PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

Lorde
18th March 2010, 5:33 AM
Looks like Karin will be interrogated by Ibiki. They need intel on Sasuke and Madara. Kinda funny how Kakashi's Kamui didn't affect Madara, then Madara uses a similar move to flee. What I thought was interesting, is that it appears that the Shapeshifting Jutsu or Art of Impersonation in VIZ is Zetsu's technique and not Pain's.

HoennMaster
18th March 2010, 6:27 AM
Good chapter, still not excited about Sasuke getting Itachi's eyes, but nice to see both Kisame and Kabuto back in the story.

TsukiMirage
18th March 2010, 6:58 AM
I'm glad Sasuke is finally taking Itachi's eyes. That means the end is nearing. Can't wait to see what it looks like and can do. I still can't believe Sakura still believes that there can be a happy ending for the former Team Seven. It really annoys me that now Naruto's gonna get even more vindication for his belief of Kirabi being alive without doing anything. Anyhow, The very best part about this chapter was the return of Kabuto. I'm really liking his new look and control of the white snake abilities.

uber gon
18th March 2010, 7:13 AM
God I hope Madara rides on the Jyubei in this (http://mk01.deviantart.com/art/Outrageously-Lovecraftian-117472834) manner.

Lorde
18th March 2010, 1:38 PM
Looks like Madara's plan will go on without a hitch. Kisame has sneaked his way into Kumokagure and Sasuke will fight Naruto with an Eternal MS. Things are going to get interesting now, with Kabuto making his move too.

uber gon
18th March 2010, 8:18 PM
Looks like Madara's plan will go on without a hitch. Kisame has sneaked his way into Kumokagure and Sasuke will fight Naruto with an Eternal MS. Things are going to get interesting now, with Kabuto making his move too.

That or Bleach level repetition with Madara or Sasuke constantly overpowering everyone.

SharpedoX
18th March 2010, 11:07 PM
I wonder who will Kisame beat Kirabi? He's surrounded by the enemy and if he didn't manage to get him before, I have my doubts now... But knowing Kishi, that's the only reason that he managed to survive.

So, according to the cover, Zetsu's not human? Interesting... I always thought it was weird not giving him a scratched forehead protector. Funny how they treated Madara as a "magician" :D

deathseer
19th March 2010, 6:11 AM
And the plot thickens...

Looks like Kisame is still alive. And here I was hoping he was dead. He never did sit too well with me. But oh well. Naruto and Sasuke hold off their fight and Sasuke decides that he wants Itachi's eyes. Sakura is as useless as ever. Same as always. . .

But oh wait! Kabuto is back and sporting a totally *****in evil new look! Can't wait to see what this little devil is planning now.

HoennMaster
19th March 2010, 10:07 AM
I wonder what exactly Kisame's mission is. Trying to take down the eight-tails is a hard task itself so obviously trying to take it down in the village is just a dumb move.

Plus, I wonder why Samehada is letting him hide there.

7 tyranitars
19th March 2010, 10:20 AM
I saw hidden waterfall head protectors at the ninjas kabuto attacked... so maybe he will take over that village :o

and yeah... I see kisame getting in trouble in kumo...

Lorde
19th March 2010, 10:22 AM
I saw hidden waterfall head protectors at the ninjas kabuto attacked... so maybe he will take over that village :o

and yeah... I see kisame getting in trouble in kumo...

You mean like what Orochimaru did to the Land of Sound? Maybe, but how would that benefit Kabuto? He'd be the leader but Takigakure is generally looked upon as weak. Kisame will get in trouble, that much is obvious. I want him dead though to be honest.

HoennMaster
19th March 2010, 10:30 AM
When has the Takigakure been viewed as weak? Other then by Kakuzu.

7 tyranitars
19th March 2010, 1:17 PM
oh yeah takigakure that's the japanese name (forgot it :3)
I don't know.. mayby he wants to join a side in the war or something else.. or just have some power somewhere..since most vilians are still power hungry idiots like in every
good manga
and about kisame I was a little disapointed that he was alive apart from his funny voice
in the japanese anime I do rather see him dead.. but hey at the moment we thought
that another jinchuuriki other then naruto didn'tget killed (not including gaara since he
was revived) we just got disapointed again.. because I now see how killer bee get
catched somehow

Lorde
19th March 2010, 2:22 PM
When has the Takigakure been viewed as weak? Other then by Kakuzu.

Any nation that isn't one of the 5 great nations (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) is weak by default. I mean both Kusagakure and Amegakure were so weak that most of the main battles during several wars were fought there. Takigakure shouldn't be much stronger.

ShadowDragon16
19th March 2010, 3:25 PM
I wonder what exactly Kisame's mission is. Trying to take down the eight-tails is a hard task itself so obviously trying to take it down in the village is just a dumb move.

Plus, I wonder why Samehada is letting him hide there.

As Madara instructed, "hunt down the Hachibi slowly". I don't think the hachibi would be that hard, after all the white zetsu kisame clone came pretty close to killing killer bee and Madara stated the copy would be weak. I think Kisame is alot stronger. Well I think Kisame had control over his sword the whole time, I bet once Hachibi is captured the sword will go back to him.

7 tyranitars
19th March 2010, 3:44 PM
well takigakure was stronger since they used to have a tailed beast but now it is captured it isn't really strong anymore...
about kisame.. yeah he is one strong guy :P

HoennMaster
19th March 2010, 10:21 PM
Any nation that isn't one of the 5 great nations (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) is weak by default. I mean both Kusagakure and Amegakure were so weak that most of the main battles during several wars were fought there. Takigakure shouldn't be much stronger.

Not necessarily. It doesn't make them weak, it just makes them not as strong as the Five Great Nations. There is a difference. Not to mention the Hidden Waterfall had a Tailed Beast given them a good fighting force. Amegakure has always had internal problems, which always prevented them from ever achieving anything. Plus, I know it's not technically canon, but the Anime has even made these villages look strong.

Lorde
20th March 2010, 11:41 AM
If they aren't as strong as those 5 nations, then they're weaker than them. I know they had a tailed beast (7-tails) but we don't know if they even utilized it. It could've been one of those roaming Jinchuriki like Roushi so I don't think they used it so it is unclear if we can judge them by that factor alone.

HoennMaster
20th March 2010, 1:39 PM
If they aren't as strong as those 5 nations, then they're weaker than them.

Uh yeah, obviously. That doesn't make them weak though.

7 tyranitars
20th March 2010, 2:27 PM
true, they shouldn't be considered weak because else the other natiosn wouldn't bother
attacking them (ok they did several times in the past) but if thedy ereally where that weak then 5 great nations could just simply divide the smaller nations ok they are weaker then them considering size, economic and military power but they aren't weak since they
can controll a nation.

HoennMaster
20th March 2010, 3:03 PM
Hell, Konoha was scared when the Hidden Waterfall was doing that training exercise in the anime....it was a filler but still :)

As Madara instructed, "hunt down the Hachibi slowly".

Was that in this week's chapter? Most have missed it. Why though? I don't get why they would want him to get into Kumo and then get 8-Tails. Wouldn't doing it outside the village make more sense?

Shneak
20th March 2010, 5:56 PM
I'm so confused. Is Kisame alive, or is the sword double-crossing Bee?

SharpedoX
20th March 2010, 8:46 PM
Was that in this week's chapter? Most have missed it. Why though? I don't get why they would want him to get into Kumo and then get 8-Tails. Wouldn't doing it outside the village make more sense?

You know what happened to Kisame when he tried catching it the first time. This is the second, and by my guess, the last try Akatsuki will have to get their hands on the Hachibi. As soon as Madara declared war on the great nations, Kumo and Konoha won't leave their hosts unprotected, so it would be nigh impossible for Kisame to get him outside the village.

Why didn't Madara ordered Pain to capture the Eight-Tails before the Nine-Tails? I mean, he would surely get it... Then again, it's Kishi's manga, not mine.

I'm so confused. Is Kisame alive, or is the sword double-crossing Bee?

Yes, Kisame's alive. He's inside the Samehada. Don't ask me how he managed to fit in there; perhaps he's fused with the sword itself.

HoennMaster
20th March 2010, 9:58 PM
You know what happened to Kisame when he tried catching it the first time. This is the second, and by my guess, the last try Akatsuki will have to get their hands on the Hachibi. As soon as Madara declared war on the great nations, Kumo and Konoha won't leave their hosts unprotected, so it would be nigh impossible for Kisame to get him outside the village.

That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did, and that clone is actually weaker then Kisame. Meaning Kisame could have captured Bee already. It makes no sense why they would want to put Kisame into the village, especially after War is declared.

Lorde
21st March 2010, 12:41 AM
That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did

Kisame did fight Killer Bee for the most part though. Zetsu switched with Kisame when they were in that water prison, which was near the end of the skirmish. He said so in the last chapter. Kisame should get some credit haha.

SharpedoX
21st March 2010, 1:17 AM
That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did, and that clone is actually weaker then Kisame. Meaning Kisame could have captured Bee already. It makes no sense why they would want to put Kisame into the village, especially after War is declared.

Wait. White Zetsu only traded places with Kisame underwater. He even says so. Before that, it was Kisame vs. Killerbee, wasn't it?

sam40400
21st March 2010, 3:16 AM
OK, this is getting confusing... Is Kisame alive or dead? or was that just a fake?
And did Kabuto get to control Orochimaru's body or is that just him controlling Kabuto?
And when did someone use a kunai on Naruto recently? cant remember...

TsukiMirage
21st March 2010, 4:12 AM
Not necessarily. It doesn't make them weak, it just makes them not as strong as the Five Great Nations. There is a difference. Not to mention the Hidden Waterfall had a Tailed Beast given them a good fighting force. Amegakure has always had internal problems, which always prevented them from ever achieving anything. Plus, I know it's not technically canon, but the Anime has even made these villages look strong. They're weak military wise. They have less ninjas then the major villages and less resources to draw on. That's why the major villages have been able to walk all over them in the past. An untrained Jinchuuriki isn't that useful for their fighting force. Not to mention that Taki was one of the villages that gave their Jinchuuriki away. Ame's leaders may have been strong, But their army has mostly been weak. Same for Kusa.

OK, this is getting confusing... Is Kisame alive or dead? or was that just a fake?
And did Kabuto get to control Orochimaru's body or is that just him controlling Kabuto?
And when did someone use a kunai on Naruto recently? cant remember... Kisame is alive. He had a White Zetsu take his form and fake his death so he could sneak into Kumo. Kabuto gain control of the white snake cells that he sliced into his body. And Sasuke used Sakura's poison kunai to cut Naruto's cheek when he rushed in to save Sakura.

7 tyranitars
21st March 2010, 10:34 AM
well in ame's case pain alone almost destroyed konoha singlehanded until naruto arrived so they should not be 'that' weak

Lorde
21st March 2010, 12:31 PM
well in ame's case pain alone almost destroyed konoha singlehanded until naruto arrived so they should not be 'that' weak

Pain did that, not his village's ninja. The leader of a village will always be strong, but that doesn't always hold true for his people. Anyways...

7 tyranitars
21st March 2010, 5:04 PM
one very good shinobi is enough to cripple an rgeat nation which will increase the military power of for this example ame

Lorde
21st March 2010, 10:01 PM
one very good shinobi is enough to cripple an rgeat nation which will increase the military power of for this example ame

Pain didn't cripple an entire nation. Only half of Amegakure was under his command and he only destroyed Konoha, not the entire land of Fire. They have enough strength to carry on.

TsukiMirage
22nd March 2010, 4:33 AM
Pain had a legendary doujutsu that made him the most powerful ninja ever. There's no longer any force in Ame that could match that power. Hanzou took out an entire troop of Konoha ninjas and beat all three Sannins at the same time, Yet Ame still lost the war. One ninja won't change the course of war. No matter how strong they are, If the rest of the village is weak, They'll still lose. Suna prove this when they sided with Oto to attack Konoha. The major villages have multiple ninjas with a high level of skill which the lesser villages don't have and can't complete with, And Konoha maintained the collection of most skilled before the recent times.

Lorde
22nd March 2010, 4:07 PM
I was so sure this arc was over, but it looks like Killer Bee versus Kisame all over again, unless they post-pone that fight for a while to give Naruto and everyone else a chance to return to Konoha?

7 tyranitars
22nd March 2010, 4:40 PM
I think it's the second one as this arc seems pretty much over now perhaps an arc of kabutomaru and kisame vs killer bee narutos training?

Lorde
22nd March 2010, 5:15 PM
I don't want an arc dedicated only to training and more small battles. I really want the final arc to debut, with the war and all. I think I'm ready for a bunch of intense fights. What could Kabuto be planning? He's not a threat all alone.

HoennMaster
22nd March 2010, 8:00 PM
Jumping right into war would be bad and dumb. Other stuff needs to happen first.

7 tyranitars
22nd March 2010, 8:13 PM
yes otherwise kishi would rush it

Lorde
23rd March 2010, 3:23 PM
Seeing as everything is set up for war, I don't see how it's a bad thing:

-Kisame has made his move to sneak up on Bee while Kumogakure tries to hide him.
-Madara has made his move by taking Nagato's Rinnegan.
-Kabuto has made his move in Takigakure, most likely he's after Sasuke as he stated before.
-Sasuke has made his move by taking Itachi's eyes.
-Naruto has made his move by deciding to protect Konoha and save Sasuke.
-The other lands have made their move by deciding to protect Naruto and Bee while fighting a war.

HoennMaster
23rd March 2010, 5:11 PM
We don't know what Kabuto is up to, Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's eyes yet, The villages haven't started getting their defenses ready until just now, and Konoha needs to get the Hokage inaugurated. Everything is not set up for war.

dannydstk
23rd March 2010, 5:14 PM
Seeing as everything is set up for war, I don't see how it's a bad thing:

-Kisame has made his move to sneak up on Bee while Kumogakure tries to hide him.
-Madara has made his move by taking Nagato's Rinnegan.
-Kabuto has made his move in Takigakure, most likely he's after Sasuke as he stated before.
-Sasuke has made his move by taking Itachi's eyes.
-Naruto has made his move by deciding to protect Konoha and save Sasuke.
-The other lands have made their move by deciding to protect Naruto and Bee while fighting a war.

agrred but honestly its not much of a war kisame sasuke(and i guess u could count jugo and whats his name) madara and zetsu.......against 5 nations?
hmmmmmmm

We don't know what Kabuto is up to, Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's eyes yet, The villages haven't started getting their defenses ready until just now, and Konoha needs to get the Hokage inaugurated. Everything is not set up for war.

but sasuke is on is way to get tem and konoha isnt in immediate need of a inauguration it was understood at the kage summit that kakasi was the acting hokage

HoennMaster
23rd March 2010, 5:36 PM
Yes, but he hasn't gotten them yet. And Kakashi is not the acting Hokage. The other villages said that because they don't trust Danzo they reconizge Kakashi as the village's leader. He's not the acting Hokage until Konoha or the Daiymo elects him as Hokage.

uber gon
23rd March 2010, 7:26 PM
Wonder what Sasuke's eyes will look like once it merges with Itachi's?

TsukiMirage
23rd March 2010, 7:34 PM
We don't know what Kabuto is up to, Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's eyes yet, The villages haven't started getting their defenses ready until just now, and Konoha needs to get the Hokage inaugurated. Everything is not set up for war. Kabuto's not even a part of the war, Getting EMS shouldn't take that long, And neither should making Kakashi the Hokage. Madara would be an idiot to wait for the villages to get ready. Then again, He hasn't been all that smart before now...

Lorde
24th March 2010, 12:05 AM

He said he'd go after Sasuke first, since he "killed" Orochimaru. He's not going to do anything nice, that's for sure. As for Sasuke and Itachi's eyes, he asked for a transplant, in the previous chapter. It isn't going to take 20 chapters for it to happen.

The other villages should be ready soon, this is going to be a big deal afterall, it won't take ages for them to prepare troops for battle and such. I mean, what kind of nations take it easy during wartime? There's too much at stake. As for Kakashi, during this time of chaos, do you think they'll take their sweet time to inaugurate him? They need their 6th Hokage ASAP, especially with a war on their doorstep :/

I get what you're saying, but to me, it seems like Kishi could start the war in just about 5 chapters if he thought to.

7 tyranitars
24th March 2010, 10:34 AM
yes 5 chapters seems to be the limit then the war will start, as for kakashi as 6th hokage, Yamato said that most people would agree anyway and danzo was only elected acting hokage because the daimyo liked the way he spoke :p
en kabuto will sure want to go after sasuke

dannydstk
24th March 2010, 2:50 PM
well itachis got hhis ems now and e says he feels "stronger" god could they possibly power him up anymore

SharpedoX
24th March 2010, 3:33 PM
He have spoilers in http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/.

Apparently, Karin detects the Kyubi chakra inside Naruto, the trio re encounter Kiba, Lee and Sai and wake them up. Naruto and the rest of the Konoha teams argue about letting Sasuke go. The 5 Daimyo discuss the Shinobi alliance, Koharu and Homura just before pronouncing Kakashi as Hokage, receive the news that Tsunade woke up. Meanwhile, in the Sharingan lab, Sasuke is resting from transplanting Itachi's eyes.

7 tyranitars
24th March 2010, 3:50 PM
hmm I guese then there is gonna be a sixth hokage for a while but she could give up the position..

EDIT - spoiler chapter 488

Daimyou : Akatsuki haves Bijuus ! There’s no time for quarrel !
Daimyou : But this shinobi alliance ? If we let Ninjas haves too much power, we’re in for a lot of troubles.

Earth Country Daimyou : Water Daimyou ! You can’t even trust your own shinobi ? but first …

Monitor Guy : huh, please can you come to an agreement ? Our power battery is going to shut off.

488 : To each one of them his country.

Thunder Daimyou : Thunder Country agree with this !
Earth Daimyou : Us too, just like before.
Wind Daimyou : We agree too.
Fire Daimyou : Mmh, I guess we can give it a try, Fire agree.
Water Daimyou : Ok, I got it. Water agree.

Monitor Guy : Good. And with this, the meeting for the Shinobi alliance ends.

Fire Daimyou : Well … I should contact Konoha immediatly.

Meawhile …

Lee, Kiba, Sai and Akamaru sleeps.

Naruto : You have a whole lot of trouble and those guys are sleeping ?

Sakura : “Ha haha …”

Naruto : Hmm …

Kakashi : “Sakura …
Thoses guys agreed to help you. When they wake up, I want you to apologize properly, you hear me ?

Naruto goes to Lee.

Naruto : “Geez … you guys … ”

Sakura : “Naruto … It’s my fault they’re like this, so be cool and …”

Naruto : “I don’t feel good right now … :/”

Sakura : “Just go and sleep” ******slaps Naruto*

Karin : “And If Naruto is like this, Sakura that’s your name right ? Isn’t that because of the poison you made ?

Sakura is surprised !

Kakashi ( Yeah, they’re having a beauty sleep, But I think Naruto is misunderstaning something here )

Back to the summit

Suna dude : Lord Kazekage is here !

Temari : Do we got the plan from Himaru ? ( Not really sure here )
Jounin : Yes

Kankuro : And the message from the Daimyou ?

Water Jounin : Did you had a good trip, Lord Kazekage ?
We received a message from the Daimyou.

Ao : Talk.

Akatsuchi : What this soon ?
Kurotsuchi : The Daimyous talked about Madara and the Bijuus ! The decision to team up to stop them wasn’t long.”

Back to Naruto

Kiba : “To think I was the one who found Sasuke …”

Naruto : “Come on, stop getting ******, Kiba.”

Sakura listen
Kiba : “Stop trying to act all high and mighty will ya ?”
Kiba : “Aren’t you the one who let Sasuke run after I found him ???”
Naruto : “You’re all talk but no action ! despite being from Konoha !”
Kiba : “What the … ! I should be the one saying that to you Naruto !”
Sai : “Now you said it ! To put it simply he’s just stupid because he thinks too much.”
Naruto : “Sai !! You sucker ! And you’re laughing !”
Sai :”Why, thank you !”
Naruto : THAT’S NOT A PRAISE !
Lee : Ahhhhhhaaaaa ! It looks like the Old Naruto-kun is back !
Kiba : “He means you never grew up ! A sucked is a sucker !”
Naruto : “Kiba, you sunovab …”

Karin : “This guy … is the exact opposite of Sasuke. His chakra is … cheerful and warm …”
“What the ? What’s this dark and sinister chakra inside him … it’s almost like …”

3 roots guys comes.

Kakashi, Sai and Naruto are surprised.

Root guy : “Sai ! What happened ? Explains !”
Naruto : “Who’re those guys ?”
Kakashi : “Some guys of the Anbu Roots.”
Sai : “Senpai ! As you probably figured out. Our Cursed Seal from Danzou-sama disappeared. This means …”
Root : “He died ?!”
Sai : “Yes. So I have things to discuss with you senpais. Here is our now Hokage, Hatake Kakashi and …”

Shizune : “Tsunade-sama !!!”
Shizune sense Tsunade’s heartbeat.
Medic : “What the ?”
Nin : “No, it can’t be.”

Tenten : What ? Kill Sasuke alone ? We would never had aknowledged such a thing.”
Shikamaru : “Tenten is right, Naruto. You were selfish here. Sasuke is the whole village’s problem.”
Kiba : “You know, we were prepared to kill Sasuke together. We had the resolve.”
Naruto : “I wasn’t selfish !”
Shikamaru : “Tell me Naruto ! You said you wanted to deal with him alone but … you wanted to cover him, right ?”
Sakura : “…”
Naruto : “I didn’t wanted to cover him at all !”
Neji : “The Kage Summit ! Sasuke was weakened after his fight with Danzou, Why didn’t you finished him in one shot ?”
Sakura : “Madara was here ! You talk like it would have been easy to deal.”
Kiba :”Even so … He was just in front of you ! Naruto you’re strong !
You’re the hero who defeated freakin’ Pain ! Someone like Sasuke should …”
Naruto : “That’s not it ! Sasuke will not back down with that … ( Inside him too there’s … )

Chouji : “What do you mean ?”

Naruto : “Anyway … You mustn’t fight with him.”
Neji : “?”
Naruto : “It’s my responsability to fight him and no one else’s”
Sakura : “!”
Neji : “What happened ? explain !”
Naruto : “When the time comes, I will tell.”

Sakura : ( What are you hiding, Naruto ? ) Then she remembers what Naruto said to Sasuke.

Naruto : “Okay. I’m hungry. I’m going to Ichiraku.”

Then we see Homura and Koharu.

Homura : “Even Danzou … He was an excellent shinobi …”
Koharu : “We must right now select a new Hokage !
Homura : “About the Ninja alliance too … we must have a new Hokage !”
Koharu : “Well then, we have no choice. We support you to become Hokage, Suna already voted for you.”
Kakashi : “My resolve is unbreakable.”

Daimyou : “Well, then … Hatake Kakashi … you’re …”

Genin : “Excuse me !”

Kakashi : “!”

Daimyou : “What ? This a serious metting here.”

Genin : “Yes, and I have something as much serious to tell.”

Shizune in tears come into the meeting with a Medic Ninja !

Shizune : “Tsunade-samaaaaaa !”

Medic : “Thank god !”

Tsunade : “Shizune … It hurts …” Tsunade is back to her young self.

Back to Madara

Madara : “Take a good rest. Transplanting Mangeyou takes time, does it hurt ?”

Sasuke haves bandages all over his face.

Sasuke : “No … ! It’s coming nicely. I can feel Itachi’s eyes. I can sense I’m stronger, now.”

End

Shneak
24th March 2010, 9:35 PM
He have spoilers in http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/.

Apparently, Karin detects the Kyubi chakra inside Naruto, the trio re encounter Kiba, Lee and Sai and wake them up. Naruto and the rest of the Konoha teams argue about letting Sasuke go. The 5 Daimyo discuss the Shinobi alliance, Koharu and Homura just before pronouncing Kakashi as Hokage, receive the news that Tsunade woke up. Meanwhile, in the Sharingan lab, Sasuke is resting from transplanting Itachi's eyes.

Dununununununun!!!

Yes. Finally. She'll probably step down though.

7 tyranitars
24th March 2010, 9:58 PM
I don't know yet, I also see her resuming her position as the gondaime hokage

Lorde
24th March 2010, 11:20 PM
What are the odds that Tsunade will stay Hokage? I really hope so, there is no time to be changing leadership at the moment.

TsukiMirage
25th March 2010, 12:07 AM
One thing I don't get. They have the ability to have television conferences, But the Kages had to meet in person? For all the stuff that happen at the summit, It surely wouldn't have taken that long over television.

It's about time the Daimyos pointed out the idea of the villages having too much power. Seems like somethings up with the Water nation Daimyo. I like the appearance of the other Root Anbu, And I hope they don't cave as fast as everyone else has done. The whole Naruto thing was the same old stuff as before, Though it was interesting the Karin sensed the Kyuubi. Finally looks like Sasuke will be up and running soon.

CaseyGirl
25th March 2010, 2:15 AM
Well i read the latest chapter a little while ago, and all i have to say is that even being a fan of Sakura and all, i am really disappointed with her at the moment. I thought there waz gonna be some awesome Sakura vs. Sasuke action at some point, but then she wimps out and naruto has to some save her...again. However, in the latest chapter it appears that Sakura is about to go through an intense breakdown and maybe...just maybe...we will see some excited parts in the manga about Sakura.

Lorde
25th March 2010, 4:02 AM
Lol, it's funny how it took years for the Kage to unite against Akatsuki and even longer for their Daimyo's to unite. What's with the Naruto universe? They wait until the last second to take action, against both Akatsuki and Sasuke :/

HoennMaster
25th March 2010, 6:17 AM
Oh thank god Tsunade didn't die. She's one of my favorite characters and would hate to see her die. I wonder if she will stay Hokage though, obviously what she did was amazing and that should make the villagers want her to stay Hokage, but the elders weren't so nice when she first slipped into a coma.

I wonder if the Water Daimyo has something to hide or if he is just worried because of what Madara has done to his village in the past.

Kabuto's not even a part of the war, Getting EMS shouldn't take that long, And neither should making Kakashi the Hokage. Madara would be an idiot to wait for the villages to get ready. Then again, He hasn't been all that smart before now...

He may not be part of this war but there's no point in making him appear again after almost 2 years and not show him doing anything. The other stuff won't take long either, but we can't just plunge into war without it happening either.

He said he'd go after Sasuke first, since he "killed" Orochimaru. He's not going to do anything nice, that's for sure. As for Sasuke and Itachi's eyes, he asked for a transplant, in the previous chapter. It isn't going to take 20 chapters for it to happen.

The other villages should be ready soon, this is going to be a big deal afterall, it won't take ages for them to prepare troops for battle and such. I mean, what kind of nations take it easy during wartime? There's too much at stake. As for Kakashi, during this time of chaos, do you think they'll take their sweet time to inaugurate him? They need their 6th Hokage ASAP, especially with a war on their doorstep :/

I get what you're saying, but to me, it seems like Kishi could start the war in just about 5 chapters if he thought to.

We of course it's not going to take 20 chapters, you made it sound like it needs to start in this next chapter, and we need at least 5 chapter to wrap a few things up before the war starts. While it is true all of this needs to happen quickly, wrapping up a historic meeting and preparing for the deadliest war in history needs a little more time then that.

One thing I don't get. They have the ability to have television conferences, But the Kages had to meet in person?

The guy who did they set up in the Fire Country said that it doesn't have enough battery power to do long distance transmissions fro very long, so the Kages couldn't have done he meeting like that.

uber gon
25th March 2010, 7:01 AM
You know, if Naruto somehow comes up with a way to control and manifest ALL the tailed beasts I hope he does it in the most trippiest yet enlightening manner possible. You know, like this (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1767694.html) guy.

7 tyranitars
25th March 2010, 3:46 PM
well that most likely won't happen gon :P

and no the kages couldn't have don't because there is always more noisance there

Lorde
25th March 2010, 4:50 PM
By the look of things, this chapter was really rushed. So many things happened, but I'm so glad that everyone got back to Konoha (in one chapter too) and that Tsunade woke up. Hopefully she'll fare better this time.

uber gon
25th March 2010, 6:33 PM
well that most likely won't happen gon :P

Maybe,but it would be pretty awesome to see all the tailed beasts in one area working together.

Wonder how Naruto will explain to Karin about his tailed beast?

Now that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes I wonder how the combined attributes will affect the shape of his irises? They'll probably look like chainsaws.

7 tyranitars
25th March 2010, 7:08 PM
lol yeah abot his EMS I wonder how the looks like would look really awesome I hope

TsukiMirage
25th March 2010, 7:55 PM
He may not be part of this war but there's no point in making him appear again after almost 2 years and not show him doing anything. The other stuff won't take long either, but we can't just plunge into war without it happening either. Well, I have doubts we'll get an actual war, Between the fact that the sides are so one-sided and the fact that Akatsuki really has no need to actually fight a war. They merely need the last two Jinchuuriki, Which Zetsu can easy keep a watch over and would only require an attack on their respective villages, not the whole world. Anyway, Kabuto is most likely there to showcase the new abilities of Sasuke.

The guy who did they set up in the Fire Country said that it doesn't have enough battery power to do long distance transmissions fro very long, so the Kages couldn't have done he meeting like that. Still, They had about three days to prepare for it, Not to mention the summit didn't seem to take all that long. Danzo's actions and Sasuke's attack were the things that took up the most time.

Wonder how Naruto will explain to Karin about his tailed beast? Karin should have already known about it. Naruto was mention as a Jinchuuriki in the meeting between Team Taka and Akatsuki before they went after Kirabi.

HoennMaster
25th March 2010, 9:33 PM
Which I why I don't get why she was so surprised whens seeing Naruto's chakra. I still wonder whats going to happen with Tsunade. I'm wondering if the other Kages will be ok with her joining this alliance as Hokage. Gaara is the only one I see accepting her without any problems.

7 tyranitars
25th March 2010, 9:43 PM
mayby karin was suprised that such a gentle soul can supress such an evil chakra
or just the amount of it

ForteAnly
25th March 2010, 10:06 PM
lol yeah abot his EMS I wonder how the looks like would look really awesome I hope

Speaking of Sasuke's EMS I wonder how it will look like. I think Itachi's MS will hardly be visible since Sasuke's takes up more space in the eye.

Mel-Girl
25th March 2010, 11:27 PM
I'll say it now, the chapter I read had Kiba telling Naruto off for whining about Sasuke too much and I grinned because in a way, it's oh so true. Plus cuz Kiba said it and he's my favourite kthnxbai. Also it's good to see Tsunade awake at last from her coma and all. And I really think they need to get back to that whole Sakura thing, cuz that confession of hers failed bad and it feels like she's kinda getting away with it because of other distractions which kinda bugs me. I like Sakura and all decently enough but her actions in the latest chapters are kind of one disappointment after another. It kinda feels like Kishimoto is skipping over good opportunities lately. There could have been so much more to the Sasuke/Sakura scene with Sakura claiming she wanted to join up with him and everything. Damn Konoha war. XD

Shadow Lucario
25th March 2010, 11:57 PM
There was nothing Sakura could have done. Sasuke saw through her immediately. He wouldn't be tricked so easily.

Lorde
26th March 2010, 1:41 AM
Funny how all the Diamyo wore the same outfit and hat. They also looked the same; most had beards. I thought things only got more complicated. Sasuke got his powerboost once more although he won't be able to use it right away, and Naruto seems to have a secret once more. It also seemed like he's planning on training again.

Shneak
26th March 2010, 1:46 AM
By the look of things, this chapter was really rushed. So many things happened, but I'm so glad that everyone got back to Konoha (in one chapter too) and that Tsunade woke up. Hopefully she'll fare better this time.

Yeah, I noticed too. It felt like we went through 5 chapters at the rate it's going. I hope Tsunade is back as hokage, but I have a feeling she might die.

Lorde
26th March 2010, 1:54 AM
Yeah, I noticed too. It felt like we went through 5 chapters at the rate it's going. I hope Tsunade is back as hokage, but I have a feeling she might die.

I hope she lives at least a little longer. I still have that "Tsunade will sacrifice herself to save someone's life" theory :S

She's the only Sannin who's still fully intact since Jiraiya is dead and Orochimaru was sealed in Susano'o and absorbed by Kabuto, who seems to have control now.

TsukiMirage
26th March 2010, 6:06 AM
Tsunade may just bow out and let Kakashi deal with the war planning, Or if she does become Hokage again, Kakashi could take over the remnants of Root.

HoennMaster
26th March 2010, 6:35 AM
I don't see what he would do with them though. Considering that he was never part of that division.

7 tyranitars
26th March 2010, 3:55 PM
no that was kinda pointless :p but hey you never now whit kishi

uber gon
26th March 2010, 4:17 PM

It will probably look evil what with the whole Sasuke is dark theme going on. Wonder if the process will have some manifestation of Itachi call out Sasuke on his super****ery?

Lorde
26th March 2010, 4:29 PM
Tsunade may just bow out and let Kakashi deal with the war planning, Or if she does become Hokage again, Kakashi could take over the remnants of Root.

I can't see Kakashi dealing with Root. Most likely, I see them disbanding. Danzo is gone so unless there was a second-in-command in the organization, they might as well join the normal ANBU.

7 tyranitars
26th March 2010, 5:38 PM
that seems more likely since kakashi didn't have any conections whit root

Lorde
27th March 2010, 1:16 AM
Not sure if he had connections with Root or not, but they might as well merge with the rest of Konoha instead of remaining their own organization. They just had their leader killed and two of their own abducted anyway...

theforgottensoldier
27th March 2010, 2:24 AM
Not sure if he had connections with Root or not, but they might as well merge with the rest of Konoha instead of remaining their own organization. They just had their leader killed and two of their own abducted anyway...

Oh yeah i forgot about those two, i can imagine them going insane right now. I wonder what will happen to them now that all the fighting is over.

Also can't Kakashi and Tsunade serve as hokage at the same time? I can't wait to see what will happen to root and what secrets sai will reveal with the seal gone.

Lorde
27th March 2010, 2:29 AM
Also can't Kakashi and Tsunade serve as hokage at the same time? I can't wait to see what will happen to root and what secrets sai will reveal with the seal gone.

Well I was wondering why there can't be two Hokage. I guess ideas would clash but since both Kakashi and Tsunade are on the same page, it might work. Honestly, Tsunade still seems weak.

Shadow Lucario
27th March 2010, 2:32 AM
Also can't Kakashi and Tsunade serve as hokage at the same time?

Nope. Either Tsunade retires or Kakashi waits until she dies or retires in the future.

TsukiMirage
27th March 2010, 4:06 AM
Root is already "disbanded". Danzo just kept them together for his own personal use. So there would be no point in disbanding them again.

Even though Kakashi wasn't apart of their organization, He's the best candidate to dealing with them and their secretive ways. Konoha just can't allow a group like theirs to run around following whatever secret orders Danzo may have left behind. Control will be needed to be taken sooner then later.

HoennMaster
27th March 2010, 12:44 PM
Yes there can be two Hokage at one time, but only one can be the active Hokage. The other one still has the title, but is retired.

7 tyranitars
27th March 2010, 1:40 PM
same as the sandiame and the yondaime there where 2 hokages but the yondaime was the active one but when the yondaime sealed the kyuubi and died the sandaime resumed his position

Lorde
27th March 2010, 6:07 PM
Even though Kakashi wasn't apart of their organization, He's the best candidate to dealing with them and their secretive ways. Konoha just can't allow a group like theirs to run around following whatever secret orders Danzo may have left behind. Control will be needed to be taken sooner then later.

But Root is on Konoha's side, whatever orders Danzo may have given them couldn't have put Konoha in a bad spot. Danzo only wanted to protect the village so I don't think that Root would take sides with the enemy.

TsukiMirage
27th March 2010, 9:31 PM
Root may not take the side of their enemies, But Danzo had his own ideas about how Konoha should be and the members of Root may want to follow those ideals instead of the "peaceful" ones of Konoha.

7 tyranitars
27th March 2010, 10:02 PM
yes, but then you should think if the want to follow danzo now he is death

Lorde
28th March 2010, 12:46 AM
I don't see Root following Danzo's orders since there really doesn't seem to be any real benefit. There isn't the goal of taking over as Hokage since he's dead and there are bigger problems now.

TsukiMirage
28th March 2010, 7:29 PM
Danzo was following his own ideas of protecting Konoha for years before he acted to become Hokage. He trained Root along those lines and in the belief that they could do a better job of protecting Konoha then the actual Hokage. Most of Root seems perfectly loyal to Danzo and his way of doing things. Just because he's dead is no cause to stop trying to protect Konoha in his way, Especially when the current leadership are the ones who caused the problem in the first place. After all, They were acting on their own for years before now.

There's also the possibility that they may think that Danzo's death was the fault of Naruto and co. After all, Sai has sided with Kakashi and Naruto and they fled from the village when they weren't suppose to. They are also the only ones who know how Danzo died.

HoennMaster
28th March 2010, 8:45 PM
I hope not, I'm sick of conspiracy in Konoha. Its old now.

Prof.Arete
29th March 2010, 2:20 PM
If they do cover up Danzo's death they'll pin it to Madara, but now that Sasuke's intentions are clear I doubt that will happen

TsukiMirage
29th March 2010, 6:52 PM
In the end, It won't really matter. Danzo was made into a villain, So his death would be viewed as a good thing. Thus Sasuke won't get in trouble for it.

HoennMaster
29th March 2010, 7:37 PM
Konoha hasn't covered up Sasuke's acts before, I don't see why this would be different.

uber gon
29th March 2010, 8:45 PM
Wonder if Naruto will receive some new power-up to counter whatever the heck Sasuke gets from his fusing of eyes?

7 tyranitars
29th March 2010, 9:29 PM
well kishi said in an interview naruto will get a training

Lorde
29th March 2010, 9:40 PM
I'm beginning to see an annoying pattern in the manga. Naruto always has to train while Sasuke gets power given to him. It's so unfair.

Shneak
29th March 2010, 9:45 PM
I'm beginning to see an annoying pattern in the manga. Naruto always has to train while Sasuke gets power given to him. It's so unfair.

Let's hope it backfires.

Lorde
29th March 2010, 9:58 PM
Let's hope it backfires.

I don't see how that would happen. I mean, first Sasuke was born with the Legendary Sharingan, then he got the Curse Mark, then the Mangekyo Sharingan thanks to the battle with Itachi, now an Eternal MS due to Madara. I don't think there's a limit to how strong he can get.

I know the author wanted Sasuke to be a natural born genius and he wanted Naruto to win using willpower alone but it's getting ridiculous.

Shadow Lucario
29th March 2010, 10:32 PM
I don't see how that would happen. I mean, first Sasuke was born with the Legendary Sharingan, then he got the Curse Mark, then the Mangekyo Sharingan thanks to the battle with Itachi, now an Eternal MS due to Madara. I don't think there's a limit to how strong he can get.

I know the author wanted Sasuke to be a natural born genius and he wanted Naruto to win using willpower alone but it's getting ridiculous.

I don't think the strength Sasuke gained over the timeskip was just given to him. Naruto was given the Kyuubi which grants him enormous strength, plus it heals his wounds. On another note, just having the Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan mean nothing. They are merely tools like a shuriken. I forget who said it, but an expert with a rock can beat a novice with a kunai. Just because he has something doesn't mean it automatically gives him unlimited power. Do you not remember when Sasuke tried to fight Gaara when the Shukaku began to take over? Even though Sasuke had Sharingan and the Curse Seal he still got his *** whooped.

Lorde
29th March 2010, 10:44 PM
I don't think the strength Sasuke gained over the timeskip was just given to him. Naruto was given the Kyuubi which grants him enormous strength, plus it heals his wounds. On another note, just having the Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan mean nothing. They are merely tools like a shuriken. I forget who said it, but an expert with a rock can beat a novice with a kunai. Just because he has something doesn't mean it automatically gives him unlimited power. Do you not remember when Sasuke tried to fight Gaara when the Shukaku began to take over? Even though Sasuke had Sharingan and the Curse Seal he still got his *** whooped.

I never sourced the whole timeskip thing, but going by experience and what Sakura said once, they most likely used the Curse Mark and/or Kabuto's medicine to accelerate his growth. Zetsu said that about the whole Sharingan being another weapon that is only as strong as it's wielder, but seeing how advanced Sasuke is, I have no doubt that it is basically under his control and that it is his most important weapon. If he can utilize it and it's abilities effectively (which he seems to be able to do, the only exception might be Tsukuyomi) it must mean something.

About Naruto, the power that was given to him wasn't a gift, it was more like a curse. It eats away at him if he uses it (the Kyuubi) and he hasn't always relied on it, at least not as much in Part 2 unlike Sasuke who almost always uses his Kekkei Genkai.

Kamex
30th March 2010, 4:03 AM
I wonder if Kishi will kill off both Naruto and Sasuke. I'm not sure where that would put Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage... hm.

Shadow Lucario
30th March 2010, 4:58 AM
About Naruto, the power that was given to him wasn't a gift, it was more like a curse. It eats away at him if he uses it (the Kyuubi) and he hasn't always relied on it, at least not as much in Part 2 unlike Sasuke who almost always uses his Kekkei Genkai.

The Curse Seal did the same thing. It sapped at his life slowly draining it. They both come with their risks. Why wouldn't Sasuke use the Sharingan? Naruto always uses Kage Bunshins. If it's at your disposal then why not use it? Besides, the Sharingan doesn't cement your victory. Sasuke has lost many times and has had to have people save him, the most recent being at the Gokage meeting.

TsukiMirage
30th March 2010, 8:25 AM
Konoha hasn't covered up Sasuke's acts before, I don't see why this would be different. It wouldn't really be covering. Danzo will be viewed as a selfish villain and his death was good for Konoha. So Sasuke's actions will matter little in the end.

I'm beginning to see an annoying pattern in the manga. Naruto always has to train while Sasuke gets power given to him. It's so unfair. That's not the way things go at all. Sasuke worked real hard to get his abilities, By training in battle. He worked real hard over the time skip to get to Itachi's level and eventually gain the MS. And he went against the top ninjas in the world to get even stronger. Naruto is actually the one who gets things handed to him. Walked through the FRS training and then amazingly being better at Sage Node then Jiraiya was. I can understand Sasuke's growth much better then I can Naruto's growth.

Atoyont
30th March 2010, 2:04 PM
He still wasn't at Itachi's level, though. He had a few powerful techniques that could match some of Itachi's but the aloof big brother was probably one of the 5 most powerful shinobi we've seen in the series.

7 tyranitars
30th March 2010, 5:47 PM
well itachi was very skilled at tsyukiyomi, while sasuke is in my point of view more skilled in controlling amatarasu

TsukiMirage
30th March 2010, 8:11 PM
Itachi's greatest skills were in genjutsu, Which Sasuke mostly lacks.

Chapter 489
Spoiler index

Nja's Text spoiler:
Translation by KWGoDのbrucelee:
Karin goes into detail about everything but when asked about madara and sasuke she claims to be hungry and requests katsudon
Spoiler:
tsunade is pigging out to replenish her chakra. kakashi appears
(I) just missed being made hokage
Tsunade calls for a meeting and prepares for war

Naruto visits the fortune telling frog
mainly -you are going to meet an octopus and confront one with powerful eyes.
Can you guess who they are?
Naruto: I'm ready
He gets the key for the kyubi seal

Kabuto confronts madara

ah Sasori's old spy, traitors must die. -and with that he attacks kabuto. a summons appears behind (tobi?)

Madara: This...this is edotensei!

from the casket comes itachi, sasori, deidera kakuzu and nagato.

Kabuto: You're surprised right! (KWGOD: aren't we all!) This is the 2nd's jutsu and only oro could use it. I have mastered it to a level exceeding those two.

madara let's work together
Partial Translation by benelori on MH:
Short translation about Madara and Kabuto
Kabuto confronted Madara and he used edo tensei to revive all those people soulbane mentioned...so itachi, sasori, nagato, deidara and kakuzu appeared and Madara recognized the technique...
Kabuto then asks if he is surprised then he resumes and says that this jutsu is Nidaime Hokage's jutsu...only him and orochimaru could do it, but now he can do it as well(probably the due to the White Snake)
Extra notes translated by Idol & Never:
Honestly, the design is so beautiful that you can understand it perfectly.
Behind Deidara and Sasori there is Nagato with grey hairs.
From the mouth of Kakuzu comes out something like black strings.
The guy with black hairs can be only itachi, isn't it?
All eyes are colored by black.

Correction by ssjian:
The first part is more like this:

Well the quality of the pictures isn't too great so the only ones I'm sure about are Sasori, Deidara, and the white haired Nagato lol.

I forget, was Kakuzu the guy with the black string like things stuck in his mouth? Looks ok, But don't forget April 1st is soon and it could be a trick.

Lorde
30th March 2010, 11:32 PM
I think those are horrible spoilers. Hope it's fake haha :p

About Itachi, he obviously surpassed Sasuke in many ways but Sasuke has now surpassed Itachi. I don't think Itachi could've used Susano'o as many times as Sasuke has. He also had a disease which may have contributed to his inability to use the MS to it's full extent.

HoennMaster
31st March 2010, 3:21 AM
That sounds a little too epic to be real lol.

Shadow Lucario
31st March 2010, 3:46 AM
I'm just going to wait until tomorrow. I'm not going to even respond to the possible spoilers.

Lorde
31st March 2010, 3:50 AM
Funny thing is, it's been confirmed on multiple sites so unless they're all wrong, these spoilers are real. It seems like something a fan would write up though; having all the deceased Akatsuki members revived via the Edo Tensei.

7 tyranitars
31st March 2010, 9:55 AM
problem is that it was suposed to be released today, so I'm still having a few ?? whit this but we will see what happens.

TsukiMirage
31st March 2010, 3:58 PM
Looks like the spoiler was real.

http://manga.saiyanisland.com/xmanga/manga/1/489/02.jpghttp://manga.saiyanisland.com/xmanga/manga/1/489/19.jpg I'll say it again, Kabuto really kicks ***!

7 tyranitars
31st March 2010, 4:45 PM
wow this is gonna be one hell of a finale O_O

I'm really looking forward to it

uber gon
31st March 2010, 6:02 PM
Well now I'm off to buy some brown pants......

Guess Naruto is going to meet Killer Bee soon.

7 tyranitars
31st March 2010, 9:32 PM
yes and we now know what kabuto did in takigakure.. this is what I presume
Konoha gave after the outopsy Kakuzus corps to takigakure, and kabuto went to take it to resurrect

HoennMaster
1st April 2010, 6:17 AM
This is great. Tsunade is Hokage again, Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori, and Kakuzu are back. This is going to be freaking amazing. I wonder if this means that Hidan is alive though? Poor Nagato. He finally trusts again and this happens.

Lorde
1st April 2010, 6:24 AM
This is great. Tsunade is Hokage again, Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori, and Kakuzu are back. This is going to be freaking amazing. I wonder if this means that Hidan is alive though?

The author stated a few months back in one of his interviews that Hidan was still alive in the Nara clan's forest, dying a slow death due to lack of nutrition. That's probably why he wasn't revived via Edo Tensei.

God so many things going on. Ton Ton is finally seen in the manga! I don't remember seeing it since Part 1. I think that the whole "Octopus prophecy" means that Killer Bee will train Naruto on how to control the Kyuubi, but it looks like Naruto is upset about mastering it's power? He's weird.

I thought Madara looked mighty scared about Edo Tensei, like it was a bad thing. Who else could Kabuto have summoned that would make Madara so tense? He couldn't have revived a Hokage since the previous 4 all had their souls sealed in the God of Death. I thought Madara only feared Hashirama or maybe Izuna since he took his eyes...

Shadow Lucario
1st April 2010, 6:39 AM
Hooray for another Kabutomaru appearance. Orochimaru was one of my favorites so it looks like Kabutomaru will have to be somewhat of a substitute. I wonder how Deidara was revived. I mean he exploded. While reading this chapter I asked myself this question. The only chapter this week that had no humor was One Piece. I liked the humor in this chapter. Can't believe Tsunade considered eating Ton Ton XD

Lorde
1st April 2010, 6:43 AM
Hooray for another Kabutomaru appearance. Orochimaru was one of my favorites so it looks like Kabutomaru will have to be somewhat of a substitute. I wonder how Deidara was revived. I mean he exploded. While reading this chapter I asked myself this question. The only chapter this week that had no humor was One Piece. I liked the humor in this chapter. Can't believe Tsunade considered eating Ton Ton XD

Omg, I know right? And how did Sasori get revived? Wasn't his body taken by Kankuro? Or was that just another Sasori look-alike puppet that Sasori used just incase his original body was broken? The mystery deepens.

I'm sure Konoha had Kakuzu's corpse, Madara had Itachi's, and Konan had Nagato's so I guess they all "teleported" via the jutsu...

Elite Four Muadita
1st April 2010, 7:11 AM
omg. this is getting so good! i cant wait for the finale. btw did you noticed that it was a bit longer than usual?

I do wonder, how did tobi intended to get the rinegan in last weeks episode? and know kabutomaru has nagato's body?

anyways... i can't wait for next weeks update.

(ps: what "that" justu that key frog said?)

uber gon
1st April 2010, 7:18 AM
For some reason I really want to see the ending of Naruto Shippuden be something as awesome as the ending of Blackest Night (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1785072.html), but somehow I really don't see that happening.

Atoyont
1st April 2010, 2:15 PM
Guys:
Edo Tensei works by transferring the spirit of the deceased into the body of another (whose body is modified to look and act like the summoned spirit). In other words, IT REQUIRES SACRIFICES.

Who would Kabuto sacrifice...?

7 tyranitars
1st April 2010, 2:46 PM
probably some of the takigakure shinobi he killed and about the corpses

-nagato from amegakure
-kakazu from takigakure because konoha might have sended his body after the autopsy
-deidara mayby his body wasn't destroyed but it only made a blast
-sasori well that can be a lot mayby one of his substitute puppits or kankuru didn't took they real one but made a replica
-and itachi I have no idea

ShadowDragon16
1st April 2010, 4:39 PM
I don't think you need the bodies of the person to preform Edo Tensei. Like Atoyont said, it pulls the spirit of the person your trying to re-animate and pulls them into a normal human body and it takes the form of the spirits appearance. For example, When orochimaru summoned the First and Second Hokages, their original bodies would have been decayed due to time. So, since, Nagato, Kakusu, Deidara, Sasori, and Itachi were all dead, their spirits were easy to re-animate.

A basic detail of the Jutsu, source was Leafninja.com:

Kuchiyose • Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be incased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them. One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine.

When a portion of the dead body is damaged, the ash and dust will merely return and fix the damaged body part. The only way currently known to stop the resurrected person, is to utilize the Shiki Fuujin technique and remove the soul from the body.

uber gon
1st April 2010, 6:19 PM
Wonder if there will be some scene where characters that were "killed" get controlled by Madara. Kind of like in this (http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1250107.html) scene.

Prof.Arete
1st April 2010, 8:04 PM
Do you read untranslated? if not where the hell are you reading?

Shadow Lucario
2nd April 2010, 12:04 AM
Mangastream always has the chapters up on Wednesdays in English. I looked up the technique last night and after a little bit of thinking I grasped that you don't need the actual bodies. Does anyone remember what "that" Jutsu is? Is it the fox cloak?

Lorde
2nd April 2010, 12:14 AM
Mangastream always has the chapters up on Wednesdays in English. I looked up the technique last night and after a little bit of thinking I grasped that you don't need the actual bodies. Does anyone remember what "that" Jutsu is? Is it the fox cloak?

Not the fox cloak. "That" jutsu has never been explained. It's probably some jutsu that the Fourth Hokage wanted Naruto to complete kind of like the Rasengan.

Naruto has already kinda done the whole fox cloak, albeit not under his direct control most of the time.

HoennMaster
2nd April 2010, 12:28 AM
We already knew Edo Tensei didn't need the bodies. That's what you have to sacrifice new ones.

I feel bad for Itachi and Nagato, they finally get to be in peace and then they get sucked right into war. This war is going to be great though. I wonder what Sasuke's going to say when he sees Itachi.

Shadow Lucario
2nd April 2010, 1:02 AM
I wonder what Sasuke's going to say when he sees Itachi.

He'll probably try to kill Kabutomaru. If he doesn't want to hear Danzo talking about Itachi I don't think he'll like Kabutomaru resurrecting him.

Torpoleon
2nd April 2010, 1:31 AM
So Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori and Kakuzu are now back?

Naruto fully releasing the fox seems intriguing. We'll hopefully find out more in the next chapter. The Akatsuki seems to really be kicking it in full gear since now they have Kabuto who can bring back Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori and Kakuzu. Great to see this chapter starts a new arc, the Fourth Great Shinobi World War Arc!

Shneak
2nd April 2010, 3:47 AM
Do you need the bodies for this jutsu? There's no way. Zetsu took care of them.

Cool chapter. I can't wait to see more of Tsunade and Kabutomaru.

Lorde
2nd April 2010, 3:57 AM
Do you need the bodies for this jutsu? There's no way. Zetsu took care of them.

Cool chapter. I can't wait to see more of Tsunade and Kabutomaru.

You need human sacrifices, not sure about corpses of the original person being revived though. It would be almost impossible for Zetsu to eat them though, since Kakuzu's is in Konoha, Konan has Nagato's, Sasori's is being used by Kankuro, and Deidara's doesn't even exist anymore.

I really really really hope Kabuto only revived those guys to prove a point, and not so that Madara can use them in the war. I think you gotta add a seal to the bodies in order for them to work, so hopefully it's all for show...

Shneak
2nd April 2010, 4:16 AM
You need human sacrifices, not sure about corpses of the original person being revived though. It would be almost impossible for Zetsu to eat them though, since Kakuzu's is in Konoha, Konan has Nagato's, Sasori's is being used by Kankuro, and Deidara's doesn't even exist anymore.

I really really really hope Kabuto only revived those guys to prove a point, and not so that Madara can use them in the war. I think you gotta add a seal to the bodies in order for them to work, so hopefully it's all for show...

Right, that makes more sense.

Heh, I also hope the bodies won't be used. Orochimaru and Nagato don't need to be revived.

uber gon
2nd April 2010, 6:45 AM
Hopefully some plot twist in regards to the Kyuubi being controllable isn't something along the lines that it was once some adorable little fox puppy before Madara controlled him.

7 tyranitars
2nd April 2010, 11:12 AM
well the kyuubi does seem to hate Madara and knows the real truth about what happened

Torpoleon
2nd April 2010, 12:41 PM
Ge, I wonder who Kabuto sacrificed. Hopefully it is no one important!

Shneak
2nd April 2010, 7:06 PM
Ge, I wonder who Kabuto sacrificed. Hopefully it is no one important!

Probably just some random nobodies.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd April 2010, 7:14 PM
In the last page, it's Nagato, Deidara, Kakuzu, Sasori and who is that last one??

also, what is the jutsu that Jiraiya spoke of?

Shneak
2nd April 2010, 7:42 PM
In the last page, it's Nagato, Deidara, Kakuzu, Sasori and who is that last one??

Itachi.

That's Kakuzu? Huh. I thought it was Orochimaru.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd April 2010, 7:53 PM
Itachi.

That's Kakuzu? Huh. I thought it was Orochimaru.

Sasuke better not see that.

Anyone know of the jutsu?

Wired
2nd April 2010, 9:31 PM
that jutsu is called ''Edo Tenishi''

7 tyranitars
2nd April 2010, 9:44 PM
No I don't think it's a good idea sasuke sees that he will go !*#^&*@!*(&^@&* then
well about who eh sacrificed I would say those takigakure nins, but that's only if the jutsu don't requrer the body but only the soul.

talala
2nd April 2010, 10:17 PM
Sasuke better not see that.

Anyone know of the jutsu?

that jutsu is called ''Edo Tenishi''

its really edo tensei

AKA impure world resurrection AKA the jutsu orochimaru used against the 3rd hokage to summon the 1st and 2nd hokage

Torpoleon
2nd April 2010, 10:31 PM
Yes, the jutsu is called Edo Tensei, as it says on the Manga chapter. The one that was Kakauzu I thought it was Orochimaru since I don't know what Kakuzu looked like. I wonder why Kabutomaru decided to sacrifice some people for those specific people, Deidara, Itachi, Sasori, Nagato and Kakuzu. I guess I can understand for Itachi though.

I'm looking forward to Naruto releasing the Nine-Tails.

Shadow Lucario
2nd April 2010, 11:11 PM
He wants to know what the Jutsu Jiraiya told Naruto not to use is. Not the one Kabutomaru used.

Lorde
2nd April 2010, 11:18 PM
What's with this "Kabutomaru" stuff. It's a fan-made name right? I don't really care much for it since he's still just Kabuto Yakushi with bad skin...

Shadow Lucario
3rd April 2010, 4:51 AM
What's with this "Kabutomaru" stuff. It's a fan-made name right? I don't really care much for it since he's still just Kabuto Yakushi with bad skin...

Yes it is fan made. They call him Kabutomaru because he is Kabuto and he absorbed Orochimaru and is slowly being taken over by the remains he absorbed. Besides, -maru is a common suffix for boy's names

7 tyranitars
3rd April 2010, 10:36 AM
@ kira more like kabuto whit a skin desease..

and for me he still is kabuto too :p

SharpedoX
3rd April 2010, 12:26 PM
Excellent chapter. I wasn't able to see the spoilers for this week, but when I saw the actual chapter... it was just great :)

Can't believe Kabuto will join Akatsuki in the Fourth War. I had a feeling he was going to be the one to capture the Hachibi and he'll possibly do so. I don't see Kisame capturing Kirabi in the middle of Kumogakure. I just don't see the point of Kabuto joining the war. He just wants to kill Sasuke, right?

Apparently, the ongoing theory of Kirabi teaching Naruto how to control his Tailed Beast will become reality. The question is: when?

And if I remember, aren't those corpses indestructible? I mean, they can only be stopped by sealing jutsu, right? I believe they'll be used in the war. I thought Hidan was dead by now (if he's dying due to lack of nutrition, imagine how many weeks/months have passed) and that he would be brought back, but well, we can't have all of them to return. This is a perfect scenario for Naruto to go full Kyuubi.

Anyone hasn't commented it yet, but Fu and Torune (Danzo's guards) reappeared on the cover. Maybe they're still alive.

Maybe Madara will unseal the 7 Tailed Beasts to participate in the Great War. Nevertheless, this is going to be one heck of an ending.

Shneak
3rd April 2010, 3:49 PM
The one that was Kakauzu I thought it was Orochimaru since I don't know what Kakuzu looked like.
Me too. The only thing that eventually gave it away was the stitches.

Lorde
3rd April 2010, 7:28 PM
Well it was kind of obvious that Orochimaru wouldn't be revived since he's not actually dead lol. He was sealed in Susano'o and absorbed by "Kabutomaru" so reviving him might have killed Kabuto since his flesh might have been removed. Kakuzu was obvious to make-out too just because of the stiches and also his long hair. If you read the Kakuzu and Hidan arc, you'd have seen Kakuzu's long hair while he was being killed by Naruto's Rasenshuriken or maybe even after that :p

About the chapter's cover, it looks very misleading. I doubt we'll even see any of those newer characters later on.

7 tyranitars
3rd April 2010, 8:41 PM
well I was confused to about kakazu I had to look a little bit better, but what I think is even worse is that people confuse nagato whit hidan... :S

~Heaven Help Us~
3rd April 2010, 11:48 PM
He wants to know what the Jutsu Jiraiya told Naruto not to use is. Not the one Kabutomaru used.

Yes, what is that Jutsu that Jiraiya means? is it the Rasenshuriken? or what? has it been mentioned ever?

Lorde
3rd April 2010, 11:59 PM
Yes, what is that Jutsu that Jiraiya means? is it the Rasenshuriken? or what? has it been mentioned ever?

It's not Rasenshuriken since Naruto didn't know it until the Kakuzu/Hidan arc. It's something that's never been explained, but it's known as "that" jutsu since Jiraiya and the toads have mentioned it as such.

~Heaven Help Us~
4th April 2010, 12:09 AM
Ah okay. What do you think it'll be?

Lorde
4th April 2010, 12:29 AM
Ah okay. What do you think it'll be?

No idea, the only hint I can use is that it has something to do with the Kyuubi and a jutsu that Minato wanted Naruto to complete. I thought maybe another variation of the Rasengan but it might be a jutsu that forces the Kyuubi's chakra to manifest in the form of an S-Rank ninjutsu. That or it'll combine the ying and yang Kyuubi chakra into one since apparently it's split.

Torpoleon
4th April 2010, 1:18 AM
We'll just have to wait and see what the jutsu will be. Like a lot of people, it should have something to do with the Nine-Tails.

I think the Fourth Great Shinobi World War should officially kick off before Chapter 500. I pretty much mean with fighting and everything like that. Presently, it seems like everything is in the preparation stage.

uber gon
4th April 2010, 6:07 AM
It's still fun to speculate though :p

I hate how this war will occur at around the same time as the training arc that will most likely come to pass. Naruto never gets to shine until the last minute. Just like in the Immortal Duo arc and the Invasion of Pain arc...

Maybe some evil ninjas will bother Konoha and Naruto can show off whatever new stuff he learns.

HoennMaster
4th April 2010, 8:01 AM
I was re-reading the Invasion of Pain since its going to appear in the anime soon and when Deva Path was talking with Tsunade he mentions her emitting chakra from her feet to protect from his jutsu. What Jutsu is he talking about?

About the chapter's cover, it looks very misleading. I doubt we'll even see any of those newer characters later on.

I don't think they will, most looks pretty generic. It's just to symbolize the alliance. Which is why I don't get why there are no Sand Ninja on there.

Lorde
4th April 2010, 8:24 AM
I was re-reading the Invasion of Pain since its going to appear in the anime soon and when Deva Path was talking with Tsunade he mentions her emitting chakra from her feet to protect from his jutsu. What Jutsu is he talking about?

I don't think they will, most looks pretty generic. It's just to symbolize the alliance. Which is why I don't get why there are no Sand Ninja on there.

Deva Path is the Yahiko body I think right? He meant that she was emitting chakra to prevent herself from being pushed away by Shinra Tensei or being pulled in by Bansho Tenin. Since Choji told her about his abilities to attract/repel attacks and people, she was anchoring herself to the ground. Probably wouldn't work though....

Didn't even notice the lack of Sand ninja. I was more concerned about Fu and Torune for some reason haha. Oh wait, maybe they weren't shown since we've seen their uniforms before in color and not the uniforms of the others in color?

~Heaven Help Us~
4th April 2010, 8:12 PM
No idea, the only hint I can use is that it has something to do with the Kyuubi and a jutsu that Minato wanted Naruto to complete. I thought maybe another variation of the Rasengan but it might be a jutsu that forces the Kyuubi's chakra to manifest in the form of an S-Rank ninjutsu. That or it'll combine the ying and yang Kyuubi chakra into one since apparently it's split.

It's a hard guess. It could be anything.

I can't wait for him to meet Kirabi.

7 tyranitars
4th April 2010, 8:22 PM
I can't wait till next chapter haha

hopefully some answers will be answered

and about meeting killer bee well that really is for sure now :D

Lorde
4th April 2010, 10:00 PM
It's a hard guess. It could be anything.

I can't wait for him to meet Kirabi.

I don't think it'll be too complicated though haha. He seemed to have planned this from the start.

Anyway, a training arc with Killer Bee is almost guaranteed. Though we can expect Killer Bee to die. Maybe Naruto will try to avenge him and then he'll get caught too....

talala
4th April 2010, 10:39 PM
I can't wait till next chapter haha

hopefully some questions will be answered

either that or they'll branch off to the other allied nations story and answer everything in 2 weeks

uber gon
5th April 2010, 4:01 AM
Wonder if Kabuto came up with new disgusting snake jutsu?

HoennMaster
5th April 2010, 5:39 PM
I'm getting more and more excited for this battle. I'm just excited that Tsunade is still alive and I can't wait to see Gaara and the Mizukage in action again.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th April 2010, 9:25 PM
I don't think it'll be too complicated though haha. He seemed to have planned this from the start.

Anyway, a training arc with Killer Bee is almost guaranteed. Though we can expect Killer Bee to die. Maybe Naruto will try to avenge him and then he'll get caught too....

I think he will do something to kill the Naruto series with something like an eye jutsu.

Lorde
5th April 2010, 10:04 PM
Wonder if Kabuto came up with new disgusting snake jutsu?

I bet he did, it's so like him. Kabuto could've been an original villain but now he's a mockery of Orochimaru who might just be the most immortal villain in history.

~Heaven Help Us~
5th April 2010, 10:43 PM
I bet he did, it's so like him. Kabuto could've been an original villain but now he's a mockery of Orochimaru who might just be the most immortal villain in history.

Kabuto is not gonna last anything, Sasuke will see him and kill him off fast.

ryodragonite
5th April 2010, 10:52 PM
Kabuto is not gonna last anything, Sasuke will see him and kill him off fast.

I dont think so sasukes getting weaker by the second even with Itachis eyes and he has oorochimarus regeneration and resummoning thing I think Kabuto is as strong as Sasuke if not stronger.

HoennMaster
6th April 2010, 6:03 AM
How is he getting weaker? He's getting stronger and stronger and transplanting Itachi's eyes just gave him even more strength. The only thing holding him back was the Mangekyo slowly blinding him.

uber gon
6th April 2010, 7:13 AM
How is he getting weaker? He's getting stronger and stronger and transplanting Itachi's eyes just gave him even more strength. The only thing holding him back was the Mangekyo slowly blinding him.

Wonder what new, "broken" jutsu will come out of Sasuke's *** this time?

7 tyranitars
6th April 2010, 9:06 AM
about sasuke vs kabuto I'm sure sasuke will win not because kabuto is weak just because sasuke is together whit madara the main vilian

and I don't know either what of if sasuke wil get new jutsus personaly I don't think so.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th April 2010, 4:37 PM

Well not anymore. Since he got them transplanted, he can't go blind.

ryodragonite
6th April 2010, 8:54 PM
Well not anymore. Since he got them transplanted, he can't go blind.

Oh yeah that what I meant by getting weaker and weaker(the blindness) but now I remember he can't go blind now but I still think Kabuto could do alot of damage to him.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th April 2010, 8:59 PM
Oh yeah that what I meant by getting weaker and weaker(the blindness) but now I remember he can't go blind now but I still think Kabuto could do alot of damage to him.

No yeah he will put up a fight. I mean It's like 5 Akatsuki at once. But in the end he will be killed easily.

ryodragonite
6th April 2010, 9:05 PM
No yeah he will put up a fight. I mean It's like 5 Akatsuki at once. But in the end he will be killed easily.

Who Kabuto?! No way hes smart has oorochimarus abilities and more plus he has the dead atkatsuki members and the first hokage. I saw Madaras 'face' when Kabuto did that and I think he was pretty freaked out or scared to see the hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~
6th April 2010, 9:11 PM
Who Kabuto?! No way hes smart has oorochimarus abilities and more plus he has the dead atkatsuki members and the first hokage. I saw Madaras 'face' when Kabuto did that and I think he was pretty freaked out or scared to see the hokage.

Where is the first Hokage in the picture? He was just surprised cuz he didn't expect Kabuto to know that Jutsu.

Lorde
6th April 2010, 10:31 PM
Some spoilers are out, but it's more "Madara being scared and agreeing with Kabuto" for some whacky reason, a coffin apparently. Looks like nothing too eventful happens, more Kisame at the end though.

Shneak
6th April 2010, 10:49 PM
Some spoilers are out, but it's more "Madara being scared and agreeing with Kabuto" for some whacky reason, a coffin apparently. Looks like nothing too eventful happens, more Kisame at the end though.

Kisame. is. ALIVE?!

ryodragonite
6th April 2010, 10:52 PM
Kisame. is. ALIVE?!

Yes hes alive! He didnt acually die it was a clone by Zetsu and now Bee has Samehada and Kisame trying to kill him again and his sword is changing and stuff and Kisame face appeared at the base of the sword then the chapter ended...

Lorde
6th April 2010, 11:07 PM
Kisame. is. ALIVE?!

Um, yes. Didn't you read the recent chapters? He was confirmed to be alive and well, sorry if I spoiled it for you I thought everyone on here knew already. We were all talking about it a few pages back :(

HoennMaster
6th April 2010, 11:44 PM

That's not the 1st Hokage, that's Itachi on the end.

Torpoleon
7th April 2010, 12:03 AM
Unfortunately Kisame is alive. To add to that, Kabuto used the Summong:Impure World Ressurrection Jutsu and brought back Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori. Although, it is not their real bodies. Rather, other people's bodies were sacrificed like when Orochimaru battled Hiruzen he sacrificed two fellow Sound ninja.

ryodragonite
7th April 2010, 1:40 AM
That's not the 1st Hokage, that's Itachi on the end.

Oh well he looks just like the first with his eyes closed his head band off and his robe off. Still Madara was surprised. And is Sasuke acually going to fight Kabuto because there still on the same team?

Lorde
7th April 2010, 3:27 AM
The 5 guys in the coffins were obviously the other Akatsuki members (dead ones), I mean, the 1st Hokage couldn't be revived anyway since his soul was sealed in the God of Death.

But I wonder; why are the dressed differently? When Hashirama and Tobirama were revived, they wore their usual uniforms but the Akatsuki have black cloaks despite most dying without wearing one.

Shadow Lucario
7th April 2010, 4:00 AM
Well we never saw either Hashirama or Tobirama die. We just know Tobirama died during the Second Great Shinobi War. They could have been wearing what they were when they were revived, but we can't be too sure.

Lorde
7th April 2010, 4:08 AM
Well we never saw either Hashirama or Tobirama die. We just know Tobirama died during the Second Great Shinobi War. They could have been wearing what they were when they were revived, but we can't be too sure.

Well yes I expected that much since apparently Tobirama died fighting a bunch of Kumo-nin in his uniform but I was surprised that the Akatsuki guys all have the same black cloak, when we know Itachi, Kakuzu, Deidara, Nagato, and Sasori died without a cloak on.

Cain Nightroad
7th April 2010, 4:16 AM
One question that's been burning in my mind is about the power of "clone Kisame" vs. the power of the real Kisame. Were they equal in strength, or was the clone weaker/stronger than the real thing? After all, Bee had enough trouble with the clone...

And how long until they find out that it's Zetsu doing the cloning? At this point, we don't know Zetsu's limits cloning-wise (at least, I don't remember hearing of any) and so it'd be pointless to try to kill any of the remaining Akatsuki members.

Wonder what new, "broken" jutsu will come out of Sasuke's *** this time?

You never know, but I wouldn't be so sure that Sasuke's off of the hook yet. You never know what could go wrong; if Itachi could guess that Sasuke was going to use his eyes, then he could have put in some "traps" or something like that.

Lorde
7th April 2010, 4:52 AM
You never know, but I wouldn't be so sure that Sasuke's off of the hook yet. You never know what could go wrong; if Itachi could guess that Sasuke was going to use his eyes, then he could have put in some "traps" or something like that.

But Itachi believed Sasuke would stick with his ideals so why place traps in his own eyes? I mean, Itachi probably knew Sasuke would take his eyes since he also helped Sasuke obtain the Mangakyo Sharingan and he knew that Sasuke might overuse the MS since he planned for Sasuke to fight against evil and not with evil.

If anything, Itachi relied solely on the traps he set in Sasuke's own eyes and Naruto's body just incase Madara tried to manipulate Sasuke.

HoennMaster
7th April 2010, 5:48 AM
One question that's been burning in my mind is about the power of "clone Kisame" vs. the power of the real Kisame. Were they equal in strength, or was the clone weaker/stronger than the real thing?

It was stated that the clone was weaker then Kisame.

uber gon
7th April 2010, 5:49 AM
I'm just hoping Naruto does not do anything that will make internet people say "Naruto will **** anything". That would be weird.

HoennMaster
7th April 2010, 6:16 AM
So the chapter will be out later today and no spoilers? This is going to be weird.

Lorde
7th April 2010, 6:22 AM
Well there are spoilers out, but it's not the full script, just a summary basically. I think it's real since it was posted all over the place and confirmed by some pretty trustworthy people

Here, TsukiMirage will probably post the full spoiler later though:

カブト 私の目的はうちはサスケ君です
Kabuto: My goal is Sasuke-kun.
マダラ 断ったらどうする?
Madara: And what if I refuse?
カブトがさらにエドテンセイ(棺の中は見えない様にうまく書かれてる)
Kabuto uses Edo Tensei to summon another coffin. The art is obscured so we can't see who's in it.
マダラ こ…これは…お前これをどこで手に入れた
Madara: T-this is... How did you get this?!
カブト 私があなたが絶対に断れない~なんちゃら
Kabuto: This means there's no way you can refuse me.
マダラ いいだろうサスケは戦争が終わったら~それまではサスケと会わせない 監視もつけさせるけどそれでいいか
Madara: Fine, you can have Sasuke after the war is over. Until then I won't let you see him and you will be watched. Is that okay?
カブトとマダラが手を組むことに
Kabuto and Madara join forces.
ナルトへ 九尾関連の事
Scene shifts to Naruto and talk about Kyubi.
最後に 雷の国で会議を盗み聞きするキサメさん
Ends with Kisame spying on the Kumo meetings.
キサメ これで雷の現在の軍事力などわかった
Kisame: Now we know Kumo's current military strength.

HoennMaster
7th April 2010, 7:43 AM
Well It's not like we really need a full spoiler now anyway. It's Wednesday so Manga Stream will have it.

Another question, I saw on one site that Madara fought the current Tsuchikage at one point. When was that stated/revealed?

Lorde
7th April 2010, 9:09 AM
In chapter 469 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/469/07/), the Raikage claims the Tsuchikage has fought Madara in the past after the Mizukage and Kazekage agree on joining the Shinobi Alliance.

7 tyranitars
7th April 2010, 2:10 PM
hmm I wonder who is in the coffin I hear people saying Madaras body?

talala
7th April 2010, 10:17 PM
hmm I wonder who is in the coffin I hear people saying Madaras body?

its really madara's straight side, hes still in the closet :(

dannydstk
7th April 2010, 10:35 PM
woah just read 490 i really think its madaras body in the sixth coffin for him to have sp much needless control over madara

Lorde
7th April 2010, 11:59 PM
I was thinking it was his brother's coffin since I'd be pretty surprised if Izuna wanted revenge against his brother. It could also be the Sage of Six Paths or something.

ChampionZ
8th April 2010, 3:22 AM
Ok for everyone who is way backed up i got a spoiler.Ok so Sasuke killed itatchi and then tobi aka madara uchiha told him that the village made itatchi kill the whole clan.So Sasuke wants revenge on the village.And really,Naruto has become more powerful than all of the hokage's because he has control of the nine tailed fox.So right now Sasuke has had itatchis eyes implanted into him so now he has infinite sharingan and hes going to destroy the leaf village.Meanwhile kabuto has fully absorbed orochimarus powers (read manga volume 38) and has re-summoned all of the akatsuki that have died (Nagato,Kakuzu,deidara,sasori,and itatchi,who dosent have sharingan...)so there you go and to read what im talking about go to onemangadotcom.;492-s;

Shneak
8th April 2010, 4:07 AM
Yes hes alive! He didnt acually die it was a clone by Zetsu and now Bee has Samehada and Kisame trying to kill him again and his sword is changing and stuff and Kisame face appeared at the base of the sword then the chapter ended...

Holy crap. I couldn't understand why his face was there on the sword, so I just rolled with it. So it was a clone all along? Dammit.

Lorde
8th April 2010, 4:17 AM
Holy crap. I couldn't understand why his face was there on the sword, so I just rolled with it. So it was a clone all along? Dammit.

Lol the face was funny, it's kinda sad that he is still alive, he's so annoying to me for some reason. Probably because he likes toying with his opponents and he loves bloodshed. Yeah Zetsu made a freaky clone, or more like a substitution. Zetsu is also making me angry. Why are all the cool members dead? (Well alive now, but you understand what I mean).

Kinda odd how we finally get an explaination of all the Kyuubi control principles 11 years after the series begins...

Shneak
8th April 2010, 4:22 AM
Lol the face was funny, it's kinda sad that he is still alive, he's so annoying to me for some reason.
When I first saw the face, I don't know, I think I thought it was the sword's for some reason. Lol.

Elite Four Muadita
8th April 2010, 5:46 AM
meh filler chapter is filler chapter, although the last body kabuto summoned picked at my curiosity. I really want to know what jutsu the key toad referred to in last weeks chapter. and im happy naruto will finally learn to use the fox.

i just hope it gets to action faster.

HoennMaster
8th April 2010, 6:11 AM
LOL, Killer Bee is saying Dattebayo.

Lorde
8th April 2010, 12:50 PM
meh filler chapter is filler chapter, although the last body kabuto summoned picked at my curiosity. I really want to know what jutsu the key toad referred to in last weeks chapter. and im happy naruto will finally learn to use the fox.

i just hope it gets to action faster.

How is it Filler? A lot of things happened, namely: Anko and friends found out where Madara is hiding (now Konoha and the other nations can mount a surprise attack) and we got more explaination on how the Kyuubi and it's chakra work through the seal (which, in the past, was mostly just referenced to a few times and we finally got a full explaination).

dannydstk
8th April 2010, 2:43 PM
I was thinking it was his brother's coffin since I'd be pretty surprised if Izuna wanted revenge against his brother. It could also be the Sage of Six Paths or something.

i really like both of those ideas actually i considered it being the sage but i think it would be much more likely to be is rother way more dramatic

7 tyranitars
8th April 2010, 3:19 PM
lol I noticed something funny in the chapter killer bee says several time -tebayo
and one time agenda -tebayo

perhaps to furtther confirm that naruto is gonna meet killer bee for the people who didn't believed it

and I really wonder who is in that coffin, but I'll stay whit my first idea and that is madaras body

Elite Four Muadita
8th April 2010, 3:28 PM
How is it Filler? A lot of things happened, namely: Anko and friends found out where Madara is hiding (now Konoha and the other nations can mount a surprise attack) and we got more explaination on how the Kyuubi and it's chakra work through the seal (which, in the past, was mostly just referenced to a few times and we finally got a full explaination).

I just thought it was a filler because there wasn't a lot of action (technically in manga there are no fillers right?). I thought akatsuki had lots of hideouts so that really doesnt help, madara can just move out of there. And as for the kyuubi-seal explanation. most of it was already said except for the mind/chakra explanation.

I mean i liked the chapter. but it wasnt "excelent" its was acceptable and thats just my opinion :P

~Heaven Help Us~
8th April 2010, 4:19 PM

I utterly doubt it will be the Sage of Six Paths. I wouldn't doubt it if it was his brother. It will probably be either an Uchiha, Orochimaru or if anything the Yondaime Hokage. Or if anything anything Yagura.

dannydstk
8th April 2010, 5:12 PM
I utterly doubt it will be the Sage of Six Paths. I wouldn't doubt it if it was his brother. It will probably be either an Uchiha, Orochimaru or if anything the Yondaime Hokage. Or if anything anything Yagura.

its not possible to be the yondaime hokage his soul is sealed.

why would it be yagura?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th April 2010, 5:28 PM

why would it be yagura?

Because supposedly someone was controlling him or her idk during his or her regin over Kirigakure. I think it was Madara. So he sees it and he'll be like "WHAT?" you know what i'm saying.

dannydstk
8th April 2010, 5:35 PM
ah yea i guess that would make since but i doubt madara would fear him in any way

BluBoy14
8th April 2010, 6:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEM_eKugoUk
The new opening for the anime looks pretty good.

uber gon
8th April 2010, 7:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEM_eKugoUk
The new opening for the anime looks pretty good.

Well the Konoha arc is going to look pretty brutal.

SharpedoX
8th April 2010, 9:30 PM
Well, Kishi sure likes all the characters he creates for bringing back all the dead Akatsuki members.

Except Hidan :( And where the hell are Juugo and Suigetsu in a time like this?! Does this mean Team Taka is permanently disbanded?

Heaven Help Us, that's a great idea, though I'm still more inclined to think it's the fabled Sage of the Six Paths. Madara's reaction was priceless. If Kabuto can control him, they'll surely capture the remaining Tailed Beasts. Naruto won't stand a chance against the very founder of the Shinobi World.

That makes me think: How did was the Three Tailed Turtle extracted from Yagura? I suspect Akatsuki was behind that... But then again, if they had truly done that, why would it roam around? I hope that little plot hole gets solved even though it's irrelevant to the current arc.

Doesn't anyone think Kabuto is kind of broken? He used Edo Tensei six times in a row. That surely consumes a lot of chakra.

Nice to see Kisame again. His character grew on me after his fight with Kirabi, though I wonder if he'll survive much longer being in the middle of Kumo. Looking forward for Kisame vs. Kirabi 2

talala
8th April 2010, 10:22 PM
Well, Kishi sure likes all the characters he creates for bringing back all the dead Akatsuki members.

Except Hidan :(

hidans still alive, he just has his head buried underground until someone not lazy enough feels like digging him up (never gonna happen)

Lorde
8th April 2010, 11:40 PM
I also have another theory as to what's in the coffin but it would probably start a riot and the whole Alternate Manga section would go up in flames so I'll wait.

Anime opening looks good, but am I the only one who's upset that the anime caught up to the manga pretty fast?

~Heaven Help Us~
8th April 2010, 11:59 PM

Except Hidan :( And where the hell are Juugo and Suigetsu in a time like this?! Does this mean Team Taka is permanently disbanded?

Heaven Help Us, that's a great idea, though I'm still more inclined to think it's the fabled Sage of the Six Paths. Madara's reaction was priceless. If Kabuto can control him, they'll surely capture the remaining Tailed Beasts. Naruto won't stand a chance against the very founder of the Shinobi World.

That makes me think: How did was the Three Tailed Turtle extracted from Yagura? I suspect Akatsuki was behind that... But then again, if they had truly done that, why would it roam around? I hope that little plot hole gets solved even though it's irrelevant to the current arc.

Doesn't anyone think Kabuto is kind of broken? He used Edo Tensei six times in a row. That surely consumes a lot of chakra.

Nice to see Kisame again. His character grew on me after his fight with Kirabi, though I wonder if he'll survive much longer being in the middle of Kumo. Looking forward for Kisame vs. Kirabi 2
That's impossible. it can't be the sage. I'm leaning towards what i said. Izuna or Yagura.

HoennMaster
9th April 2010, 12:05 AM
Anime opening looks good, but am I the only one who's upset that the anime caught up to the manga pretty fast?

I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's soul out for 5+ episodes again.

And yet Orochimaru was about to summon him......

Or if anything anything Yagura.

Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.

ChampionZ
9th April 2010, 1:14 AM
The thing that really caught me was thatback in chapter 462 a picture shows that madara had the rinnegan.WTF.it makes no sense.it says that the older brother had the sages eyes,and then it says that he went on to create the uchiha,and it shows that madara was the older brother and that the first hokage was the younger brother.i need a logical awnser to this.

dannydstk
9th April 2010, 1:17 AM
btw will itachi have sharingan? and will negato still have the rinnegan?

its been awhile since i saw the fight between orochimaru and the 3rd but didnt he succeed? and then the 3rd sealed his soul?

talala
9th April 2010, 1:49 AM
its been awhile since i saw the fight between orochimaru and the 3rd but didnt he succeed? and then the 3rd sealed his soul?

he didn't succeed because the 3rd hokage stopped him, not cuz its impossible

Lorde
9th April 2010, 2:14 AM
I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's sole out for 5+ episodes again.

Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.

I'd much rather see Filler now than to have more Filler later. If you think about it, this Pain arc wasn't as long as the whole Uchiha arc meaning that it'll have less episodes. Then they'll add Filler but then they'll air the Gokage Summit arc and the way things are going, the 4th War arc will still probably be only half-way done. They're getting too close. Same goes for other anime.

I wasn't aware that it was confirmed that Madara was controlling Yagura though I also doubt the person in the coffin would be him. Madara seemed to really fear whateve was in there, or at least he was concerned about it. Kabuto said he didn't tell anyone about it, odd.

Here's the real question: Who else is Kabuto planning on summoing? He said he had others in mind, maybe the deceased Jinchuriki? That would be nice.

HoennMaster
9th April 2010, 4:19 AM
Well the anime could always add some filler fights. The opening suggests a female brawl with Konan is possible.

As for who he summoned, there are too many possibilities to guess at this point for me.

Well the Konoha arc is going to look pretty brutal.

Well the openings always tend to have scenes that don't actually appear in the anime.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th April 2010, 4:22 AM
I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's soul out for 5+ episodes again.

Then Izuna is the only one left.

Cain Nightroad
9th April 2010, 5:02 AM
Here's the real question: Who else is Kabuto planning on summoing? He said he had others in mind, maybe the deceased Jinchuriki? That would be nice.

I doubt that the deceased Jinchuuriki would do him as good as say, a deceased Hokage or White Fang. (The latter would be an interesting twist, but it likely won't happen)

Then Izuna is the only one left.

Yet if Madara already has Izuna's eyes, then he shouldn't have to worry. Even if Izuna's powerful while blind, Madara has the advantage.

Lorde
9th April 2010, 5:30 AM
I doubt that the deceased Jinchuuriki would do him as good as say, a deceased Hokage or White Fang. (The latter would be an interesting twist, but it likely won't happen)

Yet if Madara already has Izuna's eyes, then he shouldn't have to worry. Even if Izuna's powerful while blind, Madara has the advantage.

Well a Hokage would be impossible to summon as you must have a method of linking the person's soul to the body summoned by Edo Tensei and the Hokage's souls are all sealed up forever in the God of Death. White Fang, would be a good choice but Kabuto seems to want to summon more than one person.

TsukiMirage
9th April 2010, 6:53 AM
Well Kabuto showed that he can hang with the big boys and even manage to impress Madara with his genius. Will be quite interesting to see what was in the last coffin that has Madara so scared. I truly hope Kabuto's plans for Sasuke isn't the same one that Orochimaru had. You would think that the other ninjas would have informed Naruto of Kirabi and how he can fully control his Bijuu, So that he could go get some tips or something. Well, At least Kisame seems to have had an actual purpose of invading Kumo then just catching Kirabi.

SharpedoX
9th April 2010, 11:43 AM
One of the deceased Kages would be nice. Imagine bringing back the Third Kazekage with his Iron Sand, Yagura or even Gaara's father (!)

Why can't he revive the Sage? We know the circumstances in which he died, but his body is perfectly able to be summoned, isn't it? Then again, if it were, shinobi would have done so long ago and break the doubt of the Sage's existence.

Lorde
9th April 2010, 11:51 AM
Gaara's father never got much screentime did he? But according to the anime, he was weak since Orochimaru stabbed him with Kusanagi and he just died. Maybe all the original Kage from every village? That would be nice. I don't want Yagura to appear since it isn't confirmed that he's dead. Maybe he's still alive somewhere, somehow. I know extracting a Bijuu usually kills the Jinchuriki but since Yagura could control the Sanbi, maybe he's an exception (and Killer Bee I hope...).

lucky_u
9th April 2010, 12:51 PM
One of the deceased Kages would be nice. Imagine bringing back the Third Kazekage with his Iron Sand, Yagura or even Gaara's father (!)

Why can't he revive the Sage? We know the circumstances in which he died, but his body is perfectly able to be summoned, isn't it? Then again, if it were, shinobi would have done so long ago and break the doubt of the Sage's existence.I'm guessing the Sage was the one Kabuto last summoned.
Since Kages already been summoned before by Orochimaru, I guess that is the one that could surprise Mandara.
It is still a guess, though.

Lorde
9th April 2010, 1:02 PM
I'm guessing the Sage was the one Kabuto last summoned.
Since Kages already been summoned before by Orochimaru, I guess that is the one that could surprise Mandara.
It is still a guess, though.

Well he said Kage which refers to any leader of the 5 great nations (Iwagakure, Sunagakure, Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure). Yes the Hokage from the past are an unlikely bet but there are several Kage in other villages that could pose a threat.

lucky_u
9th April 2010, 4:14 PM
Well he said Kage which refers to any leader of the 5 great nations (Iwagakure, Sunagakure, Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure). Yes the Hokage from the past are an unlikely bet but there are several Kage in other villages that could pose a threat.

He would have to summon several Kages to actually convince Madara.
We are talking space-bending Kage here, so unless the person is beyond Kage level/capable post threat towards Madara, Madara won't be shocked.
So, personally I think, a Kage isn't who Kabuto summoned.

TsukiMirage
9th April 2010, 6:25 PM
Actually, Hashirama would be someone Madara would fear, Seeing as he was able to beat Madara at his peak and now that Madara is nothing but a shadow of himself, Hashirama would be an even bigger threat.

~Heaven Help Us~
9th April 2010, 7:37 PM

So? Itachi's there. Sasuke has his eyes remember.

Tsuki, I completely forgot about Hashirama!

theforgottensoldier
9th April 2010, 8:38 PM
I love how this mysterious summon by Kabuto is throwing everyone for a loop. It could be anyone but I see it most likely being the Sage of six paths, Minato, Hashirama, Madara's body, Izuna, or some new character. Other choices that I would like to see happening but are highly unlikely are Yagura, Shisui, Jiraiya, or Kushina. Ah man, I can't wait to figure out!

Also I have been wondering about this impure resurrection jutsu that Kabuto used. How far does it go in bringing the body back to life. If you think about it the five guys he summoned each have some issues. Pain doesn't have his other sixth paths with him, Kakuzu doesn't have his other elemental lives with him, Itachi doesn't have his mangekyo eyes, Sasori doesn't have any puppets, and deidara doesn't have any clay. So with all of that in mind what exactly are they going to be able to do?

Lorde
9th April 2010, 9:30 PM
Hashirama cannot be summoned since his soul doesn't exist anymore. It was sealed so he's out of the picture.

There isn't anyone left really, but it looks like Madara was more surprised that someone found that corpse rather than being afraid of that person's power. Could it be the the body of the real Madara while this Madara is a copycat?

SharpedoX
9th April 2010, 11:20 PM
You're right, 4th KIRA, we can scratch Hashirama from the picture. He had his time.

I just hope we get to see a Gai vs. Kisame sometime during the war. Gai needs to do something and I think this battle will push him to his very limit (in which he opens the Seven Gates) and dies as a result. I don't see Kirabi or the Raikage finishing him off.

TsukiMirage
10th April 2010, 12:04 AM
The reason I said Hashirama is because of two reason: First is because Kabuto stated that he has gain a greater mastery of the technique then Orochimaru had. As far as we know and seen, Orochimaru's usage of the technique was the most it could do. So Kabuto must have gain the skill to do something beyond just summoning the dead souls. I think summoning the souls from inside the shinigami would suffice. The second reason is when Orochimaru used the technique against Sarutobi, It was implied that he summoned Minato along with the First and second Hokage, And that Sarutobi was scared enough to try and stop it. Now since Sarutobi knew Minato's soul was in the shinigami, He would have had nothing to fear from Minato's corpse, Unless such a technique is capable of summoning a soul regardless from where it is.

Basically, I don't think that just because he's in the shinigami, Hashirama can't come back. Being able to summon from the shinigami would also explain how Madara plans on bring back the Juubi, Since for now it can't come back completely.

Shadow Lucario
10th April 2010, 1:25 AM
I'm guessing it to be one of two people; Hashirama or Madara's brother. Hashirama makes sense because of what Tsuki said earlier and Izuna makes sense because once you summon the soul of someone they regain their memories. Izuna could have told Kabuto that Madara forcefully took his eyes. Kabuto did say, "I haven't told anyone yet." after all.

Lorde
10th April 2010, 1:30 AM
I'm guessing it to be one of two people; Hashirama or Madara's brother. Hashirama makes sense because of what Tsuki said earlier and Izuna makes sense because once you summon the soul of someone they regain their memories. Izuna could have told Kabuto that Madara forcefully took his eyes. Kabuto did say, "I haven't told anyone yet." after all.

Makes sense but why would the fact that Madara took Izuna's eyes by force make a difference? Sasuke probably knows that since he's smart enough not to be totally deceived.

Shadow Lucario
10th April 2010, 2:26 AM
Makes sense but why would the fact that Madara took Izuna's eyes by force make a difference? Sasuke probably knows that since he's smart enough not to be totally deceived.

If Sasuke learns he was lying to him about his brother giving him his eyes then he will more than likely start to question the other things Madara has told him, like maybe the attack on Konoha 16 years before the series

Lorde
10th April 2010, 2:38 AM
If Sasuke learns he was lying to him about his brother giving him his eyes then he will more than likely start to question the other things Madara has told him, like maybe the attack on Konoha 16 years before the series

But like I said and as we've seen already, Sasuke knows Madara lied about certain things. Sasuke doesn't trust Madara fully which is why Sasuke is just using Madara to achieve his goals. When Madara talked about Izuna's eyes and the Kyuubi attack, Sasuke didn't look convinced. He only believes that Itachi killed the clan on Konoha's orders.

TsukiMirage
10th April 2010, 4:37 AM
The revelation that Madara took Izuna's eyes isn't a threat to Madara now. Sasuke would trust anything from Kabuto less then he would from Madara at the moment. Plus Sasuke's in this for his own goals. Madara's past actions are of a little concern to him now.

Torpoleon
10th April 2010, 1:10 PM
Gee, I wonder who that unidentified person was. We'll find out soon, I hope. Things are starting to get interesting. I'd like to see if Naruto can concentrate and fully control the Nine-Tails.

ryodragonite
10th April 2010, 4:07 PM
Gee, I wonder who that unidentified person was. We'll find out soon, I hope. Things are starting to get interesting. I'd like to see if Naruto can concentrate and fully control the Nine-Tails.

The three people Im thinking of would be either the first hokage a clone of Madara himself or an unfinished puppet of Sasuke. Why is the Raikage in chrge of everything but now since tsunades back we can acually see how good she is because shes only fought Oorochimaru and she was pretty good there but she is hokage now.

Torpoleon
10th April 2010, 4:09 PM
The three people Im thinking of would be either the first hokage a clone of Madara himself or an unfinished puppet of Sasuke.
Interesting. As crazy as this sounds, I thought for a second that it was the Sage of the Six Paths but clones also work since Madara did call Kabuto a madman.

~Heaven Help Us~
10th April 2010, 4:42 PM

I doubt we'll know soon. Probably when Kabuto gets in a fight.