PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

gliscor&yanmega
16th November 2011, 1:56 PM
Where exactly are the remnants of Taka, Suigetsu and Juugo?

The last we saw of Suigetsu and Juugo, they were in jail but they broke out. Suigetsu was talking about the swords of The Seven Swordsmen Of The Mist. I think they mentioned looking for Karin who was last seen being interrogated.

They will for sure appear again, doubtfully to cause any trouble though.

EDIT: Also a reminder, no chapter this week, Kishi is on a break.

Platinum fan.
16th November 2011, 3:30 PM
Killer Bee will probably lose to Tobi if they fight for the sake of the plot. Even though I do think Killer Bee is a pretty tough ninja, as already mentioned by gliscor&yanmega, Bee owned Sasuke and his team. And even when he lost it was his clone amd he got away. So if/when he loses to Tobi I won't think any less of him. Tobi has major plot armor on, that will only shed when he fights Naruto. Konan learned that the hard way. Still I've grown to like Killer Bee, so if he dies I'll be sad, but at least the alliance will have finally lost someone in the war that wasn't fodder.

TsukiMirage
16th November 2011, 4:41 PM
We'll probably see enough of their fight to show off the abilities of the Edo Jinchuurikis.

It would be interesting to see how Suigetsu and Juugo react to Sasuke attempting to kill Karin. Considering their personalities, they might not see it as a completely bad thing.

gliscor&yanmega
16th November 2011, 4:55 PM
We'll probably see enough of their fight to show off the abilities of the Edo Jinchuurikis.

It would be interesting to see how Suigetsu and Juugo react to Sasuke attempting to kill Karin. Considering their personalities, they might not see it as a completely bad thing.

I think Juugo would feel unease with Sasuke. Juugo felt as if Kimimaro's spirit continued to live on in Sasuke, I think those feelings will fade once he sees what Sasuke has become, that or seeing Kimimaro via Edo tensei if he's still around.

As for Suigetsu, even though he's had his snaps at Karin, I think he'd be a little unease at the thought as well and would think Sasuke would do the same to them as well.

Although I doubt it matters, it's not like Sasuke would want their help anymore. I feel like with all that has happened, Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu are going to switch sides. Karin clearly doesn't want anything to do with Sasuke anymore, and I have a hard time seeing the other two wanting to be around Sasuke anymore either.

Platinum fan.
16th November 2011, 5:54 PM
Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu's part in the story feels over. I thought Suigetsu would play a role in the swordsman fight or Kisame since he wanted his Samehada but those have passed. I thought Juugo would confront Edo Tensei Kimimaro but again that has passed. Is there any point to their characters now? I doubt Sasuke would be even care if they switched sides. Not like he needs any of them as he left Juugo and Suigetsu for dead and almost killed Karin, himself.

gliscor&yanmega
16th November 2011, 6:10 PM
Their part in the story probably is over, not all much left they can do. I'm sure Kishi plans to show them again still and give closure to them.

I do hope Suigetsu can see his brother, and Juugo can see Kimimaro though, would feel like such a waste if they don't get to. But with how things are it's hard to imagine it happening.

Lorde
16th November 2011, 6:50 PM
I was hoping that Jugo and Suigetsu would appear on the battlefield, but most of the battles are already over. It seems that Team Taka has split up for good since Karin's in Konoha, and Jugo and Suigetsu are in the Land of Iron. I bet they'll appear near the end of the series, but they probably won't have a major role. It's sad because I was just starting to like Karin and Jugo.

Shneak
16th November 2011, 10:04 PM
Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin are pretty much forgotten about. Honestly, the best way to finish their story is a 3 vs 1 fight and Sasuke kills them all.

TsukiMirage
16th November 2011, 11:00 PM
I think Juugo would feel unease with Sasuke. Juugo felt as if Kimimaro's spirit continued to live on in Sasuke, I think those feelings will fade once he sees what Sasuke has become, that or seeing Kimimaro via Edo tensei if he's still around.

As for Suigetsu, even though he's had his snaps at Karin, I think he'd be a little unease at the thought as well and would think Sasuke would do the same to them as well.

Although I doubt it matters, it's not like Sasuke would want their help anymore. I feel like with all that has happened, Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu are going to switch sides. Karin clearly doesn't want anything to do with Sasuke anymore, and I have a hard time seeing the other two wanting to be around Sasuke anymore either. While they might feel some uneasiness, it's not like they both aren't hardcore killers either. It'll probably be more about attacking a comrade then the actual attempted killing that bothers them.

As for their role, I think they would play some role, even if it's minor. There must be a reason Kishi had them reappear beyond just explaining the various swords, especially with their mention of going after Karin. I think, if Sasuke is gonna have a change of heart, they'll somehow be involved.

LexSuicune
18th November 2011, 8:05 AM
Kimimaro is still out and about, so I'm still holding some hope Juugo and him will get to reunite and hopefully fight to the death resulting in Juugo's death and Kimimaro's Edo Tensei body being sealed.

Same with Suigetsu and his brother, they're still alive. I wanna see them go at it again.

Karin is pretty worthless at the moment, the best she can do right now is lay low and keep her *** alive.

Lorde
18th November 2011, 8:10 AM
Kimimaro is still out and about, so I'm still holding some hope Juugo and him will get to reunite and hopefully fight to the death resulting in Juugo's death and Kimimaro's Edo Tensei body being sealed.

Same with Suigetsu and his brother, they're still alive. I wanna see them go at it again.

Karin is pretty worthless at the moment, the best she can do right now is lay low and keep her *** alive.

I don't see how Jugo would turn up in the middle of the battlefield. At least Suigetsu would have a reason to fight (he'd want to collect the other swords), but I don't think Jugo would encounter Kimimaro. I think the Edo Tensei battles are just about finished anyway; it looks like Kishi's finally moving on to the important battles.

LexSuicune
18th November 2011, 8:16 AM
There's a reason, at least I believe, for Kimimaro to have been brought back, and remain alive up to this point, even though he's a rather worthless enemy by now. He's the most important person in Juugo's life and the only thing keeping his character tied to the main storyline considering Sasuke abandoned all of them and has no longer use for them, I believe it would be a nice way to wrap up his storyline, were him to figure out that Kimimaro's alive, there's no doubt in my mind that he'd rush to the battlefield.

We are unaware of his whereabouts anyways, he could very well be hidden in the battlefield looking for Sasuke alongside Suigetsu.

TsukiMirage
18th November 2011, 12:14 PM
Is Kimimaro still around? Last we saw of him was getting hit by the FRS. I wouldn't discount him out, but I think all the Edo summons apart from Madara were likely beaten. Basically don't see them having any role now that the bosses are fighting.

Platinum fan.
18th November 2011, 4:08 PM
Yeah, I thought Naruto already took Kimimaro out along with Granny Chiyo. Shame he came back for no reason, I thought Kimimaro was one of the toughest opponents back in part 1. He was amazing fighting Naruto, Lee, and Gaara, each, who were considered among the best back then as well. (Naruto and Gaara still are) anyway I doubt the lesser Edo Tensei's will get much fight time now that Madara and Tobi are in the fight. I have no idea where Suigetsu and Juugo go from here.

barak446
18th November 2011, 4:23 PM
Kikamaru isnt dead? you know when garra killed him

Lorde
18th November 2011, 6:53 PM
So Chiyo might have been defeated already? What a shame. I thought we'd at least get to see her fight some more, but it looks like Kishi decided to seal her off-screen along with some of the other Edo Tensei ninja. I had a feeling that this would happen since there were so many fights going on, but it's still disappointing that he had to resort to this; he shouldn't have brought back all those characters if he wasn't going to showcase them properly.

Shadow Lucario
18th November 2011, 9:08 PM
So Chiyo might have been defeated already? What a shame. I thought we'd at least get to see her fight some more, but it looks like Kishi decided to seal her off-screen along with some of the other Edo Tensei ninja. I had a feeling that this would happen since there were so many fights going on, but it's still disappointing that he had to resort to this; he shouldn't have brought back all those characters if he wasn't going to showcase them properly.

We've already seen what a lot of those characters can do anyway. Like Kimimaro. We've seen the extent of his abilities. Same with Chiyo. It would be better to deal with them off screen instead of doing each battle one at a time and then moving on to the next one. That would take entirely too long.

Platinum fan.
18th November 2011, 9:45 PM
We've already seen what a lot of those characters can do anyway. Like Kimimaro. We've seen the extent of his abilities. Same with Chiyo. It would be better to deal with them off screen instead of doing each battle one at a time and then moving on to the next one. That would take entirely too long.

I agree with you somewhat, but this only enforces the argument on why they were brought back to begin with? Hardly any of these Edo Tensei's were handled well, maybe one or two, but half of the time it was just a waste of time. Kishi should have made all new villains for the war, like have Tobi recruit some of the most villainous or evil ninja's left in the ninja war, give them some kind of uber jutsu to make them more powerful and have them fight. This entire arc was a rushed, unorganized mess.

Shneak
19th November 2011, 4:24 AM
I agree with you somewhat, but this only enforces the argument on why they were brought back to begin with? Hardly any of these Edo Tensei's were handled well, maybe one or two, but half of the time it was just a waste of time. Kishi should have made all new villains for the war, like have Tobi recruit some of the most villainous or evil ninja's left in the ninja war, give them some kind of uber jutsu to make them more powerful and have them fight. This entire arc was a rushed, unorganized mess.

This. I would have rather spent the extra time having Chiyo and Kimimaro getting screentime then having them reincarnated, appear for a few panels and getting murdered off screen. Some of the reincarnations have been entirely pointless.

Lorde
19th November 2011, 5:21 AM
I wish that Kishi had only brought back ninja that we hadn't seen in action before since that would've made things less repetitive; there was no point in bringing back Kimimaro, Chiyo, Asuma, Zabuza, or Haku since we already knew what they could do. I'm just glad that things are moving away from the Edo Tensei ninja and towards the major villains like Tobi and Sasuke.

LexSuicune
19th November 2011, 8:34 AM
I refuse to believe Chiyo and Kimimaro were disposed of so unceremoniously.

That would be tremendously disrispectful and would set them back from all they accomplished during their first appearances.

Lorde
19th November 2011, 4:51 PM

That would be tremendously disrispectful and would set them back from all they accomplished during their first appearances.

I guess we'll have to wait and find out, but I personally think that Kishi decided to seal them off-screen since he had too much on his plate.

And I'm still curious about the new Six Paths; are they under Kabuto's control, or Tobi's? They have Tobi's Rinnegan now so they may be under his control, but I couldn't see Kabuto allowing Tobi to control them completely since they could be used against him.

LexSuicune
19th November 2011, 5:54 PM
That's not an excuse IMO.

Tackling such a massive storyline had to be done with a concise plan in hand, not thrown together as he goes haphazardly. It hampers the storytelling and the overall arch.

SoulMuse
19th November 2011, 6:29 PM
Tackling such a massive storyline had to be done with a concise plan in hand, not thrown together as he goes haphazardly. It hampers the storytelling and the overall arch.

I agree with that completely.

TsukiMirage
19th November 2011, 7:37 PM

That would be tremendously disrispectful and would set them back from all they accomplished during their first appearances. Looking at how he treated the other Edo summons, heck the other characters in general, I can easily believe it.

Remember when we were finally gonna see Kakashi go all out, in a situation where he didn't have to protect anyone or was up against someone who he had to lose to, all the while wielding Zabuza's sword as he did? Yeah, that worked out great. Honestly, Kishi seems only concerned with showing us the barest that would move the story along. Hopefully the anime team will do them justice.

Shadow Lucario
19th November 2011, 7:58 PM
Didn't someone say that his editor was telling him to move it along much faster? Anyway, I'm sure it was done to show what Kabuto can do. Orochimaru could only bring back two people while Kabuto could bring an entire army. It might be foreshadowing.

Banana Knight Arthur
19th November 2011, 10:43 PM
Looking at how he treated the other Edo summons, heck the other characters in general, I can easily believe it.

Remember when we were finally gonna see Kakashi go all out, in a situation where he didn't have to protect anyone or was up against someone who he had to lose to, all the while wielding Zabuza's sword as he did? Yeah, that worked out great. Honestly, Kishi seems only concerned with showing us the barest that would move the story along. Hopefully the anime team will do them justice.

If anything, these places, the 7 mist swordsmen and Kimimaro/Chiyo's battlefields, I'd not mind if they expanded/ACTUALLY showed the fights and outcomes, given Kishimoto may never return to those battles now that Tobi and Madara are beginning to fight, as long as Kishimoto has an input on the fights, just like he did for the Rokubi/Wanderer anime arc.

TsukiMirage
20th November 2011, 2:58 AM
If anything, these places, the 7 mist swordsmen and Kimimaro/Chiyo's battlefields, I'd not mind if they expanded/ACTUALLY showed the fights and outcomes, given Kishimoto may never return to those battles now that Tobi and Madara are beginning to fight, as long as Kishimoto has an input on the fights, just like he did for the Rokubi/Wanderer anime arc. Yeah, they definitely will be expanded in the anime, judging by what has happen in the past. Hopefully Kishi gives the enough info so the animators can give everyone their due. I especially want to see Tenten make use of the Banana Fan.

Banana Knight Arthur
20th November 2011, 3:12 AM
Yeah, they definitely will be expanded in the anime, judging by what has happen in the past. Hopefully Kishi gives the enough info so the animators can give everyone their due. I especially want to see Tenten make use of the Banana Fan.

From Tenten I'd like to see a highly upgraded version of her finisher Twin Dragon jutsu she used vs. Temari.

LexSuicune
20th November 2011, 3:28 AM
Kishimoto had a part in the creation of the Utakata filler arc? :confused: I didn't know that, is it canon then?

Shneak
20th November 2011, 4:05 AM
Yeah, they definitely will be expanded in the anime, judging by what has happen in the past. Hopefully Kishi gives the enough info so the animators can give everyone their due. I especially want to see Tenten make use of the Banana Fan.

Speaking of that person named Tenten, she's getting a filler episode all to herself next week! Oh, character development.

And it's the last filler.

LexSuicune
20th November 2011, 4:25 AM
LOL I love random Character fillers.

Specially if it's for an underdeveloped character like Kankuro, Ten Ten or Shino.

Have any of them had fillers for themselves lately?

dewey911p
20th November 2011, 9:46 AM
Orochimaru could only bring back two people while Kabuto could bring an entire army.

i dont know about that, Orochimaru only WANTED to bring back 2 people (3 but the 4th hokage couldn't be brought back) I dont recall anyone ever saying 2 was his limit (but then again, that was a long time ago) and besides, he didnt look like it took to much energy when he brought back the 2 kage. I want to know where kabuto got so many people to use for his jutsu though. thats a lot of people to have on standby to bring back about 30 ninjas

7 tyranitars
20th November 2011, 10:48 AM
Speaking of that person named Tenten, she's getting a filler episode all to herself next week! Oh, character development.

And it's the last filler.

They have fillers planned till atleast halfway through December.

Lorde
20th November 2011, 12:18 PM
i dont know about that, Orochimaru only WANTED to bring back 2 people (3 but the 4th hokage couldn't be brought back) I dont recall anyone ever saying 2 was his limit (but then again, that was a long time ago) and besides, he didnt look like it took to much energy when he brought back the 2 kage. I want to know where kabuto got so many people to use for his jutsu though. thats a lot of people to have on standby to bring back about 30 ninjas

I don't think that Orochimaru's version of the Edo Tensei was limited to only two people, but I think it's safe to assume that he couldn't bring back too many people from the dead since controlling that many ninja all at once would've been very difficult, even for him.

SoulMuse
20th November 2011, 3:30 PM
^ I would agree with that.

Banana Knight Arthur
21st November 2011, 1:50 AM
I opine, after 4-5 months of filler, it will not hurt them to keep it up until April, when the usual OP changes, and make a clean break into the 100% canon by then they will have at least 90 chapters as a buffer, 90 chapters is plenty of material to last at least 25-26 episodes back to October where we once again change openings, even if they rushed at a pace of 3 chapters an episode, would still leave 15+23-25 of a gap/buffer.

Lorde
21st November 2011, 6:15 PM
I was hoping that the anime would stick with fillers for a couple more months since that would allow the manga to produce more material. I bet the next arc that the anime will focus on is the Turtle Island arc which would include Naruto's fight with the Kyuubi, the story of the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha, Guy versus Kisame, Konan versus Tobi, and Kabuto's attack on Turtle Island. They'll probably show fillers again after that.

Shneak
21st November 2011, 10:33 PM
Nah, I think and hope that they would continue straight to the War. They could just extend the plot/fights over a few more episodes.

As long as there isn't filler in the middle of the War.

Platinum fan.
21st November 2011, 10:39 PM
The only time I'll watch the anime now is if there is a filler about a underused character. Someone said Tenten's getting a filler? Count ole Platinum fan in to watch it if only because the girl deserves something. I won't watch major based arcs in the anime though. After viewing the suckish animation of Tailed Beast Naruto vs Pain, yeah...seriously were they drunk during that sequence? That was some of the most ugly animation I have ever seen, and that was such a serious arc. Still I want to see this Tenten filler.

Shneak
21st November 2011, 10:48 PM
The animation looks a lot better now. There are some really great looking scenes in the Kage Summit Arc.

Platinum fan.
21st November 2011, 10:54 PM
That's good to know. I couldn't believe the crap from Naruto vs Pain. I still probably wouldn't watch anyway besides the fillers I mentioned. There are many other factors on why I don't watch the anime.

Profesco
22nd November 2011, 4:24 AM
I like the different animation style they used during the vs. Pain climax. It was like that of the vs. Sasuke climax back in the Final Valley (or whatever it was called). The line quality and facial expressions become more varied and the animation as a whole more dynamic and dramatic. For me, it makes those particular battles much more exciting to watch.

They'd be great episodes if it weren't for the frequent interruptions for boring (and redundant) flashbacks and emotional monologues.

Jb
22nd November 2011, 4:30 AM
The animation looks a lot better now. There are some really great looking scenes in the Kage Summit Arc.

I still think there a bit iffy on anything that doens't include a main character. I noticed to many animation shifts in major fight.

Platinum fan.
22nd November 2011, 2:49 PM
I like the different animation style they used during the vs. Pain climax. It was like that of the vs. Sasuke climax back in the Final Valley (or whatever it was called). The line quality and facial expressions become more varied and the animation as a whole more dynamic and dramatic. For me, it makes those particular battles much more exciting to watch.

They'd be great episodes if it weren't for the frequent interruptions for boring (and redundant) flashbacks and emotional monologues.

For some reason I found that one more forgivable then the Pain climax fight. I don't know why. With Naruto fighting Sasuke in the final valley it was only in some parts. But with the Pain one it looked sloppy and unprofessional to me. I could watch Sasuke vs Naruto one but the Pain one was ugly.

gliscor&yanmega
22nd November 2011, 3:29 PM
Ohana:

ナルト ビー VS 転生人柱力
Naruto and Bee vs. Edo Jinchuuriki

ナルト、トビの面にはヒビすら入れれず。
Naruto wasn't even able to lay a scratch/crack on Tobi's skull

決着つかずで、来週
Inconclusive till next week

T:

頭付きを喰らったのはわざと。ヒビも入ってない。
Getting that hit on his head was just for effect. Not one scratch/crack was left on him.

他の人柱力との戦いが始まる。
The fight against the other Jinchuuriki begins.

人柱力は片目写輪眼で片目輪廻眼に成ってる。
The jinchuuriki each have one eye with Sharingan and one eye with Rinnegan.

仮面マダラの仮面も特別性で戦闘用の頑丈な仮面。もともと左目を隠していたが実は仮面マダラも 輪廻眼。
The masked Madara's mask is a special kind; a sturdy one for fighting. And though it's hidden at first, the left eye of the masked Madara also has Rinnegan

マダラはトビでもマダラでもなんとでも呼べと言う。
Madara says: "Tobi, Madara...call me whatever"

マダラとナルトの会話の後全人柱力が尾獣の力解放で次週。
After Madara and Naruto's talk, the issue ends with all the Jinchuuriki unleashing the power of their bijuu.

マダラ=オビト?説は無くなってる?右目が写輪眼で左目が輪廻。
Has the Madara=Obito theory gone away? His right eye is Sharingan, and his left eye is Rinnegan.

Lorde
22nd November 2011, 4:49 PM
So this week's chapter focuses on Naruto and Killer Bee fighting against Tobi? That's actually very unexpected. I thought Kishi would give us a chapter full of dialogue, but it looks like he's going to give us some action. I'm glad that things have started out like this, but I kind of wanted Tobi to reveal his identity before the battle.

LexSuicune
22nd November 2011, 4:50 PM
They're already unleashing the power of their bijuus?

Blegh.

gliscor&yanmega
22nd November 2011, 6:12 PM
546 誰でもない男

ナルト、ついに面の男と激突!!!

頭突きしあって、トビもチリナルトも後ろへ吹っ飛ぶ
吹っ飛んだチリナル、ビーがキャッチ

ビー 落ち着けナルト バカヤローコノヤロー
チリナル … くそっ 硬ってー…ヒビも入らねエ…
トビ すりぬけてもよかったが しょめん面に傷一つもつけられないか 九尾をコントロールした その力… こ んなモノではないだろう?
ビー チリナル !!
老紫 溶遁・灼河流岩の術
溶岩の岩がが降ってくる

チリナル アチイ!
ビー ヨッ!!
避けたところで 
やぐら 水遁 水鏡の術
チリナル、鏡に映った自分に攻撃 ビーも鏡に映った自分に攻撃
チリナル (同じ力で…!!)
ビー グッ
攻撃して、鏡はわれる 割れたところに、まわりにはシャボン玉がふわぐわ
ビー !!?
シャボンがチリナルに触れると、シャボンが爆発
チリナル ぐあ!!
ウタカタ 水遁 泡沫の術!! たくさんシャボンが飛ぶ
ビー ナルト!!
チリナル ッ…
ウタカタ 指を鳴らすと 一斉にシャボンが爆発
ビー ナルトを八尾のタコ足でフォトー
(省略されました・・全てを読むにはここを押してください)
トビ … ククク…
ビーチリナル !?
トビ クク… なんならかつての名トビでもいいぞ 戦争の始まった今名前などどうでもいい…  マダラ…トビ …好きに呼べ
チリナル …お前… いったい誰なんだってばよ!?
トビ オレは誰でもない 誰でもいたくないのさ… ただ月の眼計画を成せれば… それでいい
絶望しかないこの世界に存在する価値はない
チリナル …
トビ お前たち人柱力は尾獣を取り付けさせられて絶望ばかりと見てきた…違うか?お前達だった らこの絶望を …少しは理解できるだろう
チリナル …尾獣と一緒にいることが 不幸せだと勝手に思い込むんじゃねーよ
精神世界の九尾 …
ビー …
チリナル てめーにとっちゃあ価値のねエこの世界でも!勝手に戦争まっでおこしておいて誰でも ねーなんて  そんなんでごまかして通用すると思ってんのか!!そんなダッセー面付け変えて色々な名前語って いくらごまか しても てめーはてめーだコノヤロー!!
… 頭きた… 
ぜってーその面ひっぺがえしてやる!!
ビー まずはオレが行く!!ウイイイイイイイイイイーーーーー
トビ … この面をはがすには… 骨がおれるぞ
転生人柱力戦闘態勢
ビー ---イイ…イ!?
チリナル …!!
トビ 八尾…九尾… オレはお前らを手に入れて… 月の眼を手に入れる!!

両雄、譲らず…!!!
終わり★サーセイ

546 : My name is Nobody.

Naruto finally clash with the front man.
Tobi and Naruto are blow off from the clash, Bee catch Naruto.
Bee : Calm down, Naruto. Moza****a !

Naruto : Damn, it's hard. Not even a crack.
Tobi : You're lucky I didn't slip though this. You didn't even cracked my mask. The power you got by controlling the Kyuubi. This is not all you got, I hope.
Bee/Naruto : !!

Roshi : Yoton - Shaku Karyuu Gan no Jutsu ( Miraculous Stream Rock ).
Lava fall.

Naruto : HOT !
Bee : Yo !!
When they try to dodge.
Yagura : Suiton : Mizugagami no Jutsu ( Reflecting Water ).
Naruto attacks himself in the water mirror, bee too attacks himself in the mirror.
Naruto : The same power !
Bee : Huuh ...
After the attack, the water mirror splits itself and turns into Soap Bubbles.
Bee : !!?

As the bubbles attacks Naruto, the bubbles explodes.
Naruto : Haa !
Utakata : Suiton - Houmatsu no Jutsu ( bubble on surface of liquid )
Bee : Naruto !
Naruto : Nnn ...
When Utakata moves his fingers, all the bubbles explodes at once.
Bee rescue Naruto with one of Hachibi's tentacle.

Hachibi : ( You forgot about me. Go all out and corner him ! )
Tobi : ... huhuhu ...
Naruto : !?
Tobi : Huhu ... You can call me with my old name Tobi, you know. Now that this war started, I have no further use for a name. Tobi, Madara ... use whatever you want.

Naruto : You ... Who the hell are you ?
Tobi : I'm nobody. I don't want to be anybody. All that matters to me is the final completition of the Eye of the moon plan.
This world where dispair is everywhere is not worth existing.

Naruto : ...
Tobi : You Jinchuuriki, you saw despair everywhere since the day you got a Bijuu, Am I wrong ?
I though you people would understand what true despair is, even if it's just a little bit.
Naruto : Just because we are one with a Bijuu, don't start getting the wrong idea.
Kyuubi : ...
Bee : ...

Naruto : This world is worthless for you ? You went as far as starting a war for it. You : A random no name. You think you can fool us ?
Even though you're trying to fool us and hiding your face like a coward with a lame mask ...
You are yourself : an ******* !
You piss me off ! I'm gonna tear apart that mask of yours !

Bee : I'm going first ! Wweeeeeeeeee !

Tobi : You want to break my mask ? You'll have your bones broken.
Tensou : Jinchuuriki Sentou Taisei ! ( Hosts Battle Condictions, I suppose he uses the other Jin's powers. )

Bee : EEEeee ...
Naruto : !!
Tobi : Kyuubi, Hachibi. Don't worry, you'll fall into my hands ... The eye of the moon will happen !

END

NOTE: I assume the "546" is a mistake.

As for the chapter...sounds like my mind will need some rest afterwards, I don't even know what to expect anymore, I hope the chapter is out soon.

Lorde
22nd November 2011, 6:21 PM
They're already unleashing the power of their bijuus?

Blegh.

I'm a little surprised that the jinchuriki are already using their own powers. I thought that they were gonna use the usual Six Paths abilities at first, but at least we're getting some new techniques and not just the same old abilities that Nagato and the Pains used before.

TsukiMirage
22nd November 2011, 6:44 PM
I'm liking that they're using their Jinchuuriki powers already. We've already seen the Rinnegan abilities plenty of times, now it's time to see what the other Bijuus and their former Jinchuurikis can do.

gliscor&yanmega
22nd November 2011, 7:43 PM
It appears some of the script was left out,

546 : My name is Nobody.

Naruto finally clash with the front man.
Tobi and Naruto are blow off from the clash, Bee catch Naruto.
Bee : Calm down, Naruto. Moza****a !
Naruto : Damn, it's hard. Not even a crack.

Tobi : You're lucky I didn't slip though this. You didn't even cracked my mask. The power you got by controlling the Kyuubi. This is not all you got, I hope.
Bee/Naruto : !!
Roshi : Yoton - Shaku Karyuu Gan no Jutsu ( Miraculous Stream Rock ).
Lava fall.

Naruto : HOT !
Bee : Yo !!
When they try to dodge.
Yagura : Suiton : Mizugagami no Jutsu ( Reflecting Water ).
Naruto attacks himself in the water mirror, bee too attacks himself in the mirror.
Naruto : The same power !
Bee : Huuh ...
After the attack, the water mirror splits itself and turns into Soap Bubbles.
Bee : !!?
As the bubbles attacks Naruto, the bubbles explodes.

Naruto : Haa !
Utakata : Suiton - Houmatsu no Jutsu ( bubble on surface of liquid )
Bee : Naruto !
Naruto : Nnn ...
When Utakata moves his fingers, all the bubbles explodes at once.
Bee rescue Naruto with one of Hachibi's tentacle.
Naruto : Thank you, Bee !
Bee : !!
The air around them starts sparkling !
Fuu : Hiden - Rinpen Kakure no Jutsu
Everything seems very bright.
Yugito attacks Bee
Han attacks Naruto
Bee and Naruto blocks.
Bee : The sunglasses are high class !

Naruto : I can sense you evildoers any time I want.
( What awesome power ! )
Han and Yugito have been restrained, Naruto and Bee jumps back.

Hachibi: ( Yugito is even there ... Thoses guys are former Jinchuurikis. Furthermore they have both Sharingan and Rinnegan, their lives have been stolen and they've been given such gross eyes. Poor Yugito. )

Bee : Seeing them with those eyes piss me off ... But I'm relieved this won't be the case for me.

Hachibi : ( If you don't want to become like this, you'd better get serious. )

Naruto : He haves the same eyes as Madara. But his mask is different, it haves two holes now.

Tobi : This mask is different from the last one, this one is fit for battle.

Naruto : So the other eye that was hidden was a Rinnegan after all. Just like the other Madara and Nagato.

Tobi : !?

Naruto : You both Madara will fall !

Tobi : You said Both ?

Naruto : ... !?

Tobi remembers when Kabuto summonded the dead Madara and the former Jins.

Tobi : Damn you, Kabuto.

Bee : Who are you guys, anyway ? Madara is the other guy right ? Moza****a !
Tobi : ... huhuhu ...
Naruto : !?

Tobi : Huhu ... Then you can call me with my old name Tobi, you know. Now that this war started, I have no further use for a name. Tobi, Madara ... use whatever you want.

Tobi : I'm nobody. I don't want to be anybody. All that matters to me is the final completition of the Eye of the moon plan.

This world where dispair is everywhere is not worth existing.

Naruto : ...

Tobi : You Jinchuuriki, you saw despair everywhere since the day you got a Bijuu, Am I wrong ?

I though you people would understand what true despair is, even if it's just a little bit.
Naruto : Just because we are one with a Bijuu, don't start getting the wrong idea.
Kyuubi : ...
Bee : ...

Naruto : This world is worthless for you ? You went as far as starting a war for it. You : A random no name. You think you can fool us ?
Even though you're trying to fool us and hiding your face like a coward with a lame mask ...
You are yourself : an ******* !
You piss me off ! I'm gonna tear apart that mask of yours !

Bee : I'm going first ! Wweeeeeeeeee !

Tobi : You want to break my mask ? You'll have your bones broken.
Tensou : Jinchuuriki Sentou Taisei ! ( Hosts Battle Condictions, I suppose he uses the other Jin's powers. )

Bee : EEEeee ...
Naruto : !!

Tobi : Kyuubi, Hachibi. Don't worry, you'll fall into my hands ... The eye of the moon will happen !

END

It's not really anything all that big and important, but it's still good to have the entire script to read.

Shneak
22nd November 2011, 9:40 PM
I'm excited to see the Jinchuuriki in action. Hopefully for more than one chapter. And this part is great:

Tobi : I'm nobody. I don't want to be anybody.

TsukiMirage
22nd November 2011, 10:18 PM
So Fuu's ability is some sort of sparkling power. Sounds like it'll be lightning based.

Lorde
22nd November 2011, 10:29 PM
I'm excited to see the Jinchuuriki in action. Hopefully for more than one chapter. And this part is great:

I like that quote. He says he isn't anyone in particular because he desires to become "complete", by which he means that he wants to control everyone and therefore become everyone in a sense. But I'm sure that he's "someone" underneath the mask; we just don't know who he is yet.

lolipiece
23rd November 2011, 3:37 AM
8 and 9 vs 2-7.

I am actually excited.

Chapter is out.

multi-scale
23rd November 2011, 3:53 AM
Really enjoyed this chapter. The dead jinchuriki are really powerful, not sure how Naruto and Bee will fight themselves out of it. I also like the "I don't want to be anybody" quote also. Between this fight and Kages vs. Madara the next couple weeks will be very exciting.

Charminions
23rd November 2011, 4:23 AM
I really liked this chapter. The Rikudo Jinchuuriki are proving to be tough foes for Naruto and Bee. Seeing how Naruto already needed saving from Bee, this fight will probably end with Bee protecting Naruto and thus getting captured as Naruto escapes. Of course this could be completely wrong since most of my predictions don't come true.

Platinum fan.
23rd November 2011, 4:44 AM
Nice to see the dead Jinchuuriki not using Sharingan and Rinnegan crap and are using their own stuff. We may find out who's under Tobi's mask yet but from the looks of things it will be a long fight. Not much to say about this chapter other then I enjoyed it and can't wait to see what happens next. It was cool seeing Tobi pissed off at Kabuto XD

TsukiMirage
23rd November 2011, 4:54 AM
Now that we finally get to see the former Jinchuuriki's in action, I was not disappointed. Roshi's lava technique looked pretty cool and quite a bit different from Mei and Kurotsuchi. Yagura's technique seems to have been linked with his sword/staff and looks like it's really strong if it can counter an attack from both Naruto and Kirabi. While we technically saw it in the anime, Utakata was still a treat and his technique seemed pretty strong too, able to hurt Naruto while in his cloaked formed. And I was wrong about Fuu's technique being lightning based. It look instead to be based on a insect's reflective scales. We got to see a little more of Yugito, including her ability to grow her nails, while I suppose should have been expected. Han didn't really show anything, but it seems his strength is linked to his steam ability. Anyway, the best part of this chapter was all the former Jinchuuriki manifested their various tails(and wing). Whether they do a partial transformation or a complete transformation next chapter, it's gonna be awesome.

My only issue with this chapter is how exactly Naruto could sense any malice from Han? Han himself wouldn't have any malice towards Naruto and if it's simply due to him being a Jinchuuriki, then he should have sensed Muu too yet we know he didn't. Also, I would have expected Tobi to have known that Edo Madara had been awoken and fighting. And it looks like Naruto and the Kyuubi will grow a little closer. Wonder chapter.

Kamex
23rd November 2011, 5:12 AM
And this part is great:

I agree, I also really liked Tobi's quote... I'm not entirely sure why.

8 and 9 vs 2-7.
I wonder if Gaara will show up to complete the set... even though Shukaku was already sealed away.

My only issue with this chapter is how exactly Naruto could sense any malice from Han? Han himself wouldn't have any malice towards Naruto and if it's simply due to him being a Jinchuuriki, then he should have sensed Muu too yet we know he didn't.
I was thinking that maybe Naruto was referring to Tobi even though it seemed like he was just speaking to Han. And I'm not sure how Han being a jinchuuriki has anything to do with Muu...

Livinitup17
23rd November 2011, 6:00 AM
tobi is annoying with you have to earn to see his face
tobi is just trolling his identity i don't care who he is anymore after this
boring chapter all they did was welcome each other and find out tobi mask is indestructible xDkishi just trolling us some more
kishi isn't a prankster he's just seems lost ATM so he's just throwing things around
we'll probably find some B/S excuse as to how he got the eyes (cloning factory)xD i wouldn't put it pass him to do something that ridiculous
kishi probably doesn't want tobi to lose so he made sure noone can seal up the resurrections and keep living for several chapters

dewey911p
23rd November 2011, 8:44 AM
My only issue with this chapter is how exactly Naruto could sense any malice from Han?

well, he IS trying to kill Naruto, even if he's being forced to do it, thats pretty malicious.

Tobi said" I should have passed right through you" does that mean he tried and his space manipulation Jutsu won't work on naruto? That would be pretty cool.

I want to know why the former host can still manifest a tail when the beast was removed. unless Tobi put the beast back in, but that would just be stupid IMO

Well, looks like Tobi will be getting a rasengan to the face in order to break that mask, that will make for an epic spread XD

O man, the former host are gonna be tough, but Tobi doesn't seem like he is going to fight himself (or maybe he is waiting to try a sneak attack) This is going to be an epic fight :D cant wait for more

JD
23rd November 2011, 10:07 AM
Wow what a great chapter, all of the Jinchuuriki seem really strong Killer Bee and Naruto are going to have a really hard fight. But wait a second... at the end of the chapter they had their tails forming does this mean they can transform into their full forms? I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi tweaked them a bit to let them.

I'm guessing Tobi is Kagami right now

Platinum fan.
23rd November 2011, 2:07 PM
Normally I'd say Naruto and Bee have a chance to beat the Jinchuuriki. I mean if the Akatsuki could do it...oh wait then I remember they are all together, are Edo Tensei zombies that can't die and must be sealed, and when their regular jutsu's stop working they can use eye crap. Never mind. I wonder if talk no jutso will work? While I don't want that to be why they get defeated I wouldn't mind hearing what's on the dead Jinchuuriki's minds and what they think of Naruto.

barak446
23rd November 2011, 2:15 PM
I wonder how tobil face look like...

Lorde
23rd November 2011, 4:10 PM
I really liked that the chapter started out with action, but I was disappointed that the rest of the chapter was just dialogue. I liked what Naruto said about having a Bijuu inside of him since it means that he doesn't hate the Kyuubi as much as he did before, and I liked Tobi's comment about not wanting to be anyone. I'm glad that the jinchuriki kept their Bijuu's powers, and I can't wait to see them in action again in next week's chapter.

gliscor&yanmega
23rd November 2011, 4:17 PM
I enjoyed the chapter. It was nice seeing what the Edo Jinchuuriki could do.

TsukiMirage
23rd November 2011, 5:41 PM
I was thinking that maybe Naruto was referring to Tobi even though it seemed like he was just speaking to Han. And I'm not sure how Han being a jinchuuriki has anything to do with Muu... Well if he was referring to Tobi, then that wouldn't have allowed him to block Han's attack. Both Han and Muu are Edo summons, but while he was able to sense Han, Naruto wasn't able to sense Muu making a double and hiding in the same area.

well, he IS trying to kill Naruto, even if he's being forced to do it, thats pretty malicious. Muu was attempting to kill Naruto along with Gaara and Onoki, and Naruto wasn't able to sense him.

Tobi said" I should have passed right through you" does that mean he tried and his space manipulation Jutsu won't work on naruto? That would be pretty cool. Looking like a mistranslation considering what we got from the full spoiler.

I want to know why the former host can still manifest a tail when the beast was removed. unless Tobi put the beast back in, but that would just be stupid IMO We saw with Kinkaku that those who possess a Bijuu's chakra retains that upon revival. Kinkaku merely at a piece of the Kyuubi and was still able to transform into the six tail cloak, so the former Jinchuuriki who had their Bijuu's chakra sense they were young should be able to do even better.

Lorde
23rd November 2011, 5:57 PM
So I guess the deceased jinchuriki will be able to transform into their previous Bijuu? I hope they do since we've only seen half of the Bijuu in action and it would be really cool if they all got a chance to use their full abilities. It would also make more sense for Kishi to showcase the Bijuu by having the jinchuriki transform into them, than by having Tobi release the stored Bijuu themselves.

dewey911p
23rd November 2011, 6:16 PM
I liked what Naruto said about having a Bijuu inside of him since it means that he doesn't hate the Kyuubi as much as he did before.

I also liked how the fox took notice of what Naruto said. Naruto has control of the foxes power (a bit), the fox directly helped Naruto against Madara, and now naruto and the fox seem to be warmi ng up to each other. they are a far cry from being friends, but it looks like the fox and naruto might finally be able to work together. After all, when fighting for your life, you kinda get closer to the one protecting you :p well, thats my hope any way

Platinum fan.
23rd November 2011, 6:24 PM
Naruto and the fox working together! You know the series is close to ending now, still I'm glad the two are slowing working together. It shows how they've both come along. Imagine Naruto and the fox having a relationship like Bee and his Bijuu without the rapping of course.

uber gon
23rd November 2011, 9:33 PM
Wonder if all the other bijuu will assume a nearly-full-power-tailed-beast form in the next chapter? That will be a lot of butt hurt for the forest.

Shneak
23rd November 2011, 10:26 PM
I liked the chapter. It showed off the Jinchuuriki and how Naruto clearly can't one-shot them all. This will be a good fight, I hope.

It also highlighted Tobi's intimidation, and how he's only fighting for himself.

Livinitup17
23rd November 2011, 10:48 PM
i like how everyones worked up about seeing the jinchurriki fighting with their actually ability but everyone must remember what kishi been doing this whole time during this arc he only displays each of their power and than breezes through the fights to the point you felt the fight was too quick and you felt that it was rushed just like the rest of the war
i was hoping to see good fighting but lots of the time it was rushed and i was left unsatisfy like the 6 swordsmen i was hoping a cool fight but they all got troll and lost and i was like WTF these are the great swordsmen they weren't special they were all hype and lost so fast and kakashi team seem to have breeze through the fight
hopefully kishi starts to take his time on these chapters

Lorde
23rd November 2011, 11:16 PM
It also highlighted Tobi's intimidation, and how he's only fighting for himself.

Tobi gets creepier as the series progresses in my opinion. At first he seemed like a generic villain who was just after power, but now that we know more about his true goal, he seems more formidable. His recent comment about not being anybody just makes him scarier since it's as if he's given up on being a single entity.

SoulMuse
24th November 2011, 1:05 AM
Tobi is a walking contradiction. First he seemed like a guy who spent to much time drinking laced water, then a villain, then whatever the heck he is now....

Platinum fan.
24th November 2011, 1:17 AM
My opinion on Tobi hasn't changed since he first called himself Madara actually. When he was goofy Tobi, messing with Deidara I didn't know what to think, but after that meeting with Pain and Konan I took him seriously as a threat no matter what. Especially since I couldn't see his face. Villains who use mask I always take seriously if only because it adds a certain mystery to their character and Tobi emits that well. Who is he really? The world wants to know, this makes him a very interesting character in the series.

LexSuicune
24th November 2011, 1:49 AM
Blergh.

I'm PISSED Naruto didn't even aknowledge Utakata.

Platinum fan.
24th November 2011, 1:53 AM
Blergh.

Why would he? Mangawise they haven't met. They'll probably add something in the anime version, like how in the manga Ino didn't know about Tsunade's slug (who's name escapes me at the moment) but animewise she knew it by name.

Lorde
24th November 2011, 1:54 AM
Blergh.

The Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc was an anime-only arc. Naruto never met Utakata in the manga, which is why he didn't acknowledge him. I bet this will change in the anime, though. We might even get a flashback to the Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc just for the sake of filling time.

TsukiMirage
24th November 2011, 8:27 AM
i like how everyones worked up about seeing the jinchurriki fighting with their actually ability but everyone must remember what kishi been doing this whole time during this arc he only displays each of their power and than breezes through the fights to the point you felt the fight was too quick and you felt that it was rushed just like the rest of the war
i was hoping to see good fighting but lots of the time it was rushed and i was left unsatisfy like the 6 swordsmen i was hoping a cool fight but they all got troll and lost and i was like WTF these are the great swordsmen they weren't special they were all hype and lost so fast and kakashi team seem to have breeze through the fight
hopefully kishi starts to take his time on these chapters While that's true, this is a boss fight and seeing as the real Naruto is fighting Tobi, I doubt Kishi will go his regular route and skimp on the action. We probably won't get many techniques from them, but I think we'll get at least one or two more abilities from them before they're defeated or something.

dewey911p
24th November 2011, 8:51 AM
My Especially since I couldn't see his face. Villains who use mask I always take seriously

XD i like that, I'm just glad he doesn't have a gauche cape, i hate capes, but thats just me. I really want to know what Tobi's mask is made of though since Naruto's thick head didn't even scratch it. And why didn't Tobi, with his Sharingan and rinnengan, see Naruto and Bee comming and avoid them? a headbutt doesn't seem like Tobi's style. It just strikes me as weird

Profesco
24th November 2011, 11:49 AM
^Apparently understanding Tobi is not something we're supposed to be able to do all that easily. "Weird" is a great word to describe whoever he is.

Lorde
24th November 2011, 12:36 PM
And why didn't Tobi, with his Sharingan and rinnengan, see Naruto and Bee comming and avoid them? a headbutt doesn't seem like Tobi's style. It just strikes me as weird

Maybe Naruto and Killer Bee were moving too fast for the Sharingan to see? Or maybe Tobi is so confident in himself that he didn't feel the need to avoid the collision. I bet he thinks he's going to capture both Naruto and Killer Bee, but I only see him capturing the latter.

Blaziryu
24th November 2011, 3:27 PM
If Naruto ask the Kyuubi for its assistance, both he and Bee can take on Tobi & the Jinchurikis by themselves.

Lorde
24th November 2011, 5:18 PM
If Naruto ask the Kyuubi for its assistance, both he and Bee can take on Tobi & the Jinchurikis by themselves.

I strongly disagree. The jinchuriki were summoned using the Edo Tensei technique, which makes them practically invincible since they can regenerate even after getting hit by a powerful jutsu. And it doesn't matter how strong Naruto or Killer Bee are when fighting against Tobi himself; he'll just let their attacks phase through him like he always does. Naruto doesn't know about the technique's time limit so he's doomed.

TsukiMirage
24th November 2011, 5:44 PM
In addition, neither Naruto nor Kirabi have a sealing technique as far as we know, meaning actually getting rid of the former Jinchuuriki's gonna be a real task.

gliscor&yanmega
24th November 2011, 5:50 PM
In addition, neither Naruto nor Kirabi have a sealing technique as far as we know, meaning actually getting rid of the former Jinchuuriki's gonna be a real task.

This is where Itachi or Sasuke comes in, in my opinion.

We know Itachi said he'll stop Edo Tensei, so he's most likely going directly to the source to cancel it(Remember, Kabuto told Tobi that using Genjutsu and performing certain seals will stop it, whether it's true or not is a whole other matter, but I'd say it's true and if anything the seals he gave were fake or something, although it doesn't seem like it matters at this point as Tobi is busy). Although, Sasuke said he wanted to test his eyes, and Kabuto could be perfect for that, but I don't think killing Kabuto stops Edo Tensei, pretty sure he said it wont, so I kind of doubt Sasuke but he needs to test his eyes on someone.

Overall, I think Itachi will stop Edo Tensei. Then it'll be Tobi on his own.

Charminions
24th November 2011, 6:49 PM
And why didn't Tobi, with his Sharingan and rinnengan, see Naruto and Bee comming and avoid them? a headbutt doesn't seem like Tobi's style. It just strikes me as weird

Tobi saw them coming but he thought Naruto would phase through him, which didn't happen.

I'd like to see what the dead Jinchuuriki can do at their best (full transformation) before whoever seals them so Kishi better make this fight last * crosses fingers*

dewey911p
24th November 2011, 7:02 PM
INaruto doesn't know about the technique's time limit so he's doomed.

I dont know, i could see an intense fight where naruto uses like 1000 clones and tries to use his Rasengan and Tobi's time limit would run out. Or the fighting would be so intense that Tobi will try to use it only to run out of time and Bee/8-Tail, and Naruto/9-Taile (maybe) will notice. I think the tailed beast will notice before either Bee or Naruto though and since Tobi used the fox before, the fox might know something about him. I just hope that tobi can stand up to the 8 and 9 tails after being hyped up for all this time and doesn't just go down easily.

Lorde
24th November 2011, 9:55 PM
I dont know, i could see an intense fight where naruto uses like 1000 clones and tries to use his Rasengan and Tobi's time limit would run out. Or the fighting would be so intense that Tobi will try to use it only to run out of time and Bee/8-Tail, and Naruto/9-Taile (maybe) will notice. I think the tailed beast will notice before either Bee or Naruto though and since Tobi used the fox before, the fox might know something about him. I just hope that tobi can stand up to the 8 and 9 tails after being hyped up for all this time and doesn't just go down easily.

If Naruto does discover the time limit of Tobi's phasing ability, it probably won't be until later. I'm certain that Naruto's gonna let Killer Bee handle Tobi and that he'll run into Sasuke soon so they can have their battle. Once that's done, I'm sure Naruto will fight Tobi again and he'll probably discover Tobi's weakness then. But if I'm being honest, Tobi still seems powerful even without his phasing ability. :x

7 tyranitars
24th November 2011, 10:53 PM
If Naruto does discover the time limit of Tobi's phasing ability, it probably won't be until later. I'm certain that Naruto's gonna let Killer Bee handle Tobi and that he'll run into Sasuke soon so they can have their battle. Once that's done, I'm sure Naruto will fight Tobi again and he'll probably discover Tobi's weakness then. But if I'm being honest, Tobi still seems powerful even without his phasing ability. :x

But there is no jutsu as powerfull as the plot-no-jutsu. Anyway, I like Tobis paths they seem to just keep their own techniques. :D

Kamex
25th November 2011, 2:04 AM
I'm a little surprised that neither Nagato nor the Kyuubi have had many new revelations (if any) about Madara or the nature of Tobi as of yet. Actually, it may be too late for Nagato to reveal anything... but the Kyuubi is likely to mention something interesting at some point in my opinion. This is all assuming they know something more than what's been revealed of course.

Lorde
25th November 2011, 4:17 PM
I doubt that the Kyuubi knows anything about Tobi. He probably knows things about Madara, but what's the point in revealing information about him now? In my opinion, he should've revealed everything he knew about Madara when Naruto and the Gokage were fighting against him since it would've given them an advantage.

TsukiMirage
25th November 2011, 9:45 PM
The Kyuubi knows something, since it reacted as if it knew him during the incident with Kushina. As for telling Naruto, probably won't happen until Tobi's identity is revealed.

Shneak
25th November 2011, 11:29 PM
I doubt that the Kyuubi knows anything about Tobi. He probably knows things about Madara, but what's the point in revealing information about him now? In my opinion, he should've revealed everything he knew about Madara when Naruto and the Gokage were fighting against him since it would've given them an advantage.

Well, Tobi tried to steal him from Kushina, so he knows what Tobi looks like, but he thinks he's Madara.

stevendat
27th November 2011, 8:40 AM
Two things I've seen that hasen't been touched on as much is 1) For some reason naruto made complete contact with tobi without knowing his ability and Tobi recognised that instantly as if he expected to just phase past him then start fighting (which will hopefully be touched upon soon). And 2) Tobi didn't know that the revived madara had the reningan which seemed to totally suprise and infuriate him for some reason.

Lorde
27th November 2011, 5:35 PM
Well, Tobi tried to steal him from Kushina, so he knows what Tobi looks like, but he thinks he's Madara.

When was it stated that the Kyuubi thinks Tobi is Madara?

Shneak
27th November 2011, 9:44 PM
When was it stated that the Kyuubi thinks Tobi is Madara?

Whoops, that was the other Madara. I'm getting my Madaras confused. Anyway, I think the Kyuubi would recognize Tobi.

Kamex
27th November 2011, 11:21 PM
Tobi didn't know that the revived madara had the reningan which seemed to totally suprise and infuriate him for some reason.
My impression of that part of the chapter is that Tobi didn't know that Madara was revived at all in the first place, and that's what he was surprised and infuriated about. If I'm not mistaken, he was not suprised about Edo Madara having a rinnegan (in fact, on the contrary, he may have expected it).

TsukiMirage
28th November 2011, 12:18 AM
Tobi should know that Edo Madara has the Rinnegan, considering it's been implied they were working together up until he died.

Lorde
28th November 2011, 5:24 PM
Whoops, that was the other Madara. I'm getting my Madaras confused. Anyway, I think the Kyuubi would recognize Tobi.

The Kyuubi probably would recognize Tobi, but since they've only met in person once, I doubt he'd know much about him. I'm more interested in the Kyuubi's relationship with the "real" Madara, but I doubt that we'll learn anymore about that; it did seem that the Kyuubi hated Madara, but he seems to hate a lot of people so that isn't enough to judge by.

TsukiMirage
29th November 2011, 12:01 AM
Considering the Kyuubi stated "You...!" when Tobi freed it from Kushina, it does appear that the Kyuubi may know who he is or something.

dewey911p
29th November 2011, 12:06 AM
i would imagine that the fox has had some run ins with Tobi before since Tobi probably didn't just come up with this moon eye plan out of nowhere. Aside from attacking the leaf village Tobi probably had worked with the fox before. After all, Tobi and Madara were working together and Madara had control of the fox so it would only seem natural that Tobi and the fox interacted. I think the fox should know something about Tobi but the question is how much is the fox willing to help Naruto.

ishni18
29th November 2011, 12:44 AM
From the new manga and anime, I still can't shake the feeling that Tobi looks remarkably like Obito - the haircut especially. But as he said himself, Tobi is "No One" so the character may be a new person the author has yet to introduce. No doubt he'll have some hard and difficult past that makes him the way he is now and Naruto will talk to him, change him and then win the war xD

Can't wait until Naruto and Sasuke battle it out xD

WACKY theory time: When Kabuto (he's so annoying >.>) was negotiating with Tobi in joining forces and showed him a resurrected coffin as a threat to Tobi, Tobi was surprised himself and only then did he grudgingly allow Kabuto to join his forces. I was recently reminded of this when I saw the anime episodes. Who do you think was resurrected? My guess: The Rikuden Sage (hope I spelt that right :S)

dewey911p
29th November 2011, 12:59 AM
so the character may be a new person the author has yet to introduce. No doubt he'll have some hard and difficult past that makes him the way he is now and Naruto will talk to him, change him and then win the war xD

God i hope not :/

Who do you think was resurrected? My guess: The Rikuden Sage (hope I spelt that right :S)

It was Madara Uchiha, they showed it in the last chapter

ishni18
29th November 2011, 1:11 AM
God i hope not :/

It was Madara Uchiha, they showed it in the last chapter

Well I know he resurrected Madara Uchiha and completely blew Tobi's identity but where was the flashback to that threaten scene? I missed it O.o

Anyway, judging by how all the other would-be villains turned out in the series, whose to say Tobi won't end up the same way? o.o

peacemaker987
29th November 2011, 1:47 AM
^He meant that the revived coffin is the original Madara.

Now that he stated that he is, "no one," I'm thinking that he will just remain as Tobi. There's no point in revealing who he is after saying that he is no one. It's only logical.

I can't imagine how Naruto and B can win if the other jinchuuriki were to transform right away. Then again since Samehada makes the user stronger proportionate to the opponent's chalkra, I think B will play a big part.

Shneak
29th November 2011, 2:49 AM
I don't think they can transform all the way. Tobi has the tailed beasts sealed away still, but the Jinchuuriki still have lingering chakra from the beasts that were inside them. I'm thinking that their maximum is one tail, but even that is a strong threat.

Lorde
29th November 2011, 2:59 AM
I have a feeling that the revived jinchuriki have also been modified by Kabuto so that they can use more of their previous Bijuu's chakra. I wouldn't put it past Kabuto to be able to do that, especially with Madara's help. The jinchuriki are the least of Naruto's worries, though. He should be more concerned about his upcoming battle with Sasuke.

ishni18
29th November 2011, 3:43 AM
I have a feeling that the revived jinchuriki have also been modified by Kabuto so that they can use more of their previous Bijuu's chakra. I wouldn't put it past Kabuto to be able to do that, especially with Madara's help. The jinchuriki are the least of Naruto's worries, though. He should be more concerned about his upcoming battle with Sasuke.

Actually he should worry about the Bijuu first before Sasuke since he's up against them first. I think the final fight of the series will be between Sasuke and Naruto just to enhance the epicness of it all xD

Kamex
29th November 2011, 3:59 AM
Anyway, judging by how all the other would-be villains turned out in the series, whose to say Tobi won't end up the same way? o.o
I don't know... it's hard for me to believe that the ultimate villain of the series (who's bent on changing the world forever and who's already caused all kinds of influential damage in history and who's very opinionated and knowledgeable about shinobi ways and history in general and who - according to what we know - may hardly even be a regular human) can be yet another victim of Naruto's change of hearts. Okay victim's a harsh word, but I'm skeptical that it's appropriate to have Madara be as fickle as so many of the previous villains. But I admit it could happen, I mean it would be in line with the theme of Naruto I guess.

Now that he stated that he is, "no one," I'm thinking that he will just remain as Tobi. There's no point in revealing who he is after saying that he is no one. It's only logical.
That's an interesting way to end the series - leaving it up to our imagination who or what Tobi really was. But unfortunately it would also be extremely anticlimactic.

Lorde
29th November 2011, 4:01 AM
Actually he should worry about the Bijuu first before Sasuke since he's up against them first. I think the final fight of the series will be between Sasuke and Naruto just to enhance the epicness of it all xD

I'm sure that Itachi will confront Kabuto soon in order to end the Edo Tensei, so I don't think that the revived jinchuriki are that much of a problem at the moment. Once they're gone, even Tobi won't feel like much of a threat.

Platinum fan.
29th November 2011, 4:54 AM
I also think Naruto and Sasuke might be the final battle of the series. Tobi might be finished before Sasuke arrives on the scene, which would be weird. Sasuke strikes me as one heck of a opponent but not the final one. I would have thought Naruto and Sasuke would team up one last time before the series ends after their fight and I can think of nobody better then Tobi.

TsukiMirage
29th November 2011, 5:31 AM
I don't think they can transform all the way. Tobi has the tailed beasts sealed away still, but the Jinchuuriki still have lingering chakra from the beasts that were inside them. I'm thinking that their maximum is one tail, but even that is a strong threat. Actually, they probably can activate their cloak all the way up to their max tails. Rereading the Kirabi vs Kisame fight, Kirabi was able to activate his cloak with all eight tails using his own chakra. So the groundwork has already been laid.

dewey911p
29th November 2011, 6:29 AM
I don't think they can transform all the way. Tobi has the tailed beasts sealed away still, but the Jinchuuriki still have lingering chakra from the beasts that were inside them. I'm thinking that their maximum is one tail, but even that is a strong threat.

They might be able to. Itachi has his eyes that Saskue took, Nagato has his rinengan that Tobi took, and several other ninka had properties that they lost after their death, but still have when they are revived. It wouldn't surprise me to see that the firmer host still have the properties of their tailed beast even though they dont have the beast itself, it just seems like an effect of the edo tensi

I have a feeling that the revived jinchuriki have also been modified by Kabuto so that they can use more of their previous Bijuu's chakra. I wouldn't put it past Kabuto to be able to do that, especially with Madara's help.

I would expect that if Kabuto modified the former host it will be to use them against Tobi and not to assist him. Kabuto and Tobi are technically working together, but they are trying to rid thenselves of the other too. I dont see Kabuto helping Tobi out that much, but i also dont think he would pass up the opertunity to set up a trap. After all, Who is really controling the former host? They have no Chakra reseptors like the other 6 paths of Pain and Kabuto is the one contolling all of the other edo tensi ninjas so it would seem to me that Kabuto is really the one controlling the former host

That's an interesting way to end the series - leaving it up to our imagination who or what Tobi really was. But unfortunately it would also be extremely anticlimactic.

not to mention the fact that if we never find out who the ultimate villan is a lot of people will be very PO

Sasuke strikes me as one heck of a opponent but not the final one.

i agree, but it would be an epic ending to have naruto and saskue kill each other. Wind style: Rasenshuriken clashed with Chidori, the lightning is amplified by the wind, Saskue it torn to hell by naruto's Jutsu and Naruto is fried by the Chidori, both fall down dead, the end XD But the 9-tails would never let that happen so...

Lorde
29th November 2011, 6:45 PM
I also think Naruto and Sasuke might be the final battle of the series. Tobi might be finished before Sasuke arrives on the scene, which would be weird. Sasuke strikes me as one heck of a opponent but not the final one. I would have thought Naruto and Sasuke would team up one last time before the series ends after their fight and I can think of nobody better then Tobi.

I don't think that Sasuke would be very useful against Tobi unless his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan has given him a technique that can harm Tobi even when he's using his phasing ability. Kishi's going to have to take care of that somehow since Tobi can't be harmed unless he's in his solid state.

Shadow Lucario
29th November 2011, 7:04 PM
Naruto already has Tobi's phasing taken care of. Remember when they headbutted? Tobi said he should have phased through him, but for some reason he didn't.

Platinum fan.
29th November 2011, 9:15 PM
I don't think that Sasuke would be very useful against Tobi unless his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan has given him a technique that can harm Tobi even when he's using his phasing ability. Kishi's going to have to take care of that somehow since Tobi can't be harmed unless he's in his solid state.

Considering Sasuke gets a new power with each fight it's really not that unbelievable for Sasuke to gain a power to hurt Tobi. We already saw Naruto straight up headbutt Tobi's mask and the phasing power didn't work. Of course we'll have to see how Tobi is handled. We have had cases were he can get damaged. Like when he fought Minato or his fight with Konan. Both of them found a way to damage him, just not defeat him.

Lorde
29th November 2011, 9:47 PM
Naruto already has Tobi's phasing taken care of. Remember when they headbutted? Tobi said he should have phased through him, but for some reason he didn't.

That part of the chapter really confused me, so I wasn't sure what Tobi meant.

Considering Sasuke gets a new power with each fight it's really not that unbelievable for Sasuke to gain a power to hurt Tobi. We already saw Naruto straight up headbutt Tobi's mask and the phasing power didn't work. Of course we'll have to see how Tobi is handled. We have had cases were he can get damaged. Like when he fought Minato or his fight with Konan. Both of them found a way to damage him, just not defeat him.

Minato managed to injure Tobi because his Flying Thunder God technique was faster than Tobi's ability, and Konan managed to injure Tobi because she knew how his ability worked. Naruto isn't too smart, so I think it'll take him a while to figure out that Tobi's phasing ability only lasts for five minutes at a time. But maybe Killer Bee will discover its weakness before Naruto; he does seem to be the smarter fighter after all.

Platinum fan.
29th November 2011, 10:15 PM
That part of the chapter really confused me, so I wasn't sure what Tobi meant.

Minato managed to injure Tobi because his Flying Thunder God technique was faster than Tobi's ability, and Konan managed to injure Tobi because she knew how his ability worked. Naruto isn't too smart, so I think it'll take him a while to figure out that Tobi's phasing ability only lasts for five minutes at a time. But maybe Killer Bee will discover its weakness before Naruto; he does seem to be the smarter fighter after all.

Even if it takes Naruto 5 chapters to figure it out, and it wouldn't surprise me if it did, the point is Naruto would figure out how Tobi's power works in the end to fight him, and if Killer Bee is the one to tell him, so be it. It wouldn't be the first time Naruto got info on a unbeatable opponent during the fight. Sasuke seems like someone who could figure it out on his own. The guy is a genius, and the manga keeps reminding us of that.

Shneak
29th November 2011, 10:59 PM
Is there a chapter this week?

JD
30th November 2011, 12:11 AM

I'm pretty sure I don't see why a chapter wouldn't come out this week unless Japan has like some sort of holiday coming up.

ishni18
30th November 2011, 12:41 AM
Even if it takes Naruto 5 chapters to figure it out, and it wouldn't surprise me if it did, the point is Naruto would figure out how Tobi's power works in the end to fight him, and if Killer Bee is the one to tell him, so be it. It wouldn't be the first time Naruto got info on a unbeatable opponent during the fight. Sasuke seems like someone who could figure it out on his own. The guy is a genius, and the manga keeps reminding us of that.

Sasuke is a genius and a hottie <3

Yea, fangirl moment there . . anyway . . Naruto is known to be quite cunning himself; maybe he'll surprise the audience (being the no. 1 knuckle-headed surprising ninja) with a bout of intelligence . . . . although him getting inside info on Tobi is not far off the mark :s

Oh yes, it's one chapter per week . . .unless there is an announced hiatus. I wish the episodes would not be on a hiatus . . . they didn't update last week and it's all fillers >.> The next real episode will be two weeks from now!

Lorde
30th November 2011, 1:41 AM

I'm pretty sure I don't see why a chapter wouldn't come out this week unless Japan has like some sort of holiday coming up.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that there's a chapter this week. We usually get some sort of announcement if there's not going to be a chapter, and I didn't read any such announcement last week. We'll probably get spoilers later tonight/early tomorrow morning. I don't think that this week's chapter will be that great, though. It'll feature Naruto and Killer Bee versus the jinchurki and it'll probably be rushed just like all the previous chapters from this arc. :x

ishni18
30th November 2011, 1:55 AM
And the chapter will end when the action is getting good xD

TsukiMirage
30th November 2011, 2:22 AM
Naruto already has Tobi's phasing taken care of. Remember when they headbutted? Tobi said he should have phased through him, but for some reason he didn't. According to the full translation, it wasn't that he couldn't, but that he decided not too. As far as we know, Naruto still shouldn't be able to touch Tobi if he phases.

Kamex
30th November 2011, 7:22 AM
According to the full translation, it wasn't that he couldn't, but that he decided not too. As far as we know, Naruto still shouldn't be able to touch Tobi if he phases.
Yeah, it seems to me that according to the context Tobi wasn't surprised about Naruto not passing through him, but simply that he wasn't able to damage his mask. The dialogue is just worded a little strangely.

lolipiece
30th November 2011, 10:32 AM
Um...guys? (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-11-30/naruto-rock-lee-manga-spinoff-gets-anime)

Big news?

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7620/afe99mncaaabidnjpglarge.jpg

JD
30th November 2011, 11:23 AM
ミツバチは混乱し、目で何が起こっているかを説明するためにナルトを要求され
(Bee is confused about their eyes and asks Naruto to explain him)
ナルトは、移住の目が、ちょうどその時の痛みの戦いのようなビジョンを共有していることを説明 する
(Naruto explains how the rinnegan works, with shared vision and recalls his fight with Pain)
戦いは尾獣を続けますが漢の攻撃でそれらを停止します。
(their fight continues, but Han stops them with an attack)
トビはナルトについてもっと話して、そのキャプチャされ
(Tobi talks about naruto and how they will be captured)
蜂は、怒りとこの短時間で終了したいと考えて
彼は完全な8尾を行くと大暴れに行く
(Bee wants to end this quickly and goes into full 8-tails mode, goes on rampage)
章では、対ナルトとミツバチの戦いで終わる
より積極的な尾獣
(the chapter ends with naruto and bee against more agressive tailed beasts)
どのように終わるのだろうか? !
(how will it end? !)

dewey911p
30th November 2011, 11:34 AM
Um...guys? (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-11-30/naruto-rock-lee-manga-spinoff-gets-anime)

Big news?

i dont know how i feel about that, lee is kinda annoying to me :/ but maybe we can get some more screen time for the other 15 ninjas in Naruto we never get to see

ishni18
30th November 2011, 12:39 PM

Big news?

ahahahaha xDDD

This spin off will be more hilarious if anything xDDDD

TsukiMirage
30th November 2011, 3:34 PM
http://43.imagebam.com/download/C91dz7ShmCfWtviOmOsCQw/16202/162019194/1.jpghttp://47.imagebam.com/download/1OMsr7psWak-l_HnMf_XwQ/16202/162019222/3.jpghttp://59.imagebam.com/download/YIwaauFaZY4XApSE2ogH7g/16201/162009636/s4whw3.jpg The former Jinchuuriki show off more of their abilities and Kirabi goes wild. Also, he seem to use Samehada or something.

gliscor&yanmega
30th November 2011, 3:44 PM
The full script is being translated now.

So far:
just the lines from ビー (ユギトの奴 昔と動きがちがう… サプライズ♪高かったオレのマフラー半分 これじゃ 半プライス♪ )

Bee: (damn yogito her movements are different from thoes in the past...surprise♪ my expensive muffler(/scarf) got halved and reduced to half the price♪)
8b: (that sharingan! It sees through our moves in detail! the eye power added to Jinchuriki freaking raises each jinchurikis abilities!
For the vantage, the shared visions bring the 6 of the jinchurikis to the right positions and time the attacks well.
Bee, let me talk to Naruto!)
Bee: Yo! -bee n naruto fist bump-
8b: (Naruto they freaking come using the two eye-powers and biju powers nicely…they already know (we're)here as well, perhaps?)
chiliNaru: (no other way than to stop each of the 6 jinchurikis!!) if same to nagatos, they have to be all controlled by chakra!
That time every(pain)body had black receivers pierced somewhere on the body dattebayo!!
8b: (I see…if we just pull them out or break them, we can discard the "gedo(heretic)no jutsu" or something, I figure…but thats a toughie….when even hitting our attack at them isnt easy….to pinpoint the black receivers we dont even know where is….
Bee: is that it?
8b: (!? Which!?)
chiliNaru: !?
Bee: I gazed at yogitos chest to check(tenken♪) and something dark sticking out is a discovery(hakken♪)! At first I thought it was her well-used nipp….
-8b pokes bee although on yugitos chest is indeed a receiver-

Bee: (a full-exposure/exhibition is cold/uninspiring(fukan♪). a fleeting glimpse is hot/an actual sensation(jikkan♪).
8b: (when this battle can decide the fate of the world, what are you on about like stink…)
chiliNaru: (that is it dattebayo! Then, the others too have…!!
8b: (Naruto, wait!!)

ChiliNaru: (if i cant hit them with my attack
Or catch them…)
ChiliNaru: ( I can eat(get) their attack and catch them…) nuGG!!!

chiliNaru: (sure enough its here is it…!! then…go on with this….
8b: (are you alright you 2!?)
chiliNaru: ouch….
8b: (bee…against them, its rather our disadvantage to be in a grove . And visibility gets worse for you. You know what I mean, bee)
Bee: O…Yo…
8b: (blow away the woods around here!!)
Bee: killer bee with the hook of eight tails, is this man right here!! WeEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeH!!!!

"the eight tails at full ****!!!!"

2b edited

gliscor&yanmega
30th November 2011, 4:58 PM
Chapter is out now.

Nice to see more from the Edo Jinchuriki.

Livinitup17
30th November 2011, 7:27 PM
The ox was funny
So naruto trying to overpower them again!!!! lol
I think he fail to take the receivers
Bee gonna level the plain field
I wonder what tobi thinking

Lorde
30th November 2011, 7:33 PM
Well I was wrong about the chapter being rushed; it was actually very well-paced. I'm just disappointed that Naruto had to explain the Rinnegan to Killer Bee. I just disliked that we had to hear about it again since it's been explained several times before. Anyway, I'm glad that Killer Bee has turned into the Hachibi since I missed seeing him in that mode. I just get the feeling that it won't make much of a difference against the revived jinchuriki.

uber gon
30th November 2011, 7:53 PM
Flaming hairballs. That's just nasty.

TsukiMirage
30th November 2011, 8:15 PM
Like the previous chapter, this chapter gave us even more abilities from the former Jinchuurikis. I enjoyed seeing that Fuu had the ability to use her tails to fly, which explains why she activated two of them instead of one like the others, and Roshi transforming into a magma man. It was also nice to see that Kirabi didn't forget he had Samehada and at least attempted to use it, even if their shared sight made it worthless. And we got another new technique, this time from Yugito. That leaves Han as the only Jinchuuriki not to showcase a technique yet, through his strength seems just as good. Speaking of Yugito, I have to say I fount Kirabi's comment about her chest to be hilarious. It's really a shame he didn't get to meet Jiraiya. I'm sure they would have hit it off straight away. And the Hachibi acting as his straight man was great. Speaking of which, for all his new powers, Naruto sure did need to be save by Kirabi quite a bit. Looks like next chapter Kirabi will let loose a Bijuu Blast to clear the battlefield and make it easier to fight the former Jinchuurikis. Wonderful chapter.

Platinum fan.
30th November 2011, 9:42 PM
So the Rinnegan cheap factor has finally come in. I was wondering when the dead Jinchuurikis would start using it. Sure didn't take long. That chapter was okay, nothing really awesome. It's cool that Killer bee is transforming again. It feels like to much is going on in this one fight, that it can be hard to follow. Probably because you have a bunch of new guys throwing out new jutsu's left and right and when you take in account they can use Rinnegan as well as Sharingan...yeah. A okay chapter but not one that really grabbed me. And like The 4th Kira said I'm tired of hearing how the Sharingan 2.0, I mean Rinnegan works.

Charminions
30th November 2011, 9:59 PM
Pretty good chapter, seems the Jinchuurki fight won't last too long once Bee clears up the forest but I'm all in favor of moving on with the fights to get to the end.

Shneak
30th November 2011, 10:10 PM
I'm really enjoying this fight, and I hope it gets stretched out longer.

Lorde
30th November 2011, 11:02 PM
And like The 4th Kira said I'm tired of hearing how the Sharingan 2.0, I mean Rinnegan works.

I just thought it was a waste of panels; Killer Bee and Naruto could've easily talked off-screen about the Rinnegan's abilities.

And the reason why I don't think that the Hachibi will be very effective is because I'm positive that Tobi will regrow the forest once it's been destroyed. Just you watch, he's going to have Mokuton just like the revived Madara.

gliscor&yanmega
30th November 2011, 11:10 PM
I just thought it was a waste of panels; Killer Bee and Naruto could've easily talked off-screen about the Rinnegan's abilities.

They could have, but what would be the point? To Naruto there was no more Rinnegan to worry about and probably didn't felt any need to talk to Killerbee about it, who might have not really cared to learn every detail about it. The current war might have kept their minds busy to discuss things that had no point to them at the time.

I thought the scene made it felt more realistic. Plus Naruto said something about not having enough time to talk due to Roshi attacking him, so it could also have been used to show that this fight is on an exhausting level where you have these mindless zombies attacking you not giving you a moments rest. Still, I think Kishi did it out of realism.

On another note, I wonder if Yugito's Rat Hair Balls are actually Katon, it looks like it could just be slime covering them. When they hit the tree no fire was seen.

Platinum fan.
30th November 2011, 11:13 PM

And the reason why I don't think that the Hachibi will be very effective is because I'm positive that Tobi will regrow the forest once it's been destroyed. Just you watch, he's going to have Mokuton just like the revived Madara.

Wouldn't surprise me really. I also bet in the anime version of this when Naruto is telling Bee how it works they'll show a long unneeded flashback of Naruto vs Pain. They sure love flashbacks during fights to explain how a jutsu works. I still chuckle whenever I see the Byakugan explanation of Naruto remembering how Neji's fight style is. Anime wise they showed a longer then needed to be flashback of Neji fighting Hinata. I bet this will happen here.

Kamex
1st December 2011, 1:56 AM
I'm glad they addressed the whole chakra receiver thing. For a while I thought it wouldn't be explained why they didn't seem to have them (of course I know they actually do). Hopefully they'll also explain why Tobi isn't a cripple with a bunch of large chakra receivers piercing his back like Nagato was after becoming Pain.

I for one enjoyed this chapter a lot... more than most fights, actually. I'm not sure why. I guess it was just interesting to witness the talk between Naruto, Bee and the Hachibi (Kyuubi curiously not present... lol). It was also cool to see the six paths and Sharingan and jinchuuriki abilities all in one package. And I also loved the random fan service with the placement of Yugito's chakra receivers and Bee's reaction to them haha.

It's cool to see Bee fully transform again. I wonder if the other jinchuuriki can... that would be one heck of a fight if they do. Too bad Naruto can't without losing control. But then again, his relationship with the Kyuubi has been improving, so maybe he will transform before the end of the fight, whether by losing control or through some kind of agreement with it.

Crimsonlink
1st December 2011, 2:14 AM
Pretty funny chapter. Didn't like it all too much since barely anything interesting happened IMO. Bee looking at Yugito's chest was a great moment and Bee going into Full Bijuu mode was awesome. Overall an average chapter. Hopefully Bee going all out will make for a great chapter.

lolipiece
1st December 2011, 2:24 AM
Eight Tails is now the best out of all the Bijuu.

Lorde
1st December 2011, 2:50 AM
Wouldn't surprise me really. I also bet in the anime version of this when Naruto is telling Bee how it works they'll show a long unneeded flashback of Naruto vs Pain. They sure love flashbacks during fights to explain how a jutsu works. I still chuckle whenever I see the Byakugan explanation of Naruto remembering how Neji's fight style is. Anime wise they showed a longer then needed to be flashback of Neji fighting Hinata. I bet this will happen here.

The writers use flashbacks because kids who are watching the show may not understand what is being said unless there's some sort of physical representation, and also because they love using scenes like that to fill space in order to make the episode run longer. It's usually the latter, though. I just hope that next week's chapter doesn't include more Rinnegan exposition.

Shneak
1st December 2011, 3:15 AM
Bee looking at Yugito's chest was a great moment and Bee going into Full Bijuu mode was awesome.

Yeah, what the hell? How did he see Yugito's chest receptor if she's all covered up? Or was it an excuse to have a zombie boob-shot?

Crimsonlink
1st December 2011, 3:30 AM
Yeah, what the hell? How did he see Yugito's chest receptor if she's all covered up? Or was it an excuse to have a zombie boob-shot?

Kishi showed us Armadillo penis, a boob shot isn't out of the question. Since Mei and Tsunade show off theirs all the time along with a bunch of other kunoichi.

Yugito had a small cut on her chest area when she and Bee clashed and Bee focused on that cut he made. He then saw the receptor peaking out and he thought it was Yugito's nip- (gets hit by Hachibi). Well you get the point.

Now that I noticed it, there was a lot of fanservice this chapter. Fuu is revealed as a girl for sure and we are given a front row seat to see her butt as she glides along to attack the duo. Then we have Yugito's false nip slip.

Poor girls btw having false Madara putting crap on their bodies. Talk about eww and disturbing. I feel bad for the guys too.

lolipiece
1st December 2011, 3:45 AM
Kishi showed us Armadillo penis, a boob shot isn't out of the question. Since Mei and Tsunade show off theirs all the time along with a bunch of other kunoichi.

Yugito had a small cut on her chest area when she and Bee clashed and Bee focused on that cut he made. He then saw the receptor peaking out and he thought it was Yugito's nip- (gets hit by Hachibi). Well you get the point.

Now that I noticed it, there was a lot of fanservice this chapter. Fuu is revealed as a girl for sure and we are given a front row seat to see her butt as she glides along to attack the duo. Then we have Yugito's false nip slip.

Poor girls btw having false Madara putting crap on their bodies. Talk about eww and disturbing. I feel bad for the guys too.

That proves nothing!

Need I remind you of chapter 3?

ishni18
1st December 2011, 4:13 AM
I never thought I'd say this but thank goodness for perverts! XD

If Bee hadn't seen that Chakra receiver on Yugito, they'd be floundering around even more than now.

Eight-Tails is the best Bijuu by far IMO xD

@Crimsonash302: I wouldn't put it past Tobi to do something like that to be honest. He's sick in the head that guy O.o

TsukiMirage
1st December 2011, 4:54 AM

And the reason why I don't think that the Hachibi will be very effective is because I'm positive that Tobi will regrow the forest once it's been destroyed. Just you watch, he's going to have Mokuton just like the revived Madara. It was a waste of panels simply because both Naruto and Kirabi had just dealt with the Rinnegan and it's shared sight a short while ago with Nagato himself. Heck, Itachi showed them exactly how to handle the shared sight.

Even if Tobi doesn't regrow the forest, an open area would still be just as advantage to the shared sight, in addition to robbing Naruto and Kirabi of any hiding places or such. The former Jinchuurikis would be able to keep them in their sights the whole time.

dewey911p
1st December 2011, 5:50 AM
i dont think it was a waste of panels b/c if Bee knew about the shared vision it would just cause confusion about how he knew. If it happened off screen we would still need at least a page of flashbacks showing that Naruto told him about it. Its not like they had to deal with the shared vision during their fight with Nagato b/c he didnt use the 6 paths, he just used his own body to control their powers.

I think its interesting that Tobi isn't using any of the 6 paths powers but is relying on their tailed beast powers. Why would Naruto use a rassengan when he knows one of the 6 can absorb jutsu like that? All in all though it was a great chapter with an epic ending.

i dont know why Tobi would risk putting the tailed beast back into their host after sealing them away in the first place. Is tobi's chakra really strong enough to control the 2-7 tailed beast all at the same time? thats amazing to say the least!!! But does this mean that if Naruto and Bee can seal the edo host that the beast will be sealed away too and Tobi will lose them and ruin his plan? I thought he was smarter then that. Or, what if the Edo Tensai is broken and the soul of the host leaves the body and there is just a corpse with a tailed beast in it, would the beast die also? so many unanswered questions :/

also, when did Yugito get hit in the chest to reveal her breast? i think i missed that part. And why didnt her clothes heal like every other edo summons does when they are injured? but it was still funny "I noticed while i was checkin out Yagito's chest. there were these weird black bars right on her breast. Just one, not double or triple, and that freak put them right above her nip --- OW!" XD best line in awhile :p but i can only imagin where Toni put them on the guys :/ poor fellows, good thing they are dead lol

cant wait for more of this great fight (kinda sucks that the epic gokage tag team has been side lined, but we will go back to them right as the fighting here gets good) i imagine that since Tobi put the beast back into the host we will see all 8 transform, and hopefully naruto can do it as well (not just that cute little one either) b/c if naruto cant, i dont know how in the world he can fight a giant tailed beast like that. but i want to see :D

lolipiece
1st December 2011, 6:05 AM
Kishimoto has some really sick fetishes if this chapter indicates anything.

I really didn't need Bee describing the breasts of a woman that is essentially a zombie right now...

stevendat
1st December 2011, 7:27 AM
As far as the whole reciever in the upper breast thing goes, i think it's because during a fight who would purposely go for a womans breast. I mean you're trying to kill her not feel her up so I can see why he did that. As for how they are getting chakra I think it could be from the thing tobi is using to make the zetsu clones (that had Yamato) or maybe from the two guys that had the nine tails chakra ( I mean he did go out of his way to get him back). All in all I thought it was a great chapter with plenty of action, explinations, and jokes. Hopefully it keeps up.

Platinum fan.
1st December 2011, 4:29 PM
The writers use flashbacks because kids who are watching the show may not understand what is being said unless there's some sort of physical representation, and also because they love using scenes like that to fill space in order to make the episode run longer. It's usually the latter, though. I just hope that next week's chapter doesn't include more Rinnegan exposition.

Well the kiddies should be paying attention the first time it's explained! But I get what your saying. And the flashback thing really does add time. I can't remember what fight it was but there was one fight involving Sasuke I think where half the battle was flashback...oh wait I think it was his reunion with Kakashi's team after the Danzo fight. My friend showed it to me. More then half of that meeting was a flashback. Yet another reason I don't need to watch the anime to much.

As for what everyone is taking about fanservice, are you really surprised? The only reason we don't get more of this is because female's rarely fight in Naruto. Anime and manga writers are pervs it's why we see little girls in short miniskirts and teenage girls with oversize boobs. They could of had Yugito's chakra receiver on her back or hidden under her arm, nope it's right on her breast. Gotta love their fanservice.

Lorde
1st December 2011, 5:59 PM
There's been a little too much fan-service lately, and it's almost always the wrong kind of fan-service; I mean seriously, how many people do you know who like to see armadillo penises? It has no place in a manga about ninja, and it's just plain creepy. I could tolerate the obscure references easily, but Kishi's being really blatant about these things recently. Still, at least they can be funny, like in this week's chapter. I feel really bad for Yugito, though.

Platinum fan.
1st December 2011, 6:26 PM
There's been a little too much fan-service lately, and it's almost always the wrong kind of fan-service; I mean seriously, how many people do you know who like to see armadillo penises? It has no place in a manga about ninja, and it's just plain creepy. I could tolerate the obscure references easily, but Kishi's being really blatant about these things recently. Still, at least they can be funny, like in this week's chapter. I feel really bad for Yugito, though.

Yeah the armadillo penis thing was disturbing and unneeded. I'm trying to forget it ever happened. I also feel bad for Yugito. She's dead yet people are still looking at her cleavage XD I still would really love to know what's on her and the other dead jinchuuriki's minds about all this. I bet they'd all love to rip out Tobi's throat for this.

Shadow Lucario
1st December 2011, 7:31 PM
It was probably there so that Naruto and Bee wouldn't notice them. I'm willing to bet the men have the receivers in the same spot. Besides it was only for what, one or two panels?

dewey911p
1st December 2011, 8:08 PM
There's been a little too much fan-service lately, and it's almost always the wrong kind of fan-service

I agree, but compared to some of the other Manga/Anime shows that come out of Japan, this is nothing. Some times i get the feeling that Japan has a huge pedophile population that everyone knows about and accepts, but everyone keeps hidden (anyone know of a series called Seikon No Qwaiser? If the fighting wasn't so damn cool it would just be to sick to watch) A little breast piercing isn't that bad and atleast it was funny with Bee's coments XD

TsukiMirage
1st December 2011, 11:49 PM
I'm just glad she and the other Jinchuuriki are actually getting some scene time after being completely ignored the majority of the series. And as a guy, I prefer Kirabi peeping at Yugito to the armadillo incident.

Lorde
2nd December 2011, 12:06 AM
Yeah the armadillo penis thing was disturbing and unneeded. I'm trying to forget it ever happened. I also feel bad for Yugito. She's dead yet people are still looking at her cleavage XD I still would really love to know what's on her and the other dead jinchuuriki's minds about all this. I bet they'd all love to rip out Tobi's throat for this.

I feel bad for all the revived ninja to be honest. Many of them were forced to fight against their previous comrades, which is just terrible. Some of them didn't seem to mind that they were being used, but I think they'd be better off dead since there's no fun in being someone's pawn.

Jb
2nd December 2011, 12:10 AM
Just read the recent chapter. I don't really see the big reaction with the boob thing. Probally just unexpected.

uber gon
2nd December 2011, 1:16 AM
Clearly the Hachibi is the only sane bijuu out of them all. Maybe.

lolipiece
2nd December 2011, 2:17 AM
When you're stuck with an annoying rapper, it's surprising he hasn't snapped.

Shneak
2nd December 2011, 9:58 PM
Hachibi is the best Bijuu. No question.

Lorde
2nd December 2011, 11:16 PM
I may be stoned for saying this, but I don't particularly like the Hachibi. I think it's great that we have a Bijuu who isn't vicious, but I don't think he's all-that interesting. I actually like Killer Bee more than I like the Hachibi, but that's probably because the former does his random raps, which I always find funny. The Hachibi is a little too serious for my tastes.

Kamex
2nd December 2011, 11:49 PM
I like Hachibi too actually. It's just nice to see a humongous, feared beast be so kind and heroic. He wasn't always like that, right? If I remember correctly, Bee was able to "tame" it by befriending it, kind of like the road Naruto may currently be traveling with his own tailed beast the Kyuubi.

how many people do you know who like to see armadillo penises?
This can be taken SO out of context... lol.

stevendat
3rd December 2011, 12:56 AM
I think the Hachibi is pretty awesome since out of all the beasts we've seen he is the only one who doesn't act like a wild animal. Not to mention he has been very helpful to Naruto and is smart, like how we see that he is observing the fights, then coming up with strategies and putting his input in conversations. Whereas Naruto will usually just span rasengans till they hit the opponet (most of the time but not everytime).

Platinum fan.
3rd December 2011, 12:59 AM
Hachibi aka Eight Tails is cool with me. You need a serious side to deal with Killer Bee eh? His relationship with Bee always makes me wonder how Naruto's relationship with the Kyubi will be like.

TsukiMirage
3rd December 2011, 6:11 AM
The Hachibi is pretty interesting. The only think is I wish that it would give us some info on the Rikudou Sennin and the past, considering it's intelligences and such.

Lorde
3rd December 2011, 6:57 PM
I hope the Kyuubi gives us more information about the Sage of Six Paths, instead of the Hachibi. The Kyuubi seems to be coming around, and he also seems pretty intelligent even though he's sealed inside Naruto (plus he sort of confirmed that he knew the Sage). The Hachibi has proven to be very useful, though. If it weren't for him, Naruto's training to control the Kyuubi's chakra might not have gone so smoothly.

TsukiMirage
7th December 2011, 9:29 AM
Bee destroys the forest.
The Jinchuuriki seem defeated so they decide to seal them, but then they reappear in a state like when Naruto loses control (I assume this means something like Naruto's 4-tails mode)
The Jinchuuriki are too tough. Naruto is almost captured by Tobi, but then Kakashi and Guy appear!
Kakashi and Guy were waiting for Tobi to try to touch Naruto so he'd be materialized.
Kakashi: "We have the Sharingan on our side too."
Guy: "And Konoha's noble green beast as well!" Oh look, Naruto has to be saved. At least the former Jinchuuriki are still around.

lolipiece
7th December 2011, 1:10 PM
Dammit, Kakashi and Guy.

Go away, I want to see Naruto and B getting beat up by the much cooler Jinchuriki...

Crimsonlink
7th December 2011, 1:16 PM
Wow Kishi was pretty lazy with drawing the beast form Jinchurikki. Most of them looked like Kyuubi clones with less tails.

Nothing much happened this chapter and the action was rather weak. A below average chapter this week IMO.

Also lol at Kakashi and Gai appearing. Either they are gonna be fodder or plot will help them get some sort of win during the battle.

stevendat
7th December 2011, 3:12 PM
I like how much the hachibi is taking part in all of this with his stratagies and techniques to try to seal the opponents. Also I can't believe Naruto couldn't defend himself against ANY of them. I mean sure he's going up against multiple opponents that are powered up but wasn't he previousley shown being able to handle multiple opponents easily and now he can't do anything. As for guy and kakashi i like that they're here and will probably be vital in sealing the other hosts.

gliscor&yanmega
7th December 2011, 4:27 PM
I enjoyed the chapter. Nice to see the Edo Jinchuriki transform, hoping they go full Bijuu mode, Han already did so it probably will happen.

Looks like Naruto and Killerbee are going to be getting back up. Wonder how this will turn out.

Wow Kishi was pretty lazy with drawing the beast form Jinchurikki. Most of them looked like Kyuubi clones with less tails.

He wasn't lazy, he was sticking to what he did for both Kyuubi and Hachibi. Even if they do look like "Kyuubi clones" that doesn't indicate laziness at all.

Livinitup17
7th December 2011, 6:19 PM
So naruto goes from owning everything to getting held down by tobi 100 ton goop -___- really at least give a good reason for being held by the all mighty goop and kyuubi just watching all this when naruto live is in danger
So kakashi and might guy join this could head to many different places since others are coming as well wonder if they'll run away or use kakashi and guy to try to even out the score
Bee was awesome though he was getting attack from everywhere

TsukiMirage
7th December 2011, 7:26 PM
Wow Kishi was pretty lazy with drawing the beast form Jinchurikki. Most of them looked like Kyuubi clones with less tails Really? They look pretty different to me. Even without looking at their tails, I can tell who some of them are with no problem.

Anyway, when Kirabi said he was gonna clear the forest, I was expecting him to pull out the Bijuu Blast. Instead, he pulls out an awesome whirlwind spin that completely devastates the battlefield just as much as the Bijuu Blast. Not only that, but then Kirabi showcases his own clone and sealing ability. Shame Naruto doesn't show that sort of skill. Anyway, seeing the Edo Jinchuurikis transform into their complete secondary cloak forms was awesome. And unexpectedly, we still got even more new techniques from them. But one of the absolute best parts was seeing Han complete transform into his full Bijuu. Gonna be great when the others transform too, which seems like a good chance given that several divisions are on their way to help. And seeing Gai and Kakashi come save the ay was great, through Naruto even having to be saved was disappointing. Regardless, the showing of Kirabi and the former Jinchuuriki more then make up for it and make this chapter awesome.

Lorde
7th December 2011, 7:46 PM
He wasn't lazy, he was sticking to what he did for both Kyuubi and Hachibi. Even if they do look like "Kyuubi clones" that doesn't indicate laziness at all.

Exactly.

Anyway, I liked this week's chapter because Naruto got pushed around a bit. I knew that the Hachibi wouldn't make much of a difference, and I'm glad that the revived jinchuriki transformed; I especially liked that we got to see the Gobi. I'm surprised that Kakashi and Guy showed up, though. I thought that Kishi was going to focus on Killer Bee and Naruto for a couple more chapters.

Charminions
7th December 2011, 9:28 PM
Bee's whirlwind move was awesome. Glad to see Kakashi and Guy will take part in the fight and more will probably come later. Naruto was pretty useless this chapter. He'll probably need another power boost to keep up with the rest, or atleast some help from the Kyuubi.

inb4 Kakashi and crew hold off the Jinchuuriki while Naruto chases Tobi.

Shneak
7th December 2011, 9:59 PM
Chapter 566 (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/65982646/1)

The thread is sort of dead, so just in case anyone hasn't seen it.

Shneak
7th December 2011, 10:09 PM
Double Posting.

Another great chapter. It seems like the Jinchuuriki can fully transform, so Naruto and Bee have practically no chance on their own now. And I can't tell you how glad I was to see Naruto losing and almost die instead of one-shotting everyone.

Kakashi and Guy's saviour moment was awesome, but it's kind of random that it's only them there, when Shikaku said that their squad wasn't even finished yet. Whatever, can't wait to see them fight. And I'm half expecting someone to die.

Lorde
7th December 2011, 10:40 PM
The thread is sort of dead, so just in case anyone hasn't seen it.

The thread wasn't dead; it was just temporarily inactive since everyone had already posted about the newest chapter.

And I think I may know why Kakashi is suddenly involved. I think he's there so that Tobi can reveal himself to be Obito. There's really no need for the whole facade anymore, and if Tobi is Obito, then he might as well reveal himself with Kakashi present so that he can give an explanation for his evil deeds.

gliscor&yanmega
7th December 2011, 10:48 PM
Kakashi and Guy's saviour moment was awesome, but it's kind of random that it's only them there, when Shikaku said that their squad wasn't even finished yet. Whatever, can't wait to see them fight. And I'm half expecting someone to die.

Well, it's possible from the time Shikaku said that to when Kakashi and Guy showed up, they finished with their final Edo, and everyone else in Kakashi's division is possibly close by waiting to strike.

Livinitup17
7th December 2011, 11:46 PM
i think people would of liked if naruto did something like say yugito was gonna attack him with her claws lets say he doges it and tries to hit her just when gonna do that he gets hit from behind with that goop now that would of shown naruto TRYING to do something instead of being toss around like a pinball and not trying to at least punch or hit something even if it's futile but atleast he tries even bee tries to get rid go the tail beast even though that didn't work out to good but at least he tried

TsukiMirage
8th December 2011, 12:09 AM
Yeah, it is a shame that Naruto wasn't able to react at all. Even Kirabi attempt to react to them and even managed to catch Utakata, despite his large size. Naruto should have been able to at least do something more then get blitzed.

Shadow Lucario
8th December 2011, 12:12 AM
I don't think the beasts looking similar is laziness at all. They all come from the same source and all the cloak is is Chakra. Besides you can see the differences without counting the tails. It was a great chapter that showed even though Naruto can us the Kyuubi's power both he and Bee are at a disadvantage because of numbers.

Lorde
8th December 2011, 1:56 AM
I'm actually surprised that Killer Bee knew how to use sealing jutsu. He didn't seem like the type of ninja who would know how to use those techniques, so that was interesting. I also just realized that Tobi was hiding underground; I guess I missed that the first time since I was more concerned about the jinchuriki transformations. I wonder if we'll get to see some more full transformations in the next chapter.

JD
8th December 2011, 3:11 AM
Hmm all the Jinchuriki look pretty similar to me, they all look like big blobs of black ink with eyes the only way I was able to distinguish them was counting the tails the had Utakata looks a little different though. I wonder if we'll finally see Kakashi's "rampage" and Gai open the eight gates.

Platinum fan.
8th December 2011, 5:07 AM
I'm embarrassed to say I almost forgot about this weeks chapter. I just read it and it was amazing. It was cool to see Eight Tails and Bee using a sealing jutsu with ink. Pretty cool and seeing the dead Jinchuriki's transform was to be expected. If they are this much trouble now in their actual beast forms must be a real terror. Naruto and Bee were outnumbered and it's understandable why they were losing. And now Kakashi and Guy are back in action. I wonder if the old dogs are going to show us some new tricks. I hope so, they never disappoint me.

peacemaker987
8th December 2011, 5:38 AM
I'm beginning to doubt Naruto's Rikudo form, it just doesn't seem as powerful as when he was using regular jinchuuriki transformations. It seems that he has forsaken having a living membrane watching his back, and now that he has traded defense for control, it doesn't seem like it was worth it against higher level opponents. Maby after he befriends Kyuubi he can get yet another powerup/transformation.

I liked that they all looked rather similar, but they sure seem a lot more powerful than they were initially introduced. Utakata wasn't even able to attain v2 in the anime. Since Shukaku doesn't use chakra cloaks, would it make sense if Tobi put it in himself for extra defense? He is earth-based after all.

Lorde
8th December 2011, 8:04 PM
I'm beginning to doubt Naruto's Rikudo form, it just doesn't seem as powerful as when he was using regular jinchuuriki transformations.

I agree. I thought he'd be extremely powerful while in that form since he's using the Kyuubi's chakra, but it hasn't been all-that impressive in my opinion. I guess I'm just waiting for Naruto and the Kyuubi to work together since that's when I expect Naruto to really kick things into full gear.

Shneak
8th December 2011, 10:27 PM
Maybe he's running out of chakra? Or the released tails are way stronger.

Blaziryu
11th December 2011, 4:37 AM
I'm glad Kakashi & Gai came to help out Naruto and Bee. I hope Lee joins battle as well.

TsukiMirage
11th December 2011, 6:19 AM
I don't see Lee getting any showtime with Gai there, since they have the same fighting style. Unless this fight is leading p to Gai's death, at which point Lee probably would be involved.

LexSuicune
11th December 2011, 4:51 PM
We're due someone important dying, I'd be fine with it being Gai.

gliscor&yanmega
11th December 2011, 5:26 PM
I'm glad Kakashi & Gai came to help out Naruto and Bee. I hope Lee joins battle as well.

Every division aside from Gaara's is suppose to get there once they are finished with their fights, considering Lee is in Kakashi's division I'd say he and the rest are nearby waiting to attack.

Lorde
11th December 2011, 8:18 PM
Guy might as well die. I thought he was going to die when he fought Kisame that first time, but he made it out intact. I was 90% sure that he was going to die when he fought Kisame that second time, but he also made it out alive (although he was injured). He keeps surviving these really intense fights, but I think his time ends here.

Shneak
11th December 2011, 8:25 PM
Which means Lee will die too. Let the bloodbath begin, I guess.

-Raiga-
11th December 2011, 8:54 PM
As a mostly comedy character anyway, I don't even know if guy's death would really make much of an impact. Maybe if it spurs lee on to do something, but its hard to take any of them seriously, especially with how stupid the anime and games portray them.

barak446
11th December 2011, 9:02 PM
In the new epasoide of asuma team Ino father saw ino naked... hhha :D

Lorde
11th December 2011, 9:03 PM
Which means Lee will die too. Let the bloodbath begin, I guess.

I don't think Lee will die just because Guy dies. I doubt that we'd even see Lee after that since Kishi continues to pay more attention to the major characters like Naruto and Kakashi. I just hope that Kakashi does something cool like unmask Tobi. That's the kind of thing I've been waiting for.

LexSuicune
11th December 2011, 9:29 PM
Lee's getting his own spinoff anime/manga lol they wouldn't kill him off.

peacemaker987
11th December 2011, 11:36 PM
I'm actually pretty stoked to see Gai fight again, everytime he gets in something intense he reveals some all-powerful move. I actually really like Gai/Lee, why do you guys have to be so morbid ¬¬

ishni18
12th December 2011, 12:10 AM
I'm actually pretty stoked to see Gai fight again, everytime he gets in something intense he reveals some all-powerful move. I actually really like Gai/Lee, why do you guys have to be so morbid ¬¬

Yea they're hilarious! XD

I hope Kakashi and Gai have some kind of rival combo to make things even more awesome and hilarious xD

Lorde
12th December 2011, 12:37 AM

I just don't think that Guy is that funny. He's charming, but I think Kishi has exaggerated his character a bit, especially during the Turtle Island chapters. Lee's character is somewhat the same, although I'd love to see the intense side of him again like when he fought against Gaara.

Platinum fan.
12th December 2011, 2:44 AM
I don't mind if they kill off Guy to be honest. I liked him and he was very entertaining but I always considered Lee would become the new Guy of Naruto's generation. However I always pictured Guy being killed by a powerful ninja and then Lee would step up to the plate and avenge his master, just like Shikamaru did for Asuma, only more emotion would be behind it.

Shneak
13th December 2011, 2:19 AM
I don't think Lee will die just because Guy dies. I doubt that we'd even see Lee after that since Kishi continues to pay more attention to the major characters like Naruto and Kakashi. I just hope that Kakashi does something cool like unmask Tobi. That's the kind of thing I've been waiting for.

Didn't Lee and Guy make a pact though? If one dies, the other goes down with them?

Lee's getting his own spinoff anime/manga lol they wouldn't kill him off.

That's not canon anyway.

dewey911p
13th December 2011, 5:34 AM
I don't mind if they kill off Guy to be honest. I liked him and he was very entertaining but I always considered Lee would become the new Guy of Naruto's generation. However I always pictured Guy being killed by a powerful ninja and then Lee would step up to the plate and avenge his master, just like Shikamaru did for Asuma, only more emotion would be behind it.

o god i hope not. i personally find Lee ang Guy to be a bit annoying at times and i cantr help but think if that situation were to happen, Lee would just annoy me. Dont get me wrong, it would be an epic fight and really awsome, it would just be really annoying for the 30 chapters before that point. Plus, if tobi kills Guy, lee cant be the one to kill Tobi b/c that would be way to anticlimatic in my opinion.

Lorde
13th December 2011, 7:51 PM
Didn't Lee and Guy make a pact though? If one dies, the other goes down with them?

I personally thought it was overly dramatic, and I hope that Kishi doesn't go through with it. He's good at forgetting major plot points anyway, which would actually be a good thing in this case since I don't think Guy and Lee should die together - it sounds like something an elderly couple would say/do. :x

ishni18
13th December 2011, 8:53 PM
I personally thought it was overly dramatic, and I hope that Kishi doesn't go through with it. He's good at forgetting major plot points anyway, which would actually be a good thing in this case since I don't think Guy and Lee should die together - it sounds like something an elderly couple would say/do. :x

That would be so weird if that happened - sad - but weird O.o
But going from the latest chapter, this may take a while to happen, unless Lee miraculously shows up on the same battlefield in one chapter.

Shneak
13th December 2011, 10:12 PM
That would be so weird if that happened - sad - but weird O.o
But going from the latest chapter, this may take a while to happen, unless Lee miraculously shows up on the same battlefield in one chapter.

Well, Kakashi and Guy miraculously showed up in one chapter, when they were supposed to be fighting the last Swordsman.

Anakin0993
13th December 2011, 10:58 PM

That was just for Lee's operation from part 1. That if the operation were a failure, Guy would die with him.

This is what Guy says in the English manga:
"You've worked hard. The operation will be a success. You have a bright future ahead!! If, by a one in a trillion chance, it ends in failure... I'll die with you!"

dewey911p
14th December 2011, 7:23 AM
That was just for Lee's operation from part 1. That if the operation were a failure, Guy would die with him.

This is what Guy says in the English manga:
"You've worked hard. The operation will be a success. You have a bright future ahead!! If, by a one in a trillion chance, it ends in failure... I'll die with you!"

i always took that as a figure of speech and not something literal. maybe we will find out soon enough though ...

lolipiece
14th December 2011, 1:12 PM
Proud of our tails, proud of our power...

We, the Jinchuriki, have arrived!!!

Me: You all look ridiculous.

You know, I actually liked this chapter...

The interactions with Hachibi and Kyubi were great.

I actually like the fox now...

gliscor&yanmega
14th December 2011, 3:22 PM
I enjoyed the chapter. Although I want to see Zetsu again...

Kyuubi finally will be working with Naruto...probably. Wonder how it will be done.

I enjoy seeing Kyuubi and Hachibi talk with each other. Also nice to see Gobi talk, even if there wasn't much. I'm hoping all the Bijuu break the control so I can see their personality better, as well as the Edo Jinchuriki.

Sasuke finally is out of Akatsuki's hideout, really shows how little time has passed.

Suigetsu and Juugo trying to find Sasuke and Karin, completely unaware of anything. I enjoyed their scene though, mainly for Suigetsu's comment.

Overall, I thought it was a nice chapter.

Crimsonlink
14th December 2011, 4:39 PM
It was a great chapter, way better than last weeks. I'm surprised Kakashi and Gai are doing so well vs the containers.

Also Sasuke has joined the battlefield. This will be very interesting. Sasuke vs Edo Madara maybe lol. Oh crap just realized that Sasuke has the potential to awaken the Rinnegan lol.

Back to the chapter, the color page was good but the uniforms of the Jinchuriki were horrible, yuck. Also its the 10th anniversary of the Naruto anime apparently. I would congratulate them if not for the fact that the anime sucks balls thanks to horrible fillers. I give credit to their animation but thats it.

I was pretty mad that Fake Madara has Uzumaki chains as well with his Rinnegan, Sharingan, Mokuton, and Teleportation. Next think you know he has access to the Byakugan and other bloodlines.

Did anyone catch the 5 tails attacking Fake Madara? I didn't get that part of the chapter. Anyways the tailed forms are drawn a bit lazy again and what I mean by that is the tails portion looks exactly the same with the exception of the 7 tails who has wings.

Hachibi and Kyuubi exchanging words was a nice touch near the end. We know that the 1 tail hates Kyuubi because of its arrogance. Also kinda sad that the 1 tail isn't on the battlefield, maybe Fake Madara kept him away for some reason.

Overall a good chapter and I can't wait to see how Kyuubi gets Naruto out of the 4 tail's jaws.

gliscor&yanmega
14th December 2011, 5:11 PM
Did anyone catch the 5 tails attacking Fake Madara? I didn't get that part of the chapter. Anyways the tailed forms are drawn a bit lazy again and what I mean by that is the tails portion looks exactly the same with the exception of the 7 tails who has wings.

Gobi was able to break control for a second. Kakashi thinks Tobi didn't have complete control over Gobi at the time.

I see nothing lazy about the tails. Nanabi is the only one who's tails are used as something other then tails. The rest have tails as tails, some don't have any features to stand out, while others do.

Crimsonlink
14th December 2011, 5:20 PM
Gobi was able to break control for a second. Kakashi thinks Tobi didn't have complete control over Gobi at the time.

I see nothing lazy about the tails. Nanabi is the only one who's tails are used as something other then tails. The rest have tails as tails, some don't have any features to stand out, while others do.

The 2 tails should have thin wispy tails. The 3 tails should have scaly tails. The 4 tails should have tails with ridges on them. 5 tails should be the same as Kyuubi. 6 tails should be thicker in width. The 7 tails is fine.

The tails (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110408194317/naruto/images/1/1c/BijuuComplete.jpg)

uber gon
14th December 2011, 5:20 PM
Aah, Kyuubi just wants to have friends. He should go to Ponyville.

gliscor&yanmega
14th December 2011, 5:47 PM
The 2 tails should have thin wispy tails. The 3 tails should have scaly tails. The 4 tails should have tails with ridges on them. 5 tails should be the same as Kyuubi. 6 tails should be thicker in width. The 7 tails is fine.

The tails (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110408194317/naruto/images/1/1c/BijuuComplete.jpg)

Yugito in Nibi chakra form looks like she has the thinest tails out of them, she hasn't been very focused on much so it's not like every panel with her will be perfect, especially ones where it's not a close up.

Yagura in Sanbi chakra form has scaly tails, just like Sanbi completed.

Roshi in Yonbi chakra form has the ridges, just like Yonbi completed. They aren't that noticeable, but that's because they aren't very big in the first place and most angles that we have seen would cover them up due to being the same color as the chakra cloak.

So Han in Gobi chakra form is fine then.

Utakata in Rokubi chakra form also looks like it has the thickest tails, and again he hasn't been focused on much to notice the tails being perfect in every panel.

Shadow Lucario
14th December 2011, 7:02 PM
The one tail isn't on the field because he doesn't have Gaara's body. It wouldn't make sense to make an entirely new Jinchuuriki for this when he already has six good ones. It makes sense that Gai and Kakashi are doing so well since they are the best Jonin in Konoha. Sucks they had different expectations to going in. I love how Sasuke shows up for one page and never shows up for the rest of the chapter. Ha.

TsukiMirage
14th December 2011, 7:20 PM
The color spread with all the Jinchuuriki was wonderful. So we learn that since his last appearance, Sasuke's been busy finding his old outfit along with his sword back. Seeing Juugo and Suigetsu once again looking for Sasuke makes me think that they will eventually meet up with his soon. And it was hilarious that Suigetsu was shipping SasukexKarin. he clearly wasn't reading the past situations.

Anyway, we learn quite a bit this chapter. The Gobi was able to break free of Tobi's control for a bit, forcing Tobi to make use of chains similar to Kushina's to grab it once again. Considering he's made from Zetsu parts, which were created using Senju Dna and the Uzumaki are related, I can see how Tobi could possess a similar ability through that. We also find out the Bijuus can apparently speak with each other telepathically, something that really should have been shown earlier. And finally, we learn that Tobi seemly didn't give any of his Paths any of the Rinnegan abilities, due to the huge cost of controlling the Jinchuuriki along. Perhaps this is a hint that Tobi will have to eventually retreat the longer the battle goes on. Seeing the Rokubi and Yonbi transform and fight was nice, and it looks like the Nibi will be next. And as we excepted, the reason Naruto has been able to fight so long in his cloak form was due to the Kyuubi no longer taking any of his chakra anymore. Hopefully the Kyuubi's conversion happens next chapter so we can get on with the plot. A really wonderful chapter.

Livinitup17
14th December 2011, 7:53 PM
Lol i like the part where naruto was telling kakashi your so smart
Kakashi was probably thinking no your just stupid xD
Ninetails is acting like a little child not wanting to help
So sauske is in the battlefield da da da daaaa

Lorde
14th December 2011, 9:17 PM

The 3 tails does have scaly tails, and the 6 tails has slightly thicker tails than the other Bijuu. I'm not sure about the others, but it's not really a big deal.

Anyway, I'm glad that Sasuke was shown again since it had been a long time since we saw him. I was also surprised that the Gobi was able to free itself from Tobi's control for a second. But the part that worries me the most is that Tobi has more control over the Bijuu than I thought he had. I thought he lost his Bijuu-manipulation abilities after the Kyuubi incident, but he still seems really powerful.

Shneak
14th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Confusing at first, but I think I understand now. Good chapter. I liked the interactions between Hachibi and Kyuubi, and it seems like he's going to team up with Naruto now. Naruto going full nine tails would be awesome. Anyway, I'm betting that Sui and Juugo find Sasuke, attempt to team up with him, and he kills them, but my ff idea is that the duo find Karin fighting in the war, then they all find Sasuke and fight him, and end up dying.

Also, could that chain-jutsu be a clue of Tobi's identity?

JD
14th December 2011, 11:01 PM
Confusing at first, but I think I understand now. Good chapter. I liked the interactions between Hachibi and Kyuubi, and it seems like he's going to team up with Naruto now. Naruto going full nine tails would be awesome. Anyway, I'm betting that Sui and Juugo find Sasuke, attempt to team up with him, and he kills them, but my ff idea is that the duo find Karin fighting in the war, then they all find Sasuke and fight him, and end up dying.

Didn't Kushina use those same chains to restrain the Kyuubi when Naruto was fighting it?

Lorde
15th December 2011, 12:58 AM

Didn't Kushina use those same chains to restrain the Kyuubi when Naruto was fighting it?

That's interesting. I'm assuming that Tobi's technique is just similar to Kushina's ability, though. At first I thought that maybe it meant that he was related to the Uzumaki clan, but I highly doubt that's the case.

ishni18
15th December 2011, 1:23 AM
New chapter's out and I find the nine tails and eight tails arguing hilarious! XD I hope in the next chapter the Nine tails starts cooperating more with Naruto . . . Judging by this chapter, the fox has developed a soft spot for Naruto xD

Platinum fan.
15th December 2011, 2:24 PM
Kyuubi and Hachibi arguing was awesome. Nice to see the relationship of the tailed beast. I hope to see more interactions. They are teasing Kyuubi helping out Naruto, it may finally be time to see the impossible happen at last. Suigetsu and Jugo were back which I will admit was a surprise and Sasuke is on the battlefield somewhere. I don't know what to make of that. It's good to know he's around. I hope he meets Itachi.

Banana Knight Arthur
15th December 2011, 2:59 PM
In positive news, the anime finally returns to cannon material after 20 episodes and 5 months of fillers. Hopefully with this they can proceed to cover the entire war without gaps or filler, at least not until it ends, and now with Tobi vs 8-tails/9-tails, and Madara/Kabutomaru vs. 5 Kages the battle is hopefully within 5 to 6 months of ending.

20-24 chapters seems enough to resolve those 2 battles. They already have about 74 chapters to convert into anime, seems sufficient to fuel at LEAST 6 months of anime, which by then will have spawned ANOTHER 20-something manga chapters in wait.

Finally, it seems like the Kyuubi will cooperate with Naruto, to a deep extent than even Hachibi.

I will say Hachibi is doing quite the crap job, considering he is only one tail short in power to the Kyuubi, yet he is not quite PWNing the battle field, also keep in mind Tobi is NOT even going all out, to reserve chakra and because controlling more than 2 fully reformed Bijuu seems past his ability level.

Lorde
15th December 2011, 7:26 PM
I personally didn't care much for the Hachibi's argument with the Kyuubi, although I do think that the Kyuubi had a point when he said that the Hachibi should've been able to take care of things on his own. And now that the Kyuubi seems more willing to help Naruto, I wonder if Naruto will transform into him.

TsukiMirage
15th December 2011, 8:06 PM
I will say Hachibi is doing quite the crap job, considering he is only one tail short in power to the Kyuubi, yet he is not quite PWNing the battle field, also keep in mind Tobi is NOT even going all out, to reserve chakra and because controlling more than 2 fully reformed Bijuu seems past his ability level. I wouldn't say that. Let's not forget that the Kyuubi was pushed out of Konoha by an army of ordinary ninjas. The Hachibi at least is dealing with other Bijuus, removing it's size advantage.

gliscor&yanmega
15th December 2011, 8:22 PM
I will say Hachibi is doing quite the crap job, considering he is only one tail short in power to the Kyuubi, yet he is not quite PWNing the battle field, also keep in mind Tobi is NOT even going all out, to reserve chakra and because controlling more than 2 fully reformed Bijuu seems past his ability level.

There's 6 Jinchuriki on the field, add in the Edo Tensei benefits, they aren't going to be easy to deal with, regardless of who is the one fighting.

Hachibi doesn't seem to think much of the whole tails=power anyways, so the tails might not even measure their power or not, and even if it does, there are more tails on the Edo Jinchuriki side, and we don't know how much difference in power tails are if those are their power levels.

I think Hachibi has been doing fine.

Shneak
15th December 2011, 10:37 PM
In positive news, the anime finally returns to cannon material after 20 episodes and 5 months of fillers. Hopefully with this they can proceed to cover the entire war without gaps or filler, at least not until it ends, and now with Tobi vs 8-tails/9-tails, and Madara/Kabutomaru vs. 5 Kages the battle is hopefully within 5 to 6 months of ending.

20-24 chapters seems enough to resolve those 2 battles. They already have about 74 chapters to convert into anime, seems sufficient to fuel at LEAST 6 months of anime, which by then will have spawned ANOTHER 20-something manga chapters in wait.

Not next week. I think it's the last filler. Unless that's what you meant.

On the whole tails = power topic, I think Hachibi may have disconfirmed that theory. I think they would be all the same power level, or else the villages would have been trying to get Naruto constantly.

Lorde
16th December 2011, 1:59 AM
I'm fairly certain that the number of tails that a Bijuu has does determine its power level. I think the Hachibi's comment was just taken out of context.

Shadow Lucario
16th December 2011, 5:40 AM
I'm fairly certain that the number of tails that a Bijuu has does determine its power level. I think the Hachibi's comment was just taken out of context.

Hachibi said and I quote, "Strength isn't determined by the number of tails one has!" There isn't much to be taken out of context. He's saying that it doesn't matter how many tails you have. The Shukaku can be just as strong as the Kyuubi. That's what he's saying.

Here's the page. (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97848931/10)

Banana Knight Arthur
16th December 2011, 5:46 AM
FOR the most part tails may not indicate exact strength, but in the Kyuubi's case I say he was hailed all series as the strongest biijuu.

Kishimoto's public is ready for the kyuubi to cooperate with Naruto, more than a year after it was first subjugated in Naruto's mind.

TsukiMirage
16th December 2011, 7:09 AM
Hachibi said and I quote, "Strength isn't determined by the number of tails one has!" There isn't much to be taken out of context. He's saying that it doesn't matter how many tails you have. The Shukaku can be just as strong as the Kyuubi. That's what he's saying.

Here's the page. (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97848931/10) From what I seen of the other translations, the Hachibi says their strength is determined by more then the number of tails, basically saying the tails aren't the only indicator. Makes sense when we remember what Deidara said about the Bijuus being weaker without a host's intelligences to fully make use of their power.

Platinum fan.
16th December 2011, 2:38 PM
If strength was determined by tails I would think the Hachibi could beat the other 7 by himself. His defeat would look more real if all the dead Jinchiriki's transformed and ganged up on him. Strength in numbers should not be underestimated no matter how powerful you are.

TsukiMirage
16th December 2011, 6:43 PM
Not to mention the Edo Jinchuuriki's unique abilities, which are really doing a number on both Naruto and the Hachibi.

Lorde
16th December 2011, 6:48 PM

I think he means that all the Bijuu have the capacity to be as strong as the Kyuubi if they team up with their hosts and fight together as one, not that the Ichibi itself is as strong as the Kyuubi.

dewey911p
16th December 2011, 8:33 PM
FOR the most part tails may not indicate exact strength, but in the Kyuubi's case I say he was hailed all series as the strongest biijuu.

Kishimoto's public is ready for the kyuubi to cooperate with Naruto, more than a year after it was first subjugated in Naruto's mind.

WOW has it been a yaer already :0 my god that went by fast. i didnt even realize how long ago that was

the way i always understood it was that the tails represented how much chakra the beast had, but not necessarily their fighting strength, As for what the 8-tails said, i think its one of those Naruto sentimental moments where the hero isnt strong b/c his jutsu can take out half a city block (or half a forest in this case) but b/c of his personality, the fact that he fights for someone other than himself.

Great chapter though! we learned that Tobi has some limits to his abilities and hes not in total control of the beast. As far as the chains go, this seems to support my outlandish theory that Tobi is the evil son of the original sage of the six paths. After all, the Uzimake clan is desended from the sage as is the Uchiha clan, so a sharringan and chakra chains would mean that the person would have to be close enough to the sage to have both blood lines, like a son perhaps? just a thought.

Kakashi and Guy have joined the fight, the 9-tails is about to work with Naruto, Saskue showed up, Tobi is losing control of the tailed Beast, and the fighting is getting intense! Everyone knows what this means? Next week, Madara v. Gokage with Gokage on the ropes!!! waiting for the troll moment, just waiting for it :/

7 tyranitars
17th December 2011, 11:00 PM
inb4 3 weeks break?

Shneak
18th December 2011, 3:49 AM
inb4 3 weeks break?

Nope, not yet. (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97848931/17)

7 tyranitars
18th December 2011, 3:24 PM
Nope, not yet. (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97848931/17)

Ah awesome. Hope it won't be a terrible cliffhanger tho :(.

Also Anime starts with non filler again in the new year.