PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Shneak
8th November 2010, 10:00 PM
BTW isn't it konoha 11? Unless you are excluding somebody on purpose.

Excluding Naruto, because he's not in the war.

Elite Four Muadita
9th November 2010, 1:34 AM
How is Naruto not in the war? I think you mean he isnt in a batallion but he has to be on the war. Some hot Sage Mode action on a couple hundred Zetsus is a must.

XxpikapikaxX
9th November 2010, 1:40 AM
What is with the Uchiha and eye extraction?

I think it's because they are losing their sight/powers and need new ones. It didn't surprise me when Sasuke took Itachi's eyes.

Lorde
9th November 2010, 1:47 AM
How is Naruto not in the war? I think you mean he isnt in a batallion but he has to be on the war. Some hot Sage Mode action on a couple hundred Zetsus is a must.

Isn't Naruto still on that turtle/island thing, training to control the Kyuubi's power with Bee? I thought the whole point of that was to keep Naruto from knowing about the war going on between Madara and the Five Great Nations. Bee and Naruto are supposed to stay hidden to avoid being captured by Akatsuki and getting their Bijuu extracted :x

TsukiMirage
9th November 2010, 2:12 AM
Yeah, As far as things are going, Naruto's not part of the war. I doubt that Nauto's gonna fight anyone in the actual war. More then likely he'll fight Sasuke and whoever is sent to collect him for Madara.

Shneak
9th November 2010, 2:23 AM
Exactly. Naruto doesn't even know about the war. But I'm sure he'll find out and get into it somehow.

TsukiMirage
9th November 2010, 4:03 AM
Maybe, But Naruto has already made his intentions clear about returning to Konoha and waiting for Sasuke. I think something really big will have to happen to get Naruto involved.

uber gon
9th November 2010, 5:51 AM
I think it's because they are losing their sight/powers and need new ones. It didn't surprise me when Sasuke took Itachi's eyes.

Well Madara did not have to act so obsessed about getting Nagato's eye.

TsukiMirage
10th November 2010, 4:25 PM
Chapter 516 Spoiler.

Source:NF
Credits: Souzousaisei
Verification:Confirmed

516: Gaara's Speech (Gaara's pic in the front page)

Konoha's Byakugan intercepts the huge army. (An) Edo-tensei corpse came out from Madara's hideout. (???)
Anko: Return to the main squad and report this, quickly! I'll stay here and investigate the hideout further.
Byakugan guy: It's too dangerous for you alone!
Anko: Shaddap and just go!

Edo-tensei corpse apparently having conversation
Haku: Zabuza-san...
Zabuza: Yeah, I know. This is not the netherworld.
Haku: I have full consciousness... But my body is moving on its own...
(Probably a Kumogakure nin): This is Edo-Tensei (how famous does this supposedly forbidden jutsu get!?) Seems like we are summoned by someone, which means we'll have to fight soon.
Zabuza: Being used even in death... I hate this guy.

Switches to Madara and Kabuto
Kabuto told someone (not made clear) to launch surprise attack from air. Sasori and Deidara would provide traps and bombs respectively.
A Kiri-nin (can't read the name's Kanji... Chuukichi?) and Ne (Root?) from Konoha would provide detection and support.
Konoha's Ne wondered what was happening. The Kiri-nin tried to threaten Akatsuki but got subdued when Kabuto formed some seal.
Sasori: To be used by this brat... Akatsuki sure has fallen. What's more, the only survivors are Zetsu and my substitute Tobi?
Deidara: As someone who died while bragging eternity as an art, you shouldn't say conceited things like that, Danna. un.
Sasori: Want me to kill you!?
Deidara: We're both dead, Danna. un.
Madara: Is it really OK with this?
Kabuto: It's quite tough to control so many Edo-corpses at once. But I'll only control them for the movement phase. In battle, I'll kill their personality and make them fighting dolls. You don't need to worry... ...Although, sometimes leaving their personality intact would strike a blow to the enemy's psychology...

Dan and Asuma having a conversation
Asuma: Aren't you Dan?
Dan: Yeah, and we're both dead. Seems like we are bound by a jutsu that resurrects us to the living world.
Neji's dad: What's going on?
Asuma: I have a bad feeling about this...

...will continue the next part after dinner, I guess

..continuation from the above.

Kabuto: Won't you bring the white-black Zetsu?
Madara: Zetsu will look after Sasuke. Besides, you might kidnap him in the middle of the war.
Kabuto: Hmph.
Madara: The hundred thousand Zetsu will move from underground. The sheer amount would stand out too much otherwise.
Kabuto: Then let's go too, shall we? First...

Byakugan guy fled. Anko remained. Anko hid among bushes, but was spotted.
Kabuto: Sen'ei Tajashu! (Hidden snake-arms jutsu)
Anko: Ditto
Deidara and Sasori are airborne on Dei's bird. They're with the Chuukichi guy and Ne of Konoha.
Chuukichi: It's there...
Deidara: So it's just like what Kabuto said. Three rats at two o'clock's direction.

Byakugan guy realizes the oddity.
Byakugan guy: Both of you, run! I will delay them here!

Back at the Shinobi alliance's
Some Nins talk about Gaara and whether he's capable of leading the squads.
Some Nins started bickering with each other, fighting about whose dad was killed by whom. In the middle of the commotion, Gaara's sand subdued them.

"Fighting for the benefit of one's country and one's village has continued from the First to the Third World War. Shinobis hurt and hated each other. This hatred lusted for power, and amidst this, I was born. I too, used to live among this hatred and power; I was a Jinchuuriki.
(everybody looked at Gaara)
"And I hated this world with passion. I wanted to destroy it, much like what Akatsuki is trying to do now. But a Konoha Shinobi stopped me.
(flashback to Naruto vs. Gaara and their handshake moment)
"He cried for me, his enemy... and he called the hurt me his friend. He saved me. We were enemies to each other, and yet we were both Jinchuurikis. There is no enemy among people who understand the same suffering.
"And now, here, there is no enemy among us, because we are fellow people who were made suffer by Akatsuki. There is no Suna, Iwa, Konoha, Kiri, or Kumo. What's here... is only Shinobi!
"If even after this, you can't forgive Suna (referring to the Shinobi earlier who *****ed about his father being killed by Suna), after this war has ended, you can take my head!
(said Shinobi was nonplussed)
"This friend who saved me is now being targeted by the foe. If he gets caught, then it's all over for this world. I want to protect my friend... And I want to protect the world!
"I am too young to do that alone. Which is why, I need everyone to lend their power!"

(standing ovation) <3

Kakashi notices that everyone's face lit up.

Naruto managed to stack up the blocks without them crumbling down. Bee talked about the last training.

Raikage: We'll win this Fourth Great Ninja World War.
Tsuchikage: But of course!
Tsunade: Yeah!

Lorde
10th November 2010, 4:35 PM
So we get to see the revived characters' personalities in this chapter? That's not too interesting but it does make for some comedy like that part where Deidara and Sasori are arguing like they used to back in the good old days.

7 tyranitars
10th November 2010, 4:43 PM
nice speech from gaara, and the revived character part is funny too :P

LexSuicune
10th November 2010, 5:59 PM
I wonder if Gaara's fighting his father... :S

7 tyranitars
10th November 2010, 6:15 PM
i hope so, mayby even a better match up then gaara vs deidara

uber gon
10th November 2010, 6:34 PM
Wonder what other forms of training Naruto will undergo? Maybe something about the Rasengan or one of Minato's old jutsu.

Lorde
10th November 2010, 6:39 PM
There are some pictures of the chapter going around, but they aren't too interesting. One is the cover page showing Gaara and the other shows Kankuro on Sai's ink birds and then Tsunade, Onoki, and A claiming that they'll win this war.

Anyway, I do think Naruto will use Minato's old teleportation jutsu at some point. It might be the only jutsu that can land a hit on Madara.

TsukiMirage
10th November 2010, 8:45 PM
Nice chapter. It's good to see everyone moving out now. I expect the actual battles to start next chapter. It was nice to see the various Edo summons interacting with each other, Especially Deidara and Sasori, Though I wish there had been some interaction from the Jinchuurikis. I honestly hope we see a actual fight between Anko and Kabuto, Though it doesn't look like the tracking team will survive, Which is sad because I liked the girl Aburame. I wonder if that Root member is the brother Sai was talking about and how Kabuto got him if he doesn't even have a name. I would think a Root member would be the opposite of a ninja who made names for themselves.

I have to say Gaara's speech was real touching, Far more touching then anything Naruto has done in awhile. Makes me wonder, If Gaara can change people the way Naruto can, Is Naruto really going to survive? Now the world change be changed without his direct involvement.

Shneak
10th November 2010, 10:15 PM
Not a bad chapter. Looks like the war starts now.

I love Deidara and Sasori fighting again.

Lorde
10th November 2010, 10:36 PM
I really liked the conversations in this chapter, though I am still upset that so many of the deceased ninja were brought back. I felt bad for Zabuza and Haku since they were both finally together in the afterlife and now they have to fight in a war. I hope Anko is able to stay alive since she's one of my favorite female characters in Naruto. As for the rest of the chapter; I'm glad things are moving along nicely.

Crimsonlink
10th November 2010, 11:32 PM
Chapter was ok for me. I wonder what Bee meant by Naruto feeling helpless? Maybe an epic transformation into Kyuubi form?

BTW Gaara just took the show from Naruto with that speech. Man Gaara is a great talker for one who used to be a bloodthirsty killer. I wonder if Kishi will make this war arc a long one with individual fights or group fights. I also wonder if people will get trolled for off screen conclusions to matches lol.

side not:IMO I think a bloodthirsty Naruto would have been awesome if only for a few chapters or so like Dark possessed Naruto vs Killer Bee when Naruto was fighting the Kyuubi inside his mind.

Charminions
10th November 2010, 11:32 PM
It was a decent chapter. The build up chapters are starting to get annoying though. I just want to see the war start already D: .

uber gon
11th November 2010, 1:04 AM
Would it be too much of a stretch to expect some resurrections?

TerraWolf
11th November 2010, 1:14 AM
Naruto's gotten a little hectic with all the resurrections and the wackiness. I just want another story line similar to Pain's battle.

Elite Four Muadita
11th November 2010, 1:41 AM
I found the chapter ok... Sasori and Deidara were funny. I just wish that the actual battle starts next chapter. And to all those Slashes, i guess the Narugaa community just got really happy XD.

Anyways.... I wish Kishi would suprise us with a double chapter soon. 17 pages go by waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to quickly.

Shneak
11th November 2010, 3:22 AM
So Kabuto explained how he can control everyone, but not how he revived them. Huh.

I'm starting to get annoyed with him. Orochimaru was way better. I'm actually wanting Madara to get rid of him.

HoennMaster
11th November 2010, 5:21 AM
A very good chapter. Nice to see some of the old characters talking with each other. I found it very odd the Mizukage was absent from the group shot at the end. I wonder why they decided to have Gaara fight, but the other four on the sidelines.

I also thought of something? Aren't the other four villages basically defenseless now? Seems like a bad move even if Madara is going right for the prize.

TsukiMirage
11th November 2010, 5:52 AM
It could be that Mei is with the island turtle. That's where we last saw her and considering that it was already attack, Having one of the kages on guard for it seems like a real good idea regardless of where it is.

With all the ninjas gone, There really nothing of worth in the villages to protect. Not to mention Madara has no reason to attack them when he already knows the location of the two Jinchuurikis.

Lorde
11th November 2010, 6:09 PM
I do find it odd that the other villages are defenseless, but I doubt they'll play a role so Kishi probably won't bother with them anyway. I do think that Madara will stick with hunting the Jinchuriki and not even both with the war himself. The war looks to be just a distraction while he finds and captures Bee and Naruto through all the chaos.

LexSuicune
11th November 2010, 6:42 PM
I'm STOKED about the Kage's fights!

Tsunade vs. Dan
Raikage vs. su Padre
Gaara vs. su Padre
Mizukage vs. Yagura
Tsuchikage vs. Deidara

^0^ WAR!

-Raiga-
11th November 2010, 10:50 PM
I really don't get why people are excited to see the kages and others fight. I'd much rather have a 4-5 chapter battle between two nobodies like tenten and shino with all the twists and turns of a real battle as opposed to a bunch of rushed fights with people doing ridiculous techniques just for the sake of doing them.

gliscor&yanmega
12th November 2010, 8:05 PM
I liked the recent chapter(Then again I like pretty much most of the chapters).

I'm glad Zetsu appeared again, can't wait to see him do his thing.

Upcoming war has a lot of promise in it.

I really don't get why people are excited to see the kages and others fight. I'd much rather have a 4-5 chapter battle between two nobodies like tenten and shino with all the twists and turns of a real battle as opposed to a bunch of rushed fights with people doing ridiculous techniques just for the sake of doing them.

I really don't get why some people expect the fights to be rush and such.

Pretty sure Kishi will use this war to showcase everyone, why else bring back the dead who didn't show their full potential, why else bring characters like Shino, Lee, Ino, etc... if they wont get their full potential shown after seeing them do little to nothing prior to the war.

Shino will get a good fight.

Tenten...I guess can get a good fight, don't care about her at all though.

Lee, Neji, Hinata, Ino, Sakura, Kiba, etc... can all get a good fight.

This war isn't going to be 10 chapters and it's done and over with, I can see it lasting at less 60 chapters.

-Raiga-
13th November 2010, 3:45 AM
I really don't get why some people expect the fights to be rush and such.

Pretty sure Kishi will use this war to showcase everyone, why else bring back the dead who didn't show their full potential, why else bring characters like Shino, Lee, Ino, etc... if they wont get their full potential shown after seeing them do little to nothing prior to the war.

Shino will get a good fight.

Tenten...I guess can get a good fight, don't care about her at all though.

Lee, Neji, Hinata, Ino, Sakura, Kiba, etc... can all get a good fight.

This war isn't going to be 10 chapters and it's done and over with, I can see it lasting at less 60 chapters.

Wow, woo-hoo, 60 chapters for what, at least all of the konoha 10-11, plus their tutors, former enemies, current enemies, and plenty more.

I just described me not wanting to see a 2 chapter dissapointment with interruptions like guy vs. kisame was, so don't tell me without better reasoning were going to get that in an entire war. Yes, people like naruto will probably get one, but I specifically stated why people are exited to see the kages when it will just be crazy powereful moves with no story to the battles.

TsukiMirage
13th November 2010, 3:58 AM
As this is clearly the final battle, It's clear that Kishi brought all those characters back because he wanted to show what they all could really do before the series ended. We have seen nothing of what the Jinchuuriki, Hanzou, And the various other ninjas can do. We only had rumors of what Itachi and Nagato could do. The only ones that we know much about are Deidara and Sasori, Maybe Kakuzu. So Kishi gave himself the chance to show them off instead of merely talking about them through others.

Crimsonlink
13th November 2010, 4:24 AM
As this is clearly the final battle, It's clear that Kishi brought all those characters back because he wanted to show what they all could really do before the series ended. We have seen nothing of what the Jinchuuriki, Hanzou, And the various other ninjas can do. We only had rumors of what Itachi and Nagato could do. The only ones that we know much about are Deidara and Sasori, Maybe Kakuzu. So Kishi gave himself the chance to show them off instead of merely talking about them through others.

You may be in over your head on those battles. That might happen but I wouldn't depend on that because Naruto would be shafted for the next 50+ chapters with all the battles. A bunch of White Zetsu and an army of the undead vs Shinobi. I can see a few attack from each undead but full on battle will most likely be limited to a few important characters. Also I think the death of the Sannin will come full circle with Tsunade's death or Jiraiya makes an epic entrance to fight Dan for Tsunade lol.

I'm curious as to how most of the undead know about Edo Tensei like Dan and other nation ninja.

Shneak
13th November 2010, 4:47 AM
This arc is basically the biggest thing in the Shippuden series. I would be surprised (and disappointed) if it didn't last awhile.

TsukiMirage
13th November 2010, 4:49 AM
You may be in over your head on those battles. That might happen but I wouldn't depend on that because Naruto would be shafted for the next 50+ chapters with all the battles. A bunch of White Zetsu and an army of the undead vs Shinobi. I can see a few attack from each undead but full on battle will most likely be limited to a few important characters. Also I think the death of the Sannin will come full circle with Tsunade's death or Jiraiya makes an epic entrance to fight Dan for Tsunade lol.

I'm curious as to how most of the undead know about Edo Tensei like Dan and other nation ninja. Perhaps. I don't think the Zetsu and majority of ninjas will be anything but fodder and barely shown. Like I said, We haven't seen much of most of the revived ninjas, So simply showing us a few of their moves and personality would be pretty good. Three or four chapters each would be more then enough to show that.

As for them knowing about Edo Tensei, I have no idea. Maybe Tobirama used it quite a bit.

KeshanAmare
13th November 2010, 3:10 PM
Perhaps. I don't think the Zetsu and majority of ninjas will be anything but fodder and barely shown. Like I said, We haven't seen much of most of the revived ninjas, So simply showing us a few of their moves and personality would be pretty good. Three or four chapters each would be more then enough to show that.

As for them knowing about Edo Tensei, I have no idea. Maybe Tobirama used it quite a bit.

Or even Orochimaru. This arc will last a while I can see. It's true we need to see some more action from the revived guys. I was just wondering, after a really long time Zabuza and Haku haven't been mentioned (excluding fillers and when Inari and Tazuna came to help rebuild the Leaf Village), well, I get to see them in action again. It has been a long time. Wonder if Kabuto will revive Orochimaru.

Lorde
13th November 2010, 6:21 PM
Oh I really hope this arc is the last Naruto arc. I love the story but it should end soon since everything has been building up to this conclusion. Kishi looks like someone who would give us a nice ending and not some random BS ending like some other manga gave us. I'd like things to end with Naruto as Hokage at least. It looks like he might get the chance since I'm sure Tsunade will finally die in this war. Her character's role ending a long time ago anyway.

7 tyranitars
13th November 2010, 6:51 PM
yes I think this is the last arc aswell, and with dan resurected tsunade will die I think and Naruto should be hokage at the end or else the end will fail :(

gliscor&yanmega
13th November 2010, 7:09 PM
Wow, woo-hoo, 60 chapters for what, at least all of the konoha 10-11, plus their tutors, former enemies, current enemies, and plenty more.

I just described me not wanting to see a 2 chapter dissapointment with interruptions like guy vs. kisame was, so don't tell me without better reasoning were going to get that in an entire war. Yes, people like naruto will probably get one, but I specifically stated why people are exited to see the kages when it will just be crazy powereful moves with no story to the battles.

60 chapters of fighting, secrets revealed. A build up to the final end...the usually you know.

I'm not really sure what you're saying now though. This war is most likely the beginning of the end. Kishi hasn't shown much from anyone other then Akatsuki and Naruto and Sasuke. With this war and how he's brought practically everyone who has been in the manga...it's only logically he plans to reveal all, showing all their full potential. Of course not everyone will be getting a full battle that drags on for 10 chapters. But all the "Rookies" will for sure get what they haven't gotten much of all in the manga, their full potential revealed.

They is a lot of potential from this war, with tons of shocks that could come.

You'd think writers would take advantage of a chance like this, I have a lot of faith in Kishi, hasn't really let me down. I expect a very well written war with tons of chapters showing off everyone.

This war will be a long event that will last around a year if not more. It will have ton of shocks and turns and will reveal all. It's the perfect time to finish the character's development off all in one hit, which will please almost everyone with them getting their favorite character to have a good amount of development.

I can see people complain about it still...people always complain and continue to read/watch whatever it is they are complaining about for some reason. Some will probably think Kishi should have just gave development to the characters sooner rather then now but hey guess what...it's Kishi's story he writes it whatever way he wants, with in reason.

KeshanAmare
14th November 2010, 3:13 PM
60 chapters of fighting, secrets revealed. A build up to the final end...the usually you know.

I'm not really sure what you're saying now though. This war is most likely the beginning of the end. Kishi hasn't shown much from anyone other then Akatsuki and Naruto and Sasuke. With this war and how he's brought practically everyone who has been in the manga...it's only logically he plans to reveal all, showing all their full potential. Of course not everyone will be getting a full battle that drags on for 10 chapters. But all the "Rookies" will for sure get what they haven't gotten much of all in the manga, their full potential revealed.

You'd think writers would take advantage of a chance like this, I have a lot of faith in Kishi, hasn't really let me down. I expect a very well written war with tons of chapters showing off everyone.

This war will be a long event that will last around a year if not more. It will have ton of shocks and turns and will reveal all. It's the perfect time to finish the character's development off all in one hit, which will please almost everyone with them getting their favorite character to have a good amount of development.

I can see people complain about it still...people always complain and continue to read/watch whatever it is they are complaining about for some reason. Some will probably think Kishi should have just gave development to the characters sooner rather then now but hey guess what...it's Kishi's story he writes it whatever way he wants, with in reason.

The end of Naruto? Possibly. But I think it's perhaps too early to say. I mean, showing all the dead people and all does mean bringing back the memories and all, to help wrap this story up. But what if it isn't the end? What if there'll be post-war stuff and all?

Bleach could have ended just after Aizen was defeated, but instead, a new arc was introduced. It's true that there are only 426 chapters of Bleach, but still.

Maybe Naruto will end. The defeat of Madara, Sasuke becomes good/Naruto kills him, Tsunade's death, Naruto mastering the Kyuubi's power and becoming Hokage etc. Who knows? It's for Kishi to decide. Like you said, all secrets revealed, etc. The final battle.

On the other hand, it may not end. The story will still continue, a new antagonist will be introduced and a new arc starts. Naruto meets new friends and...goes all the way until the end.

If the war shows a lot of secrets and stuff previously hidden, it's most likely the end. If all the other ninja, including guys like Neji, Lee, Kiba etc. and the unnamed guys just do some random fights and all the important guys like Kabuto, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Killerbee and the Hokages get all the spotlight, it probably won't.

What I think will happen is this: all other ninja just take out the white Zetsus. Naruto faces off versus Madara and kicks his butt and all other important guys will get their fights. Sasuke, after Madara's defeat, may either try to take out Naruto and fail, or just go crazy and try to take out the Leaf Village, and fail even harder. And then Sasuke escapes and he's the final boss. The final fight will probably be Naruto vs Sasuke, and Sasuke will die. The end. Or maybe not. The story may drag on and on with stuff that Kishi writes and the final fight: Naruto vs Sasuke.

Personally, I don't want Naruto to end after this arc.

Charminions
14th November 2010, 3:43 PM
My predictions of the final battles are Naruto vs Sasuke (Obviously) and then Naruto convinces Sasuke to be good. Then Sasuke faces off with Kabuto (and possibly Itachi) and Naruto vs Madara.

LexSuicune
14th November 2010, 6:03 PM
Oh I really hope this arc is the last Naruto arc. I love the story but it should end soon since everything has been building up to this conclusion. Kishi looks like someone who would give us a nice ending and not some random BS ending like some other manga gave us. I'd like things to end with Naruto as Hokage at least. It looks like he might get the chance since I'm sure Tsunade will finally die in this war. Her character's role ending a long time ago anyway.

In order for that to happen at least both Tsunade and Kakashi have to die.

And I really don't want that to happen, but this war is bound to be piled with Casualties...

I wonder how is Kishimoto gonna deal with the Zetus.

Lorde
14th November 2010, 6:09 PM
The Zetsu's are all plants right? Why not just have the ninja use Katon to deal with them? If that doesn't work then I can see Kishimoto pulling something out of his arse at the last minute. Eitherway, the Zetsu's are all just distractions so I don't expect much from them.

Shneak
14th November 2010, 9:06 PM
The Zetsu's are just death fodder for the 80,000 ninjas.

I have a weird feeling that the zombies are going to end up coming back to life as humans again. It's not totally out in left field in terms of this series.

-Raiga-
15th November 2010, 11:45 PM

I know where you're coming from, but my main problem is that Naruto has been such a great series regardless of your age because it simply has surprising and good writing, but its easy to predict that crazy powerful people will have crazy powerful attacks. This would be fine, but my main point is I don't think they'll get the time they derserve to make it worthwhile. Meaning something around the length of the diedara vs. sasuke or sakura vs. sasori. Perhaps that length is personal preference on my part.

I myself think regardless of my problems with it the arc will be done well. Its just naruto/shippuden has always been about making new characters and leaving behind many, and I just don't like bringing back many characters that added so much mystery to the naruto series, just to be exposed for a few seconds.

I always hate when people use this arguement. Its the same as the "yea you hate this gen of pokemon now but you'll still buy it" thing. Yes, I understand kishimoto does things for a reason, but the doesn't mean I can't criticize him by explaining that I think it would be more effective for the group he aims the series at to do a particular thing. In fact its because he's done such a good job up until this point that I even bother mentioning my complaint.

Of course, with such a big thing such as a war towards the end of a series, its easy for anyone to be doubtful, so I do hope I'm wrong of course.

TsukiMirage
16th November 2010, 5:23 AM
The end of Naruto? Possibly. But I think it's perhaps too early to say. I mean, showing all the dead people and all does mean bringing back the memories and all, to help wrap this story up. But what if it isn't the end? What if there'll be post-war stuff and all?

Bleach could have ended just after Aizen was defeated, but instead, a new arc was introduced. It's true that there are only 426 chapters of Bleach, but still.

Maybe Naruto will end. The defeat of Madara, Sasuke becomes good/Naruto kills him, Tsunade's death, Naruto mastering the Kyuubi's power and becoming Hokage etc. Who knows? It's for Kishi to decide. Like you said, all secrets revealed, etc. The final battle.

On the other hand, it may not end. The story will still continue, a new antagonist will be introduced and a new arc starts. Naruto meets new friends and...goes all the way until the end.

If the war shows a lot of secrets and stuff previously hidden, it's most likely the end. If all the other ninja, including guys like Neji, Lee, Kiba etc. and the unnamed guys just do some random fights and all the important guys like Kabuto, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Killerbee and the Hokages get all the spotlight, it probably won't.

What I think will happen is this: all other ninja just take out the white Zetsus. Naruto faces off versus Madara and kicks his butt and all other important guys will get their fights. Sasuke, after Madara's defeat, may either try to take out Naruto and fail, or just go crazy and try to take out the Leaf Village, and fail even harder. And then Sasuke escapes and he's the final boss. The final fight will probably be Naruto vs Sasuke, and Sasuke will die. The end. Or maybe not. The story may drag on and on with stuff that Kishi writes and the final fight: Naruto vs Sasuke.

Personally, I don't want Naruto to end after this arc. In all honesty, Naruto needs to end after this arc. There really isn't much Kishi can do after what he's doing in this arc and there's no way for him to top the current power levels. Not to mention introducing even stronger opponents would make no sense in the context of the story. Right now we have basically every powerful ninja in history preparing to fight it out. The only way for it to work is if Kishi just began again with all new characters. Otherwise Kishi will be jumping the shark over another shark.

The Zetsu's are all plants right? Why not just have the ninja use Katon to deal with them? If that doesn't work then I can see Kishimoto pulling something out of his arse at the last minute. Eitherway, the Zetsu's are all just distractions so I don't expect much from them. From what we've seen, Mokuton doesn't seem like it would be weak against fire, Since Hashirama regularly went up against Katon users without any trouble and elementally it's made from part water. Kishi has already set up a way to deal with all the Zetsus: Kabuto's poison, Which controls and can probably kill Mokuton cells.

The Zetsu's are just death fodder for the 80,000 ninjas.

I have a weird feeling that the zombies are going to end up coming back to life as humans again. It's not totally out in left field in terms of this series. I don't know about death fodder. We have already seen that they can take the shape and ability of any ninja they touch and merge into the ground undetected. Not to mention when they die, They could release the spores to suck out their opponent's chakra and trap them at the same time. I see them being a real threat to the alliance.

I would hate for the dead ninjas to come back to life. That seems like a cheap cop out and has already been done with Konoha. But if it's to be done, It probably would involve the power of the Rinnegan, Which has already been shown.

KeshanAmare
16th November 2010, 12:04 PM
In all honesty, Naruto needs to end after this arc. There really isn't much Kishi can do after what he's doing in this arc and there's no way for him to top the current power levels. Not to mention introducing even stronger opponents would make no sense in the context of the story. Right now we have basically every powerful ninja in history preparing to fight it out. The only way for it to work is if Kishi just began again with all new characters. Otherwise Kishi will be jumping the shark over another shark.

Yeah...I guess. This war will end it all. So let's just wait until it happens. It's Kishi's choice.

From what we've seen, Mokuton doesn't seem like it would be weak against fire, Since Hashirama regularly went up against Katon users without any trouble and elementally it's made from part water. Kishi has already set up a way to deal with all the Zetsus: Kabuto's poison, Which controls and can probably kill Mokuton cells.

But they're still fodder.

I don't know about death fodder. We have already seen that they can take the shape and ability of any ninja they touch and merge into the ground undetected. Not to mention when they die, They could release the spores to suck out their opponent's chakra and trap them at the same time. I see them being a real threat to the alliance.

They'll probably come up with something to get rid of them. Maybe Kakashi's Mangekyou?

I would hate for the dead ninjas to come back to life. That seems like a cheap cop out and has already been done with Konoha. But if it's to be done, It probably would involve the power of the Rinnegan, Which has already been shown.

I want to know more about the Juubi, the doujutsu it has, and the Rinnegan powers which are related to Naruto.

Lorde
16th November 2010, 6:37 PM
I want to know more about the Juubi, the doujutsu it has, and the Rinnegan powers which are related to Naruto.

I'm a little fuzzy on the Japanese terms, so what is a doujutsu? I'm interested in learning more about Naruto's connection to Nagato and the Rinnegan though, that's for sure. Nagato was apparently from the same clan as Naruto, so I really want to know how he got the Rinnegan and more about how he ended up in Amegakure.

7 tyranitars
16th November 2010, 7:13 PM
kira, doujutsu is eyepowers like the sharingan or the byakugan techniques

TsukiMirage
16th November 2010, 8:22 PM
But they're still fodder. Fodder that can likely beat the majority of the Alliance Force.

They'll probably come up with something to get rid of them. Maybe Kakashi's Mangekyou? Kamui wouldn't eliminate that many of them since the teleportation is small. Gaara, Onoki, And Mei are really the only ones we have seen that can kill off a large group of enemies.

LexSuicune
16th November 2010, 9:08 PM
Which ones of the Konoha 10 do you think will die?

Shneak
16th November 2010, 9:59 PM
Which ones of the Konoha 10 do you think will die?

None, probably.

Hopefully not Tenten or Lee.

TsukiMirage
16th November 2010, 10:55 PM
They survived this long, So I doubt any of the Konoha 10 will die. At most, It will appear that they have died but really they are only knocked out and will survive fine. Personally I hope Chouji really dies this time, Cause I dislike him. Maybe Hinata too.

LexSuicune
17th November 2010, 12:28 AM
Hinata can never die, she belongs with Naruto.

Yes, I'm a NaruHina shipper. :$

KeshanAmare
17th November 2010, 5:28 AM
They survived this long, So I doubt any of the Konoha 10 will die. At most, It will appear that they have died but really they are only knocked out and will survive fine. Personally I hope Chouji really dies this time, Cause I dislike him. Maybe Hinata too.

Not Hinata. As LexSuicune said, Naruto does belong with Hinata (I'm not a NaruHina shipper but it appears it will turn out that way).

Chouji...I doubt he'll die. Don't think any of Team 7 - Team 10 will die (with the possible exception of Sasuke and the teachers).

LexSuicune
17th November 2010, 5:36 AM
Ch&#244;ji could die, and so can Lee, they have forbbiden jutsus that can cause their deaths and they are bound to be forced to use them against their rivals this time around.

Crimsonlink
17th November 2010, 5:55 AM
Kamui wouldn't eliminate that many of them since the teleportation is small. Gaara, Onoki, And Mei are really the only ones we have seen that can kill off a large group of enemies.

I agree with the Kamui part but I highly doubt only 3 kages are the only ones capable of mass killing. I'm sure there will be plenty of jutsu launching in the war not to mention the Zetsu clones may have the ability to regenerate due to the demon chakra poured into them.

TsukiMirage
17th November 2010, 7:40 AM
Chτji could die, and so can Lee, they have forbbiden jutsus that can cause their deaths and they are bound to be forced to use them against their rivals this time around. Chouji already used his forbidden technique and didn't die and Neji had a giant hole in his body and bleed for quite a while before even being fount. If Kishi didn't allow them to die then, I can't see him letting anyone die now.

I agree with the Kamui part but I highly doubt only 3 kages are the only ones capable of mass killing. I'm sure there will be plenty of jutsu launching in the war not to mention the Zetsu clones may have the ability to regenerate due to the demon chakra poured into them. Well, As far as has been shown, Only those three have techniques that can take out a large group. Tsunade doesn't look like she has any major offensive techniques and Ee is more of the one on one fighter.

7 tyranitars
17th November 2010, 9:05 AM
Hinata can never die, she belongs with Naruto.

Yes, I'm a NaruHina shipper. :$

I'm with you :p Hinata can't die :(

Well, As far as has been shown, Only those three have techniques that can take out a large group. Tsunade doesn't look like she has any major offensive techniques and Ee is more of the one on one fighter

how about that kumo guys Storm Jutsu laser circus? as far as I was shown it was a spread attack

RageKaiser
17th November 2010, 4:29 PM
To be honest, I can see either Gai or Lee dying by 8 gates. It's bound to happen eventually.

Lorde
17th November 2010, 8:00 PM
To be honest, I can see either Gai or Lee dying by 8 gates. It's bound to happen eventually.

I hope that happens too, though I would much prefer it if Gai died in some brave attempt to save his students or something. Maybe against a revived ninja like Kimimaro since they would both specialize in taijutsu. What a fight that would be! Lee has been close to dying before so I rather he stayed alive. Anyway, any spoilers out? It's pretty late into the week and nothing's been posted :s

TsukiMirage
17th November 2010, 9:30 PM
how about that kumo guys Storm Jutsu laser circus? as far as I was shown it was a spread attack Maybe, I don't know. It didn't seem like it had a very big spread.

Spoiler for Chapter 517 hasn't fully be translated, But there is this little part.

偵察の油女の人死亡、残りはサソリにあやつられカンクロウ部隊と交戦、そこにサイがくるが兄貴 もあらわれる
The Aburame from reconnaisance dies, and the remaining people are manipulated by Sasori and fight against Kankurou's unit. Just then Sai appears, but so does his brother.

動揺するサイにオモイが仲間を傷つけさせるようなやりかたオレが絶対ゆるさねぇといって次号
Chapter ends with a shocked Sai being told by Omoi, "I will never forgive someone who lets his comrades be hurt"

Shneak
17th November 2010, 9:55 PM
...His brother?

I totally forgot he had one.

Wait, what the hell? Who's Omoi again? Sai's brother works for Madara?

Lorde
17th November 2010, 10:43 PM
The chapter is out, despite the spoilers not having been completely translated. It was a good chapter but it felt rushed again; like most of the recent chapters. We got to see the feudal lord of the Land of Hot Springs as well as the ninja of the Land of Frost, which was cool. Anko looks dead, NOOOOOO! *Sobs* We also got to see Omoi execute his own version of Hayate's jutsu and then Sai's older brother. I don't see how Kankuro's team can beat those immortals though.

Charminions
17th November 2010, 11:25 PM
Looks like the fighting has started and I can already see Kankuro's team losing.

TsukiMirage
18th November 2010, 1:19 AM
Very nice chapter. Little sad that I didn't get to see Anko actually fight, But seeing more of Omoi with him fighting made up for that. So we learn that there doesn't see to be any known counter to the Edo summoning beyond what we have seen, Which means that it's simply gonna a shock when someone discovers a new way to beat them, Likely Naruto or Sasuke. Nice to see an Aburame do something, Even if she ended up dying in the end. I'm not quite sure why the ambush squad would set up there, Since i don't exactly see how they were gonna fight. Still, Seeing the two ambush squads go face to face was real interesting. Sasori and Deidara have quite the combo together and Sasori shows that he can be a real threat even without his puppets. Sai did a pretty bad job as a look out, Considering Deidara and co most likely came from the air before landing. Anyway, Omoi was pretty badass at the end but I can't see them doing anything other then running away.

bobjr
18th November 2010, 4:44 AM
Wow, Naruto actually had a really good chapter this week. Art wasn't the greatest, but Kishimoto doesn't even try with that anymore. Plus Sasuke is still not in it.

And Narutobeard is awesome.

HoennMaster
18th November 2010, 7:01 AM
And so we begin. I was hoping that we'd start off with better good characters but it was still a good chapter. Nice to see Sasori and Deidara together.

7 tyranitars
18th November 2010, 6:08 PM
omoi and sai raised in my personal rankings of favorite character list
omoi was just plain cool and Sai had a nice attack, it is pretty cool to see the war start already :)

Lorde
18th November 2010, 7:33 PM
Am I still one of the few people here who finds Omoi to be boring? I didn't like it that he was one of the featured characters and I have to agree with HoennMaster that I had expected this war to start with a better cast and not just the most ignored characters from Naruto. I'm hoping that we get to see what some of the other squads are up to next week, but knowing Kishi, he'll want to showcase the bland characters like Omoi and Sai before moving on to the bigger events.

TsukiMirage
18th November 2010, 9:14 PM
Starting with the ignored characters is great. That means Kishi can promote the drama by having them all die, Because they really don't matter that much and won't ever play a big role in the plot. He can bring in the big names later, After he has proven that Madara and Kabuto's forces are amazingly tough.

7 tyranitars
18th November 2010, 10:17 PM
omoi shouldn't die :( he is awesome :P, tbh idc about any but sai, kankuro and omoi in that division tho

Shneak
18th November 2010, 10:19 PM
Good chapter.

The Allied Forces are going to get destroyed. And it looks like Anko is dead.

Maybe Kankuro and his force will follow. I'm glad Sai is getting a fight before though.

HoennMaster
19th November 2010, 12:49 AM
Am I still one of the few people here who finds Omoi to be boring? I didn't like it that he was one of the featured characters and I have to agree with HoennMaster that I had expected this war to start with a better cast and not just the most ignored characters from Naruto. I'm hoping that we get to see what some of the other squads are up to next week, but knowing Kishi, he'll want to showcase the bland characters like Omoi and Sai before moving on to the bigger events.

I'm not a big fan of Omoi either. He's ok but I'd rather see other characters.

Shadow Lucario
19th November 2010, 4:35 AM

If he just went in with the "better cast" people would complain that he rushed the chapter.

Blaziryu
19th November 2010, 10:27 PM
This week's chapter was good. It had that ninja feeling that's been missing since Part 1. Kabuto was right about his zombies having a psychological effect on the Allied Shinobi Alliance. Did you see how freak out Sai was when he saw his brother.

Lorde
19th November 2010, 10:41 PM
If he just went in with the "better cast" people would complain that he rushed the chapter.

Most of his recent chapters have been rushed, so it wouldn't really matter. I'll just go with the flow and see where this fight puts the rest of the war.

Anyway, the thing about Omoi is that he seemed totally harmless and then he just sort of got all "tough" near the end of this week's chapter by declaring that he wouldn't let Sasori and the others turn family against family. I always thought of him as a comedic relief sort of character but now he seems to have gotten serious. That's sort of a turn off for me when it comes to characters. I'm really disappointed that Anko versus Kabuto ended so quickly and I hate that she's most likely dead. I guess she was just a sacrifice of war. I expect tons of other characters to die soon *crosses fingers for Sakura*

Crimsonlink
20th November 2010, 12:34 AM
I second Kira's prediction of death. *Also crosses fingers for Sakura*

Anyways, I felt it was kinda of cheap to have Omoi recycle a Kenjustsu attack and rename it Kumo style but at least he defended with it. Lets see if the Kumo nin and the ambush squad are worth anything on the battle field even if they only last for a few minutes due to them facing S rank nins.

KeshanAmare
20th November 2010, 1:51 PM
Most of his recent chapters have been rushed, so it wouldn't really matter. I'll just go with the flow and see where this fight puts the rest of the war.

Anyway, the thing about Omoi is that he seemed totally harmless and then he just sort of got all "tough" near the end of this week's chapter by declaring that he wouldn't let Sasori and the others turn family against family. I always thought of him as a comedic relief sort of character but now he seems to have gotten serious. That's sort of a turn off for me when it comes to characters. I'm really disappointed that Anko versus Kabuto ended so quickly and I hate that she's most likely dead. I guess she was just a sacrifice of war. I expect tons of other characters to die soon *crosses fingers for Sakura*

Sakura? Unlikely. I doubt that any of Team 7 (except Sasuke) may die. They have been the main characters so...they probably won't die.

I thought that Omoi was there just for comedic relief too. But I guess some comedic relief characters have to get serious sometime. After all, it was Kankuro who helped Omoi stop worrying so much.

Who knows? Anko may not be dead. She's probably just been captured by Kabuto, and held hostage. There may be a big fight of Anko vs Kabuto later on. After all, both have snake-related jutsu and are disciples of Orochimaru.

Lorde
20th November 2010, 9:50 PM
I just think Sakura has nothing more to contribute to the series, so Kishi might as well kill her off by making her a martyr or something at the end. I don't think being a main characters automatically secures her status in the series, so I think it's still possible for her to die during this war. It might be fun to watch.

Anyway, the following image pretty much sums up what this chapter was all about:

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/ashmijumaru/trolololol_517___kubo_approves_by_lauraneato-d334n7t.jpg

I swear, Mr. Kishimoto is taking lessons.

LexSuicune
20th November 2010, 11:31 PM
Sakura has been pretty worthless since her confrontation against Sasori.

I hope she goes down fighting against Chiyo-baa

TsukiMirage
21st November 2010, 5:09 PM
As nice as it would be to see Sakura die, I doubt she'll die. She's one of the new Sennins, So she basically has to survive til the end. More then likely Tsunade will die in her place.

Shneak
21st November 2010, 11:23 PM
Sakura isn't on the top of the hit list.

She could become hokage one day (if Naruto died or something)

Crimsonlink
22nd November 2010, 12:27 AM

She could become hokage one day (if Naruto died or something)

HAHAHAHA I'm sorry but that second part just made me laugh my a** off. If Naruto dies Konohamaru will become hokage after a while. The 6th Hokage will be somebody more experienced than Sakura and by the time the 6th is ready to retire Konohamaru will be ready to take the position as the 7th.

TsukiMirage
22nd November 2010, 3:22 AM

She could become hokage one day (if Naruto died or something) I'm thinking Konoha has learnt from having a woman as Hokage.

But seriously, There's far better choices over both Naruto and Sakura to chose as Hokage. Kakashi, Shikamaru's father, Or even Yamato if he survives. Naruto and Sakura have both been shown way too self centered to actually lead a village, Which is a shame because awhile ago Sakura was on the verge of actually becoming a good leader and over taking her two teammates.

Crimsonlink
22nd November 2010, 3:49 AM
I'm thinking Konoha has learnt from having a woman as Hokage.

But seriously, There's far better choices over both Naruto and Sakura to chose as Hokage. Kakashi, Shikamaru's father, Or even Yamato if he survives. Naruto and Sakura have both been shown way too self centered to actually lead a village, Which is a shame because awhile ago Sakura was on the verge of actually becoming a good leader and over taking her two teammates.

I dunno about the very last bit but I agree with the rest of your statement. Could you give an example of a moment where Sakura was showing the signs of a good team leader?

BTW some of the nin you mentioned aren't strong enough to be Hokage because they aren't kage level even if they are smart.

Quite bluntly I must say that Naruto is too stupid and naive to become Hokage. He can't accept putting his friends in danger which is a recipe for disaster and not to mention he refuses to accept the concept of sacrifice even when he is the embodiment of one.

I really wonder how Kishi is going to pull off Naruto becoming Hokage especially if world peace is achieved for then there would be no need for ninjas.

TsukiMirage
22nd November 2010, 7:51 AM
It was after Naruto went Four Tails and ran after Deva Path. Sakura took control of the situation and began to give out orders to the others. It wasn't much, But it's more then either Naruto and Sasuke have shown in leadership ability.

Yamato probably isn't strong enough, But Kakashi has shown plenty of skills to equal a kage and from what we've seen of Shikamaru, Shikaku being smarter and more skilled could be a pretty strong kage. Not as strong as some of the kages, But good enough.

Naruto will likely be elected Hokage simply by the pure faith of the villagers. That's the way things have been going up til now, Simply relying on blind faith that everything will work out.

RageKaiser
22nd November 2010, 11:16 AM
Poor Anko :(
I didn't even notice it was her at first, to be quite honest. I hope she manages to live somehow.

ryodragonite
22nd November 2010, 12:17 PM
Yes I still love Deidara even in zombie mode!

I liked seeing how Sai and Komui I think his name is (the one with the lollypop) are going to fight Sais brother. Im surprised he could talk and say "Run, Little brother" So that means he has some controll of his body at least.

uber gon
22nd November 2010, 6:08 PM
Naruto should utilize some space-time teleportation to punch Sasuke hard. Like this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Z7pv6uhdY&feature=related).

Lorde
22nd November 2010, 7:29 PM
For some reason, I'm already over zombie-Deidara and zombie-Sasori. I think I liked Deidara back when he was nearing the end of his life since we got to learn more about him from that flashback. Now that he's alive again, it sort of feels empty. In Sasori's case though, he's just always been boring to me. He's my least favorite Akatsuki member after Kakuzu.

Crimsonlink
22nd November 2010, 9:03 PM
It was after Naruto went Four Tails and ran after Deva Path. Sakura took control of the situation and began to give out orders to the others. It wasn't much, But it's more then either Naruto and Sasuke have shown in leadership ability.

Yamato probably isn't strong enough, But Kakashi has shown plenty of skills to equal a kage and from what we've seen of Shikamaru, Shikaku being smarter and more skilled could be a pretty strong kage. Not as strong as some of the kages, But good enough.

Naruto will likely be elected Hokage simply by the pure faith of the villagers. That's the way things have been going up til now, Simply relying on blind faith that everything will work out.

LMAO Thats not even much, she was the leader of a bunch of medics and normal ninjas and the orders were for their own safety.

Naruto has shown crappy leadership, all he can do is turn people to the "good side" as Kakashi noted.

Sasuke however is a good leader even though he is a douche because he commanded team Hebi and Taka well even though he sacrificed them later on.

Unfortunately Kakashi has been trolled in terms of power. He is smart enough to be a kage but his power needs some work on. His Sharingan cripples him more then it helps him so far from what we have seen.

Yamato isn't strong enough like you said.

Shikaku is a good choice but who would replace him as Jonin commander? Well his son could but right now no.

The last part is sadly true and thats why Naruto is going down the drain. Blind faith and Naruto being blind to making hard choices is going to make the war longer than it needs to be.

Shneak
22nd November 2010, 9:54 PM
Sakura would be the last resort to become hokage. But she's a lot like Tsunade.

But Kakashi, Naruto, Shikamaru, and all the other qualified leaders would have to die first.

Skiks
22nd November 2010, 11:07 PM
So basically everyone in the village would have to die first...well minus the non-combatants.

Emperor Empoleon
23rd November 2010, 4:11 AM
Naruto has shown crappy leadership, all he can do is turn people to the "good side" as Kakashi noted.

He isnt much of a leader during missions, but he does have a-lot going for him to become one. He promotes peace, dosent go back on his promises, never quits, and is more than willing to make sacrifices or die(and let Sasuke die with him) to protect multiple lives.

Not to mention that he's already done a-lot for the village and probably even the world so far just by being himself XD Saved them from Shukkaku and Pain, rescued their fifth Hokage back in the first half of the series, changed Gaara into becoming the Kazekage(and helped literally hepled bring him back to life), stopped Sai from helping Orochimaru, destroyed Kakuzu and gave multiple people some kind of hope.

It dosent seem to blind to have faith in Naruto when they've actually seen the good that he brings about

And it's not like he's the same little uncontrollable moron that everyone hated either. He's actually grown up some.

Crimsonlink
23rd November 2010, 5:43 AM
He isnt much of a leader during missions, but he does have a-lot going for him to become one. He promotes peace, dosent go back on his promises, never quits, and is more than willing to make sacrifices or die(and let Sasuke die with him) to protect multiple lives.

Not to mention that he's already done a-lot for the village and probably even the world so far just by being himself XD Saved them from Shukkaku and Pain, rescued their fifth Hokage back in the first half of the series, changed Gaara into becoming the Kazekage(and helped literally hepled bring him back to life), stopped Sai from helping Orochimaru, destroyed Kakuzu and gave multiple people some kind of hope.

It dosent seem to blind to have faith in Naruto when they've actually seen the good that he brings about

And it's not like he's the same little uncontrollable moron that everyone hated either. He's actually grown up some.

Ok just so we are clear Naruto has not saved the world in the series, maybe in the movies (Shippuden 3) but not in the series. All those things he defeated was to save Konoha and he failed on the Pain part although it was Danzo's fault.

There is also a difference between sacrifice and self-sacrifice.

You know I would agree with the grown up part if Naruto just resolved to kill Sasuke but killing him and dieing with Sasuke makes me think that Naruto still hasn't grown up.

BTW he is still a moron.

ryodragonite
23rd November 2010, 12:17 PM
Ok just so we are clear Naruto has not saved the world in the series, maybe in the movies (Shippuden 3) but not in the series. All those things he defeated was to save Konoha and he failed on the Pain part although it was Danzo's fault.

You know I would agree with the grown up part if Naruto just resolved to kill Sasuke but killing him and dieing with Sasuke makes me think that Naruto still hasn't grown up.

BTW he is still a moron.

He is still a moron. Im reading vol 6 again and Im thinking even the graphics were better back then. Naruto was still annoying as heck but at least he was enjoyable. Now hes just annoying and dramatic.

I think Sasuke should just die unless Kishi just really want to end the anime with the 3rd Hokage scene.

Shneak
23rd November 2010, 9:44 PM

BTW he is still a moron.

But he saved Konoha twice (From Gaara and Pain), and to be hokage, you govern Konoha, not the world. So it doesn't matter if he saved the world or not.

And Naruto has 'that gift' that makes everybody he meets like him/become friends with him, so he would automatically be a well-liked leader.

LexSuicune
23rd November 2010, 10:29 PM
Is Anko dead?

Crimsonlink
23rd November 2010, 10:39 PM
But he saved Konoha twice (From Gaara and Pain), and to be hokage, you govern Konoha, not the world. So it doesn't matter if he saved the world or not.

And Naruto has 'that gift' that makes everybody he meets like him/become friends with him, so he would automatically be a well-liked leader.

Of course it doesn't matter if you save the world even if Konoha is part of that world... lol jking. I get what you mean but I was making sure Emperor Empoleon doesn't state false facts. Naruto will end up saving the world in 1 way or another because he is the "Chose One" lol How old does that get?

As for that "gift".... well tell that to the Raikage and a whole bunch of Iwa nins and other nins who's families was killed by Naruto's father.

I am still waiting for Onoki and the Iwa nin to meet Naruto and make the connection but it looks like Kishi avoided that bullet for now.

Lorde
23rd November 2010, 10:46 PM
Is Anko dead?

Probably not, yet. I really think that Kabuto will use her body as a sacrifice for another Edo Tensei resurrection. I think he had his snake bite her and put her to sleep with it's venom and he'll just use Anko's body to revive someone who can get past Zetsu and kidnap Sasuke. We all know that's what Kabuto wanted more than anything, Sasuke.

Emperor Empoleon
24th November 2010, 1:16 AM

Actually by converting Nagato, he kinda did save the world from that false peace thing.. At least once. Though I guess it was more a father-son act since Minato sealed the Fox back in the first place..But whatever ^_^

..But yeah..Sasuke should just..Go..

If he does a sacrifical death would be kinda fitting..He's a douche, but well liked douche and major character so he deserves a nice exit :3 Sacrifice would also be kind of a redemption moment for him. Maybe do something cheesy like playback that "death" scene from the first story arc of Naruto :P

..I do hope Shino gets some action.. :[

TsukiMirage
24th November 2010, 5:06 AM

And Naruto has 'that gift' that makes everybody he meets like him/become friends with him, so he would automatically be a well-liked leader. Naruto didn't really save Konoha from Gaara. Gaara and his siblings were already retreating before Sasuke and Naruto tried to fight them. Not fighting him wouldn't have put Konoha into any more danger then it was already in. With Nagato, Naruto didn't come in til after Nagato had already done the damage. It's true Nagato revived everyone because of Naruto, But that really had nothing to do with the effort Naruto put forward. That was build on what Jiraiya had started and Minato informed him off.

Being a leader is more then just being well-liked. They have to be able to make tough choices and know who to send to do what. They also have to be willing to send people to their possible deaths and kill when they must. Naruto has none of those qualities and relying simply on faith would end up getting them in deep trouble eventually.

Actually by converting Nagato, he kinda did save the world from that false peace thing.. At least once. Though I guess it was more a father-son act since Minato sealed the Fox back in the first place..But whatever ^_^

If he does a sacrifical death would be kinda fitting..He's a douche, but well liked douche and major character so he deserves a nice exit :3 Sacrifice would also be kind of a redemption moment for him. Maybe do something cheesy like playback that "death" scene from the first story arc of Naruto :P

..I do hope Shino gets some action.. :[ Well I would also say that Jiraiya had a bigger role in convincing Nagato then anything Naruto actually did. It was his book and former teachings that inspired Nagato, Not simply Naruto's own actions.

I doubt Sasuke will go anywhere. The whole situation with Sasuke has become symbolic with achieving peace, So odds are that Sasuke will survive to the end.

I too hope that Shino gets some action soon.

ryodragonite
24th November 2010, 12:25 PM

..I do hope Shino gets some action.. :[

When you say that I hope your talking about Sasuke. Naruto will not die. I dont know why everyone says he should but that would be a jack ending.

TsukiMirage
24th November 2010, 7:39 PM
From ohana

518 奇襲部隊の攻防!!

518 The battle between the ambush corps!!

不安は消えたオモイの本気!!

Omoi's anxiety fades as he gets serious!!

デイダラ こりゃ戦争だ!!きれいごと言ってんじゃねーぞ うん!!

Deidara : "Hey, this is war!! Don't be saying nice things, yeah!!

走り出すカンクロウ部隊

The ambush unit (Kankuro's) flees from battle.

サイVSサイ兄

Sai Vs. Sai's brother

サイ兄、サイを斬りにかかる。クナイで止めるサイ

Sai's brother attacks Sai. Sai stops it with a kunai. (could be the other way around)

サイ 兄さん!!しっかりして

Sai: "Brother! Get a hold of yourself."

デイダラ いい動きだ だがオイラを斬ろうが何にもならんぜ!

Deidara: "Good movement. But attacking us (the zombies) is useless.

オモイ 雲流 裏切り!! サソリのチャクラ糸を斬る。

Omoi: "Cloud style: URAGIRI!!" (uragiri = Betrayal / treachery). He cuts Sasori's chakra threads.

デイダラ チイ 己の前を斬りつけるフリをして後ろを斬る だまし斬りの技か くだらねえ!!

Deidara: "Tch, you were aiming to cut behind me all along, what a dirty trick. Like I give a damn!! "

サソリ おれのチャクラ糸を斬るか… いい太刀筋だ

Sasori: "You managed to cut my chakra strings... Impressive swordsmanship."

Part 2:

隙をみてカンクロウチャクラ糸をだし、サソリの切れたチャクラ糸にくっつけ引っ張る。サソリ落 ちる。

Kankuro notices that Sasori's chakra strings have been cut, and connects his own chakra strings.

カンクロウ イッタン上げろ!!

Kankuro: "Ittan, do it!"

イッタン よし!土遁 地動核!! 地面を元の位置まで上げる

Ittan: "OK! Earth Element : CHIDOUGAKU!!". The ground shifts and rises.

サソリの前に立つサイ兄

Sai's brother is standing in front of Sasori

派手に落ち転げたサソリ オレの糸に己の糸を結びつけて引っ張り込むとはな…少しは糸の使い方 が上達したな カンクロウ

Sasori is dragged down. " I didn't expect you to attach your chakra strings to mine... You've improved your technique a little, Kankuro".

Part 3:

カンクロウ 赤秘儀操演者のアンタに褒められんのは正直うれしいが 今じゃ黒秘儀はオレの方が 上だぜ 蠍と 書いた巻物取り出す クグツ蠍が出てくる。

Kankuro: "I really appreciate the praise from a master puppeteer, but i'm better than you!" Kankuro pulls out Sasori's puppet scroll. He summons Sasori's body.

サソリ オレのクグツか 今となれば その体もくだらねえ 今のオレはまさに朽ちることのない 本物の人形そ のもの!かつてのぞんだ体だ!

Sasori: My puppet? No matter, I don't really care. Now I have a body that cannot be destroyed. This is the body i've always wished for!

カンクロウ …

Kankuro: "..."

サイ兄にチャクラ糸をつけるサソリ

Sasori connects his chakra strings to Sai's brother.

ホヘト、サイ兄確認

Hoheto checks Sai's brother.

サイ兄 逃げろ… デイダラ鳥に乗る

Sai's brother: "Run..." He gets on Deidara's bird.

カンクロウ イッタン負傷者とキリを岩で囲め!!

Kankuro: "Ittan, use your earth technique to protect the wounded!!

ホヘト 隊長… あの根の者!腹の中にまたあの粘土だ…

Hoheto "Chief... that Root guy! He's got that clay inside of him...

サイ兄 …

Sai's brother "..."

サイ !?

Sai "!?"

イッタン デイダラの起爆粘土は雷遁に弱いと聞いたことがある…

Ittan "I heard that Deidara's exploding clay is weak against electricity..."

オモイ 少しならオレが…

Omoi "Maybe if I..."

Part 4:

カンクロウ蠍VSサソリサイ兄

Kankuro's Sasori Vs. Sasori and Sai's brother

チャクラ糸を斬ろうとオモイも参戦

If you cut the chakra strings, then Omoi can join the battle.

隙が出来て デイダラ 遅い!!

The opportunity comes,

Deidara "Too late!!"

カンクロウ 今だ!! 土に隠してあった山椒魚(クグツ)がサイ兄を食べる 爆発

Kankuro "NOW! Kankuro's Sanshouuo (salamander pupper) comes out of the ground and swallows Sai's brother. He explodes.

サイ 兄さーーん!!

Sai "BROTHERRRR!"

森の中、中吉 ! 爆発?とにかく増援 敵つぶす

It was pretty lucky they were in the forest. The explosion? Anyhow, the reinforcements were killed / destroyed.

岩の中 キリ ザジ!外は!?

Inside the rock : Zaji! How is it outside!?

ザジ 大丈夫っす チャクラは感知出来てる 皆生きてる

Zaji: It's OK. I can sense everyone's chakra, they're all alive.

オモイ イテテ

Omoi "Owowow"

サイの背中の荷物から、サイが書いた絵本が出てる

Sai's picture book falls out of his rucksack.

デイダラ 下に隠して防御用のクグツで爆弾を囲うとはな… お陰で爆破威力はいまいちだったな …うん

Deidara "I didn't expect you to have some sort of defense puppet underground... You're lucky that that blast wasn't very powerful, yeah.

サソリ 防御用の山椒魚だ 昔俺が作った

Sasori "The defense puppet Sanshouuo. I created it long ago"

サイ … 爆弾だとてん

Sai "... to use him as a bomb"

デイダラ うん…?何か文句でもあんのか!?サスケの後釜にもなれねえ お前みてーなカスが  弱えーくせに でしゃばんじゃねえ

Deidara "Yeah? Do you have a problem with that? I don't care if you're Sasuke's replacement, you watch [<-- I don't understand this part -->]

サイ兄再生しだす

Sai's brother starts to regenerate.

デイダラ 魂がこの世に縛られてる限り何度も復活できる… また爆弾にしてやんよクハハハ!!

Deidara "The soul is tied to this earth, we can regenerate as often as we like... even if we're turned into a bomb, hahahaha!

サイ兄 俺は…お前を傷つけたくない… …死んで… もう根から解き放たれたのに…

Sai's brother "I...don't want to hurt you... ...die... ...even though you've ( or i've) been released from Root.

サソリ 木の葉の根の噂は知ってる… 幼いころから生活を共にさせ兄弟のように
育ててから最後に殺しあいをさせる 感情を殺す鍛練とシステム

I know a little heresay about Konoha's Root... The members are raised from a young age together like siblings, they're raised to kill, they are trained to suppress their emotions...

サイ兄 心無くせば 迷いはない…それが本当の強い忍だ 根のお前はオレに近い

Sai's brother "If you lose your heart (emotions), you have no hesitation...that's what a truly strong ninja is. In Root I was close to that.

カンクロウ …

Kankuro "..."

デイダラ いっぱしの絵なんか書いて芸術きどってんな! 芸術は爆発だ!さてもう一発ハデにい くか!

Deidara "you're pretty good with your drawing! Art's a blast! Well then, lets go another round!

サイ 無言で筆を取り。。。

Sai silently takes the brush.

サイ切れる やってみろ 

[<-- yattemiro is 'let's try to do', but i'm not sure what he's doing here. -->

ページがめくれる絵本

The pages in the picture book open

サイ 鳥獣戯画で雷神風神を出す。

Sai summons (like his ink animals) the Thunder God and the Wind God.

サイ兄回想

Sai's brother is reminiscing.

サイ 兄さんに見せたい絵があるんだ… まだ完成はしてないから もう少しーーー

Sai "Brother, I've got something to show you... but it's not finished yet, please wait a little longer..."

風神雷神 サソリ デイダラぶっ飛ばす

The Thunder God and the Wind God attack and push back Sasori and Deidara.

カンクロウ 黒秘儀ーー デイダラ サソリ カンクロウのクグツ(黒蟻 烏)の中入る

Kankuro uses his 'Black' secret technique (his puppeteering technique I assume, he was talking about Sasori's 'Red' technique earlier). Deidara and Sasori are trapped inside his puppets (Kuroari and Karasu (Black ant and Raven) ).

デイダラ くそ!こんな事ならさっさと自爆すんだったぜ!究極芸術をそう何度も世に出すのはダ セーと想って たが仕方ねえ!!うん

Deidara "****! I should have just used a suicide attack! I'll use my ultimate art, I can use it as many time as I want now! Yeah.

デイダラ胸の口を開こうとすると  雷遁が流れてくる

I assume Deidara is opening the mouth on his chest (to ready his suicide attack). A lightning attack ripples through.

Fūjin Raijin (風神雷神, Thunder God and Wind God) hits Sasori and Deidara.
Kankurō: Black Secret Technique— Deidara and Sasori are taken inside of Kankurō's puppets (Black Ant and Crow
Deidara: ****! This way, I'll have to use suicide bombing quickly! I believe showing the world my Ultimate Art so often is rather unsophisticated, but I guess I'm left no choice...hm
Deidara is about to open the mouth on his chest, when a Raiton starts flowing [through him].
Deidara: Raiton?!
Kankurō: Kiki Sanpatsu! (危々三発, Danger Triple Shot)
A poison-laced roped shoots out of Scorpion's abdomen and wraps around the puppets that hold Deidara and Sasori.
Kankurō: Well done Omoi! From here on, i'll continuously keep those two bound with my Puppet Technique! You do something about Sai's elder brother!!
Omoi: Got it!
Sai: I understand... back when we were in Root, I had to fight my elder brother... I have to do what I didn't do at that time...
Shin: Please do not hate me...
The picture book with Sai and Shin holding hands is...
Shin gradually crumbles. I finally saw the picture I wanted to see...
It seems the
It seems the picture of you is unravvelling the bindings of your soul...
A tear falls from Sai's eye.
Shin crumbles: Thank you...
Sasori inside the puppet: What is this...? I'm not getting any respose from the threads...
Kankurō: Sasori... You're strong because you have a soul. Once, because you wanted to become a puppet, you tried to erase your soul, but you didn't succeed.
I understand that within the puppets you created dwell souls that never rot.
But now, you are the real thing, flesh and blood degraded to being a puppet. Just an ordinary puppet...
Sasori closes his eyes as he listens.
Kankurō: You're were first-class shinobi when it comes to manipulating puppets. Now you're nothing more than a low-life being manipulated by someone else.

Battle of the Souls... The conclusion of the battle between the suprise attack squads!! This doesn't look like it's going in the right direction.

Shneak
24th November 2010, 10:11 PM
So, Shin is dead now? I wonder what the picture is.

And so much for the Sasori vs. Sasori battle.

LexSuicune
25th November 2010, 12:04 AM
I just skimmed through the spoiler because I wanna be as spoiler-free as posible with this saga but did I just PEAKED at a Kankuro vs. Deidara? :o omg I would DIE.

Lorde
25th November 2010, 2:50 AM
The chapter's out and it was just...I don't know how to say it. I really had trouble keeping up with the events but it seems like Sai's brother is dead, for real now. Sasori and Deidara are stuck inside of Kankuro's puppets and seen to be unable to move due to Omoi's Raiton. I liked that Kankuro was using Sasori's old puppet body though; that was my favorite part of the chapter. Sai drawing the Fujin and Raijin things was pretty neat too.

Elite Four Muadita
25th November 2010, 5:08 AM
I agree with ^ it was kinda hard following the story today... although maybe im just tired however SAi's brother being freed by the drawing was cute

TsukiMirage
25th November 2010, 5:13 AM
That was just lame. I expect far more from Deidara and Sasori. Even if he was being arrogant and they did know the weakness of his bombs, Deidara showed have done better then that. Sasuke had the same advantage and he still had to expand considerable effort to win. And the fact that a book lead to the death of another ninja is... Heck, There are no words for what that is. At least that Kiri ninja looks like he'll come to back them up soon, Though that still begs the question of where he was going in the first place.

On another note, I have to say Omoi was awesome this chapter. I was quite impressed with him and sort of wish he had better opponents to show off against.

Shadow Lucario
25th November 2010, 6:04 AM
The drawing didn't kill Sai's brother as he was already dead. It in a way put him to rest finally. It freed his soul of any binds it had that was keeping him to the Jutsu.

TsukiMirage
25th November 2010, 8:48 AM
It was still a lame way to end an Edo summoning.

7 tyranitars
25th November 2010, 9:24 AM
I think it was a really nice way actualy I liked the chapter however it was hard to keep track of the storyline, omoi and Sai where cool, kankuru aswell

Crimsonlink
25th November 2010, 11:48 AM

Yeah tell me about it geez. I'm guessing if all the psychological battles are like this then Neji will have a heartfelt talk with his dad and then his dad will turn to dust if those 2 fight.

Omoi was pretty cool this chapter and Kankuro kicked *** with his new Black Puppet techniques.

I also liked how Sai showed anger for the first time. Sai became one of my top favorite Naruto characters when he called Sakura out on using Naruto. Calling Sakura hag just added to that lol.

KeshanAmare
25th November 2010, 1:29 PM
Yeah tell me about it geez. I'm guessing if all the psychological battles are like this then Neji will have a heartfelt talk with his dad and then his dad will turn to dust if those 2 fight.

Omoi was pretty cool this chapter and Kankuro kicked *** with his new Black Puppet techniques.

I also liked how Sai showed anger for the first time. Sai became one of my top favorite Naruto characters when he called Sakura out on using Naruto. Calling Sakura hag just added to that lol.

I must admit, Sai getting all mad like that was pretty cool. I would like to see the full extent of his power.

Charminions
25th November 2010, 4:11 PM
Looks like Kankuro's team is stepping up their game.

Lucario At Service
25th November 2010, 7:24 PM

To me it felt a bit different though. The situation with Sai's brother seems to give us a hint on how the 'Edo Tensei' actually works.

It feels like 'Edo Tensei' can only bring back the souls of people who have unfulfilled wishes or regret or other things that binded there souls to the world of living.

So, in other words it could be also said that people who weren't able to 'pass on' after they died are the only ones who could be summoned by 'Edo Tensei'.

Also this does gives the 'Alliance Army' the chance to stand-up against the army of undead/zombie people because the only way other way to defeat the summoned ones is to seal them away, which is quite a difficult job in this war, since the only 'Sealing' specialist clan known to have existed in there world has been destroyed completely.

Now only high class Ninja's of there world are capable of doing the same things that the whole Uzumaki clan did easily.

Lorde
25th November 2010, 8:25 PM

It sure was. It felt like Kishi just wanted to give Kankuro's squad an edge over the revived ninja. Seeing Sai's "rape face" was quite interesting though, considering how he almost never shows emotion. I would have liked to see Deidara commit suicide again though, just for laughs. Anyway, it was another odd chapter.

Cyan
25th November 2010, 9:39 PM
Zombies can be beat by friendship.

Are you ****ing kidding me.

uber gon
25th November 2010, 9:47 PM

Gurren Lagann would probably do the same thing. They'd probably make it even more awesome since they have Spiral Power though.

So the giant Salamander puppet is some kind of seal? That's kinda awesome.

Shneak
25th November 2010, 9:58 PM
Sasori's reaction to the puppet was not what I wanted. Oh well, what can you do.

But Sai's brother dying by who-knows-how was pretty lame. I guess we can expect the power of friendship and stuff to overcome the zombies.

And that was a fast fight.

Charminions
25th November 2010, 10:03 PM

Well the only other way to beat them is by sealing their soul but none of them can do that so.... FRIENDSHIP TRIUMPHS ALL!

TsukiMirage
26th November 2010, 3:14 AM
To me it felt a bit different though. The situation with Sai's brother seems to give us a hint on how the 'Edo Tensei' actually works.

It feels like 'Edo Tensei' can only bring back the souls of people who have unfulfilled wishes or regret or other things that binded there souls to the world of living.

So, in other words it could be also said that people who weren't able to 'pass on' after they died are the only ones who could be summoned by 'Edo Tensei'.

Also this does gives the 'Alliance Army' the chance to stand-up against the army of undead/zombie people because the only way other way to defeat the summoned ones is to seal them away, which is quite a difficult job in this war, since the only 'Sealing' specialist clan known to have existed in there world has been destroyed completely.

Now only high class Ninja's of there world are capable of doing the same things that the whole Uzumaki clan did easily. The whole unfulfilled thing doesn't make much sense, Since several characters were brought back that wouldn't have unfulfilled desires. Also, It wouldn't have taken any sealing specialist to actually use a sealing technique. We know that pretty much every village had some sort of sealing technique to use against their Bijuus and Jinchuurikis, So the alliance shouldn't have had a problem coming up with some to use.

So the giant Salamander puppet is some kind of seal? That's kinda awesome. No, It's like the Crow and Black Ant, Simply hollow inside.

Prof.Arete
26th November 2010, 3:01 PM
Wow, haters gonna hate.
Personally I found the chapter quite deep to what they usually are, and it also proved that Sai has a personality, of sorts.
Also it made kankuro and Omoi look a little more useful than what they used to be, thank god.

Charminions
26th November 2010, 3:56 PM
Wow, haters gonna hate.
Personally I found the chapter quite deep to what they usually are, and it also proved that Sai has a personality, of sorts.
Also it made kankuro and Omoi look a little more useful than what they used to be, thank god.

I agree with this. I actually really enjoyed reading this chapter. It's nice to see Kankuro surpassed Sasori.

TsukiMirage
26th November 2010, 6:57 PM
Wow, haters gonna hate.
Also it made kankuro and Omoi look a little more useful than what they used to be, thank god. That's not fair. No one is saying that there wasn't good parts to the chapter, But nerfing two Akatsuki members and again using a book to resolve a situation is lame. Not to mention changing how Edo Tensei works. Even if Kishi just had to end it in that way, Why couldn't it have been Sai defeating Shin by showing him a real smile, Which would have showed that Sai has grown emotionally.

I agree with this. I actually really enjoyed reading this chapter. It's nice to see Kankuro surpassed Sasori. In all fairness, Kankuro hasn't done anything of the sort. Surpassing someone means you have improved beyond them, Which Kankuro hasn't done. He hasn't created his own puppet, He hasn't mastered the ability to using 10+ puppets, He hasn't created a new sort of puppet. All those things Sasori has done and is known for. All Kankuro has done is defeat a puppetless Sasori with help from his allies, Something that he's should of already been capable of.

Crimsonlink
26th November 2010, 9:15 PM
In all fairness, Kankuro hasn't done anything of the sort. Surpassing someone means you have improved beyond them, Which Kankuro hasn't done. He hasn't created his own puppet, He hasn't mastered the ability to using 10+ puppets, He hasn't created a new sort of puppet. All those things Sasori has done and is known for. All Kankuro has done is defeat a puppetless Sasori with help from his allies, Something that he's should of already been capable of.

Exactly! Same with Naruto, he hasn't surpassed his dad nor made his real original jutsu yet. He may have completed Rasengan but that is not a move he made. Look at Sasuke, he made Kirin which is probably one of the top S-Rank Raitons around due to being real lightning striking down.

If anything, Kankuro need to make a puppet technique that is more revolutionary than the 100 puppet jutsu thing Sasori has. The most Kankuro has surpassed Sasori in is probably Chakra strings.

Lorde
26th November 2010, 9:53 PM
I find it ironic that Kankuro and Sasori are of the opposite signs, yet have both excelled in puppetmaster techniques. I don't know if Kankuro has surpassed Sasori yet, but he's gotten much better. Yeah, Sasori no longer has Hiruko or the Third Kazekage puppet and Kankuro now has Sasori's old body, but I think he's gotten a little smarter. I actually look forward to how much better some of the other ninja have gotten. This arc seems like the Sasuke Retrieval arc, in the sense that I can see tons of characters using new moves and new abilities.

TsukiMirage
26th November 2010, 10:41 PM
I just hope Kishi doesn't make the same mistake he did in the Sasuke retrieval arc and not allow any good characters to die.

Blaziryu
28th November 2010, 3:30 PM
I think Kankuro has finally surpass Sasori. I also think the way Sai's brother was defeated was kinda lame. At least we know another way of how the Edo summonings can be defeated.

TsukiMirage
28th November 2010, 9:12 PM
To have surpassed Sasori, Kankuro must at least show the ability to command an individual puppet with each of his fingers. That's suppose to be the ultimate proof of skill for a puppeteer.

Lorde
28th November 2010, 10:40 PM
It seems like all the Allied Shinobi Forces will have to do to defeat the zombies is hug them. You know, since the power of friendship can defeat them. Kishi is getting more ridiculous with each chapter. I'm almost expecting a Sasori and Kankuro make-out scene soon haha. But seriously, I'm thinking that Kankuro's words about being used as a puppet will get through to Sasori and he'll decide not to fight for Kabuto. Then Kabuto will have to get serious and turn all the zombies into "killing machines" as he stated before. At least then things will get interesting.

lucky_u
1st December 2010, 4:54 AM
To have surpassed Sasori, Kankuro must at least show the ability to command an individual puppet with each of his fingers. That's suppose to be the ultimate proof of skill for a puppeteer.

I thought it would be control puppets with only mind. Sasori could control 100 puppets with only his heart. Outrun that would be quite impossible.

TsukiMirage
1st December 2010, 6:29 AM
Sasori still control those 100 puppets with chakra strings emitting from his heart. But for a normal person, It would be using the max number of puppets at once, Which is one puppet for each finger.

LexSuicune
1st December 2010, 7:43 PM
Kankuro alongside Hinata are my favourite characters in Naruto and ever since Sasori faced him at the begging of the manga I craved for them to fight on equal grounds, if this fight becomes as epic as I want it to be it will be a DREAM come true, Kankuro has to defeat him.

TsukiMirage
1st December 2010, 8:42 PM
A brief translation:

Sasori entrusted the Dad & Mom puppets to Kankurou, and asked him to pass them down the generations (because apparently, Sasori put a lot of "soul" in making those puppets, which was what made him strong). And after being convinced by Kankurou, Sasori disappeared in peace. Deidara was WTF and shouting to be released from the puppet which kept him prisoner. The ambush squad discussed on how they had found Edo-tensei's weakness.

Madara grew suspicious about Kabuto leaking their whereabouts to the alliance, because Anko veered too close to their hideout, and Kabuto was able to trace her immediately. Madara thought to himself that the one who was "using" the other was himself, not the other way round.

The next jutsu of Naruto was indeed about Bijuu-mode. Naruto tried and failed in turning (?) into the Kyuubi and became a little fox instead (lol). Apparently it was because Naruto and the Kyuubi lacked in bonds. Hachibi came out and explained to Naruto about the huge risk of using the Bijuu-mode.

The Bijuu-mode had the Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu draw chakra from each other. If the Naruto-chakra was drained completely by the Kyuubi, Naruto would die. He was also reminded not to use Kagebunshin in Bijuu-mode, since Kyuubi would immediately draw on all the chakras of the bunshins as well, causing immediate death. The chakra trade was supposed to be negotiated between the two, but Kyuubi didn't seem to be "that type" (figures). Hachibi told Naruto to give up on learning Bijuu-dama (the ultimate chakra blast of a Bijuu).

Naruto decided to use Rasengan on his usual mode instead (because he needed KBs for the jutsu), but his Rasengan split (!?). Bee was surprised seeing the jutsu, and asked who taught Naruto that. Naruto replied that it was taught by Jiraiya, and invented by the Fourth Hokage. Bee reacted upon the mention of the Fourth with excitement, and thought "What a coincidence!". (! potential plot twist!?)

Naruto complained about the usual Rasengan not working, and Bee talked about how the Bijuu-chakra had + and - chakra. The white and black ratio should be 8:2 to form a sphere (Greek to me).

Naruto continued training... Lame ending for Sasori without even showing how Kankuro supposedly surpassed him. But I sort of glad for more info on the Jinchuuriki.

Shneak
1st December 2010, 9:58 PM
Looks like we'll be getting a ninja lesson.

When did Sasori get the Mother and Father again? Or does zombie Sasori automatically have it?

Lorde
1st December 2010, 10:07 PM
Lame ending for Sasori without even showing how Kankuro supposedly surpassed him. But I sort of glad for more info on the Jinchuuriki.

Well, that whole Sasori death thing was to be expected. Sai's brother died in a pathetic way as well, so I'm not surprised that Mr. Kishimoto just recycled the same idea in this chapter.

Anyway, the whole Jinchuriki training thing seems interesting. At least we'll learn some new stuff from Killer Bee. I take it that this will be the final training arc since after this point, Naruto will have learned all the key ninjutsu techniques/

TsukiMirage
1st December 2010, 10:38 PM
Well it's lame because we never saw exactly how Kankuro had "surpassed" Sasori and there were some theories that this chapter would have had Sasori and Deidara rescued by that Mist ninja and the battle continued. But now we're already down two Edo summons and quickly losing hope for the other "good" Edo summoning actually being given a good fight.

7 tyranitars
1st December 2010, 10:56 PM
imo Sasuke is gonna get beat up pretty hard, unless his EMS gives him another new power, Sasori is through, too bad wanted to see more of him, wonder what deidara and the kiragakure nin are gonna do now 50&#37; of their force is eleminated

uber gon
2nd December 2010, 7:13 AM
Aah no fat bijuu chakra lasers? Those were adorable.

Lorde
3rd December 2010, 12:42 AM
The chapter is finally out (a little later than usual). It would appear that Kankuro and the rest of his squad still have a long way to go however, despite them "beating" Sasori and capturing Deidara. I liked that talk between Madara and Kabuto since Madara seems to be slipping. Sure, he claims he is using Kabuto but I think Kabuto has an edge over Madara. Anyway, Naruto in his Bijuu Mode looked so cute! I wish he stayed like that forever :3

uber gon
3rd December 2010, 1:54 AM
Kishi had better not kill Anko. Konan "dying" sucked way too much.

Wonder if Naruto will start firing Rasengans orally?

TsukiMirage
3rd December 2010, 2:57 AM
I must say I fully agree with Deidara in this chapter. I expected more from Sasori then that. And the act of saying someone is stronger then another without proving it's so continues. Also, I thought that the alliance knowing about Edo Tensei would have also known that a body is used as a sacrifice. Why wouldn't Konoha have told them about this, Considering they have to know this. So much for this battle having a huge impact on the war. Anyway, I glad that Madara has begun to make his plan against Kabuto. I would think that he wants to take action soon now that he has the Rinnegan and basically an ability to counter whatever Edo summon Kabuto has as a defense against him.

I really enjoyed the new info on the Jinchuuriki and how their ability works. It gave us more understanding on what it takes to be a "prefect" Jinchuuriki. Still don't like Naruto's new Jinchuuriki form. I preferred the old one. That was more defined. Also dislike the weird connection made between the Bijuu Blast and Rasengan. I suppose we'll eventual learn that Minato somehow face off against the Hachibi somehow. Once again another example of Naruto following his destined path.

Crimsonlink
3rd December 2010, 3:23 AM
The first half of the chapter was crap with Sasori passing on. Only Dedara is left and who knows where the hell the rest of the Madara ambush squad is like that Mist guy.

Anyways it was nice to see Madara being more careful about Kabuto and poor Anko still just hanging on by a snake.

The worst part in the chapter besides the beginning I think was when Naruto told Bee who he learned Rasengan from.

"The original creator is the 4th Hokage" WTF just say he is your dad I mean honestly what is the harm?

Minato stole the chapter with his badass pose and it looks like Bee fought him before since that was such a vivid memory of all those Hiraishin kunai on the ground and Rasengan in his hand.

BTW Naruto saying he can't use Rasengan with 1 hand is still sad to this day. I think that was one of the biggest failure of Jiraiya's training over the 2 1/2 year time-skip.

Shadow Lucario
3rd December 2010, 4:47 AM
"The original creator is the 4th Hokage" WTF just say he is your dad I mean honestly what is the harm?

He only recently found out he was his dad. It would be hard to just call him dad after thinking about him as Yondaime Hokage for so long.

Minato stole the chapter with his badass pose and it looks like Bee fought him before since that was such a vivid memory of all those Hiraishin kunai on the ground and Rasengan in his hand.

Or maybe he has just heard of him. For Killer Bee to have fought Yondaime Hokage he would have to be in his thirties since he would have lived. I think he has just heard of him. After all, there was a flee on sight order if you ever met up with him.

BTW Naruto saying he can't use Rasengan with 1 hand is still sad to this day. I think that was one of the biggest failure of Jiraiya's training over the 2 1/2 year time-skip.

Better than him just mastering the Jutsu so fast. It's a flaw and actually a good one. He could use the Bunshins as a feint like he did with Kakuzu. They come in handy :P

Crimsonlink
3rd December 2010, 5:27 AM
He only recently found out he was his dad. It would be hard to just call him dad after thinking about him as Yondaime Hokage for so long.

??? Sorry but I can't follow that logic but I guess that is Naruto for you. It has been a while in time since Naruto met Minato, not a year but a decent amount of time.

Or maybe he has just heard of him. For Killer Bee to have fought Yondaime Hokage he would have to be in his thirties since he would have lived. I think he has just heard of him. After all, there was a flee on sight order if you ever met up with him.

Killer Bee is 35 years old, take away Naruto's 15 years and you get 20 year old Bee. So Bee was active from 10ish to 20ish and could have met Minato and there was a war between Konoha and Iwa that Kumo participated in.

Better than him just mastering the Jutsu so fast. It's a flaw and actually a good one. He could use the Bunshins as a feint like he did with Kakuzu. They come in handy :P

WTF?!? What do you mean by that? He has enough flaws in other techniques like Imari balls, and Sage mode. Bushins are handy indeed but while Naruto is a Chakra monster he could still save on Chakra by not using a Bushin every time to make a Rasengan. Also the one handed Rasengan is faster if you compare the one handed Rasengan to the clone assisted one.

Shadow Lucario
3rd December 2010, 5:49 AM
??? Sorry but I can't follow that logic but I guess that is Naruto for you. It has been a while in time since Naruto met Minato, not a year but a decent amount of time.

Habits are hard to break. He has been calling him Yondaime Hokage way longer than he has been calling him Dad.

Killer Bee is 35 years old, take away Naruto's 15 years and you get 20 year old Bee. So Bee was active from 10ish to 20ish and could have met Minato and there was a war between Konoha and Iwa that Kumo participated in.

Then he must have either been able to control the Hachibi by then or was extremely lucky. I don't know of anyone to face Minato and live other than Madara and we all know why he lived.

WTF?!? What do you mean by that? He has enough flaws in other techniques like Imari balls, and Sage mode. Bushins are handy indeed but while Naruto is a Chakra monster he could still save on Chakra by not using a Bushin every time to make a Rasengan. Also the one handed Rasengan is faster if you compare the one handed Rasengan to the clone assisted one.

The Sage Mode flaws are present with anyone who uses it. The Rasengan flaw has only showed up in two people; Naruto and Konohamaru. I don't think Chakra is an issue with Naruto since he has so much of it.

Crimsonlink
3rd December 2010, 6:26 AM
Then he must have either been able to control the Hachibi by then or was extremely lucky. I don't know of anyone to face Minato and live other than Madara and we all know why he lived.

Ok you are assuming that Minato automatically killed every nin he came across that was an enemy of Konoha. Also regardless of Hiraishin, Bee could have easily retreated using his Squid ink attack thing. Remember that one guy said Bee learned to control his Bijuu in an instant.

The Sage Mode flaws are present with anyone who uses it. The Rasengan flaw has only showed up in two people; Naruto and Konohamaru. I don't think Chakra is an issue with Naruto since he has so much of it.

The point of the matter is that a clone assisted Rasengan is a flaw because of the time it takes and it should have been fixed over the training period. If he did then Naruto wouldn't have to waste time learning his own version of the Tailed beast bomb. What Naruto needs to do is attempt to bond with the Kyuubi since he has that "change a person/thing for the better" ability. Hachibi was pretty violent from what it said, so I'm guessing that Kyuubi can be tamed as well.

Shadow Lucario
3rd December 2010, 7:15 AM
Ok you are assuming that Minato automatically killed every nin he came across that was an enemy of Konoha. Also regardless of Hiraishin, Bee could have easily retreated using his Squid ink attack thing. Remember that one guy said Bee learned to control his Bijuu in an instant.

That's kind of the point of war. Why else would they have a flee on sight order?

The point of the matter is that a clone assisted Rasengan is a flaw because of the time it takes and it should have been fixed over the training period. If he did then Naruto wouldn't have to waste time learning his own version of the Tailed beast bomb. What Naruto needs to do is attempt to bond with the Kyuubi since he has that "change a person/thing for the better" ability. Hachibi was pretty violent from what it said, so I'm guessing that Kyuubi can be tamed as well.

Of course it can be tamed, but it won't be as easy as changing anyone he has changed. The Kyuubi relishes the thought of killing Naruto so I doubt he can change it that easily.

uber gon
3rd December 2010, 7:39 AM
Would have been nice to see puffy Kyubi Naruto again. Cute and utterly destructive all in one package.:D

LexSuicune
3rd December 2010, 2:26 PM
I'm excited to see The 4th Mizukage in action <3

Shneak
3rd December 2010, 9:54 PM
The chapter was better than I originally thought.

Sasori died and gave up to easily though.

Lorde
3rd December 2010, 10:01 PM
I'm pretty sure that Kankuro and his squad will all fail their ambush mission. That revived Kirigakure ninja guy is still out there and so is Kabuto. While I'm sure they can handle one Kirigakure ninja, Kabuto is much stronger than they are and I can see someone dying (hopefully Omoi). Naruto still seems totally oblivious to the world outside. Killer Bee knows about the war though, doesn't he?

Shneak
3rd December 2010, 10:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that Kankuro and his squad will all fail their ambush mission. That revived Kirigakure ninja guy is still out there and so is Kabuto. While I'm sure they can handle one Kirigakure ninja, Kabuto is much stronger than they are and I can see someone dying (hopefully Omoi). Naruto still seems totally oblivious to the world outside. Killer Bee knows about the war though, doesn't he?

I hope they fail, for some reason. And there will be deaths somehow. It;s safe to say Kankuro and Sai can make it out alive though.

I think Bee knows about the War, if not, knows something is happening.

TsukiMirage
3rd December 2010, 11:39 PM
Killer Bee is 35 years old, take away Naruto's 15 years and you get 20 year old Bee. So Bee was active from 10ish to 20ish and could have met Minato and there was a war between Konoha and Iwa that Kumo participated in. Supposedly Konoha and Kumo did have a war between themselves sometime before the whole Hyuuga incident. So it's possible that they could have met around that time.

That's kind of the point of war. Why else would they have a flee on sight order? That was really just the Iwa ninja that were ordered to do that. I honestly don't think Kirabi would have all that much trouble with Minato at that point.

I think Bee knows about the War, if not, knows something is happening. Seeing as Kirabi was at the war meeting, He would have to know what's going on.

ryodragonite
5th December 2010, 3:40 AM
Well I just read Rock Lees springtime of youth and it was funny. The author wasnt Kishi some other random guy but used Lees team to make his own manga short. And the animation is cool, there just chibis. But I gotta say it was funny as heck. I loved the Sexy-no-jutsu Lees tyle. It seems that its not just a one chapter manga though.

uber gon
5th December 2010, 3:42 AM
Who wants to bet we'll get to see Rasengans coming out orally. I mean Naruto literally getting a Rasengan breath weapon of doom.

Blaziryu
5th December 2010, 4:33 PM
I thought this week's chapter (519) was good. Kankuro has officially surpass Sasori making him the strongest puppeter ninja ever. It's incredible how Minato was influenced by one of Bijuus to created Rasengan. Naruto's final & ultimate justu will be a Rasengan mixes, with sage charkra, wind charkra, light & dark charkra.

lucky_u
5th December 2010, 5:25 PM
Who wants to bet we'll get to see Rasengans coming out orally. I mean Naruto literally getting a Rasengan breath weapon of doom.

I think Naruto would swallow it and breath it out, just like when he go 4-tails.
Of course, I have no idea how it gonna work out.

uber gon
5th December 2010, 6:33 PM
I think Naruto would swallow it and breath it out, just like when he go 4-tails.
Of course, I have no idea how it gonna work out.

Hopefully something that wil knock Sasuke down a peg or two.

Lorde
5th December 2010, 9:48 PM
Would a Kyuubi-powered Naruto even stand a chance against the same eyes that once tamed said Kyuubi? I can totally see Sasuke's EMS manipulating the Kyuubi will it is inside of Naruto. Madara was able to extract the whole thing with his eyes so Sasuke should have similar powers, right?

And the reason I asked about Bee's war knowledge was because he doesn't seem bothered by it.

7 tyranitars
5th December 2010, 10:13 PM
remember kira it was when kushina gave birth and they said it weakened the seal of the kyuubi, so I would say it won't work

and I think Bee knows what is going on somehow

uber gon
6th December 2010, 1:15 AM
Should I hope for an ending to this series to be something as awesome as Gurren Lagann? I REALLY hope it's not something too corny.

-Raiga-
6th December 2010, 8:50 PM
I thought the chapter was pretty good. My only problems with it were that naruto had to do his whole "He can't do the attack normally because he's not a good ninja, but he'll instantly figure out another way to do it in 3 seconds, usually with 2x more power", I know I should be fine with it due to it being nice kishimoto is actually trying to have him keep his character, but its starting to get a little old for me.

My other problem is simply killer bee. I LOVE the fact the author kept one of the other biju alive, its just the fact that killer bee has had SO many chapters he has shown up in compared to say, the story for each student in the chunin exams, but he still doesn't have much intriguing back story or real reason to care about him. I don't mean that I want kishimoto to give him the usual "big reveal", then forget about him altogether, just a little something for us to chew on until he has his action in the war and THEN reveals something big.

GaZsTiC
7th December 2010, 8:21 AM
Should I hope for an ending to this series to be something as awesome as Gurren Lagann? I REALLY hope it's not something too corny.

Can anything possibly be as corny as all the dead characters being brought back as zombies?

I expect a good Sasuke and Naruto fight. Sasuke dying. The end.

TsukiMirage
7th December 2010, 8:47 AM
I really doubt Sasuke will die. As much love he's been give and the fact that it's heavily implied that he'll be returned to the side of good makes that far unlikely.

uber gon
7th December 2010, 2:05 PM
I really doubt Sasuke will die. As much love he's been give and the fact that it's heavily implied that he'll be returned to the side of good makes that far unlikely.

Hopefully with a lobotomy.

Shadow Lucario
7th December 2010, 2:09 PM
And the reason I asked about Bee's war knowledge was because he doesn't seem bothered by it.

Bee isn't bothered by anything. He just wants to rap.

ryodragonite
7th December 2010, 9:02 PM

Yes I really doubt that too. He will obviously turn good and live in the village where they will be willing to accept him wheither they like it or not ^^.

I think its about time Naurto learned something new. The last time was like Rasen-shuriken. Im not counting Sage mdoe.

Shneak
7th December 2010, 9:47 PM

I think Sasuke becoming good has long sailed. He's done terrible things. How can you accept him into the villiage with open arms? Naruto needs to understand that Sasuke is a threat to the Leaf and that he needs to die.

But, I'm sure I'm wrong.

GaZsTiC
7th December 2010, 10:17 PM
I think Sasuke becoming good has long sailed. He's done terrible things. How can you accept him into the villiage with open arms? Naruto needs to understand that Sasuke is a threat to the Leaf and that he needs to die.

But, I'm sure I'm wrong.

I believe Naruto done just that chapters and chapters ago. Well...maybe not needs to die, just that if it comes to it, he will kill Sasuke.

Lorde
7th December 2010, 10:23 PM
Sasuke might be bad and the rest of the village might be against him, but Naruto will probably end up defeating Madara and end the war. That should be enough for people to take his words to heart and if he tells the villagers to lay off Sasuke, they'd have no other choice. Since I can see Naruto becoming Hokage in the end anyway, that just seals the deal.

Charminions
7th December 2010, 11:12 PM
Sasuke might be bad and the rest of the village might be against him, but Naruto will probably end up defeating Madara and end the war. That should be enough for people to take his words to heart and if he tells the villagers to lay off Sasuke, they'd have no other choice. Since I can see Naruto becoming Hokage in the end anyway, that just seals the deal.

Maybe the end can be something similar to the movie "The Dark Knight". Sasuke will turn good but he will still be hunted down for the crimes he did. He will say something corny like "Don't worry Naruto, I'll be alright" then he runs off with a bunch of leaf ninja chasing him.

TsukiMirage
8th December 2010, 2:48 AM

But, I'm sure I'm wrong. The only real terrible thing Sasuke has done is abandon his village and attempt to kill his allies, Both things that can be forgive. After all, If the likes of Nagato and Gaara can be forgiven for the terrible things they done, Sasuke can easily be too.

Crimsonlink
8th December 2010, 4:04 AM
The only real terrible thing Sasuke has done is abandon his village and attempt to kill his allies, Both things that can be forgive. After all, If the likes of Nagato and Gaara can be forgiven for the terrible things they done, Sasuke can easily be too.

ROFLMAO Wow that cracked me up. Very true yet sad at the same time. Gaara and Nagato were redeemable since Gaara was young and changed himself for the better while Nagato brought back the people he killed to life but Sasuke is a different story.

Sakura: Hey Sasuke-kun look at these pretty flowers!

Sasuke: Chidori! * Removes his hand out of Sakura's chest and shushins away

Yeah I can see that happening.

ryodragonite
8th December 2010, 12:20 PM
ROFLMAO Wow that cracked me up. Very true yet sad at the same time. Gaara and Nagato were redeemable since Gaara was young and changed himself for the better while Nagato brought back the people he killed to life but Sasuke is a different story.

I see it happening more like this...

*Sasuke*

*Sakura*

*Sasuke*

*Sakura*

Naruto: Sexy-no-jutsu!

Sasuke: Chidori stream

Sakura: Run Awaay ><!!

ryodragonite
8th December 2010, 12:21 PM

I see it happening more like this...

*Sasuke*

*Sakura*

*Sasuke*

*Sakura*

Naruto: Sexy-no-jutsu!

Sasuke: Chidori stream

Sakura: Run Awaay ><!!

I am so not a Sasuke fan anymore. Itachi was the good one of the family.

LexSuicune
8th December 2010, 6:17 PM
I wonder if Sakura's fighting against Chiyo-baa sama.

TsukiMirage
8th December 2010, 7:48 PM
ROFLMAO Wow that cracked me up. Very true yet sad at the same time. Gaara and Nagato were redeemable since Gaara was young and changed himself for the better while Nagato brought back the people he killed to life but Sasuke is a different story. In all fairness, Those things happen after and because they had been "redeemed". So really, Sasuke can still be an evil ******* right up until the moment he's redeemed. Then he must do something good. Or wait til Naruto turns his back and then stab him with a Chidori. I'm open to either one.

Anyhow, Spoiler:
Verification: Confirmed
Source: 2ch, MH
Credits: ohana, saladesu

Quote:
322 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/08(水) 20:43:00 ID:4D9aCdYTP
チリチリナルト、尾獣螺旋丸の練習。

カブトと、マダラは腹の探り合い
マダラはアンコを殺せと
カブトは、殺さないで術がうんちゃらかんちゃら〜
生贄が必要
なら。。マダラが出したのはフーとトルネ

奇襲が上手くいったと
連合軍動き出す。
ザブザ、ハクが動き出す。
Bits and pieces of Naruto and his training with the bijuu rasengan.

Kabuto and Madara are probing into each other's true intentions.
Madara: Kill Anko
Kabuto says some stuff about using a jutsu so don't kill her
They need a sacrifice
In that case... Madara puts forth Fuu and Torune

"The surprise attack was a success"
Allied forces move out
Zabuza and Haku move out as well

Quote:

340 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/08(水) 20:54:17 ID:4D9aCdYTP
なんか
カブトの新術に生贄が必要。
しかも新術はリスクナシ。ってとこで終わった。

忙しくて、まだじっくり見てないんだ。
Somehow, it seems that Kabuto's new jutsu requires a sacrifice.
And there is no risk to this new jutsu of his. This is what is said before the chapter ends.

(TN: last line, Ohana says that she's busy and hasn't sat down and properly read the chapter)
only a bit of translation
From Nf
credits akoftroy

Quote:
Kabuto-And if I say no...?
Madara-Then you'll never get what you want. And you'll have a new thing on your most wanted list, your own life.
Kabuto-Fine...
and this credits Evil on Nf too

Quote:
Oro did try to summon Yondaime, but was unable to because it's impossible. Edo tensei needs DNA to ressurect the dead, and that's why Jiraiya couldn't be resurrected, because Kabuto could not get the DNA. Madara demands that Kabuto demonstrate how Edo tensei works and uses Fuu and Torune, he snaps on of there necks and then tells Kabuto to revive one in the others body. Kabuto kept Anko alive so that he can suck out the remaining remanents of Orochimaru's pressence from the cursed seal within Anko to make himself stronger. Nidame appearently thought up Edo Tensei, but it was actually Orochimaru he completed and used it.

There is a scene where Kabuto shoves a dagger into Fuu or Torune's head and gets splashed in the face with blood. And Kabuto thinks that it's okay to show Madara how Edo Tensei works because he still has a trump card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evil note

Quote:
It's not that Orochimaru didn't have Yondaime's DNA, it's because it's impossible to summon Yondaime. The cat and mouse game begins. Plus Haku and final revelation of the Third Coffin!!!

Lorde
8th December 2010, 9:42 PM
Oh great, so then there isn't a risk to this new and improved Edo Tensei it seems. It looks like Kabuto can just keep summoning dead ninja all he wants without really suffering any ill effects. Could things get any worse? Anko seems to be alive, and I hope she can get away with her life eventually. Torune and Fuu on the other hand, might not be so lucky...

Shneak
8th December 2010, 10:07 PM
I knew there was a catch. You have to have DNA first.

Charminions
8th December 2010, 11:03 PM
So Kabuto didn't summon Jiraiya and White Fang because he didn't have their DNA.

uber gon
9th December 2010, 6:30 AM
I'm more concerned about Naruto's training to be honest.

Lorde
9th December 2010, 6:46 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, hold up just one darn minute. If Kabuto needed the DNA of a person in order to revive them, how did he revive the 5 deceased Akatsuki members? Sasori had a puppet body so how could have Kabuto gotten DNA from that? Not to mention, Kankuro had Sasori's puppet body for a while. Deidara blew himself up and had no body, Itachi's body was in Madara's possession or possibly eaten by Zetsu, Kakuzu's was in Konoha's possession, and Nagato's body was in Konan's possession. How did he get their DNA when the bodies were out of his reach?

GaZsTiC
9th December 2010, 10:48 AM
Yay for ***-pulling plot holes! Very convenient plot-holes.

LexSuicune
9th December 2010, 5:00 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, hold up just one darn minute. If Kabuto needed the DNA of a person in order to revive them, how did he revive the 5 deceased Akatsuki members? Sasori had a puppet body so how could have Kabuto gotten DNA from that? Not to mention, Kankuro had Sasori's puppet body for a while. Deidara blew himself up and had no body, Itachi's body was in Madara's possession or possibly eaten by Zetsu, Kakuzu's was in Konoha's possession, and Nagato's body was in Konan's possession. How did he get their DNA when the bodies were out of his reach?

Well the only thing I can think of is the Akatsuki rings, perhaps they have a drop of blood or some DNA in them which is why they're so important?

Who knows, I mean he could've gotten some DNA from Sasori's puppet's hair, or the core which was left in the battlefield.

Kakuzu's body could've been stolen, or there could've been some residual hair/skin left in the battlefield, Naruto's Rasen Shuriken did a number on him.

Rashdan
9th December 2010, 5:53 PM
I always thought Edo Tensei didn't work on people who have been sealed away - all 4 of the past Hokage, for instance.

Not to mention Kabuto revived ninja who have been long dead [former Kage] to the point where their remains may have died out long ago, and he would have been able to summon the First Hokage since Madara has his DNA.

TsukiMirage
9th December 2010, 10:22 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, hold up just one darn minute. If Kabuto needed the DNA of a person in order to revive them, how did he revive the 5 deceased Akatsuki members? Sasori had a puppet body so how could have Kabuto gotten DNA from that? Not to mention, Kankuro had Sasori's puppet body for a while. Deidara blew himself up and had no body, Itachi's body was in Madara's possession or possibly eaten by Zetsu, Kakuzu's was in Konoha's possession, and Nagato's body was in Konan's possession. How did he get their DNA when the bodies were out of his reach? Don't forget that Orochimaru was apart of Akatsuki and had a habit of collecting samples. He could have easily gotten all those blood samples for his own use and Kabuto simply took them once he was dead. What is a bigger mystery is how he got the samples for the Jinchuurikis, Who were all eaten by Zetsu. Unless Kabuto has some deal going with Zetsu.

Charminions
10th December 2010, 1:03 AM
Looks like the chapter is coming out late again. Also Kabuto/Orochimaru probably got the DNA of the Jinchuurikis before they were captured. Orochimaru has a habit of snooping around and probably took the DNA just like how he took the Akatsuki DNA.

Lorde
10th December 2010, 2:47 AM
Don't forget that Orochimaru was apart of Akatsuki and had a habit of collecting samples. He could have easily gotten all those blood samples for his own use and Kabuto simply took them once he was dead.

That still doesn't explain Sasori. He didn't even have any DNA within him to begin with.

Anyway the chapter is out and I loved the colored pages. Naruto's black Rasengan looked fabulous haha. Anyway, I'm so mad at Madara for snapping Torune's neck. Then to add insult to injury, he sacrificed Fu to revive Torune once more, just so he could witness the Edo Tensei. What a waste. It was interesting to hear about Shisui again; though I wonder where his body could be. Even Kabuto didn't find it. Strange. Anyway, the war is finally about to begin!

Shneak
10th December 2010, 3:23 AM
Madara's new get-up looks awesome in color.

Anyway, this chapter was desperately needed. It explained Edo Tensei really well, and Madara's random brutality added to it. I don't think I'm annoyed with the jutsu anymore, now that it's being expanded on.

I liked this chapter. And next chapter Gaara and the Long Range Squad fight.

uber gon
10th December 2010, 4:39 AM
Clearly Kabuto needs a new hobby.

TsukiMirage
10th December 2010, 5:21 AM
Looks like the chapter is coming out late again. Also Kabuto/Orochimaru probably got the DNA of the Jinchuurikis before they were captured. Orochimaru has a habit of snooping around and probably took the DNA just like how he took the Akatsuki DNA. That can't be it, Since Orochimaru was already out of Akatsuki by the time they began to collecting the Jinchuurikis.

That still doesn't explain Sasori. He didn't even have any DNA within him to begin with.

It was interesting to hear about Shisui again; though I wonder where his body could be. Even Kabuto didn't find it. Strange. Anyway, the war is finally about to begin! Um, Well maybe Orochimaru helped Sasori with his transformation into a puppet. I doubt he could have done that on his own. As for Shisui, Either Danzo or Madara have it.

Pretty decent chapter. Not all that thrilled about Naruto's progress at training. Anyhow, I'm glad Kabuto and Madara are battling it out mentally. Considering the collection that Madara has hidden away, Seems like he won't need Kabuto's army anymore. I am excited that we got another reference about Shisui. He must have really been something if his abilities were desired by three megalomaniacs. I can't wait til he appears and shows what the big deal was. I wonder what other tricks Kabuto could possibly have to counter the current Madara. Kabuto's not really the type to overestimate himself and I'm sure he knows what both the Sharingan and Rinnegan can do, So he must have a heck of a secret weapon if he still believes he could take Madara on. Interesting to see how the Alliance communicates and everything. Hopefully we start some more battles next chapter. Plus I love Haku showing off more of his abilities. I wish he would get a full battle soon.

uber gon
10th December 2010, 5:04 PM
Wonder why the 2nd Hokage created the Edo Tensei? He must have been influenced by something.

TsukiMirage
10th December 2010, 5:54 PM
Maybe the idea of using the dead to fight wars instead of sending living soldiers to die was his goal. When he couldn't do that, He gave up.

Lorde
10th December 2010, 8:11 PM
Using the dead as soldiers just doesn't sound like something a Hokage would put effort into researching though. That seems like more of Orochimaru's specialty, so you can guess how surprised I was to learn that Tobirama created the technique. Speaking of Kage; I found it funny that the Kage were all comfortable in some building while their ninja went to war.

TsukiMirage
10th December 2010, 10:07 PM
Well Minato was messing around with a god of death and Hashirama was commanding giant monstrous beast that hate humans, So using dead soldiers isn't that strange. Anyway, From what we've been told, Tobirama simply though up the idea. It was Orochimaru that completed it.

Hanging back while their army fights is pretty much how they always fought, Though it could be they believe Madara could try a direct attack again.

Crimsonlink
10th December 2010, 11:33 PM
Using the dead as soldiers just doesn't sound like something a Hokage would put effort into researching though

You are making the Hokages sound like saints. They were leaders of a ninja village, Nidaime most likely thought he could use his jutsu to end any wars they get into fast.

This weeks chapter was alright. Edo Tensai is still haxxed because that means anybody who did not go through a special means to protect their souls is not protected against the jutsu. If Raikage falls in battle, all Kabuto has to do is get some of his blood and a live fodder and he has a new weapon in a few seconds if nobody interrupts and same with any other person who falls in battle against Kabuto.

ryodragonite
11th December 2010, 1:58 AM
You are making the Hokages sound like saints. They were leaders of a ninja village, Nidaime most likely thought he could use his jutsu to end any wars they get into fast.

This weeks chapter was alright. Edo Tensai is still haxxed because that means anybody who did not go through a special means to protect their souls is not protected against the jutsu. If Raikage falls in battle, all Kabuto has to do is get some of his blood and a live fodder and he has a new weapon in a few seconds if nobody interrupts and same with any other person who falls in battle against Kabuto.

Haha I dont think it would be that easy!

Kabuto is sooo annoying right now. Im surprised that this hasnt turned into an emotiuonal battle yet. Sais being the only one so far. How about a topic?

Who do you trhink is going to fight whom in the next battle?

I really think team Ino-shika-cho is going to fight asuma since kurenai is still pregnate and mayb e if Suigetsu gets sucked in somehow into the battle, will fight Zabuza/Haku. After all he was his mentor.

Shneak
11th December 2010, 3:47 AM
Is Kurenai still pregnent though? It's been forever. Maybe she'll make a surprise appearence.

Lorde
11th December 2010, 3:54 AM

Not saints, just people with actual hearts. Since the Edo Tensei requires live sacrifices, it seems like a cruel technique to use, even if it were only used to protect the leaf village.

Is Kurenai still pregnent though? It's been forever. Maybe she'll make a surprise appearence.

I believe only a couple of weeks have passed since it was revealed that she was pregnant. I'm assuming she still has a couple of months or several weeks left before the baby is due. Maybe even more time, who knows.

Shneak
11th December 2010, 3:58 AM
I believe only a couple of weeks have passed since it was revealed that she was pregnant. I'm assuming she still has a couple of months or several weeks left before the baby is due. Maybe even more time, who knows.

Oh man, I thought months have passed. We need an official time-line.

Crimsonlink
11th December 2010, 4:10 AM
I just thought of something that totally destroys the Zetsu clone army.

Naruto + Hiraishin = destroyed Zetsu army. Too bad he is learning a Bijuu Blast that Bee can do in a few seconds.

It is really amazing how well Bee and Hachibi get along and they both are the form of a true war machine that still has personality unlike what Danzo sprouts.

It was pretty interesting seeing Uchiha Sensui in this weeks chapter because he looked like Uchiha Kagami, relative maybe?

Anyways I hope the Bijuu blast is worth the training. Honestly Naruto should be working on Sage mode and how it affects his balance of Dark and Light Chakra.

Shadow Lucario
11th December 2010, 5:34 AM
I just thought of something that totally destroys the Zetsu clone army.

Naruto + Hiraishin = destroyed Zetsu army. Too bad he is learning a Bijuu Blast that Bee can do in a few seconds.

Unless someone randomly busts it out like Hiruzen did with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal or Minato left a scroll with a "how-to" then Naruto will stick with his Nine Tails mode super movement.

uber gon
11th December 2010, 5:17 PM
Wonder how big this new Rasengan will be when it's finished?

Charminions
11th December 2010, 10:53 PM
I noticed Kishi shows Naruto training more than fighting. Anyways I'm looking forward to the next chapter since we get to see Gaara, Shikamaru, and Temari fight.

TsukiMirage
15th December 2010, 12:38 PM
パラ見
Read parts of it.

表紙はザブザが死ぬ前に刀沢山ささってるやつ。
Cover is of Zabuza before he died - there's a lot of swords stuck in (someone?).

リスクがない説明したカブトは別行動。カブトにはゼツの胞子をつけてある。(カブトは気づいて ないと思う)
Kabuto is behaving differently after having explained that there is no risk to the jutsu. Zetsu's spores are on Kabuto (I don't think Kabuto is aware).
カブトには、とっておきがもう一つあるらしい。まだマダラは知らない。
Kabuto seems like he's got something else up his sleeve. Madara doesn't quite know yet.

黒ゼツは、何かの準備に別行動。
Black Zetsu is acting alone, preparing for something.

ハク、サイの鳥を見つける。
Haku detects Sai's birds.
ネジグループに、キバグループ合流。
Neji's group and Kiba's group merge.

黄ツチ、と黒ツチで土遁
Kitsuchi and Kurotsuchi use Doton jutsu.
わさわさ白ゼツ出てくる。
The White Zetsu'z start coming forth.
白ゼツVSネジ班 キバ班
It is White Zetsu Vs. Neji's team and Kiba's team.

鳥で飛んでるサイ。冷気に気づく
Sai is flying on his bird and notices the cold air.
背後にはハク
Behind him is Haku.
鳥獣戯画を解き、地面へ。
Sai releases his Choujyuu Giga and is on the ground.
地面ではザブザが。。。
Zabuza is also there on the ground...
ザブザ攻撃しようとすると、カカシが攻撃。
Zabuza tries to attack, but Kakashi attacks back.
ここで、懐かしい昔話。ナルトがどうなったとか。
Here (they) talk about how nostalgic this is and about what's become of Naruto.

カブト、アンコ傍において。
Kabuto leaves Anko beside him.
何かの術をすると、ザブザの動きが変わる。。。
If any jutsu is used, Zabuza's movement will change...

どうやら
カカシ班 サイ オモイ ザジVSけっけい限界組+ザブザ
になりそうです。
It seems like the battle will unfold with Kakashi's team, Sai, Omoi, and Neji versus the Kekkei Genkai team and Zabuza. Seems like this chapter is setting up for an action packed arc. Nice that we can finally see more of what Zabuza and Haku can do.

Lorde
15th December 2010, 9:47 PM
We all knew that Kabuto was up to something and that he had something up his sleeve. Madara is always careful, so I'm glad he seems to have had Zetsu plant spores in Kabuto just in case he tries to put his plan into action while Madara is away. It looks like Zabuza gets some fighting done in this chapter, but I'm more worried about the army of White Zetsu's that is quickly approaching the other ninja.

Shneak
15th December 2010, 11:26 PM
Sounds good. I wonder who Haku will fight.

If Kishi doesn't use the Mid/Close Range Combat squad at some point, I'll be mad.

milc546
16th December 2010, 12:15 AM
The Fourth Ninja War will rule. I can assure you all.

Shneak
16th December 2010, 3:48 AM
Chapter is out!

EDIT: Good chapter. I'm really loving the conflict with Madara and Kabuto. Both of them know something's up with the other, and both of them have a secret agenda.

Nice to see Haku and Zabuza again too. Even though he's nice now, the last page was interesting. "Please stop us Kakashi."

I wonder what secret technique Kabuto has up his sleeve. He might be able to steal the 10 Tailed Beast.

Lorde
16th December 2010, 3:58 AM
FFFFFFFUUUUUU-

That was an amazing chapter! The Zabuza cover page was just awesome! I really enjoyed the fact that Kabuto told Madara how to stop the Edo Tensei; though it seems like Kabuto has another jutsu up his sleeve as we knew. Seeing Granny Chiyo talking about Tobirama was unexpected. I really liked how the Iwa ninja used Doton to throw the Zetsu's into the sky like that. It looked like many of them were injured, but I don't think they're dead yet. They do have Hashirama's cells now, after all. Seeing Haku and Zabuza chatting about Naruto was really cool too. It looked like Kabuto has taken complete control of the revived ninja now; damn.

arceus7
16th December 2010, 4:18 AM
It looked like a volcano

TsukiMirage
16th December 2010, 4:44 AM
very nice chapter. The Zetsu volcano and seeing everyone attack at once was real cool. Haku showed his awesomeness by seeing the ambush squad and attacking in midair. I can't wait to see him pull off more tricks. Poor Zabuza, The only one without a bloodline limit. It was a little nice to see them reminisce, But I could have taken more fighting. At least it seems like Kabuto has an idea what the Edo summons are doing even while away from him. Hopefully things get far tougher for the alliance from now on.

Crimsonlink
16th December 2010, 5:57 AM
It was an alright chapter for me. The fight really hasn't started yet and I'm more interested in what is happening to Anko currently. That image behind Zabuza has made me curious and I've always wondered how exactly Kabuto made Edo Tensai better than the original version.

Side note: Sakura looks very weird in a Jonin uniform and she just felt awkward in this chapter when Haku and Zabuza were talking. BTW Haku still looks way too much like a chick. I hope his/her shirt lets ripped up a bit just so we can lay that to rest or Kishi actually draws a damn adam's apple on Haku.

TsukiMirage
16th December 2010, 6:20 AM
Yeah, Sakura seem weird being there. She didn't have much of a purpose other then being Kakashi's kunoichi student. Would have been better had she taken Lee's spot.

lucky_u
16th December 2010, 1:08 PM
Yeah, Sakura seem weird being there. She didn't have much of a purpose other then being Kakashi's kunoichi student. Would have been better had she taken Lee's spot.

Sakura can perform healing jutsu, which would be helpful in any team. Plus, she still have chakra-enhanced strength meaning she can save herself in the front line. I'm not really surprised she's there.

7 tyranitars
16th December 2010, 4:17 PM
this was a nice chapter (lol at zetsucano :P) and it was kind of weirdish cool how zabuza said please stop us and how they had a little chit chat about his team, with all these cool things happening I hope kishi will not have a to big of cliffhanger for when the next break comes he prob will tho :S

brit-angel
16th December 2010, 7:35 PM
Okay, this chapter was awesome! Glad to see Haku and Zabuza back in action. It was nice to see they remembered Kakashi and his squad enough to ask about Naruto. I thought it was pretty cool that Kiba and Hinata/Neji's teams joined together to take out some of the Zetsu. It was awesome how they made a volcano exploding Zetsu. Zabuza's last words in the chapter made me feel sorry for him.

Charminions
16th December 2010, 10:48 PM
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to see Kakashi and his division fight Zabuza and Haku. Seeing how Kabuto got a power boost, I guess all his zombies including Zabuza and Haku will too.

Lorde
16th December 2010, 10:51 PM
I guess Black Zetsu is going to move Sasuke to another location while Madara is away capturing the Bijuu or whatever he plans on doing. That would be the best way to go about things seeing as how Kabuto is after Sasuke. Also, maybe I'm just missing something, but when Kabuto left the forest where he and Madara were talking, he didn't have glasses on. He did have them on before that and after that. Maybe it was Kishi's mistake or something, but I noticed it right away.

Shneak
16th December 2010, 10:59 PM
I didn't even notice. I'll look again.

I guess this means we're waiting again for the next chapter, until January at least.

gliscor&yanmega
17th December 2010, 12:00 AM
So many Zetsus, gave me a lot of excitement.

Kabuto has Hoshi on him now.

And Black Zetsu has some of his own things to do...something big no doubt.

Everything else in the chapter was great too.

Shadow Lucario
17th December 2010, 12:21 AM
Side note: Sakura looks very weird in a Jonin uniform and she just felt awkward in this chapter when Haku and Zabuza were talking. BTW Haku still looks way too much like a chick. I hope his/her shirt lets ripped up a bit just so we can lay that to rest or Kishi actually draws a damn adam's apple on Haku.

Just a little nit pick; that's actually a Chunin flak jacket. :P Shikamaru started wearing one after the Chunin exams. I agree with you. She does look weird. I guess that's why Kishi decided against making it a requirement for all Chunin and up to wear it. Some just can't sport it :P

TsukiMirage
17th December 2010, 3:31 AM
Sakura can perform healing jutsu, which would be helpful in any team. Plus, she still have chakra-enhanced strength meaning she can save herself in the front line. I'm not really surprised she's there. I know why Sakura is in the actual army, But why was she at that spot? It seemed she was just there to be mentioned by Zabuza.

uber gon
17th December 2010, 3:50 AM
Looks like Anko is screwed. Shame to see her go.

lucky_u
17th December 2010, 6:57 AM
I know why Sakura is in the actual army, But why was she at that spot? It seemed she was just there to be mentioned by Zabuza.

Probably for plot to flow. We want action, there must be conversation beforehand. Yes, I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's sure exciting for the next chapter.

7 tyranitars
17th December 2010, 11:11 AM
maybe I'm just missing something, but when Kabuto left the forest where he and Madara were talking, he didn't have glasses on. He did have them on before that and after that. Maybe it was Kishi's mistake or something, but I noticed it right away.

yes I noticed that too, but if you see later on he does have his glasses on again

Lorde
17th December 2010, 9:54 PM
When I saw those markings around Anko's body, I assumed that Kabuto was going to summon something. But it looks like that's just some sort of seal that is drawing power from Anko's curse mark so that Kabuto can use more of Orochimaru's chakra or something. Anyway, it looks like the revived ninja are all under Kabuto's control now. It'll be hard for the Allied Shinobi Forces to deal with them, but I bet something will shift and they'll be able to get rid of those "zombies".

KeshanAmare
21st December 2010, 12:42 PM
When I saw those markings around Anko's body, I assumed that Kabuto was going to summon something. But it looks like that's just some sort of seal that is drawing power from Anko's curse mark so that Kabuto can use more of Orochimaru's chakra or something. Anyway, it looks like the revived ninja are all under Kabuto's control now. It'll be hard for the Allied Shinobi Forces to deal with them, but I bet something will shift and they'll be able to get rid of those "zombies".

Mostly stuff like what happened Sasori and Sai's brother will occur. Emotional stuff and the like. I guess just plain talking will get rid of them (like what happened with Nagato).

7 tyranitars
21st December 2010, 2:58 PM
not anymore I think, seeing how kabuto tightned his grip on them I think it won't work for long anymore

LexSuicune
21st December 2010, 9:06 PM
They should've killed that nasty demon Kabuto one hundred chapters ago.

TsukiMirage
22nd December 2010, 4:53 AM
They had bigger worries to deal with at that time, Plus I doubt he could have been killed all that easily. He's a good as Kakashi and was able to go toe to toe with a Sennin.

7 tyranitars
22nd December 2010, 10:39 AM
no chapter this week I hear can anyone confirm this?

Shneak
22nd December 2010, 4:32 PM
no chapter this week I hear can anyone confirm this?

Not until January.

7 tyranitars
22nd December 2010, 5:01 PM
*dies a little on the inside* hate big cliffhangers :X

Lorde
22nd December 2010, 10:56 PM
Not until January.

I heard that we're getting a chapter next week (around December 29th). I think it would be cool if we did, since it would be the final chapter of 2010 and that would make the chapter very memorable. Speaking of the end of the year: didn't Mr. Kishimoto give us some information on the direction of the manga, last year around this time? I wish he did that this year. There are still some things he hasn't written about and I'd like to know if he plans on writing about that stuff, next year.

arceus7
22nd December 2010, 10:59 PM
No shonen jump till january 4th

Lorde
23rd December 2010, 12:45 AM
No shonen jump till january 4th

Yeah, but we usually get the first chapter of the new year, early from leaks. It think it happened last year so it'll probably happen this year.

Oh hey, I was looking around and I noticed that Naruto volume 54 goes on sale in Japan at the end of the month. That was pretty fast since I think volume 53 was released just last month. It looks like Kishi is pushing out as many volumes as he can haha. I saw the cover and I loved it. It looks pretty cool. Not as much cool as volume 53's cover, but still cool in its own way. Anyway, here is the volume cover:

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/zoruamaa/54.jpg

Charminions
23rd December 2010, 1:29 AM
Looks like Kabuto is bringing back Konan and Kisame. Yipee

arceus7
23rd December 2010, 4:46 AM
how do you get spoilers from a magazine that has not been released/recieved early?

Lorde
23rd December 2010, 5:09 AM
Looks like Kabuto is bringing back Konan and Kisame. Yipee

He could, but I would hate for the Allied Shinobi Forces to have to put up with more revived S-Class ninja :s

how do you get spoilers from a magazine that has not been released/recieved early?

Um, I don't know to be honest. The people at OneManga insist that Naruto will be back on December 29th from its one-week break. I don't know if they made a mistake, but we've gotten leaked chapters of Naruto before so it looks like it's possible, somehow.

TsukiMirage
23rd December 2010, 5:57 AM
Yeah, but we usually get the first chapter of the new year, early from leaks. It think it happened last year so it'll probably happen this year.

Oh hey, I was looking around and I noticed that Naruto volume 54 goes on sale in Japan at the end of the month. That was pretty fast since I think volume 53 was released just last month. It looks like Kishi is pushing out as many volumes as he can haha. I saw the cover and I loved it. It looks pretty cool. Not as much cool as volume 53's cover, but still cool in its own way. Anyway, here is the volume cover:

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/zoruamaa/54.jpg Yeah, The chapter after a double issue normally comes out far ahead of time. So we should expect the spoilers around the 29th or 30th.

Kisame actually looks better in my opinion as green instead of blue. At least he looks more human.

7 tyranitars
23rd December 2010, 2:26 PM
nice cover :o, anyway hopefully the spoilers will be out earlier because I can't wait ^.^

arceus7
23rd December 2010, 5:04 PM
headdesk

there is NO shonen jump released until january first the mangaka are on break for the holidays.

Everything from naruto to toriko to beelzebub to sket dance will not even have a spoiler till the first of january ( IF THE CASE that the material to be published in the magazine gets leaked by some random person (WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY) meaning the time where spoilers from the raw are received is in the time from the 5th of january to the 7th, by the 7th the raw should be scanned.

People don't sound like dumb-asses if they know how **** works, this is why onemanga is trash.

Shneak
23rd December 2010, 6:57 PM
That cover is great. I'm glad Konan made it on one.

TsukiMirage
24th December 2010, 5:49 AM
Konan was on one before with the rest of Akatsuki, But I guess since this was her final scene she got another cover.

Edit: A pending spoiler-
Chapter Title: We Died
Title Page is Haku with his hand on a mirror and the reflection.

The others notice it's Zabuza, and someone from the cursed Snow clan who can use Hyouton(Ice Element). The Tensei's are losing their minds, and Kakashi warns the guys to watch out as Zabuza is the best at silent killing. Haku pleads with Kakashi to stop them, and that his dream was to protect and die as Zabuza's tool; however, since Zabuza is dead he thinks he has failed and as he is now he can no longer protect or be a tool of Zabuza.

Kakashi tells him that Zabuza died from something else, and died not thinking of Haku as just a tool. Zabuza, scolds Kakashi for blabbing. The scene shifts to Kabuto who says that Zabuza and Haku are stubborn, but he will succeed into turning them into his tools.

Zabuza's final words to Kakashi are to stop him by any means possible, as he has already died as a human. Kakashi says he understands and reveals his Sharingan as Haku sheds tears and thanks Zabuza.

Kakashi explains that the other two guys are Gari from the Stone village, he uses Bakuton(Explosion) and used to be on the old Explosion Squad with Deidara. The other is Pakura from the sand, and she uses Shaku-ton(Heat?)

Zabuza uses Hidden Mist and Kakashi, Sakura, Lee, Gai form back to back formation. Lee says he'll protect her even if he dies.

The attack starts and Kabuto comments on how he's gained much more control thanks to Orochimaru's chakra, and how not controlling the emotions caused some of the other Tensei's to fail(Sasori). Now he can kill the emotions, but he's not sure how many he can do that with and plans to leave the rest as is as it could be advantageous depending on the situation.

Meanwhile Juugo and Suigetsu have escaped from jail, but Sui cannot find his sword.

Back to the fight, Pakura turns a bunch of ninja's into mummies by evaporating all the water in them and Gari blows another guy up. Haku's about to kill a guy when Gai/Lee kick him.

Kakashi and Zabuza are locked in a struggle when Kabuto takes the next step... he has Gari and Pakura summon...

All the former members of The Seven Swordsman of the Mist along with Zabuza's still broken sword(They don't appear to have theirs, and Kisame is not among them).

The End Pretty nice ending for the year.

Lorde
24th December 2010, 9:56 PM
I think Konan looks 100 times better in this cover than on the cover for volume 41. That one just showed all of the Akatsuki members and back then, we didn't even know much about Konan. Now that she's shown her true power, I'm impressed enough to adore this volume cover. Anyway, it looks like we've already gotten spoilers (despite someone saying we wouldn't). Anyway, I didn't know that there were Explosion Release and Heat Release, so that stuff is pretty interesting. You'd think Kishi would run out of ninjutsu ideas, but the man never disappoints.

7 tyranitars
24th December 2010, 10:37 PM
I knew about bakutan release, you can see Deidara say something about it but I thought he was just bluffing, but that heat release sounds pretty cool, didn't expected spoilers tho