PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Gentleman Skeleton
9th September 2007, 5:48 AM
It appears as though Tobi is putting Akatsuki members into statis tubes- or at least people in Akatsuki cloaks. Pein is one of them. Another looks like he/she has a bigger belly than the others.

The current Akatsuki members are:
Tobi
Pein
Konan
Kisame
Itachi

Of these, we know that Konan and Itachi cannot be in these tubes, as they are elsewhere. Kisame is most likely not in one of them ether, because he is Itachi's parter and likely to back him up if he falls. Tobi can't be in them, either.

The only hint we have to go on is what Tobi says: "Time to fight the intruder."
This doesn't make sense, since Konan's jutsu was used to find Jiraiya.

Dude, I think the guys in the tubes are Pein's other bodies. It kinda makes sense too since the rain nin have said that no one knows what Pein looks like and when Pein slept, another body woke up with the same eyes. It seems like Pein can move in between bodies using those pods using some as of yet unknown process.

uber gon
9th September 2007, 7:26 AM
Maybe with this one, he can see into the future.

Let's see if it's legit first.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th September 2007, 3:00 AM
Dude, I think the guys in the tubes are Pein's other bodies. It kinda makes sense too since the rain nin have said that no one knows what Pein looks like and when Pein slept, another body woke up with the same eyes. It seems like Pein can move in between bodies using those pods using some as of yet unknown process.

Better than my guess I though they were like weird people that have been frozen in time or something-

unless they are the bodies of the other Akatsuki members, Big belly man could possobly be Kakuzu and sisnce Tsunabe wasnt there it could be possible. I dont think Deidara since he is....like obliterated, probably not Hidan either since no one likes him, and then the other one could be Sasori? I dunno.

~Kaim

uber gon
11th September 2007, 4:49 AM
Better than my guess I though they were like weird people that have been frozen in time or something-

unless they are the bodies of the other Akatsuki members, Big belly man could possobly be Kakuzu and sisnce Tsunabe wasnt there it could be possible. I dont think Deidara since he is....like obliterated, probably not Hidan either since no one likes him, and then the other one could be Sasori? I dunno.

~Kaim

That'd be one big Orochimaru rip-off.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th September 2007, 1:13 PM
and you saw he did with Orochimaru and Kabuto so I dont think he wouldnt do it. *Shrugs* I dunno it is a possibility.

~Kaim

Mubarakat
11th September 2007, 11:50 PM
It appears as though Tobi is putting Akatsuki members into statis tubes- or at least people in Akatsuki cloaks. Pein is one of them. Another looks like he/she has a bigger belly than the others.

The current Akatsuki members are:
Tobi
Pein
Konan
Kisame
Itachi

Of these, we know that Konan and Itachi cannot be in these tubes, as they are elsewhere. Kisame is most likely not in one of them ether, because he is Itachi's parter and likely to back him up if he falls. Tobi can't be in them, either.

The only hint we have to go on is what Tobi says: "Time to fight the intruder."
This doesn't make sense, since Konan's jutsu was used to find Jiraiya.

Remeber zetsu is still alive.

uber gon
12th September 2007, 12:00 AM
Remeber zetsu is still alive.

And will probably fight Naruto sometime.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
12th September 2007, 1:15 PM
And will probably fight Naruto sometime.

lets hope cause I wanna see him fight -_____-. And this has been buggin me for a while, does Zetsu have arms? XD

~Kaim

uber gon
12th September 2007, 5:36 PM
lets hope cause I wanna see him fight -_____-. And this has been buggin me for a while, does Zetsu have arms? XD

~Kaim

Probably but they probably look like Ghostfreak's from "Ben 10".

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th September 2007, 3:38 AM
Probably but they probably look like Ghostfreak's from "Ben 10".

Gah not that again XD

Hey look!

http://i1.*******.com/542d6qr.gif

Gentleman Skeleton
13th September 2007, 5:56 AM
Gah not that again XD

Hey look!

Hopefully this isn't another guy trying to BS us. I believed the sharingan thing.

EDIT: Wait a minute! Doesn't Madara look like a spitting image of that one statue in the valley Naruto and Sasuke fought. If so, Madara must be OLD!

uber gon
13th September 2007, 6:45 AM
Gah not that again XD

Hey look!

What, I just made that suggestion because Ghostfreak's arms looked like real killing machines. Anyway, looks like Obito (it may still be him) has had a really bad hair day.:D

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th September 2007, 1:00 PM
Hopefully this isn't another guy trying to BS us. I believed the sharingan thing.

EDIT: Wait a minute! Doesn't Madara look like a spitting image of that one statue in the valley Naruto and Sasuke fought. If so, Madara must be OLD!

No I got this from island NE and its legit

And Uber_Gon I thought you meant the old ghost freaks arms not the new ones, if they were they would probably be vines no?

~Kaim

EDIT: Hey what if Mandara is the Akatsuki leader under the alias Pein and his real body is himself? o_0

uber gon
13th September 2007, 8:36 PM
No I got this from island NE and its legit

And Uber_Gon I thought you meant the old ghost freaks arms not the new ones, if they were they would probably be vines no?

~Kaim

EDIT: Hey what if Mandara is the Akatsuki leader under the alias Pein and his real body is himself? o_0

Meh, as long as Zetsu arms look flora-ish, I'm fine.

Meh, as long as Madara is kick arse, I'm good.

Gentleman Skeleton
14th September 2007, 8:21 PM
I was right. Madara is indeed the other statue in the valley in the border of the Fire Country.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/details.php?image_id=14971

BattleFranky~40
14th September 2007, 11:56 PM
I was right. Madara is indeed the other statue in the valley in the border of the Fire Country.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/details.php?image_id=14971

Anybody who read the translation yesterday would know that.

pokemonster2191
15th September 2007, 12:10 AM
Even though i didnt think so before, toby/obito being on madara's statue makes me think toby/obito is madara.

uber gon
15th September 2007, 1:18 AM
I'm just looking forward to Sasuke vs. Itachi.

I wanna know what's with Sasuke's new sharingan.

Atoyont
15th September 2007, 1:50 AM
It doesn't make sense for Obito to be Madara. Jiraiya's toad-key-thing said that Madara Uchiha was at the founding of Konoha- which makes it impossible for him to be Obito, especially since the First Hokage defeated Madara- which most likely means dead. However, knowing that there are so many jutsu that make no sense, it's still possible.

There's still another case against Obito being Madara. Obito valued his comrades- and judging by what we've seen of Tobi (who is probably Madara) doesn't really care about his subordinates being lost, with the exception of their abilities. Tobi has been proven to be a good actor, though.

Because of how powerful Madara was/is, it could be that he somehow remanifested himself in Obito, and simply played along as an average, goofball shinobi until his "death," at which he healed himself and began to become Madara once again. This ploy could have been used to purposely make Kakashi believe that teammates are more important than the code of the shinobi, and eventually prod Sasuke into becoming his sucessor.

The last plot change: Obito was so distraught that his teammates left him when he was alive (but badly injured) under the rocks that he could have turned evil. His "power of Madara" speech could simply be a reference to the Sharingan. This is unlikely, however.

tl:dr, I know.

We also get a glimpse of Light and Dark chakra in this volume. Jiraiya says that Minato sealed only the Kyuubi's Light chakra into Naruto. Plus, we hear of "that" jutsu, that Naruto will eventually learn. I also find it interesting that it's possible that Madara summoned the Kyuubi to attack Konoha.
Who knows?

uber gon
15th September 2007, 1:54 AM
It doesn't make sense for Obito to be Madara. Jiraiya's toad-key-thing said that Madara Uchiha was at the founding of Konoha- which makes it impossible for him to be Obito, especially since the First Hokage defeated Madara- which most likely means dead. However, knowing that there are so many jutsu that make no sense, it's still possible.

There's still another case against Obito being Madara. Obito valued his comrades- and judging by what we've seen of Tobi (who is probably Madara) doesn't really care about his subordinates being lost, with the exception of their abilities. Tobi has been proven to be a good actor, though.

Because of how powerful Madara was/is, it could be that he somehow remanifested himself in Obito, and simply played along as an average, goofball shinobi until his "death," at which he healed himself and began to become Madara once again. This ploy could have been used to purposely make Kakashi believe that teammates are more important than the code of the shinobi, and eventually prod Sasuke into becoming his sucessor.

The last plot change: Obito was so distraught that his teammates left him when he was alive (but badly injured) under the rocks that he could have turned evil. His "power of Madara" speech could simply be a reference to the Sharingan. This is unlikely, however.

tl:dr, I know.

We also get a glimpse of Light and Dark chakra in this volume. Jiraiya says that Minato sealed only the Kyuubi's Light chakra into Naruto. Plus, we hear of "that" jutsu, that Naruto will eventually learn. I also find it interesting that it's possible that Madara summoned the Kyuubi to attack Konoha.
Who knows?

I'm betting Naruto learns something like the Shining/Burning finger from G Gundam.

Anzua2
15th September 2007, 1:56 AM
Light and Dark chakra

Oh god, as if this series wasn't stereotypical enough. Kishi's starting a "Light vs Dark" subplot? Ugh.

uber gon
15th September 2007, 1:58 AM
Oh god, as if this series wasn't stereotypical enough. Kishi's starting a "Light vs Dark" subplot? Ugh.

Well maybe Naruto ends up mastering both.

Meh, practically all stories have light vs dark.

BattleFranky~40
15th September 2007, 2:08 AM
Meh, practically all stories have light vs dark.

And practically all those stories are predictable and depthless. Your point?

HK
15th September 2007, 3:07 AM
It doesn't make sense for Obito to be Madara.

Kishimoto pretty much made it painfully obvious with that last page.

And practically all those stories are predictable and depthless. Your point?

Not all. Naruto is just falling in with those that are "executed in a stereotypical way."

Anzua2
15th September 2007, 3:14 AM
I know they exist, but would you please point me in the direction of these awesome series?

HK
15th September 2007, 3:25 AM
I know they exist, but would you please point me in the direction of these awesome series?

Talking strictly about manga/anime?

Series that dabble in duality:

Abara
Berserk
Phoenix (Volumes 10, 11, and 12 specifically.)
Texhnolyze (Not particularly in light/dark, but duality can be found throughout the entire story.)

And Taiyo Matsumoto manga is centered around duality.

BattleFranky~40
15th September 2007, 3:41 AM
Not all. Naruto is just falling in with those that are "executed in a stereotypical way."

You gave your examples, and those are the ones that fall into the ones that aren't 'practically all'

Rave
15th September 2007, 4:13 AM
Man... I've lost all respect for the Naruto series...

FireKero!
15th September 2007, 9:13 AM
I enjoy the love/hate that fans put out for Naruto.

Sad thing is, as bad as Naruto is, it blows the majority of current manga, even previous ones, WAY outta the water. :/

The only thing I don't like about the series right now is how some 'new' piece of the puzzle MUST be released every week. One bombshell after another doesn't make for a good series. A good flow of revealing story plots do. :)

With that, I give my short comment on this weeks chapter, along with a rate:

Subpar. Elongated Frog ****in' wins. 3.5/5

HK
15th September 2007, 5:49 PM
Sad thing is, as bad as Naruto is, it blows the majority of current manga, even previous ones, WAY outta the water. :/

... Huh?

Maybe it's just me being the jaded cynic that is trying to keep up with only good series... but huh?

Naruto lost its novelty after the first major arc. It then proceeded to resemble more and more like DBZ over the years with even more overwrought melodrama and unimaginative fights.

Dear Kero, do you just... not read much manga?

Subpar. Elongated Frog ****in' wins. 3.5/5

Sub-par doesn't warrant a 3.5/5, as far as I'm aware.

Atoyont
16th September 2007, 12:21 AM
I don't read much manga, so I don't try to say how good it is- just analyze the current chapter.

The Elongated Frog helped raise subpar to a 3.5/5, I'm assuming.

LittleRedRodeo
16th September 2007, 12:49 AM
Kishimoto pretty much made it painfully obvious with that last page.

And it felt really forced.

Agh. I'm gonna take a break from the manga for a bit. I'll check the updates again in another couple months and see if Kishimoto is doing anything with the characters I still like.

Rave
16th September 2007, 1:46 AM
Well.. after reading this chapter... I don't think I even want to continue reading Naruto anymore...

Its gotten a little too disappointing for me to read, considering that Kishimoto's timing isn't really good when it comes to revealing something new.

uber gon
16th September 2007, 7:36 AM
Well.. after reading this chapter... I don't think I even want to continue reading Naruto anymore...

Its gotten a little too disappointing for me to read, considering that Kishimoto's timing isn't really good when it comes to revealing something new.

Frankly I think not resolving things faster sucks. Exactly how long has it been with the whole Sasuke vs Itachi thing?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th September 2007, 2:32 PM
Frankly I think not resolving things faster sucks. Exactly how long has it been with the whole Sasuke vs Itachi thing?

EXACTLY just get it over with, and I know all you people who say 'wait' want it over with too << AND JUST SHOW US YOU NEW MANDARA SUIT PEIN WE KNOW YOU HAVE IT ON! XD

~Kaim

Mubarakat
16th September 2007, 8:15 PM
Personally I liked this chapter it explained a little about nine-tails. Some of you people who say kishi is revealing too much info , or revealing info too soon. Here's my response, in this chapter kishi didn't even reveal that much info, and with the info he did reveal, he just gave us more questions for us to think about (what jutsu did naruto's father want him to master, how could madara summon kyuubi, etc.) Also there's a plethora of information that he hasn't revealed to us yet, i.e kurenai is still with child, kabuto has orochimaru's remains, we have no idea what happened to naruto's mom, what's this key thing jirayia was talking about in this chapter, etc. My point is that there is a ton plot we need to fully understand "NARUTO", and kishi is starting to slowly reveal the plot, and I like it.

P.S: Would you rather have pointless fillers and conversations, rather than revealed info.

BattleFranky~40
16th September 2007, 8:29 PM
Personally I liked this chapter it explained a little about nine-tails. Some of you people who say kishi is revealing too much info , or revealing info too soon. Here's my response, in this chapter kishi didn't even reveal that much info, and with the info he did reveal, he just gave us more questions for us to think about (what jutsu did naruto's father want him to master, how could madara summon kyuubi, etc.) Also there's a plethora of information that he hasn't revealed to us yet, i.e kurenai is still with child, kabuto has orochimaru's remains, we have no idea what happened to naruto's mom, what's this key thing jirayia was talking about in this chapter, etc. My point is that there is a ton plot we need to fully understand "NARUTO", and kishi is starting to slowly reveal the plot, and I like it.

P.S: Would you rather have pointless fillers and conversations, rather than revealed info.

The problem is that he's revealing it badly. Now all of a sudden he's throwing all of this out into the open, forcing us to read chapters completely about it that serve no other purpose. We now have Jiriaya calling the 4th by his actual name, which he never did before. It's just bad writing and bad execution.

This IS pointless filler and conversations. What else has there been these past chapters?

Mubarakat
16th September 2007, 9:52 PM
The problem is that he's revealing it badly. Now all of a sudden he's throwing all of this out into the open, forcing us to read chapters completely about it that serve no other purpose. We now have Jiriaya calling the 4th by his actual name, which he never did before. It's just bad writing and bad execution.

This IS pointless filler and conversations. What else has there been these past chapters?

When you put it like that, I get a better idea of what you guys mean, maybe I'm just used to stories like this.

Neko Godot
16th September 2007, 10:11 PM
We now have Jiriaya calling the 4th by his actual name, which he never did before. It's just bad writing and bad execution.
Kishimoto could have easily given Jiriaya amnesia or something lame like that to explain why he never called the 4th by name before. Sure it would have been stupid, but we're talking about Naruto here...

LittleRedRodeo
17th September 2007, 2:41 AM
When you put it like that, I get a better idea of what you guys mean, maybe I'm just used to stories like this.

I know what you mean. Japanese manga in general suffers from flashbacks and useless dialogue. It's not just Naruto, sorry to say, or Kishimoto, so that's why I've been rather lenient with the series.

HK
17th September 2007, 3:39 AM
AND JUST SHOW US YOU NEW MANDARA SUIT PEIN WE KNOW YOU HAVE IT ON! XD

Someone really wasn't paying attention to this recent chapter or the thread.

Tobi is Madara (or however you spell his name). If the last couple pages didn't make that obvious for you, then don't attempt to analyze any sort of story. Ever.

Neko Godot
17th September 2007, 3:42 AM

Obito is Madara (or however you spell his name). If the last couple pages didn't make that obvious for you, then don't attempt to analyze any sort of story. Ever.
But Obito is dead. C'mon, when was the last time a story pulled the trick of bringing a character back to life?

HK
17th September 2007, 3:58 AM
But Obito is dead. C'mon, when was the last time a story pulled the trick of bringing a character back to life?

Gah, meant Tobi. Still stuck on everyone clamoring on that "Tobi = Obito" theory from a ways back.

Anzua2
17th September 2007, 12:46 PM
He's still Obito.

uber gon
17th September 2007, 7:21 PM
Who here thinks that Naruto's dad's jutsu is just some other Rasengan-ish thing?

lunic
18th September 2007, 12:50 AM
The Tobi being Madara theory has been descredited because of 370, but Kishi is being way to predictable. Example: Naruto's dad was yondaimei-NO ****! that was the most obvious theory fans had. Obito is Tobi-WELL DUH, *******! It is obvious that he's Obito just by looking at his mask and his arm and side. Where Madara fits in to this, I don't know, but it should be noted that Tobi said he has Madara's POWER, not his BODY.

Neko Godot
18th September 2007, 1:07 AM
The Tobi being Madara theory has been descredited because of 370, but Kishi is being way to predictable. Example: Naruto's dad was yondaimei-NO ****! that was the most obvious theory fans had. Obito is Tobi-WELL DUH, *******! It is obvious that he's Obito just by looking at his mask and his arm and side. Where Madara fits in to this, I don't know, but it should be noted that Tobi said he has Madara's POWER, not his BODY.
Power... body... does it really make a difference? Whatever it is, Tobi is still some sort of form of Madara.

uber gon
18th September 2007, 3:41 AM
Power... body... does it really make a difference? Whatever it is, Tobi is still some sort of form of Madara.

That, or maybe Tobi has gained power to the point that he RIVALS the Madara.

But hey, Tobi=Madara can't be all that bad, can it?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
18th September 2007, 3:57 AM

Tobi is Madara (or however you spell his name). If the last couple pages didn't make that obvious for you, then don't attempt to analyze any sort of story. Ever.

No I was notice you didnt see pein's new body, and usually Anime characters NEVER get hair cuts. I am not dense XD

~Kaim

HK
18th September 2007, 4:02 AM
Where Madara fits in to this, I don't know, but it should be noted that Tobi said he has Madara's POWER, not his BODY.

DO PEOPLE NOT GET KISHIMOTO'S HORRIBLE USE OF FORESHADOWING?

The last couple pages made it far, far, far too obvious that the connection is there. We've seen Kishimoto use this technique before, and it's way too common in shounen manga.

Rave
18th September 2007, 4:09 AM
DO PEOPLE NOT GET KISHIMOTO'S HORRIBLE USE OF FORESHADOWING?

Apparently to alot of people here, no.

Blaziryu
18th September 2007, 8:48 PM
Yes, I have seen Kishi's foreshadowing. Jiraiya will die going up against Pein. Naruto complete another of his dad's jutsus.

uber gon
18th September 2007, 8:49 PM
Meh, I just want to see what Tobi (Madara) looks like without the mask.

lunic
18th September 2007, 9:07 PM
Meh, I just want to see what Tobi (Madara) looks like without the mask.

Sasuke with shorter hair and an eywpatch over his left eye.

EDIT: RANK. UP.

//Mix\\
19th September 2007, 1:35 AM
Hi!

I actually don't read or watch Naruto, but the other day, I saw something cool. I was on YouTube, and I saw an AMV of a Naruto vs. Sasuke fight that seemed to end with Naruto's death. There were flashbacks, so you could see the two had once been friends...

It was super super cool, and I loved the song. Anyway, the whole thing made me curious. Would someone explain WHY they were fighting in the first place?

~Mix

uber gon
19th September 2007, 1:54 AM
Hi!

I actually don't read or watch Naruto, but the other day, I saw something cool. I was on YouTube, and I saw an AMV of a Naruto vs. Sasuke fight that seemed to end with Naruto's death. There were flashbacks, so you could see the two had once been friends...

It was super super cool, and I loved the song. Anyway, the whole thing made me curious. Would someone explain WHY they were fighting in the first place?

~Mix

Sasuke was leaving the village (something bad to do in the animé) to seek power, and Naruto was stopping him.

BattleFranky~40
19th September 2007, 1:54 AM
Hi!

~Mix

They are angsty because they feel a latent sexual attraction to each other, yet can't understand why, so they take it out on each other in the form of physical abuse.

uber gon
19th September 2007, 2:04 AM
Sasuke with shorter hair and an eywpatch over his left eye.

EDIT: RANK. UP.

Meh, you're probably right.

I wonder what that new sharingan of Sasuke's is?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
19th September 2007, 3:40 AM
Meh, you're probably right.

I wonder what that new sharingan of Sasuke's is?

In the background of Mandara you see a wierd sharingan could that possibly be it?

~Kaim

Mubarakat
19th September 2007, 4:34 AM
Who here thinks that Naruto's dad's jutsu is just some other Rasengan-ish thing?

I hope it's not, I hope it something new and unpredictable.

Anzua2
19th September 2007, 4:38 AM
When was the last time that Kishimoto did something unpredictable and awesome at the same time?

Reimei
19th September 2007, 5:37 AM
When was the last time that Kishimoto did something unpredictable and awesome at the same time?

When we learned that Rock Lee was a master of the drunken fist style of fighting.

uber gon
19th September 2007, 7:28 AM
I hope it's not, I hope it something new and unpredictable.

So do I, but Kishi might just do something repetitive.

Gentleman Skeleton
19th September 2007, 7:44 PM
Hey, I just got some spoiler info. If it's true, turns out...

Konan was one of Jiraiya's genin along with Minato and the unnamed kid.

EDIT: And apparently:
Pein was the unnamed kid.

Mubarakat
19th September 2007, 11:33 PM

He's right, also in the next chapter Konan and Jiraiya start fighting.

HK
20th September 2007, 12:26 AM
Kishimoto never ceases to amaze me.

uber gon
20th September 2007, 1:18 AM

You've gotta feel sorry for Jiraiya in this case, huh.

Atoyont
20th September 2007, 1:33 AM
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.
The two mystery Genin don't even look like Konan and Pein.
Of course it could just be my idiocricy in looking at the Anime pictures.

Still, this is quite interesting. It looks as though someone's suggestion that those people in the statis tubes were Pein's other bodies was right on the money.

Gentleman Skeleton
20th September 2007, 2:08 AM
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

Still, this is quite interesting. It looks as though someone's suggestion that those people in the statis tubes were Pein's other bodies was right on the money.

Wait until next week, I'm sure those questions will be adressed.

uber gon
20th September 2007, 3:17 AM
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

Which reinforces my idea of Pein being an Orochimaru rip-off.

Gentleman Skeleton
20th September 2007, 6:05 AM
Oh, and one more thing:
Naruto's clone finds Sasuke, Sasuke kills clone with a well placed Chidori, which alerts the real Naruto to Sasuke's location.

Rave
20th September 2007, 6:15 AM
Oh, and one more thing:
Naruto's clone finds Sasuke, Sasuke kills clone with a well placed Chidori, which alerts the real Naruto to Sasuke's location.

Looks like the little boys at home will finally be happy with an upcoming Naruto and Sasuke scrap.

uber gon
20th September 2007, 6:44 PM
Looks like the little boys at home will finally be happy with an upcoming Naruto and Sasuke scrap.

Hopefully Naruto finds a way to control the Rasenshuriken by then.

I STILL find it crummy that Kishi has to make that jutsu so bad for Naruto.

shadow_shipper
20th September 2007, 7:11 PM
But hey, Tobi=Madara can't be all that bad, can it?

absolutely not, personally, I find this next plot about Tobi/Madara's past to be one of the most thrilling in a long time...for some reasons, since :
1) I find it interessting that Kishimoto is bringing more Uchihas in the game
2) I wonder if Tobi really IS Madara, or is just some Uchiha claiming to be him (like some people claimed to be Jesus, though I think he is)
3) What's the Sharingan's true power he meant ?
4) How can he be alive ? If he battled the first Hokage, well, he'd be dead, unless he has some technique like Kakuzu, which we've seen is far from impossible...
5) I've recently watched an ep from the first part, the Uchiha massacre flashbacks, Itachi says if Sasuke activates the Mangekyo Sharingan, he would have made the right choice by sparing him...and he laughs after this...

I'm actually sure than Itachi knows much about Madara...
Mostly, I'd like to know what's written in the Uchiha's secret meeting place...where Sasuke finds the true secret of the Sharingan...

this arc is going to be good, I feel it...

Plus, there's an Itachi/Sasuke battle booked, and of course, if what the last few spoilers are true, we'll have much more interessting things :)

P.S. on the Rasenshuriken : I find it also a bit...stupid that he can't use it safely...yet...
though again, Jiraiya mentionned stuff about completing that Jutsu from Minato...obviously Rasengan, with some hidden power behind it ? who knows, maybe he'll perfect the rasenshuriken as well...

lunic
20th September 2007, 9:13 PM
absolutely not, personally, I find this next plot about Tobi/Madara's past to be one of the most thrilling in a long time...for some reasons, since :
1) I find it interessting that Kishimoto is bringing more Uchihas in the game
2) I wonder if Tobi really IS Madara, or is just some Uchiha claiming to be him (like some people claimed to be Jesus, though I think he is)
3) What's the Sharingan's true power he meant ?
4) How can he be alive ? If he battled the first Hokage, well, he'd be dead, unless he has some technique like Kakuzu, which we've seen is far from impossible...
5) I've recently watched an ep from the first part, the Uchiha massacre flashbacks, Itachi says if Sasuke activates the Mangekyo Sharingan, he would have made the right choice by sparing him...and he laughs after this...

I'm actually sure than Itachi knows much about Madara...
Mostly, I'd like to know what's written in the Uchiha's secret meeting place...where Sasuke finds the true secret of the Sharingan...

this arc is going to be good, I feel it...

Plus, there's an Itachi/Sasuke battle booked, and of course, if what the last few spoilers are true, we'll have much more interessting things :)

P.S. on the Rasenshuriken : I find it also a bit...stupid that he can't use it safely...yet...
though again, Jiraiya mentionned stuff about completing that Jutsu from Minato...obviously Rasengan, with some hidden power behind it ? who knows, maybe he'll perfect the rasenshuriken as well...
I'm noting 1, 2, and 4.

1. Kishi was bound to throw more Uchihas into the fight. Whats the point of having the most badass blood trait if theres only, like, two people using it?.
2. Tobi's body is Obito's. His power and what keeps him alive is the spirit of Madara.
4. Madara's spirit could have lingered in the valley a long time after his death. He could have found Obito's body and did one of the Uchiha-uber-techniqes we've come to know and love from Itachi.

And a little note on Itachi. Notice how Itachi spoke to Naruto a few chapters back? It sounds like he was feeling remorse or something close to it.

uber gon
20th September 2007, 11:33 PM
I'm noting 1, 2, and 4.

1. Kishi was bound to throw more Uchihas into the fight. Whats the point of having the most badass blood trait if theres only, like, two people using it?.
2. Tobi's body is Obito's. His power and what keeps him alive is the spirit of Madara.
4. Madara's spirit could have lingered in the valley a long time after his death. He could have found Obito's body and did one of the Uchiha-uber-techniqes we've come to know and love from Itachi.

And a little note on Itachi. Notice how Itachi spoke to Naruto a few chapters back? It sounds like he was feeling remorse or something close to it.

Oh right, like ITACHI would feel REMORSE this far in the story.

Neko Godot
20th September 2007, 11:50 PM

So I wonder, were Pein and Konan originally good kids, or did Minato use to be bad?

Oh, and one more thing:
Bah, guess this means Naruto will somehow mess up the Uchiha fight.

Gentleman Skeleton
21st September 2007, 3:46 PM
Madara also has an interesting line at the start of the chapter:
"Things are looking good… now all we need to see… is if upon shedding your skin you remain a snake… or a change into a hawk… 'looking forward to it, Sasuke!"

shadow_shipper
21st September 2007, 4:44 PM
Oh right, like ITACHI would feel REMORSE this far in the story.

two words : why not ?

if it were in the first part, I'd absolutely dismiss the idea, since he's shown as the heartless sadistic monster who murdered his entire clan with some dark motives...

though this theory of "remorse" could have something to do with what I mentionned as N° 5, what was Itachi's choice and purpose of sparing Sasuke that made him enjoy the idea of him activating the Mangekyo Sharingan ?

though now that you look at it, remorse sounds too much for Itachi...I'd simply say that he's just feeling.

one other thing I'd like to know more, for a long time actually, is about the seven swordsmen of the mist, more background, that would be nice...

uber gon
22nd September 2007, 1:49 AM
Madara also has an interesting line at the start of the chapter:
"Things are looking good… now all we need to see… is if upon shedding your skin you remain a snake… or a change into a hawk… 'looking forward to it, Sasuke!"

I wonder if Sasuke is Madara's favorite?

shadow_shipper
22nd September 2007, 10:39 AM

this kinda seems true...since I saw Jiraiya mentionning to Konan that she has improved her techniques when he meets her.

and since Pein was able to ressurect Deidara (at least his body), it's not impossible that he was the other genin along Konan, since appearance doesn't matter to him, as well as him calling Jiraiya "sensei"...
then the next question arises, what are those two doing in Amegakure, if they were Konoha genin ? then of course, who are their relatives, and what was their relationship with the Fourth Hokage ?...this is really getting good :p

oh yeah, forgot to ask this (kind disturbing in a way, but I need to ask this :p )
do you think that Naruto and Karin are brother and sister ?
Since Naruto looks like his dad, Yondaime, couldn't his eventual sister look like his mom ? red hair ? Tomboyish attitude, and time will tell if she'll be a beautiful woman like her possible mother, but still this is one theory I'd love to see :rolleyes:

Atoyont
23rd September 2007, 5:11 AM
I wonder if Sasuke is Madara's favorite?
But of course! The have the same dark Chakra.
Tobi's comment of the hawk makes me think. The hawk (well, birds of prey in general) has good eyes. If Madara created the Sharingan, then perhaps he based them off of the hawk.

uber gon
23rd September 2007, 5:55 AM
But of course! The have the same dark Chakra.
Tobi's comment of the hawk makes me think. The hawk (well, birds of prey in general) has good eyes. If Madara created the Sharingan, then perhaps he based them off of the hawk.

I thought the Uchihas were based on crows?

Anyway, if Naruto and Karin are RELATED, that'd be one weird family...

shadow_shipper
23rd September 2007, 10:18 AM
yes, Madara seems to have some interest in Sasuke...maybe power ? maybe direct ancestor ? go figure...

does it matter ? still, I think you're right, he probably based it on an animal with a killer instinct...
But what makes me thinks about Madara at this time, is what is he doing in Konoha ?
Maybe there to witness the Itachi/Sasuke fight ?

Anyway, if Naruto and Karin are RELATED, that'd be one weird family...

oh yes it would...still, I'd love to see that happen xD

OtterPops
23rd September 2007, 10:28 AM
Hey Narutards. :o I'm back after a looong break, and I just caught up in the manga, so I'm just gonna start posting here. :D

The latest chapter was pretty cool, Pein and Konan being Jiraiya's students and everything. I don't think Pein is the unnamed kid, though. I believe that he is Ibiki and Pein was probably a replacement ninja like Sai was. It could be one of Pein's other bodies, though (since one of his bodies here pretty chubby).

uber gon
24th September 2007, 8:14 PM
Meh, I'm still wondering about Sasuke's apparently new sharingan.

That, and Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

LonesomeDiamond
25th September 2007, 12:52 AM
I havent posted in here in awhile, but i just wanted to put my input in about the Tobi/Madara debate. Keep in mind this is only speculation to me, im not really sure if i want them to be the same person yet(too predictable):

Remember back when Tobi Revealed his Sharingan? He mentioned madara giving him the sharingan. Do you find it possible that he was thanking him in a different way than selfishness? He may have been referring to Madara as the origin of the sharingan, thanking him for blessing his family w/ the technique(this sounds a little to nice, but you know what i mean). he could also be talking about yet another surgical transfer of the eye; perhaps madara gave him his eye(or someones elses :P). Madara was covering his left eye(yes, I know tobi's right is showing. this furthers the possibility of them being the same person) in the image shown of him. Of course the Tobi and Obito speculation hasnt been killed yet, so that is still possible too.

It's funny how we arent going to know when pein is talking anymore unless we look at his eyes and piercings(pretty obvious, but it might get confusing).

I dont believe this Konan and Pein being Jiraiya's Genin thing yet, because they are from Amegakure and...wherever konan's from..which isnt konoha(for Pein at least)...We'll just have to wait and see!

Gentleman Skeleton
25th September 2007, 4:52 AM
I dont believe this Konan and Pein being Jiraiya's Genin thing yet, because they are from Amegakure and...wherever konan's from..which isnt konoha(for Pein at least)...We'll just have to wait and see!

Got one simple word for you, defection. Sasuke did it, Orochimaru did it, what's to say Pein and Konan didn't either?

uber gon
25th September 2007, 5:59 AM
Got one simple word for you, defection. Sasuke did it, Orochimaru did it, what's to say Pein and Konan didn't either?

Yeah, that's probably the case. Boy, Konohagakure sure has a lot of bad seeds, doesn't it.

The Doctor
25th September 2007, 3:22 PM
So not exactly happy peaceful hidden village, is it?

uber gon
25th September 2007, 6:31 PM
So not exactly happy peaceful hidden village, is it?

Nope, more like one VERY dysfunctional village.

LonesomeDiamond
26th September 2007, 11:16 PM
Pein has a slashed Amegakure Headband, thats what says it. I dont think he would defect twice, thats just annoying.But he very well may have, i dont know.

Gentleman Skeleton
27th September 2007, 1:03 AM
Alright, have a little more info for you. Apparently:
Pein, Konan and Minato were all orphans from Amegakure dumped on Jiraiya by Hanzo.

LonesomeDiamond
27th September 2007, 3:09 AM
Thats good...In that There wont be any family stretches to Minato's Parents...

Did anybody see the newest volume cover?
Its pretty cool, it just makes sasuke look too pleasant...:P

So Pein DID leave defect from two villages....he should have both headbands on, that would be cool(konoha on waist, ame on forehead)...

uber gon
27th September 2007, 4:52 AM
Wonder what new jutsu will be showcased?

Gentleman Skeleton
27th September 2007, 5:23 PM
Sorry, I misread the spoilers. The third orphan is some unknown guy whom I'm guessing was killed off at some point.

shadow_shipper
27th September 2007, 5:23 PM
Thats good...In that There wont be any family stretches to Minato's Parents...

oho, on the contrary :)

if it's true, then the questions will precisely be : Who gave him birth, (likewise for Pein and Konan) who were they ? why and how did they die ?

it's never over ;)

while writing this, I was struck with a theory : Remember two chapters ago, how Jiraiya told that Uchiha Madara had the power to summon Kyuubi ?

well...what if it was Pein who summonned the fox ?

Think about it : Madara could summon it, he was defeated and presumably killed by the first Hokage. Kyuubi appeared 16 years ago, when Minato was Hokage. At that time, Pein must have surely become powerful enough to rival his power. So he used the same technique he used to revive Deidara's body, only this time on Madara, and used him to summon Kyuubi.

Minato knew of this, and I think that is the "secrets of grave importance" Jiraiya mentionned in that same chapter, that Minato knew in fact who summoned it, and that he was in fact his teammate as genin.

uber gon
27th September 2007, 7:58 PM

if it's true, then the questions will precisely be : Who gave him birth, (likewise for Pein and Konan) who were they ? why and how did they die ?

it's never over ;)

while writing this, I was struck with a theory : Remember two chapters ago, how Jiraiya told that Uchiha Madara had the power to summon Kyuubi ?

Think about it : Madara could summon it, he was defeated and presumably killed by the first Hokage. Kyuubi appeared 16 years ago, when Minato was Hokage. At that time, Pein must have surely become powerful enough to rival his power. So he used the same technique he used to revive Deidara's body, only this time on Madara, and used him to summon Kyuubi.

Minato knew of this, and I think that is the "secrets of grave importance" Jiraiya mentionned in that same chapter, that Minato knew in fact who summoned it, and that he was in fact his teammate as genin.

I was thinking that secret had something to do with Naruto's control over the fox.

Gentleman Skeleton
27th September 2007, 8:15 PM

it's never over ;)

Well, there are some major flaws to that theory:
1) We don't know for sure if that's Deidara's body. Don't forget that he blew himself up and transformed his body into that wierd ball before he finally exploded. Meaning his body was destroyed in the explosion.
2) Tobi is at the Valley of the End, Pein is in Amegakure hunting Jiraiya. How can one man be in two different places at once? What I mean is, it seems that Pein can only be in control of one body at a time, which would make him existing in both places at once impossible.

BattleFranky~40
27th September 2007, 10:21 PM
owell...what if it was Pein who summonned the fox ?
That's stupid.

Think about it : Madara could summon it, he was defeated and presumably killed by the first Hokage.
He defeated the first Hokage at the Valley of the End.

So he used the same technique he used to revive Deidara's body, only this time on Madara, and used him to summon Kyuubi.
That's not Deidara's body. Other than having a pony tail, they look nothing alike, and of course that's besides the fact that there is no longer anything left of Deidara.

What good would that do? Knowing that it was his best buddy doesn't exactly help anything, or even change anything.

shadow_shipper
27th September 2007, 10:45 PM
jesus, just a theory...give me a break will you ?...

BattleFranky~40
27th September 2007, 10:50 PM
jesus, just a theory...give me a break will you ?...

Oh, did I actually reply to your theory? I'm so sorry. Here I'll just replace what I wrote with

sounds kool lololol ^____________^ doom!

Since this is apparently what you want.

Mubarakat
27th September 2007, 11:05 PM
He defeated the first Hokage at the Valley of the End.

No, Madara lost. Just reread the chapter.

LonesomeDiamond
27th September 2007, 11:05 PM
Sorry, I misread the spoilers. The third orphan is some unknown guy whom I'm guessing was killed off at some point.

so you mean Konan was his partner, and from konoha? good. that double-defect Pein thing sounded too wierd.

BattleFranky~40
27th September 2007, 11:32 PM
No, Madara lost. Just reread the chapter.

I've seen two different tranlations. One with Madara beating the Shodai and one with the Shodai killing Madara. I don't exactly know how good of quality NinjaBuzz's translations are.

uber gon
28th September 2007, 1:43 AM
I've seen two different tranlations. One with Madara beating the Shodai and one with the Shodai killing Madara. I don't exactly know how good of quality NinjaBuzz's translations are.

The first hokage beat Madara.

Frankly, I'm surprised the Uchihas were loyal to Konohagakure so long before Itachi killed a majority of them.

pokemonster2191
28th September 2007, 5:04 AM
*sigh

dattebayo is pulling their crap again so i have to actually wait another few days for my naruto fix. i hope this next chapter is good and involves more than one conversation and one answer.

BattleFranky~40
28th September 2007, 5:11 AM
*sigh

dattebayo is pulling their crap again so i have to actually wait another few days for my naruto fix. i hope this next chapter is good and involves more than one conversation and one answer.

Boo hoo, you have to wait for another terrible episode filled with terrible animation. Poor you.

Also, this will be the same as any other chapter. So prepare to be disappointed.

Rave
28th September 2007, 5:18 AM
*sigh

Here, let me play the world's smallest violin for you.

The rest of the series is a disappointment. Don't expect anymore good chapters or episodes anymore.

pokemonster2191
28th September 2007, 12:57 PM
Here, let me play the world's smallest violin for you.

The rest of the series is a disappointment. Don't expect anymore good chapters or episodes anymore.

not the rest of the series, just after the timeskip.

FireKero!
28th September 2007, 7:46 PM
... Huh?

Maybe it's just me being the jaded cynic that is trying to keep up with only good series... but huh?

Naruto lost its novelty after the first major arc. It then proceeded to resemble more and more like DBZ over the years with even more overwrought melodrama and unimaginative fights.

Dear Kero, do you just... not read much manga?

Sub-par doesn't warrant a 3.5/5, as far as I'm aware.

Oh, I read a lot of Manga. See how Masashi is forcing us to read every week to understand what will happen next? That's wicked. Aside from Claymore and OP, there isn't much manga that's currently in production that's even interesting.

Of course, arcs change and whatnot.

^yeah^

<><><>

Jiraiya giving Konan a brown shower wins.

uber gon
28th September 2007, 9:19 PM
I'm just hoping the Sasuke vs. Itachi thing will rock.

BattleFranky~40
28th September 2007, 10:20 PM
And now we have the flashback before Jiriaya's death, because of course he has one vital piece of information to show us before he dies.

lunic
28th September 2007, 10:37 PM
And now we have the flashback before Jiriaya's death, because of course he has one vital piece of information to show us before he dies.

It always happens in this thing.
EDIT: Well, Nagato is either Pein or a reletive.

Neko Godot
28th September 2007, 10:52 PM
Oh, I read a lot of Manga. See how Masashi is forcing us to read every week to understand what will happen next? That's wicked. Aside from Claymore and OP, there isn't much manga that's currently in production that's even interesting.
Ahahaha, Claymore. THAT made me laugh. XD

BattleFranky~40
28th September 2007, 11:05 PM

What? Claymore is superb.

Neko Godot
28th September 2007, 11:06 PM
It's too dark and gloomy for me.

HK
28th September 2007, 11:32 PM
Aside from Claymore and OP, there isn't much manga that's currently in production that's even interesting.

Er, what?

Claymore is better than the majority of shounen manga, but that's not saying anything.

One Piece is actually great, and yes I love it, but far from mind-blowing.

There's plenty of amazing manga that are currently serialized. Whether you make the effort to read them is one thing, but don't generalize when you do not read them.

Reimei
29th September 2007, 3:43 AM
A Flashback! You know what Flashbacks mean in One Piece and Naruto don't you?

Rave
29th September 2007, 3:52 AM
A Flashback! You know what Flashbacks mean in One Piece and Naruto don't you?

It means, its time for a history lesson!

LonesomeDiamond
29th September 2007, 5:16 AM
sometimes i dont even understand why you read some of this stuff when all you do is mock it. do you people have any real interest in this stuff or what?I happen to like most shonen(probably cuz i dont have the means to get better)...

This chapter was wierd. it turns out Minato has NOTHING to do w/ konan and pein...and since they are from amegakure, i finally understand why Pein has that headband. people were letting on that he was from konoha, which doesnt make sense.im suprised Nagato/Pein didnt have any piercings already. the eyes are the only hints now....they need to explain if that is a kekkei genkai or just funny eyes...
not much to talk about this time around...:P

FireKero!
29th September 2007, 8:40 AM

It's too dark and gloomy for me.

Then don't read it. But it's a very good series.

Watch it, if anything. It just finished it's anime run on Thursday(?).

Obv. You're awesome.

Er, what?

Claymore is better than the majority of shounen manga, but that's not saying anything.

One Piece is actually great, and yes I love it, but far from mind-blowing.

There's plenty of amazing manga that are currently serialized. Whether you make the effort to read them is one thing, but don't generalize when you do not read them.

I'm willing to read anything ATM. I'm so in the mood to expose myself to different manga. I'm currently into over 30 manga of different genres and magazines, but none of them are as exciting (yeah, I'm really saying it) as Jiraiya's shinanigans.

If you can name me 3 manga that are currently being serialized that's better then Naruto as of now, I'll go out and read/buy them form chapter 1+(if I'm not already reading them). Honestly, I will. Because I find it a shame that a quarter-assed story arc as Hebi is on par with recent Berserk *sigh*.

If you don't mind. :)

It means, its time for a history lesson!

Eww, in-story manga history.

Oh well. better then nothing.

uber gon
29th September 2007, 8:42 AM
So it's confirmed that Jiraiya died, right?

FireKero!
29th September 2007, 8:52 AM
No. He didn't die yet. he didn't even get hurt by anything this chapter.

He spit oil on Konan and caught her with his hair. Then the other half of the manga went into flashback. Jiraiya is still in the clear.

uber gon
29th September 2007, 9:53 AM
No. He didn't die yet. he didn't even get hurt by anything this chapter.

He spit oil on Konan and caught her with his hair. Then the other half of the manga went into flashback. Jiraiya is still in the clear.

Yeah, I saw the chapter.

Anyway, wonder what's up with Nagato's eye?

Also, I wanna see Juugo's curse mark in action.

FireKero!
29th September 2007, 10:17 AM
^Yeah, same here. it was kind of dissapointing to see so much build-up with Team Hebi, only for them to be pushed to the sidelines for so very long.

pokemonster2191
29th September 2007, 2:54 PM
sometimes i dont even understand why you read some of this stuff when all you do is mock it. do you people have any real interest in this stuff or what?I happen to like most shonen(probably cuz i dont have the means to get better)...

its tough love.

LittleRedRodeo
29th September 2007, 6:50 PM

I'm speaking for myself here, but if I'm tough on the series, it's because I like it. I've been following it since the the manga release in America (was that really that long ago?) and really enjoyed it. However, because I enjoyed it so much, I'm more critical of it than I would be if I didn't like it. See, it makes me disappointed to see where the series is currently headed. It wouldn't be very honest of me if I let the series' faults slide just because I like it. "Tough love," like uber gon said.

Yeah, I still haven't read the manga since my last post a couple weeks ago. I don't think I'm missing much, but I'll check back again later to see what's up. Let me know when Kishi's doing anything with Kiba, Shino, or Juugo~! (Which doesn't seem to be soon, looking at these posts.)

Atoyont
29th September 2007, 6:52 PM
Jiraiya seemed to indicate that Nagato's eyes were a symbol of something horrible.

I don't really understand what happened to Nagato and that other kid. They were eating dinner with Jiraiya one minute; just a little bit later, while Jiraiya's washing dishes, they disappear and kill a Iwagakure shinobi.

lunic
29th September 2007, 7:00 PM

Because they frickn' can.

So, no connection between Nagato/Pein and Minato? That sucks.

BattleFranky~40
29th September 2007, 7:11 PM
So, no connection between Nagato/Pein and Minato? That sucks.

Why is that? We finally have something that isn't related to Konoha, and people are complaining?

Rave
29th September 2007, 8:57 PM

So... what? You want us all to lie about it? Its not gonna help make things better.

HK
29th September 2007, 10:57 PM
If you can name me 3 manga that are currently being serialized that's better then Naruto as of now, I'll go out and read/buy them form chapter 1+(if I'm not already reading them). Honestly, I will.

Both scanlated and licensed manga:

A Spirit of the Sun
Alive
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order (Continuation of Battle Angel Alita.)
Berserk
Blade of the Immortal
Bokurano
Eden: It's an Endless World!
Eyeshield 21
Freesia
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gintama
Hataraki Man
Hellsing
Historie
Homunculus
Hourou Musuko
Kekkaishi
Kiichi!!
Mushi-shi
NANA
Nazo no Kanojo X
Nodame Cantabile
One Piece
Pluto
REAL
Vagabond
Vinland Saga
Yotsuba&!

Let me manga-geekness overwhelm you.

Because I find it a shame that a quarter-assed story arc as Hebi is on par with recent Berserk *sigh*.

... Alright, ya lost me.

zonic the hedgehog
29th September 2007, 11:14 PM

Of course, arcs change and whatnot.

I think 20th Century Boys is a better example of that.

I started with the first few volumes, and after the second, I seriously couldn't stop myself from wanting to learn more about the story.

After reading to the end of 20th Century Boys (although 21st Century Boys is right after that, and it's still going on), I was very satisfied with the ending and found that it was one of the most worthwhile things I've ever read.

All the characters each played an important role at some point (unlike Naruto, where many characters are forgotten) and there really weren't any huge plot holes in there either. The mangaka tied all the lose "strings" (plots) together and made the story feel very complete and purposeful, and that's something you'll never find in Naruto.

Maybe you should start reading more seinen manga. D:

A Spirit of the Sun
Alive
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order (Continuation of Battle Angel Alita.)
Berserk
Blade of the Immortal
Bokurano
Eden: It's an Endless World!
Eyeshield 21
Freesia
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gintama
Hataraki Man
Hellsing
Historie
Homunculus
Hourou Musuko
Kekkaishi
Kiichi!!
Mushi-shi
NANA
Nazo no Kanojo X
Nodame Cantabile
One Piece
Pluto
REAL
Vagabond
Vinland Saga
Yotsuba&!

...and don't forget Narutaru (Shadow Star) . http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/273/hmmy6.png

HK
29th September 2007, 11:20 PM
...and don't forget Narutaru (Shadow Star) http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/273/hmmy6.png

Narutaru is finished in Japan and is no longer being serialized.

I also forgot Me and the Devil Blues and High School Debut.

zonic the hedgehog
29th September 2007, 11:36 PM
Narutaru is finished in Japan and is no longer being serialized.

Well, I'd buy all the Darkhorse translated volumes (even if they're censored).

Second, I'd import everything after where English translating stopped from Sasugabooks (where I got my Narutaru volumes from).

Finally, I'd look at this thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=491).

That thread posted above has synopsis for I think most of the volumes after Darkhorse stopped translating, and that helps a lot if you stink at Japanese (I want to learn Mandarin, so Japanese is at the bottom of my 'to-do' list).

EDIT: Almost forgot! There's also a livejournal for Narutaru that has a little bit of progress with scanlations after Vo.9.
Along with that, there's also a torrent with Vo.1-12 RAW + all English volumes, but I don't know if it's active anymore.

LonesomeDiamond
30th September 2007, 12:59 AM
okay...only half the people that replied to it were mad at my post...thats nice(not sarcasm...i always seem like im being sarcastic though:P).

I guess i can sympathize w/ this tough love idea, but some people dont even show that.

Ive been reading naruto since 2003(when it came out in american shonen jump), but i really didnt get into it until 2005 when i got Fansubbed DVDs of the anime...thats when i went crazy. The only problem i have w/ naruto now is the lack of focus on alot of characters. I dont even know why Kishi made some of them if he wasnt going to develop them(*cough*tenten*cough*) at all.

Jiraiya can do some wierd stuff w/ his hair...:P

nobody has speculated who the other kid is yet. I thought he was Pein for the whole chapter until the end....crap what was his name?(it was the same as someone in Rurouni Kenshin...)

BattleFranky~40
30th September 2007, 2:13 AM
nobody has speculated who the other kid is yet. I thought he was Pein for the whole chapter until the end....crap what was his name?(it was the same as someone in Rurouni Kenshin...)

Yahiko. Nagato most likely killed him and took his body.

uber gon
30th September 2007, 2:58 AM

Well that's harsh.

BattleFranky~40
30th September 2007, 3:05 AM
Well that's harsh.

Like Yahiko said, he has to be a man. He has to be strong and no longer cry, just as Amegakure needs to do the same. Nagato becomes strong by any means necessary, so that things like the death of his parents could never happen again in the village. To do that, he killed his best friend, took his body, and slowly became powerful enough to rule with an iron fist over his city, killing Hanzo and ensuring nobody will try anything with their wrathful god watching over them.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th September 2007, 3:05 AM
Well that's harsh.

I thought that Yahiko was pein cause of the similarities, and thats probably what happened because his first body looked so much like him. remember Pein is emotionless XD

~Kaim

That Scary Clefairy
30th September 2007, 3:06 AM

the evil hansome bishie from Fushigi Yugi went to Rurouni Kenshin world and killed Yahiko + took over his body?

AWESOME!

SAUCE?

Tyson_bleu
30th September 2007, 3:06 AM
i dont know if this has been posted yet but there is a site were you can watch the naruto shinppuden like youtube

BattleFranky~40
30th September 2007, 3:07 AM
the evil hansome bishie from Fushigi Yugi went to Rurouni Kenshin world and killed Yahiko + took over his body?

AWESOME!

SAUCE?

sauce is the NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL ZEEEEEEEE!

That Scary Clefairy
30th September 2007, 3:37 AM
sauce is the NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL ZEEEEEEEE!

WHAT!!??

THIS CAN BE NOT!

Z is OVER!

BattleFranky~40
30th September 2007, 3:40 AM
WHAT!!??

THIS CAN BE NOT!

Z is OVER!

That's just what they want you to think!

That Scary Clefairy
30th September 2007, 4:30 AM
That's just what they want you to think!

I've been decieved!

BattleFranky~40
30th September 2007, 4:44 AM
I've been decieved!

Goodness gracious!

Erus Black Mage
30th September 2007, 5:58 AM
i dont know if this has been posted yet but there is a site were you can watch the naruto shinppuden like youtube

Youtube?

Fools, Z ending was a cover-up for the murder of TSC!

OtterPops
1st October 2007, 12:58 AM
Konan's battle with Jiraiya is disappointing. Kishimoto is once again de-hyping his female characters (not like Konan got any hype). She better break out of that hair trap next chapter.

Her angel mode is preety cool, though.

-;179;

uber gon
1st October 2007, 5:02 PM
Konan's battle with Jiraiya is disappointing. Kishimoto is once again de-hyping his female characters (not like Konan got any hype). She better break out of that hair trap next chapter.

Her angel mode is preety cool, though.

-;179;

I'm sure a kunoichi of her level will be free soon.

LittleRedRodeo
2nd October 2007, 5:54 AM
^If there's one thing I can say about Konan is that she is really pretty. Probably the prettiest female character Masashi has designed so far (though I hear she was inspired by a Japanese actress...?). It's like, "LAWL, you guyz, Kishimoto draws gurlz and moar!" The story may not be as good, but the art has definitely taken a step up from its early days when the girls didn't look all that different from boys.

Haku, you do not count XD

Godlikeone
2nd October 2007, 7:36 PM
lol.
haku was well good.

I thought it was quite funny when pein turned into some guy that looked like deiadara, lawl

WHY ARE THEY PUTTING OFF THE SASUKE ITACHI FIGHT GAHHHHHHH

uber gon
2nd October 2007, 8:07 PM
lol.
haku was well good.

I thought it was quite funny when pein turned into some guy that looked like deiadara, lawl

WHY ARE THEY PUTTING OFF THE SASUKE ITACHI FIGHT GAHHHHHHH

Probably to make us reader want it more badly.

HK
3rd October 2007, 11:38 PM
Probably to make us reader want it more badly.

I had totally forgotten that there was even a fight between the two.

Kishimoto, your pacing and structure sucks.

uber gon
4th October 2007, 4:15 AM

I agree wholeheartedly.

Rave
4th October 2007, 4:24 AM

Wait... there was a fight between who now?

BattleFranky~40
4th October 2007, 4:29 AM
Wait... there was a fight between who now?

The black haired guy with the swirly eye and the other black haired guy with the swirly eye.

Rave
4th October 2007, 4:34 AM
The black haired guy with the swirly eye and the other black haired guy with the swirly eye.

As Professor Farnsworth once said, "Perfectly symmetrical violence, never solved anything." *nods*

They sound like they are always dizzy or something...

BattleFranky~40
4th October 2007, 4:39 AM
As Professor Farnsworth once said, "Perfectly symmetrical violence, never solved anything." *nods*

They sound like they are always dizzy or something...

It's a possibility. But I believe it's actually a form of magic. They're like wizards, or something.

Rave
4th October 2007, 4:43 AM
It's a possibility. But I believe it's actually a form of magic. They're like wizards, or something.

They're witches? They must be stoned then!

LittleRedRodeo
4th October 2007, 5:33 AM
They're witches? They must be stoned then!

WRONG! You burn them 8D

"Look at her! She's wicked!"

Rave
4th October 2007, 5:41 AM
WRONG! You burn them 8D

D'oh! Your right!

Lets see... we also need holy water to help get the job done. *nods*

That Scary Clefairy
4th October 2007, 9:13 AM
WRONG! You burn them 8D

You can also hang em. Isn't that right, Puritins?

zonic the hedgehog
4th October 2007, 11:36 AM
WRONG! You burn them 8D

That's not how you do it.

You've gotta see if they weigh less than a duck first.

Haha, reminds me of that Crucible movie I had to watch in school.

"SHE'S A *****! A *****!"

Atoyont
4th October 2007, 6:36 PM
???
Those are the Kanji for Nagato's Doujutsu.
Apparently, it means something along the line of "metempsychosis" eye, or an eye that gives him the power to tranfser his soul into another human or animal at death.
This makes sense, since we've seen that no matter what body one is in, they keep the same eyes (Orochimaru, Pein), and both of Pein's bodies have had the same, multicircular eye.

uber gon
4th October 2007, 7:16 PM

Yep, the sharingan has some freaky abilities.

That Scary Clefairy
4th October 2007, 7:23 PM
Haha, reminds me of that Crucible movie I had to watch in school.

"SHE'S A *****! A *****!"

That movie is almost a historical doctumentary on Keira Knightly, especially her personality.

LittleRedRodeo
4th October 2007, 8:34 PM

I'm no history buff, but didn't the Puritans use a swimming test for witches? You know, if she could swim she was a witch, but if she drowned she was innocent.

"Looks like she drowned..."
"Huh. I guess she wasn't a witch after all."

*facepalm*
But, no, the hanging thing makes sense for the Puritans (if the "witch" didn't drown). Burning sounds more Middle Ages. *SIGH* Looks like it's time to Wiki it!

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] You've gotta see if they weigh less than a duck first.

Lol. I think I've heard of that one, too. Probably where the "swimming" thing came in.

MAN, are we ever off-topic. At least tomorrow with the new chapter we can at least get back on topic and complain some more :D

That Scary Clefairy
4th October 2007, 10:42 PM
I'm no history buff, but didn't the Puritans use a swimming test for witches? You know, if she could swim she was a witch, but if she drowned she was innocent.

I heard that story but can't remeber if Puritans did that.

*facepalm*
But, no, the hanging thing makes sense for the Puritans (if the "witch" didn't drown). Burning sounds more Middle Ages. *SIGH* Looks like it's time to Wiki it!

Middle Age did the burning, yes.

Rave
4th October 2007, 11:21 PM

Simply put.. if you were accused as a witch, either way, your dead.

That Scary Clefairy
4th October 2007, 11:32 PM
Simply put.. if you were accused as a witch, either way, your dead.

Unless you have money. Thing was, witch hunt was started but greedy and jealous people using it as an advantage or opportunity for them to get something they weren't able to get that someone else had.

But bribery or deal often did work in "saving" their asses.

uber gon
4th October 2007, 11:51 PM

*facepalm*

Lol. I think I've heard of that one, too. Probably where the "swimming" thing came in.

MAN, are we ever off-topic. At least tomorrow with the new chapter we can at least get back on topic and complain some more :D

Depends on who the focus is, Sasuke vs. Itachi or Jiraiya vs. Konan.

That Scary Clefairy
5th October 2007, 12:12 AM

it's that one. it's what appeal to generic 13 yrs old boys and fangirls.

Rave
5th October 2007, 12:12 AM
Unless you have money. Thing was, witch hunt was started but greedy and jealous people using it as an advantage or opportunity for them to get something they weren't able to get that someone else had.

But bribery or deal often did work in "saving" their asses.

Hehe, looks like the poor ended up dead in the end.

BattleFranky~40
5th October 2007, 12:19 AM

Even fanboys are generic now?

That Scary Clefairy
5th October 2007, 12:38 AM
Even fanboys are generic now?

You and I aren't 13 or teen even so we aren't generic.

I'm talking about fanboys who crave up Naruto like a fat boy(lugia rules) crave up a chocolate cake.

uber gon
5th October 2007, 1:48 AM

Gah, I WANT the Sasuke vs. Itachi thing to end quickly so we can get down to more important things.

Rave
5th October 2007, 2:15 AM
Gah, I WANT the Sasuke vs. Itachi thing to end quickly so we can get down to more important things.

Yeah, so we can see what the other arrancar like los negros and the old man can do.

uber gon
5th October 2007, 2:17 AM
Yeah, so we can see what the other arrancar like los negros and the old man can do.

Um, arrancar are from "Bleach".

Rave
5th October 2007, 2:50 AM
Um, arrancar are from "Bleach".

That was the point of the joke.

Atoyont
5th October 2007, 3:01 AM
Pein is Nagato.
And the Rinnegan was possessed by the founder of the Ninja world, Rikudou, or the Sage of the Six paths.
According to some notes at the end of the English translation, the six paths refer to a Buddhist knowledge:
1. Intense suffering and despair
2. Insatisfiable Desire
3. Selfish Stupidity
4. Arrogance and Belligerence
5. Temporary Balance and Tranquility
6. Passing Joy and pleasure.

Another thing I find interesting about the Rinnegan is that Jiraiya states that it is the most powerful of the three great doujutsus. I'm assuming that these are the Byakugan, the Sharingan, and the Rinnegan.

One of the last moments in the flashback shows that:
Yahiko specializes (specialized) in Suiton;
Konan specializes in Paper based Jutsu;
Nagato specializes (specialized) in Fuuton.

LittleRedRodeo
5th October 2007, 3:01 AM

Ugh.

Then my vote goes to the Uchiha fight, 'cause I'm not interested in seeing Jiraiya die yet D:

uber gon
5th October 2007, 5:58 AM
Pein is Nagato.
And the Rinnegan was possessed by the founder of the Ninja world, Rikudou, or the Sage of the Six paths.
According to some notes at the end of the English translation, the six paths refer to a Buddhist knowledge:
1. Intense suffering and despair
2. Insatisfiable Desire
3. Selfish Stupidity
4. Arrogance and Belligerence
5. Temporary Balance and Tranquility
6. Passing Joy and pleasure.

Another thing I find interesting about the Rinnegan is that Jiraiya states that it is the most powerful of the three great doujutsus. I'm assuming that these are the Byakugan, the Sharingan, and the Rinnegan.

One of the last moments in the flashback shows that:
Yahiko specializes (specialized) in Suiton;
Konan specializes in Paper based Jutsu;
Nagato specializes (specialized) in Fuuton.

Fuuton I get, but what in the name of Sarutobi is Suiton?

BattleFranky~40
5th October 2007, 6:04 AM
Fuuton I get, but what in the name of Sarutobi is Suiton?

Suiton is Water Jutsu.

lunic
5th October 2007, 10:41 PM
So we have the name o Pein/Nagato's crazy eye. Rushing a bit, Kishi?

BattleFranky~40
5th October 2007, 11:06 PM
So we have the name o Pein/Nagato's crazy eye. Rushing a bit, Kishi?

Oh yeah, he should've waited a hundred chapters to finally reveal it.

HK
5th October 2007, 11:13 PM
Oh yeah, he should've waited a hundred chapters to finally reveal it.

Or three hundred some just like the Fourth Hokage being Naruto's father, amirite?

Kishimoto has made the manga's plot more "complex" (I use this term VERY loosely here) than it should be. Seriously.

BattleFranky~40
5th October 2007, 11:17 PM
Or three hundred some just like the Fourth Hokage being Naruto's father, amirite?

Kishimoto has made the manga's plot more "complex" (I use this term VERY loosely here) than it should be. Seriously.

More convoluted than complex.

But still, I like this attention put on the Rain village. It adds an element of Naruto that has been missing for a long while: actual exposure to other countries and the idea of ninjas in a state of constant warfare against each other.

LonesomeDiamond
6th October 2007, 2:45 AM
This chapter was pretty nice...but its still stalling.

I like that Peins eye was a doujutsu eye...it wasnt a suprise but it was cool.

Can somebody tell me why Nagato/Peins technique in the flashback was called a "punch" when all i saw him do was accelerate Konan's paper Shurikens?

HK
6th October 2007, 5:01 AM

I have a fondness for the former and I've no idea why I didn't use that word.

But still, I like this attention put on the Rain village. It adds an element of Naruto that has been missing for a long while: actual exposure to other countries and the idea of ninjas in a state of constant warfare against each other.

Too little too late, I'm afraid.

BattleFranky~40
6th October 2007, 6:07 AM
I have a fondness for the former and I've no idea why I didn't use that word.
It's a mystery.

True, but when given so little anything is appreciated.

LittleRedRodeo
6th October 2007, 5:02 PM

It may have been Kishimoto's original plan to put in some information on all of the Hidden villages. A good way to tie the Narutoverse together, methinks. But, if Kishi's got it in his head that he's going to do that NOW...

Yeah. That'd be, like, what? Another 300 chapters? Naruto's run on long enough as it has -_-...

uber gon
6th October 2007, 11:18 PM
Suiton is Water Jutsu.

Thanks for the info.

lunic
8th October 2007, 3:01 PM

That would explain why the other Ame nin we've seen are just plain creepy.

uber gon
9th October 2007, 4:48 AM
That would explain why the other Ame nin we've seen are just plain creepy.

Meh, they're more entertaining than creepy.

lunic
9th October 2007, 12:19 PM
Meh, they're more entertaining than creepy.

Have you foregotten the Obero bros.?

uber gon
9th October 2007, 8:30 PM
Have you foregotten the Obero bros.?

Who are they?

LonesomeDiamond
9th October 2007, 10:08 PM
I bet they are from the filler anime(which i never watched), so they really dont exist at all.

Atoyont
9th October 2007, 11:39 PM
They also exist in the Forest of Death arc, where they make massive numbers of smog clones (which Naruto defeats).

uber gon
9th October 2007, 11:46 PM
They also exist in the Forest of Death arc, where they make massive numbers of smog clones (which Naruto defeats).

How were THEY creepy?

TsurugiKamishiro
9th October 2007, 11:55 PM
How were THEY creepy?

Their oxygen masks.

uber gon
9th October 2007, 11:58 PM
Their oxygen masks.

Which were completely useless on land.

Anyway, Nagato sure turned out to be a complete jerk in the end. Wonder what happened to his real body?

LonesomeDiamond
10th October 2007, 2:46 AM
Now i know who you're all talking about. I dont find them creepy at all.

Nagato probably just got rid of his old body when he(im guessing) took Yahiko's.

uber gon
10th October 2007, 6:58 AM
Now i know who you're all talking about. I dont find them creepy at all.

Nagato probably just got rid of his old body when he(im guessing) took Yahiko's.

Probably through a way that makes him (Nagato) a jerk.

Gentleman Skeleton
10th October 2007, 4:36 PM
Well, this is an interesting development:
Jiraiya and pein finally start to fight and it looks like Jiraiya's death will be soon indeed. We finally see naruto and the gang again, but they have troubles of their own. They realize that Sasuke is returning to Konoha for some reason but before they can meet with him, Zetsu crashes the party and asks himself how the Byakugan will taste.

Leon
10th October 2007, 5:10 PM

That's what I was thinking, Nagato took Yahiko's body to prevent his from being damaged.

My theory is that Zetsu eats the bodies of deceased Akatsuki members, and delivers them to Pein, who modifies them with piercings, and can place himself in them at will.

This could also be where Orochimaru got the idea of Body Switching.

TsurugiKamishiro
10th October 2007, 6:25 PM
Well, this is an interesting development:
Jiraiya and pein finally start to fight and it looks like Jiraiya's death will be soon indeed. We finally see naruto and the gang again, but they have troubles of their own. They realize that Sasuke is returning to Konoha for some reason but before they can meet with him, Zetsu crashes the party and asks himself how the Byakugan will taste.

And that spoiler was proven to be fake, like every other Zetsu spoiler.

That's what I was thinking, Nagato took Yahiko's body to prevent his from being damaged.
Also proven wrong. Yahiko just died from the constant warfare in his country.

uber gon
10th October 2007, 8:07 PM

Also proven wrong. Yahiko just died from the constant warfare in his country.

Darn, Yahiko could've been such a neat character.

LonesomeDiamond
11th October 2007, 11:30 PM
I just saw some chapter spoilers. I couldnt really tell everything that was going on, but it looks like there is gonna be alot of hair fighting!(Pein does it too!)

Also looks like there will be some unusual kuchiyose used...

uber gon
11th October 2007, 11:41 PM
I just saw some chapter spoilers. I couldnt really tell everything that was going on, but it looks like there is gonna be alot of hair fighting!(Pein does it too!)

Also looks like there will be some unusual kuchiyose used...

What's kuchiyose?

LonesomeDiamond
12th October 2007, 3:12 AM
summoning............filler......

uber gon
12th October 2007, 5:59 AM
summoning............filler......

Well if Jiraiya summons toads, what could Nagato summon?

Anyway, anyone think Sasuke is gonna learn some flaming shoryuken jutsu?

TsurugiKamishiro
12th October 2007, 6:12 AM
Well if Jiraiya summons toads, what could Nagato summon?

Anyway, anyone think Sasuke is gonna learn some flaming shoryuken jutsu?

Giant Enemy Crabs.

Atoyont
12th October 2007, 6:44 PM
Giant Enemy Crabs.
And he'll attack its weak point for massive damage.

Sasuke needs to get on with it. Itachi's probably getting bored.

uber gon
12th October 2007, 7:46 PM
And he'll attack its weak point for massive damage.

Sasuke needs to get on with it. Itachi's probably getting bored.

Kishi will probably get to Sasuke and Itachi later.

lunic
13th October 2007, 12:32 AM

Where is uber Carnvine anyway?

LittleRedRodeo
13th October 2007, 1:20 AM
Where is uber Carnvine anyway?

I know. Zetsu's like... the Akatsuki member that doesn't exist. *heavy sigh* If he doesn't show up soon, we're gonna have to lump him under "Characters that Kishimoto Forgot, The."

(and I lol'd at your description of him, lunic) XD

uber gon
13th October 2007, 1:25 AM
I know. Zetsu's like... the Akatsuki member that doesn't exist. *heavy sigh* If he doesn't show up soon, we're gonna have to lump him under "Characters that Kishimoto Forgot, The."

(and I lol'd at your description of him, lunic) XD

He'll probably become fodder for the Rasenshuriken or what ever new jutsu Naruto uses.

LonesomeDiamond
13th October 2007, 5:19 AM
^that'd be cool.

just read new chapter. pretty boring....Pein thinks hes a god, and he wants to make a technique that can destroy an entire country in seconds. thats what the bijuu are for.....lame...The end of the chapter was cool though. Jiraiya summoned a new frog, Gamakensan. he looks really cool, hes like horned and stuff. Pein summoned a giant chameleon w/ horns, wings, and a snake for a tail....really cool.Im looking forward to the next chapter, but this one wasnt really that great....I think im lying to myself, it was nice to have things just said ...Jiraiya's gonna die soon :(

I want to see Gamakichi already! why do they make a pick w/ timeskip gamakichi, then never show him?!

Sasuke needs to hurry it up too....i dont even care about that anymore at this point.

giant Lobster/Crab thing was wierd....killed by hair.

Atoyont
13th October 2007, 6:06 AM
Pein's just...
odd.
I think that his name is supposed to be written phonetically when romanized, like Might Guy.
Hence, I actually think that it is Pain.
Mainly because of what he talks about.
Let's just see what Gamakan-san can do.
That, and Pain's mutant.

The Doctor
13th October 2007, 1:04 PM
Gamakensan = roughly "Studious Toad"

LOL and WTF spring to mind.

EDIT: Oh, it's "kan-san" not "kensan". Well, I got a whole stuff on what kan means:

trunk (tree)
can, tin
crown, diadem, first, best, peerless, cap, naming
heaven, emperor
letter, writing brush
perception, intuition, the sixth sense
look, appearance, spectacle
pipe, tube
recommend, advise, encourage, offer (wine)
strong, just, right, love of peace

lunic
13th October 2007, 3:19 PM
Sasuke needs to hurry it up too....i dont even care about that anymore at this point.

Give the kid 10 chapters. Itachi should be able to make a good monolouge by then.

Atoyont
13th October 2007, 6:13 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Gamaken-san.
I just made a mistake.
But if it is Gamakan-san, then it probably means...
Emperor Toad.
Although it kind of takes away from Gamabunta.

uber gon
13th October 2007, 10:22 PM
^that'd be cool.

just read new chapter. pretty boring....Pein thinks hes a god, and he wants to make a technique that can destroy an entire country in seconds. thats what the bijuu are for.....lame...The end of the chapter was cool though. Jiraiya summoned a new frog, Gamakensan. he looks really cool, hes like horned and stuff. Pein summoned a giant chameleon w/ horns, wings, and a snake for a tail....really cool.Im looking forward to the next chapter, but this one wasnt really that great....I think im lying to myself, it was nice to have things just said ...Jiraiya's gonna die soon :(

I want to see Gamakichi already! why do they make a pick w/ timeskip gamakichi, then never show him?!

giant Lobster/Crab thing was wierd....killed by hair.

Gamakichi is probably Naruto's summon. That'll piss off Sasuke.:D

LonesomeDiamond
13th October 2007, 11:01 PM
I know naruto will summon him, he just needs to do it already!see this (http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg)?!
They need to do that!
It will piss of sasuke...since he killed his best summon(for all we know).

...:P

uber gon
14th October 2007, 12:24 AM
I know naruto will summon him, he just needs to do it already!see this (http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg)?!
They need to do that!

Naruto should have that hammer as a weapon.:D

Anyway, wonder if we'll get to see Gamabunta. That horned frog is cool, but Gamabunta could be nostalgic.

TsurugiKamishiro
14th October 2007, 12:54 AM
Naruto should have that hammer as a weapon.:D

That's a club, not a hammer.

uber gon
14th October 2007, 6:34 AM
That's a club, not a hammer.

Still would make a cool weapon. It's a shame we're not seeing Naruto summon weapons any more.

Shadow Lucario
14th October 2007, 7:26 AM
I can't wait to see Itachi beat the crap out of Sasuke. Also I hate how Neji hasn't appeared since the Gaara Retrevial Arc.

TsurugiKamishiro
14th October 2007, 8:01 AM
I can't wait to see Itachi beat the crap out of Sasuke. Also I hate how Neji hasn't appeared since the Gaara Retrevial Arc.

You're just now noticing that side characters are never used?

Shadow Lucario
14th October 2007, 8:05 AM
He's a really good character. Really strong too. I just wish he was in there more.

The Doctor
14th October 2007, 12:28 PM
They need to do that!

Gamakichi officially owns.

Also I hate how Neji hasn't appeared since the Gaara Retrevial Arc.

Welcome to Kishi's fractured storytale world.

Blaziryu
14th October 2007, 5:55 PM
It's about time Jiraiya & Pein start fighting each other. Pein seems pretty much insane for making world peace by causing people to suffer pain. He really has a god complex problem.

uber gon
14th October 2007, 11:12 PM
It's about time Jiraiya & Pein start fighting each other. Pein seems pretty much insane for making world peace by causing people to suffer pain. He really has a god complex problem.

Plus, he wants to make an atomic bomb. How sick is that?

Shadow Lucario
15th October 2007, 2:32 AM
Pein just needs a reality check and I think Jiraiya is gonna give it to him

uber gon
15th October 2007, 7:51 PM
Pein just needs a reality check and I think Jiraiya is gonna give it to him

Probably with that toad's spear through his gut. Anyway, I'm hoping Naruto summons Gamakichi soon.

The Doctor
15th October 2007, 9:08 PM
That spear is actually a kunai.

lunic
15th October 2007, 9:32 PM
Gamakichi officially owns.

Agreed. I want to see some Gamabunta/Ebirah monster fight action.

LonesomeDiamond
15th October 2007, 10:01 PM
have you guys never seen that pic before? the 1st time i saw it i fell in love w/ it.
this (http://www.maj.com/gallery/megatravis2006/teamxtreme2007/naruto20062.jpg) ones cool too(i feel special).

anywaaaays....oh! kishi always draws awesome weapons that he never uses. the art book "uzumaki"(which i own :D) is full of that stuff, it makes me so angry(give sakura a double bladed sword and she might be good!)...

Gaara Retrieval arc...haha......btw, i hate the dub....they are killing my favorite arc :(

Pein's chameleon is by far the coolest non-standing(humanoid like the frogs) summon ive seen so far. i always thought it was cheap that the frogs were like people, but nobody else was. Manda is dead so hes off the list :(

Atoyont
16th October 2007, 12:04 AM
Hey!
That picture has that same weapon that Gamaken-san has!
It looks like some spellcasting thing to me.

Shadow Lucario
16th October 2007, 5:14 AM
Who else here thinks Sasuke is gonna die when he fights Itachi? I know I do

Gentleman Skeleton
16th October 2007, 6:06 AM
Who else here thinks Sasuke is gonna die when he fights Itachi? I know I do
If Sasuke is going to be killed, it's not going to be Itatchi who will ultimately kill him. Don't forget Madara wants him alive for whatever reason. No, Sasuke (or naruto) will kill Itatchi and Madara will capture Sasuke and Naruto will be forced to save him. that's the way I predict the plot is going.

King Charizard
16th October 2007, 6:11 AM
The manga in Naruto is at his prime right now.

Uchiha Itachi,Madara and Sasuke are about to meet.

Jiraiya vs His former student Pain.Look at the students Jiraiya has trained.The 4th and 2 Akatsuki.Not to mention Yahiko must have been good.

uber gon
16th October 2007, 7:17 AM
have you guys never seen that pic before? the 1st time i saw it i fell in love w/ it.
this (http://www.maj.com/gallery/megatravis2006/teamxtreme2007/naruto20062.jpg) ones cool too(i feel special).

anywaaaays....oh! kishi always draws awesome weapons that he never uses. the art book "uzumaki"(which i own :D) is full of that stuff, it makes me so angry(give sakura a double bladed sword and she might be good!)...

Gaara Retrieval arc...haha......btw, i hate the dub....they are killing my favorite arc :(

Pein's chameleon is by far the coolest non-standing(humanoid like the frogs) summon ive seen so far. i always thought it was cheap that the frogs were like people, but nobody else was. Manda is dead so hes off the list :(

I'm sure Naruto could summon one of those weapons. I mean, they use kunai.

LonesomeDiamond
18th October 2007, 9:45 PM
I just saw the chapter spoilers. it seems Jiraiya's face markings change like tsunade's diamond...i dont know what it does though....Pein summons a spiny squid....:P

Why'd they kill the chameleon so fast?

In the 1st frame of the spoiler i see jiryaiya w/ the changed marks and a big nose...i dont get it(is it him?)....see? (http://saiyanisland.com/375/?a=view&id=&image=1)theres also another frog next to him....i dont get it.

Shadow Lucario
19th October 2007, 4:17 AM
I just can't wait for Jiraiya to kick Pein's hiney. Same with Itachi to Sasuke

uber gon
19th October 2007, 7:18 AM
I just can't wait for Jiraiya to kick Pein's hiney. Same with Itachi to Sasuke

Well Jugo and Sasuke may double team Itachi.

Anyway, I hope this'll foreshadow Naruto using summoning jutsus. I wanna see Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.

lunic
19th October 2007, 9:32 PM
Well Jugo and Sasuke may double team Itachi.

Anyway, I hope this'll foreshadow Naruto using summoning jutsus. I wanna see Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.

Don't we all?

uber gon
19th October 2007, 10:23 PM
Don't we all?

Heck add in Gamabunta and maybe Sasuke will wet his pants.:D