PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103

FireKero!
26th April 2007, 11:06 PM
^Oh, it has. The faces of the characters mean **** after time skip. Not even those huge comidic faces are funny. :/

Thanks for the spoilers. Team Snake, that's kewl. :)

uber gon
26th April 2007, 11:36 PM
posting bunch of random spoilers, not mine though.

Raw should be out soon.

???????????????????????????
Juugo:"I don't know when I will want to start killing people again, so lock the door"
?????????
or says something like that
?????????????????
Sasuke tells him that he killed Orochimaru
??????????????
"I will be your cage/prison" he says

????????????????
Then Juugo starts talking about past times involving Kimimaro
???????????????*????*??????
Sasuke says "Kimimaro died for me"
?????????????????????????
Juugo says "you're Uchiha Sasuke...?"
??????
Some more flashbacks

????????????
They continue on for a bit outside of the prison cell
???????????4?????
Sasuke" from here on out, we will go about as a team of four"
?????????????????????
"and we will refer to our 4-man-team as [snake]"

?????????????????????????
Naruto says that they should make their 4-man-team and get going as well

??????
Scene change
??????????????????*??????
Sasuke: "of course there is only one purpose for [snake]..."
???????????????????
Naruto"in other words we are targeting..."

????
in a two-page spread
?????????*?
"Uchiha Itachi"
???????????*???????????
Itachi says "it might get a little rough" and ends.

?????????
sorry i am not good at this
by brucelee from NF
(this forum needs moar japanese text)
????????????????
??????????????*?????
???????????????
??????????????????
???????????????????????????????*???
?????????

?????

???????*?????*?

???*?????????????????

Naruto says "how come Sasuke is not coming back even though Orochimaru is gone".
Then Icha Icha Paradise guy (I guess Jiraiya) says
"Sasuke has been obsessed with revenge"
"Sasuke seems that he is approaching to Akatsuki just to kill his brother, Uchiha Itachi"

Its snake.

Kisame only shows his back.

Probably Naruto's teammembers are not decided yet.
By shunskate_nakamura on NF
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/NANAhashi/f796yzva_0.jpg
sup guys.
from what i can read from the spoiler pic, this hasn't been mentioned in the summaries i've read so far.

karin: tch!
sasuke: hey suigetsu, cut that* out...
suigetsu: ...
suigetsu: Geez, alright... sorry about that.**

*kinda blurry, can't make out what he was doing
**can't make out who he's apologizing to but my guess would be karin

OR

Sasuke: Suigetsu, stop irritating/winding up Karin. (aoru)
Suigetsu: Fine, my bad Karin.

First one by PunkBouncer on NF
Second one by Brucelee on NF

Team snake hmm? sounds basic.

Itachi may most likely get killed soon.

Uchiha_Itachi
27th April 2007, 7:30 PM
confirmed spoiler's translation
Originally Posted by Sakon from NarutoForums
Juugo: I dunno when I will start killing people again, so lock me up if you can.

suigetsu: Ah, he's pretty dangerous Sasuke, I don't think I can relax walking around with him.

J: Who the hell are you guys? don't bother with me

sasuke: Orochimaru is dead. this prison is already destroyed. you will be finished if you stay here.

Juugo: that will be good. I dont want to kill anymore people.

sasuke: Relax, from now on, I shall be your prison

Juugo: ...

Juugo: can you actually say that you can stop my movements? Only kimimaro can, without him i will not go out.

Suigetsu: kimimaro is indeed from a special clan

Karin: ahh.. both kimimaro and juugo respect orochimaru very much, and as his human experiment they have always being locked in this prison. and they only fight each other. And kimimaro is very strong. In order for juugo, the important human experiment, not to be injured. Only i know of this matter.

suigetsu: but that person is already...

sasuke: juugo... kimimaro has already died for me.

sasuke:...

juugo: He died for you ! you.. uchiha sasuke

sasuke: yes

juugo: uchiha.. sasuke...

//now, flashback to kimimaro

juugo: why is a sick person like you being chased out?

kimi: uchiha sasuke.. I will bring back the person that will replace me as orochimaru-sama's container

juugo: Is that such a person of value?

kimimaro: as a container like me, if i could see him and bring him back, other things do not matter. He is like a reincaration of me. I don't mind risking my life to bring him back! thank you juugo., your strength has increased my strength. juugo, farewell.

//kimimaro close the door. return to the present time
//door open, juugo exits
// outside

sasuke: now, my dream team has being formed. I will now say my purpose. My aim is to kill uchiha itachi from the atatsuki, so I would like to borrow your strengths.

suigetsu: i thought so

sasuke: and karin, you said you have something on, what is that?

karin: ya.. but on second thought, it is not that important.

suigetsu: karin, you should be more blunt/honest, you just really want to be with sasuke, right?

karin: i didn't say anything like that?

suigetsu: see, you never change, do you want to know the previous sasuke? (?)

karin:!! // hit suigetsu

suigetsu:..

sasuke: suigetsu, karin. stop fighting. we should start co-operating

suigestu: i really dont understand. stupid karin. she hate me and yet she wants to stick so closely with sasuke

suigetsu: i want to reform the 7 swordsman group, and kill kisame who is together with itachi to get his sword.

karin: collect the swords only right?

suigetsu: ...

sasuke: suigetsu

suigetsu: i know.. juugo.. why are you outside?

juugo: kimimaro said that sasuke is a reincanation of himself. i want to risk my life to protect him. (LOL)

sasuke: so that shall be it.

// scene change to konoha

naruto: but why? orochimaru is dead, why that person still dont come back?

jiraiya: it's because of revenge. to kill his brother itachi and he has to get close to the akatsuki

naruto: that idiot

// change to sasuke

sasuke: from now on, we shall move as a four-man team. and out team name will be "snake"

// change to konoha again
naruto: team kakashi needs to move again, and continue hunting for the akatsuki members

sasuke: team snake has only 1 motive

naruto: We need to find the Akatsuki member who has the most probability meeting him!

sasuke/naruto: uchiha itachi

// scene of itachi and kisame
//lightning
kisame: its going to rain
itachi: a storm is coming

Great irony at the end, and wow, Suigetsu is collecting swords. But spare Itachi please!

Kimimaro fans, here's some Kimi for you!

zonic the hedgehog
27th April 2007, 7:54 PM
It seems to be close to Itachi's demise... maybe.

I certainly will laugh if Itachi gets owned as fast as Hidan or Kakuzu did. XD

absol attacker
27th April 2007, 9:06 PM
how the f is that ironic?

http://www.islandne.com/online/?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10601&g2_serialNumber=1

Uchiha_Itachi
27th April 2007, 10:36 PM
how the f is that ironic?

http://www.islandne.com/online/?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10601&g2_serialNumber=1

I don't know. I just thought Itachi would be like "This could be difficult" or something like that.

OVERVIEW OF THE CHAPTER. Awesome chapter! I loved it!
SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT!
Highlights...
Wow, Kimimaro was Juugo's best friend.
Karin *****-slapped Suigetsu.
Suigetsu collects swords...
And apparently, Karin has some kind of dark secret: she did something to Sasuke a long time ago. (But Karin slapped Suigetsu before he said anything else.)

MugenKeiji
28th April 2007, 9:05 AM
Someone's very eager...

uber gon
28th April 2007, 9:46 AM
It seems to be close to Itachi's demise... maybe.

I certainly will laugh if Itachi gets owned as fast as Hidan or Kakuzu did. XD

Oh, HELL NO!!! :(

BattleFranky~40
28th April 2007, 2:36 PM
Akatsuki jobbing coming soon?

Yeah, how awesome.

uber gon
28th April 2007, 8:55 PM
Akatsuki jobbing coming soon?

Yeah, how awesome.

Meh, I want to see some neat jutsu SOON.

P.S. Anyone think Naruto will learn how to control the Rasenshuriken soon?

Uchiha_Itachi
28th April 2007, 11:29 PM
People who think Itachi will die...perhaps you have been thinking that for three years Itachi has been sitting on the couch eating potato chips while Sasuke and Naruto have been training. This is ITACHI we are talking about here. That guy that took down Kakashi without breaking a sweat as well as other Jounin, the guy who killed the best clan in the village without breaking a sweat, an S-Ranked Shinobi noted even within the Bingo Book. NO. This is Uchiha Itachi we are talking here. And I'm not saying that out of favoritism. (At least I think...sorry if I am...)

If both teams go against each other, here is what might happen...(basics first, like Naruto and Sakura, and Snake).

Naruto vs. Kisame...Naruto, most likely. But if he's banned from using "that" jutsu, then...
Naruto vs. Itachi...Itachi, for sure. I mean, he's got speed and taijutsu! And remember when he put him in that genjutsu? It scared Naruto bunches.

Sakura vs. Kisame...if only she could get one hit!
Sakura vs. Itachi...even if she hit him once, with full power, she'd die, and Itachi wouldn't even have a bruise on him...

Suigetsu vs. Kisame...it could work out with Suigetsu.
Suigetsu vs. Itachi...Suigetsu would DIE within a second. Sure, Suigetsu is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but Itachi can do mental damage as well as hand-to-hand combat.

Karin vs. Kisame...I don't know...?
Karin vs. Itachi...well, I'm pretty sure with this one...Itachi.

Juugo vs. Kisame...you just need him in his cursed seal 2 form...
Juugo vs. Itachi...ditto Itachi with the cursed seal thing...

Sasuke vs. Kisame...not going to happen, but Sasuke could happen to be the victor...
Sasuke vs. Itachi...I want Itachi to win, but Sasuke could prevail as well. Well, Sasuke's got Juugo as backup, since he is, apparently, Kimimaro's "reincarnation"...

uber gon
29th April 2007, 1:38 AM
People who think Itachi will die...perhaps you have been thinking that for three years Itachi has been sitting on the couch eating potato chips while Sasuke and Naruto have been training. This is ITACHI we are talking about here. That guy that took down Kakashi without breaking a sweat as well as other Jounin, the guy who killed the best clan in the village without breaking a sweat, an S-Ranked Shinobi noted even within the Bingo Book. NO. This is Uchiha Itachi we are talking here. And I'm not saying that out of favoritism. (At least I think...sorry if I am...)

If both teams go against each other, here is what might happen...(basics first, like Naruto and Sakura, and Snake).

Naruto vs. Kisame...Naruto, most likely. But if he's banned from using "that" jutsu, then...
Naruto vs. Itachi...Itachi, for sure. I mean, he's got speed and taijutsu! And remember when he put him in that genjutsu? It scared Naruto bunches.

Sakura vs. Itachi...even if she hit him once, with full power, she'd die, and Itachi wouldn't even have a bruise on him...

Suigetsu vs. Itachi...Suigetsu would DIE within a second. Sure, Suigetsu is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but Itachi can do mental damage as well as hand-to-hand combat.

Sasuke vs. Kisame...not going to happen, but Sasuke could happen to be the victor...
Sasuke vs. Itachi...I want Itachi to win, but Sasuke could prevail as well. Well, Sasuke's got Juugo as backup, since he is, apparently, Kimimaro's "reincarnation"...

Well, Itachi's eyes aren't what they used to.

But who said that there won't be a DOUBLE battle

Naruto/Sasuke vs. Itachi.

BattleFranky~40
29th April 2007, 3:46 AM
Well, Itachi's eyes aren't what they used to.

But who said that there won't be a DOUBLE battle

Naruto/Sasuke vs. Itachi.
Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't team up.

If anything, it'd be Naruto vs. Sasuke vs. Itachi

Rodrigo
29th April 2007, 4:09 AM
I think that Sasuke and Naruto will team up for this battle, then do battle after Itachi is dead.

~Rodrigo

BattleFranky~40
29th April 2007, 4:26 AM
I think that Sasuke and Naruto will team up for this battle, then do battle after Itachi is dead.

~Rodrigo

Which makes no sense.

Are they just gonna go "Hey, Sasuke, how's it going?"
"Oh fine, Naruto, just got myself a new team of vagabonds ready to kill anything I wish to kill."
"Cool. You know, your brother is looking awfully scary brooding over in that corner, how about we fight together to defeat him"
"Sounds like a plan, dude. Turtle Power!"

uber gon
29th April 2007, 9:40 AM
Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't team up.

If anything, it'd be Naruto vs. Sasuke vs. Itachi

Actually, I was thinking about the fight scene in "Avatar."

Aang vs. Zuko vs. Azula

absol attacker
29th April 2007, 1:37 PM

you underestimate the power of Kishi's plot no jutsu.

BattleFranky~40
29th April 2007, 3:06 PM
Actually, I was thinking about the fight scene in "Avatar."

Aang vs. Zuko vs. Azula

Since when did Aang and Zuko fight together against Azula?

It was a free-for-all.

uber gon
29th April 2007, 6:34 PM
Since when did Aang and Zuko fight together against Azula?

It was a free-for-all.

Which I hope will happen to Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi.

Come on, do you really think I'd like to see Naruto and Sasuke work together, HELL NO.

r@yQu@3z-nine-three
29th April 2007, 10:02 PM
Come on, do you really think I'd like to see Naruto and Sasuke work together, HELL NO.
Same with me. Sasuke's too cool to work with anybody.

Does anybody here know anything about the Akatsuki leader, besides the fact that he has auburn hair?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th April 2007, 10:10 PM
I have the feeling Orochimaru won, cause why would sasuke name his team Snake?, and besides, Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi so he needs help to kill him.

~Kaim

absol attacker
29th April 2007, 11:20 PM
he is the leader of Akatsuki.

come on, you should've seen that coming. for real, here's what we got:

he has what appear to be piercings on his nose
his ring says "zero"
he has grey eyes in the anime
he is skilled in forbidden jutsu
he wants to create a ninja monopoly
he has been seen on what appears to be a statue-like ship docked in a modernized city.
he knows of Konoha's "will of fire".

BattleFranky~40
29th April 2007, 11:25 PM
I have the feeling Orochimaru won, cause why would sasuke name his team Snake?, and besides, Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi so he needs help to kill him.

~Kaim
Of course, because Orochimaru is the only person ever to possibly have anything to do with snakes. This is also why he is breaking out prisoners of his instead of returning to business as usual.

Please try using your brain next time, kid.

uber gon
30th April 2007, 4:15 AM
he is the leader of Akatsuki.

come on, you should've seen that coming. for real, here's what we got:

he has what appear to be piercings on his nose
his ring says "zero"
he has grey eyes in the anime
he is skilled in forbidden jutsu
he wants to create a ninja monopoly
he has been seen on what appears to be a statue-like ship docked in a modernized city.
he knows of Konoha's "will of fire".

Who wants to bet this guy gets beat in a DEM sort of manner?

Uchiha_Itachi
2nd May 2007, 8:28 PM
What the hey was that absol attacker even talking about...? There is no flipping way Orochimaru is the Akatsuki leader; only someone demented would think that.

Guys, unfortunately, there's been word that there's no new manga chapter this week because it is Golden Week in Japan and I'm guessing Kishimoto is taking a break as well...

uber gon
2nd May 2007, 9:31 PM
What the hey was that absol attacker even talking about...? There is no flipping way Orochimaru is the Akatsuki leader; only someone demented would think that.

Guys, unfortunately, there's been word that there's no new manga chapter this week because it is Golden Week in Japan and I'm guessing Kishimoto is taking a break as well...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonRanger
5th May 2007, 1:02 PM
This is a stupid question and I know it so don't bash me but who won? Sasuke or Orochimaru *rolls rs*

Uchiha_Itachi
6th May 2007, 2:00 PM
I've got the greatest hope and feeling Sasuke won!

They only show Sasuke...so really...I dunno...

uber gon
6th May 2007, 10:44 PM
I've got the greatest hope and feeling Sasuke won!

They only show Sasuke...so really...I dunno...

I'm thinking Orochimaru is just sleeping in Sasuke like how Ansem was sleeping in Riku in KH.

I'm a KH fan, believe it!

absol attacker
7th May 2007, 12:02 AM

look at the post before that one, genius.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th May 2007, 11:22 PM
Hey I just thought of something, once Itachi and Kisame are out, that will be 4 members of akatsuki out of the picture, if they get Hidan's ring somehow and leave him there, take Itachi, Kisame and Kakuzu's rings, there will be enough rings for Sasuke and company to join if they are going that way. *Shot*

~Kaim

yoshara
8th May 2007, 7:55 AM
Hey I just thought of something, once Itachi and Kisame are out, that will be 4 members of akatsuki out of the picture, if they get Hidan's ring somehow and leave him there, take Itachi, Kisame and Kakuzu's rings, there will be enough rings for Sasuke and company to join if they are going that way. *Shot*

~Kaim

Pretty neat idea, but I think Sasuke would recognize at that point, that he has become Itachi 1.5.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th May 2007, 9:31 PM
Pretty neat idea, but I think Sasuke would recognize at that point, that he has become Itachi 1.5.

Not technically since 1. he didnt kill his best friend and 2. Therefore he doesnt have the mangekyou Sharingan and surpassed his brother without it's help.

Or Orochimaru can be in controll and rip the Akatsuki apart from the inside out.

~Kaim

uber gon
9th May 2007, 3:51 AM
Not technically since 1. he didnt kill his best friend and 2. Therefore he doesnt have the mangekyou Sharingan and surpassed his brother without it's help.

Or Orochimaru can be in controll and rip the Akatsuki apart from the inside out.

~Kaim

Yay! Sasuke vs. Akatsuki leader!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
9th May 2007, 12:23 PM
Yay! Sasuke vs. Akatsuki leader!

yeah, probably something like that, but if it is Mandara [who I thin kit is and not the 4th like all the n00bs do] he'll get wooped big time.

~Kaim

uber gon
11th May 2007, 6:58 AM
yeah, probably something like that, but if it is Mandara [who I thin kit is and not the 4th like all the n00bs do] he'll get wooped big time.

~Kaim

It's Madara Uchiha. Frankly, I think that geezer is loooooooooong gone if the 9-tailed fox knows him.

OtterPops
11th May 2007, 7:17 AM
I haven't posted here in a long time, but...

I am dying to see Team Kurenai get back into action. She's pregnant, though, so maybe she could be replaced by Anko (who needs some screentime)?

-;179;

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th May 2007, 12:11 PM
It's Madara Uchiha. Frankly, I think that geezer is loooooooooong gone if the 9-tailed fox knows him.

not necessarily, because it was 15 years ago that the 9 Tailed Fox was sealed in Naruto, so he doesnt have to be dead.

I haven't posted here in a long time, but...

I am dying to see Team Kurenai get back into action. She's pregnant, though, so maybe she could be replaced by Anko (who needs some screentime)?

Anko is Hot. She needs more love.

~Kaim

yoshara
12th May 2007, 4:01 AM
Team 8 also needs more love. The only shippuden chapters they were in were introduction chapters.

SuperDude
12th May 2007, 10:22 AM
You can tell when an akatsuki member is going to die because they take their black and red robe off :D well thats what i think

*slapped*

BattleFranky~40
12th May 2007, 3:54 PM
Team 8 also needs more love. The only shippuden chapters they were in were introduction chapters.

Team 8 sucks, so no, they don't need more love.

uber gon
13th May 2007, 8:15 AM
not necessarily, because it was 15 years ago that the 9 Tailed Fox was sealed in Naruto, so he doesnt have to be dead.

Anko is Hot. She needs more love.

~Kaim

Oh, right. That explains Itachi since the Akutsuki could be his relative.

YAY to the snake lady.

MugenKeiji
13th May 2007, 11:07 AM
Darn, I would have loved to see Orochimaru vs. Deidara. Although Oro would have won because of Dei's short temper could work against him.

Kisame confirms that Suigetsu is basically Zabuza Lite. I say "Lite" because Zabuza had no problems with hydration.

Seriously, get the kid some salt tablets or something.

Also what's with Konoha and Akatsuki magically having the best of the best intel sources these days? Before the Leaf couldn't even catch wind of the Village of Sound being run by Orochimaru, let alone whether or not he was still alive and now they know just as much as Akatsuki that Sasuke killed him. Just as well Akatsuki sticks their nose in Orochimaru's business even though they're mostly about the Jinchuuriki ('less they were looking for more bounties Kakuzu WOULD have liked if he wasn't dead).

I dunno, guess I'm trying to say that it's too convenient for both parties to have sources that know as much as the readers now. Ninja or not.

We do know Itachi's losing steam, Kisame will cross swords with Suigetsu and Danzou is most likely going to make a return to do something stupid and highly consequential.

Just as easily it could just end up that more Akatsuki members die, Naruto fights Sasuke, Sasuke dies, Sakura has Naruto's babies and I puke "The End"

uber gon
14th May 2007, 7:09 AM
Darn, I would have loved to see Orochimaru vs. Deidara. Although Oro would have won because of Dei's short temper could work against him.

Kisame confirms that Suigetsu is basically Zabuza Lite. I say "Lite" because Zabuza had no problems with hydration.

Seriously, get the kid some salt tablets or something.

Also what's with Konoha and Akatsuki magically having the best of the best intel sources these days? Before the Leaf couldn't even catch wind of the Village of Sound being run by Orochimaru, let alone whether or not he was still alive and now they know just as much as Akatsuki that Sasuke killed him. Just as well Akatsuki sticks their nose in Orochimaru's business even though they're mostly about the Jinchuuriki ('less they were looking for more bounties Kakuzu WOULD have liked if he wasn't dead).

I dunno, guess I'm trying to say that it's too convenient for both parties to have sources that know as much as the readers now. Ninja or not.

We do know Itachi's losing steam, Kisame will cross swords with Suigetsu and Danzou is most likely going to make a return to do something stupid and highly consequential.

Just as easily it could just end up that more Akatsuki members die, Naruto fights Sasuke, Sasuke dies, Sakura has Naruto's babies and I puke "The End"

Ahhh, it might not be that bad, heck NARUTO might die in some sad way.

Wait, what am I saying!!?! That WOULDN'T be so bad.

absol attacker
15th May 2007, 8:47 PM
didn't you see the preview for the fourth movie?

MugenKeiji
16th May 2007, 5:42 AM
Man, I gotta milk the possibilities of the 4th movie.

Sakura: Noooo Naruto!

Hinata: I can't believe he's gone

Sakura: I miss him

Hinata: I miss him more!

Sakura: I miss him more than you do!

*brief pause*

*hot SakuHina action takes place*

I have even more disgusting possibilities, one of them involves the wrong usage of a kunai. Naruto's kunai.

uber gon
16th May 2007, 8:11 AM
didn't you see the preview for the fourth movie?

No, but do you know anything about it?

uber gon
20th May 2007, 7:37 AM
So now we get to see Diedara vs. Naruto and Obito vs. Kakashi.

SWEET. :D

DragonRanger
20th May 2007, 11:35 AM
I know this is dumb, but didn't Obito already die?

Ludicolo von Nosepass
20th May 2007, 2:01 PM
I think Uber gon means that Tobi might be Obito.

absol attacker
20th May 2007, 4:25 PM
and we don't know for sure that Obito is dead. we just know he got crushed by a boulder.

crimsoneagle
21st May 2007, 1:10 AM
im kinda glad that team 8 finally showed up.

uber gon
21st May 2007, 1:39 AM
im kinda glad that team 8 finally showed up.

Let's hope Hinata shows that filler jutsu. :D

Steve
21st May 2007, 2:52 AM
and we don't know for sure that Obito is dead. we just know he got crushed by a boulder.
SEVERAL boulders....the size of truck cabs....

freedom-123
21st May 2007, 9:17 AM
er first of all isnt it 1 and half years time skip? o.O

uber gon
22nd May 2007, 5:02 AM

Still, this may be a reincarnation situation.

FaFniR
22nd May 2007, 1:46 PM
I'm going to point out some things about the 'Tobi is Obito' theory.

- Wears a mask. Only his right eye is visible, with the left covered by his mask. Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi.

- The hair. It looks almost exactly the same.

- He isn't seen wearing a forehead protector, which could be to hide a Leaf identity? It's possible.

- His name. This is the one that strikes me the most. Obito can be rearranged into 'Tobi', although there is an 'o' left over.

- Wiki says: "He and Deidara have defeated the three-tailed beast, but Tobi is never shown doing anything but running from it. After the battle, which goes largely unwitnessed, Tobi claims to have knocked it out with a single attack." The fact that we're not shown Tobi's fighting style is suspicious.

- His personality. "Tobi's personality is rather odd in comparison with other Akatsuki members. While most of the members are dedicated and serious, though somewhat argumentative or even hostile towards each other when not fighting, Tobi is more carefree and goofy, much like Naruto." Thanks to Wiki again there. 'Carefree and goofy' apparently matches Obito's personality.

Of course, there are problems. For starters, and one hell of a hefty starter, Obito was CRUSHED under boulders. Someone pointed out on a Naruto forum "He also has some sort of nail things in his right side, this could be what put him back together." Who knows? These 'nails' could just be decoration, but who knows? I find it difficult to imagine how he could've had his body fixed up again after being crushed, BUT we can consider another possibility: He may have a puppet body, like Sasori. Also, with Sasori dead now, it becomes difficult to prove, seeing as Sasori lost his Akatsuki place to Tobi. Oh, and perhaps Sasori gave a Tobi a puppet body with the intention of giving up his place to him upon his death? It would certainly explain how Tobi just appeared into Akatsuki out of nowhere - Sasori may have entrusted the Akatsuki leader with a will of bringing Tobi into Akatsuki had Sasori died.

Well, I do believe that Tobi is Obito. All the above is just a bunch of theories. Who knows? Well, of course, it will have to revealed sooner or later, so let's keep our eyes peeled, eh?

Gaara was brought back from the dead, for crying out loud. Anything's possible.

shiny_raichu
22nd May 2007, 3:39 PM
Hmmmm, yeah I think I remember that guy. Wow, so that cook finally croaked. Had this been aired first on American TV, they probably wouldve saved that for the sweeps.

EDIT: I dont care bout Sasuke, he always rubbed me the wrong way. But did Naruto and Sakura ever attain the Chuunin rank yet? I mean, shouldnt they by now?

are u seriously current with the amerian version? im on episode 175 and live in america u should watch episodes on youtube. im up to the point of where Naturo, Hinata, Kina and Akamru are caputred but Face Clone Specalists. its pretty crazy lol.

Leoniffic
22nd May 2007, 4:06 PM
*Cough* This is the Manga discussion. Not the Anime.

[Off Topic] IS chapter 354 out already?
Anyway, The prospect of a Kisame Suigetsu battle is an exciting one, even if the odds are against Kisame. Mind you, if Suigetsu did win, he wouldnt be able to use Kisames sword would he?

BattleFranky~40
22nd May 2007, 5:05 PM
Let's hope Hinata shows that filler jutsu. :D
The Rave no Jutsu sucked.

And we still never actually saw him die.

are u seriously current with the amerian version? im on episode 175 and live in america u should watch episodes on youtube. im up to the point of where Naturo, Hinata, Kina and Akamru are caputred but Face Clone Specalists. its pretty crazy lol.
Youtube sucks, as does the filler you are watching. You fail.

HK
22nd May 2007, 9:41 PM
Man, I gotta milk the possibilities of the 4th movie.

Sakura: Noooo Naruto!

Hinata: I can't believe he's gone

Sakura: I miss him

Hinata: I miss him more!

Sakura: I miss him more than you do!

*brief pause*

*hot SakuHina action takes place*

I have even more disgusting possibilities, one of them involves the wrong usage of a kunai. Naruto's kunai.

Us Americans have too much time on their hands. But at least some of the consequences of it is amusing in some way, twisted or not. You're usually dependable for that, MugenKeiji.

And we still never actually saw him die.

Franky, you silly, pointing out the obvious in Naruto ruins the BIG PLOT TWIST.

Also, Kishimoto wants me to just not even begin to find some form of enjoyment in Naruto since... I dunno. I mean, the past few chapters actually had some remotely interesting events occuring, but then he sends Team 8 in...

My reaction to the recent development. (http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/96/emofacialdistortionninazz5.jpg) <--- Minus the glasses, feminine face, and Sunrise'd emo facial distortion.

uber gon
25th May 2007, 7:41 AM
I'm going to point out some things about the 'Tobi is Obito' theory.

- Wears a mask. Only his right eye is visible, with the left covered by his mask. Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi.

- The hair. It looks almost exactly the same.

- He isn't seen wearing a forehead protector, which could be to hide a Leaf identity? It's possible.

- His name. This is the one that strikes me the most. Obito can be rearranged into 'Tobi', although there is an 'o' left over.

- Wiki says: "He and Deidara have defeated the three-tailed beast, but Tobi is never shown doing anything but running from it. After the battle, which goes largely unwitnessed, Tobi claims to have knocked it out with a single attack." The fact that we're not shown Tobi's fighting style is suspicious.

- His personality. "Tobi's personality is rather odd in comparison with other Akatsuki members. While most of the members are dedicated and serious, though somewhat argumentative or even hostile towards each other when not fighting, Tobi is more carefree and goofy, much like Naruto." Thanks to Wiki again there. 'Carefree and goofy' apparently matches Obito's personality.

Of course, there are problems. For starters, and one hell of a hefty starter, Obito was CRUSHED under boulders. Someone pointed out on a Naruto forum "He also has some sort of nail things in his right side, this could be what put him back together." Who knows? These 'nails' could just be decoration, but who knows? I find it difficult to imagine how he could've had his body fixed up again after being crushed, BUT we can consider another possibility: He may have a puppet body, like Sasori. Also, with Sasori dead now, it becomes difficult to prove, seeing as Sasori lost his Akatsuki place to Tobi. Oh, and perhaps Sasori gave a Tobi a puppet body with the intention of giving up his place to him upon his death? It would certainly explain how Tobi just appeared into Akatsuki out of nowhere - Sasori may have entrusted the Akatsuki leader with a will of bringing Tobi into Akatsuki had Sasori died.

Well, I do believe that Tobi is Obito. All the above is just a bunch of theories. Who knows? Well, of course, it will have to revealed sooner or later, so let's keep our eyes peeled, eh?

Gaara was brought back from the dead, for crying out loud. Anything's possible.

That would be very interesting.

Also, anyone else here think it's ironic that the Uchiha (which is liked to birds) have CATS around their property?

Also, CRAZY CAT LADIY WITH HOOOOOOOT GRAND-DAUGHTER.

Idate
25th May 2007, 4:39 PM
Why is it so important Tobi is Obito-san? I believe that too though. Mabey when the Anime comes up and we compare Tobi and Obito's voices they might sound alike.
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/591/comic20061102fc4.png

silverbullet1188
27th May 2007, 9:17 AM
Why is it so important Tobi is Obito-san? I believe that too though. Mabey when the Anime comes up and we compare Tobi and Obito's voices they might sound alike.
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/591/comic20061102fc4.png

Im pretty sure Obito has never been seen let alone had a speaking role in the anime. They had his shadow shown only when kakashi and orochimaru were talking in that one ep.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
27th May 2007, 6:00 PM
I predict Deidara is going after Naruto then Kakashi shows up, Tobi is all like 'Holy **** its Kakashi' they fight, Tobi dies, Kakashi takes off the mask and finds Obito

Also right now if Tobi doesnt die I think Kisame Itachi and Deidara's time is up, they have been in it for to long, besides when they do an in depth thing on an Akatsuki member you know they're gunna die soon.

~Kaim

uber gon
28th May 2007, 9:04 AM
I predict Deidara is going after Naruto then Kakashi shows up, Tobi is all like 'Holy **** its Kakashi' they fight, Tobi dies, Kakashi takes off the mask and finds Obito

Also right now if Tobi doesnt die I think Kisame Itachi and Deidara's time is up, they have been in it for to long, besides when they do an in depth thing on an Akatsuki member you know they're gunna die soon.

~Kaim

Let's hope there's at least some new jutsu shown.

Shiny Ho-Oh
28th May 2007, 2:35 PM

~Kaim

If Tobi does do that then we'll finally know that its Obito.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
28th May 2007, 2:48 PM
If Tobi does do that then we'll finally know that its Obito.

Exactly why I said it -.-'

But I hope he doesnt die just cause Tobi is awsome, besides there are 3 options
1. Rejoins leaf Village
2. Dies
3. Takes over Akatsuki after the leader gets killed XD

~Kaim

FireKero!
28th May 2007, 4:29 PM
Exactly why I said it -.-'

But I hope he doesnt die just cause Tobi is awsome, besides there are 3 options
1. Rejoins leaf Village
2. Dies
3. Takes over Akatsuki after the leader gets killed XD

~Kaim

....kay, I want Tobi to be Obito too, but he's gonna die either way. No way in hell is he coming back to the leaf, take over Akatsuki, but he'll prolly die.

What's wrong with everyone!? Once you abandon your village, there's no coming back. And even if it is Tobi under the Obito mask, I doubt he'd want to come back anyway.

uber gon
28th May 2007, 9:32 PM
....kay, I want Tobi to be Obito too, but he's gonna die either way. No way in hell is he coming back to the leaf, take over Akatsuki, but he'll prolly die.

What's wrong with everyone!? Once you abandon your village, there's no coming back. And even if it is Tobi under the Obito mask, I doubt he'd want to come back anyway.

Maybe, he disappears from the manga altogether?

Blaziryu
31st May 2007, 2:39 PM
The official spolier is in. According to it, Deidara w/Tobi are behind Sasuke & Kabuto is behind Naruto's group. Plus, the cover page is in color showing Team Hebi & Naruto riding a toad.

DragonRanger
1st June 2007, 12:14 PM
Oh. Ok. Just wondering......

uber gon
2nd June 2007, 9:27 AM
The official spolier is in. According to it, Deidara w/Tobi are behind Sasuke & Kabuto is behind Naruto's group. Plus, the cover page is in color showing Team Hebi & Naruto riding a toad.

What the hell is KABUTO doing there?

Who's team Hebi.

Finally, some summon action on Naruto's part. :D

Nagashi
2nd June 2007, 10:32 AM
This last chapter was insanely awesome. Seriously.

That expression on Kabuto's face when he revealed his other half, and the irony of Naruto being his inspiration... <3

BattleFranky~40
2nd June 2007, 11:13 AM
Wow, that was terrible.

Korobooshi Kojiro
2nd June 2007, 1:08 PM
Who's team Hebi.
Team Snake, becauase you can't just "say" snake.

BattleFranky~40
2nd June 2007, 1:13 PM
Team Snake, becauase you can't just "say" snake.

You need to say it in JAPANESE, because japanese makes everything better.

That Scary Clefairy
2nd June 2007, 2:24 PM
You need to say it in JAPANESE, because japanese makes everything better.

WEEBO ALERT!!!!!

BattleFranky~40
2nd June 2007, 2:31 PM
WEEBO ALERT!!!!!

Weebo? Like from Flubber?

Kabuto
2nd June 2007, 9:12 PM
Love this arc so far. Its acually somewhat surprising

XD, so many of these creepy distortions...

http://sasukeuchiwa666.blog.jeu******.com/images/mn/1124132932.gif

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume25.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35719

http://manga.unrivaled.info/showimg.php?file=/Manga/Naruto/356/18-19.png

LonesomeDiamond
3rd June 2007, 1:09 AM
Once i saw kabuto covering that eye, i KNEW wat was under it. the site i read on was taking forever loading and i was getting SO impatient wait to see it. it was so awesome though, in the end. Every time i see tobi, i cant stop seeing OBITO!!!!!! in my head...i hope so(too many Uchihas in Akatsuki at that point but...). I just hope Orochimaru's in there.Cuz i said in my head "hes dead", but i knew that wouldnt stay as such.SASUKE LEFT KABUTO ALIVE!HES A MEDICAL NIN!!!This was one of those chapters that i expect to wait an extra week after reading to see the next.
I agree w/ Battle Franky~40 on the japanese thing. i say all of it that way.

EmberStar the Blaziken
4th June 2007, 3:40 AM
It was too easy really, Sasuke destroying Orochimaru. I knew their was a catch, I just forgot about Kabuto.

uber gon
5th June 2007, 9:18 AM
Love this arc so far. Its acually somewhat surprising

XD, so many of these creepy distortions...

http://sasukeuchiwa666.blog.jeu******.com/images/mn/1124132932.gif

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume25.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35719

http://manga.unrivaled.info/showimg.php?file=/Manga/Naruto/356/18-19.png

Now show Naruto writhing in pain with his new jutsu, and I'm set. By the way, how do you suppose Naruto will get over the jutsu's "impediment."

absol attacker
6th June 2007, 2:44 AM
using kyuubi chakra to maintain it longer than 3 seconds and actually trying to throw it?

uber gon
6th June 2007, 8:52 AM
using kyuubi chakra to maintain it longer than 3 seconds and actually trying to throw it?

But Naruto can't use kyubi chakra. Not without going demon fox on us.

Yeah, it is a shuriken based jutsu, why didn't kishi think about THAT.

Hupla
9th June 2007, 3:21 AM
Wow a naruto chapter that left off half way through a fight and had little advancements in the plot.

WHODAPHUNKIT?

Honestly naruto I belived in you after you reaveled karin but now you let me down. AGAIN!

absol attacker
9th June 2007, 3:35 AM
HAY GUYS!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9349/tobi2iu5.png

Kaim_Fabuyashi
9th June 2007, 3:39 AM
Wow some new developments

Tobi is like a zombie
Deidara can make a big dragon that he'll kill himself with
Kabuto is now a freak with part of a copse controlling 1/3 of his body
Hinata still cant do **** [well no surprise there]
Kabuto can poof into smoke

yeah besides that I am mad that Sakura and Karin just walked past each other. I WANNA SEE SOME HOT YURI ACTION! anyone else with me?

~Kaim

uber gon
9th June 2007, 5:52 AM
Wow some new developments

Tobi is like a zombie
Deidara can make a big dragon that he'll kill himself with
Kabuto is now a freak with part of a copse controlling 1/3 of his body
Hinata still cant do **** [well no surprise there]
Kabuto can poof into smoke

yeah besides that I am mad that Sakura and Karin just walked past each other. I WANNA SEE SOME HOT YURI ACTION! anyone else with me?

~Kaim

A gratuitous catfight would be satisfactory.:D

Anyway, wonder what jutsu Sasuke uses to beat Deidara.

BattleFranky~40
9th June 2007, 6:11 AM
HAY GUYS!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9349/tobi2iu5.png

More proof that every other Akatsuki grouping is better than Kisame/Itachi.

Oh, and now Sasuke isn't even using shurikens as projectiles anymore. Whatever happened to this being a manga about ninjas?

uber gon
9th June 2007, 9:42 AM
More proof that every other Akatsuki grouping is better than Kisame/Itachi.

Oh, and now Sasuke isn't even using shurikens as projectiles anymore. Whatever happened to this being a manga about ninjas?

Massive retardation?

Hopefully Sasuke vs. Itachi will rock.

HK
10th June 2007, 1:03 AM

It died when the Zabuza arc was over. Along with it was the potential for Naruto to be a decent shounen series.

I want an Akatsuki spin-off that focuses on Tobi. He's such a good boy! Wouldn't mind some Deidara and Kisame in there, too. Itachi should only get his usual one-liner in, "You lack hatred," before he suddenly dies from AIDS.

I'll leave it to your imaginations on where he contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

uber gon
10th June 2007, 4:30 AM
It died when the Zabuza arc was over. Along with it was the potential for Naruto to be a decent shounen series.

I want an Akatsuki spin-off that focuses on Tobi. He's such a good boy! Wouldn't mind some Deidara and Kisame in there, too. Itachi should only get his usual one-liner in, "You lack hatred," before he suddenly dies from AIDS.

I'll leave it to your imaginations on where he contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

No, he'd die from a chidori to the crotch. :D :D :D

Token
10th June 2007, 5:14 AM
No, he'd die from a chidori to the crotch. :D :D :D
Kinky. :P

Yeah, I would not say no to Sakura on Karin. Yay redheads. And Tobi wins at life.

uber gon
10th June 2007, 8:11 AM
Kinky. :P

Yeah, I would not say no to Sakura on Karin. Yay redheads. And Tobi wins at life.

Not kinky, LOL.

In Sasuke's POV, I think.

Xylitol
10th June 2007, 11:14 AM
Whatever happened to this being a manga about ninjas?

What are these "ninjas" you're talking about?

What kind of a retard IS Kabuto now? He's being taken over by someone he willingly "integrated" into his body, and he didn't even have a real plan to escape from Naruto and crew without getting caught.

A few chapters back, Naruto and Sasuke seemed to be after Itachi, but now we're having appearances by Kabuto and a battle between Sasuke and Deidara+Tobi. I wonder what Kishi is planning to do with this series. O_o Naruto still hasn't come up with some excuse to use his new jutsu. I hope it'll have at least some kind of explanation.

LonesomeDiamond
11th June 2007, 1:18 AM
Tobi is like a zombie

More like, hes a puppet!...w/ OBITO's soul and leftover eye!(calm down its just a theory...)

Did you ever notice that projectiles ALWAYS miss? Plus, ninjas are more about the magic techs nowadays anyways. especially, KATON! GOUKAKYUU NO JUTSU!(all non-naruto nin breathe fire)

If you ask me, this arc was the most meaningless, it had NOTHING to do w/ the story. I'm glad the timeskip is referencing it now, to make it relevant to the story. I really like naruto NOW, I think it's one of the best shonen(I didnt get into recently, i've been a fan; so im not jumping on the bandwagon)

This chapter was pretty skimpy in my opinion. All we got was more evidence for the Obito/O-tobi theory, a dragon sighting(we never see dragons in naruto), and some more info on Kabuto's status(so glad orochimaru's not gone).

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th June 2007, 2:44 AM
More like, hes a puppet!...w/ OBITO's soul and leftover eye!(calm down its just a theory...)

Even Sasuke knows it isnt a puppet, it is more likely a revival thing since he cant get hurt [just like the 1st and 2nd hokage from oro]

though the puppety idea would make sence dont get me wrong.

~kaim

LonesomeDiamond
11th June 2007, 3:34 AM
i guess puppet, because sasori made puppets...But then i remember he was dead when Tobi became a member.

uber gon
11th June 2007, 4:08 AM
Even Sasuke knows it isnt a puppet, it is more likely a revival thing since he cant get hurt [just like the 1st and 2nd hokage from oro]

though the puppety idea would make sence dont get me wrong.

~kaim

Wonder if this'll make Sasuke ignore hurting him?

atalantis
11th June 2007, 7:24 AM
I think the abilities of Tobi are the most confusing ones. You see Sasuke practically cut him in half but he comes back as if nothing happened, not even his cloak is damaged. That's what bothers me: his cloak. I don't think Sasuke missed him but then why isn't there even a tear in the cloak. Stupid cloak making my brain hurt.

BattleFranky~40
11th June 2007, 8:30 AM
If you ask me, this arc was the most meaningless, it had NOTHING to do w/ the story.
Yeah, because learning what it means to be a ninja is MEANINGLESS. We need more fireworks!

MugenKeiji
11th June 2007, 10:49 AM
Kabuto's giving me bad memories of Metal Gear Solid 2...Well at least it kind of gives hope that Naruto may be a little longer than we thought.

Orochimaru isn't DEAD per se, it's more like Sasuke took over HIS body instead of Oro taking over Sasuke as many of us thought. In theory, it's just that Orochimaru is like Sasuke's Kyuubi or Shuukaku, supplementing to his power and Chakra levels, giving wind to some new Jutsu (Purple/Black Goukyaku no Jutsu anyone?) and allows him to summon snakes on a technicality ...as if the Curse Seal wasn't enough. Orochimaru's still alive, just...dormant and submitting to Sasuke's will, inside his ... body.

I wouldn't rule it out that Tobi is Obito. Cyborgs, or rather Human-Puppets are possible in Naruto. Part of Zetsu speaks like a robot, which raises some question on his person and Sasori made himself into a puppet with only his heart and maybe brain intact (ironically ensuring his downfall).

Not to mention OROCHIMARU WAS IN THE AKATSUKI, so if he developed Edo Tensei whilst under their command rather than after, it's more than likely the leader coerced him to share his technique for it could have great usage for the future of the group.

Even if such wasn't the case, Tensei (ressurrection) Jutsu are very much real just as much as the Leader's "Remote Body" (or whatever it's called) Jutsu that created the 30% Itachi and Kisame projections using Sasori's subordinates. Therefore a Tensei Jutsu could still be used by a member of Akatsuki without reprecussions (except for their host body, but hey they don't care)

I hate that Karin's hair is actually supposed to be RED and not black, or some shade of blue. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Sasuke might end up losing an arm or something in this battle. That C2 Dragon looks serious, someone's going to suffer from his bite unless Sasuke intends to summon Manda or something. Deidara is certainly tenacious, I'll give him that.

Kishimoto's probably going to cop out on the fact that Hinata's teaming up with Naruto and go "Oopsie" on an opportunity to develop something. Let's hope the man isn't oblivious to his own story.

BattleFranky~40
11th June 2007, 10:59 AM
I hate that Karin's hair is actually supposed to be RED and not black, or some shade of blue. Am I the only one who thinks this?
Yep, she looks like she should have a cool color scheme, not dark red hair.

That Scary Clefairy
11th June 2007, 2:12 PM
Orochimaru isn't DEAD per se, it's more like Sasuke took over HIS body instead of Oro taking over Sasuke as many of us thought. In theory, it's just that Orochimaru is like Sasuke's Kyuubi or Shuukaku, supplementing to his power and Chakra levels, giving wind to some new Jutsu (Purple/Black Goukyaku no Jutsu anyone?) and allows him to summon snakes on a technicality ...as if the Curse Seal wasn't enough. Orochimaru's still alive, just...dormant and submitting to Sasuke's will, inside his ... body.

Oro Jackson finally got what he always wanted. Get inside Sasuke's pants.

BattleFranky~40
11th June 2007, 8:02 PM
Oro Jackson finally got what he always wanted. Get inside Sasuke's pants.

He achieved that long ago. It was part of Sasuke's training.

uber gon
11th June 2007, 8:45 PM
I think the abilities of Tobi are the most confusing ones. You see Sasuke practically cut him in half but he comes back as if nothing happened, not even his cloak is damaged. That's what bothers me: his cloak. I don't think Sasuke missed him but then why isn't there even a tear in the cloak. Stupid cloak making my brain hurt.

He's basically Hidan 2.0.

That Scary Clefairy
11th June 2007, 10:15 PM
He achieved that long ago. It was part of Sasuke's training.

yes, but this is the REAL deal.

LonesomeDiamond
12th June 2007, 12:15 AM
Yeah, because learning what it means to be a ninja is MEANINGLESS. We need more fireworks!

Okay, maybe meaningless was a little strong; i just found it was too much of an intro; and never really impacted the future events.At least now, suigetsu has Zabuza's sword, and they passed over the "great naruto bridge" as a little referance.It also gave us some Zabuza/Haku=Orochimaru/Kimimaro comparisons i guess, too...still my least fave arc.

That C2 Dragon looks serious, someone's going to suffer from his bite unless Sasuke intends to summon Manda or something.

I hope! Manda(or was it Mando...cant remember) was awesome!...b
But the real question is, who will be controlling who(or whom...)?

absol attacker
12th June 2007, 12:18 AM
oh, wait. this means there are TWO Orochipedos now. but Kabuto is too old for him, so he's trying to escape.

MugenKeiji
12th June 2007, 4:10 AM
I hope! Manda(or was it Mando...cant remember) was awesome!...b
But the real question is, who will be controlling who(or whom...)?

Fact is, all Sasuke has to do is summon him.

Kuchiyose creature's aren't invincible, so if Deidara kills him, it's not much of a loss to Sasuke, as long as he (it?) shielded him from the C2 blast.

uber gon
12th June 2007, 6:03 AM
Fact is, all Sasuke has to do is summon him.

Kuchiyose creature's aren't invincible, so if Deidara kills him, it's not much of a loss to Sasuke, as long as he (it?) shielded him from the C2 blast.

Maybe we'll get to see Manda's son.

That way, we'll get to see Gamakichi action.

MugenKeiji
15th June 2007, 10:41 PM
Well, he shielded himself but not with Manda.

He lost one of his HANDS, but it's not what you think...

uber gon
16th June 2007, 12:04 AM
Darn, I was hoping Hinata would do SOMETHING this time. Using the byakugan was cool, but COME ON.

LonesomeDiamond
16th June 2007, 2:39 AM
Mugenkeiji it's great how u anticipated the loss of an appendage!
i love those "wings", im sure they grow back(hoping).Is it me, or did they look more spiny this time around?
Manda should have a son, I love that pic of Future Gamakichi! (http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg)Some good Fuuton Rasenshuriken vs Chidori nagashi/Gamakichi vs Manda...son thing fights would be great!

I thought it was hilarious how all Tobi can do so far is not die...and dig...wow.
The C2 dragon was kinda goofy, but cool nonetheless...it's gone now though.

EmberStar the Blaziken
16th June 2007, 3:07 AM
So what happened this week? The website I go to for translation is down.

LonesomeDiamond
16th June 2007, 4:01 AM
Go here (http://www.saiyanisland.com/), you wont have to download its great! You only have to refresh alot. Basicly, It's the fight between Deidara and Sasuke. Sasuke transforms, loses a giant hand, and Uses his new Chidori - katana thing. Deidara Slave-drives Tobi into burying mines and tries to blow up sasuke.

uber gon
16th June 2007, 7:05 AM
Mugenkeiji it's great how u anticipated the loss of an appendage!
i love those "wings", im sure they grow back(hoping).Is it me, or did they look more spiny this time around?
Manda should have a son, I love that pic of Future Gamakichi! (http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg)Some good Fuuton Rasenshuriken vs Chidori nagashi/Gamakichi vs Manda...son thing fights would be great!

I thought it was hilarious how all Tobi can do so far is not die...and dig...wow.
The C2 dragon was kinda goofy, but cool nonetheless...it's gone now though.

Wonder if Naruto will ever get a club like that?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th June 2007, 6:42 PM
Holy Hell the last chapter was a bit confusing, but none the less I cant beleive it, Deidara might actually be dead, even if he isnt the shuriken to the arms arent gunna help.

~Kaim

uber gon
16th June 2007, 8:03 PM
Holy Hell the last chapter was a bit confusing, but none the less I cant beleive it, Deidara might actually be dead, even if he isnt the shuriken to the arms arent gunna help.

~Kaim

Wonder if Sasuke's wing will grow back.

BattleFranky~40
16th June 2007, 8:15 PM
Wonder if Sasuke's wing will grow back.

He'll be more popular as a One-Winged Angel.

uber gon
17th June 2007, 8:02 AM
He'll be more popular as a One-Winged Angel.

Oh great, a Sephiroth rip-off. I suppose you'd like to see Naruto carry around some huge sword next, huh.

BattleFranky~40
17th June 2007, 10:05 AM
Oh great, a Sephiroth rip-off. I suppose you'd like to see Naruto carry around some huge sword next, huh.

He already has the spikey blonde hair.

uber gon
18th June 2007, 9:39 AM
He already has the spikey blonde hair.

Yeah well, give Naruto some black colored transportation device, and I'd say he'd be the perfect Cloud rip-off.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
20th June 2007, 1:09 AM
Yeah well, give Naruto some black colored transportation device, and I'd say he'd be the perfect Cloud rip-off.

Off of the topic of Kingdom hearts...

Is it just me or is the Akatsuki being cut short? after Deidara, Kisame and Itachi dies its only gunna be Tobi, Zetsu, the unamed member and the leader. unless Sasuke and the rest of Hebi join they are pretty much dead meat.

~Kaim

uber gon
20th June 2007, 7:49 AM

Is it just me or is the Akatsuki being cut short? after Deidara, Kisame and Itachi dies its only gunna be Tobi, Zetsu, the unamed member and the leader. unless Sasuke and the rest of Hebi join they are pretty much dead meat.

~Kaim

Well, maybe the leader will have some kick-*** ability that'll own even Itachi.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
20th June 2007, 4:26 PM
Well, maybe the leader will have some kick-*** ability that'll own even Itachi.

yeah but instead of sitting on there asses they sound get their rings and get more members before they are wiped out, what is Kishimoto thinking? just kill off the Akatsuki?

~Kaim

uber gon
21st June 2007, 8:00 PM
yeah but instead of sitting on there asses they sound get their rings and get more members before they are wiped out, what is Kishimoto thinking? just kill off the Akatsuki?

~Kaim

Wll, maybe Kabuto is gonna be the main focus.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd June 2007, 2:56 AM
Wll, maybe Kabuto is gonna be the main focus.

Oh joy everything revolving around Orochimaru again. *Rolls eyes*

~Kaim

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
22nd June 2007, 11:28 AM
or maybe Pakkun will turn out to be evil?

btw, is it confirmed if my Deidara-kun is dead yet? T_T
And what is Kishi thinking, killing off all the Akatsuki?

RageKaiser
23rd June 2007, 12:33 AM
or maybe Pakkun will turn out to be evil?

btw, is it confirmed if my Deidara-kun is dead yet? T_T
And what is Kishi thinking, killing off all the Akatsuki?

I wish he wouldn't kill of Deidara yet ;_; I love my Deidara-Sempai

But no, He isn't dead yet, But I think he may be next chapter...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd June 2007, 1:29 AM
I wish he wouldn't kill of Deidara yet ;_; I love my Deidara-Sempai

But no, He isn't dead yet, But I think he may be next chapter...

he will be, now he puked up his clay our of his own mouth [on his face after eating it] and he told Tobi to run, so I am taking it he is making an explosion that will kill Sasuke with [or try to] and kill himself in the process.

looks good no? (http://www.islandne.com/online/?g2_itemId=11802)

~Kaim

Gentleman Skeleton
23rd June 2007, 2:44 AM
he will be, now he puked up his clay our of his own mouth [on his face after eating it] and he told Tobi to run, so I am taking it he is making an explosion that will kill Sasuke with [or try to] and kill himself in the process.

looks good no? (http://www.islandne.com/online/?g2_itemId=11802)

~Kaim
I don't think Deidara is suicidal enough to destroy himself along with Sasuke. Although I do think this is Deidara's last stand.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd June 2007, 2:59 AM
I don't think Deidara is suicidal enough to destroy himself along with Sasuke. Although I do think this is Deidara's last stand.

everyone knows he is dead, but at the end you can see him start to go over the deep edge since he didnt voulentarily join the Akatsuki he only because of Itachi and his Sharingan, so he is mad enough to take out Sasuke cause of that I think.

~Kaim

PS. Geruda, why does that sound so farmilliar?

LonesomeDiamond
23rd June 2007, 3:21 AM
What? More like FFVII!!!(sheesh, that happens to be what theyre from)

Im sure Deidara is gonna die now, but i seriously doubt Itachi is. I can imagine Kisame, but killing off itachi this fast isnt expected.
I dont mind the Orochimaru attention, i actually missed him.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd June 2007, 4:33 AM
What? More like FFVII!!!(sheesh, that happens to be what theyre from)

Im sure Deidara is gonna die now, but i seriously doubt Itachi is. I can imagine Kisame, but killing off itachi this fast isnt expected.
I dont mind the Orochimaru attention, i actually missed him.

Nah he can stay dead I dont want to see Oro Jackson again anytime soon.

~Kaim

SuperDude
23rd June 2007, 2:27 PM
deidara is definately going to die, as i've said when an akatsuki takes his robe off its a sign that they are going to die, look at hidan, sasori and kakuzu, all took off their robes and died. its a sign i tell you!

another reason is that i really doubt that either deidara or sasuke will back down in the fight and let the other live, and there is no way that deidara is going to kill sasuke.

i'm a strong deidara fan so don't think i'm saying this cos i don't like him.

Hupla
23rd June 2007, 4:01 PM
Pepole deidara revealed his past he WILL die. This hass happened with the magority of naruto nay all shouneen villans. Hes dead

absol attacker
23rd June 2007, 11:11 PM
so Dei actually was a terrorist? it's funny, but not all that surprising. especially when you go to the Narutofan forums.

i can see Tobi in the Akatsuki base, telling a sob story about how Deidara got killed. before he can finish, Deidara walks in, badly beat up, and tells Tobi to shut up. then Itachi kills him because he lacked hatred.

uber gon
24th June 2007, 9:25 AM
At least we know how that snake arm jutsu thing works.

shinyrayquaza
26th June 2007, 10:51 PM
(hey its battlefranky! i knew that trail of infractions and controversial remarks would lead me somewhere! So, to pay some heed to the ninjashipping fans, i believe that Hinata seems slightly less jumpy around naruto, which could mean A.) she's become more self confident, or B.) theres another ninja stealing naruto sweet little piece of hyuuga pie. Who knows, that could be a great (minor) plot device (not to mention a great upset to all naruXhina lovers.

HK
27th June 2007, 12:55 AM
(hey its battlefranky! i knew that trail of infractions and controversial remarks would lead me somewhere! So, to pay some heed to the ninjashipping fans, i believe that Hinata seems slightly less jumpy around naruto, which could mean A.) she's become more self confident, or B.) theres another ninja stealing naruto sweet little piece of hyuuga pie. Who knows, that could be a great (minor) plot device (not to mention a great upset to all naruXhina lovers.

The language is in English, but I absolutely cannot fathom what the heck is trying to be conveyed here, nor am I understanding the logic behind in.

Maybe it's for the best, because shipping annoys me in general. Fanatics of shipping an even greater deal. Toss in Hinata fans... e-skulls will be split.

Honestly I'm wondering if Kishimoto ever considered asking his editor if he can kill off the majority of the secondary characters as they've pretty much served their usefulness by this point.

Glitch Master
27th June 2007, 1:25 AM
Naruto and Hinata on a dangerous mission.

Of course something will happen.
They don't stand a chance against Itachi.

uber gon
27th June 2007, 9:13 AM
Naruto and Hinata on a dangerous mission.

Of course something will happen.
They don't stand a chance against Itachi.

Maybe Hinata will get killed off like Aerith in Final Fantasy 7. Sad, yes, but it's some character development.

MugenKeiji
27th June 2007, 12:28 PM
Nah, then Hinata won't learn anything. She already had her arse handed to her and didn't assert herself.

Oh I GUESS if she dies protecting Naruto, but still it's a copout.

uber gon
28th June 2007, 10:35 AM
Nah, then Hinata won't learn anything. She already had her arse handed to her and didn't assert herself.

Oh I GUESS if she dies protecting Naruto, but still it's a copout.

Meh, I just want to see some REAL character development.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
28th June 2007, 10:57 AM
Hi!

I'm a newbie on this forum, lol!

I just got into Naruto recently, and I have a rant:

I found a book at Borders called 'The unofficial guide to the Naruto Universe'. It said that 'Deep down Rock Lee knows that he is much weaker then his felllow ninja and that his dream of becoming a Jonin will never be true'.

That made me MAD. Rock Lee is BY FAR not the weakest of the group. He was the first to even nearly come close to hurting Gaara, and even Gaara got shocked (and a little worried). Tenten stated herself that Rock Lee could've easily taken down the three Sound Ninja if he hadn't been trying to show off, which is true.He completely outclassed Sasuke in their battle before the Chunnin Exam. Sasuke wouldn't have been able to touch Gaara if he hadn't copied Rock Lee's moves that he did in the battle.
Rock Lee is the ONLY other ninja (Guy excepted) able to open ANY of the Chakra Gates, and he can open 5 of them (7 if you count the games being canon). His Lotus techniques are on par with Rasengen and Chidori, no matter what people say.

In fact the only other ninja who could hope to defeat Rock Lee would be Naruto, Gaara, Sasuke (AFTER Part 1) and Neji (I'd say Rock Lee would still have a 70% chance of winning, as he's never really fought Neji with Lotus and the gates).

Grrrrr! That stupid onofficial book made me mad!! Does anybody agree with me, Rock Lee is right up there as 'The most powerful characters in the manga' with Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke.

Also, a question.. I heard a rumor that Rock Lee has started learning Genjutsu, is this true?

Shiny Ho-Oh
28th June 2007, 3:45 PM
I'm not sure about the rumor. I read all the Manga chapters and it didn't say anything about Rock Lee learning Genjutsu. Maybe I missed something?

uber gon
29th June 2007, 8:37 AM
Maybe we'll get to see some Lee action after this arc.

Glitch Master
29th June 2007, 8:10 PM
The Perfect team:
Gaara
Lee
Sasuke
Hinata/Neji
Shikamaru (Leader)

Naruto will do something stupid. The anbu guy will save him and get captured.

And what is Lee's team number?

Shiny Ho-Oh
29th June 2007, 11:56 PM
I think Lees team number is Team 9

Kabuto
30th June 2007, 5:51 PM
I liked the new chapter. Deidara isnt dead (yet). Sasuke may actually lose his first fight in part 2 (obviously he wont die, just maybe get rescued). The again, we may see yet another akatsuki get pwned. Either way I'm satisfied, because I like both characters. Still, it would be good to see a loss on the good side.

And the picture narutards have dreamed to see for all these years.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/360/09/

ouch.

Anzua2
1st July 2007, 5:44 AM
Narutards?

Anyone who's had to deal with a Sauske fan-girl has been waiting for this moment.

uber gon
1st July 2007, 5:58 AM
I liked the new chapter. Deidara isnt dead (yet). Sasuke may actually lose his first fight in part 2 (obviously he wont die, just maybe get rescued). The again, we may see yet another akatsuki get pwned. Either way I'm satisfied, because I like both characters. Still, it would be good to see a loss on the good side.

ouch.

>.<

That's gotta sting.

MugenKeiji
1st July 2007, 8:47 AM

ouch.

Jesus!

And I thought RasenShuriken (being labelled as a "poison") was overkill, C4 (the Chakra concentrated type, not the real C4) is like a bomb on the disease level...or possibly nuke-a-lur.

I read it though, so I know what really happened...

HK
1st July 2007, 3:44 PM

ouch.

Only to have the rug slipped out from under their feet a few pages later.

"He ain't dead, foo'. An' dat's da truf."

Preview for next chapter: Sasuke is able to escape Deidara's true C4 with a handy-dandy deus ex machina. All I can hope for is that it's a convincing one.

BattleFranky~40
2nd July 2007, 6:07 AM
Sasuke can't possibly win. Deidara has his SPECIAL LEFT EYE!

That Scary Clefairy
2nd July 2007, 8:00 AM

That he stole from D, the Vampire Hunter.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
2nd July 2007, 11:36 AM

You mean the special left eye he used to perv on Itachi in the shower, or the special left eye which can give 'menacing' glares of harmlessness?

Well, this is beginning to be a big fight, both Sasuke and Deidara being pushed to their limits, however, at this rate, even if Sasuke wins, he won't be able to defeat Itachi (Naruto AND Sasuke v Itachi maybe?). And what about Tobi? he just fled...if the Obito=Tobi theory is true, Tobi will run into Kakashi, and end up killing him, after revealing his identity ofcourse.

also, you would have thought C-4 GARUDA would have been a BIRD not a fat Deidara

uber gon
5th July 2007, 2:13 AM
You mean the special left eye he used to perv on Itachi in the shower, or the special left eye which can give 'menacing' glares of harmlessness?

Well, this is beginning to be a big fight, both Sasuke and Deidara being pushed to their limits, however, at this rate, even if Sasuke wins, he won't be able to defeat Itachi (Naruto AND Sasuke v Itachi maybe?). And what about Tobi? he just fled...if the Obito=Tobi theory is true, Tobi will run into Kakashi, and end up killing him, after revealing his identity ofcourse.

also, you would have thought C-4 GARUDA would have been a BIRD not a fat Deidara

Sasuke probably knows some weird healing jutsu.

absol attacker
6th July 2007, 3:55 AM
he trained his eye to dispell genjutsu by wearing a pedo-ocular over it?

zonic the hedgehog
6th July 2007, 9:51 AM
Only to have the rug slipped out from under their feet a few pages later.

"He ain't dead, foo'. An' dat's da truf."

Preview for next chapter: Sasuke is able to escape Deidara's true C4 with a handy-dandy deus ex machina. All I can hope for is that it's a convincing one.

Damn that Kishimoto.
Needs to stop fapping to Sasuke in the shower, seriously. >:|

If I were writing this manga, I would make Deidara injured and then make Tobi go crazy on Sasuke's a**.

Well, at least this is going a little better than it did for Hidan and Kakuzu (Hidan went from cool to a complete tard in a few chapters, but Deidara seems to have shown more technique than both of them, at least).

Shiny Ho-Oh
6th July 2007, 4:20 PM
Did the new chapter come out yet? I'm so anxious to read it.

LonesomeDiamond
7th July 2007, 1:48 AM
I didnt comment on last weeks chapter cuz i was a little let down. A giant Deidara? That was too bizarre for me, and it got confusing. This chapter really saved it, explaining what sasuke had been doing. Im happy w/ it now!
...I have no comments however......

absol attacker
7th July 2007, 2:00 AM
i present you all with two things:

1. a new sharingan power
2. Sasuke's "raping time" stare.

http://www.islandne.com/online/?g2_itemId=11971

BattleFranky~40
7th July 2007, 2:39 AM
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/3364/naruto361pg11wj0.jpg

"O hay lol"

Anzua2
7th July 2007, 2:58 AM

I'd say "OWNED", but this isn't quite worthy of that.

Instead:

OSHI-!!

LonesomeDiamond
7th July 2007, 3:06 AM
THAT IMAGE IS HUGE! That was a cool punch though.
I'm sorta wierded out by sasukes on/off button for transformation though. He's been changing back and forth really fast...takes away the amazement of the transformation.

MugenKeiji
7th July 2007, 12:20 PM
he trained his eye to dispell genjutsu by wearing a pedo-ocular over it?

I believe what's implied is that Dei's left eye has it's own separate flow of Chakra and by revealing it, Genjutsu effects are cancelled. That's the only possible explanation.

I liked this chapter because it gets more in-depth about the Jutsu elements...an aspect of the series that wasn't explored until WAY effing later but hey, to each their own.

Sasuke could always see the color of Chakra, it's just one of the many things Sharingan does. It's not just for copying and seeing through Genjutsu. Considering the fact that Deidara's the only opponent who used a chakra based trap so far in the series as Sasuke would be blind to exploding tags and similar traps (which the Hyuuga family's Byakugan works against), it's not like Sasuke was incapable of seeing a technique as Deidara's landmines when he was 12/13.

So here's the bottom line

Jutsu based traps= Sharingan overcomes them.
Physical, traditional ninja traps= Byakugan overcomes them.

Also I think Sasuke's eyes need a close up, I didn't see anything new save for maybe the last panel.

feebas_factor
7th July 2007, 3:57 PM
So... is it finally over?

I mean, not that I didn't like the fight; it was exceedingly cool and all, but...

How is Deidara even supposed to continue? He's had both his arms cut up, fallen from hundreds of feet in the air, survived multiple explosions of his own creation, probably run out of clay, and just now been pwned by Sasuke.

I know Akatsuki members are tough, but that was one thing I always liked about Deidara: he wasn't just an nigh-invincible pseudo-human like so many others. I think if Kishimoto comes up with yet another set of "last resorts" I'll be severely disappointed.

absol attacker
8th July 2007, 2:11 AM
his last resort will be shoving his remaining clay into Sasuke's mouth in an attempt to make him sick.

uber gon
8th July 2007, 5:39 AM
THAT IMAGE IS HUGE! That was a cool punch though.
I'm sorta wierded out by sasukes on/off button for transformation though. He's been changing back and forth really fast...takes away the amazement of the transformation.

Wonder if the wing heals next transformation.

Anyway, wonder how Naruto is doing?

Anzua2
8th July 2007, 2:04 PM
Anyway, wonder how Naruto is doing?

He's dead.
Believe it.

absol attacker
8th July 2007, 11:08 PM
Naruto is watching Yamato use his wood release to train Hinata.

LonesomeDiamond
8th July 2007, 11:14 PM
^was that supposed to be dirty?....it is clever :D
I hope sasukes wing comes back, i love those things.

Anzua2
9th July 2007, 12:03 AM
I personally think the "LOLZ WING HANDS" are overrated and unnecessary.

Gigaguy373
9th July 2007, 12:54 AM
looks at smoking shikamaru and thinks MAYBE it will magically turn into a lollipop like in one piece because everyone knows that smoking is bad for you espacially when you are like 15 so remember kids don't smoke... don't become an idolised anime/manga character

starts to daydream

maybe there will be a naruto and one piece crossover arc all in CHIBI :D and shikamaru runs out of lollipops so shikamaru, naruto, sakura, kakashi and sasuke hiding in a box as a stow away sail the seas and find the one piece crew and they all get the lollipops so skikamaru and sanji have a party by having 20 lollipops at once

comes back to earth

i wonder how that would look in the original japanese version... thats alot of carbon monoxide

Anzua2
9th July 2007, 3:37 AM
Or they could, you know, keep it in.

Asuma still has cigarettes in the dub.
Whether they are lit or not is a completely different matter.

feebas_factor
9th July 2007, 3:40 AM
UM...

So... yeah.

So who do you guys think it'll be turning to next? Seeing as Sasuke and Deidara are pretty much done*. I may be being overly optimistic here, but I think we may actually see a few chapters on kiba or shino doing something, probably encountering an akatsuki member.

Actually, all in all I'd really like to see Tobi do something... but I don't know how likely that is to happen now. Who knows? Maybe he'll run into Kakashi and drive all the Obito-Tobi theorists into a frenzy :p

* THEY DAMN WELL BETTER BE

Anzua2
9th July 2007, 3:44 AM
Whateverhisfaceis (not Oda or Kubo, the other guy) does not care about his non-main characters.

MugenKeiji
9th July 2007, 4:58 AM
Seeing how Studio Pierrot handled Yuu Yuu Hakusho which dealt with an underaged protagonist who smoked (see the original manga during the fight against Kibano), it's not likely they'll be too thrilled about the "new" Shikamaru.

At the same time, Futurama has a TV-PG rating and was able to show a kid smoking a cigar in the background on the TV Party episode.

absol attacker
9th July 2007, 3:46 PM
considering it's just because of Asuma's death, i'm sure they could get away with it if they just make him cough and complain about it more than he does in the manga.

also, i think dub Shippuden will have a higher rating than (old) Naruto. if they stay the course in terms of violence and blood, seeing Hidan animated going to suck.

MugenKeiji
10th July 2007, 7:58 AM
You're certainly right about that one...

uber gon
11th July 2007, 5:15 AM
I personally think the "LOLZ WING HANDS" are overrated and unnecessary.

The snake wing, however is just plain freaky.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th July 2007, 6:42 PM
The snake wing, however is just plain freaky.

I dont get that how can you fly with snakes for wings? Still however he did it it was kinda cool 'fear teh biting wings' XD
~Kaim

uber gon
13th July 2007, 1:21 AM
I dont get that how can you fly with snakes for wings? Still however he did it it was kinda cool 'fear teh biting wings' XD
~Kaim

They were still weird though.

Gigaguy373
13th July 2007, 1:52 AM
At the same time, Futurama has a TV-PG rating and was able to show a kid smoking a cigar in the background on the TV Party episode.

but futurama is different (hard to explain how it is) because futurama isn't aimed at children specifically, more for teens and adults

but anyway

although this contradicts my last post shikamaru will probably still be allowed to smoke but they probably won't show him lighting it up or taking it out of his mouth and holding it inbetween his fingers to say something so it won't be as obvious to the kiddies

MugenKeiji
13th July 2007, 8:46 PM
but futurama is different (hard to explain how it is) because futurama isn't aimed at children specifically, more for teens and adults

Just like Simpsons and yet children still watch it.

And don't get me started on the "colorful" language of Michael Bay's rendition of Transformers, despite the fact that kids are Hasbro's target market for the franchise.

Anyway, I have a tiny rant. It's called why I hate Chinese version Manga Scans and scanlations based on their translation (if anyone interprets this as me saying that manga is Chinese or that I hate Chinese people, you are a FREAKING IDIOT)

1. I can read some Japanese characters, so at least if a new attack name, key term, location or new laugh (see One Piece) makes a debut I can make note of it. I'm not content with pictures alone unlike most of you are.

2. If there's a translation of the CHINESE manga, the translation is too "stiff" as there are things that MAY be lost in translation or some things are translated too literally or differently than intended in its original Japanese.

Let's look at the chart

Japanese -> English = Good

Japanese -> Chinese = Good

Japanese -> Chinese -> English= S***

3. Attack names, laughs, new characters or key terms might be screwed up.

And let's not bring this "humble" bullcrap into the mix because I'm not going to listen to you. I'll mind what you say, but I'm not going to care.

uber gon
13th July 2007, 8:54 PM
All I know is that the Rasenshuriken is gonna look cool in the animé.

feebas_factor
13th July 2007, 11:10 PM
Well, I just read the latest chapter.

Guess what? Deidara did have yet another last resort! What a surprise!

Although... it was sort of suicide though, so I guess that's forgivable.

So, any guesses on how Sasuke survives this one?

Hupla
13th July 2007, 11:25 PM
Mando soummon

Or he activates nagaite attack witch he placed last turn

Realy im bored so I say stupid things

absol attacker
13th July 2007, 11:49 PM
Deidara better be dead now >.>;

"I used by Sharingan to see it coming, so i ran really, really fast before it was too late."

Mubarakat
14th July 2007, 12:19 AM
I saw some of the next chapter as well, it was still in japenese, I think Deidara dies because he has a mouth in his chest, then you see a big explosion.

absol attacker
14th July 2007, 2:44 AM
the english version is up. Deidara has confirmed that what he just did (shoving the remaining clay into his chest-mouth and having himself become a bomb) is a suicide attack.

"Behold...my masterpiece! Self destruction! Death will transform me into a work of art! An explosion unlike any others...one that will leave scars in the Earth like nothing else! A creation worthy of praise unlike anything before it! Sorry, Tobi...And you will die! The blast will cover more than 10 kilometers! You'll never get away, mmm! Now show me your fear! Drown yourself in the awe...and despair! Cry like a lost child! Because my art.....KATSU- IS A BLAST!

oddly, he said "katsu" before he finished his sentence. and no, it was completely different from the suicide clone. he isn't pulling any fast ones this time.

and the cover is Deidara's hands making out o_o

zonic the hedgehog
14th July 2007, 5:13 AM
So, any guesses on how Sasuke survives this one?

Plot no Jutsu.

Deidara is an odd case for a villain, because he's survived many times and only died when he killed himself, which most Naruto villains die and don't really escape (except Oro and Kabuto).

Thankfully he didn't go out like Hidan or start begging for his life like a crybaby.

Also, the cover is hot. 8D~

uber gon
14th July 2007, 5:31 AM
I saw some of the next chapter as well, it was still in japenese, I think Deidara dies because he has a mouth in his chest, then you see a big explosion.

Anyone have pics?

MugenKeiji
14th July 2007, 12:54 PM
He's lost it.

Lost it worse than Ocelot

Lost it worse than Mugetsu.

Probably lost it even worse than Hidan.

I say Sasuke uses PSI Chidori Shield Omega and it makes Deidara's PSI Claymore Storm Sigma disappear.

Mubarakat
15th July 2007, 12:22 AM
Anyone have pics?

Go on youtube and search "Naruto 362"

uber gon
15th July 2007, 8:25 AM
Go on youtube and search "Naruto 362"

Thanks.

Great, now I'll have memories of 9/11.

Anime Chick
15th July 2007, 2:07 PM
Deidara going suicidal, makes me really sad. He's my favorite male character in the series, he can't just go and kill Sasuke like that! Poor Tobi too! Tobi is a good boy, and can't die in that blast;; HE'S JUST TOO ADORABLE FOR THAT!

Sasuke's gonna pull a fast one, as far as I can tell from the looks of it..

Sasuke: Omfg, I can't escape this..Unless I..NIPOU,
SHOW-OFF-NEW-MOVE-THAT-KISHI-MADE-SO-I-CAN-ESCAPE-
AND-THE-FANS-WON'T-KILL-HIM-NO-JUTSU!

Deidara: OMGWTFBBQ?~! [Dead.]

Yep, it'll totally go down like that. [Nods.]

pokemaster95
15th July 2007, 3:40 PM
I cant wait to the next chapter comes out.I still want to see more of Naruto's new move.Im glad he is not using the nine tail fox to help him win all his battles.Naruto does not need it he has rashingon to help.

Glitch Master
15th July 2007, 5:47 PM
Its still on the Sasuke fight.

*Waits for NaruxHina*

pokemaster95
15th July 2007, 5:56 PM
Its still on the Sasuke fight.

*Waits for NaruxHina*

I know it is still on Saskue Fight and saskue is awsome in this Fight I cant wait to see the rest of his team to fight.

Glitch Master
15th July 2007, 6:43 PM
Questions:
What 2 Elements do you combine to get Shadow?
What no. is Lee's team.
How does Kakashi know the Rasengan if only Naruto, Jiraya and the 4th hokage can learn it.

pokemaster95
15th July 2007, 6:54 PM
Questions:
What 2 Elements do you combine to get Shadow?
What no. is Lee's team.
How does Kakashi know the Rasengan if only Naruto, Jiraya and the 4th hokage can learn it.

1.we dont no it may not be mixed any element not all jitsu's have elements like Doppler gangar.
2.excape my mind.
3.well alot of things we dont know about Kakashi.He did not master that attack and that is how far he can into that attack.

absol attacker
15th July 2007, 8:58 PM
Yamato never got to explain light and dark chakras, but it's not a Bloodline limit.
i dunno
he was trained by Yondaime and is friends with Jiraiya.

uber gon
16th July 2007, 6:34 AM
So, does anyone wanna bet that Naruto is gonna show some random jutsu when he fights?

Also, anyone notice that Sasuke DIDN'T use ANY fire jutsu throughout the manga?

Anime Chick
16th July 2007, 10:21 AM
Psh, that sucks that he doesn't. It's like electricity elemental jutsu are his favorite now. That, sissy boy. Doesn't wanna burn his chest, probably. Damn pretty boys, and their revealing clothing.

Also, I don't think they'll have NarutoxHinata fluff in the manga. =/
It's not a shoujo type manga, where the girl always gets the guy.
Besides, they hardly talk at all, or well from what I've seen so far.
Oh well, who knows, they may or may not end up with one another.
I just, so far think it's just SakuraxNaruto stuff going on. ~ ~;;...

pokemaster95
16th July 2007, 3:01 PM
So, does anyone wanna bet that Naruto is gonna show some random jutsu when he fights?

Well that is prbly because Naruto Has the element Wind wich can beat electricity that saskue and plus chidori is his power move so he uses any type of Chidori move or electric move.

uber gon
16th July 2007, 9:45 PM
Well that is prbly because Naruto Has the element Wind wich can beat electricity that saskue and plus chidori is his power move so he uses any type of Chidori move or electric move.

Yeah, but couldn't Kishi add a little more variety to jutsu usage.

pokemaster95
16th July 2007, 9:56 PM
I dont know but from what i get from it is that Saskue wants power so he can kill Itachi so since His chidori is the strongest move he has and is electric he trains harder his chidori like Naruto Trains His rashingon wind to beat sakue.

Mubarakat
16th July 2007, 11:45 PM

Don't worry I am 100% positive Sasuke will use Fire jutsu, you know why? Naruto's wind beats Sasuke's lightining...but Sasuke's fire beats Naruto's wind.

Glitch Master
17th July 2007, 12:46 AM
Deiadra (sp?) lives. Sasuke uses some new justu and wins after a very drawn-out fight. Naruto is attacked by Itachi. Naruxhina stuff. the move to the Grand Canyon and live happily ever after.

The End.

uber gon
17th July 2007, 5:44 AM
Deiadra (sp?) lives. Sasuke uses some new justu and wins after a very drawn-out fight. Naruto is attacked by Itachi. Naruxhina stuff. the move to the Grand Canyon and live happily ever after.

The End.

You sure? I mean, what about Tobi?

LonesomeDiamond
17th July 2007, 6:02 AM
Don't worry I am 100% positive Sasuke will use Fire jutsu, you know why? Naruto's wind beats Sasuke's lightining...but Sasuke's fire beats Naruto's wind.
Thank you.sasuke might be dumb however.

This chapter was wierd, i just want to clarify: the mouth on deidara's chest leads straight to his heart, so when he eats the clay his heart pumps the explosives through his bloodstream(why the black marks appeared)...then he blows up...the explosion looked funny...:P

im tired of seeing naruto and hinata stuff, because i support that belief, but im POSITIVE that its gonna be naruto and sakura screwing(figuratively or literally). its the sad truth. hinata will just hafta settle for lee or something(oh yes)....and shika's getting temari noone argue(ino x shika is retarded....ino's too annoying)...(especially for shika)
Uber gon....Tobi either died really early, or hid in a hole as he seems to like doing.

i just cant wait to see FUUTON RASENSHURIKEN VS. CHIDORI NAGASHI!!!!and kishi's stalling it.....

uber gon
17th July 2007, 6:19 AM
Thank you.sasuke might be dumb however.

This chapter was wierd, i just want to clarify: the mouth on deidara's chest leads straight to his heart, so when he eats the clay his heart pumps the explosives through his bloodstream(why the black marks appeared)...then he blows up...the explosion looked funny...:P

im tired of seeing naruto and hinata stuff, because i support that belief, but im POSITIVE that its gonna be naruto and sakura screwing(figuratively or literally). its the sad truth. hinata will just hafta settle for lee or something(oh yes)....and shika's getting temari noone argue(ino x shika is retarded....ino's too annoying)...(especially for shika)
Uber gon....Tobi either died really early, or hid in a hole as he seems to like doing.

i just cant wait to see FUUTON RASENSHURIKEN VS. CHIDORI NAGASHI!!!!and kishi's stalling it.....

Meh, I guess you're right.

However, Naruto is screwed if he doesn't find a way to beat the wind rasengan's side effects.

LonesomeDiamond
17th July 2007, 6:26 AM
Naruto is too reckless to care about the side effects i think...who isnt reckless in naruto?(lee uses renge, chouji turns into awesomeness, neji gets drills in his heart and keeps fighting, blah blah blah)

Venastois
17th July 2007, 7:11 AM
anyone know where i can download the latest manga? just trying to catch up....

BattleFranky~40
17th July 2007, 8:01 AM
anyone know where i can download the latest manga? just trying to catch up....

google.com

uber gon
18th July 2007, 8:09 AM
Naruto is too reckless to care about the side effects i think...who isnt reckless in naruto?(lee uses renge, chouji turns into awesomeness, neji gets drills in his heart and keeps fighting, blah blah blah)

Yeah, but Naruto risks losing his arm PERMANENTLY. In his case, he has more to lose than the others because his arm won't be able to be reattached by Tsunade.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
18th July 2007, 1:23 PM
It's still not too late for Deidara to kill Sasuke! PLease be not too late!

I *really* don't like Sasuke. IT's a shame we knew Deidara had no chance of winning from the start of this fight.

pokemaster95
18th July 2007, 2:09 PM
It's still not too late for Deidara to kill Sasuke! PLease be not too late!

I *really* don't like Sasuke. IT's a shame we knew Deidara had no chance of winning from the start of this fight.

Why dont you like Saskue?Is it because he is srtonger then Naruto.

Virtual Chatot
18th July 2007, 4:01 PM
Bla...Not that many people liked Sasuke in the first place...

I have a feeling they are going to kill Sasuke off...Just the ways things are looking...

pokemaster95
18th July 2007, 4:33 PM
What I that Is going to happen is that Saskue is going to kill Itachi and then Naruto Is going to kill Saskue If everybody wants him to die off so bad.

BattleFranky~40
18th July 2007, 8:27 PM
Why dont you like Saskue?Is it because he is srtonger then Naruto.

No, it's because he's a boring character and a generic 'MAH PARENTS ARRRRR DEAD!' stereotype without any actual character depth, and in turn that single event is in total his entire character.

Sybot
18th July 2007, 8:28 PM
I don't usually post here, but guess who finally showed his face...Major spoilers for the latest chapter! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Rushuna/Random%20Stuff/1184746673633.jpg)

pokemaster95
18th July 2007, 8:32 PM
Thanks for the pick sybot.Now I just need to read the chapter.

Anzua2
18th July 2007, 8:38 PM
Like we didn't see it coming.

That's like saying "OMG spoiler! Teh 4th Hokage is related to Naruto!!1"

pokemaster95
18th July 2007, 8:40 PM
Is that from chapter 362 or 363.I saw it coming to but I have not read the two lastest chapters yet.

Hupla
18th July 2007, 10:33 PM
Wait so thats AL and the blue haired chick. Im assuming thier coming to retrive the ring. But realy the furth is the AL damn did I not want it too be.

Also pepole keep wanting them to get to naruto's group. Id rather see them get to karin/sugiutsu/juongo

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
19th July 2007, 7:09 AM
No, it's because he's a boring character and a generic 'MAH PARENTS ARRRRR DEAD!' stereotype without any actual character depth, and in turn that single event is in total his entire character.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I just can't see anyhting likable about Sasuke.

Anzua2
19th July 2007, 8:15 AM
Men must be immune to the weird influence he has on fangirls.

Then again, fangirls aren't human.

Anime Chick
19th July 2007, 11:16 AM
The Akatsuki Leader isn't the fourth. Look closely at his headband.

Sasuke, isn't very likable, he's just..There.

BattleFranky~40
19th July 2007, 11:37 AM
The Akatsuki Leader isn't the fourth. Look closely at his headband.

Look closely? That image is blurry as hell. You can't even see what the symbol is.

Also, where's the chick's headband?

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
19th July 2007, 12:12 PM
From a close-up I've seen, it looks pretty much definant that he's from the village with the 4 stripes. Was it rain or mist?

Apparently, Sasuke uses Manda to survive the attack. Manda is good. If Manda is in it I couldn't care less about whever Sasuke survives or not, his survival would be worth it if it mean't a Manda appearance.

BattleFranky~40
19th July 2007, 12:16 PM
So how exactly does Manda survive a giant explosion of epic proportions?

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
19th July 2007, 12:58 PM
I have NO idea.

But according to said person who says he's read it, Sasuke use genjutsu to trick Manda into letting him go into his mouth. I assume Manda then goes underground, but who knows.

The chapters probably coming out tommorrow so we'll find out then.

pokemaster95
19th July 2007, 3:19 PM
I have NO idea.

But according to said person who says he's read it, Sasuke use genjutsu to trick Manda into letting him go into his mouth. I assume Manda then goes underground, but who knows.

The chapters probably coming out tommorrow so we'll find out then.

Cant wait untill tommorrow we will see those two people and the conclusion to saskues battle.

Gentleman Skeleton
19th July 2007, 6:28 PM
I don't usually post here, but guess who finally showed his face...Major spoilers for the latest chapter! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Rushuna/Random%20Stuff/1184746673633.jpg)
You sure that's him? I thought the fourth had blonde hair, this guy has brown if you remember that one cover issue where they slightly showed him.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/Akatsukispread.jpg

Right now, all I want to know is who Tobi is. I think he's on his way out during this fight, so knowing his identity would be nice before he dies.

pokemaster95
19th July 2007, 6:35 PM
It would it be cool if Kakashi battles tobi when we fnd out tobis Idententy because Kakashi is my favorite fighter.

absol attacker
19th July 2007, 10:09 PM
AL is not Yondaime, he's a rain ninja with many piercings on his nose and ears, wierd eyes and some kind of little goatee.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/39/02.jpg

and the final member is a woman with a rose in her hair and a piercing between her lower lip and chin. her headband is either not worn or out of view.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/39/03.jpg

Kazekage
19th July 2007, 10:45 PM
If Sasuke survives that, then he's almost as Gary-Stuish as Son Goku. Atleast Goku, was funny, and had a tail. And ****ed Chi-Chi, twice, and has a picture of Bulma naked (wonder how Vegeta feels)

BattleFranky~40
19th July 2007, 11:43 PM
AL is not Yondaime, he's a rain ninja with many piercings on his nose and ears, wierd eyes and some kind of little goatee.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/39/02.jpg

His body could have been taken and resurrected by the Hidden Rain in order to gain an upper hand over the rest of the world, but he rebelled and, lost, decided to make a band of merry men.

Mubarakat
20th July 2007, 1:03 AM
The new lady's name is Pein.

Anzua2
20th July 2007, 1:05 AM
It's his evil twin.

Explains the Goatee and eveything.

pokemaster95
20th July 2007, 1:06 AM
It's his evil twin.

Explains the Goatee and eveything.

plus the rings on his body.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
20th July 2007, 2:01 AM
I apparently stuffed up, Suigets (the water guy) summons Manda to save Sasuke. This explains how Manda can appear with Sasuke on zero chakra but brings up the question on how Suigetsu got a contract with Manda.

Anzua2
20th July 2007, 2:05 AM
plus the rings on his body.

My joke.

You don't get to interfere.

Thank you.

Don't take it the wrong way.

BattleFranky~40
20th July 2007, 2:05 AM
The new lady's name is Pein.

Pein? Penance? Pin? Peinus? Pienis?

Sounds like an awful name

I apparently stuffed up, Suigets (the water guy) summons Manda to save Sasuke. This explains how Manda can appear with Sasuke on zero chakra but brings up the question on how Suigetsu got a contract with Manda.

A wizard did it.

Anzua2
20th July 2007, 2:09 AM
They're all wizards.

Be more specific.