PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

3lmi
28th October 2011, 4:46 AM
Is it me or does it seems like the Masked Tobi seems like the First Hokage o.o ...

Platinum fan.
28th October 2011, 5:02 AM
Tsunade practically died already, PLUS she is the last man standing of the Densetsu no Sannin. No death for her please!!!

Kill A or even Mei Terumi, who I love to death, but is underutilized, as Kishimoto has too many characters in his story, more than he can effectively develop anyhow.

That's actually kind of another reason I think she will die, maybe not in the war but at some point. Everyone from Sarutobi's squad is dead. I always figured she would follow at some point. I'll admit during the Pain invasion, when she fell into her coma after protecting all of Konoha, that was the perfect time to kill her off, but since they didn't I don't know where her character goes from here. Other then Sakura surpassing her she has nothing left to give, I still like her though. This is how I feel about Kakashi. He died a noble death during the invasion and he was brought back to life, there is no point in killing him again if there is more to do with him. Of course he should be around to see the Naruto and Sasuke showdown if there are any witnesses.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th October 2011, 5:10 AM
That's actually kind of another reason I think she will die, maybe not in the war but at some point. Everyone from Sarutobi's squad is dead. I always figured she would follow at some point. I'll admit during the Pain invasion, when she fell into her coma after protecting all of Konoha, that was the perfect time to kill her off, but since they didn't I don't know where her character goes from here. Other then Sakura surpassing her she has nothing left to give, I still like her though. This is how I feel about Kakashi. He died a noble death during the invasion and he was brought back to life, there is no point in killing him again if there is more to do with him. Of course he should be around to see the Naruto and Sasuke showdown if there are any witnesses.

*headscratch* The other two ppl, the old lady and guy from Hiruzen's 3 man squad died? I though Sasuke only went after Danzo?

Platinum fan.
28th October 2011, 5:12 AM
*headscratch* The other two ppl, the old lady and guy from Hiruzen's 3 man squad died? I though Sasuke only went after Danzo?

Oh sorry, I was not talking about them. I was talking about the Sanin. Sorry if I confused you. I meant Sarutobi, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru are all dead now.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th October 2011, 5:16 AM
Oh sorry, I was not talking about them. I was talking about the Sanin. Sorry if I confused you. I meant Sarutobi, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru are all dead now.

Ohhhh, yeah, lol.

I don't include Hiruzen, the Sandaime/their teacher.

I always wondered why Sasuke did not target Koharu and the other dude Himura, as well as Tsunade…..

Platinum fan.
28th October 2011, 5:20 AM
Ohhhh, yeah, lol.

I don't include Hiruzen, the Sandaime/their teacher.

I always wondered why Sasuke did not target Koharu and the other dude Himura, as well as Tsunade…..

Eventually he will. Everyone in Konoha is on his hit list now.

Lorde
28th October 2011, 5:25 AM
Is it me or does it seems like the Masked Tobi seems like the First Hokage o.o ...

I think it's interesting that Madara also has some of Hashirama's powers, just like Masked Madara/Tobi. It seems to indicate that they are the same person, although we still need more information before we can say for certain. And speaking of Hashirama's powers: I miss Yamato. I hate how he's missing-in-action.

Grovyl
28th October 2011, 5:40 AM
Madara having Hashirama's powers kind of annoys me. I guess it's a new thing though because he was all like, "let me try out my new awesome powers even though I have the EMS and Rinnegan". He's spoiled. It also makes me a little sad that Onoki might die. I really don't care if he dies, as long as he helps bring down Madara. If he dies then I'll say for certain Muu will be taken out, and maybe Madara if he has help. Naruto already has two other huge battles waiting for him, I think he'll be helped in taking out Madara or he'll talk Madara into pulling an Itachi on Kabuto. With Tsunade coming to the battle field I think Kishi is going to troll me and revive Onoki, I want him to die a noble death, he's my 2nd favorite character!

Who else is excited Kyuubi is joining Naruto?

Emperor Empoleon
28th October 2011, 8:09 AM
"If the alternative is being controlled by him...I choose you! Go...Naruto!"

I can't be the only one who laughed at that xD

Who else is excited Kyuubi is joining Naruto?

Should be pretty cool seeing how it affects his Chakra Mode ^^

Maybe we'll see a full transformation later..

Banana Knight Arthur
28th October 2011, 9:13 AM
"If the alternative is being controlled by him...I choose you! Go...Naruto!"

I can't be the only one who laughed at that xD

Should be pretty cool seeing how it affects his Chakra Mode ^^

Maybe we'll see a full transformation later..

Well whatever the Kyuubi allotted to Naruto, he squandered on leveling Madara's insta-forest.

So I hope Kishimoto sticks to his guns, and the Kyuubi demonstrates and provides the near endless supply of chakra he will need.

Also hopefully the Kyuubi will act like Hachibi and help his host escape genjutsu, that the Uchiha are so well known for.

dewey911p
28th October 2011, 6:52 PM
or he'll talk Madara into pulling an Itachi on Kabuto.

no way. Madara is way to evil to do what Itachi did, atleast Itachi had some back story and a reason, but Madra seems to intertwined with what ever "plan" they keep mentioning. Also, Madra is know for his rutlessness and evilness throughout the story, i dont see a possible connection between all of this and a 180 in charecter. Also, Itachi first needed to be freed from the impure world ressurection, but Madara doesn't seem to have a method of freeing himself or a desire to be free and help the alliance out. If anything, i see Madra being the next big player in this war and doing all that he can to make the war impossible for the alliance. Madra's death might be at the cost of a few Kage lifes, like Onoki (still to lazy to look up the spelling) and Tsunade.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th October 2011, 10:18 PM
Madara can be all that bad, considering the regard he holds the Edo Tensei jutsu: "a complete atrocity against the flow of life and death in the universe"

Lorde
28th October 2011, 10:28 PM
I honestly don't see Madara helping anyone but Kabuto at this point. He hasn't tried to help the Allied Shinobi Forces so far, and something tells me that he won't even bother doing so later since he loves war. I have to wonder why Muu isn't helping the Allied Shinobi Forces, though. I can understand why Madara isn't helping them discover his weakness, but what does Muu have against the Alliance?

And in related news: Today is this thread's 5th anniversary! That's pretty impressive when you consider most threads die within months these days.

Platinum fan.
28th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Isn't Muu being controlled by Kabuto currently? I think that is why he isn't helping. If he was like that before Kabuto took control then who knows? Maybe he likes war too? Anyway I can't wait to see what else Madara can do next. Maybe next chapter Madara will reveal he can read minds and I'm not talking about how Naruto and Sasuke can read each others minds through fighting. Yes I was making fun of how uber Madara is. It's kind of fun.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th October 2011, 11:05 PM
Isn't Muu being controlled by Kabuto currently? I think that is why he isn't helping. If he was like that before Kabuto took control then who knows? Maybe he likes war too? Anyway I can't wait to see what else Madara can do next. Maybe next chapter Madara will reveal he can read minds and I'm not talking about how Naruto and Sasuke can read each others minds through fighting. Yes I was making fun of how uber Madara is. It's kind of fun.

Muu is loosely controled, he, in awe of Madara's power, agreed to assist him, of his own will.

Platinum fan.
28th October 2011, 11:11 PM
Muu is loosely controled, he, in awe of Madara's power, agreed to assist him, of his own will.

I didn't know that. Sometimes it's a little hard to follow who's being controlled and who's not with how the chapters jump all over the place and such.

Banana Knight Arthur
28th October 2011, 11:13 PM
I didn't know that. Sometimes it's a little hard to follow who's being controlled and who's not with how the chapters jump all over the place and such.

That's what it appears like, anyhow, most are only loosely under Kabuto's control, being those he let keep their free will and personalities to an extent.

Platinum fan.
28th October 2011, 11:15 PM
That's what it appears like, anyhow, most are only loosely under Kabuto's control, being those he let keep their free will and personalities to an extent.

But that was Kabuto speaking through Muu when Madara was first revived and they were talking about the Rinnegan and how Madara was shocked that someone who wasn't a Uchiha could read that...thing the Uchiha's always refer to. Was that Kabuto speaking through Muu?

Lorde
28th October 2011, 11:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that Kabuto was speaking through Muu a few times, but I don't think that Muu is completely under Kabuto's control. He was shown thinking for himself as well, which means that if he wanted to, he could tell the Allied Shinobi Forces how to defeat him. I guess he really just wants to sit back and enjoy the show.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th October 2011, 12:34 AM
I'm pretty sure that Kabuto was speaking through Muu a few times, but I don't think that Muu is completely under Kabuto's control. He was shown thinking for himself as well, which means that if he wanted to, he could tell the Allied Shinobi Forces how to defeat him. I guess he really just wants to sit back and enjoy the show.

If Kabuto was speaking through him then that flew over my head.

Either way I'm sure Muu would've helped Madara.

LexSuicune
29th October 2011, 4:19 AM
Isn't Kabuto talking through Muu?

The former Tsuchikage's not in the picture at the moment.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th October 2011, 5:39 AM
Isn't Kabuto talking through Muu?

The former Tsuchikage's not in the picture at the moment.

I'm a bit lost.

Was the Genjutsu clam using Mizukage finally sealed?

LexSuicune
29th October 2011, 5:45 AM
Yes, Gaara trapped the Mizukage with the Sabaku Sōtaisō and the Sealing Squad did their job.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th October 2011, 6:10 AM
Honestly, aside from Kabutomaru, R-Madara, and F-Madara(real/fake) and his six jinchuuriki paths, we need to close up these extraneous Edo Tensei battles. Also the tedious Zetsu army.

Master_of_grass
29th October 2011, 4:24 PM
seriously has anyone ever though that sasuke may pull an itachi. as he cares more about naruto than he does the village. just like itachi cared more about his little brother more than the village. i mean sasuke has never used his full power against naruto. we can assume he wont use it until the end just like itachi to test the true guardian. just like his brother. to make himself the true villain and make the one person he cares about the hero just like his brother wanted.

Locormus
29th October 2011, 4:29 PM
That's a decent assumption, although most would now say that Sasuke has gone too far in doing other things that are considered irredeemable.

Somorio
29th October 2011, 5:01 PM
Wait, did that old man just survive being crushed by two mile wide meteor, I get that he was extremely hurt, but shouldn't he be like flatter than a pancake from that? Or did I misinterpret that picture or something.

Master_of_grass
29th October 2011, 5:13 PM
That's a decent assumption, although most would now say that Sasuke has gone too far in doing other things that are considered irredeemable.

yes but kishi's is opposed to what most would say. look at what kishi made us assume about what we though of itachi. cloaked into darkness or into mystery! itachi killed for the sake of assumption did he not (it was his owned clan and that is pretty hardcore), but naruto has been acknowledged by susuke( in the the readers eyes since he killed danzo). in all due respect but danzo had it coming he was a bit of a thieving c u next tuesday as far as eyes go

dewey911p
29th October 2011, 6:25 PM
seriously has anyone ever though that sasuke may pull an itachi. as he cares more about naruto than he does the village. just like itachi cared more about his little brother more than the village. i mean sasuke has never used his full power against naruto. we can assume he wont use it until the end just like itachi to test the true guardian. just like his brother. to make himself the true villain and make the one person he cares about the hero just like his brother wanted.

this thought has crossed my mind as well. Saskue will take a ftal hit from the masked guy that was meant for Naruto and the Naruto will use the full extent of the fox's power for the first time and wipe the floor with that mask. At least thats what im thinking

TsukiMirage
29th October 2011, 7:07 PM
Wait, did that old man just survive being crushed by two mile wide meteor, I get that he was extremely hurt, but shouldn't he be like flatter than a pancake from that? Or did I misinterpret that picture or something. Likely the first meteor acted as a shield and protected him from the second one crashing into it. Not to mention that Gaara had his sand around the meteor, so he could have also helped Onoki survive.

Banana Knight Arthur
29th October 2011, 8:17 PM
Likely the first meteor acted as a shield and protected him from the second one crashing into it. Not to mention that Gaara had his sand around the meteor, so he could have also helped Onoki survive.

AND, Ononki had used some jutsu that made rocks severa times lighter in weight, so that can account for him not being a human pancake yet.

-Raiga-
29th October 2011, 9:15 PM
Likely the first meteor acted as a shield and protected him from the second one crashing into it. Not to mention that Gaara had his sand around the meteor, so he could have also helped Onoki survive.

Not really, if the first meteor was a shield, madara wouldn't have dropped a second one in the first place.

All it did was continue the force the first one lost thanks to onoki's jutsu.

Lorde
29th October 2011, 9:58 PM

I'm pretty sure that Sasuke meant to kill Naruto both times that they met during Part 2. The first time he planned on stabbing Naruto, but he was stopped by Sai. And then he was going to attack Naruto and the others with Kirin most likely, but Orochimaru stopped him because he wanted Naruto and the others to kill off more Akatsuki members for them. And when they met after the Gokage Summit, Sasuke was probably too drained to use his strongest techniques against Naruto. So it seems like he doesn't care about Naruto very much.

Banana Knight Arthur
30th October 2011, 3:39 AM
I'm pretty sure that Sasuke meant to kill Naruto both times that they met during Part 2. The first time he planned on stabbing Naruto, but he was stopped by Sai. And then he was going to attack Naruto and the others with Kirin most likely, but Orochimaru stopped him because he wanted Naruto and the others to kill off more Akatsuki members for them. And when they met after the Gokage Summit, Sasuke was probably too drained to use his strongest techniques against Naruto. So it seems like he doesn't care about Naruto very much.

I sometimes wonder what direction the manga would have headed if Sasuke had indeed killed Naruto, and Shippuden/Part II had been solely focused on Sasuke.

TsukiMirage
30th October 2011, 4:44 AM
Not really, if the first meteor was a shield, madara wouldn't have dropped a second one in the first place.

All it did was continue the force the first one lost thanks to onoki's jutsu. The whole reason Madara dropped the second one was because Onoki and Gaara had stopped the first one. Now seeing as the first one had been stopped by Gaara's sand and lighten by Onoki, it would have had no momentum, thus would have absorbed most of the momentum from the second one before they hit the ground.

dewey911p
30th October 2011, 4:48 AM
I sometimes wonder what direction the manga would have headed if Sasuke had indeed killed Naruto, and Shippuden/Part II had been solely focused on Sasuke.

i think that would have been the end of the series, after all, what is Naruto without, well, Naruto

Banana Knight Arthur
30th October 2011, 5:55 AM
i think that would have been the end of the series, after all, what is Naruto without, well, Naruto

Well a great part of PART II /Shippuden has focused on Sasuke, and it was quite well received by most of the fanbase.

dewey911p
30th October 2011, 7:21 AM
true, but isnt it all building up to an ultimate confrentation between Naruto and Saskue? who would care about Saskue without Naruto (unless Naruto took the Death Note route and had the main charecter be the bad guy). personally, i cant wait until Saskue gets to the battlefield. It would seem to me that the oppertunity for the ultimate showdown between Naruto and Saskue has come, what better place then this epic meteor filled, zombie led war!!

Somorio
30th October 2011, 5:05 PM
The whole reason Madara dropped the second one was because Onoki and Gaara had stopped the first one. Now seeing as the first one had been stopped by Gaara's sand and lighten by Onoki, it would have had no momentum, thus would have absorbed most of the momentum from the second one before they hit the ground.

Ah, that makes sense now, for a while there I thought Kishi wanted us to believe that he could survive a full scale meteor to the face, so glad that's not the case lol.

JetshipperKekkaishi
30th October 2011, 7:45 PM
I read the latest chapter last week and it was ok. So Madara push out his jutsu. And Naruto ran out of chakra.So It is at least Naruto will be out of battle for a while. So That leaves Onoki and Gaara to fight Madara. Good so Maybe Onoki will pull something big. Madara seems like cheesy character but he makes things interesting. And Shippuuden did focus half the time on Sasuke and the other half on Naruto. So it is like seeing two half of the coin.

TsukiMirage
30th October 2011, 8:11 PM
Ah, that makes sense now, for a while there I thought Kishi wanted us to believe that he could survive a full scale meteor to the face, so glad that's not the case lol. Yeah, that meteor technique seem an instant killer. Even Edo Madara in his Susanoo couldn't avoid "dying" from it.

Kamex
30th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Tsuchikage sure has been doing a lot in these fights. So has Kazekage. I don't know what Tsunade's part in all of this will be. It's interesting how the only people Raikage's fought during this entire war has been Naruto and Killer Bee, the ones they're supposed to be protecting, not to mention the strongest allies. Although I know he and the Hokage were giving commands from HQ.

So where the heck is the Mizukage? Was she fighting with Kakashi or something? And I thought we were going to get some Mist Swordsmen action and back story, what happened to all of that.

All that being said, I'm liking where the story's going.

dewey911p
30th October 2011, 11:26 PM
So where the heck is the Mizukage?

last i saw she was protecting the fudal lords and Zetsu was attacking, that was several chapters ago and i guess we have to assume all went well :/

Banana Knight Arthur
31st October 2011, 12:57 AM
true, but isnt it all building up to an ultimate confrentation between Naruto and Saskue? who would care about Saskue without Naruto (unless Naruto took the Death Note route and had the main charecter be the bad guy). personally, i cant wait until Saskue gets to the battlefield. It would seem to me that the oppertunity for the ultimate showdown between Naruto and Saskue has come, what better place then this epic meteor filled, zombie led war!!

Certainly would have made things interesting if when part 2 started Sasuke was revealed to be good, in a similar fashion to how they did with Itachi, and Naruto for whatever reason is the bad guy.

Lorde
31st October 2011, 1:19 AM
last i saw she was protecting the fudal lords and Zetsu was attacking, that was several chapters ago and i guess we have to assume all went well :/

It doesn't appear as if Black Zetsu did too much damage, and I'm kind of upset that he's still alive to be honest. It means that we'll be seeing more of Zetsu in the future, but I've gotten kind of tried of them at this point. They've already served their purpose after all, so they should all be killed so that the story can focus on the few remaining Edo Tensei ninja without interruptions.

Banana Knight Arthur
31st October 2011, 1:22 AM
It doesn't appear as if Black Zetsu did too much damage, and I'm kind of upset that he's still alive to be honest. It means that we'll be seeing more of Zetsu in the future, but I've gotten kind of tried of them at this point. They've already served their purpose after all, so they should all be killed so that the story can focus on the few remaining Edo Tensei ninja without interruptions.

Mizukage Mei is whom you guys discuss?

She needs to ignore the feudal lords, and go off to kick some undead arse.

dewey911p
31st October 2011, 2:20 AM

i agree but i think black zetsu still has a role to play. we have seen all that white zetsu can do and we know all that he is capable of, but black zetsu may be different. If tobi made a whole army of white zetsu then maybe black zetsu is harder to reproduce and therefore stronger. or maybe black zetsu is utter garbage and wasnt worth the time, either way, he might show up again

Mizukage Mei is whom you guys discuss?

She needs to ignore the feudal lords, and go off to kick some undead arse.

totally agree but i fear she wont get the oppertunity to :( i want to she her in action some more but the fudal lords dont seem to interest Tobi much so she will probably be ignored which i think is sad

Banana Knight Arthur
31st October 2011, 3:31 AM
i agree but i think black zetsu still has a role to play. we have seen all that white zetsu can do and we know all that he is capable of, but black zetsu may be different. If tobi made a whole army of white zetsu then maybe black zetsu is harder to reproduce and therefore stronger. or maybe black zetsu is utter garbage and wasnt worth the time, either way, he might show up again

totally agree but i fear she wont get the oppertunity to :( i want to she her in action some more but the fudal lords dont seem to interest Tobi much so she will probably be ignored which i think is sad

They sure have been neglecting featuring the female ninjas.

Barely any Tsunade, or Mei for that matter, let alone TenTen and Hinata.

Lorde
31st October 2011, 4:49 AM

I don't expect much from Black Zetsu to be honest. After seeing Madara battle, I don't have high expectations for any of the other villains, not even Tobi. I'm just curious to see who will kill Black Zetsu. I had always wanted Yamato to kill an Akatsuki member, and Zetsu seemed like the right Akatsuki member for him to fight. That probably won't happen now that Yamato's been captured, but maybe Tsunade will defeat him since she's going to fight soon.

dewey911p
31st October 2011, 4:59 AM
They sure have been neglecting featuring the female ninjas.

Barely any Tsunade, or Mei for that matter, let alone TenTen and Hinata.

i was hopeing that since Hinata confessed her love to Naruto when Pain attacked the village that she might get a central part in an upcomming arc or maybe even kidnapped during the war or something. I think it would be kinda cool to see a romantic twist thrown into the frey in which Naruto finally realizes that he loves Hinata too.

but then again im a sucker for romance and a sap for passion so thats just me :p

Banana Knight Arthur
31st October 2011, 5:27 AM
i was hopeing that since Hinata confessed her love to Naruto when Pain attacked the village that she might get a central part in an upcomming arc or maybe even kidnapped during the war or something. I think it would be kinda cool to see a romantic twist thrown into the frey in which Naruto finally realizes that he loves Hinata too.

but then again im a sucker for romance and a sap for passion so thats just me :p

My hope is that Hinata gains so power/power-up so that she can become relevant again.

At least since he rejected Sakura after the 5-kage summit, I know Naruto will not end up with her.

Kamex
1st November 2011, 2:42 AM
I personally always wanted to see Hanabi Hyuga have a bigger role (or any role at all in Part II...). Well I suppose Neji deserves it more since he's one of the main characters and we haven't really seen him do much himself. All the Hyuga's need more attention!

I like the idea of this war bringing back characters we may never have seen otherwise, but it's unfortunate that Kishi wasn't able to avoid the chaos of going back and forth between various fights. Somehow he keeps ignoring certain plot lines and even skipping some simply because of how many different things are going on at the same time.

Shadow Lucario
1st November 2011, 5:22 AM
I like how Kishi is handling this war. I find it much more enjoyable than the Winter War in Bleach. It's not just fight after fight. I expect Tsunade to die soon and I think Sasuke may kill Zetsu. He already toasted one with Amaterasu.

Locormus
1st November 2011, 10:37 AM
If the spoilers are legit, all five kage are going to confront Madara in the next chapter...

Weird, considering Mei is fighting against Black Zetsu at the moment...

Lorde
1st November 2011, 12:08 PM
If the spoilers are legit, all five kage are going to confront Madara in the next chapter...

I read a continuation of that spoiler that mentioned that the Gokage used teleportation ninjutsu to teleport to the battlefield. I guess that's convenient.

And here's the cover for volume 58 if anyone's interested:

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/samurottfails/Naruto-Manga-Volume-58.jpg

Shneak
1st November 2011, 9:08 PM

So excited to see this. Hoping the chapter is early.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/samurottfails/Naruto-Manga-Volume-58.jpg

Naruto's hand looks out of place.

Banana Knight Arthur
1st November 2011, 9:18 PM
I read a continuation of that spoiler that mentioned that the Gokage used teleportation ninjutsu to teleport to the battlefield. I guess that's convenient.

And here's the cover for volume 58 if anyone's interested:

Amazing, although if they are going to challenge REAL Madara, I see FAIL in their future. Onoki is good as dead, and will be little use, so it is down to Mizukage Mei
Raikage A
Hokage Tsunade
and Kazekage Gaara.

Nice cover, not the best, but I guess the chapter where Itachi pulled the crow out of Naruto is covered in that volume.

Shneak
1st November 2011, 9:38 PM
Oh, here's the full spoilers.

Madara: You worn out, old man? What with that expression? I thought i taught u before?

Onoki's flashback

Onoki was beaten by Madara

Onoki: Why did you betray our agreement? Hashirama said...

Madara: There are no allies, you will bow before Konoha. And, NEVER SAY THAT NAME (Hashirama Senju) IN FRONT OF ME!

Flashback ends

Onoki: We fight, we kill, we get killed, then we kill more, therefore there's hate, and hatred caused wars.

Madara: That's how we live, you didn't learn that from your life?

Onoki: I've lived LONGER than you! I find a better path now!

Muu(Kabuto): You mean the fourth shinobi war?

Onoki: This time is different! We are allied now!

Muu:!?

Onooki: I see these kids, I know the world is growing up, to peace

Muu: The world doesn't need to grow up, let it sleep in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Onoki: Then you are lost! I will become myself! It is you should sleep in eternal!

Onoki stands up

Muu:...

Garra came

Garra: All right, let's fight him together

Onoki: For ourselves, for the future, we'll defeat you here!

Slug: Tsunade-sama!

Tsunade: Mabui (Raikage's assistant), prepare your jutsu!

Mabui: It only works on objects, not human...

Tsunade: We will not know if we don't try

Mabui: I understand, but overspeed will harm the human body, maybe not a problem to Raikage, but to you...

A:...

Shikaku: I got an idea! The Flying Thunder God Technique! Summon team Genma! Send a slug there...

Slug: and get me killed?

Tsunade: no need for that, i have yin seal release

Shikaku: that will be a dangerous bet, and you lost every time...

Mabui:?

Raikage: Mabui, prepare your jutsu for two of us

The former three guards of minato used Flying Thunder God technique, send the remaining three Kages to Madara.

The gather of five kages! The biggest battle in history!
Quote:
Mei vs Black Zetsu

Genma rooted by black zetsu

Chōjūrō damaged black zetsu

Genma: damn,my charka was drained!

Shikaku:there's no time to waste! madara has been resurrected!

Mabui: Let's begin! Heaven Pathway!

Mei: isn't that Minato's Flying Thunder God technique?

Genma: We are guards of hokage, the fourth taught us this jutsu

Some fodder guard of Hokage: However we can only manage it with all three of us

Chōjūrō:I will stay behind, please go and defeat madara!

Madara & muu prepare to attack, but

Madara:?

Tsunade kick madara away, A slamed Muu

Onoki: you two?

Tsunade: yin seal:release, creation rebirth!

Naruto: creation rebirth

Mei came

Mei:if all of you are still alive, then i'm not late

A:let's waste no time

Tsunade:alright

Garra:...

Onoki:Good to live a long life, being able to see all five kages fight together!

Banana Knight Arthur
1st November 2011, 9:44 PM
Oh, here's the full spoilers.

Madara: You worn out, old man? What with that expression? I thought i taught u before?

Onoki's flashback

Onoki was beaten by Madara

Onoki: Why did you betray our agreement? Hashirama said...

Madara: There are no allies, you will bow before Konoha. And, NEVER SAY THAT NAME (Hashirama Senju) IN FRONT OF ME!

Flashback ends

Onoki: We fight, we kill, we get killed, then we kill more, therefore there's hate, and hatred caused wars.

Madara: That's how we live, you didn't learn that from your life?

Onoki: I've lived LONGER than you! I find a better path now!

Muu(Kabuto): You mean the fourth shinobi war?

Onoki: This time is different! We are allied now!

Muu:!?

Onooki: I see these kids, I know the world is growing up, to peace

Muu: The world doesn't need to grow up, let it sleep in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Onoki: Then you are lost! I will become myself! It is you should sleep in eternal!

Onoki stands up

Muu:...

Garra came

Garra: All right, let's fight him together

Onoki: For ourselves, for the future, we'll defeat you here!

Slug: Tsunade-sama!

Tsunade: Mabui (Raikage's assistant), prepare your jutsu!

Mabui: It only works on objects, not human...

Tsunade: We will not know if we don't try

Mabui: I understand, but overspeed will harm the human body, maybe not a problem to Raikage, but to you...

A:...

Shikaku: I got an idea! The Flying Thunder God Technique! Summon team Genma! Send a slug there...

Slug: and get me killed?

Tsunade: no need for that, i have yin seal release

Shikaku: that will be a dangerous bet, and you lost every time...

Mabui:?

Raikage: Mabui, prepare your jutsu for two of us

The former three guards of minato used Flying Thunder God technique, send the remaining three Kages to Madara.

The gather of five kages! The biggest battle in history!
Quote:
Mei vs Black Zetsu

Genma rooted by black zetsu

Chōjūrō damaged black zetsu

Genma: damn,my charka was drained!

Shikaku:there's no time to waste! madara has been resurrected!

Mabui: Let's begin! Heaven Pathway!

Mei: isn't that Minato's Flying Thunder God technique?

Genma: We are guards of hokage, the fourth taught us this jutsu

Some fodder guard of Hokage: However we can only manage it with all three of us

Chōjūrō:I will stay behind, please go and defeat madara!

Madara & muu prepare to attack, but

Madara:?

Tsunade kick madara away, A slamed Muu

Onoki: you two?

Tsunade: yin seal:release, creation rebirth!

Naruto: creation rebirth

Mei came

Mei:if all of you are still alive, then i'm not late

A:let's waste no time

Tsunade:alright

Garra:...

Onoki:Good to live a long life, being able to see all five kages fight together!

Ugh!!! This is ****ing horrible.

Can Tsunade do nothing without releasing her seal?

At best she will need to be bedridden for weeks, and at worst, she will enter another coma! Bad Writing Kishimoto, we all know the first to go Super Saiyan aka 100% mode will lose.

TsukiMirage
1st November 2011, 10:20 PM
At least we'll get to see a young Onoki.

Lorde
1st November 2011, 11:02 PM
Can Tsunade do nothing without releasing her seal?

Yeah, I'm also starting to get annoyed with her. She always releases that seal even though I don't think she'll really need it. She's only hurting herself by using all her stored chakra, and this seems to point at her dying very soon, which I guess I can't complain about since I've been predicting it for a while now. I just hope she at least uses some new jutsu during her upcoming fight.

Banana Knight Arthur
1st November 2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah, I'm also starting to get annoyed with her. She always releases that seal even though I don't think she'll really need it. She's only hurting herself by using all her stored chakra, and this seems to point at her dying very soon, which I guess I can't complain about since I've been predicting it for a while now. I just hope she at least uses some new jutsu during her upcoming fight.

Like Bleach, the first to release, either Resureccion or Bankai, usually loses.

The battle is going to last well past Edo Madara.

There is still a need to dea with Fake-Tobi and Kabutomaru, so for her to use her trump card, which will incapacitate her to uselessness level, now, is stupid, but its Kishimoto's manga so whatever.

Shneak
2nd November 2011, 1:55 AM
Tsunade's not in many fights, but when she is, it's usually against tough foes. I think she should store her chakra because she's fighting alongside four other Kages, but I can understand why she's doing it. It will help with her death too.

lolipiece
2nd November 2011, 8:52 AM
Finally, something exciting!

Kage team up!

dewey911p
2nd November 2011, 9:37 AM
well atleast Tsunade got a good kick in on Madara. Im not surprised she released her Yin seal though. the way they explaned the teleportation technique it would seem like she would have too (why she didnt use the flying thunder god technique like everyone else suggested is beyond me but then again its not my manga). Besides, if memory serves me, this is only the third time she has released it in the series (once against Orochimaru, once against Pain, and now) so it doesn't seem like its overused. hell, wood release is getting more play then Tsunade's yin seal release is in my opinion.

Well i guess i was wrong about black zetsu, he tripped Naruto and that was about the extent of what he could do. Oh well.

5 Kage tage team!!! can't wait until next week to see what they can do! that is, if we get to see what they do, these manga's have a tendency to build suspense and then shift scenes. I hope Raikage and Mizukage get a lot of face time (especially the underused Mizukage who looks like black zetsu was actually putting up a fight) Gaara should be just about out of Chakra and the Tsuchikage has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel so i dont expect much from those two (but the old man looks kinda scrappy so he should go out with a bang if nothing else). As for Tsunade, well, i think we all know how that will end up but honestly who knows with these authors. Seriously though, 5 kage just for Madara Uchiha!!! i know this guy was the second best ninja of his time, but surley all 5 arn't necessary. And what will they do when they use up all of their chakra and Tobi shows up out of nowhere? But i guess that will be Naruto's big part as he shouldn't have much to do in this fight against Madara now that the 5 kage are together.

Did anyone else laugh when they saw the little old man flying just to look as tall as the other Kage, lol :p

Lorde
2nd November 2011, 10:19 AM
I thought this week's chapter was amazing. I was expecting a really long flashback to the past, but I'm glad that it was short and sweet. I really liked what Onoki said to Madara, although I'm really confused about how Madara knew about the Infinite Tsukuyomi; does that mean he's really Tobi? Anyway, I liked that Mei's team was able to injure Black Zetsu, and I'm even more glad that the Gokage will finally fight as a team.

Crimsonlink
2nd November 2011, 1:41 PM
Well a great chapter this week.

Maybe Naruto might actually learn something from the clone he has watching the battle between the Gokage and Madara.

I am a bit ticked off that some nameless chumps can use Minato's Hiraishin while his own kid can't but w/e. We get to see it in the anime so that will be cool.

Naruto..... he tripped.... I facepalmed irl. He missed with his Rasenshuriken.

But at least Chojirou got a good scene out of it and it was pretty epic how the sword sliced Black Zetsu.

The end page was the best part and even better was Onoki blocking out Clone Naruto's face.

I expect the Jinchuriki to come in and start supporting Madara along with Tobi. As good as Madara and Muu are in combat, they can't match up to 4 and 1/3 kages working together. (Onoki is half dead and Gaara is tired.)

DANdotW
2nd November 2011, 1:56 PM
Naruto probably would be able to, but they did mention they used to work for him, so they'd have been trained to do it, where as Naruto hasn't. I've no doubt he probably would be able to if shown how.

Crimsonlink
2nd November 2011, 2:01 PM
I have a bad feeling that there will be 2 more training arcs soon before the war ends.....

1 for Hiraishin and another for Bijuu Rasengan.

gliscor&yanmega
2nd November 2011, 2:18 PM
Black Zetsu...no...no...NO!!!

Chojuro needs to die now.

I really don't like how that happened to be honest, bias aside, I just don't see how that scene made any sense. I mean, why can't Black Zetsu move? I mean he can't use Kagerou now or something? Kishi better just have Black Zetsu be trolling but...it's hard to think that when Black Zetsu said what he said through thought, which means it's actually true...unless he's lieing to himself. I doubt he's done for, but it just didn't really sit well with me.

The rest of the chapter was great though.

TsukiMirage
2nd November 2011, 5:33 PM
As I thought, seeing a young Onoki was nice. Anyway, it still looks like Edo Madara isn't even taking things serious if he's still going on about "testing" his powers. But he does mention the Infinite Tsukuyomi, again showing him and masked Madara had been planning this whole situation. You would have though that the Kages would have set up a scroll to be used for reverse summoning beforehand, instead of just now deciding it using a method most of them didn't even know about before then. Once agin we get more on how incredibly durable the Sandaime Raikage was. That aside, it's quite interesting Black Zetsu is still putting up a real fight against Naruto in his chakra cloak, suggesting that he doesn't have the same weakness to the chakra as his white counterparts. Chojirou was awesome though. Three Konoha ninjas, one of them completely unknown to us, knowing Hiraishin is totally weird but I suppose better then nothing. Edo Madara managed to counter Tsunade quite well, which doesn't bode well. And I suppose when Tsunade used her Creation Rebirth, it also enabled Ee to regenerate his arm, unless that really was a drawing error. Regardless, the final picture was quite awesome, though I still doubt they'll be able to do much against Edo Madara. Excellent set-up chapter.

dewey911p
2nd November 2011, 5:53 PM
I have a bad feeling that there will be 2 more training arcs soon before the war ends.....

im not sure how they could find time to train during a war though. It would be cool to see naruto learn the Hiraishin though, but if there is any training it would be a chapter or so long b/c there in the middle of a friggin war! also, Naruto has already demonstarted the ability to use Hiraishin (sorta) so all he really needs to do is tighten it up a bit and hes all set

Shneak
2nd November 2011, 9:01 PM
Great chapter. I'm excited to see all five of them fight as one. I imagine that they will be on the brink of taking down Madara when Tobi finally shows up.

Lorde
2nd November 2011, 9:16 PM

I don't think so. This arc will probably be the last arc of the series, and it doesn't look as if there's enough time for more training. I think Naruto will master the Bijuu Rasengan during his fight with Sasuke, and I doubt that he'd need that Hiraishin technique anyway since he's already pretty fast when he's using the Kyuubi's chakra.

Banana Knight Arthur
2nd November 2011, 10:57 PM
Well, it seems the five Kage have united to march to their Death together…..

Platinum fan.
3rd November 2011, 12:32 AM
Pretty cool chapter! Glad it wasn't a flashback one. The Kages team up to battle the uber broken Madara. I really hope we get to finally see more from the Mizukage. She really needs to show off more of her jutsu, though I really liked her lava style. And seeing Chojuro take down Black Zetsu was nice to. I wonder who will survive or not. I also wonder if Tsunade will go into another coma after using her seal.

Lorde
3rd November 2011, 1:03 AM
Well, it seems the five Kage have united to march to their Death together…..

I'm pretty sure that Itachi will stop Kabuto before things get out of hand on the battlefield, but I agree that some of the Kage may die during this fight. I think Onoki and Tsunade are prime candidates, but I think Kishi will spare the other three. I just can't get over how broken Madara is; he makes characters like Sasuke seem harmless.

Livinitup17
3rd November 2011, 1:22 AM
I'm pretty sure that Itachi will stop Kabuto before things get out of hand on the battlefield, but I agree that some of the Kage may die during this fight. I think Onoki and Tsunade are prime candidates, but I think Kishi will spare the other three. I just can't get over how broken Madara is; he makes characters like Sasuke seem harmless.

Well Madara suppose to be the man.
Sasuke more of a spoil brat who wants to get his way and tries to demonstrate his cruelness while madara is just plain cruel and a true villian

Banana Knight Arthur
3rd November 2011, 4:00 AM

Madara is the second GOd in this series, right beneath the Rikudou sennin.

I think Itachi will not be able to do much/or buy the Kage much time.

peacemaker987
3rd November 2011, 4:31 AM
A's arm is back, lets hope he doesn't lose it to Amaterasu again. I don't think they will be able to capture Madara, given that Onoki and Gaara are both exhauste d and Tsunade will soon be too. Muu can't use Dust atm, so I guess this fight won't be quite as grand as when I first saw it.

Madara does seem too overpowered, I don't really see how the Gokage really have an advantage at all right now. When all else fails, chuck giant rocks (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmpsZc2XVyzyzW-jGBaMiyy7O1__W-pFGB20wQGrwm1v8BYETb) and hope for the best. It should at least kill Onoki.

PokeMaster366
3rd November 2011, 5:01 AM
I wonder how the 5 Kages will do against Madara's brother.

Banana Knight Arthur
3rd November 2011, 5:22 AM
I wonder how the 5 Kages will do against Madara's brother.

What nonesense is this?

You think Tobi is Madara's BLIND little brother?

I guess he could have gotten a transplant.

peacemaker987
3rd November 2011, 5:32 AM
Madness. Izuna would have to be at least 100+ years old by now, but then again, age/death is no factor here. I don't think there is any proof that Izuna really died other than that scene were he lay completely unscathed from dying fighting?

Banana Knight Arthur
3rd November 2011, 5:41 AM
Madness. Izuna would have to be at least 100+ years old by now, but then again, age/death is no factor here. I don't think there is any proof that Izuna really died other than that scene were he lay completely unscathed from dying fighting?

Surely one of those FORBIDDEN Mangekyo Sharingan-techniques, like Izanagi, that can enable one to live much longer than a normal human lifespan.

Lorde
3rd November 2011, 7:57 AM
Surely one of those FORBIDDEN Mangekyo Sharingan-techniques, like Izanagi, that can enable one to live much longer than a normal human lifespan.

I'm sure that could be the case since the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is supposed to give the wielder some powerful abilities. I don't think Tobi is Izuna, though. While it would certainly make some sense, there are still some things that don't match up. Personally, I'm leaning towards Tobi being Madara's clone since Madara seems to be familiar with both Nagato and Tobi.

PokeMaster366
3rd November 2011, 1:40 PM
Yeah. I think that Madara imposter that the Kages are fighting right now is Madara's brother. They did say that Madara had a brother who also unlocked the Mangekyo Sharingan; also, even though Itachi had his eyes taken out, he was revived with a new set of them, so why not this other guy? They did say before the fight that they were fighting someone revived by the Edo Tensei. I'm already thinking back to Madara's shock around that time that Kabuto showed him the Edo Tensei for the first time.

BTW, what's with all this talk about Tobi. Tobi is just an alias that Madara used in order to go about his own business without having a whole army sent after him.

gliscor&yanmega
3rd November 2011, 2:27 PM
A's arm is back,

Pretty sure it was a drawing error, I expect it to be gone again next chapter, if not then we better get an explanation.

Banana Knight Arthur
3rd November 2011, 7:15 PM
BTW, what's with all this talk about Tobi. Tobi is just an alias that Madara used in order to go about his own business without having a whole army sent after him.

Nooooo.

Tobi is the masked impostor.

The REAL Madara is the one revived via Edo Tensei.

Kamex
3rd November 2011, 8:51 PM
Seriously though, 5 kage just for Madara Uchiha!!! i know this guy was the second best ninja of his time, but surley all 5 arn't necessary.
I'm pretty sure the Gokage could have defeated Edo Madara without too much trouble if he was the same Madara of legend that "died" after fighting Hashirama Senju. But it was made apparent that this is an advanced Madara with the Rinnegan, which I think is why it will be tough to defeat him.

Well it's just another name that people are giving the man who's been parading around as Madara, just like "Masked Madara", since we don't yet know for sure what the nature of his identity is. Not to mention, Zetsu continued to call him "Tobi" even after he was supposedly "Madara", so I don't see what's wrong with referring to him by that name, at least for now.

I hope we get a few color pages to start the next chapter. Seeing all the Kage in full color again - except on the battlefield this time - would be cool.

Shneak
3rd November 2011, 9:21 PM
Pretty sure it was a drawing error, I expect it to be gone again next chapter, if not then we better get an explanation.

I thought he got it reassembled?

TsukiMirage
3rd November 2011, 9:31 PM
I really doubt he's Izuna. Not only would that require Kishi to explain how he's even alive and how he now has eyes when they were taken by Madara on top of everything else that needs to be explained for masked Madara, but Kishi will also have to explain how two geniuses like Itachi and Minato mistook him for Madara. Easier to simply have him be a construct.

Shneak
3rd November 2011, 9:35 PM
I'm sort of confused. Did Tsunade release her seal to teleport through Mabui's Heavenly Transfer jutsu? It's re-sealed after she appears on the battlefield. And she's bleeding.

Livinitup17
3rd November 2011, 9:40 PM
I really doubt he's Izuna. Not only would that require Kishi to explain how he's even alive and how he now has eyes when they were taken by Madara on top of everything else that needs to be explained for masked Madara, but Kishi will also have to explain how two geniuses like Itachi and Minato mistook him for Madara. Easier to simply have him be a construct.

Well he has the first cells that explains why he lived for so long
Were taking tobi word about the eyes no one else knows about this other than madara of course
Itachi and minato could of mistaken him to be madara because they look alike and he never showed his face
It would explain why he knows so much

gliscor&yanmega
3rd November 2011, 10:04 PM
I thought he got it reassembled?

Well if he did, it happened off panel, and was never mentioned.

PokeMaster366
3rd November 2011, 10:42 PM

Itachi had his eyes taken out for Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo, and now Itachi is revived and has a new pair of eyes to boot, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Lorde
3rd November 2011, 11:48 PM
Is it safe to assume that Tsunade has Water Release? She made it sound like she did when she mentioned that they needed a way to counter Madara's Fire Release. So I'm kind of curious about that. I've never really thought about which elemental jutsu she can use since she's still kind of a mystery, but I guess Water Release would be cool. I'm gonna be mad if Tsunade also has Wood Release, though; that would be too much.

dewey911p
4th November 2011, 2:56 AM
well she is the granddaughter of the first and if it's a kekkei genkai then it would make sense to me for her to have it. A hell of a lot more sense then Madara having it any way. Also, this would support the idea of her having water style jutsu as Wood release is a water/earth combo. I'm kinda looking forward to her fight as she has never really been in a major fight since Orochimaru way back in part one (Pain doesn't count b/c all she did was heal everyone in the village before going into a coma) and i want to see some of her jutsu. But i still think she will die. As far as Saskue and Itachi go, i think Itachi will be of some use, especially if he is still imortal from the End Tensi (he was freed from its control yes, but his body was originally made up of the same substance and so it would stand to reason that it still is) I wouldn't be surprised to see a confrontation between Itachi and Saskue where Saskue takes Itachi out, just to show how far Saskue has fallen.

I still kinda think Tobi is Madara. Madara and Tobi are working together it would seem and Madara doesn't seem like the type to work with anyone really. If Tobi isn't Madara then he would have to be someone really epic and badass, like.... Madara. Or, and i know this is WAY out there, but maybe Tobi is the evil son of the sage of the six paths. the son of a "god" who wanted the power of his father (the 10 tails) and who hated his brother and the world, and had insane power. I could see Madara following someone like that

Kamex
4th November 2011, 7:25 AM
Kishi will also have to explain how two geniuses like Itachi and Minato mistook him for Madara.
Well everyone's simply been taking his word for it that he's Madara. All the evidence points to it being true, yet he could have fabricated the identity if he turned out to be Izuna.

Or, and i know this is WAY out there, but maybe Tobi is the evil son of the sage of the six paths. the son of a "god" who wanted the power of his father (the 10 tails) and who hated his brother and the world, and had insane power. I could see Madara following someone like that
I could see that working. It would still need quite some explanation from Kishi, but then again anything would.

Although I still think the safest theory is that Tobi is another version of Madara.

TsukiMirage
4th November 2011, 8:54 AM
I'm sort of confused. Did Tsunade release her seal to teleport through Mabui's Heavenly Transfer jutsu? It's re-sealed after she appears on the battlefield. And she's bleeding. Tsunade released her seal after she and Ee had transferred in order to quickly regenerate the damage done by the Heavenly Transfer. Remember, Mabui told them that the teleportation would rip their flesh to shreds, thus the reason Tsunade's all cut up when she appears.

Well he has the first cells that explains why he lived for so long
Were taking tobi word about the eyes no one else knows about this other than madara of course
Itachi and minato could of mistaken him to be madara because they look alike and he never showed his face
It would explain why he knows so much But Izuna wouldn't have had access to Hashirama's cells since his death would have come long before that final battle. Izuna went on to fight and die on a battlefield blind, so it's not like only Madara would have been the only witness. Neither Itachi or Minato would have ever seen Madara, so looking alike wouldn't cause the mistake. And the reason Minato believed masked Madara was Madara was due to his actions, including the ability to control the Kyuubi, something so far only Madara has been noted for. Anyway, Izuna would have died before the village was formed, meaning he still wouldn't know all the stuff that we were told.

Itachi had his eyes taken out for Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo, and now Itachi is revived and has a new pair of eyes to boot, so I wouldn't be surprised. But that's a whole different situation. Itachi's real eyes are gone, with his current eyes merely made of ash.

Is it safe to assume that Tsunade has Water Release? She made it sound like she did when she mentioned that they needed a way to counter Madara's Fire Release. So I'm kind of curious about that. I've never really thought about which elemental jutsu she can use since she's still kind of a mystery, but I guess Water Release would be cool. I'm gonna be mad if Tsunade also has Wood Release, though; that would be too much. It's Mei who's suppose to deal with Edo Madara's Fire Release with her Water Release. When Tsunade mentions saving Hiraishin, the correct translation is suppose to say "for her", referring to Mei and explaining why moments later they use Hiraishin to summon her to the other Kages.

Well everyone's simply been taking his word for it that he's Madara. All the evidence points to it being true, yet he could have fabricated the identity if he turned out to be Izuna. Well it's not simply due to his words, but also his actions and abilities like being able to summon the Kyuubi. It being Izuna would still create quite a few plotholes.

Lorde
5th November 2011, 1:03 AM
Or, and i know this is WAY out there, but maybe Tobi is the evil son of the sage of the six paths. the son of a "god" who wanted the power of his father (the 10 tails) and who hated his brother and the world, and had insane power. I could see Madara following someone like that

I guess that would make some sense, but I don't know if I'd want Tobi to be directly related to the Sage of Six Paths. I kind of want him to be an Uchiha clan member for a variety of reasons, so I'm not 100% in favor of that theory. But I think it's obvious that Madara and Tobi know each other, and I bet that we'll get some sort of explanation about that soon or else Kishi better watch out.

Livinitup17
5th November 2011, 4:07 AM
Tsunade released her seal after she and Ee had transferred in order to quickly regenerate the damage done by the Heavenly Transfer. Remember, Mabui told them that the teleportation would rip their flesh to shreds, thus the reason Tsunade's all cut up when she appears.

But Izuna wouldn't have had access to Hashirama's cells since his death would have come long before that final battle. Izuna went on to fight and die on a battlefield blind, so it's not like only Madara would have been the only witness. Neither Itachi or Minato would have ever seen Madara, so looking alike wouldn't cause the mistake. And the reason Minato believed masked Madara was Madara was due to his actions, including the ability to control the Kyuubi, something so far only Madara has been noted for. Anyway, Izuna would have died before the village was formed, meaning he still wouldn't know all the stuff that we were told.

But that's a whole different situation. Itachi's real eyes are gone, with his current eyes merely made of ash.

It's Mei who's suppose to deal with Edo Madara's Fire Release with her Water Release. When Tsunade mentions saving Hiraishin, the correct translation is suppose to say "for her", referring to Mei and explaining why moments later they use Hiraishin to summon her to the other Kages.

Well it's not simply due to his words, but also his actions and abilities like being able to summon the Kyuubi. It being Izuna would still create quite a few plotholes.
Well consider how everyone can fake there deaths so easy wouldn't be surprise he worked in the background with the help of madara
Nobody knows if izuna was evil not much is known about him only madara would know

TsukiMirage
5th November 2011, 6:57 AM
Faking his death wouldn't have been that easy and I would really question the usefulness of a blind man. And to be fair, Madara didn't just become evil. He was originally attempting to keep his clan safe all on his own. Itachi pointed this out to Naruto, explaining that Naruto attempting to solve all the problems on his own would send him on the same path as Madara.

Lorde
5th November 2011, 7:25 AM
Well consider how everyone can fake there deaths so easy wouldn't be surprise he worked in the background with the help of madara
Nobody knows if izuna was evil not much is known about him only madara would know

Izuna seemed to be a good person. He seemed to care about the clan and he seemed to worship Madara as well. I think Madara is the one who went overboard in his attempt to protect his clan, although it would be interesting if Tobi was Izuna and it was Izuna who was plotting all the evil stuff. That would be a really interesting plot-twist in my opinion, although Kishi would have to cover his tracks since I think there would be some inconsistencies.

dewey911p
5th November 2011, 8:08 AM
i think if Tobi turns out to be Izuna then that would really undercut Madara's charecter. Madara is almost god like, come on, he dropped two meteors out of nowhere and he didnt even look tired!!! can you imagine the insane amount of chakra just one meteor would requier? but he dropped two, one right after the other! For me, tobi has to be someone really awsome if it turns out to not be Madara.

Lunanight
5th November 2011, 9:20 PM
As for the Naruto + the Kages vs Madara and Mu, it all depends on who Kishi has put as the final villain.
My theories also depend on who this final villain is.

If the final villain is Tobi, then Madara would die soon. Likely Tsunade and A vs Madara. Or Muu could get involved as well. The reason I have no mentioned the other Kage and Naruto is because the other Kage are weakened from the meteors (Especially Onoki). If Tsunade aint the one to take down Madara, I can see either A or perhaps even Tobi himself doing it depending on if he betrays Kabuto.

If the final villain is Kabuto, Madara will die like I just mentioned above. Tobi and Sasuke are still heading out to the battlefield so Tobi could handle all of the Kage while Sasuke takes on Naruto.
If Sasuke gets beat but manages to survive the fight with Naruto, he might take Tobi down with him so both die.

If the final villain is Madara, I can safely say that most (if not all) of the Kage will get killed by him before being taken down by Naruto.
Again, Sasuke will die the same way, by assisting to take Tobi down with him.

If the final villain is Sasuke...oh boy, I do not have much to say. I really, really hope Sasuke is not the final villain. It ain't because I hate him, which I do, no offense...but because if you compare the things Sasuke has done to either Tobi, Madara or Kabuto and he just does not compare. Tobi ruined Naruto's life by basically killing his parents and attacked the village with Kyuubi, Madara also attacked the village with the Kyuubi from what we know from the past, not including the curbstomp he delivered to the Kages while Kabuto has revived more people with little cost that supasses Orochimaru, is Orochimaru's right hand man and with or without the DNA implant, he was tough to beat. WITH Orochimaru's feats however...he attacked the village and killed the Third Hokage, used Suna like a puppet, killed the former Kazekage offscreen AND can tank the Kyuubi while not being serious.

My point is that Tobi will be the final villain because of the Kyuubi attack and ruining Naruto's life. And if he ain't the final villain, I am willing to beat the Juubi will be the final villain.
If the Kyuubi's power is a mere fraction of the Juubi's power, while said Kyuubi destroying Konoha twice and only being beat three times. By the First Hokage, Minato and Naruto. If I recall, the First sealed it into his wife and then Kushina got it later, then Minato sealed it into Naruto while Naruto beat it down himself - I really need to re-read the Naruto vs Kyuubi fight.

Point is, Kyuubi has only lost three times and all three opponents were Kage level. Likely, the Juubi will have at least three times as much power and chakra in comparison to the Kyuubi.

PokeMaster366
5th November 2011, 11:07 PM
They'll probably do some mess like they did with Clear Note in the manga "Zatch Bell" where the main hero and his practically polar opposite, but equal in strength, team up against the Final Hazard.

Banana Knight Arthur
5th November 2011, 11:16 PM
They'll probably do some mess like they did with Clear Note in the manga "Zatch Bell" where the main hero and his practically polar opposite, but equal in strength, team up against the Final Hazard.

I love Konjiki no Gasshu!

Sasuke teaming with Naruto vs. Madara and the Jyuubi is ok by me.

Maybe Sasuke will end up sacrificing himself to save the village and the world.

PokeMaster366
5th November 2011, 11:23 PM
I love Konjiki no Gasshu!

Sasuke teaming with Naruto vs. Madara and the Jyuubi is ok by me.

Maybe Sasuke will end up sacrificing himself to save the village and the world.

I doubt that they would let him die like that. If that happened, that would be one promise Naruto couldn't keep, AND WE ALL KNOW HOW ****** UP NARUTO WOULD BE IF THAT HAPPENED!

Banana Knight Arthur
5th November 2011, 11:28 PM
I doubt that they would let him die like that. If that happened, that would be one promise Naruto couldn't keep, AND WE ALL KNOW HOW ****** UP NARUTO WOULD BE IF THAT HAPPENED!

The Clear Note arc was handled poorly I opine.

I cannot see Sasuke's pride allowing him to live after all the people he has killed and harmed, people that have been there for him, like team hebi/taka - Karin especially, and Sakura, Naruto and all of Konoha.

PokeMaster366
5th November 2011, 11:50 PM
^ It's better than how they handled the anime version. They just cut that off at Faudo and that fight between Zatch and his brother wasn't even that good. At least the manga gave a ending to the 100-man brawl and made the Faudo arc EPIC!

Lorde
6th November 2011, 12:26 AM
I'm pretty sure that Tobi will be the final villain since he's been pulling the strings for quite a while. I'm sure that Madara will be sealed soon enough, or else Kabuto will be forced to end the technique because of Itachi, in which case both Madara and Kabuto will become irrelevant. There's still Sasuke, but I don't see him as a final villain.

Crimsonlink
6th November 2011, 1:02 AM
Point is, Kyuubi has only lost three times and all three opponents were Kage level. Likely, the Juubi will have at least three times as much power and chakra in comparison to the Kyuubi.

The Kyuubi has 1/5 of the Juubi's power.

9/45 is 1/5. 45 tails from adding all the Bijuu tails and dividing by Kyuubi's tails.

So Juubi is 4 times more powerful than Kyuubi.

dewey911p
6th November 2011, 1:02 AM
i could see Saskue taking down Tobi, or at least trying to. Saskue says he wants to kill everyone who ruined the uchiha clan and who forced Itachi to do what he did (currently he blames Konoha) but the way i see it, Tobi plaed a part in this as well. Itachi said he needed help to kill all the Uchiha members and he asked for Madara to help (Madara should have been dead at this point so this must have been Tobi) Also, Tobi is collecting a bunch of Sharingan for what ever reason, and it wouldnt be hard to believe that he was useing the Uchiha clan for his purposes. I could see Saskue blaming Tobi for a few things and trying to kill him

Shneak
6th November 2011, 2:12 AM
Actually, I agree too. I already had thoughts of a Naruto + Sasuke team up against Tobi, but that was before it was revealed that he isn't Madara. Sasuke will be pissed if he's not a Uchiha, and if he is, he lied to him to get his trust.

Lorde
6th November 2011, 2:35 AM
I don't think we should use math to determine how strong the Juubi will be; it's a well-known fact that Kishi isn't very good at math anyway, so we shouldn't expect him to follow those principles.

Actually, I agree too. I already had thoughts of a Naruto + Sasuke team up against Tobi, but that was before it was revealed that he isn't Madara. Sasuke will be pissed if he's not a Uchiha, and if he is, he lied to him to get his trust.

I don't think Sasuke trusts Tobi, though. He seems to be using him, and I think it's safe to say that Sasuke will try and kill Tobi eventually since Tobi was responsible for killing the clan members along with Itachi. I don't think Sasuke will succeed, but at least it'll be fun to see him try.

Banana Knight Arthur
6th November 2011, 3:45 AM
Sasuke kills, maims, and tosses aside those who are no use to him, just look to Orochimaru, and Team Taka, murdered and tossed into the Ether.

I'm sure Uchiha or not, Sasuke would kill or disassociate from Tobi and Madara in an instant, if he felt he could not gain anything else from them.

Kamex
6th November 2011, 3:53 AM
I'm wondering if Kakashi's Sharingan and/or how he got it has any connections or similarities to Tobi's Sharingan, or his true identity. In any case I'm still waiting for Kakashi to get back into the story...

The Kyuubi has 1/5 of the Juubi's power.

9/45 is 1/5. 45 tails from adding all the Bijuu tails and dividing by Kyuubi's tails.

So Juubi is 4 times more powerful than Kyuubi.
According to your logic Juubi is 5 times more powerful than Kyuubi. But there's little reason to assume that's even how it works, unless you got this from canon material that I missed.

dewey911p
6th November 2011, 5:05 AM
I'm sure Uchiha or not, Sasuke would kill or disassociate from Tobi and Madara in an instant, if he felt he could not gain anything else from them.

I'm wondering if Kakashi's Sharingan and/or how he got it has any connections or similarities to Tobi's Sharingan, or his true identity. In any case I'm still waiting for Kakashi to get back into the story...

Tobi HAS to be an Uchiha. He had 2 Sharingans and now a Sharingan and a rinnengan. If he isnt an Uchiha he would have no way of using these dojutsu all the time. Kakashi uses his sharingan for an hour or so in a battle and he passes out for a week afterwards and if he uses his mangekyou Sharingan hes half comatosed afterwards. Unless Tobi's chackra is so insanly high that he doesnt have to worry about this, he has to be an Uchiha. (and if Tobi has such high chackra then why in the world does he need the tailed beast?)

Crimsonlink
6th November 2011, 6:30 AM

According to your logic Juubi is 5 times more powerful than Kyuubi. But there's little reason to assume that's even how it works, unless you got this from canon material that I missed.

Yeah I agree that probably isn't how it works but my math is right actually. Juubi can't be 5 times stronger than Kyuubi because Kyuubi is 1/5 of its power leaving 4/5 for itself. Kyuubi can't exist if Juubi is remade whole.

If Madara captures Bee and decided to revive the Juubi without the Kyuubi, then it would be missing 1/5 of its power and thus only 4 times stronger than Kyuubi.

Kamex
6th November 2011, 9:04 PM
Yeah I agree that probably isn't how it works but my math is right actually. Juubi can't be 5 times stronger than Kyuubi because Kyuubi is 1/5 of its power leaving 4/5 for itself. Kyuubi can't exist if Juubi is remade whole.

If Madara captures Bee and decided to revive the Juubi without the Kyuubi, then it would be missing 1/5 of its power and thus only 4 times stronger than Kyuubi.
I see what you're saying. But I don't think it's safe to assume that it's possible to revive the Juubi without all of the tailed beasts captured. Which means that the Juubi can only exist if all of the power of the tailed beasts are within it just as it was before they were created. So that would mean it'd have all 45/45 of its power, which means that it really is 5 times stronger than the Kyuubi was before it was fused into the Juubi.

Not that it really matters though haha.

dewey911p
6th November 2011, 9:54 PM
I see what you're saying. But I don't think it's safe to assume that it's possible to revive the Juubi without all of the tailed beasts captured. Which means that the Juubi can only exist if all of the power of the tailed beasts are within it just as it was before they were created. So that would mean it'd have all 45/45 of its power, which means that it really is 5 times stronger than the Kyuubi was before it was fused into the Juubi.

Not that it really matters though haha.

i dont think its necessacry for all the tailed beast to be together b/c Minato sealed away a part of the 9 tails, so if all of the power of the beast needs to come together then this plan is doomed from the start.

Livinitup17
6th November 2011, 10:00 PM
i dont think its necessacry for all the tailed beast to be together b/c Minato sealed away a part of the 9 tails, so if all of the power of the beast needs to come together then this plan is doomed from the start.

You sort of like FMA where the villain plan was doom from the start because he wouldn't be able to contain his power while here he won't be able to obtain the power he seeks

Lorde
6th November 2011, 10:22 PM
I still don't understand what occurred when Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto. It's been implied that he split the Kyuubi's chakra in half, but where exactly did those two halves end up? I feel like it's been mentioned before at least once, but I must've overlooked it because I'm still very confused.

LexSuicune
7th November 2011, 4:32 AM
Can someone tell me if Konan was revived? I don't recall seeing her.

It makes no sense if she wasn't brought back to life, considering she's a powerful member of Akatsuki (Let us not forget she's been one of the few characters that's been close to killing Tobi), and Tobi's in posetion of her body alongside Yahiko and Nagato's.

Why wouldn't she be brought back?

dewey911p
7th November 2011, 4:44 AM

It makes no sense if she wasn't brought back to life, considering she's a powerful member of Akatsuki (Let us not forget she's been one of the few characters that's been close to killing Tobi), and Tobi's in posetion of her body alongside Yahiko and Nagato's.

Why wouldn't she be brought back?

i would imagine she hasnt been brought back. She knows way to much about Tobi and, as you said, almost killed him, costing him an eye. i dont think Tobi would want her to reveal all of this info to the allied army.

on a related note, after Tobi's fight with Konan he lost an arm, ut now, as far as i can tell, he has it back. so i wouldnt be surprised to see A get his arm back either

LexSuicune
7th November 2011, 4:46 AM
I would think that Kabuto would bring her back anyways. If he brought back Madara I doubt he has any qualms about it.

peacemaker987
7th November 2011, 5:50 AM
Yea, but Tobi had access to the Senju tree to rebuild his arm, I don't think Tsunade would be able to grow an entire arm for A before being teleported to the battle field and surprising Madara.

I also don't think that the 5-minute rule is all that relevant anymore considering Tobi has six jinchuuriki and Gedo Mazo at his disposal; but then again, who said Konan's dead?

Lorde
7th November 2011, 9:59 AM
I would think that Kabuto would bring her back anyways. If he brought back Madara I doubt he has any qualms about it.

He would need some of her DNA in order to revive her, and I doubt he was able to get some. But I'm actually glad that Konan wasn't revived. She did a lot right before she died, and I wouldn't want her to be revived just so that she'd die again; it would be a disgrace to her memory. I feel the same way about Kisame, so I'm glad that they're both still dead.

LexSuicune
7th November 2011, 1:25 PM
Konan definitely died.

Tobi said so himself, after she was released from the Genjutsu, she'd die. And so it seemed.

It would shock me beyond belief if she managed to survive her battle against Tobi and showed up towards the end of the war as Amegakure no Tenshi-sama to lay down the LAW <3.

A boy can only dream...

TsukiMirage
7th November 2011, 4:31 PM
I still don't understand what occurred when Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto. It's been implied that he split the Kyuubi's chakra in half, but where exactly did those two halves end up? I feel like it's been mentioned before at least once, but I must've overlooked it because I'm still very confused. Minato sealed the yang apart into himself and the yin part into Naruto, so when his soul was taken by the shinigami, that half of the Kyuubi went with him.

Why wouldn't she be brought back? Konan wasn't revived because Kabuto likely doesn't know of her death. Not only that, but he's also been too busy to go searching for her Dna. That's the same reason Kisame wasn't revived.

Kamex
7th November 2011, 8:30 PM
Something I've been wondering - has there been any hint of what Tobi's six paths of pain are capable of? Logically I assume they have the same abilities Nagato's did, but that would mean we wouldn't get to see the original abilities of the jinchuuriki. Like how they use their respective weapons if they have them, or what kinds of ninjutsu they know, or their tailed beast powers (although I suppose that would be impossible to see now that the tailed beasts have been extracted, unless Tobi is bold enough to put them back into their bodies...). It would also be nice to witness their personalities and a little back story on each of them.

But on the other hand, these paths have already shown some differences from Nagato's, like their Sharingans, their lack of chakra receiver piercings, and the fact that they look normal rather than changing hair color or wardrobe (as Nagato's did, minus Deva Path). Plus Tobi's circumstances can be quite different than Nagato's, so maybe things will be different.

LexSuicune
7th November 2011, 8:36 PM
You asked and answered yourself, idgi. XDDDD

gliscor&yanmega
7th November 2011, 8:37 PM
on a related note, after Tobi's fight with Konan he lost an arm, ut now, as far as i can tell, he has it back. so i wouldnt be surprised to see A get his arm back either

Tobi has lost an arm three times, and we got implications on how he got them back.

We've seen nothing to my knowledge that would just bring someone's limbs back out of nowhere aside from Tobi's suppose method.

I still say it's just a drawing error.

Kamex
7th November 2011, 10:54 PM
You asked and answered yourself, idgi. XDDDD
LOL, well, not really... I was just thinking out loud. I don't have any definite answers; I just wanted to see if someone else has a different opinion or remembers something that I overlooked.

Lorde
8th November 2011, 1:13 AM
Minato sealed the yang apart into himself and the yin part into Naruto, so when his soul was taken by the shinigami, that half of the Kyuubi went with him.

But if half of the Kyuubi's chakra was sealed with Minato, doesn't that mean that Tobi's plan will fail since he won't have all of the Kyuubi's chakra sealed in that statue thing? I know that he has some of the Kyuubi's chakra already since he has the Benihisago and the Kohaku no Johei that contain Kinkaku and Ginkaku, but that can't be enough to replace the missing half of the Kyuubi's chakra, can it?

Shneak
8th November 2011, 1:18 AM
It would shock me beyond belief if she managed to survive her battle against Tobi and showed up towards the end of the war as Amegakure no Tenshi-sama to lay down the LAW <3.

A boy can only dream...

Oh my god YES.

Livinitup17
8th November 2011, 2:45 AM
Tobi has lost an arm three times, and we got implications on how he got them back.

We've seen nothing to my knowledge that would just bring someone's limbs back out of nowhere aside from Tobi's suppose method.

I still say it's just a drawing error.
Didn't he have the first homage cells which regenerated his limbs

But if half of the Kyuubi's chakra was sealed with Minato, doesn't that mean that Tobi's plan will fail since he won't have all of the Kyuubi's chakra sealed in that statue thing? I know that he has some of the Kyuubi's chakra already since he has the Benihisago and the Kohaku no Johei that contain Kinkaku and Ginkaku, but that can't be enough to replace the missing half of the Kyuubi's chakra, can it?
Hopefully they take the negative route where it's impossible to replace the kyuubi chakra and noone could be used as a supplement i just want toni to fail xD

stevendat
8th November 2011, 4:31 AM
Ok so if the the kyuubi is missing half it's true power then his plan should fail right? Also if the kyuubi, the nine tails, is missing half it's power then shouldnt it be somewhere at 4.5 tail power (and I know not to judge based on Kishi knowledge but shouldnt that make some sense).

Lorde
8th November 2011, 4:38 AM
Ok so if the the kyuubi is missing half it's true power then his plan should fail right?

That's what I'm assuming, but Tobi will probably find a way to go around this, which is why I mentioned Kinkaku and Ginkaku's Kyuubi chakra.

And when we first learned about this war, I wanted Konan to appear as an ally, but that ain't happening since she's dead. I thought that maybe she had found out about the war and that she had made preparations, but I don't think we'll see any Amegakure ninja now; it's not like they could help much anyway since only the major characters are left standing.

stevendat
8th November 2011, 4:58 AM
That's what I'm assuming, but Tobi will probably find a way to go around this, which is why I mentioned Kinkaku and Ginkaku's Kyuubi chakra.

True he could use the chakra from the two ninja but that would mean that they would have to make up for HALF of the kyuubis' lost power. Does anyone remember how many tails they had individually and together cause I forget?

dewey911p
8th November 2011, 6:21 AM
Ok so if the the kyuubi is missing half it's true power then his plan should fail right? Also if the kyuubi, the nine tails, is missing half it's power then shouldnt it be somewhere at 4.5 tail power (and I know not to judge based on Kishi knowledge but shouldnt that make some sense).

well after the fox was sealed it got smaller, but it still had 9 tailes. So if each tail represents a level of power, it would seem that the fox still had all of its power (by this theory though, im not sure what exactly was sealed) So it is possible for the plan to work still (and it would be way to anticlimatic for the plan to just be a bust anyway). Also, since the fox still has 9 tails (and again, assuming a tail represents a power level) the fox is still the strongest beast. so after the fox was sealed, im guessing minato sealed away some of the "wildness" and made the fox more tame

TsukiMirage
8th November 2011, 7:51 AM
But if half of the Kyuubi's chakra was sealed with Minato, doesn't that mean that Tobi's plan will fail since he won't have all of the Kyuubi's chakra sealed in that statue thing? I know that he has some of the Kyuubi's chakra already since he has the Benihisago and the Kohaku no Johei that contain Kinkaku and Ginkaku, but that can't be enough to replace the missing half of the Kyuubi's chakra, can it? Seeing as he's using a single tentacle for the Hachibi's chakra, it doesn't appear that he requires the complete beast to complete his plans as oppose to just some of the chakra. So half of the Kyuubi likely would have been enough. Not to mention, he was also using the other Bijuu's chakra to create his Zetsu army, so that seems to confirm that he doesn't need every single drop of chakra, just as much as possible.

gliscor&yanmega
8th November 2011, 1:31 PM
Didn't he have the first homage cells which regenerated his limbs

It most likely does have to deal with Hashirama. That or Zetsu, who at less half of him is related to Hashirama. Although it has never been stated how he got his arms back, just implied it was Zetsu goo. Then we saw that wall of arms with Hashirama in it, could be that instead.

The databook whenever it comes out should clear it all up hopefully, or maybe it'll be explained in the manga if it's important enough.

Lorde
8th November 2011, 5:21 PM
The databook whenever it comes out should clear it all up hopefully, or maybe it'll be explained in the manga if it's important enough.

I don't think we'll be getting another databook until the series is over, so the whole Hashirama and Zetsu thing will probably be explained in the manga. There's still tons of stuff that Kishi hasn't covered, like the origin of Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan. I'm looking forward to the story behind that. And is there a chapter this week? I heard that there isn't, but I'm not 100% certain.

gliscor&yanmega
8th November 2011, 5:56 PM
I don't think we'll be getting another databook until the series is over, so the whole Hashirama and Zetsu thing will probably be explained in the manga. There's still tons of stuff that Kishi hasn't covered, like the origin of Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan. I'm looking forward to the story behind that. And is there a chapter this week? I heard that there isn't, but I'm not 100% certain.

It depends how long Kishi plans to continue the story. The way it's looking though, things will be over shortly after this war. So I suppose whenever the war is over, and the aftermath that follows it then we'd get the final databook. I think Kishi might do an epilogue though, so perhaps after that the final databook will come out. Although I think Kishi could drag that out for around three years which is around the time each databook comes out following the last. There's just so much stuff that has happened since the last databook, it'd be nice to get a new one, the last once covered up to the end of Sasuke vs Itachi.

There's a chapter this week. People got it mistaken for One Piece being on a break is all.

TsukiMirage
8th November 2011, 7:35 PM
It seems pretty likely he simply picked an arm and stuck it on from the Zetsu plant.

Shneak
8th November 2011, 9:31 PM
There is a chapter this week.

Locormus
9th November 2011, 1:21 PM
There is a chapter this week.

There is! :O

Are there spoilers out somewhere??

gliscor&yanmega
9th November 2011, 2:24 PM
Spoilers:
Ohana:

301 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/11/09(水) 19:46:27.07 ID:tNLzPQs5O
五影、ついに戦場へ!!!

563 五影集結…!!

マダラ ちょうどいい…これぐらいでなければ試しがいがない
オオノキ すまぬツナデ姫!
ツナデ 二人を回復する!!雷影 水影!少しの間時間稼ぎをたのむ!!
雷影 行くぞ水影!
水影 ハイ! 溶遁 溶怪の術!!
マダラ避ける
マダラ (この程度の術なら吸い取るまでも…)
の隙に雷影パンチ、マダラにヒット
マダラ (速いな…)
すかさず水影、溶遁吐く
そこにマダラダイブ

雷影 …!
マダラ、スサノオで溶遁カバー
雷影 雷虐水平千代舞!!
スサノオの上からチョップ! スサノオ少しづつ溶遁に沈んでいく(溶ける?)
また大量に水影、溶遁吐く。
雷影、スサノオにキック。スサノオの上から溶遁。

ゲンマ友達A (こ…こんなとこに居るのが場違いな気軽がしてくる…)
ゲンマ友達B …やって…らんねーよな…たぶん
ゲンマ ああ…辺りをこんなにした奴だ気を抜くな!
ゲンマ友達C 割って入るタイミングが無いぜ…
ドダイ(ナルトスレのルフィ) お前達はオレと一緒にもう一人の方を狙うぞ!協力しろ!!

岩からムウ(カブト)登場

ゲンマ友達C あいつか…
ドダイ 行くぞ来い!

309 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/11/09(水) 19:49:59.81 ID:tNLzPQs5O

雷影 まだか火影!?
ツナデ もう少し…
ナルト ツナデのバアちゃん大丈夫なのか!?額の印の術使うとババアになって倒れちまうだろ!?
ツナデ 今回はペインの時とは違う… 自分一人の… しかもこの程度の傷を治しただけだ まだまだチャクラはタップリ残してある!
ナルト ならオレも回復たのむってばよ!!分身でもまだ消える訳にはいかねェ!!…ここでオレも…
ツナデ その必要はない…
ナルト 何で!?
ガアラ …
オオノキ …この戦場は もうお前を守るだけのもんじゃねーんじゃぜ…
ナルト !!?

溶遁の中からスサノオマダラ元気に登場
マダラ 雷遁の瞬身に溶遁の血継限界か… 攻めはなかなかだが…
水影 溶けにくい男は好きなんだけど… アナタは遠慮したいわね
雷影 ワシのスピードでもガードしてくる もっとスピードを… ガードを崩すパワーを上げねば…!
オオノキ …
ガアラ …
マダラ 守りはどうだ?
スサノオ勾玉形の弾を投げてくる

ゲンマ友達 …!?
テマリ 岩のゴーレムに…砂の盾…!
勾玉形の弾は砂岩でガード

オオノキ この戦争はもう皆で守り合う戦いじゃぜ!
ナルト ならオレだってここでマダラを!!
マダラ 砂と岩の二重防壁か… これもなかなかだな
オオノキ 来るぞ!!ここからは攻めに回る!水影!!雷影!!すぐ耳を貸せ!!

逃げるムウ(カブト)
追う ゲンマ達

スサノオマダラ攻めてくる。
オオノキ 水影!!
水影 水遁 霧隠れの術!!
ムウ(カブト) ! (霧隠れ… これで輪廻眼の視界を鈍らせるつもりですね)

オオノキ、雷影の背中にくっつき空中へ
オオノキ やるぜ雷影!!
雷影 オウ!!
ムウ(カブト)すぐさまスサノオマダラの前に立つ
ムウ ! (土影め雷影自身を軽くしてさらにスピードアップしたか… だがされだと…)(ヤマト誘拐時を思い出し) あの時と同じだ… (気にすることは…)

ムウの目の前に雷影現れ、お腹にパンチ
ムウ(カブト) !!?
ムウはパンチの弾みでスサノオの中へ
オオノキ雷影コラボで
超ー加重岩のー術!!
スサノオの骨を砕く

312 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/11/09(水) 19:51:57.43 ID:tNLzPQs5O

崩れるスサノオ

ナルト バアちゃん…今のうちに…!!
オオノキ 聞けナルト…
ナルト !?
オオノキ …ワシわな…今回この戦争…初めはただ暁を倒すため しかたなく手を組み忍連合に乗った が…お前達と共に戦い…前と違う感情をワシは感じとる今ワシは忍連合の土影としてここにいたい のだ…!
そして同じように…かつてバラバラだった忍の里々も連合として一つになりかわろうとしている… ならば…憎しみを生んできた忍の世のシステムだって…
もしかしたら変われるかもしれん!! こっちのマダラはワシらにまかせい…必ずケリをつける!!
それがこれまでの憎しみの呪いを止める一歩になる!!
マダラと同じようにかつて憎しみを生み出してきたワシらには… そうしなければならない責任がある!!ここは安心してワシらにまかせろ!!… じゃから あっちのマダラはお前にまかせる!!
それがこれからの希望を進める一歩となる!!
ツナデ 古い奴新しい奴どっちのマダラにも勝つことがこの戦争の終わりを意味する!私たちはこの戦場で お前を守る! だからお前も向こうで戦い私たちを守れ!!
目をつぶるナルト…

ツナデ 分身ナルト…お前に五影からこの言葉を預ける

五影全員 勝つぞ!!!

316 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/11/09(水) 19:54:40.69 ID:tNLzPQs5O
>>301 >>309 >>312

分身ナルト 五影の前から消える

チリナル !!
木を飛び飛び

チリナル うん!勝つ…!!

チリナル !
仮面マダラ !

そのままチリナル、仮面マダラに頭突き!!

譲らぬ激突!!そしてー 開戦!!!!

次号休載です★サーセイ

The 5 Kages, at last comes to the battlefield.

563 : 5 Kages, the gathering.

Madara : Perfect. I need at least this or else I couldn't test much more.

Oonoki : Sorry, Princess Tsunade.

Tsunade performs healing on both ( Oonoki and Gaara I suppose )
Tsunade : Raikage ! Mizukage ! I'm counting on you guys to stall him.

A : Here we go, Mizukage !
Mei : Yes. Youton : Youkai no Jutsu !

Madara avoids physical contact.
Madara : ( I couldn't be bothered to absorb such a low level jutsu. )

While Madara is avoiding, Raikage comes, punchs and hit him.

Madara : ( Hmm, quite fast. )

Without delay Mizukage vomits more Youton.
Madara dives away. ( Art of Run, lol )

Raikage : ... !

Madara covers himself with Susanoo.
Raikage : Lightning Oppression Horizontal Millenial Dance

Susanoo is chopped from the top. Susanoo dissolves from the Youton.
Mizukage emits more and more Youton.

Raikage kicks Susanoo, Youton comes of Susanoo.

Genma Friend A : To think so an event would occur.It makes me a little happy.
Genma Friend B : I can't keep up.
Genma : Yes. He's the man who forced us to do this. Stay alert.
Genma Friend C : Timing is harder to deal with like this.

Dodai : You'll have to deal with another one to send. Help me.

Muu comes from the ground.

Genma Friend C : That's him !

Dodai : Let's go ! Come !

A : Aren't you done yet, Hokage ?
Tsunade : Just a little bit ...

Naruto : Granny Tsunade, Are you still feeling okay ?
when you release your forehead seal, you turn into a old hag and collapse, right ?

Tsunade : I'm different. Different than when Pain came.
And further more, don't you think I'm out of chakra just by healing such a low level wound.
I'm not done yet, far from it. I still have chakra stored.

Naruto : Then heal me too. I'm a clone but I can't disappear now ! Then I'm going to ...

Tsunade : You're not needed.

Naruto : Huh, why ?

Gaara : ...

Oonoki : This battlefield ... is not just about protecting you anymore.

Naruto !!?

From inside the Susanoo, Madara comes out.

Madara : Raiton's instant movement and Youton's bloodline limit.
Your attack power is quite high, I must admit.

Mei : I like men that are hard to get, but ... I'll pass on you.

Raikage : So you can protect yourself from my speed, heh ? So I have to use enough power to crush your defence.

Oonoki : ...
Gaara : ...

Madara : And what about Susanoo ?

Madara launch the Magatama attack.

Genma Platoon : !?

Temari : The sand shield is around the Stone golem. ( Probably Oonoki's )

The Magatama is blocked with a giant Sand Golem.

Oonoki : This war is now about everyone protecting themselves.

Naruto : Then, let me fight.

Madara : A Sand-Stone double protective barrier ? I'm impressed.

Oonoki : He's coming. It's our turn to attack. Mizukage, Raikage ! Listen to me.

Muu/Kabuto is running away; chased by the Genma Platoon.

Oonoki goes for the attack on Madara.

Oonoki : Mizukage !
Mei : Suiton : Hidden Mist Jutsu !
Muu/Kabuto : Hidden Mist ? Trying to blind the Rinnegan, much ?

Oonoki jumps on A's back and jumps forward.

Oonoki : Go, Raikage !

A : Yeah !

Muu just appears in front of the Susanoo.

Muu/Kabuto : ( Damn you, Tsuchikage. He made the Raikage lighter so he can be faster. )
Kabuto remembers when he captured Yamato.

Raikages rushes Muu full speed and punch him in the guts.

Muu/Kabuto : !!?

Raikages much makes Muu flies into Susanoo.

Oonoki : Raikage, it's Coop time !
Super Weighting Aggravation Rock Technique !

Susanoo's bones are destroyed.

Naruto : Granny ! Now you can ...

Oonoki : Listen, Naruto.
Naruto : !?

Oonoki : You know. When this war started, I though this was for me that chance to crush Akatsuki.
I wanted to take advantage of this Ninja Alliance, but ...
fighting with you guys made me feel something I never felt.
And now, as the Tsuchikage of the ninja alliance, I want to be here.

And at the same time, thoses ninja villages that were scattered all over are starting to become one, then ...
And the ninja system that brought hatred too, maybe it will change too.
We'll handle this Madara, we won't fail.

This will be the first step of cleaning the world of hate.
This is my duty as someone who used to create hatred, just as Madara does.
Rest assured, leave it to us.

We'll leave the other Madara to you.
This will be one step further to your dream.

Tsunade : Either the old madara loses, or the new madara loses, in anyway it would be the end of the war.
We will protect you with this battlefield.
Then, go to your other battle and protect us !

Naruto closes his eyes.

Tsunade : Clone Naruto. Take this message to the real one.

Clone Naruto release the Kage Bunshin and disappear.

RM Naruto jumps from trees to trees.

Naruto : Okay, we'll win.

Naruto : !

Tobi appears in front of Naruto
Naruto doesn't stop and headbutts Tobi.

End.
The destined battle, all out war.

No chapter next week apparently.

Crimsonlink
9th November 2011, 2:47 PM
.... Judging from the spoilers one of the containers are going to be captured 2 chapters from now. Naruto is not ready for Fake Madara yet I believe especially with 5 Jinchurikki as backup.

TsukiMirage
9th November 2011, 3:35 PM
Sounds like Ee and Mei are really gonna show use their stuff. To bad all Tsunade is doing is healing as normal. Still looks like a really good chapter. Shame we got to wait two weeks to see masked Madara's face.

gliscor&yanmega
9th November 2011, 4:01 PM
Sounds like Ee and Mei are really gonna show use their stuff. To bad all Tsunade is doing is healing as normal. Still looks like a really good chapter. Shame we got to wait two weeks to see masked Madara's face.

It sounds like Tsunade plans to fight after she's done healing Onoki and Gaara though. She says she has a lot left. I expect her to start fighting next chapter, regardless I expect her to fight at some point.

wehttam378
9th November 2011, 4:03 PM
Naruto skips what he wants, if you still have something to say he uses ws:wind style rasengan shrunken thing and kills you.
Don't forget about clicking my eggs down below
If you click and view them then eventually I will post a thread to explain everything naruto;351-r;

lolipiece
9th November 2011, 5:18 PM
Dammit, Tsunade.

Can't you do something other than heal lately?

uber gon
9th November 2011, 5:49 PM
Must...get...visuals...

Livinitup17
9th November 2011, 6:07 PM
SO the chapter was good the 5 pages are on the offense and naruto found tobi
There talking about a new system here there all together now i know the little old man gonna die he's gotten all mushy

LexSuicune
9th November 2011, 6:48 PM
Tsunade's the best MediNin in the world, healing Oonoki and Gaara is a MUST considering their enemy, it makes sense she's in charge of keeping them alive if they want a hell's chance against defeating Madara.

I'm so happy we're finally gonna see Mei in action, she has two Kekkei Genkai bloodlines no? Youton and Futton.

Muu's presence in the battlefield must be dealt with as well Immediately, I'm guessing that's what Oonoki is planning to tackle first with A, while Gaara, Tsunade and Mei hold down Madara.

This battle is going to be EPIC.

Now we're moving to Naruto and Tobi? This is nonsense, Kishimoto needs to wrap some loose ends, specially that fight between the Kirigakure Swordsmen and Kakashi's team, in comparison it's looking like an afterthought.

dewey911p
9th November 2011, 6:53 PM
OMFG! god damn you Kishimoto. How can you do this to us!!! Naruto finally clashes with Tobi, Madra is on shaky ground, Susanoo is crushed, the 5 Kage are going all out and you decide to take a break now!!!! Thats so cruel :( Such a troll (ok, im done BMing now)

great chapter but i dont know if i can wait 2 weeks for the next part, its going to be so epic

gliscor&yanmega
9th November 2011, 7:21 PM
I enjoyed the chapter. I'm not really sure what to expect anymore. It's going to be a long two weeks of waiting...

uber gon
9th November 2011, 7:22 PM
Why do I get the feeling that that combined sand/rock shield is going to get the rule 34 treatment?

Banana Knight Arthur
9th November 2011, 7:56 PM
SO the chapter was good the 5 pages are on the offense and naruto found tobi
There talking about a new system here there all together now i know the little old man gonna die he's gotten all mushy

I think it's more like Tobi found Naruto.

I really think Naruto is going to need Bee's assistance to take down the 6 Rikudo Jinchuuriki.

Also, since in the Anime he met Rokubi Jinchuuriki, and it was said to be something Kishimoto planned for the manga anyhow, but pull for time constraints, when this is animated, and hopefully soon in the manga, Naruto will hesitate to attack/harm Utakata.

Crimsonlink
9th November 2011, 8:25 PM
I'm glad Kishi is taking a break, he really needs to plan carefully about how he will have the Naruto vs Rikudo Fake Madara battle pan out over the next few chapters.

I didn't like how chummy Onoki was with Naruto considering it was really Gaara who changed him but w/e Naruto is the "chosen one".

Overall an amazing chapter this week.

Charminions
9th November 2011, 8:27 PM
I'm sort of surprised that Naruto already started clashing with Tobi. I've been thinking that he would fight Sasuke before that and save Tobi for the very end. Unpredictable Kishi is unpredictable.

Crimsonlink
9th November 2011, 8:37 PM
I'm sort of surprised that Naruto already started clashing with Tobi. I've been thinking that he would fight Sasuke before that and save Tobi for the very end. Unpredictable Kishi is unpredictable.

Its been hinted at since Madara left 10/20 chapters ago with his Jinchurikki squad. Bee will probably be an unfortunate victim of protecting Naruto when he gets over his head or Bijuu Rasengan fails.

Shneak
9th November 2011, 8:52 PM
Great chapter. It sucks that there's a break, because we're just starting two awesome fights.

It kind of annoys me that the Kages are sending Naruto and Bee to fight Tobi alone. He's the person that wants them dead the most, and he certainly has the power. I guess that's where Onoki's comment is explained though, how he wants to protect everyone, not just Naruto.

Just as long as Naruto doesn't one-shot the former Jinchuuriki.

Banana Knight Arthur
9th November 2011, 8:57 PM
Great chapter. It sucks that there's a break, because we're just starting two awesome fights.

It kind of annoys me that the Kages are sending Naruto and Bee to fight Tobi alone. He's the person that wants them dead the most, and he certainly has the power. I guess that's where Onoki's comment is explained though, how he wants to protect everyone, not just Naruto.

Just as long as Naruto doesn't one-shot the former Jinchuuriki.

I can accept him one-shotting Jinchuuriki #2, and 3, maybe 4.

For the Yonbi, Gobii, Rokubi, and Nanabi, I expect some struggling.

I figure the biggest obstacle will be Tobi.

-Raiga-
9th November 2011, 9:04 PM
I figure the biggest obstacle will be Tobi.

Really!? Who could have thought the boss of the army would be the hardest to face.

Anyways, sarcasm aside, I too liked the chapter. My favorite part was actually just naruto and madara just headbutting each other...it just seemed like an odd way to for the big battle to begin.

Shneak
9th November 2011, 9:08 PM
The spoilers said that Tobi's mask breaks, but it didn't. Maybe next week in two weeks.

Dammit, Kishi timed this cliffhanger well.

Banana Knight Arthur
9th November 2011, 9:16 PM
Really!? Who could have thought the boss of the army would be the hardest to face.

Anyways, sarcasm aside, I too liked the chapter. My favorite part was actually just naruto and madara just headbutting each other...it just seemed like an odd way to for the big battle to begin.

Poor sarcasm is bad.

The real boss, and likely the most powerful, is Real Edo Tensei Madara.

The plan they act out is likely to benefit him/revive him for good, through the Jyuubi.

LexSuicune
9th November 2011, 9:36 PM
I hope Utakata and Naruto's connection remains, he doesn't know he was murdered by Akatsuki right?

-Raiga-
9th November 2011, 9:39 PM
Poor sarcasm is bad.

The real boss, and likely the most powerful, is Real Edo Tensei Madara.

The plan they act out is likely to benefit him/revive him for good, through the Jyuubi.

You were strictly talking about tobi and gang, so I wasn't including edo tensei madara.

Mark1006
9th November 2011, 9:50 PM
Is it just me or does this seem like the beginning of the end of Naruto?It atleast seems like the beginning of the end for all of the current plots.

TsukiMirage
9th November 2011, 9:53 PM
So we start off with Mei and Ee against Edo Madara, which was awesome. Not only was Edo Madara able to block a punch from Ee, but he handled Mei's lava like a champ. And Mei shows why she deserved the title of Kage and finally letting a kunoichi showoff against a top tier opponent. Shame Edo Madara doesn't seem to be taking them serious. His magatama attack and the combo from Gaara and Onoki were cool though. The combo from Onoki, Ee, and Mei was great too. Can't wait til Edo Madara returns, maybe even being willing to take them seriously. Glad Naruto's clone wasn't involved in the fight, because there really needed to be a limit to his involvement. Naruto just running into masked Madara was weird, even if the headbutt was cool. A really great chapter.

Platinum fan.
9th November 2011, 11:12 PM
It was good to see Mizukage, Mei finally get some action. The Kages vs Madara was cool, but I guess Tsunade really will just be the healer of the group. Anyway, besides her the other 4 Kages were pretty awesome this chapter. Naruto going off to fight Tobi, didn't see that coming. Still I had hoped Madara, the Edo Tensei one, would have been defeated before that, just because I would hate to being hopping from one fight to another. I like to stick to one fight and focus on it, but still this is very exciting. Break next week. I guess Kishi needs to decided where to go from here.

Lorde
10th November 2011, 12:03 AM
I was actually kind of underwhelmed by this week's chapter. It was certainly interesting to see the Raikage and the Mizukage in action again, and I loved that they were able to push Madara a little bit, but I thought we'd see action throughout the chapter and not just at the beginning. That whole pep talk thing near the end just ruined the flow in my opinion, but that last page was awesome.

Banana Knight Arthur
10th November 2011, 12:54 AM
So we start off with Mei and Ee against Edo Madara, which was awesome. Not only was Edo Madara able to block a punch from Ee, but he handled Mei's lava like a champ. And Mei shows why she deserved the title of Kage and finally letting a kunoichi showoff against a top tier opponent. Shame Edo Madara doesn't seem to be taking them serious. His magatama attack and the combo from Gaara and Onoki were cool though. The combo from Onoki, Ee, and Mei was great too. Can't wait til Edo Madara returns, maybe even being willing to take them seriously. Glad Naruto's clone wasn't involved in the fight, because there really needed to be a limit to his involvement. Naruto just running into masked Madara was weird, even if the headbutt was cool. A really great chapter.

Magatama is another word for Sharigan tomoe?

Any how, that Amaterasu-tomoe necklace flame attack looks broken.

If all his regular techniques are ones that are S-class and above for regular ninja, then the Kage have their hands full.

Grovyl
10th November 2011, 2:36 AM
I thought this was an awesome chapter, one of the best ones in a while. I'm glad Mei is getting some action, and I hope Kishi keeps it up, and I liked the last panel a lot! I can't wait for Madara to push the Kages and of course the Naruto vs. Tobi fight.

Lorde
10th November 2011, 2:38 AM
I just realized that when Mei used the Hidden Mist Technique, it was referred to as a Suiton. I guess it makes sense since it's water-based, but I don't believe it's ever been confirmed that it's a Suiton. Maybe it was just a mistranslation or something.

Anyway, I'm so glad that Naruto has finally found Tobi. I was worried before, but I'm actually excited now since this means that the story is finally moving along. I just hope that Kishi focuses on Tobi from now on, and that the conclusion of the Madara battle comes later on.

Grovyl
10th November 2011, 3:04 AM
Hm, interesting. Maybe Mei was doing an advanced mist technique wear she actually used suiton instead of just Yin or Yang chakra.

dewey911p
10th November 2011, 4:13 AM
Is it just me or does this seem like the beginning of the end of Naruto?It atleast seems like the beginning of the end for all of the current plots.

you forgot about Sasuke. At some point he will have to show up as well. Obviously it will be during this fight, but his appearance will definitley take things into another direction for sure.

God i hope Tobi's mask shatters from Naruto's headbutt. Really it should, Naruto has a pretty thich head and i can't imagine that mask being made out of anything to durable, but then again, logic and rational dont apply in manga. But i still hope it does crack

Livinitup17
10th November 2011, 4:17 AM
logic and rational dont apply in manga. But i still hope it does crackLol so true dewey hopefully it breaks but like you said manga can defy anything

OldSkooMasta
10th November 2011, 5:08 AM
Who is tobi?! --idea--
madara's litto bro

REASON:

madara and his brother thought they were planning to fight against the first hokage's clan so he gave his eyes to madara, but in the end the uchiha ended up making an alliance and together formed the village hidden in the leaves (Konoha).

From that point on madara swore revenge on all of konoha( including the uchiha). BUT madara died after getting weakened in the battle with the the first hokage. Thus, his younger brother took on the path of revenge against the leaf village(ninetails attack) and the uchiha clan later on (uchiha massacre).

Failing again, he now attempts a greater revenge on the entire world

Banana Knight Arthur
10th November 2011, 6:19 AM
I thought this was an awesome chapter, one of the best ones in a while. I'm glad Mei is getting some action, and I hope Kishi keeps it up, and I liked the last panel a lot! I can't wait for Madara to push the Kages and of course the Naruto vs. Tobi fight.

Do any of you guys think the Kage-team will beat REAL Madara, or let alone be able to seal him?

Kamex
10th November 2011, 8:13 AM
Do any of you guys think the Kage-team will beat REAL Madara, or let alone be able to seal him?
It's hard to tell... I'm kind of surprised that things seem to be heading towards straightforward Edo-Madara vs. Gokage and Tobi vs. Naruto/Killer B fights. I figured Edo-Madara would have left by now to find Naruto or something. Perhaps Sasuke will shake things up eventually.

Interesting that Tsuchikage would propose uniting all the ninja villages in the world. I wonder if that's the conclusion we're moving to?

Lorde
10th November 2011, 8:23 AM
I don't see how the Gokage will be able to seal Madara. They'd need some powerful sealing jutsu in order to accomplish that, and it seems like everyone who could've helped with that has either died or been knocked out. I think the Gokage will keep Madara at bay long enough for Itachi to put an end to the Edo Tensei. That seems like the most convenient way to end the battle IMO.

dewey911p
10th November 2011, 8:37 AM
i think a combo of Gaara's giant sand pyramid reinforced with Onoki's stone and covered with Mei's gooey magma should do the trick in sealing Madara. I understand hes uber strong but if one ninja could take him down a hundred or so years ago surley the 5 strongest ninja of the modern day can handle him. It would be a sad day in the ninja world if someone from 100 years ago was better then the 5 best modern day ninjas. And he doesn't even have the fox any more so theres a big chunck of his power gone. Even with the fox though, he was still beaten by 1 ninja. No fox and now 5 ninjas, i still say they should be able to handle him.

TsukiMirage
10th November 2011, 11:39 AM
Magatama is another word for Sharigan tomoe?

Any how, that Amaterasu-tomoe necklace flame attack looks broken.

If all his regular techniques are ones that are S-class and above for regular ninja, then the Kage have their hands full. While the Magatama has the same shape as the tomoes, it specifically refers to the Third Imperial Treasure that goes along with the mirror and sword, the jewel. Anyway, seeing as both Itachi and Madara used an attack involving the magatama, Sasuke will probably get his own attack variation to go with his Susanoo.

I just realized that when Mei used the Hidden Mist Technique, it was referred to as a Suiton. I guess it makes sense since it's water-based, but I don't believe it's ever been confirmed that it's a Suiton. Maybe it was just a mistranslation or something. I believe it's been implied but never actually stated. We'll see if it ends up being a mistranslation.

HoennMaster
10th November 2011, 6:34 PM
Why does a break always have to happen at the best parts lol. I loved this chapter. Yes the Tsuchikage opening his mind seems cliched but it's still awesome to see the Gokage fighting together. And I can't wait to see Tobi vs. Naruto. Manga is getting awesome again.

Lorde
10th November 2011, 10:55 PM
I must be blind; I didn't even notice that Madara's Susano'o used that Magatama technique. I guess I was paying more attention to the Gokage. So far both Itachi and Madara's Susano'o have used that technique, so we can be sure that Sasuke's Susano'o will use it when Sasuke fights again. It doesn't seem that powerful in my opinion, but it's still an interesting technique.

Banana Knight Arthur
10th November 2011, 11:00 PM
i think a combo of Gaara's giant sand pyramid reinforced with Onoki's stone and covered with Mei's gooey magma should do the trick in sealing Madara. I understand hes uber strong but if one ninja could take him down a hundred or so years ago surley the 5 strongest ninja of the modern day can handle him. It would be a sad day in the ninja world if someone from 100 years ago was better then the 5 best modern day ninjas. And he doesn't even have the fox any more so theres a big chunck of his power gone. Even with the fox though, he was still beaten by 1 ninja. No fox and now 5 ninjas, i still say they should be able to handle him.

But remember, at least one of the Kage is not at their prime.

*Staring at you Ononki*

JetshipperKekkaishi
11th November 2011, 1:23 AM
So The Kages are going all out for their battle against Madara. So They trust that Naruto will win against the fake one. To me it was an ok chapter,I think that the one who will defeat Madara is Tsunade. I just have that feeling. Or Gaara. Gaara could possible deliver the final blow to Madara. So Who knows how this will play out. So the major battle will start soon.

peacemaker987
11th November 2011, 2:38 AM
I personally don't think that Kishi will let Madara's character get humiliated especially when it's official that he's more powerful than he ever was; it's just too much failure to put in such a powerful person. I think he'll focus on Tobi vs Naruto/B and put off with the Madara/Gokage fight as long as possible. They'll only get him by forcing Kabuto into ending Edo Tensei.

Hmm, Naruto only half of the fox's strength, but by now he should be able to handle having the whole thing sealed inside, since Mito and Kushina were able too. I guess it's a set-up on perhaps reviving stuff that have been sealed by the death god? I don't think it'll be a plausible fight if Naruto only has half strength against all of the other Jinchuuriki. iirc it was the Yin chalkra that was sealed? So since we know that the fox gets revived if it ever "dies," Yin has a very negative connotation, so next thing we know, Sasuke could have fox powers...

Crimsonlink
11th November 2011, 6:04 AM
Gokage fails against Madara, Itachi find Kabuto and forces him to cancel Edo Tensai, end war, Itachi was the real child of Prophecy. He kills False Madara with Infinite Sharingan.

Naruto admits he is gay and dies with Sasuke. Itachi miraculously comes back to life and becomes head of the gokage villages and brings peace to the world. End of Naruto.

Amazing how 5 minutes can turn into a crazy theory right?

Banana Knight Arthur
11th November 2011, 6:19 AM
I hope Itachi manages to at the least force a cancel on Edo Tensei, but I will not hold my breath.

This is the man who studied under Orochimaru for many, many years, and is strong enough to consistently suppress his existence, something only Sasuke other than him was able to do.

My question, if Orochimaru overpowers Kabuto, in a moment his chakra is weak, such as when Sasuke fought Itachi to the death, is that a way around the inescapable ethereal Genjutsu gourd? Can his soul/physical form exist both outside of the genjutsu prison and back in the Naruto world?

Lorde
11th November 2011, 10:23 AM
I don't know if Orochimaru will return, but I don't think he has to. Kabuto has already done a lot, and I don't think we need to see Orochimaru. The thing I hated the most about Orochimaru is that his character was overhyped right from the start. It was revealed that he was trying to learn all the jutsu in existence, yet he only used a few during the course of the story (and half of those involved snakes). He also faced difficulties in several of his battles, and that just made him seem pathetic.

dewey911p
11th November 2011, 5:10 PM
i agree with KIRA that Orochimaru was over hypered and a let down, but i still feel he will be back. Just like was said above, i think he will take over Kabuto's body and come back stronger then before. I think since he was split into 2 he doesnt need to be freed from Itachi's Genjutsu goard but he might be half as strong or something. I know thats a contradiction on myself but its just a guess. i kinda think Orochimaru has already taken over but he just hasnt shown himself yet. Kabuto would probably let orochimaru take his body easily since he was so devoted and Kabuto wasn't really that strong before (atleast not strong enough to revive half of the ninja world) so it kinda looks like an Orochimaru/Kabuto union has already happened

Banana Knight Arthur
11th November 2011, 5:31 PM
@Dew, more than a union, I'd like to see a complete and utter takeover.

Alot of the people battling hate Orochimaru, and he can throw an unexpected wrench in Sasuke's plans, seeing as he does not expect anything coming from him, as he assumed he is emprisoned in the eternal genjutsu dream gourd.

peacemaker987
11th November 2011, 6:25 PM
I think Orochimaru doesn't seem all that threatening anymore, if he does come back, it's probably to reveal more of his "secret findings," from his various experiments and such. Probably something Sharingan/Rinnegan related too.

TsukiMirage
11th November 2011, 8:08 PM
Orochimaru was after the Rinnegan, at least that's what's currently being implied by Kabuto. It explains why Orochimaru went through all the trouble of going after Sasuke instead of just taking a pair of Sharingans. Orochimaru's whole goal wasn't an Uchiha body but actually the Rikudou Sennin's body, the source of all ninjutsu.

Shneak
11th November 2011, 9:02 PM
He wouldn't be able to find a pair of Sharingans though. Sasuke and Itachi were the only known Uchiha in Part I, and Orochimaru wouldn't dare go after Itachi, so he only had Sasuke's eyes to steal.

Banana Knight Arthur
11th November 2011, 9:32 PM
He wouldn't be able to find a pair of Sharingans though. Sasuke and Itachi were the only known Uchiha in Part I, and Orochimaru wouldn't dare go after Itachi, so he only had Sasuke's eyes to steal.

I forgot how Orochimaru was scared of Itachi, makes Orochimaru look a lot weaker than I remember…..

That's why he had to settle for young Sasuke.

Lorde
11th November 2011, 10:28 PM

He was the one who helped Danzo increase the time that Izanagi stayed active. So I'm sure that if he wanted to, he could've taken Danzo's Sharingan. We also know that Tobi got his hands on several Sharingan somehow, so I don't think it would've been hard for Orochimaru to also get his hands on some as well.

Crimsonlink
11th November 2011, 10:48 PM
He was the one who helped Danzo increase the time that Izanagi stayed active. So I'm sure that if he wanted to, he could've taken Danzo's Sharingan. We also know that Tobi got his hands on several Sharingan somehow, so I don't think it would've been hard for Orochimaru to also get his hands on some as well.

I don't think he wanted generic sharingan vs Itachi or Sasuke's sharingan. Both of who are descended from Madara.

Banana Knight Arthur
11th November 2011, 10:57 PM
I don't think he wanted generic sharingan vs Itachi or Sasuke's sharingan. Both of who are descended from Madara.

*Headscratch* When was it stated Sasuke was a direct descendant of Madara?

Uchiha are Uchiha, and related regardless, descending from the brother with the eyes of the Rikudo.

Lorde
11th November 2011, 11:04 PM

I understand why he'd want Sasuke or Itachi's Sharingan, but I don't think it's fair to say that the other members of the Uchiha clan were generic. We didn't get to see the others in battle, so we can't really judge them. But I'm sure there were several powerful clan members among the Uchiha since the Third Hokage and the village elders were afraid of what would happen if the Uchiha revolted.

Crimsonlink
11th November 2011, 11:58 PM
*Headscratch* When was it stated Sasuke was a direct descendant of Madara?

Uchiha are Uchiha, and related regardless, descending from the brother with the eyes of the Rikudo.

Madara and his brother Izuna have the same facial structure as Sasuke and Itachi. Besides I never said they were a direct descendant although that wouldn't be a surprise.

Locormus
12th November 2011, 12:58 AM
Madara and his brother Izuna have the same facial structure as Sasuke and Itachi. Besides I never said they were a direct descendant although that wouldn't be a surprise.

That's to blame on Kishi's artistic limits...

Crimsonlink
12th November 2011, 1:44 AM

No it was also to make a connection based on Madara and Izuna being siblings and Itachi and Sasuke being siblings. Hence the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan being possible. If Orochimaru knew about the EMS then yes, Sasuke and Itachi were his only choice. Its not like you can skip EMS to Rinnegan from MS or Itachi would have it due to sheer power.

Banana Knight Arthur
12th November 2011, 3:09 AM
Itachi would have it due to sheer power.

Remember, we never really saw Itachi at his peak, during all his appearances since the series began, he already was sick and weakened, so imagine his strength when he was healthy.

It was said Itachi would have long since died, probably years ago, but he used some expensive medicines to prolong his life, that and his willpower to die by Sasuke's hand so the latter could develop his Mangekyou.

Lorde
12th November 2011, 3:40 AM

Yeah, I've noticed that several of the newer characters look similar to certain older characters. It was bound to happen since there are only so many original designs that an artist can think of, but it's still a problem. But at least most of those characters will die off before this arc is over. That'll help clear things up.

Shneak
12th November 2011, 3:59 AM

Right. Forgot about Danzo. Maybe he didn't want the eyes, but the body with the eyes already implanted? And didn't Tobi only appear in Part II? I don't think he knew Orochimaru.

dewey911p
12th November 2011, 5:21 AM

iirc Orochimaru did go after Itachi and he tried to take Itachi's body (back when Orochimaru was in the Akatsuki) and Itachi used his Shraingan to avoid Orochimarus body transfer and cut off one of his arms as punishment or something like that. Also, Orochimaru used to live in the Hidden Leaf and he could have easily took a pair of Sharingan from a random Uchiha before they were all killed, he just wanted strong, developed ones. Thats why he didnt take saskue during the Chunin exams even though he easily could have.

Right. Forgot about Danzo. Maybe he didn't want the eyes, but the body with the eyes already implanted? And didn't Tobi only appear in Part II? I don't think he knew Orochimaru.

Tobi has been around since at least the 4th Hokage (and probably a long time before) and Tobi helped Itachi kill all the Uchihas. Since Kabuto knows so much about Tobi and even knows Tobi's plan it would seem Orochimau knew about Tobi and im sure Tobi knew about Orochimaru as well. It would be a really cool twist if Orochimaru used his body stealing Jutsu and came out of Kabuto and took over Tobi's body, thus completeing Orochimaru and Kabuto's plan for strong developed Sharingan and a wealth of strong high level jutsu (highly unlikely, but still cool to me :D)

LexSuicune
12th November 2011, 6:27 AM
It would seem fitting to me, that Tsunade would be the one dealing the finishing blow on Madara, considering that she's a direct descendant of Hashirama himself, I wonder if Madara will notice.

TsukiMirage
12th November 2011, 9:20 AM
He wouldn't be able to find a pair of Sharingans though. Sasuke and Itachi were the only known Uchiha in Part I, and Orochimaru wouldn't dare go after Itachi, so he only had Sasuke's eyes to steal. Around the time he began, there still would have been other Uchihas around. And seeing as he was able to kidnap 60 children, not to mention various others, without anyone in Konoha catching on, I doubt he would have had much trouble kidnapping a single Uchiha.

iirc Orochimaru did go after Itachi and he tried to take Itachi's body (back when Orochimaru was in the Akatsuki) and Itachi used his Shraingan to avoid Orochimarus body transfer and cut off one of his arms as punishment or something like that. Also, Orochimaru used to live in the Hidden Leaf and he could have easily took a pair of Sharingan from a random Uchiha before they were all killed, he just wanted strong, developed ones. Thats why he didnt take saskue during the Chunin exams even though he easily could have. Well it wasn't due to the eyes themselves, but Orochimaru also wanted a strong Uchiha body too. As we currently see, in order to gain the Rinnegan and truly master all ninjutsu.

Lorde
12th November 2011, 9:58 AM
It would seem fitting to me, that Tsunade would be the one dealing the finishing blow on Madara, considering that she's a direct descendant of Hashirama himself, I wonder if Madara will notice.

You're right, it would be interesting if Tsunade finished off Madara. I think she has the best chance of defeating him since she seems to know how to use sealing jutsu. And I take back what I said earlier about Onoki dying; I think he may actually survive now that he's been healed by Tsunade.

LexSuicune
12th November 2011, 3:50 PM
Not only has he been healed, but he seems to be, out of all the Kages, the one that has had the most radical change of heart regarding his views and beliefs on the Shinobi world and has vowed to change the future with the help of every nation.

I'm confident he'll survive now, I want him to take out Muű in the next episode.

dewey911p
12th November 2011, 5:32 PM
Not only has he been healed, but he seems to be, out of all the Kages, the one that has had the most radical change of heart regarding his views and beliefs on the Shinobi world and has vowed to change the future with the help of every nation.

I'm confident he'll survive now, I want him to take out Muű in the next episode.

i still think he'll die. In fact, it would be more fitting now for him to die since he has such grandios views of the world. First, Madaa will deal a fatal blow and mock him for still being weak and say he (madara) is still better then Onoki and always will be. Then another Kage can deal the finishing blow to Madara while he isn't paying atention. Second, once someone expresses a grandios idea like changing the world, they usually die soon after. This way, people close to him can carry out his dream for him and use his death as motivation and insperation to carry on. This way, his death can serve more purpose then him living, especially since Naruto is the type of person to get attached to someone really quickly and hold them close, so he would be pretty affected by Onoki's death

Lorde
12th November 2011, 10:17 PM
Wouldn't it suck if Kishi killed off A or Mei instead of Onoki? I think I'm finally starting to like A, and I'd be really mad if he died during this battle. Mei is one of my favorite characters too, and I'd also be really mad if she died. At least with Onoki it's been foreshadowed, but that doesn't seem to be the case when it comes to the other Kage, except maybe Tsunade.

Platinum fan.
13th November 2011, 1:18 AM
Wouldn't it suck if Kishi killed off A or Mei instead of Onoki? I think I'm finally starting to like A, and I'd be really mad if he died during this battle. Mei is one of my favorite characters too, and I'd also be really mad if she died. At least with Onoki it's been foreshadowed, but that doesn't seem to be the case when it comes to the other Kage, except maybe Tsunade.

A and Mei aka Raikage and Mizukage are the only ones I really want to survive the Gokage. Oonoki is old and I think he could die a true hero's death in this due to how strongly he wants to support and save the young generation. Gaara is kinda pointless plot wise now that his story has been wrapped up but he's young so I can see him living to tell the tale and as for Tsunade...yeah I don't even need to go there. Raikage and Mizukage just seem to have more going for them. Mizukage has barely been touched upon so I wouldn't mind seeing more of her leadership.

Banana Knight Arthur
13th November 2011, 1:20 AM

I would not mind A or Onoki dying.

However, they better not touch Mei.

High level female ninja are hard enough to find. Kishimoto must be a misogynist, or whatever that means.

TsukiMirage
13th November 2011, 9:06 AM
I think Mei's the safest after Gaara, who already died once. Onoki and Tsunade are the most likely to die, due to being old and being the last Sannin respectfully. Ee's unlikely but not impossible, especially if he fights Sasuke again.

Lorde
13th November 2011, 6:58 PM
I would not mind A or Onoki dying.

However, they better not touch Mei.

High level female ninja are hard enough to find. Kishimoto must be a misogynist, or whatever that means.

So I take it that you don't like A? I think he's all right. I thought he was a boring character who would only appear once, but then I realized that he actually did have some personality. I guess I really like the fact that he cares about Killer Bee and that he lets his emotions get the best of him sometimes since it shows that he's not one-dimensional. And Mei seems to be pretty powerful, but given Kishi's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if she died. :x

Shneak
13th November 2011, 8:40 PM
Tsunade has a chance of dying, but I can see it being held off for a bit so she can directly hand the torch to Naruto.

I think A has a chance, but only because I think that Killer Bee will become the Raikage before the end of the series.

Onoki has been close to death already, and is old and injured. I think he'll die in this fight.

Gaara already died, and I don't think he's going to soon.

Mei is untouched.

Ambre
14th November 2011, 3:06 AM
Actually, I want Mei to die. To many female ninjas are blah. Jk. Actually, I hope onoki dies. A will live. Tsunade will live then dies about a month later because of overuse of that justu. Gaara can't die. Fangirls will keep him alive. Kishi would be killed by screaming fangirls if he did something like that again. Mei, well, if she died, who would the young boy fight for, because we all now that is a future cogar couple.

raichu>pikachu95
14th November 2011, 3:25 AM
who do you people think is the person really behind tobi's mask?

TsukiMirage
14th November 2011, 4:50 AM
Best guess, some sort of clone of the real Madara. At a much lower possibility, Izuna or some other Uchiha member. The lowest guess, some non-Uchiha.

raichu>pikachu95
14th November 2011, 5:30 PM
i have a hunch that it may be kagami uchiha i mean it quite possibly could they said the 2nd had time-space jutsu nd he fought along side him and if he we're still alive(nothing said he did die) he would be as old as the elders...so my guess is him. oh and i also believe that a twist is going to be itachi giving tobi the eye he implanted in the raven...just as a plot twist since tobi only has one sharingan eye. also does this mean tobi cant use susano'o?

peacemaker987
14th November 2011, 6:37 PM
^It doesn't really matter, Tobi has a Rinnegan, and considering how Madara can use Susano'o with the Rinnegan, I don't think it'll matter. Tobi doesn't have the MS anyways.

I wonder why Tobi decides to have one of each?

raichu>pikachu95
14th November 2011, 6:57 PM
Does this mean his new six paths of pain will have the same abilities(assuming naruto will have to fight them since they are with tobi at the end of the latest chapter)since its the same rinnegan that nagato had or will they have different abilities?

Platinum fan.
14th November 2011, 7:06 PM
Actually, I want Mei to die. To many female ninjas are blah. Jk. Actually, I hope onoki dies. A will live. Tsunade will live then dies about a month later because of overuse of that justu. Gaara can't die. Fangirls will keep him alive. Kishi would be killed by screaming fangirls if he did something like that again. Mei, well, if she died, who would the young boy fight for, because we all now that is a future cogar couple.

Lol Gaara's fangirls. Are those the one's in the manga or outside the manga? Anyway if it wasn't for the fact that he already died I probably say he had a chance at death. Since Gaara is part of the young generation I think he has the strongest chance of surviving to live and be a legend in Naruto's age era.

miles0624
14th November 2011, 8:18 PM
Hey. Fangirls are no joke.

Anyways. I think Tobi needed both eyes to utilize both powers. I don't think you can read ninjustu with the rinnengan. That is just my opinion.

Crimsonlink
14th November 2011, 10:57 PM
Hey. Fangirls are no joke.

Anyways. I think Tobi needed both eyes to utilize both powers. I don't think you can read ninjustu with the rinnengan. That is just my opinion.

Fangirls are a joke, just look at pre-timeskip Sakura and Ino fight in the chunnin exam.

Also reading ninjutsu isn't needed when you can just absorb it.

Platinum fan.
14th November 2011, 11:16 PM
Fangirls are a joke, just look at pre-timeskip Sakura and Ino fight in the chunnin exam.

Also reading ninjutsu isn't needed when you can just absorb it.

The fangirls stuff aside, I really wish Ino and Sakura had another reason for being rivals in part 1. The backstory they shared was very nice up until we found out what made them split. Sasuke. Two good friends became hostile towards each other over a emo, anti-social, rude, Uchiha? They could have been rivals over becoming the best Kunoichi in the village or become rivals over how you get strong, but no. They broke up their friendship over something as shallow as liking Sasuke. It saddens me when two friends break up over liking a guy/girl. Is it really worth it? Well not in Sakura or Ino's case, because Sasuke would have just used and abused them like he did Karin. So yeah it was not worth it. Platinum fan's rant is over now.

dewey911p
14th November 2011, 11:56 PM
oh and i also believe that a twist is going to be itachi giving tobi the eye he implanted in the raven...just as a plot twist

nah, Itachi turning bad, then good, then bad again would just be boring. Plus Itachi said the eye could only be used once every 10 years and he used it already, then burned it with amatarasu so either way, that eye is gone (but theoretically one more could still exsist somewhere in the world)

^It doesn't really matter, Tobi has a Rinnegan, and considering how Madara can use Susano'o with the Rinnegan, I don't think it'll matter. Tobi doesn't have the MS anyways.

I wonder why Tobi decides to have one of each?

Well we don't know if Tobi does or doesn't have a Mangekyou Sharingan b/c he has never fought before and had to use it (or at least i dont recll him ever saying he didn't have it) as for why Tobi has both types of eyes, well isnt it obvious, the power and interconnectedness of the rinnengan combined with the awsome abilities from the Sharingan, that equals epic unbeatable dojutsu XD (but how in the world can someones brain process so much information all at once? Oh wait, these are magical ninjas were talking about, nvm :p)

Does this mean his new six paths of pain will have the same abilities(assuming naruto will have to fight them since they are with tobi at the end of the latest chapter)since its the same rinnegan that nagato had or will they have different abilities?

i would think the six paths would be different, if for no other reason then the Sharingan they have. 6 amatarsus or 6 genjutsus at one time :/ good friggin luck Naruto. Aside from that, Tobi is a lot stronger the Nagato was so i would guess he should be able to do more, but we will have to wait and see.

I just realized something! Tobi CANNOT be Madara! Madara has a rinnengan and he said he got it before his death, but Tobi had to steal his from Nagato (which he probably stole from Madara's dead body first) so if Tobi is Madara, then he wouldn't have had to steal the rinnengan from Nagato. Tobi has to be someone else. That is, of course, unless logic and reason don't apply here... ... ...

Lorde
15th November 2011, 12:13 AM
I don't think Naruto will fight Tobi yet, so I'm not worried about Tobi's Six Paths. I'm assuming that they'll have the same abilities as Nagato's Six Paths, but their Sharingan will allow them to react much quicker, which will be a pain (no pun intended) for whoever it is that faces Tobi; it'll probably be Killer Bee.

raichu>pikachu95
15th November 2011, 1:06 AM
I just realized something! Tobi CANNOT be Madara! Madara has a rinnengan and he said he got it before his death, but Tobi had to steal his from Nagato (which he probably stole from Madara's dead body first) so if Tobi is Madara, then he wouldn't have had to steal the rinnengan from Nagato. Tobi has to be someone else. That is, of course, unless logic and reason don't apply here... ... ...

thats why i said it could be kagami uchiha. iirc nobody ever said he died, and he trained with a space time ninja in his team..so it could make sense. i also just realized that tobi has to be some form of medical ninja or have some medical ninjutsu to be able to transplant itachi's eyes into sasuke. Also tobi didnt steal his from nagato he is the one who gave it to nagato. i found this out researching who this must be last night.

Banana Knight Arthur
15th November 2011, 1:18 AM
who do you people think is the person really behind tobi's mask?

A non-Uchiha impostor with some 3-element kekkei genkai allowing the phasing of attacks and that odd black and white box dimension.

We know people like Kakashi and Danzo can use Sharigan and dimensional-type abilities, so yeah.

dewey911p
15th November 2011, 2:36 AM
A non-Uchiha impostor with some 3-element kekkei genkai allowing the phasing of attacks and that odd black and white box dimension.

We know people like Kakashi and Danzo can use Sharigan and dimensional-type abilities, so yeah.

yea but after Kakashi uses his Sharingan hes in the hospital for a week and if he uses his MS he's half dead (he even died once from using it) In order for Tobi to have his Sharingan active all the time like he does and not get worn out, he would have to be an Uchiha.

Lorde
15th November 2011, 2:40 AM
We can never agree on Tobi's true identity, so I won't bother commenting on who I think he really is. I'm more concerned about Kabuto at the moment since he seems unstoppable. I still can't believe that he was able to gather so much DNA in such a short amount of time; I'm sure Orochimaru had some DNA stored just in case he wanted to use the Edo Tensei again, but I think Kabuto gathered most of it on his own right after he mastered Orochimaru's power.

TsukiMirage
15th November 2011, 3:18 AM
Kabuto has gotten a massive upgrade in abilities, but I wouldn't say he's unstoppable yet. He needs to more then just summon the Edo summons to be a match for the current selection of villains.

peacemaker987
15th November 2011, 5:22 AM
Brains of brawn guys. There's a reason he was able to force Tobi into cooperation.

We haven't seen that much from Kabuto during fights, discounting part 1 because everything that happened then is simply too underwhelming in today's standards. I don't think absorbing a few of Orochimaru's cells would make him that overwhelmingly powerful compared to the likes of Tobi or Madara.

A non-Uchiha impostor with some 3-element kekkei genkai allowing the phasing of attacks and that odd black and white box dimension.Suigetsu can do that with one.

LexSuicune
15th November 2011, 5:33 AM
Do you guys think Killer Bee is strong enough to face against Tobi? Even if it is alongside Naruto?.

dewey911p
15th November 2011, 5:37 AM
Do you guys think Killer Bee is strong enough to face against Tobi? Even if it is alongside Naruto?.

well, he was taken down by saskue, but that was just a clone and he had trouble against Kisame, only finishing with the help of A. To me, it looks like Bee wouldn't do to well against Tobi, but who knows. Maybe he can wear Tobi down a bit or help Naruto find a weakness. Honestly, for having total control of the 8 tails, I'm a little disappointed in Bee :/ he should be MUCH stronger

peacemaker987
15th November 2011, 7:47 AM
^We haven't really seen B fight that much though, before he replaced himself with a clone he was dominating Taka. I don't think it's fair that we count the fight against Kisame since Samehada made his control completely pointless.

Lorde
15th November 2011, 11:10 AM

I don't think Naruto and Killer Bee will fight against Tobi together. I think Killer Bee will tell Naruto to go on without him, and Tobi will successfully capture him after a brief fight. And to be honest, that'll be a relief as it's been forever since the Akatsuki captured a jinchuriki.

gliscor&yanmega
15th November 2011, 2:41 PM
well, he was taken down by saskue, but that was just a clone and he had trouble against Kisame, only finishing with the help of A. To me, it looks like Bee wouldn't do to well against Tobi, but who knows. Maybe he can wear Tobi down a bit or help Naruto find a weakness. Honestly, for having total control of the 8 tails, I'm a little disappointed in Bee :/ he should be MUCH stronger

Killerbee is strong.

The fight against Sasuke had him nearly killing him in plenty of situations, if it was not for the help of Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo Sasuke would be dead right now(If you ignore plot being a factor in stories). Yes Sasuke got the upper hand at the very end with the help of Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo still, but in the end he has duped, Killerbee came out alive without much exhaustion, whereas Sasuke was leaving huffing and puffing with Karin unconscious, Suigetsu turned into a jellyfish, and Juugo ended up being a little kid...Killerbee came out the victor there and didn't even take them serious for the most part. And Sasuke at that time was fairly strong as it is.

Kisame isn't some weakling, he's strong, plus Killerbee was holding back, as he mentioned he didn't want Sabu or Ponta getting hurt so he refrained from going into full tailed beast mode. Not to mention Kisame had his water dome and Samehada both witch are clearly dangerous tools. Kisame is a strong guy, having trouble against him is hardly a downfall considering he's been called a "Tailed Beast without a Tail".

He also seems to be able to hold his own against Killer A.

Not to mention he fought against Itachi and Nagato, and was holding his own for the most part. And Itachi and Nagato clearly are strong opponents to be up against. And yah, Killerbee and Naruto were fighting together there and later Itachi was fighting with them, but Killerbee clearly was able to hold his own and not get in their way and that doesn't happen if you're weak.

Killerbee is plenty strong. I don't see how anyone can be disappointed in his strength when he's clearly shown himself to be a very strong ninja.

TsukiMirage
15th November 2011, 7:20 PM
Kirabi may be strong, but he should lose to masked Madara simply for the sake of the plot. Both Edo Madara and masked Madara can't lose, but neither can the Alliance lose against both. Now with Itachi going to stop Edo Tensei, Edo Madara has two plot events working against him. So masked Madara should come out on top, and in the very least defeat Kirabi as Naruto's not gonna lose.

Lorde
15th November 2011, 11:28 PM
It makes the most sense for Killer Bee to lose against Tobi, and I bet that's what Kishi has planned. I'm just wondering if Kishi will actually show the battle, or if he'll skip to some other battle. I would be perfectly fine with the latter since we've already seen everything that Killer Bee can do.

LexSuicune
16th November 2011, 5:39 AM
Killer B will go down showing Naruto how to master the Bijuu Dama.

That's why it failed in the first place.

Banana Knight Arthur
16th November 2011, 7:08 AM
Brains of brawn guys. There's a reason he was able to force Tobi into cooperation.

We haven't seen that much from Kabuto during fights, discounting part 1 because everything that happened then is simply too underwhelming in today's standards. I don't think absorbing a few of Orochimaru's cells would make him that overwhelmingly powerful compared to the likes of Tobi or Madara.

Suigetsu can do that with one.

Suigetsu has also gotten his **** handed to him on more than one occasion, becoming water is not the same as phasing attacks.

Where exactly are the remnants of Taka, Suigetsu and Juugo?