PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Platinum fan.
21st April 2011, 2:44 AM
I liked the Rinnegan before Madara had it. Even though it was the most powerful eye jutsu yet, only Nagato and his Pains had it so it felt like a one time thing which was good. It was also refreshing that nobody was looking for it or craving it unlike a certain Uchiha power. Madara having it feels like to much. So in addition to uber hax Mangeyko Sharingan he now has Nagato's Rinnegan and can use all his moves? How the heck is anyone actually suppose to win against him? There's a difference between being a powerful villain and being near impossible to stop. Orochimaru looks downright pathetic compared to Madara now, and I use to think he was broken. I hope Madara does not have all of Nagato's powers because we already saw the Rinnegan not that long ago and seeing it again combind with Sharingan means total defeat. I feel bad for the Byakugan. Back in the day it was said to rival the Sharingan. Now it doesn't even come close, it has been replaced by the Rinnegan.

pressureflood
21st April 2011, 5:12 AM
All right, just read the newest Naruto chapter on Mangastream...pretty interesting overall...to sum it up, Bee and Naruto enter the fray, Black Zetsu is matched up vs. The Mizukage, and Madara finally enters the battle with the sealing statue...except that the sealing statue has gone into "Uber Beast Mode"...seriously, when I saw it, I thought "Oh ****". I'm pretty sure that THIS is what Madara meant when he threatened to use the powers of the tailed beasts...

Lorde
21st April 2011, 5:37 AM
Yay, new chapter. I actually thought that the beginning was kind of boring. I liked the parts with Naruto and Killer Bee working together to destroy the barrier, though. They're both idiots for leaving the island, but at least things will start to get interesting. I liked seeing the Mizukage once again and I also liked Madara's explanation of his plan for the daimyo. Seeing him appear at the battlefield and seeing him summon that giant statue thing was awesome. I wonder how the ninja will fight that thing :x

PKMN Trainer Rex
21st April 2011, 9:33 AM
All I want HQ to hear is "Mission Accomplished!"
*Bee and Naruto ownage*
Sir what should I tell HQ?
"Mission Failed!"

Wah wah Waahh.
And what 4th Kira said about the massive statue dude-thing. Everyone is exhausted, don't think they can put up a really good right. Naruto and Bee to the rescue!! Or someone we haven't seen in a while.

TsukiMirage
21st April 2011, 10:20 AM
So Kirabi's not sticking around either and meets Iruka. Quite interesting Kirabi states that Iruka was in Naruto's heart. I didn't think Kirabi and Naruto had become that close. Poor Hachibi, can't even get his way. The barrier set up to keep them in sounded interesting, too bad it didn't work. Still, it's always a joy to see Kirabi go full Hachibi. Black Zetsu finally finds the Daimyos and begins his fight with Mei and her group before sensing the two Jinchuurikis. I'm impressed that Black Zetsu seem to be holding his own against so many and the way he communicated with Madara. Nice to learn why Madara was going after the Daimyos. I wonder what Madara meant by substitute? Anyway, while it's great to see Madara actually inter the battle, it's a real shame that we had to skip over most of the battles with Darui's squad. I at least wanted to see Tenten in action. Regardless it was a great chapter.

Lorde
21st April 2011, 9:59 PM
What's with Kishi paying more attention to Darui's squad? I've seen enough of Darui's squad and I really would like to see what some of the other squads are up to. One thing's for sure: Tons of ninja are going to die now that Madara has summoned that statue thing. For one, it can absorb the souls of anything it touches, so that's the most obvious way to use it. For two, Madara could decide to use one of the seven Bijuu that he's collected. That would be really awesome, but also really sad since there's no way that Darui's squad could win.

Shneak
21st April 2011, 10:07 PM
What's with Kishi paying more attention to Darui's squad?

I'm wondering this too. Why did he teleport there when it's not even close to Naruto and Bee? Maybe he wants to kill people/lure the two over to him.

Good chapter. Love that Tenten beat Kakuzu.

PKMN Trainer Rex
21st April 2011, 10:26 PM
Good chapter. Love that Tenten beat Kakuzu.

Would of been nice to see the battle.

Platinum fan.
21st April 2011, 10:54 PM
Shouldn't be surprising to see Tenten's fight skipped. Poor girl can never catch a break can she? Well now that Madara has entered the war with his giant statue I guess we'll finally see some deaths. Naruto and Killer Bee working together was cool I guess we'll see more of that. They are probably saving Sasuke for last.

PKMN Trainer Rex
21st April 2011, 11:49 PM
Well now that Madara has entered the war with his giant statue I guess we'll finally see some deaths.

Ohhh, yeah..........How's gonna be the first?

Pseudo-Unlegendary
21st April 2011, 11:52 PM

I guess but there was too much material and who's the first to be cut when that happens?

PKMN Trainer Rex
22nd April 2011, 12:06 AM
I guess but there was too much material and who's the first to be cut when that happens?

I knew a battle would be cut, but thats how I am. I like knowing little details.

GaZsTiC
22nd April 2011, 12:12 AM
Love that Tenten beat Kakuzu.

But it looks like the Banana Palm Fan drains a huge amount of chakra.

Kishi loves his running gags.

Platinum fan.
22nd April 2011, 12:16 AM
I to think Tenten being left out is a running gag. Though I still love her. As long she makes it through the war it's all good no matter how much of her stuff gets skipped. Still it would have been great to see Tenten own all! Seeing how all the white Zetsu's were beaten it's a good thing Madara came to make this war more lively. I can imagine this war being longer in the anime version. Not that I watch the anime version much.

Lorde
22nd April 2011, 2:07 AM
I'm wondering this too. Why did he teleport there when it's not even close to Naruto and Bee? Maybe he wants to kill people/lure the two over to him.

I personally would've just hunted down Naruto and Killer Bee rather than just waste time luring them to a specific spot, but Madara is known for doing things the hard way. At least he's doing something, though. I'm sure we'll be getting some deaths now that he's appeared, so that's something to look forward to, despite how heartless it may sound.

LexSuicune
22nd April 2011, 3:21 AM
LOL at Ten Ten defeating Kakuzu, a member of Akatsuki that managed to up Kakashi and the fight was never shown.

Kishi's trolling her so hard.

TsukiMirage
22nd April 2011, 5:49 AM
What's with Kishi paying more attention to Darui's squad? Probably because it contains the most named characters that are available to be killed off. Remember it's not just Darui's squad there, there's also part of Kitsuchi's squad, Gaara's squad, and Mifune's squad there. So it represents a large portion of the Alliance forces.

LexSuicune
22nd April 2011, 6:09 AM
Chôjis' probably dying fighting against that thing.

PKMN Trainer Rex
22nd April 2011, 6:30 AM

I doooo not want that to happen, he just got cooler to me.

Lorde
22nd April 2011, 6:36 AM

I hope Choji doesn't die. I didn't like him much before, but he's really improved lately and having him die would be a total shame. If anyone should die, it's some of the useless ninja that are there. I also wouldn't mind if Tenten died. Kishi obviously doesn't like her, so he might as well kill her off :/

Shadow Lucario
22nd April 2011, 8:38 AM
The Alliance is screwed. It would be bad enough if it was just Madara that showed up, but now you have Madara with a Rinnegan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and that giant statue. At least we know Madara doesn't like to beat around the bush.

7 tyranitars
22nd April 2011, 11:26 AM
this will be epic, also what was that people talking about no chapter next week? I checked shonens site and it says it releases on next week

GaZsTiC
22nd April 2011, 12:08 PM
this will be epic, also what was that people talking about no chapter next week? I checked shonens site and it says it releases on next week

It's Golden Week so there won't be any manga.

Rowdy
22nd April 2011, 2:00 PM
How can next week be Golden Week? I was under the impression that GW was the first week of May and May 1 will be next Sunday. So there should be a chapter next week, unless GW isn't exclusive to a specific month.

As for Madara and summoning Gedo Mazo on the battlefield. He did say it was time to find someone to synch with it. And since this will likely involve chackra rods fused into someone's back (like with Nagato), someone is about to be seriously screwed.

GaZsTiC
22nd April 2011, 2:56 PM
How can next week be Golden Week? I was under the impression that GW was the first week of May and May 1 will be next Sunday. So there should be a chapter next week, unless GW isn't exclusive to a specific month.

Mangastream get their chapters from leaks a week ahead of Japan. So this weeks chapters are technically next weeks. The week after that is Golden Week so there won't be any chapters to leak.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
22nd April 2011, 7:47 PM
I hope Choji doesn't die. I didn't like him much before, but he's really improved lately and having him die would be a total shame. If anyone should die, it's some of the useless ninja that are there. I also wouldn't mind if Tenten died. Kishi obviously doesn't like her, so he might as well kill her off :/

True, Choji has finally become interesting. I initially thought Tenten was going to get some kind of background or something when she picked up the Bashonen but alas, I was wrong.

Shadow Lucario
22nd April 2011, 9:37 PM
Eh, I don't care for Tenten. If she dies I wouldn't mind. Same with Choji even though I'm starting to respect him.

Lorde
22nd April 2011, 10:01 PM
No chapter next week? Geez, I hate how they always release an awesome chapter before they go on hiatus. I really don't think that Madara is as powerful as other people make him out to be, however. Sure he has the Rinnegan, but it isn't impossible to counter. If Naruto could do it once, then I'm sure he could do it again. I also don't believe that Madara can use his EMS to its full extent for whatever reason, so it isn't much of a threat. That statue is gonna be tough to beat, though.

TsukiMirage
23rd April 2011, 2:07 AM
There's no way Tenten will die. She doesn't have enough development for anyone to care about her death. If anything, she's one of the safest. I would say Chouji will die, but he already had the whole "close to death" thing, so he should be safe also.

Lorde
23rd April 2011, 2:28 AM
Ino could die. She proved herself to be really useful, but I think Kishi will kill her off just because some main characters need to be axed. I can't see her having any other role anyway, so Kishi might as well get rid of her. I'd also like for Shikamaru to die, but he's probably an important character. He hasn't been as active in this arc as I thought he would, so maybe Kishi is planning something for him.

Elite Four Muadita
23rd April 2011, 4:51 AM
Was everyone aware that Madara was made out of some icky white stuff before this week? Or am I the only one who was surprised by that? So he's made from zetsu? What was that all about?

Lorde
23rd April 2011, 4:57 AM
Was everyone aware that Madara was made out of some icky white stuff before this week? Or am I the only one who was surprised by that? So he's made from zetsu? What was that all about?

OMG, so I wasn't the only one who noticed? I was gonna bring it up, but I wasn't sure if people would be interested. I remember seeing him rip off his arm in the manga, but we didn't really know what it looked like since the manga is printed in black and white. I guess he's using some of Zetsu's cells. That would explain a lot of stuff. I'm still wondering why Zetsu continues to call him Tobi, though.

Shneak
23rd April 2011, 4:59 AM
Ino could die. She proved herself to be really useful, but I think Kishi will kill her off just because some main characters need to be axed. I can't see her having any other role anyway, so Kishi might as well get rid of her. I'd also like for Shikamaru to die, but he's probably an important character. He hasn't been as active in this arc as I thought he would, so maybe Kishi is planning something for him.

Ino-Shika-Cho dying together?!

As for Madara being made of that stuff, I have no idea.
vv>>

lucky_u
23rd April 2011, 6:05 AM
I hope Choji doesn't die. I didn't like him much before, but he's really improved lately and having him die would be a total shame. If anyone should die, it's some of the useless ninja that are there. I also wouldn't mind if Tenten died. Kishi obviously doesn't like her, so he might as well kill her off :/I like Choji.
He's have been UU, now he's Uber. =)

Tenten's fan is holding a grudge against you.
But I agree with you.
Tenten seems to have least attention.
I don't even remember she performing a ninjutsu.
(Anything that happens in the anime is ignored)

I wonder if Madara summoned a Bijiu statue there.
It would be interesting in the next chapter.

Lorde
23rd April 2011, 8:57 AM
As for Madara being made of that stuff, I have no idea.
vv>>

Your signature brought it to my attention. I'd go ahead and make some random theory about how Madara isn't who he says he is, but that wouldn't get us anywhere lol. Still, I have to wonder what the rest of Madara's body looks like. I'm guessing that it ain't pretty. I also wonder why Madara even bothers letting attacks phase through him if he's made of white gooey stuff. Oh! New theory: Madara is the Pillsbury Doughboy :p

PKMN Trainer Rex
23rd April 2011, 9:29 AM
Oh! New theory: Madara is the Pillsbury Doughboy :p

Or the Stay Puft man. If he was the Pillsbury Doughboy they could poke his belly and could render him immobile.

Dasdardly
23rd April 2011, 9:35 AM
Obvious theory is obvious. Tobi = Madara; Madara =/= Tobi. Ibot... eyebot... Saibot... Noob Saibot! Tobi is Sub-zero's brother. You are welcome.
/LOL
Anyway. So, who's getting pounded first? I say Darui.

PKMN Trainer Rex
23rd April 2011, 9:41 AM
Obvious theory is obvious. Tobi = Madara; Madara =/= Tobi. Ibot... eyebot... Saibot... Noob Saibot! Tobi is Sub-zero's brother. You are welcome.
/LOL
Anyway. So, who's getting pounded first? I say Darui.

Imo, he took enough of a beating fighting the twins. Probably some character that hasn't been showcased yet. I won't bother to think one up, too lazy atm.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
23rd April 2011, 4:57 PM
Imo, he took enough of a beating fighting the twins. Probably some character that hasn't been showcased yet. I won't bother to think one up, too lazy atm.

I say Tenten since she's already crippled herself from the Bashonen.

Platinum fan.
23rd April 2011, 6:10 PM
If Tenten had a back story or any story at all and some character with her I wouldn't mind her dying in the war but she feels like such wasted potential that I hoped she would become someone this war but that banana fan thing was probably her last useful thing to do as a main character. Anyone else meh. I really don't care if Choji dies or not as heartless as it sounds. I would hope Shikamaru survives because he seems to be a key player in Konoha's "new generation of ninjas" Ino's rivalry with Sakura is dead so her character is flat at the moment. I'm not saying she should die but right now she doesn't have much going for her. I hope Kiba, Hinata, and Shino make it. As a team they are probably my favorite because next to Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru they are said to work the best together. Neji and Rock Lee. Lee is really comic relief and Neji could go either way. I really like Neji's growth as a character as he is one of Naruto's biggest changed characters. I actually want Temari and Kankuro to survive more then Gaara if only for the fact I find Temari's wind style jutsu and Kankuro's puppet style jutsu more interesting then Gaara's sand.

SharpedoX
23rd April 2011, 8:33 PM
So, Madara is part Zetsu? That white gooey stuff doesn't seem to fool anyone. I'll giggle if we're trolled by Kishi into believing Zetsu is the mastermind behind all of this and not Madara lol

Was quite disappointing to see Kishi skip the fight with Kakuzu and Dan. Oh well, I'm sure next chapter's fight will make up for it.

Lorde
23rd April 2011, 10:19 PM
So, Madara is part Zetsu? That white gooey stuff doesn't seem to fool anyone. I'll giggle if we're trolled by Kishi into believing Zetsu is the mastermind behind all of this and not Madara lol

I would die of laughter if Zetsu were the real mastermind behind the Akatsuki. I remember people thinking that he was since a lot of members would report to him and stuff, but I sort of hope that Madara is the true mastermind and that Zetsu is just an important member. I guess Zetsu and Madara are really close. They're the last Akatsuki members, but they seem almost invincible at the moment.

SharpedoX
23rd April 2011, 11:05 PM
I just want to see Black Zetsu's full potential. But a fight against the Mizukage, Raidō, Genma and Chōjūrō among others will suffice to finally showcase his potential.

Interestingly enough (and correct me if I'm wrong) we know more of Madara's back-story than Zetsu's. Which can open even more speculation slots. Oh well, we'll see where this is heading.

BTW, KIRA, love your signature.

Lorde
23rd April 2011, 11:10 PM
I just want to see Black Zetsu's full potential. But a fight against the Mizukage, Raidō, Genma and Chōjūrō among others will suffice to finally showcase his potential.

Interestingly enough (and correct me if I'm wrong) we know more of Madara's back-story than Zetsu's. Which can open even more speculation slots. Oh well, we'll see where this is heading.

BTW, KIRA, love your signature.

Black Zetsu seems weak without his white half, in my opinion. I think he has some pretty neat abilities, but the Mizukage got her title for a reason and I don't think that Black Zetsu will be able to defeat her if they were to fight one on one. I hope that Zetsu gets some back story soon. We know nothing about him other than the fact that he joined Akatsuki for land. I have some theories about that, but they're probably totally off the mark lol. And thanks for the compliment :p

Kazekage
24th April 2011, 1:27 AM
So its been about 4ish years since I even thought about reading/watching Naruto, and I saw it on netflix recently and thought "what the heck" and watched a few episodes.

Its really not that bad, I mean yes I understand where all this criticism is coming from, it does suffer from the obvious shonen tropes (slow plot, weak motivations, and too much of the whole "I have yet to show you my super technique that'll destroy you!" ). Maybe its because I had the ability to fast forward, and skip filler episodes, and even the episodes with two super ninjas staring at each other for 12 minutes, but I can't honestly see why its so hated. Its a solid show, i'm by no means well versed in Anime and Manga, and its clear that we don't have a western equivalent to the shonen genre but I'd give the show a solid three stars.

I don't know if its my nostalgia tinted glasses (nostalgia tinted glasses; the reason star wars is still popular) hampering my opinion but I really believe the show is above average. I found myself having an emotional reaction during the third hokage's funeral, I was amazed at the level of character growth between the time skip, and its got most shows that are aimed at the 10-13 year old boy crowd beat when it comes to strong female characters.

I don't have the time to catch up on the hundreds of chapters I missed so I'm gonna ask key questions.

Who's dead?

Can I get rankings of the strongest ninja's still alive (can you throw in the third hokage, and orochimaru so I can see where the power levels are)

And what exactly is going on as of the latest chapter?

TsukiMirage
24th April 2011, 4:41 AM
Was everyone aware that Madara was made out of some icky white stuff before this week? Or am I the only one who was surprised by that? So he's made from zetsu? What was that all about? Yes, many people were aware as even more evidence was given. It really becames clearer later on when Madara replaces his lost arm with one from a Zetsu-ish plant and when Madara mentions how he integrated Hashirama's cells into himself to control Izanagi, then afterwards we see that he used those same cells to make the Zetsu army and use Yamato to make them even stronger. The connection between Zetsu and Mokuton is made very clear, thus we can infer the rest with Madara.

Who's dead? Asuma, Jiraiya, Itachi, the former seven Jinchuurikis and most of Akatsuki.

Can I get rankings of the strongest ninja's still alive (can you throw in the third hokage, and orochimaru so I can see where the power levels are) Well this is just a basic listing-
Madara
Naruto/Sasuke
Kirabi/Onoki/Ee
Mei/Gaara/Tsunade <- Orochimaru and Sarutobi would be here
Various Jounins and such

And what exactly is going on as of the latest chapter? Naruto and Kirabi have left the safety of the Island turtle, revealing their presents to Madara who finally enters the war with the Gedo Mazo just as the Alliance was getting an upper hand.

Lorde
24th April 2011, 4:47 AM
Should we count the revived characters as alive or do we still count them as dead? And speaking of rankings: We really need a new databook. I know that the databook stats aren't all-that accurate, but they really do give us a clue as to how powerful a certain ninja is. There are also tons of other things that we need information about, even though the story hasn't really advanced much since the previous databook was released.

TsukiMirage
24th April 2011, 5:30 AM
The next databook should be released sometime this year if we go by what has been done in the past. Personally I can't wait for it to come out so we can get some more info about the Rinnegan and the other Jinchuurikis.

PKMN Trainer Rex
24th April 2011, 6:54 AM
Should we count the revived characters as alive or do we still count them as dead?

Umm, zombies? Wait they have souls.......alive?

Lorde
24th April 2011, 7:26 AM
The next databook should be released sometime this year if we go by what has been done in the past. Personally I can't wait for it to come out so we can get some more info about the Rinnegan and the other Jinchuurikis.

I'm still hoping that the Jinchuriki fight soon. It looks like Madara may just steal all the screentime, but I hope that Kishi slips the revived Jinchuriki in at the last minute.

Umm, zombies? Wait they have souls.......alive?

Their bodies are dead, but they still have souls. It's sort of odd. I don't know whether or not they would be considered alive or dead.

PKMN Trainer Rex
24th April 2011, 7:32 AM
Their bodies are dead, but they still have souls. It's sort of odd. I don't know whether or not they would be considered alive or dead.

And they still have free control over their bodies, up until Kabuto suppresses that and then they become puppets. So they fit in to one category.

Crimsonlink
24th April 2011, 7:36 AM
I'm still hoping that the Jinchuriki fight soon. It looks like Madara may just steal all the screentime, but I hope that Kishi slips the revived Jinchuriki in at the last minute.

Yeah I hope so too since the statue is right there with 7 Bijuus in it. Truth be told I'm rather curious about the Jinchuriki and I feel sad that they had to die to fit Madara's plans since they got short ends of the stick in life.

I'm most curious about Yugito, and Fu as they are the only 2 female Jinchuriki we know of besides Kushina and Mito and also Yagura.

7 tyranitars
24th April 2011, 1:30 PM
@crimsonash, I thought yagura was a male

Evandamonster
24th April 2011, 3:18 PM
I don't know what to expect in the next chapter, all I know is Madara looks like a boss with Mangekyu+Rinnegan. Can't wait to see how he puts them to use, could care less about the statue, honestly.

Click (http://3.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/55-514.0/compressed/pnaruto_514_sleepyfans.17.jpg) Here (http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/Gideonatra/naruto_515_cover_by_johnny182ee-d321t9z.jpg) for old chapter pics =)

I guess it's not exactly Mangekyou but since all living Sharingan users can use Mangekyou now I kind of just think of the names as interchangeable

Crimsonlink
24th April 2011, 7:46 PM
@crimsonash, I thought yagura was a male

Yeah but thats why I said 2 female Jinchuriki lolz. I added Yagura at the very end for a reason.

7 tyranitars
24th April 2011, 7:48 PM
Yeah but thats why I said 2 female Jinchuriki lolz. I added Yagura at the very end for a reason.

k lol :p I wanna know more of the 7th tailed jinchuriki (one of the 2 females)

TsukiMirage
24th April 2011, 8:30 PM
Yeah we need more info on Fuu, considering she would technically be the strongest Edo Jinchuuriki. At the very least, we need to see what that Shichibi can do.

Also, don't real life Zombies also have souls? I never heard of them being soulless.

Lorde
24th April 2011, 9:55 PM
Real life zombies? I don't believe that they have souls. Most of the ones that I've seen are just bodies that have been bewitched to move. You don't often see a zombie that can think on its own. The Edo Tensei zombies can think for themselves, but Kabuto often turns them into brainless killing machines. He should do that more often.

LexSuicune
24th April 2011, 10:04 PM
I wanna see the Mizukage in action, hopefully she'll take down Black Zetsu and with him, every single one of the white ones will die too.

Evandamonster
25th April 2011, 12:09 AM
Real life zombies? I don't believe that they have souls. Most of the ones that I've seen are just bodies that have been bewitched to move. You don't often see a zombie that can think on its own. The Edo Tensei zombies can think for themselves, but Kabuto often turns them into brainless killing machines. He should do that more often.

Didn't he think he could do this but every time he tries they just end up breaking free and getting enough free-will back to screw up his plan? Maybe not, I get a little confused reading chapters a week apart

I wanna see the Mizukage in action, hopefully she'll take down Black Zetsu and with him, every single one of the white ones will die too.

I'm THINK all of the Zetsus are independent of one another, there thousands of black and white "clones" (for lack of a better term), they're not just parts of one whole. They're all gonna have to die one by one =/

PKMN Trainer Rex
25th April 2011, 2:00 AM

I pretty much agree with this. All zombies I've seen are mindless omnoming machines that look for flesh and nothing else.

Didn't he think he could do this but every time he tries they just end up breaking free and getting enough free-will back to screw up his plan? Maybe not, I get a little confused reading chapters a week apart

Evey time someone breaks free is because they have a strong bond with the one they were fighting, I think....

I'm THINK all of the Zetsus are independent of one another, there thousands of black and white "clones" (for lack of a better term), they're not just parts of one whole. They're all gonna have to die one by one =/

I thought there was only one Black Zetsu and thousands of White Zetsu clones?

Lorde
25th April 2011, 2:52 AM

He's done it before, but I'm also sort of confused about the specifics of his technique. I think he tried to turn Hanzo into a brainless killing machine, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe Kabuto's getting weaker over time? I'd love for him to lose control of the Edo Tensei people. It's not like we really need them anymore, anyway.

TsukiMirage
25th April 2011, 7:03 AM
Real life zombies? I don't believe that they have souls. Most of the ones that I've seen are just bodies that have been bewitched to move. You don't often see a zombie that can think on its own. The Edo Tensei zombies can think for themselves, but Kabuto often turns them into brainless killing machines. He should do that more often. The ones from Resident Evil and 28 Days both tend to show the ability to think, though I suppose it depends on how close to the actual definition of zombie you want to go.

He's done it before, but I'm also sort of confused about the specifics of his technique. I think he tried to turn Hanzo into a brainless killing machine, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe Kabuto's getting weaker over time? I'd love for him to lose control of the Edo Tensei people. It's not like we really need them anymore, anyway. Well with Hanzou, Kabuto attempted to take control after Hanzou had already been paralyzed by his poison. But I fully expect Kabuto to fail when Itachi and Nagato finally make their appearance in battle.

uber gon
25th April 2011, 12:07 PM
So does anone think that Naruto's new kyuubi form will be the onl new jutsu he learns? I'm kinda hoping he at least learns a few more things with his Rasengan.

TsukiMirage
25th April 2011, 4:49 PM
Well, Naruto's suppose to still be training to make his Bijuu Ball, but I doubt Naruto will be learning anything else considering how things have been done up til this point.

Shneak
25th April 2011, 6:08 PM
Naruto's already over-powered. Best not to do another power-up.

Zark
25th April 2011, 7:19 PM
I want the retarded elders to die...

Lorde
25th April 2011, 7:20 PM
Naruto's already over-powered. Best not to do another power-up.

Naruto's pretty powerful, but I bet Sasuke will be even more powerful when he appears again. He now has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, so he's going to be extremely difficult to defeat. Yeah, Naruto has some control of the Kyuubi's chakra now, but it probably won't do much good against someone like Sasuke. I hope he uses more Sage Jutsu, though. I love those techniques.

gliscor&yanmega
25th April 2011, 7:52 PM
Zetsu was great in this chapter. Madara was pretty awesome too.

Too bad there's no chapter this week.

Crimsonlink
25th April 2011, 9:53 PM
So does anone think that Naruto's new kyuubi form will be the onl new jutsu he learns? I'm kinda hoping he at least learns a few more things with his Rasengan.

Yeah Naruto never learns more than one jutsu in the manga, ever! Its a tradition from the Kage Bushin to Rasengan apparently while Sasuke *****s out about 18 different jutsus out of his butt.

Lorde
25th April 2011, 10:50 PM
Well, at least you can't call Sasuke inconsistent. I don't particularly like Naruto's Kage Bunshin combos, but some of them can be pretty clever. I love how he used them to stop himself from being pushed by Pain's Shinra Tensei technique. That was pretty clever and I credit Kishi for being creative with it.

gliscor&yanmega
29th April 2011, 3:57 PM
Spoilers by Evil(most likely the real spoilers based on past ones),more to come during the day:

Title: Night

Gedo blast has pretty much wiped out the battlefield, but Kitsuchi used some super Doton that like tries to trap Gedo into a mountain. But Gedo is holding the earth back and then uses a lightning-like attack from the wood spikes on his back to hit some allied shinobi.

Gedo Mazo towers over all, Chouji and Chouza go off to face it while leaving the others to handle the sealing of Kakuzu and Hizashi. Madara commands Gedo to attack them while he looks for something else

Chouza engages Gedo so that Chouji can hit him with a Butterfly Punch but it has no effect on Gedo who blasts them both away. Meanwhile, Naruto goes into RM, Bee tells him to save his strength and Naruto says he has no time to waste.

Ending Narration: The night is the quiet before the storm. In the morning, the second stage of the 4th Ninja war will begin loudly

7 tyranitars
29th April 2011, 4:18 PM
seems interesting looking forward too it.

gliscor&yanmega
29th April 2011, 6:30 PM
They also receive word of Naruto and Bee escaping the barrier.

Raikage leaves them, stopping to tell Tsunade to join him. Raikage leaves Shikaku in charge of the forces.

Chouza and Chouji are back to normal and comment on how powerful the thing is.

Temari seems to have some idea what it is based on reports from Shikaku and other allied intelligence

Madara appears at the pot and defeats the guys by it.

Darui remembers that Raikage told him about how Madara was sealing Jinchuuriki power into a giant statue and that gotten one of Hachibi's tentacles already.

sensor team notice some chakra in the battlefield and tells raikage that madara is controlling the giant beast.

LexSuicune
29th April 2011, 7:17 PM
Madara was planning to wipe them all out once Kabuto drained them.

True villain.

Falco
29th April 2011, 7:23 PM
Can someone please clarify what that big statue madara summoned is ?
Is it a demon? Or just a plain statue that spits out the bijuus it "ate"?

7 tyranitars
29th April 2011, 7:46 PM
it is the gedo mazo nagatos summon

Shneak
29th April 2011, 8:12 PM
Can someone please clarify what that big statue madara summoned is ?
Is it a demon? Or just a plain statue that spits out the bijuus it "ate"?

It's a wooden statue that houses the chakra of 7 tailed beasts.

Madara is going to destroy everything.

Lorde
29th April 2011, 9:22 PM
I'm not surprised that Madara has turned into a real villain. Once Madara got Nagato's Rinnegan, I knew that he'd finally become a real threat. He's going to use the Rinnegan to its full extent now and I can totally see tons of character dying off. It's going to be sad, but still necessary for the story to progress.

Locormus
30th April 2011, 1:34 AM
Spoilers by Evil(most likely the real spoilers based on past ones),more to come during the day:

Title: Night

Gedo blast has pretty much wiped out the battlefield, but Kitsuchi used some super Doton that like tries to trap Gedo into a mountain. But Gedo is holding the earth back and then uses a lightning-like attack from the wood spikes on his back to hit some allied shinobi.

Gedo Mazo towers over all, Chouji and Chouza go off to face it while leaving the others to handle the sealing of Kakuzu and Hizashi. Madara commands Gedo to attack them while he looks for something else

Chouza engages Gedo so that Chouji can hit him with a Butterfly Punch but it has no effect on Gedo who blasts them both away. Meanwhile, Naruto goes into RM, Bee tells him to save his strength and Naruto says he has no time to waste.

Ending Narration: The night is the quiet before the storm. In the morning, the second stage of the 4th Ninja war will begin loudly

Who is this 'Evil' delivering the spoilers? Did he bring the spoilers last time? I kinda trust Ohana and stuff, but where's the source coming from?

TsukiMirage
30th April 2011, 6:51 PM
Who is this 'Evil' delivering the spoilers? Did he bring the spoilers last time? I kinda trust Ohana and stuff, but where's the source coming from? He/she is someone who has posted a few spoilers before earlier then normal.

Anyway, spoilers are basically confirmed.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2364/18188166.jpg
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1427/78347866.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9259/59151988.jpg
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2166/63444272.jpg
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2982/49116302.jpg

Lorde
30th April 2011, 8:15 PM
I'm not 100% sure of what's going on in the newest chapter, but it looks sick. I really think that statue looks uglier than ever now that it can walk. I always assumed that it was just a head with hands, so seeing it with a body is just gross. I really love that scene with Naruto running towards the battlefield as the moon shines. It seems like a hint towards the whole "Juubi being sealed in the moon" thing.

7 tyranitars
30th April 2011, 8:29 PM
oh wow, hope the chapter is out soon :D I'm getting really excited o.O

Shadow Lucario
30th April 2011, 8:35 PM
oh wow, hope the chapter is out soon :D I'm getting really excited o.O

It will be out on its usual day. Just have to wait until Wednesday. I wonder how many people Madara is going to wipe out.

PKMN Trainer Rex
30th April 2011, 8:41 PM
Dang, crud is going down.

7 tyranitars
30th April 2011, 8:56 PM
until wednesday o.O *faints* too long XD anyway I think this will be a masive slaughter lol

Lorde
30th April 2011, 9:00 PM
Wednesday eh? That's a long wait. Considering how we already have some images of the pages, I'd say that the chapter might come out much earlier. That's usually the case with chapters like these. I really wouldn't want to wait too long, so I hope that it gets released really early.

7 tyranitars
30th April 2011, 9:17 PM
I thought so too but hey I guese we'll have to wait for the moment of truth :D

Shneak
30th April 2011, 9:39 PM
I guess the night has new meaning. I forgot about the moon's eye plan.

Crimsonlink
1st May 2011, 3:43 AM
I hope Madara uses his EMS and Rinnegan in the fight next week. It won't happen this week but I want to see new abilities besides the 4 moves the MS has in its arsenal. Seeing Sasuke again wouldn't be bad either since Naruto and Bee are on the battlefield.

Crimsonlink
1st May 2011, 4:36 AM
Heads up guys all chapters are out!

Lorde
1st May 2011, 4:56 AM
Well that was an intense chapter. Choji got to do some more stuff and Madara managed to take the sealing pot used to seal Kinkaku and Ginkaku. I wonder what he wants with that? Is he planning on reviving the Juubi using the extra Kyuubi chakra that is sealed in the pot? He also already sealed some of the Hachibi's chakra as was mentioned before, so that could be his plan. The only thing I don't like about that is how it would render the whole hunt for Killer Bee and Naruto completely pointless.

7 tyranitars
1st May 2011, 12:17 PM
that was an interesting chapter been a while that I was on my edge of my chair for a chapter

lucky_u
1st May 2011, 2:10 PM
Well that was an intense chapter. Choji got to do some more stuff and Madara managed to take the sealing pot used to seal Kinkaku and Ginkaku. I wonder what he wants with that? Is he planning on reviving the Juubi using the extra Kyuubi chakra that is sealed in the pot? He also already sealed some of the Hachibi's chakra as was mentioned before, so that could be his plan. The only thing I don't like about that is how it would render the whole hunt for Killer Bee and Naruto completely pointless.
Yes I agree with your point.
Since Madara could have taken the pot a long time ago.
But why now?
Why did he needs to wait for Naruto and Bee for?
Makes no sense at all.
Next week chapter would hold some answer, I hope.

dannydstk
1st May 2011, 3:46 PM
well looks like kishi found a way to get tsunade on the battle field....

LexSuicune
1st May 2011, 5:50 PM
Tsunade was bound to enter the battlefield one way or another.

Sadly, I think this will be her last fight.

Shneak
1st May 2011, 8:03 PM
On a Sunday? That was fast. I'll read it now.

Lorde
1st May 2011, 8:15 PM
Yes I agree with your point.
Since Madara could have taken the pot a long time ago.
But why now?
Why did he needs to wait for Naruto and Bee for?
Makes no sense at all.
Next week chapter would hold some answer, I hope.

I'm wondering if he wants to lure Killer Bee and Naruto to a certain location. You know, they'd sense the Hachibi and Kyuubi chakra and they'd head in that direction. It still seems weird that he'd just appear to take the pot, though. It was sort of anticlimactic since I was expecting him to fight for a while. I almost think that Kishi is switching gears. I think he's changed a few things from his original plan. He better not pull a troll no jutsu :(

Shneak
1st May 2011, 8:28 PM
So that was Madara's plan. To steal the nine-tails chakra. I didn't think of that.

Good and exciting chapter. I'm shocked to see half of the army is dead. I still think Madara is going to have to take Naruto and Bee to get enough chakra.

Shadow Lucario
1st May 2011, 8:54 PM
I feel a troll coming up. And knowing Kishimoto it's gonna be a big one. I wanted to see Madara in action, but it looks like it will have to wait.

Platinum fan.
1st May 2011, 10:10 PM
Madara seems to be in a rush to get his Moons eye plan fully operational (lol Star Wars) I can't say I blame him for wanting to get his evil scheme done with. But for him to just get the Nine Tails chakra, couldn't he just do that when Kabuto first brought back Kinkaku and Ginkaku? Like The 4th Kira said now the hunt for Naruto and Killer Bee feels pointless, especially when you consider how long they've had the Hachibi Octopus leg. They really didn't have to send Kisame after Killer Bee then.

Speaking of Naruto and Killer Bee I'm interested that the Raikage and Tsunade are going off to try and stop them I believe? Well I hope Tsunade's got her sealing jutsus ready cause it will take more then her finger to hold back Naruto now. But I've really be itching to see Naruto talk with the Raikage again ever since they first met.

HoennMaster
1st May 2011, 11:17 PM
Oh boy, here come the Tsunade dying speculations again. I for once still wish for he not to die. I've read every chapter....but when did Onoki leave HQ and go to the battlefield?

I'm very excited for next week now. We're at the climax now and it's so exciting. Hope it won't be a let down.

Lorde
1st May 2011, 11:50 PM
I also wonder why Madara is suddenly in such a rush to put his plan into action. Maybe the Rinnegan really is draining him of chakra after all? I would imagine that it would start to weaken over time and that he'd want to get things over with before he's weak once again. And I've seen theories about his EMS running around. I honestly don't think he can use it. If he could, then he would've done so by now.

Shadow Lucario
2nd May 2011, 3:17 AM
I honestly don't think he can use it. If he could, then he would've done so by now.

The only time he really needed it was when he fought Konan. Other than that he hasn't needed it. All of his "fights" weren't anything his Sharingan couldn't handle.

PKMN Trainer Rex
2nd May 2011, 6:29 AM
Does Madara still need Bee and Naruto? Cuz I'm kind of confused. He waited for the both of them to show themselves, but then he took the treasure with Ginkaku and Kinkaku (sp?) in their fox form from Darui. Then they mentioned that the statue has a piece of the 8th's tail/chakra. And then Madara proceeded to say that he will start the moon plan, even with those small amount of the 8 and 9 tails power he can still do it?

All will be explained I guess.

TsukiMirage
2nd May 2011, 11:09 AM
Gotta go along with the opinion that this feels rushed. We were given the set up to some many potential battles, but most of them ended up being completely skipped over. It's a shame considering showing those battles would have extended the chapter count and given some much needed depth to the minor characters. Anyway, Madara being in such a rush doesn't bode well for the end game, though it was nice that Kishi remembered the Hachibi's tentacle. It just doesn't seem to make sense that Madara goes after them now that Naruto and Kirabi escape when Kinkaku and Ginkaku had to have been sealed a while ago. Seeing Chouji and Chouza exchange hits with the Gedo Mazo was nice. Ee and Tsunade setting out to stop Naruto and Kirabi was nice but pointless since it's clear they won't be stopped. Kintsuchi was quite impressive with his mountain crushing technique and Shikamaru was impressive enough to be praised by Madara. It strange and weird that everyone is just stopping for the night, especially when Madara and Kabuto's forces don't require rest. The revelation of the umber of dead was lacking, and it seem random that both sides lost exactly half their forces. A little variety and one side with less would have been better. A nice chapter if not rushed.

GaZsTiC
2nd May 2011, 4:26 PM
I laughed when it said that 40,000 allied shinobi had died. That was just lazy and the number is ridiculous since all the major villains have been fighting the main protagonists and we haven't seen a single death.

Bad chapter was bad.

gliscor&yanmega
2nd May 2011, 5:27 PM
I laughed when it said that 40,000 allied shinobi had died. That was just lazy and the number is ridiculous since all the major villains have been fighting the main protagonists and we haven't seen a single death.

Bad chapter was bad.

We seen plenty of deaths...just they are unnamed ninja. Deaths are still deaths.

Chapter wasn't bad at all in my eyes.

Lorde
2nd May 2011, 8:57 PM

What? We've seen a lot of ninja die so far. They were all unnamed, but they still died.

Anyway, I wonder if Kishi will start the war back up in the next chapter or if he's going to take a break and write about some other stuff before the second part of the war starts. I'll admit that the first part wasn't the best, but I think Kishi could do a lot better if he took a quick break.

7 tyranitars
2nd May 2011, 9:03 PM
there have been enough deaths while your ranting you forgot to read that part gaztic and another piece advice if you don't like the manga don't read it :o

GaZsTiC
2nd May 2011, 9:23 PM
Awkward.

When I said "we haven't seen a single death", I meant amongst the main protagonists from Konoha.

TsukiMirage
2nd May 2011, 10:17 PM
The amount of dead is simply laziness and pretty much shows that the Alliance was losing. So there really is no reason for Madara to be rushing when he was doing so well by just siting back.

7 tyranitars
2nd May 2011, 10:56 PM
he is impatient :P

GaZsTiC
2nd May 2011, 11:08 PM
he is impatient :P

Which is awfully out of character which I'm not too fussed about...but it also felt very out of place. I expected him to play around with the allied forces, not just claim a basket.

Shneak
2nd May 2011, 11:29 PM
The zombies could have killed off-screen.

I remember in the Kakashi squad arc, there were a lot of deaths. But 40,000 might be a bit overboard.

I think Madara is rushing is plan because he's afraid he's going to lose. I don't know.

uber gon
3rd May 2011, 12:01 AM
I actually want to see Sasuke fight Kyuubi-powered Naruto and Killer Bee 2-on-1. I bet he'll think he could beat both of them.

Lorde
3rd May 2011, 12:19 AM
Which is awfully out of character which I'm not too fussed about...but it also felt very out of place. I expected him to play around with the allied forces, not just claim a basket.

Yeah. Madara always seemed like a patient person since he had time to fool around during the start of Part 2, so seeing this other side of him is weird. I think he's getting weaker over time and that he needs to finish up his plan before all of his powers disappear. At least, that's what I hope it is. Kishi himself seems like a patient person, so I wonder why he's rushing through everything.

Platinum fan.
3rd May 2011, 2:46 AM
In Madara's defense he told Zetsu after Nagato died and Konan left that he was through with playing with caution and that they were to move forward. So he's really just staying true to his word.

opn
3rd May 2011, 4:53 AM
well this arc is gonig faster then i thought and considering this has to be narutos last arc i expected it to go on until next year but im glad kishi isnt doing that.

GaZsTiC
3rd May 2011, 1:43 PM
considering this has to be narutos last arc

Nah. We still have Naruto vs Sasuke which will probably have a year build-up after the war.

TsukiMirage
3rd May 2011, 7:18 PM
he is impatient :P That's the thing. Madara's impatient but didn't go after Kinkaku and Ginkaku until after he learn of Naruto and Kirabi's location? Even though Kinkaku and Ginkaku were sealed long before that point? If Madara was truly that impatient, he would have went after the two brothers as soon as they were sealed, in order to start his plan even faster. But he waited until he had gotten word of Naruto and Kirabi, which makes me believe there's something more going on then him simply being in a rush.

Platinum fan.
3rd May 2011, 8:32 PM
well this arc is gonig faster then i thought and considering this has to be narutos last arc i expected it to go on until next year but im glad kishi isnt doing that.

This is probably one of the final arcs but not the last one. Maybe the second or third to last arc. We still have dealing with Sasuke which will take a while as well as Madara final showdown. I would like to think Kabuto will be dealt with by the end of this war arc but you can never be sure.

Lorde
3rd May 2011, 9:13 PM
I have a feeling that the Naruto versus Sasuke fight will happen sooner rather than later. I understand that Kishi mentioned that he wouldn't have them fight until the end of the series, but the end seems near to me. Kishi's been rushing through this arc like crazy and it makes me think that he's working on ending things as quickly as possible. Maybe he has a Part 3 planned or maybe he just wants to draw another manga. I'd be pretty bored with Naruto if I had to draw it every week for more than 10 years :x

Platinum fan.
3rd May 2011, 9:29 PM
I will agree that Naruto is reaching its climax. Everyone can see it. Many characters have been killed off at this point. Some plots have bee revealed and some have finally be resolved not to mention Naruto is already one of the strongest ninjas on the planet and if he was smarter and more of a leader he could easily take the Hokage title, and most of all Hinata has told Naruto that she loves him...you know the series is wrapping up now XD just kidding on the Hinata part. But seriously Naruto feels like it could end in the next two years.

Crimsonlink
4th May 2011, 1:05 AM
I think Madara is done waiting because he found a way to get Kyuubi's Yin Chakra or was it Yang Chakra that Minato took with him to the grave. I mean technically Kyuubi is 9/45 of Juubi meaning he is the equal to 1 tail of the Juubi's tails. So half of a tail doesn't make a Juubi. It would be Kyuubi and a half lolz.

Shneak
4th May 2011, 2:10 AM
This war is the last 'big' arc, mark my words.

Lorde
4th May 2011, 6:39 AM
This war is the last 'big' arc, mark my words.

Then I assume that there will be a little arc sometime after this one? I could see that being the arc where Naruto and Sasuke fight. I think Madara will die before their fight, and that Sasuke will be the final villain in a sense since he'll have the strongest eyes. It sure beats having Kabuto around as the last villain. I like him more than Madara, but he's still not worthy of the title.

TsukiMirage
4th May 2011, 6:42 AM
Maybe, unless Kishi does like he did in Part One and have Naruto vs Sasuke it's own big arc. I could see him doing that.

Shadow Lucario
4th May 2011, 7:02 AM
Maybe, unless Kishi does like he did in Part One and have Naruto vs Sasuke it's own big arc. I could see him doing that.

I hope he does that. The first Naruto vs Sasuke fight is my favorite. I have high hopes of their final fight topping it.

Blazing CobaltX
4th May 2011, 10:16 AM
I think this is the last Naruto arc, or at least the last big one. I don't think Kishi will make a new arc for the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.

Platinum fan.
4th May 2011, 10:03 PM
I think this is the last arc for the supporting cast for sure so anyone who doesn't get screen time is screwed after this. I guess Tenten's royally screwed for the series unless of course she kills Madara XD

Naruto and Sasuke will probably be the last fight and we know its coming sooner then later. I have to say I thought the war arc could have been much, much better but it wasn't the worst. Even after Naruto vs Sasuke they'll have to do a conclusion and what happens next, so the series isn't over just yet. But it's on the brink. I mean after this where do you go from there?

JD
4th May 2011, 10:21 PM
I'm starting to think Kishi is going to off panel Kakashi's fight as well as Gaara and Onoki's fight I really hope he doesn't though but it seems pretty likely since a lot of the edo's seem to be getting off paneled. I have a feeling Naruto and Bee will get pass Tsunade and Raikage and fight Madara and Killer Bee will end up getting warped off somewhere with him and extracted unfortunetly. ;/

Blazing CobaltX
4th May 2011, 10:41 PM
I'm starting to think Kishi is going to off panel Kakashi's fight as well as Gaara and Onoki's fight I really hope he doesn't though but it seems pretty likely since a lot of the edo's seem to be getting off paneled. I have a feeling Naruto and Bee will get pass Tsunade and Raikage and fight Madara and Killer Bee will end up getting warped off somewhere with him and extracted unfortunetly. ;/

True, I totall forgot about Gaara and Onoki's fight! D:
I am sure Killer Bee will die because of extracting the Hachibi.

And I request Sakura nao! D:<

7 tyranitars
4th May 2011, 10:46 PM
I hope they show us gaara/onoki vs kages I wanted to see that fight so bad >.>

Lorde
4th May 2011, 11:24 PM
I hope they show us gaara/onoki vs kages I wanted to see that fight so bad >.>

I bet that they'll be shown fighting once the second part of the war begins. We saw Gaara and Onoki waiting during last week's chapter, so I bet that they'll be focused on soon. That's really the only fight that I'm interested in now. All of the other unfinished fights were getting too long and boring and I got tired of seeing the same old tricks being used over and over again.

JD
6th May 2011, 2:49 AM
^ Yeah maybe... I really want to see Kakashi vs Mangetsu I'd like to see Kakashi pull out a couple new techniques since he did say he was about to go on a "rampage." I wonder if Kishi will go back to Mei vs Black Zetsu fight Black Zetsu seems like a really interesting character and I'd really hate to see a fight with him off paneled.

Well this is what I see happening next.

Killler Bee and Naruto vs Tsunade and A Outcome:( TNJ'd =/)
Gaara and Onoki vs Edo Kages Outcome: Edo Kages sealed Onoki dies and takes Mu down with him.
Kakashi vs Edo Swordsman Outcome: Edo Swordsman sealed.
Killer Bee and Naruto vs Edo Jinchuriki Outcome: Naruto moves on to be confronted by Nagato Killer Bee captured and extracted.
Naruto vs Nagato and Itachi Outcome: ???
( I could see Sakura and Lee vs Kimmimaro and Chiyo as well but I doubt they'll be getting any panel time.)

Charminions
6th May 2011, 2:56 AM
Naruto vs Nagato and Itachi Outcome: ???

There's no way that Naruto will fight Itachi without Sasuke being involved somehow. So this fight (if it happens) would happen near the very end. Not very likely since Naruto already fought Nagato. I see something like:
-Killerbee vs Nagato: Just seems like an epic fight to watch
-An emotional talk between Itachi and Sasuke with Itachi being disappointed in Sasuke.

Crimsonlink
6th May 2011, 2:59 AM
Edo Itachi is Kabuto's secret weapon to deal with Sasuke I think so he won't appear that early. Anyways I keep thinking about what is inside the coffin that Kabuto showed Madara.

Lorde
6th May 2011, 4:40 AM
The contents of that coffin are a mystery, but it must be something that Madara fears. One thing that I like about the whole Kabuto and Madara alliance is how they're both on equal footing for the most part. I guess that Madara is stronger with the Rinnegan, but he can't do anything to Kabuto because of that coffin. I do wonder if they'll ever need to fight each other. I bet Madara plans on killing Kabuto, but maybe someone will get him first.

Platinum fan.
6th May 2011, 4:52 AM
Seriously Kabuto should just use Edo Tensei to revive the Uchiha's and that would like so end Sasuke thing. If only he would do it. What would Sasuke do then?

I do wonder when Nagato and Itachi will be used. If they had just used them from the start, Kabuto would have won the war. But the fact that he didn't proves he's a typical bad guy who stalls.

Lorde
6th May 2011, 8:35 PM
Itachi and Nagato are a little too powerful, so Kishi probably decided to save them for the second part of the war. I'm pretty sure that Kabuto will be using mostly the Kage and Jinchuriki during the second part of the war since a lot of the other revived ninja must've been sealed by the other teams. I'm looking forward to seeing the Kage fight against Gaara and Onoki and I'd love to see the Jinchuriki fight as well.

LexSuicune
6th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Yes, I'm very, very excited about the Kages fight, and I'm hoping the new Kages get in the mix as well, I wanna see the Mizukage in action specially *0* I'm in love.

foxyman1167
7th May 2011, 12:20 AM
I'm looking for someone who has an extensive knowledge of the Naruto: Shippuden episodes, from about episode 87 (the end of the Hidan/Kakazu arc) to the end who could tell me which episodes I could skip, those episodes that are waste-of-time-fillers.

I'm not looking for all of them right now, but if someone could help me with the next 10-15 episodes, that'd be great.

JD
7th May 2011, 4:17 AM
I'm looking for someone who has an extensive knowledge of the Naruto: Shippuden episodes, from about episode 87 (the end of the Hidan/Kakazu arc) to the end who could tell me which episodes I could skip, those episodes that are waste-of-time-fillers.

I'm not looking for all of them right now, but if someone could help me with the next 10-15 episodes, that'd be great.

All of them are fillers from Naruto Shippuden 179 all the way to Naruto Shippuden 197 where the Kage Summit arc starts.

Lorde
7th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Yes, I'm very, very excited about the Kages fight, and I'm hoping the new Kages get in the mix as well, I wanna see the Mizukage in action specially *0* I'm in love.

I doubt that she'll get involved, as Black Zetsu is distracting her at the moment. Tsunade and the Raikage and currently setting out to find Naruto and Killer Bee, so they probably won't get involved in the Kage fight either. I wonder if Dan is still "alive". We haven't seen him in a while, and I wonder if Tsunade will ever face him in battle. It's probably for the best if she didn't fight him.

Shneak
7th May 2011, 10:29 PM
I doubt that she'll get involved, as Black Zetsu is distracting her at the moment. Tsunade and the Raikage and currently setting out to find Naruto and Killer Bee, so they probably won't get involved in the Kage fight either. I wonder if Dan is still "alive". We haven't seen him in a while, and I wonder if Tsunade will ever face him in battle. It's probably for the best if she didn't fight him.

He's not confirmed to be dead, so...

TsukiMirage
8th May 2011, 5:10 AM
Last we saw of Dan, he was trapped in the barrier and then later on began to crumble away along with the other Edo summons. So he should still be usable for a later battle.

7 tyranitars
8th May 2011, 3:36 PM

from 90-about 112-113 is filler from 176-196 aswell there is another small filler arc but that one is actualy good it's from 144-152 I believe

Lorde
8th May 2011, 10:14 PM
In my opinion, there's no such thing as "good filler" haha. That's why I no longer watch the Naruto anime. It's just full of random filler episodes and I got tired of that.

Anyway, I've been browsing around looking to see if we're getting some early spoilers this week like we got for the previous chapter, but I haven't found anything. I guess we only get early spoilers after Golden Week or something. I hope this week's chapter is good. Kishi is usually consistent, but something may change.

Platinum fan.
8th May 2011, 11:58 PM
I use to watch the Naruto anime. The fillers were not the only thing that killed it for me. The voice actors played a role in my decline as well, namely Naruto's, but LK's Naruto voice is awesomely funny so I have to give credit to that. The music was also kind meh sometimes, I must admit though the Shippuden soundtrack was much better and some themes were awesome like the theme that played when Pain and Konan were first introduced with Tobi who revealed himself as Madara, that was deep. But mainly the fillers were bland and served no purpose to the actual storyline at all. They also drag out some fights that really don't need to be that dragged out. The most recent one I saw (Through a amv on Youtube) was the Pain vs Hinata fight. You really didn't have to drag that out for as long as they did. Hinata was just painfully tortured the whole time getting one lucky punch in because of Nagato coughing blood or something. Some stories also had to be altered to work around the fillers, like when Naruto leaves with Jiraiya, or when Sasuke was in the hospital from Itachi and that was his last fight as a good guy, but anime wise he fights one more time against some villain nobody cares about and ends up in the same position anyway and just happens to remember what Itachi said during that fight instead of the actual Itachi fight. I found it much easier to just follow the manga.

willssmith
9th May 2011, 4:20 PM
Naruto Shippuden episode for one of a wide range of information: I am looking for, from who could tell me which section break section 87 about this time fill material, waste, I skip the section. I'm not looking for all of them now, but it would be great if someone could help me with the next 10-15 episodes.

Lorde
10th May 2011, 11:12 PM
The anime just doesn't do it for me, so I stick with the manga. I also like how we get a new material every week in the manga, rather than having to stick with boring filler stuff as is the case with the anime sometimes.

Anyway, I'm expecting spoilers later today. We usually get them around Wednesday, but I'm hoping that they come a little earlier this week. I want to know what the Allied Shinobi Forces are planning for the second wave of the war.

Platinum fan.
10th May 2011, 11:25 PM
I don't mean to sound like a insensitive ***hole but I really want some deaths to make the war more interesting and to make it so I care about the good guys. Many no name fodder ninjas have died but nobody critical. Death brings emotion to the plot and makes it better. It might sound cold, it might sound heartless but a "war" arc needs that.

pressureflood
11th May 2011, 3:14 AM
I'm not sure if anyone's said anything like I'm about to, but here goes...
I'm going to take a guess and say that Bee and Naruto are going to walk into a trap, either orchestrated by Madara or Kabuto. Since Madara needs them more, let's look at him first. Madara really needs the remaining two Jinchuuriki, so my guess is that he'll use the Kin-Gin Brothers to lure and battle Naruto, while Madara is busy sealing away Eight-Tails. Then, he'll seal away Nine-Tales, since the brothers and Naruto will all be on one spot. Once he seals them away, he'll use the Rinnegan's Art of Rebirth Technique to revive Ten-Tails using the statue's chakra.
Of course, Kabuto probably knows that he's basically screwed once Madara seals away the two Jinchuuriki, so he'll use the revived ones in an attempt to kill them. What makes it even mores problematic is that the revived Jinchuuriki might still have access to their former tailed beasts' powers, which will make them even deadlier. Additionally, while Minato got his soul sealed away by the Reaper Death Seal, Kushina didn't, so she might even be joining the battle, which would make things more chaotic. Of course, Madara might use this time as an excuse to seal away ALL of their chakra, since they'll be like a beacon to him.

Lorde
11th May 2011, 3:22 AM
I don't mean to sound like a insensitive ***hole but I really want some deaths to make the war more interesting and to make it so I care about the good guys. Many no name fodder ninjas have died but nobody critical. Death brings emotion to the plot and makes it better. It might sound cold, it might sound heartless but a "war" arc needs that.

I want deaths too, but there are certain characters that I want spared. I want Hinata to survive for Shippy reasons, I want Neji to survive because he's awesome and I want Shino to survive because I think he's got more potential than most of the other ninja. Everyone else could die, and I wouldn't care. Well, I guess I'd still be a little sad, but I wouldn't be super depressed. I know that death is a part of the story, so I've gotten more used to that aspect over time.

TsukiMirage
11th May 2011, 10:41 AM
Kyuubi telling Naruto how he'll end up like Nagato and Naruto obviously refuting that claim saying how he'll deal with the war and Sasuke.

The following talk takes place within Naruto's mind.
9B commences Naruto in a talk:
"War. Hatred. You'll end up just like Nagato.
And, as always, you are too soft. If not, take this seal and... (undo it)
Naruto: "Don't underestimate me. I'll do something about both Sasuke and the war."

http://20.imagebam.com/download/wf14lDwpFPdQb3OZia2TIw/13176/131756928/003.jpghttp://20.imagebam.com/download/ePlM5-2lBQduPY_KYnDFHw/13176/131756920/002.jpghttp://32.imagebam.com/download/XIMtt2HfXsiy4ck9oOwH5w/13176/131756948/016.jpg The return of the Kyuubi!!!

gliscor&yanmega
11th May 2011, 3:19 PM
Nothing much happens other then Kyuubi and Naruto talk, plus some Naruto flashbacks.

I'm hoping there's more to the chapter.

It doesn't look like it'll be jaw dropping amazing chapter, but it seems interesting enough for me.

Platinum fan.
11th May 2011, 4:17 PM
I want deaths too, but there are certain characters that I want spared. I want Hinata to survive for Shippy reasons, I want Neji to survive because he's awesome and I want Shino to survive because I think he's got more potential than most of the other ninja. Everyone else could die, and I wouldn't care. Well, I guess I'd still be a little sad, but I wouldn't be super depressed. I know that death is a part of the story, so I've gotten more used to that aspect over time.

I want Hinata's team to survive as well, even Kiba. He's minor but I always kind of liked him for some reason. Honestly the only one I would feel much for if they died would sadly be Choji. I like him to a degree but if I had to pick only one of the Konoha kids it would be him.

As for the chapter thing sounds a little interesting. Naruto chatting with the Fox about how he'll end up like Nagato. I wonder if that were to happen. Would Sakura be his Konan? Nah, Sakura's nowhere near the awesome levels of Konan.

Zark
11th May 2011, 5:21 PM
Sakura is better than Konan D:

gliscor&yanmega
11th May 2011, 5:23 PM
The full chapter was posted(Not translated though).

It's just of Naruto talking to Kyuubi. Flashback of when Naruto was a little kid, along with Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Chouji and I think Ino, so if you like to see young version of them they are in the chapter. There's also a page of Killerbee talking to Hachibi at the start of the chapter.

A White Zetsu Clone's leg is seen in the chapter too so it's already a perfect chapter.

I liked how Kishi started the chapter off with the moon in the sky.

I also liked seeing little Shino, I don't think we ever saw him that young before, or maybe we did I don't remember but he was awesome looking even as a little kid.

Platinum fan.
11th May 2011, 6:23 PM
Sakura is better than Konan D:

If your joking its not funny. Sakura has been useless pretty much the whole series and whenever she does something worth while she does something stupid to ruin it. It's a struggle just to like Sakura.

Zark
11th May 2011, 6:39 PM
Konan doesn't do crap until the end.

Sakura has always been there whether it involves her fighting or healing.

Konan is only good for teaching Konohamaru how to do Origami.

gliscor&yanmega
11th May 2011, 7:05 PM
Chapter(Translated) is out now.

Platinum fan.
11th May 2011, 7:10 PM
Konan doesn't do crap until the end.

Sakura has always been there whether it involves her fighting or healing.

Konan is only good for teaching Konohamaru how to do Origami.

Doesn't matter how long Sakura's been there. Many characters that were introduced later are far better then Sakura. Sakura's reason of existing (having Sasuke fall in love with her) is just pathetically sad. Konan's death fight was like better then more then half of what Sakura does. Compared to the other female ninjas in the series, Sakura is bad. Even Ino at least has a interesting mind switch jutsu.

Zark
11th May 2011, 7:25 PM
Atleast she can SAVE people though.

Crimsonlink
11th May 2011, 8:41 PM
Atleast she can SAVE people though.

How many people has she saved? Kankuro and never anyone else again right? Her healing isn't all that needed in the manga anyways. Sasuke has god hax defense and Naruto heals on his own so she is useless with her healing for her team. Her efforts in the war so far was to heal random strangers and a page wasn't even spent on her talent.

BTW you are assuming none of the other kunoichi has never saved their teammates. I'm sure Konan has saved Yahiko and Nagato a few times even if Kishi likes to troll females. She is an S rank nin unlike the C/B rank Sakura.

If you are looking for support for Sakura, you will find very little here. Maybe if Kishi bothered to expand Sakura's character beyond the fangirl/useless member of the team, we would all like her more if we don't already like her. Which I assume is the majority of us.

Edit: Oh I forgot that Sakura healed Naruto once but thats when Naruto went berserk with Kyuubi mode but thats not possible anymore anyways..

Zark
11th May 2011, 9:00 PM
She heals random people in the Pein vs Naruto battle.

That counts.

TsukiMirage
11th May 2011, 10:31 PM
As far as things go, Konan has proven her worth far more then Sakura has. Konan actually had the will to fight against a far stronger enemy and is the first person we have seen to drive Madara so close to death.

As for the chapter, I was a little disappointed that it was the Kyuubi who started the conversation and not Naruto. I was hoping this would be the point where Naruto actually initialed something. Still, I thought the Kyuubi brought some valid points up. Even if he was trying to manipulate Naruto, he does have a point about giving the whole thing some thought. Regardless, it was cool to see the sort of control Naruto now has over the seal. Plus we got to see younger Hinata and Shino, which was a treat. and the whole symbol of combat and harmony is a neat little reference to the VotE. Pretty good chapter.

Lorde
11th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Looks like the Kyuubi is slowing turning good from what I can tell. He was still arguing with Naruto, but he didn't seem as cold-hearted as before. He almost seemed worried about Naruto. I guess he should be, since he'd die if Naruto died, but he still seemed worried that Naruto wouldn't be able to save Sasuke. Pretty good chapter, flashbacks aside. I hope the next chapter is better.

Platinum fan.
11th May 2011, 11:24 PM
Konan's attempt to kill Madara was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Sakura's attempt to kill Sasuke if you can even call it that. She nearly got herself killed fighting a loss cause. She was begging for that Chidori to the face. I don't hate Sakura but she really needs to think her plans through. She also could have got Kakashi and even Naruto killed then. None of them could have stopped Sasuke at the time if Madara hadn't shown up.

As for the chapter, the flashback was meh, didn't really tell you anything we didn't already know. Everyone loved Sasuke for being...seriously why did everyone love this guy? Funny how the most loved guy became the worlds most hated criminal in the ninja world. Still think he's cool now ladies? Oh I bet some still think he's cool. Probably even cooler now that he's "Breaking the law, what a bad boy."

I was more interested in Naruto talking with the Kyuubi fox. This relationship between these two has become interesting. The Kyuubi did bring up some good points though. Naruto wants to bring peace but how is he going to stop the hate? Will he kill the enemies that threaten his friends? If so he's already failed Nagato and Jiraiya's promise of peace. So I hope next chapter is better but overall this wasn't bad. Nice seeing Naruto and crew as kids again.

gliscor&yanmega
11th May 2011, 11:26 PM
I'm sure next chapter we'll have more alliance focus. I can see a page or two of Naruto making his final words to Kyuubi then walking away or whatever happens. Then the alliance is back in the spotlight.

Hopefully we'll get confirmation on if any more Edos have been sealed since it's been up in the air, Dan, Kakuzu, and Hizashi weren't ever sealed just restrained and it seemed during the Gedo Mazo and Madara commission they were freed from their restrictions.

The Swordsmen, Gari, and Pakura we haven't seen at all for a while now, even though we seen a few panels of Kakashi's division, of course they may just be going on defense if anything. Same goes for Mifune's division and Chiyo, Kimimaro, and Chukichi. As well as Gaara's division and the Edo kages.

Then there's still Edo Nagato, Itachi, Jinchuriki, and Torune who's current location aren't known and may not even be in any battle as of yet.

I hope Kishi just doesn't seal a bunch off panel.

I hope Black Zetsu has an easy time with Mei and the others, and I hope he shows something new and interesting.

Platinum fan.
11th May 2011, 11:39 PM
I wonder who's side will get focused on next? I hope we can finally see Gaara vs his dad. I've been waited forever to see that now. Fighting the kages should be good. I'm also interested in seeing the Raikage and Tsunade reach Naruto and Killer Bee. Knowing Tsunade I can see Naruto persuading her, but the Raikage is another story.

Lorde
11th May 2011, 11:43 PM
Gaara and his dad need some focus. Also, Onoki and the previous Tsuchikage. Those are really the only other characters that I care about right now. Everything else has been shown, so we need to see what Gaara and Onoki are up to. I bet that fight won't be as disappointing as some of the others. I wonder what kind of jutsu Gaara's dad uses, though. I'll laugh if he can control sand just like Gaara can. That would just be ridiculously boring :p

Platinum fan.
11th May 2011, 11:53 PM
Agreed. After Gaara and Tsuchikage the only other fight I wouldn't mind seeing is Neji and Hinata going toe to toe with his father Hizashi. Hyuuga style needs some love too! Other then that they can bring on Itachi, Nagato, and the former Jinchuriki's to own the fight have Naruto come and save the day and finally get the Madara and Sasuke showdown under way.

Lorde
12th May 2011, 3:42 AM
Agreed. After Gaara and Tsuchikage the only other fight I wouldn't mind seeing is Neji and Hinata going toe to toe with his father Hizashi. Hyuuga style needs some love too! Other then that they can bring on Itachi, Nagato, and the former Jinchuriki's to own the fight have Naruto come and save the day and finally get the Madara and Sasuke showdown under way.

I bet that Kabuto will send in the revived Jinchuriki once the Kage are sealed away by Gaara's team. That would be the best time in my opinion. It would catch Gaara's team offguard and since they'll be exhausted from fighting against the Kage, they'll be easy to defeat. I have no idea how Itachi or Nagato will be used, though. They're Kabuto's strongest pawns, so maybe he'll use them at the end of the war?

TsukiMirage
12th May 2011, 10:20 AM
I actually hope we get back to Madara. I want to see how things are going for his plan. Plus we haven't seen Sasuke for a while.

Shneak
12th May 2011, 7:37 PM
An okay chapter. I like that we got a good conversation between Naruto and Nine Tails without all the "use my power you son of a *****!" Looks like Naruto definitely owns the beast now.

I liked the flashback too, but what did Naruto mean when he said Sasuke wasn't looking at him with his eyes?

Lorde
12th May 2011, 8:18 PM
I dislike how they've turned the Kyuubi into this weak being. He was supposed to be the strongest Bijuu out of the nine, and I expected him to be a real threat. Now, though, he's just a pet. I'm not saying that I'm upset about his "kinder" manner in this chapter, but I dislike how Naruto can control the Kyuubi so easily. I never thought we'd see the day, and it makes me a little sad to see the Kyuubi being treated like a dog.

Platinum fan.
12th May 2011, 8:22 PM
An okay chapter. I like that we got a good conversation between Naruto and Nine Tails without all the "use my power you son of a *****!" Looks like Naruto definitely owns the beast now.

I liked the flashback too, but what did Naruto mean when he said Sasuke wasn't looking at him with his eyes?

I think Naruto meant Sasuke had a lot of hate in him. He said that he has the same eyes everyone in the village has when they look at him but he wasn't looking at him. This must mean Sasuke had very deep hate in him but it wasn't direct at Naruto. If this happened after the Uchiha masacre then it was probably directed at his hate for Itachi, if it was before that's kind of scary that he had that much hate in him since the start.

7 tyranitars
12th May 2011, 9:23 PM
I dislike how they've turned the Kyuubi into this weak being. He was supposed to be the strongest Bijuu out of the nine, and I expected him to be a real threat. Now, though, he's just a pet. I'm not saying that I'm upset about his "kinder" manner in this chapter, but I dislike how Naruto can control the Kyuubi so easily. I never thought we'd see the day, and it makes me a little sad to see the Kyuubi being treated like a dog.

that was sort of the purpose of his fight against the 9th tailed beast I actualy liked it naruto showed whos boss

Lorde
12th May 2011, 9:31 PM
that was sort of the purpose of his fight against the 9th tailed beast I actualy liked it naruto showed whos boss

His fight was to gain control of the Kyuubi's chakra, and not necessarily the Kyuubi itself. The Kyuubi was supposed to be too evil to tame, which is why Naruto keeps it locked behind the new seal that was created when he took the Kyuubi's chakra.

Crimsonlink
12th May 2011, 9:42 PM
If anything this chapter makes it apparent that Naruto has no idea of what to do about Sasuke. Kyuubi may have been trying to convince Naruto to give up but it does bring up good points. Naruto is so naive in the manga, wth is he going to do really. He is charging into battle again with confidence yet no plan or ideas even if they were bad or not. I mean the Kyuubi knew from the academy days and its also kinda sad how fast Sasuke owned Naruto as a kid.

This is one of those moments I smh and remind myself how Naruto became a ninja. I wonder if Naruto's desire to save Sasuke stems from Sasuke saving him in the Wave mission.

brad0788
13th May 2011, 1:10 AM
I think the chapter has some interested things to consider. IIRC this is the first time the Kyuubi has talked to Naruto since his chakra was taken and the surprising thing is that HE starts the conversation, not Naruto. It might be a little too much to hope, but maybe Naruto's power to change people is (very slowly) changing the Kyuubi as well. Considering the Kyuubi is supposed to be this massive will of hate makes this unlikely but maybe it's something to consider if Naruto is able to change the Kyuubi he can change Sasuke (although it's something I personally doubt).

I do hope they show the Kage fights soon (Gaara and his father is one I'm looking forward to) and to see what happens with Sasuke after getting Itachi's eyes implanted.

Shneak
13th May 2011, 1:19 AM
I don't think Nine Tails is weak, I think it just shows how much Naruto has changed. He was afraid of it, but now he can control it.

Crimsonlink
13th May 2011, 1:41 AM
don't think Nine Tails is weak, I think it just shows how much Naruto has changed. He was afraid of it, but now he can control it.

He can't control it, only subdue it and take it's chakra. Madara and Hashirama Senju were the only ones known to have full control of the Bijuus. Also Kyuubi can still take over Naruto if Naruto uses KB by accident.

brad0788
13th May 2011, 1:52 AM
I don't think Nine Tails is weak, I think it just shows how much Naruto has changed. He was afraid of it, but now he can control it.

I agree...Naruto's a far cry from being able to control Kyuubi in any sense of the word

uber gon
13th May 2011, 1:54 AM
So that whole handshake between Naruto and Sasuke never happened? What about baby Naruto playing with baby Sasuke?

Lorde
13th May 2011, 1:55 AM
The Kyuubi may allow Naruto to control him to an extent, but I doubt that Naruto will ever have total control over the Kyuubi. He'd need to be forceful in order to totally control the Kyuubi, but I doubt that he'd do that. That's what Madara would do, but Naruto is different. He wouldn't force the Kyuubi to submit to him.

TsukiMirage
13th May 2011, 4:35 PM
So that whole handshake between Naruto and Sasuke never happened? What about baby Naruto playing with baby Sasuke? It did happen, just later on at the VotE (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-233/page008.html). It was pretty neat for Kishi to finally explain why the clash between Naruto and Sasuke ended in such a way. Also explains why the Hashirama and Madara's statues are in that certain position (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-217/page018.html).

uber gon
13th May 2011, 4:44 PM
It did happen, just later on at the VotE (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-233/page008.html). It was pretty neat for Kishi to finally explain why the clash between Naruto and Sasuke ended in such a way. Also explains why the Hashirama and Madara's statues are in that certain position (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-217/page018.html).

I meant as a non-flashback. Shame we never saw any nice interactions between NAruto and Sasuke.

Lorde
13th May 2011, 8:36 PM
What about baby Naruto playing with baby Sasuke?

That was only shown on a chapter cover, and the material on the chapter covers don't really have much to do with the actual story. Basically: Naruto and Sasuke never played as babies. Naruto was taken care of by some unknown person while Sasuke still had his parents to look after him.

Platinum fan.
13th May 2011, 8:41 PM
I always wondered who was Naruto's care taker during his time as a infant. Even now he lives alone, I guess the Hokage had people deliver his food and things he needed to survive on a weekly basis. I mean Naruto was 12 when the series started right? Shouldn't he be like a orphan and stay at a shelter or something?

Lorde
13th May 2011, 10:13 PM
I always wondered who was Naruto's care taker during his time as a infant. Even now he lives alone, I guess the Hokage had people deliver his food and things he needed to survive on a weekly basis. I mean Naruto was 12 when the series started right? Shouldn't he be like a orphan and stay at a shelter or something?

I guess nobody wanted to take him in because of the Kyuubi. I've always just assumed that the Third Hokage or maybe Iruka supported Naruto. I could be wrong, but nobody else seemed to care about Naruto. I wish we had some clarification on that.

Platinum fan.
13th May 2011, 10:27 PM
I guess nobody wanted to take him in because of the Kyuubi. I've always just assumed that the Third Hokage or maybe Iruka supported Naruto. I could be wrong, but nobody else seemed to care about Naruto. I wish we had some clarification on that.

Well now that he's a ninja he gets his money from missions so I guess he can take care of himself for now. I was just curious about his before ninja days. Like if he was sick, needed help around his apartment and stuff like that.

foxyman1167
13th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Is it generally ok to ask Naruto related questions here, or is there a place for that?

Crimsonlink
13th May 2011, 11:59 PM
^Anything related to Naruto is discussed here.

Naruto was taken care of by the 3rd Hokage using the 4th's money most likely along with a orphan's support payment. The 3rd probably didn't let anyone adopt Naruto so he could become loyal to Konoha. Remember the Jinchuriki is always related to the kage of the village one way or another and the 3rd made sure Naruto would become a loyal ninja to Konoha.

This is mostly speculation but it fits the bill of Naruto's childhood. We see that Naruto lived by himself when he was younger, about 7-8 years old.

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 12:11 AM
Does Tenten have a last name?

What is a kunoichi?

Lorde
14th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Does Tenten have a last name?

What is a kunoichi?

So far, Tenten's last name has yet to be revealed. And a kunoichi is a female ninja or practitioner of ninjutsu.

imperiumemperor
14th May 2011, 12:38 AM
Naruto is getting really powerful now!! And also what do you guys think of Gedo Mazo? Madara's statue?

Blaziryu
14th May 2011, 12:45 AM
Good chapter this week. It looks like the Kyuubi's attitude towards Naruto is changing. Naruto just needs to more pushy with the Kyuubi.

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 1:46 AM
During the Invasion of Pain Arc, why was the magnetic Pain able to withstand so much damage without being destroyed, but the others were taken out in 1-3 hits?

How come sometimes characters in the anime say phrases in English instead of in Japanese?

For example, episode 170, Naruto says thank you to Konohomaru in English instead of Japanese.

Lorde
14th May 2011, 2:20 AM
During the Invasion of Pain Arc, why was the magnetic Pain able to withstand so much damage without being destroyed, but the others were taken out in 1-3 hits?

I'm assuming that you're talking about his fight against Naruto from the anime? The fight in the anime was extended and it included several scenes where Naruto [in fox form] was able to pummel Pain. That didn't happen in the manga, so we really don't know how Pain survived so many hits while the other Pains were killed easily.

How come sometimes characters in the anime say phrases in English instead of in Japanese?

For example, episode 170, Naruto says thank you to Konohomaru in English instead of Japanese.

Because English is "cool" in Japan. That's it, really.

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 3:06 AM
Have they ever mentioned anything about the Haruno clan, or if there even is one? It seems Sakura doesn't have something all of her clan do, like how the Nara clan has Shadow Possession and the Aburame clan has bugs.

LexSuicune
14th May 2011, 3:37 AM
No such thing as a Haruno clan has been mentioned in the Manga, Sakura was a pretty worthless kunoichi when she started, had no skills to boast about besides good control of her Chakra.

Tsunade gave her an edge, a purpose and Power.

Lorde
14th May 2011, 5:12 AM
I wish we had met Sakura's parents. It would've been interesting to have seen them at the start of the series, but I don't think that they've even been mentioned before. We know a lot about Sasuke's family and a bit about Naruto's family, but not much about Sakura's family. I guess that Kishi just wanted to focus on the male characters. It's sad, but that's how it's been since the beginning of the series.

Crimsonlink
14th May 2011, 5:46 AM
^In the anime you can hear Sakura's mom's voice.

Sakura is a civilian turned Shinobi which explains her bad skills and unrealistic view of ninja life even if Ino was no better. If Sakura was part of a clan then it would be mentioned for sure. Just because you have last name doesn't mean you are part of a clan. Kakashi is a Hatake but their currently known population is 1 so that doesn't make up a clan. Similarly the Uchiha Clan doesn't really exist because there are only 2 people left and 1 shouldn't even be alive.

Also foxy you sure do have a lot of questions lolz. Not that anything is wrong with that but you could try looking up some of the answers for yourself like the "What is a Kunoichi?" question.

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 5:59 AM
Also foxy you sure do have a lot of questions lolz. Not that anything is wrong with that but you could try looking up some of the answers for yourself like the "What is a Kunoichi?" question.

I have a lot of questions because I've been watching Shippuden non-stop for the past week, done about 100 episodes already. I had watched the original Naruto series on Toonami, and then past that up to about Shippuden 35, but stopped because I got busy and bored of waiting a week for a new subbed episode to appear on YouTube. Then I just forgot about the show for about 2-3 years, until I saw it on TV a week ago on Disney XD, where it was cut up and horribly edited, so I started watching them on VizAnime.com, uncut and subbed

As for the kunoichi question, most of my questions have been answered by Naruto.Wikia.com/Wiki, except for the ones I've posted....

I tried to find out what a kunoichi was from that site, but a dead end -_-

/rant

On topic, even though I'm long past it (as is everyone else), the death of Asuma somehow made me cry, which was weird because I'm not a cryer...

That, and episode 174, when Pain brings everyone back to life, when the people are cheering for Naruto, and Iruka has his flashback, it was amazing, really shows how people have accepted him.

brad0788
14th May 2011, 6:20 AM
On topic, even though I'm long past it (as is everyone else), the death of Asuma somehow made me cry, which was weird because I'm not a cryer...

That, and episode 174, when Pain brings everyone back to life, when the people are cheering for Naruto, and Iruka has his flashback, it was amazing, really shows how people have accepted him.

Asuma's death was pretty powerful for me (both with the writing and the music that played along with his last moments) and actually brought a tear to my eye. Also along with the clan topic do all clans really HAVE to be ninjas? I would think that just because there might be alot of them in a clan or even having special skills that the individuals have a choice.

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 6:28 AM
Asuma's death was pretty powerful for me (both with the writing and the music that played along with his last moments) and actually brought a tear to my eye. Also along with the clan topic do all clans really HAVE to be ninjas? I would think that just because there might be alot of them in a clan or even having special skills that the individuals have a choice.

I would assume so, if they're born with a kekkei genkai, they would sort of assume to carry on the role of ninja.

I've never really noticed any clan that didn't have any ninjas, come to think of it.

brad0788
14th May 2011, 6:49 AM
Kekkei genkais are different from shadow possession, expansion, mind transfer justus and the like. With kekkei genkais the techniques are passed down from person to person from genetics alone. They're always there, just differ from how long it takes for the individual to master them.

Shadow possession, expansion, mind transfer justus ect. are different because the person isn't born with the ability to perform them. They must learn how to use them from someone within the clan (most likely their parent). The reason they might seem like kekkei genkais is that no other person outside the clan can perform them (knowing how to mix the right amount of chakra and other such things) cause the clan keeps the knowledge secret.

This is just my understanding of how it is. If anyone knows differently or wants to correct that go for it.

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 6:58 AM
Kekkei genkais are different from shadow possession, expansion, mind transfer justus and the like. With kekkei genkais the techniques are passed down from person to person from genetics alone. They're always there, just differ from how long it takes for the individual to master them.

Shadow possession, expansion, mind transfer justus ect. are different because the person isn't born with the ability to perform them. They must learn how to use them from someone within the clan (most likely their parent). The reason they might seem like kekkei genkais is that no other person outside the clan can perform them (knowing how to mix the right amount of chakra and other such things) cause the clan keeps the knowledge secret.

This is just my understanding of how it is. If anyone knows differently or wants to correct that go for it.

Don't worry, I know the difference between a Kekkei Genkai and a specific clan jutsu... Just because I ask a lot of questions doesn't mean I don't know anything hahaaa

What I meant was, when Itachi/Sasuke have their fight, and he explains why he did what he did, every Uchiha shown had Sharingan and was a ninja.

Lorde
14th May 2011, 11:32 AM
All this talk about clans reminded me of Uzumaki clan. I was shocked when I learned that Nagato was also a member of that clan. I was hoping that Madara would talk more about that, but he probably won't say much more about it. I'm interested in seeing his next moves. He has that sealing pot that he took from the Allied Shinobi Forces, so he's a bit more powerful now than he was when he entered the battlefield. The post practical thing to do would be to use Kinkaku and Ginkaku's Kyuubi chakra to lure Naruto to a certain location.

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 4:44 PM
After watching two episodes from the Konoha History Arc, I realized how much of a waste of time it would be, so I just read the synopsis' instead, and now I'm onto the Five Kage Summit Arc.

On the topic of Team Samui, that guy they have, I think its Omoi, who is constantly worrying about absolutely nothing is getting seriously annoying.

7 tyranitars
14th May 2011, 4:45 PM
Omoi is cool o.O!!!

foxyman1167
14th May 2011, 5:32 PM
Nah, easily the coolest character in the Naruto universe is Shikamaru <3

Lorde
15th May 2011, 12:01 AM
Omoi? That's the guy from Kumogakure who is always over thinking stuff, right? If so, then I still don't like him much. I remember thinking that I'd like him after his fight against Sasori and Deidara at the start of the war, but he didn't do much other than use his Raiton to paralyze both ninja. I think he should've done a whole lot more. I think Darui is pretty cool now, though. He's strong and smart, two things I admire.

Zark
15th May 2011, 12:05 AM
Shikamaru is way cooler than Omoi.

Lorde
15th May 2011, 12:44 AM
I've never cared much for Shikamaru to be honest. He's smart of course, and that's a good thing, but he has no personality whatsoever. That just ruins his character for me. I do enjoy his techniques, though, but that's probably because they're so effective. I mean, he trapped Madara with it a couple of chapters ago. That's pretty cool.

foxyman1167
15th May 2011, 1:03 AM
If this is the Manga discussion of Naruto, is there a separate Anime discussion too?

I've officially caught up to the latest episode in Japan, just finished episode 210.

Lorde
15th May 2011, 1:17 AM
If this is the Manga discussion of Naruto, is there a separate Anime discussion too?

I don't believe that there is an active Naruto anime discussion thread. That's probably because they always end up dying. Trolls like to post in them and then arguments start and so on and so forth. We mostly discuss the manga in here, but some people talk about the anime when there isn't anything interesting in the manga.

foxyman1167
15th May 2011, 1:26 AM
Its a shame I don't read the manga, or else this thread wouldn't be so spoiler-ific.

Guess I should start reading, or start a thread that won't die ;D

Lorde
15th May 2011, 3:36 AM
I prefer the manga to the anime, personally. I dislike the pacing in the anime and I prefer having the story right in front of me in paper form. I buy the English volumes of the manga regularly, although I haven't had the time to buy volume 50. I want it so badly since that's the volume where the Kage Summit ends. I really need to get that, but I might wait for volume 51 to be released before I get it.

TsukiMirage
15th May 2011, 10:33 PM
I prefer the manga too. The anime tend to add weird things that attempt to enhance the story but mostly end up doing the opposite.

WhiteWisper
15th May 2011, 11:52 PM
I love how hypocritical people are about wanting things to happen. Everyone hates the thought of Naruto ending yet people hate fillers to slow that progress, lol.

OT: I wish they'd either have Madara fight Naruto/Bee, Kabuto send Itachi/Nagato out, or Sasuke making an appearance. Plus I wanna see if those other 2 Konoha elders are half as good as Danzo was.

Lorde
15th May 2011, 11:56 PM
I love how hypocritical people are about wanting things to happen. Everyone hates the thought of Naruto ending yet people hate fillers to slow that progress, lol.

Several people here are fine with the thought of Naruto ending. Honestly, it's an interesting story, but it's been dragged on for too long now. And fillers only exist in the anime, so some of us don't have to put up with those since we normally just read the manga.

WhiteWisper
16th May 2011, 12:03 AM
Several people here are fine with the thought of Naruto ending. Honestly, it's an interesting story, but it's been dragged on for too long now. And fillers only exist in the anime, so some of us don't have to put up with those since we normally just read the manga.

It does still happen in the manga, arguably in chapters that have lots of "talk no jutsu." Even this last chapter basically kind of high-lighted everything we already knew :/

Platinum fan.
16th May 2011, 12:43 AM
Personally if Naruto was ever to end, now is the time to end it. Everything is being wrapped up now and not may plot holes are left. I also agree with the manga vs anime. The manga is much easier to follow while the anime and its fillers are half the time a waste of time and the extra stuff they add is not necessary, like during the chunin exams second half Naruto got chased by bulls into the stadium in the anime, while in the manga he just showed up regularly. Was that bull thing really necessary? There's more stuff to but that one just randomly popped in my head.

Profesco
16th May 2011, 12:47 AM
Plus I wanna see if those other 2 Konoha elders are half as good as Danzo was.

I didn't get to appreciate how good Danzo was. In theory, he had an impossibly godlike skill with that Izanagi deal, and he certainly was clever and surprising, and he has been a potent pseudo-villain in the leaf village all this time. But the one time we get to see him fight, he's pitted against Sasuke. Sasuke made that fight look like child's play. It's not so awful as to warrant a real complaint, but that did seem a bit of a letdown for me.

Hm. The reasons for liking the manga over the anime are nifty, but there are good reasons for preferring the anime, too.

I, for one, enjoy the animation. No matter how wonderfully a battle scene is drawn, it remains stationary. The excitement of watching the movements and effects of an animated battle wins this argument for me. A well-taken photo of Babe Ruth hitting a homerun is great, but not as great as being there to watch him do it in real time.

Also, I don't know why filler turns people off the anime. When I'm watching Naruto filler, I'm not thinking "this is not relevant to the overarching plot, this is boring." I'm thinking "I like Naruto, and this is more Naruto, this is enjoyable."

*shrug*

WhiteWisper
16th May 2011, 1:49 AM
Personally if Naruto was ever to end, now is the time to end it. Everything is being wrapped up now and not may plot holes are left. I also agree with the manga vs anime. The manga is much easier to follow while the anime and its fillers are half the time a waste of time and the extra stuff they add is not necessary, like during the chunin exams second half Naruto got chased by bulls into the stadium in the anime, while in the manga he just showed up regularly. Was that bull thing really necessary? There's more stuff to but that one just randomly popped in my head.

1. What dead body was in the coffin that freaked Madara out.
2. Return of Sasuke/Pain-Nagato/Itachi
3. Naruto mastering the fox and working with it.
4. The third item of the 3 Itachi talked about.
5. The "gift" that Itachi gave Naruto.
6. Many fights/battles unseen

This chapter alone proved that he has no clue on what to do with Sasuke. Even though ending it seems likely, there's a lot to go.

Platinum fan.
16th May 2011, 2:18 AM
1. What dead body was in the coffin that freaked Madara out.
2. Return of Sasuke/Pain-Nagato/Itachi
3. Naruto mastering the fox and working with it.
4. The third item of the 3 Itachi talked about.
5. The "gift" that Itachi gave Naruto.
6. Many fights/battles unseen

This chapter alone proved that he has no clue on what to do with Sasuke. Even though ending it seems likely, there's a lot to go.

You do realize half that stuff can easily be resolved during this war arc. The return of Nagato and Itachi is not really that big of a deal, we see how they deal with zombie ninjas. The "gift" Itachi gave Naruto will probably be used in Naruto's showdown with Sasuke, pretty much everyone would agree on that. Most likely it is something to help him counter the Sharingan. I don't know what fights and battles your referring too but if you mean the ones without Naruto in them I can assure you those won't be very long, maybe 3 chapters at the most. Sasuke will probably confront or meet the zombie Itachi and Naruto the zombie Nagato and they'll have loads to talk about since their deaths. As for what was in the coffin that scared Madara, that will probably be resolved when Madara's showdown or maybe even Kabuto's begins.

In short Naruto is close to a end. Maybe a few more years it will be running but like I said all plot devices are mostly done or on their way to being done.

Lorde
16th May 2011, 2:46 AM
Kishi could easily cram in all of the important information in a couple of chapters. He managed to cram a lot of stuff in when Naruto's mom appeared, so he could easily do it again. All I want to know is how Kakashi obtained his Mangekyo Sharingan and the contents of Kabuto's sixth coffin. Nothing else really matters to me anymore, since most of the important stuff has been revealed.

TsukiMirage
17th May 2011, 9:42 AM
More then likely Kishi will reveal the secret behind Kakashi's MS in the next databook, considering how he has skipped over it so far during Kakashi's key moments.

I agree that the series should end soon. So far we're nearly done with the war, Madara has all the pieces that he requires to revive the Juubi, and Naruto is at the battle field. We should logically be finished in two or three years.

gliscor&yanmega
17th May 2011, 7:30 PM
I can't wait for spoilers tomorrow. Last chapter left me stump with what will happen next, wasn't even sure what was going to happen last chapter either.

I'm hoping for my weekly Zetsu. I don't remember the last time he hasn't been in a chapter, he has at less had one panel with on body part showing in every chapter(Like last chapter), although for the most part it was a bunch of White Zetsu Clones doing their thing. I would prefer to see Black Zetsu and hopefully have him easily dealing with Mei and the others with her. Or even see White Zetsu for some random laughs.

I want a Zetsu focus chapter this week, or at less Zetsu being one of the main focuses of the chapter.

I think we might just see what the alliance is currently planning, as well as what Kabuto and Madara are planning.

7 tyranitars
17th May 2011, 9:34 PM
you really like zetsu hmm? :P

also I can't wait for the next chapter either I basicly have no clue what will happen next (except for the obvious in the long term)

DucksGoMooful
17th May 2011, 10:34 PM
Is the series going to end after the war? I hope not, but it seems like it might.

Lorde
17th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Is the series going to end after the war? I hope not, but it seems like it might.

I think it should end, but a lot of fans would like to see it continue. I know that other authors have planned on extending their manga to run for another 10 years or so, but Kishi doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do that. I think he'd be satisfied to have the manga end sooner rather than later. I bet he'd want to start a new project.

But yeah, those White Zetsu. It doesn't appear that they'll have much of a role from now on. Black Zetsu is still fighting, so he'll probably be around for a while, but those White Zetsu seem to be dying off pretty quickly.

gliscor&yanmega
17th May 2011, 10:45 PM
you really like zetsu hmm? :P

also I can't wait for the next chapter either I basicly have no clue what will happen next (except for the obvious in the long term)

I may like him just a little...:P

We don't know. Kishi hasn't stated anything on it and probably wont.

I don't think the manga will end right away after the war though. Aftermath is still something that Kishi can focus on, and perhaps an small/large final arc after the aftermath to finish whoever off. Then there's always epilogue if Kishi wants to go down that road.

Regardless, the manga will probably go on for a few more years at less, with a lot more chapters to come. I'd say 3 more years are left in it at less.

TsukiMirage
18th May 2011, 11:40 AM
Verification: Confirmed
Source: NF
Credits: Geg

Translation for first spoiler script:

Probably not completely accurate. Chapter title is "Night of Blood"

Naruto says one day he wants to get rid of the Kyuubi's hatred too. Kyuubi tells him to not get cocky.

Neji has trouble standing from overusing the Byakugan.
Kiba tells him to go see the medical squad.

The medical squad is in chaos when Neji shows up.
Something about a suspicious man appearing and healing Neji? The wording is extremely vague.

Nagato and Itachi talk about Akatsuki and their eyes.

Three jounin medical squad members are killed.
Neji looks around with his Byakugan.
The medical squad is treating patients like normal.

The suspicious man passes a love letter to Sakura.
Sakura says she already has someone she likes.

Neji enters the room where people are being treated.
Neji questions some members of the squad, and suddenly kills (or just injures) them.

Verification: Confirmed
Source: NF
Credits: Sho

Translation for itachi and nagato conversation:

長門 アンタどこまで暁の事を知ってた?
Nagato: Just how much did you know about Akatsuki?
イタチ お前よりは知ってたつもりだが…
Itachi: More than you did, I'm sure.
長門 フッ…結局オレもアンタも人に利用された忍だ… お互い持っているこの強すぎる瞳力のお かげでな…  今回も…術者に後回しで動かされている
Nagato: Hmph. You and I both ended up as shinobi used by others...and we owe it all thanks to these overwhelmingly powerful ocular powers* of ours. Even this time, the operator saves us for later.
*tn note: douryoku
**tn note: "operator=(Edo Tensei) jutsu user=Kabuto"
イタチ ペイン… お前の六道の力・輪廻眼とオレの万華鏡写輪眼・ この二つの瞳力さえあれば ほぼなんでも できると言っていい… 術者の奴はこのタイミングでオレの幻術の力を利用するつもりだ
Itachi: Pain, as long as we have those two ocular powers - the powers of your Six Paths and my Mangekyou Sharingan- it's safe to say we can do almost anything. As for the operator, with this timing, [he] intends to use my genjutsu powers
長門 イタチ… 確かにお前は暁において闇の中の忍だったからな
Nagato: Itachi...being in Akatsuki, truly you were a shinobi locked in darkness Nagato and Itachi finally reappear. I have to say this chapter looks like a real step up from the last one.

gliscor&yanmega
18th May 2011, 3:31 PM
Itachi and Nagato talking...to each other...awesome, just awesome. Nagato is my 3rd favorite Naruto character, while Itachi is my 5th favorite Naruto character, so seeing them together; talking no less, is awesome for me. I can't wait to hopefully see them fighting together.

I think Zetsu is behind the strangeness going on in the medic area. He's able to make perfect copies of people he touched...easy to cause chaos via that. I don't think any other character has shown to be able to do the same or similar thing, so unless it's a completely new character or someone got a new ability my only guess is Zetsu.

Also, pictures:

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6190/incrg.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5631/k7ud9.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4172/w0bmp.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6344/wcpur.jpg

7 tyranitars
18th May 2011, 3:55 PM
sounds interesting, wondering what is going on..

gliscor&yanmega
18th May 2011, 5:54 PM
Raw is out, so the chapter will probably be out sometime today. I'll post the translations of the spoilers:

九尾に宣言!!憎しみは消す!!
A proclamation to Kyuubi! Hate will be wiped away!

539 血の夜…!!
539: Night of Blood...!

九尾を封印された赤ちゃんナルト。。。
Kyuubi, sealed into the baby Naruto...

初めて九尾との対面 オレの体に泊めてやってんだから 家賃としてお前のチャクラを貸しやがれ !
His first time talking with Kyuubi: Since you're lodged in my body, lend me your chakra as your rent!

風遁螺旋手裏剣修行時 もう一押しイイ!
Fuuton Rasenshuriken training: Pu~ush already!

九尾 フン あのちんちくりんが ずいぶんと盾突くようになったじゃねーか
Kyuubi: Hmph, so it seems surprisingly enough that the runt has grown to oppose me

ナルト … なあ 九尾 オレはな
Naruto: ...Hey. Kyuubi. I've been thinking

九尾 ?
Kyuubi: ?

ナルト いつか おめーの中の憎しみもどうにかしてやりてーと思ってる!!!
Naruto: Someday I wanna do something about the hatred inside of you too!

九尾 !!?
Kyuubi: !?

ナルト オレを散々苦しめたお前だけど… 憎しみにふり回されるのがいい気がしねーのはオレも 知ってっから !
Naruto: You put me through terrible torment and all but...I know I wouldn't be all easy-going if I was surrounded by hate either!

九尾 お前はバカか!!?ワシは九尾だぞ!!ちんちくりんにどうこうされるほど落ちぶれちゃあ いねーし ワ シは憎しみの塊だ!!
Kyuubi: Are you stupid?! I'm the Kyuubi! I haven't stooped so low that I would be the same as a runt like you; I am a mass of hatred!

ナルト ならOKだ!オレはちんちくりんじゃねーし!そっちの方がやりがいがある! じゃあな
Naruto: Alright then! I'm not a runt y'know! What you've done is given me a challenge! Later

九尾 …
Kyuubi: ...

チリナル木を飛び飛び
Kyuubi-shroud Naruto jumps through the trees

ふらつくネジ 倒れるネジ
Staggering, Neji collapses

キバ ! おいネジ大丈夫か?
Kiba: ! Hey Neji, you alright?

ネジ ああ…大丈夫だ…
Neji: Yeah...I'm fine.

キバ 無理すんなって…敵の感知はアンタの眼だけじゃなく オレの鼻もある ここはオレに任せ てアンタは医 療部隊のところへいってこいよ ちょうど各部隊の中央後方座標は…
Kiba: Don't overdo it y'know. Your eyes aren't the only thing that sense the enemy; we still have my nose. Leave it to me and get yourself to where the medic unit is at. Within each unit, central-rear coordinates...

長門 アンタどこまで暁の事を知ってた?
Nagato: Just how much did you know about Akatsuki?

イタチ お前よりは知ってたつもりだが…
Itachi: More than you did, I'm sure.

長門 フッ…結局オレもアンタも人に利用された忍だ… お互い持っているこの強すぎる瞳力のお かげでな…  今回も…術者に後回しで動かされている
Nagato: Hmph. You and I both ended up as shinobi used by others...and we owe it all thanks to these overwhelmingly powerful ocular powers* of ours. Even this time, the operator** saves us for later.

*tn note: douryoku
**tn note: "operator=(Edo Tensei) jutsu user=Kabuto"

イタチ ペイン… お前の六道の力・輪廻眼とオレの万華鏡写輪眼・ この二つの瞳力さえあれば ほぼなんでも できると言っていい… 術者の奴はこのタイミングでオレの幻術の力を利用するつもりだ
Itachi: Pain, as long as we have those two ocular powers - the powers of your Six Paths and my Mangekyou Sharingan- it's safe to say we can do almost anything. As for the operator, with this timing, [he] intends to use my genjutsu powers

長門 イタチ… 確かにお前は暁において闇の中の忍だったからな
Nagato: Itachi...being in Akatsuki, truly you were a shinobi locked in darkness

医療部隊
Medic unit

A おい!早くこっちにも!
A: Hey, over here!

B 痛て~よ~!
B: Owwww!

C 生理的食塩水200ミリだ!
C: 200 mL of saline solution, stat!

シズネ 医療上忍の方二人 こっちに手を貸してください!!今から蘇生処置をおこないます!! 早く!!
Shizune: You two medic Jounin there, please lend me a hand! We'll conduct the resuscitation measures now! Hurry!

走り回るトントン バタ付く医療テント
Tonton runs around noisily in the medic tent

感知忍D テント入口にて 止まって下さい!これより我々感知タイプの忍が本部を通して アナ タのチャクラ を確認します!それまで中へ通すわけにはいきません…!
Sensor shinobi D: Please stop entering the tent! From now on we sensor shinobi confirm your chakra through the headquarters! We can't let you inside till then!

ネジ ああ…分かってる… さっさと確認してくれ…
Neji: Yeah, I got it. Get to confirming me then.

サクラ ハイ
Sakura: Yes.

忍E ありがとう
Shinobi E: Thank you

サクラ では次の方入ってくだ… ネジさん!!
Sakura: Alright, next person plea-Neji-san!

物影から怪しい男
Out from the shadows is a suspicious looking guy

サクラ とりあえず下衣装は手当しておきました
Sakura: I've dressed it up below for now

ネジ すまない…
Neji: Sorry...

サクラ 今の内にゆっくり休んでいてください
Sakura: Take it slow now and please rest inside

走る忍。(足元のみ)
Running shinobi (We see their feet)

白髪ロン毛医療ジーサン さて 次の巡回のテントはF5からーGの3か…
White long hair old man medic: Now, the next tent patrol is from F5 to 3 of G...

足元しか映らない
The feet are the only thing showing

白髪ロン毛医療ジーサン !? どうかしましたか?痛みが引かないようでしたら… …え?
White long hair old man medic: !? Is something the matter? If there doesn't seem to be any pain withdrawal, then...huh?

血が飛び散る
Blood splatters

医療忍者 E た…大変だ!!トヨサとタケマルとヒノの三人がやられた!!何者かに暗殺されて る!!
Medic ninja E: T-Trouble! Toyosa, Takemaru, Hino, all three were taken out! Someone killed them!

忍F 何だと!
Shinobi F: What?!

遺体3体並べて 
3 corpses in all

忍G いったいどういうことです…
Shinobi G: What's the meaning of this?

H どうやら敵のスパイが潜りこんでる…
H: Seems like an enemy spy slipped in...

I 上忍医療忍者ばかりをねらってるところをみてもな
I: Targeting Jounin medic ninja from the looks of it too.

H でもどうやって?ここへ入るには厳しいチャクラでの本人確認が徹底されてるし
H: But how? Entering here means being put through a rigorous and thorough chakra identity check

サクラ 変化の術程度では同然無理… …連合の忍でなければ入れないのは確実… …とするとそ の連合の忍が 術であやつられてる可能性も高いわね… 相当の術よ
Sakura: It would be impossible for something on the level of the transformation technique*...and there's no way anyone could enter unless if they were an Alliance shinobi...so this means that there's a high chance an Alliance shinobi is being controlled through some technique...a considerable technique at that.
tn: henge no jutsu

ネジ どうしたんだこれは?
Neji: What's the problem here?

サクラ ネジさん…
Sakura: Neji-san...

また影から怪しい男が様子を見てる
We see what looks to be another suspicious man coming out the shadows

ネジ なるほど…連合の忍しかここにいないという事になれば見分けるのは難しい 誰が犯人か分 からない…  今もこうして皆立っているが… 隣の奴が犯人かもしれない …という疑念が互いの不信を生み混 乱を生むこと になる それが敵の狙い
Neji: I see. Assuming there's no one here besides Alliance shinobi, distinguishing who's who will be difficult. We don't know who the culprit is...and even standing as we are right now, they're likely the person right next to us. So suspicion and mutual distrust will form sowing discord among us. That's our enemy's aim.

G 医療忍者は今や戦術を成すための要 穢土転生の不死を相手にするには私たちのバックアップ 無しでは考え られない
G: What's vital for the medic ninja now is that we formulate tactics. Going up against the Edo Tensei undead without backup is just unthinkable

F こんな事でここが麻痺したら 夜明けの開戦で不利になる
F: If this paralyzes us here, we'll be handicapped by daybreak at the onset of war

ネジ … オレが犯人を見つけだしてやる この眼にかけて!
Neji: ...I'll go find the culprit, and catch him with these eyes of mine!

怪しい男様子を見てる
We see the suspicious guy

ネジ …! …  …とにかく何があっても負傷者を放っておく訳にはいかない…治療は続け行く ただ皆各々気 をつけてくれ… 医療上忍は特にだ!
Neji: ...! ...By the way, whatever happens, don't leave the wounded alone in any circumstance. Just continue on treating them, and each and every one of you take care...especially you medic Jounin!

3番テント サクラ作業をしてる
Tent 3: Sakura is a work

怪しい男3番テント入口に立つ
Suspicious guy enters standing at Tent 3

?番テント
? Tent

H そ… そろそろ巡回診察の時間だな…
H: I...It's about time for the medical examination patrol...

F ああ…
F: I know.

H … お…お前と初めて会った場所って… どこだっけ…
H: ...W-where did I first meet you at again?

F … !
F: ...!

H あ!イヤ… 疑ってるって訳じゃないんだ 決して疑ってるんじゃないぞ… ただ…ただな…
H: Oh! No, it's not that I'm not doubting you. By no means am I doubting you...it's just that...just...

F 疑ってんだろ!
F: You're doubting me!

H …
H: ...

F …
F: ...

そこにネジが入ってくる
That's when Neji enters

H F うわあ!!
H&F: Aagh!

ネジ ん!?
Neji: Hm?!

F なんだアンタか…びっくりさせないでくれ
F: What's with you man? Don't scare the hell out of us now

ネジ …それより春野サクラはどこに居る!
Neji: ...Anyway, where's Haruno Sakura!

H 何かあったのか?
H: Did something happen?

ネジ 少し気になる奴がいてな… そいつを尾けていたんだが見失った!よく考えればサクラの回 りをウロウロ していた感じがしてな!
Neji: I'm a little worried someone's here...I was following after but lost sight of 'em! After thinking it well over, I feel that they're hanging around Sakura!

F サクラは3番のテントにいる
F: Sakura is in Tent 3

H あやしい奴… いったいどんな奴だ?
H: Someone suspicious...what kind of person is he?

ネジ …そうだな… 確か…
Neji: ...Oh right...I should just say-

ネジ、クナイを出し 一撃でF Hを刺す。
Neji brings out a kunai and cuts through F and H in one slash.

ネジ ていうよりオレだ
Neji: He's me

怪しい男 3番テント入口カーテンをあける
Suspicious guy enters Tent 3 and opens the curtain

サクラ !? あ!アナタでしたか… 傷まだ痛みます?
Sakura: !? Oh! It was you...do your wounds still have you in pain?

怪しい男 あ…イヤもう大丈夫です じ…実は… 私を治療してくれた時から アナタの事がどう しても頭を離 れなく… なりまして
Suspicious guy: Uh...no I'm fine now. A-Actually...from the time that you treated me, I couldn't get the thought of you out of my mind

サクラ …これって…?
Sakura: ...This is?

怪しい男 ラ…ラブレターっていうやつです 次…戦争へ出て生きて帰ってくる保証はありません … だから…
Suspicious guy: I-It's a love letter. Next...I'll go to the war and there's no guarantee I'll come out alive and return back...that's why...

サクラ ありがとう… でも…私には好きな人がいるから…
Sakura: Thank you...but I already have someone I love...

怪しい男 …そうですか… やっぱり それって
Suspicious guy: ...Is that so. I just knew it...

ネジ、3番テント入口に立ち にんまり笑う
Neji enters standing in Tent 3 with a satisfied smile

忍び寄る殺意… ネジ、どうしてお前が!?
The shinobi stopping by with killing intent...Neji, why you?!

終わり★サーセイ
The end

gliscor&yanmega
18th May 2011, 7:47 PM
Chapter is out.

Not a chapter for the weak minded. The content in this chapter would destroy your mind in seconds. You can not even comprehend the events that have happened here.

It was so awesome.

Lorde
18th May 2011, 8:07 PM
FFFFFFFUUUUUU-

I loved how Naruto told the Kyuubi that he'd help him get rid of his hatred and stuff. I loved that the Kyuubi was angry about that, and that he was shocked about Naruto's offer as well. I liked seeing Nagato and Itachi again, although it looks like they're going to be tough to beat. I'm very upset that Neji is the spy, though. It's pretty obvious that he's under genjutsu or something, but it's still very sad.

gliscor&yanmega
18th May 2011, 8:37 PM
I think Neji is a Zetsu special clone. Working from the inside to get ride of the medics to cause a major blow to the alliance.

Crimsonlink
18th May 2011, 9:20 PM
1st half of the chapter was awesome. The rest was trash. I mean Neji being possessed? WTF, this is a last ditch effort for Sakura to get some focus most likely. At the same time I wonder how she got back from the battlefield to the medical tents after the team she was part of beat Zabuza and Haku. Well we all can forget about the 7 swordsmen battles being shown apparently.

I am curious as to what Itachi and Nagato would do if they will manage to break Kabuto's control.

Anyways that random nin thats confessing to Sakura is most likely not the Jonin under a Genjutsu.

Lorde
18th May 2011, 9:30 PM
I think Neji is a Zetsu special clone. Working from the inside to get ride of the medics to cause a major blow to the alliance.

Then where's the real Neji? It's possible that he got captured, but I just think that this Neji is the real one, only controlled by genjutsu. I say that because of Itachi's comment, and the fact that he and Nagato were close to the base when they appeared together.

Shneak
18th May 2011, 9:48 PM
Mystery Man, uhh?

EDIT: Didn't see the chapter out. I'll read it.

7 tyranitars
18th May 2011, 9:59 PM
nooooooooooooo neji :(

brad0788
18th May 2011, 9:59 PM
I really do hope Neji is under genjutsu and hasn't turned against everyone. I've liked his story and his attempt to make something of his life beyond just a member of the cadet branch and turn that hate into something positive.

Lorde
18th May 2011, 10:02 PM
I really do hope Neji is under genjutsu and hasn't turned against everyone. I've liked his story and his attempt to make something of his life beyond just a member of the cadet branch and turn that hate into something positive.

There's no way that Neji would just turn on his fellow shinobi like that. He's either under genjutsu or a substitute of him has been sent to kill the medics. Those are the only options that I see, although the former seems like the best explanation IMO.