PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Shneak
18th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Creepy chapter. I liked it though, it has a mysterious feel. I guess we have a new sub-plot too. The guy giving Sakura was weird, but it kind of emphasized the feeling of misfortune in the war. Sakura's hair looked cool, too.

I don't know what to think with Neji. It could be a Zetsu, but their chakra would be different. Maybe Black Zetsu can do something special. It could be a mind control jutsu, but only Shisui/Danzo had that power, and they're both dead. Who knows. Maybe Neji really is a villain?

Platinum fan.
18th May 2011, 10:34 PM
I doubt Neji would turn on his friends and allies of Konoha after all he's been through as a character. Though this is really interesting. Since Sakura is in this I hope this can redeem her character after all the BS she's pulled, and she can do something worth while. Also Nagato and Itachi talking together about how they had been used and such was just pure awesome. They were only there for a panel but that alone was great. I wonder where this will lead the war and what fate will happen to Neji.

gliscor&yanmega
18th May 2011, 10:55 PM
Creepy chapter. I liked it though, it has a mysterious feel. I guess we have a new sub-plot too. The guy giving Sakura was weird, but it kind of emphasized the feeling of misfortune in the war. Sakura's hair looked cool, too.

I don't know what to think with Neji. It could be a Zetsu, but their chakra would be different. Maybe Black Zetsu can do something special. It could be a mind control jutsu, but only Shisui/Danzo had that power, and they're both dead. Who knows. Maybe Neji really is a villain?

The guy was meant to throw people off. "Red Herring" is what I've seen people call him. Although it probably could have also meant misfortune from war, but I'd say the former was the main reason.

Zetsu has a special clone that makes a perfect copy of whoever he touched, right down to the chakra. He used it to make a Kisame clone, Shi was not able to see it as a fake.

Lorde
18th May 2011, 11:41 PM
I'm still wondering where the real Neji could be, if that's really just a White Zetsu clone.

I actually liked that red herring character. He liked Sakura, which was cute. Too bad that Sakura is too busy drooling over Sasgay. She really should just take what she can get, rather than being picky. But whatever. This is a war, so healing the injured should always come before love.

uber gon
19th May 2011, 3:50 AM
Abridged Neji: Dude. most heinous, bra.

TsukiMirage
19th May 2011, 8:01 AM
I have to say it's great that a secondary character like Neji taking the stage and getting some much needed airtime. It's even better seeing that including Itachi and Nagato, this chapter showcases all three doujutsus. I like the little talk between Itachi and Nagato and can't wait for them to rebel against Kabuto and interfere with Madara. I also enjoyed seeing the Alliance's trench base and preparations. The mystery of who's killing the medic ninjas is actually quite entertaining and the red herring guy was pretty neat. Now i don't fully understand why anyone but Naruto could love Sakura, but it was a neat little diversion to throw us off. Considering the fact that "Neji" is seemly enjoying murdering, I doubt it's a genjutsu. So I'm gonna go with him being a Zetsu clone. Quite a interesting chapter.

LexSuicune
19th May 2011, 10:02 PM
It'd be a nice twist of events if Neji turned out to be dead all this time.

Shneak
19th May 2011, 10:11 PM
It'd be a nice twist of events if Neji turned out to be dead all this time.

It turns out Neji was killed 3 years ago in the fight with Kidomaru.

DucksGoMooful
19th May 2011, 10:28 PM

:o Since WHEN?!? Why were we not informed of this earlier?!? (sarcasm)

If that turned out to be true, it would be so awesome, my mind can't even comprehend it. I'd be sad to see Neji go though.

GaZsTiC
19th May 2011, 10:55 PM
If that turned out to be true, it would be so awesome, my mind can't even comprehend it.

What? Really?

Do you not think it would be amazingly dumb?

Lorde
19th May 2011, 11:44 PM

And he was revived via Edo Tensei to spy on Konoha. Wow, that would be one heck of a plot twist. But no, I don't think it'll happen. I've also seen some people talk about how Neji might be the real villain here, but I also doubt that. He's either being controlled like Sakura said, or that's a fake Neji. I think either scenario is likely. I'm just depressed to see that it's Neji. I would've laughed if Hinata had betrayed everyone :p

-Raiga-
20th May 2011, 2:11 AM
I tend to miss details in the series despite reading it every week, but why do itachi and nagato have their eyes? Didn't madara take itachi's and give them to sasuke, and use one of nagato's?

GaZsTiC
20th May 2011, 2:12 AM
I tend to miss details in the series despite reading it every week, but why do itachi and nagato have their eyes? Didn't madara take itachi's and give them to sasuke, and use one of nagato's?

That will have to remain unexplained for now...or forever.

Charminions
20th May 2011, 2:45 AM

Edo Tensei not only revives them but gives them the abilities they had before they died.

gliscor&yanmega
20th May 2011, 3:30 PM
Edo Tensei not only revives them but gives them the abilities they had before they died.

Pretty much this. Kabuto explained it to Madara some chapters ago.

It doesn't matter if all their body parts have been scattered across the world, they'll come back pretty much how they were moments before their death(I assume this since Nagato is still White haired and can't walk alone), and they don't actually go to the body they were in while alive, it's a fake body with their soul in it.

Fissurous
20th May 2011, 6:57 PM
Pretty much this. Kabuto explained it to Madara some chapters ago.

It doesn't matter if all their body parts have been scattered across the world, they'll come back pretty much how they were moments before their death(I assume this since Nagato is still White haired and can't walk alone), and they don't actually go to the body they were in while alive, it's a fake body with their soul in it.
You are correct. Neji being a spy is definately an interesting plot twist. It's possible that he was killed by Kidomaru, but it's probably a Zetsu clone or genjutsu.
On another note, I really want to see Naruto completely control the Kyuubi like Killer Bee.
EDIT: Never mind, Neji wasn't killed by Kidomaru. According to leafninja, Neji almost died when he fought Kidomaru, but Shizune and Tsunade were able to save him.

Lorde
20th May 2011, 7:28 PM

Which is mighty convenient if you ask me. It just makes the technique even more broken than it first appeared to be.

Anyway, I really hope that Kishi uses the next few chapters as a way to showcase more of Sakura's fighting abilities. She's Neji's next target, so I'd love to see her fight again. Sakura needs as much action as she can get. I thought she was amazing when she fought Sasori, but things have gotten boring again since then.

Webby
20th May 2011, 7:46 PM
Sakura v Neji would make for an interesting fight, regardless of whether it's Neji being controlled or a clone... we might actually see some fighting development from Sakura for the first time in too long.

The thought of Itachi using genjutsu on Neji did cross my mind, but then I realised there wasn't really an opening for it to happen in the chapter so I'm forgetting that suggestion, and Itachi's not been shown to use that kind of genjutsu anyway [if I'm not mistaken]. I'm leaning towards a clone rather than control at the moment.

LexSuicune
20th May 2011, 8:54 PM
I would very much prefer Hinata and Neji fighting to the death, with her finally unleashing her full power and taking down her cousin.

Lorde
21st May 2011, 3:44 AM
I would very much prefer Hinata and Neji fighting to the death, with her finally unleashing her full power and taking down her cousin.

That would only work if Neji were being controlled by genjutsu or some other technique. If he's really just a Zetsu clone like some people believe that he is, then it would be a pointless fight. In fact, it would make Hinata look like an idiot. I guess that would make Sakura seem like an idiot as well if she had to fight a fake Neji, but I guess that it wouldn't be so surprising. Kishi loves to make the female characters look like fools. It's quite sad.

JMS719
22nd May 2011, 6:53 PM
I'm still holding on to the hope that Neji is being controlled. I feel like that is not his kind of style.

Lorde
22nd May 2011, 9:05 PM
If Itachi or Nagato had anything to do with it, then even Neji would've been powerless. I do hope that Sakura and the others stop Neji before he kills more medical ninja. There aren't too many left, and the army needs as many medical ninja as possible. I wish Tsunade was there. She could've been more helpful to the army if she had been healing the injured.

LexSuicune
23rd May 2011, 1:19 AM
I was of course talking about real Neji, not a Zetsu clone.

Are the clones even capable of emulating the Byakugan? I don't think it's a clone.

Crimsonlink
23rd May 2011, 1:29 AM
I was of course talking about real Neji, not a Zetsu clone.

Are the clones even capable of emulating the Byakugan? I don't think it's a clone.

Zetsu clone could use Kisame's sword so using the Byakugan isn't too far off I think since the Zetsu clones are all made from the Great Shodai Tree which feeds off Demon chakra.

LexSuicune
23rd May 2011, 1:31 AM
Well you just need large ammounts of Chakra to entice Samehada.

It's not the same thing as duplicating a Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai

Crimsonlink
23rd May 2011, 1:33 AM
Well you just need large ammounts of Chakra to entice Samehada.

It's not the same thing as duplicating a Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai

You never know lolz. Anyway Neji is most likely controlled by somebody and it might become a plot twist as to who it is.... Sasuke?

Lorde
23rd May 2011, 2:15 AM
Sasuke would've killed Neji right off the bat, rather than control him. Besides, why would Sasuke be helping Madara? He just wants to kill Naruto and then the other villagers. Killing random medical ninja would be a waste of time. And when are we gonna see Suigetsu and Jugo again? I miss them. Karin too, although she's stuck in Konoha at the moment. She may appear again, but I hope that she stays away from Sasuke. I'd love for her and the other two to join together and form their own little group.

LexSuicune
23rd May 2011, 2:26 AM
Well Jūgo should return and have some sort of closure with Kimimaro. Regarding Suigetsu he's bound to show up to take the Swords from the Ninja, perhaps help Team Kakashi.

Lorde
23rd May 2011, 11:56 PM
Well Jūgo should return and have some sort of closure with Kimimaro. Regarding Suigetsu he's bound to show up to take the Swords from the Ninja, perhaps help Team Kakashi.

But what would cause Jugo to appear where Kimimaro is? I would think that he'd stick with Suigetsu, and like you said, he's going after the swords. Unless Kakashi's squad and Mifune's squad meet during their fights, I don't think that Jugo will necessarily see Kimimaro. It would be great if they did, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

LexSuicune
24th May 2011, 7:26 AM
If Kimimaro's alive, and Jūgo's sticking with Suigetsu, who's heading towards the battlefield to collect the swords, I believe they're bound to meet, because it's the only way Jūgo's character can go. His relationship with Kimimaro has been the entire focus of his character.

To ignore the fact that they're both alive and not meet would be a mistake.

Lorde
24th May 2011, 8:01 AM
If Kimimaro's alive, and Jūgo's sticking with Suigetsu, who's heading towards the battlefield to collect the swords, I believe they're bound to meet, because it's the only way Jūgo's character can go. His relationship with Kimimaro has been the entire focus of his character.

To ignore the fact that they're both alive and not meet would be a mistake.

Do you think that Jugo will possibly die? I think that would be a good way to get rid of his character. I like him, but not as much as I like Suigetsu and Karin. It would be interesting if Jugo and Kimimaro fought each other. Maybe Kimimaro would kill Jugo, and the pain of killing his best friend would set his soul free? Sounds like something Kishi would do if you ask me.

LexSuicune
24th May 2011, 8:49 AM
Sure, I believe he will settle things with Kimimaro unleashing the full power of his seal and taking his friend (lover) with him.

He's quite an afterthought of a character to be honest.

Oh, and can someone tell me where the hell is Shino?

DucksGoMooful
24th May 2011, 2:16 PM
Do you think that Jugo will possibly die? I think that would be a good way to get rid of his character. I like him, but not as much as I like Suigetsu and Karin. It would be interesting if Jugo and Kimimaro fought each other. Maybe Kimimaro would kill Jugo, and the pain of killing his best friend would set his soul free? Sounds like something Kishi would do if you ask me.

Most likely Jugo will go all curse seal on Kimimaro, and he would die, but he would also cause Kimimaro to be set free due to the sadness. That's my thought.

It wouldn't make much sense for them to fight each other though, seeing as how they're on the same side of the war.

Platinum fan.
24th May 2011, 3:50 PM

As long as Suigetsu lives I don't care what happens to Jugo to be blunt. I really like Suigetsu so I hope he lives. Sasuke killing Karin was probably the best time to have gotten rid of her. Since they didn't they must have further use for her, maybe. So I hope Karin also lives and watches Naruto take down Sasuke since she compares the boy's chakra. Jugo just feels like he's there. I do hope he meets with Kimimaro though.

Lorde
24th May 2011, 7:47 PM
Nobody seems to like Jugo. I guess he's overstayed his welcome. Well, at least Kishi has a good reason to get rid of him. Jugo isn't important anymore, so Kishi might as well have him die. It would still help the plot move forward a bit, so that would be an added bonus. I really want the others to survive, though, so I'm more concerned about how Kishi will handle Suigetsu and Karin.

7 tyranitars
24th May 2011, 9:16 PM
juugo is pro O_O well his assault on the raikage was sort of :P

Tinygreyalien
25th May 2011, 1:42 AM
jugo will fight kimmimaro in my opinion because theres no way that cant happen, but will suigetsu be forced to face off against his brother and all of the other swordsmen, if he does will he have to do so alone?

Tinygreyalien
25th May 2011, 1:42 AM
also NEJI WHY!!!!!!!!!! :'(

TsukiMirage
25th May 2011, 4:59 AM
Hey, I like Juugo. Anyway, I honestly doubt Kishi will kill him off. Kishi has shown he can barely kill off minor characters, so Juugo and Suigetsu should be safe. Otherwise he could have simply had them killed by the samurai instead of reappearing.

Lorde
25th May 2011, 6:33 AM
Hey, I like Juugo. Anyway, I honestly doubt Kishi will kill him off. Kishi has shown he can barely kill off minor characters, so Juugo and Suigetsu should be safe. Otherwise he could have simply had them killed by the samurai instead of reappearing.

Maybe he wanted to keep Suigetsu and Jugo around for something big? This could be it. Jugo could die and his death could free Kimimaro. It wouldn't be the most extreme sacrifice ever, but it would still be pretty darn satisfying if you ask me.

Anyway, spoilers tonight/tomorrow morning, right?

TsukiMirage
25th May 2011, 11:46 AM
No spoiler yet, but there are pictures.
http://27.imagebam.com/download/Ys4YHrhrFtPb0NvrAVKeCQ/13376/133758944/5406.jpghttp://40.imagebam.com/download/7HdLA4qhHF_ptDBqQNNdaA/13376/133758946/5407.jpghttp://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/13376/228d18133758948.jpg Neji was a Zetsu, Sakura actually does something awesome, and more bromance from Nagato and Itachi.

gliscor&yanmega
25th May 2011, 3:38 PM
Oh, and can someone tell me where the hell is Shino?

Shino is part of Mifune's division, but was sent as back up with Kiba, Hana, their Dogs(And that's it I think) for Kitsuchi's division. At the moment, he's at the same location as Kiba, Hinata, Neji, and the others.

The full chapter is out(Raw)
Killer A, and Tsunade show up in front of Naruto and Killerbee.

White Zetsu Clones are being fakes of lots of people, not just Neji.

Sakura seems to get info out of Zetsu...damn you plot.

Shikaku shows up, probably trying to figure out a plan for the Zetsus.

Itachi and Nagato are hanging out...seriously they are just sitting down somewhere talking. I hear they are talking about how to kill Madara.

Neji hasn't even left the battle grounds, Kiba seems to be checking on him.

Hinata thinks of Naruto. Shino says stuff...awesome stuff, don't know what but it is Shino so it's therefore awesome by default.

Mabui, Ao, and I think Inochi are in the chapter talking with Shikaku.

Tonton and Shizune are in the chapter.

That's pretty much all there is in the chapter.

Tinygreyalien
25th May 2011, 5:29 PM
No spoiler yet, but there are pictures.
http://27.imagebam.com/download/Ys4YHrhrFtPb0NvrAVKeCQ/13376/133758944/5406.jpghttp://40.imagebam.com/download/7HdLA4qhHF_ptDBqQNNdaA/13376/133758946/5407.jpghttp://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/13376/228d18133758948.jpg Neji was a Zetsu, Sakura actually does something awesome, and more bromance from Nagato and Itachi.

dont these spoilers mean that neji is dead? if so doesnt that prove that kishi does have the balls to kill off characters.

gliscor&yanmega
25th May 2011, 5:46 PM
dont these spoilers mean that neji is dead? if so doesnt that prove that kishi does have the balls to kill off characters.

Neji isn't dead. It was Zetsu not Neji. Neji hasn't even left the battlefield. Also, Kishi has killed off characters before, he just hasn't and probably never will kill the Konoha teens.

This is someone's translations of the Chinese raw, some bits seems a bit off:

Love Fodder: I guess a rejected man like me shouldn't be prying too much about the guy you like. I understand... I'll be going.
Sakura: Sorry.
Love Fodder: Whoever the guy you like must be really great.
(Sakura thought of Sasuke, Love Fodder went out and sighed. Enter Neji.)
Neji: You OK?
Sakura: ...Neji...
Neji: I understand if you're low in spirits. After all, the enemy is lurking in the dark, unknown to us.
Sakura: Yeah. Gotta be extra careful.
Neji: Yes.

(Scene switched to an old temple)
Nagato: I wonder. Why does the jutsu caster go through all this trouble to avoid our making contact with the enemy? And why doesn't he use your Genjutsu?
Itachi: The confrontation in the silent of the night will continue. Madara must have something in his mind to let us move around before the silence is broken.
Nagato: I guess... this Edo-Tensei thingy is something that Madara's new ally cast, while Madara himself has readied his own plan, no?
Itachi: Maybe.

(Scene switched to Kiba and Neji)
Kiba: You really OK without going to the medic camp?
Neji: Kiba, you're really a nuisance. I told you I'm fine!
Kiba: Heh, you've overused Byakugan to the point that you can't even stand firmly... and you still try to act tough?
Neji: (facing Akamaru) You're being annoying, Kiba!
Kiba: AND YOU'VE WEAKENED TO THE POINT THAT YOU MISTOOK A DOG FOR A HUMAN! PUH-LEAZE, YOUR EYES ARE YOUR BIGGEST ASSET!
Hinata: (I'm replacing Neji-niisan. I should do all I can...)
Shino: Don't need to overexert yourself, Hinata. Why? Because my bugs are already scouting around a large area.
Hinata: Shino-kun, thanks for your attention... but I have to do my best. This war is to protect Naruto-kun. We can't afford to lose!

(Back to medic camp)
Neji: BTW, Sakura, where's Captain Shizune?
Sakura: What, did you figure out something?
Neji: Yeah, somewhat. However small the discovery, we should remain vigilant until we get the culprit.
Sakura: I think she's in tent B2. Shizune-senpai is treating Tonton's sprained leg.
Neji: Better legs than hands. She (Tonton) should be able to return to battle, no?
Sakura: ...... You're right. Since it wasn't the hands, she should be able to form seals.
Neji: Great. Now Sakura, can you please take a look at my arm one more time? It still hurts a bit.
Sakura: Alright... come.
(Neji moved forward, ready to thrust a Kunai. Sakura smashed Neji. Fake Neji screamed and coughed blood.)
Zetsu: How the hell... did you find out!?
Sakura: Pigs do not have hands, *******.
Zetsu: (Recalling Sakura's words) So this Tonton is a pig. (I've been fooled... ****.)
Sakura: So you're the culprit right!? (Another punch) How the heck did you copy Neji, even to his chakra so precisely!? What kind of Ninjutsu did you use!? Spill it out or you'll eat another punch!
Zetsu: My disguise... is number one in the Shinobi world. Who knows... it might not be just me. :3
(Sakura recalled Yamato's report on their encounter with Kisame and the suspicion that the "Kisame" Raikage killed was a fake. It talked about Akatsuki "Zetsu" who appeared in the Kage Summit and was capable of sucking people's chakra.)
Sakura: (This guy's transformation... I see now) You! You can steal others' chakra and make an exact same copy of it, don't you?!
Zetsu: (This woman is sharp) Uh... maybe yes, maybe no.
Sakura: However good you are at disguise, your lying skills suck.
Ninjas: What's the commotion? Who's this guy!?
Sakura: I have something to report to the HQ. I'll leave this guy to you!

to be continued next post...

Shizune: You've moved too many heavy stuff, Tonton.
Tonton: Oink~

Pee Fodder 1: I gotta pee well this time! Next is my turn for lookout.
Pee Fodder 2: I pee better than you. Look at the size of the ripples my pee caused!
Tetsu: (The size of pee ripples...)
PF2: Hey, Tetsu, come pee too. You'll have to wait a long time for the next chance to.
PF1: Say, don't sneak behind us like that, Tetsu. You distract me. I can't pee properly!
Fake Tetsu: Then... let's dye your pee... red.
PF1&2: Hey, hey...
(Bloody scene)

(At the HQ)
Inoichi: Yet another report of an ambush among the allies. The place is a chaos. There's no way to find out the enemy!
Shikaku: What does that mean!? There shouldn't be any ambush! There's no way the sensors guarding the wall couldn't find out the spy. How are the dead bodies? Any possibility of poisoning or stuff?!
Inoichi: All external wounds! Those are physical attacks!
Shikaku: Other than using Genjutsu to control those soldiers, there should be no way... Could it be, Itachi?
Ao: Although the only person who can cast Genjutsu from enough distance to avoid us sensor's detection is probably Itachi Uchiha, even he should not be able to mass control so many people in different places so perfectly!
Inoichi: ! Medical squad's report! (Talked about what Sakura found out)
Ao: (Panicking) What should we do, Shikaku of the Leaf? If we don't find out a way to distinguish the enemy from our people soon, we will have our allies killing each other! The casualties will only continue to increase!
Mabui: So this is the power of white Zetsu. Looks like the battle during daytime... was all planned for this purpose.
Shikaku: (Must calm down. Must calm down x100. Let's think of all the intelligence we gathered during daytime. Must calm down x100)

(Scene switches to Naruto and Bee)
Naruto: !?
Bee: What's wrong?
Naruto: Our surroundings get hazy all of a sudden! Why!? OMG!
(Raikage and Tsunade appeared)
Naruto: Granny-!?
Bee: No~~ ...B- boobs!?
A: Bee! How dare you stare at Hokage's breasts in front of me!
Bee: No... BROTHER! I'm surprised that bro found us out~ but Hokage's boobs are so damn hawt~!
A: I've come to stop you! Do not take another step!

gliscor&yanmega
25th May 2011, 8:32 PM
Chapter is out.

Zetsu is so awesome. Causing chaos here and there.

Crimsonlink
25th May 2011, 9:14 PM
It was a alright chapter. I looking forward to Naruto and Bee's confrontation with the kages next week.

I was slightly disappointed that Sakura didn't get injured but w/e there is always a chance later on. Most likely Naruto will be used to find the disguised Zetsus later on after he somehow convinces the kages using plot no jutsu.

HoennMaster
25th May 2011, 10:10 PM
Page 12...why...just why?

Love the pic of Raikage and Tsunade appearing, so cool. This is taking an interesting turn. I can't wait for next week.

Platinum fan.
25th May 2011, 10:13 PM
Most impressive chapter. If it wasn't for Sakura's lame lingering crush on Sasuke I'd say she redeemed herself from the fake confession thing, well almost. Her clobbering the White Zetsu was cool though. Still what she see's in Sasuke I'll never know. I pray Naruto doesn't end up with her, I really don't think she deserves him. Not to sound like a shipper or anything. Speaking of shipping it was cool seeing Hinata again along with Shino, Kiba, and the true Neji. Looking forward to next week chapter, it sounds beyond epic.

Lorde
25th May 2011, 10:20 PM
Sakura actually did something for once. And the whole White Zetsu thing actually fits with what we've seen so far. They honestly weren't even trying to fight to begin with, but they're starting to become a real problem. Also: Kishi's little peeing scene made me laugh. He's so weird. Remember those penis scenes? Those were awful, but this one was more realistic so it worked fine.

Crimsonlink
25th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Most impressive chapter. If it wasn't for Sakura's lame lingering crush on Sasuke I'd say she redeemed herself from the fake confession thing, well almost. Her clobbering the White Zetsu was cool though. Still what she see's in Sasuke I'll never know. I pray Naruto doesn't end up with her, I really don't think she deserves him.

You mean Sakura's "love for Sasuke" which she was supposedly over with. Apparently she sees her saving him or some crap using fangirl love when she was younger. I swear the fillers and movies keep pushing Naruto and Sakura shipping down our throats.

Anyways I expect a little bit of talking before HQ informs RK and HK about the White Zetsus or they fight for a bit.

uber gon
25th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Wonder if Kishi watches Naruto abridged? I'm actually hoping to see Neji and Kiba say ECXELLENT simultaneously in one of these chapters.

DucksGoMooful
26th May 2011, 12:32 AM
Just read the new chapter, and I must say, it was well put together, although I don't really understand the significance of the title. Also, I want to say that White Zetsu is creepy looking, he should go back to his combined self, along with his plant spike things, and what are Black Zetsu's powers again?

TsukiMirage
26th May 2011, 1:35 AM
Were it not for the reminder of Sakura's "love" for Sasuke, I would consider this chapter a big redemption for her earlier actions. I was actually impressed how Sakura figured out that "Neji" was fake and that awesome elbow drop. I'm also glad that there was an actual purpose to having the Zetsu clones fight the Alliance forces. Considering the sheer number of Zetsu clones Madara has to make use of, he can really cause a massive amount of chaos. I'm be interested to see what sort of plan Shikaku will come up with to overcome this sneak attack. I like the continuing bromance between Itachi and Nagato and the little exchange between Kiba and Neji. It seems that the confrontation between Ee and Naruto will happen next chapter. Very nice chapter.

Shneak
26th May 2011, 1:55 AM
Hell yeah Sakura. Doing something useful.

It seems like the Allied Shinobi Forces are at a huge disadvantage now. I wonder how that will play out.

Lorde
26th May 2011, 1:57 AM
Lol, I didn't get Killer Bee's comment at the end of the chapter until now. But anyway, I really liked this week's chapter. It had Sakura doing something useful, it included Tonton again and it answered our questions about Neji's identity. Hinata also remembered Naruto, so that means that she still feels the same about him. I wonder if Tsunade and the Raikage will fight Killer Bee and Naruto themselves. That might be fun.

WhiteWisper
26th May 2011, 2:19 AM
Lol, I didn't get Killer Bee's comment at the end of the chapter until now. But anyway, I really liked this week's chapter. It had Sakura doing something useful, it included Tonton again and it answered our questions about Neji's identity. Hinata also remembered Naruto, so that means that she still feels the same about him. I wonder if Tsunade and the Raikage will fight Killer Bee and Naruto themselves. That might be fun.

They are obviously. I'm waiting to see what Nagato and Itachi's purposes are and how the alliance will counter the Zetsu spies. I hope there's actual fighting and not "talk no jutsu" between Naruto, Bee, and the 2 Kages; I'm tired of good fights being skipped or happening off-panel.

PKMN Trainer Rex
26th May 2011, 8:52 AM
Cool beans, Sakura actually did something that contributed to the story. Good way of catching the Zetsu clone. And whats up with Itachi and Nagato? Were they separated on purpose?

gliscor&yanmega
26th May 2011, 4:47 PM
Just read the new chapter, and I must say, it was well put together, although I don't really understand the significance of the title. Also, I want to say that White Zetsu is creepy looking, he should go back to his combined self, along with his plant spike things, and what are Black Zetsu's powers again?

The title is referencing how Madara planned to use the White Zetsu Clones as he did, we never knew how he was going to use them, this chapter was for that purpose, ergo the title being "Madara's Strategy", since that was the main plot of the chapter.

The White Zetsu Clones don't have combined forms. The White Zetsu that combines with Black Zetsu is currently watching over Sasuke, while Black Zetsu is dealing with Mei and that, they can't be put together, they need to be at two places at once. Besides, Zetsu is suppose to be creepy. Makes him all the more awesome.

Black Zetsu has shown Kagerou, which allows him to travel in the ground, quickly and undetectable, same for White Zetsu. He can split into two, obviously White Zetsu has this too. Hoshi sounds and seems like it's White Zetsu's power only but Black Zetsu did say back at the Kage Summit that it's his Jutsu, although we never really see him using it, but considering he has White Zetsu goo on him, he can probably use it whenever he wants. He can communicate via roots with White Zetsu, White Zetsu can too. He can sense people, White Zetsu hasn't shown this. That's all we have seen from Black Zetsu, he hasn't really shown anything since he's never really been in a position where his full skills are needed. He may just have the same exact powers as White Zetsu, although I think it's likely he has something that only he can do, just have to wait and see though.

Tinygreyalien
26th May 2011, 7:01 PM
The title is referencing how Madara planned to use the White Zetsu Clones as he did, we never knew how he was going to use them, this chapter was for that purpose, ergo the title being "Madara's Strategy", since that was the main plot of the chapter.

The White Zetsu Clones don't have combined forms. The White Zetsu that combines with Black Zetsu is currently watching over Sasuke, while Black Zetsu is dealing with Mei and that, they can't be put together, they need to be at two places at once. Besides, Zetsu is suppose to be creepy. Makes him all the more awesome.

Black Zetsu has shown Kagerou, which allows him to travel in the ground, quickly and undetectable, same for White Zetsu. He can split into two, obviously White Zetsu has this too. Hoshi sounds and seems like it's White Zetsu's power only but Black Zetsu did say back at the Kage Summit that it's his Jutsu, although we never really see him using it, but considering he has White Zetsu goo on him, he can probably use it whenever he wants. He can communicate via roots with White Zetsu, White Zetsu can too. He can sense people, White Zetsu hasn't shown this. That's all we have seen from Black Zetsu, he hasn't really shown anything since he's never really been in a position where his full skills are needed. He may just have the same exact powers as White Zetsu, although I think it's likely he has something that only he can do, just have to wait and see though.

black zetsu said that no one could defeat him as he was 'land himself' so that itself is a clue to what his true abilities could be. who knows what it could be? :S

gliscor&yanmega
26th May 2011, 8:45 PM
black zetsu said that no one could defeat him as he was 'land himself' so that itself is a clue to what his true abilities could be. who knows what it could be? :S

I took that more as his Kagerou jutsu. It basically makes him the land. There may be more to it but overall I think it's just his Kagerou he was referring to, maybe his sensing powers too.

Shneak
26th May 2011, 9:48 PM
Kind of looking forward to a Naruto/Bee vs Tsunade/A fight. It will likely be a conversation though.

Lorde
27th May 2011, 12:10 AM
Kind of looking forward to a Naruto/Bee vs Tsunade/A fight. It will likely be a conversation though.

It probably will just be a conversation. I couldn't see the Raikage fighting his brother in a serious fight, nor Tsunade fighting Naruto. I think that the key to defeating the White Zetsu clones is in Tsunade's slug. They can apparently distribute chakra, so maybe they'll tamper with the White Zetsu somehow, which would reveal their true identities. The slug was present when Shikamaru's dad was thinking, so it might actually be used.

gliscor&yanmega
27th May 2011, 9:57 PM
Volume 56 Cover:
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/comics/img/cover/naruto.gif

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9281/coversm.png

Found the larger picture with a One Piece cover with it...so just ignore that part.

I like it, has a lot of hidden messages in it. Naruto suspicious of what's going on, what seems to be Hanzou's and Mifune's weapons clashing in the background(During the fight Mifune said something about people being their swords or something, so Kishi did a good job with that, maybe make it a little more clear though), Choji's Butterfly wings. It's nice in my eyes.

Shneak
27th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Volume 56 Cover:
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/comics/img/cover/naruto.gif

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9281/coversm.png

Found the larger picture with a One Piece cover with it...so just ignore that part.

I like it, has a lot of hidden messages in it. Naruto suspicious of what's going on, what seems to be Hanzou's and Mifune's weapons clashing in the background(During the fight Mifune said something about people being their swords or something, so Kishi did a good job with that, maybe make it a little more clear though), Choji's Butterfly wings. It's nice in my eyes.

Not bad. I don't like the quizzical Naruto, but I like the butterfly wings.

Lorde
28th May 2011, 1:15 AM
What, volume 56 already? Geez, it seems like they only just released volume 55 a month ago. I like the cover, although Naruto's face is making me laugh. I do appreciate that Darui is on it along with Kinkaku and Ginkaku, though. Oh, and Choji's butterfly wings are on it. That's a nice clue to the contents of the volume, although we already know what happens. I still say he should die :/

LexSuicune
28th May 2011, 7:02 AM
I hope Chōji takes a larger role in next tankōbon's cover.

Lorde
28th May 2011, 10:14 PM
I hope that Madara is on the next cover, or else White Zetsu since he's been playing a larger role recently. Which reminds me: Where is the main White Zetsu? I know that Black Zetsu is fighting the Mizukage and some guards, but where's the other Zetsu? It's pretty hard to keep track since there are so many Zetsu running around :<

LexSuicune
28th May 2011, 10:34 PM
I'd assume the White one is with Yamato.

7 tyranitars
28th May 2011, 11:02 PM
I have beenwondering about that aswell.

Lorde
28th May 2011, 11:03 PM
It would make sense for the White Zetsu to be near Sasuke, since Madara doesn't trust Kabuto. Still, I would like to see the main White Zetsu in action along with the Black Zetsu. They've only been fighting separately, and I kind of miss how they aren't together anymore. It makes me wonder why they even bothered being together to begin with. If they could both be efficient separately, why not take action before?

gliscor&yanmega
29th May 2011, 4:19 AM
I hope that Madara is on the next cover, or else White Zetsu since he's been playing a larger role recently. Which reminds me: Where is the main White Zetsu? I know that Black Zetsu is fighting the Mizukage and some guards, but where's the other Zetsu? It's pretty hard to keep track since there are so many Zetsu running around :<

White Zetsu was last seen talking to Madara about the Daimyos and Naruto and Killerbee. Before he was looking over Sasuke with Black Zetsu, most likely he went back to that by himself.

And yah, I hope Zetsu gets the cover since he seems to have a main focus in the current events which will be in the next volume. I see it similar to the current one though, with a few different things on the cover. But I think a few White Zetsu Clones in the back with some evil grins would be nice, while having Madara on top of Gedo Mazo in the back with the moon out. And Naruto somewhere doing something, with Killerbee possibly.

Lorde
30th May 2011, 12:01 AM
There are way too many Zetsu running around. I just can't keep up with them. I'm going to cry if the Black Zetsu can clone himself and makes a whole army of Black Zetsu near the end of the war. That would be overkill. I don't think Zetsu will ever get a cover to himself, though. He's an important character in this war, but he's still not worthy of a cover. He could share one, but he probably won't have his own.

MidnightMelody
30th May 2011, 3:21 AM
Asuma told Shikamaru about the king. Who is the king?

GaZsTiC
30th May 2011, 3:50 AM
Asuma told Shikamaru about the king. Who is the king?

The children of Konoha.

gliscor&yanmega
30th May 2011, 3:40 PM
There are way too many Zetsu running around. I just can't keep up with them. I'm going to cry if the Black Zetsu can clone himself and makes a whole army of Black Zetsu near the end of the war. That would be overkill. I don't think Zetsu will ever get a cover to himself, though. He's an important character in this war, but he's still not worthy of a cover. He could share one, but he probably won't have his own.

Too many Zetsus...I'm sorry I don't understand such poppycock :P. I say there is not enough, there needs to be more, the world needs to be filled with Zetsus, of all colors too, not just White and Black, we need Red, Blue, Green, Yellow...bunch of other colors. It's the only right thing to do.

Once Zetsu claims his spot as final villain, he'll have the cover and the entire manga to himself. But yah, Zetsu most likely wont get a cover to himself with no one else on it, but that's mainly because Naruto is on almost all the covers. Zetsu already has been on two covers from what I remember, and the more importance he gets the more worthy he gets of being on a cover. Considering Zetsu seems to be a main focus in the current chapters, he'll probably be on the next cover.

Platinum fan.
30th May 2011, 3:51 PM
Then we'll see the Zetsu's who have learned all the untied shinobi forces powers, skills, an such fuse into one massively skilled Zetsu called Gold Zetsu and he will be a beast to take down XD. Seriously they could do that!

As for Zetsu getting a cover to himself? Not likely. The only ones I can remember who have a cover to themselves are Sasuke and his team and I think Sakura and Ino had a cover in the early manga days. There was also one with Sasuke vs Deidara as a cover and Sasuke transformed as another cover. So mostly only Sasuke gets covers to himself. Correct me if I am wrong.

Lorde
30th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Too many Zetsus...I'm sorry I don't understand such poppycock :P. I say there is not enough, there needs to be more, the world needs to be filled with Zetsus, of all colors too, not just White and Black, we need Red, Blue, Green, Yellow...bunch of other colors. It's the only right thing to do.

Can I buy some pot from you? I mean, how very creative of you :p

I really don't care about the volume covers anymore, since most characters have appeared on at least one so far. What I care about is the possible databook cover. I'm losing hope that we're getting one this year, but if we do for whatever reason, I want the cover to include a bunch of characters from the main cast.

TsukiMirage
31st May 2011, 3:33 AM
The first databook came out in July and the third came out in September, so there's still plenty of time for the fourth to come out this year.

Lorde
31st May 2011, 6:11 PM
Wouldn't we have heard some news of a possible databook by now, though? Even if one is released later this year, it seems odd that we haven't gotten any news of it. I really want one since it'll have tons of new information, but now that I think about it, it might make more sense for one to be released once the series is over, which might be soon.

LexSuicune
31st May 2011, 10:20 PM
I hope Hinata finally takes the spotlight now.

I've always wanted her to shine on her own.

7 tyranitars
31st May 2011, 10:35 PM
I hope Hinata finally takes the spotlight now.

I've always wanted her to shine on her own.

same Hinata is my favorite female character, also I'm a big naruxhina fan XD (I don“t really ship don't worry :p)

Shneak
1st June 2011, 3:06 AM
Are the databooks translated? I would kind of like to buy the next one.

Lorde
1st June 2011, 3:09 AM
Are the databooks translated? I would kind of like to buy the next one.

So far, Viz hasn't translated any of the Naruto databooks. They translated a fanbook, but that one was terrible. There was barely any information on that one, so I would've preferred it if the second databook had been released in English instead.

TsukiMirage
1st June 2011, 5:39 AM
Wouldn't we have heard some news of a possible databook by now, though? Even if one is released later this year, it seems odd that we haven't gotten any news of it. I really want one since it'll have tons of new information, but now that I think about it, it might make more sense for one to be released once the series is over, which might be soon. Judging from what happen with the last databook, we won't learn about the next databook until a month before. We didn't learn of the third one until August.

As for what it'll contain, I think it would depend on how long the current arc is gonna be. If the series really end within a year, then they likely would delay it til then. But if it's longer then that, they would be better off simply making two. The next databook should cover Vol. 44 to 54; Team Hebi becoming Team Taka and going after the Hachibi, Naruto's sage training and the invasion of Konoha, the Kage Summit, and the preparations for the war. We got a lot of new characters and the introduction of many new things that require more information. So a fourth databook would be able to cover plenty even without worrying about the war itself.

7 tyranitars
1st June 2011, 4:11 PM
is there actualy a chapter this week? can't find the spoilers :S

gliscor&yanmega
1st June 2011, 4:21 PM
is there actualy a chapter this week? can't find the spoilers :S

There is a chapter this week.

The spoilers are:
On the leadoff coloured chapter cover, konoha boys are taking bath (lol @the distance between choji and shino). girls are also taking bath separately from boys.

naruto tries to force his way through. Raikage stops him. raikage declares that he'll kill naruto if he can't stop him. raikage strikes at naruto intensely. when tunade is to butt in, bee stops her.

flashback of bee and raikage.

"The allied shinobi force has already fallen into a crisis. In only a short amount of time, the ten tails will be alive and the moon's eye plan will succeed. It's time to go and retrieve the very last eye. The moon is changing!"

I'm hoping for the chapter to come out early today since the spoilers aren't really saying much right now.

gliscor&yanmega
1st June 2011, 5:24 PM
Chapter already out...pretty quick.

It was a good read. Learned a little of Killer A and Killerbee...like they aren't blood brothers.

Killerbee also was standing up for Naruto, protected him at one point.

Killer A and Naruto seem to be equal in speed, Killer A says no one is faster then him now that Minato is gone.

Lorde
1st June 2011, 6:04 PM
The Raikage tries to kill Naruto? What's his problem. I would understand why he'd want to stop Naruto from leaving, but for him to try and kill Naruto would only make things worse. Konoha wouldn't just let him get away with it, and then the alliance would break and Madara would kill everyone off pretty easily. I haven't read the chapter, but it seems weird.

gliscor&yanmega
1st June 2011, 6:13 PM
The Raikage tries to kill Naruto? What's his problem. I would understand why he'd want to stop Naruto from leaving, but for him to try and kill Naruto would only make things worse. Konoha wouldn't just let him get away with it, and then the alliance would break and Madara would kill everyone off pretty easily. I haven't read the chapter, but it seems weird.

He says something like "I have to do whatever it takes to win the war". He even said something about killing Killerbee if it was needed, but would kill Naruto over Killerbee.

Also, he says that it would take time for Kyuubi to come back which would delay Madara's plans.

But he'll only do it if Naruto refuses to go back to the Turtle Island.

Lorde
1st June 2011, 6:18 PM
Wait a minute. I thought that the Kyuubi would die if Naruto died. That's sort of what the manga has been implying all along, about all the Bijuu and not just the Kyuubi. Now we're learning that the Kyuubi would survive in some form? Can you say plot hole?

dannydstk
1st June 2011, 6:36 PM
where are you guys reading this at/ all of my usual sites dont have it up yet

gliscor&yanmega
1st June 2011, 7:18 PM
Wait a minute. I thought that the Kyuubi would die if Naruto died. That's sort of what the manga has been implying all along, about all the Bijuu and not just the Kyuubi. Now we're learning that the Kyuubi would survive in some form? Can you say plot hole?

I think it was already mentioned a little bit before this(When Naruto was training with Killerbee or talking to his mother), that the Bijuu don't die they just come back after a while, regeneration I suppose.

where are you guys reading this at/ all of my usual sites dont have it up yet

Am I allowed to post a link to the chapter here?

dannydstk
1st June 2011, 7:27 PM
I think it was already mentioned a little bit before this(When Naruto was training with Killerbee or talking to his mother), that the Bijuu don't die they just come back after a while, regeneration I suppose.

Am I allowed to post a link to the chapter here?

i dont think so but could you pm it to me

lol or some good google keywords would work lol

Lorde
1st June 2011, 7:36 PM
The chapter is out on Mangastream. It was actually kind of boring, apart from the backstory that we got for the Raikage and Killer Bee. I had always assumed that they were blood brothers, but that isn't the case. I didn't like how the Raikage just wanted to kill the Jinchuriki himself, but at least it shows that he's not the kind to just sit back.

dannydstk
1st June 2011, 7:51 PM
hmmm it indeed was very boring :( im not gonna lie im really itching for things to wrap up. i really wanna see sasukes new eyes!

Platinum fan.
1st June 2011, 8:25 PM
Emotions ran high in this chapter. The Raikage proves that even with Naruto's godly Nine-Tailed powers he can still match him, I knew the old guy was tough, however him going to kill Naruto seems to really defeat the purpose of the war. Didn't think that through did he. Even though He was under Danzo's control I think Mifune was right on the Raikage rules with his emotions which in this case was not a good thing. Interesting backstory with Bee and Raikage so they are not related by blood? Could have fooled me.

7 tyranitars
1st June 2011, 11:01 PM
I see it was more of an interesting chapter, now kishi made me wonder about bee and A

-Raiga-
2nd June 2011, 3:08 AM
I don't know what some of you are talking about, I thought the chapter had more energy than previous ones, and actually accomplished something other than just a small victory in the war or something.

I myself like the raikage being better then naruto, for two reasons. One, because the kage's don't really seem too strong, but this balances out. And two, naruto and sasuke were becoming superior to the other ninjas so ridiculously quickly, that madara was going to be the only one on the planet stronger then them.

Crimsonlink
2nd June 2011, 3:56 AM
This weeks chapter was very good IMO. I was a bit disappointed that Tsunade didn't react to Naruto saying the 4th was his dad. But finally word is getting out that Naruto is the son of the 4th and is on his way to surpass his dad.

Anyways I look forward to what comes out of this, most likely Naruto going on while nothing stops him. Or Madara captures Bee and Naruto disappears to train his Rasengan 4/5 chapters from now.

Lorde
2nd June 2011, 5:06 AM
I still think the chapter was boring. We got to see some character interaction, but that was it for the most part. At least last week's chapter included some funny moments, and things actually moved forward in that one. This chapter just seemed stale, despite there being a ton of new information :/

HoennMaster
2nd June 2011, 5:23 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the cover page with everyone in the hot baths lol.

I don't see why Tsunade would react. She knew he would find out eventually. Why A and B are called A and B was just lame.

Crimsonlink
2nd June 2011, 6:26 AM
The cover page was alright. The guys side was funny at how overcrowded it was yet it implied a bit too much yaoi like Kishi always seems to do since the beginning of the manga.

As for the girls side, it was meh. Hinata, TenTen and Ino stuck out but Sakura ruined the page for me.

lolipiece
2nd June 2011, 6:27 AM
It's a pun.

The Raikage's name is Ei, which can be written as A. Killer Bees name is Bii, which is written as B...or Hachi, meaning both Bee (the insect) and 8 (the number)

Lot's of the Kumogakure ninjas have names like that.

Lorde
2nd June 2011, 6:42 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the cover page with everyone in the hot baths lol.

Oh, I just noticed that. The cover shows Naruto and his friends at a public bath. What's with Kishi lately? He keeps adding weird stuff like that. First there was that armadillo penis back on Turtle Island and then the urination scenes in last week's chapter. Granted, the characters on the chapter cover aren't showing anything that would be considered NSFW, but it's still odd that Kishi keeps adding stuff like this. He wasn't always so uncouth*.

*Well, he has been known for throwing in odd stuff like boy-on-boy kissing scenes, but it seems like he's trying too hard to be weird now. He should stick to ninja battles :/

uber gon
2nd June 2011, 7:05 AM
Oh, I just noticed that. The cover shows Naruto and his friends at a public bath. What's with Kishi lately? He keeps adding weird stuff like that. First there was that armadillo penis back on Turtle Island and then the urination scenes in last week's chapter. Granted, the characters on the chapter cover aren't showing anything that would be considered NSFW, but it's still odd that Kishi keeps adding stuff like this. He wasn't always so uncouth*.

*Well, he has been known for throwing in odd stuff like boy-on-boy kissing scenes, but it seems like he's trying too hard to be weird now. He should stick to ninja battles :/

Poorly thought-out fanservice?

TsukiMirage
2nd June 2011, 10:26 AM
Clearly Kishi is trying to be like Kudo with the cover art.

Glad to see that Ee remains firm in his decision to keep Naruto and Kirabi away from the battlefield. It's the right decision and Ee shouldn't be swayed by Naruto's childish logic. So it's confirmed that aside from Minato and his Hiraishin, Ee holds the title of fastest ninja. I expected that Naruto would be about even with him, considering that Sasuke was the same before Ee boosted his chakra and used shunshin. This basically gives us a threshold to compare the two. It's interesting to learn that Minato and Ee fought several times in the past. Completely understood Ee's reasoning about choosing Kirabi over Naruto. Was a complete surprise to learn that Kirabi wasn't Ee's real brother and that they held a test to see who would partner up with Ee. Sort of strange they were only testing children, but I guess there may have been a reason for that. I can't wait to see more of their past together and what exactly happen to have Ee care so much as to risk war and death to avenge his death. A very decent chapter.

gliscor&yanmega
2nd June 2011, 2:58 PM
I don't know what some of you are talking about, I thought the chapter had more energy than previous ones, and actually accomplished something other than just a small victory in the war or something.

I myself like the raikage being better then naruto, for two reasons. One, because the kage's don't really seem too strong, but this balances out. And two, naruto and sasuke were becoming superior to the other ninjas so ridiculously quickly, that madara was going to be the only one on the planet stronger then them.

Well I'd say last chapter was full of energy and had plenty purpose in it. White Zetsu Clones becoming the main threat of the war, and the Alliance has no idea what to do, pretty big change in the performances of both sides. Although it's pretty typically, first the good guys are winning, then the bad guys start to win, then the good guys win in the end. Nevertheless, to me last chapter had a lot more purpose then this one. Despite that, this chapter had plenty purpose too and I enjoyed this chapter a lot...despite lack of Zetsu.

Killer A wasn't stated to be better then Naruto. You can clearly see them on more equal terms. Tsunade was shocked that Naruto was able to keep up with Killer A.

Lorde
2nd June 2011, 5:17 PM
Poorly thought-out fanservice?

If he's trying to provide quality fanservice, then he needs to try a lot harder.

Killer A wasn't stated to be better then Naruto. You can clearly see them on more equal terms. Tsunade was shocked that Naruto was able to keep up with Killer A.

Am I the only one who can't take his name seriously? I can't call him Ee or A, I can only call him "The Raikage". I just think his real name is ridiculous, so I always call him by his title. Anyway, I do see him and Naruto being on equal grounds, but that's only as far as speed goes. I think Naruto is stronger when it comes to ninjutsu.

multi-scale
2nd June 2011, 10:53 PM
Is A his real name? What kind of parents names their kid A? And how much is the age difference between Killer Bee and the Raikage? I always assumed they were the same age.

gliscor&yanmega
2nd June 2011, 11:16 PM
I don't know who's name is what anymore.

Yamato is just a codename. Kakashi calls him Tenzou though.

Sai is just a codename.

Killerbee is a codename or whatever.

Killer A may be the same deal.

Shi(Which is pronounced as "C") may be a codename too. Same with Jay.

I wonder if Naruto's name is really even "Naruto". Hmm...

Killerbee and Killer A have already been shown to be different in age. Motoi had a flashback thirty years back, Killerbee at the time was 5 apparently(Don't remember if the manga stated that but he was for sure 5-10 no older), and we saw Killer A with his father(...If that's even his real father) and he looked 20 or so. Killerbee is most likely 35, while Killer A is most likely 50-55.

Databook 4 will confirm the ages though.

LexSuicune
3rd June 2011, 1:36 AM
When is the databook coming, and where can I check the other three?

CoolTrainerTerry
3rd June 2011, 1:57 AM
Honestly, I could care less about Killerbee/A's backstory, but apparently, that's just me.

-Raiga-
3rd June 2011, 2:10 AM

Which shows that he's GETTING there, not quite there. Keep in mind on the first clash the raikage outsped him a lot, and naruto had to give everything just to keep up.

Not that I consider them all that far apart, just that as of right now at least there are still a few more obstacles for naruto and sasuke to overcome.

Honestly, I could care less about Killerbee/A's backstory, but apparently, that's just me.

No, I agree about that part. Its the only thing that dummed down the chapter a bit, since it was really unneeded.

CoolTrainerTerry
3rd June 2011, 2:15 AM
The thing that bugs me is that it doesn't really serve a purpose other than to let Naruto pass and to prolong this arc another chapter or two.

Lorde
3rd June 2011, 2:16 AM
When is the databook coming, and where can I check the other three?

We don't know when the next databook is going to be released. We're predicting that it'll be released this year, though, because they seem to be released every three years.

Anyway, I have no idea where you can view the others. Some translations have been put up, but you'd have to browse some manga sites to find those. Personally, I wouldn't bother searching, since most of the information revealed in those can be found on the Naruto Wiki anyway.

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2011, 9:32 AM
When is the databook coming, and where can I check the other three? Try Mangahelpers, as it has translations of all three databooks and the other fanbooks. Or Narutopedia, which basically has the same info made clearer.

Lorde
3rd June 2011, 5:13 PM
The thing that bugs me is that it doesn't really serve a purpose other than to let Naruto pass and to prolong this arc another chapter or two.

Yeah, Kishi has been prolonging this arc. Things were moving pretty fast at one point, but now things have hit a wall again. That's always been Kishi's weakness, but I hope that he starts moving things forward again. I dislike chapters like the previous one where there's only talk and no real action.

multi-scale
3rd June 2011, 10:34 PM
Yeah, Kishi has been prolonging this arc. Things were moving pretty fast at one point, but now things have hit a wall again. That's always been Kishi's weakness, but I hope that he starts moving things forward again. I dislike chapters like the previous one where there's only talk and no real action.

So far, the chapters where nothing happens usually focus on Naruto.

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2011, 11:58 PM
It's a shame too, because if he wanted to stall, he could have simply allowed us to see the other Edo summons actually fight instead of skipping away when things were getting good.

multi-scale
4th June 2011, 2:01 AM
I wanted to see Kakuzu fighting, but no...and the two Tsuchikages fighting would be awesome.

TsukiMirage
4th June 2011, 11:19 AM
Seeing Kakashi "going wild" would have been nice to see, considering he's normally protecting people.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
4th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Naruto's really gone to the dogs lately. This whole War Arc is BS filler that serves no reason than to prolong the series.

Seriously, no characters have died and in how-many-chapters the plot has moved forward in no ways that couldn't have been covered in two or three.

Lorde
4th June 2011, 4:43 PM
Seeing Kakashi "going wild" would have been nice to see, considering he's normally protecting people.

We may still see that, if the story shifts to his squad again. I doubt that they managed to seal the other swordsmen, so they might be shown again. That fight was really the only one I'm interested in, since it includes some interesting characters. And since Suigetsu is after those swords, I think he'll appear there eventually.

TsukiMirage
4th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Nope, that time has pasted. Last we saw, the fighting with the Edo summons were pretty much over. But maybe Kishi will give us a surprise and give Kakashi a full fight against another high level opponent.

-Raiga-
5th June 2011, 4:27 AM
Yeah, I never realized how slow the series goes now until I read the first chapter "flashback" in the american shonen jump last month(which I never read until now). In that chapter alone he managed like 3 different major things, between naruto, sakura, and his feud with sasuke. Now it takes him an entire chapter to show sakura talking to no-names in a tent.

But I kind of think it makes sense, as in he has the opportunity to flesh out the small things given the success naruto's had, so why not?(and get more money at the same time)

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
5th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I never realized how slow the series goes now until I read the first chapter "flashback" in the american shonen jump last month(which I never read until now). In that chapter alone he managed like 3 different major things, between naruto, sakura, and his feud with sasuke. Now it takes him an entire chapter to show sakura talking to no-names in a tent.

But I kind of think it makes sense, as in he has the opportunity to flesh out the small things given the success naruto's had, so why not?(and get more money at the same time)

Because it's frustrating to have nothing of consequence happen in over six months worth of chapters?

Lorde
5th June 2011, 6:35 PM
Lol. I hope that the Raikage doesn't just let Naruto through without a fight. I have a feeling that he'll just let him and Bee join the fight, but it would be too easy for him to let them pass. I wanted there to be something else at least. Maybe not a fight exactly, but having Naruto slip by the Raikage would've been cool to see. But the Raikage is just way too fast; it sort of bothers me that he's the fastest shinobi alive.

7 tyranitars
5th June 2011, 8:32 PM
Lol. I hope that the Raikage doesn't just let Naruto through without a fight. I have a feeling that he'll just let him and Bee join the fight, but it would be too easy for him to let them pass. I wanted there to be something else at least. Maybe not a fight exactly, but having Naruto slip by the Raikage would've been cool to see. But the Raikage is just way too fast; it sort of bothers me that he's the fastest shinobi alive.

that is merely a title in need to be surpassed :), I have a feeling Bee twill influance A.

Charminions
5th June 2011, 10:27 PM
The Raikage looked weak when he fought Sasuke, I wonder how he'll do against Naruto.

Lorde
5th June 2011, 10:31 PM
The Raikage looked weak when he fought Sasuke, I wonder how he'll do against Naruto.

He wasn't weak; he managed to hit Sasuke through Susano'o. And sure, Sasuke's version of that technique was a bit flawed back then, but it's still impressive that the Raikage had the resolve necessary to try and attack Sasuke through that jutsu. He's also incredibly fast, as mentioned by several characters, including Madara himself. I think the Raikage may be the toughest out of all the Kage, which is kind of scary.

uber gon
5th June 2011, 11:06 PM
I'd like to think the Raikage is Samuel Jackson as a ninja. It just seems right.

TsukiMirage
6th June 2011, 2:21 AM
Yes, Ee as Samuel Jackson would be freakin' awesome.

Anyway, I sort of hope we get to see Yugito in Kirabi's flashback, since he was suppose to look up to her.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
6th June 2011, 1:02 PM

He wiped the floor with Sasuke's face...

Lorde
6th June 2011, 5:33 PM
Yugito? I never thought she was important enough to be looked up to, and I think that comment about how Bee idolized her was just flavor text. It would be interesting to see her in Bee's flashback, but I don't get how he looked up to her when they seemed to be around the same age.

Tinygreyalien
6th June 2011, 5:50 PM
i thought yugito was younger than bee just by looking at her appearance

Shneak
6th June 2011, 11:56 PM
I know I'm late in posting, but I didn't expect that twist.

A and Bee really have a huge age difference. I'm surprised.

Platinum fan.
7th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Raikage vs Naruto better be good. Raikage vs Sasuke was a good match. You can't say Raikage was weak against Sasuke, Sasuke has huge plot armor that will allow him to stay alive until the end of the series so anyone who loses to Sasuke at this point should not be considered weak. The Raikage has been the most impressive of the kages along with the Tsuchikage. Haven't seen to much from the Mizukage but she could be just as powerful. We all know about Gaara and Tsunade so there we have it. Anyway at least Naruto is getting a new fight, I swear Sasuke got more battle action then him.

Lorde
7th June 2011, 4:07 AM
I know I'm late in posting, but I didn't expect that twist.

A and Bee really have a huge age difference. I'm surprised.

Yeah, I thought they looked a lot alike, so I always assumed that they were blood brothers. I guess a lot of people in Kumogakure are dark, like Darui, Omoi and the others. I wonder if they're all distinctly related.

Anyway, I was hoping that Naruto would just fight Sasuke next, but it looks like he may fight the Raikage. I say that because I doubt that the Raikage will let Naruto through, despite his little flashback and Bee's knuckle bump.

Tinygreyalien
8th June 2011, 12:34 AM
naruto and madara are destined to have a showdown, we all expect that but with madaras power and that now he has the rinnegan. we naturally assume that naruto would win but can he?

with the ginkaku brothers having 9 tails chakra, maybe madara took the gourd instead of taking a sacrifice to suffice the requirements for 10 tails.

ryodragonite
8th June 2011, 1:24 AM
Wow that chapter blew my mind! Its funny though how B and E aren't blood related. They looked so similar.

I hope B actually fights him though. I don't want to see Naruto having to use up his power to beat 'the fastest ninja alive'. I think that Tsunade is going to interrupt the fight after B starts his fight and Naruto is going to run off once again.

Lorde
8th June 2011, 2:50 AM
naruto and madara are destined to have a showdown, we all expect that but with madaras power and that now he has the rinnegan. we naturally assume that naruto would win but can he?

with the ginkaku brothers having 9 tails chakra, maybe madara took the gourd instead of taking a sacrifice to suffice the requirements for 10 tails.

Naruto will win, but it'll probably be through some random arse-pull. I know how Kishi works, and Naruto's victory will just leave us scratching our heads. Still, at least Madara is an interesting villain now. He's broken, but still not to the point where he's irritating, at least in my opinion.

And I do believe that Madara is going to use the Kyuubi chakra that was collected in the gourd.

multi-scale
8th June 2011, 4:07 AM
Raikage will be convinced to let them through after two months of flashbacks. sigh...remeber when progress was actually made after each chapter?

TsukiMirage
8th June 2011, 4:53 AM
I'm actually more interested in seeing Ee's flashback, as oppose to more of Naruto's stupidity. It's about time we got some in depth info on the other Kages.

Crimsonlink
8th June 2011, 5:39 AM
Still, at least Madara is an interesting villain now. He's broken, but still not to the point where he's irritating, at least in my opinion.

I disagree because of his rather random appearances and total domination of the battlefield with that demonic statue of his. His Rinnegan stealing didn't help matters along with his Eye of the Moon plan.

Lorde
8th June 2011, 6:17 AM
I disagree because of his rather random appearances and total domination of the battlefield with that demonic statue of his. His Rinnegan stealing didn't help matters along with his Eye of the Moon plan.

At least he's been shown to fall prey to ninjutsu, as shown when Shikamaru's Shadow Possession technique paralyzed Madara. That means that with a little luck, Naruto will be able to harm Madara enough to kill him, or at least enough to stop him. I don't think that the Rinnegan is that strong, anyway. Naruto beat Pain, so he can beat Madara. I still really hate Madara's plan, though. It seems way too complicated, and I have to wonder if he was ever dropped as a baby.

TsukiMirage
8th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Short spoiler is out, the flashback ends and more Naruto vs Ee.

gliscor&yanmega
8th June 2011, 4:01 PM
The convo between the previous 8b jinchuriki and A
if Bee can get along as a jinchuriki, if he can cope with it?
And wont the sealing end in failure again like in the past (with another candidate for next jinchiriki) and kill him?

The previous jinchuriki dies.
The Funeral.

A coup (?) breaks out in Kumogakure.
A and Bee vs several kumo nins
Bee defeats them.

After some time
Konoha (Minato) vs Kumogakure(A, Bee)
A, for the first time in his life gets his attack dodged by Minato.
Bee turns to biju a bit.
the Konoha troops are scared.
Konoha withdraw.

Minato just says "you must realize it (for bee) quickly
or he will end up being neither a jinchuriki nor a human/He isn't even a jinchuriki and he wont stay human either."
and leaves.

gliscor&yanmega
8th June 2011, 5:05 PM
Chapter is out already.

It was 100% flashback. All about Killer A and Killerbee's life. I enjoyed it.

Lorde
8th June 2011, 6:06 PM
A total flashback chapter. Those are always awful, but this one is ok. I hated the chessiness of the whole "love" thing, but I bet it'll come into play later on. I also liked that we got to see the Hachibi's former Jinchuriki. Seeing Minato again was cool, but I'm upset that he and the others had to retreat. Minato should've been able to handle A and Bee.

Platinum fan.
8th June 2011, 9:54 PM
It was a okay chapter. Truthfully I wanted to see more of Naruto vs Raikage but this back story wasn't bad. It seems like they always give back stories during serious moments of time, I feel like I'm never going to see Gaara vs his dad. Anyway Raikage and Bee had a pretty good backstory the best part was when they confronted Minato the yellow flash. I bet Minato could have taken them both, but the Raikage would have been a worthy opponent for sure, to super fast ninjas battling.

Funny how the newer characters like Killer Bee and Raikage have such interesting and well thought out stories while characters like Tenten, Iruka, Kiba, Shino, ect don't have that much back story or in Tenten's case none at all.

Shneak
9th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Was this during the Third Ninja War, perhaps?

Charminions
9th June 2011, 4:47 AM
Minato showing them who's boss. Pretty good chapter even though it's flashback.

TsukiMirage
9th June 2011, 5:16 AM
Was this during the Third Ninja War, perhaps? If Minato was gonna be Hokage soon, then it had to be the third war.

I love seeing the early interaction between Kirabi and Ee. Pretty funny that Kirabi slept with his glasses on and jigga jack rap. It was interesting to learn that the former Jinchuuriki was Kirabi's cousin and it appears that the Hachibi's Jinchuuriki has always been from the same family. So I wonder if Yugito is somehow related to Kirabi and his family. Anyway, Kirabi seemed quite strong even before the Hachibi was sealed within him. It was a treat to have Ee reference Kumo's attempt to grab Kushina, though I wonder why he called it a recovery mission. Was interesting to see that Minato can spread a multitude of kunai at one time, that Ee was so fast that he was able to hit Minato's nose, and that Kirabi was able to create a tentacle fast enough to intercept Minato before he could stab downward. This chapter seems to clarify that when Ee spoke of Minato being faster, he was talking about Minato using Hiraishin. I'm guessing that this took place during the third war, what with Minato's comment about being Hokage and how they appeared to be separate armies. I can't what to see more of the flashback, hopefully with an appearance by Yugito too. Exiting chapter.

Crimsonlink
9th June 2011, 6:57 AM
If Minato was gonna be Hokage soon, then it had to be the third war.

I love seeing the early interaction between Kirabi and Ee. Pretty funny that Kirabi slept with his glasses on and jigga jack rap. It was interesting to learn that the former Jinchuuriki was Kirabi's cousin and it appears that the Hachibi's Jinchuuriki has always been from the same family. So I wonder if Yugito is somehow related to Kirabi and his family. Anyway, Kirabi seemed quite strong even before the Hachibi was sealed within him. It was a treat to have Ee reference Kumo's attempt to grab Kushina, though I wonder why he called it a recovery mission. Was interesting to see that Minato can spread a multitude of kunai at one time, that Ee was so fast that he was able to hit Minato's nose, and that Kirabi was able to create a tentacle fast enough to intercept Minato before he could stab downward. This chapter seems to clarify that when Ee spoke of Minato being faster, he was talking about Minato using Hiraishin. I'm guessing that this took place during the third war, what with Minato's comment about being Hokage and how they appeared to be separate armies. I can't what to see more of the flashback, hopefully with an appearance by Yugito too. Exiting chapter.

Minato didn't get hit, he is too badass for that. Minato made this chapter for me, that guy fighting makes the chapter for me all the time. Even the crappy flashback with Kushina was good when Minato fought lolz.

Anyways A mentions the 9 tails recovery because apparently 9 tails was free before Kushina had it sealed in her. Remember Kinkaku and Ginkaku? They were inside the 9 tails body but it was supposed to be inside Mito Uzumaki or Kushina. So the Kumo nins think that the 9 tails belongs to them.

I believe that A and Minato fight in the 3rd ninja war because Minato isn't Hokage yet and Bee has an image of Minato in his Hokage cloak when Naruto used Rasengan. So next chapter is another flashback :( but Minato will hopefully make it better by fighting.

Lorde
9th June 2011, 7:08 AM
Minato is a bit overrated IMO. I remember thinking that he was invincible, but then I realized that apart from teleporting around, he doesn't have much in his arsenal. I think A and Bee could've beat him with a little teamwork. I'm just glad that Kishi didn't forget to add Minato in after the little talk that A had with Naruto about him. At least Kishi's being consistent here. And I wish we had more information on the previous eight-tails Jinchuriki. He seemed nice.

Crimsonlink
9th June 2011, 7:16 AM
Minato is a bit overrated IMO. I remember thinking that he was invincible, but then I realized that apart from teleporting around, he doesn't have much in his arsenal. I think A and Bee could've beat him with a little teamwork. I'm just glad that Kishi didn't forget to add Minato in after the little talk that A had with Naruto about him. At least Kishi's being consistent here. And I wish we had more information on the previous eight-tails Jinchuriki. He seemed nice.

Ehh a whole bunch of people are but Minato is everything Naruto should have been skill wise but isn't. Also Minato has more than Hiraishin going for him if Kishi actually bothered to show Minato fight.

The previous 8 tail container was not that interesting and I'm kinda confused as to how he died or how he is alive in the first place. 8 tails went crazy or something?

Shadow Lucario
9th June 2011, 9:28 AM
The previous 8 tail container was not that interesting and I'm kinda confused as to how he died or how he is alive in the first place. 8 tails went crazy or something?

He tried to use the Bijuu cloak and it killed him.

gliscor&yanmega
9th June 2011, 4:20 PM
Ehh a whole bunch of people are but Minato is everything Naruto should have been skill wise but isn't. Also Minato has more than Hiraishin going for him if Kishi actually bothered to show Minato fight.

I'm sure some people found the previous Jinchuuriki interesting, I was interested in him. He died when he was trying to control more then two of the Hachibi's tails, Hachibi went wild and killed him.

TsukiMirage
9th June 2011, 4:27 PM
Minato didn't get hit, he is too badass for that. Minato made this chapter for me, that guy fighting makes the chapter for me all the time. Even the crappy flashback with Kushina was good when Minato fought lolz. Minato did get hit, or touched. As Ee blitzed him, his fist touched Minato's noses. When Minato teleported to the tree, you can see the bruise on his nose.

Anyways A mentions the 9 tails recovery because apparently 9 tails was free before Kushina had it sealed in her. Remember Kinkaku and Ginkaku? They were inside the 9 tails body but it was supposed to be inside Mito Uzumaki or Kushina. So the Kumo nins think that the 9 tails belongs to them. The event with Kinkaku and Ginkaku happen before the Kyuubi was sealed in Mito. Anyway, since the Kyuubi was never in Kumo's possession, kidnapping Kushina can't really be called a recovery.

Crimsonlink
9th June 2011, 9:46 PM
The event with Kinkaku and Ginkaku happen before the Kyuubi was sealed in Mito. Anyway, since the Kyuubi was never in Kumo's possession, kidnapping Kushina can't really be called a recovery.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku were around the Nidaime's time and not the Shodaime's time meaning that Madara and Hashirama already fought and the Kyuubi got sealed into Mito.

Also Minato didn't look like he had a bruise but w/e I can see what you mean.

Lorde
9th June 2011, 9:58 PM
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/glitterandrain/minato.png

It's hard to tell at first, but you can see a small scratch/bruise on Minato's nose in that panel. I guess A really was fast if even Minato got touched. I thought Minato was the fastest ninja alive, but if A could touch him, that means that even Minato's teleportation technique wasn't perfect.

multi-scale
9th June 2011, 11:39 PM
I don't think it's a stretch to assume Minato got better. Anyway, Minato had more going for him then Hiraishin. It's already shown that there are multiple levels of Hiraishin, and I'm pretty sure Fukasaku said Minato achieved Sage Mode.

TsukiMirage
10th June 2011, 8:29 AM
Kinkaku and Ginkaku were around the Nidaime's time and not the Shodaime's time meaning that Madara and Hashirama already fought and the Kyuubi got sealed into Mito. It's the same generation. Hashirama and Tobirama were alive at the same time and ruled only for a few years after the founding of the villages.

Crimsonlink
10th June 2011, 8:34 AM
It's the same generation. Hashirama and Tobirama were alive at the same time and ruled only for a few years after the founding of the villages.

We need a specific timeline for the kages rules before I can say for sure if what I said or what you said is true or not.

gliscor&yanmega
10th June 2011, 3:19 PM
I don't think it's a stretch to assume Minato got better. Anyway, Minato had more going for him then Hiraishin. It's already shown that there are multiple levels of Hiraishin, and I'm pretty sure Fukasaku said Minato achieved Sage Mode.

Fukasaku said no such thing. Minato most likely never had Sage Mode.

Minato has only shown Hiraishin, Rasegan, and sealing jutsus. Those seem to be his main thing, I doubt he has much more to give him an edge in battle, not like he even needs much more, only a few people can probably match up against Minato.

7 tyranitars
10th June 2011, 3:34 PM
Fukasaku said no such thing. Minato most likely never had Sage Mode.

Minato has only shown Hiraishin, Rasegan, and sealing jutsus. Those seem to be his main thing, I doubt he has much more to give him an edge in battle, not like he even needs much more, only a few people can probably match up against Minato.

it was actualy mentioned that minato could go into sagemode I don't know where tho

gliscor&yanmega
10th June 2011, 4:42 PM
it was actualy mentioned that minato could go into sagemode I don't know where tho

If it was then I'm sure Naruto wikia would have it on it, I don't see it on there at all.

And if he could, why didn't we ever see him use it, especially against Madara. He doesn't have it.

7 tyranitars
10th June 2011, 5:10 PM
If it was then I'm sure Naruto wikia would have it on it, I don't see it on there at all.

And if he could, why didn't we ever see him use it, especially against Madara. He doesn't have it.

Wait I remember, he had some senjutsu training but never learned sagemode itself

gliscor&yanmega
10th June 2011, 5:25 PM
Wait I remember, he had some senjutsu training but never learned sagemode itself

I don't remember any of that. I'm 100% positive he has no connection with Sage mode or Senjutsu. It's just Naruto and Jiraiya, plus all the failed attempts who turned into stone frogs.

Shadow Lucario
10th June 2011, 5:38 PM
A while ago it was assumed Minato had Sage Mode, but I think that was just speculation on the fans' part and not mentioned anywhere in the series.

Lorde
10th June 2011, 7:05 PM
I don't remember any of that. I'm 100% positive he has no connection with Sage mode or Senjutsu. It's just Naruto and Jiraiya, plus all the failed attempts who turned into stone frogs.

Honestly, I don't remember that either. It could've been mentioned at some point, but I don't think Minato completed his training. He had a contract with the toads since he was able to summon Gamabunta and that one key toad during the Kyuubi attack, but I doubt that he ever trained to gain Sage Mode. It's too bad, really. He might've been able to do more had he used Sage Mode.

multi-scale
11th June 2011, 12:01 AM
Hmm...I could have sworn it was said somewhere...well anyway, I don't get what the prob is. Naruto's almost never used any jutsu besides clones and rasengans. I would know like to know if Hiraishin was of a specific nature, because then Minato could probably use techs of that element proficiently.

TsukiMirage
11th June 2011, 12:20 AM
If Minato had any connection to Sage Mode or senjutsu, it would have definitely mentioned. Just having the toad contract doesn't mean he woudl have learnt Sage Mode.

Charminions
11th June 2011, 12:33 AM
We haven't seen Minato in a full-on fight so he probably has many things in his arsenal that we haven't seen yet. Sage mode may be one of them but I doubt it.

Nightwing
11th June 2011, 12:44 AM
I really hope we can see more of Minato. Especially his nature type. (Which I think is Lighting but not sure.)

Fissurous
11th June 2011, 1:09 AM
We haven't seen Minato in a full-on fight so he probably has many things in his arsenal that we haven't seen yet. Sage mode may be one of them but I doubt it.
Hopefully, you're right. He probably hasn't learned sage mode yet, but it'd be cool if he did.
On another note, Naruto (the series, not the person) seems to have lots of flashbacks..

Lorde
11th June 2011, 5:25 PM
I really hope we can see more of Minato. Especially his nature type. (Which I think is Lighting but not sure.)

I doubt that he'll appear much after this flashback. This one actually served a purpose, and I kind of doubt that we'll need to learn more about him after this. I've always been curious about Minato's nature type, but I've assumed that it's either Wind nature or Water nature, since his name is a reference to wind and waves.

Nightwing
11th June 2011, 6:49 PM
I doubt that he'll appear much after this flashback. This one actually served a purpose, and I kind of doubt that we'll need to learn more about him after this. I've always been curious about Minato's nature type, but I've assumed that it's either Wind nature or Water nature, since his name is a reference to wind and waves.

I really hope he does though along with Kushina. Only reason I think it's Lighting is because of his nickname, "The Yellow Flash" and one of his jutsu called the "Flying Thunder God Technique."

multi-scale
11th June 2011, 7:52 PM
I'm betting on Lightning as affinity and then wind and water as his other two.

LexSuicune
11th June 2011, 7:57 PM
I'm not interested in Minato anymore.

For some reason my favourite Hokage has always been the Niidaime. I hope we get a flashback of his fight against the other Kages in the war.

Nightwing
11th June 2011, 8:02 PM
I'm not interested in Minato anymore.

For some reason my favourite Hokage has always been the Niidaime. I hope we get a flashback of his fight against the other Kages in the war.

At first I was like who was that till I googled the name. But, yeah I would like to more know about Tobirama as well. I would really like to see the whole invasion from the Kyuubi.

7 tyranitars
11th June 2011, 8:18 PM
Minato for the win. But it would be interesting to know more about tobirama aswell.

Lorde
11th June 2011, 10:20 PM
At first I was like who was that till I googled the name. But, yeah I would like to more know about Tobirama as well. I would really like to see the whole invasion from the Kyuubi.

Didn't we already see that a little while ago? And I'd prefer not to get too many flashbacks from now on. This week's chapter was all right since it answered a lot of questions, but that was a rare case. Most flashback chapters in this series are just boring, and I'd prefer it if Kishi cut through the boring stuff and got on with this war.

7 tyranitars
11th June 2011, 10:44 PM
Most flashbacks are the same thing over and over again. Aslong as it aren't the usual flashbacks it's fine.

Nightwing
11th June 2011, 10:54 PM
Didn't we already see that a little while ago? And I'd prefer not to get too many flashbacks from now on. This week's chapter was all right since it answered a lot of questions, but that was a rare case. Most flashback chapters in this series are just boring, and I'd prefer it if Kishi cut through the boring stuff and got on with this war.

Hm, I probably must have missed that in the manga. You're right about the flashback, I wish they would cut it down a bit and give us some action.

TsukiMirage
12th June 2011, 7:02 AM
Kishi will definitely add more flashbacks before this war is over. Afterall, he still has to explain the whole Uchiha coup and the truth behind Madara.

Lorde
12th June 2011, 7:12 AM
Kishi will definitely add more flashbacks before this war is over. Afterall, he still has to explain the whole Uchiha coup and the truth behind Madara.

Hasn't Madara's backstory been told like a million times already? We know practically everything about him, and we can piece together everything else. The only things I'm curious about is how Kakashi got his Mangekyo Sharingan, and where exactly the Uchiha clan was during the Kyuubi attack.

TsukiMirage
13th June 2011, 6:36 AM
Hasn't Madara's backstory been told like a million times already? We know practically everything about him, and we can piece together everything else. The only things I'm curious about is how Kakashi got his Mangekyo Sharingan, and where exactly the Uchiha clan was during the Kyuubi attack. Not the actual details of how he survived against Hashirama, plus his reasons for controlling the Mizukage and giving Nagato the Rinnegan. There's actually quite a bit that we still don't know about him. Not to mention the truth of whether he's really Madara or someone just using the name and what really happen during the night of the Uchiha Massacre. Kishi will definitely deliver a flashback to explain these questions.

Jb
13th June 2011, 6:41 PM
Im not really a Naruto fan but...

This thread is still going after 5 years.

Congrats.

Lorde
14th June 2011, 5:05 PM
Not the actual details of how he survived against Hashirama, plus his reasons for controlling the Mizukage and giving Nagato the Rinnegan. There's actually quite a bit that we still don't know about him. Not to mention the truth of whether he's really Madara or someone just using the name and what really happen during the night of the Uchiha Massacre. Kishi will definitely deliver a flashback to explain these questions.

I think it's been implied that Madara used Izanagi to survive his battle with Hashirama. As for controlling the Mizukage; maybe it was just so that he could gain power while not attracting too much attenion. Or maybe because it made him closer to the Sanbi, which he would eventually capture. And I thought everyone here agreed that Madara is who he says he is. Whenever someone comes up with another theory, there's a lot of arguing involved :x

7 tyranitars
14th June 2011, 5:39 PM
I think it's been implied that Madara used Izanagi to survive his battle with Hashirama. As for controlling the Mizukage; maybe it was just so that he could gain power while not attracting too much attenion. Or maybe because it made him closer to the Sanbi, which he would eventually capture. And I thought everyone here agreed that Madara is who he says he is. Whenever someone comes up with another theory, there's a lot of arguing involved :x

I think he used kiragakure for the power. Controling a village is power, controling a village of one of the 5 great nations is more power, and the best village to do that was obviously kiragakure. Also who would expect he would still be alive and be ther actual leader of kiragakure.

TsukiMirage
14th June 2011, 7:16 PM
I think it's been implied that Madara used Izanagi to survive his battle with Hashirama. As for controlling the Mizukage; maybe it was just so that he could gain power while not attracting too much attenion. Or maybe because it made him closer to the Sanbi, which he would eventually capture. And I thought everyone here agreed that Madara is who he says he is. Whenever someone comes up with another theory, there's a lot of arguing involved :x Yeah, it's been implied but not confirmed. I would actually like to see how a fight between Hashirama and Madara went. As for controlling the Mizukage, that still leaves questions, as it seems Madara didn't accomplish anything from those actions. And yeah, but Kishi keeps dropping hints implying otherwise also, so it would be nice to finally be finish with the whole issue.

WhiteWisper
14th June 2011, 7:21 PM
Yeah, it's been implied but not confirmed. I would actually like to see how a fight between Hashirama and Madara went. As for controlling the Mizukage, that still leaves questions, as it seems Madara didn't accomplish anything from those actions. And yeah, but Kishi keeps dropping hints implying otherwise also, so it would be nice to finally be finish with the whole issue.

I agree because if Madara used Izanagi to save himself from Hashirama, and again from Konan's assault, wouldn't he lose both his eyes? Unless there's some mysterious plot-twist on how he obtained another..

gliscor&yanmega
14th June 2011, 8:15 PM
I agree because if Madara used Izanagi to save himself from Hashirama, and again from Konan's assault, wouldn't he lose both his eyes? Unless there's some mysterious plot-twist on how he obtained another..

He has a room full of at less around 100 Sharingan eyes...I'm sure he probably used the eyes he gathered for replacements.

Lorde
14th June 2011, 9:18 PM
He has a room full of at less around 100 Sharingan eyes...I'm sure he probably used the eyes he gathered for replacements.

Exactly. There's a perfectly good explanation for why Madara still had two eyes, so there doesn't need to be some great plot-twist. The thing that seems like it could provide a large plot-twist is the Uchiha clan's motives. I think it's too coincidental that they weren't in the village when the Kyuubi attacked, and we might get to learn more about what they were doing at the time. They could've been involved in their own way for all we know. Yes, Madara was the one who summoned it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Uchiha clan had collaborated with Madara and had given him secret information.

Crimsonlink
14th June 2011, 11:47 PM

Well I think that Madara was worried about what a full powered Kiri could do in the 4th shinobi war. Thats why Madara started the Bloodline wars in Kiri to eliminate the competition that the Uchiha and his army would have in the 4th shinobi war.

Think about it, if the Kaguya clan was alive they would shred the Zetsu's alive like knives through butter.

Also Madara has the Rinnegan so no need for spare Sharingans.

Lorde
15th June 2011, 1:56 AM
The Kaguya clan really needs to make a comeback. There's Kimimaro, so we may get to see some more Kaguya clan techniques from him, but I wonder if any other members from their clan survived. It was said that they all died, but this is Naruto, and the author will often take back what he previously said. I'd love for some of that clan's members to still be alive. They're my favorite clan, behind the Uchiha clan.

Charminions
15th June 2011, 2:58 AM
I'm calling this now, when Naruto and Sasuke fight there will be flashes between their fight and Madara & Hashirama's fight.

Lorde
15th June 2011, 4:36 AM
That would be kind of chessy, but I wouldn't put it past Kishi to add in more references to the Madara and Hashirama fight. I kind of wanted to see that fight in its entirety, but we only got to see one scene. If we do get a flashback to the fight, then hopefully Kishi will add in some cool scenes. That's the best I could wish for.

7 tyranitars
15th June 2011, 10:19 AM
I'm calling this now, when Naruto and Sasuke fight there will be flashes between their fight and Madara & Hashirama's fight.

Most likely and if Madara is still alive, I won't be suprised if he recalls those memories.

TsukiMirage
15th June 2011, 1:14 PM
Raikage continues his flashback!

Raikage found out 4th Hokage's Flying Thunder God's weakness, which are locations of those special kunais.
Raikage suited himself with these kunais' locations and feinted 4th Hokage while observing the kunais around him.

4th Hokage used Flying Thunder God and disappeared.
He reappeared at Bee's back.

by Deadly Monk NF

Flashback ends after the fight with the 4th. Bee tells Naruto he'll take care of raikage. Bee wins a lariat battle against Raikage, that's how the chapter ends.

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/769/21294545.jpghttp://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2673/33382289.jpg The flashback ends and Kirabi shows his stuff.

lucky_u
15th June 2011, 1:48 PM
Raikage continues his flashback!

Raikage found out 4th Hokage's Flying Thunder God's weakness, which are locations of those special kunais.
Raikage suited himself with these kunais' locations and feinted 4th Hokage while observing the kunais around him.

4th Hokage used Flying Thunder God and disappeared.
He reappeared at Bee's back.

by Deadly Monk NF

Flashback ends after the fight with the 4th. Bee tells Naruto he'll take care of raikage. Bee wins a lariat battle against Raikage, that's how the chapter ends.

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/769/21294545.jpghttp://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2673/33382289.jpg The flashback ends and Kirabi shows his stuff.

Based on the pictures, I say the flashback ends within a few pages.
Seems like 4th Hokage sets a jutsu on the Eight Tail tentacles during last chapter.

gliscor&yanmega
15th June 2011, 3:01 PM
There's a few pages out, looks like an interesting chapter to me.

Lorde
15th June 2011, 5:17 PM
Wow, so the Raikage actually discovers the weakness to Minato's technique? That's kind of scary. I remember saying that Minato's teleportation technique wasn't as special as I once thought it was, but this makes Minato seem almost too human. It's quite sad. I'm glad that the flashback finally ends, though. These chapters have been murder.

gliscor&yanmega
15th June 2011, 5:45 PM
Chinese Raw is out.

Tsunade looks like she's standing up for Naruto and/or Killerbee.

Killerbee looks like he was prepared for Minato's attack, due to the fact he had a sword behind him nearly stabbing Minato.

These chapters have been murder.

I'm enjoying these chapters, I see no issue with them.

gliscor&yanmega
15th June 2011, 9:09 PM
Chapter is out. I enjoyed it. I do hope that things move along to something else at the end of the next chapter though, don't see what else can be done here.

I wonder if Tsunade and Killer A even know of the Zetsu situation. Tsunade has a Katsuyu on her, and I'm pretty sure it can communicate with the other Katsuyu it splits up into, so it should have inform Tsunade at the very less.

Lorde
15th June 2011, 9:23 PM
I thought it was nice that the Raikage and Bee got to fight, if only for a little while. I just think it was completely pointless for Killer Bee and Naruto to be locked away on that turtle island. They're gonna fight now, so what was the point in all of that preparation anyway? It all seems completely pointless now, and I hope Kishi pulls his act together.

gliscor&yanmega
15th June 2011, 10:11 PM
I thought it was nice that the Raikage and Bee got to fight, if only for a little while. I just think it was completely pointless for Killer Bee and Naruto to be locked away on that turtle island. They're gonna fight now, so what was the point in all of that preparation anyway? It all seems completely pointless now, and I hope Kishi pulls his act together.

Develop Killer A, realistic value, Naruto to get stronger.

Kishi showed Naruto and Killerbee going to war as a bad idea, and should be locked away. Kishi wanted Killer A to learn that they'll have to go to war, they can't be hidden away. Kishi wanted Killer A to learn a lesson and develop him.

It's rather realistic for someone in Killer A's position to want to keep these two locked away because they aren't tools in this war but targets, having the target in the middle of the battlefield would only make them easier to hit. Hiding a target makes it much more difficult and increases chance of missing. Plus where they were, they couldn't be found so long as they stayed in the chamber since chakra can't be sensed coming from it or something, so it's basically like there isn't a target to hit in the first place, leaving Madara with nothing.

Naruto has got training on the Island from Killerbee, and it was pretty much the only place for them to do the training.

I don't think Kishi has to do anything different, he's been doing a great job so far in my eyes.

Shadow Lucario
16th June 2011, 12:42 AM
I don't think Kishi has to do anything different, he's been doing a great job so far in my eyes.

Yeah these chapters have been fine to me. Also, I don't see how Kishi took back anything he said before so the entire Kaguya clan is dead and will remain that way.

Lorde
16th June 2011, 1:31 AM

He's been slipping since the start of this arc. The entire arc up to this point has been full of complicated battles that ended in a ridiculous manner. He clearly doesn't know how to pace himself, and that's affected the story. There were some chapters that were decent (like the ones with the Seven Swordsmen), but 90% of them have been bland and uninteresting. If I weren't a loyal fan, I probably wouldn't be wasting my time reading the newer chapters.

And this chapter wasn't so bad, but it wasn't very good either. It was just there.

Yeah these chapters have been fine to me. Also, I don't see how Kishi took back anything he said before so the entire Kaguya clan is dead and will remain that way.

Oh silly me, I totally forgot that you work under Kishimoto. You must know everything before it happens :rolleyes:

Crimsonlink
16th June 2011, 1:34 AM
Good chapter although Naruto was just pathetic really. He got knocked down about 5 times, sheesh you think he would get through at least once before A drags him back in using a Jutsu or something.

Anyways the flashback ended all of a sudden and I really want to find out what happened in the battle between Minato and the kumo nins. I also like how Minato said Bee was a killer shinobi like him lolz.

Hopefully we can find out how the the 3rd Raikage died when the kage battles happen, if they happen. >.>

I made a startling realization as well. Naruto is nowhere near Sasuke's level. He needs to start training hard and get that new Rasengan in order even if his victory will end up being a plot armor most likely.

Shneak
16th June 2011, 3:13 AM
I've already said that Bee will become the Raikage, but I can totally see it happening now. Bee will get passed A. He'll be mortally threatened in a situation, and A will die protecting him. Bee then becomes Raikage after the war.

Seems like fighting the 3rd Raikage would be the best way to do this.

TsukiMirage
16th June 2011, 12:05 PM
So the flashback continues and we see that Ee didn't just let Minato walk away. I'm impressed that Ee was able to figure out the connection between Minato's speed and the kunai after a single exchange, considering how hard such a conclusion seems to be. We also see more of Kirabi's impressive reaction speed, enough to react to Minato teleporting behind him. Back to the present, we see that Naruto is still unable to get past Ee. What I really enjoyed was seeing Ee and Kirabi exchange hits and later on the flashback of their father funeral. That seems to have been the point where Ee changed. Still, the fact that Kirabi could throw back Ee without his Bijuu cloak was quite a show of strengthen. Kirabi is really showing why he's the best Jinchuuriki. Tsunade still a disappointment. Regardless, this was another wonderful chapter.

Crimsonlink
16th June 2011, 12:20 PM
^ I think we should be glad the target audience for this manga and others are for kids. Otherwise Kishi might end up putting his female characters as little more than..... well more worthless than they are now.

The only Kunoichi that sticks out as awesome is Konan and maybe Hinata. Every other female is just there for looks or that random moment of help.

Anyways I noticed that Minato's bruise on his nose in the flashback was gone this chapter or maybe the chapter I read wasn't in good quality.

Platinum fan.
16th June 2011, 5:01 PM
An okay chapter. I don't mind Naruto not being able to get pass the Raikage, he is a Kage after all. Killer Bee vs Raikage was great, best part of the chapter. The pacing of this war arc could have been better it feels like its all over the place and being rushed. It doesn't feel like a long lasting war, it feels like one big blow out battlefield. I mean really with Madara, Sasuke, Kabuto, Revived Itachi and Nagato they could greatly turn the tides and force all the Kages to come out and fight and use Naruto and Bee. Instead Madara waste his time with throw away Zetsus, even if they are proving to be more useful then just battles. I'm ready to see the big boys fight now.

Lorde
16th June 2011, 5:07 PM
Anyways I noticed that Minato's bruise on his nose in the flashback was gone this chapter or maybe the chapter I read wasn't in good quality.

Kishi probably forgot to add that in. It was a minor detail anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I'm glad that this whole Kage versus Jinchuriki ordeal didn't last too long. I would've hated for there to have been a huge fight between A/Tsunade and Killer Bee/Naruto. At least now things can move on. I say, bring on the Zetsu!

-Raiga-
17th June 2011, 5:27 AM
Kishi probably forgot to add that in. It was a minor detail anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I'm glad that this whole Kage versus Jinchuriki ordeal didn't last too long. I would've hated for there to have been a huge fight between A/Tsunade and Killer Bee/Naruto. At least now things can move on. I say, bring on the Zetsu!

Why do things have to constantly "move on"? I would have seen no problem with naruto/bee against A/tsunade, in fact, I would have loved it given we haven't gotten a major battle since the war began.

DucksGoMooful
17th June 2011, 2:20 PM
While that's true, I hope everyone remembers the Sasori vs Sakura/Chiyo, which lasted FOREVER. 1 or 2 chapters fine, maybe 3-4, but more than that just seems too much for me if it's not done extremely well. That's just my opinion.

Lorde
17th June 2011, 6:45 PM
Why do things have to constantly "move on"? I would have seen no problem with naruto/bee against A/tsunade, in fact, I would have loved it given we haven't gotten a major battle since the war began.

Things haven't moved on in ages. This entire arc has been a total mess, and we need to get back to the important stuff. A battle between all four characters would only delay the important events from taking place, which is why I was against the idea. I much rather get back to the Zetsu situation, since it actually seems interesting.

TsukiMirage
17th June 2011, 8:53 PM
It's such a shame too, because Kishi use to be so good at handling multiple fights at the same time. Anyway, I'm guessing we'll get an update on Madara and co soon, now that Naruto has been given the go ahead to join the war.

Lorde
18th June 2011, 2:01 AM
It's such a shame too, because Kishi use to be so good at handling multiple fights at the same time. Anyway, I'm guessing we'll get an update on Madara and co soon, now that Naruto has been given the go ahead to join the war.

Yeah, I can see the focus shifting to someone else now that Naruto's ordeal is over. We might get a lot of talking in the next chapter, though. I say that because the other ninja will have to figure out a way to identify the white Zetsu. I think the key to all this is Katsuyu, but the Allied Shinobi Forces will have to communicate with each other to solve this, which will mean that there will be tons of dialogue.

-Raiga-
18th June 2011, 2:01 AM
Things haven't moved on in ages. This entire arc has been a total mess, and we need to get back to the important stuff. A battle between all four characters would only delay the important events from taking place, which is why I was against the idea. I much rather get back to the Zetsu situation, since it actually seems interesting.

How is THE MAIN CHARACTER not the most important event? Much less more important then some nobody who's sat on the sidelines for over 100, maybe 150 chapters?

Frankly I see no problem with the pacing. Thats not to say I really care for this storyline, but the pacing is fine.

I think you need to think about how this would feel reading through in a book, because I think its bound to seem like it dragging on and oddly placed if you read one part of a battle every 7 or so days.

Lorde
18th June 2011, 2:25 AM
Naruto's main fight is going to be against Sasuke. Anything else just feels completely out of place here. And I've re-read the entire arc up to this point, and aside from some good chapters at the beginning, the entire arc has been bland. I'm sure a lot of fans don't mind the pacing, but I do. I like this series, but I'll point out flaws when I feel the need to.

TsukiMirage
18th June 2011, 9:28 AM
How is THE MAIN CHARACTER not the most important event? Much less more important then some nobody who's sat on the sidelines for over 100, maybe 150 chapters?

Frankly I see no problem with the pacing. Thats not to say I really care for this storyline, but the pacing is fine.

I think you need to think about how this would feel reading through in a book, because I think its bound to seem like it dragging on and oddly placed if you read one part of a battle every 7 or so days. Naruto himself is boring because it's always the same thing over and over again, pushing on ahead while declaring himself right without coming up with an actual reason. Not only that, but Naruto doesn't drive the plot, he simply reacts to it. Everything he does is simply him reacting to the actions of others, meaning when the story focuses on Naruto outside of a fight, the plot isn't being moved. Look at the current chapter. Naruto's being allowed in the war not because of he made Ee have a chance of heart, but because Kirabi stuck up and put faith in him.

Crimsonlink
18th June 2011, 9:57 AM
OMG TsukiMirage you are just amazing. No I'm not being sarcastic either. I never realized why Naruto bugged me so much until I read your last post. Its very true and I am shaking my head at how I couldn't think of it before. Whats worse is that I don't think it will change anytime soon with Naruto going in halfassed to "save" Sasuke.

lucky_u
18th June 2011, 11:11 AM
Naruto himself is boring because it's always the same thing over and over again, pushing on ahead while declaring himself right without coming up with an actual reason. Not only that, but Naruto doesn't drive the plot, he simply reacts to it. Everything he does is simply him reacting to the actions of others, meaning when the story focuses on Naruto outside of a fight, the plot isn't being moved. Look at the current chapter. Naruto's being allowed in the war not because of he made Ee have a chance of heart, but because Kirabi stuck up and put faith in him.
Wait. Raikage haven't approved Naruto in the war yet, did he?
Because I don't recall reading that part.

Lorde
18th June 2011, 5:12 PM
Because I don't recall reading that part.

I don't think so, but it's kind of obvious that he's going to let Naruto through. Killer Bee is on Naruto's side, and Tsunade wants to let him through. Unless the Raikage wants to fight three opponents at once, he'll have to let Naruto through. I'm not so sure about Killer Bee, though.

-Raiga-
18th June 2011, 7:08 PM
Naruto himself is boring because it's always the same thing over and over again, pushing on ahead while declaring himself right without coming up with an actual reason. Not only that, but Naruto doesn't drive the plot, he simply reacts to it. Everything he does is simply him reacting to the actions of others, meaning when the story focuses on Naruto outside of a fight, the plot isn't being moved. Look at the current chapter. Naruto's being allowed in the war not because of he made Ee have a chance of heart, but because Kirabi stuck up and put faith in him.

I'm not sure why you quoted me because this seems more like a random thought then a response, but....

If naruto wasn't right most of the time, he wouldn't have convinced tsunade, jiraya, chief toad, iruka, kakashi, nagato, and so more that he was right, and could accomplish a lot.

In fact, the story moves forward BECAUSE he is right, so no I don't see you're point.

And the story wouldn't move forward if he didn't win said fights, and as far as right now goes, there need to be chapters like these to actually get to those fights.

Crimsonlink
18th June 2011, 7:16 PM
I'm not sure why you quoted me because this seems more like a random thought then a response, but....

If naruto wasn't right most of the time, he wouldn't have convinced tsunade, jiraya, chief toad, iruka, kakashi, nagato, and so more that he was right, and could accomplish a lot.

In fact, the story moves forward BECAUSE he is right, so no I don't see you're point.

And the story wouldn't move forward if he didn't win said fights, and as far as right now goes, there need to be chapters like these to actually get to those fights.

If the plot moved forward because Naruto was right then nothing must have moved forward at all in the story. ;)

Also Naruto has lost against a few people but the story moved forward anyways.

Lorde
18th June 2011, 8:48 PM

TsukiMirage quoted you because you asked "How is THE MAIN CHARACTER not the most important event?". Well, it was a little confusing that you called Naruto an event as well as a character, but TsukiMirage was pointing out that Naruto doesn't move the story forward as much anymore. He used to be relevant at first, but now it almost seems like Sasuke moves the plot forward more than Naruto does. I agree that Naruto still has to fight, but his main fight will be against Sasuke, not the Raikage.

Cyan
18th June 2011, 9:09 PM
Forget the war, let's go back to Raikage/Bee Adventures, that was actually entertaining.

TsukiMirage
19th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Because I don't recall reading that part. Well it's basically confirmed that Naruto will be allowed through since Kirabi proved his point by pushing his brother back.

And the story wouldn't move forward if he didn't win said fights, and as far as right now goes, there need to be chapters like these to actually get to those fights. I quoted you because you asked how Naruto couldn't be the main event and the reason why is because he doesn't drive the plot. Things simply working out for him does not make him right nor drive the plot. Main example would be the fight with Pain, where everyone had faith Naruto would succeed but it took for him being saved twice against a weaken Pain to do so.

The story mainly moves forward because of Sasuke, not Naruto. It's Sasuke's actions that causes events to begin. Look at it this way: Naruto went off to train with Jiraiya because he wanted to save Sasuke, Naruto began his wind element training and creation of the FRS because Kakashi heard how strong Sasuke was, Pain was able to attack Konoha because Itachi died against Sasuke and was no longer around to keep Madara away, The summit was called because Sasuke attacked Kirabi, Madara declared the Fourth War because he came to save Sasuke, Naruto finally took steps to mastering the Kyuubi because he wanted a final fight with Sasuke.

The only plot event that wasn't caused by Sasuke is the Hidan/Kakuzu one, which was caused by Shikamaru. Regardless, the point is that outside of battle, Naruto doesn't drive the plot. he merely flows along with it.

JetshipperKekkaishi
19th June 2011, 12:40 AM
Naruto's real fight is with Sasuke but I don't see him saving him.Ok maybe somehow Naruto mostly likely kill Sasuke with in a moment Sasuke might see the light. Naruto keeps on training to learn new and stronger moves. Yet we haven't see Sasuke trained at all.To some point in Time I don't see Sasuke winning against Naruto and same goes for Naruto. Naruto prove that he have trained to a point where he at least keep up with Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
19th June 2011, 1:05 AM
It would be completely unlikely for Naruto to kill anyone, let alone Sasuke. If Sasuke dies, it's likely gonna be due to self sacrifice. And just because we haven't seen Sasuke train doesn't mean he isn't training. Sasuke should have no problem fighting Naruto, since by all accounts Naruto is as strong and as fast as Ee and Sasuke was about even with him before he mastered Susanoo and gained EMS.

Lorde
19th June 2011, 1:10 AM
It would be completely unlikely for Naruto to kill anyone, let alone Sasuke. If Sasuke dies, it's likely gonna be due to self sacrifice. And just because we haven't seen Sasuke train doesn't mean he isn't training. Sasuke should have no problem fighting Naruto, since by all accounts Naruto is as strong and as fast as Ee and Sasuke was about even with him before he mastered Susanoo and gained EMS.

I agree that Sasuke must do off-screen training. I recall wondering where he got that hawk summon that he used during the fight with Danzo, but now I'm pretty sure that he goes off and trains to master new techniques everytime he gets a power boost. I also agree that Naruto won't be able to kill Sasuke himself. It'll just be another Sakura-esque scenario where Naruto has the advantage over Sasuke, but won't be able to finish him off.

JetshipperKekkaishi
19th June 2011, 7:46 AM
Yea Sure We don't see Sasuke train.But It would have been good to learn how he does some jutsus.I mean That Hawk summoning I want to know how he did that. I think that Naruto could kill Sasuke for tthe reason to save him from the darkness. Maybe Naruto understood that keeping Sasuke alive would be a danger to everyone.Even if Naruto save Sasuke,Sasuke would be an outcast.Feared by everyone in the village. I don't see anyone going easy on him at least.

Platinum fan.
19th June 2011, 6:22 PM
The series should be called "Sasuke" or "Naruto and Sasuke" because Sasuke feels more important then Naruto plot wise. Naruto's final battle with Sasuke better not end with them both dying. One or the other, I will hate it if Naruto comes through on his promise and they die together. Still I don't see Naruto killing Sasuke. I do also believe Sasuke does off screen training.

SharpedoX
19th June 2011, 6:52 PM
I was somewhat disappointed that Sasuke seemed to handle Ee better than Naruto with the Nine Tails mode.

And can someone tell me how will Kishi deliver all the secondary fights that are about to happen? Namely Zetsu vs. Mizukage, Gaara and his father and so on? I feel like we'll be getting the treatment Dan and Kakuzu got of their battles being suppressed due to bigger events.

multi-scale
19th June 2011, 7:21 PM
I too am disappointed at the lack of fighting. I do disagree with the idea that Naruto is weaker than Sasuke due to the fact that Sasuke handled the Raikage better. Naruto was trying to escape, whereas Sasuke attacked him head on. I do agree that Naruto doesn't influence the plot at all and Sasuke is just trolling everyone now that he has Amaterasu, Susanoo, and eternal Mangekyo, none of which Naruto seems able to fight against.

Lorde
19th June 2011, 8:22 PM
The series should be called "Sasuke" or "Naruto and Sasuke" because Sasuke feels more important then Naruto plot wise. Naruto's final battle with Sasuke better not end with them both dying. One or the other, I will hate it if Naruto comes through on his promise and they die together. Still I don't see Naruto killing Sasuke. I do also believe Sasuke does off screen training.

They could easily die together, but something tells me that Kishi doesn't want things to end so dramatically. He'll probably find a way to keep Naruto alive, so that he can become Hokage just like he always wanted. Sasuke can go ahead and die. There's really no other way of getting rid of him, so he should just die so that things end on a lighter note. I'm just sorry for his fangirls :c

TsukiMirage
19th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Yea Sure We don't see Sasuke train.But It would have been good to learn how he does some jutsus.I mean That Hawk summoning I want to know how he did that. I think that Naruto could kill Sasuke for tthe reason to save him from the darkness. Maybe Naruto understood that keeping Sasuke alive would be a danger to everyone.Even if Naruto save Sasuke,Sasuke would be an outcast.Feared by everyone in the village. I don't see anyone going easy on him at least. As Sasuke has already been established as a fast learner and someone who's always training, there's not much need to see him train. If he felt killing Sasuke was the only way to save him, then Naruto wouldn't keep bending over backwards stopping others from killing Sasuke. Not to mention that would go against all the stuff Naruto was saying before about saving and bring Sasuke back to Konoha. I'm pretty sure Naruto hasn't even given a thought to anything past fighting Sasuke.

And can someone tell me how will Kishi deliver all the secondary fights that are about to happen? Namely Zetsu vs. Mizukage, Gaara and his father and so on? I feel like we'll be getting the treatment Dan and Kakuzu got of their battles being suppressed due to bigger events. I'm pretty sure we won't be shown any details of those fights or at the very least, we're get a few flashbacks of what happen. I say that because by all accounts, those fights should be long over since the day is already over.

Platinum fan.
20th June 2011, 12:13 AM
They could easily die together, but something tells me that Kishi doesn't want things to end so dramatically. He'll probably find a way to keep Naruto alive, so that he can become Hokage just like he always wanted. Sasuke can go ahead and die. There's really no other way of getting rid of him, so he should just die so that things end on a lighter note. I'm just sorry for his fangirls :c

Naruto's Hokage dream feels like a sidequest now compared to saving Sasuke. I still love the Naruto franchise but man he whole Sasuke pulling a Anakin Skywalker and going to the darkside (Darth Uchiha) has lasted longer then is should have, I mean Sasuke's been a bad guy longer then a good guy. It's almost shocking to once remember a time where Sasuke was somewhat nice to Naruto and Sakura. I really miss the Chunin exam Sasuke. That was my favorite Sasuke of the series.

As for everyone else saying Sasuke did better against the Raikage then Naruto, doesn't really matter. Again Sasuke has huge plot armor and with all his Sharingan hax powers that does make him strong. Funny as it sounds Sasuke did a better job against the Raikage then he did with Killer Bee. Without Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu, Bee would have killed Sasuke half way in the fight. Then again this is mainly because Saskue didn't have Susanoo for that fight.

TsukiMirage
20th June 2011, 10:00 AM
Chuunin exam Sasuke was awesome, but I still like the current Sasuke more. Anyway, I wonder who Kirabi will fight next and whether he will be killed off to generate some drama.

Lorde
20th June 2011, 5:53 PM
Chuunin exam Sasuke was awesome, but I still like the current Sasuke more. Anyway, I wonder who Kirabi will fight next and whether he will be killed off to generate some drama.

You like the current Sasuke? I think he's too arrogant to like. I really did think he was cool before, but now he's just too much. But I also wonder who Killer Bee will have to fight. It could easily be Madara or Zetsu, but maybe Kishi will surprise us. He'll most likely be killed, as that would put even more pressure on Naruto, and would lead to some interesting fights.

Platinum fan.
20th June 2011, 6:12 PM
The current Sasuke is very unlikeable. It's like he knows he has huge plot armor and that feeds his arrogance. Can't wait for him to be killed off and end the Darth Uchiha thing. Every plot minus the Hidan/Kakuzu and Pain arcs as someone said had some sort of drive to Sasuke. Sakura fought Sasori to get information on Orochimaru to lead her to her lost cause aka Sasuke. Naruto and Sakura learning to work with Sai to have a full team to find Sasuke. Naruto learning new moves to catch up with Sasuke...well at least that one felt like the good ole days when Naruto and Sasuke had their rivalry, only Sasuke was still evil douche. Seriously Konoha is to soft. If they were real ninjas they would have ordered Sasuke's death the minute he left the village as a traitor. At least then Sasuke wasn't overpowered like he is now and they stood a chance at stopping him. Now they give the order and it's far to late. I see why other ninjas mock Konoha. If Sasuke kills anyone in Konoha it is their own fault.

multi-scale
20th June 2011, 7:47 PM
^Use the Kirigakure method: once someone leaves the village, send guys with masks to shove needles in their face.

Pokechan
20th June 2011, 11:21 PM
If Killer Bee does get killed it would be very sad to see and I hope Kishi keeps Bee and Naruto alive as long as possible. And Sasuke has been getting a lot of plot armor lately with his hax sharingan powers and it sometimes feels like Naruto is a secondary character instead of the main character, but at least some of the other character are getting some focus on them.

Crimsonlink
20th June 2011, 11:27 PM
^Use the Kirigakure method: once someone leaves the village, send guys with masks to shove needles in their face.

^Use Kumogakure method: Blast a hole though the missing nin or capture the ninja and use him/her as breeding machines to strengthen the village.

DucksGoMooful
20th June 2011, 11:30 PM
I just really want to see some action. This whole storyline has been okay, but something more exciting would be much apreciated. Enough talking, let's see some epic fights! Even something like the ones at the beginning of the war would be better than this.

Crimsonlink
20th June 2011, 11:32 PM
You know what guys? I think that Sage Mode is more powerful than Kyuubi mode, no joke. I mean Naruto can still use KB and WindShuriken Rasengan unlike the current Kyuubi mode where KB is off limits and that Rasengan is useless.