PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Lorde
21st June 2011, 12:25 AM
You know what guys? I think that Sage Mode is more powerful than Kyuubi mode, no joke. I mean Naruto can still use KB and WindShuriken Rasengan unlike the current Kyuubi mode where KB is off limits and that Rasengan is useless.

I think they're about even to be honest. Naruto can absorb tons of nature chakra while in Sage Mode, but he can also gain a ton of the Kyuubi's chakra while he's in his Jinchuriki Mode. I think the Kyuubi himself will change for the better, meaning that he'll probably stop sabotaging Naruto, which would make Naruto's Jinchuriki Mode even more powerful.

-Raiga-
21st June 2011, 12:45 AM
Well it's basically confirmed that Naruto will be allowed through since Kirabi proved his point by pushing his brother back.

I quoted you because you asked how Naruto couldn't be the main event and the reason why is because he doesn't drive the plot. Things simply working out for him does not make him right nor drive the plot. Main example would be the fight with Pain, where everyone had faith Naruto would succeed but it took for him being saved twice against a weaken Pain to do so.

The story mainly moves forward because of Sasuke, not Naruto. It's Sasuke's actions that causes events to begin. Look at it this way: Naruto went off to train with Jiraiya because he wanted to save Sasuke, Naruto began his wind element training and creation of the FRS because Kakashi heard how strong Sasuke was, Pain was able to attack Konoha because Itachi died against Sasuke and was no longer around to keep Madara away, The summit was called because Sasuke attacked Kirabi, Madara declared the Fourth War because he came to save Sasuke, Naruto finally took steps to mastering the Kyuubi because he wanted a final fight with Sasuke.

The only plot event that wasn't caused by Sasuke is the Hidan/Kakuzu one, which was caused by Shikamaru. Regardless, the point is that outside of battle, Naruto doesn't drive the plot. he merely flows along with it.

Frankly I think you're dwelving wayyyy too much into this. The manga is named naruto, the character naruto is shown more than anyone else, and regardless of WHY he's in a particular situation, we more or less understand the story through what he does.

Nowhere did I ask why he's doing what he's doing, I just pointed out that its not odd for Naruto to be a focus point of a story based on him.

TsukiMirage
21st June 2011, 7:44 AM
You like the current Sasuke? I think he's too arrogant to like. I really did think he was cool before, but now he's just too much. But I also wonder who Killer Bee will have to fight. It could easily be Madara or Zetsu, but maybe Kishi will surprise us. He'll most likely be killed, as that would put even more pressure on Naruto, and would lead to some interesting fights. Well yeah, Sasuke is a little too arrogant, but that adds to his character. I like characters that grow and have flaws, which is something missing with most characters in the series. We have seen how Sasuke went from a cocky but still relatively nice person to a cool and confident guy not willing to take any unnecessary lives to a arrogant psycho willing to kill anyone and everyone to fulfill his twisted ideals.

I'm still hoping Kirabi will have to fight the former Jinchuuriki's or even his adoptive father.

The current Sasuke is very unlikeable. It's like he knows he has huge plot armor and that feeds his arrogance. Can't wait for him to be killed off and end the Darth Uchiha thing. Every plot minus the Hidan/Kakuzu and Pain arcs as someone said had some sort of drive to Sasuke. Sakura fought Sasori to get information on Orochimaru to lead her to her lost cause aka Sasuke. Naruto and Sakura learning to work with Sai to have a full team to find Sasuke. Naruto learning new moves to catch up with Sasuke...well at least that one felt like the good ole days when Naruto and Sasuke had their rivalry, only Sasuke was still evil douche. Seriously Konoha is to soft. If they were real ninjas they would have ordered Sasuke's death the minute he left the village as a traitor. At least then Sasuke wasn't overpowered like he is now and they stood a chance at stopping him. Now they give the order and it's far to late. I see why other ninjas mock Konoha. If Sasuke kills anyone in Konoha it is their own fault. It's not so much Konoha that was soft but Tsunade who was soft, as she's the one who didn't allow Sasuke to be considered a missingnin and hunted down. Which is why Danzo was so awesome, as he knew what needed to be done and was willing to do it. And it's really not only Sasuke, Everyone Orochimaru and Madara killed is also on Konoha's head.

Frankly I think you're dwelving wayyyy too much into this. The manga is named naruto, the character naruto is shown more than anyone else, and regardless of WHY he's in a particular situation, we more or less understand the story through what he does.

Nowhere did I ask why he's doing what he's doing, I just pointed out that its not odd for Naruto to be a focus point of a story based on him. Actually Naruto and Sasuke were about even in appearances before the current arc I believe. Anyway, as I pointed out, it is odd for Naruto to be the focus since he doesn't drive the plot. In fact, this arc is the first time Naruto has gone into action without Sasuke doing anything beforehand. It's unique!

Lorde
21st June 2011, 4:49 PM
I thought it was Wednesday for some reason, so I was expecting spoilers lol. Well, I guess I'll have to wait another day. I don't really expect much from this week's chapter. The argument between the Raikage and Killer Bee seems to be over, but I know that Kishimoto often goes backwards rather than forwards, so the next chapter might still focus on Naruto and the others, rather than on the Zetsu situation.

DucksGoMooful
21st June 2011, 5:07 PM
I want to see the statue fighting. Can someone remind me what chapter that was in, when it appeared?

TsukiMirage
22nd June 2011, 12:33 PM
Verification: Confirmed
Soruce: 2ch, MH
Credit: Ohana, saladesu

The Allied Shinobi Forces have been sent into an uproar by the white Zetsus...!!

Katsuyu: Wouldn't it be best to let Raikage-sama and Tsunade-sama know about this situation?
Shikaku: No... We were entrusted this task, so we will see to it ourselves. I want the two of them to focus on stopping Naruto and Bee-dono
Katsuyu: About that... Tsunade-sama has already...
Shikaku: I'm looking at some new data now! I have to hurry and formulate a plan! Let me concentrate!
Katsuyu: ...

Katsuyu sitting on Tsunde's shoulder: ...

A lariat explosion that's full of emotion!!
544 The Two Suns!!

Raikage: You are a special person to me... I did indeed say... That we were the strongest tag team... Are you telling me that just those words... That just those words allowed you to become so strong?
Bee: I don't exist just for our village or our country! I exist also for you, brother. But if brother were to try and protect me, that'd be just too worrisome ♪ Every time, losing faith in my strength ♪ If I become a Jinchuuriki, I'd lose a lot of things and that made my heart sad ♪ But that's precisely why the things I don't want to lose shine so bring to me and make my heart sparkle ♪ The fact that I'm a bijuu isn't the only reason for my strength, Okay!? If the things in me even before the bijuu was put in me were to shine, they'd shine as bright as the sun, it's important to realize that ♪ And therein lies my strength, that's roughly what I've realized ♪ And that's exactly why I'm confident I'm the only one capable of controlling the eight tails ♪ In Naruto too, exists that sun ♪ And to top it off there're two of them and that's innovative ♪

Raikage: ...!?
Tsunade: ...?
Naruto: ... That's right... It might indeed look like a sun
Raikage: Uzumaki Naruto... What are these two suns within you?
Naruto: My dad and my mum!!
Raikage: Your father and mother... The Fourth Hokage and Uzumaki Kushina? ... But I'm certain that they passed away as soon as you were born
Tsunade (He said it was when he was learning to control the Kyuubi's chakra... And also when Naruto turned into the kyuubi during the war against Pain, the jutsu on the seal came into play and Minato appeared and helped him... I did think he wouldn't be a man who'd die just like that!)
Naruto: When I attained the power of the Kyuubi, I was able to meet Dad and Mum! There was some chakra inserted so that when I opened the seal of the Kyuubi, I would be able to meet Mum. They did that for me!
Raikage (The Fourth Hokage had learnt the special sealing techniques of the Uzumaki Clan... Plus Kushina's strong chakra and life force... He might not be lying after all...)
Tsunade (I knew it!)
Naruto: When I received this power, Mum told me everything. Dad once fought against that same masked man... And there were two things he was sure of back then. The first was that... This masked man would definitely bring calamity, that's what he said. And the second thing was that it would be me, having controlled the Kyuubi's power as a jinchuuriki, that would stop that from happening.
Raikage (A masked man... That must be Madara... So that Kyuubi incident in Konoha was indeed Madara's doing after all...)
Tsunade (So Minato sealed the kyuubi in Naruto, and even left the key to open that seal, all for this purpose! Indeed, he was not someone who would do things without reason... In other words, he had determined that this masked man... That Madara was a great threat. An enemy who could not be defeated unless it was by someone who had the Kyuubi's power under his control... And that's why he put it in Naruto...!)
Raikage: So you're saying that Minato... Left everything to you? And that he himself wasn't the savior...
Naruto: I don't know if Dad ever thought of himself as the savior or not, but my Master told me that Dad was to be the Promised Child... The savior
Raikage: Do you remember what you just said? That savior, Minato has died... Are you saying that it was not a failure?
Bee: ...
Naruto: ... It is true that Dad died... He protected Konoha from that enemy and from the Kyuubi along with Mum! He protected me! ... It was just for a moment... But in that short time, they gave me something... Something truly great. They made me believe that I can do this!! Even the savior has left this to me!!
Raikage: ...
Tsunade: Raikage! If you kill Naruto to delay the plans of the enemy, the Kyuubi will definitely be taken this time! And then the world will surely end! It's because he's Naruto that he's able to control the Kyuubi! It's exactly as Minato believed! If you let Naruto go, you would in turn be protecting everyone, all the shinobi!! I'm willing to place my bets on Naruto!!! And you!?
Bee: Me too, idiot! Bastard! I'm an idiot just as Brother said I was ♪ And Naruto who's here right now is an idiot too, what a nuisance ♪ But there's no doubt that it'd take a fool who doesn't consider the strength and size of the barrier to accomplish this task, yahoo ♪
Naruto:...
Raikage suddenly tackles Bee, Bee is sent flying
Bee: Guah!!
Raikage is clad in thunder
Bee (He's in his maximum state!! DOes he really mean to kill Naruto? This was unexpected!)
tsunade: He's still the same naughty child as before! This time I will participate in this fight!
Naruto (I won't let you get Granny involved in this!)
Naruto gets far away from Tsunade
Super Raikage: Here we go, Naruto!
Naruto: I have lots of things entrusted to me so---

Super Naruto is about to land a punch on Naruto's face but just before it happens, Naruto evades

Naruto: I won't fail!!
Bee: (He evaded it...!? Idiot, bastard, This is really...)
Tsunade: (... He's just like the Yellow Flash!!)

Naruto: Just as Grandpa Raikage said, if one fails, one ain't the savior. That's why I'm not going to fail. That's what my dad decided! I'm learning from my dad, the savior!!!
Raikage: ... I wanted to confirm it for myself... So I attacked with the intent to kill... You are the second person to be able to evade my fastest punch
Naruto: ...!
Raikage: It seems the savior lives after all... Inside of you, that is... Now go...
Naruto, with the morning sun behind him: Yeah!!

Shikaku: This is our only choice after all...! According to this data, when in Kyuubi chakra mode, Naruto is able to sense the enemy's malice... With this, he should be able to see right through the transformations of those white things! Besides, since Naruto is able to do kage bunshin, we can send the various bunshins to each battlefield. If we take any more time than this, it may reach a point where it's too late to recover from this...! But the problem is...
Raikage's secretary: You're putting the cart before the horse... In the first place, I can't imagine that the Raikage would approve of that!
Shikaku: ... I expected as much...
Katsuyu: Umm~~~ That may not be the case after all...

The sun rises
Madara: Dawn breaks on even the longest of nights... They've probably grown accustomed to their eyes about now... The new Pain made from the jinchuuriki... Though I changed them a little to my liking...

From the right: 4 tails, 3 tails, 7 tails, 2 tails, 6 tails, 5 tails.
Each have rinnegan in their right sockets and sharingan in their left sockets.

He's equipped the jinchuuriki with sharingan and rinnegan...!! The curtain rises on the second day of war!!! So Naruto appears to be the new yellow flash and Madara creates his own version of the Paths using the Jinchuurikis.

Lorde
22nd June 2011, 2:24 PM
Huh, I should've known that Madara would use the six Jinchuriki a little differently than the rest of the Edo Tensei ninja. After all, we hadn't seen them since they were revived, so it was kind of obvious. I'm just upset by how broken Kishi has made Madara. Now he's going to be controlling these super-powerful Jinchuriki all at the same time? That's too much IMO.

Platinum fan.
22nd June 2011, 2:33 PM
If they have the same powers of the Rinnegan, Sharingan, and Jinchuriki all in one then they are the strongest beings on the planet. Suddenly Naruto and Sasuke don't seem so uber anymore. Nobody in the Shinobi allied forces should be able to beat these things considering the powers they have. Madara has really set the bar high. We are probably going to see some really cheap jutsu in the next few chapters.

gliscor&yanmega
22nd June 2011, 3:21 PM
Huh, I should've known that Madara would use the six Jinchuriki a little differently than the rest of the Edo Tensei ninja. After all, we hadn't seen them since they were revived, so it was kind of obvious. I'm just upset by how broken Kishi has made Madara. Now he's going to be controlling these super-powerful Jinchuriki all at the same time? That's too much IMO.

We've seen the Jinchuriki after they were revived, they were moving around, although after that we didn't see them again.

Madara is being made out to be the main force in the manga, he'll need to be in his own league to be a threat. Eventually Naruto will probably end it all, being the main character and all. I see no problem with it, the more power the better in my eyes.

Looks like the only way to stop Zetsu's sneak attacks is with "evil sensing powers", which only Naruto has(I supposes you could always take a risk and attack someone to see if they are Zetsu or not, but it is too risky). Zetsu pretty much is better then everyone, the alliance should be glad the plot gave Naruto "evil sensing powers", other wise they'd all be doom.

7 tyranitars
22nd June 2011, 4:22 PM
oh wow. He made new 6 paths of pain from the jinchuriki O_O!!!!

Chapter is out.

Lorde
22nd June 2011, 5:07 PM
We've seen the Jinchuriki after they were revived, they were moving around, although after that we didn't see them again.

That's what I meant.

And now I'm wondering who is really in control of the Jinchuriki. Is it Kabuto since he was the one who revived them with Edo Tensei, or is it Madara who can control the movements of those with the Rinnegan?

gliscor&yanmega
22nd June 2011, 5:22 PM
That's what I meant.

And now I'm wondering who is really in control of the Jinchuriki. Is it Kabuto since he was the one who revived them with Edo Tensei, or is it Madara who can control the movements of those with the Rinnegan?

My mistake then.

I'd say Madara took control over them. I have a hard time seeing Madara making the Edos stronger just for Kabuto to have more power.

I enjoyed the chapter. Alliance's only resort for Zetsu is to have the main character help, poor Alliance can't do it on their own, well Zetsu isn't a push over so can't blame them.

I enjoyed the Naruto scene.

Madara's Paths Of Pain look interesting, wonder which is which.

Locormus
22nd June 2011, 5:46 PM
Nobody in the Shinobi allied forces should be able to beat these things considering the powers they have. Madara has really set the bar high. We are probably going to see some really cheap jutsu in the next few chapters.

Just watch Kabuto lose grip on the edo's and make them all die in one misfunction...

Madara is being made out to be the main force in the manga, he'll need to be in his own league to be a threat. Eventually Naruto will probably end it all, being the main character and all. I see no problem with it, the more power the better in my eyes.

Looks like the only way to stop Zetsu's sneak attacks is with "evil sensing powers", which only Naruto has(I supposes you could always take a risk and attack someone to see if they are Zetsu or not, but it is too risky). Zetsu pretty much is better then everyone, the alliance should be glad the plot gave Naruto "evil sensing powers", other wise they'd all be doom.

- Did we see them again? I can't remember that..
- I can see what you did with the bolded part :P
- Yeah, the plot really was too simple at this point, a little bit too contrived in my opinion.

My mistake then.

I'd say Madara took control over them. I have a hard time seeing Madara making the Edos stronger just for Kabuto to have more power.

Hmmm, Madara did ask how it worked, probable reasoning there. And lol about havivng a hard time seeing.. Did you Mangekyou make you blind already? :P

gliscor&yanmega
22nd June 2011, 6:08 PM
- Did we see them again? I can't remember that..
- I can see what you did with the bolded part :P
- Yeah, the plot really was too simple at this point, a little bit too contrived in my opinion.

Hmmm, Madara did ask how it worked, probable reasoning there. And lol about havivng a hard time seeing.. Did you Mangekyou make you blind already? :P

We did see them, but it was just one panel(A small one too I think) of them jumping on trees or something, nothing remember-able.

To be honest, I wasn't even trying to be clever or anything, lol just turned out that way.

Didn't really bother me. I've enjoyed everything so far, and things seem like they'll just get more interesting. And considering Madara said last night(Naruto time) that tomorrow(Naruto time) will be when his Moon eye plan is completed(Or something like that), I get the feeling that a lot of stuff is about to happen.

There wasn't anything said about how you can control the Edos yourself though, other then taking control of Kabuto, which would be rather sad for Kabuto to just be controlled like that off panel, funny if true though lol. I need to go to Madara to get Eternal Mangekyo before it's to late :O

Lorde
22nd June 2011, 6:22 PM
Just watch Kabuto lose grip on the edo's and make them all die in one misfunction...

I would love to see Kabuto lose control of the revived ninja, but I kind of want him to be captured instead. I'd love to see some ninja use genjutsu on him so that he has to release the technique. It would show that the Allied Shinobi Forces are not to be messed with, while still making Kabuto seem like an idiot. Everyone wins.

JD
22nd June 2011, 8:03 PM
Woah... the end of this chapter was certaintly surprising I didn't think that Madara would actually implant both the Sharingan and the Rinnengan into the edo jinchuriki at this point I think the only one who could defeat them is Naruto and Bee. Kabuto losing control of them would be interesting I guess we'll find out what happens in the next chapter.

LexSuicune
22nd June 2011, 8:12 PM
What happened with Gaara and Muu?

JD
22nd June 2011, 8:13 PM
What happened with Gaara and Muu?

What? Gaara wasn't even in the chapter that came out today.

HoennMaster
22nd June 2011, 8:22 PM
Ending of the chapter was awesome. Can't wait for next week.

LexSuicune
22nd June 2011, 8:24 PM
What? Gaara wasn't even in the chapter that came out today.

When did I say I was talking about the chapter that came out?.

I'm talking about what happened between the fight between them, I haven't read a few chapters back.

JD
22nd June 2011, 8:25 PM
When did I say I was talking about the chapter that came out?.

I'm talking about what happened between the fight between them, I haven't read a few chapters back.

They have not fought yet....

LexSuicune
22nd June 2011, 8:26 PM
That's what I don't like about having so many balls up in the air in this saga.

Some fights are just left to rot.

Crimsonlink
22nd June 2011, 8:30 PM
It was an alright chapter although I'm kinda shocked that Madara put all those Rinnegans he pulled out of his *** into the 6 Jinchurikki. Also there a few plot inconsistencies I noticed but w/e. I am however getting sick of Naruto's little speeches. I like Naruto when he keeps his mouth shut and just fights the enemies.

Lorde
22nd June 2011, 9:58 PM
It was an alright chapter although I'm kinda shocked that Madara put all those Rinnegans he pulled out of his *** into the 6 Jinchurikki. Also there a few plot inconsistencies I noticed but w/e. I am however getting sick of Naruto's little speeches. I like Naruto when he keeps his mouth shut and just fights the enemies.

I'm thinking that the one who has the Rinnegan can create duplicates that may be implanted into dead bodies. If Nagato could do it, then Madara can too, so it wasn't completely pulled out of his butt. And I'd like to know what you mean about other inconsistencies. I'm sure there are a ton throughout the series, but then again, this is a manga, so it's not that surprising.

multi-scale
22nd June 2011, 10:32 PM
Last page made me crap my pants. He might have taken the Rinnegan from the original six paths, but yeah...
Anyway, this is a stupid thing, but I want an entirely jinchuriki fight. Bee and naruto vs the new six paths would be an intense fight.
Also, when Shikaku said Naruto could make shadow clones and detect the Zetsus, he didn't realize that Naruto can't make shadow clones in nine tails mode, so that whole plan is a bust.
And what's this thing about six paths of the sage? The sharingan was one and the rinnegan was one, but what about the others?

gliscor&yanmega
22nd June 2011, 11:17 PM
Last page made me crap my pants. He might have taken the Rinnegan from the original six paths, but yeah...
Anyway, this is a stupid thing, but I want an entirely jinchuriki fight. Bee and naruto vs the new six paths would be an intense fight.
Also, when Shikaku said Naruto could make shadow clones and detect the Zetsus, he didn't realize that Naruto can't make shadow clones in nine tails mode, so that whole plan is a bust.
And what's this thing about six paths of the sage? The sharingan was one and the rinnegan was one, but what about the others?

I think Naruto can't use Shadow Clone only because the Kyuubi would take advantage of this and take over Naruto. If the Kyuubi and Naruto work their problems out then Naruto should be able to use Shadow Clones, he just can't spam them all over. At less that's what I got from what I remember of the whole thing.

What does you mean Sharingan and Rinnegan are two of the six paths of the sage? They aren't. Also, it's not six paths of the sage, it's either Sage Of The Six Paths(Which I think is translation of Rikudō Sennin) or Six Paths Of Pain. Not sure which you're talking about, I assume it's the latter, in that cases it's just a title given to a group of six who has the six powers of the Rinnegan, the six paths are:
1)Deva Path

2)Animal Path

3)Preta Path

4)Human Path

5)Asura Path

6)Naraka Path

There's also an Outer Path.

DucksGoMooful
22nd June 2011, 11:20 PM
Nagato himself has the powers of all of the Paths, which is why some people think he is the reincarnation of the Sage of the 6 Paths. Right?

SharpedoX
22nd June 2011, 11:39 PM
Woah. Did not expect the revived Jinchuuriki to become the new paths of Pain. And they also have the Sharingan. Hooray. Just what we need, more Sharingan hax...

Looking forward to see where this will lead.

WhiteWisper
23rd June 2011, 12:31 AM
Wow, newer question to ask besides what Sasuke's EMS looks like, where the heck did Madara get that many Rinnegans?

Heldigunner1
23rd June 2011, 12:53 AM
Wow, newer question to ask besides what Sasuke's EMS looks like, where the heck did Madara get that many Rinnegans?

He more then likely discovered the locations bodies of the original pains.

multi-scale
23rd June 2011, 1:28 AM
I think Naruto can't use Shadow Clone only because the Kyuubi would take advantage of this and take over Naruto. If the Kyuubi and Naruto work their problems out then Naruto should be able to use Shadow Clones, he just can't spam them all over. At less that's what I got from what I remember of the whole thing.

What does you mean Sharingan and Rinnegan are two of the six paths of the sage? They aren't. Also, it's not six paths of the sage, it's either Sage Of The Six Paths(Which I think is translation of Rikudō Sennin) or Six Paths Of Pain. Not sure which you're talking about, I assume it's the latter, in that cases it's just a title given to a group of six who has the six powers of the Rinnegan, the six paths are:
1)Deva Path

2)Animal Path

3)Preta Path

4)Human Path

5)Asura Path

6)Naraka Path

There's also an Outer Path.

http://www.manga2u.com/Naruto/510/16/

On the page he said nagato was the third of the six paths, so i made a mistake that it was the rinnegan and the sharingan.

Anyway, I just though that...what if the coffin that Kabuto summoned earlier (that freaked out Madara) was Madara's brother?

Lorde
23rd June 2011, 2:29 AM
Woah. Did not expect the revived Jinchuuriki to become the new paths of Pain. And they also have the Sharingan. Hooray. Just what we need, more Sharingan hax...

Looking forward to see where this will lead.

Sharingan hax is my favorite kind of hax. But the way I see it, this is just a sign that Madara is getting desperate to end things quickly. I really wish we knew more about his plan and why he's been rushing a lot lately, but I guess we'll find out near the end of the arc. I just hope that Kabuto remains relevant through all of this.

uber gon
23rd June 2011, 5:30 AM
At least Naruto did something kind of useful for the Shinobi forces......

God I hope we get to see some new Rasengan techniques soon.

Crimsonlink
23rd June 2011, 9:12 AM
I'm thinking that the one who has the Rinnegan can create duplicates that may be implanted into dead bodies. If Nagato could do it, then Madara can too, so it wasn't completely pulled out of his butt. And I'd like to know what you mean about other inconsistencies. I'm sure there are a ton throughout the series, but then again, this is a manga, so it's not that surprising.

How Tsunade knows about Minato appearing before Naruto. When did Naruto have time to talk to Tsunade when she was in a coma?

Also Madara isn't a natural Rinnegan user like Nagato but again thats one of those things that will never be explained simply because of time constraints.

I really hope Kishi knows what he is doing with Madara because if the plan and his weakness is anti-climactic then it will have a big backlash on the fanbase.

TsukiMirage
23rd June 2011, 9:42 AM
Well I felt bad for Katsuya being yelled at. Far to much talk, but I suppose it was understandable even though I completely disagree with everyone's desire to rely on mere faith. It seems just random that Naruto suddenly got fast enough to dodge Ee hen he was having so much trouble beforehand. The idea of using Naruto to sense the Zetsu clones seems like a cop out, especially since they seem to be ignoring the fact that Naruto shouldn't be making a bunch of clones in the first place. But honestly, I don't care about any of that now that the former Jinchuurikis have finally made their appearance. I hope we continue from there for the next chapter. The Jinchuurikis make this an awesome chapter.

Blackjack the Titan
23rd June 2011, 12:46 PM
Haven't been updated for Naruto manga. Has he faced the Bijuu yet?

SharpedoX
23rd June 2011, 2:09 PM
Haven't been updated for Naruto manga. Has he faced the Bijuu yet?

Not even close. And he'll probably won't need to fight them individually but combined as the Juubi.

I think this has been mentioned several times already but since the revived Jinchuuriki like all the other Edo Tensei puppets retain their powers is it safe to assume they can still go into Bijuu mode? Or would that be a big inconsistency?

Lorde
23rd June 2011, 2:16 PM
How Tsunade knows about Minato appearing before Naruto. When did Naruto have time to talk to Tsunade when she was in a coma?

Maybe he told her after she woke up? He did spend some time in Konoha before he was shipped out to Kumogakure, so it's possible that they talked before he left.

I really hope Kishi knows what he is doing with Madara because if the plan and his weakness is anti-climactic then it will have a big backlash on the fanbase.

It would be irritating if Madara lost easily, but then again, I don't think it would have too much of an impact. Naruto fans are loyal, so I'm sure most of them will just go with it. When you really like a manga, you kind of become blind to any faults it may have.

DucksGoMooful
23rd June 2011, 7:43 PM
Then of course you have to ask where Nagato got all those Rinnegans for his original Paths. I'm gonna say that when Nagato created the Paths, they instantly had the Rinnegan because they were part of his jutsu and all their vision was connected, etc. I assume Madara did the same thing, but then implanted a Sharingan in each one.

TsukiMirage
23rd June 2011, 10:48 PM
Hopefully Madara isn't stupid enough to cancel or negate Kabuto's control over the Edo summons. I would hate for him to be undone over some stupid action like that.

DucksGoMooful
23rd June 2011, 10:51 PM
Hopefully Madara isn't stupid enough to cancel or negate Kabuto's control over the Edo summons. I would hate for him to be undone over some stupid action like that.
But who's in charge of the Jinchuuriki? If Kabuto is, then he could easily destroy Madara. But how could Madara control it without being the one to summon them with Edo Tensei in the first place?

TsukiMirage
23rd June 2011, 11:01 PM

thatguycharizard34
23rd June 2011, 11:04 PM
Then of course you have to ask where Nagato got all those Rinnegans for his original Paths. I'm gonna say that when Nagato created the Paths, they instantly had the Rinnegan because they were part of his jutsu and all their vision was connected, etc. I assume Madara did the same thing, but then implanted a Sharingan in each one.

Wait, what? I saw a helluva lot of Sharingans in his laboratory, but what Rinnegans are these? I'm sure that can't be that many

DucksGoMooful
23rd June 2011, 11:11 PM
You remember in the Pein arc how all the Pein Paths had Rinnegans? Didn't you wonder where they all came from? I'm thinking that the jutsu automatically gives them a Rinnegan. Then notice how the new Jinchuuriki paths have a Rinnegan and a Sharingan? I'm thinking the jutsu gave them 2 Rinnegan and then Madara implanted a Sharingan in each of them.

Lorde
23rd June 2011, 11:52 PM
You remember in the Pein arc how all the Pein Paths had Rinnegans? Didn't you wonder where they all came from? I'm thinking that the jutsu automatically gives them a Rinnegan. Then notice how the new Jinchuuriki paths have a Rinnegan and a Sharingan? I'm thinking the jutsu gave them 2 Rinnegan and then Madara implanted a Sharingan in each of them.

Probably. The whole Rinnegan jutsu is still really confusing, so I think it's best to just roll with it. Either way, Madara has just become a lot more powerful. I had assumed that he'd use all the abilities of the Rinnegan himself, but by splitting them up again, he's ensured that he'll have an even bigger advantage in battle.

gliscor&yanmega
23rd June 2011, 11:54 PM
Perhaps when using Six Paths Of Pain, they just get the eyes of the person controlling them. That's why they have the same eyes as Madara.

And just in case someone finds one of the bodies laying around and wants to take the eyes, once removed they revert back to the eyes the person had before being affected by the jutsu.

Madara clearly has some reason for his Sharingan lab and it wasn't this(Unless he planned to make a new Six Paths Of Pain way back when he started collected the Sharingans, but I doubt it). I think those eyes are just for some other purpose.

Crimsonlink
24th June 2011, 12:32 AM
Wait if the Jinchurikki have copies of Madara's eyes then that mean they have Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan as well.... :(

Lorde
24th June 2011, 12:37 AM
Wait if the Jinchurikki have copies of Madara's eyes then that mean they have Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan as well.... :(

I don't think they have copies of Madara's Sharingan, though. I'm pretty sure that Madara simply gave them some of his spare Sharingan. Well, even if they are copies of his Sharingan, he hasn't used EMS since he took control of the Kyuubi, so I doubt he can still use his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Frankly speaking, I don't think the EMS is really "eternal".

DucksGoMooful
24th June 2011, 1:05 AM
Isn't Kabuto controlling the new paths though since he revived them using Edo Tensei? I'm thinking maybe he got Nagato to make the new Paths so that they would have the eyes, then Madara just implanted the Sharingan into them. I'm glad that something interesting is finally happening.

And I'll say it again, if Kabuto has some hidden agenda planned and he has control over all those revived ninja, Madara's gonna have a tough time beating him. Maybe Kabuto will be the toughest enemy in the end?

||Caboose||
24th June 2011, 8:59 AM
I thought that Madara took the beasts from their hosts, so why does it matter if he controls them? I know they are strong but they don't have the power the beasts gave them like they use to have (like Gaara is now), do they?

7 tyranitars
24th June 2011, 11:27 AM
Gaara still haves his sandpower. So they might still have their respective Bijuu powers.

gliscor&yanmega
24th June 2011, 3:15 PM

He hasn't even shown his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan yet.

Lorde
24th June 2011, 3:56 PM
He hasn't even shown his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan yet.

I'm pretty sure he used it when he took control of the Kyuubi. His eyes changed, which means that he was activating his Mangekyo Sharingan, which in this case, is an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He just hasn't used it in Part 2 for some reason.

7 tyranitars
24th June 2011, 3:58 PM
Perhaps it drains a lot of chakra from him, or has some other kind of backslash we don't know off yet.

TsukiMirage
24th June 2011, 5:25 PM
Gaara still haves his sandpower. So they might still have their respective Bijuu powers. Not to mention Kinkaku were still able to use the cloak form even through he was an Edo summons, so the former Jinchuuriki should be ale to pull it off too.

DucksGoMooful
24th June 2011, 5:28 PM
Would the Jinchuuriki have all their Biju powers, AS WELL as the powers of the Paths of Pein?

gliscor&yanmega
24th June 2011, 5:58 PM
I'm pretty sure he used it when he took control of the Kyuubi. His eyes changed, which means that he was activating his Mangekyo Sharingan, which in this case, is an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He just hasn't used it in Part 2 for some reason.

He used his regular Sharingan there. The only time we've seen him with his Mangekyo Sharingan and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was when Itachi told Sasuke about Madara and Izuna, and that was just via flashback.

Lorde
24th June 2011, 6:06 PM
Would the Jinchuuriki have all their Biju powers, AS WELL as the powers of the Paths of Pein?

We don't know for sure, but it's quite possible. That would make Madara a little too strong, but I'm sure that Naruto will be able to handle those six Jinchuriki. He's fought the Six Paths before, so he should be able to do it again.

He used his regular Sharingan there. The only time we've seen him with his Mangekyo Sharingan and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was when Itachi told Sasuke about Madara and Izuna, and that was just via flashback.

Don't you need a Mangekyo Sharingan to control the Kyuubi?

Crimsonlink
24th June 2011, 6:13 PM
EMS is a combination of Madara and Izuna's MS so if the sharingan didn't have both patterns in one eye then it wasn't EMS. It makes me wonder how Kishi is going to pull off Itachi's and Sasuke's MS combined since Sasuke's is like a star and Itachi's is a pinwheel.

Here is Madara's EMS

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100714203729/naruto/images/4/42/Mangekyō_Sharingan_Madara_(Eternal).svg

multi-scale
24th June 2011, 7:12 PM
Wouldn't Itachi be totally broken on the battlefield? With so much contact between both enemies and allies, Amaterasu would spread easily, and Susanoo gives him a solid defense along with offensive abilities. He might be able to turn on Kabuto like Hanzo did and seal Pain with that sealing sword his Susanoo has, but it's unlikely.

gliscor&yanmega
24th June 2011, 7:47 PM
Don't you need a Mangekyo Sharingan to control the Kyuubi?

I think it was mentioned you need it, but Madara didn't have his active. Madara does have access to Hashirama, who could control Bijuu if I remember correctly, I think it's the Wood style more then anything. Perhaps Madara controlled Kyuubi with Sharingan and Wood Style(Even though we didn't see him do anything with Wood Style, but he seems to have Zetsu goo which seems to be at less partial Hashirama DNA), or maybe Madara's Sharingan is just that strong.

Lorde
24th June 2011, 8:32 PM
I don't know. It's really hard to judge how strong Madara is when he hasn't fought any major battles. He did fight against Konan, but he didn't showcase any powers aside from his usual teleportation technique and Izanagi. I think he's either purposely hiding some other techniques, or he really can't use them. Maybe his battle against Hashirama took a toll on him.

DucksGoMooful
24th June 2011, 9:00 PM
Isn't that what he said when he first invaded the Kage Summit, that his battle took a toll on him? Then he called in Sasuke. The only powers he can use right now are his teleportation jutsu, and the Izanagi.

7 tyranitars
24th June 2011, 9:52 PM
I don't know. It's really hard to judge how strong Madara is when he hasn't fought any major battles. He did fight against Konan, but he didn't showcase any powers aside from his usual teleportation technique and Izanagi. I think he's either purposely hiding some other techniques, or he really can't use them. Maybe his battle against Hashirama took a toll on him.

He used some kind of genjutsu on Konan aswell.

Blackjack the Titan
25th June 2011, 3:04 AM
Zetsu disguised as Neji was kinda sick and twisted. But that could be fatal for the rest of the army. If more Zetsu clones are able to copy any ninja's chakra, then Naruto and Sakura may have their hands full for several chapters.

TsukiMirage
25th June 2011, 8:40 AM
Don't you need a Mangekyo Sharingan to control the Kyuubi? We were told so, but Madara apparently controlled the Kyuubi with a normal Sharingan and Sasuke was able to suppress it's chakra even before he gained MS.

Lorde
25th June 2011, 4:23 PM
We were told so, but Madara apparently controlled the Kyuubi with a normal Sharingan and Sasuke was able to suppress it's chakra even before he gained MS.

Ugh. Kishimoto strikes again. Well, I guess Madara could've learned some new tricks while he was in hiding. I was surprised that he was able to extract Bijuu with just one technique, though. I wonder if he could do the same thing now. I could see him using that technique to extract the Hachibi from Killer Bee. I think they'll fight eventually, so maybe that will happen.

TsukiMirage
26th June 2011, 1:53 AM
Well Kushina's seal was weaken, so Madara had an easier time then I guess he normally would have, but seeing as we been told that the Hachibi's seal isn't as powerful as the one holding the Kyuubi in, it's possible that Madara could pull the Hachibi out if he needed.

Lorde
26th June 2011, 3:33 AM
Well Kushina's seal was weaken, so Madara had an easier time then I guess he normally would have, but seeing as we been told that the Hachibi's seal isn't as powerful as the one holding the Kyuubi in, it's possible that Madara could pull the Hachibi out if he needed.

That would be kind of sad. I'm almost certain that Killer Bee will be captured, but I would like for him to put up a fight. If Madara simply removed the Hachibi from inside of him with his extraction technique, it would make Killer Bee seem totally weak, and his death would be even more tragic. Well, maybe Kishi will keep Killer Bee alive somehow. He did it before with Kushina, so he could do it again with Bee. He'd have to come up with a reason for his survival, but I'm sure he could pull it off.

TsukiMirage
27th June 2011, 3:53 AM
I don't know about making Kirabi seem weak. Madara is the final villain with the powers of the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Losing to him would actually be excepted of basically everyone.

I sort of want Kirabi to die so there will be an actual named death and the plot could move forward, but seeing as Madara has the Hachibi tentacle, Kishi could be planning on keeping Kirabi alive.

JD
27th June 2011, 5:37 AM
I don't know about making Kirabi seem weak. Madara is the final villain with the powers of the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Losing to him would actually be excepted of basically everyone.

I sort of want Kirabi to die so there will be an actual named death and the plot could move forward, but seeing as Madara has the Hachibi tentacle, Kishi could be planning on keeping Kirabi alive.

I really hope Killer Bee doesn't die... he's the most interesting jinchuriki at this point especially since we havn't gotten any backstory on any of the others. If he does get fodderized by Madara at some point I wonder if he'll get revived.

Blackjack the Titan
27th June 2011, 6:35 AM
My god, Madara is getting on my nerves. His next move is to release the zombie former Jinchuriki, besides Gaara of course. Naruto will definitely have his tray full.
And I'm starting to belittle the flashbacks that show the background of characters and origins. They do add emotion to the storyline, but I'm starting to feel as if they're becoming unnecessary in this arc of Naruto. The only flashback I seemed to like was the Chouji flashback before he gets Chakra butterfly wings.

Lorde
27th June 2011, 7:16 AM
Kishi could easily keep Killer Bee in the story even after the Hachibi gets extracted. Kishi seems to favor Killer Bee, so he'll definitely revive him or something. I guess that would make a lot of people happy, although I don't know how I'd feel about Killer Bee dying and then being revived via some randomly made-up method.

JD
27th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Kishi could easily keep Killer Bee in the story even after the Hachibi gets extracted. Kishi seems to favor Killer Bee, so he'll definitely revive him or something. I guess that would make a lot of people happy, although I don't know how I'd feel about Killer Bee dying and then being revived via some randomly made-up method.

You know what I was actually thinking? I was thinking that if Killer Bee actually does die eventually the Raikage will sacrifice his on life to bring him back I know it sounds a little farfetch'd but I think the Raikage will die as well.

Lorde
27th June 2011, 6:02 PM
You know what I was actually thinking? I was thinking that if Killer Bee actually does die eventually the Raikage will sacrifice his on life to bring him back I know it sounds a little farfetch'd but I think the Raikage will die as well.

Probably. The theory itself isn't really that weird, considering how several characters have been revived in the past. Death means almost nothing in this series, which is both a blessing and a curse. But while we're talking about death, I think Onoki will also die, since he has to fight his old master. I think he'll sacrifice himself in order to beat him.

7 tyranitars
27th June 2011, 6:55 PM

That would explain the time Darui got, I was thinking the same thing but then that Darui would become Raikage.

Tinygreyalien
27th June 2011, 7:54 PM
eventually he'll use sage mode with his kyubi form then **** will go down, then sasukes invincibility hax will be running for its money

shiny gible
27th June 2011, 8:33 PM
Darui would become a great Kage with his Storm Release and intelligence. Plus being the right or left hand to the Raikage means something.

Platinum fan.
27th June 2011, 10:43 PM
Everyone seems to think Killer Bee will die at some point. I could see it too but I have really grown to like him so I hope he goes down fighting. I also hope we get Gaara vs his dad soon!

Lorde
27th June 2011, 10:53 PM
Darui would become a great Kage with his Storm Release and intelligence. Plus being the right or left hand to the Raikage means something.

He's ok I guess, but I don't see him becoming Raikage even if A dies. I think Bee would be a better candidate. He's already respected, and since he'll most likely be revived if he does die, I can totally see him becoming the Raikage if A dies.

JD
27th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah Bee would make a better Raikage than Darui I mean I like Darui and his storm release and all but he seems a lot like Shikamaru he has what it takes to
become a kage but he's too lazy.

uber gon
28th June 2011, 12:58 AM
eventually he'll use sage mode with his kyubi form then **** will go down, then sasukes invincibility hax will be running for its money

Or Sasuke will get some new hax, but maybe it will render him sterile or something.:)

Lorde
28th June 2011, 2:12 AM
Yeah Bee would make a better Raikage than Darui I mean I like Darui and his storm release and all but he seems a lot like Shikamaru he has what it takes to
become a kage but he's too lazy.

I suppose Darui and Shikamaru are alike in that aspect. I like Darui as a character, but his techniques aren't too impressive in my opinion. He mentioned that he was going to use Storm Release when he fought against Ginkaku and Kinkaku, but I believe that he only used one Ranton (Storm Release) technique. I was expecting a lot more, but I was left disappointed.

Crimsonlink
28th June 2011, 2:27 AM
I suppose Darui and Shikamaru are alike in that aspect. I like Darui as a character, but his techniques aren't too impressive in my opinion. He mentioned that he was going to use Storm Release when he fought against Ginkaku and Kinkaku, but I believe that he only used one Ranton (Storm Release) technique. I was expecting a lot more, but I was left disappointed.

Its Kishi, most of the fights he draws have only 5 moves max with the exception of 3rd Hokage vs Orochimaru and Kakashi vs Zabuza I believe.

Lorde
28th June 2011, 2:40 AM
Its Kishi, most of the fights he draws have only 5 moves max with the exception of 3rd Hokage vs Orochimaru and Kakashi vs Zabuza I believe.

I guess you're right. I always get my hopes up before a big fight starts, though. I've recently realized that most fights contain 50% talking and 50% fighting. I think it should be a lot more fighting than talking, but Kishi has always been one for tedious dialogue. I wonder how the next few fights will turn out if this keeps up.

TsukiMirage
28th June 2011, 10:42 AM
eventually he'll use sage mode with his kyubi form then **** will go down, then sasukes invincibility hax will be running for its money Sasuke's far from being Hax, but regardless, Kishi seems to be setting things up so that Naruto won't be able to use his Rikudou form much against Sasuke.

Lorde
28th June 2011, 4:43 PM
It's hard to describe what Sasuke has. I wouldn't call him "hax" either, since he's lost several matches before, but he also has some incredible abilities up his sleeve, so it's hard to classify him. Anyway, I think I'm more worried about Naruto at this point. I'm sure Sasuke will have a big role at the end of this arc, but Naruto's role in this war is what's keeping me interested in the series at this point.

Platinum fan.
28th June 2011, 7:02 PM
It's really not Sasuke's abilities so much that make him cheap, its the way he gains them in the middle of a fight and uses them back to back. All of his Sharingan powers have a price on him and as shown in the Gokage summit arc it really drains him. When Itachi uses his Mangekyo Sharingan it leaves him nearly wiped out just to use one Amaterasu while Sasuke uses it quite often with not much trouble. Itachi using Susanoo pretty much killed him, while Sasuke can use it frequently but I think that was mainly because Itachi was near death anyway with the years of Sharingan catching up to him.
And with Madara and all his stuff, Sasuke no longer looks like the biggest threat. In terms of Jutsu he and Naruto are probably even for the most part. Madara on the other hand...

Crimsonlink
28th June 2011, 7:20 PM
In terms of Jutsu he and Naruto are probably even for the most part. Madara on the other hand...

No Sasuke has way more Jutsus than Naruto and sword skills and Taijutsu as well.... Yeah Sasuke outmatches Naruto in everything except Strength, Chakra, Stamina, and Luck with the sole exception of when Sage mode is active where Naruto has better Taijutsu.

Platinum fan.
28th June 2011, 7:42 PM
No Sasuke has way more Jutsus than Naruto and sword skills and Taijutsu as well.... Yeah Sasuke outmatches Naruto in everything except Strength, Chakra, Stamina, and Luck with the sole exception of when Sage mode is active where Naruto has better Taijutsu.

When Naruto's in sage mode he's just as good as regular Sasuke. And his millions of shadow clones make up for his lack of skill as shown in his battles against clearly stronger opponents like Pain. And now with his Kyubi powers and being as fast as Raikage he can avoided Sasuke's Amaterasu. Susanoo is really the only thing Naruto does not have a counter for yet. If he and the Nine Tailed Fox learn to work together they can break any of Sasuke's Genjutsu just like Killer Bee did.

DucksGoMooful
28th June 2011, 9:11 PM
What do you think about Naruto and Sasuke just having an updated battle similar to the one at the end of the original series? Naruto has basically perfected his old skills and improved on them as well as gotten some new ones, and Sasuke has improved his old skills and gotten new ones. When they fight it'll be just like their old fight only more advanced. I don't know if that made sense to anyone.

Crimsonlink
28th June 2011, 9:23 PM
What do you think about Naruto and Sasuke just having an updated battle similar to the one at the end of the original series? Naruto has basically perfected his old skills and improved on them as well as gotten some new ones, and Sasuke has improved his old skills and gotten new ones. When they fight it'll be just like their old fight only more advanced. I don't know if that made sense to anyone.

While I'm sure there will be a Chidori and Rasengan clash again, both Sasuke and Naruto have new skills to bring to the table. I would love to see how Naruto would survive a Kirin or Sasuke's Susanoo vs Rasenshuriken. I'm talking big guns here with the BijuuRasengan and Amaterasu Chidori or something like that.

The fight won't be tame hopefully. They both need to go for the kill because Sasuke will for sure and Naruto needs to have the same mindset if Kishi isn't going for that "friendship wins all" battle conclusion.

DucksGoMooful
28th June 2011, 9:29 PM
While I'm sure there will be a Chidori and Rasengan clash again, both Sasuke and Naruto have new skills to bring to the table. I would love to see how Naruto would survive a Kirin or Sasuke's Susanoo vs Rasenshuriken. I'm talking big guns here with the BijuuRasengan and Amaterasu Chidori or something like that.
Well obviously, they have new skills that they're going to use, but it will have the same sort of feel. I'm betting that Naruto will have a bunch of flashbacks to pre-Shippuden and his training. Sasuke's probably going to have flashbacks to his training as well.

The fight won't be tame hopefully. They both need to go for the kill because Sasuke will for sure and Naruto needs to have the same mindset if Kishi isn't going for that "friendship wins all" battle conclusion.
Yeah, we can all tell that Sasuke wants to kill Naruto. Naruto won't like it, but he will kill him eventually. There has to be a happy ending, that's how things work in stories. Sasuke's gonna die, Naruto will be so regretful, Sakura's gonna be sad, etc. It should be good though, if they ever get to it.

Lorde
28th June 2011, 10:34 PM
I'm suddenly worried about Naruto's Rasenshuriken. I remember how Naruto learned that in order to counter Sasuke's Raiton jutsu, but since Sasuke was shown using Futon jutsu to his advantage when he fought against Danzo, I don't think that Naruto's Rasenshuriken is going to be effective. Sasuke will just enhance his Katon with the Rasenshuriken :c

Tinygreyalien
29th June 2011, 1:09 AM
maybe the ameterasu techniques arent weak to wind or whatever because its a kekkai genkai thingy, that way it doesnt have to abide to the element cycle shown to us before

just an idea = susanoo chidori anyone?

Lorde
29th June 2011, 4:21 AM
maybe the ameterasu techniques arent weak to wind or whatever because its a kekkai genkai thingy, that way it doesnt have to abide to the element cycle shown to us before

Amaterasu is a complicated jutsu. I don't even know if elemental techniques can stop it. Either way, Sasuke has the advantage when it comes to elemental jutsu. I wish Naruto had Water Release to counter Sasuke's Fire Release. That would come in handy.

Shneak
29th June 2011, 4:54 AM
I don't know if this has been discussed, but I think I found a plothole.

Shikamaru's dad said that they can use Naruto's power to search for Zetsu's by sensing evil intentions. He would do this by creating shadow clones. But in the training arc, Bee says that Naruto can't make shadow clones in his Nine-Tails form because his chakra will drain too quickly. So, wtf? Unless Shikamaru's dad is talking about Sage Mode.

7 tyranitars
29th June 2011, 10:16 AM
yeah or it is that shikamarus dad doesn't know about the drawback?

lucky_u
29th June 2011, 10:45 AM
yeah or it is that shikamarus dad doesn't know about the drawback?

Shikaku doesn't have the info on the drawback. 8-Tail only explained it when Naruto were to learn tailed beast bomb. I imagine Tsunade's slug would make a fairly useful substitute. And a good time to learn its limits.

Lorde
29th June 2011, 12:59 PM
Shikaku doesn't have the info on the drawback. 8-Tail only explained it when Naruto were to learn tailed beast bomb. I imagine Tsunade's slug would make a fairly useful substitute. And a good time to learn its limits.

It's too bad that Shikamaru's dad is just ignoring Katsuyu. I thought it was fairly obvious that she'd be of great use during this war, not just with the Zetsu situation but with healing as well. It looks like Tsunade is still weak from her previous effort though, so she may not be able to distribute her chakra very well yet.

TsukiMirage
29th June 2011, 1:36 PM
A couple of things.

Madara says or thinks to himself that Naruto's ability to feel hostility and hatred is just like Uzumaki Mito's.

He gives us another hint that he'll be defeated by stating "This is the final day of the Senju will of fire". If that doesn't scream imminent defeat I don't know what does.

The Zetsu horde combines to a giant Zetsu which Naruto destroys with his finger FRS.

Naruto talks about summoning Gama Hiro at the end. He has a long talk with Shikaku and Shizune tells Sakura about Yamato's disappearance.

Yes, he calls it the "Mini Rasenshuriken". And Madara now knows he controls the Kyuubi.

He literally calls it "Mini"

When Naruto and Bee arrive, Bee rushes towards "F" (Yes, another character with a letter for a name) and wants to greet him but Naruto attacks him. He says they're all Zetsus and defeats them all.

Bee keeps talking to the Zetsu's, I guess he can't detect them. Naruto's rasengans are the same, he can just produce them over and over now. Seems like Madara knows every detail of what's going on. The Edo Jins aren't there either.

http://www.narutom.com/d/file/news/2011-06-29/b32a8eb0b1576e5cf2c8e9069026efc4.jpghttp://www.narutom.com/d/file/news/2011-06-29/1c9e654d6dcb4f7e0a17498a0a9911e5.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AqVI48lFqao/Tgr0XjVPyMI/AAAAAAAAIng/BcVdgVweQX8/s200/Naruto_545_spoiler_hitsuke.jpg Now that's a random power-up.

gliscor&yanmega
29th June 2011, 3:52 PM
Chapter is out.

So much Zetsu stuff going on, even if they are being done in my Naruto, it's not all bad for me, Zetsu is still the greatest in my eyes.

Lorde
29th June 2011, 5:03 PM
Thank God, we finally get an action-packed chapter after what seemed like months. I liked that Naruto got to show off some of his new techniques, although that finger Rasenshuriken looked kind of silly. I enjoyed that Tsunade called the First Hokage her grandfather. Everyone in this series is usually so formal when it comes to the Kage, so that was nice to see.

DucksGoMooful
29th June 2011, 6:09 PM
Oh man I loved this chapter. We get to see more Kyuubi powers, and there's a whole lot of action as well as info. We need more chapters like this!

Crimsonlink
29th June 2011, 6:23 PM
I personally felt it was a horrible chapter simply because Naruto hogged ALL the action. Bee didn't do anything and like TsukiMirage said the power up was random. I give points for good combat but take off points for simple cheapness. It felt like the White Zetsu's were there just to show off Naruto's new powers and not give any resistance. I would have loved to see if Naruto had anything defensive wise if the Zetsus attacked him.

There is the question of where the hell did he learn all those different Rasengans? Also whats the deal with KB at the end of the chapter? Thats just asking for the Kyuubi to come out unless Kishi sweeps it under the rug.

Shikaku told Naurto not to talk to Madara but he probably won't listen as always. The other 6 Jinchuuriki vs Naruto and Bee is the only I'm looking forward to and how the Rinnegan and Sharingan eyes will affect the battle between them.

7 tyranitars
29th June 2011, 6:38 PM
like TsukiMirage said the power up was random

he was pretending to be Sasuke XD

Lorde
29th June 2011, 10:28 PM
I personally felt it was a horrible chapter simply because Naruto hogged ALL the action.

Naruto was training forever on that turtle island thing while everyone else was busy fighting. After several months of Naruto missing out on the action, he finally gets to do something useful, and you're complaining that he "hogged" all the action? That's not right. I thought it was great that Naruto finally did something and I like that things are moving ahead now. Killer Bee will probably get some action soon enough anyway, so there's nothing to complain about.

lolipiece
29th June 2011, 10:39 PM
This chapter was stupid because of one little fact.

NARUTO SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE CLONES IN NINE-TAILS MODE!

He would die if that happens...

sam40400
29th June 2011, 11:33 PM
NARUTO SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE CLONES IN NINE-TAILS MODE!

He would die if that happens...
why will he die? -.-

Okay, so now,naruto has like a bunch of different rasengan techniques...but when will he learn the tail beast blast? and since when did he know how to summon jirayas other frog? and when the fudge will sasuke battle naruto?

shiny gible
30th June 2011, 12:05 AM
If Naruto uses Shadow Clones jutsu in his nine tails mode than the nine tails will eat away at Narutos original chakra and once Narutos chakra hits zero he dies obviously. But Naruto knows the risk of it and if he still went for it than that means Naruto is serious and wants to end this quickly.
Also Mini RasenShuriken :O never expected that. The other two were amazing as well. Looks like Naruto can do a whole lot more with Rasengan. Those Chakra arms really do come in handy

Crimsonlink
30th June 2011, 12:40 AM
Naruto was training forever on that turtle island thing while everyone else was busy fighting. After several months of Naruto missing out on the action, he finally gets to do something useful, and you're complaining that he "hogged" all the action? That's not right. I thought it was great that Naruto finally did something and I like that things are moving ahead now. Killer Bee will probably get some action soon enough anyway, so there's nothing to complain about.

Yeah thats exactly my point. Bee just had his swords on his hands and stood there doing nothing. I agree that its great the plot is moving forward but thats it.

Platinum fan.
30th June 2011, 1:02 AM
The Chapter felt slow. The only thing good about it was Naruto back in action with his Rasengan abuse. Mini Rasenshuriken was cute but deadly. So Naruto was told not to use his Talk no jutsu against Madara even though we all know he will. This war arc isn't what I thought it was. Really I want to see the final fights and end it already since the minor characters aren't even doing that much anymore. No Kiba, Shino, Hinata, action! Neji and Tenten are doing stuff offscreen. I think Rock Lee briefly battled Haku but meh. Just bring on Madara and Sasuke already.

Lorde
30th June 2011, 1:15 AM
I thought this chapter was incredibly fast-paced. One minute it seemed like nothing interesting was going to happen, and then we see Madara and the revived Jinchuriki head out. Then Naruto and Killer Bee arrive on the battlefield, and Naruto shows off a couple of new Rasengan variations. I thought it was a good chapter. A little plot hole-ish, but that is to be expected.

Charminions
30th June 2011, 3:24 AM
Chapter was okay, I liked how Naruto showed us his new Rasengan techniques though I don't understand the point of Mini Rasenshuriken :/.

WhiteWisper
30th June 2011, 6:02 AM
Chapter was okay, I liked how Naruto showed us his new Rasengan techniques though I don't understand the point of Mini Rasenshuriken :/.

It's mostly just that idea, "little attack has big boom" that people seem to eat up. I liked it all in all, and I'm glad there's no real complaints about the repetition of the Rasengan over and over again. I'm sure that in this new Kyuubi-mode, there's some reason why Naruto can send shadow clones all over the place despite the aforementioned "Nine-tales will nom nom on your chakra 'till you die."

Obviously we're waiting to see these new Paths of Pain in action though.

Pokechan
30th June 2011, 6:33 AM
I read the chapter and it was pretty good. I have a question though, why is Naruto using shadow clone jutsu when a couple of chapters ago he was told about how the Nine-Tails eats up his chakra? I hope Kishi explains some of the noticeble plot holes in a few chapters. And how do you think Naruto will do against Sasuke with his variations of rasengan and Nine-Tail form?

Platinum fan.
30th June 2011, 6:40 AM
Naruto's new abilities make him much stronger but Sasuke still has Susanoo so he couldn't beat him if they fought right now unless he like hides out of Sasuke's reach and lets him run out of chakra. Why do I have a feeling Nagato and Itachi are going to try and fight Madara themselves? Would be kind of cool if Nagato got out his own Pains to fight Madara's.

WhiteWisper
30th June 2011, 7:22 AM
Naruto's new abilities make him much stronger but Sasuke still has Susanoo so he couldn't beat him if they fought right now unless he like hides out of Sasuke's reach and lets him run out of chakra. Why do I have a feeling Nagato and Itachi are going to try and fight Madara themselves? Would be kind of cool if Nagato got out his own Pains to fight Madara's.

That's always a possibility, but it seems more like Naruto and Bee are going to fight them, Bee's going to die, and Naruto will either live, lose the 9-Tails, or lose something important from the Nine-Tails.. They might talk with Naruto again, but knowing how the story's gonna end, you guys know Edo-Itachi won't be changing Sasuke anytime soon.

Grovyl
30th June 2011, 7:30 AM
The different Ransengans were cool, and I think the Mini Rasenshuriken was supposed to show how powerful his Rasengan is now. I also think Naruto has full control over Kyuubi so he can't "nom nom" on his chakra. I want to see more Kyuubi-mode stuff, Madara/Jinchuuriki action, and Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't even have to do anything, I want to see an appearance of Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
30th June 2011, 9:37 AM
We get to learn a little more about Mito, which is nice. We also learn that Madara wants Naruto to confront the White Zetsus, possibly in an attempt to weaken him. I'm quite sadden that Shikaku was unable to come up with any other way to detect the Zetsu copies. I was expecting more for him, since he's suppose to be a genius. Anyhow, we finally get confirmation of Zetsu's origins and connection to Hashirama. The shot of Madara hopping through the trees with the Jinchuuriki Paths was pure awesome. I wish we had gotten more of them and hopefully they'll get in on the action soon. Seeing Naruto in action was quite nice but it seem more about flash then actual skill. I'm also have to call shenanigans on Naruto being able to use some many new Rasengan variations when we definitely know he had nearly no time to learn them considering we have a full account of the time between him learning the Rikudou form and when he left. Clearly shenanigans. I will say I like the fact that Naruto showed he can actually summon a toad on command and the combination Zetsu. But seeing as Naruto is making dozen of clones and have been in his Rikudou form for nearly a whole night, I'm expecting him to suffer the side effects soon, otherwise the whole point of Kirabi mentioning the risk would have been a waste of space. Interesting chapter.

Lorde
30th June 2011, 4:52 PM
I'm guessing that the mini Rasenshuriken was used to show that Naruto can use compact chakra to increase the strength of his jutsu. Or something like that. I thought it was kind of weird, but at least Naruto developed some new techniques while he was training. I really want to see him in Kyuubi mode, since that's when things will get more entertaining. I'm fairly positive that the Kyuubi will side with Naruto from now on, so that'll be cool.

7 tyranitars
30th June 2011, 6:06 PM
I actualy thought the mini rasenshuriken was kind of funny :p.

sam40400
30th June 2011, 7:16 PM
If Naruto uses Shadow Clones jutsu in his nine tails mode than the nine tails will eat away at Narutos original chakra and once Narutos chakra hits zero he dies obviously.

wait but cant he use the nine tails chakra to do shadow clones? >_>

DucksGoMooful
30th June 2011, 7:38 PM
I'm pretty sure it has to do with Kyuubi working against Naruto, rather than with him. If Kyuubi doesn't eat Naruto's chakra, then he's fine. So we need Naruto and Kyuubi working together before the end of the series.

Crimsonlink
30th June 2011, 8:08 PM
I'm guessing that the mini Rasenshuriken was used to show that Naruto can use compact chakra to increase the strength of his jutsu. Or something like that. I thought it was kind of weird, but at least Naruto developed some new techniques while he was training. I really want to see him in Kyuubi mode, since that's when things will get more entertaining. I'm fairly positive that the Kyuubi will side with Naruto from now on, so that'll be cool.

I wouldn't call them new techniques rather than more of the same. Mini-Rasenshuriken doesn't seem like its as powerful as the bigger version but it must do crazy internal damage.

A very interesting thing I realized and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned, Naruto can use Rasenshuriken without clones in his super mode. Well a bit of a mini version but still no clones for Rasengan variations is a good thing.

Lorde
30th June 2011, 8:55 PM
I'm pretty sure it has to do with Kyuubi working against Naruto, rather than with him. If Kyuubi doesn't eat Naruto's chakra, then he's fine. So we need Naruto and Kyuubi working together before the end of the series.

Which may actually happen, seeing as how Naruto took the time to be nice to the Kyuubi. I'm sure the Kyuubi will warm up to Naruto because of that display of kindness, and with his help, Naruto will stand a chance against Madara. As it stands now, I don't think he can beat Madara.

uber gon
30th June 2011, 11:13 PM
Kinda freaky seeing random hands popping out of Naruto's new form, but the Rasengans were worth it.

Lorde
1st July 2011, 12:21 AM
Kinda freaky seeing random hands popping out of Naruto's new form, but the Rasengans were worth it.

I did like those new Rasengan-based attacks, even though they look kind of silly in retrospect. I hope Kishi gives Naruto a totally new attack. It seems like all we really get is new Rasengan variations, but those get kind of boring after a while.

Grovyl
1st July 2011, 12:27 AM
I wouldn't call them new techniques rather than more of the same. Mini-Rasenshuriken doesn't seem like its as powerful as the bigger version but it must do crazy internal damage.

A very interesting thing I realized and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned, Naruto can use Rasenshuriken without clones in his super mode. Well a bit of a mini version but still no clones for Rasengan variations is a good thing.

Well, of coarse it's not as powerful as the bigger one, but it's just showing us how well his Rasengans and other techniques are.

Naruto is much more powerful and is able to control his chakra much better in this mode, I guess.

I still don't get how he's been able to get into this mode if he hasn't befriended the Kyuubi, can anyone explain.

Shneak
1st July 2011, 12:31 AM
Naruto is so overpowered now. He makes Sasuke look underpowered.

Nice action though. I want to see Madara **** stuff up as the new Pain. I have a desire to see the Seven-Tails in action.

sam40400
1st July 2011, 1:54 AM
Naruto is so overpowered now. He makes Sasuke look underpowered.

well sasuke can still supress the nine tail's chakra, but then agen, naruto still has sage mode, but sasuke is getting his eternal mongakeyo sharingan so u never kno.

TsukiMirage
1st July 2011, 2:58 AM
Sasuke shouldn't be that far off. We have already seen that he's a match for Ee's level of speed, so whatever he gains in EMS should put him over again.

Lorde
1st July 2011, 4:19 AM
I'm pretty sure that Sasuke will be even stronger than Naruto is right now. We still haven't seen him since he got his eye transplant, so we don't know what new powers he's obtained. I'd say that only Madara is tougher than both Naruto and Sasuke, since his powers are directly related to the Sage of Six Paths.

Platinum fan.
1st July 2011, 3:14 PM
Sasuke vs Naruto. That battle will be the battle of uber jutsu moves. I can't wait to see it. I hope they use all their moves to counter the other. Hopefully it won't be as one sided as their first battle manga wise. Sasuke dominated nearly the whole fight with Naruto's comeback being only one page of him beating Sasuke up underwater. Kind of glad the anime expanded on Naruto's comeback (One of the very few things I think the anime did better then the manga of Naruto)

You know it will never happen but if team seven's squad ever did regroup and become a full team again, it would be the most powerful team ever. Naruto with his sage mode, Kyuubi mode, and all his other powers, Sasuke with his Mangekyo Sharingan, Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Thunderclap, Sakura constantly healing them, and Kakashi just being his old Kakashi self. This form of cell number seven would be invincible. Madara and his army would be screwed XD...mostly.

SharpedoX
1st July 2011, 7:51 PM
A very interesting chapter indeed. Fast paced; something we've etched for a while in my opinion, looking at previous chapters. And finally a chapter without unnecessary back-story and much needed action.

Too bad the Zetsus felt kind of fillerish even after they merged. Possibly just a way to weaken Naruto before the real fights take place though.

Crimsonlink
1st July 2011, 8:00 PM
Sakura constantly healing them,

Sakura is dead weight. Both Naruto and Sasuke don't need healing thanks to regeneration and urber defense respectively. Besides you think Kishi would actually allow a female in his manga to stick out?

Lorde
1st July 2011, 8:12 PM
Too bad the Zetsus felt kind of fillerish even after they merged. Possibly just a way to weaken Naruto before the real fights take place though.

I'm actually disappointed that Kishi had them merge in this chapter. I thought that they should've merged as a final tactic later on. If I were in charge of the manga, I would've had all the Zetsu merge during one of the final fights of the series, and then I'd have someone kill the giant Zetsu and end the chaos in that manner.

TsukiMirage
1st July 2011, 8:41 PM
Yeah, their merging seem pointless considering they didn't do a single thing. Seeing as the clones can merge, I want to see the original Zetsus take advantage of the clones and create something even better.

Platinum fan.
2nd July 2011, 2:57 AM
Sakura is dead weight. Both Naruto and Sasuke don't need healing thanks to regeneration and urber defense respectively. Besides you think Kishi would actually allow a female in his manga to stick out?

Naruto and Sasuke's uber abilities drain them of chakra. That is the only real downside to Sasuke's invincible jutsus. Without Karin to recharge him, Sasuke would have been killed a few times, even during the Danzo fight Sasuke used her at least once to restock on chakra and during the Gokage summit he had to get help from Zetsu to recharge his chakra. Don't know about Naruto though.

Lorde
2nd July 2011, 6:51 AM
Naruto wouldn't get drained as much since he can utilize the chakra around himself using Sage Mode. He also has the Kyuubi's chakra, and then his own chakra reserves are pretty high apparently, so he'd be set while Sasuke would struggle a bit more when it comes to chakra.

Dasdardly
2nd July 2011, 7:20 AM
Everyone does realize that the Mini-Rasenshuriken is stronger, right? The smaller the Rasengan, the more compressed the chakra is. Thus resulting in a more explosive release. Which is the whole point of the Rasengan. ._.

TsukiMirage
2nd July 2011, 10:32 AM
Naruto wouldn't get drained as much since he can utilize the chakra around himself using Sage Mode. He also has the Kyuubi's chakra, and then his own chakra reserves are pretty high apparently, so he'd be set while Sasuke would struggle a bit more when it comes to chakra. Don't forget that Sage Mode doesn't actually give Naruto more chakra. It simply boosts the chakra he already has. So he would still run out of chakra even in Sage Mode.

I honestly don't see Naruto having the Kyuubi after everything is done.

Lorde
2nd July 2011, 2:58 PM
Everyone does realize that the Mini-Rasenshuriken is stronger, right? The smaller the Rasengan, the more compressed the chakra is. Thus resulting in a more explosive release. Which is the whole point of the Rasengan. ._.

I realized early on that the mini Rasenshuriken must've been composed of highly compressed chakra, but it didn't look more powerful than the normal Rasenshuriken to me. I'd say that they were about the same. I still thought it looked rather silly, though.

lucky_u
2nd July 2011, 3:23 PM
Everyone does realize that the Mini-Rasenshuriken is stronger, right? The smaller the Rasengan, the more compressed the chakra is. Thus resulting in a more explosive release. Which is the whole point of the Rasengan. ._.That was based on the assumption that the same amount of chakra is used for both technique.
But given what we see on the chapter, Mini-rasenshuriken is no stronger than a Rasenshuriken.

Don't forget that Sage Mode doesn't actually give Naruto more chakra. It simply boosts the chakra he already has. So he would still run out of chakra even in Sage Mode.

I honestly don't see Naruto having the Kyuubi after everything is done.Sage Mode do give Naruto more chakra. The technique absorbs the chakra from surrounding, if I remembered correctly.
(Unless I missed something, hmm)

Kyuubi probably will be dealt during Naruto vs Sasuke.

I realized early on that the mini Rasenshuriken must've been composed of highly compressed chakra, but it didn't look more powerful than the normal Rasenshuriken to me. I'd say that they were about the same. I still thought it looked rather silly, though.It's like using ember and fire blast on level 1 caterpie. One save PP, the other not so much. It might looked silly, but hey, it gets the job done.

Platinum fan.
2nd July 2011, 4:20 PM
Naruto can run out of chakra. After the Pain battle he was drained, Kakashi had to carry him back to the village after he met Nagato and Konan. We don't know the full extent of the Kyuubi mode since he hasn't had a real battle in this mode, I hope he does soon though so we can see it's real power, like with all those Rasengans. We already covered Sasuke's Sharingan drains him of chakra and eyesight the more frequently he uses it, hence why he needed Karin. I wonder what his new power restock will be? Assuming its not the Zetsus like in the Gokage summit.

-Raiga-
2nd July 2011, 9:18 PM

Uhh...no. Something being smaller and being compact are two diffrent things.

Its the same difference as filling a water balloon, compared to filling a smaller water balloon with the same amount of water.

Now thats not to say he didn't make a compacted one, but as far as I can tell he just made a smaller one.

Lorde
2nd July 2011, 11:54 PM
I just realized that Japan is at volume 56, while the United States just got volume 51. It looks like we're 5 volumes behind. We used to be just 2-3 volumes behind Japan, but the gap has increased over time. That's disappointing. I know that very few people here actually purchase the English volumes, but I thought this was interesting.

TsukiMirage
3rd July 2011, 5:57 AM
Sage Mode do give Naruto more chakra. The technique absorbs the chakra from surrounding, if I remembered correctly.
(Unless I missed something, hmm) Sage Mode absorbs natural energy from the surrounding and combine it with his chakra to form sage chakra. The amount of sage chakra Naruto has is dependent on Naruto's actual chakra levels. So if Naruto is low on chakra in the first place, Sage Mode won't grant him that much of a boost.

lucky_u
3rd July 2011, 9:15 AM
Sage Mode absorbs natural energy from the surrounding and combine it with his chakra to form sage chakra. The amount of sage chakra Naruto has is dependent on Naruto's actual chakra levels. So if Naruto is low on chakra in the first place, Sage Mode won't grant him that much of a boost.

Ops, must have a faulty memory.
So Shima and Fukasaku must have a lot of chakra reserve, since they been helping Jiraiya gather chakra in Sage Mode.
Or Jiraiya is?

Hang on, could Naruto fuse Kyuubi's chakra with natural energy?
We know Naruto shows a state similar to this, but Kishimoto didn't say much after that.
Would that make a solution for the usage of Kagebunshin in Kyuubi mode?

thatguycharizard34
3rd July 2011, 2:27 PM
I love the Mini Rasenshuriken :D so cute :P anyway, he looks set to decimate some bad guys :)

Lorde
3rd July 2011, 2:45 PM
We know Naruto shows a state similar to this, but Kishimoto didn't say much after that.
Would that make a solution for the usage of Kagebunshin in Kyuubi mode?

It would be interesting to have Naruto use both Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode at the same time. I remember how he was using Sage Mode to keep the Kyuubi in check when he went to talk to Nagato, but it wasn't like he was using both modes at the same time; one mode was simply over-riding the other. I wonder if this is Kishi's plan. It would definitely be cool to see.

DucksGoMooful
3rd July 2011, 6:39 PM
So Shima and Fukasaku must have a lot of chakra reserve, since they been helping Jiraiya gather chakra in Sage Mode.
Or Jiraiya is?
No, the chakra reserves don't matter. The two frog elders attach themselves to Jiraiya (or Naruto) and remain still while attached, allowing them to draw in Nature chakra and transfer it to Jiraiya/Naruto, so that that Jiraiya/Naruto doesn't have to stay still in the course of battle.

In theory this works, but Kyuubi's evil intent or whatever means that they can't attach to Naruto, which is why in the Pein battle he had those two clones in reserve gathering Nature chakra so that he could re-enter Sage mode when he ran out.

JD
3rd July 2011, 6:46 PM
It would be interesting to have Naruto use both Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode at the same time. I remember how he was using Sage Mode to keep the Kyuubi in check when he went to talk to Nagato, but it wasn't like he was using both modes at the same time; one mode was simply over-riding the other. I wonder if this is Kishi's plan. It would definitely be cool to see.

Wouldn't Naruto have a hard time maintaining that though? If I recall correctly back in the Pain fight Naruto only had a limited amount of time in Sage mode. And isn't it risky for Naruto to stay in RM mode for too long? But I have to admit Naruto using Sage Mode and RM mode at the same time would be pretty cool.

Lorde
3rd July 2011, 8:40 PM
Wouldn't Naruto have a hard time maintaining that though? If I recall correctly back in the Pain fight Naruto only had a limited amount of time in Sage mode. And isn't it risky for Naruto to stay in RM mode for too long? But I have to admit Naruto using Sage Mode and RM mode at the same time would be pretty cool.

I'm sure it would be hard for Naruto to maintain both modes at once, but I think all his training will pay off. After all, Kishi can have Naruto do almost anything, and it wouldn't seem totally random since Naruto just got another upgrade.

DucksGoMooful
3rd July 2011, 9:49 PM
Just want to clarify here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Naruto can stay in Sage Mode as long as he still has Nature Charkra. The reason he ran out in the Pein fight is because he used 2 Rasenshurikens, which used up all his nature chakra.

Blackjack the Titan
4th July 2011, 5:14 AM
I'm sure it would be hard for Naruto to maintain both modes at once, but I think all his training will pay off. After all, Kishi can have Naruto do almost anything, and it wouldn't seem totally random since Naruto just got another upgrade.

Naruto is the most powerful of the Tailed Demons hosts (excluding Bijuu). He can pull it off.
It would suck if Naruto was in his newest form and then a flashback chapter comes up.

TsukiMirage
4th July 2011, 6:33 AM
Or Jiraiya is?

Would that make a solution for the usage of Kagebunshin in Kyuubi mode? Seeing as they're simply absorbing the natural energy and combining it with Jiraiya's chakra, they wouldn't need a large chakra reserve.

I guess it would be possible, but it wouldn't be any solution. The whole issue with Rikudou Form is that while Naruto is using the Kyuubi's chakra, the Kyuubi's eating away at his own. Combining Sage Mode with it is still not gonna help with the Kyuubi eating away at his own.

Just want to clarify here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Naruto can stay in Sage Mode as long as he still has Nature Charkra. The reason he ran out in the Pein fight is because he used 2 Rasenshurikens, which used up all his nature chakra. Actually, there does seem to be a time limit. Naruto mentions it when he was fighting against Animal Path, before he had used another FRS.

lucky_u
4th July 2011, 8:12 AM
Seeing as they're simply absorbing the natural energy and combining it with Jiraiya's chakra, they wouldn't need a large chakra reserve.

I guess it would be possible, but it wouldn't be any solution. The whole issue with Rikudou Form is that while Naruto is using the Kyuubi's chakra, the Kyuubi's eating away at his own. Combining Sage Mode with it is still not gonna help with the Kyuubi eating away at his own.

Actually, there does seem to be a time limit. Naruto mentions it when he was fighting against Animal Path, before he had used another FRS.So Jiraiya is.

Sage mode could increase Naruto's chakra.
Though now I had my concern whether that is enough.

The time limit is based on the chakra Naruto left with isn't?
I'll check the chapter, in case I'm wrong.

Lorde
4th July 2011, 3:34 PM
The whole Sage Mode/Nature chakra thing is a bit confusing, and I bet that it'll get even more confusing in the near future since Naruto is going to be using the Kyuubi's chakra along with it. I just hope that my dream of seeing Naruto and the Kyuubi working together finally comes true. It probably wouldn't last long, but it would still be cool to see.

LexSuicune
4th July 2011, 10:46 PM
I doubt it, the Kyuubi is a mass of pure evil.

There's no hope in that thing.

Lorde
5th July 2011, 12:10 AM
I doubt it, the Kyuubi is a mass of pure evil.

There's no hope in that thing.

Did you read the previous Kyuubi chapters? The Kyuubi was shown trying to talk to Naruto in a calm manner rather than in his usual manipulative way. He also seemed to accept that Naruto had gotten stronger, and he seemed to be affected when Naruto said that he'd help him get rid of his anger. Those are just some of the hints that have been put out there that suggest that the Kyuubi may help Naruto when he fights Sasuke.

LexSuicune
5th July 2011, 12:54 AM
I have read them.

But the Kyuubi was WRITTEN and presented as the ultimate expression of evil in the world compressed in the form of a Nine-Tailed wolf rampaging accross the Shinobi World.

To even THINK that the Kyuubi can be tamed, or reasoned with is against its nature. Specially if it's due to one of Naruto's stupid speeches.

That would be an immense failure from Kishimoto.

multi-scale
5th July 2011, 8:55 PM
Even if Naruto could transform into Kyuubi, wouldn't that make it easier for Sasuke to beat him (since the EMS/MS can supposedly control Kyuubi). And how's Madara going to make Sasuke and Naruto fight each other when he needs Naruto alive and he knows Sasuke's going for a kill?

Lorde
5th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Even if Naruto could transform into Kyuubi, wouldn't that make it easier for Sasuke to beat him (since the EMS/MS can supposedly control Kyuubi).

I don't think so. When a Jinchuriki transforms into its Bijuu, it isn't a permanent change. I think the Mangekyo Sharingan can only control the real Bijuu.

And how's Madara going to make Sasuke and Naruto fight each other when he needs Naruto alive and he knows Sasuke's going for a kill?

He'll probably step in and stop Sasuke.

Mark1006
6th July 2011, 12:33 AM
Anyone else think Sasuke is going to pull a Darth Vader and end up helping Naruto defeat Madara but die?

I'm guessing it's just me.

Platinum fan.
6th July 2011, 1:58 AM
Something like that is bound to happen. He is Darth Uchiha after all. I really don't see Sasuke living by the final of the series. He is to much a criminal and the world hates him for what he has done, helping Madara and all.

multi-scale
6th July 2011, 5:18 AM
If only Sakura just shoved that kunai is his back about 70 chapters ago.

Shneak
6th July 2011, 5:46 AM
^
He wouldn't have died anyway

Anyone else think Sasuke is going to pull a Darth Vader and end up helping Naruto defeat Madara but die?

I'm guessing it's just me.

So do I. I think he'll turn good and then die for the cause, making his death memorable and "sad".

TsukiMirage
6th July 2011, 6:14 AM
Personally I doubt Sasuke will die in the end. Aside from the way Kishi favors him, a pretty big point has been made about Naruto reuniting the former Team Seven and that wouldn't be possible with Sasuke dead. Between the idea that a single speech can erase years of hatred between the villages and the fact that all of Sasuke's actions have been toked as being caused by Madara's manipulation, Kishi has given himself plenty of room to completely undo all of Sasuke's "evil".

Crimsonlink
6th July 2011, 6:55 AM
I disagree TsukiMirage, I personally think it would be better plotwise to have Naruto realize he needs to exterminate the Uchiha clan in order to end the cycle of hatred. People aren't going to forget Sasuke's involvement in starting the war. It would mature Naruto into the Hokage role and make him realize somethings/people cannot be saved, even if the bonds were that of brothers. Of course Kishi could sweep it under the rug and have the world be all peaceful with the good ending or whatever.

Also the hatred between nations will come back after the war or again it will be swept under the rug using Author's universal power over the plot.

Opinion: The whole Naruto bringing Peace to the Elemental countries/World is a bunch of BS IMHO. Sure there is times of peace but an outright end to conflict is hard to imagine in a world of ninja. Naruto would have to end the system of ninja training in the entire continent to stop any sort of violence along with tyrants like Gato all the time. Its simply not possible on such a wide scale like in real life. So I really do wonder how Kishi is going to pull it off.

7 tyranitars
6th July 2011, 3:36 PM
found this so far:

Naruto 546 Spoilers Summaries

Credits: Ohana
Verification: Confirmed
Trans: takl
やっと、ガアラが動いたよ~
ガアラパパ 前雷影VSガアラ 土影

At last, Gaara made a move~
Gaara papa, the former Raikage vs Gaara, Tsuchikage

not much but certainly worth the attention.

JD
6th July 2011, 3:56 PM
Yes! Finally the Gaara and Oonoki fight vs Edo Kages starts well hopefully it's good and not like rushed or something.

gliscor&yanmega
6th July 2011, 3:57 PM
Full spoiler script was posted, just needs to be translated. Wonder if we'll be getting the chapter early today like the last little while.

I hope to see Zetsu in the chapter, but from what I quickly read from Google translator, he's name wasn't in it, but I'm pretty sure I saw Killerbee's name in it(Plus there were music notes in the spoilers which I think is only used for Killerbee).

7 tyranitars
6th July 2011, 4:05 PM
I want to know what happens with the Gaara fight now. :D

uber gon
6th July 2011, 4:14 PM
Hopefully we'll get to see some new sand jutsu.

Lorde
6th July 2011, 4:18 PM
Yay, Gaara will finally get to show his stuff. I was disappointed that he only used one new jutsu during the Gokage Summit, so I hope he shows off his new tricks during this fight. I'm also excited to see what Onoki can do to stop the second Tsuchikage.

JD
6th July 2011, 4:24 PM
Yay, Gaara will finally get to show his stuff. I was disappointed that he only used one new jutsu during the Gokage Summit, so I hope he shows off his new tricks during this fight. I'm also excited to see what Onoki can do to stop the second Tsuchikage.

I'm excited to see what Oonoki can do to stop the second Tsuchikage as well I mean he must have some tricks up his sleeve because he did fight against Madara in the past and survived if I'm not mistaken. Honestly I'm more interested in seeing what the 2nd Mizukage can do and Garra's father.

Mark1006
6th July 2011, 5:09 PM
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/1
The chapter felt..brief.Not a lot happened tbh.

Lorde
6th July 2011, 5:18 PM
I actually thought it was a very good chapter. We learned about a new type of jutsu (Magnet Release), and we got to see Gaara in action again. I'm surprised that Gaara's father is actually pretty strong, as I always thought he was generic. I guess he wasn't made Kazekage for nothing. I wonder how he'll react to the news that the Ichibi was taken by Akatsuki.

JD
6th July 2011, 5:22 PM
Hmm? so Gaara's dad used Gold Dust interesting... And apparently he still thinks Gaara has the Shukaku because he thought he used the false sleep technique

7 tyranitars
6th July 2011, 5:29 PM
nice chapter loved it. Especialy the part where Gaara uses sand techniques and onoki his Jinton :) and ofcourse a new release style is always cool. :)

gliscor&yanmega
6th July 2011, 6:16 PM
Too bad there were no Zetsus.

The Kage fight looks interesting though. I can already see heart warming moments for Gaara and his dad(Who hopefully will have his name revealed soon, along with the other Kages), not right away though since they didn't have the best relationship.

Muu and Onoki may have some kind of moment as well, although it probably wont be heart warming, or not as heart warming as Gaara and his dad.

Too bad Killer A and Mei aren't here, would be nice seeing them fight the former Kages of their village as well, and considering the Edo Raikage there is Killer A's father, it would be pretty interesting for me. Although Killer A doesn't have anything to prove to his father, his father seems like he believes that the current generation would be enough to stop them plus he and Killer A never seemed to have any issues, still it would be interesting in my eyes.

Mei and Edo Mizukage don't have any connections that we know of other then being from the same village(Although Mei may have not been born during Edo Mizukage's time). I wonder if they do have some kind of connection though.

Looks like there may be more Edos that we haven't seen yet, considering the one in this chapter at the start we haven't seen at all until now I think. When I think about it though, he does look a lot like one that was seen a while ago(Chapter 516), same village, same hair, same face, same clothing, probably is the same. So I guess there may not be any more Edos that we haven't seen but it's nice to know Kishi can remember a character that appeared once in a panel with a bunch of others from so many chapters ago.

I enjoyed the chapter.

JD
6th July 2011, 6:45 PM
Too bad there were no Zetsus.

The Kage fight looks interesting though. I can already see heart warming moments for Gaara and his dad(Who hopefully will have his name revealed soon, along with the other Kages), not right away though since they didn't have the best relationship.

Muu and Onoki may have some kind of moment as well, although it probably wont be heart warming, or not as heart warming as Gaara and his dad.

Too bad Killer A and Mei aren't here, would be nice seeing them fight the former Kages of their village as well, and considering the Edo Raikage there is Killer A's father, it would be pretty interesting for me. Although Killer A doesn't have anything to prove to his father, his father seems like he believes that the current generation would be enough to stop them plus he and Killer A never seemed to have any issues, still it would be interesting in my eyes.

Mei and Edo Mizukage don't have any connections that we know of other then being from the same village(Although Mei may have not been born during Edo Mizukage's time). I wonder if they do have some kind of connection though.

Looks like there may be more Edos that we haven't seen yet, considering the one in this chapter at the start we haven't seen at all until now I think. When I think about it though, he does look a lot like one that was seen a while ago(Chapter 516), same village, same hair, same face, same clothing, probably is the same. So I guess there may not be any more Edos that we haven't seen but it's nice to know Kishi can remember a character that appeared once in a panel with a bunch of others from so many chapters ago.

I enjoyed the chapter.

I heard a rumor that the 2nd Mizukage was Mei's grandfather or great grandfather I don't know if it's true or not it doesn't seem too farfetch'd though since most kages are related to their predecessor.

Lorde
6th July 2011, 6:49 PM
I wonder if Mei will be the one who defeats Black Zetsu. She really hasn't done much so far, so I hope that she gets her chance to shine against Black Zetsu. I actually thought that the lack of White Zetsu made this chapter work very well. I know some of you guys like Zetsu, but I've seen enough of him. I hope Kishi sticks with more Edo Tensei battles.

Platinum fan.
6th July 2011, 6:52 PM
Finally remembered about Gaara's group eh, Kishimoto? Well the chapter was pretty good today. Oonoki and Gaara are going to make a good Shinobi team XD I guess we'll have to wait and see more from Gaara and his dad talking as I'm dying to know what his father was thinking. Also some nice new jutsu. I thought Gaara's dad had a nice jutsu with that gold sand or whatever it was, of course you wouldn't know what color it it being a manga. I got major Dragon Ball Z vibes when the two dust element attacks collided.

multi-scale
6th July 2011, 6:53 PM
Based on the users of magnet release, which included Kumogakur (Lighting in common) and Sunagakure (Wind is common), I think it's safe to assume the magnet release, is wind and lightning. But really, why does everyone have a kekkei genkai? Also, the only unreleased kekkei genkai (assuming this, scorch, and blast assumptions are correct) is the combination of earth and wind.

Platinum fan.
6th July 2011, 6:58 PM
Based on the users of magnet release, which included Kumogakur (Lighting in common) and Sunagakure (Wind is common), I think it's safe to assume the magnet release, is wind and lightning. But really, why does everyone have a kekkei genkai? Also, the only unreleased kekkei genkai (assuming this, scorch, and blast assumptions are correct) is the combination of earth and wind.

Because kekkei genkai ninjas are better then ninjas with actual ninja skill. Who needs to be a shinobi of darkness when you have kekkei genkai?

Lorde
6th July 2011, 7:01 PM
Also, the only unreleased kekkei genkai (assuming this, scorch, and blast assumptions are correct) is the combination of earth and wind.

I thought Earth Release and Wind Release created sand. It makes sense to me, since wind can erode earth until it's turned into fine minerals.

multi-scale
6th July 2011, 7:51 PM
There is not confirmed Sand release. At first it was assumed Dust release was earth and wind, but in turned out not to be. If there was a Sand style, Kishimoto probably would have revealed it through Gaara's techniques.

7 tyranitars
6th July 2011, 8:10 PM
Mayby magnet release is another kenkai tota like Dust release..

Earth+Lightning+ wind perhaps..

Crimsonlink
6th July 2011, 10:59 PM
I really liked this chapter because the Kage battle is starting. Also Naruto and Bee is heading over there meaning that it will probably become 4 vs 4. Gaara vs Kazekage, Onoki vs Mu, Naruto vs Raikage (maybe Minato killed him) or the Mizukage and it might be Bee vs Mizukage or Raikage.

As for releases, I think it depends on which element is dominate. I mean more water in a Earth + Water combo makes Mud release and more earth in a Earth + Water combo makes Wood release. Kishi still needs to have a Plasma release which would be pretty cool.

multi-scale
7th July 2011, 1:46 AM
Well a mud release technique is generally classified as an earth technique (earth wall). The thing about Wood release is that if they're growing trees, they need seeds, correct?

uber gon
7th July 2011, 6:11 AM
Wonder if that Gold Dust was used to pay for the village? Wish I had that ability.

Grovyl
7th July 2011, 7:40 AM
At the beginning of this chapter was F(is that his name?) or the Magnet Release guy a Zetsu? Or am I just really confused.
Everything is about to get intense, I can't wait for Gaara and his dad to battle. I feel like Gaara and all the other Shinobi were able to train for so long, that they could surpass the Edo Kages. Maybe.

TsukiMirage
7th July 2011, 8:51 AM
I disagree TsukiMirage, I personally think it would be better plotwise to have Naruto realize he needs to exterminate the Uchiha clan in order to end the cycle of hatred. People aren't going to forget Sasuke's involvement in starting the war. It would mature Naruto into the Hokage role and make him realize somethings/people cannot be saved, even if the bonds were that of brothers. Of course Kishi could sweep it under the rug and have the world be all peaceful with the good ending or whatever.

Also the hatred between nations will come back after the war or again it will be swept under the rug using Author's universal power over the plot.

Opinion: The whole Naruto bringing Peace to the Elemental countries/World is a bunch of BS IMHO. Sure there is times of peace but an outright end to conflict is hard to imagine in a world of ninja. Naruto would have to end the system of ninja training in the entire continent to stop any sort of violence along with tyrants like Gato all the time. Its simply not possible on such a wide scale like in real life. So I really do wonder how Kishi is going to pull it off. The thing is, the Uchiha clan wasn't the problem. It was solely Madara that was continuing the cycle of hatred. The Uchiha didn't want nothing more to do with fighting the Senju and only began planning a coup because Madara framed them for the Kyuubi attack. Even Sasuke wasn't focus on murdering innocent people til he began to be manipulated by Madara. Before that, Sasuke went out of his way to not kill anyone unless there was no other choice. So it's not so much that the killing the Uchiha clan would have ended it as it is that killing Madara would have, since Kishi has put so much effort into making him the source of everything. Regardless of that, eliminating the cycle of hatred isn't as simple as simply killing one clan. Even if you have them as part of the cycle, they would only go as far as the Senju clan. They have nothing to do with Iwa and Suna hating each other, or Konoha and Kumo, or the smaller villages verse the larger villages, etc. Ending the cycle isn't as simple as killing one person. And it's sort of late for Naruto to attempt to take the moral high ground and kill Sasuke to end the cycle. He was the one who was holding everyone else back. Each and every one of Sasuke's kills is just as much on his head as Sasuke's.

Completely agree that the whole bring peace is BS, but that's the way Kishi is going and it's obvious that he'll find someway to shove it down our thouats that Naruto was right.
That lost Kumo Edo summon finally makes another appearance with a pretty cool bloodline limit. So this is the second time we have seen two villages share a bloodline limits that's slightly different. Toroi would obviously be hard to fight if you didn't know about the need to dodge not block. Naruto suddenly appearing was unexpected and apparently now Kabuto knows something is up. Anyway, it's wonderful to see Gaara and Onoki again after all this time. As expected, the Fourth Kazekage had an ability to counter and deal with Shukaku. Explains why Gaara never killed him when he was insane. But the Kazekage forming dark rings around his eyes is weird considering Gaara only has them because he couldn't sleep as a child. That aside, controlling gold dust is an interesting take on the whole magnetic control. Understandably, he was surprise about Gaara being able to control that much sand without transforming into Shukaku. Out of all the Edo kages, Muu seems to have some very good reflexes, though it could have been because of his sensoring ability. Seeing Onoki and Muu's dust element collide was amazing and really showed us the power behind it. I love the little jab at the time skip. I don't want to get my hopes up, but this looks to is shaping up like a real epic battle. Hope it gets the full chapter treatment next chapter. Awesome chapter.

Crimsonlink
7th July 2011, 9:36 AM
TsukiMirage I agree with what you said but if Sasuke turns out to be the 2nd coming of Madara then there is no point in leaving him alive is my point. In fact Kishi pretty much made the Uchiha as a clan villainous except the martyr named Itachi and just maybe a redeemable Sasuke.

Did anyone notice that Naruto was out of Kyuubi mode for a page and then went back into the Kyuubi mode? I wonder if that was an error or Naruto was trying to conserve chakra.

Lorde
7th July 2011, 5:10 PM
Wonder if that Gold Dust was used to pay for the village? Wish I had that ability.

Something tells me that the dust doesn't stay golden for long. If it did, then Sunagakure wouldn't have needed to invade Konoha, as they would've had enough money to run their village. I do wonder about Gaara's dad, though. He had rings around his eyes like Gaara, which is odd since I thought they were a sign of the Ichibi's influence.

Platinum fan.
7th July 2011, 5:22 PM
I was wondering that to. Gold sand/dust must be worth something and the village could profit off of it. I always wondered how Gaara's dad died. I think they showed some parts of it in the anime, but manga it was all offscreen. Guess we'll see more of the former Kazekages powers during his bout with Gaara. Can't wait to see his reaction to learn that Gaara no longer has Shukaku.

multi-scale
7th July 2011, 6:27 PM
Waiting for Uzumaki Mito to show p via Edo Tensei and kick Naruto's *** with yin fox powers.

Mark1006
7th July 2011, 6:31 PM
I have a question regarding something to do with that.
When the dead are resurrected are they as they were when they died or are they in their prime?Because I'm pretty sure Mito Uzumaki died a fat old lady.

multi-scale
7th July 2011, 8:27 PM
I don't know, because Hanzo must have been pretty old when he died, but looked a lot younger, while Nagato still looked all weak and stuff. There goes my hope of a showdown between NIne Tails jinchuriki.

Shneak
7th July 2011, 8:48 PM
Seemed like a short chapter, but it wasn't. Glad to see some action in Gaara's division.

Lorde
7th July 2011, 10:40 PM
I really don't like the way Kishi has handled this war so far, but you gotta admit that he can come up with some pretty interesting techniques for his characters. Never would I have thought to give a character the ability to manipulate golden dust. And since I'm on the subject: Didn't the third Kazekage also have the ability to manipulate magnetic fields?

TsukiMirage
7th July 2011, 11:31 PM
TsukiMirage I agree with what you said but if Sasuke turns out to be the 2nd coming of Madara then there is no point in leaving him alive is my point. In fact Kishi pretty much made the Uchiha as a clan villainous except the martyr named Itachi and just maybe a redeemable Sasuke.

Did anyone notice that Naruto was out of Kyuubi mode for a page and then went back into the Kyuubi mode? I wonder if that was an error or Naruto was trying to conserve chakra. Well if he was the second coming, that's true, but by all accounts Sasuke's won't become anything like Madara. I wouldn't say they were made a villainous clan. The only actual evil members are Madara and possible Sasuke. The others were only acting the way they did because they were pushed into a corner by Madara and Konoha's actions.

Naruto could be trying to conserve chakra, but seeing how loose he's been so far, it could juts as easily be an error.

I was wondering that to. Gold sand/dust must be worth something and the village could profit off of it. I always wondered how Gaara's dad died. I think they showed some parts of it in the anime, but manga it was all offscreen. Guess we'll see more of the former Kazekages powers during his bout with Gaara. Can't wait to see his reaction to learn that Gaara no longer has Shukaku. Gold's probably not worth that much. Any ninja with an earth nature would be able to dig for it and other precious metals, thus lowering their rarity and value.

The only thing we know about the Kazekage's death is that he was killed by Orochimaru. It wasn't shown in any media, though the anime implies that Kimimaro was the one to kill him.

Crimsonlink
8th July 2011, 12:12 AM
I really don't like the way Kishi has handled this war so far, but you gotta admit that he can come up with some pretty interesting techniques for his characters. Never would I have thought to give a character the ability to manipulate golden dust. And since I'm on the subject: Didn't the third Kazekage also have the ability to manipulate magnetic fields?

The 3rd Kazekage could manipulate Iron Sand, watch/read the Sasori fight to see the kage in action.

Lorde
8th July 2011, 1:42 AM
The 3rd Kazekage could manipulate Iron Sand, watch/read the Sasori fight to see the kage in action.

From what I just read on the Naruto Wiki, he was apparently able to use magnetism as well. I also remember Chiyo mentioning something like that, but I was asking here just to make sure. I'm glad that Gaara's father has the same Kekkei Genkai as the third Kazekage. The abilities of the two Kazekage work in similar ways, but Gaara's father seems to specialize in golden sand instead of just iron sand.

Shneak
8th July 2011, 4:31 AM
I kind of forgot that Gaara is still angry at his father for placing the Shukaku in him. Not every relationship is like Naruto and Minato's, I guess.

Lorde
8th July 2011, 4:40 PM
I kind of forgot that Gaara is still angry at his father for placing the Shukaku in him. Not every relationship is like Naruto and Minato's, I guess.

I hope he gets over it by the end of this battle. I can totally see why he'd be angry with his dad, but part of life is learning how to forgive and forget. I hope several other characters get some closure from these battles. Shikamaru's team got some closure and so did Sai, so I hope other characters like Gaara get some as well.

Platinum fan.
8th July 2011, 4:50 PM
I really wanted to see Shino, Kiba, and Hinata as a team do something. It was said they had great teamwork so I really wanted to see their team do something meaningful in the war. They are always at the end of the totem pole in terms of missions and plots compared to the other teams. Shikamaru's team got the Hidan/Kakuzu fight (Mainly Shikamaru though) and the Edo Tensei Asuma battle. Why can't Team 8 ever get a piece of the shinobi pie?

Mark1006
8th July 2011, 9:36 PM
Strangely enough, I'm dying to see Naruto's friends in awe at his new power.Even thought he saved the village from Pain, nobody really saw him do it and I feel that they still don't respect him that much because they haven't seen his power yet.

TsukiMirage
9th July 2011, 4:27 AM
One of the most interesting implications of this chapter is that the Kazekage had the power to match up against a wild Shukaku, something Gamabunta could barely do.

Shneak
9th July 2011, 6:19 AM
One of the most interesting implications of this chapter is that the Kazekage had the power to match up against a wild Shukaku, something Gamabunta could barely do.

It was Gaara though, not the Shukaku. He assumed it was the Shukaku.

Crimsonlink
9th July 2011, 6:30 AM
No TsukiMirage is right. Kazekage is implied to have calmed down Gaara when he went on a rampage as the Shukaku.

lucky_u
9th July 2011, 7:48 AM
One of the most interesting implications of this chapter is that the Kazekage had the power to match up against a wild Shukaku, something Gamabunta could barely do.Gamabunta probably doesn't have enough experience fighting against Shukaku, while Kazekage's gold sand has an advantage when it comes to fighting Shukaku.
If the implication is true, then Kazekage could potentially powerful enough to deal with Nine-Tails. *shudders at that thought*

No TsukiMirage is right. Kazekage is implied to have calmed down Gaara when he went on a rampage as the Shukaku.I believe Kazekage stops Shukaku when Shukaku doesn't have a host yet.

7 tyranitars
9th July 2011, 10:37 AM
@lucky_u The Kazekage can only beat Shukaku because his gold sand does something with Shukaku's sand making it unable to move.

lucky_u
9th July 2011, 11:25 AM
@lucky_u The Kazekage can only beat Shukaku because his gold sand does something with Shukaku's sand making it unable to move.Due to his gold sand is heavier than normal sand.
I was assuming his gold sand would work on Kyuubi in terms of immobilizing movement. Who knows?*shrugs*

7 tyranitars
9th July 2011, 2:55 PM
Due to his gold sand is heavier than normal sand.
I was assuming his gold sand would work on Kyuubi in terms of immobilizing movement. Who knows?*shrugs*

I don't think so, I think it only was because the sand mixed.

DucksGoMooful
9th July 2011, 2:59 PM
And even if it could stop Kyuubi, it would take so much effort that Bee could just step in and help. Remember, the 2 most powerful Jinchuuriki are fighting together.

Lorde
9th July 2011, 5:11 PM
I don't think the Kazekage could stop the Kyuubi. I don't even think that the Raikage can stop the Kyuubi. A may have been able to subdue the Hachibi, but the Kyuubi is on a whole other level. I'm sticking with the notion that only Hashirama and Madara could truly tame the Kyuubi.

multi-scale
9th July 2011, 5:23 PM
It doesn't really seem plausible to say that a single person could hold off any tailed beast by themselves. In the scenes where we saw the kyuubi and hachibi being sealed, it took most of the village to hold the beast off long enough for them to be sealed. The 3rd raikage was as strong as A, if not more, and he still needed a lot of people to fight with him before he sealed the Hachibi. Controlling is a different matter. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Hashirama made the land of fire and then distributed them to other lands, but maybe that never happened.

TsukiMirage
9th July 2011, 9:59 PM
Gamabunta probably doesn't have enough experience fighting against Shukaku, while Kazekage's gold sand has an advantage when it comes to fighting Shukaku.
If the implication is true, then Kazekage could potentially powerful enough to deal with Nine-Tails. *shudders at that thought* Experience shouldn't matter. I'm sure he had the same amount of experience as he did against the Kyuubi, who he did actually hold down, thought that was due in art to Minato.

I don't think the Kazekage could stop the Kyuubi. I don't even think that the Raikage can stop the Kyuubi. A may have been able to subdue the Hachibi, but the Kyuubi is on a whole other level. I'm sticking with the notion that only Hashirama and Madara could truly tame the Kyuubi. The Kazekage seems to be able to produce quite a bit of gold, so he should be able to stop even the Kyuubi from moving. Now what happens after that is the question, but stopping it shouldn't be a major problem if Sarutobi and a bunch of normal ninjas were able to push the Kyuubi back. Ee on the otherhand is the only person I think could actually hurt a Bijuu by himself. I mean, he chopped the freakin' Hachibi's horn off with one hit. You don't come closer to being the ultimate badass then that. I surely believe Ee would have no trouble doing damage to any Bijuu, including the Kyuubi.

It doesn't really seem plausible to say that a single person could hold off any tailed beast by themselves. In the scenes where we saw the kyuubi and hachibi being sealed, it took most of the village to hold the beast off long enough for them to be sealed. The 3rd raikage was as strong as A, if not more, and he still needed a lot of people to fight with him before he sealed the Hachibi. Controlling is a different matter. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Hashirama made the land of fire and then distributed them to other lands, but maybe that never happened. It would likely depend on whether the person had any sort of special ability or something. It's pretty clear Hashirama, Mito, and Kushina could all hold off a Bijuu on their own. The same of any Uchiha with the MS. With his sheer power, Ee only needed about ten other ninjas to help hold off the Hachibi for sealing. Considering the amount of gold dust he can create, I would say the Kazekage could have held off a Bijuu too. It doesn't mean he could outright defeat one, but he could have held it off if needed.

Yeah, Hashirama sealed and distributed the Bijuus to the other villages as a peace offering.

Platinum fan.
10th July 2011, 12:03 AM
I agree that the above names people have mentioned could hold of Bijuus, but actually defeating them is another thing. I don't think Gaara's dad could have outright beat Gaara when he was in perfect possession of Shukaku without help. Wasn't his dad trying to kill him when Gaara was proving to be to dangerous a weapon? Wouldn't he just do it himself if he could?

Lorde
10th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Yeah, Hashirama sealed and distributed the Bijuus to the other villages as a peace offering.

Hashirama deserves more credit. He had several Bijuu under his control, and then he gave them to other villages in order to maintain balance. I really like that he wasn't greedy when it came to the Bijuu. I'm sure it was difficult to simply hand over those weapons to other villages, but he did it under the belief that it was for the best. I'm pretty sure other Kage would've kept the Bijuu to themselves.

TsukiMirage
10th July 2011, 9:15 AM
I agree that the above names people have mentioned could hold of Bijuus, but actually defeating them is another thing. I don't think Gaara's dad could have outright beat Gaara when he was in perfect possession of Shukaku without help. Wasn't his dad trying to kill him when Gaara was proving to be to dangerous a weapon? Wouldn't he just do it himself if he could? I doubt the Kazekage was serious about killing Gaara. It was most likely an method of tough love, as once Gaara became useful he stopped the assassination attempts. Like you said, if the Kazekage really wanted Gaara dead, he would have actually done it himself. We knew he had the means to do so even before this chapter, since Suna had removed Shukaku from it's two previous hosts and that meant they had some way to counter or stop it from fighting back.

Hashirama deserves more credit. He had several Bijuu under his control, and then he gave them to other villages in order to maintain balance. I really like that he wasn't greedy when it came to the Bijuu. I'm sure it was difficult to simply hand over those weapons to other villages, but he did it under the belief that it was for the best. I'm pretty sure other Kage would've kept the Bijuu to themselves. Well true, but by passing the Bijuus to the various villages, he created the system of making Jinchuurikis and all the hatred associated with them. By all accounts, keeping the Bijuus would have prevented many deaths.

multi-scale
10th July 2011, 7:54 PM
Keeping the other Bijuus would have made other nations feel threatened, and a war of everyone vs Konoha would have started. The Bijuus were peace offerings in a way.

Lorde
10th July 2011, 8:10 PM
I can see how someone might think that the Bijuu themselves started a lot of the hatred in the shinobi world, but I think they did more good than bad. The Jinchuriki themselves might have suffered, but at least the balance of the world was kept intact for the most part. If Akatsuki hadn't been formed, the balance would've remained.

TsukiMirage
11th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Keeping the other Bijuus would have made other nations feel threatened, and a war of everyone vs Konoha would have started. The Bijuus were peace offerings in a way. They may have disliked it, but it's seriously unlikely that they would have attempted to attack Konoha, especially a Konoha in possession of eight Bijuus ruled by a man who could control them with ease.

I can see how someone might think that the Bijuu themselves started a lot of the hatred in the shinobi world, but I think they did more good than bad. The Jinchuriki themselves might have suffered, but at least the balance of the world was kept intact for the most part. If Akatsuki hadn't been formed, the balance would've remained. But see, the past Three Ninja Wars would disagree with the idea that the Bijuu kept any sort of peaceful balance. At the very least, not having the Bijuus shouldn't affect the balance any greater then the current possession. And it's not just the Jinchuuriki themselves, but all those people they killed when said Bijuus went on a rampage or when they were used as a weapon.

multi-scale
11th July 2011, 4:25 PM
Wow. When you put it like that, Hashirama's kind of an *******.
Are he and Naruto related? it's implied with the whole will of fire passed down thing. I know that they're distantly related, but there must be a stronger relation. Like Mito is brought back and says "Naruto you remind me of my husband. Also I'm your great grandmother." Or something like that.

TsukiMirage
11th July 2011, 10:39 PM
While Kishi could always end up connecting them directly, I would think that if they were connected it would have been mentioned by now, especially with his close relationship to Tsunade. Though now that I think about it, Naruto could always be connected through Tobirama.

multi-scale
11th July 2011, 10:40 PM
true. Hey, when's Tobirama going to get screentime? I demand a flashback.

Shadow Lucario
12th July 2011, 6:49 AM
I'm not to keen on Tobirama. Yeah he was great, but ever since I learned how he died I didn't care anymore.

TsukiMirage
12th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Dying against an elite group of ninjas including two who had the powers of the Kyuubi isn't really a bad way to go for a powerful character. It's better then being so powerful that the only way they could die is by illness/self-sacrifice. Anyway, I do want to see Tobirama, or at least his space/time technique.

Crimsonlink
12th July 2011, 11:41 AM
I want to see more of Tobirama's Water ninjutsu since he could make 3 Water Missile Dragons with NO WATER. I also want to know why he made Edo Tensai. I mean his kinjutsu is now causing so much trouble for the Alliance even if it isn't his fault.

gliscor&yanmega
12th July 2011, 3:26 PM
...Chapter...out? Well this is unexpected.

EDIT: I enjoyed it. Not a ton of action, but I thought it was nice. Some flashbacks from Gaara's dad about when Gaara was born(Apparently born premature).

The Edo Kages seem pretty cool. Muu and Edo Mizukage keep talking down to each other lol. Edo Mizukage is just one big goof, I like this guy, need a name(Along with the others).

Gaara's division goes on the attack, Gaara is able to capture Edo Raikage, Edo Mizukage, and Edo Kazekage. They aren't sealed or anything though, not yet.

The chapter ends with Gaara's dad saying his mother truly loved him.

Muu and Onoki seem to go off to fight each other from a distance from the others. It also seems like Muu wants Onoki to take control after the war is over, but Onoki tells Muu he has no intention on doing that this time, Muu looks glad Onoki didn't turn into a hard-headed old fool(His words not mine).

It was a nice surprise to get the chapter this early, and it's even more nice how the chapter was done. Wonder if the chapters are going to come out around this time from now on.

Mark1006
12th July 2011, 3:38 PM
Yup, and it's a good on'.
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/75426197/1

multi-scale
12th July 2011, 4:31 PM
The second Mizukage is the best character ever. Gaara and his dad are just in one big tense staring contest and he's like "People with no eyebrow are charismatic! Hey, I don't have eyebrow either!" He is the best.

Lorde
12th July 2011, 5:08 PM
It seemed kind of anti-climactic. Gaara was able to trap his father and the other Kage in the sand, which seemed a bit cheap IMO. I hope they get out of there soon so that they can use their own techniques. This battle will be boring if only the Allied Shinobi Forces show off their techniques. Well, at least Gaara and his father have made peace.

Platinum fan.
12th July 2011, 6:08 PM
Pretty good chapter. I loved we're going to get the real story of Gaara and his family. I knew Yashamaru's story was BS...okay not really but I'm glad there's more to it then that. I loved when Gaara and his dad's sand and gold collided, the gold had all the sparkles on it XD I actually wouldn't mind seeing that animated just to see the shower of gold. A much better chapter then last weeks.

shadow wolf
12th July 2011, 7:41 PM
New chapter up. Hooray, for early release.

This was surprisingly a good chapter. I enjoyed the back story we got on the Garaa family, also the ending was really good. I want to see what happens with Garaa next week.

Shneak
12th July 2011, 8:29 PM
Whoa, it's early. I came here to check if there was spoilers. Guess I should read the chapter.

Grovyl
12th July 2011, 8:33 PM
Edo Mizukage is just one big goof, I like this guy, need a name(Along with the others).
Oh gosh, I hate the his face. But he's pretty funny.

I'd say this was really good for a semi-action chapter. I really liked Gaara's backstory and how the sand wasn't Shukaku after all. I liked how the Kazekage realized how Gaara changed and they were able to talk about stuff..

Lorde
12th July 2011, 8:35 PM
I can't really take the Mizukage seriously, and that has me worried. This series doesn't have too many comic relief characters, which I've always liked. I hate it when characters try to dissolve the tension, so the Edo Tensei Mizukage doesn't sit well with me. I like the Edo Tensei Raikage a lot more.

Grovyl
12th July 2011, 8:39 PM
I don't see it as him trying to dissolve the tension; I just feel that is his personality. Although I can't take him seriously either, I'm sure we'll be able to see how powerful and serious he can get soon.

Shneak
12th July 2011, 8:47 PM
Not bad. It was too fast of a fight though, assuming it ends next week. I wonder if Gaara's mother has or will see him like Kushina and Minato did inside of Naruto.

7 tyranitars
12th July 2011, 8:55 PM
Friend send me link through msn was kind of suprised :o, good chapter loved it.

Grovyl
12th July 2011, 10:35 PM
Not bad. It was too fast of a fight though, assuming it ends next week. I wonder if Gaara's mother has or will see him like Kushina and Minato did inside of Naruto.

Well, isn't their chakra sealed inside Naruto? So, unless Karura's chakra is sealed within Gaara, no.

Crimsonlink
13th July 2011, 2:47 AM
It was a great chapter. I really liked the dynamics of Gaara and his dad's relationship. Hopefully the fight will be a big one or is it already over?

Lorde
13th July 2011, 4:37 AM
It was a great chapter. I really liked the dynamics of Gaara and his dad's relationship. Hopefully the fight will be a big one or is it already over?

I doubt it's over. The other Kage didn't really do much, and I'm almost positive that they'll break free of Gaara's sand in the next chapter. I think Kishi's going to drag this fight out a little more, which is totally fine by me. I've wanted to see this fight for a long time, so I'm as happy as a clam.

uber gon
13th July 2011, 6:19 AM
Wonder if Gaara will have some sand jutsu based on love or something? That would be pretty awesome.

TsukiMirage
13th July 2011, 11:00 AM
So we see the Kazekage learn not only does Gaara have friends now, which was accompany by a pretty funny reply from the Mizukage, but that he's also the Kazekage and Commander General. I wasn't expecting Gaara to be such a preemie when he was born, but damn it look like he could have used a couple more months inside to grow. Anyway, we got more info on Suna and learn that the Kazekage did in fact sale his gold dust to aid the village. Pretty nice that we got an answer to a minor question so soon. We also got to see that the Kazekage could make a third eye like Gaara to watch from a distance and some extended history for Gaara, presumably the first time he fully transformed into Shukaku. It was quite interesting to here how past alliances came down to a competition over the spoils of war. It was nice to see the little exchange between them and Gaara create restraints in the shape of his mother. I assume that the Kazekage will probably be freed next chapter, considering he has reach a resolution and all. I hope so, so that we can see what the other three Kages can do. Very nice chapter.