PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

BattleFranky~40
20th July 2007, 3:40 AM
They're all wizards.

Be more specific.

No, this is different. This is A Wizard. Who did it. He knows all and sees all.

Gentleman Skeleton
20th July 2007, 3:57 AM
It's his evil twin.

Explains the Goatee and eveything.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! All evil clones have goatees! Just look at the South park episode with the parallel universe! But wow, I didn't think they'd reveal AL this soon. I thought we'd at least either get to the Sasuke vs Itatchi fight or reveal Zetsu's fighting style before they got this far.

Hupla
20th July 2007, 4:20 AM
So snape kills kakashi?

Anzua2
20th July 2007, 4:41 AM
Kakashi kills Snape.

BattleFranky~40
20th July 2007, 4:48 AM
Kakashi kills Snape.

Then Hinata kills Kakashi, revealing herself to be the daughter of the Akatsuki Leader, who is actually a woman.

Neko Godot
20th July 2007, 4:51 AM
Then Hinata kills Kakashi, revealing herself to be the daughter of the Akatsuki Leader, who is actually a woman.
Naruto then learns that part of the Akatsuki leader's soul rests inside him, and that he must die in order to finish of the AL. However, since Naruto's blood runs through the AL, Naruto is able to survive and finish off the AL.

Hupla
20th July 2007, 4:53 AM
What a twesit

uber gon
20th July 2007, 10:08 AM
Great, so the AL is a Naruto rip-off.

MugenKeiji
20th July 2007, 9:55 PM
Darn these Chinese scans...

uber gon
21st July 2007, 10:03 AM
Wonder if Naruto is gonna summon Gamakichi and Gamatatsu?

BattleFranky~40
21st July 2007, 1:22 PM
This just in:

Manda dies LOL

And Dimension traveling, delicious scars and that goth chick from X-2!

Also, AL getting orders from somebody. Apparently, leaders are no longer the ones who give the orders.

HK
21st July 2007, 7:58 PM
Also, AL getting orders from somebody. Apparently, leaders are no longer the ones who give the orders.

What I'm trying to figure out is why we suddenly see him, no shadows and all. Why the hell would Kishimoto go out of his way to make his appearance seem mysterious and keep him from the reading, and then suddenly reveal him like that as if we only just haven't seen in a couple dozen chapters?

absol attacker
21st July 2007, 9:27 PM
because he's not the leader. everyone just thinks he is. also, Pein (the overly-pierced, wierd-eyed, ex-rain ninja once referred to al AL) is the one going after Naruto now. when the name "Pein" was said, it was the mystery member talking.

SASUKE ABUSES ANIMALS! CALL THE ASPCA!

zonic the hedgehog
22nd July 2007, 2:12 AM
Hate this chapter.

Even though the manga is completely fiction, this made NO SENSE.
Sasuke can somehow summon Manda, use Genjutsu on him, and travel through time and space when he could barely frickin' stand on his own two legs? Not only that, he killed Manda in the process to save himself.

F*ck this.

Needs more characters like Deidara. His abilities and limits are far more believable and varied than Naruto's or Sasuke's.
Sasuke's just whoring everything. Might as well rename the manga to "Sasuke".

Also, Tobi died. lol.
I really hope he didn't, seeing as Zetsu was wrong about Sasuke dying, then maybe he was wrong about Tobi too.
Although if Tobi is dead... WTF.

BattleFranky~40
22nd July 2007, 2:15 AM
Hate this chapter.

Even though the manga is completely fiction, this made NO SENSE.
Sasuke can somehow summon Manda, use Genjutsu on him, and travel through time and space when he could barely frickin' stand on his own two legs?

F*ck this.

Apparently, all while "completely drained of chakra". Basically, it wasn't that he was too tired to stand, it was that he was close to death's doorstep.

But hey, it's Naruto we're talking aboot!

Rodrigo
22nd July 2007, 4:06 AM
MAJOR SPOILERS!!!
Here is a link to see the entire chapter in high quilitly:
http://manga.unrivaled.info/index.php?folder=/Manga/Naruto/363/

You're welcome.

~Rodrigo

LonesomeDiamond
22nd July 2007, 4:45 AM
Im not sure if you people noticed this, but the guy w/ all the piercings IS NOT the leader. there were feet shown during the conversation w/ him and the chick. the word bubbles also were hard to link, so im sure the leader isnt him. the yondaime theory still lives!...sorta...
why is nobody mourning the loss of Manda(i love his voice)?that was sad, AND confusing!
I doubt tobi died, cuz if the theories live, i'd say his artificial body held up from the explosion. if not, he had all his chakra still, and he loves running. im sure he got out.
next up i want to see suigetsu kick some faces, i really like him(cooler than zabuza and kisame to me).

I really liked this chapter, it gave off that mature feel stronger this time(the whole timeskip seems way cooler and mature-...er)

BattleFranky~40
22nd July 2007, 8:48 AM
Im not sure if you people noticed this, but the guy w/ all the piercings IS NOT the leader. there were feet shown during the conversation w/ him and the chick. the word bubbles also were hard to link, so im sure the leader isnt him. the yondaime theory still lives!...sorta...

He was called the leader.

http://manga.unrivaled.info/pictures/Manga/Naruto/363/17.png

Obviously there is a man in the shadows, but until then, he's not the leader, just the guy who manipulates the events, with the leader as a figurehead or something.

next up i want to see suigetsu kick some faces, i really like him(cooler than zabuza and kisame to me).
Hell no. Nobody is cooler than Zabuza.

I really liked this chapter, it gave off that mature feel stronger this time(the whole timeskip seems way cooler and mature-...er)
If by mature, you mean poorly drawn which makes almost no sense, then yes, it is quite mature.

I mean, seriously, how can you like the "I WENT TO ANOTHA DIMENSHION LULUZ!"?

uber gon
22nd July 2007, 8:56 AM
MAJOR SPOILERS!!!
Here is a link to see the entire chapter in high quilitly:
http://manga.unrivaled.info/index.php?folder=/Manga/Naruto/363/

You're welcome.

~Rodrigo

Seen it. Frankly I'm just lookin forward to Sasuke vs. Naruto.

Darn, I was hoping for another summon showdown.

MugenKeiji
22nd July 2007, 9:30 AM
So he did use Manda as a meat shield.

I called TWO things in Naruto.

uber gon
22nd July 2007, 9:47 AM
So he did use Manda as a meat shield.

I called TWO things in Naruto.

Dude, a lot of people know that already.

Wonder what Naruto could use Gamabunta for.

pokemaster95
22nd July 2007, 3:03 PM
Well I did not like any of this chapter saskue doing the impossible again and naruto just watching.

Gentleman Skeleton
22nd July 2007, 5:21 PM
Dude, a lot of people know that already.

Wonder what Naruto could use Gamabunta for.
Frog legs, anyone? I mean, Gamabunta's hasn't been seen once throughout the Part 2 manga as far as I can remember (and if I'm wrong, please correct me.) That's pretty much all he's good for now that Naruto has his Rasenshuriken. I WANT MORE GAMABUNTA, DAMNIT!

feebas_factor
22nd July 2007, 7:01 PM
Um, well... that was kind of a crappy plot device.

Sasuke, you disappoint me. >_>

I mean, seriously, how can you like the "I WENT TO ANOTHA DIMENSHION LULUZ!"?

How can you not??? It's right up there with "LOLZ WING HANDS"!!!

I can't really see anything good happening in the next chapter. I predict a lot of talking and setting up fights for later chapters.

HK
22nd July 2007, 9:40 PM
because he's not the leader. everyone just thinks he is.

He's evidently the main guy behind that group and who keeps it together, but that's besides the point.

Why the hell would Kishimoto want to cover him in shadows and then suddenly, without any form of build-up, reveal him as if it were nothing?

And Franky, does Kisame's shark-sexiness and huge sword with a weird ability not outrank Zabuza, the ninja who acts and works like a ninja?

BattleFranky~40
22nd July 2007, 9:51 PM
Why the hell would Kishimoto want to cover him in shadows and then suddenly, without any form of build-up, reveal him as if it were nothing?
Its-a plot tweest!

And Franky, does Kisame's shark-sexiness and huge sword with a weird ability not outrank Zabuza, the ninja who acts and works like a ninja?

Kisame's sexiness may take him far in this world, but Zabuza cannot be beat.

Glitch Master
22nd July 2007, 9:51 PM
Yay the sasuke fights over.
I'm waiting for naruxhina and the sasuke vs Itachi fight.

BattleFranky~40
22nd July 2007, 9:56 PM

NaruxHina is nonexistent. Stop kidding yourself and realize that Sakura is the main heroine.

Glitch Master
22nd July 2007, 10:12 PM
Thats what I thought until 355.

But it could be sasuxhina.

Or...

NejixHina

Archimedes
22nd July 2007, 10:20 PM
Thats what I thought until 355.

But it could be sasuxhina.

Or...

NejixHina

No. No one will love Hinata. Stop deluding yourself.

BattleFranky~40
22nd July 2007, 11:15 PM
No. No one will love Hinata. Stop deluding yourself.

Her right hand with a picture of Naruto drawn on it using sharpie will love her.

zonic the hedgehog
23rd July 2007, 12:50 AM
Her right hand with a picture of Naruto drawn on it using sharpie will love her.

~IT'S ALL IN DA MIND!~ [/chop master onion]

uber gon
23rd July 2007, 4:38 AM

I think Sasuke is too wiped out to fight Itachi at this time.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd July 2007, 5:29 AM
^its funny how you all quoted someone.

I'm not going to call Paine(pein) the akatsuki leader if he still reports to someone. I dont think LEADERS should be under anybody at that point....i just want to know who that shadowy guy is now....

Battle Franky, i actually LIKE the new art style; for whatever reason that IS what makes it look mature. i dont know im crazy.

I wonder if Manda had a son?.......hmmm......

BattleFranky~40
23rd July 2007, 5:39 AM
I'm not going to call Paine(pein) the akatsuki leader if he still reports to someone. I dont think LEADERS should be under anybody at that point....i just want to know who that shadowy guy is now....
Paine is the girl, and you've obviously never heard of a figurehead.

Battle Franky, i actually LIKE the new art style; for whatever reason that IS what makes it look mature. i dont know im crazy.
Yes you are. For the most part it is awful, and has lost all resemblance of an actual unique artstyle.

I wonder if Manda had a son?.......hmmm......
He was a virgin

uber gon
23rd July 2007, 6:27 AM
With all the surprises this manga has, I won't be surprised if we have a 2nd generation summon 3-way battle.

LonesomeDiamond
23rd July 2007, 6:39 AM
This (http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/?naruto=info/Akatsuki) says paine was the dude....but they could be wrong......I just think having the leader report to someone makes it less amazing...seems less "I AM THE GREETEST"(futurama) to me......

uber gon
23rd July 2007, 7:13 AM
This (http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/?naruto=info/Akatsuki) says paine was the dude....but they could be wrong......I just think having the leader report to someone makes it less amazing...seems less "I AM THE GREETEST"(futurama) to me......

That depends on what the higher power is. Maybe he's more bad *** than the AL.

Glitch Master
24th July 2007, 6:16 PM
I've had enough of the ataksuki. I'm leaving until something good happens.

HK
24th July 2007, 8:25 PM
Its-a plot tweest!

It's a bad one.

*Waits for Franky's obligatory reply.*

Kisame's sexiness may take him far in this world, but Zabuza cannot be beat.

Kisame's fangirls and fanboy who are GAR for him could take Zabuza.

Speaking of Kisame, I'll be quite displeased if Kishimoto gives him an awful death.

But Hinata's so unimportant and non-existant that even her hand doesn't pay attention to her.

... Who are you again?

uber gon
25th July 2007, 4:28 AM

Something good will hapeen, be patient.

Xx Ryoma xX
25th July 2007, 5:23 PM
This My theory of whats gonna happen in manga

Sasuke manages to barely get away from Diedaria's(Spelling) explode himeself jutsu(or whatever it is) than sasuke gets uncouncious cuz of lack of charkra and Sakura finds him, brings to Konoha hospital wakes up, he sees some blurs and goes to sleep again. When he wakes he sees naruto and jumps out the window and escapes, $hizune reports to Tsunade that Sasuke escaped the village then Tsunade sends a group of Anbu. Naruto gets really mad and turns into OTK and goes find Sasuke when the Anbu catches up Sasuke has regained all Chakra and Kills the Anbu Naruto sees Sasuke and fights him they equal until Naruto turn two tail then three tail then 4 tail and does something like a cero beam from bleach with extreme speed sasuke dodges it but gets his leg damaged but still ok Sasuke does Chidori Nagashi and Naruto Does full power Fuuton Rasengan(Not Rasenshuriken, i repeat no Rasenshuriken) The 2 jutsus collide sasuke gets caught in the exlosion naruto is also hurt but using kyuubi powers to heal himself and he still on a rampage until Yamato came put the seal on his fore head(kind of funny) and calms down. the last words Sasuke says before he sleeps or unconcius is, help me KILL Itachi. Later after Sasuke in the hospital again Naruto and Sasuke and some other people like Kiba, Yamato, Sakura, Kakashi, Chouji, Shikamaru, Neji, Sai, and Lee go to Akatsuki for the Grand Battle in groups of two, Naruto and Sasuke, Yamato and Kakashi, Sakura and Shikamaru, Chouji and Sai, Neji and Lee.

Thats all i have for now

BattleFranky~40
25th July 2007, 8:39 PM
It's a bad one.
No wai.

*Waits for Franky's obligatory reply.*
Dammit, I'm predictable!

Kisame's fangirls and fanboy who are GAR for him could take Zabuza.
With what, their odor? Or possibly bad slash fiction?

Speaking of Kisame, I'll be quite displeased if Kishimoto gives him an awful death.
Me too, good sir.

But Hinata's so unimportant and non-existant that even her hand doesn't pay attention to her.
The sad truth is finally revealed.

Reimei
25th July 2007, 9:39 PM
Hay Thar Tobi, you've got something in your eye.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g300/Xiruk1/FESS/Hay_Thar_Obito.jpg

BattleFranky~40
25th July 2007, 9:44 PM

How unexpected!

Reimei
25th July 2007, 9:47 PM
How unexpected!

Quiet right sir, this turn of events was impossible to see coming.

BattleFranky~40
25th July 2007, 9:49 PM
Quiet right sir, this turn of events was impossible to see coming.

Kishimoto has truly shown us his masterful storytelling ability and unpredictability on such matters.

zonic the hedgehog
25th July 2007, 11:40 PM

HAHA OH WOW I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, THIS IS THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at how predictable this was. :|
PS: Picture is probably fake.

BattleFranky~40
25th July 2007, 11:49 PM
HAHA OH WOW I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, THIS IS THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at how predictable this was. :|
PS: Picture is probably fake.

Yeah, Tobi isn't that detailed.

HK
26th July 2007, 12:12 AM
With what, their odor? Or possibly bad slash fiction?

The latter. Zabuza would take offense to the rape fics involving him and Haku. After all, Zabuza would be gentle with his lovely boy.

The sad truth is finally revealed.

And yet it was always in front of us.

O-o-o-o-o-bi-bi-t-toe-toe-toe?

Which reminds me: where the hell is Guy, and why hasn't Kishimoto taken advice from the fillers and given him an afro?

Xx Ryoma xX
26th July 2007, 12:12 AM

*GASP* TOBI is OBITO!?! Wow Kishimoto really pulled one on us

BattleFranky~40
26th July 2007, 12:28 AM
The latter. Zabuza would take offense to the rape fics involving him and Haku. After all, Zabuza would be gentle with his lovely boy.
Naw, Zabuza is totally into S&M. Just look as his attire.

And yet it was always in front of us.
The one place we never look!

Which reminds me: where the hell is Guy, and why hasn't Kishimoto taken advice from the fillers and given him an afro?
He's gone to Funkytown for training.

uber gon
26th July 2007, 12:40 AM

Hah! I would love to see how many people are gonna flame on this! :D

absol attacker
26th July 2007, 5:32 PM
two Uchihas in Akatsuki? two leaf-nin is starting to push it already, but two Uchihas? and what happened to Pein saying that people like him were replaceable?

Hupla
27th July 2007, 2:52 AM
two Uchihas in Akatsuki? two leaf-nin is starting to push it already, but two Uchihas? and what happened to Pein saying that people like him were replaceable?

He lied>

Also guys i think that Uchia madara is TOBI. UM could be possesing obitos body.

BattleFranky~40
27th July 2007, 3:35 AM
He lied>

Also guys i think that Uchia madara is TOBI. UM could be possesing obitos body.

He said he had the power of Madara (as in, the Mangekyo, or whatever its called), not Madara himself.

LonesomeDiamond
27th July 2007, 5:02 AM
I think i finally agree w/ the people that bash kishimoto on rushing things....he really rushed this in. we just got done w/ the shock of the akatsuki leader, and he already answered the other theory.....im slightly confused however, because it seems they proved the uchiha part, but the obito thing may still be in the air....but im sure he is obito.....

Kaim_Fabuyashi
27th July 2007, 5:10 PM
but im sure he is obito.....

So does half the world my friend so does half the world.

Yes I got confused with that shadowy guys [peobably Mandara] talking to the leader COME ON KISHIMOTO GIVE IT UP ALREADY GO SLOWER! -.-'

And what the leader had an affair with Deidara or something? 'We can always find someone to replace him [Tobi] but Deidara was precious' WTFH? you have a hot girl next to you all the time why need Deidara?
~Kaim

PS. Not a way to boost raitings either Kishi <_<

Rave
27th July 2007, 9:51 PM
I think i finally agree w/ the people that bash kishimoto on rushing things....he really rushed this in. we just got done w/ the shock of the akatsuki leader, and he already answered the other theory.....im slightly confused however, because it seems they proved the uchiha part, but the obito thing may still be in the air....but im sure he is obito.....

This is pretty much a reason as to why I'm not really too interested about Kishimoto's storytelling.

Its not really as hyped up and good as Oda's.

Its pretty much why I don't have such an interest in the series anymore. I was into it back when I was only 14, but 5 years later... its just another typical series that just doesn't satisfy me at all.

absol attacker
27th July 2007, 11:02 PM
Tobi isn't Obito...

HE'S MANDARA! AND HE'S THE REAL LEADER OF AKATSUKI TOO! he's not a good boy; he's a bad man!

i know how rediculous that just sounded, but i'm serious. i read the new chapter.

Gentleman Skeleton
27th July 2007, 11:38 PM
Tobi isn't Obito...

HE'S MANDARA! AND HE'S THE REAL LEADER OF AKATSUKI TOO! he's not a good boy; he's a bad man!

i know how rediculous that just sounded, but i'm serious. i read the new chapter.

Eh, kinda figured. Obito was too obvious. Strange though, I never would have thought there would be two sharingan users in the ranks of Akatsuki. Now it makes sense.

LonesomeDiamond
28th July 2007, 2:05 AM
I just read the chapter, that was awesome......I cant believe how fast his attitude changed, not to mention his name! when they gave a full body shot, i thought i saw some metal objects attached to his pants. does he have some awesome weapon too?I like the hood(nobody wears it).
I like how Kiba got some mention, maybe we'll be seeing him do some stuff(GATSUUGA!!!!!).
I almost forgot about Juugo being psycho, that was cool to see....then sasuke fell asleep, that was funny.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
28th July 2007, 5:09 PM
I swear I give up on life now how the hell is Tobi 1. The Akatsuki Leader, 2. Madara [technically he said he had the power of Mandara XD] and 3. go from silly little school girl to evil mastermind that quick? Unless there are 2 Tobi's! *GASP*

~Kaim

Hupla
28th July 2007, 5:58 PM
I swear I give up on life now how the hell is Tobi 1. The Akatsuki Leader, 2. Madara [technically he said he had the power of Mandara XD] and 3. go from silly little school girl to evil mastermind that quick? Unless there are 2 Tobi's! *GASP*

~Kaim

1. Because kishimoto said so.
2. Most likely madara possesed obitos body before he died. 3. He was acting

Kaim_Fabuyashi
28th July 2007, 6:21 PM
1. Because kishimoto said so.
2. Most likely madara possesed obitos body before he died. 3. He was acting

1. bah Kishimoto -.-'
2. I doubt he possessed his body
3. it seemed to real to be acting.

~Kaim

Gentleman Skeleton
29th July 2007, 5:27 AM

~Kaim

1. Probably always was, he probably only joined the group because Sasori was dead (although that poses the question of why he didn't join after Orochimaru left. Probably because of the whole 'Akatsuki ring still on his first body's hand situation.')
2. He either is Madara, or an Uchiha who learned to harness the true power of the Sharingan and preached the methods to Itatchi which would explain how such a bright kid would go and murder every other member of his own clan (except 1-2.)
3. He probably has a split personality like Zetsu, or he was acting like a goofball to disguise his true intent.

Mubarakat
29th July 2007, 7:54 PM
I think tobi is obito and Obito somehow found the power of Uchiha madara, there might be something beyond mangenkou sharingan.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2007, 8:51 PM
I think tobi is obito and Obito somehow found the power of Uchiha madara, there might be something beyond mangenkou sharingan.

Or how to use it without going blind.

~Kaim

uber gon
1st August 2007, 9:19 AM
Great, emo kunoichi next.

Gentleman Skeleton
2nd August 2007, 10:13 PM
Great, emo kunoichi next.
If she's going to be emo, she'd better have some sort of awesome power. Manga writers employ emo tactics waaay too often!

uber gon
2nd August 2007, 10:19 PM
If she's going to be emo, she'd better have some sort of awesome power. Manga writers employ emo tactics waaay too often!

I meant she LOOKS emo. For all we know she could be a vampire ninja.

Gentleman Skeleton
2nd August 2007, 10:25 PM
I meant she LOOKS emo. For all we know she could be a vampire ninja.
If that were the case, I would be satisfied. Something tells me that won't be the case though.

Just saw the RAW version of the next chapter and
Uh oh. Looks like Naruto finds Itatchi before Sasuke.

feebas_factor
4th August 2007, 1:15 AM
Oh my.

And Karin was all like "It's repping time!"

I'm still having trouble processing the fact that Kishimoto has apparently created a character whose near-sole purpose is to emulate actual fangirls.

LonesomeDiamond
4th August 2007, 1:28 AM
^very sad and true.

I really liked this chapter, Cuz we havent seen a good old fashioned "forest chase" in awhile.I generally hate these, but this was more interesting.

Did sasuke get a new outfit?it would make sense he doesnt work for orochimaru anymore....

OH BOY NARUTO VS ITACHI. i bet that naruto is a replication, so he wont even fight him.

Anzua2
4th August 2007, 2:22 AM
I'm still having trouble processing the fact that Kishimoto has apparently created a character whose near-sole purpose is to emulate actual fangirls.

I was certain Oda would do it first, but I was mistaken.

uber gon
4th August 2007, 7:07 AM
^very sad and true.

I really liked this chapter, Cuz we havent seen a good old fashioned "forest chase" in awhile.I generally hate these, but this was more interesting.

Did sasuke get a new outfit?it would make sense he doesnt work for orochimaru anymore....

OH BOY NARUTO VS ITACHI. i bet that naruto is a replication, so he wont even fight him.

MUST....SEE....RASENSHURIKEN!!!

Blaziryu
5th August 2007, 6:10 AM
Of course that's Naruto's clone, the real Naruto is still with Kakashi & the others. But remember they're suppose to catch Itachi instead of killing him. So Naruto can't use his FRS on him.

Anzua2
5th August 2007, 6:32 AM
Or it could be the exact opposite.

pokemonster2191
6th August 2007, 6:38 AM
itachi must know its narutos clone, so why even reveal himself? i would think it would be better to ambush the actual naruto.

Anzua2
6th August 2007, 6:41 AM

...That was my point. I assume that the "clone" is the real Naruto.

Glitch Master
6th August 2007, 5:32 PM
D*mn.

Hinatas not there.

Rodrigo
7th August 2007, 5:10 AM
I think this will happen in the next chapter:

1.)~ The thing Sasuke sences up ahead is either Kabuto, Kisame, or nothing at all and Kishimoto just wanted to put that little thing in there to take up space.

2.)~ Itachi is going to say something like "I know that you are just a clone so don't even bother to fight." and then go on telling him info about Sasuke or somthing.

And thats pretty much all I can think of right off the top of my head...

~Rodrigo

uber gon
8th August 2007, 10:48 PM
Of course that's Naruto's clone, the real Naruto is still with Kakashi & the others. But remember they're suppose to catch Itachi instead of killing him. So Naruto can't use his FRS on him.

What's FRS?

Anyway, maybe we'll get more Itachi backstory.

Gentleman Skeleton
8th August 2007, 11:11 PM
What's FRS?

Anyway, maybe we'll get more Itachi backstory.

FRS. Futon (Wind Style): Rasenshuriken.

I still think Madara had something to do with Itachi's betrayal.

krnblaze912
9th August 2007, 8:31 PM
yeah.
i think sasuke finds the Akatsuki leader(not tobi, pain)
or something like that.

Gentleman Skeleton
10th August 2007, 2:59 AM
yeah.
i think sasuke finds the Akatsuki leader(not tobi, pain)
or something like that.

I honestly hope Sasuke finds Tobi/Madara and learns stuff about Akatsuki before Naruto. At least then he'd have a purpose again.

uber gon
11th August 2007, 12:05 AM
FRS. Futon (Wind Style): Rasenshuriken.

I still think Madara had something to do with Itachi's betrayal.

Thanks.

Maybe you're right.

Glitch Master
11th August 2007, 1:28 AM
I think Naruto or Hinata will find itachi and almost die.

Right now the naruto is probably a clone.

Rodrigo
11th August 2007, 3:01 AM
Anyone know when that new chapters come out, if it it one week after the last one, or two weeks? Please help.

~Rodrigo

Rave
11th August 2007, 3:11 AM
Shonen Jump didn't release manga this week.

Wait till next week, or the week after.

jolteon135
11th August 2007, 6:55 AM
Anyone know when that new chapters come out, if it it one week after the last one, or two weeks? Please help.

~Rodrigo

Last week was a double issue of Shonen Jump so by next week thursday or friday we should get the next chapter.

uber gon
12th August 2007, 8:02 AM
I think Naruto or Hinata will find itachi and almost die.

Right now the naruto is probably a clone.

Yeah, it HAS to be a clone.

feebas_factor
18th August 2007, 5:05 AM
Ack! It wasn't a clone!

Spoilaaaas:

Naruto falls for the same genjutsu again; Itachi tells him one uber-secret and leaves, leaving Naruto-and-co to depart from the spotlight as quickly as they entered; then Sasuke and Itachi magically meet up and prepare to fight.

Wait, what? o_0

Kishimoto, I like Sasuke too, but... jeez...

BattleFranky~40
18th August 2007, 5:08 AM
In this chapter: jack ****! Hell yeah!

Gentleman Skeleton
18th August 2007, 5:19 AM
In this chapter: jack ****! Hell yeah!
I hear you. What a way to come back after a week off. Absolutely nothing. Hopefully this will end the whole Sasuke vs Itatchi thing and force Kishimoto to do something constructive with Sasuke.

LittleRedRodeo
18th August 2007, 6:20 AM
Yeah, I'm disappointed, too. What on Earth was this chapter for?! Kishimoto could just as easily have shown Sasuke encountering Itachi at the end of 365. Then the wait would actually, maybe, possibly have been worth it. *silent scream*

Rave
18th August 2007, 6:57 AM
K, looks like she fixed it. =]

That Scary Clefairy
18th August 2007, 7:05 AM
No we aren't allowed to. Therfore she.......BROKE A RULE!!!!!

LittleRedRodeo
18th August 2007, 7:08 AM
Whoopsies! ^^ Hadn't realized that. I thought I had seen scanlation links in this thread before, but if they're really not allowed, then they're all gone now (that had been awhile ago...).

Apologies~! *bow* Sometimes I forget I'm not on LJ.

Rave
18th August 2007, 7:08 AM
No we aren't allowed to. Therfore she.......BROKE A RULE!!!!!

Oh no!

Holy smokes Batman! What should we do?

@LRR: its cool. You've learned your lesson. *nods*

LittleRedRodeo
18th August 2007, 7:09 AM
Holy smokes Batman! What should we do?

Quick, Robin! We must get to the Batcave and regroup! O:

Rave
18th August 2007, 7:34 AM
Quick, Robin! We must get to the Batcave and regroup! O:

OK!
Wait...

Where's that at again? o_O;

uber gon
18th August 2007, 8:56 AM
Well, the title is "Loss," so maybe Itachi/Sasuke loses something.

Jiraiya and Tsunade scene...LOL.:D

MUST...SEE...SASUKE...USE...FIRE...JUTSU...

That Scary Clefairy
18th August 2007, 10:58 AM

Sausuke loses again and thus the same **** will happen again. Halo thar Inu Yasha.

Adzieboy
18th August 2007, 3:39 PM
Or loss is referring to the loss of youth which Tsunade and Jiraiya are speaking of?

BattleFranky~40
18th August 2007, 5:13 PM
Apologies~! *bow* Sometimes I forget I'm not on LJ.

That is really not something you should tell people. It'll just cause them to make fun of you.

zonic the hedgehog
18th August 2007, 5:18 PM

The title should have been named:

"Sasuketards weep! Sasuke runs away from Itachi like the girl that he is!"

Because that's exactly what's going to happen.

uber gon
19th August 2007, 6:11 AM
The title should have been named:

"Sasuketards weep! Sasuke runs away from Itachi like the girl that he is!"

Because that's exactly what's going to happen.

We'll find out next chapter.

Heck, maybe Tobi/Akutasuki leader (apparently) arrives, kills Itachi Sephiroth-style, takes the right eye sharingan, then becomes the Naraku of the Naruto universe.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
19th August 2007, 7:23 PM
You can tell when Jiraya said that he is gunna try to infultrate the Rain village and he would put his life on the line, He's gunna die soon. Poor Jiraya. ;_;

~Kaim

BattleFranky~40
19th August 2007, 7:27 PM
You can tell when Jiraya said that he is gunna try to infultrate the Rain village and he would put his life on the line, He's gunna die soon. Poor Jiraya. ;_;

~Kaim

If only. Then maybe something will actually happen in this manga.

LightningTrainer
19th August 2007, 7:29 PM
Yeah, I kind of got the same feeling about what Jiraya said, if it does happen I wonder what is going to happen to him.
Then when Sasuke encountered Itachi takes up pretty much the whole chapter. Now I need to wait another week to find out what is going to happen to everyone.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
19th August 2007, 7:29 PM
If only. Then maybe something will actually happen in this manga.

True. I bet they'll pull a Fire Emblem and leave his corpse standing up in a foggy forest for his friends to see as a warning. How good would that be? XD

~Kaim

Rave
19th August 2007, 7:40 PM
Yeah, I kind of got the same feeling about what Jiraya said, if it does happen I wonder what is going to happen to him.
Then when Sasuke encountered Itachi takes up pretty much the whole chapter. Now I need to wait another week to find out what is going to happen to everyone.

Doesn't matter. In the end it ain't gonna be too appreciable.

uber gon
21st August 2007, 1:04 AM
True. I bet they'll pull a Fire Emblem and leave his corpse standing up in a foggy forest for his friends to see as a warning. How good would that be? XD

~Kaim

That'd be rather sadistic. Frankly, I'm more interested in the summons.

Rave
21st August 2007, 7:46 AM
That'd be rather sadistic. Frankly, I'm more interested in the summons.

Well, thats not what the Black Fang thought.

Anyway, I definitely saw the Sasuke and Itachi thing coming.

Reimei
21st August 2007, 7:55 AM

~Kaim

Does that mean Naruto is going to have some necrophilia good times with that corpse, just like Mathew did, because you know that was what he doing during the battle against that Nomad guy who isn’t really important but is important enough to come back has a zombie.

Rave
21st August 2007, 8:00 AM
Does that mean Naruto is going to have some necrophilia good times with that corpse, just like Mathew did, because you know that was what he doing during the battle against that Nomad guy who isn’t really important but is important enough to come back has a zombie.

That's why Mathew was so important in that map.

uber gon
21st August 2007, 4:56 PM
Well, thats not what the Black Fang thought.

Anyway, I definitely saw the Sasuke and Itachi thing coming.

Who's Black Fang?

Anyway, wonder if we'll get to see some new moves from Itachi.

Rave
21st August 2007, 7:24 PM
Who's Black Fang?

Anyway, wonder if we'll get to see some new moves from Itachi.

The group that's mainly your enemy in Fire Emblem 7.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
21st August 2007, 8:24 PM

O_o
wow ummmmmmmmmm.......I just played through that kevel again before I read this and wow........never thought of it that way XD

On Topic: atthe end of the Sasu/Ita battle Kishimoto is gunna put in a title again called 'The death of sasuke' only this time he'll summon Kisame and hide in his mouth.

~Kaim

uber gon
21st August 2007, 9:46 PM
O_o
wow ummmmmmmmmm.......I just played through that kevel again before I read this and wow........never thought of it that way XD

On Topic: atthe end of the Sasu/Ita battle Kishimoto is gunna put in a title again called 'The death of sasuke' only this time he'll summon Kisame and hide in his mouth.

~Kaim

I don't think Kisame will appear in this fight.

Mawile XD
21st August 2007, 9:58 PM
I don't think Kisame will appear in this fight.

Itachi's strong enough as it is, Kishimoto's not gonna make him fight Sasuke too. Besides, I think Kisame would just watch anyway, like he did in Part One. *summons Deidara's corpse, sorry, ashes, and strangles him 'till he brings Deidara back to life*

Rodrigo
22nd August 2007, 12:28 AM
Kisame might be behind Itachi because you can see a shadowy figure behind Itachi at the end of the chapter.
~Rodrigo

uber gon
22nd August 2007, 1:16 AM
Kisame might be behind Itachi because you can see a shadowy figure behind Itachi at the end of the chapter.
~Rodrigo

That, or Suigetsu waiting to strike. Frankly, I wanna see Juugo fight.

jolteon135
22nd August 2007, 2:56 AM
I think Kisame is somewhere nearby. I hope he'll fight Suigetsu soon. I love both 0f those characters very much but I like Suigetsu a little more and I'm hoping he wins if they fight. I doubt Sasuke has what it takes to defeat Itachi yet though so yeah I think Sasuke is gonna lose.

Rave
22nd August 2007, 3:12 AM
~Rodrigo

He's probably secretly behind Itachi so he can molest him with his big sword.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd August 2007, 3:18 AM
~Rodrigo

http://i12.*******.com/52us0uv.jpg

~Kaim

EDIT: HEY I REALIZED WHO IT WAS! His Shadow -_______-' Really use common sence and look where the light is coming from and look at the spot on the wall. Its his shadow -_____-' Besides wouldnt he realize if it was a person with his Saringan or something?

~Kaim

uber gon
22nd August 2007, 5:22 PM
http://i12.*******.com/52us0uv.jpg

~Kaim

EDIT: HEY I REALIZED WHO IT WAS! His Shadow -_______-' Really use common sence and look where the light is coming from and look at the spot on the wall. Its his shadow -_____-' Besides wouldnt he realize if it was a person with his Saringan or something?

~Kaim

I still say it's Juugo behind Itachi.

crimsoneagle
22nd August 2007, 6:26 PM
That, or Suigetsu waiting to strike. Frankly, I wanna see Juugo fight.

i wanna see suigetsu fight.

uber gon
22nd August 2007, 9:42 PM
i wanna see suigetsu fight.

What's wrong with Juugo?

Blaziryu
23rd August 2007, 12:21 AM
I think Sasuke is going to lose Itachi once again. So far, Sasuke (post-skip, of cousre) has been on a winning streak. First, he owned New Team 7, next was 1000+ fodder, then Orochimaru, then Juugo, then Deidara. It's about time he lose a battle.

uber gon
23rd August 2007, 1:41 AM
I think Sasuke is going to lose Itachi once again. So far, Sasuke (post-skip, of cousre) has been on a winning streak. First, he owned New Team 7, next was 1000+ fodder, then Orochimaru, then Juugo, then Deidara. It's about time he lose a battle.

Well, the whole Sasuke vs. Itachi thing has to be resolved.

Gentleman Skeleton
23rd August 2007, 2:22 AM
Well, the whole Sasuke vs. Itachi thing has to be resolved.

The sooner the better too, lest we have a situation similar to chapter 366.

uber gon
23rd August 2007, 2:40 AM
The sooner the better too, lest we have a situation similar to chapter 366.

What happened there?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd August 2007, 2:58 AM
What happened there?

Absolutely nothing XD

~Kaim

Gentleman Skeleton
23rd August 2007, 3:02 AM
Absolutely nothing XD

~Kaim

Exactly. We are beyond the point where absolutely nothing important going on in a chapter is acceptable. We're in the middle of a story arc, lagging in the middle of a story arc is just plain irresponsible.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd August 2007, 3:07 AM
yes I agree it reminds of the forest of death where NOTHING Signifigant happened, oh wait also in the search for Tsundade and Tsunade's decision ark? Wow. You have to see the pattern here, it isnt a new thing of Kishimoto to lag and drag things on and on and on and on.

~Kaim

uber gon
23rd August 2007, 6:15 PM
yes I agree it reminds of the forest of death where NOTHING Signifigant happened, oh wait also in the search for Tsundade and Tsunade's decision ark? Wow. You have to see the pattern here, it isnt a new thing of Kishimoto to lag and drag things on and on and on and on.

~Kaim

Maybe Kishi thought readers like suspence.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd August 2007, 6:17 PM
Maybe Kishi thought readers like suspence.

yes 16 looooooooooong chapters of suspence XD

~Kaim

uber gon
23rd August 2007, 6:49 PM
yes 16 looooooooooong chapters of suspence XD

~Kaim

Which will probably be completely boring.

zonic the hedgehog
24th August 2007, 2:08 AM
ZOMG THEY REVEAL NARUTO'S MOM AND DAD'S NAMES IN THIS CHAPTER. :O

Mom: Uzumaki Kushina
Dad: Minato (Uzumaki) Namikaze (4th Hokage's name)

And it only took 366 chapters...

HK
24th August 2007, 2:22 AM

I NEVER SAW IT COMING, DID YOU?!

pokemaster95
24th August 2007, 2:29 AM

omg omg omg omg I never forsaw this Sarcasm.

I still cant believe I found this so called spoiler news first from One piece fans then narutards.

zonic the hedgehog
24th August 2007, 2:39 AM
I NEVER SAW IT COMING, DID YOU?!

NO, IT WAS A COMPLETE SURPRISE!
THIS IS CERTAINLY A GREAT PLOT TWIST BY KISHIMOTO.

pokemaster95
24th August 2007, 2:52 AM

His whole story is a plot twist.

pokemonster2191
24th August 2007, 3:04 AM
is there any way sasuke and itachi's meeting was a flashback? it looks like sasuke is wearing his old clothes and shouldnt he be with his team right now?

Rave
24th August 2007, 3:29 AM
OMG who woulda thunk that?

Anzua2
24th August 2007, 4:48 AM

THIS AWESOME PLOT TWIST IS SO MUCH GREATER THAN THOSE CRAPPY ONES ODA DID, LIKE THAT SKELETON AND THE STUPID WHALE OR FRANKY NOT BEING THE ANTAGONIST OF WATER7!!!!!!1!!

...*wheeze**pant*...

Staryu
24th August 2007, 5:10 AM
I don't think Sasuke and Itachi meeting would be as convenient as it happened..I think it's not what everyone thinks it is.

Rave
24th August 2007, 6:48 AM
THIS AWESOME PLOT TWIST IS SO MUCH GREATER THAN THOSE CRAPPY ONES ODA DID, LIKE THAT SKELETON AND THE STUPID WHALE OR FRANKY NOT BEING THE ANTAGONIST OF WATER7!!!!!!1!!

...*wheeze**pant*...

I'm just jumping up and down from all this excitement! Who knew that Kishimoto was gonna pull that surprise on us! XD

Gentleman Skeleton
24th August 2007, 5:25 PM

FINALLY!! Well, after that, I don't think Naruto as a series has very long left. Who blew the whistle?

crimsoneagle
24th August 2007, 8:56 PM
lol naruto's mom is a tomboy

Rex Kamex
24th August 2007, 9:27 PM
Since it's most likely too late for me to make my own sarcastic comment about the latest events, I'll just quote this post from earlier in the thread...

Kishimoto has truly shown us his masterful storytelling ability and unpredictability on such matters.

Anyway... (pulls out checklist)... find out who Naruto's (mother and) father is... CHECK.

(Although I was hoping for this other spoiler I found about this Madara guy killing Sasuke's parents and that Itachi joined the Akatsuki to protect Sasuke, simply to read everybody's reactions to something like that. Oh well...)

Krate
24th August 2007, 10:42 PM
FINALLY!! Well, after that, I don't think Naruto as a series has very long left. Who blew the whistle?

Jiraiya and Tsunade.

I think it's 99.99% guaranteed that Jiraiya going to die in battle after revealing that vital info.

Sachiko
24th August 2007, 11:10 PM
YES, I am a dubber in the spoiler section. Don't get used to it, though...

~Kaim

Are you kidding me?

Forest of death, nothing happened??? Um, what about Sakura, Ino, and Lee's character development? And Orochimaru biting Sasuke and his struggle with the curse mark? And finding out that Kabuto is a spy?? And learning about Gaara being a killer?? And don't forget cool stuff like Team 10 fighting the Sound ninja or funny stuff like Ino flirting with Neji. Oh wait- things like those last two really didn't make a difference to the story, so they should be taken out because they "drag" it along.

And Tsunade?? A new concept for you all called "character development". (Just like in the Forest.)

I'm just jumping up and down from all this excitement! Who knew that Kishimoto was gonna pull that surprise on us! XD

LOL, that was funny!! -___-U

Seriously, to all you people that post often in this thread just to bash Kishi: You being in this thread makes as much since as a dubber like me being here. Which is why I've only posted here once.

THIS AWESOME PLOT TWIST IS SO MUCH GREATER THAN THOSE CRAPPY ONES ODA DID, LIKE

I love how you mention One Piece in a Naruto thread.

BattleFranky~40
24th August 2007, 11:31 PM
Um, what about Sakura, Ino, and Lee's character development?
What character development? Sakura just cut her hair and bit a guy. She was just as useless as ever. Same with Ino, but we got a preview of the most uneeded flashback ever. Lee remained as he always was, except that he jobbed. WOW, WHAT A DEVELOPMENT THERE!

And Orochimaru biting Sasuke and his struggle with the curse mark?
Which was a stupid plot point to begin with.

And finding out that Kabuto is a spy??]
Which we didn't find out during the Forest of Death, and was still fairly obvious.

And learning about Gaara being a killer??
Which was obvious from the beginning. Besides, that isn't character development. It's a relatively simple character trait.

And don't forget cool stuff like Team 10 fighting the Sound ninja or funny stuff like Ino flirting with Neji.
That fight was the single act of actual teamwork the series ever saw, and it still wasn't good. Ino flirting isn't funny.

Oh wait- things like those last two really didn't make a difference to the story, so they should be taken out because they "drag" it along.
Yep, it is completely unnecessary, not to mention both occurrences sucked, so that doesn't exactly help the case.

And Tsunade?? A new concept for you all called "character development".
None to be found with Tsunade. We get a basic backstory, and then she disappears for the most part. Ooh, so in depth!

Seriously, to all you people that post often in this thread just to bash Kishi: You being in this thread makes as much since as a dubber like me being here. Which is why I've only posted here once.
Thank God you don't post here.

I love how you mention One Piece in a Naruto thread.
They are competitors. You're an idiot if you think OP won't be brought up in this thread.

Blaziryu
24th August 2007, 11:32 PM
Minato/4th Hokage reveal as Naruto's father wasn't really surprising. Kishi is really predictable.

BattleFranky~40
24th August 2007, 11:37 PM
Minato/4th Hokage reveal as Naruto's father wasn't really surprising. Kishi is really predictable.

What?! Impossible!

Reimei
25th August 2007, 12:44 AM
Now, I just want to say, in b4 Pein = Naruto’s Uncle/Cousin/Aunt/Grandad/etc do to the one mention of Naruto's mum having red hair.

feebas_factor
25th August 2007, 7:04 AM
What a tupping tweest!

EDIT: One good thing. Itachi getting spliced.

Anzua2
25th August 2007, 7:08 AM
Now, I just want to say, in b4 Pein = Naruto’s Uncle/Cousin/Aunt/Grandad/etc do to the one mention of Naruto's mum having red hair.

Yet Pein looks like Naruto's pop. Is Naruto in-bred?

Reimei
25th August 2007, 7:10 AM
Yet Pein looks like Naruto's pop. Is Naruto in-bred?

Well Duh, isn't it obvious that he's breed from hicks? I mean it took him three times to pass that one stupid test.

That Scary Clefairy
25th August 2007, 7:11 AM
So I guess Denji ISN'T Naruto's dad.....or is he?

MugenKeiji
25th August 2007, 10:31 AM
So Naruto took a maternal surname. Well I suppose Kushina being a tomboy pretty much implies that she was on top...

Or it was just a clever foil to slowly play into the fact that Naruto is the 4th's son without being to blaringly obvious.

But Tsunade said Naruto's jutsu is more like her's so does that mean...some nights...Kage Bunshin?

I question if Kushina came up with the Oiroike no Jutsu. If so then that leaves too much to the imagination of that Jutsu's limits (in other words not a real woman).

Wow.

Also to note:

Namikaze (Wave + Wind)
Uzumaki (Whirlpool)

Gotta say I was celebrating this confirmation. Huzzars!

Naruto's mother is the mystery lady (read the above as to how she can look the way she does) in Akatsuki and sticks with Pein because he looks like Minato. Somewhat unable to tend to her child being grief stricken or some crap like that. Also she dyed her hair to blue since then...assuming she didn't die after the 4th did.

I await the results.

uber gon
25th August 2007, 11:45 AM
Well, at least the next chapter or two will have Itachi vs Sasuke (FINALLY)!

Great, Jiraiya uses toads like Orochimaru used snakes, more or less.

MugenKeiji
25th August 2007, 12:18 PM
Jiraiya uses Frogs like Mario uses Pipes. Nice

LonesomeDiamond
25th August 2007, 11:28 PM
I absolutely loved this chapter. truthfully i never expected kishi to delve into this matter at all. i thought they were just going to let everyone assume forever. I definitely didnt expect to find out there names at all....i love this..:D

the art actually seemed a few steps above what we've been dealing w/ lately, also. thats nice to see.

Sasuke's fight w/ itachi confused me a bit.....i understood his use of chidori and whatnot....im just not sure if they are ending it now(like naruto and itachi's "fight" last time). this "karasu bunshin"(made it up) stuff is confusing....is it a replication, a substitution, a genjutsu, or a henge?!

Jiraiya's gonna die....that sucks...is it just me, or were tsunade and jiraiya talking "intimitely"?
they seemed a little more emotional, and connected....than ANYONE is in naruto....:P

Good chapter, i loved it....and i dont nitpick too much(obviously) when it comes to naruto......

Korobooshi Kojiro
26th August 2007, 12:34 AM
HAY GUYZ!

Did you know that's Naruto's dad is the 4th Hokage!

(he's also Volkner!)

Rave
26th August 2007, 2:42 AM
HAY GUYZ!

Did you know that's Naruto's dad is the 4th Hokage!

(he's also Volkner!)

Whoah! Who would've thought?

Who would've thought that Naruto's daddy was hiding in a Pokemon gym?

Reimei
26th August 2007, 3:04 AM
Whoah! Who would've thought?

Who would've thought that Naruto's daddy was hiding in a Pokemon gym?

Hey, Gymleaders only have to train Pokemon all day, not run a village made of fail.

A much better job, plus it comes with Dental.

He also ditched his wife and kid for a harem of Cynthia, Bertha, Candice, Gardenia, and Fantina but not Maylene, because nobody loves Maylene.

Anzua2
26th August 2007, 3:31 AM
He also ditched his wife and kid for a harem of Cynthia, Bertha, Candice, Gardenia, and Fantina but not Maylene, because nobody loves Maylene.

The citizens of Japan (+the teenagers and pedophiles of the internet) care about Maylene. D:

Reimei
26th August 2007, 3:38 AM
The citizens of Japan (+the teenagers and pedophiles of the internet) care about Maylene. D:

No they don't, only people who have the foot fetish care about Maylene, and they are all molepig people from the center of the earth.

Anzua2
26th August 2007, 5:16 AM
HK is from the center of Earth? Wow.

Also, you forget the people with flat-chest/loli fetishes.

LittleRedRodeo
26th August 2007, 5:23 AM
While the 4th Hokage didn't surprise anyone, I was actually impressed that Kishi-san took the time to give us a bit of info on Naru's momma. Thank you, okay? It's nice that some (small bit of) attention was given to a character's mother, seeing as how it's the fathers that get most of the backstory and all. Besides, after Furuba, I'm way used to nothing but banter/conversation scenes taking up a whole chapter (in fact, I'm not really looking forward to the Sasu VS Ita fight, bleh), so this was o-kay by me, and I'm usually pretty picky.

I'm pretty tired and feeling mellow though... Seeing as Naruto is wrapping up and predictably so (I'm really, really not looking forward to Sasu VS Ita...), I guess you could say I've given up. Sorry, Kishi! You have really nice characters, but you're not doing anything with them. I'm a lil' bored. And what happened to Team 8? I want to fangirl over Shino and Kiba while I can.

Jiraiya uses Frogs like Mario uses Pipes. Nice
YES.

MugenKeiji
26th August 2007, 6:36 AM
No they don't, only people who have the foot fetish care about Maylene, and they are all molepig people from the center of the earth.

Hey, people with foot fetishes are people too. It's more about where they fall on the spectrum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56l4CGnhriA).

Besides...

*pulls out copy of Mother 3*

This character (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v107/KeijiKG/Earthbound/?action=view&current=zeldakuma.jpg) is the reason for my Maylene fandom.

Does Mr. Saturn count as a molepig?

Any questions?

Also, you forget the people with flat-chest/loli fetishes.

Boyish girls rock, what can I say?

While the 4th Hokage didn't surprise anyone, I was actually impressed that Kishi-san took the time to give us a bit of info on Naru's momma. Thank you, okay? It's nice that some (small bit of) attention was given to a character's mother, seeing as how it's the fathers that get most of the backstory and all.

Now, now. There are some strong mothers who are better than some father figures. Two words: Tomoe Midoh (not that I expect anyone to get the reference)

Anyway I'm just glad this throws the commonly accepted "Kyuubi mom" theory out the window. If you read up on the Kitsune legends you'll find it's capable of taking on a human form and bearing human offspring.

So Naruto's mom is a person. That's two myths adhered to.

1. Hokage confirmed as Naruto's dad and not twisted to be something like his uncle or reincarnation
2. The Kyuubi is NOT Naruto's mother.

You'd think if they didn't show Kushina all this time or mention her until now that well...she isn't quite dead.

Besides the mother is usually depicted as the loving, kind innocent type. It'd be interesting to see a good mom go bad. Though I'd argue if you walk out on your child when he's a baby, you're not much of a good mom to begin with.

Reimei
26th August 2007, 6:41 AM
Hey, people with foot fetishes are people too. It's more about where they fall on the spectrum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56l4CGnhriA).

Besides...

*pulls out copy of Mother 3*

This character (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v107/KeijiKG/Earthbound/?action=view&current=zeldakuma.jpg) is the reason for my Maylene fandom.

Any questions?

No, just an answer, yes Mr. Saturn is a molepig.

Anzua2
26th August 2007, 6:48 AM

...What the hell did that have to do with feet?

Yes, and so does Jigglypuff.

Anyway I'm just glad this throws the commonly accepted "Kyuubi mom" theory out the window. If you read up on the Kitsune legends you'll find it's capable of taking on a human form and bearing human offspring.

So Naruto's mom is a person. That's two myths adhered to.

Actually, that doesn't prove anything, as the human referred to could easily be an identity the Kyuubi assumed/the vessel for the Kyuubi at the time.

MugenKeiji
26th August 2007, 7:11 AM
...What the hell did that have to do with feet?.

The title of the song is called ????????(Hizamazuite ashi wo oname) or "Bend down on your knees and lick my holy feets".

Guess I should have noted that.

...Yes, and so does Jigglypuff..

Liar! Jigglypuff lacks a nose. Mr Saturns can live underground and have products like Piggy Jelly...PIGGY JELLY!

...Actually, that doesn't prove anything, as the human referred to could easily be an identity the Kyuubi assumed/the vessel for the Kyuubi at the time.

True, but here's an overlooked fact (even on my behalf)...after Shiki Fuujin was used on the Kyuubi to be implanted into Naruto, he just had his umbilical cord cut. Unless he was dangling from the Kyuubi the whole time, that raises questions.

uber gon
26th August 2007, 8:17 AM
Anyone here think Kishi is gonna start having Naruto learn water jutsu? Most of his and his family's name have a connection to water.

Rave
26th August 2007, 8:52 AM
Anyone here think Kishi is gonna start having Naruto learn water jutsu? Most of his and his family's name have a connection to water.

He's gonna spend time working Rasengan into the many different elements in the story.

So you'll be getting a water ball rasengan soon.

MugenKeiji
26th August 2007, 9:00 AM
Naruto's just going to customize Rasengan with other elements for all we know.

uber gon
26th August 2007, 9:15 AM
Naruto's just going to customize Rasengan with other elements for all we know.

Though I hope they're not as dangerous as the wind version.

Why the heck does the Rasenshuriken have to be so dangerous? It was a kick *** addition to the story.

Rave
26th August 2007, 9:23 AM
Though I hope they're not as dangerous as the wind version.

Why the heck does the Rasenshuriken have to be so dangerous? It was a kick *** addition to the story.

They'll each have different effects.

BattleFranky~40
26th August 2007, 2:21 PM
Kick *** addition to the story? It was a ****ing Rasengan with a shuriken around it, what's so exciting about that?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
26th August 2007, 3:27 PM
Kick *** addition to the story? It was a ****ing Rasengan with a shuriken around it, what's so exciting about that?

the fact that it was better than the generic Rasengan we've been seeing for years, and it pwned Kakazu?

Also, I'll put money on Jiraiya dying soon....he's gone to the RAIN VILLAGE.....ALONE

Gentleman Skeleton
26th August 2007, 3:37 PM
While the 4th Hokage didn't surprise anyone, I was actually impressed that Kishi-san took the time to give us a bit of info on Naru's momma. Thank you, okay? It's nice that some (small bit of) attention was given to a character's mother, seeing as how it's the fathers that get most of the backstory and all. Besides, after Furuba, I'm way used to nothing but banter/conversation scenes taking up a whole chapter (in fact, I'm not really looking forward to the Sasu VS Ita fight, bleh), so this was o-kay by me, and I'm usually pretty picky.

I'm pretty tired and feeling mellow though... Seeing as Naruto is wrapping up and predictably so (I'm really, really not looking forward to Sasu VS Ita...), I guess you could say I've given up. Sorry, Kishi! You have really nice characters, but you're not doing anything with them. I'm a lil' bored. And what happened to Team 8? I want to fangirl over Shino and Kiba while I can.

YES.

I can't help but feel his mother was revealled to serve some sort of purpose. If she turns out to be the unnamed Akatsuki chick, I'm going to be quite steamed although that might make an interesting plot twist (ala Thumb Wars "Loke, I am your MOTHER!")

Kaim_Fabuyashi
26th August 2007, 4:02 PM
the fact that it was better than the generic Rasengan we've been seeing for years, and it pwned Kakazu?

Also, I'll put money on Jiraiya dying soon....he's gone to the RAIN VILLAGE.....ALONE

and to top it aff Pein already kows 2 Akatsuki members, probably the most powerful going after Jiraya, hes a dead man, though I would like to see Zetsu fight.
an anyone else see a giant plant transformation?

~Kaim

26th August 2007, 4:18 PM
Zetsu needs to fight....I wanna see what he does

BattleFranky~40
26th August 2007, 4:20 PM

It is still the generic Rasengan we've had for years... but with a little shuriken around it. Woo boy, how exciting. Also, you seem to like it because it is one huge piece of deus ex machina (OHKOing Kakazu)

26th August 2007, 4:36 PM
It is still the generic Rasengan we've had for years... but with a little shuriken around it. Woo boy, how exciting. Also, you seem to like it because it is one huge piece of deus ex machina (OHKOing Kakazu)

well, it has more destructive power (to user and target) than the Rasengan, it takes more chakra (and clones) to create than the Rasengan. The Rasenshuriken is the same to the Rasengan as the Lightning Blade is to the Chidori. An improved version (even tho I may go to Trading Standards regarding the shurikan part)

BattleFranky~40
26th August 2007, 9:55 PM
well, it has more destructive power (to user and target) than the Rasengan, it takes more chakra (and clones) to create than the Rasengan. The Rasenshuriken is the same to the Rasengan as the Lightning Blade is to the Chidori. An improved version (even tho I may go to Trading Standards regarding the shurikan part)

Yep, it's an improved version, but in the end it's still the same damn thing, but with a little swirly part around it. That isn't imaginative, and that isn't interesting.

Anzua2
26th August 2007, 11:19 PM
True, but here's an overlooked fact (even on my behalf)...after Shiki Fuujin was used on the Kyuubi to be implanted into Naruto, he just had his umbilical cord cut. Unless he was dangling from the Kyuubi the whole time, that raises questions.

There are plot-holes EVERYWHERE in Naruto.
Remember Naruto failing three times? Why is everyone else his age?

BattleFranky~40
26th August 2007, 11:34 PM

Naruto is 3 years older than everybody else, he just forgot his age like Goku.

Uchiha_Itachi
26th August 2007, 11:40 PM
Is it just me, or do you think that it's actually Tobi/Madara that's just luring Sasuke into the hideout of the Uchihas instead of Itachi? O.O B'cause I think Tobi/Madara put genjutsu on Sasuke instead'a Itachi.

MugenKeiji
27th August 2007, 12:51 AM

You can start the academy pretty early in life. No plotholes there.

Itachi graduated at age 7 and led ANBU members around the same age Sasuke took the Chuunin exam (13, though Sasuke was 12 when he took the exam, hence why I said AROUND).

Kakashi graduated at age 5, became a Chuunin at 6 and a Jonin at 13.

There's your evidence.

Anzua2
27th August 2007, 1:21 AM
So the one guy who is supposed to like him is ****** at him for being exactly the same as his peers? Tough crowd. Not to mention how overly convenient it is that everyone passed on the same year.

lunic
27th August 2007, 6:28 PM

God, half of the Naruto fanbase must be having a 'We were right, *****ES!' party.

Why do I have this feeling that Itachi is feeling remorse?

uber gon
27th August 2007, 7:45 PM

Frankly, I just hope Naruto learns to control the Rasenshuriken soon.

Neko Godot
27th August 2007, 7:48 PM
OMG Naruto's dad is the 4th Hokage! It's a twist worthy of M. Night Shamalamadingdong's increasingly crappy movies!

uber gon
27th August 2007, 8:02 PM
OMG Naruto's dad is the 4th Hokage! It's a twist worthy of M. Night Shamalamadingdong's increasingly crappy movies!

Well, there were already strong hints on the relationship. Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if the 4th really had positive intesions towards fusing Naruto with the 9-tailed fox.

spongeaud
28th August 2007, 6:20 PM
^ Like Garras dad?

uber gon
29th August 2007, 12:51 AM
^ Like Garras dad?

Yeah. During the 4th's time there were more wars, so maybe Naruto could've been used in the same context as Gaara.

I know it sounds mean, but it's possible.

Uchiha_Itachi
29th August 2007, 10:35 PM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5580/37111569fja7.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4773/37112569fli6.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7456/37113569fes4.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1112/37114569fpm7.jpg

Here are the spoiler pics.

Lol, confirmed Blue-hair's name is "Konan"

???????????????????…?
There's signs that the brother confrontation is being delayed...

???????*????
Title: "Intelligence Gathering"

???????
Front cover is Jiraiya

??????????????????????????????
Itachi disappears, leaving Sasuke with Hebi who reach him.

????????????????????????????
Sasuke- "Follow me." Then "let's go". They go off somewhere after that.

??????????*?????????
This volume deals with Jiraiya sneaking into Amegakure

?????????????????????????????????*????
The "White" ring-holding person's name is confirmed. It's written as "??" ("Shouna" or "Shounan", each kanji respectively meaning "little" and "south"), and it's read as "Konan".

??????VS???????…?
Next week has a build-up of Jiraiya versus Pain...
^ A Naruto spoiler. SPOILER. Always spoiler tagged. ^^
These are confirmed spoilers too.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17220
^ Ishpoilers here. ^

uber gon
29th August 2007, 11:03 PM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5580/37111569fja7.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4773/37112569fli6.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7456/37113569fes4.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1112/37114569fpm7.jpg

Here are the spoiler pics.

Lol, confirmed Blue-hair's name is "Konan"

???????????????????…?
There's signs that the brother confrontation is being delayed...

???????*????
Title: "Intelligence Gathering"

???????
Front cover is Jiraiya

??????????????????????????????
Itachi disappears, leaving Sasuke with Hebi who reach him.

????????????????????????????
Sasuke- "Follow me." Then "let's go". They go off somewhere after that.

??????????*?????????
This volume deals with Jiraiya sneaking into Amegakure

?????????????????????????????????*????
The "White" ring-holding person's name is confirmed. It's written as "??" ("Shouna" or "Shounan", each kanji respectively meaning "little" and "south"), and it's read as "Konan".

??????VS???????…?
Next week has a build-up of Jiraiya versus Pain...
^ A Naruto spoiler. SPOILER. Always spoiler tagged. ^^
These are confirmed spoilers too.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17220
^ Ishpoilers here. ^

WHAT!!! No Sasuke vs. Itachi??!? WTFF! :(

Uchiha_Itachi
30th August 2007, 2:26 AM
Well, if you sort of think about it, the Uchiha hideout is in Konoha. Wouldn't that be far from the cave that Sasuke was in?

Unless he uses another space-time jutsu. *shudders* Now that was just freaky.

Gentleman Skeleton
30th August 2007, 2:28 AM
Well, from what I could see, the Akatsuki chick seems to have some sort of paper or butterfly related power (paper is probably the best bet.)

lunic
30th August 2007, 2:24 PM
If Sasuke, Itachi, and Tobi/Madara don't have a three way fight i'm gonna be ******.

uber gon
30th August 2007, 8:32 PM
If Sasuke, Itachi, and Tobi/Madara don't have a three way fight i'm gonna be ******.

It's official...the Uchihas are the most dysfunctional family in manga history, more or less.

Rave
30th August 2007, 8:38 PM
It's official...the Uchihas are the most dysfunctional family in manga history, more or less.

They always have been.

They make the Bundy's look better in comparison.

uber gon
30th August 2007, 8:56 PM
They always have been.

They make the Bundy's look better in comparison.

Uh...who are the Bundy's?

Uchiha_Itachi
31st August 2007, 12:58 AM
A 3-way Uchiha fight?
*imagines the possibilities*

Well, Sasuke after Itachi, and Itachi is after Tobi/Madara because he's trying to take his job of killing Sasuke. *shrug* I got nothing.

I just think that Tobi is trying to lure him there. Don't ask why, I just think. Sasuke was under a genjutsu set by Tobi.

--MH has not been updated.--

Kazekage
31st August 2007, 1:16 AM
Aww man, screw M. Night Shyamalan. The old guy was dead all along, pfffft.

We got Kishi!

uber gon
31st August 2007, 1:18 AM
Aww man, screw M. Night Shyamalan. The old guy was dead all along, pfffft.

We got Kishi!

And your point is?

Kazekage
31st August 2007, 1:25 AM
^^^^^the fourth dude guy, was that fox kid's dad!!!

BattleFranky~40
31st August 2007, 1:34 AM
^^^^^the fourth dude guy, was that fox kid's dad!!!

I've been spoiled. Thanks a lot.

Rave
31st August 2007, 4:04 AM
Uh...who are the Bundy's?

They are a dysfunctional family from the show, "Married... with Children."

Don't you know your television?

uber gon
31st August 2007, 9:42 PM
They are a dysfunctional family from the show, "Married... with Children."

Don't you know your television?

Meh, that show was pretty old when I was young.

Anyway, I just wanna see some neat jutsu usage.

Reimei
31st August 2007, 11:45 PM
NICE PAPERMASTER YOU GOT THAR KISHIMOTO!

Who shall he rip off next? Find out on the next Naruto!

Atoyont
1st September 2007, 12:17 AM
Jiraiya now officially scares me.

Rave
1st September 2007, 12:36 AM
NICE PAPERMASTER YOU GOT THAR KISHIMOTO!

Who shall he rip off next? Find out on the next Naruto!

Next he'll have a rubber man, then he'll have a kid with 2 tones who uses a boomerang.

BattleFranky~40
1st September 2007, 1:56 AM
Jiriaya needed to keep the glasses n' stache look.

uber gon
1st September 2007, 2:59 AM
Jiraiya now officially scares me.

Why, because of how many ways he found to use his frog summons?

pokemonster2191
1st September 2007, 4:04 AM
so 4 pages of oragami was really worth the week wait. this chapter was as satisfying as "You must recover!"

LonesomeDiamond
2nd September 2007, 1:51 AM
This chapter was really boring....the coolest things i saw were Jiraiya's house frog, which was amazing, and Konan turning into paper....which is funny because me and my friend were talking about Read or Die the day i read the chapter....

woo Mandara(or is it madara, i keep seeing that) is there too.....how suprising.....is Pain like the Amekage or something?They treat him like the leader....but i thought the rain village was feudal or something....i dont know........

FireKero!
2nd September 2007, 5:58 AM
This weeks chapter was so boring. Oh well, the next few weeks should be better though.

"Konan" is a "Paper Master". Kishimoto, you're awesome. :D

zetsu
2nd September 2007, 6:37 AM
This is totally off topic but has anybody read the chapter online when deidara and sasuke fight?

MugenKeiji
2nd September 2007, 8:21 AM
Club Frog my ***...

Jiriaya needed to keep the glasses n' stache look.

Anyone besides me thought of Colonel Sanders when they saw him like that?

FireKero!
2nd September 2007, 8:42 AM
This is totally off topic but has anybody read the chapter online when deidara and sasuke fight?

Yup. One of my favourite battles. :)

Club Frog my ***...

Anyone besides me thought of Colonel Sanders when they saw him like that?

Yeah, but Jiraiya in Moustache>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanders down south *** anyday.

MugenKeiji
2nd September 2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but Jiraiya in Moustache>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanders down south *** anyday.

True, Jiraiya's got him beat in the hair department. Plus he uses frogs as warp pipes.

Sanders has...MSG.

LittleRedRodeo
2nd September 2007, 9:59 PM
I can't help but feel his mother was revealled to serve some sort of purpose. If she turns out to be the unnamed Akatsuki chick, I'm going to be quite steamed although that might make an interesting plot twist (ala Thumb Wars "Loke, I am your MOTHER!")

Thank goodness that didn't happen. Still, I know what you mean, and I'm still worried about that. I'm quite fine with just plain filler information.

Hey, I like those movies by M. Night Shyamalam--um... How do you spell his name?

By the way, during dull periods of evil-doing, the Akatsuki members use Konan's jutsu to make those neat little fortune teller paper game things. "Choose a number, Kakuzu~!"

lunic
2nd September 2007, 11:23 PM
Next he'll have a rubber man

He did do that. Remember Kankuro's fight?

MugenKeiji
3rd September 2007, 1:34 AM
He did do that. Remember Kankuro's fight?

That was in the MANGA right? 'Cause anime fillers don't count, if that's what you're getting at, Kishimoto doesn't get involved with them. The only filler that's SUPPOSEDLY canon would be that thing with the Hero Water...though to be fair, anything shown or made for Jump Festa is expected to have some level of canon.

Gentleman Skeleton
3rd September 2007, 4:21 AM
That was in the MANGA right? 'Cause anime fillers don't count, if that's what you're getting at, Kishimoto doesn't get involved with them. The only filler that's SUPPOSEDLY canon would be that thing with the Hero Water...though to be fair, anything shown or made for Jump Festa is expected to have some level of canon.

Accually, the Hero Water OVA just posed more questions for me when Kakuzu came around in the manga. I mean, why didn't Kakuzu take the Hero's Water for himself? Since he takes the hearts of others to prolong his own life, there would be no side effect to using the water.

uber gon
3rd September 2007, 7:16 AM
I just want to see the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight.

Maybe Sasuke reveals something new about the Sharingan.

Anzua2
3rd September 2007, 7:30 AM

Misumi was technically a rubber man as well.

uber gon
3rd September 2007, 7:33 AM

What about Orochimaru's first appearnace? He was pretty elastic at that time.

lunic
4th September 2007, 4:29 PM
I meant Misumi. I was talking about the chunin exames fight.

EDIT: RANK. UP.

uber gon
4th September 2007, 8:39 PM
I meant Misumi. I was talking about the chunin exames fight.

EDIT: RANK. UP.

Yeah, I know he was a rubber-nin. Anyway, I wonder what new toad jutsu Jiraiya could use against Konan?

lunic
4th September 2007, 9:02 PM
^ Toad tounge lash jutsu. That'll eat up Konan's pesky Oragami/Butturfly things. Or, he could transform one of his toads into a pair of scissors. He did make club Toads, after all.

uber gon
5th September 2007, 4:11 AM
^ Toad tounge lash jutsu. That'll eat up Konan's pesky Oragami/Butturfly things. Or, he could transform one of his toads into a pair of scissors. He did make club Toads, after all.

Well, why not a toad cannon. That, or summon Gamabunta again.

MugenKeiji
6th September 2007, 12:57 PM

Oh yeah...my memory's gone down the s*itter lately. Maybe I have a brain tumor...

crimsoneagle
6th September 2007, 2:47 PM
Where Is Sai!!!!

Rave
6th September 2007, 4:02 PM
Where Is Sai!!!!

Read the manga, then you'll find him there.

uber gon
6th September 2007, 6:37 PM
Where Is Sai!!!!

He's there, Kishi is just focusing on Jiraiya and Sasuke for now.

Gentleman Skeleton
7th September 2007, 3:47 PM
I have some spoilers for y'all. Apparently,
We learn the identity of the original Toad Hermit who taught Jiraiya his toad jutsu. We also learn that this man was once the leader of the Rain Villiage and was wiped out by Pein single handedly (and this guy kicked Jiraiya's *** when they first met.) Also, we learn that Pein has six people in akatsuki cloaks in suspended animation. Oh yeah, and there's this:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1567/369spoilerey7rx6.jpg

uber gon
7th September 2007, 7:51 PM
We learn the identity of the original Toad Hermit who taught Jiraiya his toad jutsu. We also learn that this man was once the leader of the Rain Villiage and was wiped out by Pein single handedly (and this guy kicked Jiraiya's *** when they first met.) Also, we learn that Pein has six people in akatsuki cloaks in suspended animation. Oh yeah, and there's this:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1567/369spoilerey7rx6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1567/369spoilerey7rx6.8eeb1eb3dc.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=530&i=369spoilerey7rx6.jpg)

Great, Sasuke finally got a new Sharingan. Maybe a less negative Mangekyo sharingan.

Rave
7th September 2007, 10:58 PM
Great, Sasuke finally got a new Sharingan. Maybe a less negative Mangekyo sharingan.

Maybe with this one, he can see into the future.

pokemonster2191
8th September 2007, 3:49 PM

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1567/369spoilerey7rx6.jpg

actually, he summons salamanders, not toads, and though they are similar amphibians, are not quite the same thing. therefore it was not Hanzou who passed on the toad summons to jiraiya.

Gentleman Skeleton
8th September 2007, 11:12 PM
actually, he summons salamanders, not toads, and though they are similar amphibians, are not quite the same thing. therefore it was not Hanzou who passed on the toad summons to jiraiya.

That was before the RAW came out and I was going on small and hard to see images and fan translations. Also, it seems that the sharingan image is either fake or in an upcoming issue although I believe the former is the case. I appologize for submitting that image without knowing if it's legit. I feel like I was the guy who submitted all that "Ash catches Sheildon" crap on the Pokemon spoiler board.

Atoyont
9th September 2007, 12:41 AM
It appears as though Tobi is putting Akatsuki members into statis tubes- or at least people in Akatsuki cloaks. Pein is one of them. Another looks like he/she has a bigger belly than the others.

The current Akatsuki members are:
Tobi
Pein
Konan
Kisame
Itachi

Of these, we know that Konan and Itachi cannot be in these tubes, as they are elsewhere. Kisame is most likely not in one of them ether, because he is Itachi's parter and likely to back him up if he falls. Tobi can't be in them, either.

The only hint we have to go on is what Tobi says: "Time to fight the intruder."
This doesn't make sense, since Konan's jutsu was used to find Jiraiya.