PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Lorde
25th December 2010, 10:34 PM
I knew about bakutan release, you can see Deidara say something about it but I thought he was just bluffing, but that heat release sounds pretty cool, didn't expected spoilers tho

I heard about Bakuton before somewhere, I was just wondering which elements combined to form that release. I think Heat Release might be a combination of Fire Release and Wind Release. Also, I realized that we might get to see several Kekkei Genkai during this war, like Swift Release, Dark Release, et cetera. Oh, that'll be so cool (even though I'm wondering what elements merge to form those now haha).

Elite Four Muadita
26th December 2010, 8:31 AM
omg what an intense chapter!! I loved those two new kekke gankai. and the swordmen of the mist. OMG

Lorde
26th December 2010, 8:45 AM
What an amazing chapter. It felt like half of it was used solely to showcase Haku and Zabuza but for the most part, it was really good. I liked that Suigetsu and Jugo appeared in this chapter, though it appears that they haven't made much progress yet. Seeing that Heat Release jutsu was pretty creepy since it apparently absorbs the water in a body to turn them dry, but the fighting looked really intense. I hate Kabuto for summoning more ninja like the Seven Swordsman of the Mist though. I can't see Kakashi and his squad making it with everyone intact.

TsukiMirage
26th December 2010, 9:09 AM
An amazing chapter. I love seeing the two new bloodline limits in action and Haku was pretty good by himself. Not to mention we learnt that Haku is from the Yuki clan. Considering they were only up against four ninjas, It's great to see the alliance in deep trouble. Can't wait to see the Seven Swordsmen in action too. If the alliance couldn't handle four Edo summons, They should really be in trouble with eleven. This will hopefully be a big lost for them.

uber gon
26th December 2010, 6:15 PM
Well, **** just hit the fan. A lot of ****.

Charminions
26th December 2010, 7:16 PM
What an amazing chapter. It felt like half of it was used solely to showcase Haku and Zabuza but for the most part, it was really good. I liked that Suigetsu and Jugo appeared in this chapter, though it appears that they haven't made much progress yet. Seeing that Heat Release jutsu was pretty creepy since it apparently absorbs the water in a body to turn them dry, but the fighting looked really intense. I hate Kabuto for summoning more ninja like the Seven Swordsman of the Mist though. I can't see Kakashi and his squad making it with everyone intact.

^ This. Hopefully the Alliance will bring reinforcements to even things out.

Crimsonlink
26th December 2010, 8:31 PM
I really liked this weeks chapter of Naruto but I think Edo Tensai needs to have a weakness fast otherwise it will become more haxxed than Kyoya Suigetsu which actually has a weakness.

But how the hell do you kill 11 people that will revive from any damage and emotional talk will not affect them anymore?

BTW any idea on what will happen to Anko since Kabuto extracted Orochimaru's chakra from her?

7 tyranitars
26th December 2010, 8:46 PM
wow nice chapter didn't expect it to be out, but wow loved it! the previous 7 swordsmen of the mist this will be hard

Shneak
26th December 2010, 9:02 PM
Good chapter once it got to the fighting. That's what we've been waiting for. Actual death. I'm not sure how I feel about the 7 Swordsman coming back though.

uber gon
27th December 2010, 1:45 AM
Wonder if the swordsmen will have heir own signature swords or something? That should happenin the next chapter.

TsukiMirage
27th December 2010, 5:22 AM
I hope they can somehow get their swords back. Otherwise it's gonna suck like with Sasori and I couldn't take that again.

Crimsonlink
27th December 2010, 6:11 AM
I hope they can somehow get their swords back. Otherwise it's gonna suck like with Sasori and I couldn't take that again.

Isn't Samehada with Bee? Zabuza has half of his sword but the other 6 I dunno about. I wonder who is the leader of the 7 swordsmen out of the 7.

The only way to stop Edo Tensai from what I can think of so far is to seal them up in storage scrolls lol.

3lmi
27th December 2010, 9:20 AM
This chapter was very interesting, espicially the other six swordsman. I wonder how all of their swords look like.

SharpedoX
27th December 2010, 4:05 PM
Very nice chapter, indeed.

But who is the unknown 7th swordsman? I thought Kisame had a place amongst the swordsman.

7 tyranitars
27th December 2010, 4:19 PM
it said the previous 7 swordsman of the mist, his master is in it, not kisame

Lorde
27th December 2010, 11:44 PM
This whole "new" and "old" Seven Swordmen of the Mist thing makes my head hurt. I do believe that they'll all have their swords with them though. Without the swords, the Seven Swordmen of the Mist don't seem all that threatening to be honest. About Kabuto and Orochimaru's chakra: Am I the only one who can see Orochimaru being "revived" from Orochimaru's DNA or some random crazy new method? I will be so ticked off if it happens, but the author seems to love Orochimaru so I can see him returning, again.

3lmi
28th December 2010, 12:31 AM
This whole "new" and "old" Seven Swordmen of the Mist thing makes my head hurt. I do believe that they'll all have their swords with them though. Without the swords, the Seven Swordmen of the Mist don't seem all that threatening to be honest. About Kabuto and Orochimaru's chakra: Am I the only one who can see Orochimaru being "revived" from Orochimaru's DNA or some random crazy new method? I will be so ticked off if it happens, but the author seems to love Orochimaru so I can see him returning, again.

If Orochimaru is revived, it will probably be a short lived timed, like during Itachi vs Sasuke.

I don't think we need Orochimaru back when we have Kabutomaru / Madara tagteam. I still wonder what is that secret Kabutomaru has against the Impure World Ressurection.

Shneak
29th December 2010, 3:34 AM
I'm wondering how the zombies are going to die now. Kabuto put a block on emotions, and they're immortal. It must be the drawback.

TsukiMirage
29th December 2010, 5:18 AM
A drawback could come alone, But it may just be that the Edo summons will dominate the fights til either they backfire on Kabuto or someone kills Kabuto which weakens the hold over the Edo summons.

SharpedoX
29th December 2010, 11:14 PM
Hm, I see Kakashi pulling his own Mangekyou to use.

Seriously, they're fighting the Swordsmen, Haku and a bunch of other immortal zombies. Perhaps they'll really discover a flaw on Edo Tensei; I still haven't heard of any sealing techniques experts on the spot to deal with them.

Also, with Madara knowing how to stop said jutsu, maybe he'll share what he knows with Sasuke to put a stop to Kabuto. I don't think he'll be very happy seeing his brother being treated like a mere puppet.

Shneak
30th December 2010, 2:55 AM
Does Sasuke even know about Kabuto being posessed by Orochimaru? I think the last time they saw each other, Sasuke killed Orochimaru. And I doubt Madara has told him.

Lorde
30th December 2010, 3:06 AM
Edo Tensei better have a drawback. Now that the emotions of the revived ninja have been surpressed, I can't see how the Allied Shinobi will be able to get rid of them. Sure, Kabuto could be placed under genjutsu and that would end the problem, but the only person with strong genjutsu who is even near him at the moment is Sasuke. Though I doubt Sasuke will be the one to face off against Kabuto this early in the war.

Shneak
30th December 2010, 3:18 AM
That's what I'm saying. There's probably a drawback that he doesn't know about. Otherwise the Allied Shinobi Forces are all going to die.

TsukiMirage
30th December 2010, 5:50 PM
If there is a drawback, I hope it doesn't appear too soon. I want alot of casualties and damage in this war, Otherwise it's not really gonna be a war.

uber gon
30th December 2010, 6:37 PM
Does Sasuke even know about Kabuto being posessed by Orochimaru? I think the last time they saw each other, Sasuke killed Orochimaru. And I doubt Madara has told him.

He has Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan powers. OF COURSE he knows Kabuto has Orochimaru's chakra!

Shneak
30th December 2010, 8:16 PM
If there is a drawback, I hope it doesn't appear too soon. I want alot of casualties and damage in this war, Otherwise it's not really gonna be a war.

Same. This is technically only the first fight (and first division). More needs to happen first. They just need to survive long enough.

7 tyranitars
30th December 2010, 10:07 PM
kishi prob gonna use this to show their moves aswell too bad 2 weeks no manga now :S

Lorde
30th December 2010, 10:21 PM
All I know is that if Kabuto turns out to be the final villain, I'm gonna be really ticked off. He seems to have Madara cornered since he still has that coffin that Madara feared. Madara could still fight Kabuto, but he needs him alive for the war. I wonder if Madara is actually going to capture Killer Bee. I figure he should since he's the only Akatsuki member left who could get the job done. Sasuke will probably go after Naruto, like Madara wanted him to.

3lmi
31st December 2010, 12:44 AM
Kabuto could be the final villan, but only if Orochimaru takes over him. There are just soo many questions, and not even answers.

Off note: Is there a chapter this week -3-?

TsukiMirage
31st December 2010, 2:43 AM
There's no new Naruto chapter until ~12th January.

All I know is that if Kabuto turns out to be the final villain, I'm gonna be really ticked off. He seems to have Madara cornered since he still has that coffin that Madara feared. Madara could still fight Kabuto, but he needs him alive for the war. I wonder if Madara is actually going to capture Killer Bee. I figure he should since he's the only Akatsuki member left who could get the job done. Sasuke will probably go after Naruto, like Madara wanted him to. Well Madara doesn't really need Kabuto alive any longer. The Edo summons would continue on even if Kabuto is killed, So Madara would still have a complete army without him. I can't see Madara going after Kirabi himself. He may send Sasuke to attempt it again or his own Edo summoning. Whichever the case, I hope it happens soon, So that the stakes are raised.

3lmi
1st January 2011, 5:28 AM
Madara still has his Rinnengan and Kabuto that 'secret' coffin. Guess more answers will be solved on January 12.

Lorde
1st January 2011, 5:35 AM
Madara still has his Rinnengan and Kabuto that 'secret' coffin. Guess more answers will be solved on January 12.

I think we'll get more questions than answers to be honest. I don't see anything new being revealed at least until the middle of this war. Things are just starting out, and I can see the war taking quite a while to finish. I'm wondering if this is the final arc or if there will be another arc after this one. I really want things to wrap up, but the author has a way of extending the story.

Shneak
9th January 2011, 9:06 PM
First post if the new year.

When should we expect spoilers?

Shadow Lucario
10th January 2011, 5:42 AM
Spoilers usually come out Tuesday. Try checking late Tuesday and there should be some.

LexSuicune
10th January 2011, 7:57 PM
The war needs a big casualty, I wonder who'll be the first one to fall...

I'm hoping it's one of the Konoha 9, Kiba perhaps.

Lorde
10th January 2011, 11:13 PM

Five bucks says that Choji dies, since he's the most unpopular character in the manga haha. He should of died in the Pain arc, but everyone was going to be revived anyway so the author probably saved his death for later. I like Kiba so I'd actually like for him to stick around and not die. Ino is pretty useless, so I wonder if she'll end up dying too.

Crimsonlink
10th January 2011, 11:46 PM
Five bucks says that Choji dies, since he's the most unpopular character in the manga haha. He should of died in the Pain arc, but everyone was going to be revived anyway so the author probably saved his death for later. I like Kiba so I'd actually like for him to stick around and not die. Ino is pretty useless, so I wonder if she'll end up dying too.

No way, all this talking of Naruto and Sasuke killing each other makes me think that Sakura will die in the end out of everybody in the Konoha 11. Maybe her death will actually cause Naruto to finally kill Sasuke and end the Uchiha line once and for all.

Shneak
11th January 2011, 1:55 AM
We need to find out what Karin's doing. She was saved and thrown into a hospital, with absolutely no word on her since. Maybe Suigetsu and Jugo will break her out?

TsukiMirage
11th January 2011, 3:12 AM
Five bucks says that Choji dies, since he's the most unpopular character in the manga haha. He should of died in the Pain arc, but everyone was going to be revived anyway so the author probably saved his death for later. I like Kiba so I'd actually like for him to stick around and not die. Ino is pretty useless, so I wonder if she'll end up dying too. Pain arc? Chouji should have died during the Sasuke Retrieval arc. That was the prefect set up.

ryodragonite
11th January 2011, 12:22 PM

Oh heeeccccck no....

Im freakin hating Kabuto right now. Hes just messing with everybody. I cant wait to see who fights Itachi and Asuma. Maybe Choji will die then and Shikamaru will have double trauma building up his character making him the most favorited character in all of Naruto! Thats Kishis motive, he said it himself.

The 7 deadly swordsman look like pirates. Im suprised no one has seen any of them before because I thought Suigetsu was one of them. Apparently not ><.

Charminions
11th January 2011, 2:48 PM
I expect to see Suigetsu and Choujuurou show up to fight the 7 mist swordsmen.

Things would get interesting if Kakashi turns out to be the big casualty.

TsukiMirage
12th January 2011, 4:34 PM
Verification: Confirmed
Source: 2ch, MH
Credits: Ohana, saladesu

Chapter 523 The Seven Legendary Ninja Swordsmen!!
Cover - Momochi Zabuza
Ringo Ameyuri (person with the turban like thing)
Kuriarare Kushimaru (person with the mask)
Hoozuki Mangetsu (Looks a bit like Suigetsu)
Munashi Jinpachi (Left eye hidden by an eyepatch or hair)
Suikazan Fubuki (Fat dude)
Akebino Jinin (person with the topknot like thing [Shikamaru hairstyle])

Suigetsu (re the revival of seven swordsmen): Right now, the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist consists of just that one kid Choujurou... There was a tradition of passing down the Ninja swords from generation to generation, but right now all of them are gone except for Hiramekarei... Eve if we take it that the long sword Samehada is in the possession of Kisame, he's a missing-nin... And we lost Kubikiri Houchou after all we went through to get it. Right now we're essentially a non-existent unit.
Suigetsu: And there are other swords, and history tells the tales of many other great swordsmen apart from Kisame, Zabuza and Choujurou
[as Suigetsu mentions them, the respective characters are shown slashing the ninja]
The sharpest of them, carrying with it thunder - Thunder Sword "Kiba" (TN: fang) - wielder is Ringo
That which breaks through any guard - dull sword "Kabutowari" (TN: helmet breaker) - wielder is Akebino
That which pierces through everything and sews it up - long sword "Nuibari" (TN: sewing needle) - wielder is Kuriarare
Adding on the power of explosives to one's swordsmanship - explosive sword "Shibuki" (TN: spray) - wielder is Munashi
And just like Hoshigaki Kisame, he had wielded the long sword Samehada, Suikazan Fubuki (has no sword)
And... A master of all those seven swords... My brother, said to be the second coming of the demon himself, Hoozuki Mangetsu (has no sword)

Juugou: The sword you wielded broke, right... Instead of that one, why not just make a new one?
Suigetsu: You know nothing... There is a certain power to that sword. Kubikiri Houchou's edge will not chip... No... It would be more accurate to say that any chips on its edge will be fixed...
That which slashes and tears up humans, as it absorbs more and more human blood, it regenerates itself using the iron in the blood!

It appears the whole back-up squad is made of people of the Nara clan, all with Shikamaru-style hair and all can do kagemane.

One ninja says that to stop Edo Tensei they need to basically stop the body moving or seal the soul, and that apart from Zabuza none of them have swords so the rest of them have their powers halved. But Kakashi thinks to himself that they do have swords, and true enough when Mangetsu opens a scroll, a sword comes out. Gai points out that with the mist they can't see, and since they are skilled in silent assassination, they can't just rely on their ears either.

Back-up squad readies Kagemane
Kakashi finishes off the seal: Alright! Back-up team, use Kagemane to bind me lightly and allow me freedom of movement still!
Back-up: Got it!
Kakashi: Yamanaka-san, use Shintenshin to change with me
Yamanaka: Got it
Kakashi: And while sensing the enemy, use Kagemane to lead me to a place where I can see the enemy... Do your best to place me behind them. We will get Zabuza first! Once we have him in view, Yamanaka will release Shintenshin and return me to my own body, and while I fight Zabuza, I will step on his shadow and make my shadow one with his! When that happens, back-up team use Kagenui and do your best to restrain him!
Kakashi walks forth with a raikiri in his hand

Yamanaka releases Shintenshin
Kakashi gets to Zabuza's back, but Haku appears in front and has his heart pierced
Kakashi: !!
Haku grabs Kakashi's arms

Zabuza tries to slash each Haku
Aori: Malice which cannot be forgiven!! Zabuza slashes Haku and Kakashi at the same time...!! So we finally get the info on the Seven Swordsmen and their swords. I knew Suigetsu returning would be a great thing. And Kubikiri Houcho actually sounds more of a badass weapon then before.

SharpedoX
12th January 2011, 8:02 PM
Uh... Not looking too good for Kakashi. I hope he's not one of this war's casualties.

Nice to know the powers of each sword. Can't wait for more about Mangetsu.

LexSuicune
12th January 2011, 8:24 PM
I love Chôji, he's a rather lovable, kind, strong character.

Hopefully he'll get to shine in his Butterfly mode again.

Shneak
12th January 2011, 10:16 PM
Hope it comes out soon.

Have you guys seen the Naruto vs. Sasuke 2011 OMV? It looks like an ad for the anime, but it could also be a spoiler for the war.

Basically it shows Sakura crying over Naruto (who looks dead) and Kakashi is there. Then it shows Naruto and Sasuke fighting, with Naruto in Sage mode. Some memory flashbacks. Then Naruto is awake and alive while Sakura is still crying and laughing. Madara (with the Rinnegan) and Kabuto watch on together. Then it shows Sasuke standing there with his eye bleeding, and unleashes the EMS.

Shneak
13th January 2011, 3:36 AM
Chapter is out!

(And Mangastream is not working for me.)

Edit: Nevermind, I'm reading it.

Elite Four Muadita
13th January 2011, 3:36 AM
Was that a great chapter or what? I love the description of the swords, and im really hype to see Suigetsu's brother in action. A master of all seven swords... I mean come on!! thats amazing.

Shneak
13th January 2011, 3:48 AM
Good chapter, I guess. Right amount of action and explanation.

The ASF is pretty much no match for the Zombies.

Lorde
13th January 2011, 3:53 AM
That was a pretty good chapter. I liked that we got all of the Swordsmen's names on the cover page, as well as when Suigetsu was explaining each sword and its special ability. I really think that Suigetsu got a chance to shine in this chapter, even if he only explained the swords. It looks like his brother was revived too, which is going to be interesting later on if Suigetsu gets involved in the war.

Elite Four Muadita
13th January 2011, 4:11 AM
which sword did you like the best? personally, the lognsword threadingneedle or whatever its name was.

-Raiga-
13th January 2011, 4:13 AM
I have no idea how you guys have been calling these past few chapters good ones. They are BORING as hell. Its exactly what I said I didn't want the war to turn out to be, and thats just bland characters showing up for 2-3 pages and going away. The only good part was suigetsu finally getting some character development.

I just think if he wants to do boring stuff like this make a fan-book or something. Oh well though, I still think the war will turn out pretty well, I just wish something interesting or something that actually matters would happen.

Charminions
13th January 2011, 4:13 AM
Nice to see more info of all the swordsmen. I'm looking forward to seeing Suigetsu's brother fight some more.

Lorde
13th January 2011, 4:17 AM
which sword did you like the best? personally, the lognsword threadingneedle or whatever its name was.

I'll need to read through the chapter about 5 more times in order to memorize each sword's powers and names, but I also like that needle-thread sword. It seems like the most creative out of all of the seven swords that we know of. The one that blows stuff up is pretty boring IMO. It looks like a normal sword with a few exploding tags attached. The lightning one also seems boring, since so many ninja have combined their weapon with lightning before.

HoennMaster
13th January 2011, 8:00 AM
I'm really interested in how this is going now. Every week it seems more impossible for the Allies to win.

TsukiMirage
13th January 2011, 8:18 AM
Pretty wild chapter. I love all the info we got on the Seven Swordsmen and all of their blades seem really cool. I think it's great that Zabuza's blade was given a special ability too. That makes it fit in with the other blades perfectly, Not to mention it's now pretty much fixed for Suigetsu. Cool how Mangetsu was able to summon the other four blades. I guess that's why he's considered a master of them all. And seeing that he and Suigetsu trained together, I'm guessing that Suigetsu is pretty good with all of them also. Not to mention it appears that Mangetsu also has the same sort of body that Suigetsu does. I guess that Orochimaru wasn't the one who gave that ability to Suigetsu. Nice to learn more about Suigetsu's goal and all. Kakashi's plan was quite good. Real cool that sensor ability could be used even if the Yamanaka was in another person's body. Too bad for the Alliance that Kabuto looks like a better chess player then Kakashi.

Also, I wondering what exactly those ninjas thought would happen after they attacked the Edo swordsmen? I mean, They knew that they couldn't actually defeat them. They were screwed before they even attacked.

Jemzee
13th January 2011, 7:19 PM
523 was indeed pretty wild, now I finally know who the seven swordmen are.
hm.. Kurosuki Raiga (filler, remember him?) is more or less came from Ringo Ameyuri

Lorde
13th January 2011, 7:43 PM
hm.. Kurosuki Raiga (filler, remember him?) is more or less came from Ringo Ameyuri

I forgot all about Raiga, though he was a filler character, after all. I'm still having trouble remembering the names of the other swordsmen. I'm glad that Kishi put them all on this week's cover though. And I just noticed that the last page of this week's chapter was pretty much a copy of the events from the Land of Waves arc, where Zabuza tries to cut through Haku. I'm almost hoping that Zabuza "dies" somehow, even with Kabuto's new control over him.

uber gon
15th January 2011, 6:19 AM
That exploding sword must have been a ***** to care for. Exploding tag bills must have cost a fortune.

TsukiMirage
15th January 2011, 7:51 PM
Well... If Konan was able to make them easily, I doubt the amount on that sword would be a problem to replenish.

uber gon
15th January 2011, 10:20 PM
Well... If Konan was able to make them easily, I doubt the amount on that sword would be a problem to replenish.

Konan had a jutsu that made paper tags. I doubt the guy who owned that sword had the same ability.

ryodragonite
16th January 2011, 1:36 AM
Konan had a jutsu that made paper tags. I doubt the guy who owned that sword had the same ability.

Konan had paper bombs?

I really think that the swords paper bombs are just for show and that its the dudes chakra abilities causing the explosuions. That or the swords really well layered.

Lorde
16th January 2011, 3:59 AM
Konan had paper bombs?

Yeah. Remember how there was a sea of paper in Amegakure when Konan was fighting Madara? When Madara was falling into the void created in the center, he noted that almost all of the sheets of paper were paper bombs/exploding tags. And then he trolled us with Izanagi at the end. Ah, good times....

Shneak
16th January 2011, 5:09 AM
Konan has the loving ability to turn into paper.

And no, not good times. Sad times. Probably the saddest death in the series/Shippuden. Damnyoumadara.

7 tyranitars
16th January 2011, 1:55 PM
konan was awesome :( too bad she had to die, she was pro and they have lots of paper tags in villages or the sword haves the special ability of never disapearing tags

ryodragonite
16th January 2011, 8:25 PM
Yeah. Remember how there was a sea of paper in Amegakure when Konan was fighting Madara? When Madara was falling into the void created in the center, he noted that almost all of the sheets of paper were paper bombs/exploding tags. And then he trolled us with Izanagi at the end. Ah, good times....

Oh I thought that was regular paper.

konan was awesome :( too bad she had to die, she was pro and they have lots of paper tags in villages or the sword haves the special ability of never disapearing tags

she died?! I didnt read that part. She would have been a good supplier of infinte paper and paper bombs for the leaf village.

TsukiMirage
16th January 2011, 8:51 PM
Konan had a jutsu that made paper tags. I doubt the guy who owned that sword had the same ability. Konan didn't make those paper tags with her ability,Since her ability only controls normal paper. She stated that she had prepared all those tags to use against Madara, Which wouldn't be the case if she was creating them with a ninjutsu.

Crimsonlink
16th January 2011, 9:01 PM
Konan didn't make those paper tags with her ability,Since her ability only controls normal paper. She stated that she had prepared all those tags to use against Madara, Which wouldn't be the case if she was creating them with a ninjutsu.

Its obvious as to what Konan did to have 6 billion paper tags ready. She took all of Akatsuki's money made over the many years and spent it on the tags. ;) Talk about a way to screw over Madara and pretty much attempt to kill him using the money made from his organization.

Elite Four Muadita
16th January 2011, 9:31 PM
the OMV was awesome, have you seen it? if it really shows what its going to happen, then apparently there is going to be more than one Sasuke vs Naruto match.
Also, are there any spoilers for thie wednesday chapter?

ryodragonite
16th January 2011, 10:41 PM
the OMV was awesome, have you seen it? if it really shows what its going to happen, then apparently there is going to be more than one Sasuke vs Naruto match.

More than one? What does that mean. Narutos already being dragged why add more to that? I think we just need one battle then its over.

Has this been confirmed?

TsukiMirage
17th January 2011, 3:19 AM
The baby crying as Sasuke activated his EMS was creepy and awesome.

I doubt there will be more then one fight between Sasuke and Naruto at this point. Having multiple fights would imply that they aren't strong enough and would need more power, Which is really not the case. Not to mention everything has been building so that their next meeting will be final confrontation. Kishi postponing it would cause even more problems with the plot.

Elite Four Muadita
17th January 2011, 5:32 AM
well thats what i got from the omv. Mainly because they are still alive, i do hope to see a death. Because come on, there has to someone who dies. whatever, it still looks cool. I really want to see sasuke's ems design tho.

Also, I have a question, do you think Zombie Granny Chio will be able to bring people back to life? thats been biugging me since i saw her resurrected.

ebilly99
17th January 2011, 6:47 AM
Is that how peace will be gained? everyone becomes a zombie?

Lorde
17th January 2011, 7:32 AM

What is an OMV?

Anyway, I was thinking about the zombies that are running around under Kabuto's control, and I thought of this: can't Kakashi just teleport them into another space with his Kamui technique? I don't see what is stopping him. Yeah, his Mangekyo Sharingan isn't as strong, but he should be able to teleport a couple of ninja if he tries to (I figure that he hasn't used as much chakra as when he fought Pain, so he should be good for two Kamui at least).

TsukiMirage
17th January 2011, 8:22 PM
What is an OMV?

Anyway, I was thinking about the zombies that are running around under Kabuto's control, and I thought of this: can't Kakashi just teleport them into another space with his Kamui technique? I don't see what is stopping him. Yeah, his Mangekyo Sharingan isn't as strong, but he should be able to teleport a couple of ninja if he tries to (I figure that he hasn't used as much chakra as when he fought Pain, so he should be good for two Kamui at least). OMV= Original Music Video. I think.

Anyhow, Kamui would just be a waste of effort. Kabuto would simply summon them back and Kakashi would be weakening himself and becoming an easier target for the Edo summons that are still around.

Crimsonlink
17th January 2011, 9:02 PM
Anyhow, Kamui would just be a waste of effort. Kabuto would simply summon them back and Kakashi would be weakening himself and becoming an easier target for the Edo summons that are still around.

Dunno about that but I guess so. I'm guessing that they will use some seal so the Zombies can't come back like a storage seal.

ryodragonite
18th January 2011, 1:43 AM
Dunno about that but I guess so. I'm guessing that they will use some seal so the Zombies can't come back like a storage seal.

Kabuto most likely will come prepared. He has more than one dna sample or whatever he has and can recreate them if their destroyed or transported.

Who thinks sasuke will somehow fight Itachiiii! >>.

LexSuicune
18th January 2011, 7:16 PM
It's a given Itachi will inevitably fight against Sasuke once again, hopefully he will be the trigger to make Emosuke come back to his senses, not that I'm hoping for it, at this point I want him dead.

Lorde
18th January 2011, 10:28 PM
I don't think that Itachi will fight Sasuke again, at least not in the literal sense. I have a feeling that Itachi's gift to Naruto will play a role, however. I figure that it would be the same as Itachi fighting Sasuke in a way, since that gift would most likely give Naruto a slight edge over Sasuke at some point. Kind of sad really, considering that Sasuke is Itachi's brother, but Itachi must've known that those two would fight so giving Naruto some more power isn't all that bad.

SharpedoX
19th January 2011, 12:14 AM
I know this isn't an anime-related thread but does anyone know when the fillers will end? It's pathetic; they still haven't covered the Five Kage Summit and more and more fillers are being thrown...

Shadow Lucario
19th January 2011, 12:18 AM
I know this isn't an anime-related thread but does anyone know when the fillers will end? It's pathetic; they still haven't covered the Five Kage Summit and more and more fillers are being thrown...

Who knows. I have no idea why they decided to make more fillers. They weren't even close to the manga so they could have gone on up until Sasuke killed Danzo and then maybe put in some filler.

Shneak
19th January 2011, 1:40 AM

I would say sometime in February.

TsukiMirage
19th January 2011, 9:06 AM
I know this isn't an anime-related thread but does anyone know when the fillers will end? It's pathetic; they still haven't covered the Five Kage Summit and more and more fillers are being thrown... The fillers end Jan 27th and the canon episodes will resume Feb 10th, after a break.

7 tyranitars
19th January 2011, 10:38 AM
finally >.> I'm getting tired of the fillers, anyway are the spoilers out yet?

Lorde
19th January 2011, 10:52 AM
Those filler episodes that are being aired right now are pretty interesting though. They show us stuff that happened in the past. I figure that it's good to review the past in order to prepare for the future (that sounded really corny...). Well, I guess they'll be over with soon enough. I'm actually glad that they placed fillers in between the Pain arc and the Gokage Summit arc, so as to give the manga a chance to move ahead some more.

finally >.> I'm getting tired of the fillers, anyway are the spoilers out yet?

Not complete spoilers, but I've heard that Haku and Zabuza "die". I guess that means that Kabuto's Edo Tensei technique has holes in it.

TsukiMirage
19th January 2011, 11:52 AM
Short spoiler-

Source: 2ch, Mh
Credits: ohana, saladesu
Verification: Confirmed

Haku dies
Zabuza dies
Kakashi snaps at the Edo Tensei (TN: the word used is ambiguous and could mean a lot of things, so this could be entirely wrong. Without context I can't be sure of anything)
From here it's Sai using Root's sealing jutsus to fight. (so it seems)

Below the Kitsuchi group, Neji group, thousands of white zetsus pass by

Invisible person (?) vs Gaara

7 tyranitars
19th January 2011, 3:43 PM
there where a few good fillers I have to agree on that, but most of them where meh :P
and chapter sounds interesting :o

LexSuicune
19th January 2011, 5:56 PM
Kakashi snaps? what on earth could that possibly mean? @_@

TsukiMirage
19th January 2011, 9:18 PM
Credit: TH-kun
Source: http://naruto-onepiece-bleach.info/

Naruto 524: Something to protect.

Zabuza tries to cut Kakashi through Haku. Kakashi thinks, 'He's gonna cut me through the boy?' and recalls what Haku did back then in the country of Waves.
Maki: Kakashi-taichou!
Ensui Contact with one enemy's shadow! And time of contact with the second is too short, I can't stop that enemy from moving!
Santa: You want to say Zabuza attacked Kakashi-taichou?! Impossible!

Kakashi remembers a conversation that he had with the little Naruto on the way back from the Naruto bridge. Naruto wants another A rank mission, Kakashi refuses until Naruto gets stronger. Naruto says that Haku said one gets trully strong when protecting something dear, Naruto agrees with this statement, then asks Kakashi what he thinks about (what about is revealed later).

The present Edo Tensei-ed Haku falls and starts to crumble away. Kakashi says, he's glad they were Naruto's first opponents. Zabuza's ready to attack him. Kakashi makes seals for Raikiri and orders Maki to get ready and wait for his signal. Then Kakashi says, recalling the past again, 'That time you hesitated to cut through Haku and wasn't able to hide how his death affected you...' Zabuza draws closer, Kakashi (he's injured in the stomach) continues, 'But now's different. You're just a tool robbed of your feelings! So I'm gonna end this fight here and now!'

The flashback continues. Naruto asks if it's wierd that he liked Zabuza and Haku despite them being the enemies. Kakashi chuckles and thinks that he did too.

Kakashi pierces Zabuza's heart with his Raikiri. Then shouts for Ensui to bind the shadows. Zabuza starts crumbling down. Kakashi's thought, 'Your tears and the way you died... it was the bond you shared.' Then speaks outloud, 'I have a lot of things to protect as a shinobi'.

Kabuto curses over his board, 'Damn!'

Kakashi continues, 'Zabuza and Haku's death is one of those things too... Because I was the one to kill them. Naruto, you would think so too, wouldn't you?'
Zabuza's blood drips onto the sword, and Haku cries bloody tears. Haku's mirrors break away. Kakashi gives Maki the signal. The mist clears away. Maki wraps Zabuza and Haku in his cloth, makes seals and says that now the two can't be summmoned and he will guard them. Kakashi now has Zabuza's sword in hand and says that Edo Tensei is an unforgivable jutsu, then orders Sai to use the Root sealing jutsu so the momentum is not lost. Sai stammers that he can't yet use that jutsu. Kakashi then reassures him, 'Danzou thought highly of you! No need to restrain your feelings anymore! Well, it takes me long too to get psyched up enough, though...' And so, Kakashi who reaches his boiling point quickly this time around, lives up to his name of Copy Ninja Kakashi who copied a thousand jutsus...

Kakashi: "Didn't Danzō think highly of you?! There's no need to suppress your feelings any more!! Well... It takes me a while to get psyched up as well, but still..."
Now, after reaching his boiling point quickly for the first time in a long time, the Copy Ninja Kakashi, who copied a thousand jutsu... He will live up to his name and rage as his name suggests!

White Zetsu pins Neji's arms behind his back.
Neji: "there are far too many!" (These guys... Are they sucking up chakra...?) Gentle Fist Style One Hit Body!!! (Jūkenpō Ichigekimi?)
The White Zetsu is blown away.
Kiba: "They keep coming and coming, without an end!"
Neji: "If you can complain, move!"

Shino: "Each and every one is powerful! They're obstinate! This is turning into a war of attrition."
Shinobi C: "Kitsuchi-taichō! A message from headquarters! It seems several thousand bodies are passing underneath us!"
Kurotsuchi: "Dad!"
Kitsuchi: "Shaddap! I got it!"

Gaara is fighting Nidaime Tsuchikage, by the way.
An invisible man in bandages (Nidaime Tsuchikage Muu): Sand? So he's the contact type then? Impressive that you were able to realize my (Nidaime Tsuchikage Muu's) existence...
Gaara: Enemy showed up, I see. Very glad Zabuza and Haku didn't go out like with Sasori. And the mummy guy really was the Second Kazekage.

Lorde
19th January 2011, 9:51 PM
Haku and Zabuza dying still doesn't feel right, in a way. While I'm glad that they can finally rest in peace, something about the way it ended doesn't sit well with me. It looks like Kabuto hadn't planned for the deaths of those two though, so it's funny to watch him get mad. It seems like the Allied Shinobi Forces will be able to take care of the zombies afterall (with a little trouble).

TsukiMirage
19th January 2011, 10:09 PM
They aren't resting in piece yet. They were sealed by Maki, The cloth girl, After Kakashi made them regenerate. So at least Kakashi and co are actually dealing with them as planned.

ryodragonite
19th January 2011, 10:39 PM

What the fillers rock! There going back to the good times and the Naruto fillers are actually dencent compared to other anime fillers.

Haku and Zabuza dying still doesn't feel right, in a way. While I'm glad that they can finally rest in peace, something about the way it ended doesn't sit well with me. It looks like Kabuto hadn't planned for the deaths of those two though, so it's funny to watch him get mad. It seems like the Allied Shinobi Forces will be able to take care of the zombies afterall (with a little trouble).

Yeah I know it feels like theres still more that they should have done with them. It seems zetsu was more of a pproblem hen we thought. To think its always the weird one!

Crimsonlink
20th January 2011, 1:00 AM
What the fillers rock! There going back to the good times and the Naruto fillers are actually dencent compared to other anime fillers.

What are you smoking? Dude the fillers are horrible. Timeskip Naruto is bounds better than Pre-Shippuden Naruto. I mean a dead guy in a tag, and a ninja Ostrich? WTF

Anyways I'll be happy if there was another way to take out Edo Tensai because wrapping cloth does not get rid of them and plus the person trapped can get out if they are helped by other zombies.

It looks like Danzo will get back at Madara with his sealing Jutsu which Danzo most likely stole from the Uzumaki clan. If Kishi ever does go into a Flashback arc or spinoff with Minato, I'd like to see the relationship Danzo had with Minato since Minato became 4th Hokage.

Lorde
20th January 2011, 5:06 AM
They aren't resting in piece yet. They were sealed by Maki, The cloth girl, After Kakashi made them regenerate. So at least Kakashi and co are actually dealing with them as planned.

Cloth jutsu? Really, Mr. Kishimoto? I know that I've given him tons of credit for being creative with the techniques in his manga, but it looks like he's just looking around his home for jutsu inspiration these days. What's next? A bath sponge jutsu? A spoon and fork jutsu? Grr. Sorry about the rant, I just think that some of the new jutsu that he's introducing are weird. The only idea I've liked in recent chapters is that of the needle-sword-thing.

TsukiMirage
20th January 2011, 9:11 AM
I sort of like Maki and her cloth based technique. I'm really hoping we get to see more of her.

Shneak
20th January 2011, 4:47 PM
I don't understand how they died? Maybe with Kabuto's increased control, they die more easily?

TsukiMirage
20th January 2011, 5:53 PM
They died from Kakashi's Chidori and as they reformed they were caught by the wonderful Maki.

7 tyranitars
20th January 2011, 6:23 PM
raikiri not chidori.. and love the cloth jutsu x3

Shneak
20th January 2011, 6:35 PM
They died from Kakashi's Chidori and as they reformed they were caught by the wonderful Maki.

So they didn't die like Sasori, but sort of collapsed and started to reform?

TsukiMirage
20th January 2011, 9:33 PM
Yeah, They just collapsed for a few moments before being wrapped up.

Lorde
20th January 2011, 10:21 PM
raikiri not chidori.. and love the cloth jutsu x3

Isn't Raikiri just a stronger version of the Chidori?

And what is taking the chapter so long to appear? I would've expected it to be posted by now since the Shonen Jump series usually get translated by Wednesday. Honestly, I don't much understand the spoilers this week without some actual pictures to go with them so I'm more eager about actually reading the chapter than I usually am. Haku and Zabuza's part is the most interesting to me so far, and I'm dying to see it.

Shneak
20th January 2011, 11:07 PM
Chapter is up now.

Not bad. Is it just me, or is this arc more violent than usual?

Elite Four Muadita
21st January 2011, 6:15 AM
thank god it is, seriously naruto needed the violence, specially in a world war arc. Anyways, i think it was good, it was a nice conclusion to zabusa and haku's resurrection.

Charminions
21st January 2011, 3:08 PM
Great chapter, basically agreeing with what Muadita said above. Looking forward to see what the 2nd Tsuchikage can do ^_^.

gliscor&yanmega
21st January 2011, 4:24 PM
Zetsu...they are everywhere. I drooled a river seeing them be awesome.

Too bad they didn't get more page, but I guess if they had the manga would blow up from too much awesomeness.

The other stuff was great too.

ryodragonite
21st January 2011, 8:46 PM
Thats chapter was awesome! I kinda expected more from the zabuza battle then flashbacks but Kakashis face when he was talking to Sai was intense. He looked seriously pissed and I hope Sais gonna do something important with his root powers.

I wonder how Neji and Kiba are gonna defeat those zetsus. They look hard and I cant wait for the Gaara battle ><!

Shneak
21st January 2011, 9:49 PM
Notice how Kakashi is holding Zabuza's sword. I hope he takes it for himself and makes a chidori-sword like Sasuke.

Lorde
21st January 2011, 11:17 PM
The chapter was ok, but I feel like there could've been more to it. I guess I dislike flashback chapters and love chapter were tons of new characters are introduced (like the previous chapter). I loved that Kakashi started to get upset after his battle with Zabuza. It must be hard to have to battle someone you once respected, again. It seems like Sai knows some sealing jutsu though, which might come in handy later. I loved that last page showing Gaara on that rock as he waited for Muu (the second Tsuchikage) and the other Zetsus.

TsukiMirage
22nd January 2011, 3:12 AM
A very good chapter. It was awesome to see Zabuza actually slash through this time around. Too bad there wasn't as much blood as I would have expected. Nice seeing a few more flashbacks from Team Seven's mission. I just wonder where Sakura and Sasuke were at that point. Quite a nice emotional touch with the "tears". I have to say I greatly enjoyed seeing Maki and her technique. Nice to see that the Alliance has a way to prevent the Edo summons from being summoned again. Great update on the situation with Kitsuchi's division. It's good that the Zetsu clones are posing enough of a threat by themselves. As nice as it would be to see Gaara fight again, I hope we get back to Kakashi soon to see what him going all out looks like. Though I also hope that Muu isn't along in his assault. At least it'll be a good chance to see how Gaara fights now that he doesn't have Shukaku.

Lorde
23rd January 2011, 6:05 PM
Notice how Kakashi is holding Zabuza's sword. I hope he takes it for himself and makes a chidori-sword like Sasuke.

I could only imagine how cool that would look. But then Suigetsu would go after Kakashi since he wants all 7 swords, so I rather Kakashi didn't keep it :<

I'm actually starting to get the hang of these war chapters. I thought that the first ones were sort of boring, but now things look to be heating up! It looks like it's Gaara's platoon versus the 2nd Tsuchikage and the other Zetsus. Oh and there might even be other revived ninja with the Tsuchikage, like the Jinchuriki or something. So cool!

Shneak
23rd January 2011, 7:27 PM
Kakashi could totally take Suigetsu.

DarknessRising
23rd January 2011, 10:29 PM
I can actually see Yagura (former Mizukage and Three-Tails Jinchuuriki) getting summoned by the Seven Swordsmen, although that would mean that Kakashi's division would be very dead...I have a REALLY bad feeling that the previous Kazekage (Gaara's father) will end up at the battle with Gaara...

Lorde
23rd January 2011, 11:37 PM
I can actually see Yagura (former Mizukage and Three-Tails Jinchuuriki) getting summoned by the Seven Swordsmen, although that would mean that Kakashi's division would be very dead...I have a REALLY bad feeling that the previous Kazekage (Gaara's father) will end up at the battle with Gaara...

You think that the Seven Swordsmen will summon Yagura? I'd actually prefer it if Yagura fought alongside the other revived Jinchuriki, rather than with those Seven Swordsmen. Gaara versus his father might be a good battle but I have this feeling that his dad isn't so strong. If Orochimaru could kill him easily (as seen in the anime), then maybe he wasn't fit for the title of Kazekage. I'm more concerned about the previous Tsuchikage and the previous Raikage since both look like tough opponents. Was it ever confirmed if the current Raikage is related to the previous one?

Shneak
24th January 2011, 9:58 PM
Isn't Gaara's dad Sasori's old puppet, or was that another Kazekage?

Shadow Lucario
24th January 2011, 10:02 PM
Isn't Gaara's dad Sasori's old puppet, or was that another Kazekage?

That's a different one. That was the Third Kazekage if I'm not mistaken. Gaara's dad was the Fourth. It's one of the similarities he shares with Naruto.

Shneak
25th January 2011, 2:38 AM
Yeah, I thought so.

Anyone know where I can re-read the Kage Summit Arc?

7 tyranitars
25th January 2011, 12:32 PM
@ hol search mangareader on google and you will find a list with chapters it is from 450 till arround 488

Lorde
25th January 2011, 4:00 PM
Oh, speaking of the Kage Summit arc, I just reread it all myself. I really think I enjoyed that storyarc more than I enjoyed some of the previous ones. Maybe it's just me, but the Pain arc and the Kage Summit arc seemed to be planned out a bit better than, say, the Hidan and Kakuzu arc and some of the Hunt for Uchiha arc.

Also, are there any spoilers out? I'm pretty sure that WSJ is out this week.

LexSuicune
25th January 2011, 4:35 PM
I'm so looking forward watching the Mizukage in action <3

BlueMage
25th January 2011, 7:17 PM
The Kage Summit Arc is honestly my favorite arc in a while. The Invasion of Pain arcs, and the battle with Itachi I felt were kind of poorly written, so I'm happy with the ways things are unfolding. And yes, the Mizukage is awesome. Can't wait to see her in the anime.

SharpedoX
25th January 2011, 7:17 PM
Did anyone notice Naruto is using Asuma's chakra blades in the recent OVA? Is it safe to assume he'll obtain them or is the OVA non-canon?

Lorde
25th January 2011, 7:19 PM
Did anyone notice Naruto is using Asuma's chakra blades in the recent OVA? Is it safe to assume he'll obtain them or is the OVA non-canon?

I haven't watched that, but it probably isn't canon. I mean, why would Naruto use those blades, of all things? He has his own jutsu planned out for the fight against Sasuke (clones, Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, Biju Ball), and he doesn't need those blades. If anyone is going to use them, it's Shikamaru.

BlueMage
25th January 2011, 7:20 PM
Haven't seen that OVA, but those are usually not canon.

SharpedoX
25th January 2011, 10:33 PM
I haven't watched that, but it probably isn't canon. I mean, why would Naruto use those blades, of all things? He has his own jutsu planned out for the fight against Sasuke (clones, Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, Biju Ball), and he doesn't need those blades. If anyone is going to use them, it's Shikamaru.

Well, anything can happen until the inevitable final battle.

In the end, Naruto needs something to counter-attack the sword of Kusanagi but giving him the chakra blades seems a bit iffy.

7 tyranitars
25th January 2011, 10:47 PM
he'll get the samahada from killer bee, making suigetsu go after naruto too, it makes perfect sense.. <-- obviously just saying something random I have no idea if this will happen, he will probably use kunai because he is not a swordexpert (unless killer bee trains him in that aswell I actualy see that as an option considering killer bee is good with swords)

BlueMage
25th January 2011, 10:52 PM
I don't see Naruto getting one of thes sword. His fighting style is just really hand to hand improvisation, swords aren't really his style. Besides, that'd make him too similar to Sasuke.

Lorde
25th January 2011, 10:54 PM
Besides, that'd make him too similar to Sasuke.

Yes it would and quite frankly, I've had enough Sasuke to last me a lifetime haha. I still say that Naruto will use all the techniques he has learned up until now in that fight, though. I wonder if he'll practice using "that jutsu" and then use it against Madara or something. I still think they'll fight even though some people want Sasuke and Madara to fight instead. That fight may still happen, but I think Naruto deserves a shot too.

BlueMage
26th January 2011, 1:36 AM
Yeah I'm honestly hoping the whole Sasuke deal gets wrapped up soon, because I'm pretty much sick to the stomach of him.

TsukiMirage
26th January 2011, 9:01 AM
Well I enjoy Sasuke so I'm happy with his airtime. But seriously, The situation with Sasuke won't end til the end of the manga.

Naruto will likely fight Madara, But it's doubtful that he'll be the final fight. The whole reasoning behind the belief that Sasuke will end up fighting Madara is because Madara will have to die and Naruto can't actually kill anyone. Meanwhile, Sasuke has already "murdered" two villains off, So it's highly likely he'll be the one to kill Madara, Thus letting Kishi keep Naruto's hands clean.

Lorde
26th January 2011, 4:06 PM
I've found some spoilers. They look odd but some people have claimed that they're confirmed to be real:

Gaara's daddy is summoned.
The Second Mizukage is summoned.
The Second Tsuchikage is summoned
The Third Raikage is summoned.

From what's being said, it seems the Second Hokage is summoned too.

Hyūga clan is summoned.
Kinkaku Ginkaku is summoned. [a/n: this sounds like a wrong spelling of the Kinkaku Force. The kanji say Golden Tower Silver Status, 金閣銀格.]

Tsunade knows Dan has been summoned.
Something called a Kekkei Dōta (血継淘汰, Bloodline Selection) is introduced.
The Second Tsuchikage has a Kekkei Dōta.
The Third Tsuchikage has a Kekkei Dōta.
It gives the ability to create Jinton by manipulating Earth, Wind, and Fire.
It seems it's going to be the Second Tsuchikage vs. the Third Tsuchikage.

Gaara's daddy senses Gaara's chakra.

Zetsu appears at the Daimyō's place.
Oh, Dōta should be Tōta

It seems like a really strange chapter, especially since it says that the Second Hokage is summoned, when it was said to be impossible to revive ninja who had their souls sealed away :s

EDIT: So then it looks like the Tsuchikage was just looking for Tobirama. Nevermind. The spoiler looks more realistic now.

LexSuicune
26th January 2011, 4:13 PM
The Niidaime Hokage's soul was sealed by the Sandaime Hokage, that has to be fake.

TsukiMirage
26th January 2011, 4:47 PM
Actually, The theory is that Muu is looking for Tobirama because he believes Tobirama was the one who brought him back, As Tobirama was the only person he could have known to use Edo Tensei. At least that's what another translation makes it sound like.

I haven't read it carefully yet, but...

Kinkaku and Ginkaku are shinobi with the Raikage. [a/n: Kinkaku = Golden Horn. Ginkaku = Silver Horn. The Kinkaku Force was the group that killed the Second Hokage.]

Where's the Second Hokage? I can't sense him anywhere, while I'm sensing several kilometres ahead...

That's why I'm not sure if the Second Hokage has been summoned or not.

Konoha's Kinkaku
Part three:
Mū tries to sense the Second Hokage, it seems.

Several kilometres ahead... it says.

LexSuicune
26th January 2011, 6:44 PM
That makes more sense, Tobirama was the only one who could use it as far as we know.

Shneak
26th January 2011, 7:27 PM
Yeah, that makes a bit more sense. Please don't plot hole this Kishi.

TsukiMirage
26th January 2011, 10:12 PM
Hopefully this thing with Muu will give us some more clues on how powerful Tobirama was and how he used his incomplete Edo Tensei.

Glaucous
27th January 2011, 7:01 AM
Family is showing up by the boat load. Almost all the major reoccurring characters have seen family on revived. I'm wondering whos next.

TsukiMirage
27th January 2011, 8:59 AM
Very intriguing chapter. It was real nice to see all the former kages and learn a little more about them, Especially the way Gaara's father reacted to his Third Eye technique. Very interesting that Kumo had two ninjas with Kyuubi's chakra. I definitely want to hear the story behind that. The new battle plan sounds like a good strategy, But I don't see it working out the way they planned. And it appears that Madara has plans for the daimyos. Weird that Black Zetsu appears to have avoided detection. I wonder if that's his own specially ability.

Crimsonlink
27th January 2011, 9:55 AM
Very intriguing chapter. It was real nice to see all the former kages and learn a little more about them, Especially the way Gaara's father reacted to his Third Eye technique. Very interesting that Kumo had two ninjas with Kyuubi's chakra. I definitely want to hear the story behind that. The new battle plan sounds like a good strategy, But I don't see it working out the way they planned. And it appears that Madara has plans for the daimyos. Weird that Black Zetsu appears to have avoided detection. I wonder if that's his own specially ability.

I think the most interesting part of this week's chapter were the 2 brothers Gin and Kin. Their chakra having traces of Kyuubi's is a big ? mark right now and also how the hell does Ao know what the Kyuubi's chakra feels like? I mean sure a sensor can sense chakra of ninjas and Bijuu depending on their skill but to know the exact Bijuu that is in a person's chakra make me wonder if Kishi just made a plot hole.

I also wonder if Kushina used the Kyuubi's chakra often in the 3rd Great Ninja War since Kumo did try to kidnap her and the two brothers ended up getting some Kyuubi chakra somehow.

There is one last question I was wondering all along after the introduction of the Senju. WTH happened to the Senju clan? I know the Uchiha is gone thanks to Itachi and Madara but who killed off the Senju? Is Tsunade the last Senju left? (unless Naruto turns out to be a Senju somehow)

BTW I say that Dan's last name is Namikaze.

Elite Four Muadita
27th January 2011, 10:30 AM
Well Uzumaki IS related to the Senju's, but yeah, so far only Tsunade remains as a direct relative of the senju's (thats been introduced in the series). I really really liked the design of the second mizukage. He is so fab. :P

Lorde
27th January 2011, 3:56 PM
Wow, how is Kishi gonna handle all of these guys? He's usually a pro at handling tons of characters, but even he's gonna have a tough time with all of these new guys plus the old guys. This war is gonna be epic for sure! I'm just waiting for Killer Bee and Naruto to show up. I figure that it won't happen until the end, however, since the other shinobi will need to fight.

Charminions
27th January 2011, 5:29 PM
Great chapter, again! This bloodline expansion sounds interesting. 2nd Tsuchikage vs 3rd Tsuchikage and 4th Kazekage vs Gaara will be very epic.

Glaucous
27th January 2011, 5:55 PM
Great chapter, again! This bloodline expansion sounds interesting. 2nd Tsuchikage vs 3rd Tsuchikage and 4th Kazekage vs Gaara will be very epic.

and Gaara's section. Temari and Shikamaru are with him.

Shneak
27th January 2011, 9:58 PM
Good chapter.

Is it just me, or is Shikamaru's dad's plan going to backfire and the enemies are going to attack the base?

And glad to see some Division 1 appearences.

Glaucous
27th January 2011, 11:03 PM
Is it just me, or is Shikamaru's dad's plan going to backfire and the enemies are going to attack the base?

I feel the same way, the plan seems way to obvious.

-Raiga-
28th January 2011, 4:58 AM
Awesome chapter I thought. Maybe its just me, but this is the first chapter that felt to me like it was a war, as the other just felt like battles.

7 tyranitars
28th January 2011, 12:27 PM
ofcourse the plan will backfire, or a few of the enemy troops will sneak to the base, and bloodline expansions ftw! :P

Lorde
28th January 2011, 4:08 PM
Good chapter.

And glad to see some Division 1 appearences.

I'm sure something will go wrong, but I loved that the Raikage seemed impressed with Shikamaru's dad's intellect. Anyway, I'm wondering what Zetsu has planned for the 5 Daimyo. He could kill them, but what purpose would that really serve? They aren't really important to the war, so he must want them for something else. That sneaky devil, I bet it's all part of Madara's big plan.

Charminions
28th January 2011, 6:16 PM
I'm sure something will go wrong, but I loved that the Raikage seemed impressed with Shikamaru's dad's intellect. Anyway, I'm wondering what Zetsu has planned for the 5 Daimyo. He could kill them, but what purpose would that really serve? They aren't really important to the war, so he must want them for something else. That sneaky devil, I bet it's all part of Madara's big plan.

Use the Daimyo as hostages?

Lorde
29th January 2011, 12:49 AM
Use the Daimyo as hostages?

I don't think that would do much. I'm sure the Daimyo are important figures, but this war is too important and I doubt that the Allied Shinobi Forces would halt the war just because the Daimyo are in trouble. But whatever Madara is planning, it won't be good. And I just thought of something: now that Black Zetsu is gone, who is watching Sasuke? Is the real White Zetsu watching over him? I might have missed something earlier, but all these Zetsu are making things confusing :x

Shneak
29th January 2011, 1:50 AM
Maybe Kabuto has run out of corpses?

Lorde
29th January 2011, 2:12 AM

I don't think he'd go out of his way just to get the corpses of the five Daimyo, though. Also, I doubt Zetsu would go out of his way to help Kabuto. While they may be on the same side at the moment, Zetsu listens to Madara and nobody else. I really think he's doing Madara's dirty work. EDIT: Oh fudge, what if Madara is looking for corpses of his own? Maybe he wants to use them with the Rinnegan like Nagato used his own set.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Onoki will die while fighting Muu?

Shneak
29th January 2011, 2:17 AM
That could make sense. The Daimyo are probably strong shinobi.

Crimsonlink
29th January 2011, 3:39 AM

..... pahahaha I'm sorry but run that last part by me again. They are nobles, they make decisions about the states of their individual countries but they are no shinobi.

Maybe some self-defense training or advanced weapons like guns but there is a reason they have guards besides the fact they are important to their country.

Anyways I can see a talk between Gaara and 4th Kazekage, but I bet their meeting won't be as pleasant as Naruto meeting his dad lol.

Also it was interesting to hear about the kage battling one another. The 2nd Mizukage died by Muu's hand or was it a double kill?

Maybe we will see more jutsus now that all the S-ranks are coming to the battlefield.

Shneak
29th January 2011, 4:54 AM
They could be, and we just don't know it. Konoha's elders are shinobi.

Yeah, Gaara and his dad confronting will be awkward. At least he doesn't have the Shukaku anymore.

TsukiMirage
29th January 2011, 4:58 AM
Use the Daimyo as hostages? Quite possibly Madara will either replace the Daimyos with a Zetsu clone or trick them into ending the war.

Shneak
29th January 2011, 5:01 AM
Madara declared the war himself though.

Maybe they know where Naruto and Bee is, and Madara is trying to find out.

Lorde
29th January 2011, 5:01 AM

Yeah sadly, they aren't fighters. I'm pretty sure that they could fight if Madara was controlling them, however. I don't see many options when it comes to those five.

I'm sort of wondering about those Gold and Silver Brothers, now that I've re-read the recent chapter. It was said that they had chakra that was tinged with the Kyuubi's chakra. They were Cloud ninja though, which makes me wonder if the Kyuubi was ever in Kumogakure's control. Maybe before Madara took control of it or something. Speaking of Kumogakure: I have a feeling that the Hachibi's former Jinchuriki has been revived as well, despite not being shown with the others.

Sesshomaru
29th January 2011, 11:28 AM
If he has another corpses for all the summonings his had done thus far, I think he can manage. I don't know if using Zetsu clones a plausible, but that could be an option.

Quite possibly Madara will either replace the Daimyos with a Zetsu clone or trick them into ending the war.
That are use them as puppets like he with with Yagura. I don't really see any other scenarios outside of hostages.

TsukiMirage
29th January 2011, 6:17 PM
If Madara was gonna hypnosis them, He would have needed to go himself and actually wouldn't have had any trouble doing so. Sending Zetsu would imply that he doesn't simply want to control them.

Cris~Wigglytuff~
29th January 2011, 6:58 PM
the Gold and Silver Brothers really interest me, i want to see them in action already!
Also, does kabuto have ALL the kage (except the hokages), he might even be able to resurrect danzo...

Lorde
29th January 2011, 7:32 PM
Also, does kabuto have ALL the kage (except the hokages), he might even be able to resurrect danzo...

I think Kabuto has DNA for most of the other Kage; he just hasn't summoned them all yet. I don't think he'll revived Danzo, though. Madara has Danzo's corpse at the moment, and I don't think that he's left it out for Kabuto to take DNA from. Kabuto could very well have some of Danzo's DNA already, but I really hope Danzo doesn't return. He was a weird guy, but he died trying to protect the village and I'd hate for him to have to fight in this war against those he tried to protect.

7 tyranitars
29th January 2011, 7:54 PM
kabuto probably haves his DNA because orochimaru 'improved' his body and orochimaru seems like the guy who would keep his DNA and that way kabuto might have been able to get to his DNA

TsukiMirage
29th January 2011, 7:59 PM
I don't know. If Orochimaru had Danzo's DNA, That would have meant he'll also have Shisui's DNA and Kabuto has already mentioned that he doesn't. So odds are any DNA that Orochimaru could have gotten from Danzo wasn't kept.

Lorde
30th January 2011, 4:23 AM
I don't know. If Orochimaru had Danzo's DNA, That would have meant he'll also have Shisui's DNA and Kabuto has already mentioned that he doesn't. So odds are any DNA that Orochimaru could have gotten from Danzo wasn't kept.

You make a good point there. However, Kabuto did mention that he had an ace up his sleeve (to counter Madara). Maybe his ace is Shisui's revived corpse, which would be something Madara would fear since Shisui had that special ocular jutsu that made him infamous. I wouldn't put it past Kabuto to lie about not having the DNA. I just really wish that Shisui would be revived, as well as some of the other Uchiha who have only been mentioned. What if Obito were revived? Oh, that would be awesome!

Shadow Lucario
30th January 2011, 4:27 AM
What if Obito were revived? Oh, that would be awesome!

It would be near impossible to find his body. Besides that he wasn't that great. Just your average shinobi.

Shneak
30th January 2011, 4:28 AM
I'm still thinking Kabuto has Madara's old body. Madara is using some vessel. That would be the ultimate WTF.

It could be Shisui though, because Madara wanted his eyes so badly, and he did look shocked.

Lorde
30th January 2011, 4:43 AM
I'm still thinking Kabuto has Madara's old body. Madara is using some vessel. That would be the ultimate WTF.

I think Madara is using his old (real) body, but that he lost most of his powers in the fight against Hashirama. I say that because his face has looked old when we've seen him with part of his mask missing, and because he hasn't shown any real powers other than being able to teleport and remain intangible for a few minutes. Those are decent abilities, but he was capable of doing so much more in the past.

TsukiMirage
30th January 2011, 6:18 AM
Madara doesn't seem to be using his actual body. He seems to be in some sort of body similar to Zetsu, seeing how he replaces body parts and everything. So Kabuto could very well have his actual body.

7 tyranitars
30th January 2011, 11:48 AM
^ that sounds very plausible haven't thought of that yet lol but it really makes sence :P

Lorde
30th January 2011, 4:52 PM
Madara doesn't seem to be using his actual body. He seems to be in some sort of body similar to Zetsu, seeing how he replaces body parts and everything. So Kabuto could very well have his actual body.

I'm not sure if replacing body parts is all-that surprising though. In the ninja world, it seems like body modification is common; Orochimaru has done it, Chiyo has done it, Danzo has done it, Kabuto has done it, and even Tsunade has done it to a lesser extent. And even if Kabuto had his actual body, would it change much? Madara now has the Rinnegan, which is supposed to be extremely powerful. I'm sure he could defeat his old body if he were forced to fight it.

Shadow Lucario
30th January 2011, 6:48 PM
I'm not sure if replacing body parts is all-that surprising though. In the ninja world, it seems like body modification is common; Orochimaru has done it, Chiyo has done it, Danzo has done it, Kabuto has done it, and even Tsunade has done it to a lesser extent. And even if Kabuto had his actual body, would it change much? Madara now has the Rinnegan, which is supposed to be extremely powerful. I'm sure he could defeat his old body if he were forced to fight it.

He wouldn't be able to fight his old body unless the person Kabuto revived used Transformation. Even then it's nothing like the original. For Madara to fight his old body he would need to be dead and Kabuto would bring his soul back. He can't do that since Madara is alive and well. I think it's Izuna that's Kabuto's ace. Izuna seemed to be on par with Madara. Not only that, but he could either confirm he gave Madara his eyes or they were forcefully taken.

LexSuicune
30th January 2011, 7:33 PM
I've always thought Madara's in Obito's body.

Call me crazy, I know, I will never give it up XD.

GaZsTiC
30th January 2011, 8:12 PM
I've always thought Madara's in Obito's body.

Call me crazy, I know, I will never give it up XD.

It just feels like something Kishimoto was going to do and then decided against it. I mean, Tobi is an anagram of Obito, they're both Uchihas, they did only have one eye. It just would have made sense.

Lorde
30th January 2011, 8:16 PM
Izuna for Kabuto's ace would make sense. Speaking of Izuna and Obito: they have the same birthday and blood type. Coincidence?

And the whole "Madara is Akatsuki's leader" thing seemed random as well. I think Kishi just decided to throw that in there at the last minute. I really had wished that Minato were the Akatsuki leader since it would have meant that he and Naruto would have fought, but things didn't work out. I mean, it could've worked. Minato could have died and then someone could have revived him or maybe he could've found a way to evade death at the hands of the Reaper Death Seal.

TsukiMirage
30th January 2011, 10:09 PM
I'm not sure if replacing body parts is all-that surprising though. In the ninja world, it seems like body modification is common; Orochimaru has done it, Chiyo has done it, Danzo has done it, Kabuto has done it, and even Tsunade has done it to a lesser extent. And even if Kabuto had his actual body, would it change much? Madara now has the Rinnegan, which is supposed to be extremely powerful. I'm sure he could defeat his old body if he were forced to fight it. Yeah, Other ninjas have replaced their body parts, But not like Madara has. They all either regenerated said body part or replaced it from another person or made a false arm. Madara on the other hand showed that his arm is apparently filled with goo and he replaced it with a working arm from a Zetsu-like plant. I'm really thinking Madara's gonna turn out to be some sort of Zetsu himself.

Sesshomaru
30th January 2011, 11:17 PM
It would be near impossible to find his body. Besides that he wasn't that great. Just your average shinobi.

I wouldn't say it was impossible since Kabuto some how managed to find all these other ninjas bodies. The reason I would think Obito would be summoned is too play mind games with Kakashi. Although I doubt he would fall for any of that.

I always thought Izuna was Kabuto Ace. And some people were saying Sage of Six Paths around the time, but I just don't see that. I am curious though if he has any DNA from the Third Kazekage, since he traveled or was associated with Sasori who used the Third as a puppet. Which I am guessing retained some DNA from the Third.

Lorde
31st January 2011, 1:48 AM
Yeah, Obito could be summoned to toy with Kakashi. So could Rin or Kakashi's dad. Kakashi is an important figure in this war and defeating him is probably one of Kabuto's priorities. I also heard that the Sage of Six Paths could be Kabuto's ace, but it sounds a bit unrealistic, even for this manga. Izuna seems like a better choice since he was as strong as Madara at some point.

Shneak
31st January 2011, 2:54 AM
Is the Rinnegan Sage the same as the Sage of Six Paths?

Sesshomaru
31st January 2011, 3:34 AM
Sage of Six Paths = Renningan Sage

Grovyl
31st January 2011, 4:10 AM
If Obito was summoned I don't think Kakashi would be too messed up in the head. He'd probably have a few memories, but then get over it because that's how the shinobis do it. It would just be better for Kabuto/Madara to try and defeat them physically instead of emotionally. The only person I think would be like really hurt and too messed up to fight is if Tsunade seen Dan. At the end of the last manga she got all hopeful that Dan was out on the battlefield. Maybe if Gaara sees his dad he'll get a bit emotional.

TsukiMirage
31st January 2011, 6:43 AM
Kakashi's father would be more likely. Not only would he probably have a better emotional response, But he's incredibly strong, Supposedly better then the Sannins.

ryodragonite
31st January 2011, 12:18 PM
I wanna see the white fang in action. All this talk of him sounds like he could stand up to the yellow flash, Narutos dad. I wonder if there are any more colored names. Tjhat could be a whole other secret organization. Plot twist!!

Im surprised they added the fouth Kazekage into this. And the second and the third ? I think. The whole ending was pretty awesome seeing how many people Gaara was commanding.

Lorde
31st January 2011, 4:36 PM
Kakashi's father would be more likely. Not only would he probably have a better emotional response, But he's incredibly strong, Supposedly better then the Sannins.

I can't imagine him being stronger than Konoha's Sannin for some reason. If he really was strong, why wasn't he given the Hokage title? He was around for a while, so I wonder why he was never chosen.

Anyway, for now, I've seen tons of high-class ninja in this war, so maybe it would be best if Kakashi's dad weren't summoned until the end of the war or something. I think those gold and silver ninja, the Jinchuriki, the Kage, and the revived Akatsuki members will be tough to beat as it is, so there isn't a need to bring in more tough characters until most of those others are defeated.

Charminions
31st January 2011, 7:53 PM
I can't imagine him being stronger than Konoha's Sannin for some reason. If he really was strong, why wasn't he given the Hokage title? He was around for a while, so I wonder why he was never chosen.

Anyway, for now, I've seen tons of high-class ninja in this war, so maybe it would be best if Kakashi's dad weren't summoned until the end of the war or something. I think those gold and silver ninja, the Jinchuriki, the Kage, and the revived Akatsuki members will be tough to beat as it is, so there isn't a need to bring in more tough characters until most of those others are defeated.

Seeing how Kabuto keeps summoning more and more characters that we didn't even know about (ex. Gold and Silver ninja, blast element user, and scorch element user) it looks like more will be summoned as the battles go on. Seems like Kishi really wants the Joint Shinobi army to get owned so Naruto can save the day.

Grovyl
31st January 2011, 11:16 PM
How many ninja has Kabuto brought back? I don't think the Shinobi army is gonna get "owned" he brought back what like 15 ninja or a couple more against like 150 million. That and the Zetsu army marching underground. It's hard to predict what happens. I forgot about Kakashi's father and what he did haha. I know he was real strong though. I bet Sasuke's gonna come out in this war. Which side would he be on, he's gonna twist it up and go with the Shinobi! I wish.

TsukiMirage
1st February 2011, 2:43 AM
Kabuto has brought back around 40 different ninjas with no sign of nearing the end. As for why Sakumo wasn't made Hokage, I would think because Sarutobi was still in his prime at that time.

Grovyl
1st February 2011, 3:10 AM
Oops, I was way off. I never really thought of Kabuto as a incredibly smart villian, I was way off then too. I wonder how many ninja Kabuto can control. He doesn't seem like he could even be controlling 40, well of course some more than others.

Lorde
1st February 2011, 4:30 PM
Oops, I was way off. I never really thought of Kabuto as a incredibly smart villian, I was way off then too. I wonder how many ninja Kabuto can control. He doesn't seem like he could even be controlling 40, well of course some more than others.

Kabuto has always seemed smart to me. He's known about medicine and other stuff as seen in the older chapters. He did underestimate his opponents a couple of times, but he seems like a smart guy (which is bad news for Naruto and friends). Orochimaru was the villain who seemed stupid sometimes. I mean, giving Sasuke more power was his own downfall, after all :s

TsukiMirage
1st February 2011, 5:53 PM
In his defense, Orochimaru was attempting to make Sasuke into his new body. Wouldn't make much sense to transfer to a weak body that wouldn't last that long when you can transfer to a stronger body that'll last far longer.

Shneak
1st February 2011, 7:58 PM
Orochimaru is pretty smart. He had it all planned out until Sasuke used eye hax in the ritual.

TsukiMirage
1st February 2011, 9:44 PM
He made the one mistake you shouldn't make in the narutoverse: He underestimated the power of the Sharingan.

Crimsonlink
1st February 2011, 10:07 PM
He made the one mistake you shouldn't make in the narutoverse: He underestimated the power of the Sharingan.

lolz tell that to Hirashima, maybe if the 1st Hokage did his job right then the War would not have happened.

Grovyl
1st February 2011, 10:29 PM
I just plainly never saw Kabuto as a threat, but he sure did surprise me. Anyways, where's Naruto? Is he still on the turtle with Yamato and Bee?

7 tyranitars
1st February 2011, 10:36 PM
^ he is training with bee, as with kabuto I actualy like him as a villian:P

Lorde
2nd February 2011, 1:08 AM
I just plainly never saw Kabuto as a threat, but he sure did surprise me. Anyways, where's Naruto? Is he still on the turtle with Yamato and Bee?

Yeah, he's still training (though Yamato got kidnapped by Kabuto several chapters ago). I usually hate the training arcs since they're usually boring, but this war is making things a lot more interesting. Even the chapters without much action are still pretty amazing. I can tell that Kishi has been planning ahead for this war; it isn't just a bunch of random fights, unlike wars in other series. Well, the first main fight in this arc was sort of random, but the others have been really good so far.

Grovyl
2nd February 2011, 2:11 AM
Oh, what? I don't remember reading about that? And yeah, I like how Zabuza and Kakashi are fighting again. I also like how, when Zabuza could think normally, Zabuza had a sort of good aspect to him and isn't really evil or wants to kill Kakashi. I like the creativity of all the new Swordsmen and Swords! I like the "threading people together" sword, I don't know what it's called haha. I also like the users design, his big puffy hair.

Lorde
2nd February 2011, 4:21 AM
Oh, what? I don't remember reading about that?

It happened several chapters ago. I think it was during chapter 514. Basically, Kabuto gets captured by the ninja on the turtle island, but then reveals that he modified his body. His new form (which looks like a snake) comes out of his mouth and swallows Yamato. He then makes his way up Manda number two's nose and releases the summon. He takes Yamato to Madara's cave and they use Yamato's cells to strengthen the army of White Zetsus.

Yamato is still technically alive, but he won't be fighting since he's stuck in Madara's cave with Hashirama's remains. A real shame too, since Yamato has gotten tons of crap in the past. I wish he'd fight in a real fight.

Grovyl
2nd February 2011, 6:21 AM
Ooo, that doesn't sound good. It's weird, I remember Kabuto coming to the turtle island and him summoning that "Manda 2" but nothing about him taking Yamato. Whatever.
Yeah, I wish he was fighting too!

Elite Four Muadita
2nd February 2011, 9:05 AM
About Kabuto's control over the zombies. Didn't you though it was weird that during Kakashi's vs Zabuza he didn't used the other swordman?

I think he has a limit of how many shinobi he can actually control (or used whatever you want to call it) at a given time. Just trowing a theory out there.

anyways, I did wonder why Kabuto didnt revived Sakumo, and it got me thinking ito how good Dan actually was.

I wish the chapters were longer tho... 17 pages is not nearly enough

TsukiMirage
2nd February 2011, 11:02 AM
526 激戦!!ダルイ部隊!!
Fierce battle! Team Darui!

霧の大名と動く水影
Daimyo of the Mist and Mizukage start moving

ゼツ動き出し、火の大名のそばにいくが
Zetsu starts moving towards Daimyo of the fire but

ゲンマが動き ゼツ地面に消える
Genma takes action and Zetsu disappears into the ground

ゼツ ココデハナカッタカ…
Zetsu: Doesn't look like it's here...

大名達は5つの場所を時間ごとに移動し敵に見つからないようにしていた。
The five daimyo move to 5 different places at their set times and try not to get spotted by the enemy.

ゼツ コノ クロゼツノ能力甘ク見ラレタモダ… 全テノ地ハ オレソノモダ… 木に消えてく黒 ゼツ
Zetsu: It seems they took my ability too lightly... All of the land is mine. Black Zetsu disappears into a tree.

ダルイ先頭を切り 大量の白ゼツに
Darui takes the massive amount of white Zetsu(this is plural ) head on.

「雷遁 黒斑差(クロパンサ)」雷を刻む術らしい。
He uses an attack called "Raiton Black panther" that is apparently a jutsu that cuts lightning.

テンテンも負けじとクナイを投げる
Tenten is startinag to lose and throws a kunai.

ダンVSチョウザ
Dan vs Chouza

ヒアシVSヒザシ
Hiashi vs Hizashi

カンクロウの所に チヨバア キミマロ ハンゾウ ジャグミングって言ってたデブが来る
Chiyoba, Kimimaro, Hanzou and some fat guy named Jagming goes to Kankurou's place

デイダラ 助けてくれ!!
Deidara: Help me!!

ガアラの所に土影が来る
The Tsuchikage goes to Gaara's place

金銀兄弟と戦うダルイ
The KinGin brothers fight Darui

ダルイ オレの嵐遁で一気にね! だるいっすけど!!
Darui: I feel bleh but I'll finish this off in one go with my Ranton! (he's making a pun off his name being Darui - bleh)

終わり。サーセイ★

enjoy Black Zetsu and Darui show their stuff and we learn that Mei wasn't with the Jinchuuriki as I thought.

Lorde
2nd February 2011, 4:45 PM
It looks like Darui gets to make some big moves while Black Zetsu is also featured a bit. I was hoping that we'd get to some other parts, but the war is moving along pretty well so far. It looks like we'll be focusing on one battlefield at a time for the most part, and not just random areas.

uber gon
2nd February 2011, 5:10 PM
lolz tell that to Hirashima, maybe if the 1st Hokage did his job right then the War would not have happened.

Well we don't really know the extent of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Maybe Hashirama THOUGHT he did his job.

Grovyl
2nd February 2011, 9:29 PM
@Elite Four Muadita: He controls all them at the same time? Just the other swordsmen had to fight other people because they were clearly outnumbered.

Shneak
2nd February 2011, 9:40 PM
Screw you Tenten. How can you be losing already? Go kill Kakuzu or something.

TsukiMirage
2nd February 2011, 9:56 PM
Tenten's not losing. She's being a badass by simply using a kunai instead of some awesome ninjutsu. That takes some balls, Relatively speaking.

Lorde
3rd February 2011, 4:13 AM
The chapter is out and it was actually better than the spoilers made it out to be. It looks like the Mizukage is guarding the feudal lord of the Land of Frost, while the other ninja are taking care of the other feudal lords. I really don't think Mei should be there, considering how useful she'd be against the Zetsu army, but whatever. It looks like Chiyo, Hanzo, and Kimimaro will fight Kankuro next. Kankuro wanted to retreat, but I bet his squad will get caught. Anyway, it looks like Darui obtained the 3rd Raikage's jutsu. I guess he must be related to him or something. A great chapter, nonetheless.

TsukiMirage
3rd February 2011, 4:32 AM
Very interesting to see what Black Zetsu's full body looks like, Not to mention him running. I really liked what he showed this chapter, Especially how he merged with the land to search. Appears that he was looking for the Daimyos. Neat trap with the puppet lords to trap anyone who attempts to capture them. Still, I think there are far better usages for a kage then guarding the lords, No matter how important they are. So Anbu/special forces should be good enough to walk them around. Darui showed his stuff, Electrocuting the water was a smart move and Tenten was awesome. Finally some big players arrive. Deidara and Hanzou joking was good. I can't wait to see Hanzou and Kimimaro in action, Nor see how Darui goes against the brothers.

Sesshomaru
3rd February 2011, 6:36 AM
A Kage or somebody that has Kage Level skills should not be going a lord >_> you got huge battles and here you are guarding a couple old people. Darui is badass, having third Raikage Black Panther tech, and Storm release to boot.

7 tyranitars
3rd February 2011, 3:47 PM
Darui was awesome this chapter also nice to see what Onoki said to Gaara, can't wait till next week :)

Lorde
3rd February 2011, 5:08 PM
I feel that Darui will be dying soon. I'm personally not bothered by that since I haven't grown attached to his character at all, but some people would be upset. I think I dislike him a little more because he seems stronger than some of the other ninja. I mean, when we met him he was just the Raikage's bodyguard and now he is revealed to have awesome jutsu from the 3rd Raikage? A Kekkei Genkai was bad enough, IMO. Still, maybe he can defeat those two Cloud ninja for us.

LexSuicune
3rd February 2011, 7:30 PM
I need to see Hinata in action, their team has not done much yet.

Shneak
3rd February 2011, 10:23 PM
Chapter was good. I guess it introduced a lot of things, like the brothers, Hanzo, Chiyo, Kimmimaro etc.

I don't give a crap about the Hyuuga stuff. I didn't even realize Hinata's dad was alive. I guess that can be settled though. Oh, and hell yes Tenten, killing that Zetsu!

Looks like Darui has the wind element too.

Lorde
3rd February 2011, 10:36 PM
I don't give a crap about the Hyuuga stuff. I didn't even realize Hinata's dad was alive. I guess that can be settled though. Oh, and hell yes Tenten, killing that Zetsu!

Looks like Darui has the wind element too.

I don't usually care for the Hyuuga clan since they rarely ever appear, but I liked that the two brothers were fighting each other while Neji and Hinata fought against those Zetsu together. Also, when was it said that Darui had Futon (Wind Release)? I know that he has Raiton (Lightning Release) and Suiton (Water Release), but I didn't know about Futon :x

TsukiMirage
3rd February 2011, 10:43 PM
I feel that Darui will be dying soon. I'm personally not bothered by that since I haven't grown attached to his character at all, but some people would be upset. I think I dislike him a little more because he seems stronger than some of the other ninja. I mean, when we met him he was just the Raikage's bodyguard and now he is revealed to have awesome jutsu from the 3rd Raikage? A Kekkei Genkai was bad enough, IMO. Still, maybe he can defeat those two Cloud ninja for us. Wouldn't him being the Raikage's bodyguard and holder of a bloodline limit make him stronger then the majority of ninjas already?

Shneak
3rd February 2011, 10:50 PM
I don't usually care for the Hyuuga clan since they rarely ever appear, but I liked that the two brothers were fighting each other while Neji and Hinata fought against those Zetsu together. Also, when was it said that Darui had Futon (Wind Release)? I know that he has Raiton (Lightning Release) and Suiton (Water Release), but I didn't know about Futon :x

I thought Storm was lightning + wind. Didn't realize he had water. Whoops.

Lorde
3rd February 2011, 10:54 PM
Wouldn't him being the Raikage's bodyguard and holder of a bloodline limit make him stronger then the majority of ninjas already?

Not as much as having the 3rd Raikage's very own techniques.

I thought Storm was lightning + wind. Didn't realize he had water. Whoops.

Yeah I think it was confirmed that Storm Release was formed from Lightning and Water. I'm not sure where that was confirmed, but I read something about that while I was looking at Darui's page a while ago.

Charminions
3rd February 2011, 10:57 PM
Great chapter, again! Kankuro's team is going to get crushed but I'm really looking forward to see what Hanzou can do.

Grovyl
4th February 2011, 2:30 AM
I need to see Hinata in action, their team has not done much yet.

Ooo! I wanna see Rock Lee do something awesome like open some gates and beat someone up! Haha, Rock Lee is one of my favorite and I haven't seen him in a while. Shikamaru definitely needs to just be plain awesome, but still battle, too!
I did think it was stupid she was guarding those lords or whatever.

Crimsonlink
4th February 2011, 3:31 AM
Whoa I can't believe nobody noticed that Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the mark of the Kyubbi on there cheeks. You know the 3 whisker like marks on each side? Well both brothers have them.(Look on the last page of the chapter) Man Kishi better explain himself because those 2 will be very important later on from the looks of things and the fact that they have bits of the Kyuubi chakra.

The color pages at the end were awesome and it looks like everybody who was Edo Tensaied has red eyes.

uber gon
4th February 2011, 4:13 AM
Whoa I can't believe nobody noticed that Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the mark of the Kyubbi on there cheeks. You know the 3 whisker like marks on each side? Well both brothers have them.(Look on the last page of the chapter) Man Kishi better explain himself because those 2 will be very important later on from the looks of things and the fact that they have bits of the Kyuubi chakra.

The color pages at the end were awesome and it looks like everybody who was Edo Tensaied has red eyes.

Maybe they were Kyuubi worshippers or something.

Shadow Lucario
4th February 2011, 4:35 AM
It's confirmed that Darui has Suiton because he has the character tattooed on his arm along with Raiton. I knew he would become one of my favorite characters and he has :)

Grovyl
4th February 2011, 5:00 AM
I think the two brothers have the Kyuubi marks because they have bits of his chakra inside them.

-Raiga-
4th February 2011, 6:03 AM
It's confirmed that Darui has Suiton because he has the character tattooed on his arm along with Raiton. I knew he would become one of my favorite characters and he has :)

How does just having a skill make someone one of your favorite characters? Especially when he has no personality or backstory...

Usually to do that Kishimoto has to give them the sharingan.

Shadow Lucario
4th February 2011, 6:12 AM
How does just having a skill make someone one of your favorite characters? Especially when he has no personality or backstory...

Usually to do that Kishimoto has to give them the sharingan.

It's not just having a skill. And now does he not have a personality? I'm pretty sure he does have a personality. He's laid back, but not afraid to leap into a fight. And I'm tired of people sayng, "...give them the Sharingan." Only two non-Uchihas have gotten the Sharingan. People say it like there is an entire village of non-Uchiha Sharingan users.

TsukiMirage
4th February 2011, 6:21 AM
Whoa I can't believe nobody noticed that Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the mark of the Kyubbi on there cheeks. You know the 3 whisker like marks on each side? Well both brothers have them.(Look on the last page of the chapter) Man Kishi better explain himself because those 2 will be very important later on from the looks of things and the fact that they have bits of the Kyuubi chakra. My and several other people's theory is that they are the children of a former Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, One before Konoha gained possession of the Kyuubi from Madara. We saw with Naruto that the child of the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki would be born with the whisker markings, So it seems very likely.

LexSuicune
4th February 2011, 6:28 AM
They must have a little bit of Chakra in them, like the filler character Sora.

GaZsTiC
4th February 2011, 1:49 PM
He's laid back, but not afraid to leap into a fight.

Yep. No personality.

Shadow Lucario
4th February 2011, 2:11 PM
Yep. No personality.

Then I guess Kakashi has no personality because he's just like Kakashi.

GaZsTiC
4th February 2011, 3:48 PM
Then I guess Kakashi has no personality because he's just like Kakashi.

...Not really. Kakashi has his adult novels, his past, and his father all contributing to his character. Plus, we still have no idea what he's hiding underneath his mask-thing. As for personality, you could definitely call Kakashi bland, but he definitely has a degree of personality.

Lorde
4th February 2011, 6:47 PM
Yeah sorry, but I've seen too much Raiton from other characters to really enjoy Darui's jutsu. Heck, we've already seen black electricity anyway; Sasuke used it while in his Level 2 Curse Mark stage at the Final Valley. Anyway, I'm more interested in learning about those two Cloud brothers and their connection to the Kyuubi. I'm sort of upset that so many characters have been connected to that thing. I thought Naruto was the only one, then Madara showed up, then we learned that Hashirama had the Kyuubi contained for a while inside of his wife, then Kushina was revealed to have been its other host, and now these Cloud guys were revealed to have some of its chakra...

gliscor&yanmega
4th February 2011, 11:06 PM
Zetsu is being awesome like always. "I am the land itself". You can't hide from Zetsu for long.

Everything else was cool too.

TsukiMirage
4th February 2011, 11:16 PM
True we have seen a bunch of Raiton, But I like Raiton so I'm fine. It's about time that we saw some more Fuuton techniques. The only real ones we've seen is from Temari, With a tiny bit from Naruto. With so many ninjas fighting, There should be plenty that can use some Fuuton techniques.

ryodragonite
4th February 2011, 11:30 PM
I really like Killer Bees and Es dad design even if it is sorta simple it looks pretty awesome. Im assuming Fuuton is wind, TsukiM? Id like to see more of that too. The only true wind users are Naruto, Temari, Maybe Lee and Guy if you count leaf hurricane, and I think that Shuu guy on that black guy with the floppy emo hair is wind. Speaking of the floppy haired emo I think that his new just is going to be sick! I mean the way he said it was awesome. I think its going to tie in with Zetsus ability with becoming 'one with the land' since there both enviormental.

Lorde
4th February 2011, 11:35 PM
Danzo used several Wind Release (Futon) techniques, so he should be counted. Gaara used some back when he fought Naruto; though those could've been the Ichibi's techniques, used through Gaara while he was possessed. I'm not sure if I'd count Lee or Guy, but I do agree that Futon techniques should be used more often. I think Suiton and Doton are the most common, followed by Katon and Raiton. So it would be nice to see some of the newer characters using Futon.

ryodragonite
4th February 2011, 11:43 PM
Alright were are you guys getting these 'ton' names from. Was this disscused in an earlier chapter?

Oh yeah youre right I remember the Icchigbi Shukaku using belly(wind) Bullets. I only count guy and lee because a hurricane has to do with wind and they bascically float in the air while doing a kick. Also if you look at the Naruto tcg cards both are located in the wind category. So is Temari, Naurto, Kiba, Gaara, Kankurou, and Baki. I completely forgot about that guy. His main move was Wind Blade after all.

LexSuicune
4th February 2011, 11:49 PM
I am beyond THRILLED to see all the other Kages back in the fight, the Niidaime Mizukage must've been pretty powerful in order to take down the Kekkei Tota user

Lorde
4th February 2011, 11:51 PM
Alright were are you guys getting these 'ton' names from. Was this disscused in an earlier chapter?

The "ton" names come from the Japanese version of the manga/anime. They've been used since the beginning I believe. Katon means Fire Release, Doton means Earth Release, Futon (or Fuuton) means Wind Release, and so on and so forth. I use them because it's so much easier than typing out the whole English translation most of the time. I have nothing against people using other names for the elemental jutsu; I just like using the Japanese names. I usually try to put parentheses around the names, but sometimes I forget :p

Crimsonlink
5th February 2011, 2:05 PM
I wouldn't count Naruto as a wind user since he only has 2 attacks that are wind ones and both are just rasengans with wind chakra really.

Anyways Kabuto's army seems so broken and although the matchups sound great all I see in the near future is the total ownage of the Shinobi alliance.

Also if Black Zetsu's power is to use the land then damaging the land maybe the only way to kill him.

Lorde
5th February 2011, 5:53 PM
Wind chakra combined with jutsu = Wind Release jutsu. He may not have tons of Wind Release jutsu, but so long as he has even one, he's what I would consider to be a Futon user. Kabuto's army is supposed to be broken, otherwise the Allied Shinobi Forces wouldn't have much trouble against Madara. Those White Zetsu are dying quicker than any other fighters in this war, so they obviously aren't very strong. Those Edo Tensei summonings are the real challenge in this war, otherwise it would be bland.

GaZsTiC
5th February 2011, 6:15 PM
I wouldn't count Naruto as a wind user since he only has 2 attacks that are wind ones and both are just rasengans with wind chakra really.

Anyways Kabuto's army seems so broken and although the matchups sound great all I see in the near future is the total ownage of the Shinobi alliance.

Also if Black Zetsu's power is to use the land then damaging the land maybe the only way to kill him.

But Naruto was confirmed to be a wind-style user of chakra. He may not have many wind attacks, but it IS his chakra nature.

TsukiMirage
5th February 2011, 8:16 PM
Danzo used several Wind Release (Futon) techniques, so he should be counted. Gaara used some back when he fought Naruto; though those could've been the Ichibi's techniques, used through Gaara while he was possessed. I'm not sure if I'd count Lee or Guy, but I do agree that Futon techniques should be used more often. I think Suiton and Doton are the most common, followed by Katon and Raiton. So it would be nice to see some of the newer characters using Futon. Crap, I can't believe I forgot about Danzo. The one Gaara used was due to Shukaku being in control.

Also, I don't think the White Zetsus are that weak. It's true we've seen them being taken down, But so far we haven't seen any die. In fact, We saw Neji take one down and it was still alive and moving.

SharpedoX
5th February 2011, 10:24 PM
Nice chapter and nice seeing Black Zetsu doing something of its own. Nice seeing Chiyo and Hanzou again. I suspect the next chapter will focus Zetsu fighting with the Mizukage and Chōjūrō and finnaly pitting it against someone.

LexSuicune
5th February 2011, 10:31 PM
I'm hoping Chiyo's battle against Kankuro goes the way I wanted his battle with Sasori. I want to witness the ultimate Karakuri Engeki.

TsukiMirage
6th February 2011, 6:03 AM
With Hanzou there, I don't think Kankuro and his team is gonna last real long if they try to fight.

ryodragonite
6th February 2011, 4:22 PM
I dont care about the Chiyo and Kankurou fight to tell the truth. I think that squads had enough screen time.

I do want to se, however, Neji and Kiba fight.
Theve just been the clean up so far whichi sucks. There in the back fighting the white zetsu. Its the black you gotta worry about 0-0.

SharpedoX
6th February 2011, 5:52 PM
I do want to se, however, Neji and Kiba fight.

Why would two allies fight in a time like this?

Lorde
6th February 2011, 5:59 PM

I don't think he meant that they should fight each other; rather, that they should fight against the White Zetsu army and show off new techniques. Kiba has been ignored a lot lately :s

ryodragonite
7th February 2011, 1:18 AM

Yeah, what Kira said.

Kiba really has been ignored. I dont know how Kiba would learn a new move though. He still need to perfect that Giant wolf he used on Sakon.

Grovyl
7th February 2011, 2:30 AM
Kiba really has been ignored. I dont know how Kiba would learn a new move though. He still need to perfect that Giant wolf he used on Sakon.
Who knows, maybe he did. I think everyone probably learned a few new things, and this war is about to show it.

gliscor&yanmega
7th February 2011, 3:21 AM
Also, I don't think the White Zetsus are that weak. It's true we've seen them being taken down, But so far we haven't seen any die. In fact, We saw Neji take one down and it was still alive and moving.

Yah, we haven't really had any panels showing them dead, there was one this chapter where 3 or so were floating in the water but...we don't have 100% knowledge on the White Zetsu Clone Army, for all we know they could be fooling around right now, it is in White Zetsu's nature although we haven't seen much personality from the clones as of yet. Regardless, they have been mentioned to be strong by someone already, plus the main concern is how there is 100,000 of them and they can all suck your chakra. If you take one down two other will come from behind and start taking your chakra.

I'm expecting the White Zetsu Clone Army to show it's true threat to the alliance once Kabuto's out of the war(Whether he dies or leaves).

The clones aren't weak though, not at all...unless you call taking away your chakra and being able to merge into the ground and be unsensable, and be able to take form of you once touched weak then they are a very dangerous threat.

They obviously are some threat, Madara did take the time to work with Zetsu on making these all, why bother if they would just get defeated so easily? Kabuto mentioned how Zetsu is the key to fighting the alliance and that was prior to making enhancements...Zetsu just can't be stopped. I wonder if he's hungry right now, hmm.

Lorde
7th February 2011, 3:54 AM
The White Zetsu haven't shown any special ability other than absorbing chakra so far, and I'm hoping that they don't have other abilities like Wood Release or something. Now that would be overkill, and the Allied Shinobi Forces already have tons of crap to deal with. Black Zetsu's ability to merge with plants might prove to be Mei's downfall, however. I can see Black Zetsu finding her and the feudal lord of the Frost Country soon, which would end up in a big fight. I've never liked Zetsu since I can't really figure him out :c