PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

TsukiMirage
26th July 2010, 7:29 AM
I don't know about the training. As far as it's been said, All Naruto needed was the chakra itself in order to do whatever Minato wanted him to do. So he may not have to train. If he does train, I hope it's done while Kishi shows us what's up with the war.

7 tyranitars
26th July 2010, 9:30 AM
if the training happens I think it will be most likely together with the war, like kakashi batteling a bijuu

TsukiMirage
29th July 2010, 5:42 AM
Translation:
Really brief one. (TN: oh really?)

Minato hopes that by putting Kushina's chakra into Naruto's seal, it/she could be of a help to Naruto when he tries to control the Kyuubi's chakra.

Kushina: But he is our son, and I don't want to burden him with this. For the sake of seeing Naruto when he's grown up, and to buy even a little bit of time, there is no need for you to die as well. Although I wanted to be by Naruto's side and watch him grow. There is no need for Naruto to be sacrificed for the country, nor is there a need for you to sacrifice yourself for me.

Minato: Forsaking my village and country are akin to forsaking my son. As someone whose village was destroyed, you should understand the kind of painful life it would bring. Moreover, our family are Shinobi. I cant win against you, his mother, and I can't be against you, as his mother, telling Naruto whatever little you can. That is your duty, and it is not for your own sake, but for Naruto's. If it's for my son, then I am fine with dying... This something a father can do, too.

Sandaime arrives nearby to where the Kyuubi is, and sees that Shiki Fuujin is being cast, but he is unable to enter the barrier that has been set up to prevent the Kyuubi from escaping.

Minato seals Kyuubi with Shiki Fuujin, and attempts to start doing the Hakke Fuuin next, but the Kyuubi is displeased at being sealed into a baby, so when Kushina's chakra chains weaken as she gets giddy, it tries to skewer her... Both Minato and Kushina are pierced (as they are trying to protect Naruto)

Minato: I said this was something I, as his father, could do
Kushina: Then even more so, I, as his mother, can do it too

Kushina accepts Minato's proposal of sealing the Kyuubi in Naruto, seeing that he is serious about using Naruto, and says that she has lost this quarrel

Minato summons Gamatora and passes him the key and tells him to store it with Jiraiya.

Sandaime realises that Minato is trying to make Naruto a jinchuuriki and thereby save the village.

Minato says that he wants to put some of his chakra into Naruto as well, and tells Kushina to say whatever she wants to Naruto now.

Kushina tells him to not be picky and eat lots, take a bath and warm his body every day, numbers don't matter so make friends whom he can trust, to be serious about studying and ninjutsu, not to get depressed over being unable to do something because he's bad at it, to respect his teachers at the academy. She tells him of the 3 Shinobi taboos - be careful of lending and borrowing money, to save the money he makes from missions, to drink sake only when he's 20 and to drink moderately, not to get cheated by some weird girl and to find a girl like herself. And speaking of the 3 taboos, be careful of Jiraiya-sensei.

Kushina continues. There may be tough and painful times, but keep a hold on yourself, hold on to your dreams, and believe in yourself to realise those dreams! There is so, so much more I want to tell you, and I want to be with you. I love you.

Kushina apologises to Minato for talking so much so he doesn't have anything to say to Naruto.

Minato smiles, saying that it's fine and that everything he wanted to say as a father, is the same as what his naggy mother has already said... Minato performs Hakke Fuuin, and the flashback ends.

Back in the present, Kushina apologises for using Naruto as the container for the Kyuubi, for burdening him with such a thing, for being unable to be with him and for being unable to fill him with love.

Naruto says with a big smile that while it has been difficult as the jinchuuriki, he's never resented his parents. He never understood what a parents' love was like, but now, he knows that even before his container was filled with the Kyuubi, it was filled with love by these 2 people who gave their lives for him. So he's happy, and he's grateful that he's their son.

Hearing this, Kushina sheds tears. As she does so, she tells Minato (TN: Minato is not there physically, as in it's mental dialogue) that their feelings have reached Naruto.

And as she disappears, Kushina says her last words: Truly, thank you, for seeing me as your mother, for seeing Minato as your father, and for being born unto us.

Naruto's tears overflow. Good conclusion, Though it doesn't show what I really wanted to know.

uber gon
29th July 2010, 7:15 AM
Translation:
Really brief one. (TN: oh really?)

Minato hopes that by putting Kushina's chakra into Naruto's seal, it/she could be of a help to Naruto when he tries to control the Kyuubi's chakra.

Kushina: But he is our son, and I don't want to burden him with this. For the sake of seeing Naruto when he's grown up, and to buy even a little bit of time, there is no need for you to die as well. Although I wanted to be by Naruto's side and watch him grow. There is no need for Naruto to be sacrificed for the country, nor is there a need for you to sacrifice yourself for me.

Minato: Forsaking my village and country are akin to forsaking my son. As someone whose village was destroyed, you should understand the kind of painful life it would bring. Moreover, our family are Shinobi. I cant win against you, his mother, and I can't be against you, as his mother, telling Naruto whatever little you can. That is your duty, and it is not for your own sake, but for Naruto's. If it's for my son, then I am fine with dying... This something a father can do, too.

Sandaime arrives nearby to where the Kyuubi is, and sees that Shiki Fuujin is being cast, but he is unable to enter the barrier that has been set up to prevent the Kyuubi from escaping.

Minato seals Kyuubi with Shiki Fuujin, and attempts to start doing the Hakke Fuuin next, but the Kyuubi is displeased at being sealed into a baby, so when Kushina's chakra chains weaken as she gets giddy, it tries to skewer her... Both Minato and Kushina are pierced (as they are trying to protect Naruto)

Minato: I said this was something I, as his father, could do
Kushina: Then even more so, I, as his mother, can do it too

Kushina accepts Minato's proposal of sealing the Kyuubi in Naruto, seeing that he is serious about using Naruto, and says that she has lost this quarrel

Minato summons Gamatora and passes him the key and tells him to store it with Jiraiya.

Sandaime realises that Minato is trying to make Naruto a jinchuuriki and thereby save the village.

Minato says that he wants to put some of his chakra into Naruto as well, and tells Kushina to say whatever she wants to Naruto now.

Kushina tells him to not be picky and eat lots, take a bath and warm his body every day, numbers don't matter so make friends whom he can trust, to be serious about studying and ninjutsu, not to get depressed over being unable to do something because he's bad at it, to respect his teachers at the academy. She tells him of the 3 Shinobi taboos - be careful of lending and borrowing money, to save the money he makes from missions, to drink sake only when he's 20 and to drink moderately, not to get cheated by some weird girl and to find a girl like herself. And speaking of the 3 taboos, be careful of Jiraiya-sensei.

Kushina continues. There may be tough and painful times, but keep a hold on yourself, hold on to your dreams, and believe in yourself to realise those dreams! There is so, so much more I want to tell you, and I want to be with you. I love you.

Kushina apologises to Minato for talking so much so he doesn't have anything to say to Naruto.

Minato smiles, saying that it's fine and that everything he wanted to say as a father, is the same as what his naggy mother has already said... Minato performs Hakke Fuuin, and the flashback ends.

Back in the present, Kushina apologises for using Naruto as the container for the Kyuubi, for burdening him with such a thing, for being unable to be with him and for being unable to fill him with love.

Naruto says with a big smile that while it has been difficult as the jinchuuriki, he's never resented his parents. He never understood what a parents' love was like, but now, he knows that even before his container was filled with the Kyuubi, it was filled with love by these 2 people who gave their lives for him. So he's happy, and he's grateful that he's their son.

Hearing this, Kushina sheds tears. As she does so, she tells Minato (TN: Minato is not there physically, as in it's mental dialogue) that their feelings have reached Naruto.

And as she disappears, Kushina says her last words: Truly, thank you, for seeing me as your mother, for seeing Minato as your father, and for being born unto us.

Naruto's tears overflow. Good conclusion, Though it doesn't show what I really wanted to know.

There's always next chapter. Maybe a shot of Sasuke's eyes in Mangekyo mode too.

Lorde
29th July 2010, 9:12 PM
I thought this week's chapter got the job done. At least no more flashback chapters now that it seems Naruto's learned the truth about his family's past and he can finally train for the battle that lies ahead. A nice Sasuke arc sounds good right about now, I actually miss his arrogance and I'd love to see his new Mangekyo too. I just hope Naruto's training gets over with quickly so we can move on.

7 tyranitars
29th July 2010, 9:32 PM
that was a perfect ending for the flash backs, even though it means kushina is death aswell.

deathseer
29th July 2010, 9:42 PM
Awesome chapter. Naruto's family really is a nice one, and it would have been great too see his parents watch their son grow up. It still is sad what happened, and Kushina's speech was especially gut wrenching. To see her talk to her son like that before dying is just heart breaking. But at least Naruto never resented his parents. He'd be a serious douche if he did considering what they have done for him.

Well, a Sasuke centered story seems about due. Maybe a deeper look into Sasuke's life other than what we know. Or maybe his progression with his new Sharingan. Naruto's training will probably take a while so it would be nice to see what our favorite self-centered arrogant jerk is up to now.

swimteam09
29th July 2010, 10:11 PM
I thought the flashbacks weren't bad. The only problem is, you know what the ultimate outcome will be when the 9 tails is released.

TsukiMirage
29th July 2010, 11:48 PM
Quite an emotional ending. Sort of sappy, But I guess it's somewhat warranted. Finally knowing what happen is all good, But it's real different then how I had originally imagined it. Hopefully now that all that's out of the way, We'll get some answers to what happen to Naruto after this. One thing that got me was that there was at least two random ninjas that knew Naruto was Minato's son, Yet this was an apparent great mystery?

Lorde
30th July 2010, 12:16 AM
I guess the ninja were told to keep the whole thing a secret since it was for the village. That may have been enough to stop them from spreading the truth. That or maybe Sarutobi used some jutsu to erase that particular memory from their heads. I feel like the 4th Hokage was a bit more of an oddball than I had thought at first. Something about his manner of handling things is off with what we thought of him before he ever appeared in the story.

TsukiMirage
30th July 2010, 8:06 AM
Still, A secret that big would be incredibly hard to keep and should have eventual been told, Especially with how similar they look.

Swampert_trainer
30th July 2010, 8:14 AM
Now that the flashbacks are over (I did enjoy them by the way) maybe now we'll get a Sasuke arc. He's been gone for far too long.

7 tyranitars
30th July 2010, 2:16 PM
sasuke as only been gone for 19 chapters that is nothing compared to the screen time sasuke gets sometimes

Lorde
30th July 2010, 3:19 PM
Well Sasuke is the manga's second most important character (first most important character sometimes) so he does need some screentime. I actually think I'm liking his arcs and his fights more than Naruto's. I mean at least Sasuke puts on a good show. Naruto has too many people helping him train like Bee and Kushina (well, Kushina did restrain the Kyuubi so she counts). Hopefully the real training takes a back seat. And am I the only one hoping Naruto learns a Suiton jutsu? He needs one to use against Sasuke's Katon.

ryodragonite
31st July 2010, 2:25 AM
Well Sasuke is the manga's second most important character (first most important character sometimes) so he does need some screentime. I actually think I'm liking his arcs and his fights more than Naruto's. I mean at least Sasuke puts on a good show. Naruto has too many people helping him train like Bee and Kushina (well, Kushina did restrain the Kyuubi so she counts). Hopefully the real training takes a back seat. And am I the only one hoping Naruto learns a Suiton jutsu? He needs one to use against Sasuke's Katon.

Yeah I know Narutos is kinda getting lame, or at least his battles are. He cant really fight by himself anymore. Back then he fought alone or with Sasuke.

As for Sasuke I guess his battles have been better than Narutos. He didnt get any help!

TsukiMirage
31st July 2010, 5:48 AM
The biggest credit to Sasuke is that his battles have variation to them. You really can't predict what's gonna happen. With Naruto you know it'll come down to the Rasengan.

Swampert_trainer
31st July 2010, 6:02 AM
Sasuke's fights are amazing. Sasuke has a large enough move set and the creativity to pull off some awesome attacks. Naruto pretty much just spams Rasengan, which I'm not complaining about since it works for him, but I'd still rather see Sasuke fight.

The main reason I want a Sasuke arc is because I want to see his EMS and what Kishi is going to have him do. There's no way he's going to charge into Konoha and try to kill the elders...or maybe he will. You never can tell what Sasuke will do next.

Shadow Lucario
31st July 2010, 6:17 AM
Well with Sasuke you know he'll try to electrocute them to death at least once :P

Lorde
31st July 2010, 3:19 PM
I suppose variation does exist in his battles. I always thought he'd actually kill Itachi, but Itachi died of his injuries and his illness because Sasuke was losing the fight. And I was sure he'd capture Eight-tails in their fight but he lost that one. Sasuke is pretty cool, he loses more times than people think.

Shadow Lucario
31st July 2010, 7:46 PM
I suppose variation does exist in his battles. I always thought he'd actually kill Itachi, but Itachi died of his injuries and his illness because Sasuke was losing the fight. And I was sure he'd capture Eight-tails in their fight but he lost that one. Sasuke is pretty cool, he loses more times than people think.

That and he only acts the way he does because of what happened to him. He's not emo people, just messed up.

ryodragonite
31st July 2010, 8:14 PM
That and he only acts the way he does because of what happened to him. He's not emo people, just messed up.

So true, and not only that hes also deranged.

I do think that now that Narutos not so great past is finally over. Were going to see Sasukes somehow. Even though weve seen most of it in the more recent chapters.

PokeN3rd
1st August 2010, 6:23 AM
Just finished the chapter (wanted to read it on OM before it goes down) and I'm hoping now that Naruto has closed his past, he'll move on to training or prep for battle and then a Sasuke arc will open up. Or perhaps a training arc in which both Sasuke and Naruto are shown preparing for their own battles ahead (or own battle!) and their preparations. =D

TsukiMirage
1st August 2010, 8:14 AM
Neither side should need any perpetration. They honestly should be ready to go.

7 tyranitars
1st August 2010, 10:53 AM
naruto still needs that jutsu they keep talking about and sasuke needs to test his ems so it porbably will be an arc where we will see sasuke test his ems and naruto gains his jutsu in training

KeshanAmare
1st August 2010, 1:07 PM
With the Kyuubi's power, Naruto will beat Sasuke. Sasuke has the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which I want to see), and Naruto can use the Kyuubi's full form with full control over it (which I also want to see). It will be quite a clash, and we'll finally see if Sasuke joins Naruto, gets over his hatred, and becomes a good guy, or if he'll just go down and die. We haven't seen much of Sasuke or anything else lately, just a lot of Naruto's past. But even though it's Naruto's past, there was action (eg:- Minato VS Madara).

lucky_u
1st August 2010, 2:52 PM
With the Kyuubi's power, Naruto will beat Sasuke. Sasuke has the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which I want to see), and Naruto can use the Kyuubi's full form with full control over it (which I also want to see). It will be quite a clash, and we'll finally see if Sasuke joins Naruto, gets over his hatred, and becomes a good guy, or if he'll just go down and die. We haven't seen much of Sasuke or anything else lately, just a lot of Naruto's past. But even though it's Naruto's past, there was action (eg:- Minato VS Madara).

Something tells me Naruto won't have full control over Nine-Tails before fighting with Sasuke, but my speculations been proven wrong several times. Well, everyone has their things to do, so we shall see what is the outcome.

Lorde
1st August 2010, 4:15 PM
Why does this whole Nine-tails training thing feel like a waste of time? Sasuke could simply take control of Nine-tails and turn it against Naruto, couldn't he? It's so obvious now that Sasuke has a EMS. Naruto should've just trained in Sage jutsu and other jutsu rather than use the Kyuubi's powers.

Heldigunner1
1st August 2010, 6:16 PM
I want sasuke to die. I just feel as if he was suppose to the tragic hero. But I also feel that kishimoto thinks of this story as a joke now.

TsukiMirage
1st August 2010, 6:36 PM
naruto still needs that jutsu they keep talking about and sasuke needs to test his ems so it porbably will be an arc where we will see sasuke test his ems and naruto gains his jutsu in training Naruto already knows that, He simply needed the Kyuubi chakra to actual make use of it and Sasuke will train his EMS like he did his MS, While in battle. There won't be any need for a training arc. We should be jumping right into the war for the most part.

Jb
2nd August 2010, 4:12 AM
People still read this.....the story just doesn't make sense anymore....I seen mustard sandwiches put together better than this fanboy series called Naruto.

BlitzBlast
2nd August 2010, 4:41 AM
People still read this.....the story just doesn't make sense anymore....I seen mustard sandwiches put together better than this fanboy series called Naruto.

I think you're confusing this with Bleach.

OH SNAP.

But, seriously, it does make sense. Sure, there are a lot of out of the blue plot twists, but name one long running series that don't have them.

Also, I love how you guys have been bashing Naruto for not winning his battles solo when one of the themes of the story is teamwork.

Jb
2nd August 2010, 4:58 AM
I think you're confusing this with Bleach.

OH SNAP.

But, seriously, it does make sense. Sure, there are a lot of out of the blue plot twists, but name one long running series that don't have them.

Also, I love how you guys have been bashing Naruto for not winning his battles solo when one of the themes of the story is teamwork.

Well, I do know Bleach has the same problem, but I think it's more apparent in Naruto. I have stop following Bleach so I can't use Ex.

But as for Naruto, it started out as this hopeless kid who couldn't master basic jutsu to decendent of a master ninja. From beating people with teamwork to getting his *** kicked and going 9tails before the help arives. They are killing off all the Skilled ninjas, and there is NO possible way Saskue could come back to konoha, so what exatly is naruto goal when he said he can't become Hokage if he couldn't save his friend?

KeshanAmare
2nd August 2010, 12:46 PM
Well, I do know Bleach has the same problem, but I think it's more apparent in Naruto. I have stop following Bleach so I can't use Ex.

But as for Naruto, it started out as this hopeless kid who couldn't master basic jutsu to decendent of a master ninja. From beating people with teamwork to getting his *** kicked and going 9tails before the help arives. They are killing off all the Skilled ninjas, and there is NO possible way Saskue could come back to konoha, so what exatly is naruto goal when he said he can't become Hokage if he couldn't save his friend?

That's the plot of the story. Shows how Naruto improves and masters the Nine-Tails' power. With his new seal, I'd like to see the power in action.

They killed off Jiraiya, Asuma and Hiruzen (3rd Hokage). I may have missed out a few though.

There is a chance of bringing Sasuke back, however. We have to wait until Kishimoto thinks of something. Sasuke may, or may not return to Konoha. His hatred has gotten the best of him and he won't stop until he (in his fantasy world) destroys Konoha. Naruto may kill him or make him a good guy. Something tells me he might try to kill Madara. Remember, Sasuke did say he was using Madara, and Madara also helped to kill the Uchiha clan as well. But I don't think Sasuke could beat Madara.

Far as the story goes, Naruto won't give up till he makes Sasuke a good guy. Remember how Naruto says, "I will never give up. That's my way of the ninja!"? So he'll keep trying to save Sasuke and then he'll try to become the Hokage. Saving Sasuke his his #1 priority right now.

That's a way to drag on a story. :/ Maybe once he saves Sasuke (maybe) A new antagonist comes and it goes on and on.

cdef677
2nd August 2010, 12:57 PM
recede from wow gold (http://www.ugamegold.com) the battleground behind. She looked at the containerful, but there is nonentity to see gore it not buy wow gold (http://www.ugamesale.com) to be caged up? She also looked at the belch, but bubbles no wow gold (http://www.goldmvp.com) thirster rising. She unscrew the wow powerleveling (http://www.ugamegold.com/wow-powerleveling/) revolve. Bubbles chromatic. Probably to the example. She touched the unsloped chivy from the manoeuvre that a size tube, it seems to helpfulness restrain out the tubing stuck in the what. Also to the ends of the points below the shrub wow account (http://www.ugamegold.com/wow_account/) pad, so that there is a small

Lorde
2nd August 2010, 2:53 PM
I want sasuke to die. I just feel as if he was suppose to the tragic hero. But I also feel that kishimoto thinks of this story as a joke now.

I don't think Sasuke dying is all that bad. As long as he goes down in style, I'll go with the flow. Like if he were to have a sudden change of heart at the last moment and do a good deed to repay Naruto and Sakura for the months of friendship or something. He probably won't live to see the end of the manga but I can see him being important to the conclusion.

Eternal_Blaze
2nd August 2010, 3:23 PM
That's the plot of the story. Shows how Naruto improves and masters the Nine-Tails' power. With his new seal, I'd like to see the power in action.

They killed off Jiraiya, Asuma and Hiruzen (3rd Hokage). I may have missed out a few though.

There is a chance of bringing Sasuke back, however. We have to wait until Kishimoto thinks of something. Sasuke may, or may not return to Konoha. His hatred has gotten the best of him and he won't stop until he (in his fantasy world) destroys Konoha. Naruto may kill him or make him a good guy. Something tells me he might try to kill Madara. Remember, Sasuke did say he was using Madara, and Madara also helped to kill the Uchiha clan as well. But I don't think Sasuke could beat Madara.

Far as the story goes, Naruto won't give up till he makes Sasuke a good guy. Remember how Naruto says, "I will never give up. That's my way of the ninja!"? So he'll keep trying to save Sasuke and then he'll try to become the Hokage. Saving Sasuke his his #1 priority right now.

That's a way to drag on a story. :/ Maybe once he saves Sasuke (maybe) A new antagonist comes and it goes on and on.
Don't forget Kabuto.. that guy ain't dead yet.

ryodragonite
2nd August 2010, 7:01 PM
Don't forget Kabuto.. that guy ain't dead yet.

I think most people have forgotten about Kabuto.

He really isnt the main focus right now.

TsukiMirage
3rd August 2010, 12:08 AM
Kabuto should be the main focus. Anyway, I doubt (And hope) that we'll get a new antagonist after Madara and Sasuke. There's really nowhere else things can go.

adyniz
3rd August 2010, 4:29 AM
Finally, I was looking for a Naruto thread for few days :D
Finished reading 504 (4 days ago :P), totally loved the chapter.
It was one of the most touching Naruto Chapter ever.
The thing I loved most about this Kushina-Flashback thingy was her way of explaning everything in detail to that knuckle head, hehehe.... I meant Naruto :D
I think Naruto will move towards some kind of final step of his training after controlling the kyuby.

Lorde
3rd August 2010, 4:37 AM
The chapter was touching, but in a sad kind of way since Kushina, Minato, and Naruto will never get to truly be together. I honestly didn't like these chapters storywise because most of the story aspect of it was stuff we kind of knew or had guessed at already. The only surprise was that Kushina had special chakra. Kinda sappy at the end but hopefully we won't get stalled for several weeks like this again and we'll move on to Madara and friends.

Skiks
3rd August 2010, 1:43 PM
Now now I sympathize with the guy that says naruto isn't really put that well together despite the recent chapters being better then usual. I'll still finish this story to see how it turns out. Naruto is pretty bland though.

HoennMaster
4th August 2010, 1:57 AM
The chapter was touching, but in a sad kind of way since Kushina, Minato, and Naruto will never get to truly be together. I honestly didn't like these chapters storywise because most of the story aspect of it was stuff we kind of knew or had guessed at already. The only surprise was that Kushina had special chakra. Kinda sappy at the end but hopefully we won't get stalled for several weeks like this again and we'll move on to Madara and friends.

Backstory will always be there, no way around it. Besides, all we knew was that Minato died sealing the fox in Naruto. That's all we actually knew until now. Having a real story is far better then guessing.

Lorde
4th August 2010, 4:23 AM
Now now I sympathize with the guy that says naruto isn't really put that well together despite the recent chapters being better then usual. I'll still finish this story to see how it turns out. Naruto is pretty bland though.

I felt it was the opposite and the recent chapters were poorly plotted. Kushina's backstory kind of made the 4th Hokage look like a joke since we assumed he was the one who invented the method to seal away the Kyuubi and now we got to see that Naruto's mother actually played a huge role and she kind of took away the 4th Hokage's stardom. Hopefully we get some good fights in the future.

TsukiMirage
4th August 2010, 6:15 AM
True, It really lessen his genius if most of what he learnt was from another person. But to be fair Minato had already begun to be downgraded during Part 2. The Rasengan while deadly against a normal opponent, Wouldn't be much use against the current forces.

KeshanAmare
4th August 2010, 6:57 AM
I felt it was the opposite and the recent chapters were poorly plotted. Kushina's backstory kind of made the 4th Hokage look like a joke since we assumed he was the one who invented the method to seal away the Kyuubi and now we got to see that Naruto's mother actually played a huge role and she kind of took away the 4th Hokage's stardom. Hopefully we get some good fights in the future.

True. It would have been better if Kushina had stayed on the sidelines while Minato did everything. But still, Kushina's role wasn't that big. All she helped in was restraining the Kyuubi. After all, she was the former Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. That's why she knew exactly what do to. She died anyway.

Skiks
4th August 2010, 2:51 PM
I don't see how you people assumed he invented the method when we already found out other sealers were around and some even long before Naruto's time.
Well it's not like it's wrong of his mother of all people to help the 4th Seal away the kyuubi either. I think people just had their expectations too high. In fact this story even answered why there was blood on naruto back in like the first chapter aside from his seal. Minato single handedly owned Madara, diverted a kyuubi nuke blast, and lowered the power of the kyuubi enough to seal it. The entire situation was well done if you ask me. I didn't expect the 4th to be god either. Course it makes you feel that he only did it because he couldn't bare to live without Kushina but that's up to interpretation.

Lucario At Service
4th August 2010, 4:37 PM
Spoilers for ch 505 is out (for a long time, wonder why no one posted it). Here is the spoiler,
Naruto thinks over the things Kushina told him.
I am the Konoha ninja Uzumaki Naruto, and my dream is to succeed the name of Hokage! And I'm going to surpass the Hokage who had come before me!
And I'm going to become a cooler guy than Dad was, and a stronger ninja than Mum was!!
As soon as he shouts this, Naruto returns to his consciousness.
Yamato, while surprised, asks if it went well. Bee seems to know how it went just by meeting fists (TN: sorry, what do you call that action when 2 guys punch fists against each other in a friendly way? When I think of a better way to express this, I will edit).
The two of them have some important things to talk about in private, so they leave Yamato behind.
In the village, Guy is seen arriving. He obtains the intel on Naruto's situation, and saying that he can't leave a young man who's struggling in his youth alone, he goes to where Naruto is.
Naruto keeps the Kyuubi's chakra separate from where he keeps his own chakra.
Naruto holds out his hands and has the Kyuubi's chakra kept in a sphere right above him where he is surrounded by 4 torii (Shinto shrine archways, like those famous red ones in Kyoto at Fushimi Inari?)
In so doing, the real Naruto is able to transform into some sort of plasma body.
This chakra that's overflowing in vitality, under Yamato's Mokuton influence, is able to grow trees.
Here, Naruto realises the presence of something. He feels something that is not chakra, but rather, evil intent, and just as he points at Samehada, Kisame flies out.
Kisame asks if this ability to sense emotions like hate and wickedness unlike a sensor type stems from his power as a Jinchuuriki who has taken control of the Kyuubi.
Bee says that he's sure he got Kisame's neck that time, but Kisame says that it had been a parasite Bunshin that he could control remotely, so even his sensor abilities hadn't been able to realise it.
However, seeing that he was at a disadvantage, Kisame opens the door and runs as a cockroach.
Bee wonders how he knows where the door is
Naruto, saying that it's obviously because he's sneaked in as a spy, uses Shunshin no Jutsu and attacks. Seeing this, Bee is amazed and says he's exactly like the Yellow Flash.
However, Kisame manages to escape on his tenacity, while vomiting blood.
Guy is in front of the waterfall. Guy is asks to give the waterfall a try as well, but he says that supporting Naruto is priority.
But in the end, he does give it a try because he's asked whether it's merely because he's afraid to know the real him.
Hereupon, the real him in the waterfall asks if he's really in a position to talk about youth, when he's just an old geezer pushing his body unreasonably, and his body will break at this rate. The real him understands that in front of Lee, he's got to be his youthful self, but no one else wants him to forcibly act young.
Guy yells upon seeing the appearance of his true self, which says that its fine to be the Guy that's in the waterfall, because he should know best what the truth is... And just then, it fuses with Samehada and cockroach Kisame jumps out of the waterfall.
Guy sees this and asks "is this my true appearance...? A rare insect?!" and pales at the thought.
Kisame sees Guy too, and remembers Guy as a rare animal.
Guy yells that he, who has forgotten his youth, is going to ignite his will once again!
The ally (the dude who brought Guy there?) realises that it is Kisame and not the "true Guy" tells Guy such, and tells him to be careful!
But before he can finish,Guy attacks with Konoha Kaiganshou (his elbow move) and Kisame is thrust against the wall.
Guy goes "Eh?" before turning around to look at the ally, and Bee emerges from the waterfall going "Oh?" -- to be continued next chapter!
Also it seems that there would be a break next week since the magazine is not going to be published because of an holiday in japan (i might be wrong though).

TsukiMirage
4th August 2010, 6:44 PM
Finally we're getting a move on with it. I had hope Kisame would have had the chance to bring Kirabi in, But that seems unlikely now. I hope he manages to escape, Though I guess with Kabuto's forces that's no longer needed.

Frygon
4th August 2010, 6:51 PM
The fact that they added Sasuke and Itachi in the flashbacks lead me to believe that Tobi is their father.

TsukiMirage
4th August 2010, 7:35 PM
That would be interesting if it was the case, Though how would Itachi not know that? Unless Madara was the one who was handling their parents during the massacre. Actually, I could see that being the case.

Lorde
4th August 2010, 7:52 PM
Kisame? About time, I was starting to worry about him. He's just like Bee now; he always manages to escape battle almost completely unharmed. I really think Bee will be caught this time and that Kisame will die too. I can see Kisame being killed and Bee being wounded and Zetsu coming for Bee's body so they can seal his Bijuu. I might just be really cruel but Bee has to get captured so that the manga can move forward. Imagine if Akatsuki only captured 7 Bijuu and the story ends with them not even being able to capture the last two. It would make the whole Bijuu thing pointless.

Frygon
4th August 2010, 7:57 PM
That would be interesting if it was the case, Though how would Itachi not know that? Unless Madara was the one who was handling their parents during the massacre. Actually, I could see that being the case.

I feel as though every situation in Naruto can be explained with Genjutsu. It sucks that the whole series has that plot point.

SharpedoX
4th August 2010, 10:08 PM
Thank you! No more dragging the manga with Naruto's past (I admit it was well dealt with and I'm happy Kushina had a great impact in sealing the Kyuubi).

Looks like the Guy vs. Kisame match might be happening pretty soon. I find it funny they brought up the Falls of Truth with a character I'd never expected :D

Lorde
4th August 2010, 10:12 PM
I predicted something like this would happen back in April but I didn't think it would happen so soon. I thought for sure that the war would happen first, then they'd capture Bee when every nations forces were low, then they seal him, then go after Naruto or whatever. Guy versus Bee versus Kisame seems quite rushed from the look of it. Hope the scene changes again soon.

Skiks
5th August 2010, 12:27 AM
Oh Guy if this series was about you I'd care for it more. Looks like Naruto is inheriting his father's title. But he still sucks at controlling his powers.

TsukiMirage
5th August 2010, 2:22 AM
I feel as though every situation in Naruto can be explained with Genjutsu. It sucks that the whole series has that plot point. I doubt Itachi could be caught in a genjutsu. Madara could simply have modified a dead person to look like their father. We seen such a thing from Kabuto.

Anyway, Pretty good chapter simply because of Gai. Sort of annoyed that it seems that Kisame is gonna be taken out so soon, But I guess if Gai does it it'll be fine. Sort of funny how Yamato was kept outside Naruto's and Kirabi's conversation. Anyway, While I'm glad Naruto has gotten stronger, I completely dislike his new form. I would much prefer to see his tailed forms again. Being able to sense hatred seems limiting as a sensor, But I suppose Kishi is making a point.

Skiks
5th August 2010, 2:43 AM
I don't think it's sensing hatred exactly just malice. Which would be useful in the ninja world.

Frygon
5th August 2010, 2:44 AM
I wouldn't mind Kisame being dead. He pretty much replaced Zabuza as the most bad *** character in the manga. I am getting a little sick of him though. Some times you should just let characters die.

KeshanAmare
5th August 2010, 6:16 AM
I have to admit, Naruto's new form is the worst out of all the ones that he has had so far. He looks like a ghost. :o I wonder what colour he'll be in the animé?

Well, Kisame has to go. He's been around too long, too useless. He's always been creepy, but he's at his creepiest right now. I've never liked him at all, perhaps it's best if he did die. Akatsuki sure is slowly fading away...

I can't believe Gai thought that his inner self was a "bizarre bug". :D

uber gon
5th August 2010, 7:32 AM
Oh Guy if this series was about you I'd care for it more. Looks like Naruto is inheriting his father's title. But he still sucks at controlling his powers.

Well he is just getting used to his abilities.

Lorde
5th August 2010, 10:44 PM
I wouldn't mind Kisame being dead. He pretty much replaced Zabuza as the most bad *** character in the manga. I am getting a little sick of him though. Some times you should just let characters die.

Well I liked Zabuza a lot and Kisame didn't seem much like him. Zabuza had a heart underneath it all but Kisame just blindly follows Madara apparently. Kisame has more strength than Zabuza but I don't think it counts much in the end. I like Suigetsu, if anyone should replace Zabuza it's him. And here I was hoping Suigetsu would kill Kisame when it looks like Guy might.

ryodragonite
5th August 2010, 10:59 PM
Well I liked Zabuza a lot and Kisame didn't seem much like him. Zabuza had a heart underneath it all but Kisame just blindly follows Madara apparently. Kisame has more strength than Zabuza but I don't think it counts much in the end. I like Suigetsu, if anyone should replace Zabuza it's him. And here I was hoping Suigetsu would kill Kisame when it looks like Guy might.

Yeah i would want to Suigetsu to do it. Even though Guy has fought him a few times Suigetsu should do the honors, if any. Besides he didnt get samehada yet did he?

TsukiMirage
6th August 2010, 7:22 AM
Honestly, I don't care if Kisame lives or dies as long as Kirabi is finally caught. As long as Kirabi is alive, There's no threat of Naruto being caught.

Lorde
6th August 2010, 4:52 PM
I wonder if Killer Bee will be revived once he's caught. I know Naruto would have to be revived somehow if he were caught. Killer Bee seems to have quite a bit of fans like Gaara did so maybe the author will spare him or something :S

7 tyranitars
6th August 2010, 6:12 PM
yeaah hope he doesn't die killa b for ever xd
serious he is one of my 5 favorite characters:P

TsukiMirage
6th August 2010, 9:33 PM
At first I believed KIrabi wouldn't be revived since Kishi couldn't just keep bring them back to life, But with the current info, It doesn't seem like Naruto will die so there's no reason he couldn't revive Kirabi. I suppose that since Naruto would be able to survive the extraction for awhile, Saving him wouldn't cost the person their life.

Lorde
6th August 2010, 10:54 PM
Someone has to die in this series, so far we've only really had the Third Hokage, Gaara, Asuma, Jiraiya, Itachi, and Kakashi die. 3 of them were revived though. They were all major characters but four deaths doesn't seem enough. I would like there to be one more important death, hopefully one that'll spark Naruto to really push himself to the limit.

TsukiMirage
7th August 2010, 10:01 AM
I don't think Naruto's gonna get any more deaths pushing him to another limit. The only one I could see is Kirabi.

Blaziryu
7th August 2010, 4:53 PM
I think that after the Hachibi gets extracted & Kirabi dies, Kabuto is going to use Edo Tensei to revive & use Kirabi against the Shinobi Alliance. Either that or he'll study Kirabi's body so he can learn how to be a perfect Jinchuriki in he gets the Juubi.

Lorde
7th August 2010, 5:17 PM
I think that after the Hachibi gets extracted & Kirabi dies, Kabuto is going to use Edo Tensei to revive & use Kirabi against the Shinobi Alliance. Either that or he'll study Kirabi's body so he can learn how to be a perfect Jinchuriki in he gets the Juubi.

That sounds really sad though, having to fight an ally like that. I wish they'd just get going with the war and use all the Tailed Beasts, at least that way it would truly be a war. I'm wondering though, if Madara uses the Bijuu doesn't that mean he'd have to seal each one, one at a time all over again?

TsukiMirage
7th August 2010, 5:52 PM
Presumably Madara would have to reseal each of them again, But I guess it's better then not using them and having to deal with the forces from the major villages.

Lorde
7th August 2010, 6:36 PM
Seems like a waste eitherway. It takes about 3 days to seal on Bijuu, multiply that times the seven Bijuu Akatsuki currently has and it would take 21 days to seal them. And possibly sealing the Hachibi and/or the Kyuubi if they ever get the chance, it would take six extra days for a total of 27 days. Almost a month, more than enough time for ninja to infiltrate the Akatsuki base and stop Madara. I'm assuming he'd seal the Bijuu sometime after the war since he'd need them during the war. And not to mention, there's always the chance it'll take longer with just a few members left in Akatsuki; Madara, Zetsu, maybe Sasuke, Suigetsu, Jugo and Kabuto. I assume Kisame will die soon so I don't count him.

DarkSpace2012
7th August 2010, 8:15 PM
OneManga and almost all other sites are dead... Where will I be able to read my Naruto now? *sob*

adyniz
8th August 2010, 3:23 PM
OneManga and almost all other sites are dead... Where will I be able to read my Naruto now? *sob*

Mangastream, who else? (duh...)
One manga and all other sites mostly uses the scans uploaded by mangastream (originally).
So, mangastream is still working and is the fastest source for mangas :D
I always enjoy reading naruto on that site *No Publicity, just trying to help others*.

Charminions
8th August 2010, 4:02 PM
"Teleport Technique and a right handed smash but all I saw... was a Yellow Flash!" Lol gotta love that Killer Bee.

TsukiMirage
8th August 2010, 4:52 PM
Mangastream, who else? (duh...)
One manga and all other sites mostly uses the scans uploaded by mangastream (originally).
So, mangastream is still working and is the fastest source for mangas :D
I always enjoy reading naruto on that site *No Publicity, just trying to help others*. In addition, Bleachexile has the older chapters.

7 tyranitars
8th August 2010, 5:58 PM
where I read my manga, that site is still alive aswell :P

Lorde
8th August 2010, 6:12 PM
Anyway, I don't think that teleportation jutsu Naruto used was Minato's teleportation technique since his needed seals to be added to certain objects and Naruto just appeared near Kisame. Also, I just think it's a speed boost by the Kyuubi.

Shneak
8th August 2010, 6:19 PM
Heh. Couldn't read for 3 weeks, and realized that One Manga is shut down. WTF.

I guess I'll use Mangastream now.

Lorde
8th August 2010, 6:33 PM
Not sure if any of the other sites will be around too much longer after the problem on OneManga though. I have no problem reading Naruto on paper, it's just that the waiting for VIZ to translate is killing me. I wish they would just release the volumes quickly, maybe a month after the Japanese release or something. We're still in the Five Kage Summit arc in the U.S. I think :S

7 tyranitars
8th August 2010, 6:45 PM
^ atleast they are available there I can't get manga at all if all the sites shut down

Shneak
8th August 2010, 7:06 PM
My library sucks at updating, so it's pretty far off. Last time I was in Wal-Mart, I saw volume 46, I think. The 5-Kage summit.

Lorde
8th August 2010, 7:17 PM
^ atleast they are available there I can't get manga at all if all the sites shut down

Sorry to hear that. I had thought that Naruto's influence was spreading throughout the world :S

My library sucks at updating, so it's pretty far off. Last time I was in Wal-Mart, I saw volume 46, I think. The 5-Kage summit.

I buy the volumes, I can't stand just reading them at the library or at a bookstore, I feel cheap doing so since I like to reread things often to get the message. The Five Kage Summit arc starts in volume 48 and when I went to get it in June they had run out. I was pretty mad. We won't even get volume 50 until next year sometime, it's so painful to have to wait just to read Killer Bee's fight against Kisame even though it appeared in Shonen Jump a while ago so it should be out sooner. It kills me :[

Shneak
8th August 2010, 7:39 PM
Sorry to hear that. I had thought that Naruto's influence was spreading throughout the world :S

I buy the volumes, I can't stand just reading them at the library or at a bookstore, I feel cheap doing so since I like to reread things often to get the message. The Five Kage Summit arc starts in volume 48 and when I went to get it in June they had run out. I was pretty mad. We won't even get volume 50 until next year sometime, it's so painful to have to wait just to read Killer Bee's fight against Kisame even though it appeared in Shonen Jump a while ago so it should be out sooner. It kills me :[

Yeah. I like to read them on paper, but I don't want to buy them. I guess I'm cheap like that. I think my library is at volume 31 last time I checked, so it will be awhile.

Charminions
8th August 2010, 7:49 PM
My library doesn't have any manga so I'm dead once all the manga sites are gone :( .

Lorde
8th August 2010, 8:43 PM
I don't particularly like the VIZ translations, but it's the only option out there if you want the manga in your hard and not just on your screen.

Anyway, Naruto's new Jinchuriki form looks really odd, how come Killer Bee and the other Jinchuriki never show up in that form but Naruto does? Is it exclusive to him since he hosts the strongest Bijuu known to mankind?

TsukiMirage
9th August 2010, 3:00 AM
Apparently it's connected to the seal and Rikudou Sennin, Though I wouldn't call it a Jinchuuriki form since the Bijuu isn't controlling it.

7 tyranitars
9th August 2010, 9:10 AM

yeah it is pretty populair here only problem is that our tv/bookstores hardly show/sell anime/manga besides DBZ the only thing we get are wanna be animes >.<, I might check the library there is small chance they have them there, but not further then then where
the english dub is now in the anime is my guese, and reading them in dutch will kinda fail :/

adyniz
9th August 2010, 2:29 PM
My library doesn't have any manga so I'm dead once all the manga sites are gone :( .

Apparently that makes two of us D:

Lorde
9th August 2010, 5:34 PM
Apparently it's connected to the seal and Rikudou Sennin, Though I wouldn't call it a Jinchuuriki form since the Bijuu isn't controlling it.

Still, why can't other Jinchuriki use this form? Since all Bijuu were a part of the Juubi and Rikudo seperated it into pieces, it makes sense that all those carrying a piece of the Juubi should have a Rikudo form like Naruto. It's like a reverse Bijuu cloak since the Jinchuriki is using the Bijuu and not the other way around. So far I would guess that Bee can use it since he has control over the Hachibi.

Shneak
9th August 2010, 5:53 PM
What's that power that Naruto is using after he leaves his mom? I've never seen it before, and it's obviously powerful, like Kisame said.

Lorde
9th August 2010, 6:11 PM
What's that power that Naruto is using after he leaves his mom? I've never seen it before, and it's obviously powerful, like Kisame said.

You mean that teleportation technique thing that made Naruto appear right near Kisame? I think it's part of the "Rikudo Mode" but some people think it's part of Minato's Flying Thunder Gold technique even though the only real similarity is the yellow flash caused by Minato/Naruto's hair.

EDIT: Is there Weekly Shonen Jump this week?

Shneak
9th August 2010, 6:30 PM
You mean that teleportation technique thing that made Naruto appear right near Kisame? I think it's part of the "Rikudo Mode" but some people think it's part of Minato's Flying Thunder Gold technique even though the only real similarity is the yellow flash caused by Minato/Naruto's hair.

Rikudo Mode. Thanks. Another 'Mode' in his arsenal.

7 tyranitars
9th August 2010, 6:44 PM
Still, why can't other Jinchuriki use this form? Since all Bijuu were a part of the Juubi and Rikudo seperated it into pieces, it makes sense that all those carrying a piece of the Juubi should have a Rikudo form like Naruto. It's like a reverse Bijuu cloak since the Jinchuriki is using the Bijuu and not the other way around. So far I would guess that Bee can use it since he has control over the Hachibi.

the kyuubi was considered the most powerfull of the bijuu, so it is posible that part have had the biggest share of rikodo sennins chakra

ryodragonite
9th August 2010, 7:09 PM
the kyuubi was considered the most powerfull of the bijuu, so it is posible that part have had the biggest share of rikodo sennins chakra

Yeah plus theres the ten tails. I wonder if we will actually ever see it. Im guessing Madara summons it and Naruto and Sasuke team up to destroy it.

Lorde
9th August 2010, 10:53 PM
I hope the Juubi never appears otherwise it'll mean that the story will drag on as Akatsuki captures Bee and Naruto. Then there's the whole "Naruto would have to be revived" thing to deal with and I'm not sure reviving characters all the time is such a wise idea anymore.

Charminions
10th August 2010, 12:15 AM
I hope the Juubi never appears otherwise it'll mean that the story will drag on as Akatsuki captures Bee and Naruto. Then there's the whole "Naruto would have to be revived" thing to deal with and I'm not sure reviving characters all the time is such a wise idea anymore.

Maybe Naruto will release all the other bijuus and form the Juubi to stop Madara or something.

lucky_u
10th August 2010, 5:44 PM
Maybe Naruto will release all the other bijuus and form the Juubi to stop Madara or something.

I don't think so. This would make Naruto overpowering and that would probably ruin everything. Also, even with Naruto's awesome power and body, I don't think even he could handle Juubi. His body probably disintegrate upon the fusion with Juubi.

I would expect Mandara show up in the next few chapters. Kisame would need help.

daveshan
10th August 2010, 5:47 PM
I don't think so. This would make Naruto overpowering and that would probably ruin everything. Also, even with Naruto's awesome power and body, I don't think even he could handle Juubi. His body probably disintegrate upon the fusion with Juubi.

Right. Kishimoto would NEVER have Naruto be overpowered. He has WAY too much dignity as a writer for that.

But, when Obito does show up again with Sasuke and now Kabuto, we should have some interesting planning and scheming going on.

Lorde
10th August 2010, 5:47 PM
Madara should just teleport and drag Naruto and Bee away from the island, it seems like he should have done so from the beginning. Maybe drug the Jinchuriki so that they don't put up much of a fight and then take them and start sealing their Bijuu away. Sometimes I think Madara likes to over complicate things :S

TsukiMirage
10th August 2010, 6:52 PM
True, Madara clearly likes overcomplicated plans and wasting time. He could have easily completed his plans had he not waited so long.

7 tyranitars
10th August 2010, 7:40 PM
I guese madare too, needs a hobby :P, anyway to the person who said obito, madara=/= obito obito right side crushed under a boulder

Lorde
10th August 2010, 8:06 PM
I guese madare too, needs a hobby :P, anyway to the person who said obito, madara=/= obito obito right side crushed under a boulder

Haha but Madara does have a hobby; falconry. He should have just led Akatsuki from the start instead of going by Pain's pace. It took a long time just for Akatsuki to get ready to hunt Bijuu (about 3 years) and now they're suffering because of it. And I don't want to get into a Obito/Madara discussion so I won't comment on that.

Charminions
11th August 2010, 12:29 AM

I would expect Mandara show up in the next few chapters. Kisame would need help.

Naruto should atleast be able to handle the Juubi for about an hour and it would be a cool ending if he destroys Madara using the Juubi and then dies too. Have everyone crying at the end lol.

lucky_u
11th August 2010, 4:15 AM
Madara should just teleport and drag Naruto and Bee away from the island, it seems like he should have done so from the beginning. Maybe drug the Jinchuriki so that they don't put up much of a fight and then take them and start sealing their Bijuu away. Sometimes I think Madara likes to over complicate things :S

I think he's waiting for Sasuke to recover. You just can't leave a blindfolded person. Especially with Orochimaru's fan. :D

Lorde
11th August 2010, 4:25 AM
I think he's waiting for Sasuke to recover. You just can't leave a blindfolded person. Especially with Orochimaru's fan. :D

Well he could always just take Kabuto with him if he's afraid to leave Sasuke all alone, he might even prove helpful if it all came down to a fight with the two remaining Jinchuriki. Plus there's Zetsu and he's proven to be helpful to Madara's cause so I'm sure he'd be willing to "babysit" Sasuke. Sometimes I think the villains are some of the slowest characters.

TsukiMirage
12th August 2010, 6:53 AM
Hopefully Zetsu or Madara come to Kisame's rescue or at least to catch Kirabi. Even Sasuke would be interesting if Zetsu brought him directly to Kirabi for their rematch.

Lorde
12th August 2010, 6:21 PM
Why does it seem that everyone needs saving by Madara's hands these days? Madara should just get rid of useless subordinates like Kisame who seem to never win a battle. I think Kabuto's revived enough people to pose a threat to the 5 great nations already. The only thing that upsets me now is that Kabuto will play a huge role and we'll get more "Orochimaru" from the look of it.

TsukiMirage
12th August 2010, 9:39 PM
To be fair, Kisame hasn't really "lost" a fight. His 30&#37; clone lost against Gai and Zetsu lost against Kirabi and Ee. So Kisame's record is still pretty good.

Lorde
12th August 2010, 9:54 PM
To be fair, Kisame hasn't really "lost" a fight. His 30% clone lost against Gai and Zetsu lost against Kirabi and Ee. So Kisame's record is still pretty good.

That's just going by a technicality though. I still think the real Kisame would've lost to Bee had Zetsu not switch their bodies at the last minute while in the water prison technique. Kisame is supposed to have the most chakra in the Akatsuki but his overall record looks pretty spotty to me, even if most of the time his battles are cut short because of a trick.

TsukiMirage
13th August 2010, 4:58 PM
If it had been the real Kisame, Sadehame wouldn't have rebelled and saved Kirabi. Maybe Kisame would have died fighting Ee and his team, But he would have beaten Kirabi for Zetsu to deliver.

ryodragonite
13th August 2010, 5:17 PM
That's just going by a technicality though. I still think the real Kisame would've lost to Bee had Zetsu not switch their bodies at the last minute while in the water prison technique. Kisame is supposed to have the most chakra in the Akatsuki but his overall record looks pretty spotty to me, even if most of the time his battles are cut short because of a trick.

I wouldnt have said he won either. Most of the fights hes had he had run away from of used a clone. He would have lost to the Raikage and Bee if that was really him.

7 tyranitars
13th August 2010, 5:26 PM
I think bee and A would have killed kisame anyway, because those 2 aren't weaklings, not that kisame is but still..

Lorde
13th August 2010, 6:18 PM
Well A is a Kage, and he has super speed like Minato had so he's strong enough to handle an Akatsuki member. He was able to somewhat subdue the Hachibi so it makes sense that handling Kisame would have been easier than if it had been someone else fighitng him. Even without A, Bee still could've used his real powers if he just seperated himself from Sabu and the raccoon.

sam40400
14th August 2010, 5:42 AM
Kisame would lose to killerbee even without help since he always runs away in every battle. that one against jiraya long time ago and that other one against guy, so I think that kisame isn't that stong of an akutski member, im not saying he's weak, just that he isn't strong compared to his enemies, besides that, its scary how naruto has both of his parents inside him thats like *shudders*, besides both of that, so onemanga closed down, RIP to that

TsukiMirage
14th August 2010, 6:56 AM
It was Itachi that had them run away, Kisame wanted to stay and fight both times. From all taht we've seen, Kisame is one of the most powerful members of Akatsuki.

Lorde
14th August 2010, 6:40 PM
I disagree, I think Kisame has average potential. His only real power is his enormous chakra supply but I have a feeling that's only because he absorbs it from Samehada or something. Even with that going for him, he's always been a tad bit ignored in the series. When Itachi was around, Kisame was shunned. When Madara was around, Kisame was pushed to the side and made to do the dirty work. He's not too popular :(

Charminions
14th August 2010, 8:46 PM
I disagree, I think Kisame has average potential. His only real power is his enormous chakra supply but I have a feeling that's only because he absorbs it from Samehada or something. Even with that going for him, he's always been a tad bit ignored in the series. When Itachi was around, Kisame was shunned. When Madara was around, Kisame was pushed to the side and made to do the dirty work. He's not too popular

Yup, all the spotlight goes to Naruto and the Uchihas.

Lorde
15th August 2010, 1:06 AM
Yup, all the spotlight goes to Naruto and the Uchihas.

Well Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters in the story so it does make some sense that they get all the attention. I just wish the boring characters with no real role would get written off the story. Except Anko, I think she'll have a role now that Kabuto has Orochimaru's powers.

Charminions
15th August 2010, 9:33 PM
Well Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters in the story so it does make some sense that they get all the attention.

It's not just Naruto and Sasuke. Madara is too because he's the main bad guy. Kakashi (I guess you can count him as Uchiha) was pretty popular before all the main characters got so much stronger than him. As well as the whole Obito is Tobi/Madara theory that's been going on last year. Plus Danzo with all those sharingans.

ryodragonite
16th August 2010, 2:27 AM
It's not just Naruto and Sasuke. Madara is too because he's the main bad guy. Kakashi (I guess you can count him as Uchiha) was pretty popular before all the main characters got so much stronger than him. As well as the whole Obito is Tobi/Madara theory that's been going on last year. Plus Danzo with all those sharingans.

Kakashis more of a reaccuring character now. Kinda said since I dont know whos the true main charzater. Naruto sasuke or madara.

Obito could be madara but I would think he would have more interaction with Kakashi if that was true.

Lorde
16th August 2010, 5:57 PM

But Madara rarely appears anymore. He's just like Sasuke in more ways than one; they both only appear in a Sasuke-oriented arc. Otherwise Madara is never seen. Kakashi isn't too important either, I mean, he's lost so many times I've lost track and the only way I'd see him as being more active in the manga is if he were Hokage, which he isn't since he lost his chance.

raichu>pikachu95
17th August 2010, 8:19 PM
how bout naruto controlling the nine-tails!!!!!!!! epic!!!!!!!!!!!!and becoming the yellow flash!!!!

KeshanAmare
18th August 2010, 8:00 AM
Well Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters in the story so it does make some sense that they get all the attention. I just wish the boring characters with no real role would get written off the story. Except Anko, I think she'll have a role now that Kabuto has Orochimaru's powers.

And all of a sudden Anko will get all the spotlight. Hopefully, she'll die. Like sacrifice herself to remove Kabuto's powers or something. Then Naruto swoops in at the last moment in his new form (what's it called?) and clean up by killing Kabuto (provided he hasn't died yet).

But we're concentrating on Kisame ATM. But he'll die soon anyways. I want Suigetsu to kill him and take his sword.

What if Sasuke fights Kabuto instead? After all, he DID kill Orochimaru.

And one thing's been bugging me for a while now. Who the heck was the guy that Kabuto revived using Edo Tensei (the dead body reviving thing) that made Madara go "OMG WTF?!"? I don't think it can be Izuna, after all, he's useless without his eyes. Maybe...a new person yet to be introduced?

Just hope Kishimoto doesn't forget about that. :/

Lorde
18th August 2010, 8:19 AM
Sasuke might fight Kabuto, but that's mostly because Itachi's been revived. I would think Sasuke would find that to be in such poor taste. Kabuto literally messed with a dead body, Itachi's dead body. Either that, or Sasuke will ask Kabuto to revive the Uchiha clan and then he'll kill Kabuto before Kabuto tries any tricks.

Sasuke needs to appear, it's just how things go and he'll be even stronger than before. That's the thing I hate though; whenever Naruto powers up, Sasuke power up and vice versa. I think Sasuke is always powered up because the author has this weird fascination with tinkering with characters looks and abilities, especially when it comes to Sasuke. That is further reinforced by this (http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/SonnyDey/SasuKishi_by_Satalex.png) :|

7 tyranitars
18th August 2010, 6:58 PM
the spoilers are out if anyone is interested:

Credits: Ohana
Verification: Confirmed
Translation: shounensuki

506 ガイVSキサメ

506: Guy vs Kisame

Guy doesn’t know who [Kisame] is.
Various gags are made by B, the retainer [Motoi?], and the Konoha people.

The story of how Samehada went to B.

Kisame uses this oppertunity to go into the water.

“Notice B! Eat his chakra.”
B collapses.

Someone from Konoha: Secret Technique Stone Needle!
Guy covers: Leaf Whirlwind!!
Kisame: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique!

Guy collapses too: I will put a stop to this!
Eight Gates Released Formation! Sixth gate, Gate of Brightness… Open!!

Kisame uses this oppertunity to run away.

B’s hand has become big. Guy is picked up by this hand and is thrown away.
B collapses.: I’m out of chakra. I’ll recover with a little rest~♪

Naruto twists his foot. Yamato makes a splint for him.

Guy: Mid-air Summoning Technique! He borrows the back of a turtle and jumps again.

Kisame: Summoning Technique!! A shark comes out.
There Guy appears.
Kisame makes the shark swallow a scroll with information.

Kisame: Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks!! Many sharks come in like a tsunami…

Guy: Morning Peacock!!

The shark tsunami unravels, the many sharks makes it impossible to see which one the scroll shark is.

Guy: Seventh gate, Gate of Fright… Open!!

Kisame: Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique!!

Guy: Noon Tiger!!

Guy fights hard, ready to die!! Next issue, the conclusion!!

Lorde
18th August 2010, 7:03 PM
Seems like more action than we're usually used to so I'm not sure if I trust them completely. Why have Guy fight Kisame again? I knew I predicted it months ago but I was half joking...

Prof.Arete
18th August 2010, 7:42 PM
Sorry, I would rather the hothead gets some action on Kisame rather than the over kill of having both B and Naruto on him

7 tyranitars
18th August 2010, 8:44 PM
I wasn't looking forward to it, but I actualy sounds pretty nice. so it might be a fun fight anyway

Lorde
18th August 2010, 8:48 PM
I'd rather have Suigetsu get involved. I thought maybe Suigetsu and Jugo would go find Kisame in the Land of Lightning since they haven't reunited with Sasuke yet. That would be awesome, if Suigetsu took the chance to kill Kisame and maybe even snag Bee since Suigetsu still thinks Team Taka is involved with capturing the Hachibi.

7 tyranitars
18th August 2010, 8:53 PM
I don't really like suigetsu and juugo, and I actualy don't hate guy so much so I rather see him fight kisame then suigetsu even tho of the sword..

HoennMaster
19th August 2010, 1:07 AM
That summary sounds confusing lol. I hope it is Guy though. I don't really like Guy, but I'd also rather see him fight then B or the others.

Lorde
19th August 2010, 4:58 AM
Chapters out and once again, it's ridiculous. Kishi tried to mix a fight and comedy into one chapter and the results weren't all that good. Naruto is useless, and Bee had his chakra absorbed so even if Kisame dies, Bee's a sitting duck. I bet Kisame dies, guy gets hurt or dies, and the information gathered about Kumogakure gets released to Akatsuki. But yay for turtle summoning :p

Shneak
19th August 2010, 5:08 AM
Mangastream is laggy. Reading now.

Shneak
19th August 2010, 5:09 AM
Mangastream is laggy. Reading now.

TsukiMirage
19th August 2010, 9:53 AM
Really good chapter. I'm real glad that Kisame wasn't taken out in one attack, He should be able to last longer then that. He's really showing his stuff even without having Samehame. And I have to say even Gai is impressing me. Nice to see his turtle summoning again. Hopefully whatever Kisame is trying to send gets sent, So that even if he dies the plot can move on.

lucky_u
19th August 2010, 12:33 PM
The battle between Guy and Kisame is short, and is coming to an end. Aw.
Oh well, good to see Kisame is holding up pretty well.

First time saw Naruto actually broke his own bone. :D

Shneak
19th August 2010, 6:32 PM
This fight is going fast, but then again, it already happened.

I really want this arc to be over now.

Lorde
19th August 2010, 6:57 PM
I don't think this arc will end soon. It isn't even a "full" arc, more like the beginning of an arc. It's also highly important for the plot's sake otherwise Naruto wouldn't have gotten trained.

Shneak
19th August 2010, 7:13 PM
I don't think this arc will end soon. It isn't even a "full" arc, more like the beginning of an arc. It's also highly important for the plot's sake otherwise Naruto wouldn't have gotten trained.

I know. I'm just expressing my boredom. The characters in this arc are boring, which might play a (large) part.

Charminions
20th August 2010, 12:54 AM
The chapter was pretty boring since Guy and Kisame are just minor characters. I want the story to move on already.

Lorde
20th August 2010, 1:24 AM
I know. I'm just expressing my boredom. The characters in this arc are boring, which might play a (large) part.

That's probably because all the worst characters from Naruto got stuck on the Kumogakure island. I mean we have Naruto whose as bland as you can get and only battles right after training. Yamato and Guy who are just there to add some comedic relief. And then there's Aoba, who is pretty much the butt of all the jokes and barely managed to do anything useful. Ironically, his favorite quote is "Just as I planned". Bleach reference?

KeshanAmare
20th August 2010, 5:06 AM
That's probably because all the worst characters from Naruto got stuck on the Kumogakure island. I mean we have Naruto whose as bland as you can get and only battles right after training. Yamato and Guy who are just there to add some comedic relief. And then there's Aoba, who is pretty much the butt of all the jokes and barely managed to do anything useful. Ironically, his favorite quote is "Just as I planned". Bleach reference?

Aizen.

True that Yamato and Gai are there for the jokes but I find Yamato and Killerbee funnier. Especially where Naruto faked getting his head cut off in the temple. The way Yamato screams at Killerbee saying, "THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SACRED TEMPLE "MOTHERF*CKER!"" or so it said that on Mangastream.

About Gai's 7th Gate Opening and his use of "Afternoon Tiger", do you think he may open the 8th Gate as well? And use a move with "Night ???"? The "???" is for whatever animal may be referred to there. But seriously, they part where it's said "opening the 8th Gate temporarily gives the person powers equal to a Kage" is sort of messed up. What if a Kage uses it then? What does that equal? Imagine Pein or the Sage of Six Paths using it. :o

Lorde
20th August 2010, 5:11 AM
Well whether Guy opens the 8th Gate remains to be seen but I think it's safe to assume he'd die since apparently opening all the gates kills the user when the effect runs out. I don't think it'll give him Kage-level power but maybe something close to it. Guy needed some time to shine so this looks to be it :p

Still waiting to see whether this whole arc is a joke or not. I feel that Kishi has lost his touch...

KeshanAmare
20th August 2010, 6:24 AM
Well whether Guy opens the 8th Gate remains to be seen but I think it's safe to assume he'd die since apparently opening all the gates kills the user when the effect runs out. I don't think it'll give him Kage-level power but maybe something close to it. Guy needed some time to shine so this looks to be it :p

Still waiting to see whether this whole arc is a joke or not. I feel that Kishi has lost his touch...

But dying in an arc that's a joke for Gai is just...bleh. Well, I never liked Gai (Power of Youth!!! Get over it) much but I'm sure Lee would suicide if Gai died. But yeah, like you said, it remains to be seen if Gai opens the 8th Gate or not. But maybe Gai will die, then become resurrected? What if Naruto has resurrection powers? But there won't be any excitement if anyone dies, comes back to life, die again, get resurrected again...So I think it's safe to assume Naruto can't resurrect (but what the heck is his power other than just sensing evil thoughts?).

Well, like they say, third time's a charm. So Gai kills Kisame on their 3rd face-off. Then he dies as well. But what I want to see is Lee's reaction to Gai's death. :o

I agree. Kishimoto has lost his touch. The entire arc is just boring. Maybe the animé will be better (and more exciting).

Lorde
20th August 2010, 7:49 PM
If Guy or anyone else dies, they should remain dead. I'm tired of secondary characters coming back to life. This series is seriously turning into Bleach at this point. The only person who I'd want revived would be Naruto himself since he's the main character and possibly Bee so he could be of some use as comedic relief at least. Anyway, I noticed Naruto got hurt using that Rikudo Mode. How is that going to help him in the battle against Sasuke if it only injures him more?

SharpedoX
20th August 2010, 8:16 PM
If Guy or anyone else dies, they should remain dead. I'm tired of secondary characters coming back to life. This series is seriously turning into Bleach at this point. The only person who I'd want revived would be Naruto himself since he's the main character and possibly Bee so he could be of some use as comedic relief at least. Anyway, I noticed Naruto got hurt using that Rikudo Mode. How is that going to help him in the battle against Sasuke if it only injures him more?

Don't forget Kira, it was the first time Naruto used Rikudo Mode and Yamato even said he wasn't fully able to control it.

Either way, it's a sorry excuse to have the Guy vs. Kisame fight and not Naruto vs. Kisame with the latter match being, inevitably, the death of Kisame.

I'm liking the way this saga is heading. The talk with Kushina and the flashbacks definitely slowed the action down. This fight was vital to break the static felt with the recent chapters, I believe. Nice to see the turtle summon on Guy's part. I nearly forgot he summoned it way back in the Chuunin Exams.

LexSuicune
21st August 2010, 4:18 AM
Kisame and Guy have been rivals ever since the original. Not on Guy's side because he fails to recognize him lol, but they've been butting heads ever since and it's a phenomenal way to end the rivalry. It would be disappointing IMO after facing each other three times to have Naruto finish him off.

I do think, however, Guy's in terrible peril, he's opened 7 of the 8 gates and the final one claims the life of the user.

Lorde
21st August 2010, 8:32 AM
Don't forget Kira, it was the first time Naruto used Rikudo Mode and Yamato even said he wasn't fully able to control it.

I guess so, but it seems kind of risking and if this new Mode requires some time to get used to it, it'll probably mean Naruto will have to train again. I thought that the whole point of the flashback chapters was to put some distance between the rest of the arc so that Naruto wouldn't have to train but the way things are going, he might have to :S

TsukiMirage
21st August 2010, 7:10 PM
I was more hoping that Naruto's training was done behind the scene as we saw what was going on with the fourth war.

Lorde
21st August 2010, 7:41 PM
That would've been irritating though. It would have been like Pain's Invasion, all the loss of life going on while we waited for Naruto to get stronger so he could put a stop to it. I rather they didn't give him more major training.

Charminions
21st August 2010, 8:52 PM
Maybe they won't show Naruto training. They could probably have Sasuke fight some guy or they could just skip a couple weeks or a month so that Naruto already mastered Rikudou mode.

ryodragonite
21st August 2010, 9:26 PM
Maybe they won't show Naruto training. They could probably have Sasuke fight some guy or they could just skip a couple weeks or a month so that Naruto already mastered Rikudou mode.

Hah! If we dont take at least 2 chapters to see Naruto being helped by random people to do some training that he wont need after he does it once or twice, then this isnt Naruto!

I dont care what sasukes doing right now. He got boring and stupid ever since he ditched Orochimaru and killed Itatchi.

Lorde
22nd August 2010, 8:23 PM
I dont care what sasukes doing right now. He got boring and stupid ever since he ditched Orochimaru and killed Itatchi.

How can you be tired of Sasuke? Yes he's overpowered all the time and he barely made it out of the Kage Summit alive, but he still has some of the most amazing fights. Better than Naruto's anyway. I like it when he gets hurt, that kind of gives me a savage pleasure. He needs to get beat up a little in order for his character to remain important.

Charminions
22nd August 2010, 9:43 PM
The only people left for Sasuke to fight are Koharu, Homura, and Naruto(obviously).

TsukiMirage
23rd August 2010, 2:21 AM
Sasuke basically has the entire ninja world to fight. I would love to see some rematches with the Kages, But something like that wouldn't happen so soon.

HoennMaster
23rd August 2010, 11:12 PM
Is anyone besides me starting to get bored with this "arc". Honestly, I'm tired of training already. Not just this training, training it general.

LexSuicune
23rd August 2010, 11:27 PM
I absolutely loved Naruto's sennin mode training with Ma and Pa. XD It was fantastic.

Lorde
24th August 2010, 1:53 AM
Is anyone besides me starting to get bored with this "arc". Honestly, I'm tired of training already. Not just this training, training it general.

I'm tired of the arc, but not just because of the training. This arc seems so bland to me. I'm thinking that maybe Kishi is sick or something and he wasn't so involved with everything after Sasuke versus Danzo. That fight was amazing but this Jinchuriki arc thing is totally boring and generic :/

KeshanAmare
24th August 2010, 6:38 AM
I'm tired of the arc, but not just because of the training. This arc seems so bland to me. I'm thinking that maybe Kishi is sick or something and he wasn't so involved with everything after Sasuke versus Danzo. That fight was amazing but this Jinchuriki arc thing is totally boring and generic :/

Everything that I think about the arc has been written right up there. This arc seems sort of laid back and unimportant. At least Kisame vs Gai is spicing things up a little, making it a tad more interesting and worthwhile. TBH, it's almost like this arc is a filler, considering how boring it is. But of course it isn't. This arc plays a huge role in what will happen later, I think.

By the way, we haven't seen much of Sage Mode lately. C'mon Kishi. Don't make Naruto's Sage Mode training a huge waste!

Lorde
24th August 2010, 10:09 PM
What is Sage Mode? Lol well it sure has been ignored, Naruto probably doesn't even need it anymore. I thought he used it against the Kyuubi when they fought but I may just be mistaken. No chapter spoilers yet? I was hoping we'd get something, any news of the Kisame versus Guy clash.

LexSuicune
25th August 2010, 6:24 AM
Sage mode's Naruto's new mode attained harnessing the power of nature's chakra and infusing it with his own.

It was Jiraya's speciality and a key for Naruto's success against Pain.

Lorde
25th August 2010, 10:01 AM
Sage mode's Naruto's new mode attained harnessing the power of nature's chakra and infusing it with his own.

It was Jiraya's speciality and a key for Naruto's success against Pain.

I know, I was being sarcastic since Sage Mode hasn't really played a role for the longest time lol. Anyway, I come baring spoilers, apparently Kishi is taking tips from Kubo when it comes to character's backstories as they die.

507 - The Fake Existence.

Kisame's sharks are absorbed by the Hydra. Hydra is no chakra.

Guy : Howl ! Youth !

Tiger and Shark are clashing.

Just near.

Yamato : Guy's Hachimon Tonkou's technique ! It's the Noon Tiger !

Naruto : Noon Tiger ? It's just like him naming techniques for discounts sales or something.

Yamato : The Noon Tiger's range is huge. He must stand firm !

Kisame falls on the ground. Guy is standing above him. Guy haves a scroll in his left hand.
Kisame is all beaten up. "That was a like a Air Bullet, that attack."

Guy haves white eyes. Noon Tiger is no Ninjutsu, it's Taijutsu. He explains about Noon Tiger.

Kisame tries to moves but Guy punch his guts. Kisame vomits blood. Kisame lose consciousness.

Kisame : You're just like a torturer. Just so I can't move.

Aoba comes and just like Ino's father, he tries to get info out of him.

Kisame's past.

Kisame refuses to have lunch with his friends.
When they see this they're all like "Geez, whatever."

Kisame's mission is it to deliver a password. He meets Ibiki.
Kisame killed all his friends so he would be the only one knowing the password.
Since if they're catched and they talk, they're killed.

And comes The Fourth Mizukage.

Kisame asks if he's a ally or a foe.

And behind him, there is madara.

Madara manipulates the 4th Mizukage.

Kisame regain consciousness.
For him to no reveal any crucial intelligence. Kisame commits suicide by biting his own tongue.

SharpedoX
25th August 2010, 12:23 PM
I know, I was being sarcastic since Sage Mode hasn't really played a role for the longest time lol. Anyway, I come baring spoilers, apparently Kishi is taking tips from Kubo when it comes to character's backstories as they die.

507 - The Fake Existence.

Kisame's sharks are absorbed by the Hydra. Hydra is no chakra.

Guy : Howl ! Youth !

Tiger and Shark are clashing.

Just near.

Yamato : Guy's Hachimon Tonkou's technique ! It's the Noon Tiger !

Naruto : Noon Tiger ? It's just like him naming techniques for discounts sales or something.

Yamato : The Noon Tiger's range is huge. He must stand firm !

Kisame falls on the ground. Guy is standing above him. Guy haves a scroll in his left hand.
Kisame is all beaten up. "That was a like a Air Bullet, that attack."

Guy haves white eyes. Noon Tiger is no Ninjutsu, it's Taijutsu. He explains about Noon Tiger.

Kisame tries to moves but Guy punch his guts. Kisame vomits blood. Kisame lose consciousness.

Kisame : You're just like a torturer. Just so I can't move.

Aoba comes and just like Ino's father, he tries to get info out of him.

Kisame's past.

Kisame refuses to have lunch with his friends.
When they see this they're all like "Geez, whatever."

Kisame's mission is it to deliver a password. He meets Ibiki.
Kisame killed all his friends so he would be the only one knowing the password.
Since if they're catched and they talk, they're killed.

And comes The Fourth Mizukage.

Kisame asks if he's a ally or a foe.

And behind him, there is madara.

Madara manipulates the 4th Mizukage.

Kisame regain consciousness.
For him to no reveal any crucial intelligence. Kisame commits suicide by biting his own tongue.

Nice, we get to see Kisame's past. Looking forward for the chapter. I wonder if we'll get a mention of the Three-Tails?

I suppose we'll get to see Kisame being resurrected by Kabuto, Guy opening the last gate and doing his "Night ???" technique like someone mentioned earlier.

What's this "Hydra", Kira?

Lorde
25th August 2010, 12:30 PM
Nice, we get to see Kisame's past. Looking forward for the chapter. I wonder if we'll get a mention of the Three-Tails?

I suppose we'll get to see Kisame being resurrected by Kabuto, Guy opening the last gate and doing his "Night ???" technique like someone mentioned earlier.

What's this "Hydra", Kira?

Let me clarify on the whole "hydra" thing: "Kisame's sharks attempt to absorb Noon Tiger's chakra. But Noon Tiger is not made up of chakra.". Basically, Kisame's sharks fail in absorbing Noon Tiger since it's a Taijutsu and contains no chakra to absorb. Apparently "hydra" was used to describe the Noon Tiger attack for some reason haha.

And you don't have to use Spoiler Tags here, I only used them since I didn't want to post a wall of text out in the open :p

7 tyranitars
25th August 2010, 3:27 PM
looks like that fish finaly dies, or is it another zetsu clone O_O it is fun to see some of kisames history

uber gon
25th August 2010, 3:28 PM
How does biting one's tongue mean suicide?

Shneak
25th August 2010, 4:04 PM
Does he 'suicide' in the past or present?

Lorde
25th August 2010, 6:17 PM
How does biting one's tongue mean suicide?

You choke on your own blood, meaning you cannot breathe and you die. Kind of graphic, especially for Naruto :S

Does he 'suicide' in the past or present?

I think the present? It says he "wakes up" after all, I think it's after the flashback. The spoilers aren't clear but it would make sense for Kisame to kill himself now in order to stop Konoha from learning Akatsuki's secrets. Ironic though isn't it? Doesn't Konoha already have their own Akatsuki databook?

TsukiMirage
26th August 2010, 1:11 AM
Seems like a crappy way for him to go, But I'm gonna hold out hope that it's either a clone that's dying or that Kisame will reappear as a zombie for a rematch with Kirabi.

HoennMaster
26th August 2010, 3:01 AM
What a dumb way to go. And again I say, the thread title has the word spoilers in it, you don't need to put anything in spoilers.

LexSuicune
26th August 2010, 3:14 AM
If Kisame indeed dies, there's always hope Kabuchimaru will bring him back to life

Shneak
26th August 2010, 6:13 AM
If Kisame indeed dies, there's always hope Kabuchimaru will bring him back to life

No thanks. If he goes out like that, I'd rather not. He has no point to the story now, unless he was interrogated.

Lorde
26th August 2010, 6:16 AM
Kisame's time has come. He should stay dead. He's been "dead" so many times now, it isn't even funny anymore. First we thought he had died in the first battle against Guy, then we thought he died in the battle against Bee and the Raikage. He better stay in the ground where he belongs.

Shneak
26th August 2010, 6:19 AM
Kisame's time has come. He should stay dead. He's been "dead" so many times now, it isn't even funny anymore. First we thought he had died in the first battle against Guy, then we thought he died in the battle against Bee and the Raikage. He better stay in the ground where he belongs.

Its like beating a dead horse. Kind of literally.

So many Akatsuki members have cheated death.

LexSuicune
26th August 2010, 6:50 AM
So many Akatsuki members can't die in the first place XD.

Lorde
26th August 2010, 6:53 AM
Its like beating a dead horse. Kind of literally.

So many Akatsuki members have cheated death.

Well it's true that several members have cheated death, but as we've seen, that doesn't mean they're invincible. Hidan and Kakuzu proved that haha, and maybe even Orochimaru. Heck half of the characters have cheated death at this point. Anyway, Kisame shouldn't be one of those characters, he should stay dead and let the cooler members like Zombie Itachi and Zombie Nagato take care of the rest :]

LexSuicune
26th August 2010, 7:22 AM
Who do you guys think is in the last coffin Kabuto showed Madara that freaked him out so much?

Lorde
26th August 2010, 7:41 AM
Who do you guys think is in the last coffin Kabuto showed Madara that freaked him out so much?

RIN! It was Rin and Tobi is Obi-....nevermind, I promised myself I'd quit with the "Tobi is Obito" theories. I've seriously seen like tons of threads about this on OneManga and there were some serious debates there.

In all seriousness, it was probably Izuna's body or someone else who Madara also feared. Someone who knew his secrets. Could have been another Uchiha who might have had the power to stop him or something. Who knows anymore?

Lucario At Service
26th August 2010, 8:33 AM
Chapter is out. And it seems the spoilers out yesterday was a bit wrong at the end.

Kisame doesn't commit suicide. He just bit his tongue to get himself awake. So that means next week we would see the final battle of Kisame.

Also it is finally confirmed that the forth Mizukage was indeed controlled by Madara/Tobi and some people knew about it as well (as seen by the reaction given by Kisame upon seeing him for the first time).

Also we get to see the previous owner of Samehada who seemed to be master of Kisame, and Kisame himself killed him to get the sword.

Bee's comment on Gai's blue aura was really good.

Lorde
26th August 2010, 9:39 AM
Looks like Kisame is dead either way. Even he can't keep fighting forever though I'm really surprised that he seems to want to serve Madara of his own free will. He's more hardcore than I thought. I just wish Kishi stopped while he was ahead and killed Kisame to end this useless fight.

uber gon
26th August 2010, 3:04 PM
So I'm guessing the Konoha guy saw Madara's face.

7 tyranitars
26th August 2010, 3:30 PM
next chapter

guy, bee or naruto will finish him off :X

Shneak
26th August 2010, 4:16 PM

I think so. It must be really ugly. Either that, or it was Kisame biting his tongue that freaked him out.

Good chapter.

lucky_u
26th August 2010, 4:29 PM
Chapter is out. And it seems the spoilers out yesterday was a bit wrong at the end.

Kisame doesn't commit suicide. He just bit his tongue to get himself awake. So that means next week we would see the final battle of Kisame.

Also it is finally confirmed that the forth Mizukage was indeed controlled by Madara/Tobi and some people knew about it as well (as seen by the reaction given by Kisame upon seeing him for the first time).

Also we get to see the previous owner of Samehada who seemed to be master of Kisame, and Kisame himself killed him to get the sword.

Bee's comment on Gai's blue aura was really good.

Wait a second, did Bee commented anything on Gai's aura? I don't recalled any.

And how did Kisame mistaken that blue aura with chakra? I thought in manga chakra was yellow. (I could been wrong anyway)

Anyway, it's about time for Mandara to come out and save Kisame. (if not finished him off)

Lorde
27th August 2010, 4:16 AM

Probably, unless Kisame woke up before then. If Aoba knew what Madara looked like, it could possibly cause some problems for Madara later. I seriously think Kisame's last act was breaking Yamato's interrogation stand.

KeshanAmare
27th August 2010, 1:02 PM
Probably, unless Kisame woke up before then. If Aoba knew what Madara looked like, it could possibly cause some problems for Madara later. I seriously think Kisame's last act was breaking Yamato's interrogation stand.

We already know what Madara looks like, unless his appearance has changed. I'm still puzzled over whether Aoba actually saw Madara's face, or he was shocked because Kisame bit his tongue and everything blacked out for him suddenly.

Anyone think the bleeding in Naruto is a tad overrated? I mean, your entire mouth doesn't get filled with blood just because you bit your tongue (unless you bite your whole tongue).

Lorde
27th August 2010, 1:15 PM
We already know what Madara looks like,

Which begs the question; Is Tobi really Madara? If so, then why all the mysteries surrounding his face? Everytime it seems he's going to remove his mask, he either gets interrupted or turns a different direction. I don't think he changed his appearance, I just think he's a fake.

KeshanAmare
27th August 2010, 1:33 PM
Which begs the question; Is Tobi really Madara? If so, then why all the mysteries surrounding his face? Everytime it seems he's going to remove his mask, he either gets interrupted or turns a different direction. I don't think he changed his appearance, I just think he's a fake.

Hmm...You could be right. But he's got power only Madara has. Remember, he can also control the Kyuubi, as he was shown doing. He's old, as he knows a lot about the village history, and it was visible when he showed a part of his face to Sasuke. He told Sasuke himself that he was Madara, and about how he got his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. He plans to put the world in an eternal genjutsu, through the use of Tsukuyomi. That shows he at least has the Mangekyou Sharingan.

The reason I think he hides his face because he has an unknown power, which is visible when he removes his mask.

If what you say is correct, then that could explain why he almost had a heart attack when Kabuto resurrected (possibly) Madara's real body.

Elite Four Muadita
27th August 2010, 1:39 PM
I actually think that Madara managed to find a way to get another body when the first hokage "killed him" and Kabuto did resurrect his old body.

Shneak
27th August 2010, 3:38 PM
I actually think that Madara managed to find a way to get another body when the first hokage "killed him" and Kabuto did resurrect his old body.

Yeah, I think this is relevant.

Or Madara's face has been seriously mutated.

Blaziryu
27th August 2010, 4:09 PM
Good chapter this week. Guy is truly a beast! Kisame didn't stand a chance. So Madara was really the 4th Mizukage using Yagura as a puppet & figurehead. I hope Kisame really dies this time for real.

Lorde
27th August 2010, 8:54 PM
At least we got to see Yagura. I feel bad for him since he most likely died when the Sanbi was freed from his body. Kirigakure in general is a bad country so no wonder Kisame grew up to be evil the way he is now.

LexSuicune
27th August 2010, 11:07 PM
Anyone knows what happened to Yuugo and Suigetsu? I don't remember XD

Lorde
27th August 2010, 11:09 PM
Anyone knows what happened to Yuugo and Suigetsu? I don't remember XD

Last time we saw them, they were getting ready to fight some Samurai that cornered them in the Land of Iron I believe.

LexSuicune
27th August 2010, 11:15 PM
lol...

I hope they don't just vanish into thin air and Kishimoto gives them a proper ending if Sasuke has no need for them anymore.

They are Akatsuki members after all.

TsukiMirage
28th August 2010, 12:26 AM
Nice chapter. Gai really impressed me with his move. Kisame's past was wonderful. It's great that we got to see why he was the way he is. Though I would have liked to see more of his teacher and maybe of that squad he was on, At least we got to see Yagura. Sort of annoyed that we still didn't get to see Madara's face. It's really past the point of hiding it. As it seems like Kisame will die, I hope at least he's able to either destroy the info he gathered or somehow get it delivered. I want something to go his way.

Lorde
28th August 2010, 5:50 AM
lol...

I hope they don't just vanish into thin air and Kishimoto gives them a proper ending if Sasuke has no need for them anymore.

They are Akatsuki members after all.

I'm sure they'll appear again and that they'll be major characters even though Taka seems to have broken up. Suigetsu is my favorite character so I want him in the story. This week's chapter was pretty good, better than the chapters these past few months actually.

KeshanAmare
28th August 2010, 3:40 PM
Nice chapter. Gai really impressed me with his move. Kisame's past was wonderful. It's great that we got to see why he was the way he is. Though I would have liked to see more of his teacher and maybe of that squad he was on, At least we got to see Yagura. Sort of annoyed that we still didn't get to see Madara's face. It's really past the point of hiding it. As it seems like Kisame will die, I hope at least he's able to either destroy the info he gathered or somehow get it delivered. I want something to go his way.

I think we'll be able to see Madara's true face after Akatsuki has been destroyed, literally after Zetsu and Kisame die. We might see it during/before/after the fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

@The 4th Kira: I think Taka has disbanded.

twilight trainer
28th August 2010, 3:59 PM
Anyone finding it a little odd as to why its constantly repeated that Tobi is Madara Uchiha?

Either Madara's used some jutsu to live on (Izanami?) or Shisui is pretending to be Madara (remember Kisame looked into his eye, and that jutsu can fool almost anyone it glares at).
Or it could be a mixture of the above.

Though given Madara was maskless when he was controlling Yagura can we say that he donned the mask after Zabuza's attempted assassination?

Lorde
28th August 2010, 11:23 PM
I don't think Taka has officially disbanded. I think I remember Suigetsu and Jugo attempting to find Sasuke again since they believe he'd still their leader. But then both were discovered and had to fight those Samurai guys. Remember, they don't know about Sasuke's attempt to kill Karin yet :S

twilight trainer
28th August 2010, 11:29 PM
I don't think Taka has officially disbanded. I think I remember Suigetsu and Jugo attempting to find Sasuke again since they believe he'd still their leader. But then both were discovered and had to fight those Samurai guys. Remember, they don't know about Sasuke's attempt to kill Karin yet :S

They've pretty much disbanded.
Seeing as Juugo and Suigetsu will probably feel somewhat betrayed that Sasuke left them back there.

Plus rumours of Sasuke achieving his goal (and leaving them after that) and his probable subsequent actions will make it all clear.
Though Naruto vs Sasuke will probably make Sasuke redeemed and reunite them. :P

LexSuicune
29th August 2010, 1:56 AM
I just hope they're not left forgotten characters and give them a proper conclusion.

Lorde
29th August 2010, 2:34 AM
I don't see why Jugo and Suigetsu can't still appear in the series. Maybe as their own unit with Karin if she ever gets released. I think Suigetsu likes her and he might get angry and try to save her from Konoha. A team of three sounds more appealing than the old team of four.

twilight trainer
29th August 2010, 11:37 AM
I just hope they're not left forgotten characters and give them a proper conclusion.

I'm sure the fourth ninja war has potential to show them. =D

I don't see why Jugo and Suigetsu can't still appear in the series. Maybe as their own unit with Karin if she ever gets released. I think Suigetsu likes her and he might get angry and try to save her from Konoha. A team of three sounds more appealing than the old team of four.

They probably will appear, but probably will be fodder for EMS Sasuke (maybe the rookies will be too... perhaps Kakashi-Yamato as well), seeing as EMS Sasuke needs hype before facing this uber Naruto.

Speaking of which... despite all that power, he still has to perfect a jutsu! =O

Lorde
30th August 2010, 2:00 AM
Well I'm still looking forward to seeing Sasuke's EMS since it's been month since his last appearance. Madara, Kabuto, and Sasuke will pose a serious threat to the 5 nations and with 7 Bijuu and 6 other Akatsuki members, it seems like the 5 nations will have to put up an supreme fight otherwise they've lost already :(

ryodragonite
30th August 2010, 2:31 AM
Well I'm still looking forward to seeing Sasuke's EMS since it's been month since his last appearance. Madara, Kabuto, and Sasuke will pose a serious threat to the 5 nations and with 7 Bijuu and 6 other Akatsuki members, it seems like the 5 nations will have to put up an supreme fight otherwise they've lost already :(

Kabuto hasnt really done anything so Im not worried about him. Sasuke however is just more annoying than scary villian. I dont care if he shows up which id really sad. The only real villians are the few akatsuki.

Lorde
30th August 2010, 5:36 AM
Kabuto hasnt really done anything so Im not worried about him. Sasuke however is just more annoying than scary villian. I dont care if he shows up which id really sad. The only real villians are the few akatsuki.

Are you kidding? He revived 5 Akatsuki members all at once, something even Orochimaru might not have been able to do. That's something, that's something huge. He's probably more of a threat than Sasuke is at this point since he can revive strong opponents in seconds.

KimmyGoRawr
30th August 2010, 5:53 AM
Are you kidding? He revived 5 Akatsuki members all at once, something even Orochimaru might not have been able to do. That's something, that's something huge. He's probably more of a threat than Sasuke is at this point since he can revive strong opponents in seconds.

I thought that Kabuto has part of Orochimaru in him though, so that could explain it though. Well I haven't gone back to that chapter, so I might be wrong.

twilight trainer
30th August 2010, 10:15 AM

Precisely he even said that those Akatsuki weren't his only pawns. Also he has this sixth unknown zombie which scared Madara too; that zombie's existence alone made Madara decide to work with Kabuto,

I thought that Kabuto has part of Orochimaru in him though, so that could explain it though. Well I haven't gone back to that chapter, so I might be wrong.

He does. But he's completely controlled Orochimaru's cells and apparently surpassed Orochimaru in various jutsu like the Edo Tensei.

KeshanAmare
30th August 2010, 11:48 AM
Precisely he even said that those Akatsuki weren't his only pawns. Also he has this sixth unknown zombie which scared Madara too; that zombie's existence alone made Madara decide to work with Kabuto,

He does. But he's completely controlled Orochimaru's cells and apparently surpassed Orochimaru in various jutsu like the Edo Tensei.

He used his willpower to do that, as he said. Thing is, I'm dying to know who the heck the sixth one is. :S

Lorde
30th August 2010, 1:33 PM
I don't count Orochimaru as being Kabuto or vice versa. I know Orochimaru's cells are inside of Kabuto's body, but seeing Kabuto perform the Edo Tensei makes me believe he has perfect control over Orochimaru now so that Orochimaru is finally, finally, irrelevant to the storyline. I hope I am correct for once :/

twilight trainer
30th August 2010, 1:48 PM
He used his willpower to do that, as he said. Thing is, I'm dying to know who the heck the sixth one is. :S

True. But he also manage to surpass Orochimaru with the jutsu they use, so that's a remarkable feat.

Hmm probably Shisui Uchiha? Or maybe even Madara Uchiha assuming Tobi isn't really Madara Uchiha?

KeshanAmare
30th August 2010, 2:20 PM
I don't count Orochimaru as being Kabuto or vice versa. I know Orochimaru's cells are inside of Kabuto's body, but seeing Kabuto perform the Edo Tensei makes me believe he has perfect control over Orochimaru now so that Orochimaru is finally, finally, irrelevant to the storyline. I hope I am correct for once :/

Lol. You make it sound like you're always wrong.

As long as Kabuto exists, Orochimaru is still relevant. Kabuto's new powers come from Orochimaru himself (most of them anyway). I count Kabuto as being 1/3 Orochimaru and 2/3 Kabuto. And Orochimaru is not dead. He's trapped inside an eternal genjutsu. He's finally achieved his dream of becoming immortal. :/ A hell of immortality, that is. What if Kabuto somehow revives Orochimaru, and helps him escape from the genjutsu? What if the genjutsu is broken, since Itachi died, and Orochimaru is in hiding? It's still too early to guess. Once Kabuto dies, Orochimaru and Kabuto will be out of the story forever.

Though I said a lot about Orochimaru's return just now, chances are, he probably won't.

True. But he also manage to surpass Orochimaru with the jutsu they use, so that's a remarkable feat.

Hmm probably Shisui Uchiha? Or maybe even Madara Uchiha assuming Tobi isn't really Madara Uchiha?

Shisui's dead. Killed by Itachi. If he's not, then how did Itachi gain the Mangekyou Sharingan? You have to kill your best friend, remember. Shisui was Itachi's best friend. Oh yeah, I forgot. Sasuke gained the Mangekyou Sharingan through killing Itachi, his brother. Itachi could have gained it by killing his dad. So that means...Shisui could be in the plot. ...Wait. Danzou had Shisui's eyes. That Mist ninja Ao sensed it (I think it was Ao). That means Shisui is eyeless. He can't have anything to do with the plot, if he doesn't have his eyes.

Maybe. Uchiha Madara could be dead, and Tobi could be an impostor. But he's definitely an Uchiha. I believe he is Madara, though things could be very interesting if he wasn't.

What I want is the Sage of Six Paths to become a major part of the arc. After all, he is the one that sealed the Juubi in the moon using Chibaku Tensei (that's one big Chibaku Tensei :o ). What if Madara awakens and unseals the Juubi, and the Sage of Six Paths appears whenever the Juubi is awakened? Epic fight. I'd rather Madara goes down that way. Then the Sage of Six Paths re-seals the Juubi with the help of Naruto. I'd like that.

ryodragonite
30th August 2010, 6:33 PM

Oh well I havent read this weeks chapter so Im just going with you guys. He healed five? I hope Itachi and Deidara are among those people. And there fully alive or are they like zombie alive.

Charminions
30th August 2010, 7:27 PM
Oh well I havent read this weeks chapter so Im just going with you guys. He healed five? I hope Itachi and Deidara are among those people. And there fully alive or are they like zombie alive.

The chapter where they showed Kabuto summoning the dead Akatsuki was about a month ago. Anyway they're zombie alive. Kabuto completely controls them.

SharpedoX
30th August 2010, 7:39 PM
Oh, speaking of that, I miss Suigetsu and Juugo... Just hoping that Sasuke doesn't treat them like the last time he treated Karin. I like the whole of Taka and I'm saddened if Sasuke kills them as practice.

Just hoping that the Suigetsu vs. Kisame match happens, though I pretty much doubt Kisame can evade Naruto, Bee, Yamato, Aoba and the others.

bookist
30th August 2010, 9:56 PM
Suigetsu and Juugo. It has been a while hasn't it? By the way will the rest of the Konoha 12 actually do something other than naruto or sakura? Im tired of them hogging the plot.

Lorde
30th August 2010, 10:05 PM
The chapter where they showed Kabuto summoning the dead Akatsuki was about a month ago. Anyway they're zombie alive. Kabuto completely controls them.

Actually it was more like 4-5 months ago lol. Well Kabuto seems to be like Sasori now since he can control bodies at will like a puppetmaster. Actually, so could Nagato and Madara too. Why is it that so many characters have puppetmaster powers in this series :p

SharpedoX
31st August 2010, 1:19 AM
I know it has been revealed a long time ago, but isn't the Yondaime Mizukage just a child? I imagine Madara controlled him mostly and would explain the tyrannical reign of Kirigakure like Mei said, but how can someone so young reach a Kage-like level?

Even it was difficult to accept Gaara as the Kazekage and he's much older by the looks of it.

Lorde
31st August 2010, 1:36 AM
I know it has been revealed a long time ago, but isn't the Yondaime Mizukage just a child? I imagine Madara controlled him mostly and would explain the tyrannical reign of Kirigakure like Mei said, but how can someone so young reach a Kage-like level?

Even it was difficult to accept Gaara as the Kazekage and he's much older by the looks of it.

I don't think Yagura was too young though. Maybe Gaara's age at the time he was appointed as Mizukage. I think he was just really short. Anyway, even if that weren't the case, maybe he was viewed as the strongest ninja in Kirigakure so they made him Mizukage right away. He did host the Sanbi so it makes sense that he was strong. I'm guessing Madara arrived one day and easily took control of Yagura with his Sharingan.

KeshanAmare
1st September 2010, 11:42 AM
I don't think Yagura was too young though. Maybe Gaara's age at the time he was appointed as Mizukage. I think he was just really short. Anyway, even if that weren't the case, maybe he was viewed as the strongest ninja in Kirigakure so they made him Mizukage right away. He did host the Sanbi so it makes sense that he was strong. I'm guessing Madara arrived one day and easily took control of Yagura with his Sharingan.

Yagura should have put up a fight before though. :S

Yagura was probably around 16 then. Same age as Gaara. Wasn't Sarutobi around 9-13 when he was made Hokage?

Lorde
1st September 2010, 11:49 AM
Spoilers are out, they seem legit although they're really long this time around for some reason, looks like a 20+ page chapter. Looks interesting to see Kisame commit suicide at last:

Full Translation
508 How a shinobi dies

Kisame lets out a shout as he removes the restraining device and uses the Mizurou no Jutsu (water prison)

Everyone is flustered
Within the water prison, Kisame does a Kuchiyose but is beginning to lose consciousness.

From here, it's a flashback to when Kisame first met Itachi

Kisame: (It's just as you said, Itachi-san)
From today onwards, I'm the one who's going to be teamed with you. Once a Kirigakure (hidden mist) Seven Ninja Swordsman
Hoshigaki Kisame... Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Itachi listens silently

In spite of this, Kisame continues smoothly: The feeling of having killed your kinsmen isn't quite something you can put in words, now is it~

Itachi: You've done your homework, haven't you. I can tell you intend to understand me better, but how about yourself?
Coming here after getting lost in the mist... You're just a thug who hasn't decided where he wants to go. Am I wrong?

Kisame props Samehada on Itachi's shoulder
Kisame: Let me tell you something nice. This applies to the shark species too~~~
Sharks eat each other while in their mothers' stomachs. They kill their comrades. Henceforth, you are my comrade within Akatsuki. Please be on your guard. To me...

Itachi's eyes are in Mangekyou-mode: Right back at you...

Kisame unsheaths Samehada: Let's get along with each other so we won't end up as each other's final opponent.

Itachi: Be prepared with the knowledge that the one person who got along with me, died a worthy death

Kisame: In that case, that means neither of us are worthy humans, doesn't it?

Itachi: No, we are not fish. We are humans. We do not know what kind of human we are until we taste our last.
We are made to realise what we are at the time of our death. Don't you think death is like that?

Back to the present time.
The shark that was Kuchiyose-d is on a rampage.

Kisame: (Itachi-san, it seems that I really am... Not a worthless human, huh?)

The Kuchiyose-d shark eats Kisame.

Everyone is dumbfounded

Aoba: He was very much weakened. That was the path he tread knowing he couldn't escape from us.
Yamato: To think that this was the way the mysterious individual Hoshigaki Kisame died...
Bee's friend: Is he really dead?
Samehada seems lonely
Bee pets Samehada
Naruto: But, he did it because he didn't want to give any information on his comrades to us, his enemies. Think about Nagato. Even within Akatsuki, there are people who act with their comrades in mind (dattebayo!)
Guy: (placing a hand on Naruto's shoulder) He was remarkable, although he was an enemy! A shinobi's way of life is determined by the way he dies!
Hoshigaki Kisame, I will never forget you for as long as I live!

A seal is performed to validate the scroll containing the information. The booby trap is set off. A bunch of sharks appear.
One of them holds the scroll in his mouth and heads to sea.

Rain is falling in Amegakure (hidden rain)
Madara sits on a rock by the water: Rinnegan... It looks like you aren't going to obediently tell me where you hid Nagato.

Konan: I knew you would come to me. I've been waiting... To kill you

Madara: You won't go easy on me just because we were once comrades... Great

SharpedoX
1st September 2010, 2:40 PM
The way Kisame dies is kind of ironic.

Oh boy! Tobi vs. Konan. Really hoping that Konan shows more of her origami jutsu. Comparing to the other Akatsuki (even though she abandoned it) she hasn't done anything that delivered an impact to the series.

Just hoping Kabuto doesn't intervene with Zombie Nagato. I get the feeling he's somewhere near him. Perhaps Zetsu will be watching as usual.

Lorde
1st September 2010, 3:21 PM
Konan versus Madara seems to have a clear outcome though so I don't look forward to it. I just hope Konan can deliver a good fight before she's killed or taken captive or something like that. I don't know why Madara is even bothing with the Rinnegan though, it's not very powerful and even if it were, it would exhaust Madara since he lacks the Kekkei Genkai.

Charminions
1st September 2010, 3:51 PM
Konan is obviously going to lose but I'm looking forward to a good fight from her.

LexSuicune
1st September 2010, 9:59 PM
Nooo!!!! Please don't kill Konan T_T

Shneak
1st September 2010, 10:29 PM
I have spoiler pics.

http://i55.*******.com/6e0rhh.jpg
http://i56.*******.com/33xcu1j.jpg

I will be ****** if Konan dies.

Lorde
1st September 2010, 10:32 PM
Konan is useless, she always has been so I don't see the point in Kishi keeping her alive at this point. I want her to live, but what role would she play if left alive? I can't think of one unless she has powers other than paper manipulation.

Shneak
1st September 2010, 10:36 PM
Konan is useless, she always has been so I don't see the point in Kishi keeping her alive at this point. I want her to live, but what role would she play if left alive? I can't think of one unless she has powers other than paper manipulation.

I know she won't live. She's one of my favourite characters though, so I don't want to see her go easily. I'm just happy she appeared again.

LexSuicune
2nd September 2010, 12:23 AM

Konan of course might be of use.

She alligned Amekagure with Konohakagure once Nagato was defeated by Naruto and in the upcoming 4th Shinobi war she could very well mean a powerful ally to Konoha and the rest of the Shinobi nations considering she WAS a member of Akatsuki and knew as well as Nagato many of Madara's nasty plots.

Charminions
2nd September 2010, 12:34 AM
Konan of course might be of use.

She alligned Amekagure with Konohakagure once Nagato was defeated by Naruto and in the upcoming 4th Shinobi war she could very well mean a powerful ally to Konoha and the rest of the Shinobi nations considering she WAS a member of Akatsuki and knew as well as Nagato many of Madara's nasty plots.

I doubt Konan would help out in the 4th Shinobi War. Konan only wants to kill Madara for Nagato's sake but helping out the 5 nations? Don't think so.

LexSuicune
2nd September 2010, 12:49 AM
Konan offered Amekagure's allegiance to Naruto and shook his hand before handing him the Origami bouquet after he defeated Nagato.

She would must definitely help them against Madara, both for Amekagure's sake (as her new chief) and to protect Nagato's body.

Lorde
2nd September 2010, 1:05 AM
Amegakure and Konohagakure might be allied but I get the feeling Madara will try to manipulate Amegakure's ninja to fight against the 5 nations alongside himself. That's what Madara does, he uses people then gets rid of them if they don't serve him well. he doesn't care about lives as long as he has an army at hand.

LexSuicune
2nd September 2010, 1:10 AM
They hold Konan and Nagato in high-regard, Nagato was a GOD to them and Konan his earthbound angel, that's why they call her Tenshi-sama, and because of her paper wings XD.

The only way he could get a hold of the nation is by taking over Konan's body as he did the Mizukage's.

Lorde
2nd September 2010, 1:16 AM
Shouldn't be a problem to control Konan seeing as how Madara once controlled the Kyuubi and the Mizukage and who knows who else haha. Couldn't he just kill Konan and transform into her or something? Seems way easier, or have orders sent from "her" to the villagers who would then do as they are told since they think she's God's messenger.

LexSuicune
2nd September 2010, 1:33 AM
Of course he could kill her and bring her back through Kabutomaru's forbbiden jutsu.

But it's actually easier to just manipulate her using the Mangekyo Sharingan.

If he can manipulate someone as strong as the Mizukage who was a Jinchuuriki, he can manipulate anyone.

Elite Four Muadita
2nd September 2010, 1:45 AM
Konan versus Madara seems to have a clear outcome though so I don't look forward to it. I just hope Konan can deliver a good fight before she's killed or taken captive or something like that. I don't know why Madara is even bothing with the Rinnegan though, it's not very powerful and even if it were, it would exhaust Madara since he lacks the Kekkei Genkai.

He need the rinnegan to sync up with Gedo Mazo!

man even though the chapters have been awesome so far i wish it would speed up! i want some epic 4th shinobi wat yummyness.

admin123
2nd September 2010, 1:48 AM
Women'sugg boots (http://www.uggbootscheap.uk.com/),anxiety coolugg classic (http://www.uggbootscheap.uk.com/ugg-classic-boots),especially during autumnugg boots sale (http://www.uggbootscheap.uk.com/),and winter acclimateugg boots uk (http://www.uggbootscheap.uk.com/),does not assure anxietyugg boots cheap (http://www.uggbootscheap.uk.com/)

Lorde
2nd September 2010, 1:55 AM
He need the rinnegan to sync up with Gedo Mazo!

man even though the chapters have been awesome so far i wish it would speed up! i want some epic 4th shinobi wat yummyness.

I thought that anyone with powerful chakra could synchronize with the Gedo Mazo, I didn't know he needed the Rinnegan. Also, he wanted Sasuke to synchronize with it so how could the Rinnegan be used if Sasuke was going to synchronize instead of Madara? Judging from the way Madara talked about the Rinnegan when he planned on taking it from Pain, he wanted it to strengthen himself for the war.

Elite Four Muadita
2nd September 2010, 5:45 AM
I thought that anyone with powerful chakra could synchronize with the Gedo Mazo, I didn't know he needed the Rinnegan. Also, he wanted Sasuke to synchronize with it so how could the Rinnegan be used if Sasuke was going to synchronize instead of Madara? Judging from the way Madara talked about the Rinnegan when he planned on taking it from Pain, he wanted it to strengthen himself for the war.

My thoughts are that you need the rinnegan to "activate" the statue and simple use any pawn (with strong chakra i guess) to actually have the control over it. Just an idea though:P

LexSuicune
2nd September 2010, 6:04 AM
Why would you need the Rinnegan to activate it?

Lorde
2nd September 2010, 6:28 AM
I don't know, maybe the exact mechanics for the Gedo Mazo are unknown at the moment? Anyway, the chapter just seems to be 3 big events wrapped up in about 20 pages, I'm wondering if Kishi's going quickly on purpose. Has anyone else noticed it? The battles are faster than usual as of late. It's a good thing but it also gets annoying since certain characters are proving to be letdowns (Kisame for one).

KeshanAmare
2nd September 2010, 1:36 PM
I don't know, maybe the exact mechanics for the Gedo Mazo are unknown at the moment? Anyway, the chapter just seems to be 3 big events wrapped up in about 20 pages, I'm wondering if Kishi's going quickly on purpose. Has anyone else noticed it? The battles are faster than usual as of late. It's a good thing but it also gets annoying since certain characters are proving to be letdowns (Kisame for one).

The animé will probably be more exciting, and have more action. Kishi must be trying to finish things up quickly, as this arc has been going on for too long already. Kisame's gone anyway.

Lorde
3rd September 2010, 2:04 AM
The animé will probably be more exciting, and have more action. Kishi must be trying to finish things up quickly, as this arc has been going on for too long already. Kisame's gone anyway.

This is arc isn't too long. It's only just started to be honest. I expect at least 3 more fights in this arc and it looks like the first of these new fights is just beginning as seen in this week's chapter. Anyway, I don't understand how the characters could be so stupid and fall for the trap. They're ninja for God's sake...

Elite Four Muadita
4th September 2010, 12:10 AM
Why would you need the Rinnegan to activate it?

Well its a rinnegan tecnique.

but yeah i noticed how its going faster! i like it though! ive always hated naruto's cliffhangers :P

Lorde
4th September 2010, 12:36 AM
I dislike cliffhangers too, but this whole Naruto arc has been awkward. I mean, I never thought Naruto and Bee would ever meet and they did. I never thought Naruto would defeated the Kyuubi this early but he did. I als didn't think he'd meet his mom, but he did. Kisame died without even capturing Bee which is really odd now :S

KeshanAmare
4th September 2010, 1:28 PM
I dislike cliffhangers too, but this whole Naruto arc has been awkward. I mean, I never thought Naruto and Bee would ever meet and they did. I never thought Naruto would defeated the Kyuubi this early but he did. I als didn't think he'd meet his mom, but he did. Kisame died without even capturing Bee which is really odd now :S

Naruto and Bee HAD to meet. They're both Jinchuuriki after all, and they're being targeted by Madara. Two of them together are stronger.

Naruto's mum was there, that made everything easier (through her jutsu). Bee was there to help as well. We still don't know the extent of Naruto's new power. He may need to defeat the Kyuubi once more to learn a new technique.

He had to meet his mum. It's incomplete to meet his dad, but not his mum. We also gained some insight on Naruto's/Minato's/Kushina's past.

Kisame was around for way too long anyway. Plus, Bee's pretty much a main character for this arc and the next arc now.

Blaziryu
4th September 2010, 4:30 PM
Kisame's finally dead!! He was a great villian. But don't worry, we'll see him again once Kabuto uses Edo Tensei again. Next up, Madara vs. Konan. Who will win?

lucky_u
4th September 2010, 6:06 PM
Kisame's finally dead!! He was a great villian. But don't worry, we'll see him again once Kabuto uses Edo Tensei again. Next up, Madara vs. Konan. Who will win?

Space bender versus paper girl? Unless Konan has some awesome tricks up her sleeve, Madara probably wins.