PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

Lorde
25th February 2010, 12:37 AM
Your saying that sasuke hasnt been a major character until the oorochimaru and itachi fight? Hes been part of the story since at least the chunin exams. That would be messed up if madara was being controlled by someone else.

I doubt Madara would be controlled or manipulated himself. He seems to be the one pulling the strings. No need for another character to introduce themselves as the main villain.

TsukiMirage
25th February 2010, 1:38 AM
Chapters out. Sasuke pops up another level of Susanoo, Naruto still hasn't decided what to do, And Sakura cries and has to be saved again. Not really a surprise that Kakashi had to use Kamui, Though I would like to know how he teleported two arrows. Also would have liked to have seen what happen between the time Sasuke rushed him and they ended down on the water. People really need to learn to stop pissing Sasuke off in the middle of their fights. It only ends up powering him up.

Lorde
25th February 2010, 1:53 AM
This chapter seemed rushed, too rushed. We didn't even get to see how Kakashi and Sasuke ended up in the river below the bridge. I thought Sakura showed some courage, but it was all for nothing. She's just too weak. At least Team 7 is together again :/

FireKero!
25th February 2010, 6:06 AM
I wouldn't say that at all. The whole story past this timeskip is mainly revolved around Akatsuki's quest for the Tailed Beats, it only shifted to Sasuke recently. It needs to go back to what it originally was.

Recently? You mean like, the last 3 years, with a few months being Naruto/Pain?

Waiting till trans is out to read. :)

uber gon
25th February 2010, 8:16 AM
Still waiting to see someone kick Sasuke inna nertz...bet that will help clear things up.

TsukiMirage
25th February 2010, 8:41 AM
This chapter seemed rushed, too rushed. We didn't even get to see how Kakashi and Sasuke ended up in the river below the bridge. I thought Sakura showed some courage, but it was all for nothing. She's just too weak. At least Team 7 is together again :/ It would've been much better to just skip the flashback of both Naruto and Sakura and Sakura's crying to show us how Sasuke and Kakashi measure up to each other.

7 tyranitars
25th February 2010, 9:08 AM
that would be a strange plot twist imagin the sandaime hokage or someon like him to controll madara O_O

Lucario At Service
25th February 2010, 9:30 AM
Sasuke pops up another level of Susanoo
I think Sasuke just combined his Susanoo with Itachi's from the looks of it. Since it has been partly confirmed that each Susanoo is different but the new layer on Sasuke's one is similar to Itachi's and as we know Itachi has given his eye powers to Sasuke, so that part make sense (also i don't want to believe that Sasuke just popped up another new upgrade by himself).

TsukiMirage
25th February 2010, 10:55 AM
I think Sasuke just combined his Susanoo with Itachi's from the looks of it. Since it has been partly confirmed that each Susanoo is different but the new layer on Sasuke's one is similar to Itachi's and as we know Itachi has given his eye powers to Sasuke, so that part make sense (also i don't want to believe that Sasuke just popped up another new upgrade by himself). The eye power that Itachi gave Sasuke was the one shot Transcription Seal: Amaterasu. Sasuke's Susanoo is his own.We saw the different forms with Itachi as he started to lose his Susanoo. It went from the armor form, To the actual body made of lines, To the bones. The Susanoo that Sasuke used against Danzo was just the body, And now it has gain armor. Now all we need to see is whether it has the Yata mirror and Totsuka sword.

7 tyranitars
25th February 2010, 12:00 PM
it is posibble that every susanoo looks differend apart from the armor

MidnightMelody
25th February 2010, 1:46 PM
I hope Naruto kills him (Sauske)

keyblade bearer 430
25th February 2010, 2:16 PM
i seriously got to catch up on this.....im not far behind but the mangas are too expensive and people keep checking them out of the library before me.....

this thread helps me catch up ^^

7 tyranitars
25th February 2010, 2:25 PM
keyblade, they are available online if your interested

http://www.narutofan.com/multimedia/manga%20volume%2046%20to%2050

keyblade bearer 430
25th February 2010, 2:28 PM
i appreciate it ^^, i just gotta get off school(school blocks the link) and then ill start catching up. *writes link*

uber gon
25th February 2010, 4:14 PM
Hopefully Sasuke gets hit at least once by the Rasenshuriken. Maybe that will help clear his head.

7 tyranitars
25th February 2010, 6:25 PM
haha, you will love to combo of rasenshuriken + sasuke = missing body parts?

and keyblade, the link won't go away ^^

Lorde
25th February 2010, 7:19 PM
I hope Naruto kills him (Sauske)

Really? I'm not looking for any deaths, I just want Sasuke to get beat up a little. He's so darn arrogant.

7 tyranitars
25th February 2010, 8:12 PM
yeah cripeling his confidence and arogance will be funny
anyway I don't like bad endings so I hope he survive somhow

Lorde
25th February 2010, 8:21 PM
Also, I don't see a Naruto versus Sasuke scenario since the author said a fight like that would foretell the ending of the series and there is so much left to be shown.

uber gon
25th February 2010, 9:34 PM
haha, you will love to combo of rasenshuriken + sasuke = missing body parts?

and keyblade, the link won't go away ^^

I just want to see Sasuke emasculated or at the very least get mind raped at the idea of Naruto kicking his ***.

ForteAnly
25th February 2010, 10:23 PM
Naruto and Sasuke are not going to fight people. The only thing that is going to happen is an exchange of words. Until Madara comes and teleports Sasuke out of there. Sasuke is drained and for him to fight a full powered Naruto wouldn't make much sense. Naruto is either going to talk to Sasuke about what he's been doing or pass out again.

Lorde
25th February 2010, 10:26 PM
Why do people always think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke? Sasuke can take care of himself. He'll run away if he needs to, or he'll stay and fight if he needs to.

Besides, Madara has his plate full, what with needing to find a new pawn to synch with the statue of sealing, having to deal with the loss of Kisame, a war, and the 2 remaining Bijuu.

Shadow Lucario
25th February 2010, 10:28 PM
Hopefully Sasuke gets hit at least once by the Rasenshuriken. Maybe that will help clear his head.

That would kill him. The RasenShuriken destroys the cells. I think it was Kakashi that pointed out that it's basically a fast acting poison or something like that

ForteAnly
25th February 2010, 10:32 PM
Why do people always think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke? Sasuke can take care of himself. He'll run away if he needs to, or he'll stay and fight if he needs to.

Besides, Madara has his plate full, what with needing to find a new pawn to synch with the statue of sealing, having to deal with the loss of Kisame, a war, and the 2 remaining Bijuu.

I agree that Sasuke can fend for himself but think about it even if there is no physical confrontation there is no way that Kakashi is going to let Sasuke run away or just take off. Also, Sasuke is pretty exhausted for too much action. Madara going there and telepoting his important asset away seems likely.

Lorde
25th February 2010, 10:38 PM
That would kill him. The RasenShuriken destroys the cells. I think it was Kakashi that pointed out that it's basically a fast acting poison or something like that

I think it was supposed to be a funny joke lol. I thought it was anyway.

Tsunade also pointed out that it's like an armada of miniture "swords" of wind that attack the cells.

ryodragonite
25th February 2010, 10:48 PM

It would destroy narutos cells not sasukes. Thats why he had a cast earlier on in the series. If sasuke got hit he would just be chopped into two or more like sliced. But then it would be too much like bleach. Right Kira^^.

Lorde
25th February 2010, 10:51 PM
It would destroy narutos cells not sasukes. Thats why he had a cast earlier on in the series. If sasuke got hit he would just be chopped into two or more like sliced. But then it would be too much like bleach. Right Kira^^.

No, it damages both the opponent's and the caster's cells. They destroyed all of Kakuzu's cells when Naruto used it and it hurt Naruto's arm, even Kakashi's hand.

ryodragonite
25th February 2010, 10:55 PM
No, it damages both the opponent's and the caster's cells. They destroyed all of Kakuzu's cells when Naruto used it and it hurt Naruto's arm, even Kakashi's hand.

It hurt naruto arm because he used it too many times. And if it hit Kakuzu why wasnt he chopped down the middle since the masks died he need to feel something other then masks breaking. And how did kakashi get hurt he was with ino and choji then.

Lorde
25th February 2010, 10:57 PM
It hurt naruto arm because he used it too many times. And if it hit Kakuzu why wasnt he chopped down the middle since the masks died he need to feel something other then masks breaking. And how did kakashi get hurt he was with ino and choji then.

The jutsu doesn't just slice, it also explodes. I don't know why Kakuzu wasn't cut in half, maybe the author didn't think about it then. One of Pain's path's was cut in half though I believe.

If you read the chapter when Kakashi was going with Shikamaru's team to kill Hidan and Kakuzu, his hand was damaged. Later, Kakashi remembers when he and Naruto used their Rasengan's against each other during Naruto's training drills. Naruto's was the Wind Style Rasengan and even in that state it hurt Kakashi's hand which was in a bandage.

ryodragonite
25th February 2010, 11:03 PM
The jutsu doesn't just slice, it also explodes. I don't know why Kakuzu wasn't cut in half, maybe the author didn't think about it then. One of Pain's path's was cut in half though I believe.

If you read the chapter when Kakashi was going with Shikamaru's team to kill Hidan and Kakuzu, his hand was damaged. Later, Kakashi remembers when he and Naruto used their Rasengan's against each other during Naruto's training drills. Naruto's was the Wind Style Rasengan and even in that state it hurt Kakashi's hand which was in a bandage.

Oh sheesh! I didnt know it exploded. More reasons to like it now. I dont think one of the paths was cut it was smashed right. The mechanical one. I really hate how kakashi can do rasengan. It ruins the whole aspect of the rasengan legacy(fouth hokage jiriya naruto).

Lorde
25th February 2010, 11:08 PM
Oh sheesh! I didnt know it exploded. More reasons to like it now. I dont think one of the paths was cut it was smashed right. The mechanical one. I really hate how kakashi can do rasengan. It ruins the whole aspect of the rasengan legacy(fouth hokage jiriya naruto).

Actually, a better word would be EXPANDS. It does both I guess. Anyway, when Naruto threw the first RasenShuriken during the Pain fight, the Human Path (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Path) was struck by it. Not the "mechanical" Pain which is named Asura Path (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Asura_Path).

Kakashi with Rasengan makes sense, since the 4th Hokage was his teacher.

TsukiMirage
26th February 2010, 2:21 AM
I agree that Sasuke can fend for himself but think about it even if there is no physical confrontation there is no way that Kakashi is going to let Sasuke run away or just take off. Also, Sasuke is pretty exhausted for too much action. Madara going there and telepoting his important asset away seems likely. There's not much Kakashi can do. He's exhausted from using Kamui. Sasuke could easily hop on his hawk and fly away. I doubt Naruto would be that hard to get away from.

7 tyranitars
26th February 2010, 9:23 AM
well since he can throw his rasenshuriken now, he might hit him when flying away

Torpoleon
26th February 2010, 11:26 AM
I just saw Chapter 484. Naruto coming at the end to save Sakura was cool because the original Team 7 is reunited. I think Chapter 485 will start the next arc called something relating to what is happening now. We've had this arc for 34 chapters although the Invasion of Pain Arc was 40 chapters.

7 tyranitars
26th February 2010, 12:06 PM
I wonder I think the new arc will start arround 490

uber gon
26th February 2010, 4:37 PM
Hopefully Naruto will do something to Sasuke that will really humiliate him. I REALLY want to see Sasuke learn some humility.

7 tyranitars
26th February 2010, 5:41 PM
^you aren't really a sasuke fan aren't you? :p
although that would be funny

Lorde
26th February 2010, 7:35 PM
I wonder I think the new arc will start arround 490

I hope we don't have to rush. I'm looking forward to this arc being longer. I was also hoping this would be the last arc, but the manga seems to go on forever.

ryodragonite
26th February 2010, 8:27 PM
well since he can throw his rasenshuriken now, he might hit him when flying away
Yes but naruto has the worst aim out of the characters in the series. Hes always missing with it and it takes him his last try to actually get it right.

I hope we don't have to rush. I'm looking forward to this arc being longer. I was also hoping this would be the last arc, but the manga seems to go on forever.

I hope theres a new arc and isnt it a good thing if it has so many chapters.

Shneak
26th February 2010, 9:02 PM
Sakura went from the coolest character to an idiot in one refresh. God's sake. She was so close.

So much for Sasuke vs. Kakashi. And I doubt Naruto vs. Sasuke will be soon.

Is Sasuke going blind!?

7 tyranitars
26th February 2010, 9:19 PM
yep,
and it was never intended to be a real fight
and yes sasuke is going blind

ForteAnly
26th February 2010, 9:27 PM
I knew that Sasuke was overusing his MS techniques but I didn't think he was going to go blind that fast. I guess Kishi really wants Sasuke to implant Itachi's eyes for his final power up.

Lorde
26th February 2010, 9:30 PM
I knew that Sasuke was overusing his MS techniques but I didn't think he was going to go blind that fast. I guess Kishi really wants Sasuke to implant Itachi's eyes for his final power up.

He's used his MS more than anyone else, it was bound to happen. Itachi used it a few times during the series but Sasuke was using it too much.

Blaziryu
26th February 2010, 9:39 PM
Sasuke has completely lost it. I hoping Kakashi would give him a serious beating, but I guess Naruto would to do. I really hope Naruto slash Sasuke's eyes so he can feel completely powerless.

Lorde
26th February 2010, 9:45 PM
A lot of Sasuke hate around here despite him being a fan favorite :(

I can see Sasuke running away. Without his MS, he's done for and he knows it.

TsukiMirage
26th February 2010, 9:46 PM
well since he can throw his rasenshuriken now, he might hit him when flying away The FRS is easy to dodge and Naruto wouldn't throw it unless he resolved to kill Sasuke.

Hopefully Naruto will do something to Sasuke that will really humiliate him. I REALLY want to see Sasuke learn some humility. Sasuke won't learn humility til the end of the series, And Naruto would be the last person to teach him some.

Is Sasuke going blind!? Doubtful. It's more then likely blowback from using his MS in three different fights. The same thing happen after he fought Kirabi.

Shneak
26th February 2010, 10:51 PM
Without his MS, he's done for and he knows it.

Which makes me wonder, how in Christ is he going to continue? Probably another power-up from Madara. He does have a masive sharingan collection.

Lorde
26th February 2010, 10:59 PM
Power-ups, courtasy of Madara probably. I can see Itachi's eyes being useful too. I think once Sasuke gains the Eternal MS, that he'll reach the peak of his power tbh.

Shneak
26th February 2010, 11:03 PM
Power-ups, courtasy of Madara probably. I can see Itachi's eyes being useful too. I think once Sasuke gains the Eternal MS, that he'll reach the peak of his power tbh.

I can't even imagine how much powerful he could get.

So, what's going to happen to Karin? Death or become a leaf ninja?

Lorde
26th February 2010, 11:05 PM
So, what's going to happen to Karin? Death or become a leaf ninja?

Probably neither. She's been saved so she'll probably stick around, but I don't see her becoming a Leaf ninja, maybe she'll give them info, but she won't stay with them, she knows they're her enemies per se.

lugia
26th February 2010, 11:40 PM
I got it, Sasuke and Madara go on a trip with their Sharintanks and blast everything the F*ck away

OT : Sasuke is going blind then Madara gives him one of his 99 boxes of eyes on the wall so he'll only have 98 boxes of eyes on wall

OneManga Forums (Can't link directly to Naruto forum Part Cause i can't enter the site until the 28. February cause i got a 3 day forum ban,but you'll find it under The Big Three (Naruto - Bleach - One Piece ) and it's a site where you can read manga,1090 at the moment (http://forum.onemanga.com/)

lugia
26th February 2010, 11:42 PM
I got it, Sasuke and Madara go on a trip with their Sharintanks and blast everything the F*ck away

OT : Sasuke is going blind then Madara gives him one of his 99 boxes of eyes on the wall so he'll only have 98 boxes of eyes on wall

OneManga Forums (Can't link directly to Naruto forum Part Cause i can't enter the site until the 28. February cause i got a 3 day forum ban,but you'll find it under The Big Three (Naruto - Bleach - One Piece ) and it's a site where you can read manga,1090 at the moment (http://forum.onemanga.com/);292;;292;;292;;292;;292;

ForteAnly
27th February 2010, 12:45 AM
I think that Karin is going to take off now that nobody is paying attention to her. I don't see her joining the leaf at all.

ryodragonite
27th February 2010, 1:10 AM
I think that Karin is going to take off now that nobody is paying attention to her. I don't see her joining the leaf at all.

I think shell stay and mabye join up with sakura since their both great healers but I definetly dont see her joining the leaf but they probably wouldnt accept her anyways.

Lorde
27th February 2010, 1:12 AM

I wonder what she'll do with her life. Sasuke and Akatsuki don't want her, Orochimaru is basically dead, the Leaf would interrogate her and her village was burnt down. She's helpless on her own.

TsukiMirage
27th February 2010, 1:38 AM
I bet she'll go back to Sasuke. Kishi has clearly shown that if a girl is in love, They'll continue after the guy even if he's a psychopath.

HoennMaster
27th February 2010, 3:41 AM
Speaking of Karin, did anyone notice how she looks completely flat-chested? It doesn't even look like nothings there when Sakura is healing her. Wonder if its because of her ability?

Your saying that sasuke hasnt been a major character until the oorochimaru and itachi fight? Hes been part of the story since at least the chunin exams.

I'm not saying that. I'm referring to Part 2 specifically. Sasuke wasn't a major focus until his fight with Orochimaru.

This chapter seemed rushed, too rushed. We didn't even get to see how Kakashi and Sasuke ended up in the river below the bridge.

That's not rushing, that's just strange drawing there.

Recently? You mean like, the last 3 years, with a few months being Naruto/Pain?

Ok so recently wasn't the right word, but you know what I mean. :)

im not far behind but the mangas are too expensive

$9.99 is not expensive. I don't like paying it either, but I wouldn't say that is expensive at all.

Why do people always think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke?

Besides, Madara has his plate full, what with needing to find a new pawn to synch with the statue of sealing...

Because Madara always does rescue him. And you do realize that's why he saves Sasuke right? He wants Sasuke to sync with the statue.

The arc is called the Kage Summit arc. The summit is over so the arc should be over by now anyway.

Lorde
27th February 2010, 4:11 AM
I bet she'll go back to Sasuke. Kishi has clearly shown that if a girl is in love, They'll continue after the guy even if he's a psychopath.

Well you have a point there. I found the fact that Sakura couldn't get over Sasuke to be quite pathetic. I understand love but sometimes you need to take drastic action anyway.

MizuJosh
27th February 2010, 4:15 AM
She was sooo close too... So sad, Lady Sakura.

Oh well. Team 7 is once again together. Sasuke stands NO chance now, unless Madara comes in.

HoennMaster
27th February 2010, 4:42 AM
No chance? Not true. Naruto has no idea how to counter all of Sasuke's new techniques, and Kakashi can only last so long with his eye weakening him.

Lorde
27th February 2010, 5:37 AM
She was sooo close too... So sad, Lady Sakura.

Oh well. Team 7 is once again together. Sasuke stands NO chance now, unless Madara comes in.

Sasuke is certainly weaker without his Curse Mark and MS, but I guess we'll see his other talents.

ForteAnly
27th February 2010, 6:01 AM
I wonder what she'll do with her life. Sasuke and Akatsuki don't want her, Orochimaru is basically dead, the Leaf would interrogate her and her village was burnt down. She's helpless on her own.

She might reunite with Suigetsu and Juugo. I just hope they don't do a team 7 where their goal is to bring Sasuke back too.

TsukiMirage
27th February 2010, 6:39 AM
Sasuke is certainly weaker without his Curse Mark and MS, but I guess we'll see his other talents. Not really, It's just that he's going up against stronger people then before.

She might reunite with Suigetsu and Juugo. I just hope they don't do a team 7 where their goal is to bring Sasuke back too. Team Taka seem fine with how Sasuke is, So I doubt they'll try to change him. As long as they're useful, Sasuke will probably take them back.

uber gon
27th February 2010, 7:59 AM
Somehow despite REALLY wanting to see Naruto and Kakashi ganging up on Sasuke and beating him up in a manner similar to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArwoNo48c-4), I seriously doubt it is going to happen like this.

7 tyranitars
27th February 2010, 9:33 AM
yes he is indeed up to stronger people, killer bee raikage, mizukage, gaara, danzo and now sage mode naruto

also kishi said in an interview that something big is gonna happen to taka

--C4--
27th February 2010, 3:16 PM
I'm pretty psyched for this, it's just gotten very interesting.

Torpoleon
27th February 2010, 3:44 PM
also kishi said in an interview that something big is gonna happen to taka
Really? Did he specify with saying 2010 or something?

Sasuke would probably flee. If he had not battled any stronger before fighting his former teacher and teammates, he would probably stay. The fight with Danzo really did a number on Sasuke.

7 tyranitars
27th February 2010, 4:36 PM
well it was in the 2010 interviewso I presume:

here is the link: http://my-naruto-blog.blogspot.com/2009/12/masashi-kishimoto-interview-jump-festa.html

MizuJosh
27th February 2010, 4:39 PM
This is interesting. But even then, Naruto has become quite strong now, and it can be assumed they know his fighting style now because of the summit.

HoennMaster
27th February 2010, 6:36 PM
How? Naruto and Sakura have had no contact with anyone at the Summit and Kakashi had a brief meeting with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro and they didn't tell him anything about Sasuke's battle.

TsukiMirage
27th February 2010, 7:31 PM
Actually I would presume that Gaara did tell Kakashi what happen at the summit, Since he knew of Sasuke's Susanoo. But it's doubtful anything conclusive will come from this meeting other then perhaps Naruto finally getting the resolve to kill Sasuke.

SharpedoX
27th February 2010, 7:52 PM
I'm so looking forward for next weeks chapter. Even after hearing many discussions about Taka, Karin should be smarter than to join Sasuke if that lunatic tried to kill her. I mean, she doesn't have anywhere to go (kinda reminds me of Kabuto, I wonder where he went?) but that doesn't justify her actions.

Things I don't understand: Why exactly, can Kakashi use Kamui and Sasuke can't? And how did he get the MS? He certainly didn't kill Obito.

Lorde
27th February 2010, 8:07 PM
Taka will probably disband. Suigetsu still wants the Seven Swordsmen's Swords, Karin can't just go back with that psychopath Sasuke, and Jugo might learn to control his impulses on his own.

theforgottensoldier
27th February 2010, 8:39 PM
Things I don't understand: Why exactly, can Kakashi use Kamui and Sasuke can't? And how did he get the MS? He certainly didn't kill Obito.

I've always had this crazy theory that when something happened to Rin, he may have unlocked it then. Anyway though, now that he's used it once he's almost guarenteed to spend some time in a coma and the hospital again once this fight is over.

Taka will probably disband. Suigetsu still wants the Seven Swordsmen's Swords, Karin can't just go back with that psychopath Sasuke, and Jugo might learn to control his impulses on his own.

I thought he just wanted the samehada since it was the best sword of the seven. But we're still not even sure that suigetsu and jugo made it out alive.

Lorde
27th February 2010, 8:49 PM
I thought he just wanted the samehada since it was the best sword of the seven. But we're still not even sure that suigetsu and jugo made it out alive.

I don't think they'll be killed that easily. And as for Suigetsu, I can see him going after all of them especially now that Kisame's blade has a "thing" for Killer Bee's Chakra.

7 tyranitars
27th February 2010, 9:45 PM
somehow I feel pity for karin I mean I do rather see her join whit konoha and give them information

Lorde
27th February 2010, 9:46 PM
It's not like she knows much about Sasuke or the Akatsuki's plan. Taka wasn't even officially with Akatsuki, they only helped with the Hachibi situation, which they failed at.

TsukiMirage
28th February 2010, 5:43 AM
I'm so looking forward for next weeks chapter. Even after hearing many discussions about Taka, Karin should be smarter than to join Sasuke if that lunatic tried to kill her. I mean, she doesn't have anywhere to go (kinda reminds me of Kabuto, I wonder where he went?) but that doesn't justify her actions. Naruto continues to chase after Sasuke even though Sasuke has tried to kill him several times and Sakura continues to "love" him and can't even muster up the power to hurt him. So really, Karin going back with Sasuke wouldn't be a big surprise. Not to mention she is technically a criminal and would more then likely be jailed for her help with aiding Orochimaru, Attacking Kirabi and Jei, And the assault on the summit. She's better off running for it then sticking around.

Things I don't understand: Why exactly, can Kakashi use Kamui and Sasuke can't? And how did he get the MS? He certainly didn't kill Obito. Kakashi's MS is a mutation, While Sasuke's MS is natural.

It's not like she knows much about Sasuke or the Akatsuki's plan. Taka wasn't even officially with Akatsuki, they only helped with the Hachibi situation, which they failed at. Karin knows where Akatsuki's bases are and with her abilities, She could probably fine anyone, Including Zetsu and Madara.

7 tyranitars
28th February 2010, 10:22 AM
Kakashi's MS is a mutation, While Sasuke's MS is natural.
perhaps in awakened because he thinks it's his mistake al his old team mates are death..

and karin... meh I think she will be food for Ibiki (interrogation guy)

Torpoleon
28th February 2010, 2:58 PM
somehow I feel pity for karin I mean I do rather see her join whit konoha and give them information
She'll probably give them information and then leave or something.

I just really want Chapter 485 to come already. I want to see everyone's reactions to being together again which has not happened in a while.

7 tyranitars
28th February 2010, 5:38 PM
yeah... but kishi just loves cliff hangers.. this is the first time I couldn't even wait after the first day.

Lorde
28th February 2010, 6:45 PM
Kishi isn't the only one, almost all mangaka like cliffhangers, especially right before a hiatus. It builds suspense.

7 tyranitars
28th February 2010, 7:40 PM
hmm then I really should try to watch/read others..

ah well this won't be a real fight anyway most likely madara will get sasuke because he is his precious pawn

Lorde
28th February 2010, 7:54 PM
Karin knows where Akatsuki's bases are and with her abilities, She could probably fine anyone, Including Zetsu and Madara.

Seeing as there are only two Akatsuki members to deal with, and those two might be moving about in search of the last Biju, I don't think intel on their old bases would help much. As for her being used to track them down, they're going to be coming for Naruto eventually so there isn't much point in searching for them.

TsukiMirage
28th February 2010, 8:09 PM
Well knowing where the bases are could give them clues as to the actual location of the main base and using her to find them would allow them to be prepared for the fight, Instead of letting Madara get the jump on them.

dannydstk
1st March 2010, 3:10 PM
there really wasnt much left to speculate on afte this chapter was there? lol no big secrets just an impeding fight that may or may not be intervened on by madara

7 tyranitars
1st March 2010, 3:43 PM
go for the intervened fight :P

Lorde
1st March 2010, 6:10 PM
I'm still kinda disappointed that the best parts are ahead of us and we're just getting to the end of this arc, which was overall disappointing.

TsukiMirage
2nd March 2010, 12:17 AM
Sadly, I don't think we'll get to see more ninjas fight aside from the ones Sasuke start in.

Lorde
2nd March 2010, 12:22 AM
That makes me sad, I hope this arc doesn't end like the Itachi arc, with about 6 chapters of backstory. It was cool and all but I want things to end with a bang :S

TsukiMirage
2nd March 2010, 12:19 PM
I don't think we'll be getting any flashbacks soon, but there's no doubt that we'll have to endure a couple of chapters of discussing Sasuke fall into darkness and Naruto's wishes again.

7 tyranitars
2nd March 2010, 3:20 PM
it could go either way I hope it's just bam fight Naruto VS. Sasuke but then again it could be 5-6 chapters talk...

Lorde
2nd March 2010, 6:04 PM
Well hopefully it'll end with some sort of new revelation about one of the characters. We haven't had a good plot twist since we found out Itachi was a good guy.

7 tyranitars
2nd March 2010, 7:24 PM
yeah and my mouth was wide open at the moment although hints have been given before that.. perhaps something about danzo..

Lorde
2nd March 2010, 7:29 PM
I don't see how there's anything to learn about Danzo. We know most of the things about him, Itachi on the other hand was a virtual mystery.

Unless it's my whole "Danzo set the Kyuubi loose on Konoha" theory, I probably won't be surprised (yeah I know there's hardly any evidence, but it'd still be cool if Danzo was powerful enough to try).

Shneak
2nd March 2010, 10:01 PM
Well hopefully it'll end with some sort of new revelation about one of the characters. We haven't had a good plot twist since we found out Itachi was a good guy.

Yes, please. I'm tired of this arc.

TsukiMirage
2nd March 2010, 11:22 PM
it could go either way I hope it's just bam fight Naruto VS. Sasuke but then again it could be 5-6 chapters talk... Unless karin returns to Sasuke's side and heals him, There won't be any fighting. At least there shouldn't be. Sasuke much too weak now. Naruto beating him in a fight would prove nothing, Unless he has a hard time at it, Which would prove that Kishi is pure evil. And as much as I like Sasuke, There's no reasonable excuse for him to win as he is now.

I don't see how there's anything to learn about Danzo. We know most of the things about him, Itachi on the other hand was a virtual mystery. I think we learnt as much as we're gonna on Itachi and I'm sure that Danzo will get more blame for anything in Konoha that's "evil".

Warshadow
2nd March 2010, 11:57 PM
I want the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight to be longer than the Naruto Vs Pain fight which was like 12 to 15 chapters long I believe.

Lorde
2nd March 2010, 11:59 PM
I want the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight to be longer than the Naruto Vs Pain fight which was like 12 to 15 chapters long I believe.

Naruto versus Pain was pretty long but only because there were so many things involved like Pain talking to Naruto, Naruto going into his Nine Tails' state, the Fourth Hokage talking to Naruto, and then the conclusion.

Warshadow
3rd March 2010, 12:35 AM
yeah, but the fighting took a long time too.

ryodragonite
3rd March 2010, 2:17 AM
Naruto versus Pain was pretty long but only because there were so many things involved like Pain talking to Naruto, Naruto going into his Nine Tails' state, the Fourth Hokage talking to Naruto, and then the conclusion.

I wished the hokage wiould have stayed a little loonger to at least help naruto a bit but he said he was only part of his mind or something.

Lorde
3rd March 2010, 2:28 AM
I don't think Minato would've been too helpful, the only things I wanted to hear from him would be:

-Kushina's fate. It's always been a mystery, she might have died, but I want to know exactly how.
-How Madara was able to manipulate the Kyuubi despite being weakened after fighting Hashirama.
-What "that" jutsu is and how Naruto can attain it.

Warshadow
3rd March 2010, 2:37 AM
Actually the Hashirama fight was years before the Kyuubi attack.

Lorde
3rd March 2010, 2:42 AM
Actually the Hashirama fight was years before the Kyuubi attack.

I know.

However, apparently having almost died weakened Madara to the point where he wasn't much of a threat as stated by Itachi. He was basically in hiding the whole time up until he decided to control the Kyuubi once more 16 years before the series began :S

HoennMaster
3rd March 2010, 6:26 AM
Well there's not much Minato could have done. He's dead and I doubt he had much time to infuse a lot of stuff into his seal.

7 tyranitars
3rd March 2010, 2:29 PM
true but it would have been nice if he did..
and kira I think most people really want to know kushinas faith.. me too :P

TsukiMirage
3rd March 2010, 3:05 PM
Confirmed spoiler is out.

Source: NF
Credits: Sayuri No Moe
Verification: Confirmed

Naruto and Sasuke look at each other

Naruto places a hand on his belly "I know how you feel...in the past everyone in the village hated me...
And the reason for that is the Kyuubi inside of me. ...in the past I hated everyone in the village as well
and I sometimes thought about revenge too...
If I held on to that...probably I would have thought terrible things like you...
I thought about who was a friend to me... I thought I didn't need bonds. And I met you and Iruka-sensei"
Sasuke: "..."
Naruto: "I knew you were always alone
Being just like you brought peace to me...and soon after I talked to you...and I was so happy!
But after that I stopped. You could do anything...and I was jealous of you. I decided you were my rival!
You became my goal.
No matter what, I held onto that bond. Team 7 started going on missions together.
I wanted to become strong like you. But I was always behind you, chasing your back"

Naruto, with a big smile on his face
Naruto: "I was so happy to meet you"

Sasuke: "Naruto it's too late...you talked to me...but now it's too late to change me!!
I will completely wipe out you, the villagers and everyone else!!
At this point, your choice...killing me becoming the hero of the village!!
Or being killed by me, becoming a loser!!

Naruto looks at him squarely in the face, he decided
Naruto: "I won't be a loser against you! And I won't kill you and become an hero either! (my decision) is neither of them!!"

Chidori VS Rasengan

An unsteady sheet of spray (?!? )

Naruto (I ---)

Clash!! Naruto's third option is??
End ... Well it ended up just like I thought.

uber gon
3rd March 2010, 4:20 PM
Confirmed spoiler is out.

Naruto and Sasuke look at each other

Naruto places a hand on his belly "I know how you feel...in the past everyone in the village hated me...
And the reason for that is the Kyuubi inside of me. ...in the past I hated everyone in the village as well
and I sometimes thought about revenge too...
If I held on to that...probably I would have thought terrible things like you...
I thought about who was a friend to me... I thought I didn't need bonds. And I met you and Iruka-sensei"
Naruto: "I knew you were always alone
Being just like you brought peace to me...and soon after I talked to you...and I was so happy!
But after that I stopped. You could do anything...and I was jealous of you. I decided you were my rival!
You became my goal.
No matter what, I held onto that bond. Team 7 started going on missions together.
I wanted to become strong like you. But I was always behind you, chasing your back"

Naruto, with a big smile on his face
Naruto: "I was so happy to meet you"

Sasuke: "Naruto it's too late...you talked to me...but now it's too late to change me!!
I will completely wipe out you, the villagers and everyone else!!
At this point, your choice...killing me becoming the hero of the village!!
Or being killed by me, becoming a loser!!

Naruto looks at him squarely in the face, he decided
Naruto: "I won't be a loser against you! And I won't kill you and become an hero either! (my decision) is neither of them!!"

Chidori VS Rasengan

An unsteady sheet of spray (?!? )

Naruto (I ---)

Clash!! Naruto's third option is??
End ... Well it ended up just like I thought.
Bet Naruto wil somehow put Sasuke in a coma. He'd beat Sasuke but at least he doesn't kill him.

TsukiMirage
3rd March 2010, 5:07 PM
Spoiler script and pictures are out.

485: Close...and far away...

表紙 ナルト サスケが向かい合ってる
Cover: Naruto and Sasuke are facing each other

うずまきナルト。うちはサスケ。落ちこぼれとエリート。ド根性と憎しみ。0距離の闘争。
Uzumaki Naruto. Uchiha Sasuke. The drop-out and the elite. Valiance and hatred. A struggle with zero distance between them.

ついに交わった視線…
They finally exchange looks...

ナルト、サスケガン見
Naruto glares at Sasuke

サスケ、ナルトガン見
Sasuke glares at Naruto

隙ついてカカシ、サスケにパンチ
Taking the opportunity, Kakashi punches Sasuke

吹っ飛ぶサスケ、うまく着地。
Sasuke's sent flying and perfectly lands on his feet

カカシ『オレ以上にいいタイミングだよ…ナルト
お前まで来ちゃうとは思わなかったけど…とにかく助かったよ』
Kakashi: "You have better timing than me...Naruto. I didn't think that even you would be coming..but forget about that, you were a life-saver."

サクラ『あ…ありがと…ナルト』
Sakura: "T-Thank you...Naruto"

ナルト『サスケェ… サクラちゃんは同じ第七班のメンバーだぞ』
Naruto: "Sasuke...Sakura's a member of Team 7, just as you are"

サスケ眼の色が薄い『元…第七班だ …オレはな』
Sasuke: "Former-Team 7...I was"

カカシ『今ので分かっただろ…ナルト サスケはもう昔のサスケじゃなくなってる』
Kakashi: "You understand how it is now, Naruto. Sasuke's no longer who he was in the past"

ナルト『サスケ…』
Naruto: "Sasuke..."

サスケ『…何だ!?』
Sasuke: "...What?!"

ナルト『イタチの真実ってのをトビって奴から聞いた!
ウソか本当かは よくわからねェ… けどどっちにしてもお前のやってる事は…』
Naruto: "I heard the truth of Itachi from that guy Tobi! I don't really know whether it's lies or truth...but whatever it is, all that you're doing right now..."

サクラ『!』(イタチの真実…!?)
Sakura: "!" (The truth of Itachi...?!)

ナルト『分かるってばよ』
Naruto: "I get it"

カカシ『!』
Kakashi: "!"

サクラ『!?』
Sakura: "!?"

サスケ『…!』
Sasuke: "...!"

サスケ『ナルト… 前に言ったハズだ…親も兄弟もいねえ てめーにオレの何が分かるってな…』
Sasuke: "Naruto...I told you this before...how could someone like you, without parents, without a brother, how in the hell could you get me?"

サスケ、ナルトを睨む
Sasuke scowls at Naruto

サスケ『他人は黙ってろ!!!』
Sasuke: "Others should be silent!"

サクラ『! ナルトはどんな想いでサスケくんを…! どんな悪い事を耳にしてもずっと仲間だと 思ってた!
それに今だって…』
Sakura: ! "As if those are the thoughts Naruto regarded you with, Sasuke-kun! Whatever ill that was spoken of you, Naruto had always thought of you as a companion! Not only then but even now..."

サスケ『さっきだ…さっきやっと一人だけイタチの仇を討てた 木の葉の上役をこの場で殺した
…ダンゾウって奴だ』
Sasuke: "It was just right now....Just right now that I finally took vengeance on Itachi's behalf. I killed just one of Konoha's superiors, right at this spot...a guy called Danzou"

カカシ(…何…あのダンゾウを…!?)
Kakashi: (...What?...That Danzou has been...?!)

サクラ『!!』
Sakura: !

サスケ『今までにない感覚だ 汚されたうちはが浄化されていく感覚
Sasuke: "It's a feeling I've never had. The feeling of the tainted Uchiha being purified-

腐れきった忍世界から ちはを決別させる感覚
The feeling of breaking the Uchiha away from the rotted away world of shinobi-

ある意味 お前たち木の葉が ずっと望んできた事だ 昔からうちはを否定し続けた
In a sense, it's what you all of Konoha have always desired, what you've continued to deny the Uchiha since the start-

お前たちの望み通り お前たちの記憶からうちはを消してやる
Just as you all desire, I'll erase the Uchiha from your memories-

お前達を 木の葉の全てを 殺すことでな! つながりを全て断ち切る事こそが
それこそが本当の うちは再興だ!!』
By killing all of you, all of Konoha! Cutting off all those bonds will be that which brings the true revival of the Uchiha!"

高らかに説明するサスケ
Sasuke's explanation is ringing out

サクラ『サスケくん…』
Sakura: "Sasuke-kun..."

カカシ(…憎しみ その積み重ねの歴史が今のサスケを作ってしまった…
…サスケもその時代の被害者なのだと ナルトもサクラもハッキリとではないが肌で感じている
だからこそ…)
Kakashi: (...All that hatred piling up over history has formed Sasuke into who he is right now... it may not be clear to Naruto and Sakura that Sasuke's a victim of that era, but they can feel it in their hearts. That's the reason why...)

ナルト影分身する
Naruto does Kage bunshin

カカシ『これはオレの役目だ ナルト… サクラ…お前達はここから消えろ』
Kakashi: "This is my duty, Naruto...Sakura. Disappear from this place"

サクラ『カカシ先生… でも!』
Sakura: "But...Kakashi-sensei!"

カカシ『ここに居れば見たくないものを見ることになる… 今のうちに行け!』
Kakashi: "If you're here, you'll see something you don't want to....Go now!"

サクラ『私は…!』
Sakura: "I...!"

歩き出しながらカカシ『シズネに教わった毒付きクナイじゃサスケは死なない…
大蛇丸に耐性を埋め込まれている… それにもう自分の気持ちが分かっただろう』
Kakashi starts walking: "Sasuke won't die from the embedded poison you learned from Shizune that you put into your kunai...Orochimaru implanted him with the antibiotic resistance. Besides, [you] should already know how [i] feel"

サスケ千鳥準備しながら歩き出す
Sasuke prepares Chidori and starts walking

カリン(サスケ… ウチが回復させたとはいえ… これ以上は… イヤ…もういいんだ… サスケ の事は…)
Karin: (Sasuke...I may have healed you...but this is it...no...I'm through...through with Sasuke...)

ナルト『カカシ先生 それってば…    サスケを殺すって事か…?』
Naruto: "Kakashi-sensei, so you mean to...kill Sasuke?"

カカシ『…行け!』
Kakashi: "...Go!"

影分身ナルト、カカシを羽交い絞め
The Kage Bunshin Naruto pins Kakashi's arms behind his back

本体ナルト螺旋丸作りながら走り出す
The real Naruto starts walking while making Rasengan

サスケも千鳥左手に作り走り出す『スキを生んだな! 容赦しない!』
Sasuke also starts making Chidori on his left hand and starts walking: "There's an opening now! I won't be going easy on you!"

カカシ『待て!ナルト!』
Kakashi: "Wait, Naruto!"

サクラ『ナルト!』
Sakura: "Naruto!"

真正面から、ガチンコのぶつかり合い
They clash right in front of one another

ナルト(もしかしたらサスケ… お前とオレが逆だったかもしれねェ…)
Naruto: (Sasuke, maybe...maybe me and you were opposites...)

ナルト『螺旋丸!!』
Naruto: "Rasengan!"

サスケ『千鳥!!』
Sasuke: "Chidori!'

決着はつかず。。。
The conclusion isn't settled...

http://edgarluvitug.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/naruto-manga-chapter-483-raw-page-09.jpg?w=200http://edgarluvitug.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/naruto-manga-chapter-483-raw-page-11.jpg?w=200 So Naruto's now poison, Meaning that things may have even up. Karin shows greater resolve then Naruto and Sakura have ever done. Way things are looking, Sasuke still has plenty left to escape.

HoennMaster
3rd March 2010, 7:19 PM
Great, a mostly talk chapter....figures. Am I seeing that bottom right picture correctly?

Lorde
3rd March 2010, 7:25 PM
Naruto looks so cute as he smiles, but I don't understand his response much. I don't see how this fight will get any more intense, I bet this is the last chapter before Sasuke flees.

SharpedoX
3rd March 2010, 9:35 PM
What the... you're right Hoennmaster, I'm sure Naruto's doing Chidori and Sasuke, Rasengan :D

This talk between Team 7 was essential for the upcoming fight between Naruto and Sasuke, be it now or latter. For me, the more dialogue before the fight, the better. Looks like Karin changed her point of view and lost her obsession towards Sasuke (kinda similar to the attitude Sakura evolved into).

daveshan
3rd March 2010, 10:03 PM
I'm glad Karin's done with him. But now she has to hide from Madara.

Lorde
3rd March 2010, 10:07 PM
What the... you're right Hoennmaster, I'm sure Naruto's doing Chidori and Sasuke, Rasengan :D

This talk between Team 7 was essential for the upcoming fight between Naruto and Sasuke, be it now or latter. For me, the more dialogue before the fight, the better. Looks like Karin changed her point of view and lost her obsession towards Sasuke (kinda similar to the attitude Sakura evolved into).

Most likely later, I don't see them fighting again until the end of the series as Kishi stated.

ForteAnly
4th March 2010, 12:35 AM
I'm glad Karin's done with him. But now she has to hide from Madara.

I doubt Karin can hide from someone like Madara. He's probably going to find her and suck her in his jutsu.

Lorde
4th March 2010, 12:41 AM
I doubt Karin can hide from someone like Madara. He's probably going to find her and suck her in his jutsu.

How would he find her? He's not a Sensory-type shinobi like Karin, Ao, Shi, or Fu.

ForteAnly
4th March 2010, 12:54 AM
How would he find her? He's not a Sensory-type shinobi like Karin, Ao, Shi, or Fu.

He mentioned to Sasuke that it's within his power to locate people. Remember when Sasuke was heading to Konohoa and then Madara was able to easily teleport to his location.

Lorde
4th March 2010, 1:09 AM
Hmm you're right but I think it has something to do with his teleportation space/time thing and not because he can sense people like Karin can. He should've just taken Killer Bee hostage if he could simply find people. Could've drugged him and then proceeded to extracting the Hachibi instead of using Sasuke and then Kisame.

HoennMaster
4th March 2010, 1:14 AM
Ok so the Sasuke Rasengan Naruto Chidori thing is not real. Thank goodness. Not as bad as I thought an ok chapter. I'm glad that Karin is not going back to Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
4th March 2010, 5:44 AM
Hmm you're right but I think it has something to do with his teleportation space/time thing and not because he can sense people like Karin can. He should've just taken Killer Bee hostage if he could simply find people. Could've drugged him and then proceeded to extracting the Hachibi instead of using Sasuke and then Kisame. Well, He did send Kisame to get Kirabi, So he could have told Kirabi where he was. Madara was able to locate where Naruto was in the Land of Iron, So he could very well have sensory powers.

Anyway, On to the chapter. While I'm proud of Karin for realizing she needs to leave Sasuke, I'm kind of sad because that means we won't be seeing much of her anymore. I wonder what Naruto's answers gonna be? Perhaps that same thing he was gonna do anyway, an attempt to convert Sasuke and bring him back alive. Well, I guess we will be getting a short fight.

Lorde
4th March 2010, 5:47 AM
The chapter, it was out a while ago but I seem to have aquired a virus while reading it, just my luck. I thought it was chessy. More of the usual Naruto wanting to save his friend despite him being a raging lunatic. I hope his answer at least involves some sort of pummeling.

Shadow Lucario
4th March 2010, 5:47 AM
Chapter is on mangareader. I won't say anything until other people have seen it

zeno48
4th March 2010, 6:44 AM
Question: Why does it seem that Sasuke has an infinte amount of Chakara? I mean i can't believe he is able to use chidori after a susano. Can he use infinite Chidoris? It doesn't seem to tire him out one bit. I'm glad Karin came to her senses and decided not to go with Sasuke. He won't have anyone to heal him anymore.

Lorde
4th March 2010, 6:49 AM
Madara will probably heal Sasuke, I mean, he does appear to be a doctor of sorts.

Sasuke's always had a lot of Chakra since the early days as explained by Kakashi during the tree climbing exercises.

zeno48
4th March 2010, 6:55 AM
^it seems unrealistic though. He has to have a limit of some sort. Is he going to pull another suzano out on naruto next time? I don't Sasuke will want Madara to stick around him all the time so i don't think he can depend on him that much.

Lorde
4th March 2010, 6:58 AM
^it seems unrealistic though. He has to have a limit of some sort. Is he going to pull another suzano out on naruto next time? I don't Sasuke will want Madara to stick around him all the time so i don't think he can depend on him that much.

Well it's Sasuke, he's always had power-ups and unlimited Chakra, at least it seems that way. He's the rival, he's supposed to seem intimidating.

dannydstk
4th March 2010, 2:37 PM
im so sick of every naruto and sasuke fight involving them facing off rasengan/chidori style

SharpedoX
4th March 2010, 2:38 PM
Well it's Sasuke, he's always had power-ups and unlimited Chakra, at least it seems that way. He's the rival, he's supposed to seem intimidating.

Besides, didn't Madara stated that the Uchiha had exceptional chakra prowess? I remember, in much earlier chapters (right after Itachi vs Sasuke) he said something along the lines that this exceptional chakra allowed him to live for so many years.

Can't wait how Naruto's decision works out. Sasuke's hell bent on revenge and nothing will stop him.

Skiks
4th March 2010, 2:51 PM
No excuse for poor writing. Of course it's unrealistic and stupid but it's Naruto.

Lorde
4th March 2010, 8:03 PM
Besides, didn't Madara stated that the Uchiha had exceptional chakra prowess? I remember, in much earlier chapters (right after Itachi vs Sasuke) he said something along the lines that this exceptional chakra allowed him to live for so many years.

Can't wait how Naruto's decision works out. Sasuke's hell bent on revenge and nothing will stop him.

He said that the Uchiha has exceptional Chakra, but Sasuke's is ridiculous. It's almost greater than Naruto's. Naruto was using natural energy and his Chakra when fighting Pain yet he was exhausted after only like 4-5 chapters and Sasuke's been fighting nonstop for the entire arc it seems.

TsukiMirage
4th March 2010, 11:23 PM
It should be noted that Susanoo shouldn't cost that much chakra to use. It's basically a summoning and once it's summoned, It begins to draw on the user's life force instead of their chakra. Sasuke's affinity for lightning and his training may have lessen the cost of Chidori and it's variations.

Lorde
4th March 2010, 11:56 PM
Hmm, why did Naruto say Tobi and not Madara when he mentioned him? He knows it's Madara, but he still called him Tobi. That name is so old now.

I don't think Susano'o should be compared to a summoning. Summonings utilize Chakra while the Susano'o utilizes something else since Sasuke has been able to use it quite often. Not sure if lifeforce is a good word, apparently the Senju had superior lifeforce that would make Sasuke too much like them.

Skiks
5th March 2010, 4:02 AM
It should be noted that Susanoo shouldn't cost that much chakra to use. It's basically a summoning and once it's summoned, It begins to draw on the user's life force instead of their chakra. Sasuke's affinity for lightning and his training may have lessen the cost of Chidori and it's variations.
But in naruto life force is basically chakra. So in essence it has push at least his body to a limit at some point.

TsukiMirage
5th March 2010, 6:22 AM
But in naruto life force is basically chakra. So in essence it has push at least his body to a limit at some point. Not really. Life force is considered different from chakra. Using life force shortens that person's own life and most of the time ends up killing the person using it, While they would need to use up all their chakra to get near death. Aside from Susanoo, The only other time life force has been used was with Chiyo bring Gaara back and Nagato reviving Konoha. Also Orochimaru's Edo Tensei used the life force of others.

keyblade bearer 430
5th March 2010, 1:12 PM
sasuke should just die,i think hes just to far into his revenge thing. theres like a 1% chance he will return to team 7,but Naruto should just be a man and kill him already.

7 tyranitars
5th March 2010, 1:24 PM
yep but we all know naruto isn't gonna do that..

uber gon
5th March 2010, 6:00 PM
yep but we all know naruto isn't gonna do that..

I just want to see Naruto kick Sasuke in the crotch. It is very effective.

ForteAnly
5th March 2010, 8:24 PM
I just want to see Naruto kick Sasuke in the crotch. It is very effective.

Naruto is never going to do that to Sasuke. He's probably going to faint if Sasuke doesn't want to go with him though.

Lorde
5th March 2010, 8:36 PM
Not sure what to make of the above comments, but it would appear that this is the last little skirmish of the arc.

Shneak
5th March 2010, 8:55 PM
It feels like this chapter already happened before...

So what is Naruto's 'third option'? Sit around and watch the slaughter show?

Lorde
5th March 2010, 8:58 PM
It feels like this chapter already happened before...

So what is Naruto's 'third option'? Sit around and watch the slaughter show?

I know right? It seemed too much like the Part 1 finale to me :p

I guess the third option involves Naruto beating up Sasuke, that was his original plan anyway.

Shneak
5th March 2010, 9:33 PM
I know right? It seemed too much like the Part 1 finale to me :p

It reminds me of all of his speeches to Gaara too.

7 tyranitars
5th March 2010, 9:42 PM
it has probably something to do whit what itachi told him.. perhaps take his ninjutsu away? :P

Lorde
5th March 2010, 9:50 PM
it has probably something to do whit what itachi told him.. perhaps take his ninjutsu away? :P

Oh no, please no. That would be too much like Hiruzen versus Orochimaru ;_;

Maybe he'll use that power Itachi gave him?

HoennMaster
5th March 2010, 9:51 PM
Third option? Do what he wanted to do, break every bone in his body and drag him back to Konoha.

Mawile XD
5th March 2010, 9:52 PM
Well, I guess this means no Rasenshuriken. Sasuke would die if it hit him.

Lorde
5th March 2010, 9:57 PM
Well, I guess this means no Rasenshuriken. Sasuke would die if it hit him.

Most likely, unless he used Fire Style ninjutsu like he did against Danzo's Wind Stlye Ninjutsu.

Torpoleon
5th March 2010, 10:52 PM
Chapter 485 was really cool. I wonder what Naruto's third option is. Sage Mode might not be too effective and Naruto can only go up to One-Tails because the seal with restored to its original state. Guess we will have to find out.

Only 15 more chapters until 500 chapters! If there are no delays, Chapter 500 should come out on Jun. 17, 2010. 500 chapters would be a big mile stone.

Lorde
6th March 2010, 4:30 AM
I expect things to have settled by June. Acutally, things will probably settle in May or something, paving the way for the new arc...

7 tyranitars
6th March 2010, 9:02 AM
I expect this arc whil have 5 to 10 chapters max so then in april may there will be a new arc..

Lorde
6th March 2010, 9:30 AM
You mean 5-10 chapters remaining? Probably, I expect some dialogue chapter with Kakashi becoming Hokage after Danzo's funeral or whatever.

7 tyranitars
6th March 2010, 9:34 AM
yes 5 to 10 remaining my bad :p, and that would be cool :P

Shneak
6th March 2010, 2:58 PM
What would the next arc be?

TsukiMirage
6th March 2010, 4:14 PM
Hard to say what the next arc will be, But most likely something about Naruto training again and Sasuke being Sasuke.

7 tyranitars
6th March 2010, 6:07 PM
sounds like naruto just training whit the frogs (or killer bee perhaps for kyuubi control?)
and sasuke killing people

Warshadow
6th March 2010, 9:16 PM
I don't know if other people though of it, but to me this chapter made me go back, way back to their fight in the valley of the end, *sigh* good times, good times.

Lorde
6th March 2010, 9:41 PM
What would the next arc be?

Training, the war, and hopefully the conclusion of the story. I want things to get resolved sooner than later.

Warshadow
6th March 2010, 11:00 PM
I want to see the Jubi!!

I hope he gets involved already.

ForteAnly
7th March 2010, 3:18 AM
Training, the war, and hopefully the conclusion of the story. I want things to get resolved sooner than later.

Same here. I'm hoping after this little skirmish with Sasuke and Naruto there is no more interruptions and we move on the last arc.

uber gon
7th March 2010, 6:04 AM
Maybe Naruto should make some kind of cage (http://clemsongirlbaseball.mlblogs.com/assets_c/2009/05/epicfail-thumb-268x358-1167121.jpg) to put Sasuke in. Seeing as Sasuke has taken a bird motif this could be pretty symbolic.

denizenofevil
7th March 2010, 6:05 AM
I predict Naruto's 3rd option as he'll probably put it, "I'll save you Sasuke!!!" like he says all the time. He's not going to kill him and he's not going to be killed. Saving him makes the most sense and it sounds like something he would say.

I must say, I was disappointed when they saved Sakura. I was hoping they'd let Sasuke kill her.

Lorde
7th March 2010, 6:14 AM
Pray that the Juubi doesn't appear. I don't see how Naruto and Co. would be able to stop Madara if he gained control of it. I think the beast would be too powerful and it would probably rampage about.

TsukiMirage
7th March 2010, 8:01 AM
The Juubi would probably rebel against Madara once he gain it and will probably take the heroic sacrifice of either Naruto or Sasuke to stop it.

7 tyranitars
7th March 2010, 8:54 AM
well the end isn't gonna happen this year perhaps in 2011 so we have to wait a bit longer for the conclusion..

Shneak
7th March 2010, 5:00 PM
Pray that the Juubi doesn't appear. I don't see how Naruto and Co. would be able to stop Madara if he gained control of it. I think the beast would be too powerful and it would probably rampage about.

Juubi released.

Kills everybody.

Destroys the world.

The End.

MizuJosh
7th March 2010, 5:10 PM
That won't happen... Naruto is gonna end up as Hokage...

7 tyranitars
7th March 2010, 7:18 PM
Juubi released.

Kills everybody.

Destroys the world.

The End.

that would be kinda a waste..
and yes mizujosh I agree yey for hokage-sama naruto :P

Warshadow
7th March 2010, 7:28 PM
somehow I have a feeling they're gonna do the same thing they did with Shaman King and finish it prematurely going into the final battle and sometime later they will release the real ending.

TsukiMirage
7th March 2010, 9:09 PM
They shouldn't for several reasons. One is that Naruto is more then popular enough that it shouldn't be canceled. Two would be that we're near the end enough so that Kishi should be able to end it the right way. And finally, That would royally suck.

ForteAnly
8th March 2010, 10:05 PM
That won't happen... Naruto is gonna end up as Hokage...

Honestly, I don't think Naruto is going to become Hokage at the end. I see two things happening.

1)Naruto dies. Sacrifices himself to save Sasuke or the village.
2)Kakashi becomes Hokage.

Lorde
9th March 2010, 6:50 AM
Honestly, I don't think Naruto is going to become Hokage at the end. I see two things happening.

1)Naruto dies. Sacrifices himself to save Sasuke or the village.
2)Kakashi becomes Hokage.

He could still become Hokage even if both of those things happened. I already see Naruto dying as they extract the Kyuubi, I don't think the story will end with Akatsuki being defeated until after the Kyuubi gets extracted. It's necessary for the story to progress. I can also see Naruto being revived as most characters are. Kishi couldn't kill off the main character permanently, he doesn't have the stomach for it :p

Naruto could still become Hokage even if Kakashi became Hokage first. I can see Kakashi easily giving away the title to his favorite student when the dust settles. I don't see why he can't just say "Naruto, you deserve to be Hokage" once Akatsuki falls.

7 tyranitars
9th March 2010, 9:26 AM
yep, kishi isn't person who can easlily kill of 'good characters'
and kakashi is the kind of person who would do that..

TsukiMirage
9th March 2010, 5:08 PM
source : NF
credits : vered

in short, Naruto says Sasuke is his friend, Sasuke claims no-one understands him, Kakashi tries to persuade Naruto to let him do the dirty work, Sakura cries
Same ol', same ol'
The last sentence is: "what kind of option is 'I'll kill Sasuke and die myself, as well' "
That's basiclally the option Naruto chose, it seems. He's going to fight Sasuke and if he can't bring him back, he'll kill him while dying himself Wow, Naruto has went up to a whole new level of deluded. Screw bringing peace, Him and Sasuke have to go down together. I guess it doesn't matter at all to him that Madara plans to control the entire world.

7 tyranitars
9th March 2010, 5:18 PM
^ that kinda sounds lame.. :/

TsukiMirage
9th March 2010, 5:34 PM
It is lame. Very lame. Even though I disliked it, Naruto was made the Child of Prophecy. He just promise both Minato and Nagato that he'll bring peace to the world. Now it looks like he has completely forgotten that.

uber gon
9th March 2010, 5:35 PM
^ that kinda sounds lame.. :/

Probably because it is lame.

You know, if Sasuke wants to get his revenge done quickly he should get a rage kitty (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1694632.html) to do his job. You know it will be done quickly.

dannydstk
9th March 2010, 6:19 PM
god i hope those are fake

ForteAnly
10th March 2010, 12:49 AM
I guess Naruto really can't live without Sasuke.

7 tyranitars
10th March 2010, 4:00 PM
well he has a fourth option...
get serious therapy to get over 'sasuke-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun' :p

TsukiMirage
10th March 2010, 7:39 PM
Full spoiler and chapter raw is out.
Soruce: NF
Credit: Sayuri No Moe

Rasengan and Chidori! Their actual power is!

Explosion in the water
White Zetsu: Ouch!
Sasuke: ugh...
Sasuke: You...when...
White Zetsu: ...Anyway, you seems pinched

White Zetsu: "Maybe I should call him soon...he won't retreat meekly..."
Kakashi: Naruto, you got it now?!
Naruto: This is...clear.

Change to another scene
Tobi's mask
Tobi: Before the war (starts) it seems I should go and recollect the rinnegan... (!)
W Zetsu:Sasuke...is pinched...what do I do?
Change scene
Kakashi: Is it clear...? Did he really say so?!
Sakura: ....
Sasuke and Naruto are opposite
Zuzuzuzu
Kakashi: !
Tobi: I told you to go back and rest
Kakashi: "Madara..."
Tobi: ...
Tobi: the Kyubi...
Tobi: I should create a decent place for them to fight....now leave

Sasuke: *pants* (!)
Zetsu: *zuzuzuzu* I'll fight...there's no need to hunt down the Kyubi's Jinchuuriki...
Kakashi :"Madara and Zetsu...Sasuke is in a (???)...this is hard for me though...what do I do?"
Tobi: Zetsu, capturing Naruto is impossible for you. You're not a fight type, and for you the Kyubi is too strong...
tobi: The Kyubi will be fought by Sasuke...it will be my entertainment
Tobi: Either way, I'm thinking about The Shark Demon (Kisame??)...I'll go there soon. The black didn't combined (with you)
Zetsu: Ok, Ok, Got it
Naruto walks
Kakashi: Naruto!
Naruto: un...there's something I want to say to Sasuke
Tobi: let's go Sasuke
Sasuke: ...wait
Tobi: ...?
Naruto: ...
Sasuke stands uo
Naruto: Sasuke...I remembered..the thing you said to me in the Valley of The End about the top class Shinobi...
Sasuke: ...
Sasuke remembers
FLASHBACK

Sasuke: "that if both you and your opponent are first class ninjas, you can only read inside each other's minds when your fists meet
even without the use of words...you're not sure of yourself...is it right, Naruto?"
Naruto: "you really read inside my mind? In this myself!"

END FLASHBACK

Naruto: they collided directly...and now I know it- we became top class shinobi...both you and I
Naruto: Sasuke...me and you, seriously we had been able to read into each other's mind...this myself. *Naruto touches his chest with the finger*
Naruto: well...did you see it? If we, you and me, fight...
Kakashi: ...

Sakura: ...?
Naruto: ...we'll die together
Sasuke looks at him seriously
Sakura: ?!
Kakashi: ...!
Zetsu: ...?
Tobi: ...
Naruto: you attack Konoha, and I will fight against you...your hatred lead you here...and it will go directly against me
Naruto: I'll receive your hatred! This is my only duty!
Naruto: I will take on my shoulder your hatred as well, and we'll die together!
Sasuke shows his teeth
Sasuke: what is that...? What do you want to do?! Why are you so obsessed with me!?
Naruto:...
Naruto: Because I'm your friend!!
Sasuke's panel - Sakura, Kakashi panel
Naruto: Sasuke..You and I understood each other...there are not misunderstandings
Naruto: I knew it from the first time I met you! This is it!
Naruto: Throught this fist and yours, we understood each other, there's no misunderstanding! I can surely state now we both are top class Ninja!
Naruto: I still don't give up! I'll talk and talk, but I won't stop talking to you!
Naruto: umpf...I'm a poor talker, not able to preach, isn't it?
Naruto: hehehe....even if we'll go ahead with this, and the result will be our mutual death....there will be no differences between you, an Uchiha, and me, the Jinchuuriki of the Kyubi
Naruto: there's no burden anymore...I really understand!
Sakura: "naruto...you..."
Sasuke: I...am not changed! You don't understand a thing...!
Sasuke: I won't die...you'll be the one, who will die!
Kakashi: Naruto, that's enough. I'll fight against Sasuke...your biggest dream is to become Hokage...if you die and stop yourself against Sasuke-
Naruto: How can I be Hokage if I'm not even able to save a friend!
Naruto: I'll fight...
Naruto: With Sasuke!!

End: Naruto with a message for nothing but a friend!!
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6061/img8795t.th.jpghttp://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3440/img8792zo.th.jpg So Naruto's not as pathetic as the first spoiler made him out to be, But he still needs some help. At least we get to see Madara and Zetsu again.

Edit: Chapter's out. Zetsu and Madara appearing made this chapter great. Looks like Madara could have the Rinnegan. I love the fact that Zetsu was ready to fight and made himself a whole group, Although I would like to know how Naruto would be able to beat someone like him.

Anyhow, I agree with Sasuke. What the heck is wrong with Naruto. It was a nice speech and all, But it's basically the same song and dance as before. the only difference is that Naruto plans on going down with Sasuke. Let's not worry about the maniac trying to control the world or about his promise to bring peace, Nope, Dying with Sasuke is much more important.

zeno48
11th March 2010, 12:10 AM
All i got from this chapter is that Naruto is selfish and doesn't want to let Sasuke go. What is his deal? I mean it's not like they ever talked much or even remotely gone out but he is acting like a selfish person wanting to die along Sasuke while Madara takes over the world. He sounds like he is in love with him and just wants Sasuke to take out all his anger and hatred on him so they can both die along side one another.

uber gon
11th March 2010, 12:20 AM
Kishi REALLY sucks at making Naruto seem worthy of saving the world from Madara. Meh I guess I'll just take a break from reading the manga.

Lorde
11th March 2010, 12:23 AM
I don't really understand much of it to be honest, maybe because I haven't read it, but Madara with a Rinnegan seems like too much, I would've thought Konan would have taken care of that just incase someone tried to take Nagato's Kekkei Genkai :S

TsukiMirage
11th March 2010, 5:55 AM
Thinking about it, It would be easy for Madara to get a Rinnegan. Nagato apparently had Rinnegans for all his bodies, Yet Konan only took his real body and Yahiko back to Ame. That leaves three bodies Zetsu could have taken from the Konoha ruins. Plus, I highly doubt Konan would be able to stop Madara if he came for the original Rinnegans.

The funny thing is that Naruto's basically saying he won't fight Sasuke unless Sasuke attacks Konoha. Meaning he basically would let Sasuke continue on destroying and killing as long as it didn't involve Konoha. What a great way to bring peace.

Lorde
11th March 2010, 6:18 AM
I'm pretty sure once a person dies, their Kekkei Genkai starts to deteriorate over time and it's been a few days since they we're killed, again. I'm pretty sure Konoha disposed of the extra bodies that were still intact.

keyblade bearer 430
11th March 2010, 1:29 PM
*facepalm* Naruto is freaking obsessed with Sasuke,he needs urgent therapy help.

What is so hard about this??? You just hit Sasuke with a rasenshuriken and he dies,the end.

dannydstk
11th March 2010, 3:27 PM
*facepalm* Naruto is freaking obsessed with Sasuke,he needs urgent therapy help.

What is so hard about this??? You just hit Sasuke with a rasenshuriken and he dies,the end.

lol true but i think naruto is wanting ti fight sasuke full on right now

also madara with the rinnegan...interesting...wish they would have elaborated on why danzo had wanted the byakugan

daveshan
11th March 2010, 6:24 PM
Actually, saying that he won't attack Sasuke as long as he leaves the Leaf Village alone is the first ninja thing I've heard Naruto say. This is how the world was described in the Zabuza arc. Everyone's only worried about themselves, their allies, and problems that concern (1) and (2).

Good job, Kishi. I'm serious.

7 tyranitars
11th March 2010, 7:07 PM
madara whit rinnegan sounds fun..
and well atleast narutos doesn't sound so stupid as in the first spoiler :P

Torpoleon
11th March 2010, 10:22 PM
Chapter 486 was cool. It looks like the series is reaching its climax soon. Poor Madara does not know that Kisame is dead. The chapters keep on getting more and more interesting.

Shadow Lucario
11th March 2010, 10:44 PM

Naruto told Itachi he wouldn't kill Sasuke remember? Hitting him with RasenShuriken would defeat the purpose of telling him that.

Lorde
11th March 2010, 11:53 PM
It was a cute little chapter, I liked that Naruto still has some faith in Sasuke, but things will only get harder since it appears Sasuke will be the one who captures Naruto next time they meet.

Shneak
12th March 2010, 12:06 AM
Boring chapter. I wish Zetsu fought. He summoned clones for no reason.

I hate how they just let Sasuke and Madara go.

Lorde
12th March 2010, 12:10 AM
Boring chapter. I wish Zetsu fought. He summoned clones for no reason.

I hate how they just let Sasuke and Madara go.

I think that part was added to show his other abilities. I would've liked to see him in battle, he's still pretty strong since he is an Akatsuki and an S Class criminal :S

uber gon
12th March 2010, 12:24 AM
Would have been nice to see Naruto PHYSICALLY injure Sasuke at least.

HoennMaster
12th March 2010, 6:00 AM
I really don't see anything wrong with what Naruto said. Yeah he still wants to save Sasuke, but he did say that he would take him down if he attacks the village.

TsukiMirage
12th March 2010, 8:58 AM
I'm pretty sure once a person dies, their Kekkei Genkai starts to deteriorate over time and it's been a few days since they we're killed, again. I'm pretty sure Konoha disposed of the extra bodies that were still intact. Well, Madara did have a whole collection of Sharingans, So it's not hard to believe that he would have a way to preserve the Rinnegan. Zetsu would have had plenty of time to grab a body between the time Naruto and Deva went off fighting and the time Nagato revived everyone.

I really don't see anything wrong with what Naruto said. Yeah he still wants to save Sasuke, but he did say that he would take him down if he attacks the village. The thing is, Naruto's completely forgetting about bring peace to the world or about stopping Madara's plan.

lucky_u
12th March 2010, 9:31 AM
Well, Madara did have a whole collection of Sharingans, So it's not hard to believe that he would have a way to preserve the Rinnegan. Zetsu would have had plenty of time to grab a body between the time Naruto and Deva went off fighting and the time Nagato revived everyone.

The thing is, Naruto's completely forgetting about bring peace to the world or about stopping Madara's plan.

He did not say anything else, but it doesn't mean he's forgetting everything.
It doesn't fit to say anything else since Sasuke doesn't care.
Bringing peace and stopping Madara isn't going to even affects Sasuke's heart of revenge.

uber gon
12th March 2010, 5:02 PM
Wonder how Sasuke will react if Madara's version of the Uchiha Massacre turns out to be false? Not that I think it is, but it would make things pretty interesting.

TsukiMirage
12th March 2010, 7:28 PM
He did not say anything else, but it doesn't mean he's forgetting everything.
It doesn't fit to say anything else since Sasuke doesn't care.
Bringing peace and stopping Madara isn't going to even affects Sasuke's heart of revenge. It's pretty clear he is forgetting/skipping over the rest of the stuff. Madara stated moments before that Sasuke would be going after Naruto, Meaning Sasuke would likely be attacking Konoha before Madara died or world peace was made. So how could Naruto bring world peace like Minato and Nagato wanted, If he dies before the mastermind behind all the evil is defeated? Sasuke being dead won't bring peace to the world and considering Minato placed the Kyuubi directly in Naruto to fight Madara, Naruto's basically ignoring his role over his love of Sasuke.

Wonder how Sasuke will react if Madara's version of the Uchiha Massacre turns out to be false? Not that I think it is, but it would make things pretty interesting. I doubt it would affect Sasuke much. He already deluded himself into believing everything was Konoha's fault. If a different version was revealed, He probably think it was a lie.

uber gon
12th March 2010, 8:10 PM
At this point I REALLY want to see some form of Itachi to appear and call out Sasuke on his recent actions.

Blaziryu
13th March 2010, 12:17 AM
At this point, I REALLY just want Naruto to f*%$ up Sasuke.

Lorde
13th March 2010, 1:45 AM
Sasuke showed that he cared about Naruto somewhat since he stayed to hear what Naruto had to say. I want this to work so I hope Naruto can save Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
13th March 2010, 3:06 AM
If there's one thing we can count on, It's Sasuke being saved at the end. This chapter gave use a glimpse of that.

uber gon
13th March 2010, 6:49 AM
If there's one thing we can count on, It's Sasuke being saved at the end. This chapter gave use a glimpse of that.

Saved, but I doubt anyone but Team 7 will really forgive him.

Lorde
13th March 2010, 8:40 AM
Konoha would heal, I don't think many people dislike Sasuke, they still think his clan was "good" so I'm sure most sympathize with him. If Naruto can change him, they can't complain. He saved the village for God's sake, and he stopped Nagato with a book.

7 tyranitars
13th March 2010, 11:02 AM
true and sasuke looked kinda shocked when naruto said they would die together..

Lorde
13th March 2010, 12:59 PM
true and sasuke looked kinda shocked when naruto said they would die together..

Funny, since it not only sounded like what the Third Hokage told Orochimaru when casting the sealing jutsu, but it also sounded like what Yamamoto told Aizen a few weeks ago in Bleach. A connection? The mystery deepens :/

Shneak
13th March 2010, 1:59 PM

Really. Hmm. I still see Sasuke as too far off.

ForteAnly
13th March 2010, 4:44 PM

I think that's going to happen too. I think he will change but at the cost of Naruto's life.

MizuJosh
13th March 2010, 5:03 PM
Wouldn't it just be funny if they melded into one being and became Hokage together. Because that's the kind of thing Kishi would do.

7 tyranitars
13th March 2010, 5:20 PM
Funny, since it not only sounded like what the Third Hokage told Orochimaru when casting the sealing jutsu, but it also sounded like what Yamamoto told Aizen a few weeks ago in Bleach. A connection? The mystery deepens :/

spoiling the good hopes hmm :p

but then again you can be right..

ForteAnly
13th March 2010, 8:40 PM
Wouldn't it just be funny if they melded into one being and became Hokage together. Because that's the kind of thing Kishi would do.

It's time for Sasuke and Naruto to learn the fusion dance.

TsukiMirage
13th March 2010, 8:58 PM
The last thing we need is more DBZ stuff. I'm actually hoping we see some more Bijuu and Jinchuriki abilities soon.

HoennMaster
14th March 2010, 4:38 AM
I just want to move on from Sasuke battle after Sasuke battle, it's getting tiring and boring.

Lorde
14th March 2010, 9:20 AM

What? That sounds really odd, not really what I see the author doing. It's too Orochimaru-ish.

I see Bijuu, but not Jinchuriki abilities. Killer Bee is going to have to get caught eventually, and he's already shown too many tricks.

HoennMaster
14th March 2010, 3:00 PM
I just wonder how though. Who knows if Kisame would have succeeded if Raikage nevr came along.

Shadow Lucario
14th March 2010, 3:27 PM
As long as Madara doesn't remove his cloak and if it doesn't get destroyed then he'll be fine.

SharpedoX
14th March 2010, 4:05 PM
As long as Madara doesn't remove his cloak and if it doesn't get destroyed then he'll be fine.

Yeah. That reminds me, Zetsu isn't wearing his cloak... A hint to what'll happen in the next chapter?

~Heaven Help Us~
14th March 2010, 9:50 PM

That kinda sounds like Dragon Ball Z.

TsukiMirage
14th March 2010, 11:02 PM
Yeah, which reminds me, Zetsu is not wearing his cloak? A hint to what'll happen in the next chapter? Doubt it, We already saw Zetsu murder once and that did little. Besides, Black Zetsu still has his cloak on.

HoennMaster
15th March 2010, 5:43 AM
Yeah. That reminds me, Zetsu isn't wearing his cloak... A hint to what'll happen in the next chapter?

He hasn't had it for a while now. Since he split in half that is.

Zetsu is also going to be combining his two halves soon, wonder if we are going to see more of his abilities soon.

Lorde
15th March 2010, 7:16 AM
Hope Zetsu fights a major character. He may not be uber powerful like Itachi or Pain but he's gotta have more tricks up his sleeve (but not atm since he doesn't have a cloak haha).

His Spore Technique caught us by surprise.

TsukiMirage
15th March 2010, 8:43 PM
Early spoiler is out.
Sasuke recognises Naruto and from now on, he will consider killing (defeating?) Naruto his number 1 [priority]. He heads back with Madara, having decided to transplant Itachi's eyes.

As expected, Kisame is no half work
Kisame has infiltrated the Land of Lightning within the Samehada. Him becoming one and capturing the Eight Tails was agreed before, during his talk with Madara. What was killed was a clone created by Zetsu's technique that was used as a substitute to feign [Kisame's] death.

Finally, we see Kabutomaru setting out to some country. I don't know which one, but he was finally able to become familiar with his body. He uses the White Snake to kill some country's ninja.

It ends with this. What a tweest. Well, At least Akatsuki isn't so weak anyomore. A+ for Kabuto returning.

theforgottensoldier
15th March 2010, 9:30 PM
WTH! Are these spoilers confirmed? They are early.

I had a feeling kisame was alive but had no idea he was in samehada. Nice twist, that would explain why it chose killer bee, prepare for a sneak attack! Can't wait to see Kabutomaru again.

SharpedoX
15th March 2010, 10:04 PM
Early spoiler is out.
Sasuke recognises Naruto and from now on, he will consider killing (defeating?) Naruto his number 1 [priority]. He heads back with Madara, having decided to transplant Itachi's eyes.

Kisame has infiltrated the Land of Lightning within the Samehada. Him becoming one and capturing the Eight Tails was agreed before, during his talk with Madara. What was killed was a clone created by Zetsu's technique that was used as a substitute to feign [Kisame's] death.

Finally, we see Kabutomaru setting out to some country. I don't know which one, but he was finally able to become familiar with his body. He uses the White Snake to kill some country's ninja.

It ends with this. What a tweest. Well, At least Akatsuki isn't so weak anyomore. A+ for Kabuto returning.

I knew it! I still had some hope Kisame was alive! So, that was a clone set up by Zetsu? Nice. We're being shown more and more of Zetsu.

And even Kabuto appears! Awesome spoilers. I wonder if he still plans to kill Sasuke and if the country he infiltrated was the Land of Iron (on second thought, where were Naruto and co. prior to the last chapter?)

Tsuki, are you certain of these spoilers veracity? In the end, it's still Tuesday.

ryodragonite
15th March 2010, 10:47 PM
Early spoiler is out.

Well at least Kabutos back, I kinda like hm and his weird medical ninjutsu. However I am not glad on how Kisame is back, I like him but he should have died a long time ago.
What is up with Kakashi? Is he trying to get himself killed although he could probably beat sasuke is he trying to die.

TsukiMirage
16th March 2010, 2:59 AM
Tsuki, are you certain of these spoilers veracity? In the end, it's still Tuesday. As far as we can tell, They are real. we got spoilers from the two people who normally post them saying basically the same thing. If it was false, They would have said so.

Lorde
16th March 2010, 3:44 AM
I hope it's fake, it's too much to take in. I wanted Kisame to die, he was so useless before and he'll just end up bumming me out now. As for Kabuto, at least he appeared.

HoennMaster
16th March 2010, 6:16 AM
Why does everyone post in spoilers when there's a warning right on the thread title?

Anyway I hope it is true. I'd love to see Kisame get another cool fight before dying and I'm glad that Kabuto won't be fading away. Sasuke has finally gone off the deep end. He said he wasn't going to take Itachi's eyes and now he gets beat up and comes running for them. Figures.

Lorde
16th March 2010, 8:24 AM
Well at least Kabutos back, I kinda like hm and his weird medical ninjutsu. However I am not glad on how Kisame is back, I like him but he should have died a long time ago.
What is up with Kakashi? Is he trying to get himself killed although he could probably beat sasuke is he trying to die.

I don't believe the spoilers hint at Kakashi attempting anything risky. He isn't going to be able to stop Sasuke, Zetsu, and Madara from fleeing all by himself and it looks like Naruto is going to let them get away, even though they want to capture him and kill him in the process of extracing nine-tails.

TsukiMirage
16th March 2010, 9:28 AM
Why does everyone post in spoilers when there's a warning right on the thread title? Honestly, I don't know. I think I got yelled at once for not putting them in spoiler tags and I just got use to doing it.

SharpedoX
16th March 2010, 3:11 PM
As far as we can tell, They are real. we got spoilers from the two people who normally post them saying basically the same thing. If it was false, They would have said so.

That's a relief. I thought it was too much for a chapter. Besides some friends/classmates I usually tell spoilers would kill me for raising their hopes :D

I'm intrigued by Kabuto's sudden appearance and his destination. By this time, Orochimaru's remains must have consumed all of his body...

Lucario At Service
16th March 2010, 3:43 PM
I had to post this spoiler pic, since it had been so long since we had a scene like this in the story,

http://i41.*******.com/s0v614.jpg
Kakashi: "It's this wound on his cheek! Sakura, you have to use an antidote immediately"
Sakura: "That is......! Then, that time with my poisoned kunai...?"

Shneak
16th March 2010, 4:04 PM
I had to post this spoiler pic, since it had been so long since we had a scene like this in the story,

http://i41.*******.com/s0v614.jpg
Kakashi: "It's this wound on his cheek! Sakura, you have to use an antidote immediately"
Sakura: "That is......! Then, that time with my poisoned kunai...?"

Hmm. Weird, but yes, it's been awhile.

Anyway, I really want to see Kabutomaru appear.

Lorde
16th March 2010, 5:09 PM
Haha, Naruto got poisoned. That's funny, nice to see some comedic relief in the series, it's been so darn tense lately with all the death and despire in the air. Love it.

7 tyranitars
16th March 2010, 5:13 PM
yeah that made me laugh a bit
and yeaaaah finaly kabuto :P

uber gon
16th March 2010, 6:36 PM
So is Kabuto still Kabuto or some Orochimaru amalgamation?

Lucario At Service
16th March 2010, 6:49 PM
So is Kabuto still Kabuto or some Orochimaru amalgamation?
From what the spoiler suggest, Kabuto is getting used to his powers which means he is starting to get control over his Orochimaru genes.

Lorde
16th March 2010, 6:52 PM
Kabuto with Orochimaru-like powers. Will Orochimaru ever really die? This is getting ridiculous, he's always alive in some shape or form. The guy is getting really old and having Kabuto use his power is just going to drag the story. Most likely, I see Kabuto joining Akatsuki during the war to aid with medical ninjutsu.

SharpedoX
16th March 2010, 7:49 PM
Most likely, I see Kabuto joining Akatsuki during the war to aid with medical ninjutsu.

Hm, I don't see that happening. Isn't Kabuto regarded as a traitor by Akatsuki since he was allied with Orochimaru and the latter defected? Besides, Kabuto's a loner in search of power. He won't find power by aiding Akatsuki; he's neutral towards this war (at least, I think he is).

That reminds me, since Madara is going to Ame in search of the Rinnegan (at some point in the manga, maybe he'll try to kill Konan). After all, she defected and the penalty for that is death, as Madara told Sasuke.

7 tyranitars
16th March 2010, 8:48 PM
sounds like the war is gonna be interesting

Prof.Arete
16th March 2010, 10:09 PM
well I see kisame coming back but I just have a feeling that Madara has a couple of other members tucked away somewhere

7 tyranitars
16th March 2010, 10:18 PM
yeah I know what you mean, I was thinking about that this afternoon but I guese we have to wait :P

SharpedoX
16th March 2010, 10:23 PM
well I see kisame coming back but I just have a feeling that Madara has a couple of other members tucked away somewhere

At this point? Strongly doubt it. The organization was based on 10 people to link perfectly with Gedo Mazo. Tobi took the spot Sasori left and after that, they didn't recruit more members even though Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara etc. deceased.

Besides, I don't see any more ideas for Akatsuki members. They might have spies in some villages like Yura and Mukade were in Sunagakure. They said the Akatsuki's "seat of power" was Kirigakure. Maybe they still have sleeper agents in the Hidden Mist.

HoennMaster
17th March 2010, 4:41 AM
Agents is all they can really have. Deidara and Hidan's rings are most likely destroyed, so they can't replace them. I doubt Madara will replace them. He's got a core alliance that follows him plus seven of the beasts. I hope we can actually see them in the manga. Especially after the anime's little Six-Tailed tease.

Lorde
17th March 2010, 4:50 AM
Madara doesn't have time to be picky. He needs strong ninja to heal his warriors if he really intends to fight a full war. Kabuto would come in handy.

TsukiMirage
17th March 2010, 7:59 AM
Quite the opposite, Madara has plenty of time. With Kisame still alive and aiming for Kirabi, That leaves only one target left before he can complete his plan. Now that Sasuke's getting EMS, He'll be ready soon to take on Konoha and retrieve Naruto.

HoennMaster
17th March 2010, 8:47 PM
Plus the other villages are trying to get defenses ready, not launch the first strike. He's got time.

zeno48
18th March 2010, 2:10 AM
So what happens to Karin? will she confess everything she knows and what will become of her then?