PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Lorde
11th October 2010, 6:02 AM
I personally see the match-ups being something like this: Gaara versus Deidara since both will be at the same location soon and it would be payback for all the crap Deidara put Gaara though. Then I can see it being Mei versus Sasori as well just because I like the idea of Sasori having to fight a tough woman again since it seemed to bother him that he lost to Chiyo and Sakura lol. Itachi versus Tsunade is my next bet since both are Konoha shinobi and I've always wanted them to fight each other. I suppose A would be a good match for Kakuzu since he'd have an advantage against Kakuzu's Doton (if Kakuzu still has it). Onoki would probably not fight because of his back.

TsukiMirage
11th October 2010, 6:38 AM
I hope that Onoki fights. There's really only so far this gag can go before it becomes unfunny and pointless.

Elite Four Muadita
11th October 2010, 6:42 AM
Remember Hidan didnt revive... so i doubt he will fight any.

7 tyranitars
11th October 2010, 4:02 PM
well there is one match up left and that is nagato then :P but I don't know who should fight him

Charminions
11th October 2010, 5:32 PM
Also since Kabuto is going to the island he will probably take Kisame's body so he can summon Zombie Kisame.

SharpedoX
11th October 2010, 6:38 PM
Also since Kabuto is going to the island he will probably take Kisame's body so he can summon Zombie Kisame.

I wouldn't go that way. You know what happened to Deidara's body and Kabuto was still able to revive him. As with Kakuzu who was carried over to Konohagakure.

Still, the scenario of him resurrecting Kisame is still possible. Maybe even Konan since the resurrected puppets are in the control of the user.

Shneak
11th October 2010, 7:26 PM
Who did Kabuto revive again?

Deidara, Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu(?) and the 'mysterious' guy Madara is afraid of?

JJDalts
11th October 2010, 7:41 PM

Deidara, Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu(?) and the 'mysterious' guy Madara is afraid of?

And Sasori. I guess Hidan wasn't revived because maybe he isn't dead yet.

Charminions
11th October 2010, 7:45 PM

You forgot Sasori.

Lorde
11th October 2010, 9:07 PM
And Sasori. I guess Hidan wasn't revived because maybe he isn't dead yet.

Yeah, Hidan is still alive, but dying a slow and painful death due to not having eaten in so long haha. I doubt Kishimoto would give him a role now, even with Kakuzu around to fix Hidan and stuff. I dislike Hidan since his abilities were too much to handle to begin with.

JJDalts
11th October 2010, 10:21 PM
I dislike Hidan since his abilities were too much to handle to begin with.

Yea he is a bit of a one trick pony...

Although I did think he was interesting and I liked his back and forths with Kakuzu, He just didn't seem to have much else besides his Jashin-related stuff.

Sesshomaru
12th October 2010, 7:28 AM
I doubt Gaara will be able to do much better. Before he had the advantage of terrain and Deidara was unprepared. Now he's more limited and Deidara would be ready for battle, Not to mention he's immortal at this point. Still Deidara's one of my favorite characters, So I'm interesting to see if he has more up his sleeves.

I can see Deidara, Hiden, Kakuzu, And Sasori having individual fights, But not Nagato. He's far to powerful. As for match-ups, I think Mei would be a good match for Sasori and his puppets, Onoki for Kakuzu, And Ee for Hiden.
Not to mention Gaara no longer has One Tailed Shukaku, which I believe makes him weaker with out his tailed beast.

I personally see the match-ups being something like this: Gaara versus Deidara since both will be at the same location soon and it would be payback for all the crap Deidara put Gaara though. Then I can see it being Mei versus Sasori as well just because I like the idea of Sasori having to fight a tough woman again since it seemed to bother him that he lost to Chiyo and Sakura lol. Itachi versus Tsunade is my next bet since both are Konoha shinobi and I've always wanted them to fight each other. I suppose A would be a good match for Kakuzu since he'd have an advantage against Kakuzu's Doton (if Kakuzu still has it). Onoki would probably not fight because of his back.
I don't know about Sasori so much losing to Chiyo and Sakura. I know it has been awhile since I read that chapters on that fight and watched it in the early episodes of Shippudon but it seemed to me Sasori willing died. He could have transfered his heart to another puppet before his heart got stabbed if I recall correctly. So I find it hard to believe he is still brooding over that battle. I really believe he could have killed both of them. If Itachi is at full strength meaning he is not suffering from a terminal illness(more then likely tuberculosis since he was coughing up blood against the battle with Sasuke) and he is fighting against his will and is not holding back I don't see how Tsunade could stand up to him. She could barely doing anything to Orchimaru the last time they fought pre-time skip. And here Itachi curb stomped Orchimaru when he first joined the Akatsuki. On top of that he may not be dealing with draw backs of the blindness incurred by MS Sharigan. Of course Itachi vs. any Kage would be a pain. The dude is a beast when healthy and trying(not that we have really seen that).

TsukiMirage
12th October 2010, 8:17 AM
Yeah, It was confirmed by Chiyo that Sasori allowed himself to die.

Shneak
12th October 2010, 10:03 PM
Any spoilers out?

Charminions
13th October 2010, 3:48 AM
Everyone seems to be thinking that Deidara and Gaara will end up fighting because at the end of the recent chapter Kabuto summoned Deidara. Though it's highly likely that they will there's still a chance they won't. Kabuto can summon any dead Akatsuki he wants besides Kisame, Hidan, and Konan. I think that Kabuto will summon up 2 or 3 Zombie Akatsuki and Naruto will use Rikudou to take most of them out.

TsukiMirage
13th October 2010, 6:35 AM
Regardless of his recent power-up, Naruto doesn't have the means to defeat one of the resurrected Akatsuki, Much less 2 or 3. That would simply be overkill on Kabuto's part.

Frygon
13th October 2010, 7:20 AM
Really looking forward to the next few chapters.

Hyuuga Neji
13th October 2010, 4:14 PM
Any spoilers out?

Yes.

513 Kabuto vs Tsuchikage

With the Tsuchikage's jutsu, Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi and Tsuchikage take off into the sky.

Kabuto opens Deidara's head with a kunai and does ? with ? (TN: yes the ? are there in the Japanese spoiler)
Kabuto: I'm using a different talisman from Orochimaru-sama. I won't restrict you, Deidara. I don't even understand fine arts
Deidara: That's okay, there's no way you could understand my fine art that easily, yeah
Kabuto: Yeah. Anyway, the explosion you set off right before you died... It became quite the topic of discussion
Deidara: I told you, didn't I? You can't understand it that easily. To that that would take time. Ye... Yeah.

Naruto makes all the animals line up in a row, to the amusement of Guy and Bee.
Bee's friend: We'll have all the animals take shelter in the big turtle's shell
Aoba: Since we told him we were here to do a survey on the ecology, he'll probably want to do this
Yamato: If Naruto gets wind of the war, it won't be good. He isn't going to stay silent if we don't prevent him from finding out. After all, it's a war to protect Naruto himself.

Kabuto: About the coordinates of this place... They're shifting, aren't they
Tsuchikage suddenly punches Kabuto
Kabuto: Launching an ambush on me, are we, Tsuchikage?
Tsuchikage: Why do you have this bird and Deidara?
What Tsuchikage had punched was a clay bunshin of Kabuto, which then breaks apart
Deidara: It's been a while, Old man Oonoki. This Deidara here's a clay bunshin too
Next to them is a bird with the real Deidara and kabuto
Then Deidara goes "Katsu!!" and the bunshin explodes!!

Naurto can't tell if an armadillo is male or female so goes to ask Bee
Bee: The armadillo's a shy one ♪ It isn't proper to check its sex ♪
Naruto: But this is an ecology survey!
Bee: I'll keep quiet about this so you just go report that it's a female ♪
Naruto: But it's written on the armadillo's back that it's a male. Go ask that old man. He's the boss of this palce right?
Bee: I'll lend a listening ear and ask the armadillo
Bee: Private is privacy ♪
Naruto: No wonder this is an S-rank mission~~~!!
Bee: Even if the sex has been reversed YO it's not like the world has been turned upside down. What an idiot, this *******!
In the water there is a huge snake... Bee's friend senses the abnormality
The huge squid in the sea also senses it

Deidara has exploded the bunshin. The tsuchikage next to him had been a clay bunshin made by Akatsuchi
"Why are you alive" and other aori
Deidara: I was supposed to have killed Sasuke!!
Tsuchikage: (It seems like you don't know anything... Deidara)
Kabuto: It couldn't be that it came here without us doing anything?

Bee's friend: Has this location been found out already?
The big snake bites the big turtle's tail, turtle screams
At that sound, the location of the island has been revealed
Kabuto, Deidara fly there in a hurry, with tsuchikage hot on their heels

The island rocks, Naruto thinks its an earthquake
The snake won't let go of the turtle's tail
Kabuto: (Using all types of medicines on Manda's cells~~~ That is the 2nd Generation Manda. It surpasses the original Manda in size, strength and perception!
Deidara gets a shock when he sees the island
Kabuto: It isn't an island, it's on a turtle. And in there wait the Hachibi and Kyuubi
Deidara: You mean that Naruto guy's in there! Yeah!
Kabuto: I'm going to stop the shaking of the island. Deidara, the biggest one please

The 2nd gen Manda gets onto the island

In the sea, the jellyfish Deidara made is below the turtle

Deidara: I'm going to explode it

All the animals have been flipped on their backs too
Yamato: Mokuton: Jukai Kotan (birth of a sea of trees)!!
He calls forth a whole lot of trees to form a cushion for the animals
Naruto: This is some crazy earthquake
Bee: The world is really turning upside down. What an idiot, this *******!
Naruto looks at the flipped-over Armadillo. It was a male after all.
Yamato: This is hardly the time to be carrying out an ecology survey---!!
Bee's friend: It's definite that something is happening out there. But please play along with him about this being an earthquake!

Kabuto lands on the island
Deidara: I'll handle those guys. I have some debts to pay off
Tsuichikage: Deidara, you should know how dreadful I can be...
Deidara: Oh crap, the old man's snapped
Tsuchikage: You haven't forgotten, have you
Tsuchikage makes something like a cero in his two hands (TN: for non-bleach fans, a cero is like some bullet of light)

The strongest elderly shinobi's livid!!

Yay for Deidara retaining his personality. Lol @ him wondering why the hell Sasuke's still alive. I feel you Deidara, it was such BS.

TsukiMirage
13th October 2010, 4:31 PM
So it looks like it won't be Deidara vs Gaara again. I sort of like how this seems to be going.

7 tyranitars
13th October 2010, 9:55 PM
first of all, OMG Deidara- senpai!@^#!@^#&#37;^!@ <333333 (yes he is one of my favorite characters :|) and onoki owns o.O! I'll love seeing the scans =)

Shneak
13th October 2010, 10:08 PM
Deidara talks!

Why did the Tsuchikage go with them? I don't understand. Traitor?

Lorde
13th October 2010, 10:15 PM
Deidara talks! Yay, that's so cool. I do wonder why the Tsuchikage went, though I'm assuming, he was trying to prove a point; that he's still able to battle even at his old age.

Cyan
14th October 2010, 1:00 AM
Really, what the hell with the armadillo scene.

TsukiMirage
14th October 2010, 1:53 AM
I'm glad Onoki went. There would have been little effect to the Deidara and Gaara fight. Also seems like we may be treated to some Iwa history.

uber gon
14th October 2010, 3:23 AM
Looks like Naruto is about to got Sage of Six Paths on two sets of asses. YAY!

7 tyranitars
14th October 2010, 4:50 PM
hmm I can't seem to find the chaptre yet, only the spoilers is it just me or is it just late?

Cyan
14th October 2010, 9:08 PM
Words...words cannot describe...I mean, really, what the hell Kishi...goddammit... (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86830648/16)

bobjr
14th October 2010, 9:22 PM
Kishi wants to cement the idea that Naruto does not like female parts it seems.

Shneak
14th October 2010, 10:23 PM
Words...words cannot describe...I mean, really, what the hell Kishi...goddammit... (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86830648/16)

I wasn't expecting to see that when I read through.

I mean, really?

Lorde
14th October 2010, 10:29 PM

Teehee. Penis.

I honestly think that all of the events on that island are just utterly ridiculous. It's like Kishi is forcing his brand of comedy down the reader's throats. At least the Tsuchikage gets involved and Deidara looks to battle him. Should be interesting.

TsukiMirage
14th October 2010, 11:10 PM
A really good chapter except for the "humor". We'll finally be able to see why Onoki's the Tsuchikage and possibly what his relationship was with Deidara. The flying was a little weird, But I guess there really was no other way to get them into the sky. Nice to see Kabuto was up to more then mutating himself before joining Madara. Great idea to use a snake/lizard to locate another giant creature. I sort of want to see Gamabunta go up against the new Manda. With Deidara having more free will, I wonder how he'll react to the news of Sasuke still being alive. I hope that get's revealed soon.

Charminions
14th October 2010, 11:21 PM
With Deidara having more free will, I wonder how he'll react to the news of Sasuke still being alive.

Also since Deidara has more free will I assume the other zombie Akatsukis will too. I'd like to see Itachi's reaction when he finds out his little brother joined the person he was trying to keep him away from.

Frygon
14th October 2010, 11:52 PM
The Tsuchikage is a badass.

Sesshomaru
15th October 2010, 12:50 AM
Really, what the hell with the armadillo scene.
It is an attempt at comic relieve like when Naruto and KillerBee were in the cave with the headless statues and Naruto pulled a prank on Yamamoto but that was actually funny unlike this attempt. It just seemed to take away from the flow of the chapter. I want to see Deidara and Onoki fight not Naruto and Killerbee discussion the gender of certain animals. Also I don't understand why the Title of the Chapter was Onoki vs. Kabuto. They didn't really fight all Onoki did is punch him in the face then Deidara and Onoki presumed to fight and of course have banter with on another.

TsukiMirage
15th October 2010, 1:28 AM
Kishi would have done better if he had just skipped that whole scene with Naruto and the animals and given the focus over to the actual fight.

Sesshomaru
15th October 2010, 1:47 AM
I completely agree^. They are supposedly on a ecological mission, but yet they have Naruto face his inner self and then tame the Nine Tails. How is that have anything to do with an ecological mission?

uber gon
15th October 2010, 2:49 AM
So the old man's energy ball is cone shaped? Maybe we'll get to see a drill jutsu...YAY!!

Lorde
15th October 2010, 2:57 AM
For a minute there, I was sure Onoki was about to fire off his Cero lol. That whole penis thing was just odd. I don't even get why the heck he added that island scene to begin with when a whole chapter showcasing Deidara and Onoki would've been pretty amazing. Let's hope Deidara doesn't die again though; I'd like him to stick around a little longer.

uber gon
15th October 2010, 3:05 AM
Time for some kiskass jutsu now. Sweet.

Elite Four Muadita
15th October 2010, 3:06 AM
I completely agree^. They are supposedly on a ecological mission, but yet they have Naruto face his inner self and then tame the Nine Tails. How is that have anything to do with an ecological mission?

Remember that Naruto "decided" to tame the Kyuubi on his own (that wasnt part of the "official" mission.)

But yeah, good chaprter but really, a giant penis?

Shadow Lucario
15th October 2010, 7:36 AM
I'm glad Deidara is back ^^ He's one of my favorites.

HoennMaster
15th October 2010, 5:53 PM
Geesh, damn school. Well I spent yesterday catching up on the series. I hate that Konan died but her fight was great. There are a thousands of Zetsus...kind of figured so by now.

I'm getting really excited now, it looks like the good action has started. I'm so glad to see Deidara back in action. I hope we get some Iwa background during this fight.

LexSuicune
15th October 2010, 6:31 PM
Is there no question Konan's dead? :/

Blaziryu
15th October 2010, 7:20 PM
Kabuto is totally awesome now. Not only did he become better @ using Edo Tensei than Orochimaru, but now he has a better & stronger version of Manda. Tsuchikage is also pretty cool with that flying jutsu of his. If it's not a Kekkai Genkai jutsu, he should definitely teach Naruto how to fly. It's good seeing Deidara again. I would really like to his reaction when he discovers that Sasuke didn't die in his final explosion.

Lorde
15th October 2010, 7:49 PM
I wonder if Kabuto will give Nagato, Sasori, Kakuzu, and Itachi free will too. I suppose it would be a problem in the case of Nagato and Itachi since they are both anti-Akatsuki now, but the other two would probably want revenge of some kind and would get the freedom to do as they pleased.

TsukiMirage
15th October 2010, 8:37 PM
Well, I don't think Kabuto would have much to worry about if he gave Itachi and Nagato free will. It doesn't seem as if the zombies can go against what he ants them to do, As he forced Deidara to fly away even though Deidara didn't want to. So they might have some sort of condition on them that means that they can't actually go against him.

Elite Four Muadita
15th October 2010, 9:05 PM
He didnt give them free will completely just a bit i guess. he needs a way to rein them in in case they get out of control.

Charminions
16th October 2010, 12:43 AM
He didnt give them free will completely just a bit i guess. he needs a way to rein them in in case they get out of control.

Unless Itachi does some genjutsu action on Kabuto before he can control Itachi lol. Besides that it's not like Kabuto is completely on Madara's side. Maybe at some point Kabuto will give Nagato and Itachi almost free will like he did with Deidara.

TsukiMirage
16th October 2010, 7:19 AM
Once they're created, They're under Kabuto's control. The new tag simply lets them act on their own while within the binds of Kabuto's command. They likely can't act against him even before the tags from what we saw of Hashirama and Tobirama.

7 tyranitars
16th October 2010, 3:28 PM
they can act on their own till the the limits kabuto made, kabuto still controlls them

Emperor Empoleon
17th October 2010, 4:49 AM
Art is an EXPLOSION :B

Might be nice if he could say that one more time before he gets the boot..

Shadow Lucario
17th October 2010, 8:55 AM
Art is an EXPLOSION :B

Might be nice if he could say that one more time before he gets the boot..

Or if he can make himself explode again :B

TsukiMirage
17th October 2010, 7:48 PM
Probably can't use his bigger explosions for risk of killing the two Jinchuuriki as well.

Lorde
18th October 2010, 3:53 AM
I really do wonder how Deidara will feel about the fact that Tobi is the Akatsuki leader. I hope he at least lives long enough to learn about that little bit of information. It might be fun to see how the two interact without the use of Tobi's old comedy act in place. And is it just me or is the manga going pretty fast?

TsukiMirage
18th October 2010, 5:31 AM
Deidara may not find out. Madara changed his mask and only Zetsu refers to him as "Tobi" anymore. Deidara may assume he's just another person. Though it would be fun to see Deidara's reaction to that alongside the Sasuke thing.

It's not going that fast for me, But that could just be me.

Shneak
18th October 2010, 10:11 PM
I think Deidara would recognize Madara. They were partners for a bit.

I like the manga's pace. It gets boring if it slows down.

7 tyranitars
18th October 2010, 10:34 PM
that would be awesome comic relief seeing deidara finding out about tobi and sasuke

Lorde
18th October 2010, 10:36 PM
I would hope that Madara played the part of Tobi like in the old days, but that probably won't happen, despite it being my fondest wish haha. Also, I guess Deidara wouldn't be able to tell that Madara is Tobi since his voice apparently changes as Madara. How convenient, eh?

Emperor Empoleon
19th October 2010, 4:11 AM
Sooo..

What about zombie-Itachi, and how much of a breakdown might Sasuke have if he sees him?

If he comes back, would Naruto need to use that power that he borrowed from him?

TsukiMirage
19th October 2010, 4:33 AM
I think Deidara would recognize Madara. They were partners for a bit. There's not anything to recognize. Not only does Madara have a new mask and costume, His personality and voice is different. The only real thing that would clue Deidara in to him being Tobi is his phasing ability.

What about zombie-Itachi, and how much of a breakdown might Sasuke have if he sees him?

If he comes back, would Naruto need to use that power that he borrowed from him? Sasuke likely won't know about him for a while. Madara is keeping Sasuke separate from Kabuto meaning they likely won't be fighting in the same area. But when the time comes, I'm sure that Madara will use that fact to push Sasuke into killing Kabuto for him.

I would hope so, Otherwise it'll become another dead end plot and that would suck.

7 tyranitars
19th October 2010, 9:56 AM

If he comes back, would Naruto need to use that power that he borrowed from him?

sasuke: nee-san! nee-san!~@#%!@^&%#^$!@%^#@ *epic space out*

Shadow Lucario
19th October 2010, 11:59 PM
sasuke: nee-san! nee-san!~@#%!@^&%#^$!@%^#@ *epic space out*

Now that Sasuke knows the truth he might call him Aniki which is a much more respectful way to say older brother. Also, nee-san sounds somewhat childish in my opinion and I can't see Sasuke saying it now >.>

Charminions
20th October 2010, 12:40 AM
Sasuke likely won't know about him for a while. Madara is keeping Sasuke separate from Kabuto meaning they likely won't be fighting in the same area. But when the time comes, I'm sure that Madara will use that fact to push Sasuke into killing Kabuto for him.

If Kabuto and Sasuke fight Kabuto would use Itachi as a man shield so I don't think Sasuke would win.

Crimsonlink
20th October 2010, 5:08 AM
If Kabuto and Sasuke fight Kabuto would use Itachi as a man shield so I don't think Sasuke would win
I agree with this^ lol

Prediction for the next chapter: Onoki crashes near Naruto takes one look at him and yells that he won't protect the son of the yellow flash and after killing Deidara flys away with his minion leaving Kabuto to capture Naruto who only has Killer Bee as his only "real" backup.

Shadow Lucario
20th October 2010, 7:16 AM
I agree with this^ lol

Prediction for the next chapter: Onoki crashes near Naruto takes one look at him and yells that he won't protect the son of the yellow flash and after killing Deidara flys away with his minion leaving Kabuto to capture Naruto who only has Killer Bee as his only "real" backup.

Everyone already agreed on protecting Naruto and Bee so why would he just change his mind on the fly? And Bee is some pretty good backup :P

TsukiMirage
20th October 2010, 8:22 AM
If Kabuto and Sasuke fight Kabuto would use Itachi as a man shield so I don't think Sasuke would win. Why not? Sasuke knows every trick Itachi has and has the means to counter most of them. The only exception would be Susanoo. Anyway, Sasuke may have a hard time against the two, But it's not like he can't kill Kabuto while fighting Itachi. Simply using Amaterasu or one of Susanoo's arrows would quickly keep Kabuto real busy. This not even taking in account Sasuke's new EMS technique.

7 tyranitars
20th October 2010, 9:07 AM
Now that Sasuke knows the truth he might call him Aniki which is a much more respectful way to say older brother. Also, nee-san sounds somewhat childish in my opinion and I can't see Sasuke saying it now >.>

forgot the part where sasuke said: 'that is one down nee-san'?

Lorde
20th October 2010, 10:59 AM
Some spoilers have been posted. Just a quick summary of the major events:

土影VSデイダラ
Tsuchikage VS Deidara
アオバ モトイ ヤマト クロツチVSカブト
Aoba Motoi Yamato Kurotsuchi VS Kabuto

ヤマトテンテ―、カブトに捕まっちゃたよ。
Yamato, slightly embarrassing for him, was captured by Kabuto
カブト、ヤマト連れてアジトに帰宅。
Kabuto takes Yamato back to his hideout.

It looks to be penis-free, and mom approved! Seriously, that penis gag last week was worse than that whole Sasuke x Sai nude scene :/

EDIT: Full Script is out:

514 Kabuto's Plan
Enraged... At an ex-pupil!!

Tsuchikage prepares some Chiriton (Clay release) jutsu in mid-air
Deidara: Things are getting worse and worse! Chiriton all of a sudden? He's gonna even more fired up! Yeah!!

Kabuto watches Deidara as he gets on the turtle

Deidara runs away by getting on a bird
Tsuchikage: I won't let you get away!!
When he releases the Chiriton, Akatsuchi stops him from behind.
Akatsuchi: If you do that, you'll kill even the island tortoise!!
Tsuchikage: Eh! How puzzling! It was so huge I could only see the scenery!!
Deidara: There's an opening!! Yeah!!
He releases a clay bird from his hand and right before Tsuchikage's eyes: Katsu!!
The bird explodes, but the attack was blocked by Akatsuchi's golem
Tsuchikage: Were you trying to get us away from this island
Deidara: Akatsuchi's golem, huh. You're just the same as ever, clinging around Tsuchikage, you hindering *******!! Yeah!!

Manda is going on a rampage on the island
Kurotsuchi: That damned snake!!
Kabuto is squating down and doing something
Kurotsuchi: It's got to be that guy controlling the snake! He was Orochimaru's subordinate, even though he's just a bean sprout of a *******!!
Manda tells Kabuto something using telepathy
Kabuto: I see, Naruto's somewhere on this turtle huh. In that case... Where is the entrance?

Naruto is holding his head
Yamato: (****, what's happening outside!?) S... Seems like there are an aw... Awful lot of earthquakes today, huh
Aoba: Ye... Yeah!
Naruto: ... Even so, that's way too many! In the first place were earthquakes ever able to reverse the ground and the sky?
Yamato: Uh... It just looks like it because it was shaking so much...
Naruto: Really...? I'm going to go out and take a quick look!!
Yamato: No, no~~ You're in the midst of an important S-rank mission, so finish your mission!
Naruto: But... I'm just going to take a quick look...
Yamato (makes a stern face): What's most important to a ninja is to complete his mission as fast as possible!! And that mission is a single mission, that was assigned to you precisely because you are you!! It is a mission only you can do!! That is why you were tasked with it... Do you understand! Naruto!
Naruto: ....
The armadillo behind them stretches out
Aoba: (As expected, even Naruto has begun to notice the abnormalities... We tricked him that this was a S-rank mission but what he is doing is just checking whether animals have a penis. Naruto isn't an idiot... He must already have figured it out...)
Naruto: Yeah! I got it! I'll focus on my mission!!
Aoba: (Good! For the time being everything is going well! It's great he's an idiot!!)

Kurotsuchi does some seals
Kabuto notices Kurotsuchi
Kurotsuchi: (Too slow!!) Youton: Sekkaikori no Jutsu (TN: melting release: hardening quicklime); he spits quicklime out of his mouth
Kabuto evades the attack: You've appeared, huh (I wonder if Aoba is here too...)
Just then, Yamato, Motoi, Aoba arrive
Kurotsuchi: Don't just come out here so nonchalantly! I can take care of him alone!! (as he is saying this...)
Aoba: You really are Tsuchikage's granddaughter...
Kabuto: Excellent... Can I have you lead me to where Naruto is?
Yamato: A snake... That voice... You couldn't be...
Kabuto removes his hood: We meet again, Yamato
Kurotsuchi: I'll send a flow over there!!Get him!! (expanding his mouth) Suiton: Mizu Rappa (water trumpet)
Aoba: That's great!
Kabuto evades
Aoba: It's no good! He read your moves!!
Kurotsuchi: (while saying "get him!")... I got him!
Yamato: This is...
Kabuto: I see
Kuro: (My Sekkaikori no Jutsu is instant cement! By spilling some water around, I expand my range... And when it reacts with water, it solidifies!!) With this, you can't move any more!!
Yamato: Motoi-san, Aoba, don't step on this water!
Cement encases Yamato's body (TN: I don't know if Ohana meant Kabuto...)
Kuro: I have another plan within this plan!
Aoba: Alright! Once he gets solidified, he's mine! I'll get intel out of him!
Deidara and Tsuchikage and flying towards the sky, they are so fast Akatsuchi is lagging a little
Deidara (You've gotten even faster than when you were in your prime, haven't you, gramps)
tsuchikage: You always fought from a long distance! I don't like that!!
Deidara: Shut up! (I'll get him with C4!! yeah!)

Trees come out of Yamato's hand, Aoba rides on those trees towards where Kabuto is, solidified
Aoba: Kabuto... You sure have fallen... Becoming even more and more like Orochimaru
Kabuto: Before worrying about me, you should worry about falling from there
Yamato: Aoba, focus!
Aoba is about to reach Kabuto but Kabuto sheds his skin and becomes a snake. It slithers along Yamato's tree and nears Yamato. Aoba falls into the cement
Yamato: He shedded! Is this it!?
Yamato sends out blocks of wood from his waist, and sends Motoi flying away on them
Yamato: Motoi-san, stay away!!
Kabuto bites Yamato...
Kabuto: Kurotsuchi, I knew how your jutsu worked, so I was able to make you let down your guard
Aoba: !!?
Motoi: Yamato!!
Kuro: ****!!
Yamato runs away

Tsuchikage: You're pretty good for flying up this high arent you!!
Deidara: Don't look down on me, gramps!! Your Chiroton and my Bakuton (exploding release), which of them is Art...?
From behind Deidara, the Edo Tensei coffins appear
Deidar: !!? What the hell? I was just at the best part!! Yeah!!
The coffin shuts and disappears.
Yamato (TN: I think Ohana meant Kabuto) takes refuge in Manda's nostrol. Manda disappears.

Tsuchikage returns
Tsuchikage: Deidara got away... How about you guys?
Motoi: Yamato, the one who used Mokuton and was keeping an eye on the Kyuubi, got captured...
Aoba: Our guy got away too!! Help me out of this situation!! I'll go right after him!! Where did Kabuto go!?
Motoi: I cant sense the enemy any more... I don't know which way he went either. It's no use.
Tsuchikage: They couldn't get as far as the Kyuubi and Hachibi huh... I don't know about that Mokuton user who probably stood out because he could be used as a hostage for interrogation...
Tsuchikage gets Aoba out of the cement
Tsuchikage: The problem now is that intel could get into their hands from that Yamato!
Aoba: Yamato-san isnt someone you can get intel out of that easily!!
Tsuchikage: That's not what I'm saying. If he's up against Madara, then he has really strong eye jutsu... He won't be able to do anything if he has those eye jutsu used against him

Yamato is tied up and falls to the ground
Yamato: Kuh!
Madara: You've brought me quite a different present, hmm?
Kabuto: That is certainly true... But this guy was the one watching over the Kyuubi and is in possession of some top-secret information. Even better, with this guy, we can make those Zetsus even stronger... Rather than doing the impossible, the minute we caught this guy, I was choosing the method that would be 4 times more efficient. For you guys, that is.
Zetsu: ...

Madara's right eye is the Sharingan; left eye is the Rinnegan
Madara: In that case, hurry up. This left eye is craving war

Nagato's Rinnegan is with Madara...!!

Also, NO Naruto next week.

uber gon
20th October 2010, 11:59 AM
Wonder if Yamato is going to have his 1st Hokage genes extracted? Would be neat to see something like that.

ryodragonite
20th October 2010, 12:15 PM
Oh wow I havent read naruto in al long time and it looks as if I came at the wrong time going off at what Kira said.

Hold on is this the stupid zombie Deidara that was here a few months ago? Or could it be that hes finally back?!

7 tyranitars
20th October 2010, 2:04 PM
againt no naruto next week -.-.. againt stuck with only a lame filler episode good chapter tho..

uber gon
20th October 2010, 5:19 PM
What is with the Uchiha and eye extraction?

Shneak
20th October 2010, 10:02 PM
Oh god. Yamato got captured and Madara has super eye powers.

And of course, we have to wait 2 weeks for more.

Lorde
20th October 2010, 10:20 PM
Oh god. Yamato got captured and Madara has super eye powers.

And of course, we have to wait 2 weeks for more.

It almost sounds like it was too easy for Kabuto to capture Yamato. I wonder if Yamato let himself get captured on purpose. And I think it's just a one week break, not two weeks.

HoennMaster
20th October 2010, 10:26 PM
It's only a week break, but that means the next chapter comes out in two weeks.

TsukiMirage
20th October 2010, 11:30 PM
Very nice spoiler. While I would have enjoyed the battle going longer, At least we got a bunch of info. I'm actually surprise that Kirabi wasn't caught yet. It's really nearing his time to go. Anyway, Kabuto was really something and as much as I like him, I would be fine with Yamato dying.

Shneak
21st October 2010, 3:35 AM
Just read it over, Kabuto bites Yamato?

Would that poison him, or anything? And why would he run away?

TsukiMirage
21st October 2010, 9:49 AM
Just read it over, Kabuto bites Yamato?

Would that poison him, or anything? And why would he run away? I'm assuming he bit Yamato like how Orochimaru bit Sasuke long ago. Or at least had his snake tail do it. Kabuto's bite probably was poisonous. Kabuto likely ran because he got what he wanted.

bobjr
21st October 2010, 8:05 PM
Wow, this chapter had terrible art. That and a disappointing fight between Deidara and Tsuchikage.

Cyan
21st October 2010, 8:55 PM
He had to draw the penis again.

He just had to.

Lorde
21st October 2010, 8:58 PM
Haha, the penis again. Looks like I was wrong about it not showing up again. Well the chapter was rushed once again. It seemed like he tried to fit 3 chapters in 1. I'm also wondering why the Tsuchikage was so worried about Madara using his eye techniques :S

TsukiMirage
21st October 2010, 9:41 PM
Decent chapter. It would have been better if Kishi hadn't went all over the place. Not to mention the art seemed weird. Anyway, Kabuto was very interesting though it seems he's changing more into a lizard then a snake. Him getting them to lower their guard was a nice move. I don't exactly buy his reasons for grabbing Yamato and it seems neither does Zetsu. Aoba appears to be a bigger player then I though. And now there's the mystery of how Kurotsuchi can use magma element. There was way too little of the Deidara vs Onoki fight. In all honestly Kishi could have avoided it. Still, It ended on a real good note.

I'm also being to worry about Kishi and this fixation on drawing animal genitalia.

I'm also wondering why the Tsuchikage was so worried about Madara using his eye techniques :S Onoki is worried about Madara using his Sharingan to extract info from Yamato. The Sharingan is the greatest genjutsu tool and there's really nothing to counter it except not getting caught in the first place.

Shneak
21st October 2010, 10:00 PM
Kabuto is part lizard-part snake-part bullet train?

Weird chapter. I didn't know what was happening in some parts.

uber gon
21st October 2010, 10:06 PM
So is Akatsuchi making clay figures too or something different?

bobjr
21st October 2010, 11:38 PM
My prediction for next chapter

LINK REMOVED

Lorde
22nd October 2010, 12:06 AM

LINK REMOVED

I think I almost died laughing. That's pretty hilarious there ;)

Anyway, what was with Aoba in this chapter? Kabuto noticed he was there, then he claimed that Aoba had "fallen" too? I don't get it, but it almost sounded like Aoba and Kabuto knew each other well and had worked together, although it's never been mentioned before. It really was a weird chapter, too much crap going on. Kishi is losing his touch.

TsukiMirage
22nd October 2010, 1:37 AM

LINK REMOVED That is so disturbing yet strangely funny.

ForteAnly
22nd October 2010, 1:47 AM

LINK REMOVED

Holy crap that's pretty funny. Knowing Naruto it could happen.

Shneak
22nd October 2010, 3:07 AM

LINK REMOVED

That armadillo just needs to sit up and go away.

Charminions
22nd October 2010, 3:23 AM

LINK REMOVED

That did not surprise me at all. Naruto is and always will be Naruto.

Crimsonlink
22nd October 2010, 9:46 AM

LINK REMOVED

I wouldn't be surprised by that and thanks for the laugh sogeking lol.

What I really want to see is Onoki meet Naruto and comment how he is the son of the 4th right away and you see tension go up between Iwa and Konoha and Aoba's jaw dropping. Naruto being the son of the 4th is one of the worst and most unnecessary kept secrets.

LexSuicune
22nd October 2010, 2:42 PM
LOL, so the armadillo was a male... XD

uber gon
22nd October 2010, 7:20 PM
I wouldn't be surprised by that and thanks for the laugh sogeking lol.

What I really want to see is Onoki meet Naruto and comment how he is the son of the 4th right away and you see tension go up between Iwa and Konoha and Aoba's jaw dropping. Naruto being the son of the 4th is one of the worst and most unnecessary kept secrets.

Meh it would be even more awesome if Naruto was revealed to be a descendant of the 1st Hokage.

bobjr
22nd October 2010, 8:04 PM
Meh it would be even more awesome if Naruto was revealed to be a descendant of the 1st Hokage.

No, since the manga was originally about hard work and fighting against destiny, and that further ruins it.

Shneak
22nd October 2010, 9:45 PM

Konoha's Hokage family tree is confusing.

That would mean Naruto would be related to Tsunade, right?

Charminions
22nd October 2010, 10:44 PM

Naruto being related to Nagato is awesome enough. Speaking of Nagato. What did Madara do with Nagato's other rinnegan eye? He's only using one.

Lorde
23rd October 2010, 12:13 AM
Naruto being related to Nagato is awesome enough. Speaking of Nagato. What did Madara do with Nagato's other rinnegan eye? He's only using one.

Yeah what's with that? I thought for sure that Madara would get rid of his old Sharingan and replace it with the other Rinnegan since it would make him powerful. I guess Kishi thought it would make Madara too much like Nagato, so he gave him one?

Anyone else think Kishi is going nuts? The artwork sucked, the penis gag returned, and the plot had no direction at all this week. It's like he had kindergarteners incharge of the manga this week (and last week too I guess) :s

Cyan
23rd October 2010, 12:13 AM

ahahahahaha no

Emperor Empoleon
23rd October 2010, 12:34 AM

Well since Naruto is VERY long a decendant of the Sage of Six paths, he is related to Hashirama Senju too ^^; That was kind of reflected when he and Sasuke fought at the Valley of the end(history repeating itself) Hashirama was the first to marry someone from the Uzumaki clan too. This would mean he's related to Tsunade also..

Maybe thats why they always have him call her "Gradnma Tsunade" o_O

Hey y'know what? That also means that he and Sasuke really are related .___o Like...really distant...brothers..Oh..NOW I get it ^^; *feels a little slow now*

Nice touch there Kishimoto..Nice touch

I wonder if they'll realize this before their fight..(probably not for the sake of the action XD) That would make an epic set up :D The last decendants of the Shinobi world savior up against the greatest threat to everything they know..

TsukiMirage
23rd October 2010, 1:31 AM
What did Madara do with Nagato's other rinnegan eye? He's only using one. He probably has it in the room with the rest of his extra eyes.

Yeah what's with that? I thought for sure that Madara would get rid of his old Sharingan and replace it with the other Rinnegan since it would make him powerful. I guess Kishi thought it would make Madara too much like Nagato, so he gave him one? If his phasing ability is really a part of his EMS, Then he would need his Sharingan eye in order to use it. He would be sacrificing quite an ability just for two Rinnegan when one may work just as good.

Crimsonlink
23rd October 2010, 1:46 AM
If his phasing ability is really a part of his EMS, Then he would need his Sharingan eye in order to use it. He would be sacrificing quite an ability just for two Rinnegan when one may work just as good.

If all the crap he said about yin and yang chakra being the charkras of creation then I doubt he needs his EMS. He probably keeps it because the Juubi has a single eye with 9 sharingan commas and the Rinnegan swirl.

Lorde
23rd October 2010, 2:01 AM
I don't think Madara even has his EMS anymore. If he did, why not use it all the time? He has claimed that he's not very strong on his own, which sort of implies that he cannot use the EMS. I don't think he's even shown that he has a normal MS in the present, much less, an EMS. All we've really seen of his fighting ability was in the past and even then, he didn't seem to be able to do more than control the Kyuubi for a short period of time and phase through stuff. I thought the EMS allowed for tons of new ocular techniques to be used :s

TsukiMirage
23rd October 2010, 2:21 AM
EMS merely granted one new technique and meant that the user couldn't go blind anymore from the MS. Madara's phasing/teleportation technique seems to come from his Sharingan and he was able to control the Kyuubi which could only be done with MS, So I doubt Madara doesn't have EMS. Madara not using any other MS techniques is strange, But he hasn't used any other technique also, So there must be more to it then simply lacking MS/EMS.

Shadow Lucario
23rd October 2010, 3:28 AM
Hey y'know what? That also means that he and Sasuke really are related .___o Like...really distant...brothers..Oh..NOW I get it ^^; *feels a little slow now*

They would actually be distant cousins since the ancestor of the Senju clan was the younger brother of the ancestor to the Uchiha clan.

Cyan
23rd October 2010, 4:07 AM
Leaf in general is built on layers and layers of incest.

Elite Four Muadita
23rd October 2010, 4:24 AM
ugh Kishi is losing it... kabuto's artwork really, really sucked... and the penis gag is not funny.

I think Madara only chose to get one Rinnegan eye because he will need the MS in the future.

In my eyes (no pun intended), kishi has a lot to make up to. At least make the story make sense, this weeks was really hard to understand.

Crimsonlink
23rd October 2010, 4:31 AM
Leaf in general is built on layers and layers of incest.

LMAO look at the Hyuuga. You don't see any blonde ones so if the loudmouth(Naruto) and Hinata got together it would be a shock to the Hyuuga. Senju/Uzumaki + Hyuuga = some freaky bloodline.

If Naruto wasn't trying to outdo Sasuke all the time in the acedemy do you think he would've been a smarter ninja?

I think its kinda disturbing how dumb Naruto can be most of the time and the filler episodes make it worse. Case in point is filler episode 171 in Shippuden where Naruto covered his head and cowered on the ground when a rain nin made a rush at him and Shikamaru had to save him. (I skip around through the filler episodes to see what a train wreak the episode is because there is no way I'm torturing myself with 20 minutes of crap.)

So yeah if Naruto wasn't trying to outdo Sasuke he might have actually been a decent ninja out of the academy provided that the instructors didn't attempt to sabotage him.

Lorde
23rd October 2010, 4:33 AM
kabuto's artwork really, really sucked...

Really? (http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy154/SammyOak/sosppe.jpg)

I think Kishi was delayed this week for some reason. The artwork looked the same as in that chapter where Naruto returns to Konoha to face Pain. Also, isn't Kabuto a lizard now, and not a snake? He had arms, like Manda #2 had so they're both lizards and not snakes. People in the manga kept calling them snakes for some reason.

Shneak
23rd October 2010, 6:01 AM
I just didn't like that in some scenes, I had no idea what was happening. It was like looking at scribbles.

Shadow Lucario
23rd October 2010, 6:18 AM
If Naruto wasn't trying to outdo Sasuke all the time in the acedemy do you think he would've been a smarter ninja?

Naruto is actually really smart. He can think calmly in battle and come up with many strategies to attack. Of course Shikamaru completely owns him in this, but he has more intelligence then people give him credit for. I'm sure beating Sasuke was the only inspiration he had during their academy years. And it's a good thing he tried to outdo Sasuke. He wouldn't be as strong as he is now if he hadn't.

bobjr
23rd October 2010, 7:03 AM
Naruto is actually really smart. He can think calmly in battle and come up with many strategies to attack. Of course Shikamaru completely owns him in this, but he has more intelligence then people give him credit for. I'm sure beating Sasuke was the only inspiration he had during their academy years. And it's a good thing he tried to outdo Sasuke. He wouldn't be as strong as he is now if he hadn't.

Or he can spam Ragesans constantly. Not as bad as Sasuke's hax eye powers though.

Shadow Lucario
23rd October 2010, 7:50 AM
Or he can spam Ragesans constantly. Not as bad as Sasuke's hax eye powers though.

But Naruto has Plot no Jutsu and everyone knows that technique can't be beaten :P

7 tyranitars
23rd October 2010, 10:05 AM
every main protognist haves plot no jutsu shadow :P

SharpedoX
23rd October 2010, 3:03 PM
I think it's high time Tobi took his mask off. He's got nothing to hide.

Really enjoying Kabuto more and more. I'm sure he'll be the one to deliver the Eight Tails to Madara.

Crimsonlink
23rd October 2010, 8:52 PM
Naruto is actually really smart. He can think calmly in battle

hahahahaha wow... Naruto and smart? During battles sure but that hardly true most times. At least he was smart to reject Sakura's fake confession.

Mention Sasuke or his friends in danger and you can kiss "think calmly" goodbye.

many strategies to attack.

Yes spam KB to figure out enemy attack patterns and then use Rasengan to finish them off and that is his 1 strategy nowadays. Before he used to make things up on the fly and that happens rarely now.

I'm sure beating Sasuke was the only inspiration he had during their academy years. And it's a good thing he tried to outdo Sasuke. He wouldn't be as strong as he is now if he hadn't.

I doubt that was a good inspiration because he wasn't strong when he got out of the academy. Maybe if he actually thought about how to get better than Sasuke then to outdo him, Naruto would have actually succeeded.

As for him being as strong as he is now, he would be even stronger is the point I'm trying to make.

Shneak
23rd October 2010, 9:00 PM
I think it's high time Tobi took his mask off. He's got nothing to hide.

Except for his hideous face.

Lorde
23rd October 2010, 11:47 PM
Tobi's hiding something, I just can't figure out what. Also, I just noticed that I keep referring to him as either Tobi or Madara. I guess it's because his identity shifts so often, I can't figure out his exact name. I'll just call him "The artist formerly known as Madara" to avoid confusion.

Emperor Empoleon
23rd October 2010, 11:58 PM

I think that he wouldve improved at a quicker rate, focusing on his individual talents more often, but I dont think he would have been too much smarter.

He's smart, just that he's also spontaneous and wild with some of his attacks. *points to the end of his fight with Pain*

At least we dont have to worry about that blasted fox anymore :3

Shadow Lucario
24th October 2010, 9:08 AM
As for him being as strong as he is now, he would be even stronger is the point I'm trying to make.

Doubtful. Even if he had been concentrating on his own skills it is unlikely he would have been much stronger due to the fox's influence. His Chakra control was poor and the only Jutsu he could do successfully was the Transformation technique and Kage Bunshin after he stole the scroll. On another note, it wasn't like he was dead set on beating Sasuke and that was it.

Crimsonlink
24th October 2010, 11:37 AM
Doubtful. Even if he had been concentrating on his own skills it is unlikely he would have been much stronger due to the fox's influence. His Chakra control was poor and the only Jutsu he could do successfully was the Transformation technique and Kage Bunshin after he stole the scroll. On another note, it wasn't like he was dead set on beating Sasuke and that was it.

His weapon skills are horrible until the timeskip which he could have corrected in the academy not to mention his Taijutsu. He didn't even know the rope escape jutsu! Hence he didn't have so many skills after training under Jiraiya which was one of the worst power-ups in shonen manga history.

Naruto mostly screwed himself over by skipping classes even if the instructors ignored him. The instructors can't stop a whole lesson just so the Kyuubi brat won't learn, not to mention all the clan heirs are in the class.

All we know of Naruto's past in the academy currently is that he wants to be hokage, beat Sasuke and get Sakura to go out on a date with him after beating Sasuke in front of her.

Sasuke was cherished by the village for suffering through a horrible event and Naruto wanted that a lot. So the idiot messed up trying to pull of the advanced moves Sasuke knew, trained hard on, and showed off in class.

It doesn't help that Naruto is hard to train as well because he doesn't get basic concepts and they need to be dumbed down even more for him to get it.

Naruto is powerful sure but unless he can use that power its useless. He beat the **** out of Kisame in 1 attack in his new form but got stuck afterwards. >.>

If Sasuke and Naruto fight all Sasuke has to do is Tsukuyomi Naruto and the fight is over but I'm sure Kishi will have plot hole or 2 ready for that.

7 tyranitars
24th October 2010, 1:46 PM
crimson, remember how bee canceled out sasukes tsukuyomi? :P

TsukiMirage
24th October 2010, 1:47 PM
Sasuke wouldn't even need Tsukuyomi. He could simply use that genjutsu he used on Shi. That'll take Naruto out in an instant.

Also, isn't Kabuto a lizard now, and not a snake? He had arms, like Manda #2 had so they're both lizards and not snakes. People in the manga kept calling them snakes for some reason. Technically, Some snakes do have limbs, But I think it's simply everyone remembers Orochimaru and are stuck calling them snakes. Or their limbs are too small to actually count.

Shadow Lucario
24th October 2010, 8:51 PM
That or bust out an Amaterasu and watch him burn. There's a lot of things Sasuke could do to win the fight instantly, but won't do simply because it would make the fight boring and pointless. Hell, if Sasuke uses any Genjutsu Naruto is done. He sucks when it comes to Genjutsu.

Emperor Empoleon
25th October 2010, 12:07 AM
Hold on..What about the powers that Naruto borrowed from Itachi a while back? Not to mention his new controlled state and Sage Mode technique

Itachi seemed pretty confident in them, saying that hopefully Naruto wouldnt need to use them against Sasuke..And Itachi seems to know best when it comes to Sasuke..I dont think he would leave Naruto with a bogus power-up if his goal was to go after him

Lorde
25th October 2010, 12:12 AM
Naruto could overcome a genjutsu pretty easily in my opinion. Apparently, Jinchuriki who have control of their Bijuu can use it to negate the effects of genjutsu. Naruto has the Kyuubi under his command now, so he could easily use it to dispel Sasuke's genjutsu attempt. There's always Itachi's power if that fails, but I'd like to see Naruto beat a genjutsu using the Kyuubi.

TsukiMirage
25th October 2010, 3:09 AM
Hold on..What about the powers that Naruto borrowed from Itachi a while back? Not to mention his new controlled state and Sage Mode technique

Itachi seemed pretty confident in them, saying that hopefully Naruto wouldnt need to use them against Sasuke..And Itachi seems to know best when it comes to Sasuke..I dont think he would leave Naruto with a bogus power-up if his goal was to go after him From the way Itachi talked about it, It was something he didn't want Naruto to actually need to use. So I don't think it's an aid to fighting, More like a last resort. Neither the Rikudou Mode or Sennin mode are unbeatable and Naruto would still have to go into them, While Sasuke can pretty much strike right away.

Naruto could overcome a genjutsu pretty easily in my opinion. Apparently, Jinchuriki who have control of their Bijuu can use it to negate the effects of genjutsu. Naruto has the Kyuubi under his command now, so he could easily use it to dispel Sasuke's genjutsu attempt. There's always Itachi's power if that fails, but I'd like to see Naruto beat a genjutsu using the Kyuubi. Naruto can't do it that way. We saw how that works with Kirabi, By having the Bijuu release the host from the genjutsu. Naruto locked the Kyuubi away, Where it can't affect him no longer. That means the Kyuubi can't release him from a genjutsu. So Naruto's back to square one with genjutsu. I also doubt Itachi's power will play such a role in the fight.

Shneak
25th October 2010, 10:02 PM
I could see Itachi's power having to do with Genjutsu, in some way. It's Naruto's weak spot and Itachi's specialty.

Lorde
25th October 2010, 11:03 PM
I could see Itachi's power having to do with Genjutsu, in some way. It's Naruto's weak spot and Itachi's specialty.

That's true. I don't see why Kishi wouldn't take advantage of that, considering he seemed to have done all he could to have Itachi and Naruto's meeting be eventful. I mean, I don't see what else Itachi's power could be. I thought maybe it would help Naruto control the Kyuubi, but Naruto did that thanks to Killer Bee and Kushina already. It must be a power that can be used against the Sharingan.

lucky_u
26th October 2010, 10:28 AM
Naruto once tried to dispel Itachi's genjutsu, but was unsuccessful. But (Yes, there's always a but), Naruto have shown much more skillful later on when comes to Kage Bunshin, and he also stated he had no worries against Genjutsu since he could use Kage Bunshin to help dispelling it. I doubt it's still his weakness now, but who knows? Kishi is full of surprise.

LexSuicune
26th October 2010, 2:56 PM
I hope we get to see Gaara finish off Deidara &#172;0&#172;

Shneak
26th October 2010, 10:29 PM
Naruto once tried to dispel Itachi's genjutsu, but was unsuccessful. But (Yes, there's always a but), Naruto have shown much more skillful later on when comes to Kage Bunshin, and he also stated he had no worries against Genjutsu since he could use Kage Bunshin to help dispelling it. I doubt it's still his weakness now, but who knows? Kishi is full of surprise.

How would Kage Bunshin help to dispell a Genjutsu? You would be trapped in it, and the clones would be with you.

uber gon
27th October 2010, 12:53 AM
I'm just here to see Naruto go all Sage of Six Paths on someone's (particularly Sasuke's) butt. That, or use the Rasenshuriken to beat the poop out of some (still Sasuke, preferably cutting off an arm).

Emperor Empoleon
27th October 2010, 1:10 AM
^I'm guessing both of those will happen. Just..without beatin Sasuke ^^; Seems like the last thing Naruto wants to do is hurt him..Before he wanted to beat him into submission, and drag him home out of friendship(???). But having understood him, he more or less wants to be his emotional punching bag now ^^

As much as a jerk as he seems to be, I think he's had enough crap for one lifetime D: Loosing an arm is the last thing that he needs after all this DX

Wouldnt matter anyway..Who needs arms when you've got uber eye hax after all :P

So hopefully Naruto is wrong and both of them wont die ( -> anti-climax ;___; )..I'd get the message if Naruto died, but still..

Lorde
27th October 2010, 1:27 AM
Sasuke does need to be taken down a peg, but I don't think Naruto will resort to violence in the end. He'll probably use talk no jutsu to bore Sasuke into submitting or something. I think it would go well with the recent "fighting doesn't solve anything" lesson that the manga is suddenly promoting :/

Shneak
27th October 2010, 2:46 AM
Sasuke does need to be taken down a peg, but I don't think Naruto will resort to violence in the end. He'll probably use talk no jutsu to bore Sasuke into submitting or something. I think it would go well with the recent "fighting doesn't solve anything" lesson that the manga is suddenly promoting :/

Either that, or a fight to the death will occur. I hope for the latter.

TsukiMirage
27th October 2010, 3:21 AM
They'll fight, But more then likely Sasuke will have the edge til he's somehow converted to Naruto's side.

Elite Four Muadita
27th October 2010, 7:19 AM
Oh god I hope for a battle, kishi wouldnt do that would he? talk no jutsu? please noo...

lucky_u
27th October 2010, 9:50 AM
How would Kage Bunshin help to dispell a Genjutsu? You would be trapped in it, and the clones would be with you.

I don't have proof, but I believe kage bunshin could dispel genjutsu the normal ninja way. Naruto implies that he could fight genjutsu ninja since he could use kage bunshin as allies to dispel it. I don't think genjutsu is powerful enough to affect all kage bunshin. But so far Naruto only has kage bunshin hit by genjutsu and he was unharmed. The occasions that he was hit by genjutsu has no focus on the bunshin itself. Yes, I like to find flaws in my theories.

7 tyranitars
27th October 2010, 8:33 PM
naruto will find a wat to beat his genjutsu or he already know and tbh tyukiyomi is a cheap technique so it deserves to be beated by plot no jutsu

anyway spoilers:

there are no spoiler, yeah I know that was mean

Lorde
27th October 2010, 10:07 PM
I've had enough of the genjutsu talk myself since I still don't think I understand how it works haha. Anyway, I'll just wait for the fight and see how things go. I bet Naruto finds a way to overcome all of his old weaknesses though.

Shneak
27th October 2010, 10:23 PM
Wait, is there a chapter this week?

Lorde
27th October 2010, 10:29 PM
Wait, is there a chapter this week?

No. I posted about that a week ago and the lack of spoilers this week should've made it a little apparent haha. Kishi is on break this week, probably drawing more penises or something. Nah, he's probably just planning for the war or something that'll actually be interesting.

Shneak
27th October 2010, 10:35 PM
No. I posted about that a week ago and the lack of spoilers this week shouldn't made it a little apparent haha. Kishi is on break this week, probably drawing more penises or something.

I forgot. Remembered when those spoilers had nothing in them.

TsukiMirage
28th October 2010, 12:32 AM
naruto will find a wat to beat his genjutsu or he already know and tbh tyukiyomi is a cheap technique so it deserves to be beated by plot no jutsu Tsukuyomi's not that cheap, Especially compared to the basic Sharingan genjutsus we have seen. More then likely Kishi will just not have any genjutsu used against him.

7 tyranitars
28th October 2010, 10:17 AM
it is cheap lol it is: tsukuyomi - can't do anytthing - death

Crimsonlink
28th October 2010, 10:48 AM
it is cheap lol it is: tsukuyomi - can't do anytthing - death

What? Do you mean "can" do anything? Tsukuyomi affects the enemies mind but it doesn't cause death unless it was a heart attack. Kakashi was stabbed for 3 days and he didn't die, just went into a mental coma.

Izanagi is the most overpowered Genjutsu even if the cost is 1 eye.

7 tyranitars
28th October 2010, 10:51 AM
I mean with that the enemy can't move then making it an easy target to be killed

LexSuicune
28th October 2010, 5:14 PM
Why isn't Madara taking off his mask already?

TsukiMirage
28th October 2010, 7:32 PM
I mean with that the enemy can't move then making it an easy target to be killed But that happens with the normal Sharingan gejutsus too. They been shown to completely knock a person out in seconds and keep them down for a while. Tsukuyomi at least decreases the users eyesight so it can't be spammed, While nothing really prevents the other genjutsus.

Charminions
29th October 2010, 1:42 AM
Tsukiyomi=Auto K.O.

I don't think Kishi will make Sasuke use genjutsu when he fights Naruto otherwise the fight would be too short.

Lorde
29th October 2010, 1:47 AM
Why isn't Madara taking off his mask already?

Because Kishimoto loves to keep his fans in suspense for some reason. He's fine with showing penises in every other chapter, but showing a face is a big no-no apparently (as seen with Kakashi as well). I say, take it off so that we can see Madara's hideous mug already.

Shneak
29th October 2010, 3:28 AM
Because Kishimoto loves to keep his fans in suspense for some reason. He's fine with showing penises in every other chapter, but showing a face is a big no-no apparently (as seen with Kakashi as well). I say, take it off so that we can see Madara's hideous mug already.

He doesn't want the Obito believers to die out.

Elite Four Muadita
29th October 2010, 5:37 AM
LOOOOOL OBITOOO XD

I think his face is disfigured or something.

something that crossed my mind the other day, do you think Madara used Izanagi when he fough Hashirama? to fake his "death"

TsukiMirage
29th October 2010, 7:04 AM
Likely. I can't see how someone as skill as Hashirama wouldn't know he killed someone, So it had to be Izanagi that saved Madara. That would also explain why Madara is a shell of his former self.

Shadow Lucario
29th October 2010, 7:11 AM
Likely. I can't see how someone as skill as Hashirama wouldn't know he killed someone, So it had to be Izanagi that saved Madara. That would also explain why Madara is a shell of his former self.

It would also explain why his first mask only had one hole. He could have been recuperating from the surgery.

7 tyranitars
29th October 2010, 9:46 AM
well you saw him use izanagi with that eye against konan when he also had his old mask
so I don't think so, I think it was to show a minimum of his face so nobody would no who he really is until the time is right.

uber gon
29th October 2010, 10:42 AM
Maybe he's eccentric. That, or unspeakably gruesome.

7 tyranitars
29th October 2010, 10:54 AM
I know what was in the coffin, a mirror to see through his own mask, and then he would see his own face that is so ugly it would kill him.

Shneak
29th October 2010, 10:10 PM
I know what was in the coffin, a mirror to see through his own mask, and then he would see his own face that is so ugly it would kill him.

Maybe it was literally his face.

Lorde
29th October 2010, 11:50 PM

Or maybe it was, you know, this (http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad279/ashofpallet/kishifail.png). Yep.

All that stuff aside, I have to admit that the whole "Madara used Izanagi to escape death at Hashirama's hands" theory is pretty interesting. I might even go as far as saying it could be possible that it's what Kishi had planned all along as an explaination for Madara still being around today (even if it is a bit generic). Too many Izanagi's, so little time.

7 tyranitars
30th October 2010, 11:15 AM
tbh I won't be suprised by that if kishi does that xd

TsukiMirage
30th October 2010, 10:25 PM
Honestly I more interested in seeing how Sasuke's EMS turns out.

Elite Four Muadita
31st October 2010, 12:32 AM
Im more interested in seeing sasuke than armadillo's penises but ohh well... Also im getting kinda tired about naruto's two week breaks? what do you think we'll see next week?

TsukiMirage
31st October 2010, 4:03 AM
If Kishi is really serious about this war, We should see either Yamato already dead or about to be killed. Madara should have all the info that Yamato knew about the alliance and he should be setting out to counter them. Kabuto should be working on the Zetsu clones and his own plans whatever they really are. And we should finally see Sasuke doing something. Perhaps we'll also see Naruto learning of what happen and getting mad or he'll continued to be left in the dark and the alliance will learn Madara's location from Anko finally.

Lorde
31st October 2010, 7:05 AM
What happened to Kishi's comment about 2010 being Kakashi's year? I remember he said something like that at the start of the year, yet there are only about 8 chapters left this year and Kakashi still didn't do much. In fact, I'd say he got trolled, Kubo-style. He failed to stop Sasuke from killing Sakura since he "tripped" after using Kamui, then Tsunade woke up and ruined his chances of being Hokage. Now he's all but disappeared from the main storyline. Such lies Mr. Kishimoto!

Crimsonlink
31st October 2010, 7:45 AM
What happened to Kishi's comment about 2010 being Kakashi's year? I remember he said something like that at the start of the year, yet there are only about 8 chapters left this year and Kakashi still didn't do much. In fact, I'd say he got trolled, Kubo-style. He failed to stop Sasuke from killing Sakura since he "tripped" after using Kamui, then Tsunade woke up and ruined his chances of being Hokage. Now he's all but disappeared from the main storyline. Such lies Mr. Kishimoto!

Best suggestion for Kishi, kill off all of team 7 and focus on Kakashi. ;)

There is a reason Kakashi is number 1 on most of the Naruto character polls and never fell out of the top 5.

So I was looking over the stats on the databooks and I'm wondering why the hell does Naruto have such low stats in the 3rd databook?

Its bad enough Sakura has the same number as Naruto when everything is added together and Sasuke's is 4.5 points higher.

For anybody that is curious, Jiraiya and Itachi have the highest stats in the 3rd databooks with 35.5 being their total scores.

Shneak
31st October 2010, 5:25 PM

He died?...

I honestly don't care about Kakashi.

LexSuicune
31st October 2010, 6:21 PM
Kakashi has been pretty much an afterthought since the main series ended.

He's outclassed by most of the big guns by now.

Crimsonlink
31st October 2010, 7:24 PM
Kakashi has been pretty much an afterthought since the main series ended.

He's outclassed by most of the big guns by now.

^This

Its kinda sad really, Kakashi will probably be reduced to leading a platoon of ninjas during the war.

Going from previous mangas and some foreshadowing I'm guessing one of two things.

1. Kakashi dies by Sasuke's hand and causes him to reform or it pisses Naruto off enough to kill Sasuke.

2. Sasuke and Naruto kill each other and Kakashi uses that jutsu Chiyo knew to bring Naruto back to life and maybe Sasuke too by some plot hole.

I'm crossing my finger for Sakura to quit ninja life or die in the battlefield.

BTW it feels like all the manga authors copy each other. Kubo started off with the Soul Society Civil War and the Winter War. Then comes Oda with the Whitebeard War and now Kishi is going for the 4th ninja war. >.>

TsukiMirage
31st October 2010, 7:36 PM
What happened to Kishi's comment about 2010 being Kakashi's year? I remember he said something like that at the start of the year, yet there are only about 8 chapters left this year and Kakashi still didn't do much. In fact, I'd say he got trolled, Kubo-style. He failed to stop Sasuke from killing Sakura since he "tripped" after using Kamui, then Tsunade woke up and ruined his chances of being Hokage. Now he's all but disappeared from the main storyline. Such lies Mr. Kishimoto! Maybe having Kakashi fight Deva Path and and also succeed was what Kishi meant. I also remember him saying something like that about Sakura, Yet she hasn't done anything notable except fail multiple times.

So I was looking over the stats on the databooks and I'm wondering why the hell does Naruto have such low stats in the 3rd databook?

Its bad enough Sakura has the same number as Naruto when everything is added together and Sasuke's is 4.5 points higher.

For anybody that is curious, Jiraiya and Itachi have the highest stats in the 3rd databooks with 35.5 being their total scores. That's easy, Because his base skills suck. He came back from the time skip with barely anything new and spend the first half simply learning a new technique. Naruto never really improved his skills, He simply got a new mode that enhanced them for him. That's different from Sasuke, Who had to improve his base skills to go along with his growth.

Lorde
31st October 2010, 7:40 PM
He died?...

I honestly don't care about Kakashi.

I never said he died. He's still alive as we saw him right before the story focused on Naruto again. I'm just saying that he hasn't played a big role, despite Kishimoto claiming that he would play a large role this year. I'm a bit upset about that since Kakashi has potential :s

uber gon
1st November 2010, 7:18 PM
Maybe Sasuke ends up exiled to some other continent or something. That or maybe he unlocks some new power that puts him in a state similar to Alien X.

Lorde
1st November 2010, 7:33 PM
Maybe having Kakashi fight Deva Path and and also succeed was what Kishi meant. I also remember him saying something like that about Sakura, Yet she hasn't done anything notable except fail multiple times.

He mentioned this year being important for Kakashi though, and Kakashi fought Deva Path last year so I don't think there's much of a connection going on there. I honestly think that Kishi found a flaw in his story and had to redo some stuff, so Kakashi's role was pushed aside. It makes some sense, considering how terribly rushed some of the recent chapters have been.

Anyway, here's the cover for volume 53. I think it's the cutest one ever:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/volumes/Naruto_53_preview.png

7 tyranitars
1st November 2010, 8:02 PM
nice cover o.O, and I think you ment 53? :P

Crimsonlink
1st November 2010, 9:20 PM
He mentioned this year being important for Kakashi though, and Kakashi fought Deva Path last year so I don't think there's much of a connection going on there. I honestly think that Kishi found a flaw in his story and had to redo some stuff, so Kakashi's role was pushed aside. It makes some sense, considering how terribly rushed some of the recent chapters have been.

Anyway, here's the cover for volume 53. I think it's the cutest one ever:

Yeah I agree with you Kira. The kidnapping of Yamato and all those other little things are piling up so Kishi better get his stuff together.

I like the cover but I can't help but be a bit disappointed at how Kishi explained the Kyuubi attack. It was just frankly terrible and I personally disliked it.

It was good seeing Minato in action but it goes to show the HUGE gap between Naruto and Minato.

What do you think of Naruto's personality? Also what do you think of his desire to save Sasuke?

Shadow Lucario
1st November 2010, 11:08 PM
The second part of your question holds no water as Naruto is planning on killing Sasuke and dying with him if they fight. As for the first one I think it's just fine. He started off as a child seeking attention and grew up to become a strong, confident shinobi.

TsukiMirage
1st November 2010, 11:14 PM
Naruto's not planning on killing Sasuke. he merely said that "if" they fought, They could end up killing each other. He's still trying to save Sasuke.

Emperor Empoleon
2nd November 2010, 3:22 AM
2. Sasuke and Naruto kill each other and Kakashi uses that jutsu Chiyo knew to bring Naruto back to life and maybe Sasuke too by some plot hole.

Actually, I thought the same thing only with Sakura doing that jutsu. Seeing as she feels useless to the both of them

As for Naruto and Sasuke, I'm still pulling for a Naruto/Sasuke team up against Madara :B

Fight to the death makes it seem like little gets accomplished imo D: Sasuke never gets redeemed, Naruto fulfills none of his goals, Madara wins, and the whole fighting against destiny stuff is kicked in the face :[ I do think they'll fight, for the sake of the action, just not to the death like Naruto said..

HoennMaster
2nd November 2010, 6:00 AM
Have you guys not discovered that maybe you just mistranslated/misinterpreted him? Kakashi died and almost became Hokage. There you go. Mystery solved.

Lorde
2nd November 2010, 6:33 AM
nice cover o.O, and I think you ment 53? :P

Thanks I fixed it, hours ago, but I forgot to thank you. There's this really nice high-quality version going around but it's huge and I was too lazy to just link to that haha. I love the volume cover since it shows what could have been. I wish Kushina and Minato had survived somehow so that Naruto would have a family again.

uber gon
2nd November 2010, 6:47 AM
Kinda sucks when you factor the Fridge Horror to these covers.

TsukiMirage
2nd November 2010, 11:22 AM
Brief spoiler:
Spoiler provider believes Hanzou is one of the Edo Tensei. Also the 7 dead jinchuuriki and the former 5 Kages, among others (This is not to mention the ones mentioned by previous users here: Haku, Zabuza, Kimimaro, Chiyo-baa, Hizashi, Asuma, dead Akatsuki).
Naruto and the turtle island folks are to proceed to the Shinobi Alliance location by means of Tsuchikage. Naruto finally begins to realize something's wrong.
Neji, who's part of the scouting team and Anko's team are nearby to the Akatsuki base. Gaara is a regiment commander for allied forces.
Naruto is in the midst of training using just his jinchuuriki power.
[Madara] plans to force Yamato to talk using the Sharingan, as using the Rinnegan to take information would result in Yamato dying.
Ends with Kabuto and Madara: "It's time to go to war".

7 tyranitars
2nd November 2010, 11:27 AM
7 death jinchuriki? probably 6 considering gaara is alive, and bee and naruto still have their bijuu

TsukiMirage
2nd November 2010, 12:11 PM
A better spoiler:

Source: NF
Credit: Ghost of Madara
Verification: Confirmed

Tsuchikage is taking the turtle island to the Shinobi Alliance place (I believe he's making it fly too).
Naruto says that things are weird cause the sky shifted again, and that the mission's over so he needs to go back to Konoha to wait for Sasuke in his attack.
Sasuke is still wrapped up with those bandages. He asks Zetsu if he's ready yet. Black Zetsu says not yet. White Zetsu says the next time he looks upon something, it will be as if he's in a different world and that it looks interesting.
The scouts sense Kabuto inside.

~More to come

Kabuto says they need to extract info from Yamato before anything. But he says not to kill him before they can use him to strengthen the Zetsu.
Madara says he could easily use the Rinnegan Ningendou's technique to get the info but that Yamato would die from it.
A snake slithers onto Yamato's arms and bites his palms.
Madara says that it's a poison that can immobilize the Mokuton powers, and then calls Kabuto a (crafty) ******* for doing so much research on Shodai's cells.
Kabuto says its a remedy he made to suppress Hashirama's powers, and not to worry, that he won't use it on Zetsu.

Kabuto says that even without using Rinnegan, they can get the info they want with his truth serum and Madara's Sharingan.

Aoba and Motoi talk, Motoi says that it seemed they already arrived (to the Alliance location via Oonoki)
It's basically a meet and greet for everyone and they're grouped together.
Tsuchikage is talking to Mizukage about the situation, and about Kyuubi and Hachibi.
The kages and Shikaku talk about the situation, their forces, and other things.
Kankurou is the captain of the Ambush Squad/Battalion. He introduces himself to Sai and Omoi. Sai greets him and wonders what nickname he should give him. Omoi wonders if someone as young as that should be a captain. There are also others.
Kakashi tells Gaara he's the regiment commander. Ao asks Shii if this is his first time in a war, and Shii says yes. Daru is the captain of the 1st Unit/Battalion. Tenten asks if he is their captain, and Chouza remarks that he seems pretty sluggish/listless (using a play on his name "darui", which means that)
Someone named Kitsuchi (yellow earth) is captain of the 2nd battalion/unit. Karui, Hinata (who says that she's nervous), and Kurotsuchi are part of it among others, and Kurotsuchi curses that it has to be her father who has to lead them.
3rd battalion has Hatake Kakashi as captain. Guy who's still collapsed is on his team. Lee asks if Gai is alright. Sakura asks what happened with him.
4th unit/battalion lead by Gaara, whose position is regiment commander and commanding officer. Has Chouji, Temari, and Shikamaru. They make some remarks (Chouji's is about food and Shikamaru is complaining about how much of a pain this is).
5th battalion/unit lead by Mifune. Has Kiba, Hana, Shino, and Ino and they make their remarks.

Kabuto: "First I have the Akatsuki (Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Nagato). Then the former jinchuuriki members. Then there's the 5 kages' once predecessors. The rest of them are skilled fighters who made a name for themselves" (Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father).
Yamato was put to sleep by the Shodai wall/slime thing.
Madara: "Let's get this war started!"

*Trans notes
1- Remember that this is still a summary, not a word for word translation, though it gets all the important things though I haven't translated the things between Naruto and Bee
2-~Still didn't summarize Naruto/Bee convo which was earlier on

Lorde
2nd November 2010, 1:31 PM
If that spoiler is real, then we've all just been trolled. All of the strong fighters from the past, being revived to fight in this war? That's too much. It was enough that the 5 deceased Akatsuki members were revived, and then we got those 100,000 Zetsu clones. We didn't need more fighters :c

LexSuicune
2nd November 2010, 2:29 PM
What? That is just too much wtf.

LMAO if this spoiler is true.

Charminions
2nd November 2010, 3:35 PM
If that spoiler is true, death has no meaning in Naruto anymore....

Lorde
2nd November 2010, 4:05 PM
Bad news to some of us; it looks to be real. We got colored artwork (http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae260/IrisandDento/Dragon_005.jpg) that shows the Konoha ninja getting ready for battle in their official Konoha outfits. No! Oh well, at least the manga seems to be getting interesting and we'll finally start this war. Also, Naruto's Jinchuriki mode is golden, which is cool :3

EDIT: There's also artwork showing the turtle-island thing flying thanks to Onoki, but I didn't want to post it since it's pretty much straight forward :s

Charminions
2nd November 2010, 5:04 PM
Well it looks like Naruto's Konoha friends will be playing a pretty big part in this volume.

7 tyranitars
2nd November 2010, 7:06 PM
I think it is awesome that all the strong fighters from the past are revived :)
and golden naruto awesome :O, it's also cool to see madaras new mask in color in the background

LexSuicune
2nd November 2010, 7:26 PM
It would be awesome if SOME of them came back, but all of them?

It makes all of the past fights pointless.

Lorde
2nd November 2010, 7:34 PM
I'm slightly confused. How can they revive the 7 Jinchuriki, when the Sanbi didn't have a host when it was caught? Are they just going to revive Yagura even though he didn't have the Bijuu inside of him when Akatsuki captured it or what? And am I right in assuming that the dead Hokage as safe from being revived, since their souls were sealed and eaten by the God of Death?

TsukiMirage
2nd November 2010, 8:51 PM
If that spoiler is real, then we've all just been trolled. All of the strong fighters from the past, being revived to fight in this war? That's too much. It was enough that the 5 deceased Akatsuki members were revived, and then we got those 100,000 Zetsu clones. We didn't need more fighters :c I don't think it's that bad. At least this way is more believable then Madara suddenly having an addition force of powerful ninjas from out of nowhere. Not to mention, by using older characters, Kishi doesn't have to waste time introducing them and can show more of the fights.

I'm slightly confused. How can they revive the 7 Jinchuriki, when the Sanbi didn't have a host when it was caught? Are they just going to revive Yagura even though he didn't have the Bijuu inside of him when Akatsuki captured it or what? And am I right in assuming that the dead Hokage as safe from being revived, since their souls were sealed and eaten by the God of Death? I'm presuming that Kabuto revived one of the earlier Jinchuuriki also (Maybe Kushina). Seeing as Gaara still possessed the ability his Bijuu gave him, I would think even without their Bijuu the Jinchuuriki would still be quite powerful. As for the former Hokages, I don't know. The spoiler does say the predecessors of the 5 Kages.

HoennMaster
2nd November 2010, 9:18 PM
I feel like I'm watching DGT right now lol. I hope that the Konoha 11 survive the battle....or at least Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru lol.

Crimsonlink
2nd November 2010, 10:15 PM
WTF wow what the heck is Kishi thinking if all those people are going to be revived. Is Madara going to put the Bijuu back into the containers or will they have to do without their usual youkai chakra?

The balls behind Naruto most probably represents the amount of "tails" of chakra he has in that form which should be nine.

It looks like all of the Konoha 11 are going to become jonins but Naruto will probably be shunted for a promotion since he is pretty much a POW in his own camp so far.

Now if Kabuto brings back all the kages that would be overkill. Minato is up there with Madara in terms of power and I bet most of those kages are no joke. Man if Hiruzen (3rd hokage aka God of Shinobi) comes back I feel bad for the Shinobi alliance already.

Lorde
2nd November 2010, 10:30 PM
I'm pretty sure that most of the Konoha 11 will remain Chunin (except for Neji of course, since he's already a Jonin). Giving them an advanced ranking just because of the war seems like a bad move to make.

Anyway, I guess that the revived Jinchuriki will only serve as a way for Kishi to show off some of their abilities since we never got to see what Yugito, Yagura, and some of the other Jinchuriki could really do.

Charminions
2nd November 2010, 10:32 PM
Now if Kabuto brings back all the kages that would be overkill. Minato is up there with Madara in terms of power and I bet most of those kages are no joke. Man if Hiruzen (3rd hokage aka God of Shinobi) comes back I feel bad for the Shinobi alliance already.

I already feel bad for the Shinobi Alliance. The only strong shinobi's on their side are the Kages, Killer Bee, and Naruto. The semi strong ones being Kakashi, Gai, Shikamaru and the 2 chosen aides of each Kage.

TsukiMirage
2nd November 2010, 10:34 PM
That's pretty much all I care about, Seeing what the former Jinchuurikis could do, Which is probably why I don't care what Kishi does.

bobjr
2nd November 2010, 11:11 PM
There is just so much wrong with this chapter.

Emperor Empoleon
3rd November 2010, 1:49 AM
That cover art is awesome 8D Guess Kishimoto is pulling out all the stops..and more ^^;

The balls behind Naruto most probably represents the amount of "tails" of chakra he has in that form which should be nine.

I thought those were gold Rasengans.. Would be interesting if Naruto can use Rasengan like that in his controlled form :3

Charminions
3rd November 2010, 2:08 AM
That cover art is awesome 8D Guess Kishimoto is pulling out all the stops..and more ^^;

I thought those were gold Rasengans.. Would be interesting if Naruto can use Rasengan like that in his controlled form :3

I'm pretty sure the 6 golden "rasengans" represent the Sage of Six Paths which is why it's called "Rikudou Mode".

TsukiMirage
3rd November 2010, 4:59 AM
The Naruto on the cover is suppose to represent the Fuujin. Kishi did something like that before with Naruto and Sasuke.

Anyway, Alright chapter. I really don't have much problem with Kishi bring back dead characters, Mainly because I want to see the former Jinchuuriki act. It also would be nice to see exactly what the former kages and Hanzou can really do. I suppose not a lot of time has actually past since the summit and I guess that actually makes sense. Seems like less then a few days. Kabuto again shows that he's quite prepared for what's coming. It's nice that both sides are finally ready to go to war And I like seeing how the Shinobi Alliance was shaping up. The map was also a pretty good addition. Hopefully next chapter the war actually begins and isn't another to be continued. One thing I notice, Either Kishi made a big mistake or there's another ninja village called Hidden Mist. Also, Nice to see Sasuke again, Even if we didn't get to see his new eyes.

I was surprise that Kishi actually did what I though he was gonna do or at least most of it.
If Kishi is really serious about this war, We should see either Yamato already dead or about to be killed. Madara should have all the info that Yamato knew about the alliance and he should be setting out to counter them. Kabuto should be working on the Zetsu clones and his own plans whatever they really are. And we should finally see Sasuke doing something. Perhaps we'll also see Naruto learning of what happen and getting mad or he'll continued to be left in the dark and the alliance will learn Madara's location from Anko finally.

uber gon
3rd November 2010, 7:37 AM
Sage of Six Paths Rasenshuriken = Holy crap overkill levels. Kishi has GOT to do this.

Neat to see everyone wearing uniforms.

Lorde
3rd November 2010, 11:18 AM
The chapter was quite eventful and it didn't feel too rushed. We got to see everyone in their battle uniforms but there are some things I still don't understand. First off, the world map. Why is the Hidden Mist Village right next to the Hidden Cloud Village? I thought the Hidden Mist was on an island at sea. Also, it looks like only 6 Jinchuriki were revived and not 7. Only three Kage seemed to have been revived as well so that's good. Yagura was the former Mizukage but he was revived as a Jinchuriki and the Hokage cannot be revived because their souls don't exist apparently. I noticed that it looked like Dan was among the revived ninja. Oh Tsunade will be mad...

HoennMaster
3rd November 2010, 6:45 PM
^They probably only showed the Kages that have been seen "recently" but I'm sure there are more. I'm excited for this. It's going to be interesting to see how the villages react to their former allies. Poor Asuma. Reviving Dan once again gives me fears of trying to kill Tsunade off. I don't want that.

uber gon
3rd November 2010, 7:49 PM
So now Naruto is going all Blackest Night on us? Holy cripes.

SharpedoX
3rd November 2010, 9:08 PM
Awesome chapter from start to finish. A nice introduction to the Shinobi War. Finally, Sasuke appeared.

Still don't see Hidan, and I don't believe Kishi is bringing him back. Oh well.

Shneak
3rd November 2010, 10:44 PM
It's coming...for the first time since they were born...they will experience...WAR.

This is my favourite chapter ever. **** is getting real.

Lots of plot development. It's very interesting to see all the famous ninjas that have been revived. And it's cool to see how the countries are divided into special squads.

I seriously can't wait to see how this turns out.

Lorde
3rd November 2010, 11:49 PM
I'm glad Hidan will be left out. The Allied Shinobi Forces have enough on their plate as it is. Anyway, I'm loving what's coming out ahead though I'm starting to get annoyed with how much Kabuto has planned. He's making Madara look like Faildara more and more. I mean, I know he had Orochimaru's intel on Akatsuki, but to be prepared for so many situations and for him to know almost everything about Madara almost makes me think that Kishi will make him the final villain.

Charminions
4th November 2010, 12:24 AM
I'm glad Hidan will be left out. The Allied Shinobi Forces have enough on their plate as it is. Anyway, I'm loving what's coming out ahead though I'm starting to get annoyed with how much Kabuto has planned. He's making Madara look like Faildara more and more. I mean, I know he had Orochimaru's intel on Akatsuki, but to be prepared for so many situations and for him to know almost everything about Madara almost makes me think that Kishi will make him the final villain.

Maybe Kabuto actually will be the final villain. Kishi still hasn't proved to us that Kabuto is completely on Madara's side.

uber gon
4th November 2010, 12:40 AM
Wonder if there's some life entity around somewhere? Bet Naruto will be getting some new power-up soon.

bobjr
4th November 2010, 2:21 AM
So it looks like Jiraiya isn't dead then, otherwise he would have been revived. At least he should have been.

But I can't see Kishi pulling this off. He might, since this is the last arc and all, but yeah something is going to go wrong.

Shneak
4th November 2010, 3:08 AM
So it looks like Jiraiya isn't dead then, otherwise he would have been revived. At least he should have been.

But I can't see Kishi pulling this off. He might, since this is the last arc and all, but yeah something is going to go wrong.

A few people were left out that could have been there. Like Hidan, Konan, the Sound 4, etc. Maybe Kabuto couldn't get their bodies, or maybe Kishi doesn't care.

But maybe, Jiraiya is still alive. That would be pretty WTF if he just shows up.

Elite Four Muadita
4th November 2010, 3:22 AM
No I think Jiraya is really dead... the ending was really meaningful... Awesome chapter tho... Also, hidan is not dead is he? he's buried in SHikamaru's forest...
also there are only 6 jinchuriki because gaara, naruto and bee are still alive

Crimsonlink
4th November 2010, 4:11 AM

Yeah I don't think all the dream match ups people are making up in their heads are going to happen. Also that is a whole damn lot off people to revive, where does Kabuto get all that Chakra? How the hell does the improved Edo Tensai work anyway?

All I can say is that this was a great chapter yet it felt kinda like a Fanservice from Kishi.

BTW there is a bit of a plot hole now unless Naruto is acting oblivious. In his Rikudon Sennin form he can sense feelings and chakra so he should feel all the tension of the war and that Yamato is missing.

bobjr
4th November 2010, 4:29 AM
A few people were left out that could have been there. Like Hidan, Konan, the Sound 4, etc. Maybe Kabuto couldn't get their bodies, or maybe Kishi doesn't care.

But maybe, Jiraiya is still alive. That would be pretty WTF if he just shows up.

You'd think if Kabuto was going to revive all the dead strongest fighters there are, he would make a big effort to get Jiraiya. Konan just died, so she's out as it is.

Plus we had a really ambiguous "death" for him as it is.

Sesshomaru
4th November 2010, 5:38 AM
Awesome chapter from start to finish. A nice introduction to the Shinobi War. Finally, Sasuke appeared.

Still don't see Hidan, and I don't believe Kishi is bringing him back. Oh well.
Also on top of that no Kisame or Konan.

Yeah I don't think all the dream match ups people are making up in their heads are going to happen. Also that is a whole damn lot off people to revive, where does Kabuto get all that Chakra? How the hell does the improved Edo Tensai work anyway?

All I can say is that this was a great chapter yet it felt kinda like a Fanservice from Kishi.

BTW there is a bit of a plot hole now unless Naruto is acting oblivious. In his Rikudon Sennin form he can sense feelings and chakra so he should feel all the tension of the war and that Yamato is missing.
Kabuto did fuse himself with Orochimaru. On top of that he had to use the Chakra to summon Monda v.2 I thought I remember so where somebody mentioned a demon or something inside Kabuto back pre time skip. I don't know if Kabuto revived them all at once or individually of if that would even matter. I think it would take up larges amounts just maintain them let alone summoning them.

TsukiMirage
4th November 2010, 8:04 AM
There would be no reason to revive Jiraiya. Jiraiya's best abilities relied on either his summoning or Sage Mode, Th two things he wouldn't be able to use as a corpse. So bring him back would have meant wasting chakra on a ninja with only a faction of power.

Lorde
4th November 2010, 12:45 PM
The Sound Four were a complete joke compared to some of the other ninja that were revived. I am surprised that Jiraiya was left out, but I rather he weren't summoned since that would be overkill. I'm also shocked that Sakumo Hatake wasn't summoned even though he was extremely powerful, as strong as the Sannin from what was said a few times.

7 tyranitars
4th November 2010, 5:48 PM
mayby they are still in it bit haven't been shown yet also I hope jiraija won't be summoned because that would kinda suck

LexSuicune
4th November 2010, 6:51 PM
The Sound Four were a complete joke compared to some of the other ninja that were revived. I am surprised that Jiraiya was left out, but I rather he weren't summoned since that would be overkill. I'm also shocked that Sakumo Hatake wasn't summoned even though he was extremely powerful, as strong as the Sannin from what was said a few times.

Maybe Kabuto was unable to find Hatake's and Jirayja's corpses.

Lorde
4th November 2010, 6:56 PM
Maybe Kabuto was unable to find Hatake's and Jirayja's corpses.

That's not it. You don't need corpses to revive people via Edo Tensei. Deidara didn't even have a body after he self-destructed yet he was revived. I think Kishi just wanted to leave Jiraiya and others out of this war for his own reasons. Like maybe, he didn't want someone as strong as Jiraiya to battle in this war. Or maybe....you know....Kishimoto forgot all about Jiraiya since he was....too busy drawing more you-know-whats again.

Shneak
4th November 2010, 9:58 PM
Well, since a whole bunch of people have come back, does anybody think there will be specific fights for some characters?

Like Neji/Hinata vs Neji's Dad
Tsunade vs Dan
Sakura vs Chiyo
Kakashi vs Zabuza

Charminions
4th November 2010, 11:32 PM
Well, since a whole bunch of people have come back, does anybody think there will be specific fights for some characters?

Like Neji/Hinata vs Neji's Dad
Tsunade vs Dan
Sakura vs Chiyo
Kakashi vs Zabuza

I would like to see the young swordsman of the mist with the glasses (forgot his name) go up against Zabuza. It would be a good fight for him to show us what he can do.

Also I wonder what will happen once Sasuke sees Itachi is revived and under Kabuto's control.

7 tyranitars
4th November 2010, 11:38 PM
sasuke will go crazy when he sees itachi or can anyone imagine this:

hey Itachi summoned by kabuto I'm gonna destroy konoha now okay? btw kabuto thanks for abusing my brothers body and soul

I can't imagine this:P

Lorde
4th November 2010, 11:57 PM
I can see Gaara versus his father coming up easily. Let's see, I also see Haku taking on Kakashi for attempting to kill Zabuza. Some of the other match ups are pretty much set, like the current Kage fighting the former Kage so I see Onoki fighting that mummy guy, A fighting the previous Raikage, and Mei fighting Yagura.

Shneak
5th November 2010, 4:34 AM
Speaking of the Kages, what are they doing in this war? Gaara is the only Kage that's actually fighting. He's the Army General, and leader of the Long Range Division.

Sesshomaru
5th November 2010, 7:42 AM
I wonder why Kabuto even choose to revive Garaa father. After he lost to Kimimaro who was hampered by a unknown disease at the time. Garaa dad does't come off to me as Kage level if he loses to Kimimaro. Sure Kimimaro was good but I don't see him on Kage level I just don't get the feeling that he would beat any of the Hokage. As for Sasuke seeing Itachi used as a zombie maybe this will take him on the path to become a protagonist again? After an epic battle with Naruto of course. Then both of them take down Madara and Kabuto together. Maybe Itachi will reason with him even if he has limited control of his self.

TsukiMirage
5th November 2010, 8:57 AM
I wouldn't count out Gaara's father. He had to have been made a Kage for a reason. Losing to Orochimaru doesn't lessen his strength. Plus he appears to have been able to keep Gaara in whatever small control Suna had over him. Also, It was only in the anime that Kimimaro took him out.

I actually think Madara is stalling Sasuke. We've seen from both Kakashi and Madara that adapting to the transplant doesn't take that long of a time. So I think Madara is having Zetsu keep Sasuke busy til either Madara finishes using Kabuto and decides to let Sasuke take him out or he finally decides to have Sasuke and Naruto fight.

SharpedoX
5th November 2010, 11:40 PM
I'm concerned about the former members of Taka. I wonder what Kishi has in store for them.

Crimsonlink
5th November 2010, 11:50 PM
I read one of the best reactions/rants to the latest chapter yet lmao.

…Really Kabuto? Seriously? It wasn't enough that he brought back all of the dead Akatsuki members, no I actually got over that pretty shortly after it happened; an army needs commanders after all. But now he apparently brought back every single ****ing ninja that had even a bit part for a few chapters in the story. I'm not even going to ask how in the hell they're even going to find a way to showcase all of them actually doing something. And again Kishimoto overloads a decent high powered technique idea into the ultimate hack move.

"Need an army? No problem, I'll just grab some random people off of the street, put 'em in coffins, make a few handsigns and BAM! Now you have to fight every single person you've ever killed to make you stronger and grow as a person and what the hell even a few people that gave their lives for you just for some plot muddles." If it were that easy then why the hell didn't Orochimaru just do it when he invaded Konoha and we could have ended this **** with the bad guy winning about 400 chapters ago?

How he even knew/cared about half of the people I saw him bring back is another plot hole that I'm not even going to get into. He brought back Zabuza and Haku. How the **** did he even know Haku existed? Nobody knew Haku existed! He was Zabuza's secret weapon! And why the **** did he bring back Hizashi Hyuuga? What, let me guess; there's going to be about fifteen chapters each of emotional fight scene/emo-fest with Neji and his dad or with Shikamaru vs. Asuma or something. Let's take this one step further and for shits and giggles bring back all of the jinchuuriki we sucked the life out of like ****ing lemons… I could simply go on all day about this ****.

Dead people should stay dead! Otherwise, what was the point of killing them?

So now we have not only the immortal guy that can survive 5 consecutive minutes of 10 billion explosive notes going off that can also control demons, knows the inner workings of at least two major hidden villages, has control over one of the most powerful men that has ever lived's cells, and has the ultra-hack eyes part one and two (Ultra-Mega-Uber- Hyper-Eternal- Perpetual-Whatever-the-****-they're-calling-it-nowadays-Mangekyou Sharingan and God Pwn Eyes Rinnengan). We now have Sir Spam-a-Corpse, the man with the power to bring back anyone that has ever done anything about anything ever and make them nigh impossible to kill for a second time, even if they aren't on anyone's level at all. Hey Kabuto, if you're giving every single person that's ever died in the series a free respawn, why don't you bring back the team of Rain ninja that Gaara violated with sand during the chunin exams? No? Well respawn my soul then, because you just killed it in the timespan it took for me to read the 7-10 pages you were involved in this chapter.

How the **** are you going to call that a war? It's a war for one side because they will actually be LOSING LIFE, but for Akatsuki's side it might as well be sending a shitload of rock-em sock-em robots out to kick ***, and he can make more even if they get their asses kicked! I know that the story of Naruto is basically about the underdog and that the bad guys need to have the advantage in clear ways, but for ****'s sake, is Kishimoto taking acid and writing this **** to attempt to swerve everybody?

Christ… I need a cold beer and a burger after reading that steaming pile of plot-rape.

Man I haven't ranted like that in a fortnight! It feels good to get that off my chest.

Sesshomaru
6th November 2010, 3:59 AM
Thats ^ good stuff right there. I wonder if the guy popped a blood vessel in the course of writing his rantastic letter then in the end realized it is just a manga. Kishimoto is trying to prolong the series by bringing these dead ninja's back to live who really knows at this point. I do agree Edo Tensei at this point kind of seems haxxor, I mean how can Kabuto muster up all the charka to summon the zombies much less control them.

Shneak
6th November 2010, 4:00 AM
That rant makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. And then gouge my eyes out.

Shadow Lucario
6th November 2010, 4:30 AM
Thats ^ good stuff right there. I wonder if the guy popped a blood vessel in the course of writing his rantastic letter then in the end realized it is just a manga. Kishimoto is trying to prolong the series by bringing these dead ninja's back to live who really knows at this point. I do agree Edo Tensei at this point kind of seems haxxor, I mean how can Kabuto muster up all the charka to summon the zombies much less control them.

Chakra: He already had a good amount of Chakra and he infused himself with part of Orochimaru, one of the three Sannin.

Control: I guess it would be like controlling puppets, but without the string.

Crimsonlink
6th November 2010, 4:57 AM
Chakra: He already had a good amount of Chakra and he infused himself with part of Orochimaru, one of the three Sannin.

Control: I guess it would be like controlling puppets, but without the string.

Chakra: Orochimaru has the lowest amount of Chakra among the Sannin and the amount of revived people is ridiculous, over 20+ people

Control: Kabuto was/is? a medic-nin so of course he has good control but even then the amount of revived people is too high.

BTW is all the ninja forces included like Genin and above or is it Chunin and above? Also are the samurai included in the 80,000 as well?

artbomber_97
6th November 2010, 12:57 PM
BTW is all the ninja forces included like Genin and above or is it Chunin and above? Also are the samurai included in the 80,000 as well?
Yes, I think. But it would be kinda ridiculous to let Konohamaru goes on the battlefield and battle the 3rd Hokage or something. Lol. And the samurais suck. They don't even have chakra.

7 tyranitars
6th November 2010, 2:23 PM
I think they let genin fight too, but not an all genin squad just together with chunins and samurais do have chakra

Charminions
6th November 2010, 4:26 PM
Yes, I think. But it would be kinda ridiculous to let Konohamaru goes on the battlefield and battle the 3rd Hokage or something. Lol. And the samurais suck. They don't even have chakra.

Actually yes the samurai do have chakra.

Also Konahamaru vs. Sarutobi wouldn't be bad as long as Konahamaru has 3 or 4 strong shinobi helping him.

Lorde
6th November 2010, 4:41 PM
The Hokage should stay out of this. We have enough to deal with. It looks like Kishi revived 90&#37; of the deceased characters rather than come up with new ones. How boring. The only fights I want to see are the Jinchuriki fights since we haven't seen what they can do; we've only heard bits of information on them. I think having the Jinchuriki fight is the next best thing to having the Bijuu fight.

TsukiMirage
6th November 2010, 4:46 PM
What a rant. Anyway, I don't think it would cost that much to use the Edo summons. It may not cost that much chakra to summon a person. We saw Minato summon himself a bunch of times without any visible worry. And Orochimaru had no trouble summoning about a billion snakes at once. Not to mention the fact that Kabuto has to make a sacrifice for it may take some of the cost away.

Shneak
6th November 2010, 8:32 PM
The Hokage should stay out of this. We have enough to deal with. It looks like Kishi revived 90% of the deceased characters rather than come up with new ones. How boring. The only fights I want to see are the Jinchuriki fights since we haven't seen what they can do; we've only heard bits of information on them. I think having the Jinchuriki fight is the next best thing to having the Bijuu fight.

Character development, probably. And I don't think Madara would be able to make an army of people that would actually support his cause and fight. So the Zombies make sense. Even though some characters are ridiculous.

But yeah, I want to see how the Jinchuriki fights. They're basically undiscovered characters.

TsukiMirage
7th November 2010, 8:24 AM
I too can't wait to see the former Jinchuuriki's fight. Even if we just got a little info on them and their personalities, That would be cool to. Not as cool as seeing them fight, But still cool.

artbomber_97
7th November 2010, 11:31 AM
Maybe Kakashi our friend is gonna end up going against one of the Jinchurinki. And that would be epic. I can't wait to see him being pawned. lol.

RageKaiser
7th November 2010, 11:41 AM
So it's official, Naruto sucks now. Seriously, that last chapter was utter crap and hax.

7 tyranitars
7th November 2010, 12:49 PM
So it's official, Naruto sucks now. Seriously, that last chapter was utter crap and hax.
explain why it is crap? because a lot of people actualy liked that chapter, and another thing if you don't like it then don't read it.

I would lvoe to see the jinchuriki fight I have dreamed about this since I read there would be a war :P (well that the bijuu would fight but this is even better!)

SharpedoX
7th November 2010, 12:58 PM

Really? It thought it was one of the best chapters yet. Sure, I didn't like Kabuto spawning Edo Tensei like there's no tomorrow, but the war introduction was amazing; couldn't have asked for better.

lucky_u
7th November 2010, 2:56 PM
War's starting and Naruto is stacking items, great chapter I guess.
I was wondering who's is standing beside Zabuza?
And what's the weird 8-shaped item that Madara's carry?

Lorde
7th November 2010, 3:59 PM

Oh come on now. Yeah, it looks like Kishi learned to troll the Naruto fanbase, but I still think it'll be cool to see those revived characters fight in the coming battles. That's the only real reason I'm sticking to this arc like glue from now on; if it weren't for the awesome battles coming up, I'd have left this series after all the penis gags :x

LexSuicune
8th November 2010, 5:36 PM
If anything, we're coming back to the core of the show. The Konoha 10.

They will be the starts of this arc (which seems to be the final one from my perspective) and that's the best thing for me.

I cannot wait to see them unleashed.

Also, what did Madara do to Sasuke's eyes?

Crimsonlink
8th November 2010, 9:52 PM
If anything, we're coming back to the core of the show. The Konoha 10.

They will be the starts of this arc (which seems to be the final one from my perspective) and that's the best thing for me.

I cannot wait to see them unleashed.

Also, what did Madara do to Sasuke's eyes?

Yeah I hope this is the last arc so Naruto can become hokage already or die, whichever is better.

BTW isn't it konoha 11? Unless you are excluding somebody on purpose.

I think that Sasuke's eyes will be part of Madara's back up of 100+ eyes. If Konan can have 5 billion explosive tags then Madara can have 100s of Sharingan eyes.