PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

7 tyranitars
3rd August 2011, 3:37 PM
Itachi is a boss. Can't wait till chapter is out.

Edit: chapter is out.

So now Nagato is showing his real power.

Crimsonlink
3rd August 2011, 3:38 PM
I read the chapter and it was alright. More talking then action but it worked out well. Nagato is back to full power with his godly rinne powers and Kabuto is giddy that Shisui's eye is in his reach. Shisui has become a lot more interesting but I have a feeling Kishi won't go into too many details. I mean Danzo stole one of his eyes already the last time Itachi saw Shisui WTF? Also Koto Amatsukami is the 2nd most broken ability after Izanagi now and makes the Sharingan more haxed than ever.

multi-scale
3rd August 2011, 3:54 PM
I'm waiting for the catch on Sharingan, but for some reason it never comes. In fact, it gets more haxed all the time. I was surprised when Kabuto said Itachi was too strong to control,but I guess it was because of Shisui's genjutsu, not because he was extremely powerful. There was a question earlier if the Edo Tensei revives the shinobi in their prime, and seeing Nagato young again apparently means that it can bring them back to their prime. if SHisui does get revived, Itachi will probably fight him, assuming he doesn't go away before it happens. All in all, I liked this chapter.

Charminions
3rd August 2011, 6:02 PM
Good chapter. I like that Itachi is free from control now which will probably mean he will be fighting someone important later on. This chapter also explained that Kabuto didn't revive Shisui because of his Kotoamatsukami.

GaZsTiC
3rd August 2011, 6:20 PM
So...Naruto didn't get an eye technique?

Thank. God.

TerraWolf
3rd August 2011, 6:24 PM
Naruto seems to be slowing to a redundancy. Now we're getting back to everyone having the Sharingan

7 tyranitars
3rd August 2011, 6:51 PM
Naruto seems to be slowing to a redundancy. Now we're getting back to everyone having the Sharingan

Ehm nobody gained a sharingan :P.

TsukiMirage
3rd August 2011, 6:57 PM
So we learn quite a bit this chapter. The crow technique that Itachi embedded in Naruto was suppose to place a genjutsu on Sasuke if he ever went down the wrong path. Unfortunately Itachi had to pull it out early in order to overcome Kabuto's control, doing well enough for Kabuto to praise him for it. Anyway, we learn that for all his strength in the area of genjutsu, there was an Uchiha even greater at it then him, Shisui. We also learnt that Shisui had MS too, which is interesting considering that means that even in the current generation there were Uchihas who had gained the MS. So as I thought, Itachi didn't actually kill Shisui to gain MS, but instead Shisui really did chooses to die on his own for the greater good after Danzo had already managed to grab one of his eyes. I wonder how Danzo managed that against someone like Shisui? Regardless, we're told that using Hashirama's chakra would be the only way to use his eye full time, thus adding another explanation as to why Danzo had to work with Orochimaru. Anyway, Nagato seems to finally have gotten serious, moving quite fast after using Shinra Tensei. With the Hachibi's chakra absorbed, Natato appears to have gained back a healthy body and now seeks to rip Naruto's soul out. It'll be interesting to see how Naruto gets out of this situation, more then likely with Itachi's help. Awesome chapter.

gliscor&yanmega
3rd August 2011, 7:36 PM
I enjoyed the chapter.

We learned more about Shisui...a lot more...pretty much just found out everything that was going on. Although one thing that's still not clear is how did he die, did he really kill himself, was it really Itachi acting on Shisui's wishes or someone else who framed Itachi...that we still don't know I don't think. Also, sounds like Kabuto is going to try and get Shisui's eye, he said his luck is getting better and better and this was after Itachi broke free from Edo Tensei...if Shisui gets brought back then things will get even more interesting.

We finally found out what the Crow was all about, I read the chapter fast so I have really had time to process everything, but it seems like it would have brought Sasuke back from the "Dark side".

Nagato has gotten healthy again, not skinny at all(At less not as skinny as before, we can at less not see his bones now) and has his Red hair again(Assuming Kishi doesn't change the hair color for whatever reason, I mean we don't know for sure it's Red...damn Black and White pictures, probably is Red again though). I think we'll probably see all Nagato has to offer now. I think Kabuto is using Nagato to get Shisui eye and possibly get Naruto and/or Killerbee, I think he'll get the eye and Killerbee leading to more stuff down the road.

It was a very interesting chapter to me, can't wait to see what happens next.

Lorde
3rd August 2011, 8:08 PM
I thought the beginning of the chapter was pretty bland. We learned a lot of stuff about Shisui, but it almost seemed like Kishi made it all up at the last minute. I was expecting more out of Itachi's crow, but I guess I should be pleased that he's no longer being controlled by Kabuto. I did enjoy seeing Nagato's hair change color; I'm just worried that he'll be too much for Killer Bee and Naruto to handle.

RasenShuriken6
3rd August 2011, 8:26 PM
i thought this was a pretty good chapter. im glad that power itachi gave naruto didn't turn out to be naruto getting the sharingan because he doesn't need another power boost. if anything he just needs to learn some new techniques. now that itachi is free from kabuto's control im sure that he will help naruto and bee out with the fight and also he might even meet up with sasuke and try to talk some sense into him

Nightwing
3rd August 2011, 8:40 PM
I'm still confused about Itachi though. Even though he's not in controlled by Kabuto. Does that make him alive or something or still dead?

GaZsTiC
3rd August 2011, 9:01 PM
I think Kishi could have put a lot more thought into the crow. A technique that only works once every 10 years? Which causes an effect to protect Konoha? That he could've easily put into Sasuke to avoid this whole mess?

Nonetheless, it's intriguing to see where this will go.

Lorde
3rd August 2011, 9:03 PM
I'm still confused about Itachi though. Even though he's not in controlled by Kabuto. Does that make him alive or something or still dead?

Kabuto may not have control over Itachi anymore, but I'm sure that the Edo Tensei technique is still in effect. So if Kabuto undoes the jutsu, Itachi will probably die alongside the other revived ninja. That's what I've gathered from the recent chapter, but I could be wrong.

Platinum fan.
3rd August 2011, 10:06 PM
This new chapter was alright. I much liked last weeks more. We did learn what Itachi's gift was. Interesting. Nagato seems to be as powerful as ever so seeing Naruto take him down will be interesting. I still think this war arc is all over the place but these past few chapters were nice. But it seems like half the stuff we thought we knew about the major characters and their tragic backgrounds (Gaara, the Uchihas) was false.

Banana Knight Arthur
3rd August 2011, 11:12 PM
Kabuto may not have control over Itachi anymore, but I'm sure that the Edo Tensei technique is still in effect. So if Kabuto undoes the jutsu, Itachi will probably die alongside the other revived ninja. That's what I've gathered from the recent chapter, but I could be wrong.

What I understood was the crow/Shisui's eye's ultimate genjutsu layered over Kabuto's Edo, allowing Itachi free will/cutting the puppet strings effectively, but I also assume if Kabuto just undid the Edo, Itachi would go bai-bai.

The Nagato stuff confused me, is he now 100% revived from sucking up so much Hachi-bi Chakra? as his body seemed to be alive and his hair became orange-red again and his eyes also were notedly revitalized/brightened.

multi-scale
4th August 2011, 5:09 AM
He sucked up so much of Bee's gangsta-ness he reverted to his prime. No. I have no clue. Anyway, if he used Human Path on Naruto, wouldn't Naruto just die?

Shneak
4th August 2011, 5:54 AM
I was right about the crow being a Sharingan counter. Who didn't see that coming? I was thinking it could have been Shisui's too, but that may have been to far out. Tough luck for Madara, I guess.

I liked the chapter, but it wasn't on the scale of last week's. But I like what's happening with Nagato.

TsukiMirage
4th August 2011, 5:56 AM
I think Kishi could have put a lot more thought into the crow. A technique that only works once every 10 years? Which causes an effect to protect Konoha? That he could've easily put into Sasuke to avoid this whole mess? About the ten years thing, I don't think Itachi meant the technique itself could only be used every ten years, but the way Shisui gave it to him limited it's usage to a decade. And with it being keyed onto Itachi's Sharingan only, that meant that he couldn't use it on Sasuke until after Sasuke took his eyes.

He sucked up so much of Bee's gangsta-ness he reverted to his prime. No. I have no clue. Anyway, if he used Human Path on Naruto, wouldn't Naruto just die? Judging from the fact that Nagato grabbed Naruto's stomach, he seems to be aiming for the Kyuubi. All the other times Nagato ripped souls out, he held the head.

Shneak
4th August 2011, 6:02 AM
Judging from the fact that Nagato grabbed Naruto's stomach, he seems to be aiming for the Kyuubi. All the other times Nagato ripped souls out, he held the head.

Nice catch.

Lunanight
4th August 2011, 4:00 PM
So let me see if I get this right...

Itachi is revived at full power (Ain't affected by his illness)
Nagato is back to his prime (Does he have his Rinnegan since Itachi has Sharingan? Even though both were taken by Madara and Sasuke respectively)

So maybe Nagato has his Six Paths back and able to use them to their full power like he did before against Naruto, not sure though.
Or he can not summon them, but all their powers are inside of him and ready to use
By that, Nagato would be just as strong as he was before, as in: just as strong, maybe stronger then when he fought Naruto before with the Six paths of Pain.

My predictions on what may happen to concerning the future

Itachi will likely fight Madara near the end of the series and put up a fight but lose.
It will show us and Naruto how strong Madara truly is. Maybe Itachi will weaken Madara enough for Naruto to beat him.

Kabuto tries to betray Madara and double-cross him, unfortunately for Kabuto: Madara confronts him before he gets the chance, uses a Jutsu to crush all his revived ninja's in an instant before he beats Kabuto easily

multi-scale
4th August 2011, 4:11 PM
Itachi will probably fight Shisui or Sasuke, but I guess he could fight Madara even though he would lose quickly. I'm actually hoping for Kabuto to put up more of a fight, because it seems weird to have a major antagonist be a giant one-trick pony. Perhaps his other jutsu allows the Edo Tensei summons to function even if he releases the technique, though that seems pointless.

Banana Knight Arthur
4th August 2011, 4:52 PM
What I do not understand is why Kabutomaru thinks if he can beat/subdue Madara if he obtain Shisui's last eye?

GaZsTiC
4th August 2011, 4:57 PM
Kabutomaru still has whoever/whatever was inside that coffin he showed Madara.

I'm willing to bet the real Madara is inside that coffin and the masked Madara is a fake.

7 tyranitars
4th August 2011, 4:58 PM
What I do not understand is why Kabutomaru thinks if he can beat/subdue Madara if he obtain Shisui's last eye?

He said he had more up his sleeve then the Edo Tensei.. So who knows.

Lorde
4th August 2011, 6:09 PM
He said he had more up his sleeve then the Edo Tensei.. So who knows.

I'd hate to see what else he has in store. I thought the Edo Tensei was bad enough as it is, so whatever else he has must be strong.

Anyway, I thought that Kabuto might have revived Shisui's body. He may be planning on using Shisui's eyes to control Madara. We already know that revived ninja keep their Kekkei Genkai, so it's possible that Kabuto thought ahead and got some of Shisui's DNA beforehand, but kept it quiet from Madara.

Banana Knight Arthur
4th August 2011, 8:20 PM
Honestly Madara and Kabutomaru are shaped up as great enemies for the good guys/Naruto.

How haxxed they result to be will decide if they stay in my high regards.

I understand they are very strong/skilled, but if Naruto has lots of trouble coping, even in Rikudo mode, then they are too far into God territory. Moreso than Pain/Nagato was/is.

Shneak
4th August 2011, 8:27 PM
Kabutomaru still has whoever/whatever was inside that coffin he showed Madara.

I'm willing to bet the real Madara is inside that coffin and the masked Madara is a fake.

A few chapters ago, Madara mentioned that he was keeping himself alive by using Hashirama's cells. It might not be his original body though.

I'm thinking if it's not Madara, it's the Sage of Six Paths.

jle1076
4th August 2011, 11:17 PM
Madara is not THE Madara Uchiha, hes using his reputation to scare /intimidate the Shinobi World. I believe it was Madaras TRUE body in the coffin that Kabuto had

multi-scale
4th August 2011, 11:35 PM
Again, does anyone think the person in the coffin is Madara's brother? I think at this point it's confirmed that Madara is THE Madara (though possibly not in his original body.) He seems to care for his brother. It could be someone else, like a family member. I doubt it was the Sage, because Kabuto could not control him.

Banana Knight Arthur
4th August 2011, 11:42 PM
Again, does anyone think the person in the coffin is Madara's brother? I think at this point it's confirmed that Madara is THE Madara (though possibly not in his original body.) He seems to care for his brother. It could be someone else, like a family member. I doubt it was the Sage, because Kabuto could not control him.

All we know is this, Madara does not have a physical/real body, and if he does, as Itachi once said, is merely a shell of what it once was.

Kabutomaru does have a real body which may or may not be an advantage.

TsukiMirage
4th August 2011, 11:51 PM
There would be no point in making Madara be a fake. Kishi has wasted to much time throwing clues hinting who he was. For Madara to be someone else means that Itachi and Minato, the two smartest characters in the manga, were wrong.

multi-scale
5th August 2011, 12:18 AM
Madara pulling out those possesion techniques....it's just like the first Harry Potter.
I agree that it is not a fake, it is the real Madara. Too much time has been wasted saying it is Madara.
I'm probably the last one to notice this, but no OP, Naruto, or Bleach next week because of Obon. Darn.

Lorde
5th August 2011, 1:08 AM
A few chapters ago, Madara mentioned that he was keeping himself alive by using Hashirama's cells. It might not be his original body though.

I'm thinking if it's not Madara, it's the Sage of Six Paths.

I love how we're talking about the contents of Kabuto's coffin while you have a gif in your signature that depicts that very scene. But anyway, I'm fairly certain that we'll get to see what lies inside the coffin sooner or later. I wouldn't even be surprised if it were a new Uchiha whom we never learned about before. I honestly wouldn't put it past the author to introduce a new character like that.

Banana Knight Arthur
5th August 2011, 5:13 AM
Actually I would not mind a Horcrux esque hack, dealing with Senju Hashirama's cells and DNA, anchoring Madara to the living realm.

Not exactly the same mechanic, but something similar.

BTW, I liked Tobi better.

Madara should have been his codename, and Tobi Uchiha the real name, such awesomeness.

SharpedoX
6th August 2011, 12:39 AM
I also wonder how will Nagato's Human Path affect Naruto? Will it release the Kyuubi?

If it turns out to be true, maybe that would explain the roaming of the Three Tails or would that seem too farfetched?

Lorde
6th August 2011, 12:55 AM
I also wonder how will Nagato's Human Path affect Naruto? Will it release the Kyuubi?

If it turns out to be true, maybe that would explain the roaming of the Three Tails or would that seem too farfetched?

If Nagato does release the Kyuubi, I'm gonna go on strike. Sasuke is supposed to fight Naruto in order for Akatsuki to capture the Kyuubi, so Kishi better not have Nagato release it. I do agree that Nagato could've been the one who released the Sanbi, though. Madara also had the ability to extract Bijuu from their hosts, but he could only do so when the Jinchuriki's seal was weakened.

TsukiMirage
6th August 2011, 10:34 AM
Nagato could take the Kyuubi, or it could take the crow, or it could take the scroll toad. There's quite a few things inside of Naruto now that could be targeted. Of course, that presuming this is the real Naruto and not a clone.

I doubt Nagato had anything to do with the Sanbi, considering Akatsuki had trouble locating it. More then likely it simply regenerated after it's host was killed all those years ago.

7 tyranitars
6th August 2011, 11:54 AM
If Nagato does release the Kyuubi, I'm gonna go on strike. Sasuke is supposed to fight Naruto in order for Akatsuki to capture the Kyuubi, so Kishi better not have Nagato release it. I do agree that Nagato could've been the one who released the Sanbi, though. Madara also had the ability to extract Bijuu from their hosts, but he could only do so when the Jinchuriki's seal was weakened.

Well Kushinas seal was one of the strongest there was. Also the Sanbi is a weaker Bijuu then the Kyuubi, so I do think Madara released the Sanbi.

Lunanight
6th August 2011, 12:12 PM
I'm actually hoping for Kabuto to put up more of a fight, because it seems weird to have a major antagonist be a giant one-trick pony.

I meant that Madara has a counter for Edo Tensei. Like if he uses the counter, all Edo Tensei Zombies would be destroyed. It makes sense that Madara would have something big up his sleeve to make sure Kabuto does not betray him. So if he did betray Madara (Which is likely), then Madara can easily make sure he has no chance of beating him.

Besides, one of them will be the main antagonist and I just know that it will be Madara since it has been set up already. Making Kabuto stronger then Madara would be sort of anti-climatic.

That and Kabuto cannot do ANYTHING to Madara except make Edo Tensei Zombie's fight for him and I am sure Madara has a backup plan for that, like warp them all away like he did to Danzo's bodyguards.

Lorde
6th August 2011, 6:09 PM
Well Kushinas seal was one of the strongest there was.

You're forgetting that the Kyuubi's seal weakens when the Jinchuriki is about to give birth. Madara took the Kyuubi from Kushina at that moment because he knew that it would be easier to extract it from her while she was weakened from child birth.

7 tyranitars
6th August 2011, 6:27 PM
You're forgetting that the Kyuubi's seal weakens when the Jinchuriki is about to give birth. Madara took the Kyuubi from Kushina at that moment because he knew that it would be easier to extract it from her while she was weakened from child birth.

No I didn't forget that, I'm thinking that a weakened seal from kushina is about as strong as the one from the sanbi.

jle1076
7th August 2011, 7:07 AM
Ehm nobody gained a sharingan :P.

So Shisuis OTHER EYE, Itachi getting his eyes back..that are in Sasukes head now as EMS, and a whole bunch of Jinchurikis that ALL got a Sharingan + Rinnegan dont count i guess...

-Raiga-
7th August 2011, 8:25 AM
So Shisuis OTHER EYE, Itachi getting his eyes back..that are in Sasukes head now as EMS, and a whole bunch of Jinchurikis that ALL got a Sharingan + Rinnegan dont count i guess...

No not really, especially when you account for the fact that half those people had a sharingan in the first place.

Blaziryu
7th August 2011, 12:44 PM
The crow could have Koto Amatsukami again if it feeds off of Naruto's charkra.

7 tyranitars
7th August 2011, 3:33 PM

It can only be activated once every 10 years.

multi-scale
7th August 2011, 5:29 PM

Only Hashirama's chakra can revive the technnique. If Madara gets it, it will certainly help with his Mugen Tsukiyomi, and if Kabuto gets it he can revive Shisui. Both of them have access to Hashirama's cells.

Lorde
7th August 2011, 6:20 PM
It can only be activated once every 10 years.

10 years? I guess I skimmed over that part, but that's a ridiculous criteria in my opinion. Anyway, Kishi keeps inventing these new Sharingan techniques, and they're always made to look like they're the strongest ocular jutsu in the world. He just keeps coming up with crazier jutsu, and I wonder how long this will last. There's got to be a limit to how far-out the jutsu can be.

7 tyranitars
7th August 2011, 6:47 PM
10 years? I guess I skimmed over that part, but that's a ridiculous criteria in my opinion. Anyway, Kishi keeps inventing these new Sharingan techniques, and they're always made to look like they're the strongest ocular jutsu in the world. He just keeps coming up with crazier jutsu, and I wonder how long this will last. There's got to be a limit to how far-out the jutsu can be.

I thought Itachi said that. As why he didn't cast it upon Sasuke right away.

TsukiMirage
7th August 2011, 11:53 PM
10 years? I guess I skimmed over that part, but that's a ridiculous criteria in my opinion. Anyway, Kishi keeps inventing these new Sharingan techniques, and they're always made to look like they're the strongest ocular jutsu in the world. He just keeps coming up with crazier jutsu, and I wonder how long this will last. There's got to be a limit to how far-out the jutsu can be. Well we still have Sasuke's new EMS technique coming up, so I would guess that'll be the one to out-crazy all others.

uber gon
8th August 2011, 6:18 AM
Wonder which Japanese deity Shusui's jutsu is referencing?

Lorde
8th August 2011, 6:37 AM
Well we still have Sasuke's new EMS technique coming up, so I would guess that'll be the one to out-crazy all others.

Oh, right. I forgot that we still need to see what new powers Sasuke's (Itachi's) eyes have.

Wonder which Japanese deity Shusui's jutsu is referencing?

Apparently, the Kotoamatsukami were a group of five Shinto gods: Ame-no-Minakanushi-no-Kami, Takamimusuhi-no-Kami, Kamimusuhi-no-Kami, Umashiashikabihikoji-no-Kami, and Ame-no-Tokotachi-no-Kami.

I just hope that the next Sharingan technique has a simpler name :x

GaZsTiC
8th August 2011, 7:30 AM
Maybe it'll be 'Sharingan' spelled backwards.

Crimsonlink
8th August 2011, 7:34 AM
^ lol nagnirahs would be weirdest name for a eye jutsu.

TsukiMirage
8th August 2011, 8:45 AM
I betting it'll be named Izanami, as she's one of the top Shinto gods thus it will fit the going theme.

Lorde
8th August 2011, 7:30 PM
I betting it'll be named Izanami, as she's one of the top Shinto gods thus it will fit the going theme.

That would make a lot of sense. Although I can't see what kind of genjutsu would be even more powerful than Shisui's Kotoamatsukami.

And while I'm on the subject of Shisui: I'm confused about his death. Originally, the clan said that they found his body in a river, but in this week's chapter, Itachi said that Shisui "erased his existence". So then how did the Uchiha clan members discover his corpse?

Shneak
8th August 2011, 9:32 PM
And while I'm on the subject of Shisui: I'm confused about his death. Originally, the clan said that they found his body in a river, but in this week's chapter, Itachi said that Shisui "erased his existence". So then how did the Uchiha clan members discover his corpse?

As far as we know, it was Shisui in the river, but Itachi may not have actually killed him first. Suicide is the likely theory.

TsukiMirage
8th August 2011, 10:13 PM
And while I'm on the subject of Shisui: I'm confused about his death. Originally, the clan said that they found his body in a river, but in this week's chapter, Itachi said that Shisui "erased his existence". So then how did the Uchiha clan members discover his corpse? Itachi said that he helped Shisui to accomplish it, so more then likely after the massacre, Itachi got rid of Shisui's body so no one could ever find it.

sam40400
9th August 2011, 1:06 AM
Well i know im late but:

After seeing itachis technique to get out of kabutos edo tensei, i can tell he was probably using only 10% of his full strength when battling sasuke back then. And its also strange to see that shusui accepted his death, then again he already was dying.

But nagato still seems fully powered, and he got narutos chakra(?). But yeah can't wait until the next battle, and eeing sasuke's eternal mongakeyo, even though after seeing what Itachi said it probably wont work.

Lorde
9th August 2011, 1:20 AM
Itachi said that he helped Shisui to accomplish it, so more then likely after the massacre, Itachi got rid of Shisui's body so no one could ever find it.

I guess that's possible. It's just the timeline of the events that threw me off.

Well i know im late but:

After seeing itachis technique to get out of kabutos edo tensei, i can tell he was probably using only 10% of his full strength when battling sasuke back then.

I'm pretty sure that Itachi was holding back when he fought against Sasuke, but I don't think he was only using 10% of his real strength. And that eye technique was Shisui's, so I'm not sure if it should count towards Itachi's strength.

Charminions
9th August 2011, 3:53 AM
I'm pretty sure that Itachi was holding back when he fought against Sasuke, but I don't think he was only using 10% of his real strength. And that eye technique was Shisui's, so I'm not sure if it should count towards Itachi's strength.

That and Itachi was already ill while fighting Sasuke. Now he can spam sharingan techniques without the side effects but he'll probably end up dying (again) against Sasuke or Madara then Naruto will show up and finish the job.

TsukiMirage
9th August 2011, 6:53 AM
I guess that's possible. It's just the timeline of the events that threw me off. Well Shisui died and was found a couple days before the massacre, and the massacre was done within a few hours, so it should have been possible for Itachi to get rid of the rest of Shisui's remains. After all, with everyone presuming he had destroyed his eyes, they would have had no reason to pay close attention to his corpse.

Crimsonlink
9th August 2011, 7:21 AM
Looking back the last few chapters its really creepy how Kishi had a whole bunch of swallowing and regurgitating scenes in his manga.

11DBHK
9th August 2011, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=

I'm pretty sure that Itachi was holding back when he fought against Sasuke, but I don't think he was only using 10% of his real strength. And that eye technique was Shisui's, so I'm not sure if it should count towards Itachi's strength.[/QUOTE]

yes Itachi was extremely skilled at planning ahead. as Tobi stated, he wanted sasuke to kill him. he used the tsukoyomi early on in the battle knowing sasuke would counter it, which weakened him further.
he also stated that, his body was ravaged by illness and forcefully prolonged his life with medicatication. and by letting sauke be the one to kill him, sasuke would appear to be the hero of kanoha, so that the elders would not be able to do anything to him.

Lorde
9th August 2011, 5:51 PM
Looking back the last few chapters its really creepy how Kishi had a whole bunch of swallowing and regurgitating scenes in his manga.

It's just like Kishi to add in some creepy scenes like that. But at least we know what Itachi's crow could do. It would've been nice for it to have activated in the fight against Sasuke, but it looks like Kishi has other plans for the Naruto versus Sasuke fight. I wonder if Itachi will stick around long enough to witness that? His presence might knock some sense into Sasuke.

uber gon
9th August 2011, 8:05 PM
Apparently, the Kotoamatsukami were a group of five Shinto gods: Ame-no-Minakanushi-no-Kami, Takamimusuhi-no-Kami, Kamimusuhi-no-Kami, Umashiashikabihikoji-no-Kami, and Ame-no-Tokotachi-no-Kami.

So now we have a jutsu referencing FIVE gods? it must be powerful.

multi-scale
9th August 2011, 11:25 PM
So now we have a jutsu referencing FIVE gods? it must be powerful.

With something that trolls that much, one reference just isn't good enough.

sam40400
10th August 2011, 1:25 AM

Well i guess it wont count as itachis strength, but still, if he were to use susano much earlier, sasuke would have been screwed, really, but when he used it, it really got me.

uber gon
10th August 2011, 8:31 AM
With something that trolls that much, one reference just isn't good enough.

Should I think it's weird that I kind of want Naruto to have an Oni summoning jutsu? I REALLY want something that will make Sasuke wet himself.

7 tyranitars
10th August 2011, 10:00 AM
Should I think it's weird that I kind of want Naruto to have an Oni summoning jutsu? I REALLY want something that will make Sasuke wet himself.

Even tho I would love to see Sasuke wet himself in fear, I don't really see that happening. :(

Shadow Lucario
10th August 2011, 3:02 PM
It's funny because even with all the planning and suffering Itachi went through, Sasuke STILL couldn't kill him.

gliscor&yanmega
10th August 2011, 5:44 PM
Just in case no one knows, there is no Naruto chapter this week(Same for Bleach and One Piece), it's some kind of holiday or something, next week we should get a new chapter.

I hope Kishi updates us on what's going on with Black Zetsu, last we saw Mei and her group confronted him and Black Zetsu was told to stay back and keep them busy, I would like to see how he fights. I wouldn't mind seeing a panel of Black Zetsu going away(Not injured at all) while Mei and that are laying on the floor exhausted, we wont see Black Zetsu's fighting style then but we'll know he's very powerful.

Lorde
10th August 2011, 6:05 PM
I don't think Black Zetsu is that powerful in terms of fighting ability. From what we've seen so far, the Zetsu specialize in trickery more than anything else. So if Black Zetsu is going to defeat Mei and the others, it'll be because he planted more of his spores in their bodies or something. I think it's underhanded, but all's fair in love and in war.

||Caboose||
10th August 2011, 8:33 PM
Is Itachi alive again, or is he just under the technique, but is able to move? I really didn't understand that part.

TsukiMirage
10th August 2011, 9:03 PM
Itachi is still an Edo summon, but he has taken complete control of himself away from Kabuto. Kabuto can no longer order him around or presumably cancel him out. He's basically a zombie with free will.

Shneak
10th August 2011, 9:21 PM
Just in case no one knows, there is no Naruto chapter this week(Same for Bleach and One Piece), it's some kind of holiday or something, next week we should get a new chapter.

That explains the drought. Thanks.

ebilly99
10th August 2011, 9:47 PM
Itachi is still an Edo summon, but he has taken complete control of himself away from Kabuto. Kabuto can no longer order him around or presumably cancel him out. He's basically a zombie with free will.

So he is Jebus Itachi :) anyway think that he may end the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke. Alse maybe Naruto will use that one power Itachi gave him now

Grovyl
10th August 2011, 9:53 PM

That's what Kishi does..

So he is Jebus Itachi :) anyway think that he may end the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke. Alse maybe Naruto will use that one power Itachi gave him now

Naruto already used it. The crow.

Lorde
10th August 2011, 10:03 PM

He can probably still be sealed like the other Edo Tensei people, although I hope he sticks around for a long time. I think he might be the only person whom Sasuke would listen to now. So he'd definitely be an important character in the war against Madara.

But I'm sad that there's no chapter this week. I want to see if Nagato will start to talk about his relation to the Uzumaki clan.

Grovyl
12th August 2011, 1:40 AM
He can probably still be sealed like the other Edo Tensei people, although I hope he sticks around for a long time.
He definitely can still be sealed, he's just under a genjutsu.

I think he might be the only person whom Sasuke would listen to now. So he'd definitely be an important character in the war against Madara.
Other than, maybe, Naruto. Although I don't see Naruto talking Sasuke out of his darkness, so yeah.

Lorde
12th August 2011, 2:31 AM
Other than, maybe, Naruto. Although I don't see Naruto talking Sasuke out of his darkness, so yeah.

Naruto has certainly convinced a lot of people to stop their terrible ways before, but I don't think he'll be able to reach Sasuke with talk no jutsu. He's going to have to defeat Sasuke in battle, and then we'll see what he comes up with. Although like I said, Itachi might be able to talk some sense into his brother if he's still around.

Shneak
13th August 2011, 3:26 AM
I would rather wait to see Madara/Kabuto simultaneously screw Sasuke over. They're using him and each other for something.

TsukiMirage
13th August 2011, 5:25 AM
While all three are basically using each other, in the end I think Sasuke's the one who will screw the others over. Afterall, he did it with a genius like Orochimaru.

Shneak
13th August 2011, 6:10 AM
While all three are basically using each other, in the end I think Sasuke's the one who will screw the others over. Afterall, he did it with a genius like Orochimaru.

I know you're right, and it sucks.

GaZsTiC
13th August 2011, 9:27 AM
Aha! I just got this image in my head of Sasuke trolling everyone and was only pretending to want revenge against Konoha to get close to Madara for Itachi's eyes.

7 tyranitars
13th August 2011, 11:04 AM
Aha! I just got this image in my head of Sasuke trolling everyone and was only pretending to want revenge against Konoha to get close to Madara for Itachi's eyes.

Lol that would be funny. xd Would be a major plottwist tho :P

barak446
13th August 2011, 5:31 PM
I cant wait too next epasoide..!

Lorde
13th August 2011, 6:39 PM

If that's true, then I can't wait to see how Sasuke will do in a fight against Madara. I think Madara is stronger at the moment since he has the Rinnegan, but Sasuke is bound to become a lot stronger when he uses his EMS. He also has other techniques, plus he's pretty intelligent. So the battle might be in his favor.

TsukiMirage
13th August 2011, 8:09 PM
I don't see Sasuke having much trouble against the Rinnegan itself. While strong, we pretty much seen that it's abilities can be countered and gotten around. Madara's original abilities are the ones I see causing the most trouble.

DucksGoMooful
13th August 2011, 8:58 PM
Forgive me, I'm confused, but why wasn't a new chapter released this week?

Crimsonlink
13th August 2011, 9:12 PM
Forgive me, I'm confused, but why wasn't a new chapter released this week?

Japanese holiday.

Tinygreyalien
14th August 2011, 12:13 AM
it'll be back next week most likely, i would love a kabuto-sasuke fight because it would make a kinda full circle orochimaru kind of thingy, because they would both be aware of each others abilities it should shape up to be a good fight as they would have to use either new moves or old ones in new ways

multi-scale
14th August 2011, 5:57 AM
Frankly, I don't understand how Madara would use the Rinnegan. Besides the powers of the Six Paths of Pain, he can't use its powers (like the shared vision. Just realized he can now share vision with Jinchuriki. Since they were Nagato's can he see what Nagato is doing right now?). Anyway, despite the fact that the Rinnegan was said to be the best of all the dojutsu, Sharingan has gotten way more trollish. I do want to see Sasuke get owned. Perhaps he can now fight on par with the Raikage. Btw, I firmly disagree that Sasuke fought on par with the Raikage at Gokage. After re-reading the fight 50 times, I could not find a single moment where Sasuke was not getting his *** whipped.

Shneak
14th August 2011, 6:31 AM
If that's true, then I can't wait to see how Sasuke will do in a fight against Madara. I think Madara is stronger at the moment since he has the Rinnegan, but Sasuke is bound to become a lot stronger when he uses his EMS. He also has other techniques, plus he's pretty intelligent. So the battle might be in his favor.

It's funny. We think and assume Madara is so strong, but have we actually seen him use his powers to attack? He always seems to just dodge by teleporting. Even against Konan.

lucky_u
14th August 2011, 10:42 AM
It's funny. We think and assume Madara is so strong, but have we actually seen him use his powers to attack? He always seems to just dodge by teleporting. Even against Konan.He did show superhuman strength as Tobi, when he attacked the Three-Tailed Turtle.

11DBHK
14th August 2011, 1:22 PM
It's funny. We think and assume Madara is so strong, but have we actually seen him use his powers to attack? He always seems to just dodge by teleporting. Even against Konan.

keep in mind madara's personality, he's a narsissitic, arrogant ***hole.
as tobi he was trying to keep his cover, facing konan he probably didn't see her as any kind of threat, to him (or hoping to convert her) besides i figure
they don't want to give away to much of madara's abilities too soon.
when the time comes i'm sure he'll be busting out a bunch of hidden techniques.

-Raiga-
14th August 2011, 3:00 PM
keep in mind madara's personality, he's a narsissitic, arrogant ***hole.

I don't really know that those describe his personality well at all. He gives more of a cold, calculating, bitter old-man vibe to me. Thats actually the reason I like him as a villian, he's been around the block a few times and stays calm.(despite having evil motives obviously).

He's just something different, and has a great design.

LexSuicune
14th August 2011, 6:58 PM
I loved Madara when he was Tobi :/

Lorde
14th August 2011, 7:33 PM
I loved Madara when he was Tobi :/

So did I. He was good for a laugh, but that all changed after her revealed his true identity. He tried to play the part of Tobi again when he encountered Naruto's team in the forest, but it was so fake since we already knew that he was just playing along. There aren't too many funny characters left, although I did notice that Kishi was trying to make Yamato funny; it didn't work.

TsukiMirage
14th August 2011, 9:08 PM
Frankly, I don't understand how Madara would use the Rinnegan. Besides the powers of the Six Paths of Pain, he can't use its powers (like the shared vision. Just realized he can now share vision with Jinchuriki. Since they were Nagato's can he see what Nagato is doing right now?). Anyway, despite the fact that the Rinnegan was said to be the best of all the dojutsu, Sharingan has gotten way more trollish. I do want to see Sasuke get owned. Perhaps he can now fight on par with the Raikage. Btw, I firmly disagree that Sasuke fought on par with the Raikage at Gokage. After re-reading the fight 50 times, I could not find a single moment where Sasuke was not getting his *** whipped. The Rinnegan wasn't said to be the best, it was said to be the most exalted, which doesn't exactly mean it was stronger. Anyway, Sasuke's very unlikely to be owned by anyone now that he has EMS, as he's suppose to rival Naruto in power.

Sasuke was fighting on par with Ee. He was not only able to handle Ee's standard speed, but outmaneuver him too. While Sasuke was having a hard time, it was made clear by Gaara that had they continued Ee would have gotten even more injured if not killed, as oppose to Sasuke who would have avoided most damage with Susanoo.

11DBHK
15th August 2011, 5:58 AM
I don't really know that those describe his personality well at all. He gives more of a cold, calculating, bitter old-man vibe to me. Thats actually the reason I like him as a villian, he's been around the block a few times and stays calm.(despite having evil motives obviously).

He's just something different, and has a great design.

don't get me wrong he has clearly planned ahead. but he has also shown
those characteristics as well. especialy during his little bout with konan

multi-scale
15th August 2011, 6:05 AM
The Rinnegan wasn't said to be the best, it was said to be the most exalted, which doesn't exactly mean it was stronger. Anyway, Sasuke's very unlikely to be owned by anyone now that he has EMS, as he's suppose to rival Naruto in power.

Sasuke was fighting on par with Ee. He was not only able to handle Ee's standard speed, but outmaneuver him too. While Sasuke was having a hard time, it was made clear by Gaara that had they continued Ee would have gotten even more injured if not killed, as oppose to Sasuke who would have avoided most damage with Susanoo.

Except Susanoo broke. I do wish Sasuke could actually fight without relying on his MS. When he didn't have it, he actually used hand to hand combat. Now he only uses MS and Chidori. He and Naruto need some totally new techniques.

TsukiMirage
15th August 2011, 9:46 AM
Except Susanoo broke. I do wish Sasuke could actually fight without relying on his MS. When he didn't have it, he actually used hand to hand combat. Now he only uses MS and Chidori. He and Naruto need some totally new techniques. Even when Susanoo broke, it still kept Sasuke from taking damage. I don't get why people say that. Sasuke still fights hand to hand like he did before gaining MS. Against the Kumo ninjas, he didn't use MS until all his other techniques proved ineffective. He had to use Susanoo to defend against the combined attack from Gaara and co, and against Mei's lava and acid. Even with Danzo, he still spent half the battle using his normal techniques in addition to using MS. Sasuke still relies on his standard ninjutsu along with his MS.

Crimsonlink
15th August 2011, 2:46 PM
^ Thats why Sasuke is the superior Ninja compared to Naruto. I really have no idea how Kishi plans to feed us the fight with Naruto coming out the winner.

GaZsTiC
15th August 2011, 2:56 PM
With the power of plot. And friendship.

Platinum fan.
15th August 2011, 3:51 PM
Sasuke wouldn't be the ninja he is today without MS. Without that the Raikage would have killed him already. I do prefer when Sasuke didn't his MS and actually planned his fights, it's one of the many reasons why I like the old Sasuke more, but I understand why he gets such plot armor and build up. It's like Naruto's powers and how he gets build up, sort of.

Lorde
15th August 2011, 8:02 PM
Sasuke wouldn't be the ninja he is today without MS. Without that the Raikage would have killed him already. I do prefer when Sasuke didn't his MS and actually planned his fights, it's one of the many reasons why I like the old Sasuke more, but I understand why he gets such plot armor and build up. It's like Naruto's powers and how he gets build up, sort of.

Yeah, Sasuke has been abusing his MS a lot recently. I don't know if I was a big fan of the old Sasuke who used to use Chidori all the time, but I do prefer the old Sasuke to this new Sasuke. His personality is still the same, but the new Sasuke seems way too powerful for his own good. I'm not even sure that Naruto stands a chance against him now that he has an EMS. I'm just interested in seeing what will happen when Naruto and Sasuke meet again.

TsukiMirage
15th August 2011, 8:53 PM
I don't think Sasuke's too powerful. Even with the arrival of MS, Sasuke has yet to have an easy victory. Every fight he's been in has still been a task for him. Anyway, I expect lots of talking in their final fight along with Sasuke being nerfed in some way, as that's basically how Kishi handles everyone that fights Naruto recently.

KiraRebornXD
15th August 2011, 9:02 PM
Its all good just takes too long to get to the best at the end at like #232 in shippuden like why can't they just skip the fillers and get with the story, they lose half their fans that way and no cares about the side crap anyway. Plus, when the heck is naruto gonna kiss hinata already? It ain't sakura that's for sure and why isn't he hokage yet? WTF?! He shoulda been during the battle with pein. All i gotta say.

Platinum fan.
15th August 2011, 9:06 PM
He hasn't had a easy victory but still the quality of Sasuke's battles relies to much on MS. It's interesting to see that after the Itachi fight, Sasuke uses MS when all his normal moves fail. Without MS he couldn't have beaten Killer Bee. Then again that could be said for anyone getting a powerup but I guess Sasuke is a easy target for complaints since he fights more then even Naruto. I actually forgot Sasuke had Chidori and that thunderclap move he used on Itachi. Sasuke usually uses Chidori in different ways then just the blade.

TsukiMirage
16th August 2011, 5:27 AM
Well to be fair, Kirabi is one of the top ninjas around. An experienced Akatsuki member like Kisame had trouble fighting him and would have lost had he not been able to absorb chakra. Even then it still took some effort from him to win. The only ninjas who could probably beat Kirabi without trouble is Onoki and Madara.

Lorde
16th August 2011, 7:19 PM
I actually forgot Sasuke had Chidori and that thunderclap move he used on Itachi. Sasuke usually uses Chidori in different ways then just the blade.

He has several variations of that technique, which is refreshing. I do find it ironic that he uses Chidori, even though Kakashi taught it to him; you'd think that he'd stop using it since he hates Konoha, but he seems to like the jutsu. Anyway, I'd love to see that Kirin attack one more time, although it would be tricky to pull it off again. I can see it being used against Naruto, only for Naruto to use his Rasenshuriken.

Crimsonlink
16th August 2011, 8:15 PM
I just thought of something hilarious. If Kakashi could use Kamui to send an explosion to Kabuto or Madara then they would be in for a surprise. I can hear Madara now, NO!!! my Haxringans lab!!!

Banana Knight Arthur
17th August 2011, 5:15 AM
I just thought of something hilarious. If Kakashi could use Kamui to send an explosion to Kabuto or Madara then they would be in for a surprise. I can hear Madara now, NO!!! my Haxringans lab!!!

I see Madara as too smart to fall to Kamui, he probably definitely knows all of Kakashi, and anyone who has, had, or will have a sharingan's abilities.

I can see Kakashi warping his lab away, with Madara somehow researching how to retrieve his sharingan stockpile.

Whether Madara truely intends to hand over Sasuke, or whether he is building up Sasuke, and his eyes, only to steal them after the war.

||Caboose||
17th August 2011, 8:13 AM
I know this isn't cannon, but in Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth 04 (http://mangastream.com/read/rock_lee/69286380/1), Neji and Lee get Sharingan contacts.

What if it was possible for him or someone in the Hyuga clan to actually have a byaku-sharingan?

Emperor Empoleon
17th August 2011, 11:10 AM
^Dojutsu hax at it's best @___@ 360 vision, spotting and stopping Tenketsu, predicting and copying movements, inhanced genjutsu ability..

Although I imagine using both would wipe you out a-lot quicker than using one or the other.

He has several variations of that technique, which is refreshing. I do find it ironic that he uses Chidori, even though Kakashi taught it to him; you'd think that he'd stop using it since he hates Konoha, but he seems to like the jutsu. Anyway, I'd love to see that Kirin attack one more time, although it would be tricky to pull it off again. I can see it being used against Naruto, only for Naruto to use his Rasenshuriken.

I think it would be cool if we got to see some more weapon usage..I like seeing those show up in battle.

Like in the OVA from earlier this year, where Naruto fought Sasuke with Asuma's Chakra Blades. If that actually happens, he could even do that Wind Release/Chakra Blade trick that Asuma taught him. Would be sort of a nice change of pace from the usual Shadow Clone/Rasengan combo ^^;

lucky_u
17th August 2011, 12:19 PM
I know this isn't cannon, but in Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth 04 (http://mangastream.com/read/rock_lee/69286380/1), Neji and Lee get Sharingan contacts.

What if it was possible for him or someone in the Hyuga clan to actually have a byaku-sharingan?Kishimoto mentioned once that if a Hyuga clan is to mate with a Uchiha clan, the result child would have a Byakugan in one eye, and sharingan in another.

TsukiMirage
17th August 2011, 1:39 PM
551 : Stop Nagato !
Nagato's Rinnegan used properly.

Nagato catched Naruto.

Naruto : This is ... What is that jutsu ?
( Pulling Jutsu ... Thrust away jutsu ... Summoning Jutsu ...
Absorbing Ninjutsu ... )
You used every Pain jutsu but ... I don't know this ooooooone ! RASENGAN !

Rasengan is absorbed.

Naruto : Dammit, of course. I just confirmed myself he could do that just one second before.
You failed me, brain. Nagato ! What the hell is that jutsu ? Tell me !

Nagato : ...

Naruto : ( It's no use, he's completly under control. )

Nagato : Jigokudou/Hell Realm !

From the ground comes Enma.

Naruto : ( This is ... The jutsu of the pain who could resurrect. )
What are you planning ?

Kabuto : ( I was planning to suck up his soul with Human Path, but ...
I'd rather use Hell Real so I can separate his soul and hide his body
I must make the Jinchuurikis my own before Madara finds out.

Naruto's soul is coming out.
Naruto : Dammit, my soul is coming out ! This is no chakra absorbing !

Bee attack !

Nagato : Shuradou !

Bee : ( Did he summoned a puppet ? )

Naruto : I'm losing my power.

Bee : He does haves a lot of hands.

Bee : Naruto, remember what you did with Kyuubi.
Nagato tries to blast Bee with Shuradou.

Itachi goes Big Damn Heroes with Susano'o.

Kabuto : Right, there is still something I want.

Nagato : CHIBAKU TENSEI !

Naruto : Saved ! Thank you, Itachi !
Bee : What the hell is that Ninjutsu ?
It seems hella strong.

Naruto : The 6 paths of Pain can use the power of Rikudou Sennin. Of course he's hella strong.
And this time he's immortal and he got his old body back.
We're way outta our league !

Itachi : He's coming.

the gravity black hole fly into the sky.

Itachi : This black sphere ... It's seems there a lot of gravity in it.

Bee : What is going ...

Naruto : Uwah ! He used that on me last time too. This is bad, really bad.
Listen to me. If we eat this, we're dead. BIG TIME.

Itachi : Hey, Naruto.

Naruto : What ?

Itachi : He used that on you ? Then why are you still alive ?

Naruto : ...

Bee : Hahahaha. Then it's Okay !

Naruto : No time to laugh. Why are you still having a straight face ?
If we're catched, we won't be coming out.
That's how powerful it is.
Last time, the Kyuubi was going berserk ... so ...

Itachi : It's not about being straight. It's about taking time to analyze.
At the center of this, there is that black ball that Nagato launched.
I say we use our strongest long range ninjutsu at the same time.

Naruto : I'm not really sure I can aim in that situation.

Itachi : Even if you don't aim, shoot !
The gravity black ball will pull our jutsu into the center.
Every jutsu haves its weakpoint.

Bee : Hachibi, on the road !

Naruto : Then, me too !

Itachi : Yasaka no Magatama !

Naruto : Fuuton - Rasenshuriken !

Bee : Bijuudama !

Nagato : Sorry about that, Itachi.

Itachi : Are you all right ? It's the Totsuka Sword.
Any last word ?

Naruto : I'm going to join our master. It's too bad I won't be here to follow your story.
Your the last part of the Trilogy.
The 1st part was Jiraiya's. It was perfect.
The 2nd part was mine, and it wasn't that good.

Nagato : Make our master proud. Make the last episode a masterpiece so we will forget about the 2nd one.
Naruto !

Nagato is sealed by Totsuka Sword.

END

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4699/60588544.jpghttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2813/81908433.jpghttp://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2428/49796796.jpg I'm man enough to admit that this chapter made me fanboy all over Nagato and Itachi again. They truly were the greatest two ninjas ever.

7 tyranitars
17th August 2011, 2:04 PM
551 : Stop Nagato !
Nagato's Rinnegan used properly.

Nagato catched Naruto.

Naruto : This is ... What is that jutsu ?
( Pulling Jutsu ... Thrust away jutsu ... Summoning Jutsu ...
Absorbing Ninjutsu ... )
You used every Pain jutsu but ... I don't know this ooooooone ! RASENGAN !

Rasengan is absorbed.

Naruto : Dammit, of course. I just confirmed myself he could do that just one second before.
You failed me, brain. Nagato ! What the hell is that jutsu ? Tell me !

Nagato : ...

Naruto : ( It's no use, he's completly under control. )

Nagato : Jigokudou/Hell Realm !

From the ground comes Enma.

Naruto : ( This is ... The jutsu of the pain who could resurrect. )
What are you planning ?

Kabuto : ( I was planning to suck up his soul with Human Path, but ...
I'd rather use Hell Real so I can separate his soul and hide his body
I must make the Jinchuurikis my own before Madara finds out.

Naruto's soul is coming out.
Naruto : Dammit, my soul is coming out ! This is no chakra absorbing !

Bee attack !

Nagato : Shuradou !

Bee : ( Did he summoned a puppet ? )

Naruto : I'm losing my power.

Bee : He does haves a lot of hands.

Bee : Naruto, remember what you did with Kyuubi.
Nagato tries to blast Bee with Shuradou.

Itachi goes Big Damn Heroes with Susano'o.

Kabuto : Right, there is still something I want.

Nagato : CHIBAKU TENSEI !

Naruto : Saved ! Thank you, Itachi !
Bee : What the hell is that Ninjutsu ?
It seems hella strong.

Naruto : The 6 paths of Pain can use the power of Rikudou Sennin. Of course he's hella strong.
And this time he's immortal and he got his old body back.
We're way outta our league !

Itachi : He's coming.

the gravity black hole fly into the sky.

Itachi : This black sphere ... It's seems there a lot of gravity in it.

Bee : What is going ...

Naruto : Uwah ! He used that on me last time too. This is bad, really bad.
Listen to me. If we eat this, we're dead. BIG TIME.

Itachi : Hey, Naruto.

Naruto : What ?

Itachi : He used that on you ? Then why are you still alive ?

Bee : Hahahaha. Then it's Okay !

Naruto : No time to laugh. Why are you still having a straight face ?
If we're catched, we won't be coming out.
That's how powerful it is.
Last time, the Kyuubi was going berserk ... so ...

Itachi : It's not about being straight. It's about taking time to analyze.
At the center of this, there is that black ball that Nagato launched.
I say we use our strongest long range ninjutsu at the same time.

Naruto : I'm not really sure I can aim in that situation.

Itachi : Even if you don't aim, shoot !
The gravity black ball will pull our jutsu into the center.
Every jutsu haves its weakpoint.

Bee : Hachibi, on the road !

Naruto : Then, me too !

Itachi : Yasaka no Magatama !

Naruto : Fuuton - Rasenshuriken !

Bee : Bijuudama !

Nagato : Sorry about that, Itachi.

Itachi : Are you all right ? It's the Totsuka Sword.
Any last word ?

Naruto : I'm going to join our master. It's too bad I won't be here to follow your story.
Your the last part of the Trilogy.
The 1st part was Jiraiya's. It was perfect.
The 2nd part was mine, and it wasn't that good.

Nagato : Make our master proud. Make the last episode a masterpiece so we will forget about the 2nd one.
Naruto !

Nagato is sealed by Totsuka Sword.

END

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4699/60588544.jpghttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2813/81908433.jpghttp://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2428/49796796.jpg I'm man enough to admit that this chapter made me fanboy all over Nagato and Itachi again. They truly were the greatest two ninjas ever.

I second this, can't wait till the chapter is out.

lucky_u
17th August 2011, 4:12 PM
Chapter's out. And it's awesome!
Too bad Nagato's soul is sealed, no more of him in action.

gliscor&yanmega
17th August 2011, 4:15 PM
I enjoyed the chapter. I think next chapter we'll be updated on what's going on everywhere else, I hope so at less. It's been a while since we've seen what's been happening to a few divisions.

Crimsonlink
17th August 2011, 5:59 PM
Itachi, Nagato and Bee were great in this chapter. Naruto was just an annoyance in the chapter, I groaned out loud when he used Rasengan against Nagato. >.>^

This chapter was great with all the action although I wish the talking was toned down just a bit since all the text bubbles were distracting me from the action.

Charminions
17th August 2011, 6:19 PM
I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit. Can't wait to see this fight in the anime ^.^

Lorde
17th August 2011, 6:35 PM
I honestly don't know if I liked this week's chapter. It seemed totally rushed; even moreso than the previous chapters. I enjoyed seeing Naruto, Killer Bee and Itachi fighting together against Nagato, but the rest was just really bland. At least Itachi managed to seal Nagato away, although I thought it was a bit anticlimactic.

TerraWolf
17th August 2011, 6:39 PM
I honestly don't know if I liked this week's chapter. It seemed totally rushed; even moreso than the previous chapters. I enjoyed seeing Naruto, Killer Bee and Itachi fighting together against Nagato, but the rest was just really bland. At least Itachi managed to seal Nagato away, although I thought it was a bit anticlimactic.

I agree. I couldn't stand to read it past page 6 maybe?

lolipiece
17th August 2011, 6:54 PM
"Be so stellar that everyone forgets how horrible the second part was, Naruto!"

It's funny because the post-timeskip part of Naruto is called "Part II"

Banana Knight Arthur
17th August 2011, 7:25 PM
"Be so stellar that everyone forgets how horrible the second part was, Naruto!"

It's funny because the post-timeskip part of Naruto is called "Part II"

Foreshadowing for a part 3 perhaps?

I like the conclusion, albeit rushed, because the way things were developing with Nagato was not to my liking.

I am glad to see Itachi working with Naruto and will appreciate it while it lasts

multi-scale
17th August 2011, 9:47 PM

Thanks for saying this so I didn't have to type it.

uber gon
17th August 2011, 10:23 PM
So who's Yasaka? Another Japanese deity?

multi-scale
17th August 2011, 10:31 PM

They make rubber for ping pong tables.

Lorde
17th August 2011, 10:42 PM

If you're referring to Itachi's Susanoo's new attack, then it seems to be based on a curved bead necklace. I found this page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magatama) that has information on that.

And if I remember correctly, Yahiko Pain used to wear one around his neck. Oh, and the Sage of Six Paths as well.

Shneak
18th August 2011, 3:22 AM

It's like a crow flew out of my mouth.

I totally agree. It was rushed. At least one more chapter would have been good to seal away an important character. It was kind of stupid how easily Nagato's jutsu was destroyed though. Why couldn't Konoha think of that?

Oh well. Glad it's back. I love how Anko is still laying there beside Kabuto.

Banana Knight Arthur
18th August 2011, 3:24 AM
I wonder what was meant that Nagato was going to Jiraiya's place, where he waited for him, yet I think he was going to Orochimaru's place, that ethereal/drunken genjutsu plane for all eternity.

Pretty sure Jiraiya is in Naruto world heaven, not a genjutsu limbo.

Shneak
18th August 2011, 3:30 AM
I wonder what was meant that Nagato was going to Jiraiya's place, where he waited for him, yet I think he was going to Orochimaru's place, that ethereal/drunken genjutsu plane for all eternity.

Pretty sure Jiraiya is in Naruto world heaven, not a genjutsu limbo.

The afterlife, I assume. I don't know much about buddhism, whether there's a heaven or hell.

Banana Knight Arthur
18th August 2011, 3:35 AM
The afterlife, I assume. I don't know much about buddhism, whether there's a heaven or hell.

But he's not, the Genjutsu-hax-sword of sealing was used, thus the confusion....

Shneak
18th August 2011, 3:58 AM
But he's not, the Genjutsu-hax-sword of sealing was used, thus the confusion....

Oh, that.

I think he was just released like the other characters. The sword was the seal instead of cloth and jutsu.

multi-scale
18th August 2011, 4:14 AM
It's possible that Itachi changed the seal. I do think it should have been another chapter long.

JetshipperKekkaishi
18th August 2011, 4:15 AM
I like this chapter. It is weird though. Jiraya was part one, Nagato was part two, And Naruto is the final ending. Where Nagato said that he can't wait to see how Naruto's part ends. Maybe in a happy ending with some sadness in the end part.

Lorde
18th August 2011, 4:24 AM
It's like a crow flew out of my mouth.

I totally agree. It was rushed. At least one more chapter would have been good to seal away an important character. It was kind of stupid how easily Nagato's jutsu was destroyed though. Why couldn't Konoha think of that?

Oh well. Glad it's back. I love how Anko is still laying there beside Kabuto.

I agree that one more chapter would've been great, as it would've helped things flow a lot smoother. I liked that Itachi stayed calm during the fight. Most ninja would have panicked, but I like that Itachi analyzed the situation and came up with a counter measure. I really hope that Itachi remains active long enough to seal some more of the revived ninja.

TsukiMirage
18th August 2011, 6:02 AM
While the chapter was seemly rushed, that still didn't stop it from being incredibly cool. We finally got to see the Rinnegan as it was meant to be, an actual threat and powerhouse. Nagato having all the powers in a single body makes him much more powerful then he was using the powers individually with the Paths. Heck, Nagato was up against three top tier ninjas and he was handling them with little trouble. Itachi was also very impressive, cracking a joke and figuring out a way to beat Chibaku Tensei. While he wasn't able to do much, Kirabi was sort of cool too. The only disappointment was Naruto, who was the one person there who had already faced these powers and thus should have been able to fight against them better then anyone else. Yet he simply acted like an idiot. I have really enjoyed this short arc showcasing Nagato and Itachi. I just hope this trend continues with the later chapters.

Platinum fan.
18th August 2011, 3:50 PM
This chapter was okay, could have been better. The Naruto, Killer Bee, and Itachi moves were cool and all but it felt rushed. I can kinda see why seeing as we just had Nagato/Pain fight not all that long ago and there is only so much you can do with his godly powers tha haven't been done already without him becoming even more cheap. Since Itachi is still around I forsee a Uchiha showdown of him vs Madara and maybe even a confrontation with Sasuke to.

LexSuicune
18th August 2011, 6:59 PM
I would find it incredibly wasteful to have Itachi come back and not face off against Sasuke.

Lorde
18th August 2011, 7:21 PM
This chapter was okay, could have been better. The Naruto, Killer Bee, and Itachi moves were cool and all but it felt rushed. I can kinda see why seeing as we just had Nagato/Pain fight not all that long ago and there is only so much you can do with his godly powers tha haven't been done already without him becoming even more cheap. Since Itachi is still around I forsee a Uchiha showdown of him vs Madara and maybe even a confrontation with Sasuke to.

The lack of new Rinnegan powers is what made the whole thing seem boring in my opinion. If I had been Kishi, I would've at least given Nagato some new jutsu so that things didn't feel so hollow. Nagato was supposed to be this great ninja who mastered tons of different jutsu, yet he only used the ones that his Six Paths used? That's just really boring.

I would find it incredibly wasteful to have Itachi come back and not face off against Sasuke.

They've already fought, so I don't think they should fight again.

LexSuicune
18th August 2011, 7:28 PM
I'm not necessarily talking about a physical confrontation, I just want them to have a real, final face to face.

And since when does that stop anyone? Naruto and Itachi already fought, Naruto and Pain already fought, and here we are.

Shneak
18th August 2011, 8:52 PM
I'm not necessarily talking about a physical confrontation, I just want them to have a real, final face to face.

And since when does that stop anyone? Naruto and Itachi already fought, Naruto and Pain already fought, and here we are.

No doubt it will happen. He'll try to explain to Sasuke about what he did, but Sasuke won't listen.

TsukiMirage
18th August 2011, 11:14 PM
The lack of new Rinnegan powers is what made the whole thing seem boring in my opinion. If I had been Kishi, I would've at least given Nagato some new jutsu so that things didn't feel so hollow. Nagato was supposed to be this great ninja who mastered tons of different jutsu, yet he only used the ones that his Six Paths used? That's just really boring. A new technique would have been nice. After all, Itachi got one. But I suppose it wouldn't have been as great since anything Nagato used would have been destined to fail.

Personally, this chapter made me question the whole point of Nagato using the Paths in the first place. From what he showed, he should have been able to take Hanzou out long before his legs were injured.

JetshipperKekkaishi
19th August 2011, 12:46 AM
So the final part is Naruto VS Sasuke. I bet Naruto will explain everything about Itachi and Sasuke might say it is all lies and try to kill Naruto.

Platinum fan.
19th August 2011, 2:54 AM
The lack of new Rinnegan powers is what made the whole thing seem boring in my opinion. If I had been Kishi, I would've at least given Nagato some new jutsu so that things didn't feel so hollow. Nagato was supposed to be this great ninja who mastered tons of different jutsu, yet he only used the ones that his Six Paths used? That's just really boring.

They've already fought, so I don't think they should fight again.

True. As one of the strongest ninjas in the series I expected more from Nagato. I'm sure the anime will lengthen the fight however. A new jutsu would have been nice, but it was kind of cool seeing Nagato's Planetary Catastrophic thing actually taken down.

TsukiMirage
19th August 2011, 6:32 AM
So the final part is Naruto VS Sasuke. I bet Naruto will explain everything about Itachi and Sasuke might say it is all lies and try to kill Naruto. Sasuke already knows the whole truth about Itachi and everything. It's his whole reason for attacking the Elders, as he sees it as they manipulated Itachi's love for their own benefit. Danzo... probably didn't help matters by showing off his Sharingan arm. So Naruto explaining things likely won't change Sasuke's mind.

JetshipperKekkaishi
19th August 2011, 6:19 PM
Sasuke already knows the whole truth about Itachi and everything. It's his whole reason for attacking the Elders, as he sees it as they manipulated Itachi's love for their own benefit. Danzo... probably didn't help matters by showing off his Sharingan arm. So Naruto explaining things likely won't change Sasuke's mind.

Madara told him that and thought it was lies. Then he understand why Itachi killed the Uchica clan and their parents. He saved Sasuke's life because he was more precious then the village. Now Sasuke is trying to avenge Itachi on what the village made him do. Yes Naruto will confront him and try to get him to stop this road of revenge but Sasuke is no long listening and into the darkness.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th August 2011, 7:40 PM
I think Sasuke is beyond all help, and indeed will die in the final confrontation with Naruto.

Naruto might die, only to be revived by Kyubi magic or remnant chakra or something.

7 tyranitars
19th August 2011, 11:23 PM
Sasuke is a lost cause (hope I spelled that right) There needs to be a big plot-no-jutsu for him to go back to konoha.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th August 2011, 11:33 PM
Sasuke is a lost cause (hope I spelled that right) There needs to be a big plot-no-jutsu for him to go back to konoha.

Yeah if naruto himself proclaiming they both will die the next time they have a serious battle is nOt foreshadowing then what is lol?

Lorde
20th August 2011, 12:26 AM
If Naruto does die as a result of his fight against Sasuke, I'm pretty sure that Kishi will revive him somehow. I just don't see Kishi killing off the hero character and ending the series with both Naruto and Sasuke dead. They're the main characters in this series, and having them both die would be a terrible way to end the series. I don't care if Sasuke dies, but I hope Naruto lives so that he can become Hokage.

TsukiMirage
20th August 2011, 12:58 AM
I doubt Sasuke or Naruto will die considering that Kishi has already used his revival card for Gaara, Kakashi and Konoha, and technically the Edo summons. Bring any more people back from death would be horrible.

Shneak
20th August 2011, 4:51 AM
I can't see Naruto dying until we know he is Hokage. But I can see Sasuke dying (in this arc), and it would probably be the best thing for his character.

JetshipperKekkaishi
20th August 2011, 6:12 AM
I doubt Sasuke or Naruto will die considering that Kishi has already used his revival card for Gaara, Kakashi and Konoha, and technically the Edo summons. Bring any more people back from death would be horrible.

I agree with you on this. Kishi tried this bring back the dead to much. Now that he brought back Itachi,Nagato and everyone that died back from the dead. It would be a terrible way to end the series. Naruto might find someway to save Sasuke without killing him.To kill off main characters off would be terrible. I see why Kakashi was brought back. I don't see Naruto dying

Banana Knight Arthur
20th August 2011, 6:14 AM
I can't see Naruto dying until we know he is Hokage. But I can see Sasuke dying (in this arc), and it would probably be the best thing for his character.

Hey I would not put it past kishimoto to make him hokage posthumously...

Honestly what a ninja demonstrates with skills speaks more strongly than a title.

Crimsonlink
20th August 2011, 6:16 AM
Naruto is so screwed in the rank department that even if he become Hokage it will be from Genin to Kage. >.>^

Banana Knight Arthur
20th August 2011, 6:38 AM
Naruto is so screwed in the rank department that even if he become Hokage it will be from Genin to Kage. >.>^

Yeah naruto is Genin only in name.

Reality his power level is past Kage level, he is on his own tier along with Nagato/Pain.

11DBHK
20th August 2011, 8:36 AM
^ Thats why Sasuke is the superior Ninja compared to Naruto. I really have no idea how Kishi plans to feed us the fight with Naruto coming out the winner.

sasuke isn't superior. in anyway. period. he's a whiny emo ****. andi hope to see naruto pound him into the dirt.
also genjutsu won't work on naruto anymore. so yeah, he's ****ed.

TsukiMirage
20th August 2011, 10:24 AM
By all accounts, Sasuke is slightly superior. Sasuke was able to handle Ee's speed without any enhancement and with Susanoo can tank anything Naruto attempts to throw at him. There's also no reason genjutsu wouldn't work on Naruto, seeing as he has no defense against it.

Going by the way all of Naruto's past fights have gone, there's little chance that Naruto will ever hold maintain the edge in their fight.

multi-scale
20th August 2011, 5:35 PM
Not to mention Sasuke's going to have all kinds of new hacks when he uses his EMS.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th August 2011, 5:59 PM
By all accounts, Sasuke is slightly superior. Sasuke was able to handle Ee's speed without any enhancement and with Susanoo can tank anything Naruto attempts to throw at him. There's also no reason genjutsu wouldn't work on Naruto, seeing as he has no defense against it.

Going by the way all of Naruto's past fights have gone, there's little chance that Naruto will ever hold maintain the edge in their fight.

There is the issue he does not have the stamina required to keep up the mangekyo techniques for a sustained period of time.

Susano'oh in particular really drains him.

And Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi were not much better.

I assume his EMS will give him unlimited haxxxx stamina.

TsukiMirage
20th August 2011, 7:41 PM
Stamina isn't that much of a problem. We saw Sasuke use two Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo three times alone with several of his normal techniques and he was still able to face Naruto with Chidori and walk away. So he'll be able to make use of his MS techniques when he needs to without worrying too much about dropping.

Lorde
20th August 2011, 8:06 PM
Sasuke's pretty strong, but I think Naruto could've defeated him had he been forced to fight him at the end of the previous arc. But now that Sasuke has an EMS, I see him being stronger than Naruto. Naruto did a lot of training to control the Kyuubi's chakra, but I still think he's lacking. I don't know what will happen when he meets Sasuke, but I bet Sasuke will have the advantage in battle, at least at the start.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th August 2011, 8:22 PM
Stamina isn't that much of a problem. We saw Sasuke use two Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo three times alone with several of his normal techniques and he was still able to face Naruto with Chidori and walk away. So he'll be able to make use of his MS techniques when he needs to without worrying too much about dropping.

I just mean it was clear he pushed his limits at the go-kage summit and at the battle vs. Danzo.

I'd hope the EMS would resolve those durability issues.

Shneak
21st August 2011, 8:18 AM
Yeah naruto is Genin only in name.

Reality his power level is past Kage level, he is on his own tier along with Nagato/Pain.

Technically, Sasuke is a genin too. The most hyped fight is a genin vs genin. Haha.

TsukiMirage
21st August 2011, 9:06 AM
Sasuke's pretty strong, but I think Naruto could've defeated him had he been forced to fight him at the end of the previous arc. But now that Sasuke has an EMS, I see him being stronger than Naruto. Naruto did a lot of training to control the Kyuubi's chakra, but I still think he's lacking. I don't know what will happen when he meets Sasuke, but I bet Sasuke will have the advantage in battle, at least at the start. Well yeah, a tired Sasuke shouldn't have been hard for Naruto to have handled. Sasuke will definitely have some sort of advantage, otherwise Naruto attempting to convert him isn't really gonna work.

I just mean it was clear he pushed his limits at the go-kage summit and at the battle vs. Danzo.

I'd hope the EMS would resolve those durability issues. Against Danzo he wasn't doing too bad, but his full Susanoo should be able to enhance his durability even greater.

Banana Knight Arthur
21st August 2011, 9:38 AM
@Tsuki While Susano'ou does provide an invincible defense, it was shown to tax the user with it's pressure. It was also described that the Susano'ou chakra burned you kinda of similar to the Kyuubi cloak, if I am recalling correctly.

Yeah Susano'ou was cOmPleted in the Danzo fight so I'm expecting the EternalMS will allow unlimited Usage of it.

11DBHK
21st August 2011, 9:52 AM

tsk. tsk. tsk. somebody hasn't done their homework. a few things:
- do you remember the battle btween sakura and ino? her other self interupted ino's genjutsu. to interrupt an genjutsu there has to be an outside, or in this case it's anside force to disrupt
the genjutsu caster's chakra and cancel the genjutsu. genjutsu does not work on any of the jinchuriki that have mastered their demon. that is explained in an episode. that leaves him with his ninjutsu, taijutsu, amataratsu, (which causes blindeness) and susano'o.

- Sasuke has also be stripped of his precious curse mark. no orochimaru to bail him out this time.

- also, as mentioned before, it takes a lot of of stamina to use all those techniques, especially the susano'o. Itachi couldn't even manage his for too long. (although given he was in a weakened state due his diseases.)

- the susano'o was described an ultimate sheild. but causes the user pain in every cell of their body.

- naruto also now has sage mode, can summon giant frogs, and that S rank windy technique.

-sasuke can't hold susan'o forever, if he has no chakra, he can't use it. and after he's used he will be vulnerable

It may be true that Sasuke was superior to him at the beginning, because he was set up to be naruto's biggest rival. but at this point, it is just not so. especially since at the point right before sasuke went to the darkside, naruto was matching him blow for blow in hand to hand combat. and at the final valley he only won by an extremely small margin.
they are almost completely even. the only aspect sasuke has that naruto lacks is strategy. and he's actually getting better at that, which he proved in the battle with pain.
this is going to a battle calm and collected tactician. vs headstrong powerhouse which seems to be a trend in anime fights.

EDIT; wow i think this is the longest post i have ever made.
/end rant

Crimsonlink
21st August 2011, 11:49 AM
- do you remember the battle btween sakura and ino? her other self interupted ino's genjutsu. to interrupt an genjutsu there has to be an outside, or in this case it's anside force to disrupt
the genjutsu caster's chakra and cancel the genjutsu. genjutsu does not work on any of the jinchuriki that have mastered their demon. that is explained in an episode. that leaves him with his ninjutsu, taijutsu, amataratsu, (which causes blindeness) and susano'o.

- Sasuke has also be stripped of his precious curse mark. no orochimaru to bail him out this time.

- also, as mentioned before, it takes a lot of of stamina to use all those techniques, especially the susano'o. Itachi couldn't even manage his for too long. (although given he was in a weakened state due his diseases.)

- the susano'o was described an ultimate sheild. but causes the user pain in every cell of their body.

- naruto also now has sage mode, can summon giant frogs, and that S rank windy technique.

It may be true that Sasuke was superior to him at the beginning, because he was set up to be naruto's biggest rival. but at this point, it is just not so. especially since at the point right before sasuke went to the darkside, naruto was matching him blow for blow in hand to hand combat. and at the final valley he only won by an extremely small margin.
they are almost completely even. the only aspect sasuke has that naruto lacks is strategy. and he's actually getting better at that, which he proved in the battle with pain.
this is going to a battle calm and collected tactician. vs headstrong powerhouse which seems to be a trend in anime fights.

EDIT; wow i think this is the longest post i have ever made.
/end rant

Your dislike of Sasuke has blinded you to Naruto's weaknesses. Naruto has not mastered the Kyuubi, he only has control over all of Kyuubi's chakra.

Naruto also seriously lacks in Ninjutsu where Rasengan and it's wind version are his only offensive A and S rank Ninjutsu respectively. He has other nin but they are all support type nin like Summoning which would be useless because Sasuke has Summoning too.

Naruto's Taijutsu is alright but Sasuke has an advantage thanks to the Sharingan although Naruto's Kyuubi mode speed could tip the balance in his favor.

Sasuke destroys Naruto in Genjutsu so thats not even something to think about.

Speed is where Naruto is better thanks to Kyuubi mode but EMS might cover that.

Strength is Naruto's area along with stamina which has never changed from the beginning of the manga.

Defense goes to Sasuke's Susanoo.

Chakra Control goes to Sasuke as well thanks to Genjutsu and Sharingan.

Sasuke has an advantage in weapons as well with his Chokuto and better weapon skills overall.

So yeah overall Sasuke is the superior ninja for now and Naruto has to use Kyuubi mode to even stand a chance.

11DBHK
21st August 2011, 12:53 PM
dislike? no i hate him. he's a miserable, pathetic excuse for a ninja.
kyuubi chakra would disrupt the genjutsu. and sasuke can't hide behind susano'o forever his chakra would either run out or it would rip his body apart from strain of trying to maintain it.

Crimsonlink
21st August 2011, 1:05 PM
dislike? no i hate him. he's a miserable, pathetic excuse for a ninja.

I would argue the same for Naruto who is simply too stupid and naive to be a real ninja. Emphasis on the stupid part because it is honestly borderline ridiculous. But I have to ask, why do you hate Sasuke so much?

Kyuubi's chakra alone cannot disrupt Genjutsu. The reason Jinchurikki like Bee can disrupt Genjutsu is because the Hachibi injects it's chakra to break the Genjutsu. Unlike the Kyuubi's chakra which becomes Naruto's chakra when he goes into Kyuubi mode, the Kyuubi itself is trapped with no chakra to inject Naruto with to break Genjutsu.

There is a possible method that I thought of so Naruto could break Genjutsus. Naruto could have a Kage bushin channel Chakra into him to break any genjutsu cast on him during battle but thats just my solution for Naruto's problem so I'm not sure if that is entirely possible.

11DBHK
21st August 2011, 1:26 PM
he's a whiny sniveling little *****. also i hate sasuke fanboys/girls.
Stupid? hardly. [ADD maybe] he came up with the idea how to do the rasengan with a clone.
and used his clones to store sage chakra in his fight with pain. as i recall jiraiya was the same way as a kid, as was probably minato.
but they became a legendary ninja, and all jinchuriki are immune to genjutsu. the process to disrupt the genjutsu might be different but it can.

Crimsonlink
21st August 2011, 1:55 PM
Stupid? hardly. [ADD maybe] he came up with the idea how to do the rasengan with a clone.
and used his clones to store sage chakra in his fight with pain. as i recall jiraiya was the same way as a kid, as was probably minato.
but they became a legendary ninja, and all jinchuriki are immune to genjutsu. the process to disrupt the genjutsu might be different but it can.

..... Naruto is the avatar of stupidity, just read the first few chapters of the manga again especially the bell test.

You don't know that about Minato or Jiraiya. Yes Jiraiya was the one who was tied to the pole like Naruto was but that is the only similarity between them when they were young that we know of.

Its been stated by Tsunade that Naruto is like his mother who was a loud mouth hot blooded individual vs his cool and composed father who Naruto looks like.

Jinchurikki are not immune to Genjutsu unless they have a relationship like Bee and Hachibi.

Naruto using clones to make the basic Rasengan shows his own incompetence and bad chakra control. If Naruto could manage Rasengan without a clone then he could cut down chakra cost (not that it would matter much) and use Rasengan faster than with a clone.

Using clones to store Nature chakra was made by Kishi so that Naruto could actually use Sage mode. Its not something revolutionary because we already knew Naruto gets back info from his Kage bushins so getting Nature chakra back as well wasn't a surprise. If anything Naruto was stupid for not noticing that he got info back from Kage bushins with all the times he has used it, aka every single battle.

11DBHK
21st August 2011, 2:01 PM
he was like 10. how samrt were at 10 yrs old? he's older now, smarter and stronger.

jiraiya was exactly like naruto.

not nessecarily,

which he is better at now, but it shows that he can think outside the box when he needs to.

my point is sasuke not untouchable, naruto could very well beat him.

and i would very much like to see him do it.

Crimsonlink
21st August 2011, 2:27 PM
he was like 10. how samrt were at 10 yrs old? he's older now, smarter and stronger.

jiraiya was exactly like naruto.

not nessecarily,

which he is better at now, but it shows that he can think outside the box when he needs to.

my sasuke point is sasuke not untouchable, naruto could very well beat him.

and i would very much like to see him do it.

Of course Sasuke is not untouchable. Even Madara was injured and he was as untouchable as you can get with his fading away technique.

I would like to see Naruto beat Sasuke as well but not with words or a random power-up.

11DBHK
21st August 2011, 2:31 PM
god, i typo'd and didn;t even notice it- i must be tired...
uugh.. we'll continue this another time.

multi-scale
21st August 2011, 5:04 PM
I actually think genjutsu will not work on Naruto. While Naruto and Kyuubi are at odds, they can communnicate, and Kyuubi will probably help Naruto break the genjutsu since he doesn't want to die. Amaterasu will also not work alone since the Raikage could avoid and Naruto is apparently as fast as the raikage. Sasuke still has the advantage with Susanoo, but later in the battle it may weaken allowing Naruto to break it with Rasenshuriken or something.

7 tyranitars
21st August 2011, 5:45 PM
I actually think genjutsu will not work on Naruto. While Naruto and Kyuubi are at odds, they can communnicate, and Kyuubi will probably help Naruto break the genjutsu since he doesn't want to die. Amaterasu will also not work alone since the Raikage could avoid and Naruto is apparently as fast as the raikage. Sasuke still has the advantage with Susanoo, but later in the battle it may weaken allowing Naruto to break it with Rasenshuriken or something.

Even Danzo could blow a hole through Susanoo, ok that was a weaker version, bur rasenshuriken is also stronger then Danzo's wind jutsu.

TsukiMirage
21st August 2011, 8:23 PM
@Tsuki While Susano'ou does provide an invincible defense, it was shown to tax the user with it's pressure. It was also described that the Susano'ou chakra burned you kinda of similar to the Kyuubi cloak, if I am recalling correctly.

Yeah Susano'ou was cOmPleted in the Danzo fight so I'm expecting the EternalMS will allow unlimited Usage of it. Yeah, Susanoo inflicted cellular pain all through the user's body. I don't think Sasuke would need unlimited usage as oppose to just not suffering from it.

the genjutsu caster's chakra and cancel the genjutsu. genjutsu does not work on any of the jinchuriki that have mastered their demon. that is explained in an episode. that leaves him with his ninjutsu, taijutsu, amataratsu, (which causes blindeness) and susano'o. First off, what Ino used wasn't a genjutsu, it was a possession. Anyway, the whole genjutsu not working on a Jinchuuriki only means that when the user is placed in a genjutsu, their Jinchuuriki can break them out. The genjutsu can still actually work, as shown with Kirabi. He was taken down by Sasuke's Tsukuyomi and neither him or the Hachibi realize they were in Itahi's genjutsu until Itachi told them. And unlike Kirabi, Naruto's relationship with the Kyuubi isn't gonna help him out when it comes to genjutsu as the Kyuubi can't affect him anymore.

- Sasuke has also be stripped of his precious curse mark. no orochimaru to bail him out this time. Sasuke has never had Orochimaru bail him out, so I don't see the lack of CS meaning anything, especially when Sasuke's been in several fights since then.

- also, as mentioned before, it takes a lot of of stamina to use all those techniques, especially the susano'o. Itachi couldn't even manage his for too long. (although given he was in a weakened state due his diseases.) It really doesn't take that much stamina. Sasuke used his MS multiple times against Danzo without running out of chakra. The same with Itachi, who was still able to use his MS about six times. If he can do that while sick and dying, the stamina issue can't be that much of a threat.

- the susano'o was described an ultimate sheild. but causes the user pain in every cell of their body. The pain inflicted by Susanoo doesn't change it's protective ability.

- naruto also now has sage mode, can summon giant frogs, and that S rank windy technique. Sage Mode isn't that great of an issue, Sasuke has shown he can handle giant creatures with little trouble, and elementally Sasuke hold the advantage.

-sasuke can't hold susan'o forever, if he has no chakra, he can't use it. and after he's used he will be vulnerable Sasuke wouldn't have to hold Susanoo forever. he would only have to hold it long enough to catch Naruto in a genjutsu or to prevent himself from being blitzed.

this is going to a battle calm and collected tactician. vs headstrong powerhouse which seems to be a trend in anime fights. It's pretty much still that way. With his Sharingan, it grants him an advantage over Naruto in battle concerning taijutsu and genjutsu, not to mention the prediction ability. Sasuke and Naruto weren't matching blow for blow. Sasuke was handling Naruto and his clones with little trouble, the same with VotE, where Sasuke maintained the edge until the Kyuubi took over Naruto.

They're really not that even. Even before he gained EMS, Sasuke wasn't having any major trouble fighting against Ee, someone who's similarly as fast and strong as the current Naruto.

I actually think genjutsu will not work on Naruto. While Naruto and Kyuubi are at odds, they can communnicate, and Kyuubi will probably help Naruto break the genjutsu since he doesn't want to die. Amaterasu will also not work alone since the Raikage could avoid and Naruto is apparently as fast as the raikage. Sasuke still has the advantage with Susanoo, but later in the battle it may weaken allowing Naruto to break it with Rasenshuriken or something. Considering Kirabi was caught in a genjutsu before he or the Hachibi knew it, there's no reason to think that genjutsu won't work on Naruto. The Kyuubi wouldn't be scared of dying, since it'll eventually come back. So Naruto dying would actually work in the Kyuubi's favor as oppose to being trapped in Naruto. Amaterasu can work. Don't forget that to dodge it, Ee literally had to stand there and stare at Sasuke til he actually shot it. Naruto doing something like that would open him to a genjutsu being used on him.

Even Danzo could blow a hole through Susanoo, ok that was a weaker version, bur rasenshuriken is also stronger then Danzo's wind jutsu. But Danzo's technique was greatly enhanced by the suction of his Baku. Look at what it did to Sasuke's Grand Fireball.

Lorde
21st August 2011, 9:16 PM
Even Danzo could blow a hole through Susanoo

Wasn't that because he was using Izanagi, which allowed his attacks to become successful? I'm not 100% since I haven't read those chapters in months, but I recall Danzo using Izanagi every chance he got. Also, I found Danzo's fight with Sasuke to be highly confusing; I'm still not sure how Sasuke won. :c

7 tyranitars
21st August 2011, 9:58 PM
Wasn't that because he was using Izanagi, which allowed his attacks to become successful? I'm not 100% since I haven't read those chapters in months, but I recall Danzo using Izanagi every chance he got. Also, I found Danzo's fight with Sasuke to be highly confusing; I'm still not sure how Sasuke won. :c

Izanagi made sure he couldn't die. Not that his attacks where succesfull, but that sasuke attacks where insuccesfull.

But Danzo's technique was greatly enhanced by the suction of his Baku. Look at what it did to Sasuke's Grand Fireball.

Yes but Narutos Rasenshuriken is easily the strongest wind jutsu arround better then a baku enhanced wind tech I think, but I guese there is only 1 way to find out.

Lorde
21st August 2011, 10:30 PM
Izanagi made sure he couldn't die. Not that his attacks where succesfull, but that sasuke attacks where insuccesfull.

I see. I always thought that since Izanagi was able to bend reality, that it could make the user's attacks hit the enemy directly. I always assumed that Danzo used it so that his attacks would blow a hole through Sasuke's Susanoo. I guess I was wrong. But I hope that Naruto can blow a hole in it as well.

Shneak
22nd August 2011, 5:00 AM

This is one case where the anime does it better than the manga. It was confusing in the manga, and I didn't care for Danzo. In the anime, it made much more sense, and I really like Danzo now.

TsukiMirage
22nd August 2011, 5:33 AM
Wasn't that because he was using Izanagi, which allowed his attacks to become successful? I'm not 100% since I haven't read those chapters in months, but I recall Danzo using Izanagi every chance he got. Also, I found Danzo's fight with Sasuke to be highly confusing; I'm still not sure how Sasuke won. :c I believe Izanagi did have a hand in it.

Sasuke won by outlasting Danzo. More specifically, Sasuke saw that he couldn't kill Danzo straight away, so he proceeded to attack Danzo in quick succession while he attempted to figure out what was going on. Once he made the connection between Danzo's lives and the Sharingans, he continued to attack until Danzo was on his last eye, where he then lured Danzo in close for the finishing blow. Of course, one has to ask why there as even a need for him to stab Danzo after Izanagi was gone instead of safely attacking from a distances.

Izanagi made sure he couldn't die. Not that his attacks where succesfull, but that sasuke attacks where insuccesfull. The way Madara described it, that was what was happening with Izanagi.

Yes but Narutos Rasenshuriken is easily the strongest wind jutsu arround better then a baku enhanced wind tech I think, but I guese there is only 1 way to find out. Well I doubt Danzo's technique were anything less then A-rank, so with the Baku's suction it should match the FRS S-ranking. After all, it turn a C-rank technique that normally was twice as big as Sasuke into a technique that was at least ten times as big and enough to take out a giant summon in a single hit.

11DBHK
22nd August 2011, 8:55 AM
Yeah, Susanoo inflicted cellular pain all through the user's body. I don't think Sasuke would need unlimited usage as oppose to just not suffering from it.
he wouldn't be able to anyway. either his chakra would give out, or he would

First off, what Ino used wasn't a genjutsu, it was a possession. Anyway, the whole genjutsu not working on a Jinchuuriki only means that when the user is placed in a genjutsu, their Jinchuuriki can break them out. The genjutsu can still actually work, as shown with Kirabi. He was taken down by Sasuke's Tsukuyomi and neither him or the Hachibi realize they were in Itahi's genjutsu until Itachi told them. And unlike Kirabi, Naruto's relationship with the Kyuubi isn't gonna help him out when it comes to genjutsu as the Kyuubi can't affect him anymore.
Derp. the concept is the same. it was an example

Sasuke has never had Orochimaru bail him out, so I don't see the lack of CS meaning anything, especially when Sasuke's been in several fights since then.
Herp. he's used the curse mark. a lot.

It really doesn't take that much stamina. Sasuke used his MS multiple times against Danzo without running out of chakra. The same with Itachi, who was still able to use his MS about six times. If he can do that while sick and dying, the stamina issue can't be that much of a threat. exceprt that all

all these great techniques do wear down stamina fast. Itachi kept himself alive through sheer force of will. because he wanted to protect his little brother. he had something to really fight for. Sasuke lacks that conviction.

The pain inflicted by Susanoo doesn't change it's protective ability.
Derp. No, but it does mean that he can't continue to use it for an extended period.

Sage Mode isn't that great of an issue, Sasuke has shown he can handle giant creatures with little trouble, and elementally Sasuke hold the advantage.
Double DErp. no, but that would make him about even in a fight without amtaratsu kuyyubi powers and the like and sasuke would no longer have his imaginary advantage in taijutsu even with EMS. the best he probably be able to manage is to defend, deodge and get in an occacional fireball

Sasuke wouldn't have to hold Susanoo forever. he would only have to hold it long enough to catch Naruto in a genjutsu or to prevent himself from being blitzed.
this is getting sad. your'e also overlooking someting else: the susano'o need time to form. and we've been over the part about genjutsus the fox would help him because it would benefeit him

It's pretty much still that way. With his Sharingan, it grants him an advantage over Naruto in battle concerning taijutsu and genjutsu, not to mention the prediction ability. Sasuke and Naruto weren't matching blow for blow. Sasuke was handling Naruto and his clones with little trouble, the same with VotE, where Sasuke maintained the edge until the Kyuubi took over Naruto. Wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong YOUR WRONG see above he does not have an advantage. they were almost totally even in both fights sage mode would nullify his "advantage"

They're really not that even. Even before he gained EMS, Sasuke wasn't having any major trouble fighting against Ee, someone who's similarly as fast and strong as the current Naruto.
except that ee doesn't have sage jutsu, rasengan or a monster fox
Considering Kirabi was caught in a genjutsu before he or the Hachibi knew it, there's no reason to think that genjutsu won't work on Naruto. The Kyuubi wouldn't be scared of dying, since it'll eventually come back. So Naruto dying would actually work in the Kyuubi's favor as oppose to being trapped in Naruto. Amaterasu can work. Don't forget that to dodge it, Ee literally had to stand there and stare at Sasuke til he actually shot it. Naruto doing something like that would open him to a genjutsu being used on him. because hachibi didn't know. i imagine the kuyybi is quite a bit smarter. foxes are a symbol of slyness and wisdom in both eastern and western cultures after all. it could pick up on that. amataratsu WOULD work. but all he would have to do is jump out of the way and, no. being sucked into that thing by akatsuki would definately not serve the kyuubi. which brings up another point, madara wouldn't let him kill him what will likely happen is their fiht will be interupted and they team up against madara

But Danzo's technique was greatly enhanced by the suction of his Baku. Look at what it did to Sasuke's Grand Fireball.

so let's recap:
Fireball>Wimpy Clones
Naruto Sage mode=Sasuke EMS.
Naruto/Kyuubi>Sasuke genjutsu.
Sasuke's Susano'o < Naruto wind rasengan technique (maybe)
Sasuke's Susano'o is limited
Naruto has massive amount of chakra and stamina.

7 tyranitars
22nd August 2011, 11:07 AM
Well I doubt Danzo's technique were anything less then A-rank, so with the Baku's suction it should match the FRS S-ranking. After all, it turn a C-rank technique that normally was twice as big as Sasuke into a technique that was at least ten times as big and enough to take out a giant summon in a single hit

It was said Narutos rasenshuriken was atleast an S-rank mayby a new rank on it's own. and with his Kyuubi chakra power I feel it will be destructive.

TsukiMirage
22nd August 2011, 11:36 AM
he wouldn't be able to anyway. either his chakra would give out, or he would Fortunately, he wouldn't need too.

Derp. the concept is the same. it was an example The concept is nowhere near the same when you use an actual genjutsu as an example, such as the one that Itachi recently used on Kirabi.

Herp. he's used the curse mark. a lot. Using the Cursed Seal =/= being bailed out by Orochimaru.

all these great techniques do wear down stamina fast. Itachi kept himself alive through sheer force of will. because he wanted to protect his little brother. he had something to really fight for. Sasuke lacks that conviction. Both Itachi and Sasuke prove that false. Itachi hadn't gotten near death until after he had sealed Orochimaru, at which point he actually started dying. And again, since Sasuke was able to use his MS multiple times against Danzo, then use it again against Kakashi afterward, and still have enough stamina to face Naruto with a Chidori and walk away... the stamina cost can't possibly be considered that much.

Derp. No, but it does mean that he can't continue to use it for an extended period. He didn't have much trouble doing that against Danzo.

Double DErp. no, but that would make him about even in a fight without amtaratsu kuyyubi powers and the like and sasuke would no longer have his imaginary advantage in taijutsu even with EMS. the best he probably be able to manage is to defend, deodge and get in an occacional fireball How would Sasuke still not have his taijutsu advantage when he was able to react to speed and reflexes much greater then the ones Naruto receives in Sage Mode? Heck, until Ee busted out his max speed, Sasuke had no trouble landing several hits on him and unlike Ee, Naruto would lack the ability to block them.

this is getting sad. your'e also overlooking someting else: the susano'o need time to form. and we've been over the part about genjutsus the fox would help him because it would benefeit him Time to form? Susanoo doesn't take any time to form. He was able to form it instantly before Ee could slam him down and when Danzo had his sword to his neck. The Kyuubi wouldn't help because it wouldn't know, just like how the Hachibi didn't know they were in a genjutsu til Itachi actually told them. And the Kyuubi doesn't benefit from helping Naruto, he benefits from allowing Naruto to die.

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong YOUR WRONG see above he does not have an advantage. they were almost totally even in both fights sage mode would nullify his "advantage" They weren't even. Naruto couldn't even touch Sasuke the first time and would have died the second had the Kyuubi not taken over.

except that ee doesn't have sage jutsu, rasengan or a monster fox Yeah, he was simply the FASTEST ninja at that time and unworldly strong, superior to Naruto when using Sage Mode, and Sasuke was going toe for toe with him with minor trouble. If Sasuke was going even with the same guy Naruto had to use his Rikudou Mode to match, how exactly were they even?

because hachibi didn't know. i imagine the kuyybi is quite a bit smarter. foxes are a symbol of slyness and wisdom in both eastern and western cultures after all. it could pick up on that. amataratsu WOULD work. but all he would have to do is jump out of the way and, no. being sucked into that thing by akatsuki would definately not serve the kyuubi. which brings up another point, madara wouldn't let him kill him what will likely happen is their fiht will be interupted and they team up against madara So you're claiming that the Hachibi just didn't know, but the Kyuubi would, even though the Hachibi was in the exact same, if not better, position to figure it out? That makes no sense, especially since the Hachibi was shown smart enough to figure out Kisame's technique the first time he saw it. Strange that the Kyuubi wasn't able to do something the previous times Naruto was trapped in genjutsu, even though it wouldn't have had any problem interfering. There's no way that Naruto could simply jump out of the way, especially when Ee was actually waiting for it and still barely moved in time. Being sealed doesn't, but letting Naruto get beat within an inch of his life and devouring all his chakra while in Rikudou Mode does. The more time Naruto spends in Rikudou Mode, the more of his chakra the Kyuubi can eat away at and the closer it can bring him to death. Simply letting Naruto fight and use up his chakra is all the Kyuubi needs to do to get close to escaping.

11DBHK
22nd August 2011, 11:44 AM
get it through your thick skull, Tsuki, they are practically equal they are just different in certain asprects. it's like comparing a warrior to a deathknight in Wow. Dks tank better
But warriors are better for damage. but they're both good classes. but naruto is just better

Lorde
22nd August 2011, 7:50 PM
It was said Narutos rasenshuriken was atleast an S-rank mayby a new rank on it's own. and with his Kyuubi chakra power I feel it will be destructive.

Seeing as how Naruto can't use the Bijuu Ball technique, I'm certain that a Kyuubi chakra-powered Rasenshuriken will be his strongest weapon against Sasuke. I'm pretty sure that the Kyuubi will willingly help Naruto at some point, but I still see Naruto using his own variation of the Bijuu Ball before that happens.

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd August 2011, 1:31 AM
Perhaps the next level up is a smaller more concentrated, but exponentially more powerful rasen0shuriken?

TsukiMirage
23rd August 2011, 4:25 AM
In chapter 488, Naruto admitted to the other Konoha 11 that he couldn't have defeated Sasuke then. His own words imply they weren't even.

I doubt the FRS will be changed to become more powerful. I definitely see Naruto pulling out the new Bijuu Ball Rasengan soon. After all, he was apparently able to create a bunch of new variations within the few hours he trained in Rikudou Mode. So I have no doubt that Naruto will master it when the time is right, probably against Madara's Paths.

Banana Knight Arthur
23rd August 2011, 4:28 AM
In chapter 488, Naruto admitted to the other Konoha 11 that he couldn't have defeated Sasuke then. His own words imply they weren't even.

I doubt the FRS will be changed to become more powerful. I definitely see Naruto pulling out the new Bijuu Ball Rasengan soon. After all, he was apparently able to create a bunch of new variations within the few hours he trained in Rikudou Mode. So I have no doubt that Naruto will master it when the time is right, probably against Madara's Paths.

If it is a Bijuu-dama, then by it's very nature it cannot be a Rasengan, no?

Lorde
23rd August 2011, 6:33 PM
For some reason, I don't see Naruto attempting the Bijuu Ball Rasengan until he meets up with Madara. I think that would be the perfect attack to use on Madara once Naruto has figured out his weakness. If he were to use it on Sasuke, I have a feeling that Sasuke would deflect it somehow; probably with his new EMS powers.

lolipiece
23rd August 2011, 9:50 PM
MY EYES! THEY BURN!

The new Springtime of Youth is even worse that seeing Lee in a swimsuit in chapter 2.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th August 2011, 7:31 AM
What is up with the Rock Lee Chibi-super-deformed side manga?

TsukiMirage
24th August 2011, 7:39 AM
If it is a Bijuu-dama, then by it's very nature it cannot be a Rasengan, no? Sure it can. In fact, we saw that Minato based the Rasengan off the Bijuu Ball, so it's not even that much of a leap for Naruto to combine them.

And Lee and Gai in their swimsuits were hilarious. Shame we didn't get to see more of Tenten.

lolipiece
24th August 2011, 6:15 PM
Naruto is out.

Stuff happens.

Emperor Empoleon
24th August 2011, 7:20 PM
It's about time Naruto got a good taste of TnJ..From Itachi too :cool:

Never would've guessed..

Banana Knight Arthur
24th August 2011, 7:34 PM
What is so special about the Jutsu used at the end of the chapter

TsukiMirage
24th August 2011, 8:07 PM
It wasn't the technique, Gaara saw one of Naruto's coming in with a Rasengan.

Lorde
24th August 2011, 9:05 PM
I'm not sure that I liked this chapter. I liked that Itachi decided to stop Kabuto, but I disliked that he had to give Naruto a lecture. I'm interested in seeing what Kabuto's trump card is, but I'm even more interested in seeing the conclusion of the current Kage battle. And man, that Mizukage guy sure is funny. :p

Banana Knight Arthur
24th August 2011, 9:08 PM
It wasn't the technique, Gaara saw one of Naruto's coming in with a Rasengan.

Is that THE main Naruto? or a bunshin?

Now I see, the bandaged mummy -jinton user was so tiny in the last panel, I confused the rasengan for his jinton-jutsu.

Ugh, it's a real shame to see so many Kage and Jonin level ninja and they can achieve nothing w/o Naruto.

gliscor&yanmega
24th August 2011, 10:08 PM
I enjoyed this chapter. Edo Mizukage is so awesome. Can't wait to see Kabuto's trump card. Also can't wait to see where Itachi is going and what he plans to do and all that.

Kass157
24th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Not sure if it is Naruto!

Banana Knight Arthur
24th August 2011, 10:32 PM
Not sure if it is Naruto!

Who else uses Rasengan?

Minato and Jiraiya.

Jiraiya's body was said to be too deep underwater to retrieve the genetic material needed for EDo TensEi

multi-scale
24th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Is that THE main Naruto? or a bunshin?

Now I see, the bandaged mummy -jinton user was so tiny in the last panel, I confused the rasengan for his jinton-jutsu.

Ugh, it's a real shame to see so many Kage and Jonin level ninja and they can achieve nothing w/o Naruto.

Me too. I was like "Heck yes, now Naruto will train under Onoki and use some kind of weird Dust Rasengan". Anyway, looking forward to Kabuto's trump card and the 2nd mizukage being awesome as usual. He's my all time favorite character.

Banana Knight Arthur
24th August 2011, 10:47 PM
Me too. I was like "Heck yes, now Naruto will train under Onoki and use some kind of weird Dust Rasengan". Anyway, looking forward to Kabuto's trump card and the 2nd mizukage being awesome as usual. He's my all time favorite character.

That would be interesting, but that is a kekkei genkai.

He can maybe learn Doton, just like Sasuke uses Raiton and Katon, but dual users, that are not kekkei genkai linked, are quite rare.

uber gon
24th August 2011, 11:00 PM
So a giant clam makes mirages? Who knew?

Banana Knight Arthur
24th August 2011, 11:01 PM
So a giant clam makes mirages? Who knew?

They're really running out of ideas for kuchiyose no jutsus, aren't they?

Tericarax
24th August 2011, 11:20 PM
Though, I must admit that surprised me for sure.
The 2nd Mizukage is somewhat like...Hidan. I like it!

Anyway, if Itachi wishes to "stop the Edo Tensei", he will probably get tamed by the trump card of Kabuto...An interesting fight in view, indeed!

multi-scale
24th August 2011, 11:27 PM
;432;
That would be interesting, but that is a kekkei genkai.

He can maybe learn Doton, just like Sasuke uses Raiton and Katon, but dual users, that are not kekkei genkai linked, are quite rare.

It's a kekkei totai (not correct spelling) and if no relation arises between the 2nd and 3rd tsuchikages, we know it can be taught. Totally forgot about that, though. Naruto only has one of the necessary elements.

Lorde
24th August 2011, 11:53 PM
Anyway, if Itachi wishes to "stop the Edo Tensei", he will probably get tamed by the trump card of Kabuto...An interesting fight in view, indeed!

Itachi's pretty strong since he can use powerful genjutsu, as well as various Mangekyo Sharingan techniques. So he'll probably be able to handle whatever Kabuto's trump card is. I hope we can get Kabuto out of the way fast, as I'm more concerned about Sasuke and Madara at this point.

Tericarax
24th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Hm, true, since Itachi is, so far, one of the strongest ninja we ever see...
He will, somehow, stop Edo Tensei. But since the Trump Card was something that made Tobi accepts Kabuto as a "friend", I'd say it will be a huge revelation.

Now, as for Sasuke and Tobi, if I recall correctly, M. Kishimoto said that the last fight would be Sasuke against Naruto...But I'd rather see Tobi as the ultimate boss...
We'll see about this. Anyway, W&S!

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 3:09 AM
I think Itachi will be successful.

Only he was able to break free of the will-control aspect of the Edo, he must be certain he can succeed.

Shneak
25th August 2011, 5:11 AM
Mangastream doesn't have the chapter?...

edit: Never mind Mangareader does.

Okay, read it. I liked it. I'm not sure what Itachi means about Naruto being protected by Shisui's 'feelings', but okay. And who is that in the last panel? Kabuto's trump card? I immediately thought it's Jiraiya.

edit 2: Never mind, it's Naruto I guess. I'm still thinking it might not be though.

uber gon
25th August 2011, 5:31 AM
They're really running out of ideas for kuchiyose no jutsus, aren't they?

I thought it was unique. Would have preferred something similar to Cloyster though.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 5:32 AM
I thought it was unique. Would have preferred something similar to Cloyster though.

Well I mean the Kuchiyose oyster looks real plain looking.

I like the stylized ones like Gamabunta, Temari's weasel, Sasuke's Hawk etc.

Lorde
25th August 2011, 5:55 AM
I have to admit that the Mizukage's clam summon has disappointed me. I thought that it would do a lot more, but it only seemed to create a basic genjutsu. I still think the Mizukage is an interesting guy, but I hope Kishi does a lot more with him before he's sealed. And on a related note: Why hasn't Kabuto turned the Kage into mindless killing machines yet?

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 6:09 AM
I have to admit that the Mizukage's clam summon has disappointed me. I thought that it would do a lot more, but it only seemed to create a basic genjutsu. I still think the Mizukage is an interesting guy, but I hope Kishi does a lot more with him before he's sealed. And on a related note: Why hasn't Kabuto turned the Kage into mindless killing machines yet?

Since he has soooo many chess pieces in play, there is only so much control Kabuto can extert effectively.

Emperor Empoleon
25th August 2011, 6:50 AM
Y'know, going back into the story a little, I really like this chapter now :3

Kakashi, in Ch.8 - "Naruto! You're were just running around by yourself."

That's always been my issue with Naruto..He hardly does anything with his friends. He's always far off and they don't get a chance to help him grow..Nice to see that little issue resolved several hundred chapters later ^^ Shame it couldn't actually be learned amongst his friends, but whatever..Itachi's Talk no Jutsu FTW. I'm looking foward to Naruto taking action with his friends from now on..

Maybe he'll actually remember to say thanks to Hinata next time he see's her >.>;

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 6:55 AM
You know his friends, well the majority, are too weak to deal with the big dogs (Kabutomaru/Madara-tobi) so he(Naruto) will bear the brunt of the workload.

Emperor Empoleon
25th August 2011, 7:20 AM
Yeah, I know :[

...I'm still pulling for a Konoha 11 team-up by the end of this war..The 3rd Shippuden Movie made me believe in it ;-;

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 7:43 AM
Yeah, I know :[

...I'm still pulling for a Konoha 11 team-up by the end of this war..The 3rd Shippuden Movie made me believe in it ;-;

No if it steals Naruto's thunder, he did quite excellently in the 10 or so episodes in the Pain arc animated.

Hinata jumped in and got her a $s handed to her.

Albeit a plot device to get Naruto released/motivated from Pain's chakra bar restraints, but still….

dannydstk
25th August 2011, 7:47 AM
Mangastream doesn't have the chapter?...

edit: Never mind Mangareader does.

Okay, read it. I liked it. I'm not sure what Itachi means about Naruto being protected by Shisui's 'feelings', but okay. And who is that in the last panel? Kabuto's trump card? I immediately thought it's Jiraiya.

edit 2: Never mind, it's Naruto I guess. I'm still thinking it might not be though.

im with you that hand didnt look like narutos plus garra look a bit worried when he looked up into the sky.

plus only showing the hand just seems a little suspicious to me.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 7:52 AM
im with you that hand didnt look like narutos plus garra look a bit worried when he looked up into the sky.

plus only showing the hand just seems a little suspicious to me.

It must be Naruto's father then!!!

Konoha's yellow flash revived!

dannydstk
25th August 2011, 7:59 AM
It must be Naruto's father then!!!

Konoha's yellow flash revived!

i may be wrong but isnt minatos soul sealed away?

Emperor Empoleon
25th August 2011, 8:04 AM
I think it's just Naruto. You could see the little wisps coming off of his hands from Chakra Mode. That last panel is still a little suspicious though :s

Graham Aker
25th August 2011, 8:10 AM
Psh, it's obviously Konohamaru.

In all seriousness, I'm thinking it's just Naruto.

TsukiMirage
25th August 2011, 9:05 AM
Is that THE main Naruto? or a bunshin? It has to be a clone, since the real Naruto would be miles away.

Anyway, this chapter was alright. Looks like we can expect a showdown between Itachi and Kabuto's ace, which should be good since neither one are vital to the plot and thus they can both go all out. I'm glad someone finally spelled it out for Naruto and hopefully it'll sink in. Naruto needs to stop wasting time and get a move on to the more important stuff. It also seems that Naruto is finally reaching his limit. The conversation between the Mizukage and Gaara's squad was hilarious even if it was pointless overall. Unexpectedly nice seeing a new technique from Temari and the arrive of Naruto's clone should make things go faster so we can get to the more important stuff.

Lorde
25th August 2011, 9:11 AM
Psh, it's obviously Konohamaru.

In all seriousness, I'm thinking it's just Naruto.

I really wish it were Konohamaru. He may not be my favorite character, but I think he's progressed the most out of all the main characters (with the exception of Naruto). I would love for him to appear in the Kage battle, but I'm pretty sure that the Rasengan was produced by a Naruto clone. I don't think he'll be able to do much on his own, but I'm sure Gaara and the others will assist him.

Tericarax
25th August 2011, 10:47 AM
To me, it's definitly Naruto (a Kage Bunshin, but of Naruto).
As said before, we can see the Rikudo Sennin form on his hand, wich mean there's only one solution. Plus, Kabuto is also miles away from the battle. And why would he summon by anyway his trump card, to destroy his own pawns? That would be way too stupid!

I still wonder on Kabuto's trump card. M. Kishimoto said that Kabuto had something up his sleeve that might endanger Tobi, but also the whole Shinobi World. It must be omething hugely powerful. Some poeples said it was the Rikudo Sennin...We'll see about this soon, anyway.

Platinum fan.
25th August 2011, 4:48 PM
The new chapter was cool. It was good for Itachi to tell Naruto to rely on his friends more. I always wanted that especially since the Pain/Nagato first battle I mean all his allies and friends are trying to help but Naruto tells them to stay out of it, though Hinata doesn't listen but anyway other then that I enjoyed the clam fight and how the Second Mizukage was like "I told you guys 100 times how to defeat me already." that was pretty funny. Looking forward to Sasuke returning and for him and Naruto to finally meet and clash. I wonder what Kabuto's ace is?

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 5:39 PM
The new chapter was cool. It was good for Itachi to tell Naruto to rely on his friends more. I always wanted that especially since the Pain/Nagato first battle I mean all his allies and friends are trying to help but Naruto tells them to stay out of it, though Hinata doesn't listen but anyway other then that I enjoyed the clam fight and how the Second Mizukage was like "I told you guys 100 times how to defeat me already." that was pretty funny. Looking forward to Sasuke returning and for him and Naruto to finally meet and clash. I wonder what Kabuto's ace is?

He wanted them to "stay out of it" in order to avoid them getting curbstomped like Hinata was.

TsukiMirage
25th August 2011, 6:00 PM
One of my favorite parts of this chapter was how Itachi made the comparison between Naruto ending up like Madara, someone who though he knew better then anyone else and that they all needed his rule. It's good that we got another point linking them, since the Naruto/Madara connection has been weak.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 6:26 PM
One of my favorite parts of this chapter was how Itachi made the comparison between Naruto ending up like Madara, someone who though he knew better then anyone else and that they all needed his rule. It's good that we got another point linking them, since the Naruto/Madara connection has been weak.

That is scary!

We have Naruto having ideals and beliefs in common with Pain, and now Tobi-madara? Is Naruto sliding in darkness as well, albeit more slowly than Sasuke?

Lorde
25th August 2011, 6:48 PM

I thought it was odd for Itachi to compare Naruto to Madara, but it almost makes it sound like Madara had good intentions at one point. Madara has been portrayed as an evil and arrogant character for a long time, but I'd like to learn more about how he used to be before he became the villain that he is today.

Platinum fan.
25th August 2011, 6:50 PM
He wanted them to "stay out of it" in order to avoid them getting curbstomped like Hinata was.

Without Hinata, Naruto would have been captured by Pain after he pinned him down. When he thought she was killed he triggered his Nine Tails rage and broke free. Even then Naruto still needed allies and it was Tsunade's slug, who's name escapes me at the moment, who informed Naruto of all of Pain's powers due to Jirayia and all the info Konoha had collected as they were fighting. So yeah Naruto did beat Pain but without the help and info of the others and that rage trigger, he would have lost and been captured. If Naruto was with a squad of ninjas during that fight he wouldn't need the rage of Nine Tails because he would have backup. Naruto needs allies.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 6:52 PM
I thought it was odd for Itachi to compare Naruto to Madara, but it almost makes it sound like Madara had good intentions at one point. Madara has been portrayed as an evil and arrogant character for a long time, but I'd like to learn more about how he used to be before he became the villain that he is today.

Madara was always power-hungry though, stealing his brothers' eyes and all.

Naruto only sought power to help his village and to prove his existence and worth of a Kage title.

Tericarax
25th August 2011, 6:55 PM
In a way, Madara became evil when his clan turned away and stopped to worship him.
In the beginning, he just acted (or that's what he said) for the Uchiha's sake, but then became hungry of revenge (and power), and wants now to "achieve a complete body", aka, become Juubi's host.
Though, we don't know much about him. We're not even sure he's really Madara.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 7:02 PM
No if it steals Naruto's thunder, he did quite excellently in the 10 or so episodes in the Pain arc animated.

Hinata jumped in and got her a $s handed to her.

Albeit a plot device to get Naruto released/motivated from Pain's chakra bar restraints, but still….

This I said earlier.

Without Hinata, Naruto would have been captured by Pain after he pinned him down. When he thought she was killed he triggered his Nine Tails rage and broke free. Even then Naruto still needed allies and it was Tsunade's slug, who's name escapes me at the moment, who informed Naruto of all of Pain's powers due to Jirayia and all the info Konoha had collected as they were fighting. So yeah Naruto did beat Pain but without the help and info of the others and that rage trigger, he would have lost and been captured. If Naruto was with a squad of ninjas during that fight he wouldn't need the rage of Nine Tails because he would have backup. Naruto needs allies.

but then became hungry of revenge (and power), and wants now to "achieve a complete body", aka, become Juubi's host.
Though, we don't know much about him. We're not even sure he's really Madara.

He probably has no body, for all we know he is an astral projection type of existence or something. Thus the need to re-constitute the Juubii.

Lorde
25th August 2011, 7:08 PM
He probably has no body, for all we know he is an astral projection type of existence or something. Thus the need to re-constitute the Juubii.

We know that he has a solid body, as he's been injured multiple times. Although a lot of us assume that his current body was created by Zetsu, since it seems to be made of the same white stuff that White Zetsu's spores are composed of.

Banana Knight Arthur
25th August 2011, 7:17 PM
We know that he has a solid body, as he's been injured multiple times. Although a lot of us assume that his current body was created by Zetsu, since it seems to be made of the same white stuff that White Zetsu's spores are composed of.

Ahhh, then it's not really "HIS" body then…..

Shneak
25th August 2011, 10:13 PM
Some scenes have shown that he has similar qualities to a white Zetsu, but in a somewhat-recent chapter, he said he's been keeping himself alive by using Hashirama's cells. Which is essentially the same thing, I guess.

I wish I could find it.

ebilly99
26th August 2011, 12:47 AM
Has Kuboto revealed what is in the final coffin. If not what if it is Madara real body? Is that even posible?

sam40400
26th August 2011, 1:08 AM
The last body could be the first hokage, maybe orochimaru himself, or maybe madaras brother. Well cant wait to see the fight between Gaara and the other people XD

Banana Knight Arthur
26th August 2011, 1:10 AM
The last body could be the first hokage, maybe orochimaru himself, or maybe madaras brother. Well cant wait to see the fight between Gaara and the other people XD

I think the body in question is Madara's corpse, or someone he holds dearly, only that could keep him from harming Kabuto.

Lorde
26th August 2011, 1:48 AM
Some scenes have shown that he has similar qualities to a white Zetsu, but in a somewhat-recent chapter, he said he's been keeping himself alive by using Hashirama's cells. Which is essentially the same thing, I guess.

I wish I could find it.

His statement about Hashirama's cells could mean that Madara does still have his old body, and that he is merely using White Zetsu and Hashirama to keep his body from decaying. At least, that's what it sounds like to me. I don't think he lost his body completely - I just think his body was weakened after he fought Hashirama, and he needed help to keep it intact.