is weak against Fire, Fire is weak against Water, Water is weak against Earth.

That's what the manga says :p

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 4:46 PM
Gah, I must have read it backwards, then... >.< *checks* Oh, I did. lol

Well, he could effectively use Water ninjutsu at least, or counter with his own Lightning.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 4:49 PM
Thing that bothers me the most is that they gave Kakashi Fire Style jutsu in the anime. Sasuke also has Blaze Style, which I think is hot enough to evaporate Water so that's out.

~Heaven Help Us~
18th February 2010, 4:54 PM
Is it me or is the cover page badly drawn?

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 4:54 PM
What the heck is blaze style?!
And Kakashi copies ninjutsu, remember? That's how he knows these.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 5:02 PM
What the heck is blaze style?!
And Kakashi copies ninjutsu, remember? That's how he knows these.

It takes more than a Sharingan to master all 6 elements.

Blaze Style is a combination of Fire Style and Amaterasu.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:04 PM
Hmm. I hadn't ever heard of it like that.

And as for the element thing, Kakashi can still use every element. Only in ninjutsu form. He can't make shape with them though, or fuse them with say, Rasengan, or make a Fire-esque Chidori.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 5:05 PM
Hmm. I hadn't ever heard of it like that.

And as for the element thing, Kakashi can still use every element. Only in ninjutsu form. He can't make shape with them though, or fuse them with say, Rasengan, or make a Fire-esque Chidori.

Didn't you read the Sasuke versus Raikage chapters? Sasuke uses it then.

The cover page was ok, I never pay them much attention though.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:13 PM
I don't remember them calling it "Blaze" style. Maybe I read a different translation.

And the cover art was just meh.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 5:21 PM
It's called Enton which roughly translates to Blaze Release or what have you. It could change but that would confuse readers :/

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:24 PM
I've seen Enton before but I never saw it translated, so you had me confused. :P And again, Kakashi can counter Amaterasu with Kamui.

FireKero!
18th February 2010, 5:26 PM
^Yeah, I don't remember this Enton/Blaze stuff either. W/e.

I honestly have no idea how this is going to end well for Sasuke. Proper storytelling will have Sasuke lose horribly against Kakashi right now. But this is Naruto, where nothing makes sense. xD But all I know is, after this fight, there's no way Sasuke can go back to being a good guy. Zero percent.

I'm impressed by how the story is progessing though. I've always found Naruto more interesting when Sasuke is at the helm. Even though he's completely evil now, I still awe at his growth as a character.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 5:30 PM
I've seen Enton before but I never saw it translated, so you had me confused. :P And again, Kakashi can counter Amaterasu with Kamui.

Enton (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Release).

It would take a lot of Chakra, and when using Enton, Sasuke merges Amaterasu's flames with normal fire, something that Kakashi couldn't counter. He'd need to wait until the fire was used by Sasuke before making them disappear otherwise it's a waste of Chakra.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:38 PM
That didn't say anything about normal flames though. I percieved it to mean that he manipulates amaterasu while casting it simultaneously.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 5:41 PM
That didn't say anything about normal flames though. I percieved it to mean that he manipulates amaterasu while casting it simultaneously.

Well:

Sasuke Uchiha uses this technique when modifying the unquenchable black flames of Amaterasu.

He "modifies" the flames with normal Fire Style flames. He doesn't use Lightning to do so, so the only other element he could add is Fire.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:46 PM
Hmm. I took it to be that he can manipulate it with his eye, not by using other flames.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 5:48 PM
Hmm. I took it to be that he can manipulate it with his eye, not by using other flames.

It means both. Once the flames are merged, he controls it like he usually controls Amaterasu; using his eye.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 5:55 PM
But it didn't say anything about normal flames...?

Lorde
18th February 2010, 6:15 PM
The page said something about the composition of the technique Sasuke used. I think they must've removed it/edited it out. It was there a few weeks ago.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 6:21 PM
Maybe it was wrong? Haha. Oh well. We don't know the extent of Kakashi's abilities yet, so who knows.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 6:27 PM
Not sure if it was wrong. Blaze Style is an Advanced Nature. Advanced Natures result from one Element being merged with another Element. So obviously there needs to be two.

uber gon
18th February 2010, 7:04 PM
At this point I really hope Naruto uses a Rasenshuriken to wind rape Sasuke's arm off. I really do.

Tyde
18th February 2010, 8:13 PM
I think you guys are forgetting that in real time, sasuke killed orochimaru around 2 weeks ago almost, I do not think that sasuke is strong enough to do all of this. I mean, he has only had MS for about a week and his sight is near gone, which means he is relying that heavily on it... if his MS goes, so does he

FireKero!
18th February 2010, 8:29 PM
Nah....I think for the sake of the story, Sasuke will "win" this battle, or at least get away with his life. At this point in time, there really isn't much to expect from Kakashi....I'm not even excited for this fight. =/

Lorde
18th February 2010, 8:49 PM
I think it'll be a tie. We know Kakashi doesn't die this year, and Sasukes already lost once in this arc. One of them will probably end up fleeing.

7 tyranitars
18th February 2010, 8:51 PM
^that would be awesome if sasuke would lose an arm,

@ kira, it is rumored that blaze release is made up from katon and raiton which is logical since
it are the only 2 charkra natures sasuke has shown

and yes I think that sasuke has a lot of power unshown..

Lorde
18th February 2010, 8:54 PM
^that would be awesome if sasuke would lose an arm,

@ kira, it is rumored that blaze release is made up from katon and raiton which is logical since
it are the only 2 charkra natures sasuke has shown

and yes I think that sasuke has a lot of power unshown..

No, if someone losses an arm it'll be too much like Bleach :p

I don't think it's those elements. Remember, Sasuke controls in with his eye, meaning that Amaterasu is used somehow. Maybe it's all three.

ryodragonite
18th February 2010, 9:30 PM
No, if someone losses an arm it'll be too much like Bleach :p

I don't think it's those elements. Remember, Sasuke controls in with his eye, meaning that Amaterasu is used somehow. Maybe it's all three.

And whats wrong with bleach?! Plus deidara lost an arm both acually and hidan lost a head. Sasukes only fire and lightning but I think he could be a wind like naruto because of chidori stream.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 9:32 PM
Whats wrong with bleach?! Plus deidara lost an arm both acually and hidan lost a head.

Nothing is wrong. Haven't you noticed that Bleach's author loves to have character's lose arms? That's something everyone on the other thread has noticed. I just think it's overused in typical manga.

Yeah you're right, but Deidara was just one person. I don't see anyone losing their head though :S

ryodragonite
18th February 2010, 9:35 PM
Nothing is wrong. Haven't you noticed that Bleach's author loves to have character's lose arms? That's something everyone on the other thread has noticed. I just think it's overused in typical manga.

Yeah you're right, but Deidara was just one person. I don't see anyone losing their head though :S

Hidan lost his head when Asumas temperary team cut it off then kakuzu Sewed it back on I think then later on shikamaru cut it off again when he killed him.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 9:40 PM
Hidan lost his head when Asumas temperary team cut it off then kakuzu Sewed it back on I think then later on shikamaru cut it off again when he killed him.

Ok..but what does that have to do with this situation? If someone losses their head, who will sew it back on? Remember, Hidan only survived that situation because he had immortally. Had it happened to anyone else, they would have died.

MizuJosh
18th February 2010, 9:40 PM
Sasuke is NOT part wind. That's Naruto's element, and Chidori stream is ALL raiton.

ryodragonite
18th February 2010, 9:44 PM
Ok..but what does that have to do with this situation? If someone losses their head, who will sew it back on? Remember, Hidan only survived that situation because he had immortally. Had it happened to anyone else, they would have died.
Nothing really I was just listing chopped body parts.

Sasuke is NOT part wind. That's Naruto's element, and Chidori stream is ALL raiton.

I know that but I was just making a refrenced guess. The chidori moves around with the power of the wind pushing it up ^^.

Lorde
18th February 2010, 9:50 PM
Nothing really I was just listing chopped body parts.

Ok then.

Actually regarding Blaze Release, Advanced Natures require the use of a unique Kekkei Genkai to fuse two or more elements into a new element. Sasuke only has one Kekkei Genkai; the Sharingan. I don't think it's a fusion-type Kekkei Genkai so we can rule out Fire/Wind and Fire/Lightning.

HoennMaster
18th February 2010, 9:53 PM
No I dont think hes losing his sight because he took itachis eyes so he got a 'new light' like madara did.

No, he did not take Itachi's eyes.

I think it'll be a tie. We know Kakashi doesn't die this year, and Sasukes already lost once in this arc. One of them will probably end up fleeing.

No we don't. Kishi says it's Kakashi's year doesn't mean he can't die, it just means some big things are going to happen for him.

Nope, Shikamaru didn' cut it off.....he blew it off. :)

ryodragonite
18th February 2010, 9:55 PM
Ok then.

Actually regarding Blaze Release, Advanced Natures require the use of a unique Kekkei Genkai to fuse two or more elements into a new element. Sasuke only has one Kekkei Genkai; the Sharingan. I don't think it's a fusion-type Kekkei Genkai so we can rule out Fire/Wind and Fire/Lightning.

So blaze release is one of sasukes new moves right? And Kakashi could learn it with his sharinigan since its a fusion not a kekkei genkai so he learns it burns sasuke sasuke loses kiba gets a new technique thats a genkai.

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 12:34 AM
So blaze release is one of sasukes new moves right? And Kakashi could learn it with his sharinigan since its a fusion not a kekkei genkai so he learns it burns sasuke sasuke loses kiba gets a new technique thats a genkai.

Uhh, no. Kakashi, as far as anyone knows, cannot use Amaterasu, nor can he control it.

uber gon
19th February 2010, 12:43 AM
After seeing Super Street Fighter 2 I REALLY want to see Naruto combine his mass Shadow Clones and this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaEkqTJRXak&feature=PlayList&p=89D0E2D80FFB24F5&index=62&playnext=2&playnext_from=PLhttp://) attack. Bet that could beat Sasuke.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 12:53 AM

No since Kakashi cannot use Amaterasu at the moment. It's hard to describe Blaze Release. It's in a catogory of it's own.

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 1:03 AM
Well, it was only shown for a moment, yes? And Kakashi is only known to have 1 MS technique, right?

Lorde
19th February 2010, 1:37 AM
Not sure what you mean by "shown for a moment" (which technique?).

Kakashi's MS seems to be special since it seems to distort space/time only.

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 1:49 AM
The Blaze ability, my bad. :)

And yes. Kakashi's MS doesn't seem to have the Genjutsu/Ninjutsu twist.

Shneak
19th February 2010, 2:01 AM
New chapter.

I knew it. I knew he would make Sakura kill Karin. And thank god for Sakura actually having sense and planning to kill Sasuke. And here starts Kakashi's reign of the series.

Good chapter. I hope Karin becomes good.

ryodragonite
19th February 2010, 2:07 AM
The Blaze ability, my bad. :)

And yes. Kakashi's MS doesn't seem to have the Genjutsu/Ninjutsu twist.

So his mangekyo sharingan isnt ninjutsu? I thiught it was bacause since it distort space and stuff then blows it up then sucks it in like a vortex so I wold say that its a ninjutsu since its not genjutsu or taijutsu.

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 2:14 AM
So his mangekyo sharingan isnt ninjutsu? I thiught it was bacause since it distort space and stuff then blows it up then sucks it in like a vortex so I wold say that its a ninjutsu since its not genjutsu or taijutsu.

No, it's a kekkei genkai.

ryodragonite
19th February 2010, 3:39 AM
No, it's a kekkei genkai.

So all kekkkei genkai dont have a group and there just called kekkei genkai?! I thought everyingthing had a group and if it doesnt they make new ones(sagejutsu).

Lorde
19th February 2010, 4:12 AM
So all kekkkei genkai dont have a group and there just called kekkei genkai?! I thought everyingthing had a group and if it doesnt they make new ones(sagejutsu).

Kekkei Genkai all differ. Some are Ocular Jutsu like Rinnegan, Sharingan and Byakugan. Others are Taijutsu skills like Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai. They're all different.

lucky_u
19th February 2010, 4:16 AM
Not sure if it was wrong. Blaze Style is an Advanced Nature. Advanced Natures result from one Element being merged with another Element. So obviously there needs to be two.

I don't think Advanced Nature means use two elements together. Yes, you can use two elements together to form an Advanced Nature, but there is no mention of using two elements is the only way to form Advanced Nature. We might get something from the next fight, so anticipation required.

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 4:30 AM

Sage Jutsu is just a mode that enhances one's power, that, really, anyone can ATTEMPT to master.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 4:31 AM
I don't think Advanced Nature means use two elements together. Yes, you can use two elements together to form an Advanced Nature, but there is no mention of using two elements is the only way to form Advanced Nature. We might get something from the next fight, so anticipation required.

So far, all Advanced Natures have required a unique Kekkei Genkai. So unless the author surprises us, I'm going to assume they all require Kekkei Genkai :S

Dragon Houou
19th February 2010, 4:37 AM
Kekkei Genkai all differ. Some are Ocular Jutsu like Rinnegan, Sharingan and Byakugan. Others are Taijutsu skills like Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai. They're all different.

I agree. They are all different but some or maybe one may have derived from a former kekkei genkai. I think that an example would be the sharingan and the mokuton no jutsu deriving from the power of the rinnegan or rather from the sage himself (not too sure about this so correct me if I am wrong).

3lmi
19th February 2010, 5:22 AM
I think the Justu Kakashi does with Mangeyko Sharigan is like Madara's. Madara can vanish and reappear very quickly so maybe Space-Time controlling? Who knows, only time will tell.

TsukiMirage
19th February 2010, 5:49 AM
It's gonna be interesting to see how Kakashi handles Sasuke's swordplay.

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 6:28 AM
It's gonna be interesting to see how Kakashi handles Sasuke's swordplay.

It's assumed Kakashi knows how to weild a sword, being in the ANBU beforehand. And I'm sure he can handle himself. For now.

TsukiMirage
19th February 2010, 7:36 AM
It's assumed Kakashi knows how to weild a sword, being in the ANBU beforehand. And I'm sure he can handle himself. For now. Kakashi may know how to wield a tanto from his Anbu days, But he doesn't have one on hand. While Sasuke does have a sword on hand which he can use with his lightning to slice through most anything.

Torpoleon
19th February 2010, 2:58 PM
Wow, Chapter 483 sure was interesting. At least Kakashi has a better chance of beating Sasuke than Sakura. If Sasuke does kill Kakashi, it would be weird not to see him but at least if he does die, he should die with honor.

I also think that Naruto might show up during the fight. Near the end of the chapter, there was a picture of Naruto in a forest in Sage Mode so I'm going to assume that he is heading to Kakashi and Sasuke. Maybe he will be late and it could be like Naruto VS Sasuke at the Valley of the End.

ryodragonite
19th February 2010, 3:12 PM
Wow, Chapter 483 sure was interesting. At least Kakashi has a better chance of beating Sasuke than Sakura. If Sasuke does kill Kakashi, it would be weird not to see him but at least if he does die, he should die with honor.

I also think that Naruto might show up during the fight. Near the end of the chapter, there was a picture of Naruto in a forest in Sage Mode so I'm going to assume that he is heading to Kakashi and Sasuke. Maybe he will be late and it could be like Naruto VS Sasuke at the Valley of the End.

I thought we said he wasnt going to die since its his year. And how many times can sasuke do chidori now. It used to be only 2-3 times now its like 14!

Torpoleon
19th February 2010, 3:17 PM
I thought we said he wasnt going to die since its his year. And how many times can sasuke do chidori now. It used to be only 2-3 times now its like 14!
Well, Sasuke's a serious opponent. Maybe Kakashi does die, maybe he does not. I just want to see the fight and I also want to see Naruto in the fight. Naruto was heading to Kakashi and Sasuke with the help of his Sage Mode.

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 4:42 PM
With it being Kakashi's year can mean a lot of things. What if it's his "last" year or his "year to fight down Sasuke?"

And I don't want a full-scale SasuNaru fight because I feel like that's a manga closer.

MidnightMelody
19th February 2010, 4:50 PM
Well if Kakashi does die who can the 6th Hokage be? I doubt Tsunade will awake from her coma that means the only one who could be Hokage would be....ooohhh i see you what your doing Kishimoto!

Lorde
19th February 2010, 5:00 PM
With it being Kakashi's year can mean a lot of things. What if it's his "last" year or his "year to fight down Sasuke?"

And I don't want a full-scale SasuNaru fight because I feel like that's a manga closer.

I don't think Kishi would kill Kakashi off in March. It's the beginning of the year, why call this Kakashi's year if Kakashi dies during the first three months?

MizuJosh
19th February 2010, 5:42 PM
He could drag on the fight until June if he wanted.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 5:45 PM
He could drag on the fight until June if he wanted.

Seriously? That would be 16 or so chapters. No single fight has ever lasted that long before. He has more sense. Most fights last 4-5 chapters.

Torpoleon
19th February 2010, 6:14 PM
Seriously? That would be 16 or so chapters. No single fight has ever lasted that long before. He has more sense. Most fights last 4-5 chapters.
Exactly. Although, I doubt that neither of them would go down that easily. Since we know that Naruto comes, maybe when he comes, Sasuke flees or something. I don't think that Sasuke would die though.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 6:16 PM
Most likely, Sasuke will have problems seeing and he'll use any distraction, like Naruto for instance, to escape. I don't think anyone will die yet, everything is being set up for the ending of the series atm.

uber gon
19th February 2010, 6:37 PM
You know instead of Naruto's Rasenshuriken obliterating Sasuke's arm Bleach style what if it went towards his genitals?

In fact I wish Naruto does this (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1606220.html) while Kakashi is looking.

TsukiMirage
19th February 2010, 7:05 PM
It's much to soon for Sasuke and Naruto to fight, Not to mention Sasuke has already fought beforehand. This will be the fight that gives Konoha info on Sasuke's MS and pushes Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 7:10 PM
It's much to soon for Sasuke and Naruto to fight, Not to mention Sasuke has already fought beforehand. This will be the fight that gives Konoha info on Sasuke's MS and pushes Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes.

I agree about Itachi's eyes. Sasuke will realize he needs the transplant otherwise his preciously revenge won't become a reality. I think Konoha knows what to expect when it comes to the MS. They know about Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu and most likely the other Kage like Gaara will inform them about Susano'o.

ryodragonite
19th February 2010, 9:20 PM
Most likely, Sasuke will have problems seeing and he'll use any distraction, like Naruto for instance, to escape. I don't think anyone will die yet, everything is being set up for the ending of the series atm.

So naruto knows sasukes there since he can feel chakra because hes in sage mode. If kakashi does die which I highly doubt shikaku should become hokage because he really smart as I said before. Or did I say kiba?! Oh so sasuke is getting itachi eyes.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 9:22 PM
So naruto knows sasukes there since he can feel chakra because hes in sage mode. If kakashi does die which I highly doubt shikaku should become hokage because he really smart as I said before. Or did I say kiba?!

I guess. I didn't see Naruto enter Sage Mode though. If Kakashi died, the only other candidate for Hokage would probably be Naruto. The village already respects him.

Kiba isn't very smart nor is he strong enough, and Shikaku (sp?) isn't as strong either. Not sure if he's smart either.

ryodragonite
19th February 2010, 9:25 PM
I guess. I didn't see Naruto enter Sage Mode though. If Kakashi died, the only other candidate for Hokage would probably be Naruto. The village already respects him.

Kiba isn't very smart nor is he strong enough, and Shikaku (sp?) isn't as strong either. Not sure if he's smart either.

Kidding about kiba...again. And I thought since he was shikamarus dad he would be smart too since he also lazy. And I thought one of you guys said he was in sage mode already!

Shneak
19th February 2010, 9:45 PM

Slap Tsunade awake.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 9:48 PM
Kidding about kiba...again. And I thought since he was shikamarus dad he would be smart too since he also lazy. And I thought one of you guys said he was in sage mode already!

I wasn't paying attention to the part where he was chasing Kakashi sorry :p

Slap Tsunade awake.

Yes because that's the first thing I'd do to someone in a coma. I think she's done with her role for the most part, until near the conclusion.

Shneak
19th February 2010, 9:52 PM
Yes because that's the first thing I'd do to someone in a coma. I think she's done with her role for the most part, until near the conclusion.
They should try. They need somebody to lead the village in another time of crisis. If she's done, then I want to see Guy as hokage, if Kakashi dies. Naruto's too young.

Lorde
19th February 2010, 9:55 PM
They should try. They need somebody to lead the village in another time of crisis. If she's done, then I want to see Guy as hokage, if Kakashi dies. Naruto's too young.

No he's not too young :/

Hiruzen was made Hokage when he was about Naruto's age, as shown in the chapter where Danzo dies.

Shneak
19th February 2010, 10:02 PM
No he's not too young :/

Hiruzen was made Hokage when he was about Naruto's age, as shown in the chapter where Danzo dies.

Oh, I thought he was older there.

7 tyranitars
19th February 2010, 10:42 PM
what about gaara he is around the same age as naruto and is the kazekage

Lorde
19th February 2010, 10:51 PM

Yeah I guess that's true too. And Yagura, he was young and he was Mizukage.

Shneak
19th February 2010, 11:03 PM

Gaara was kazakage for the plot though.

Anyway, I see your points. I just don't see Naruto as hokage yet.

ryodragonite
19th February 2010, 11:28 PM
Gaara was kazakage for the plot though.

Anyway, I see your points. I just don't see Naruto as hokage yet.

Dont worry I agree with you I dont see or want naruto to become hikage yet. I dont know why though.

uber gon
20th February 2010, 1:00 AM
I really want to see Naruto use his Rasenshuriken against Sasuke. I REALLY want to see that Rasenshuriken hit Sasuke in the nads. I REALLY REALLY want to see Sasuke in a fetal position.:p

Lorde
20th February 2010, 2:30 AM
I really want to see Naruto use his Rasenshuriken against Sasuke. I REALLY want to see that Rasenshuriken hit Sasuke in the nads. I REALLY REALLY want to see Sasuke in a fetal position.:p

I hope, for the sake of comedy, that you're right.

Though in a serious fight, Sasuke would counter it with a Fire jutsu like he countered Danzo's Baku's suction technique.

MizuJosh
20th February 2010, 4:30 AM
Yes, Naruto should be able to sense Sasuke in Sage Mode too. It's pretty much stalker-no-jutsu.

TsukiMirage
20th February 2010, 7:28 AM
They should try. They need somebody to lead the village in another time of crisis. If she's done, then I want to see Guy as hokage, if Kakashi dies. Naruto's too young. Tsunade's the last person they need for that. Her track record in leadership is not that impressive.

Yes, Naruto should be able to sense Sasuke in Sage Mode too. It's pretty much stalker-no-jutsu. That would depend if he knows what Sasuke feels like. He hasn't encountered Sasuke for a while and Sasuke's chakra has changed.

MizuJosh
20th February 2010, 7:53 AM
Tsunade's the last person they need for that. Her track record in leadership is not that impressive.

That would depend if he knows what Sasuke feels like. He hasn't encountered Sasuke for a while and Sasuke's chakra has changed.

True. But still, an ominous chakra such as Sasuke's can probably be read easily.

uber gon
20th February 2010, 8:08 AM
I hope, for the sake of comedy, that you're right.

Though in a serious fight, Sasuke would counter it with a Fire jutsu like he countered Danzo's Baku's suction technique.

I dunno if Sasuke got hit by the Rasenshuriken and tried to use his fire jutsu he'd either get his cells raped or burn himself. Now if his nads were hit by the Rasenshuriken and he used his fire jutsu......

If anyone asks why I want Sasuke to suffer from a nut shot I just think he really deserves one at this point.

TsukiMirage
20th February 2010, 9:01 AM
Yeah, But Naruto wouldn't be expecting it to belong to Sasuke.

Torpoleon
20th February 2010, 1:15 PM
Knowing Naruto, he'll probably use the Nine-Tails Chakra, especially if when he arrives, he find Kakashi dead.

7 tyranitars
20th February 2010, 1:26 PM
kakashi won't die, atm It's safe to say that kakashi will seriously beat sasuke

HoennMaster
20th February 2010, 3:38 PM
I think Konoha knows what to expect when it comes to the MS.

Highly doubt that. Kakashi, someone who's had a Sharingan since he was a kid was easily tricked into it, so I doubt the village has many tricks up its sleeve.

I thought we said he wasnt going to die since its his year.

That doesn't mean he can't die. It just means some big things are going to happen.

Nightlingbolt
20th February 2010, 4:21 PM
Someone I follow on Twitter tweeted that Naruto was ending. Is that true?

ryodragonite
20th February 2010, 4:40 PM
Knowing Naruto, he'll probably use the Nine-Tails Chakra, especially if when he arrives, he find Kakashi dead.

I dont think he will but if he does he could acually win since the last time they fought sasuke only won since he was curse mark state two but now since its been removed he has nothing but chidori and fire style justu. But there still the new and improved sharingan.

7 tyranitars
20th February 2010, 4:56 PM
yes but sasuke is fatigued at the moment, and naruto has sage mode which he will probably use.

TsukiMirage
20th February 2010, 5:00 PM
In their base modes, Sasuke is still stronger then Naruto. Add to that the fact that the MS can control and suppress the Kyuubi's chakra, It's very likely the Kyuubi would be no use in their fight. The only thing Naruto has left would be Sage Mode, Which isn't all that great compared to the abilities of the people Sasuke has been facing recently.

ForteAnly
20th February 2010, 5:01 PM
I think two things are going to happen.

1)Someone is going to interrupt them and there will be no fight.

2)They are going to fight and Kakashi will end up dying somehow at the end.

If Naruto does get there in time they are not going to fight. It's still not their time to fight.

MizuJosh
20th February 2010, 5:16 PM
Naruto's Sage Mode is, in my opinion, far more powerful than Danzou/Raikage, with the exception of having a limit.

Lorde
20th February 2010, 5:17 PM
Highly doubt that. Kakashi, someone who's had a Sharingan since he was a kid was easily tricked into it, so I doubt the village has many tricks up its sleeve.

That's all fine and good, but I said they know what to expect, not that they can counter anything of the sort. Knowing what's ahead and knowing how to stop it are two totally different things :S

Dragon Houou
20th February 2010, 5:26 PM
I think two things are going to happen.

1)Someone is going to interrupt them and there will be no fight.

Even though that it is a definite that naruto will show up, I can't shake the feeling that maybe kabuto will show up to try to avenge his master's death.

2)They are going to fight and Kakashi will end up dying somehow at the end.

I am neutral on the first part of the comment because I think that Kakashi will not die that easily, but...

If Naruto does get there in time they are not going to fight. It's still not their time to fight.

I agree. Personally, I don't think that naruto is ready yet at the moment. He may have sage mode and "Itachi's gift" which we have yet to see, but I don't think that it is enough. He needs to get stronger.

Lorde
20th February 2010, 5:33 PM
Naruto's Sage Mode is, in my opinion, far more powerful than Danzou/Raikage, with the exception of having a limit.

You think so? Maybe stronger than the Raikage, but Danzo's Izanagi was amazing, by far my favorite jutsu. Even Naruto couldn't beat Danzo's Izanagi in a fight. How do you stop the ultimate illusion you cast upon yourself?

MizuJosh
20th February 2010, 5:48 PM
You think so? Maybe stronger than the Raikage, but Danzo's Izanagi was amazing, by far my favorite jutsu. Even Naruto couldn't beat Danzo's Izanagi in a fight. How do you stop the ultimate illusion you cast upon yourself?

Well can't Naruto feel chakra flow, too? Plus, he's super fast and has amazing defenses while moving (as opposed to Sasuke and Susano'o being in one spot) with Rasenshuriken drawing things in and killing Danzou more than once over.

Lorde
20th February 2010, 6:50 PM
Well can't Naruto feel chakra flow, too? Plus, he's super fast and has amazing defenses while moving (as opposed to Sasuke and Susano'o being in one spot) with Rasenshuriken drawing things in and killing Danzou more than once over.

Yes he could, but I don't understand how that would benefit him. I guess he could sense the drop in Danzo's Chakra, but the illusion would still come to pass. Besides, those two obviously won't be fighting, though I would have loved to see Danzo control the Kyuubi through Naruto.

MizuJosh
20th February 2010, 9:18 PM
That's where I was going with this conversation. Haha. Though Sasuke can too.

Lorde
20th February 2010, 9:25 PM
Sasuke can surpress the Kyuubi to an extent, I'm hoping that won't be how Madara plans on capturing Naruto.

MizuJosh
20th February 2010, 9:39 PM
Do we know if he can unleash the Kyuubi?

Lorde
20th February 2010, 9:44 PM
Do we know if he can unleash the Kyuubi?

No, I don't think that's been confirmed, but I wouldn't put it past him. The Uchiha have too much power, it's almost impossible for me to imagine them being equals to the Senju clan, they seem much stronger.

SharpedoX
20th February 2010, 10:55 PM
I arrived late to the discussion at hand, but it was a nice chapter.

Imagine if Kakashi died (mirroring the fight between Hiruzen and Orochimaru) and Sasuke took his Sharingan to restore "the light" to one of his eyes? He may be beat up, but we've seen what Sasuke can do even against Kage level shinobi and Kages themselves. He won't lose.

HoennMaster
20th February 2010, 11:04 PM
That's all fine and good, but I said they know what to expect, not that they can counter anything of the sort. Knowing what's ahead and knowing how to stop it are two totally different things :S

They should have known what to expect years ago. The clan was in Konoha for years, there should have been some kind of records about their abilities.

TsukiMirage
20th February 2010, 11:16 PM
Naruto's Sage Mode is, in my opinion, far more powerful than Danzou/Raikage, with the exception of having a limit. Not really. Sage Mode doesn't give a replay button like Izanagi gave Danzo and Naruto's strength is far below what Ee was doing with his lightning cloak.

Well can't Naruto feel chakra flow, too? Plus, he's super fast and has amazing defenses while moving (as opposed to Sasuke and Susano'o being in one spot) with Rasenshuriken drawing things in and killing Danzou more than once over. As far as we've seen, Naruto can't fight and feel chakra at the same time nor can he move fast. At least he didn't do any of that during his fight with Pain, Who isn't all that fast either. And Izanagi last for a minute, Meaning that it wouldn't matter how many times Danzo died during that minute, It would just be negated. Point being, Naruto can't counter Izanagi with what we've seen of Sage Mode. Not to mention Naruto would be a sitting duck to Danzo's sealing techniques.

They should have known what to expect years ago. The clan was in Konoha for years, there should have been some kind of records about their abilities. They most definitely do know. We saw that the ninjas from Kumo knew all about Itachi's abilities, A person who wouldn't have wasted his skills playing around. And Danzo knew enough that he knew of the secret technique Izanagi. But that way things stand, Except for a few techniques, The abilities of the Sharingan and MS are hard to overcome.

uber gon
21st February 2010, 12:52 AM
And here I thought we'd make some big discussion on how Naruto should kick Sasuke inna nertz. I know this is a serious moment in the manga, but there should at least be some comedic moments.

TsukiMirage
21st February 2010, 6:29 AM
Sasuke and comedic moments don't go together. Maybe we'll get some after the fight from Naruto or the Kiri ninjas.

MizuJosh
21st February 2010, 7:00 AM
Sasuke DOES have comedic moments. His craziness has made me laugh recently.

HoennMaster
21st February 2010, 7:28 AM
His only comedic moment was...that one scene.

MizuJosh
21st February 2010, 7:36 AM
His only comedic moment was...that one scene.

He had that 2-page crazy face before he stabbed Karin and Danzou, too.

7 tyranitars
21st February 2010, 10:05 AM
nerv breakdown? :D
or is he just an idiot..

Torpoleon
21st February 2010, 1:13 PM
I arrived late to the discussion at hand, but it was a nice chapter.

Imagine if Kakashi died (mirroring the fight between Hiruzen and Orochimaru) and Sasuke took his Sharingan to restore "the light" to one of his eyes? He may be beat up, but we've seen what Sasuke can do even against Kage level shinobi and Kages themselves. He won't lose.
I could actually picture Naruto arriving to see Kakashi dead, thanks to Sasuke and then Naruto uses the Nine-Tails chakra. If Kakashi does not die, but needs help, I can picture Naruto making a heroic entrance.

Blaziryu
21st February 2010, 2:37 PM
Kakashi isn't going to get killed again. Especially not from Sasuke. I think Kakashi is going take away Sasuke's vision causing the young Uchiha to implant Itachi's eyes in him after the fight.

Torpoleon
21st February 2010, 3:20 PM
Wow, Kakashi VS Sasuke is very reminiscent to Hiruzen VS Orochimaru. Kakashi and Hiruzen are both powerful ninja(Kakashi might even be the Sixth Hokage too), Sasuke went to Orochimaru for power, Sasuke and Orochimaru were both students of Kakashi and Hiruzen respectively and now we will have to wait for the outcome of Kakashi VS Sasuke.

When Naruto arrives and if he is not late, maybe Sasuke will flee or just try and beat Naruto and Kakashi.

Shneak
21st February 2010, 4:25 PM
Kakashi isn't going to get killed again. Especially not from Sasuke. I think Kakashi is going take away Sasuke's vision causing the young Uchiha to implant Itachi's eyes in him after the fight.

I can see it being a draw, or being interfered by Naruto.

Torpoleon
21st February 2010, 4:27 PM
I can see it being a draw, or being interfered by Naruto.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Naruto will get involved in the battle, seeing as he knows where Sasuke and Kakashi are thanks to his Sage Mode and he also said he was going to them.

Lorde
21st February 2010, 5:40 PM

I don't think he has any powers that let him take away vision. If anything, the battle will end with Sasuke having exhausted his eye sight but that won't be because of Kakashi's techniques.

7 tyranitars
21st February 2010, 5:55 PM
or ofcourse madaras interferance

either way this fight won't have a conclusion

MizuJosh
21st February 2010, 7:03 PM
Exactly. We just had a big fight, this will be more of a scramble than anything else. Nothing too big.

Lorde
21st February 2010, 8:09 PM
I wasn't even expecting a fight right after the Danzo/Sasuke battle. I think it's a good sign that this won't last too long, which is a shame.

7 tyranitars
21st February 2010, 9:17 PM
me neither I expected that sasuke would get away and then konoha arived at an empty spot

TsukiMirage
21st February 2010, 9:45 PM
I could actually picture Naruto arriving to see Kakashi dead, thanks to Sasuke and then Naruto uses the Nine-Tails chakra. If Kakashi does not die, but needs help, I can picture Naruto making a heroic entrance. Naruto's not able to go Kyuubi anymore, At least not higher then one tail. The seal was reset back to it's original form.

Lorde
21st February 2010, 9:50 PM
Naruto's not able to go Kyuubi anymore, At least not higher then one tail. The seal was reset back to it's original form.

Darn, and here I was hoping he'd start training on how to use the Kyuubi's power soon >:[

Torpoleon
21st February 2010, 11:18 PM
Naruto's not able to go Kyuubi anymore, At least not higher then one tail. The seal was reset back to it's original form.
Oh yeah. The only reason why he could go father than One Tail was because Jiraiya twisted the seal which Naruto and Jiraiya were out training for the 2 and half years but now Jiraiya is dead. I'm still hoping for a good fight between Kakashi and Sasuke either way.

Elite Four Muadita
22nd February 2010, 12:06 AM
I really think Sasuke is going to flee this battle. After all he's exhausted because of the battle with danzou. I dont think Madara's going to interfere, maybe just helping him to teleport away but not actually battling kakashi and naruto.

ryodragonite
22nd February 2010, 2:50 AM
Mabye someone else could break the seal thats not jiraya. Wasnt kakashi his student or something mabye he would know. Sasuke should flee even if he could fight kakashi if naruto came he would have double the disadvantage and surely lose.

Lorde
22nd February 2010, 2:58 AM
Mabye someone else could break the seal thats not jiraya. Wasnt kakashi his student or something mabye he would know. Sasuke should flee even if he could fight kakashi if naruto came he would have double the disadvantage and surely lose.

Kakashi is virtually clueless when it comes to Nine-tails. He barely managed to use the Kyuubi-Chakra compressing seal.

I think if anyone is going to mess with it, it's an Uchiha or those Toads with the key.

ryodragonite
22nd February 2010, 3:00 AM
Kakashi is virtually clueless when it comes to Nine-tails. He barely managed to use the Kyuubi-Chakra compressing seal.

I think if anyone is going to mess with it, it's an Uchiha or those Toads with the key.

Oh yeah whatever happened to that toad that jiraiya took out of his body that had the seal when he was fighting pain. Wasnt it supposed to go to naruto and it was a lock for the seal.

TsukiMirage
22nd February 2010, 3:05 AM
The Key Toad was suppose to meet with Naruto a while ago. Around two weeks by my guess, Seeing as it took a week for Naruto to train with the Toads and the couple of days that pass before and after that time. Anyway, The only way Naruto's gonna be able to train with the Kyuubi is through some "new" method, Possibly learned from Kirabi or something.

MizuJosh
22nd February 2010, 4:57 AM
The Key Toad was suppose to meet with Naruto a while ago. Around two weeks by my guess, Seeing as it took a week for Naruto to train with the Toads and the couple of days that pass before and after that time. Anyway, The only way Naruto's gonna be able to train with the Kyuubi is through some "new" method, Possibly learned from Kirabi or something.

The Kyuubi's power almost seems to have been forgotten to me after Sage Mode. Makes me wonder: Why is Naruto now a Sage when Kishi could have introduced a way to train the Kyuubi? There has to be a good solid reason.

Lorde
22nd February 2010, 5:02 AM
The Kyuubi's power almost seems to have been forgotten to me after Sage Mode. Makes me wonder: Why is Naruto now a Sage when Kishi could have introduced a way to train the Kyuubi? There has to be a good solid reason.

Well, although it's not the same thing, it makes me wonder why there were so many toad/frog references in the manga prior to Jiraiya's introduction. They didn't introduce him until Volume 10 and they only just showed Sage Mode in Volume 41 :(

The author seems to like putting things off.

MizuJosh
22nd February 2010, 5:05 AM
Well he makes it up as he goes along. He has a deadline, after all. :)

Elite Four Muadita
22nd February 2010, 5:41 AM
Well, although it's not the same thing, it makes me wonder why there were so many toad/frog references in the manga prior to Jiraiya's introduction. They didn't introduce him until Volume 10 and they only just showed Sage Mode in Volume 41 :(

The author seems to like putting things off.

what do you mean that the toad references were random, a lot of konoha shinobi directly related to naruto used toads! Mainly his father the forth and jiraya!

TsukiMirage
22nd February 2010, 6:17 AM
The Kyuubi's power almost seems to have been forgotten to me after Sage Mode. Makes me wonder: Why is Naruto now a Sage when Kishi could have introduced a way to train the Kyuubi? There has to be a good solid reason. It's the way Kishi has made Part II Naruto. Kishi clearly doesn't know what he wants to do. He had naruto come back from his training with Jiraiya severely weaker then everyone else, Including the group of villains he had supposelly was training to fight. So Kishi nhad to level him up in a hery. So he made naruto surpass others by simple training. First Naruto surpass Kakashi merely because he has an element that can go with the Rasengan. Then he supasses Minato merely by making one technique, Even though Minato was great because of the feats he was able to do. Then came the time that Naruto had to fight Pain, So Kishi gave him Sage Mode and let Naruto master it in a week, Something Jiraiya couldn't do after a life time of training for some reason and something that should have been harder for Naruto because of the Kyuubi adding another source to balance.

As for the Kyuubi, That's a joke. First we're told that Naruto has to learn to control it to face against Akatsuki, Then we're told that it's too evil and dangerous so Naruto can't be using it anymore, Then we're told by Minato that Naruto has to use the Kyuubi because that's his only chance against Madara.

The author seems to like putting things off. If I remember correctly, Kishi had originally planned to have some connection between the toads and Konoha.

what do you mean that the toad references were random, a lot of konoha shinobi directly related to naruto used toads! Mainly his father the forth and jiraya! Many of the early chapter covers showcase Naruto with toads, Even though Jiraiya hadn't appeared yet. The best example is the first chapter cover, Showing Gamabunta.

Lorde
22nd February 2010, 6:54 PM
what do you mean that the toad references were random, a lot of konoha shinobi directly related to naruto used toads! Mainly his father the forth and jiraya!

Like Tsuki said, a lot of volume covers included toads even before Jiraiya and the first Toad Summon even appeared in the Manga.

And about Minato using a Toad, usually people didn't even know he could use one until Volume 11 in the Manga where they showed the summoning contract. I say usually, because most people noticed a Toad and what appeared to be the 4th Hokage on the first page of volume one where it tells a story about the Kyuubi attacking the village.

For people who didn't spot that in the Manga, the only other way they would've known about Minato using toads would have been to watch the anime.

Tsukiomi No Kaze
22nd February 2010, 9:32 PM
Part 2 of naruto has been good, but it deviated from the path i thought it would. i didnt expect the series after introducing so many lovable characters, to be a naruto and sasuke and the minor characters type of series. Am i the only one who sees susano as a better version of garras sand shield back in the day?

Lorde
22nd February 2010, 10:07 PM
Part 2 of naruto has been good, but it deviated from the path i thought it would. i didnt expect the series after introducing so many lovable characters, to be a naruto and sasuke and the minor characters type of series. Am i the only one who sees susano as a better version of garras sand shield back in the day?

Well I'm a bit disappointed that it's no longer just about Naruto. As for Susano'o, I guess some of it's aspects are like the Sand Shield, but it's offensive attacks are stronger.

ryodragonite
23rd February 2010, 12:57 AM
Well I'm a bit disappointed that it's no longer just about Naruto. As for Susano'o, I guess some of it's aspects are like the Sand Shield, but it's offensive attacks are stronger.

Yeah Im kinda disappointed that narutos not a main any more. MNabye kiba should be a main character now! I have such good ideas... For some reason I dont like susano'o I dont get it.

Lorde
23rd February 2010, 2:23 AM
Yeah Im kinda disappointed that narutos not a main any more. MNabye kiba should be a main character now! I have such good ideas... For some reason I dont like susano'o I dont get it.

What don't you get about it? It's a bit too powerful but it doesn't surprise me. Sasuke always has such powerful jutsu.

TsukiMirage
23rd February 2010, 3:11 AM
I dislike the fact that Part 2 has completely forgotten most of the themes of Part 1. I miss the hard working theme and the fighting against destiny theme. Naruto's role in the story would have been better if he had continued to follow those two themes.

MizuJosh
23rd February 2010, 4:44 AM
Kiba won't be a main character, it wouldn't make sense to develop him so much.

I like where Naruto is at skill-wise right now. But I don't like his sulkiness.

pearsbent
23rd February 2010, 5:57 AM
Hi guys

It seems to be close to Hitachi's demise... maybe.

I certainly will laugh if Hitachi gets owned as fast as Aidan or Kakuzu did. XD

What's your views. for this one.
Have it well.

pearsbent
23rd February 2010, 5:59 AM
Hi guys

Have it well.

FireKero!
23rd February 2010, 6:24 AM
I dislike the fact that Part 2 has completely forgotten most of the themes of Part 1. I miss the hard working theme and the fighting against destiny theme. Naruto's role in the story would have been better if he had continued to follow those two themes.

I know. I totally miss everything that part 1 stood for. Not saying I dislike part 2...I enjoy it moreso than the first half (a Sasuke bias, prolly), but it feels as if I'm reading a completely different manga, with characters sharing the same names from Naruto.

I anticipate this weeks chapter though! Hope Kakashi can be of some use, finally. xD

MizuJosh
23rd February 2010, 6:32 AM
I know. I totally miss everything that part 1 stood for. Not saying I dislike part 2...I enjoy it moreso than the first half (a Sasuke bias, prolly), but it feels as if I'm reading a completely different manga, with characters sharing the same names from Naruto.

I anticipate this weeks chapter though! Hope Kakashi can be of some use, finally. xD

Indeed. I felt that Naruto really has grown as a series, and the plot is becoming more and more complex as time goes on, which is good.

HoennMaster
23rd February 2010, 8:25 AM
He had that 2-page crazy face before he stabbed Karin and Danzou, too.

I fail to see how a murderous sadistic look is comedic......

7 tyranitars
23rd February 2010, 12:09 PM
Hi guys

Have it well.

ehm Hitachi? Do you mean kakashi? if so Kakashi won't die, and It's Hidan
not Aidan.

Lorde
23rd February 2010, 7:09 PM
I fail to see how a murderous sadistic look is comedic......

I think it takes a lot of imagination in order to see it as funny. I for one thought it was creepy but now that I've reread the chapter a few times, it's become my favorite facial expression.

ehm Hitachi? Do you mean kakashi? if so Kakashi won't die, and It's Hidan
not Aidan.

It's a Spambot. I've already reported it.

7 tyranitars
23rd February 2010, 7:16 PM
I think it takes a lot of imagination in order to see it as funny. I for one thought it was creepy but now that I've reread the chapter a few times, it's become my favorite facial expression.

Hehe, I know what you mean the first time I saw it I was like wtf..? :P

It's a Spambot.

Hmm yeah I guese your right... stupid me. :S

Lorde
23rd February 2010, 7:19 PM
Hehe, I know what you mean the first time I saw it I was like wtf..? :P

Well it was supposed to make Sasuke's intentions clear (he obviously didn't care who he hurt as long as Danzo was killed in the process). It's kinda cool to see the author put that much emphasis on a facial expression. It makes Sasuke's transition into "darkness" easier to follow.

7 tyranitars
23rd February 2010, 7:49 PM
yep everyone would understand that way he is evil
(and a little bit on the c r a z y side)

Lorde
23rd February 2010, 8:42 PM
I've seen tons of Spoilers floating around, but this one is confirmed for now:

Sasuke uses chidori and Kakashi uses raikiri to block him. Both are blasted away from the impact
佐助”还有如此大差距吗 雷盾”
Sasuke: “is there still such a difference in power when using Lightning Release then?”
天照出现 并击中卡卡西 将卡卡西全身燃烧
Amaterasu appears and hits Kakashi. Kakashi burns
卡卡西”你真的 下得了手啊”
Kakashi: “You really are able to do it”
突然 从地里钻了出来??(翻译是这个)
Suddenly Kakashi appears from under the ground (That’s what’s translated)
佐助”明明被天照击中 什么??”
Sasuke: “You were hit by Amaterasu!!! What the…”
鸣人路上赶来 佐助发觉千鸟不行 万花筒再打开了 但一打开 马上又捂着 并流着血
Naruto is approaching. Sasuke realizes that Chidori is useless and uses his Mangekyo Sharingan, but when he uses his eye, he flinches and blood flows
卡卡西”看来在这之前 佐助你是经过了激烈的战斗呢”
Kakashi: “Sasuke, looks like you’ve already been through an intense battle before this”
佐助”是啊 但我现在一样可以宰了你 你就叹息你自己的力量不够强大吧”
Sasuke: “You’re right, but I can still kill you. Just feel sorry that your power isn’t enough”
佐助出了须佐 佐助痛苦捂眼睛 并跪在地上 痛苦的流汗
Sasuke uses Susanoo but he falls to the ground in pain and sweats like hell
卡卡西”这种异常的力量? 风影所说的暗之力吗??’”
Kakashi: “This abnormal power? Is that what Kazekage meant about the power of darkness?…”
佐助”可恶 这个眼睛快撑不住了吗?”
Sasuke: “Dammit, this eye can’t take much more…”
须佐完全体显现 准备拉弓
Susanoo fully appears and prepares to attack with his bow
卡卡西”佐助 看来你确实已经回不了头了吗? ”
Kakashi: “Sasuke, looks like you really can’t turn back, can you?”
卡卡西再一次劝告”我最后再劝多你一次 佐助!!! 停止复仇旋涡 不然我真的会杀了你!!”
Kakashi: “I’ll say this for the last time, Sasuke!!! Stop the whirlpool of revenge, or I really will kill you”
佐助”我要残忍杀了你 卡卡西”
Sasuke: “I’m going to butcher you, Kakashi”
须佐之弓射向了卡卡西那!!??(翻译难翻 好象击中卡卡西!!??)
Susanoo shoots at Kakashi!!??(It’s hard to translate, looks like it hit Kakashi!!??)
鸣人离二人查克拉越来越近”卡卡西老师 别出事了”
Naruto is getting closer and closer: “Kakashi sensei, don’t get killed”

There's a few more but they seem to be fake.

Torpoleon
23rd February 2010, 11:19 PM
I've seen tons of Spoilers floating around, but this one is confirmed for now:

Sasuke uses chidori and Kakashi uses raikiri to block him. Both are blasted away from the impact
佐助”还有如此大差距吗 雷盾”
Sasuke: “is there still such a difference in power when using Lightning Release then?”
天照出现 并击中卡卡西 将卡卡西全身燃烧
Amaterasu appears and hits Kakashi. Kakashi burns
卡卡西”你真的 下得了手啊”
Kakashi: “You really are able to do it”
突然 从地里钻了出来??(翻译是这个)
Suddenly Kakashi appears from under the ground (That’s what’s translated)
佐助”明明被天照击中 什么??”
Sasuke: “You were hit by Amaterasu!!! What the…”
鸣人路上赶来 佐助发觉千鸟不行 万花筒再打开了 但一打开 马上又捂着 并流着血
Naruto is approaching. Sasuke realizes that Chidori is useless and uses his Mangekyo Sharingan, but when he uses his eye, he flinches and blood flows
卡卡西”看来在这之前 佐助你是经过了激烈的战斗呢”
Kakashi: “Sasuke, looks like you’ve already been through an intense battle before this”
佐助”是啊 但我现在一样可以宰了你 你就叹息你自己的力量不够强大吧”
Sasuke: “You’re right, but I can still kill you. Just feel sorry that your power isn’t enough”
佐助出了须佐 佐助痛苦捂眼睛 并跪在地上 痛苦的流汗
Sasuke uses Susanoo but he falls to the ground in pain and sweats like hell
卡卡西”这种异常的力量? 风影所说的暗之力吗??’”
Kakashi: “This abnormal power? Is that what Kazekage meant about the power of darkness?…”
佐助”可恶 这个眼睛快撑不住了吗?”
Sasuke: “Dammit, this eye can’t take much more…”
须佐完全体显现 准备拉弓
Susanoo fully appears and prepares to attack with his bow
卡卡西”佐助 看来你确实已经回不了头了吗? ”
Kakashi: “Sasuke, looks like you really can’t turn back, can you?”
卡卡西再一次劝告”我最后再劝多你一次 佐助!!! 停止复仇旋涡 不然我真的会杀了你!!”
Kakashi: “I’ll say this for the last time, Sasuke!!! Stop the whirlpool of revenge, or I really will kill you”
佐助”我要残忍杀了你 卡卡西”
Sasuke: “I’m going to butcher you, Kakashi”
须佐之弓射向了卡卡西那!!??(翻译难翻 好象击中卡卡西!!??)
Susanoo shoots at Kakashi!!??(It’s hard to translate, looks like it hit Kakashi!!??)
鸣人离二人查克拉越来越近”卡卡西老师 别出事了”
Naruto is getting closer and closer: “Kakashi sensei, don’t get killed”

There's a few more but they seem to be fake.Thanks for the info! Now I can't wait for Thursday. That whole thing probably could be Chapter 474(was that the next one?) in its entirety especially that last part being the ending of the chapter. I think Naruto will join the fight in the chapter next Thursday, Mar. 4, 2010.

MizuJosh
23rd February 2010, 11:54 PM
The new Chapter is 484. Weird to think that the Sasuke/Itachi fight was about 100 chapters ago.

ryodragonite
24th February 2010, 12:07 AM
The new Chapter is 484. Weird to think that the Sasuke/Itachi fight was about 100 chapters ago.

Yeah it is kinda weird and I miss itachi!!!

Hopefully nruto gets there in time unlike other anime where they arive right after the enemy leaves. I dont think that naruto will get to him though. He might see a glimse and run after it only to be genjutsu.

TsukiMirage
24th February 2010, 12:23 AM
Mmmm. Not a real good sign that Sasuke is already using his MS. I was kind of hoping we would get a few more non-MS moments before he switch to it.

ryodragonite
24th February 2010, 12:26 AM
Mmmm. Not a real good sign that Sasuke is already using his MS. I was kind of hoping we would get a few more non-MS moments before he switch to it.

I think he knows he probably cant win so hes panicking and trying to end it quickly. But all hes going to do is tire himself out. Would if madara taught him one of him teleport moves or copied it because it not a kekkei genkai.

Lorde
24th February 2010, 12:58 AM

Really? It seems like only yesterday that I finished reading that arc :(

We're nearing 500 chapters, it's great to see a manga last a whole decade. Anyway, these spoilers are confirmed for now, it might change but I'll believe them since they came from a good source.

Torpoleon
24th February 2010, 1:26 AM
Yeah it is kinda weird and I miss itachi!!!

Hopefully nruto gets there in time unlike other anime where they arive right after the enemy leaves. I dont think that naruto will get to him though. He might see a glimse and run after it only to be genjutsu.
Naruto probably will arrive just after the fight ends like Naruto VS Sasuke how Kakashi came late. He couldn't follow Sasuke because of the rain and Naruto's condition.
If Sasuke kills Kakashi, he would have had killed Orochimaru, Itachi, Danzo and then Kakashi which is shocking.

Lorde
24th February 2010, 1:28 AM
Naruto probably will arrive just after the fight ends like Naruto VS Sasuke how Kakashi came late. He couldn't follow Sasuke because of the rain and Naruto's condition.
If Sasuke kills Kakashi, he would have had killed Orochimaru, Itachi, Danzo and then Kakashi which is shocking.

Sasuke didn't kill Orochimaru, he only absorbed him. He didn't kill Itachi either, he died out of exhaustion and his disease. Danzo is the only one he killed so far (main-character wise).

TsukiMirage
24th February 2010, 6:16 AM
While Sasuke didn't land the finishing blow, He basically did kill Orochimaru and Deidara. They had nothing that would have saved them from Sasuke finishing them off. Itachi's the only one out of Sasuke's victory that could have continued the fight and actually have murdered Sasuke.

MizuJosh
24th February 2010, 6:35 AM
While Sasuke didn't land the finishing blow, He basically did kill Orochimaru and Deidara. They had nothing that would have saved them from Sasuke finishing them off. Itachi's the only one out of Sasuke's victory that could have continued the fight and actually have murdered Sasuke.

Still, he's only officially murdered Danzou.

TsukiMirage
24th February 2010, 7:26 AM
Still, he's only officially murdered Danzou. What you mean officially? Sasuke's credited with killing all four of them in-universe and by Kishi.

FireKero!
24th February 2010, 7:33 AM
Just read the spoilers.I'm very saddened that Sasuke has gone down this route. The use of MS frome arly on is quite simple: nothing else would work/make any sense using against Kakashi. Let's face it, Kakashi is far from the strongest character we've seen in this show. His moveset isn't spectacular in the slightest. He's also pretty much lost every fight he's been in. But he has the perfects et-up for this battle. Noting Sasuke has could possibly be of harm to kakashi, except a huge ghost-shooting arrow thingie.

Wondeirng if Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes after this. No way he'll be any good now that he's blind.

HoennMaster
24th February 2010, 8:10 AM
Sasuke just needs to die, or at least be incapacitated so we can move on already. He's getting annoying.

7 tyranitars
24th February 2010, 9:46 AM
agreed, but there are too much sasuke 'kun' lovers out there to just kill him off

TsukiMirage
24th February 2010, 11:36 AM
It appears that the earlier spoilers were fake. Confirmed spoiler and pictures are out.

Soruce: NF
Credit: On3word
Verification: Confirmed

さら~っとね
From skimming through...

泣きながらカリンを治療するサクラ
Sakura cries while treating Karin

それを見て泣くカリン
Seeing Sakura cry makes Karin cry

サスケ吠える
Sasuke roars

走るナルト
Naruto is running

ナルト、イタチを思い出す。
Naruto recalls something to do with Itachi

ガーラの言った言葉思い出す
He remembers what Gaara said to him

雷影の言った事を思い出す。
He recalls what the Raikage said to him

サスケ、スサノオで応戦
Sasuke returns fire with Susano'o

サスケのスサノオ、カカシに弓放つ
Sasuke's Susano'o fires arrows at Kakashi

カカシ万華鏡で、異空間に弓飛ばす
Kakashi uses Mangekyou to send the bow to another space

カカシの説教。
Kakashi gives some speech

サスケに異変。視界が…。。。。
Something is wrong with Sasuke. His field of vision is...

サクラ背後から、サスケに近づく。
Sakura comes close from behind Sasuke

サクラ。。。刺そうと覚悟決めるも刺せない
Sakura....prepares herself to try and stab Sasuke, but can't

サスケ、サクラに気づいてサクラの首しめる
Sasuke notices Sakura and grabs her by the neck

カカシ止めに入る~~~が神威使ったから反応遅し
Kakashi tries to stop him~~~his Kamui is delayed though

サスケ、クナイでサクラ刺そうと~~~~
Sakura tries to stab Sasuke with a kunai but~~~

ナルト登場!!!
Naruto appears!!!

More:

もう失明するかもね。
He (Sasuke) is probably losing his eyesight huh

サスケおかしい。
Sasuke is strange
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/995/581880.th.jpghttp://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4860/582300.th.jpg So Sakura continues to let womenkind down. Short fight, But nice.

Sasuke just needs to die, or at least be incapacitated so we can move on already. He's getting annoying. Sadly, If Sasuke was to die, The story really couldn't continue on. Sasuke is the main moving force behind the plot.

theforgottensoldier
24th February 2010, 2:58 PM
How does Kishi ever expect us to take Sakura seriously when she's always screwing up like this. I'm almost 100&#37; certain Madara is going to show up to rescue sasuke now that he is on the brink of blindness. But i can't wait to see what happens between him and Naruto since that hes finally arrived.

FireKero!
24th February 2010, 4:45 PM
How does Kishi ever expect us to take Sakura seriously when she's always screwing up like this. I'm almost 100% certain Madara is going to show up to rescue sasuke now that he is on the brink of blindness. But i can't wait to see what happens between him and Naruto since that hes finally arrived.

About the Sakura part, thank you. (y) I used to really like her too. Now, she's barely cannon fodder for anything.

New spoilers ren't as intense as the old spoilers. Somehow, I'm glad. :)

7 tyranitars
24th February 2010, 4:51 PM
I know what you mean, it a big pity..I really hoped she would be a better character

Lorde
24th February 2010, 5:36 PM
I know what you mean, it a big pity..I really hoped she would be a better character

Well I had high hopes for her too, ever sinc Part 2 began and she demonstrated her skills as a Tsunade Jr. I guess the story revolves around boys much more than girls :s

Lucario At Service
24th February 2010, 5:41 PM
Well it seems that it is a bit clear as to why Sasuke wanted to kill Kakashi in previous chapter. Its because he thinks that Kakashi isn't worthy to have a Sharingan eye as he isn't an Uchiha.

7 tyranitars
24th February 2010, 5:47 PM
most likely, but he would never understand in his revenge, madara corupted mind that
it was a dieing gift from obito

Lorde
24th February 2010, 5:47 PM
Well it seems that it is a bit clear as to why Sasuke wanted to kill Kakashi in previous chapter. Its because he thinks that Kakashi isn't worthy to have a Sharingan eye as he isn't an Uchiha.

Really now? Seems like Sasuke it getting more arrogant by the chapter then. I always thought he at least respected Kakashi, I didn't know he felt so strongly about this clan's Kekkei Genkai.

uber gon
24th February 2010, 6:44 PM
God I REALLY hope Naruto pulls off a Rasenshuriken and amputates some part of Sasuke's body off.

Lorde
24th February 2010, 6:46 PM
Well I don't think it's been brought up, but apparently the cover of volume 50 has been revealed (although not in good quality yet). It includes Kisame, Kirabi, Naruto, and that one Enka man (forgot his name):

Naruto Cover and One Piece cover aswell (http://edgarluvitug.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/naruto-manga-chapter-484-spoiler-pic-cover.jpg)

7 tyranitars
24th February 2010, 9:30 PM
nice :) and I don't know enka mans name eother :P

HoennMaster
24th February 2010, 9:42 PM
Master Sabu.

I don't see how this is Sakura letting womankind down, just because she didn't stab Sasuke.

Go blind Sasuke. Suffer with that for a while. I hope he doesn't take Itachi's eyes.

Sadly, If Sasuke was to die, The story really couldn't continue on. Sasuke is the main moving force behind the plot.

I wouldn't say that at all. The whole story past this timeskip is mainly revolved around Akatsuki's quest for the Tailed Beats, it only shifted to Sasuke recently. It needs to go back to what it originally was.

TsukiMirage
24th February 2010, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't say that at all. The whole story past this timeskip is mainly revolved around Akatsuki's quest for the Tailed Beats, it only shifted to Sasuke recently. It needs to go back to what it originally was. While it may seem that way, No. With the whole introduction of Madara and his mysterious plan, The plot of not only Part 2 but Part 1 as well revolve around the Uchiha clan. The only reason Akatsuki was hunting the Bijuu were because Madara wants to become a Jinchuuriki, Which somehow involves Sasuke's eyes. Madara has made it clear he's fine with putting his plan on hold til Sasuke gets EMS and fights Naruto, So even that angle has been taken over by Sasuke. Akatsuki has only three members left and out of them, only Sasuke is apparently capable of fighting. So whether Madara starts to pursue Kirabi and Naruto again or whether he starts to socus on whatever plan he has for the Uchiha eyes, He'll need Sasuke to act as his main attack force. The only way to continue the story without Sasuke and not mess the plot up is for Kishi to introduce a new villain even greater then Madara with no connection to the Uchihas and Sharingan.

Lorde
24th February 2010, 10:56 PM
nice :) and I don't know enka mans name eother :P

His name is Sabu, I just checked. But Kirabi calls him "Sabu-chan" for some resaon. Ponta is his raccoon.

HoennMaster
24th February 2010, 11:37 PM
While it may seem that way, No. With the whole introduction of Madara and his mysterious plan, The plot of not only Part 2 but Part 1 as well revolve around the Uchiha clan. The only reason Akatsuki was hunting the Bijuu were because Madara wants to become a Jinchuuriki, Which somehow involves Sasuke's eyes. Madara has made it clear he's fine with putting his plan on hold til Sasuke gets EMS and fights Naruto, So even that angle has been taken over by Sasuke. Akatsuki has only three members left and out of them, only Sasuke is apparently capable of fighting. So whether Madara starts to pursue Kirabi and Naruto again or whether he starts to socus on whatever plan he has for the Uchiha eyes, He'll need Sasuke to act as his main attack force. The only way to continue the story without Sasuke and not mess the plot up is for Kishi to introduce a new villain even greater then Madara with no connection to the Uchihas and Sharingan.

Yes Madara has been behind the scenes this whole time, but Sasuke didn't become a vital part of the plan or a major part of the story until he battled Orochimaru, more so after Itachi's death.

ryodragonite
24th February 2010, 11:43 PM
Yes Madara has been behind the scenes this whole time, but Sasuke didn't become a vital part of the plan or a major part of the story until he battled Orochimaru, more so after Itachi's death.

Your saying that sasuke hasnt been a major character until the oorochimaru and itachi fight? Hes been part of the story since at least the chunin exams. That would be messed up if madara was being controlled by someone else.