PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

PKMN Trainer Rex
1st April 2011, 7:14 AM
I don't think Ino's ever shown any true affection for Choji, at least not that I can remember. I am wondering if any of the characters will end up together when the series ends, though. That might be interesting. Anyway, I'm surprised that Choji didn't take those food pills this time. I assumed that he needed those to transform into butterfly mode, but I guess he doesn't. It might be a sign of how much he's improved.

I guess fighting Asuma, remembering his family oath and how Asuma helped him grow acted as a bypass.

LexSuicune
1st April 2011, 7:23 AM
I think Ino marrying Ch˘ji would be phenomenal, she's always had a soft spot for him behind all the bantering.

TsukiMirage
1st April 2011, 7:51 AM
5 bucks Ino marries Choji. Heh. Ino will marry Sai and Chouji's gonna get himself a chubby chick like his dad.

Team Ten. Team Seven was Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Kimimaro might be hard to beat as he was never killed. He died from Cancer or whatever he had. Ah, right. I don't normally write about Team ten, so I guess I forgot. The going theory was that Kimimaro died of Tuberculosis because the inside of his body was exposed when he used his bloodline limit.

uber gon
1st April 2011, 12:07 PM
I don't think Ino's ever shown any true affection for Choji, at least not that I can remember. I am wondering if any of the characters will end up together when the series ends, though. That might be interesting. Anyway, I'm surprised that Choji didn't take those food pills this time. I assumed that he needed those to transform into butterfly mode, but I guess he doesn't. It might be a sign of how much he's improved.

Wonder what are the chances that it's permanent? Bet that would look pretty awkward.

BJPalmer85
1st April 2011, 4:57 PM
Overall i like Naruto since the time skip but some of the things they come up with is crazy. Still its impressive how deep it gets at times

B

Lorde
1st April 2011, 6:55 PM
I guess fighting Asuma, remembering his family oath and how Asuma helped him grow acted as a bypass.

I was hoping that Choji would take the pills and die this time around, but I guess the author won't kill him, at least not yet. And I have this weird feeling that Kakuzu is going to be defeated off-screen while the others handle Asuma. He just doesn't seem important enough to get a chapter all to himself. I have to admit that he's my least favorite Akatsuki member, so I personally wouldn't really care.

PKMN Trainer Rex
1st April 2011, 8:38 PM
I was hoping that Choji would take the pills and die this time around, but I guess the author won't kill him, at least not yet. And I have this weird feeling that Kakuzu is going to be defeated off-screen while the others handle Asuma. He just doesn't seem important enough to get a chapter all to himself. I have to admit that he's my least favorite Akatsuki member, so I personally wouldn't really care.

I actually like Choji, but you bring up a valid point. Having a war and not having a character would just be weird (for lack of better........words). And for Kakuzu, I have the same feeling. They will show a few panels of someone fighting him then switch back to the main battle then go back to Kakuzu beaten (imo).

Shneak
1st April 2011, 8:48 PM
I don't think Ino's ever shown any true affection for Choji, at least not that I can remember. I am wondering if any of the characters will end up together when the series ends, though.

I bet there will be a time-skip at the ending, briefly showing what has happened to everyone. I imagine there will be some pairings, like Naruto-Sakura, Shikamaru-Temari...

GaZsTiC
1st April 2011, 9:14 PM
Naruto-Sakura

Kishimoto has kinda made it obvious that Sakura has absolutely no romantic feelings for Naruto whatsoever. If they became an item it would be the worst ending ever. As a matter of fact, I think the series should end with no couples - it's not what the manga has ever been about.

BJPalmer85
1st April 2011, 9:16 PM
I actually like Choji, but you bring up a valid point. Having a war and not having a character would just be weird (for lack of better........words). And for Kakuzu, I have the same feeling. They will show a few panels of someone fighting him then switch back to the main battle then go back to Kakuzu beaten (imo).
i like Choji as well. Choji is a beast both physically and with his chakra. I think its going to come to light that he is similar to Kisame possessing chakra on the level of the tailed beasts. I might be wrong but it is possible.

B

BJPalmer85
1st April 2011, 9:19 PM
Kishimoto has kinda made it obvious that Sakura has absolutely no romantic feelings for Naruto whatsoever. If they became an item it would be the worst ending ever. As a matter of fact, I think the series should end with no couples - it's not what the manga has ever been about.
I agree with this. I think putting Naruto and Sakura together would be kind of obvious. I kinda like the idea of him with Hinata, then they have a boy and he gets the nine-tails. Nine tails and the Byakugan...WINNING!

B

ebilly99
1st April 2011, 9:21 PM
Ino will marry Sai and Chouji's gonna get himself a chubby chick like his dad.

IDK maybe Chouji will fatten her up. Fat Ino coming through LOL

LilyTwo
1st April 2011, 9:52 PM
I agree with this. I think putting Naruto and Sakura together would be kind of obvious. I kinda like the idea of him with Hinata, then they have a boy and he gets the nine-tails. Nine tails and the Byakugan...WINNING!

B

Sadly, the chances of Naruto and Hinata hooking up is next to nil. Heck, he hasn't even thanked her for how she saved him in Ch. 437, so... why should he start notice her NOW?

Crimsonlink
1st April 2011, 10:09 PM
All this talk about shipping is making me laugh. I will say this though, if Naruto ends up with Sakura..... he is a masochist. I mean growing up alone and people not paying attention to you is bad but why did you have to go and fall for a pink haired ***** for lack of better description. Any female is better than Sakura IMO not to mention hotter but then again I'm biased because Sakura is my most hated female character of any manga. I just dislike people like her but she takes the cake.

Sai was freaking awesome for calling out Sakura in that one episode where Shikamaru appeared to talk to Sakura and everything Sai said was true.

Honestly Kishi's handling of the Team 7's love triangle/line is horrible. Naruto <3 Sakura <3 Sasuke <3 his hatred/clan.

Anyways now that my mini-rant is over with anybody think Choji will pull off new moves?

Lorde
1st April 2011, 10:25 PM
All this Shipping talk is making me frisky :redface:

As for the subject of Choji using new techniques: I personally doubt that he'll use anything new. He very well could use something new, but I think he'll stick with some of his older moves. The thing that I hate about Choji is that he uses physical techniques. I don't know why I hate that, but I do. I guess I just find physical techniques to be boring. That's probably why I've never warmed up to characters like Lee or Guy.

Shneak
2nd April 2011, 3:09 AM
I've completely forgot if he had any butterfly techniques, so that will be somewhat new.

LexSuicune
2nd April 2011, 5:33 AM
Ch˘ji's always been one of my favourite characters, this is just badass!

Grovyl
2nd April 2011, 6:06 AM
Gosh, I really liked the new chapter. Although it was pretty boring it was needed. The ending is awesome. I really missed Butterfly Choji, and he did it with no pills?! That makes it 4x more badass. I hated how he was being all wimpy, but I don't blame him I wouldn't want to fight/kill my dead teacher. Then again, he's a shinobi and needs to man up. I liked how he pulled himself together.

Platinum fan.
2nd April 2011, 7:35 PM
Whoa the avatar above mine is the same as mine! This will look funny once I post under it. But all this shipping talk has got me in the mood. You all know Naruto is made for Sasuke. Joking, but really, Naruto and Sakura would be to obvious and if it does happen as would Naruto and Hinata, but at least Hinata has enough respect for him to not try to pull a fake confession on him just to stop him from going after Sasuke. Not that the shipper in me is out I have to agree the war's not as great I thought it would be. The Kages aren't even entering themselves so this makes me not care at all about Dan (Tsunade's dead lover I believe) and no good guys have died. Either they are the greatest shinobi force ever or Kishi doesn't want to kill off any more characters.

Lorde
2nd April 2011, 7:51 PM
I've completely forgot if he had any butterfly techniques, so that will be somewhat new.

When he fought Jirobo in butterfly mode in Part 1, he just sort of punched him really hard on the stomach. I'm not sure if that technique has a specific name, but we'll have to wait and see if it's used again. I have to admit that I'll laugh out loud if Choji manages to overshadow Shikamaru in next week's chapter. I've always thought of Shikamaru as a screentime hog but this might change soon :p

Cyan
2nd April 2011, 11:35 PM

B

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i452/Cyanfunk/Jojo%20Reactions/DURRRHURRR.gif

Blaziryu
3rd April 2011, 12:02 AM
It's about time Chouji man up! I'm surprise he was able to bring out those chakra butterfly wings without taking any of those pills. He must be drinking Red Bull.

uber gon
3rd April 2011, 7:04 AM
Wonder if that butterfly effect is permanent? It would be HILARIOUS if Choiji looked bishounen AND had those wings.

TsukiMirage
3rd April 2011, 8:58 AM
It shouldn't be permanent, since by using it Chouji is burning all the calories in his body.

7 tyranitars
3rd April 2011, 9:00 AM
lol, skinny choji next chapter :P

Crimsonlink
3rd April 2011, 9:13 AM
I would love to use Choji's technique for a few seconds. It would take care of any fat I have gained over the spring break and make me super strong for that few seconds lolz.

Shadow Lucario
3rd April 2011, 7:01 PM
I would love to use Choji's technique for a few seconds. It would take care of any fat I have gained over the spring break and make me super strong for that few seconds lolz.

But then all the fat will come back :P I hope Choji busts out some new technique. Same with Ino. Shikamaru is the only one to be using new techniques over the course of Shippuden and that hasn't been much.

Lorde
3rd April 2011, 11:06 PM
I wish Choji would lose weight, but I guess he needs the extra fat in order to use his clan's techniques. Anyway, I wonder how Asuma will be stopped. I think they could go ahead and use that sealing pot but it would be a lot more interesting if they came up with another method of sealing Asuma and the other "zombies". I bet Shikamaru could stop Asuma's movements easily and then someone else could use a sealing technique to seal him away.

BJPalmer85
4th April 2011, 4:36 PM
I wish Choji would lose weight, but I guess he needs the extra fat in order to use his clan's techniques. Anyway, I wonder how Asuma will be stopped. I think they could go ahead and use that sealing pot but it would be a lot more interesting if they came up with another method of sealing Asuma and the other "zombies". I bet Shikamaru could stop Asuma's movements easily and then someone else could use a sealing technique to seal him away.
I was wondering the same thing.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of what happened with Sia's brother. Didnt he just realize that he didnt want to fight Sai or something and he was released

B

Lorde
4th April 2011, 8:23 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of what happened with Sia's brother. Didnt he just realize that he didnt want to fight Sai or something and he was released

B

I still don't know how Sai's brother died. I think his feelings allowed his soul to be released but I'm not exactly sure. I'm still wondering how he knew his brother's new name since "Sai" is just a codename that he was given for the Sasuke mission. And now I'm wondering why he's kept that codename in the first place...

Anyway, I expect the next chapter to be the end of the Asuma fight. Choji will probably manage to detain Asuma long enough for Shikamaru to bind him. They'll probably just contain Asuma for the time being until they can seal him.

BJPalmer85
4th April 2011, 8:34 PM
I still don't know how Sai's brother died. I think his feelings allowed his soul to be released but I'm not exactly sure. I'm still wondering how he knew his brother's new name since "Sai" is just a codename that he was given for the Sasuke mission. And now I'm wondering why he's kept that codename in the first place...

Anyway, I expect the next chapter to be the end of the Asuma fight. Choji will probably manage to detain Asuma long enough for Shikamaru to bind him. They'll probably just contain Asuma for the time being until they can seal him.
good point on Sai keeping his name and his brother knowing it.

Thats seems probable with Asuma. I was hoping for possibly an appearance by Kurenai. Little is known about her other than she is a talented genjutsu user

B

LexSuicune
4th April 2011, 10:07 PM
Isn't Kurenai still with child?

||Caboose||
4th April 2011, 11:08 PM
I really really really can't wait to see this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfJCY39vms&feature=related) happen in the manga and even in the anime. This is not fan made, it was an OVA released with a promotional thing in Japan I forgot what it was released with though and it was put out a while ago.

Lorde
5th April 2011, 1:14 AM
I really really really can't wait to see this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfJCY39vms&feature=related) happen in the manga and even in the anime. This is not fan made, it was an OVA released with a promotional thing in Japan I forgot what it was released with though and it was put out a while ago.

I don't think the Naruto versus Sasuke fight will be quite like that. At this point, I think it could go either way; either Naruto wins or Sasuke wins. In the past, you could predict the outcome of most fights but this one is tricky. The way I see it, if Naruto wins then Sasuke would have to die in order to repay his debt and if Sasuke wins, Naruto would have to die since Akatsuki would extract the Kyuubi.

feebo5
5th April 2011, 1:16 AM
I think his second type will be water because it can match up to sasukes fire!

feebo5
5th April 2011, 1:17 AM
Naruto might learn all the types.

Shadow Lucario
5th April 2011, 2:17 AM
Naruto might learn all the types.

That's only possible with the Rinnegan which Naruto doesn't have.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
5th April 2011, 3:34 AM
That's only possible with the Rinnegan which Naruto doesn't have.

Well Nagato was said to be an Uzamaki by Madara so the Rinnegan may be a kekkai genkai for the Uzamaki so Naruto might get it. It probably won't happen but that would be cool.

TsukiMirage
5th April 2011, 4:02 AM
I still don't know how Sai's brother died. I think his feelings allowed his soul to be released but I'm not exactly sure. I'm still wondering how he knew his brother's new name since "Sai" is just a codename that he was given for the Sasuke mission. And now I'm wondering why he's kept that codename in the first place... That's exactly what happen. Shin's feeling for Sai weakening the binding of Edo Tensei and allowed his soul to return to the afterlife. The only reasonable answer is that Kabuto told him, though that then brings up the question as to why Kabuto wasted the energy summoning a Edo summon to mess with the likes of Sai.

Isn't Kurenai still with child? No, Kurenai seem to have had the child by the flashback in this chapter. Which actually helps with making a timeline of events. Six or seven months must have passed since Hidan and Kakuzu was defeated.

GaZsTiC
5th April 2011, 4:09 AM
I think it's likely that Naruto will gain his own unique kekkai genkai that will overcome Sasuke's Sharingan. Since the story has turned into "Who has the strongest eyes?"

Pseudo-Unlegendary
5th April 2011, 4:43 AM
I think it's likely that Naruto will gain his own unique kekkai genkai that will overcome Sasuke's Sharingan. Since the story has turned into "Who has the strongest eyes?"

Not really, but I think we can agree that kekkai genkai has evolved from being a rare mutation to being instrumental to strength.

Shadow Lucario
5th April 2011, 5:54 AM
Well Nagato was said to be an Uzamaki by Madara so the Rinnegan may be a kekkai genkai for the Uzamaki so Naruto might get it. It probably won't happen but that would be cool.

If that were true then why do only the Sage of the Six Paths and Nagato have it? Madara even claims to have given Nagato the Rinnegan so that makes it even less likely that it is a kekkai genkai.

Crimsonlink
5th April 2011, 6:49 AM
If that were true then why do only the Sage of the Six Paths and Nagato have it? Madara even claims to have given Nagato the Rinnegan so that makes it even less likely that it is a kekkai genkai.

So Madara is pretty much saying he used his god hax to make those Konoha nins attack Nagato's parents and the trauma awakened Nagato's powers.

Shadow Lucario
5th April 2011, 6:57 AM
So Madara is pretty much saying he used his god hax to make those Konoha nins attack Nagato's parents and the trauma awakened Nagato's powers.

Basically. You saw him say it.

Lorde
5th April 2011, 7:00 AM
I've always wanted Naruto to have some kind of hidden Kekkei Genkai and the Rinnegan would be really interesting. Still, I think that would make him too powerful so it might be better if he doesn't have one. I can't wait to see Madara fight using both his Sharingan and his Rinnegan. He'll really be a threat with those two Kekkei Genkai under his belt.

Shadow Lucario
5th April 2011, 8:03 AM
I've always wanted Naruto to have some kind of hidden Kekkei Genkai and the Rinnegan would be really interesting. Still, I think that would make him too powerful so it might be better if he doesn't have one. I can't wait to see Madara fight using both his Sharingan and his Rinnegan. He'll really be a threat with those two Kekkei Genkai under his belt.

That is assuming the Rinnegan is a kekkai genkai which it doesn't appear to be as only two people have had it. Madara was already powerful enough with just his Sharingan. Imagine him combining the power of the Rinnegan and his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

BJPalmer85
5th April 2011, 12:46 PM
That is assuming the Rinnegan is a kekkai genkai which it doesn't appear to be as only two people have had it. Madara was already powerful enough with just his Sharingan. Imagine him combining the power of the Rinnegan and his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
i think the idea of him have both is crazy but i also think it will be somewhat of a handicap. it been said repeatedly that have a double mangekyou sharingan is the only way to unlock certain abilities. Wouldnt it be logical to thing that he has lost some power by only have one eye? the same can be said for the rinnegan as well. I would assume not having it in both eyes would lessen the scope of its powers some what.

still having one in each eye has to be extremely powerful

B

BJPalmer85
5th April 2011, 12:49 PM
Isn't Kurenai still with child?
no she is not. she has already had the child. my logic for suggesting that Kutrnai would make an appearance is because we have seen back stories and displays of power from the other Jonin of the teams for before the timeskip.

It will be interesting to say the least how Asuma is dealt with.

B

gliscor&yanmega
5th April 2011, 4:25 PM

I'm not 100% about the reason, but the song ended up being the music for the current Ending theme in the anime.

I don't think Kishi had any hand in it though, just something the animators wanted to do, gives a little spoiler for anime only viewers and provides an interesting way to introduce a new Ending...although the current ending isn't really liked(The song is liked though).

uber gon
5th April 2011, 6:21 PM
Maybe Naruto gains the ability to stop people from using ninja techniques permanently. You know, like Aang.

Lorde
5th April 2011, 8:14 PM
Maybe Naruto gains the ability to stop people from using ninja techniques permanently. You know, like Aang.

You bring up an interesting point. It would be interesting to see a ninja lose their abilities. In fact, now I'm wondering what exactly makes a ninja. Not all of the people in the manga are ninja so I'm wondering if you have to be born with the ability to utilize chakra or something. It would be nice if we got more information on that at some point. Maybe in a databook or something.

BJPalmer85
5th April 2011, 8:20 PM
You bring up an interesting point. It would be interesting to see a ninja lose their abilities. In fact, now I'm wondering what exactly makes a ninja. Not all of the people in the manga are ninja so I'm wondering if you have to be born with the ability to utilize chakra or something. It would be nice if we got more information on that at some point. Maybe in a databook or something.
thats a very good question. Id like to know as well.

it would be interesting to understand the hows and why/why nots of that

B

Crimsonlink
5th April 2011, 8:50 PM

..... Then the Samurai take over. O_o Also Lee is a Ninja and can't use Chakra so that is rather redundant. This is exactly why I dislike the direction the Naruto series is going right now. Kishi is split between making world peace happen and the Naruto vs Sasuke fight in the Naruto verse.

BJPalmer85
5th April 2011, 9:04 PM
..... Then the Samurai take over. O_o Also Lee is a Ninja and can't use Chakra so that is rather redundant. This is exactly why I dislike the direction the Naruto series is going right now. Kishi is split between making world peace happen and the Naruto vs Sasuke fight in the Naruto verse.

This is incorrect. Lee cant use genjutsu or ninjutsu. He can open 5 of the 8 gates and use the enormous increase in chakra to alter his ablilities in taijutsu.

people would argue that just because opening the gates increases the chakra flow doesnt mean that Lee is actually using chakra. there is a yes and no argument to that statement.

No he is not actually utilizing the chakra in the way most other people in the series do. either by using ninjutsu or genjutsu. it is simply amplifying his abilities in taijutsu. some would say that is technically not using chakra and i can agree with that.

Yes he actually controls chakra to open the gates. It was stated by either Kakashi or Guy that a person who has learned to open the gates uses chakra to force them open. This statement here only proves that Lee has the ability to control his chakra to a certain extent.

B

Lorde
5th April 2011, 9:09 PM
Lee is weird. I don't know much about him since the story hasn't focused on him in a while, but I guess it would be interesting if Kishi gave him a role during this war. I don't think I've seen him anywhere lately, however. He might have been shown but I certainly don't remember where. That is one of the major issues with this current arc: the characters are all spread out and Kishi only focuses on them for a few chapters before moving on to other chapters.

BJPalmer85
5th April 2011, 9:17 PM
Lee is weird. I don't know much about him since the story hasn't focused on him in a while, but I guess it would be interesting if Kishi gave him a role during this war. I don't think I've seen him anywhere lately, however. He might have been shown but I certainly don't remember where. That is one of the major issues with this current arc: the characters are all spread out and Kishi only focuses on them for a few chapters before moving on to other chapters.
I think Lee is going to come back. I have a feeling he is going to play a major role somewhere down the line.

Lee is one of my favorite characters. all these people popping up with natural abilities and crap gets old. I like to see people that have to work for it

B

gliscor&yanmega
5th April 2011, 9:23 PM

Lee is in Kakashi's division. Last we saw of them, they were dealing with Edo Swordsmen and others.

Lee hasn't done much at all so far, but he most likely will since Kishi clearly is focusing on characters that aren't Sasuke and Naruto.

Crimsonlink
5th April 2011, 9:25 PM
This is incorrect. Lee cant use genjutsu or ninjutsu. He can open 5 of the 8 gates and use the enormous increase in chakra to alter his ablilities in taijutsu.

Well thats my point lolz. He can't use chakra, any ninja can use chakra to upgrade their Taijutsu. Lee is special because he trains his *** off to make his body stronger. Lee can't do basic chakra techniques like substitution and bushins. He has the bare amount needed to open the gates but thats it.

uber gon
5th April 2011, 10:39 PM

Yeah, but in SASUKE'S case losing ALL his ninja abilities would be one major blow to his ego. Heck I bet he'd put himself in a coma if that happened.

Shneak
6th April 2011, 2:27 AM

I always thought that everybody is born with chakra and can utilize it (unless you're disabled, like Lee,) but it's a choice to become a ninja. Sort of like the Samurai, they can use chakra, but they aren't ninja.

TsukiMirage
6th April 2011, 3:59 AM
Yeah all people in the narutoverse have chakra and such. They simply need training in how to use it. The Rikudou Sannin introduced how to manipulate that chakra, though it seems that it was being done long before if the samurai's are anything to go off off.

But I'm not sure how canceling out ninjutsu would stop Sasuke, since his powers are due to his blood. Still even without ninjutsu Sasuke would be a beast, considering his natural speed and swordsmanship.

7 tyranitars
6th April 2011, 8:14 AM
remember the first 5 chapters, there they explained it only 3 teams so 9 graduates from the academy make it to ninjas

TsukiMirage
6th April 2011, 9:33 AM
Credits: ohana & Geg
Source: 2ch & NF
Verification: Confirmed

272 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/04/06(水) 14:39:28.03 ID:XMicDVf2P

蝶チョウジ、アスマぶっ飛ばす。
褒めるアスマ
イノ、シカマルも参加して
シカマル、チャクラ刀でアスマ仕留める。
アスマ、イノシカ蝶べた褒め
アスマ成仏。

チリナルト、異変に気づく。
トイレ行くと嘘ついてダッシュ
ビー トイレの場所説明
八尾 止めろよ!!

ナルトの前に見張り役がぞろぞろ
シノパパが話し始めようとすると
イルカ先生が出てくる。

パラ見のサーセイ。

Butterfly-Chouji sends Asuma flying
Asuma commends him
Ino and Shikamaru participate as well
Shikamaru brings down Asuma with the chakra blades
Asuma gives the three of them high praise
Asuma dies in peace

Naruto senses something bad happening
He runs off lying about having to use the bathroom
Bee: "I'll tell you where the bathroom is."
Hachibi: "Stop him!!"

A big group of lookout guards appear before Naruto
Shino's dad starts to explain what's going on (not positive about this translation)
Iruka shows up

Good translation, but I'd like to point out a few things:
* It's more like Shikamaru takes down Asuma, as in kills
* Asuma enters nirvana. Guess this is a peaceful death, but the 「仏」 here is important, as he is a former monk.
* Naruto senses something strange, or out of the ordinary - not necessarily a disaster or something.
* Be starts to explain where the bathroom is (meaning he fell for Naruto's lie). The 8-bi commands him to stop Naruto.
* Indeed, Shino's dad starts to speak. Then Iruka shows up (and "interupts").
http://www.mangahideout.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=525&d=1302075414http://www.mangahideout.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=524&d=1302075413 So Naruto finally realizes something is up and Shino's papa will finally do something.

gliscor&yanmega
6th April 2011, 1:29 PM
Darn you TsukiMirage, beating me to posting the stuff :P

I really hope Naruto doesn't start getting in on the war...Shibi is there though...so all is good. Interesting how Kishi decided to give him a hood despite not having one before...like son like father I guess...even if it's usually the other way around.

Is that Shikaku there too though, thought he was busy somewhere else, then there's some Akimichi.

Hopefully Iruka talks sense into Naruto like always and Naruto just stays where he is.

Everyone looks surprised at something...everyone, even the Edo Tensei and White Zetsus...maybe at Asuma? That seems odd though.

Lorde
6th April 2011, 5:07 PM
So Naruto tries to leave the island. About freaking time. He should've done that ages ago rather than stay put. He felt that something was going on a while ago so he should've left the moment he sensed that. I'm glad that Iruka shows up. I thought he'd never appear. Anyway, it seems like Asuma dies. I'm glad that he has since it means we can finally move on with the story. What a concept :p

Crimsonlink
6th April 2011, 7:48 PM
Edo Tensai might actually have a weakness? Wow the most broken jutsu next to Izanagi actually has a weakness from the sounds of things. Also its about time Naruto realized something was going on in the world. Looks like Iruka might just hold Naruto in his cage till Sasuke comes out and then the clash will happen.

Also where the hell is Sasuke anyways? I want to see his new haxxed eyes soon. Madara will probably have Sasuke capture Bee and we can see Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

BJPalmer85
6th April 2011, 8:01 PM
is the english translation out yet? i really want to read this one?

B

gliscor&yanmega
6th April 2011, 8:44 PM
Chapter is out now.

EDIT: Interesting stuff I'd say. Naruto knows something is up, Iruka showing up is the cliffhanger...hopefully something good comes from this. I hope Naruto doesn't take part in this war, at less not now.

Choji seems to be really eager to end this war, his wings grew big time. But hopefully he doesn't do too much for now and lets others do some stuff.

Ino took control of two White Zetsus at once...I should hate her for using my Zetsu like that but she did something great at less so I can forgive her.

Shikamaru took the backseat in this fight, which is good, gave Ino and Choji some spotlight, but Shikamaru didn't do nothing still.

Asuma's final words were nice.

Overall, I liked this chapter.

uber gon
6th April 2011, 10:09 PM
I actually want to see Iruka's reaction to Naruto's new form. Maybe we'll get some epic flashback or something.

Shneak
6th April 2011, 11:12 PM
Crap. I need to leave just when I checked Mangastream. The title sounds good.

Lorde
6th April 2011, 11:24 PM
Wow, this week's chapter was actually really good. Asuma was sealed but it wasn't as chessy as I had thought it would be. Choji was extremely impressive as well and it looks like he's going to fight the other revived ninja. His expression almost reminded me of Kakashi's. Anyway, I liked the conversation between Bee and the Hachibi and I'm surprised that Naruto had so many guards. I honestly didn't think that the Kage would go as far as to place guards around the temple, but I guess it worked out perfectly. I hope the next chapter has more action.

Crimsonlink
7th April 2011, 12:03 AM
I'm proud of Choji, he really redeemed himself and I think Kishi understood that people didn't like the fact that Choji was struggling to fight Asuma since Choji's dad mentioned how he won't be a problem anymore.

I was kinda sad that Asuma didn't say anything to his team to pass on to his newborn kid and Kurenai. Choji looks pretty epic with his huge butterfly wings so next weeks chapter looks good.

Now I really look forward to Naruto and Iruka conversation. However I must say that the Hachibi is smart, a bit too smart. I mean Bee must have been getting info from HQ and Hachibi heard it because it knows about Orochimaru's Edo Tensai Jutsu but the 8 tails is pretty damn smart by itself. Man the Kyuubi must be even smarter so its not a wonder that Naruto can't control it.

Shneak
7th April 2011, 12:11 AM
Incredible chapter.

Death of Asuma was fast and simple. Nothing like Sai's brother or Sasori. Ino apparently has the power to control 2 things at once, no big deal. Choji got a huge power-up. And huge is an understatement. I have a huge feeling Choji is going to die.

Looks like Naruto is going to find out about the war. I wonder if he notices the headbands?

Shadow Lucario
7th April 2011, 6:29 AM
I now have a little respect for Choji now. Did anyone else think he was starting to look a little to thin when he used the Butterfly mode? I also think he will die. If not then his father will.

TsukiMirage
7th April 2011, 8:21 AM
Ino continues to impress me each chapter. She now has the ability to possess separate people at the same time. The finishing of Asuma and Chouji's new determination was interesting, but what was even more interesting is that it seems that Suna's ninjas are with every squad to deal with the sealing. Now that Chouji and gang are looking to end things, I get the feeling we won't see Darui's squad again for quite some time. Finally Naruto notice something, though it doesn't seem like he'll be able t act on it. I'm glad to see Shino's dad get some screen time and while I don't feel like taking in another speech from Iruka, it'll probably be a good one to get Naruto to stay. It was also awesome to see the Hachibi figure things out and show it's intelligences. Great chapter.

GaZsTiC
7th April 2011, 4:43 PM
Did anyone else think he was starting to look a little to thin when he used the Butterfly mode?

Yes, obviously... The technique works by burning calories.

lucky_u
7th April 2011, 4:48 PM
I now have a little respect for Choji now. Did anyone else think he was starting to look a little to thin when he used the Butterfly mode? I also think he will die. If not then his father will.

Well, as explained in this chapter, Chouji actually undergo the same transformation as he would by taking the red pepper pill. So yeah he is thinner since he's using body fat as chakra.
Nara clan's research will save Chouji...again.

I wonder what is in Tsunade's mind now?
Is she going to let Naruto fight?
Or keeping him away from battle?

GaZsTiC
7th April 2011, 4:54 PM
KishimotoTsunade will definitely not let Naruto join the war.

BJPalmer85
7th April 2011, 4:56 PM
Well, as explained in this chapter, Chouji actually undergo the same transformation as he would by taking the red pepper pill. So yeah he is thinner since he's using body fat as chakra.
Nara clan's research will save Chouji...again.

I wonder what is in Tsunade's mind now?
Is she going to let Naruto fight?
Or keeping him away from battle?
i believe she wants Naruto to fight. Has that been her stance all along? whether she will fight to allow that to happen is another story.

I have a thought. How come with the Edo Tensai Kabuto brought back all these powerful ninjas but Orochimaru and Jaraiya were not brought back? Im guessing Orochimaru wasnt brought back was because he was sealed during Sauske's fight with Itachi which would make sense because the Third Hokage was also not brought back and he had his spirit sealed.

As for Jaraiya my only guess as to why he was not brought back was because he died with Pain's chakra poles still in him.

B

TsukiMirage
7th April 2011, 5:16 PM
Well what Tsunade want's doesn't matter, because Ee is in command and they already decided that he wasn't going to the field. There's far too much risk and Naruto would be detrimental to his teammates.

Jiraiya wasn't brought back because Kabuto couldn't get his blood, since his body floated down to the bottom of Ame's lake.

BJPalmer85
7th April 2011, 5:20 PM
Well what Tsunade want's doesn't matter, because Ee is in command and they already decided that he wasn't going to the field. There's far too much risk and Naruto would be detrimental to his teammates.

Jiraiya wasn't brought back because Kabuto couldn't get his blood, since his body floated down to the bottom of Ame's lake.
didnt think of that. good point though.

what about my assumption which Orochimaru? would you think that was correct?

B

gliscor&yanmega
7th April 2011, 5:20 PM
i believe she wants Naruto to fight. Has that been her stance all along? whether she will fight to allow that to happen is another story.

I have a thought. How come with the Edo Tensai Kabuto brought back all these powerful ninjas but Orochimaru and Jaraiya were not brought back? Im guessing Orochimaru wasnt brought back was because he was sealed during Sauske's fight with Itachi which would make sense because the Third Hokage was also not brought back and he had his spirit sealed.

As for Jaraiya my only guess as to why he was not brought back was because he died with Pain's chakra poles still in him.

B

Orochimaru isn't dead, just sealed away. Edo Tensei only revives the dead.

Jiraiya is at the bottom of a lake and Kabuto already said the reason why he can't get his body, something about the Water Pressure or something, basically he can't go down and get the body since he'll probably die. But Kabuto has stated that Pain's poles should provide the DNA needed.

Kabuto may have some Snakes going around looking for any traces of DNA they can find, along with Shisui's DNA since Kabuto expressed interest in summoning him too.

BJPalmer85
7th April 2011, 5:24 PM
Orochimaru isn't dead, just sealed away. Edo Tensei only revives the dead.

Jiraiya is at the bottom of a lake and Kabuto already said the reason why he can't get his body, something about the Water Pressure or something, basically he can't go down and get the body since he'll probably die. But Kabuto has stated that Pain's poles should provide the DNA needed.

Kabuto may have some Snakes going around looking for any traces of DNA they can find, along with Shisui's DNA since Kabuto expressed interest in summoning him too.
makes sense. looking forward to the next chapter a lot.

B

Lucario At Service
7th April 2011, 7:43 PM
As of ch 534, we have 2 people of Konoka 10 (not counting Naruto, Sai & Sasuke) who got a boost in power. Chouji can use his clans secret "Calorie-Control Technique" without difficulty (and the need of those dangerous pills) and Tenten got her hands on the "Banana Fan". Now what would the other 8's power-up be like.

I can guess Lee being able to open more Celestial Gates (but unlike Gai would take less recoil from it), and maybe able to use the Drunken-Fist style without the use of any alcohol or he is able to handle the amount he takes.

I can't guess what Kida, Shino, Hinata, Negi, Ino, Shikamaru, Sakura's power-up would be like.
Out of those 7 only Sakura is the one who is a sort of a free-style character (the other have there own clan techniques to master), but the most like upgrade for her would be "Summoning" Jutsu (it would have been better if she mastered a few elemental techs but she won't most probably as she is primarily a Medical Ninja now).

On another note, what are the chances of Kushina or other members of the Uzumaki clan getting revived by ET. There revival would definitely change the flow of the battle.

GaZsTiC
7th April 2011, 7:50 PM
On another note, what are the chances of Kushina or other members of the Uzumaki clan getting revived by ET. There revival would definitely change the flow of the battle.

It would depend on whether or not Naruto actually participates in the war. If he does then I'm sure Kishimoto would revive his parents and Jiraiya as soon as. We don't really know anything about the Uzumaki clan so it would seem pointless to revive other clansmen.

Lorde
7th April 2011, 9:38 PM
It's cool how three of the most boring characters in the manga have received a boost in power. I noticed that Ino can now control two people at once and that she's gotten really good at using her clan's techniques. I almost want to see her and Sakura fight once more; you know that Ino would have the best shot at winning lol. Tenten got a nice boost with the Banana Fan, although it isn't really her weapon. Choji has shown the most development so far and I actually like it. Good job Kishi. I hope some of the other cardboard-esque characters get some development in later chapters.

Crimsonlink
7th April 2011, 9:48 PM
It would depend on whether or not Naruto actually participates in the war. If he does then I'm sure Kishimoto would revive his parents and Jiraiya as soon as. We don't really know anything about the Uzumaki clan so it would seem pointless to revive other clansmen.

Only Kushina can be revived and that might happen just to show us Naruto's mother's powers and also how much Naruto sucked when his parents are such good ninja.

I do want Jiraiya revived if only to see the Jiraiya vs Naruto fight with both using Sage mode although Jiraiya can't use it without the toads.

It would be cool if the head of the Uzumaki clan came back to life or maybe Naruto's grandparents from either side of Naruto's family and he inherits some stuff from them like some long range attacks.

Begin Rant
So I watched todays episode and I just shook my head as Sakura just lied to Naruto's face like that about loving him. What a ***** to be blunt. The opening has me worried for Naruto since it looked like Sakura was aiming the kunai at him since the blade end is on Naruto's side. Also the opening song is awesome but the focus on Sakura is not. She fails anyways so why bother giving her attention like that in the op.
End Rant.

Go watch the episode if only to see Naruto not be a fool and reject Sakura. One of my biggest wish is to have Kishimoto explain why Naruto liked Sakura out of all people or where Naruto's obsession started in the first place.

Platinum fan.
7th April 2011, 10:01 PM
Choji's power boost was great. Nice to see Ino's improved as well. I considered her useless in the past but now I am glad to have a slice of humble pie on my opinion of her, Ino's really showing how incredible she can be. I hope the other teams get nice boost as well. Now that Naruto knows somethings wrong I wonder how he'll take the news since I doubt Iruka would lie to him about the war. Any the last chapter was great. Choji and Ino, you guys rock and I hope to see more development for the Konoha kids before the likes of Madara, Nagato, Itachi, Sasuke, and Kabuto show up to blow everyone away with their hax level jutsu.

GaZsTiC
7th April 2011, 10:56 PM
Begin Rant
So I watched todays episode and I just shook my head as Sakura just lied to Naruto's face like that about loving him. What a ***** to be blunt. The opening has me worried for Naruto since it looked like Sakura was aiming the kunai at him since the blade end is on Naruto's side. Also the opening song is awesome but the focus on Sakura is not. She fails anyways so why bother giving her attention like that in the op.
End Rant.

I wanted Naruto to slap Sakura in the face. But it didn't happen in the manga so the chances were almost zero...

As for the opening, I think it's supposed to be ambiguous as to who Sakura would rather kill. She is being torn between her love for Sasuke and her friendship to Naruto and the opening does well to show her emotional ties being broken. The song fits Sakura so well and is also efficient in pumping me up for the war (even though the war has been terrible so far). I wouldn't say that Sakura "fails"...but Kishimoto has extremely successfully made Sakura the biggest ***** ever and the opening is great in deciphering that. I also don't mind that Sakura is getting the attention this time around - considering that it's usually Naruto and Sasuke.

I think it's the third best Shippuden opening after Sign and Hero's Come Back.

Shneak
8th April 2011, 12:05 AM
There's a new opening!? Cool, I was wondering when Diver was getting replaced.

GaZsTiC
8th April 2011, 12:17 AM
There's a new opening!? Cool, I was wondering when Diver was getting replaced.

Yep. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfqDdXgpZoA&hd=1)

Bleach and One Piece are also getting new opening's next week. Naruto and Bleach get two openings a year: one in April, the other in September. One Piece gets a new opening every April.

EDIT: I was bored, so decided to make a detailed write-up of the opening:

"Now that you have shed your tears like a kid crying his heart out"

0:00-0:03 – A large floating rock. Naruto is on one side and Sasuke on the other. Sakura is in the middle. This rock is metaphorically Sakura’s emotions and symbolises how she is equally split between her best friend and her love.

0:03-0:05 – Sakura readies her kunai: she has to prepare to kill. Naruto and Sasuke are equidistant from Sakura – she could be ready to kill any one of them.

0:05-0:07 – A close-up of Sakura with Sasuke in the background. Sasuke is the one who is most in Sakura’s thoughts and feelings.

"I can't see who I should protect anymore. It looks like I keep staring at the summer sky."

0:08-0:24 – The rock splits equally in half. The cracks sway equally on both sides symbolising Sakura’s unsure feelings. It also literally shows that Naruto and Sasuke are forever destined to drift farther apart. The title of “Naruto Shippuden” comes on screen.

"Just because I acted tough, you couldn't see my tears...but actually, I was really scared."

0:25-0:35 – The allies appear on screen, followed by Sasuke’s group (we leave Sakura’s feelings and the opening focuses on the beginning of the war).

"I keep on losing people dear to me. Still, I keep on running desperately."

0:36-0:40 – The rock is beginning to be put back together. In front of this scene stands the remaining Akatsuki members: the source of Sakura’s suffering.

0:41-0:45 – Sakura is falling amongst the rubble. This shows her feelings of despair. A close-up of Madara again backs up the idea that he is at the source of Sakura’s pain.

"It's always when we're together we can do everything. If that continued then it's fine if I'm not strong."

0:46-1:01 – The opening reverts back to the major players in the future war – both allies and enemies.

"Now that you have shed your tears, like a kid crying his heart out, I can finally see whom I should protect..."

1:02-1:06 – The opening goes back to the close-up of Sakura and Sasuke. A single tear falls down the left side of Sakura’s face. Does a single tear – as opposed to tears from both eyes – mean that she has made her decision to support one over the other? Is she crying because she is ready to kill the one she loves? Or is she crying because her love is forcing her to side against her best friend? A close-up of the kunai would suggest that she has made her resolve to kill one of them.

1:07-1:13 – We see Gaara make the resolve to kill Sasuke with a single tear fall down the right side of his face. Does this mean that Sakura resolved to side against Naruto (considering how her tear fell down the opposite side of her face)?

"But it still looks like I keep yelling to the summer sky."

1:14-1:19 – Naruto meets Bee. Together, with a few others, they leave by boat (prior to the war).

1:20-1:25 – Naruto and Sasuke confront at the ridge between the two pieces of the floating rock.

"It looks like all I do is stare at the sky..."

1:26-1:30 – Sakura raises her kunai. She has made the decision to kill one of them. The blade is noticeably pointed towards Naruto, however is right in the centre between the two: it could be any one of them. Which one has she resolved to kill? And will her unsure and faltering feelings play a role? It would seem that the animators have left it for the viewers to decide. Her face is out of sight – we do not see any emotion. This symbolises her complete change in character following this decision. The old Sakura is gone.

Grovyl
8th April 2011, 2:01 AM
This chapter was pretty amazing. I liked Choji's huge freaking Butterfly Wings! I wonder if he can fly with them I sorta liked how Asuma spoke only a bit when he was going, but then again I wish he would had said more. The title of the chapter was sketchy... "Farewell, Ino-Shika-Chou." Although now that I think of it, it's referring to Asuma saying goodbye, right? I'm scared Naruto is going to find out about the war and go fight. I bet he'll try to go all Full Kyubi Chakra on the enemies and die reason/gain full power over the Kyubi. I didn't care too much about Iruka's appearance because I never really liked him, but he's gonna make something huge happen.

By the way, I always get tricked by thinking Platinum fan is me...

uber gon
8th April 2011, 3:35 AM
Screw the Almighty Butterfree (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Gxn7fL5C8), I'm going for the Almighty Chouji.

PKMN Trainer Rex
8th April 2011, 7:29 AM
All I can say about this chapter is Chouji rulez.

Lorde
8th April 2011, 8:05 AM
Why do I get the feeling that Iruka is never going to be shown fighting in the manga? He's one of Naruto's guards at the moment, so I can't see him getting involved in an actual fight. I actually wanted him to die since he's one of the last people who Naruto truly trusts, but Kishi is playing favorites here. Gah! Meanwhile, I'm wondering where the manga will move to next. I know that Iruka will talk to Naruto in the next chapter, but I wonder which fight we'll be seeing next. I'd love to see how Mei is doing, but I think Kishi might just focus on Gaara next. Watch him sprout wings, too :rolleyes:

7 tyranitars
8th April 2011, 10:46 AM
same, nice opening looks pretty cool O_O, still sign is my all time favorite, however diver wins if it was only the song

Shneak
8th April 2011, 7:52 PM
1:26-1:30 ľ Sakura raises her kunai. She has made the decision to kill one of them. The blade is noticeably pointed towards Naruto, however is right in the centre between the two: it could be any one of them. Which one has she resolved to kill? And will her unsure and faltering feelings play a role? It would seem that the animators have left it for the viewers to decide. Her face is out of sight ľ we do not see any emotion. This symbolises her complete change in character following this decision. The old Sakura is gone.

This was really weird. Almost foreshadowing an event? Diver seemed to have a 'deep' (no pun) message too.

Rikudo Sennin
8th April 2011, 8:13 PM
I was really liking the last opening and ending - the symbolism behind the opening really captured the essence of the series in my opinion - so it's a shame they hardly lasted. I like the video in the new opening, but the song not so much, maybe it'll take some time getting used to it.
Also, at first I didn't the last ending, but eventually I warmed up to it, the chorus is so catchy, I even have it in my iPod haha

Lorde
8th April 2011, 9:35 PM
I don't really care much for the new anime opening themes since I don't regularly watch the anime. I've liked some of them but I tend to only focus on the manga material these days since even the anime opening themes contain filler. It's sort of disappointing when you're watching a Naruto opening theme and it shows certain characters fighting each other, only for them not to actually fight each other in the story.

TsukiMirage
8th April 2011, 10:04 PM
Why do I get the feeling that Iruka is never going to be shown fighting in the manga? He's one of Naruto's guards at the moment, so I can't see him getting involved in an actual fight. I actually wanted him to die since he's one of the last people who Naruto truly trusts, but Kishi is playing favorites here. Gah! Meanwhile, I'm wondering where the manga will move to next. I know that Iruka will talk to Naruto in the next chapter, but I wonder which fight we'll be seeing next. I'd love to see how Mei is doing, but I think Kishi might just focus on Gaara next. Watch him sprout wings, too :rolleyes: Because Iruka's just an average chuunin and we are far beyond the point of a mere chuunin putting up a good fight.

An update of Sasuke would be nice, but I think after seeing Iruka convince Naruto to stay we'll move on to Gaara and Onoki with the possibility of some other Edo summons appearing.

Falco
8th April 2011, 11:33 PM
Because Iruka's just an average chuunin and we are far beyond the point of a mere chuunin putting up a good fight.

An update of Sasuke would be nice, but I think after seeing Iruka convince Naruto to stay we'll move on to Gaara and Onoki with the possibility of some other Edo summons appearing.

In my opinion, seeing Iruka fight would be way more interesting than having any sort of update on Sasuke...

Platinum fan.
9th April 2011, 3:30 AM
Crud. I wanted to post below Grovyl again. Double Marshals FTW!

Anyway I don't really care much for Iruka. Never really did until I saw Little Kuriboh's version of him. Like some I don't really watch the Naruto anime. The voices always irk me and the sea of fillers can really tire a person out. Some are fairly entertaining while most are awful and have nothing to do with the plot. The only good thing about them is they give lesser characters screen time. Of course Tenten still feels cheated even in those. Still I'm interested on how Iruka tells Naruto about the war if he does.

GaZsTiC
9th April 2011, 3:48 AM
Never really did until I saw Little Kuriboh's version of him.

So I'm not the only one then? LK making Iruka a One Piece fanboy was probably the greatest thing of all time.

Platinum fan.
9th April 2011, 3:59 AM
So I'm not the only one then? LK making Iruka a One Piece fanboy was probably the greatest thing of all time.

I can't watch that without laughing. I really can't XD

Being serious again, I wouldn't have mind seeing some of Iruka's ninja skills if only for once. I know he's a Chunin and Naruto and all his classmates surpassed him ages ago but I would have liked to have seen something from Iruka. Oh well I guess he's more of a teacher ninja then a actual battle one if such a thing exist.

Shneak
9th April 2011, 4:03 AM
I don't think Iruka has any special skills. He seems extremely generic.

TsukiMirage
9th April 2011, 7:10 AM
In my opinion, seeing Iruka fight would be way more interesting than having any sort of update on Sasuke... Heresy! But seriously, Iruka doesn't have much going for him to be interesting. He's not very tactical or powerful, so he's not gonna make any difference in the current plot battlewise. The most he could do is fight a Zetsu clone and that would basically be pointless. Regardless of whether you like him or not, Sasuke's reappearance would mean the plot's advancing and that's always a good thing.

Lorde
9th April 2011, 10:09 PM
I don't think Iruka has any special skills. He seems extremely generic.

So did Dan, but he seems to have some really unique techniques from what we've heard recently. I'd love to see Iruka fight but that's just so that he can die. He's totally useless now, but his death could affect Naruto in a way that would help advance the story. Everything seems to be stalled at the moment and we need something to get the story moving forward in the right direction.

TsukiMirage
9th April 2011, 11:12 PM
Not really. We knew that Dan was a jounin on the path to becoming Hokage and he had some pretty good stats. Iruka was just a chuunin that couldn't even beat another chuunin. Night and day.

While Iruka dying would be an interesting plot development, it would be sort of annoying that Naruto can only move forward when someone dies. It's about time he starts moving forward on his own.

LexSuicune
9th April 2011, 11:20 PM
Iruka's a pretty basic character, I don't believe there's much that can be squeezed out of him other than making him a key to unleashing Naruto's full power with his death or something stupid like that.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
11th April 2011, 5:38 AM
So did Dan, but he seems to have some really unique techniques from what we've heard recently. I'd love to see Iruka fight but that's just so that he can die. He's totally useless now, but his death could affect Naruto in a way that would help advance the story. Everything seems to be stalled at the moment and we need something to get the story moving forward in the right direction.

Well we never got to really see Dan battle until now. We've had a few clips of Iruka and he just seems to have mastered a lot of really basic techniques.

GaZsTiC
11th April 2011, 5:41 AM
The most epic thing Iruka ever did was take the shuriken in the back.

I hope this time he does something pretty awesome like punch Naruto in the face.

Shadow Lucario
11th April 2011, 5:44 AM
Iruka will always just be that school teacher that doesn't do anything impressive if he doesn't die in the war. I think he chose to remain the Academy instructor. Otherwise I think he would have shown some awesome Jutsu by now.

Crimsonlink
11th April 2011, 5:55 AM
While Iruka dying would be an interesting plot development, it would be sort of annoying that Naruto can only move forward when someone dies. It's about time he starts moving forward on his own.

Gasp! You figured out Kishi's plan! lolz. Knowing Kishi I wouldn't be surprised, it would be the same thing as when Naruto went Kyuubi for the first time at Wave country.

I'm sure there will be a conversation with Iruka this week and maybe for once in his life Naruto will mention his father is the 4th.

It annoys me that people haven't made the connection in the manga yet..... I mean the kid and his dad are almost like twins.

Lorde
11th April 2011, 6:31 AM
I figure that Dan will be quite a challenge for the other ninja. I didn't think he was anything special but I guess Kabuto summoned him for a reason. I hope he shows his special technique soon and I hope that he kills someone with it because I'm dying to see more carnage. But yeah, I guess Iruka will never do anything useful. He'll probably outlive most of the other characters, too. Kind of sad how the blandest characters *coughSakuracough* get to live while some of the coolest characters die.

Platinum fan.
11th April 2011, 6:36 PM
I guess Dan would have to be strong since he wanted to be Hokage. If Tsunade does not get involved with him I'll be disappointed. I want Dan to see his girlfriend as Hokage and get insane with jealousy and explode in a fit of jealous rage. Nah I'm joking even if the idea is sort of funny. The wars going alright but needs some more death to feel like a real war. So far it just feels like good guys stomping powered down Edo Tensei versions of powerful ninjas.

TsukiMirage
11th April 2011, 8:45 PM
Well since Kabuto brought the Edo summons back to screw with their love one's emotions, Tsunade and Dan will have to eventually meet again, so I don't see him getting sealed or anything by Darui's squad.

Lorde
11th April 2011, 9:38 PM
Seeing Tsunade and Dan together again would be really sad, though. I remember feeling bad for Tsunade when her story was told and it would be really sad if she were the one to seal Dan. But I guess Kishi wouldn't care. He's constantly killing off his characters so it wouldn't really matter to him. And I guess part of me does want Tsunade to fight once again, so having her fight against Dan would be interesting. I'd love to see the Raikage fight as well, and he might get the chance during the fight with the revived Kage. That's if Gaara doesn't defeat them all himself, of course :3

Shneak
12th April 2011, 1:30 AM
Tsunade needs to fight Dan. I'm pretty sure they're plot is unresolved.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
12th April 2011, 2:58 AM
Tsunade needs to fight Dan. I'm pretty sure they're plot is unresolved.

That would be cool, but I doubt the leader of Konoha will be allowed to just go to the battlefield without having someone stop her, like the raikage with the Gold and Silver Brothers.

Platinum fan.
12th April 2011, 3:38 AM
Like The 4th Kira said I would love to see the Raikage battle again as well. He was awesomely impressive in his Sasuke fight, especially since he was going up against the Hax Sharingan at it's cheapest. I pretty much would like to see all the kages in fights before the war ends. Kind of sucks Gaara is the only one active on the field. Nothing against him but I've seen pretty much everything from him. However I'm still waiting for Gaara to face his dad. What a meeting that will be.

TsukiMirage
12th April 2011, 4:38 AM
Tsunade needs to fight Dan. I'm pretty sure they're plot is unresolved. Can't see that going much different then Sai and Shin went, mostly because Tsunade doesn't have much in the way of a fighting style that would make it interesting.

Lorde
12th April 2011, 7:08 AM
Can't see that going much different then Sai and Shin went, mostly because Tsunade doesn't have much in the way of a fighting style that would make it interesting.

Sai and Shin didn't even fight, really. Shin just died because his emotions set him free. I think we could expect much more from Tsunade and Dan since Dan has been hinted to have a powerful technique and Tsunade herself is the Hokage. And I actually like Tsunade's fighting style. It might not be too complicated but at least she can do massive damage.

Shadow Lucario
12th April 2011, 7:14 AM
Sai and Shin didn't even fight, really. Shin just died because his emotions set him free. I think we could expect much more from Tsunade and Dan since Dan has been hinted to have a powerful technique and Tsunade herself is the Hokage. And I actually like Tsunade's fighting style. It might not be too complicated but at least she can do massive damage.

And that massive damage barely did anything against Orochimaru. He was still able to fight after taking several hits from her.

Lorde
12th April 2011, 7:18 AM
And that massive damage barely did anything against Orochimaru. He was still able to fight after taking several hits from her.

Orochimaru was a freak. Several ninja fought him yet none of them were ever truly able to kill him. That doesn't mean that Tsunade's techniques are weak - that means that Orochimaru had a tough layer of plot armor around himself.

Crimsonlink
12th April 2011, 7:21 AM
Orochimaru was a freak. Several ninja fought him yet none of them were ever truly able to kill him. That doesn't mean that Tsunade's techniques are weak - that means sign that Orochimaru had a tough layer of plot armor around himself.

^ This is so true lolz. I still remember the awful battle that he had with 4 tails Kyuubi Naruto. One of Kishi's worst fight IMO along with pretty much every fight Orochimaru has been in.

Come to think of it, besides the Naruto vs Orochimaru we never did see the full extent of Oro's abilities. Maybe because Kabuto is the new Orochimaru?

Shadow Lucario
12th April 2011, 7:27 AM
Orochimaru's presence made even Kakashi tremble. I think it's safe to say he was pretty powerful if the best Jonin in Konoha was left quaking in his boots.

TsukiMirage
12th April 2011, 5:12 PM
Sai and Shin didn't even fight, really. Shin just died because his emotions set him free. I think we could expect much more from Tsunade and Dan since Dan has been hinted to have a powerful technique and Tsunade herself is the Hokage. And I actually like Tsunade's fighting style. It might not be too complicated but at least she can do massive damage. Still gonna stick to the idea that Tsunade and Dan will go the way of Sai and Shin. Maybe we can expect more from Dan, but not so much with Tsunade. Physical punches and medical ninjutsu aren't that dangerous for normal opponents, and now she would have to go up against an opponent who would potentially negate both of those abilities? After all massive damage is nothing to an Edo summon and medical ninjutsu would be pointless on a corpse. Can't see the actual fight going on for more then a few pages. Sure Kishi may give us a couple of chapters going over the emotional element of their fighting, but the actual fight shouldn't last very long.

Lorde
12th April 2011, 11:12 PM
Come to think of it, besides the Naruto vs Orochimaru we never did see the full extent of Oro's abilities. Maybe because Kabuto is the new Orochimaru?

Kabuto is essentially Orochimaru so I wouldn't be shocked if Kabuto used more of Orochimaru's techniques.

But yeah, I'm not saying that Tsunade would finish off Dan with a few punches. She could just use her physical strength to stall for time if need be. I'm pretty sure that Tsunade knows some sealing techniques since she's able to seal away some of her chakra in her forehead. I'm thinking that she'll use some sort of sealing jutsu to seal Dan. It would be sort of odd to see her using those methods since she's so direct all the time, but Kishi likes pulling BS endings like that so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's how things go. Why does everyone hate Tsunade?

MGOShockWave
12th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Best Show/Manga ever amazing story :) so emotional

GaZsTiC
12th April 2011, 11:46 PM
Best Show/Manga ever amazing story :) so emotional

We don't like your kind here.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
13th April 2011, 12:28 AM
Kabuto is essentially Orochimaru so I wouldn't be shocked if Kabuto used more of Orochimaru's techniques.

Well other than the resurrection technique and some snake techniques Orochimaru didn't have techniques that were notable/synonymous to him. They were varied and numerous attacks so I doubt Kabuto will show anymore powers linked to Orochimaru. He'll get more jutsu and probably some chakra increase or whatever.

Shadow Lucario
13th April 2011, 1:50 AM
We don't like your kind here.

I second that.

Lorde
13th April 2011, 3:11 AM
Well other than the resurrection technique and some snake techniques Orochimaru didn't have techniques that were notable/synonymous to him. They were varied and numerous attacks so I doubt Kabuto will show anymore powers linked to Orochimaru. He'll get more jutsu and probably some chakra increase or whatever.

I don't think we ever really got to know Orochimaru, though. He fought a few times, but he never really showed off what he could do, which is why I hope Kabuto can use some of Orochimaru's other techniques. Orochimaru did spend a ton of time learning new jutsu so he must have some other techniques that we haven't seen yet.

Shadow Lucario
13th April 2011, 3:20 AM
Considering he was one of the Sannin I think we can deduce that Orochimaru was pretty strong. Not only that, but he beat Sandaime Hokage (Third). Some will attribute this to his old age, but even as an old man Hiruzen was pretty good.

LexSuicune
13th April 2011, 4:05 AM
I am so very proud of Ch˘ji, as Asuma himself said, he's always had the potential of being the strongest shinobi (besides Naruto and Sasuke of course), if only he believed in himself.

He obliterated him alongside Shikamaru and Ino his sensei in one fell swoop.

I can't wait to see what he's up to now that he's mastered the power of his Butterfly mode.

TsukiMirage
13th April 2011, 5:10 AM
Best Show/Manga ever amazing story :) so emotional If you feel that, then read and watch FMA. That'll blow you away.

Well other than the resurrection technique and some snake techniques Orochimaru didn't have techniques that were notable/synonymous to him. They were varied and numerous attacks so I doubt Kabuto will show anymore powers linked to Orochimaru. He'll get more jutsu and probably some chakra increase or whatever. The second technique that Kabuto believes make him unbeatable will probably be linked to Orochimaru, as that would seem like something Orochimaru would be responsible for.

TsukiMirage
13th April 2011, 11:06 AM
387 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/04/13(水) 16:43:28.05 ID:Z9Im8xxsO
ツナデや雷影が止める前に、ケッカイ班が止める
ナルトが向かう先に、ケッカイ班がいる。

イルカは、ちゃんと止めたんだけど
ナルトはゴリ押し
鹿一族が影真似して、影から、皆が戦ってる映像が頭の中に入ってくる
真意を聞くナルト
全てを話すイルカ

Before Tsunade and Raikage can stop him, the Barrier Team stops Naruto.
The Barrier Team is in front of Naruto before he can leave.

Naruto goes thru with full force.
He goes Sennin Mode and turns everything into dust.
Naruto rush to the battlefield.

Iruka manages to stop him all right.
But Naruto goes thru with full force
The nara dude use Shadow Bind on Naruto
When looking at the shadow, Naruto can sense everyone fighting.
Naruto wants to know the truth
Iruka tells him everything.

357 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/04/13(水) 15:56:07.92 ID:Z9Im8xxsO

ナルトゴリ押し
仙人モードからチリナルになって
戦場にむかった!

Naruto shoves his way through.
He goes from the sage mode to chilli mode and
Heads for the battlefield!

more:

ビーと一緒にいた、友達って名前なんだっけ?
http://img295.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-13029/loc202/684707624_IMG_3296_122_202lo.jpg
Naruto shows his power.

7 tyranitars
13th April 2011, 12:27 PM
nice spoilers, although I can't see the pics, just as last week spoilers they are not appearing for me tsuki

gliscor&yanmega
13th April 2011, 2:33 PM
This is the full translation of the chapter:

353 : Iruka's persuasion
To Naruto he is the strongest barrier.

Naruto : Iruka-sensei, what are you doing on this remote island ?
Iruka : Hehe ... We came here because we were given the mission to come and assist. This island was in
big danger, or so I heard.

Naruto : Then ... Why can't I go outside ?
Iruka : Unknown beasts and animals appeared here, we must get a fix on who they are and ...

Naruto : I felt the Kyuubi's chakra outside, is this related to what you're talking about ?

Gen : Did he felt Kinkaku and Ginkaku's chakra in the Sealed Room ? We're in a load of trouble if he goes outside.
We have to stop him at all cost. You have to fool him, Iruka !

Iruka : Huh ... Yeah. There are beasts that possess Kyuubi's chakra, it seems. On this island, animals that possess Kyuubi's chakra
aren't that rare. If you go out, they will communicate with your Kyuubi go berserk, we can have that.
So please, stay inside.

Naruto : Is that why Captain Yamato didn't return ?

Iruka : Yes, you know that the Mokuton can somehow control Kyuubi's chakra, of course.

Naruto : ...

Iruka : Then ... come with me inside.

Naruto : I remember that Motoi said that Bee managed to tame all the beasts here and he became their king.
I remember the fist greeting. He didn't lie.

If animals go berserk, I can restrain them. Let me try.

Iruka, Nara dude and Gen : ...

Naruto goes Sennin Mode and start to dash thru Iruka and the others.

Nara dude : Naruto mustn't go outside !

Akimichi guys : Right ! *they appear right in front of Naruto*

Sage Naruto attack the Akimichi guys. Both Akimichi are seen flying outside the Waterfall of truth. Naruto's foreheard protector is blown off.

Naruto retrieves his foreheard protector.

Nara dude : Yes. I got him with Shadow Bind.

Naruto : !!

When the Shadow get Naruto, he can see images of his friends fighting on the battlefield.

He see Kakashi and Guy fighting. He see Sakura and the Healing Team.
Shikamaru's Team fighting Kakuzu. Kimimaro tearing ninjas left and right. He see a lot of Zetsu fighting.

Naruto : What the f...

Iruka : ...

Naruto : What the hell is going on ?

Iruka : This is war. We're under attack from Madara's forces.

Naruto : !!?

Gen : Hey, Iruka what are you ...

Iruka : Gen, I don't think lying will do much good. Naruto isn't that stupid.
I think we have a better chance by talking with him honestly.

Naruto : All my friends are fighting for their lives, why are you keeping me hidden here ?

Iruka : Because the whole point of this war is to protect you.

Naruto : ??

Iruka : Madara is going full force on this war. He's using everything he can to get The Kyuubi inside you, and the Hachibi inside Killer Bee.
In this war, Everyone is risking their lives to protect you.
Naruto, you have to be patient, trust your friends and wait.

Naruto : ...

Naruto remembers his talking with Nagato about "War is hell" and stuff.

Iruka : So ... Let's go back to ...

Naruto : I'm going to finish this whole war myself. All this pain and sadness are mine to bear.
It's my duty !

Iruka : Didn't you hear me ? Kyuubi is inside you. It's no just about you, Naruto.

Naruto : You were the 1st one to aknowledge me as Naruto and not just as Kyuubi ...
Then why ? The only thing you're talking about is the Kyuubi. You don't seems to trust me or even notice me at all !

Iruka : Stop acting like a spoiled child, to me you are ...

Naruto and Iruka are both panting.

Naruto remembers when he saved Iruka from Mizuki. Iruka said "He is ... He is a superior student that I aknowledged.
He's no monster fox. He's Uzumaki Naruto from the leaf village.

Iruka : You are one of my most treasured student. One who is like my younger brother to me.

Naruto's Sage Mode vanish.

Iruka : If you fight, you will be targeted. It's not like I want you to go in such a dangerous place. You don't have to take that burden.

Naruto : I'm no longer the kid I used to be. I'm stronger now. Don't you remember you're the one who gave me that forehead protector ?

Iruka picks Naruto's forehead protector.

Gen : Hey, Iruka.

Iruka stands up in front of Naruto, returns his forehead protector and use a barrier ninjutsu.

Iruka : This is a no. I will never let you pass.

Naruto goes RS Mode.

Naruto : I told you I'm strong now. You can't keep me restrained with a barrier of that level.

Naruto utterly destroy the Barrier Ninjutsu.

Nara dude : He passed !

Gen uses his insects. : I won't let you pass ( The Kyuubi's chakra is too strong, my insects will do no good.
The whole Barrier Team is contacted. The whole team rushes to Naruto.

Naruto : Why ... Why Iruka-sensei ?

Naruto stops RS mode and pust his Forehead protector back.

Iruka gives a message to Naruto.

It's written "Knowing you Naruto. You would probably rush to the battlefield. I know your resolve. If you read this letter, this means I probably couldn't stop you.
Tsunade gave us the express oder that you would have to stay on this remote island from the Hidden Cloud.
When that happened, I prepared this letter. I'm pitiful. I don't know if I will give you this letter , but there is something I would rather say to you than write it.

Please, come back alive."

Naruto is holding tight his Forehead protector.

with his courage rushing, Naruto rushes to the battlefield.

END

Next : Madara makes an unexpected move [ Negotiation ]

I'll repost the pictures too:

http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/12773/c6c2ff127726617.jpg

http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/12775/f9b5b8127748444.jpg

http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/12775/c9883c127748454.jpg

http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/12775/343f40127748459.jpg

Can't post bigger version for some reason, turns up blank. But there's nothing all that exciting in the pictures.

I seriously hope Madara stops Naruto next chapter, I don't want Naruto in this war, I want him to fight Sasuke and let other characters get some time for themselves.

7 tyranitars
13th April 2011, 2:58 PM
from a cliffhanger to an even worse cliffhanger xd need 536 nao! xd

TsukiMirage
13th April 2011, 7:14 PM
Actual surprise that Naruto's going to the actual battlefield. This means that Sasuke will soon make his reappearance, so that's a big plus.

Shneak
13th April 2011, 8:44 PM
Awesome. But we haven't had all our fights yet...

How is he going to get to the war if he's on a flying island?

Lorde
13th April 2011, 8:51 PM
How is he going to get to the war if he's on a flying island?

The island arrived in Kumogakure a while ago, so I'm pretty sure it'll be easy. Anyway, I'm really surprised that Naruto is actually going to fight. I mean, he'll probably be stopped on his way there by Sasuke or whatever, but the fact that he's on his way is still really cool. I wish Kishi didn't rely on so many cliffhangers, but it does make the story a lot more interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Shneak
13th April 2011, 8:59 PM
The island arrived in Kumogakure a while ago, so I'm pretty sure it'll be easy. Anyway, I'm really surprised that Naruto is actually going to fight. I mean, he'll probably be stopped on his way there by Sasuke or whatever, but the fact that he's on his way is still really cool. I wish Kishi didn't rely on so many cliffhangers, but it does make the story a lot more interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I must of missed that.

Correct me if I'm wrong again, but isn't Gaara's division right outside of Kumo? Same with the HQ where Tsunade, A and Onoki are at.

||Caboose||
14th April 2011, 12:19 AM
Well I read back that a few of you were talking about Lee should be in the manga more and when I was checking Manga Stream (www.mangastream.com), I saw that the new edition of Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth (http://mangastream.com/read/rock_lee/47634488/1) was out. It's really funny too. There's only 3 chapters about the same page amount of a regular Naruto chapter.

smashlloyd20
14th April 2011, 4:42 AM
O.o

Well, interesting chapter here. Naruto destroys everything, and Iruka does something semi-meaningful that doesn't involve an NDE. Looking forward to next chapter.

Platinum fan.
14th April 2011, 4:52 AM
I have to say this is the most interesting chapter of the war so far since Zabuza and Haku reunited with Kakashi for ole Platinum fan. Naruto is off to the battlefield to save the day because we all know the current Shinobi have no chance of winning despite the fact that not a single main character has died yet in this one sided war. This plot reminds me of another certain anime...a legendary one. Anyway if Iruka actually thought he had a chance of stopping Naruto I would have laughed at him, but that wasn't really the case. Good chapter. I suppose next Sasuke's uber hax Sharingan will be ready to destroy all.

Quick question: Madara transfered Itachi's eyes to Sasuke right? Wasn't Itachi's nearly blind when he died? So wouldn't Sasuke be worse off without the Sharingan or did I miss something?

Crimsonlink
14th April 2011, 5:00 AM
Quick question: Madara transfered Itachi's eyes to Sasuke right? Wasn't Itachi's nearly blind when he died? So wouldn't Sasuke be worse off without the Sharingan or did I miss something?

GOD HAX man! You don't forget the Sharingan's godly ability so fast after Madara and Sasuke spamming it. Madara has his Eien MSharingan and so does Sasuke now. So yeah Itachi's blindness is a moot point to Sasuke's new upgrade.

Apparently 2 sets of eyes are needed to bring out the full power of the Uchiha.

I bet Kishi will throw the biggest plot twister out here by saying that Madara is actually Izuna lolz.

Platinum fan.
14th April 2011, 5:10 AM
GOD HAX man! You don't forget the Sharingan's godly ability so fast after Madara and Sasuke spamming it. Madara has his Eien MSharingan and so does Sasuke now. So yeah Itachi's blindness is a moot point to Sasuke's new upgrade.

Apparently 2 sets of eyes are needed to bring out the full power of the Uchiha.

I bet Kishi will throw the biggest plot twister out here by saying that Madara is actually Izuna lolz.

I see. And I thought the Sharingan was a uber hax already. Whatever happened to the days of it just copy regular Jutsu? Now it can create Genjustu's that can't be broken unless you yourself have the Sharingan, it can burn you until you are no more and there is really no counter to it unless you separate yourself from the flames starting point before it spreads on you, even if it's your own body part (Like the Raikage did) and there is Susano'o or however it's spelled which makes you invincible. I can see why Danzo wanted the Uchiha dead. Just imagine a army of Itachi's and Sasuke's.

Lorde
14th April 2011, 5:16 AM
It was a decent chapter, but there was a lot of talking and very little action until the end. I liked that Naruto remembered Nagato's words about war and pain and I like that Naruto put back his headband when he left the island. Now I'm wondering if Madara or Sasuke will face Naruto. I can see the manga shifting focus to the war again after this, but I do wonder which of the two Uchiha will be going after Naruto.

Crimsonlink
14th April 2011, 5:17 AM
I see. And I thought the Sharingan was a uber hax already. Whatever happened to the days of it just copy regular Jutsu? Now it can create Genjustu's that can't be broken unless you yourself have the Sharingan, it can burn you until you are no more and there is really no counter to it unless you separate yourself from the flames starting point before it spreads on you, even if it's your own body part (Like the Raikage did) and there is Susano'o or however it's spelled which makes you invincible. I can see why Danzo wanted the Uchiha dead. Just imagine a army of Itachi's and Sasuke's

Disturbing image man.... brooding guys all avenger like, has over 9000 fangirls each!, older siblings gets killed by the younger one or vice-versa, limitless Sharingan spamming and spare eyes O_o plus too many fire jutsus from 1 clan.

HoennMaster
14th April 2011, 7:34 AM
Well I'm glad they made this quick. I'd hate to see multiple chapters of Naruto and Iruka talking. I wonder how this will turn out. I'm starting to think Naruto might actaully be captured. Ha, I can't wait to see A and Tsunade's reactions to finding out Naruto has escaped.

On a side note, just finished catching up with the anime.....the Kage Summit was much better in the anime for me.

uber gon
14th April 2011, 7:53 AM
Aah, no Iruka hugs or anything? And it seems Naruto doesn't get Kyuubi ears now.

PKMN Trainer Rex
14th April 2011, 8:27 AM
I was expecting for Naruto to use a kage bunshin to get away. I wonder how long it will take him to reach a battle zone, and who's there for him to save.

Dasdardly
14th April 2011, 1:15 PM
I was expecting for Naruto to use a kage bunshin to get away. I wonder how long it will take him to reach a battle zone, and who's there for him to save.

Too much brain power for our adorable protaganist. Or maybe... nah.

Lorde
14th April 2011, 4:46 PM
I'm tired of seeing his same old tricks over and over again, so I'm glad that Naruto didn't use Shadow Clones to escape the other ninja. Although it was sort of sad to see his fellow Konoha shinobi attack him. I know they just wanted to protect him, but seeing them attack him felt wrong. Anyway, I hope that Kishi kicks things up a bit now. I'm sure he's going to refocus on the war but I hope he doesn't mess things up. He's managed to make Choji, Ino and Tenten look good so I hope he can do the same for a lot of other characters.

Platinum fan.
14th April 2011, 5:11 PM
Disturbing image man.... brooding guys all avenger like, has over 9000 fangirls each!, older siblings gets killed by the younger one or vice-versa, limitless Sharingan spamming and spare eyes O_o plus too many fire jutsus from 1 clan.

The Sharingan gives a whole new meaning to the term "If looks could kill."

Anyway back to the one sided war, I really want to see Neji and Hinata in action. I've always loved the Hyuugas. At least they are not as godly as the Uchihas. And I hope we get Gaara vs his dad soon. It feels like I've been waiting forever to see that fight. The reason this war doesn't stand out to me is because it feels cheap on all ends.

You have Kabuto reviving nearly every single character under the sun, and half of them don't even want to fight. They are watered down versions of themselves like Sasori and some don't fight at all like Sai's brother. When the war was announced I thought Madara was going to recruit some of the most evil and dark ninjas on the planet that are blood thirsty and criminals that want to bring death. These Edo Tensei zombies seem tough at first glance but so far they have disappointed me. Why Kabuto thought this was a good idea is beyond me. But still it's been very entertaining and I still want to see more development from Naruto's classmates which seems to be the only real good thing about this war.

gliscor&yanmega
14th April 2011, 5:42 PM
Well I read back that a few of you were talking about Lee should be in the manga more and when I was checking Manga Stream (www.mangastream.com), I saw that the new edition of Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth (http://mangastream.com/read/rock_lee/47634488/1) was out. It's really funny too. There's only 3 chapters about the same page amount of a regular Naruto chapter.

I find Lee's spin off to be rather boring and not funny. It doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm glad Kishi didn't write it himself.

TsukiMirage
14th April 2011, 7:28 PM
Quite a surprise that Naruto actually left, though he did show some interesting powerups. He was able to go into Sage Mode in a moment and apparently sense what everyone is doing. I sort of wish Gen got to do more, but I suppose he wouldn't have gotten to shine either way. Still dislike the fact that Naruto refuses to listen to others and certain adults automatically defer to him. At least Naruto's leaving now, while things are on an even note in the war, instead of when everyone's moments away from losing. That would be annoying. Considering where the squads were last time we saw them, Naruto would either met up with Darui or Gaara's squads if he's not stopped. Pretty good chapter but could have used some separate events.

LexSuicune
14th April 2011, 7:41 PM
I don't really want the focus to go back to Naruto, I wanna continue with the war.

Now that Hanz˘ was sealed, Kankuro's team's only facing Kimimaro and Chiyo right?

gliscor&yanmega
14th April 2011, 8:05 PM
I don't really want the focus to go back to Naruto, I wanna continue with the war.

Now that Hanz˘ was sealed, Kankuro's team's only facing Kimimaro and Chiyo right?

I too rather see other stuff with the war over Naruto getting the screen time, that's why I hope Madara shows up and stops Naruto next chapter or something.

Mifune's division is facing Kimimaro, that's all we have seen so far. Kankuro and what's left of his group have gotten poisoned and some at less were taken to detox. Kankuro was still there so he's probably helping but we haven't seen anything from him yet, Mifune hasn't shown anything else either. Chiyo is also there, as well as Chūkichi but I don't think we have seen them fight yet.

PKMN Trainer Rex
14th April 2011, 8:24 PM
Too much brain power for our adorable protaganist. Or maybe... nah.

He does have those moments though.

Shneak
14th April 2011, 8:54 PM
I liked the chapter, but I'm worried. I'm afraid fights are going to be rushed or skipped now that Naruto is out.

HoennMaster
15th April 2011, 5:33 AM

It probably won't take too long. The Island Turtle arrived in Kumo long ago and the fighting is in the southern part of the Land of Lightning so it shouldn't take more than a day.

TsukiMirage
15th April 2011, 6:55 AM
Maybe Naruto will have another smart moment and go after Kabuto. That way the war could continue and we can see Naruto in a battle that doesn't interfere with anything.

smashlloyd20
15th April 2011, 7:06 AM
Maybe Naruto will have another smart moment and go after Kabuto. That way the war could continue and we can see Naruto in a battle that doesn't interfere with anything.

That would be the best thing for him to do by far. It would cut short the flow of weepy Edo Tensei ninja, but allow the good fights still left (Gaara) to still happen. Plus, we could see the extent of Naruto's powerup and get to see Orichimaru's (and by extension Kabuto's) full power.

Lorde
15th April 2011, 8:45 AM
Naruto versus Kabuto would be interesting, but I really want Kabuto to fight against Sasuke. Kabuto revived his brother, so Sasuke has a better reason to be fighting Kabuto than Naruto does. At least that's how I see it. But the war should really focus on Gaara next. That fight could be really intense and I want to see the deceased Kage in action. I'm still wondering what role Itachi, Nagato and the Jinchuriki will play, though.

Thino
15th April 2011, 8:49 AM
I'm actually glad Naruto is finally out of that turtle , I have a feeling the next chapters are gonna go real fast from now on

PKMN Trainer Rex
15th April 2011, 9:33 AM
Naruto versus Kabuto would be interesting, but I really want Kabuto to fight against Sasuke. Kabuto revived his brother, so Sasuke has a better reason to be fighting Kabuto than Naruto does. At least that's how I see it. But the war should really focus on Gaara next. That fight could be really intense and I want to see the deceased Kage in action. I'm still wondering what role Itachi, Nagato and the Jinchuriki will play, though.

Naruto Vs Nagato part deux? Just a stupid thought.

Crimsonlink
15th April 2011, 9:33 AM
I think that Madara and Kabuto will realize they are losing and unleash the Jinchuriki on the army. Of course who comes and saves the day along with stealing the bijuu's chakra maybe? Naruto of course lolz.

PKMN Trainer Rex
15th April 2011, 9:42 AM
I think that Madara and Kabuto will realize they are losing and unleash the Jinchuriki on the army. Of course who comes and saves the day along with stealing the bijuu's chakra maybe? Naruto of course lolz.

Of course, I feel there is a very high percentage of something similar to that happening.

7 tyranitars
15th April 2011, 9:53 AM
I think naruto will fight the other jinchuriki first for some reason

Locke Yggdrasill
15th April 2011, 12:24 PM
I don't think I've ever posted here before and I probably will never have anything constructive to add to the discussion but I just wanted to commend this thread's longevity. God damn.

Platinum fan.
15th April 2011, 4:12 PM

Sasuke should be on his hands and knees thanking Kabuto for reviving his brother. He already screamed he'll stop when someone brings back his brother and clan. So the way I see it Kabuto already got one down. Just 100 more Uchihas to go.

LexSuicune
15th April 2011, 5:35 PM
Sasuke just needs to die already.

How long is Kishimoto gonna drag this unfit rivalry.

Lorde
15th April 2011, 7:30 PM
Sasuke should be on his hands and knees thanking Kabuto for reviving his brother. He already screamed he'll stop when someone brings back his brother and clan. So the way I see it Kabuto already got one down. Just 100 more Uchihas to go.

Itachi might be back, but I think that Sasuke will be pretty upset about that. Sasuke loves Itachi, but he also has a lot of pride and having someone else revive the Uchiha would go against what he wanted to do. The only good that can come from Sasuke meeting Itachi once again would be that Itachi could persuade Sasuke to change his ways. It probably wouldn't work, but it would make for a good chapter.

Sasuke just needs to die already.

How long is Kishimoto gonna drag this unfit rivalry.

Well, he does have to please the fangirls, after all :rolleyes:

Platinum fan.
15th April 2011, 8:28 PM
In that regard there is no pleasing Sasuke and so his killings will never stop. I mean if reviving his whole clan won't stop him then I guess killing him is the only option. However I'll be so pissed if Naruto go through with the whole "We're going to die together" thing. Either kill Sasuke or die trying to kill him. The bromance of Naruto and Sasuke has gone on long enough. It's insane that Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi have put all their crap on hold to deal with Sasuke who clearly hates them all. Naruto is clearly the strongest in Konoha right now so his Hokage goal has never been closer but alas all he cares about is Sasuke.

Shneak
15th April 2011, 8:46 PM
I don't think I've ever posted here before and I probably will never have anything constructive to add to the discussion but I just wanted to commend this thread's longevity. God damn.

Almost 5 years old. Must be the oldest and longest on the forums.

Crimsonlink
15th April 2011, 8:59 PM
In that regard there is no pleasing Sasuke and so his killings will never stop. I mean if reviving his whole clan won't stop him then I guess killing him is the only option. However I'll be so pissed if Naruto go through with the whole "We're going to die together" thing. Either kill Sasuke or die trying to kill him. The bromance of Naruto and Sasuke has gone on long enough. It's insane that Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi have put all their crap on hold to deal with Sasuke who clearly hates them all. Naruto is clearly the strongest in Konoha right now so his Hokage goal has never been closer but alas all he cares about is Sasuke.

Win^ The biggest problem Naruto (the Manga) suffers from is the new ideology that there needs to be world peace in the Ninja world. What happened to just becoming Hokage? Sasuke derailed the manga into a whole war arc simply by deflecting to Orochimaru and caused the protagonist to go after his emo *** and removed all focus on becoming Hokage. Kishi should have alluded to World Peace more than he did in the first part if that is the ultimate goal Naruto has right now.

As of yet, Naruto saying he would die with Sasuke if they fight sucked up any respect points he earned with me. Sakura just went lower in my eyes because she just stood there and accepted that Naruto pretty much said he would commit suicide if Sasuke died.

Lorde
15th April 2011, 9:19 PM
Almost 5 years old. Must be the oldest and longest on the forums.

I think I've seen a couple of other threads that have been around longer, but I'm too lazy to confirm that haha.

Anyway, at the rate things are going, Naruto will have to marry Sasuke in order to get him to stop his rampage. Well, not really, but you get the idea. I really think that Kishi has played this whole rivalry/love thing for all it's worth. He should just have Naruto kill Sasuke so that things end on a relatively decent note. Otherwise, things are going to get worse and the ending of the series will probably leave a bitter taste in our mouths.

Platinum fan.
15th April 2011, 9:32 PM
Good point Crimsonash310. Naruto promoting world peace is kind of weird. He's a ninja. What is he going to do if Tsunade sends him on assassination mission? Is he going to tell his target. "I'm going to kill you but do it peacefully, for I want world peace" It's to much to believe. I understand the message and it's a good one but it doesn't work here. This is all assuming he's not to busy in his hopeless pursuit of Sasuke of course.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
16th April 2011, 1:25 AM
I'm totally fine with Sasuke getting killed, and the manga cannot end until that happens, it will most likely be a grand finale type thing. But right now what I really want to see are Sasuke's new eyes. I hope his Eternal Mangekyos look cool.

TsukiMirage
16th April 2011, 2:28 AM
Sasuke's not gonna die. The whole plot is basically being driven by him. If he was taken out, the manga would lose what little plot force it has. After all, you can't have an action manga centered around a huggy feelly guy like Naruto who's only force on world peace.

Lorde
16th April 2011, 6:56 PM
Sasuke is a terrible driving force, though. He's totally broken now that he has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and it'll take a miracle for Naruto to defeat him in a way that won't feel totally cheap. Just watch, Kishi is gonna troll us. I'm getting Avatar the Last Airbender vibes :c

Shneak
16th April 2011, 7:02 PM
Sasuke is a terrible driving force, though. He's totally broken now that he has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and it'll take a miracle for Naruto to defeat him in a way that won't feel totally cheap. Just watch, Kishi is gonna troll us. I'm getting Avatar the Last Airbender vibes :c

I'm not sure what that means. Care to explain? Is it when the 'bad' guy becomes 'good'?

Lorde
16th April 2011, 7:06 PM
I'm not sure what that means. Care to explain? Is it when the 'bad' guy becomes 'good'?

I mean that Kishi is probably going to have Naruto pull a cheap victory using some power he never had before, as was the case in that other series. That would be the worst thing he could do, at least in my opinion.

Shadow Lucario
16th April 2011, 7:48 PM
If Kishimoto killed Naruto or Sasuke the fans would riot. In the most recent popularity poll Naruto took first and Sasuke took second. I don't think anyone wants them to die.

Crimsonlink
16th April 2011, 8:15 PM
If Kishimoto killed Naruto or Sasuke the fans would riot. In the most recent popularity poll Naruto took first and Sasuke took second. I don't think anyone wants them to die.

Oda killed Ace, people got over it.... But I see what you mean and I think Naruto cares too much to let Sasuke die alone. Since Naruto can't die without it being a horrible ending, Sasuke is pretty much going to survive due to Naruto not dying.

BTW I would be happy if Sakura died even if she was number 1 on the popularity list.

Shadow Lucario
16th April 2011, 9:29 PM
I think anyone would be happy if Sakura died. Kishi tried making her better, but she still fails.

Platinum fan.
17th April 2011, 12:47 AM
Nobody would really care if Sakura got killed. Some would rejoice sadly. I wouldn't mind if Sasuke was killed off near the end of the series. I've grown tired of how uber cheap his Sharingan has become. It does something new to save his *** every fight. I don't blame Ninja's like Deidara for hating the Sharingan. I would hate it too if I was a skilled ninja but despite all my skills it's pointless against uber hax Sharingan. In case you all didn't know I really dislike the Sharingan and all it's forms. Be in Mangekyo Sharingan or Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan it all feels cheap.

PKMN Trainer Rex
17th April 2011, 3:13 AM

This guy I know wants Naruto to die, no real reason. He just wants him to die.

||Caboose||
17th April 2011, 3:38 AM
Sasuke is a terrible driving force, though. He's totally broken now that he has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and it'll take a miracle for Naruto to defeat him in a way that won't feel totally cheap. Just watch, Kishi is gonna troll us. I'm getting Avatar the Last Airbender vibes :cYeah, but It's really hard to end a show like Avatar because it was on Nickelodeon which is suppose to be kid friendly and Aang was raised believing in not killing(even though it was a horrible plot device, not everyone likes the way a good show ends). I would hate it though if he finds some random power to save/kill Saskue and finish the war.

I don't think Naruto will become soft because of Nagato's words of peace, he might figure out sooner or later that killing is a necessity when he gets to the battlefield. Maybe somone important to him or his family will be revived or something.

TsukiMirage
17th April 2011, 3:44 AM
Sasuke is a terrible driving force, though. He's totally broken now that he has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and it'll take a miracle for Naruto to defeat him in a way that won't feel totally cheap. Just watch, Kishi is gonna troll us. I'm getting Avatar the Last Airbender vibes :c While far from the best driving force, he's basically the only one. EMS won't make Sasuke broken. Even if it gives him the same abilities as Madara, we know they can be countered and gotten around. Not just that, but gaining EMS won't change how Sasuke fights physically. It's simply an additional technique. Anyway, we already know Naruto gonna win in some cheap way. That's how he's won all his Part Two battles. We even know what that cheap method will likely be, Itachi's gift. Expecting a more fulfilling and even battles seems unlikely. I'm expecting something on par with his fight with Pain.

Nobody would really care if Sakura got killed. Some would rejoice sadly. I wouldn't mind if Sasuke was killed off near the end of the series. I've grown tired of how uber cheap his Sharingan has become. It does something new to save his *** every fight. I don't blame Ninja's like Deidara for hating the Sharingan. I would hate it too if I was a skilled ninja but despite all my skills it's pointless against uber hax Sharingan. In case you all didn't know I really dislike the Sharingan and all it's forms. Be in Mangekyo Sharingan or Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan it all feels cheap. The Sharingan isn't that uber Hax. It didn't save him against Deidara, Itachi, Kirabi, Ee, Mei, Onoki, or Danzo. We have seen plenty of skilled ninjas who can match and content with the Sharingan. Heck, we have seen ninjas that can outright beat it.

Crimsonlink
17th April 2011, 5:04 AM
The Sharingan isn't that uber Hax. It didn't save him against Deidara, Itachi, Kirabi, Ee, Mei, Onoki, or Danzo. We have seen plenty of skilled ninjas who can match and content with the Sharingan. Heck, we have seen ninjas that can outright beat it.

Actually it is urber no matter how you look at it. Because in reality Sasuke wouldn't last past 5 minutes against Deidara without it or the others. Heck Danzo was a half decent ninja because of the Sharingan's abilities. The limitations are not really limitations because Madara was a arrogant bastard who underestimated Konan's abilties with paper tag bombs. He still survived with some injuries and came out stronger with a Rinnegan eye that won't fade if he uses Izanagi.

Kirabi is too powerful for Sasuke alone back then even with Sharingan because Kirabi has the 8 tails on his side. Itachi has more exp with the Sharingan and blindness along with a disease that crippled him yet he can use all 3 jutsus and beat Sasuke down to no chakra. E would have eventually lost to Sasuke if enough time passed and Sasuke took full control of Susanoo. Mei caught Sasuke with low Chakra and same with Onoki although both may have won due to more exp and jutsus.

As for the Deidara fight, Sasuke would have died if not for Chidori varients and seeing where the mines were.

Yes I just defended Sasuke unintentionally but just to prove a point that the Sharingan is really haxxed. Predicting the moves of all 3 styles of Ninja arts and only being faster or not looking the user in the eye is an advantage. Gen is useless in the face of Tsukiyomi, Tai is the only hope for some close range damage, Nin is copied and can be countered easily. Ultimate Nin, Gen and Nin/Sealing jutsus in a pair of eyes? Yeah that spells out urber hax. Then we get on to seemingly immortal life, making Gen a reality and most likely another ability that Kishi has to reveal to us later on and its most likely something to match Naruto's new Rasengan with Chidori.

Lorde
17th April 2011, 8:10 AM
I think anyone would be happy if Sakura died. Kishi tried making her better, but she still fails.

Yeah. I don't think Kishi is good when it comes to female characters. They always end up being totally useless and it's just really sad to watch them stumble about after that. I personally wouldn't mind it if Sakura died. She's come close to dying once before and I honestly didn't feel anything when she was about to be killed. I don't think she has anything more to offer to the series and I wish Kishi would just get rid of her.

KeshanAmare
17th April 2011, 12:32 PM
Yeah. I don't think Kishi is good when it comes to female characters. They always end up being totally useless and it's just really sad to watch them stumble about after that. I personally wouldn't mind it if Sakura died. She's come close to dying once before and I honestly didn't feel anything when she was about to be killed. I don't think she has anything more to offer to the series and I wish Kishi would just get rid of her.

Same here. That would be a good thing. I'd rather if Sasuke killed her. Then Naruto would go berserk and kick Sasuke's a** once and for all.

What I want to know is why didn't Kishi kill of Tsunade when he had the chance. He "killed" Oro, then he killed Jiraiya (or was it the other way around?), so why can't he have gotten rid of Tsunade as well in the Pain Arc? She's been useless since then. I say it's time to let Kakashi take over :D

7 tyranitars
17th April 2011, 1:18 PM
because it was his plan to let kakashi take over I think, but he might just go straight for naruto as next hokage, or he dies together with sasuke :P

Platinum fan.
17th April 2011, 3:15 PM
I agree on the females roles. The only ones in Naruto's age group that even sound like good ninjas are Hinata and Tenten. Hinata's crush on Naruto comes from the fact that he inspires her to want to be better. They were both in Neji's words "failure" or "dropout" shinobi but this never stopped Naruto from moving forward and when Hinata saw this she to wanted to better herself and become stronger too. While Hinata is a somewhat overrated character I found her reasons to be a ninja worlds above Sakura's. And Tenten wants to be a strong female ninja like Tsunade to show woman ninjas can be just as good as men, I believe. Again another good goal. It makes me wish Sakura had a goal like them as her's was so foolish it makes you not even care. I mean really why care about Sakura and Sasuke being together? They barely had much of a friendship if you could call it that and her interactions with Naruto were far more interesting then hers with Sasuke. I want to like Sakura but all the dumb stuff her character does can really turn you off to her.

MGOShockWave
17th April 2011, 4:17 PM
best story ever :)

Lorde
17th April 2011, 7:04 PM
because it was his plan to let kakashi take over I think, but he might just go straight for naruto as next hokage, or he dies together with sasuke :P

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Kishi had planned for Kakashi to take over as the Hokage after the Kage Summit arc. Of course, he had a sudden change of heart before he started the next arc, but it would've been cool to see Kakashi as the Hokage. I'm sure that the story will end with Naruto as the Hokage, though. It's what he's wanted for a long time and I doubt that Kishi would have the story end any other way.

TsukiMirage
18th April 2011, 4:56 AM
Actually it is urber no matter how you look at it. Because in reality Sasuke wouldn't last past 5 minutes against Deidara without it or the others. Heck Danzo was a half decent ninja because of the Sharingan's abilities. The limitations are not really limitations because Madara was a arrogant bastard who underestimated Konan's abilties with paper tag bombs. He still survived with some injuries and came out stronger with a Rinnegan eye that won't fade if he uses Izanagi.

Kirabi is too powerful for Sasuke alone back then even with Sharingan because Kirabi has the 8 tails on his side. Itachi has more exp with the Sharingan and blindness along with a disease that crippled him yet he can use all 3 jutsus and beat Sasuke down to no chakra. E would have eventually lost to Sasuke if enough time passed and Sasuke took full control of Susanoo. Mei caught Sasuke with low Chakra and same with Onoki although both may have won due to more exp and jutsus.

As for the Deidara fight, Sasuke would have died if not for Chidori varients and seeing where the mines were.

Yes I just defended Sasuke unintentionally but just to prove a point that the Sharingan is really haxxed. Predicting the moves of all 3 styles of Ninja arts and only being faster or not looking the user in the eye is an advantage. Gen is useless in the face of Tsukiyomi, Tai is the only hope for some close range damage, Nin is copied and can be countered easily. Ultimate Nin, Gen and Nin/Sealing jutsus in a pair of eyes? Yeah that spells out urber hax. Then we get on to seemingly immortal life, making Gen a reality and most likely another ability that Kishi has to reveal to us later on and its most likely something to match Naruto's new Rasengan with Chidori. None of that makes it uber. Danzo was a decent ninja even before he gain his Sharingans. He was strong enough to survive three wars and rise through Konoha's ranks long before he got them. They just gave him an amazing ability. Madara was notorious powerful. He had little chance of losing to Konan. The only reason the Sharingan seems so powerful is because we have really only seen it in the hands of geniuses. But even in that case and from what we have been told, the Sharingan can be beaten by stronger ninjas. Both Sasuke and Madara have shown this. So the case isn't that a Sharingan user can't be beaten or even that they haven't come close to it.

Both Kirabi and Ee showed that certain skills can make the Sharingan's powers moot and Sasuke would have lost against Kirabi, Mei, and Onoki had someone else not come in to save him during battle. The point still remains that we saw that the Sharingan can be overcome multiple times and that Sasuke has never won a fight solely on it's abilities. He wins with it's abilities, but in addition to the other abilities that he possesses. Such as the case with Deidara. Sasuke didn't win against Deidara just because he had the Sharingan. Having the Sharingan just allowed Sasuke to fight on more even ground, cause in all honestly, Deidara's abilities are far more Hax then anyone's apart from perhaps Nagato and Madara. Even then, just possessing the Sharingan wouldn't have allowed Sasuke to do anything had he not possessed a lightning nature. Having the right nature saved him more then having the Sharingan. And that's not taking in the end of their battle, where having the Sharingan and lightning nature weren't gonna help at all. So no, the Sharingan isn't any more uber Hax then any other unique ability. The same could be said for being a Jinchuuriki or having the Byakugan. As a Jnchuuriki, you have a build in counter for genjutsu and any techniques that could take you out mentally. You have a huge boost in chakra and are given a the ability to basically create an armor of chakra round yourself in various degrees. You also gain the power to transform into a full Bijuu and launch a Bijuu Blast, which is possibly the most powerful attack someone can have. With the Byakugan, you not only gain the ability to see through objects and for far distances, but a unique taijutsu that allows you to shut down your opponent's ability to do anything and even kill them with simply a few light touches. Not to mention the ultimate Hax, the Rinnegan. It all depends on how you look at it.

Crimsonlink
18th April 2011, 5:59 AM
@TsukiMirage

You make a good point but the truth of the matter is that the Sharingan is pretty urber no matter how you look at it. Sasuke actually limit's the power of the Sharingan since he doesn't have the skills to keep using it's abilities nor use the abilities to their full potential. The point I'm trying to make here is that the Sharingan is pretty much the only reason Sasuke wins his major battles most of the time.

If Sasuke had more speed, exp, and chakra like most of his opponents then he wouldn't need the Sharingan at all. But since Sasuke is weaker than a majority of his opponents the Sharingan makes up for that huge gap much like Kyuubi does for Naruto. This is a major flaw for a lot of characters in Naruto for a some of them.

Remember when Bee stabbed Sasuke? If Sasuke was faster then he wouldn't have to worry about Bee's attacks because the Sharingan could predict the moves.

Of course this is all based on perspective like you said and this my view on the urber Sharingan.

Lorde
18th April 2011, 7:09 AM
Ah, I loved the fight with Sasuke and Killer Bee. I remember thinking that Sasuke was going to beat Killer Bee easily, but he didn't even manage to capture him successfully. I guess I still have to give Sasuke some credit for pushing Killer Bee so far, but I still really like the fact that Sasuke struggled against him. I also like that the Kage were able to push him back. I honestly thought that Sasuke would kill a few of them, but he only killed Danzo, and that wasn't even until the end of the arc.

Mark1006
18th April 2011, 8:12 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Kishi had planned for Kakashi to take over as the Hokage after the Kage Summit arc. Of course, he had a sudden change of heart before he started the next arc, but it would've been cool to see Kakashi as the Hokage. I'm sure that the story will end with Naruto as the Hokage, though. It's what he's wanted for a long time and I doubt that Kishi would have the story end any other way.

There's something about Kakashi that makes me think he's not fit to be Hokage.I think the other Kage are in a different league to him tbh.

Then again I think that about Gaara too and he's still Kazekage.

Lorde
18th April 2011, 10:22 PM
There's something about Kakashi that makes me think he's not fit to be Hokage.I think the other Kage are in a different league to him tbh.

Then again I think that about Gaara too and he's still Kazekage.

Kakashi isn't as strong as some of the Kage, but he's still pretty impressive. Aside from Naruto and Tsunade, he's the most powerful ninja in Konoha, at least the way I see it. He rarely ever gets to show off that power, though, but I hope he manages to show off a bit during this war. I strongly believe that Kishi will switch between fights a lot so we should be seeing Kakashi again soon.

Crimsonlink
18th April 2011, 10:42 PM
Gai is way more powerful than Kakashi IMO but when you can open up to 7 gate you are pretty much beast lolz.

Ranking of the strongest Konoha ninjas (from Kyuubi Attack and on including Missing ninjas and excluding a lot of the jonins we never see like Genma and Shizune)

1. Minato (dead)
2. Jiraiya (dead)
3. Itachi (dead)
4. Tsunade
5. Hiruzen (dead)
6. Orochimaru (dead didn't get to see too much of his abilities)
7. Sasuke
8. Naruto
9. Gai
10. Kakashi
11. Neji
12. Shikamaru
13. Asuma
14. Kurenai
15. Hinata

Everybody else is average or weak.

Mark1006
18th April 2011, 10:52 PM
I think Naruto should atleast be number 2, think about it, he beat Pain when pretty much nobody else in the village could touch him.His power is Kage level now.I think he'd be more fit for Hokage than Tsunade if only he had a little more brains xD

gliscor&yanmega
18th April 2011, 10:57 PM
Gai is way more powerful than Kakashi IMO but when you can open up to 7 gate you are pretty much beast lolz.

Ranking of the strongest Konoha ninjas (from Kyuubi Attack and on including Missing ninjas and excluding a lot of the jonins we never see like Genma and Shizune)

1. Minato (dead)
2. Jiraiya (dead)
3. Itachi (dead)
4. Tsunade
5. Hiruzen (dead)
7. Sasuke
8. Naruto
9. Gai
10. Kakashi
11. Neji
12. Shikamaru
13. Asuma
14. Kurenai
15. Hinata

Madara is formally part of Konoha so he's average or weak to you?

Honestly, I'd say Shino is pretty strong, he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Aburames seem like a tough clan overall actually.

For me it'll go like this:
1)Madara-Former shell or not, he still pretty much stronger then everyone else, he should thank plot for that.
2)Naruto and Sasuke-Even though we haven't seen their new improve powers, I'd say it's obvious they'll end up being far stronger then ever before. Eventually Naruto will be the strongest. Again...they can thank plot.
3)Hashirama-Clearly one of the strongest.
4)Itachi, Hiruzen, Jiraiya, Shisui, Minato, Tobirama-I'd say they are all about equal in my eyes. In Shisui's case it's basically hype, he's seem to be popular though Kabuto wanted him for his collection.
5)Orochimaru, and Tsunade-I'd say they are about equal.
6)Kakashi
7)Guy
8)Asuma
9)Shino, Neji, Shikamaru, pretty much most if not all the "Rookies+Guy's team"-Overall, I'd say they are near equals, they just haven't all been given equal screen time.
Everyone else.

LexSuicune
18th April 2011, 11:15 PM
I want Tsunade to pass the torch directly to Naruto.

He's the only one fit to be the eight Hokage. (if we count Danz˘ as the sixth and Kakashi as the seventh)

Mark1006
18th April 2011, 11:35 PM
I want Tsunade to pass the torch directly to Naruto.

He's the only one fit to be the eight Hokage. (if we count Danz˘ as the sixth and Kakashi as the seventh)

According to the folks at naruto wikia, Danzo was only the "sixth Hokage candidate" and Kakashi was never actually named hokage so I guess if Naruto directly proceded Tsunade he'd only be the Sixth.

Shneak
19th April 2011, 1:26 AM
I would count Danzo as a hokage myself. Not Kakashi though.

Shadow Lucario
19th April 2011, 1:30 AM

I wouldn't count either as Hokage because Danzo was never voted in by the Jonins and Kakashi had his thunder stolen when Tsunade woke up.

Platinum fan.
19th April 2011, 1:34 AM

1. Minato (dead)
2. Jiraiya (dead)
3. Itachi (dead)
4. Tsunade
5. Hiruzen (dead)
7. Sasuke
8. Naruto
9. Gai
10. Kakashi
11. Neji
12. Shikamaru
13. Asuma
14. Kurenai
15. Hinata

Naruto and Sasuke are the two strongest Shinobi around with Madara. Nobody on that list could beat them minus Minato, maybe. It's already been stated that Sasuke has surpassed Itachi, especially since he can spam his uber Sharingan while Itachi could not. It killed him just to use Susanoo. Naruto is the same in regards to Jiraiya and Minato. He finished the Rasengan and mastered Sage Mode better then Jiraiya did. The only reason he's not Hokage is because he's to naive and still not a real leader, but he's been stronger then Tsunade for a while now. Speaking of which I'm surprised you think she's tougher then Orochimaru. Orochimaru was able to survive fights with disabled arms. To bad Danzo didn't make your list, he is also above most you named.

Crimsonlink
19th April 2011, 2:01 AM
Naruto and Sasuke are the two strongest Shinobi around with Madara. Nobody on that list could beat them minus Minato, maybe. It's already been stated that Sasuke has surpassed Itachi, especially since he can spam his uber Sharingan while Itachi could not. It killed him just to use Susanoo. Naruto is the same in regards to Jiraiya and Minato. He finished the Rasengan and mastered Sage Mode better then Jiraiya did. The only reason he's not Hokage is because he's to naive and still not a real leader, but he's been stronger then Tsunade for a while now. Speaking of which I'm surprised you think she's tougher then Orochimaru. Orochimaru was able to survive fights with disabled arms. To bad Danzo didn't make your list, he is also above most you named.

The thing about my list is that I didn't count the ancient ninjas like the 1st and 2nd Hokage or Madara. As for Danzo, he is rather weak IMO because his Sharingan eyes and Wood Element arm makes him strong. His wind and sealing techs are awesome and maybe I should have put him on the list but I didn't. I would put him just below Hiruzen for your sake. ;)

All the Sannin and the Hokages would win against Naruto and Sasuke due to exp and jutsus they know. Sealing jutsus anyone?

Minato is unstoppable from the descriptions we have had of him. You honestly think Naruto or Sasuke would survive against Hiraishin or Minato's sealing jutsus? Wind Rasenshuriken or Kirin? Just teleport it away.

Jiraiya has the highest stats on the data books and is tied with Itachi. Just because Naruto can go sage mode doesn't mean he is better off with it than Jiraiya who knows how Naruto fights and his style. Sasuke wouldn't last against Jiraiya either, maybe injure him but not win.

Orochimaru like I said didn't show too much of his abilities. You think with all the experiments he did he would be stronger. Unlike Jiraiya's sage mode or Tsunade's Senju Blood Orochimaru has a few things going for him due to his freaky experiments.

Orochimaru fought Naruto 4-tails mode and won which is a great show of his skill but he didn't end the fight fast like he should have against an out of control Naruto.
Its hard to explain but to say it bluntly Orochimaru was rather boring as a Sannin. Jiraiya died against Pain in an epic fight while Oro bit the dust thanks to a Genjutsu sword.

All the characters I listed are based on my opinion. I skipped a majority of the Rookie 9 because they are rather average for their group except Choji (butterfly mode) so far. Hinata and Neji stick out due to Neji being the only Jonin of the Rookie 9 and Hinata for her ability on the field when Pain attacked.

Saying everybody else is average or weak is a little harsh but nobody else sticks out in the Konoha roster currently. Choji got his 2 chapters of fame and we will never see his super mode again. I admit that some of the ninja should be taken off like Kurenai lolz so my bad for that.

Lorde
19th April 2011, 2:37 AM

He was never really the Hokage. I believe that the Jonin of Konoha had to vote on it before he was accepted. I wonder how Konoha would've turned out if Danzo had been Hokage. I bet it would be much more militant, that's for sure. I actually wish that Danzo had taken over for a while. It might have made things a lot more interesting than they are now :/

Pseudo-Unlegendary
19th April 2011, 3:16 AM

He was always the "candidate" I wouldn't actually call him hokage. If and when we see a new Hokage he will be the Sixth Hokage and Danzo will always be the "Candidate Sixth Hokage".

Platinum fan.
19th April 2011, 3:33 AM
The thing about my list is that I didn't count the ancient ninjas like the 1st and 2nd Hokage or Madara. As for Danzo, he is rather weak IMO because his Sharingan eyes and Wood Element arm makes him strong. His wind and sealing techs are awesome and maybe I should have put him on the list but I didn't. I would put him just below Hiruzen for your sake. ;)

All the Sannin and the Hokages would win against Naruto and Sasuke due to exp and jutsus they know. Sealing jutsus anyone?

Minato is unstoppable from the descriptions we have had of him. You honestly think Naruto or Sasuke would survive against Hiraishin or Minato's sealing jutsus? Wind Rasenshuriken or Kirin? Just teleport it away.

Jiraiya has the highest stats on the data books and is tied with Itachi. Just because Naruto can go sage mode doesn't mean he is better off with it than Jiraiya who knows how Naruto fights and his style. Sasuke wouldn't last against Jiraiya either, maybe injure him but not win.

Orochimaru like I said didn't show too much of his abilities. You think with all the experiments he did he would be stronger. Unlike Jiraiya's sage mode or Tsunade's Senju Blood Orochimaru has a few things going for him due to his freaky experiments.

Orochimaru fought Naruto 4-tails mode and won which is a great show of his skill but he didn't end the fight fast like he should have against an out of control Naruto.
Its hard to explain but to say it bluntly Orochimaru was rather boring as a Sannin. Jiraiya died against Pain in an epic fight while Oro bit the dust thanks to a Genjutsu sword.

All the characters I listed are based on my opinion. I skipped a majority of the Rookie 9 because they are rather average for their group except Choji (butterfly mode) so far. Hinata and Neji stick out due to Neji being the only Jonin of the Rookie 9 and Hinata for her ability on the field when Pain attacked.

Saying everybody else is average or weak is a little harsh but nobody else sticks out in the Konoha roster currently. Choji got his 2 chapters of fame and we will never see his super mode again. I admit that some of the ninja should be taken off like Kurenai lolz so my bad for that.

Orochimaru beat 4 tailed Naruto? That's news to me! The way I remember it none of Orochimaru's attacks harmed his chakra body and he only escaped because he kept splitting himself into a new body and Naruto was caught by Yamato before he did anything rash like murder Sakura. Though take nothing away from Orochimaru as he is really tough. I agree with Minato's skills being high but to say all the Sanin and Kages would win against Naruto and Sasuke is questionable. The Raikage couldn't beat Sasuke without burning himself to death. Gaara had to come in and save his leg from burning off. If Sasuke had full control of Susano'o the Kage fight would have gone much worse, because it's just that cheap. But in terms of Hokages the first 4 could beat them, I don't know if Tsunade could without like you said use sealing. And with Naruto now able to break certain seals like he did last chapter that doesn't seem to always work.

Your also forgetting that both Naruto and Sasuke have the power of plot on their side. I didn't know about Jiraiya's stats as I don't get that deep into it. I just go by what is in the manga.

Lorde
19th April 2011, 3:38 AM
Your also forgetting that both Naruto and Sasuke have the power of plot on their side. I didn't know about Jiraiya's stats as I don't get that deep into it. I just go by what is in the manga.

Yeah, I've learned never to go by databook stats. I believe that Jiraiya and Itachi were tied for the highest stat total in the previous databook, but Jiraiya always seemed weak to me compared to some of the other ninja in the story. I actually think that Orochimaru was the strongest Sannin. He knew the most jutsu and he was able to counter almost anything. Tsunade is the weakest since she doesn't have much variety in terms of jutsu and Jiraiya was in the middle somewhere.

Platinum fan.
19th April 2011, 3:46 AM
Yeah, I've learned never to go by databook stats. I believe that Jiraiya and Itachi were tied for the highest stat total in the previous databook, but Jiraiya always seemed weak to me compared to some of the other ninja in the story. I actually think that Orochimaru was the strongest Sannin. He knew the most jutsu and he was able to counter almost anything. Tsunade is the weakest since she doesn't have much variety in terms of jutsu and Jiraiya was in the middle somewhere.

Pretty much agreed. Orochimaru was deadly even when his arms were dead weight and the fact that Tsunade was at full strength and couldn't kill pretty much sealed the deal for me. I always thought Jiraiya and Orochimaru were equals or Orochimaru was a bit stronger with poor Tsunade last due to her jutsu being nothing but super strength and being able to survive death blows. She's far from weak and I think she's a good Hokage but others are more impressive. I even thought regular Kabuto was more interesting even if the only reason he beat her was because of her fear of blood.

Crimsonlink
19th April 2011, 4:18 AM
Orochimaru beat 4 tailed Naruto? That's news to me! The way I remember it none of Orochimaru's attacks harmed his chakra body and he only escaped because he kept splitting himself into a new body and Naruto was caught by Yamato before he did anything rash like murder Sakura. Though take nothing away from Orochimaru as he is really tough

Well yeah man, I mean think about it. Orochimaru once sealed up the Kyuubi using the 5 elements seal in the Chunin exam but of course he didn't do that back then thanks to Ksihi plot no jutsu. When Naruto went to attack Sakura Oro just left because he was playing with Naruto and his own arrogance.

Now while Oro is powerful I think Jiraiya is more powerful. If Jiraiya can almost beat Pain and force Itachi to retreat vs Oro who would lose against both, well I'm sure you get my point. Its really Sage mode that gives Jiraiya the advantage with higher stamina and more powerful attributes all over his skills.

Also the part where Oro was doing well with his hands sealed was a plot-point that needed Oro to survive the battle. Hence Jiraiya had a messed up chakra system and limited mobility and Tsunade was useless with her Hemophobia.

Platinum fan.
19th April 2011, 4:30 AM
Well yeah man, I mean think about it. Orochimaru once sealed up the Kyuubi using the 5 elements seal in the Chunin exam but of course he didn't do that back then thanks to Ksihi plot no jutsu. When Naruto went to attack Sakura Oro just left because he was playing with Naruto and his own arrogance.

Now while Oro is powerful I think Jiraiya is more powerful. If Jiraiya can almost beat Pain and force Itachi to retreat vs Oro who would lose against both, well I'm sure you get my point. Its really Sage mode that gives Jiraiya the advantage with higher stamina and more powerful attributes all over his skills.

Also the part where Oro was doing well with his hands sealed was a plot-point that needed Oro to survive the battle. Hence Jiraiya had a messed up chakra system and limited mobility and Tsunade was useless with her Hemophobia.

Orochimaru can't die by normal means. If he wasn't such a freak, 4-tailed Naruto would have killed him the minute he sliced his torso in half. This does seem to have limits as by the end of the fight Orochimaru was weak and called a retreat. All the other times I agree with Orochimaru toying with Naruto, because in reality he's had loads of times to kill him but didn't for whatever reason but the 4-tailed fight, Orochimaru himself stated Naruto's chakra was so dense and that his attacks could even kill him. So despite his arrogant gestures, Orochimaru was taking that fight seriously. This is probably why he didn't attempt another seal. Getting that close to Naruto for that long would be dangerous.

Sadly Jiraiya didn't almost beat Pain. Pain used all his bodies but compared to the Pain that attacked Konoha and fought Naruto, that was nothing. This mainly comes from the fact that Jiraiya didn't know Pain's powers as they are some of the strongest in the series. Pain was much deadlier fighting Naruto hence the whole Naruto and Jiraiya surpassing thing. Basically Naruto can do everything Jiraiya can now.

TsukiMirage
19th April 2011, 5:56 AM
@TsukiMirage

You make a good point but the truth of the matter is that the Sharingan is pretty urber no matter how you look at it. Sasuke actually limit's the power of the Sharingan since he doesn't have the skills to keep using it's abilities nor use the abilities to their full potential. The point I'm trying to make here is that the Sharingan is pretty much the only reason Sasuke wins his major battles most of the time.

If Sasuke had more speed, exp, and chakra like most of his opponents then he wouldn't need the Sharingan at all. But since Sasuke is weaker than a majority of his opponents the Sharingan makes up for that huge gap much like Kyuubi does for Naruto. This is a major flaw for a lot of characters in Naruto for a some of them.

Remember when Bee stabbed Sasuke? If Sasuke was faster then he wouldn't have to worry about Bee's attacks because the Sharingan could predict the moves.

Of course this is all based on perspective like you said and this my view on the urber Sharingan. Sasuke does have the skills and ability to use it at it's full potential. a point has been made several times of that. It's not so much Sasuke as the opponent's he goes up against having suitable abilities to outright counter it. I mean Kirabi and Ee would still be a real challenge for the likes of Itachi.

Sasuke's not that weaker then the people he fight. The only person that holds true for is Ee, who's considerably the fastest and physically strongest character in the series. Against Kirabi, Sasuke was still weaken from his fight with Itachi. Even then he was able to follow Kirabi well enough to avoid his attacks. It was only when Kirabi surprised him with the chakra flow that Sasuke wasn't able to avid the attack. Likewise the second hit Kirabi landed was after Sasuke had let down his guard. It was never that Sasuke was outright overpowered by Kirabi, except perhaps when he transformed into the Hachibi.

Anyway, I understand your perspective, I just don't think the Sharingan can be considered that uber from what we have been shown.

Ah, I loved the fight with Sasuke and Killer Bee. I remember thinking that Sasuke was going to beat Killer Bee easily, but he didn't even manage to capture him successfully. I guess I still have to give Sasuke some credit for pushing Killer Bee so far, but I still really like the fact that Sasuke struggled against him. I also like that the Kage were able to push him back. I honestly thought that Sasuke would kill a few of them, but he only killed Danzo, and that wasn't even until the end of the arc. Yeah, Sasuke vs Kirabi is one of my favorite fights. I never expected Sasuke to kill any of the kages, including Danzo. I had such hopes that Danzo would become the Hokage and suddenly force Naruto to grow up. Danzo would have been the prefect opportunity for Kishi to show us that Naruto could do more then just fight. He could have challenged Danzo's point of view and explained his own beliefs in a reasonable enough way that Danzo and co were changed to his side, thus showing that Naruto maturation and a preview of the future. Instead, Kishi basically just kills Danzo off, making Naruto's way the only one left by default.

Lorde
19th April 2011, 7:01 AM
Orochimaru can't die by normal means. If he wasn't such a freak, 4-tailed Naruto would have killed him the minute he sliced his torso in half.

Yeah. I honestly think that Orochimaru was the worst character that Kishi created. He was just too broken and that just ruined the flow of the story. I appreciated his weirdness to an extent, but Orochimaru was a freak who should've been killed early on. I mean, what was his role in Part 2? He didn't really do much aside from fighting Naruto during the Sasuke and Sai arc. Kishi should've just stuck with Akatsuki for Part 2 :/

Mark1006
19th April 2011, 2:15 PM
Yeah. I honestly think that Orochimaru was the worst character that Kishi created. He was just too broken and that just ruined the flow of the story. I appreciated his weirdness to an extent, but Orochimaru was a freak who should've been killed early on. I mean, what was his role in Part 2? He didn't really do much aside from fighting Naruto during the Sasuke and Sai arc. Kishi should've just stuck with Akatsuki for Part 2 :/

Yeah, I nearly wish he'd just been killed very early on in Part II, and maybe Sasuke and Taka would have had even more time to develop.

Charminions
19th April 2011, 2:48 PM
Yeah, I nearly wish he'd just been killed very early on in Part II, and maybe Sasuke and Taka would have had even more time to develop.

That would've been better since we haven't seen much of Taka but I have a feeling Suigetsu and Juugo will join the war to help Kakashi beat the 7 Swordsmen.

7 tyranitars
19th April 2011, 3:52 PM

if they teamed up mayby, it has been said that they surpassed the sannins, for example how naruto is able to do sage mode perfectly while jiraija couldn't

also kishi said himself that the 3rd is the strongest hokage so he should be above minato

Mark1006
19th April 2011, 3:59 PM
if they teamed up mayby, it has been said that they surpassed the sannins, for example how naruto is able to do sage mode perfectly while jiraija couldn't

also kishi said himself that the 3rd is the strongest hokage so he should be above minato

Yeah.Naruto beat pain when Tsunade and Jiraiya couldn't, and Sasuke did sort of beat Orochimaru, even though he was weakened.

Also I always thought Minatio and Hashirama were suppose to be stronger than the third.He did lose to Orochimaru.

Charminions
19th April 2011, 4:26 PM
Also I always thought Minatio and Hashirama were suppose to be stronger than the third.He did lose to Orochimaru.

He had to fight Orochimaru and the first 2 Hokages at the same time plus he was old. That's impressive.

Lorde
19th April 2011, 7:12 PM
I honestly can't wait for this week's chapter. Hopefully, Kishi will focus on Gaara next. I really want to see the fight with the revived Kage and I hope that it's not a total disappointment. I don't think that Gaara will be able to defeat more than one Kage, but hopefully he'll be able to interact with his father and stuff. Maybe he'll be the one who seals him away as well?

Shadow Lucario
19th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Yeah.Naruto beat pain when Tsunade and Jiraiya couldn't, and Sasuke did sort of beat Orochimaru, even though he was weakened.

The only reason Naruto "beat" Pain was because they needed him alive. There were many opportunities for Pain to finish off Naruto, but since they needed him alive he couldn't fight at his best.

Crimsonlink
20th April 2011, 12:11 AM
I'm sorry to anyone that thinks Naruto is stronger than Jiraiya but that isn't true at all IMHO. I mean if he actually used his huge Chakra Reserves for stuff besides Taijutsu and Rasengan then yeah he would be more powerful. Sage mode is limited in time for Naruto which Jiraiya doesn't seem to have due to the toads giving him Nature Chakra. Naruto is only 16, a green horn in ninja exp. The war will help him grow in skill and mature as a person with his new ability to sense feeling. This will make Naruto more and more powerful and he still has to finish his YinYang release Rasengan but of course Kishi's plot jutsu will win the day.

Remember his Super Saiyan mode is limited on how much chakra he has and how much the Kyuubi takes from Naruto each time and he can't use KB.

Minato was the most powerful kage yet IMO and would have surpassed 3rd Hokage in his prime if Minato got older and hit his own prime, I mean Hiraishin and Rasengan were just pure Genius on Minato's part. So yeah I think Minato is more powerful than Hiruzen.

Platinum fan.
20th April 2011, 12:38 AM
Darn it! I hate all these real names for the kages, I just call them Hokage, or Raikage unless they have a name that has been used more then once other then their kage title like Tsunade's or Gaara's.

Anyway Naruto is stronger then Jiraiya. As I already stated anything Jiraiya has been able to do Naruto can do as well, summoning the Toads, Rasengan. Lets face it, Naruto can use the Rasengan in ways Jiraiya couldn't. I'm not saying Jiraiya's weak, he's far from it but it has been stated in the manga that Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya by Lord Fukasaku the toad, and Tsunade. The main theme of Naruto defeating Pain/Nagato when Jiraiya couldn't was to get the message across that Naruto has surpassed his old teacher and with the Kyuubi chakra he will be in a league all his own. The same can be said for Sasuke and Orochimaru as for some reason Orochimaru has no defense whatsoever against the Sharingan and with his illness from all his years of experimenting and curses Sasuke was easily stronger then him. The Sanin aren't the invincible ninjas they were in part 1. The new generation is catching up and taking over. This has been stated by Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya himself.

As for the Hokages Minato and Sarutobi, as to who is stronger, that's anyones guess.

Lorde
20th April 2011, 2:37 AM
I've always thought of Minato as the strongest Hokage. Hashirama was the first Hokage so he would probably be really strong too, but Minato's teleportation jutsu was really amazing, which is why I think he was the strongest. The other Hokage were really strong too, but not in the same way that Minato was.

And should we expect to get chapter spoilers later tonight? We've been getting them really early lately :]

Pseudo-Unlegendary
20th April 2011, 3:29 AM
I've always thought of Minato as the strongest Hokage. Hashirama was the first Hokage so he would probably be really strong too, but Minato's teleportation jutsu was really amazing, which is why I think he was the strongest. The other Hokage were really strong too, but not in the same way that Minato was.

And should we expect to get chapter spoilers later tonight? We've been getting them really early lately :]

Agreed. It always seemes like the first and third are always touted as the strongest Hokage but IMO it was always the fourth.

TsukiMirage
20th April 2011, 6:46 AM
I would disagree with that. Sure, Hiraishin is pretty impressive, but just having a cool technique doesn't make one the strongest. After all that he was responsible for, I would say Hashirama was the strongest. After all, he took on a full powered Madara over the course of several years.

As for spoilers, they should arrive in the morning.

7 tyranitars
20th April 2011, 9:04 AM
still he managed to do more then jiraija or tsunade

gliscor&yanmega
20th April 2011, 1:52 PM
Credit to: Ohana for Spoiler providing, and Shounensuki for translation.

498 : ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/04/20(水) 19:14:44.25 ID:6YuMMY0vP
パラ見

イルカ、ナルトが戦場に向かったことにシンミリ浸る
そこにビー登場。
イルカ、ビーにナルトをお願いします。と頼む。
任せろと飛び出すビー。
八尾 また雷影にラリアットされんぞ。と止めるが
実戦で教えたほうが早いと。ビー

雷影、ツナデに九尾が止まってないぞと言う

結界班34?36?組の結界を張る
ナルト到着。
結界が崩れない。
そこにビー登場。
ビーナルトVS結界班
簡単に崩れ戦場へ。

ゼツ、ビーとナルトが出て来たチャクラを感じ
地面を通じてマダラに報告。
大名達は花札に飽きてる。そこに白ゼツが。。攻撃して止める水影

チョウジ、ダルイ達は大体白ゼツかたずける。
テンテン、バショウセンのせいでチャクラ切れ

背後から『口寄せの術』
口寄せしたのはマダラ
口寄せ動物は、外道魔像?だっけ?あれ。多分。

パラ見でサーセイ★

Iruka is very solemn after NAruto left for the battlefield.
Then B appears.
Iruka asks B to "please [take care of] Naruto".
Entrusted with this, B runs off.
Hachibi tries to stop him by saying they'll be lariatted by the Raikage again, but spurs him on as he learns of the actual fighting.

The Raikage tells Tsunade that the Kyūbi wasn't stopped.

Barrier team 34? 36? creates a barrier
Naruto arrives.
The barrier doesn't break down.
Then B apppears.
B and Naruto vs the barrier team.
They are easily defeated and B and Naruto head towards the battlefield.

Zetsu senses B and Naruto's chakra as they emerge from the island.
He reports this to Madara through the ground.
The daimyō are getting bored of playing hanafuda. Then White Zetsu attacks... and is stopped by the Mizukage.

Chouji, Darui and the rest make the White Zetsu army hold their breath in tension.
Tenten uses to Bashōsen to cut [with] chakra.(not clear this one).

From behind: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu"
The one summoning is Madara.
What was summoned was the Gedō Mazō? Well, probably(ohana words).

Pics:
http://www.herdaim.net/images/9231.jpg

http://www.herdaim.net/images/6902.jpg

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/9092/54494330201104201751230.jpg

gliscor&yanmega
20th April 2011, 2:37 PM
http://img227.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-21605/loc444/305596707_01_122_444lo.jpg

http://img7.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-27212/loc461/305601901_02_122_461lo.jpg

http://img158.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-25584/loc15/305605503_03_122_15lo.jpg

http://img193.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-12027/loc179/305608284_04_122_179lo.jpg

http://img279.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-2524/loc238/305612142_08_122_238lo.jpg

http://img270.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-9350/loc34/305617335_11_122_34lo.jpg

http://img212.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-465/loc1059/305621939_14_122_1059lo.jpg

http://img15.imagevenue.com/initial/loc399/305623936_15_122_399lo.jpg

http://img16.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-29584/loc566/330562613_18_122_566lo.jpg

...I don't even know what's going on anymore.

7 tyranitars
20th April 2011, 4:38 PM
strange, hope I'll understand it when chapters out ;x

gliscor&yanmega
20th April 2011, 5:34 PM
Translations are starting, I'll upload as more is revealed:

Translation credit: Yagami1211

536 : Naruto to the battlefield.

Iruka : ( I'm sorry Naruto. I'm weak. Even though I'm supposed to be your senior. I'm unable to protect you )
Bee : So he left ? Fool, you fool.
Iruka : Killer Bee ? That is your name, right ? I have a favor to ask
Bee : ( I saw this guy somewhere, but where ? )
Iruka : I beg you ! Please, protect Naruto !
Bee : That's not how you should ask a favor to me. Put your fist on mine.
Iruka : Like this ?
Bee : Okay, I got it. Fool, you fool.
Iruka : ?
Bee : Wait a minute, that was you.
Iruka : ?
Hachibi : Are you okay with this ? Promising to protect Naruto ? You were supposed to kepp him here, originally.
Bee : If this guy couldn't stop him, then no one can. Because ...
Because I saw it. I saw you in Naruto
Iruka : You saw me in Naruto ?
Bee : I don't know who you are to Naruto. But I can tell you're special to him. And my rap is seraphim, oh yeah !

Naruto jumps from trees to trees and eats Iruka's letter.

Bee : Up until now, Naruto never forgot anything you told him, up until today.
Your words protected Naruto.

Naruto swallow the letter.

Iruka doesn't say anything and bow to Bee as he leaves.

Hachibi : Do you really plan to protect Naruto and leave the island ?
Bee : We're still in the middle of training, after all. Fool, you fool.
Hachibi : Raikage will go medieval on you ***, I tell you.
Bee : He will learn faster on the battlefield, moron. Let's take a shortcut.

Back to the Daimyos.

Daimyo : Enough playing cards.
DaimyoB : Don't we have anything else to do ?
Black Zetsu : FoOoound TheEEeeMm :D !
Mizukage Kicks White Zetsu !

White Zetsu : Sorry, but I have to dispose of you.

Mizukage : Me ? You mean US ! *other ninjas comes from behind the Mizukage*

HQ

Raikage : What the **** is this ****, Tsunade ? Your guys couldn't stop the Kyuubi.
Tsunade : ( Damn Iruka ) Our only option is to restrain him by force now. Is the Barrier Team ready ?
Mabui : There is a 36 layer barrier preventing him from leaving the island. Even though he's a Jinchuuriki, he already lost.
Don't worry.

Barrier Team

Hyuuga dude : Here he is ! It's Naruto !
Barrier Team Leader : Our time to shine is finally there ! We shed Tears and blood so we could be in this team. We must succeed !
Tell HQ we did it. We must not fail, got it ?

Naruto : Uwaa ?
Naruto rush to the barrier, but it immedialy heal itself.
Naruto : Huh ?
Bee : It's a Barrier Seal ! The two of us will destroy it, got it ?
Naruto : Bee !
Bee goes Hachibi and crashes into the Barrier.

Hyuuga : What ? Hachibi is there too ?
Naruto goes Rs Mode.

The Barrier Seal crumbles on iself.

Barrier Guy : Oh crap !
Barrier guy : The barrier will no heal fast enough !
Captain : If this goes on ...
Radio dude : HS asks about the situation.
Captain : We failed.
Radio dude : You betcha.

Naruto : We're out !

Captain : But they were two. Nobody told me we'd have to deal with two of them.

Naruto : Huh ? But isn't this supposed to be and island ? Why are we on the land ?
Bee : Don't worry too much about it. We'd better be on the move.

Daimyos

D1 : Outside is really noisy. I can't even think calmly.
Black Zetsu : !! ( Hachibi and Kyuubi's chakra ! It's about time they showed up. we can't let this chance going to waste )
Black Zetsu used a root in the ground to sense chakra at a huge scale.

White Zetsu : It seems like Hachibi and Kyuubi are on the way.
Madara : ...!
White Zetsu : Since they are you now, what do I do about the Daimyos ? Should I capture them so we can engage future
negotiations ?

Madara : I couldn't care less about the Daimyos. If we capture them, we'd have a ton of ninjas coming to us.
I wanted to use them to bargain with the alliance to know where Kyuubi and Hachibi are.
Now that they are on the move, they are useless to me.

White Zetsu : What ? I took me forever to get them with Black Zetsu.

Madara : No I mean, ninjas wouldn't ignore the daimyos. Black Zetsu will continue Battle Warfare. If we threaten the Daimyos, ninjas will come, dividing enemy forces.

White Zetsu : Riiiiiiiight ... What do we do about Tobi ?

Madara : Okay, it's time for me to go to the battlefield.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the battlefield

Chouza : You did it
Tenten *On the floor, dying* : Please, someone ... help

Healing Team guy : You used way too much chakra. Stop using that Fan ninja tool thing.
Ninja : You mean the Hashousen ? ( She probably doesn't know that the Hachousen eats your chakra )
Kitsuchi : This is the last of them. ( He's talking about the Zetsus )

Hinata is on Chouji's giant fist.

Darui : Thank you. Big giant *** dude from the Leaf.

Kakuzu : *On the ground, blood everywhere* : I'm not done yet, you haven't seen the last of me.

Darui : Because you don't know what's going on elsewhere. We won.

Madara *comes from the rear* : Summoning Technique !

Ninja : You ... You are ... No !

From the ground comes The Gedou Mazou.

Ninja : What the bloody hell ?

Madara enters the battlefield. What does he wants ?

END

Chinese raw of the chapter is out. Looks pretty awesome I must say.

uber gon
20th April 2011, 6:14 PM
So that giant statue thing can walk? Holy crap.

gliscor&yanmega
20th April 2011, 7:00 PM
I think it's Golden Week or something so...no chapter next week.

Honestly, I'm surprised Kishi just off paneled those Edos, and probably will off panel the others. I was hoping for a lot of characters to show their thing but I don't know any more.

Oh well, at less something more awesome is here.

And Zetsu is so awesome, revealing super sensing powers, only Naruto outdoes him in sensing, everyone else is below Zetsu.

Lorde
20th April 2011, 7:59 PM
So Madara will start fighting now? Thank God. He hasn't done anything so far and I'm glad that he'll be fighting. I didn't understand the pictures much, but it looks like Bee is going after Naruto? That's definitely how he's going to get captured by Akatsuki. It's so predictable that it's sad :[

gliscor&yanmega
20th April 2011, 8:03 PM
So Madara will start fighting now? Thank God. He hasn't done anything so far and I'm glad that he'll be fighting. I didn't understand the pictures much, but it looks like Bee is going after Naruto? That's definitely how he's going to get captured by Akatsuki. It's so predictable that it's sad :[

Killerbee is going to watch over Naruto and help him finish his training on the battlefield.

Lorde
20th April 2011, 8:27 PM
Killerbee is going to watch over Naruto and help him finish his training on the battlefield.

Which is basically the same thing. I can totally see Madara or some other member of Akatsuki making a move and capturing Killer Bee while he's on his way to the battlefield. I also wonder why he's putting his life at risk for a kid who he's only known for a little while. I know that the plot requires Killer Bee to do this, but it's still sad.

Shneak
20th April 2011, 8:48 PM
So Tenten really fought Kakuzu now? Off the page, but whatever.

Glad Madara is stepping in to **** on the battle.

gliscor&yanmega
20th April 2011, 8:57 PM
Which is basically the same thing.

It sounded more like you though Killerbee was trying to get Naruto back or something.

I can totally see Madara or some other member of Akatsuki making a move and capturing Killer Bee while he's on his way to the battlefield.

Madara seems a bit busy at the moment, but once he's finished with whatever he's doing he'll probably go get Killerbee, not sure who else could:

White Zetsu-Was talking to Madara, probably will go back to watching Sasuke.

Sasuke-Probably still waiting for his eyes to be done.

Black Zetsu-Going to be dealing with Mei and the others.

Kabuto-...I don't even know if he cares about the Bijuu or what.

Sasori is gone. Deidara is captured. Kakuzu looks like he's just a head now. Hidan is swearing at worms. Konan is probably still floating in the water. Kisame was eaten. Orochimaru is trapped in Genjutsu. Suigetsu and Juugo are...doing something. Karin is being interrogated...well Ibiki is trying to interrogate her but some failed interrogator is doing Karin's chores now. Nagato and Itachi probably ran off with each other to spread the word of peace and how Naruto will save the world.

No one left. So Madara most likely will get Killerbee himself, unless White Zetsu is sent, or Black Zetsu goes once finished with Mei and that. Or Sasuke could get him once his eyes are done which would probably make Naruto rather mad, which would be perfect for Naruto and Sasuke's upcoming fight.

I also wonder why he's putting his life at risk for a kid who he's only known for a little while. I know that the plot requires Killer Bee to do this, but it's still sad.

Killerbee seems to respect Naruto...a lot. Not surprise he's helping him so much.

Shneak
20th April 2011, 9:01 PM
So that giant statue thing can walk? Holy crap.

We saw Nagato summon it against Hanzo in the past. Madara has the rinnegan so he can control it now.

ryodragonite
20th April 2011, 10:38 PM
We saw Nagato summon it against Hanzo in the past. Madara has the rinnegan so he can control it now.

I really hate how Madara has the rinnegan now. It just pisses me off.

The new statue that holds the biju looks sick. I wonder what power it has since it has all of the biju powers up to seven. Does any one else think Choujis gonna die. I havent seen the past pages to see if anyone else has said this but he looked pissed and Im afraid he might rush into the battle and get killed or posessed o.o.

Lorde
21st April 2011, 12:22 AM
I dislike that Madara has the Rinnegan, too. I mean, it was necessary for him to get it since he wasn't very powerful before, but I still don't like how he can use all of Nagato's techniques so easily. I hope there's a price to pay for using the Rinnegan. Nagato seemed to grow weaker over time, so maybe the same thing will happen to Madara if he uses it too often?