PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

7 tyranitars
4th September 2010, 10:04 PM
madara will win he is the main antognist so it is needed to continue

Lorde
5th September 2010, 4:54 PM
Kisame's finally dead!! He was a great villian. But don't worry, we'll see him again once Kabuto uses Edo Tensei again. Next up, Madara vs. Konan. Who will win?

Kisame wasn't all that great. He wouldn't die at first and that made him annoying and now he dies, but by his own hand? I think his character would've been great had he just had an awesome battle then died by the hands of his opponent. Madara will win the battle, though I think Sasuke will help him out.

Elite Four Muadita
5th September 2010, 6:39 PM
Kisame wasn't all that great. He wouldn't die at first and that made him annoying and now he dies, but by his own hand? I think his character would've been great had he just had an awesome battle then died by the hands of his opponent. Madara will win the battle, though I think Sasuke will help him out.

Yeah i also think that Madara will win but rather than Sasuke, I think we'll see some Edo tensei action. I think Kabuto will summon Nagato.

This is what i don't get.... how do you revive nagato, yet Madara is looking for thw rinnegan. anyone has any ideas?

TsukiMirage
6th September 2010, 2:01 AM
Madara has to look for the actual Rinnegan because the Nagato Kabuto revived is simply made out of ash. If Madara was to try and take the eyes or something, They would become dust. So Madara has to go find his real body if he wants a working Rinnegan.

Elite Four Muadita
6th September 2010, 3:26 AM
Ohh i see, but will Kabuto's Nagato have the Rinnegan's Power?

Lorde
6th September 2010, 8:08 PM
Ohh i see, but will Kabuto's Nagato have the Rinnegan's Power?

You can bet that the revived Nagato will have the Rinnegan power. When Orochimaru revived Hashirama, Hashirama kept his Kekkei Genkai so it means that Nagato will keep his, too. It's kind of annoying though, having to fight him all over again. The guy was a beasts in his own arc :S

7 tyranitars
6th September 2010, 9:15 PM
I actualy would like to see the death characters summonened by kabuto, considering my 2 favorite characters are with them

uber gon
7th September 2010, 6:02 PM
Hopefully Konan doesn't die from this. Maybe Madara could randomly teleport her somewhere.

Charminions
7th September 2010, 7:01 PM
Hopefully Konan doesn't die from this. Maybe Madara could randomly teleport her somewhere.

There's no reason to keep Konan alive, there's nothing much more she can do. Might as well let Madara kill her but I have a feeling Kabuto will get in the fight and summon Nagato.

7 tyranitars
7th September 2010, 7:12 PM
I hope konan doesn't die she is my second favorite female character first one being hinata

Lorde
7th September 2010, 7:23 PM

I'm afraid of the things he'd end up doing to her though. He could torture her for information which might work but would reveal some of Konoha's weaknesses. Konan did invade Konoha so maybe she has intel on the village from her time there during Pain's invasion?

Charminions
7th September 2010, 7:52 PM
I'm afraid of the things he'd end up doing to her though. He could torture her for information which might work but would reveal some of Konoha's weaknesses. Konan did invade Konoha so maybe she has intel on the village from her time there during Pain's invasion?

Doesn't Madara already know how to get into Konoha? He is one of the founders of Konoha after all.

LexSuicune
7th September 2010, 7:55 PM
I just think he wants to get his hands on the Rinnegan.

Controlling her would be a plus considering he's aiming towards a 4th Shinobi war and having the man power of Amekagure at his disposal wouldn't hurt in order to keep Konoha's allies at bay.

Lorde
7th September 2010, 8:36 PM
Doesn't Madara already know how to get into Konoha? He is one of the founders of Konoha after all.

I meant more like military intel, information on where Konoha stands in the war department. Also any other weaknesses the village might have, not just how to get into it. Any ninja could get inside Konoha but it would be safer for Madara to get his information from another source rather than just get it himself.

TsukiMirage
8th September 2010, 3:45 AM
I don't know. Madara seem to have been able to gather plenty of info just find by himself. Plus I would think that Zetsu would be far more useful in that department then Konan would be.

LexSuicune
8th September 2010, 4:30 AM
I hope Konan destroyed Nagato's eyes and makes Madara absolutely miserable <3

Elite Four Muadita
8th September 2010, 4:36 AM
I would actually like for amdara to gain access to the rinnegan, then things will get really awesome.

Lorde
8th September 2010, 12:59 PM
Spoilers are out. I don't reallly get it but it looks like it's a little backstory to the Ame Orphans:

The bridge to peace

Madara listens to Konan's reasons for her betrayal (of Akatsuki). He says he didn't expect that Naruto was worth so much.
Konan says hostilely, "Because he is the light, and holds the flower of hope for everyone."
Madara: "The fact that you are still wearing those clothes (Akatsuki uniform) despite fighting me tells me that you still cling to Akatsuki."
Konan: "Akatsuki was created by Yahiko, the red clouds on their uniform symbolise the rain of blood that fell during war in Amegakure, and just because you came aboard Akatsuki, it doesn't make it yours - it's our symbol of justice"
Konan continues: "The Rinnegan was bestowed upon Nagato of Amegakure, it is not yours, but his eyes are this country's, and this village's treasure"
Madara lets Konan's paper shuriken pass through his body, "This will be the end, so I'll tell you"
"The one who induced Yahiko to set up the Akatsuki was me. The one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan was also me. That's why it's only right to ask for them to be returned to me"
The two begin their battle as Konan says that if Madara were to get his hands on it, all sorts of things would happen.
Konan doesn't let hi materialised body escape by attacking with a large number of paper attacks.
Madara notices that she has something planned and decides to take her on, trying to suck Konan up when he has a chance.
However Konan has mixed some exploding tags among the paper, intending to kill the both of them.
-Flashback starts-
When Akatsuki was founded? Konan reports to Yahiko that their members have been defeated.
Yahiko and Nagato are both injured and bandaged.
There are numerous other minor members present apart from Yahiko, Nagato and Konan.
Nagato says that he will go out to recce in the afternoon, but Yahiko says "I'll go, so rest, don't strain yourself"
He continues, "Nagato is pivotal to Akatsuki and is the man who will change the world. So just give all your worries to Nagato"
Konan: "The same goes for you, everyone loves you and thus follows you, just like with Nagato"
A while later, Yahiko responds "He is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My role is to become a pillar of support to that bridge"
Yahiko murmurs, "This country is still crying, and I now want to save this country which I once hated for always crying, that's how I feel deep down. I just can't leave this country alone because it's a crybaby just like me, "And he leaves.
Konan, Nagato and the other members see him off, Nagato says, "The one who will be the bridge to peace is him, his very purpose will form the bridge"
"We'll believe in Yahiko, let's go everyone!" He commands, before following after Yahiko.
The flashback ends with Konan's monologue of determination "I will become the pillar of support to the two bridges formed by Yahiko and Nagato"
The exploded paper and cloth are scattered about. We see a little of Madara's face as his mask has broken. He has also lost his right arm.
He says to Konan who is right before him, seemingly not with as many injuries, "I underestimated you, after all you were also once a member of Akatsuki."
"You intended to explode the both of us, but thanks to the fact that I sucked in a little of the explosion, both of us are safe"
In response to Madara's question if she's exhausted her secret plans, Konan says that she has a question for Madara. "Do you know why you were betrayed by us?"
Madara: Who knows?
Konan uses secret arts as she yells "You are darkness, a flower can only wilt in a world without light!"
The lake? Sea? All becomes paper, and spreads just like the Red Sea did for Moses, and she tries to drop Madara into it ... next chapter!
A secret art to protect Nagato ... Seal him into a sea of paper!!

7 tyranitars
8th September 2010, 2:44 PM
sounds like a pretty good chapter, with the filler in anime atm, it has to be a good chapter :P

LexSuicune
8th September 2010, 4:31 PM
Wow, that battle will be absolutely beautiful

HoennMaster
8th September 2010, 5:25 PM
Hopefully it goes on a little while longer. I've always wanted to see Konan do more. I think the red cloud description is cool.

Lorde
8th September 2010, 7:12 PM
The chapter seems really cool after seeing some of the images. Konan looks like she'll end up redeeming herself afterall. I might have been wrong before about sexism lol. Here's an image of Konan's last attack splitting the sea in two (it's pretty big so I'll put it in S-tags):

http://ichigo-up.com/cgi/up2/oiu/xs17327.jpg

7 tyranitars
8th September 2010, 7:29 PM
wow that looks nice, can't wait to read it tbh that sea of paper amazing..

Elite Four Muadita
8th September 2010, 11:34 PM
OMGGG that looks awesome!!! i wished we could see madara's face already!! damn it... :P but konan really surprised me :P

Charminions
8th September 2010, 11:44 PM
This is what I'm looking forward to reading in the next chapter. Thank you Kishi for not disappointing me.

HoennMaster
9th September 2010, 5:28 AM
I'm so excited to see this chapter now. I can't wait to see what Konan is made of.

Lorde
9th September 2010, 3:56 PM
Why is it taking so long for this chapter to be released? Bleach is already out. Anyway, I'm more excited about the possibility of seeing Madara's whole face next since his mask seems to have cracked. Konan can go ahead and try her hand at killing him, so long as we see his face I'll be happy. Looks like Kishi gives us some good backstory to Nagato though, kind of late but whatever.

TsukiMirage
9th September 2010, 6:49 PM
It's about time that Kishi showed why Konan was considered a S-rank ninja, Thought it makes her actions at the invasion much sadder. Hopefully we'll get to see Madara's face soon.

Charminions
9th September 2010, 6:54 PM
Wow why is the chapter still not out? I can't wait any longer I want to see this chapter D: .

Sesshomaru
9th September 2010, 8:10 PM
According to Madara he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. I am curious what that is all about. Not much to the chapter imo just a short back story of the Rain Gang. Konan finally did something for once, but I don't think she has a chance against Madara. Hopefully we get to see his face soon since his mask is cracked

Lorde
9th September 2010, 8:23 PM
Chapter's out. It was an ok chapter. The main problem with it was that Kishi tried to add backstory in the middle and it was ok and all, just kind of boring at this point. I felt like Konan didn't shine until the end where her paper split the sea/lake of Amegakure in half. I really hope Madara retreats and Konan lives since she's obviously strong enough to lead Amegakure on her own.

Sesshomaru
9th September 2010, 8:37 PM
The only way I see Madara leaving is if somebody intervenes to assist Konan. Madara seems dead set on getting the Rinnegan back after all so he won't leave to easily. If he does leave it will more then likely be with Rinnegan. I don't see Madara running off with his tail between his legs.

LexSuicune
9th September 2010, 8:41 PM
I'm hoping we finally get to see what happened to Yahiko.

I'm feeling Kishimoto's saving that last story for Konan's final battle.

Sesshomaru
9th September 2010, 8:46 PM
What ultimately happened to Yahiko? Because he was killed by Hanzo. Or what happened to Yahiko after he left there hideout on the scouting mission?

Lorde
9th September 2010, 8:51 PM
What ultimately happened to Yahiko? Because he was killed by Hanzo. Or what happened to Yahiko after he left there hideout on the scouting mission?

Didn't Yahiko kill himself? I remember he was cornered by Hanzo and Danzo, Konan had been taken hostage, and the only way to free her was for Yahiko and Nagato to kill each other on Hanzo's orders or something but rather than let that happen, Yahiko stabbed himself with Nagato's kunai. Then Nagato went crazy :S

Sesshomaru
9th September 2010, 9:00 PM
Technologically he did kill himself. He probably didn't want Nagato to have to decide between him and Konan so took it upon himself to make the choice. Now that I think about it it was animated 3 or so weeks ago -_-. Hanzo was a major player in the death. I wonder when Kubomaru and Sasuke are going to do something. I want to see Sasuke EMS Sharingan already.

Charminions
9th September 2010, 9:08 PM
Eh, the highlight of the whole chapter was the pic Kira showed us. Looks like most of the fighting will happen in the next chapter.

Sesshomaru
9th September 2010, 9:12 PM
Well if you read the chapter its just a back story of Yahiko, Nagato, and Kanon. Only the end has fighting. Begin is just dialog between Madara and Konan. So yes the next chapter will more then likely be were most of the fighting occurs.

Lorde
9th September 2010, 9:16 PM
I actually hope Sasuke just arrives as Madara's secret weapon. I remember Madara saying he'd keep an eye on Sasuke so that Kabuto wouldn't try any tricks so it must mean that Sasuke is there in Amegakure. Otherwise, Madara wouldn't have gone and left his most prized possession all alone.

SharpedoX
9th September 2010, 9:47 PM
I actually hope Sasuke just arrives as Madara's secret weapon. I remember Madara saying he'd keep an eye on Sasuke so that Kabuto wouldn't try any tricks so it must mean that Sasuke is there in Amegakure. Otherwise, Madara wouldn't have gone and left his most prized possession all alone.

Perhaps Zetsu is watching him. Carefully hidden in the ground after his meal :P

Just hope that Konan doesn't die to Sasuke experimenting with his EMS or ZombienNagato. By the looks of things, Madara/Tobi was really cornered by Konan. I'm impressed. I thought Naruto would be the one taking his mask, but going in this direction, Konan might do it. Perhaps this "Sea of Paper" jutsu consumed a lot of her chakra; I'm afraid that she may be at her limit.

TsukiMirage
9th September 2010, 9:54 PM
A really good chapter. We now know what the reason the Akatsuki cloaks have the red clouds for and we see a little more of Yahiko. I have to say I'm really impressed with what Konan is doing. I just wished she showed this kick-assiness before. I'm interested to see what Madara will do and whether his real face will finally be shown or are we simply being trolled again. At least Konan still has her cloak on so there's a good chance she'll survive.

Frygon
9th September 2010, 10:24 PM
Just want to see the rest of Madara's face.

7 tyranitars
9th September 2010, 10:56 PM
sounds like a pretty cool fight never seen madara fight except against danzo fu and torune hope he gets it a little bit tougher now :)

Blaziryu
10th September 2010, 12:06 AM
This week's chapter (509) was okay. Konan is doing better than I expected from her. I think it's BS on Madara claiming that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.

HoennMaster
10th September 2010, 12:08 AM
Wait, so how exactly did Konan come off barely wounded? She basically tried to self-destruct. Darn Madara, just take the mask off already.

Frygon
10th September 2010, 12:16 AM
Konan only has a third of her body left. She is far from fine.

Charminions
10th September 2010, 12:43 AM
I have to say I'm really impressed with what Konan is doing. I just wished she showed this kick-assiness before.

She wouldn't have since all she does is follow Nagato around so Nagato is the one who does most of the fighting. Also the sea of paper is probably the best she could do so it's not like she can do much more. Maybe 1 more big jutsu but if there's more than she'll probably turn out to be more powerful than Nagato.

Shneak
10th September 2010, 1:55 AM
Love this chapter. Finally some awesome action. Konan is wicked strong and I can't wait to see more of her in battle. She needs to damage Madara badly.

Two key points though: Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan somehow (he does have an eye library), and the Akatsuki was originally a good guys team.

Lucario At Service
10th September 2010, 12:41 PM
I think it's BS on Madara claiming that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.
Well him saying that he was the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan can't be considered wrong either since we don't really know about it that much.

One of the big reason is that how come a normal boy of the Hidden Rain Village got to have the most powerful eye of the three, and we don't even know much about his background (before his parents were killed). Nagato having the Rinnegan was something out of the blue to me (considering the little amount of info we had about his background).

It isn't really that impossible for Madara/Tobi to implant the eyes when Nagato was a kid/baby.

It is even possible that Kakashi saying that the Rinnegan which Nagato had was because of some sort of mutation to his eyes is also possible (maybe that mutation was caused by Madara/Tobi).

Maybe Madara/Tobi have been implanting the Rinnegan eyes from one person to another in-order to mature its power.

But if all this is true, then the biggest question would be why did Madara/Tobi selected to give Nagato the eyes. Was it because he was indeed special, even before he got the eyes. There is also the possibility of Nagato being related to the Uzumaki clan (i say this because of his red hair colour), which might have been the reason why Madara/Tobi selected him.

Frygon
10th September 2010, 6:18 PM
But if all this is true, then the biggest question would be why did Madara/Tobi selected to give Nagato the eyes. Was it because he was indeed special, even before he got the eyes. There is also the possibility of Nagato being related to the Uzumaki clan (i say this because of his red hair colour), which might have been the reason why Madara/Tobi selected him.

Nagato had black hair, Yahiko had red. I understand what you are saying though. They have mentioned that other eyes have been mutations, so why not Rinn? Looks like we will get an answer next week. At least I hope so.

TsukiMirage
10th September 2010, 6:39 PM
Wait, so how exactly did Konan come off barely wounded? She basically tried to self-destruct. Darn Madara, just take the mask off already. She was basically a bunch of peices of paper. I'm guessing she has more duribility then in her normal form.

She wouldn't have since all she does is follow Nagato around so Nagato is the one who does most of the fighting. Also the sea of paper is probably the best she could do so it's not like she can do much more. Maybe 1 more big jutsu but if there's more than she'll probably turn out to be more powerful than Nagato. She's still showing more skill then simply wrapping ninjas up in paper.

Nagato had black hair, Yahiko had red. I understand what you are saying though. They have mentioned that other eyes have been mutations, so why not Rinn? Looks like we will get an answer next week. At least I hope so. Nagato has red hair and Yahiko has blond. It was shown with a color chapter cover.

Lorde
10th September 2010, 9:18 PM
Nagato has red hair and Yahiko has blond. It was shown with a color chapter cover.

Actually, Yahiko had orange/auburn colored hair as seen in several of the colored artwork in the manga and even in the anime. Here's (http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a426/AshandIsshu/74-75.jpg) a colored chapter cover showing the hair colors of all the Ame Orphans.

As for how Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan, I have no clue. I think he'd just lying as he always does to build suspence.

LexSuicune
10th September 2010, 9:49 PM
How did Madara give Nagato the Rinnegan?

According to the flashback in the Pain saga, Nagato's Rinnegan woke up when he was forced to save Konan and Yahiko against some shinobis in Amekagure.

Shneak
10th September 2010, 9:50 PM
Maybe he planned it all from the start, somehow. Nagato was a creator of Akatsuki. Maybe Madara can screw destiny. We really don't know much of his abilities.

HoennMaster
11th September 2010, 6:55 AM
She was basically a bunch of peices of paper. I'm guessing she has more duribility then in her normal form.

That would be funny since paper would easily burn lol.

Konan only has a third of her body left. She is far from fine.

There is tons of paper floating around her, obviously she can reform.

Frygon
11th September 2010, 8:17 AM
There is tons of paper floating around her, obviously she can reform.

I feel like her ability is similar to that of Claymore's regenerations. Sure, she can regenerate, but its not going to happen right away and Tobi certainly isn't going to allow it.

7 tyranitars
11th September 2010, 12:40 PM
she can easily reform her body is basicly paper so she would have no problems reforming

TsukiMirage
11th September 2010, 7:08 PM
How did Madara give Nagato the Rinnegan?

According to the flashback in the Pain saga, Nagato's Rinnegan woke up when he was forced to save Konan and Yahiko against some shinobis in Amekagure. Quite possibly Madara could have engineered the situation where Nagato awoken it. He was around long enough that he could have set things in motion long before Nagato was even born.

That would be funny since paper would easily burn lol. Well Madara did said that he absorbed most of the explosion, Which saved both of them, So clearly her survive was partly due to both.

Lorde
11th September 2010, 7:13 PM
Maybe he planned it all from the start, somehow. Nagato was a creator of Akatsuki. Maybe Madara can screw destiny. We really don't know much of his abilities.

I'm guessing Madara just gave Nagato the Rinnegan from the time of his birth since he must have known where the next "child of the prophecy" would be born. Or maybe his comment meant that the two are related by blood somehow?

Frygon
11th September 2010, 8:15 PM
If Tobi isn't Obito, this makes no sense at all.

ryodragonite
11th September 2010, 9:06 PM
If Tobi isn't Obito, this makes no sense at all.

The whole show doesnt make sense anymore! If Tobi is Obito thats would be pretty stupid but a nice storyline twist. That would mean he lied about his history and everything about Itachi as well. And what happened in Konoha.

LexSuicune
11th September 2010, 9:30 PM
I still think Madara is related to Obito somehow.

ryodragonite
11th September 2010, 9:33 PM
I still think Madara is related to Obito somehow.

Really!? How? I used to think that but then I changed my mind. Kishi isnt that crazy enough for that type of major plot change. He will probably write up a chapter revealing him to be Obito then later next week he will change his mind because he cant think of what to do next. In the next chapter he write the last chapter was an April fools joke, Madara is not Obito end of story!

TsukiMirage
11th September 2010, 9:55 PM
Well all the Uchihas are basically related, So Obito and Madara being part of the same family line wouldn't be strange. But that's as close as their relationship should be. The plot is already much to cluster with too much random twists.

Frygon
11th September 2010, 9:58 PM
Tobi is wearing a bandage underneath his mask. If his left eye is covered, I can't see any argument against him being Obito. His arm is gone now and I don't see him minding very much. There are a lot of things in the last few panels that just look likely.

ryodragonite
11th September 2010, 10:07 PM
Tobi is wearing a bandage underneath his mask. If his left eye is covered, I can't see any argument against him being Obito. His arm is gone now and I don't see him minding very much. There are a lot of things in the last few panels that just look likely.

I think it was his right eye. Obito is like super relater to Madaras younger brother. They have the same blood type, the both gave away their eyes and they have the same birthday. Now that isn't just a coincidence. Revenge for a brother maybe?

Lorde
11th September 2010, 10:12 PM
I dislike the whole Madara is Obito talk but I will say, if that doesn't turn out to be the case then Kishi better have a good excuse as to why Madara has never shown his face before. All this build up would seem meaningless unless he has something awesome underneath that mask of his:[

ryodragonite
11th September 2010, 10:19 PM
I dislike the whole Madara is Obito talk but I will say, if that doesn't turn out to be the case then Kishi better have a good excuse as to why Madara has never shown his face before. All this build up would seem meaningless unless he has something awesome underneath that mask of his:[

Its Minato under that mask! Major plot twist!

Konan seems to be a lot better than I thought. First I thought she was an annoying little stalker. Her paper moves she used last is like a form of Gaaras sand burial.

Frygon
11th September 2010, 10:32 PM
Introducing Obito would have been pretty pointless if it weren't for something down the road. I never cared much for Kakashi backstory.

Kamex
12th September 2010, 3:07 AM
Introducing Obito would have been pretty pointless if it weren't for something down the road. I never cared much for Kakashi backstory.
Kakashi is a very popular character and I'm sure many fans were eagerly awaiting the revelation of what made him who he is today, considering his jutsu, personality, sharingan, etc. I definitely cared about his back story.

That being said, I can't completely rule out the idea that Madara may be Obito after all (or related to him more than just being an Uchiha). But it's unlikely.

I find it interesting that all of Pain's bodies had the same orange hair color Yahiko did, not just deva path. I wonder if that was Nagato's conscious decision or if it's just a minor plot hole.

LexSuicune
12th September 2010, 3:38 AM
I don't know, there's something off about Madara/Obito, too many coincidences.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
12th September 2010, 7:16 AM
I really think that the timeskip has made Naruto less more interesting as a fan. I think the Akutsuki have been awesome characters, they are all so cool and I'm really invested in their characterization.

Lorde
12th September 2010, 5:47 PM
Well anyway, it looks like either way, we'll be seeing Madara's true face soon. There's been tons of hints that his face would revealed and now that the war is starting, it's a good time for him to cut loose and fight in his true form :/

Charminions
14th September 2010, 12:55 AM
Any spoilers yet Kira?

ryodragonite
14th September 2010, 2:05 AM
I really think that the timeskip has made Naruto less more interesting as a fan. I think the Akutsuki have been awesome characters, they are all so cool and I'm really invested in their characterization.

Yes I think it ruined the mood completely. They should of keep it as it is, or switch it from disney, or at least add some more fight scenes. They just talk now.

Frygon
14th September 2010, 2:40 AM
I think the main issue I have with the time skip was that it separated the power levels way too much. None of the secondary characters (albeit Guy) have been relevant since the first arc of Shippuden.

Emperor Empoleon
14th September 2010, 3:46 AM
idk..I kinda like pt.2/Shippuden because the story goes a tad further than pt.1 did. At the same time I liked the mood of pt. 1 more since everyone was more involved

I'm glad that Naruto seems to be coming to a close though =] Slowly but surely.. (with doors being closed, like Naruto meeting his parents, fighting the Kyubi, this upcoming Ninja War & the next confrontation with Sasuke)

Frygon
14th September 2010, 4:04 AM
I just want to see Juubi by the end of this.

Lorde
14th September 2010, 7:28 PM
Any spoilers yet Kira?

Yes, though I'm not sure I believe them, however they're from a creditable source so for now, we should assume they're real:

507: An Unexpected Kinjutsu

Madara falls down into Konan's paper.
He holds his mask and tries to use his space-time [ninjutsu], but the exploding fuda among Kona's paper prevent Madara from doing so.

Konan: "it seems the space-time ninjutsu was a failure. It seems you cannot [teleport] anything other than what is directly besides you."
(if you want to teleport yourself, you have to materialise. it also goes slower than when you teleport something other than yourself)
Madara: "I have to stop teleporting. If i won't be able to slip through the explosion, things will be dangerous indeed."
(There are exploding fuda all around me... I can't carelessly teleport)
Konan: (Madara can slip through materials for a time period of approximately five minutes.)

The paper starts covering Madara
Konan: "In order to kill you, I prepared six hundred billion exploding fuda... They will continue to explode for ten minutes."
Inside the explosion.....
(Konan has a small flashback)
Madara: "I was the one who induced Yahiko to start Akatsuki and I was also the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan."
Yahiko and Nagato moved on their own! They weren't just shōgi pieces! Even if they were like that, I will fight and die with this intention! That is why this will is tied together!! It will not be hindered!!
When the explosion ends, Konan sits down. The paper decoration in her hair crumbles.
Konan: (The Paper Person of God Technique is coming apart. I used more chakra then I expected up till now, but with this...)
"Madara is certainlyó"

Madara from behind her: "óDead?"

In a special place, Yahiko and Nagato rest among paper flowers.
The paper flowers decorating them crumble...

Konan is breathing faintly: "Why? You should be dead. No matter how often I tried it out, if I proceeded like this, I should have brought you down"
Madara: "Izanagi... The ability to change illusion into reality, in exchange for light. An Uchiha kinjutsu... The Uchiha and Senju... Only those who hold the power of both sides can use this dōjutsu!"
Konan: "Both the Senju and Uchiha...? That is the Rikudō's power. You have such power..."
Madara: "you're my former comrade. As a token of friendship, I'll teach you a bit about my techniques and my body. Izanagi is essentially what you said. A technique applying all things created by the Rikudō Sennin. originally, the Rikudō Sennin, the founder of both the Uchiha and Senju and possessing the blood and powers of both, made all things. Using the power of Yin Release (Inton), originating from the spiritual energy governing imagination, he created form out of nothing. With the power of Yang Release (Yōton), originating from the physical energy governing life, he blew life into those forms. The Bijū are also one of those... He used Yin-Yang Release (Onmyōton) to create every Bijū from the Ten-Tails' chakra. A technique that can embodies imagination and life. That is Izanagi."
Konan: "What kind of person are you?"

Madara: "To the world, Uchiha Madara lost to Senju Hashirama... but what is the truth? The victor is the person looking forward... The true victory and defeat come after this... The battle back then was to gain that person's power. I am Uchiha Madara, holding the power of Senju Hashirama. To become the second Rikudō, that is my sole existence now. There were a few others who displayed imperfect Izanagi because they couldn't control Hashirama's power, but..."

Konan goes away from Madara

Madara: "it looks like you're quietly going to Nagato. If you go there, you'll both regret it. That nonsense you got from Naruto isn't true peace or something like that! there is no hope or anything! Nagato believed in Naruto, merely to comfort his miserable self, is all."
Konan (! Impossible, I...) The rain turns into drizzle
Flashback:
Yahiko: Nagato is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My duty is to be the pillar that supports that bridge.
Nagato: The bridge to peace is he.. It is his will itself. My duty only goes up till here... Naruto... If it's you, really...

Madara: The ceaseless Amegakure rain is... What is this?

Konan stands up. "Yahiko! Nagato! Your will will not vanish! I too believe in Naruto! This time, he"
(the sky clears up and the sun appears together with a rainbow)
Konan: "He is the man who will become a bridge to peace!! And for that, I will become a pillar!!!"
(Thank you Nagato... Even when you're dead, you still give me hope!)
I am a blossom that is fine with falling! Here, you will...

Konan raises both her hands and her paper forms a circle.
Madara grabs Konan's neck. "you said I was darkness, right? In that case, i'll make you wither. And I'll make that rainbow bridge, sparkling in seven colours, disappear into darkness as well. The moment this genjutsu I cast ends, you will end as well. After you told me where the Rinnegan is, though..."

Konan loses conciousness.
Madara: "There...?'
Yahiko's and Nagato's corpses are in a place resembling a temple?
Madara sits next to Nagato. "You are the third Rikudō... [Holding] a power so strong, it was even able to turn your red hair, proof of your Uzumaki clan lineage, into white...
You turned traitor and yet you still smile...?"

Nagato smiles with the will for creating peace...

dannydstk
14th September 2010, 7:34 PM
im kinda confused by the end who exactly is part of the uzumaki clan?

Lorde
14th September 2010, 7:36 PM
im kinda confused by the end who exactly is part of the uzumaki clan?

I think Madara is referring to Nagato as once being from the Uzumaki clan. Or at least Nagato's relatives were from there anyway :p

Frygon
14th September 2010, 7:53 PM
How odd. I want to guess that he will have ended up being related to Naruto's mother in some odd way.

SharpedoX
14th September 2010, 8:53 PM
So Madara used Izanagi? I'm amazed.

How can he perform it though? If I recall correctly, Danzo had a big amount of disposable Sharingan for using the technique and Madara doens't have any. Does that mean he permanently closed one of his eyes?

7 tyranitars
14th September 2010, 10:32 PM
@sharpedoX remember his sharingan lab?

and fun how nagato is related to naruto.. doesn't suprise me :P

EDIT so that is how madara looks like.. that right eye looks weird a rinnegan + sharingan?

Shneak
15th September 2010, 3:07 AM
A possible chapter image was posted around some sites. I'm not 100% whether it's real or not but it fits in with Madara's story. Apparently, Madara holds the Senju clans power as well, which is how he used Izanagi without damaging himself much.

http://www.tsunamibr.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/madara3d.jpg

God. Nightmare fuel. Somebody has experimented too much.

This chapter looks good. We get to know more about Madara. And as far as I can tell, Konan didn't die...yet.

Frygon
15th September 2010, 5:17 AM
The original spoiler was confirmed. Doesn't mean much to me yet. Haha.

Lorde
15th September 2010, 5:26 AM
Guys, forget that image of Madara. Some people now claim it was fake due to the use of Chinese characters rather than Japanese characters. I've removed the post to avoid confusion. Sorry about the mix up! Anyway, the spoiler is confirmed to be real from the look of it so yay, that part's going to go smoothly. Thanks God she was wrong about Madara image so that Obito is Tobi theories run rampant.

7 tyranitars
15th September 2010, 9:16 AM
yeah it must be fake look at the other eye it only haves 2 tomoe... while it always was 3

KeshanAmare
15th September 2010, 4:28 PM
What I want to know is, what does Madara mean-he gave Nagato the Rinnegan?

Lucario At Service
15th September 2010, 5:19 PM
So, if the spoilers are correct then the old theory which i also believed is going to turn true.

So, if Nagato really turns out to be related to the Uzumaki Clan then that means people in the manga who have Red Colour hair and are powerful might really be related to the Uzumaki clan as well. That means there is a possibility that Karin & the 5th Mizukage might be related to the Uzumaki Clan.

Also i think that people in the Uzumaki clan who have Red Hair are exceptional from the rest in many different ways.

Lorde
15th September 2010, 5:26 PM
yeah it must be fake look at the other eye it only haves 2 tomoe... while it always was 3

I don't know if I'd really source tomoe number but yeah it's fake. I'm more worried about the other stuff that Madara said in this chapter. How did he use Izanagi without giving up his vision? I don't understand his explaination much.

7 tyranitars
15th September 2010, 6:26 PM
mayby it will become more clear when you actualy read the chapter :)

LexSuicune
15th September 2010, 6:51 PM
As if Madara needed more power, now he has a Rinneringan lol.

Truly a FML moment for poor Konan.

Frygon
15th September 2010, 6:56 PM
Which village is Karin from? The 5th is pretty believable.

Lorde
15th September 2010, 7:01 PM
Which village is Karin from? The 5th is pretty believable.

Apparently, she's from Kusagakure. Why do you ask lol?

Frygon
15th September 2010, 7:04 PM
The mention of her possibly being of Uzumaki decent had me curious.

Shneak
15th September 2010, 10:01 PM
The mention of her possibly being of Uzumaki decent had me curious.

How would that help the plot though? It's plausible, but it needs a point. Luckily, she's still in use yet.

Lorde
15th September 2010, 10:08 PM
Chapter's out. It's kind of sad in a way since Madara succeeds in finding Nagato's burial temple. Good part of the chapter though; Madara has another Sharingan on the hidden part of his face. I guess it could be his, unless he just implanted it into his body since he has so many extra eyes :S

7 tyranitars
15th September 2010, 10:12 PM
aah kira you beat me just wanted to post that here! :p

it seems konan also died, there goes my second favorite female character

I did like we finaly got more information about madara tho

SharpedoX
15th September 2010, 10:26 PM
@sharpedoX remember his sharingan lab?

Oh yeah! I can't believe I forgot that.

So, we are lead to believe he has them attached all over his body (at least a good bunch of them; not all, of course) including his face (explaining why he wears a mask)?

Question is, why didn't Konan destroy the Rinnegan as soon as she got a hold of Nagato's body? I believe she of all people could ponder the consequences of it falling into the wrong hands.

TsukiMirage
15th September 2010, 10:48 PM
I don't think that Sharingan was an implant. I think it was Madara's real eye.

Anyway, Was a ok chapter. Konan's full power was really awesome, Even if the supposed number of tags was far fetch even for a manga. We at least got more info on Izanagi and Madara. With the current info, It's not gonna be too weird when Naruto/Sasuke beats Madara. Got a little tired of the whole "bridge" talk, But we got to see Madara be pretty villainous, More so then any other time. I honestly don't see why Nagato and Naruto had to be related any more then they already were. That's one connection we really didn't need. Anyway, I like that Madara showed that he was still able to use the Sharingan's other abilities. I was beginning to doubt that he could use anything other then his teleportation technique.

Lorde
15th September 2010, 10:54 PM
I don't think that Sharingan was an implant. I think it was Madara's real eye.

Why did he have it hidden the whole time then? Just because he didn't want people to know he could use Izanagi since he had a spare eye he wouldn't mind losing? That doesn't seem right, considering hardly anyone outside of the Uchiha clan even knows about the jutsu. I think only Danzo knew since he probably had the clan researched on. Also, if it was his real eye, why mysteriously keep that side of his face still hidden even after the eye was revealed? I think they didn't show the other half of his face because he had scars from the transplant surgery.

Shadow Lucario
16th September 2010, 1:17 AM
Well this chapter finally put to rest to whole Tobi=Obito theory...I hope. I was actually surprised to see Madara worked that hard. I have to give Konan her props. I never gave her much credit before.

Frygon
16th September 2010, 5:18 AM
Well this chapter finally put to rest to whole Tobi=Obito theory...I hope. I was actually surprised to see Madara worked that hard. I have to give Konan her props. I never gave her much credit before.

I can't say that it has. I'm finding it hard to believe that Madara hasn't had to transfer bodies at some points in his life.

What the hell is happening with Kabuto? He is re-introduced every 50 chapters and then nothing.

Elite Four Muadita
16th September 2010, 5:54 AM
I didnt really understand how Madara hot Senjus power. can someone explain TT? Besides that i thought it was awesome... I do wish Kabuto would get more showtime!

Frygon
16th September 2010, 6:43 AM
He may have a power similar to what Kakashi has where he can learn abilities that he has seen in the past. I know it's quite a different beast, but that is my guess.

Lorde
16th September 2010, 6:47 AM
He may have a power similar to what Kakashi has where he can learn abilities that he has seen in the past. I know it's quite a different beast, but that is my guess.

I doubt it has to do with the Sharingan. It's impossible even for the Sharingan to learn Kekkei Genkai moves like the Mokuton techniques that Hashirama Senju had :s

uber gon
16th September 2010, 8:17 AM
Wonder when Naruto will get some jutsu from his ancestors? Well that, or maybe showcase a Sage pf Six Paths Rasengan.

7 tyranitars
16th September 2010, 7:13 PM
Why did he have it hidden the whole time then? Just because he didn't want people to know he could use Izanagi since he had a spare eye he wouldn't mind losing? That doesn't seem right, considering hardly anyone outside of the Uchiha clan even knows about the jutsu. I think only Danzo knew since he probably had the clan researched on. Also, if it was his real eye, why mysteriously keep that side of his face still hidden even after the eye was revealed? I think they didn't show the other half of his face because he had scars from the transplant surgery.

mayby he used it to train his other eye to have 'alone' vision in case of combat when he loses his other eye through the use of izanagi

Shneak
17th September 2010, 10:01 PM
I'm kind of upset with Konan's death. Obviously because she's dead, but because Madara basically taunted her (in an unknowing way). He just sacrificed his eye, and he has a whole collection. Couldn't he just get a new one?

I didn't know Nagato was an Uzumaki either. Cool.

Lorde
17th September 2010, 10:29 PM
I'm kind of upset with Konan's death. Obviously because she's dead,

She isn't confirmed to be dead at all though. She lost consciousness, that's all. She could be dead, but it's definitely not set in stone at the time. She could have just fainted when Madara used Genjutsu to gain information on Nagato's burial ground.

Shneak
17th September 2010, 10:45 PM
She isn't confirmed to be dead at all though. She lost consciousness, that's all. She could be dead, but it's definitely not set in stone at the time. She could have just fainted when Madara used Genjutsu to gain information on Nagato's burial ground.

I guess, but it's coming, if it hasn't already happened. He wouldn't keep her alive when she came so close to killing him.

7 tyranitars
18th September 2010, 9:33 AM
besides he said ''when this genjutsu ends you will die''

KeshanAmare
18th September 2010, 3:45 PM
The genjutsu has probably ended anyway.

uber gon
18th September 2010, 4:49 PM
I'm hoping Konan used a paper clone or something.

Shneak
18th September 2010, 8:50 PM
I'm hoping Konan used a paper clone or something.

That would be screwing Madara twice.

LexSuicune
18th September 2010, 9:38 PM
What was Konan trying to do with the rainbow?

I'm hoping she's either alive or sending the information about Madara's abilities to Konoha.

[Insert username here]
19th September 2010, 4:36 AM
Sucks Kisame Had to die, one of the best characters,

Lamo. Killer Bee "Mutha-****a"

Okay, anyways on to the real topic debator, what do you think would happen if Konan gave the eyes to Naruto?

And it all makes sence! Another reason why Madara helped killed the clan. He can use that justu 100's of times. The *******. Sasuke better kill him.

uber gon
19th September 2010, 10:10 AM
What was Konan trying to do with the rainbow?

I'm hoping she's either alive or sending the information about Madara's abilities to Konoha.

Maybe she can make rainbow clones. That would be interesting.

smashlloyd20
19th September 2010, 5:26 PM
Wait...but doesn't Izangi make the eye go blind? So how can Mandara use it over and over?

Elite Four Muadita
19th September 2010, 5:28 PM
In my opinion it has something to do with Izanagi's "complete form" . If not, remember he has a lab full of sharingan.

7 tyranitars
19th September 2010, 6:28 PM
*sigh* smashlloyd and for everyone thinking he just lost his eye for ever/think he can use it without drawback here is the page where you see his sharingan eye lab

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=482&p=12

Charminions
19th September 2010, 9:26 PM
Wait...but doesn't Izangi make the eye go blind? So how can Mandara use it over and over?

Rikudou Sennin used Izangi multiple times without going blind. Apparently Madara can do the same.

Lorde
19th September 2010, 9:30 PM
*sigh* smashlloyd and for everyone thinking he just lost his eye for ever/think he can use it without drawback here is the page where you see his sharingan eye lab

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=482&p=12

It is because of Madara's Secret Lab that I strongly believe he just got that other eye that closed due to Izanagi, from another Uchiha whose eye he harvested. I think he'll end up replacing it later and will use Izanagi once more if he is ever cornered again. God damn he'll be hard to kill >:|

Elite Four Muadita
20th September 2010, 1:08 AM
Rikudou Sennin used Izangi multiple times without going blind. Apparently Madara can do the same.

maybe that a rinnegan power. and maybe thats why madara wanted the rinnegan back.

Shneak
20th September 2010, 9:54 PM
It is because of Madara's Secret Lab that I strongly believe he just got that other eye that closed due to Izanagi, from another Uchiha whose eye he harvested. I think he'll end up replacing it later and will use Izanagi once more if he is ever cornered again. God damn he'll be hard to kill >:|

He can't die unless that whole lab is destroyed or used up. I could see Sasuke doing something like that, but using it to his overpowered advantage instead of destroying the eyes.

TsukiMirage
20th September 2010, 10:15 PM
Depending on who he's fighting, Madara could be forced to use up both Izanagi's before he can run away and replace them.

Shneak
21st September 2010, 10:22 PM
Depending on who he's fighting, Madara could be forced to use up both Izanagi's before he can run away and replace them.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking if he couldn't escape. But since he can teleport...

Any spoilers out?

TsukiMirage
22nd September 2010, 2:10 AM
Konan showed us that Madara's teleportation isn't flawless. In fact, If he used Susanoo to hold Madara, Sasuke could probably do plenty of damage to Madara.

Elite Four Muadita
22nd September 2010, 5:50 AM
That was what i was thinking! Madara isnt nearly as untochable as i thought! In fact i sense naruto's rasen shuriken or a new variation might actually be able to hurt madara.

Lorde
22nd September 2010, 6:53 AM
Madara's teleportation technique is still pretty difficult to get around, even knowing it's weakness. So far, it seems only Konan has managed to spot a weakness and act accordingly. I really doubt Naruto would have the brains to figure out how to hit Madara while he's vulnerable. Doesn't it only last 5 minutes or something like that? Konan said something about 5 minutes.

uber gon
22nd September 2010, 7:17 AM
That was what i was thinking! Madara isnt nearly as untochable as i thought! In fact i sense naruto's rasen shuriken or a new variation might actually be able to hurt madara.

That ain't gonna look pretty on paper...

TsukiMirage
22nd September 2010, 10:44 AM
Madara's teleportation technique is still pretty difficult to get around, even knowing it's weakness. So far, it seems only Konan has managed to spot a weakness and act accordingly. I really doubt Naruto would have the brains to figure out how to hit Madara while he's vulnerable. Doesn't it only last 5 minutes or something like that? Konan said something about 5 minutes. The five minute comment was about Madara remaining phased. The trick with his teleportation is that he needs to solidify and that it takes time to absorb something else with him, So the right set up would completely stop him from doing so. My odds are on either Kabuto or Sasuke figuring it out.

Some spoiler pics are out. Basic summery is a flashback with the Ame orphans, Kabuto walks in on Madara getting a new mask and comments on his "new" eyes, And Zetsu getting Kisame's scroll.
http://i54.*******.com/2zoxmd4.jpghttp://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6535/566220.th.jpg

7 tyranitars
22nd September 2010, 2:14 PM
spoilers are out

I, who have been a prisoner of memories. Are there comrades waiting for me, who has finally set off...?
Cover is Konan with Yahiko and Nagato in the center. Konan is holding a red origami. The background is the small hut the three of them had lived in.

Madara looks down at Nagato and sucks him in. Nagato's corpse falls into Madara. All that is left now is Yahiko's corpse.
Konan's corpse floats up in the lake. The origami that is stained with blood from her chest catches the wind and takes flight.

Flashback.
Jiraiya and the three of them in the small hut. In the hut, there is a red board on the wall. Jiraiya says "From the right, these are Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato's."
"What's that" the tree ask "frog boards" he replies, the board is red on the front and white on the back, and on the white side there is a picture of a frog.
Jiraiya explains with a grin that if you turn it over, there's a frog.

When they are in the hideout, they are to leave the board on the red side, an when they leave the hideout, they should turn it over to the white side.
Jiraiya explains with another grin that the frog drawn on the white side is a frog signal.
Yahiko: "Just cuz you're the frog sennin so we're overlooking it, but you're pushing the frog onto us."

Konan: "Why do we have to do all that?"
Jiraiya: "This place still doesn't have public order, so we don't know when we'll get targeted. You're the easiest target when in the hideout, and if your location is leaked then a secret attack is also easy to launch"

Konan then understands from listening to him "Even though the board stays red, if that person is not inside the hideout, it means that he's been abducted by the enemy or something. If it's white but he's been inside all along, it could mean that there is a possibility that the enemy has transformed into him.

Jiraiya says that it'll be a code just for the 4 of them to confirm each others presence and they cannot let their guard down even in the hideout.
He has also built an underground hidden room, and he shows them the way to get out to the surface from it. He shows them his board, saying that it is the one behind them.
Jiraiya asks if they shall go do some "water off a duck's back" training. Yahiko runs out of the door.

Nagato: This time sensei has done it for us, but does he really get the stuff about this code?
Yahiko looks back: I'm gonna get even stronger and change this country (*pun. kaeru = frog = change)

Konan's cheeks flush a little. Nagato notices, "...." and then smiles
Jiraiya gets angry at Nagato: Before changing (kaeru) the country out there, first turn over the frog (kaeru) board!

Jiraiya then leaves the three. Jiraiya's board in the hut is on the frog side.
The three of them continue their training. When Nagato is out, Konan takes care of Yahiko. Their eyes meet and they stare at each other...
Nagato is pleasantly standing at the entrance with his back facing them.
Yahiko: Our organisation has grown large, today we say goodbye to this hideout. Everything began from here. For the sake of the realisation of our dreams, we will also depart from here! And...

There are 2 shinobi outside the hut. Before leaving the hideout, they turn the boards to the frog side.

However, as Konan's board is changed to the "out" side, a kunai with explosive tags on it hits the roof and explodes. A hole opens up in the roof.
Nagato as he escapes (via the path Jiraiya taught them from the hidden room): The hidden room served us well in the end
Yahiko: Let's go
End of flashback.

The origami that took flight from Konan's chest flutters towards the hideout of their beginnings that stands on the side of the lake.
The hideout has fallen into disuse and there are now trees and moss growing on it, but the frog boards, with moss growing on them are still as they were before.

Continuing from where Yahiko had said "And..."
"And... When our dreams come true, even if we're separated from each other... Let's return here one day. And then the three of us'll congratulate each other!
After those words, the red origami flies to Konan's frog board that had been turned to the "out" side...

Light shines in through the roof and through it a rainbow can be seen, as if a depiction of congratulations.
"Then at that time, we've gotta invite Jiraiya-sensei as well" "Yeah..." "Well... I wonder if that'll happen..." a conversation of the three from the past.
Jiraiya's board that had been turned to the "out" side when they parted ways has been flipped to the red side because of the trees that had grown and pushed it.

Madara and the rest. Madara puts on a new mask. "It caused some trouble but you managed to get some good eyes, didn't you" says Kabuto. Madara: "They were mine to begin with."
The information from Kisame has arrived as well, Zetsu holds out a scroll and says that things are in their favour.

Madara: "I'm off to get the Kyuubi" Madara stands, a weird weapon-like thing (a fan that is shaped like a gourd and appeared in Journey to the West or something?) in his hand.

TsukiMirage
22nd September 2010, 5:57 PM
More of Madara hiding behind his mask. I at least is gonna enjoy seeing more of the Ame orphans as children and Kabuto returning again. Things seem like they're gonna get moving real fast soon.

LexSuicune
22nd September 2010, 7:02 PM
I don't get it, did Konan die?

TsukiMirage
22nd September 2010, 7:08 PM
Yes, Konan died. She's having a flashback as she dies.

Lorde
22nd September 2010, 7:48 PM
Too bad it appears that Konan dies. I liked her and I thought she really had it in her to survive and thrive unlike the other members of Akatsuki. This means that only 4 members remain; Madara, Zetsu, Hidan, and Orochimaru although the last two have lost membership most likely, Orochimaru for sure.

LexSuicune
22nd September 2010, 8:25 PM
I hope she at least manages to get accross the information she discovered about Madara's techniques over to Konoha, otherwise her death will be a complete and absolute waste.

Lorde
22nd September 2010, 8:31 PM
I hope she at least manages to get accross the information she discovered about Madara's techniques over to Konoha, otherwise her death will be a complete and absolute waste.

I don't know, it seems like she dies without even being able to send any information to Naruto. It's like the opposite of when Kisame died in a way haha. I'm very depressed though; Konan was one of the few Akatsuki members with actual heart. The others being Itachi and Nagato, maybe even Deidara though he was misguided.

Anyway, it looks like Madara is going to catch Naruto instead of Sasuke. Wonder what Sasuke's role will be. Madara also seems to have his old fan back.

TsukiMirage
23rd September 2010, 12:32 AM
As far as we know, Konan wasn't able to send any info. It probably wouldn't have done any good anyway, seeing as Naruto's no longer in Konoha thus isn't in a place to actually receive the info. Anyway, I don't think Madara would go after Naruto without bring Sasuke along. He did say that he wanted the two of them to fight and this would be the prefect time.

Shneak
23rd September 2010, 1:25 AM
Konan is dead. :(

I don't understand why Kabuto can just walk in on Madara. Aren't they enemies? Or did they make a deal way back when they showed the corpses?

Charminions
23rd September 2010, 1:52 AM
If it's true that you can use Izangi an infinite amount of times without going blind with the Rinnegan I wonder why Nagato never used it. He could've kicked everybody's *ss if he did.

TsukiMirage
23rd September 2010, 5:02 AM
I don't understand why Kabuto can just walk in on Madara. Aren't they enemies? Or did they make a deal way back when they showed the corpses? Yeah, Kabuto became Madara's ally after threatening him with the sixth corpse. They're working together for the moment, Until Madara betrays him.

If it's true that you can use Izangi an infinite amount of times without going blind with the Rinnegan I wonder why Nagato never used it. He could've kicked everybody's *ss if he did. Nagato didn't know of it and didn't have either of the powers that allow for Izanagi to be used, So he wouldn't have been able to use it even if he had known about it.

Elite Four Muadita
23rd September 2010, 5:13 AM
If it's true that you can use Izangi an infinite amount of times without going blind with the Rinnegan I wonder why Nagato never used it. He could've kicked everybody's *ss if he did.

Remember you need Uchiha blood and Senju blood for Izanagi to work ;D

Also to the guy saying about Hidan, do you think he might return? Seems highly unlikely to me &#214; Besides i think he would be dead by now wouldnt he? he does need to eat doesnt he?

TsukiMirage
23rd September 2010, 9:32 AM
Chapter was pretty good. I like flashbacks of the Ame orphans and this one was probably one of the best. The Jiraiya part was... interesting, Though I guess it had greater meaning then just Jiraiya's silliness. So its pretty much implied that Konan and Yahiko loved each other, Which adds another layer on to the reason Konan continued to follow Nagato. Anyway, Seeing Madara's new clothes fully, They aren't all that bad. His new mask is growing on me, Better then the old one did. Hopefully we'll be able to get on with the actual war now.

Elite Four Muadita
23rd September 2010, 1:19 PM
Meh chapter was meh. It was pretty pointless in my opinion. It didnt reveal anything critical but whatev. I did like the new mask, although, i dont really see it, where is the eye hole?

Lorde
23rd September 2010, 7:53 PM
Interesting chapter. Really boring to see more Ame Orphan backstory once more but at least the end of the chapter showed Madara was finally ready for battle. It's kind of annoying that, with the Rinnegan at his command, we'll be seeing the same old Pain jutsu all over again...

7 tyranitars
23rd September 2010, 8:11 PM
hmm next week no naruto, next chapter will naruto vs madara start? O_O

Blaziryu
23rd September 2010, 8:58 PM
Madara's new mask looks cool. If Konan is truly died, then I can see Kabuto getting control over the Rain Country which would grant him more minions & test subjects for his experiments.

Shneak
23rd September 2010, 10:23 PM
Aww. The Orphans are all back in the shack, from beyond. That was kind of sad.

So, does Madara have 4 eyes now? 0__0

LexSuicune
24th September 2010, 12:00 AM
Madara has a lab full of eyes lol.

Sigh, the Amegakure orphans are one of the best set of characters Kishimoto created u_u R.I.P, the rain shall be no more.

uber gon
24th September 2010, 12:13 AM
There MIGHT be a chance Koan lived. Maybe.

LexSuicune
24th September 2010, 1:14 AM
I honestly hope so, we need more badass Kunoichis.

Charminions
24th September 2010, 1:15 AM
Hmm looks like Madara is ready to kick *ss. But what's that weapon he's holding in the last page?

Elite Four Muadita
24th September 2010, 4:11 AM
Maybe his fan? idk but well i really cant wait. its a shame there wont be any naru next week though ):

Lorde
24th September 2010, 4:16 AM
Hmm looks like Madara is ready to kick *ss. But what's that weapon he's holding in the last page?

It's his fan. In the past, he was seen using it when he fought in battles. I believe it magnifies the flames he uses. I dislike it now though; it looks like a flat peanut lol. I love his new mask but I'm getting anxious now that he has a power-up. He'll actually be a threat now compared to before when all he did was allow attacks to phase through his body.

TsukiMirage
24th September 2010, 4:21 AM
Madara was holding his war fan, The one shown in his flashbacks. It's also interesting to note that he's no longer wearing the Akatsuki cloak, Instead he has an Uchiha cloak on. Seems like Madara is returning to his former glory.

uber gon
24th September 2010, 4:23 AM
I honestly hope so, we need more badass Kunoichis.

Plus I think it would be nice if she had some babies or something by the end.

Lorde
24th September 2010, 9:23 PM
I hadn't even noticed Madara's change of clothes. I wonder if that means that Akatsuki has disband officially and is now just Madara working with Sasuke and Kabuto, while Zetsu spies for them. Akatsuki has lost too many members to actually be considered an organization at this point. It would be nice to see them move away from Akatsuki and into an new team composed of key people.

Torpoleon
24th September 2010, 9:41 PM
Damn, we get a week break! Narutopedia pointed out how Madara's new mask resembles the Ten Tailed Beast, which is interesting to note.

Do we always get breaks after something interesting is declared, because I have been waiting for Madara to go after Naruto!

Seeing as how he is going after Naruto, does that mean Killer Bee's beast is extracted?

If The Nine Tails gets extracted out of Naruto, it is possible for him to still live, since the Nine Tails was extracted from Kushina who lived.

Shneak
24th September 2010, 9:55 PM
If The Nine Tails gets extracted out of Naruto, it is possible for him to still live, since the Nine Tails was extracted from Kushina who lived.

Kushina died after the extraction, and all hosts died when the Tailed Beasts were extracted from them.

Although it's possible to live. I can see it happening to Naruto.

Locormus
24th September 2010, 10:34 PM
Damn, we get a week break! Narutopedia pointed out how Madara's new mask resembles the Ten Tailed Beast, which is interesting to note.

Do we always get breaks after something interesting is declared, because I have been waiting for Madara to go after Naruto!

Seeing as how he is going after Naruto, does that mean Killer Bee's beast is extracted?

Killer Bee hasn't had his Hachibi extracted yet.. That's what's making this so weird.. I guess that's where Sasuke has been sent off to again..

Kushina died after the extraction, and all hosts died when the Tailed Beasts were extracted from them.

Although it's possible to live. I can see it happening to Naruto.

True, but wrong at the same time, as Kushina did not die from the extraction rather then the circumstances.

Kushina lived for a prolonged time, rather then dieing immediatly like Gaara and all of the others. Mostly because the Uzumaki's decend from the Sage of the Six paths.. Kushina died because she got the Kyuubi extracted after child birth (always accompanied with toil, bloodloss and completely leaving the female body worn out), getting stabbed by the Kyuubi's tail, and then giving up her last bit of chakra.

There is no doubt in my mind that if the Kyuubi were extracted when Kushina didn't just go through hours of labour, didn't get stabbed and if there was a medical ninja present, that Kushina would have lived. It would've hurt like hell, and would've brought her to the brink, but with proper medical attention she would've made it if the circumstances were different.

Lorde
24th September 2010, 10:38 PM
Killer Bee hasn't had his Hachibi extracted yet.. That's what's making this so weird.. I guess that's where Sasuke has been sent off to again..

Wait a minute here: Does Madara even know that Kisame failed to capture the Hachibi? From what happened in this week's chapter, it seemed like Madara was expecting a scroll from Kisame on Kumogakure's war plans anyway since that was one of the reasons he sent Kisame there. Madara obtaining that intel might not have meant that Kisame had died, at least not to Madara. From what I can tell, Akatsuki doesn't yet know that Kisame is dead and has failed his mission so why send Sasuke to capture Killer Bee?

7 tyranitars
24th September 2010, 10:39 PM
kushina would have survived an normal exrtaction but just all the other things made it hard on her and that's what killed her

Shneak
24th September 2010, 10:42 PM

True, but wrong at the same time, as Kushina did not die from the extraction rather then the circumstances.

Kushina lived for a prolonged time, rather then dieing immediatly like Gaara and all of the others. Mostly because the Uzumaki's decend from the Sage of the Six paths.. Kushina died because she got the Kyuubi extracted after child birth (always accompanied with toil, bloodloss and completely leaving the female body worn out), getting stabbed by the Kyuubi's tail, and then giving up her last bit of chakra.

There is no doubt in my mind that if the Kyuubi were extracted when Kushina didn't just go through hours of labour, didn't get stabbed and if there was a medical ninja present, that Kushina would have lived. It would've hurt like hell, and would've brought her to the brink, but with proper medical attention she would've made it if the circumstances were different.

Also true. The circumstances probably brought her to her death. I knew I wasn't totally right in saying that it killed her.

uber gon
25th September 2010, 4:38 PM
Wonder if we'll get a timeskip where Naruto masters his new powers? I kinda want to skip the training.

TsukiMirage
25th September 2010, 5:52 PM
Wait a minute here: Does Madara even know that Kisame failed to capture the Hachibi? From what happened in this week's chapter, it seemed like Madara was expecting a scroll from Kisame on Kumogakure's war plans anyway since that was one of the reasons he sent Kisame there. Madara obtaining that intel might not have meant that Kisame had died, at least not to Madara. From what I can tell, Akatsuki doesn't yet know that Kisame is dead and has failed his mission so why send Sasuke to capture Killer Bee? Madara should know. If it hadn't been for Naruto, Kisame would still be hiding.

FireKero!
26th September 2010, 12:36 AM
Wonder if we'll get a imeskip where Naruto masters his new powers? I kinda want to skip the training.

A timeskip would be interesting, but I doubt we'll be getting another one anytime soon. =/ Seems like all the popular shounens are dealing with "time skips" recently.

Charminions
26th September 2010, 12:45 AM
I wonder when this whole 4th Shinobi War is starting. Also when I think back when Madara declared war I thought Akatsuki would be done for (1 million vs. 5?) but now that I think about it it'll actually be an intense war. Zetsu would make a whole army of clones to fight off the weaker ninja armies while Kabuto summons up the Zombie Akatsuki to take on the stronger ninja. Plus there's Sasuke and the new and improved Madara to worry about. I'd like to see how Naruto, Killerbee, and the Kages will pull this off.

Elite Four Muadita
26th September 2010, 1:39 AM
you could say that the first battle of the shinobi war started with the battle of Madara vs Konan. Technically, Madara attacked the head of an allied nation.

Lorde
26th September 2010, 2:12 AM
Wonder if we'll get a imeskip where Naruto masters his new powers? I kinda want to skip the training.

I doubt it would happen. The 4th War is about to commence as soon as Madara gives the orders so there's no time for Naruto to train for a few years. I mean, he already has some mastery of the Jinchuriki mode anyway, he just needs a few days to get the hang of it :s

Emperor Empoleon
26th September 2010, 6:18 AM
^Plus Sage Mode might prove to be useful :B

One thing I dont really know though..Why exactly does Madara need he & Sasuke to fight? Is it because Sasuke is more or less a "weak spot" for Naruto?

Elite Four Muadita
26th September 2010, 7:20 AM
Well Sasuke is pretty strong. He was able to withstand a fight with 3 kages. plus he needs someone to sync with gedo mazo and he is naruto's weak spot. :P

TsukiMirage
27th September 2010, 6:53 AM
Madara wants Sasuke and Naruto to fight most likely to finish the rivalry between the Uchihas and Senju and to prove that he's right.

Shadow Lucario
27th September 2010, 7:19 AM
Well whenever they do fight I'll be happy. Their first fight was my favorite so far. Itachi vs Sasuke comes close, but I still think Naruto vs Sasuke tops all.

TsukiMirage
27th September 2010, 7:49 AM
As long as it's an actual battle and not simply them one upping each other, I'll be happy. So far Kishi has done a pretty good job with his fights, So I'm hoping he keeps his momentum.

Shadow Lucario
27th September 2010, 8:46 AM
I don't think Kishi has ever done a fight where it was just one upping. I can't even think of a manga that has done that. Maybe Kubo, but I can't think of anything really.

LexSuicune
27th September 2010, 5:55 PM
I wish they would just kill Sasuke already, why is he even hating Konoha at this point anyways?

TsukiMirage
27th September 2010, 6:54 PM
I don't think Kishi has ever done a fight where it was just one upping. I can't even think of a manga that has done that. Maybe Kubo, but I can't think of anything really. Gaara vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Itachi, and most of Naruto vs Pain. Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. They basically just threw powerful techniques at each other and repeated.

I wish they would just kill Sasuke already, why is he even hating Konoha at this point anyways? Killing Sasuke would undermine the main massage of the story, not to mention destroy most of the plot. As for why Sasuke's hates Konoha, It"s because he believes that their actions caused the Uchihas to suffer and then they manipulated Itachi into sacrificing his own family and life merely to keep their own happiness.

Shadow Lucario
28th September 2010, 12:48 AM
Gaara vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Deidara, Sasuke vs Itachi, and most of Naruto vs Pain. Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. They basically just threw powerful techniques at each other and repeated.

Gaara vs Deidara wasn't so much one upping as it was disappointing. Didn't Gaara only hit him one time and then Deidara dropped the bomb on Sunagakure?

I'll give you Sasuke vs Deidara, but when Itachi and Sasuke fought Itachi had complete control up until the end. You could say it was one upping, but it was said early on in the series when it's Sharingan vs Sharingan the fight is unpredictable. I think Pain had everything under control, but the only draw back was he couldn't kill Naruto.

Lorde
28th September 2010, 1:00 AM
why is he even hating Konoha at this point anyways?

Konoha literally ruined his life. They had his own brother kill the entire family. If I were Sasuke and the same thing that happened to him had happened to me, I'd want to kill people too. It's a way to get even and feel better about things.

TsukiMirage
28th September 2010, 1:51 AM
I'll give you Sasuke vs Deidara, but when Itachi and Sasuke fought Itachi had complete control up until the end. You could say it was one upping, but it was said early on in the series when it's Sharingan vs Sharingan the fight is unpredictable. I think Pain had everything under control, but the only draw back was he couldn't kill Naruto. I get that Itachi was basically testing Sasuke so he wasn't giving his all, But their fight still ended up being a contest of one upmanship. Itachi simply relied on genjutsu the first half of the fight and ninjutsu the secind half, With neither of them mixing it up with more statrgy or combos. I'm not staying it was a terrible fight, But both of them could have mixed in their other disciplines into it.

Emperor Empoleon
28th September 2010, 3:35 AM
Yeah..Sasuke has more reason to be angry than it may appear ^^; ..I'm seeing more and more why everyone seems to hate the Leaf Village o_o Aside from Naruto's friends and their sensei's(And of course Minato, Sarutobi & Tsunade :3), they seem like jerks from everything that I've seen/heard about them :[ At the same time I think he should at least listen to what his...friends(?) have to say..Then again there are only like three of them ^^;

And tbh, I actually thought the anime version of Naruto vs. Pain was a bit better than the original.

Elite Four Muadita
29th September 2010, 2:58 AM
Oh hell yeah the animators made an awesome job with Naru vs Pain. I hope Sasuke vs the kages and vs Danzou would be as good.

So guys, any spoilers

Lorde
29th September 2010, 3:00 AM
Oh hell yeah the animators made an awesome job with Naru vs Pain. I hope Sasuke vs the kages and vs Danzou would be as good.

So guys, any spoilers

I'm not so excited about that part. I don't like the anime. I love the manga though, despite it's various flaws. Just got the VIZ edition of volume 48 but I dislike it because they skipped one of the colored covers in the final chapter I believe. You know, the colored cover showing Omoi and Karui versus Naruto and Sakura? That one. I love having all the original artwork intact, but volume 48 sucks in that regard. I did get a free Sakura card in the book though :O

Yeah I got some Naruto spoilers right here:

There's no chapter this week

A little joke there :)

Elite Four Muadita
29th September 2010, 4:54 AM
oh fffffuuuu totally forgot XD

uber gon
29th September 2010, 7:37 AM
I'm just hoping Konan is still alive after her fight. Maybe amnesiac or something.

7 tyranitars
29th September 2010, 9:03 AM
konan is death gon, and kira that was just mean xD, anyway I love the anime just a bit more mayby because I'm a visual person idk :P that I prefer some color and movement in it :P

Shneak
30th September 2010, 12:47 AM
Yeah I got some Naruto spoilers right here:

There's no chapter this week

Totally forgot. XD

Lorde
30th September 2010, 7:56 AM
My joke didn't go to waste, yay. However, there is this:

Naruto will be taking the week off as Kishimoto will be publishing a oneshot this week instead.

Apparently Kishi is taking the week off to write a "oneshot". What the *eff!* is a oneshot exactly? I read something about it being called "Bench".

LexSuicune
30th September 2010, 5:37 PM
A Oneshot is basically a one chapter manga, a full-circle story within one chapter.

FireKero!
30th September 2010, 7:16 PM
Does anyone know if spoilers for BENCH have popped up yet?

Torpoleon
1st October 2010, 12:16 AM
Does anyone know if spoilers for BENCH have popped up yet?What the heck? This is for the Naruto Manga , not "BENCH".

A Oneshot is basically a one chapter manga, a full-circle story within one chapter.
In other words, that should mean we wont have to worry about that manga for the time being after this week and that Naruto should resume on the coming Thursday.

Lorde
1st October 2010, 12:53 AM

Oh ok then I think I know what you're talking about now. I think I've seen oneshots in other manga.

What the heck? This is for the Naruto Manga , not "BENCH".

"BENCH" is related to the Naruto manga. Apparently, it'll be sort of like a bonus chapter like LexSuicune said.

Charminions
1st October 2010, 1:04 AM
So basically the oneshot is going to be Naruto vs. Madara or something like that. Hmmm interesting.

uber gon
1st October 2010, 2:12 AM
konan is death gon, and kira that was just mean xD, anyway I love the anime just a bit more mayby because I'm a visual person idk :P that I prefer some color and movement in it :P

Well that makes me sad.

Elite Four Muadita
1st October 2010, 4:04 AM
OK so THE one thing that i DETEST about the anime is the pointless (and not good) fillers. Like right now!! What the actual fudge... Today's episode was a complete copy from the second or third one, but from Kakashi's point of view. I understand the need for fillers, but come on, at least make them entertaining.

Is it just me? Did anyone enjoyed today's episode?

Emperor Empoleon
1st October 2010, 4:21 AM
There was an episode today?

..Huh..Hulu dosent have it I guess :[

But yeah..The filler spamming is annoying about the anime version ^^; (ESPECIALLY IN PT.1 >.<)

Shneak
1st October 2010, 10:35 PM
The anime is littered with fillers, and has episodes where nothing productive happens to the plot. I like the manga much better.

Lorde
2nd October 2010, 12:37 AM
Anyway getting back on the subject of the manga, is there anymore news of the Naruto oneshot? It seems like it was announced and that's all we really got. I hope it's funny at least since it probably won't be accurate in other regards. And we're getting two chapters next week; the weekly chapter and the oneshot. I feel spoiled :p

Chapter predictions?

Charminions
2nd October 2010, 3:51 AM
I find it funny how this thread always dies when there's no new chapter for a week. The discussions die. Anyway I would like to know what this whole Oneshot is going to be.

7 tyranitars
2nd October 2010, 11:58 AM
hmm perhaps but this time I don't see it 'die' anyway I saw the new anime ep and yeah.. -.-
except for the danzo part everything was filler and I hate fillers.. :/

Emperor Empoleon
3rd October 2010, 5:53 AM
Huh..

Well, according to Wikipedia, "Bench" is a one-shot baseball manga

teh googled scan
http://i56.*******.com/2u5sumg.jpg

Lorde
3rd October 2010, 5:56 AM
Huh..

Well, according to Wikipedia, "Bench" is a one-shot baseball manga

teh googled scan
http://i56.*******.com/2u5sumg.jpg

FFFFFFUUUUUU-

I heard Kishi wanted to make a baseball manga years ago, but nobody liked his first attempt so he gave up. Could this be a sign that Naruto will indeed end soon so he can focus on his dream of writing a baseball-themed manga? Anyway, I'm upset about this not being Naruto related like his other stuff.

Elite Four Muadita
3rd October 2010, 7:27 AM
damn it! baseball?!?!?! seriously?! but there WILL be Naru next week isnt it? maybe a big one since naruto's bday is coming soon

Emperor Empoleon
3rd October 2010, 7:32 AM
^Should be one next week

Probably the begining of the story's end since Madara and his new ugly mug(literally) are going after Naruto now :3

7 tyranitars
4th October 2010, 2:56 PM
hope it will be worth the 2 weeks waiting :P and Madara will put up a good fight :o

TsukiMirage
4th October 2010, 6:26 PM
Well the chapters after a break are usually good, So it should be interesting.

uber gon
4th October 2010, 9:05 PM
Wonder if it will be revealed that Konan and Yahiko did the nasty in the pasty and had a kid? It would be sad if Konan died without having kids.

7 tyranitars
5th October 2010, 1:10 PM
spoilers:

Credits: Ohana
Verification: Confirmed
Translation: saladesu @MH

NARUTO 512 ゼツの真実!

ビーは巻物鮫追いかけたが追いつけず。
倒れてるガイ。心配するナルト そこらじゅう鮫が倒れてる
ナルト、ガイを触ると悶絶するガイ。
八門の後遺症で痛いんだよ。とヤマト
ナルト、パッと離し 痛がるガイ そっとね!そっと!!とヤマト
水牢の術でカナリ情報が漏れの連絡が遅くなった。と手紙を書き鳥を出す、ビー友
鳥手紙持って飛ぶ。
ナルトと、ビーを移動しなくては!と木の葉のカラス使い
ビー戻ってくる 駄目だったぜ~このやろ~♪
ナルトとビーはこの島にいてもらう、地図にはないし
この島は動く要塞そのもの。

ガイの口寄せ亀が、デカイ亀と話してる
雲隠れが遥か昔から飼っている大亀なんだ。(ビーとナルトがいる島は亀の背中。)
それにナルトにはこの島の生態調査と言ってある 島からの移動は怪しまれる。とビー友

九尾と八尾の所は僕が行く。信頼してもらうにはいいチャンスだ。初代火影も僕の実験のターゲッ トだ。
駄目ならゼツの体でもいいんだけどね。カブチ
色々調べてるようだな。とマダラ
キサメの情報からは連合軍の兵力は8万 だがこちらの兵力の要はこのゼツなんだろう?
ぼくの集めた研究材料と知識があれrば確実にゼツをさらに強く出来る。 そこへ連れて行ってく れればね
九尾を盗ってきたらゼツを一体やろう。ついてこいとマダラ
扉を開けると外道魔像が。。。 その前を通りかいだんを降りていく
カブチ これは
マダラ そうだ これは生きてる
壁から柱間がぬめ~とでてる
マダラ 初代火影千手柱間だ といっても奴から奪い取った生きた細胞を培養したものにすぎない 意識はない

連合軍本部。沢山の忍がいる。
土影 ここに来て情報がもれるとはな
ツナデ 島はどうする?移動出来る島といっても安心は出来ん
雷影 雲で見えん 敵にはまず見つからん
ガーラ だがキサが地図に島の座標を示しているはずだ 移動したとしても隈なく探すはず
キフネ 増援を送るでござる 大勢で移動し敵に見つかっては意味がない少数を

水がしたたる。。洞窟?
カブチ これは凄い
mダラ ただしリスクもある これだけのものを作るのに魔像のなかのチャクラを使ってしまった
なるべく温存しておきたい 十尾復活が遠のけば 俺の計画の遅延を意味する
カブチ これ どのくらいだ?
マダラ ざっと10万だ。 (全部白ゼツ。ギッシリ棒立ち)

土影 (増援には)ワシが行く!!
止めるガーラ
腰が~ とあーでもないこーでもないと土影
砂に乗れば早いと。ガーラ

カブチ まあ君たちはゆっくりしてなよ
デイダラの鳥にのり、隣にはデイダラ。

大戦直前。力を欲するカブトが迫る!!
終わり。サーセイ★
デイダラとナルトのところにむかうみたいだね。まだデイダラ喋らないけど。

Naruto 512 The truth behind Zetsu!

Bee had chased after the shark carrying the scroll, but had failed to catch up with it.
Guy has collapsed. Naruto is worried, and there are dead sharks all around.
Guy faints in agony when Naruto touches him.
Yamato: Itís the pain of the after-effects of using the eight gates.
Naruto quickly lets go, hurting Guy further.
Yamato: Carefully! Carefully!!
The information had gotten wet within the Mizurou no Jutsu (water prison), so making contact had to be delayed. Beeís friend writes the letter and sends out the bird, which flies off holding the letter.
Aoba: We have to move Naruto and Bee somewhere else!
Bee returns: It didnít work~ that rascal~♪
Naruto and Bee are to stay on this island, because it is not on any maps
This island is a moving fortress.

The turtle that Guy kuchiyose-d is talking to a huge turtle
It is a giant turtle that was being kept by Kumogakure since a very long time ago (the island Naruto and Bee are on is on the turtleís back)

Beeís friend: Furthermore, weíve told Naruto about a survey on the ecology on this island. He would suspect something if we were to move him from the island.

Kabutomaru: I will be the one to go to where the Kyuubi and Hachibi are. This is a good chance for you to come to trust me. Shodai Hokage is also one of the targets for my experiments. If thatís no good, then Zetsuís body is fine too.
Madara: It seems youíve been doing your homework.
Kabutomaru: According to Kisameís intel, the allied forces amount to 80,000 ninjas. But the vital part of our troops is this Zetsu, correct? With the research materials and knowledge that Iíve gathered, I can certainly make Zetsu even stronger. If you bring me there, that is.
Madara: If you come back with the Kyuubi, Iíll give you one Zetsu. Follow me.
When he opens the door, Gedou Mazou isÖ Coming down the stairs in front of them.
Kabutomaru: This is
Madara: Thats right, this thing is alive.
Hashirama is coming out of the wall with a nume~ (TN: this is an SFX. canít think of an equivalent)
Madara: This is Shodai Hokage Senju Hashirama. Of course, itís nothing more than the cultivation of living cells Iíd stolen from him. It doesnít have a consciousness.

Allied troops headquarters. There are a ton of shinobi present.
Tsuchikage: To think that the fact that we had come here had been leakedÖ
Tsunade: What are we going to do about the island? Even though itís an island that can move locations, I canít relax about it
Raikage: It canít be seen in the clouds. The enemy wonít be able to find it in the first place
Gaara: But Kisame must have indicated the location of the island on a map. Even if it moves, they will look everywhere to find it

Kifune: We should send reinforcements. Just a few, as there would be no meaning to it should the enemy discover them because they move in a large group.

Water is drippingÖ A cave?
Kabutomaru: This is amazing
Madara: But there is also a risk. In order to create something like this, I had to use the chakra from within Mazou, and I want to preserve that as much as possible. The further away the revival of the Juubi is, that just means I need to delay my plan further.
Kabutomaru: How many are there here?
Madara: Roughly 100,000. (They are all white Zetsus, all standing upright)

Tsuchikage: I will go (as reinforcements)!!
Gaara stops him
Tsuchikage cannot do anything since his back is always hurting
Gaara says that itíll be faster if he travels via his sand.

Kabutomaru: Well, you all just take your time
He boards one of Deidaraís birds, Deidara is beside him.

Right before the big battle. Kabuto draws near seeking power!!
The end.
It appears they are heading to where Bee and Naruto are. Deidara hasnít spoken yet.

LexSuicune
5th October 2010, 7:26 PM
WHAT?

The resurrected Deidara?! OMG Hopefully his battle with Gaara will have a proper conclusion!!!!

TsukiMirage
5th October 2010, 8:11 PM
Well, Things are moving quite along. I hope there won't be any delays in the next fight.

Lorde
5th October 2010, 8:40 PM
Looks like another crazy chapter about Kabuto. I don't get it, why have Kabuto go after Bee and Naruto? I thought that was sort of Sasuke's role in Akatsuki once he recovered :s

SharpedoX
5th October 2010, 8:54 PM
Oho... this is turning out to be quite interesting. If Kabuto sets foot on that island, he will surely come back with the Eight Tails.

I can't believe Zetsu was (or better, were) actually created by Madara. That may explain his omnipresence. Also, Deidara vs. Gaara might be having a conclusion; that seems promising. I just ask: where is Sasuke in all of this? Still too soon for his time to shine?

Shneak
5th October 2010, 10:42 PM
So, Madara and Kabuto know that Naruto and Bee are on an island, but they don't know what island, right?

And the 5 Kages are going too?

uber gon
5th October 2010, 10:50 PM
Is there ANY secret area that is NOT actually part of some creature or is home to some mystical creature in the Naruto-verse?

Elite Four Muadita
6th October 2010, 6:48 AM
nice chapter! cant wait for pictures!

TsukiMirage
6th October 2010, 7:21 AM
Looks like another crazy chapter about Kabuto. I don't get it, why have Kabuto go after Bee and Naruto? I thought that was sort of Sasuke's role in Akatsuki once he recovered :s Kabuto's going after them to prove his wroth to Madara and because he wants to get Yamato to collect Hashirama's cells. Madara is probably keeping Sasuke somewhere else, Since Kabuto is there.

So, Madara and Kabuto know that Naruto and Bee are on an island, but they don't know what island, right?

And the 5 Kages are going too? They don't know the exact location but they know the area where it is. It likely wouldn't take much to find it from the air. And only Gaaara is going.

7 tyranitars
6th October 2010, 8:46 AM
Kabuto's going after them to prove his wroth to Madara and because he wants to get Yamato to collect Hashirama's cells. Madara is probably keeping Sasuke somewhere else, Since Kabuto is there.

I thought because he would get a zetsu to study then..

TsukiMirage
6th October 2010, 8:54 AM
Kabuto is going for Yamato, But if he can't get Yamato then he would settle for Zetsu.

7 tyranitars
6th October 2010, 2:50 PM
ah well, everything will probably be more clear when I can see the scans

Lorde
6th October 2010, 8:37 PM
Picture of the Zetsu army. Kind of hard to see but you can make out the Zetsu's. I guess this is Madara's army. Why not send this into Konoha to capture Naruto in the first place?:

http://i53.*******.com/2ryimio.jpg

uber gon
6th October 2010, 11:57 PM
Picture of the Zetsu army. Kind of hard to see but you can make out the Zetsu's. I guess this is Madara's army. Why not send this into Konoha to capture Naruto in the first place?:

http://i53.*******.com/2ryimio.jpg

Nothing one thrown Rasenshuriken can't handle. Maybe.

Lorde
7th October 2010, 3:32 AM
Chapter's out. It's the most interesting one in the longest time in my opinion. I laughed out loud when Naruto was poking Guy though lol. The Zetsu army of 100 hundred thousand copies is going to be tough to beat. Deidara at the end was a nice treat though it probably won't last too long.

Charminions
7th October 2010, 3:58 AM
Wow Hashirama is still alive. I bet he'll be freed somehow to help Naruto.
Or Yamato will take the rest of the remaining power Hashirama has left to become stronger for the upcoming war.

Shneak
7th October 2010, 4:02 AM
Wow Hashirama is still alive. I bet he'll be freed somehow to help Naruto.

It's not actually him. It's a vessel.

Good chapter. Lots of plot development. Can't wait to see what Kabuto does.

Also, Zetsu doesn't seem so special anymore, now that there's an entire city's worth.

TsukiMirage
7th October 2010, 4:20 AM
Very decent chapter, Mainly for Kabuto. Good to see that there was a drawback for Gai using the gates and the giant island turtle was a nice idea, But it could have been better. That owl also could have been drawn better. Fascinating to see how Madara was preparing for the eventual war. The whole set-up with the Heretical Demon Statue and the giant root was impressive. And seeing that he is using alot of chakra for the clones, It seems he doesn't need the exact amount to revive the Juubi. The joint shinobi command was also quite interesting. Hopefully there's no delay in Kabuto getting to the island next chapter.

Blaziryu
7th October 2010, 8:14 PM
Whoa! A clone army of Zetsu!! Man, this manga is turning out to be more like Star Wars now.

Lorde
7th October 2010, 10:38 PM
I really want the whole war to actually commence soon. All we're getting lately is just preparation which seems to have taken way too long in my opinion. Where will the war take place though? Kumogakure? That's where all the ninja from the 5 villages and the samurai have gathered it seems.

Shneak
8th October 2010, 1:54 AM
I really want the whole war to actually commence soon. All we're getting lately is just preparation which seems to have taken way too long in my opinion. Where will the war take place though? Kumogakure? That's where all the ninja from the 5 villages and the samurai have gathered it seems.

Hard to say. I wonder if Kishi wants all of the main characters to be a part in it, as this may be the last big arc. I doubt it would be at Konoha though, since there's basically still nothing left.

Elite Four Muadita
8th October 2010, 2:44 AM
Nah it wont be in konoha since its in rebuilding mode. Probably a nice big field in one of the mayor nations. Someone explain something to me. Basically Zetsu is made out of the Hashirama's cells? And the one who ended up synching with Gedo Mazo was this cells?

Lorde
8th October 2010, 2:49 AM
Nah it wont be in konoha since its in rebuilding mode. Probably a nice big field in one of the mayor nations. Someone explain something to me. Basically the one who ended up synching with Gedo Mazo was the cells of Senju Hashirama?

I'm wondering about that too. Madara claimed to have used the chakra from the seven Bijuu that Akatsuki has to create those Zetsu copies but it looked like Hashirama's cell-body was attached to the statue thing as well. It's really odd. I loved this chapter though, I wish we could get more Akatsuki chapters like this all the time.

uber gon
8th October 2010, 3:20 AM
Whoa! A clone army of Zetsu!! Man, this manga is turning out to be more like Star Wars now.

Wonder if Sasuke will be forced to wear some weird armor then? Would be nice karma.

TsukiMirage
8th October 2010, 8:05 AM
Someone explain something to me. Basically Zetsu is made out of the Hashirama's cells? And the one who ended up synching with Gedo Mazo was this cells? I believe Zetsu has parts of Hashirama's cells, Not a direct clone. As for the syncing, No.

Lorde
9th October 2010, 2:15 AM
I believe Zetsu has parts of Hashirama's cells, Not a direct clone. As for the syncing, No.

Wow, who doesn't have some of Senju Hashirama's cells at this point? Orochimaru had some (though he gave them to Yamato and Danzo), Yamato has some by extension, Danzo had some by extension, Madara has some, and now possibly Zetsu has some. It's like the Sharingan all over again. It's like these Kekkei Genkai are a dime a dozen.

TsukiMirage
9th October 2010, 11:33 PM
No, It's worst. The Sharingan at least belonged to an entire clan, Thus was easily assessable regardless of how rare. Hashirama was the only one with Mokuton, Yet now it's popping up all over the place. So even Naruto's gonna have it.

Charminions
9th October 2010, 11:38 PM
Ok so who's going to go to the turtle island? Gaara or the old kage guy (I forgot his name)?

Sesshomaru
10th October 2010, 1:14 AM
I'm wondering about that too. Madara claimed to have used the chakra from the seven Bijuu that Akatsuki has to create those Zetsu copies but it looked like Hashirama's cell-body was attached to the statue thing as well. It's really odd. I loved this chapter though, I wish we could get more Akatsuki chapters like this all the time.
You mean antagonist characters? As the Akatsuki pretty much split up since the rest of the group don't support the Akatsuki attire any more.

Ok so who's going to go to the turtle island? Gaara or the old kage guy (I forgot his name)?
Gaara is going on his Sand to the island. Onoki(Tsuchikage) couldn't go because his back went out.

3lmi
10th October 2010, 1:28 AM
I can't wait for the next chapter, and Naruto is starting to close up which is kinda sad D;

7 tyranitars
10th October 2010, 6:47 PM
all good things have to end elmi sadly.. :( nayway loved to see deidara again ^^

Lorde
10th October 2010, 11:24 PM
Deidara versus Gaara would be the rematch of the century! I've always wanted to see how the fight would turn out if Gaara had fought Deidara without having to worry about the villagers of Sunagakure. Hopefully we get to see that in the coming chapters.

How do you guys think the other Akatsuki/Kage pairings will work? I'm pretty sure the 5 revived Akatsuki members will end up fighting the 5 Kage at some point.

Emperor Empoleon
11th October 2010, 12:46 AM
I think Tsunade might fight Sasori since they both know the human body well. Would be a nice nod to his fight with Sakura too

And if Sakura could do it granny definately can :P

Elite Four Muadita
11th October 2010, 12:56 AM
Maybe the tsuchikage will end up fighting Hidan, since he stole the secret earth technique or something like that. could happen, dont you think?

Lorde
11th October 2010, 12:59 AM
Maybe the tsuchikage will end up fighting Hidan, since he stole the secret earth technique or something like that. could happen, dont you think?

What? I think you're a bit confused. Kakuzu and Deidara stole their village's secret jutsu, not Hidan. Hidan was the product of the Jashin's experiments which gave him immortality.

Elite Four Muadita
11th October 2010, 1:42 AM
Pff meant to say Hidan.... got my wires crossed a bit. Thanks XD

Elite Four Muadita
11th October 2010, 1:44 AM
Pff meant to say Hidan.... got my wires crossed a bit. Thanks XD

Shneak
11th October 2010, 5:12 AM
Aren't the Akatsuki zombies just lifeless, but they have the powers of who they are? I'm pretty sure they don't talk, so that would kind of be boring.

But I want to see Tsunade vs. Nagato zombie.

Elite Four Muadita
11th October 2010, 5:49 AM
Just a reminder, today was Naruto's birthday ;___; today is the anniversary of the Kyubbi attack and everything :P
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO!

TsukiMirage
11th October 2010, 5:53 AM
Deidara versus Gaara would be the rematch of the century! I've always wanted to see how the fight would turn out if Gaara had fought Deidara without having to worry about the villagers of Sunagakure. Hopefully we get to see that in the coming chapters.

How do you guys think the other Akatsuki/Kage pairings will work? I'm pretty sure the 5 revived Akatsuki members will end up fighting the 5 Kage at some point. I doubt Gaara will be able to do much better. Before he had the advantage of terrain and Deidara was unprepared. Now he's more limited and Deidara would be ready for battle, Not to mention he's immortal at this point. Still Deidara's one of my favorite characters, So I'm interesting to see if he has more up his sleeves.

I can see Deidara, Hiden, Kakuzu, And Sasori having individual fights, But not Nagato. He's far to powerful. As for match-ups, I think Mei would be a good match for Sasori and his puppets, Onoki for Kakuzu, And Ee for Hiden.

I think Tsunade might fight Sasori since they both know the human body well. Would be a nice nod to his fight with Sakura too

And if Sakura could do it granny definately can :P I don't know. Sakura was only able to do it because she was controlled by Chiyo most of the time, And even then Sasori still could have won. If Sasori still has access to his hundred puppets, Then it's gonna take alot more then Tsunade to beat him.

Aren't the Akatsuki zombies just lifeless, but they have the powers of who they are? I'm pretty sure they don't talk, so that would kind of be boring.

But I want to see Tsunade vs. Nagato zombie. Normally they can talk and have some free will. It's only when the suppression tag is added to their mind that they become mindless.

And Tsunade would be murdered in a single fight against Nagato.